PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163

ChipJohnson001
11-08-20, 23:22
Hello all, I haven't posted in a while. Just seeing my regulars through all this.

Does anyone know of any girls that give a great legit masssage? I'm looking for that kind when you don't want to turn over. Just to relax and almost sleep.

I don't even care about HE.

Thank you in advance. PM is ok.Lilly gives a GREAT massage. Not a happy ending in sight, but she is super fit and cute. Who knows, a few visits and it may be an option, all I know is the massage was top notch.

https://ankang-massage.business.site/

ThizzleHats
11-09-20, 00:43
Considering his posting history, his fake post, and his member status do you guys really think this is real?Not a fucking chance.

PeterBoris
11-09-20, 04:56
I don't typically participate in BB but I can guess three.So is Cheezefist and Olgary the same person? Whatever I would like the names of the 5 if willing to share.

Sounds
11-09-20, 14:10
So is Cheezefist and Olgary the same person? Whatever I would like the names of the 5 if willing to share.You are definitely confused if you think you will get legitimate contacts from that source.

HighAmperage
11-09-20, 14:45
You are definitely confused if you think you will get legitimate contacts from that source.Not sure about the multiple personalities, but the info I have gotten in the past has always been accurate.

TCollins
11-09-20, 16:07
Not sure about the multiple personalities, but the info I have gotten in the past has always been accurate.Agreed, I have been trading info for few years. Always been very reliable and accurate!

CrazyDragon
11-09-20, 17:38
Very nice. Can you share the contact info?

This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

Last night in Malden, 10 x Cookie city.

Damage. 40 HH.

GFE, FS 90.

Face 7.

Body 9.

Attitude 10.

Service 10.

Pleasure 10+.

Repeat factor 10.

Enjoy.

CrazyDragon
11-09-20, 17:42
I am in a good mood and willing to provide info on 5 BBFS providers. Let me know if you are interested. If you look solid, you will have all 5 names / locations.Definitely interested.

CrazyCrouton
11-09-20, 17:46
Agreed, I have been trading info for few years. Always been very reliable and accurate!Please share that intel he shared. You should also check out the Massholes thread.

Yummy167
11-09-20, 18:49
New to the area. Looking for a good AMP in south shore. Cute and young (under 30) more important than FS. Thank you in advance.

GuyFrom
11-09-20, 18:51
I saw a video online where it was uploaded a while ago and the title says it is in Los Angeles.

This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

Damage. 40 HH.

GFE, FS 90.

Face 7.

Body 9.

Attitude 10.

Service 10.

Pleasure 10+.

Repeat factor 10.

Enjoy.

I took down the pics because they were obviously taken with a concealed camera.

A2

HighAmperage
11-09-20, 18:53

Damage. 40 HH.

GFE, FS 90.

Face 7.

Body 9.

Attitude 10.

Service 10.

Pleasure 10+.

Repeat factor 10.

Enjoy.

I took down the pics because they were obviously taken with a concealed camera.

A2Sounds TGTBT to me.

JohnBxb1
11-09-20, 18:55
Sounds TGTBT to me.Interesting report but, the zero details doesn't really help anyone. Isn't this the point of this form? Happy hunting!

BunnyMeat
11-09-20, 20:29
I did not see any recent reviews of this parlor and decided to check it out. This is a fairly small place with 2 massage rooms. My room was tiny but sufficiently clean. There was only one provider at the parlor named Lisa. She is probably 35-40 and looks good. She provided access to nice firm natural Bs and ended with an enthusiastic HJ. Nothing else was available. It's still not a bad option in my book.

Fisherman3
11-09-20, 22:11
Sounds TGTBT to me.Xvideos website search. Went to Asian Massage Parlor in Los Angeles. By kingofthesavages.

SilkOfTongue
11-10-20, 01:16
Went to Middleboro today and was able to get an appointment at Wellness. I had been there a few years back and it was a good take. Today was a good take also. The woman that was there gave me the name of Mary and she is from Malaysia. I would say she was in her late 40's, she gave an excellent massage and she can really take the kinks out of your leg muscles. In fact you might have to tell her to go easy. I went for the hour and got all that I paid for. During the massage she was all business, no teasing, but once she cleaned off the oil with a hot towel things changed. Nice HE with some roaming otc. After completion she cleaned up and finished massaging my shoulders and feet. Left very happy but also very relaxed, I would definitely go back even if it is just for massage. Expense was 60/40 and no complaints from me or her.

MikeJuju
11-10-20, 19:19
Xvideos website search. Went to Asian Massage Parlor in Los Angeles. By kingofthesavages.Damn! How did you figure that one out?!

Xf1234
11-11-20, 01:08
Niko was my Fav girl, So made an appointment with her today, But She was so busy and gave me a chance to meet a new girl. She was very young and in her 30's, Named Lucy, Massage was good, On the flip roaming top and bottom, so nice, I will be back and looking for some extra beyond menu.

Rito1
11-11-20, 12:42
So this morning I receive a text (see pic) stating that they have a girl with a "D" cup. I ask where and 175 QSD is what I am told. I have not heard anything that great about this place but I love big tits. Have anyone else seen this girl?

Jimmy Weed
11-11-20, 13:34
So this morning I receive a text (see pic) stating that they have a girl with a "D" cup. I ask where and 175 QSD is what I am told. I have not heard anything that great about this place but I love big tits. Have anyone else seen this girl?I was there pre-covid. It is a usual AAMP. I doubt they have a hot D cup girl but you never know. Granny was there for me an I walked.

AlCaponeG7
11-11-20, 14:01
Any luck with FS in Easter spa? I only had 69 with the new girl last week.

Place
11-11-20, 15:30
So this morning I receive a text (see pic) stating that they have a girl with a "D" cup. I ask where and 175 QSD is what I am told. I have not heard anything that great about this place but I love big tits. Have anyone else seen this girl?What unit phone#?

JohnDick75
11-11-20, 18:22
So this morning I receive a text (see pic) stating that they have a girl with a "D" cup. I ask where and 175 QSD is what I am told. I have not heard anything that great about this place but I love big tits. Have anyone else seen this girl?If she's brazenly saying prices I think she's a cop.

JohnDick75
11-11-20, 18:36
Went to Red Sun In Methuen and place was full just like when I went last month and wondering if that place is always busy in the afternoon as I have limited time to justify being away from home meaning can't wait for space to become available also if place is that busy does that make them police magnet.

KintaroOe20
11-11-20, 18:51
So this morning I receive a text (see pic) stating that they have a girl with a "D" cup. I ask where and 175 QSD is what I am told. I have not heard anything that great about this place but I love big tits. Have anyone else seen this girl?Hey, I tried calling this place about a month ago, but said number was out of service. I miss these AAMP. Been trying to find ever since the Newbury St place (NQ) closed years ago. Even can't find Jennifer (Faxon) anymore. Did see Jennifer when she was at 114X on H St. After Gina and Lily left. Anyway way you could message me the phone number to the QSD AAMP?

Rito1
11-11-20, 21:09
Hey, I tried calling this place about a month ago, but said number was out of service. I miss these AAMP. Been trying to find ever since the Newbury St place (NQ) closed years ago. Even can't find Jennifer (Faxon) anymore. Did see Jennifer when she was at 114X on H St. After Gina and Lily left. Anyway way you could message me the phone number to the QSD AAMP?This has the same number as the one that was off Squantum st. in N. Quincy.

HoistAway
11-11-20, 21:27
The #3 on the list:

Message-7.

Attitude-7.

Appearance-5 (Not a granny).

Finish-5.

Menu beyond standard-Unknown.

Sharing some HE places in newton area.

1. Newtonville Massage Therapy - 7xx Washington St near Beach 617xxxx076.

2. Body Balance 1xx5 Washington St West Newton 617xxxx885.

3. Newton Wellness Studio (Center) 1x Cypress St #1, Newton Centre, MA 02459 (781)xxxx624.

4. Lucky Feet (goes through name changes. 1xx5 Chestnut St Newton Upper Falls.

HoistAway
11-11-20, 21:34
Message-5.

Attitude-8.

Appearance-5 (Older, but pleasant).

Finish-5.

Menu-My opinion, limited, which is fine by me.

Haven't provided much useful info lately. And this is more of the same-.

Elite in the Ham, better than avg massage, standard finish. Cici and Mimi. Cici looks to be in her 40's and has the body of what you are imagining a soft 40 year old asian would have.

Loves to whip up that shirt and show off some big nips. I grabbed one and suckled. No argument from her.

1 hr / 60 + tip. She didn't ask or negotiate which I appreciated.

Haven's seen Mimi. I caught a glimpse and first glance may have been a little older?

Location is odd. Like a side road off the 9 next to houses. I would say front door does not have heavy traffic at all. I'd go right in the front and don't screw around w / the back door which faces a parking lot.

HoistAway
11-11-20, 21:37
How does one access / enter this location?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stopped by main St in H20 last week and met with Weiwei. Temp check and hands sanitized which is standard. Deep massage and little teasing for first half. English was almost zero so couldn't really gage interest. On the flip a nice set of Cs came out and all the attention to junior. Nice body and partially shaved why. Bring your own hat and your good to go! Would return to see who's next on rotation as she was leaving town I grabbed her wchat on the way out. 6/1 donation.

HoistAway
11-11-20, 22:00
Fact:

Yes as you enter, ie: lobby areas.

Rooms, Yes most do have cameras in them. This is for the protection for the therapist mostly. The managers and / or owners need to have eyes on the business. It helps with the "heads up" as to when a repeat lousy client is in the house. Or if someone gets out of hand.

The video data storage is very limited on these systems. However a lot of snapshots are captured (believe me). Picture quality is fair at best on average. Can someone be positively identified? Yeah, tattoos, hair type, facial: depends on location of the camera and lighting.

Again, I don't personally worry about it. Should you, maybe if you're iconic. Remember this is a safety system more that anything else. No business owner is going to use this against a client.

So just smile.

I can somewhat tolerate filming outside but issue is if they are dumb enough to film the act that's what could get us in real trouble if there phones are seized.

Lego19
11-12-20, 00:09
Any luck with FS in Easter spa? I only had 69 with the new girl last week.Never got more than a HJ there. I did see one of the new girls this week, I believe her name was Lucy she said she was Korean. She is short, thin and flat chested. Good massage and standard finish, nothing of note.

HighAmperage
11-12-20, 07:37
Niko was my Fav girl, So made an appointment with her today, But She was so busy and gave me a chance to meet a new girl. She was very young and in her 30's, Named Lucy, Massage was good, On the flip roaming top and bottom, so nice, I will be back and looking for some extra beyond menu.If this is the same Lucy from 363, her menu is a full one, although I think that Mamsan puts limits on the available options at Lex. Niko is still my ATF and worth the scheduling troubles.

AlCaponeG7
11-12-20, 07:38
Never got more than a HJ there. I did see one of the new girls this week, I believe her name was Lucy she said she was Korean. She is short, thin and flat chested. Good massage and standard finish, nothing of note.Ask for Yoyo man.

SalamanderFour
11-12-20, 08:01
Went to Middleboro today and was able to get an appointment at Wellness. I had been there a few years back and it was a good take. Today was a good take also. The woman that was there gave me the name of Mary and she is from Malaysia. I would say she was in her late 40's, she gave an excellent massage and she can really take the kinks out of your leg muscles. In fact you might have to tell her to go easy. I went for the hour and got all that I paid for. During the massage she was all business, no teasing, but once she cleaned off the oil with a hot towel things changed. Nice HE with some roaming otc. After completion she cleaned up and finished massaging my shoulders and feet. Left very happy but also very relaxed, I would definitely go back even if it is just for massage. Expense was 60/40 and no complaints from me or herIs this the Thai place near the center of town?

EasiePeasie
11-12-20, 08:10

Thanks in advance for your help.Near corner on Mt Auburn. Recessed door has spa sign.

RedDelano
11-12-20, 08:27

Thanks in advance for your help.The door isn't exactly hidden.

Was just there last week. Not sure I got (she had a cross tattoo on her left arm upper arm), but she did a fantastic job on my back, and on the flip got the usual HJ that I've received at other places. Since it was my first time there, 3rd parlor I've been to, but 4th visit to one, I didn't attempt to try and get anything else extra. Would like to try and get back here, but it's a little out of my way, seeing as how I'm on the North Shore. Heard about a few places in Danvers, including one right off of rt 1, but haven't tried any of them yet.

HunneMan
11-12-20, 08:49

Thanks in advance for your help.If you you PM me I can share some info.

JohnDick75
11-12-20, 09:44
Fact:

Yes as you enter, ie: lobby areas.

Rooms, Yes most do have cameras in them. This is for the protection for the therapist mostly. The managers and / or owners need to have eyes on the business. It helps with the "heads up" as to when a repeat lousy client is in the house. Or if someone gets out of hand.

The video data storage is very limited on these systems. However a lot of snapshots are captured (believe me). Picture quality is fair at best on average. Can someone be positively identified? Yeah, tattoos, hair type, facial: depends on location of the camera and lighting.

Again, I don't personally worry about it. Should you, maybe if you're iconic. Remember this is a safety system more that anything else. No business owner is going to use this against a client.

So just smile.There security isn't the issue though it's if that information falls in the hands of the police when they get busted if the videos don't have king storage space that's good news I read on Reddit they can probably only keep film for a week or two the issue is if police seize and decipher the snapshots but luckily I'm not someone important though like all mongers my life is ruined if I am exposed my job and my family would turn there back on me.

HappyDave
11-12-20, 10:07

Thanks in advance for your help.Only one way in that I know of, right up the front stairs. Place has a break room next to the public bathroom so may have back stairs there but never allowed to use it. Also a second bathroom with shower, think its only for the girls to use. When ever I bring it up, there English gets worse.

KintaroOe20
11-12-20, 10:10
I know the Q has been going down, but it's convenient for me. I know it's pretty much impossible to find those young spinners, but haven't given up trying. If they are milfs then I'm all in. Eventually will try outside the Q.

Recently tried Anan in NQ. Read some previous report that one of them was a midget. No way. She's just short. Little pudgy. Maybe mid 30's Not feeling it. The other was much skinnier, but looked to have old face with wrinkles. Hard to tell with those masks. I walked. Went back to CR on Water St. Been my go to spot now since I like Lisa. Yeah I know she's older, but I've been going to her for years and she still looks pretty damn good for her age. Tall, long legs, long black hair and still good figure. Her massage skills not great which sucks because at times I am in the need for a deep tissue massage. Though her soft skin, technique and giggling when I explode make up for it. Plus she never lets another customer interrupt. Hate when you're about to pop then some guy who doesn't understand the answer "Busy" keeps asking questions. That I appreciate. She doesn't answer. At least for all times I visit.

Go for the hr and damage is 60.

I'm sure others have been to CR by now. Lisa friendly and not pushy about the tip.

There's another woman there. Think her name is Sophia. I don't know if same one I tried once, but not feeling it. MILF type, but not my type of MILF I like. Lisa much more attractive.

Sounds
11-12-20, 10:54
There security isn't the issue though it's if that information falls in the hands of the police when they get busted if the videos don't have king storage space that's good news I read on Reddit they can probably only keep film for a week or two the issue is if police seize and decipher the snapshots but luckily I'm not someone important though like all mongers my life is ruined if I am exposed my job and my family would turn there back on me.If video is outside the room, nothing they can do legal wise with the video. It is not illegal to go somewhere for a massage.

BunnyMeat
11-12-20, 11:11
There security isn't the issue though it's if that information falls in the hands of the police when they get busted if the videos don't have king storage space that's good news I read on Reddit they can probably only keep film for a week or two the issue is if police seize and decipher the snapshots but luckily I'm not someone important though like all mongers my life is ruined if I am exposed my job and my family would turn there back on me.Any evidence obtained through the secret surveillance can not be legally used and will be thrown away in court. Police will not even try to use it.

AlCaponeG7
11-12-20, 11:23
Finally more then the usual.

Got the half, at. 60 says new in town but need money for bills. Massage was soft but short, got to business 15 minute after the flip. No haggling, soft spoken, little to no English so I did hand signs and she took directions very well. She kept closing eyes so took Cam for quick action.

Damage was moderate 4 $ Andrews and one $UL Grant did it for this intern. Will definitely return. Got her number she said for Conjur services.

Enjoy.Phone number for this one?

AlCaponeG7
11-12-20, 11:59
Anyone knows any AMP with BBBJ?

JohnDick75
11-12-20, 12:28
If video is outside the room, nothing they can do legal wise with the video. It is not illegal to go somewhere for a massage.Yeah I know outside is fine only worried because someone said they film inside the rooms and if that happens and they keep tape when busted or caught in a raid police will have access to those incriminating tapes.

FrogPilot
11-12-20, 13:35
Only one way in that I know of, right up the front stairs. Place has a break room next to the public bathroom so may have back stairs there but never allowed to use it. Also a second bathroom with shower, think its only for the girls to use. When ever I bring it up, there English gets worse.Pink door next to H&R, no doorbell, always unlocked during business hours, one of the more accessible AMPs really. Haha, I got Lala to let me join her in that shower a couple years ago, it took some extra cash to make it happen though. Man, I wish she, or Maddie, would show up again at 1 Main or somewhere else.

Eagle7412
11-12-20, 14:35
Dropped by yesterday looking for and thinking I would try Lucy. Found long time provider Angela (might go by Rachel now) who said that there was no Lucy working there and that she was the only one there at the time, She was with a customer so I left. If someone happens to find Lucy there at some point please let us know. BTW Angela has been well reviewed here for years, has a nice menu and does a great job. Not the same Angela who used to own the store and is now married and retired.

Eagle7412
11-12-20, 14:44
Also dropped by Beech to see Candy. Lily was also there. Both were reasonably young and attractive, Tried to massage Candy nude but she was not having any of it. Said that we don't do. Tried hard but she would not budge, Gave me the house back with no hassle. She did offer to take off the top but I was looking for the total deal. To be fair this was not my finest moment and I am sure an HJ would have been no problem. Before long I will go back and try and redeem myself. I'll report back on the results.

Eagle7412
11-12-20, 14:57
Next was Wavelrly where I asked for Annie. She was very nice and everything on the table. Had a good time with her. It was busy as hell and the door bell was ringing constantly. Finally the Manager asked me to leave early due to the line of fellow mongers. I was basically finished so I agreed, Probably not a good idea to let them think that is okay. She said that I could have the time lost at the next visit. I had taken 90 and was shorted 30 minutes. I go there often so I will be interested to see if they make good on my lost time.

Polis9999
11-12-20, 15:10
Went to Great rd in Bedford. Two providers. Went with the thinner one.

Showed her the wrapper, . 4 to house. 8 for tip. CBJ.

UTC roaming but limited access below.

Overall. Meh - probably won't repeat.

Sounds
11-12-20, 16:17
Yeah I know outside is fine only worried because someone said they film inside the rooms and if that happens and they keep tape when busted or caught in a raid police will have access to those incriminating tapes.Only inside the room filming I am aware of is by LEO. You are definitely screwed in that case.

But with the Kraft case being thrown out, will be real difficult to get a warrant to do that in the future.

Thor369
11-12-20, 16:33
Is this the Thai place near the center of town?It use to be, and before that Julie's place.

Jim Mack
11-12-20, 16:46
But remember that unless you're there when the film is being reviewed, it's not very effective.

I would think that the only problem would be if LE recognizes you. Otherwise, if you're from out of town, how likely are they to match probably poorly lit film to you?

Only inside the room filming I am aware of is by LEO. You are definitely screwed in that case.

But with the Kraft case being thrown out, will be real difficult to get a warrant to do that in the future.

HighAmperage
11-12-20, 18:13
Went to Great rd in Bedford. Two providers. Went with the thinner one.

Showed her the wrapper, . 4 to house. 8 for tip. CBJ.

UTC roaming but limited access below.

Overall. Meh - probably won't repeat.Same thing with the heavier one, although she is as dry as the Sahara Desert downstairs.

HighAmperage
11-12-20, 18:15
Next was Wavelrly where I asked for Annie. She was very nice and everything on the table. Had a good time with her. It was busy as hell and the door bell was ringing constantly. Finally the Manager asked me to leave early due to the line of fellow mongers. I was basically finished so I agreed, Probably not a good idea to let them think that is okay. She said that I could have the time lost at the next visit. I had taken 90 and was shorted 30 minutes. I go there often so I will be interested to see if they make good on my lost time.Annie is indeed a very nice girl. Never been shorted on time though. You should also check out Yu Yu.

LustyB
11-12-20, 19:01
Went to linden and pounded Apple again. She won't do BBFS and doesn't supply the wrapper but bring your own and you good to go.

LatinoMeat
11-12-20, 20:16
Sharing some HE places in newton area.

1. Newtonville Massage Therapy - 7xx Washington St near Beach 617xxxx076.

2. Body Balance 1xx5 Washington St West Newton 617xxxx885.

3. Newton Wellness Studio (Center) 1x Cypress St #1, Newton Centre, MA 02459 (781)xxxx624.

4. Lucky Feet (goes through name changes. 1xx5 Chestnut St Newton Upper Falls.Went to Body Balance about 2 weeks ago, saw annie. Very cute tight little asian. Got a decent massage with some nice teasing. Only down side was she asked for money up front, went on about a sob story. A guy came in, got serviced, left to go to the car and took off. Idk if I believe her, but I showed her the money before, and she was cool. If you want more details DM me. I will definitely be going back.

LM.

Scraggy
11-12-20, 20:25
Been a client at 1060 on and off for years. Really great experiences with Angela but met Summer recently who's very cute and has got great skills and is affectionate but not quite flirty or giggly. Not long ago distinguished herself with an excellent prostate rub at which she got $0. 6 on top of house. Most recent visit, nice job, bared the girls but no prostate rub and handed her $0. 5. Lots of protesting, pouting etc. Don't think any of the providers there over the years. Angela, Ella, Apple. Ever crossed that line and I'm not sure whether I'm boycotting 1060 or just Summer.

Lego19
11-12-20, 21:15
Been a client at 1060 on and off for years. Really great experiences with Angela but met Summer recently who's very cute and has got great skills and is affectionate but not quite flirty or giggly. Not long ago distinguished herself with an excellent prostate rub at which she got $0. 6 on top of house. Most recent visit, nice job, bared the girls but no prostate rub and handed her $0. 5. Lots of protesting, pouting etc. Don't think any of the providers there over the years. Angela, Ella, Apple. Ever crossed that line and I'm not sure whether I'm boycotting 1060 or just Summer.I met Summer once, she was nice but I hated the haggling. She promised she would not haggle next time, but I won't be seeing her again.

Angela is one of the best providers we have, will keep visiting 1060 to see her.

JohnDick75
11-13-20, 00:13
Only inside the room filming I am aware of is by LEO. You are definitely screwed in that case.

But with the Kraft case being thrown out, will be real difficult to get a warrant to do that in the futureThanks for calming me down in my head I know because New England has a lot of spas arrest is unlikely though can't help but get paranoid about the small chances of getting caught in raid and the like.

Jimmy Pratt
11-13-20, 01:07
Been a client at 1060 on and off for years. Really great experiences with Angela but met Summer recently who's very cute and has got great skills and is affectionate but not quite flirty or giggly. Not long ago distinguished herself with an excellent prostate rub at which she got $0. 6 on top of house. Most recent visit, nice job, bared the girls but no prostate rub and handed her $0. 5. Lots of protesting, pouting etc. Don't think any of the providers there over the years. Angela, Ella, Apple. Ever crossed that line and I'm not sure whether I'm boycotting 1060 or just Summer.

I met Summer once, she was nice but I hated the haggling. She promised she would not haggle next time, but I won't be seeing her again.

Angela is one of the best providers we have, will keep visiting 1060 to see her.Summer is one of my favorites, and I can honestly say that she never haggles with me. I think it takes a visit or two, but once she knows you, she gives it her all without upsell. I should also mention that I've seen her acting more business-like, but also seen her flirty and bubbly. My recommendation would be to give her another chance and remind her you've seen her before. She clearly has the "all those white guys look alike" problem. Especially with the masks.

JP.

Marrin
11-13-20, 07:40
Been a client at 1060 on and off for years. Really great experiences with Angela but met Summer recently who's very cute and has got great skills and is affectionate but not quite flirty or giggly. Not long ago distinguished herself with an excellent prostate rub at which she got $0. 6 on top of house. Most recent visit, nice job, bared the girls but no prostate rub and handed her $0. 5. Lots of protesting, pouting etc. Don't think any of the providers there over the years. Angela, Ella, Apple. Ever crossed that line and I'm not sure whether I'm boycotting 1060 or just Summer.Very surprised to hear of this experience. 1060 has been a well run shop and never experienced haggling.

TCollins
11-13-20, 10:54
Also dropped by Beech to see Candy. Lily was also there. Both were reasonably young and attractive, Tried to massage Candy nude but she was not having any of it. Said that we don't do. Tried hard but she would not budge, Gave me the house back with no hassle. She did offer to take off the top but I was looking for the total deal. To be fair this was not my finest moment and I am sure an HJ would have been no problem. Before long I will go back and try and redeem myself. I'll report back on the results.Are you sure it wasn't Linda? Sounds like her. Candy is 50+ and depending on her mood, she will do more.

TCollins
11-13-20, 10:57
Pink door next to H&R, no doorbell, always unlocked during business hours, one of the more accessible AMPs really. Haha, I got Lala to let me join her in that shower a couple years ago, it took some extra cash to make it happen though. Man, I wish she, or Maddie, would show up again at 1 Main or somewhere else.Lala on of the best girls that ever worked at Main Street. She was very open to meeting outside of shop. She told me she would not be coming back.

JohnGlobalCorp
11-13-20, 12:05
Any one had any experience here.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-girls-massage-857-452-0068/8750108

I'm looking to get a new spot with great service.

JohnGlobalCorp
11-13-20, 12:56
Phone number for this one?I'll take her number and report back of course.

Eagle7412
11-13-20, 13:49
Are you sure it wasn't Linda? Sounds like her. Candy is 50+ and depending on her mood, she will do more.Thanks T.

Could have been Linda. Neither of the two girls I saw looked that old. I always struggle with Asian age but these looked 30's or maybe early 40's. Bothe were thin and very fit.

HowardSprague
11-13-20, 15:47
I'm a newbie to the whole massage thing and I'm looking for some recommendations. What are some "rules" I should follow? Also I'm looking for someone who can give a really good HJ, so any girls I should ask for specifically? Any places near the Medford or Malden area? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I really want to get into this.The first rule has been covered. Read the forum. This will lead you to the right places in your area.

Second rule: Be nice. These women are human beings. They have feelings. They aren't in this business because they love naked, hairy, overweight Americans. It's a job and it's often one they actually hate. (Would you want to spend an hour rubbing and stroking one of us? I didn't think so.) Respect their boundaries. I'm not saying you should accept haggling or inflated tip requests, but if she doesn't want to give you a blow job, accept it. If you demonstrate you're nice and respectful, they will often come around and be more open to your requests. I won't discuss which providers who are (or used to be) discussed glowingly on this forum from whom I've gotten not only a very extended menu, but GFE and freebies because they know I care about them as people and they trust me. Mind you, this takes repeat visits. I didn't set out to do this; I just found it to be true.

Third rule, remember these girls live off of tips. The typical house fee split for an hour is forty to the house and twenty to the girl. If she gives good service, however you define it, show your appreciation. Even just an extra five or ten on top of the standard forty will be remembered, especially if you're good at following rule two. Some here will deride this practice as raising their expectations. What it really does is raise the level of service when you repeat, even if it isn't the same girl, because they do talk about us. They know who's a good customer and who isn't.

Fourth, do the gentle stroke of her calf while you're face down on the table. It sends the signal you want more than a massage. Any experienced girl will pick up on it. Remember, she wants more than just twenty bucks for her hour with you, so she's hoping you want the HE. The really smart ones won't mention the tip for this. They know just discussing money is grounds for arrest. But the legal thing is a whole other set of rules.

KintaroOe20
11-13-20, 16:33
Thought I'd ask. Any help appreciated.

Does anyone know where Jennifer from Faxon Rd (NQ) went?

Sure do miss this Azn MILF.

Took these photos of her with consent.

Face blurred for her privacy.

Guys who've visited her before should know this is her.

JohnGlobalCorp
11-13-20, 17:13
The first rule has been covered. Read the forum. This will lead you to the right places in your area.

Second rule: Be nice. These women are human beings. They have feelings. They aren't in this business because they love naked, hairy, overweight Americans. It's a job and it's often one they actually hate. (Would you want to spend an hour rubbing and stroking one of us? I didn't think so.) Respect their boundaries. I'm not saying you should accept haggling or inflated tip requests, but if she doesn't want to give you a blow job, accept it. If you demonstrate you're nice and respectful, they will often come around and be more open to your requests. I won't discuss which providers who are (or used to be) discussed glowingly on this forum from whom I've gotten not only a very extended menu, but GFE and freebies because they know I care about them as people and they trust me. Mind you, this takes repeat visits. I didn't set out to do this; I just found it to be true.

Third rule, remember these girls live off of tips. The typical house fee split for an hour is forty to the house and twenty to the girl. If she gives good service, however you define it, show your appreciation. Even just an extra five or ten on top of the standard forty will be remembered, especially if you're good at following rule two. Some here will deride this practice as raising their expectations. What it really does is raise the level of service when you repeat, even if it isn't the same girl, because they do talk about us. They know who's a good customer and who isn't.

Fourth, do the gentle stroke of her calf while you're face down on the table. It sends the signal you want more than a massage. Any experienced girl will pick up on it. Remember, she wants more than just twenty bucks for her hour with you, so she's hoping you want the HE. The really smart ones won't mention the tip for this. They know just discussing money is grounds for arrest. But the legal thing is a whole other set of rulesAmen my brother.

Circumsized
11-13-20, 17:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MaybeSometime
11-13-20, 17:41
The first rule has been covered. Read the forum. This will lead you to the right places in your area.

Fourth, do the gentle stroke of her calf while you're face down on the table. It sends the signal you want more than a massage. Any experienced girl will pick up on it. Remember, she wants more than just twenty bucks for her hour with you, so she's hoping you want the HE. The really smart ones won't mention the tip for this. They know just discussing money is grounds for arrest. But the legal thing is a whole other set of rules.Fifth, Take a shower before you go. I can't tell you how many girls I have talked to that complain about smelly / dirty customers. And for the love of all things holy clean your ass.

KintaroOe20
11-13-20, 17:52
I'm a newbie to the whole massage thing and I'm looking for some recommendations. What are some "rules" I should follow? Also I'm looking for someone who can give a really good HJ, so any girls I should ask for specifically? Any places near the Medford or Malden area? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I really want to get into this.What others said is true. Just like most of us guys love soft skin on the ladies, same goes for them.

Smell good for them and shave them balls.

The ladies I've met love when I groom my chorizo area. They hate when they have to rub them smelly pubes.

Jimmy Pratt
11-13-20, 22:56
Was in Waltham, and rather than hit my standard 1060 or Eastern, thought I'd give 249 another try, especially since many have reported an expanded menu. I haven't been there since pre-covid. Well, this will definitely be my last time. Drew Miki, slightly thicker but friendly gal. I took an hour, assuming I'd get a massage and then some extended play time. Well, her massage is terrible. No clue what she's doing. And then, she went for the hot towel less than 20 minutes into my 'hour'. I knew this was a bad sign, but figured she'd make up for it after the flip. Nope. Short tease, then asked what I want. Told her I brought protection, and she asked how much I'd pay for FS. Told her a benjamin. That was totally out of the question, and she stood firm at 2 benjamins. Let me pause here and say that she is nowhere near as attractive as ANY of the girls at 1060, Prospect, or CB. I'll give her this much. Her negotiation skills are pretty solid. There was no haggling over the FS. But, she offered CBJ for 120. Nah, I'm good. She even tried to offer nude HJ for 100.

I was about to just turn back over and have her finish the massage, since I'm not made of money and not liking being treated like this, but then she had an idea. She would do topless HE for 60 and also change to 1/2 hour. I figured that I was getting shorted on my hour anyhow, and I typically tip extra for topless, so I went with that. At least her HJ skills are better than her massage skills. Clean-up was substandard, and she sent me off with a bottle of water.

Unless every other AMP in Waltham shuts down, I'm never going back to Cherry Lane. I thought many people raved over this place and the service, but I didn't have that experience whatsoever. And, keep in mind I'm pretty experienced and always a gentleman and good tipper.

JP.

Cumisher
11-14-20, 01:21
Called ahead was told there was Sophia and coco. I asked who were the younger of the two. LOL she said Sophia. Got there and was greeted by a lady who had a Dora the explorer hair cut. LOL walked me into the room and I asked for Sophia, she said I am Sophia. I was laughing the whole time, kinda funny to think of she was the younger of the two. Coco must be from the dinosaur age. She was begging me to try her, I said no thanks and left. She's got to be 60-70.

Circumsized
11-14-20, 01:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HighAmperage
11-14-20, 05:53

Fourth, do the gentle stroke of her calf while you're face down on the table. It sends the signal you want more than a massage. Any experienced girl will pick up on it. Remember, she wants more than just twenty bucks for her hour with you, so she's hoping you want the HE. The really smart ones won't mention the tip for this. They know just discussing money is grounds for arrest. But the legal thing is a whole other set of rules.You have distilled it down perfectly! Thank you for this insightful post.

Dboy111
11-14-20, 08:23
Hey any big Asian tits around the area? I've been looking and can't find anything. Ds or DDs? I know it's rare to find big Asian tits but they have to be somewhere. Does anybody know? Thanks.

EiderHunter
11-14-20, 09:56
You have distilled it down perfectly! Thank you for this insightful post.This is the most sensible comment I have ever seen on this site. Wonderfully done, thank you.

JohnDick75
11-14-20, 10:52
Was in Waltham, and rather than hit my standard 1060 or Eastern, thought I'd give 249 another try, especially since many have reported an expanded menu. I haven't been there since pre-covid. Well, this will definitely be my last time. Drew Miki, slightly thicker but friendly gal. I took an hour, assuming I'd get a massage and then some extended play time. Well, her massage is terrible. No clue what she's doing. And then, she went for the hot towel less than 20 minutes into my 'hour'. I knew this was a bad sign, but figured she'd make up for it after the flip. Nope. Short tease, then asked what I want. Told her I brought protection, and she asked how much I'd pay for FS. Told her a benjamin. That was totally out of the question, and she stood firm at 2 benjamins. Let me pause here and say that she is nowhere near as attractive as ANY of the girls at 1060, Prospect, or CB. I'll give her this much. Her negotiation skills are pretty solid. There was no haggling over the FS. But, she offered CBJ for 120. Nah, I'm good. She even tried to offer nude HJ for 100.

I was about to just turn back over and have her finish the massage, since I'm not made of money and not liking being treated like this, but then she had an idea. She would do topless HE for 60 and also change to 1/2 hour. I figured that I was getting shorted on my hour anyhow, and I typically tip extra for topless, so I went with that. At least her HJ skills are better than her massage skills. Clean-up was substandard, and she sent me off with a bottle of water..These girls are far too greedy I would have told her to her face she's not pretty enough and walk out.

Circumsized
11-14-20, 14:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
11-14-20, 15:47
There seemed to have been an increase in this practice. What can we do collectively to stop this. It is quite annoying.

Along with the haggling the providers are shorting us on time and not even providing adequate services. Why are we allowing this to happen.

Surely I am not the only one annoyed by this am I?

Would more walk outs or objecting to the haggling take a lost and going for a lowly service do the trick. The other day I was at this Weymouth parlor. It was great teasing throughout and on the flip she asks me what I wanted. I only had. 60 on me I said an HE is find for now I was going to her that much if she allowed some otc or utc roaming. It was my first time so I was testing the field. She had an okay body 8 and decent face 7 ish. Had she politely mentioned what else was on menu rather then huff and puff like I owe it to her I would have surely planned on coming back for repeated business but instead she outright rejected it and say 100. What?

I said no thanks she then said sorry I don't do that here completely doing a 360 on me as if nothing else was provided. She then finished up the massage and said that's it you're done I said okay. No argument from me Got up and dressed. On my way out I handed her a 20 for job well done and walked out.Depends where you go. Girls seem to want 20 above the pre bug rates and have to admit the experience is less with the masks on and all the alcohol spray. Haggling happens with some girls all the time and others never. Some just agree on a price mid session and pay after. Some beat you up on price, insist in instant payment then take the money out of the room which is a buzz kill. In fairness to leaving the room its for supplies, in the hot box at far east I could peek at the girls getting supplies and putting lube on their lower lips for the event. In ma for the most part we supply the condoms so there is no reason to leave the room. With girls or places I know well I just have the tip on the table when they walk in and its party time.

Lego19
11-14-20, 16:45
There seemed to have been an increase in this practice. What can we do collectively to stop this. It is quite annoying.

Along with the haggling the providers are shorting us on time and not even providing adequate services. Why are we allowing this to happen.

Would more walk outs or objecting to the haggling take a lost and going for a lowly service do the trick. The other day I was at this Weymouth parlor. It was great teasing throughout and on the flip she asks me what I wanted. I only had. 60 on me I said an HE is find for now I was going to her that much if she allowed some otc or utc roaming. It was my first time so I was testing the field. She had an okay body 8 and decent face 7 ish. Had she politely mentioned what else was on menu rather then huff and puff like I owe it to her I would have surely planned on coming back for repeated business but instead she outright rejected it and say 100. What?

I said no thanks she then said sorry I don't do that here completely doing a 360 on me as if nothing else was provided. She then finished up the massage and said that's it you're done I said okay. No argument from me Got up and dressed. On my way out I handed her a 20 for job well done and walked out.I usually don't go back to that place or that provider if I have a bad experience. When I started out I was more susceptible to upsells but not anymore. I tip more if she is worth it, if it's a old hag or average girl trying to upsell I don't entertain.

Jimmy Pratt
11-14-20, 17:11

I said no thanks she then said sorry I don't do that here completely doing a 360 on me as if nothing else was provided. She then finished up the massage and said that's it you're done I said okay. No argument from me Got up and dressed. On my way out I handed her a 20 for job well done and walked out.For everyone who commented. I really agree that if more of us mongers stood our ground then some (only some) of them might learn a lesson. There will always be the ones who only accept top-dollar because they know they can. That's actually why I stopped going to Waverley some time ago. They were mostly hot, but all wanted way too much for their services. Sounds like maybe things have gotten a little better there.

I do, indeed, wish I had either walked out or turned back over and just made her finish the hour massage yesterday. In the end, I probably overpaid by only $20, so I guess it's not so bad. But to ask for something ridiculous like 200 for what will almost certainly be rushed and uninspired FS is ridiculous.

I'm going to stick to my ATF's at Qing and Eastern. When I absolutely need FS, I'll head out to Canterbury where I know what to expect. Or, maybe I'll check out the Rhode Island board. Those were the days when you just gave 140 up front and new you were going to have a great time!

JP.

OlGary
11-14-20, 17:30
For everyone who commented. I really agree that if more of us mongers stood our ground then some (only some) of them might learn a lesson. There will always be the ones who only accept top-dollar because they know they can. That's actually why I stopped going to Waverley some time ago. They were mostly hot, but all wanted way too much for their services. Sounds like maybe things have gotten a little better there.

I do, indeed, wish I had either walked out or turned back over and just made her finish the hour massage yesterday. In the end, I probably overpaid by only $20, so I guess it's not so bad. But to ask for something ridiculous like 200 for what will almost certainly be rushed and uninspired FS is ridiculous.

I'm going to stick to my ATF's at Qing and Eastern. When I absolutely need FS, I'll head out to Canterbury where I know what to expect. Or, maybe I'll check out the Rhode Island board. Those were the days when you just gave 140 up front and new you were going to have a great time!

JP.In RI it was 140 plus the house fee. 200 in total. Isn't that what the Waverley parlor normally charges?

MarkKing269
11-14-20, 19:01

Fourth, do the gentle stroke of her calf while you're face down on the table. It sends the signal you want more than a massage. Any experienced girl will pick up on it. Remember, she wants more than just twenty bucks for her hour with you, so she's hoping you want the HE. The really smart ones won't mention the tip for this. They know just discussing money is grounds for arrest. But the legal thing is a whole other set of rules.Rule # 5 - Do NOT go to Taco Bell BEFORE the AMP.

JohnDick75
11-14-20, 19:35

I said no thanks she then said sorry I don't do that here completely doing a 360 on me as if nothing else was provided. She then finished up the massage and said that's it you're done I said okay. No argument from me Got up and dressed. On my way out I handed her a 20 for job well done and walked out.20 dollars too nice I would give at most 5 dollars.

Jack617
11-14-20, 19:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trools.

A2

KintaroOe20
11-14-20, 20:23
Hey all,

Tried the AAMP on QSD.

First time there and hopefully the rotation changes soon.

2 girls. Sorry I didn't get the names.

Unfortunately, nothing special.

One is short, chubby, long black hair.

The other a bit taller, long hair with color, tattoo on left upper chest and chubbier / bigger.

Both not my type, but needed a release.

Had the shorter one. Was the best looking of the 2. That's not saying much.

She doesn't trim below so major turnoff.

The girl who answered the phone sounds cute and hot. Was hoping she'd be one of them, but knew from experience she wouldn't be.

I might go back, but only if rotation changes.

There are 2 rooms so you'll hear the other guy.

Bed squeaks so loud.

On a scale of 1 - 10 on looks??

Give both 2.

Try if you want.

Not much else to say.

Eagle7412
11-14-20, 20:53
Back to Beech today and another bizarre event. Same exact girl as Wednesday who said she was Candy was Cici today. Good lord! Since I had not been before this week I have no frame of reference. Anyway went for the hour, soft massage- nice tease. She did a good job. She wanted 60 to touch Bs OTC and 100 for bare. I passed but the experience was fine. I agree with many recent posts that these girls are out of control on the tip vs service level. They are not budging either. Not sure why.

NewGuy81
11-14-20, 21:47
I remember someone asking about this place. I stopped in the other day and saw Mimi. She was the only one working. I also left pretty much same review on rubmap. The massage was great. A little tease. She has long black hair. Skinny. Flat ass. Older. But knows what she is doing. I got the release about halfway in which I liked cause the rest she actually worked the spots that bothered me. I went in for hour 70 and tip 50 for regular he and some PM play. I know some of you guys hate when we tip more than 40 but after ending she worked out spots that bothered me so I felt it was worth it.

Jimmy Pratt
11-14-20, 22:35
In RI it was 140 plus the house fee. 200 in total. Isn't that what the Waverley parlor normally charges?Yes, this is totally accurate. However, the overall experience in Providence with an awesome table shower and unrushed FS is way better than anything I've seen or heard of in Watertown! One time, I had a hot korean girl put a mini condom on her tongue and work on my asshole for 5-10 minutes! Possibly the most unforgettable session I ever had down there. The seniors probably know where that was!

JP.

Vintage68
11-15-20, 01:07
Called and asked if Ella was available for right now. Was told yes come on over. I confirmed and and told her I'm coming to see Ella, she is available right now right? She says yes. I walk in and I'm shown to the room by new girl. I ask where is Ella and she tells me she is busy now. I tell her about the call I just made a couple minutes ago. She shrugged and played dumb. Another dumpy older provider with a gruff voice asks me if I want massage. I tell her I am here for Ella. So new girl takes me in and says Ella come in soon. I pay for half hour. I strip down get on table. New girl does ten minutes of soft touch and tells me to flip already. She asks if I want topless HJ, I ask once more about Ella and she shouts something in Chinese out the door, the gruff one peeks in and tells me she is still busy. New girl continues to ask if I want topless HJ. I reluctantly say ok, then she starts haggling. Insist on 100 for top less HJ, I counter with 60, she says 80. I say take off top and bottom and she says okay. Then insists I get up and pay now. I say I never have to pay first. She tells I must. Now I'm done. I get up and start dressing and she says okay okay pay later. I tell her forget it. More Chinese shouting. Gruff one pops in and asks what's wrong. I tell them both I am not happy about being lied to about Ella and now having to pay first after haggling. They try to persuade me to stay I keep dressing and walk out without a word or a tip. Not going to go back. This is the second time they pulled bait and switch with me after I called first.

OhMyaChingBack
11-15-20, 09:03
Hey all,

Tried the AAMP on QSD.

First time there and hopefully the rotation changes soon.

2 girls. Sorry I didn't get the names.

Unfortunately, nothing special.

One is short, chubby, long black hair.

The other a bit taller, long hair with color, tattoo on left upper chest and chubbier / bigger.

Both not my type, but needed a release.

Had the shorter one. Was the best looking of the 2. That's not saying much.

She doesn't trim below so major turnoff.

The girl who answered the phone sounds cute and hot. Was hoping she'd be one of them, but knew from experience she wouldn't be.

I might go back, but only if rotation changes.

There are 2 rooms so you'll hear the other guy.

Bed squeaks so loud.

On a scale of 1 - 10 on looks??

Give both 2.

Try if you want.

Not much else to say.Where is this place?

Mattis1775
11-15-20, 09:21
Was there chemistry between the two? Sometimes two girl massage is either a make or break deal. AMP always rotate that sometimes the two girls don't get along or doesn't want to perform the HJ in front of others. I had five 4-hand massages and only two were really great. The two nice ones, the girls got along and had a rhythm, almost like they practiced it and knew what to do. The other three times, man, forget it. They almost didn't want to do it, didn't even look at each other, looked away when one of them had their hands on my dick and really uncomfortable experience. So these 4-hand massages can be tricky to coordinate, especially AMP where you'll never see them again or, they are only two workers there and no one watching the front.

Where is this place?

Mattis1775
11-15-20, 09:36
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/body-massage-salon-spa/894427130823

Wow, too bad this is a fake ad. But, I got a good laugh at it early morning with a cup of coffee. So, in case anyone wants to know if it's fake. Yes, it's fake as I emailed it and it responded with "Hey, just got your reply!! Hope you'are fine so what are you planning for? Let me know frankly, I'm looking someone to pass some private time you know what I mean to say!! Are you really interested? Tell me more about your plans."

KintaroOe20
11-15-20, 10:07
Where is this place?I'll message you the info bro.

JohnDick75
11-15-20, 10:12
called and asked if ella was available for right now. Was told yes come on over. I confirmed and and told her i'm coming to see ella, she is available right now right? She says yes. I walk in and i'm shown to the room by new girl. I ask where is ella and she tells me she is busy now. I tell her about the call i just made a couple minutes ago. She shrugged and played dumb. Another dumpy older provider with a gruff voice asks me if i want massage. I tell her i am here for ella. So new girl takes me in and says ella come in soon. I pay for half hour. I strip down get on table. New girl does ten minutes of soft touch and tells me to flip already. She asks if i want topless hj, i ask once more about ella and she shouts something in chinese out the door, the gruff one peeks in and tells me she is still busy. New girl continues to ask if i want topless hj. I reluctantly say ok, then she starts haggling. Insist on 100 for top less hj, i counter with 60, she says 80. I say take off top and bottom and she says okay. Then insists i get up and pay now. I say i never have to pay first. She tells i must. Now i'm done. I get up and start dressing and she says okay okay pay later. I tell her forget it. More chinese shouting. Gruff one pops in and asks what's wrong. I tell them both i am not happy about being lied to about ella and now having to pay first after haggling. They try to persuade me to stay i keep dressing and walk out without a word or a tip. Not going to go back. This is the second time they pulled bait and switch with me after i called first.Hell yeah never give them a cent for bad service or bullshit.

HighAmperage
11-15-20, 11:32

Fourth, do the gentle stroke of her calf while you're face down on the table. It sends the signal you want more than a massage. Any experienced girl will pick up on it. Remember, she wants more than just twenty bucks for her hour with you, so she's hoping you want the HE. The really smart ones won't mention the tip for this. They know just discussing money is grounds for arrest. But the legal thing is a whole other set of rules.Never, every, fall in love with an AMP girl. Treat them with respect because they are indeed human beings working hard for their money. But they are also like ships passing in the night; gone before you know it.

HappyDave
11-15-20, 11:34
Called and asked if Ella was available for right now. Was told yes come on over. I confirmed and and told her I'm coming to see Ella, she is available right now right? She says yes. I walk in and I'm shown to the room by new girl. I ask where is Ella and she tells me she is busy now. I tell her about the call I just made a couple minutes ago. She shrugged and played dumb. Another dumpy older provider with a gruff voice asks me if I want massage. I tell her I am here for Ella. So new girl takes me in and says Ella come in soon. I pay for half hour. I strip down get on table. New girl does ten minutes of soft touch and tells me to flip already. She asks if I want topless HJ, I ask once more about Ella and she shouts something in Chinese out the door, the gruff one peeks in and tells me she is still busy. New girl continues to ask if I want topless HJ. I reluctantly say ok, then she starts haggling. Insist on 100 for top less HJ, I counter with 60, she says 80. I say take off top and bottom and she says okay. Then insists I get up and pay now. I say I never have to pay first. She tells I must. Now I'm done. I get up and start dressing and she says okay okay pay later. I tell her forget it. More Chinese shouting. Gruff one pops in and asks what's wrong. I tell them both I am not happy about being lied to about Ella and now having to pay first after haggling. They try to persuade me to stay I keep dressing and walk out without a word or a tip. Not going to go back. This is the second time they pulled bait and switch with me after I called first.Well done, once you learn to walk when not happy, it's easier the next time. You're the consumer and should get the product you agreed to pay for.

HappyDave
11-15-20, 11:37
Yes, this is totally accurate. However, the overall experience in Providence with an awesome table shower and unrushed FS is way better than anything I've seen or heard of in Watertown! One time, I had a hot korean girl put a mini condom on her tongue and work on my asshole for 5-10 minutes! Possibly the most unforgettable session I ever had down there. The seniors probably know where that was!

JP.I got a great and unexpected rim job like that at pleasant st once. Saw the used condom on the flip, she was more MILF than spinner but an outstanding session, went back again shortly after but she was long gone.

Lego19
11-15-20, 13:10
Yes, this is totally accurate. However, the overall experience in Providence with an awesome table shower and unrushed FS is way better than anything I've seen or heard of in Watertown! One time, I had a hot korean girl put a mini condom on her tongue and work on my asshole for 5-10 minutes! Possibly the most unforgettable session I ever had down there. The seniors probably know where that was!

JP.Haven't been in the game long enough to experience the golden days in RI. But last year I used to hit the strip clubs first and then go over to Harmony for a late night session. Missing those times so badly and I wish things go back to normal soon.

Yummy167
11-15-20, 13:22
I will be heading up to the South Shore from RI this week, any suggestions on a good AMP to visit? Would like a younger provider, FS is not a must, but a good massage with a cute younger provider (30 or younger) FS is a bonus! Thanks in advance for info!

Sounds
11-15-20, 15:27
Haven't been in the game long enough to experience the golden days in RI. But last year I used to hit the strip clubs first and then go over to Harmony for a late night session. Missing those times so badly and I wish things go back to normal soon.Even without the pandemic, won't be back to normal in RI. Most of the spas have been closed down by LEO.

Ridgid
11-15-20, 20:23
Called and asked if Ella was available for right now. Was told yes come on over. I confirmed and and told her I'm coming to see Ella, she is available right now right? She says yes. I walk in and I'm shown to the room by new girl. I ask where is Ella and she tells me she is busy now. I tell her about the call I just made a couple minutes ago. She shrugged and played dumb. Another dumpy older provider with a gruff voice asks me if I want massage. I tell her I am here for Ella. So new girl takes me in and says Ella come in soon. I pay for half hour. I strip down get on table. New girl does ten minutes of soft touch and tells me to flip already. She asks if I want topless HJ, I ask once more about Ella and she shouts something in Chinese out the door, the gruff one peeks in and tells me she is still busy. New girl continues to ask if I want topless HJ. I reluctantly say ok, then she starts haggling. Insist on 100 for top less HJ, I counter with 60, she says 80. I say take off top and bottom and she says okay. Then insists I get up and pay now. I say I never have to pay first. She tells I must. Now I'm done. I get up and start dressing and she says okay okay pay later. I tell her forget it. More Chinese shouting. Gruff one pops in and asks what's wrong. I tell them both I am not happy about being lied to about Ella and now having to pay first after haggling. They try to persuade me to stay I keep dressing and walk out without a word or a tip. Not going to go back. This is the second time they pulled bait and switch with me after I called first.If the rest of us did the same we wouldn't be dealing with this BS.

BeaverHunter44
11-15-20, 20:37
Visited twice 3 years ago. First time got older, chunky provider. Second time promised young beauty but got even older, fatter one. They offer shower after. Called a couple months ago and spoke with same friendly, milfy, hard to understand mms. So be prepared to walk.

EP.Been here a bunch of times.

Maybe once or twice something good but for the most part pretty older and ugly.

Much better spots out there.

Nimbus22
11-16-20, 08:26
I will be heading up to the South Shore from RI this week, any suggestions on a good AMP to visit? Would like a younger provider, FS is not a must, but a good massage with a cute younger provider (30 or younger) FS is a bonus! Thanks in advance for info!You have a better chance of finding Santa Claus on the SS.

Choir Boy
11-16-20, 08:55
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/body-massage-salon-spa/894427130823

Wow, too bad this is a fake ad. But, I got a good laugh at it early morning with a cup of coffee. So, in case anyone wants to know if it's fake. Yes, it's fake as I emailed it and it responded with "Hey, just got your reply!! Hope you'are fine so what are you planning for? Let me know frankly, I'm looking someone to pass some private time you know what I mean to say!! Are you really interested? Tell me more about your plans."This ad is curious. Usually, when a girl posts a fake ad or fake pictures, the goal is to make money. She misrepresents her appearance or services in hopes of getting you to show up and pay her some cash. But this ad is different. There is no obvious way the poster makes money. You email them; they reply with some useless crap; but no money changes hands. What's the point?

Sounds
11-16-20, 09:31
This ad is curious. Usually, when a girl posts a fake ad or fake pictures, the goal is to make money. She misrepresents her appearance or services in hopes of getting you to show up and pay her some cash. But this ad is different. There is no obvious way the poster makes money. You email them; they reply with some useless crap; but no money changes hands. What's the point?Some collect e-mail addresses. A big enough list can be sold for marketing purposes or used to send other BS spam in hopes of collecting money off that.

Sending out the useless message validates it is an actual address because they do not get an undeliverable message back

Herow
11-16-20, 09:53

I was about to just turn back over and have her finish the massage, since I'm not made of money and not liking being treated like this, but then she had an idea. She would do topless HE for 60 and also change to 1/2 hour. I figured that I was getting shorted on my hour anyhow, and I typically tip extra for topless, so I went with that. At least her HJ skills are better than her massage skills. Clean-up was substandard, and she sent me off with a bottle of water.

Unless every other AMP in Waltham shuts down, I'm never going back to Cherry Lane. I thought many people raved over this place and the service, but I didn't have that experience whatsoever. And, keep in mind I'm pretty experienced and always a gentleman and good tipper.

JP.I have been going with a fairly firm line on what I will give there. Often they will start claiming no FS is available, but you can do 120 nude BJ or 80 nude HE or whatever, and 60 minimum for HE. I am very friendly in these interactions, but there is no chance on earth I'm agreeing to 60 up front for a HE unless I am sure some spectacular shit is going to happen. I hold firm on offering 40 for the HE, if they won't take that I'll roll over, finish the hour's massage and leave a 10 dollar tip on the way out. They change women fairly often; I don't seem to have built a reputation there good or bad. If they accept the 40, I'll let them know that for 140 we can do FS. Normally they want more, at least 160. I say no, I only bring 200 from the ATM, take it or leave it.

Mostly they take it; the choice between 40 and 140 is hard for them to ignore. As long as you flat out disregard any of the intermediate ripoff stuff like 80 nude HE it's much easier to negotiate. That being said there are some real lame women who have worked there where the negotiation is only half the problem.

Mattis1775
11-16-20, 10:00
Most likely to collect emails as they wrote me two more times until I SPAM blocked them. Doesn't matter either way as I've used a fake email account. Mongers here have to watch out from using their REAL emails as your personal info can be stolen. Just more useless ads in Skip The Games. Really hard to find real ads nowadays.

This ad is curious. Usually, when a girl posts a fake ad or fake pictures, the goal is to make money. She misrepresents her appearance or services in hopes of getting you to show up and pay her some cash. But this ad is different. There is no obvious way the poster makes money. You email them; they reply with some useless crap; but no money changes hands. What's the point?

Augustwest
11-16-20, 11:51
Rule # 5 - Do NOT go to Taco Bell BEFORE the AMP.Rule #0: Take a thorough shower. Per rule 2.

NickTheMan1993
11-16-20, 12:09
Hi I was thinking about making a appointment to see Emma from Revere for a massage. I been there before and saw another Latina girl I wanted to know if she is worth the visit. You can pm me your experiences with her and let me know if she does extras thanks guys.

KintaroOe20
11-16-20, 12:35
I will be heading up to the South Shore from RI this week, any suggestions on a good AMP to visit? Would like a younger provider, FS is not a must, but a good massage with a cute younger provider (30 or younger) FS is a bonus! Thanks in advance for info!Sorry buddy, but that's going to be really tough to find.

Even the sexy Azn MILFs are very difficult to find.

It's pretty much old grannies like 60 yr old and up.

If there happens to be a youngish looking one, most likely they're chubby with a pot belly.

The days of finding K-pop looking girls are gone.

Sorry man.

OlGary
11-16-20, 14:36
If you are experiencing Haggling. That is the only way to combat these fraudulent practices by the providers.

The White knights are the cause of this inflation and mal practice, we told you and warned you this was going to happen but the selfish ones continued on and now we are all paying the price.

Time for a chance.

AmpExplorer
11-16-20, 20:12
Sorry buddy, but that's going to be really tough to find.

Even the sexy Azn MILFs are very difficult to find.

It's pretty much old grannies like 60 yr old and up.

If there happens to be a youngish looking one, most likely they're chubby with a pot belly.

The days of finding K-pop looking girls are gone.

Sorry man.Have to do some serious research on forum. Right now I m guessing talent thin everywhere.

I visited orlando AMP in past "pre Kraft bust" it was outstanding. Genuinely young Asian sexy girls in their 20-low 30's Play in table shower. GFE / PSE. Will not surpass or match in my lifetime. I have no idea if it's out there now or will return?

Lego19
11-16-20, 22:23
Have to do some serious research on forum. Right now I m guessing talent thin everywhere.

I visited orlando AMP in past "pre Kraft bust" it was outstanding. Genuinely young Asian sexy girls in their 20-low 30's Play in table shower. GFE / PSE. Will not surpass or match in my lifetime. I have no idea if it's out there now or will return?What's the AMP capital of US, LA? Planning to just take a much needed AMP vacation.

MarkKing269
11-17-20, 09:12
What's the AMP capital of US, LA? Planning to just take a much needed AMP vacation.I'm not sure if it's the AMP capital or not, but I normally can find whatever I'm looking for in Pittsburgh, PA.

Ccup2
11-17-20, 10:05
Have to do some serious research on forum. Right now I m guessing talent thin everywhere.

I visited orlando AMP in past "pre Kraft bust" it was outstanding. Genuinely young Asian sexy girls in their 20-low 30's Play in table shower. GFE / PSE. Will not surpass or match in my lifetime. I have no idea if it's out there now or will return?I go back betw boston and tampa. Lets just say that things down here have not changed. You can book appts at places for headache relief (BJ) or full relaxation is stated in the ad etc. These are both asian places and nonasian. Tons of girls do this work down there, kinda sad really. They will have a shift from 7 pm to 7 am places stay open all night. Boston doesnot compare.

HappyDave
11-17-20, 10:41
What's the AMP capital of US, LA? Planning to just take a much needed AMP vacation.Given most these girls are from Flushing you would think NY. That said they all travel away from NY so friends and family do not find out. I had several at Far East and One spa say they were from California.

Dgell
11-17-20, 14:27
Stopped by the above-mentioned place and was pleasantly surprised. It takes time to get there but you will not regret if you decide to pay them a visit. Ask me for details if interested.I visited this past weekend and got a milfy lady who called herself jessica. I didn't ask for more than the standard HJ. Could you provide more info about your experience? Your pm seems to be turned off.

Yello Tail
11-17-20, 14:27
Given most these girls are from Flushing you would think NY. That said they all travel away from NY so friends and family do not find out. I had several at Far East and One spa say they were from California.Northern NJ is closer then LA. Passaic in particular has a number of AMPs similar to Providence in its hay day. Edgewater has a number of them. But they are all over NJ.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-17-20, 15:18
Northern NJ is closer then LA. Passaic in particular has a number of AMPs similar to Providence in its hay day. Edgewater has a number of them. But they are all over NJ.New Happy for example. Not a great location but ok during daylight. And you can get Popeye's chicken in the same plaza. Attractive women and I think prices were reasonable, pre-covid. Full menu but I cannot comment on BB because I do not partake. Lots of reviews in NNJ section.

Also Flushing area must be the AMP capital of the nation. Too many to choose from but I recall some place on Northern Blvd on the edge of the city (not sure which side) across from a Stop and Flop with cute young girls and also reasonable prices.

Yello Tail
11-17-20, 16:09
New Happy for example. Not a great location but ok during daylight. And you can get Popeye's chicken in the same plaza. Attractive women and I think prices were reasonable, pre-covid. Full menu but I cannot comment on BB because I do not partake. Lots of reviews in NNJ section.
Also Flushing area must be the AMP capital of the nation. Too many to choose from but I recall some place on Northern Blvd on the edge of the city (not sure which side) across from a Stop and Flop with cute young girls and also reasonable prices.Parking is much easier in Passaic as is moving easily from spa to spa as many are very close together. Google Asian spas Passaic NJ and you will see what I mean. 785 and New happy are reliable places. Nice girls mostly Chinese occasional Korean. 60/100. Tokyo has two Korean and one Japanese working there now. Pre-Covid FS was available 70/120, I've seen mixed reviews lately that indicate HJ only with one of the three. Edgewater has a number of spas too. Not all are FS. Aqua is most reliable for FS right now. Korean staff. 70/120 typical rate. Queen spa is nearby. Chinese staff 60/100. Busy place, limited street parking in Edgewater. I park in the municipal parking lot and walk to either spot.

Edgewater is an upscale area. Right on the Hudson River with views of the NYC skyline. Passaic is more working class, somewhat rundown. Spas are located in the predominate Spanish-speaking area. I never had a problem there even at night. If you go to New Happy there is a parking lot serving Little Caesars Pizza and Popeye's Chicken. 785 Main has a few spaces across the street. Typically, I park in one of many paid parking spaces and walk over to 785.

Lego19
11-17-20, 16:43
New Happy for example. Not a great location but ok during daylight. And you can get Popeye's chicken in the same plaza. Attractive women and I think prices were reasonable, pre-covid. Full menu but I cannot comment on BB because I do not partake. Lots of reviews in NNJ section.

Also Flushing area must be the AMP capital of the nation. Too many to choose from but I recall some place on Northern Blvd on the edge of the city (not sure which side) across from a Stop and Flop with cute young girls and also reasonable prices.Thanks guys, reading through the NNJ section really describes what we are missing out here in massachusetts. Young providers, good service and right prices. I guess I'll make a trip down to NYC soon. I usually stick to Manhattan FS spots which are expensive but the quality of girls is very high, might as well check out flushing this time. Might make the trip to Passaic, the prices and the quality seems to be a bargain.

The scene here has become a bit stale right now. In the beginning I used to look forward to just walking up to a new place and seeing a new girl. Nowadays it's the same old faces and you know what you are going to get. Hope we get some change in the scenery soon.

HappyDave
11-17-20, 19:37
May hit main soon, anyone see the recent talent and current menu. Been a while since a south st visit, have not been since summer before the bug hit and both times while the service was good they were older and not very attractive.

HighAmperage
11-17-20, 21:26
May hit main soon, anyone see the recent talent and current menu. Been a while since a south st visit, have not been since summer before the bug hit and both times while the service was good they were older and not very attractive.Older seems to be a hallmark of South. If you are looking for the pleasures of South, make the short drive to Waverly instead.

HappyDave
11-18-20, 08:31
Older seems to be a hallmark of South. If you are looking for the pleasures of South, make the short drive to Waverly instead.Thanks, Waverly is such a purp walk and even for parking your so visible. Was my go to for a bit though. Then they started playing games, you would start with a cute young one and on the flip an older but to be fair MILF type would come in for the deed. Wiwi was there once, I swear she was going room to room just fucking guys as the designated pin coshon. Also $10 more for that nasty table shower.

BunnyMeat
11-18-20, 13:03
Thanks, Waverly is such a purp walk and even for parking your so visible. Was my go to for a bit though. Then they started playing games, you would start with a cute young one and on the flip an older but to be fair MILF type would come in for the deed. Wiwi was there once, I swear she was going room to room just fucking guys as the designated pin coshon. Also $10 more for that nasty table shower.Is WiWi still around?

JonnyT017
11-18-20, 15:42
I don't recall ever seeing this one reviewed before so I decided to give it a go. It's at the end of a strip mall between a Dunkin Donuts and a Chinese restaurant so a little visible. Met at the door by the mama san who led me into a small, clean room with partitions that don't reach the ceiling. The sheets were fresh which was a relief. The place was clean in general and masks were worn. I paid for an hour. My masseuse was a young attractive (from what I could see of her face) spinner named Jenny. Excellent, thorough professional quality massage. HE (gloved) at the end with a little prostate play. No utc roaming. She said my hands were too cold. As I left there was another young spinner in the reception area. 60/40.

JohnL1983
11-18-20, 16:04
I saw someone mentioned Selena on Rubmap. Any one check out 59 cod after they reopen?

Lego19
11-18-20, 19:07
Is WiWi still around?I saw her at main St H20 couple of weeks ago. She usually rotates between the three sister spas.

Eagle7412
11-18-20, 20:13
I saw her at main St H20 couple of weeks ago. She usually rotates between the three sister spas.Hi.

Wei Wei actually went back to New York a couple of weeks ago to take some time off. Probably right after she saw Lego. She should be back very soon. She does rotate but is usually at Main St.

BillyBaloney
11-18-20, 22:38
Hi.

Wei Wei actually went back to New York a couple of weeks ago to take some time off. Probably right after she saw Lego. She should be back very soon. She does rotate but is usually at Main St.Thanks for the info. WeiWei is always a board favorite. You seem to have a lot of great Watertown info thanks for returning to the board to share. Do you have any info if WeiWei is still BBFS? TIA.

Grizwooos
11-18-20, 23:09
I saw someone mentioned Selena on Rubmap. Any one check out 59 cod after they reopen?I heard they had reopened so did a walk in last Wednesday. Only one girl working, said her name was Coco, heavyset 40's. Asked if Sunny or any others were working, she said in limited english, no just her working there so I bounced. Sad state of affairs of what has become of this spinner spot. A dying breed!

ReadyFreddy316
11-18-20, 23:38
I heard they had reopened so did a walk in last Wednesday. Only one girl working, said her name was Coco, heavyset 40's. Asked if Sunny or any others were working, she said in limited english, no just her working there so I bounced. Sad state of affairs of what has become of this spinner spot. A dying breed!Went last Friday and was greeted by some old granny probably 50's. I left. No other girls were there.

Said Sunny went back to New York. This place is no longer my go to anymore.

I went to Sunshine in Weymouth and got Lala instead.

LoveAsiians
11-19-20, 00:31
I heard they had reopened so did a walk in last Wednesday. Only one girl working, said her name was Coco, heavyset 40's. Asked if Sunny or any others were working, she said in limited english, no just her working there so I bounced. Sad state of affairs of what has become of this spinner spot. A dying breed!I walked in last week place is called diamond spa now not zen and it is now 45 for half hour. I must have seen same granny and I walked out.

HighAmperage
11-19-20, 10:40
Thanks, Waverly is such a purp walk and even for parking your so visible. Was my go to for a bit though. Then they started playing games, you would start with a cute young one and on the flip an older but to be fair MILF type would come in for the deed. Wiwi was there once, I swear she was going room to room just fucking guys as the designated pin coshon. Also $10 more for that nasty table shower.Park on the side street behind the fire station and walk to the back door. The firemen don't care and the back door is more private.

I've never had the mid stream bait and switch there. Annie and Yu Yu are both awesome.

Herow
11-19-20, 10:45
I saw her at main St H20 couple of weeks ago. She usually rotates between the three sister spas.Two sister spas. High st in Waltham is owned separately now.

WeiWei still here, in one shop or another and probably for the forseeable future.

Eagle7412
11-19-20, 13:11
Thanks for the info. WeiWei is always a board favorite. You seem to have a lot of great Watertown info thanks for returning to the board to share. Do you have any info if WeiWei is still BBFS? TIA.I actually spoke to her about this before she left for New York because there was a list of alleged BB providers floating around here on the board. She emphatically told me no that she does not provide that service. She said too dangerous and not safe for her or customers. I also talked to some of the other girls on the list and got the same answer. In one case I could not find the girl at all since she was not at that spa. The girls were all well known except for Lucy at South but the BB info seems to be suspect at best. Sorry I know that isn't what you wanted to hear. (Me either LOL).

Eagle7412
11-19-20, 13:18
Two sister spas. High st in Waltham is owned separately now.

WeiWei still here, in one shop or another and probably for the forseeable future.Like I said Wei Wei back soon but is almost always at Main St. My 2 cents is that 220 has the most girls with full menus and they are generally reasonably attractive. As Highamp mentioned Annie and YuYu are both solid. High st has evolved into hit or miss lately for some reason. Maybe due to the change in ownership.

Jimmy Weed
11-19-20, 13:33
I actually spoke to her about this before she left for New York because there was a list of alleged BB providers floating around here on the board. She emphatically told me no that she does not provide that service. She said too dangerous and not safe for her or customers. I also talked to some of the other girls on the list and got the same answer. In one case I could not find the girl at all since she was not at that spa. The girls were all well known except for Lucy at South but the BB info seems to be suspect at best. Sorry I know that isn't what you wanted to hear. (Me either LOL).I saw Wei Wei about a year ago. She insisted on a cover but after 15 minutes of banging she removed the cover and I finished CIP.

Sounds
11-19-20, 13:45
I actually spoke to her about this before she left for New York because there was a list of alleged BB providers floating around here on the board. She emphatically told me no that she does not provide that service. She said too dangerous and not safe for her or customers. I also talked to some of the other girls on the list and got the same answer. In one case I could not find the girl at all since she was not at that spa. The girls were all well known except for Lucy at South but the BB info seems to be suspect at best. Sorry I know that isn't what you wanted to hear. (Me either LOL).Not referring to the above women, but have gotten BB from some providers that are not known for that service. Also have been told no by some that I know have done BB with others. A lot depends on your relationship with them and how much they like you.

Eagle7412
11-19-20, 13:57
Not referring to the above women, but have gotten BB from some providers that are not known for that service. Also have been told no by some that I know have done BB with others. A lot depends on your relationship with them and how much they like you.Good to know. Thanks As you say a lot depends on your relationship.

Sebastian6
11-19-20, 14:19
Not referring to the above women, but have gotten BB from some providers that are not known for that service. Also have been told no by some that I know have done BB with others. A lot depends on your relationship with them and how much they like you.J.

You are so correct! Relationships definitely matter very much. Within the last couple weeks, I've gotten BBBJ at two different spots, and it probably wouldn't have happened except that I have good relationships with both girls. It involves treating them with respect, being clean and nice, and tipping appropriately. And there is also an element of chemistry too. Not every girl is going to click with you, no matter how nice you are to them.

BunnyMeat
11-19-20, 14:31
I was in the area and had an hour to kill so I climbed to the second floor where Lucky Spa is. It's the one that is close to Kenmore Square. It was one of the biggest what the fuck moments of my life when I was greeted by 2 women who were not just old, they were ancient. One of them was at least 70. I think I beat my personal best in 100-m dash running from this place.

JohnDick75
11-19-20, 20:28
I actually spoke to her about this before she left for New York because there was a list of alleged BB providers floating around here on the board. She emphatically told me no that she does not provide that service. She said too dangerous and not safe for her or customers. I also talked to some of the other girls on the list and got the same answer. In one case I could not find the girl at all since she was not at that spa. The girls were all well known except for Lucy at South but the BB info seems to be suspect at best. Sorry I know that isn't what you wanted to hear. (Me either LOL).I'm surprised they would care that we could get sick as only money drives there interest.

Jimmy Pratt
11-19-20, 22:35
Like I said Wei Wei back soon but is almost always at Main St. My 2 cents is that 220 has the most girls with full menus and they are generally reasonably attractive. As Highamp mentioned Annie and YuYu are both solid. High st has evolved into hit or miss lately for some reason. Maybe due to the change in ownership.I second that. See my post about High Street from last Friday! I basically have taken this one off the list.

JP.

CandyMan555
11-19-20, 23:02
I was in the area and had an hour to kill so I climbed to the second floor where Lucky Spa is. It's the one that is close to Kenmore Square. It was one of the biggest what the fuck moments of my life when I was greeted by 2 women who were not just old, they were ancient. One of them was at least 70. I think I beat my personal best in 100-m dash running from this place.The proof is in the pudding. !

I never had a bad time there!!

Great menu!!

Table shower.

Jimmy Pratt
11-19-20, 23:43
Was in Waltham, and 1060 was too busy (you know they're busy when you call ahead and they actually tell you the truth! So, I called Ella at Eastern and she said to come on over. Her, Niko and a new girl Yoyo were working. I think some people may have already reported on Yoyo, but here's my take. She is a perfect little spinner and very personable. She did a great job. My only complaint is she's pretty heavy on the oil. I had to take a shower when I got home. Also, if you like the big nips, she has 'them. I long for the days of no masks. Pre-pandemic I probably could have just suckled on those titties for the whole hour and been happy!

Other intel is that I think her English is very good. Better than she lets on. And, I also believe her when she says she's 25. She looks about 19! I highly recommend; actually any of today's lineup is worth a visit.

One interesting change over there is the room on the right has been re-arranged with a curtain on a diagonal. It looks like they may be using the back room that you get to by walking through this room as an extra massage room. That could get awkward, walking through another monger's room to get to your session. But I did always wonder why they had 3 girls working almost all the time with only 2 tables. Well, there's now a 3rd table set up in that back room!

JP.

Eagle7412
11-19-20, 23:49
I'm surprised they would care that we could get sick as only money drives there interest.You shouldn't be surprised JD. They care because us getting sick can lead to complaints and and possible repercussions for their store which then can effect their business. At that point you are effecting their money. Remember that these owners and girls all know each other. Getting hired at other spas depends on them being a little bit smart. Also if one of them made you sick, I bet you would be posting a warning on this Forum so we could avoid the place.

BunnyMeat
11-20-20, 00:12
The proof is in the pudding. !

I never had a bad time there!!

Great menu!!

Table shower.I believe everything you said but I am not sufficiently funky to shag a 70 year old woman.

Lego19
11-20-20, 00:57
Was in Waltham, and 1060 was too busy (you know they're busy when you call ahead and they actually tell you the truth! So, I called Ella at Eastern and she said to come on over. Her, Niko and a new girl Yoyo were working. I think some people may have already reported on Yoyo, but here's my take. She is a perfect little spinner and very personable. She did a great job. My only complaint is she's pretty heavy on the oil. I had to take a shower when I got home. Also, if you like the big nips, she has 'them. I long for the days of no masks. Pre-pandemic I probably could have just suckled on those titties for the whole hour and been happy!

Other intel is that I think her English is very good. Better than she lets on. And, I also believe her when she says she's 25. She looks about 19! I highly recommend; actually any of today's lineup is worth a visit.

One interesting change over there is the room on the right has been re-arranged with a curtain on a diagonal. It looks like they may be using the back room that you get to by walking through this room as an extra massage room. That could get awkward, walking through another monger's room to get to your session. But I did always wonder why they had 3 girls working almost all the time with only 2 tables. Well, there's now a 3rd table set up in that back room!

JP.That table has been setup there for the past couple of months. I did ask Ella about it but she said there are no massages given there. Also they usually have three girls so that they can do the 4 hand. The 4 hand at eastern is pretty good and I have seen a lot of people asking for it. I did one with Ella and Niko and it was pretty good.

Mr Bao
11-20-20, 00:59
So, took it back to the young 40's gal and called and told mamasan that I was coming by. Called and door opened and went to see who was there. Some middle aged, young 40's gal was there, not too shabby, negotiated right off the bat and said I do not want the massage and want to just bang bang. Negotiated $40 because that is the standard cost of my terms to satisfy my cravings. Didn't know this gal was prepared underneath her dress as she had an open at the clit. Strapped and smashed her to pieces and she loved it. 20 minutes and I was out. I could've went for a younger one at Ink Block, but just to avoid construction cops, I ended up going to this alley way. The number is 857 and ends in 0068 I think, deleted the number off my phone and cannot find it, will need to seek around for the middle 3 somewhere on this forum, LOL.

Jimmy Pratt
11-20-20, 01:24
That table has been setup there for the past couple of months. I did ask Ella about it but she said there are no massages given there. Also they usually have three girls so that they can do the 4 hand. The 4 hand at eastern is pretty good and I have seen a lot of people asking for it. I did one with Ella and Niko and it was pretty good.I've had the 4-handed once with Ella and another gal who hasn't worked there since last year. Sometimes it's very worth it. Did one in Vegas a couple years back, and it kinda sucked. I think it's important that both girls at least act like they're into it As you can imagine, I was treated very well at Eastern.

As for the 3rd table. The last 3 or 4 times I've visited, I was always in the left room (Niko's room). So this was the first time I saw the layout change.

Hmmm thinking about 4-handed. Perhaps I have to try to get Yoyo and Lily together. Nothing wrong with Ella and Niko, but thinking about those two together makes me want to go back tomorrow!

JP.

JohnDick75
11-20-20, 11:02
You shouldn't be surprised JD. They care because us getting sick can lead to complaints and and possible repercussions for their store which then can effect their business. At that point you are effecting their money. Remember that these owners and girls all know each other. Getting hired at other spas depends on them being a little bit smart. Also if one of them made you sick, I bet you would be posting a warning on this Forum so we could avoid the place.Yes, I would I believe us mongers must work together to protect each other especially from this virus.

Gator58
11-20-20, 12:53
If someone uses a credit card at an AMP, what is the likelihood they get arrested at a later time? Anyone know of any cases in the area where this actually happened?

Augustwest
11-20-20, 14:04
I'm surprised they would care that we could get sick as only money drives there interest.It's a 2-way street. If they can get you sick, you can get them sick. So if you're a sociopath, it helps to look at it that way.

BTW, even pre-covid, I cannot fathom what makes people seek out BB providers.

HappyDave
11-20-20, 14:39
I'm surprised they would care that we could get sick as only money drives there interest.Any AMP I have been to since this started shows every effort to keep things clean. Masks stay on and they have been spraying everything on or near contact areas including me in alcohol. At one spay I saw them loading sprayers from gallon juggs of 90%. I get sprayed before we start and after, paper comes off the table and it gets sprayed. I do admit the pillow towel got reused a couple times but in both cases it was drenched on both sides with spray so heavy it could be used as a torch. Last thing these girls want to do is get sick and if tracing leads back to them they don't want to get shut down. BTW just heard Providence is planning to lock down, so get it down there while you can.

FakedP
11-20-20, 16:00
Could someone hit me up with the phone or address to ink block?

HighAmperage
11-20-20, 17:08
A Chinese friend of mine referred to an AMP and an "airplane shop". I have never heard that before. Has anyone else?

Leporello
11-20-20, 17:33
A Chinese friend of mine referred to an AMP and an "airplane shop". I have never heard that before. Has anyone else?Mandarin the feiji. Big air plane. Has the meaning of hand job.

TheBoobHound
11-20-20, 18:01
A Chinese friend of mine referred to an AMP and an "airplane shop". I have never heard that before. Has anyone else?In mandarin to "take an airplane" is slang for a handjob. So calling an AMP an airplane shop might be akin to calling it a jack shack, rub and tug. steam and cream, etc.

Forbesian
11-20-20, 18:19
South, so I think the one with the good body there, is named Lena. Have seen her a few times. That one is my preference for visits. Definitely is not CiCi. Pleasant, limited English but that does not impact my visits, except still difficult to understand her name when she told me. One of the most gifted and uninhibited around for pleasing and stimulating with tongue and mouth. For me she gets well above average for total servicing and expected gratuity. Massage is pretty good and never shorts on time. Only challenge is although she is physically small, when you have FS, down there she has a cavernous promised land. So make sure you bring your poligrip if you would like any friction, otherwise you will feel like you are pumping away in a five gallon bucket filled with whipped cream.

Yeah Angela was and is nice, smart in my opinion, she even tried setting up some legit businesses, but it was unfathomable that a guy actually married her (but she was all smiles about it).

4QAnyone see Lena lately?

Delmong
11-20-20, 18:33
I prefer this location. They now have two new girls. A fat one and one thin one. More on that later.

Previously they had two, Linda and Amy. I liked Linda. I was her regular. She would go extra for me. Like 2 pops during a 60 minutes massage. One of them being CBJ. For both pops she would be completely nude. I miss that.

Last I went, I saw two new girls. Went with the heavy one, although looks like the thin one runs the show. The massage was nice. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Went for a nude HE. 0. 6. Didn't go further, but has anyone tried that place and found if more is offered?

Also is the Shawsheen one still open? One of the ladies over there, middle aged, but great rack. Her massage was awesome, and she was open for UTC. Not bad looking too.

FlipThe11
11-20-20, 18:59
If someone uses a credit card at an AMP, what is the likelihood they get arrested at a later time? Anyone know of any cases in the area where this actually happened?No, because there's no proof you did anything illegal. I would advise you to pay cash for any future mongering.

HighAmperage
11-20-20, 20:18
In mandarin to "take an airplane" is slang for a handjob. So calling an AMP an airplane shop might be akin to calling it a jack shack, rub and tug. steam and cream, etc.Makes total sense. Thank you!

Gator58
11-20-20, 21:47
No, because there's no proof you did anything illegal. I would advise you to pay cash for any future mongering.What is the likelihood that the masseuse would flip and testify against me you think?

TheIceGuy
11-20-20, 22:05
If someone uses a credit card at an AMP, what is the likelihood they get arrested at a later time? Anyone know of any cases in the area where this actually happened?Zero.

BUT, they could use it to harass you which is bad if married. That is also super unlikely though.

Legally, the only thing a cc can do is prove you were there. So if you were busted in a shop and tried denying it was you, they'd have that record.

Either way, I'd use cash.

FlipThe11
11-20-20, 23:35
What is the likelihood that the masseuse would flip and testify against me you think?I'm not getting into this because it would take up the whole platform to explain it. It's the same reason the Kraft case was dismissed. Be smart and pay cash!

JohnDick75
11-21-20, 00:38
What is the likelihood that the masseuse would flip and testify against me you think?Never use credit card regardless you ask an excellent question if push comes to shove how likely are these masseuses to flip on us based on my research if you are not caught in the raid you are in the clears as all Massachusetts news articles in past 3 years suggest they only seem to arrest the masseuse during raid at the very least I haven't seen massage John in the nrefpaper but please if anyone with more experience.

KatSuno1492
11-21-20, 00:58
Zero.

BUT, they could use it to harass you which is bad if married. That is also super unlikely though.

Legally, the only thing a cc can do is prove you were there. So if you were busted in a shop and tried denying it was you, they'd have that record.

Either way, I'd use cash.From running the card all anyone might have is your name from being printed on the receipt (merchant copy), and not all machines do that. Even if someone tracks you down, there's no proof of a crime. And it'd be unlikely for a parlor person to track you down.

If you are ever questioned about anything by the police, don't say anything other than to ask for a lawyer. There's a great video from a law professor at Regent University School of Law called "Don't Talk to the Police". It's a 46 minute video with him and then a detective.

Gator58
11-21-20, 07:51
Zero.

Either way, I'd use cash.That's what I was thinking. Without actual video or photo evidence their whole case would pretty be null right?

Jim Mack
11-21-20, 11:46
That's what I was thinking. Without actual video or photo evidence their whole case would pretty be null right?I always go with the idea that there is nothing wrong with going inside a place. The town / city know it's there, gave it a license to open and do business and we're allowed to go in. When word gets around that there are illegal activities going in, that's what draws attention. If I was contacted by le after the fact, or even as I was leaving, I'd be comfortable saying " I don't know what as going on in the other room, but I just got a good massage in mine. ".

Bugeyes
11-21-20, 12:59
I always go with the idea that there is nothing wrong with going inside a place. The town / city know it's there, gave it a license to open and do business and we're allowed to go in. When word gets around that there are illegal activities going in, that's what draws attention. If I was contacted by le after the fact, or even as I was leaving, I'd be comfortable saying " I don't know what as going on in the other room, but I just got a good massage in mine. ".Kind of what I was thinking. Otherwise all gynecologist and proctologist would be in lineups all over the city.

HappyDave
11-21-20, 15:32
I always go with the idea that there is nothing wrong with going inside a place. The town / city know it's there, gave it a license to open and do business and we're allowed to go in. When word gets around that there are illegal activities going in, that's what draws attention. If I was contacted by le after the fact, or even as I was leaving, I'd be comfortable saying " I don't know what as going on in the other room, but I just got a good massage in mine. ".You say nothing, wish them a nice day and walk.

Grizwooos
11-21-20, 16:31
Please take this to general!

Scraggy
11-21-20, 17:59
I've read somewhere that Choi's in Saugus has turned into a gay bath house. Since they have a sweet set up with sauna / steam, plunge pool etc. It would be great if this were not true. I recall being there years ago with a good experience. Any more recent intel?

Eagle7412
11-21-20, 19:28
HI.

Do any of you North Shore folks know if BS has closed. Have tried their numbers and are disconnected. I'm a little far away or I would scoot over there. It seems that they were open very recently. Last few weeks.

BunnyMeat
11-21-20, 21:29
Cambridge positions itself as one of the most liberal places in the country. In the hope that it translates into more liberal attitudes toward customers' wishes, I started visiting parlors in Cambridge. My first stop was at Sunshine on Mass Av. Unfortunately there was a note on the front door saying that they are closed today for a holiday but will be open on Sunday. Are they observing Shabbat? My next stop was at Vitality Spa that used to be Azalea. The parlor is also on Mass Av. A very nice facility with only one masseuse available. A nice lady with great massage skills but nothing was available besides massage. I struck out today but will continue on Sunday visiting Sunshine and then Lucky Spa (also on Mass Av) during the week.

Vintage68
11-21-20, 22:33
I prefer this location. They now have two new girls. A fat one and one thin one. More on that later.

Previously they had two, Linda and Amy. I liked Linda. I was her regular. She would go extra for me. Like 2 pops during a 60 minutes massage. One of them being CBJ. For both pops she would be completely nude. I miss that.

Last I went, I saw two new girls. Went with the heavy one, although looks like the thin one runs the show. The massage was nice. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Went for a nude HE. 0. 6. Didn't go further, but has anyone tried that place and found if more is offered?

Also is the Shawsheen one still open? One of the ladies over there, middle aged, but great rack. Her massage was awesome, and she was open for UTC. Not bad looking too.Last year 363 had Coco, older but beautiful with great tits. She would do extras. I miss her, she rotated out and I have no idea where she went. There was also a young stunner that was there for about a week or two. She didn't last long but what a piece of ass. Anything you wanted was negotiable. Short, long hair, great ass, wore lingerie. I think she was too fast and forward for Bedford so she got rotated out quickly. I liked Amy, even if she was somewhat ordinary in appearance. She was fun and playful.

ThizzleHats
11-22-20, 01:33
You are definitely confused if you think you will get legitimate contacts from that source.CheezeFist is legit. OlGary is absolutely not.

Sounds
11-22-20, 02:01
CheezeFist is legit. OlGary is absolutely not.Cheezefist and OlGary are one and the same. Why the admin merged Cheezefist account into OlGary. Cheezefist no longer exists.

NickTheMan1993
11-22-20, 02:33
Looking for new places to go for full service I am open to all suggestions have places I been to in the past and open to share with you pm me to give me some info thanks.

ThizzleHats
11-22-20, 03:13
It seems like we're just a few days away from being back to shutdown.

Anybody ever try to keep a girl on retainer? If things clamp closed they're all going to flee back to Flushing like before, no question. But how much would it take to get one of them to stay as a "private massage therapist?

40 dollar or walk chislers need not comment.

What are you experiences on keeping a kept provider?

SalamanderFour
11-22-20, 09:46

Anybody ever try to keep a girl on retainer? If things clamp closed they're all going to flee back to Flushing like before, no question. But how much would it take to get one of them to stay as a "private massage therapist?

What are you experiences on keeping a kept provider?This is a great idea. Let us know if you get a therapist.

HighAmperage
11-22-20, 10:37

What are you experiences on keeping a kept provider?Keeping a provider on retainer would be prohibitively expensive, even for the most well heeled. That being said, there are going to be shops / providers that will go UTR if that happens. I have already made arrangements.

CrazyCrouton
11-22-20, 12:04
HI.

Do any of you North Shore folks know if BS has closed. Have tried their numbers and are disconnected. I'm a little far away or I would scoot over there. It seems that they were open very recently. Last few weeks.Yes it's still open. If you're coming southbound you can get off at the Northshore mall exit next to the Cheesecake Factory. I hope this helps friend.

Dboy111
11-22-20, 12:13
Which parlor is the best for 4 hands. Would love to give it a try. Looking for a hot Asian big tits if possible. Never did 4 hands before. Thank you.

NewGuy666
11-22-20, 12:53
Was in Copley Square and felt like a release. In 3rd floor window saw bodywork sign. Brownstone building with other businesses so went right up to top floor. Very pretty 30 ish spinner opens the door, good start. It has 50 for half hour, wash hands and head to room. Few minutes into relaxing rub, she heads right down and starts rubbing my crack. I hop right onto all fours and she grabs my shaft and spreads my cheeks. My kinda girl. I ask her to slide finger in. She quickly oils me up and starts banging away on me. I absolutely loved it. After 5 minutes or so I flip over and she continues finger inside and gives me great rub. I nutted a huge load that almost shot on her. Session lasted about twenty minutes but I was more than satisfied. I left standard 40 tip and got frown, I told her next time top comes up and tip goes up. I did return a week later and got same session. She came across as promised with top off and got 60 tip. I wanted to boom boom on next trip but she say she no do that. Worth a visit.

Sounds
11-22-20, 13:48
Keeping a provider on retainer would be prohibitively expensive, even for the most well heeled. That being said, there are going to be shops / providers that will go UTR if that happens. I have already made arrangements.Agree. During the first shutdown I was able to get service.

This is dependent on your relationship with the provider and shop. Some will still see you if they know you well enough. They generally will not see new people, but there are always exceptions.

Some places will actually follow the shutdown rules though. I was not able to get one of my regular girls to see me during the first shutdown.

As mentioned above, is a good idea to start making arrangements with your regulars and find out what their plans are if things are shutdown.

Mattis1775
11-22-20, 14:01
I've read a few posts there at the beginning and got a good chuckle out of it. But, guys who create multiple accounts just to talk garbage to themselves gets pretty old.

Cheezefist and OlGary are one and the same. Why the admin merged Cheezefist account into OlGary. Cheezefist no longer exists.

Mattis1775
11-22-20, 14:03
Funny to see this name. This place is off of rt 1 I assume? I know at the beginning, this place was always posted in the adult section. But, never gave extra. Pretty much suckered a lot of mongers to get a legit massage. Surprised the place is still around. I never visited because of the fact that it was once a legit place. But, strange how it turned into a gay bath house. LOL. Business is slow apparently.

I've read somewhere that Choi's in Saugus has turned into a gay bath house. Since they have a sweet set up with sauna / steam, plunge pool etc. It would be great if this were not true. I recall being there years ago with a good experience. Any more recent intel?

Lego19
11-22-20, 16:31
Which parlor is the best for 4 hands. Would love to give it a try. Looking for a hot Asian big tits if possible. Never did 4 hands before. Thank you.Go to eastern Waltham.

Jim Mack
11-22-20, 17:30
Look it up in Yelp. Some funny comments, reviews.

Member #6443
11-22-20, 18:36
Cambridge positions itself as one of the most liberal places in the country. In the hope that it translates into more liberal attitudes toward customers' wishes, I started visiting parlors in Cambridge. My first stop was at Sunshine on Mass Av. Unfortunately there was a note on the front door saying that they are closed today for a holiday but will be open on Sunday. Are they observing Shabbat? My next stop was at Vitality Spa that used to be Azalea. The parlor is also on Mass Av. A very nice facility with only one masseuse available. A nice lady with great massage skills but nothing was available besides massage. I struck out today but will continue on Sunday visiting Sunshine and then Lucky Spa (also on Mass Av) during the week.Don't bother with that Azalea spot or Lucky. Azalea is legit only and so is the new spot. Lucky is old hags and ugly fuglies that begrudgingly give HE's. Not worth it. The lady at sunshine gives a good massage and CBJ ending for 80 or 100.

BunnyMeat
11-22-20, 20:55
Don't bother with that Azalea spot or Lucky. Azalea is legit only and so is the new spot. Lucky is old hags and ugly fuglies that begrudgingly give HE's. Not worth it. The lady at sunshine gives a good massage and CBJ ending for 80 or 100.It's good to know. Thank you. I struck out at Sunshine again. I stopped by around noon without calling them and was told to come back in 2 hours. I did not want to wait and went to Lucky that is very close to Sunshine. I am slightly more optimistic about Lucky after my visit. I will pm you the details.

JohnDick75
11-22-20, 20:56
Was in Copley Square and felt like a release. In 3rd floor window saw bodywork sign. Brownstone building with other businesses so went right up to top floor. Very pretty 30 ish spinner opens the door, good start. It has 50 for half hour, wash hands and head to room. Few minutes into relaxing rub, she heads right down and starts rubbing my crack. I hop right onto all fours and she grabs my shaft and spreads my cheeks. My kinda girl. I ask her to slide finger in. She quickly oils me up and starts banging away on me. I absolutely loved it. After 5 minutes or so I flip over and she continues finger inside and gives me great rub. I nutted a huge load that almost shot on her. Session lasted about twenty minutes but I was more than satisfied. I left standard 40 tip and got frown, I told her next time top comes up and tip goes up. I did return a week later and got same session. She came across as promised with top off and got 60 tip. I wanted to boom boom on next trip but she say she no do that. Worth a visit.That's the problem the bast majority in this area won't do boom boom and does anyone know why because in California lots of masseuses do full service what makes Massachusetts so different is it the laws here or what.

Mattis1775
11-23-20, 07:56
Good review. Never thought the Spa's in Copley would offer anything. Good lead and may entertain if I'm in that area. Nice work.

That's the problem the bast majority in this area won't do boom boom and does anyone know why because in California lots of masseuses do full service what makes Massachusetts so different is it the laws here or what.

Mattis1775
11-23-20, 08:00
I know Diva does. But, no touching or anything. Plus, call ahead and reserve as often they would need to call in another girl. Usually, there are only two girls and if you want a 4 hand, there is no one watching the front. Just a 4 hand massage itself feels really good. Takes the stress out right away. The final episode really depends on the chemistry between the two girls. I've heard about this place in Waltham. I got to give it a try. I also know of a place in Brookline, near Cleveland Circle. But, call ahead. Have fun.

Go to eastern Waltham.

JohnBxb1
11-23-20, 10:35
Could someone hit me up with the phone or address to ink block?I searched and found nothing. Green door is good but the alley is a crap show. Literally. It gets the job done but I would love to try "Ink Block". If someone could give me a couple of clues or a quick glimpse at the secret treasure map, I sure would appreciate it and would report back.

Joe Bujian
11-23-20, 11:21
I know Diva does. But, no touching or anything. Plus, call ahead and reserve as often they would need to call in another girl. Usually, there are only two girls and if you want a 4 hand, there is no one watching the front. Just a 4 hand massage itself feels really good. Takes the stress out right away. The final episode really depends on the chemistry between the two girls. I've heard about this place in Waltham. I got to give it a try. I also know of a place in Brookline, near Cleveland Circle. But, call ahead. Have fun.I have done 4 hands at the Brookline place. Nothing special since the second one left before the end to handle another customer. But as always YMMV.

Mattis1775
11-23-20, 12:12
That's fucked up, which is the whole point of a 4 hand massage. But, that's expected if there are only 2 girls working. Well, her loss for not getting the tip. That's why call ahead and make sure that you have the 2 girls the whole session.

I have done 4 hands at the Brookline place. Nothing special since the second one left before the end to handle another customer. But as always YMMV.

Delmong
11-24-20, 13:33
Last year 363 had Coco, older but beautiful with great tits. She would do extras. I miss her, she rotated out and I have no idea where she went. There was also a young stunner that was there for about a week or two. She didn't last long but what a piece of ass. Anything you wanted was negotiable. Short, long hair, great ass, wore lingerie. I think she was too fast and forward for Bedford so she got rotated out quickly. I liked Amy, even if she was somewhat ordinary in appearance. She was fun and playful.Yeah, I remember Coco. Had her couple of times and liked it.

I saw the young stunner you are talking about couple of times. I agree, she came across as very open and too fast. Would chat with you, loudly, too. I still preferred Linda as her tease was better than any one else.

Speaking of tease, I find st ladies provide the best tease experience. Their soft touch massage is the best I have ever seen. Alas, the ladies there are old, every time I get someone who is easily in her 50's.

LustyB
11-24-20, 13:41
Look it up in Yelp. Some funny comments, reviews.I think they are closed until phase 4.

But don't bother. They have massage girls but the spa part is gay. Hey guys use it as a bath house.

HoistAway
11-24-20, 20:14
I very recently connected with a "therapist" that was as if I was interacting with a hologram. No mater what the position we practiced. It appeared that I was "Not into it".

Manual would've been a better option I believe.

South, so I think the one with the good body there, is named Lena. Have seen her a few times. That one is my preference for visits. Definitely is not CiCi. Pleasant, limited English but that does not impact my visits, except still difficult to understand her name when she told me. One of the most gifted and uninhibited around for pleasing and stimulating with tongue and mouth. For me she gets well above average for total servicing and expected gratuity. Massage is pretty good and never shorts on time. Only challenge is although she is physically small, when you have FS, down there she has a cavernous promised land. So make sure you bring your poligrip if you would like any friction, otherwise you will feel like you are pumping away in a five gallon bucket filled with whipped cream.

Yeah Angela was and is nice, smart in my opinion, she even tried setting up some legit businesses, but it was unfathomable that a guy actually married her (but she was all smiles about it).

4Q

Mattis1775
11-24-20, 23:08
For those AMP girls and non-Asian girls that are terrible with the grip, give them a lesson because we work hard for the tips.

https://xhamster.com/videos/nice-handjob-xhPwElE

HighAmperage
11-24-20, 23:49
Angela married an American guy and retired as a provider. She still owns the place.Angela was the best! I Knew her well for years and years. I wish her the best with that "American guy". I wanted to be "that guy" with AMP another girl but lets just say, it didn't go quite as well.

Mattis1775
11-25-20, 09:30
The last time I was asked to marry was in Chinatown. First time meeting this AMP girl, older and SHE was actually telling me how to beat the American system by marrying her, get citizenship and the works. LOL. I couldn't believe it and she was serious about it! I would've thought about it if it was an AMP girl that I've seen for a long time and really like her. But, wow. First time meet and wants to marry. No thanks.

Angela was the best! I Knew her well for years and years. I wish her the best with that "American guy". I wanted to be "that guy" with AMP another girl but lets just say, it didn't go quite as well.

Member #6443
11-25-20, 09:33
Elite Hands. Inside is cozy, almost like a rental cabin you would get on a honeymoon in Vermont. Kind of tucked away on a residential so the purp walk isn't too bad at night. Got a slightly heavy set mid 40's provider who did a decent hard massage, got out a lot of my knots. Ending was an uninspired race to the finish HJ while I played with her not so exciting tits.

F'ham BW. I went here one time and had an awkward looking cute girl on the younger side with massive balloons who showed them off right away. Didn't get her this time. Got a thin short-haired but pretty lady with a legit looking MT coat on. Kind of weird. Anyways she was clinical HJ only and not very fun.

What does everyone think of the other Framingham spots? Aberdeen rd and Edgell?

I tried Edgell last night but it's right next to a catering business with a ton of moms picking up turkeys. I bailed.

JKraft
11-25-20, 12:32
Just visited 136 pond Ashland. Cute spinner with big rack. Sa sa I believe was her name.

Very playful happy and joked a lot. Took 30 minutes. Lots of butt play and the boys. Decent massage. Right to business on the flip.

Lots of OTC. I asked to massage her she said next time.

Will be back.

Elite Hands. Inside is cozy, almost like a rental cabin you would get on a honeymoon in Vermont. Kind of tucked away on a residential so the purp walk isn't too bad at night. Got a slightly heavy set mid 40's provider who did a decent hard massage, got out a lot of my knots. Ending was an uninspired race to the finish HJ while I played with her not so exciting tits.

F'ham BW. I went here one time and had an awkward looking cute girl on the younger side with massive balloons who showed them off right away. Didn't get her this time. Got a thin short-haired but pretty lady with a legit looking MT coat on. Kind of weird. Anyways she was clinical HJ only and not very fun.

I tried Edgell last night but it's right next to a catering business with a ton of moms picking up turkeys. I bailed.

Jimmy Pratt
11-25-20, 16:29

I tried Edgell last night but it's right next to a catering business with a ton of moms picking up turkeys. I bailed."Elite Hands" is the same as "Elite Touch" and also Aberdeen. So you've been to all three! I liked Relax Spa (Edgell) better than Elite, and the girl was pretty cute. Better to go after dark because of the perp walk.

The only other one you didn't mention is the old Pink - 122 Hollis St. I hit them up every now and then because they usually have attractive ladies. But, they're truly hit or miss. I've had one who really wanted to haggle for standard services. Another time, she acted like they don't do that so she was helping me out and "shhhh" don't tell anyone. But in general they're just like FBW.

Back when they were Pink, FS was available, but I haven't heard of anything beyond HE and maybe UTC roaming from anyone lately.

JP.

Trailman44
11-25-20, 20:49
Yes it's still open. If you're coming southbound you can get off at the Northshore mall exit next to the Cheesecake Factory. I hope this helps friend.Went last week. Down the street from lotus. Fifi is still there and is still giving an excellent session. They ask you not to post reviews so I will respect that.

Griswold
11-25-20, 21:54
I stopped in for a 30 minute massage with Cindy. She was excellent. Very good, firm massage, covered with a towel. Then about half way through, she removed the towel and went right for the tease. I asked her if she had a glove, and showed my finger to indicate I wanted a prostate massage. She immediately got the glove, oiled up, and went right in. This was one of the best prostate massages I have ever received. She knew exactly how to do it right. It was at least as good as Lulu at 905 - probably even better. She provided the full half hour, and maybe even a bit more. I was also impressed that when I flipped, she kept her mask on, and also wore a face shield. One other plus: the massage table is heated. I'll definitely return if I am nearby again.

Jimmy Pratt
11-25-20, 22:52
Speaking of Framingham, I decided to go back to Relax Spa this afternoon. Waited til it got dark, and still found that whole plaza to be pretty busy. But, no issue getting in anonymously since I had my trusty mask. Drew Amy and asked for an hour. After I paid, she came back with what seemed like her almost-twin in tow. I recognized her as someone I'd had there before, but can't remember the name. She crouched down near my head and asked very sweetly if I'd like a 4-handed massage. Keep in mind that there was also a monger in the next room over, so they must have 3 girls working. I declined because the house fee was simply going to be double ($120) and I didn't bring enough for that and tips. She suggested I use credit card, but I kinda laughed that off. Considering the recent posts on this thread about using CC at spas. Besides, I don't bring my wallet with me either.

Amy's massage is pretty good. She's probably 35-40 with pot belly but generally good demeanor. Some really obvious moves now and then to give a hint of what's to come. On flip, I thought about the 4-handed offer and suggested that she get the other girl back in just for the main event. But, she either didn't understand or wasn't interested. I told her I'd give her the standard tip, and give the other girl a tip just for the last 5 minutes. Blank looks and I gave up. Instead, I let her focus on me alone, and tried to have her lift the shirt, even telling her I'm a good tipper. But somehow now she understands enough to start the negotiation. I always try to not name a number but just say I will give a good tip, but she wants to know how much. So, I ask her how much she wants? Oh, now back to the puzzled looks. So, I finally just threw a number out because I knew she'd counter higher. When that was settled, she gave a pretty good top-up HE with prostate play.

Got the full hour and gave her the tip and thought I noticed her trying to look pouty and displeased it wasn't more but I just ignored it. Lastly, I asked to meet the other girl (s) but again her command of English went away again.

I do recommend this place (after dark) for standard ending, but I'm going to work on my skills of not haggling up front. I think I'm going to practice saying "let's see how good a job you do", but when the little head is giving input, it's a lot harder (no pun intended).

Man, I always say this: makes me appreciate my 2 Waltham places more since I never have to negotiate up front with almost all of the ladies there.

JP.

HighAmperage
11-25-20, 23:48
The last time I was asked to marry was in Chinatown. First time meeting this AMP girl, older and SHE was actually telling me how to beat the American system by marrying her, get citizenship and the works. LOL. I couldn't believe it and she was serious about it! I would've thought about it if it was an AMP girl that I've seen for a long time and really like her. But, wow. First time meet and wants to marry. No thanks.In my case, I was the one doing the asking after knowing her for a long time. Her answer is why I created rule No. 13.

Spectator
11-26-20, 10:13
In my case, I was the one doing the asking after knowing her for a long time. Her answer is why I created rule No. 13.Not to be a downer. But where ELSE can you share these experiences. Just before the pandemic, I was at an AAMP. Using a translator app I was making small talk with the girl after the fun was over and she basically said she had not expected her life to take this "unspeakable career path" and if I would marry her she would "give me two babies".

It was then that I was truly thankful I'd been born here, worked as hard as I could, and had a boatload of luck in life.

I cannot imagine being at the point in life where I'd offer to marry a stranger, but for some folks its the way out of a depressing existence.

Mattis1775
11-26-20, 10:53
You tip accordingly like you do at a restaurant. Don't listen to those cheap Mongers tipping 20 for a topless, bottomless HE. Really? You give them a tip that they deserve and I guarantee that you'll be the priority next time you walk in. I frequent a lot of AMP and the ones I tip well are the ones that treat me well. Subsequent meetings, they let me stay longer and a few times, they prolonged my orgasm so I can enjoy it more. If you're cheap, they'll jackhammer your balls and throw you out. Another girl even massaged my feet for extra 15-minutes without additional charge because I tip well.

I remember someone asking about this place. I stopped in the other day and saw Mimi. She was the only one working. I also left pretty much same review on rubmap. The massage was great. A little tease. She has long black hair. Skinny. Flat ass. Older. But knows what she is doing. I got the release about halfway in which I liked cause the rest she actually worked the spots that bothered me. I went in for hour 70 and tip 50 for regular he and some PM play. I know some of you guys hate when we tip more than 40 but after ending she worked out spots that bothered me so I felt it was worth it.

Andir
11-26-20, 12:09
In my case, I was the one doing the asking after knowing her for a long time. Her answer is why I created rule No. 13.You should be thankful she said no. You dodged a bullet.

HighAmperage
11-26-20, 12:40
Not to be a downer. But where ELSE can you share these experiences. Just before the pandemic, I was at an AAMP. Using a translator app I was making small talk with the girl after the fun was over and she basically said she had not expected her life to take this "unspeakable career path" and if I would marry her she would "give me two babies".

It was then that I was truly thankful I'd been born here, worked as hard as I could, and had a boatload of luck in life.

I cannot imagine being at the point in life where I'd offer to marry a stranger, but for some folks its the way out of a depressing existence.Yes, in comparison, most of us on this board have been very fortunately indeed. Many of these girls have had a hard life and are desperate to escape it. I have had many conversations about the unspeakable path. There are a few exceptions like the Angelas (CB and South), but for the most part it is true. Keep that in mind when tipping. In my case, it was not true and I just could not compete with the life she already had.

JohnDick75
11-26-20, 16:00
Not to be a downer. But where ELSE can you share these experiences. Just before the pandemic, I was at an AAMP. Using a translator app I was making small talk with the girl after the fun was over and she basically said she had not expected her life to take this "unspeakable career path" and if I would marry her she would "give me two babies".

I cannot imagine being at the point in life where I'd offer to marry a stranger, but for some folks its the way out of a depressing existence.You think she was serious or looking for green card.

Jack A Dogov
11-27-20, 00:14
In the past few years I have had marriage proposals from four different AMP girls. Three of them I had seen a few times before they asked me and they made no secret that it would be a "fake marriage" for them to become legal here. Each of those three offered me money ranging from $10,000 to $20,000 for those that are curious. I politely declined each of them and continued seeing them (with no decline in service) until they moved on. The other one proposed marriage on my first visit with her and she tried to pretend that she was really into me. I knew it was BS and despite me making it clear to her from the beginning that I was not the guy she wanted, it resulted in extra services on my next few visits which I didn't refuse. This was a HJ only place with limited roaming but I received DFK, full nude massage with full roaming, and a couple of BBBJCIM as she tried to convince me to marry her. She would call me "my love" and even told me she wanted to have my baby. I know I wasn't the only one she was trying this on though I certainly enjoyed the extra services. Needless to say the extra services stopped abruptly after a few visits and she became very business like when she realized I was not falling for her scheme. I did hear from another girl at the same spa that she did eventually get her hooks into some monger and he married her.

I cannot imagine being at the point in life where I'd offer to marry a stranger, but for some folks its the way out of a depressing existence.

The last time I was asked to marry was in Chinatown. First time meeting this AMP girl, older and SHE was actually telling me how to beat the American system by marrying her, get citizenship and the works. LOL. I couldn't believe it and she was serious about it! I would've thought about it if it was an AMP girl that I've seen for a long time and really like her. But, wow. First time meet and wants to marry. No thanks.

Dboy111
11-27-20, 11:50
Who has the biggest Asian balloons in the business? Which parlor?

NickTheMan1993
11-27-20, 15:04
Hi what's the best spot for a soft touch teasing massage spot?

DeepSix
11-27-20, 15:45
Was in the area so I figured I would get a pre-dinner massage, called and made an appointment, Parking was easy because of the holiday and I made my way in. I was greeted by a cute asian in a short black dress (nice! Things are looking good), she said her name was Nico I believe. Paid the donation and got undressed, the room was barely big enough for the table let alone move around in. She came back in and I asked for a medium massage with a little bit of oil, she started at the head of the table so I did the customary leg rub and worked my way up to her ass, I tried to get between her legs for a little pussy rub but was shut down (damn! Her legs were nice, soft and smooth. As far as the massage it was more like she was just kneading and pushing, nothing to write home about, after that came the hot towel clean up, I was dried off and she put some powder on my back for the soft finger glide along the back and ass, this led to some nice teasing of the boys and some reach around to the shaft, felt good.

On the flip I tried for some extra services besides the standard HJ but it was a no-go so I got oiled up and she did some nice slow strokes, some gentile massaging of the balls and some nice prostate play ear the grand finale. OTC was permitted but I was able to finger her over her panties with the promise to "take care of her". Overall probably about a 6-6. 5 out of 10.

Paid 60 for the hour and 60 for a tip.

Mattis1775
11-27-20, 16:57
Wow, when money talks, watch out. That can get you arrested and more. When these girls have their backs against the wall when ICE starts asking simple questions, like where did you meet and stuff, they'll freeze up and spit out that they paid you 10-20 K to get married. Yikes. I had a friend, who married a Japanese woman (nothing to do with massage or escort) and she did the same thing. Got married, didn't even live together, had sex or nothing. After the one year grace period or whatever it was, she left. Of course, he made some money out of it. But, I asked him, was it worth it to lose your job or citizenship for a woman that didn't even know you? Be safe guys. Like I said before, you'll probably think about it really hard if it was a woman that you've seen more months or even years. But, not someone that you met and is willing to open a suitcase of hand job cash.

In the past few years I have had marriage proposals from four different AMP girls. Three of them I had seen a few times before they asked me and they made no secret that it would be a "fake marriage" for them to become legal here. Each of those three offered me money ranging from $10,000 to $20,000 for those that are curious. I politely declined each of them and continued seeing them (with no decline in service) until they moved on. The other one proposed marriage on my first visit with her and she tried to pretend that she was really into me. I knew it was BS and despite me making it clear to her from the beginning that I was not the guy she wanted, it resulted in extra services on my next few visits which I didn't refuse. This was a HJ only place with limited roaming but I received DFK, full nude massage with full roaming, and a couple of BBBJCIM as she tried to convince me to marry her. She would call me "my love" and even told me she wanted to have my baby. I know I wasn't the only one she was trying this on though I certainly enjoyed the extra services. Needless to say the extra services stopped abruptly after a few visits and she became very business like when she realized I was not falling for her scheme. I did hear from another girl at the same spa that she did eventually get her hooks into some monger and he married her.

Mattis1775
11-27-20, 17:03
A lot of Mongers here have a different pay scale. I've always given what was deserved. But, I also have a limit. I absolutely hate dealing. Something about dealing with money regarding sex is a huge turnoff. I don't know how you guys do it with a straight face. LOL.

HHR massage, between 40-50.

HR massage, 60 usually tops.

HJ with clothes - 40.

HJ with skin off - 60.

Extras depends, BJ 60, FS 80.

I used to see a AMP in Quincy, haven't been there in awhile. It was next to Wollaston station, upstairs. I did her FS for 80 and later, got to really know her and did it BBFS 120. She was a regular and not a NYC rotation woman. It just got pretty expensive as it was 120 + 40 on a massage table and had to be quiet.

I've always had a straight rate and if an AMP girl says 80 to HJ, I just say no, I'll give 40 and if she doesn't budge, then I won't get it. Often, they'll give in as 40 is better than zero.

ThizzleHats
11-27-20, 17:29
Keeping a provider on retainer would be prohibitively expensive, even for the most well heeled. That being said, there are going to be shops / providers that will go UTR if that happens. I have already made arrangements.Depends on what they want and how well heeled you are.

The ones I like will probably be fleeing back to Flushing if there is another shutdown like they did last time, that's what they told me when I asked them about it. But some other providers might be sticking around and doing UTR stuff. YMMV.

ThizzleHats
11-27-20, 17:42
In the past few years I have had marriage proposals from four different AMP girls. Three of them I had seen a few times before they asked me and they made no secret that it would be a "fake marriage" for them to become legal here. Each of those three offered me money ranging from $10,000 to $20,000 for those that are curious. I have a friend who went through the green card marriage for $10 k. His "wife" wasn't an AAMP girl though, she was the daughter of some hotel chain owner from South America. She was smoking hot too. I'd have done it for free if she put out. But she didn't.

He said the process was such a hassle with the interviews and such that it honestly wasn't worth the $10 k.

Mattis1775
11-27-20, 17:54
When you know of one, please share.

Hi what's the best spot for a soft touch teasing massage spot?

Spectator
11-27-20, 19:09
You think she was serious or looking for green card.Who can say. Just figured she was trying find the exit.

Joe Bujian
11-27-20, 21:19
Hi what's the best spot for a soft touch teasing massage spot?IMHO the taint (aka perineum) is the best spot.

Mattis1775
11-27-20, 23:09
Use to be one on Comm Ave near BU, upstairs above the DD. She was short with fake balloons. Maybe a C cup. Natural boom booms? Nah. Not in the Asian category. The closests size that I can actually cup my hand is a B cup. That place has since closed due to the pandemic. She was an older AMP. But, was good.

Who has the biggest Asian balloons in the business? Which parlor?

Dboy111
11-28-20, 09:27
Use to be one on Comm Ave near BU, upstairs above the DD. She was short with fake balloons. Maybe a C cup. Natural boom booms? Nah. Not in the Asian category. The closests size that I can actually cup my hand is a B cup. That place has since closed due to the pandemic. She was an older AMP. But, was good.I'm talking now. Not before, not used too, but now. Not bs, not cs, but Ds!

JonnyT017
11-28-20, 13:03
"Elite Hands" is the same as "Elite Touch" and also Aberdeen. So you've been to all three! I liked Relax Spa (Edgell) better than Elite, and the girl was pretty cute. Better to go after dark because of the perp walk.

The only other one you didn't mention is the old Pink - 122 Hollis St. I hit them up every now and then because they usually have attractive ladies. But, they're truly hit or miss. I've had one who really wanted to haggle for standard services. Another time, she acted like they don't do that so she was helping me out and "shhhh" don't tell anyone. But in general they're just like FBW.

Back when they were Pink, FS was available, but I haven't heard of anything beyond HE and maybe UTC roaming from anyone lately.

JP.They are not the same. Elite Hands is Aberdeen and Elite Touch is the old pink on Hollis. I know, it's confusing.

Mattis1775
11-28-20, 14:37
Well, excuse me. Good luck in your search. Try Thai girls and as a Senior Member, I'm sure you know where to look.

I'm talking now. Not before, not used too, but now. Not bs, not cs, but Ds!

BunnyMeat
11-28-20, 18:33
I finally made it to Sunshine in Cambridge and I don't think I am coming back any time soon. Only one provider was available. She is a 50+ overweight woman with a negative-value sex appeal. I was offered a BJ for 100 but passed on this generous offer, got a HJ for 60 and left. I tried to stop by another parlor in Cambridge near Harvard Square but they wanted me to scan some kind of bar code with my phone. I didn't want to do that and stepped out. In my humble opinion Cambridge blows in a bad way. If you want something remotely decent in Cambridge, you may go to Lucky and specifically ask for Helen. I had a great session with her.

Bozscaggs
11-28-20, 19:57
A lot of Mongers here have a different pay scale. I've always given what was deserved. But, I also have a limit. I absolutely hate dealing. Something about dealing with money regarding sex is a huge turnoff. I don't know how you guys do it with a straight face. LOL.

HHR massage, between 40-50.

HR massage, 60 usually tops.

HJ with clothes - 40.

HJ with skin off - 60.

Extras depends, BJ 60, FS 80.

I used to see a AMP in Quincy, haven't been there in awhile. It was next to Wollaston station, upstairs. I did her FS for 80 and later, got to really know her and did it BBFS 120. She was a regular and not a NYC rotation woman. It just got pretty expensive as it was 120 + 40 on a massage table and had to be quiet.

I've always had a straight rate and if an AMP girl says 80 to HJ, I just say no, I'll give 40 and if she doesn't budge, then I won't get it. Often, they'll give in as 40 is better than zero.Where is Tina?

MoreBJs
11-28-20, 21:49
First time going here, as I usually go to 986 and 1060 Main. Made appointment and itwat was honored and shown to room by Angela who told me she was 29 and she looked it. She is a pretty spinner that has a nice tattoo on her left inner wrist of a flower and was wearing a pretty black and white blouse, blacka yoga pants and heels. She asked me how I liked it and I said medium soft which is exactly what I got for about the next 15 to 20 minutes with a lot of focus on the neck shoulders and upper back and then some nice downstrokes from the neck all the way down to the waist and then back. Some teasing then commenced and had me on up on all fours and she squeezed my sack and stroked my rod just a little bit before having me turn over for the main even. It was some nice rhythmic slow to medium stroking and she was quite surprised how long I lasted. Access was granted to some nice large bee cups or perhaps small cees and I could play with her ass over her yoga pants all I wanted and there was no haggling for any tip.

, the amount at $40 plus a free large french fries McDonalds coupon was graciously taken without any requests for additional funds and I think this was because she maybe had an appointment coming up. She also revealed to me that her boss Angela, owns this store as well as the two that I mentioned so those three stores are all owned by Angela, the other Angela. Hot towel followed and then some water and some small talk as she helped a little bit getting me dressed and I was out back to car and it was exactly 31 minutes, so I have to say that I was satisfied on all fronts. And I recommend making a appointment. I will repeat in a few weeks and ask for her again.

Jimmy Pratt
11-28-20, 23:05
They are not the same. Elite Hands is Aberdeen and Elite Touch is the old pink on Hollis. I know, it's confusing.Thanks for the clarification. I've been to all three and always thought the old Pink was just called "Asian Massage" because that's how they're listed on rubmaps!

BTW, anyone been there lately? They usually have decent talent, but last time I went I got a bit of upsell and left thinking I'd take a break from them for a bit.

Thanks,

JP.

TCollins
11-30-20, 12:49
First time going here, as I usually go to 986 and 1060 Main. Made appointment and itwat was honored and shown to room by Angela who told me she was 29 and she looked it. She is a pretty spinner that has a nice tattoo on her left inner wrist of a flower and was wearing a pretty black and white blouse, blacka yoga pants and heels. She asked me how I liked it and I said medium soft which is exactly what I got for about the next 15 to 20 minutes with a lot of focus on the neck shoulders and upper back and then some nice downstrokes from the neck all the way down to the waist and then back. Some teasing then commenced and had me on up on all fours and she squeezed my sack and stroked my rod just a little bit before having me turn over for the main even. It was some nice rhythmic slow to medium stroking and she was quite surprised how long I lasted. Access was granted to some nice large bee cups or perhaps small cees and I could play with her ass over her yoga pants all I wanted and there was no haggling for any tip.

, the amount at $40 plus a free large french fries McDonalds coupon was graciously taken without any requests for additional funds and I think this was because she maybe had an appointment coming up. She also revealed to me that her boss Angela, owns this store as well as the two that I mentioned so those three stores are all owned by Angela, the other Angela. Hot towel followed and then some water and some small talk as she helped a little bit getting me dressed and I was out back to car and it was exactly 31 minutes, so I have to say that I was satisfied on all fronts. And I recommend making a appointment. I will repeat in a few weeks and ask for her again.The gifting of the McDonald's coupon is one of the funniest things I have read on this site.

OldtimerMa
11-30-20, 14:17

, the amount at $40 plus a free large french fries McDonalds coupon was graciously taken without any requests for additional funds and I think this was because she maybe had an appointment coming up. She also revealed to me that her boss Angela, owns this store as well as the two that I mentioned so those three stores are all owned by Angela, the other Angela. Hot towel followed and then some water and some small talk as she helpe d a little bit getting me dressed and I was out back to car and it was exactly 31 minutes, so I have to say that I was satisfied on all fronts. And I recommend making a appointment. I will repeat in a few weeks and ask for her again.Large fries are $1.89 at McDonald's. You treated her exceedingly well.

Mattis1775
11-30-20, 15:06
Any Mongers here ventured to a couple of these sites? Thai Massage on Huntington and the other is Body Centre? I can say that Green St is 100 legit and serious massage quality, and K. A. Massage is also legit. But, great massage. Would be nice to visit and have the extra from these places, especially the Thai place. There is a Thai place off of Rt. 9, Chestnut Hill that's decent with an OK HE. The Body Centre has two women, one is like a Yoga type practitioner and the other is just a regular therapist. Any intel would be appreciated. I'll try that Spa that's next to Dedham today as one Monger here said it offered extra.

MoreBJs
11-30-20, 16:19
That was the point. I did it as a joke. The fact that some of you took it as humorous, was my intention so intention, so success there this board why could use a little bit of jokes anyway. And by the way her reaction was very pleased by it and it was a corporate coupon like a business card type for when you get your order messed up and then you call an 800 number and the way they make it up to you is that a they send them to you in the mail. I had a total of three two of which I had already used for a free sandwich of my choice and a free any type coffee of my choice.

MoreBJs
11-30-20, 16:31
$3. 39 plus tax. Coupon required no purchase and no obligation to pay tax.

CrazyCrouton
11-30-20, 16:34
I made a visit here recently and drew Wendy. She was the typical 50 something. She looked better than average. When I touched her leg she giggled and stepped back. The massage was good so I was ready to leave $30 for her effort. Then the hot towel and the flip a half hour into it. So vegans the negotiations. She offered a nude HJ with limited roaming for $200. She said no inside. Only outside. Haha. I turned over and said just massage me. She continued to comment and ask if I was okay. She asked if I wanted to turn over again. There was no mention nothing about tip and I settled for standard service for $40. Really nothing to write home about on this one. On the way out I saw another decent looking woman I believe her name was Cindy. On a positive note the parking lot was empty and there was a zero people coming out of the club next door.

NorthOfTown
11-30-20, 16:37
I had read recently about 363 and how there had been some spinners there but most recently they had left and some "older" ladies were now at this shop. I dropped by yesterday to see if Thanksgiving had brought new talent. I was pleasantly surprised by Jessica who was thin with a great rack but taller that what I would call a spinner. I got a great massage and a great tease. She is worth your while, I can promise. There was another new girl there but it got busy and I did not see her. Senior members can PM me for details.

North.

Motoman36
11-30-20, 18:54
I had read recently about 363 and how there had been some spinners there but most recently they had left and some "older" ladies were now at this shop. I dropped by yesterday to see if Thanksgiving had brought new talent. I was pleasantly surprised by Jessica who was thin with a great rack but taller that what I would call a spinner. I got a great massage and a great tease. She is worth your while, I can promise. There was another new girl there but it got busy and I did not see her. Senior members can PM me for details.

North.You took the words right out of mouth. I didn't get a chance to post but you said it. Jessica is worth a visit as she had just arrived when I saw her a week ago. I like a real strong massage and she delivered that plus more fun.

Moto.

Mattis1775
11-30-20, 22:15
So my first visit here was a bust. But, the massage was actually really good. So, I didn't walk away unhappy, I walked away stress free. But, of course balls a bit full. Coco was the therapist. Pretty woman, maybe 40's. I tried giving the usual hints of rubbing my arms against her leg, touched her hands. But, I already knew this was going to be a bust. I just laid back and enjoyed the massage. Turn over and a drape. She asked if I wanted a head massage. I should've said something then. But, it was only 3-4 min left, it would've been a jackhammer HE. I learned from the Thai massage when she asked "anything else" is where you ask to help you. I said no the first time as that question caught me off guard. The second time, I asked if she could help me. She did offer me a HE. But, it was like a machine jerking me off. I'll try to visit again and ask for Cindy. I believe she was the one sitting in front. Tough looking, kinda boss like. I believe also that the room I was in was next to the door and next to the desk, where that tough looking woman was sitting. First time caution I guess. But, will try again. If not the HE, the massage was wonderful.

I stopped in for a 30 minute massage with Cindy. She was excellent. Very good, firm massage, covered with a towel. Then about half way through, she removed the towel and went right for the tease. I asked her if she had a glove, and showed my finger to indicate I wanted a prostate massage. She immediately got the glove, oiled up, and went right in. This was one of the best prostate massages I have ever received. She knew exactly how to do it right. It was at least as good as Lulu at 905 - probably even better. She provided the full half hour, and maybe even a bit more. I was also impressed that when I flipped, she kept her mask on, and also wore a face shield. One other plus: the massage table is heated. I'll definitely return if I am nearby again.

EMonkey
11-30-20, 22:31
It was a while since my last visit and since I read that Angela was still there I was hopping to see her, she was not there and I choose Kiki.

The soft touch was there and it made me feel comfortable, the 30 min went flying but I was happy at the end.

The other girls at the desk had nice peaches so I might ask for her next time.