PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71

NightCrawler67
08-07-23, 07:06
Headed over to Angel and saw Luna.

Extremely attractive (for AMP, or in general). Normal visit. TS - Massage - Flip - Negotiated BJ, wouldn't budge on BBBJ, tried to get FS, she declined due to dick size.

Bolt ons are perfects c's, body is fantastic, and I wouldn't completely rule out her having had a vaginoplasty as her pussy was damn near flawless.

If you're okay settling for CBJ or CFS (if you're smaller than me) from a VERY attractive (2nd best I've seen in an AMP, all time), run, don't walk.

Overall:

Cost: . 8 to the house 1. 6 tip (overpaid, thinking BBBJ would be a minor upsell).

Appearance: 8. 5/10.

Service: 6. 5/10 (I mostly fuck with BBBJ / cfs).

Attitude: 8. 5/10.

Overall: 7. 5/10.Awesome review. Wonder if Jessica is still there. I got a BBBJ from her when I was there in February and paid the same. I'm betting some other girls there would do it just like 1021.

Woody32
08-07-23, 16:26
Can confirm there's another KAMP in town. Went for a visit, MMS speaks pretty good English. Had Nana for my time, 80/140. Likely under 30 (actual age, not just Asian age) though I didn't ask, amazing body (slender), with large C or small D all naturals. Service was a bit lackluster, very mechanical, would shift away after every time I went for the tits, even though I was gentle. For the stairs-challenged, there is a room on the main level, so you can use that, but the TS is upstairs. TS is clean, whole place looks pretty good.

There was another girl there but I didn't see her, though MMS told me she was highly reviewed.What street is 1410 on? Thanks.

KatSuno1492
08-07-23, 17:12
What street is 1410 on? Thanks.Mineral Spring. It was mentioned in some prior posts.

PleasantView
08-07-23, 21:43
Hi mongers,

I'm going to be visiting RI next month and I'm right next to Providence place mall. I won't have a car unfortunately. Are there any good places within walking distance of this Mall? Ok to PM me if that's easier.

Thank you!Just an FYI, I would not recommend walking to any AMP. Take an uber or Lift, these places are not in the best parts of town. Providence can be a little dicey and walking through those areas with a pocketful of money isn't really a great idea.

Be safe.

Finder117
08-07-23, 21:48
Awesome review. Wonder if Jessica is still there. I got a BBBJ from her when I was there in February and paid the same. I'm betting some other girls there would do it just like 1021.Jessica left in Feb, came back in March and left (for good?) in early April. She was fun, she'd do BBBJ for 3. 0 but seemed pretty picky about it. She also kept trying to finger my ass, which wasn't my speed. She was also just a little too man-made for me.

NightCrawler67
08-08-23, 06:59
Jessica left in Feb, came back in March and left (for good?) in early April. She was fun, she'd do BBBJ for 3. 0 but seemed pretty picky about it. She also kept trying to finger my ass, which wasn't my speed. She was also just a little too man-made for me.That's too bad. I really liked Jessica and her service at least when I saw her in February. Will be stopping at all 3 this go around and would like some recommendations. Coco still at 1021?

Night.

Sensei22
08-08-23, 07:06
Has anyone tried to visit them recently? I've seemed posts on STG for the two, I recently went by both but when I got there door was locked tried to call and no answer, it had been day time.

ScottBoxster
08-08-23, 08:04
Has anyone tried to visit them recently? I've seemed posts on STG for the two, I recently went by both but when I got there door was locked tried to call and no answer, it had been day time.I think Jia Jia is horrendous. Just my opinion. Have not been to Eva in a long time, but, was pretty generic at that time. Does anyone have a better experience to report at either.

Woody32
08-08-23, 16:23
Mineral Spring. It was mentioned in some prior posts.Thanks. I saw the reviews, just didn't connect.

OldWhiteDevil
08-08-23, 21:12
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Had an opportunity to visit 1410 today, in the middle of the afternoon. I arrived around 2:30, give or take. No one else was there. Since it is not on a main street, I really did not feel too worried about parking in the parking lot. Even still, I still parked kind of far away from the street, with it being on a side street off of a main road, behind a gas station.

It is on the corner, closest to the street. Has a very generic massage name. I honestly forget exactly what the name said on the sign, but it was extremely generic.

Walking in, you enter a foyer, and have to ring a bell. The Mama answered the door within about 10 seconds. She spoke English quite well, so no issues with communication.

Typical questions, have you been here before, how long do you want, etc etc. I originally opted for an hour, and Mama took me upstairs, and told me that a girl would be in with me within about 5 minutes. I didn't mind, because I could smell the food they probably had just finished heating. I asked what the house fee was, and she told me for an hour, it was 80.

Sat in the room for about 5 to 10 minutes, then one of the girls walked in. Very slender, kind of tall, maybe about 5'7 or so. Very well endowed, both top and bottom. Couldn't notice, in her dress, if they were natural or bolt-ons. She asked the same questions, first time, how long, etc. I told her it was my first time, and that I wanted an hour. She actually down sold me, and said that since it was my first time, I should just take a half. I figured she wanted to eat her lunch, so I said no problem.

She leaves the room, to let me get undressed and on the table. Comes back in, and starts her massage. Massage was kind of lacking. Not the worst that I have ever gotten, but I did not go there for a massage, although I don't complain if the massage is nice as well. She was fairly talkative, asking questions. She told me she has only been in the area for a short time (not sure if true or not, but whatever). She was definitely testing the waters, to see if I was there for a real massage or the extended menu. Getting on top of me, massaging my rear, bending over my body to let her chest go up against my back, and "accidentally" touching my nether region, each time saying "oops! I'm sorry".

When she was standing by my head, to massage my shoulders, arms, and neck, was where she was really testing the waters. Now, I should tell you that when I go in, I am not someone who is very direct, and I try to be a little more subtle about what I want. This method always ends up with me getting exactly what I want, and sometimes some extras. She was standing and moving her hips back and forth, each time getting closer and closer to my hands, and I would gently caress her thigh. Each time, she kept changing her position, and I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. By the end of the top massage, I was essentially FIV.

On the flip, she starts to play coy. She sits on the table with me, and rather than negotiating, she asks me how much I want to spend. I brought 1. 4, told her, and she said OK. Leaves the room for a minute, comes back with what is needed.

This is where the tease comes in. She gets on top of me, and starts kissing up and down my body, working her way down to my giblets. Put the cover on with her mouth, and gave me a nice CBJ. Since it was my first time, I didn't even attempt to push for a BBBJ. After a few minutes, she straddles me, and we go for the home run.

After it was all said and done, with her on top, she saw that I was still standing at attention, and the clock said I still have about 5 minutes left. She asked if I wanted another go around, and I said of course. We went for doggy, and after I popped the second time, she left the room, and came back with a hot towel, and cleaned me up.

This is where I asked her name, and she said her name was Nana. I did see another report talking about Nana, and I will agree with the massage being a bit mechanical, but everything else, she was very reactive. She didn't pull away when I went after her natural chest. Definitely large C's or small D's.

As I was getting dressed, she continued to chat with me, saying next time, there is more options available for a similar tip. She didn't say exactly what else was available, but now since I would be a "returning" customer, that I have many more options. Really has me wondering what their limits are. She also said that there were 3 or 4 other girls working, and that I should "try them all, and then choose my favorite". She gave me a little kiss on the cheek, pulled down her top, and let me kiss her nipple, then she walked me to the stairs, and yelled something to Mama, and I walked down.

Mama essentially repeated what was said by Nana, that more is available, and that they are open 7 days a week. She also said that I should not be afraid of trying all the girls, and the next time, I should say that I had Nana as my previous massage attendant, and that I want to try one of the other girls, to find my perfect fit, even if it ends up being Nana.

Breakdown:

Cleanliness - 4/5 Looks very clean, and seems very clean, but the table had a faint smell of ejaculate, but barely noticeable.

Cost. From what I've read, very typical and normal. This was my first visit to a FS AMP in this country. I've been to them in other countries.

Location. Not on a main road, just off a main road, so still very easy to get to, and also somewhat private. Since most of the stores in the plaza are closed, if you go early in the day, the parking lot should be empty, so you can park away from the street, to stay out of view.

Amenities. TS and Sauna available for 1 hour (maybe even longer time might be availakble) 1 attendant is definitely available. Did not ask if there was an option of a "4 handed massage", but if all the girls look as good as Nana, I might have to ask after visiting a few times.

Menu. No negotiation needed. I said what I wanted to spend, and was given FS with 2 pops. I wasn't shorted on time, was actually given more time. Curious to see what else is offered to me my next visit. If my wallet could afford it, I would go back tomorrow, just to see what else is available.

Overall. I will definitely be returning. It's in a safe area, not on a main street, and they all speak English.

JusAGudTime
08-09-23, 15:12
Are there any spa's in South County or Warwick areas? I've been to one Providence one time but hoping to find something a little closer to where I work. I looked at the threads but I'm unable to figure out how the nicknames of the spas relate to actual locations.

New One
08-09-23, 15:27
Long time lurker, first time
Menu. No negotiation needed. I said what I wanted to spend, and was given FS with 2 pops. I wasn't shorted on time, was actually given more time. Curious to see what else is offered to me my next visit. If my wallet could afford it, I would go back tomorrow, just to see what else is available.

Overall. I will definitely be returning. It's in a safe area, not on a main street, and they all speak English.Does not seem to be the same location as 1410 One of the reasons I don't go is location, parking etc.

Scorpio1981
08-09-23, 19:26
Are there any spa's in South County or Warwick areas? I've been to one Providence one time but hoping to find something a little closer to where I work. I looked at the threads but I'm unable to figure out how the nicknames of the spas relate to actual locations.Nothing at all.

OldWhiteDevil
08-09-23, 19:52
Does not seem to be the same location as 1410 One of the reasons I don't go is location, parking etc.I might have been mistaken in the name, but I was referring to the one off of Mineral Spring.

It has 2 floors, and the commercial building that it is in has a lot of empty stores.

But, aside from that one mistake, everything else in the review was accurate and truthful.

I have driven by some of the other places that are discussed frequently on here, and have been sketched out by the parking situation, or the neighborhood in general, but this one gave me no bad vibes at all.

New One
08-09-23, 21:28
I might have been mistaken in the name, but I was referring to the one off of Mineral Spring.

It has 2 floors, and the commercial building that it is in has a lot of empty stores.

But, aside from that one mistake, everything else in the review was accurate and truthful.

I have driven by some of the other places that are discussed frequently on here, and have been sketched out by the parking situation, or the neighborhood in general, but this one gave me no bad vibes at all.Yup, that's the place not 1041. I went on Monday and thought her name was Janna. Tall and extremely well built. Same massage skills and treatment. I will also be going back.

PleasantView
08-09-23, 21:40
Are there any spa's in South County or Warwick areas? I've been to one Providence one time but hoping to find something a little closer to where I work. I looked at the threads but I'm unable to figure out how the nicknames of the spas relate to actual locations.There is absolutely nothing in South County, we had an AMP for a few weeks about 5 years ago until they shut down. Nothing in Westerly or Newport either. If there was a FS Asian in South County, she would be rich. Wish Asian Jenn would resurface, but she has been MIA since before Covid hit. She was with DCD before she went independent. I would rate her 9 out of 10.

CrazyTrain12
08-09-23, 22:57
Yup, that's the place not 1041. I went on Monday and thought her name was Janna. Tall and extremely well built. Same massage skills and treatment. I will also be going back.I am little confused on location. Is it on mineral spring Ave?

Colby123
08-10-23, 05:47
I am little confused on location. Is it on mineral spring Ave?It's right behind the Speedway gas station at the corner of Mineral Spring and Woodward Road. It's not really on Mineral Spring but the address is MS.

OldWhiteDevil
08-10-23, 07:00
Yup, that's the place not 1041. I went on Monday and thought her name was Janna. Tall and extremely well built. Same massage skills and treatment. I will also be going back.I think the reason I was confused about the name, is because if you type in 141X Mineral Spring in a GPS, it essentially pops you right there.

At least on mine, it is the building right next to the Speedway.

Now I know.

But yes, definitely good treatment with a good and non sketchy location.

Popeye88
08-10-23, 18:04
1021? Mineral Spring! Sounds awesome. Would love to meet this provider. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Had an opportunity to visit 1410 today, in the middle of the afternoon. I arrived around 2:30, give or take. No one else was there. Since it is not on a main street, I really did not feel too worried about parking in the parking lot. Even still, I still parked kind of far away from the street, with it being on a side street off of a main road, behind a gas station.

It is on the corner, closest to the street. Has a very generic massage name. I honestly forget exactly what the name said on the sign, but it was extremely generic.

Walking in, you enter a foyer, and have to ring a bell. The Mama answered the door within about 10 seconds. She spoke English quite well, so no issues with communication.

Max Walker86
08-11-23, 11:38
Went to this place yesterday couldn't find it at first have to go past Walgreens and stop and shop. Walked in drew nana don't think the girl liked me so nothing to write about.
They have 2 table shower rooms the sauna is quite hot so yesterday and today I had to tap the door open. So as I was walking out yesterday downstairs mama introduced me to lucy!!!
A sex bomb with big boobs in a shiny tight pink dress she kneww I liked her right away. I called made an appointment for this morning 9 am wasn't sure how it was going to go but my intuition
Said we were going to be all over each other and that's what happened. As soon as she walked in the room we started kissing, in the shower my cock got swollen looking at her, more kissing.
I told her I want to marry you she laughed. In the room massage was very good with a towel over me even medium pressure everywhere she knows what she's doing!
When I got up and she took her dress off it was full GFE tonguing kissing none stop. Daty than CBJ she kissed me below the shaft even bit my ballz a bit. Than cowgirl to mish.
My tongue was in her mouth the whole time even exiting she's professional nice and took care of me. She said its going to be a busy day. Her and lucky are the best looking ladies.
Lucy is older. On the way out a tall good-looking kid was walking in. Damage. 8 house 1. 6 massage tip. All in 2. 4.
On the ride back to MA I had the windows down I was very happy my nasal passages dilated it was a great experience.

Guyver73
08-11-23, 15:26
Hello All,

Been not in the game for a bit and decided to try the place on Mineral Spring. When I got there the parking lot was empty which was nice, mama san brought in a girl who was cute but would not repeat with her, just did not click. Enjoyed the sauna, which every time I use one, I am like I need to get one LOL. Anyways happy times all round standard RI rates.

The only odd thing was when leaving their was a guy sitting in a car and I swear he was taking notes of people coming and going. Anybody notice him?

O well happy hunting.

DoItForTheCat
08-12-23, 14:45
There is a possible speed trap sitting at the speedway, occupant send to be staring at 1410 front door. Black ram 4 four door tags ending in 57.

I don't get nervous, but this one couldn't take eyes off target. I've passed by several times and it's still there.

Be careful out there fellow mongers.

Crabbi
08-13-23, 01:04
Went to this place yesterday couldn't find it at first have to go past Walgreens and stop and shop. Walked in drew nana don't think the girl liked me so nothing to write about.
They have 2 table shower rooms the sauna is quite hot so yesterday and today I had to tap the door open. So as I was walking out yesterday downstairs mama introduced me to lucy!!!
A sex bomb with big boobs in a shiny tight pink dress she kneww I liked her right away. I called made an appointment for this morning 9 am wasn't sure how it was going to go but my intuition
Said we were going to be all over each other and that's what happened. As soon as she walked in the room we started kissing, in the shower my cock got swollen looking at her, more kissing.
I told her I want to marry you she laughed. In the room massage was very good with a towel over me even medium pressure everywhere she knows what she's doing!
When I got up and she took her dress off it was full GFE tonguing kissing none stop. Daty than CBJ she kissed me below the shaft even bit my ballz a bit. Than cowgirl to mish.
My tongue was in her mouth the whole time even exiting she's professional nice and took care of me. She said its going to be a busy day. Her and lucky are the best looking ladies.
Lucy is older. On the way out a tall good-looking kid was walking in. Damage. 8 house 1. 6 massage tip. All in 2. 4.
On the ride back to MA I had the windows down I was very happy my nasal passages dilated it was a great experience.Amazing review. I've been dying to find another one down for DFK.

TwoCanChew
08-13-23, 09:56
There is a possible speed trap sitting at the speedway, occupant send to be staring at 1410 front door. Black ram 4 four door tags ending in 57.

I don't get nervous, but this one couldn't take eyes off target. I've passed by several times and it's still there.

Be careful out there fellow mongers.Can someone please tell me the actual name of 1410?

Max Walker86
08-13-23, 10:01
Amazing review. I've been dying to find another one down for DFK.
I think she said she will go on a 2-month vacation so try and see her this week.
I might try and go to prov again Friday. You don't have to tip 1. 6 like I did 1. 4 should work.
Her and lucky at 1021 have been my best experiences I want to try this girl blue at 1021 next.

TwoCanChew
08-13-23, 10:06

It is on the corner, closest to the street. Has a very generic massage name. I honestly forget exactly what the name said on the sign, but it was extremely generic..Is 1xx0 mineral springs?

DurtyDawg
08-13-23, 12:46
Can someone please tell me the actual name of 1410?Mineral Spring Massage Therapy, 53 x Woodward Rd 4 x1-353-51 xx.

I found that with about five minutes of research. RTFF people! I'll try them out three weeks after they're mentioned on here and the hubbub has worn off. Maybe.

Scraggy
08-13-23, 16:14
Mentioning her in the same sentence as 1021 Lucky is pretty compelling. Lucky's a super star. The last few times I tried to book with her, she wasn't available. Is she gone gone?

I think she said she will go on a 2-month vacation so try and see her this week.
I might try and go to prov again Friday. You don't have to tip 1. 6 like I did 1. 4 should work.
Her and lucky at 1021 have been my best experiences I want to try this girl blue at 1021 next.

Max Walker86
08-13-23, 17:04
Mentioning her in the same sentence as 1021 Lucky is pretty compelling. Lucky's a super star. The last few times I tried to book with her, she wasn't available. Is she gone gone?You know I'm not sure haven't been to 1021 in a long time. If I go Friday I'll ask and p. M you what they tell me. If they say she's on vacation I'll ask if she's coming back.

I might be tempted and go back to mineral.

Flash88
08-13-23, 18:18
The recent threads certainly have been confusing, but as others has posted 1410 is actually on a side street, Woodward road (as Dawg posted). I would love to partake because of the TS, but I'm a L1 customer so it's not a fit for me.

But. There is also a place at 1909 and they do advertise on CL. https://www.northsidemassagetherapy.com/home is their site. Seems legit to me.

Anyone have experience there?

BboyHeyMan
08-14-23, 00:59
First time trying mineral spring since it's all the buzz. I went on Saturday night but felt kind of awkward because there is a bar in the same plaza full of people. Some guy was walking around the lot wasted. I went in and got Nana. She was cute and nice body. Took the half since I was just trying the place out. Half hour does not include TS but you do still get the massage plus ending. She was a good time but hope to try other girls as well. Mamasan was very nice and friendly. Will repeat but prob not on a weekend night since it's pretty crowded. Paid 60 plus usual tip for CFS.

MarriedTom
08-14-23, 10:25
The recent threads certainly have been confusing, but as others has posted 1410 is actually on a side street, Woodward road (as Dawg posted). I would love to partake because of the TS, but I'm a L1 customer so it's not a fit for me.That is the one previously reported as legit.

Scraggy
08-14-23, 10:53
Mentioning her in the same sentence as 1021 Lucky is pretty compelling. Lucky's a super star. The last few times I tried to book with her, she wasn't available. Is she gone gone?As of this morning, Lucy at Mineral Springs gone on vacation "a few weeks" Damn.

DeeGee
08-14-23, 11:49
What was the house fee? They used to be $80 when it was just a are&T.Still the same house fee. I believe it was 240 all together for FS.

Knight62
08-14-23, 13:18
As of this morning, Lucy at Mineral Springs gone on vacation "a few weeks" Damn.I also wanted to see Lucy this morning, I called first to see if Lucy was available. Told me was on vacation. I'll wait. Might try to see Lucky at 1021. Later in the week.

Do any of you guys know that the building where Mineral Spring Spa is located used to be St Anthony's Church years ago.

Dupplehouse
08-14-23, 13:29
Set up an appointment with Lucy this past weekend.

She was as described by others. I have no idea of ages, but if I had to guess I'd say 40's. She's attractive, has a nice body and nicely done implants.

Table shower was good. Lucy was playful and did the standard wash but also made sure I was very clean and ready. She stashed me in the sauna for a couple minutes and then back to the room.

The massage was pretty good for an AMP. She walked on my back which I usually don't care for, but it felt pretty good this time. She moved briefly to the soft touch and then it was on to the main event. Before the cover went on she did some nice work on the boys and also licked / teased the head and shaft which was a highlight. Once the cover went on, it was a pretty standard CBJ with a couple toothy moments. Not awful, but I was ready to move on to the main event. She mounted me cowgirl and rode for a bit and then adjusted her feet so she could really go to town. That got me pretty close and sensing that she asked if I wanted missionary or doggy. I opted for doggy and she bent over and leaned on the table so I could do her standing from behind seeing the whole thing in the mirror. Needless to say, didn't last long.

Post game she cleaned me up with the hot towels and a little alcohol spritz. I dressed myself gave the donation (which was never discussed before, during or after. It was just counted and smiled at) and was out in a little under an hour.

Couple notes. I did get a some LFK action. Much more tongue than in any other AMP except Cony at 1021 in what feels like 100 years ago. That said, it was good, but brief and a little disappointing based on another review. I'm sure my mileage varied. Also, I can confirm that Lucy said she would be going home for 2 months. Finally, on the way out, the friendly mama introduced / showed me another girl who was in a night shirt. She looked much younger than Lucy, and looked like she had a nice body but it was kinda hard to tell. She also didn't seem thrilled to be seen. Maybe this was Nana.

All in all, good visit.

Stay safe!

-Dupplehouse.

XMega99
08-14-23, 16:18
Made the trip a few days ago, early afternoon. Empty parking lot with one guy sitting outside one of the other business in the plaza. Rang the bell and was greeted warmly by the mama who inquired if I'd been there before, and who I saw, very friendly but cautious. Was shown into a small room with the table up against the wall and in walks Nana, as described previously, slim build with some of the best man mades I've ever seen in person. Paid. 6 for hhr and she proceeded with doing the bare minimum in terms of massage, definitely didn't seem into it at all. After about 5 minutes asked to flip and what I wanted, heard the FS was choice so went for that. I never pay up front but on her insistence, I pulled out the cash to move things along. Once the business was done, she opened up and was very smiley and playful, good warmup into CBJ that was very good by AMP standards. Climbed up into cg then standing mish for the remainder. The extras were great but the lack of even an attempt at a massage was a turnoff, probably would try another provider if I go back.

Damage. 6 hhr / $.4.

Stay safe out there, sounds like the popularity is making this place a little hot.

PDomaine
08-15-23, 08:18
Made the trip a few days ago, early afternoon. Empty parking lot with one guy sitting outside one of the other business in the plaza. Rang the bell and was greeted warmly by the mama who inquired if I'd been there before, and who I saw, very friendly but cautious. Was shown into a small room with the table up against the wall and in walks Nana, as described previously, slim build with some of the best man mades I've ever seen in person. Paid. 6 for hhr and she proceeded with doing the bare minimum in terms of massage, definitely didn't seem into it at all. After about 5 minutes asked to flip and what I wanted, heard the FS was choice so went for that. I never pay up front but on her insistence, I pulled out the cash to move things along. Once the business was done, she opened up and was very smiley and playful, good warmup into CBJ that was very good by AMP standards. Climbed up into cg then standing mish for the remainder. The extras were great but the lack of even an attempt at a massage was a turnoff, probably would try another provider if I go back.

Damage. 6 hhr / $.4.

Stay safe out there, sounds like the popularity is making this place a little hot.I also saw Nanna and had same experience as XMega99. I saw her after a review stated she was in her 20's or early 30's. Her body looks like someone in her 20's but her face looks late 30's and is as round as a dinner plate. I would put her at mid to late 40's. Not unattractive and when she was in her 20's she would have been a 7 or 8. Now Body 8 Face 6.

ShabuShabu
08-15-23, 17:41
Tried it out last week. As ither have said its in a run down plaza off Mineral Spring. Not sure what the other establishments are there but lots of sus folks hanging out in fron of them gawking at you.

Mama was friendly. Drew Lucy that everyone was talking about. 40's with bolt ons. Medium slim build otherwise. 60 hhr /80 hr.

Massage was mediocre. She really worked the CBJ. FS was avg. Mirror on the wall was a nice touch.

Didn't go for any DFK as breath was a bit of turn off, also had that meth dental plan. Funny so did mama. Anyhow, based on location and service I think there are better options.

Set up an appointment with Lucy this past weekend.

She was as described by others. I have no idea of ages, but if I had to guess I'd say 40's. She's attractive, has a nice body and nicely done implants.

Table shower was good. Lucy was playful and did the standard wash but also made sure I was very clean and ready. She stashed me in the sauna for a couple minutes and then back to the room.

The massage was pretty good for an AMP. She walked on my back which I usually don't care for, but it felt pretty good this time. She moved briefly to the soft touch and then it was on to the main event. Before the cover went on she did some nice work on the boys and also licked / teased the head and shaft which was a highlight. Once the cover went on, it was a pretty standard CBJ with a couple toothy moments. Not awful, but I was ready to move on to the main event. She mounted me cowgirl and rode for a bit and then adjusted her feet so she could really go to town. That got me pretty close and sensing that she asked if I wanted missionary or doggy. I opted for doggy and she bent over and leaned on the table so I could do her standing from behind seeing the whole thing in the mirror. Needless to say, didn't last long.

Post game she cleaned me up with the hot towels and a little alcohol spritz. I dressed myself gave the donation (which was never discussed before, during or after. It was just counted and smiled at) and was out in a little under an hour.

Couple notes. I did get a some LFK action. Much more tongue than in any other AMP except Cony at 1021 in what feels like 100 years ago. That said, it was good, but brief and a little disappointing based on another review. I'm sure my mileage varied. Also, I can confirm that Lucy said she would be going home for 2 months. Finally, on the way out, the friendly mama introduced / showed me another girl who was in a night shirt. She looked much younger than Lucy, and looked like she had a nice body but it was kinda hard to tell. She also didn't seem thrilled to be seen. Maybe this was Nana.

All in all, good visit.

Stay safe!

-Dupplehouse.

LonelyMan718
08-18-23, 15:54
Went to Smiles after reading the forum and a few reviews on RM. Showed up, old lady walked me into a room. Overheard at least 3 girls there on a Friday afternoon.

Late 30's / Early 40's cutie walks in, named Bella, asks if I have been here before (always say yes), asks if I want TS and she takes the 70 for an hour. TS was typical, just a cleaning, no B2 B and not sensual at all. Go back to room and get a really solid massage, like Top 5 I have ever gotten at an AMP. Sensual but also got out some knots and cracked my back.

She was pretty flirtatious but her English isn't that great. She kept saying she liked my body (I am late 30's, athletic) and how cute I was. I typically say "ok" but I was getting into it a little. Flip comes and she asks if I want everything, I say yep. I offer 130, she says "no no 150". Well it was all I had so she had to take it, but said next time 150.

DFK which was nice, than she kissed by entire body, including the boys. Cover on and I got a very good CBJ, which honestly surprised me. Gagging, spit, vocal I was really into it, probably too into it. She than says "baby please fuck me!" and laid down. I had some DATY which she liked, but I could tell she wanted to move on. When I say that I was too into it, let's say I didn't last long, probably should have drained some poison before. She says "oh no you cum already!" and started making cute jokes about it, like "130 ok for that" but it wasn't rude or offensive, more like just giving me shit.

After that is when it got really interesting. She cleans me up, than puts my cock in her mouth bare, and though I didn't get hard I was quite surprised as most girls want nothing to do with you after you cum. She than says, which I have never gotten before, "have 10 minutes left, can I massage your legs?" I obviously said yes, and she started to rub them while she sat between my legs. She kept giggling, acting shy, smiling, and I was swooning so much I contemplated going and getting more funds, but I didn't. We talk a little about where she is from, why aren't I married bla bla bla. She than says "come back next week. I will give you a good deal". All might have been BS but she did a good sales job.

Time was up, got dressed, water and more DFK. She kept telling me her name, which I don't forget and walks me to the door holding my hand. Overall this was a top level experience and could only have been better if I didn't pop too fast. Might have to go back.

Colby123
08-22-23, 20:12
Thinking of hitting Angel or 1021 in the next few days, anyone have any fresh intel? If not I will roll the dice and report back.

Colby123
08-23-23, 11:58
Thinking of hitting Angel or 1021 in the next few days, anyone have any fresh intel? If not I will roll the dice and report back.Went to 1021 at about 10 this morning, was greeted by mama who ushered me in to see Sofie. Very pretty face nice body, ok ass and natural Cs. She was very friendly, table shower was very very though. Back to the room for a short rub then full service, she kept telling me to slow down don't cum too fast. Allowed DATY, finished with hand job then more rub. Said she will be there for another month, have been here for 2 months.

Scraggy
08-23-23, 13:38
Thinking of hitting Angel or 1021 in the next few days, anyone have any fresh intel? If not I will roll the dice and report back.If Lucky reappears at 1021, hope someone will announce it or at least PM me. Thanks Scraggy.

Max Walker86
08-23-23, 16:45
If Lucky reappears at 1021, hope someone will announce it or at least PM me. Thanks Scraggy.I promise ill be there Friday afternoon last week I saw some Brazilians here in Boston waste of money, I love Rhode Island. First thing ill ask is if she's there.

Either they will say she's there, busy, or vacation, I'll let you know in my report. I know you like lucky sincerely hope you see her she could at least give you her number so you could have her picture.

Girls I've liked over the years have always texted me their photos.

BMC73
08-25-23, 11:05
I scrolled through the last several months of posts looking for massage options outside of AMPs and didn't see any posts. Any tips for someone not from the area? I found this one girl who posts in STG but no real reviews on her. Feedback on her would be appreciated as well.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-coast/massage/caucasian_w/girl-next-door/222164485553

Bastardale
08-25-23, 11:32
I scrolled through the last several months of posts looking for massage options outside of AMPs and didn't see any posts. Any tips for someone not from the area? I found this one girl who posts in STG but no real reviews on her. Feedback on her would be appreciated as well.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-coast/massage/caucasian_w/girl-next-door/222164485553I just asked about her a couple of weeks ago maybe? Apparently she has been around for a while. You can find my original post and the replies, but the short answer is that there is nothing good about her.

Scorpio1981
08-27-23, 14:06
Anyone been to the one in Warwick? Sounds too good to be true to me, like a sting operation.

KatSuno1492
08-28-23, 17:18
Anyone been to the one in Warwick? Sounds too good to be true to me, like a sting operation.The listing for 51 is probably at a nearby hotel, since 51 is an office building with mostly law offices and accountants. I went to that hotel once (several months ago) for regular hotel Asian and it was not a sting.

JohnnyOceans2
08-29-23, 11:19
Boston area but planning on heading down to Prov later this week. Anyone been to some spots recently and can provide some intel on some big tits? Thinking about 1021, Smilers or Angel. Any info appreciated!

YoungInRi
08-29-23, 17:45
If Lucky reappears at 1021, hope someone will announce it or at least PM me. Thanks Scraggy.Called last week and asked if Lucky was there, and to my surprise she was. Made an appointment but unfortunately had to cancel due to conflicts. Am hoping to find out for sure soon.

YoungInRi
08-29-23, 18:56
Called last week and asked if Lucky was there, and to my surprise she was. Made an appointment but unfortunately had to cancel due to conflicts. Am hoping to find out for sure soon.Sorry, tried to see her today. I called and asked and they said she had "time off. " Also asked for Coco and she wasn't there either. Asked who was working and I only caught a couple of names, June being the one I recognized.

Scorpio1981
08-29-23, 21:37
Visited 1410 in NP, won't repeat. Price slightly higher than 1021 80 + 160, bad massage, and the girl was a 6 at best. Probably 50, bad hair extensions, small gut, kind of homely face, probably early 50's but looked 40. The only plus is I got two pops out if it.

BMC73
09-01-23, 17:11
I just asked about her a couple of weeks ago maybe? Apparently she has been around for a while. You can find my original post and the replies, but the short answer is that there is nothing good about her.Thanks for heads up on her. Would still love to find a good non AMP provider. Any girls out there? Not finding much in posts or usual sites.

ILoveAsianss
09-02-23, 14:04
Went in the other day and sat in the room for about 15 minutes waiting. While waiting the doorbell range 4 different times. My turn comes in walks Nana. Gnd kind of. Place was super busy. You can hear them shuffle fellow mongers around. Only 2 girls working. No tease to be had in the ts. Thoroughly washes though. Stashed in the sauna for another 5 minutes or so. Once in the room massage was OK. Went through the motions. Doorbell kept ringing. On the flip lshe already knew as I left the tip on the table so no haggling was had. On with the restricted mechanical BJ then hopped up for cg. Best part Is tits in my face. Popped in the bag dressed kiss on the cheek on off I went. This was mid day too. Ok first experience but will choose a better time to visit.

Optimus Prime
09-06-23, 11:29
Sorry, tried to see her today. I called and asked and they said she had "time off. " Also asked for Coco and she wasn't there either. Asked who was working and I only caught a couple of names, June being the one I recognized.I called Thursday looking for lucky and mama said she wasn't there. She said she wasn't sure when or IF she was coming back. Hopefully she's back because she's my favorite there. Haven't found anyone like her there or in any other spots.

Tom Ford
09-06-23, 11:31
I've gone twice now after work (5 pm) and both times parking lot was completely empty, never another customer while I was there. Paid $80 for the hr because I want the ts. Shower is much nicer than 1021 and more privacy, but both times have been disappointed. 1st was Nana who used a loofa (never had that before) it was OK, but not the same. 2nd was Cindy, used her hand, but was mechanical. Might go back to see Nana and those beautiful melons, maybe she is friendlier 2nd time? But will probably stay away until I hear better reports.

SouthWick
09-08-23, 07:53
Hey guys, old time longer haven't been on for quite some time. Thing about visiting a spy on that there's any recommendations. Used to enjoy ABC spa as well as the one near Federal Hill above dunkin' donuts. Any recommendations I see there's a 1021, or Angels or smilers. Not going to sweat 20 or 40 dollars difference looking for the best TS and FS. Thanks for any tips.

ConcreteJungle
09-08-23, 10:09
Saw tina at 1021, nothing special, nothing horrible either, just a so so experience. She wasn't particularly playful and kinda tossed on the rubber before I was at full mast which is a strange feeling. Spinner, natural B's, wouldn't repeat but didn't feel robbed either. Just one of those thing where you forget you even did it later that night once you've been desensitized to this mongering.

TableTops
09-08-23, 11:10
Saw tina at 1021, nothing special, nothing horrible either, just a so so experience. She wasn't particularly playful and kinda tossed on the rubber before I was at full mast which is a strange feeling. Spinner, natural B's, wouldn't repeat but didn't feel robbed either. Just one of those thing where you forget you even did it later that night once you've been desensitized to this mongering.Did you happen to see any other girls I'm looking for a big tit Asian other than coco at 1021.

Max Walker86
09-08-23, 13:05
Any of you fellas meet candy at 1021? Haven't been to apple in months thought I'd try and see if I could meet another busty provider like lucy at mineral maybe here but nope very disconnected Young lady.
She's short, small b's and very small down there. I poked her and she yelled LOL. Couldn't really go at it my prick shrunk so she finished me off by hand.

Elroy91
09-08-23, 14:53
Can you describe her a bit more? I recall a Tina that I had a good time with at 1021 a while ago. Wondering if it's the same one. Very nice tight small body on the one I saw.

Saw tina at 1021, nothing special, nothing horrible either, just a so so experience. She wasn't particularly playful and kinda tossed on the rubber before I was at full mast which is a strange feeling. Spinner, natural B's, wouldn't repeat but didn't feel robbed either. Just one of those thing where you forget you even did it later that night once you've been desensitized to this mongering.

ConcreteJungle
09-08-23, 20:54
Can you describe her a bit more? I recall a Tina that I had a good time with at 1021 a while ago. Wondering if it's the same one. Very nice tight small body on the one I saw.Thats probably her, mid 30's, small, decent face, just not all that enthusiastic but not a "you cum now" girl either. Just sort of forgettable.

AllJuicedUp
09-08-23, 22:03
Any spots have white gurls?!

TableTops
09-11-23, 09:42
Saturday noon time I got to say was busy but not to bad with selection, no line up but coco gave me amber told me she'll take care of me. Oh boy did she. Coco knows what I like and amber delivered. I gave tip first, t. S was okay no bodyelse in there that was a plus, got back to the room she dropped her dress by time I was laying on the table. I had her massage first all naked it was nice then flip I fucked her face for several minutes she likes it. Sloppy for sure sucked my boys up and then had cowgirl mish, doggy. She got her big O than after few minutes my turn. Normal damaged 7. / 1. 4. They always try to say more but hell no make the house cheaper I tell them.

Elroy91
09-11-23, 11:55
Amber. Big tits? Small tits? Spinner? Baby damage? Young? Old?

LOL you got the performance description in but what does the girl look like?

Saturday noon time I got to say was busy but not to bad with selection, no line up but coco gave me amber told me she'll take care of me. Oh boy did she. Coco knows what I like and amber delivered. I gave tip first, t. S was okay no bodyelse in there that was a plus, got back to the room she dropped her dress by time I was laying on the table. I had her massage first all naked it was nice then flip I fucked her face for several minutes she likes it. Sloppy for sure sucked my boys up and then had cowgirl mish, doggy. She got her big O than after few minutes my turn. Normal damaged 7. / 1. 4. They always try to say more but hell no make the house cheaper I tell them.

TableTops
09-11-23, 16:00
Amber. Big tits? Small tits? Spinner? Baby damage? Young? Old?

LOL you got the performance description in but what does the girl look like?My bad haha. 5 ft not even b cups somewht of ass but better than the flats there, she had dolled up hair mid 30's maybe older.

JoSay1
09-12-23, 01:13
Wanted to say what's up to the board. New member here. Only really dabble in the parlors. Haven't been many times so hopefully some can answer some questions to get me more acclimated.

Scraggy
09-12-23, 09:16
Since reading this report been aching to see Lucy and enjoy the rare pleasure of DFK. Had called a couple of weeks ago and was told Lucy would be back from vacation in September. This week, called and booked an appointment with her. Must have asked a thousand times whether Lucy had actually returned. Show up, guess what? Greeted at the door by a girl fitting Lucy's description (DD bolt ons) but when she would barely peck on the lips, knew I'd been had. Rest of session was lackluster, totally lame massage. Went for DATY and not only didn't she respond, she was actually picking her nose while I was eating her. If I knew I could actually get Lucy, I'd consider going back but would not repeat with Cindy and might boycott the place altogether because of the lying mamasan on the phone.

BTW, for those concerned about the bar crowd out front, there are a bunch of parking spaces right behind the building.

On the ride back to MA I had the windows down I was very happy my nasal passages dilated it was a great experience.

Max Walker86
09-12-23, 10:24
Since reading this report been aching to see Lucy and enjoy the rare pleasure of DFK. Had called a couple of weeks ago and was told Lucy would be back from vacation in September. This week, called and booked an appointment with her. Must have asked a thousand times whether Lucy had actually returned. Show up, guess what? Greeted at the door by a girl fitting Lucy's description (DD bolt ons) but when she would barely peck on the lips, knew I'd been had. Rest of session was lackluster, totally lame massage. Went for DATY and not only didn't she respond, she was actually picking her nose while I was eating her. If I knew I could actually get Lucy, I'd consider going back but would not repeat with Cindy and might boycott the place altogether because of the lying mamasan on the phone.

BTW, for those concerned about the bar crowd out front, there are a bunch of parking spaces right behind the building.That's not fair to you. I'd like to say it was such a rare experience its never happened to me ever at a AMP. I actually drove home thinking how the f' did that happen at a massage place?

Girls don't kiss. Nana was a very boring experience at mineral next day bang best AMP experience ever! I drove home Friday from 1021 9/8/23 smh the whole time like what awful spa visit.

Worst ever, how did that happen at 1021? I've actually even had the door slammed on me exiting out of 1021 last year by a very thin unattractive old lady. I'm disappointed how hit or miss massage places can be, makes the hour drive back to MA very depressing.

Member #6502
09-12-23, 12:54
Any comments, pictures look like they were cut and pasted to background.

https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/2798194

LuckyDuck
09-12-23, 13:57
She's long gone and comes around occasionally. Last time she was here we spoke a few times but my schedule didn't work so I didn't get a chance to try her out.

Any comments, pictures look like they were cut and pasted to background.

https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/2798194

JoSay1
09-12-23, 14:35
Anyone checked out this spot in Attleboro yet?

Member #6502
09-12-23, 16:18
She's long gone and comes around occasionally. Last time she was here we spoke a few times but my schedule didn't work so I didn't get a chance to try her out.Thanks site indicates here 9/15 to 9/22. So never set eyes on her?

TwoCanChew
09-12-23, 16:45
Saturday noon time I got to say was busy but not to bad with selection, no line up but coco gave me amber told me she'll take care of me. Oh boy did she. Coco knows what I like and amber delivered. I gave tip first, t. S was okay no bodyelse in there that was a plus, got back to the room she dropped her dress by time I was laying on the table. I had her massage first all naked it was nice then flip I fucked her face for several minutes she likes it. Sloppy for sure sucked my boys up and then had cowgirl mish, doggy. She got her big O than after few minutes my turn. Normal damaged 7. / 1. 4. They always try to say more but hell no make the house cheaper I tell them.I am confused is Apple the same place as 1021?

KatSuno1492
09-12-23, 18:26
Anyone checked out this spot in Attleboro yet?I did, check out http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5103-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6561564&viewfull=1#post6561564 on the MA New Bedford / South Coast board.

WMass
09-13-23, 11:35
Visited the other day, called ahead and made an apt for 11 thinking it should be a good quiet window. Parking lot was empty which was good to see. Rang the bell and waited about 30 sec before mamasan opened and greeted me. I guess she thought I was someone else because she was saying I was late. I reminded her who I was and my apt time and she remembered but didn't seem ready for me and asked if I would mind sitting in a room for 10 minutes. I agreed and along the way she told me all the providers were there and to take care of them, as she dropped me off I asked if I could see and pick who I would like to go with and she was just like yea yea as she was closing the door. About 10 minutes later in walks Jasmine, and she is gorgeous, though I would've liked to view the selection. Light flawless skin, pretty face, pretty straight feet, short, man mades that look great but fixed in place kind of. But uninterested isn't the word, from the moment she walked in she wasn't even looking at me, and was making a ponytail, her hello was unenthusiastic, no smile nothing. I'm not sure if I'm not her type or if she's just jaded / tired but man that energy kind of ruined the whole visit. She takes the house fee 80 and asked if I wanted the shower and I agreed. Leaves for a bit then comes back, guides me to the room. She used a loofa. Her English wasn't that bad but all of my small talk q's were shot down with a mm or short answer. Moved back to the room for the massage, she left maybe 3 times before it started. I went to point at a spot on my neck I wanted her to focus on and she like immediately said no hard only soft touch. I wasn't really sure what she meant or if she heard my q so I kind of just said oh ok and put my head down. Massage was awful, used lotion and worked on my upper right back then goes to my leg then the other leg then another spot, kind of all over, no pressure. On the flip she asks me what I want, I should've called it there tbh but the little head was like she is easily in the top 10 providers I've had looks wise. So I say FS, she says 200, jeez, I told her I only brought 160. She didn't roll her eyes but might as well have and agreed but gave me the "next time" scolding. She leaves again and comes back and undresses, great bod, butt is forgettable. She leans over and starts to put the cover on with her mouth but I'm not hard so I try to caress her ass and hips and she moves away. Zero access to tits, huge letdown. CBJ was somehow less pressure than the massage, barely felt a thing. Somehow make it work but immediately go to doggy so I can just get this over with. Finish, she cleans me up with a hot towel and off I'm instructed. On the way out I saw another gorgeous one, purple lingerie. As soon as we made eye contact she smiles and grabs my butt on the way out saying thank you baby have a good day. That one 3 second passing was more enjoyable than everything I just had.

Prob not returning considering other places that offer similar services, I know there are others there I can pick but not really motivated to find out. The bell rang maybe 6 times during my visit. Crazy.

ConcreteJungle
09-14-23, 09:29
Not the best experience here, needed a break from 1021 so tried it. I saw an absolute smokeshow here years ago who I could have seen 10 x but she is long gone. Mamasan had a bit of an attitude when I asked that I wanted to see who was available. Eventually she brought me lily who looked alright, she was a bit older when the initial glow wore off. Very unenthusiastic session. Passable, but the kind of thing you forget even took place 15 minutes later.

Max Walker86
09-15-23, 13:47
I made it to mineral this morning 9 am had to do a do over from a lame visit to 1021 last week. Mama walked me up the steps I asked is lucy here she said you don't want to try a new girl? I said no.

In walked lucy actually Cindy now! In a turquoise dress hair still damp looked great. I didn't push anything this visit. she did walk in the room try and kiss me on the lips but I kissed her on both sides of the cheek. table shower was great she pushed my balls up last visit and this time after turning face up idk why she does that? Sauna for a minute back in the room. She asked how do you want massage? I said medium hard. No towel over me felt great. She told me to lay back stretched on the cover did a CBJ that went on and on hoped on cowgirl I popped she kissed me, the only time we touched lips. Told me to relax came back with 2 hot towels cleaned me up gave her the massage tip and off I went. (no daty) she did say you cum too quick asked if i wanted to pop again? lol lady how much energy do you have? On the way out I told mama your a nice lady she told me thank you I like that! I will be a repat visitor here and smilers alternate between the two spas.

Emv La
09-17-23, 01:58
Went to check this place out again off broad hoping to see the hottest I saw last time around who just teased me in the table shower and switched in between but not sure if Coco was her. June I think or jean was also a good viewing option but didn't choose either since I was texting one of the Asian STG ad for GFE and been wanting GFE since arriving here. Might go back for Coco or Jean June Bug for a release with good visuals. Can't remember the first one who had me trying her hardst to keep me but I'll report if I get her name.

FormerlyCongo
09-17-23, 20:59
Decided to drop in to check this place out and fuck me it was a disappointment across the board. Expected 70 house. Nope 80 house. Ok fine. Girl comes in and her attitude really showed that she would rather be anywhere else which fine I get that given the business but not even a modicum of friendly. Table shower was fine not a lot of tease there but she did use a loofa scrub which was nice. The massage was fucking awful. Barely any pressure just all elbows all the time. The tease was super weak just dragging hands all around. She asks what I want on the flip. I offered what I had left 130 since it's been 140 every other place I've been to in the area before. She refuses. I tell her that's all I got. She agrees for a BJ. On goes the cover off go her clothes and she's doing a kinda sorta decent long draw suck. Then the attitude again as she climbs up on the table for a little 69 action which was actually kind of hot eventually blow up. A weird scalp massage where she had a towel over my head but she ends up rolling it under my neck for some really good neck stretch so there's that. Mama could see I was disappointed and told me there were other girls but I don't think I'll be back anytime soon.

JoSay1
09-18-23, 23:48
Decided to drop in to check this place out and fuck me it was a disappointment across the board. Expected 70 house. Nope 80 house. Ok fine. Girl comes in and her attitude really showed that she would rather be anywhere else which fine I get that given the business but not even a modicum of friendly. Table shower was fine not a lot of tease there but she did use a loofa scrub which was nice. The massage was fucking awful. Barely any pressure just all elbows all the time. The tease was super weak just dragging hands all around. She asks what I want on the flip. I offered what I had left 130 since it's been 140 every other place I've been to in the area before. She refuses. I tell her that's all I got. She agrees for a BJ. On goes the cover off go her clothes and she's doing a kinda sorta decent long draw suck. Then the attitude again as she climbs up on the table for a little 69 action which was actually kind of hot eventually blow up. A weird scalp massage where she had a towel over my head but she ends up rolling it under my neck for some really good neck stretch so there's that. Mama could see I was disappointed and told me there were other girls but I don't think I'll be back anytime soon.If you don't mind me asking, what time did you go? I've been seeing a lot of people go during the day but I'm more of a night person. Also, 130 for BJ? Thought most places were $140 for FS?

FormerlyCongo
09-19-23, 10:16
I don't recall exactly but around 3 or so. From all the other places I've been it's been standard 70 house (up from 60) and 140 full serv. Maybe that's changed since I was last at an AMP I don't know unless anyone else can provide input or updating pricing but after reading through the forum a bit it looks like another visitor had the same experience and even possibly the same girl based on the report.

If you don't mind me asking, what time did you go? I've been seeing a lot of people go during the day but I'm more of a night person. Also, 130 for BJ? Thought most places were $140 for FS?

Emv La
09-20-23, 02:21
Ooohhh man did I enjoy myself tonight haha. Dropped off a friend near Apple so decided to call and schedule Coco since seeing her last I really admired her fun bags. Mamasan answered and told me she was available so went ahead and got there ASAP. Coco and Mamasan welcome me in and she remembered when I stopped by and was disappointed and left because she was busy. Said I should've cummed sooner LOL. It was really slow she said and what I could see as other times you'll see the traffic of the other girls and occasionally the hiding mongerer. Table shower was great with a tease and thorough ass cleaning which I found out why after. A little sauna time and back in the room where she asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard. Kind of actually wanted a massage so said medium but she had other plans for me because she started a sensual stroke of my back and kissing my ear, neck and upper back. A few minutes of this she asked how much I wanted to pay. 70 was what I gave for house so told her 140 and she made a displeased sound and face but asked her what would more then 140 get me and she smiled. I said 140 now and we'll see after. Her English is good BTW. Not great but good. She obliged so some more sensual touch she moved to my ass and kissed around, on and not fully in but damn had me thinking she was about to dine at the A LOL. Worked to my feet and back up to back and next getting me all riled up and hard to stay face down which luckily she told me to turn around. More kissing and touching she made her way to my wet cock and thought she was going to clean me up to put the rubber on but nope! She took me in bare and sucked and flicked it heavenly in her mouth. Wanted to forcefully shove it in her but let her take control then she hopped on. Must've had the condom in her because didn't see her put it on me and thought I was about to enjoy BB! Haha sadly no but got to enjoy her natural (looking?) Girls and her riding skills till she propped me up to embrace each other. Felt and heard her cum in this position and she grabbed and dragged me down so I was ontop and this had me going started going at it and she asked for more and harder. One more O on her I almost lost it then but slowed pace down and LFK till I moved her to standing doggy where I had my finish enjoying light hair pulling and grabbing her tit from behind. Hahaha she said I'm too much laughing, guess she wasn't expecting the ride but we chatted for a bit while she cleaned me and gave her an extra 20 though thinking I should've gave her 40 but we'll see how the next one goes. Definitely my go to now for Apple though June or Jean is on my radar for similar tits.

Fun0410
09-22-23, 13:22
Guys don't waste your 250-300. Total waste of money, half ass back rub and then tells you to jack off after she backs away out of reach and drops clothes. Ad on CL says she is 49, not a chance. Definitely closer to 59. . she talked non stop about politics if I recall correctly. I saw her on Monday and thankfully have forgotten most of the waste of time and money. Why didn't someone stop me? Well I am doing you the favor. A visit to your local spa is hands down a better decision for sure.

She's long gone and comes around occasionally. Last time she was here we spoke a few times but my schedule didn't work so I didn't get a chance to try her out.

AwwonAnon
09-28-23, 08:30
So I took the risk for seeing one of those Asians on stg that host for BBFS or BBBJ.

Man I wasted my time and money. Hh was $. 3 and full hour $. 60 so I went for the hour. She asked if I had 2 more I should've just said no but I asked her if she would.

Treat me well, she said she'd treat me like boyfriend.

So I said alright let's go for it. Got a massage, kisses on body, not bad but then I saw her out on the rubber and I was thinking. Wait what, okay maybe kissing at least?

Nope got a peck. We did business as usual but said I'm too big or too much stamina even though it was 5 minutes at most. I wanted to experience the ads so I offered more for dfk, which I did get but only for a few seconds with barley any effort.

I got to go in again to finish but no BBBJ or BBFS. Was heavily disappointed could've saved an extra $. But moral of the game is don't buy into it. Money talks sure but nope I'll stick to the providers I've seen who cost less but offer more.

TableTops
09-28-23, 10:23
Went last night to 1021 I thought it was coco but maybe Suzie instead anyway lost of tease on ts. Even there was a guy in the other stall having his provider wash him up. Suzie gets me all round up she starts talking in Korean and giggling next I know the other provider in next stall comes on my side and stares amazes at my dong that's standing straight up like girls whatcha want hahaha, she's goes back to her client and I finish ts we go back to room no sauna, good hard massage, back walk, than then flip she's ready for me stares at herself in mirror as she's sucking away than tells me to get on top go slow haha ya slow at first baby. One position to the next, she kept covvering her stomach like she was fat but I just had her knees to her head definitely had my time worth it blew big load she cleaned me up and asked if I want more massage I declined cause I needed to get going at the time.

Colby123
09-28-23, 14:36
Went last night to 1021 I thought it was coco but maybe Suzie instead anyway lost of tease on ts. Even there was a guy in the other stall having his provider wash him up. Suzie gets me all round up she starts talking in Korean and giggling next I know the other provider in next stall comes on my side and stares amazes at my dong that's standing straight up like girls whatcha want hahaha, she's goes back to her client and I finish ts we go back to room no sauna, good hard massage, back walk, than then flip she's ready for me stares at herself in mirror as she's sucking away than tells me to get on top go slow haha ya slow at first baby. One position to the next, she kept covvering her stomach like she was fat but I just had her knees to her head definitely had my time worth it blew big load she cleaned me up and asked if I want more massage I declined cause I needed to get going at the time.I am planning a visit soon and I don't think I have ever seen Susie, can you give us info on her body? I have seen Coco so are the comparable body wise?

JoSay1
09-28-23, 23:51
So I took the risk for seeing one of those Asians on stg that host for BBFS or BBBJ.

Man I wasted my time and money. Hh was $. 3 and full hour $. 60 so I went for the hour. She asked if I had 2 more I should've just said no but I asked her if she would.

Treat me well, she said she'd treat me like boyfriend.

So I said alright let's go for it. Got a massage, kisses on body, not bad but then I saw her out on the rubber and I was thinking. Wait what, okay maybe kissing at least?

Nope got a peck. We did business as usual but said I'm too big or too much stamina even though it was 5 minutes at most. I wanted to experience the ads so I offered more for dfk, which I did get but only for a few seconds with barley any effort.

I got to go in again to finish but no BBBJ or BBFS. Was heavily disappointed could've saved an extra $. But moral of the game is don't buy into it. Money talks sure but nope I'll stick to the providers I've seen who cost less but offer more.Where was this?

TableTops
09-29-23, 07:50
I am planning a visit soon and I don't think I have ever seen Susie, can you give us info on her body? I have seen Coco so are the comparable body wise?Yes very similar. Happy attitude, pleases you just right, good Korean look boobs are a good handful.

Flatspd
09-30-23, 21:37
Went a little before noon on Saturday. Walked in Two gals there in lobby. Very friendly. Super massage from Amy. Outstanding. She was 50 pounds overweight. Soft touch was 10 minutes and amazing! Hard negotiations on the flip. 60/60 access to big natural mom boobs. Nothing else. That's the thing, great massage not much action, lousy or no massage plenty of action. They have to kick it up in the looks department. Swung by a new to me place in Elmwood, looked like a very busy parking area to crowded!

JohnnyOceans2
10-01-23, 10:38
Made the voyage down and got there around 11 am. Parked out front and went in the front door and was greeted by mamasan who handed me off to Suzie. Paid the house fee and had a decent TS. (I prefer the TS at smilers) Get to the room and tell her I want medium massage and it was one of the roughest I have ever had. Very good tease and on the flip everything comes off and everything is offered. Wasnt feeling Suzie that much but she has some great tits so I got in between those for the finish. Cleaned me up and gave me a little more massage before sending me on my way. Saw another girl on my way back from the shower who looked way younger and thicker.

YoungUn3393
10-02-23, 13:58
Went a little before noon on Saturday. Walked in Two gals there in lobby. Very friendly. Super massage from Amy. Outstanding. She was 50 pounds overweight. Soft touch was 10 minutes and amazing! Hard negotiations on the flip. 60/60 access to big natural mom boobs. Nothing else. That's the thing, great massage not much action, lousy or no massage plenty of action. They have to kick it up in the looks department. Swung by a new to me place in Elmwood, looked like a very busy parking area to crowded!Glad to see they have a 2nd. Usually I just get the receptionist. She's on the older side but massage is always very good and she knows me well enough to make finish somewhat enjoyable. There was one day they had a quirky fun younger lady who was very fun and enjoyable.

Anyone have any other HJ spots with solid massage?

Sometimes I don't feel like spending +. 2 for shoddy FS.

PleasantView
10-03-23, 23:10
Glad to see they have a 2nd. Usually I just get the receptionist. She's on the older side but massage is always very good and she knows me well enough to make finish somewhat enjoyable. There was one day they had a quirky fun younger lady who was very fun and enjoyable.

Anyone have any other HJ spots with solid massage?

Sometimes I don't feel like spending +. 2 for shoddy FS.50 lbs overweight? I can hear my Johnson shrinking. 1/2 the reason I like Asians is that they don't have the appearance of a bloated wood tick. Thats a hard pass, but to each their own.

DarkClouds
10-04-23, 16:15
Bro, clear your inbox.

Hey All, been away for awhile, came across this one recently on snapchat of all places. Looks familiar and swear I've seen her picture on here before. Anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.

Emv La
10-04-23, 19:43
Haha so I wanted an actual massage but it was late at night so figured I try my luck FOR THAT at the one off Mineral Spring. Called mamasan specifically asking for a good massage and she said they all do and when I laughed she was like you don't believe me? I said no I do but ok I'll be there in 10. Thought of stopping by an ATM since I had 180 on me but figured I was going to get an old woman who wasn't into it so a massage would do. Man was I wrong. Got there and Mamasan greated me after told her I called and said oh yes yes good girl for you. Out comes Jasmine and holy hell I wanted to run to the gas station to pull more because she looked great in her dress and face was early 30's at oldest. I told myself ok maybe she's mechanical. Nope great conversation and good tease in the table shower. I kept thinking ok maybe body isn't that great. Nope! Smoking hot body with natural perky tits. Massage was terrible though haha. Felt like she was cookie cutting my back and legs with her elbows. The sensual strokes were good though and after only having 80 from the house fee she was like too little only HJ but she obliged to a CBJ and DATY. She said 180 for FS but it think she was playing around, maybe. CBJ Was good with different speeds and depths and DATY she smelled and tasted great giving me some little moans but nothing too crazy. Finally she was like finish by hand and had her work hard on Jr as I went to town on her with my tounge. Finished and she cleaned me up while we talked more. Great conversation but wish I would've gone for FS in mind because she seemed like it would've been agood time. She leaves after Friday though for "vacation" and doesn't know if she'll be back so catch her while you can.

Colby123
10-06-23, 13:28
I try to report on all my visits, so went to 1021 today around 1045 am. I decided to roll the dice and see who I get, so I got June, had her before so I was really ok with it. TS was great, some tease. Back to the room and started with light massage but as usual she started massaging over my head and I like that because I get to massage her ass and move down between her legs. That didn't last long, she asked what I wanted, and I paid. Did DATY 69 with a BJ then moved to CG but she said I was too big but tried anyway, she got it in far enough to give a fantastic ride, made me pop in the bag.

Did some massage after then out the door. Visit was 8/10. I did see a shorter girl from behind, looked a little chunky.

Matai401
10-11-23, 09:46
When for a visit around 2 PM, pulled Mickey. Pretty, Late 20's early 30's. 4'8" maybe. Natural A / B enough to fit in your hand. Great attitude, flirty and fun. TS was decent, she paid special attention to the jewels, back to the room, Ok massage, she stripped down prior to the flip. Flip for covered BJ, FS (tight fit), cover fell off and she was not having it raw, hoped she did't check I was ready to blast a fat load. So she finished off with 69 style HJ. Great time over all. Damage. 80/1. 80. Will repeat soon, she said she will be 'in town' for 4 weeks. Seems like house fees are starting to increasing everywhere to the 70-80 range. If the fees keep going up, the talent and quality better match.

New One
10-13-23, 20:11
When for a visit around 2 PM, pulled Mickey. Pretty, Late 20's early 30's. 4'8" maybe. Natural A / B enough to fit in your hand. Great attitude, flirty and fun. TS was decent, she paid special attention to the jewels, back to the room, Ok massage, she stripped down prior to the flip. Flip for covered BJ, FS (tight fit), cover fell off and she was not having it raw, hoped she did't check I was ready to blast a fat load. So she finished off with 69 style HJ. Great time over all. Damage. 80/1. 80. Will repeat soon, she said she will be 'in town' for 4 weeks. Seems like house fees are starting to increasing everywhere to the 70-80 range. If the fees keep going up, the talent and quality better match.Sounds like a good visit for the most part but just to make sure. Was that 260 total? I don't see the reason or understand the code at times. Thanks.

DeeGee
10-13-23, 22:12
Came back for a second visit. First time around landed Lucy. She was great. Called ahead this time to see if there was availability and mamasan asked who I had last time and told her Lucy. She said she was no longer there but told me she would give me someone similar. Landed Mickey, nothing similar to Lucy in terms of looks but she was similar in terms of service. Started with the TS which was pretty average. She was a little more sensual than Lucy was, paid attention to the jewels. Back to the room for the massage. Average at best. Didn't really seem like she knew what she was doing but are we really there for the massage anyways? On the flip she asked if I wanted "it all". I obliged and she asked for tip. She stepped out for a minute and had me wait on the table. She came back and immediately went at it. Started with a slow HJ and tickling around the thighs. Once I was ready she slipped the cover on and went at it with a really nice slow but unfortunately CBJ. After a few she was ready to hop on. Rode for a little while until she asked for doggy. Went at it for about 5 minutes and then she started to climax uncontrollably. She had to cover her mouth to not scream LOL. I was not even going at it that hard because I didn't really have much real estate on those tiny tables. Kept going for a little longer, nice and slow, and then came to the sound of her quietly moaning and shaking post-orgasm. Cleaned me up after and would not stop complimenting me. Kept on insisting I come back weekly and to ask for her. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Honestly haven't had a bad experience here but I kind of left there feeling like she enjoyed it more than I did. If I come back and land her, I'd probably try to get FS for less. Total damage 8/16 but I didn't try to bargain it.

BigGirl3176
10-16-23, 08:58
Thinking of visiting Lauren in West Warwick for a massage and will report back. She's been posting for a long time with good rates. Anyone seen her?

FormerlyCongo
10-16-23, 11:46
Dropped in at smilers over the weekend and I guess it was pretty busy because they said it would be a 20 min wait. Said ok and they put me in a room and gave me a water. Felt like more than 20 minutes waiting while I could hear the girls running around in the hallway the entire time. Finally got attended to by a considerably older girl had to be at least pushing 50. Table shower was bad not a shower so much as her just dumping water over me repeatedly. Same for the flip. Then over to the massage which was actually very good. She hit my lower back exactly how I needed it. Then the tease and the flip. She wanted 160 I countered with 140 and the change from the house fee. She agreed. She gets naked and while she's thin there's severe baby damage on her stomach and the bolt one were lopsided it looked like. Some teasing some surprise rim and then mish. Loose as in I just popped right in. Had to double check to make sure I wasn't being had. The usual half hearted yes baby yes until I finished the a quick cleanup and a bottle of water for the road. The whole experience felt rushed and that's probably because they were busy as fuck when I went but wouldn't pick this provider again if I had a choice. There was one thick younger girl there I would love to spend time with should I return anytime soon 70/140.

LBrad52
10-16-23, 15:36
Thinking of visiting Lauren in West Warwick for a massage and will report back. She's been posting for a long time with good rates. Anyone seen her?Do you have a link to this Lauren? It would help.

Thanks.

ScottBoxster
10-18-23, 08:24
Do you have a link to this Lauren? It would help.

Thanks.Save your money, lame massage, wears rubber gloves, no interest in your ending, which is lame.

Mg1999
10-18-23, 11:53
Thinking of visiting Lauren in West Warwick for a massage and will report back. She's been posting for a long time with good rates. Anyone seen her?Yeah she's looks a little like mama June and wears gloves the whole time. Hard No.

ConcreteJungle
10-25-23, 09:51
Hi all, went to 1021, asked for lineup ahead of time, arrived and was only shown one provider who I was instantly not feeling. Told mama (not the one I usually see) I was promised a lineup and said to wait 5 minutes. Got a lineup of 4, none of which I was crazy about, but at that point its kind of tough to back out. Went with blue who didn't look all that bad and had a decent session with her. She is a solid 6. 5, tan, flirty, bolt ons, decent english, no "you finish now" type bullshit. Wouldn't repeat but wouldn't say I was disappointed either, that's how it goes these days.

HappyDave
10-25-23, 10:38
Hi all, went to 1021, asked for lineup ahead of time, arrived and was only shown one provider who I was instantly not feeling. Told mama (not the one I usually see) I was promised a lineup and said to wait 5 minutes. Got a lineup of 4, none of which I was crazy about, but at that point its kind of tough to back out. Went with blue who didn't look all that bad and had a decent session with her. She is a solid 6. 5, tan, flirty, bolt ons, decent english, no "you finish now" type bullshit. Wouldn't repeat but wouldn't say I was disappointed either, that's how it goes these days.It's been a while, she is older but I found her performance great and she took direction well. Guess the girls have good and bad days like the rest of us.

XenopusLover
10-25-23, 15:08
Hi all, went to 1021, asked for lineup ahead of time, arrived and was only shown one provider who I was instantly not feeling. Told mama (not the one I usually see) I was promised a lineup and said to wait 5 minutes. Got a lineup of 4, none of which I was crazy about, but at that point its kind of tough to back out. Went with blue who didn't look all that bad and had a decent session with her. She is a solid 6. 5, tan, flirty, bolt ons, decent english, no "you finish now" type bullshit. Wouldn't repeat but wouldn't say I was disappointed either, that's how it goes these days.Interesting. Blue is my favorite at 1021. I guess we all have different preferences. She is consistently a good experience.

ConcreteJungle
10-26-23, 09:31
Interesting. Blue is my favorite at 1021. I guess we all have different preferences. She is consistently a good experience.I'm not saying she was bad by any means, I think I've been spoiled with some knockouts lately that when someone doesn't rank as high as them the above average providers just start to blend together.

BingChiller
10-26-23, 11:50
Do any AMPs offer DFK / LFK? New to AMPs and coming mainly from k-orgs. Is MSOG an extra charge for the hour?

SoleKollectah
10-26-23, 19:47
Do any AMPs offer DFK / LFK? New to AMPs and coming mainly from k-orgs. Is MSOG an extra charge for the hour?Both depend on the girl. Some will kiss, some won't, some allow multiple pops for free, some don't.

SoleKollectah
10-26-23, 19:50
What would you guys say is the best spa in RI / MA / CT for an exotic massage, lots of teasing, butt play, nuru etc. With a HJ finish? I want to spoil myself for my bday in November (last one before 40).

ILoveAsianss
10-27-23, 14:00
Went to 1410 the other day and drew mickey. Super tiny all around. Could not be more than 5 ft. A cup with very suckable nips. Her head came up to the bottom of my chest. I'm 6 ft. Paid the house fee and off to the showers. Not a tease to be seen. Thorough wash however no luffa. Towel over the body massage. Not too bad, worked out a few kinks so I rather enjoyed that. On the flip gave 1. 4 wanted 1. 6 I did not haggle (I hate to haggle over 20 bucks absolutely kills the mood. I know I know "you ruin it for the rest by over tipping") Fine 160. Short tease then tiny tits in the face. That part I loved. I am a big tit man so little tits usually do not do it for me. But her nips were really great to suck on. On with the cover and a short CBJ then hopped on top. I have never had such a short spinner before so it was a sight to see. It took a bit to get all the way in but she took it all like a champ. I am not super long but I am thick so the fact she took it without complaint was a huge positive considering how tiny she really is. Switched to cowgirl and she took a pounding really well. On the cleanup some small talk bottle of water and out the door.

Downside is she does not like to be touched says she is super ticklish and she seems to not want her head touched at all. I tried to just brush my hands on her hair and she moved away. All in all a meh experience. Ill wait till next rotation to see what they have. Told Mamasan I like big tits so I will call again to make sure someone is there that fits the bill. Until then I still have yet to try smilers apple or angel. If anyone has intel on a big tit playful Asian DM me. Always looking for a good BBFS around here. Even a little LFK or DFK would be nice. I like to venture to Boston to BTT or maangel once in a great while but I have to have a primary reason to head up to Boston. Wish we had something close to them here in RI for either an Asian or Latina.

I am also interested in the spa on the other end of mineral but seen very little intel. Also the one in Smithfield, is that one just an HJ and go place. If so are they at least decent or absolute grannies over there I never hear anything about them.

I truly miss the days of one spa, central health abc spa. Those where the days.

MarriedTom
10-28-23, 08:27
Went to 1410 the other day and drew mickey. Super tiny all around. Could not be more than 5 ft. A cup with very suckable nips. Her head came up to the bottom of my chest. I'm 6 ft. Paid the house fee and off to the showers. Not a tease to be seen. Thorough wash however no luffa. Towel over the body massage. Not too bad, worked out a few kinks so I rather enjoyed that. On the flip gave 1. 4 wanted 1. 6 I did not haggle (I hate to haggle over 20 bucks absolutely kills the mood. I know I know "you ruin it for the rest by over tipping") Fine 160. Short tease then tiny tits in the face. That part I loved. I am a big tit man so little tits usually do not do it for me. But her nips were really great to suck on. On with the cover and a short CBJ then hopped on top. I have never had such a short spinner before so it was a sight to see. It took a bit to get all the way in but she took it all like a champ. I am not super long but I am thick so the fact she took it without complaint was a huge positive considering how tiny she really is. Switched to cowgirl and she took a pounding really well. On the cleanup some small talk bottle of water and out the door.

Downside is she does not like to be touched says she is super ticklish and she seems to not want her head touched at all. I tried to just brush my hands on her hair and she moved away. All in all a meh experience. Ill wait till next rotation to see what they have. Told Mamasan I like big tits so I will call again to make sure someone is there that fits the bill. Until then I still have yet to try smilers apple or angel. If anyone has intel on a big tit playful Asian DM me. Always looking for a good BBFS around here. Even a little LFK or DFK would be nice. I like to venture to Boston to BTT or maangel once in a great while but I have to have a primary reason to head up to Boston. Wish we had something close to them here in RI for either an Asian or Latina.

I am also interested in the spa on the other end of mineral but seen very little intel. Also the one in Smithfield, is that one just an HJ and go place. If so are they at least decent or absolute grannies over there I never hear anything about them.

I truly miss the days of one spa, central health abc spa. Those where the days.1909 MSA in NP and Oasis in Smithfield are both legit only. No DIY either!

SoleKollectah
10-28-23, 10:28
What would you guys say is the best spa in RI / MA / CT for an exotic massage, lots of teasing, butt play, nuru etc. With a HJ finish? I want to spoil myself for my bday in November (last one before 40).Anything guys??

FormerlyCongo
10-29-23, 15:31
Check out my recent visit to smilers. The older woman I was with performed a rim job on me which I wasn't expecting but was pretty good. However the rest of the session was meh.

As far as nuru goes none of the places around here offer it. You'll get promised the moon and stars by the hotel asians saying 300 for VIP. Shower nuru kissing. But it's just a way to get you to part with your money and is almost always a rush job. The shower will be a few minutes. The kissing will be bare minimum at best and nuru to them is just rubbing up on you and you'll be lucky if they use any lubricant.

There is a bbw woman who comes through Warwick that does offer nuru but I haven't seen her so cannot comment on that service.

Anything guys??

SalamanderFour
10-30-23, 07:04
There is a bbw woman who comes through Warwick that does offer nuru but I haven't seen her so cannot comment on that service.I'm down by Warwick. Where does this bbw advertise?

FormerlyCongo
10-30-23, 12:00
I've always seen her ads on STG usually there's a pic of her Ina white robe or something similar and she always has the dates she will be in the area. I tried looking to see if I could find a previous ad but you'll know it when you see it.

I'm down by Warwick. Where does this bbw advertise?

SalamanderFour
10-30-23, 17:01
I've always seen her ads on STG usually there's a pic of her Ina white robe or something similar and she always has the dates she will be in the area. I tried looking to see if I could find a previous ad but you'll know it when you see it.Okay, thanks for the tip.

Member #6502
10-30-23, 19:11
Okay, thanks for the tip.Would this happen to be the woman you are looking for? Be careful how you message her, if she doesn't like what you say your shut off.

https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna

SalamanderFour
10-31-23, 06:03
Would this happen to be the woman you are looking for? Be careful how you message her, if she doesn't like what you say your shut off.

https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatiannaRick, idk. I've never met her, but reportedly she advertised on skipthegames. I hadn't heard she was black, either. Regardless, I'm not keen on the workers that are constantly on the move, visiting city after city on a circuit. I'm looking for a local, more stable provider.

FormerlyCongo
10-31-23, 14:45
This is the one I was thinking of.

Would this happen to be the woman you are looking for? Be careful how you message her, if she doesn't like what you say your shut off.

https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna

Member #6502
10-31-23, 19:16
Rick, idk. I've never met her, but reportedly she advertised on skipthegames. I hadn't heard she was black, either. Regardless, I'm not keen on the workers that are constantly on the move, visiting city after city on a circuit. I'm looking for a local, more stable provider.I don't blame you if you find one keep me in mind.

JoSay1
11-01-23, 01:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LukieTaylor
11-01-23, 14:22
Went by Studio foot a few nights back, drew the receptionist (I've heard talk of another girl there but I've never seen her? Must work only during the day).

Standard massage and after her giving that "finger across the throat" sign, it ended with HJ finish while she let my hands wander.

Honestly I like the place decently enough and its really cheap, but I'm getting a bit bored of the same spot, any recs on other HJ or BJ only locations nearby? I know most places in RI specialize in FS but I'm not always looking for that and would love something in the state.

JohnnyOceans2
11-04-23, 11:09
Stopped by the other day. Mama brought me in to the room and in walks Sunny. Probably 40's thin with big bolt ons. Good TS and back to the room. Massage was okay, very good tease and then flip. 140 for everything she leaves comes back with a rubber and gave pretty good CBJ. Got on top for a little and then she got tired so finished with me on top. Pretty average experience, I think I might try another spot next time.

Colby123
11-06-23, 06:41
Stopped at 1021 Saturday morning, rolled the dice and got Blue for the first time. Very pretty girl, nice body and attitude. Table shower was great, short sauna and back to the room. I had already given the full donation so no question what I wanted, she asked if I wanted massage first or after. I chose lite massage first but it didn't last long, in 3 minutes she was naked and she started with licking junior up and down with no cover, that was nice. She allowed light kissing on the lips and DATY, so it was a great visit.

When I was leaving mama said next time I give you new girl, I did see a shorter girl but only from behind.

BingChiller
11-06-23, 10:34
Stopped at 1021 Saturday morning, rolled the dice and got Blue for the first time. Very pretty girl, nice body and attitude. Table shower was great, short sauna and back to the room. I had already given the full donation so no question what I wanted, she asked if I wanted massage first or after. I chose lite massage first but it didn't last long, in 3 minutes she was naked and she started with licking junior up and down with no cover, that was nice. She allowed light kissing on the lips and DATY, so it was a great visit.

When I was leaving mama said next time I give you new girl, I did see a shorter girl but only from behind.I thought 1021 didn't do BBBJ?

ConcreteJungle
11-06-23, 10:57
I thought 1021 didn't do BBBJ?I can confirm his report, she did lick my shaft up and down but never fully entered her mouth.

Colby123
11-06-23, 15:08
I can confirm his report, she did lick my shaft up and down but never fully entered her mouth.Sorry, I should have been more clear. Cover did go on before the full suck but the lick part was great.

JoSay1
11-07-23, 13:11
Went by Studio foot a few nights back, drew the receptionist (I've heard talk of another girl there but I've never seen her? Must work only during the day).

Standard massage and after her giving that "finger across the throat" sign, it ended with HJ finish while she let my hands wander.

Honestly I like the place decently enough and its really cheap, but I'm getting a bit bored of the same spot, any recs on other HJ or BJ only locations nearby? I know most places in RI specialize in FS but I'm not always looking for that and would love something in the state.What did it cost for that?

CCNice
11-09-23, 13:31
I don't know what this woman's problem is, but we booked for 12:15 at 10 am this morning. I drove almost 40 minutes and when I text her that I'm in Providence to make sure we are still on, she responds guess not. Really? She doesn't have many reviews thought I give her a shot because I wanted a non Asian massage provider. I have seen bad reviews on Gina so I didn't want to waste my time money. Looks like Marie just had me waste my time, looks like it's a fantasy's days. Here is her link, buyer https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/massage/exotic/relaxation-at-its-finest/190383900591.

Bastardale
11-09-23, 15:04
I don't know what this woman's problem is, but we booked for 12:15 at 10 am this morning. I drove almost 40 minutes and when I text her that I'm in Providence to make sure we are still on, she responds guess not. Really? She doesn't have many reviews thought I give her a shot because I wanted a non Asian massage provider. I have seen bad reviews on Gina so I didn't want to waste my time money. Looks like Marie just had me waste my time, looks like it's a fantasy's days. Here is her link, buyer https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/massage/exotic/relaxation-at-its-finest/190383900591.If anyone is looking for a review, I reviewed her twice on this board (and copied both to TER).

Short version:

I met her twice. First time was fantastic, second was meh and barely worth the money.

From what I've read lately, her service has gone downhill, meaning it wasn't a one-off bad day when I saw her the second time. It's probably good that she cancelled on you.

Gio Darazi
11-09-23, 15:06
I don't know what this woman's problem is, but we booked for 12:15 at 10 am this morning. I drove almost 40 minutes and when I text her that I'm in Providence to make sure we are still on, she responds guess not. Really? She doesn't have many reviews thought I give her a shot because I wanted a non Asian massage provider. I have seen bad reviews on Gina so I didn't want to waste my time money. Looks like Marie just had me waste my time, looks like it's a fantasy's days. Here is her link, buyer https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/massage/exotic/relaxation-at-its-finest/190383900591.Saw her a few years ago when she hosted in Johnston, close to Smithfield line. Pretty lack luster if I remember correctly. Consider yourself lucky.

CCNice
11-09-23, 16:11
Providence back in the day had the best non Asian parlors around. Now it's dry just like everywhere else. I see Allens Ave reviewed on here but what is that? Basically a striptease and HJ? I'm ok with it but I want to have the right expectations and not over pay. I might just hit Utopia in Stoughton on my home. I heard it's all American and Latina masseuses.

Jdl0313
11-09-23, 17:07
Providence back in the day had the best non Asian parlors around. Now it's dry just like everywhere else. I see Allens Ave reviewed on here but what is that? Basically a striptease and HJ? I'm ok with it but I want to have the right expectations and not over pay. I might just hit Utopia in Stoughton on my home. I heard it's all American and Latina masseuses.I remember about 12 years ago I went to Fountain St and got a gorgeous blue eyed blonde, she was probably 19 years old. About a week later, I was at home and ordered a pizza. Doorbell rang and sure enough, the delivery driver was the same girl from the spa. I lived with a girlfriend at the time. To be honest, I don't even think that the girl remembered me. I miss that place, good mix of white, black and Latina providers.

FormerlyCongo
11-09-23, 21:34
Supposedly there's a nonasian spa up in Stoughton but I haven't had the chance to head out that way.

But damn I miss spa 81.

Providence back in the day had the best non Asian parlors around. Now it's dry just like everywhere else. I see Allens Ave reviewed on here but what is that? Basically a striptease and HJ? I'm ok with it but I want to have the right expectations and not over pay. I might just hit Utopia in Stoughton on my home. I heard it's all American and Latina masseuses.

Willy O
11-09-23, 22:51
I remember about 12 years ago I went to Fountain St and got a gorgeous blue eyed blonde, she was probably 19 years old. About a week later, I was at home and ordered a pizza. Doorbell rang and sure enough, the delivery driver was the same girl from the spa. I lived with a girlfriend at the time. To be honest, I don't even think that the girl remembered me. I miss that place, good mix of white, black and Latina providers.I've never been a spa person but Jennifer who now works at Mickey's was there for a while. She also worked at Cheater's back in the day. I was walking to the former Sportsman's one afternoon and this gorgeous Latina looking girl walked out the door all dolled up! Almost turned around but headed to Sportsman's and sure it was worth it there but always wondered about the fun factor at Fountain. They had a website with pictures of the girls and their schedule.

SalamanderFour
11-10-23, 06:59
Supposedly there's a nonasian spa up in Stoughton but I haven't had the chance to head out that way.

But damn I miss spa 81.The Stoughton spas have been mentioned several times on the Mass Boston board, but there haven't been any reports.

ScottBoxster
11-10-23, 09:36
Saw her a few years ago when she hosted in Johnston, close to Smithfield line. Pretty lack luster if I remember correctly. Consider yourself lucky.Worse than lackluster, don't waste your time. And no bathroom. And ending was boring. Save your money.

TableTops
11-12-23, 07:29
Had some time to go over and walked in about noon, mama gave me new girl Yumi, she mid 30 good size tits, perky c cups, happy attitude no ass tho. Pulled out house and we didn't do ts, she wanted more massage for me, massage was 7/10 did go for long time on the flip she comes back has tells me to keep layong down she kiss my bodu rub her tits on my bsck went down towards my ass. I felt little oil splash on my asshole, then a little tickle from her tounge, I was impressed I needed got rimed ever or at this place. Few minutes in finding my self dogging she's licking away grabbing my ball and cock later sucks on my balls, we switch she puts the rubber on goes down on me, she says she likes big dick and smiles and licks away at my head I push her head down few times trying to get her at the bottom she trys and she pulls me over side of bed rips cover off and asks if I want it here between her tits, big smile on me yes please. Oils me up oils her chest up and we start going 2 minutes I bust all over her chest hitting her chin, she cleans up with a wet towel real quick and puts another cover on me and keeps sucking me off LOL this point I was like okay let's go again, gets me hard again puts me in her mish style over the bed I raised those legs split them no complaints, no complaints when I went in deep hard, for 2 pop finish I stuck out of her and into her mouth she sucked me off again laying on the bed and I'm standing touching her body after pop she kept going for few minutes I told it's ok and she kept sucking. Cleaned out selfs up she brought a water for me it was a good experience.

Colby123
11-12-23, 09:10
Had some time to go over and walked in about noon, mama gave me new girl Yumi, she mid 30 good size tits, perky c cups, happy attitude no ass tho. Pulled out house and we didn't do ts, she wanted more massage for me, massage was 7/10 did go for long time on the flip she comes back has tells me to keep layong down she kiss my bodu rub her tits on my bsck went down towards my ass. I felt little oil splash on my asshole, then a little tickle from her tounge, I was impressed I needed got rimed ever or at this place. Few minutes in finding my self dogging she's licking away grabbing my ball and cock later sucks on my balls, we switch she puts the rubber on goes down on me, she says she likes big dick and smiles and licks away at my head I push her head down few times trying to get her at the bottom she trys and she pulls me over side of bed rips cover off and asks if I want it here between her tits, big smile on me yes please. Oils me up oils her chest up and we start going 2 minutes I bust all over her chest hitting her chin, she cleans up with a wet towel real quick and puts another cover on me and keeps sucking me off LOL this point I was like okay let's go again, gets me hard again puts me in her mish style over the bed I raised those legs split them no complaints, no complaints when I went in deep hard, for 2 pop finish I stuck out of her and into her mouth she sucked me off again laying on the bed and I'm standing touching her body after pop she kept going for few minutes I told it's ok and she kept sucking. Cleaned out selfs up she brought a water for me it was a good experience.Great report, when I was leaving last week Mama said I give you new girl next time so maybe that was who she was referring to. Did she have long dark hair. Like the part about cum on the tits, I have asked for that with other girls but they refused. I guess because it makes for a longer cleanup.

TableTops
11-13-23, 07:51
Great report, when I was leaving last week Mama said I give you new girl next time so maybe that was who she was referring to. Did she have long dark hair. Like the part about cum on the tits, I have asked for that with other girls but they refused. I guess because it makes for a longer cleanup.Her hair was In pony tail / bun but I'd say maybe shoulder length, brunette hair. On my way out I did see another new girl she was short 5 ft long dark hair small body, no name. Yumi was 5'6. I have never encountered rimming or cum on tits here which was nice to experience, it was. 7 house and 1. 4. she said she there for a week.

BingChiller
11-13-23, 12:42
Her hair was In pony tail / bun but I'd say maybe shoulder length, brunette hair. On my way out I did see another new girl she was short 5 ft long dark hair small body, no name. Yumi was 5'6. I have never encountered rimming or cum on tits here which was nice to experience, it was. 7 house and 1. 4. she said she there for a week.2 pops for. 7+1.4? Sounds like a great deal!

ConcreteJungle
11-14-23, 08:04
Her hair was In pony tail / bun but I'd say maybe shoulder length, brunette hair. On my way out I did see another new girl she was short 5 ft long dark hair small body, no name. Yumi was 5'6. I have never encountered rimming or cum on tits here which was nice to experience, it was. 7 house and 1. 4. she said she there for a week.Lucky let me pop on hers no issue. Miss her!

TheGreatOne22
11-15-23, 14:05
Her hair was In pony tail / bun but I'd say maybe shoulder length, brunette hair. On my way out I did see another new girl she was short 5 ft long dark hair small body, no name. Yumi was 5'6. I have never encountered rimming or cum on tits here which was nice to experience, it was. 7 house and 1. 4. she said she there for a week.Hello, where is this place? I'm interested in Yumi if she does Rimming. Please LMK? Feel free to PM me. Thank you.

XenopusLover
11-15-23, 21:14
Hello, where is this place? I'm interested in Yumi if she does Rimming. Please LMK? Feel free to PM me. Thank you.Apple Spa. On here it is often called 1021. I have not been with Yumi. It sounds like she is a limited engagement. Some of the ladies are there a long time.

Strikin9
11-16-23, 00:56
I was feeling sore yesterday and felt like needing a massage. This place is totally out of my way, but I like to come here because aside from the extras I actually do enjoy the massage and they never failed to give me a great one regardless who I had. Knowing that, I never specifically asked for who I want to see when I call ahead. Mama greeted me and called over Yumi. At first, she told me her name was Chanel LOL, but after a few minutes of conversation she admitted she's Yumi (the new girl), that's when it clicked to me based on previous report about her on this page and thought damn I'll have a good time. As a matter of fact, she actually told me her real name which I won't mention here.

Her face is not the prettiest but damn she got a nice set of racks for an Asian, they're fake but came out really nice. She wanted me to skip the ts but I was feeling a bit sweaty from work so I took the ts. She actually gave really great massage, and surprised with her effort. On the flip, she went to town with the rimming and believe me when I say she's good with her mouth skills. She offered 69 I took it then I finished with cowgirl. I felt like an hour passed by already but she asked me if I wanted another round LOL and mama didn't even knock on our door. I had to decline because I'm not 21 anymore and had a pretty long drive back home. I told her I'll be back again and I'll be ready when I do haha.

Happy with the experience overall, standard damage. Face 6/10, ass 5/10, tits 9/10. Her English wasn't that bad either and she could actually hold a conversation well.

-S9.

Crabbi
11-16-23, 19:16
Lucky let me pop on hers no issue. Miss her!Yeah we need Lucky back.

JoSay1
11-18-23, 01:23

Honestly I like the place decently enough and its really cheap, but I'm getting a bit bored of the same spot, any recs on other HJ or BJ only locations nearby? I know most places in RI specialize in FS but I'm not always looking for that and would love something in the state.Any other info on this place? Finger across the throat meant HJ not BJ? Price?

Anyone else been here?

Sw999
11-18-23, 21:43
Excellent visit at 1021 with Blue tonight. To my eye, she looks to be about 30, but it's always difficult judging these Korean women. Great body, pretty face and playful personality. She was dressed in a tight sundress that did not leave much up to imagination. Table shower was fairly uneventful but she hit all the right spots. Back to the room after a brief trip to the sauna and she began soft touch massage at my request. The soft touch was nothing to write home about but it was sensual nonetheless. At the flip, ask me what I wanted and accepted 140 for everything. She came back into the room with a cover and got on her knees for some CBJ after sucking on her tits and FIV. Blue takes direction as well as any AMP girl I've seen. I asked her to lay on the table and nailed her missionary for 10-15 minutes. Asked her to flip over and banged her from behind for a while. When I was about to go, she was happy to get on top to ride a huge bit out of me. Highly recommend. Will repeat.

Jason401
11-21-23, 11:52

Honestly I like the place decently enough and its really cheap, but I'm getting a bit bored of the same spot, any recs on other HJ or BJ only locations nearby? I know most places in RI specialize in FS but I'm not always looking for that and would love something in the state.Prices and is fd / BJ negotiable?

Popeye88
11-22-23, 16:54
I just got back from the worst experience I've ever had at an AMP before. Let me start by saying I called MamaSan and asked for blue based on a couple of reviews on this site. When I got there, she switched, and I did not get blue, instead I got someone named Coco. That started me off on the wrong foot. Coco walks in and is nice enough to look at, she takes the money I left for her on the counter, counts it, then proceeds to say "Honey, $20 more?" I said no, no $20 more. And in case you were wondering, I left her 140 she comes in after about five minutes, Rubs her tits all over me, with lots of "oh baby oh baby" LOL. Which I hate. Put on the cover while she's giving me head. Turned her around to do a little 69 and she complains that she's sore down there. So that was the end of that. Try to get her tits in a direction where I could suck on them, she was having none of that either. Continued sucking on Junior, but Junior wasn't in the mood to play because it was a total turn off experience. At one point, she moved up on the side of me, and was jerking me off while putting her tits in my face. Again, I tried to lick them, Wasn't going to happen. I touched her face and her hair, turned away, and said, don't touch my hair. Needless to say, never got hard, never got the deed done, just a miserable experience in total. Your mileage may vary, hopefully you guys have a much better experience than I did today. Total waste of money.

HappyDave
11-23-23, 11:06
I just got back from the worst experience I've ever had at an AMP before. Let me start by saying I called MamaSan and asked for blue based on a couple of reviews on this site. When I got there, she switched, and I did not get blue, instead I got someone named Coco. That started me off on the wrong foot. Coco walks in and is nice enough to look at, she takes the money I left for her on the counter, counts it, then proceeds to say "Honey, $20 more?" I said no, no $20 more. And in case you were wondering, I left her 140 she comes in after about five minutes, Rubs her tits all over me, with lots of "oh baby oh baby" LOL. Which I hate. Put on the cover while she's giving me head. Turned her around to do a little 69 and she complains that she's sore down there. So that was the end of that. Try to get her tits in a direction where I could suck on them, she was having none of that either. Continued sucking on Junior, but Junior wasn't in the mood to play because it was a total turn off experience. At one point, she moved up on the side of me, and was jerking me off while putting her tits in my face. Again, I tried to lick them, Wasn't going to happen. I touched her face and her hair, turned away, and said, don't touch my hair. Needless to say, never got hard, never got the deed done, just a miserable experience in total. Your mileage may vary, hopefully you guys have a much better experience than I did today. Total waste of money.There is a Coco there that is very highly rated, could be a different girl or an off day. I met her twice, nice enough. First when I had an appointment with Lucky moma had her show me to my room. She was dressed to impress but I was very happy with Lucky. Second time I had an appointment with Blue and Coco was the fill in moma I think she was in sweats. I was very happy with Blue, I will always go for the petite even if slightly older and smaller chest. As to tipping. Twenty dollars on top of 140 to avoid pouty face is a bargain. Service tanks if they don't get what they want. 160 for great service beats 140 down the drain. If I do remember correctly I tipped both Blue and Lucky after. I actually gave Lucky 20 more because the service was stellar.

RhodeWarrior51
11-24-23, 13:56
So this is long overdue but was having issues registering an account to post. Long time lurker and had never been to an AMP before but always wanted to. With all the info here, finally took the plunge and have visited 1021 a few times now, and many thanks to all those who have posted reports and tips, it really made me feel like not such a noob when I've been.

First visit I arrived, no call ahead or anything, was greeted not bymama but by Suzy. She was way prettier then what I imagined the ladies at an AMP look liked, maybe others are a little more picky but for the first go, I wasn't disappointed. She asked if it was my first time and I did say yes, but gave her the house and tip on the table and she didn't seem too wary that I was new. Offered TS, was very nice, fun tease for a first time getting one. Back to the room, nice massage, medium, teasing, on the flip starts working me over, CBJ, gets on top, nice ride till pop in bag. Followed with more massage, small talk, telling me to come back more now, the usual. I'd say all in all probably the oretty standard experience and a good first time. She helped me dress, hugged, water, etc and walked me out.

Came back a few weeks later and got Yumi. Very friendly, talkative and cute, nice rack. The usual, TS was fun, a lot more back door teasing, into the sauna, dried, and when we got back the room she went right at it noticing how excited I was. Attention to the boys, some Russian, rimming, LFK, doggy over the table til a pop, followed by finally the massage. Ended up waking up again and she got another one out of me. Would definitely see her again, def got more than I thought I would and was quite pleased.

Third visit I pulled Suzy again who remembered me. Similar experience but a little warmer now that she's seen me once. Had a similar great time, made an attempt at a second go but hey, sometimes it's not going to happen to no fault of her own, and she recommended asking for Coco next time I came, I think she said she might be on or going on vacation.

Went again today and originally asked if Yumi was free but mama said she was in appt. Had offered me June (didn't see her in person to really know if I missed out there) but I remembered to ask for Coco. Mama brings her out and wow, I thought she was super cute, and amazing rack. TS, prob the longest one I've had but very relaxing and felt great. Dried in the sauna, back to room and light touch massage. Great teasing, incredibly soft hands. Definitely teased the boys and back a bit, and even got a little light rimming and nice body to body. Flip, she kisses all over my legs and plays with the boys before giving them some tongue attention, rubs those gorgeous tits all over my hard on before CBJ a bit then a hop on to ride. Very nice ride, leaned over close to me to ride out the pop, keeps me inside her a good while and slow rides it out. Very nice time, hot towel clean up, small talk and light touch, advises me to call ahead next time if I want to see someone particular. Dresses me, water, walks me out.

4/4 so far on visits and haven't been disappointed. I may not have the most experience and I'm sure everyone has their favorite or maybe had an off day with someone reviewed really well, but all in all will keep going to 1021, great times all around. Tips all around were the usual I've seen posted here.

Wilber1
11-25-23, 01:02
So this is long overdue but was having issues registering an account to post. Long time lurker and had never been to an AMP before but always wanted to. With all the info here, finally took the plunge and have visited 1021 a few times now, and many thanks to all those who have posted reports and tips, it really made me feel like not such a noob when I've been.

First visit I arrived, no call ahead or anything, was greeted not bymama but by Suzy. She was way prettier then what I imagined the ladies at an AMP look liked, maybe others are a little more picky but for the first go, I wasn't disappointed. She asked if it was my first time and I did say yes, but gave her the house and tip on the table and she didn't seem too wary that I was new. Offered TS, was very nice, fun tease for a first time getting one. Back to the room, nice massage, medium, teasing, on the flip starts working me over, CBJ, gets on top, nice ride till pop in bag. Followed with more massage, small talk, telling me to come back more now, the usual. I'd say all in all probably the oretty standard experience and a good first time. She helped me dress, hugged, water, etc and walked me out.

Came back a few weeks later and got Yumi. Very friendly, talkative and cute, nice rack. The usual, TS was fun, a lot more back door teasing, into the sauna, dried, and when we got back the room she went right at it noticing how excited I was. Attention to the boys, some Russian, rimming, LFK, doggy over the table til a pop, followed by finally the massage. Ended up waking up again and she got another one out of me. Would definitely see her again, def got more than I thought I would and was quite pleased.

Third visit I pulled Suzy again who remembered me. Similar experience but a little warmer now that she's seen me once. Had a similar great time, made an attempt at a second go but hey, sometimes it's not going to happen to no fault of her own, and she recommended asking for Coco next time I came, I think she said she might be on or going on vacation.

Went again today and originally asked if Yumi was free but mama said she was in appt. Had offered me June (didn't see her in person to really know if I missed out there) but I remembered to ask for Coco. Mama brings her out and wow, I thought she was super cute, and amazing rack. TS, prob the longest one I've had but very relaxing and felt great. Dried in the sauna, back to room and light touch massage. Great teasing, incredibly soft hands. Definitely teased the boys and back a bit, and even got a little light rimming and nice body to body. Flip, she kisses all over my legs and plays with the boys before giving them some tongue attention, rubs those gorgeous tits all over my hard on before CBJ a bit then a hop on to ride. Very nice ride, leaned over close to me to ride out the pop, keeps me inside her a good while and slow rides it out. Very nice time, hot towel clean up, small talk and light touch, advises me to call ahead next time if I want to see someone particular. Dresses me, water, walks me out.

4/4 so far on visits and haven't been disappointed. I may not have the most experience and I'm sure everyone has their favorite or maybe had an off day with someone reviewed really well, but all in all will keep going to 1021, great times all around. Tips all around were the usual I've seen posted here.Good job welcome to mongering quite addictive.

Wilber1
11-25-23, 01:07
Providence back in the day had the best non Asian parlors around. Now it's dry just like everywhere else. I see Allens Ave reviewed on here but what is that? Basically a striptease and HJ? I'm ok with it but I want to have the right expectations and not over pay. I might just hit Utopia in Stoughton on my home. I heard it's all American and Latina masseuses.Going to have to check this place out.

PleasantView
11-27-23, 00:24

Honestly I like the place decently enough and its really cheap, but I'm getting a bit bored of the same spot, any recs on other HJ or BJ only locations nearby? I know most places in RI specialize in FS but I'm not always looking for that and would love something in the state.Dude, they all offer HJ. If a car drives 55 mph, it will always be able to drive 25 mph.

Scraggy
11-27-23, 09:45
Good review, thanks. Positive news about Suzy and Yumi. And in other posts, mostly good about Blue. Long shot, but wondering if any of them are kissers?

4/4 so far on visits and haven't been disappointed. I may not have the most experience and I'm sure everyone has their favorite or maybe had an off day with someone reviewed really well, but all in all will keep going to 1021, great times all around. Tips all around were the usual I've seen posted here.

Sounds
11-27-23, 09:53
Dude, they all offer HJ. If a car drives 55 mph, it will always be able to drive 25 mph.True. But girls at FS places want their full service money. You will get attitude and poor service if you go to a FS place and only tip for a HJ.

RhodeWarrior51
11-27-23, 10:50
Good review, thanks. Positive news about Suzy and Yumi. And in other posts, mostly good about Blue. Long shot, but wondering if any of them are kissers?Yumi was pretty enthusiastic with some light kissing, even after the main events as I was getting dressed she kept kissing me a bit.

No kissing with Suzy and Coco kissed just about everything except on the lips.

PleasantView
11-29-23, 01:15
True. But girls at FS places want their full service money. You will get attitude and poor service if you go to a FS place and only tip for a HJ.Good point.

RhodeWarrior51
11-29-23, 15:40
Stopped by for a massage this morning, didn't call ahead. Rang the bell (first time I've bad to ring, usually mama is opening the door and greeting me right as I get to the door). I think she's starting to recognize me so, was very nice, the first few times seemed very rushed, but anyways, not really what I was there for.

Drew Blue this time, after reading other reviews was excited when I realized it was her. Very cute, she looks young but I definitely haven't been around the scene enough to try to actually guess her age, nice rack, overall decent little body. Takes me to the room, to the TS, very talkative and playful, and TS was alright and a she really took a shine to the back door. Dried in the sauna by her a bit before being left for a moment, then back to the room. Soft touch massage, once again very teasing, playful, cute talk during it. As the tease really gets going says she'll be right back, comes back prepared, undresses, rubs herself breasts all over my back, kissing my back before she went downtown, with some light rimming and ass play while fondling the boys. Flip, rubs her tits on my hardon for some light Russian, licks and sucks the boys a bit before the CBJ starts. She looks real cute doing it, and after a bit of that we switch so I'm on top. Pounded her like that for a bit, ended up popping in bag after a bit that way. Clean up, light massage after with small talk, water, dresses me, hugs and the walk out.

Standard house / tip. At this point I've just put the tip on the table right after giving house and never had to discuss anything, just have a nice relaxing session. Would def see Blue again, tho As I said I typically don't call ahead. As a side question: for those that do call, do you typically end up getting who you asked for? I see some reports saying there ends up being a switch sometimes, not that I'd super mind, so haven't been disappointed yet. Related question, how far ahead of time do you usually call to setup? I'm typically an early morning person and have been there usually between 9:30 to 11, so wasn't sure if I should call when they open at 9 or if people are making appointments the day before?

Thanks!

XenopusLover
11-29-23, 18:59
Stopped by for a massage this morning, didn't call ahead. Rang the bell (first time I've bad to ring, usually mama is opening the door and greeting me right as I get to the door). I think she's starting to recognize me so, was very nice, the first few times seemed very rushed, but anyways, not really what I was there for.

Drew Blue this time, after reading other reviews was excited when I realized it was her. Very cute, she looks young but I definitely haven't been around the scene enough to try to actually guess her age, nice rack, overall decent little body. Takes me to the room, to the TS, very talkative and playful, and TS was alright and a she really took a shine to the back door. Dried in the sauna by her a bit before being left for a moment, then back to the room. Soft touch massage, once again very teasing, playful, cute talk during it. As the tease really gets going says she'll be right back, comes back prepared, undresses, rubs herself breasts all over my back, kissing my back before she went downtown, with some light rimming and ass play while fondling the boys. Flip, rubs her tits on my hardon for some light Russian, licks and sucks the boys a bit before the CBJ starts. She looks real cute doing it, and after a bit of that we switch so I'm on top. Pounded her like that for a bit, ended up popping in bag after a bit that way. Clean up, light massage after with small talk, water, dresses me, hugs and the walk out.

Standard house / tip. At this point I've just put the tip on the table right after giving house and never had to discuss anything, just have a nice relaxing session. Would def see Blue again, tho As I said I typically don't call ahead. As a side question: for those that do call, do you typically end up getting who you asked for? I see some reports saying there ends up being a switch sometimes, not that I'd super mind, so haven't been disappointed yet. Related question, how far ahead of time do you usually call to setup? I'm typically an early morning person and have been there usually between 9:30 to 11, so wasn't sure if I should call when they open at 9 or if people are making appointments the day before?

Thanks!I've always gotten who I request. I totally agree about Blue. A real gem. If she isn't available, they tell me.

Suzy is my back up and while I don't find her that pretty, my dick sure likes her an unreasonable amount! Nice massage, nice boobs. Enthusiastic.

I've never had a bad experience at 1021. Worst case has still been a decent experience.

DeezTits
11-30-23, 20:37
Phone went to voicemail. Drove by and no one there with sign on door. Didn't get out to read it. Anyone know anything about it?

Gio Darazi
12-03-23, 14:36
Phone went to voicemail. Drove by and no one there with sign on door. Didn't get out to read it. Anyone know anything about it?Did drive by quick drive by, looks like it read closed for remodeling.

Tonytone
12-03-23, 14:47
Anyone else been to Jasmine in Pawtucket DM if you want thanks.

RH Treller
12-05-23, 11:51
Anyone try this? Curious what's available.

https://providence.craigslist.org/hws/d/pawtucket-relaxation-muscle-therapy/7694376386.html

RH Treller
12-05-23, 14:51

https://providence.craigslist.org/hws/d/pawtucket-relaxation-muscle-therapy/7694376386.htmlUPDATE. She posts often. Here's another link.

https://providence.craigslist.org/hws/d/pawtucket-relaxation-muscle-therapy/7694599964.html

StrokerIsland
12-05-23, 16:05
Great report. I have only got CBJ at all of these parlors. I pay the house 70 and an extra 100 for BJ. I'm ready for FS. How much do you pay for FS?

ScottBoxster
12-06-23, 10:14
Anyone else been to Jasmine in Pawtucket DM if you want thanks.Went a few weeks ago hoping it changed from years ago. Same lame massage. Same lame HE. Tiny place. Go elsewhere.

ScottBoxster
12-06-23, 10:15

https://providence.craigslist.org/hws/d/pawtucket-relaxation-muscle-therapy/7694376386.htmlZero responses. Appears to be some type of game-player.

NewEngland
12-08-23, 07:43
Hi I see that she is back in the area could anyone fill me on on her.

Thanks.

NE.

Brock123MB
12-08-23, 10:53
I'm not a writer so I'll keep it simple she is one of the top 2 providers I have ever seen she is her pics and her massage is second to none I would personally recommend her to anyone always happy and really enjoys giving massage simply the best around here anyway in my opinion if anybody has any other recommendations please let me know the only problem for me at this time is she is an hour away from me so that makes it a 4 hr day with a 90 minute massage looking for a more local provider if anyone has one please let me know.

NightCrawler67
12-08-23, 12:16
Hey gents,

I'm coming back to Providence again for new years with the hope of visiting some places. Seen a lot of reviews on 1021 but not too many on angel or smilers. Haven't been to 1021 yet; the last 2 times I went I went to angel and saw Jessica and lucky. When I went to smilers I saw a MILF but can't remember her name. I was hoping to see coco at 1021, the one with big tits but open to see others. Anyone have recommendations on who's best at the moment? Thanks gents.

Night.

RhodeIslandDog
12-08-23, 13:54
Hi I see that she is back in the area could anyone fill me on on her..I've had the pleasure of seeing Ophelia many times, and I always enjoy seeing her.

She's on the bigger side, just a heads up, but it doesn't affect the quality of her work.

She's a real masseuse who offers a very sensual experience, with lots of teasing in the back and with the boys. I always opt to have some prostate fun, which usually gets me producing more precum than the Deep Horizon well.

Ending usually involves with you on your back and her sitting in front of you with her legs wrapped around yours as she milks it out.

Def more expensive than other options, but a quality time.

Brock123MB
12-08-23, 18:55
She truly is a class act, her 10 12 times in the past and never disappointed me, never rushed and the best session. Highly recommend and have been frequent flyer for a while now top 5. So all time if anybody has any other girls like this please let me know thanks.

GoSailor41
12-09-23, 08:20
She truly is a class act, her 10 12 times in the past and never disappointed me, never rushed and the best session. Highly recommend and have been frequent flyer for a while now top 5. So all time if anybody has any other girls like this please let me know thanks.Can someone send me a link please? You can DM me if you want. Thanks!

Brock123MB
12-09-23, 09:20
Can someone send me a link please? You can DM me if you want. Thanks!She is on adult search.

Optimus Prime
12-09-23, 11:51
Anyone else been to Jasmine in Pawtucket DM if you want thanks.

Went a few weeks ago hoping it changed from years ago. Same lame massage. Same lame HE. Tiny place. Go elsewhere.I've had a much different experience than what Scott has. Her massages are good and have good technique. She's not has firm and go in as deep as others might at a professional or some other AMPs but I go back often. The place is small but she is extremely clean.

HE is good but YMMV! She is very cautious and might turn you down. It's a location is in a building that is shared with other tenants. Also depending on the day LEO could be on the street. That's why she is extremely cautious.

Again YMMV. I'm just giving you my experience but I can see how HE could be lame for others since she's super cautious.

GoSailor41
12-09-23, 17:25
She is on adult search.Thank you!

Banjomania
12-10-23, 08:59
I confirm all of the prior comments. I enjoy my time with her so much I sometimes extend to 2 hours. It is deep sensual bonding. Better than much of the best sex I have ever had. As one of the earlier comments noted she is a bigger lady, both in terms of height and weight, but she carries it well. Highly recommended for the connoisseur of sensual massage. No full service. It's actually not necessary with her. You would not want to spoil the moment. I have seen her at least 5 times over the years, each session better than the last.

Hi I see that she is back in the area could anyone fill me on on her.

Thanks.

NE.

RhodeWarrior51
12-10-23, 12:15
Stopped by 1021 last weekend after a workout for a massage. No call ahead per usual, and I drew Yumi again after mama put me in the room. She remembered me from our first encounter, and everything pretty standard, asked if I wanted the TS which I said yes. Disrobed, walked over, onto the table for the TS. Lots of play back side per usual, the tease, and a pretty vigorous soapy "wash" of the little guy that if she had kept going might have been enough for a pop right there. Dried off, asked I wanted the sauna which I did for a few minutes then back to the room.

Much like our first encounter she was ready to go immediately, asking if I wanted a massage or some fun first. Opted for fun, went thru a lot of the same motions as last time, but not complaining at all. HJ while I sat on the table, attention to the boys, LFK before she gets into some rimming. Cover on with mouth for CBJ before she pulled it off for Russian, then back on for more CBJ. Had me get up and got on the table for doggy, went at it like that for a bit before a pop. She gets off the table and keeps milking me in the bag with hand and mouth before finally letting me go and back onto the table. Asked if I wanted a strong massage, and since I was actually a bit sore and already got fun out of the way, said sure. She ended up walking on my back, first time I've ever had that, and honestly felt amazing from that. Yumi's massage is actually surprisingly good for as much as she wants to get to the action. After the walking on back, sje started reaching under and getting me riled up again, ending up getting a very vigorous HE with light tongue teasing that ended up letting one go on her tits and face. Clean up, small talk, water, etc. She apologized if it seemed rushed but honestly I got the full hour and was plenty happy so no complaints or thought I was rushed at all.

She did try to tell me next time to just shower at home so we have more time in the room together. Granted I do shower before hand (least we can do right? LOL), but I personally like the TS, I find it relaxing, part of the experience I expect, and a good way to kinda get the engine started, but with how much effort she puts in in the room, might be worth passing on the TS, especially if it's not your thing.

Will prob go back in the next week or so and see who I draw next, haven't had a bad experience yet with any of the girls but kinda always curious to see someone new.

Stay safe why'all.

RhodeWarrior51
12-10-23, 12:21
I confirm all of the prior comments. I enjoy my time with her so much I sometimes extend to 2 hours. It is deep sensual bonding. Better than much of the best sex I have ever had. As one of the earlier comments noted she is a bigger lady, both in terms of height and weight, but she carries it well. Highly recommended for the connoisseur of sensual massage. No full service. It's actually not necessary with her. You would not want to spoil the moment. I have seen her at least 5 times over the years, each session better than the last.As someone who's only been to an AMP, this sounds interesting, I'm assuming the massage is probably much better, and certainly sounds like an enjoyable way to relax.

Is she typically a fast responder if you want same day appts? Sometimes I never know what my plans are so it's usually a game time decision for me, but since I'm an early bird wasn't sure if I need to get a hold of her a day or two before.

RhodeIslandDog
12-10-23, 17:11
As someone who's only been to an AMP, this sounds interesting, I'm assuming the massage is probably much better, and certainly sounds like an enjoyable way to relax.

Is she typically a fast responder if you want same day appts? Sometimes I never know what my plans are so it's usually a game time decision for me, but since I'm an early bird wasn't sure if I need to get a hold of her a day or two before.You're usually better of planning ahead with her, but she's accommodated me many times for same day service, but on those occasions I'd ask for 1. 5 hours but she could only squeeze me in for an hour.

XMega99
12-11-23, 13:14
I've been getting back into the RI scene and after a visit to Mineral Springs a while back, I figured I'd check out 1021 since it's been highly reviewed. Went in the late afternoon, I didn't call ahead so it was luck of the draw, got put in a room with a petite spinner who said her name was Seven ("like the number" was exactly what she said). Said she'd only been there 2 weeks, I didn't recognize the name so this might be the first report on her. Got a thorough TS then sauna then back to the room, asked if I wanted massage now or later. I've found that massage later maximizes the fun so I always finish the session with a rub. Seven is the very definition of a spinner, maybe 5', 100 lbs with a tight little body, if I had to guess I'd say early 40's. The action starts very sensual, body to body with kisses on the back and neck, you can tell she likes to start slow which is nice. On the flip, CBJ into CG (the grip is strong with this one). FYI, If you ever wanted to do any standing positions, she's the perfect size for it. She got into it and was vocal, wasn't rushing which I appreciated. Finally popped and got cleaned up. Spent the last 20 minutes getting an ok back rub and some good leg stretching. All in all, pretty positive experience, she wouldn't be my first choice as I prefer more curves, but if you're into tight & petite that you can toss around, she'll take good care of ya.

RhodeWarrior51
12-11-23, 16:37
You're usually better of planning ahead with her, but she's accommodated me many times for same day service, but on those occasions I'd ask for 1. 5 hours but she could only squeeze me in for an hour.Thanks for the heads up, went ahead and reached out to get something on the books ahead of time, got a pleasant response and opted for 90 minutes and will report back in a few days after hopefully a very relaxing session.

Colby123
12-12-23, 06:52
I've been getting back into the RI scene and after a visit to Mineral Springs a while back, I figured I'd check out 1021 since it's been highly reviewed. Went in the late afternoon, I didn't call ahead so it was luck of the draw, got put in a room with a petite spinner who said her name was Seven ("like the number" was exactly what she said). Said she'd only been there 2 weeks, I didn't recognize the name so this might be the first report on her. Got a thorough TS then sauna then back to the room, asked if I wanted massage now or later. I've found that massage later maximizes the fun so I always finish the session with a rub. Seven is the very definition of a spinner, maybe 5', 100 lbs with a tight little body, if I had to guess I'd say early 40's. The action starts very sensual, body to body with kisses on the back and neck, you can tell she likes to start slow which is nice. On the flip, CBJ into CG (the grip is strong with this one). FYI, If you ever wanted to do any standing positions, she's the perfect size for it. She got into it and was vocal, wasn't rushing which I appreciated. Finally popped and got cleaned up. Spent the last 20 minutes getting an ok back rub and some good leg stretching. All in all, pretty positive experience, she wouldn't be my first choice as I prefer more curves, but if you're into tight & petite that you can toss around, she'll take good care of ya.Nice report, I am looking for the spinner type, what did she have for tits? Big small fake? How about her ass?

XenopusLover
12-12-23, 08:33
Nice report, I am looking for the spinner type, what did she have for tits? Big small fake? How about her ass?I, too, have been with Seven. About a week ago. She is a nice addition to 1012. She is definitely skinny. He breasts are small but perky. Maybe B cup. She was fine with me playing with them.

I pretty much got the standard 1021 treatment. TS was not very playful, but definitely thorough around my backside. Then a couple minutes in the sauna. Back in the massage room, I laid face down and she gave a decent 20-minute massage that was slightly teasing. Then I pointed to the tip and she excused herself to get supplies. When she came back, she disrobed revealing those natural B-cups and skinny body. Not much butt. She climbed on and teased me from behind for a couple minutes and then I flipped. She let me play with the tits a little and then worked her way down. She then started playing with my balls and moved into 69 position. Condom went on. After a few minutes of that, I had her stop playing with me since I was ready to pop, and she sat up and kept riding my face, almost as if she was liking it! Once she seemed like she was done, she moved around and climbed on me and rode me to completion.

She got off, cleaned me up, and gave me some more neck massage.

I will definitely request her again if my favorite is not available.

XMega99
12-12-23, 09:39
Nice report, I am looking for the spinner type, what did she have for tits? Big small fake? How about her ass?Small chest with large nips, not much of an ass but wasn't completely flat. There was definitely something to grab onto when hitting from the back.

JohnnyOceans2
12-13-23, 09:58
First time trying Angel and had one of the best experiences I have ever had. Mama brings me in to the room and I give her standard donation for the hour. In walks Joy, not the youngest but not the oldest in a skimpy dress with tits squeezed up. She's very handsy and friendly from the jump. I tell her that I want 2 pop and give her 160 and she acts like she's done this before. Massage first which was average with LOTS of teasing. She tells me to flip and leaves for a second to grab the rubber. Comes back, puts it on and gives me the best CBJ I have ever received. Told her to stop because I was going to blow and she got on top. Amazing squat technique for a little and then I finished in her on top. Quick clean up and then off to the TS. Very thorough cleaning and plenty of tease and by the time we were done I was ready to go again. Back to the room she oiled up her bolt ons and rubbed them all over my johnson. CBJ for the second pop because she has amazing oral skills. Extremely happy with this visit and Mama was real cool. Definitely repeat.

JoSay1
12-13-23, 13:39
First time trying Angel and had one of the best experiences I have ever had. Mama brings me in to the room and I give her standard donation for the hour. In walks Joy, not the youngest but not the oldest in a skimpy dress with tits squeezed up. She's very handsy and friendly from the jump. I tell her that I want 2 pop and give her 160 and she acts like she's done this before. Massage first which was average with LOTS of teasing. She tells me to flip and leaves for a second to grab the rubber. Comes back, puts it on and gives me the best CBJ I have ever received. Told her to stop because I was going to blow and she got on top. Amazing squat technique for a little and then I finished in her on top. Quick clean up and then off to the TS. Very thorough cleaning and plenty of tease and by the time we were done I was ready to go again. Back to the room she oiled up her bolt ons and rubbed them all over my johnson. CBJ for the second pop because she has amazing oral skills. Extremely happy with this visit and Mama was real cool. Definitely repeat.Was she on the taller side and skinny?

JoSay1
12-13-23, 16:13
Any places / specific girls actually give good massages? I know it seems rare because that's less or what people go for but ide like a good lower back massage since I've been dealing with a lot of pain. Plus an extra service would be great.

Colby123
12-13-23, 16:38
First time trying Angel and had one of the best experiences I have ever had. Mama brings me in to the room and I give her standard donation for the hour. In walks Joy, not the youngest but not the oldest in a skimpy dress with tits squeezed up. She's very handsy and friendly from the jump. I tell her that I want 2 pop and give her 160 and she acts like she's done this before. Massage first which was average with LOTS of teasing. She tells me to flip and leaves for a second to grab the rubber. Comes back, puts it on and gives me the best CBJ I have ever received. Told her to stop because I was going to blow and she got on top. Amazing squat technique for a little and then I finished in her on top. Quick clean up and then off to the TS. Very thorough cleaning and plenty of tease and by the time we were done I was ready to go again. Back to the room she oiled up her bolt ons and rubbed them all over my johnson. CBJ for the second pop because she has amazing oral skills. Extremely happy with this visit and Mama was real cool. Definitely repeat.I never thought of one pop before the shower and one after. It gives some recuperation time and at my age I need it. I haven't been to Angel in a long time because the talent at 1021 was so good but I may go back now. Did Joy have a nice ass?

JohnnyOceans2
12-13-23, 17:13
I never thought of one pop before the shower and one after. It gives some recuperation time and at my age I need it. I haven't been to Angel in a long time because the talent at 1021 was so good but I may go back now. Did Joy have a nice ass?Typical ass nothing to write home about.

RhodeWarrior51
12-13-23, 17:29
So due to some unexpected events, had to cancel an appt I had with Ophelia tomorrow (might try to rebook before she leaves but we'll see if schedules line up). Even if she could have seen me today I didn't have enough time to get out her way, so found myself in need of a quick fix and stopped by 1021. Drew lucky number Seven this time.

Previous reports are accurate, she is probably the tiniest girl I've seen there yet, small, little perky tits, and just enough ass to have a slight curve to hold on to. TS was alright, nothing special, but some playful "ooh hellos" and soapy handwork as she got me a bit excited. Skipped the sauna this time and back to the room. Face down and she proceeds to give arguably the best standard massage I've gotten there (not counting Yumi walking on my back), really was surprisingly good. Excused herself, comes back prepared and strips and starts body to body rubbing and kissing back, neck, getting very vocal and moaning during the tease. Starts playing with the boys while teasing, flips and more body to body before the cover goes on for CBJ. A bit of that and she asks "more or you want to try this?" and smiles pointing at her pussy. She gets on top, quite tight, rides cowgirl nice and allowed playing with her tits. We switch to standing missionary, then to doggy in front of the wall mirror, a good bit of that and a pop in the bag. Hot towel, clean up, dress, on my way.

Overall not bad, I don't know if I'd request as I do like curvier (def need to see coco again for those tits), but wouldn't be upset pulling her randomly, so still nothing but pleasant experiences at 1021.

Dave Darlings
12-14-23, 09:43
So I have yet to ever visit an AMP. Been thinking about it but the covered is holding me back. I had raging high blood pressure 176/140 for quite a few years and the vascular system just gets fucked up from that. The pills help but the raincoat makes him exit the party every time. In your opinion is the skill level from these girls such that they can overcome that problem or will I just be throwing money away like every other time I tried?

XMega99
12-14-23, 11:34
In your opinion is the skill level from these girls such that they can overcome that problem or will I just be throwing money away like every other time I tried?IMO even if you found a provider that would agree to go BB, I definitely wouldn't risk it with any AMP girl. If the cover is the hang up, stick to a standard HJ, that's just my two cents.

SalamanderFour
12-14-23, 14:54
So I have yet to ever visit an AMP. Been thinking about it but the covered is holding me back. I had raging high blood pressure 176/140 for quite a few years and the vascular system just gets fucked up from that. The pills help but the raincoat makes him exit the party every time. In your opinion is the skill level from these girls such that they can overcome that problem or will I just be throwing money away like every other time I tried?If age / health make it difficult to cum, then go for an HJ, which will be uncovered. You'll find that satisfying, especially never having been to an AMP before.

BostonAmpFan
12-17-23, 19:59
If age / health make it difficult to cum, then go for an HJ, which will be uncovered. You'll find that satisfying, especially never having been to an AMP before.Agreed. You don't need FS if you like Asian women. Their hand skills are impressive.

RhodeWarrior51
12-19-23, 14:07
Was able to reschedule and saw Ophelia at her location just outside of Newport this morning.

I don't even know where to begin. It was hands down one and of the best experiences of my life. I've had legit massages, and I've been to 1021 a bunch times, and this is what I was really looking for. From start to finish, arguably the best 90 minutes I've ever felt.

Other reports are accurate, she is beautiful, classy, pleasant, funny, easy going. Not a spinner, but by no means a bbw, just a gorgeous healthy woman with curves. Her massage technique is fantastic, her tease puts an AMP to shame, and literally every movement and touch was sensual and erotic. Opted for some additional prostrate massage and she really delivered there, I've dabbled before but holy moly she did a number on me in the best way.

Finish was intense, very connected and "there" with you, vocal about it, and ultimately incredibly explosive.

The aftercare / wind down and clean up after the massage was just as attentive as the massage itself.

It's been said before you don't need FS with her and I concur, what she delivers is different, and absolute quality worth her price. My only complaint is she's leaving for a bit, but expects to come back possibly around end of February. I will definitely make an effort to see her anytime she is around. 10/10.

Dave Darlings
12-19-23, 16:21
Agreed. You don't need FS if you like Asian women. Their hand skills are impressive.Thank you, so looking at 70 and 60 for house / HJ? Someone else mentioned the FS girls aren't crazy about the HJ tip. Hopefully Mama-San figures out quick to just give me a HJ girl.

RhodeWarrior51
12-21-23, 00:02
Been a bit amped up since yesterdays Ophelia experience, and sore after a workout today, so decided to indulge in some massage before the holidays. Went to 1021, didn't call ahead per usual for me. Mama passed me off to Coco and into a room. Coco probably didn't remember me from the one time I saw her previously, so asked if I'd been there, and who I saw. Reminded her I saw her, and some of the others and she smiled and said "you like new girls, be right back". She took the usual donation and house and after a moment, the door knocked and in walked Sara (Sarah?

First impression: absolute smoke show of a face. I don't know if it was the make up, her hair, or what, but her face did it for me. As stated before, I have no damn idea how old any of them are, doesn't matter. Her face was gorgeous. Body was cute, decent little tits, kinda curvy behind, slightly belly but honestly adorable. Right from the get go, she was affectionate, playful.

Went for the TS, fairly standard, fun enough. I just find it a fun build up and relaxing. Sauna, back to room.

Once again she was very flirty, funny, and gave a real banger of a strong massage. Teasing as she worked her way down and then excused herself to get prepared. Came back, dress came off, and asked me to flip for the "sexy massage". A lot of body to body rubbing, teasing, before leading into HJ and attention to the boys, followed by CBJ. Once again, I dunno what about her face did it for me, but it was picturesque and her tongue swirling / flicking action was top notch. Gets on top for a ride and gives like intense eye contact in it that really works for me. Asks to switch to doggy so I happily comply, and she points at the mirror on the wall and says how sexy it looks. Bullshit or not that about did it for me, slowed down a bit to prolong then pounded out a pop in the bag. She helps clean up, gets water, and comes back and asks me to play back down and proceed to cuddle and flirt and rub and pillow talk, and honestly I loved it. Gives a bit more neck and head massage, helps dress, hugs, walks out.

Everything about Sara kind of really did it for me, I might actually call ahead next time for once and ask for her, was a slightly different but ultimately rewarding experience.

Jsxddct6
12-29-23, 21:16
Had the day off so I decided to drive to RI today to relive some of my younger days and have some fun at 1021. Drew Sara. Great personality, slim body, tall. Massage was great. Used her whole body to get right in there while in her short dress and no undies. No issues with the full service.

FairwayPar4
12-30-23, 13:29
How may I contact Ophelia massage godesss, can't seem to locate a number, Help. Can pm me FW.

Thanks.

Sounds
12-30-23, 15:37
Thank you, so looking at 70 and 60 for house / HJ? Someone else mentioned the FS girls aren't crazy about the HJ tip. Hopefully Mama-San figures out quick to just give me a HJ girl.That was me mentioning the tip. A place that is primarily known for FS just has FS girls. There is not a mix of HJ and FS women for Mamasan to pick and choose from.

Your best bet is to go to place that is not known for FS.

Sensei22
12-30-23, 15:49
Haven't seen any comments about this place lately, had anyone been recently?

Joey1994
12-31-23, 09:29
Couldn't find any intel.

Anyone partake?

https://massage.eros.com/rhode_island/providence/files/1846626.htm

HappyDave
12-31-23, 12:37
Haven't seen any comments about this place lately, had anyone been recently?I think I read somewhere they were renovating.

FairwayPar4
12-31-23, 15:05
Whats going on with this place, is it closed.

Sensei22
12-31-23, 17:07
Any tip / lead which AMP to visit for HJ, body rubbing etc?

ClearThynker
01-01-24, 21:53
So I have yet to ever visit an AMP. Been thinking about it but the covered is holding me back. I had raging high blood pressure 176/140 for quite a few years and the vascular system just gets fucked up from that. The pills help but the raincoat makes him exit the party every time. In your opinion is the skill level from these girls such that they can overcome that problem or will I just be throwing money away like every other time I tried?These places are very strictly providing covered services. The skill level is generally pretty good but sometimes a bit mechanical depending on who you meet. What I can say is that if the cover is not working, you can back off to an uncovered HE. Sorry for your condition and good luck.

RiGuy1
01-01-24, 23:15
I've been to 1021 6-7 times for HE and CBJ but I'm considering going for FS. I know house is. 7 and CBJ was 1. 2 if I remember correctly but it's been about 6 months so I really can't remember. What number can I expect for FS? Do you usually offer the tip up front or wait for the flip?

RhodeWarrior51
01-01-24, 23:39
How may I contact Ophelia massage godesss, can't seem to locate a number, Help. Can pm me FW.

Thanks.When she's in town she'll post on Adultsearch. She recently left on 12/21, and said she has plans to come back "end of February", so keep an eye out for her ad in about a month or so. I know I will, I'm still thinking about the session I had with her.

Yello Tail
01-03-24, 16:59
So I have yet to ever visit an AMP. Been thinking about it but the covered is holding me back. I had raging high blood pressure 176/140 for quite a few years and the vascular system just gets fucked up from that. The pills help but the raincoat makes him exit the party every time. In your opinion is the skill level from these girls such that they can overcome that problem or will I just be throwing money away like every other time I tried?The older I get the more difficult it is. However, you might try LifeStyles Ultra-Sensitive Latex Condoms. They have a more natural feel to them.

GlenBenton
01-03-24, 17:10
The older I get the more difficult it is. However, you might try LifeStyles Ultra-Sensitive Latex Condoms. They have a more natural feel to them.Lifestyles are garbage. I strongly recommend Okamoto 0. 01.

The lifestyle brand yello tail mentioned has a thickness of 70 microns.

Okamoto 0. 01, on the other hand, has a thickness of 10 microns.

It's literally like wearing nothing at all; I assure you.

PleasantView
01-03-24, 22:33
I've been to 1021 6-7 times for HE and CBJ but I'm considering going for FS. I know house is. 7 and CBJ was 1. 2 if I remember correctly but it's been about 6 months so I really can't remember. What number can I expect for FS? Do you usually offer the tip up front or wait for the flip?Dude, you have 4 posts and you're asking something that can easily be answered by searching the thread. No one is going to respond when the answers are right in front of you.

ScottBoxster
01-04-24, 08:04
Dude, you have 4 posts and you're asking something that can easily be answered by searching the thread. No one is going to respond when the answers are right in front of you.Or this is a setup of some sort or there is an ulterior motive, as there is no way this question is being asked here. Sorry, not buying it. What do you do at 1021?

Please.

Bostonsailor
01-04-24, 13:00
You all have to remember, this is a site for us to post stories. Strictly stories that we make up in our minds. Any, any similarities between real people, and real events are strictly coincidences. We are storytellers of Fantasies and this Avenue is how we post our fantasies and stories. It is our first amendment right to post stories. Everybody stay safe and upload your stories as you see fit.

Appollo101
01-04-24, 16:19
Whats going on with this place, is it closed.Wow I really hope not since the 3 times I been there was absolutely great. I do notice they sometime don, t like picking up the phone or they’re just too busy.

PleasantView
01-05-24, 00:25
Or this is a setup of some sort or there is an ulterior motive, as there is no way this question is being asked here. Sorry, not buying it. What do you do at 1021?

Please.Agreed, he goes 6-7 times and he is asking how much FS is. Like he wouldn't know that after the first time he went.

BboyHeyMan
01-05-24, 02:56
Wow I really hope not since the 3 times I been there was absolutely great. I do notice they sometime don, t like picking up the phone or theyre just too busy.I have seen the open sign lit up the few times I recently. Haven't had time to stop by though.

RhodeWarrior51
01-05-24, 08:32
Was in need of some massage and relaxation after not quite getting what I needed from a strip club visit, so hit up 1021.

New mamasan answered the door, at least new to me. Seemed younger than the other, very friendly. A few moments later Sara pops out from their little common area and takes me to the room. I had seen her a few weeks ago and reminded her and she became instantly bubbly and friendly like I remembered. As in a previous oreport, something about her face, I think she's very pretty. Also while walking to the room Coco snuck up behind us and said hi and wished me a happy new year, usually the last few times I've been I see her around and she's always very nice to me.

Usual time, decent little TS, dried off in the sauna, back to the room. I think Sara might be the most "fun" one of the girls I've seen there, as in just her personality. She's playful, funny, and personable, she makes the whole time feel kinda light hearted. While I hesitate to say GFE because a lot of the check boxes for that term wouldn't apply, she feels the most like you have a sexy little girlfriend taking care of you.

Her massage is really good, she doesn't quite walk on my back but she definitely gets on her knees on top of my back and puts some real pressure in there. For what it's worth, that alone made me feel like a million bucks. Halfway thru our time she excused herself after the flip to prepare, came back and got to the main events. A bit of teasing rub, kisses, attention to the boys a bit before a CBJ that got everything ready for her to ride. She's good on top, I mean I'm sure she's hamming up the performance a bit naturally, but good eye contact, vocal, and did a nice job of switching between slow and sensual and holding me tightly during it and then sitting up to really bounce on it to force a finish.

Aftercare is adorable, she likes to lay there and cuddle and laugh with you before the clean up, have a really nice head massage after that frankly I should have paid for a other hour just to nap on the table because I was ready to blissfully zone out at that point. Helped me dress, lots of hugs, then walked me out and mama said goodbye, another good relaxing time all around.

RiGuy1
01-05-24, 15:29
Dude, you have 4 posts and you're asking something that can easily be answered by searching the thread. No one is going to respond when the answers are right in front of you.Sorry if my post was inappropriate. I'm not very active in this site and did not know that information was already out there. Being a newbie I didn't realize asking was a no no. I just figured it was the easier way for me to find out since I had not gotten FS there before and have not been in about 6 months where I could have asked.

RiGuy1
01-05-24, 15:34
Or this is a setup of some sort or there is an ulterior motive, as there is no way this question is being asked here. Sorry, not buying it. What do you do at 1021?.I'm the OP from the list in question and I never asked what people did at 1021. I asked a specific question hoping to get an answer so I knew what to expect the next time I went. There was no ulterior motive.

RiGuy1
01-05-24, 15:36
Agreed, he goes 6-7 times and he is asking how much FS is. Like he wouldn't know that after the first time he went.I never inquired about FS because I had no intention of getting FS.

FairwayPar4
01-05-24, 20:56
I have seen the open sign lit up the few times I recently. Haven't had time to stop by though.Called today they are open, behind speedway.

FairwayPar4
01-05-24, 20:58
I have seen the open sign lit up the few times I recently. Haven't had time to stop by though.Behind Speedway Gas.

ScottBoxster
01-06-24, 08:05
I'm the OP from the list in question and I never asked what people did at 1021. I asked a specific question hoping to get an answer so I knew what to expect the next time I went. There was no ulterior motive.You are such a "newbie," a term I personally hate, to the internet, you could not scroll back a page or two or three and read a little? That place is essentially the only one people write about, but, instead of doing that simple task, you ask a list of questions, all of which, again, are easily answered with a simple read. Sorry, you can post all the "explanations" you want, I personally am not buying it. I am guessing ulterior motive, or you are one of those people who appear, stir things up with nonsense, then disappear. The game-playing is not original as it is all over the internet.

RiGuy1
01-07-24, 16:53
You are such a "newbie," a term I personally hate, to the internet, you could not scroll back a page or two or three and read a little? That place is essentially the only one people write about, but, instead of doing that simple task, you ask a list of questions, all of which, again, are easily answered with a simple read. Sorry, you can post all the "explanations" you want, I personally am not buying it. I am guessing ulterior motive, or you are one of those people who appear, stir things up with nonsense, then disappear. The game-playing is not original as it is all over the internet.I personally do not care if you buy it or not. I do not owe you an explanation. Must be nice to know everything in life and never have questions about things. Have a good day.

MassGuyInNh
01-07-24, 22:50
I personally do not care if you buy it or not. I do not owe you an explanation. Must be nice to know everything in life and never have questions about things. Have a good day.You get nothing!! Good day sir!

ScottBoxster
01-08-24, 09:05
I personally do not care if you buy it or not. I do not owe you an explanation. Must be nice to know everything in life and never have questions about things. Have a good day.I know enough. That is what you get when you waste peoples' time due to laziness. In the amount of time you wasted on this thread you could have accomplished your initial research.

AttitudePenshn
01-08-24, 20:20
Parking right in front. Right up the stairs. Ask mamasan for most beautiful. She brings out Seven. Meh- petite, but a little older than I like. Asked who else she has available. One more girl available. I pick Seven. Table shower and massage were worth the house fee. I needed that massage. Whispers in my ear "what else you want? She knew I was a first timer. I said cryptically "whatever the standard is" her numbers were well above. 2 so I told her all I had was 1. 4- she looked disappointed. Gave a gentle BJ then asked got on top. Then asked me to take over. I put her legs back and deep thrusted, stopping and going. She seemed to enjoy it but who knows. When I got there I wasn't sure I could finish the job. At my age it's hit or miss. I've been with hard 10's in their twenties and been unable to finish while they're encouraging me and talking like porn stars. Today though, something about her skill, I finished the job fairly quickly for me. Got to hand it to her. She was a pro. 100% covered and safe. Cleaned me off with a warm towel and helped me out.

FYI- all of this is a fantasy. Nothing I typed here is to be construed as actually happening.

HappyDave
01-10-24, 13:32
May have been 9 months since my last visit. 140 to 160 seemed the standard tip then. I'm only finding one recent report and it stated the provider wanted over 2 but settled for 1.4. I know few will post they paid to much. Blue and Lucky were pros and took the tip after. But I like to have the proper amount out and ready. So if someone could let me know the going rate it would be great. Thanks HD.

JohnnyOceans2
01-11-24, 13:50
May have been 9 months since my last visit. 140 to 160 seemed the standard tip then. I'm only finding one recent report and it stated the provider wanted over 2 but settled for 1.4. I know few will post they paid to much. Blue and Lucky were pros and took the tip after. But I like to have the proper amount out and ready. So if someone could let me know the going rate it would be great. Thanks HD.I feel like most girls are expecting 160 these days. I always counter with 140 and some girls take it and some push the 160.

SoleKollectah
01-11-24, 20:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
01-12-24, 07:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
01-14-24, 10:09
Any tight little spinners on Main st that take a reasonable tip and direction well?

ScottBoxster
01-15-24, 06:51
[Deleted by Admin]

HappyDave
01-17-24, 08:29
She is short, spinner not really. She is actually a little on the thicker side to rate as a spinner. Definitely pushing forty. All that aside, great attitude and personality. I usually find the ones that know they are spinners under performing. . 7 and happily took 1. 4. I did see an absolute knock out with almost waist long hair from behind. Very ritch in color. Anyone knows who she is PM me her name. HD.

Max Walker86
01-17-24, 20:43
What's good in providence? Haven't been down in month's.
I'm going to go tomorrow or Friday.
I wonder where I should go smilers or to mineral?
Or maybe apple? I was watching aubrey black MILF adult film star
Maybe ill hit up angel spa. That's where the cougars are.

UnnaturalFox
01-21-24, 20:14
Visited for the first time. Got Seven. She said she's been there for about a month. I would say, she's in her 50's. She just covers it up well with big fake eyelashes and makeup. But she looks good for her age. Good attitude. But will start asking for money on the flip. Her 'light touch' is lots of small kisses on the back which was different. Good head, FS. Left satisfied. . 7 for house 1. 40 tip.

Colby123
01-25-24, 16:55
Has anyone seen a new girl? Once in a while I check out Bedpage and for the past couple of weeks the Apple ad has this.

NEW YOUNG GIRL BI BI JUST ARRIVED.

RhodeWarrior51
01-25-24, 18:49
Stopped in early this morning in need of some massage and relaxation, greeted by Mama and a moment later Cherry came out and greeted me. Hadn't seen her to date, long brown hair, face looks a little older then most there but not bad by any means. Average body with decent tits and a little belly and curve in the behind.

To the shower, she's very talkative and joking, positive attitude. TS was not the bed but she did a lot of backdoor poking and prodding while cleaning and giggling during it. So fun enough. Dried me off in the Sauna and back to the room.

Killer massage, from head to toe, and man I needed that. Good pressure, nice touch, walked on the back, felt great. Some small talk during, says she's new as of yesterday.

Flip, excuses herself, and comes back for "happy time" as she called it. Kissing all over body, sucked nipples, then some real nice attention to the boys during a HJ before starting the CBJ. She actually tried to take it deep and did pretty well. Gets on top to ride, almost did me in the way she worked up there before a switch to missionary. Once again she was the most receptive I've seen to really taking a deep pounding. Finished up that way, clean up, water, dress, hugs and out.

All in all another good time.

JSmithtIs72
01-27-24, 16:38
Do they have any other women working other then coco. All 4 of my visits there she is who they have given me. She is a little to old and skinny for me.

TableTops
02-02-24, 17:22
Tried to hit up apple on my way back so I walk up first door up second floor to find it was closed and locked. Haven't been in a couple months so my high idea was maybe a different method they're trying I rang the bell waited a couple minutes while looking up the number I gave a call no answer so I bailed. Idk what's going on tonight.

AmpExplorer
02-03-24, 11:27
See there is a traditional Korean spa bathhouse in Lincoln.

Not expecting "any extras" but has anyone tried it. Never been to a K bathhouse / spa before.

I would not count a visit to Chois on route 1 Mass as an experience.

I will post a report of my reconnaissance mission there.

HappyDave
02-03-24, 12:14
Tried to hit up apple on my way back so I walk up first door up second floor to find it was closed and locked. Haven't been in a couple months so my high idea was maybe a different method they're trying I rang the bell waited a couple minutes while looking up the number I gave a call no answer so I bailed. Idk what's going on tonight.That is strange anytime I went mama met me half way down the hall. They have so many rooms now that they expanded. Wonder what the amount of girls are actually on site. I remember when Pawtucket shut down. I drove by all the regular places all closed. This actually happened twice. A bunch re opened and then closed. Providence had Admiral Downtown and a bunch of other. Totally took off after the court victory then when they changed the law it all closed. Smilers kept going somehow and1021 could not tell if it was open or not. Wonder if Providence will crack down and Pawtucket comes back. So many abandoned places they could use the business.

JoSay1
02-04-24, 02:16
See there is a traditional Korean spa bathhouse in Lincoln.

Not expecting "any extras" but has anyone tried it. Never been to a K bathhouse / spa before.

I would not count a visit to Chois on route 1 Mass as an experience.

I will post a report of my reconnaissance mission there.Where? Info?

AmpExplorer
02-04-24, 19:28
Where? Info?This place will be strictly therapeutic.

Korean spa, Lincoln RI will get you the info you need.

It would be a cultural experience to try.