PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

LustyB
03-13-21, 09:55
Well, I thought I'd try something different than my regular QQ in Worcester or Apple on Linden. Was sorry I did. Huge waste.

Went to oasis on Beacon. Tried to get Gina but drew Monica. Ok looking through the mask. Got an hour.

Massage was little more than pressing. Too much oil. About half way through she went and got to hot towel. No tease at all! God was I pissed. Had me flip and finally started with a half ass tease then started to haggle. Fuck that. Told her $40. She argued $40 for the half hour and it was $60 for HE if I got the hour. Told her bullshit. Went around and around. I got up off the table and told her I was leaving and fuck her tip. She finally agreed to take her top off and do the deed for $60. I should have just left. But I said ok. Nice enough B this with eraser nipples. Lackluster finish. Shorted me 15 minutes.

I won't be back.

ThizzleHats
03-13-21, 16:55
Hows things looking in Quincy? People saying C&are is good? Did 59 Cod open back up?

Blue Harbor has a new girl. Skinny, not too bad eraser-B cups, older I'd say but not granny. Won't give a BBBJ but will do a decent jackhammering. Same old granny Coco as well.

EnygmaLover
03-13-21, 16:56
I haven't been to an AMP in a while, but have things improved? I recall there used to be a crazy chick who did a lot of FS over in Waltham or Lexington, and I was never able to get ahold of her. Is she or someone like her still around? I think her name was Weiwei or something?

CrazyCrouton
03-13-21, 18:36
Swung by Jin's in Salem, MA. As I pulled into a parking spot, uncle LEO pulled next to me and did a you-turn and parked there for about 30 minutes, then left. I figured coast was clear and went in. I didn't get the ladies name, but opted for an hour. She finished my back and came back in with the hot towel and was frantic. The best I could tell she was saying. Cop in parking lot. You go. She grabbed my clothes and politely thru them at me, while I was getting dressed trying to figure out what was going on. She came back in and handed me my money for the massage and said go. Cops in the parking lot. It seemed like that were doing that to the other customer in the next room. I took the money and got dressed (with my oily back) and left. I didn't see uncle LEO in the parking lot but I know he was there earlier. Stay safe.This story does not make sense. She freaked out because the cops were in the parking lot? Then she gave you back your money and told you to leave? But the cops were gone when you left? How did she see the cops when she was getting a hot towel? The bathroom is in the back of the building. The parking lot is out front and they have to open two doors to look out there. Were the cops in the building?

Max Walker86
03-13-21, 21:47
Came back from a 1/2 hr visit from 220 drew Angela, asked and was hoping if lulu was there she said yes but you try me. Nothing much of value to write about other than if you like things calm / quiet after 7:30 will work best for you. Things started and ended very quick. Good massage on the flip got daty CBJ than finished in missionary woman can take a pounding. Great to be a stones throw from 1 main & 220 could literally run to either location. Damage 50-160.

HappyJack42
03-13-21, 22:39
Hey fellow mongers,

I'll be in town for quick layover next week and will not have time to try out multiple shops. Can someone point me in the right direction and I'll be sure to report back. Thanks.

Xf1234
03-13-21, 23:04
Went there and saw appointment only not accepted walk in, Does anyone know what's happened and when will be reopened?

Jack617
03-13-21, 23:32
[Deleted by Admin]

This is one of those "I thought I was going to get away with it because I phrased my douchbaggery in the form of a question like this was Jeopardy or something like that.

Stop doing shit like this.

A2

Dboy111
03-13-21, 23:49
Went to Oasis today. Talked to them all day on the phone. They said Gina was there. When I got there the lady who opened the door said she was Gina but she didn't look like she had big tits. I was about to leave but I gave it a shot. She kept saying she was Gina and I drove 40 min to get there so I said why not. The massage was actually good but when she took her shirt off I knew it wasn't Gina. A cups and you know me Dboy likes D cups or bigger. I was very disappointed that they lied to me all day. I will not be back and I will be taking a break for a while until I find an Asian gem with D cups or bigger. Maybe I will try to go back and get the real Gina but it's not worth it anymore. I'm done chasing these girls. The talent out there is so bad nowadays. Let me know if you find any gems. Thanks.

Hand Deliver
03-14-21, 09:11
Battle 1060 vs Eastern.

My general fav two go to Walt places. Below are IMHO my ratings tied to the "current" stable of girls at Eastern, and Angela at 1060, anyone else?

No ratings include other providers at 1060, because it is currently basically a one woman shop with a girl du jour additional provider. I also skip the nostalgia of the girls of yore who are no more at each place. I also did not do an Angela 1060 vs Angela Eastern type comparison, although they are both nice.

Ratings are: 1060/ Eastern.

Angela 1060 vs Eastern Girls, hair looks size beauty sexiness: 8.6/8. 7

Massage itself: 7/8

Standard Services: 7/7

Additional access and services, not FS: 7/9

Ambiance in the rub room: 7/8

Minimizing use of oils: 9/7

Less front door exposure to other businesses: 9/5

Ease of dropin or quick setup appointment: 6/5

Ease to make and keep an appointment in advance: 9/9

Try to work only 5 or 6 days a week, so not so as tired: 7/8

Hot towel cleanup thoroughness: 9/8

Being less like grand central station: 9/5

Communications in English: 8/8

Perfection of their bodies (I am being picky): 8/9

Sweetness, niceness: 8/8

Soaking wetness: 9/8

Overall techniques: 7/7

Always using clean new towels, not re-using the towels: 9/5

I like both places. But, Eastern nudges the win over 1060 because there are multiple great providers working at once to get a higher level of services from, it's like they clone them. But need to visit during non prime times. I obviously have too much time on my hands to write this, I'll blame it on the pandemic.

MarkKing269
03-14-21, 10:00
This story does not make sense. She freaked out because the cops were in the parking lot? Then she gave you back your money and told you to leave? But the cops were gone when you left? How did she see the cops when she was getting a hot towel? The bathroom is in the back of the building. The parking lot is out front and they have to open two doors to look out there. Were the cops in the building?I agree with your observations. All I can tell you is this is what happened.

Samuel05
03-14-21, 11:18
Nothing but great things to say about both. The battle is in making the decision on which to visit. Never disappointed.

CrazyCrouton
03-14-21, 12:03
I agree with your observations. All I can tell you is this is what happened.Could you please answer the questions? It is not uncommon for cops to park there and along that street in various lots. It would seem to be an overreaction if the police were in the lot compared to if they were actually in the building. You said in your post that the cops pulled next to you and then turned around and parked.

Did the cops enter the building? Who was your provider? Was there more than one lady working? You stated you heard the same talking in the other room. This place has become popular and it would be nice to know what actually happened. In my years of mongering I've never heard or seen a lady and the massage because the cops were in a parking lot.

Thanks.

Bigd69OG
03-14-21, 12:22
Hi guys haven't done a review in a while. I just left this place in Revere. I must say there was a lot of hype with this place. But it totally delivered. I was greeted by a Latina woman name lena. I requested to see the infamous Ema everyone was telling me about in the past. I was told by Lena that she will start the massage and that Ema will finish. Paid the standard rate in that location or 80 Dollars. Massage with Lena was 5/10 then a knock on the door and it was Ema. Ema finished the whole massage and boy she did a great job 8/10. Ema is every way beautiful as advertised. She has nice I Would say C or D breast but it was enhanced not natural but she has a amazing pair. Her Ass was very nice to look at can't complain. I was then asked to turn over and she asked what I wanted and I said HJ. Then in mid HJ she asked if I wanted a BJ and I said I would like one. The damage was 100 more. I brought my own condom and she finish me with her mouth. BJ was a 9. 5/10. I never cum from a condom hardly ever and she got the job done. A cleanup and a hug and I left very satisfied. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 experience. If you want to know more about this visit or want the address or more details about the place itself please don't hesitate to dm me.Cool cool sooo essentially you paid $180 for a half ass massage and a CBJ? You could have spent that with a sexy girl for an hour and been deep in that pussy.

JohnGlobalCorp
03-14-21, 14:17
Hey fellow mongers,

I'll be in town for quick layover next week and will not have time to try out multiple shops. Can someone point me in the right direction and I'll be sure to report back. Thanks.1 main is FS.

Waltz. Check all the reviews if you like.

Mattis1775
03-14-21, 15:15
Cool cool sooo essentially you paid $180 for a half ass massage and a CBJ? You could have spent that with a sexy girl for an hour and been deep in that pussy.Some people don't mind paying that much. In fact, a lot of folks pay 300+ just to have the girl keep them company without sex or anything. Talk about an easy client.

STDKing
03-14-21, 17:22
Cool cool sooo essentially you paid $180 for a half ass massage and a CBJ? You could have spent that with a sexy girl for an hour and been deep in that pussy.Brazilian and that are more expensive but honestly 100 for a BJ hardly unheard of. Lots of AMPs, FS is entry fee (60-70) plus 200. Places where it's less, exist but it is also a get what you pay for situation (in terms of looks, but also how clean the girls are).

MikeTB90
03-14-21, 17:43
Hi guys haven't done a review in a while. I just left this place in Revere. I must say there was a lot of hype with this place. But it totally delivered. I was greeted by a Latina woman name lena. I requested to see the infamous Ema everyone was telling me about in the past. I was told by Lena that she will start the massage and that Ema will finish. Paid the standard rate in that location or 80 Dollars. Massage with Lena was 5/10 then a knock on the door and it was Ema. Ema finished the whole massage and boy she did a great job 8/10. Ema is every way beautiful as advertised. She has nice I Would say C or D breast but it was enhanced not natural but she has a amazing pair. Her Ass was very nice to look at can't complain. I was then asked to turn over and she asked what I wanted and I said HJ. Then in mid HJ she asked if I wanted a BJ and I said I would like one. The damage was 100 more. I brought my own condom and she finish me with her mouth. BJ was a 9. 5/10. I never cum from a condom hardly ever and she got the job done. A cleanup and a hug and I left very satisfied. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 experience. If you want to know more about this visit or want the address or more details about the place itself please don't hesitate to dm me.Did you get a full hour? Or did they flip you pretty quick? I've read reviews alsewhee about them charging for an hour, then only giving a 15 minute massage and finishing early. I'm curious if they still do this or if it's worth it for the hour.

MarkKing269
03-14-21, 17:54
Could you please answer the questions? It is not uncommon for cops to park there and along that street in various lots. It would seem to be an overreaction if the police were in the lot compared to if they were actually in the building. You said in your post that the cops pulled next to you and then turned around and parked.

Did the cops enter the building? Who was your provider? Was there more than one lady working? You stated you heard the same talking in the other room. This place has become popular and it would be nice to know what actually happened. In my years of mongering I've never heard or seen a lady and the massage because the cops were in a parking lot.

Thanks.Is it common for the cops to park there? I don't know. I don't live there. In all my times going there, this visit was the first time I saw LEO in the parking lot. As I mentioned in my review, I waited until the cop left the parking lot before I went in. Did the cops enter the building? I saw no cops in the building. It seemed like the lady was saying they were in the parking lot. Given their anxiety, I got the impression they feared the cops were going to enter. No, I didn't stick around to find out. Although I didn't see them when I left, there is a back side to the building that I didn't check out. They could have been there. Who was my provider? As I mentioned in my review, I didn't get her name (I typically don't ask for the name until after the flip. Which never happened). Was there more than 1 lady working? Yes, I saw two ladies in the lobby as I exited the room (the lady that was giving me the massage and one other). There could have been more, but I only saw two. Not sure what else to say. I go. I share reviews to help others. I'm not into drama or writing fiction.

RdBox
03-14-21, 22:26
Newbie here. Where are 1060 and Eastern?

Neddd
03-15-21, 01:46
How was Lisa?Pretty good. Standard but decent. Only there were a few interruptions. Phone, visitor, and such.

Max Walker86
03-15-21, 01:51
Newbie here. Where are 1060 and Eastern?Both are in waltham ma or as 1 great member put it (in the tham). Bot are within close proximity to each other.

Eastern massage & qing spa. Can easily be googled for the correct address.

WFran
03-15-21, 06:50
Any good spots near Hanover area. Looking for a place for later today.

EnygmaLover
03-15-21, 10:27
1 main is FS.

Waltz. Check all the reviews if you like.Is this in Watertown or somewhere else? I always have trouble keeping the towns straight.

Marrin
03-15-21, 10:28
Battle 1060 vs Eastern.

My general fav two go to Walt places. Below are IMHO my ratings tied to the "current" stable of girls at Eastern, and Angela at 1060, anyone else?

No ratings include other providers at 1060, because it is currently basically a one woman shop with a girl du jour additional provider. I also skip the nostalgia of the girls of yore who are no more at each place. I also did not do an Angela 1060 vs Angela Eastern type comparison, although they are both nice.

Ratings are: 1060/ Eastern.

Angela 1060 vs Eastern Girls, hair looks size beauty sexiness: 8.6/8. 7

Massage itself: 7/8

Standard Services: 7/7

Additional access and services, not FS: 7/9

Ambiance in the rub room: 7/8

Minimizing use of oils: 9/7

Less front door exposure to other businesses: 9/5

Ease of dropin or quick setup appointment: 6/5

Ease to make and keep an appointment in advance: 9/9

Try to work only 5 or 6 days a week, so not so as tired: 7/8

Hot towel cleanup thoroughness: 9/8

Being less like grand central station: 9/5

Communications in English: 8/8

Perfection of their bodies (I am being picky): 8/9

Sweetness, niceness: 8/8

Soaking wetness: 9/8

Overall techniques: 7/7

Always using clean new towels, not re-using the towels: 9/5

I like both places. But, Eastern nudges the win over 1060 because there are multiple great providers working at once to get a higher level of services from, it's like they clone them. But need to visit during non prime times. I obviously have too much time on my hands to write this, I'll blame it on the pandemic.Very thorough review!

I love both places.

Your mailbox is full I tried to PM you

Marrin
03-15-21, 10:41
Went to Eastern last week. Looks like there are 2 new providers there, yo-yo and Angela or Angel. I usually see nikpnor Ella as my favorites.

Set up appointment Ella, all masked up, great massage, looks great. On the e flip top access. , great body. . 6 house, . 6 tip.

Does anyone have feedback on the new providers here?

Thanks.

M.

Cookie Lover
03-15-21, 17:08
Went to Eastern last week. Looks like there are 2 new providers there, yo-yo and Angela or Angel. I usually see nikpnor Ella as my favorites.

Set up appointment Ella, all masked up, great massage, looks great. On the e flip top access. , great body. . 6 house, . 6 tip.

Thanks.

M.Any chance this is Yo-yo of 220? That'd be good news!

LanceBanker
03-15-21, 17:27
Battle 1060 vs Eastern.

No ratings include other providers at 1060, because it is currently basically a one woman shop with a girl du jour additional provider. I also skip the nostalgia of the girls of yore who are no more at each place. I also did not do an Angela 1060 vs Angela Eastern type comparison, although they are both nice.Your review gets over a problem with this forum. Rarely are the bases for subjective opinions discussed. Very heavy on only "what I like". Like or dislike is similar to f book thumbs up or down. Gives some information, and if all the crowd goes in the same direction, there is consensus, but if there is disagreement with some rave about their ATF and others saying meh, we can't guess why. Simply liking or not liking a place is complicated more when girls rotate and change their name or use the same name as some other girl working there. This review says Why you like these two places. Nice. We may care or not care about the criteria you use, but we know. Like a movie reviewer, I trust their reviews if I always agree, or always disagree with them predictable. If you tell me this is the best AMP ever because the MPs are short with big backsides, and like thin spinners, then I won't agree with your ratings. One thing that the RM forum adds is information behind the ratings. Can save a lot of driving.

Jimmy Pratt
03-15-21, 20:39

Thanks.

M.I've reviewed her before. She is young and very cute. But only works part-time. Like usually Thurs-Sat. I believe she is a college student and her English is much better than she lets on. I've seen her a couple times, and would say she'd be my favorite, except last time she refused to even show me the top. As others have noted, usually they will provide at least a glimpse, if not full access up top for a slightly bigger tip. For some reason, I was totally shut down and Yoyo even tried saying the boss doesn't allow it. She may have not known that I'm a regular there, and I know there's no way Ella is limiting their ability to show off the goods to get a bigger tip. Musta been my ugly butt that turned her off. :

Also, for the other person who asked, this is most definitely not the Watertown Yo-Yo.

JP.

JohnL1983
03-16-21, 00:05
I've reviewed her before. She is young and very cute. But only works part-time. Like usually Thurs-Sat. I believe she is a college student and her English is much better than she lets on. I've seen her a couple times, and would say she'd be my favorite, except last time she refused to even show me the top. As others have noted, usually they will provide at least a glimpse, if not full access up top for a slightly bigger tip. For some reason, I was totally shut down and Yoyo even tried saying the boss doesn't allow it. She may have not known that I'm a regular there, and I know there's no way Ella is limiting their ability to show off the goods to get a bigger tip. Musta been my ugly butt that turned her off. :

Also, for the other person who asked, this is most definitely not the Watertown Yo-Yo.

JP.I visited Eastern last month have same experience with YoYo. She is young and thin. But the massage is really bad. She stay at one spot and never move. Standard HE, no touch.

Dirk Ming
03-16-21, 01:07
Watertown.

Is this in Watertown or somewhere else? I always have trouble keeping the towns straight.

EnygmaLover
03-16-21, 08:49
Watertown.Thank you!

Dgell
03-16-21, 13:01
I'm seeing reports of 1060 but the open sign was turned off when I drove past it yesterday.
Are they not accepting walk-ins?

DiscreteMonger
03-16-21, 13:12
Does anyone know a big booty girl that'll do FS? Ik it's very rare and she would have to be mixed but if anyone has had any luck please help me out.

Lego19
03-16-21, 14:44
I'm seeing reports of 1060 but the open sign was turned off when I drove past it yesterday.
Are they not accepting walk-ins?Try calling and making an appointment. I think they are only accepting known customers.

Marrin
03-16-21, 15:08
Try calling and making an appointment. I think they are only accepting known customers.Drove by earlier.

Looks closed to me.

Mattis1775
03-16-21, 15:31
Drove by earlier.

Looks closed to me.They must've either been busted by LEO, closed by the town, got tipped off and laying low or the next batch of girls hasn't arrived yet. Give it time.

Mattis1775
03-16-21, 15:35
I frequent the parlor in Brookline, the border of Cleveland Circle on Beacon. Lately, been lame ducks of a selection. Yesterday, saw Minda (I think she meant Linda). But, who knows. Older, maybe 40's, skinny, no tits no ass. Nice massage, HE technique was awful. She was getting tired after 2-minutes of jerking. Wow. Nice woman. Just disappointed with the lack of experience. Hate the travelers as you like some and you dislike others. I need to venture back to Chinatown and visit good ole Diva Spa. Always the same crew and the HE was always great. Just a pain in the ass to park.

KatSuno1492
03-16-21, 17:21
Drove by earlier.

Looks closed to me.I went the other day, and there were no lights on outside, and the lights inside were very dim. With the blackout drapes in front couldn't tell if they were open or not. But I had called ahead, and the door was open when I got there.

Also, I was a first timer there, so it's not just for existing clients.

Augustwest
03-16-21, 17:36
Try calling and making an appointment. I think they are only accepting known customers.If I recall, 1060 has a very low key appearance from outside, as in no lit "open" or "massage" sign. May be because they're directly across from a large commercial office building. Also, the lighting is super dark so you would think it's a closed business based on how dark the front glass doors are.

As for known customers only, I made my first visit a week ago, as a walk-in with no appointment. Door was locked and they did not answer the phone, but before I reached my car my phone rang and it was Angela calling back; I went back and she let me in.

Rito1
03-16-21, 18:22
Went to Yezi in Weymouth. Got Melissa, short with a small belly and no ass but very friendly. Massage was just rubbing with no oil or anything and not much teasing. On the flip HJ was good with access utc top and bottom. She did have good size tits with big nips. However even though she was very friendly and the HJ was ok I most likely would not repeat. $60 + $40.

Jack617
03-16-21, 18:53
They must've either been busted by LEO, closed by the town, got tipped off and laying low or the next batch of girls hasn't arrived yet. Give it time.None of the above. If you do not know please don't speculate about the status of an establishment. Luckily another more knowledgable poster posted after you with accurate information.

If I recall, 1060 has a very low key appearance from outside, as in no lit "open" or "massage" sign. May be because they're directly across from a large commercial office building. Also, the lighting is super dark so you would think it's a closed business based on how dark the front glass doors are.

As for known customers only, I made my first visit a week ago, as a walk-in with no appointment. Door was locked and they did not answer the phone, but before I reached my car my phone rang and it was Angela calling back; I went back and she let me in.

Jack617
03-16-21, 18:55
I frequent the parlor in Brookline, the border of Cleveland Circle on Beacon. Lately, been lame ducks of a selection. Yesterday, saw Minda (I think she meant Linda). But, who knows. Older, maybe 40's, skinny, no tits no ass. Nice massage, HE technique was awful. She was getting tired after 2-minutes of jerking. Wow. Nice woman. Just disappointed with the lack of experience. Hate the travelers as you like some and you dislike others. I need to venture back to Chinatown and visit good ole Diva Spa. Always the same crew and the HE was always great. Just a pain in the ass to park.There are multiple AMP's in Brookline on or near Beacon where you are referencing. Please clarify which you are referring to. Thank you.

JohnL1983
03-16-21, 20:30
They must've either been busted by LEO, closed by the town, got tipped off and laying low or the next batch of girls hasn't arrived yet. Give it time.Not sure if that true, YoYo at Eastern said 1060 didn't get license renewal this year.

Jimmy Pratt
03-16-21, 20:36
Wow. Anyone else see this news?: https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-massage-parlor-shootings-leave-three-people-dead.

Someone did not get the service they had hoped for!

you can also check out the discussion in Atlanta MP forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3699-Massage-Parlor-Reports

LB1001
03-16-21, 20:44
Wow. That is crazy. That has been a little fear of mine. I recall a Sorprano's episode where Tony's crew was strong arming a massage parlor and I think some of the customers take a little heat.

Wow. Anyone else see this news?: https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-massage-parlor-shootings-leave-three-people-dead.

you can also check out the discussion in Atlanta MP forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3699-Massage-Parlor-Reports

Mattis1775
03-16-21, 21:06
These girls may have been from Flushing and not what they expected when they flew there to work. This could be a hate crime related to recent assaults on Asians. Unbelievable.

JohnDick75
03-16-21, 22:03

you can also check out the discussion in Atlanta MP forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3699-Massage-Parlor-ReportsDamn and this made world news the hope is that this doesn't become another Kraft where AMP in the public eye also sad for the dead women would be even more tragic if a monger was caught in crossfire as a parlor would be last place I feel any of us want to die at.

Jack617
03-16-21, 23:21
There are multiple AMP's in Brookline on or near Beacon where you are referencing. Please clarify which you are referring to. Thank you.Can a kind member please quote my post so Mattis can see it and help clear up this Brookline dilemma? He claims, LOL, to have me on ignore. Thank you board.

Skip2019
03-17-21, 02:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hotboyzz
03-17-21, 06:54
Not even the "No AA" or "No Black Men" could’ve stopped this psycho...

Jim Mack
03-17-21, 09:10
Damn and this made world news the hope is that this doesn't become another Kraft where AMP in the public eye also sad for the dead women would be even more tragic if a monger was caught in crossfire as a parlor would be last place I feel any of us want to die at.We're at our most vulnerable during the massage. Naked, sometimes relaxed a little too much and easily caught off guard.

We might hear someone entering the place because the doorbell rings or we hear a door chime. We and the girl just assume another customer has entered, but if it were a crazed husband or boyfriend, armed, I don't think we could react well enough to defend ourselves.

Eagle7412
03-17-21, 09:41
On a lighter note I was at Magical yesterday and they have reopened for business. Lily was closed for almost a year due to the Covid and she is now accepting texts and calls for appointments. There are no extras offered but Lily has been doing this for over a decade and gives a great massage. I got deep tissue for my back and also walked on my back as well. Probably not good for walk-ins. Appointment is best. Enjoy a good old fashioned CMT massage. All are welcome including her long time regulars. Parking is easy.

Lego19
03-17-21, 09:59
There are multiple AMP's in Brookline on or near Beacon where you are referencing. Please clarify which you are referring to. Thank you.Here you go.

I think he is referring to the AMP close to the Cleveland circle on Beacon.

Evenings
03-17-21, 11:46
Basement or not basement?

Here you go.

I think he is referring to the AMP close to the Cleveland circle on Beacon.

Mattis1775
03-17-21, 12:25
Basement or not basement?The one next to the Green Line train station, on the border of Brookline and Boston, above ground. The basement one is next to 7-Eleven. I had a HJ over the sheets and the other was DIY.

Augustwest
03-17-21, 14:53
The one next to the Green Line train station, on the border of Brookline and Boston, above ground. The basement one is next to 7-Eleven. I had a HJ over the sheets and the other was DIY.That's hilarious, like did she think the sheet made it all legal?

Augustwest
03-17-21, 14:56
Not even the "No AA" or "No Black Men" couldve stopped this psycho...That's what this was. He was on an anti-asian shooting spree.

JohnDick75
03-17-21, 15:45
We're at our most vulnerable during the massage. Naked, sometimes relaxed a little too much and easily caught off guard.

We might hear someone entering the place because the doorbell rings or we hear a door chime. We and the girl just assume another customer has entered, but if it were a crazed husband or boyfriend, armed, I don't think we could react well enough to defend ourselves.Your right that is biggest fear.

WalterMitty
03-17-21, 16:47
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

You got placed back on moderation because apparently you're one of those guys who can't wait to turn anything into never ending left/right stupidity, of course there are hate crimes, we differentiate because as a society we want to create stronger penalties for crimes who's motivation is based in racial, ethnic, or whatever sort of intolerance because those are the things that motivate genocide.

If I shoot you because I don't like you that a crime and nobody is going to want to shoot you again because I did it. If I shoot you because I don't like the shape of your eyes that's a hate crime. We give them stronger penalties because we want to send a message to the next intolerant fuckwad that he shouldn't do this. Because right now there is some stupid motherfucker watching the TV stroking his dick thinking "fuck yeah those gook wh0res got just what they had coming to them I gotta get me some of that." Guys like need to know they will ride the needle for doing it. It has everything to do with respect for life and nothing to do with your red/blue bullshit.

And before you cry the guy who called you out got the same flag, I don't care which color dildo people prefer to get shoved up their ass, keep that shit off the review threads.

A2

AWayForWork
03-17-21, 17:00
Any tips on a good fbsm around Rhode Island? Found this girl and wondered if anyone had experience with her? Or anyone around Providence would be helpful.

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1349865

Denizen7
03-17-21, 17:05
OK, before I review my experience just wanted to post the obligatory "Hello World!"Long time lurker & bean town resident who finally decided that it's time to contribute to this amazon community which has helped me derive pleasure!

OK, now that that's out of the way.

Went to the 1 Main place and was greeted by JoJo. Positive vibes from start when she caressed my hair while taking the forehead temp. And also commented on my height (Being 6'1"" and a nice guy face+demeanor seems to always help in breaking the ice for me). He was 5 ft max. Tight, shapely butt and nice pair of 32 D knockers! Very friendly with OK English.

Massage started pretty regularly on my back and for the lower areas she had the amazing technique of sitting on my legs and using both hands symmetrically to go up and down my upper thighs and legs. And the tease was in same position as well! She was hard and soft on my butt and the starfish in this exquisite way. I was scared ill blow right away.

On the flip, she was happy to be guided to my guy and started an HJ without any nego. Was surprised at that. Really good HJ and she allowed free roam O and you th clothes. Total damage. 4 (went with 30 minutes) and. 6.

7. 5/10. Will return for sure!

Katokay
03-17-21, 17:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls, next time just report them.

A2

Augustwest
03-17-21, 22:20
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Jhp37
03-17-21, 23:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mwooo
03-18-21, 07:41
Any tips on a good fbsm around Rhode Island? Found this girl and wondered if anyone had experience with her? Or anyone around Providence would be helpful.

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1349865Not trying to be a dick. FYI, there is an active Rhode Island section of this site. You're probably better off reading or asking there.

JohnGlobalCorp
03-18-21, 08:39
OK, before I review my experience just wanted to post the obligatory "Hello World!"Long time lurker & bean town resident who finally decided that it's time to contribute to this amazon community which has helped me derive pleasure!

OK, now that that's out of the way.

Went to the 1 Main place and was greeted by JoJo. Positive vibes from start when she caressed my hair while taking the forehead temp. And also commented on my height (Being 6'1"" and a nice guy face+demeanor seems to always help in breaking the ice for me). He was 5 ft max. Tight, shapely butt and nice pair of 32 D knockers! Very friendly with OK English.

Massage started pretty regularly on my back and for the lower areas she had the amazing technique of sitting on my legs and using both hands symmetrically to go up and down my upper thighs and legs. And the tease was in same position as well! She was hard and soft on my butt and the starfish in this exquisite way. I was scared ill blow right away.

On the flip, she was happy to be guided to my guy and started an HJ without any nego. Was surprised at that. Really good HJ and she allowed free roam O and you th clothes. Total damage. 4 (went with 30 minutes) and. 6.

7. 5/10. Will return for sure!Thank you for your feed back now I know there are many of us regulars to this 1 main let me tell you guys summer is a piece of young heaven if you know how to handle your girls she will be totally yours.

Enjoy.

Be safe.

Denizen7
03-18-21, 09:07
Hi guys haven't done a review in a while. I just left this place in Revere. I must say there was a lot of hype with this place. But it totally delivered. I was greeted by a Latina woman name lena. I requested to see the infamous Ema everyone was telling me about in the past. I was told by Lena that she will start the massage and that Ema will finish. Paid the standard rate in that location or 80 Dollars. Massage with Lena was 5/10 then a knock on the door and it was Ema. Ema finished the whole massage and boy she did a great job 8/10. Ema is every way beautiful as advertised. She has nice I Would say C or D breast but it was enhanced not natural but she has a amazing pair. Her Ass was very nice to look at can't complain. I was then asked to turn over and she asked what I wanted and I said HJ. Then in mid HJ she asked if I wanted a BJ and I said I would like one. The damage was 100 more. I brought my own condom and she finish me with her mouth. BJ was a 9. 5/10. I never cum from a condom hardly ever and she got the job done. A cleanup and a hug and I left very satisfied. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 experience. If you want to know more about this visit or want the address or more details about the place itself please don't hesitate to dm me.NickTheMan, PM'ed as I was not able to find any with this name (or derivative) in Revere.

STDKing
03-18-21, 11:30
Anyone know good places north of Boston that strictly covered FS covered BJ (zero exceptions). Lately I want to be cautious and and trying to find a provider who offers those kinds of extras but always uses protection.

JohnGlobalCorp
03-18-21, 12:49
Drove by earlier.

Looks closed to me.I think the HE is overpriced- it's just he so please don't upsell OK access is good but still now if they want to make more money then expand the menu.

Give us more options how about that!

Eastern and 1060 always same o same o.

Please don't take me wrong I love the girls.

Trickster666
03-18-21, 22:26
Anyone know good places north of Boston that strictly covered FS covered BJ (zero exceptions). Lately I want to be cautious and and trying to find a provider who offers those kinds of extras but always uses protection.That would be pretty much all FS places including Waverley and Watertown Square. From my personal experience, some of them could go bare but it will only be available if you substantially increase your donation. There is no way to know how often they do it. But you can assume that it does not happen too often as not too many people can go up to 300 plus (that's when the magic starts to happen).

STDKing
03-19-21, 08:14
That would be pretty much all FS places including Waverley and Watertown Square. From my personal experience, some of them could go bare but it will only be available if you substantially increase your donation. There is no way to know how often they do it. But you can assume that it does not happen too often as not too many people can go up to 300 plus (that's when the magic starts to happen).I want to avoid these ones too. Looking for ones who absolutely won't do BB, even if the price is right.

HappyDave
03-19-21, 08:33
Thank you for your feed back now I know there are many of us regulars to this 1 main let me tell you guys summer is a piece of young heaven if you know how to handle your girls she will be totally yours.

Enjoy.

Be safe.Seen her several times, keeps saying she is off to 220 end of the month. Strange same girls, two places a couple blocks apart and very different price structure. Would also say different experience to 220 seems more production line, experience is always colder compared to 1 main. Still nice experience but more business like.

MarriedTom
03-19-21, 08:41

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1349865Lame massage, stay away. HE with one hand with paper towel over junk. DIY cleanup. Much better options out there.

Sounds
03-19-21, 10:06
Anyone know good places north of Boston that strictly covered FS covered BJ (zero exceptions). Lately I want to be cautious and and trying to find a provider who offers those kinds of extras but always uses protection.There is always an exception. Even for the most reviewed only covered women. There could be BF or husband. Or the rare folks she just really likes and/or pays whatever the magic number is that she will do it bare with.

STDKing
03-19-21, 13:53
There is always an exception. Even for the most reviewed only covered women. There could be BF or husband. Or the rare folks she just really likes and/or pays whatever the magic number is that she will do it bare with.I get there may be some exceptions 8 n their personal life but I don't think what you are saying is true (I do think many would BB and tell other clients they don't, which is why I am looking to the forum for women who are a hard no on BB). There are women who don't have a price (I have had women who wouldn't give more than an HJ for any price: offered over 600 and still no: so these women all have minds of their own and plenty can't be bought. I am looking for one who would just go bare with husband or bf). Want a reliably cautious girl who is well informed about STDs and stuff. Just seen too many good providers doing lots of BB (and don't want to have sex with someone anymore who does that: don't mind getting an HJ or covered BJ from them but avoiding FS from them. No judgment if you want BB, I am just realizing I am not comfortable taking that kind of risk (even if I am covered, have had condoms rip or fall off, and they aren't always 100 percent). Looking to be safer in the hobby and also not put providers in as much risk either.

AceTrav
03-19-21, 16:09
I haven't been to an AMP since the pandemic started. I've seen that places are opening now. What are the AMPs like now? Do the girls wear masks during the session? Is there no touching?

Lily1234
03-19-21, 18:47
I get there may be some exceptions 8 n their personal life but I don't think what you are saying is true (I do think many would BB and tell other clients they don't, which is why I am looking to the forum for women who are a hard no on BB). There are women who don't have a price (I have had women who wouldn't give more than an HJ for any price: offered over 600 and still no: so these women all have minds of their own and plenty can't be bought. I am looking for one who would just go bare with husband or bf). Want a reliably cautious girl who is well informed about STDs and stuff. Just seen too many good providers doing lots of BB (and don't want to have sex with someone anymore who does that: don't mind getting an HJ or covered BJ from them but avoiding FS from them. No judgment if you want BB, I am just realizing I am not comfortable taking that kind of risk (even if I am covered, have had condoms rip or fall off, and they aren't always 100 percent). Looking to be safer in the hobby and also not put providers in as much risk either.Ha. That reminds me of a time I was really drunk and got a hooker in taipei. She was smoking hot and being super drunk I could not ejaculate so I asked her if I could take off the rubber. She agreed so I asked if she did that often, and as I was sliding it in she shows me her fake wedding band and says only with you and my husband. It was a great time but was a really anxious after I sibered up till I got home and get tested.

Jack617
03-19-21, 19:25
I am just realizing I am not comfortable taking that kind of risk (even if I am covered, have had condoms rip or fall off, and they aren't always 100 percent). Looking to be safer in the hobby and also not put providers in as much risk either.Dude, not a single guy on this whole site can assure you of what you ask. I get CFS and CBJ from an AMP girl who I like, tip well and am kind too. She is 100% covered with me but will blow and fuuck my buddy raw. Ironically the same has happed in reverse with me being the lucky BB recipient. This is always about acceptance of risk, accept the risk or manage your menu to fit your comfort level.

Trickster666
03-19-21, 19:35
I am looking for one who would just go bare with husband or bf). Want a reliably cautious girl who is well informed about STDs and stuff. Just seen too many good providers doing lots of BB (and don't want to have sex with someone anymore who does that It's clear what you want, but it's unclear how you are going to verify that you are dealing with a never-BB provider. It does not seem to be even theoretically possible.

STDKing
03-19-21, 21:08
It's clear what you want, but it's unclear how you are going to verify that you are dealing with a never-BB provider. It does not seem to be even theoretically possible.Can't ever be certain, but if you get enough reports of no BB, that is something.

STDKing
03-19-21, 21:13
Dude, not a single guy on this whole site can assure you of what you ask. I get CFS and CBJ from an AMP girl who I like, tip well and am kind too. She is 100% covered with me but will blow and fuuck my buddy raw. Ironically the same has happed in reverse with me being the lucky BB recipient. This is always about acceptance of risk, accept the risk or manage your menu to fit your comfort level.That is exactly the kind of information I am thinking of. This would be a provider I would like to avoid. Clearly there is no certainty here. All I am looking for is best available information. If a girl doesn't seem to be offering BB to anyone (even if they offer lots of money), I'd rather go see her than see the one who is known to BB on occasion.

Jimmy Pratt
03-19-21, 22:45
At the risk of sounding like a shill for Sunny Spa, I had another good session there today. It's just easier to re-play my last post on the place, since everything was basically the same. The only difference is I asked her to focus a little extra on the neck and shoulder area, and man did she do a good job with that!

See below.

Had a great session this evening with Bella. Not young, not old. Maybe mid to late 30's. She knows what she's doing. This was one of the better sessions I've had here for several reasons:

- heated tables never felt so good.

- her hands were also nice and warm.

- got the full hour, maybe a few minutes extra.

- no interruptions.

- asked for strong, got strong.

- good finish. She didn't rush, but I didn't last long.

I left an extra ten bucks above the usual tip because I felt she did above average job. Oh, there was very minimal UTC up top but just enough to launch the rocket.

JP.

Rito1
03-19-21, 23:02
Got a text tonight from a 408 area code saying that new juicy flowers have arrived and to text a different number. I googled the number and it came back to these ads.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/female-escorts/1326371

https://boston.rubratings.com/205812

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-hotties-super-hot-vip-service-617-485-1981/36951985

Herow
03-20-21, 09:38
That is exactly the kind of information I am thinking of. This would be a provider I would like to avoid. Clearly there is no certainty here. All I am looking for is best available information. If a girl doesn't seem to be offering BB to anyone (even if they offer lots of money), I'd rather go see her than see the one who is known to BB on occasion.He's trying to tell you that every single woman out there does this. If you want someone who is always safe, get into a monogamous relationship.

STDKing
03-20-21, 09:47
He's trying to tell you that every single woman out there does this. If you want someone who is always safe, get into a monogamous relationship.I could buy that most of the do it. I can't imagine there aren't women who won't. They all clearly have lines. If there are women who give an HJ but won't give a BJ, surely there must be some whose line is they give covered FS but not BB. Anyways, wasn't looking for 100 percent, since one can never truly be sure but looking for providers who seem to regularly turn down requests for BBBJ or BBFS. If anyone knows such providers, feel free to PM.

KingOfFours
03-20-21, 10:48
I get there may be some exceptions 8 n their personal life but I don't think what you are saying is true (I do think many would BB and tell other clients they don't, which is why I am looking to the forum for women who are a hard no on BB). There are women who don't have a price (I have had women who wouldn't give more than an HJ for any price: offered over 600 and still no: so these women all have minds of their own and plenty can't be bought. I am looking for one who would just go bare with husband or bf). Want a reliably cautious girl who is well informed about STDs and stuff. Just seen too many good providers doing lots of BB (and don't want to have sex with someone anymore who does that: don't mind getting an HJ or covered BJ from them but avoiding FS from them. No judgment if you want BB, I am just realizing I am not comfortable taking that kind of risk (even if I am covered, have had condoms rip or fall off, and they aren't always 100 percent). Looking to be safer in the hobby and also not put providers in as much risk either.I can't believe that I'm going to recommend a provider to you that has an Intel record of 100% NEVER BBFS. She does do BBBJ though. I have never had ANY kind of sex with her, but we were in the same neighborhood a couple years ago, and she asked to meet for drinks and talk and pick each other's brains. So I spent an hour or so with her in the bar. She looks exactly like her ad pics. I even got her to flash her tits at me in the bar, and her tits are indeed like the pics, LOL!

Now, of course nothing is foolproof, but I do believe her when she said she NEVER fucks raw. Which is why I NEVER had any kind of sex with her, LOL! But I can tell you this: she's intelligent, honest, and though I know nothing about her in the sack, she's a fun woman to chat and bullshit with. And she READS this board! ; )

So here you go!

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/1346780

STDKing
03-20-21, 13:30
I can't believe that I'm going to recommend a provider to you that has an Intel record of 100% NEVER BBFS. She does do BBBJ though. I have never had ANY kind of sex with her, but we were in the same neighborhood a couple years ago, and she asked to meet for drinks and talk and pick each other's brains. So I spent an hour or so with her in the bar. She looks exactly like her ad pics. I even got her to flash her tits at me in the bar, and her tits are indeed like the pics, LOL!

Now, of course nothing is foolproof, but I do believe her when she said she NEVER fucks raw. Which is why I NEVER had any kind of sex with her, LOL! But I can tell you this: she's intelligent, honest, and though I know nothing about her in the sack, she's a fun woman to chat and bullshit with. And she READS this board! ; )

So here you go!

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/1346780Appreciate the recommendation. Exactly the kind of info I was hoping to find.

Jared260
03-20-21, 13:55
Anyone know good places north of Boston that strictly covered FS covered BJ (zero exceptions). Lately I want to be cautious and and trying to find a provider who offers those kinds of extras but always uses protection.This is a question or comment that recurs on message boards. The bottom line is: how to be safe while engaged in the hobby and how do you really know? To this question there are usually comments from all viewpoints. Ranging from "who cares, pay your money and take your chances", "if you are so worried, don't hobby", to "I believe her when she says I'm the only one", and everything in between. Jaded-reckless to Pollyanna.

If you do this long enough, you meet the ones who let you look behind the curtain, and among these are the gossipers who tell about the owners and the lives of the other girls. There is a book here too in the range of backgrounds of the workers. There are newbies, short timers, lifers, locals, transient travelers, rotators, back and forth-ers who split time in China, young spinners to grannies, initiates to skilled semi-pros. Unattached singles, singles with boyfriends / fiancees, partnered, living with someone, married, married with kids, married with husband living elsewhere, married with husband elsewhere and shacking up with owner, working in spa and doing escort duty on the side. Many chances to have encounters and hook ups. Paid and unpaid.

But she said I'm the only one and she never does this with anyone else. A couple of talkative ones said to me:"Asian women will always lie to you. If it is about money or saving face", and apparently, culturally, lying 🤥 is not a loss of face. It is acceptable especially to get money. How this relates to finding a "pure provider", is money talks and they all have a price.

All women set their line. For western women the line might be where they become a **** or a ***** of crossed. Sex workers have already crossed that line and after that, it's by degrees of what is personally acceptable. Culturally what is acceptable can depend on the money, and also as is universally true, how much she likes you. They give it away to attractive guys.

The point about gauging purity by her refusal to do it for any price. Reasonable idea, but not an uncrossable line. Had this conversation many times, first as hypotheticals then as a real test. One mp told me that she was offered $10 k for FS and still wouldn't do it. Most things up to BJ and FS for typically prices were ok, but that was the line. Said it with conviction, was believable. Some time later things changed, and out of the blue she offered FS without me asking. Line moved. An independently wealthy friend liked the challenge of crossing the line in AMPs and would nicely push the price higher and higher until they gave in. He didn't care about the money, he'd lose 50-60 k at casinos for fun. This was a sneeze. They always gave in, if not on the first visit, then later after they had time to think about it and talk to the girlfriends. Because they talk about who gives what tips. They lost a lot and the gfs said we'll do it for that. Social pressure.

Last point, doing it only with bf or husband. You don't know, . And you don't know what the bf or husband is doing on the side. Straight mongering? Bareback Bisexual? He brings to her and she brings to you.

Comes down to having a monogamous GF you obsessively monitor for her straying, or a provider who gets tested before seeing you. Old World chastity belts, while effective in the past, are just not fashionable in modern times.

STDKing
03-20-21, 14:23
This is a question or comment that recurs on message boards. The bottom line is: how to be safe while engaged in the hobby and how do you really know? To this question there are usually comments from all viewpoints. Ranging from "who cares, pay your money and take your chances", "if you are so worried, don't hobby", to "I believe her when she says I'm the only one", and everything in between. Jaded-reckless to Pollyanna.

If you do this long enough, you meet the ones who let you look behind the curtain, and among these are the gossipers who tell about the owners and the lives of the other girls. There is a book here too in the range of backgrounds of the workers. There are newbies, short timers, lifers, locals, transient travelers, rotators, back and forth-ers who split time in China, young spinners to grannies, initiates to skilled semi-pros. Unattached singles, singles with boyfriends / fiancees, partnered, living with someone, married, married with kids, married with husband living elsewhere, married with husband elsewhere and shacking up with owner, working in spa and doing escort duty on the side. Many chances to have encounters and hook ups. Paid and unpaid.

But she said I'm the only one and she never does this with anyone else. A couple of talkative ones said to me:"Asian women will always lie to you. If it is about money or saving face", and apparently, culturally, lying 🤥 is not a loss of face. It is acceptable especially to get money. How this relates to finding a "pure provider", is money talks and they all have a price.

All women set their line. For western women the line might be where they become a **** or a ***** of crossed. Sex workers have already crossed that line and after that, it's by degrees of what is personally acceptable. Culturally what is acceptable can depend on the money, and also as is universally true, how much she likes you. They give it away to attractive guys..Been in the hobby since the 90's. I have seen it all. I lived in China. I know about face. I understand lying is cultural permissible (even expected) about some things. That is why I am looking for reliable reports from guys of women who never eventually crossed the BB line with them, even if they offered tons of cash and saw them for years. Believe me, I know that a woman can say she won't do FS for thousands, then offer it to you later for far less. But that is exactly the kind of intel I am talking about. None of this is 100%. Just Trying to make more informed choices about who I do FS with. Based on reports on these boards already stopped seeing several providers. But figured I would throw the question out there clearly so people with info might share it. Not expecting you to read their mind, know what every single other guy does, or to know if her husband is gay. Just what info you have.

Big Head
03-20-21, 15:46
I can't believe that I'm going to recommend a provider to you that has an Intel record of 100% NEVER BBFS. She does do BBBJ though. I have never had ANY kind of sex with her, but we were in the same neighborhood a couple years ago, and she asked to meet for drinks and talk and pick each other's brains. So I spent an hour or so with her in the bar. She looks exactly like her ad pics. I even got her to flash her tits at me in the bar, and her tits are indeed like the pics, LOL!

So here you go!

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/1346780How did Deb end up on the Massage board? Saw her 2 times long time ago, BBBJ both times, she is OK, very average in every way.

-BH.

Sounds
03-20-21, 17:34
I haven't been to an AMP since the pandemic started. I've seen that places are opening now. What are the AMPs like now? Do the girls wear masks during the session? Is there no touching?Some require masks for both of you the whole time. Some let you take the mask off face down and require it at the flip. Others let you keep it off.

Some allow touching some do not.

Some business as usual and no masks required for either of you.

Also varies with how familiar you are with the girl and how comfortable she is with you.

Basically same as always, YMMV.

Trickster666
03-20-21, 18:40
The provider, I have never received more than a HJ from, gave me a small gift for no reason. I am totally confused now as it never happened before in my illustrious career. Not sure what to make of it. Did you guys receive any presents at the parlors?

STDKing
03-20-21, 20:45
The provider, I have never received more than a HJ from, gave me a small gift for no reason. I am totally confused now as it never happened before in my illustrious career. Not sure what to make of it. Did you guys receive any presents at the parlors?Like an actual gift or an extra (PM me if the former, have experience with that).

Worgent6
03-20-21, 20:50
Got a text tonight from a 408 area code saying that new juicy flowers have arrived and to text a different number.
Is this a warning or an endorsement? Asking for a friend.

STDKing
03-20-21, 21:11
Is this a warning or an endorsement? Asking for a friend.Make sure it isn't a rat trap.

Aimstraight
03-20-21, 21:34
Got couple BBBJ from Deb several years ago. Very average. But very nice person and easy communications. I'd recommend esp if you like BBW.

How did Deb end up on the Massage board? Saw her 2 times long time ago, BBBJ both times, she is OK, very average in every way.

-BH.

Jack617
03-20-21, 22:58
The provider, I have never received more than a HJ from, gave me a small gift for no reason. I am totally confused now as it never happened before in my illustrious career. Not sure what to make of it. Did you guys receive any presents at the parlors?Happened to me too. Can you share what the gift was? Maybe the same girl! LOL.

Max Walker86
03-21-21, 01:54
Lily in prov ri gave me a medium paper bag full of (made in korea) masks about 30 of them.

I've handed them out at the massage parlors here in MA loll.

Trickster666
03-21-21, 01:58
Happened to me too. Can you share what the gift was? Maybe the same girl! LOL.Escape cologne. I looked it up, it costs $30. No use for me though as I can not stand any fragrances. Couldn't figure out what it supposed to mean. What did you get?

MarriedTom
03-21-21, 08:16

So here you go!

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/1346780Have saw Her a few times, and always left satisfied. No rush, no incall issues. Just do not believe the age stated in the ad is 45!

DoubleDippin
03-21-21, 09:15
Have saw Her a few times, and always left satisfied. No rush, no incall issues. Just do not believe the age stated in the ad is 45!Deb has been around for awhile. She is not into games or bullshit and I have met her and enjoyed her time.

I make it a point not to try an guess a woman's age as I am usually wrong but I would put Deb in the 50's. Age doesn't mean much if you are pleased.

Ask for straight up and she might tell you.

CrazyCrouton
03-21-21, 09:17
The provider, I have never received more than a HJ from, gave me a small gift for no reason. I am totally confused now as it never happened before in my illustrious career. Not sure what to make of it. Did you guys receive any presents at the parlors?That's awesome dude! You get gifts? I must have miss that review? Which place was this? What was the providers name? Please let us all know on here the details. Oh, what was the gift? I can't wait to hear. The biggest gift I've received is a bottle of water and a couple of candies.

KingOfFours
03-21-21, 09:31
Deb has been around for awhile. She is not into games or bullshit and I have met her and enjoyed her time.

I make it a point not to try an guess a woman's age as I am usually wrong but I would put Deb in the 50's. Age doesn't mean much if you are pleased.

Ask for straight up and she might tell you.Deb will be 58 years old in May of this year. My intel for that is at least as good as my intel that she's never fucked a client bareback. ; )

DoubleDippin
03-21-21, 09:38
Deb will be 58 years old in May of this year. My intel for that is at least as good as my intel that she's never fucked a client bareback. ; )She might not be everyone's cup o tea so if her age is an issue for you. Move on.

For those who have met her and enjoyed her time you know she is real.

KingOfFours
03-21-21, 10:23
I get there may be some exceptions 8 n their personal life but I don't think what you are saying is true (I do think many would BB and tell other clients they don't, which is why I am looking to the forum for women who are a hard no on BB). There are women who don't have a price (I have had women who wouldn't give more than an HJ for any price: offered over 600 and still no: so these women all have minds of their own and plenty can't be bought. I am looking for one who would just go bare with husband or bf). Want a reliably cautious girl who is well informed about STDs and stuff. Just seen too many good providers doing lots of BB (and don't want to have sex with someone anymore who does that: don't mind getting an HJ or covered BJ from them but avoiding FS from them. No judgment if you want BB, I am just realizing I am not comfortable taking that kind of risk (even if I am covered, have had condoms rip or fall off, and they aren't always 100 percent). Looking to be safer in the hobby and also not put providers in as much risk either.There is also Frankie:

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/frankie-here-mature-women-100-real-no-games-no-drama-serious-inquiries-only/37422582

I never met her. But she used to work with Bathroomless (Batwing Cunnt) Ashley. Who, of course, has all 3 holes open for sperm and is anything but a safety girl. But Ashley told me she dumped her because she became a liability for getting calls. Mainly because Frankie resisted losing the rubber tournequet even for a blow job.

And, by the way, Frankie DOES belong on this forum because she DOES advertise massage.

Rito1
03-21-21, 10:32
Is this a warning or an endorsement? Asking for a friend.Just letting everybody know that they are texting people again. It does not bother me because I am single. But some people don't want those texts so they need to pay attention and make sure they don't miss it.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-21-21, 14:57
Wow, I would not have thought she was 58. She is on the BBW side for sure but did not look anywhere near that old to me when I saw her a couple of years ago. She is, IMO, a genuinely nice person. If you don't mind older and BBW, I agree with others on here. She also sometimes posts items of interest to mongers. I have not seen her on here lately and hope she is doing well. She was in the south coast area when I saw her, which is normally way off my usual pathways. Agree, this probably belongs in other than the massage forum, but STD asked and we are here to supply each other with information to make informed choices. Everything was covered but that is always my choice for anything beyond HJ.

Jack617
03-21-21, 15:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Did somebody make you a mod?

If there is an issue you can use the Report Post button.

A2

Jack617
03-21-21, 16:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Jack617
03-21-21, 22:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KingOfFours
03-22-21, 06:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Trickster666
03-22-21, 09:38
If you do this long enough, you meet the ones who let you look behind the curtain, and among these are the gossipers who tell about the owners and the lives of the other girls. There is a book here too in the range of backgrounds of the workers. There are newbies, short timers, lifers, locals, transient travelers, rotators, back and forth-ers who split time in China, young spinners to grannies, initiates to skilled semi-pros. Unattached singles, singles with boyfriends / fiancees, partnered, living with someone, married, married with kids, married with husband living elsewhere, married with husband elsewhere and shacking up with owner, working in spa and doing escort duty on the side. Many chances to have encounters and hook ups. Paid and unpaid.A great post — one of the best ever (I am citing just a part of it). But aren't 'locals' always 'lifers'? They are normally more cautious if they live in the same town for many years and all the good stuff is for the regulars only.

Xf1234
03-22-21, 19:41
Went to Muzzey my favorite AMP, made an appointment for an hour massage, a slim pretty girl with face mask took care of me, massage was great and her hands was so soft, after flip I saw her has a hot body and big tits, She took off her mask and teased me, Then I asked for extra menu, topless roaming and UTC below was allowed, suddenly I remembered her name was YoYo, Yes big tits-YoYo, she's back, good service ending with hot towel cleaned, Damaged. 6+. 4.

Trickster666
03-22-21, 22:07
Went to Muzzey my favorite AMP, made an appointment for an hour massage, a slim pretty girl with face mask took care of me, massage was great and her hands was so soft, after flip I saw her has a hot body and big tits, She took off her mask and teased me, Then I asked for extra menu, topless roaming and UTC below was allowed, suddenly I remembered her name was YoYo, Yes big tits-YoYo, she's back, good service ending with hot towel cleaned, Damaged. 6+. 4.Is Niko coming back any time soon?

ThizzleHats
03-22-21, 23:37
Just letting everybody know that they are texting people again. It does not bother me because I am single. But some people don't want those texts so they need to pay attention and make sure they don't miss it.I guess the real question is. Are the people behind the texts worth it?

Andir
03-23-21, 09:06
Check out this place. A short little smoking hot lady. Very accommodating and sweet. Everything covered. She will be gone soon. You're welcome.Sounds interesting. Could you, please, tell a bit more (name, price, what exactly she does)? That would be very helpful. Many thanks.

HandShake617
03-23-21, 10:28
On a whim walked into this place on corner of water and Quincy st. Said I needed appointment wasn't thinking with the right head LOL. Anyways this place has the prettiest girls I've seen to date. I'm no novice but a few notches on the belt. Typical prices, I know there is extras on the table but I thought I just wanted a quick pop and out but I had to explore options CBJ. 8+ or topless ending. 3+ They dowse your hands in alcohol fair play to them I suppose. If you're cool or at least I get to touch a bit but I just don't push my limits LOL.

Overall I've been 3 times, only place I go to for now. Girls are all attractive in my eyes, younger, fun and chatty.

JohnL1983
03-23-21, 10:52
On a whim walked into this place on corner of water and Quincy st. Said I needed appointment wasn't thinking with the right head LOL. Anyways this place has the prettiest girls I've seen to date. I'm no novice but a few notches on the belt. Typical prices, I know there is extras on the table but I thought I just wanted a quick pop and out but I had to explore options CBJ. 8+ or topless ending. 3+ They dowse your hands in alcohol fair play to them I suppose. If you're cool or at least I get to touch a bit but I just don't push my limits LOL.

Overall I've been 3 times, only place I go to for now. Girls are all attractive in my eyes, younger, fun and chatty.Do you mean C are? I never meet young girl there.

Denizen7
03-23-21, 11:29
Went to Muzzey my favorite AMP, made an appointment for an hour massage, a slim pretty girl with face mask took care of me, massage was great and her hands was so soft, after flip I saw her has a hot body and big tits, She took off her mask and teased me, Then I asked for extra menu, topless roaming and UTC below was allowed, suddenly I remembered her name was YoYo, Yes big tits-YoYo, she's back, good service ending with hot towel cleaned, Damaged. 6+. 4.Thanks for the update! Excited to hear she's back. Do you know what days she's there? All week?

I could call and check but most places say yes and you end up with someone else.

CrazyCrouton
03-23-21, 12:02
Sounds interesting. Could you, please, tell a bit more (name, price, what exactly she does)? That would be very helpful. Many thanks.You already asked me about this person or did you forget? I sent you a PM about it I believe. I could be mistaken sorry.

Delmong
03-23-21, 12:18
Went to Muzzey my favorite AMP, made an appointment for an hour massage, a slim pretty girl with face mask took care of me, massage was great and her hands was so soft, after flip I saw her has a hot body and big tits, She took off her mask and teased me, Then I asked for extra menu, topless roaming and UTC below was allowed, suddenly I remembered her name was YoYo, Yes big tits-YoYo, she's back, good service ending with hot towel cleaned, Damaged. 6+. 4.Went there last week. Got Anna. Okayish on an attractive scale. But really good massage and teasing. Teasing starts at the beginning itself. The way she was playing with my boys, I couldn't control and asked her to go for it within the first 5 minutes. She did and said if I wanted another HE at the end. I declined, but told her to complete the massage.

So, great massage, and amazing tease and HE. Someone with good stamina can absolutely enjoy her. She did haggle a lot which annoyed me a bit. But she also wanted to give me another HE, I guess to get extra $$.

TheHotAzn
03-23-21, 12:57
Hes talking about 266 waters, its like a corner.

Cookie Lover
03-23-21, 13:12
Do you mean C are? I never meet young girl there.It's listed as Life Health. Gina is the cute mamasan. Got a BBBJ after a couple of visits. Had FS there with other girls but that was a while ago. I'll try to check it out this week if there is not a line at the door.

HighAmperage
03-23-21, 16:17
Is Niko coming back any time soon?It seems unlikely. I heard that she is now down on the south shore.

ThatsMe1
03-23-21, 16:53
Went to Muzzey my favorite AMP, made an appointment for an hour massage, a slim pretty girl with face mask took care of me, massage was great and her hands was so soft, after flip I saw her has a hot body and big tits, She took off her mask and teased me, Then I asked for extra menu, topless roaming and UTC below was allowed, suddenly I remembered her name was YoYo, Yes big tits-YoYo, she's back, good service ending with hot towel cleaned, Damaged. 6+. 4.Can you give a hint about the location?

ThizzleHats
03-23-21, 18:00
Do you mean C are? I never meet young girl there.I think he means Life Health Spa.

This was my regular place for a while. I had a nice rapport with a 40-ish but cute provider but after many visits and not getting any further than a topless HE, and then my main girl was gone and this grossly skinny girl with too many tattoos (seemed gang chick, not interested) so I haven't been back. Definitely nothing expanded menu when I was there, maybe its changed.

Jack617
03-23-21, 19:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Trickster666
03-23-21, 23:29
Can you give a hint about the location?Lexington.

Jared260
03-24-21, 11:12
A great post one of the best ever (I am citing just a part of it). But aren't 'locals' always 'lifers'? They are normally more cautious if they live in the same town for many years and all the good stuff is for the regulars only.Hey T-, that's a definite maybe, can be. Local and lifer, just happened to be in that order in the sentence. Not mutually exclusive. Circumstances seem to mostly dictate the geography and how much concern the mp has about family discovering what they do for work, especially if they have school aged kids. Might live in Quincy and work in the suburbs. Or family in Flushing and travels here to work, then stays local. So many hide what they do from family they live with and their bfs or husbands.

The lifer status can be mixed with geography, and staying in it partly changes with maturity as age makes massaging harder and tips drop as youth fades. Then being mamasan manager or an owner has more appeal. The original impetus for the post was finding someone who would not go BB, and my list was to highlight the range of options, known well to this community, that make it difficult to know within a reasonable degree. You might think that the older ones might be more safe but so many seem ok with getting compensation for what they gave away for free over the years. Age is not a reliable predictor.

With all the varied options out there, I think 'The Line' may be the most important factor for whether they do or don't. If the line was always fixed in one spot, then you would know. No BB. And maybe there is / are MPs with rigidly fixed Lines. But. Money loosens lines. And money is very important in Asian cultures. Think, little red envelopes on New Years. When I go to AMPs around Chinese New Years and pass these around, there are big smiles. A lot of positive emotions are attached to these for them from childhood. And having luxury things that money buys (ask them about their purse, they might shop at TJMaxx for yoga pants, but throw their phone into a Chanel shoulder bag), and sending money to family is important. Circumstances at home of origin requiring more family support money might move the line if they need it and they like you.

In my travels, I met one who never stopped talking and gave a great massage. All indications were that she had a high, fixed line. I did two or three hour sessions to make the most of the time because I was traveling from out of state. She was a monger magnet: long hair, jet black, nicely proportioned, legitimate DD-DDD, always wore a loose skirt, used an elevated platform with wide mattress, sort of Thai style, climbed on table over you, did all these teasing things, on the flip with only a small towel covering the junk she danced so close to the covered man and boys that they could almost smell her nail Polish, but no finish. All the reviews said the same thing. But the dogs kept coming around anyway, hoping that they'd be the one. She was a challenge.

She was interesting and I liked her massage, so I'd always visit when in town. Maybe because I was from out of state and I'd wechat with her, she talked more personally. She told all these stories about mongers trying for extras, including some guys sweating oil money and entitlement acting like jerks who were indignant and enraged when she held her line. They offered her all these gifts, cash, to pamper her, would fly her to Saudi Arabia, etc. , etc. , she said no. Her reasoning: "I have enough money. If I take the money from these little men for what they want, I gain money for a little while but I lose my honor forever. How do I buy that back? How much money does that take?" Could have been a bs line, but reviews for years for all in her shop, she owned it, and her personally, were consistent. Might just mean this is a very tough line to move and the right motivation hasn't been presented. Or, it really is fixed and massage is just that, a legit job. Good to know if it's the case, but back to the original question, this doesn't help with finding the one (s) among MPs who do not do bb generally, but open the menu more broadly for me. Maybe this is the search for the Holy Grail among Asian providers.

STDKing
03-24-21, 11:18
Hey T-, that's a definite maybe, can be. Local and lifer, just happened to be in that order in the sentence. Not mutually exclusive. Circumstances seem to mostly dictate the geography and how much concern the mp has about family discovering what they do for work, especially if they have school aged kids. Might live in Quincy and work in the suburbs. Or family in Flushing and travels here to work, then stays local. So many hide what they do from family they live with and their bfs or husbands..The husbands and boyfriends read the reviews too though. Geography doesn't mean much if the husband knows where she works, and he reads online reviews.

Trickster666
03-24-21, 11:36
Hey T-, that's a definite maybe, can be. Local and lifer, just happened to be in that order in the sentence. Not mutually exclusive. Circumstances seem to mostly dictate the geography and how much concern the mp has about family discovering what they do for work, especially if they have school aged kids. Might live in Quincy and work in the suburbs. Or family in Flushing and travels here to work, then stays local. So many hide what they do from family they live with and their bfs or husbands.

The lifer status can be mixed with geography, and staying in it partly changes with maturity as age makes massaging harder and tips drop as youth fades. Then being mamasan manager or an owner has more appeal. The original impetus for the post was finding someone who would not go BB, and my list was to highlight the range of options, known well to this community, that make it difficult to know within a reasonable degree. You might think that the older ones might be more safe but so many seem ok with getting compensation for what they gave away for free over the years. Age is not a reliable predictor..Wow, just wow. But wait, the 'magnet' girl you mentioned wouldn't even provide a handy for what it sounds like thousands of dollars (trips to SA)? She was / is truly exceptional.

ARegularGuy
03-24-21, 13:33
In town for business I tried walking in with no appointment. Got 20 minutes with the same girl as JakeMonger but I believe her name is Julian, she even spelled it out for me. Cute tiny spinner type, very good English, so much so I asked her if she was born here, answered no. Enhanced small B cups (must be next to zero titty without the implant), almost nude access but not inside her panties, very fine handful of a round little butt. Very fine two handed manual finish. I asked for a larger menu and was shot down. She said, "not here, we don't do that. " She says call ahead, she works week days only. Despite the limited menu, it was refreshing to have a young cute, friendly, talkative woman handle me and, be handled by me.

ARG.

Saw a recent post about 1060 so I decided to check it out today. Called ahead and got an appt within 20 minutes of calling. Saw Julia; really good massage and standard ending. Would recommend, but call ahead.

Denizen7
03-24-21, 18:00
After hearing reports of her being back, paid a visit to Muzzey.

Had specifically asked for YoYo and she was available. First time here and what struck me (and was awkward) was how thin the walls were. While waiting I could hear clearly the people in the next room. Almost as if the table was next to me in the same room.

Anyway, YoYo was exactly as described; cute with nice tits. I asked for 1 hr and paid but in about 15 minutes she asked if I can do 30 (With promises of taking care of me next time) I agreed and figured it was busy (Bell rang three times in 15-20 minutes I was there).

She was good on the tease, allowed a free roam and in a semi flip (When she asked to cut short the time) went for a good relaxed HJ sucking on her (manmade?) tits. Overall. 4 +. 6.

7/10 but may return.

EMonkey
03-24-21, 19:21
MY Plans of seen Sky from BTT fail because the time did not worked for me so I decided to go to H2 O and shake off that bad feeling.

I got Lulu to take care of me and like always she made me feel in heaven, and made me forget why I was feeling down. Now things were going up, up, and away!

I never noticed her pendant until someone here mentioned, I can say she deserves it she works hard and yes small always put a smile on the girls. If that was a gift I am sure she smiled a lot.

Now there are more cars on the roads people taking walks and I get that the intersection and the presence of Uncle next to the FD could put nervous some one, I take the bus so the walking relaxes me.

I still never been available find the other sister Spa because is at the other end, I think is just easy to walk to Spring ST but I don't know which one is open there, I know that some posted something about it but I did not read a follow up.

I would appreciate some pointers by DM if Possible.

I will definitely try New Esthetica spa in Revere next week, Some one wrote something about it and it seem promising, too bad I did not get any response.

Thank you in Advance and enjoy all the spring flowers you can.

Jared260
03-25-21, 02:47
The husbands and boyfriends read the reviews too though. Geography doesn't mean much if the husband knows where she works, and he reads online reviews.QUOTE=STDKing;5270994]. Mixture of stories here. The subterfuge can be involved. When the veil is pulled down to disguise the job, and she lives with the family of origin, the story to save face with them could be that the job is at a nail salon or some business nearby the spa. Might even go down the street to be picked up near that other business by the boyfriend or family. These family members often don't speak English, so there is little danger of them calling and talking to her English speaking coworkers if they think it is an American store. If an Asian business, and they call the store number, the Asian coworkers at the spa know to say that she is busy and will call back. Mostly will call her cell directly. If the family speaks something other than mandarin, like Cantonese, Fujianese, Shanghaiese, they may be shy about talking because others with different dialects don't understand these dialects.

If the family knows the actual spa, reading English reviews is less likely if they don't speak it yet. If they do, the veil still works because she won't use her English spa name at home. They know her by her Chinese name. If somehow she is outed as working at a massage parlor, the first story to family or bf is that it is legit place. If confronted with reviews to the contrary, the plausible deniability story is not knowing that the other girls did that or I don't believe those reviews. If pushed into a corner, she can say she doesn't do massage, she is a receptionist. If the veil drops, then the story is 'I only do legit massage, the other girls take the bad guys', etc. If somehow her spa name gets connected to her, she changes her name to disappear in future reviews. Or might move spas without telling family.

Some bfs don't care, some met them at the spa. Some husbands know but deny it, or the extent of the activity, and look the other way because of the money or to preserve the relationship. Tolerate sharing the sushi. Chinese idiom: one eye open; one eye closed. Others might care and then she either stops working, or modifies the menu, or offers the menu to selective non-posting clients as a way to control what's out there. This forum knows some active providers who do this. One example comes to mind who was an owner, married, husband came into shop to help with maintenance, worked mainly at his other business but knew hers. She had a selective pack of hounds that got special access, her girls knew it and covered for her; this good thing wasn't ruined from getting posted by the hounds. Extra Good tips; was just business. Separate from relationship with husband at home. Available reviews were about the other girls.

The working away from where she lives strategy is partly about the internet reviews but more immediately about being able to blend into her local neighborhood without customers running into her while she is out in public with family or bf, and then having to explain why that 'friendly unknown man said hi and called her C*ci or L*lly or A**a. ' Or being at a school function with her kid and another parent working at the refreshment table with her had been a customer. Would be a serious loss of face.

JohnDick75
03-25-21, 07:33
QUOTE=STDKing;5270994]Mixture of stories here. The subterfuge can be involved. When the veil is pulled down to disguise the job, and she lives with the family of origin, the story to save face with them could be that the job is at a nail salon or some business nearby the spa. Might even go down the street to be picked up near that other business by the boyfriend or family. These family members often don't speak English, so there is little danger of them calling and talking to her English speaking coworkers if they think it is an American store. If an Asian business, and they call the store number, the Asian coworkers at the spa know to say that she is busy and will call back. Mostly will call her cell directly. If the family speaks something other than mandarin, like Cantonese, Fujianese, Shanghaiese, they may be shy about talking because others with different dialects don't understand these dialects.

If the family knows the actual spa, reading English reviews is less likely if they don't speak it yet. If they do, the veil still works because she won't use her English spa name at home. They know her by her Chinese name. If somehow she is outed as working at a massage parlor, the first story to family or bf is that it is legit place. If confronted with reviews to the contrary, the plausible deniability story is not knowing that the other girls did that or I don't believe those reviews. If pushed into a corner, she can say she doesn't do massage, she is a receptionist. If the veil drops, then the story is 'I only do legit massage, the other girls take the bad guys', etc. If somehow her spa name gets connected to her, she changes her name to disappear in future reviews. Or might move spas without telling family..How do they talk themselves out of arrest.

STDKing
03-25-21, 08:23
QUOTE=STDKing;5270994]. Mixture of stories here. The subterfuge can be involved. When the veil is pulled down to disguise the job, and she lives with the family of origin, the story to save face with them could be that the job is at a nail salon or some business nearby the spa. Might even go down the street to be picked up near that other business by the boyfriend or family. These family members often don't speak English, so there is little danger of them calling and talking to her English speaking coworkers if they think it is an American store. If an Asian business, and they call the store number, the Asian coworkers at the spa know to say that she is busy and will call back. Mostly will call her cell directly. If the family speaks something other than mandarin, like Cantonese, Fujianese, Shanghaiese, they may be shy about talking because others with different dialects don't understand these dialects.

If the family knows the actual spa, reading English reviews is less likely if they don't speak it yet. If they do, the veil still works because she won't use her English spa name at home. They know her by her Chinese name. If somehow she is outed as working at a massage parlor, the first story to family or bf is that it is legit place. If confronted with reviews to the contrary, the plausible deniability story is not knowing that the other girls did that or I don't believe those reviews. If pushed into a corner, she can say she doesn't do massage, she is a receptionist. If the veil drops, then the story is 'I only do legit massage, the other girls take the bad guys', etc. If somehow her spa name gets connected to her, she changes her name to disappear in future reviews. Or might move spas without telling family..These can definitely be the case, but it isn't always. Lots of husbands speak English okay enough to read, plenty are smart enough to figure out who their wife is based on descriptions. Obviously face and other cultural elements factor in. But I had a favorite for a long time who would have bruises and be visibly rattled shortly after a review appeared (and her requests to not review her, which I is a request I always respect, struck me as much more pleading). I have known others whose husbands found things out. I think you are right though, a lot of these women are able to hide what is going on or at least keep it something that never gets spoken about directly. I am just making the point that this can vary a lot (I think English is not a huge hurdle, as I know a number of providers who read reviews themselves, and even those with limited English have reviews brought to their attention by friends who have better a English or they simply plug them into google translate: image that last one isn't too reliable for husbands or boyfriends, as it's like only 70% accurate, if that).

Plemo
03-25-21, 13:43
Anybody been there recently? I went a couple of weeks ago and it was just standard. Before the old crowd left I found this my go to place. Now has a new number and apparently a new crew.

CrazyCrouton
03-25-21, 14:19
QUOTE=STDKing;5270994]. Mixture of stories here. The subterfuge can be involved. When the veil is pulled down to disguise the job, and she lives with the family of origin, the story to save face with them could be that the job is at a nail salon or some business nearby the spa. Might even go down the street to be picked up near that other business by the boyfriend or family. These family members often don't speak English, so there is little danger of them calling and talking to her English speaking coworkers if they think it is an American store. If an Asian business, and they call the store number, the Asian coworkers at the spa know to say that she is busy and will call back. Mostly will call her cell directly. If the family speaks something other than mandarin, like Cantonese, Fujianese, Shanghaiese, they may be shy about talking because others with different dialects don't understand these dialects.

If the family knows the actual spa, reading English reviews is less likely if they don't speak it yet. If they do, the veil still works because she won't use her English spa name at home. They know her by her Chinese name. If somehow she is outed as working at a massage parlor, the first story to family or bf is that it is legit place. If confronted with reviews to the contrary, the plausible deniability story is not knowing that the other girls did that or I don't believe those reviews. If pushed into a corner, she can say she doesn't do massage, she is a receptionist. If the veil drops, then the story is 'I only do legit massage, the other girls take the bad guys', etc. If somehow her spa name gets connected to her, she changes her name to disappear in future reviews. Or might move spas without telling family..I kind of get what you were saying. But do you think you could elaborate a little?

Thanks!

SlickWilly007
03-25-21, 19:01
Union Ave in the ham. Went to the wrong address (the one in the 300's not the one in the 100's) on Union. Did not get what I was expecting. Completely legit and very non-asian.

Great legit massage though. 80/20.

So I went over to Pond st in Ash. I think they have 3 working in there now. None are lookers. All mid 40's and soft w / asian bellies. Got Angela.

The best thing to do is ask for your quads and groin rubbed. Say you're an athlete. She does your nuts and taint while she's at it w / release. 60/50.

Grizwooos
03-25-21, 23:35
Anybody been there recently? I went a couple of weeks ago and it was just standard. Before the old crowd left I found this my go to place. Now has a new number and apparently a new crew.Not good. The new crew is average at best and well below the standard of the old crew. Same 2 girls are always there, never anything new. If you want the same ole Rub and tug from an average to below average looking provider you can get it here.

Sex Rohmer
03-26-21, 10:40
So I went over to Pond st in Ash. I think they have 3 working in there now. None are lookers. All mid 40's and soft w / asian bellies. Got Angela.Which one on Pond? There are two: 136 and 158. I think 136 goes by the name Meini now.

HappyDave
03-26-21, 10:59
Not good. The new crew is average at best and well below the standard of the old crew. Same 2 girls are always there, never anything new. If you want the same ole Rub and tug from an average to below average looking provider you can get it here.Seen reports on RM a Selina is there, was wondering if she was back and up to her old level of service. Not a paid member so cannot read more than the date and provider name.

MarriedTom
03-26-21, 12:29
Which one on Pond? There are two: 136 and 158. I think 136 goes by the name Meini now.I have always had quite a good L1 experience at the one next to the Dairy Queen.

SlickWilly007
03-26-21, 14:55
Yeah. There are Angela's at BOTH actually-- I went to the other one, not Meini (DQ).

However, the Angela at Meine is cute. Big boobs. If anyone got to them. Let me know. She actually used suction cups with a machine on me. Looked like I was attacked by an octopus after. Kinda cool.

But I go to the other Angela. Less attractive, but more of an athletic massage, I get her to do assisted stretching and shit. While I'm buck ass nude and my junk is flopping all over.

I'll hit Meine next week and see what's up.

I have always had quite a good L1 experience at the one next to the Dairy Queen.

Annderson
03-27-21, 07:31
Seen reports on RM a Selina is there, was wondering if she was back and up to her old level of service. Not a paid member so cannot read more than the date and provider name.She will meet you there if you arrange with her. The other girls are not allowed to give out her number.

FenWay9216
03-27-21, 11:07
She will meet you there if you arrange with her. The other girls are not allowed to give out her number.59 Codd new number: 857-576-931 x x=number after 7.

Grizwooos
03-27-21, 17:22
Anyone know what happened to the cute Japanese spinner that was working with Sunny right before covid hit?

ThizzleHats
03-27-21, 18:42
Went there two days in a row, door locked no answer to knocking (usually I wouldn't knock. Don't disturb the other mongers) the number when called says disconnected or out of service.

Rito1
03-27-21, 22:30
Was there the other day. Did not get the girls name but I have seen her before. She was slim with small tits and a little ass. Massage was decent but what got me was all of a sudden she stuck a finger up my ass. It was only for a second. Then she flipped me and on the HJ tried again. I usually go with the flow but she was going to hard and to deep so I stopped her. Besides that everything was cool.

Rito1
03-27-21, 22:40
That placed has been reviewed here lately. Some people thing it's 141 but it is 266 (see pic) I saw Mickey. She is chubby but not fat ok massage with utc top & otc bottom. Was another girl there but I never saw her.

KatSuno1492
03-27-21, 23:08
Union Ave in the ham. Went to the wrong address (the one in the 300's not the one in the 100's) on Union. Sorry, I'm confused. I'm new to the ham area so I searched for this, but all I can find is Union St, which doesn't even go up to 100, never mind 300's. Where is this?

ThizzleHats
03-28-21, 01:54
That placed has been reviewed here lately. Some people thing it's 141 but it is 266 (see pic) I saw Mickey. She is chubby but not fat ok massage with utc top & otc bottom. Was another girl there but I never saw her.You left two reviews but kind of said they're the same place, is that that we should assume? A pinky in the butt hole isn't too bad, if you offer it. Personally I like a little prostate massage.

Rito1
03-28-21, 10:15
You left two reviews but kind of said they're the same place, is that that we should assume? A pinky in the butt hole isn't too bad, if you offer it. Personally I like a little prostate massage.I did 2 different reviews with 2 different addresses. I said people confuse the 2 so I posted a picture of the one most people are not familiar with. About the finger I don't mind it a little but she started doing it like she was digging for gold where it started to hurt. That is why I stopped her. Also it was not a pinky.

FolleBlanche
03-28-21, 12:00
Once in a while there's a helpful ATF conversation here, and some gems or nostalgic reminders pop up. But rarely do we see discussion about the best current place to go for a truly amazing therapeutic massage that still has some extra relaxation built in at the end (putting aside most other things like appearance, extent of menu, etc.). I haven't explored since the pandemic started, but my fave for this used to be Coco at Rosa in Waltham. If she's still around, definitely check her out. But where and whom would mongers currently recommend as the best choice when your back really needs thorough and pro-level therapy that still comes with a flip? Anywhere in Greater Boston and suburbs.

HappyDave
03-28-21, 12:13
That placed has been reviewed here lately. Some people thing it's 141 but it is 266 (see pic) I saw Mickey. She is chubby but not fat ok massage with utc top & otc bottom. Was another girl there but I never saw her.On good Intel tried this place several times before the bug. Actual girl I was looking for had just recently moved on. Mostly MILF types in yoga pants got several to fully adjust laundry and get kind of naked and roll on the table. Never the same girl twice but they have a sofa area when you walk in. You see the girls on it going in or out when not with a client. Seen the same girls a couple times but only each one once in the room for a roll. Couple gave me the impression of more with time. Parking is in front of residents so a total perp walk if they know what is going on. Girls were older but naked attractive enough. If more was easily on the table would have kept going to try for more. Better more reliable options in RI and north of Rt 9 got the better of me. I get out only about once a month so want each event to go well.

ThizzleHats
03-28-21, 12:28
I did 2 different reviews with 2 different addresses. I said people confuse the 2 so I posted a picture of the one most people are not familiar with. About the finger I don't mind it a little but she started doing it like she was digging for gold where it started to hurt. That is why I stopped her. Also it was not a pinky.Gotcha thanks for the clarification.

Finder117
03-28-21, 13:04
Went there two days in a row, door locked no answer to knocking (usually I wouldn't knock. Don't disturb the other mongers) the number when called says disconnected or out of service.This has happened a few times before, afaik back in January Coco got the Rona and they closed up shop for about a week or two. I haven't been through since then because it's a bit of a hike for me, but too bad. I've been hoping that we get some Flushing talent back like Kimmy, but those days are gone I guess.

Finder117
03-28-21, 13:07
Went through Eva hair, don't recall provider's name. . 4 for hh, . 8 for Russian finish.

Provider looks 5/10, a bit older and a bit loose.

Massage quality 4/10.

Tease 2/10.

Might repeat in a pinch.

CamelToe Guy
03-28-21, 16:40
Went to Main st in H20 first, didn't call just walked in. Summer came out and said they were busy. I asked for JoJo, she came out with her hands all oiled up and suggested a 30 min wait. I left. Seeing her hands oiled up like that was -Buzz Kill #1. I like JoJo. Actually prefer her over Summer. Summer is younger but I think JoJo has a tighter body and I just felt more chemistry with her in the past.

So, after leaving there I figured I would try Waltham Cherry Lane. It's been awhile since I've been there but every time in the past I got laid there. So, I'm met by Candy petite spinner cute but I had her last time and she wouldn't let me fuck her (she brought in a replacement for me to fuck). But when she came back in with a short skirt and bare legs my hopes were that she was going to give it up. Not So. We don't fuck here she says. Yes you do, says I. I'll ask the other girl says her. Well I fucked the other girl 2-3 times in the past and she looks me in the eye and tells me they don't do that here. Apparently I didn't leave a great impression on her with my fucking abilities. That's okay because I found her pussy to be very loose and the rolls did nothing for me plus her attitude sucked. They both asked how much and when I said 140 it was - no we don't do that here. I hate being lied to especially when they look you in the eye and do it. The other girl goes by Cici or Esther or another name. She's got long hair 20s -30s. A little chubby but hides it well under the clothes. Oh yeah I almost forgot Candy says we can do Hj or cbj with body to body and 69 for $120 but I cant touch her pussy and have to keep my mask on - no munching or licking. Are you fucking kidding me! So, what am I supposed to do just smell that pussy that you think is made of Gold while she gives me a terrible covered BJ. I don't think So. You're pussy isn't gold plated sweet heart, Sorry! That was Buzz Kill #2.
Cut my losses $60 lighter in the pocket and thought I would try somewhere else Today.

I called 59 Codd in Q. I asked -is Selena working? I am told Yes. Okay, now I am excited to see her. It’s been over a year since I’ve seen her last. So, I get there and I ask the girl is Selena here? I am Selena she says. I said, No you are not and she kind of giggles. I ask again where is Selena? Then she she says 2-3 times I am Selena. Well your not the Selena I'm looking for and Left. Do I believe her real name is Selena? No! Do I hate being looked in the eye and lied to? Yes! Unless Selena grew her hair long in a year (not out of the realm of possibilities I guess), lost about 3 inches in height (don’t think so), Lost about 15-20 years in age (not unless there is new science out there that I don’t know about) and grew a big fat ass then that wasn't the Selena I know. The Selena I know was about 40-42, Sweet lady, cute and flirty. Buzz kill #3.

Should have cut my losses but I was horny and willing to settle for a Hj at this point. So, I tried Safford St. in QTown. I get there and they were busy but one girl was available. I asked for 60mins but she said 30 would be better because they were busy. Long story short - she was wearing some sort of body suit under her sweats and was a little chubby but seemed nice enough. I didn't ask her name but she allowed access above and below utc. But half way through she left and in comes older chubby granny I said I need a younger girl (this is where I should have left ). Back in comes the first girl and now she's rushing me, I just got up and left I gave her 40 because she was nice enough and apologized but felt slighted. Won't be back there for awhile either. That was Buzz Kill #4.

That was my weekend $140 lighter in the pocket and nothing to show for it. Yay me! Oh well You win some and you lose some. This wknd I lost. There’s always next time. Hopefully I’ll be a little smarter next time and no when to quit.

HappyDave
03-28-21, 19:05
Went to Main st in H20 first, didn't call just walked in. Summer came out and said they were busy. I asked for JoJo, she came out with her hands all oiled up and suggested a 30 min wait. I left. Seeing her hands oiled up like that was -Buzz Kill #1. I like JoJo. Actually prefer her over Summer. Summer is younger but I think JoJo has a tighter body and I just felt more chemistry with her in the past.

So, after leaving there I figured I would try Waltham Cherry Lane. It's been awhile since I've been there but every time in the past I got laid there. So, I'm met by Candy petite spinner cute but I had her last time and she wouldn't let me fuck her (she brought in a replacement for me to fuck). But when she came back in with a short skirt and bare legs my hopes were that she was going to give it up. Not So. We don't fuck here she says. Yes you do, says I. I'll ask the other girl says her. Well I fucked the other girl 2-3 times in the past and she looks me in the eye and tells me they don't do that here. Apparently I didn't leave a great impression on her with my fucking abilities. That's okay because I found her pussy to be very loose and the rolls did nothing for me plus her attitude sucked. They both asked how much and when I said 140 it was - no we don't do that here. I hate being lied to especially when they look you in the eye and do it. The other girl goes by Cici or Esther or another name. She's got long hair 20s -30s. A little chubby but hides it well under the clothes. Oh yeah I almost forgot Candy says we can do Hj or cbj with body to body and 69 for $120 but I cant touch her pussy and have to keep my mask on - no munching or licking. Are you fucking kidding me! So, what am I supposed to do just smell that pussy that you think is made of Gold while she gives me a terrible covered BJ. I don't think So. You're pussy isn't gold plated sweet heart, Sorry! That was Buzz Kill #2.
Cut my losses $60 lighter in the pocket and thought I would try somewhere else Today.

I called 59 Codd in Q. I asked -is Selena working? I am told Yes. Okay, now I am excited to see her. Its been over a year since Ive seen her last. So, I get there and I ask the girl is Selena here? I am Selena she says. I said, No you are not and she kind of giggles. I ask again where is Selena? Then she she says 2-3 times I am Selena. Well your not the Selena I'm looking for and Left. Do I believe her real name is Selena? No! Do I hate being looked in the eye and lied to? Yes! Unless Selena grew her hair long in a year (not out of the realm of possibilities I guess), lost about 3 inches in height (dont think so), Lost about 15-20 years in age (not unless there is new science out there that I dont know about) and grew a big fat ass then that wasn't the Selena I know. The Selena I know was about 40-42, Sweet lady, cute and flirty. Buzz kill #3.

Should have cut my losses but I was horny and willing to settle for a Hj at this point. So, I tried Safford St. in QTown. I get there and they were busy but one girl was available. I asked for 60mins but she said 30 would be better because they were busy. Long story short - she was wearing some sort of body suit under her sweats and was a little chubby but seemed nice enough. I didn't ask her name but she allowed access above and below utc. But half way through she left and in comes older chubby granny I said I need a younger girl (this is where I should have left ). Back in comes the first girl and now she's rushing me, I just got up and left I gave her 40 because she was nice enough and apologized but felt slighted. Won't be back there for awhile either. That was Buzz Kill #4.

That was my weekend $140 lighter in the pocket and nothing to show for it. Yay me! Oh well You win some and you lose some. This wknd I lost. Theres always next time. Hopefully Ill be a little smarter next time and no when to quit.Most likely would have made buzz kill #5 but 32 south was at least worth looking in the door before a half hour ride south. I have walked out more than stayed there but have gotten the occasional gem. Menu has always been good there also.

MoreBJs
03-28-21, 22:59
Once you are there and parked, call from the parking lot and ask if its busy and can I come in now? What are the names of the ladies working? May I choose who I like? Is there a customer inside now? Based on how they answer these questions, go in if told to, or move on to next close place. You could have waited the thirty minutes in your car playing music or on internet, and they would call you back when it was time to go in. Works for me every time. Cuts down on monger to monger run ins etc.

Precast
03-29-21, 08:34
Hello, You reported Blue Harbor was closed? Was that Blue Harbor, Rockland, Ma?

Went there two days in a row, door locked no answer to knocking (usually I wouldn't knock. Don't disturb the other mongers) the number when called says disconnected or out of service..

SteveLynch123
03-29-21, 09:28
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where Summer from 1060 is now working? She's a sweetheart and I'm trying to reconnect. Thanks for any help.

Delmong
03-29-21, 13:12
Went there last week. Probably went during their peak hours, as I got someone called Jessica. Thin, mid 40's. Maybe she is the boss. Massage was good. Absolutely no teasing whatsoever. She then asked me to flip, and straightaway began the HE. Again no tease, just right to the point. O. 4 in tips.

Not a great experience compared to typical Muzzey standards. The walls are thin, so I could hear the other guy having a great time with YoYo or someone else. Rubbing salt on my wounds.

SlickWilly007
03-29-21, 13:20
Kat, try AVE not Street.

PM me if you need help.

Sorry, I'm confused. I'm new to the ham area so I searched for this, but all I can find is Union St, which doesn't even go up to 100, never mind 300's. Where is this?

SlickWilly007
03-29-21, 13:23
New to the Ham. Try the one on Walnut st is prob my advice.

That will set a good barometer for the area. Kiki is the hot one. (well, she's hot to me anyway) - HJ only I have found. Anyone find anything different let me know.

Kat, try AVE not Street.

PM me if you need help.

Herow
03-29-21, 13:25
Even weirder with Cherry Lane, my last visit there the provider accepted tip negotiation for FS, left to go check with boss (Natasha is the owner or at least "manager" from what I can tell and also provides there) then came back to me and said boss told her she couldn't do FS. Like. What? LOL! I've fucked Natasha; your boss is full of shit. At least it was weirdly honest on her part, but still absolutely bizarre. Some of the ones who rotate in are like any other shop. But some like Candy are part of what seems to be a friend group or loose social circle, and they seem to have invented this silly game of 120 for a CBJ. I guess if you don't realize for 20 more you can go rail the shit out of someone nearby, you might take that offer. Or if you are super into a bad attitude.

I said it before, will say it here now. Cherry Lane could be good but they do their absolute best to make it miserable.

Went to Main st in H20 first, didn't call just walked in. Summer came out and said they were busy. I asked for JoJo, she came out with her hands all oiled up and suggested a 30 min wait. I left. Seeing her hands oiled up like that was -Buzz Kill #1. I like JoJo. Actually
prefer her over Summer. Summer is younger but I think JoJo has a tighter body and I just felt more chemistry with her in the past.

I called 59 Codd in Q. I asked -is Selena working? I am told Yes. Okay, now I am excited to see her. Its been over a year since Ive seen her last. So, I get there and I ask the girl is Selena here? I am Selena she says. I said, No you are not and she kind of giggles. I ask again where is Selena? Then she she says 2-3 times I am Selena. Well your not the Selena I'm looking for and Left. Do I believe her real name is Selena? No! Do I hate being looked in the eye and lied to? Yes! Unless Selena grew her hair long in a year (not out of the realm of possibilities I guess), lost about 3 inches in height (dont think so), Lost about 15-20 years in age (not unless there is new science out there that I dont know about) and grew a big fat ass then that wasn't the Selena I know. The Selena I know was about 40-42, Sweet lady, cute and flirty. Buzz kill #3.

That was my weekend $140 lighter in the pocket and nothing to show for it. Yay me! Oh well You win some and you lose some. This wknd I lost. Theres always next time. Hopefully Ill be a little smarter next time and no when to quit.

STDKing
03-29-21, 14:01
Even weirder with Cherry Lane, my last visit there the provider accepted tip negotiation for FS, left to go check with boss (Natasha is the owner or at least "manager" from what I can tell and also provides there) then came back to me and said boss told her she couldn't do FS. Like. What? LOL! I've fucked Natasha; your boss is full of shit. At least it was weirdly honest on her part, but still absolutely bizarre. Some of the ones who rotate in are like any other shop. But some like Candy are part of what seems to be a friend group or loose social circle, and they seem to have invented this silly game of 120 for a CBJ. I guess if you don't realize for 20 more you can go rail the shit out of someone nearby, you might take that offer. Or if you are super into a bad attitude.

I said it before, will say it here now. Cherry Lane could be good but they do their absolute best to make it miserable.The boss is possibly shifting gears to avoid LEO, or she is temporarily stopping those extras because there have been lots of FS reviews (and again, she wants to avoid LEO).

Sometimes there are multiple owners and they fight about what extras are on table: seen this three times in 20 years.

Grizwooos
03-29-21, 17:18
That placed has been reviewed here lately. Some people thing it's 141 but it is 266 (see pic) I saw Mickey. She is chubby but not fat ok massage with utc top & otc bottom. Was another girl there but I never saw her.Went to Life Health Spa and saw Gina who is the owner / provider. Cute little spinner. 40 in asian years. Gave a mediocre medium massage, but great with the tease. I went up on all fours and she was really giving a great undercarriage tune up. Flipped on my own and negotiated CBJ with utc top and bottom. Tiny A cups and a nicely trimmed Bush. Good CBJ talent and finished by hand and nice hot towel cleanup. 40+100 for hh. Feel like more could be on the menu after a few visits. Will return.

KatSuno1492
03-29-21, 18:11
Kat, try AVE not Street.

PM me if you need help.Ugh, because I was looking at the wrong ham. I'm in the Tham area.

SlickWilly007
03-29-21, 21:58
For the heck of it I just googled Mass towns ending in HAM. I actually forgot a few.

F-HAM is what I meant. Sorry dude. My bad.

I guess I'm used to calling it The Ham, as a bunch of years ago I was driving through and stopped at a restaurant called Angry Ham or something. So I always called that town the ham.

I'll be more specific next time.

Ugh, because I was looking at the wrong ham. I'm in the Tham area.

BuddhaBabes123
03-30-21, 11:58
I've spoken with Summer recently on WeChat. She was in Abington for a while but said she's returning sometime next month. She's currently in massage school to get her license.

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where Summer from 1060 is now working? She's a sweetheart and I'm trying to reconnect. Thanks for any help.

STDKing
03-30-21, 14:21
For the heck of it I just googled Mass towns ending in HAM. I actually forgot a few.

F-HAM is what I meant. Sorry dude. My bad.

I guess I'm used to calling it The Ham, as a bunch of years ago I was driving through and stopped at a restaurant called Angry Ham or something. So I always called that town the ham.

I'll be more specific next time.This happens with so many posts. Lots of -fields, lots of H2O streets, etc. I understand people want things to be harder to search, but just misspell the city name or something, and try not to be too clever if you make the place obscure (gone to many places in error on this account).

SeekNEnjoy58
03-30-21, 14:47
Was there the other day. Did not get the girls name but I have seen her before. She was slim with small tits and a little ass. Massage was decent but what got me was all of a sudden she stuck a finger up my ass. It was only for a second. Then she flipped me and on the HJ tried again. I usually go with the flow but she was going to hard and to deep so I stopped her. Besides that everything was cool.Was her hand this size?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISV2k3mqSY

Mattis1775
03-30-21, 15:35
I stop them as soon as I feel their hands go towards there. I tried it once and it was a strange feeling. Like feeling like pissing and shitting at the same time. One of them went too deep and I had to tell her to ease up. Touching the outside of the hole is OK and did have a very good explosion from it. But, yeah, some just don't realize how deep they're going in.

Was her hand this size?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISV2k3mqSY

Longjblues
03-30-21, 15:44
Please tell us what town is T-ham is? I have no clue. I hope he is not referring to Waltham, but I think he must be. ? Really.

I guess I would say that Waltham, yes, it ends in "ham" but I have never seen or heard anyone ever refer to it as "Ham", but I guess there are people out there like KatSuno who might get confused by it.

Ugh, because I was looking at the wrong ham. I'm in the Tham area.

Denizen7
03-30-21, 16:11
Please tell us what town is T-ham is? I have no clue. I hope he is not referring to Waltham, but I think he must be. ? Really.

I guess I would say that Waltham, yes, it ends in "ham" but I have never seen or heard anyone ever refer to it as "Ham", but I guess there are people out there like KatSuno who might get confused by it.Yeah, he explained it in the last post. He called it the ham because of The Angry Ham restaurant he visited there. That placed close a while back I think.

Inside495
03-30-21, 18:44
I've had great success finding FS places in Metrowest recently. Not sure if it is because RI is closed for the most part and girls are working further north maybe?

I just approach them honestly for what I'm looking for and they will either say yes or no. To my delite I've found a couple that provide FS and bareback. Once they knew I wouldn't CIP they let me do it. Lots and lots of shaved cunnilingus too. We don't even bother with the massage anymore. More often than not I end up giving them a massage / and or foot rub.

Go figure. I still miss the table shower which seems like a luxury around here.

KatSuno1492
03-30-21, 20:24
Yeah, he explained it in the last post. He called it the ham because of The Angry Ham restaurant he visited there. That placed close a while back I think.Yeah, these obfuscations are a bit of a pain. I was talking about Waltham, which I could've sworn I saw referenced before as "'tham" or "the ham". The whole metro west area is new to me, I lived most of my MA life on the South Shore.

Thanks for the clarity!

Denizen7
03-30-21, 22:26
Yeah, these obfuscations are a bit of a pain. I was talking about Waltham, which I could've sworn I saw referenced before as "'tham" or "the ham". The whole metro west area is new to me, I lived most of my MA life on the South Shore.

Thanks for the clarity!Same here! Took me a while to deduce what H2 O meant) and even to this day I'm not sure if I know what Watch City is! (Waltham I think?)).

Pens365
03-31-21, 06:16
Had a nice visit after a long weekend to 220. Got a very nice TS, appreciated how she worked the soap into a nice lather and used the TS like a solid pre-massage all over, as they all should. Got a solid 7/10 body rub with minimal teasing but no hesitation to offer the extras at the end. She's got good handful size bolt ons that she let me play with as much as I wanted. Good visit. FS visit (don't forget your own cover! Normal rate.

HappyDave
03-31-21, 07:23
Had a nice visit after a long >weekend to 220. Got a very nice TS, appreciated how she worked the soap into a nice lather and used the TS like a solid pre-massage all over, as they all should. Got a solid 7/10 body rub with minimal teasing but no hesitation to offer the extras at the end. She's got good handful size bolt ons that she let me play with as much as I wanted. Good visit. FS visit (don't forget your own cover! Normal rate.Normal rate 7 / 140?

Firedog069
03-31-21, 07:46
I've spoken with Summer recently on WeChat. She was in Abington for a while but said she's returning sometime next month. She's currently in massage school to get her license.Is Summer still in Abington?

No Cheater
03-31-21, 11:09
Venturing out again after being vaccinated I did not want to be disappointed so I went to my favorite place in Waltham. Early afternoon and no other customers around. Even though Ella was not busy she asked me to see the new girl Cici. She seemed cute and kind of flirty behind the mask so I agreed. Turned out to be a good choice. Seems like you cannot go wrong here. A solid massage with the usual Eastern attention to making the ending a very satisfying experience. . 6 + . 6 for the hour.

Inside495
03-31-21, 18:38
Wasn't sure where to post this. Apologies if miscategorized / off topic.

Happy Family.

Ever ordered Cialis from them?

Placed an order today. Can I expect to receive a genuine product?Received 191 20 mg tabs at an average of $1. 30 each. I've tried it and cannot see any difference between this product, the one you get from hims 5 mg at a premium, or the one prescribed by a doctor 10 mg. Have all three and enough cialis on hand and on order to last a long time.

KatSuno1492
03-31-21, 18:51
what Watch City is! (Waltham I think?)).Yes, correct!

WesternMassGuy
03-31-21, 19:20
Happy FamilyHave a link? Google isn't giving me anything I would trust.

CrazyCrouton
03-31-21, 20:15
She is currently not working nor is she in Massachusetts.

Inside495
03-31-21, 23:45
This is a less than FS spa as far as I could tell. I went early around 10:30 AM and either paid for 1/2 hr or 3/4 hr. The most prominent thing I can remember is I asked if she walked on back. She did. With her knees! I was in the mood for something different and that is what I got. Was ok with otc roaming and took off her top for enthusiastic finish. For recognizance purposes.

Andir
04-01-21, 09:53
Summer formally of 106X WalthamFormally?

Herow
04-01-21, 10:17
I don't get the point of this kind of post. It's like a restaurant review where you tell people you found a great shrimp scampi dish, but with no intention of saying where.

And it's pretty obvious that the girls haven't migrated up from RI; the few spas that are up front FS or semi-FS are well known. H2 O Wavelry, Main St, occasionally Waltham Cherry Lane, possibly at the start of Moody St sometimes, allegedly at CB in Waltham when it was officially open, and then anything else is likely a one off negotiation.

Do you want to share where else? Otherwise. Good for you.

I've had great success finding FS places in Metrowest recently. Not sure if it is because RI is closed for the most part and girls are working further north maybe?

I just approach them honestly for what I'm looking for and they will either say yes or no. To my delite I've found a couple that provide FS and bareback. Once they knew I wouldn't CIP they let me do it. Lots and lots of shaved cunnilingus too. We don't even bother with the massage anymore. More often than not I end up giving them a massage / and or foot rub.

Go figure. I still miss the table shower which seems like a luxury around here.

Denizen7
04-01-21, 17:22
Went by 1060 and saw this posted out there. Went in and asked and pretty much got the same answer.

Looks like the ride is over boys.

Sex Rohmer
04-01-21, 20:06
Went by 1060 and saw this posted out there. Went in and asked and pretty much got the same answer.

Looks like the ride is over boys.That's no 1060 that I've ever seen.

ARegularGuy
04-01-21, 20:18
My bet is, that is a sign on the door and nothing more. I've seen similar signs for decades mostly posted in the room very explicitly warning that no sexual services should be requested and further, none given. I found this most often at FS places. No worries.

ARG.

Top Floor
04-01-21, 21:17
Happy April Fools Day to you too.

Motoman36
04-01-21, 23:20
Just today saw brief ad in CL Beauty, just says massage, & an address. Phone number is available after captcha. Address comes back to an ext stay motel, has a front desk. I'd be worried about a setup. NYC Number checks out as AAMP-style places nationwide. Any takers?

HappyDave
04-02-21, 07:27
My bet is, that is a sign on the door and nothing more. I've seen similar signs for decades mostly posted in the room very explicitly warning that no sexual services should be requested and further, none given. I found this most often at FS places. No worries.

ARG.Far east, Harmony, Pleasant and other guaranteed full service spas had those signs. Was the funniest thing. Beginning of the event would have some lovely Asian on her knees sucking on my cock and as I looked at the beautiful event in the full length mirror I could see the sign.

Denizen7
04-02-21, 08:23
Happy April Fools Day to you too.Yeah, that was my lame attempt at a prank.

BigIrishBalls
04-02-21, 13:40
Was in brook and stopped by beacon to see Gina. Very beautiful and young and a definite D cup. . 6 for the HR, good massage, teasing was ok. Was hesitant to let the girls out but and then back and forth was kinda ruining the mood but she let me undo the bra and let them out and boy was it worth it. Lots of moaning and slow strokes, plenty of attention to the boys and taint and good finish. Hot towel. 4 and out the door.

Blately
04-02-21, 17:26
Hello, You reported Blue Harbor was closed? Was that Blue Harbor, Rockland, Ma?.Blue Harbor in Rockland isn't closed.

Denizen7
04-02-21, 18:41
Was in brook and stopped by beacon to see Gina. Very beautiful and young and a definite D cup. . 6 for the HR, good massage, teasing was ok. Was hesitant to let the girls out but and then back and forth was kinda ruining the mood but she let me undo the bra and let them out and boy was it worth it. Lots of moaning and slow strokes, plenty of attention to the boys and taint and good finish. Hot towel. 4 and out the door.Did she tell you what time / days she's there? I was almost bait and switched despite calling to make an appointment. So was someone else in this forum.

BigIrishBalls
04-03-21, 12:57
Did she tell you what time / days she's there? I was almost bait and switched despite calling to make an appointment. So was someone else in this forum.She said she's there for 2 more weeks and then going to NY. I didn't ask when she's normally there because I'm not normally in that area. Went after reading a report of the possibility of a big boob Asian and figured what do I have to lose since I was in that area for work. I didn't ask for her when I called, I asked who was available and was told Gina and Penny. I went around noon.

Omg1220
04-03-21, 15:56
Hi. Visiting from upstate NY. Any solid AMPs near Broad St? I am clueless and carrying a big load! Ha.

Augustwest
04-03-21, 16:19
Hi. Visiting from upstate NY. Any solid AMPs near Broad St? I am clueless and carrying a big load! Ha.Assuming you mean Broad St downtown Boston, no. But Boston isn't that big a city, you can walk from there to a few options in Chinatown in about 20 min. I haven't been to any of these in over a year, but a couple I always liked were both on Harrison St: Fragrance Massage on the corner of Harrison and Kneeland, and the other is in Eva Hair salon at 28 Harrison. Both are up on the second floor. Both are pretty much HR only. If you want to explore a little further out, I highly recommend Waltham where there are 3-4 excellent choices. Look on this forum for Eastern, 1060 Main St, South St, and Waverly.

A lot of people like Quincy but I don't know the good places there. It's easier to get there on the T if you're without a car.

Hope this helps.

Omg1220
04-03-21, 16:30
Assuming you mean Broad St downtown Boston, no. But Boston isn't that big a city, you can walk from there to a few options in Chinatown in about 20 min. I haven't been to any of these in over a year, but a couple I always liked were both on Harrison St: Fragrance Massage on the corner of Harrison and Kneeland, and the other is in Eva Hair salon at 28 Harrison. Both are up on the second floor. Both are pretty much HR only. If you want to explore a little further out, I highly recommend Waltham where there are 3-4 excellent choices. Look on this forum for Eastern, 1060 Main St, South St, and Waverly.

A lot of people like Quincy but I don't know the good places there. It's easier to get there on the T if you're without a car.

Hope this helps.Still getting my bearings, but thanks!! Kneeland is pretty close if I recall.

Mattis1775
04-03-21, 17:15
Been a regular at Chinatown for many years, except I haven't been there in over 1 year myself. Places in Chinatown are tough, no extras except a HE. Most won't lift off their tops. But, you'll have some that will. I know for sure that Diva Spa will not show any skin. Been going there for over 5-years and even for a regular, they won't show any skin. There use to be a place on the 2nd and 4th floor on Kneeland. It's a door that's next to a bubble tea place. 2nd floor was FS, not sure if she's there anymore. Was a young woman and a really old woman. The younger one offered FS. 4th floor was a meak little Asian woman, gets full nude. But, no FS. There was once a woman that offered FS that was a hidden place, on an alley behind the bakery, next to the Verizon building. Anyone here that still visit Chinatown can share the intel. Have fun.

Still getting my bearings, but thanks!! Kneeland is pretty close if I recall.

CrazyCrouton
04-03-21, 23:43
Did she tell you what time / days she's there? I was almost bait and switched despite calling to make an appointment. So was someone else in this forum.I can't understand your post. Did you call and make an appointment and see if she was there? Who else in the forum was trying to make an appointment? Please clarify. Thanks.

Jared260
04-04-21, 01:34
Did she tell you what time / days she's there? I was almost bait and switched despite calling to make an appointment. So was someone else in this forum.This current management seems to be about getting you in the door, then the big smile, broken English, and 'you try me, okay? I've also gotten the 'she not working today', 'she busy now', 'new girl here, you try', and ushered into room by one, paid house, then different girl comes in, or massage starts, phone rings and 'sorry, customer want me. Other girl finish'. It's bs always when this happens and a particular drag if you drove some distance thinking you had an appointment with one because you called ahead. They are all about seizing the moment. If you see someone walking the sidewalk who has the monger look, run to the door to get there first.

GlenTom
04-04-21, 10:20
I think I saw the same girl. Young and nice rack. Very flirty. Offered me two girls for 8 for the hh, but I declined. She told me her name was Mimi. Starting off standard, but I got her to pull the shirt up an unhook the bra. Really fun and playful. After we finished and I was getting dressed, I talked her into pulling down her pants and showing me her ass. Said next time I wanted FS and she did not say no. Said it was 20 for that. I find with a lot of these girls you have to be kind of pushy, in a nice way.

Was in brook and stopped by beacon to see Gina. Very beautiful and young and a definite D cup. . 6 for the HR, good massage, teasing was ok. Was hesitant to let the girls out but and then back and forth was kinda ruining the mood but she let me undo the bra and let them out and boy was it worth it. Lots of moaning and slow strokes, plenty of attention to the boys and taint and good finish. Hot towel. 4 and out the door.

Denizen7
04-04-21, 10:49
I can't understand your post. Did you call and make an appointment and see if she was there? Who else in the forum was trying to make an appointment? Please clarify. Thanks.I think Jared also explained it pretty well. It was clear bait and switch for me and also another guy in this forum.

I called up for an appointment and I asked for Gina who, I was told, was available. When I finally got to the place the door was open by someone who clearly was in Gina and she was insisting that she was in a broken English. I just said no thank you and went on my way.

Denizen7
04-04-21, 10:53
I can't understand your post. Did you call and make an appointment and see if she was there? Who else in the forum was trying to make an appointment? Please clarify. Thanks.The other guy who had the same experience.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8160-Non-Asian-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5253177&viewfull=1#post5253177.

Bozscaggs
04-04-21, 12:25
This current management seems to be about getting you in the door, then the big smile, broken English, and 'you try me, okay? I've also gotten the 'she not working today', 'she busy now', 'new girl here, you try', and ushered into room by one, paid house, then different girl comes in, or massage starts, phone rings and 'sorry, customer want me. Other girl finish'. It's bs always when this happens and a particular drag if you drove some distance thinking you had an appointment with one because you called ahead. They are all about seizing the moment. If you see someone walking the sidewalk who has the monger look, run to the door to get there first.Do you mean sleezy and dumpy and looks like they've been wearing the same underwear with shit stains for a week!

Scraggy
04-04-21, 15:14
Received 191 20 mg tabs at an average of $1. 30 each. I've tried it and cannot see any difference between this product, the one you get from hims 5 mg at a premium, or the one prescribed by a doctor 10 mg. Have all three and enough cialis on hand and on order to last a long time.Sounds like a good recommendation: what's the website? Thanks.

JoeYa2
04-04-21, 18:26
Long time hobbyist first time posting. Would frequent cherry blossom in the past which I see now closed, by any chance does anybody know where Jennifer or even some of the ones from the past there like lily and Nicole ended up? Any help is much appreciated!

Worgent6
04-04-21, 19:24
Attempted to go to Waverley this morning but was LE parked across the street, that really blew my Sunday plans. Ended up going somewhere else, more on that later.

Do you guys have the balls to go in to a place still if LE watching? Too risky for me, will have to make choose another day to return here.

Mattis1775
04-04-21, 20:28
Of course you want to bail. Come on. I had a LE approach me when I was at a Korean massage place in Malden many years ago. Asked me what happened there and everything. I said nothing happened, got a 1-hour massage and nothing more. He was trying to interrogate and frighten me to talk. I gave him full details of the payment, massage, etc. Of course, I got the HE. But, I didn't say it. Let me go and I gave a sigh of relief. That place closed 2-weeks later. Always watch your surroundings.

Attempted to go to Waverley this morning but was LE parked across the street, that really blew my Sunday plans. Ended up going somewhere else, more on that later.

Do you guys have the balls to go in to a place still if LE watching? Too risky for me, will have to make choose another day to return here.

Member #6450
04-04-21, 20:35

Do you guys have the balls to go in to a place still if LE watching? Too risky for me, will have to make choose another day to return here.If I spot LE I'll just take off and go somewhere else. Went to a place a few years ago in Tewksbury. Parked in parking lot but saw LE across the street facing the spa. I pretended like I was on my phone and then took off. He followed me for about a mile and then turned off. Probably nothing but I don't take any chances. The place is Tewksbury did get busted some months later.

BigIrishBalls
04-04-21, 20:37
I think Jared also explained it pretty well. It was clear bait and switch for me and also another guy in this forum.

I called up for an appointment and I asked for Gina who, I was told, was available. When I finally got to the place the door was open by someone who clearly was in Gina and she was insisting that she was in a broken English. I just said no thank you and went on my way.When I call I never ask for a person by name. I feel like they'll tell you that person is there no matter what. I always ask who is working / who is available and if it's the person I wanted to see then I ask for them. I feel it's worked the best for me. Asking for someone directly by name seems to burn me more often. They don't want to lose the business if that person isn't there so they just tell you they are hoping you'll just take the appointment.

KatSuno1492
04-04-21, 20:43

Do you guys have the balls to go in to a place still if LE watching? Too risky for me, will have to make choose another day to return here.Were they watching both doors? I'm guessing just the front. Go to the one they aren't watching.

Massages aren't illegal. You could fake a limp as you were walking to the door; some hip and leg problems can be helped with massage. If you were to be followed after leaving, simply obey the speed limit and all laws until they give up; or pull into some other business's parking lot, and either get out or check out your phone (like you were lost and trying to find a specific address). The FL cases show that a lot of the "evidence" was from mongers who got pulled over, and then were stupid enough to admit to HEs. Don't lie to the police, but you can either admit you were there for a massage (again, it's legal) or simply decline to answer any question not related to the traffic stop.

EMonkey
04-04-21, 23:45
I got to see Lulu before she went back to NY and like always I had a great session, this time I treat it her with a massage making sure I press in the right places to make her relax after her long day of work, some teasing and asked her to turn around (Now the tables have turned) and we laugh. Making sure she was happy so she would make happier.

After that I gave her a little farewell gift and I went back home.

Went back couple days later since Lulu was not there I choose Angela and there is a new girls about the same height as Lulu but skinnier, Angela told to wait a bit since she was wrapping up some one, waited patently and couple minutes later the fun begin, her English is fair enough but we spoke another language.

Still my fav place but I will wait until some one tests the new girl, I will try the Square next time for the moment.

Friendliness: 10/10.

Satisfaction:10/10.

Treats: 7/10 the candy and water do the job but I miss My Tea and cookies that The Mamasan at Hooker St Allston used to give me (some might had know the place).

Service: 9/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Treat them well and they will return the favor.

BlowMePlz696
04-05-21, 09:07
I've been reading this board for a while, and finally decided to make a profile.

Went to 1060 a few days ago and pulled Jen (I think was her name).

Temp check and into the first door on the right. It was actually a very good massage, with a little teasing while I was still facedown.

On the flip she allowed me to roam OTC top and I didn't try for bottom. She was very friendly and I would definitely see her again, but I'm more looking for white providers now (it's time for me to switch it up). 1060 is also pretty exposed to the road, and I'd like to find 1-2 solid UTR providers and call it a day.

-BMP.

Augustwest
04-05-21, 10:10
Long time hobbyist first time posting. Would frequent cherry blossom in the past which I see now closed, by any chance does anybody know where Jennifer or even some of the ones from the past there like lily and Nicole ended up? Any help is much appreciated!I saw something on this forum that indicated they were making appointments by phone. I called to try and got no answer, but got a callback from Angela (my favorite there) who said she was doing appointments there, but needed more notice (I was in the area and wanted a session with about 20 min notice. The need a few hours). She gave me her personal cell and said call it if I wanted to see her in the future. She also said the CB had changed hands (it may be between owners now), and when the new owner reopened, she would be moving on to somewhere else. She is the previous owner BTW.

DotHill
04-05-21, 10:16
Long time hobbyist first time posting. Would frequent cherry blossom in the past which I see now closed, by any chance does anybody know where Jennifer or even some of the ones from the past there like lily and Nicole ended up? Any help is much appreciated!Jenny quit working to take care of her kid. At least that's what she said. No idea about Lily and Nicole. Heard from Angela that they are grand opening in Watertown this week. Waltham will reopen in around 2 weeks too.

ChipJohnson001
04-05-21, 10:39
Been a regular at Chinatown for many years, except I haven't been there in over 1 year myself. Places in Chinatown are tough, no extras except a HE. Most won't lift off their tops. But, you'll have some that will. I know for sure that Diva Spa will not show any skin. Been going there for over 5-years and even for a regular, they won't show any skin. There use to be a place on the 2nd and 4th floor on Kneeland. It's a door that's next to a bubble tea place. 2nd floor was FS, not sure if she's there anymore. Was a young woman and a really old woman. The younger one offered FS. 4th floor was a meak little Asian woman, gets full nude. But, no FS. There was once a woman that offered FS that was a hidden place, on an alley behind the bakery, next to the Verizon building. Anyone here that still visit Chinatown can share the intel. Have fun.I think as with almost all AMPs YMMV. After a few years of not going to Diva I revisited in 2020 and had good experiences with two different providers. One was short and middle aged with big tits and gave me good access top and bottom. The other was a very cute, tall young woman with a fit body, and while I got limited access on first visit with her ended up getting top and limited UTC bottom as well after a few sessions. Would be curious to hear folks recent experiences in Chinatown as there has been some changes in staffing etc. Eva has been total fail for me post pandemic. One or two bad experiences, and a number of stop ins to see nothing but an old lady or two and I bolted.

Healthy Foot Spa at 56 Kneeland has some talent now and then, and I have had some good experiences there post pandemic. No FS, but full nude high contact on one occasion. Fragrance is by far the most reliable. Limited menu but they open up a bit once they know you and if nothing else you always get a good massage.

Jared260
04-05-21, 10:44
Do you mean sleezy and dumpy and looks like they've been wearing the same underwear with shit stains for a week!Ha ha. Hard to assess all facets of the monger look but on the exterior the attire is inconspicuous, usually blue jeans in the ensemble, unmarked jacket or shirt, no identifying logos, but it's more the not relaxed expression, the posture of not wanting the teacher to call on them in class, furtive side glances, double checking the surroundings, deliberate casual-look stroll or the I'm-on-a-mission walk. Have bested and been bested by these seekers before. The spas try to keep customers from bumping into each other but they can't control the streets.

CrazyCrouton
04-05-21, 11:10
Ha ha. Hard to assess all facets of the monger look but on the exterior the attire is inconspicuous, usually blue jeans in the ensemble, unmarked jacket or shirt, no identifying logos, but it's more the not relaxed expression, the posture of not wanting the teacher to call on them in class, furtive side glances, double checking the surroundings, deliberate casual-look stroll or the I'm-on-a-mission walk. Have bested and been bested by these seekers before. The spas try to keep customers from bumping into each other but they can't control the streets.I'm just wondering how guessing what a guy looks has anything to do with a massage parlor report thread? Thanks.

TCollins
04-05-21, 11:42
I got to see Lulu before she went back to NY and like always I had a great session, this time I treat it her with a massage making sure I press in the right places to make her relax after her long day of work, some teasing and asked her to turn around (Now the tables have turned) and we laugh. Making sure she was happy so she would make happier.

After that I gave her a little farewell gift and I went back home.

Went back couple days later since Lulu was not there I choose Angela and there is a new girls about the same height as Lulu but skinnier, Angela told to wait a bit since she was wrapping up some one, waited patently and couple minutes later the fun begin, her English is fair enough but we spoke another language.

Still my fav place but I will wait until some one tests the new girl, I will try the Square next time for the moment.

Friendliness: 10/10.

Satisfaction:10/10.

Treats: 7/10 the candy and water do the job but I miss My Tea and cookies that The Mamasan at Hooker St Allston used to give me (some might had know the place).

Service: 9/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Treat them well and they will return the favor.I was there over weekend. Lulu is back and Summer shifted back to Waverly from main street.

HappyDave
04-05-21, 12:46
Hit main in Watertown. Just JuJu and WiWi, place is an expected experience. Summer was a nice change. Hope they rotate a third girl through just for the occasional change. Two girls there are great but a new girl now and then is nice.

Jim Mack
04-05-21, 16:32
Were they watching both doors? I'm guessing just the front. Go to the one they aren't watching.

Massages aren't illegal. You could fake a limp as you were walking to the door; some hip and leg problems can be helped with massage. If you were to be followed after leaving, simply obey the speed limit and all laws until they give up; or pull into some other business's parking lot, and either get out or check out your phone (like you were lost and trying to find a specific address). The FL cases show that a lot of the "evidence" was from mongers who got pulled over, and then were stupid enough to admit to HEs. Don't lie to the police, but you can either admit you were there for a massage (again, it's legal) or simply decline to answer any question not related to the traffic stop.I agree with going in based on the fact that massages or legal. When you think of it, someone had to approach the town or city council or whatever about opening a business in that location, get a license and everything else that comes with setting up shop right there in the open. Neon signs in the window,etc. They wouldn't then arrest someone for going into the place. It's only when enough traffic to the place that attracts attention, or fights on premises that get le's attention.

Augustwest
04-05-21, 17:09
I think as with almost all AMPs YMMV. After a few years of not going to Diva I revisited in 2020 and had good experiences with two different providers. One was short and middle aged with big tits and gave me good access top and bottom. The other was a very cute, tall young woman with a fit body, and while I got limited access on first visit with her ended up getting top and limited UTC bottom as well after a few sessions. Would be curious to hear folks recent experiences in Chinatown as there has been some changes in staffing etc. Eva has been total fail for me post pandemic. One or two bad experiences, and a number of stop ins to see nothing but an old lady or two and I bolted.

Healthy Foot Spa at 56 Kneeland has some talent now and then, and I have had some good experiences there post pandemic. No FS, but full nude high contact on one occasion. Fragrance is by far the most reliable. Limited menu but they open up a bit once they know you and if nothing else you always get a good massage.My office (it's been a year since I've been there) is about 2 blocks away from Chinatown, so in non-pandemic times it's my most frequent go-to. However, Waltham blows Chinatown away for consistent quality and attractive providers for the most part.

In Chinatown, for years I was seeing Lisa at Relax Time on the regular, but she vanished a couple of years ago, no idea where. Aside from her, I have had pretty decent extras with a couple of providers.

One is at 42 Harrison unit 2 E (which may share customers with 2 D which is Diva, not sure) , where Cici (I think) allowed fully nude DATY on a few occasions, and I've gotten some pretty significant strings of multiple Os out of her. The other is Jessie at Fragrance, who was into DATY but also DFK which is something I love and hardly ever get from AMPs (understandably so). So like everywhere, YMMV.

Jimmy Pratt
04-05-21, 20:45
Based on some good reviews here, I stopped by 235 Walnut today. Angela let me in the door, and I found her very attractive. I paid for an hour, and her massage was basically just rubbing back and forth but felt relaxing enough. I'd say the best part was that she uses very minimal oil, like next to none. I like that, especially in the middle of the day. She went pretty quickly over the whole back and legs, and was off to get a hot towel in what I figured was less than 20 minutes. I'm thinking I'll be shorted on the hour. Next the flip, and she immediately points to her mouth (or her mask near her mouth) and signals what I think was 120. I should mention here that either her English is non-existent or she does a good job of making it seem that way. I was only interested in a regular HJ, with a view of the top. At first she was saying 100 for that. No chance. I offered 60, and she countered with 80. Mind you, all this was gesturing. I eventually agreed to one of the signs, and I'll say that despite a lack of teasing, she went right into a pretty skilled HE with me feeling her up. At one point, not sure when, she said something like 'I take care of you, you take care of me". Which in hindsight I realize is likely a phrase she has been practicing because it wasn't used at the proper time. Anyhow, after the finish and clean-up, I motioned to her tattoo (arm) and told her I liked it. That led her to show me the others. One on her chest just above her left tit, and the other below the waistline where her Bush would be! Very tasteful, but her willingness to show off leads me to believe there's more available. I would be wary of the pricing, however.

After all this, we're still probably only 35-40 minutes into the session and I'm expecting to get shorted on time. To my pleasant surprise, she did a really long headrub and finished with my hands / arms. The extended scalp rub was actually more relaxing than the back massage. If I remember correctly, the girls there used to punch a clock because papa-san wanted to make sure they gave the full hour. I'm thinking that's why I got the long service 'after the fact'. When I got dressed, I realized I only had 70 for her tip (I hadn't done it on purpose), so I showed her and she seemed fine with it. We talked a little using the translator on her phone, and she's actually quite nice.

Would I repeat? Possibly if there's either more on the table, or I can go in there ready to negotiate a little better. Even for topless HE, I paid a bit more than usual. The other girl also said goodbye to me, and looked cute as well.

JP.

JohnDick75
04-05-21, 20:50
I was feeling in the mood and not thinking with my big brain so went to yellow Lilly only got them to upsell I negotiate for BJ and they want 100 I'm feeling horny so I offer 80 something that I think is too high but little brain was leading the way the uppity masseuses throws me out no option for HJ to her credit she returned the house fee but still that's excessive kicking out customer for something like that what do you guys think now that my big brain is back I remember all the reasons I hate yellow Lilly.

Inside495
04-05-21, 23:11
Meini and Wellness.

Both less than FS.

Over the two I would prefer Wellness because you will get a real massage there.

Standard service 60/40 both places.

At Meini I got bored with the massage and offered her one instead with a foot rub.

Flyguy1980
04-06-21, 01:43
I stop them as soon as I feel their hands go towards there. I tried it once and it was a strange feeling. Like feeling like pissing and shitting at the same time. One of them went too deep and I had to tell her to ease up. Touching the outside of the hole is OK and did have a very good explosion from it. But, yeah, some just don't realize how deep they're going in.I remember Aiko from CT years back, second floor Kneeland, that performed the routine finger-up-the-rear-technique of which I was never a big fan.

Fly.

Flyguy1980
04-06-21, 01:59
I was feeling in the mood and not thinking with my big brain so went to yellow Lilly only got them to upsell I negotiate for BJ and they want 100 I'm feeling horny so I offer 80 something that I think is too high but little brain was leading the way the uppity masseuses throws me out no option for HJ to her credit she returned the house fee but still that's excessive kicking out customer for something like that what do you guys think now that my big brain is back I remember all the reasons I hate yellow Lilly.I've had poor experiences at YL. Twice they told me to come over immediately, took the house fee for a massage when I did but sat me down at the front of the place next to that small refrigerator for 20 minutes instead of going directly to the massage room. It was almost as they trapped me by taking my money and forcing me to wait. Worst yet was the haggle over service levels. I literally walked out of a room with the attractive girl standing there naked after she said I should pay her for simply taking off her clothes. Attractive providers but too much haggling, upsell and waiting.

Fly.

Lennox65
04-06-21, 04:50
I was feeling in the mood and not thinking with my big brain so went to yellow Lilly only got them to upsell I negotiate for BJ and they want 100 I'm feeling horny so I offer 80 something that I think is too high but little brain was leading the way the uppity masseuses throws me out no option for HJ to her credit she returned the house fee but still that's excessive kicking out customer for something like that what do you guys think now that my big brain is back I remember all the reasons I hate yellow Lilly.They did you a favor.

Crazyy 69
04-06-21, 08:25
This has been my go to spa for quite a while now but after my most recent experience I may have to change that. I really got the bait and switch this time. I called to see who was working and when they did not say my favorites name I was just going to wait a couple days until she was back. Then the woman on the phone said do you want to see _ ? I said yes and she said ok she will be here. I just assumed that she lived close or was nearby and she would come in to see a regular. My mistake. I got there and said I had an appointment with _ She said oh she is off today. I take care of you. I have a half hour ride to get there so I mistakenly said ok. She was older than my usual and did nowhere near as good a job. No real massage at all for first half hour. No tease at all from the back. After the flip she went right to the ending which was not very good at all. On my way home I decided to call the booker to complain and she had the nerve to lie to me and said my girl had to go to the hospital. I told her I knew she was lying and was not happy about the bait and switch. Of course she did not care at all and just said goodbye. They now have lost a longtime regular customer.

Mattis1775
04-06-21, 08:41
That's the problem with traveling therapist from NYC. It's hard to invest in regulars. The only place I had experience with the girls I know on a regular basis was Diva Spa. Some guys like to see new faces. But, I prefer therapist who are regulars that I know will give me a good time.

This has been my go to spa for quite a while now but after my most recent experience I may have to change that. I really got the bait and switch this time. I called to see who was working and when they did not say my favorites name I was just going to wait a couple days until she was back. Then the woman on the phone said do you want to see _ ? I said yes and she said ok she will be here. I just assumed that she lived close or was nearby and she would come in to see a regular. My mistake. I got there and said I had an appointment with _ She said oh she is off today. I take care of you. I have a half hour ride to get there so I mistakenly said ok. She was older than my usual and did nowhere near as good a job. No real massage at all for first half hour. No tease at all from the back. After the flip she went right to the ending which was not very good at all. On my way home I decided to call the booker to complain and she had the nerve to lie to me and said my girl had to go to the hospital. I told her I knew she was lying and was not happy about the bait and switch. Of course she did not care at all and just said goodbye. They now have lost a longtime regular customer.

Sounds
04-06-21, 08:44
This has been my go to spa for quite a while now but after my most recent experience I may have to change that. I really got the bait and switch this time. I called to see who was working and when they did not say my favorites name I was just going to wait a couple days until she was back. Then the woman on the phone said do you want to see _ ? I said yes and she said ok she will be here. I just assumed that she lived close or was nearby and she would come in to see a regular. My mistake. I got there and said I had an appointment with _ She said oh she is off today. I take care of you. I have a half hour ride to get there so I mistakenly said ok. She was older than my usual and did nowhere near as good a job. No real massage at all for first half hour. No tease at all from the back. After the flip she went right to the ending which was not very good at all. On my way home I decided to call the booker to complain and she had the nerve to lie to me and said my girl had to go to the hospital. I told her I knew she was lying and was not happy about the bait and switch. Of course she did not care at all and just said goodbye. They now have lost a longtime regular customer.Avoid calling the main number. The girl will always be there!

If it is a regular you like, get her phone number or WeChat. Deal directly with her and you will know for sure if she is there.

SlickWilly007
04-06-21, 09:26
Yeah Leeza at Wellness- good massage! Not a looker whatsoever though. Anything attractive at Meini?

Meini and Wellness.

Both less than FS.

Over the two I would prefer Wellness because you will get a real massage there.

Standard service 60/40 both places.

At Meini I got bored with the massage and offered her one instead with a foot rub.

HappyDave
04-06-21, 09:34
Avoid calling the main number. The girl will always be there!

If it is a regular you like, get her phone number or WeChat. Deal directly with her and you will know for sure if she is there.Never been offered a girls direct number. Ya you get places like when Angel was around you know it's her answering. But places that rotate girls I would not even think to ask for a number. Other than someone like WiWi at main I do not think the girls stick around even a year if they rotate back at all.

ChipJohnson001
04-06-21, 11:25
My office (it's been a year since I've been there) is about 2 blocks away from Chinatown, so in non-pandemic times it's my most frequent go-to. However, Waltham blows Chinatown away for consistent quality and attractive providers for the most part.

In Chinatown, for years I was seeing Lisa at Relax Time on the regular, but she vanished a couple of years ago, no idea where. Aside from her, I have had pretty decent extras with a couple of providers.

One is at 42 Harrison unit 2 E (which may share customers with 2 D which is Diva, not sure) , where Cici (I think) allowed fully nude DATY on a few occasions, and I've gotten some pretty significant strings of multiple Os out of her. The other is Jessie at Fragrance, who was into DATY but also DFK which is something I love and hardly ever get from AMPs (understandably so). So like everywhere, YMMV.Jessie was amazing. True GFE (though non FS, at least I never tried). She turned up on the south shore a few months ago but left the state shortly after. Hopefully she will be back.

JohnDick75
04-06-21, 17:19
I've had poor experiences at YL. Twice they told me to come over immediately, took the house fee for a massage when I did but sat me down at the front of the place next to that small refrigerator for 20 minutes instead of going directly to the massage room. It was almost as they trapped me by taking my money and forcing me to wait. Worst yet was the haggle over service levels. I literally walked out of a room with the attractive girl standing there naked after she said I should pay her for simply taking off her clothes. Attractive providers but too much haggling, upsell and waiting.

Fly.Your 100 percent right I usually avoid that place it's close to where I live but must remember the terrible service and constant haggling they are the only spa I wish would get raided by police assuming no way for cops to get surveillance of mongers if I was a more petty person I would call the cops on there ass to teach lesson about customer service fuck those greedy ******.

Yello Tail
04-06-21, 17:45
Never been offered a girls direct number. Ya you get places like when Angel was around you know it's her answering. But places that rotate girls I would not even think to ask for a number. Other than someone like WiWi at main I do not think the girls stick around even a year if they rotate back at all.Direct numbers can be quite useful especially with rotating providers. Sometimes the providers pass back thru on there own and you can sometimes hook up less a house fee and with more options on the table.

Member #6443
04-06-21, 21:30
Is Angela the one with short haircut?

I had her the other day and she was awful.

Went right to tease, no massage at all, didn't take off clothes, wouldn't do CBJ and barely allowed UTC. Then gave a rushed jackhammer HJ.

Based on some good reviews here, I stopped by 235 Walnut today. Angela let me in the door, and I found her very attractive. I paid for an hour, and her massage was basically just rubbing back and forth but felt relaxing enough. I'd say the best part was that she uses very minimal oil, like next to none. I like that, especially in the middle of the day. She went pretty quickly over the whole back and legs, and was off to get a hot towel in what I figured was less than 20 minutes. I'm thinking I'll be shorted on the hour. Next the flip, and she immediately points to her mouth (or her mask near her mouth) and signals what I think was 120. I should mention here that either her English is non-existent or she does a good job of making it seem that way. I was only interested in a regular HJ, with a view of the top. At first she was saying 100 for that. No chance. I offered 60, and she countered with 80. Mind you, all this was gesturing. I eventually agreed to one of the signs, and I'll say that despite a lack of teasing, she went right into a pretty skilled HE with me feeling her up. At one point, not sure when, she said something like 'I take care of you, you take care of me". Which in hindsight I realize is likely a phrase she has been practicing because it wasn't used at the proper time. Anyhow, after the finish and clean-up, I motioned to her tattoo (arm) and told her I liked it. That led her to show me the others. One on her chest just above her left tit, and the other below the waistline where her Bush would be! Very tasteful, but her willingness to show off leads me to believe there's more available. I would be wary of the pricing, however.

After all this, we're still probably only 35-40 minutes into the session and I'm expecting to get shorted on time. To my pleasant surprise, she did a really long headrub and finished with my hands / arms. The extended scalp rub was actually more relaxing than the back massage. If I remember correctly, the girls there used to punch a clock because papa-san wanted to make sure they gave the full hour. I'm thinking that's why I got the long service 'after the fact'. When I got dressed, I realized I only had 70 for her tip (I hadn't done it on purpose), so I showed her and she seemed fine with it. We talked a little using the translator on her phone, and she's actually quite nice.

Would I repeat? Possibly if there's either more on the table, or I can go in there ready to negotiate a little better. Even for topless HE, I paid a bit more than usual. The other girl also said goodbye to me, and looked cute as well.

JP.

Xf1234
04-06-21, 22:01
Called Muzzey for an hour with Yoyo, She was slim and pretty with prefect tits, Massage was great and did a nice tits rub on my back with her D size, So crazy. ,after flip UTC was allowed and let me suck her tits, ending with good skill HE and cleaned all. Yoyo was great, big tits Yoyo.

LikesBikes
04-06-21, 22:01
I was wondering. Do the providers ever do "outcalls" when they're not working. It would seem a win-win for everyone.

Direct numbers can be quite useful especially with rotating providers. Sometimes the providers pass back thru on there own and you can sometimes hook up less a house fee and with more options on the table.

JohnWillCocks
04-06-21, 22:37
I remember Aiko from CT years back, second floor Kneeland, that performed the routine finger-up-the-rear-technique of which I was never a big fan.

Fly.Aiko. The ole back crack and sac. Back in the day before she moved when she was across the hall I went for a legit massage. I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. That was a first and had absolutely no idea. Every time I got off the table she'd smack my ass. Made me explore that building more. Well, only the 4th with Lisa at relax. I remember she put me in a front room the first time I went there while she finished with a client. I heard some creaking and a table moving rhythmically and a man finishing. She came in 10 minutes later and laid down next to me. I said, "can I get what he had". She laughed. She was cute in the day.