PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Tom Ford
04-26-16, 18:25
So my question is which FS places will give me the full 60 minutes. Met with Selma last night. After we had finished we still had 15 minutes left, and she asked me if I'd like another massage. As for the first 45 minutes: very nice ts and better than average massage. Selma has an average face (I'd guess around 40 yo) very thin w / big breasts. Could do worse.

Andrew70
04-27-16, 07:43
I did see Seven last year at one of the Pawtucket spa's twice, I was offered bb anal which I could not resist, she also licked toes, armpits, and the deepest rim job I ever had in my life, I felt she was up in my colon somewhere, where is that girl now haha, and Magilla clean out your inbox.

AmpExplorer
04-27-16, 07:50
I hear you guys on being shorted, never happened a long time ago at Pleasant St. , but that was as I said a different time with Gina. Do the present AMPs still have 3- minute rates as it sure seems that is the standard service now. Thanks for any input, if I get north it would be good to know how to counter their games.

Jack.Work has me in immediate Vicinity to P.S. Lately. I know it is past its peak since the likes of Cici and Gina.

Simple yes or no answer. Used to be a regular there several years ago. Tried it during "Gina's last round up there" the past year or so.

Rei Haragoma
04-27-16, 10:46
Any word on NMS gents. Appreciate all that answered last post.I visited there last night.

But, before I begin the in-depth report, a few things ought to be realized:

(1) The name "North Main Street Spa" is gone; never to return. All that those of us that frequented it will have from it is memories. There will never be another like it, and it will never return.

(2) The new owner is Monica. Larry is out of the picture.

(3) The new name is Smiler's Day Spa. There is no sign as of yet, but I was informed perhaps this weekend, or early next week.

(4) It is located downstairs, on the street level, where the old NMS began, many years ago.

(5) The downstairs had been extensively renovated before the closing, and many of you were not aware of it, and / or never visited it.

It is gorgeous. Full table showers, sauna, and rooms done over in warm, real wood paneling. Some of the floors are marble; others are very nice soft tiles. The whole down stairs is immaculate, and very inviting.

For couples, there is a jacuzzi, and the room for it is what I am going to term as a romantic setting. Now, if I can find Mimi, she and I will give it a workout. But, for now, all I can do is dream!

Finally, my provider, June. She gave a very thorough table shower, and a very strong massage. She is fully licensed and has extensive training in massage therapy, as evidenced by her knowing all of the muscle groups. Easily the best massage I have had in years.

One has to realize that this new day spa offers strictly therapeutic massage sessions, and if you want a superb massage, it is worth a visit. Don't go expecting anything else.

SirPsychoSexy
04-27-16, 12:33
Hi all, I'll be in the area later today. I've never been to FE or Harmony. Any recommendations? What can I expect for damage? I've only been to the Quincy AMPs. PM me with details of menu and damage. Thanks!

SPS.

JMBrad
04-28-16, 21:22
Hi all, I will be in Providence for some time next week. I'm looking for a recommendation out of FE, Pleasant, or Harmony.

Cleanest? Or nicest in terms of Ts and Rooms?

Best looking or youngest providers?

Don't really need options just typical HE but hoping for above avg service.

I had been to Main before it closed and enjoyed it there.

Also, if you have?'s about Boston / South Sh. Area feel free to ask or PM.

Thanks! JMB.

BigStihl
04-29-16, 16:48
I saw Alisa bodywork in Cranston on Craigslist. I was wondering if anyone has checked this place out? Thanks.

BigStihl
04-29-16, 16:54
I saw alisa bodywork in cranston on craigslist. Has anyone checked this place out? Thanks.

Stew Pid
04-29-16, 17:35
Went by Harmony this am and got in just before Friday rush. Those ladies could do air traffic control work they're so good at shuffling clients in privacy. I drew Chrystal. Sexy spinner and fun. Regular damage great main event.

Hard Rain
04-29-16, 21:03
I had some time to kill so I made a Friday afternoon run to Harmony from Mass. Whoever owns that place has a gold mine. It was so unbelievably busy that Mamasan must be a choreography genius for keeping everything moving. It's exactly like the previous poster said when he compared it to air traffic control. I got stuck in that really tiny room right by the entrance and I could hear the doorbell loud and clear. It must have gone off a dozen times in the hour I was there. How many girls work there?

Luckily for me, I drew a smokin' hot young provider named Yo Yo. Everything seemed scripted and mechanical, but I had a great time since she was so beautiful and friendly.

FWIW, she said Wednesdays are somewhat slower.

DownForKitty
04-29-16, 21:57
Sup Gents, So I took a break for last month or so as the SO decided she wanted to step up our sex life! It's been fun but alas it wasn't meant to last and I found myself debating how and with who to step back into game with. Today I wanted a sure thing, I wanted something tight, clean and Asian. Sadly pickings are slim these days and I had never been to Harmony or FE. I found myself reading the forums for intel and my gut told me to try FE but for some reason I choose harmony. Now In the past when I go to a new establishment for the first time I find I get a bit of a run around, lots of questions and then I get the unpopular frumpy girl they feel is expendable should I end up being LEO. Downside of being 30 yrs old, 6'2" 220 and a gym rat 5 days a week I guess, I have that LEO look. Anyway that was not the case here. I walked in led right to a room, mama all smiles and in comes Sugar. I believe I saw a previous post on her and it was nothing special if I recall but if I had to guess it must be a YRMV type deal. First off the girl has a banging body! Super tight dress huge rack perfectly tanned. I was happy. Face maybe high 6 low 7 but god the body, 10's across the board imo. Off to the shower which was nothing great but it served it's purpose. I have this thing where if I tell my dick to get hard it does if I tell it to play dead it does LOL. Sugar seemed surprised I wasn't at full attention during TS but was quite flirty. I find if I restrain myself during the TS they try harder to turn you on in hopes of a quick visit. Then just like that another girl walked in during my TS and made some flirty comments in their language They both laughed and then Sugar asked "hey you want 2 fer" implying I could have them both then the other girl said no I have a customer and left. Shower done then in the sauna for 5 min. Sugar retrieved me then led me back to our room. She began to dry me off more thoroughly then while she was on her knees doing my legs I poked her in the forehead with junior when she looked up, oops. We both laughed then she stands up and says " you want massage first or after?" My first thought was if I say after will there be a massage? But I decided it didn't matter I could make the main even go for the remaining 45 min if I wanted so I said after. Big smile then she left for supplies. Easily closest to GFE at a AMP for me ever!! Prob best AMP experience ever!! She promptly returned and dropped the dress. PERFECTION. She then pressed her self against me with JR falling into her ass crack, and gave me sort of a standing / leaning lap dance in the nude!! Light kissing lots of exploring, and digital penetration. Then I asked her to lay down on table, she prob thought I was going for DATY but I never do that. I can't stop thinking about how many pencils were shoved in that box over the course of the day and once I do no way my mouth is going down there. Either way she was shaved bare and just lying there so I took her hand and directed her to masturbate for me which she did. Quite the show 2 fingers in 2 knuckles deep all while she sucked on my balls. It seemed we both decided at the same time that it was time for the main event so Cover went on followed by some light BJ then on to K9 and an amazing backside view, deployed a reach around and felt how wet she was. Had to resist the urge to put my fingers in her mouth and make her taste it after but I did. Flipped her over to spread eagle missionary for another amazing view and proceeded to bend, pull and twisted her in every way I could think of. From one seamless transition to the next. Next thing I know her legs are wrapped around me her little ass is in my hands while I pound away and she is holding herself up with just her hands on the table. I managed a peak at the clock and saw we were 48 min in to our session so I picked up the pace and finished the deed. Then I got maybe an 8 min massage she helped me dress and said "you come back tomorrow?" So needless to say I'm a fan of Sugar and I may be back tomorrow LOL.

Member #5912
05-01-16, 11:11
I visited there last night.

But, before I begin the in-depth report, a few things ought to be realized:

(1) The name "North Main Street Spa" is gone; never to return. All that those of us that frequented it will have from it is memories. There will never be another like it, and it will never return.

(2) The new owner is Monica. Larry is out of the picture.

(3) The new name is Smiler's Day Spa. There is no sign as of yet, but I was informed perhaps this weekend, or early next week.

(4) It is located downstairs, on the street level, where the old NMS began, many years ago.

(5) The downstairs had been extensively renovated before the closing, and many of you were not aware of it, and / or never visited it.

It is gorgeous. Full table showers, sauna, and rooms done over in warm, real wood paneling. Some of the floors are marble; others are very nice soft tiles. The whole down stairs is immaculate, and very inviting.

For couples, there is a jacuzzi, and the room for it is what I am going to term as a romantic setting. Now, if I can find Mimi, she and I will give it a workout. But, for now, all I can do is dream!

Finally, my provider, June. She gave a very thorough table shower, and a very strong massage. She is fully licensed and has extensive training in massage therapy, as evidenced by her knowing all of the muscle groups. Easily the best massage I have had in years.

One has to realize that this new day spa offers strictly therapeutic massage sessions, and if you want a superb massage, it is worth a visit. Don't go expecting anything else.What was the damage?

Britaly
05-01-16, 13:09
What was the damage?http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5561829936.html

Grand Opening * SMILERS DAY SPA*.

15 min Body Scrub.

45 min Full Body Massage.

$70/ hr.

Couples massage.

Jacuzzi, Dry & Steam Sauna room.

Body scrub, Massage.

$350/2 HOUR SESSION.

By appointment only show contact info.

9 AM-12 Midnight.

7 Days / Week.

Member #5912
05-01-16, 13:54
http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5561829936.html

15 min Body Scrub.

$70/ hr.

Couples massage.

Body scrub, Massage.

$350/2 HOUR SESSION.

9 AM-12 Midnight.

7 Days / Week.Wow, looks nice. I'm def checking this place out for a legit rub.

MarriedTom
05-01-16, 13:54
http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5561829936.html

15 min Body Scrub.

$70/ hr.

Couples massage.

Body scrub, Massage.

$350/2 HOUR SESSION.

9 AM-12 Midnight.

7 Days / Week.So basically, $70 house fee, PLUS tip to therapist. Rei already told us how there is NO HAPPY ENDING to the story. Sounds expensive to me!

HappyDave
05-01-16, 14:15
So basically, $70 house fee, PLUS tip to therapist. Rei already told us how there is NO HAPPY ENDING to the story. Sounds expensive to me!Guessing no ending = lower tip, money always talks, could change with time.

PinayLuver
05-01-16, 20:03
So basically, $70 house fee, PLUS tip to therapist. Rei already told us how there is NO HAPPY ENDING to the story. Sounds expensive to me!Check the address out, sounds like a familiar place. Same address as NMS spa. No xtras? Hard to believe unless it is a different owner. No HE but tip to the therapist. Is the therapist going to be happy with a $10-20 tip!

THp.

HappyDave
05-02-16, 08:08
Check the address out, sounds like a familiar place. Same address as NMS spa. No xtras? Hard to believe unless it is a different owner. No HE but tip to the therapist. Is the therapist going to be happy with a $10-20 tip!

THp.You need to read further back, yes they are talking about the old NMS.

PinayLuver
05-02-16, 09:37
You need to read further back, yes they are talking about the old NMS.Yes I did go back further after I replied. Now I realize it is the downstairs which if I'm not mistaken had a sign posted out front for the longest time that said Avalon Spa. Regardless if what is written in previous posts is true and the house fee goes to the owner the tip is still only going to be 10-20 max on an hr massage without any HE.

THp.

BigStar1
05-02-16, 14:14
Yes I did go back further after I replied. Now I realize it is the downstairs which if I'm not mistaken had a sign posted out front for the longest time that said Avalon Spa. Regardless if what is written in previous posts is true and the house fee goes to the owner the tip is still only going to be 10-20 max on an hr massage without any HE.

THp.Might just go to support the spa and get a TS and great massage. Place I've been going to does not have a TS and I really miss it, plus I'm dying to see what the place looks like.

Bigstar1.

Remo1
05-04-16, 12:34
I saw alisa bodywork in cranston on craigslist. Has anyone checked this place out? Thanks.I have been there 4 times, legit massage by Alisa, very sensual, but nothing else. If you are looking for a great massage, she does it well. But that is about it from my experience. Anyone else have luck?

Overseas
05-09-16, 13:17
Has anyone been to this Cranston spa? I hear more is available, but prices are ridiculous $60 entry and $120 HE nude.

Ratatouille123
05-10-16, 12:11
Has anyone been to this Cranston spa? I hear more is available, but prices are ridiculous $60 entry and $120 HE nude.There's more but the girls are so so looking the massage is so so. You spend your money better elsewhere.

Horny As Hell
05-10-16, 13:39
Quite a big turnover in girls there recently. One girl lasted less than a week. She was offering a full menu of services and one of the dumbasses ratted her out to management and the owner pulled an undercover boss and fired her when she solicited him.

All due to some jerk running his mouth. They also fired a long time girl and hired TWO more new ones. They're starting to lose regulars there now from the mismanagement of the place.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-the-ultimate-in-relaxation/3948297

Ratatouille123
05-10-16, 15:56
Quite a big turnover in girls there recently. One girl lasted less than a week. She was offering a full menu of services and one of the dumbasses ratted her out to management and the owner pulled an undercover boss and fired her when she solicited him.

All due to some jerk running his mouth. They also fired a long time girl and hired TWO more new ones. They're starting to lose regulars there now from the mismanagement of the place.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-the-ultimate-in-relaxation/3948297Wow just wow.

FourNik8
05-10-16, 16:49

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-the-ultimate-in-relaxation/3948297That satisfies my curiosity as to why this place is what it is.

It's got the look, feel and setup of an extras place, but no follow through.

This place advertises on BP and IMO, that's horrendously misleading.

I will NOT be going back.

Ford1951
05-10-16, 19:39
I have been there 4 times, legit massage by Alisa, very sensual, but nothing else. If you are looking for a great massage, she does it well. But that is about it from my experience. Anyone else have luck?I stopped by the other day, I agree very sensual, she uses lots of oil, but left frustrated because you get turned on then go out the door with "wood".

Horny As Hell
05-10-16, 20:24
Yes, it's a real pain there now. If they don't already know you it's very hard to get anything at all. Even if they do know you they act like maybe you're about to rat them out. Plus, you've got to be super quiet when playing so nobody hears you etc.

It's just too bad. Most of the girls are early to mid 20's and all the girls are at least a 7 with most being in the 8-9 range. The one that got canned by the boss himself was a nice provider and I was planning on getting a video with her on the next session. She was cool. I should've got her info but didn't. One of the two new girls is VERY flirty and acts like she's available.

That satisfies my curiosity as to why this place is what it is.

It's got the look, feel and setup of an extras place, but no follow through.

This place advertises on BP and IMO, that's horrendously misleading.

I will NOT be going back.

Wow just wow.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-the-ultimate-in-relaxation/3948297

MarriedTom
05-10-16, 22:13
Has anyone been to this Cranston spa? I hear more is available, but prices are ridiculous $60 entry and $120 HE nude.That is Gina's "Simple Serenity" new place.

She dumped a ton of cash upgrading the place, and is locked in a battle with the City on licensing.

FourNik8
05-11-16, 14:50
That is Gina's "Simple Serenity" new place.

She dumped a ton of cash upgrading the place, and is locked in a battle with the City on licensing.I like that place. Pawtucket was better, but I'm not complaining.

I would love her to open another one somewhere in RI.

I miss the options at Fountain St too!

Overseas
05-11-16, 14:51
That is Gina's "Simple Serenity" new place.

She dumped a ton of cash upgrading the place, and is locked in a battle with the City on licensing.Their prices are insane! $65 house fee, and nothing but HE with top off and / or nude if you ask $120! WTF! Boy, do I miss the old days around these parts. FS for $140 elsewhere, or $120 for HE Easy decision huh?

Fly Dangler
05-12-16, 07:26
Their prices are insane! $65 house fee, and nothing but HE with top off and / or nude if you ask $120! WTF! Boy, do I miss the old days around these parts. FS for $140 elsewhere, or $120 for HE Easy decision huh?Really makes you wish that the good old days were back, when you could see providers like Sunny at Admiral for a Sunny Delight and get more bang for the buck.

Jo Blo
05-12-16, 17:38
I stopped by the other day, I agree very sensual, she uses lots of oil, but left frustrated because you get turned on then go out the door with "wood".Yeah, nice rub, very sensual but wouldn't complete the deal. Almost lost it with the sensuality.

HappyDave
05-14-16, 22:34
Lee said she would be back spring time to FE anyone see her yet.

Mr Quimper
05-16-16, 13:59
Lee said she would be back spring time to FE anyone see her yet.Dunno about Lee but Summer is back and looking better than ever.

Member #5912
05-17-16, 01:06
Lee said she would be back spring time to FE anyone see her yet.

Dunno about Lee but Summer is back and looking better than ever.Lee isn't there. It's all new girls. I will add that if you like lee you may like summer. She resembles lee a little bit because of her hair and her attitude is great as lee's is. The rubs still aren't as good as they used to be, it's truly different business model now. Especially at harmony. In all honesty, I went to both spa's on the same day and I can say the girls are kinda on the same level at both spa's but I have a feeling you'll get a better rub at FE. Maybe one or two more cuties at harmony. Both spa's had a couple of girls that I don't think I could get hard for though. Just sayin.

HappyDave
05-17-16, 07:52
Lee isn't there. It's all new girls. I will add that if you like lee you may like summer. She resembles lee a little bit because of her hair and her attitude is great as lee's is. The rubs still aren't as good as they used to be, it's truly different business model now. Especially at harmony. In all honesty, I went to both spa's on the same day and I can say the girls are kinda on the same level at both spa's but I have a feeling you'll get a better rub at FE. Maybe one or two more cuties at harmony. Both spa's had a couple of girls that I don't think I could get hard for though. Just sayin.How recent was the last rotation, was hoping for one more spin with Jackie.

Member #5912
05-17-16, 12:17
How recent was the last rotation, was hoping for one more spin with Jackie.If you're talking about the jackie at harmony I do believe she's there. She's kinda heavyset and has been there a while as has michelle. I didn't see michelle. Pretty much all new faces at both spas. With that in mind I think I'll do 2 hours with the same girl next time rather than hit two spa's back to back. It's roulette out there right now. If you find a good provider you may want to stick with her.

BigStar1
05-17-16, 12:21
Okay finally see what some of the guys have been complaining about here. I was in PA last weekend and I had the itch to try some strange. Went on backpage and I called a place that looked too good to be true and was told $160 including tip. They showed the girls they had available on backpage with names and said you could choose and they all looked hot. Now being use to RI / MA scene I was like ok if I'm lucky I'm getting at Least a HJ maybe a BJ and the girl will be a 3 or 4. Went anyway since I had some time to kill and I was curious so I went with it. Got there and the mamasan was what most of the RI AMP Girl looks like and I'm like okay I'm ready to leave if the girl in the ad doesn't show up. When the girl walks in and she was better than the picture. Got a great massage and then a playful TS with lots of soaping. No mention of what I wanted or would be getting had been talked about. Head back to the room and she excuses herself to go get some supplies. She walks back in and strips with out me asking. I'm like OMG what a figure. Still not sure what I'm getting for my $160, but I'm going with it. She proceeds with some nice nipple sucking and Cock squeezing. I pull her up so I can get a nice boob sucking / squeezing and proceed to rub her and get both of us nice and excited. She pulls out the cap and gives a great BJ. There was a mirror on the wall and I got a great view of the show. She even made a point to use the mirror to give me a great view of her going down on me. Still not knowing how far she's going at this point and she pull out a tube of lube. I'm like OMG I hit the mother load. She rode me for all I was worth. Cleaned me up, got me water and helped me dress. Walked me to the door and I was out in a little over an hour, Not one word of any extra tipping.

Bigstar1.

HappyDave
05-17-16, 12:39
If you're talking about the jackie at harmony I do believe she's there. She's kinda heavyset and has been there a while as has michelle. I didn't see michelle. Pretty much all new faces at both spas. With that in mind I think I'll do 2 hours with the same girl next time rather than hit two spa's back to back. It's roulette out there right now. If you find a good provider you may want to stick with her.It was Jackie at FE.

Mr Quimper
05-17-16, 21:06
It was Jackie at FE.Jackie went back to Flushing; ajumma wasn't sure if / when she'd be back. Too bad; she was fun.

Puckster
05-18-16, 00:34
Drove by the building where One Spa used to be today. We never really knew how good we had it. I'd give anything to have another session there. Some really great times over the years.

Attract
05-18-16, 08:06
Okay finally see what some of the guys have been complaining about here. I was in PA last weekend and I had the itch to try some strange. Went on backpage and I called a place that looked too good to be true and was told $160 including tip. They showed the girls they had available on backpage with names and said you could choose and they all looked hot. Now being use to RI / MA scene I was like ok if I'm lucky I'm getting at Least a HJ maybe a BJ and the girl will be a 3 or 4. Went anyway since I had some time to kill and I was curious so I went with it. Got there and the mamasan was what most of the RI AMP Girl looks like and I'm like okay I'm ready to leave if the girl in the ad doesn't show up. When the girl walks in and she was better than the picture. Got a great massage and then a playful TS with lots of soaping. No mention of what I wanted or would be getting had been talked about. Head back to the room and she excuses herself to go get some supplies. She walks back in and strips with out me asking. I'm like OMG what a figure. Still not sure what I'm getting for my $160, but I'm going with it. She proceeds with some nice nipple sucking and Cock squeezing. I pull her up so I can get a nice boob sucking / squeezing and proceed to rub her and get both of us nice and excited. She pulls out the cap and gives a great BJ. There was a mirror on the wall and I got a great view of the show. She even made a point to use the mirror to give me a great view of her going down on me. Still not knowing how far she's going at this point and she pull out a tube of lube. I'm like OMG I hit the mother load. She rode me for all I was worth. Cleaned me up, got me water and helped me dress. Walked me to the door and I was out in a little over an hour, Not one word of any extra tipping.

Bigstar1.I agree with Big Star. I visited NY and there are plenty of similar parlors there. Donations range between 1. 4 to 2. 0 with choice of buddies. Rooms are extraordinarily large with glass walls. Shower before and after. No rush, averagely each trip is over an hour. No upselling.

Worth every penny.

Member #5912
05-18-16, 09:46
Okay finally see what some of the guys have been complaining about here. I haven't noticed any complaints about RI spa's and the pricing. Maybe I missed some posts on the subject but I will say when I was at harmony the other day something happened that has never happened before. The girl told me it was $140 "plus tip" for FS. It was kinda a bummer for her to take that route, right before we started too. I guess I'm getting rusty because it probably started when I wasn't careful about letting her see how much money I had with me. She noticed I had a bunch of nice new 100's from the bank when I was transferring into the pouch. You could smell the money and it probably drove her nuts. Never before in my 40+ RI spa visits has a provider ever asked for a tip, especially right before you start. Is this happening all the time now? Are others being asked for tips ahead of time? Just curious.

Next time they pull that shit I'm going to ask them if they went into a restaurant back in s. korea and asked how much the steak is, what would they think if the waiter said "it's $20 plus tip." Should be interesting.

Surfing for Fun
05-18-16, 10:42
You should've been down in Philly a year or so ago when Bella (and others) were still open--They were amazing. I even went back same day to Bella one time (went around 4 pm and then again around 10-11 pm).

Best AMP experience I have ever had. Those were the days.

Philly does still have good places as you reported.

Bigstar1.

BigStar1
05-18-16, 12:11
I agree with Big Star. I visited NY and there are plenty of similar parlors there. Donations range between 1. 4 to 2. 0 with choice of buddies. Rooms are extraordinarily large with glass walls. Shower before and after. No rush, averagely each trip is over an hour. No upselling.

Worth every penny.Forgot to mention that. The room was nice and large an the table was oversize and heated. You could have easily had 3 sweaty bodies on it.

I'm so jealous now. Need to find a reason to go back soon.

Bigstar.

BigStar1
05-18-16, 12:15
You should've been down in Philly a year or so ago when Bella (and others) were still open--They were amazing. I even went back same day to Bella one time (went around 4 pm and then again around 10-11 pm).

Best AMP experience I have ever had. Those were the days.

Philly does still have good places as you reported.I should have gone on Saturday and then I could have repeated on Sunday, but by the time I able to go on Saturday it was too late. Had a 2 hour business dinner that I wish 'I had skipped. Oh well gives me something to look forward too.

Bigstar1.

DHudson
05-19-16, 11:25
Was just reminiscing with a friend about this spot. I brought him in there after a casino visit and I asked for Hanna and he got sunny by luck. I had seen Hanna a couple of times and she was allowing more and more each visit.

My friend had a blast with sunny.

Just curious since this place has been closed a while, how far did any of you guys get at admiral or Nms?

I had Hanna doing some lfk and utc on bottom. What a great time. I found her to be super hot and an unbelievable attitude.

Really nothing comparable anymore.

BigStar1
05-20-16, 07:41
Was just reminiscing with a friend about this spot. I brought him in there after a casino visit and I asked for Hanna and he got sunny by luck. I had seen Hanna a couple of times and she was allowing more and more each visit.

My friend had a blast with sunny.

Just curious since this place has been closed a while, how far did any of you guys get at admiral or Nms?

I had Hanna doing some lfk and utc on bottom. What a great time. I found her to be super hot and an unbelievable attitude.

Really nothing comparable anymore.Never got more than OTC on Top at Admiral. I was never able to establish a good relationship with the girls there so I finally gave up.

NMS got wide range of OTC, UTC Both TOP and Bottom. Had a great time with most of the girls there. I miss that place so much.

Bigstar1.

Kool Zero
05-20-16, 21:54

Bigstar1.If you ever get down to Houston, Texas check out 7 Star. I could not believe how great it was. Went there, and was questioned at the steel entrance door about being there before and wanting to see my I'd, since I said I was from out of state. She let me in and asked fro $160.00 up front. The firs time I went the room I went in seemed more like a break room with drinks and extra pillows and such. The other visits (3 more) I was put in a nice clean big room with a table and a couch. All the girls were young (AMP young lke low to mid 20's) and spinners. They all follow a similar script and what a script it is. You start off with a table shower, nothing special about that you think. Until the take their clothes off and give you a body slide. Then comes some BBJ and maybe a bit of massage Back to the room for a 10 minute or so rub and then more BBJ with a couple of the girls going right into a 69. Then a cover and you know the rest. But the I read something in the forums which I decided to test with the first girl. After some CG we went to doggie and the view was fine. I decided to try Greek which she happily accepted to my surprise. At one point she was moaning and I asked if she wanted me to stop. I just wanted to make sure things were okay and she was like "no, keep going" so I happily obliged her. No tip asked or required at the end. Needless to say I can't wait to get back there.

HTownHobbyist
05-21-16, 01:40
If you ever get down to Houston, Texas check out 7 Star. I could not believe how great it was. Went there, and was questioned at the steel entrance door about being there before and wanting to see my I'd, since I said I was from out of state. She let me in and asked fro $160.00 up front. The firs time I went the room I went in seemed more like a break room with drinks and extra pillows and such. The other visits (3 more) I was put in a nice clean big room with a table and a couch. All the girls were young (AMP young lke low to mid 20's) and spinners. They all follow a similar script and what a script it is. You start off with a table shower, nothing special about that you think. Until the take their clothes off and give you a body slide. Then comes some BBJ and maybe a bit of massage Back to the room for a 10 minute or so rub and then more BBJ with a couple of the girls going right into a 69. Then a cover and you know the rest. But the I read something in the forums which I decided to test with the first girl. After some CG we went to doggie and the view was fine. I decided to try Greek which she happily accepted to my surprise. At one point she was moaning and I asked if she wanted me to stop. I just wanted to make sure things were okay and she was like "no, keep going" so I happily obliged her. No tip asked or required at the end. Needless to say I can't wait to get back there.It would be a wasted trip if you went back looking for 7*. They closed down some time ago and opened up just recently under new management. It used to be the only really good spa in Houston for quite some time until the closure. There are actually several Asian and Hispanic agencies that are very good, FS for 200 or less (per hour).

I'm actually from there, just moved to Providence, so still keep in touch with the Houston hobby scene. If any of you guys are planning to head over, let me know. Glad to help.

HappyDave
05-21-16, 10:18
Never got more than OTC on Top at Admiral. I was never able to establish a good relationship with the girls there so I finally gave up.

NMS got wide range of OTC, UTC Both TOP and Bottom. Had a great time with most of the girls there. I miss that place so much.

Bigstar1.Admiral was very strictly run, saw Cece the most a NMS, got all of them up on the table with me for some body worship, got her top down consistantly. Got to say though I pay more now, the full nude at the full service places have me hooked, if walk out of an AMP and did not have a fully nude body to body experience it seems a loss.

HappyDave
05-21-16, 10:21
I am planning a trip to the east soon, any word on recent talent like Lee or Jackie, I have heard the name Summer. Any inside word on talent and menu at pleasant, people post a little on it but give not description of what went on behind the doors.

Puckster
05-21-16, 11:54
Admiral was very strictly run, saw Cece the most a NMS, got all of them up on the table with me for some body worship, got her top down consistantly. Got to say though I pay more now, the full nude at the full service places have me hooked, if walk out of an AMP and did not have a fully nude body to body experience it seems a loss.Cece was awesome. Very sweet and a real tigress. These places did no harm. It's stupid that they shut them down.

HappyDave
05-21-16, 19:42
Hit the east asked for and got summer. Looks 9. 5 service 9, very attentive got the full hour, was dead when I got ther and busy when. I left. Could head one of you guys pounding a girl to the mattress and wall. Was told last shift may rotate back in a couple weeks. On convention she said most girls that work here don't work where they live.

Kool Zero
05-21-16, 19:52
It would be a wasted trip if you went back looking for 7*. They closed down some time ago and opened up just recently under new management. It used to be the only really good spa in Houston for quite some time until the closure. There are actually several Asian and Hispanic agencies that are very good, FS for 200 or less (per hour).

I'm actually from there, just moved to Providence, so still keep in touch with the Houston hobby scene. If any of you guys are planning to head over, let me know. Glad to help.When did they close? I was just there around the first week of April.

HTownHobbyist
05-21-16, 23:07
When did they close? I was just there around the first week of April.I believe it was the third week of April, and they re-opened the first week of this month. There are actually two threads about the closure and the re-opening in one of the hobby boards (mostly) dedicated to the Texas area. I don't think I can mention the name of that board here. You can probably find them through google.

Member #5912
05-23-16, 04:13
I decided to check smiler's day spa out thinking I could get a good rub from a hottie. Extra's were of secondary importance since I'm not really a HE guy anyway, I just needed a good body rub.

In I go and there's lots of waiting around. Nice place but no signs of any hot chicks. I ended up with a woman who must have been in her mid 60's. Fair rub, nothing great. TS was annoying with these super harsh mitts. What an expensive session too. $70 house fee and then I get stuck having to tip another $20 to not be rude. All for a so so body rub from a much older provider. I'll never return.

It's now off to harmony immediately just to keep my sanity. I got lucky. Two times in a row now I was very pleased with my provider there. Far East was good too last week but tonight's session was a top 5. Didn't get the name, didn't care, she was everything I wanted. I guess you can call the rest of this review "no news is good news".

Tp1701
05-25-16, 11:38
Nothing like your ATF, as she's drying you off from the TS, saying "Gaining weight? Now truth be told I am, but still.

Marlin9065
05-25-16, 20:52
Went to Far East the other day. Asked for Summer because of a review here. She's beautiful and young. Very attentive. Don't want to put a lot here. Pm me for details. She's worth it.

NewEngland
05-25-16, 22:07
Was down in the rhode island area saw this add on backpage body rub. Took the ride to Newport area women knows how to use her hands and body catch her before she goes back north.

Paul8170
05-26-16, 21:38
I concur. Saw her this morning and she definitely knows how to rub. She is from FAR up north and indicated she travels south especially during the cold months. She's been to Newport before and I encouraged her to return often. I'm not usually a rub and tug guy but I admit I very much enjoyed my time with Ophelia and will see her again if / when she returns.

Was down in the rhode island area saw this add on backpage body rub. Took the ride to Newport area women knows how to use her hands and body catch her before she goes back north.

Choir Boy
05-27-16, 07:08
It's now off to harmony immediately just to keep my sanity. I got lucky. Two times in a row now I was very pleased with my provider there. Far East was good too last week but tonight's session was a top 5. Didn't get the name, didn't care, she was everything I wanted. I guess you can call the rest of this review "no news is good news".Good info.

Of the 3 Pawtucket spas (Harmony, Far East, Pleasant St), which one would be the most tolerant of a customer looking for a more limited menu? (Like the old NMS or Admiral).

Thanks.

Member #5912
05-27-16, 08:01
Good info.

Of the 3 Pawtucket spas (Harmony, Far East, Pleasant St), which one would be the most tolerant of a customer looking for a more limited menu? (Like the old NMS or Admiral).

Thanks.I'd hit Far East and ask for summer. She's very chipper and will be very accommodating. Harmony will get it done too but it's more of a rush job there. Pleasant is a mystery to me. I got nothing but a legit rub there during the crackdown but maybe things have changed. Other's seem to have luck there. I'd avoid smiler's unless you want a grannie rub.

HappyDave
05-27-16, 08:12
Good info.

Thanks.Pleasant has been up and down the menu chart. That said I have gotten nude HJ at FE and harmony. Tip $100.00 all smiles, Far East always seems the most receptive. I swear on several ocassions the girls cheered up when that's all I wanted, think they like the break especially with the pounding I hear from other rooms. Some girls keep there panties on but other than that access and play time is great even though they make $40.00 less.

Eap123
05-27-16, 10:07
Was down in the rhode island area saw this add on backpage body rub. Took the ride to Newport area women knows how to use her hands and body catch her before she goes back north.New England, I sent you a pm but you need to clean out your inbox.

Member #4063
05-27-16, 12:01
Good info.

Thanks.It has been forever since I have visited FE or H, but my go to spot was always P.S. Having said that the wonderful Gina was my FS ATF, but I have been back a few times since she departed and had a good time. If you want a limited menu I would think they could easily do it for you. Report regardless of your experiences.

Tom Ford
05-27-16, 20:03
I'd hit Far East and ask for summer. She's very chipper and will be very accommodating.Could I get a description of Summer? I called last night and asked if Summer was there, lady with dog said yes. I show up and ask for Summer and in walks an average looking lady. The whole experience was very. Average. Girl had no ass, a band-aid directly above it and a little bit of a gut. Would not call her young looking. I'm thinking I may have been hoodwinked.

Choir Boy
05-28-16, 08:11
It has been forever since I have visited FE or H, but my go to spot was always P.S. Having said that the wonderful Gina was my FS ATF, but I have been back a few times since she departed and had a good time. If you want a limited menu I would think they could easily do it for you. Report regardless of your experiences.Thanks for the info guys. I don't think I would ever tip $100 for standard service, but we'll see what happens.

HappyDave
05-28-16, 11:25
Thanks for the info guys. I don't think I would ever tip $100 for standard service, but we'll see what happens.Compared to NMS where a tip of. 6 is not uncommon, theis girls get totally nude or at least down to panties, get on the table with you and provide total access during the HJ. Its worth the tip.

HappyDave
05-28-16, 11:32
Could I get a description of Summer? I called last night and asked if Summer was there, lady with dog said yes. I show up and ask for Summer and in walks an average looking lady. The whole experience was very. Average. Girl had no ass, a band-aid directly above it and a little bit of a gut. Would not call her young looking. I'm thinking I may have been hoodwinked.Tall skinny brunette, asian is a given. Looks thirty so most likely Fourty. B rack, very slight tummy, small ass, I do not remember any tattoo. She had the cup of mouth wash ready at the table showeer bench which is unusual and she also brought the hot towels for cleanup on a plate that not all the girls do. Her face is very pleasant looking. She asked for amount of tip when asking level of service wanted but did not ask for the tip at all. I gave it to her after I got dressed and while she changed the sheets.

Tom Ford
05-28-16, 14:00
Tall skinny brunette, asian is a given. Looks thirty so most likely Fourty. B rack, very slight tummy, small ass, I do not remember any tattoo. She had the cup of mouth wash ready at the table showeer bench which is unusual and she also brought the hot towels for cleanup on a plate that not all the girls do. Her face is very pleasant looking. She asked for amount of tip when asking level of service wanted but did not ask for the tip at all. I gave it to her after I got dressed and while she changed the sheets.Ok, thanks. It does sound like her and cup of mouth wash was waiting for me at table shower.

MarriedTom
06-01-16, 21:32
I know it is not Providence, but closer than Rehoboth is to the Capitol City.

Saw this today, and was wondering if any others saw / partook. Used to be one right around the corner, but Uncle shut it down.

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/thp/5609841278.html

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sunny-days-spa-attleboro-ma617-386-9319/34806023

Caseyb7
06-03-16, 06:27
Hi,

Can anyone offer a fact-based update on the current status of the regulatory efforts. Pawtucket to the State, etc.

I haven't seen anything in the ProJo or Valley Breeze for a couple of months.

In the meantime I am appreciative of the good services offered by the remaining providers. In my own experience each of the 3 has a slightly different operating format but all have treated me well. Even H which has a reputation more like OS had of quick service I've found off peak hours to be very personal.

Not that it needs saying, but with the recent new criminal scandals for the Providence officials it continues to seem so wrong. And so hypocritical. For the regulators to sensationalize this issue which, in my mind, causes no harm and does significant good. My soapbox.

Thank you for any clarity you can provide.

C.

DownWind
06-05-16, 22:28
Went to Harmony on a busy Sunday around noon. Friendly mamasan lead me to a room and shortly after comes Tiffany. A pretty young spinner with good english and cheerful nature. Table, sauna and full covered service and then the rush to get me out after 1/2 hour. Love the place but the rush kind of spoils the feeling. 60/140.

HappyDave
06-06-16, 08:32
Went to Harmony on a busy Sunday around noon. Friendly mamasan lead me to a room and shortly after comes Tiffany. A pretty young spinner with good english and cheerful nature. Table, sauna and full covered service and then the rush to get me out after 1/2 hour. Love the place but the rush kind of spoils the feeling. 60/140.My last trip there was like that, over the years I have learned to check the clock when I walk in the room. If I feel the event is being presented to soon, I do everything to distract and postpone its start. Once game is on and over its out the door for a lot of providers. I do have to admit my last couple at FE I was not rushed, that said if the event is over at the 45 min mark and a second go does not seem likely on her part or mine, I typically just want to leave anyway.

Member #5912
06-06-16, 10:24
Went to Harmony on a busy Sunday around noon. Friendly mamasan lead me to a room and shortly after comes Tiffany. A pretty young spinner with good english and cheerful nature. Table, sauna and full covered service and then the rush to get me out after 1/2 hour. Love the place but the rush kind of spoils the feeling. 60/140.

My last trip there was like that, over the years I have learned to check the clock when I walk in the room. If I feel the event is being presented to soon, I do everything to distract and postpone its start. Once game is on and over its out the door for a lot of providers. I do have to admit my last couple at FE I was not rushed, that said if the event is over at the 45 min mark and a second go does not seem likely on her part or mine, I typically just want to leave anyway.Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever been rushed at FE, where I'd say I'm rushed about 50% of the time at harmony. Obviously the mama and the girls decide what type of model they want to run. At FE they tell you that it's busy and to come back later. At Harmony they bring you in, then rush out another monger. I've seen it done. That's why it's not unusual to actually visually see other mongers at harmony, even waiting on the couch up front. Where at FE I've never seen another person. The two places are definitely run differently.

As far at tiffany at harmony goes she was the best I'd been serviced by in a while. What looks and attitude to boot. I'd be down there every week if they were all like her.

ImLosingMyMind
06-07-16, 18:21
Went to Harmony Saturday, sounded busy but saw no one, mamasan let me to room, Michelle came in, started with massage, shower was busy. Shower, returned to finish massage. All covered, standard fare. Really cute, b-c cup, willing to please. Got full hour and then some. Will return for her for sure. 60/140.

JohnstonGuy
06-09-16, 21:44
Saw a place today that I had not seen before. Mini Body Works on Plainfield Pike in Johnston. There used to be an Allstate insurance agency there. Anybody TOFTT on this place yet?

BigStar1
06-11-16, 09:07
Has anybody been here recently?

Looking to swap info. PM me.

Bigstar1.

FloydFec1
06-11-16, 21:16
Has anybody been here recently?

Looking to swap info. PM me.

Bigstar1.I went a couple weeks ago, no cars around. That should have been a clue to just bail. Don't remember the girl I saw. She was attractive, but too much of a b*h / tease, and not very friendly. I left feeling like I had wasted time / money / effort and should have just stayed home. I won't go back.

Stay Safe,

FF.

HappyDave
06-12-16, 11:50
I'm off soon to Far East, any recomendations. Lee said when the snow was gone she would be back, had summer last time, very nice but not in my top ten. Sounds like Tiffany and Michelle are the go to at Harmony. I have heard nothing of substance on pleasant.

iamioman
06-13-16, 01:17
Could I get a description of Summer? I called last night and asked if Summer was there, lady with dog said yes. I show up and ask for Summer and in walks an average looking lady. The whole experience was very. Average. Girl had no ass, a band-aid directly above it and a little bit of a gut. Would not call her young looking. I'm thinking I may have been hoodwinked.It could have been Summer she's very thin overall and doesn't have much of an ass. I don't recall her having a 'gut' last time I saw her (a month or two ago) but she's not 17 years old so she's not going to gave a concave stomach. She's not exactly 'young looking' up close, but she she's youthful ilooking so like if you saw her walking across the street she could easily be mistaken for a woman in her 20's. As for the 'average' experience, not everyone has the same experience. Maybe you just didn't click with her. I'd rate her as a little above average for FE, but no where near the rave review level others here have given her. But I don't blame other commenters or her for the difference. I've nevcer felt that we clicked all that well.

ThatsMe1
06-13-16, 09:39
Been to FE and since I already had a dream with molly this time I chose a different one mina, I was dreaming of prostate massage but I thought she wouldn't be into it and I inquired about it and she was into it so if anyone wants to dream of prostate I would advise you to dream of mina. Sadly I didn take the p session ended up getting HJ.

HappyDave
06-15-16, 16:02
Been to FE and since I already had a dream with molly this time I chose a different one mina, I was dreaming of prostate massage but I thought she wouldn't be into it and I inquired about it and she was into it so if anyone wants to dream of prostate I would advise you to dream of mina. Sadly I didn take the p session ended up getting HJ.How is either one for looks and other fun stuff on the table.

ThatsMe1
06-16-16, 13:30
How is either one for looks and other fun stuff on the table.I can confirm what has been posted about molly, TS was amazing (this is the only time I didn feel I've wasted $$ She was such a tease and her attitude was amazing. Massage was incredible & since I took a FS I was told that I only have 2 minutes finally. (1. 4 + . 6).

Mina was not that okay compared to molly in TS but she did tease me since I told her I'm looking for prostate play in TS. (. 6+ 1. 0 but she demanded more).

ThatsMe1
06-16-16, 13:39
How is either one for looks and other fun stuff on the table.And as far as looks go, I felt Mina (7/10) was better looking than molly (6/10). Molly had fake tits which Mina made fun of in her session and Mina had D cups, both of them were short, mid 30's, I would repeat Molly if I needed a GFE and Mina if I needed my fetishes fulfilled.

MarriedTom
06-17-16, 20:27

http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...-9319/34806023

Had asked about this place last week, but had little response, mostly recon intel. As this is the first known report on this place, will add the full details.

Parking is very discrete in back, with multiple options. Enter through back door and you are in a very legit chiropractor office. Receptionist gladly pointed to around the corner for "Spa" services! Tiny Chinese girl, def north of 40, small b's, 5 ft tall, not a butterface! Little T urges to stay, big head loses out. House fee $70. Rooms are right off of a large Physical Therapy workout room in the Chiro office. Massage was a 6/10. Kept well positioned away from the table. Wore jeans and a tight top. Kept re-positioning towel halfway, so there was a glimmer of hope. At 30 min mark, was wiped off with hot towel, and fingertip rub was started. Again, strategically avoiding key areas. Asked to flip. Towel was allowed to slip down. Started with chest massage, and I then rubbed her arms then side, and onto butt / legs. She acted horrified and asked" why you touch", "No problem" I said, and added "no trouble". She said "not here, not that kind of place". I tried to guide Her hand over little T, but she pulled it back. Again, I said "no trouble". She said again "not here". Made puppy dog sad eyes, and said "I tip". She placed oil on table and said "you do, I no look". Again I said "no trouble", but she still declined. I declined DIY and asked to just finish with head and feet. Made Her earn the $10 tip! Quick dress and a bottle of water was brought in and offered. Made the walk past the receptionist who just smiled!

MarriedTom
06-18-16, 11:34
Links were dead, (sorry JH) here is the new ones.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5640176652.html

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/thp/5630740777.html

http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...-9319/34806023

Had asked about this place last week, but had little response, mostly recon intel. As this is the first known report on this place, will add the full details.

Parking is very discrete in back, with multiple options. Enter through back door and you are in a very legit chiropractor office. Receptionist gladly pointed to around the corner for "Spa" services! Tiny Chinese girl, def north of 40, small b's, 5 ft tall, not a butterface! Little T urges to stay, big head loses out. House fee $70. Rooms are right off of a large Physical Therapy workout room in the Chiro office. Massage was a 6/10. Kept well positioned away from the table. Wore jeans and a tight top. Kept re-positioning towel halfway, so there was a glimmer of hope. At 30 min mark, was wiped off with hot towel, and fingertip rub was started. Again, strategically avoiding key areas. Asked to flip. Towel was allowed to slip down. Started with chest massage, and I then rubbed her arms then side, and onto butt / legs. She acted horrified and asked" why you touch", "No problem" I said, and added "no trouble". She said "not here, not that kind of place". I tried to guide Her hand over little T, but she pulled it back. Again, I said "no trouble". She said again "not here". Made puppy dog sad eyes, and said "I tip". She placed oil on table and said "you do, I no look". Again I said "no trouble", but she still declined. I declined DIY and asked to just finish with head and feet. Made Her earn the $10 tip! Quick dress and a bottle of water was brought in and offered. Made the walk past the receptionist who just smiled!

Ambrose
06-19-16, 18:11
Haven't been here in over a year but thought it was about time for a revisit, so I did. This place doesn't get much attention on the forum so I sometimes forget about it. Today I was looking for a spa with a table shower in R. I. This is one of the three of my choice. Mamason brought me to the room and collected the house charge, as she left she said "new girl will be right in". I would have been happy with the mamason, who was much too young to be a mamason. I asked if she would come back, to which she said with a smile "no". In came Candy, not the Candy (Gina) from a year or two ago but a much younger and more attractive girl. Don't get me wrong, Candy / Gina was an attractive girl who I saw many times and was always glad I saw her. Back to the present Candy. Very pretty, nice body if you don't mind small boobs, I don't mind. Beautiful legs and ass, fun to talk to and to be with. When I was leaving I told her I would see her again, then she introduced the other two girls to me. Based on looks alone, you couldn't go wrong with any one of the three. I will definitely see the other two, then decide which of the three to see more of. Life is good.

HappyDave
06-19-16, 19:02
Haven't been here in over a year but thought it was about time for a revisit, so I did. This place doesn't get much attention on the forum so I sometimes forget about it. Today I was looking for a spa with a table shower in R. I. This is one of the three of my choice. Mamason brought me to the room and collected the house charge, as she left she said "new girl will be right in". I would have been happy with the mamason, who was much too young to be a mamason. I asked if she would come back, to which she said with a smile "no". In came Candy, not the Candy (Gina) from a year or two ago but a much younger and more attractive girl. Don't get me wrong, Candy / Gina was an attractive girl who I saw many times and was always glad I saw her. Back to the present Candy. Very pretty, nice body if you don't mind small boobs, I don't mind. Beautiful legs and ass, fun to talk to and to be with. When I was leaving I told her I would see her again, then she introduced the other two girls to me. Based on looks alone, you couldn't go wrong with any one of the three. I will definitely see the other two, then decide which of the three to see more of. Life is good.What level of services did you get?

AnoldFriend
06-19-16, 19:56
If you're into the Asian Spa scene any of the three is fine if you find the lady you like and stick with her. If she leaves then find another. I have become a regular at FE and find that Mina is my "goto" girl. But she may not be to the liking of some of you. It's not "rocket science" - just be patient and they will become just what you desire. Only wish that someone like Yoko (Main) would come back.

IrishMale
06-23-16, 10:00
I will be in Providence later this year. I prefer K AMPs. Any suggestions for FS or outcall AMPs?

ThatsMe1
06-23-16, 12:23
I will be in Providence later this year. I prefer K AMPs. Any suggestions for FS or outcall AMPs?I am not sure what K AMP's mean, there are the consistent 3 (FE, H, Pleasant), I've been to FE recently (top notch, you can read my report). I have dreamed "pleasant" & "H" long time back (had terrible experience, clockwatchers attitude problems etc).

HappyDave
06-23-16, 13:05
I will be in Providence later this year. I prefer K AMPs. Any suggestions for FS or outcall AMPs?Harmony, Far East or Pleasant in Pawtucket while they last. For take out check back page.

HappyDave
06-23-16, 13:06
Was driving by the plaza during work and saw a spa. Any info on this place?

Ambrose
06-23-16, 17:38
I am not sure what K AMP's mean).

K AMPs = Korean.

Emv La
06-23-16, 22:50
Not sure if she's been already talked about here but figured it was time to post about my vacation back in good old RI. Work and a bit of selfishness kept me from posting too haha. But my RI AMP brothers, wish I had this same activity on the Jacksonville, NC forum about anything, strip clubs, spas or BP. But without further ado here it is. FE ha always been my go to place or AMP and I've always have gotten way extra due to charm and generosity. This time before flying in, waiting for my connecting flight I call mamasan, reluctantly looking around (as if anyone would care who I was calling) to confirm a line up a hr after my arrival in TFG so I'd have enough time to get my rental and such. Called again 10 minutes out with no traffic on 95 to my surprise. And to a even better one she remembered me from my previous vacation almost a year ago once I was let in. To put the icing on the cake mamasan delivered well in the line up. Day started freaking amazing and was just starting. I had the option of 5 girls. All but 2 looked amazingly hot. Other two 1 was decent and other looked high or out of it. My mind set was to choose the closest to me and then once we were done get another line up as I've done that before the same day. Haha only thing you pay the house fee again and twice if it's for a 2 girl one session. But this time went with Kara. Korean beauty, tan skin tall looking with amazing toned legs. Great big natural C's with perfect size nips that. My god I'm getting too excited now haha. Long black hair, great smile and very playful and sarcastic. Now the only thing the ONLY! Thing not perfect on this woman is her ass. Very flat and flabby but I'm not an ass man I'm a tits guy and everything about her makes up for it. Not too much of a tease in the TS but it's there and progressed by visit after visit. First day though like I said I went in wanting to try different varieties but I was hooked. Very GFE and like I said YMMV as what first got her I believe was my charm, tattoos of my travels on the pacific and small Korean knowledge. Tipped her 40,20 each session as well. On the first day she started with a mediocre massage but she even confessed she wasn't really good at it but went with the motions. Little bit of the electric teasing fingers and on the flip I was already more than ready. She teases by licking and sucking you all over besides JR's head asking whys he crying? Left to grab her supplies and once the cover went on a great CBJ of tight sucking and DT. She then climbs on and rides genuinely trying to get off too. Whether it was her putting her hands on my chest or mines on hers while she arches back and I grab her luscious girls it was a sight to behold. I take control underneath and pound her at a very fast and long stroked rate forcing her to conceal her moans. On the switch with me on top I have to go down and taste her and sweet, sweetness is what I dined in. Watching her body curve upward, her holding and squeezing her breast is a sight I rejoice in remembering. Grabs my hair and then tells me to come up and she guides me in her while looking at me. I go slow as I did in every session followed by fast thrusting and long strokes making her extremely wet to the point I can feel it moistening me all over my under region. LFK on the first session that progressively turned to DFK and every time I ended up on top she would, at some point being pounded in, lock her legs behind me allowing the maximum I could go in to penetrate. She works on her kegels as well gentlemen but more on that in a bit. I can't remember now if it was the first or another session as I vacationed fonr about 2 weeks in RI but Russian was one of the ways I finished on her beautiful toned body with her natural girls suffocating JR. Haha playful asking not her hair or eyes. When I did finish in the bag inside her I would normally be in her locked position and when she would feel (and hear) me finish she would grab and hold me tight to her naked warm body rubbing up and down squeezing with her walls making sure I was completely drained. Then I would respond with my own muscle movements of JR inside her. Sometimes I would finish close or past my time but never felt rushed and when I couldn't last because of the intensity we napped for a bit holding each other kissing if we were awake. Like I said YMMV but that was mine and because of her never did check out my BP girl. Though did go go Zebra to kill time and man where there some hottiesI hope post on BP. So there's my review of my vacation in RI. Wish I could've TOFTT on BP but at the same time done because of the amazing memories we made and I know we'll make in our out of FE. As always gents stay S&S.

Fly Dangler
06-23-16, 23:20
Looks like our state legislature finally did it.

http://www.valleybreeze.com/2016-06-21/pawtucket/state-leaders-pass-law-enabling-communities-regulate-spas

MrHappy1823
06-24-16, 10:55

http://www.valleybreeze.com/2016-06-21/pawtucket/state-leaders-pass-law-enabling-communities-regulate-spasLolz at the human trafficking.

PartTimePlayer
06-24-16, 11:15
Lolz at the human trafficking.Got to love the moral police.

Caseyb7
06-25-16, 06:59

http://www.valleybreeze.com/2016-06-21/pawtucket/state-leaders-pass-law-enabling-communities-regulate-spasStill possible to express your opinion that this legislation is flawed and should not be signed. Governor's website has a contact email option.

Bill details are: (2016-H 7007 Sub A / 2016-S 2699) Rep. Carlos E. Tobon and Sen. James E. Doyle II.

Strike2
06-25-16, 11:10
Trekked to Far East which is a long drive for me. Lot was empty so I think I was the only customer and the lineup had 5 girls. Julie was clear choice (some of the others did not have makeup and were probably not ready for prime time). Julie was trimmed out as a geisha. She has large breasts which appeared to be bolt-ons at first, but I swear they are natural and magnificent. Tall, attractive, nice smile and personality. Some tummy stretch marks but zero pouch. Massage skills sucked, but her other skills were off the charts. Lots of light kissing too. Not rushed in the least. It was 3:30 pm or so and the door bell bell started ringing shortly after so I think I hit at a good time. I'd see Julie again. 60/140.

Horny As Hell
06-30-16, 12:53
I go by this plaza often and stopped in to buy some lottery tickets at the convenience store there (they sell quite a few winners) and had seen the new spa. It's between the barber shop and bakery.

Today though, around 1030 ish they were either being inspected or raided? They had 3 marked cops and an unmarked cop there and somebody else that looked to be an inspector type. May have even been the owner? or even town council type "welcoming" a new business lol?

But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.

Saw a place today that I had not seen before. Mini Body Works on Plainfield Pike in Johnston. There used to be an Allstate insurance agency there. Anybody TOFTT on this place yet?

JustNuttin
06-30-16, 21:29
Stopped by one night around closing time. Seems legit.

Knight62
07-01-16, 15:59
I go by this plaza often and stopped in to buy some lottery tickets at the convenience store there (they sell quite a few winners) and had seen the new spa. It's between the barber shop and bakery.

Today though, around 1030 ish they were either being inspected or raided? They had 3 marked cops and an unmarked cop there and somebody else that looked to be an inspector type. May have even been the owner? or even town council type "welcoming" a new business lol?

But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.Hey Horny, where is this convenience store located. Always looking for a new place to throw my money away. .

Bonefish2
07-01-16, 16:56
Hey Horny, where is this convenience store located. Always looking for a new place to throw my money away. .The phone number is right there in the pics. First hit on Google gives you the address.

HappyDave
07-01-16, 18:55
What's up with this, advertising on BP is only going to attract mongers. Anyone have luck there. Side note heard a are&T was at 1021 anything going? PMs kept confidential.

Tp1701
07-01-16, 21:11

But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.Happened to drive by it last night and it was closed. I can't see this place staying open considering where it is.

HTownHobbyist
07-02-16, 13:04
Trekked to Far East which is a long drive for me. Lot was empty so I think I was the only customer and the lineup had 5 girls. Julie was clear choice (some of the others did not have makeup and were probably not ready for prime time). Julie was trimmed out as a geisha. She has large breasts which appeared to be bolt-ons at first, but I swear they are natural and magnificent. Tall, attractive, nice smile and personality. Some tummy stretch marks but zero pouch. Massage skills sucked, but her other skills were off the charts. Lots of light kissing too. Not rushed in the least. It was 3:30 pm or so and the door bell bell started ringing shortly after so I think I hit at a good time. I'd see Julie again. 60/140.Thanks for the nice report, S2.

I too went and saw her so I can add a bit more info. BTW, it's nice to be able to call a spa, make an appointment, and actually get the girl you asked for. This was a welcome change coming from the Houston spa scene. So, I will be visiting this place more. Well, I found Julie's face to be extremely attractive and sexy as hell. Nicely made up; just the way I like it. Even under good lighting conditions, based on the face alone, she looks like she's in mid thirties. Magnificent breasts, yes, though in my opinion, fake. Very nice attitude and absolutely no rush; got the full hour. She does have quite a bit of loose skin around the abdominal area which gives away her true age. So, except for the not-so-younger-looking body, she has a lot of qualities I look for in a regular. And for those who are interested in more, well, intimate details, hers wasn't exactly a "starfish", but more like a "balloon-knot". : big-grin:

Aluver
07-04-16, 12:19
Had the pleasure to bookend a visit to New Haven area with some spa time and found a nice gem. Had a bit YMMV situation where the first visit wasn't great, but the 2nd was amazing. But, was great to get a real honest to goodness TS again. Damn you, RI politicians.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5430-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2979782&viewfull=1#post2979782.

TosserAway17
07-05-16, 09:19
Hi, long time lurker. Usually in metro area hoping to take a trip to far east. I find some AMPs are bashful for first timers, any concerns for FE? It's a hike so hoping to get the most out of my experience.

Member #5912
07-05-16, 10:06
Hi, long time lurker. Usually in metro area hoping to take a trip to far east. I find some AMPs are bashful for first timers, any concerns for FE? It's a hike so hoping to get the most out of my experience.What do you mean by the AMP's being "bashful"? Do you mean if the monger is bashful, and you're asking if FE is a spa where you may or may not be seen? Or do you mean the spa may shy away from first time visitors? I'll answer both angles:

If you're bashful bring a hat and sunglasses because the place is right next to a traffic light. The traffic does build up leaving people sitting there in their cars right outside the front door. It does kinda suck during rush hour and busy times having to do a perp walk out that front door. I usually wait in the foyer and peek out the blinds before making an exit.

In terms of the spa being bashful the person who lets you in will usually be the mama but not always. They'll ask you if you've been there before. Here's your chance to fuck up or not. Tell them "yes", and you'll be good. If you start acting like a newbie you could be told that it's "busy now" and to come back later.

TosserAway17
07-05-16, 10:24
What do you mean by the AMP's being "bashful"? Do you mean if the monger is bashful, and you're asking if FE is a spa where you may or may not be seen? Or do you mean the spa may shy away from first time visitors? I'll answer both angles:

If you're bashful bring a hat and sunglasses because the place is right next to a traffic light. The traffic does build up leaving people sitting there in their cars right outside the front door. It does kinda suck during rush hour and busy times having to do a perp walk out that front door. I usually wait in the foyer and peek out the blinds before making an exit.

In terms of the spa being bashful the person who lets you in will usually be the mama but not always. They'll ask you if you've been there before. Here's your chance to fuck up or not. Tell them "yes", and you'll be good. If you start acting like a newbie you could be told that it's "busy now" and to come back later.Thanks was referring to the latter. Not a newbie but my mileage has varied.

TosserAway17
07-05-16, 10:38
What do you mean by the AMP's being "bashful"? Do you mean if the monger is bashful, and you're asking if FE is a spa where you may or may not be seen? Or do you mean the spa may shy away from first time visitors? I'll answer both angles:

In terms of the spa being bashful the person who lets you in will usually be the mama but not always. They'll ask you if you've been there before. Here's your chance to fuck up or not. Tell them "yes", and you'll be good. If you start acting like a newbie you could be told that it's "busy now" and to come back later.I was referring to the latter but appreciate the info. Not a newbie but I find mileage varies for new places. Thanks!

Member #5912
07-05-16, 15:47
I was referring to the latter but appreciate the info. Not a newbie but I find mileage varies for new places. Thanks!Gotcha, I'd say you're good at FE or Harmony. Both are very welcoming. There are actually lots of new customers with all the recent shutdowns in the area. The remaining spas are used to seeing new faces. The city is not used to seeing new faces however. Last I read (here) the days are numbered.

HappyDave
07-06-16, 08:39
Hi, long time lurker. Usually in metro area hoping to take a trip to far east. I find some AMPs are bashful for first timers, any concerns for FE? It's a hike so hoping to get the most out of my experience.RTFF its all here.

Bonefish2
07-06-16, 18:29
Seeing how I'm being relocated to parts west soon, I thought I'd have one more go at the local AMP scene after being on hiatus since the big shutdown. I've been nervous about going to any of the spas, assuming that the few remaining ones were under constant surveillance, but I was up in the area of FE and thought I'd do a drive-by. If it didn't look bad, I'd go in.

I got there at around 2:30 this afternoon, and there were only a couple spots open in the lot. I took the first one I saw and started doing my regular routine of emptying my wallet of everything except what I planned on spending, ditching phone, etc. As I was sitting there, I saw somebody leaving and waited for them to drive off before making my way in. Yes, the entrance is on the corner of an intersection for all to see, but it's so busy there I doubt anybody even notices. I rang the bell and waited for a minute, and then was rushed in by mamasan, who had me wait in the room right off to the right while another guest was leaving. As I waited, yet another person came to the door and was told to come back in 10 minutes. Finally, I was escorted to my room, and shortly afterward Kate walked in.

Kate is cute. Yes, she's older, but her body rivals many women in their 20's. You can tell that in her heyday, she was a friggin' cutie. I wasn't going to complain about my companion seeing how busy they were, and since nothing about Kate was a deal breaker for me, it was off to the shower we went and then back to the room for the massage. She rubbed my shoulders for maybe 2 minutes, then said she was going to walk on my back. Let me tell you, she beat the shit out of me up there. I'm not complaining at all because I like a firm massage, but if this isn't your thing you might want to have her skip it. I think she walked on me for maybe 10-15 minutes, but that was really all I needed. She moved on to my legs, and then the ST began. Lots of kissing, teasing (she was very flirty from the get-go) and then I turned over.

I don't want to get into any details, but I will say that after a 20 minute massage we ended up going over for the hour by 10 minutes. It was very, very slow, and I loved every minute I was there. It was definitely the type of experience I wanted to wrap up my stay in Little Rhody with. I'd rank it second only to the one amazing experience I had at OS when I first moved here, and I'm not sure anything will ever top that one.

I hated to see the fall of my faves (1021, OS) but at least you guys in the north part of the state still have an option, and it's one I wished I'd checked out sooner. It's a shame there's only a couple places left, though.

Anyway, thanks for the memories Rhody.

CanJockey
07-07-16, 02:50
Visited Harmony today and in walks Cara. I found her to be very sweet and a cutie. Nice rack with a great set of nipples. Did the usual, TS, ST and then the main event. Had a good time with good looking girl. Didn't really care for the setup at Harmony though. Not much privacy until you are in the room.

Andrew70
07-07-16, 07:14
Looks like Gina has signed the bill, how much longer do we have now?

http://wpri.com/2016/07/02/new-law-allows-cities-and-towns-to-regulate-massage-parlors/

Happy Junk
07-07-16, 21:32
Looks like Gina has signed the bill, how much longer do we have now?

http://wpri.com/2016/07/02/new-law-allows-cities-and-towns-to-regulate-massage-parlors/Found your quote here. http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20160707/governor-raimondo-signs-law-regulating-body-works-spas.

HTownHobbyist
07-08-16, 13:46
Found your quote here. http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20160707/governor-raimondo-signs-law-regulating-body-works-spas.Looks like the Providence Journal staff writer is getting her jollies reading our forums. I wonder what her username is.

ShamusAll
07-08-16, 20:26
This perked my interest: http://spa2008.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/2374876.

Call them and they say (paraphrase) "We no accept credits cards. That mistake. ".

MarriedTom
07-08-16, 22:09

But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20160707/johnston-police-shut-spa-offering-more-than-skin-care-products

iamioman
07-08-16, 23:28
Looks like the Providence Journal staff writer is getting her jollies reading our forums. I wonder what her username is.Doubtful a reporter would be commenting so you'd likely never even see the reporter's username.

It would be interesting to engage in an intelligent conversation with a reporter about sex work and laws and whether stings and these kinds of restrictions like cities have created to close spas really do anything positive to combat the problems the laws'/ restrictions' proponents claim they are trying to address, but I doubt a reporter is actually looking for a substantive meaningful conversation. In this age of 24-7 news they are just looking for a good soundbite.

An example is news coverage of recent stings to catch men answering ads posted by police posing as women offering sex for money. News articles I've read have repeated the line that these kind of operations are designed to help stop trafficking of women (and underage women) in the sex trade. I would love someone to explain to me how arresting a horny guy from North Providence who is looking to get laid so answers a fake ad and then gets arrested in any way shape or form has any effect on women being trafficked in the sex trade. That guy isn't doing any trafficking. Arresting him does NOTHING to reduce trafficking, unless the government's plan is to arrest every single 'john' in the country so trafficking will stop because there will be no demand left once every potential john is arrested. Of course even if that ridiculous idea were their thinking it wouldn't even be relevant since the vast majority of ads which appear in online classified sites are posted by the women themselves. Women who work out of their homes or live locally and work out of local hotels / motels. These aren't women from other countries, these aren't women who are underage. The overwhelmingly vast majority of women who perform sex work aren't trafficked or under any outside duress.

iamioman
07-08-16, 23:36
http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20160707/johnston-police-shut-spa-offering-more-than-skin-care-productsWhat's interesting about the closure is that despite the reporter's repeated comments the that the spa was offering sex for money, that's not why it was closed. Police tried to do an undercover sting but the cops weren't offered anything except a (legal) massage. The spa was closed because the owner lied on her application when she said she was going to sell cosmetic products, not because anything illegal was occurring.

Then the reporter quotes a local business owner who makes logical leap after hearing that 2 women were living out of the spa to the conclusion that the women were being 'trafficked'. Not a shred of evidence to back that up and the police didn't mention it (which you kind of think they would do when they check IDs and all that) but the reporter closes the article off with that quote as if it's the truth. Nice soundbite but incredibly lax and irresponsible "reporting".

Member #5912
07-09-16, 02:14
Looks like the Providence Journal staff writer is getting her jollies reading our forums. I wonder what her username is.She's been doing it for years. She also tries to visit the spa's. I read they chased her out of One Spa all the way to her car. What a howl.

Choir Boy
07-09-16, 06:05
This perked my interest: http://spa2008.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/2374876.

Call them and they say (paraphrase) "We no accept credits cards. That mistake. ".The pictures in the ad are also a mistake.

HTownHobbyist
07-09-16, 13:15
Doubtful a reporter would be commenting so you'd likely never even see the reporter's username.If I were to guess, it's probably something like, "CJenner".

It would be interesting to engage in an intelligent conversation with a reporter about sex work and laws and whether stings and these kinds of restrictions like cities have created to close spas really do anything positive to combat the problems the laws'/ restrictions' proponents claim they are trying to address, but I doubt a reporter is actually looking for a substantive meaningful conversation. In this age of 24-7 news they are just looking for a good soundbite.

An example is news coverage of recent stings to catch men answering ads posted by police posing as women offering sex for money. News articles I've read have repeated the line that these kind of operations are designed to help stop trafficking of women (and underage women) in the sex trade. I would love someone to explain to me how arresting a horny guy from North Providence who is looking to get laid so answers a fake ad and then gets arrested in any way shape or form has any effect on women being trafficked in the sex trade. That guy isn't doing any trafficking. Arresting him does NOTHING to reduce trafficking, unless the government's plan is to arrest every single 'john' in the country so trafficking will stop because there will be no demand left once every potential john is arrested. Of course even if that ridiculous idea were their thinking it wouldn't even be relevant since the vast majority of ads which appear in online classified sites are posted by the women themselves. Women who work out of their homes or live locally and work out of local hotels / motels. These aren't women from other countries, these aren't women who are underage. The overwhelmingly vast majority of women who perform sex work aren't trafficked or under any outside duress.Yes, that is the sad story. Different people are motivated towards this crusade differently. In Houston, they have these seminars from time to time to educate the general public about "human trafficking". I was curious and attended one of those. The "expert" discussion panel mostly consisted of humanitarian and church groups. The lady who gathered the group and put together the seminar started off the discussion revealing her own experience. Apparently she had caught her SO visiting a spa and that's what had motivated her to get into the whole crusade. She was quite attractive and probably in her late 20's.

If our good old staff writer's username is not something like "CJenner", then, she must have had a similar experience considering the way she goes after the spas so vigorously.

HTownHobbyist
07-09-16, 13:19
She's been doing it for years. She also tries to visit the spa's. I read they chased her out of One Spa all the way to her car. What a howl.That is pretty funny.

iamioman
07-09-16, 13:50
The pictures in the ad are also a mistake.AMP ad pictures are never accurate. At least not that I've ever seen. AMP ad pictures are usually models / AV personalities,. If you are lucky you might get a girl of similar level of attractiveness when you go to a spa, but even at One Spa in it's prime not every girl could measure up to that high of a standard.

Horny As Hell
07-13-16, 01:31
The turnover continues, latest ads show some more new girls and a few of the previous batch no longer appear anywhere online (either FB, BP or website). I'm sure quite a few veteran mongers will recognize some from other spa's.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-the-ultimate-in-relaxation/3948297

Opulence. The Ultimate In Relaxation - 26.
Posted: Tuesday, July 12,2016 11:34 AM.
Reply.
Opulence.
786 Atwood Ave.
Cranston RI 02920 <.

Check out Our Website to Join the Email Club!

OpulenceRi.com

Swedish Bodyworks.
Deep Pressure Bodyworks.
Four Hand Bodyworks.
Couples Bodyworks.
VHR Tanning.
Depilatory Hair Removal.
Ear Candling.

Hours:
Weekdays 10-9.
Weekends 10-6.

CALL NOW TO BOOK!
401-383-9599.

Walk ins Welcome.
Appointment Recommended.

Poster's age: 26.
Post I'd: 3948297 providence.

Member #5912
07-13-16, 02:02
The turnover continues, latest ads show some more new girls and a few of the previous batch no longer appear anywhere online (either FB, BP or website). I'm sure quite a few veteran mongers will recognize some from other spa's.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-the-ultimate-in-relaxation/3948297

Opulence. The Ultimate In Relaxation - 26.
Posted: Tuesday, July 12,2016 11:34 AM.
Reply.
Opulence.
786 Atwood Ave.
Cranston RI 02920 <.

Check out Our Website to Join the Email Club!

OpulenceRi.com

Swedish Bodyworks.
Deep Pressure Bodyworks.
Four Hand Bodyworks.
Couples Bodyworks.
VHR Tanning.
Depilatory Hair Removal.
Ear Candling.

Hours:
Weekdays 10-9.
Weekends 10-6.

CALL NOW TO BOOK!
401-383-9599.

Walk ins Welcome.
Appointment Recommended.

Poster's age: 26.
Post I'd: 3948297 providence.Is the marrianne here the columbian rub girl "maria" from the foxy lady. I can't tell but it kinda looks like her.

On a side note that "andrea" chick is super hot. Any intel on her extra's menu if she resurfaces?

ItalianNerd
07-15-16, 02:02
I've been wanting to try this for a while but never had the balls to do it, but with my SO out of town for the week I told myself its now or never especially with the constant cracking down from the state. So after reading reviews and comments it seems like Far East & Harmony are the best options to get the full experience without much hassle. From reading the forum it seems Harmony rushes compared to FE making sure you get your times worth, but I'm wondering what you guys prefer. Is there one that I'm more likely to get a girl on the younger side? I know some have 40+ old girls.

Also do either offer Nuru, I saw someone saying they got it at FE but wasn't sure if it was on the menu or if only a particular girl did that? There's just something about a naked woman sliding all over you that feels amazing.

Tom Ford
07-15-16, 18:42
Far East & Harmony Forced to choose I'd say Far East, but you really can't go wrong with either one. Don't over think it and enjoy yourself! As for Nuru, forget about it. Not happening any where around here.

ItalianNerd
07-15-16, 22:41
Forced to choose I'd say Far East, but you really can't go wrong with either one. Don't over think it and enjoy yourself! As for Nuru, forget about it. Not happening any where around here.It doesn't have to be one of those if you think there is a better choice, it just seems like those are really the only two major players left in the area after the purge last year. I just see FE talked about and compared to a lot on here along with Harmony and also see them on BP all the time.

Slate Gravel
07-15-16, 23:09
Is the marrianne here the columbian rub girl "maria" from the foxy lady. I can't tell but it kinda looks like her.

On a side note that "andrea" chick is super hot. Any intel on her extra's menu if she resurfaces?I had a great massage from Andrea a while ago, but zero hint of any extras.

SG.

iamioman
07-16-16, 11:31
It doesn't have to be one of those if you think there is a better choice,....What other choice would you suggest?

NewEngland
07-18-16, 15:12
Is back worth the trip over to newport.

Member #5912
07-18-16, 20:40
Anybody been here lately? I was here today and I could swear I saw a ladyboy here. Deep ass voice and looks that were just a little bit "off". She / he was hot but it's freaking me out that I can't tell.

Anyway the rub was first class and I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service. Not on the razors edge like FE or Harmony but I enjoyed my visit. 6 o house and 8 o to teach jr. Russian.

HTownHobbyist
07-18-16, 21:26
Anybody been here lately? I was here today and I could swear I saw a ladyboy here. Deep ass voice and looks that were just a little bit "off". She / he was hot but it's freaking me out that I can't tell.

Anyway the rub was first class and I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service. Not on the razors edge like FE or Harmony but I enjoyed my visit. 6 o house and 8 o to teach jr. Russian.Nope, haven't. There was one report about a month ago. This one:

Haven't been here in over a year but thought it was about time for a revisit, so I did. This place doesn't get much attention on the forum so I sometimes forget about it. Today I was looking for a spa with a table shower in R. I. This is one of the three of my choice. Mamason brought me to the room and collected the house charge, as she left she said "new girl will be right in". I would have been happy with the mamason, who was much too young to be a mamason. I asked if she would come back, to which she said with a smile "no". In came Candy, not the Candy (Gina) from a year or two ago but a much younger and more attractive girl. Don't get me wrong, Candy / Gina was an attractive girl who I saw many times and was always glad I saw her. Back to the present Candy. Very pretty, nice body if you don't mind small boobs, I don't mind. Beautiful legs and ass, fun to talk to and to be with. When I was leaving I told her I would see her again, then she introduced the other two girls to me. Based on looks alone, you couldn't go wrong with any one of the three. I will definitely see the other two, then decide which of the three to see more of. Life is good.Who did you see, LH? The name?

Member #5912
07-19-16, 01:00
Who did you see, LH? The name?She said her name really quickly when I first went in, I didn't catch it and didn't' ask her to repeat it. Definitely a nice change from the rush jobs over at FE and Harmony.

KJonze1212
07-19-16, 15:38
Is back worth the trip over to newport.What is damage?

MarriedTom
07-19-16, 20:48
What is damage?You could always just e-mail Her through the ad link and ask her yourself!

KJonze1212
07-20-16, 11:57
You could always just e-mail Her through the ad link and ask her yourself!Apologies. Didn't realize that was bad question.

NewEngland
07-20-16, 18:58
Does anyone know where all the hot women from those 2 places went. Gave great massage and tug.

Worgent6
07-24-16, 18:10
Latest article going after our beloved Spas on the Projo mentions a crackdown coming. Seems like this really could be it? Will have to try to get one more trip in to both soon!

http://www.providencejournal.com/opinion/20160724/editorial-massage-parlor-crackdown

OmyBack
07-25-16, 09:36
This so-called reporter for PJ needs to find a real crime to report on. I'd hazard a guess that the reporter has had and enjoyed sex within the past week but God forbid 2 consenting adults exchange money for it. I've just never understood why this is viewed as such a big egregious crime. If these AMPs have underage girls working or girls involved in human trafficking then fine, go after them. But otherwise Mr. Reporter, please go find a real crime to report on.

Latest article going after our beloved Spas on the Projo mentions a crackdown coming. Seems like this really could be it? Will have to try to get one more trip in to both soon!

http://www.providencejournal.com/opinion/20160724/editorial-massage-parlor-crackdown

PartTimePlayer
07-25-16, 13:56
This so-called reporter for PJ needs to find a real crime to report on. I'd hazard a guess that the reporter has had and enjoyed sex within the past week but God forbid 2 consenting adults exchange money for it. I've just never understood why this is viewed as such a big egregious crime. If these AMPs have underage girls working or girls involved in human trafficking then fine, go after them. But otherwise Mr. Reporter, please go find a real crime to report on.Yeah you got to love the moral police. Love how they can dictate to you what is right and what is wrong no matter if it's between consenting adults. Moral police should get off their high horse and stay out of peopleS Business.

Choir Boy
07-26-16, 10:06
This so-called reporter for PJ needs to find a real crime to report on. I'd hazard a guess that the reporter has had and enjoyed sex within the past week but God forbid 2 consenting adults exchange money for it. I've just never understood why this is viewed as such a big egregious crime. If these AMPs have underage girls working or girls involved in human trafficking then fine, go after them. But otherwise Mr. Reporter, please go find a real crime to report on.They can come up to MA and chase after those underage grandmothers we have up here.

HappyDave
07-26-16, 19:29
Going down soon for from what the reports say could be the last. Any recomendations for little spinners that take directions well and give good service at FE or Pleasant.

Thanks.

HD.

Member #5912
07-26-16, 19:36
Going down soon for from what the reports say could be the last. Any recomendations for little spinners that take directions well and give good service at FE or Pleasant.

Thanks.

HD.If they don't know you at pleasant you may not leave happy. Just sayin.

HappyDave
07-26-16, 19:39
If they don't know you at pleasant you may not leave happy. Just sayin.Thanks for the heads up, was my first RI AMP, back in the day of lockers, robes and sandles. Thought would have been good for one last memory.

Bsson
07-27-16, 13:41
Hey guy's I have been out of the scene for awhile since the 1021 and abc closed. I was wondering if there still FS spas around.

HappyDave
07-27-16, 15:14
Hey guy's I have been out of the scene for awhile since the 1021 and abc closed. I was wondering if there still FS spas around.Far East ans Harmony in Pawtucket, jury is out on pleasant st.

Bsson
07-28-16, 10:36
Far East ans Harmony in Pawtucket, jury is out on pleasant st.Ok thanks, what ever happen to the one off phoenix ave?

Member #5912
07-28-16, 15:39
Ok thanks, what ever happen to the one off phoenix ave?You must be living under a rock! All the spas are gone except the three mentioned and based on your lack of visits to pleasant street I wouldn't even bother. That leaves you with FE and Harmony. Seeing that FE is usually busy because they take more time with each client that leaves you with harmony. Expect a rush job and a lousy rub. You'll most likely see other mongers as well because that whole "privacy" thing is basically out the window as of about 5 months ago. Oh ya, don't think you can outsmart the masses either. I went on a Monday morning thinking it would be dead and it was packed. They couldn't even serve me.

BikeZappa
07-28-16, 17:55
Took a long ride to Mickey's from MA. Mickey's was dead and I was ignored by the women working. Boss was also walking around, bad sign. Other guys were ignored also and left. So I left. Still horny so I thought I would take a right turn and check out any other RI options instead getting on the 95 ramp back to ma. Saw the sign of the left Harmony and pulled in, WTF. I rarely travel to RI but remembered Harmony being reviewed a lot. Got set up with a short large breasted women with big curly light brown hair. They didn't do half hour sessions and then I remembered this was a full service place. I only had 180 and it was 60 for the hour. She was a little pissed but we worked it out fine. Probably never go back just to expensive for me.

HappyDave
07-28-16, 23:58
Went to Pawtucket, had fun, left very happy. Based on the response from the past couple times I asked for info and got zip. Ain't giving it up for free. I use to post it all unless requested utr. Now no one gives it up unless you got secret information.

HTownHobbyist
07-29-16, 12:11
Went to Pawtucket, had fun, left very happy. Based on the response from the past couple times I asked for info and got zip. Ain't giving it up for free. I use to post it all unless requested utr. Now no one gives it up unless you got secret information.Can you at least tell us which location it was and the name of the girl?

Ambrose
07-30-16, 13:12
Went to Pawtucket, had fun, left very happy. Based on the response from the past couple times I asked for info and got zip. Ain't giving it up for free. I use to post it all unless requested utr. Now no one gives it up unless you got secret information.Hey, we must have been to the same place. I've had the same experiences, also left more than happy.

HappyDave
07-30-16, 17:00
Hey, we must have been to the same place. I've had the same experiences, also left more than happy.Was that you I saw in the sona.

Ambrose
07-30-16, 21:46
Was that you I saw in the sona.Hey, you're not suppose to be looking.

HappyDave
07-30-16, 22:23
Hey, you're not suppose to be looking.When I was in I was lying on my side to watch the spinners walk by under the frosted glass.

OmyBack
08-02-16, 03:18
Sounds like you had Meeka. I did review of her on another site last week. Fun girl, short, D's, 5 to10 lbs overweight. Early 30's I'd guess which means she could be 40 something. Ok Engrish. No rub to speak of other than resting her hand on my shoulder during negotiations then right to business after ts. Out the door in 40 minutes. Wouldn't repeat w her. Lot of talk about some girl named sugar, I'd ask for her next time. Better hurry, sounds like end may be near for this place? Safe & happy hunting all.

Took a long ride to Mickey's from MA. Mickey's was dead and I was ignored by the women working. Boss was also walking around, bad sign. Other guys were ignored also and left. So I left. Still horny so I thought I would take a right turn and check out any other RI options instead getting on the 95 ramp back to ma. Saw the sign of the left Harmony and pulled in, WTF. I rarely travel to RI but remembered Harmony being reviewed a lot. Got set up with a short large breasted women with big curly light brown hair. They didn't do half hour sessions and then I remembered this was a full service place. I only had 180 and it was 60 for the hour. She was a little pissed but we worked it out fine. Probably never go back just to expensive for me.

CCNice
08-06-16, 08:32
I will enlighten everybody on the location there speaking of. It's the old North Main St. They reopened under new name and is run by or should I say supposed to be run by a certain Papasans daughter.

NewEngland
08-06-16, 14:17
Older late 40 earlier 50 very nice a curvey body nice room just over the ri line good massage and will be happy.

HappyDave
08-06-16, 14:33
I will enlighten everybody on the location there speaking of. It's the old North Main St. They reopened under new name and is run by or should I say supposed to be run by a certain Papasans daughter.So, is there old time action at the new north main st.

HappyDave
08-06-16, 14:37
Took a long ride to Mickey's from MA. Mickey's was dead and I was ignored by the women working. Boss was also walking around, bad sign. Other guys were ignored also and left. So I left. Still horny so I thought I would take a right turn and check out any other RI options instead getting on the 95 ramp back to ma. Saw the sign of the left Harmony and pulled in, WTF. I rarely travel to RI but remembered Harmony being reviewed a lot. Got set up with a short large breasted women with big curly light brown hair. They didn't do half hour sessions and then I remembered this was a full service place. I only had 180 and it was 60 for the hour. She was a little pissed but we worked it out fine. Probably never go back just to expensive for me.I mostly only get less then FS at FE or H, 1. 00 nude HJ is fine with them, 1. 2,for a CBJ if you want. Negotiating is usually done at the flip and about half don't make you pay up front. Repeated with several girls especially Jackie and Summer always got a smile and you come see me again.

Member #5912
08-06-16, 15:31
So, is there old time action at the new north main st.I went there and was very unimpressed. I did a review a couple of months ago. Basically got a grannie rub and had to wait around for that. They didn't have the sauna running so I had to wait for that too. Good legit rub. Lady asked if I was used to a "straight massage", LOL, so I guess I could have inquired but no thanks, grannies are not my thing. I didn't see any of the other providers so I'm dealing with a small sampling but I won't return.

GottaGo
08-11-16, 14:47
I went there and was very unimpressed. I did a review a couple of months ago. Basically got a grannie rub and had to wait around for that. They didn't have the sauna running so I had to wait for that too. Good legit rub. Lady asked if I was used to a "straight massage", LOL, so I guess I could have inquired but no thanks, grannies are not my thing. I didn't see any of the other providers so I'm dealing with a small sampling but I won't return.I've read other recent reviews that suggest this may have changed. Going to try out this weekend and report back.

Tommy Anonymus
08-13-16, 13:13
Checked out FE earlier this week after work. Lot and rooms were empty when I arrived around 5, but the bell rang a lot and the parking lot was full of MA plates when I left.

Mina is older, shorter, and rounder than most of the FE girls, but still cute. Seemed natural up top but small (B or C-) given her curviness elsewhere.

TS was about the best I ever had. Plenty of attention to the boys while face down, and had one hand on the Johnson about the whole time I was face up, washing elsewhere with her free hand. Used the bucket, never the sprayer, and took her time.

Sat in the sauna, I don't know why, since it was off because it was 100 degrees outside. Then back in the room. She asked for $ up front, but was happy when I told her what I would pay for everything, and didn't ask again. No massage at all, really, which was OK with me since I was primed and ready after the TS.

She took her time, nice CBJ with BLS. FS was 3-4 positions. Never seemed impatient, seemed to enjoy herself OK. No kissing, not GFE by any stretch. She's a pro, and good at her job. If that's what your looking for, she's fine. If you want the convincing fantasy of the beautiful innocent AMP girl who really makes a connection with you and gets horny for you especially, then not so much.

Paid usual 60/140 z.

Member #5912
08-13-16, 17:44
Sat in the sauna, I don't know why, since it was off because it was 100 degrees outside. Then back in the room.
You most likely know this but I'll throw it out there that they put you in the sauna to keep you in place while they clean up the TS room. I hate the tiny sauna at far east and usually skip it and head right to the room. When I do jump in the sauna at FE it's so small that I always keep opening the door repeatedly to let some cool air in. One time the mama busted me, thinking I was trying to check out the other girls, and boy was she mad. She stared me down big time. I shut the door and stayed in the box.

NewEngland
08-14-16, 16:24
Does any one know where any of them have gone 2 that I am looking for are Cassie 30 -40 blond and the blond Heather that worked there.

IAmAzn
08-18-16, 22:18
I enjoyed my time at both locations last month. Same damage at both places $$.

I got Summer at FE. I would repeat with her anytime. She did an excellent job after the flip. Massage was below average. Place is smaller.

I went to Pleasant and got Tina. Massage was also below average, but the flip is where it counts. I finished early and asked for one of the other masseuse to give me a real massage and she walked and jumped all over my back. It was excellent. I would repeat with them. This place looks closed from the outside and people started coming in after me. Its a bit bigger place than FE.

What are people's thoughts on Harmony? Worth a try. I just don't like the location of the place.

MassageSamurai
08-20-16, 14:06
1. can someone give me details on a 4 hand special how that works is it single house double tip? Or double house and tip?

2. does FE, Harmony, or Pleasant have 90 minutes sessions.

3. has anyone gotten lucky enough or know any providers that will let you shoot the rocket off twice. Before and after?

Feel free to inbox me. I'm also a hunter.

AmpExplorer
08-23-16, 22:59

Thanks.

HD.Would consider a trip to P.S. If there any ladies that's were there a few years ago.

Otherwise move on up the highway?

Mr Quimper
08-24-16, 09:27
I got Summer at FE. I would repeat with her anytime. She did an excellent job after the flip. Massage was below average. Place is smaller.
Summer is one of my ATF. Does a great backwalk too, if you ask for it.

Fly Dangler
08-24-16, 10:17
can someone give me details on a 4 hand special how that works is it single house double tip? Or double house and tip?The two times when I tried it in an AMP the 4 hands was double house, double tip, but I would not recommend it. The ladies often don't work well together and get in each others' way when they're not holding back letting the other do most of the work.

Can't help you with the other questions, sorry!

Ambrose
08-24-16, 21:54
The two times when I tried it in an AMP the 4 hands was double house, double tip, but I would not recommend it. The ladies often don't work well together and get in each others' way when they're not holding back letting the other do most of the work.

Can't help you with the other questions, sorry!Best way to solve that problem is to pick one girl that you like and ask her to chose a girl that she likes to work with. I've done this many times at NMS back when NMS was NMS. They had a lot of girls to choose from and it always worked out for a lot of fun. However, if you go someplace where there are only 2 girls working it might not work out well for you.

HappyDave
08-25-16, 08:05
Stopped in FE, half hour wait, said I would be back. Stopped in Pleasant, one car in driveway with guess were plates, went in total empty just Moma and one aggressive looking and acting women, pass. Stopped in Harmony, told to wait on sofa, Moma had a strange attitude and a couple mongers seemed not happy on way out. I know its a rush job there so went back to FE, got Julie, very nice unrushed time, made sure to give me every last second and make it count. She is a little older looks 40 tall slender, nice natural rack and sweet legs and ass.

HTownHobbyist
08-25-16, 13:55
....went back to FE, got Julie, very nice unrushed time, made sure to give me every last second and make it count. She is a little older looks 40 tall slender, nice natural rack and sweet legs and ass.Did you notice the balloon knot?. : grin:

HorizonSounds
08-27-16, 11:19
Hi was just wanting to find out, are the girls in FE and harmony anywhere close to the old OS girls age?

Alejhenry
08-27-16, 14:48
Hi was just wanting to find out, are the girls in FE and harmony anywhere close to the old OS girls age?As a whole the girls at Harmony are younger than the ones at FE, there are of course exceptions. In my experience, Harmony isn't as young as One Spa was, but they are close.

HappyDave
08-27-16, 15:52
Hi was just wanting to find out, are the girls in FE and harmony anywhere close to the old OS girls age?Harmony girls are a little younger and hotter, but you get the rush job and all business. FE are a little older but more into pleasing and you always get the full hour. Nothing ever did or ever will come close to the OS girls in looks or age.

Moonshiner
08-28-16, 12:53
I so miss 1021. What ever happened to my home state? But all of the legit massage providers are proving to be OK. It takes a bit of an investment to get the girls to know and trust you but they so come around. Any LMT who actually thinks she can make a real living without HE is really young and or really stupid. I have found a couple who REALLY do 90 minutes with a really nice professional HE. There is something special about a girl with a two year degree in HEs. CCRI girls seem to be exceptionally stupid and I am not so sure any of them actually make a living. Not sure of the spelling but the girls who go to Bancroft really know how to make a nut explode! I think exploding nut is the last course they take before graduation. But I still miss the table shower more than words can express. It would be so nice to swim in the pond after a table shower and a twenty minute fair back rub.

HTownHobbyist
08-28-16, 14:10
Looks like some of you are unaware of this aesthetic (perverted) description of the orifice located on a provider's posterior. In some, it looks like a beautiful starfish, and in some others it may look like a balloon knot.

For example, in Julie's case, it's a balloon knot. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing though. : grin:

PokaDotCloud
08-29-16, 22:05
Got down around to FE last week, figured I should partake while the winds are still favorable. Drew Jeannie and she was looking pretty good. Slim, maybe early 30's with just a little bit of mid life pouch coming in, but nothing off putting. She has some pretty good thighs on her for an Asian girl too, but I didn't notice any cottage cheese or anything. Felt like we hit off pretty good so it was a nice time all around, standard FE service and rub though.

If you are in desperate need of a name I would repeat with her, but connection may vary level of service of course.

HappyDave
09-08-16, 15:47
Any good little spinnrs at far east. Especially if the review below is not available.

Jo Blo
09-08-16, 16:25
Thought I'd try smilers as has been open for awhile. Was glad I saw mamasan from upstairs. She said she give me a girl that gives nice massage. Well in comes granny. She gave me a nice TS and rub but no tease. And she offered HE but either her looks or the joint I had could raise the flag so I told her to stop trying. Sucks.

HappyDave
09-09-16, 08:52
Dropped in, was met at door by Jeannie, she was not bad but not my cup of tea. Given the impending doom of the place want to make each viset count. Got a lign up and found an old favorite spinner, had a great time. Saw only one other spinner, several ok and several sub par. Place was not busy and I got close to full hour.

HTownHobbyist
09-09-16, 12:00
Dropped in, was met at door by Jeannie, she was not bad but not my cup of tea. Given the impending doom of the place want to make each viset count. Got a lign up and found an old favorite spinner, had a great time. Saw only one other spinner, several ok and several sub par. Place was not busy and I got close to full hour.I'm guessing it was zero-ass Summer. In addition to these two, Mina, Jessica, and May were also available, as of late last week.

HappyDave
09-11-16, 12:00
I'm guessing it was zero-ass Summer. In addition to these two, Mina, Jessica, and May were also available, as of late last week.Could you rate these other girls for us. Summer is the only one you mention that has multiple reviews.

HTownHobbyist
09-11-16, 14:03
Could you rate these other girls for us. Summer is the only one you mention that has multiple reviews.Sorry Dave. Of this batch, Summer is the only one I have seen BCD, or was motivated to see. As many have mentioned, decent service, and nothing really to add, except well, hers is a starfish.

HappyDave
09-11-16, 18:31
Sorry Dave. Of this batch, Summer is the only one I have seen BCD, or was motivated to see. As many have mentioned, decent service, and nothing really to add, except well, hers is a starfish.Ya, she sticks out in the lineup, even the girls know who is going to get picked.

Pickett Wilson
09-13-16, 08:40
I tried the massage place that has a diverse staff. This was the first time in this location for me. They picture their staff in the ads, so I called to see who was there, and checked the site to make my decision. I made the appointment and was very pleased with my choice. The massage was fairly light weight for my needs, but strong enough to let me relax. OTF, had Limited options which were very expensive, but reached an acceptable agreement. While expensive, she was quite skilled and I left happy. I may or may not return.

Tp1701
09-13-16, 14:49
There were a few reports that said BBBJ was available, so I decided to TOFTT. Now, the CL ads say outright there are ladyboys here. But since they I'd them by name I chose Mila, who isn't I'd'd as a LB. The house fee is 80 and the massage was subpar, nothing like we get here. No TS, and the massage was done on a mat on the floor, but that's Thai massage so I wasn't surprised by that. As for extras, she offered a HJ for $100. Yes I know I should have countered or declined, but I wasn't in the mood for an argument so I said yes. I don't know if she had me pegged for a sucker or if that's what she actually charges. I did get access to a breast, but I was so soured it didn't happen. I'm 95% sure Mila was for real but I didn't have the courage to go downstairs for confirmation. It's too bad because if Mila is real, she's one of the most beautiful Asian women I've seen.

SePuede
09-16-16, 23:00
Far East ans Harmony in Pawtucket, jury is out on pleasant st.Pleasant delivers. Kim was very attentive. Early 30's, pretty, medium complex, nice tan, smooth skin, nice uppers. A lot of questions to weed out uncles. 45 min. . 60 to enter, $. 40 for the show.

Become a regular, you will not be disappointed.

SePuede.

HTownHobbyist
09-17-16, 03:50
Pleasant delivers. Kim was very attentive. Early 30's, pretty, medium complex, nice tan, smooth skin, nice uppers. A lot of questions to weed out uncles. 45 min. . 60 to enter, $. 40 for the show.

SePuede.A pre-requisite to becoming a regular is a one-hour session. Not going to happen for a 45-min session.

HappyDave
09-17-16, 09:18
Pleasant delivers. Kim was very attentive. Early 30's, pretty, medium complex, nice tan, smooth skin, nice uppers. A lot of questions to weed out uncles. 45 min. . 60 to enter, $. 40 for the show.

SePuede.I have a report after that one, I dropped in Pleasant but it was just one girl on. Was not a looker, not ugly, not well dressed and a little on the aggressive side. Hit Harmony and it was raped service with me sitting and waiting at the door. So went back to the east were Moma sai earlier was a half hour wait. Got a nicely dressed pleasant treat.

Lumbarman
09-17-16, 10:45
I have a report after that one, I dropped in Pleasant but it was just one girl on. Was not a looker, not ugly, not well dressed and a little on the aggressive side. Hit Harmony and it was raped service with me sitting and waiting at the door. So went back to the east were Moma sai earlier was a half hour wait. Got a nicely dressed pleasant treat.They into a Rub at Tug also?

HappyDave
09-17-16, 17:48
They into a Rub at Tug also?Yes 1. 0 are&t 1. 2 BJ 1. 4 FS always a smile.

Fotocol8R
09-18-16, 23:20
I'll keep it short. Was there last week. Friday, around 4:30 pm. There were no girls available and went back to my car to drive around 15 min. Then came back to get service by Ruby. (probably I already forgot her name.). Skinny, nice hair and great pair of front ends. She joked to much about her "no ass" which was true;(anyway, nice TS, little teasing and then a good back rub. Started the massage with a towel and I thought it was all downhill from there. But eventually the towel was removed. Had some skin contact and got a very happy ending. . 6 + 1. 4.

More details on PM.

Stay safe.

SePuede
09-19-16, 20:48
A pre-requisite to becoming a regular is a one-hour session. Not going to happen for a 45-min session.I paid for the hour but it was a 45 min session. Who am I going to claim the 15 min short? Anyway happy at the end, that what counts.

HappyDave
09-23-16, 07:37
Stopped in, told only two available, first was fugly, belie, cottage cheese thighs, no face and coughing up a lung. I count every visit here as it may be my last. Asked to see the other (provider acted like it happens a lot to her and not happy), was reunited with Julie. Little older but nice thin, little on the tone side with natural B / C's and the kind of ass I like. TS was ok it was late and she seemed tired. Soft massage and tease was ok, the rest was standard. She takes direction well but given these girls put in almost 14 hour shifts it shows some times. Would still see her again, love the body.

Twice in a row I had to ask for a line up and it worked well both times. I hear lee is long gone and Jackie may be back soon.

SePuede
09-24-16, 05:09
Twice in a row I had to ask for a line up and it worked well both times. I hear lee is long gone and Jackie may be back soon.I have not asked for a line up but I was presented by one in one parlor years ago in another state. I had one of my best time there. I did not know a person could ask for one RI AMPs. I will try next time.

SePuede.

Pickett Wilson
09-24-16, 06:16
I have not asked for a line up but I was presented by one in one parlor years ago in another state. I had one of my best time there. I did not know a person could ask for one RI AMPs. I will try next time.

SePuede.In my experience, the Lineup was offered as a favor when they were not busy, but especially if you didn't like the assigned masseuse, or just wanted to try someone new. It worked out well for me many times, but there was a time at Harmony many years ago when the choices were meager. I think it was just after the Providence crackdown when endurance was praised over pulchritude.

HappyDave
09-24-16, 09:29
I have not asked for a line up but I was presented by one in one parlor years ago in another state. I had one of my best time there. I did not know a person could ask for one RI AMPs. I will try next time.

SePuede.If you go often and know a girl you want, call and ask Moma for an appointment. At all AMPs if you don't like what you see ask Moma or the girl to see another. They may send them over one at a time or all at once. It depends, have had it both ways at several places. Sometimes just that one is available, then its your call. Like I said, FE may have its clock running out, I value each viset to be special, I also have only much money to spend and will not throw it away in what on the getgo is not what I want. Walked out many times, eve after giving the house fee, got it back and left. You can see in there expressions that they know they provided sub standard, some will accept it some won't and vote with there feet. FE and the old NMS always treated me well when I did not see what I want and I still came back. Couple other I had to practically rip my money out of there hands fight for the door so I never came back.

Pickett Wilson
09-25-16, 04:44
I had read on this forum that there was a new place where NMS had originally been located, downstairs on the street level. I checked it out last week. I saw the new sign, but can't remember the name. I was politely ushered into a room and I asked about the old place, and a familiar face arrived, the wife of the former owner. With limited conversation, we renewed our acquaintances, but ended up hugging. Next came the kind of massage I hadn't had since moving north. Real Shiatsu. But first a delightfull TS, which is rare for me as well. Then after the massage warmup, she did a great job of walking on my back, getting the pressure she needed to go deep. The rest of the massage and ending were wonderful, a great stab from the past experience.

Fly Dangler
09-25-16, 13:18
I had read on this forum that there was a new place where NMS had originally been located, downstairs on the street level. I checked it out last week. I saw the new sign, but can't remember the name.Smilers is the new name.

HappyDave
09-25-16, 13:59
I had read on this forum that there was a new place where NMS had originally been located, downstairs on the street level. I checked it out last week. I saw the new sign, but can't remember the name. I was politely ushered into a room and I asked about the old place, and a familiar face arrived, the wife of the former owner. With limited conversation, we renewed our acquaintances, but ended up hugging. Next came the kind of massage I hadn't had since moving north. Real Shiatsu. But first a delightfull TS, which is rare for me as well. Then after the massage warmup, she did a great job of walking on my back, getting the pressure she needed to go deep. The rest of the massage and ending were wonderful, a great stab from the past experience.Is this back to a rub and tug place again? Any of the other girls back and is the rate still $60 hr.

SePuede
09-25-16, 17:20
Is this back to a rub and tug place again? Any of the other girls back and is the rate still $60 hr.Checked online, price is. 70 for the hour. I know the old wife. Hopefully she will recognize me again.

Pickett Wilson
09-26-16, 02:51
Smilers is the new name.Thanks Fly, I saw the sign but wasn't focused on the name. It does appear to be a good name, if a bit Madison Avenue. The hour price is $70 now, and includes a TS. I believe I also saw a sauna or steam bath there as well, so I'll call first next time to make sure it's ready. That may be extra, but it didn't used to be. For me the experience is about the consistently excellent massage. The wife is the one who first suggested I try Candy who had just started at the old place. She did a combination of Chinese and Korean massage she called Asian Fusion which was quite different, but ended up being the best massage I've ever had and still is a decade later.

GottaGo
09-26-16, 04:25
I think the main problem is that the masseuse is grandma style. What was the age of your provider?

Thanks Fly, I saw the sign but wasn't focused on the name. It does appear to be a good name, if a bit Madison Avenue. The hour price is $70 now, and includes a TS. I believe I also saw a sauna or steam bath there as well, so I'll call first next time to make sure it's ready. That may be extra, but it didn't used to be. For me the experience is about the consistently excellent massage. The wife is the one who first suggested I try Candy who had just started at the old place. She did a combination of Chinese and Korean massage she called Asian Fusion which was quite different, but ended up being the best massage I've ever had and still is a decade later.

Pickett Wilson
09-27-16, 06:14
I think the main problem is that the masseuse is grandma style. What was the age of your provider?My masseuse was probably late 20's at most. I also know that the previous philosophy was to have younger workers. This has happened to me before at other places where the older manager fills in when it's busy. I'm not sure how long they've been in business since reopening, but it may just be growing pains. I drew Angie, so you could ask for her or call for an appointment with her. While she was not the best masseuse I've experienced there, her skills were excellent, and she was attractive. It also appeared she spoke much better English and was more personable. I doubt there will be a problem once everyone finds out about Smilers.

HappyDave
09-27-16, 08:06
My masseuse was probably late 20's at most. I also know that the previous philosophy was to have younger workers. This has happened to me before at other places where the older manager fills in when it's busy. I'm not sure how long they've been in business since reopening, but it may just be growing pains. I drew Angie, so you could ask for her or call for an appointment with her. While she was not the best masseuse I've experienced there, her skills were excellent, and she was attractive. It also appeared she spoke much better English and was more personable. I doubt there will be a problem once everyone finds out about Smilers.Were extra's available like the old days. Or was this strictly a massage.

Existierende
09-28-16, 13:13
Has anyone seen Kathy?

http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5800084377.html

I know she'd be UTR if there are extras, so please PM me if you know anything. I have a hard time getting away from the house for long, and she's pretty close by.

Tp1701
09-28-16, 13:44
Has anyone seen Kathy?

I know she'd be UTR if there are extras, so please PM me if you know anything. I have a hard time getting away from the house for long, and she's pretty close by.I saw her years ago. No extras, no hint of extras.

Emv La
09-29-16, 20:16
Stopped in, told only two available, first was fugly, belie, cottage cheese thighs, no face and coughing up a lung. I count every visit here as it may be my last. Asked to see the other (provider acted like it happens a lot to her and not happy), was reunited with Julie. Little older but nice thin, little on the tone side with natural B / C's and the kind of ass I like. TS was ok it was late and she seemed tired. Soft massage and tease was ok, the rest was standard. She takes direction well but given these girls put in almost 14 hour shifts it shows some times. Would still see her again, love the body.

Twice in a row I had to ask for a line up and it worked well both times. I hear lee is long gone and Jackie may be back soon.Coming up there this November for businesses / pleasure hoping it's still operational by then. Kara still around?

Rimike
09-30-16, 16:22
Has anyone seen Kathy?

I know she'd be UTR if there are extras, so please PM me if you know anything. I have a hard time getting away from the house for long, and she's pretty close by.I also had seen her several months back. As mentioned no extras, zero indication there would be. I mistakenly allowed her to use scented oil as well which was so overpowering even after she had wiped it off. I had to stop at work and shower after.

Member #4063
10-02-16, 17:59
Were extra's available like the old days. Or was this strictly a massage.Went this afternoon and I was the only one there until almost the end of the session. Mama took the house, and it is now $70 for the our which included maybe the best TS I have ever gotten, in every way. Back to the room after a brief stop in the sauna, which she had to turn on, and face down on the table. Outstanding massage, as good as I have had in my many visits to Providence. Prior to giving mama the $, she asked me if this was my first time downstairs, told her yes, but I visited NMS many times both upstairs and down. This seemed to please her. My masseuse's name way Susan and she was very cute with a wonderful slim body. Funny she asked me if I had been upstairs as well and then who I had seen there, gave her a few names and that completely satisfied her. As good as session as ever at NMS, will certianly return.

WasRass
10-03-16, 12:28
Went the other day. Saw Mimi (I think that was the name). She was very attractive with a nice set of C's. Late 20's. I had high hopes.

Table showere and sauna wer ok, but she did not speak much and was not very flirty. (had not been there in a while and first time with her so I do not blame her for being cautious).

When we got back in the room, I made it pretty obvious why I was there, and that seemed to relax her a bit. She took the tip money and left the room for a few minutes. Upon returning, I got a very light massage which was really more of a quick rubdown, while I carressed her legs. She climbed up on the table and begins sucking me and applying the condom. She strattles me for 69, but it is just not my thing with such a high volume place. I am enjoying the view though and access with my fingers. This is where things take a not so great turn. She was wet, and I did not want to end it with a BJ, so I started to push her off to the side. She was like "What are you doing?" I told her I wanted her to climb on. She says. No way, you to big. I laughed and said give it a try, I am sure you will be fine. "No, No way, you'll hurt me" She starts sucking with earnst again. I say you can be on top and go slow. She keeps sucking. I say you won't even try?. She says to big and keeps sucking. She was doing a good job at that it felt good and at this point I just did not have much fight in me. So I just let her finish. Other than the non full service. She seemed very nice and certainly was attractive enough.

Now my frustration around the lack of Full Service. Are others experiencing this trend too. How do you handle it, are you able to convince them by threatening to walk. (In this case she already had the money) complain to momma san?

I feel like this is a new thing some providers are saying to get out of providing the full service. My reasons for suspecting this is that I have now had 5 providers say this to me in the last 2 years. I have NEVER had a non provider woman say this to me, not once. Sooooo I do not really think my size is the issue. Definately not hygiene either, as I always go showered and they are always willing to provide other services. This is the first time this happened to me at FE. And when fingering her, she actually did seem really tight. But it is now becoming a trend and it is just getting so frustrating.

GottaGo
10-03-16, 13:19
I recently took the trip and it was pretty busy. I drew the short straw and got the old provider. Learned my lesson to call next time. Massage was poor. But it's nice to see this place somewhat back on track (for now).

Went this afternoon and I was the only one there until almost the end of the session. Mama took the house, and it is now $70 for the our which included maybe the best TS I have ever gotten, in every way. Back to the room after a brief stop in the sauna, which she had to turn on, and face down on the table. Outstanding massage, as good as I have had in my many visits to Providence. Prior to giving mama the $, she asked me if this was my first time downstairs, told her yes, but I visited NMS many times both upstairs and down. This seemed to please her. My masseuse's name way Susan and she was very cute with a wonderful slim body. Funny she asked me if I had been upstairs as well and then who I had seen there, gave her a few names and that completely satisfied her. As good as session as ever at NMS, will certianly return.

Sr Diablito
10-04-16, 11:50
Went the other day. Saw Mimi (I think that was the name). She was very attractive with a nice set of C's. Late 20's. I had high hopes.

Table showere and sauna wer ok, but she did not speak much and was not very flirty. (had not been there in a while and first time with her so I do not blame her for being cautious).

When we got back in the room, I made it pretty obvious why I was there, and that seemed to relax her a bit. She took the tip money and left the room for a few minutes. Upon returning, I got a very light massage which was really more of a quick rubdown, while I carressed her legs. She climbed up on the table and begins sucking me and applying the condom. She strattles me for 69, but it is just not my thing with such a high volume place. I am enjoying the view though and access with my fingers. This is where things take a not so great turn. She was wet, and I did not want to end it with a BJ, so I started to push her off to the side. She was like "What are you doing?" I told her I wanted her to climb on. She says. No way, you to big. I laughed and said give it a try, I am sure you will be fine. "No, No way, you'll hurt me" She starts sucking with earnst again. I say you can be on top and go slow. She keeps sucking. I say you won't even try?. She says to big and keeps sucking. She was doing a good job at that it felt good and at this point I just did not have much fight in me. So I just let her finish. Other than the non full service. She seemed very nice and certainly was attractive enough.

Now my frustration around the lack of Full Service. Are others experiencing this trend too. How do you handle it, are you able to convince them by threatening to walk. (In this case she already had the money) complain to momma san?

I feel like this is a new thing some providers are saying to get out of providing the full service. My reasons for suspecting this is that I have now had 5 providers say this to me in the last 2 years. I have NEVER had a non provider woman say this to me, not once. Sooooo I do not really think my size is the issue. Definately not hygiene either, as I always go showered and they are always willing to provide other services. This is the first time this happened to me at FE. And when fingering her, she actually did seem really tight. But it is now becoming a trend and it is just getting so frustrating.Maybe you're just too big. Smiley face.

WasRass
10-04-16, 13:15
Maybe you're just too big. Smiley face.LOL I really do not think so. Like I said, never been an issue for non pros. Not once. For the pros, whom I would think it would not be an issue, all lately all sorts of run arounds. Not all of them, but enough that I feel like a trend is starting, not sure if it the new way to get out of providing services.

CallMeIshmael
10-04-16, 14:56
#humblebrag.

She says, "No way, you too big."

WasRass
10-05-16, 08:20
#humblebrag.Not meant to be. If you read the whole thing you would see that I clearly do not think she is saying it sincerely.

OreoCookie
10-06-16, 17:38
Pretty much like the old NMS. Mama runs the place and remembers the regulars. I drew Suzie, never had her before. Better massage skills than expected. She must have taken a class. She is fit, ok looking, knows the drill. House fee is 70. Ending as expected. Tipped 40.

Never going to get full service but this place is still far better than any of the nearby are and T strip mall places. Only the downstairs being used (like the old old days). The place wasn't busy and not sure how many girls there are to choose from. Once ended, Suzie told me to ask for her next time. My experience at NMS has been that staying with the same provider a second or third time possibly improves the experience. If not, then move on to someone else.

Bozscaggs
10-07-16, 06:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Handiman69
10-10-16, 10:17
I used to be regular a few years back before all the AMP closings. I used to see Candy at the Pleasant and Mimi at the One Spa. I would get everything I wanted at either place for. 6 entrance fee plus $. 4 tip. All my best regulars are gone or out of the business. I was hoping for some help from you guys to guide me to happiness. Feel free to pm Advice. Thanks.

Snapple2
10-10-16, 13:09
Candy is not there anymore. She has not been there for about 2 months. She was also one of my favorites. If you are not known there extras can be hard to get. It will take a few trips to get back into the good activities. That said Harmony or Far East are still open for full service. Good luck and happy hunting.

Member #5912
10-10-16, 16:56
Candy is not there anymore. She has not been there for about 2 months. She was also one of my favorites. If you are not known there extras can be hard to get. It will take a few trips to get back into the good activities. That said Harmony or Far East are still open for full service. Good luck and happy hunting.Yup, better throw some names around from the past or you'll be shut out. It took me 3 visits to get FS. First visit was a complete washout, not even a HE. Second visit HE only. Third visit they knew me and I got FS.

I even got a knickname on the third visit, tailored just for me, that they said to use on the phone when making my next appointment. Kind of a "code" name to mention. Funny.

AmpExplorer
10-10-16, 17:36
Candy is not there anymore. She has not been there for about 2 months. She was also one of my favorites. If you are not known there extras can be hard to get. It will take a few trips to get back into the good activities. That said Harmony or Far East are still open for full service. Good luck and happy hunting.The AMP names get confusion then you know you are old when you talk into of "versions / generations".

Candy, Cici, Tina, Gina, Penny, Pink, etc.

By present day standards the previous P.S. Ladies would be wonderful to see.

Where have all the good times gone?

Snapple2
10-10-16, 19:22
Yup, better throw some names around from the past or you'll be shut out. It took me 3 visits to get FS. First visit was a complete washout, not even a HE. Second visit HE only. Third visit they knew me and I got FS.

I even got a knickname on the third visit, tailored just for me, that they said to use on the phone when making my next appointment. Kind of a "code" name to mention. Funny.I think they are intent on surviving the potential closure of AMPs in Pawtucket and that's why they are very cautious.

Ambrose
10-10-16, 19:45
I even got a knickname on the third visit, tailored just for me, that they said to use on the phone when making my next appointment. Kind of a "code" name to mention. Funny.That's funny, and I thought I was special because they gave me a nickname too, LOL.

Ambrose
10-10-16, 19:49
Candy is not there anymore. She has not been there for about 2 months. She was also one of my favorites. If you are not known there extras can be hard to get. It will take a few trips to get back into the good activities. That said Harmony or Far East are still open for full service. Good luck and happy hunting.There is another Candy there now, not Gina who changed her name to Candy, younger than Gina / Candy and pretty. Is that confusing? Not meant to be.

LivingZdream
10-10-16, 23:14
I've visited Opulence 3 times over the past 10 days and Repose just tonight.

Here goes my reviews.

I called in Opulence every time after seeing their add on BP.

I picked out one of the girls and booked an appt.

It's the same exact occurrence every time.

You are asked to fill out a simple and basic form (obv I filled it with fake stuff).

First time I saw Nikita.

She was very very pleasant, gave a great body rub and lightly teased In the sensitive spots. Got me.

All ready. Once and felt from the back that I am ready asked me if I wanted to turn over.

Once I turned over. She started massaging my chest and moved her way down.

I was SHOCKED that she started a BBBJ and asked me not to finish in her mouth.

She did an excellent job, she let me touch her from.

Over her yoga pants and when I was close. I told her but she kept on going and she let me finish in her mouth anyways.

I was extremely pleased. Left her a nice gesture in the "thank you" envelope provided.

Second time I called in.

I picked Ingrid.

Same similar start as Nikita.

Ingrid has an incredible British accent and an amazing personality.

She's more playful and more teasing once on your back than Nikita was.

Once she flipped me to the front, she offered a HJ but didn't seem that she wants to do more.

She told me once I see her again, more will come.

She did an amazing job as well, and I was very pleased and I'll def see her again.

Third time I called in and only available was Naomi.

Same basic start as the other EXCEPT.

NAOMI kept the towel on 100% of the time.

Never went anywhere near the most important area.

And gave me a very rough beat up type of massage.

WORST HOUR of my life. If I want a massage, I would have went to a pro masseuse or a chiropractor!

She has barely any conversation, although she's very seeet in the little she speaks.

Seemed very mechanical and very down to business. I'll never visit again.

NOW THE RIP OFF OF ALL TIMES IS REPOSE!

AVoid this place at any cost.

I went in there over the weekend.

3 girls came out, I picked out the one that looks like she's the least drugged up.

She came in the room and asked me to get naked and lay on the table.

Short changed me $20 and told me that they needed to get change and she will pay me at the end of the massage.

Once she was about to start. She locked the door and gave me her menu.

She wanted $150 for nude and a HJ massage and if I was to touch her she wanted $60.

More and for the whole package she wanted $300 ($365 including house fee).

I was like wooooooooooow! Wth is this.

She steps back and tells me this is what it is.

I finally talk her into $120 nude massage / BJ she agreed.

She put her pants down, littleraly to her knees and ask me just to grab her ass and not touch anything else.

Now at this point am very aggravated with the whole situation and honestly having problems getting it up.

She tried for like 3 minutes and she goes, are you close? (at this time I was probably 30% hard).

I asked her to stop.

I got up, got dressed. And walked away.

On my way out, I told her keep the extra $20 as well.

She literally said to me.

"Desperate mofo coming here looking for cheap ass drug addicts".

I swear to you, on the street. I wouldn't pay $40 for this girl.

Lesson learned.

I'll keep on posting other massage endeavors.

Cheers,

Horny As Hell
10-11-16, 17:23
Welcome, Thanks for the report. Couple of questions though.

RE: Opulence, did you make appointments or walkins? Sometimes they think walkins are stings. Also, did you mean Nikkia? Because they don't have a Nikita but they do have a Nikkia a young cute spinner with tattoos. With Ingrid it does get better as you get to know her. Good to know not to book Naomi with her "therapeutic" massage aka no glute work and extra's. The new blond spinner Jasmine is the same way as Naomi. In fact she does 90% back massage and like 10% legs and that's it. Mel gives extra's BUT she's dyed her hair blond and I'd say she's a good 30 lbs heavier than her pic.

RE: Repose did you get a name for the girl you picked? EVERY single girl there INCLUDING Gina gives extra's but like it's been reported many times they will short you on time and the massages are lame. It's all about the ending there and that is it.

The ads on BP for both spa's have pics of most of the girls if you don't get their names.

First time I saw Nikita. She was very very pleasant, gave a great body rub and lightly teased In the sensitive spots. Got me All ready. Once and felt from the back that I am ready asked me if I wanted to turn over. Once I turned over. She started massaging my chest and moved her way down. I was SHOCKED that she started a BBBJ and asked me not to finish in her mouth. She did an excellent job, she let me touch her from. Over her yoga pants and when I was close. I told her but she kept on going and she let me finish in her mouth anyways. I was extremely pleased. Left her a nice gesture in the "thank you" envelope provided.

Second time I called in. I picked Ingrid. Same similar start as Nikita. Ingrid has an incredible British accent and an amazing personality. She's more playful and more teasing once on your back than Nikita was. Once she flipped me to the front, she offered a HJ but didn't seem that she wants to do more. She told me once I see her again, more will come. She did an amazing job as well, and I was very pleased and I'll def see her again.

Third time I called in and only available was Naomi. Same basic start as the other EXCEPT. NAOMI kept the towel on 100% of the time. Never went anywhere near the most important area. And gave me a very rough beat up type of massage. WORST HOUR of my life. If I want a massage, I would have went to a pro masseuse or a chiropractor! She has barely any conversation, although she's very seeet in the little she speaks. Seemed very mechanical and very down to business. I'll never visit again.

NOW THE RIP OFF OF ALL TIMES IS REPOSE!

AVoid this place at any cost. I went in there over the weekend. 3 girls came out, I picked out the one that looks like she's the least drugged up. She came in the room and asked me to get naked and lay on the table. Short changed me $20 and told me that they needed to get change and she will pay me at the end of the massage. Once she was about to start. She locked the door and gave me her menu. She wanted $150 for nude and a HJ massage and if I was to touch her she wanted $60. More and for the whole package she wanted $300 ($365 including house fee). I was like wooooooooooow! Wth is this. She steps back and tells me this is what it is. I finally talk her into $120 nude massage / BJ she agreed. She put her pants down, littleraly to her knees and ask me just to grab her ass and not touch anything else. Now at this point am very aggravated with the whole situation and honestly having problems getting it up. She tried for like 3 minutes and she goes, are you close? (at this time I was probably 30% hard). I asked her to stop. I got up, got dressed. And walked away. On my way out, I told her keep the extra $20 as well. She literally said to me. "Desperate mofo coming here looking for cheap ass drug addicts". I swear to you, on the street. I wouldn't pay $40 for this girl. Lesson learned.

I'll keep on posting other massage endeavors. Cheers,

LivingZdream
10-11-16, 20:45
You are very welcome and I thank everyone else who posts.

Yes I've called in every time to get appointment -.

Naomi never ever got the conversation going to find out if I've been there or anything.

Just straight to business and very fake type of conversation.

She's sweet and kind of decent at the massage, but it really isn't all we are there for.

In terms of repose girl, yes her name is Lena.

Her picture is decent.

But she's nothing special in real life.

I've seen 100's like her on Cranston st.

Horny As Hell
10-11-16, 21:50
Had a nephew of mine mention recently that he hadn't ever been to an AMP but he wanted to go. He's married etc and doesn't want a BJ or FS but I said there are places that only give HJ's so all is good. I described to him in detail what to expect so he could act like he'd been there before. I told him where and when to go and even recommended a specific masseuse. NOW, he's hooked and says he'll be going back several times a month LOL.

He said my very accurate descriptions really helped him relax and act like a veteran. That he knew what to say and how to act and that this relaxed his masseuse (Angie) enough that he received a good TS, a GREAT massage and a good HJ as well. Now I'm thinking that as a PSA I'll post a description of what to expect so if there are any others that want to try it for the first time as well.

Pretty much like the old NMS. Mama runs the place and remembers the regulars. I drew Suzie, never had her before. Better massage skills than expected. She must have taken a class. She is fit, ok looking, knows the drill. House fee is 70. Ending as expected. Tipped 40.

Never going to get full service but this place is still far better than any of the nearby are and T strip mall places. Only the downstairs being used (like the old old days). The place wasn't busy and not sure how many girls there are to choose from. Once ended, Suzie told me to ask for her next time. My experience at NMS has been that staying with the same provider a second or third time possibly improves the experience. If not, then move on to someone else.

I recently took the trip and it was pretty busy. I drew the short straw and got the old provider. Learned my lesson to call next time. Massage was poor. But it's nice to see this place somewhat back on track (for now).

Went this afternoon and I was the only one there until almost the end of the session. Mama took the house, and it is now $70 for the our which included maybe the best TS I have ever gotten, in every way. Back to the room after a brief stop in the sauna, which she had to turn on, and face down on the table. Outstanding massage, as good as I have had in my many visits to Providence. Prior to giving mama the $, she asked me if this was my first time downstairs, told her yes, but I visited NMS many times both upstairs and down. This seemed to please her. My masseuse's name way Susan and she was very cute with a wonderful slim body. Funny she asked me if I had been upstairs as well and then who I had seen there, gave her a few names and that completely satisfied her. As good as session as ever at NMS, will certianly return.

My masseuse was probably late 20's at most. I also know that the previous philosophy was to have younger workers. This has happened to me before at other places where the older manager fills in when it's busy. I'm not sure how long they've been in business since reopening, but it may just be growing pains. I drew Angie, so you could ask for her or call for an appointment with her. While she was not the best masseuse I've experienced there, her skills were excellent, and she was attractive. It also appeared she spoke much better English and was more personable. I doubt there will be a problem once everyone finds out about Smilers.

Horny As Hell
10-11-16, 22:20
I'm trying to get this accurate enough that will help newbie's. I do know that it's not ALWAYS exact but it should be close enough to help someone new to know what to expect.

Park outside and go in the front door. The inner door is locked but Mama can see you thru the window and will usually greet you etc. If by some chance she doesn't just simply ring the bell. Once inside she will walk you over to the room that you will be using. She will often pat you on the ass or small of the back too, just her way of greeting I guess. Once in the room she will collect the house fee ($70 in cash) and leave. If you haven't asked for a certain masseuse by name she will send someone on in. If you don't like her don't be afraid to ask for somebody else either. It's not a big deal. I have left when neither or my two "acceptable" ladies were not available.

After that, she will probably ask you a few questions. Such as, have you been here before? and do you want a shower? The answer is 10000% YES. She will likely leave to prepare the table shower and you're expected to get undressed. Put your valuables (watch, cell phone, wallet,money, keys) in the clear plastic purse. Don't worry about your valuables they are NOT going to rip you off plus it's always with you. Put on the flip flops and wrap the towel around you etc.

She'll be back to lead you to the table shower room right down the hall on the left. Take off your flip flops outside by the towel on the ground. Step inside, hang your towel and purse on the hooks on the back of the door. She will likely warm up the table for you. Then ask you to lay down and you're expected to get on it face down at first and relax and enjoy being bathed all over. YES, that means all over, she won't miss much expect maybe your hair if you have any.

When you flip be careful it's usually slippery and you don't want to fall off. Again, she will wash you ALL OVER to get you ready for the massage. After that, you will stand up and she'll direct you onto a small towel on the floor and she will use the big towel to dry you off. Again, dry ALL of you off. Then she will wrap your original towel around you, open the door and prepare your flip flops for you so that you can go back to your room. If you do want the sauna for a few minutes now is the time to ask for it but it's not used by everybody.

Back in the room she will ask you if you want a pillow or not, she will have you lie face down again (yes naked) and ask you how you want the massage. She may even demonstrate soft or hard for you. (If you get Angie you better say medium or less because even her medium is hard). She will turn down the lights and start the massage. Most of them use a combination of hands, palms, wrists, elbows etc and often will walk on you as well. Don't worry they're all spinners and around 100 lbs or so. Again, if you don't like something say so. If you want something just ask.

During the massage she will usually start off on your back etc then legs neck to eventually getting playful with your butt and the boyz. By the time she has you flip over most guys are ready for the HJ which she will start. If you're not ready she may pout and ask you if you don't like her or if she's doing a bad job but like I said most are ready. Angie is pretty good at the this BTW. You are allowed to caress her ass thru her pants (IE OTC) but not allowed to go under them. That may change if you're a regular and a decent tipper but for a first time that is it. You can likely go under her top as well but not under her bra. If you do try to go under her pants or shirt etc and she doesn't want you to she will simply move a bit away and shake her head etc.

Angie has nice B cup tits BTW. She is good at pretending to blow you and using her hair to tickle you while caressing you and will even take a facial if you're a shooter. She will clean you up afterwards, then massage the rest of your front. This can include your feet, hands, face, scalp etc. Once you're done she will have you stand up then sit on the edge of the bed and she will dress you too. Then she will ask you if you want a bottle of water etc. Leave an adequate tip, they will walk you out and ask you to come back again etc. It is quite a pampering service if you've never gone.

HTownHobbyist
10-12-16, 01:47
Thanks for the PSA, HAH. Excellent.

SirLixALot24
10-12-16, 16:58
I'm trying to get this accurate enough that will help newbie's. I do know that it's not ALWAYS exact but it should be close enough to help someone new to know what to expect.

Park outside and go in the front door. The inner door is locked but Mama can see you thru the window and will usually greet you etc. If by some chance she doesn't just simply ring the bell. Once inside she will walk you over to the room that you will be using. She will often pat you on the ass or small of the back too, just her way of greeting I guess. Once in the room she will collect the house fee ($70 in cash) and leave. If you haven't asked for a certain masseuse by name she will send someone on in. If you don't like her don't be afraid to ask for somebody else either. It's not a big deal. I have left when neither or my two "acceptable" ladies were not available.

After that, she will probably ask you a few questions. Such as, have you been here before? and do you want a shower? The answer is 10000% YES. She will likely leave to prepare the table shower and you're expected to get undressed. Put your valuables (watch, cell phone, wallet,money, keys) in the clear plastic purse. Don't worry about your valuables they are NOT going to rip you off plus it's always with you. Put on the flip flops and wrap the towel around you etc.

She'll be back to lead you to the table shower room right down the hall on the left. Take off your flip flops outside by the towel on the ground. Step inside, hang your towel and purse on the hooks on the back of the door. She will likely warm up the table for you. Then ask you to lay down and you're expected to get on it face down at first and relax and enjoy being bathed all over. YES, that means all over, she won't miss much expect maybe your hair if you have any.

When you flip be careful it's usually slippery and you don't want to fall off. Again, she will wash you ALL OVER to get you ready for the massage. After that, you will stand up and she'll direct you onto a small towel on the floor and she will use the big towel to dry you off. Again, dry ALL of you off. Then she will wrap your original towel around you, open the door and prepare your flip flops for you so that you can go back to your room. If you do want the sauna for a few minutes now is the time to ask for it but it's not used by everybody.

Back in the room she will ask you if you want a pillow or not, she will have you lie face down again (yes naked) and ask you how you want the massage. She may even demonstrate soft or hard for you. (If you get Angie you better say medium or less because even her medium is hard). She will turn down the lights and start the massage. Most of them use a combination of hands, palms, wrists, elbows etc and often will walk on you as well. Don't worry they're all spinners and around 100 lbs or so. Again, if you don't like something say so. If you want something just ask.

During the massage she will usually start off on your back etc then legs neck to eventually getting playful with your butt and the boyz. By the time she has you flip over most guys are ready for the HJ which she will start. If you're not ready she may pout and ask you if you don't like her or if she's doing a bad job but like I said most are ready. Angie is pretty good at the this BTW. You are allowed to caress her ass thru her pants (IE OTC) but not allowed to go under them. That may change if you're a regular and a decent tipper but for a first time that is it. You can likely go under her top as well but not under her bra. If you do try to go under her pants or shirt etc and she doesn't want you to she will simply move a bit away and shake her head etc.

Angie has nice B cup tits BTW. She is good at pretending to blow you and using her hair to tickle you while caressing you and will even take a facial if you're a shooter. She will clean you up afterwards, then massage the rest of your front. This can include your feet, hands, face, scalp etc. Once you're done she will have you stand up then sit on the edge of the bed and she will dress you too. Then she will ask you if you want a bottle of water etc. Leave an adequate tip, they will walk you out and ask you to come back again etc. It is quite a pampering service if you've never gone.This is a great description for this venue. I've never been to a spot with a table shower so this is very helpful in gaining done insight into this kind of experience and what to expect. It may even entice me to make a special trip from central MA or seek this place out next time I'm in town.

The one thing I'd like some additional insight on is an adequate tip. What may seem adequate to one may seem overly generous or overly stingy to another. Can you give an an example based on the experience, like OTC vs UTC or something more?

Again, awesome description and very kind of you to share your insights. Thanks!

Horny As Hell
10-12-16, 19:27
You're welcome, it's why I did it. If you've never had a table shower it is well worth it. You will enjoy it a lot. If someone that has never gone goes and becomes a convert to AMP's just don't blame me LOL. On the table shower, some ladies just use their hands and some use a sponge but either way you will be THOROUGHLY cleaned. You can think of it like a mom bathing her kid LOL.

Tip amounts do vary, from reports here and on spa hunters the average is around $40 but I've seen $30-$50 reported most often. Depends upon how happy you are I guess. Of course, if you do get more than a HJ (unlikely but possible) the tip is expected to be more. Smilers is clean and well run, so feel free to treat yourself to a little pampering.

This is a great description for this venue. I've never been to a spot with a table shower so this is very helpful in gaining done insight into this kind of experience and what to expect. It may even entice me to make a special trip from central MA or seek this place out next time I'm in town.

The one thing I'd like some additional insight on is an adequate tip. What may seem adequate to one may seem overly generous or overly stingy to another. Can you give an an example based on the experience, like OTC vs UTC or something more?

Again, awesome description and very kind of you to share your insights. Thanks!

Thanks for the PSA, HAH. Excellent.

LivingZdream
10-12-16, 20:53
Saw Natalie.

Very cute and adorable, looks exactly like her pictures.

She's just like Naomi though.

The drape never came off, from start to beginning.

Never came close to the sensitive areas, not even within a mile LOL.

Therapeutic boring massage by a good looking girl.

I left no tip at all! Should I be feeling guilty?

Tp1701
10-12-16, 22:23
The one thing I'd like some additional insight on is an adequate tip. What may seem adequate to one may seem overly generous or overly stingy to another. !I've never been to Smilers, but this is always how I've done it and I've never had an argument.

HJ, no roaming 40.

Top roaming 60.

Bottom roaming utc 80.

DFK (which I've only gotten ONCE and she disappeared shortly afterwards) another 20.

Horny As Hell
10-13-16, 00:45
YES, you should feel bad and if it was me I'd make it up to her if you go back. Even if you don't get another massage from her. These girls make almost nothing off of the house fees and their income is mostly from the tips that they get and you're going to a mostly "legit" massage parlor so you should not be expecting any extra's and holding it against the girl if she doesn't. If you got a good massage then she deserves a tip even if it's only like $10. No tip at all is like an insult like she did a horrible job, but that's not what you said she did was it?

If extra's mean that much to you, you basically have several options:

1) go to the AMP's where no matter what you will at least get a HJ.
2) go to Repose where extra's all are they care about and get a halfassed massage.
3) stick to the girls that do give extra's at Opulence instead.

Saw Natalie. Very cute and adorable, looks exactly like her pictures. She's just like Naomi though. The drape never came off, from start to beginning. Never came close to the sensitive areas, not even within a mile LOL. Therapeutic boring massage by a good looking girl. I left no tip at all! Should I be feeling guilty?

BigStar1
10-13-16, 08:33
Been dying for a table shower and full service for a while since One Spa closed. I've been to Harmony once before and drew a nice looking girl, but this time my choices were very limited. I asked for a line up and only 3 girls were available. Choose Ruby based on her chest, but I should have had the girls spin around because to say this girl has absolutely no ass and that would be an understatement. She even points out that she has no ass. I could have enjoyed the boobs, but they are so fake its sad. Not soft or fun to play with. In some ways this help later on. After the table shower that had her getting junior nice and clean we head back to the room. At this point She started rubbing my back and legs and I kind of lost interest in anything else and was debating just going for a HE. After the flip she again manages to get junior back to attention so I figure what the hell I'm here so She asks for the money. I'm hesitant because I recently read where another monger gave up the money and didn't get FS at Harmony and when I had tried to FIV she was very small. Offered her $120 and she says she would only do a BJ for that I said No and asked how much for a HJ, She said $60 for topless and $40 covered. Junior won out and I decided to cough up another $20 for FS. She stripped and started a covered BJ. She tried to stop early and wanted to climb on junior, but I was enjoying the BJ and since I wasn't close to cumming I had her keep sucking away. Not sure if it was the no ass or fake boobs, but her body was turning me off just as much as the BJ was turning me on. Anyway she finally tires of sucking and goes into cowgirl. It was a very tight fit, but she finally got junior all stuff in and rode for a while before switching into Reverse Cowgirl. Again the no ass became a turn off so I switched position and did mish and really pounded away till I started getting tired, again I just couldn't get over the top so I had her finish me off with a HJ while I closed my eyes and thought about the hot Asians at One Spa. Finally got the job done and dressed and left. Short about 10 minutes, but I didn't care at that point. I need to find a better option than Harmony, but I might go again if I can't find one.

Bigstar1.

HappyDave
10-13-16, 13:25
Any word on little spinners at far east.

OreoCookie
10-13-16, 19:43
I've never been to Smilers, but this is always how I've done it and I've never had an argument.

HJ, no roaming 40.

Top roaming 60.

Bottom roaming utc 80.

DFK (which I've only gotten ONCE and she disappeared shortly afterwards) another 20.I also give 40 for HJ. No roaming, but I never go back to that. I expect generous roaming and some kind of UTC. Believe it or not, I once tried to give 80 (UTC to the max at NMS) and provider gave me back 20 as if she was afraid she would have to explain it.