PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

TrashCan8
08-02-20, 15:42
Drove past Seoul this morning and they are open. Wasn't able to stop today but maybe later in the week I will.

Anyone know anything about Nu Spa? I thought it was self serve only but lately I've been seeing that maybe there's more, does anyone have any solid recent reports from there?

John381
08-03-20, 21:22
Stopped in, paid the $50 for HH it was a good massage and great tease, standard ending was nice and slow. Left very happy, will repeat anytime I'm in town. Stay safe mongers.

BigLar102
08-08-20, 21:58
Hd got 2 girls one slightly older and 1 younger. Standard finish after being there a couple of times 40 for HH 60 for hour. They are decent and reasonable leave a decent tip especially first time around.

MiluvuLongTime
08-09-20, 12:37
Continued to have more fun here. Lili is great after trust is built. Great massage too. She is late 30's early 40's nice big naturals and a decent body.

MGant
08-12-20, 08:26
I'm aware of the massage parlors in the Michigan City area but I prefer visiting an independent most of the time. Anybody have a recommendation?

Gutenberg469
08-17-20, 09:09
Bebe gone. 2 new girls. Had Susie. 34 yes. Good visit. Standard 240. Glimpsed other girl. Looked good 2.

UsingLittleMan
08-21-20, 13:01
Bebe gone. 2 new girls. Had Susie. 34 yes. Good visit. Standard 240. Glimpsed other girl. Looked good 2.Darn the price has gone up again? Gave a good tip to ume once but it was an extended visit which you rarely get there.

Moejoo
08-21-20, 13:52
Back open. They spray the bottom of your shoes before you go in and you must wear a mask at all times, even the shower. 4 girls working, services seem to be the same as before. I forgot I was wearing the mask.

TrashCan8
09-09-20, 12:25
Saw a add for her on CL. Says studio or mobile available. Pretty good looking AA lady. I know they have to be careful on CL but judging off her post seems like maybe more available.

Has anyone had any experience with her? Says she's out of Griffith. I've read the forum and don't see anything about her. All my experience has been at AMPs so I'm new to the private providers. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Gabby W
09-22-20, 16:49
Sotpped in the hobart spa with a V. 40 ish woman wearing mask. Incredible ending style. Have never been made happy so quickly. YMMV.

Massage was the usual not great. Will repeat for the end.

Gabby W
09-22-20, 16:57
Looking for a legit masseuse in the NWI area that will also provide happiness (only.).

Home or studio.

Not interested in working girls.

I know they are hard to find and expect discretion form clients. But if anyone is willing to share a contact, PM me.

Thank you in advance.

TrashCan8
09-24-20, 12:33
Looking for a legit masseuse in the NWI area that will also provide happiness (only.).

Home or studio.

I know they are hard to find and expect discretion form clients. But if anyone is willing to share a contact, PM me.

Thank you in advance.Look up balance to flow out of CP. She works out of a chiropractor office on rt 30 near pine island. You can find her on Google or Yelp. Really good legit massage, a bit pricey and sometimes hard to get an appointment with her.

What was special about V on rt 30? Been there once but prefer other places. I'm interested in knowing more about the ending there. PM is okay thanks.

TrashCan8
09-24-20, 12:37
Took awhile to get in contact with her, said she's currently only doing outcall and doesn't work weekends. I'm unable to get anything set up with her anytime soon so still kind of a complete unknown.

Gabby W
09-25-20, 15:01
Look up balance to flow out of CP. She works out of a chiropractor office on rt 30 near pine island. You can find her on Google or Yelp. Really good legit massage, a bit pricey and sometimes hard to get an appointment with her.

What was special about V on rt 30? Been there once but prefer other places. I'm interested in knowing more about the ending there. PM is okay thanks.Confused by the word legit. Do you leave happy?

The provider at V just had a technique that worked for me. Everyone is different. Never ended so fast in my life. Going back.

TrashCan8
09-27-20, 11:26
Confused by the word legit. Do you leave happy?

The provider at V just had a technique that worked for me. Everyone is different. Never ended so fast in my life. Going back.I misunderstood your question, when you asked for legit I thought you meant real legit. All the places talked about a lot here provide what your looking for, just in a AMP setting. I don't know any private providers that aren't 100% legit. Seoul, NE, HD are the main options and pretty much a sure bet. I've never left any of those unhappy.

TrashCan8
09-27-20, 11:54

Home or studio.

Thank you in advance.In my opinion the best place in the area is natural elements in Merrillville. The only downside is the ladies are almost always pretty old. But they try really hard and give a good massage and a good ending. Take their time and put in a lot of effort. Other places in the area can be pretty hit or miss as far as how good the massage or ending is.

I've never had a bad experience there and I've been there a lot of times. They also have a table shower but you have to ask for it, they don't offer it if you don't ask.

Georgie00
09-28-20, 11:18
Stopped at Natural Elements last week and was greeted by a new therapist who was overweight, pudgy and probably over 50 yrs of age. I asked for Esther who is a lot better looking and has a decent body but was told she was busy.

Anyway I have to admit what this girl lacked in looks and body she definitely made up for it with effort.

She gave probably the best table shower I've ever had with a lot of teasing.

The finale was also worth the trip. She was playful, teasing and made a lot of effort to make sure I enjoyed it.

Steve456
10-01-20, 23:00
I've been to all of the local AMP's, but am interested in finding an American girl that gives a good massage. I reallt miss the girl from the place in Hobart, Fun feet, that got shutdown several years ago but would to find somebody like her. She was good looking, gave a good massage and I always left very happy.

Any info is appreciated. Pm's are welcome.

TrashCan8
10-02-20, 16:51
I've been to all of the local AMP's, but am interested in finding an American girl that gives a good massage. I reallt miss the girl from the place in Hobart, Fun feet, that got shutdown several years ago but would to find somebody like her. She was good looking, gave a good massage and I always left very happy.

Any info is appreciated. Pm's are welcome.I've been looking for the same. No luck yet. If I find something I'll let you know. Please do the same.

Frame
10-05-20, 15:55
Saw an ad on Craigs List for a woman doing massage in Portage out of her home. Has anyone gone there, and is it worth it? Thanks in advance.

mwvoyeur
10-05-20, 19:46
Where do you search on CL for a massage? If I Find the ad, I might check it her out. PM if you would prefer.

Saw an ad on Craigs List for a woman doing massage in Portage out of her home. Has anyone gone there, and is it worth it? Thanks in advance.

TrashCan8
10-05-20, 20:20
Where do you search on CL for a massage? If I Find the ad, I might check it her out. PM if you would prefer.Google Craigslist NWI massage, it should come up. The one in portage isn't much to look at. But they are listed in the beauty services I think.

LookingToSee
10-11-20, 08:14
Google Craigslist NWI massage, it should come up. The one in portage isn't much to look at. But they are listed in the beauty services I think.Hello, does the lady in Portage provide any extras?

Cpoint69
10-12-20, 07:24
Hello, does the lady in Portage provide any extras?She does. She's a little bit of a bigger girl but has great tits!

SilverFox66
10-15-20, 08:35
For those of you who remember Angela's Healing Touch, she is back open at the same location in Michigan City.

Saw a magazine reference greeting her for her new association with the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce.

The article stated that she is a CMT.

So there you go. May be a good choice for those of you who are seeking a good experienced no games masseuse.

HobbiesAreFun
10-17-20, 23:23
Called into NE and scheduled an appointment. Arrived on time and was directed to a room by the woman I believe most on here describe. Chunky, short, and wore a mask. She told me to wait. During my time alone in the room I heard other mongers arriving. I sat in the room stoking myself for 20 minutes until she finally arrived for massage. There was a second masseuse but I never got a visual. Opted for 30 m for. 50 and due to high volume of customers it did seem rushed. Strokes and motions were fast as she was going thru her normal routine. She did walk on my back, I didn't ask for it but it was actually nice. Flip came and I must say I instantly forgot about the hurried massage. She has a very different and fun position for the finish. Unlike the massage, ending wasnt rushed at all and she took her time. Most I have experienced usually go for the jackhammer, not here though. I massaged her TINY feet as she was taking care of me, which she enjoyed. Very happy, will skip seoul and come here from now on. Just wish they had more visually appealing talent.

TrashCan8
10-19-20, 11:17
Called into NE and scheduled an appointment. Arrived on time and was directed to a room by the woman I believe most on here describe. Chunky, short, and wore a mask. She told me to wait. During my time alone in the room I heard other mongers arriving. I sat in the room stoking myself for 20 minutes until she finally arrived for massage. There was a second masseuse but I never got a visual. Opted for 30 m for. 50 and due to high volume of customers it did seem rushed. Strokes and motions were fast as she was going thru her normal routine. She did walk on my back, I didn't ask for it but it was actually nice. Flip came and I must say I instantly forgot about the hurried massage. She has a very different and fun position for the finish. Unlike the massage, ending wasnt rushed at all and she took her time. Most I have experienced usually go for the jackhammer, not here though. I massaged her TINY feet as she was taking care of me, which she enjoyed. Very happy, will skip seoul and come here from now on. Just wish they had more visually appealing talent.NE has been my go to place for about a year. IMO it's the best place, I've always had a real good experience with the massage and the finish.

As for talent, they definitely switch out girls a lot. One of them told me they have another spa on the north side of Chicago so they go back and forth between them. It's almost always older ladies. My last time there, last weekend I had a better looking one. Said her name was Lisa. She was probably still in her 40's and was wearing a mask but what you could see of her face she was pretty. Had a good body, nice ass small boobs but they were perky. She was dressed really sexy which is nice and not common there. Wore really short shorts and a small tight top. Massage was a B+ Hit all the spots. Finish was an A. Slow, lots of teasing, used both hands and fingertips a lot. I really hope she's there for awhile but it seems like once a month it's different ladies.

Bigdaddy825
10-27-20, 17:37
Took awhile to get in contact with her, said she's currently only doing outcall and doesn't work weekends. I'm unable to get anything set up with her anytime soon so still kind of a complete unknown.Met with Tonya. Massage was weak. No extras. Over priced.

RailFan69
10-29-20, 11:55
Natural Elements versus Nu Spa. Decent massage but self service ending at Nu Spa. Mediocre massage with good ending at Natural Elements. Decisions, decisions.

BooGetts
11-02-20, 08:03
I wanted to roll out to Sun in MC today. I went 2 Sundays ago in the middle of the day and they were closed. I'm 45 minutes away and did not want to waste another trip. Did they change their hours, close down, or were they just closed that day? Anyone local know?

Oddjob
11-02-20, 13:51
I wanted to roll out to Sun in MC today. I went 2 Sundays ago in the middle of the day and they were closed. I'm 45 minutes away and did not want to waste another trip. Did they change their hours, close down, or were they just closed that day? Anyone local know?Sun Spa is closed on Sunday. They are open Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 10 pm. They only book 1/2 hour sessions and I've never seen anything but grandma's there. Not a whole lot of traffic but it probably helps keep them UTR.

MGant
11-04-20, 08:48
I went to Natural Elements for the first time a couple week ago. Suzi greeted me and off we went. I love a table shower and she definitely gives a good one. Off to the room and got the best massage I've ever had. Hot stones, hot towels and a firm but not too firm massage. I noticed that she didn't mind my wandering hands. On the flip she started teasing and sat down at the end of the table and proceeded to give me one of the best hand jobs ever. It was so good I went back last week. I should have called to assure Suzi was there but I got lucky and she was. As a repeat it was off the charts this time. There's more on the menu guys. I tipped accordingly.

ChiGorilla
11-05-20, 19:43
New to scene, but NE seems to give too good of a massage for.

Menu options. Has anyone gotten "a menu"?

I went to Natural Elements for the first time a couple week ago. Suzi greeted me and off we went. I love a table shower and she definitely gives a good one. Off to the room and got the best massage I've ever had. Hot stones, hot towels and a firm but not too firm massage. I noticed that she didn't mind my wandering hands. On the flip she started teasing and sat down at the end of the table and proceeded to give me one of the best hand jobs ever. It was so good I went back last week. I should have called to assure Suzi was there but I got lucky and she was. As a repeat it was off the charts this time. There's more on the menu guys. I tipped accordingly.

Nomad98
11-17-20, 13:38
Hi,

I am a long time lurker first time poster. I wanted to share my experiences so far.

Been to sun spa a couple times. I get an older masseuse light massage, it was alright I left happy. There's menu is opening up there for me. I haven't had sunny yet but I am curious.

Been to nu spa. My service there was extremely friendly it was self serve at the end though. I am wondering if that will open up if I go back.

Green spa in CP, I left happy a couple times. Thicker masseuse but the massage was good, I was happy. I haven't seen that one on here to often.

Need to try natural elements and then I'll am going to to figure out my regular spot. I am having trouble finding FS on the menu.

Nomad98
11-17-20, 14:30
Met with Tonya. Massage was weak. No extras. Over priced.Thank you sharing. I was emailing with Tonya and was about to set something up.

Georgie00
11-17-20, 17:16
I've been going to NE over Seoul the last 4 xs. While my experience at NE has been great!! (awesome shower. Good massage. And great ending) I seriously doubt there is more on the menu available as previously mentioned.

I've gotten a different girl each time but I'm recognised so they know I'm a return customer.

Barney
11-18-20, 10:53
Korean or Chinese? Might give it a try next week.

Nomad98
11-18-20, 16:19
Korean or Chinese? Might give it a try next week.I haven't gone yet but all my homework just says, Asian. I was thinking of trying NE myself or just going somewhere to build up my rapport. Also I just moved 5 minutes from Crete IL. Does anyone know anything in that direction?

Oddjob
11-20-20, 06:02
We should get a commission from these places just for posting. I decided to try them out instead of Seoul. Chinese instead of Korean, but not much difference. Entry is $70 versus $80 for Seoul. TS at both but never got anything more than L1. The massage is comparable at both places, with the masseuse being of comparable age and looks, but NE has got some posting noise. Three women at NE today and they were all busy with people waiting, while Seoul and Vivea were quiet with no cars. Strange days and a few postings make a big difference.

Bruno0727
11-20-20, 20:29
We should get a commission from these places just for posting. I decided to try them out instead of Seoul. Chinese instead of Korean, but not much difference. Entry is $70 versus $80 for Seoul. TS at both but never got anything more than L1. The massage is comparable at both places, with the masseuse being of comparable age and looks, but NE has got some posting noise. Three women at NE today and they were all busy with people waiting, while Seoul and Vivea were quiet with no cars. Strange days and a few postings make a big difference.As Oddjob said, NE received some postings and business was up as busy when I went Tuesday evening. Seoul still is my go-to but Ester at and. E. Gives a good massage. Nothing more than a hand shake at either one. I'm curious if anyone knows what happens behind Vivea. There is a building behind with an adjoining parking lot on the west full of cars during the day.

Nomad98
11-22-20, 01:45
As Oddjob said, NE received some postings and business was up as busy when I went Tuesday evening. Seoul still is my go-to but Ester at and. E. Gives a good massage. Nothing more than a hand shake at either one. I'm curious if anyone knows what happens behind Vivea. There is a building behind with an adjoining parking lot on the west full of cars during the day.I recently went to Vivea on Thursday. I got Mora who was older but fun size. She was by the book with me. Maybe because it was my first time there. The massage was $80 for the hour. I was pretty disappointed because I was really curious about that place. Massage was good though if I don't mind saying.

Cervix Slayer
11-23-20, 15:25
Went last week to NE in Merr. I called ahead and asked for Suzy since she'd been recommended here. I had no idea what she looked like so I just rolled with it when I was I introduced to her. Suzy was short, maybe 5'2-5'3 or so. Not skinny, not too attractive. Medium length black hair with not much of anything to flaunt, however she was nice and had a good demeanor.

Went for the 1 hr deep tissue which is pretty much the standard for me. She started off with some hot towels and then left the room. She came back with a shitload of stuff in her arms. Some more towels and a box of rocks. The rest of the stuff was her covid gear. She proceeded to don a mask and plastic gloves. Although I get it, the whole virus thing and protecting yourself, I was quite turned off by the aesthetics of this. She placed the stones on my back along with some more hot towels, then got up on my back with her feet. Utilizing the rails she didn't seem to take much of her weight away and I was more uncomfortable than anything. There were points where I could barely breathe.

She focused on all the general areas. Neck, shoulders, arms etc. And did a pretty good job once I was finished getting kicked. The gloves made it really awkward. 45 min in I think she said "you want light"? So I just nodded and figure I'll go with whatever. She did some light touching and then proceeded into a very unique position for the handshake. This would have been super spectacular if her damn gloves actually fit and didn't keep binding up. I eventually forced one out.

After such she started on my legs and feet and that was it. IMHO she's a sweet girl and gets an 'A' for effort but I don't think I'll return there. Of course YMMV so have at it. I seriously doubt anything else is on the menu with this one. Total damage. 7 + . 3 tip.

TrashCan8
11-27-20, 14:48
Has anyone been to Healthy day recently? I haven't been in a long time. Mostly wondering if Coco is still there? She wasn't all that great but her back walking was probably the best around.

Thank you.

MGant
12-01-20, 09:35
Went last week to NE in Merr. I called ahead and asked for Suzy since she'd been recommended here. I had no idea what she looked like so I just rolled with it when I was I introduced to her. Suzy was short, maybe 5'2-5'3 or so. Not skinny, not too attractive. Medium length black hair with not much of anything to flaunt, however she was nice and had a good demeanor.

Went for the 1 hr deep tissue which is pretty much the standard for me. She started off with some hot towels and then left the room. She came back with a shitload of stuff in her arms. Some more towels and a box of rocks. The rest of the stuff was her covid gear. She proceeded to don a mask and plastic gloves. Although I get it, the whole virus thing and protecting yourself, I was quite turned off by the aesthetics of this. She placed the stones on my back along with some more hot towels, then got up on my back with her feet. Utilizing the rails she didn't seem to take much of her weight away and I was more uncomfortable than anything. There were points where I could barely breathe.

She focused on all the general areas. Neck, shoulders, arms etc. And did a pretty good job once I was finished getting kicked. The gloves made it really awkward. 45 min in I think she said "you want light"? So I just nodded and figure I'll go with whatever. She did some light touching and then proceeded into a very unique position for the handshake. This would have been super spectacular if her damn gloves actually fit and didn't keep binding up. I eventually forced one out.

After such she started on my legs and feet and that was it. IMHO she's a sweet girl and gets an 'A' for effort but I don't think I'll return there. Of course YMMV so have at it. I seriously doubt anything else is on the menu with this one. Total damage. 7 + . 3 tip.I went there for the third time yesterday. I was hesitant due to you stating 'covid gear'. The first two visits with Suzy were great and yes, she did wear a mask but no gloves except for a few minutes with one glove as she did a little postrate massaging. At the end of the second visit she indicated that there was more and be sure I ask for her. Yes, there's more. After the table shower as she was drying me she lowered her mask I got to sample her oral skills. I was within seconds of losing it. After we got back to the room the rest of the visit was great as usual. She has a unique way of creating a happy ending. I'll continue to be a repeat customer.

TotalTruth
12-03-20, 14:28

After such she started on my legs and feet and that was it. IMHO she's a sweet girl and gets an 'A' for effort but I don't think I'll return there. Of course YMMV so have at it. I seriously doubt anything else is on the menu with this one. Total damage. 7 + . 3 tip.Had a very similar experience to you with her. Not attractive. Kinda frumpy, Pleasant enough woman & not a bad rub down. Just about crushed my lungs & kidneys walking on My back. Usually I decline this option, but she just hopped up without asking this time. Did enjoy the hot stones though. Pretty decent finishing technique. Personally I'll pass on NE for while. I love Ester, but other than that the whole NW Indiana scene is kinda meh IMO.

GgHeat
12-08-20, 11:58
Has anyone been to Healthy day recently? I haven't been in a long time. Mostly wondering if Coco is still there? She wasn't all that great but her back walking was probably the best around.

Thank you.I have been there a few times over the past month. Same service. Coco is not there, now there is Tina or Amy. Tina is pretty good. Nice slow finish. Giggles a lot. Amy I have been able to get a prostate massage from on occasion but rare. Massage is good from either of them.

TrashCan8
12-10-20, 23:02
I have been there a few times over the past month. Same service. Coco is not there, now there is Tina or Amy. Tina is pretty good. Nice slow finish. Giggles a lot. Amy I have been able to get a prostate massage from on occasion but rare. Massage is good from either of them.Thank you I'll check them out again. Getting bored with NE.

OnEyedWilly8
12-23-20, 02:15
Does anyone know of any AMP open on Christmas?

GgHeat
12-30-20, 13:45
Thank you I'll check them out again. Getting bored with NE.LOL I am doing the opposite. Going to NE now. Bored with Jade and HD. Coming from Valpo so HD is a little far. At least there is some to rotate around.

AlphaMale328
01-02-21, 17:51
Went to relax for the first time last night I got Amy really just needed a release and wanted to try something new Amy's massage was trash she had like 3 or 4 moves and she just did them over and over in fact she was so trash that I was thinking maybe it was a full service spot. On the flip go up charged or a topless HJ so I tipped 60 in total. Whole thing was kind of meh to me might go back when I'm tired of NE and HD. I heard another girl while I was there but never saw her is she any better than Amy or any other info on the spot?

Georgie00
01-13-21, 13:41
My last 3 xs getting a massage have been at NE.

I drew Suzy every time. She does a good job and tries really hard with a great finish BUT I need a new place or new girl LOL.

She's not the most attractive girl. The young lean type I know are a rarity in this area but surely there has to be 1 somewhere? I'll settle for an older 6 or a 7.

Also some one posted about extra being available with Suzy, I have a friendly flirty relationship with her over last few sessions and I highly doubt that's an option. Someone fill me in LOL.

GoodTimes2020
01-18-21, 00:02
Decided to. Is it AM out in highland stopped by for a quick 30 minutes massage would have done the hour but it was late massage was decent when I flipped over for front body, she just pointed to my cock and said happy said yea and she pulled out some lube was decent time she was great, might have been more maybe if we had time and I got the full hour will try it next time and see what happens keep you posted.

BoxerBoy
01-20-21, 00:09
Been a while since my last visit, so I opted for the 1/2 hr. Disrobed and told her soft. It was kind of nice, more or less all tease. After about five minutes, I flipped on my own. UTC NE was welcomed, and DATY request was met with a simple rubbing the fingers together. Thinking a lot more could be possible for the right price (and a steep price), I decided to just go with the standard finish. Her technique was enjoyable, and unrushed. After, she lightly rubbed my head and shoulders. In all got what I was looking for. Would do back of I'm only looking for a release.

MGant
01-22-21, 08:59
My last 3 xs getting a massage have been at NE.

I drew Suzy every time. She does a good job and tries really hard with a great finish BUT I need a new place or new girl LOL.

She's not the most attractive girl. The young lean type I know are a rarity in this area but surely there has to be 1 somewhere? I'll settle for an older 6 or a 7.

Also some one posted about extra being available with Suzy, I have a friendly flirty relationship with her over last few sessions and I highly doubt that's an option. Someone fill me in LOL.There are extras but I don't know how many. The last time I was there as she was drying me off after the table shower she lowered her mask and gave me a taste of her oral skills. The rest of the massage was the usual.

SamaRy
02-08-21, 14:28
It seems that HD / NE / Relax / Sol are all the same experience now. (for me anyway) "decent" massage with a reach underneath to get you going, flip and a jack hammer L1 release.

Where is the fun? Where is the excitement, where is the other services?

Anyone having any extra levels anywhere else?

GgHeat
02-11-21, 12:51
It seems that HD / NE / Relax / Sol are all the same experience now. (for me anyway) "decent" massage with a reach underneath to get you going, flip and a jack hammer L1 release.

Where is the fun? Where is the excitement, where is the other services?

Anyone having any extra levels anywhere else?Osaka in MC is the only place I have found consistent extras, but providers are older.

HD & Jade have provide a prostate massage, not very good but OK, more for them to quicken the release than pleasure.

Would be great to find a place that at least the provider builds up to the standard finish. Not just flip and go.

TigerCub
02-17-21, 12:29
Closest massage place or girl near Munster, traveling there for work.

Thanks,

Cub.

TimPiper19
03-08-21, 12:05
Stopped in for a hh visit. Typical COVID checks, taken to room for below average massage quick to flip with standard L1 finish. 40 tip and out the door. Miss the days of Cindy at Royal!

James F
03-09-21, 20:19
Decided to. Is it AM out in highland stopped by for a quick 30 minutes massage would have done the hour but it was late massage was decent when I flipped over for front body, she just pointed to my cock and said happy said yea and she pulled out some lube was decent time she was great, might have been more maybe if we had time and I got the full hour will try it next time and see what happens keep you posted.After reading this post I decided to try this place today mid afternoon. Two ladies, 90 minutes, all in (use your imagination). Two fifty out the door.

Jorgan
03-12-21, 02:12
After reading this post I decided to try this place today mid afternoon. Two ladies, 90 minutes, all in (use your imagination). Two fifty out the door.Is that on 45th?

James F
03-12-21, 17:06
Is that on 45th?On Indianapolis Blvd.

Bruno0727
03-14-21, 09:35
Been running around, working hard and needed a massage. Didn't think far enough ahead to call my MT so went to Plan B, Seoul. Paid entry and drew this cute little spinner. While undressing she comes in and askes if requested a person? My mistake -- answer should have been her. Another girl comes in as her turn. Young and a bit plump. Whatever as really needed a good relaxing massage. Off to the shower room. She did a thorough job of using the loofah and then her hands. Had not problem making sure the boys and man where very clean. That is where her talents end. The massage was just a bunch of pressings, most skin-to-skin. However, her skills came back on the flip--she knows how to stroke the man. The back walk which I enjoy was almost the end of me. Her first steps were so high on the back, I thought my trachea and lungs were going to be crushed. Please know I weight about 150 lbs so your pleasure my vary if bigger. She was not a conversationalist whatsoever and seemed she didn't want to be there, but I got her name, CoCo. I'll go back in a month and request the spinner--would be nice take home.

Moejoo
03-14-21, 12:41
Been running around, working hard and needed a massage. Didn't think far enough ahead to call my MT so went to Plan B, Seoul. Paid entry and drew this cute little spinner. While undressing she comes in and askes if requested a person? My mistake -- answer should have been her. Another girl comes in as her turn. Young and a bit plump. Whatever as really needed a good relaxing massage. Off to the shower room. She did a thorough job of using the loofah and then her hands. Had not problem making sure the boys and man where very clean. That is where her talents end. The massage was just a bunch of pressings, most skin-to-skin. However, her skills came back on the flip--she knows how to stroke the man. The back walk which I enjoy was almost the end of me. Her first steps were so high on the back, I thought my trachea and lungs were going to be crushed. Please know I weight about 150 lbs so your pleasure my vary if bigger. She was not a conversationalist whatsoever and seemed she didn't want to be there, but I got her name, CoCo. I'll go back in a month and request the spinner--would be nice take home.The spinner is probably Penny. Long black hair and tiny like a size 0.

NwiGuy219
03-14-21, 17:32
I am looking for recommendations for a MT in Laporte or Porter County. I was seeing Angela in MC but she has found religion and decided to stop offering extras. Not really into the AMP scene. Tried it a couple of times and it just isn't for me. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

TrashCan8
03-15-21, 13:01
Does anyone have more details about AM in Highland? I've read all the posts I could find about it. Is there a table shower? How good looking are the girls? What are the prices? Is there anything more than the standard offered?

Thank you.

James F
03-18-21, 09:50
Could someone PM info on what I might expect if I visit Jade. Thanks.

MiluvuLongTime
03-18-21, 13:00
I had an incredible massage here last week. Lili was skilled, sexy, and fun. I have seen her a few times but I travel for work and its been a few months. It was great. Anyone else tried her? Highly recommended.

BoxerBoy
03-19-21, 13:16
Could someone PM info on what I might expect if I visit Jade. Thanks.I have reviewed this place a couple weeks ago.

PM sent.

DirtyFreak69
03-24-21, 10:39
Looking for a good massage and FS does anybody know of some one In The area that has a service like that can also be AMP too.

BoxerBoy
03-24-21, 17:51
Looking for a good massage and FS does anybody know of some one In The area that has a service like that can also be AMP too.Barely any options for FS, and definitely not getting "Good" massage, let alone anything that can be construed as a massage. But that's JMHO.

SamaRy
04-02-21, 14:57
Looking for a good massage and FS does anybody know of some one In The area that has a service like that can also be AMP too.Not in this area. Lombard the other day was back to normal.

But this area is back to expensive and boring L1.

Tompit24
04-05-21, 17:47
After reading this post I decided to try this place today mid afternoon. Two ladies, 90 minutes, all in (use your imagination). Two fifty out the door.I must be doing something wrong? I went in and asked for a 4 H. They put me jn the first room and started to work. They talked to each other the entire time they worked my back. At one point I felt another set of hands. Sure enough, another girl had slipped in the room and was working me over for her hands as well. Got to the flipside and they were happy to lube up for L1. The hot one only allowed it while the other allowed a little slip. Went in hoping for more and came out a little disappointed. Not sure I want to give another try. Maybe PM me and give me a heads up. BTW, it was a Sunday late afternoon.

JohnDoh69
04-05-21, 20:05
Holly is back alright. Back to the same BS that is. Couldn't get ahold of Cadence so tried to dream with Holly last week. Had a dream scheduled for 7 pm. Drove from Lowell to Portage. Get there and radio silence. Waited for 30 minutes and finally sent her a message saying I'm leaving. Started heading home. Was by 65 and 30 and she text back saying she was sorry her phone died and begged me to come back. So I turn around. Agreed to text her when I got off at exit 19. Guess what. Radio silence again! Ghosted twice in one night. Probably a good thing. I probably saved money. She was barely worth her old rates. Doubt she is worth her new jacked up rates. Used to be 100/140.

JohnDoh69
04-05-21, 21:22
Holly is back alright. Back to the same BS that is. Couldn't get ahold of Cadence so tried to dream with Holly last week. Had a dream scheduled for 7 pm. Drove from Lowell to Portage. Get there and radio silence. Waited for 30 minutes and finally sent her a message saying I'm leaving. Started heading home. Was by 65 and 30 and she text back saying she was sorry her phone died and begged me to come back. So I turn around. Agreed to text her when I got off at exit 19. Guess what. Radio silence again! Ghosted twice in one night. Probably a good thing. I probably saved money. She was barely worth her old rates. Doubt she is worth her new jacked up rates. Used to be 100/140.Sorry guys. Wrong spot.

Wenger
04-06-21, 09:20
I must be doing something wrong? I went in and asked for a 4 H. They put me jn the first room and started to work. They talked to each other the entire time they worked my back. At one point I felt another set of hands. Sure enough, another girl had slipped in the room and was working me over for her hands as well. Got to the flipside and they were happy to lube up for L1. The hot one only allowed it while the other allowed a little slip. Went in hoping for more and came out a little disappointed. Not sure I want to give another try. Maybe PM me and give me a heads up. BTW, it was a Sunday late afternoon.Unfortunately that sounds like a typical 4 hand massage experience. Very rarely are you able to find one that's outstanding, and a lot of times it depends on how much you click with the ra and how much they click with the other girl. Best time I ever had was at ivy and it ended up as a 6 hand when connie joined in, that was years ago. Almost every other time it was just like your report, maybe a little better in some cases but pretty much spot on.

-w.

Georgie00
04-06-21, 10:05
So, I'm curious. I've seen a few reports on AM in Highland. Am I missing something? Where is AM? I know of Healthy Day and was not impressed with that place.

Iv grown bored with NE. I'd be willing to try out AM if I got directions LOL.

I used to visit Seoul until this past year when I switched to NE.

Better choice. AM or Jade?

TrashCan8
04-06-21, 22:46
So, I'm curious. I've seen a few reports on AM in Highland. Am I missing something? Where is AM? I know of Healthy Day and was not impressed with that place.

Better choice. AM or Jade?It's called " Asian massage " it's on Indianapolis blvd. You should be able to Google the exact address. I haven't been there yet, used to see only bad reports about it. There's only been good ones recently but they lack any details. I'm also bored with NE but the new girl Ruby there is pretty good. If I go to AM I'll report back about it.

TrashCan8
04-06-21, 22:50

Better choice. AM or Jade?IMO Seoul or NE are better than Jade. Jade is pretty basic, no table shower ect. Pretty much the same as going to healthy day or Joy & spa before it closed. One of the girls at jade is a bit hotter than most of the girls around here but you might get L1 or you might only get self serve.

TrashCan8
04-06-21, 22:53
Looking for a good massage and FS does anybody know of some one In The area that has a service like that can also be AMP too.Crystal spa in matteson used too. Massage isn't really any good. I've heard since Covid theres only a mouth option but I don't know if that's still going on.

Tinley708
04-07-21, 08:26
Crystal spa in matteson used too. Massage isn't really any good. I've heard since Covid theres only a mouth option but I don't know if that's still going on.I agree Crystal is or at least was the place you want. I was wondering, are they still open? YELP and at least one other review site are reporting they are gone. It has been awhile since I was there, but it would be a damn shame to lose this place. One review I saw indicates it closed about 3 weeks ago. We have lost so many options the last few years. I was looking for somewhere to go or someone to see post COVID. If they are still open, I will make the trip, and will definitely report. Any body know for sure.

TrashCan8
04-07-21, 12:25
I agree Crystal is or at least was the place you want. I was wondering, are they still open? YELP and at least one other review site are reporting they are gone. It has been awhile since I was there, but it would be a damn shame to lose this place. One review I saw indicates it closed about 3 weeks ago. We have lost so many options the last few years. I was looking for somewhere to go or someone to see post COVID. If they are still open, I will make the trip, and will definitely report. Any body know for sure.Most recent reports I saw about them was a couple months ago. It's possible they closed in the last few weeks.

ZSlayer
04-07-21, 17:55
Just saw Kim at NE. It was a total waste of time. Mediocre massage, no teasing, no HE. She kept pausing and looking at me and she would let me do a bit of OTC roaming so I asked if she was going to take care of me and she just laughed and said no. When I got there I asked for Susie and she said she was out today, then she told me the table shower was broken. I should have left. Nothing but a waste of time and money.

Amplitude
04-08-21, 17:43
Most recent reports I saw about them was a couple months ago. It's possible they closed in the last few weeks.I spoke with Genie on the phone yesterda since I'm now double vaccinated. She's the Maenijeo now. Since she was the central reason to visit there I hesitate.

StyleJt
04-08-21, 19:40
Stopped in to try out. Lady insisted two ladies 160. I gave it a whirl and played all my cards right but struck out. They sure made you feel like things could happen but at the end they said just massage. I guess you can't win them all but wow what a waste other than four hand massage. Nwi needs some new talent.

TrashCan8
04-08-21, 22:56
Just saw Kim at NE. It was a total waste of time. Mediocre massage, no teasing, no HE. She kept pausing and looking at me and she would let me do a bit of OTC roaming so I asked if she was going to take care of me and she just laughed and said no. When I got there I asked for Susie and she said she was out today, then she told me the table shower was broken. I should have left. Nothing but a waste of time and money.Wow I've been to NE a ton of times and never not got a HE. I've had a lot of different girls there but never a kim. They do seem to rotate girls in and out a lot. Last time I was there (a few weeks ago) she did say the there was no hot water for the table shower. Shouldn't take weeks to fix, I wonder if there's just some lazy girls there that don't want to give the shower now. Last time I was there it was a new girl named ruby, very flirty and a lot of teasing.

TrashCan8
04-08-21, 23:13
Has anyone been to Seoul or Vivea recently? I haven't been to either since before Covid. Is it still the standard experience there? Apparently NE is going downhill so I might have to go back to one of them again.

Oddjob
04-09-21, 05:07
Stopped at AM because I saw some good reports, but not happening! First red flag was the door was open with nobody at the front desk. A new mamasan comes out and tells me I have to wait a few minutes. Takes my $80 and then tries to sell me on a 4 hand relaxation massage. Not happening! Cute girl comes out and gets me but she's wearing tight jeans. Over the course of the next hour, I got a massage. No tease, even rebuffed OTC roaming. Nothing happened, stay away, almost like the proverbial jack shacks!

AlphaMale328
04-09-21, 05:16
Has anyone been to Seoul or Vivea recently? I haven't been to either since before Covid. Is it still the standard experience there? Apparently NE is going downhill so I might have to go back to one of them again.I went not too long a go a week or two maybe. Same level 1 experience I've always gotten there didn't get a name so I never reported.

ZSlayer
04-09-21, 11:47
Wow I've been to NE a ton of times and never not got a HE. I've had a lot of different girls there but never a kim. They do seem to rotate girls in and out a lot. Last time I was there (a few weeks ago) she did say the there was no hot water for the table shower. Shouldn't take weeks to fix, I wonder if there's just some lazy girls there that don't want to give the shower now. Last time I was there it was a new girl named ruby, very flirty and a lot of teasing.I've been there maybe 5 times and had Susie all but the first time. I don't live in NWI I'm just there a lot. I'm not going to even try to go anymore.

Nelson Muntz
04-10-21, 22:01
I was driving West on what may have been 45 street. Not sure if I was in Griffith, Highland or wherever. I looked up and saw a sign on the south side of the street, I believe it was in a strip mall. The sign had cartoon Asian women running and it was called "Girls on the Run". Anyone see or been to this place?

Nelson M.

TrashCan8
04-11-21, 08:28
I was driving West on what may have been 45 street. Not sure if I was in Griffith, Highland or wherever. I looked up and saw a sign on the south side of the street, I believe it was in a strip mall. The sign had cartoon Asian women running and it was called "Girls on the Run". Anyone see or been to this place?

Nelson M.That's not a MP or anything close to it. It's a athletic / running club for kids.

Nelson Muntz
04-12-21, 22:10
It could be an AMP. For pedophiles?

TrashCan8
04-12-21, 23:41
It could be an AMP. For pedophiles?All you have to do is Google the place to see what it is. I'm not sure where you're coming up with anything asian about the place even. Let alone what you're talking about now.

Tompit24
04-14-21, 22:12
I know there were some questions about Crystal in Matteson. Paid a visit there just after 4 today. Had a Korean girl, good looking probably in her 30's I would guess but I didn't catch her name. TS was nice. I think she was trying to feel me out to make sure I wasn't LE. Teased on the back and flipped me over to make sure slim was well cleaned. Took me to the sauna and described her massage as medium and asked what else I would like. It's a shame she was wearing a mask but I could almost see a menacing grin. She did a HJ motion and I said most certainly. She was ready to offer more. Massage was ok. Long medium strokes. Came back with hot towels and cleaned me up a bit from the moderate oil. Then the teasing started. At first she was wearing only, and I mean only a little dress. On the flip, she had lost the dress and laid next to me. After much playing with each other, she asked if she could sit on my chest. It was a numerical type of position. While she worked on me, I worked on her. The past few places I've been I've had to SS to finish. Not this time. Wow! I will be going back. Best I've found close enough to the Nwi area.

Nelson Muntz
04-15-21, 18:16
All you have to do is Google the place to see what it is. I'm not sure where you're coming up with anything asian about the place even. Let alone what you're talking about now.I should have googled it before I posted, I admit.

I had the SO with me and didn't want to gawk and give her ideas. She has heard of massages with "happy endings" before. The pedo thing was a joke. You have to say one good thing about pedophiles, they drive slow in school zones. Nelson.

ColoradoJoe
04-18-21, 13:31
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm going to be in Merrillville for a couple days beginning Monday.

How about some recommendations for some AMP fun. Full menus preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.

PassingBy1
04-18-21, 20:54
I know there were some questions about Crystal in Matteson. Paid a visit there just after 4 today. Had a Korean girl, good looking probably in her 30's I would guess but I didn't catch her name. TS was nice. I think she was trying to feel me out to make sure I wasn't LE. Teased on the back and flipped me over to make sure slim was well cleaned. Took me to the sauna and described her massage as medium and asked what else I would like. It's a shame she was wearing a mask but I could almost see a menacing grin. She did a HJ motion and I said most certainly. She was ready to offer more. Massage was ok. Long medium strokes. Came back with hot towels and cleaned me up a bit from the moderate oil. Then the teasing started. At first she was wearing only, and I mean only a little dress. On the flip, she had lost the dress and laid next to me. After much playing with each other, she asked if she could sit on my chest. It was a numerical type of position. While she worked on me, I worked on her. The past few places I've been I've had to SS to finish. Not this time. Wow! I will be going back. Best I've found close enough to the Nwi area.What was the rate for your meeting? Including house fees and extras?

TrashCan8
04-19-21, 21:15
Came across this place today, Katie's spa treatment massage. After a little bit of Googling I've found that it's definitely a AMP and has been open about 6 months. I haven't seen anything about it on here, I plan to go this weekend unless any of you have been there and think it's a waste of time.

Cold Beers
04-19-21, 22:02
You need to do a little more homework and see the photos. Thats a high end Spa, you can give it a shot but with the prices on the website I'm guessing that place couldn't be anymore legit. If I'm wrong let me know.

Came across this place today, Katie's spa treatment massage. After a little bit of Googling I've found that it's definitely a AMP and has been open about 6 months. I haven't seen anything about it on here, I plan to go this weekend unless any of you have been there and think it's a waste of time.

TrashCan8
04-20-21, 06:18
You need to do a little more homework and see the photos. Thats a high end Spa, you can give it a shot but with the prices on the website I'm guessing that place couldn't be anymore legit. If I'm wrong let me know.I thought that about the photos at first too. But I called there and spoke to them, definitely AMP. You can even see the bars on the ceiling for back walking. The prices are the same as Seoul. The main thing throwing me off is the amount of different types of massages they offer. And if you find a photo of the front of the store, they have the same generic stock photos and flashing neon signs in the window as the typical AMP.

BMan3408
04-20-21, 08:51
Went last evening for a visit to NE.

Paid the standard hour rate of $70.

Had never any problem with HE during my many massages before so just assumed this visit would be the same. I drew a new girl I hadn't recognized before. Massage was decent but was left desiring more once she said my time was up.

Has anyone experienced being shut out at NE before? Because I have switched from Seoul to this place and am hoping this was a one time thing.

Didn't get the girls name but hoping I don't draw her next time!

BMan3408
04-20-21, 08:58
Came across this place today, Katie's spa treatment massage. After a little bit of Googling I've found that it's definitely a AMP and has been open about 6 months. I haven't seen anything about it on here, I plan to go this weekend unless any of you have been there and think it's a waste of time.Katie's Spa gives the best massage in the area but I get the strong feeling nothing else is offered.

Cold Beers
04-20-21, 11:30
Well. I stand corrected then. But they put a lot of effort into that website to fool me. Nice report, hopefully someone finds out if they any good. I'm quite far way from Dyer.

I thought that about the photos at first too. But I called there and spoke to them, definitely AMP. You can even see the bars on the ceiling for back walking. The prices are the same as Seoul. The main thing throwing me off is the amount of different types of massages they offer. And if you find a photo of the front of the store, they have the same generic stock photos and flashing neon signs in the window as the typical AMP.

PassingBy1
04-21-21, 22:19
Well. I stand corrected then. But they put a lot of effort into that website to fool me. Nice report, hopefully someone finds out if they any good. I'm quite far way from Dyer.I just stopped off and I feel this is a legitimate place. They told me it is by appointment only, and when I was inside the girl was dressed in scrubs. They gave me a card to make an appointment. It's one of those cards where you get 10 massages and the next one is free.

TrashCan8
04-22-21, 15:19
I just stopped off and I feel this is a legitimate place. They told me it is by appointment only, and when I was inside the girl was dressed in scrubs. They gave me a card to make an appointment. It's one of those cards where you get 10 massages and the next one is free.That sucks. I was going to try it this weekend but couldn't get an appointment for a time that works. Might try it in the future and will report back.

TrashCan8
04-22-21, 15:22

Had never any problem with HE during my many massages before so just assumed this visit would be the same. I drew a new girl I hadn't recognized before. Massage was decent but was left desiring more once she said my time was up.

Has anyone experienced being shut out at NE before? Because I have switched from Seoul to this place and am hoping this was a one time thing.

Didn't get the girls name but hoping I don't draw her next time!I've been going there regularly for a couple years and never struck out. But this is the second report this month I've seen of it happening. I was there in the beginning of March. Suzy and a new girl named Ruby were there. I got Ruby but still got the standard experience. Pre Covid they used to switch the girls out frequently, maybe they are back to doing that or maybe they are getting some heat or something. Either way it sucks.

TrashCan8
04-22-21, 15:25
I had an incredible massage here last week. Lili was skilled, sexy, and fun. I have seen her a few times but I travel for work and its been a few months. It was great. Anyone else tried her? Highly recommended.I've tried going before without an appointment and couldn't get in. Sounds like NE is having issues so I made an appointment for NU spa this weekend. Hopefully it can be a new spot.

Wdemg
04-24-21, 18:21
Drove about an hour out to Matteson to try Crystal Spa. That report earlier really got me interested. Unfortunately when I got there it was closed. Seems like the business isn't gone, but a handwritten note on the door says they'll be closed for awhile and to take deliveries next door or something. Just thought I'd share incase others want to take the trip out there.

TrashCan8
04-25-21, 21:21
Tried Nu Spa for the first time. If you like a hard massage it was great. Feel like I got beat up and I'm still sore the day after. But it was good. She cracked all the spots that needed cracked and worked everything pretty well.

Girls name was Anna, definitely younger and hotter than the girls I've seen at NE of Soul. Hard to tell with the mask but I'm guessing early 30's. On the flip self serve only, with some assistance. I'm not sure if that's just a first time thing or every time, but I would go again just for the hard massage next time I'm in need of one.

Runner9890
04-26-21, 10:56
Drove about an hour out to Matteson to try Crystal Spa. That report earlier really got me interested. Unfortunately when I got there it was closed. Seems like the business isn't gone, but a handwritten note on the door says they'll be closed for awhile and to take deliveries next door or something. Just thought I'd share incase others want to take the trip out there.I visited a couple weeks ago. It was extremely busy and was asked to come back later. I did notice a lot of LE was out and about. I am thinking they are laying low but I am just guessing. I decided to go to AM instead (also extremely busy) got SS but that maybe be because that was my first time there. They kept trying to upsale with the the 4 hands massage it got annoying.

James F
04-29-21, 11:33

Didn't get the girls name but hoping I don't draw her next time!I went there Monday and was serviced by Suzy. No problem with anything. Same as always.

BigCorona
04-30-21, 16:32
This is a new listing on Rub Maps. Any feedback?

Richard304
05-01-21, 12:19
Hi team. I'm looking for a good CMT type massage with a HJ! Seems simple right?

TrashCan8
05-05-21, 12:09
Hi team. I'm looking for a good CMT type massage with a HJ! Seems simple right?The only places I've found giving anything extra are the AMPs, and they are always real hit or miss on how good the massage is. Even if it's the same girl, sometimes she will give a great massage, other times terrible.

Barney
05-06-21, 14:18
This is a new listing on Rub Maps. Any feedback?You need to go there. Get a massage and report back here.

TrashCan8
05-16-21, 16:26
Went back to Nu Spa. Made an appointment the day before for the same girl has the first time. I get passed off to a different girl when I get there. Decent massage, self serve only. Won't be going back.

Runner9890
05-17-21, 11:39
Went back to Nu Spa. Made an appointment the day before for the same girl has the first time. I get passed off to a different girl when I get there. Decent massage, self serve only. Won't be going back.My only experience at Nu Spa (one time) was only SS. Does it get better for return customers.

OldTime
05-17-21, 13:09
My only experience at Nu Spa (one time) was only SS. Does it get better for return customers.The more you go and get known as a good tipper. The assistance with SS gets better and better.

The Anomaly
05-19-21, 23:23
Anyone have any experiences at Jade in CP or Green in CP?

Runner9890
05-20-21, 09:53
Anyone have any experiences at Jade in CP or Green in CP?I been to Green a of couple times. I always call ahead for an appointment. And I leave happy.

Georgie00
06-10-21, 07:26
So my steady place for visits has been NE. With a few of my experiences shared on here.

I need a new experience! I'm not expecting 10 models but is a trip to Jade massage worth the time?

I've read previous posts but I'm wanting recent experience. Are there any new girls??will it be a good 1st experience or will I do SS on 1st trip?

Any input would be appreciated before I pull the trigger so to speak LOL.

TrashCan8
06-10-21, 19:45
So my steady place for visits has been NE. With a few of my experiences shared on here.

I need a new experience! I'm not expecting 10 models but is a trip to Jade massage worth the time?

I've read previous posts but I'm wanting recent experience. Are there any new girls??will it be a good 1st experience or will I do SS on 1st trip?

Any input would be appreciated before I pull the trigger so to speak LOL.I went there once, it's a bit out of the way for me. The girl I got was really good looking. It was a pretty good massage. It was self serve with a little help. She did play with it a little bit. I assume if you are a regular you would get a standard finish.

BoxerBoy
06-11-21, 10:48
Reviewed this place about 3 months ago, post #1804 I believe. Ladies are usually attractive, 7 or maybe an 8, but massage was always sub par, especially when compared to NE, IMHO. Never any questions after flip, except maybe twice when the MT would want to discuss tip. I would only do the hh with soft massage when I go these days. As usual YMMV. Happy Huntings.

Any input would be appreciated before I pull the trigger so to speak LOL.

Gabby W
06-11-21, 18:59
Well. I stand corrected then. But they put a lot of effort into that website to fool me. Nice report, hopefully someone finds out if they any good. I'm quite far way from Dyer.It has the look but nothing extra there. Even open late hours.

Owner is male and gives you the evil eye when you come in.

The therapist I had said he watches them closely to make sure nothing is going on.

Heathwood
06-12-21, 12:38
I tried calling but no answer. Has anyone heard an update about this place?

Drove about an hour out to Matteson to try Crystal Spa. That report earlier really got me interested. Unfortunately when I got there it was closed. Seems like the business isn't gone, but a handwritten note on the door says they'll be closed for awhile and to take deliveries next door or something. Just thought I'd share incase others want to take the trip out there.

NiceChicaGaGuy
06-13-21, 00:23
I tried calling but no answer. Has anyone heard an update about this place?I was there last week. Monday. Still closed.

Tinley708
06-13-21, 08:29
I was there last week. Monday. Still closed.This is not the first time they have disappeared for awhile. Early April I reported (#1830) there were reviews out there that they had closed for good, although that may have been a COVID closure. I got lots of feedback that they were actually back open, so I stopped by to see for sure, and they were closed with nothing looked like anybody had been there. That was late April. Later I saw again on this board that they were open. It seems strange that they come and go. Maybe a lack of help? I'll keep watching here, and will definitely swing by again and update when I am in the area. I was not (yet) a regular, but I had been there enough to know it was or is one of our best options. Hope to see them back soon!

Amplitude
06-14-21, 22:09
This is not the first time they have disappeared for awhile. Early April I reported (#1830) there were reviews out there that they had closed for good, although that may have been a COVID closure. I got lots of feedback that they were actually back open, so I stopped by to see for sure, and they were closed with nothing looked like anybody had been there. That was late April. Later I saw again on this board that they were open. It seems strange that they come and go. Maybe a lack of help? I'll keep watching here, and will definitely swing by again and update when I am in the area. I was not (yet) a regular, but I had been there enough to know it was or is one of our best options. Hope to see them back soon!I know that Genie really anchored that place. I was her regular for a handful of years (awesome, by the way); but she had been making noise about managing rather than delivering for quite some time. The last phone pickup for me was April or so and it was her. Sure enough. She said she wasn't seeing customers anymore. Since she's no longer their workaholic it makes sense that they just can't staff the place.

BoxerBoy
07-03-21, 14:35
Stopped in Seoul this last week. Crazy busy. Wanted an hour, paid the house, then led to wait in a storage room. After 15 min, MS tells me only getting a half hour. Was a little ticked, but was already there, and the girl was getting room ready, so only 5 minutes. Turned out to be another 15! The MT was adorable, young, fit, and a glorious attitude. The massage, though her technique was great, was way too short. The flip came, and again, technique was amazing! She started changing linen while I dressed. Dropped tip and out the door. Total time there, 1 hr 10 min, total massage time, 23 min. (Also, told no time for shower). IMHO, not worth the price tag for 30 min. I probably won't be returning, but as we know YMMV. Happy Hunting.

James F
07-11-21, 11:00
Had a massage from Candy at NE. My experiences there have generally been positive. Not so much this time. Shower was out of service. Candy was my lady for the hour, fully masked the whole time. I would give her an A for effort, she really worked at it. Sadly I would rate technique at C. Not sure I would repeat with her.

Runner9890
07-12-21, 20:36
Is SS safe to go? I saw reports people seeing LE leave the parking lot.

FrankNBeans78
07-12-21, 22:35
Is SS safe to go? I saw reports people seeing LE leave the parking lot.Somebody on the sb forum wrote some bullshit story about FS there, I called bullshit. Drove by there twice tonight. Not one vehicle in the parking lot and MMS was out picking up trash.

TrashCan8
07-13-21, 13:17
Is sun in MC worth the trip? I've seen conflicting reports. I'm looking for anything more than a L1, with Crystals still apparently closed Sun might be the best bet? Or if anyone knows anywhere else, even if it's Illinois please pm me. Thank you.

Mustang5150
07-14-21, 01:11
Is sun in MC worth the trip? I've seen conflicting reports. I'm looking for anything more than a L1, with Crystals still apparently closed Sun might be the best bet? Or if anyone knows anywhere else, even if it's Illinois please pm me. Thank you.I have been to Sun Spa a few times. Each time FS is on the menu. You will pay about $$ total. Always had it offered every time I was there.

TrashCan8
07-14-21, 12:48
I have been to Sun Spa a few times. Each time FS is on the menu. You will pay about $$ total. Always had it offered every time I was there.Thank you, I'm going to check it out and report back.

James F
07-14-21, 17:10
Are SS sessions still 30 minutes?

TrashCan8
07-15-21, 08:15
Are SS sessions still 30 minutes?I called the other day to make sure they are still open, they said hh only. $40.

Moejoo
07-22-21, 13:13
First visit at Soul in several months. Spied a very cure looking spinner type that I had not seen there before but Mammasan gave me probably the biggest Asian massage therapist I have ever seen. Most seem around 5 ft this one was probably 5'6 with a stocky build like a hammer thrower or power lifter. I thought Mamasan called her Stacy but she said her name was Coffee and made a gesture tipping a cup. I know Mamasan told her I needed just a massage and that is all I got or was looking for, girl could have really put the hurt on me but it was just a great technical massage with a lot of force. She even walked on my back.

TrashCan8
07-22-21, 19:16
Google and Yelp are both saying crystals is permanently closed. And the number is disconnected.

Hopefully they pop up in a new location soon.

HobbiesAreFun
07-23-21, 17:33
Stopped into Seoul for a 30 min visit. Weekday afternoon and no appt necessary. No mask, Mamasan got me to the room quick. 6 and I never looked up or saw the MT until the flip. Which was kinda different and fun. She was a bit goofy looking, the best way to describe it, maybe early 40's slim black yoga pants with t-shirt not much up top. Lubed me up from behind while I was still on my stomach had me flip then standard finish. Got to love it, only words spoken by myself were hi and bye, hahah. Masasan greeted me on the way out which was nice, I would assume to make sure I was happy. Tipped. 4 If your not happy with the reliable Seoul for standard no frills service, your doing something wrong. Tipping 20-30 would probably also be acceptable.

DJunior89
07-24-21, 16:52
Are there any non Asian message places to check out? I've been going to healthy day and few others in the area. Just looking for a change of pace.

MiluvuLongTime
07-26-21, 14:19
I have been traveling for work and looks like I will be back to work near here in September. Do any of you know if Lili is still there? Or if anyone can offer me a good place in the same area. I will be working around here for a week or so. Pm is okay.

TrashCan8
07-27-21, 18:17
I have been traveling for work and looks like I will be back to work near here in September. Do any of you know if Lili is still there? Or if anyone can offer me a good place in the same area. I will be working around here for a week or so. Pm is okay.I was there twice recently and didn't see a Lilly. A girl named Anna, she was pretty good and an older lady that was terrible. There's better options in Merrillville. Try Seoul spa, Natural elements or Vievia (not sure if that's exactly how you spell it).

RYKean
08-02-21, 22:38
Took the boards recommendations on a few picks as I was coming through the area. Stopped by Seoul but they only had 30 minute spots open and said they were busy. So I went over to NE. Paid for an hour no hassles. Great massage let me feel her butt while on my belly. On the flip got to take her girls out of the bra and enjoy them while she was taking car of things. Very pleased. Left. 40 tip and she was very thankful. Will repeat on my trips back through.

IggyD
08-03-21, 13:24
What did the talent look like and was there anything above L1 on the menu?

Took the boards recommendations on a few picks as I was coming through the area. Stopped by Seoul but they only had 30 minute spots open and said they were busy. So I went over to NE. Paid for an hour no hassles. Great massage let me feel her butt while on my belly. On the flip got to take her girls out of the bra and enjoy them while she was taking car of things. Very pleased. Left. 40 tip and she was very thankful. Will repeat on my trips back through.

Cervix Slayer
08-04-21, 19:30
Went to Oasis on rt 6. Needed a massage because my shoulders were bothering me and I figured what the heck. I'll give this place another whirl. I have had good service with extras in the past. I called to see if they were open and the lady didn't want to talk on the phone. Instead she said just come in. So, in I went and was greeted by MMS. Asked for table shower and she said ok. Usually there's some sort of play here but this time nothing. A nice good, thorough shower though with some kind of Jasmine scented soap. She put me in a robe and took me to my room. To my surprise I learned there was no one else working there besides her little white dog that gave free kisses. So I got stuck with the old unattractive MMS. Massage was mediocre to say the least and tbh I wasn't at all interested in anything extra because, well, just not my type. I have a spot with a cyst on one of my arms and she mistook that for a knot in my muscle. It hurt like hell and I had to intervene. Absolutely no hint of anything extra. Total damage was. 8 and I did tip at. 2 just because. If you're into mediocre massages with no extras then you might want to give this place a shot. I'd recommend calling first and asking if there are more than 1 girl there and your results may be different.

RYKean
08-07-21, 13:31
What did the talent look like and was there anything above L1 on the menu?Avg talent. Late 30's. Just touching the boobs no kisses. .

Oddjob
08-19-21, 03:15
Went to Oasis on rt 6. Needed a massage because my shoulders were bothering me and I figured what the heck. I'll give this place another whirl. I have had good service with extras in the past. I called to see if they were open and the lady didn't want to talk on the phone. Instead she said just come in. So, in I went and was greeted by MMS. Asked for table shower and she said ok. Usually there's some sort of play here but this time nothing. A nice good, thorough shower though with some kind of Jasmine scented soap. She put me in a robe and took me to my room. To my surprise I learned there was no one else working there besides her little white dog that gave free kisses. So I got stuck with the old unattractive MMS. Massage was mediocre to say the least and tbh I wasn't at all interested in anything extra because, well, just not my type. I have a spot with a cyst on one of my arms and she mistook that for a knot in my muscle. It hurt like hell and I had to intervene. Absolutely no hint of anything extra. Total damage was. 8 and I did tip at. 2 just because. If you're into mediocre massages with no extras then you might want to give this place a shot. I'd recommend calling first and asking if there are more than 1 girl there and your results may be different.You got Kay who is the owner. The little dog is the dead giveaway and she has been there for years. Was originally across the street but they tore the building down and she moved into her current location. She used to have help during the day that was better, but I think that she's been scared of LE so not much goes on anymore. I moved on long ago and haven't been back for years.

SilverFox66
08-19-21, 06:07
You got Kay who is the owner. The little dog is the dead giveaway and she has been there for years. Was originally across the street but they tore the building down and she moved into her current location. She used to have help during the day that was better, but I think that she's been scared of LE so not much goes on anymore. I moved on long ago and haven't been back for years.I thought Kay was the daughter of the ugly MMS. Some earlier posts should attest to that. She was always spoken of as hot. So now time has passed and Kay is the old MMS?

Where is Rubmaps when you need them. No more?

The Anomaly
08-24-21, 17:51
Any reports on Vivea? Never been.

FlinstoneGuy
08-25-21, 02:02
I thought Kay was the daughter of the ugly MMS. Some earlier posts should attest to that. She was always spoken of as hot. So now time has passed and Kay is the old MMS?

Where is Rubmaps when you need them. No more?Been to Kay dozens of times in last couple years. Just moved to Florida but hate to not say a bit of shared info. She wears that moo moo usually, to cover up a nice package for an older broad 7-8/10. HE comes with her knowing you a bit I'm dreaming. FS not likely. She has a 9/ 10 massage in my lengthy book, got much better with visits. LE comments here are correct. If your OK with in fo. Enjoy.

Moejoo
08-25-21, 07:38
Any reports on Vivea? Never been.Where have you been and what have you experienced?

The Anomaly
08-25-21, 14:15
Where have you been and what have you experienced?I've tried healthy day, Seoul, NE, with varying experiences but haven't been out that way and saw it the other day.

TrashCan8
08-29-21, 07:18
Any reports on Vivea? Never been.It's a bit more run down and not as clean. But it's pretty much the same experience as anywhere else in this area. 80 a hour, they have a table shower. I've only ever seen older ladies working. Standard handshake finish, nothing more.

Moejoo
08-29-21, 11:28
I've tried healthy day, Seoul, NE, with varying experiences but haven't been out that way and saw it the other day.Thank you for your contribution to the knowledge base of the board.

Jojon666
08-31-21, 08:11
Hey there, everyone.

I've seen Ruby and Suzy at NE. Both offered fantastic HE finish. They're both older, Ruby is a little slimmer and better looking if you care. Suzy may be slightly better at the actual deed.

Are there any AMPs around here that offer BJ or FS finishes? I have asked both girls at NE and have been tipping heavily but to no avail on the extra special finishes.

SB Friend
08-31-21, 12:08
Hey there, everyone.
I've seen Ruby and Suzy at NE. Both offered fantastic HE finish. They're both older, Ruby is a little slimmer and better looking if you care. Suzy may be slightly better at the actual deed.
Are there any AMPs around here that offer BJ or FS finishes? I have asked both girls at NE and have been tipping heavily but to no avail on the extra special finishes.Kendallville is about the only reliable location that doesn't require setting up a long term relationship with the establishment.

FrankD
08-31-21, 14:51
Kendallville is about the only reliable location that doesn't require setting up a long term relationship with the establishment.Oh. Kendallville so far away from me. LOL.

Its so bad here in NW with the selection that I have resorted to just settling for at least a good massage.

To avoid any wasted effort. I did try Hermanas in MC.

85 for an hour.

I believe they only have two therapists.

I had the brunnette that was a fairly attractive cougar. Very nice to talk to.

Completetely professional but I was butter in her hands.

Probably one of the best massages I've had.

She stated the other therapist is younger and blonde.

There are no extras here but its a damn great massage if you need one.

Just like any woman though. If theres a will. Theres a way.

I found it interesting that my therapist wanted to show me old pictures of herself when "she was skinnier" and that she was trying to get back to that weight.

I don't know. Maybe I'm being optimistic but if you can convince them you can keep a secret. Maybe they want a little action too.

LOL. Happy hunting.

TrashCan8
09-10-21, 08:19
Has anyone been to sun recently? Can you pm me details? Price, menu, talent level ect. I've been hearing different things about recent experiences. Trying to see if it's worth the ride out there. Thank you.

Amplitude
09-10-21, 16:13
Has anyone been to sun recently? Can you pm me details? Price, menu, talent level ect. I've been hearing different things about recent experiences. Trying to see if it's worth the ride out there. Thank you.Not recently. But a pretty long tradition there of L3 service with middle aged-to-older ladies. You're also on center stage now with it being on a turn off to a major regional catholic hospital.

FrankNBeans78
09-10-21, 19:59
Has anyone been to sun recently? Can you pm me details? Price, menu, talent level ect. I've been hearing different things about recent experiences. Trying to see if it's worth the ride out there. Thank you.Sun was my first experience with the AMP. Super hot little thing, UTC, FIV. Second time middle aged nag barely allowed OTC roaming. Some guys claim publicly on this forum and I've been PM'd that there is FS available. Roll the dice, lay out the cash and report back. I say it doesn't happen but I've been wrong one or two hundred times.

JeffreyCobra
09-11-21, 11:14
Seen a review on a adultearch for Seoul from may of this year and fella says he dreamt about a girl thought her name was maybe moritio? Probably incorrect spelling. But he said he imagined her being young (in her 20's) she apparently opened door after he donated to mms and went to TS and so on. I live a few miles from here and have been several time with success but its been over a year and I defiantly would've remembered a dream where I met someone close to this age!

Anyone been recently and could confirm this?

Going to call them shortly and see who; s working and try to get a h with sauna and TS with her.

Anyone been somewhere local with new / young talent? Don't care too much about massage quality. Something nice to look at would be great.

Tompit24
09-13-21, 09:15
Does anyone have the low down on anything at Seoul or NE? Current line up with decent returns.

TrashCan8
09-13-21, 13:52
Does anyone have the low down on anything at Seoul or NE? Current line up with decent returns.I haven't been to Seoul in a long time so I'm not sure. But NE still seems to be Suzy and Ruby. Both are older. Suzy is pretty chubby but gives a better ending. Normally takes her time. Ruby is better looking but the massage and ending isn't as good. They are also pushing for 60 on the tip now. Which is fine if everything is really good, but there not always really good.

TrashCan8
09-18-21, 17:25
I finally took the ride out to Sun. It was definitely worth it and was a pretty great time. If you want details or anything feel free to pm. Don't want to post it all publicly.

TenSecMan
09-24-21, 09:28
I've been wanting to check out Jade for awhile but not sure if its worth leaving the usual spot. I have seen a couple reviews about them but wasn't looking like the most popular spot. If anybody has some info about it it would help. I'm torn between trying a new spot and staying with the usual. Thanks!

Tinley708
09-24-21, 15:37
I've been wanting to check out Jade for awhile but not sure if its worth leaving the usual spot. I have seen a couple reviews about them but wasn't looking like the most popular spot. If anybody has some info about it it would help. I'm torn between trying a new spot and staying with the usual. Thanks!You leave yourself open for more questions than responses. What is the "usual spot" and what has your experience been? You are more likely to receive feedback to as a new user on this site if you contribute something of value to those who have been kicking in for the cause for awhile.

Gabby W
09-24-21, 17:45
If you're willing to make the trip to Hazel Crest theres a newer place not far from the old spa paris called hands of gold. Its listed on rubmaps. Ask for mahogany. She's the owner and is a LMT. She gives a great massage.

Also, I'm looking for a LMT in NWI who works from home or their own office that will have me leaving happy. Not looking for anything else extra than the finish. PM me if you know of anyone.

Thanks is advance.

Nelson Muntz
09-24-21, 22:44
I see ads for Lilli? A stand alone massage therapist. I believe she is in south Harvey area (I may be way off) I was going to give her a try but I fear she may be an old friend's daughter (could make it more fun though).

I'll see if I can find her as.

If you're willing to make the trip to Hazel Crest theres a newer place not far from the old spa paris called hands of gold. Its listed on rubmaps. Ask for
mahogany. She's the owner and is a LMT. She gives a great massage.

Also, I'm looking for a LMT in NWI who works from home or their own office that will have me leaving happy. Not looking for anything else extra than the finish. PM me if you know of anyone.

Thanks is advance.

Gabby W
09-25-21, 12:27
I see ads for Lilli? A stand alone massage therapist. I believe she is in south Harvey area (I may be way off) I was going to give her a try but I fear she may be an old friend's daughter (could make it more fun though).

I'll see if I can find her as.Thanks for the headsup.

If I'm taking the drive to harvey then hazel crest is the same differnece. Hands of gold is great.

Was hoping to find someone closer in nwi.

TrashCan8
09-25-21, 14:59
I think I replied to everyone's pms now, sorry it took so long. Haven't log on in a bit.

TrashCan8
09-25-21, 15:00
If you're willing to make the trip to Hazel Crest theres a newer place not far from the old spa paris called hands of gold. Its listed on rubmaps. Ask for mahogany. She's the owner and is a LMT. She gives a great massage.

Thanks is advance.What's on the menu as far as finish and what does she look like? I wanted to try Paris but never got a chance. Thanks.

TrashCan8
09-25-21, 15:01

I'll see if I can find her as.Where are the ads posted or do you have a link? Thanks.

Wenger
09-26-21, 09:39

Thanks is advance.

What's on the menu as far as finish and what does she look like? I wanted to try Paris but never got a chance. Thanks.I let my RubMaps subscription expire due to all the crap postings there. Can you give a little info on Hands of Gold, pricing, service, etc. ?

JahPool
09-28-21, 10:44
I haven't been to Seoul in a long time so I'm not sure. But NE still seems to be Suzy and Ruby. Both are older. Suzy is pretty chubby but gives a better ending. Normally takes her time. Ruby is better looking but the massage and ending isn't as good. They are also pushing for 60 on the tip now. Which is fine if everything is really good, but there not always really good.

Does anyone have the low down on anything at Seoul or NE? Current line up with decent returns.Hey there Seoul still does their thing, I was there maybe early August? But I'm unfamiliar with NE which one is that?

JahPool
09-28-21, 10:56
Hey all I'm located in Hammond but I wouldn't mind driving a little ways out for a happy ending, only one I've been to currently is Seoul because of a coworker who recommended it. Thanks for your time.

James F
09-28-21, 18:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tugeee
10-01-21, 13:51
My first visit since covid. Masks required (both of us). Took my temp. My therapist was Jenny. Typical Elderly Asian which is common for the Region. Took the hour (6). Massage was not therapeutic but above average for an AMP. Left standard tip. There was another therapist who I didn't see. Will hopefully return but date TBD. They are taking an extended vacation starting Oct 9 returning sometime Feb 2022.

Georgie00
10-02-21, 18:36
Guys, just posting this here as an FYI.

The scene here sucks. Tired of the same unattractive frumpy looking women with no effort or at least pretending to enjoy what they're doing.

I took a trip to Jackson, MI which is only a little over 2 hrs away.

Guys let me tell you, they blow away anything here in Indiana!!

I met up with a Mikki who is reported about on the MI page. She did things to me that I only see in po porns LOL.

She was dressed sexy, with a decent petite body and nice implants! The shower was amazing!

I definitely recommend the drive up there!

James F
10-05-21, 18:59
Guys, just posting this here as an FYI.

The scene here sucks. Tired of the same unattractive frumpy looking women with no effort or at least pretending to enjoy what they're doing.

I took a trip to Jackson, MI which is only a little over 2 hrs away.

Guys let me tell you, they blow away anything here in Indiana!!

I met up with a Mikki who is reported about on the MI page. She did things to me that I only see in po porns LOL.

She was dressed sexy, with a decent petite body and nice implants! The shower was amazing!

I definitely recommend the drive up there!Mikki is known as The Legend in the Jackson. You will find this very hard to believe but she was born in 1954!

FrankNBeans78
10-05-21, 20:55
Mikki is known as The Legend in the Jackson. You will find this very hard to believe but she was born in 1954!I got to see great granny.

BeerFart12
10-14-21, 07:51
I l did some research by looking back in the history to find reviews of this place and perhaps I didn't go back far enough. I was met at the door by an elderly woman and decided that surely the masseuse would be someone younger. Wrong answer there. As near as I could tell she was the only person there. Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a well kept mature woman but this was over that line. I am not an expert at guessing ages but my guess would be mid 70's. Since I already paid for 1/2 hour I got the massage, very lacklustre. She hinted at extras but I was not even slightly interested at what they might be. My advice. Avoid.

BeerFart12
10-14-21, 08:08
I did some research on this forum as to this place but perhaps not enough. I was greeted at the door by an elderly woman and decided on the 1/2 hour thinking that the masseuse would be younger. Wrong. Now don't get me wrong, there is something about a MILF or even gilf but this was over the line. I am no expert at guessing ages but my guess would be mid 70's. Since I had already paid I went through with the massage.

Lacklustre at best as I kept thinking about her wrinkled ass hands. She hinted at extras but I wasn't even slightly interested. Avoid.

Hotwad
10-14-21, 20:25
Hey beerfart,

I am older and have experienced some old ones. You think the hands are wrinkled, Do extras and see how wrinkled that old ass is. Or when she takes off her top and there are so many lines it looks like a road map of New Jersey. Watch out if she sneezes her vagina may fall off. , Stay with the young ones. If you can't figure out what that thing between her breasts is, it's probably her navel.

BigLar102
10-15-21, 23:11
I haven't been there in a long time but my back was killing me and Hdspa is closed. First time I was ever offered a hh option so I figured save a couple of bucks and all I wanted was my lower back worked on and I explained that to the girl. First off she really did a half ass job on the massage then tried walking on my back and I told her no. She was in her late fifties not much to look at. Was a very standard finish. Who actually has a decent rub?

Moejoo
10-16-21, 10:15
I mentioned Coffee sp? From Seoul several weeks ago, I have been going back regularly and she gives about the best strongest most skillful deep tissue massage I have had in years. I have some things she is helping to loosen up and I am going for strictly legit massage and no extras. I am sure they are there but the sore back is more important to me now.

Moejoo
10-22-21, 09:44
Brand new girl yesterday, very tall like 5'10 and very thin, Small tits, hips a bit wide and pretty face. I just passed her in the hallway but thought if someone wanted a tall girl they are very rare.

MadManMax
10-23-21, 19:42
Old reliable. My go to is Penny. She takes care of my needs every time! Is a very skilled masseuse.

AlphaMale328
10-25-21, 16:35
Brand new girl yesterday, very tall like 5'10 and very thin, Small tits, hips a bit wide and pretty face. I just passed her in the hallway but thought if someone wanted a tall girl they are very rare.I love tall women did you happen to get a name ill go check her out and report back when I'm back in town text week.

TinTop
10-25-21, 21:28
Went to NE yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. First time at an AMP. Got the hour massage. Fairly cute girl, guessing 30 ish. Think her name was Jenny, but between her accent and my being hard of hearing, I'm not positive. Being my first, not sure if it was a "good" massage or not, but it felt good. Rub, stones, and walked on my back.

Little bit of reaching under and teasing towards the end of the back portion. She also let me touch her legs and butt when she was working at the head of the table.

Had me flip and was working Little Wally before I was all the way over and situated. Already had her hands oiled up and was gently working him and the boys. Started going fast, but I asked her to go slow and soft and she did. Slid a finger in a little ways and massaged at the same time. Could see the clock and managed to last almost 6 minutes before finishing. She cleaned me up and that was it, the hour was up.

To the veterans out there, is it normal to not get the front massaged, just a HE?

7 for massage, . 6 for tip. She didn't ask, I just thought she deserved it. Plus I want her to remember me.

Member #6537
11-09-21, 12:21
Which one is Ne?

Went to NE yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. First time at an AMP. Got the hour massage. Fairly cute girl, guessing 30 ish. Think her name was Jenny, but between her accent and my being hard of hearing, I'm not positive. Being my first, not sure if it was a "good" massage or not, but it felt good. Rub, stones, and walked on my back.

Little bit of reaching under and teasing towards the end of the back portion. She also let me touch her legs and butt when she was working at the head of the table.

Had me flip and was working Little Wally before I was all the way over and situated. Already had her hands oiled up and was gently working him and the boys. Started going fast, but I asked her to go slow and soft and she did. Slid a finger in a little ways and massaged at the same time. Could see the clock and managed to last almost 6 minutes before finishing. She cleaned me up and that was it, the hour was up.

Member #6537
11-10-21, 15:43
I love a good challenge, so I tried the Zen spa lady off Craig's list.

She runs it out of her mobile home.

Has one time set up. She cancelled but put forth the effort of setting up a second visit.

I arrived at her place in Portage Indiana. No one answered the door. No more response to texts.

I drove around and pulled into the strip mall that contains Oasis.

Older lady walked me in and put me in a room. Another older lady came into give me a massage. The massage was a good A for effort but c+ For anyone wanting a real massage.

She flipped me over and asked me if I wanted to finish action. Heck, why not. Already a super disappointing day. Soft hands. Why not? She got him all ready very fast. I decided to see if I could play with her tits or ass. She grabbed my hand and assured me it was fine and she wanted it. Crazy as it sounds she had a better feeling body than most of the ladies I have seen over this last year that were decades younger than her. She also gave a better handjob that most of them. Hands down. I forgot her name after all of these surprises. I get it. Old. Etc. But man with the lights low, her actually putting on some effort instead of what we get most of the time now, it was actually pretty good.

80 for the massage. 40 bucks for the tip. Not bad!

LakeBumm
11-14-21, 12:56
Jade is Solid if you get the right girl. Just make sure you tip well. Cheapskates don't make good regular and usually are not welcome. 60 for standard 80 sometimes will get you noticed 100 for sure.

I've been wanting to check out Jade for awhile but not sure if its worth leaving the usual spot. I have seen a couple reviews about them but wasn't looking like the most popular spot. If anybody has some info about it it would help. I'm torn between trying a new spot and staying with the usual. Thanks!

ChiGorilla
11-14-21, 13:28
Is this place open? I never see any cars there. Also any LEO concerns, it looks like if you park there you could be a sitting duck? Any recent reviews on the place? Any concerns?

StraightEdge27
11-16-21, 12:35
Jade is Solid if you get the right girl. Just make sure you tip well. Cheapskates don't make good regular and usually are not welcome. 60 for standard 80 sometimes will get you noticed 100 for sure.Jade used to be my go to spot. Then it seemed my timing was off when every time I stopped in, I got some older woman who just wasn't as good as what I was used to. Maybe I'll stop in again soon and see what's up.

BigLar102
11-18-21, 04:00
I notice the for rent sign is down and a building permit on the window. Hopefully something to come?

Moejoo
11-18-21, 10:19
Brand new girl yesterday, very tall like 5'10 and very thin, Small tits, hips a bit wide and pretty face. I just passed her in the hallway but thought if someone wanted a tall girl they are very rare.I have a name to go along with those long legs and pretty face seniors can PM if interested.

LakeBumm
11-18-21, 11:44
Was she any good though?

I have a name to go along with those long legs and pretty face seniors can PM if interested.

BadDances
11-19-21, 14:31
I love a good challenge, so I tried the Zen spa lady off Craig's list.

She runs it out of her mobile home.

Has one time set up. She cancelled but put forth the effort of setting up a second visit.

I arrived at her place in Portage Indiana. No one answered the door. No more response to texts.

I drove around and pulled into the strip mall that contains Oasis.

Older lady walked me in and put me in a room. Another older lady came into give me a massage. The massage was a good A for effort but c+ For anyone wanting a real massage.

She flipped me over and asked me if I wanted to finish action. Heck, why not. Already a super disappointing day. Soft hands. Why not? She got him all ready very fast. I decided to see if I could play with her tits or ass. She grabbed my hand and assured me it was fine and she wanted it. Crazy as it sounds she had a better feeling body than most of the ladies I have seen over this last year that were decades younger than her. She also gave a better handjob that most of them. Hands down. I forgot her name after all of these surprises. I get it. Old. Etc. But man with the lights low, her actually putting on some effort instead of what we get most of the time now, it was actually pretty good.I think Shakespeare said it all feels and looks the same when the lamp is turned off.

Ram922
11-19-21, 19:01
I think Shakespeare said it all feels and looks the same when the lamp is turned off.I went to her years ago off route 2 by Aberdeen south on Boone grove road, she was very nice to see, always called ahead to see if she busy. Didn't need to grow acres of roses to see her. I seen her online, things were not as open as before. But face it all these ladies don't understand we want to rent it, not looking to buy it.

Gutenberg469
11-21-21, 19:24
Any info on Roxanne adv. Massage in NWI?

CL. Ph. Xxx-x34-2030.

RegionGuy
11-21-21, 22:56
Any info on Roxanne adv. Massage in NWI?

CL. Ph. Xxx-x34-2030.Yes I've seen her. She has a nice body but is bossy and won't let you touch her that much etc. . 1 just includes a naked HJ. No real massage. She likes to drink. Will sit down and talk and wants a couple drinks before she starts. The lap dance is ok. For me, it wasn't worth it. She wanted. 3 for FS.

Member #6537
11-22-21, 15:22
I went out to Seoul last week.

I asked for anyone who is younger or tall.

The girl I got was 5-6 and 27 years old.

I can't remember her name but it did start with an M.

She gave an amazing legit message, whether you want one or not.

Her fingers came close to my asshole and brushed across the back of my balls.

At first she said 'next time.'

I just kindly said that's okay but I did bring money for today if she wanted it.

Later on she decided to flip me and give me a happy ending. She kept her shirt on and her mask on.

I asked if she would take any of that off for next time and she nodded.

Very sweet. Very attractive. To me one of the most attractive girls amongst all of the various options (strippers / escorts / massage therapists) in the northwest Indiana area.

80 bucks for the massage. I tipped 80.

Tugeee
11-26-21, 17:24
Drove by during my Black Friday shopping trip today and noticed it has a new State Farm sign.

I notice the for rent sign is down and a building permit on the window. Hopefully something to come?

Tompit24
11-30-21, 15:02
We need a place like Panacea out of Grand Rapids around here.

AlphaMale328
12-02-21, 16:01
I went out to Seoul last week.

I asked for anyone who is younger or tall.

The girl I got was 5-6 and 27 years old.

I can't remember her name but it did start with an M.

She gave an amazing legit message, whether you want one or not.

Her fingers came close to my asshole and brushed across the back of my balls.

At first she said 'next time.'

I just kindly said that's okay but I did bring money for today if she wanted it.

Later on she decided to flip me and give me a happy ending. She kept her shirt on and her mask on.

I asked if she would take any of that off for next time and she nodded.

Very sweet. Very attractive. To me one of the most attractive girls amongst all of the various options (strippers / escorts / massage therapists) in the northwest Indiana area.She told me her name was Mink if I heard her right pretty but massage and finish wasn't nothing special to me tho mink is a cute girl tho.

YuhColoy
12-12-21, 14:51
Any good stops to visit while I'm working in the area?

Tompit24
12-18-21, 10:03
It's been kinda quiet the last couple of weeks. Anyone know if Mink is still at Seoul or what the current lineups are at either?

OldTime
12-23-21, 12:36
It's been kinda quiet the last couple of weeks. Anyone know if Mink is still at Seoul or what the current lineups are at either?I've never seen Mink there that I know of. I only got there about everyother week. Last week I saw T.

TomS1977
12-30-21, 14:26
Hi All. I will be in the are next week and wanted to get some info. Looking at the thread Seoul sounds promising, are there any other good places nearby? I could not find the NE place. I prefer bigger (bust) therapists.

Please PM me with details, appreciate the help.

JamesSmith077
01-02-22, 15:48
I was told there would be a new girl at sun in Jan. Anyone been recently?

FrankNBeans78
01-03-22, 09:29
I was told there would be a new girl at sun in Jan. Anyone been recently?I was there some months ago, saw Bebe. Said she had three weeks until she rotated to the next stop. Is she gone? Better question is if the place is open at all? I've been to MC twice over the last two weeks and both times no cars outside and the open sign wasn't on.

Moejoo
01-04-22, 11:24
Was at Seoul, Mink or Nikki or whatever they called her is gone Mamasan said she was afraid of the Rona. Coffee also gone for 6 months and should return. Did not see new talent, same old from Penny. I wonder how old she is?

AlphaMale328
01-06-22, 17:12
Thanks for the update I was going to go see either one of them this weekend while I was back down in the area. That sucks mink was pretty and Coffee gave a great tug in my opinion.

Was at Seoul, Mink or Nikki or whatever they called her is gone Mamasan said she was afraid of the Rona. Coffee also gone for 6 months and should return. Did not see new talent, same old from Penny. I wonder how old she is?

Tugeee
01-09-22, 14:02
Had my first visit earlier this week.

Odd that it's right next door to a strip mall Ministry.

Took my temperature and led to the room.

Therapist was Ruby.

Masks required.

Only one other room was occupied.

It was a very cold day but the room and table were warm.

I didn't ask about a table shower.

Ruby gave a very good massage including hot rocks and warm weighted towel.

No back walk but the room was set up for it.

On the flip she stayed at my feet so no roaming possible.

L1 was nothing special.

I didn't get to see the other therapists.

I would return mainly for the massage.

Georgie00
01-13-22, 16:42
Has anyone had any good experiences at Relax Station massage on 45th Ave in Highland?

Curious if this place is only legit.

I need to find a new place besides NE and Seoul.

ChgoJJ
01-14-22, 11:47
Has anyone had any good experiences at Relax Station massage on 45th Ave in Highland?

Curious if this place is only legit.

I need to find a new place besides NE and Seoul.I went there in the summer of 2021. Totally legit. I should have know going there was a mistake when the rooms didn't have doors.

I was draped the entire time. Do yourself a favor and take your $$ elsewhere.

RationalityLoL
01-22-22, 05:53
I'm from chicago, judging by the thread, the area looks dead. Chicago is too.

I wanted to ask if there are any good parlors in the area here.

TrashCan8
01-29-22, 15:36
I'm from chicago, judging by the thread, the area looks dead. Chicago is too.

I wanted to ask if there are any good parlors in the area here.Kind of depends what exactly you're looking for. There's options, hand shake? Full service?

TrashCan8
01-31-22, 14:28
Has anyone been to Vivea in Merrillville recently? I haven't been in a long time. Wondering how it is there now. Kind of sick of NE recently. Pm is ok. Thank you.

HornDog96
02-01-22, 10:45
I'm in Logansport all day. Any intel on MPs here? There's one south of town called SpaNail that shows up on search but no intel thanks!

HornDog96
02-01-22, 10:58
I'm in Logansport all day. Any intel on MPs here? There's one south of town called SpaNail that shows up on search but no intel thanks!

Tugeee
02-01-22, 15:36
Was doing a Costco run and decided to swing by NE Spa for another visit.

Therapist was Suzy.

I was shown right into one of the rooms towards the back.

While I was there multiple mongers were asked to come back later.

There was one other therapist working but I didn't see her.

Suzy gave a decent massage with hot rocks, hot towels and this time I got back walking.

On the flip OTC roaming allowed up top.

Standard L1 with no negotiating which I prefer and I was given the full hour.

I left the standard tip and will return.

TrashCan8
02-02-22, 14:30
Has anyone been to hands of gold in hazel crest? If so can you send me a report. Thank you.

TrashCan8
02-02-22, 15:42
Does anyone know any non Asian places with at least a L1 ending? A private MT out their house works too. Pm if you have anything. Thanks.

Tugeee
02-08-22, 14:39
Looks like they have extended their vacation.

Now scheduled to reopen on March 3.

ChgoJJ
02-15-22, 09:29
Has anyone been to Vivea in Merrillville recently? I haven't been in a long time. Wondering how it is there now. Kind of sick of NE recently. Pm is ok. Thank you.I go to Vivea a couple times a month. Nothing Special here. Massages are generally pretty good and not rushed with standard L1 finish. Nothing more.

Nelson Muntz
02-16-22, 22:00
I have been around here a long time and know where to find most things, heck, I even know where to find the long form of "abbreviations". But I'll de dadgummed if I can find an answer to what an Ll ending is?

P.S. Don't try calling any of the single moms in your area ready to fuck. EVERY one I called, and went to their home ended up just trying to extend my car's warranty. .

Nels.

MichiBob
02-17-22, 00:01
I have been around here a long time and know where to find most things, heck, I even know where to find the long form of "abbreviations". But I'll de dadgummed if I can find an answer to what an Ll ending is?

P.S. Don't try calling any of the single moms in your area ready to fuck. EVERY one I called, and went to their home ended up just trying to extend my car's warranty. .

Nels.I have never seen the scale in text but think I have deciphered what L1 L2 and L3 are. Let's just say think hand and mouth for first 2. Then progress to level 3. If you know what I mean.

BadMan91
02-17-22, 02:27

Nels.I googled it earlier after I read that post I learned something new today.

Tugeee
02-17-22, 16:09
Made another visit to NE.

Ruby was my therapist.

I had tipped nicely on my first visit with her so was hoping for an enhanced visit.

Unfortunately that was not the case.

Decent massage and on the flip she stayed down by my feet.

Disappointing.

Left standard tip but won't be repeating with her.

TrashCan8
02-19-22, 01:21

Ruby was my therapist.

I had tipped nicely on my first visit with her so was hoping for an enhanced visit.

Disappointing.

Left standard tip but won't be repeating with her.I've tried there many times. Nothing more than L1. I had a really good long term thing with Suzy, she would give a great L1 but nothing more. Even offered her a high amount for L2. Most she ever offered more was a prostate massage which I declined.

Rider23
02-19-22, 16:02

Ruby was my therapist.

Disappointing.

Left standard tip but won't be repeating with her.I have seen ruby for a long time now and can never get anything else. Although she usually is at the side on the table and puts her leg up on it to allow a little rubbing on her.

TrashCan8
02-19-22, 16:22

Nels.L1 is a handshake standard finish. L2 is a mouth hug finish. L3 is well it's L3.

GgHeat
02-24-22, 11:55
Anyone visited Essential in Highland yet? Just found them on AL https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205673.html.

Tompit24
02-24-22, 19:20
Anyone visited Essential in Highland yet? Just found them on AL https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205673.html.Dunno? But find it interesting that J!ding on Archer is also having a "grand opening" with the same pics and they say Lucy is back. Could they be linked?.

StraightEdge27
02-25-22, 01:27
Anyone visited Essential in Highland yet? Just found them on AL https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205673.html.Wasn't there a place there before? Could have sworn it was reported as legit on RM long ago. Hard to believe that you'll find anything more than L1 around here anyway without a drive.

GgHeat
02-25-22, 11:29
Dunno? But find it interesting that J!ding on Archer is also having a "grand opening" with the same pics and they say Lucy is back. Could they be linked?.Yeah I noticed that as well, 3 other places too. Makes you wonder.

GgHeat
02-25-22, 11:32
Wasn't there a place there before? Could have sworn it was reported as legit on RM long ago. Hard to believe that you'll find anything more than L1 around here anyway without a drive.Yes there was a place there before. Was able to get L1 depending on provider, but rare. I only tried a couple times and gave up.

RegionGuy
02-26-22, 19:15
Just drove by there and looked. They are not open yet still under construction.

Tugeee
03-02-22, 14:00
I stopped by yesterday afternoon and saw the familiar neon OPEN sign on so I decided to check it out.

As was expected, none of the advertised women were there.

This is a typical Region area spa where the grandma massage therapists go to retire.

My therapist that day was Coco.

She did a very enthusiastic massage including my ears and some Chinese foot torture.

Allowed some otc touching up top.

Standard release on the flip with no negotiation.

I left the standard tip and she was pleased.

Saw a thinner grandma on the way out.

The restaurant next door is definitely worth visiting.

RegionGuy
03-02-22, 14:36
Thanks for saving me a trip. I was planning on going today and reporting back. And yes The restaurant is very good!

I stopped by yesterday afternoon and saw the familiar neon OPEN sign on so I decided to check it out.

As was expected, none of the advertised women were there.

This is a typical Region area spa where the grandma massage therapists go to retire.

My therapist that day was Coco.

She did a very enthusiastic massage including my ears and some Chinese foot torture.

Allowed some otc touching up top.

Standard release on the flip with no negotiation.

I left the standard tip and she was pleased.

Saw a thinner grandma on the way out..

James F
03-03-22, 16:28
Is it just me or is the Mamasan there contrary all the time? I've walked out four or five timed because she always seems surly.

StraightEdge27
03-03-22, 18:54
Is it just me or is the Mamasan there contrary all the time? I've walked out four or five timed because she always seems surly.I've never experienced that. Always has come across as friendly and that's all.

Tinley708
03-03-22, 18:56
Is it just me or is the Mamasan there contrary all the time? I've walked out four or five timed because she always seems surly.If you ask any questions or ask about the girls she is indeed. Guess you are supposed to take her assignment with no input. The house rate is high enough for an hour, she should be pretty accommodating.

Tugeee
03-09-22, 14:57
Drove by yesterday and the open sign was on.

I was working so couldn't stop in to see if it's the same crew or not.

Looks like they have extended their vacation.

Now scheduled to reopen on March 3.

Wenger
03-12-22, 10:06
So I'm going to be in Griffith next week for some work and figured I'd get some pleasure in too. I see that Healthy Day is back open, and was wondering how things are there or would I be better off at Seoul? Hoping for an L2 but reading back a few pages don't expect anything more than standard. I rarely get into Indiana so figured I'd ask if anyone has any suggestions.

TrashCan8
03-12-22, 23:04
So I'm going to be in Griffith next week for some work and figured I'd get some pleasure in too. I see that Healthy Day is back open, and was wondering how things are there or would I be better off at Seoul? Hoping for an L2 but reading back a few pages don't expect anything more than standard. I rarely get into Indiana so figured I'd ask if anyone has any suggestions.There's only one place that offers more than L1 and it's In Michigan city.

TrashCan8
03-12-22, 23:07
Does anyone know if it's strictly legit or is there anything available?

Moejoo
03-13-22, 00:21
Is it just me or is the Mamasan there contrary all the time? I've walked out four or five timed because she always seems surly.She is really tough on the girls, every girl I got to know a bit hated her by the time they left and many of them left because she drove them off. Aside from Mia / Penny no girl has lasted very long there. These girls were all very skilled at massage. She had a new girl last week, pear shaped with no massage skills at all. That is a first for me on both those, I recommend declining if she gets pushed your way.