PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

MarkJohnos
11-18-16, 16:10
Dixie and Wilson will be shut down for a while saw a body there earlier with plenty of LEO.

Tortellini
11-19-16, 16:57
Other night saw Mica Lee on 3rd Street by 264 at the Gas station. Passed on this brunette.

Saw Courtney at the same location who is chunky, 5'4" and has mental issues. Passed.

Peace,

Tort.

LewisVilleJim
11-19-16, 21:56
Found Lisa at the store on 4th next to the bank. 40 ish WSW. Long brunette with decent body. Said she has four kids grown. Easy scoop. Took her to notel on this side of the river and had a very good time. Loves it rough from behind hair pulling, ass slapping, name calling, and teeth gritting. Got off two shots. One on her back, my fav, and one in her mouth and partial facial. Damage was the cost of the room and a small donation to cover her co-pay for "Hank". Will repeat when I find her again.

Peace,

Jimmy.

Tortellini
11-20-16, 10:29
Other weekend saw Michelle and Ashley standing on 3rd Street by Kroger. Kept driving. It is the Kroger by 264. Have not seen Michelle in a while.

Recently saw Ashley, 5'5", 29 yrs old, brunette, thick muscular legs and gave me a decent BBBJCIM car session. She kept falling asleep like Stephanie last weekend.

Also found Lara on Preston, 5'9", ballet dancer, thin whispy sexy blue eyes, long legs and gave me a decent BBBJCIM. Her BBBJ was a bit firm and had very strong suction skills. LOL.

May repeat only with Lara.

Peace,

Tort.

DanMonger
11-21-16, 10:56
Visiting louisville again. I'm afraid the weather may kill the Walker action today but I shall go hunting anyway. Can anyone help me with a reliable number is can contact for relief. Thanks.

TarnHelm
11-24-16, 15:05
New to the Forum. Not new to the Hobby. I have done a few reviews over on ER under the same handle.

Anyway. 4 years ago I lived in the OL area and cruised old S 3rd over by Churchill Downs and beyond quite a bit. One afternoon I picked up a girl named Alecia (sp?) WSW early 20's. Killer body but a bit of a butterface. She became my goto girl for a few years. Got to "know" her as best you can when participating in such activities. But over time. I thought of her as a friend as well as a provider. In the beginning I gave her strict instructions to never call me. And that *I* would call *her*. And that worked out well. Usually once a month or so She'd get dropped off at my place. Then exentually she moved in with her sister and we had many sessions there with no trouble. On our last encounter she had me meet her at a house over by Churchill Downs. Her sister was with her. She waited in the car. We went in. Did our business. No issues. And we parted ways. (1 US Grant was always the d.).

Fast fwd about 6 months after. I was at Bottoms Up on 7th and I saw her sister working as a dancer. (she was fine too) and I approached her with a friendly "Hey I've met you. You're Alecia's sister right?" She said she was. Then showed me a memorial tattoo on her hip with Alecia's name. DOB and DOD. Apparently she'd passed away. Drug oversode I think.

I was. Very saddened by this. Does anyone remember this girl? I have no photos of her.

TipsTipsTips
11-25-16, 21:46
New to the Forum. Not new to the Hobby. I have done a few reviews over on ER under the same handle.

Anyway. 4 years ago I lived in the OL area and cruised old S 3rd over by Churchill Downs and beyond quite a bit. One afternoon I picked up a girl named Alecia (sp?) WSW early 20's. Killer body but a bit of a butterface. She became my goto girl for a few years. Got to "know" her as best you can when participating in such activities. But over time. I thought of her as a friend as well as a provider. In the beginning I gave her strict instructions to never call me. And that *I* would call *her*. And that worked out well. Usually once a month or so She'd get dropped off at my place. Then exentually she moved in with her sister and we had many sessions there with no trouble. On our last encounter she had me meet her at a house over by Churchill Downs. Her sister was with her. She waited in the car. We went in. Did our business. No issues. And we parted ways. (1 US Grant was always the d.).

Fast fwd about 6 months after. I was at Bottoms Up on 7th and I saw her sister working as a dancer. (she was fine too) and I approached her with a friendly "Hey I've met you. You're Alecia's sister right?" She said she was. Then showed me a memorial tattoo on her hip with Alecia's name. DOB and DOD. Apparently she'd passed away. Drug oversode I think.

I was. Very saddened by this. Does anyone remember this girl? I have no photos of her.Yeah she had thick black hair lived off denmark. That makes six that I know have passed because of hank. She gave killer head and was just a soild person God bless all of our demons.

Best Bet
11-26-16, 00:28
Ran into her the other night on Preston. Damn she had gained some weight looked real good still a good time. Heard that little April may be gone for a while.

FunnyMan69
11-29-16, 08:33
Be careful friends, a little blond white provider just car jacked a fellow monger at 28th and Broadway at the atm.

DocFeelgood
11-29-16, 08:51
Be careful friends, a little blond white provider just car jacked a fellow monger at 28th and Broadway at the atm.Where did he scoop her?

Seger
11-29-16, 16:19
Seen a blonde looked like a 10 over by 5th st where 4th st and longfield come together. Very long legs, long blonde hair, had brown pants and white top on. First seen her talking to a guy on 5th st pass then up came back around was thinking she went down 4th st but then seen her walking down longfield try to get turn around but was too late the guy in the car in front of me pick her up. If your lucky you may find her again she would be nice. CC call me last week I said I wouldn't repeat but she talk into it. She still working on 3th st as well as melanie seen her maybe two weeks ago and then seen her at the dairy mart in Ol she was with a guy in a van she got out to say hi and to give me a hug. I got a guy that been trying to get me to see a few of his girls he got working for him ask me where I been told him I'm been on real date's and no need for anymore. Sounds like he got a few nice ones seen one night but was on my way to a bar didn't try her out.

FunnyMan69
11-29-16, 17:32
Where did he scoop her?The lot at 28th and Broadway. At the atm.

Cruisin101
11-29-16, 22:09
The lot at 28th and Broadway. At the atm.I wonder if she just drove off in the car if the monger left thr keys in the car while he was at the atm. Or did she pull a gun on him.

Tsma69
11-29-16, 22:38
It was nice to see Shay again, hadn't seen her in a while.

DanMonger
11-29-16, 23:16
Seen a blonde looked like a 10 over by 5th st where 4th st and longfield come together. Very long legs, long blonde hair, had brown pants and white top on. First seen her talking to a guy on 5th st pass then up came back around was thinking she went down 4th st but then seen her walking down longfield try to get turn around but was too late the guy in the car in front of me pick her up. If your lucky you may find her again she would be nice. CC call me last week I said I wouldn't repeat but she talk into it. She still working on 3th st as well as melanie seen her maybe two weeks ago and then seen her at the dairy mart in Ol she was with a guy in a van she got out to say hi and to give me a hug. I got a guy that been trying to get me to see a few of his girls he got working for him ask me where I been told him I'm been on real date's and no need for anymore. Sounds like he got a few nice ones seen one night but was on my way to a bar didn't try her out.Seger can I get some Intel from ya? PM me if you get time.

Ohboy469
11-30-16, 01:14
Seen a blonde looked like a 10 over by 5th st where 4th st and longfield come together. Very long legs, long blonde hair, had brown pants and white top on. First seen her talking to a guy on 5th st pass then up came back around was thinking she went down 4th st but then seen her walking down longfield try to get turn around but was too late the guy in the car in front of me pick her up. If your lucky you may find her again she would be nice. CC call me last week I said I wouldn't repeat but she talk into it. She still working on 3th st as well as melanie seen her maybe two weeks ago and then seen her at the dairy mart in Ol she was with a guy in a van she got out to say hi and to give me a hug. I got a guy that been trying to get me to see a few of his girls he got working for him ask me where I been told him I'm been on real date's and no need for anymore. Sounds like he got a few nice ones seen one night but was on my way to a bar didn't try her out.She had on grey pants / leggings and white top, said she danced before at Diamonds and Body Shop as Jordyne and is sometimes on backpage as Jordyne as well. No digits but she was damn good looking for a SW $45 for the works.

Oaklona Al
12-01-16, 14:04
I wonder if she just drove off in the car if the monger left thr keys in the car while he was at the atm. Or did she pull a gun on him.I'd try to avoid stopping at an ATM or anywhere else, for that matter, with any working girl. Why increase your exposure to all kinds of drama? To each his own, but I'm guessing if you ask the monger that got jacked, he'd offer similar advice.

AL

MarkJohnos
12-01-16, 18:42
It's been extremely slow each time I've gone out the past couple of weeks. Hope everyone is staying safe out there with the holidays I'm sure there will be more risky situations.

Whiskey Pete
12-02-16, 03:45
I'd try to avoid stopping at an ATM or anywhere else, for that matter, with any working girl. Why increase your exposure to all kinds of drama? To each his own, but I'm guessing if you ask the monger that got jacked, he'd offer similar advice.

ALWhere is your sense of adventure Al? The risk of getting shot adds to the fun.

FunnyMan69
12-02-16, 06:55
I'd try to avoid stopping at an ATM or anywhere else, for that matter, with any working girl. Why increase your exposure to all kinds of drama? To each his own, but I'm guessing if you ask the monger that got jacked, he'd offer similar advice.

ALShe approached him while he was at the atm in his car.

Best Bet
12-05-16, 12:52
Seen her out last night near the two gas stations. Might have been the best she looked in a long time had on nice jacket and boots. Had put on a few pounds.

Doug41472
12-05-16, 13:39
Seen her out last night near the two gas stations. Might have been the best she looked in a long time had on nice jacket and boots. Had put on a few pounds.She seems to be doing well. I believe she might be pregnant again. She seems clean and sober. Usually a nice girl.

KyGent1950
12-05-16, 17:28
She seems to be doing well. I believe she might be pregnant again. She seems clean and sober. Usually a nice girl.Take my word. She is a rip-off. Will bleed you for every dime.

SteenkyNutz502
12-05-16, 18:37
It's been extremely slow each time I've gone out the past couple of weeks. Hope everyone is staying safe out there with the holidays I'm sure there will be more risky situations.I'd definitely say Walker Season is over for the year.

Mw Jrp
12-05-16, 22:10
I'd definitely say Walker Season is over for the year.The SW season is 24/7 and 365. It ebbs and flows with weather, but never stops. So, roll, find, fuck, and enjoy. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

LongTimeLurk
12-06-16, 00:19
The SW season is 24/7 and 365. It ebbs and flows with weather, but never stops. So, roll, find, fuck, and enjoy. Be safe and good hunting. MW.I have found this to be pretty consistent for the winter time / bad weather. These girls have a habit to support most will lie to you and say they are looking to make money to feed their kids however I hardly believe that. SW that have alot of milage and less desirable can be found in all weather and at anytime. Those that are new and still attractive are smart enough to keep a few mongers in rotation (I have seen a SW before with no phone and then with in a couple of days I have seen them on here in the classified section) and when seen out walking the streets, they are usually close to their residence or their source medication. Most of the newer SW know that they are prettier than the regular SW found in the areas mentioned on this site therefore always attempt to price gouge so that they can make enough money for their medicine as quickly as possible and get back in the warm. I love when its a rainy day and the rain stops. SW are out immediately like cockroaches. Only problem is the competition with other mongers is extremely high. I think we all think alike.

Ohboy469
12-06-16, 10:52
I have found this to be pretty consistent for the winter time / bad weather. These girls have a habit to support most will lie to you and say they are looking to make money to feed their kids however I hardly believe that. SW that have alot of milage and less desirable can be found in all weather and at anytime. Those that are new and still attractive are smart enough to keep a few mongers in rotation (I have seen a SW before with no phone and then with in a couple of days I have seen them on here in the classified section) and when seen out walking the streets, they are usually close to their residence or their source medication. Most of the newer SW know that they are prettier than the regular SW found in the areas mentioned on this site therefore always attempt to price gouge so that they can make enough money for their medicine as quickly as possible and get back in the warm. I love when its a rainy day and the rain stops. SW are out immediately like cockroaches. Only problem is the competition with other mongers is extremely high. I think we all think alike.Cash for the pharmacist at the local trap house is awesome bait, most of them are on H and it is like oxygen to you and me so just like the mailman "Neither rain nor sleet nor snow stops the USA Pussy Service".

CincyKid1993
12-06-16, 19:33
The SW season is 24/7 and 365. It ebbs and flows with weather, but never stops. So, roll, find, fuck, and enjoy. Be safe and good hunting. MW.You are rightt they are always out got to look for them, just like Sully!

CincyKid1993
12-06-16, 19:36
I did my research cruised but must not hit the right streets. Anyone some help.

Thanks.

Ohboy469
12-07-16, 10:48
I did my research cruised but must not hit the right streets. Anyone some help.

Thanks.In the photo section on this thread you will find maps.

Seger
12-08-16, 12:01
Was out last Sunday night ran into this a girl name sarah in OL nice looking blond small body maybe 5'3 105 lbs. I know of her from a few people that had told me about her. She just got drop off told me she wanted. 50 I try to talk her down said .30 for BJ. She had a place but there was people up there she said she would have to run out. Just being drop off she didn't need the money and I did want hot leftovers and the date I was picking up I was 99% sure she would take care of me so I pass on sarah. But may see her if she come down a bit or she goes with me to my place. There haven't been much out lately and have had only one call from jennifer so I don't know what up maybe the cold. Did fine over on 3th st last night this blond walking past her up a one or two times didn't get the look or a feel that she was a SW. So the next time around I has to stop she was walking past me I ask her if she needs a ride yes she said her boyfriend left her at a bar over by kenwood walk out with another women she was walking home to her house over by walgreens on taylor. Ask her she like to go have a drink sure she said. Went to a bar had a few drinks play pool got to know her a little drop her off got each other numbers we are to see each other this weekend. So your never know what you going to find on the streets. I found a girl just like this last year on taylor she turn out to the a real sex freak and hot as hell do just about anything to that girl and she not a SW.

TipsTipsTips
12-08-16, 23:23
Its been very slow for the past week went out Sunday noithing was out. 3rd st, Old ville, Central, or portland. I haven't seen it this slow in my 9 plus years of looking.

Ohboy469
12-09-16, 12:55
Its been very slow for the past week went out Sunday noithing was out. 3rd st, Old ville, Central, or portland. I haven't seen it this slow in my 9 plus years of looking.Hope that is a sign that Louisville's heroin epidemic is starting to turn the other way and not just a timing issue.

MoparGuy10
12-10-16, 12:10
Saw a blonde in a red jacket about 2-2:30 last night on 3rd past Kroger in a red jacket. Was going to swing back but she was picked up by a 4 door car. Also saw a real scary one at the gas station on 3rd by the interstate. Saw a couple mongers lingering to see her close up, I was definitely going to pass, looked like she had no teeth and was on something.

LewisVilleJim
12-10-16, 22:18
Saw a blonde in a red jacket about 2-2:30 last night on 3rd past Kroger in a red jacket. Was going to swing back but she was picked up by a 4 door car. Also saw a real scary one at the gas station on 3rd by the interstate. Saw a couple mongers lingering to see her close up, I was definitely going to pass, looked like she had no teeth and was on something.3rd Street is my favorite spot for a street walker. Just be patient and you will find one in the area worth scooping!!

Jimmy.

Seger
12-11-16, 17:07
Was heading out to meet someone last night around 9 when I came across this blond short curly hair with a red dress sexy black boots the kind that goes up to the knees and a black jacket on. She was dress for the part looked so good that I just had to give it a try. She got in was clean and smell good she had a place we went too. it was clean but was in a very bad part of town had to watch your self going in and coming out. I went to restroom when I came out she was undress she started with a BBBJ as I was holding her hair I told her how sexy the hair was then I said the boots was sexy as hell she ask me if I wanted her to put them back on I said hell yeah. She stop put her boots back on started back on giving me a BBBJ then we more on to FS witch was very good she got into it and was very wet and tight. She look sexy as hell laying on the bed with her boots and legs hanging over her head as I was banging the hell out of her. The damage she told me what ever I had so i gave her .30 she told me you know where i stay come back to see me just knock on the door.

Rodrian
12-11-16, 18:24
Was heading out to meet someone last night around 9 when I came across this blond short curly hair with a red dress sexy black boots the kind that goes up to the knees and a black jacket on. She was dress for the part looked so good that I just had to give it a try. She got in was clean and smell good she had a place we went too. it was clean but was in a very bad part of town had to watch your self going in and coming out. I went to restroom when I came out she was undress she started with a BBBJ as I was holding her hair I told her how sexy the hair was then I said the boots was sexy as hell she ask me if I wanted her to put them back on I said hell yeah. She stop put her boots back on started back on giving me a BBBJ then we more on to FS witch was very good she got into it and was very wet and tight. She look sexy as hell laying on the bed with her boots and legs hanging over her head as I was banging the hell out of her. The damage she told me what ever I had so i gave her .30 she told me you know where i stay come back to see me just knock on the door.What part of town did you find this girl? I'd love to try and track her down myself.

Aoxox
12-11-16, 21:59
What part of town did you find this girl? I'd love to try and track her down myself.What part of the town? I don't see any SW.

Seger
12-12-16, 01:14
What part of the town? I don't see any SW.In Ol seen her out walking tonight in fact she the only one I seen out. It was raining I wasn't looking cause I went to see a girl on BP.

Best Bet
12-13-16, 17:39
Was heading out to meet someone last night around 9 when I came across this blond short curly hair with a red dress sexy black boots the kind that goes up to the knees and a black jacket on. She was dress for the part looked so good that I just had to give it a try. She got in was clean and smell good she had a place we went too. it was clean but was in a very bad part of town had to watch your self going in and coming out. I went to restroom when I came out she was undress she started with a BBBJ as I was holding her hair I told her how sexy the hair was then I said the boots was sexy as hell she ask me if I wanted her to put them back on I said hell yeah. She stop put her boots back on started back on giving me a BBBJ then we more on to FS witch was very good she got into it and was very wet and tight. She look sexy as hell laying on the bed with her boots and legs hanging over her head as I was banging the hell out of her. The damage she told me what ever I had so i gave her .30 she told me you know where i stay come back to see me just knock on the door.Was maybe 8 years ago or so picked her up got decent BBBJ said she needed to pick her daughter up. Daughter was 18 was waiting on her in the housing project on Hill st. Asked if I would give them a ride was staying in Indiana. Said ok pick up daughter she was a solid 8 on any scale Mom Becky gives head all the way home. Mean while playing with daughter breast same time. Get them home had sex with daughter she says she wants to go back to Louisville. Told her you just got home she says she would give me head the way back. Five minutes later we back on 65 South. Dropped daighter back off at housing project gave her. 20. Have never seen the daughter since can't even remember her name never picked Becky up since didn't feel right plus the daughter was so good could never do the mom now.

MarkJohnos
12-13-16, 18:01
Saw Ashley today fresh out of jail and I will not repeat, last two times have been terrible today was just shot all over face and I must admit I left with more of it on me than she did -- not worth it imo.

Did see amber the other day same area and got a bigger girl her skills were on point.

Kyman
12-13-16, 18:34
Had a dream I Found Portland Cynthia for first time today. I usually don't dream in the daytime. In my dream I found her on 25th at Bank. Rolled to a spot and offered her 20 for BJ She declined said that was crazy and wanted 30. I said ok I'll drop you back off. She said ok, thinking I was bluffing. She changed her mind and took the 20 when she realized I wasn't bluffing. But she did get me back, pulled up on the finale and I had to catch. Nice and slow otherwise. Won't repeat because of the finale.

LuvToLickKitty
12-14-16, 11:09
Was heading out to meet someone last night around 9 when I came across this blond short curly hair with a red dress sexy black boots the kind that goes up to the knees and a black jacket on. She was dress for the part looked so good that I just had to give it a try. She got in was clean and smell good she had a place we went too. it was clean but was in a very bad part of town had to watch your self going in and coming out. I went to restroom when I came out she was undress she started with a BBBJ as I was holding her hair I told her how sexy the hair was then I said the boots was sexy as hell she ask me if I wanted her to put them back on I said hell yeah. She stop put her boots back on started back on giving me a BBBJ then we more on to FS witch was very good she got into it and was very wet and tight. She look sexy as hell laying on the bed with her boots and legs hanging over her head as I was banging the hell out of her. The damage she told me what ever I had so i gave her .30 she told me you know where i stay come back to see me just knock on the door.Is this an older woman on Floyd? If not what part of OL?

Seger
12-14-16, 13:45
Is this an older woman on Floyd? If not what part of OL?She told me she 42 doesn't look much old than that. But you maybe thinking about tammay she in her 50's and she got alot of gray hair. Becky does hang around on floyd from caldwell to ormsby. This will help the guy that pm early this week about becky.

Seger
12-14-16, 14:18
Was on my way to get a room for me and a girlfriend that on her way to see me from out of town and to spent the night. It was early about 7 seen this slim girl with long blond hair walking down 3th near 264 pass her up blow my horn she didn't look. Wasn't for sure if she was working are not but after another pass she started to walk down the street I went down. Did the pickup she about an 7 or 8 in looks. said she did this before but doesn't do it a lot just needed a few bucks. Took her to the motel got a room as she started to take off all her coats and hoodies she got thinner till she was like a spinner. She about 5'4' 105 lbs 40 years old very slim body. Gave a nice BBBJ and FS was good as will. She got no phone and trying to leave an old boyfriend she took my number. I drop her back off as she went back to work. Any body out there ever pick her up before.

Seger
12-16-16, 11:57
Driving through ol, and 3th st the last two nights there is nothing going on didn't even see the drug dealers out. Seen jennifer Wednesday night she turn around came up to the store where I was ask me for a cup of coffee and a ride back to her place. She the only one I seen out those two nights. Thursday night cc called me ask what I was into she wanted to go do something. I was all ready out anyway told her I couldn't right now. She told me to call her after I got done. We met up later went to get a bite to eat. She got a job now working and likes it a lot as she told me she may stop working the streets. She a nice girl I hope nothing but the best for her if she does.

Tortellini
12-17-16, 16:20
Few weeks ago found Anna, blonde hair, 40, by Kroger on 3rd Street. We ended up driving to a notel and give a very long BBBJ and multiple FS positions. Yes, she has a very nice personality.

Repeat. Absolutely.

Peace,

Tort.

Xerox
12-18-16, 09:07
I saw young Shay last week. Took her to a hotel for a few hours and had a great time for $80. She gave me her number but I lost it. Can someone please pm me her #? Thanks.

Best Bet
12-20-16, 21:40
First time I can remember in a long time there was nothing out. Sometimes I say nothing out but I mean nothing I would pick up. Out Sunday night and Monday morning and there was zero out not even a ugly fat old nothing.

JustFriends
12-21-16, 16:00
Few weeks ago found Anna, blonde hair, 40, by Kroger on 3rd Street. We ended up driving to a notel and give a very long BBBJ and multiple FS positions. Yes, she has a very nice personality.

Repeat. Absolutely.

Peace,

Tort.I think I saw her out walking today by that Kroger. She and I made eye contact a few times and I got the feeling that she knew I was a regular monger and she was a working girl. I would've picked her up if I had any cash, unfortunately I didn't and I didn't know the Southend area too well to get to my bank and I wouldn't want to do that with a SW in the car anyway. Well now that I know she is for sure legit, I will pick her up next time. I got to start carrying cash on me around these parts for this specific reason!

Newrules01
12-21-16, 16:22
I saw young Shay last week. Took her to a hotel for a few hours and had a great time for $80. She gave me her number but I lost it. Can someone please pm me her #? Thanks.Where do you normally find Shay at?

Lukos832
12-22-16, 06:53
Where do you normally find Shay at?You will find her on 7th street.

Seger
12-22-16, 13:40
I think I saw her out walking today by that Kroger. She and I made eye contact a few times and I got the feeling that she knew I was a regular monger and she was a working girl. I would've picked her up if I had any cash, unfortunately I didn't and I didn't know the Southend area too well to get to my bank and I wouldn't want to do that with a SW in the car anyway. Well now that I know she is for sure legit, I will pick her up next time. I got to start carrying cash on me around these parts for this specific reason!She out working called me Monday night ask me if I wanted to meet up from a friends phone. I couldn't cause of work but she a fine one. There not been too much out I'm been lucky that girls will call me at times. I had about 4 to call in the last week but I'll been way to busy. Maybe I fine anna and katie under my tree this Christmas just think a nice pair of blonds hope santa not a monger.

TipsTipsTips
12-23-16, 14:21
Its dead dead dead. With it being around 40 went out today expexting them to be crawling with the spell of cold weather. I was out from 10 a-1 p nothing out. I hit all spots, ol,port,3rd, dixe from lower hunters to broadway. Who took all the hoes. Hank?

LookInform
12-23-16, 15:54
Its dead dead dead. With it being around 40 went out today expexting them to be crawling with the spell of cold weather. I was out from 10 a-1 p nothing out. I hit all spots, ol,port,3rd, dixe from lower hunters to broadway. Who took all the hoes. Hank?One would think business would be at a high.

Xerox
12-24-16, 07:39
Does anyone have Terri from OL phone number? I used to see her out walking every day. Haven't seen her in a while but from reports sounds like she still around.

Seger
12-24-16, 09:20
Does anyone have Terri from OL phone number? I used to see her out walking every day. Haven't seen her in a while but from reports sounds like she still around.Yes she still out off and on. Thing is what I'v been told is she living with a monger that she was seeing off and on and He doesn't like her street walking. Anyway on my way home yesterday I seen anna over off of 3th st. I was on my way to see melanie would have like to been with anna but told melanie I was on my way plus she got a house. It been a few weeks since I seen her cause she has moved to a place off of taylor. But she gave a good BBBJ as well as FS as always.

Seger
12-27-16, 03:54
She called me tonight I was busy at the time but mat up with her later. Did a car date witch I hate to do but she did have a good place to do it at. She look nice as hell black tights to show her nice little ass and a pink top on with open sides to show off her big Cs. Gave me one hell of a BBBJ and FS was just as good. Told her next time it a motel. After I drop her off I drove around just to see what was out. There was 3 WSW on 4th st. One was nice looking the other two so so. Was out early in the day drove to ol portland, 18th st, 4th st. Was thinking with the warm weather would bring them out but I only seen two in ol star, and becky. And star was back out tonight. She looked like a flag men on a aircraft-carrier as she try land me in for a date.

Seger
12-28-16, 11:43
Don't know anything about her she the good looking one I seen the other night. She got long brown hair that braided kinda tall, slim, about an 8 or a 9. Seen her last night over off of taylor should have pick her up but it was late and I didn't have time. But I did go around the block to get a better look at her. Came around and had to stop and she was right there on the corner just what I was thinking she is very nice looking. She gave me a how about it and I gave her a little too late. Hope I do see her again and have the time cause she too nice to keep pasting her up.

ETownFun
12-29-16, 18:19
I know this is a longshot but I haven't had any luck lately, I would love to have a few girls phone #S I could contact, you can pm me if yall have any please!

LewisVilleJim
12-29-16, 21:54
I know this is a longshot but I haven't had any luck lately, I would love to have a few girls phone #S I could contact, you can pm me if yall have any please!Longshot isn't the correct word. Sorry pal go do some hunting like the rest of us mongers. Send me a couple phone #'s when you get them.

Happy New Year!!

Jimmy.

Best Bet
12-29-16, 22:13
The 21 year old Amber that use to be on 26th St. Then use to be by Mc Donalds on 22nd has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in some time just wondering.

Tortellini
12-30-16, 02:55
Found Andrea, 30 yrs. Old, long legs, 5'8", brunette walking on 3rd Street. Did the check and she sucked me on my way to the Notel. Was an excellent find. She used to strip in Brazil and is very sweet. Ended up going for a very length, deep, wet BBBJ followed by FS in several positions. Her favorite, of course doggie She squirted several times, was an excellent session.

Never seen her before and exchanged digits. Hope to see her again and she loves lingerie.

Appearance 9/10 (solid).

BBBJ. Excellent and slow.

DT. Sometimes.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Performance 9. 5/10.

Repeat. Hell ya!

Happy New Year!

Tort.

Seger
12-30-16, 12:13
Found Andrea, 30 yrs. Old, long legs, 5'8", brunette walking on 3rd Street. Did the check and she sucked me on my way to the Notel. Was an excellent find. She used to strip in Brazil and is very sweet. Ended up going for a very length, deep, wet BBBJ followed by FS in several positions. Her favorite, of course doggie She squirted several times, was an excellent session.

Never seen her before and exchanged digits. Hope to see her again and she loves lingerie.

Appearance 9/10 (solid).

DT. Sometimes.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Performance 9. 5/10.

Repeat. Hell ya!

Happy New Year!

Tort.Sounds like the the one I seen over off of taylor the other night. Miss the boat again dam!

Seger
01-01-17, 17:51
Was out last Wednesday night found this nice little honey name sarah over off of 3th st. Blond with short hair 32 years old she told me she not even 5 ft tall as I was holding her in my arms. A little heavy maybe 125 lbs and about a 7 or 8 in looks. Took to the motel and she gave a alright BBBJ and FS was good not great don't think I will repeat. After I drop her off I drove around a bit to see what else may be out. There was a tall slim black girl leaning against a pole on 4th st nice looking we each gave the looked to one another as I drove by. I came around the block and ask her if she needed a ride. With a bad attitude she said "you know what I'm doing". I'm thinking the same thing but how come your not moving that ass. Wouldn't have pick her up anyway cause of the attitude. Stop at the store seen this girl outside of it after I came back out she ask if I was going out to fairdale no I said but will be heading that way in a hour or so. She ask where I'm going now back to my motel for now ask her if she wanted to go with me will you take me to fairdale later yes I said. As we drove to the motel I ask her if she was a SW she said no just a house wife with a drunk for a old man. That works odd jobs at times as she help him do then. Her girl friend took off and left her there in the store for what ever reason. We got to the motel and I ask her if she wanted to do something she said I don't know I like you a lot and I can use the the money. As I started to come on to her told her I had 20 to 30 dollars on me she said that fine. Tall girl 39 years old name julia about 7 with big double D's gave a fine bbbg and FS was good gave her 25. But then Friday night she calls tells me she at her mom house off westport rd. Her old man didn't pick her back up ask me to pick her up take her home. I tell her I'm 15 miles away. She tells me we can spent some time with each other. I pick her up on the way she tells me to fine us a safe place to park. After we park she gave me a good BBBJ and FS again this time it was better than the first time. But this time she didn't ask for anything just took her near her house drop her off.

Seger
01-03-17, 11:51
Had a few calls over the weekend from sws but I didn't answer but stay with a special civilian for two days. Was on my way to a bar last night seen anna had to pick her up. I think she in the running to be my atf love that little ass and that long blond hair of hers. Took her to my spot she gave one hell of a FS date. Was going to take her to a motel but way thinking some time tonight someone else is going to call. Drop Anna off about 9 after we stop to get a pizza. Just got my first drink when tina call me a civilian. Then when I was leaving the bar about 12 melanie text me ask if I want to cum see her. Told her what I had to give she said that fine. Went to her house and she gave me a good FS. Don't get me wrong the others are good but after having anna and katie the others just don't cut it. Those two right now are my two favorite girls to see.

FillHerMouth
01-07-17, 10:20
Can you send digits to ex senior member. I'm out of retirement for a bit.

Appearance 9/10 (solid).

DT. Sometimes.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Performance 9. 5/10.

Repeat. Hell ya!

Happy New Year!

Tort.

Seger
01-07-17, 22:51
Angel that what she was had the most beautiful blue eyes and a very nice body 5'3" tall 120 lbs very light brown hair. Gave a good BBBJ then I got to see a very nice pair of wings open up. As she pull her pants off and spread them for me to see her beautiful landscape with a light short Bush covering. Gave me a heavenly good time Will repeat if the the devil doesn't show up.

FunnyMan69
01-09-17, 06:52
Angel that what she was had the most beautiful blue eyes and a very nice body 5'3" tall 120 lbs very light brown hair. Gave a good BBBJ then I got to see a very nice pair of wings open up. As she pull her pants off and spread them for me to see her beautiful landscape with a light short Bush covering. Gave me a heavenly good time Will repeat if the the devil doesn't show up.Any chance you got a number?

NuttinBetter
01-09-17, 12:33
Any chance you got a number?I Picked up Angel last week. Didn't realize she was so high till drove around with her. So decided to give her 5 bucks and let her out. She was so so f'ed up it wasn't even funny man. Pun intended. She does have pretty eyes though. No phone. That I could tell.

Seger
01-09-17, 14:31
I Picked up Angel last week. Didn't realize she was so high till drove around with her. So decided to give her 5 bucks and let her out. She was so so f'ed up it wasn't even funny man. Pun intended. She does have pretty eyes though. No phone. That I could tell.Can't belive you pass that nice little ass up with out getting taste of that. She called me sat night ask if I could come get her so we can go get a room for all night would have but was busy would like to see her again.

FlexinFast
01-10-17, 14:02
Haven't seen them out in a while. The phone Kelli had doesn't work (not a shocker). Anyone know where or if they are still around?

Seger
01-11-17, 04:25
Haven't seen them out in a while. The phone Kelli had doesn't work (not a shocker). Anyone know where or if they are still around?Andrea I seen her at omars about a week and a half ago. She lives in the apartments in back behind of the store. Don't know anything about kelly sarah live in the same apartment place love to give her a try.

Ohboy469
01-11-17, 10:14
Andrea I seen her at omars about a week and a half ago. She lives in the apartments in back behind of the store. Don't know anything about kelly sarah live in the same apartment place love to give her a try.Andrea evicted, no longer lives back there.

Seger
01-13-17, 13:23
Was out the other night in ol seen a cop car just setting in a parking space on the side of the road on preston at woodbine just watching. Also had a SW to call me to tell me that there been a lot of heat on the streets in ol Mark and unmarked cars. Was thinking why the heat on the streets. The farmers are going to town in just about a month from now.

Best Bet
01-13-17, 23:05
If anyone see's her would you PM would love to hook up with her.

LewisVilleJim
01-15-17, 23:29
If anyone see's her would you PM would love to hook up with her.What area does she walk?

Seger
01-16-17, 01:07
I miss her too!. There a few girls that you really miss for me it April always fun to be with. Lexi was very sweet would call me up at nights ask me to come see her. Didn't get to know her long before she pass on but the times I was with her she made it rememberable. And the red head jessica she was just fun to bend her over bang on from behind there was no better ass to see move then hers.

Tortellini
01-21-17, 13:13
Ran into a very tall brunette, 6'1", 47 yrs. Old named Nancy on Dixie Hwy. She has this girl next door look and is very sweet. After the LEO check with her warm hands found a quiet place to park. Started to give a very deep BBBJCIM session and was not rushed at all. There is nothing better than when a woman can deep throat on her own. Hard to find. After about 5-7 minutes, She asks me do you want me to put your cock and balls in my mouth at the same time I was like sure! The only provider who could do this in the past was good ole Keisha (RIP). Eventually I sprayed the goods in her mouth and wow what a relief.

Appearance 7. 5/10.

Performance 10+/10.

Personality 9/10.

Repeat. Yes.

Peace,

Tort.

Jake Longs
01-21-17, 17:49
Did Kiesha really pass?

This was a fun lady to hang with and she knew how to make a man feel like a king!

I remember taking her on a ride on my bike once, we had lots of fun stops!

She would even come to see me during my lunch break.

Where can we show our respects?

Ran into a very tall brunette, 6'1", 47 yrs. Old named Nancy on Dixie Hwy. She has this girl next door look and is very sweet. After the LEO check with her warm hands found a quiet place to park. Started to give a very deep BBBJCIM session and was not rushed at all. There is nothing better than when a woman can deep throat on her own. Hard to find. After about 5-7 minutes, She asks me do you want me to put your cock and balls in my mouth at the same time I was like sure! The only provider who could do this in the past was good ole Keisha (RIP). Eventually I sprayed the goods in her mouth and wow what a relief.

Appearance 7. 5/10.

Performance 10+/10.

Personality 9/10.

Repeat. Yes.

Peace,

Tort.

Seger
01-21-17, 22:29
Julia called me last night ask if I wanted to meet up. I couldn't had a civillan to meet up with after work. But she told me that angel was lock up. I seen her two night before this was going back for a pickup but she was gone. Last I seen of her she was talking to another girl. Found berenice slim, about 5'6' tall 110 lbs. Brown hair, mid 30's. Thursday night out in the rain. Nice little ass but she rush on the BBBJ but the cover FS was not half bad she had a place wasn't all that didn't have a bed. Was glad it only cost me. 20. Will repeat if we go to motel or she get a bed. Anna call me tonight wanted to know if we was going to meet told her no cause I got something else going on. Both of the jennifers are still working the once big jennifer told me she down to 145 lbs. And the other one I seen last Saturday after work for a quickie was near her called 5 minutes later we was getting it on great service. Haven't had a lot of time last two weeks to really look. But there still more out there that I seen for the short time I drove thought the areas.

Tortellini
01-22-17, 00:21
I have known Keisha, brunette for many years and she passed last year. I do not know her last name and do not have a link to her obituary. She was very sweet and she will be missed.

Today, the weather was really nice which brought out the SWs. I saw two WSW on 4th Street (2 blondes), brunette SW on Taylor Blvd and two on Dixie Hwy. ALWAYS follow the 22 rules of mongering!

If you do not know about these rules, LOOK them up.

Found another SW provider today by Dixie Hwy who gave me an awesome BBBJ and FS session.

Peace,

Tort.

Seger
01-23-17, 00:48
Went out just to see what was going on today about 2. First off drove down 3th nothing,4th st two girls but not nice looking. Then over to Ol seen an older blond setting on some steps on floyd didn't know if she was working or not she didn't look at me. Went back around and this time she was walking I stop for a light she walk up to the light and never look at me as she went east on oak. Was hoping she went to the store on oak but by the time I got around there she was no where to be found. I take it she was working and she got pickup. Had real nice body small like a spinner with long blond hair. Seen jennifer she did lose a lot of weight looks very nice she been getting a lot dates lately now I know why. Came back down 3th st stop at the circle k to get a drink and do a text. Seen three girls going into the store. One just happen to be amber the 25 year old with the beauty queen face see my post #6206 about her. Any way we got to talking I ask her who the other girl that with you that went into the store cause she was checking me out first. She tells me it her mom for a second I'm thinking a threesome haven't did a mom and daughter before. Mom came back out and yes they looked alot alike. First thing out of mom is how about a threesome I could tell she was up for it. But amber said hell no and the way she said it she meant it. So it was just me and amber she had a place it could have been better but it did have a bed. It was as good as the first time we seen each other she gave a great FS job.

DocFeelgood
01-23-17, 08:06

Appearance 7. 5/10.

Performance 10+/10.

Personality 9/10.

Repeat. Yes.

Peace,

Tort.Any more intel to find this one?

FlexinFast
01-23-17, 14:09
From around 11 a-1 p, I drove around from Portland, OL, up and down 6th, 7th, and Central. Nothing. Hope everything had fun while I was wasting gas. Good job, fellas.

Ohboy469
01-23-17, 17:34
From around 11 a-1 p, I drove around from Portland, OL, up and down 6th, 7th, and Central. Nothing. Hope everything had fun while I was wasting gas. Good job, fellas.They were all with me, sorry.

Newrules01
01-23-17, 21:15
Any more intel to find this one?What part of Dixie did you find her?

Musashi55
01-24-17, 03:22
The 21 year old Amber that use to be on 26th St. Then use to be by Mc Donalds on 22nd has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in some time just wondering.I live in Portland and see her around. She doesn't look to good I think her habit is getting pretty bad. I knew her grandfather when he was a Grim Reaper.

LookInform
01-24-17, 15:18
I know that this is a very vague description but there is a woman that walks around 26 and Bank street. She is not a 20 something. She seems to be in her 30's. She has brunette hair and a great figure. She has great curves. She normally wears sunglasses. Again I know this is a very vague description and do to my work I can not get a picture of her. Can anyone help with who this may be? Anyone have a Portland connection with someone that I can see?

Thank you for any help.

Best Bet
01-24-17, 18:35
I know that this is a very vague description but there is a woman that walks around 26 and Bank street. She is not a 20 something. She seems to be in her 30's. She has brunette hair and a great figure. She has great curves. She normally wears sunglasses. Again I know this is a very vague description and do to my work I can not get a picture of her. Can anyone help with who this may be? Anyone have a Portland connection with someone that I can see?

Thank you for any help.She lives near Lucky's Store. Seen her around alot lately the only thing in that area.

Seger
01-26-17, 14:56
Anna is now living in portland I call a number she gave from one of her friend phone. Cause she call me sat night and I was too busy to see her. She told me that she going to get a phone of her own soon and will call me when she get it. Pick her up took to a spot and as always gave a very good and no rush BBBJ as I play around with her kitty and she was getting all work up from it. Then lay her out for some FS she is very flexible I had her legs way over her head banging the hell out of her. She looked good too still love that long blond hair of hers. After that jennifer calls me ask me if I wanted to come over to see her she at her moms place and her moms in the hospital. So I went to see her wasn't going for sex as we are just frends. She looks real nice since she lost all the weight down to 145 lbs her tits and ass are still in tack just as big as once brfore. As I notice when we was haveing a drink and setting on the bed. She maybe a friend but I still check her out. As always when we do have sex it just happens every once in a blue moon. I will tell that she give one hell of a BJ just about the best you can find. And the sex was great too. As we went on for sometime she even got the body lotion out as we had a lot of fun. I don't remember when we did it the last time but it been sometime ago. But it was a hell of a fuck session as we both agree that it was great. I was told that renee was took out of town to have that baby and to get off of drugs let hope the best for her.

Xerox
01-28-17, 00:39
Can someone please give me Terry off Ormsby's phone number?

Tortellini
01-29-17, 00:22
Was driving down Dixie and found Stephanie in her usual place and did the scoop. She looked good, and told me she went to Outback recently to enjoy her delicious steak. Found a quiet place to park and gave me the typical non-rushed, deep BBBJCIM car session. What amazed me is that I unloaded the goods in her mouth and she just kept going. Wow! She told me when she is into it just keeps on going like the energizer bunny. Too funny.

Next, was looking for another SW and ran into good ole Sabrina. Could not believe my eyes! She is now 21 yrs. Old, brunette hair, recently out of the gray bar motel and used to walk along Preston. She gained a little weight yet her BBBJCIM session is one of the BEST. Used to call her deep throat queen Sabrina. Of course we found a quiet place to park and watched her magical DT skills. Her skills are excellent and can never last more than 5 minutes. Will definitely repeat. Sabrina's marks:

Appearance 8. 5/10.

DT. Of course.

Personality 9/10.

Performance 10++/10.

Repeat. Hell ya!

Does anyone have Terri's number, have not seen her in a while?

Peace,

Tort.

Best Bet
01-29-17, 00:31
Can someone please give me Terry off Ormsby's phone number?Seen her maybe a week ago said to her when you going to get a phone she said you know I don't do phones well. I only known her to have a phone once she left in my car take it back to her the next day she said keep it. Usually only see her out late at night or early am Like 3:00 BOL.

Seger
01-29-17, 22:25
This past Saturday night was going to my favored bar's to see what going on and check out the ladies. When around 9 got a call from anna pick her up went got a room. I have only been with her one time in a room the others times been car dates. It was great to have bed and do what ever she gave a very good FS as always. When I was picking her up blond jennifer seen me down in portland text me told she in the alley. Told her I had something to do be back in an hour or two. After I drop anna off went over one block and down about two blocks and pickup jennifer wasn't in need anymore but I had the room and for. 20 she do me anytime anywhere. Drop her off about 12:30 and finally got to one of my bar's at one. Later about 3:30 coming down preston seen this girl looked very nice pick her up said her name was karen 5'8' tall long brown reddish hair, about 140 lbs had glasses on. Jump in we did the checks she smell very nice little older she 51 but looks like maybe 40 with a very nice body. She gave a good wouldn't said great BBBJ but the FS and the sex session was great. Told her she could stay the night witch she did and in the morning she let me hit it again. Later as I took her out for breakfast I notice she looks a lot like a girl I been seeing for a year or so. Show her a picture and karen agree said dam I could be her mother. Will repeat she very nice got a great attitude and personality and a very nice set of C'c and ass to goes alone with it.

FunnyMan69
01-30-17, 11:33
Ok friends, I have reviewed and am a senior but have been out for a few months. Will anyone help out with didgets for a good freaky provider? I am hard up and short on time.

M Neiman
01-30-17, 12:02
Ok friends, I have reviewed and am a senior but have been out for a few months. Will anyone help out with didgets for a good freaky provider? I am hard up and short on time.Be careful FunnyMan, hard up and short on time often = thinking with the little head, and that's NEVER a good thing!

FunnyMan69
01-30-17, 12:03
Be careful FunnyMan, hard up and short on time often = thinking with the little head, and that's NEVER a good thing!That's why I'm asking for help LOL.

Amitus
02-01-17, 11:38
Was down off of West 6th and oak. I guess around 5:30-6 am I saw a cute one. Looked like she was early 20's brown or black hair. I nodded and she waved, bit I was doing a quick work thing. Came back about 30 minutes later. She was gone. I've driven back around several times this morning. Ugh nothing.

I am so mad for not stopping LOL.

BigShow0960
02-04-17, 03:29
I have been trying to pick up a SW on 3rd street near the gas station but have always struck out by not seeing any, although tonight I seen one with dark hair but before I could get to her someone picked her up. My question is. Is there somewhere close to 3rd street to look for SW if I strike out there first.

McRewman
02-04-17, 13:15
You can hang out at the Kroger a little further north on 3rd, assuming you're talking about the gas station near 3rd /264. They walk all up and down 3rd though, between central or Kenton and the watterson. You can also drive across central and cruise 4th street between central and winkler, but a lot of those girls are hood rats.

I have been trying to pick up a SW on 3rd street near the gas station but have always struck out by not seeing any, although tonight I seen one with dark hair but before I could get to her someone picked her up. My question is. Is there somewhere close to 3rd street to look for SW if I strike out there first.

Tortellini
02-04-17, 22:18
Finally reached Anna, blonde, MILF, older, mature and is one of my favorite SWs. She recently moved over to Portland and looked really good. Love that thick curly blonde hair. She is way prettier than those BP girls.

Had a very good BBBJ and FS session. Her attitude and experience is top notch. Since it has been so cold out, everyone has been staying inside.

Peace,

Tort.

FlexinFast
02-05-17, 02:14
You can hang out at the Kroger a little further north on 3rd, assuming you're talking about the gas station near 3rd /264. They walk all up and down 3rd though, between central or Kenton and the watterson. You can also drive across central and cruise 4th street between central and winkler, but a lot of those girls are hood rats.Tell us how you really feel. LOL.

GoTaHaveIt
02-05-17, 07:39
Finally reached Anna, blonde, MILF, older, mature and is one of my favorite SWs. She recently moved over to Portland and looked really good. Love that thick curly blonde hair. She is way prettier than those BP girls.

Had a very good BBBJ and FS session. Her attitude and experience is top notch. Since it has been so cold out, everyone has been staying inside.

Peace,

Tort.You forgot to say your usual former stripper LOL!

Seger
02-06-17, 10:47
Anna called me yesterday ask if I could meet up. Told her not right now was at a bar and on my bike. She wanted me to know that she got her a phone now and I can called her anytime. Pick her up a little later and she gave a great BBBJ and well as FS. Watching lady gaga last night on the super bowl her hair looks kinda like anna mainly the color. Love to bent that little ass over pull that hair and bang the hell out of her. I think she going to become my atf over coming terrie that gotta to be big and tracy that told lies till the cows came home. And bang every one in town and would tell you that your the only one she sees and loves right. Plus anna like daty she was all clean the other night at the motel and I went down on her for the first time and she went crazy.

JMan1970
02-06-17, 13:38
WSW 26 & Slevin looked to be late 20 to early 30's dirty blonde maybe 5'6". Not hard on the eyes any info on who might be?

JustFriends
02-06-17, 20:24
Saw Amber out walking a week or so ago. Tonight found a thin, kinda thick, WSW in blue and white tight leggings and a black coat. Kind of curly hair. Thought about picking her up but then the car in front of me pulls up next to her and talks to her through his window. Made me very nervous. I've never picked up a SW before but I have started pushing myself more and more into it since BP is practically dead now and I can save a few bucks. But I read the rules and try to do everything by the knowledge I gain from you experts, so I was shocked when that dude was talking to her through his passenger window. Looked like a scene straight out a movie! He didn't pick her up either, saw her walking down Kenton again and I got a better look of her face, she looked like she had soars all over her face which really disappointed me. Chickened out after that.

Any tips for a beginner?

GoTaHaveIt
02-07-17, 18:14
Saw Amber out walking a week or so ago. Tonight found a thin, kinda thick, WSW in blue and white tight leggings and a black coat. Kind of curly hair. Thought about picking her up but then the car in front of me pulls up next to her and talks to her through his window. Made me very nervous. I've never picked up a SW before but I have started pushing myself more and more into it since BP is practically dead now and I can save a few bucks. But I read the rules and try to do everything by the knowledge I gain from you experts, so I was shocked when that dude was talking to her through his passenger window. Looked like a scene straight out a movie! He didn't pick her up either, saw her walking down Kenton again and I got a better look of her face, she looked like she had soars all over her face which really disappointed me. Chickened out after that.
much HIV and other things going around not worth it
Any tips for a beginner?If I could things over again I would never got into the hobby period. Why I quit myself to dangerous so my advice don't do it. Get yourself multiple real gf's and not mess with any of these providers SW, BP or whatever. Too much Hiv and other life threatening things just not worth it my man. Just my two cents!

JustFriends
02-07-17, 18:51
If I could things over again I would never got into the hobby period. Why I quit myself to dangerous so my advice don't do it. Get yourself multiple real gf's and not mess with any of these providers SW, BP or whatever. Too much Hiv and other life threatening things just not worth it my man. Just my two cents!I feel the same way sometimes too but I'm too far gone and apathetic. I was just asking for advice with SW.

TipsTipsTips
02-07-17, 19:52
Took a cruise around old louisville saw at least 4 LEO with one posted up in an alley near the mag bar. I also saw a state boy right off the 65 exit underpass on oak. As someone posted before the farmers will be in town soon keep everything to the vest for the next week.

Seger
02-08-17, 12:34
Was going into mcdonald's parking lot the one off of taylor monday night found this nice looking girl said her name was emily I think that was her name nice looking a spinner for sure 30 years old long brown hair. Gave her a ride told me she a working girl was going to give me FS for. 30 but she was wanted to stay near there. I told her it to hot here and I didn't have the time to take anywhere else got her number going to try her out if I can get a hold of her. Anyway gave berenice another try little later that night the first time she wasn't great and some what of a rush. This time she had a bed no rush gave an all right FS but not great don't know if I will repeat again cause I have better girls to do. But not bad for. 20 and a place to do it at. Last night in old louisville it was late didn't see a LEO no where as well as sws.

Ky Guy 123
02-09-17, 21:02
Hi all,

As title states, looking for a quick pop in or drive thru optionswith a Caucasian lass in Lville tomorrow. I used to visit often but haven't in years and know how areas to search change over time. Any help is appreciated. Telling a guy to look on Taylor Rd is fine, but need cross streets or landmarks to reference to make it valid for someone not local. Please keep that in mind. Pm or post here.

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

Xerox
02-09-17, 22:26
Lost Shays number can someone please pm me.

Best Bet
02-12-17, 12:52
Made a early pass about 10 this am And all that was out was Terrie.

Seger
02-12-17, 15:38
Made a early pass about 10 this am And all that was out was Terrie.Her old man must have stay out all night and she took off. Did you pick her up is she still big. I seen a dam good looking one last night as I was coming back from downtown. Some one pick her up before I could get back around. Very tall black hair girl nice body also seen karen.

Best Bet
02-12-17, 18:24
Her old man must have stay out all night and she took off. Did you pick her up is she still big. I seen a dam good looking one last night as I was coming back from downtown. Some one pick her up before I could get back around. Very tall black hair girl nice body also seen karen.Yeah still thick same great service as all ways. If anyone runs into little April let me know.

Seger
02-12-17, 18:43
Yeah still thick same great service as all ways. If anyone runs into little April let me know.If I run into April I'm going to bang the hell out of her then I like you know. I'm sure you'll do the same.

Tortellini
02-12-17, 23:53
Ran into Gabby the other day, BSW, 5'2", and has super thick DSL. She usually hangs out at 26th just south of Broadway.

Have not seen Sabrina in a while and is staying at a house off 7th Street.

Saw Anna a while back and yes she has beautiful blonde hair.

Interesting to hear that Terrie is out. Have not seen her in over a year, and can be a total freak. Older MILF and is a lot of fun to be with.

Recently, CNN posted a story about Louisville and appears the candy epidemic is very bad. Terrible news. They are adding 150+ LEO.

Peace,

Tort.

BigShow0960
02-13-17, 23:01
Where can I find anna at? I usually get out around midnight- any good spots I can check out.

LouisvillCum
02-15-17, 01:20
Thicker MILF? Just my type! I notice people talk about her but nothing about where. I think about a year ago someone said she was running around Old Louisville? Idk, but if someone can get me hooked up with her I have a feeling I'd be quite grateful!

Thanks and have fun, be safe.

Xerox
02-15-17, 08:04
If I run into April I'm going to bang the hell out of her then I like you know. I'm sure you'll do the same.Mmm little April. No rules. Last time I saw her we did some hardcore roleplaying. Is she still off 3rd?

Seger
02-15-17, 11:37
Mmm little April. No rules. Last time I saw her we did some hardcore roleplaying. Is she still off 3rd?Jennifer told me the other night that April is in a have way house. She had 6 mos to do and she doing a step program in there. Seen little angel over the weekend she got April body and she a lot like April. I told myself that if I seen her again I would took her to a motel to really bang her. She got hot as hell with me playing with her. We did mish with dfk at times then I flip her over for doggy she told me pound the hell out of her pussy. As she was pounding me back at the same time pulling on my balls. She love her ass smack and her hair pull. As we got done going at it doggy her ass was on the end of the bed legs on floor as she just lay there like she was dead. She was petty wet ask me to get something to clean her up. I got a wash towel she ask me if I could wipe her up as she just lay there for about 5 to 10 minutes more like she had all she wanted. Told me the next morning that she was up for a threesome if I was into that. She didn't give me a BJ this time as she got so dam hot she was really turning me on with that so I didn't need that done. And anna the other night call and told me she was sick. For all of you that got low post numbers you can find her in portland around 22nd st.

Tortellini
02-17-17, 18:50
Finally reached Sabrina who is the ultimate DT Queen. She is living with a roommate Heather off 7th Street. She can go balls deep.

Found a quiet place to park and gave another spectacular DT BBBJCIM car session. Once her hand and mouth were synchronized, wow could not last for another minute or two. She is now 21 yrs. Old, out of the gray bar motel and told me the Farmers Convention is in town. Though she has gained some weight still very hot.

Have not seen that many SWs out yet saw a few off 4th Street and Winkler the other day.

Peace,

Tort.

JustFriends
02-18-17, 02:47
Finally reached Sabrina who is the ultimate DT Queen. She is living with a roommate Heather off 7th Street. She can go balls deep.

Found a quiet place to park and gave another spectacular DT BBBJCIM car session. Once her hand and mouth were synchronized, wow could not last for another minute or two. She is now 21 yrs. Old, out of the gray bar motel and told me the Farmers Convention is in town. Though she has gained some weight still very hot.

Have not seen that many SWs out yet saw a few off 4th Street and Winkler the other day.

Peace,

Tort.How would any of us get into contact with her?

Mike9876
02-20-17, 07:33
Has anyone seen Tracy are Heather that use to work old Louisville and 25th and Main. If you have a number where they can be found would like to have it. PM me please.

Seger
02-22-17, 12:44
Terrie is not living with the guy in the 800 no more they had a fight and she left staying with her moms again. She stop me Monday night was surprise I let her in. Told me she was sorry about what happen between us.Ask me if we can be friends again. Told me she tired of me passing her up. Told me she owe me one when ever I'm ready. She looked good but little heavy for my liking but she was always a lot of fun. Seen becky, karen, misslisa, star, and a few other ones I didn't know. One little blond that look very nice. Ask terrie about her she didn't know her name but seen her a few times.

BobHowr2005
02-22-17, 19:53
Saw a SW on corner of preston and ormsby 2 days ago. Went around the block and when I turned down ormsby for the pu a car got real close behind and I got spooked. SW was fairly tall long hair brunette looked pretty good. I'd rate 7-8 on SW scale. Any body have idea who might have been?

Seger
02-23-17, 05:20
Saw a SW on corner of preston and ormsby 2 days ago. Went around the block and when I turned down ormsby for the pu a car got real close behind and I got spooked. SW was fairly tall long hair brunette looked pretty good. I'd rate 7-8 on SW scale. Any body have idea who might have been?If she was kinda heavy sounds like terrie.

Best Bet
02-23-17, 22:27
If she was kinda heavy sounds like terrie.If she loves anal then it was Terrie.

EWolf2478
02-24-17, 12:02
I have frequented a few body rub girls in the past as well as a few AMP's. I am new to the forums but I e enjoyed reading the posts. I've recently made 4 trips through some of the known SW areas but have experienced no luck. I've read and memorized the rules however on all 4 trips I have not had any luck spotting anyone. Because of the fear we all have for Uncle LEO, I am not looking for specifics but my question is this. If I have had no luck spotting anyone, am I just blind or is the SW game that slow right now that I've not been able to enjoy the streets of This fine city.

Seger
02-25-17, 04:21
I have frequented a few body rub girls in the past as well as a few AMP's. I am new to the forums but I e enjoyed reading the posts. I've recently made 4 trips through some of the known SW areas but have experienced no luck. I've read and memorized the rules however on all 4 trips I have not had any luck spotting anyone. Because of the fear we all have for Uncle LEO, I am not looking for specifics but my question is this. If I have had no luck spotting anyone, am I just blind or is the SW game that slow right now that I've not been able to enjoy the streets of This fine city.It maybe a little of both they been out look for girls that are looking around for passing cars and if they look right at you as you pass then up those are most likely sws. It got a lot to do with timing too. Girls standing around in a parking lots. You have to know the look that most girls will give. Some will throw you off like one time years back there was two girls in a phone both on 3th st it was late I pass them a few time both would look at me. So I stop they told me "we're not hooker's we're dance's" I never forgot it good luck and be safe.

BobHowr2005
02-25-17, 06:05
Picked up the little redhead in OL yesterday. Near Floyd and ormsby. Said she has a phone but didn't get the digits. Not sure as to name she been around awhile. Gave. 25 for pretty good bbjws.

LuvToLickKitty
02-25-17, 12:14
I have frequented a few body rub girls in the past as well as a few AMP's. I am new to the forums but I e enjoyed reading the posts. I've recently made 4 trips through some of the known SW areas but have experienced no luck. I've read and memorized the rules however on all 4 trips I have not had any luck spotting anyone. Because of the fear we all have for Uncle LEO, I am not looking for specifics but my question is this. If I have had no luck spotting anyone, am I just blind or is the SW game that slow right now that I've not been able to enjoy the streets of This fine city.They are everywhere. I drive for Uber and see them all the time on 3rd st and old louisville around ormsby. Not so much in portland anymore. Hell I saw 3 on preston between godtathers and rallys.

GoTaHaveIt
02-25-17, 15:03
They are everywhere. I drive for Uber and see them all the time on 3rd st and old louisville around ormsby. Not so much in portland anymore. Hell I saw 3 on preston between godtathers and rallys.Have you had too Uber a monger to one of the AMP / BR places yet? If so I bet in your mind on the drop off or pick-up you couldn't resist the urge too but ask for a review of services LOL.

TipsTipsTips
02-26-17, 18:35
Found a thick jet black hair WSW today in portland at 3 p. She had a nice set of bolt ons. 40 with 6 dollar tip for a quick car FS. I also ran through old louisville nothing but a blond chick that looked like dee snyder from twisted sister

EWolf2478
02-26-17, 23:54
Thanks for the responses everyone. I'll keep my eyes open and hopefully I'll be posting a review next time around. I do have a little thing for redheads so I'll try a few laps around OL.

LovedAtBox
02-27-17, 00:06
I will be in Louisville this weekend, March 3rd-5th, 2017 for my business. I would like to ask where the stroll or strolls are located in Louisville? Please, if you could tell me what general location, from which street to which street is the busiest or the most WSW to chose from?. I will be stay close to the race track. Please, give me any helpful information you have. I want to have a plan before I get there. Thank you all very much!

McRewman
02-27-17, 15:57
If you click into the SW photos, there are several maps in there. Near the track is 3rd, between central and 264; 4th between central and Winkler and Taylor blvd, between central and 264. When you're on Taylor, you take arcade over to 7th, but found that area can be hit or miss. If you run into a skinny young chick named Lizzy (Liz, Elizabeth), it would be better for your health to avoid.

I will be in Louisville this weekend, March 3rd-5th, 2017 for my business. I would like to ask where the stroll or strolls are located in Louisville? Please, if you could tell me what general location, from which street to which street is the busiest or the most WSW to chose from?. I will be stay close to the race track. Please, give me any helpful information you have. I want to have a plan before I get there. Thank you all very much!

LovedAtBox
02-27-17, 18:32
If you click into the SW photos, there are several maps in there. Near the track is 3rd, between central and 264; 4th between central and Winkler and Taylor blvd, between central and 264. When you're on Taylor, you take arcade over to 7th, but found that area can be hit or miss. If you run into a skinny young chick named Lizzy (Liz, Elizabeth), it would be better for your health to avoid.I am sure you gave me enough to look at here, LOL. Thanks again for your help!

KyCountyBoy
02-28-17, 01:55
Ran into a mature Curly Bond close to the grocery store and gas station on 3rd. She was very friendly and willing with a full menu.

20 BJ, When I offered extra cash for upgrades she was very interested in earning the additional fee. Not young, not a spinner, but willing and friendly.

I would repeat.

KyCountyBoy.

Seger
02-28-17, 04:37
Ran into a mature Curly Bond close to the grocery store and gas station on 3rd. She was very friendly and willing with a full menu.

20 BJ, When I offered extra cash for upgrades she was very interested in earning the additional fee. Not young, not a spinner, but willing and friendly.

I would repeat.

KyCountyBoy.Told you she was nice just don't let get mess up before you do anything cause she will pass out on you and go to sleep and will not want to do anything. Been with her three times. one time she had spice and she did that on me. but she did do me a little later. I don't think you have to offered any extra she let me do what ever for that price. She is a nice little honey to bang.

BigShow0960
03-02-17, 03:51
I seen stephanie -alittle on the heavy side but nice big rack--at food mart on 3rd street, she asked me for a ride to winkler--while in the car she was mumbling about all kinds of crazy things, I don't know if she was on something or just crazy. She asked if I wanted a BBBJ--she said she would take any $$ that I wanted to give up. She was very horny and wanted me to play with the kitty while she did her thing--BBBJ was very rough -probably won't see her again.

JanuaryAss
03-02-17, 13:58
If you click into the SW photos, there are several maps in there. Near the track is 3rd, between central and 264; 4th between central and Winkler and Taylor blvd, between central and 264. When you're on Taylor, you take arcade over to 7th, but found that area can be hit or miss. If you run into a skinny young chick named Lizzy (Liz, Elizabeth), it would be better for your health to avoid.I'm trying to find the maps but I don't know where to find the SW photos. Any help?

Newrules01
03-02-17, 17:24
Has anyone seen Tracy are Heather that use to work old Louisville and 25th and Main. If you have a number where they can be found would like to have it. PM me please.If you are referring to little tin Heather that use to walk around Preston and Gwendolyn, she is staying somewhere off of Preston close to Audubon Park. I heard she was on that H and looks really bad. I don't have a number for her anymore.

KyCountyBoy
03-03-17, 01:15
Found a tall (5'10") girl named Lexxi close to the grocery store on 3rd. Late afternoon. Dark short hair and a killer body.

And a pleaser attitude that is hard to find. And a lot of fun when you do stumble across one.

She has a full menu of delightful pass-times. Keep an eye out for a tall slice of heaven.

I will repeat.

KyCountyBoy.

McRewman
03-03-17, 15:58
She escorts too; advertises on BP:

http://louisville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fabulously-fun-friday-frenzy/12304237

It's been a while since I saw her last, but I used to hit it for $40. Just make sure you have a good cover on as she's a heavy needle user.

Found a tall (5'10") girl named Lexxi close to the grocery store on 3rd. Late afternoon. Dark short hair and a killer body.

And a pleaser attitude that is hard to find. And a lot of fun when you do stumble across one.

She has a full menu of delightful pass-times. Keep an eye out for a tall slice of heaven.

I will repeat.

KyCountyBoy.

McRewman
03-03-17, 16:08
You click into the photos section. Takes you to a new page. Some are listed as maps and I think some aren't.

I'm trying to find the maps but I don't know where to find the SW photos. Any help?

Seger
03-04-17, 19:58
Found this little honey in the mc'donalds parking lot one night gave her a ride. Yes she a working girl ask me if I wanted to do anything at that time was on my way to do something. But I got her number and gave her a call one night. We went to her garage it was dark but it did have a place to lay on. I didn't really get to see much of her but her BBBJ was great then FS was fine too. I could feel her getting wet as I bang on her to a point she was dripping it felt good as hell. Afterward she told next time we'll go to your place. So I pick her up again and we get a room. On the way over we talk she is very nice and easy going. We both get undress and as soon as her ass hit the bed she goes I bet you like to eat that meaning her cat. She the one that wanted to be eat it did look good so I said hell yes. I don't have any complain about my daty but she got a special way she wants it lick and if you do it right she goes crazy. She gave me a very good BBBJ then we went to mish as she got dripping wet again. Flip her to get a better look at that killer ass she got for some k9. Afterward I said your wet as hell she told me she always been like that. Will repeat again for sure.later on as i was looking on escort babylon i found her ad.She got a bad review but I found her to be a very fine and fun girl to be with. http://escortbabylon.net/#louisville / photos /5022169768/19290298.

Patky63
03-05-17, 11:08
Found this little honey in the mc'donalds parking lot one night gave her a ride. Yes she a working girl ask me if I wanted to do anything at that time was on my way to do something. But I got her number and gave her a call one night. We went to her garage it was dark but it did have a place to lay on. I didn't really get to see much of her but her BBBJ was great then FS was fine too. I could feel her getting wet as I bang on her to a point she was dripping it felt good as hell. Afterward she told next time we'll go to your place. So I pick her up again and we get a room. On the way over we talk she is very nice and easy going. We both get undress and as soon as her ass hit the bed she goes I bet you like to eat that meaning her cat. She the one that wanted to be eat it did look good so I said hell yes. I don't have any complain about my daty but she got a special way she wants it lick and if you do it right she goes crazy. She gave me a very good BBBJ then we went to mish as she got dripping wet again. Flip her to get a better look at that killer ass she got for some k9. Afterward I said your wet as hell she told me she always been like that. Will repeat again for sure.later on as i was looking on escort babylon i found her ad.She got a bad review but I found her to be a very fine and fun girl to be with. http://escortbabylon.net/#louisville / photos /5022169768/19290298.What name dies she go by on BP?

KillaMan
03-05-17, 14:07
Spotted a red headed one early 20's about 5'7. Pretty thin. She was at the intersection of Kenton and Third about 20 minutes ago. Some other guy got her before I could. Smh.

Best Bet
03-05-17, 17:31
The crazy one with the big rack was on Preston earlier today.

Sexmoron
03-05-17, 18:16
What name dies she go by on BP?http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/502-216-9768/?id=11797222

LewisVilleJim
03-05-17, 21:44
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/502-216-9768/?id=11797222Been a while but I picked her up at 4th and Central by the pawn shop one day last year. 20 for BBBJCIM with spit.

Seger
03-05-17, 23:40
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/502-216-9768/?id=11797222That her but hell she got some high pricing going on in her ads. I pick that up for about half of what her lowest price is in one of her ads. Room and all. 50 but hell she stay for an half an hour are so. And the time in the garage. 20 like I said I see her again ***** or not.

Seger
03-06-17, 01:02
Seen anna a little later that night that I seen andrieyah she always very nice to see. It was the first time I seen her in 2 or 3 weeks we miss each other on valentine's day we was to meet up. I Got her some red and black sexy panties that she likes and she model for me and let me take pictures of her in them it was great. Then we got down to business. Did some daty that she love and then it was my turn. I don't have to say much but she always give a good BJ and FS will repeat. I may tell you why I miss valentine's day with anna. I seen someone most of us all know. Right now I don't if I want to tell you. I will tell you that for a week are so I was thinking about hanging up my guns for this girl.

NuttinBetter
03-06-17, 18:13
Seen anna a little later that night that I seen andrieyah she always very nice to see. It was the first time I seen her in 2 or 3 weeks we miss each other on valentine's day we was to meet up. I Got her some red and black sexy panties that she likes and she model for me and let me take pictures of her in them it was great. Then we got down to business. Did some daty that she love and then it was my turn. I don't have to say much but she always give a good BJ and FS will repeat. I may tell you why I miss valentine's day with anna. I seen someone most of us all know. Right now I don't if I want to tell you. I will tell you that for a week are so I was thinking about hanging up my guns for this girl.So I've worn a set of tires out looking for anna in portland area!. Any chance you can lead me to her usual location? I use to see her on 3rd in the afternoon hours but I was always working! Pm if you can help me out. Thanks.

KillaMan
03-08-17, 14:55
I had a dream with Tabitha around 1 pm Today on third between the pawn shop and Kroger. 25 yr old WSW with brown hair about 5'2", scar on her chest. Several tats, very small tits, a so-so BBJCIM with a spit for $30. I would repeat in a pinch.

I saw lots of them out today. Especially after I dropped her off near 7th and Hill. I'm new to the SWS thing but I have never seen as many as I saw today. Plan on checking that spot out again.

Seger
03-08-17, 16:03
Coming back from downtown drove around a bit. Not much out in OL just star. Did see sarah she looked good had a hot pink top on over off of 4th st. She stop me ask me if I was ready to rock and roll. Told me she had a house we could go to. I was wanting to see andrieyah called her box was full then she call back after I got home. Text anna and no text back for now don't know what happen to her. And CC still working but not no where to go. And melanie moved out of her place off of taylor and oakwood. Don't know where she went may be lock up.she calls are text me from time to time.

BigDad37
03-08-17, 20:59
I have never like forever never picked up a girl on the street until yesterday and today. Thornton's corner, New Lagrange Road in the morning between 10 and 1:00. Very young attractive black girl kept making eye contact as I sat at the light, so I pointed at the passenger seat and she hopped in. I asked her to turn off her cell phone so she could not gps me; she was reluctant but did as I asked. Took her to my place taking an indirect route turning a normal 5 minute drive to a 20 minute drive. . For less than $ everything was on the table because her phone bill was due and she did not have all of her rent money. Not very experienced. Very clean, 5' 6" 135, actually very pretty; no sniffles from coke use, no tats, no other evidence of drug use. Very good BBBJ GFE (very clean). I got her number for future reference. She stayed two hours (phone off) so I tipped her well. Took her home by way of Anchorage.

Today she was darker and thicker and considerably older said she was on so I got a BBBJ for. 3. Will not repeat.

BigWilleyStyle
03-08-17, 23:25
BigDad.

Are you saying you picked up 2 different SWs from the same general area?

I have never like forever never picked up a girl on the street until yesterday and today. Thornton's corner, New Lagrange Road in the morning between 10 and 1:00. Very young attractive black girl kept making eye contact as I sat at the light, so I pointed at the passenger seat and she hopped in. I asked her to turn off her cell phone so she could not gps me; she was reluctant but did as I asked. Took her to my place taking an indirect route turning a normal 5 minute drive to a 20 minute drive. . For less than $ everything was on the table because her phone bill was due and she did not have all of her rent money. Not very experienced. Very clean, 5' 6" 135, actually very pretty; no sniffles from coke use, no tats, no other evidence of drug use. Very good BBBJ GFE (very clean). I got her number for future reference. She stayed two hours (phone off) so I tipped her well. Took her home by way of Anchorage.

Today she was darker and thicker and considerably older said she was on so I got a BBBJ for. 3. Will not repeat.

Xerox
03-09-17, 07:00
One of you great mongers gave me Shay's number back in November or December. When I visited Louisville twice a month, I'd give her a call and she'd come to my hotel for several hours. The number I have for her doesn't work anymore. I'll be back in Louisville this weekend and would love to see her for a few hours. Does anyone have a recent number for her, or any sightings? I know she usually works over by Liz off 7th street, but she was living over off 32nd somewhere with her brother so I don't think she's walking that much anymore. Any info would be great, thanks!

BigDad37
03-09-17, 07:05
BigDad.

Are you saying you picked up 2 different SWs from the same general area?From the same corner.

FellFromGrace
03-10-17, 09:03
Ran into Sarah off 4th near downs yesterday. Had a couple of hours free, scooped her up. Very nice, polite, a user but quite coherent and honest about it. Blone, face about a 6 on SW scale but body about an 8 or 9. Took back to Notel. No rush, in fact, willing / wanting to hang out for a bit. BBBJ, FS, release anywhere you want. 40 damage plus shot of bourbon for a tip. Will definitely repeat. -FFG.

LuvToLickKitty
03-10-17, 12:31
Anyone have any digits they can share. Senior only please.

ShawBerry31
03-10-17, 13:48
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

BigDad37
03-10-17, 17:55
BigDad.

Are you saying you picked up 2 different SWs from the same general area?There was a different black girl there today; clean looking, dressed nicely, 30 ish, short, medium build, chocolate shade, short hair doing the eye contact thing. Three girls in four days on that corner made me leery. I went into Thornton's and bought coffee just so I could check the area out well for pimps, LEO, set ups, etc and while I was surveying the area, another older white guy picked her up. I had tried to call the young one from the first day but got a "this number not in service at this time" recording.

Mr King
03-11-17, 01:55
The chances in that location day or night are ZERO.

That area is white, white, white and cops come and go into that Thorntons at all times. That area, that intersection is protected by about 3-4 incorporated police departments on top of the LMPD and I can assure you the neighbors would be on a BSW within seconds.

For my first time ever on this site - I call a bluff.

There was a different black girl there today; clean looking, dressed nicely, 30 ish, short, medium build, chocolate shade, short hair doing the eye contact thing. Three girls in four days on that corner made me leery. I went into Thornton's and bought coffee just so I could check the area out well for pimps, LEO, set ups, etc and while I was surveying the area, another older white guy picked her up. I had tried to call the young one from the first day but got a "this number not in service at this time" recording.

BigDad37
03-11-17, 08:41

That area is white, white, white and cops come and go into that Thorntons at all times. That area, that intersection is protected by about 3-4 incorporated police departments on top of the LMPD and I can assure you the neighbors would be on a BSW within seconds.

For my first time ever on this site - I call a bluff.I suppose I am allowed to respond since a member basically called me a liar and that just simply will not work. First, the area is far from all white; I live within five minutes of that corner and go through that intersection practically daily going to the PO on Old LaGrange Road. There is a large apartment complex on New LaGrange Road just a half of a block away (Wood Road) and another on the opposite side of New LaGrange Road; both have a large ethnic population. There are several apartment complexes down the street in the opposite direction which also have diverse occupancy.

The City of Lyndon is contracted with Graymoor-Devondale PD; LMPD 8th Division is a huge area geographically and is way understaffed because of violence in the other areas. A woman was shot and killed not far from that corner this past summer. This has been a massage parlor on Vine just off Lyndon Lane for years; another in the apartments by the tracks, I have seen women, black and white, on Lyndon Lane, both LaGrange Roads, and Whipps Mill Road giving the look, just never had the urge to pick one up.

Beyond what I just said, I am not going to get into a tit for tat. What I described happened exactly as I stated. Thanks for indulging my retort.

TipsTipsTips
03-11-17, 08:57
I suppose I am allowed to respond since a member basically called me a liar and that just simply will not work. First, the area is far from all white; I live within five minutes of that corner and go through that intersection practically daily going to the PO on Old LaGrange Road. There is a large apartment complex on New LaGrange Road just a half of a block away (Wood Road) and another on the opposite side of New LaGrange Road; both have a large ethnic population. There are several apartment complexes down the street in the opposite direction which also have diverse occupancy.

The City of Lyndon is contracted with Graymoor-Devondale PD; LMPD 8th Division is a huge area geographically and is way understaffed because of violence in the other areas. A woman was shot and killed not far from that corner this past summer. This has been a massage parlor on Vine just off Lyndon Lane for years; another in the apartments by the tracks, I have seen women, black and white, on Lyndon Lane, both LaGrange Roads, and Whipps Mill Road giving the look, just never had the urge to pick one up.

Beyond what I just said, I am not going to get into a tit for tat. What I described happened exactly as I stated. Thanks for indulging my retort.Sometimes your just in the right place at the right time. Two years sgo I was getting gas at thr speedway of shelbyville rd and ended up picking up hot 8/9 that asked for a cig. Another time I picked up a 21 blonde (caroline) 2012 at midcity mall in the highlands. Guess its like when you see deer in a parking lot within the city. Strange but we all know its possible.

Sexmoron
03-11-17, 19:01
I can't say the monger is anyone here. But I saw this on Facebook. I've blurred out the license plate in this pic, but I can't blur it out on Facebook. The person compaining on Facebook is being encouraged by others to go to LEO.

JustFriends
03-12-17, 12:05
I can't say the monger is anyone here. But I saw this on Facebook. I've blurred out the license plate in this pic, but I can't blur it out on Facebook. The person compaining on Facebook is being encouraged by others to go to LEO.Cemeteries are hot anyway. Being where loved ones are buried, people like the guy in your pic are more likely to be offended and call the cops, confront you, or take a picture and post it, than if you were parked somewhere in a parking lot or side street. I've had girls tell me to park in churches and even school parking lots, no way!

Also why is that guy parked on the side like that? He couldn't have pulled into a parking space AT LEAST?

Tortellini
03-12-17, 17:59
Found Katrina on Dixie Hwy just south of W Hill Street. She is 37 yrs. Old, 5'3", 120 lbs, brunette and gave me an excellent BBBJCIM session. Was pretty extreme. Told me she is not out very often and glad I ran into her. She does not have a phone. Her BBBJ DT skills were very good too. Will definitely repeat.

Seniors PM for more information about her.

Peace,

Tort.

Member #6042
03-12-17, 22:49

For my first time ever on this site - I call a bluff.You are quite wrong sir. I'm in that area often and have seen more than you would expect. It's also not even close to all white.

roadmaster
03-12-17, 22:58
Sometimes your just in the right place at the right time. Two years sgo I was getting gas at thr speedway of shelbyville rd and ended up picking up hot 8/9 that asked for a cig. Another time I picked up a 21 blonde (caroline) 2012 at midcity mall in the highlands. Guess its like when you see deer in a parking lot within the city. Strange but we all know its possible.I picked up one at the BP at Zorn and I-71 a couple of years ago. Just can't be afraid to say "hi". Eventually dropped her off in the PRP area. You never know where you will find one.

JustFriends
03-13-17, 06:35
Anyone else see that black chick standing outside the Kroger on S 3rd last night around 10 p? Was in the area just looking and only saw her. Made a couple of rounds and eventually pulled up next to her and she said she gives great blowjobs, deep throat, and catch for 30, I believe. It was the first ting she said to me when I cracked my window since she was walking up to the drivers side so I got a little spooked and said no thanks. Chances it could've been LEO?

Ohboy469
03-13-17, 09:57
Sometimes your just in the right place at the right time. Two years sgo I was getting gas at thr speedway of shelbyville rd and ended up picking up hot 8/9 that asked for a cig. Another time I picked up a 21 blonde (caroline) 2012 at midcity mall in the highlands. Guess its like when you see deer in a parking lot within the city. Strange but we all know its possible.Picked one up walking down the concrete median of the Watterson at the Shelbyville Road (yes on the interstate) overpass, if you are observant you will be surprised. Just like motorcycles "Watch out Street Walkers are everywhere" bumperstickers should be issued!

LuvToLickKitty
03-13-17, 21:25
Anyone know the long red head walking around algonquin on dixie? She gave the nod. Looked pretty good.

By the time I got around she was gone.

MarkJohnos
03-15-17, 11:26
Saw Shay on central yesterday mid day, (first time with this girl) little red head with a few piercings real sweet young girl, it was cold out so she was bundled up but could tel she had a great body only had time for a quick visit BBBJCIM, which was fantastic I hope to repeat and perhaps try other options -- was honestly hoping to catch blonde Stephaine out on Dixie I've lost her number and even though she told me last time we were together she doesn't walk she always provides excellent service for the people she does see if anyone has her digits I'd appreciate them but if not I understand everyone stay safe.

Stealthbomber
03-15-17, 15:10
Saw a WSW blond hair 30's walking with a cigarette. Looked a little rough, had that hard smoker drinker look. 2 pm went around the block and she was gone. I had to go by Lyndon, and nothing on the corner.

DanMonger
03-16-17, 17:55
It may be alot to ask from an out of towner but if anyone can put me on a girl or two I'd really be thankful. I like street walkers and usually have luck in Louisville but I'll be on a tight schedule on this visit. The fine fellow mongers In Louisville have always been truly helpful in the past and I appreciate that.

LouVillain
03-16-17, 23:16
Anyone else see that black chick standing outside the Kroger on S 3rd last night around 10 p? Was in the area just looking and only saw her. Made a couple of rounds and eventually pulled up next to her and she said she gives great blowjobs, deep throat, and catch for 30, I believe. It was the first ting she said to me when I cracked my window since she was walking up to the drivers side so I got a little spooked and said no thanks. Chances it could've been LEO?So not worth the $30 and is not great. At anything.

Ohboy469
03-17-17, 11:10
Picked her up crossing 7th from peep show towards Arcade about midnight last night. Says she was a user but is now clean but I would say definitely otherwise, don't care because you are on a Unicorn hunt if you are looking for an SW in this town that is not chasing the dragon. I would give her 8/9 looks on S / W scale, could be a 10 without effects of drug use. I partook of BBBJ skills only. She started with the woodpecker but I grabbed both sides of her head and from there it was game on SF, DT whatever I did with her head without a complaint and only time she pulled back was when I told her I was going to nut, she's s sport fisherman and didn't want me doing that in the back of her throat. $40 well spent for BJ of that caliber from a cute girl.

BarredMark
03-18-17, 22:02
Cruised OL on Thursday afternoon. Made about three passes and saw nothing. Head over to 3rd Street Saw two sitting on stoops just South of Winkler (one on either side of street about a block apart). Then saw a really hot looking brunette walking south. Made a loop and she was talking to one of the sitters. Then I noticed the backpack. Probably a student and not a SW. Went back to OL and again things were barren.

Ohboy469
03-20-17, 10:49
Second verse same as the first, texted her Saturday night and she had me pick her up at same spot. Same great service as first time with no complaints but again I recommend you take control of the situation so you get it how you want it, she will comply. I have given her twice the standard street rate for BBBJ both times because she was so cooperative, both sessions long and enjoyable and she goes to whatever it takes to get you where you want to go without the "when are you going to finish?" we hear from so many. Also due to a previous bad experience on here I do not give out digits, I said exactly where I found her in the first post so find her and get them for yourself and do not pm me and ask for them.

Seger
03-20-17, 12:02
Seen anna a again last night I called her and she said she be ready in an hour. She looked sexy as hell got her hair color, finger nails done, smell good had a nice nike outfit on. Found a spot and off came the outfit and panties and all. She started on all fours giving me a BBBJ. Then I lay her down on her side facing me as I went down to do some daty on her. She got into daty very well. Then I lay in the seat and bang for sometime as we got done she went back down on me for another BJ as she got me worked up again I bang on her a little more. All said I had a good time with her. She told me afterward that she love me doing daty on her and that she shot three times as I was doing it to her I could tell that what was happening. Was to see rachael on babylon but she never call me back it was late. I call andrieyah as well and the mail box was full. Was out and about last night after anna and didn't see no one else out but one girl in ol had jeans and a pink hood on look good but was thinking it a set up. In other places in town there was a lot of cops out. No other SW was out in ol not even star. I even left and came back and she was still walking around at one time cops did have a car pull over cross from the shell there 3 car there so I don't know if I would pick that little girl up.there was a car that pull over and was talking to her but she never got in he drove off as i looked on from the dairy mart. BTW she never look at me give me a motion are anything. So be where of her.

Best Bet
03-20-17, 21:04
Crazy Brittany was back out near the gas stations. Later Terrie was out in her usual area. Not much any were else.

SickRick
03-22-17, 08:05
Florida Senior Member coming into LouVille for the truck show.

Don't really need numbers (unless someone wants to volunteer some. LOL). If someone could PM me the stroll routes or post them, I love trolling new places, looking for new faces.

Spent last night in Asheville. NO STROLL to speak of, and BP is pretty dead to. Don't mind "ordering in", but I prefer takeout.

Much obliged.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Ohboy469
03-22-17, 11:22

Don't really need numbers (unless someone wants to volunteer some. LOL). If someone could PM me the stroll routes or post them, I love trolling new places, looking for new faces.

Spent last night in Asheville. NO STROLL to speak of, and BP is pretty dead to. Don't mind "ordering in", but I prefer takeout.

Much obliged.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!You will find maps in the photo section on this SW thread. Sounds like you like the hunt, so do I.

TipsTipsTips
03-22-17, 21:47

Much obliged.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!As another member posted and I also observed today there is an active decoy in OL for the past few nights under the overpass for 65. With out of state plates esp from florida I would be very leary of crusing. This is for the active hank trade in this city. In my mind your better off hitting up a cheap half hour chick on BP. I would suggest Angel or Devon are both great at 80 for hh. I just pm you one not to pick up. As per form rules I can't post the info in the open .. tips out.

Stealthbomber
03-26-17, 14:51
Sunday 250 pm hot blond sitting just past over pass had a dog sitting with her. I'm don't know if that's the decoy. Then some SW Ormsby. I said Yikes when I saw her.

ZenTM
03-26-17, 20:58
Tall thin Ebony Street water on Floyd and Oak at 9 PM tonight. Was standing just off the corner in the dark. Gave me the wave. From a distance it looks like the real deal and what I would want. But because of it being dark a little thought crept up in my mind thinking you can't tell if this might be a shemale or not. I decided not to get a more up close look at her or wait too long because of all the LEO reports. But she is indeed there tonight. You guys let me know if I missed out on a real opportunity.

Ohboy469
03-27-17, 09:59
Sunday 250 pm hot blond sitting just past over pass had a dog sitting with her. I'm don't know if that's the decoy. Then some SW Ormsby. I said Yikes when I saw her.That would be Andrea, Heavy IV drug user, missing a tooth on bottom, definitely not decoy.

Zomby
03-27-17, 13:06
Sunday 250 pm hot blond sitting just past over pass had a dog sitting with her. I'm don't know if that's the decoy. Then some SW Ormsby. I said Yikes when I saw her.

That would be Andrea, Heavy IV drug user, missing a tooth on bottom, definitely not decoy.I guess I don't want to ask for "doggie style" with her, eh?

What four drugs does she use?

Bad dump dum. I'll be here all week.

BigGuy71
03-27-17, 14:28
Dark colored girl that walks mostly up 7th between arcade and southland terrace area. She's lost some weight and has a perfect ass on her. Have spoke to her before but can not remember her name at all. She always looks like she's off in the head a little like maybe she's lost something but when I spoke with her she was just natural that way. No drugs or anything. Currently I've seen her in the southland terrace area and this morning around 8:45 had some neon florecent orange yoga pants on. Anyone know her name or anything about her.

Seger
03-29-17, 08:45
I called her Monday afternoon she said she was ready to go and that we could used her place no one was there. But when I went to pick her up her other room mate show up. She look nice had a top on that push her nice big tits out. Not wanting to pass her up I took her to my spot. She gave a great BBBJ and FS was great ever if we had to do it in the car. This is the 4th time seeing her she been good ever time I have seen her. Hope one of you monger wasn't the old fart that drove up to the car when she was giving me the BJ. Then try to park next to us then pull back out sets behind us for a time then try to park on the other side of the car. Dam if you wanted to see us that bad all you had to do is to put a few dollars in the window and we would have gave him a hell of a peek show.

Lukos832
03-29-17, 10:31
I called her Monday afternoon she said she was ready to go and that we could used her place no one was there. But when I went to pick her up her other room mate show up. She look nice had a top on that push her nice big tits out. Not wanting to pass her up I took her to my spot. She gave a great BBBJ and FS was great ever if we had to do it in the car. This is the 4th time seeing her she been good ever time I have seen her. Hope one of you monger wasn't the old fart that drove up to the car when she was giving me the BJ. Then try to park next to us then pull back out sets behind us for a time then try to park on the other side of the car. Dam if you wanted to see us that bad all you had to do is to put a few dollars in the window and we would have gave him a hell of a peek show.Hell of a good show? I laughed my ass off reading this one.

MarkJohnos
03-29-17, 14:35
Was out and about today and saw a glad the weather is getting better, none that I had to have in fact I needed up going with Ashley, decent service not very deep but got me there she offered more but not interested at this time BBBJ is good for me especially with someone I'm new with.

MarkJohnos
03-29-17, 16:33
Was out and about today and saw a glad the weather is getting better, none that I had to have in fact I needed up going with Ashley, decent service not very deep but got me there she offered more but not interested at this time BBBJ is good for me especially with someone I'm new with.I didn't even make sense to myself -- let me correct that. Was out and about today and saw few, glad the weather is getting better, none that I had to have in fact I ended up going with Ashley.

Doug41472
03-29-17, 17:22
I didn't even make sense to myself -- let me correct that. Was out and about today and saw few, glad the weather is getting better, none that I had to have in fact I ended up going with Ashley.I must be somehow drunk or fucked up but the first post made sense to me LOL.

Best Bet
03-30-17, 14:51
Well if any of you have been like me and looking for April in OL she is back staying with her Uncle LEO.

MarkJohnos
03-30-17, 15:29
Has any one had any experience with this one? I've seen her out the past few days and almost picked her up, but passed due to timing constraints.

MarkJohnos
03-30-17, 17:11
Didn't get turned around quick enough saw a think WSW with red shoes and black yoga pants -- looked like a good time hope who ever got her enjoyed her.

ZenTM
03-31-17, 15:09
I suggest that we say Day of week and at the least, time of day we picked or seen these girls. These ladies are creatures of habit and time of day is just as important as location.

Thanks.

Zen.

Ohboy469
03-31-17, 22:12
I suggest that we say Day of week and at the least, time of day we picked or seen these girls. These ladies are creatures of habit and time of day is just as important as location.

Thanks.

Zen.They are out there when their habit is forcing them to be, it is far from a regular timetable.

JLove81
04-01-17, 09:43
Any hot spots for WSW around the sams store off of preston and fern valley road? I seen a blonde looked to wearing yoga pants from what I can tell she looked pretty damn good any info I would appreciate. Thanks jl81.

MarkJohnos
04-02-17, 23:33
They are out there when their habit is forcing them to be, it is far from a regular timetable.I agree somewhat -- I don't want to be too specific you never know who else reads this board and LEO has enough of an advantage -- normally I do indicate the day and generally the time of day but not much more.

TipsTipsTips
04-03-17, 00:55
The only true time I have to run the streets is mostly from 8 a to 11 a and nothing nada is out at that time. Yes star is out in Old louisville and she was / is a cool chick bht she's so deep init I just can't. "God damm yhe pusherman".

Seger
04-03-17, 13:12
Seen andrieyah again last night she never been bad. I think I'm going to nick name her slip and slide last night I bang her for sometime and this time she just got wet and more wet as I begin to think about my seats getting wet. She a lot of fun and gave a no rush very long BJ before we got down to business. Didn't see much out there last night seen terrie with family well with her boyfriend and a small dog. That a big flip from a SW to self made family. She looked good, look happy. I think she was hoping I wouldn't stop. She seen me and looked down at the ground like she didn't want me to see her. Seen two very nice blondes on dixie this morning around 11 was on my way home, And I didn't have the need to stop but would me nice to see them again when I get back on the look. The one that had the white hair looked the best seen the other one walk up to a car but didn't get in.

CjDogTrainer
04-06-17, 00:02
Well if any of you have been like me and looking for April in OL she is back staying with her Uncle LEO.Hey pm me her number or adress pleae.

MadeInTheUsa
04-06-17, 01:27
Coming to Louiville for work where is the stroll any help is appreciated.

NuttinBetter
04-06-17, 10:05
Hey pm me her number or adress pleae.600 w Jefferson st. I can pm you the phone number if you need it.

Crave316
04-06-17, 13:18
600 w Jefferson st. I can pm you the phone number if you need it.Guess he didn't notice the part she is visiting her uncle LEO.

JLove81
04-08-17, 09:43
I have not had the chance to try and stop but a cute blonde always walking near liqour barn not sure if she is a SW or not but Defintly want to find out anyone else see her? I usually see her around 10 am any info would b great. Thanks b safe.

LuvToLickKitty
04-08-17, 22:58
Has anyone seen Brooke down in Portland? She sent me her digits. Want to know if anyone has seen her.

Seger
04-10-17, 14:48
Haven't been out much this past week it been one mad rush. How ever I did see sarah the little blonde girl she was over off of 3th st last Wednesday afternoon as I was on my way back home. She jumps in tells me I'm glad to see you we don't have to go nowhere to park or get a room. She got a place now it safe it could be better. Gave a good BBBJ no rush and then on to FS. She got a cute face to look at as you bang her I love her eyes. Will repeat if I find the time been with her before she was good then too.

Seger
04-10-17, 14:52
Haven't been out much this past week it been one mad rush. How ever I did see sarah the little blonde girl she was over off of 3th st last Wednesday afternoon as I was on my way back home. She jumps in tells me I'm glad to see you we don't have to go nowhere to park or get a room. She got a place now it safe it could be better. She look and smell great in a nice top and jeans Gave a good BBBJ and then on to FS. She got a cute face to look at as you bang her I love her eyes. Will repeat if I find the time been with her before she was good then too.

Ohboy469
04-10-17, 17:04
Haven't been out much this past week it been one mad rush. How ever I did see sarah the little blonde girl she was over off of 3th st last Wednesday afternoon as I was on my way back home. She jumps in tells me I'm glad to see you we don't have to go nowhere to park or get a room. She got a place now it safe it could be better. She look and smell great in a nice top and jeans Gave a good BBBJ and then on to FS. She got a cute face to look at as you bang her I love her eyes. Will repeat if I find the time been with her before she was good then too.Where abouts off 3rd? She used to be OL near Preston / Oak if I'm not mistaken?

Seger
04-11-17, 03:26
Where abouts off 3rd? She used to be OL near Preston / Oak if I'm not mistaken?You may be thinking about the sarah that at one time was running around OL lot of people call her sam she was on the thin side with blonde hair and most of the time was a *****. This one is a lot better looking than her. She may be 5'1' tall about 125 lbs with hair that all most white and she 25 years old. Got maybe big Cs and some meat on her ass. Anyway she was right on 3th st at evelyn ave. First time I found her she was on 3th down by the Xway. I know what sarah your talking about the one that live on preston behind the store that not the one that I seen Wednesday. But hell I would like to see her again I pass her up before just didn't feel like it and she just got drop off and didn't want hot left overs.But she was about an 9 love to find her. The sarah that I'm talking about is about a 8 not bad at all. The one nick name sam ran with tracy at times in ol. Sam I bang her one time she was always a *****.

LuvToLickKitty
04-11-17, 15:18
You may be thinking about the sarah that at one time was running around OL lot of people call her sam she was on the thin side with blonde hair and most of the time was a *****. This one is a lot better looking than her. She may be 5'1' tall about 125 lbs with hair that all most white and she 25 years old. Got maybe big Cs and some meat on her ass. Anyway she was right on 3th st at evelyn ave. First time I found her she was on 3th down by the Xway. I know what sarah your talking about the one that live on preston behind the store that not the one that I seen Wednesday. But hell I would like to see her again I pass her up before just didn't feel like it and she just got drop off and didn't want hot left overs.But she was about an 9 love to find her. The sarah that I'm talking about is about a 8 not bad at all. The one nick name sam ran with tracy at times in ol. Sam I bang her one time she was always a *****.So what's the damage seeing Sarah?

Seger
04-12-17, 02:49
So what's the damage seeing Sarah?I told her all I had was. 25 she told me that was good as she comb her fingers through my hair. Really didn't care if she said ok or not just my thinking at the time. Wasn't out looking for anything any way. The first time it was. 30 and a room. Then one night it was. 20 . She loves. 40 she a good time to be with at most any price.

LuvToLickKitty
04-12-17, 20:45
I told her all I had was. 25 she told me that was good as she comb her fingers through my hair. Really didn't care if she said ok or not just my thinking at the time. Wasn't out looking for anything any way. The first time it was. 30 and a room. Then one night it was. 20 . She loves. 40 she a good time to be with at most any price.What time is she usually out?

Ohboy469
04-13-17, 09:43
What time is she usually out?Again, time is generally irrelevant when discussing SW's as they are not exactly schedule type of people LOL. When Mr. H calls the ho's get working.

DocFeelgood
04-13-17, 15:48
Second verse same as the first, texted her Saturday night and she had me pick her up at same spot. Same great service as first time with no complaints but again I recommend you take control of the situation so you get it how you want it, she will comply. I have given her twice the standard street rate for BBBJ both times because she was so cooperative, both sessions long and enjoyable and she goes to whatever it takes to get you where you want to go without the "when are you going to finish?" we hear from so many. Also due to a previous bad experience on here I do not give out digits, I said exactly where I found her in the first post so find her and get them for yourself and do not pm me and ask for them.Shay is one of the few old regulars I keep on a permanent rotation. Hands down one of the best bbjcim in the biz, especially economically. She knows all the safe spots, ignores the clock, great personality, and cute as hell. If you have missed this one, you are selling yourself short.

-Doc.

Kyman
04-14-17, 22:21
Had a dream that Leo is / was hitting third street between the Downs and 264 hard between 9:30 and 10:00 on Friday night. I saw 5 LEO's with three cars pulled over at different spots.

TipsTipsTips
04-14-17, 23:28
Had a dream that Leo is / was hitting third street between the Downs and 264 hard between 9:30 and 10:00 on Friday night. I saw 5 LEO's with three cars pulled over at different spots.We are three weeks from that race. Take a sabbatical till this storm runs out of steam. At least do not look for tail within the central 3rd, taylor area.

LuvToLickKitty
04-15-17, 01:02
I told her all I had was. 25 she told me that was good as she comb her fingers through my hair. Really didn't care if she said ok or not just my thinking at the time. Wasn't out looking for anything any way. The first time it was. 30 and a room. Then one night it was. 20 . She loves. 40 she a good time to be with at most any price.Saw her out today just like you said 3rd and Evelyn. Nice sundress with a backpack. Also saw another blonde long hair probably 30's with tattoo on kneck. She was kinda tall. Half shirt and short shorts. 3 others were out 2. Of the 5 only 1 I wouldn't have picked up. One was about 5'9" long red hair. Other 2 brunettes. Wanted to make a pick up on Sarah, the other blonde or the red head but way too many cops driving around. This was about 330 p to 415 p. Like every few minutes a LEO drive down 3rd.

KyCountyBoy
04-16-17, 02:14
I am missing her but it not for lack of trying to find her. I am going to buy a lottery ticket. I must be due to hit something good.

Shay is one of the few old regulars I keep on a permanent rotation. Hands down one of the best bbjcim in the biz, especially economically. She knows all the safe spots, ignores the clock, great personality, and cute as hell. If you have missed this one, you are selling yourself short.

-Doc.

FunnyMan69
04-16-17, 06:29
I am missing her but it not for lack of trying to find her. I am going to buy a lottery ticket. I must be due to hit something good.I have been looking for more than a year!

Seger
04-16-17, 13:12
Was out last night on the way to a watering hole seen this girl on the corner of oak and preston on the other side of where I was turning didn't know if she was working or not. So I went around the corner to see her again and maybe do a pickup by this time she was up on preston near ormsby. As I was getting near her a pickup pull over and made the pickup. She was nice kinda tall long brown hair with a very nice ass. Any way I may gotta paid back as I met this little honey at the water hole as we hit it off very well. She just move here from virginia two weeks ago very nice looking girl. Was telling me she been looking for a job but may have to go back too dancing in clubs. She was with friends and family as they got ready to go she ask for my number and gave me a kiss. She text me a little later So we have to wait to see if it goes anywhere.

DanMonger
04-16-17, 22:23
Was out last night on the way to a watering hole seen this girl on the corner of oak and preston on the other side of where I was turning didn't know if she was working or not. So I went around the corner to see her again and maybe do a pickup by this time she was up on preston near ormsby. As I was getting near her a pickup pull over and made the pickup. She was nice kinda tall long brown hair with a very nice ass. Any way I may gotta paid back as I met this little honey at the water hole as we hit it off very well. She just move here from virginia two weeks ago very nice looking girl. Was telling me she been looking for a job but may have to go back too dancing in clubs. She was with friends and family as they got ready to go she ask for my number and gave me a kiss. She text me a little later So we have to wait to see if it goes anywhere.Excellent work my friend. Hope all goes as planned. Keep us posted.

MarkJohnos
04-17-17, 17:16
Saw her out today on 3rd good looking body but missing teeth and a huge turn off but the body looks like she could be fun has any one had this one -- talk blonde today in grey yoga pants -- all time favorite is definitely red headed Shay saw her earlier and she does such a good job I just leave her wanting more.

Seger
04-18-17, 10:37
Saw her out today just like you said 3rd and Evelyn. Nice sundress with a backpack. Also saw another blonde long hair probably 30's with tattoo on kneck. She was kinda tall. Half shirt and short shorts. 3 others were out 2. Of the 5 only 1 I wouldn't have picked up. One was about 5'9" long red hair. Other 2 brunettes. Wanted to make a pick up on Sarah, the other blonde or the red head but way too many cops driving around. This was about 330 p to 415 p. Like every few minutes a LEO drive down 3rd.That who I think you seen with the long red hair kinda thick you want some of that a friend said she been out. She the one that stay with me all night back in late January nice big tits and ass. You haven't had an ass tell you see bent over nice and the BJ not bad at all too. Like to see her again myself.

Seger
04-18-17, 11:17
Was out yesterday try to get a hold of anna haven't got anything back from her in weeks phone works but that it. Hope nothing happen to my little honey. I call cc she still working but didn't have a place to go to. Been calling andrieyah with no pickup she had her phone on call forward and didn't know it. Till I went by her house didn't want to go to the door but did. Good thing I did she had me to come in. After some small talk she told me she had a bed in the other room. Said we can go in there and do whatever. She got undress and started to give me a BJ as I was playing with her tits she told me not so hard there kinda sore as she told me she pregnant now. Wow what the hell she wouldn't be the first one I ever did that was pregnant. The first for me was little miss tracy. Anyway I bent that little honey over for the very first time and hit that from behind she had that kinda ass you could hold on to the hips and bang the out of it. Had a great time with her.

WildGator
04-19-17, 21:50
I was out this afternoon on south 3rd looking for Sarah but no luck. Saw three others the tall blond with half shirt and short blue jeans shorts. Picked up brunette with green dress on and settled for a. 2 BBBJ. She was played my with the soldier on the back at to spot and then deep throat with the help of my hands pushing her head down. She got more than she could handle in the mouth on release and made a mess. I would pick here up again though.

LookInform
04-20-17, 08:26
Was at the gas station across from McDonalds on 22. Two looked to be in their early 20's, walking.

One was wearing white top and blue jeans the other pink top with see through leggings.

They trolled the lot and walked 22nd towards Market. This was around 8 am.

KYFireman
04-20-17, 10:45
I've yet to do the SW thing yet.

Stories are great and all. But do these girls allow pics.

I think that would help everyone out. Hell I forget the description you guys give right after I see the firstchic.

Maybe pic could would help. Just wondering if I'm the only short term memory guy.

MarkJohnos
04-20-17, 11:24
Was at the gas station across from McDonalds on 22. Two looked to be in their early 20's, walking.

One was wearing white top and blue jeans the other pink top with see through leggings.

They trolled the lot and walked 22nd towards Market. This was around 8 am.I've not had any luck in the Portland area I just don't spend enough time out there but it sounds like I'm really missing out sometimes.

MarkJohnos
04-20-17, 13:01
Warm days are the absolute best. I started participating in the hobby as summer was ending last year but now in the warm weather it's a whole new game, stay safe out there -- oh for those that like little Shay she is looking especially good today and is out early along with a few others in the normal hot spots.

LookInform
04-20-17, 13:17
I've not had any luck in the Portland area I just don't spend enough time out there but it sounds like I'm really missing out sometimes.I don't have much luck in Portland either, just happened to in the right place.

I would like some help around 3rd, when I drive by Kroger and Shell, I don't see anyone me.

Usually I get by there after 6.

MarkJohnos
04-20-17, 13:47
I don't have much luck in Portland either, just happened to in the right place.

I would like some help around 3rd, when I drive by Kroger and Shell, I don't see anyone me.

Usually I get by there after 6.I'm typically out of the area by then best time for me is mid day or between 430 and 5 and there are plenty of opportunities to be had.

LookInform
04-20-17, 13:49
I'm typically out of the area by then best time for me is mid day or between 430 and 5 and there are plenty of opportunities to be had.If you got a number of a proven safe SW, please send a pm.

MarkJohnos
04-20-17, 16:48
One sitting behind it now.

LuvToLickKitty
04-20-17, 20:58
I don't have much luck in Portland either, just happened to in the right place.

Usually I get by there after 6.Between 3 and 430 is best. Shell down to Evelyn.

Stealthbomber
04-25-17, 00:52
She walked from the Circle k over to Kroger. She looked good. Maybe 4 ft 10 long blondes hair, died partial red. Looked nice not drugged out. I don't know if she is working g, she went in Kroger and I cut thru the alley behind to the next street going around Kroger. There was a LEO camped out on the street so I left. That girl was pretty cute. Mid 30's. Any info? I might look for her again.

Best Bet
04-25-17, 22:40
Anyone else see the blonde on 3rd had on short shorts. About 10 pm looked to good to betrue.

WildGator
04-26-17, 22:15
Well saw what I thought was the new girl behind Kroger on 3rd about 4:30 today. I circled around and just as I turned the corner she was heading towards me. She is a cute spinner with a few tattoos. I was pulling over for the scoop and somebody blew their horn and They scooped her up about 200 feet in front of me. Oh well try again tomorrow.

MarkJohnos
04-27-17, 13:42
Well saw what I thought was the new girl behind Kroger on 3rd about 4:30 today. I circled around and just as I turned the corner she was heading towards me. She is a cute spinner with a few tattoos. I was pulling over for the scoop and somebody blew their horn and They scooped her up about 200 feet in front of me. Oh well try again tomorrow.That's the worst I'm not one to honk, I don't need the extra attention but have lost a few that way myself. Today while I was out around lunch I believe I saw a blonde in cut off sweats and a grey shirt on Indian Trail she definitely the look and seemed to be flagging one down but I can't confirm anything -- has anyone had much luck in that area, I know at one one I've seen some conversations about the area but I've not had any luck the few times I've been by.

Collossus1979
04-27-17, 16:21
Anybody have the digits for Shay. I'm going to be passing through and would like to meet up with her for some fun. You guys have given her such great reviews. Wish we had some like her in Michigan. Girls are getting slim and scarey up here.

MarkJohnos
04-29-17, 15:07
With the derby around the corner it goes without saying there will be an increased presence in the area, be smart out there in my travels down third yesterday all I saw was LEO, may have been the time of day but I even saw them pursuing panhandlers.

Seger
05-01-17, 08:38
Guys there was a lots of girls out last night in the church hill down area around 8 to 11. Most I have seen before was kinda looking for sarah. But I didn't see her till after I was on my way home. Anyway I found becky a girl I never seen out before. 44 years old a little thick kinda tall with light brown hair. She told she hadn't did this much at all. When she jump in she said do I know you I said no don't think so. Did the checks she wanted to stay in the area. I say are you crazy it derby time cops are every where around here. So I took her to my spot we got undress she gave super BBBJ and let me play at will with her as she giving it to me. Then I put the cover on and flip her for some FS she was wet and ready. FS was great also as she got into it really well. Afterward we talk and she told me where she lives I told I know a girl that lives on that street.Come to find out she cc friend and she was over there one night to drop cc off. Told me not to tell cc she may get mad. I told her if your around I would like to have you again. Cc will not let you play with her at all it a BBBJ then on to FS with nothing in between. Becky said really and didn't know cc was like that. I told her it kinda hard for me cause I like to make the girl feel good as well as I do. Will repeat as she left me a number to text her it a friend number. Be careful out there this time of year I don't like to pickup girls that I don't this time of year but she did look good stay safe.