PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Flamebird
07-31-13, 00:15
No need to walk out. I've signed these before, they don't check your ID against your signature so just sign another name, not yours.My fav: M. Mouse

Jack A Dogov
07-31-13, 00:37
My fav: M. MouseYears ago before they asked for a cc or ID I used to book motel rooms as one of the Walker Brothers. Sometimes Hiram, sometimes Johnny. I even used my moniker that I use here a few times. If I return to NMS and am asked to sign the waiver rest assured it will be with a fake name. Maybe Mike Ockerts or Ivor Biggun.

Little Tony II
07-31-13, 01:14
Sign in as Buddy Cianci.

Years ago before they asked for a cc or ID I used to book motel rooms as one of the Walker Brothers. Sometimes Hiram, sometimes Johnny. I even used my moniker that I use here a few times. If I return to NMS and am asked to sign the waiver rest assured it will be with a fake name. Maybe Mike Ockerts or Ivor Biggun.

BigBadDog69
07-31-13, 09:04
After reading mostly good reviews on this place I decided to take the plunge. Drew Happy as my provider. Noticed the place smelled kind of musty and dingy, especially the shower room.

TS was not spectacular, nothing to write home about and probably a warning of what was to come. Asked for soft rub without oil or powder, but she decided to try a hard massage with oil instead. Once I got across that was not what I asked for things got better, at least until the flip. Everything after that was mechanical and a complete disaster, after which she wanted to argue about the tip.

Doubtful I'll go back to this place with so many better options near by.Happy has been sent to an early retirement.

ChuckyMack
07-31-13, 16:24
Found myself in the providence area this afternoon. Called and set up rub with Hanna. Awesome ts with plenty of tease. Awesome rub with plenty of tease and was extremely happy even before the flip. The rest was good massage. I really enjoy her tease technique. Usual rates no waiver mentioned.

NewMonger33
07-31-13, 17:45
I went to NMS for the first time about 2 months ago. I've probably been 4 times since then. Never was asked to fill out a waiver or show any ID.

Aluver
08-01-13, 10:42
girl who introduced herself as NoraSwung back by 1021 and had a repeat session with who it turns out is Laura, not Nora. I still have some trouble deciphering the L or N to R transposition. Nice girl, a bit business like and not meekly subservient like other's I've encountered, but above average massage technique and certainly effective in all areas of service.

Stew Pid
08-01-13, 13:52
Returned to FE after long hiatus. Drew nice girl named Ivy. Nice attitude, smooth skin, sweet perfume and a gentle touch. Attentive TS with lots of soapy bubbles and buckets of warm water. Nice body rub very relaxing and then that hot body coat blended into back walking cracking along spine. Lights down was fun and full. Tight sweet smooth. Left feeling pampered and drained.

Smurzlfit
08-01-13, 14:18
Decided to TOFTT today, visited Opulence in Cranston. If you're looking for standard or full service, not the place for you. If you're looking for an above average rub (almost a legit massage) , then you found a gem. I chose the 4 hand bodyworks and drew Rachael and Katie (both much better looking than the online pics). Both were friendly and thorough, but not even a hint of a tease. $.2 house and .2 each. May repeat when I'm looking for a good rub only.

Rei Haragoma
08-01-13, 18:33
Swung back by 1021 and had a repeat session with who it turns out is Laura, not Nora. I still have some trouble deciphering the L or N to R transposition. Nice girl, a bit business like and not meekly subservient like other's I've encountered, but above average massage technique and certainly effective in all areas of service.You need to move to Massachusetts.

We have no need for the "R's" in any word, as is well documented.

Pak my ca in Havad yad, for example.

Which is why we Baystaters have no trouble understanding Korean ladies that can't pronounce words that have no equivelent sound in their native language, since we have no "R" in our words. Easy when you understand.

And how did you find Miss Mika this visit, praytell?

Paulc153
08-01-13, 19:16
Visited NMS earlier this week and drew Judy. Massage was lackluster and overall I was back in my car in less than an hour. Including sitting on the table and waiting 10 minutes for a table shower to open up. The TS was good and I was thinking that this would be a great experience but the massage was kind of lame and the finish was just a wee bit mechanical. After I was finished, I watched as she flipped the towels over on the table. Not exactly what you'd expect and I wonder if the washing machine is just for show.

On a positive note, whoever visited before me left a pack of stamps in the pouch, which paid for gas for me to cross the border from MA. Thanks much.

I guess I'm spoiled. I've been trying to find a viable replacement for RS in Chelmsford which closed recently. Never had a bad massage, never shorted on time, the girls were always very enthusiastic and the place was spotless.

RubMeLongTime
08-01-13, 20:34
Visited NMS earlier this week and drew Judy. Massage was lackluster and overall I was back in my car in less than an hour. Including sitting on the table and waiting 10 minutes for a table shower to open up. The TS was good and I was thinking that this would be a great experience but the massage was kind of lame and the finish was just a wee bit mechanical. After I was finished, I watched as she flipped the towels over on the table. Not exactly what you'd expect and I wonder if the washing machine is just for show.

On a positive note, whoever visited before me left a pack of stamps in the pouch, which paid for gas for me to cross the border from MA. Thanks much.

I guess I'm spoiled. I've been trying to find a viable replacement for RS in Chelmsford which closed recently. Never had a bad massage, never shorted on time, the girls were always very enthusiastic and the place was spotless.When at NMS request Yu-me or Hanna. You can't go wrong with either.

IMHO

A N I M A L
08-01-13, 21:15

I guess I'm spoiled. I've been trying to find a viable replacement for RS in Chelmsford which closed recently. Never had a bad massage, never shorted on time, the girls were always very enthusiastic and the place was spotless.Try Admiral Street Spa. The girls are aways friendly and the place is spotless. NMS is taken the bulk of business but Admiral is moving up in the ranks. If you try them I'm sure you will repeat.

Worgent6
08-01-13, 21:50
When I arrived there was no other cars in the lot but the 'open' sign is lit so I thought I'd at least get a lineup this time. I was wrong they don't appear to do that now having only 2 girls on rotation. Mamasan recognizes me and warmly welcomes me in, guides me to the room, I can see all others have doors open, no one else was there.

I await in the room to see what horror or delight awaited me. In works Bebe and she remembered me from a previous visit, I wasn't totally disappointed but would have preferred someone younger, more of a spinner but that's not Refresh spa these days apparently.

Standard donation, and off to the TS, it was pretty good, not up to standards of old, fair amount of chatter, giggling and attention paid. She did use the sponge thing at first which grossed me out, as did seeing the rack of previously used soaps. Toweled off, a quick stop in the Sauna, I protested at first but she insisted. She used this to tidy up the TS room for the next guy, I was in there no more than like 45 seconds, which was fine with me, I didn't want to be forgotten about which has happened to me before at a Spa, I won't mention the name here.

Back to the room and a decent massage, a little too much upper body and not enough lower, but it was ok, and then the finger touch started, very nice in all the right places, and the giggling and some small talk, she had good English, so no problem joking around with Bebe.

The moment comes after the flip when she asks me what I had last time? I know what I wanted and managed to get it for 20 less than the norm, sweet I thought and it was, we both had fun today, she has a very quick sense of humor and gave as good as she got in both senses of the phrase.

My hour comes to an end after some more massaging, and as she is dressing me she lets me know new girl starts this week but doesn't give any details, if new girl is younger I may be tempted to return but I think I'll wait until the current rotation is 'refreshed' and will try going back to 1021 next time, I think the overall experience is better there and girls better too but all the board chatter about how crazy Mika has been lately has been putting me off returning.

Tommy Anonymus
08-02-13, 00:08
You need to move to Massachusetts.

We have no need for the "R's" in any word, as is well documented.

Pak my ca in Havad yad, for example.Hey, not for nothing, but if you pahk your cah in Havahd Yahd, you're going to pay a visit to another Boston institution: Pat's Towing. Any true Bostonian knows you pahk in Hahvahd Squeah! If you can find a spot. Then head over to the spa (not the fun kind) to get a frappe, and drink from the bubblah while you wait.

Aluver
08-02-13, 09:39
You need to move to Massachusetts.Actually I am from MA and the problem I have with spa speak it the excessive use of Rs, now if it was Hs I'd be all set.

DaddysLookin
08-02-13, 12:19
will try going back to 1021 next time, I think the overall experience is better there and girls better too but all the board chatter about how crazy Mika has been lately has been putting me off returning.Club 1021 has been very quiet on the radar screen as of late, and here is the summary. YES, reports of her demise were exaggerated and the Mighty Mika remains at the helm, glowing in the radiance of her recent Mammasan of the Year award. Presently, she has an interesting lineup. You have Laura (plain jane, but she tries) , the "mystery camper" a non-Korean, middle aged Japanese girl who pays a strange resemblance to Mika herself. Maybe it's her sister? Lastly,"Lisa Luv" has returned for an encore performance. If you do not remember her, she was here last summer. She is the pick of the litter at present. Road construction continues, so park on Broad.

ThatGuy23
08-02-13, 13:59
Is Bebe still at One? Or anyone else of her caliber? Considering a return visit as I haven't been in quite a while but may just hit up Branch or PP. Both great places, but obvious not nearly the same as an hour Spa visit!

Jon Gris
08-02-13, 15:07
Hey there,

Haven't been to PVD for a while and decided to try again since it appears things are back to a sense of normalcy. Anyway I called for an appt, and arrived on time. Up to the door I went and rang the bell. Mamasan came and brought me in into the room to get ready. In comes Chanel 5 5 shoulder length brown hair early 30s in Asian years. Brings me to the TS and attended to all the areas. Back to the room for the massage portion. She tried to walk on my back which I wanted no part of. She asks what else I would like and I mention everything. She went to get supplies and I placed the item on the table. CBJ and CFS with a few different positions. Overall a good session. In and out in 55 minutes. Total damage was 60/140. Mama asked me if I was happy on the way out which I was. Chanel is supposedly starting week one of her 4 week rotation between PVD and NYC.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-providences-_b_e_s_t_-relaxation-downtown-spa-23/2409157

Worgent6
08-02-13, 15:08
middle aged Japanese girl who pays a strange resemblance to Mika herself. Maybe it's her sister?That's enough to give anyone nightmares, I guess I won't be going back there any time soon then with that lineup, thanks for the headsup daddy. That sounds odd.

BlackJack0414
08-02-13, 16:52
Visited Opulence in Cranston yesterday. I drew Rita as my attendant. She was wearing a long sun dress. Much better looking and taller than I expected based on the picture in the Ad. Great personality and great rub. She was very open and playful. Highly recommend. I also saw Andrea in passing, wow. Place is real nice and clean as well, top notch. Definitely worth checking out.

Nuts N Bolts
08-03-13, 07:21
Dropped by Admiral late-night recently. First time. Mama gave me a room and took the house fee. Was almost fully undressed when Bonnie came in. She was very enthusiastic as she told me her name repeatedly. I let her lead me to the TS room but her energy was a little too much for me, and I would have been happier with someone half her age, so I told her that I couldn't stay and started to open the door to the TS room. She was pretty alarmed and asked what was wrong, and if I wanted another girl. I apologized and said yes. Mama brought in Coco and asked me if she was okay. First rate customer service. Coco has been reviewed before and I have nothing important to add. She's a sweety who asks how you want it and delivers accordingly. She isn't aggressive, but she's not shy either and she maintained lots of eye contact when I was face up. For the last ten minutes she just sat on the table with me and stroked my back and hair and chatted like she didn't want to be anywhere else. First rate.

DaddysLookin
08-03-13, 07:29
Visited Opulence in Cranston yesterday. I drew Rita as my attendant. She was wearing a long sun dress. Much better looking and taller than I expected based on the picture in the Ad. Great personality and great rub. She was very open and playful. Highly recommend. I also saw Andrea in passing, wow. Place is real nice and clean as well, top notch. Definitely worth checking out.There are NO EXTRAS at Opulence. This posting is a shill for business. Place has been reviewed here already. Captioned review speaks in enticing generalities for a reason. They bring nothing to the table at all but yet another overpriced body rub. Save your money.

Caseyb7
08-03-13, 09:02
Club 1021 has been very quiet on the radar screen as of late, and here is the summary. YES, reports of her demise were exaggerated and the Mighty Mika remains at the helm, glowing in the radiance of her recent Mammasan of the Year award. Presently, she has an interesting lineup. You have Laura (plain jane, but she tries) , the "mystery camper" a non-Korean, middle aged Japanese girl who pays a strange resemblance to Mika herself. Maybe it's her sister? Lastly,"Lisa Luv" has returned for an encore performance. If you do not remember her, she was here last summer. She is the pick of the litter at present. Road construction continues, so park on Broad.I believe the name is "Bonnie". Absolutely spot on about the resemblance to Mika. Nice enough, but not the stuff of dreams.

-

Visited FE recently with Bobbie. Playful, attractive, fun personality. Lackluster body rub at first, then I convinced her to walk on my back and she has skill & technique. Very beneficial.

Talented in other respects. Excellent English, playful interaction with me about different things. To my tastes I would rate very attractive.

Would recommend.

Amp Slave
08-03-13, 09:27
Stopped by on the way to the PVD mall. Drew May and she was not bad looking. The normal .6 up front with mama san. Got the TS where there was plenty of tease. Got to the massage table and that is where May gave me a so so massage. The HE was the standard. Got to play with her small A s with nice nips. Overall may return and hopefully draw a new girl. .6 plus .4.

Biggus Bishus
08-03-13, 09:43
/QUOTE]
There are NO EXTRAS at Opulence. This posting is a shill for business. Place has been reviewed here already. Captioned review speaks in enticing generalities for a reason. They bring nothing to the table at all but yet another overpriced body rub. Save your money.Agreed. Went a few weeks ago and even the massage was subpar. The "attendant ' would have been better suited to parking my car. Live and learn, right?

BlackJack0414
08-03-13, 13:57
There are NO EXTRAS at Opulence. This posting is a shill for business. Place has been reviewed here already. Captioned review speaks in enticing generalities for a reason. They bring nothing to the table at all but yet another overpriced body rub. Save your money.I enjoyed my time there and liked the place so I figured I would share. I will be back soon. To each their own I guess, or maybe I got lucky.

Dirrrty Dawg
08-03-13, 14:24
Melinda who was in the Brockton area for years is now in Taunton. Pm for details

HarleyGuy09
08-03-13, 14:31
I know the reviews in the past haven't been good but I saw the ad for $29 so I figured I give it a shot. Big mistake, only 1 girl available, Lauren. OK looking brunette probably late 20's with tats on her shoulders. Gave her the .30 and got undressed, went in the ts for probably the quickest ever. Then into the sauna for 5 min. And back to the room. Asked right away what I would like. I asked what was on the menu and she said the most popular is a nude BJ for 1. 5. I said that's way out of wack and asked how much I wanted to spend and I told her .8. She said she could so a nude HE for that and I said fine. When she was done I got dressed and left, never to return even if the house fee was free. No massage, no tease, not surprised they need to lower house fees to attract business.

HG

Caseyb7
08-04-13, 15:39
I imagine this is well-known to all, but I don't recall reading about it.

The Providence Phoenix Adult section has a standard weekly ad for FE with a $10 Off coupon value. FE honors it with no scrutiny, at least in my experience.

Funny thing though, they will often (like now) have a "Grand Opening" yellow icon within the ad itself. Despite their long standing status. The "Grand Opening" icon is periodic, not uncommon but not all the time.

Harmony Spa has a "Grand Opening" yellow icon this week as well, and has in the past also.

I've never actually asked the staff, just assume it is an attention getter for casual readers or maybe all local marketing is handled by corporate out of Flushing.

Solobob3552
08-05-13, 12:26
Good morning. I have posted a couple of times about Admiral and Opulance. Has anyone tried Bella Massage. Pictures look interesting. Tried calling last week for an appointment but no answer. She posts ads on Prov backpage under body rubs.

Lastdrop1
08-05-13, 15:25
Hey Guys,

First post! New to the game here as I have only ventured out 1x a couple years ago at the one. At the time I never posted becaused I was so pumped up / nervous I think I was done in about 4 minutes. With that being said heading back in tomorrow hopefully with calmer nerves. Probably will head back to one and will provide a review to all. Looking forward to contributing to the team.

Markmurphy
08-05-13, 20:53
Is Bebe still at One? Or anyone else of her caliber? Considering a return visit as I haven't been in quite a while but may just hit up Branch or PP. Both great places, but obvious not nearly the same as an hour Spa visit!Went there yesterday, BB was not there but met a new face.

She was pretty good too!

One is much better than before.

Westbayman2000
08-05-13, 23:57
I know the reviews in the past haven't been good but I saw the ad for $29 so I figured I give it a shot. Big mistake, only 1 girl available, Lauren. OK looking brunette probably late 20's with tats on her shoulders. Gave her the. 30 and got undressed, went in the ts for probably the quickest ever. Then into the sauna for 5 min. And back to the room. Asked right away what I would like. I asked what was on the menu and she said the most popular is a nude BJ for 1. 5. I said that's way out of wack and asked how much I wanted to spend and I told her. 8. She said she could so a nude HE for that and I said fine. When she was done I got dressed and left, never to return even if the house fee was free. No massage, no tease, not surprised they need to lower house fees to attract business.

HGThanks for the post. It did sound to good to be true.

SalesGuy71
08-06-13, 09:09
I have been to FE several times but have never asked for a lineup. I just take what they give me and all but once the girls were amazing. Has anyone asked for a lineup recently and will they allow it? Thanks in advance.

Spectator
08-06-13, 13:07
Can anyone tell me if they've had "Julie" at One Spa lately?

Last time I went I had Skye who was as reported, sort if bland.

I had an Asian, young, energetic, very talented and erotic who I think said her name was Julie.

Would love to see her again.

She was really into it.

HappyDave
08-06-13, 14:53
I have been to FE several times but have never asked for a lineup. I just take what they give me and all but once the girls were amazing. Has anyone asked for a lineup recently and will they allow it? Thanks in advance.Been a while for me but have asked, depends on who is available. Line up can be just one or two just like anyplace else.

Smoke Screen
08-06-13, 20:30
I have been to FE several times but have never asked for a lineup. I just take what they give me and all but once the girls were amazing. Has anyone asked for a lineup recently and will they allow it? Thanks in advance.You want a line up? Go to Harmony, ask mamason if you can see who's working. I do it every time I go there and usually see 6 to 8 girls to choose from. Tip mamason 10 to show my appreciation. Of course if you go at a busy time there will be less to choose from.

John2526
08-07-13, 11:18
I've seen her twice. First time about a year ago, then again about a month ago.

Night and day in attitude. Great experience the first time. Second time, cheated out of the TS, then rushed and aloof.

But for her many tats, I'd rate her a 9 for looks. Doesn't make up for the attitude.

I know the reviews in the past haven't been good but I saw the ad for $29 so I figured I give it a shot. Big mistake, only 1 girl available, Lauren. OK looking brunette probably late 20's with tats on her shoulders. Gave her the. 30 and got undressed, went in the ts for probably the quickest ever. Then into the sauna for 5 min. And back to the room. Asked right away what I would like. I asked what was on the menu and she said the most popular is a nude BJ for 1. 5. I said that's way out of wack and asked how much I wanted to spend and I told her. 8. She said she could so a nude HE for that and I said fine. When she was done I got dressed and left, never to return even if the house fee was free. No massage, no tease, not surprised they need to lower house fees to attract business.

HG

Fun Guy 71
08-07-13, 14:52
Went to Admiral on the early AM shift, asking first for Sunny. Was told that Sunny was busy then was told by MS to see Coco, promising her to be very nice.

Whoever got Sunny first, as good as she is, thank you! Coco was amazing. And, was actually a notch above Sunny in one very specific, unprompted way.

Coco seemed to just know intuitively what to do and when. Made this one of my best visits in a long time.

Coco special, treat her well. Will repeat.

RubMeLongTime
08-07-13, 20:45
Went to Admiral on the early AM shift, asking first for Sunny. Was told that Sunny was busy then was told by MS to see Coco, promising her to be very nice.

Whoever got Sunny first, as good as she is, thank you! Coco was amazing. And, was actually a notch above Sunny in one very specific, unprompted way.

Coco seemed to just know intuitively what to do and when. Made this one of my best visits in a long time.

Coco special, treat her well. Will repeat.So what was the damage? Typical?

Care to share her specs? Build / age.

Thanks

Slate Gravel
08-07-13, 21:40
Visited Admiral last night. Hoped for Sunny based on the great reviews, but didn't ask for her. So I drew Tina, older than most Asian providers I've had. TS was not working, mamasan said they had a water problem, but that it would be fixed for next time. Tina gave a very long, professional grade massage (I've never been to a LMT, but I imagine it would be about like this). Draped with a sheet the whole time I was face down. One complaint. The hole you put your head in was not well padded. Had to have her adjust the towel she had put around the edge of it several times. Very uncomfortable. Full workout, head, neck, shoulders, back, legs, toes, arms, hands, fingers. Then the flip. Standard HE, pretty non descript. Though it may be better referred to as Happy Middle rather than Happy Ending. Because after, she spent a long time continuing the massage. Worked out same head to toe routine while I was on my back. Then she wanted to teach me stretching exercises. It felt like it was way past the hour. Very thorough massage. If my back is ever as sore as yesterday, I may repeat just for the therapeutic portion. Otherwise I think I will try to see Sunny next time I am there.

ScoobeDoo
08-07-13, 22:42
I'd been reading the recent reports on Opulence, the newish joint in Cranston. Despite the reports of no extras, I went on a hunch at sort of the last minute one day last week.

As they say, your mileage may vary, but suffice it to say that I got some pretty good mileage during my visit. Not sure if it's an across the board phenomenon, but I'm sure glad I went with my gut.

Best,

Scoob

Fun Guy 71
08-08-13, 20:00
Typical plus an extra ten for good service. She is younger than most, probably 25+, very slight build with really good technique.

No additional details so as to preserve the assets.

Suffice to say, she is really pleasant and very skilled.

While Sunny is really good, I think Coco can be better but YMMV.

So what was the damage? Typical?

Care to share her specs? Build / age.

Thanks

Choir Boy
08-09-13, 07:29
This may not be an issue for some, but of the 2 big non-full-serve places in RI, Admiral and NMS, at which place do the girls speak better English? I haven't been to either place since the crack-down.

When I was there a couple of years ago, Cee Cee at (what was then) Lily's had excellent English, but didn't talk much. Lisa at NMS had poor English, but a nicer personality.

MikeWilliams88
08-09-13, 10:11
This may not be an issue for some, but of the 2 big non-full-serve places in RI, Admiral and NMS, at which place do the girls speak better English? I haven't been to either place since the crack-down.

When I was there a couple of years ago, Cee Cee at (what was then) Lily's had excellent English, but didn't talk much. Lisa at NMS had poor English, but a nicer personality.You can visit NMS and ask for ANGIE or SANDRA for excellent English and great personality. JULIE, MAY and MIMI can carry some small talk too plus NMS is SOO DIFFERENT NOW then couple of years ago. Good luck.

Worgent6
08-10-13, 08:58
You want a line up? Go to Harmony, ask mamason if you can see who's working. I do it every time I go there and usually see 6 to 8 girls to choose from. Tip mamason 10 to show my appreciation. Of course if you go at a busy time there will be less to choose from.I have always been curious, just what do you guys consider 'busy time' of day? I've been to AMPs on weekends, weeknights, week days so IMHO would have to say the least busiest time is a weekday mid morning? First thing in the morning you get the 'early comers', noon you might get the guys taking a break over lunch and after work is always busy. For us guys with families late in the evening is not an option so I've never tried any AMP after 8pm to know if pickings are better then? I'm interested in yours and others opinions. W.

ThatGuy23
08-10-13, 17:15
Okay, so I know Bibi is either gone from One for good or at least on a long vacation, but I'm REALLY craving someone with that same body type. Her size breasts (or larger, but natural) and a thin waist. Can anyone recommend a girl for me? Don't care which AMP. Doesn't even have to BE an AMP. Clubs, escorts, non-Asian MPs. Whatever.

PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks!

ThatGuy23
08-11-13, 07:42
Ok, so I may choose fountain street instead of an AMP since I've never been there. Can anyone recommend or advise against any of the girls working there this morning? Scheduled are: Monique, Polly, Chrissy and Isabella. PM is fine, too. Thanks!

GottaGo
08-12-13, 21:29
Since my regular wasn't available, I requested Mimi. She was the first person I tried at NMS when I first went about a year ago. It was probably the best experience I had at an AMP. This experience, not so much.

The TS was up to par. Not great, but not terrible. The massage was average. Not great, not terrible. The flip was the disappointment. Very mechanical and limited enthusiasm. After everything was complete, I gave her the typical. 4 tip. Has this changed? She put her hand out and gave a sound,"mmmm?". I said,"Has the standard price gone up?" She of course couldn't understand a single word I said."Did I give you less than 40?" She still had her hand out at this point. I then just gave her a dirty look of disappointment and her tone changed quite a bit. Probably worried that I was going to say something to her superior.

The fact that she asked for more money didn't bother me however. Can't knock the hustle. I have been known to give more than the standard, but obviously have no interest in tipping beyond the standard for very average service. She deserved the standard.

ThatGuy23
08-13-13, 08:41
So I went with One for my first visit in a while, though the choice was far from easy. Met Leah. She is no Bibi (Bebe?) But still very attractive. And once the massage started, I didn't miss Bibi. YMMV, but I thought she was fantastic. Would repeat and do recommend. As long as your ok with a 40 minute hour, but I assume you are if you visit One.

MikeWilliams88
08-13-13, 10:14
Since my regular wasn't available, I requested Mimi. She was the first person I tried at NMS when I first went about a year ago. It was probably the best experience I had at an AMP. This experience, not so much.

The TS was up to par. Not great, but not terrible. The massage was average. Not great, not terrible. The flip was the disappointment. Very mechanical and limited enthusiasm. After everything was complete, I gave her the typical. 4 tip. Has this changed? She put her hand out and gave a sound,"mmmm?". I said,"Has the standard price gone up?" She of course couldn't understand a single word I said."Did I give you less than 40?" She still had her hand out at this point. I then just gave her a dirty look of disappointment and her tone changed quite a bit. Probably worried that I was going to say something to her superior.

The fact that she asked for more money didn't bother me however. Can't knock the hustle. I have been known to give more than the standard, but obviously have no interest in tipping beyond the standard for very average service. She deserved the standard.GottaGo CHECK or TRY ADMIRAL SPA to feel the DIFFERENCE. Maybe the ONE, DOWNTOWN or FAR EAST to see how BIG of smile from the staff when you give a standard TIP.

ARegularGuy
08-13-13, 12:12
Had not been to DT since it reopened and having had to wait when I last visited FE, thought I'd go back to what was once my favorite back before the relocation from downtown. Asked for a lineup but mamasan said we too busy right now and presented "Cutie", with a smoking hot spinner body. No problem, I was going with Cutie. She says she's been there 3 weeks, very good English, very average face but the fake eyelashes and make-up made her look much hotter than she is. She couldn't have been more than 95 lbs, a totally slender spinner body with all natural and totally youthful C cups, she said she was 23, could be true. Thats the good part and, she was seemed pretty cool & friendly. Off to the TS, used the scrubby thing and did a way too quick scrub, scrubbed the crack and junior but only quickly, offered mouthwash and a towel and left dripping yet, stopped myself at the sauna but no,"sauna busy." Dried myself in the room and waited for her to bring a fresh sheet. While face down she sat on my ass and started the rub, perfunctory at best, maybe 10 minutes and she asks what do I want. You guys know my answer and she removes her sexy / skimpy out fit and concludes the rub down by briefly dragging her natural C across my back side. The rest was rather uninspired but fun nonetheless. Didn't get to change positions, I could tell she preferred to be on her back and although she didn't put her hands between us, I could tell she wanted to limit my penetration. Still, I was thrilled to see her hot body under me and achieved the desired results with a smile. Nice girl, won't see her for the massage or TS part but might try her again just for the thrill of a hot young body like hers. Overall however, not the treatment I've come to expect. Total time? Maybe 35 minutes, she was okay with a. 2 discount for shorting me on time.

ARG

Sparkmaster
08-13-13, 14:15
Could someone PM me where DT is located. I searched a few pages but couldn't locate any info. I am from Central NH and will be visiting Providence tomorrow. Thanks

R Lawrence
08-13-13, 16:10
Could someone PM me where DT is located. I searched a few pages but couldn't locate any info. I am from Central NH and will be visiting Providence tomorrow. ThanksRub Maps Free Site does a good job of listing AMPs all over the Country, including map search and phone numbers. The nice part is that it even lists quite a few that you can' t find Advertising for!

You can sort by state then there is a list of cities with the number of AMPs in each! Convienent and time saving.

Sincerely,

RL

Rei Haragoma
08-13-13, 19:38

The fact that she asked for more money didn't bother me however. Can't knock the hustle. I have been known to give more than the standard, but obviously have no interest in tipping beyond the standard for very average service. She deserved the standard.Here is a prime example of why most of us state that "YMMV" when discussing a provider, as my experiences are 180 degrees from yours.

I've seen Mimi probably for as long as she has been at NMS, and she is one of only 3 girls that I see on a regular, rotating basis; as with many guys, when a provider is found with whom you are comfortable, and she with you, it make sense to stay with her, as the experience is always good: she knows my likes and dislikes; and I, hers. Variety may be good for some people, but I prefer to stay with the "tried-and-true."

My time with her from day one, has always been enjoyable. I find her to be intelligent, witty, affectionate, and a bit coy, which only adds to the enjoyment of the session. She really has a great sense of humor, once you get to know her.

I like all of her skills just as they are, but obviously, you and I have different ideas of how skilled she is, but let me hasten to add that I respect your differing opinion.

My analysis of her with an outstretched hand and demurely saying "mmmm," is, in my evaluation of her personality, her showing you her coy side. She's not going to ask you outright for a larger tip, but the gesture and sound you experienced, is her hoping you will increase what you had given her. And she is not unique in this regard, almost all of the AMP providers I have known over the years, FS and not, and even strippers at the clubs, try to get more. It's the name of the game, is it not?

I find it odd that you feel that she does not understand English, since as I already mentioned, she and I talk about many things. Ageed, she does not understand every word, but she understands enough so that she does not look at you like a deer whose gaze is frozen by the glare of headlights! Granted, her conversational English is fair, but that's half the fun of having a conversation with someone that is not proficient in the Mother Tongue; trying by gestures, and yes, even sign language, to make them understand. After all, IMHO, some of the time spent with these ladies ought to be spent enjoying them as a human being as well as that of a woman, breaking down the language barrier if needed, to do so. You might be surprised to discover just how enjoyable they can be when not performing a massage.

In summation, sorry to read of your less than stellar experience with Mimi.

And again, I state that YMMV with any provider, it is something we all run into pretty much on a regular basis.

Rei Haragoma
08-13-13, 19:55
GottaGo CHECK or TRY ADMIRAL SPA to feel the DIFFERENCE. Maybe the ONE, DOWNTOWN or FAR EAST to see how BIG of smile from the staff when you give a standard TIP.You are not going to get a SMILE from any of the girls at these places if all you leave is a standard tip, young man.

I can attest to that from personal experience, and, over the years, I have been a visitor to all of those places that you have mentioned.

Instead, what you are going to be looking at is a scowl from the provider, and, as you leave, some words in Korean that I am pretty sure are curses from the mamsan, as she quickly shows you the exit. I discovered that even a small $20 tip over the standard fee will bring a smile to the provider, assuming she is worth it. I have also had the misfortune to have an absolutely horrid provider too; in this case, even the standard fee seems like too much. Fortunately, such experiences for me at least, have been rare.

BigBadDog69
08-13-13, 21:29
Here is a prime example of why most of us state that "YMMV" when discussing a provider, as my experiences are 180 degrees from yours.

I've seen Mimi probably for as long as she has been at NMS, and she is one of only 3 girls that I see on a regular, rotating basis; as with many guys, when a provider is found with whom you are comfortable, and she with you, it make sense to stay with her, as the experience is always good: she knows my likes and dislikes; and I, hers. Variety may be good for some people, but I prefer to stay with the "tried-and-true."

My time with her from day one, has always been enjoyable. I find her to be intelligent, witty, affectionate, and a bit coy, which only adds to the enjoyment of the session. She really has a great sense of humor, once you get to know her.

I like all of her skills just as they are, but obviously, you and I have different ideas of how skilled she is, but let me hasten to add that I respect your differing opinion.

My analysis of her with an outstretched hand and demurely saying "mmmm," is, in my evaluation of her personality, her showing you her coy side. She's not going to ask you outright for a larger tip, but the gesture and sound you experienced, is her hoping you will increase what you had given her. And she is not unique in this regard, almost all of the AMP providers I have known over the years, FS and not, and even strippers at the clubs, try to get more. It's the name of the game, is it not?

I find it odd that you feel that she does not understand English, since as I already mentioned, she and I talk about many things. Ageed, she does not understand every word, but she understands enough so that she does not look at you like a deer whose gaze is frozen by the glare of headlights! Granted, her conversational English is fair, but that's half the fun of having a conversation with someone that is not proficient in the Mother Tongue; trying by gestures, and yes, even sign language, to make them understand. After all, IMHO, some of the time spent with these ladies ought to be spent enjoying them as a human being as well as that of a woman, breaking down the language barrier if needed, to do so. You might be surprised to discover just how enjoyable they can be when not performing a massage.

In summation, sorry to read of your less than stellar experience with Mimi.

And again, I state that YMMV with any provider, it is something we all run into pretty much on a regular basis.Rei.

I agree. I sometimes give my ATF a massage for a night off.

I also go for an hour sometimes to just sit and talk and get to know them.

You would not believe how much that gets you in the end.

Little things go a long way. Number one is being clean, clean, clean before you go.

Glad your back Rei

A N I M A L
08-14-13, 08:10
You can visit NMS and ask for ANGIE or SANDRA for excellent English and great personality. JULIE, MAY and MIMI can carry some small talk too plus NMS is SOO DIFFERENT NOW then couple of years ago. Good luck.CoCo and Sunny have good English skills and there service is top rated on these boards.

A N I M A L
08-14-13, 08:14
I have always been curious, just what do you guys consider 'busy time' of day? I've been to AMPs on weekends, weeknights, week days so IMHO would have to say the least busiest time is a weekday mid morning? First thing in the morning you get the 'early comers', noon you might get the guys taking a break over lunch and after work is always busy. For us guys with families late in the evening is not an option so I've never tried any AMP after 8pm to know if pickings are better then? I'm interested in yours and others opinions. W.The slowest times for a AMP is 5 pm to 7pm you can have your pick at that time.

ARegularGuy
08-14-13, 09:52
I beg to differ. In my experience 5-7PM is peak time. So is 12:00 - 1PM. Good bets are 11:00 AM & 2-4PM and, depending on the establishment, after 8PM. Other factors include weather, holidays, and day of the week, etc. A high percentage of AMP mongers are married so you need to figure, when can that person likely get away for an hour. Seems to me that lunch hour and immediately after work are prime time for married guys. Single guys can do the 8-11PM without trouble. Another factor is "game time", if the Bruins, Sox, Celtics or Pats are playing, its a decent bet thing are slower at your nearby AMP.

ARG.

The slowest times for a AMP is 5 pm to 7pm you can have your pick at that time.

A N I M A L
08-14-13, 10:07
I beg to differ. In my experience 5-7PM is peak time. So is 12:00. 1PM. Good bets are 11:00 AM & 2-4PM and, depending on the establishment, after 8PM. Other factors include weather, holidays, and day of the week, etc. A high percentage of AMP mongers are married so you need to figure, when can that person likely get away for an hour. Seems to me that lunch hour and immediately after work are prime time for married guys. Single guys can do the 8-11PM without trouble. Another factor is "game time", if the Bruins, Sox, Celtics or Pats are playing, its a decent bet thing are slower at your nearby AMP.

ARG.You are right if sport games are bring played. But 5 to 7 is right on.

If your in the area just drive by one of the local AMP`s.

There are always trends like. Fri, Sat nights from 9:30 to 11 usually slow time.

Guys are at clubs and such. Then when they get out they hit the AMP`s for last call.

That`s just my observation.

RobinHood2
08-14-13, 11:40
Well, I got stood up this morning by a provider in MA that I had arranged to see a couple of days ago. I made a quick decision to head to Providence. Called Mamasan on the way and got voice mail. Left a message, no call back. Got to within 2 blocks away and it was 8:40 AM so I called again. Sylvia answered. She remembered me and and said I was 2 minutes away and wanted to see Coco. She said that Coco had a customer at 9:15 and wouldn't be free until 10:15. She said to come and park and she'd keep me company while I waited. She said you take sauna, relax, read a magazine. I did everything I could to try and convince her to give me Coco and give the 9:15 appointment someone else. I hoped that she wouldn't do that and she was very adamant that she wouldn't ever do that.

Then she said why you don't see Sunny? Now, I've read forever about Sunny. I've been going to this location for years. I'd never seen Sunny despite all of the raves. I said No, Mama kept trying and even brought Coco in tell tell me to see Sunny. So I did. All I can say is that Sunny was the all around combination of the cutest, happiest, most playful, enjoyable women I've ever been with in any AMP! I can't believe that I didn't have the experience with her until today. Just amazing.

Jack A Dogov
08-14-13, 13:28
Well, I got stood up this morning by a provider in MA that I had arranged to see a couple of days ago. I made a quick decision to head to Providence. Called Mamasan on the way and got voice mail. Left a message, no call back. Got to within 2 blocks away and it was 8:40 AM so I called again. Sylvia answered. She remembered me and and said I was 2 minutes away and wanted to see Coco. She said that Coco had a customer at 9:15 and wouldn't be free until 10:15. She said to come and park and she'd keep me company while I waited. She said you take sauna, relax, read a magazine. I did everything I could to try and convince her to give me Coco and give the 9:15 appointment someone else. I hoped that she wouldn't do that and she was very adamant that she wouldn't ever do that.

Then she said why you don't see Sunny? Now, I've read forever about Sunny. I've been going to this location for years. I'd never seen Sunny despite all of the raves. I said No, Mama kept trying and even brought Coco in tell tell me to see Sunny. So I did. All I can say is that Sunny was the all around combination of the cutest, happiest, most playful, enjoyable women I've ever been with in any AMP! I can't believe that I didn't have the experience with her until today. Just amazing.Welcome to the club of Sunny admirers LOL. She is special and gets better and better each time. I've been seeing her regularly for quite some time and she never fails to surpass the previous visit. After my recent horrible visit there with Bonnie I ventured back to see Sunny. Had a brief talk with Mama about the last visit and why it wasn't good. Then Sunny took me away for over ninety minutes of absolute heaven. I am starting to think that it's almost worth having a bad experience there just so I can have Sunny make up for it next time.

I haven't yet seen Coco for a massage but have seen her in the hallway at Admiral so I know what she looks like and she looks hot. I'd like to give her a try and probably will the next time I call and Sunny isn't available.

Yellowfever023
08-14-13, 13:39
I beg to differ. In my experience 5-7PM is peak time. So is 12:00. 1PM. Good bets are 11:00 AM & 2-4PM and, depending on the establishment, after 8PM. Other factors include weather, holidays, and day of the week, etc. A high percentage of AMP mongers are married so you need to figure, when can that person likely get away for an hour. Seems to me that lunch hour and immediately after work are prime time for married guys. Single guys can do the 8-11PM without trouble. Another factor is "game time", if the Bruins, Sox, Celtics or Pats are playing, its a decent bet thing are slower at your nearby AMP.

ARG.Best time I ever had at an AMP was when I arrived at kick off time for super bowl, I ended up staying about 4 hours about 2. 5 hours of that was socializing the other 1. 5 was pure fun. The place was dead the whole time, not another customer the whole time I was there.

Ccup2
08-14-13, 16:12
Went there again and did not have a good time. I have never had an issue there but did read that it is now who you see. I saw shannon, good looking but no touch or anything naughty; left unhappy. I think I will cross them off my list. Too bad I was misinformed that it would be a good place.

Spectator
08-14-13, 16:36
Went there again and did not have a good time. I have never had an issue there but did read that it is now who you see. I saw shannon, good looking but no touch or anything naughty; left unhappy. I think I will cross them off my list. Too bad I was misinformed that it would be a good place.This place is advertising on BP in CT, Ma and RI as if there is fun to be had.

Not cool.

RobinHood2
08-14-13, 17:16
I can't believe that it took me until today to see Sunny. I do like Coco, a lot, but after being with Sunny today I'm not sure that anyone else would tempt me to travel to RI. If you say that each visit is better than the one before I'd better get some heart medication!

Welcome to the club of Sunny admirers LOL. She is special and gets better and better each time. I've been seeing her regularly for quite some time and she never fails to surpass the previous visit. After my recent horrible visit there with Bonnie I ventured back to see Sunny. Had a brief talk with Mama about the last visit and why it wasn't good. Then Sunny took me away for over ninety minutes of absolute heaven. I am starting to think that it's almost worth having a bad experience there just so I can have Sunny make up for it next time.

I haven't yet seen Coco for a massage but have seen her in the hallway at Admiral so I know what she looks like and she looks hot. I'd like to give her a try and probably will the next time I call and Sunny isn't available.

Choir Boy
08-15-13, 07:33
You are not going to get a SMILE from any of the girls at these places if all you leave is a standard tip, young man.$40 is the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $60.

But wait, $60 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $80.

Hold it, $80 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $100.

Not so fast, $100 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $120.

HappyDave
08-15-13, 08:26
You are not going to get a SMILE from any of the girls at these places if all you leave is a standard tip, young man.

I can attest to that from personal experience, and, over the years, I have been a visitor to all of those places that you have mentioned.

Instead, what you are going to be looking at is a scowl from the provider, and, as you leave, some words in Korean that I am pretty sure are curses from the mamsan, as she quickly shows you the exit. I discovered that even a small $20 tip over the standard fee will bring a smile to the provider, assuming she is worth it. I have also had the misfortune to have an absolutely horrid provider too; in this case, even the standard fee seems like too much. Fortunately, such experiences for me at least, have been rare.I find that a tip at standard of service for the establishment always gets me a smile. There are and always be some that up sell but there the exception and even then with a standard tip all is well. In the many years I have been in this, there are few if any providers that still exist. The small shops owned by older providers ya but you ddon't get much from them. Some of the mamasons of the larger places are still around but the girls never more than a year or two if even that. Not worth over tipping. .4 For HJ 1. 4 For FS, a BJ can be. 8 Or 1. 00 In some places but at OS or FE they are FS places so I tip that even for a BJ. Save your money and add pennys for next viset.

Smoke Screen
08-15-13, 14:58
$40 is the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $60.

But wait, $60 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $80.

Hold it, $80 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $100.

Not so fast, $100 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $120.I have to agree with you, standard should remain 40 but extra for extras. No matter what you tip it will never be enough for some.

NY Monger
08-15-13, 15:06
In Manhattan, its a standard 200 / visit everywhere. Some guys may tip, but usually its regulars who tip as they get extra attention and availability, sometimes. Given the cost differential between NY / RI, the RI houses must be cleaning up.

Smoke Screen
08-15-13, 15:59
In Manhattan, its a standard 200 / visit everywhere. Some guys may tip, but usually its regulars who tip as they get extra attention and availability, sometimes. Given the cost differential between NY / RI, the RI houses must be cleaning up.That's for FS, right? What about just a rub & tug?

Aluver
08-15-13, 16:21
Swung by my preferred haunt late last night and when I gave 1021 a call on my way over someone I didn't recognize answered the phone. Called back a 2nd time to make sure I had the right number and realized it was Lisa on the phone and I then remembered Mika had said something about being away for a few days when I stopped in and saw Lisa last week. There was an unusual amount of foot traffic right outside the door when I pulled up including what appeared to be a middle aged HSW who paused and even started walking over to my car until I pretended to fiddle with my phone and avoided eye contact. I had to linger a bit to get an opening to go inside with some discretion which was a first for me at that late of an hour. Got inside and Lisa dressed in casual clothes in Mamasan mode greeted me and took me in. Mika had mentioned a new girl coming in and Lisa suggested her and a few minutes later Sasha came in. Sasha has a slightly darker complexion than most of the spa girls I've seen and I, at 6' 1", towered over her so she's got to be 5' tops. Guessing she's on the upper side of 20s to low 30s and her shorter frame wasn't frail, but I wouldn't really go so far to say stocky. She has natural probably C cups with a bit of a swing to them and dark nipples which occasionally peeked out over her bra. On the quiet side but smiled a lot and still very friendly. The TS included a bit of massage action as well which was nice. Got back to the room and she started in on the massage and don't let her size fool you. I've had firm massages before but in a whirlwind of strong fingers, elbows, knees and even feet with my arms pulled up behind me she worked me over like a 2 ton elephant. I'd probably ask her to tone it down if I saw her again, but I felt great after and this is the first time I've woken up the next day had the relaxing effects of a good massage still lingering. The massage gave way to other relaxing activities and a satisfying conclusion details of which can be had via senior PM request. All in all a decent middle of the road time, not someone I'd request in the future but I wouldn't specifically say no to either. After we finished up, Sasha called out she was done and instead of Lisa, an old friend who was unfortunately already done for the night when I got there came out to see me on my way.

Slate Gravel
08-15-13, 18:19
Finally got to see Sunny at Admiral last night. I went last week and was given a different provider. But this time I called ahead to set an appointment. All of you guys who have been singing the praises of Sunny that I have been seeing since I've been on this board were not exaggerating one bit. She is beautiful, sweet, and gives a great massage as well as any I've ever had.

TS was still not working (water problem mamasan said). But that's ok, had more time for the back massage, which lasted a good 40 min. Hard enough to feel good, not too hard so that it hurt. Then the flip, which was great. (I think I'm in love. Wait, did I say that out loud?). Then more back, shoulder, neck, head rub. Sunny said "you sleep good tonight!". Which of course I did. All total over by 10 min.

So, no need for me to ever go to another MP, or see another provider. Sunny can't be beat. If any of you see me posting a review for another place, just slap me one and say "hello, McFly?"

SG

John2526
08-15-13, 19:12
Why is $40 the "correct" amount?

What would happen if we all paid $30, or $20?

Markets tend to set themselves at an appropriate amount. If enough are paying more that they won't accept the "standard" amount, then the new standard is correct.

I don't mind paying a little more for quality.

I'd hate to think there are hot young ladies out there who pursue honest work because this isn't temptingly lucrative for them.

$40 is the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $60.

Not so fast, $100 is now the standard tip, but that's not enough, so let's all leave $120.

Smoke Screen
08-15-13, 19:32

Markets tend to set themselves at an appropriate amount. If enough are paying more that they won't accept the "standard" amount, then the new standard is correct.

I'd hate to think there are hot young ladies out there who pursue honest work because this isn't temptingly lucrative for them.I think if we all paid 20 or 30 we would all be very disappointed with the service and after a short while the 30 somethings we see now would refuse to come here and we could end up with 50 or 60 somethings. That doesn't sound like fun to me. Just my opinion.

DaddysLookin
08-15-13, 19:38
I subscribe to another review site exclusively for "Rub" reviews. While some are completely bogus, the HJ rate from coast to coast, north and south and all the way around is $40. 00. Yup, no matter where you are. While I am not at all interested in a HJ when I visit, and I continue to be amazed by the numbers here who are, the recognized national rate is $40. 00.

I'd hate to think there are hot young ladies out there who pursue honest work because this isn't temptingly lucrative for them.

DaddysLookin
08-15-13, 19:48
Its been freaking foreva since anyone has said a word about club 1021, so here is a brief update. The mighty Mika, 2013 Mammasan of the year, is on BACATION, which, of course means EVERYONE gets a bacation. Rumor has it she was sighted walking Blackstone Blvd in the vicinity of Butler Hospital, talking to herself and petting the flowers. So, in her absence, Lisa is at the helm and business has been S-L-O-W. Presently, they are running Lisa, Laura and yet another "mystery camper." Mika's sister is on Bacation and I guess they are running 4 now with a Sasha filling in the gaps. Sasha is middle aged and tries hard, if you get my drift.

Choir Boy
08-16-13, 07:00
Its been freaking foreva since anyone has said a word about club 1021, so here is a brief update. The mighty Mika, 2013 Mammasan of the year, is on BACATION, which, of course means EVERYONE gets a bacation. Rumor has it she was sighted walking Blackstone Blvd in the vicinity of Butler Hospital, talking to herself and petting the flowers. So, in her absence, Lisa is at the helm and business has been S-L-O-W. Presently, they are running Lisa, Laura and yet another "mystery camper." Mika's sister is on Bacation and I guess they are running 4 now with a Sasha filling in the gaps. Sasha is middle aged and tries hard, if you get my drift.I've never been to 1021, but I used to be amused by the reports of Miss Mika. If you ask for Girl A, you get Girl B. If you ask for Girl B, you get Girl C. If you ask for Girl C, you get Girl A. Mika had you guys running around in circles. It's like you have to ask for a girl you DON'T want.

NY Monger
08-16-13, 08:42
That's for FS, right? What about just a rub & tug?I don't know, most guys will simply leave it on a table. Regs will usually leave 250 for better service or a longer time. NY AMPs are service oriented and would rather have regs (which are safer)

Than an endless flow of new guys. The AMPs also share phone numbers so unless you're in their database, they won't pickup when the heat is on for safety sake. And if you behave poorly they know as in their database, they have a rating system. So behave poorly once, even as a reg, and your service level will change. But be a good guy with a tip and suddenly they love you real long time baby!

RobinHood2
08-16-13, 10:06
I can't believe it but I went back yesterday to see If it had been a dream or if Sunny was really as good as I had thought. I haven't gone anywhere or done anything on back to back days for at least 10 years! It wasn't a dream. Sunny is really great.

While I was there the SUV from New York pulled in with, I believe. 3 new girls. I think I saw one of them being shown around just as I was leaving. Kind of cute, just a little meat on her and really strong looking legs in very tight shorts! Couldn't look to closely as Sunny had her arm around me and didn't like me looking in that direction!

RH2

CherokeeDriver
08-16-13, 21:07
I get to Providence a couple of times a year, and always try to take advantage of your great AMP scene. Or at least is used to be that way. I had not tried NMS before, but after researching previous posts, I decided to give it a try. I drew Mimi. Not bad looking, but very quiet. EXCELLENT table shower and a very good massage. Lots of tease during the TS, and she really took her time with the massage. She really had me relaxed. It seemed to take a long time to get to the flip, and when I asked for "everything" and for her to get undressed, she said "not do that here". The most she would do was pull her top up and give a HJ. She did let me play a little bit, and the HJ was very good, but I was hoping for more. I did leave clean and relaxed, but not sure I'll go back.

Oeddeo
08-17-13, 02:43
I was introduced to Sugar at One. Sugar is a cute Japanese girl, maybe in her thirties, real be-cups, small ass, less than 5 feet tall and very petite. She is what you may call a spinner.

The TS was nice and arousing, and the massage was good enough to feel like a real massage. The interesting thing about Sugar is she seemed a bit stand-offish at first but when she received her tip after the flip she suddenly came out of her shell and became very erotic. After the flip, she did a nude body to body rub on my back and front. It wasn't the soapy kind that I heard about but it was very sexy. She didn't rush at all, and she knew just how to touch me slowly in all the right places. Let me just say her BJ skills are out of this world. She could have finished me off right there if she wanted to. And good god, her gatito was as tight as a drum. It was so tight I thought I was going to explode in 8 minutes when she was on top of me. I had to quickly change positions just to keep from finishing too soon. Needless to say I had a very satisfying ending.

By the way, hell must have frozen over because after all was said and done I actually got the full hour. Hopefully this will become the norm with all the girls now.

Smoke Screen
08-17-13, 06:47
I get to Providence a couple of times a year, and always try to take advantage of your great AMP scene. Or at least is used to be that way. I had not tried NMS before, but after researching previous posts, I decided to give it a try. I drew Mimi. Not bad looking, but very quiet. EXCELLENT table shower and a very good massage. Lots of tease during the TS, and she really took her time with the massage. She really had me relaxed. It seemed to take a long time to get to the flip, and when I asked for "everything" and for her to get undressed, she said "not do that here". The most she would do was pull her top up and give a HJ. She did let me play a little bit, and the HJ was very good, but I was hoping for more. I did leave clean and relaxed, but not sure I'll go back.You should have paid closer attention while reading the posts, NMS is never an "everything" spa, R & T only. Admiral is the same.

Fly Dangler
08-17-13, 06:52
I get to Providence a couple of times a year, and always try to take advantage of your great AMP scene. Or at least is used to be that way. I had not tried NMS before, but after researching previous posts, I decided to give it a try.Apparently you did not research the previous posts very well. If you had you'd have known NMS is not now, nor has it ever been a FS AMP.

Worgent6
08-17-13, 10:54

ARG.Aregularguy, thanks for the confirmation, this has been my experience too. I hadn't previously accounted for the "local sports team" factor but will do so from now on, looks like I've missed today's mid morning time already maybe if I'm quick out the door now.

JohnnyP1787
08-17-13, 11:46
Good afternoon gentleman. I was wondering if anyone has been to Fountain St. Spa recently and if you had any reviews on the girls. I went a while ago and saw ISABELLA not BELLA. Her pic is just of her boobs and now I know why. Face is a 3 and body (with the rolls) a 2. Plus I'm in a good mood so I'm being very generous. She literally used one hand to massage my shoulder for 90 seconds and then told me to flip over. She said no matter what I wanted to do it was a 1.2 tip. She is very rude and aggressive as well. Stay away guys! Just trying to see if anyone has had an enjoyable here and with whom. Anyways, stay safe out there guys.

Smoke Screen
08-17-13, 12:52
Good afternoon gentleman. I was wondering if anyone has been to Fountain St. Spa recently and if you had any reviews on the girls. I went a while ago and saw ISABELLA not BELLA. Her pic is just of her boobs and now I know why. Face is a 3 and body (with the rolls) a 2. Plus I'm in a good mood so I'm being very generous. She literally used one hand to massage my shoulder for 90 seconds and then told me to flip over. She said no matter what I wanted to do it was a 1.2 tip. She is very rude and aggressive as well. Stay away guys! Just trying to see if anyone has had an enjoyable here and with whom. Anyways, stay safe out there guys.They do have some decent girls from time to time. I've seen Tessa a couple of times and Renee once, unfortunately I don't think they are still there.

CherokeeDriver
08-17-13, 19:05
Apparently you did not research the previous posts very well. If you had you'd have known NMS is not now, nor has it ever been a FS AMP.Yep, poor research fer sure. Probably paid too much too. Oh well, better luck next time. I DID have a good time. Not sorry I went.

NewMonger33
08-18-13, 02:06
Hey guys, so I'm heading down to Foxwoods tomorrow, planning on stopping by Providence on the way. I'm been frequenting Admiral (w / Sunny) and NMS (w / Sandra) for the past month or two, but I'm feeling like a good BJ may be in order. I've been to Harmony and FE each one time before for FS. Do you have any recommendations for places / girls who are especially skilled in this regard (BJ)? I know RTTF, (I do religiously) , but most are for HJ or FS, not for oral. Also, since I've never been to a FS place and not asked for FS, I'm not sure on the standard price (is it. 8 or $?) Any help would be appreciated.

HappyDave
08-18-13, 11:21
Hey guys, so I'm heading down to Foxwoods tomorrow, planning on stopping by Providence on the way. I'm been frequenting Admiral (w / Sunny) and NMS (w / Sandra) for the past month or two, but I'm feeling like a good BJ may be in order. I've been to Harmony and FE each one time before for FS. Do you have any recommendations for places / girls who are especially skilled in this regard (BJ)? I know RTTF, (I do religiously) , but most are for HJ or FS, not for oral. Also, since I've never been to a FS place and not asked for FS, I'm not sure on the standard price (is it. 8 or $?) Any help would be appreciated.BJ's are normaly part of a FS session and I'm typicaly not a FS guy, never a problem to get a good BJ form a place like OS and fully nude with full contact and roaming. But your going to pay FS costs 1.4 to 1.6 tip. Some of the MA spas that were out in the open as reular spas but extras were "available" there was / is a menue by provider and level of service. RI spa's at least the major ones you see posted here are either HJ for a. 4 to. 6 tip depending on otc / utc roaming and if they go topless. Then it goes to FS like OS and FE, there may be a couple silect spas with muddle ground but there very UTR.

Jack A Dogov
08-18-13, 13:15
I called ahead to see Sunny but Mama told me she wasn't available at the time I wanted. She told me when she would be available and that didn't work for me. I asked if Coco was available and she said she was so I headed on over. Well I thought, here's my chance to see if Coco is anywhere near Sunny's level. When I got there the lot was the most crowded I've seen it since they re-opened so no wonder Sunny was taken. Parked and went in. We were in the room right across from the bathroom right next to where the girls hang out between appointments. It's a very nice room and I was wondering why it's not used more often. Anyway I had a great time with Coco. I totally understand why she is the favorite of many. Her massage was different from Sunny's but still excellent and she worked out some kinks and knots I had. The rest was also great. She's very similar to Sunny in her approach as her complete focus is making sure you are happy but she has her own style. Sunny will still be my first choice but Coco is absolutely a solid alternate choice for me. If Sunny weren't there Coco would be my top choice. Went over on time by about fifteen minutes. No rushing to get me out. I will definitely repeat with her. She and Sunny could teach a course on how to be a great non FS massage provider. I volunteer to be their demonstration subject.

Stew Pid
08-20-13, 12:51
Read the reviews made an appt. Sunny is every bit as good as has been said.

Tipped her very well. She didn't even glance at it, just slipped it away.

By far the best personalized service ever. Excellent TS great massage skills.

She is attractive sweet and playful. Find it hard to believe such positive energy.

Thanks for sharing.

Little Tony II
08-20-13, 20:13
The 2013 Mammasan of the year, MIKA has been sighted back at 1021 with renewed energy and a new plan to make us all happy. (or at least that is what she told me.) Her bacation is over and it is time to get going again.

The other sighting of merit is that Penny is back and looking better than ever. She went home to Korea for 6 months, visited family, and is back to do her part to keep us cumming back happy.

So right now the line up is Penny, Sasha, & Laura. I have heard good things about Sasha. Laura is very cute, young, and is learning quickly. Lisa is now on bacation, and I think Mika said she would be back shortly. NOT BAD. Considering what has been going on lately.

Have Fun. :)

Tony :cool:

Its been freaking foreva since anyone has said a word about club 1021, so here is a brief update. The mighty Mika, 2013 Mammasan of the year, is on BACATION, which, of course means EVERYONE gets a bacation. Rumor has it she was sighted walking Blackstone Blvd in the vicinity of Butler Hospital, talking to herself and petting the flowers. So, in her absence, Lisa is at the helm and business has been S-L-O-W. Presently, they are running Lisa, Laura and yet another "mystery camper." Mika's sister is on Bacation and I guess they are running 4 now with a Sasha filling in the gaps. Sasha is middle aged and tries hard, if you get my drift.

RubMeLongTime
08-20-13, 22:31
Called admiral to see Sunny but Sunny is on vacation.

The mamasan did not sound like herself (Sylvia). I have been a solid Sunny customer for the last 20 or so AMP visits so obviously not really looking for a change but reading all about Coco I figured this would be the time to experiment a bit more. When I got there sure enough there is a new mamasan ans using that term really doesn't fit. Nancy might be 25 if and thats being gracious. However she is a real spitfire. Great sense of humor and very friendly. She greated me with hand / arm holding and a hug when we got out of the hall. She told be Coco would be in soon. Not going to detail too much but I can agree with the majority of the reports. Coco is friendly and asked a lot of get to know you questions during the session. TS was good, massage skills very good. I don't like getting my feet massaged as I am very ticklish. She had a different approach and it was terrific. ST was ok and flip was very atrentive but almost a bit too much. Lets just say that she was not in a hurry to finish and kept stopping just prior and then back to the boiling point. This went on for at least 8 times or so and I finally had to cry Uncle and ask her to finish. Plenty of OTC roaming without issue but the UTC ran into a couple or blocks. After the finish she proceeded to clean up then massage my scalp. I asked her to join me on the table and she was happy to do so. If sunny is the benchmark with solid 5's I would score coco TS 4 ST 3. 5 Massage skills 5 Flip 4. I do believe there is room for improvement which will come in time but comparing my first Coco visit to Sunnys first visit I have to rate Sunny as my current non FS AMP.

MikeWilliams88
08-21-13, 11:42
Called admiral to see Sunny but Sunny is on vacation.

The mamasan did not sound like herself (Sylvia). I have been a solid Sunny customer for the last 20 or so AMP visits so obviously not really looking for a change but reading all about Coco I figured this would be the time to experiment a bit more. When I got there sure enough there is a new mamasan ans using that term really doesn't fit. Nancy might be 25 if and thats being gracious. However she is a real spitfire. Great sense of humor and very friendly. She greated me with hand / arm holding and a hug when we got out of the hall. She told be Coco would be in soon. Not going to detail too much but I can agree with the majority of the reports. Coco is friendly and asked a lot of get to know you questions during the session. TS was good, massage skills very good. I don't like getting my feet massaged as I am very ticklish. She had a different approach and it was terrific. ST was ok and flip was very atrentive but almost a bit too much. Lets just say that she was not in a hurry to finish and kept stopping just prior and then back to the boiling point. This went on for at least 8 times or so and I finally had to cry Uncle and ask her to finish. Plenty of OTC roaming without issue but the UTC ran into a couple or blocks. After the finish she proceeded to clean up then massage my scalp. I asked her to join me on the table and she was happy to do so. If sunny is the benchmark with solid 5's I would score coco TS 4 ST 3. 5 Massage skills 5 Flip 4. I do believe there is room for improvement which will come in time but comparing my first Coco visit to Sunnys first visit I have to rate Sunny as my current non FS AMP.COCO and SUNNY? This place only have two girls working?

Yellowfever023
08-21-13, 19:56
I saw this ad on BP body rubs and thought is this a new spa in Prov, did One rename itself? Since there is no address in the ad I called and asked the address, the response shocked me. Lets just say Mika is trying to reinvent the place LOL

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-management-top-models-the-best-pink-one-22/24450391

EricWatsm33
08-22-13, 00:14
Hey everyone.

I'm a new poster here, although I have lurked for about a year. I don't get to Providence all that often, so I don't get to take advantage of its. Attractions. As much as I would like.

I met a woman last week who told my about Opulence. I read a few reports here that seemed to indicate it was not the kind of massage parlor we "prefer". But then today I noticed an ad on Backpage in where they promote that they'll have a porn star guest masseuse there. So what gives? Is this place legit? Or does it offer the extras we crave?

DaddysLookin
08-22-13, 07:19
Save your time, effort and most importantly, your CASH. Yet ANOTHER shill posting.

Hey everyone.

I'm a new poster here, although I have lurked for about a year. I don't get to Providence all that often, so I don't get to take advantage of its. Attractions. As much as I would like.

I met a woman last week who told my about Opulence. I read a few reports here that seemed to indicate it was not the kind of massage parlor we "prefer". But then today I noticed an ad on Backpage in where they promote that they'll have a porn star guest masseuse there. So what gives? Is this place legit? Or does it offer the extras we crave?

Fly Dangler
08-22-13, 07:26
I met a woman last week who told my about Opulence. I read a few reports here that seemed to indicate it was not the kind of massage parlor we "prefer". But then today I noticed an ad on Backpage in where they promote that they'll have a porn star guest masseuse there. So what gives? Is this place legit? Or does it offer the extras we crave?To date it hasn't proven to be anything but a legit place. Also seems to be connected with TanSmart in Warren (often referred to as TRANSmart) and looking at some of their BP ads a few of the ladies pictured look like they may be sporting slightly prominent adam's apples.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/opulence-tan-and-bodywork-now-open-book-us-for-that-ultimate-relaxation-experience-25/3560226

IAC they are featuring a visit this Sunday by Tyler Faith, so who knows. Maybe the leopard is changing its spots?

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/guest-adult-film-star-tyler-faith-exclusively-opulence-tan-and-bodyworks-sunday-825-25/3714879

Just the same I'm with Daddy on this one. Save your money, and if you're a shill go away!

Ccup2
08-22-13, 09:11
Hey everyone.

I met a woman last week who told my about Opulence. I read a few reports here that seemed to indicate it was not the kind of massage parlor we "prefer". But then today I noticed an ad on Backpage in where they promote that they'll have a porn star guest masseuse there. So what gives? Is this place legit? Or does it offer the extras we crave?So did I and she told me to go so I did and you should do the same and report back like you are supposed to do; thanks for your future report with the proper details of your trip; thanks again

Biggus Bishus
08-22-13, 15:00
Hey everyone.

I met a woman last week who told my about Opulence. I read a few reports here that seemed to indicate it was not the kind of massage parlor we "prefer". But then today I noticed an ad on Backpage in where they promote that they'll have a porn star guest masseuse there. So what gives? Is this place legit? Or does it offer the extras we crave?I want to meet a woman who encourages me to go to a massage parlor. Oh wait, I married her and every day I spend with her is more encouragement.

Fly Dangler
08-22-13, 21:59
After my less than stellar visit to Pleasant in April 2012 I decided it was time to try them again, and am happy I did. With Pleasant Street construction finished it's now reopened to traffic all the way through to Division, making it easier to get to.

The place, as always, was nice and clean. My provider was "Julie", a nice looking though not stunning probably mid-30s K-girl, long straight hair, skinny, nice "A"s with pencil eraser nips speaking adequate Engrish always smiling and a very pleasant personality. Sprayer still used in the TS, as were disposable scrubbies (watched her take one out of the package and toss it in a waste basket when done) , but it was thorough. Massage skills not great, but better than many and the follow on service was superb, taking direction well. $60 to the house, tip $140 and I'd definitely repeat.

They did away with using the locker room and bathrobes. To me this is a big plus.

Acid Black
08-22-13, 22:21
Gents, went to OS at beginning of Aug and saw Beebe. It was a slow Thursday night. Overall standard service she wasn't as hot as I'd like but better than what I've seen in some hotels in the Boston suburbs lately. .6 house + 1. 4 tip. So I'm giving her a massage that she really appeared to enjoy, spread her cheeks and sniffed the box, all was well. Anyway, after I'm done massaging her, I lean on her and whisper,"you want everything?" She replies in a husky / manly voice,"how much?" And we start laughing. It was funny because I'd fuck her for free, guess that's why I'm not chick! The only other thing, while doing the deed, I'd hit something (bone, diaphragm?). Anyway finished in doggie with me standing. Later.

Acid

Jd1234
08-23-13, 12:14
I want to meet a woman who encourages me to go to a massage parlor. Oh wait, I married her and every day I spend with her is more encouragement.Good One! I feel you.

EricWatsm33
08-23-13, 13:09
Just the same I'm with Daddy on this one. Save your money, and if you're a shill go away!For the record. Not a shill.

Thanks for the responses. Hope to have a report to file next week. Stay tuned! .

TheHotAzn
08-23-13, 15:31
Gentlemen, finally starting to post after over a decade of amping. Where to start, lets go with something new and an interesting place.

Mineral spring ave, place is definitely something different. Their sign has their number, decided to call for a quickie (if it was possible). Lady answered with a simple hello, and I asked if they were busy. No and then asked me when I come in. I told her 5 minutes? She laughs "wow so quick" and chuckled and said be there in a few. Got right in, pretty small place it seemed. Saw a friendly dog (chihuahua I think) , and big mama came out. Asked for how long, I said 1H and said .8 please. I was like. Isn't it .6? She said thats for 45min and totally through me off. But took the 45 just to get a test run. She called out a girl, name was Linda, short early 40ish lady with bees walked me upstairs, patted my butt and said gogogo. At this point I was intrigued in the place, got to the small ass room with a folding door. Told me to undress, and wanted a ts? I said sure thing. Got in the wet box, got cleansed, little talk just to get to know me, and off to the tiny box. Everything was standard up to the st. Felt kinda short because of the 45 min rather the full H, but I've had hh sessions that seemed longer. Told me to flip, popped, dressed to impress and left the .4.

Walked back downstairs to see big mama again and said thanks for the time and maybe be back soon to see the other girls / ladies. She giggled and said don't be too long, be quicky baby. I laughed and bid ado.

TheHotAzn
08-23-13, 15:47
I've been with Sunny ever since the old Lilys and I was so surprised she came back after the whole bust. I told her she was brave, and she said she missed all her men, I chuckled. Went to the famous Admirals and called for an appment with Sunny, she was free, and it was the first of many visits in the Admirals Quarters. Like everyone else posts, she's a doll and should be treated like a fragile one. She does her best, because she IS the best (in non FS). She cuddles, plays cute, seductive, funny and giddy. Just a pleasure to be with always. I always give her a better tip than the standard because she's just an A+, A++ even. The only thing that doesn't bring me back to her ALL the time, is that she's petite. I'm a chesticles lover for sure and ones that are kinda tall are my thing. But Sunnys short and cute, so its a good change. Happy huntin gents.

Ridgid
08-23-13, 17:11
Gents, went to OS at beginning of Aug and saw Beebe. It was a slow Thursday night. Overall standard service she wasn't as hot as I'd like but better than what I've seen in some hotels in the Boston suburbs lately. .6 house + 1. 4 tip. So I'm giving her a massage that she really appeared to enjoy, spread her cheeks and sniffed the box, all was well. Anyway, after I'm done massaging her, I lean on her and whisper,"you want everything?" She replies in a husky / manly voice,"how much?" And we start laughing. It was funny because I'd fuck her for free, guess that's why I'm not chick! The only other thing, while doing the deed, I'd hit something (bone, diaphragm?). Anyway finished in doggie with me standing. Later.

AcidFunny as hell. Still laughing my ass off.

Red Rooster
08-23-13, 23:30
You're thinking of the nuru massage. I called OS the other day and asked if they did that. The girl had never heard of it (or didn't understand me).

After the flip, she did a nude body to body rub on my back and front. It wasn't the soapy kind that I heard about but it was very sexy.

TheHotAzn
08-24-13, 14:46
Called Admiral again and they were busy and some new girls were in. I said fuck it, TOFTT as I always do for myself (prolly to get that rush when you hit a scratch ticket and actually won something). But nope, not this time. Got there, paid the .6, lady named Lee came in. Wasn't impressed with the looks (short and chubby) and hopefully the skills would suffice. Totally wrong, she wasn't new to the game, but she didn't seem into any of it: ts, talk, rub, st, or even the finish. It was all mechanical and her finish felt like an eagle claw. I wouldn't recommend her, but though in her defense, she looked really tired and the backrub felt 60% strength (?) like she was exhausted. So maybe it was just bad timing. Dressed, standard tip, left with a smile and headed out the door. Young mama or should I say sista walked me out and asked how was my time? I said it was good, hopefully next time coco and sunny will be free again. She giggled and said you call again and hopefully I'm lucky.

TheHotAzn
08-25-13, 04:04
Haven't been to this place in a while since the raids. I remember there being Bebe and Connie, but now connie changed her name and is the new mamasan? The last girl I've seen there was Daisy (who spoke damn good english for a azn girl) , and maya who moved to ABC spa (now called Refresh spa on smithfield ave). Didn't want to try this place because of the mechanics next door gettin nosy on my car, so might just do a night session. I remember Bebe having 3 maltese dogs and was the sweetest provider. Tall, dark wavy hair, with bolt ons but perfect to her body. She definetly aimed to please whenever I saw her. Kinda miss her.

Craven Morehed
08-25-13, 14:26
Funny as hell. Still laughing my ass off.LOL Me too, that was funny Acid Black

ARegularGuy
08-26-13, 17:55
Met Cutie (not to be confused w / Cutie at DT) 40+ decent sexy looking and the only other one there,"Sexy", similar look bigger tits, a tad heavier. Both had completely fat asses. Anyhow, I chose Cutie. TS, except for coolish water was long, soapy, got the right spots extra clean with the usual,"you big here." Sauna and then a 30 minute rub both dry and with oil, okay, soothing & relaxing with plenty work on my butt. Great teasing, took her time. On the flip we get to everything else which was just okay except for: 1) her B cups were mad made which was a surprise with almost no nipple an no apparent sensitivity, kinda unnatural looking and her pussy just didn't feel right so much so that I could not finish in any position. Now I'm checking for indications of a gender switch and for the life of me I couldn't detect or feel any convincing evidence, besides the room was quite dark. Very good English and sweet enough, just disappointed I couldn't finish the way I had planned. Went the full hour. Anyone else notice anything? Mamasan was a new face and a smoker, as in cigarettes.

ARG

Alover
08-27-13, 04:26
Wondering if anyone could make a NMS provider recommendation. Have only been to one AMP since raid (see previous post). Thinking of possible prostate massage. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

HappyDave
08-27-13, 15:29
Thinking of venturing soon, any recommendations on FE, Pleasant or 1021 in that order. I RFF and have seen only one that catches my eye. Looking for a little spinner with a great tease and BJ skills.

HD

TheHotAzn
08-27-13, 15:52
Wondering if anyone could make a NMS provider recommendation. Have only been to one AMP since raid (see previous post). Thinking of possible prostate massage. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.Mimi would be a great choice, yw.

MikeWilliams88
08-27-13, 18:19
Wondering if anyone could make a NMS provider recommendation. Have only been to one AMP since raid (see previous post). Thinking of possible prostate massage. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.You should call and make an appointment with ANGIE, DONNA, HANNAH, SUZY or YUMI. Good luck.

Rei Haragoma
08-27-13, 18:40
Thinking of venturing soon, any recommendations on FE, Pleasant or 1021 in that order. I RFF and have seen only one that catches my eye. Looking for a little spinner with a great tease and BJ skills.

HDBased on my experiences with all 3 of the places you have named, I suggest FE as your first choice. All of the providers there are good; so ask mamasan Sue to let you view the tasty morsels beforehand, and make your choice based on the eye candy before you. I've no complaints with any of the present staff; all are good. I'm of the opinion that they all are good providers, and I would be hard pressed to single one out over the other, but there are reports here by others that define each provider's skills in-depth: try searching the database.

Next in order would be Pleasant street, and now, easier to access that the construction has been completed. My ATF favorite is Candy. All of the providers are top-shelf insofar as easy on the eyes, although none are spinners. I am in favor of an older, experienced woman anyway, so the lack of their youth is made up by their experience. A nice, clean place; unlike FE, which is older, and badly in need of a make-over for all of the rooms.

Remember that Mika at 1021 is a legend in her own mind, ever since she awarded herself mamasan of the year, as others here on the forum have mentioned. Unless you are taken there by force, my advice is not to consider going for a visit.

If you have your mind firmly set on a young spinner, now, as pretty much has always been the case, One is where to go.

As always, remember that YMMV.

Rei Haragoma
08-27-13, 18:43
Wondering if anyone could make a NMS provider recommendation. Have only been to one AMP since raid (see previous post). Thinking of possible prostate massage. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.Donna and Mimi would be your best choices, IMHO.

HappyDave
08-27-13, 19:09
[QUOTE=Rei Haragoma; 1858382]Based on my experiences with all 3 of the places you have named, I suggest FE as your first choice. All of the providers there are good; so ask mamasan Sue to let you view the tasty morsels beforehand, and make your choice based on the eye candy before you. I've no complaints with any of the present staff; all are good. I'm of the opinion that they all are good providers, and I would be hard pressed to single one out over the other, but there are reports here by others that define each provider's skills in-depth: try searching the database.

Next in order would be Pleasant street, and now, easier to access that the construction has been completed. My ATF favorite is Candy. All of the providers are top-shelf insofar as easy on the eyes, although none are spinners. I am in favor of an older, experienced woman anyway, so the lack of their youth is made up by their experience. A nice, clean place; unlike FE, which is older, and badly in need of a make-over for all of the rooms.

Remember that Mika at 1021 is a legend in her own mind, ever since she awarded herself mamasan of the year, as others here on the forum have mentioned. Unless you are taken there by force, my advice is not to consider going for a visit.

If you have your mind firmly set on a young spinner, now, as pretty much has always been the case, One is where to go.

As always, remember that YMMV. [/QUOTE ] Thanks, I liked the mirrors on the wall at 1021 have not been since the crackdown was always a good time same for FE, your right about pleasant was there a while ago. FE its been years I did OS and Admerel recently and reviwed.

A N I M A L
08-27-13, 22:00
New girls June, Julie. Both look young.

JohnnyP1787
08-28-13, 00:25
Hi there everyone,

Long time follower / monger here. I've been to Fountain St. Twice with mixed results. I was wondering if anyone has been recently and if you have any good suggestions? I've been to Admiral / NMS many times and have plenty of info to share. PM me. Take care guys and as always stay safe out there.

HappyDave
08-28-13, 06:40
Hi there everyone,

Long time follower / monger here. I've been to Fountain St. Twice with mixed results. I was wondering if anyone has been recently and if you have any good suggestions? I've been to Admiral / NMS many times and have plenty of info to share. PM me. Take care guys and as always stay safe out there.Yes I suggest you contribute some reports of were you have beed. None of the places you speek of are UTR so you should feel free to share with us.

MongerExpert
08-28-13, 16:05
Good place, was open after 2am, pretty cool. Drew a Korean girl from NY, cycling through, easy on the eyes, not a KO, but she assured me no FS there. I attempted to go to.

55 Bradford, but it was close to 2am and I'm sure the mamasan doesn't need LE to show up with one car in the lot. This was my first time there, and it took me about 20 mins to find where the entrance was, and where to park as it's nearby two parking lots, Hess, Walgreen's. Finally I found it, and talk about looking like an AMP, with the staircase, security cameras, whole 9. Anyways I was getting a bad vibe to begin with, but it turned out to be a " friendly " massage as usual. I was there for a good hour, but she said most girls don't do anything but HE. I got spooked so as I pulled up. 6 guys pulled up at the exact same time, thought I was going to get robbed, but they were going to the same place, LOL. If I went earlier damage would have been at 55 brad, or 385. There seemed to be a lot of traffic after 2am on that street, so be careful with too much AMP money on you. I can fill you in on pm, not FS, but got what I needed for the trip. Again better than all Massachusetts AMPs.

Aluver
08-29-13, 09:23
Swung by 1021 last night and Mika is back in town and I had a great time with Penny. There were some temporary posting signs on the side street saying no parking 6 am to 6 pm for Thurs and Fri, so I'm guessing they might be finishing up the paving project

Rito1
08-29-13, 11:00
First time at a R. I. Spa in over a year. I needed it. Rang the bell and Pink met me and took me to the room. She is about 5' 6"-5' 7" slim with nice natural "C" cups. Off to the TS which was very nice. Lots of attention to rito jr. And used alot of soap. Back to the room she gave me a so so massage before asking what do I want. You guy know the rest of the story. I will say even though she was nice I don't know if I would choose her again. It was a little challenging with trying to roam. Time in the door to out was 55 minutes.

Face = 8.

Body = 8.

TS = 9.

Massage =5.

Other = 7.

.6 + $.4

Pouty
08-29-13, 11:19
In town for a few day. RTFF and can't seem to find "one". Searches bring up "smile" Help please.

Pouty

R Lawrence
08-29-13, 13:16
In town for a few day. RTFF and can't seem to find "one". Searches bring up "smile" Help please.

PoutyIf you go to "Rub Maps" you will very quickly be able to locate any AMP throughout the US. They sort by State and Citiy. Maps are included.

Sincerly,

RL

Aluver
08-29-13, 16:36
If you go to "Rub Maps" you will very quickly be able to locate any AMP throughout the US. They sort by State and Citiy. Maps are included.

Sincerly,

RLIs Rub Maps worth the premium membership? It does list a lot of parlors but I noticed there was a review submitted yesterday for 1021 which appears to have Coco listed as the masseuse (assuming the little pink girl icon with a name is the masseuse) and she hasn't been around for months so I'm guessing most of the reviews are bogus? Also, not clear if the $14. 95 / mo is recurring which I suspect it is.

R Lawrence
08-29-13, 18:19
Is Rub Maps worth the premium membership? It does list a lot of parlors but I noticed there was a review submitted yesterday for 1021 which appears to have Coco listed as the masseuse (assuming the little pink girl icon with a name is the masseuse) and she hasn't been around for months so I'm guessing most of the reviews are bogus? Also, not clear if the $14. 95 / mo is recurring which I suspect it is.Aluver,

I did not have their Premium Membership, however since a fellow USASG Meber did, he forwarded RM Reviews to me from the two Maine AMPs that I had recently visited and reviewed [Kennebunk and York], so we could readily compare my reality with the reviews. One of the two AMP Reviews was totally fantasyKennebunk] and there were at least 10 or so of these false reports. Neither of the AMPs had been open more than 5-6 weeks, so my experience and the Reviews were close in time. At least half of the York AMP Reviews were bogus.

The Free access has the advantage of listing AMPs plus Phone #'s as well as exact locations, with their complete proper name. So it's a time saver, only for locating, but unreliable for assessing services.

Sincerely,

RL

DaddysLookin
08-29-13, 18:58
I concur with this assessment and I am a premium member there and will not be renewing when the prepaid annual runs out.

There is a lot of bogus crap on there and I also visited Kennebunk for a laugh, and it was a laugh. I have not visited York and will take a passss.

The only good information is the addresses. IMO, not worth the money.

Aluver,

I did not have their Premium Membership, however since a fellow USASG Meber did, he forwarded RM Reviews to me from the two Maine AMPs that I had recently visited and reviewed [Kennebunk and York], so we could readily compare my reality with the reviews. One of the two AMP Reviews was totally fantasyKennebunk] and there were at least 10 or so of these false reports. Neither of the AMPs had been open more than 5-6 weeks, so my experience and the Reviews were close in time. At least half of the York AMP Reviews were bogus.

The Free access has the advantage of listing AMPs plus Phone #'s as well as exact locations, with their complete proper name. So it's a time saver, only for locating, but unreliable for assessing services.

Sincerely,

RL

A N I M A L
08-29-13, 21:26
Oh yeah. Lisa's back.

HappyDave
08-29-13, 21:37

PoutyThey all advertise in back page boston under body rub

Uncle Primo
08-29-13, 23:40
Rarely do I post here, but I have enjoyed the hobby for years. I have followed closely the reports of several seniors who I trust. Yard, Muffy, Little Tony, Sms. To name a few. I have been going to 1021 for years at these gentlemen's recommendations. (What happened to RIDesigner?)

I was there Tuesday early evening. Had NUNU, she has only been there a week. She is young and eager, but hardly any English. I had a great time. She was so tight.

Mika said Penny was on her day off? She also said more favorites will be coming back.

Thanks to all. See you later.

Primo

Sr Diablito
08-30-13, 10:43
Stopped by Pleasant St. Last night only to discover that my fav's were on Bacation. So I went with mamasan's recommendation. In came Mickey. Not my speed. Not fugly, but not my speed. Plain jane with skinny legs and no butt. Decent English and weird sense of humor. The table shower was uninspired her massage skills were a little better but not great. After the flip she asks what I want. Meanwhile junior is uninspired by her looks and the level of service so far. But I'm here and not every meal has to be at a five star restaurant so I tell her I want everything. I figure maybe she's just not much of a masseuse but has other skills. Well she asks how much I pay and I tell her 140."Price gone up" she says and she asks for more. Well I'm in no mood to negotiate so I tell her that I really just want a massage. She finishes the massage, only now she starts the tease and now it's getting good. I let her finish the massage. Mr. Happy is not happy and I contemplate stiffing her but don't want her running to mamasan and complaining. So I give her 40 and go on my way.

Sr Diablito
08-30-13, 10:46
Last week I went to FE and just on a whim, decided to TOFTT and see if there were any surprises and there was. I didn't ask for anyone in particular on purpose.

Summer is a about 25, 5'2' cute with kind of wild sexy hair ala yo-yo. She's thin, and lacks a butt. She makes up for that with natural C's and a great attitude. She's not Ruby, but she was sweet and sexy and can speak English.

She gives a good TS and a poor massage. A couple of minutes into the massage, I asked her for a soft massage, and she gave what amounted to, a very good 15 minute tease. All her other skills are very good. And she is tight! After we were done she cuddled til our time was up.

The kicker was, when I paid her she counted the money and said "is this ALL for me?" like a kid at Christmas, then gave me a big hug and said "thank you sooo much". BTW I gave her the standard tip. Even tho I miss the butt, I'll repeat. Good skills and great attitude.

Alover
08-30-13, 14:20
Stopped by NMS for the first time. Took forum advice and requested Donna. Her looks were ok, nothing special. Shower technique was good. Lots of teasing. Massage was fair and finish was also fair. She allowed plenty of UTC roaming. Don't think I'll repeat.

Oscarr9999
09-01-13, 01:01
Finally decided to make the trek from MA and try the RI experience. Wasn't ready for FS so went to North Main Street. Nice professionally run place. Honestly, I was looking for a good massage as much as a HE. I drew Mimi who was OK looking but very quiet as her English was not very good. However, her massage skills were fantastic. The table shower was a new and interesting experience, relaxing but not really erotic. The HE was OK but a bit mechanical and fully clothed. .6. 4.

Question for those who go here frequently. Is there a way to see the available girls and pick the one you want? Also, if I went to a FS place, is there one that provides a decent massage? TIA

Smoke Screen
09-01-13, 08:12
Finally decided to make the trek from MA and try the RI experience. Wasn't ready for FS so went to North Main Street. Nice professionally run place. Honestly, I was looking for a good massage as much as a HE. I drew Mimi who was OK looking but very quiet as her English was not very good. However, her massage skills were fantastic. The table shower was a new and interesting experience, relaxing but not really erotic. The HE was OK but a bit mechanical and fully clothed. .6. 4.

Question for those who go here frequently. Is there a way to see the available girls and pick the one you want? Also, if I went to a FS place, is there one that provides a decent massage? TIAI'm sure there is a FS girl out there somewhere who provides a good massage, I just haven't found her yet. FS girls specialize in FS, the massage is just an added attraction. It's kind of like going to McDonalds, they specialize in burgers and add fries as a sideline. Massage with HE places specialize in massages and add a HE as a sideline. Guess you could say the HJ is comparative to the fries. Now if we could substitute the fries for a HJ I would be a steady customer.

It's been my experience that NMS & Admiral St. Offer the best massages, of course each girl is an individual and they can vary in their technique.

Fly Dangler
09-01-13, 11:21
Question for those who go here frequently. Is there a way to see the available girls and pick the one you want?Definitely! You just have to ask.

BTW, a pretty good first report. Welcome!

A N I M A L
09-01-13, 13:04
Stopped by Admiral this morning and Sunny is back from Bacation and she is well rested and glad to be back. While leaving seen new girls there. Word must be getting around finally. Starting to get new providers. Good sign.

Alover
09-01-13, 18:51
Have seen adds for pontiac spa in the PP but haven't noticed any postings on the forum. Has anyone been yet? Thinking of trying soon. Anyone know the level of service?

PvdHandyman
09-02-13, 16:39
Stopped by Admiral this morning and Sunny is back from Bacation and she is well rested and glad to be back. While leaving seen new girls there. Word must be getting around finally. Starting to get new providers. Good sign.Called on Friday asked for bonnie mama said she wasn't there any more. (some of you may be happy) When showed up said have 2 new girls try one now one next time. Got leia? I think it was her first time. Washed my back and leggs then splashed water to rinse, turn over same. Back to room asked for a hard massage, got soft then kung-fu grip finish will not repeat.

A N I M A L
09-03-13, 19:43
Called on Friday asked for bonnie mama said she wasn't there any more. (some of you may be happy) When showed up said have 2 new girls try one now one next time. Got leia? I think it was her first time. Washed my back and leggs then splashed water to rinse, turn over same. Back to room asked for a hard massage, got soft then kung-fu grip finish will not repeat.Thanks for the info. Come to find out CC is the other girls name she was the one I seen walking by, she was a doll looks like Sunny size but better body.

I didn't`t see the other one just heard there was 2 new ones there. I will try CC tomorrow and report. I know Sunny, CoCo,

Lisa, Julie. Are all good providers. New ones are Lee and CC. So we know by your report Lee wasn't to your liking and thanks for the heads up. I`m pretty shocked because this place is known for its great massage and TS. In the future if your not happy with your provider no matter where you go, just ask for manager and ask for another provider. Or ask for line up. Every place you go will want to make sure you are happy. Only if they are really busy they will say can't right now to busy. And if the manager asks you when your leaving how was she. Pull the manager to the side and tell her, believe me if she is not good they will fix it. Don't be afraid to say she wasn't good, no place wants to have providers that are not working well and it will help your fellow mongers. Hopes this helps.

TheHotAzn
09-04-13, 03:27

Question for those who go here frequently. Is there a way to see the available girls and pick the one you want? Also, if I went to a FS place, is there one that provides a decent massage? TIA1021, iirc, used to be the #1 place for both FS and massage, idk about now thoough. Pink and tina coming to mind *misses them*

Knight62
09-04-13, 12:44
Thanks for the info. Come to find out CC is the other girls name she was the one I seen walking by, she was a doll looks like Sunny size but better body.

I didn't`t see the other one just heard there was 2 new ones there. I will try CC tomorrow and report. I know Sunny, CoCo,

Lisa, Julie. Are all good providers. New ones are Lee and CC. So we know by your report Lee wasn't to your liking and thanks for the heads up. I`m pretty shocked because this place is known for its great massage and TS. In the future if your not happy with your provider no matter where you go, just ask for manager and ask for another provider. Or ask for line up. Every place you go will want to make sure you are happy. Only if they are really busy they will say can't right now to busy. And if the manager asks you when your leaving how was she. Pull the manager to the side and tell her, believe me if she is not good they will fix it. Don't be afraid to say she wasn't good, no place wants to have providers that are not working well and it will help your fellow mongers. Hopes this helps.Animal, who's the Mama-San now.

RubMeLongTime
09-04-13, 13:41
Animal, who's the Mama-San now.Nancy is the current mama-san although mama-san is a stretch as she is lucky to be 25 in American yrs.

A N I M A L
09-04-13, 16:35
Animal, who's the Mama-San now.Mama is Nancy

A N I M A L
09-04-13, 16:39

Question for those who go here frequently. Is there a way to see the available girls and pick the one you want? Also, if I went to a FS place, is there one that provides a decent massage? TIATry Admiral Street Spa. 375 Admiral St providence. Great massage there. Ask for line up. So you can see what's available.

Friendly staff there, private parking. Hope this helps.

TheHotAzn
09-04-13, 18:14
Have seen adds for pontiac spa in the PP but haven't noticed any postings on the forum. Has anyone been yet? Thinking of trying soon. Anyone know the level of service?All I know is the providers are Chinese and YMMV as far as the provider and what they provide. GL.

TheHotAzn
09-04-13, 18:20
Saw Ruby at Mineral spring, this would be my 3rd time going and so far this place is pretty tits, and I mean TITS on this visit. She prolyl about late 30s, maybe mid 30s. But man, she has some nice natural D's on a k-chick. Not only were my hands satisfied, but my body and jr were completely satisfied. She asked if I was there before and I told her about linda, and she seemed more comfortable throughout the session. Hoping I'm not le or something. Her rating (0-5) : 4 Looks (+.5 on the rack) .5 massage. 3 tease. 5 finish, and 3. 5 ts. The only lame thing about this place is its 60 for 45mins and 80 for full hour. Kinda strange, but just went with the 45min. Gave her 4 for the good time and left a satisfied customer, will definite return. I believe theres one more girl there named bebe, might try her if I get sick of (which I highly doubt) ruby. Happy hunts!

TheHotAzn
09-04-13, 18:30
Totally a legit business, provider was a male Chinese masseuse. I said what the hay, why not and get some healing. Aside from the fact that the place was legit, the session was really good and he pinpointed some flaws and helped me out with my back problems. So to those that are mongerin, avoid this place as far as hanky pankins go. But go for a heal up.

Was thinkin about tryin the other place. 96 rolf sq, so might TOFTT again (even though I'm sure its legit, but hey, you never know).

Oscarr9999
09-05-13, 00:29
Thanks for all the info. I am itching to go back. Will report when I do. My fear is if I go FS, there no returning LOL.

TheHotAzn
09-05-13, 03:55
Thanks for all the info. I am itching to go back. Will report when I do. My fear is if I go FS, there no returning LOL.Definitely no turning back, unless you're poor.

NY Monger
09-05-13, 13:17
Thanks for all the info. I am itching to go back. Will report when I do. My fear is if I go FS, there no returning LOL.Itching and full service are words that shouldn't be used together! (Hopefully)

Rei Haragoma
09-05-13, 19:24
Nancy is the current mama-san although mama-san is a stretch as she is lucky to be 25 in American yrs.Geez, let's see, this would make #5 since they opened under a new banner, if memory serves.

Never knew of an AMP to go through Mamsans as often as they do; maybe there isn't enough business for them, and they get bored, and therefore, move on to greener (and more profitable) pastures.

Just sayin'

RubMeLongTime
09-05-13, 23:30
Geez, let's see, this would make #5 since they opened under a new banner, if memory serves.

Never knew of an AMP to go through Mamsans as often as they do; maybe there isn't enough business for them, and they get bored, and therefore, move on to greener (and more profitable) pastures.

Just sayin'Yeah I was wondering about that as well. I personally only know of the last four with the current and previous one being very friendly and presumably good for business. However in talking with the girls there was some hostility between mgmt and the girls so maybe they are trying to keep the help happy?

A N I M A L
09-06-13, 01:21
Geez, let's see, this would make #5 since they opened under a new banner, if memory serves.

Just sayin'Looks like there trying to find the right one. Sometimes finding he right person is not easy.

Smoke Screen
09-06-13, 05:26
Nancy is the current mama-san although mama-san is a stretch as she is lucky to be 25 in American yrs.Is this mamason the young one that was there 6 to 8 weeks ago? Very friendly & pretty, more like she should be giving massages rather than running the place.

DaddysLookin
09-06-13, 07:16
It has taken quite a while, but I report a few notations on here and many on other forums place FS tipping at a C-note all over the place. I think the new norm has become $100 FS average tip with $120 and $140 for exceptional and outstanding performance by your cruise director. In a lot of the accounts, the cruise director took the C-note and reminded you to bring more next time, with no slippage in service. Meaning that the C-note is fine.

I just throw this out there as an FYI and a reminder that OVERPAYING screws us all and is the same as throwing blood into the water at these places with the sharks rising to the top. Average performance (80% of the time) deserves average compensation, and that is pretty much a C-note.

RubMeLongTime
09-06-13, 09:14
Is this mamason the young one that was there 6 to 8 weeks ago? Very friendly & pretty, more like she should be giving massages rather than running the place.Yes long black hair and glasses. I too think she would make a great worker and also asked if she would but got shot down Bummer. Very friendly girl.

RubMeLongTime
09-06-13, 12:51
Was heading over to NMS hoing to see Yumi today but she was out. All my other favs were out or busy so mamasan said I should try Suzi. OK why not. Driving down I thought if I have to try someone new I should try Cici at admiral. So the car drove to admiral instead.

I have no idea of her age other than over 25. Typical K girl stature with full bees on top. She was friendly and escorted me to the ts. This a great experience. Very complete and a mini massage as well. I am not a spring chicken myself and after the ts the little guy was all eager and standing proud. Thats a first for me which was a credit to cici. Back to the room she started with the st first. Now my name usually has meaning. I'm not one to not take advantage of the full hour for stimulation, afte 10 min of so very good st it was time to flip and I might have lasted another 5 if I was luck. She just knee all the right buttons to push. She left to get towels and I look at the clock. 25 min have past and I thought to myself that this was the first time I was going to get shorted. After the clean she goes into the massage. So looks like I'm ok on the hr. I opted for a leg and foot and it was just right. I needed so cuddle time and she was good and reciprocating in that regard as well. Overall I would give her a 5. Very lovely girl, very understandable English, and quite proficient. If given a choice between sunny or cici for my next first I would take cici in a heartbeat. The only downside was after I gave her the normal tip please 20 she seemed to be disappointed. There was no topless although utc roaming throughout was ok. Still I will be seeing her as my new number one more often.

Existierende
09-06-13, 14:27
I had a massage appointment scheduled today, and the person, who has been well-reviewed a couple times, said she needs to do the massage in a hotel this weekend because work is being done on her house. Sounds plausible, but do you all think there is any reason to worry? I rescheduled for tomorrow, because I wanted to think about it.

This is not in Providence, but in New Bedford.

Thanks,

E

Rei Haragoma
09-06-13, 20:32
I had a massage appointment scheduled today, and the person, who has been well-reviewed a couple times, said she needs to do the massage in a hotel this weekend because work is being done on her house. Sounds plausible, but do you all think there is any reason to worry? I rescheduled for tomorrow, because I wanted to think about it.

This is not in Providence, but in New Bedford.

Thanks,

EJust a roach control appointment, most likely.

The only reason to worry is if YOU have to pay for the hotel room.

You're better off visiting beautiful downtown Providence; the land of milk and honey.

Rei Haragoma
09-06-13, 20:45
Looks like there trying to find the right one. Sometimes finding he right person is not easy.Yeah, take it from one who knows: finding the right one ain't easy.

I'd be glad to give you the details on why my ex wasn't the right one, and I am pretty sure 90% of the mongers here would volunteer to do the same.

However: my degree of satisfaction has increased a thousand-fold since being introduced to the Asian ladies.

But, back to the topic at hand: I imagine there has to be some harmony between the worker bees and the queen for everything to go smoothly, and as you have said, sometimes it takes time to find the right combination.

Also, I agree with other posts regarding the present Mamsan, in that she would make a FINE worker. It's been a while since I coaxed a Mamsan to come in and close the door and spend the time with me, so I guess I better turn on the Irish charm, kiss the Blarney Stone, and see what luck I have, be'gorrah!

ProvGuy
09-07-13, 13:18
Hello there, I haven't taken the dive into FS yet but I was wondering when did it changed from $.4 to $? Didn't think the girls would take that drastic a cut in profit but if that is the new standard who am I to argue. Also Daddy, I tried to send you a pm but your box is full.

It has taken quite a while, but I report a few notations on here and many on other forums place FS tipping at a C-note all over the place. I think the new norm has become $100 FS average tip with $120 and $140 for exceptional and outstanding performance by your cruise director. In a lot of the accounts, the cruise director took the C-note and reminded you to bring more next time, with no slippage in service. Meaning that the C-note is fine.

I just throw this out there as an FYI and a reminder that OVERPAYING screws us all and is the same as throwing blood into the water at these places with the sharks rising to the top. Average performance (80% of the time) deserves average compensation, and that is pretty much a C-note.

Smoke Screen
09-07-13, 19:39
Hello there, I haven't taken the dive into FS yet but I was wondering when did it changed from $.4 to $? Didn't think the girls would take that drastic a cut in profit but if that is the new standard who am I to argue. Also Daddy, I tried to send you a pm but your box is full.I think you would be hard pressed to find a decent looking girl in an AMP (at least the main and most popular ones) to give you the type of service you're looking for at a reduced amount, down to 100. Sure, you can always say "that's all I've got" and walk out the door, but they will remember you as the guy that can't pay what he's suppose to. Trust me, it will show in your next visit by (if you're lucky) a very mediocre time, and if you're not so lucky, she'll say "pay first" and it won't be 100.

I don't mean to be disagreeable nor offensive, I like my money as much as the next guy and I would prefer paying less than the 140 but I want to be treated right when I go to an AMP. However, I know some girls are pushing for 160, not going to happen, at least not with me. So, in a way, it's understandable why some of us are pushing for 100, but that's not going to happen either, not with good service. Of course if you go to the less popular places, 100 might fly, I don't go to them too often, so I can't be sure.

Fly Dangler
09-07-13, 20:12
However, I know some girls are pushing for 160, not going to happen, at least not with me. So, in a way, it's understandable why some of us are pushing for 100, but that's not going to happen either, not with good serviceI have to agree with you 100% on this. While Providence was closed there where some providers in Pawtucket successfully pushing for $160 and more, with a few continuing to do so (albeit unsuccessfully in most cases). Since Providence reopened a few there tried the upsell also, while others didn't count their tips and got burned.

Since $140 is and has been the standard tip for good FS for years, with less for less stellar service (please explain to the provider or mamasan when there's a problem, unless it's at someplace like Shrine where less stellar is their standard) it will probably remain the norm here for a while to come. IMHO we shouldn't let a few upselling ladies or cheap charlies create adversarial relationships for the rest of us since it ruins the atmosphere.

WalterMitty
09-08-13, 04:33
I pay for service, attitude and appearance. I go to RI because thats where the younger attractive asian women are and although sometimes there may be less than stellar service and / or attitude, I always plan to pay 140 fro FS.

My last visit to One, a couple of months ago, I was confonted with an upsell by Skye. She wanted more, thats the one word that came out of her mouth when I tipped her.

I told her that 140 is for the GOOD service that I expect when I come here and "more" only occurs when I receive exceptional service (and I have the dough).

I told her she was good, not exceptional and if there was a next time between us, I would inform the mamasan of her upselling.

I don't plan on paying less unless the AMPs in RI suddenly begin looking like the AMPs in MA

TheHotAzn
09-08-13, 18:49
Chinese owned foot reflexology, totally legit biz (afaik) but was a decent foot massage and some scalp massage. Left. 4+.1 for tip and hour. Prolly won't return even for a foot reflex.

Yello Tail
09-10-13, 20:01
I have to agree with you 100% on this. While Providence was closed there where some providers in Pawtucket successfully pushing for $160 and more, with a few continuing to do so (albeit unsuccessfully in most cases). Since Providence reopened a few there tried the upsell also, while others didn't count their tips and got burned.

Since $140 is and has been the standard tip for good FS for years, with less for less stellar service (please explain to the provider or mamasan when there's a problem, unless it's at someplace like Shrine where less stellar is their standard) it will probably remain the norm here for a while to come. IMHO we shouldn't let a few upselling ladies or cheap charlies create adversarial relationships for the rest of us since it ruins the atmosphere.I remember when the FS standard was 100, then 120, then 140. Someday it will be 160. What is interesting to me is that all this time the house fee has remained 60.

I agree with Fly, let mama know if the provider was less than stellar.

AsianLPGAfan
09-10-13, 20:24
I remember when the FS standard was 100, then 120, then 140. Someday it will be 160. What is interesting to me is that all this time the house fee has remained 60.

I agree with Fly, let mama know if the provider was less than stellar.In MA the Thai AMPs set their house fees from 70-80$ and this also leaves to the 10-20$ upsell on just a basic HE if the place offers that.

Existierende
09-10-13, 21:26
After seeing a decent review elsewhere, and given her attractive price, I decided to give Gina a shot. She's between PVD and New Bedford, but since it's not that far, and I visited her from PVD, I thought I'd post the review here. She's cheap and so the little drive might be worth it for some. She used to advertise at 75, but is not at 85. I don't know if that's a price hike, or if she is just giving longer massages. She used to advertise for 45 mins, now says the full hour. I paid 75 plus 15 tip, though she didn't ask for one. I got the full hour, though it included a shower, which was really needed.

Anyhow, Gina responds to email quickly and is good with TCOB. I met her at a hotel, which is just temporary, she usually does the massages in her house. She looks just like the pics in her ad, and the face pic she sends you if you make an appointment with her. She's short. 5 ft or so, a little stocky, but pretty toned. Nice muscular legs. Decent tramp stamp behind, you can see it in her pics. Very nicely pierced nips on some perky (for her age, which she posts as 35 and seems right) C-cup tits. She'll chat if you want, but isn't too chatty. The music was the radio station on a hotel clock radio, so not the best, but who cares.

Lots of oil, so you need a shower afterwards. Mostly a relaxing rub, not a therapeutic massage. Even still, I would have liked it a little harder. She starts teasing after about 15-20 mins. And it's a loooong tease. She kept brushing my ass crack, and at first it was great. But then it went on and on, and I started to think she wasn't going to go any further. She did eventually get there, though didn't pay as much attention as I would have liked (though I didn't really say anything either). She rubs her boobs on you, and you can touch pretty freely, though I didn't push it. She reached under here and there, then the flip. She encourages roaming and likes to have her nips sucked. She gives a very good HE. One thing that's really good about her is that she likes you to tell her what you like. She really wants to please. She gave me a nice cleanup, then a bit more massage of the legs, and off to the shower.

So all in all, a good deal for the price.

Existierende
09-10-13, 21:27
Oops, forgot Gina's BP add.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-can-i-give-a-rub-down-squeduling-for-tuesday-910-35/24759584

Ampman44
09-11-13, 14:01
http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-spend-an-hour-of-pleasure-with-me-25/24680267

Any intel on this one?

Brent01
09-11-13, 14:54
If you are a senior member and a gentleman please PM me for details.

She is super cute, amazing spinner body, very intelligent, not a clock watcher, our bargain nude massage with roaming and HJ for the hour actually went to 90 minutes, no upsell, fantastic tease in a nice, clean, safe apartment in a good part of town.

Will send you the link to her post so you can contact her direct.

BaseballDude
09-11-13, 15:20
The current lineup is

Penny, Lisa and ShaSha.

But they do rotate on bacation.

Each is attractive in theri own way very enthusiastic provide a good service and generally do not watch the clock.

Eventhough I have called ahead my last 3 times I have had to wait 20 to 40 minutes for a girl eventhough Mika says no problem.

MikeWilliams88
09-11-13, 15:30
I remember when the FS standard was 100, then 120, then 140. Someday it will be 160. What is interesting to me is that all this time the house fee has remained 60.

I agree with Fly, let mama know if the provider was less than stellar.The MONEY is always going to be in your pocket, and how much to TIP is always going to be your option. The girls at any MP do know you as a cheapor or a GOOD tipper sooner or later, and the service will come as what you pay and thats what you get. I believe let the MAMA know about the service is less than STELLAR is not going to change much, because whats STELLAR SERVICE? Unless your a GOOD tipper and the SERVICE is POOR.

R Lawrence
09-12-13, 08:00
The current lineup is

Penny, Lisa and ShaSha.

But they do rotate on bacation.

Each is attractive in theri own way very enthusiastic provide a good service and generally do not watch the clock.

Eventhough I have called ahead my last 3 times I have had to wait 20 to 40 minutes for a girl eventhough Mika says no problem.Baseball Dude,

I think that I have stumbled into the reason that you have to wait at 1021.

They are advertising at least 4 times a day on Boston BP Body Rubs. Boston Escorts a couple of times a week. Massage once in a while. Providence Backpage, nada!

Mika must have read all the posts and got inspired to run a business.

Like a Marketing Specialist once said,"A terrible thing happens when you don't advertise, nothing!"

RL

RH Treller
09-12-13, 08:37
If you are a senior member and a gentleman please PM me for details.

She is super cute, amazing spinner body, very intelligent, not a clock watcher, our bargain nude massage with roaming and HJ for the hour actually went to 90 minutes, no upsell, fantastic tease in a nice, clean, safe apartment in a good part of town.

Will send you the link to her post so you can contact her direct.Your mailbox is full.

Rei Haragoma
09-12-13, 17:07
Your mailbox is full.As would be expected, under the cirCUMstances.

Sorry.

I am a bad man.

Slate Gravel
09-12-13, 18:59
Ok. So I titled this disappointing on purpose. It wasn't horrible, nobody got hurt, no LEO showing up. Just the most disappointing session I believe I've ever had. I have frequented the Fountain many times and have seen multiple providers there, all of which were at least good or very good in my book. I hadn't been in a while, so I checked on their BP ad and the provider I've seen the last several times (and who I am kind of a regular with) was not scheduled. However, a cutie that I had seen there before in passing was on the list for that time. So I called and scheduled to see her.

Went in, let the guy at the desk know I had called for appt, and he had one of the other girls go get her. When she came out, she looked like she had just woken up (it wasn't that late). She took me back to her room (usually they have you change into a robe in locker room up front). Offered me a towel instead of a robe. I'm ok with that, as many places use towels instead of robes, but this was a hand towel not a bath towel. It barely fit around me (and I am not a big guy). Then she took me to the TS room. Very quick wash that was back only, then flip, then genitals only. Must not have been 3 minutes. Back to the room. I've had hard massages, light feather touch massages, but this was neither. Just a very slightly oiled pressing on back only, maybe 5 min before she asks I want extras.

Her negotiation skills were not very good, because when I asked how much each level of service was she gave me the prices, but immediately said "but if you think that's too high I can work with you". In 10 sec she dropped $50 off the quoted FS price, and it was now under the AMP going rate. If I had pressed, I am sure I could have gotten an even lower rate, but was starting to get the idea that she was really new at this and began to feel bad for her. So I went with the FS, thinking well, at least this part should be ok.

Not so much. Unwrapped the condom, laid it on my stomach, then said she had to go to the bathroom before we started. While she was gone, I looked down at the condom and thought "that's strange, looks like a mighty small condom" but didn't have my glasses on at that point and figured it was just my eyesight. When she came back in, she put the condom on right away before even an HJ. Then soon onto the FS. Ok, so we begin, and a) she is very tight, be) very dry, see) condom is def an extra small (and no, I am not backhandedly bragging about my size. I'm average, there was def a condom issue). Changed to CG, Doggie, getting actually painful, so I finally had to ask if she had some lube. Finally was able to finish, mostly just to get it over with and left.

So while she seemed like a nice girl (she said she was 21. But maybe she was barely that) , I was very disappointed. Maybe sometimes you just don't click with a provider. Maybe she is new at this and lacks the experience to do a good job. I don't really want to call her out on here in case it was an off night, or just that we didn't click. So if you want more info PM me. If she'd ripped me off or something, I'd be happy to broadcast it, but it was so disappointing I had to share (and / or vent) but she was nice enough I don't want to get her fired or anything.

Kool Zero
09-13-13, 23:12
I pay for service, attitude and appearance. I go to RI because thats where the younger attractive asian women are and although sometimes there may be less than stellar service and / or attitude, I always plan to pay 140 fro FS.I totally agree with you. I always liked to carry one Jackson more than standard with me. If the service was stellar I would pay 160, but usually it was always 140 for the standard service. I use to tell the upsellers "you can get more now and I will never return or accept what I offer and have a steady costumer." More girls actually prefer the steady costumers. Especially in the past when some girls would start at 200. It's hard to walk away when you're in the moment, but at prices of 180-200 the moment fades quickly and I would rather walk.

Momo2
09-14-13, 08:48
Finaly made it back here. Walked in late Tuesday afternoon and drew Sunny. Cute K girl well reviewed here. Checking the place out and nothing much has changed. Maybe new paint. The Shower rooms remain the same with the large tub of water. Sunny gives a very nice TS with some quick soapy hand moves. Everything getts washed twice including between my fingers, After a few minutes in the sauna to dry up we're back to the room. Oh yeah just remembered, no plastic bags for my belongings.

Sunny can carry a conversation. She gives a decent relaxing massage. I might have taken a short snooze before I remembered what I was there for. Then the ligh tgets dimmed and the light touch starts. Nice long tease. Very nice HR after the flip. Was allowed more than I expected. Had an extra 15 minutes and I requested a nice scalp and neck massage. Definitely a repeat but I am looking to meeting the rest of the staff. 60/40.

Nice to have them back. Sunny mentioned that she new some of the old guard. She said JJ was no longer in the biz.

BaseballDude
09-16-13, 08:20
Baseball Dude,

I think that I have stumbled into the reason that you have to wait at 1021.

They are advertising at least 4 times a day on Boston BP Body Rubs. Boston Escorts a couple of times a week. Massage once in a while. Providence Backpage, nada!

Mika must have read all the posts and got inspired to run a business.

Like a Marketing Specialist once said,"A terrible thing happens when you don't advertise, nothing!"

RLYou are correct sir and I have not given Mika enough credit! Now she just has to work on her bedside manners!

Hags Joe
09-17-13, 00:32
Is Simple Pleasures closed? Was there around 3 Monday, not answering phones and locked.

OT: Never have really been to Central Falls before, felt like a safer version of East LA or Chelsea.

BigStar1
09-17-13, 11:02
Coming down to Providence tomorrow and looking to see what's happening at the local AMPs and it looks like things are dead on this board. Hasn't anybody been anywhere recently. Hopefully I'll have a positive visit to leave a review on tomorrow.

Bigstar

Smoke Screen
09-17-13, 16:02
Coming down to Providence tomorrow and looking to see what's happening at the local AMPs and it looks like things are dead on this board. Hasn't anybody been anywhere recently. Hopefully I'll have a positive visit to leave a review on tomorrow.

BigstarReviews are very thin, due to the currant situation, I would be looking for PMs if I were you.

Hags Joe
09-17-13, 17:24
Reviews are very thin, due to the currant situation, I would be looking for PMs if I were you.So I'm not supposed to bring the mamasans clementines and oranges come / cum wintertime? FFFFF.

It's currants? Are you sure? Black or red? Fresh or dried?

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, I welcome a PM on the SP situation.

Stew Pid
09-18-13, 11:20
I been seeing ads for this girl for some time. Can't find any reviews. She started posting as 18 in 2012 and as 19 this year; so her timeline works out correctly. Google image search shows all her pix are only from her ads. She looks hot and posts as massage girl. I'm thinking up-sell or no FS; but as I said can't find a single review. Her phone is 401XXX1242 and she's out of Warwick. Her current ad is.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/honest-sweet-sexy-girl-next-door-gorgeous-face-petite-body-sensual-massage-19/3511370

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

Solobob3552
09-19-13, 10:36
I called Bella the other day to set an appointment for the following morning. She told me to call back at 10 the next day. When I called there was no answer. Decided to return to admiral st and made an appointment with Sunny. My second time with her. I was not disappointed. Started with a nice hug and playful pats and grabs on her part. TS was good just a little long. Don't think I have ever been so clean. Massage was nice. Lots of compliments back and forth. The ST was very good as was the ending. She makes the experience very personal. She talks, giggles and is very playful. I will repeat.

Smoke Screen
09-19-13, 14:33
I called Bella the other day to set an appointment for the following morning. She told me to call back at 10 the next day. When I called there was no answer. Decided to return to admiral st and made an appointment with Sunny. My second time with her. I was not disappointed. Started with a nice hug and playful pats and grabs on her part. TS was good just a little long. Don't think I have ever been so clean. Massage was nice. Lots of compliments back and forth. The ST was very good as was the ending. She makes the experience very personal. She talks, giggles and is very playful. I will repeat.The TS was too long? Damn, That's my favorite part of the whole hour. If it was up to me the TS would last the hour. 1/2 hour on me & 1/2 hour on her. Now that's a thought, how about a parlor that lets us give the ladies a TS, hmmm.

Member #5805
09-19-13, 23:32
The TS was too long? Damn, That's my favorite part of the whole hour. If it was up to me the TS would last the hour. 1/2 hour on me & 1/2 hour on her. Now that's a thought, how about a parlor that lets us give the ladies a TS, hmmm.If you are a regular you can get to play with them on TS. I was a regular at sunflower on Douglas back in the day. I would be there every week or two. I would visit one girl only, I think we may have been engaged at one point. I had several two hour visits where we had an hour for me and an hour for her. Of course she always got shorted because I would start on the lower body and work my way around when I got to the "HEAD" of the massage table she always got distracted. Do your best to stay consistent with the girls and always ask, you never know what could happen. It took me several weeks of saying next time I massage or TS you. They will aventually come around.

Coz313
09-19-13, 23:43
Hey, if anyone has any good info on Opulence. Been there before seen Gina but looking to see if any other girls will be worth my time? Also looking for info on place in warren RI,

Fly Dangler
09-21-13, 15:18
Drove by Simple Pleasures and it looks like the lights are off. Not answering their phone and no BP ads the past three weeks. I can't say they'll be missed though.

Smurzlfit
09-22-13, 01:22
The good info is don't go to Opulence. No extras-period.

Hey, if anyone has any good info on Opulence. Been there before seen Gina but looking to see if any other girls will be worth my time? Also looking for info on place in warren RI,

HeartBreakKid
09-22-13, 06:22
Hello everyone, awesome forum. I took a trip up to opulence last week. It was my first time getting a massage. I was hoping to see Gina, but I ended up getting Shayla. She was really cute and easy to talk to. There wasn't any extra's. I am heading back up to see Gina, did anyone get any extras from her?

RubMeLongTime
09-22-13, 14:41
At Admiral St.

Went to get my Sunny fix and found that Nancy is out and GG is in.

GG was saying something about the new change when making an appt for a specific worker.

I have no idea what she was trying to say so if anyone else figures it please inform.

Smurzlfit
09-23-13, 01:02
Hello everyone, awesome forum. I took a trip up to opulence last week. It was my first time getting a massage. I was hoping to see Gina, but I ended up getting Shayla. She was really cute and easy to talk to. There wasn't any extra's. I am heading back up to see Gina, did anyone get any extras from her?Please PM me, and I will fill you in on the extras that Gina offers.

Edajunct
09-24-13, 13:17
Recently I ventured a try of a place by Minerale Spngs. On my precautionary once'round the block Leo was sitting pretty much at the place's back door nearly blocking it. Came back 30 mins later & he was still there. Maybe innocuous, maybe not; but it can't hurt to ask if anyone else has ever seen him do this here?

Ed

Score777
09-24-13, 20:47
New mamasan at Lily's. What is going on there? She won't tell you who is working when you call.

I was there last Saturday night and saw CoCo and had the usual great sensual experiance.

It wasn't that busy at 11pm or 12pm when I left. Did something happen there or any other place in RI?

It seams that the posts have been less and less the past 2 weeks. Can someone fill me in? PM if you want.

To stay discreet. I read a post a few weeks ago that sounded like something was up.

Thanks in advance.

Jack A Dogov
09-25-13, 01:05
New mamasan at Lily's. What is going on there? She won't tell you who is working when you call.

I was there last Saturday night and saw CoCo and had the usual great sensual experiance.

It wasn't that busy at 11pm or 12pm when I left. Did something happen there or any other place in RI?

It seams that the posts have been less and less the past 2 weeks. Can someone fill me in? PM if you want.

To stay discreet. I read a post a few weeks ago that sounded like something was up.

Thanks in advance.I go there fairly regularly and with every mamasan I've dealt with (Venus to the current one GG) if I call and ask who is working they say "All new girls very pretty." or something similar. If I call and ask "Is (fill in favorite girl's name) there today?" I get a straight yes or no. And since Venus left no mamasan there has ever lied to me regarding a girl's availability at the time I plan on being there. I don't understand what is going on with the revolving door mamasans there though. It seems just when I've befriended the new one, she's replaced.

Jondoe75
09-25-13, 09:45
Anyone ever visit Jan from absolute wellness? Looking for an independent, whether it be legit or with a twist. Just wanting to know anyones experience with her. Thanks.

Flatspd
09-25-13, 10:39
Went by NM yesterday. Found the corner all tore up with road construction. LE standing right in the driveway. Not going to partake here!

Went to my all time favorite Lilys. Met the new mama and a new girl Lisa. A good time was had by all. Standard Lilys, excellent rub!

Ccup2
09-25-13, 10:51
Hey, if anyone has any good info on Opulence. Been there before seen Gina but looking to see if any other girls will be worth my time? Also looking for info on place in warren RI,Why all the new posters asking about opulence. Go for yourself and report back

Ccup2
09-25-13, 10:51
Hello everyone, awesome forum. I took a trip up to opulence last week. It was my first time getting a massage. I was hoping to see Gina, but I ended up getting Shayla. She was really cute and easy to talk to. There wasn't any extra's. I am heading back up to see Gina, did anyone get any extras from her?Again go see someone else and report back. Thanks

Bonefish2
09-25-13, 15:33
Hadn't been out in a while and saw a few reports regarding the mamasan changes at Admiral and thought I'd check it out just to see if there was any dip in service. I got there about 10:45 this morning, asked for Sunny, and the mamasan said "Sure, no problem." Then she turned back around and asked if I was the guy that called for the 11:30 appointment. Rather than be a dick, I said no and let her arrange for me to spend time with someone else. (Whoever had the 11:30, you're welcome, you lucky bastard.)

In walks Coco, who I'm not sure but I think I saw once before. Nevertheless, decent shower, really good massage, flip was really nice even though she made sure to position herself so that it was hard to do much serious roaming.

In short, no real complaints about service from me. I can't say I'm all that regular there since I live way south and it's a hike to get up there regularly, but whatever drama is going on with the mamasan situation didn't seem to affect service at all, at least for the casual customer. I do wish they'd switch the music up, though. I heard an Asian version of "Auld Lang Syne","Seasons in the Sun" and other timeless classics. Kinda felt like I was being treated to bad karaoke.

Knight62
09-25-13, 19:26
Anyone ever visit Jan from absolute wellness? Looking for an independent, whether it be legit or with a twist. Just wanting to know anyones experience with her. Thanks.I've seen Jan about 4 times. She is an older woman that is STRICTLY LEGIT. Gives a very nice professional massage. She is licensed. Very nice woman. I recommend her for a nice relaxing massage.

New One
09-26-13, 06:30
Anyone ever visit Jan from absolute wellness? Looking for an independent, whether it be legit or with a twist. Just wanting to know anyones experience with her. Thanks.Was there six months ago. No extra. Elderly, decent massage.

Caseyb7
09-26-13, 09:23
Spent some time at OS recently and Dianna answered the door. Very pleasant, attractive and reasonably skilled. We went the full hour and satisfied my particulars. I found Dianna to be interesting, fun, attentive and customer-oriented such that I would recommend. I was on a weekday and did not hear the chime much. Also parking was easy on the front (not side) street. Very pleasant manager saw me out.

OS is spacious and typical AMP clean. They buzzed me in right away and do have an elevator if you mind the stairs. They were the typical very private protocol.

P Austin
09-26-13, 10:15
Last week at Admiral I drew Chrissy. 30 something medium build. I achieved the elusive 2 pops. 1 in the TS she was doing such a nice job scrubbing the right places. With an inquisitive look I put up 2 fingers and stated I would up the tip. She proceeded with a smile and then of course after a stellar massage comes the ST for round 2. All in all a good time. 60+.60 and out the door happy as can be.

Peace

Oscarr9999
09-26-13, 15:13
Couldn't pull the trigger on a FS place (really want to try FS but needed a good massage more LOL) so gave Admiral a go based on the reviews here. Was hoping to get lucky and draw Sunny but got CoCo. Great body, pretty face but didn't smile much until much later into the session. TS was OK but not very erotic and I opted to skip the dry sauna so I can get right to the massage. BTW, am I missing out on anything here? Her english was OK but chit chat felt forced. No problem for me as I thoroughly enjoyed the massage portion in silence. She massages you using all parts of her body, hands, elbows, forearms and FEET! The tease was very nice as she paid some attention to the boys. HE was done nicely. She allowed some OTC roaming but hard to roam UTC as her clothes were super tight and she seemed to stand just out of reach. At one point was able to barely slide my hand under the panties and wouldn't you know it as soon as I grazed the kitty, I nutted! Anyway. 6.4. Services very comparable to NMS although facilities at NMS is a little nicer. Oh, there was construction outside that was audible through the walls.

Little Tony II
09-26-13, 20:58
Made a quick visit to my favorite palce. Award winning Mika met me at the door with her usual "where you been".

There are only 2 there now, Sha-Sha and Laura. I remember I have seen Laura with not very enjoyable results, so I chose Sha-Sha. Glad I did. Her skin is darker than most and she had that sultry look that makes you look again.

Her TS skills are very good with extra time to make sure certain parts are verrrrry clean. She hosted the room well and we had a great time. I will repeat if one of my favorites is not there.

Have fun. :)

Tony :cool:

Nukie
09-26-13, 23:28
I had to wake up out of my coma.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/swat-raid-friendly-massage-parlor-tennessee/

Your Tax Money at Work.

Craven Morehed
09-27-13, 12:47

Your Tax Money at Work.LOL It was really practice

LivnLifeVIP
09-27-13, 14:52

Your Tax Money at Work.1 word: Evangelicals.

I was in an out of state AMP during a raid by SWAT looking folks. (I didn't see any guns.) What a fucking crazy deal that was! Now when I'm out of state or things are high risk (during the crackdown) , I take precautions to minimize getting pinched (or fucked with).

Stay safe.

AsianLPGAfan
09-27-13, 18:05
1 word: Evangelicals.

I was in an out of state AMP during a raid by SWAT looking folks. (I didn't see any guns.) What a fucking crazy deal that was! Now when I'm out of state or things are high risk (during the crackdown) , I take precautions to minimize getting pinched (or fucked with).

Stay safe.Maybe they thought it was a N Korean AMP and a Kim Jon Un connection?

Gimme Bj
09-27-13, 18:53
Recently returned to One. Hiatus since before the local troubles.

Saw Lily (or Leelee). Attractive girl. 5'5" or so with rocking flat tummy. Slightly enhanced upper, but quite nice.

She was a little enthusiastic on some of the table shower, thought she was going to scrape inside of me raw with a fingernail. Other than that, good TS.

The rest was just fine. No complaints on my end!

She is sweet.

Sgt Schultz
09-28-13, 01:17
Visited One Spa yesterday afternoon for the first time since the unfortunate happenings of this past year. It was surprisingly quiet for the time of day.

Was met at the door by Ivy. Attractive, I'd say maybe 5'2" or 5'3". Natural B cups. English skills not so good, but see seems to be trying. Very thorough table shower. Body rub was decent for what it is. No complaints at all about the further events. Session was not a full hour, but very close to it.

I would not have a problem with a repeat session with her and I would recommend. I left happy and I intend that I will be back at One Spa in the future.

Fly Dangler
09-28-13, 07:40

Your Tax Money at Work.If you talk to the ladies that were there for it this sounds a lot like what went down when they raided Lily last year. No SWAT team, but they apparently came in like gang busters, guns drawn, and arrested the women as the customers fled the scene. Of course they found no evidence of human trafficking and none of the charges that were filed stuck, but they did effectively close the place down for a few months. What a country!

Dooper
09-29-13, 12:40
Any recommendations about where or who is the best with their feet?

Tommy Anonymus
10-01-13, 08:27
Any recommendations about where or who is the best with their feet?Not exactly my thing, but I have had some spontaneous footplay a few times. I don't have a specific provider in mind, but I would think this would be no problem at most any FS place, especially the less rushed places: DT. 1021, or maybe FE.

As part of a FS session I think it would not require an extra tip, but it does rise above the usual HE service. Of course, we would always recommend a little extra for a provider who goes above and beyond, so if your lady indulges you with enthusiasm, it would be appropriate to show your appreciation.

Bonefish2
10-01-13, 09:02
Was going to head back to Admiral yesterday to see if I could get the appointment with Sunny that I wanted last week, but alas, she wasn't available. I decided to visit OS instead, since I hadn't been there in a while and had the urge to actually do some roaming that wasn't OTC. Was greeted at the door by a tall, thin, gorgeous woman, who walked me back to my room and took my house fee. She left, and when the door opened back up, a much shorter blonde Asian who was every much as beautiful walked in. I was confused about the switch, but given the appearance of the replacement I wasn't complaining. She said her name was Sugar and she barely spoke English, so I wasn't going to get into too much conversation with her about it anyway.

Got to the TS, it was "meh". Went back to the room for the massage. Also "meh". She did manage to crack my back with her thumbs though, which was interesting (and felt really good too). Quick transition to the flip, and things got mechanical, almost clinical. There was a definite order to how things were going to go down, and I just found it off-putting. I also didn't like that she had this thing about what was seen / touched. I mean, here was this beautiful little woman with an amazing body, and she's hiding it and making it hard for me to touch anything. DURING FS. I'm not one of those really aggressive types with the girls and that usually opens a lot of doors, but with this one it seemed to close them. Although I think if I was aggressive about anything it would have shut her down even faster. All told. 45 minutes, the OS gold standard. Not happy. On the way out, mamasan didn't even ask how everything was, just opened the door for me. Might as well have been a revolving door.

So getting to the title of this report, my last few visits to OS have been like this. I quit going to 1021 because of Mika's antics and DT isn't an option for me because of a really strange / bad experience I had there a few years ago. Feel free to PM me about it, I don't want to put it out publicly because apparently some think the story shouldn't be out there. It was reviewed back then, and then the review was promptly pulled (not on this board, I should add). Anyway, given the state of FS options right now and basically me coming away from these encounters feeling like I should've spent the $200 on two sessions at a non-FS place, I think I'm done with FS for a while. It just seems like customer service is out the window, and I'd rather go somewhere where at least the girls are friendly and I don't feel like I wasted my time and money going there.

DaddysLookin
10-02-13, 09:03
Report this morning that, drum roll please, Far East in Pawtucket is closed. For Rent sign in the window. Info? LE at work?

BigBadDog69
10-02-13, 11:04
Report this morning that, drum roll please, Far East in Pawtucket is closed. For Rent sign in the window. Info? LE at work?Far East is very much open.

The sign is for an apartment upstairs.

SteveBerg
10-02-13, 11:32
Was going to head back to Admiral yesterday to see if I could get the appointment with Sunny that I wanted last week, but alas, she wasn't available. I decided to visit OS instead, since I hadn't been there in a while and had the urge to actually do some roaming that wasn't OTC. Was greeted at the door by a tall, thin, gorgeous woman, who walked me back to my room and took my house fee. She left, and when the door opened back up, a much shorter blonde Asian who was every much as beautiful walked in. I was confused about the switch, but given the appearance of the replacement I wasn't complaining. She said her name was Sugar and she barely spoke English, so I wasn't going to get into too much conversation with her about it anyway.

Got to the TS, it was "meh". Went back to the room for the massage. Also "meh". She did manage to crack my back with her thumbs though, which was interesting (and felt really good too). Quick transition to the flip, and things got mechanical, almost clinical. There was a definite order to how things were going to go down, and I just found it off-putting. I also didn't like that she had this thing about what was seen / touched. I mean, here was this beautiful little woman with an amazing body, and she's hiding it and making it hard for me to touch anything. DURING FS. I'm not one of those really aggressive types with the girls and that usually opens a lot of doors, but with this one it seemed to close them. Although I think if I was aggressive about anything it would have shut her down even faster. All told. 45 minutes, the OS gold standard. Not happy. On the way out, mamasan didn't even ask how everything was, just opened the door for me. Might as well have been a revolving door.

So getting to the title of this report, my last few visits to OS have been like this. I quit going to 1021 because of Mika's antics and DT isn't an option for me because of a really strange / bad experience I had there a few years ago. Feel free to PM me about it, I don't want to put it out publicly because apparently some think the story shouldn't be out there. It was reviewed back then, and then the review was promptly pulled (not on this board, I should add). Anyway, given the state of FS options right now and basically me coming away from these encounters feeling like I should've spent the $200 on two sessions at a non-FS place, I think I'm done with FS for a while. It just seems like customer service is out the window, and I'd rather go somewhere where at least the girls are friendly and I don't feel like I wasted my time and money going there.Go to Harmony Spa, excellent service and with the right amount of charisma you can catch yourself a nice BBBJ.

No joke.

Stressed Out
10-02-13, 13:22
If you talk to the ladies that were there for it this sounds a lot like what went down when they raided Lily last year. No SWAT team, but they apparently came in like gang busters, guns drawn, and arrested the women as the customers fled the scene. Of course they found no evidence of human trafficking and none of the charges that were filed stuck, but they did effectively close the place down for a few months. What a country!Hey Fly. Doing some back reading on the forums this am after spending the last few months recuperating and noticed your post about Lily. I'm sure the info is here somewhere but I was curious about your comment on the charges last year. I know most everything has opened back up but till your post I had never heard if any charges actually WERE filed on all these places that were closed down and harassed. If they did as you (seem to have) inferred did they get thrown out by the courts or did they never actually get to that level? Just curious! SO

DaddysLookin
10-02-13, 13:26
Far East is very much open.

The sign is for an apartment upstairs.. For the clarification!

BigStar1
10-02-13, 15:04
So getting to the title of this report, my last few visits to OS have been like this. I quit going to 1021 because of Mika's antics and DT isn't an option for me because of a really strange / bad experience I had there a few years ago. Feel free to PM me about it, I don't want to put it out publicly because apparently some think the story shouldn't be out there. It was reviewed back then, and then the review was promptly pulled (not on this board, I should add). Anyway, given the state of FS options right now and basically me coming away from these encounters feeling like I should've spent the $200 on two sessions at a non-FS place, I think I'm done with FS for a while. It just seems like customer service is out the window, and I'd rather go somewhere where at least the girls are friendly and I don't feel like I wasted my time and money going there.I read this and it got me to thinking. I understand that you don't want to be an aggressive monger, but the girls know why you are there. When you sit back and just wait it leads them to thinking that you might be LEO. Most of the girls I've met at OS and NMS seem to prefer it when you are hands on from the git go. If you touch them 1st that signals that you are not a LEO and they relax and its more enjoyable. I use to make the same mistake years ago and it lead to 45 min of frustration followed by 15 minute of FS. At OS I always make sure before the TS even begins that I'm not LEO. Nice squeeze of the ass or of the breasts usually takes care of it. I've even pulled up a bikini top or 2 to let the know where I stand. After the TS I tell them I want it all and for them to get comfortable. This way I get a nude girl for 50 minutes and usually a lot of mutual cuddling afterwards. I understand the thrill of the tease until you pull the trigger and tell them that you want it all, but in todays world that is not always the best way to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Bigstar

Fly Dangler
10-02-13, 15:57
I know most everything has opened back up but till your post I had never heard if any charges actually WERE filed on all these places that were closed down and harassed. If they did as you (seem to have) inferred did they get thrown out by the courts or did they never actually get to that level?In the case of Lily, from what I can gather talking to two of the girls involved they were arrested, bail was posted by the owner, but then the charges just mysteriously went away. The only other raids I recall were Red Rose, Central Health, Heavenly Hands, Sunflower and J. J. Tuina, but have no idea what went down with them other than pressure brought on their landlords and the girls threatened with arrest.

http://www.wpri.com/news/local/providence/prostitution-sting-at-massage-parlor

http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2012/08/providence-poli-134.html

http://www.abc6.com/story/19399837/providence-police-crack-down-on-illegal-massage-parlors

Smoke Screen
10-02-13, 16:17

So getting to the title of this report, my last few visits to OS have been like this. I quit going to 1021 because of Mika's antics and DT isn't an option for me because of a really strange / bad experience I had there a few years ago. Feel free to PM me about it, I don't want to put it out publicly because apparently some think the story shouldn't be out there. It was reviewed back then, and then the review was promptly pulled (not on this board, I should add). Anyway, given the state of FS options right now and basically me coming away from these encounters feeling like I should've spent the $200 on two sessions at a non-FS place, I think I'm done with FS for a while. It just seems like customer service is out the window, and I'd rather go somewhere where at least the girls are friendly and I don't feel like I wasted my time and money going there.I wouldn't give it up permanently, but instead take a little time off from FS and stick to what you're comfortable with. NMS & Admiral can both be fun and satisfying, plenty of different girls, coming & going. They are also half the cost. Sooner or later, when the time is right for you, you'll want to branch out again. Start out slowly and if you're comfortable, go with it, if not, give it more time. Don't forget, this is suppose to fun.

Aluver
10-03-13, 11:24
In the case of Lily, from what I can gather talking to two of the girls involved they were arrested, bail was posted by the owner, but then the charges just mysteriously went away. The only other raids I recall were Red Rose, Central Health, Heavenly Hands, Sunflower and J. J. Tuina, but have no idea what went down with them other than pressure brought on their landlords and the girls threatened with arrest.

http://www.wpri.com/news/local/providence/prostitution-sting-at-massage-parlor

http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2012/08/providence-poli-134.html

http://www.abc6.com/story/19399837/providence-police-crack-down-on-illegal-massage-parlorsMight be a good thing to point out your are discussing OLD raids from last year, not something that happened recently.

Aluver
10-03-13, 11:32
Last night the RI DOT had all of 95S fucked up down by Providence Place and everyone was driving like idiots so I was a bit stressed when I got down to 1021 last night. Last couple of time I've gone down to 1021 late night there have been more and more people wandering around just outside the side door. Last night there had to be group of 10-15 just sitting and hanging out on the corner across the street from the side door. Glad I called in advance, Mika seemed to be on the lookout and buzzed me right in as I got to the door so I didn't have to stand there awkwardly with them eyeballing the white boy. Mika greeted me with a hug and gave me the where have you been since it's been a few weeks. Settled me in a room and shortly after Aria came in and definitely has an arabic flair to her look and nice, really big soft breasts. TS was very mechanical and rushed a bit. Massage was okay, not great and upon the filp there was some extra non-sensual massage with her merely flopping uninspired junior out of the way a few times. Asked for the full package and things got better, her breasts are VERY nice, large and soft. Overall, a good time.

Pbandj
10-03-13, 14:41
Though nothing new to add here, had my first visit to Admiral. Called ahead to schedule my appointment with Sunny and Gigi was very accommodating. When I got close I called and found that Sunny was running late. Gigi and Sunny were very appreciative that I was flexible and waited (in my car). The TS was incredible, all hands, and almost a massage. Every nook and cranny spotless. The massage was also very good (asked for hard) , and when it switched from therapeutic to sensual, her hair, soft touch and whispering and light kisses were incredible. Highly recommend, and I will repeat.

Fly Dangler
10-03-13, 19:23
Might be a good thing to point out your are discussing OLD raids from last year, not something that happened recently.Geez! I thought referring to AMPs that were closed late last year, only one of which has reopened under its old name, and providing links to stories plainly dated from August and October of 2012 would be clue enough for the smart folks that participate here.

RubMeLongTime
10-03-13, 19:29
Though nothing new to add here, had my first visit to Admiral. Called ahead to schedule my appointment with Sunny and Gigi was very accommodating. When I got close I called and found that Sunny was running late. Gigi and Sunny were very appreciative that I was flexible and waited (in my car). The TS was incredible, all hands, and almost a massage. Every nook and cranny spotless. The massage was also very good (asked for hard) , and when it switched from therapeutic to sensual, her hair, soft touch and whispering and light kisses were incredible. Highly recommend, and I will repeat.Great another one hooked on Sunny. Wait times are going to go up.

Aluver
10-04-13, 00:46
Geez! I thought referring to AMPs that were closed late last year, only one of which has reopened under its old name, and providing links to stories plainly dated from August and October of 2012 would be clue enough for the smart folks that participate here.Well, I'm sure several people could, would and enjoy to debate the collective intellect of this little corner of the internet. But pre-morning coffee it certainly gave me a startle before I had a chance to click the link and check the dates. I haven't been in the RI Spa game as long as some of the others and not readily familiar with all the past vs. Current names. A worthy update for sure, but a bold face RE: AMP Raids right at the top could have been say an RE: 2012 AMP Raids for those with bleary morning eyes.

BigStar1
10-04-13, 09:06
Have been trying to get down to RI for the last month and finally was able to get some time free.

Went to One Spa hoping to see Lily based on some recent reviews, but she was busy. Asked the girl that took me to the room that I wanted a line-up and she was a little annoyed at me. Asked me if I thought she wasn't pretty. She was very beautiful, but I always asked for a line up because we spend hard earned money for these trips and there is nothing wrong with having a selection. Anyway had 3 choices and I picked Jennifer. Beautiful girl with a nice ass and some bolt ons that I thoroughly enjoyed. TS was busy so she started with a back massage. I took the opportunity to rub her legs and that great ass. She is from Flushing and has decent English. I told her I loved her ass and breasts. She told me she likes when the guys are upfront with what they want.

TS freed up and she proceeded to give me a TS that made sure every thing was clean. Lots of washing on Junior. Dried me off and off to the room we went. I told her to get comfortable and she went out to get her supplies. Came back and stripped down and proceeded to rub my back with her lovely assets. Had her lie down and I played with her chest. Generally I don't like bolt on because they make the girl very sensitive, but this girl seemed to enjoy to have the girls rubbed. She started a BJ and then got into 69. We jumped into a little CG and then tried a variety of positions. Junior made me proud today and wasn't going to pop until I was ready. She spasmed like she came (who knows) and said she was getting sore. She proceeded to get me off manually and I was very exhausted. She had me stretch a little and then cleaned me up. I was back in the car and 63 minutes had elapsed. All in all a great time and I recommend her. Hopefully I'll get a chance to repeat before she is gone.

Bigstar1

BrianDvd
10-05-13, 09:33
I been seeing ads for this girl for some time. Can't find any reviews. She started posting as 18 in 2012 and as 19 this year; so her timeline works out correctly. Google image search shows all her pix are only from her ads. She looks hot and posts as massage girl. I'm thinking up-sell or no FS; but as I said can't find a single review. Her phone is 401XXX1242 and she's out of Warwick. Her current ad is.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/honest-sweet-sexy-girl-next-door-gorgeous-face-petite-body-sensual-massage-19/3511370

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.Did anyone ever find out about Emma? Was curious if pics are accurate and any experience that anyone had had with her.

Dooper
10-06-13, 11:55
During a lineup at a FS spa, ask to see breasts of all women in lineup. Is this possible? I would think its a positive thing because they will not think your LEO.

Someone try. Report. Out of town for a week.

The d00p

Jrdc01
10-06-13, 18:18
Did anyone ever find out about Emma? Was curious if pics are accurate and any experience that anyone had had with her.She's real, I saw her once a while back. Easy set-up, nice girl, private house at the time. I won't repeat because I wasn't happy with the scent that was left on me but it might have just been an off day for her. If you see her I'd appreciate some feedback on that issue because other than that, it was a good session.

Spectator
10-06-13, 19:38
Started off at Desire where I had a couple of beers with the lovely ladies, the Saturday afternoon crew was ok, from about 1-3 I hung out. A few 9's, one 10 and the rest ok. Lots of want to do a CR but not a lot of interest as being in Providence, there are far more advanced options after the show. Headed over to Cent ral He alth where I was told half an hour wait, so up to The Hill for a visit to ole 55. Apparently the elevator works now as the girl laughed at me for taking the stairs. She said her name was Jennifer and she'd been there a week or so. Nice rub, nice shower, she worked hard to please me. I'm not a fan of fake ones but hers were ok. Big Star's review was similar to mine. For the first time I was there for over 35 minutes. Either she hasn't gotten jaded yet, or they got the hint that an hour should last at least 45 minutes. In around 4, out around 5. I miss Rhode Island.

ThatGuy23
10-06-13, 22:03
I guess she didn't like me. I too experienced Jennifer at One recently and was in and our in 40 minutes. Also felt a bit rushed during the whole thing. Turned me off enough to think maybe I'll stay away from One from now on. Or at least a while. There's other places and private girls.

Started off at Desire where I had a couple of beers with the lovely ladies, the Saturday afternoon crew was ok, from about 1-3 I hung out. A few 9's, one 10 and the rest ok. Lots of want to do a CR but not a lot of interest as being in Providence, there are far more advanced options after the show. Headed over to Cent ral He alth where I was told half an hour wait, so up to The Hill for a visit to ole 55. Apparently the elevator works now as the girl laughed at me for taking the stairs. She said her name was Jennifer and she'd been there a week or so. Nice rub, nice shower, she worked hard to please me. I'm not a fan of fake ones but hers were ok. Big Star's review was similar to mine. For the first time I was there for over 35 minutes. Either she hasn't gotten jaded yet, or they got the hint that an hour should last at least 45 minutes. In around 4, out around 5. I miss Rhode Island.

Tommy Anonymus
10-06-13, 22:35
Stopped by last week. Asked for lineup, Mamasan said OK, but then Chanel came in and said nobody else available. All the other rooms seemed open and empty, though, but she is attractive and friendly, so I didn't argue. TS was very thorough, my taint was probably shining by the end. Got right into extras, she was accommodating and enthusiastic. Decent time, not outstanding but nothing to complain about either. Got the full hour, with a brief massage at the end after cleanup. Would repeat. She is right out of DT central casting, maybe early 40s but looking much younger, and bolt-on Bs. Tipped 140 at the beginning, which was counted and gladly accepted.

BigStar1
10-07-13, 10:19
I guess the questions I have are.

1) what time of the day was it you went? I was there around 11:30 AM so they weren't too busy yet and it wasn't time to close.

2) Did you cum quickly? I try to pace myself. There is a clock there on the table and you can slow down the action by trying different positions. I usually go 4-5 minutes per position.

3) Did you take your time before the event? I find the girls are a little more relaxed when you talk to them and give them a little massage.

4) Did you get dressed right away? I lay on the table and relax afterwards. After the cleanup most will Cuddle with you or massage you after the big event.

5) Are you clean? These girls are very sensitive to hairy faces, dirty bodies. I not fit by any means, but I always make sure to be clean shaven and take a shower before I go. That way the TS is for fun and not for deep cleaning.

I guess she didn't like me. I too experienced Jennifer at One recently and was in and our in 40 minutes. Also felt a bit rushed during the whole thing. Turned me off enough to think maybe I'll stay away from One from now on. Or at least a while. There's other places and private girls.

Existierende
10-07-13, 11:18
On the basis of recommendations here, I went to see Mimi this weekend. I've moved back to Rhode Island not too long ago, and haven't been to NMS in a couple years. Last provider I had was Bebe, who was my favorite there. Some observations. Damn the new tables are big! Too big. Mine was so big I couldn't fondle Mimi's legs while she massaged me, since she was too far away. Lucikly, the table was big enough for her to get up on it. New waiting room is a nice touch, especially the big tv. I always make appointments, so I hope to never have to watch it, though. TS room was nice and clean. I didn't get any time in the sauna.

As for Mimi, I think she's one of the best looking women I've seen there. (A close second to Bebe, though Mimi has a nicer butt.) She gave the best TS I've had here, mainly because of her attention to the backside. And it wasn't just a cleaning, more of a tease. Could have paid a little more attention to the front. I like her personality. She doesn't do a lot of fake giggling and stuff, and I like that. I got her to laugh a couple times, and it seemed authentic. She does joke around a little, but not as much as some others.

The massage was very good for an AMP. I asked for hard, and am still feeling it! But she knows what she is doing. Some of these women can do a very deep massage, but don't know what they're doing, and it feels more damaging than healing. Not the case with Mimi. She also does a very nice job of getting up on the table and touching you with her legs and thighs. I just love that. Pretty soon, it was time for the ST. Things had gone so well, I was thinking,"this is going to be epic," and was debating whether I needed to tip over 40. (I did once before with Bebe but that was for a second cup of coffee.) But things went really, really quick. No tease of the backside, but an immediate flip. Things got very sensual very fast, and she is very good at what she does, but it was too quick on the front as well. It's not like it seemed "rushed" it was just too quick. That's maybe my fault partly, but it hasn't been an issue in the past there. The thing is, I got a fair amount of massage afterwards, and was there for 55 minutes. So it's not like we were out of time. Mimi did say something about the next time I come, she'll give me 10-20 extra minutes and "go slow," so maybe it was just that they had a lot of people waiting. It was empty when I went in, but when I left there were about 8 cars in the parking lot.

50mag
10-07-13, 18:13
Did anyone ever find out about Emma? Was curious if pics are accurate and any experience that anyone had had with her.Try reading the backpage forum.

FootNBallCoach
10-08-13, 10:23
During a lineup at a FS spa, ask to see breasts of all women in lineup. Is this possible? I would think its a positive thing because they will not think your LEO.

Someone try. Report. Out of town for a week.

The d00pI have found being kind and a gentleman goes a long way. They know they are working girls but they don't want to be treated that way. Asking for a boob lineup will probably put the brakes on your happy ending. LOL.