PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Obiqq
11-04-18, 05:49
Went to similers, had connie. Ts was long and very good, then we back to the room. Her massage skills very good and style.

St was very good but limited roaming. Sweet girl.

Jimmy Weed
11-04-18, 13:14
Thought this might be an interesting topic with all the closing in Providence and around MA. What has replaced the AMP in the same building. There was a wonderful AMP on Friendship Street in Providence that is now a hot dog stand. Likewise in MA the club that was in East Falmouth is now a hot dog and ice cream parlor. The AMP in Buzzards Bay is gone / moved because the whole block on Main street has been condemned and demolished. This is similar to the Naked Eye in Boston that is now a high-rise apartment building and parking garage on the corner of Beach St. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the turnover of commercial property. It just makes me wonder who is eating a dog where I was getting a table shower or having ice cream where I was getting happy. Anyone else care to travel down this road with me? Maybe an interesting story out there.Took I ride by Central Health today, the bldg. And parking lot looked like a scene from the walking dead. This wasn't my favorite place to go in the area but was in my rotation. Ascetically the interior of this place had to be the nicest spa in the area, what a shame it is closed.

OriolesHt
11-05-18, 18:24
Went to similers, had connie. Ts was long and very good, then we back to the room. Her massage skills very good and style.

St was very good but limited roaming. Sweet girl.Just an FYI, Connie gets better the more you see her. I saw here last week for the 3rd time. Let me put it this way, You take care of her and she will take GREAT care of you. I'm going back for more next week.

BigStar1
11-06-18, 07:58
Took I ride by Central Health today, the bldg. And parking lot looked like a scene from the walking dead. This wasn't my favorite place to go in the area but was in my rotation. Ascetically the interior of this place had to be the nicest spa in the area, what a shame it is closed.Central health is where I popped my AMP FS cherry. Had gone to NMS and. Gotten several HJ and after a so so experience decided to give another place a try. Middle aged woman dressed in a gold bikini type outfit. No door to the room so I didn't think I would even get a HJ. Had no idea it was FS and after a nice massage where junior gets a lot of attention suddenly she is giving me a blowjob, what I didn't realize is that she slipped a cover on with her mouth I was literally blown away. She encourages me to feel her up and the next thing I knew she stripped I was being mounted and the ride began. I remember thinking to myself that anyone could walk in on us and call the cops. I was in shape at the time and figured my big cock got her horny. When I tipped her at the end I gave her standard HJ tip, she pouted for more. I gave her another 20 I had stuffed in my emergency pocket of my coat. I left all confused, quickly found out that as long as you have the correct tip, you get the service. Took a long time till I had the nerve to go back again, luckily it was another girl so I did it right the next time. Quickly found out the correct tips for FS and that there were much younger, more attractive girls at One Spa and that ended up being where I spent most of my funds over the years.

Bigstar1.

Bigstar1.

Dlqcpvd
11-08-18, 00:28
I went to Harmony last winter several times. Very good place. I usually had June, but I do not know whether she is still there.

Actually I am curious: is the table shower clean? I never dared to try it, always fearing of potential STD.

HappyDave
11-08-18, 10:09
May be hitting Pawtucket soon, wondering how the talent for petite little spinners is at Far East or Pleasant. One thing about Pleasant is it's secluded, very clean and roomy, when they have good talent it's great. Was last there about 6 months ago for a short run, had some non lookers that performed well and was shown the little hotties on my way out. Return trip two weeks later, same thing, got a non looker even after asking for line up and shown the eye candy on the way out. Far East is ok, started looking up when they re did the bath and shower but it just seems like there just letting it go.

Britaly
11-08-18, 20:11
I went to Harmony last winter several times. Very good place. I usually had June, but I do not know whether she is still there.

Actually I am curious: is the table shower clean? I never dared to try it, always fearing of potential STD.Been many times. Not sure you can get an STD from the table shower. Always been clean when I was in there. No different than any Gym shower. Besides, the provider likes it when you are squeaky clean including the mouth wash.

MarriedTom
11-08-18, 21:10
Just an FYI, Connie gets better the more you see her. I saw here last week for the 3rd time. Let me put it this way, You take care of her and she will take GREAT care of you. I'm going back for more next week.Went yesterday, first appt out of the gate, in fact, front door and door to rooms were propped wide open to aid in floor drying.

Asked for, and received, Connie. Small little thing huh? I agree, excellent relaxing TS, followed by one of the absolute best therapeutic rubs I have ever received (including LMT's at legit places)! I agree, limited roaming, but excellent tug! Now I can see why all the good reports. Engrish was very good, in fact we had quite few things we were talking about! Most def, will repeat!

WJA9813
11-09-18, 00:08
Went yesterday, first appt out of the gate, in fact, front door and door to rooms were propped wide open to aid in floor drying.

Asked for, and received, Connie. Small little thing huh? I agree, excellent relaxing TS, followed by one of the absolute best therapeutic rubs I have ever received (including LMT's at legit places)! I agree, limited roaming, but excellent tug! Now I can see why all the good reports. Engrish was very good, in fact we had quite few things we were talking about! Most def, will repeat!How much was it? I may check it out tomorrow. Also anyone else I should ask for there if Connie's not available? Thanks!

If I do go I'll share my experience.

MarriedTom
11-09-18, 10:02
How much was it? I may check it out tomorrow. Also anyone else I should ask for there if Connie's not available? Thanks!

If I do go I'll share my experience.House fees are 70/ hr. You tip the girl what you think is appropriate. RTTF for info on that.

GottaGo
11-11-18, 16:58
I just called and Connie is unavailable. She's not there they said. Last time I visited I got stuck with an old provider. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

PadMe5
11-11-18, 18:24
I just called and Connie is unavailable. She's not there they said. Last time I visited I got stuck with an old provider. Does anyone have any other suggestions?Not there as in left for good? Or just today?

GottaGo
11-11-18, 19:27
Not there as in left for good? Or just today?Just today. I pulled Ruby and she was good. Standard service.

HammerToe
11-12-18, 08:27
Has anyone tried Best Massage in Norton? It's in the same plaza as planet fitness and roach bros. I'd like to give it a try.

Watson1017
11-12-18, 17:33
Has anyone tried Best Massage in Norton? It's in the same plaza as planet fitness and roach bros. I'd like to give it a try.My Buddy who I trust well. He went for a massage. He is not in the game at all and was surprised with an offer of HE. Said he was provided a good massage then HE 2 cups. I didn't get to much into it as far as donation. But that has really peaked my interest and I'm planning a visit to see what else may be available.

HammerToe
11-13-18, 09:17
My Buddy who I trust well. He went for a massage. He is not in the game at all and was surprised with an offer of HE. Said he was provided a good massage then HE 2 cups. I didn't get to much into it as far as donation. But that has really peaked my interest and I'm planning a visit to see what else may be available.What is "HE 2 cups"?

Watson1017
11-13-18, 15:14
What is "HE 2 cups"?Sorry it should say HJ. 2 Cups is HJ x 2. Or 2 releases.

Mm196
11-13-18, 15:52
Went to FE on a Sunday morning last week. I have no idea what she said her name was. It didn't sound like Summer or Michelle or J. If I can't understand twice I nod my head yes. Said she was visiting from San Fran. She was cute enough. 30's maybe? 5'5", nice Cs, thin. Standard service from what I read. Shower, sauna, mediocre massage. Then she got naked, CBJ and FS. Usual tip for all that. I doubt I'll return. Not any fault of theirs. Just wanted to see what all the Fuss is about. HE is about all I want.

Daddy Big Dick
11-13-18, 16:05

Actually I am curious: is the table shower clean? I never dared to try it, always fearing of potential STD.Is the table shower, which gets washed many times a day with soap and water, clean?

I dare say it's the cleanest part of the entire building.

Existierende
11-13-18, 21:38
You can't get an STD from a table shower. The viruses can't survive the air. There is the outside possibility of getting an infection like you might get from the gym, but I've never heard of anyone getting one. Plus since it's not an STD no worries about explaining it to anyone.

Actually I am curious: is the table shower clean? I never dared to try it, always fearing of potential STD.

Raposo1234
11-13-18, 21:53
Went to pleasant on Thursday. Two available, chose Coco: attractive korean, large Ds, big butt. Not a spinner type. The second was a thinner, also attractive korean. Typical get go: TS, sauna, back to the room. I told her I knew what I wanted and tipped up front. The dress came off, and there was light touch, b2 b, cat bath. Almost BBBJ, with lots of licking everywhere. Cover went on, DT, before she went RCG, CG, doggy, on bed mish. Went for a good 15-20 minutes before finishing. Wiped off, got a massage for a bit more time. Shorted 15, but it was good enough that I didn't really care. Typical rates for here. The joint doesn't disappoint.Hey das was coco natural or Bolton s.

Franki3
11-15-18, 17:49
The standard service and cost, 60 + 40. Decent time with 40 ish, small tits and small body. Nice woman, massage a 6 out of 10, ending a 5 out of 10. Very quiet its been she says.Is Mayflower still operating? It's been a minute for me. The last time I went to was at Kukui Plaza. I read in this forum they changed name and location. Who? Where?

Thanks.

Franky.

SMS 54
11-18-18, 23:08
Recently stopped by to try one more time and ended up being the LAST time I will ever visit. Lame service, 30 minute hour, pay tip before service to commence, all adds up to never again. Provider was very attractive though.

Caseyb7
11-20-18, 17:18
Been many times. Not sure you can get an STD from the table shower. Always been clean when I was in there. No different than any Gym shower. Besides, the provider likes it when you are squeaky clean including the mouth wash.STDs don't transmit via a table shower environment, nor does HPV. The medical community is pretty set on this but because there is so much mis-information and fear probably better you do your own homework on medical websites to reassure yourself how things work and what to be afraid of and what not.

The House and provider WANT you to do TS, partly to check against your health concern as symptoms are commonly apparent to visual examination on a male for many worrisome maladies. So she will check for her own safety and future customers as well.

Just like most clients want to spend time with a fresh, clean, hygenic staffer who smells good and has good breath, so too does the staffer wish of the patron. Not all clients come in fresh off a shower and it is much easier for the provider to feel comfortable and work some chemistry with a fresh, clean, safe client.

I think for many the TS is a highlight of their visit. A fantastic opporutnity to be cleansed and cared for by a skilled and attractive therapist. Sometimes EXTREMELY well cared for. A rare and enjoyable opportunity which I would recommend. Also an easy time to chit chat to help gain that chemisty / rapport which is the key to great experiences.

Member #5912
11-20-18, 17:57
STDs don't transmit via a table shower environment, nor does HPV. The medical community is pretty set on this but because there is so much mis-information and fear probably better you do your own homework on medical websites to reassure yourself how things work and what to be afraid of and what not.

The House and provider WANT you to do TS, partly to check against your health concern as symptoms are commonly apparent to visual examination on a male for many worrisome maladies. So she will check for her own safety and future customers as well.

Just like most clients want to spend time with a fresh, clean, hygenic staffer who smells good and has good breath, so too does the staffer wish of the patron. Not all clients come in fresh off a shower and it is much easier for the provider to feel comfortable and work some chemistry with a fresh, clean, safe client.

I think for many the TS is a highlight of their visit. A fantastic opporutnity to be cleansed and cared for by a skilled and attractive therapist. Sometimes EXTREMELY well cared for. A rare and enjoyable opportunity which I would recommend. Also an easy time to chit chat to help gain that chemisty / rapport which is the key to great experiences.While we're on the subject how safe is it to have a moist kitty kat on your lower back during the rub. Most of these chicks are letting it all hang out.

Paul8170
11-20-18, 21:03
STDs don't transmit via a table shower environment, nor does HPV. The medical community is pretty set on this but because there is so much mis-information and fear probably better you do your own homework on medical websites to reassure yourself how things work and what to be afraid of and what not.

I think for many the TS is a highlight of their visit. A fantastic opporutnity to be cleansed and cared for by a skilled and attractive therapist. Sometimes EXTREMELY well cared for. A rare and enjoyable opportunity which I would recommend. Also an easy time to chit chat to help gain that chemisty / rapport which is the key to great experiences.Excellent report. Thanks.

AmpExplorer
11-22-18, 18:41
Visit the other day to pleasant. I got the vibe it "was not a youngish crew. Everybody was friendly. Older woman takes me to room. We didn't use the locker room.

I was not waiting in room long and in comes an attentive Milfish woman. She looked like she had a decent body. She was polite and friendly. She says name is Happy?

Got a very thorough shower. Quick dryoff in sauna.

"Happy" probably late 30's-early 40's. Her body was not perfect but nice. Her masssage skills weee the most disappointing. Usually get a decent massage / rub at PLeasant. She certainly used her body more thank her hands. Quickly went to soft touch and the flip shortly afterwards. She provided a good oral report then Variations in Full play. I did enjoy the session but it was a bit quick. Shorted 10-15 minutes. Lacked massage skills. Happy? I believe was her name is a nice lady but I could have been "happier" .

KingOfFours
11-23-18, 07:11
I'm going to post my semi-annual query about the local massage venues. Which I have never, ever been to, because I've been too spoiled—having, on a yearly basis, for many years now, regularly visited certain massage venues in Thailand, which are ALWAYS bareback full service, ALL the time.

My query: Can anyone recommend any specific girls at specific local massage venues who would be reliably willing to fuck raw? Girls who will give it up the first time out—and who would NOT require multiple, "priming" visits?

PM me, please, if you would rather not go public with it.

RI CheeseHead
11-23-18, 12:21
I'm going to post my semi-annual query about the local massage venues. Which I have never, ever been to, because I've been too spoiledhaving, on a yearly basis, for many years now, regularly visited certain massage venues in Thailand, which are ALWAYS bareback full service, ALL the time.

My query: Can anyone recommend any specific girls at specific local massage venues who would be reliably willing to fuck raw? Girls who will give it up the first time outand who would NOT require multiple, "priming" visits?

PM me, please, if you would rather not go public with it.There are none.

KingOfFours
11-24-18, 07:50
There are none.Thanks, I think you are probably right. I guess they would probably be fairly hard to find, here in the USA. But if my previous experiences in Asia are any guide, I'd be quite surprised if at least SOME of the first generation Thai girls, or some of the recently imported, and not-yet assimilated mainland Chinese girls, wouldn't be down for it. Has anyone actually TRIED for it with any of those? Here in the southern New England venues, that is?

StuSimple
11-24-18, 09:13
Thanks, I think you are probably right. I guess they would probably be fairly hard to find, here in the USA. But if my previous experiences in Asia are any guide, I'd be quite surprised if at least SOME of the first generation Thai girls, or some of the recently imported, and not-yet assimilated mainland Chinese girls, wouldn't be down for it. Has anyone actually TRIED for it with any of those? Here in the southern New England venues, that is?I haven't tried so this is merely speculation but I would be worried about getting myself blacklisted from the parlor. I haven't been to any FS AMP other than Far East but at least there the girls talk to each other and presumably management about their clients (they even have a nickname they use for me apparently).

I'm also curious though if anyone has had BB experiences at any of the local parlors. I never BB with pros personally but to each their own!

HappyDave
11-24-18, 10:42
Dropped in drew Genie, tall, kind of skinny, 30 to 40, natural B's, very attractive but not spinner. Table shower was very thorough but mechanical asked for ST massage lasted about 20 seconds and was poor. Then haggle for what want. Usual price set, did not Ask to pay first. Great body but total lack of enthusiasm, I like to roll around and explore, she was not having any of it. At the 30 min mark the deed was done. So so cleanup offered to fill the remaining time with a massage but it was so lame I just said done. Regrettably paid the full tip and left. On the way out saw a girl in street clothes, it was almost closing time, did not get a name but would put her in the spinner category. . 6 and a regrettable 1. 4. The girl has a hot body, may perform well with others or earlier in the day. I would pass.

Fun0410
11-24-18, 17:28
I'm going to post my semi-annual query about the local massage venues. Which I have never, ever been to, because I've been too spoiledhaving, on a yearly basis, for many years now, regularly visited certain massage venues in Thailand, which are ALWAYS bareback full service, ALL the time.

My query: Can anyone recommend any specific girls at specific local massage venues who would be reliably willing to fuck raw? Girls who will give it up the first time outand who would NOT require multiple, "priming" visits?

PM me, please, if you would rather not go public with it.It was common practice 10-15 years ago in CT when they first popping up and moving east towards RI. I did frequent two of them in Eastern Ct, can't remember the names or towns, and they were always bb. I very rarely go to these parlors now in RI, but for sure I have never bb here, and haven't heard any credible posters here that have.

Horny As Hell
11-24-18, 18:58
Dropped in for what I was expecting to be a nice massage with a decent ending.

April answered the bell, led me to the room and provided all services as well. Not a regular enough to know if she's the mamasan or just filling in for her etc.

Anyways, April is TINY. Not even 5' tall and likely about 100 lbs. My estimate is 50+ on her age too. Decent table shower to start off. The massage was NOT as good as I'm used to getting there. And no roaming either, she stood like 2ft away from me to make sure. Even after the flip she gave the HJ from down by my knees to avoid roaming. Her technique did eventually get the job done but again most do a better job at it than she did. No massage at all after the ending either.

While I was getting dressed she folded my towel right back up to use again. That always skeeves me out. When was it last washed? 5 guys ago? 10? Or never?

I doubt I'll be back since I'm lucky enough to get to better places than here. Places like Dallas put Rhody to shame. If you've never gone down that way do so. Nuru body slides and BBBJ are the standard and the FS can be cfs or bb that's up to you. Oh yeah, the girls are much younger and hotter too.

Regnet Exitium
11-25-18, 15:44
Never been to a RI spa. Looking for a nice TS, massage, some backdoor/rimjob action provided on me and then fs after that. Would love a provider with natural tits. Which spa above would be best to provide this? Private msg would be great. Thanks!

Daddy Big Dick
11-26-18, 13:57
Never been to a RI spa. Looking for a nice TS, massage, some backdoor/rimjob action provided on me and then fs after that. Would love a provider with natural tits. Which spa above would be best to provide this? Private msg would be great. Thanks!PM on the way.

Handiman69
11-28-18, 23:07
I used to frequent the One Spa and then moved to the Pleasant when the One Spa closed. I saw Candy there for more than a year until she left. I have been back half a dozen times since she she left me and it isn't the same thing anymore. Where can I go for a good session with a nice TS and a massage and some 69 and FS and maybe some rimming on me from a spinner under 30?. You can PM if you prefer. Thanks.

CbrRider
12-01-18, 08:29
I used to frequent the One Spa and then moved to the Pleasant when the One Spa closed. I saw Candy there for more than a year until she left. I have been back half a dozen times since she she left me and it isn't the same thing anymore. Where can I go for a good session with a nice TS and a massage and some 69 and FS and maybe some rimming on me from a spinner under 30?. You can PM if you prefer. Thanks.I've never been to RI but I'm sick of the substandard looks / service in my area south of Boston. I am taking a trip today and would love to know which spa would be best for a decent looking provider, decent massage and I'm open to HJ or FS depending on the woman. Thanks KS guys!

SharingAn
12-01-18, 15:17
Made the drive to Far East and noticed some work being on the street but ignored the cop detail and went on in. Was greeted by Maya. Little older than I'm used to around here but younger than what you can find in MA. Pretty face, decent body, about 5'3, natural C's, OK ass, little baby fat but nice waist. Top notch service after the bath and steam. Cowgirl, doggie, Mish all great. She was definitely into it. After everything and I'm sitting in my car I notice the cop from the roadwork detail being sketchy and walk behind my car for a bit and walk away. Don't know what's all about but just giving you mongers a heads up if you don't want to deal with that.

AmpExplorer
12-02-18, 12:58
I've never been to RI but I'm sick of the substandard looks / service in my area south of Boston. I am taking a trip today and would love to know which spa would be best for a decent looking provider, decent massage and I'm open to HJ or FS depending on the woman. Thanks KS guys!Seems like the hot and younger (let's say under 33,haha) not to be found around here routinely. Back in the "glory AMP days before all the law changes younger talent rotated through or at least higher quality talent.

I do not know the actual truth behind this but can only speculate. "AMP politics" wherever the central location to "rotate" talent elsewhere out of northeast? I had a trip to Orlando in September and was discouraged by the regional age disparity in the popular places. Is LEO more tolerant in other regions? Or simply FS AMP's south of NE make more money in a shorter time frame for these younger ladies. Money is always the bottom line. A tour of duty is essentially non stop 10-12 hour days weeks at a time regardless if there is nice weather or not.

The "powers to be" know the level of talent in RI / MA and see what supply and demand dictates the present level of talent performs. "it is just fine the way it is. We do not need to shuttle are better talent there. " I m guessing the better talent may simply held for more "upscale" escort set ups vs AMPs?

Would younger talent prefer to be in a warmer climate? Economics? The young lady I had a visit in Orlando, for whatever it's worth, told me she was going back to LA for "bacation" then was considering to go to UK for brief tour before TX in December. I will review the Orlando forum in January because she was "planning " to be back in Orlando January.

I do not know if there is a "free agency / free lancer" system of rotation either? Again geography, climate and economics?

I am now older and feel that the present state of affairs around here with much cynicism and pessimism. All we can do is speculate and not let our fond nostalgic memories totally bum us all out.

Tanatloc
12-02-18, 17:45
But if my previous experiences in Asia are any guide, I'd be quite surprised if at least SOME of the first generation Thai girls, or some of the recently imported, and not-yet assimilated mainland Chinese girls, wouldn't be down for it. Has anyone actually TRIED for it with any of those? Here in the southern New England venues, that is?Yea, you are pretty much on point. From my past experiences with Asian spots in NYC area those girls that were fresh off the boat were up for bareback without any discussion. So I'm afraid it's either some young girls who just arrived to US or some well aged pros who simply don't care and this pattern is consistent with my personal experiences.

ThatGuy0042
12-08-18, 14:23
Way back when, when the good ol ABC spa existed, I had bad experience with a girl. After Mama introduces us, the whole experience when down hill. Everything rushed, and at end, she complained so much that I stopped, and said I was done, without relief.

Fast forward to now a days, and had a close to experience at Harmony, and I've been fairly regular there with no real issues. So it made me wonder, instead of getting "who's" available, is it better to request a girl directly when setting up the appt. , or is it okay to ask for a line up? I usually tell Mama who ever is available at that time is good, when scheduling.

Honestly, I've always wanted to ask for line up as I usually miss out on the type of girl I want.

Thoughts my fellows?

Best,

Thatguy0042.

Daddy Big Dick
12-09-18, 02:25
Way back when, when the good ol ABC spa existed, I had bad experience with a girl. After Mama introduces us, the whole experience when down hill. Everything rushed, and at end, she complained so much that I stopped, and said I was done, without relief.

Fast forward to now a days, and had a close to experience at Harmony, and I've been fairly regular there with no real issues. So it made me wonder, instead of getting "who's" available, is it better to request a girl directly when setting up the appt. , or is it okay to ask for a line up? I usually tell Mama who ever is available at that time is good, when scheduling.

Honestly, I've always wanted to ask for line up as I usually miss out on the type of girl I want.

Thoughts my fellows?

Best,

Thatguy0042.If I have a favorite girl, I make an appointment with her but the downside to having a regular like that is that when you want to try someone new, a line up with her in it is really awkward, especially if you see someone else you want to try and don't pick her.

I get around that by getting a line up when she's on bacation.

In your case I'd suggest going in right when they open, so that every girl is available, ask for a line up, pick whoever you like and try a different girl over the next few visits, then repeat with the ones you like best and when you want a change, get a line up when she's on bacation.

Smac90
12-09-18, 15:22
Anyone seen her? I dig her look. Curious on performance. https://www.tessastouchbodyrubsri.com/.

MarriedTom
12-09-18, 18:55
After a disappointing end to the Patriots game, needed a pick me up. Drove by Angel, no cars in upper lot. Pulled in lower lot and saw only 2 mini vans, presumably house vehicles. Was greeted by a frisky, easy on the eyes, 30 (40?) year old named Jay. Gave the house fee of 80, and stripped down. Was in room 1 , hinges were messed up on the door, it did not shut all the way. Nice and thorough table shower, went pretty long, but I did not protest as it was basically 50/50 tease / shower. Massage itself was fairly routine, asked for medium and got it. Was better than I got last time at Smiler's. Piled on hot towels and did a back walk, which felt really good. Flipped and had no disappointment. Asked and received something to look at for visual stimulation. Got a mouthfull too! Plenty attention to the boys and under. Warm oil was used, and was a nice twist. Afterwards, more feet and thigh work. Bottle of water, and some candy. Watched as She changed all linens. After a bad time down the road last time, might be worth the little pricier entry fee.

StuSimple
12-10-18, 05:36
Anyone seen her? I dig her look. Curious on performance. https://www.tessastouchbodyrubsri.com/.I saw her once a year ago, she allowed roaming upstairs and over the panties. Took direction well if memory serves. I can't remember the damage. At the time she was hosting out of a place in warwick, her space was like an enclosed porch room which was a little weird but she got the job done. There may be more on the menu if you're a regular but I asked after my first session and she said that was it.

DWilson1215
12-13-18, 11:22
So I'm planning a trip to prov this weekend and I can't decide if I want to go to harmony or FE I'm leaning more towards harmony to be honest I just want a younger attractive spinner with FS if anyone can give me there opinion either pm or public much appreciated!

ConGorilla
12-13-18, 13:17
I haven't been to a proper spa in a long time but I prefer far east over harmony. The few times I've gone to harmony I've gotten a bit of attitude from the girls these but FE theyve always been really sweet.

So I'm planning a trip to prov this weekend and I can't decide if I want to go to harmony or FE I'm leaning more towards harmony to be honest I just want a younger attractive spinner with FS if anyone can give me there opinion either pm or public much appreciated!

Hands777
12-13-18, 13:18
As the title implies, I'm looking for a good massage, very much on the sensual side, with HE. Not into FS or anything like that. Feel free to PM. Thanks gents.

TrueGent6981
12-14-18, 13:29
As the title implies, I'm looking for a good massage, very much on the sensual side, with HE. Not into FS or anything like that. Feel free to PM. Thanks gents.https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1131323

Ulie Facedown
12-16-18, 13:58
Ok, I have to ask--who was the pretty, older, tanned from head to toe with no tan lines looker that provided for me recently? She refused to give her name. I didn't push the issue. In the end there was a reason she didn't want to give her name--questionable attitude. I guess she had assumed that I'd pop in a 2-5 minute fashion. So now I'm the bad guy.

Anyhow, would like to avoid her. I like the house fee. But I didn't pay all that to be chided. Michelle knows which way the wind blows there.

Jamo777
12-16-18, 23:54
https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1131323I've seen Lilliana from that site. She is pretty hot. Real nice ass. Good massage and will do HE. Good Luck!

OnlyTheMouth
12-17-18, 22:21
So I've been contemplating for quite some time about trying out an AMP, FS, after going to independents for various services over the years. Can someone point me to a spot in this thread so I'll actually know WTF I'm doing when I walk in this place so I'm not wasting my or their time, or what place they'd recommend. Private message would be fine, or response on this post.

OnlyTheMouth
12-18-18, 12:52
From what I've read thus far, it seems these 3 would be my best bet. I've never been to an AMP before, I don't want to walk in and not know what I'm doing exactly. Like. Do I ask for a lineup on my first visit, do I just go with who they give me and do a line up at a later time?

So I've been contemplating for quite some time about trying out an AMP, FS, after going to independents for various services over the years. Can someone point me to a spot in this thread so I'll actually know WTF I'm doing when I walk in this place so I'm not wasting my or their time, or what place they'd recommend. Private message would be fine, or response on this post.

Frma1100
12-18-18, 16:10
I first started out at Harmony with Chris who was my ATF until Joy came around and took that top spot (went by Pinky at FE) Now that Joy is gone, anything at either place even close to Joy's body?

Tommy Anonymus
12-19-18, 00:03
From what I've read thus far, it seems these 3 would be my best bet. I've never been to an AMP before, I don't want to walk in and not know what I'm doing exactly. Like. Do I ask for a lineup on my first visit, do I just go with who they give me and do a line up at a later time?Read far enough back in the forum and you'll find everything you need. Like this gem:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4067-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3662046&viewfull=1#post3662046

Fly Dangler
12-19-18, 08:22
From what I've read thus far, it seems these 3 would be my best bet. I've never been to an AMP before, I don't want to walk in and not know what I'm doing exactly. Like. Do I ask for a lineup on my first visit, do I just go with who they give me and do a line up at a later time?Unless things have changed drastically Angel is not FS, just HR.

HappyDave
12-19-18, 09:37
From what I've read thus far, it seems these 3 would be my best bet. I've never been to an AMP before, I don't want to walk in and not know what I'm doing exactly. Like. Do I ask for a lineup on my first visit, do I just go with who they give me and do a line up at a later time?Based on past posts would go with Far East or Harmony. Also in past posts the pitfalls of asking for a lineup if a provider already at the door or sent to your room and you wanted to see if there is better. If the first girl you saw was the best of the bunch then you already pissed her off. I have tried a truck when walking through the door of intentionally screwing a name up then asking to see who is available and if the first girl was the best say, oh I guess she is not here today. But that is still a roll of the dice. If they are bussy then you may not have a pick. One thing I have found, the lookers can have attitudes and those that are fading in looks provide better service. Happened to me twice at Pleasant st was denied a line up, the girl was minimum standard for me. Wound up with a rim job and some special attention. Last time at the east got a looker and she just could not wait to be done which ruined the experience. Good luck and please post the results.

Enyce210
12-19-18, 22:00
So I been to Rhode Island parlors twice and they are awesome. However I'm only fired up driving home other than that I'm freaking out while I'm there LOL. Like every person I hear there I think it's a cop or a sting is going on. Am I the only one out there that's like this? Any tips to calm me so I can actually enjoy it haha. Like in Rhode Island is there some loophole I'm missing? If you could just chill I'd prob go every weekend LOL.

Member #5912
12-20-18, 11:37
So I been to Rhode Island parlors twice and they are awesome. However I'm only fired up driving home other than that I'm freaking out while I'm there LOL. Like every person I hear there I think it's a cop or a sting is going on. Am I the only one out there that's like this? Any tips to calm me so I can actually enjoy it haha. Like in Rhode Island is there some loophole I'm missing? If you could just chill I'd prob go every weekend LOL.What's there to worry about? You're only in a bad neighborhood, trapped in a small building with a bunch of strangers, who could if they wanted to, overtake you and sell your kidneys on the dark web. You're also engaged in something that has the reputation of being illegal and all the spa's have been featured on undercover news stories. Oh ya, don't forget if you park your car in front of the spa someone may see you and if you park down the street you may get mugged or your car may get broken into. How are you getting here? Rte 95? That's the most dangerous highway in the area. Accidents all the time. By the way. They just changed the sheets and towels in your room and the girl just took a shower even though you're her first customer. So have fun, get a good rub, and then head over to the foxy lady afterwards.

P.S.: Don't worry about the stock market, it's doing fine.

HappyDave
12-20-18, 13:26
What's there to worry about? You're only in a bad neighborhood, trapped in a small building with a bunch of strangers, who could if they wanted to, overtake you and sell your kidneys on the dark web. You're also engaged in something that has the reputation of being illegal and all the spa's have been featured on undercover news stories. Oh ya, don't forget if you park your car in front of the spa someone may see you and if you park down the street you may get mugged or your car may get broken into. How are you getting here? Rte 95? That's the most dangerous highway in the area. Accidents all the time. By the way. They just changed the sheets and towels in your room and the girl just took a shower even though you're her first customer. So have fun, get a good rub, and then head over to the foxy lady afterwards.

P.S.: Don't worry about the stock market, it's doing fine.I just read this morning that Foxy got shut down due to extras. But if you want to shell out twice the money for 15 min of action, the pink palace is back in full swing.

Enyce210
12-20-18, 14:06
Hahah sarcasm I assume? Was looking for for tips or tricks outside of getting drunk before I go hahah.

What's there to worry about? You're only in a bad neighborhood, trapped in a small building with a bunch of strangers, who could if they wanted to, overtake you and sell your kidneys on the dark web. You're also engaged in something that has the reputation of being illegal and all the spa's have been featured on undercover news stories. Oh ya, don't forget if you park your car in front of the spa someone may see you and if you park down the street you may get mugged or your car may get broken into. How are you getting here? Rte 95? That's the most dangerous highway in the area. Accidents all the time. By the way. They just changed the sheets and towels in your room and the girl just took a shower even though you're her first customer. So have fun, get a good rub, and then head over to the foxy lady afterwards.

P.S.: Don't worry about the stock market, it's doing fine.

Daddy Big Dick
12-20-18, 16:24
So I been to Rhode Island parlors twice and they are awesome. However I'm only fired up driving home other than that I'm freaking out while I'm there LOL. Like every person I hear there I think it's a cop or a sting is going on. Am I the only one out there that's like this? Any tips to calm me so I can actually enjoy it haha. Like in Rhode Island is there some loophole I'm missing? If you could just chill I'd prob go every weekend LOL.Uh yeah, you're already receiving what will calm you so relax and enjoy it so you can relax and enjoy it.

M.

Jack A Dogov
12-21-18, 10:51
Hit up Angel Spa down the street from Smiler's. I drew Joy. She's mature but she's nice and has a great natural rack. Table shower was long and very thorough. A few minutes in the sauna and then to the room. Her massage was okay. Focused mostly on my back and neck and not too much on my legs. She left the room and was gone for about five minutes. I started to think something was wrong but she eventually came back with some dry hot towels and put them on my back. She then walked on my back which I normally don't care for but she did it right and it was really good. Short tease and flip. Nice finish with full access to that upper deck. Higher door fee than most places and she tried to haggle the tip. I wouldn't make a special trip but will probably repeat if I happen to be nearby but I don't get down to this area as often as I used to. Contributers can PM for more info.

RhodeIslandGuy
12-21-18, 19:48
I saw her once a year ago, she allowed roaming upstairs and over the panties. Took direction well if memory serves. I can't remember the damage. At the time she was hosting out of a place in warwick, her space was like an enclosed porch room which was a little weird but she got the job done. There may be more on the menu if you're a regular but I asked after my first session and she said that was it.I agree the porch is a little strange, and it is definitely hands only, but she was quite nice and I had a very nice session. Pretty mellow really once I got past the strangeness of the setup.

Short Punching
12-21-18, 22:42
I dreamed work brought me to the area and I decided to visit Harmony. After seeing the lineup I decided to mix it up and go for a masseuse that had more meat on her bones. Cici had big naturals (c / d) and the selection was made. Upon meeting I got a smile that included a mouth full of braces. That wasn't apparent during the lineup, but I went with the flow. Massage was ok and the flip occurred. Enthusiasm and eye contact were terrific. The braces were never a problem. The fit wasn't as snug as usually expected, but there was enough grip to suffice. The naturals were fun. I'd guess she was mid / high 30's but one never knows with Korean women. I'd repeat in a pinch but not request in the future. She's a recent arrival and probably only around for another month. Overall looks (6. 75), attitude (7), and service (7) were enough to leave happy.

WhoaWtf
12-22-18, 14:35
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

CuriousGorub
12-22-18, 17:56
Anyone ever see this provider?

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1166601

Ccup2
12-23-18, 09:27
Anyone ever see this provider?

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1166601Read my comments in boston post. Not worth it at all.

Tusconcat
12-23-18, 10:40
Has anyone seen Gina recently? Last time I was in town tried to meet up with her but schedules did not work out. Let me know if you think she worth it and current rates she charges. Feel free to PM as well.

Tusconcat
12-23-18, 14:39
Has anyone seen Gina recently? Last time I was in town tried to meet up with her but schedules did not work out. Let me know if you think she worth it and current rates she charges. Feel free to PM as well.https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/body-rubs/1114178

RiskyBusines
12-25-18, 12:40
Does anyone know of a jaime that had a hair salon in providence. Above it was an office space with a massage table. Extras were available she was a big tits MILF. Anyone been in contact?

HarleyGuy09
12-26-18, 13:50
Anyone know if Rae / Renee is still around. She worked out of her East Providence apartment years ago and eventually moved to Cranston off Park ave?

ConGorilla
12-26-18, 14:39
Kind of a larger girl? Had a witchy vibe in her ad pics? Off of lonsdale? If so then she's still around just utr and a touch difficult to schedule with.

Anyone know if Rae / Renee is still around. She worked out of her East Providence apartment years ago and eventually moved to Cranston off Park ave?

RustyNai
12-26-18, 15:10
Drove down to FE last week, was my first time there, never had a TS and wanted to know what all that RI jazz was all about.

Michelle opened up the door. She looked older than what I normally like but looked great nonetheless so I just decided to go with it based on all the good reviews.

The TS was interestingly boring. I feel like there could have been so much good opportunities, but she was just chatting endlessly and just mechanically cleaning me up. Maybe because it was my first time there? I also had a strong feeling that she was thought I might be LEO, I get that very often on first time. So that might have just been that.

Rest of the session was great, short massage, flip CBJ then CFS. Would have really wanted a BBBJ, but not an option. Not sure if any of them offer it? Maybe on other visits? FS was good, no rush, it felt surprisingly very good in there and her body is firm, loved to see her her rack move around in multiple positions. With the cloak on, it's usually not easy for me to finish, but not that time with her. Will probability give it a repeat.

Kinfolk
12-26-18, 17:32
Has anyone seen Gina recently? Last time I was in town tried to meet up with her but schedules did not work out. Let me know if you think she worth it and current rates she charges. Feel free to PM as well.I was in RI for a work assignment. Long story short, much bigger than pictures, very loud, dirty house, cramped room, no real massage skills to speak of. Don't waste your time or hard earned cash. Oh yeah, her prices are NOT as advertised.

You've been warned.

Be safe & Happy new year to all.

Kinfolk.

CaddilacBoy1
12-26-18, 22:29
Has anyone seen Gina recently? Last time I was in town tried to meet up with her but schedules did not work out. Let me know if you think she worth it and current rates she charges. Feel free to PM as well.I second what Kinfolk stated. Much more out there. I recently left review on EM for Gina. I attached link.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gina-escort-cranston-396524

Existierende
12-28-18, 13:02
I third it. But I'd like to see your review. It's only availble to Premium. Can you copy paste here?

I second what Kinfolk stated. Much more out there. I recently left review on EM for Gina. I attached link.

KingOfFours
12-28-18, 13:38
I third it. But I'd like to see your review. It's only availble to Premium. Can you copy paste here?Of the 5 "reviews" for this Gina chick on Monkeyshit, 4 were massage only and / or hand jobs and covered blow jobs, only one was BBBJ. But I would view those reviews with caution, and not put too much stock in them, because some of those Monkeyshit reviews (but not all) are confirmed stolen and fake. Confirmed by Yours Truly. I KNOW that they stole many of my TER reviews and put them under different handles, and in one case, the review was not even of the same girl! And in several cases, they left the reviews under my OWN bone fide TER screen name, but when I wrote to the "dude" by PM, who was posing as myself with my original TER screen name, and asked him about the various girls' services, I DID get replies from the poser! (In other words, replies from the crooked website itself!) But the info provided by PM from this "fake me" was COMPLETELY WRONG regarding those providers! For example, when I asked the dude posing as myself, if the girl takes cum in pussy or DFKs, just to see what the answer would be, the poser ALWAYS got it COMPLETELY WRONG! And I'm talking about at least 5 reviews they stole from me!

What I do glean from those reviews, though--whomever may be writing them--is that this Gina appears to be a crap shoot regarding losing the condom even for the blow job.

I'm wondering, though, if anyone has ever gotten into her cunnt--raw or otherwise? Because I would believe most reports on here, on USASG, from the established seniors--but NOT from MonkeyShit! Because that goddamed site is as crooked as a dick with Peyronie's!

Craven Morehed
12-28-18, 15:40
I third it. But I'd like to see your review. It's only availble to Premium. Can you copy paste here?

I second what Kinfolk stated. Much more out there. I recently left review on EM for Gina. I attached link.

I was in RI for a work assignment. Long story short, much bigger than pictures, very loud, dirty house, cramped room, no real massage skills to speak of. Don't waste your time or hard earned cash. Oh yeah, her prices are NOT as advertised.

You've been warned.

Be safe & Happy new year to all.

Kinfolk.I see 3 strikes and she's out. Thanks gentlemen. Saved me time and money.

James Woods
12-28-18, 16:47
What I do glean from those reviews, though--whomever may be writing them--is that this Gina appears to be a crap shoot regarding losing the condom even for the blow job.

I'm wondering, though, if anyone has ever gotten into her cunnt--raw or otherwise? Because I would believe most reports on here, on USASG, from the established seniors--but NOT from MonkeyShit! Because that goddamed site is as crooked as a dick with Peyronie's!I am curious too. I have seen reviews in the past that appeared to be legit on a different site that made it seem she was down for FS. Not usually my type but would be willing to try it for science.

Scraggy
12-28-18, 16:54
Did you ever wonder why AMP girls, no matter how complete their menu, almost never allow FK. After a recent session with a provider very enthusiastic (and skilled) at rimming, it seemed like a good opportunity to learn about this oddity. When asked why "no tongues", the reply was "the heart follows the tongue" which I took to mean that passions and emotion were stimulated by FK.

It seemed Confucious-like and worth sharing.

(For what it's worth, it clearly isn't about hygiene. The mouth and the anus have generally similar quantities of bacteria (though different kinds)).

Happy new year.

KingOfFours
12-29-18, 09:37
Did you ever wonder why AMP girls, no matter how complete their menu, almost never allow FK. After a recent session with a provider very enthusiastic (and skilled) at rimming, it seemed like a good opportunity to learn about this oddity. When asked why "no tongues", the reply was "the heart follows the tongue" which I took to mean that passions and emotion were stimulated by FK.

(For what it's worth, it clearly isn't about hygiene. The mouth and the anus have generally similar quantities of bacteria (though different kinds)
Happy new year.I think that's basically the same reason with ANY hoe who doesn't tongue kiss, yes?! Not just the AMP girls! How many times have we been told, "Kissing is just for my boyfriend"! Even after they readily allow you to leave a creampie in them, SO many hoes say that! Asian or otherwise! (Actually, I've found that, after having partaken in some fairly extensive field work on this topic in Thailand, the Thai hoes are, on the average, MUCH more into seriously making out than Western working girls. On the average, of course. There are outliers.).

Craven Morehed
12-29-18, 18:13
I think that's basically the same reason with ANY hoe who doesn't tongue kiss, yes?! Not just the AMP girls! How many times have we been told, "Kissing is just for my boyfriend"! Even after they readily allow you to leave a creampie in them, SO many hoes say that! Asian or otherwise! (Actually, I've found that, after having partaken in some fairly extensive field work on this topic in Thailand, the Thai hoes are, on the average, MUCH more into seriously making out than Western working girls. On the average, of course. There are outliers.).Not just kissing? Shit some of them won't even let you hit it doggie style. "Only my boyfriend gets to do that".

HappyDave
12-29-18, 19:14
Not just kissing? Shit some of them won't even let you hit it doggie style. "Only my boyfriend gets to do that".Not that I do a lot of FS with the girls, but what I have seen of the cfs only girls, they are watching you won't take the cover off. Had seen it several times, you turn them around and bend them over and they are either looking to see the cover is still on or grab the base of your cock and feel for it.

Stacks N Racks
12-30-18, 10:01
I am curious too. I have seen reviews in the past that appeared to be legit on a different site that made it seem she was down for FS. Not usually my type but would be willing to try it for science.I've seen her a number of times. Based on my experience, FS would be extremely unlikely. Of course, with all scenarios, YMMV and if you put enough time in, your personalities click, and you're good looking enough, anything's possible.

Ccup2
12-30-18, 10:56
I am curious too. I have seen reviews in the past that appeared to be legit on a different site that made it seem she was down for FS. Not usually my type but would be willing to try it for science.She is a germ freak. No way she goes bareback or allows daty or kissing. Just my experience.

CaddilacBoy1
12-30-18, 11:39
I third it. But I'd like to see your review. It's only availble to Premium. Can you copy paste here?Sorry for delay, hope this helps. Below is my review you can say I toft.

General Description.

Photo's are aged, she is heavier that I would have liked, message was low quality.

The Juicy Details: Contacted Gina in hopes her photo's were up to date, they weren't, lot heavier that I normally expected. Soon as I walked in she quoted prices have changed over what I was quoted two weeks prior to visit. Massage was of low quality finish was HJ which I expected. She removed her top was limited to only touching of outter breast no nipple touching. Would not repeat.

Sounds
12-30-18, 18:36

(For what it's worth, it clearly isn't about hygiene. The mouth and the anus have generally similar quantities of bacteria (though different kinds)).

Happy new year.Had a regular, white non-asian, a number of years ago that have long lost contact with. Would not kiss with tongue. Finally asked her why not and her reply was that is how you fall in love.

IAmKen
12-31-18, 18:54
Drove down to FE last week, was my first time there, never had a TS and wanted to know what all that RI jazz was all about......Would have really wanted a BBBJ, but not an option. Not sure if any of them offer it? Not a frequent AMP goer over the past 1-2 years, but used to go once or twice a month over the span of a few years and that was never offered to me. Back before all the Prov AMPs closed when the indoor prostitution laws were changed there were a couple of masseuses (regular visiting) at spas who other posters here said provided BBBJ, one even reportedly offered BBFS but that was a looooong time ago.

Existierende
01-03-19, 11:21
When I find some girl that I've never seen before but looks legit I'm always tempted to try. So this one popped up on STG awhile back and I decided to take a chance.

http://providence.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/relaxation-at-its-finest/557033047012

Taking care of business was by text and very quick and easy. She lives in the Johnston area. House is tidy, two dogs in a cage, which I didn't see. She's a clean BBW and face looks like her pic. The massage was on the bed (she stayed off the bed), and relaxing rather than therapeutic. She told me she could do deep tissue, but can't. It was pretty relaxing though. Big boobs came out at the end; I sucked on them and she gave me a nice HJ. Price was 120. All in all, a good experience if you're looking for someone nice you can talk to while getting a pole massage.

HappyDave
01-06-19, 10:13
Will be in the area, love the location of pleasant and how clean it is. But tallant is more miss than hit. Any little spinners that take direction well at either?

Regnet Exitium
01-06-19, 19:55
Let's say I want just a TS, decent half hr massage, and HR at FE, pleasant, etc what would one be expected to donate? Is 120 reasonable for this? Not interested in FS.

Jay117
01-08-19, 05:20
Drove down to FE last week....

Rest of the session was great, short massage, flip CBJ then CFS. Would have really wanted a BBBJ, but not an option. Not sure if any of them offer it? Maybe on other visits? FS was good, no rush, it felt surprisingly very good in there and her body is firm, loved to see her her rack move around in multiple positions. With the cloak on, it's usually not easy for me to finish, but not that time with her. Will probability give it a repeat.My general impression is that the Paw places will give you the full menu on your first visit, but that's exactly what you'll get on your tenth as well. Whereas places that aren't so blatant about it (Boston area, for example) need to warm up to you but then will sometimes provide more along the lines of a BBBJ once they do.

Oh, and ask to take the cover off and finish by hand. I've certainly done that.

CrazyButTrue
01-08-19, 21:32
For those of you who know who and where I am talking about I figured I would let you know. I got a text from her saying she is back and is trying to get the old band back together so to speak of some ATFs. Stopped by the place over the weekend and was fortunate to be the first customer of some new additions to the line up. Saw Mika. She still looks good and is still sporting braces. I believe she is acting as a consultant to the place these days and is not actually running the show anymore.

Enjoy!

ConGorilla
01-09-19, 13:50
So I'm looking for a solid massage with a BBBJ finish.

Preferably non asian (since most AMPs don't offer it).

Anyone have any leads they can send this way?

HarleyGuy09
01-10-19, 13:43
So I'm looking for a solid massage with a BBBJ finish.

Preferably non asian (since most AMPs don't offer it).

Anyone have any leads they can send this way?A little out of the way but you can find what you're looking for at Crystal Spa in Waltham. And it is asian. Masseuses little older but you can get BBBJ there.

Cameron9
01-10-19, 17:22
I've been to a few places in other states. They way it's worked is I pay 6 at the counter and then get shown a room. I then get on the table for a decent hour long massage that ends with a HJ. Leave 4.

I went to Harmony today. I waked in and was moved into a room and told a girl would be right in. A girl came in and collected the house 7. She then asked if I knew prices and I said 4. She seemed annoyed and offended, but agreeded. There was no massage though. Just straight to it. She also seemed weirded out that I used the front packing lot rather than "out back".

I read a bunch of posts here before going and only takeaway I had was 7 versus 6. Can someone give me some etiquette pointers for this area?

Ulie Facedown
01-10-19, 18:23
Mika is back!Can confirm.

LongDickSstyle
01-10-19, 18:33
Wow. Great time at the little spa (foot rub) in central cranston. Cute mid 40's asian. Tight body. I recommend the feather touch. Wow had me rock hard for 40 minutes strait. Lots of attention and teasing to the ass. I love that. I did have to show her I was into that. Then flip, really good happy, hand went a rooming up and down. Finger in ass if your into that (I just like the teasing) I WiLl be back!

StevenTwjie
01-10-19, 19:47
For those of you who know who and where I am talking about I figured I would let you know. I got a text from her saying she is back and is trying to get the old band back together so to speak of some ATFs. Stopped by the place over the weekend and was fortunate to be the first customer of some new additions to the line up. Saw Mika. She still looks good and is still sporting braces. I believe she is acting as a consultant to the place these days and is not actually running the show anymore.

Enjoy!FE or H? Or something else?

Knight62
01-10-19, 20:41
Can confirm.Is she back at the old place. If so what name does it go by now.

Thanks in advance.

Tusconcat
01-10-19, 23:02
What is the name of the place?

Wow. Great time at the little spa (foot rub) in central cranston. Cute mid 40's asian. Tight body. I recommend the feather touch. Wow had me rock hard for 40 minutes strait. Lots of attention and teasing to the ass. I love that. I did have to show her I was into that. Then flip, really good happy, hand went a rooming up and down. Finger in ass if your into that (I just like the teasing) I WiLl be back!

Jay117
01-11-19, 00:30
I've been to a few places in other states. They way it's worked is I pay 6 at the counter and then get shown a room. I then get on the table for a decent hour long massage that ends with a HJ. Leave 4.

I went to Harmony today. I waked in and was moved into a room and told a girl would be right in. A girl came in and collected the house 7. She then asked if I knew prices and I said 4. She seemed annoyed and offended, but agreeded. There was no massage though. Just straight to it. She also seemed weirded out that I used the front packing lot rather than "out back".

I read a bunch of posts here before going and only takeaway I had was 7 versus 6. Can someone give me some etiquette pointers for this area?She was expecting something more like 1. 6. She hurried you out so she'd make far more per hour (though iirc they'll hurry you out at other price points as well, at that spa).

MarriedTom
01-11-19, 06:41

I read a bunch of posts here before going and only takeaway I had was 7 versus 6. Can someone give me some etiquette pointers for this area?I suggest you take some time to Read Through The Forum and know the routines / menus / damages at each spot before going to your next visit.

You do not go to a steakhouse and order the spaghetti and meatballs, likewise you do not go to a pizza place and order filet mignon just because it is on the menu!

JpcCT
01-11-19, 07:49
Would also be interested in knowing the name.

What is the name of the place?

ConGorilla
01-11-19, 12:21
Been having some back pain and headed to Rehoboth for some tlc. Mainly wanted the rub more than anything just to soothe the muscles out. Drew a middle aged woman. Meh looks but she really worked me over. She started the finish but like I posted I'm looking for a BBBJ so though it felt good it wasnt going to go anywhere.

Here's where I screwed myself. I got there at 8 and wasnt sure when they closed so I asked for a half. She said there was plenty of time so I said ok the hour then. Well something got lost in translation because the whole experience lasted only 30 minutes though I paid for the hour so overpaid a little there.

Did tip the girl extra for her HJ efforts. 40/30 total.

Horny As Hell
01-11-19, 23:34
If you paid a $40 house fee, that's for 30 min and you were NOT shorted any time. Nobody gives an hour massage at just $40. Most hours run $60-$80 with an occasional $50 special (BVR as an example).

Been having some back pain and headed to Rehoboth for some tlc. Mainly wanted the rub more than anything just to soothe the muscles out. Drew a middle aged woman. Meh looks but she really worked me over. She started the finish but like I posted I'm looking for a BBBJ so though it felt good it wasnt going to go anywhere.

Here's where I screwed myself. I got there at 8 and wasnt sure when they closed so I asked for a half. She said there was plenty of time so I said ok the hour then. Well something got lost in translation because the whole experience lasted only 30 minutes though I paid for the hour so overpaid a little there.

Did tip the girl extra for her HJ efforts. 40/30 total.

ConGorilla
01-12-19, 10:24
I shouldve realized that going in. While looking for the hours I mustve misread the ad.

If you paid a $40 house fee, that's for 30 min and you were NOT shorted any time. Nobody gives an hour massage at just $40. Most hours run $60-$80 with an occasional $50 special (BVR as an example).

Caseyb7
01-12-19, 14:35
I'll share I had a good experience with "Summer" at Pleasant St.

Summer showed me very good reflexology skills such that my posture and ailments were much relieved due to our session. She exhibited experience and technique using her thumbs and palms to relax my body. She also, gently, stretched out my legs and did nice reflexology type therapy to calves and feet which for me are always tight.

Nice personality, big smile, attractive and took care of my overall needs as well in a manner I found most satisfying.

Everyone has different likes and preferences and mine were cared for. Not all staffers are skilled or interested in the reflexology / massage aspect of therapy sessions and for me it is worth noting when it is a plus with someone.

Hope you find similar. C.

Happy Junk
01-12-19, 20:45
Visited Harmony this afternoon after trying to get in at FE. But FE was too busy, so they turned me away and asked me to come back later.

Decided to make the hike down to Harmony, and drew Tina. Had an OK session. Was attentive to the boys, but she definitely had the disinterested demeanor down cold. But as I was leaving, I saw a gorgeous auburn haired Korean beauty walking away into the back. Fair skinned, classic Korean looks. God I was pissed that I missed out on her. Has anyone had a chance with her yet?

TrackGuy22
01-15-19, 18:34
I've seen a few posts of people asking a place to get a good massage with a HJ HE. Went to Smilers and had Sara, she did a thorough table shower follow by a long massage with hot towel. Afterwards she did the normal teasing stuff and on the flip teased a little more before a nice HJ finish. She never asked about a price the entire time and gave me the whole hour. She also spoke fairly good English in my AMP experience. All in all, I would recommend if you are not looking for FS or BBBJ.

MarriedTom
01-16-19, 16:30
Went last Sunday to hopefully have a repeat of a previous Sunday visit. DID NOT HAPPEN. When I asked for Joy, mama said no Joy there. I said are you sure, because both me and a friend each had her. I then described Her, and still got a NO response. I said, o,k, who ever has the first room on the right, with the broken door hinge. She laughed, and said come on in. A nondescript 45 (50?) girl comes in, and says "Oh, I know you"! I responded, no, but that does not matter. She frowned and then took the house fee of 80. Came back, and walked me to shower. Shower was rushed and very aggressive. Kept telling Her to slow down, she would, and then sped up again. Massage was mostly pushing and kneading, and very hard. Asked her to go medium and do some actual massage! She made hissing noises, but complied. Very little tease before flip. Then the negotiations start. "you give 140 last time" NO, I was never here with YOU before. "how much you tip" I replied I have 60. "no good" she blurts out. She starts in on a very aggressive BBBJ much to my surprise. I had to ask Her to ease up, because I thought she was going to rip my skin off! After a lengthy (my choice as to extract a payback) mouth / hand combo, ending was sent all over. She returned and gave a hard hot towel wipe down. Zero assistance dressing. Gave bottle of water and held hand out. I gave her the 60 plus an extra 10 I had stashed. She demanded more. I told Her that was it and started walking out. She blocks door, and asks for more. Mama was now in the hall, and watched me push her aside to leave. Mama asks how was everything, and I said "she sucks"! Therapist yaks something in Chinese and then says I am a cheapskate. I then said I told you I had 60, and actually gave you 70 and YOU were the one who decided to suck for that! They were still yakking back and forth as I left. I am done with them for a while, until I hear different.

DownForKitty
01-16-19, 19:13
So I have not been here in a long while, I've been going to the CT casinos lately. I've seen many girls there. Its a bit more pricey but the easy parking and private hotel room and pretty girls have made it a no brainer for me. Anyway I opted for harmony today as the casino girls don't take appointments til 2 pm maybe 1 pm if you get them on the right day and I needed an early visit to make things work. I called ahead and was told 8 girls working, I felt like a kid at a candy store. When I arrived I asked for a line up. Sure enough 8 girls. One of the girls ironically was a girl I have seen about 4-5 times at foxwoods. I took a break from foxwoods looking for a change of scenary and there she was. Obviously we met eyes and both laughed but I did not choose her. Her name is Chanel or at least it was at foxwoods and she has an amazing body and for me is a solid 8 or 9 out of 10 for an experience every time! I scanned all the ladies and choose a short haired girl whose name was joy. I read the review right before I began to post mine and wonder were you there today? Hard to tell if you were there today or on Sunday. I had the first room on the right and and had a great time with joy. She's a keeper perfect body great attitude. I almost went back this evening for round 2 with her. Thought the casino link to harmony was interesting and funny.

Nathan1960
01-17-19, 14:05
Has anyone tried oasis foot spa on Rolfe sq Cranston? Looks like a real massage place, was wondering if there was a happy ending.

Rimike
01-17-19, 16:37
Has anyone tried oasis foot spa on Rolfe sq Cranston? Looks like a real massage place, was wondering if there was a happy ending.I was there a couple months back. Nice lady, I do not remember her name. Received full hour but no happiness. It was a decent back rub.

BadLarry
01-17-19, 17:41
I concur with Rimike. Ok massage, nothing more.

WhoaWtf
01-18-19, 11:24
Has anyone tried oasis foot spa on Rolfe sq Cranston? Looks like a real massage place, was wondering if there was a happy ending.I've been there 3 times and had success each time. . 6 house fee. First time tip wasn't mentioned at all, so I left. 4. Second time it was mentioned and we settled on. 4. Third time lady insisted on. 6, but that wasn't going to happen, so we settled on. 5. Decent massages with HJ finishes each time.

CondorHero21
01-20-19, 17:13
After reading the board for months I finally made the dive. Had a tough time deciding between FE and Harmony but decided to go with FE. Drove there and had a hard time finding the place after making a couple rounds trying to find the place.

Then went to Harmony and parked pretty far along the street. Pulled Joy also. Was really glad as she was really pretty. The table shower was not fun as it was way toooo cold and I was shaking through out. Joy brought me to the sauna room to warm up a bit.

For a small girl, Joy's massage was pretty good. She stepped on me also. She said she just only been at Harmony for couple weeks and from Queens, NY. Asked me if I wanted FS and asked me how much for tip bc I told her I learned of the place from a friend and then asked me if my friend told much how much it cost. Paid the $140 and she got the job done althought it didn't last long. Just only managed a BJ and her riding me. As my first time I was nervous and paranoid as hell.

Hoping next time I go I won't be so paranoid but don't think I will ever be free of paranoid. Having the first room on the right nearest the door didn't help either.

But would love Joy again as she is definitely hot.

So I have not been here in a long while, I've been going to the CT casinos lately. I've seen many girls there. Its a bit more pricey but the easy parking and private hotel room and pretty girls have made it a no brainer for me. Anyway I opted for harmony today as the casino girls don't take appointments til 2 pm maybe 1 pm if you get them on the right day and I needed an early visit to make things work. I called ahead and was told 8 girls working, I felt like a kid at a candy store. When I arrived I asked for a line up. Sure enough 8 girls. One of the girls ironically was a girl I have seen about 4-5 times at foxwoods. I took a break from foxwoods looking for a change of scenary and there she was. Obviously we met eyes and both laughed but I did not choose her. Her name is Chanel or at least it was at foxwoods and she has an amazing body and for me is a solid 8 or 9 out of 10 for an experience every time! I scanned all the ladies and choose a short haired girl whose name was joy. I read the review right before I began to post mine and wonder were you there today? Hard to tell if you were there today or on Sunday. I had the first room on the right and and had a great time with joy. She's a keeper perfect body great attitude. I almost went back this evening for round 2 with her. Thought the casino link to harmony was interesting and funny.

JoeMuckInFutch
01-21-19, 11:20
After reading the board for months I finally made the dive. Had a tough time deciding between FE and Harmony but decided to go with FE. Drove there and had a hard time finding the place after making a couple rounds trying to find the place.

Then went to Harmony and parked pretty far along the street. Pulled Joy also. Was really glad as she was really pretty. The table shower was not fun as it was way toooo cold and I was shaking through out. Joy brought me to the sauna room to warm up a bit.

For a small girl, Joy's massage was pretty good. She stepped on me also. She said she just only been at Harmony for couple weeks and from Queens, NY. Asked me if I wanted FS and asked me how much for tip bc I told her I learned of the place from a friend and then asked me if my friend told much how much it cost. Paid the $140 and she got the job done althought it didn't last long. Just only managed a BJ and her riding me. As my first time I was nervous and paranoid as hell.

Hoping next time I go I won't be so paranoid but don't think I will ever be free of paranoid. Having the first room on the right nearest the door didn't help either.

But would love Joy again as she is definitely hot.For some of us, paranoia and / or germ phobia go with the game. Keep thinking with the big head as best you can and walk away if something does not feel right, but with places like Harmony, it has been posted so many times so there is no mystery. While I'd prefer American girls, I keep going back to well-reviewed AMPs for most of my fun as I see it as less risky in nearly any dimension you pick, IMO.

Good luck and keep posting.

AfterDarkInk
01-25-19, 11:22
After reading the reports here I decided to visit Harmony spa while I'm in the area. When I go to these places lately I've been adding a couple squirts of a ky numbing spray down below to make the show last longer. I find sometimes they tease you so much that by the time for the main event it's pop goes the weasal way to early this makes them work a little harder. I ended up with April a total spinner my hand pretty much covered her whole ass nice set of Bs maybe Cs, she leads to the showers and does a thorough jobs cleaning before heading back to the room. After a semi decent massage for 20 minutes she asks why at I want and of course it's going to be FS. She's strips down has me lay on my back and kiss every inch of me dragging her hair up and down my back. She has me flip back over and starts her way down south licking my shaft and sucking my balls. Finally I motion for her to climb on my face so I can enjoy some Asian taco which I love. Onto the main event we change positions several times pounding away the spray is doing it's job. Finally I motion for her to climb off and finish me with her hands which are so small it's like she's holding a baseball bat. Just when I pop she's throws her hand towards my face and grabs my load out of midair like a outfielder so I didn't give myself a money shot. It was fucking hilarious she says I no want it to go in your mouth I laughed and said me neither 😂. Great visit.

Sampox
01-26-19, 10:01
I don't know. Maybe it is my age, or more likely my lack of skills, but I'm not sure this type of place is my cup of tea.

I have been tempted by the RI FS places for years and finally decided to pull the trigger. Since retiring I'm not able to get out much so both logistics and frequency are an issue for me. From reading pretty much all of the last year's reviews on this and the RM forums, I knew it was between Apple, Harmony, FE, and Pleasant. I chose Harmony.

My thinking was that an early am appointment (little after 9) might be best in terms of lack of crowds. I was so wrong. When I called at 8:45 I was told to come in, 8 girls working. I was prepared to tip the Mamasan to help be pick a pretty girl who would take some time with an older guy, enjoy kissing and lots of foreplay, DATY, etc. When I got there at 9:20, not only was table shower not available, only one provider, Summer, was. Summer was very pretty, very nice, and a decent communicator, but pretty much all business.

Put in a tiny room just inside door, and after straightening out Summer's confusion on services, got started. She allowed only limited hand play, no FIV. DATY was fine, but I've never seen a more bored look on a provider's face, and I must say that I'm not too bad at that particular function. Clearly concerned about the time and how busy they were, Summer had us move to the grand finale pretty quickly. She did fine, but as typically happens to me, especially at a new place and with a new provider, nerves, excitement, whatever meant that things didn't take very long. To her credit she did say I should come back at a time when they weren't so busy and that she would be able to take more time with me. Not sure I will.

At $210 all in, and out of there in less than 30 minutes I felt both disappointed and cheated. Not sure if one of the other places would be better of if I am just they type of monger who will do better experimenting and sometimes finding a gem with surprise services at the more typical Boston and north of Boston places I have tried both in the past and recently.

Oh well, at least it is off my bucket list.

LongDickSstyle
01-26-19, 14:14
There and cindy. Amazing time every time.

Has anyone tried oasis foot spa on Rolfe sq Cranston? Looks like a real massage place, was wondering if there was a happy ending.

RobVodka
01-26-19, 22:34
Can anyone recommend a FBSM provider that is not at a spa? I've seen Kim a few times, but am looking switch it up. I have a hotel, so I'd be looking for a provider that is open to outcall.

AfterDarkInk
01-27-19, 00:30
I don't know. Maybe it is my age, or more likely my lack of skills, but I'm not sure this type of place is my cup of tea.

I have been tempted by the RI FS places for years and finally decided to pull the trigger. Since retiring I'm not able to get out much so both logistics and frequency are an issue for me. From reading pretty much all of the last year's reviews on this and the RM forums, I knew it was between Apple, Harmony, FE, and Pleasant. I chose Harmony.

My thinking was that an early am appointment (little after 9) might be best in terms of lack of crowds. I was so wrong. When I called at 8:45 I was told to come in, 8 girls working. I was prepared to tip the Mamasan to help be pick a pretty girl who would take some time with an older guy, enjoy kissing and lots of foreplay, DATY, etc. When I got there at 9:20, not only was table shower not available, only one provider, Summer, was. Summer was very pretty, very nice, and a decent communicator, but pretty much all business.

Put in a tiny room just inside door, and after straightening out Summer's confusion on services, got started. She allowed only limited hand play, no FIV. DATY was fine, but I've never seen a more bored look on a provider's face, and I must say that I'm not too bad at that particular function. Clearly concerned about the time and how busy they were, Summer had us move to the grand finale pretty quickly. She did fine, but as typically happens to me, especially at a new place and with a new provider, nerves, excitement, whatever meant that things didn't take very long. To her credit she did say I should come back at a time when they weren't so busy and that she would be able to take more time with me. Not sure I will.

At $210 all in, and out of there in less than 30 minutes I felt both disappointed and cheated. Not sure if one of the other places would be better of if I am just they type of monger who will do better experimenting and sometimes finding a gem with surprise services at the more typical Boston and north of Boston places I have tried both in the past and recently.

Oh well, at least it is off my bucket list.My little trick I posted below worked pretty good helps deal with the adrenaline rush, and built up anxiety, and makes them work for the pop. Kinda feels like some gave a shot of novacane to your dick. Also I find a couple drinks before hand so you kinda have a whiskey dick helps with escorts or rub and tug. If I'm blowing a hundred or more a hour I want every second to count.

CondorHero21
01-27-19, 13:31
Thank you! Really appreciate it!

For some of us, paranoia and / or germ phobia go with the game. Keep thinking with the big head as best you can and walk away if something does not feel right, but with places like Harmony, it has been posted so many times so there is no mystery. While I'd prefer American girls, I keep going back to well-reviewed AMPs for most of my fun as I see it as less risky in nearly any dimension you pick, IMO.

Good luck and keep posting.

Low Key84
01-29-19, 01:06

Enjoy!Please tell me one of you awesome gentlemen can confirm that the same activities are going on at my ATF establishment in RI. I need to take a trip there if either one of the veterans return or Mika is training the ladies there in the ways of properly satisfying a customer. PLEASE. I beg please post if things have returned to times we all once loved. If Ruby has or will return (gasp) I'll gladly go broker than I am now. I'll be the happiest vagabond in New England. Oh Go Pats!

Knight62
01-29-19, 20:29

Enjoy!Could you PM me the name of your provider. Would like to go see Mika tomorrow. It's been along time. Thanks Knight.

Existierende
01-30-19, 11:35
I was frustrated about being banned on SA so I decided to take a plunge on this one:

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/1333787

http://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/prostate-and-nuru-glide/317993353824

Said her name is Tianna. She's outcall only. Verifies your address with a piece of mail that you can black your name out of. I went for 200/ half.

She promises the world -- in her ad she says she French kisses and cuddles and DTs and some ads even say FS. I texted her about this and she said she was open to most things but didn't want to discuss details via text.

The good: communicates well, arrives on time, amazing and huge natural tits.

The bad: no kissing, crappy 3 minute massage (literally) that makes you wonder how it can be so crappy, rushed BJ that's fine but no DT and it's way worse than Destiny's (which costs 160 bucks less). That's it. Clearly she was not going to make good on any of the stuff in her ad.

Also, the pictures are not her. She's bigger and older. I actually think she's the heavy, big-titted chick that used to work at Fountain St. , if any of you remember her. I never got services from her because of the bad reviews but I did see here there when I was waiting for other chicks.

So. 200 for about 10 minutes. Nice tits though.

Jimmy Weed
01-30-19, 11:42
Please tell me one of you awesome gentlemen can confirm that the same activities are going on at my ATF establishment in RI. I need to take a trip there if either one of the veterans return or Mika is training the ladies there in the ways of properly satisfying a customer. PLEASE. I beg please post if things have returned to times we all once loved. If Ruby has or will return (gasp) I'll gladly go broker than I am now. I'll be the happiest vagabond in New England. Oh Go Pats!I went Saturday, only 2 girls that were ok but not the level that used to be there. Service was ok but again not the talent level from before the crash. I won't be back unless they get better talent.

Bastardale
01-30-19, 19:01
I was frustrated about being banned on SA so I decided to take a plunge on this one:

https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/providence/female-escorts/1333787

http://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/prostate-and-nuru-glide/317993353824

Said her name is Tianna. She's outcall only. Verifies your address with a piece of mail that you can black your name out of. I went for 200/ half.

She promises the world -- in her ad she says she French kisses and cuddles and DTs and some ads even say FS. I texted her about this and she said she was open to most things but didn't want to discuss details via text.

The good: communicates well, arrives on time, amazing and huge natural tits.

The bad: no kissing, crappy 3 minute massage (literally) that makes you wonder how it can be so crappy, rushed BJ that's fine but no DT and it's way worse than Destiny's (which costs 160 bucks less). That's it. Clearly she was not going to make good on any of the stuff in her ad.

Also, the pictures are not her. She's bigger and older. I actually think she's the heavy, big-titted chick that used to work at Fountain St. , if any of you remember her. I never got services from her because of the bad reviews but I did see here there when I was waiting for other chicks.

So. 200 for about 10 minutes. Nice tits though.Sorry you had that bad experience. I have been watching her ads for a few years and never pulled the trigger. It sucks for you but thank you for helping out the rest of us.

Jimmy Weed
01-31-19, 11:41
I went Saturday, only 2 girls that were ok but not the level that used to be there. Service was ok but again not the talent level from before the crash. I won't be back unless they get better talent.Mika asked for $70 house fee and stated she was giving me a $10 discount so she is trying to get an $80 house fee. Mika is still crazy!

ConGorilla
01-31-19, 14:28
Can anyone provide me with the damage for this place for what I'm looking for?

A little out of the way but you can find what you're looking for at Crystal Spa in Waltham. And it is asian. Masseuses little older but you can get BBBJ there.

HarleyGuy09
01-31-19, 18:09
Can anyone provide me with the damage for this place for what I'm looking for?The damage was 60 + 80 for that service.

JD9715
01-31-19, 18:24
I've recently moved to RI and have been to Smilers for a rub and tug. But where and who would you recommend if I wanted to get FS? I've never gotten FS from an AMP before.

Aimar1988
02-01-19, 10:56
Any one remember her? Is she still around. ? Can't find anything- , number. Etc!

Would really appreciate any help! Would return favor and give some names, etc. PM me!

ConGorilla
02-01-19, 12:09
I'm not sure who Lee is but if you're referring to the rehoboth spa near the restaurant I'd just drop by or give them a call. Worse comes to worse and she's not there the women at that location have always put a smile on my face.

Any one remember her? Is she still around. ? Can't find anything- , number. Etc!

Would really appreciate any help! Would return favor and give some names, etc. PM me!

Aimar1988
02-01-19, 13:18
Mmm thanks!

I'm looking for non Asian FBSM. Open and appreciate any insight into recommendations. South coast and / or Rhode Island!

I'm not sure who Lee is but if you're referring to the rehoboth spa near the restaurant I'd just drop by or give them a call. Worse comes to worse and she's not there the women at that location have always put a smile on my face.

Ford1951
02-01-19, 20:17
I saw her about a month ago, she spends most of her time in Fla now, and sees her regulars when she's back. She still has the same email and phone number, she won't be back until April.

CamelToe Guy
02-02-19, 20:35
Okay so, I've been to three places since last report. First two not so Great.

1) I tried Blossom again in Weymouth. Now I don't usually remember names unless given a reason to do so. But the girl I had last time said her name was Ci Ci and she was youngish playful and worth seeing again. Well when I asked for her the woman who answered the door said she was Ci Ci and I believe her. But she definitely wasn't the same girl I had before. Nice enough but just wasn't attracted to her but I stayed for hh. She almost looked like she had a baby recently. She had really long nipples which I sucked on there was a little utc down stairs but slight odor so I didn't pursue. But She took care of me HJ and worked the prostate. 40 for tip. May check back in a few mos. But not inclined to go in the near future.

2) Place that advertises on Cityxguide; Bedford Rd. Abbington unit # 104 I believe. Anyways they were advertised as having young talent and great performances. I live on the ss but it took me a little longer to get there than it should have. Long story short I was in and out in 10 minutes paid for hh and tipped. 4 so. 80 total for ten minutes. She wasn't as advertised average at best 40's no utc but she got right to work and did the deed. As I was leaving there was another guy coming in the door. It's like a factory there. I won't be going back anytime soon.

3) This one was the best but I'm holding this card close to the vest. So, I had been there before but it had been awhile and it was actually like my third choice the other two one was busy and the second suggested I come Mon -Thur if I wanted to sample the new talent. Both were over the phone calls. So, I get there and she doesn't even ask if I called or not. But I heard the door a couple of times so it must have been fairly busy. Anyways the person who met me may have been the mamasan or mngr. Because she acted like it. She was alright looking average build about 5' tall. She had on a skirt with no tights on so I said WTF and agreed to an hr. . 60. She is massaging me and I'm feeling her up no time was wasted. Then she tries to get me to go for the 4 hand massage. I said maybe next time but not today. She was pretty persistant but I said no thank you anyway. I wanted some pussy and I figured my chances were better with one then two. Anyways so my hands are all over her and I can feel her getting wet. Just when I'm starting to get excited. This other girl appears I'm thinking WTF but then I looked at her and she was cute, younger (guessing 28-30), slim, long black hair and toned. Long story short they switched which I happily agreed to. She is new there has been in the states for two years english okay I've had worse pretty good actually. She was very playful. She was wearing short sleeves with sweats on. Now I'm doing what I do as she is touching me (not so sure about her massage skills but she knows how to touch like a sexy women). I'm asking her to take her pants off and she is saying yes but I massage you first then I said how about I massage you. She seemed to enjoy it whether it was fake or not who knows. She took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. Then I pulled down her sweats. She wouldn't let me take them off though. She said she was afraid someone would come in. Whatever, I knew I just wanted the pussy. So, I didn't give up. I think it was her who said fuck first but doesn't matter it was said and she didn't look shocked or say no way. So, finally she says how much I said $. 20 to fuck she says okay money first. Since, my first time with her I needed her to trust me. Give her the money and she puts it under the pillow but I forgot where it was just had one thing on the mind. I'll wrap it up like this basically It took a while we didn't fuck but I sucked on those small natural b's with nipples that came out a half inch and I fingered and DATY with that tight pussy and she is tight. She tasted great. It was alot of money for not fucking but I left extremely happy and I will be going back. Now I'm not having this being ruined by a million guys going there so, this is the deal if you want to know more you will have to trade me an equal. Preferably young but if not no older than 40's attractive nice toned body. She has to put out. I understand that for both of us YMMV so, I will do this if she is good in the looks and body dept and I believe there might be potential for something to happen even if it doesn't I will give you the info that you desire. That pussy tasted good I so, want to fuck it.

Britaly
02-03-19, 12:27
Okay so, I've been to three places since last report. First two not so Great.First off nice review on all three. Second, these places are all in MA and you are posting in the RI board. May I suggest you post in the correct board? I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part.

JD9715
02-03-19, 16:00
So, I know many of you have been before but I went for the first time today. Got Tutu. She was a very nice, beautiful korean girl. She was very goofy and silly, making jokes at times and making me laugh which was nice cause it helped calm the nerves. TS was good, sat in sauna for a few min and got a 20 min massage. She stripped and layed on me, flipped over and started with CBJ, got to touch her and probably could've gotten DATY if I asked but didn't. She got on top and she was extremely tight. All in all it was good, session lasted 45+ minutes. Could've been longer if I lasted longer LOL.

CamelToe Guy
02-04-19, 19:55
First off nice review on all three. Second, these places are all in MA and you are posting in the RI board. May I suggest you post in the correct board? I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part.They sent me there on purpose because some dude didn't like how I wasn't inclined to give up the place publicly. It's been re-posted in the correct place or atleast it was.

TrustyPatches
02-05-19, 13:17
Hey,

So I know this isn't the right thread so I apologize for that right away. But I'm really looking for Asian girls, specifically for providers rather than a massage parlor, and was wondering if any of you had some valuable input. I've tried posting on the escorts thread here, but always get ignored. People there only seem to talk about the same two girls. I've never been to an AMP, and I would prefer a sure thing rather than blowing money just for maybe a CBJ and nothing more.

I've tried the one Asian crapshoot that used to post on Cityx, and it was alright for my needs. But I haven't seen any ads in a long time, plus their website is down. So I'm thinking they either packed up and moved on or got shut down.

Any suggestions from you fellow lovers of Asian gals? I'm not native to RI, so some pointers would be appreciated.

AmpExplorer
02-05-19, 16:33
I went Saturday, only 2 girls that were ok but not the level that used to be there. Service was ok but again not the talent level from before the crash. I won't be back unless they get better talent.I decided to go to 1021 more often after admiral st closed and Sunny went to the land of the lost AMP atf's.

Certainly enjoyed the "Mika experience" once I got to know her. The casting couch by the front door often had post visit flirt / chat / feedback with her.

Once I got to know Mika and her personality quirks I enjoyed her flirting and quality time on her casting couch by the door. She really appreciated honest feedback and would tell me about upcoming rotation.

Mika knew if you said"but is she like "Pink or so and so. ".

Mika did give a good table shower and massage. But that was all I could get when I asked to see her. Enjoyed her flirtatious talk and dry sauna time.

I keep an eye on for forum here. But it looks like I will just visit Pawtucket still. Is the couch back?

ProvGuy
02-05-19, 20:54
Been awhile since I posted and I hope everyone is well. A couple months back I payed a visit to Smilers and drew Kelly, from our conversation found out she was the last of the old guard from the NMS days. The service was as expected with the usual damage.

Decided to try somewhere I haven't been and from the outside of the place you wouldn't know what it was except for the neon open sign. Think this place is still called Youna, parking was easy enough behind the place and walked up the handicap ramp to the door. Was greeted by Jessica, an average looking Chinese woman, gave the usual house fee. 6 and got undressed. Saw a pair of slippers typically used for a shower but was not offered one. Judging from the look of the place looks like a residential house converted to their needs. Despite that the massage was good and I like the fact that the table I was on, was heated but the room had no door. The ST was mediocre at best but after the flip is where she shinned. Contributing members can PM for details.

Stay safe out there.

Provguy.

Jimmy Weed
02-06-19, 07:44
I decided to go to 1021 more often after admiral st closed and Sunny went to the land of the lost AMP atf's.

Certainly enjoyed the "Mika experience" once I got to know her. The casting couch by the front door often had post visit flirt / chat / feedback with her.

Once I got to know Mika and her personality quirks I enjoyed her flirting and quality time on her casting couch by the door. She really appreciated honest feedback and would tell me about upcoming rotation.

Mika knew if you said"but is she like "Pink or so and so. ".

Mika did give a good table shower and massage. But that was all I could get when I asked to see her. Enjoyed her flirtatious talk and dry sauna time.

I keep an eye on for forum here. But it looks like I will just visit Pawtucket still. Is the couch back?The couch is gone.

ConGorilla
02-07-19, 12:01
Saw this one on cityx with the address to wonderland / hush / cheaters area. I don't think I've ever seen a spa around those parts.

Anyone have any info or insight?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/grand-openning-asian-full-service__1549536543-16689155

Worgent6
02-07-19, 21:11
First time in a few months for me at one of the area SPAs after my last FE visit was nothing worth reporting I called the AMP scene quits for a while, but the recent nicer weather gave me an excuse to get out the house.

Service level here was as has been described 100 times before in this forum, no degradation in service available to me today. Apple was a hot small kgal of around 25 y I would guess, I was pleasantly surprised having been used to seeing much older masseuses these past few years.

I wasnt shorted on time being inside for 55 minutes, that includes the TS, Sauna, massage, main event and some attempted small talk with mamasan before and after to bill up a rapport. As mentioned by others my masseuse definitely did her best CBJ attempts to get me to reach conclusion, but I was able to resist and enjoy the full menu that I came here for.

I wasn't offered a lineup, place didn't seem busy when I was there, I only heard 1 other guy during my weekday visit. I did catch a glimpse of a caucasian looking girl cleaning up one of the rooms on my way out, she was dressed for service, will try to ask for her next time.

Worgent6
02-07-19, 21:24
So 1021 is making another attempt to return? Hmm, I was very disappointed the last time they tried, and it sounds they arent ready for prime time yet, I wish them luck and hope to catch up with Mika if she ever gets Yung back.

Worgent6
02-07-19, 21:29
Saw this one on cityx with the address to wonderland / hush / cheaters area. I don't think I've ever seen a spa around those parts.

Anyone have any info or insight?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/grand-openning-asian-full-service__1549536543-16689155This looks like a number of other false advertisings that used to appear on BP and CL, any local area ad that promises 'Shower Together' and 'Nuru' is a definite scam, don't waste your money the service level is not as promised, no massage, and if you pay for the hour you will be sadly disappointed when you are done in 15.

C B Sharp
02-08-19, 08:52
Anyybody seen her? She still around? Seen the ads in ri and ct and old reviews here on USASG. Help a brotha out would really like to meat her.

https://www.escortwiz.ch/ad/105762788

https://www.escortwiz.ch/united-states/connecticut/eastern-connecticut/body-rubs/a-touch-of-class-54

NewOld
02-08-19, 12:35
(Peter Griffin giggle).

Anyybody seen her? She still around? Seen the ads in ri and ct and old reviews here on USASG. Help a brotha out would really like to meat her.

https://www.escortwiz.ch/united-states/connecticut/eastern-connecticut/body-rubs/a-touch-of-class-54

Driver56
02-09-19, 21:23
Wholistic Wellness in Warwick.

Amazing full services.

Need reference.

Def worth it.

BostonMan781
02-10-19, 00:03

Amazing full services.

Need reference.

Def worth it.What race of girls? How did you get in? Cost?

MarriedTom
02-10-19, 09:14

Amazing full services.

Need reference.

Def worth it.

Wholistic Wellness Center Warwick.

Need to get past screening.

Unfuckinbelievable.

She'll meet you out at hotel.

Best ever.

Wholistic Wellness Center in Warwick.

Need to get past the screening.

Need reference.

Best ever without a doubt.3 post in 1 day, all on same topic, not much details. Handler / shill / selfie?

ReadyToLear
02-10-19, 17:48
3 post in 1 day, all on same topic, not much details. Handler / shill / selfie?Googled them. Website has little additional info. Looks hastily put together. Sent generic email re new customer screening. Not optimistic but will keep everyone informed.

Regnet Exitium
02-10-19, 18:09

https://www.escortwiz.ch/united-states/connecticut/eastern-connecticut/body-rubs/a-touch-of-class-54Wow I haven't seen her ads in years. Tits look huge anyone have digits for her?

ReadyToLear
02-11-19, 18:07

Amazing full services.

Need reference.

Def worth it.No reply yet to my email re references. Hey Driver56 how about some additional detail.

Horny As Hell
02-11-19, 22:39
She answered the door, brought me to the room, collected the $70 house fee, had me wait a bit and then also did the TS as well as the rest of the massage and ending too.

She was wearing street clothes the whole time too. Claimed she was only doing this since it was soooooo busy but no cars out front and multiple rooms were empty with the doors open.

The TS was just ok since she was doing it faster and tougher than most do. The massage was also just ok which is a letdown since that's why I chose them was the need for a GOOD massage. She also had the lights turned off in the room and only light was from the hallway with the door cracked open Incase she needed to go answer the door etc.

No soft touch really, it was more like her reaching underneath and milking s cow to get it started. No UTC roaming at all and only lower half otc. Overall, pretty disappointed with her efforts and if stuck with her again would rather just leave.

ReadyToLear
02-13-19, 20:01
No reply yet to my email re references. Hey Driver56 how about some additional detail.Just so we can close this book. Never heard back from them or Driver56.

TrustyPatches
02-14-19, 08:55
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.

MarriedTom
02-14-19, 15:14
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.10 posts, 10 questions! Why don't you just go and make a report?

Britaly
02-14-19, 16:54
Last week hit it early morning. Channel was the assigned service provider. Pretty nice body, face was cute, not a spinner by any means. Rushed table shower, few minutes in the hot box then back to the room. Rub sucked. She sounded like she was in pain the entire time she was pushing on my back. Asked what I wanted and told her HJ only as she just did not do it for me. Standard fees and out the door in 40 minutes. I would not repeat with her.

Chocotaco
02-14-19, 21:19
I'm a fat dude, went to Harmony about a year ago, saw a 90 lbs Kgirl with nice fake tits and had the full experience for the standard donation. It's not really close to me, otherwise I'd go there more often, but generally if you're clean and you've got the green, these girls are up for it.

So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.

JD9715
02-14-19, 21:39
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.I'm a big boy too and I went there recently and walked out feeling satisfied. They may make several comments that you're "so big" and "such a big guy" but as long as you are willing to donate they are willing to perform. If you're nice and take things in stride then they will be the same to you.

CallMeIshmael
02-15-19, 09:40
I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure literally none of the guys who go here are fitness models. If you're clean and not creepy or a prick, you'll be fine.

DirtyLaundry
02-16-19, 22:01
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.It's their job bro. 80% chance they are going to make you feel like a king. The other 20% is you get one who's just not into it or having a bad day, which happens to everybody and will have nothing to do with you but with whatever is going on with the girl. They are human, everybody has bad days and stuff going on which affects our work performance. I can day with confidence that any girl you see has seen dozens if not hundreds or thousands of guys who are uglier, fatter and less attractive than you. I honestly don't think it matters to them. Smile, be cool and calm and try to make her comfortable. Do that and you're ahead of the game already.

I have never heard of anybody having a bad time based off their looks. I'm no Don Juan, very average but some of the dudes I've seen on the way in and out of these places. Trust me, your looks don't matter. Just go and have a great time. Even if you get the rush job, you'll still enjoy every second.

Side note I hear Mika is back at her place, any news on Sophia? I would really really really love to see her again, she's my ATF mamasan LOL.

Dlqcpvd
02-17-19, 09:02
Does anybody know if Harmony has big girls (young, with big boobs)? I am not a fan of spinners. Thanks!

HappyDave
02-17-19, 09:26
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.I find Harmony has the spinners but it's a production line to get you in and out. Far East and Pleasant seem to have a more comforting pace to please the customer. Girls are a little older but IMHO more attentive.

Raven1950
02-17-19, 15:06
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.Picture Peter Griffin. I've never had a problem in an AMP. Been to several in RI and NYC (my personal favories) and the girls are very accommodating. Just be a gentleman and don't be smelly. Been doing this since the 80's and always left satisfied.

P.S. I do Not like Mass AMPs only happy endings and I like everything.

Rancid
02-17-19, 17:38
Visited the place after reading good review and service provided. I drew toto, was not offered a line up but was happy. Opted for table shower and everything offered (donation was. 7 to house and $. 4). Toto was very friendly and gave good attention to boys during tease. After that did CBJ for about 5-10 min and then to main action. Left happy.

Daddy Big Dick
02-18-19, 00:18
So one of the reasons I haven't tried out Harmony yet is because I'm not entirely sure about my chances of getting my money's worth. I'm a younger guy, but a bit of a chubster. So I'm not sure how that'd effect my chances. I know this all depends on the girl I'd get, but are there any other guys with a few extra pounds that can throw their two cents in? Has your body type prevented you from getting the bang for your buck, or is your approach all that matters? I'm not ugly, and fairly polite and personable. Just, ya know, fat.Just go and enjoy. These girls have seen every body type there is. Go in clean and get a table shower anyway. Brush your teeth and floss the chunks out from last weeks pork chops so you have decent breath. Shave close or your stubble will be a negative. Don't do either right before you go so you don't have any open cuts if you plan to go down on her.

And don't grab and grope her, caress her and be gentle. Be nice to her. Don't overpay but don't be cheap.

Or are you trying to say you're too fat to bang her? That might be tough, it's a table, not a bed. You may have to settle for a BJ or HJ.

Sounds
02-18-19, 13:30
P.S. I do Not like Mass AMPs only happy endings and I like everything.True of some, not true of others.

GottaGo
02-18-19, 13:44
I haven't been to Smilers in some time. Last time I went, it was with Connie. I just called and she's on vacation.

I've read a few recent reviews of Smilers and they have all been bad. Does anyone have any suggestions of providers there that they've had good luck with?

Spectator
02-18-19, 13:45
So 1021 is making another attempt to return? Hmm, I was very disappointed the last time they tried, and it sounds they arent ready for prime time yet, I wish them luck and hope to catch up with Mika if she ever gets Yung back.I've been a few times in the past few months. I've still never been to any of the Pawtucket places, but I can say that I keep returning to 1021 because it feels like they try hard to please and the talent is pretty good. Not like the old days, but good.

SnoozeULoose4
02-18-19, 15:37
I haven't been to Smilers in some time. Last time I went, it was with Connie. I just called and she's on vacation.

I've read a few recent reviews of Smilers and they have all been bad. Does anyone have any suggestions of providers there that they've had good luck with?I would be interested as well. Used to go there when it was No. Main St Spa, but must admit I haven't been there in some time.

GottaGo
02-18-19, 17:57
Ended up visiting April at Smilers. TS was ok. Massage was below average. Ending was good. The problem is I was shorted 30 min out of the hour I paid for. I've been going to NMS / Smilers for almost 10 years and this is the first time I was shorted time.

Raven1613
02-18-19, 19:01
I've been a few times in the past few months. I've still never been to any of the Pawtucket places, but I can say that I keep returning to 1021 because it feels like they try hard to please and the talent is pretty good. Not like the old days, but good.Are they young looking or what?

1021 used to be my go to spa Tina and Ruby were my ATF's then there was Pink, wish she was there longer.

I'll have to stop by next time I'm in Providence.

Kleo685
02-18-19, 22:12
Anyone know if the park ave place is any good? I was thinking about going in there at some point as my first venture into an AMP. Only place I really have transportation to.

LionsDen1999
02-19-19, 00:34
Anyone ever been to the AMP on Park Ave near Cranston East? Been wanting to go since it's really the only place close by / I have transportation to.

MarriedTom
02-19-19, 06:32
Anyone ever been to the AMP on Park Ave near Cranston East? Been wanting to go since it's really the only place close by / I have transportation to.Park Ave Parlor.

Anyone know if the park ave place is any good? I was thinking about going in there at some point as my first venture into an AMP. Only place I really have transportation to.

A pair of Uncles?

Caseyb7
02-19-19, 12:06
Are they young looking or what?

1021 used to be my go to spa Tina and Ruby were my ATF's then there was Pink, wish she was there longer.

I'll have to stop by next time I'm in Providence.Several recent posts about the old Apple / Japan / etc operation and Mika plus Sophia. Very interesting more so for the personality memories than opportunity, but we shall see. Hope so.

Sophia was a notable character on a grand scale. Her banter likey varied by client and familiarity, but if you got to know her well enough she was an amazing, funny and decent character. I have many outrageous memories of her. All making me laugh a loud. Miss her and wish her the best. I thought 1021 was a quality operation and the staffers reflected that standard. Other posters have mentioned some ATFs, and I concur.

Mika was more of an enigma to me and I never got the rapport that I had with Sophia such I saw the "Board" comments Mika. A bit zany or similar wording.

Hope it works and if Mika is there I wish her well too.

Sampox
02-20-19, 23:57
Actually much better than just pleasant, I had a super session with Wu Wu (when she said it it sounded more like Mu Mu). Beautiful petite provider, probably early 30's but who knows? Good English skills and also impressive massage skills. Off to the TS and Sauna and back to the room. I asked her to take it slow and told her I liked a lot of two way play and she accommodated. She kept reminding me to relax and take my time, and I did. She was very patient with my play time, and actually showed a decent bit of enthusiasm, a great turn on for me. Her tease was amazing, lots of skin to skin and lots of gentle blowing on my back and lower areas before the flip. We finished early and after clean-up she had me lay back down on the table for more of her great massage. I augmented the standard 140 tip with an extra 20 as I was leaving because I enjoyed my full hour session and her techniques and playfulness so much. Pleasant and WuWu were much better than my lack-luster rushed session at Harmony a few weeks back. I thought Pleasant was clean, well run, and very professional. Both of the Mamasans were attentive and helpful. One was actually quite attractive. She said two new girls starting next week. After Harmony I was doubtful about returning to these FS places, but after Pleasant, I will definitely try again.

Coleslaw
02-21-19, 06:22
Have been many times. But not in last 6 years ago, always, always went w Cici. Wow.

SnoozeULoose4
02-21-19, 16:57
Have been many times. But not in last 6 years ago, always, always went w Cici. Wow.I had not been there for more than 5 years either, (mostly because of Prostate Cancer, I am no longer a full service guy), But decided to take the plunge at Pleasant and was pleasantly surprised. Drew Lucky, an older but still good looking K girl. Her english was ok and she was very accommodating given my limited abilities. Will likely repeat and check out another of the K gals.

Boyz09
02-22-19, 04:14
Any info on this?

https://www.tessastouchbodyrubsri.com/

https://providence.rubratings.com/122740

Bastardale
02-22-19, 12:52
Any info on this?

https://www.tessastouchbodyrubsri.com/

https://providence.rubratings.com/122740There is one review on this board. If you search for it, I'm sure you'll find it.

Raven1950
02-22-19, 13:27
Are at bert K* at =t.

Down in Florida.

Caseyb7
02-22-19, 13:31
I hesitate to post this, but related to the hobby.

ESPN, NECN, etc all carrrying stories about a VERY prominent local person caught up with LE in a FL spa visit.

Regardless of the person or the specific details it underscores that the US continues to criminalize a person-to-person encounter that many other civilized countries do not and view as a private matter AND that at any time with bad luck a regular citizen interacting with a provider they know and doing no harm to anyone could be caught up in a legal / media episode.

Don't know or care about the specifics in FL, do think it unfortunate that in our enlightened age where many feminist and even law enforcement groups view regulating this activity as far better to society for crime, health, taxation. That we continue to have a Dark Ages view on this.

I have empathy to ANYONE caught up in these circumstances. Provider or client.

Raven1950
02-22-19, 13:38
I.

They have made shooters killing school kids and get they waste their resources busting an AMP.

Where is the logic??

ESPN, NECN, etc all carrrying stories about a VERY prominent local person caught up with LE in a FL spa visit.

Regardless of the person or the specific details it underscores that the US continues to criminalize a person-to-person encounter that many other civilized countries do not and view as a private matter AND that at any time with bad luck a regular citizen interacting with a provider they know and doing no harm to anyone could be caught up in a legal / media episode.

Don't know or care about the specifics in FL, do think it unfortunate that in our enlightened age where many feminist and even law enforcement groups view regulating this activity as far better to society for crime, health, taxation. That we continue to have a Dark Ages view on this.

Existierende
02-22-19, 13:55
Yeah, this is nuts. First, that such a wealthy dude would go to a strip mall AMP, second, that police would plant undercover cameras in the spa! Is that legal in RI? If so, my spa days are finished.

Horny As Hell
02-22-19, 15:03
Just because he's rich doesn't make him smart. He had so many other options instead of a cheap AMP. He could EASILY get a girlfriend with his money or Have a hot young "assistant" to take care of ALL of his needs. Arrange for a provider to come to him at a discreet hotel etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

OreoCookie
02-22-19, 16:16
Just because he's rich doesn't make him smart. This national exposure could take the AMPs away for good.

ChrlieBrown
02-22-19, 17:36
Just because he's rich doesn't make him smart. He had so many other options instead of a cheap AMP. He could EASILY get a girlfriend with his money or Have a hot young "assistant" to take care of ALL of his needs. Arrange for a provider to come to him at a discreet hotel etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.htmlKraft is no different than any other man. He wants to bust a nut and go. All the options you listed have strings attached. That pretty young assistant you hire turns a around and sues you for sexual harassment for millions. You're paying these women to leave, not stay. Imo asain spas are the best for discression. Only draw is they are located in plain site. They don't know who he is nor do they care. Never a good sign for the hobby.

JohnMason1967
02-22-19, 22:22

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.htmlI'd have a private (ice cream) parlor with 33 flavors.

Horny As Hell
02-23-19, 11:34
How do you think all the other rich ass celebrities do it? They make their assistants and publicists sign an iron clad non disclosure contract that prevents them from saying anything AND from being sued. You don't think that someone like Oprah was smart enough to cover her butt?

There are also PRIVATE high end places that take care of all your needs. Whether it’s strippers, masseuses, call girls etc and the rich have access to that the common man will never know of. In fact, if kraft wants to open such a place thru a front man I volunteer and all I ask is to be the guy in charge of hiring the talent 😀

Btw, your first post EVER is about Kraft? Wow, what a lurker you are lol

Kraft is no different than any other man. He wants to bust a nut and go. All the options you listed have strings attached. That pretty young assistant you hire turns a around and sues you for sexual harassment for millions. You're paying these women to leave, not stay. Imo asain spas are the best for discression. Only draw is they are located in plain site. They don't know who he is nor do they care. Never a good sign for the hobby.

ChrlieBrown
02-23-19, 12:29
[Deleted by Admin]

If that is true then presumably you know what the "Report Post" button is for.

A2

BTW I have been a member for over ten years lost my password and had over 200 posts. Not that should matter. I guess post count determins value in your mind.

All the best.

GrafDog1
02-23-19, 12:47
How do you think all the other rich ass celebrities do it? They make their assistants and publicists sign an iron clad non disclosure contract that prevents them from saying anything AND from being sued. You don't think that someone like Oprah was smart enough to cover her butt?

There are also PRIVATE high end places that take care of all your needs. Whether its strippers, masseuses, call girls etc and the rich have access to that the common man will never know of. In fact, if kraft wants to open such a place thru a front man I volunteer and all I ask is to be the guy in charge of hiring the talent 😀

Btw, your first post EVER is about Kraft? Wow, what a lurker you are lolHey HAH, how do you actually cover Oprah's butt? Seems like a demanding task.

SnoozeULoose4
02-23-19, 14:02
This national exposure could take the AMPs away for good.My guess is this situation will migrate all the way to the RI Spas as well. Just have to wait and see and as always be cautious, (if that is possible).

OreoCookie
02-24-19, 10:22
My guess is this situation will migrate all the way to the RI Spas as well. Just have to wait and see and as always be cautious, (if that is possible).Once Backpage ads and CL ads started getting labeled as "Human Trafficking" the feds got involved. I think we all know that HT is only a tiny percentage of the worlds oldest profession , but that doesn't LE for overreaching.

ConGorilla
02-24-19, 13:07
After a search on the forum turned up nothing (probably because of the sheer number of girls working under those names).

I was wondering if anyone here has visited either of those locations and could provide any intel on TS and available extras and the damages.

Caseyb7
02-25-19, 07:18
My guess is this situation will migrate all the way to the RI Spas as well. Just have to wait and see and as always be cautious, (if that is possible).Per the opinions that this will have legs to local markets it appears to be true. Just watched the WPRI Eyewitness News At Sunrise for the weather and they opened the show with a "stay tuned" for in-depth coverage of HT, and in recent days have seen similar with other venues.

Working women is a taboo and hysterical subject in the States and is never discussed from an analytical perspective looking for facts and truths on this complex subject. I know nothing about the FL market and how the various aspect of paid service work there. Including spas. But everywhere and everyplace this is a broad activity with many different niches and formats from the media perpetuated street walker to the thousand dollar an hour escorts at the Oscars last night. Some aspects of it are tardry and some squeaky clean.

But this is a taboo subject and no one EVER attempts to rationally discuss the broader subject in a fact-based manner. Yes there are likely abuses and yes there are venues, niches and formats where there are no such abuses. Information on the many developed world nations who opt to regulate this universal human behavior is freely available and the fact based results of lower crime against women, lesser STD rates, better provider safety and dignity, tax revenue and the like are NEVER mentioned in US discussions. US discussions always lead with hysterical allegrations and emotionally charged generalizations often starting now with HT references which are often generically applied regardless of fact base.

For an enlightened society we often do not act the part. As a notable female expert said over the weekend on CNN, "We are a puinitive society and often apply criminal sanctions to issues and behaviors other countries use social services to address".

For a bunch of seemingly smart people I fail to grasp why this issue cannot be debated in the light of day on the basis of facts, alternatives and history. But we live in a society where even suggesting a two sided discourse flags one as a criminal.

Stay safe, times are weird.

Horny As Hell
02-25-19, 13:44
You should all read this. They REALLY put in a lot of effort. But them having it on video as well is downright SCARY.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

ConGorilla
02-25-19, 14:25
Supposedly they called in a bomb threat to the location and while they were "looking for it" placed and hid the cameras to collect the evidence.

Fire calls could be used around here or other inspections from the city / state to gain access to the places and set the trap.

Just something to keep an eye on going forward.

You should all read this. They REALLY put in a lot of effort. But them having it on video as well is downright SCARY.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

MarriedTom
02-25-19, 14:40

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdfFrom 20 to over 150! Just like here!

SnoozeULoose4
02-25-19, 15:52
Supposedly they called in a bomb threat to the location and while they were "looking for it" placed and hid the cameras to collect the evidence.

Fire calls could be used around here or other inspections from the city / state to gain access to the places and set the trap.

Just something to keep an eye on going forward.That is interesting! I was driving by Harmony the other day and saw Mamasan and a number of K girls in housecoats outside the front entrance. There was a black SUV also in front of the door and the Mamasan was saying something to the guy in the SUV. It was all very strange, I was not intending to stop there, just happened to be passing by, so I looked straight ahead and kept on moving.

Sounds
02-25-19, 16:20

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdfI believe thy knew there were some high profile players going there. Don't think they would have gone through all the effort if they felt they would only nab average joes.

ConGorilla
02-25-19, 17:15
Saw a story that says K was at the spa on the 20th when the team was in KC. So far that story has only popped up once so far so take it with a grain of salt.

I believe thy knew there were some high profile players going there. Don't think they would have gone through all the effort if they felt they would only nab average joes.

Horny As Hell
02-25-19, 17:21
All it would take is someone to recognize him there that is not a patriot fan and drop a dime.

The hundreds of hours of surveillance was one thing but they also got the used tissues from the dumpster that's a bit overboard.

Saw a story that says K was at the spa on the 20th when the team was in KC. So far that story has only popped up once so far so take it with a grain of salt.

Raven1950
02-25-19, 17:29

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdfThey don't put all that effort into catching dangerous offenders.

Who were these people hurting? And don't give me that trafficking excuse we all know that is just something they're saying to justify their illegal tactics. SMH

HappyDave
02-25-19, 17:34

Just something to keep an eye on going forward.About ten years ago I was at a long now closed providence AMP. Was a cool place with sofas and exercise equipment out front where the women hung out. Right in the middle of the event the alarm went off. She opened the door looked outside saw nothing and we went back at it. 5 min later the alarm stopped.

BikeZappa
02-25-19, 18:25
All it would take is someone to recognize him there that is not a patriot fan and drop a dime.

The hundreds of hours of surveillance was one thing but they also got the used tissues from the dumpster that's a bit overboard.You need to use toilet paper for clean up and flush them away. Follow the money trail to get the truth.

BikeZappa
02-25-19, 18:28

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdfI have to admit that was good thorough cop detective work.

Cabral954
02-26-19, 13:57
https://www.thisisinsider.com/im-done-the-robert-kraft-scandal-is-scaring-regulars-away-from-erotic-massage-parlors-2019-2

Also, click on some of the related hyperlinks in the article. Good reading.

GrafDog1
02-26-19, 18:37

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdfHAH is right, take a look at the Police report. The Jupiter Police report is lengthy and in precise detail. Describes manipulating penis, cupping testicles, and moving fingers in and out of anus, etc.

As you read the report, you can't help but wonder what "Number (Male" our Patriot, Mr. Kraft might be. The guy is in for a boat load of embarrassment. Too bad it wasn't the NFL Commissioner.

Caught in a gay massage palor.

Tonytone
02-26-19, 20:29
I did some detective work using this link http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26078163/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-officially-charged-first-degree-solicitation-prostitute and what I gathered he is male 13 he was there twice have figured the otherbone yet LOL.

HAH is right, take a look at the Police report. The Jupiter Police report is lengthy and in precise detail. Describes manipulating penis, cupping testicles, and moving fingers in and out of anus, etc.

As you read the report, you can't help but wonder what "Number (Male" our Patriot, Mr. Kraft might be. The guy is in for a boat load of embarrassment. Too bad it wasn't the NFL Commissioner.

Caught in a gay massage palor.

Kleo685
02-26-19, 20:29
I guess this means I should hold off on going to my first AMP. This sucks, there was one right by me that I could go to and they even had some attractive girls from what I could tell. I guess my dreams of Asian girls will continue to go unsatiated.

Really? You have been a member here for 4 years and you haven't gone. If you think a bust in Florida is the thing that is holding you back I think you are confused.

Just saying

A2

ChrlieBrown
02-27-19, 18:45
I was shocked to see the amount of time and effort that went into this sting. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall has the cops were reviewing the tapes. A bunch of elderly men catching HJ's form 30 something. Women. Unfortunately, Karft name brought attention to this hobby that will have more consequences to come. Now, most people know what happens in many spa's. Probably many PD's departments who are looking to make names for themselves. It's easy work with big results. I actually thought the numbers would have been higher. An average of 10 is really not that much for revenue on house fees around 330 K per year. Only a matter of time before we see this again.

Twisted1
02-27-19, 20:14
I did some detective work using this link http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26078163/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-officially-charged-first-degree-solicitation-prostitute and what I gathered he is male 13 he was there twice have figured the otherbone yet LOL.Four hand service on Saturday and a hummer on Sunday.

VilunyaChert
02-28-19, 10:16
Describes manipulating penis, cupping testicles, and moving fingers in and out of anus, etc.No rim jobs reported, though.

Dear Diary
02-28-19, 10:44
Seems the Florida cops identified patrons with a traffic stop as they left the parlor. Take care not to violate any driving laws on the way out of town. Yes they have your plate, but no for sure I'd.

SouthShoreAlex
02-28-19, 15:46
Go to E-Bay and search two items. RF Detector, and Faraday bag (for your phone) and don't say I never gave you anything.

Tp1701
03-01-19, 00:23
Seems the Florida cops identified patrons with a traffic stop as they left the parlor. Take care not to violate any driving laws on the way out of town. Yes they have your plate, but no for sure I'd.I want to know what "violation of a traffic device" means.

MarriedTom
03-01-19, 06:45
I want to know what "violation of a traffic device" means.A traffic control device is any sign, signal, pavement marking, or any legally installed device erected by authority of a public body or official having jurisdiction for the purpose of regulating, warning or guiding traffic. Most commonly this means traffic signals, regulatory and warning signs, and all pavement markings.

Sounds
03-01-19, 10:10
A traffic control device is any sign, signal, pavement marking, or any legally installed device erected by authority of a public body or official having jurisdiction for the purpose of regulating, warning or guiding traffic. Most commonly this means traffic signals, regulatory and warning signs, and all pavement markings.I got pulled over once for "blowing though" a yield sign. There were no cars coming the other way so did not slow down. They can come up with any excuse to pull you over.

Stacks N Racks
03-10-19, 18:51
Hi fellas,

I'm emailing back and forth with this lady and I know she was reviewed here few times. It.

Takes too long to respond back and forth with email. Anyone can give me her digits? Thanks.Did you ever get her digits? I saw her a few times last summer and had a great time. Took a break due to $ issues and now her e-mail address comes back as invalid. Would be a shame to completely lose touch with her.

Also, if anyone else knows how to get in touch please share or PM. Thanks.

Dear Diary
03-11-19, 09:02
Did you ever get her digits? I saw her a few times last summer and had a great time. Took a break due to $ issues and now her e-mail address comes back as invalid. Would be a shame to completely lose touch with her.

Also, if anyone else knows how to get in touch please share or PM. Thanks.I saw her regularly for the last few years, but since January has cancelled a few appointments with me, said she was going on vacation, and now has gone silent.

Anyone still seeing her?

MongerMAold
03-12-19, 01:14
Made a trip to pleasent spa, it was not crowded, and dint offer line up by mamasen. Then comes the girl Connie (not from smilers) TS was good, bit of sauna, and off to the room, massage was OK, she said she is 30 but who know could be 40, BJ was good, pussy was good made her ride and then pumped her filled the bag, it was good that there were no other customers, if not they would have heard her moans she was bit loud, I may repeat but will try new one, Connie can be good but want to see any if they have any young, any suggestion for next visit?

CamelToe Guy
03-16-19, 22:11
Made a trip to pleasent spa, it was not crowded, and dint offer line up by mamasen. Then comes the girl Connie (not from smilers) TS was good, bit of sauna, and off to the room, massage was OK, she said she is 30 but who know could be 40, BJ was good, pussy was good made her ride and then pumped her filled the bag, it was good that there were no other customers, if not they would have heard her moans she was bit loud, I may repeat but will try new one, Connie can be good but want to see any if they have any young, any suggestion for next visit?I just went to Pleasant. Not busy. Beautiful girl. Said her name was Emma there 4 days and will probably be leaving in a month. Good times!!

TurnOverHoney
03-16-19, 22:52
Been getting regular massages for decades and have been to hundreds of places all over. Locally, I've been a regular at Smiler's for years since I like a good massage foremost and the ending isn't my biggest priority. Been doing more AMP's lately since Opulence and Repose went down. As such recently, I was in the mood for some FS and decided to try Harmony again. Hadn't been there in about a year.

Drew Kelly and while she was ok looking (a spinner with a nice ass) the service SUCKED. I pay the house fee, get rushed into the TS which only lasted like two minutes, thrown into the sauna for about 30 sec while they moved another monger around and then back to the room. She immediately wanted the tip up front, she then left to get the supplies and came back for a quick CBJ followed by her riding me.

Then, "OK, have a nice night". I'm like I didn't even get a massage at all, she played the not understanding english part and then said it's late, I'm tired, you come back next time etc. Was out the door in 20 min which is a complete waste of time and money.

P.S. No idea why the pic got rotated, wasn't that way for me..That must be the most awkward experience. Weren't you the guy that just banged an Asian next store?

Ummm, yeah, just give me a slice.

Sampox
03-18-19, 17:53
Made a trip to pleasent spa, it was not crowded, and dint offer line up by mamasen. Then comes the girl Connie (not from smilers) TS was good, bit of sauna, and off to the room, massage was OK, she said she is 30 but who know could be 40, BJ was good, pussy was good made her ride and then pumped her filled the bag, it was good that there were no other customers, if not they would have heard her moans she was bit loud, I may repeat but will try new one, Connie can be good but want to see any if they have any young, any suggestion for next visit?Also went back to pleasant couple of weeks ago and had Connie this time. Similar experience to my first visit but Connie was even more playful. Long Pleasant TS. Ample and fun play time. Good ending. Overall very enjoyable. I will repeat, and would be happy with either of my first two providers but will probably just let the chips fall where they may.

Kolsch
03-19-19, 21:26
Started off not so good. Got a mechanical table shower from mamasan, at least I thought it was. Short with a generous silhouette. She brought me to the sauna then the room and started a massage over the towel. I overheard a gentleman outside my door sharing his nationality as being half Irish and half Polish. The smell of cabbage came into the room and I think he was talking about kraut and cabbage. Then things got good.

She said her name was Sarah. She took over for mama. Sarah looked to be about 22,5'4, and about 90 lbs of man-made B's and the best rear I've seen in some time. If you like them petite, she's perfect. Average mic skills, then to cg, mish, ending with all 30 seconds of k9 that I could handle until the parachute opened. Super tight with clenching action. Standard fee. Recommend highly and will repeat.

NukeL
03-21-19, 10:06
I saw her regularly for the last few years, but since January has cancelled a few appointments with me, said she was going on vacation, and now has gone silent.

Anyone still seeing her?She's gone silent on me too. I have a feeling she might be "retired". And that's too bad. She was a favorite of mine.

If anyone has any suggestions on a reliable, independent FBSM provider in RI, I'm all ears.

Member #6450
03-23-19, 12:06
Took a ride to RI one night last week. Stopped in at Pleasant Street. Hadn't been to this one in quite a long time. Was greeted by mamasan. She took house fee (70) and had me wait. A few minutes later in walked Lucky. Fairly attractive but older MILF type. Nice top. She took me to the table shower where I got a thorough cleaning and then to the sauna for 5 minutes. From there it was back to the room. She started with light touch right away and we pretty much got right into it. She asked what I wanted and told her everything. She had no problem with that. She left for 2 minutes and came back to immediately out of her dress. She revealed a really nice body and fantastic tits. Got a little prostate play in there to start and then CBJ. She started on top with cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Moved to mish and then doggie where I finished in the bag. She was enthusiastic. Cleaned up and we still had a little time so she finished the massage. Tipped 140 although she wanted more. Pretty much standard for these FS places here.

Side note: Lucky asked me if I had been before and told her yes that I saw Coco a while back. She showed me a picture in her phone of Coco and I swear this Coco is / was Connie from Central Health circa 2011-2012. I seemed to remember that Connie went by Coco also. I read a post from the other day that there is now a Connie at Pleasant. Wondering if this Connie is the same Connie / Coco from the Central Health days? Guess I'll have to visit Pleasant again.

AmpExplorer
03-24-19, 16:45
Took a ride to RI one night last week. Stopped in at Pleasant Street. Hadn't been to this one in quite a long time. Was greeted by mamasan. She took house fee (70) and had me wait. A few minutes later in walked Lucky. Fairly attractive but older MILF type. Nice top. She took me to the table shower where I got a thorough cleaning and then to the sauna for 5 minutes. From there it was back to the room. She started with light touch right away and we pretty much got right into it. She asked what I wanted and told her everything. She had no problem with that. She left for 2 minutes and came back to immediately out of her dress. She revealed a really nice body and fantastic tits. Got a little prostate play in there to start and then CBJ. She started on top with cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Moved to mish and then doggie where I finished in the bag. She was enthusiastic. Cleaned up and we still had a little time so she finished the massage. Tipped 140 although she wanted more. Pretty much standard for these FS places here.

Side note: Lucky asked me if I had been before and told her yes that I saw Coco a while back. She showed me a picture in her phone of Coco and I swear this Coco is / was Connie from Central Health circa 2011-2012. I seemed to remember that Connie went by Coco also. I read a post from the other day that there is now a Connie at Pleasant. Wondering if this Connie is the same Connie / Coco from the Central Health days? Guess I'll have to visit Pleasant again.Wow I wonder how many of our fav's from over 10 years ago now. And if still working in some capacity. These Asian ladies age well in 20-early 40's then some can hit wall and age fast.

Connie was MILF w crooked teeth. Gina' changed her name prior to her departure. Not a rare thing seeing name change back then and now. Hmmm have to see if this back to the future time.

Member #6450
03-24-19, 21:45
Wow I wonder how many of our fav's from over 10 years ago now. And if still working in some capacity. These Asian ladies age well in 20-early 40's then some can hit wall and age fast.

Connie was MILF w crooked teeth. Gina' changed her name prior to her departure. Not a rare thing seeing name change back then and now. Hmmm have to see if this back to the future time.Yeah it would be hard to imagine if she was still around. The girl I saw at Pleasant showed me a pic in her phone and it looked like Connie from before. Couldn't be too sure as I didn't get a great look but it's possible as the girls at Pleasant seem a bit older than at Far East or Harmony. The crooked teeth thing never bothered me.

SnoozeULoose4
03-25-19, 08:02
Wow I wonder how many of our fav's from over 10 years ago now. And if still working in some capacity. These Asian ladies age well in 20-early 40's then some can hit wall and age fast.

Connie was MILF w crooked teeth. Gina' changed her name prior to her departure. Not a rare thing seeing name change back then and now. Hmmm have to see if this back to the future time.I was wondering the same thing. I fondly remember Connie from CH. I was never a fan of that place, being next to the cab company, always thought they were watching the comings and goings.

Dayman1
03-25-19, 09:35
Any leads on a place to get a solid couples massage for me and my gf?

Member #6450
03-25-19, 17:11
I was wondering the same thing. I fondly remember Connie from CH. I was never a fan of that place, being next to the cab company, always thought they were watching the comings and goings.Nice! I forgot about the cab company next door. I remember at first I was sketched out but after a while they didn't seem to even care. Connie was a lot of fun.

yousef
03-25-19, 18:12
Any leads on a place to get a solid couples massage for me and my gf?New YONGKANG THERAPY. 508- XXX- 9815 [Deleted by Admin] S Main St Attleboro, Mass.

Best couples massage or singles massage ever!

You'll feel wonderful. The work hard to relieve any pain.

Have been weekly since they opened.

NewEngland
03-26-19, 11:45
Hi.

Anyone in contact with any of them still massaging.

PadMe5
03-28-19, 18:03
Hi.

Anyone in contact with any of them still massaging.Please let me know if you find out! Miss them.

Jay117
03-29-19, 06:03
Deleted by Admin

Why? Seriously why? Do you think they won't respond? Do you think you're seeing something nobody else can?

If you ignore them they generally go away.

Better yet use the Report Post button and I'll look at them.

A2

MarriedTom
03-29-19, 14:08
https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlors

Far East and Harmony get busted. Look at all their ages. And we thought they were all in their early 30's!

Jamo777
03-29-19, 14:24
https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlors

Far East and Harmony get busted. Look at all their ages. And we thought they were all in their early 30's!WTF. Saw that coming with the Kraft arrest. Figured the local Po Po has nothing else to do but raid places not causing any trouble. This state sucks.

Jimmy Weed
03-29-19, 15:49

Far East and Harmony get busted. Look at all their ages. And we thought they were all in their early 30's!I have been giving you the Asian age formula for years, make your best guess and add 10-15 years. Not we, you.

SnoozeULoose4
03-29-19, 16:10

Far East and Harmony get busted. Look at all their ages. And we thought they were all in their early 30's!Ha, I always knew they were older than they looked. It will be interesting to find out if they hid cameras like they did in FL.

RiverSnorkler
03-29-19, 17:03
I wonder if Pleasant had a heads up on the bust since they were closed for renovations when I went by today.

MassageSamurai
03-29-19, 17:39

Far East and Harmony get busted. Look at all their ages. And we thought they were all in their early 30's!So true about all the ages LOL.