PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

SMS 54
12-28-11, 03:29
Tried out HH today, just for a change and having read somewhere that CBJ was available at a reasonable fare. The experience was OK, but I wouldn't exactly call it heavenly. I think they were being cautious, as it was my first time there, so I had to remind the therapist that she had missed a spot, and it all ended well, and a promise of better things next time. I also had to remind them that one hour contains 60 minutes, but they were adamant that it only has 50. The house fee was .5 and I left .5 for tip for HE. May repeat and see if it takes another visit to get good service.

SMS 54
12-28-11, 03:44
I am new to the RI AMP scene, thanks to all who have posted the valuable information in this section. I assume not, but are there any AMPs that allow MSOG? It would be a lot easier for me to justify the 200 price tag if I could go two rounds.I am not aware of any places where you can count on MSOG. I believe most of them are set up to extract $ out of your wallet for 1 shot. However, if you are lucky, and / or build up a rapport with a willing therapist, it could happen. It has happened for me 3 times in FS spas, (Prov and Ohio) and once or twice in HE only places (Boston area). And there was never an extra tip requested, I did add a tenspot at the HE only places. There are some Independent FBSM (HE only) providers in the Boston area who deliver MSOG, if you let them know at the beginning, Amy in Medford and Leeza. 495 area.

Member #4063
12-28-11, 11:42
SMS is giving very good advice here, but it is possible. The key is to establish as best you can a relationship with a provider at a place that is generally not the high volume shop like one. Most like to have success at a HE AMP with say one in the TS and one at the end of the massage. I have been very lucky in that regard, Harmony and NMS back a few years ago.

Jack

Flamebird
12-30-11, 02:02
Went to OS sometime after 11pm after a movie. It seemed busy (but then they always shuttle you a little). Managed to snag LuLu and Julie after a 30 minute wait for 2 girls that liked each other to free up at the same time. Both usual OS quality, but Julie was something special if you like spinners with 22" waist and PERFECT (like lingerie advert perfect. Her surgeon probably uses them for adverts!) man-made full C's.

Anyhow. 4 handed massage is highly recommended!

No MSOG, by cowgirl with one while DATY with the other, then switch. Finally, mish with one, and the other went to town with a rubber glove (and I always throught they were for cleaning the rooms. Managed to make them both happy enough that I got a second massage from each afterwards.

Fun time.

Member #4247
12-30-11, 12:46
Went to OS sometime after 11pm after a movie. It seemed busy (but then they always shuttle you a little). Managed to snag LuLu and Julie after a 30 minute wait for 2 girls that liked each other to free up at the same time. Both usual OS quality, but Julie was something special if you like spinners with 22" waist and PERFECT (like lingerie advert perfect. Her surgeon probably uses them for adverts!) man-made full C's.

No MSOG, by cowgirl with one while DATY with the other, then switch. Finally, mish with one, and the other went to town with a rubber glove (and I always throught they were for cleaning the rooms. Managed to make them both happy enough that I got a second massage from each afterwards.

Fun time./

What did the tip cost ya, did you have to ask mamasan for the dou, and did you ask the first girl to pick her fav partner?

RiRocks
12-30-11, 13:59

Fun time.That sounds like great fun.

Double the fun- double the $$?

Knight62
12-30-11, 15:37
Haven't been for about 3. 4 weeks as Mika and Tina reminded me this morning. I don't know how they keep track I have trouble keeping track. This was about my fourth time with Tina since she's been back. She is always glad to see me as I am her. We said our Hello, 's and how have you been a few hugs and kisses. Then off to the TS which is always good with a nice amount of teasing. Takes her time. Then drying off and back to room for more drying off. A little more hugging and kissing. I'm an older guy and I really enjoy that very much and Tina seems too also. Then time for massage and Tina gives a very good massage. I really needed it this morning. Then after about 20 minutes it was time to flip. As much as I was enjoying the massage she started to kiss my back and neck while playing with jr and the boys. Too much to take so flipped I did.

Started out with 69 and she reached an O pretty quick had the wetness on my face so it was real. Then went through about 5 positions. I couldn't come this morning not for lack of her trying and tried she did. We went through 5 positions and she never stopped. Even tried manual and she jumped back on for a while. Wow what a ride. I finally told her it was okay and she could stop. So we cuddled for a while and hugged and kissed. Went a little over hour. She's a little treasure.

As we were coming out of room Mika comes walking out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. Tried to get a peek under kept getting away from me.

Ciao

BadLarry
12-30-11, 18:19
NMS must have been a full house. Papasan asked me to come back in 20 minutes. So I rolled on to Wanskuk which hardly gets reviewed, so here goes. I haven't been here in about a year, but nothing seems to change. Let me start by saying this experience might have been slightly different if I were more assertive, but between the Great Wall of Language and previous experience here, I keep pretty quiet. After Mama leaves with the house fee, I do a quick inspection of the room. I'm pretty sure the towel on the table has seen a few sessions since its last wash. There are paper towels over the face hole, I assume they are fresh. What I thought was Mama returns for a shower. I'd guess early 50's, but a nice rack. The tiny shower stunk like a hockey locker room. She scalded me with the water before she turned it down to cold. Then came the nasty scrubber. Aside from all that, shower was decent and I left wet, if not clean. Massage was just OK, tease was short but nice. Flip was what I was seeking. She offered her C's. Not much of a clean up and tells me "done". As I dress myself, I notice she changes just the paper towels. Thanks for that. Start to finish, less than 45 minutes. I wouldn't say anything bad about the provider, that seems to be the way the place operates. I've just come to appreciate a higher level of service elsewhere. If anyone reads this, a good start would be to clean the towels. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm done with this place for a while. Happy new year to all!

Flamebird
12-31-11, 00:35
That sounds like great fun.

Double the fun- double the $$?Yessir! Double the fun. Double the damage.

GiggiD
01-04-12, 11:23
Paid my first visit to RI recently, and chose OS after lengthy analysis of forum reviews. Narrowed down to 1021, OS, and 725 on the fullness of their menus. OS had a convenient location with lots of safe parking nearby, and a completely anonymous entrance. Mamasan opened the door while I was still looking for the number, and motioned me in. Directed me to sit in a chair and wait. I couldn't see any cameras, but it sure felt like I was being posed for a photograph. Anyway, after a couple minutes Annie appears, wearing a bikini on her lovely figure. Leads me to the room, and asks for house fee of. 5 but I give her. 6 since I only have twenties. Annie returns without change, and we are off to the TS. Lackluster wash, even splashed soap in my eye. Back to the room. 30 min of halfway decent massage then at the flip she drops the bikini and gives and a straightforward menu. I had planned for CBJ but of course I couldn't resist FS once it was staring me in the face so I gave up the 1. 4 and went to town. She did the no-handed hat trick, and after a few minutes of that we went to CG, mish, and doggy. She was energetic and skilled, but noticably mechanical. Cleaned me up and left. I wasn't sure if she was coming back so I left on my own, surprising Mamasan in the lobby on my way out. Assured her that everything went OK. Overall, was a good value for the $ and predictability itself has its own worth, so I'll probably return sometime. After I have checked out the others. I guess it's a good thing RI is hours away from me, or I'd go broke pretty quickly.

Nukie
01-04-12, 16:12
Its a residence now. Been that way for a year. Save you the mortification.

Nukie
01-04-12, 16:19
Nice place, open top (rooms are dividers) , TS, nice massage. Owned by two sisters. It to the right of the lobby entrance with the intercom, the address number is deceiving.

Fotocol8R
01-04-12, 23:00
I had tried OS a few times in a row and decided to explore new grounds. Found an ad in CL : http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/2780970605.html So tried it out. They have private parking, that looks clean and ample. At the door a mature woman welcomes me. Typical chatter about being my first time here. Etc. Leads me to the room and provides towels for TS. I was hoping she was mamma san that would get a younger provider but I was wrong. I decided to enjoy the time there. She had very nice shape for a mature lady. TS was very nice without being spectacular. Then the massage where I had opportunity to touch her nice body. Curves and legs. I was not expecting much more than a HE and getting excited as she did not make any objections of me touching her body. At the flip over she offered the menu which I accepted. Overall experience was OK. Great legs, slim body, natural boobs, total damage: $.6.

Enjoy!

Tommy Anonymus
01-05-12, 11:55
Have seen Brandi a few times at DT. Cute girl, a bit of a Polynesian look I think. Slight language barrier. Sessions were similar, like she has a routine of positions, but not mechanical.

Most notable is that she really seems to enjoy CBJ. Does it kneeling, lying on table, standing, any way you like. If that's your thing, look for Brandi and she'll CBJ for you all day long (well, probably for as much time as you pay for, anyway).

Moby9
01-05-12, 20:41
I had tried OS a few times in a row and decided to explore new grounds. Found an ad in CL :

http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/2780970605.html

So tried it out. They have private parking, that looks clean and ample. At the door a mature woman welcomes me. Typical chatter about being my first time here. Etc. Leads me to the room and provides towels for TS. I was hoping she was mamma san that would get a younger provider but I was wrong. I decided to enjoy the time there. She had very nice shape for a mature lady. TS was very nice without being spectacular. Then the massage where I had opportunity to touch her nice body. Curves and legs. I was not expecting much more than a HE and getting excited as she did not make any objections of me touching her body. At the flip over she offered the menu which I accepted. Overall experience was OK. Great legs, slim body, natural boobs, total damage: $.6.

Enjoy!If that was Nancy, she's leaving on Jan 10 in case you're interested. (HH has a steady rotation.) If your not interested, there will be someone new on Jan 11.

Fly Dangler
01-06-12, 02:32
I had tried OS a few times in a row and decided to explore new grounds. Found an ad in CL :

So tried it out. They have private parking, that looks clean and ample. At the door a mature woman welcomes me. Typical chatter about being my first time here. Etc. Leads me to the room and provides towels for TS. I was hoping she was mamma san that would get a younger provider but I was wrong. I decided to enjoy the time there. She had very nice shape for a mature lady. TS was very nice without being spectacular. Then the massage where I had opportunity to touch her nice body. Curves and legs. I was not expecting much more than a HE and getting excited as she did not make any objections of me touching her body. At the flip over she offered the menu which I accepted. Overall experience was OK. Great legs, slim body, natural boobs, total damage: $.6.146 Admiral Street is Heavenly Hands Spa, which you find has been reviewed a few times in the past.

BaseballDude
01-06-12, 08:46
Does anyone have any reviews on providers at this location.

ARegularGuy
01-06-12, 16:34
It can't much more lame than this! Try the search button man!

ARG.

Does anyone have any reviews on providers at this location.

Raven1950
01-06-12, 19:30
Does anyone have any reviews on providers at this location.Just click on anyone's nick and view post.

Try it you'll like it! Hey Mikey!

Little Tony II
01-06-12, 22:28
Visited 1021 this afternoon. Sophia answered the door, so we are back into Sophia mode again. Last week Mika did NOT say anything to me about going on Bacation. I wonder if they know in advance when the "guard changes".

Anyway. As usual I asked who was available and there was only Tina and a 'new girl'. Do I have to tell you who I spent my afternoon with! Right. ..
I love seeing Tina, she knows how to push my buttons.

I did not see the new girl, so I have nothing to report.

So have fun guys ! ! . . :D

Tony :cool:

PS. BASEBALLDUDE..... RTFF (Read the fucken forum) It can be verrrrrrrrry educational

MarriedTom
01-07-12, 14:23

So tried it out. They have private parking, that looks clean and ample. At the door a mature woman welcomes me. Typical chatter about being my first time here. Etc. Leads me to the room and provides towels for TS. I was hoping she was mamma san that would get a younger provider but I was wrong. I decided to enjoy the time there. She had very nice shape for a mature lady. TS was very nice without being spectacular. Then the massage where I had opportunity to touch her nice body. Curves and legs. I was not expecting much more than a HE and getting excited as she did not make any objections of me touching her body. At the flip over she offered the menu which I accepted. Overall experience was OK. Great legs, slim body, natural boobs, total damage: $.6.

Enjoy!$60 TOTAL damages?

What was house fee. $50? And tip was $10?

What was on the menu, and what was on menu that you only tipped $10?

MarriedTom
01-07-12, 14:31
Does anyone have any reviews on providers at this location.Great 1st post! A classic!

I am sure your inbox will be flooded with PM's offering every bit of intel they have spent years/$$$ gathering, simply because you asked!

Member #5805
01-07-12, 15:58
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Olepapa
01-07-12, 16:23
$60 TOTAL damages?

What was house fee. $50? And tip was $10?

What was on the menu, and what was on menu that you only tipped $10?This is a perfect example of why posters should not play "Captain Midnight and the secret code" with the donation amounts. The "code" is simply stupid, fools no one in LE, just confuses some readers. I read that amount as $160, which would be 60 to house and 100 to girl.

If it was a total of 60, that's to olow but again would indicate why the code is so stupid and confusing to the wrong people.

Come on members, smarten up and just write the actual amount and forget the stupid code.

AsianLPGAfan
01-07-12, 23:35
Have seen Brandi a few times at DT. Cute girl, a bit of a Polynesian look I think. Slight language barrier. Sessions were similar, like she has a routine of positions, but not mechanical.

Most notable is that she really seems to enjoy CBJ. Does it kneeling, lying on table, standing, any way you like. If that's your thing, look for Brandi and she'll CBJ for you all day long (well, probably for as much time as you pay for, anyway).Mika / Sophia get a lot of mention as the mamasan working in 1021 reports. I think a few years back Lilly's had. Cute mama at the door too.

I might consider a visit in near future I will be on east side area for work. Just curious if I would recognize anyone working the door?

Wishful thinking if find Kate / Kat ever returned back to DT.

Fly Dangler
01-08-12, 13:43
Does anyone have any reviews on providers at this location.Trust me, there's probably nothing going on there you'd like or appreciate.

SMS 54
01-08-12, 18:35
I tried Lily Spa last evening, just for something different, plus I am trending away from FS places and enjoying HE only experiences more. My first time there, and won't be my last. I was treated very well for a first time customer. Full hour, good TS and very attentive and friendly service. My attendant was Jackie, and I very nearly fell in love.

I stopped by 1021 late, mostly to say Hello, to mama, and ended up spending some quality time with Kay.

MuffyTheDiver
01-08-12, 20:29
Have not been nearly as active in the AMP scene lately. No need to add another report about 1021 as we all know whats going on there. I did though want to mention that there are "Other" very good options at a couple other area Spa's.

In the last few months I have had the opportunity to stop by Far East and ABC and both were excellent!

Far East. Ask for Joy, trust me you will not be disappointed!

ABC. Skye and Suzie both are top notch too!

Trusted seniors are welcome to PM for further details.

Muff

Little Tony II
01-08-12, 20:48
I have been to the new DT 3 times in the past year. Each visit there was a different mama and different ladies. I like to walk in and have them say Hi Tony!

Mika / Sophia get a lot of mention as the mamasan working in 1021 reports. I think a few years back Lilly's had. Cute mama at the door too.

I might consider a visit in near future I will be on east side area for work. Just curious if I would recognize anyone working the door?

Wishful thinking if find Kate / Kat ever returned back to DT.

Tommy Anonymus
01-09-12, 00:22
Mika / Sophia get a lot of mention as the mamasan working in 1021 reports. I think a few years back Lilly's had. Cute mama at the door too.

Wishful thinking if find Kate / Kat ever returned back to DT.I have mostly seen the same Mama over the past 6 months or so since I switched from One to DT as my regular monthly visit. I tend to go during the day, and the polite but slightly grouchy mamasan (don't know her name) has been there consistently.

The talent has turned over several times since the move. I believe the current lineup is Brandi, Micki, Pepsi, but I may not be totally current. I don't recognize any of them (including Mama) from the old location on Custom House. I think Yuri may still be in town, but not sure about anyone else.

Me, I'm buying lottery tickets to seed a bankroll in case Kitty from OS returns.

Mongermonger
01-09-12, 15:33
Much like when providers use "roses" as a euphemism for dollars in their ads. I am sure that totally confuses the police, who obviously think that mongers are gifting flowers instead of money, so there is no unlawful activity, so just ignore it. Or, for that matter,"gifts", or the disclaimers. Has anyone ever gotten out of a conviction by saying,"he paid me a hundred bucks just for my stellar company, but then we found a mutual physical attraction and decided to do the wild thing spontaneously."

This is a perfect example of why posters should not play "Captain Midnight and the secret code" with the donation amounts. The "code" is simply stupid, fools no one in LE, just confuses some readers. I read that amount as $160, which would be 60 to house and 100 to girl.

If it was a total of 60, that's to olow but again would indicate why the code is so stupid and confusing to the wrong people.

Come on members, smarten up and just write the actual amount and forget the stupid code.

Knight62
01-09-12, 18:07
I tried Lily Spa last evening, just for something different, plus I am trending away from FS places and enjoying HE only experiences more. My first time there, and won't be my last. I was treated very well for a first time customer. Full hour, good TS and very attentive and friendly service. My attendant was Jackie, and I very nearly fell in love.

I stopped by 1021 late, mostly to say Hello, to mama, and ended up spending some quality time with Kay.Next time you go to Lily's try Sunny. I've seen her twice and always had a great session.

BaseballDude
01-10-12, 18:02
It can't much more lame than this! Try the search button man!

ARG.Thanks for some UPDATED info as there has been some turnover there.

After reading these reviews, I choose Tina.

She is a young natural spinner who enjoys her work and is very talented. Although the location is a little creepy will definitely repeat.

Plyfun
01-11-12, 16:32
Is there a place in providence that offers bodyclide massage? I've heard about it annd curious to give it a try. PM me or let me know, thanks.

SMS 54
01-12-12, 01:36
Is there a place in providence that offers bodyclide massage? I've heard about it annd curious to give it a try. PM me or let me know, thanks.If you hear of any let me know PM if necessary. I would say there is not. Last known or reported episode in Prov was at 1021 a few years ago. I had one once at Sun spa in Warren, Ohio. Also once recently had Nuru in Montreal. Highly recommended.

Fly Dangler
01-13-12, 10:10
Is there a place in providence that offers bodyclide massage? I believe it was on the menu at Grey & Associates back when they were still open in Providence, but alas, no more. Tried it a couple times in Thailand and found I preferred it with just one girl rather than in a sandwich with two.

Knight62
01-13-12, 11:25
I believe it was on the menu at Grey & Associates back when they were still open in Providence, but alas, no more. Tried it a couple times in Thailand and found I preferred it with just one girl rather than in a sandwich with two.Yes it was offered at Grey and Assoc. It was called a Nuru (not sure of the spelling) massage and it was great. Had a woman who was in her early 40's she had a very very attractive face and a nice body, a great attitude. Wish I could find her.

MuffyTheDiver
01-13-12, 16:47
Is there a place in providence that offers bodyclide massage? I've heard about it annd curious to give it a try. PM me or let me know, thanks.You won't find any AMPs too willing to give a NURU around here unless you have built a very strong relationship with a particular girl and the Mamasan, and even then they are very difficult to arrange. There is a girl named Skye who was at Far East and may now be at ABC who does a VERY abbreviated slide in the TS. Just enough to get you going then she quits.

Stressed Out
01-14-12, 15:56
Noticed in their ad that it was 'under new mgt'. Does anyone know if Lee did indeed sell and get out or if it is one of the usual ploys to get new business. I thought I had heard that it had garnered some le attention a while back so wondering if that was the impetitus to sell or change mgt. In Lee's first few years there she and the spa were both very good but after awhile it seemed to go south with not so lovely ladies and upselling. The reports have been sparse and mixe at best so I thought someone could possible share some insight on the 'change' situation and if the ladies / service / price have improved or gotten worse. Thanks SO

Stressed Out
01-14-12, 15:59
I believe it was on the menu at Grey & Associates back when they were still open in Providence, but alas, no more. Tried it a couple times in Thailand and found I preferred it with just one girl rather than in a sandwich with two.What happened to Grey and Assoc? Did they go out or move? While they were rather limited in their service it was top notch including the nuru. Oh well. SO

JoeMuckInFutch
01-15-12, 16:48
Noticed in their ad that it was 'under new mgt'. Does anyone know if Lee did indeed sell and get out or if it is one of the usual ploys to get new business. I thought I had heard that it had garnered some le attention a while back so wondering if that was the impetitus to sell or change mgt. In Lee's first few years there she and the spa were both very good but after awhile it seemed to go south with not so lovely ladies and upselling. The reports have been sparse and mixe at best so I thought someone could possible share some insight on the 'change' situation and if the ladies / service / price have improved or gotten worse. Thanks SOI was there at the end of December and the service was the same as always, TS, massage, CBJ, FS, etc. But the girl asked for $140 while in the past they were happy with $100 or $120. Nevertheless it was a good visit.

Knight62
01-15-12, 17:41
What happened to Grey and Assoc? Did they go out or move? While they were rather limited in their service it was top notch including the nuru. Oh well. SOThey just went decided to close. They were top notch esp Marlo.

Brent01
01-15-12, 18:04
They just went decided to close. They were top notch esp Marlo.Http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-unwind-with-madison-prebook-special-30/5991760

Above is a link for the Former Fiona of Grey and Associates. She is now Madison and can be found in the Boston Body Rubs Section. Heard she is asking 200 for the hour.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-body-pleasure-our-prfect-choic1-20/2423909

Above is a link for Leila; she is near Providence and sometimes outside of Worcester. Phenomenal nude massage (she strips during the massage) , just let her do her thing, be a gentleman, don't grope (she will ask you to touch her when she is ready) and you will have a great time. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, not jaded and really sweet. 130 for the full hour.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-make-you-tingle-all-over-35/19276576

Above is a link for Meah from Boston Body Rubs. Fantastic, great body, super attitude. Can be a great nude FBSM or into GFE if the mood strikes and you are a gentleman. It was 200 last time I saw her. She is usually out of NH now but is visiting the South Shore and currently doing outcalls.

Yellowfever023
01-16-12, 12:48
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would let you all know that Ruby has returned and she is as beautiful as ever.

Knight62
01-16-12, 16:20
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would let you all know that Ruby has returned and she is as beautiful as ever.Have to sell a few pints of blood this week so I can go and see Ruby.

Knight62
01-16-12, 16:23
Http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-unwind-with-madison-prebook-special-30/5991760

Above is a link for the Former Fiona of Grey and Associates. She is now Madison and can be found in the Boston Body Rubs Section. Heard she is asking 200 for the hour.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-body-pleasure-our-prfect-choic1-20/2423909

Above is a link for Leila; she is near Providence and sometimes outside of Worcester. Phenomenal nude massage (she strips during the massage) , just let her do her thing, be a gentleman, don't grope (she will ask you to touch her when she is ready) and you will have a great time. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, not jaded and really sweet. 130 for the full hour.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-make-you-tingle-all-over-35/19276576

Above is a link for Meah from Boston Body Rubs. Fantastic, great body, super attitude. Can be a great nude FBSM or into GFE if the mood strikes and you are a gentleman. It was 200 last time I saw her. She is usually out of NH now but is visiting the South Shore and currently doing outcalls.This is good info thanks. If you ever find anything about Marlo please post.

Longdriver
01-16-12, 19:53
Been watching and reading posts for a while. First report here. Have been to Harmony a few times in the past with mixed results. Have met Lee and others who worked there. Haven't been since about September. Was in Providence after work and thought that a visit was in order. Arrived around 6 or so-one car from MA in parking lot. Buzzed in and was met by Candy. New from NYC. Clearly been in the AMP business for a bit. Saw an older woman who was moving about but it was not Lee hence I'm not too sure if she is still there. Candy took the house fee and we went to shower. Candy was tall and enhanced. English was reasonably good although not too talkative. Shower was standard fare with attention being paid to all the right spots. Quick stop in sauna afterwards and then back to room. Was asked before and after shower if I was LE. Clearly seemed concerned about it. Went onto table and was covered with a towel. Candy straddled my back and began a massage. As she moved down so did the towel. Compared to some of the other massages I have had, she had a few good skills but not enough to make this a worthwhile massage. Worked her way down the legs then towel came off and she began a short walk on my back. That was unexpected and due to a mistep actually caused a bit of pain. Was asked to turn over and then she inquired about what I wanted. Was only looking for a HE and then much to my suprise negotiations began. Been used to the traditional tip for services but when I mentioned that I was told that wasn't going to be enough. You get more if you give more kind of attitude. Also think Candy was suprised that HE was being asked for instead of more. I told her funds were limited and ended up giving 10 more than usual. Was asked to pay at that point. Proceeded to completion. Nice but nothing super special. No roaming due to body placement but I'm sure it is available. After she finished there was still time on the clock but there was no more massage. In fact there was no massage at all of anything on the front at any point. Maybe because it was dinner time? Very friendly but quick exit. Was told that in the future "for reasons" tip ought to be left on table before services. Sensed that all was available and if you were a generous soul you might fare well. Such was not my luck that night. Back in September I had the pleasure of "Yo-Yo" who was way better in all aspects.

MuffyTheDiver
01-17-12, 08:25
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would let you all know that Ruby has returned and she is as beautiful as ever.Is Tina still there? If so all we need is Pink to return and this would be an incredible lineup! Sophia, I know you read this, please bring Pink back! Hahahaha

Little Tony II
01-17-12, 09:14
If we could only have the origional Yung, and the origional Pink with Pink2 and Tina and Ruby they would have to hire a detail cop to keep Broad St traffic moving! Mama Hanna would be great also!

Have fun dreaming! . :)

Is Tina still there? If so all we need is Pink to return and this would be an incredible lineup! Sophia, I know you read this, please bring Pink back! Hahahaha

Biggus Bishus
01-17-12, 11:50
I was there at the end of December and the service was the same as always, TS, massage, CBJ, FS, etc. But the girl asked for $140 while in the past they were happy with $100 or $120. Nevertheless it was a good visit.I've been finding Harmony hit or miss for the past year or so. I know girls cycle in and out but I also ha e been finding girls veering from the norm in terms of $$. There was never tip haggling. Makes me gravitates other places.

Yellowfever023
01-17-12, 12:31
Is Tina still there? If so all we need is Pink to return and this would be an incredible lineup! Sophia, I know you read this, please bring Pink back! HahahahaCurrently the line up is Ruby, Tina and Kay.

Sqnlvl
01-17-12, 12:47
Pink=ATF. Pink is 'retired'. Muffy has no more interesting stories. Is there something to read between the lines?

MuffyTheDiver
01-17-12, 22:38
Pink=ATF. Pink is 'retired'. Muffy has no more interesting stories. Is there something to read between the lines?LOL, Great detective work there my friend. My reports and "Interesting stories" are kept mostly in private these days which has been that way for some time now. Has nothing to do with Pink. Sorry.

Little Tony II
01-17-12, 22:56
I visited today. Sophia was AWOL and I did not really get a good explination why. But anyway. I visited with Ruby. She immediatly remembered me and we had a very good Time.

Yes the line up is now Tina, Ruby and K. (Kay. Katie. KT)

Have fun. :)

Currently the line up is Ruby, Tina and Kay.

Sqnlvl
01-17-12, 23:54
I popped my AMP cherry in your fine town some time ago. I read up from time to time in case I ever get a chance to return. It is usually an enjoyable read. Unfortunately, it is not so easy to find such beautiful offerings in my part of the country. My choice is usually a mamasan rub and tug. And I have to drive to find it. I usually pass in favor of good massage and a hope of memories found in La Prov.

Smoke Screen
01-18-12, 06:28
You won't find any AMPs too willing to give a NURU around here unless you have built a very strong relationship with a particular girl and the Mamasan, and even then they are very difficult to arrange. There is a girl named Skye who was at Far East and may now be at ABC who does a VERY abbreviated slide in the TS. Just enough to get you going then she quits.Yes, she is at ABC, and although it is abbreviated, it is also very good. I picked her from a line up of three. She is short, about 5'1", about 120 lbs, pretty face, nice smooth dark skin. Good English & fun to talk to. Tipped mamason for the line up, she was very appreciated. From her reaction I would say it doesn't happen often, try it, they deserve it.

Flamebird
01-18-12, 15:18
Hit OS for a duo late last night. Usual double the damage, and even managed to get some interaction between the girls!

No MSOG, but the girls decided to have a competition on who could push me over the edge. The one that won did a fistpump in the air while riding cowgirl. Then the second told me she wanted me NOW. However the first reminded here that the mamasan said MSOG was against the rules. Interesting!

Needler
01-18-12, 16:56
I've been reading page after page and still wonder where a first timer should go for his first massage parlor experience? Who should I see and where should I see her? I like them short, spinner type with very few or no rules, nothing rushed etc. I'm willing to compensate for their trouble and tip when good. Also looking for a good massage too?

AsianLPGAfan
01-18-12, 20:50
I've been reading page after page and still wonder where a first timer should go for his first massage parlor experience? Who should I see and where should I see her? I like them short, spinner type with very few or no rules, nothing rushed etc. I'm willing to compensate for their trouble and tip when good. Also looking for a good massage too?If you have been RTF, great to hear.

Simple choice you want FS or Not?

Lillys or North Main St are not FS and a good start.

Otherwise if you want more the reports here can guide you.

Rtf can get the idea on expected tip whether that is 40 or 140. No silly decimals.

As a newbie you should probably go with the usual quoted standards here before trying your negotiation skills.

The water isn't cold, go for it. Jump in.

We look forward to your field research report.

Flamebird
01-18-12, 22:19
I've been reading page after page and still wonder where a first timer should go for his first massage parlor experience? Who should I see and where should I see her? I like them short, spinner type with very few or no rules, nothing rushed etc. I'm willing to compensate for their trouble and tip when good. Also looking for a good massage too?ALL AMP's have rules. Everything safe / etc. It breaks down like this (imo) :

Super hot spinner + shorted on time: OS.

Good massage + FS: 1021

Alejhenry
01-19-12, 09:56
Hit OS for a duo late last night. Usual double the damage, and even managed to get some interaction between the girls!

No MSOG, but the girls decided to have a competition on who could push me over the edge. The one that won did a fistpump in the air while riding cowgirl. Then the second told me she wanted me NOW. However the first reminded here that the mamasan said MSOG was against the rules. Interesting!Long time lurker. I've been going to the AMPs in providence for over 5 years and have been considering doing the duo now for the last 6 months or so. I wasn't even sure it was an option until I've seen now two recent reviews about it. Sounds like you had an amazing experience with these two girls at one spa. Who were they?

Nov2006
01-19-12, 14:00
I've been reading page after page and still wonder where a first timer should go for his first massage parlor experience? Who should I see and where should I see her? I like them short, spinner type with very few or no rules, nothing rushed etc. I'm willing to compensate for their trouble and tip when good. Also looking for a good massage too?Everything you need to know has been discussed in these posts.

Alejhenry
01-19-12, 15:44

No MSOG, but the girls decided to have a competition on who could push me over the edge. The one that won did a fistpump in the air while riding cowgirl. Then the second told me she wanted me NOW. However the first reminded here that the mamasan said MSOG was against the rules. Interesting!Long time lurker, I've been going to the AMPs in Providence for about five years. I had been thinking about the duo for the last 6 months but wasn't sure it was a possibility until I saw two recent reviews about it. Sounds like you had a good time, what were the girls' names you saw at One Spa.

Flamebird
01-19-12, 21:37
Long time lurker, I've been going to the AMPs in Providence for about five years. I had been thinking about the duo for the last 6 months but wasn't sure it was a possibility until I saw two recent reviews about it. Sounds like you had a good time, what were the girls' names you saw at One Spa.Well, both Duo's were my reports. Don't remember the girls names though. The thing is you need to hit the place when they are NOT busy. If there is only one girl available, she will wait for you unless another monger comes in. If so, he gets her and you wait till two girls are available at the same time. Or within a few minutes of each other. In which case you get a TS with only one girl and the other joins you later.

Watch Your Six
01-21-12, 22:34
Does anyone have any reviews on providers at this location.BBD: Don't take the unwarranted harrassment from some mongers here too hard. 1021 is their OTR little sex social club; they get pissy when asked a question about their home away from home. Just Look back a few pages. Normally the women here stay for 3-6 months at a time. The snippy mongers protect this brothel with their puffed up cock feathers. Just read a bit and you will know everything about the 40+ year old Koreans from China who come to RI from Flushing NY to make easy money and wire it back to China to safe keep for their retirement return. Be careful because most need green cards and will offer you + specials to keep you and your little guy amused wink. The mongers here believe THEY are the only ones who get this special treatment but they arent. LOL.

Plyfun
01-22-12, 13:31
Well I'm finally ready to take the trip from the cape to Prov to try out the services. Everyone knows what Mass is like, I've read alot of the reports on RI and it certainly is different. Biggest difference seems to be that the girls are youngerr and very pretty.

Here is where I am confused and not sure which place to try. I'll be out with it. I'm older 52 things don't always work as they shouuld and when they do its poof over in no time at all. I think everyone will understand what I am saying. And now that you got your chuckle. I'd like a place where the girls would be young and cute. FS is ok but if did that hold off for the last couple minutes of my hour. I wouldt mind snuddling, touching, and things along that line. Can someone give me a couple good options? Maybe best bet if I don't go FS and best bet if I do. If someone has been in the same situation, that would be great. Also do I get my choice of girls? Or is it next girl up when I go in? The Mass places have been one girl operations or the lady is older. Looking forward to hearing back PM me if you rather.

Thanks in advance

RobePete
01-22-12, 14:47
Well I'm finally ready to take the trip from the cape to Prov to try out the services. Everyone knows what Mass is like, I've read alot of the reports on RI and it certainly is different. Biggest difference seems to be that the girls are youngerr and very pretty.

Here is where I am confused and not sure which place to try. I'll be out with it. I'm older 52 things don't always work as they shouuld and when they do its poof over in no time at all. I think everyone will understand what I am saying. And now that you got your chuckle. I'd like a place where the girls would be young and cute. FS is ok but if did that hold off for the last couple minutes of my hour. I wouldt mind snuddling, touching, and things along that line. Can someone give me a couple good options? Maybe best bet if I don't go FS and best bet if I do. If someone has been in the same situation, that would be great. Also do I get my choice of girls? Or is it next girl up when I go in? The Mass places have been one girl operations or the lady is older. Looking forward to hearing back PM me if you rather.

Thanks in advanceIf you are looking for FS then your best bets are Downtown Spa on South Main. 1021 Spa on Broad or Central Health on Oregan. Read the forum for info on non FS places and who is good at the others. PS Tina is recommended at 1021.

MuffyTheDiver
01-23-12, 15:04
WS6. I wanted to commend you on a well written and well thought out post! We may not always see eye to eye or agree on many things but what you wrote about 1021 was mostly accurate. Most the girls who work at 1021 are usually in the late 30's to early 40's with a few exceptions from time to time. All or most are Korean with ties to China in some respect. Many do send money home for various reasons and that is there business how they manage there money. They do work very hard for it and have earned the right to do whatever they wish with there earnings. Many of them are in need of a green card and are trying there best to earn one. I don't see what the surprise is with all this as I would expect that other AMP working girls are under the same circumstances no matter where they are from or there age?

A couple things I disagree with is that they are sending money home to China or Korea for the retirement back there. I really don't think any of these girls want to go back to China or Korea after being here and enjoying the freedom we have here. These girls would be treated as second class or third class back in there countries, that is what they worked hard to escape, why would they go back to that? Most of them surely send money back home, but it would be to help there Momma and family. In Korea Momma usually rules over everything and would have a very strong hold over her daughter.

Oh and yes, we "Old Farts" are very protective of our little SPA. Most of us who have grown to love this place are not looking for the hot 20 something "Spinner" who will get right to business and move you out the door as quick as she can. Most of us enjoy the extra time and care the "Old Girls" take at 1021 to insure we leave very happy. Sure most of it is an act, but these older gals have it down to a science and easily make you feel your the only one they care for even if it is an act! I am sure there are "Extra's" given to some of the special regular men who frequent this place but I am also sure this is true for any AMP anywhere. If you build the trust and become a good standing regular then why wouldn't there be a higher level of service offered. It happens in every business, even my business.

I have tried many Spa's in my day, everything from the super hot spinner Spa's to the old dried up "Should be retired" types and no one has ever come close to 1021 for me! I would expect that 1021 is not everyones cup of tea, but it certainly is mine!

Muffy

Watch Your Six
01-25-12, 11:43
A couple things I disagree with is that they are sending money home to China or Korea for the retirement back there. I really don't think any of these girls want to go back to China or Korea after being here and enjoying the freedom we have here. These girls would be treated as second class or third class back in there countries, that is what they worked hard to escape, why would they go back to that? Most of them surely send money back home, but it would be to help there Momma and family. In Korea Momma usually rules over everything and would have a very strong hold over her daughter.Really? You believe that. LOL. Do you know how much a new home costs in the Jillin profecture? Not much at all. Most fail to realize that our friendly China born N. Korean wh0res have worked their way here by plying their trade from China, South Korea, and Japan (working hard) LOL. They were smuggled in via Triads thru Mexico or Canada. Yes they want to gain freedom, so they can open an AMP and kick back while the cash piles high. Many don't want to go back from the debts and other probelms they ran from. Yet others want to open businesses and show their piers how they've made it in USA. They mostly play heart and mind strings well. I see muffy's are in tune along with many others here. I await the concerto, LOL. Carry on.

Needler
01-25-12, 15:42

Thanks in advanceI sent to the the OP by PM, then started thinking about other guys out there who might be going through the same thing so I decided to post this here. I hope it's OK? I don't want to break any rules of the forums!

I can relate to what you're saying 100. I am also 52, but I look and feel much younger. If you have a problem with impotence (yah that's what it's called when you have trouble getting erections, keeping erections and / or premature ejaculation) Premature ejaculation isn't only getting in and then cumming within a couple of strokes, it's also not being able to control your ejaculation for when you DO want to cum!

So now to the problem: You sound like you are hitting the decreasing testosterone part of your life. Happens to "EVERY" guy, just depends on when in your life it hits you, in your 40's or 50's it can be a real problem because you still want sex all the time (or I do anyways) , in your 70's and 80's it's not as big a deal (or so I've been told). I'll bet you are also tired a lot, grumpy, don't have the energy you used to, find yourself getting welled up over stupid crap etc.

So now what to do? Go see your doctor (you do see a dr regularly, right?) if not start seeing a dr and building a report with him / her. Be 100% HONEST and tell the dr what is going on. Tell the DR you NEED your testosterone tested, both standing and total testosterone, because they are different tests and they test for different things in testosterone. Once the test comes back you will have to work through the different remedies to solve your problem. Usually starts with some kind of cream or gel that you rub on once or twice a day (usually on your mid section, or things) , then could migrate up to injections if that's what it takes for you? For me the gels and creams didn't do anything so I inject myself twice every month. Your DR might not be OK with you injecting yourself, he may want you to come into the office for the injections. I have a medical background so my Dr don't have a problem with me injecting myself. DO IT and you will feel 1000% better in a few months. I guarantee it!

Just make sure to stick with the program until you feel the way you want to be feeling. For me the whole thing from my first mention of my problems to my dr to where I feel like myself again. Now I wake up all the time with an erection again, can last forever and a day again and enjoy sex as much as I ever did. Too bad my wife doesn't feel the same way. Why do you think I'm here LOL!

Let me know if this helps anyone!

MuffyTheDiver
01-25-12, 16:23
You seem to appear every few months spewing your extensive knowledge which is fine by me. I get the feeling that you are the type of guy who knows everything about everything and will block your ears and sing out loud if anyone has a different opinion then yours. LMAO!

You only want to stir up shit even though I mostly agree with what you wrote, but still you make your little cowardly remarks to show that your a true tough guy. I can tell your a real Man's Man and your Mr Macho. Calling woman "wh*res" regardless of what lifestyle they choose proves your ready for the Jerry Springer show!

I thought maybe I could have somewhat of an intelligent conversation with you, but again you proved me wrong. I'm done with you again!

Muff

AsianLPGAfan
01-25-12, 18:44
Business had me in downtown Pawtucket area. Finished ahead of schedule and figured a quick convenient visit to Pleasant' could be done before other scheduled business later.

I should have just got a sandwich instead. Or tried another place in the area?

I called ahead to see if things were busy and was asked if I ve been there before. I was told "not busy".

I asked if Cici and Gina were still there and was told "new ladies here".

I figured what the heck, my spare time is tight and I can't get scheduled visits like the past.

"Gina" answers the door and is friendly as ever and gives me a nice hug. Is she doing mama duties? ? New name

The TS was pretty good and the massage wasnt as good as I had in the past there, but "ok".

Less GFE than prev visits but still friendly.

"Options" were possible but a significant issue. She had "no supplies". I was asked if I had, but never had to have in prior visits.

Does the forum have "BYOC" as an official abbreviation?

The basic HE finish was pretty good at least. Disappointed by the "lack of preparation" if extras could be offered.

I left in under an hour too, felt slightly rushed at end Maybe I got spoiled by visits to 1021, or even ABC the past year?

If I want HE, I m probably going to go back to NMS now.

Unless CiCi were ever to return.

Fotocol8R
01-26-12, 00:27
A bit more than a week ago, I was looking for a provider from BP who never answered the phone. So already on the road, I decided to visit HH. I don't remember her name, she was a chubby girl probably on her 30s. Things started to look not so good when the table shower was a bit too "business" and less "friendly" than I expected. Anyway, I decided to enjoy the rest of the session. Massage started as usual. And I tried to get her in a better mood. She did not object to be explored by my hands. And things got better from there on; she became more friendly and let go a couple of moans (whether they were fake or real, I don't care) was the signal that there might be more than a H. E. The rest was "routine" but a very pleasant routine. CBJ, Cowgirl and mish. Total damage 160. YMMV.

I still hope to get that provider from BP. Mixed emotions here, because most of the times I have tried independent providers, something is always below my expectations. Anyway, will report when that happens.

Have fun. Wear your hats!

Watch Your Six
01-26-12, 10:52
You seem to appear every few months spewing your extensive knowledge which is fine by me.Oh Really? I was thinking exactly the opposite by your defensive ranting.

thought maybe I could have somewhat of an intelligent conversation with you, but again you proved me wrong. I'm done with you again!

MuffSophia called, bring some doughnuts. The girls want to watch a Korean drama. LOL.

Gansett
01-26-12, 13:06
I don't believe this, a guy with 27 posts talking smack down with a guy with almost 500 posts, ok 467.

Same thing happens elsewhere on the forum. What is it with these new or should I say newer guys? It doesn't matter if you have 5/10/20/30 or more years experience in the various aspects of what's called our "hobby". If you just joined or have a limited number of posts you are a nooB. I for one will take the word and credibility of a long term poster over a nooB's anyday regardless of their self proclaimed "experience".

Just a word of friendly advice, don't come charging in here like the new sheriff in town who plans on setting things right. I've seen them come, I've seen them go, never ever were they missed.

Westbayman2000
01-26-12, 13:42
A bit more than a week ago, I was looking for a provider from BP who never answered the phone. So already on the road, I decided to visit HH. I don't remember her name, she was a chubby girl probably on her 30s. Things started to look not so good when the table shower was a bit too "business" and less "friendly" than I expected. Anyway, I decided to enjoy the rest of the session. Massage started as usual. And I tried to get her in a better mood. She did not object to be explored by my hands. And things got better from there on; she became more friendly and let go a couple of moans (whether they were fake or real, I don't care) was the signal that there might be more than a H. E. The rest was "routine" but a very pleasant routine. CBJ, Cowgirl and mish. Total damage 160. YMMV.

I still hope to get that provider from BP. Mixed emotions here, because most of the times I have tried independent providers, something is always below my expectations. Anyway, will report when that happens.

Have fun. Wear your hats!doesn't sound too bad if you can get FS for just a $100 tip (asssuming $60 for the house)

CumTaHavFun
01-26-12, 21:54
Decided to try Lily spa today instead of NMS and glad I did. Called ahead and asked for sunny. Arrived ontime and was greated at the door. Paid the. 6 house fee then in came sunny and off to a great ts. Very thorough even washed my hair. Then into the sauna for about 5 minutes. The massage was a little better than average with some stretching. OTC roaming allowed with an unrushed HE. Nice cleanup and some more massage and stretching on arms and legs. Left. 6 tip for good service. Will definatly be back.

Tommy Anonymus
01-26-12, 23:34
Paid a visit to 1021 today. Hadn't been there for a while and was in the mood for a change. Had been visiting DT regularly and things felt a little stale.

While I didn't get the 90 minute GFE that some of the longtime regulars might, it was definitely a nice time. TS was great: at DT they've switched to using the sprayer instead of the bucket. It's a small thing, but the bucket is more relaxing and the overall experience is better than having her spray and wash you like you're a car in the driveway.

Massage was fair, main event was excellent. Tina either figured out or guessed just what I like and things moved right along. She was open to suggestions and requests (nothing outside the regular menu) with no hesitation. Didn't mention or count the tip, was sweet and complimentary.

Sophia says they now have 4 girls.

Overseas
01-27-12, 12:08
Made my way to Pleasant this week as well, and was sorely disappointed with Joy! Nice enough body, but no enthusiasm all the way through my visit. Just awful if you ask me. No touch anywhere except the back of her ass, and HE was at my feet sitting down facing me. Far enough away so I couldn't touch anything. Time to make my way back to other AMP's cause this one ain't cutting it. If you happen to go to Pleasant, stay away from Joy. They need to dump her fast or business will die!

Business had me in downtown Pawtucket area. Finished ahead of schedule and figured a quick convenient visit to Pleasant' could be done before other scheduled business later.

I should have just got a sandwich instead. Or tried another place in the area?

I called ahead to see if things were busy and was asked if I ve been there before. I was told "not busy".

I asked if Cici and Gina were still there and was told "new ladies here".

I figured what the heck, my spare time is tight and I can't get scheduled visits like the past.

"Gina" answers the door and is friendly as ever and gives me a nice hug. Is she doing mama duties? ? New name

The TS was pretty good and the massage wasnt as good as I had in the past there, but "ok".

Less GFE than prev visits but still friendly.

"Options" were possible but a significant issue. She had "no supplies". I was asked if I had, but never had to have in prior visits.

Does the forum have "BYOC" as an official abbreviation?

The basic HE finish was pretty good at least. Disappointed by the "lack of preparation" if extras could be offered.

I left in under an hour too, felt slightly rushed at end Maybe I got spoiled by visits to 1021, or even ABC the past year?

If I want HE, I m probably going to go back to NMS now.

Unless CiCi were ever to return.

AsianLPGAfan
01-28-12, 09:53
Made my way to Pleasant this week as well, and was sorely disappointed with Joy! Nice enough body, but no enthusiasm all the way through my visit. Just awful if you ask me. No touch anywhere except the back of her ass, and HE was at my feet sitting down facing me. Far enough away so I couldn't touch anything. Time to make my way back to other AMP's cause this one ain't cutting it. If you happen to go to Pleasant, stay away from Joy. They need to dump her fast or business will die!I think their business is already dying a slow death.

All it appears left is Nostalgia for the old days there. Gina (not sure what present name there) has also fallen of the list of my favorites. Pleasant is now just "Pleasant memories".

I don't think the newer customers will get there own "Pleasant Memories".

I can't see how this place will survive when there are better choices out there.

Moby9
01-28-12, 15:24

Have fun. Wear your hats!F,

Since your first visit to HH was in early January, I believe you saw Nancy. She told me she was coming back on Feb 20 in case you want hit that again.

Stay horny my friends.

Moby

Fotocol8R
01-31-12, 00:28
doesn't sound too bad if you can get FS for just a $100 tip (asssuming $60 for the house)You're right. Actually, they are running a "special" for $50 so it becomes a tip of 110.

Fly Dangler
01-31-12, 13:37
Since your first visit to HH was in early January, I believe you saw Nancy. She told me she was coming back on Feb 20 in case you want hit that again.Any idea who is there now? Did Bella come back, or is it someone else?

Epr316
02-01-12, 12:43
After avoiding NMS for a couple of months for a bad last expirience I put my big boy boots on and ventured back last night to hope for a recovery mission. Mission accomplished, the last visit was a fluke and JAde made me forget about the last time. TS was very long and thorough, back massage was long and awesome, tease was very long and great. Finish was normal and well "handled". No front massage to speak of because there was no time, I was over by at least 10-15 minutes. New, young mamasan pick out a good one for me and that was Jade, older maybe mid-late 30's, but very nice and very skilled.

Ampdude 2003
02-02-12, 10:01
Hi Guys.

Apologies for not contributing for a bit. I wanted to pay a visit to a couple of reliable favorites, and am wondering if someone can give an update on line ups at 1021 or ABC?

In particular, I am hoping Suzie is still at ABC.

Thanks in advance, and will report back!

Knight62
02-02-12, 19:56
Hi Guys.

Apologies for not contributing for a bit. I wanted to pay a visit to a couple of reliable favorites, and am wondering if someone can give an update on line ups at 1021 or ABC?

Thanks in advance, and will report back!Haven't been for two weeks. So the girls are Ruby, Tina, Kate and I heard there is a fourth. Maybe someone has some info on the fourth.

Flamebird
02-02-12, 23:23
Bad week & bad dayatwork, so I snuck out early and hit OS on the way home. Pulled Pepsi. Cute spinner with long hair and nice full man-made C's and a tiny waist. Short TS, no massage and straight into tease & cuddle, then main event. Usual CG & mish, but managed to get in a whole lot of other positions in too, which is unusual (for me). Also: she could remove the chrome from a bumper and she has some small space issues inside. If ya know what I mean.

Definately a fun time though for the usual damage. Starting to get hugs / groping my ass from Mamasan on the way out. I think I visit waaay too often.

Kevinm1
02-02-12, 23:46
Starting to get hugs / groping my ass from Mamasan on the way out. I think I visit waand twoaay too often.[/QUOTE]You and me both. I just came back from a one spa field trip. I brought two friends with me who wanted a try. Went upstairs and there where two waiting for us. Mamasan came over tome and grabbed my chest. Since there where two of them andthree of us I was going to let my friends have first pick, one girl grabbed one friend, my kther had to use the restroom, being the gentleman I am I was going to let my otger friend has ave the other girl and I would wait. I think this hurt the girls feelings and seeing as how she had an ass like a sista I said fuck my buddy and I toom peach for a spin. Nice fake bigguns, petite, tattoo and a fat ass, I got the CBJ (you cluld see the condom in her bra as well her nipples) , cowgirl, miss, and k9 and I was all done. I finished last and met my friends. I have to say that I have yet to be disappointed my cherry was poppped by pink, and the best one I've had was Lucy.

RugAndTugJohn
02-03-12, 03:31
Starting to get hugs / groping my ass from Mamasan on the way out. I think I visit waand twoaay too often.You and me both. I just came back from a one spa field trip. I brought two friends with me who wanted a try. Went upstairs and there where two waiting for us. Mamasan came over tome and grabbed my chest. Since there where two of them andthree of us I was going to let my friends have first pick, one girl grabbed one friend, my kther had to use the restroom, being the gentleman I am I was going to let my otger friend has ave the other girl and I would wait. I think this hurt the girls feelings and seeing as how she had an ass like a sista I said fuck my buddy and I toom peach for a spin. Nice fake bigguns, petite, tattoo and a fat ass, I got the CBJ (you cluld see the condom in her bra as well her nipples) , cowgirl, miss, and k9 and I was all done. I finished last and met my friends. I have to say that I have yet to be disappointed my cherry was poppped by pink, and the best one I've had was Lucy.[/QUOTE]

MuffyTheDiver
02-03-12, 06:11
Hi Guys.

Thanks in advance, and will report back!I believe Kate is gone, replaced by Cece. Can't give any info on Cece as I have not been with her and only seen her very briefly in the hall. Looks good though!

Muff Daddy
02-05-12, 17:27
Starting to get hugs / groping my ass from Mamasan on the way out. I think I visit waand twoaay too often.You and me both. I just came back from a one spa field trip. I brought two friends with me who wanted a try. Went upstairs and there where two waiting for us. Mamasan came over tome and grabbed my chest. Since there where two of them andthree of us I was going to let my friends have first pick, one girl grabbed one friend, my kther had to use the restroom, being the gentleman I am I was going to let my otger friend has ave the other girl and I would wait. I think this hurt the girls feelings and seeing as how she had an ass like a sista I said fuck my buddy and I toom peach for a spin. Nice fake bigguns, petite, tattoo and a fat ass, I got the CBJ (you cluld see the condom in her bra as well her nipples) , cowgirl, miss, and k9 and I was all done. I finished last and met my friends. I have to say that I have yet to be disappointed my cherry was poppped by pink, and the best one I've had was Lucy.[/QUOTE]That's normal protocol when the house knows you. I get the ass squeeze, junk honk and hug treatments when I frequent a place. It's normal AMP customer relations when this occurs.

Ampdude 2003
02-06-12, 14:36
Thanks to all of you responding to my RFI post on 2/2.

I chose to visit ABC because of my past experiences with Suzy, only to find out she is on vacation. Suzy is one-in-a-million. She is attractive with a nice shape and a nice butt, and really understands customer satisfaction. I have actually visited her 2x, first time was great and what I could consider GFE, and it prompted me to revisit. The second time was out of this world. From the TS, she actually disrobed, soaped me and her up, and proceded to give me a long sought-after body-to-body slide. It was very uncharacteristic for this area, as many of you may recall "Pink" at 1021 did a bit of b2b slide. This was phenomenal, lasted a good 10 minutes with many positions. The session to follow was, as expected, great. Suzy mentioned she wanted to someday own a place of her own. My thoughts were "let it happen soon and sign me up!".

I visited a 3rd time and got someone else, as Suzy was busy. I forget the name of the girl, but it was not even close to the high bar Suzy set. She was actually so empathetic, I actually answered "nothing thank you" when asked about "what you want to do" question, and left without service after the massage to head to 1021. I know that sounds bad, but I was really put off by the foreplay aspect of the visit.

Well, decided one last time to head to ABC again, still thinking about Suzy and reading some other positive reports. This time got Michelle, a young girl, long light brown hair, nice complexion, firm B cans. She was nice enough and a bit flirty. I had a TS which was fairly standard, abbreviated massage, etc. Question asked "how much you pay last time?", and I responded. She leaves then comes back, and the show begins. I had and OK time and all, but I definitely won't repeat with Michelle, or for that matter will not return to ABC after getting enough of a pattern from the last couple of services. I thought I found something special, but it was really about Suzy being so great, not great coaching from the ownership.

Fly Dangler
02-06-12, 17:18
Because of the mixed reviews I decided to check Simple Pleasures out for myself. Being a first time customer I automatically got a lineup and chose Mia, who appears to be Cape Verdean. She was the best looking of the four ladies present, with the others ranging from too thin and too pierced to big in all respects.

-

Mia was very mechanical in everything from the table shower through the body rub to the tease and release. It was standard service all the way, although she was dressed in this two piece skimpy lingerie looking thing and allowed, but didn't encourage OTC roaming.

-

Elsewhere I've read good reviews on Mia. In my case she didn't do much to impress.

-

Doubt I'll return. Even for standard service there are better places, even if the view isn't quite as good.

Aldrich0317
02-06-12, 18:26
Hi,

First time contributor to your forum and new to Asian massage. First, I would like to thank you guys for all the great information, advice and recommendations provided throughout. Based on the education provided in the forum, I decided to dip my toe into the Asian massage waters with a visit to Lily Spa. From my forum reading, Lily and NMS are the places to go for those looking for the HE experience, before venturing into the FS waters.

At Lily, the Mamasan introduced me to JJ, a lovely Korean woman of about 30, with a pretty face and very nice body to go with it. After getting undressed, JJ led me into the TS, where she ladled me with water which was just a bit hotter than I like. I was soaped and then hosed down with just a little teasing (would have liked more) and then led to the sauna to dry.

It was then on to the table, where she proceeded with a deep tissue massage. Overall the massage was very good, although next time I will opt for more moderate pressure. Also, a disproportionate amount of time was devoted to the back, whereas I would have liked more time below the waist. Before the flip, light teasing strokes got me up for the main event.

On the flip, not a lot of massage, before she got down to business. The HE was excellent, although I wish I would have asked her to slow down a bit for a longer lasting experience. She did provide some nice teasing foreplay before stroking, but would have liked more massage on the flip side.

Overall, I would rate my experience with JJ as very positive. She was pleasant, always smiling, appeared to enjoy what she was doing and although there was not a lot of conversation, she appeared very conversant in English. Laughed playfully at my loud response to the grand finale and endearingly shushed me about customers next door. Although I would like to experience the technique of some of the other girls, I would definitely visit her again.

A few questions.

It appears from reading through the forum that girls rotate often. Does anyone know the current lineup at Lily Spa and NMS, and how you would rate them? That is, any to be avoided or any considered above the others?

It appears from what I have read in the forum that nudity and UTC roaming is not permitted at Lily Spa? Are the rules the same at NMS?

Is it OK to make specific requests of the girls, e. G. More / less massage to certain areas of the body, etc?

Are there any other massage parlors or girls beside Lily / NMS you would recommend for those just interested in HE instead of FS?

Thanks,

Aldrich0317

Choir Boy
02-06-12, 22:21
Is it OK to make specific requests of the girls, e. G. More / less massage to certain areas of the body, etc?

Are there any other massage parlors or girls beside Lily / NMS you would recommend for those just interested in HE instead of FS?

Aldrich0317These I can help you with. Yes, ask for whatever area you want massaged.

Though it gets mixed reviews, I would try Simple Pleasure in Central Falls. It's non-Asian. Girls range from attractive to plain. It's not a FS place as far as I can tell.

Fly Dangler
02-07-12, 00:18
It's nice to see a first timer starting out their participation by providing a report on an AMP visit based on what they've discovered reading through the notes already here. I only wish it happened more often.

It appears from what I have read in the forum that nudity and UTC roaming is not permitted at Lily Spa? Are the rules the same at NMS?

-

-

Are there any other massage parlors or girls beside Lily / NMS you would recommend for those just interested in HE instead of FS?First of all thank you for your report. May it be the first of many.

-

Rules at Lily and NMS are pretty much the same and strictly enforced. If any of the ladies at either broke them and the word got out, like being posted here, you can bet they'd be gone quickly never to be heard from again.

-

Communication with your provider is important. How else will she find out what you'd like? Inspite of the frequent problems with the language barrier you should try hard to to let her know what you'd prefer.

-

Someone has already mentioned Simple Pleasures and its mixed reviews. Two others you might want to try are Sunflower (again mixed reviews and none recently) or Heavenly Hands (normally FS, but you may find good topless HR available for about a $60 tip).

BeantownRyan
02-07-12, 13:20
I'm from Boston and taking my bubby to RI for his be'day. I read alot of good reviews on ABC, one, and 1021. I just don't know which one to take him to. I want FS and I want him to have a great time on my dime.

Can someone help me with this huge discussion.

Fly Dangler
02-07-12, 13:54
I read alot of good reviews on ABC, one, and 1021. I just don't know which one to take him to. I want FS and I want him to have a great time on my dime.Just from reading here and other similar sites ABC is getting inconsistent again. One Spa probably has the best potential to get him a young spinner, but if they're busy you may well get rushed session and shorted on time.

-

My recommendation for getting the best overall service would be 1021 (Japan Spa, phone 401-781-0899). Call ahead of time, explain to the mamasan what you're doing and my bet is that it will turn out to be the best possible experience.

Biggus Bishus
02-07-12, 14:08
[QUO.

TE=BeantownRyan; 1377503]I'm from Boston and taking my bubby to RI for his be'day. I read alot of good reviews on ABC, one, and 1021. I just don't know which one to take him to. I want FS and I want him to have a great time on my dime.

Can someone help me with this huge discussion.[/QUOTE]You may want to consider Far East as wel. Regardless of where you go be polite be respectful and when you get offered a table shower by all means say yes.

Ampdude 2003
02-07-12, 15:43
Went to 1021 this morning and was greeted at the door by Sophia. Sophia asked who I wanted to see and went thru the list. Tina, Ruby, Kate, *new girl* Suzy. I had Tina and Ruby in the past, and as reported both are great. I asked to meet Suzy just to meet and decide. Sophia brings in Suzy who is nice enough, pleasant face, decent body, mid-30s+. I decided to roll the dice and stay with Suzy.

-
Thorough TS, more on execution and less on foreplay, but good. NOTE to all true massage lovers. Suzy gives a nice firm massage, so if that is to your likeness, you won't go wrong with Suzy. She does focus on doing a good job with the massage. She's got strong hands. In general, I think the girls at 1021 are well-coached with regard to not brushing over the TS / massage part of the service, most do a very good job. Suzy did well on soft touch, although I did have the sense of a small awkwardness with the *transition* from the massage part to the next part of the service.

-
Overall, I had a good time with Suzy. She did get a bit nervous being new at 1021 that we went over the hour, which I understand. I do tend to take a while with the main event part, never been quick to fire. Although I am always respectful and cordial as a client, I do suspect I am the worst kind of client (you strong, you superman. Haha). Same was the case again here and we ended with a vigorous HE.

-
Once again, never a disappointment at 1021. The bottom line to all new inquiries that haven't tried here, the girls are definitely older with rare exception, I am talking mid-30s+, but the girls are well-coached and will provide an overall good experience. As with every place we favor, there are some stellar providers that, once reported, get lots of attention to follow.

-
Have fun, stay safe.

Yellowfever023
02-07-12, 17:24
Just from reading here and other similar sites ABC is getting inconsistent again. One Spa probably has the best potential to get him a young spinner, but if they're busy you may well get rushed session and shorted on time.

-

My recommendation for getting the best overall service would be 1021 (Japan Spa, phone 401-781-0899). Call ahead of time, explain to the mamasan what you're doing and my bet is that it will turn out to be the best possible experience.Hi Guy's, I think it is YMMV at ABC. I went there the other night and was introduced to Aby or maybe it was Amy. Whatever her name was I had a great time with this girl. She was probably late 30's and had a great body. She was very eager to please. I let her know that she would be pleased first which she seemed a little shocked by but she laid back, I went down for DATY after a few minutes she asked if it was ok for her to cum. Well of course it is I told her and went back to DATY after 10 minutes she had a puddle on the table. She then asked if she could sit on my face and we went to 69 for another 10 minutes. She loved having her pussy licked she could not concentrate on the BJ. We tried several positions, she was very enthusiastic. After I popped she went right back to it and insisted on getting another pop out of me which she did.

Again this is YMMV. I have been to all the FS spa's in prov and have good and bad experiences at all of them. I will say that 1021 is more consistent on the good experiences. I have been twice to ABC and it was all good both times, I will return there just because I want to Aby / Amy laying there quivering in a puddle of her own juices LOL

Stressed Out
02-07-12, 18:44
Because of the mixed reviews I decided to check Simple Pleasures out for myself. Being a first time customer I automatically got a lineup and chose Mia, who appears to be Cape Verdean. She was the best looking of the four ladies present, with the others ranging from too thin and too pierced to big in all respects.

-

Mia was very mechanical in everything from the table shower through the body rub to the tease and release. It was standard service all the way, although she was dressed in this two piece skimpy lingerie looking thing and allowed, but didn't encourage OTC roaming.

-

Elsewhere I've read good reviews on Mia. In my case she didn't do much to impress.

-

Doubt I'll return. Even for standard service there are better places, even if the view isn't quite as good.The couple of reviews I've read on Mia said she was decent with no real massage skills and a nice tease. Also said she was very good in the FS dept. Maybe this was a case of she expected FS and downgraded her 'service' to match. Any others had her?

BeantownRyan
02-07-12, 21:11
I guess I can say I can't go wrong with either ABC or 1021. I just want a hot spinner with fake boobs in my mouth. Hahaha I love RI.

Hi Guy's, I think it is YMMV at ABC. I went there the other night and was introduced to Aby or maybe it was Amy. Whatever her name was I had a great time with this girl. She was probably late 30's and had a great body. She was very eager to please. I let her know that she would be pleased first which she seemed a little shocked by but she laid back, I went down for DATY after a few minutes she asked if it was ok for her to cum. Well of course it is I told her and went back to DATY after 10 minutes she had a puddle on the table. She then asked if she could sit on my face and we went to 69 for another 10 minutes. She loved having her pussy licked she could not concentrate on the BJ. We tried several positions, she was very enthusiastic. After I popped she went right back to it and insisted on getting another pop out of me which she did.

Again this is YMMV. I have been to all the FS spa's in prov and have good and bad experiences at all of them. I will say that 1021 is more consistent on the good experiences. I have been twice to ABC and it was all good both times, I will return there just because I want to Aby / Amy laying there quivering in a puddle of her own juices LOL

Fly Dangler
02-07-12, 22:24
The couple of reviews I've read on Mia said she was decent with no real massage skills and a nice tease. Also said she was very good in the FS dept. Maybe this was a case of she expected FS and downgraded her 'service' to match. Any others had her?To be honest FS wasn't even offered. I too have seen other, and much better reviews on Mia, and so was a bit surprised. There's no way I could be mistaken for LEO, so that wasn't it either.

-

Since it was right after they opened for business that day I now wonder if that had anything to do with it? I'd think it'd have the opposite effect, but maybe it was just an off day for her. IAC I tried it for myself, but wasn't impressed enough to want to go back. The mixed reviews on this place continue.

Tiger 37
02-08-12, 01:14
Being a fellow monger from CT, I found myself in RI and decided to go to Providence and check out a few places. Found a placed called Erotica Boutique which is a tanning and lingerie place. Went in and was met at the counter by Kerri. Paid for 1/2 hr and went into the room. Kerri has a great body, thin with nice tits and a very nice friendly attitude. Said business has been slow and started with a massage. Finished with a great session which included my favorites. Will not elaborate but I must say I will definetely will repeat. Kerri was awesome and a real sweet girl. PM me if you are a senior and want details.

Tiger

BadLarry
02-08-12, 17:38
Visited NMS recently. The place was very busy and I was shuffled around for about 20 minutes before I met Cindy. Thorough shower before a very pleasant massage. Standard rates. Overall excellent experience and I would be happy to see Cindy again.

Member #5269
02-09-12, 00:27
Ready to take the plunge into FS. Think I have picked out OS for my first time. Is it standard 60 (house) +140 (tip) there? Also where do yall park here? I see there is some parking right infront of the door, but I would rather park / leave my car in a more public space. Is there space around the corner on the street? Free parking there?

Thanks and will report back!

P Austin
02-09-12, 21:57
Went to Central Health today (I had never been there). I did a search and found a post from 2009 talking about the tricky address and entrance, so I looked like a regular when I pulled in. Rang the bell and Mama comes out of the apt. Next door. I had called on my ride up and gave an ETA, she confirmed the same as she unlocked the door, takes the House fee, brings me to a room and then puts me in the sauna. At this point the 'line-up' is a total mystery and I just roll with it.

Cookie comes and gets me out of the sauna. 5'6' ish nice body, round bum, long dark hair. 30ish, and a very skimpy outfit covering enhanced Dee's. I was there all totaled about an hour and never heard anybody else. It is kind of a cool place like a Nordic Lodge, (dark wood floors) very clean. Because the place was empty we were both walking around totally uninhibited. No hallways with doors there, everything runs off one big "Great room".

All in all a good time FS standard fees. No real therapeutic massage but then again I was not there for that. Cookie speaks excellent English also.

Peace

Flamebird
02-09-12, 23:02
Ready to take the plunge into FS. Think I have picked out OS for my first time. Is it standard 60 (house) +140 (tip) there? Also where do yall park here? I see there is some parking right infront of the door, but I would rather park / leave my car in a more public space. Is there space around the corner on the street? Free parking there?

Thanks and will report back!Parking around OS is a PITA. There have been many times when I have given up and headed home instead. There are plenty of side roads, but then you need to walk.

Aldrich0317
02-10-12, 11:57
Hi,

Does anyone know the current lineup of girls at Lily's and / or NMS? Any recommendation?

Thanks,

Aldrich0317

Gogglz Paesano
02-10-12, 16:14

Thanks and will report back!No. It's 60 + 100 is what I pay. By paying extra only helps the girls play pai gow longer at Foxwoods and snicker at you when you leave. If she's spectacular (rarely) I toss in another Jackson. Been in Baltimore a month stopped in NJ, NY and CT these very same girls work for 80 and up for everything at incalls and some AMPs (Yes I bargain). Seems that RI has highest prices around for AMPs (pay off's?). I park within a block or twoand walk right in. Even though it's a pita.

JpcCT
02-11-12, 05:00
Stopped in the other day to check it out. Drew Linda, she has 2 tattoos, Bees (non augmented) , older (late 30s?).

Nice but fast table shower (did not like the dust bunny for a soap applier)

Really (and I mean really) nice and slow massage.

Nice tease.

After the flip, some really nice fun.

All in all good trip 60 + 100

Domij1961
02-11-12, 11:38
Took a drive up to Providence last night. Decided to take in a massage, movie and massage and decided to do a little of unscientific sampling. I'm a OS regular for more than a year now I like finding a girl there that provides good service and comfort and making her a ATF whenever possible unfortunately it's usually about a 2-month cycle and they are off to whereever that may be again South Korea, Flushing or Points unknown. So last night tried just pulling my luck, arrived at OS pulled I believe it was Amy, a little on the skinnier side maybe aug'd Bees little taller than the regular workers. TS was ok kind of a rote by the numbers wash. To the room for the rubdown she pressed and pulled ok about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. Then she did the whole moaning back body rub like somehow the barely touching thing is turning her on. I know it's for show but I see it as kind of overt fake acting. Flip and the action was again more show than tell. Definitely been better with better girls she had a good attitude but not a great experience, ATFs before her were June, Jenny and Nicole. Saw the movie and than I headed off to find 1021 longtime lurker here and I've always been intrigued to check it out. TOok a little bit of time to find it but finally did, (amateur I am parked out on the street in front) should have checked out the board better to park around back but I didn't have any problems other than the stress of wondering if I was parked illegally. Met inside by Mammasan who presented me Kate in the spirit of the night I took what was presented instead of shopping. I definitely like the environment at OS a little better a little cleaner a little more upscale but I wasn't there for HGTV. Anyway Kate took me in for TS and what a great TS it was, I really am used to the TS just being a quick rub / washdown before the rub at OS. Kate took her time and gave a good soaped up massage to my back and legs that was better than most of the massages I've ever gotten at OS. Proceeded to the room after the TS and the A-1 massage continued. SHe had great strong hands and knew how to give a good massage iMO. Even included the walk on the back. Flip time and the massage continued and the finish was good not exceptional I felt like it was late, I was tired, she seemed a little beat down but good spirits. I didn't relish the 45 minute drive home but I was pleasantly surprised. Mamasan recommended Ruby next time on my way out. Kate was definitely older and thicker than my typical OS providers but she definitely made up for it with skill and experience in my opinion. Variety is the spice of life. I can definitely see the reasoning behind the passion for 1021 over OS I believe it's warranted. So for final grades OS gets it on looks and aesthetics 1021 on customer service of the provider. The OS girls are always courteous and gracious but inconsistent on the finish and the experience.

Knight62
02-11-12, 18:35
Hi,

Does anyone know the current lineup of girls at Lily's and / or NMS? Any recommendation?

Thanks,

Aldrich0317At Lily's try either Sunny or Hanna. Treat them right and they'll treat you right.

Needler
02-12-12, 14:14
aesthetics 1021 on customer service of the provider. The OS girls are always courteous and gracious but inconsistent on the finish and the experience.I've looked through the forums and the best I can find for an address for 1021 is 1021 broad st in providence? Is this right?

Never been to one of these places so I'm about to jump in with both feet. Sounds like for my first time I should bring at least 160 with me or is it 140? And plan on having a great time? I like them short and thin with a great attitude and no rushing, who should I ask for if I show up and it's not busy?

Thanks.

I'll be sure and post my review once I've tried it.

MarriedTom
02-12-12, 15:13
I've looked through the forums and the best I can find for an address for 1021 is 1021 broad st in providence? Is this right?

Never been to one of these places so I'm about to jump in with both feet. Sounds like for my first time I should bring at least 160 with me or is it 140? And plan on having a great time? I like them short and thin with a great attitude and no rushing, who should I ask for if I show up and it's not busy?

Thanks.

I'll be sure and post my review once I've tried it.Address is correct, park around back.

$60 / house and $140 / tip is the norm!

Jump in and swim!

Let us know how the dip was!

Knight62
02-12-12, 15:54
I've looked through the forums and the best I can find for an address for 1021 is 1021 broad st in providence? Is this right?

Thanks.

I'll be sure and post my review once I've tried it.Ask for either Tina or Ruby can't go wrong. Both these girls have a great attitude, no rushing good TS and massage and ending.

P Austin
02-13-12, 09:05
1021 is on the second floor of 1021 Broad St. It is on the corner of Broad and Warrington St. There is a side door on the Warrington St. Side towards the back corner of the building with a gold door bell button and a camera up high. Just say your friend comes here alot. When they ask "have you been here before?"

Peace

BeantownRyan
02-13-12, 12:55
Hey guy just came back from ABC on sat night and was very disappointed. I went their and got mimi. There were only 2 girls working so I had to wait 20 min in the room. When mimi finally came in pretty spinner with big fake boobs, which were great. Paid for hr service and only got 30 min because there were so busy with just two girls. I got a horrible massage for 10 min then told me to flip. On the flip she licked my balls the put the condom on and went right to town. After I was done she rushed me out because there were 5 other guys waiting.

I will not try again.

Smoke Screen
02-13-12, 18:48
Hey guy just came back from ABC on sat night and was very disappointed. I went their and got mimi. There were only 2 girls working so I had to wait 20 min in the room. When mimi finally came in pretty spinner with big fake boobs, which were great. Paid for hr service and only got 30 min because there were so busy with just two girls. I got a horrible massage for 10 min then told me to flip. On the flip she licked my balls the put the condom on and went right to town. After I was done she rushed me out because there were 5 other guys waiting.

I will not try again.Try going when they are not that busy, this would happen at most spas with other guys waiting. I have had excellent luck with ABC, NEVER shorted on time, always with an attractive girl with a good attitude. Only one exception 2 1/2 years ago, and I go here regularly. This is my favorite spa.

Fly Dangler
02-14-12, 01:28
Hey guy just came back from ABC on sat night and was very disappointedIf I'm not mistaken you originally asked about One Spa, ABC and 1021. A couple of us replied mentioning potential problems at One Spa (rushed. shorted on time) , inconsistency at ABC lately and that 1021 was probably your best bet. On ABC Yellowfever023 informed us all "it is YMMV at ABC", yet chose to try there anyway and found out what you were told here was spot on. It's too bad you had to travel so far to find out the hard way, but thanks for providing a report indicating info on this thread is good, especially if heeded.

Phantom572
02-14-12, 12:04
Ask for either Tina or Ruby can't go wrong. Both these girls have a great attitude, no rushing good TS and massage and ending.I did over the weekend. They both were busy even though I called ahead and mama said come by. When I arrived she muttered "You try Kate". No thanks I was a bit ticked off since I had a ways to go. I saw her a while back; she's not my cup of tea. Anyway I left and went to One instead. Decent session some good asian ass play by my hostess and back to the pavement for me. In and out in 50 minutes.

CumTaHavFun
02-14-12, 17:59
Decided to try HH instead of NMS or Lilly. Made an appointment and arrived 15 min early. It was early in the day so room was a little cold. Provider was Meshoo who was in her late 30s, not bad looking and very friendly. Opted for the table shower and this warmed things up a little. Ok table shower then a decent massage with some teasing. On the flip took her time and enjoyed a little more than at two spas previously mentioned. Will definatly repeat. The location is somewhat residential with plenty of parking. The building is not much to look at but service was good. 50 / house +70.

MuffyTheDiver
02-14-12, 20:56
I did over the weekend. They both were busy even though I called ahead and mama said come by. When I arrived she muttered "You try Kate". No thanks I was a bit ticked off since I had a ways to go. I saw her a while back; she's not my cup of tea. Anyway I left and went to One instead. Decent session some good asian ass play by my hostess and back to the pavement for me. In and out in 50 minutes.Tina is gone anyways so your not going to see her no matter how much you jump up and down. LOL Momma will always tell you to come by no matter who you ask for, her job is to fill the rooms thats it. Unless you have built some kind of relationship with her she will stick you with whomever is next in the rotation. I would guess that to be the same at any Spa. Now if you are a regular you would most likely either get the girl you asked for or at least told she was busy before you drove all the way there. BTW - I am a regular at 1021 and I even get the run around from time to time, its standard operating procedure with these places.......

Muffy

Watch Your Six
02-15-12, 03:29
I did over the weekend. They both were busy even though I called ahead and mama said come by. When I arrived she muttered "You try Kate". No thanks I was a bit ticked off since I had a ways to go. I saw her a while back; she's not my cup of tea. Anyway I left and went to One instead. Decent session some good asian ass play by my hostess and back to the pavement for me. In and out in 50 minutes.A well known common mp tactic used to make your small head think it's your; well you get the picture. I find it ironic how the "REGULARS" pipe up when casual customers get burnt at their supported brothels and make light of their situation. Seems to me their interest is more than just a customer maybe? Hmmm. Imagine if this place gets hit by a missile? Not a meat derived one. What would they do? Something is quite fishy in Prov. And I do not think it's Korean decent vagina.

Gogglz Paesano
02-15-12, 11:56
Something is quite fishy in Prov. And I do not think it's Korean decent vagina.Don't be too sure. The Summers Eve bottle hidden in the shower room should take care of that.

Gogglz Paesano
02-15-12, 12:05
$60 / house and $140 / tip is the norm!Taking note?

ARegularGuy
02-15-12, 13:14
My experience at ABC has been consistently very good to outstanding, maybe I'm just lucky. Last visit about 3 weeks ago they were quite busy around 5PM. Maybe 5 girls, three already busy. Had a choice between an attractive slutty looking (not a bad look, just the one that says "I'm ready for action") , nicely made up scantily clad enhanced girl, maybe 35 and, a 22 year old (looks younger) cute spinner named Michelle. I opted for Michelle. Nothing was special about the experience except for the delight of having a naked 22 year old with perfect and natural teenager tits (almost no nipples was a downside) and a soft and shapely 95 pounder underneath me. Good English, lives in DC. TS was okay, skipped the sauna (her choice) , massage was perfunctory rubbing, CBJ was nice but short, she said "you too big" when I asked for doggy. In mish I didn't last long as she got wetter and wetter, the visual was excellent. Overall Looks 10, Ts & massage 5, service 5, conversation and excitement 8+.

ARG.

I will not try again.

DaddysLookin
02-15-12, 16:30
Visited there yesterday. Suffice it to say that Ruby has not lost the touch.

BeantownRyan
02-15-12, 16:55
At ABC the girl I had was great, the shower was great. I was there for one thing and she knew that. I just wish it was a hr that I paid for not 30 min. I know it was busy but I figured their would be more then just 2 girls on a sat. I'm still going to try one and 1021 from the reviews you guys had gave me. I went to ABC because I had my friend choose which one he wanted to try.

Pizma77
02-16-12, 23:34
I have not been to an AMP is a few years. When I did go I was just looking for a nice TS and a HE. My birthday is this Sunday and I am looking to go back again. I have gone to Harmony Spa a few times before and gave them a call and I guy answered the phone. Where is the best place to go these days for a nice message and a HE?

Thanks

Smoke Screen
02-17-12, 06:11
I have not been to an AMP is a few years. When I did go I was just looking for a nice TS and a HE. My birthday is this Sunday and I am looking to go back again. I have gone to Harmony Spa a few times before and gave them a call and I guy answered the phone. Where is the best place to go these days for a nice message and a HE?

ThanksIf you're only looking for a decent massage with a HE I suggest North Main Spa, never a disappointment.

Timboxyz
02-17-12, 15:32
Has anyone been to Harmony Spa in Pawtucket lately? I have not been for awhile and was curious is service / girls are still the same quality. Any tips / info will be helpful.

NyMontreal
02-17-12, 19:08
I am a Mass guy who will be in Prov soon on a weekday afternoon. Looking for some advice. I had two great visits to 1021 last year (Tina and Pink if I remember correctly). I wouldn't mind going back there again. But I am thinking about checking out OS because of the youth / looks factor. I like a non-rushed session with a girl who is GFE or somewhat close to that, who enjoys getting off (DATY, FIV). Personally, I often skip FS and finish with HR. So my question is, what are the chances of drawing someone at OS who likes to take it slow and sensual with a nice looking, gentle guy? I keep reading that visits to OS tend to be short and sometimes mechanical. So, how do my odds at OS compare to 1021? Also wondering about checking out ABC. Your thoughts?

Thanks and be good.

Rusty Staub
02-17-12, 19:45
Question. When at a HE establishment, do you commonly give the tip up front or after the deed? Did you give it to her in the room when getting dressed or when she escorts you to the front door? (I ask because I had a weird experience at Lily's recently that made me question if my usual technique is out of date)

TYIA

Pizma77
02-17-12, 20:13
If you're only looking for a decent massage with a HE I suggest North Main Spa, never a disappointment.Thanks for the info!

Fly Dangler
02-17-12, 23:04
Has anyone been to Harmony Spa in Pawtucket lately?Let me begin by saying I haven't, even though it's right in the neighborhood. The few recent reports, in fact those over maybe the past 18 months, indicate it just ain't like it use to be and so I travel farther for my fun.

Optimus Prime
02-18-12, 10:58
Question. When at a HE establishment, do you commonly give the tip up front or after the deed? Did you give it to her in the room when getting dressed or when she escorts you to the front door? (I ask because I had a weird experience at Lily's recently that made me question if my usual technique is out of date)

TYIAA place like lily's and nms spa usually gets tipped afterwards. A place like onespa usually asks for it up front due to having more on the menu.

Nov2006
02-18-12, 13:38
I am a Mass guy who will be in Prov soon on a weekday afternoon. Looking for some advice. I had two great visits to 1021 last year (Tina and Pink if I remember correctly). I wouldn't mind going back there again. But I am thinking about checking out OS because of the youth / looks factor. I like a non-rushed session with a girl who is GFE or somewhat close to that, who enjoys getting off (DATY, FIV). Personally, I often skip FS and finish with HR. So my question is, what are the chances of drawing someone at OS who likes to take it slow and sensual with a nice looking, gentle guy? I keep reading that visits to OS tend to be short and sometimes mechanical. So, how do my odds at OS compare to 1021? Also wondering about checking out ABC. Your thoughts?

Thanks and be good.OS typically has the best looking girls, but the service is usually lackluster and not worth the $. My two cents. Go to Central Health. The service is always exceptional, and never rushed. Two stars there: Connie (pretty, full-figured and always enthusiastic) and BeeBee (slim, nice body). You will not be disappointed.

Smoke Screen
02-18-12, 15:51

Thanks and be good.If you're really looking to take it slow & sensual I would skip OS. Yes, OS has some of the best looking girls, but so do some of the other spas. OS has a reputation of getting you in, off & out as quick as possible. I've never seen an unattractive girl at ABC (my favorite spa) nor at Downtown or as the report below me says at Central Health. Any of these would be a good choice. I've never been rushed nor shorted on time at any of these nor at 1021 either. I look forward to reading where you go and how you liked it.

Fly Dangler
02-19-12, 03:23
Stopped in to NMS Thursday just when they opened and drew Cherry. Probably mid 30s, but hard to tell through all the makeup. Very pleasant personality, spoke English very well. Great TS, asked for and got soft body rub, lots of teasing. Excellent HR technique, maybe the best I remember. Overall one of the best visits to a standard service AMP I've ever had, so offered $60 tip which she pitched a fit about, wanting $20 more (refused of course) which kind of ruined it for me. Thought I'd found someone to ask for in the future until her greed ruined it. Will still be a NMS regular as their service is almost always good, but will not repeat with her!

Yellowfever023
02-19-12, 05:27
Hi Guy's,

I spent Saturday morning deciding which spa I would visit after a long week traveling for work. Would it be Connie at CH, Aby at ABC or Ruby at 1021? I could not decide because they are all great. I was already on 95 and heading south when the phone rings, it is Sophia from 1021. At this point my mind is made up. 1021 is a great place but I have been visiting other places and finding that there are some other great places out there. Anyway had a session with Ruby which is always fantastic. I was also introduced to the new girl I believe her name is Stacy, WOW what a hotty! My tax money will be back any day now and I will be going back to see the new Stacy this week.

MarriedTom
02-19-12, 10:25
Stopped in to NMS Thursday just when they opened and drew Cherry. Probably mid 30s, but hard to tell through all the makeup. Very pleasant personality, spoke English very well. Great TS, asked for and got soft body rub, lots of teasing. Excellent HR technique, maybe the best I remember. Overall one of the best visits to a standard service AMP I've ever had, so offered $60 tip which she pitched a fit about, wanting $20 more (refused of course) which kind of ruined it for me. Thought I'd found someone to ask for in the future until her greed ruined it. Will still be a NMS regular as their service is almost always good, but will not repeat with her!As I read it, you were extremely happy with the overall experience.

You then decided to up the usual tip by a Jackson, AND SHE FLIPS OUT!
Good for you for not giving in. If we all stick to the norm, the norm remains affordable.
Those that give in (thinking they are the only ones getting this treatment) just fuel the greed fire!
Perhaps a short discussion with mamasan on the way out was needed.

Happy Hunting.

MT

Smoke Screen
02-19-12, 18:19
After reading ARegularGuy's review of Michelle at ABC, I knew I needed to see her. I called last night to make an appointment for early this morning with her. Much to my disappointment, I was told she is no longer here, but that they have 4 new girls. ABC opens at 10am, and I wanted to pick from the 4, so at 9:55am I puled in the parking lot to see 2 other cars already there ahead of me. I thought about leaving and then then told myself maybe the cars belong to someone working there, but I doubted it and went in anyway. Very nice looking mamason let me in and brought me to the room. I asked to see who was working. She said 4 girls but 2 are with customers. WTF, they open at 10 and 2 are taken before they open. Now I'm thinking the 2 that are left probably won't be as attractive as the 2 that are taken, but mamason went to get them for me to choose one. While I was waiting, I thought this isn't good, and I will probably go to Downtown if I'm not happy. What a surprise, she brought the 2 girls, and they were both beautiful. I chose Seven, long and lean, at least 5'9", thin, with legs that never ended, pretty face, fun to be with. As soon as the door was closed she kissed me passionately, GFE like. Full hour of fanastic fun, actually got a decent massage for the last 10 minutes. Will see her again.

Moo Goo Guy
02-19-12, 19:14
Where is ABC (address)? And did one guy say that the mamasan was actually calling him? Never heard of that.

Smoke Screen
02-20-12, 07:18
Where is ABC (address)? And did one guy say that the mamasan was actually calling him? Never heard of that.The person who said the mamason called him was talking about 1021, not ABC.

ABC is Smithfield exit off 95, across the street from the Hess gas station.

SMS 54
02-21-12, 01:41
Tried to go in to Lily Spa around 3 pm Sat, there were 2 or 3 cars in the lot, and I couldn't open the back door, don't know if they locked it because they were too busy or what. I did not try the front because the last time I went they said to use the back. Drove up to NMS and there were cars parked all around so I gave up, and went to the Pink palace later in the eve.

Member #4063
02-21-12, 11:21
Read a recent report on ABC MP was named Skye and the reviewer raved about her. Don't have first hand knowledge, but she seemed into the visit and he left very happy and drained.

Jack

Knight62
02-21-12, 12:42
Just got back from a little R&R yesterday and was thinking of going to see Tina, but read she's not there. Bummer. Went back and read some previous posts and noticed some of you guys are not having a good time. My time and funds are limited so I don't try different places. I go to 1021 for FS and always had a good time. I'll go and see Ruby this week always a good time. If I want a decent back massage I go to Lily's (Sunny or Hanna) currently. I like to stay with the same girl as long as possible. This is all my preference.

Smoke Screen
02-21-12, 13:02
Read a recent report on ABC MP was named Skye and the reviewer raved about her. Don't have first hand knowledge, but she seemed into the visit and he left very happy and drained.

JackI also saw Skye, and had a good time, but when I called last week I was told she was gone. Can't hurt to ask though and if she's not there, others will be, and they are all good now.

Epr316
02-21-12, 15:29
Stopped by NMS for another go around last week. Asked for Jade but she was on vacation, so the mamasan got me Sunny. She's another mature provider, maybe mid 30's, but has very strong hands. In the TS, which was great, her hands move fast with pressure too. The massage started off medium which I like, again very strong therapuetic hands, which was good for me that night. Thorough rubdown, no missed spots, even did some walking on my hamstrings and calfs which once adjusted was good. Suuny knows what she's doing and I wouldn't mind seeing her again but I still would choose Jade first and Sunny next. We shall see what happens next visit.

Raven1950
02-21-12, 17:21
L Just had a fun time with Ruby at 1021. Nice table shower, lots of playing. She does not like being tickled. Sweet ass and tits to die for. I was looking around for the scar because they appear to larger than an Asian girl normally has and they were a little hard when squeezed. She did notmind roaming or other things.

I played with her ass and her puss she just moaned and asked me to do it softer.

Nice BJ, the biting was something new but didn't feel bad at all I almost cim but I stopped her and we fondled for a little while so I would not blow my load. Finished up missionary and she moaned and groaned to my enjoyment. Light kissing and a little grab ass before I left.

Raven

Little Tony II
02-21-12, 21:20
I hoped they would be slow, being a semi-holiday. Called Sophia about 4pm and asked her if it was busy. She said no, come right over. When I arrived at 4:15 there were two rooms full. Sophia rushed me to the middle room on the left. I asked who was there and she said Ruby, Katie (KT) and Stacy (the new girl). So I asked who was available and it was Katie. No problem there. She is very good. I asked if Tina was coming back and Sophia said she was on BACATION. I asked a second time if Tina was coming back, she said maybe.

Anyway, great time with Katie. I did not get to see Stacy.

Talked to Sophia for a while at candy time. She PROMISED SHE WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME NEXT TIME I DROPPED IN.

Anyway. Have fun :cool:

Tony. :(

Newday53
02-21-12, 21:43
Stopped in to NMS Thursday just when they opened and drew Cherry. Probably mid 30s, but hard to tell through all the makeup. Very pleasant personality, spoke English very well. Great TS, asked for and got soft body rub, lots of teasing. Excellent HR technique, maybe the best I remember. Overall one of the best visits to a standard service AMP I've ever had, so offered $60 tip which she pitched a fit about, wanting $20 more (refused of course) which kind of ruined it for me. Thought I'd found someone to ask for in the future until her greed ruined it. Will still be a NMS regular as their service is almost always good, but will not repeat with her!Never heard of such a thing at NMS. Very strange but thanks for the heads up.

ND

Fly Dangler
02-21-12, 22:26
Never heard of such a thing at NMSNeither had I, and I've been going there for years. That's why I said I'll definitely go back, but not with her gain.

Jack A Dogov
02-21-12, 22:32
Took a visit to Lily Spa recently. First time I had been there in over a year. Called up first. Having heard good things about Hanna I was hoping to see her but Mama (Bebe) said she's gone until the end of the month. I asked about Sunny and Mama said come on down. Exchanged pleasantries with Mama at the door and she lead me to the room. I gave her the house fee and Sunny came in. Sunny is really fun. She asked if I wanted a shower and I said "Of course." She gave me a good, thorough TS before leaving me in the sauna for a few minutes. Then to the room for a fantastic massage with some nice stretching. Occasional conversation as we could make it through the language barrier. All the while I am becoming more and more relaxed and I fell into a semi-sleep. I don't know how long I was in this state but she leaned her head next to mine and gently kissed my cheek a few times as she went into the feather touch tease. Eventually she had me flip and continued the tease for a little while before heading for the finish. A nice, slow, teasing finish and then a cleanup. More massage and stretching before we were done. She then took her time dressing me. Usually the girl will help me get dressed but she insisted on me doing absolutely nothing while she did everything. This was really sweet and she was also being really flirty while she did it. I gave her the tip and she was very happy with it thanking and hugging me several times."Please come back and see me" she said as we headed out to have a brief chat with Mama. Another very nice hug from Sunny and I was on my way. Checked the clock and I was inside for an hour and 20 minutes. I would be very happy to see Sunny again and can't imagine Hanna being better but I think I will have to find out for myself. 60/40

MuffyTheDiver
02-22-12, 06:37
I hoped they would be slow, being a semi-holiday. Called Sophia about 4pm and asked her if it was busy. She said no, come right over. When I arrived at 4:15 there were two rooms full. Sophia rushed me to the middle room on the left. I asked who was there and she said Ruby, Katie (KT) and Stacy (the new girl). So I asked who was available and it was Katie. No problem there. She is very good. I asked if Tina was coming back and Sophia said she was on BACATION. I asked a second time if Tina was coming back, she said maybe.

Anyway, great time with Katie. I did not get to see Stacy.

Talked to Sophia for a while at candy time. She PROMISED SHE WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME NEXT TIME I DROPPED IN.

Anyway. Have fun :cool:

Tony. . hey Bro...how goes it! miss that Tina for sure!

AsianLPGAfan
02-24-12, 14:07
Driving home from day on road doing business.

Needed a coffee. So I pull off 95 in Pawtucket to go to the DD and a little voice says "is that place just down the street still there"

Drove under bridge and saw the place was open.

It has a small parking lot. I think it used to be "Tokyo Spa" well over 10 years ago.

The place looked fixed up since last visiting.

Mama says she recognizes me from "recent visit" I wouldn't want to see her do the "police line up I'd the guy" routine.

She bring "Yoko" she is older I m guessing at least 40ish (maybe older) but she maintained her figure and makeup. Skimpy bikini / bottom she looks ok plus the attire tells me "options should be available.

She was friendly, pleasant, understood English fairly well.

Tableshower was good but not "fun", she covered all her needed areas and got me to the room.

Massage wise she wasn't bad I would say pretty good.

The light touch could have been more playful.

Flip proceeded to visual cues for what s next. Opted not for FS just oral.

Breasts were decent for expected age B s she doesn't appear to be a fan of lower roaming. But allowed. Figured I wouldn't press any tongue play.

The AMP covers are just too constricting. The gals should figure that out because "it makes them work longer / harder"

Not that we mind the effort but the finish is sometimes more challenged.

Hot towel treatment and sprays q rubbing alcohol.

Visit was between 50-55 minutes.

It was a spur of the moment choice. Should have I just got the darn coffee? Probably.

I won't give it a thumbs down. You will get what you wish to seek there. The quality of options are better elsewhere in area but if you are quick for time and want a quickie it may be enough for that. It's right off the highway.

If they (at Accupressure) read these reports and if matters more than a bowl of gimchee.

I recommend if your talent isn't younger, got to be more GFE.

Fly Dangler
02-24-12, 18:44
I pull off 95 in Pawtucket to go to the DD and a little voice says "is that place just down the street still there"

It has a small parking lot. I think it used to be "Tokyo Spa" well over 10 years ago.This almost sounds like you're describing the location for Far East.

AsianLPGAfan
02-24-12, 20:04
This almost sounds like you're describing the location for Far East.You are right. The inside door says "Accupressure".

This place has been around awhile. Changed names a few times I am guessing.

AsianLPGAfan
02-24-12, 22:13
Driving home from day on road doing business.

Needed a coffee. So I pull off 95 in Pawtucket to go to the DD and a little voice says "is that place just down the street still there"

It has a small parking lot. I think it used to be "Tokyo Spa" well over 10 years ago...Thanks for letting the others reading. That its Far East.

SMS 54
02-25-12, 01:55
Thanks for letting the others reading. That its Far East.That does not sound like the Yoko I saw there a couple years ago. Not sure if I reported on her, but I remember her as being very fluent in English, very small girl, very enthusiastic, and was fairly young, not twenties but thirtes maybe. She sang along with the music while giving me the TS, and during the massage and FS, she mentioned a few times that she was looking for a sugar daddy. I didn't figure I would fit the bill financially for that role, so I did not pursue that angle. After having a great time with her, she mentioned that I should come back again so we could do some doggy-style. The next time I went, I asked for Yoko, but alas, she had gone on bacation.

They must be recycling names there.

Lumbarman
02-25-12, 12:02
Made a trip Fri evening looking for Hanna or Sunny. Well I get into the doorway and asked Mammasan if either one was available, Ooops both are on a leave of absence, OMG. (I should of called first) Now I'm offered a new lady Jacki or others in passing that are in the shower area. I pick Ms Jacki a nice girlatsay 130 lb. 5-5. 34b. Nice body dressed in short / shorts jean and a cute little top. Shower was a normal type / style good attention to special area water temp. Just nice, short stay in sauna then to room of pleasure asked for a light touch with powder and that worked well to my liken, nice touch from Jacki. English was OK where you can understand and she does also, asked if everything was good and it was she is a lady that takes her time non rush attitude and loved to play with her own private parts at time to enhance the session. Interesting since I haven't been there in 4 weeks. 60/40 donation well worth it. If anyone hears what happen or knows where Sunny is pass on.

Lumbarman.

Bigrig28
02-25-12, 16:23
Pulled into Central Health Friday afternoon. The place was dead. I mean really dead.

Rang the bell, waited, rang again, finally Mama comes out from the apartment next door.

I walk in get comfortable and Mama puts me in the sauna for 10 minutes. About 10 minutes later I see Connie come in from the parking lot dressed to work. I see her go to the shower and start the hot water running then she comes and gets me a couple of minutes later.

Table shower was thorough, but fun.

Back in the room, Connie was her ususal thorough self.

I was the only customer there, and it seems that Connie was the only girl on. This place must be starving.

Yellowfever023
02-26-12, 16:50
Hi Guy's, I have been trying to venture past 1021 and see what else is out there. I have been frequenting CH on and off for about a year, Connie is great and very consistent also very beautiful. I have also seen 4 other girls there who were all very good. Recently I have been focusing on ABC and I have to tell you that each visit to ABC gets better and better, Aby was a MILF but very attractive and playful not quite GFE but dam close maybe repeat visits would bring her over the last hurtle. The next girl I saw at ABC (forgot her name) very attractive and all natural with small B's and full Bush, mama told me it was her first day in the biz (ya right) she was GFE but nervous so maybe it was her first day in the biz. That brings us to today. I woke up with the plan in mind to go see Connie at CH so I called as usual to let mama know I am coming, mama informs me that Connie is off but that the new girl Tina is there. I decided to call ABC and see if Aby was around and she was off too but the mama told me to stop by and see MiMi. I am so glad I did! MiMi came into collect the fee and and introduced herself with some DFK, this is starting out very good! Excellent TS and a very good massage, the main event was great, full on GFE, DFK, DATY. 69, BBBJ with lots of DT just a very good BBBJ. On with the cover and more BJ and followed up with several positions and more DFK. MiMi is a MILF too but she is very hot. I think they are stepping up the game and giving 1021 a run for their money.

Mikeyreallikes
02-26-12, 17:33
I saw Danelle at simple pleasues spa yesterday, she is a sweet heart.

I highly recommend

Yellowfever023
02-27-12, 06:50
Hi Guy's,

I have been trying to venture past 1021 and see what else is out there. I have been frequenting CH on and off for about a year, Connie is great and very consistent also very beautiful. I have also seen 4 other girls there who were all very good. Recently I have been focusing on ABC and I have to tell you that each visit to ABC gets better and better, Aby was a MILF but very attractive and playful not quite GFE but dam close maybe repeat visits would bring her over the last hurtle. The next girl I saw at ABC (forgot her name) very attractive and all natural with small B's and full Bush, mama told me it was her first day in the biz (ya right) she was GFE but nervous so maybe it was her first day in the biz. That brings us to today. I woke up with the plan in mind to go see Connie at CH so I called as usual to let mama know I am coming, mama informs me that Connie is off but that the new girl Tina is there. I decided to call ABC and see if Aby was around and she was off too but the mama told me to stop by and see MiMi. I am so glad I did! MiMi came into collect the fee and and introduced herself with some DFK, this is starting out very good! Excellent TS and a very good massage, the main event was great, full on GFE, DFK, DATY. 69, BBBJ with lots of DT just a very good BBBJ. On with the cover and more BJ and followed up with several positions and more DFK. MiMi is a MILF too but she is very hot. I think they are stepping up the game and giving 1021 a run for their money.

Timboxyz
02-27-12, 09:48
Taking advice of previous review, I went to ABC for 1st time and when I pulled up noticed how small the place looked. Once inside it looks lot larger however. Met by mamasan and she asked if I had been here before. Told her it was my 1st here but have been to others. I asked if Seven was available and told her a "friend" recommended her. She took me to a room and returned with Seven. Seven is unlike our average Korean provider. She is tall (5-9-ish) and thin with legs all the way up to her butt. Small chest but I like them that way-beats the silicone implants and gives schoolgirl look. We had some small talk and to put her at ease I inserted my hands under he rbikini and rubbed her ass to let her know I was "safe". Seven then helped me undress and tok me to tableshower where she did decent job hitting important spaces. She is into deep kissing and we carried on some mutal rubbing in the shower area. Quick hit in the steamroom and then it was back to the room. She stripped down and told me to ay on my stomach and relax. She rubbed me completly and also proceeded to give my entire backside and legs a tongue massage. 1st for me and very erotic. Upon roll over, she continued her body contact and deep kissing. She then went down and performed BBBJCIM. She was great. She also flipped so I could take part in some DATY while she performed on her end. We continued to rub and touch each other and she requested that I "kiss her down there". She was the hottest provider that I ever had and will look forward to return visit with her. Damage 60 house / 120 tip.

Timboxyz
02-27-12, 09:50
Is the Hanna that is working at Lilys the same as Hanna who worked NMS previously?

Fotocol8R
02-27-12, 23:52
So. I remember about a year ago I had a great time there and decided to give them a visit. Specially because they have "all american" personnel; p. Anyway first visit I checked the line-up and decided for a very attractive, skinny young dark skin girl. Very pretty and sexy. TS was below average. She took FOOREEEVER to clean me up. Pouring water drop by drop! And then she proceeded to wash me 3 times! I was getting bored and hoping the main event gets better. I requested to hurry up and skip any further scrubbing. (she did 3 on back and 1 in front already). To go to the sauna. After a few minutes she showed me to the room and started the massage. Very technical, lack of a."personal touch". For the happy ending she offered a HR and that was it. Don't get me wrong, the girl is sweet and delicate, pretty and sexy."meena" or something is her name. 60/40 house / tip.

Second visit, just this afternoon, I was expecting to see a blond girl I saw the first time; unfortunately the lineup was totally different. This time a very slim young girl named "lola" was my favorite. She showed a very nice attitude. TS was very nice. Not as thorough in all the correct places as an AMP, but better than the other girl. The menu provided is standard (apparently) in S. P. Today but I enjoyed her much more than the first girl. Meena is hotter and a bit friendlier. 60/40 fee / tip.

Will go back to an AMP next time like 1021 or OS for a thorough traditional regulation massage.

That's my $0. 02, hope you find it useful.

Newday53
02-28-12, 01:04
Is the Hanna that is working at Lilys the same as Hanna who worked NMS previously?If only! But no. However, Lily's Hanna is a very nice woman. A little older but has an exotic air about her. Seen her several times. I thought I read she was gone until March though.

ND

Colby123
02-28-12, 08:48
Taking advice of previous review, I went to ABC for 1st time and when I pulled up noticed how small the place looked. Once inside it looks lot larger however. Met by mamasan and she asked if I had been here before. Told her it was my 1st here but have been to others. I asked if Seven was available and told her a "friend" recommended her. She took me to a room and returned with Seven. Seven is unlike our average Korean provider. She is tall (5-9-ish) and thin with legs all the way up to her butt. Small chest but I like them that way-beats the silicone implants and gives schoolgirl look. We had some small talk and to put her at ease I inserted my hands under he rbikini and rubbed her ass to let her know I was "safe". Seven then helped me undress and tok me to tableshower where she did decent job hitting important spaces. She is into deep kissing and we carried on some mutal rubbing in the shower area. Quick hit in the steamroom and then it was back to the room. She stripped down and told me to ay on my stomach and relax. She rubbed me completly and also proceeded to give my entire backside and legs a tongue massage. 1st for me and very erotic. Upon roll over, she continued her body contact and deep kissing. She then went down and performed BBBJCIM. She was great. She also flipped so I could take part in some DATY while she performed on her end. We continued to rub and touch each other and she requested that I "kiss her down there". She was the hottest provider that I ever had and will look forward to return visit with her. Damage 60 house / 120 tip.Are you sure about the BBBJCIM?

Fly Dangler
02-28-12, 12:12
Normally a frequent visitor, but hadn't been here in a month so decided it was time for another visit. The rumor I heard about Sunny was right, she's gone. Don't think there was any love lost between her and the mamasan, who was very vague about when, if ever, she'd be back.

-

Since mamasan knew Sunny was my favorite she promised to make it up to me with Angie, a "new girl". Very cute, probably mid to late 20s, tall with nice figure. She might be new to Lily, but definitely knows her way around the massage table. TS was just so so, but soft touch body rub was great and HR technique downright excellent with plenty of second hand attention to those other places. Definitely worthy of repeat visits.

-

I might be wrong, but get the idea mamasan doesn't like any one girl here getting too popular. BTW I hear Hannah will be back next month.

Fly Dangler
02-28-12, 13:49
Normally a frequent visitor, but hadn't been here in a month so decided it was time for another visit. The rumor I heard about Sunny was right, she's gone. Don't think there was any love lost between her and the mamasan, who was very vague about when, if ever, she'd be back.

-

Since mamasan knew Sunny was my favorite she promised to make it up to me with Angie, a "new girl". Very cute, probably mid to late 20s, tall with nice figure. She might be new to Lily, but definitely knows her way around the massage table. TS was just so so, but soft touch body rub was great and HR technique downright excellent with plenty of second hand attention to those other places. Definitely worthy of repeat visits.

-

I might be wrong, but get the idea mamasan doesn't like any one girl here getting too popular. BTW I hear Hannah will be back next month.Don't know how I managed to leave it out, but this report is about Lily Spa from this morning.

MuffyTheDiver
02-28-12, 13:59
Are you sure about the BBBJCIM?I was going to ask the same. Doesn't matter now if its true or not as I am sure this girl "seven" is going to become very popular very quickly! While BBBJ is not that uncommon the cim part of it is very unusual to a first timer. That can be considered the "Holy Grail" of the AMP's. Hope to see some more reports on ABC, they seem to be an up and coming Spa for sure!

Muffy

Tommy Anonymus
02-28-12, 14:15
According to my recollection, I believe mamasan gave the current lineup as: Ruby, Kay (Katie?) , Suzy, and Nancy.

On a recent visit all were busy except Nancy, so I went with the flow. TS and massage were OK, massage was a little lackluster. No real technique, just sort of random pushing and rubbing. Main event was good, however, Nancy seemed to enjoy herself and was happy to change positions at my suggestion. DATY, mish, K9, the usual.

Says she's recently up from NYC, been in Prov a week or so. Some language barrier. Looks are about average for 1021: pretty girl just a bit too past her prime to pass at OS, but certainly attractive and more than makes up for any lack in looks with good personality and service, IMO. A bit curvy, not actually thick, with nice B's. Not sure if they're natural: I didn't detect implants but I also didn't do the aggressive and thorough inspection that others seem to do.

Nice addition to the lineup.

Member #4203
02-28-12, 15:29
Was in the mood for an Asian occasion, so I stopped by 1021 today. Sophie chided me for being away so long (how do they know?) , put me in the first room and handed me off to Ruby. This isn't the same Ruby as the Ruby I had seen in the past, but pretty enough. Ok face, bolt on 36Cs, firm ass and legs. TS 7, massage 7. After the flip, she did some very skilled BBBJ. Then covered up for some CG, ACG, RCG, doggy and mish. Was a good time. After all that more massage. Got the full hour, even a couple minutes past. Satisfied my craving, so it'll probably be another couple months before I'm back.

MuffyTheDiver
02-28-12, 15:56
Well after all this talk of ABC and some of the girls my curiousty was sparked enough to give them another try today! Got to love technology which allows me to report from anywhere anytime. LOL.

Pulled into the lot and saw there was only one car in the lot with Mass plates. Figured I would have a great chance of getting the girl I was interested in "7" whom appears to be making a name for herself quickly. I was hoping to get her for a bit of BBBJCIM research. ' Momma opens the door with a smile and starts walking me to the room as I ask for "7". Momma says "7" busy now and has appointment afterwards so she will bring me better girl. LOL Looks like "7" is already reaping the benefits of the "Forum Effect". While I was there the bell rang 4 more times and 3 of the 4 I could hear ask for "7". I sense she will be on her way pretty quickly back to Flushing or LA.

Anyways! In walks "Joy" to my room, an attractive girl maybe 35ish with just a tad bit of weight but sertainly carries it very well, no complaints from me on that as I like a girl with a tad of well placed meat. Joy says she been there about 3 weeks. Sweet girl but very quiet, I'm not sure if she was just nervous with me or she is just naturally quiet but I could barely get 2 words out of her. Off to the shower, which was average, nothing special and seemed very mechanical and rushed, she tried to use the Brillo pad thingy and I told her no please just hands which she did but it seemed like she was washing her car or dog with rushed motions and very little time spent on the crucial areas.

She puts me in the Sauna next as I make sure to tell her very quick in there, I don't like sitting in the ovens sweating my balls off, especially after the shower. They should put you in that thing before the shower, then give a medium hot shower to cool you down a bit. LOL. Ten minutes sitting in the Sauna and I had about enough of cooking, was almost ready to stand and open the door when she returned to retrieve the cooked "Turkey".

Back to the room and start the massage, she drapes a towel over me and begins pressing and rubbing through a pretty coarse towel. Again I had to stop her and tell her bare hands please, not towels. She complies for a bit but then goes back to the towel. Now I am not some fat stinky disgusting guy, I go to the gym 4 times a week and run almost everyday so I am in pretty good shape and I am squeeky clean so I don't think the towel thing was meant as a barrier between her and I but she seemed to want to use it everytime she touched a new area. Overall the Massage ended up pretty good as she did spend alot of time on both the front and the back, she actually went back to more massage on the front after the main event was done, so I give her points for that. The skill of the massage was just average at best though as she just pressed and pushed for the most part.

The main event certainly was the best part of the visit, only slight issue was that she is VERY quiet, not a peep and only very slight soft moans that is barely noticeable. Both of were very satisfied with the main event, Joy will let go during DATY and shows with her movements and reactions that she will release with the right stimulation.

I did enjoy my time with Joy although I won't ask for her again, she's sweet but not my type. Just my opinion. While I was therre I saw 2 other girls, one tall skinny girl with brownish hair and the other with Long Black hair. Didn't get there names but they looked very good. ABC certainly has the makings to be a great AMP but for me 1021 still wins out on overall service. I would love to hear some more reports on this girl "7" but my thoughts is that she is going to get overwhelmed pretty quickly and either move on or change her ways to the standard level of service pretty quickly.

Muffy

MuffyTheDiver
02-28-12, 16:55
Hmmmm. 4 girls at 1021? Me thinks someone is getting ready to leave soon.

Bigtex2
02-28-12, 18:40
Seems to have sprung up downtown. Any feedback? Connie is on vacation at CH so looking for an alternative. Thanks!

Bigtex2
02-28-12, 22:19
Damage 6+8.

First time there. Place was decent but I found myself wishing I was at CH.

She is tall and with A+/B- cup size and she is very skinny. English is OK but not great.

Seven took a while to warm up-almost as if she thought I was LEO.

I could never get past the awkwardness that I felt the first 30 minutes I was with her.

Long story short, the second thirty minutes made me decide to give her another try.

Fly Dangler
02-29-12, 00:49
Seems to have sprung up downtown. Any feedback?They've been there a while under that name, but if I'm not mistaken there have only been a couple reports on them. I'd suggest using the thread search function to find them using both "Capitol" and "Capital".

MuffyTheDiver
02-29-12, 07:45
Damage 6+8.

She is tall and with A+/B- cup size and she is very skinny. English is OK but not great.

I could never get past the awkwardness that I felt the first 30 minutes I was with her.

Long story short, the second thirty minutes made me decide to give her another try.Not for nothing. But you only gave her a tip of $80? What did you ask for? This is a FS place, most the FS places are not going to give that great of service if your only giving $80.

Nov2006
02-29-12, 17:25
I was going to ask the same. Doesn't matter now if its true or not as I am sure this girl "seven" is going to become very popular very quickly! While BBBJ is not that uncommon the cim part of it is very unusual to a first timer. That can be considered the "Holy Grail" of the AMP's. Hope to see some more reports on ABC, they seem to be an up and coming Spa for sure!

MuffyIt's true. Oh, it's true. Visited ABC first thing yesterday morning to have the "seven experience." She's tall, thin and very enthusiastic. Not your typical AMP girl. More like a pornstar or an escort. She has a huge tongue and likes to use it (everywhere, I might add). As others have mentioned, I'm sure she won't be there for long. As great as the BBBJCIM was, I personally prefer CH or OS. Don't get me wrong, she's great at what she does. But, more like a pro than an AMP girl.

Smoke Screen
02-29-12, 19:03
Damage 6+8.

Long story short, the second thirty minutes made me decide to give her another try.Not trying to be a smart ass, but you're lucky you got out with your clothes after an $80 tip. Normal tip should be 140 on top of the 60 house fee. Especially with Seven.

Knight62
02-29-12, 19:32
Hmmmm. 4 girls at 1021? Me thinks someone is getting ready to leave soon.Last Sat Ruby said she'll be going on vacation soon?

Overseas
03-01-12, 11:18
After reading all the hoopla, gave ABC a try. Pulled Joy, and very disappointed! TS was very abrupt, no attention to detail. Ten minutes in hot room. Massage ok, then flip and asked what I wanted. I only wanted CBJ. She was not into it at all, and I'm no slouch in the looks department. Did a little oral, then finished me with HJ. WTF! Like a dead clam in all areas, waste of money. Mama asked me on way out, and I gave thumbs down. She said,"I'll take care of you next time". RIIIIGHT! Anyways. 60 for house fee, gave 80 for tip (and believe me, that was generous).

MuffyTheDiver
03-01-12, 15:56
After reading all the hoopla, gave ABC a try. Pulled Joy, and very disappointed! TS was very abrupt, no attention to detail. Ten minutes in hot room. Massage ok, then flip and asked what I wanted. I only wanted CBJ. She was not into it at all, and I'm no slouch in the looks department. Did a little oral, then finished me with HJ. WTF! Like a dead clam in all areas, waste of money. Mama asked me on way out, and I gave thumbs down. She said,"I'll take care of you next time". RIIIIGHT! Anyways. 60 for house fee, gave 80 for tip (and believe me, that was generous).If you had only read my review a few days ago about Joy you would have known to pass on her, I reported almost the same thing as you with her. Also its been said many many times here that it is not wise to go to a FS AMP and ask for lesser services ie: HJ, BJ and such, these girls are geared to earn $140 tip and anything less usually turns out to be half hearted service with a pissed off girl.

Fly Dangler
03-02-12, 16:35
Had another visit to Lily on Thursday, March 1st and "Bunny" took good care of me. She was cute, nice figure and probably late 20s to early 30s.

-

TS was a bit haphazard, as was the drying off, consequently I took advantage of the sauna. Massage skills just satisfactory, but soft body rub was good, as was the tease and release technique excellent. If you have a session with her don't be surprised at how much time she spends up on the table with you.

-

On the way out I believe mamasan delivered a pleasant surprise. If I'm not mistaken she indicated Sunny was returning, and very soon.

SMS 54
03-03-12, 01:35
If you had only read my review a few days ago about Joy you would have known to pass on her, I reported almost the same thing as you with her. Also its been said many many times here that it is not wise to go to a FS AMP and ask for lesser services ie: HJ, BJ and such, these girls are geared to earn $140 tip and anything less usually turns out to be half hearted service with a pissed off girl.Why do they ask what you want if there is only one level of service they want to provide. Personally, I hate the what you want baby question, rather go where they know what I want when I walk in.

Of course if I go to a FS place I always reply, everything.

DaddysLookin
03-03-12, 08:24
Why do they ask what you want if there is only one level of service they want to provide. Personally, I hate the what you want baby question, rather go where they know what I want when I walk in.

Of course if I go to a FS place I always reply, everything.Because they would prefer not to have the right to remain silent and have an attorney present, if they guess wrong.

VilunyaChert
03-03-12, 11:12
Why do they ask what you want if there is only one level of service they want to provide.I think it's the massage parlor version of the "cop check" that we read about in the streetwalker threads. They think that by getting *you* to bring up "what you want", they can avoid solicitation charges. They're wrong.

Pedro7819
03-03-12, 21:37
I highly recommend a visit to see Nana. Young, mid 20's spinner with all natural low see's. Very good TS, and all that follows is great. Very enthusiastic. Open mouth kissing. She is a gem. Normal prices. Go get her.

Dream Line
03-04-12, 12:25
Locals:

I was in the Warwick areas last year for a business metg and ended up at 55.

I received an amazing experience and was most pleased with all that I wanted and more.

I am returning and want to see if the same level of fservice is avail and if anyhting has changed?

PM me if you wouldn't mind.

THanks a ton!

Dream Line
03-04-12, 21:42
Locals:

I was in the Warwick areas last year for a business metg and ended up at 55.

I received an amazing experience and was most pleased with all that I wanted and more.

I am returning and want to see if the same level of fservice is avail and if anyhting has changed?

PM me if you wouldn't mind.

THanks a ton!I was asked which one is 55. Third floor. Does this help?

SMS 54
03-05-12, 01:06
I was asked which one is 55. Third floor. Does this help?In this forum, just say OS. Or you could spell it right out, RTF and you will see that codes are not necessary here.

Olepapa
03-05-12, 01:10
In this forum, just say OS. Or you could spell it right out, RTF and you will see that codes are not necessary here.Amen! And thank you.

TrustTrading
03-05-12, 23:51
Hi guys,

I am new on this sites, looking forward to contribute more on here. I have question with the Spa, I went to 1201 for the first time week ago. I had Ruby which was great time, but I am looking for younger and big natural breast provider since Ruby wasn't. Any idea? Thank you so much.

TrustTrading
03-05-12, 23:54
Hi guys,

I am new on this sites, looking forward to contribute more on here. I have question with the Spa, I went to 1201 for the first time week ago. I had Ruby which was great time, but I am looking for younger and big natural breast provider since Ruby wasn't. Any idea?

Thank you so much.

Pyro1976
03-06-12, 01:59
Saw ruby tonight what a rocking time she has skills bring you to the brink and back you down just to get you back to the edge again she is alot of fun.

BaseballDude
03-06-12, 08:59
Needed a Asian "bacation" last week. After reading the reviews and much deliberation decided on Ruby at 1021. Called ahead to let them know what time I would be there. When I arrived on time Ruby was already busy. I was offered Nancy but after reading the reviews was set on Ruby. I had to wait about 45 but Sophia helped pass the time with a sauna, massage and TS.

Ruby did not dissapoint as she is very accomodating to individual needs and has endless energy.

Caught a glimse of Katie on the way out and she appears to be a real looker. Any Experiences with her?

Patsox2007
03-06-12, 09:02
Guys,

I have RTF a bunch since I joined a few days ago, but I can't figure out which spa you mean when you talk about 1021.

I would love to try it, as most reports are great. I have been going to spas for almost 4 years now, but only been to OS.

Which one is 1021?

Thanks guys!

TrustTrading
03-06-12, 13:05
Japan Spa, google it.

Guys,

I have RTF a bunch since I joined a few days ago, but I can't figure out which spa you mean when you talk about 1021.

I would love to try it, as most reports are great. I have been going to spas for almost 4 years now, but only been to OS.

Which one is 1021?

Thanks guys!

Patsox2007
03-06-12, 16:17
Japan Spa, google it.Thank you!

How come they never advertise on BP?

Are they just UTR and a well kept secret?

Either way. I'm glad I came here. It sounds like they are worth the trip.

Fly Dangler
03-06-12, 16:27

Which one is 1021?Japan Spa.

1021 Broad St (near Gallatin St)

Providence, RI 02905.

Phone: (401) 781-0899

Member #4203
03-06-12, 18:38
Stopped by my favorite quickie joint today and met Carissa. She's a stunner. 5'8" or so, gorgeous face, italian brunette. Nice set of bolt ons that I thought were real until she told me different. Gave a good as can be expected CBJ, but says FS is avail. She was one of the nicest chicks with the best attitude I've experienced in a long time. 60 house plus 60 girl.

Scw123
03-06-12, 21:01
Went to ABC on Feb 22nd. This was my first time at an AMP so I was a bit nervous. Mamasan led me to the room asked if I had ever been there before I said no but my friend sent me. AB came in and had me get undressed. I was told shower was broken, rusty water coming out. I was disapointed but oh well. She gave me a "sponge bath" with a hot towel and then asked If my friend said anything else? I said yes I wanted everything. AB promptly got undressed and got busy. She gave me some oral attention on the under carriage and started the CBJ. Then she jumps up on the table and we do mish and doggy and that was as long as I lasted- like I said a bit nervous. She washed me up and got me dressed. Over all it was pretty good, AB was very nice, great body, prob 30-35? Thanks for all the info on this forum, I will be back!

Fedup696
03-06-12, 22:57
Went for a ride down to ABC ths outher night only 2 ladies working went with 7 and am I glad I did great long ts average massage but what came next wow she really likes using her toung only one complaint no CG or RCG said dick too big but well worth it will return best experience at ABC.

Smoke Screen
03-07-12, 07:01
Thank you!

How come they never advertise on BP?

Are they just UTR and a well kept secret?

Either way. I'm glad I came here. It sounds like they are worth the trip.Check today, the ad is there.

Knight62
03-07-12, 19:08
Heard Sunny was back so went to Lily's today. I called ahead so that Sunny was waiting for me. This is about my sixth time with Sunny so we are very comfortable together. She always undresses and dresses me. I tell her she doesn't have to but insists. I like her size because I'm short myself. I think she's just right face, body, personality. We went for the TS and as usual it was very good. She's very thorough with right amount of teasing. I like to spend about 5 mins in the sauna and dry up. Then back to room and I must say she gave an exceptional massage today just right amount of pressure got some real kinks out. I let her do this about 15 min. And she started teasing me more well I couldn't take it much more. So I flipped and the games were on. We had a good time. As long as she's there I'll keep going.

Gopats2007
03-07-12, 21:19
First time at abc last week asked for seven thanks to this board and had the best.

AMP Experance I have ever had she is about 5'6 ish 125 pretty but no tits or ass she does.

Have an amazing tung and knows how to use it good ts suna and tung massage great.

BBBJCIM she was into it as much as me if not more offered FS but I just wanted BBBJ great time and will repeat thanks for everyone's input.

Alover
03-08-12, 11:29
When you said "Game on" did you mean FS?

ARegularGuy
03-08-12, 14:31
BBBJCIM at ABC?

I'm not buying it! I'm calling your review a fake, not to mention that it's barely readable!

ARG.

First time at abc last week asked for seven thanks to this board and had the best.

AMP Experance I have ever had she is about 5'6 ish 125 pretty but no tits or ass she does.

Have an amazing tung and knows how to use it good ts suna and tung massage great.

BBBJCIM she was into it as much as me if not more offered FS but I just wanted BBBJ great time and will repeat thanks for everyone's input.

Knight62
03-08-12, 16:01
When you said "Game on" did you mean FS?I'm assuming your referring to my post about Sunny. There is no FS at Lilly's. Game on might have been a poor choice of words. What I meant is that I try for a little more and she say's no. Just a little game between us. Gets us both laughing.

Gopats2007
03-08-12, 17:05
BBBJCIM at ABC?

I'm not buying it! I'm calling your review a fake, not to mention that it's barely readable!

ARG.Thank you for your input! I hope you have a better idea of what's fake and what's not in the future.

MuffyTheDiver
03-08-12, 19:59
BBBJCIM at ABC?

ARG.I think he may be telling the truth my friend! I saw 7 and while I did not CIM I do believe she would allow that just by the way she was giving BBBJ. She definitely gives BBBJ and is very skilled and takes the appropriate amount of time working it where most guys could easily see that sort of result. She did not shy away whatsoever and has very good technique. I did my best to hold out and pulled her up for FS which is what I want. I would have to say that BBBJCIM is an option with 7. Maybe not to all but at least to the guys who she may be attracted to.

AsianLPGAfan
03-08-12, 22:38
I think he may be telling the truth my friend! I saw 7 and while I did not CIM I do believe she would allow that just by the way she was giving BBBJ. She definitely gives BBBJ and is very skilled and takes the appropriate amount of time working it where most guys could easily see that sort of result. She did not shy away whatsoever and has very good technique. I did my best to hold out and pulled her up for FS which is what I want. I would have to say that BBBJCIM is an option with 7. Maybe not to all but at least to the guys who she may be attracted to.I can only recall 3-4 times the past 20 years with the CIM part. BBJ action is not rare but is not as "available" over 20 years ago.

Had an experience, wow, about 20 years ago now at the MP in either New London or Groton? It was "Frenchman's quarters" I believe is the name? It was a place on the second floor, had a shower area. Was on a return visit with a sexy blond gal. Figured I was getting a little BBJ action before onto more play, but "she kept working it" and I was quite satisfied with the result despite an earlier finish. Maybe the quicker finish is the skill some ladies have to keep going?

About 10 years ago an incall massage provider in Providence "kept going" and finished things off so to speak.

The most recent past was a few years ago at the Grove st Aamp in Newton when I was with a provider who had limited English skills but excellent oral skills who took action with her own mouth so to speak. It was a pleasantly unusual experience. Because it was very "pornstar like " after she just let "gravity" take what was in her mouth out, exceptionally erotic to see.

Dream Line
03-08-12, 23:36
In this forum, just say OS. Or you could spell it right out, RTF and you will see that codes are not necessary here.So. Any current info on his place? Is this still a safe bet for me?

Thanks

SMS 54
03-09-12, 01:17
So. Any current info on his place? Is this still a safe bet for me?

ThanksOK, I busted on you a bit for the secret code, so I will try to respond. Your original post noted that you were there (One Spa) about a year ago and had an amazing time. I don't think anything has changed there in the last year. This place is usually reviewed often, but not as much as Japan Spa and lately ABC / Bali is getting quite a bit of ink.

You will find the hottest looking providers at OS, but typically the service is a bit rushed and not overly GFE as a rule. There are always exceptions, and you can find reports of magnificent times that happened there. But mostly you will read of 40 minute hours and being hit up for the tip in the middle of the session, and little or no kissing.

That being said, if you had a good time last time, there is a good chance you will again now.

Nov2006
03-09-12, 11:36
BBBJCIM at ABC?

ARG.While his writing skills may be debateable, his account of a BBBJCIM with Seven is true. There are other posts which confirm this as well.

Caseyb7
03-10-12, 06:24
I've read the Board & taken its advice / direction for some time and felt it time I contribute back. My Providence experience dates back a while to Custom House, Midori and the like. Plus other states & countries.

For my style my favorite Providence provider is 1021. Sophia & Meeka run a very customer friendly shop and going there is very comfortable. I like being greeted like a friend, not having time pressure, some conversation and a relationship like format versus a more transactional expereience that may be common in other settings. My experience here is the staffers often have reasonable massage training and I like that too.

Everyone has their own style and comfort and I do some things to setup my experience too such as timing my visits when they are unlikely to be busy, hence have time to spend with me. Also I tend to be chatty and talk with the girls about the part of their lives that are public. Sports preferences, Korea, shopping, whatever. I appreciate the service and bring chocolate or bagels for the house. Although for 1022 the word is Subway is much preferred if you want to bring a treat.

While 1021 is my favorite and I do recommend, I shop the other frequent mentions too. Bali / ABC, Downtown, One, CH. And find the Board information consistently accurate. My experience is you can set your own tone and get a 1021 type relaxed, relationship type experience at each if you work to build it and are sensitive to their busy periods.

I hesitate on recommendations because YMMV, but the Board is big on this so recent positives include: Nancy, Katie / Kay (?) , Tutu at 1021, Amy (wow) at One, ABee & Susi at Bali. Although "ABee" has different a. K. A. Status at Bali and you may meet under a different name.

Hope this may be of value to some. My experience is that Providence is fortunate to have several quality providers and pricing is not comparatively onerous. Many thanks to all the more frequent posters who keep us up-to-date on favorites, management change and the like.

ARegularGuy
03-10-12, 10:50
I hereby retract my fake review charge and extend my apologies. Many years ago (like 30) BBBJ and even FS was common. Although a BBBJ is always better than CBJ, I have a hard time feeling safe if I'm getting one from a woman who is giving ten of them everyday, just too risky IMHO. So, I won't be rushing back to ABC after hearing this.

ARG.

While his writing skills may be debateable, his account of a BBBJCIM with Seven is true. There are other posts which confirm this as well.

Tp1701
03-10-12, 11:24
I hereby retract my fake review charge and extend my apologies. Many years ago (like 30) BBBJ and even FS was common. Although a BBBJ is always better than CBJ, I have a hard time feeling safe if I'm getting one from a woman who is giving ten of them everyday, just too risky IMHO. So, I won't be rushing back to ABC after hearing this.

ARG.But is it any different from any other escort or SW? We really don't know about what happens when we're not with them.

Tp1701
03-10-12, 11:29
So Jen posts on CLTHP practically every day except the weekends. 80 / HR sounded good so I went. She says in her ad she's BBW and I agree. Not obese, but not a spinner. Massage is done on table with a little too much lotion for my taste, but your body absorbs it within an hour or so. Massage is pretty decent. Start off face down with back, butt and legs, then flip. Neck, chest, arms, legs, then main event. I got on the edge, and tried to access the mts but they were not offered. Now I can't be sure, but I thought I saw her roll her eyes and huff due to how long it was taking. Whether I'm right or wrong, that killed my mood so I ended it. I wasn't shorted on time so I'll give her that. I might repeat for the price.

ARegularGuy
03-10-12, 18:00
Agreed, I don't see any difference, AMP, escort or otherwise.

Just my personal preference,

ARG.

But is it any different from any other escort or SW? We really don't know about what happens when we're not with them.

SMS 54
03-11-12, 01:17
While his writing skills may be debateable, his account of a BBBJCIM with Seven is true. There are other posts which confirm this as well.I wonder how many of you guys are DFK'ing with Seven? I also wonder, even if ABC management can't or don't read the forum, how long it will be before the extraordinary number of requests for Seven, especially from first time clients, will result in her transfer.

Smoke Screen
03-11-12, 05:47

ARG.I wouldn't let that deter you from going to ABC, just don't ask for, nor accept her. AbC is still an excellent spa with an endless supply of beautiful young women. Seven should be gone soon, they don't usually stay much longer than what she has been there now. Although at the time I was with her I was thoroughly enjoying myself, in hindsight, I wish I hadn't.

Yellowfever023
03-11-12, 06:49
But is it any different from any other escort or SW? We really don't know about what happens when we're not with them.Hi Guy's,

I am not trying to stir the pot or piss anyone off but lets face the facts. These girls (SW's, AMP, Escorts) are in this for the money and will do anything to get it including performing acts that are not safe.

Choir Boy
03-11-12, 12:36
I hit Simple Pleasures in Central Falls again about 9:00 PM Friday evening. The door was answered by a heavy-set, tattooed blonde lady who seemed nice enough, but looked like she belonged on the back of a Harley. She got 3 other girls for a line up. There were a young, short, shapely, pretty blonde girl; and 2 light skinned black girls. I chose Lena, the taller of the dark girls. TS, sauna, then massage. She had a nice light touch. Wanted $60 for $40 worth of service, and wanted it during the session. Shorted 5 or 10 minutes. She did fairly well, but I don't think I'll repeat with her. $60 + $60.

Side note : What is the convention of calculating how much time we are shorted. I mean; when does the clock start? When we ring the bell? Walk in? Pay the house fee? Walk into the massage room? Strip down? Head to the shower?

Smoke Screen
03-11-12, 13:43
I hit Simple Pleasures in Central Falls again about 9:00 PM Friday evening.

Side note : What is the convention of calculating how much time we are shorted. I mean; when does the clock start? When we ring the bell? Walk in? Pay the house fee? Walk into the massage room? Strip down? Head to the shower?The time SHOULD start when the lady gets to the room to begin the massage. I think it starts when you walk in the massage room. I have to admit, I've been lucky about not being shorted on time other than a couple of minutes. Quite often I get extra time of 10 or 15 minutes.

Flamebird
03-12-12, 17:59
Visited OS today during 'the twilight hour'.

Don't remember the name, but natural C's, nice legs, bit thick in the middle, and long black hair.

Here is where it gets wierd. Spent about 15min on the TS with attention everywhere. Long and slow. Then a PROPER run down & Dry. Normally I get patted dry and left to shiver on the bench with a towel over me. Not this time!

Then I get asked Medium or Soft massage? WTF? A real massage at OS? WOW! Was pretty good too. Then some cuddling, Russian, CBJ etc. Cleanup, then more cuddling.

Was in there over a hour twenty too! Definately twilight hour stuff.

Muff Daddy
03-14-12, 01:59

BBBJCIM she was into it as much as me if not more offered FS but I just wanted BBBJ great time and will repeat thanks for everyone's input.It was offered BBBJ when I went. She did 7 licks on the tootsie pop then applied the fishing gear. I told her to otherwise she had no problem continuing without it. Ms 7 likes rimming too she must have tried this before? LOL

Streethunter20
03-14-12, 18:37
I went to ABC today and becuase of all the posts I saw about seven I did see her and the posts where true she took her time and it was well worth it 6 to get in she said after 14 I gave her 12 and she was happy the only problem I had was after the FS she left bringing back two face colths to wash my face but it seemed as though she poured pure rubbing alchool on them and I almost passed out if I had not moved her hand but all in all I say it was the best place so far I have found.

Member #4868
03-14-12, 23:28
Hello Prov gents,

I will be making my annual pilgrimage to your fine city for an overniter in two weeks and hope for some advice.

I have almost exclusively hit One as it is walking distance from the hotels but after many visits the forty minute scripted routine has, well, grown stale. With that said I very well may end up there and really who can complain about a beautiful Korean pampering you?

My question is are there currently better options for me? I do not want to drive but would take a cab if required. I am also extremely interested in this Seven girl at ABC as I am a stickler for BBBJ.

Any help or guidance will certainly be appreciated.

I will add that an outcall to my hotel would be welcome but the options seem very limited.

Regards,

Pwh

Fly Dangler
03-15-12, 11:16
Just a heads up. Sunny at Lily will be going on vacation next week, but returns the week after.

CumTaHavFun
03-15-12, 20:53
Sunny is sweet, guess I will have to wait till she gets back. I Think I will go to HH until then.

Scotty123
03-16-12, 06:45
Where is this place?

Been to OS and NM but this place

Sounds good. Help!

Stressed Out
03-16-12, 16:04
Where is this place?

Sounds good. Help!So you've been to OS and NMS and been a member for at least 6 months and had 3 posts which were all cries for help. So where are the reports, reviews or what not on the places you've said you went to in your post above and maybe even the ones you've been to and not mentioned. Info gets info around here so I wouldn't wait for an answer till you pass on something. And it would have been a lot easier and quicker to give the info so posgt something!SO

Fly Dangler
03-16-12, 21:38
Sunny is sweet, guess I will have to wait till she gets back. I Think I will go to HH until then.Not sure, but I think if you went to Lily right up thru maybe Wednesday she'll still be there. Normally when she's off for a week she leaves Thursday and is back the following Thursday.

Fly Dangler
03-16-12, 21:54
Where is this place?

Sounds good. Help!My bet is that, had you used the forum search tools or RTFF, you'd have seen mention of their web site. http://www.model4u2c.com/

-

SO is absolutely correct that here in this forum those who want info but don't contribute themselves get very lonely. Since you indicate visits to NMS and OS I can't help but notice I can't find your reports on them. Why?

Tommy Anonymus
03-16-12, 22:43
Saw Ruby recently, first time for me. She has had some rave reviews here, so I was eager to check her out. I have no real complaints, service was up to the usual standards, but nothing extraordinary. She might be a bit younger than the other providers there, but they're all frankly young enough for me. Maybe we just didn't click, happens sometimes. Language barrier was an issue, she mostly just giggled, which at times was a bit out of place. I'd see her again, but I would 't choose her over the others given the choice.

On the way out, mamasan told me about a new girl, I think she said "Bonnie" but my memory isn't what it used to be. Not sure if someone just left or if they are up to 4 or 5 (!) girls now?

Little Tony II
03-17-12, 20:04
Visited 1021 late Friday afternoon to get my weekly back rub! When I arrived the place was empty, all 4 room doors open. When I asked Sophia who was available, she said that Ruby, Katie (KT... Kay) and Micky were all available, but Ruby was taking a nap. I chose Katie. I have enjoyed previous visits with her so it was no problem.

While I was in the shower the doorbell rang twice. Then back in my room while enjoying my visit with Katie the door bell rang again. I heard Sophia telling someone to come back in 1/2 hour.

Talking to Sophia on my way out she said that business has been a little slow, but if I came back Saturday, she would take care of me her self! YA RIGHT! I love teasing her.

Tonny A. .... I have never seen more than 3 girls there.

Any way.

Have fun! ... :)

Worgent6
03-18-12, 08:34
Hey guys, what's the best way of saying to mamasan you don't want the girl selected?

I don't want to offend anyone but when I saw ruby she didn't really do it for me, so last time I went here after reading a report that she had gone what happens in to the room walks ruby.

I've never been shown the girl before being escorted to the room in this place, mamasan always just says nice girl for you, and escorts me the room after 'shhushhing' me, I just don't feel like I can say at that point 'oh sorry lady I don't want you'.

Would love to make another trip to 1021 soon but hoping to get the new girl this time not Ruby, no offense to her or anyone who likes her and I know from reading on here there are many but I've given her 2 shots now and don't wish to have a third with her.

Yellowfever023
03-18-12, 10:48
Hey guys, what's the best way of saying to mamasan you don't want the girl selected?

I don't want to offend anyone but when I saw ruby she didn't really do it for me, so last time I went here after reading a report that she had gone what happens in to the room walks ruby.

I've never been shown the girl before being escorted to the room in this place, mamasan always just says nice girl for you, and escorts me the room after 'shhushhing' me, I just don't feel like I can say at that point 'oh sorry lady I don't want you'.

Would love to make another trip to 1021 soon but hoping to get the new girl this time not Ruby, no offense to her or anyone who likes her and I know from reading on here there are many but I've given her 2 shots now and don't wish to have a third with her.This is very easy and no one will be offended.

Simply tell Mamason when you go in who you don't want to see. She does not care as long as you are there spending money.

Smoke Screen
03-18-12, 12:46

Would love to make another trip to 1021 soon but hoping to get the new girl this time not Ruby, no offense to her or anyone who likes her and I know from reading on here there are many but I've given her 2 shots now and don't wish to have a third with her.You can always call ahead, make an appointment and specify who you don't want to see or who you want an appointment with. If you're worried about hurting someone's feelings, you can always say I've seen her before and I like to see a different girl each time I come here. IMO the best way is to ask to see who is working today (a line up). I do this frequently and although sometimes it's hard to decide, especially when you have 4 or 5 beautiful girls to choose from, the one you pick will be glad you picked her and might just make a difference in your session.

Fun Loving
03-18-12, 13:13
Went to nms on weds. Saw suzie or maybe it was sue lee. Tough with the accent. The ts was a good 15min with lots attention in the right areas, the massage was wonderfull with an HJ to end. I don't think anything else is on the menu as there wasnt much in the way of a convo.

JohnBlue1999
03-19-12, 20:37
Went to ABC on Sunday and saw Mimi who looked to be in her mid 30s. She had decent fake tits. Had a decent time. Good TS and Message. I opted for FS and she was very accommodating. Had her in doggie, mish, and cowgirl. Face 7, body 7, service 8.

RiverSnorkler
03-20-12, 09:19
Old user new name. I'm trying to remember how to do a search on particular AMP's and can't seem to remember how to do it. I thought it was through the advanced search box on the top or the foprrum but it seems that I'm wrong. Would someone please refresh my memory on how to search a particual AMP?

Thanks

MuffyTheDiver
03-20-12, 15:58
Old user new name. I'm trying to remember how to do a search on particular AMP's and can't seem to remember how to do it. I thought it was through the advanced search box on the top or the foprrum but it seems that I'm wrong. Would someone please refresh my memory on how to search a particual AMP?

ThanksJust above the most recent post on this page you will see on the right hand side "Search Thread" good luck!

Raven1950
03-21-12, 18:59
It's a quarter to seven and I just returned from a decent session with Katie.

I called in advance and ask for Rubyleft my name with Sofie and told her I would be there in 30 minutes ans I wanted Ruby.

OK, Sofoe's reply. So I get there and no Ruby she's with another customer. I was pissed because I always call in advance and leave my name so she knows it's me oming and who I want. So she tells me how about this girl and brings Katie into the room. I already traveled 30 minutes so I just agreed. The TS was nice and she started right into play. She was eager and played really nice but I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the girl I wanted and that took away from the experience.

Katie

Looks 7.

Body 7.

Performance 8.

Massage 7.

TS 9 (I really enjoyed the TS because my body was tired and the shower was refreshing).

On the way out I got all these apologies and excuses but I'll be back.

Anyone have experienced Miki?

Raven