PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

Magnum43
05-11-21, 13:17
Read an ad for you-Spa on the presidential street. It said they line up the girls so you can pick. Just wondered if any of you have been there and is it true. I may take a chance on it. Only thing is it looks like it is in a strip mall and I usually stay away from them because I feel like they don't offer any extras. That's just me.

IndyGolfer60
05-11-21, 21:13
Read an ad for you-Spa on the presidential street. It said they line up the girls so you can pick. Just wondered if any of you have been there and is it true. I may take a chance on it. Only thing is it looks like it is in a strip mall and I usually stay away from them because I feel like they don't offer any extras. That's just me.Haven't been in a while always hit and miss there sometimes nothing extra sometimes HE never had anything more than HE offered.

TigerKing
05-11-21, 21:53
Has anyone heard from Macie off RR? I haven't got a response from the last number I have for her. Not sure if she's UTR now or what but if anyone has any info it would be appreciated. I've always had a good sessions with her.

TravelDog55
05-12-21, 08:32
I will be traveling to Indy next week and I have been reading the forum and I am hoping someone would PM me so I can ask some location questions. I am having a hard time following the location names. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skeet Ulrich
05-12-21, 10:34
I Swung by Arby's this week and had time for a massage. I Drew Apple. Cute and petite.

She gave a solid attempt at a massage. Got some extra one on one time afterwards.

CBJ.

CFS.

Not much to write home about. She's pretty tight down below and begged me to go slow and not too deep.

It was a solid way to spend an hour on a lazy afternoon.

Massage was a 7/10.

Extras were a 7/10.

Note: Apple's English is really bad. On the flip, all I understood was, "You pay first".

Add'l note: if you gently kiss on her neck while thrusting inside of her, she cums pretty quickly.

Warning: yet again, there was a car with an older white woman watching the entrance of Sweets. She was there when I left around 2:00 pm. But was not there when I arrived.

Stay safe.

Rls0179
05-12-21, 11:41
Went for a visit at west 16th recently and took the 1/2 hr. Gal was pleasant enough and giggles a lot. Starts out with a dry rub the adds oil, not a massage but some rubbing. Then on the flip the girls come out with some more rubbing to get Jr excited. Menu wide open but only did HE because if FS is like massage it wouldn't be good, HE was nothing close to special. Does allow lots of roaming and gets down to panties with fiv allowed. Looks to be late 30's 6/10 on looks, 8/10 on body with firm c's and nice ass. 40 house, 40 tip. 140 for FS if you want and no bargaining. Nothing like the one that usedd to be there. Understands and speaks English better then she let's on.

Indyguy69
05-12-21, 12:43
She's never been gone, for the right discreet person. Treat her right. She's a sweetheart. Always in need of a bit of help and will reward you back quite handsomely.Brunette with stunning blue eyes? I didn't realize she did massages when I was seeing her.

Lost And Found
05-12-21, 20:05
Stay away.

Up sell, up sell, up sell.

Minimum hour.

Roaming discouraged.

Minimal tease.

No HE. Not even any SS.

Free TS. Oh boy.

Left. Closest reliable shop was BP. Nice. FS double pop. Lesson learned.

Bromad1972
05-13-21, 01:17
Stay away.

Left. Closest reliable shop was BP. Nice. FS double pop. Lesson learned.Where / what is BP?

Noobie92
05-13-21, 17:06
Where / what is BP?Probably Black Peony? But I'm not 100% sure. I've never heard anything super about it til this post.

Cooter Jones
05-13-21, 23:43
Went to Phoenix. The woman who came in was late 30's, a bit chubby with some baby damage. I think its the same girl that was working there 3 years ago with 20 to 30 lbs added. Went for FS. It was okay, nothing great. The condom broke at the end so I doused my pecker in hand sanitizer before I toweled off and stopped at the closest gas station for a piss and scrub. Keep living the dream bros.

TheGeek
05-14-21, 01:40
What's the name of the place in Muncie? I live close by, but never thought there was anything to be had there. I've been driving to parlors on the north side of Indy without much luck. Just usual standard finish.Place off McGalliard and the place off Tillotson will both get the job done.

TheGeek
05-14-21, 01:42
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/120674

Gave this one a try today. Nice space, decent massage. Finish was fun. Great tits, some exploring, nothing beyond the basic HE.

Getreal
05-14-21, 01:44
Just wanted to say thanks. I RTFF and did my homework. Had a great time at Phoenix. No problems finding it. I made up some BS story about being there before and got what I was seeking.

TexasBuckNut
05-14-21, 10:41

Gave this one a try today. Nice space, decent massage. Finish was fun. Great tits, some exploring, nothing beyond the basic HE.TG, thanks for TOFTT. Do you have any more details about the experience? Hotel or apartment, etc? Thanks!

JohnGuest
05-14-21, 11:34

Gave this one a try today. Nice space, decent massage. Finish was fun. Great tits, some exploring, nothing beyond the basic HE.Her prices accurate? $150 an hour? AMPs charge $60 an hour.

John Guest.

DuggerJug
05-14-21, 12:38
Went bk to Beech grove (Sun Spa) and got surprised again. Very cute asian named Wendy visiting until the end of the month from Chicago. Nice rack excellent massage. Daty with enthusiasm std please $ tip. Will repeat.

PurpleHey
05-14-21, 17:19
The sign just says Spa, but it is inside the Castleton (9056). Wendy answered, 45-55,6/10, short girl b-cup. Satan backless dress so bonus for lots of skin. Rub only and on to open menu. CBJ w FIV. $. Left happy but will not repeat (I like to be teased, plus mechanical covered HE). Stay safe.

PurpleHey
05-14-21, 17:22
It was mentioned a few posts ago but can a senior confirm the Russian ending at Tranquility? Message me.

Noobie92
05-14-21, 18:21
It was mentioned a few posts ago but can a senior confirm the Russian ending at Tranquility? Message me.Helen at Tranquility will Russian you all day, can confirm. I mean I never asked for it but she gets worked up easy and starts going for it. So if you ask it's a definite.

Noobie92
05-15-21, 02:44
I was robbed at by an RR listing tonight at gunpoint. I don't want to give too many details for fear of retribution.

The listing that got me is now down and a new one is up that is not the exact same but very similar and popped up by the time I got home.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226367

I know that looks fake af, the other pics weren't this unrealistic and they even had a chick on the phone who was very pleasant and convincing. Scariest shit that's happened to me in a while.

Please stay safe.

BizzSenna
05-15-21, 07:31
Helen at Tranquility will Russian you all day, can confirm. I mean I never asked for it but she gets worked up easy and starts going for it. So if you ask it's a definite.Meaning a t**ty f**k, correct?

Samster1313
05-15-21, 09:56
Went Friday and agree with Ris. The massage was lousy and the fun part was just above that. I don't think I will go back. The previous lady was much more fun. Maybe because it was the first time I was there. I spent the 140 but it could have been better.

Went for a visit at west 16th recently and took the 1/2 hr. Gal was pleasant enough and giggles a lot. Starts out with a dry rub the adds oil, not a massage but some rubbing. Then on the flip the girls come out with some more rubbing to get Jr excited. Menu wide open but only did HE because if FS is like massage it wouldn't be good, HE was nothing close to special. Does allow lots of roaming and gets down to panties with fiv allowed. Looks to be late 30's 6/10 on looks, 8/10 on body with firm c's and nice ass. 40 house, 40 tip. 140 for FS if you want and no bargaining. Nothing like the one that usedd to be there. Understands and speaks English better then she let's on.

HasselFree
05-15-21, 12:31
I was robbed at by an RR listing tonight at gunpoint. I don't want to give too many details for fear of retribution.

The listing that got me is now down and a new one is up that is not the exact same but very similar and popped up by the time I got home.

I know that looks fake af, the other pics weren't this unrealistic and they even had a chick on the phone who was very pleasant and convincing. Scariest shit that's happened to me in a while.

Please stay safe.Checked the link and it gives all of Saturdays listings. Can you give a general location or a bit more regarding the ad, so we can figure it out in order to avoid?

Ramses12
05-15-21, 17:01

Please stay safe.Holly shit! You should give more details so that people can avoid!

Be safe everyone.

Noobie92
05-15-21, 17:21
Checked the link and it gives all of Saturdays listings. Can you give a general location or a bit more regarding the ad, so we can figure it out in order to avoid?Got my nerve back this morning and willing to divulge. Fairfield W Southern Ave, Airport Area. Black trans woman under disguise of a sexy white girl ad. Spoofed their number in all ads to different numbers, but I figured out that their real number is 773-XXX-6279. Lists all sorts of fake names in ads near airport. Found out they go by tiff and their real name is probably Terrell, as they forced me to Zelle them money and saw the name on account. If you google search that number you will find listings all over the country for trans woman but the pics in those are also fake. Other identifier is that they said 300 hh and 400 h over text and may use the same numbers in the future.

Told me by text to meet them on 2nd floor. I went up there. No one was there. Texted "I'm here" waiting for a door to open. Waited too long should've known something was up. Out of the stairwell / fire escape appears a large black trans woman who I did not immediately identify as sketchy until they had closed half the distance between me and them. I started to back away toward the elevator when they said "Are you here to see my friend?" I said "nope" and took off toward the elevator. Then they shoved their hand in their purse and yelled "Don't fucking move" in a much more manly voice. They never actually produced a gun but kept their hand in the purse the entire time like they did have one. The bag looked heavy and I wasn't willing to find out.

Tried to take elevator and they kept their foot in the door the whole time forcing me through the motions of paying them $300 on Zelle. They saw my bank account and tried to get more but I told them to just take the extra $60 cash from my pocket and please leave me alone. Finally they accepted. It was all super noisy and the hotel parking lot was full, I'm actually pretty surprised no one came out of their room to see what was going on or at least call the front desk. I guess people staying in sketchy aiport hotels are probably numb to this and would rather keep their own lives / dignity intact.

The last ad posted that I could identify as them said "Visiting until 11 AM". Around noon the ad was gone. Has probably already skipped town but be alert. Maybe stick to AMPs for a week or so to be sure. Vet "New Listings" thoroughly by Facetime or meeting in public first.

LuvULots
05-16-21, 07:30
After not mongering for over a year I ventured out to Tranquility. I was met by a fairly attractive gal, a 6 or 7 on the AMP scale. I didn't get her name so sorry. She was pretty big up top but I got nothing but a massage. She didn't even do any teasing. I am not sure if I gave off a bad vibe or what. She did tell me to ask for the other girl the next time. On the way out I did notice a girl laying on a bed behind the partition towards the front. The massage was ok but she spent a lot of time looking at the clock. The cost was 60 for an hour. I won't go back. Stay safe!

TheGeek
05-16-21, 20:28
TG, thanks for TOFTT. Do you have any more details about the experience? Hotel or apartment, etc? Thanks!Its at her house. Like in an upstairs room.

Scout317
05-17-21, 00:21
Anyone seen this chick?

https://megshealinghands.simdif.com/

Curiously cautious.I tried to see here, but she ghosted once I showed up.

AJ Ball
05-17-21, 10:13
I believe this dude has done this for a long time, when I was still in my somewhat earlier days to this, after deciding years of AMPs weren't enough, I finally started checking into providers. I believe I ran into this same Fucker, I get to a hotel in Castleton and a kinda cute mixed girl at the door, I hand her $60 as agreed for an hour massage, I inspect the room and see your Trany Fucker in the bathroom, I nicely say "I'm not interested but you guys keep the $60 for your trouble. " I felt that was fair, I walk to the door, the Trany fucking guy and the girl try to grab my arms, I'm like Ha! You want to do that, I'm 6'5 260, I elbowed the Trans in the face and snatched my 60 from the girl and said "you're lucky I'm nice and I'll end this here, as I point at my concealed gun. Definitely broke that fuckers nose, that had to be 5 years ago, I can't believe He's still trying this BS, that mothafucker don't deserve your respectful "they"he's a fucking punk ass *****, Stay safe!

AJ.

Got my nerve back this morning and willing to divulge. Fairfield W Southern Ave, Airport Area. Black trans woman under disguise of a sexy white girl ad. Spoofed their number in all ads to different numbers, but I figured out that their real number is 773-XXX-6279. Lists all sorts of fake names in ads near airport. Found out they go by tiff and their real name is probably Terrell, as they forced me to Zelle them money and saw the name on account. If you google search that number you will find listings all over the country for trans woman but the pics in those are also fake. Other identifier is that they said 300 hh and 400 h over text and may use the same numbers in the future.

Told me by text to meet them on 2nd floor. I went up there. No one was there. Texted "I'm here" waiting for a door to open. Waited too long should've known something was up. Out of the stairwell / fire escape appears a large black trans woman who I did not immediately identify as sketchy until they had closed half the distance between me and them. I started to back away toward the elevator when they said "Are you here to see my friend?" I said "nope" and took off toward the elevator. Then they shoved their hand in their purse and yelled "Don't fucking move" in a much more manly voice. They never actually produced a gun but kept their hand in the purse the entire time like they did have one. The bag looked heavy and I wasn't willing to find out.

Tried to take elevator and they kept their foot in the door the whole time forcing me through the motions of paying them $300 on Zelle. They saw my bank account and tried to get more but I told them to just take the extra $60 cash from my pocket and please leave me alone. Finally they accepted. It was all super noisy and the hotel parking lot was full, I'm actually pretty surprised no one came out of their room to see what was going on or at least call the front desk. I guess people staying in sketchy aiport hotels are probably numb to this and would rather keep their own lives / dignity intact.

The last ad posted that I could identify as them said "Visiting until 11 AM". Around noon the ad was gone. Has probably already skipped town but be alert. Maybe stick to AMPs for a week or so to be sure. Vet "New Listings" thoroughly by Facetime or meeting in public first.

SuperDave69
05-17-21, 14:20
Was out on a rainy day today,finished work early was heading home to eat and relax。I thought what better way to relax then to stop and get a rub. I was around 70th and North Shadeland and decided to stop at scrubs。I am really glad I did! Young 30 something answered the door. She was new and had a great attitude, nice body and pretty face. It has been my experience that the prettier the therapist the more average the massage. I was wrong she was smoking hot and the massage was just as good。I paid 60/60 and was home before dinner. Have a good week gentleman, life is short be sure to enjoy it while you can.

Wwalker
05-17-21, 21:56
I had a dream that I stopped in Phoenix for some therapy. I was greeted at the door by Cici. I'd say she's maybe a 5 on the Indy AMP scale and guessing 48-52 in age. I made a trip to the RR first to scout out the place for younger better talent. Nothing better in site. The A team must have left the building. Didn't have time to go anywhere else so I TOFTT. Massage was decent and Menu was wide open, price was somewhat negotiable. Not planning to go back until better options are avail. I think overall the scene in Indy is not very good these days. I hear Better quality Ladies come to Indy on occasion but don't stay long, probably lots of reasons. I am guessing lower customer volume, fat ugly mongers and hard to make as much as they do on the coast cities as well as worries about being robbed or raided. I woke up from my dream and hoping for better dreams in the future. Stay Safe.

Nice Guy 1001
05-18-21, 17:46
Hi, wanted to check if anyone has tried this one out:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/225435

Thoughts?

Bjcim Seeker
05-18-21, 20:13
I got a new girl at Still Waters. Anna. Petite and a 7/10 for AMP. It was busy and originally thought I had to wait until 6 but she came in 550-555. A bit flirty from her go. Did some light massage with sheet on me. Took sheet off and did a nice sensual soft massage. Quickly went to teasing. Flipped over for the finish. Kept going even after I popped. Clean up and some half effort rubs. HE was good but not much of a massage. I was there 20-25 minutes. I was going to reduce standard tip but didn't want to ask for change.

Diver268
05-18-21, 21:03
Does anyone know where Linda went? She was the lady who has been there for months. If you go there now its a whole new bunch of girls. If you know where she went please PM me. Thank you.

ColoradoJoe
05-19-21, 07:24
I got a new girl at Still Waters. Anna. Petite and a 7/10 for AMP. It was busy and originally thought I had to wait until 6 but she came in 550-555. A bit flirty from her go. Did some light massage with sheet on me. Took sheet off and did a nice sensual soft massage. Quickly went to teasing. Flipped over for the finish. Kept going even after I popped. Clean up and some half effort rubs. HE was good but not much of a massage. I was there 20-25 minutes. I was going to reduce standard tip but didn't want to ask for change.I've seen Anna a couple times recently and was treated royally. Good massage, great tease and awesome finish. She's still a little bashful but allowed free roaming and exposed her breasts for play.

Flirty and fun.

IndyGolfer60
05-19-21, 09:38
Haven't been in a while always hit and miss there sometimes nothing extra sometimes HE never had anything more than HE offered.Stopped by around 545 on Tuesday. No lineup but met by a flirty girl who was happy to see me. Took half hour was there because of tight muscles from weekend golf trip. Massage before flip was just ok. She gave a great HE with some Prostrate without me asking. After finish she finished my massage and seemed to know where my tight spots were and hit them. She wanted tip before HE and I had given her. 4 and she was happy with that. I gave her an extra ten on leaving for making me feel great and going over as it was 45 minutes.

Matthew71
05-19-21, 10:56
Just returning to Indy after living in Hawaii for a few years. The scene there is quite different. Prices are higher as expected but quality is impressive but only a few quality FS establishments. Most providers there are also looking for boyfriends / Green cards and just a date for a night. Most are usually under or around 30. Thai massage is the norm there and I will miss the body contact and manipulation. If anyone is visiting I'd be happy to give you some pointers. Getting back into the Indy scene now and ot looks like there are some interesting choices. Mainly like good massage and a standard finish. Russian finishes are my pipedream but that is a lofty expectation. Tried you spa since BB was still closed which used to be my go to. Missing the librarian. Good massage from 5/10 Mamamasan and even did some prostate massage. Not really KY thing but it got the job done. She was sweet but massage was too soft and lack luster. Still looking for a regular gal to take care of me. Thinking still water or Phoenix next. Any info on the busty one and Tranquility would help. Anyone have a name for her?

Matthew71
05-19-21, 11:22
Had a very similar experience last week. Fairly attractive for Indy and really sweet. Massage was so so. Never seen a line up there I assumed she was the only one working.

Stopped by around 545 on Tuesday. No lineup but met by a flirty girl who was happy to see me. Took half hour was there because of tight muscles from weekend golf trip. Massage before flip was just ok. She gave a great HE with some Prostrate without me asking. After finish she finished my massage and seemed to know where my tight spots were and hit them. She wanted tip before HE and I had given her. 4 and she was happy with that. I gave her an extra ten on leaving for making me feel great and going over as it was 45 minutes.

Fav6977
05-19-21, 16:15
I have texted with her / them on two occasions, but have not pulled the trigger yet.

One girl: 140 for 30 minutes, 160 for 60. Pretty standard for hotel Asians.

Two girls: 260 for 30 and 320 for 60.

Extended stay hotel on Shadeland south of 82nd.

Good luck!

Hi, wanted to check if anyone has tried this one out:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/225435

Thoughts?

ChipRock
05-19-21, 20:46
Was out on a rainy day today,finished work early was heading home to eat and relax。I thought what better way to relax then to stop and get a rub. I was around 70th and North Shadeland and decided to stop at scrubs。I am really glad I did! Young 30 something answered the door. She was new and had a great attitude, nice body and pretty face. It has been my experience that the prettier the therapist the more average the massage. I was wrong she was smoking hot and the massage was just as good。I paid 60/60 and was home before dinner. Have a good week gentleman, life is short be sure to enjoy it while you can.Name? PM preferred.

ChipRock
05-19-21, 20:54
Visited Daily last week. Two techs on duty (lying on the couches covered up at 2 pm). Wendy - 45-50 and CiCi in late 20's. CiCi did not look happy. Got Wendy. Frisky from the start, good tease early flip. Kept her face in the danger zone inspecting the boys. If I popped without warning she would have either been blinded or gotten a good dollop of hair gel. Standard pricing.

ChipRock
05-19-21, 20:56
Visited today. Told it was half hour wait. I left and cane back in 20 minutes. Placed in room - 40 minutes later without a hello I left.

TravelDog55
05-19-21, 21:49
I texted and got the same response. I asked if the girls in the pic are the girls available. They responded with a pic of the girls. I met them for the 2 girls for 320 Both girls were as advertised 9/10 and 7/10. Undressed, they went right to work. CBJ, 69, FS both, finished with a hand release. Ended up 25 min but I didn't mind I probably would have tipped them 60 if I paid for a HH They did tell me they would only be here 6 more days then they are being sent somewhere else.

I have texted with her / them on two occasions, but have not pulled the trigger yet.

One girl: 140 for 30 minutes, 160 for 60. Pretty standard for hotel Asians.

Two girls: 260 for 30 and 320 for 60.

Extended stay hotel on Shadeland south of 82nd.

Good luck!

Joty3000
05-20-21, 11:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JustMe2489
05-20-21, 12:57
I've been and have had mixed results. First time only HE was on the menu. I told her what I wanted and she said no. During the HE she gave me the name of who to ask for to get full service. I returned a while later and FS was on the menu but it was ok. Nothing great.

I have not repeated.

Probably Black Peony? But I'm not 100% sure. I've never heard anything super about it til this post.

Slugger22
05-20-21, 14:56
I texted and got the same response. I asked if the girls in the pic are the girls available. They responded with a pic of the girls. I met them for the 2 girls for 320 Both girls were as advertised 9/10 and 7/10. Undressed, they went right to work. CBJ, 69, FS both, finished with a hand release. Ended up 25 min but I didn't mind I probably would have tipped them 60 if I paid for a HH They did tell me they would only be here 6 more days then they are being sent somewhere else.Did they require masks the whole time and did they wear one?

IndyGuyGuy
05-20-21, 15:58
Anybody with more info on Becki, I researched and found mixed reviews. Appreciate it, was thinking of pulling trigger next week.

Beanes9021
05-20-21, 18:02
Just returning to Indy after living in Hawaii for a few years. The scene there is quite different. Prices are higher as expected but quality is impressive but only a few quality FS establishments. Most providers there are also looking for boyfriends / Green cards and just a date for a night. Most are usually under or around 30. Thai massage is the norm there and I will miss the body contact and manipulation. If anyone is visiting I'd be happy to give you some pointers. Getting back into the Indy scene now and ot looks like there are some interesting choices. Mainly like good massage and a standard finish. Russian finishes are my pipedream but that is a lofty expectation. Tried you spa since BB was still closed which used to be my go to. Missing the librarian. Good massage from 5/10 Mamamasan and even did some prostate massage. Not really KY thing but it got the job done. She was sweet but massage was too soft and lack luster. Still looking for a regular gal to take care of me. Thinking still water or Phoenix next. Any info on the busty one and Tranquility would help. Anyone have a name for her?Look up Luna at Thai Therapeutic Massage. She gives a good massage and extras are available, expect to pay Hawaii prices.

ChipRock
05-20-21, 19:50
Wendy, short broad woman 40's. Quick to offer menu. Average rates. Meh. Indy is bringing me down. Where are the tall young vixens?

RunForGold
05-20-21, 22:52
Wendy, short broad woman 40's. Quick to offer menu. Average rates. Meh. Indy is bringing me down. Where are the tall young vixens?This experience was the worst of my many years of the hobby. I had higher hopes after reading their ad on RR, but it was all a myth. This place gets a zero on my scale of AMP.

TravelDog55
05-20-21, 23:24
I took mine off when I hit the door because I am fully vac. They took theirs on and off.

Did they require masks the whole time and did they wear one?

Couster
05-21-21, 11:10
Anyone have any experience with this one? New to RR, I believe.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/221931

Indyjc01
05-21-21, 13:36
You might want to ask on the Bloomington forum too because the ad say "Location: Bloomington, Indianapolis".

Anyone have any experience with this one? New to RR, I believe.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/221931

JayP654
05-21-21, 13:49
I have been hearing bad things about girls on rub ratings, so just wanted to see if anyone has info on Melissa? Looking for a woman who does a decent rub and to do a manual finish, not AMP for a regular. If you know anyone pm me please.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551

Scout317
05-21-21, 14:24
I have been hearing bad things about girls on rub ratings, so just wanted to see if anyone has info on Melissa? Looking for a woman who does a decent rub and to do a manual finish, not AMP for a regular. If you know anyone pm me please.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551Funny, I was just thinking about booking with her. If I can get in I will let you know.

Diver268
05-21-21, 14:55
Wendy, short broad woman 40's. Quick to offer menu. Average rates. Meh. Indy is bringing me down. Where are the tall young vixens?You are so correct. I already miss the other lady that was there. Was there about 10 minutes, then someone came in. She went out then came back in and told me I need to go but she would give me next time free. Sorry I will not be going back. She is a complete waste of time.

Zerbert003
05-22-21, 07:41

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551The only thing I know is she lives with Becki and they have a great home / location together. I have seen Becki whom no longer has a full menu, but is decent to look and casually feel while she provides a massage and basic HE at $.5. Melissa has a time slot schedule approach like Becki but that is all I know besides a great clean secluded safe location they both share for now.

ManWithPants
05-22-21, 09:40
I went to Day Spa in Plainfield. The woman I got gave me a really hard massage on my back, arms, and legs. She flipped me over, gave me some soft rubs, and then eagerly asked if I wanted tugged. I said yes, so she sat on the table in front of me and started stroking me off. I didn't feel her up like I normally do because she acting like she didn't want to be touched. It was still a good massage that left me cumming.

Keith D
05-22-21, 14:18
The only thing I know is she lives with Becki and they have a great home / location together. I have seen Becki whom no longer has a full menu, but is decent to look and casually feel while she provides a massage and basic HE at $.5. Melissa has a time slot schedule approach like Becki but that is all I know besides a great clean secluded safe location they both share for now.Never seen her, but gave me the run around via text three different occasions, twice tried to short me, ghosted me after scheduling. I won't be seeing either of them.

MrElbows
05-22-21, 15:21

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551Recently saw her for the first time. Her rub was ok. On the flip she got topless. Nice naturals. HE finish. Not bad. Didn't use full time. Bigger gal.

Magnum43
05-24-21, 09:33
Tried Lavenders for the first time. Teena met at the door with a warm friendly hug. Figured there would be extras to be had then. Took an hour for 60. She showed me to a small dimly lit room and told me to undress. After a little bit of rubbing with unlimited UTC roaming and the flip she offered CBJ. The first time I have had with BJ with saran wrap for the cover. It is thinner than condom and actually works pretty well. I sometimes don't finish real fast, but Teena stayed on task and got the job done. Forgot to mention she got the pups out and let me play with and kiss them as well as pulled her panties down and let me rub the kitty but no five. Over all good experience. Will repeat.

HotJohnDog
05-24-21, 09:51
Searched and found no reviews. Is there a code name for this one? Any info out there?

BearCoach1
05-24-21, 10:39
Searched and found no reviews. Is there a code name for this one? Any info out there?Unless something has changed, there are no extras here. I have had really good massages from very hot MT's, typically in skirts. BUT, I always left with extra money in my pocket.

IndyGolfer60
05-24-21, 10:56
Searched and found no reviews. Is there a code name for this one? Any info out there?I searched and pulled up reviews back to 2018.

Matthew71
05-24-21, 11:29
BGPD sporadically sitting outside Sun the past couple days. Watching everyone that drives by. It's a busy parking lot. Went to reliable scrubs for a awkward massage technique but standard finish. Be careful fellas.

AceOfKinks69
05-24-21, 12:09
Searched and found no reviews. Is there a code name for this one? Any info out there?Looks the part but that's all you get. Massage was so so.

BearCoach1
05-24-21, 12:59
Good news for westsiders. The light was on and mongers are inside. I hope everyone is being safe after the recent reports.

Noobie92
05-24-21, 13:08
Searched and found no reviews. Is there a code name for this one? Any info out there?I really enjoyed Ruyi even without the extras. Do yourself a favor and just go w / 90 minutes because you probably won't tip extra. I left 20 for tip. I got 60 minutes, she flipped me at 45 or 50 and then notified me there were only 10 minutes left and asked if I'd like another half hour for 30. She was really, really good at massage (I saw Ann), so I went for it. She was one of the few providers who really massaged my stomach and chest which turned me on. She gets close to erogenous zones, but no HE. I even asked and she giggled and politely declined and continued with a great massage. I slipped out of the towel a couple times and she would just cover it up gently. At the end she was very friendly and gave me her business card and asked me to come back.

The place stays busy, so I wonder if regulars are getting HEs. Every single review has always said no. I wonder if you bring back the card if it'll help. I dunno, never made it back but it's always in my mind. Her hands were so skilled, if there was an HE to be had, I know it'd be good.

Cleanfun4
05-24-21, 17:30
I really enjoyed Ruyi even without the extras. Do yourself a favor and just go w / 90 minutes because you probably won't tip extra. I left 20 for tip. I got 60 minutes, she flipped me at 45 or 50 and then notified me there were only 10 minutes left and asked if I'd like another half hour for 30. She was really, really good at massage (I saw Ann), so I went for it. .... if there was an HE to be had, I know it'd be good.I had the exact same experience, w / same Ann. Went in and two girls answered the door. Both were younger and very attractive on the local AMP scale. Ann was good, but the other was Smoking! They said they were both with someone, come back in an hour. I was on a time schedule, but damn the other girl looked good! I moved my schedule and wasted some time.

After the monger cars left, I went in and got with Ann. Great massage, just the right tease to make you sure you were leaving satisfied. Then. "TIMES UP! Would you like another 30 minutes. ? -smile- Not happy, but still horny, "sure". BUM, BUm, bum, no love. No more tease. Roaming totally off the table. Even her attitude went flat. "All done. Here's my card, ask for me. See you next time. ".

No, you won't.

Not my first rodeo by a long shot, but she knew just how to wave the red cape to keep the bull moving where she wanted. Mad respect for her skill. Fool me once, shame on me. I left feeling like I was mongering the streets in Asia as a 20 yo again, and just got played by a couple of bar girls for half my paycheck.

Not complaining! The mystery of what's to come keeps it entertaining.

Cleanfun4
05-24-21, 17:53
Had a dream that I wound up back at a place near EagleCreek that used to go by Lemon (now Monica? Seem to be advertising a lot and saw a few reviews here that must have led ne to dream about it. In the dream, I went to get a short 30 min and leave relaxed, but when I walked in and was met by a younger girl in a cocktail dress gone nightie, it was '60 and let's see how far this goes'. Things quickly went off script. She put the pillow over the face hole, like after the flip, and told me to start face up. My face wasn't the only thing that was up. She half rubbed my legs for 30 seconds, then motioned if I wanted HJ. Nod. Then she made the ring with her right fingers and put her left pointer through it. NOD!

Settled on $. 4 and she was off to it! No massaging, no teasing, just straight to it. My impression was that she really is new, and just had no idea what the normal process looks like.

The service itself was so-so. I like the teasing first, and it was kind of bland. If your into no BSing around, this may be perfect for you. I probably won't repeat, but just me.

She finished with a lame massage with WAY to much oil, that just wouldn't end. I really should have stuck to 30 minutes.

Hmmm. Maybe I will repeat tomorrow.

Stay safe and have Fun.

Dusty4044
05-24-21, 18:15
Look up Luna at Thai Therapeutic Massage. She gives a good massage and extras are available, expect to pay Hawaii prices.How is her menu? I've gone to see Luna a couple times. The massage was good but didn't have luck with any extras.

PrinterMike
05-25-21, 08:53
She probably said your her favorite and she really likes you. She's the firehouse girl. It's all about the FS and done. Which makes me wonder who is at the firehouse now?

Personally I wouldn't repeat with her. No tease at all.

Mike.

Had a dream that I wound up back at a place near EagleCreek that used to go by Lemon (now Monica? Seem to be advertising a lot and saw a few reviews here that must have led ne to dream about it. In the dream, I went to get a short 30 min and leave relaxed, but when I walked in and was met by a younger girl in a cocktail dress gone nightie, it was '60 and let's see how far this goes'. Things quickly went off script. She put the pillow over the face hole, like after the flip, and told me to start face up. My face wasn't the only thing that was up. She half rubbed my legs for 30 seconds, then motioned if I wanted HJ. Nod. Then she made the ring with her right fingers and put her left pointer through it. NOD!

Settled on $. 4 and she was off to it! No massaging, no teasing, just straight to it. My impression was that she really is new, and just had no idea what the normal process looks like.

The service itself was so-so. I like the teasing first, and it was kind of bland. If your into no BSing around, this may be perfect for you. I probably won't repeat, but just me.

She finished with a lame massage with WAY to much oil, that just wouldn't end. I really should have stuck to 30 minutes.

Hmmm. Maybe I will repeat tomorrow.

Stay safe and have Fun.

SeekingDan
05-25-21, 09:57
How is her menu? I've gone to see Luna a couple times. The massage was good but didn't have luck with any extras.She's picky so you have to drop more cash than you may be used to and also be somewhat attractive to her in order to get extras. I got bbj and FS though but it was whatever the massage cost+260. I had to talk her down from the 350 she wanted and I haven’t been back since she told me next time it’s 400

Cleanfun4
05-25-21, 10:07
She probably said your her favorite and she really likes you. She's the firehouse girl. It's all about the FS and done. Which makes me wonder who is at the firehouse now?

Personally I wouldn't repeat with her. No tease at all.

Mike.That's good to know, thanks! Funny, I avoided the firehouse because of a few reviews. Maybe toftt there this week.

Thanks again.

Indiguy
05-25-21, 11:24
That's good to know, thanks! Funny, I avoided the firehouse because of a few reviews. Maybe toftt there this week.

Thanks again.Useful information guys-just in time for membership renewal.

ChiTown214
05-25-21, 13:26
Anyone have a previous dream about Fay on rubratings?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/216691

IndyGolfer60
05-25-21, 21:04
Stopped by to see Amy and took enough money for the FS. She rode me like a champ.

Beanes9021
05-25-21, 23:15
How is her menu? I've gone to see Luna a couple times. The massage was good but didn't have luck with any extras.I've seen her several times. The first one, she just did a back massage, then flipped under the sheet. She did a front massage with no hint of extras even though she had me at attention. 2nd time, I asked her if she'd take care of it, so she did. Quoted $$, but I only had 1. 6 or something like that. She said okay, but next time $$ 3rd time, took $$. Asked about FS and she said $$$ She got topless for the HE and her massage is great, but she's got GPS and I don't think $$$ would be worth it. She could be a top tier provider, but she lacks personality and is just all about the money. I'd probably repeat, but mainly for the good massage and HE, not FS. For that price, I could talk some of the lesser talked about girls at AMPs in town into FS and massage twice.

Indy4620
05-26-21, 05:42
Anyone have a previous dream about Fay on rubratings?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/216691I am always curious as to why their reviews are disabled. I would be hesitant.

Agronoman
05-26-21, 12:49
Decided to try the Firehouse again hoping some new talent had arrived. This time it was Coco. I've seen her before, but not at the Firehouse. Decent massage, no tease, but on the flip FS on the menu. Much better than the other girl there.

Mr Popular
05-26-21, 16:51
She's picky so you have to drop more cash than you may be used to and also be somewhat attractive to her in order to get extras. I got bbj and FS though but it was whatever the massage cost+260. I had to talk her down from the 350 she wanted and I havent been back since she told me next time its 400My first visit I got topless HE for $100 tip. Second visit she did BBBJ then hopped on for $150 tip and it was damned near a GFE experience. There had been no third visit (yet).

SeekingDan
05-26-21, 17:18
My first visit I got topless HE for $100 tip. Second visit she did BBBJ then hopped on for $150 tip and it was damned near a GFE experience. There had been no third visit (yet).From the two times I've been I think she genuinely just says whatever amount she's feeling that day haha.

Pistol Pete
05-26-21, 17:40
Agree with previous reports. She totally has GPS. If she doesn't find you attractive, forget it. You have no chance regardless of how much cash you throw her way. She could be categorized as a UTR FS provider for sure.

Banged her early to middle part of last year 5 or 6 times. Laid down 200 roses for an hr which isn't bad at all but she was a dead lay for me. She loves her kitty licked and wasn't a big fan of providing BJ so that's a deal breaker. I felt like I was servicing her and should have been the one getting paid so quit seeing her. For 60-100 roses more there are much better GFE providers out there that are really into it and makes the experience good for you too.

Don't get me wrong, decent girl but all about the money and not the client.

MiscGuy
05-27-21, 13:20
Hi All,

Nothing spectacular to report, but thought I would share anyway. Stopped by Sweet recently. I had previously had a nice visit with Wendy, and more recently a couple of visits with Eva. I intended to see Eva, but upon entry, I was whisked away by Linda. She was petite, and bubbly, and flirty, so I thought I would try something new and allowed her to take me to a room. The massage was mostly her elbows all over my back and shoulders. She told me several times how tight my shoulders were, and she spent a ton of time there. So much so, that they are a little sore 48 hours later. It was a little strange. Anyway, just a little tease, but not much. On the flip, I asked for CFS, and we agreed. She got ready, and wanted to start with both of us standing. She was very petite, so that was ok. After a little of that, I put her on the table, and climbed on and continued. But. There was shall I say, not very much friction happening, and I am pretty thick. I couldn't feel very much, but her facial expressions looked like I was hurting her. So. It was not very pleasurable at all for either of us. Jr lost power, and I just stopped. She finished me with the standard HE and that was good. She was very friendly and bubbly, but I don't think I will repeat. She might be worth a try, and maybe some of you will like her better thank I did. Good luck out there!

Noble509
05-28-21, 05:51
Hey guys. Love the community and enjoy reading your reviews. I recently started visiting AMPs. Can't believe I've been missing out! The first location I went to was called King spa. This was my first time ever and I had 0 experience LOL. Anyway I'm a younger guy (20's). I walk in. Older lady greets me, around 45-50 I'd say? Anyway she was like 4/10 on the attractive scale. I was praying it wasn't her that was going to give me my massage. Anyway she walks back in and tells me to take my clothes off. So I take everything off but my boxers LOL. She comes back in and is like take them off! So I do. And she puts the towel me. The massage was actually 10/10 Believe it or not. No HE and to be honest I'm glad I didn't get it LOL. So right after that I start looking up new places! That same day I go to a massage place by the Castleton mall. Sorry I forgot the name but I'm sure you could find it easily on google maps. Anyway this lady was a bit more attractive. At least 6. 5/10. Bigger chest and a bit slimmer. I was really hoping for a HE here. So she starts the massage and like 5 min in. Starts stroking me and asks if I give it a thumbs up. I say yes. She asks for tip. And we get to it. I was shocked as she had signs everywhere that said nothing like that was allowed LOL. Anyway she offered BJ and FS. I opted for only a BJ and it was the worse thing ever LOL. She barely fit like 1 inch in her mouth. Felt like I wasted my money. I'll continue my post in a bit wirh about 3 other AMP experiences. Thanks guys for the posts.

Nice Guy 1001
05-28-21, 16:50
I went ahead and tried this. Thanks for your review! I did just 30 minutes with the 2 girl option for $$0. 6. The two girls are, as per your description 9/10 and 7/10, so it sounds like I got the same two. Unfortunately it ended up being a case of too much of a good thing and I didn't last long. After the POP it was very much a: Thank you. next! Situation. So feeling rushed out the door didn't feel great. But I'm not sure I can blame them. Unlike an AMP, there is no pretense about what you're there for, but a relaxing rub to the end of the time I paid for would have left a much better taste in my mouth. Anyway, it's legit and probably worth it to give it a shot even just once.

I texted and got the same response. I asked if the girls in the pic are the girls available. They responded with a pic of the girls. I met them for the 2 girls for 320 Both girls were as advertised 9/10 and 7/10. Undressed, they went right to work. CBJ, 69, FS both, finished with a hand release. Ended up 25 min but I didn't mind I probably would have tipped them 60 if I paid for a HH They did tell me they would only be here 6 more days then they are being sent somewhere else.

DixonBalls7
05-29-21, 18:17
Checked out Lavender on a whim. Two ladies working (that I saw), both 5/10 or so, 40's. Overcharged for the half ($0. 5), IMO, but the massage was good and strong, and it looks like they might offer back walking, as well. A little teasing, a bit aggressive on the finish, but wandered down to Brown-eyed Bill unexpectedly right before eruption which wasn't bad. All in all, not sure I'll repeat, but not horrible.

An aside: I'm a lurker who has been checking out various places around Indy since hitting town and I've been underwhelmed. I guess I was spoiled starting the parlors up in the great white north. If anyone's got suggestions for younger, more playful providers, I'm all ears!

Monsignor
05-30-21, 18:17
Agree with previous reports. She totally has GPS. If she doesn't find you attractive, forget it. You have no chance regardless of how much cash you throw her way. She could be categorized as a UTR FS provider for sure.

Banged her early to middle part of last year 5 or 6 times. Laid down 200 roses for an hr which isn't bad at all but she was a dead lay for me. She loves her kitty licked and wasn't a big fan of providing BJ so that's a deal breaker. I felt like I was servicing her and should have been the one getting paid so quit seeing her. For 60-100 roses more there are much better GFE providers out there that are really into it and makes the experience good for you too.

Don't get me wrong, decent girl but all about the money and not the client.I get what you guys are saying about Luna. She definitely has the capacity to be mercenary and self centered. You are also right that she has to be attracted before she will fuck you. But the difference in the experience (and, incidentally, the cost to you) is in whether your encounter with her is transactional, or relational. I can categorically state the if you treat her like a piece of ass, she will treat you like a john, including getting as much of your hard earned dollar transferred from your wallet to her hands. I treat her well, (and I do not mean financially) and take care of her needs first. She reciprocates in spades. My cost is no where near what's been quoted here, and my experience is usually GFE class.

Agronoman
05-31-21, 08:41
Stopped by to see Amy and took enough money for the FS. She rode me like a champ.I also stopped in last week and she gave me a nice BBBJ and HJ. She was the only girl working that morning.

Jeast72
05-31-21, 08:55
If any of you are missing the thin, older gal from Arlington, she's popped back up. Saw her on Emerson at Queen but don't know if she'll bounc between there and Luna like the others. Not sure if anything has changed with her or not.

SaltyLoove
05-31-21, 13:03
Where is a good place to see where these places advertise? With many of the sites not letting them post I'm having a hard time finding the ads.

Beleg
05-31-21, 13:08
So I finally made the visit this week and let me say it's probably the best experience I've had at a AMP ever. I didn't catch her name but she was about 5 ft tall maybe 100 lb nice titties for a frame but I believe they're fake and she kept telling me to bring your candy next time I see her. I think she may have been trying to tell me that her name was candy but I don't know for sure but multiple positions BBJ CFS finished with the BBJ / handjob.

Ramses12
05-31-21, 14:11
In this forum, the ladies that mongers call "girls" are around 50 years or above. So, don't expect that all these good stories will end nice if you are young and looking for younger ladies LOL. Indy AMP scene is just horrible. I recommend you guys to try Asian hotel girls that you may encounter really pretty / young girls instead of wasting your time at AMPs with old / fat prostitutes. Recently there are ads on rubratings that you can easily spot. I just saw one girl on a north side hotel next to the mall. Pretty good experience. Very nice perky naturals, tight body, pretty face and very responsive during the action. Plus it's only $.4 for half hour. I know there is one on south indy but didn't see her.

Indiguy
05-31-21, 14:43
Anybody know of Korean gals in the area who are"taking new" customers? A place on E. 82nd street advertised on RR in one ad Korean gals but not in the other. Both numbers have a local prefix.

Assmanoh
05-31-21, 19:06
I've been twice in the past couple of weeks and had above average experiences both times. Although, the previous time was not good at all. Was left in a room waiting for over 30 minutes and believe I may have dropped 40 on the floor when leaving, but that's on me. Not them.

Anyhow, first of two visits started normal. Face down and light touch massage with very little tease. I decided to try turning over after about 10 minutes. She got the pillow and kept lightly rubbing but with concentration around my mid section. Lots and lots of touching and teasing with no rush to get to the service. I was allowed to reach inside her shorts and touch as well. I was in no hurry to move on so did this for the next 10-15 minutes before asking for FS. Made the donation and laid back down. She disrobed and climbed on the table. I hadn't realized she didn't apply a cover and before I knew it, I was inside. I couldn't undo it so I just kept going and it wasn't long before it was over.

Second visit, I started face up and she understood what I wanted. Spent 20 minutes lightly teasing and touching but not rushing toward a finish. I was allowed to roam again with no push back. This time I had a cover and proceeded with a BBBJ and cfs finish. Rates were standard for this service at APM's. To my knowledge only one person was working each time but did meet a much older woman on my way out the 2nd time.

Dozer6872
05-31-21, 22:03
I've been twice in the past couple of weeks and had above average experiences both times. Although, the previous time was not good at all. Was left in a room waiting for over 30 minutes and believe I may have dropped 40 on the floor when leaving, but that's on me. Not them.

Anyhow, first of two visits started normal. Face down and light touch massage with very little tease. I decided to try turning over after about 10 minutes. She got the pillow and kept lightly rubbing but with concentration around my mid section. Lots and lots of touching and teasing with no rush to get to the service. I was allowed to reach inside her shorts and touch as well. I was in no hurry to move on so did this for the next 10-15 minutes before asking for FS. Made the donation and laid back down. She disrobed and climbed on the table. I hadn't realized she didn't apply a cover and before I knew it, I was inside. I couldn't undo it so I just kept going and it wasn't long before it was over.

Second visit, I started face up and she understood what I wanted. Spent 20 minutes lightly teasing and touching but not rushing toward a finish. I was allowed to roam again with no push back. This time I had a cover and proceeded with a BBBJ and cfs finish. Rates were standard for this service at APM's. To my knowledge only one person was working each time but did meet a much older woman on my way out the 2nd time.Where were these great sounding experiences at?

WhatsUp73
06-01-21, 00:41
Just returning to Indy after living in Hawaii for a few years. The scene there is quite different. Prices are higher as expected but quality is impressive but only a few quality FS establishments. Most providers there are also looking for boyfriends / Green cards and just a date for a night. Most are usually under or around 30. Thai massage is the norm there and I will miss the body contact and manipulation. If anyone is visiting I'd be happy to give you some pointers. Getting back into the Indy scene now and ot looks like there are some interesting choices. Mainly like good massage and a standard finish. Russian finishes are my pipedream but that is a lofty expectation. Tried you spa since BB was still closed which used to be my go to. Missing the librarian. Good massage from 5/10 Mamamasan and even did some prostate massage. Not really KY thing but it got the job done. She was sweet but massage was too soft and lack luster. Still looking for a regular gal to take care of me. Thinking still water or Phoenix next. Any info on the busty one and Tranquility would help. Anyone have a name for her?Busty one at Tranquility is Helen.

GreatPretender
06-01-21, 01:45
I get what you guys are saying about Luna. She definitely has the capacity to be mercenary and self centered. You are also right that she has to be attracted before she will fuck you. But the difference in the experience (and, incidentally, the cost to you) is in whether your encounter with her is transactional, or relational. I can categorically state the if you treat her like a piece of ass, she will treat you like a john, including getting as much of your hard earned dollar transferred from your wallet to her hands. I treat her well, (and I do not mean financially) and take care of her needs first. She reciprocates in spades. My cost is no where near what's been quoted here, and my experience is usually GFE class.Of you singing "Mr. Loverman" to yourself on the way to your car.

Tinley708
06-01-21, 12:07
I do not usually post just looking for info, but I will be visiting Indy next week for work and I am looking for a good massage but also the benefits we are all searching for. I found this one on EB. Her ad and web site all look like strictly legit massage w/o benefits, but it does not seem like the place to post if that is all that is offered. I would be interested in any feedback or maybe even alternate suggestions. Thanks, and if you are ever in the south Chicago area and have questions, feel free to reach out to me. PM's are fine for feedback.

I also looked quite a way back through this forum for reviews and did not find any. I'd like just a little info before I reach out to her, so I don't end up making a fool of myself assuming the ad is for something that it really isn't. I have mistakenly asked from a strictly legit masseuse before and she did not take it well at all.

Thanks !

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177726844

IrishGuy11
06-01-21, 12:18
I do not usually post just looking for info, but I will be visiting Indy next week for work and I am looking for a good massage but also the benefits we are all searching for. I found this one on EB. Her ad and web site all look like strictly legit massage w/o benefits, but it does not seem like the place to post if that is all that is offered. I would be interested in any feedback or maybe even alternate suggestions. Thanks, and if you are ever in the south Chicago area and have questions, feel free to reach out to me. PM's are fine for feedback.

I also looked quite a way back through this forum for reviews and did not find any. I'd like just a little info before I reach out to her, so I don't end up making a fool of myself assuming the ad is for something that it really isn't. I have mistakenly asked from a strictly legit masseuse before and she did not take it well at all.

Thanks !

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177726844And I don't have a great current recommendation for independent providers. At this point best bet is read the forum on AMPs.

Golf76
06-01-21, 13:06
Does it seem like there are a lot of hotel Asians ads lately. All the numbers are different first 3 numbers. 317,910, 917. What's real what's fake?

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian-girlopen-private-body-ma/429652467986

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/24hb2bbbjgfe317-972-956869-ki/877346827244

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/b2bbbjgfe310-961-992069-kissi/776703630510

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/open-minded-two-asian-gorgeous/180242122451

Jeast72
06-01-21, 18:42
Does it seem like there are a lot of hotel Asians ads lately. All the numbers are different first 3 numbers. 317,910, 917. What's real what's fake?

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian-girlopen-private-body-ma/429652467986

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/24hb2bbbjgfe317-972-956869-ki/877346827244

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/b2bbbjgfe310-961-992069-kissi/776703630510

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/open-minded-two-asian-gorgeous/180242122451It's a common practice for them to have multiple ads with different phone numbers. Cityxguide had tons of them before they got seized.

There's been a couple of these outfits that would have up to 3 different numbers leading to the same girl. One of those outfits is here right now. I never had any trouble answering their ads, it's always the same routine. I text the city I'm in and they send back an address and rates. If it didn't happen that way, I'd be suspicious.

DonutHole90
06-01-21, 21:53

Thanks !

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177726844You can find stuff about Meg on here or in general, I forget which. Folks have said she really doesn't like to have sex with men and usually won't unless she is really hard up for cash and finds you reasonably attractive. Supposed to be an exceptional massage, though. If you just want easy FS, sweets is probably the loosest place in town. If you just want a decent massage with HE, Oasis or Health and Wellness have ladies with great hands right now. Happy Mongering.

HunterGatherer
06-02-21, 15:30
Everybody else was out of town, so I thought I'd check things out at Lemon Drop. Familiar face (Firehouse?) greets me wearing red negligee. There were no cars in the lot, so I figured I'm in.

Not so much. "You come back".

"When?

"Tomorrow".

The hell? I don't look like LEO.

So. Hadn't been to the Palindrome in forever, so I stopped by. Nobody there either. Greeted by a decent enough looking gal, maybe a 6. 5. Went for the half.

Massage? Meh. Another press down, no working knots at all type. A little tease from behind.

Finish? It took a lot of coaxing to get the girls out. Nothing else allowed except OTC roaming. Didn't do much for me. Took forever, and I had to make her slow down. After that, "ok, you finished".

Shorted me ten minutes. Cleaned up, got dressed. No press for tip, and I mean none. I think she knew she didn't deserve it. Gave her 20 anyway.

Definitely won't repeat.

JustMe2489
06-02-21, 23:59
It's a common practice for them to have multiple ads with different phone numbers. Cityxguide had tons of them before they got seized.

There's been a couple of these outfits that would have up to 3 different numbers leading to the same girl. One of those outfits is here right now. I never had any trouble answering their ads, it's always the same routine. I text the city I'm in and they send back an address and rates. If it didn't happen that way, I'd be suspicious.I have also found that there have been multiple providers in town and different locations. Once when I was looking there were 3 at different locations. With the race maybe there were more here.

Magnum43
06-03-21, 05:36
Trying to locate sweets. Can somebody give me a hint or general location. I can figure it out from there.

Mr Popular
06-03-21, 07:54
Thinking of taking the plunge, but $450 for a FS finish. Ouch. But look at that body.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226579

Has anyone seen her?

Bigred2006
06-03-21, 08:07
Thinking of taking the plunge, but $450 for a FS finish. Ouch. But look at that body.

Has anyone seen her?I've been sitting on this one for weeks hoping someone TOFTT here or a review pops up elsewhere. It's hard to imagine she's real.

TigerKing
06-03-21, 08:39
I've been sitting on this one for weeks hoping someone TOFTT here or a review pops up elsewhere. It's hard to imagine she's real.I was thinking the same thing but that website took a little effort. She's still out of my price range if she is real. Her website says she's 100% natural but I'd have to question that from the pics.

Noble509
06-03-21, 08:44
I was thinking the same thing but that website took a little effort. She's still out of my price range if she is real. Her website says she's 100% natural but I'd have to question that from the pics.I asked for a verification pic or FaceTime and she said she couldn't do that. Don't want to risk without reviews either.

EasyDuzit2020
06-03-21, 10:51

Has anyone seen her?Saw her ad this morning as well and REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger. She checks the boxes for looking legit, But I'm in Indy on business and just have the afternoon available. So I kinda need a sure thing. This one has a lot of reviews on RR nearly all great. Don't see a name though. Anyone here had an experience?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199023

Mr Popular
06-03-21, 11:42
Saw her ad this morning as well and REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger. She checks the boxes for looking legit, But I'm in Indy on business and just have the afternoon available. So I kinda need a sure thing. This one has a lot of reviews on RR nearly all great. Don't see a name though. Anyone here had an experience?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199023100% legit, I forgot her name but she does an oily massage then cowgirl finish.

Mr Popular
06-03-21, 12:49

Has anyone seen her?Texting, feels really scammy. Sent an incall address immediately but can't talk or verify herself. Feels like she wants to get someone with $300 cash to her house.

Indylad
06-03-21, 13:17
Saw her ad this morning as well and REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger. She checks the boxes for looking legit, But I'm in Indy on business and just have the afternoon available. So I kinda need a sure thing. This one has a lot of reviews on RR nearly all great. Don't see a name though. Anyone here had an experience?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199023I have never seen her, but several of her RR reviews are calling her Zowee.

SnapDragon
06-03-21, 13:40

Thanks !

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177726844She will be unavailable for the next 36 months. Visiting her uncle.

IndyFunSeeker
06-03-21, 18:24
Stopped by today. 2 girls working. Mamasan was 5 on AMP scale other girl a 4. Rub was ok. Tease standard with a standard finish. Opted for the hour it was. 6 tipped. 4. Zero upsell or drama. Doubt that I will return.

SHJ83
06-03-21, 19:55
She will be unavailable for the next 36 months. Visiting her uncle.Where did you see that?

ManWithPants
06-03-21, 20:24
Everybody else was out of town, so I thought I'd check things out at Lemon Drop. Familiar face (Firehouse?) greets me wearing red negligee. There were no cars in the lot, so I figured I'm in.

Not so much. "You come back".

"When?

"Tomorrow".

The hell? I don't look like LEO.

So. Hadn't been to the Palindrome in forever, so I stopped by. Nobody there either. Greeted by a decent enough looking gal, maybe a 6. 5. Went for the half.

Massage? Meh. Another press down, no working knots at all type. A little tease from behind.

Finish? It took a lot of coaxing to get the girls out. Nothing else allowed except OTC roaming. Didn't do much for me. Took forever, and I had to make her slow down. After that, "ok, you finished".

Shorted me ten minutes. Cleaned up, got dressed. No press for tip, and I mean none. I think she knew she didn't deserve it. Gave her 20 anyway.

Definitely won't repeat.Palindrome sucks. The last time I went there years ago, they were stern the entire time, and refused to give me a happy ending. I've been to that place a few times before, and got a happy ending each time. There are other places I visit where this never happens.

Slugger22
06-04-21, 10:02
Palindrome sucks. The last time I went there years ago, they were stern the entire time, and refused to give me a happy ending. I've been to that place a few times before, and got a happy ending each time. There are other places I visit where this never happens.You never know what you will get at these places. I have successfully gotten full service from Palindrome. She wasn't a 9 by any means but I managed to get it. Palindrome is good for a handy and they do give a decent massage. Some places are more reliable than others when it comes to FS. Unfortunately us Westside people have limited options. I have been into the AMP scene since the days of Sunny Spa and the place beside the computer repair shop both off Rockville Road. I have seen everything from 1's to 10's in every AMP in this area since those days. One random time in the computer shop one I received a BJ by a masseuse with the best fake tits I have ever seen on a Asian they were big with perfect eraser nips. Another time at Q there was one that couldn't have been older than 19 but she had GPS and wanted 200 for FS. Part of the fun for me at least is the hunting. It's like going to a Flea Market.

Assmanoh
06-04-21, 10:47
Texting, feels really scammy. Sent an incall address immediately but can't talk or verify herself. Feels like she wants to get someone with $300 cash to her house.So, I made an appt and showed up but I couldn't figure out which building was hers so I texted. She said she'd come out and get me -- then said, how are you paying? I said cash and that's when she told me she only accepts prepaid cards and asked me to go get one. I declined and told her no thanks. Looks TGTBT.

Cyranno
06-04-21, 17:08
Last night was up on 96 street near Keystone just about 9:30 PM, stopped in for one hour was asked if I could wait a half hour, show me to my room after a while Anna came in, she was very friendly from the get go, very nice rubdown, after the flip who is having problems getting happy right now, she pretty much took off her top and got between my legs, and started rubbing my Ass in my scrotum, she stuck her finger inside, and started making me hump her finger, I was surprised how good it felt! She did not have to wait long before I got very happy luckily they were already closed because I let out a loud sigh. Definitely going back!

PurpleHey
06-04-21, 17:40
Trying to locate sweets. Can somebody give me a hint or general location. I can figure it out from there.Used to also be called "The Meats", but its actual name on google maps is Sweet Spa. Sweet Meat!

Or, in olden day code clues.

Where our first prez and the kite flying guy cross, walk out of Arbys and keep true (go straight). Good luck, stay safe, and report back.

Mr Popular
06-04-21, 18:03
Trying to locate sweets. Can somebody give me a hint or general location. I can figure it out from there.45 S Franklin Rd, corner of Washington St. Actually, it faces Washington and the Arby's.

ManWithPants
06-04-21, 19:13
You never know what you will get at these places. I have successfully gotten full service from Palindrome. She wasn't a 9 by any means but I managed to get it. Palindrome is good for a handy and they do give a decent massage. Some places are more reliable than others when it comes to FS. Unfortunately us Westside people have limited options. I have been into the AMP scene since the days of Sunny Spa and the place beside the computer repair shop both off Rockville Road. I have seen everything from 1's to 10's in every AMP in this area since those days. One random time in the computer shop one I received a BJ by a masseuse with the best fake tits I have ever seen on a Asian they were big with perfect eraser nips. Another time at Q there was one that couldn't have been older than 19 but she had GPS and wanted 200 for FS. Part of the fun for me at least is the hunting. It's like going to a Flea Market.Thanks for the help, but I'd rather go to a place that's reliable every time.

I went to Aquarius Spa. It's a bit more expensive, but it has the best relaxation, massage, and extras. It costs $50 for half an hour, or $70 for an hour. The woman I got was attractive and happy, and she put me in a large, spacious room. At first she put a large towel over my back and gave me soft sexy rubs, then took it off and gave me a nice medium massage that felt good. She continued with a nice ticklish massage with her fingertips all over my body.

Then she had me flip over. She gave me a nice rub all over my chest and genital area, then asked if I wanted a handjob. I agreed, so she put my hand on her butt, and I started feeling her all over. Her hands and body were so soft. I rubbed her ass, legs, and lightly grabbed her breast. I felt under her body under her clothes, including under her shirt, bra, and shorts. I tried to feel around her vaginal area and tried unbuttoning her shorts, but she told me to stop. Maybe next time I can talk her into getting naked. The process was so sexy that I uncontrollably orgasmed. She finished by softly massaging my chest, arms, fingers, neck, and head. It was the most relaxing massage I've ever had, and I didn't want it to stop.

I would give this place a 10/10. I would come here for the massage because it is so relaxing and feels so good. The extras are great too. I would happily go full service in the future if they allow it.

HereAndThere
06-05-21, 01:28
Just woke up from a dream a few hours ago. In my dream I went to Sweet. Didn't care for the first girl that came to the room, so I asked for a line up. I was led to the back where I could see 4 of the 5 girls working. I picked the best looking one, who turned out to be Candy. Had a great time. Got right to business with DATY, BBBJ, then CFS. After the pop, she gave a great massage. I'll repeat for sure. Total damage was $$.

Nick4272
06-05-21, 11:26
So, I made an appt and showed up but I couldn't figure out which building was hers so I texted. She said she'd come out and get me -- then said, how are you paying? I said cash and that's when she told me she only accepts prepaid cards and asked me to go get one. I declined and told her no thanks. Looks TGTBT.I also tried to see her. Texted, setup time and received address. Arrived to the address, which looked like it was to the clubhouse of an apartment complex on the NE side of Indy. Parked a few buildings over and texted that I was there. No response. Texted a few more times and also tried to call, still nothing and left. Got a text 30 min later asking where am I. Likely a scam and not a well organized one at that (especially considering the effort to put together the website). Wondering if maybe an old escort sold off her website and photos for the scammers?

Looks like she also posted in Chicago with a different number last week: https://chicago.rubratings.com/225285.

Magnum43
06-05-21, 15:20
Thanks. I will.

Report back.

Used to also be called "The Meats", but its actual name on google maps is Sweet Spa. Sweet Meat!

Or, in olden day code clues.

Where our first prez and the kite flying guy cross, walk out of Arbys and keep true (go straight). Good luck, stay safe, and report back..

Rightsaidfred
06-05-21, 15:51
From what I can tell there are basically 3 places that consistently offer FS. Sweets, relax, and phoenix. Is that it or am I missing one? I think sweets is okay but a little overrated. Last time I went to Phoenix they told me to come back and haven't been there since. Relax last time I went there I stood in the lobby for 15-20 min and nobody came out so I bounced.

Fav6977
06-05-21, 18:23
I have received massages from 13 different girls in 3 dozen visits to the place near Ben and East Prez over the last year. With only one or two exceptions, all other massages have been well above average compared to other places, locally and elsewhere. Highly recommend for the massages alone.

FireMedic1
06-06-21, 02:12
How does one go about getting contact information for these girls off escortbab, I can find the reviews pictures and everything else even left reviews before but these girls that don't post their numbers in the post how are you supposed to contact them? Any help would be appreciated I've found a few on their I'd like to see. Thanks for any help, PM please.

DonutHole90
06-07-21, 09:10
From what I can tell there are basically 3 places that consistently offer FS. Sweets, relax, and phoenix. Is that it or am I missing one? I think sweets is okay but a little overrated. Last time I went to Phoenix they told me to come back and haven't been there since. Relax last time I went there I stood in the lobby for 15-20 min and nobody came out so I bounced.I have had pretty good luck at VAP Foot Spa in Avon, but I don't get out that way very often, so YMMV.

IrishGuy11
06-07-21, 10:02
From what I can tell there are basically 3 places that consistently offer FS. Sweets, relax, and phoenix. Is that it or am I missing one? I think sweets is okay but a little overrated. Last time I went to Phoenix they told me to come back and haven't been there since. Relax last time I went there I stood in the lobby for 15-20 min and nobody came out so I bounced.Black Peony. Coco has a full menu. Tucson next to Phoenix. Firehouse.

RedWoodIndy
06-07-21, 12:56
How does one go about getting contact information for these girls off escortbab, I can find the reviews pictures and everything else even left reviews before but these girls that don't post their numbers in the post how are you supposed to contact them? Any help would be appreciated I've found a few on their I'd like to see. Thanks for any help, PM please.From what I've seen only their current post will list their phone number. Posts that are with their reviews do not show the number for some reason? And then you will run across one who spaced out putting their number in on occasion. So if you look at current ads the phone number should be there. Be safe, redwood out.

Mr Popular
06-07-21, 13:22
How does one go about getting contact information for these girls off escortbab, I can find the reviews pictures and everything else even left reviews before but these girls that don't post their numbers in the post how are you supposed to contact them? Any help would be appreciated I've found a few on their I'd like to see. Thanks for any help, PM please.Seems ridiculous to me too, but there's the number at the end.

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3174600473

BitsNBobs
06-07-21, 13:56
I'm looking to visit black peony and I want to get a FS experience. Is there anything specific I should do or a specific girl I should ask for? Any tips from previous visitors would be greatly appreciated. PMs open too if you prefer.

HunterGatherer
06-07-21, 14:29
I have been into the AMP scene since the days of Sunny Spa and the place beside the computer repair shop both off Rockville Road. I have seen everything from 1's to 10's in every AMP in this area since those days. One random time in the computer shop one I received a BJ by a masseuse with the best fake tits I have ever seen on a Asian they were big with perfect eraser nips. Another time at Q there was one that couldn't have been older than 19 but she had GPS and wanted 200 for FS. Part of the fun for me at least is the hunting. It's like going to a Flea Market.Oh man, the PC Shop. FS the first time I went there, and many times after.

Sunny had a tiny little thing who called herself Jenny. She loved doggie and I was happy to oblige.

Indyjc01
06-07-21, 14:29
I have had pretty good luck at VAP Foot Spa in Avon, but I don't get out that way very often, so YMMV."Stop 10" Eye A Mia Spa.

https://eyeamiaspa.business.site

I haven't been there in a few months but heard from others who have. One of my visits was a little weird see posting #5215206. The way the gals / ladies rotate around I'm sure she isn't there anymore.

Bolt Thrower
06-07-21, 18:38
I also tried to see her. Texted, setup time and received address. Arrived to the address, which looked like it was to the clubhouse of an apartment complex on the NE side of Indy. Parked a few buildings over and texted that I was there. No response. Texted a few more times and also tried to call, still nothing and left. Got a text 30 min later asking where am I. Likely a scam and not a well organized one at that (especially considering the effort to put together the website). Wondering if maybe an old escort sold off her website and photos for the scammers?

Looks like she also posted in Chicago with a different number last week: https://chicago.rubratings.com/225285.First time long time. I may have backchanneled with some of you in the past. To add to what Nick said, I googled rubratings and Tallie and found a bunch of hits. The same day of the most recent Tallie ad in Indy's rubratings, Tallie ads appeared in Louisville, Baton Rouge and Denver. May 21st was Seattle, May 23rd was Atlanta. That's just the ones google caught. As of yesterday there was an ad up in Los Angeles. Each one with a different number.

While not every too-good-to-be-true looker is a fake, the vast majority are, and while not every single person who wants a deposit is a scammer, the vast majority are. Don't send deposits or gift cards. Money in person.

Here's that most recent LA ad.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/220414

ShyOldGuy
06-07-21, 20:17
I have had pretty good luck at VAP Foot Spa in Avon, but I don't get out that way very often, so YMMV.You referring to the one back behind Taco Bell?

IrishGuy11
06-07-21, 21:56
First visit here. Saw Linda. Short, not unattractive. But way too much into the " Ooo baby" talk the whole time. Massage was okay, but not great. On the flip asked "What you want?" And seemed open to options. Just wanted a HE so that's what I told her. Tipped $40 and she asked fir more. Told her next time. I would ask for some of the specific names recommended on this forum if you go there. I took my chances and it could have been better.

TropicalHenry2
06-07-21, 21:57
Thought I'd check out Sun on Emerson tonight after not having been to an AMP in some time. There was some sort of carnival in an adjacent lot and a mostly full parking area in front. Some may not mind, but thought I'd give a heads up in case there are others like me that prefer a "quieter" area.

DonutHole90
06-07-21, 23:05
You referring to the one back behind Taco Bell?Yes, that's the one.

GreatPretender
06-08-21, 00:23
She will be unavailable for the next 36 months. Visiting her uncle.Saw her several months ago and she had a government issued ankle bracelet on, which has not been uncommon in her wardrobe over the years. She might struggle doing a 36 month bid if that's how it ends up.

Herum2
06-08-21, 09:20
Visiting this weekend need recommendation for fit reliable body rub provider please pm.

TheBlindman
06-08-21, 15:30
Was traveling and saw a sign for "Massage and Spa " on the west side of Shelbyville. Searched the forum for info with no luck. PM me if anyone has info on "Therapy Massage "?

Jeast72
06-08-21, 16:40
Found it on Google maps and checked the website. Looks like a standard AMP.

Was traveling and saw a sign for "Massage and Spa " on the west side of Shelbyville. Searched the forum for info with no luck. PM me if anyone has info on "Therapy Massage "?

RedFox2120
06-08-21, 16:48
She will be unavailable for the next 36 months. Visiting her uncle.That's sad. She was a sweet girl. It was good massage with happy ending. She was really accommodating with foot fetish. Never did full service but would like to have tried.

Samster1313
06-08-21, 17:02
Could someone give a small report on Tranquility Spa, would like to try Helen. It is close to home.

Skippy3
06-08-21, 17:33
Was traveling and saw a sign for "Massage and Spa " on the west side of Shelbyville. Searched the forum for info with no luck. PM me if anyone has info on "Therapy Massage "?The only one I know of in Shelbyville is on the east side. And it is a no menu kind of place. Gives all the indications of typical AMP. But alas. It's not!

IndyGuye1
06-08-21, 20:31
Haven't been to any AMP's since before COVID. Do they wear masks and require you to wear a mask?

MotoManHd
06-08-21, 22:52
Greetings. Long time follower, long time infrequent indulger with few reports to show for it unfortunately. Here's to being a better contributor in the future! First time AMP visit here in Indy although I've lived here for 17 of the last 25 years. Samples many in Dallas though and from what I gather of local establishments not much comparison. Very good talent there. Anyway. Really needed a good massage and no luck at legit establishments but on the way home from the gym jj in the b burg caught my eye as a grand opening. Didn't know that it was of Asian descent. Called to check availability and broken English said come on in. Ok. Well, I may get the much needed massage or I might get happy. Either way I'm good! No expectations. Really nice place. Dark rooms and clean. No money taken at desk as she whisked me back to room. Another younger girl was there and barely any English. Mama not so great either but somewhat understandable. Agreed on hour deep tissue. Younger girl came in and pointed to where clothes go and to undress. So I went full Monty and got halfway under blanket. She came in and pulled blanket all the way above shoulders and proceeded to massage me and walk on her knees up and down back. Mama came in and asked if I wanted 4 hand for the hour. Why not. Could be really good he or just extra massage. Again no expectations. Eventually mama pulled blanket completely off and got really close to the boys quite a bit but no touch. Eventually said oh you just relax this is professional massage. Maybe you come back again. Kind of a hint of more to come? Finally flipped for the last maybe 10 min. Told me multiple times this is professional massage, many people come in for more, I can see your hips moving and you want more. Come back next time. Hmmmm. Was definitely pricey for no he but massage was decent. It was definitely deep tissue. Total damage was $. 90 with tip. $. 40 without. I may go back just to see if more is available as it's convenient, massage was pretty decent, and both were attractive, the younger one couldn't be more than 95 lbs. Sorry for the long post, I'll get better!

Indyjc01
06-08-21, 23:12
Haven't been to any AMP's since before COVID. Do they wear masks and require you to wear a mask?Nope. And having been doing that for several months.

Slugger22
06-09-21, 08:31
Greetings. Long time follower, long time infrequent indulger with few reports to show for it unfortunately. Here's to being a better contributor in the future! First time AMP visit here in Indy although I've lived here for 17 of the last 25 years. Samples many in Dallas though and from what I gather of local establishments not much comparison. Very good talent there. Anyway. Really needed a good massage and no luck at legit establishments but on the way home from the gym jj in the b burg caught my eye as a grand opening. Didn't know that it was of Asian descent. Called to check availability and broken English said come on in. Ok. Well, I may get the much needed massage or I might get happy. Either way I'm good! No expectations. Really nice place. Dark rooms and clean. No money taken at desk as she whisked me back to room. Another younger girl was there and barely any English. Mama not so great either but somewhat understandable. Agreed on hour deep tissue. Younger girl came in and pointed to where clothes go and to undress. So I went full Monty and got halfway under blanket. She came in and pulled blanket all the way above shoulders and proceeded to massage me and walk on her knees up and down back. Mama came in and asked if I wanted 4 hand for the hour. Why not. Could be really good he or just extra massage. Again no expectations. Eventually mama pulled blanket completely off and got really close to the boys quite a bit but no touch. Eventually said oh you just relax this is professional massage. Maybe you come back again. Kind of a hint of more to come? Finally flipped for the last maybe 10 min. Told me multiple times this is professional massage, many people come in for more, I can see your hips moving and you want more. Come back next time. Hmmmm. Was definitely pricey for no he but massage was decent. It was definitely deep tissue. Total damage was $. 90 with tip. $. 40 without. I may go back just to see if more is available as it's convenient, massage was pretty decent, and both were attractive, the younger one couldn't be more than 95 lbs. Sorry for the long post, I'll get better!That no extras can be had here I drive past the place twice a day and it's way too nice for a rub and tug.

Slugger22
06-09-21, 08:43
Had a god awful day yesterday so I decided to stop in to Banner also known as Q Spa. It was rather late in the day and with plenty of cars in the lot I took a chance and walked right in. I was greeted by a small but not petite MT who I would later find out goes by Angela. I would rate her a 6. 5 out of 10. Things did not start off well. Not being new I handed her the customary two Jackson's for. A hh massage. She looked surprised and said 45. I replied with I don't have any fives. I said if you want an extra 5 go get me 15 dollars in change. After stating this three times I snatched my money from her hand and started walking towards the door. Magically that seemed to send the message and 40 was fine all of a sudden. I do not try to be an asshole to these girls but with the language barrier I am not about to hand them another 20 and never see my change. Perhaps sensing I wasn't one to put up with BS the massage itself was really good. I asked for medium and that's what I received but there was zero tease. On the flip she gave me a great finish and let me play with the girls. Overall I left satisfied but the haggling and lack of tease would cause me not to return if the massage had been crappy. Also at one point someone douche came in and she left the door wide fuckin open with me laying there butt ass naked I looked at the dude and he asked her to use the bathroom. You guys need to do that shit at home before you come in. Overall not bad but out of the three west side spa's Q has to be the worst. The girls just seem to have a chip on their shoulder and want to press your buttons.

Magnum43
06-09-21, 09:21
Visited sweets Sunday morning. I drew Eva. Attractive 30 something with A cups. Took an hour. Unlimited roaming while we discussed the menu. Full menu everything covered. Been to less than a handful of AMPs in Indy and this was by far my best experience. Eva was very accommodating and friendly. She told me to ask for her next time. I will definitely repeat. 140 plus house. Well worth it.

Hulking69
06-09-21, 12:40
Wondering if anyone has ever tried going to an AMP with a prostate massager?

JhnSmth
06-09-21, 13:19
Visited sweets Sunday morning. I drew Eva. Attractive 30 something with A cups. Took an hour. Unlimited roaming while we discussed the menu. Full menu everything covered. Been to less than a handful of AMPs in Indy and this was by far my best experience. Eva was very accommodating and friendly. She told me to ask for her next time. I will definitely repeat. 140 plus house. Well worth it.I've seen Eva a couple of times now. I really enjoy her.

PrinterMike
06-09-21, 13:59
Anyone ventured out west? Small towns scare me because the LEO has little to do.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217043I made the drive just to see. Standard rates, chubby masseuse, talked her down to $ for FS which was rushed. Won't return. I have visited the other location in crawfordsville pre-Covid. Cuter lady but menu was restricted if I recall correctly.

Happy hunting, Mike.

MotoManHd
06-09-21, 15:47
That no extras can be had here I drive past the place twice a day and it's way too nice for a rub and tug.I doubt there is any extras either, but the hints have me intrigued. LOL. Wouldn't do the 4 hand again just regular massage. Worst that happens is I get a decent massage at normal rate.

IndyGuy260
06-09-21, 16:58
First visit here. Saw Linda. Short, not unattractive. But way too much into the " Ooo baby" talk the whole time. Massage was okay, but not great. On the flip asked "What you want?" And seemed open to options. Just wanted a HE so that's what I told her. Tipped $40 and she asked fir more. Told her next time. I would ask for some of the specific names recommended on this forum if you go there. I took my chances and it could have been better.I've been multiple times and saw a short mid age woman but never caught her name. But she's the only mid age semi attractive woman I've seen in there so wondered if it was the same one? First door on the left? Reason I ask is she never 'ooo baby' me other than during the HE. And I always tip 40 and she never asked for more. But mainly, I've seen 2 different mt there and neither of them asked what I wanted just did the HE automatically making me assume no other options were on the menu so I never asked. Just wondering if this is the same woman and if she's maybe extended her menu now or if it was a different mt all together?

Tgbg1380
06-09-21, 18:14
What's the name of the decent spa near Castleton Square or mall?

ComtMan99
06-09-21, 22:34
Hi all. I normally opt for an escort visit, however been reading this forum for the last fee weeks and think I need to give this option a try. Whats the bed t recommendation for a good first visit result? Anyone in particular to ask for?

I am on the South side but will visit any side of Indy for a good experience.

Thanks in advance.

IndyGuyGuy
06-10-21, 10:06
Hi all. I normally opt for an escort visit, however been reading this forum for the last fee weeks and think I need to give this option a try. Whats the bed t recommendation for a good first visit result? Anyone in particular to ask for?

I am on the South side but will visit any side of Indy for a good experience.

Thanks in advance.Go to the the Beech Grove parlor, forget the name, near the Dollar store. A couple of young 20 yr Old. When you get there may be a 40 something that greets you, ask for the younger one, she is a little taller, a good 8/9 on the AMP scale.

Scup1958
06-10-21, 14:05
Go to the the Beech Grove parlor, forget the name, near the Dollar store. A couple of young 20 yr Old. When you get there may be a 40 something that greets you, ask for the younger one, she is a little taller, a good 8/9 on the AMP scale.The one in the strip mall at Emerson and Churchman is called Sun Spa. It's clearly labeled as such above the door. Has anyone seen the attractive 20 yo there lately? I think someone reported that she was leaving at the end of May.

DexterIndy
06-10-21, 14:29
The one in the strip mall at Emerson and Churchman is called Sun Spa. It's clearly labeled as such above the door. Has anyone seen the attractive 20 yo there lately? I think someone reported that she was leaving at the end of May.She is tall and smooth talker and she is 8/9 .

She knows what to do and would ask about other places you visit. End she would push to come there as their regular and the 40 yr is not attractive by the way but big b's compared to the young one.

TravlinMonger
06-10-21, 15:51
If you want a good therapeutic massage, this is a good place, looking for more, ain't going to happen, jewels stay covered, Very clean, Very Nice, very good.

ComtMan99
06-10-21, 20:47
The one in the strip mall at Emerson and Churchman is called Sun Spa. It's clearly labeled as such above the door. Has anyone seen the attractive 20 yo there lately? I think someone reported that she was leaving at the end of May.Thanks IndyGuy and Scup. I will give Sun Spa a shot and report back.

TwiztidJ
06-10-21, 21:10
Visited sweets Sunday morning. I drew Eva. Attractive 30 something with A cups. Took an hour. Unlimited roaming while we discussed the menu. Full menu everything covered. Been to less than a handful of AMPs in Indy and this was by far my best experience. Eva was very accommodating and friendly. She told me to ask for her next time. I will definitely repeat. 140 plus house. Well worth it.Is that the place on South Century?

IrishGuy11
06-10-21, 21:44
Is that the place on South Century?LOL. This is getting like it was with Phoenix for a while with the hundreds of questions and answers in TFF on location.

Within the last two days someone even provided the street address. C'Mon.

Ferreal1
06-11-21, 07:37
She is tall and smooth talker and she is 8/9 .

She knows what to do and would ask about other places you visit. End she would push to come there as their regular and the 40 yr is not attractive by the way but big b's compared to the young one.I would agree with everything said here. I stopped by a few weeks ago, the young one was busy but stuck her head out of a door, the older one asked me if I had called, but didn't come out of the hallway. There was a young guy in the lobby waiting, and she was pleading with me to say yes I called so she wouldn't have to take him back. Honestly, that kind of turned me off a little, plus the younger girl was obviously busy, so there was no doubt that I'd be getting the older lady. I said no, and she said to come back. I'd have liked to see the full package on door #2, but was on a pretty tight schedule. Ventured elsewhere that has been reviewed extensively that has a rotating lineup.

DaytonJay
06-11-21, 08:28
I had a visit at Cosy, 40 for 1/2. Avg massage at best. Descent looking lady. Very thin and in her 30-40's if I had to guess. Was in alone as another one of our buds walked in mid handshake to inquire about massage and ask to use the bathroom (thanks bud). Asked about extras and none to be had, and the few that were offered, touch pups and such were replied to with "bigger tip". It was a good spot to kill some time and get myself out of a jam, but wouldn't repeat with other options close by.

Phoenixxx2123
06-11-21, 08:36
I saw Amy the other day and she was nice, not bad looking, the massage was subpar, and no extras offered other than rub and tug. There was an older provider there which I wasn't interested in at. Amy's English wasn't bad so the communication was pretty easy. She ask for a bill to take out the girls. Yea right!! Anyway, if you are wanting more than the basic I recommend you go else where. That's until they get new talent.

Pimpinpimp
06-11-21, 10:07
Anyone have any intel on Foot Spa at 891X S Meridian? This place is close to home and I'd love to give it a try, but don't want to waste my time if there are no extras available.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211163

DixonBalls7
06-11-21, 12:51
"Stop 10" Eye A Mia Spa.

https://eyeamiaspa.business.siteI gave this place a try 6 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised; decent looking masseuse, standard ending, but enjoyable.

Fast forward about a month and I try again. First thing that hits me when entering is a fairly pungent food smell; I should have left right then. Instead, I take a half hour with a larger, homely looking masseuse thinking "at least I'll get my back worked out". I know not everyone cares about such things, but it was honestly the worst massage I've ever received. The shirt I was wearing gave me a better rubdown on my way in! Not sensual or teasing or anything fun, just awful no-pressure mimicry. Finish was aggressive and not terribly enjoyable, ended up leaving shortly after even with time on the clock. Definitely not going back.

Indyjc01
06-11-21, 21:01
I gave this place a try 6 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised; decent looking masseuse, standard ending, but enjoyable.

Fast forward about a month and I try again. First thing that hits me when entering is a fairly pungent food smell; I should have left right then. Instead, I take a half hour with a larger, homely looking masseuse thinking "at least I'll get my back worked out". I know not everyone cares about such things, but it was honestly the worst massage I've ever received. The shirt I was wearing gave me a better rubdown on my way in! Not sensual or teasing or anything fun, just awful no-pressure mimicry. Finish was aggressive and not terribly enjoyable, ended up leaving shortly after even with time on the clock. Definitely not going back.Too bad. The girls in there were young and cute earlier this year but turnover in this scene is quite high. However the original question was what AMPs "consistently offer FS". Which I got every time I was there. I also referenced one visit that was a little weird. You didn't say anything about FS. I suspect our objects are different.

I won't be giving "massage" recommendations because well. If I can't negotiate FS I get dressed and walk out, no tip and / or won't repeat. Likewise if the lady or ladies aren't to my liking I say thanks but maybe next time and leave before going into the room. Been in this hobby 40+ years, have thrown tons of good money after bad and will continue to from time to time probably. Associated risk versus reward. I hope I've learned a little. Think a little before you get there, what's your objectives, funds you're willing to shell out, tell yourself not to let the brain between your legs do the thinking and be ready to walk. And if Mr, BlueBalls is really bad have a backup plan.

DonutHole90
06-11-21, 23:49
Haven't been to any AMP's since before COVID. Do they wear masks and require you to wear a mask?Yes, they wear masks and make sure you are wearing one, too. Not sure if that is because I walk in wearing one and they code switch to be accommodating or mask wearing is part of their policy.

IceMan85
06-12-21, 09:06
Does anyone know of any shops that do yoni massages? My wife wants to go to a shop. She would prefer a man, but will go with a lady. She just wants a happy ending too.

BarryDeepwood
06-12-21, 11:38
If she is hot I'll massage her and finish her off LOL.

Does anyone know of any shops that do yoni massages? My wife wants to go to a shop. She would prefer a man, but will go with a lady. She just wants a happy ending too.

InNeed63
06-12-21, 14:09
Does anyone have any info on this place? I walked in but they had another customer, very pretty young Asian woman.

InNeed63
06-12-21, 14:44
Anyone have any info on a wellness center off shadowland?

BobbyKraft
06-12-21, 18:43
I made a trip Friday and did not wear a mask. No questions asked. Whoever the tiny girl is gave a phenomenal rub. She was shocked for some reason that I actually wanted the full hour I had paid for. She thought I was going to bust a nut then bounce.

Yes, they wear masks and make sure you are wearing one, too. Not sure if that is because I walk in wearing one and they code switch to be accommodating or mask wearing is part of their policy.

IndyFun99
06-12-21, 20:39
If she is hot I'll massage her and finish her off LOL.I'll do it even if she's not LOL. And give a legit massage!

Jeast72
06-13-21, 08:35
Anyone have any info on a wellness center off shadowland?Haven't been there recently but it's been discussed recently. It's a little hard to search for it because it's referred to by too many different names. Suite a, scrubs, 71st & shadeland.

MiscGuy
06-13-21, 16:32
Sorry for the long review! I wanted to try the Hotel Asians, so I texted and got a quick reply. OK hotel on the NW side. Broken English texts, but when I arrive, the English was curiously better. I was asked to send a pic of the hotel, so I did. Then she says to give her time to get ready. I waited 5 min, got a bad feeling and bailed. It felt very weird, and I just got nervous. She knew I was coming, knew I arrived, but still needed time to get ready? I knew the Firehouse was close by, so I just decided to roll over there instead.

I used to be a regular here, when I was employed in the area. I have been 25 times or more, I would think. It was my go-to for a long time, but that was a couple of years ago. I have read recent reviews here that were not glowing, but I thought I would check it out. There were no cars in the lot, but the door was locked. That was new, as it was always open in the past. While I was waiting on the door to be answered, I noticed something interesting. On the top of the gas meter, in front of the window, there is a small camera mounted there. It isn't pointed at the porch, but would definitely let them know if someone was looking in the window. Anyway, Coco was the only one working, and I took an hour. I found the massage to be very nice. I was surprised at the lack of tease, but on the flip, we got to what I really came for. She has a nice body and she knows it, because she would not negotiate at ALL. I should have walked, but I wanted to try her, so I relented for the extra $$. I have NEVER paid that in a AMP, and of course, could have spent an hour with an amazing DI lady, but what the heck? Anyway, the second we agree, the doorbell rings, so thanks for that, you bastards. LOL When she comes back, she tells me hurry. 5 minutes. Appointment. I said. Um, no. I am just paid you $$, and am not rushing out the door! Anyway, CBJ, CFS, and in spite of all the little obstacles. Damn. It was worth it. LOL.

Be safe out there!

ComtMan99
06-13-21, 16:59
Thanks IndyGuy and Scup. I will give Sun Spa a shot and report back.Went to Sun today for my first visit to an AMP. AMP Tips and Guidelines was very helpful. I met Linda, short mayb mid 30's. Led me to room paid the $. 6 hr She left room I got completely undressed as per AMP Tips and Guidelines and sat on the chair. She came back in and ask me to get on table. She began the massage all over then added some oil. She then began to tease me and see how I would react. Positive of course. After about another 10 minutes was the flip. She asked what how much and I said $ for FS, she said $1. 6. We negotiated to $1. 2.

I wouldn't say she was the best looking but I was excited to have hit a home run on my first at bat at an AMP. Now, I need help on how to turn get the younger ones to provide the massage.

Surfintiki
06-13-21, 19:31
I will be making a trip to Westfield this coming weekend and was wondering if there were any good massage parlors that offer extras within the area?

Thanks.

DonutHole90
06-13-21, 19:58
I made a trip Friday and did not wear a mask. No questions asked. Whoever the tiny girl is gave a phenomenal rub. She was shocked for some reason that I actually wanted the full hour I had paid for. She thought I was going to bust a nut then bounce.Yeah, figures. Haven't quite ripped that band aid off, yet. Balls deep in my masseuse, sure. With my mask off, eww. Lol.

PurpleHey
06-13-21, 22:28
Haven't been there recently but it's been discussed recently. It's a little hard to search for it because it's referred to by too many different names. Suite a, scrubs, 71st & shadeland.Wait wait. Scrubs and Suite A are code for the same location, off the corner of Shadeland and 71st.

There is a wellness center around 10th and Shadeland. I don't think its been reviewed. My understanding is that it is pretty legit.

If you do stop in and strike out, there is a place a minute north of wellness called Hertz, and you will leave happy.

Jeast72
06-14-21, 00:12
Wait wait. Scrubs and Suite A are code for the same location, off the corner of Shadeland and 71st.

There is a wellness center around 10th and Shadeland. I don't think its been reviewed. My understanding is that it is pretty legit.

If you do stop in and strike out, there is a place a minute north of wellness called Hertz, and you will leave happy.Forgot about Health & Wellness to the south (aka hertz), I just assumed that both posts were referring to the same wellness center and Google used to show scrubs as A+ Wellness (mentioned in the other post). This gets so confusing sometimes.

As for the one to the south, I haven't heard anything about them going legit and always got a happy ending. The downside is that they always seem to be so standard and boring that I never have the urge to go there.

Slugger22
06-14-21, 09:09
Sorry for the long review! I wanted to try the Hotel Asians, so I texted and got a quick reply. OK hotel on the NW side. Broken English texts, but when I arrive, the English was curiously better. I was asked to send a pic of the hotel, so I did. Then she says to give her time to get ready. I waited 5 min, got a bad feeling and bailed. It felt very weird, and I just got nervous. She knew I was coming, knew I arrived, but still needed time to get ready? I knew the Firehouse was close by, so I just decided to roll over there instead.

I used to be a regular here, when I was employed in the area. I have been 25 times or more, I would think. It was my go-to for a long time, but that was a couple of years ago. I have read recent reviews here that were not glowing, but I thought I would check it out. There were no cars in the lot, but the door was locked. That was new, as it was always open in the past. While I was waiting on the door to be answered, I noticed something interesting. On the top of the gas meter, in front of the window, there is a small camera mounted there. It isn't pointed at the porch, but would definitely let them know if someone was looking in the window. Anyway, Coco was the only one working, and I took an hour. I found the massage to be very nice. I was surprised at the lack of tease, but on the flip, we got to what I really came for. She has a nice body and she knows it, because she would not negotiate at ALL. I should have walked, but I wanted to try her, so I relented for the extra $$. I have NEVER paid that in a AMP, and of course, could have spent an hour with an amazing DI lady, but what the heck? Anyway, the second we agree, the doorbell rings, so thanks for that, you bastards. LOL When she comes back, she tells me hurry. 5 minutes. Appointment. I said. Um, no. I am just paid you $$, and am not rushing out the door! Anyway, CBJ, CFS, and in spite of all the little obstacles. Damn. It was worth it. LOL.

Be safe out there!To know more about the strange behavior you described. I mostly see the hotel girls because when I txt I get the exact location and I generally don't have to worry about them being on drugs or getting robbed. What you describe is very strange. In the ten years o have been in the hobby I have never had to wait or send a pic. Never even been asked. Sounds like you may have dodged something. It's always good to follow your instincts I have walked away several times in this hobby when I got a bad feeling and it's always served me well.

JoBlo88
06-14-21, 10:46
Does anyone know of any shops that do yoni massages? My wife wants to go to a shop. She would prefer a man, but will go with a lady. She just wants a happy ending too.I can help with that.

Jeast72
06-14-21, 12:19
To know more about the strange behavior you described. I mostly see the hotel girls because when I txt I get the exact location and I generally don't have to worry about them being on drugs or getting robbed. What you describe is very strange. In the ten years o have been in the hobby I have never had to wait or send a pic. Never even been asked. Sounds like you may have dodged something. It's always good to follow your instincts I have walked away several times in this hobby when I got a bad feeling and it's always served me well.In my experience the waiting isn't that uncommon but sending a pic of any kind is. There was one several months ago who wanted a pic of me but all went fine. It sounds like maybe someone's been playing games texting and they wanted the motel pic to be sure he was really there. If the motel was the LaQuinta the girl wasn't really worth seeing but was real and legit.

SpinAndWin85
06-14-21, 12:42
I'm dating myself, but back in the day, Hendricks County was the place to go for a great massage with all the extras you could want. Spots in Clermont, Plainfield, etc. My question is, are there any AMPs in Hendricks that are worth visiting? About the only nearby west side haunts I know of today are Mountain Aire, Best, and Banner, none of which are that far west. Thanks in advance.

DonutHole90
06-14-21, 12:46
There is a wellness center around 10th and Shadeland. I don't think its been reviewed. My understanding is that it is pretty legit.I've been. It was a really nice massage with HE, but not willing to open up the menu any farther.

IndyGolfer60
06-14-21, 13:21
In my experience the waiting isn't that uncommon but sending a pic of any kind is. There was one several months ago who wanted a pic of me but all went fine. It sounds like maybe someone's been playing games texting and they wanted the motel pic to be sure he was really there. If the motel was the LaQuinta the girl wasn't really worth seeing but was real and legit.I texted this morning and when she asked what time I said 8 pm and she sent back to text hotel picture when there and she would text room number. Your never speaking to the girl anyway so waiting a few minutes isn't uncommon. But first time on picture, if is just of hotel I don't really have a problem with it. But going south to a setup that is closer and I know is better for me.

MiscGuy
06-14-21, 21:04
But it is good to know that it was legit.

My first time contacting the hotel Asians, so thanks for the info!

I may try again, but will have to look back through the reviews to find out which ones were the hot ones that were mentioned.

I asked this one if she was the one in the ad, and she admitted that she was not young and pretty, but was a Japanese service queen with an open mind. LOL.

In my experience the waiting isn't that uncommon but sending a pic of any kind is. There was one several months ago who wanted a pic of me but all went fine. It sounds like maybe someone's been playing games texting and they wanted the motel pic to be sure he was really there. If the motel was the LaQuinta the girl wasn't really worth seeing but was real and legit.

Jeast72
06-14-21, 22:34
But it is good to know that it was legit.

My first time contacting the hotel Asians, so thanks for the info!

I may try again, but will have to look back through the reviews to find out which ones were the hot ones that were mentioned.

I asked this one if she was the one in the ad, and she admitted that she was not young and pretty, but was a Japanese service queen with an open mind. LOL.In fact, she was a short, pudgy, Chinese woman about 45-50.

Jeast72
06-14-21, 22:39
I texted this morning and when she asked what time I said 8 pm and she sent back to text hotel picture when there and she would text room number. Your never speaking to the girl anyway so waiting a few minutes isn't uncommon. But first time on picture, if is just of hotel I don't really have a problem with it. But going south to a setup that is closer and I know is better for me.I was there Friday night and had to wait a while but didn't get asked for a pic of anything. I'm guessing someone's been playing games with them and they're trying to make sure you're for real.

BaseballBatBob
06-14-21, 23:24
Any suggestions / locations?

Chad510
06-15-21, 09:02
Coming to Indy late next week and wondering if there are there any MPs in the downtown area that provide HE.

DonutHole90
06-15-21, 10:01
I'm dating myself, but back in the day, Hendricks County was the place to go for a great massage with all the extras you could want. Spots in Clermont, Plainfield, etc. My question is, are there any AMPs in Hendricks that are worth visiting? About the only nearby west side haunts I know of today are Mountain Aire, Best, and Banner, none of which are that far west. Thanks in advance.Best I know about is VAP in Avon, or Main Street in Plainfield.

Surfintiki
06-15-21, 10:46
Anybody been to Oasis on Main in Westfield? Are they a legit massage or are extras provided? Also, if not a good one, please recommend one that will provide extras.

Thanks.

IndyGolfer60
06-15-21, 10:54
In fact, she was a short, pudgy, Chinese woman about 45-50.But how was it?

Jeast72
06-15-21, 12:05
But how was it?Cool and mechanical. Went straight to k9 position after a short BJ and wasn't interested in putting any effort into it.

Maudu
06-15-21, 13:45
Anybody been to Oasis on Main in Westfield? Are they a legit massage or are extras provided? Also, if not a good one, please recommend one that will provide extras.

Thanks.I know there are reports on RM that full service is offered. Pretty sure it is a scam. Older lady there that will massage you with rubber kitchen gloves and ask you if you want to self serve after the flip. Big no for me.

DonutHole90
06-15-21, 15:13
I know there are reports on RM that full service is offered. Pretty sure it is a scam. Older lady there that will massage you with rubber kitchen gloves and ask you if you want to self serve after the flip. Big no for me.Been there, it was way overpriced compared to other providers nearby, and definitely a weird finish with the gloves.

MiscGuy
06-15-21, 15:20
I have been here 8 times or so. Only once post-covid.

But every time I got a good massage, and offered self service only. She provides some oil and a little encouraging touch, but not directly on any good parts. LOL. If anyone has left there happy, they're very lucky.

I know there are reports on RM that full service is offered. Pretty sure it is a scam. Older lady there that will massage you with rubber kitchen gloves and ask you if you want to self serve after the flip. Big no for me.

Surfintiki
06-15-21, 21:34
Been there, it was way overpriced compared to other providers nearby, and definitely a weird finish with the gloves.Would you be able to recommend a good one or 2 for me to visit?

DonutHole90
06-16-21, 00:14
Would you be able to recommend a good one or 2 for me to visit?That will depend on what kinds of extras you are looking for.

Sure thing FS with an ok massage: Sweets on E Washington.

Likely FS with higher quality massage: Relax on E Washington, or "Phoenix" (don't know the proper name) off National Avenue and Madison.

Decent Massage with HE: Health and Wellness off Shadeland and 14th.

Great massage with no likely benefits: I hear good things about 31X Holistic Health near E 82nd and US 69. Sometimes Models Massage gets good talent off 116th, but many of them are actual escorts, just no hanky panky in the shop.

TheDoc147
06-16-21, 07:24
Still Waters is getting boring. Had a dream with Gina? The other day. Good massage, straight to standard no haggling. Didn't like any OTC, was "very sensitive". I've just lost interest in that place with the same ole, same ole every time. I need to find an adventure, and I don't think there's any real excitement around Indy. AA is nice with a great table shower, but nothing beyond standard offered. Still haven't been to Sweets. Every time I'm in that area the parking lot has LEO nearby or there are 2-3 cars out front. I've not ready any positives about relax recently, so I've not tried there yet either. And spa on Emerson was a nice place before COVID, but I've not read anything about that place in a long time. I'll be south today, so maybe I'll stop by there. The search goes on.

Bester1972
06-16-21, 09:33
I agree with about Holistic and Models. They are both definitely more liberal than most places. Fishers massage use to be a great place to find hidden talent before the pandemic. Holistic has better quality and it's better run. And occasionally you do find some good gems. You just have to develop a good relationship. It's amazing what women will do if you respect them and they actually like you.

Models is filled with strippers and former escorts. The owner recruits from there frequently, and doesn't always train them very well. They key is to visit first, feel the vibe from the woman and then go for outcall. Be warned, the younger they are the more naive or GPS you might get. Some of my best HE massages were women who worked or use to work at models. You just have to wade through all the cons and B. S. The owner has a drug problem, gets into a lot of legal trouble, and has a tendency to be possessive and not treat his employees well. If it wasn't for the owner, Models would have been the go to place. I feel sorry for the ladies who work there. The goods ones don't last long there because of the owner.

That will depend on what kinds of extras you are looking for.

Likely FS with higher quality massage: Relax on E Washington, or "Phoenix" (don't know the proper name) off National Avenue and Madison.

Great massage with no likely benefits: I hear good things about 31X Holistic Health near E 82nd and US 69. Sometimes Models Massage gets good talent off 116th, but many of them are actual escorts, just no hanky panky in the shop.

TheBigFocker
06-16-21, 15:46
A couple weeks ago I had a nice dream over at professional. Cute younger girl, I'd say late 20's maybe - 8/10 on AMP scale. It was late, did the half for standard 40. OK massage on flip went w FS for 1. 2 additional. Only negative is she didn't like to be on top until she popped LOL. Anyway not a bad experience would repeat. Can't remember her name.

Now questions.

#1: There used to be a fat bottomed girl at the Peddlers mall spot, Leah I think was her name. Is she still there or in the area still?

#2: I thought I'd ask this again, but has anyone seen any Burmese girls at an AMP?

Thanks guys.

Fastfish70
06-17-21, 08:13
I have been here 8 times or so. Only once post-covid.

But every time I got a good massage, and offered self service only. She provides some oil and a little encouraging touch, but not directly on any good parts. LOL. If anyone has left there happy, they're very lucky.I'm sorry, but you have paid for a massage with rubber kitchen gloves 8 times? You are a patient man or a glutton for punishment.

I wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes through the first one, before I'd have got up asked for my money back and left.

MiscGuy
06-17-21, 11:50
I have never seen any gloves while I was there.

No way I would be ok with that.

I'm sorry, but you have paid for a massage with rubber kitchen gloves 8 times? You are a patient man or a glutton for punishment.

I wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes through the first one, before I'd have got up asked for my money back and left.

Bjcim Seeker
06-17-21, 12:37

Thanks.I did a review just over a month ago. I believe the massage was decent but self service only.

Sroberts
06-17-21, 17:11
Have never been to Models, only 317. Is it similar without draping and self service?

Surfintiki
06-17-21, 22:00
That will depend on what kinds of extras you are looking for.

Great massage with no likely benefits: I hear good things about 31X Holistic Health near E 82nd and US 69. Sometimes Models Massage gets good talent off 116th, but many of them are actual escorts, just no hanky panky in the shop.I take it both "sweets" and "relax / Phoenix" are down in Indianapolis correct?

HunterGatherer
06-18-21, 10:06
I'm dating myself, but back in the day, Hendricks County was the place to go for a great massage with all the extras you could want. Spots in Clermont, Plainfield, etc. My question is, are there any AMPs in Hendricks that are worth visiting? About the only nearby west side haunts I know of today are Mountain Aire, Best, and Banner, none of which are that far west. Thanks in advance.I'd stay away from the Palindrome. Clermont is read. Brownsburg is dead.

Foot Spa in Avon? Anyone have an update? Is Pink in Plainfield still open?

Jeast72
06-18-21, 10:27
I take it both "sweets" and "relax / Phoenix" are down in Indianapolis correct?Sweet and Relax both at Franklin and Washington. Phoenix is on National east of East St.

Goatee1456
06-18-21, 16:32
Have never been to Models, only 317. Is it similar without draping and self service?Not really aside from non Asian "therapists". They drape and provide a slightly less quality massage and they seem to cycle through "therapist" much more frequently.

Redward46
06-18-21, 19:02
Anyone know where JoJo from the muffler shop went? She was great, skinny, always singing and dancing. Very cute.

Thanks.

GoForGusto
06-18-21, 22:57
I'd stay away from the Palindrome. Clermont is read. Brownsburg is dead.

Foot Spa in Avon? Anyone have an update? Is Pink in Plainfield still open?Visited here (foot spa) last week for the first time, early, probably 1st customer of the day. 40-50 why / o met me and took me back to room. She was a 2/10 in the looks department. Asked for 30 min, standard house fee. Massage was more just pushing on spots than an actual massage. I made it clear my intentions for the visit and was essentially just "testing the waters". Only the flip straight to business with HE, which was average, maybe slightly above since she paid attention to the boys and utilized both hands for the duration. Did not push it any further just based on lack of looks alone. Not sure if there are ever any other girls working here, but the looks just did not do it for me. And if there is more to be had, just be known, that the walls do not go up to the ceiling so anything vocal will be heard throughout the establishment. I was a regular at Sunny when it was open and the computer shop as well, they at least had some good looking girls from time to time. Doubt I'll return as there are better options within 15 minutes drive.

Whatever99
06-19-21, 11:01
Does anyone know (or has experienced) a threesome at Sweet. I'm traveling up there again and haven't asked for one before. Just seeing if anyone has had the pleasure. PM me if you'd prefer. Thank you!

Farmer60
06-19-21, 11:34
Does anyone know (or has experienced) a threesome at Sweet. I'm traveling up there again and haven't asked for one before. Just seeing if anyone has had the pleasure. PM me if you'd prefer. Thank you!Yes have done it several times.

Jrandon3
06-19-21, 16:02
Has anyone ever dreamed of a shop that has offered anal?

McOhio
06-19-21, 17:32
Looking for AMP intel. Here in Franklin for the night.

ManWithPants
06-20-21, 10:22
Not really aside from non Asian "therapists". They drape and provide a slightly less quality massage and they seem to cycle through "therapist" much more frequently.What do you mean by drape?

SlummiesChap
06-20-21, 10:30
What do you mean by drape?Drape. They put a sheet over you.

Indy4620
06-20-21, 12:07
Before Still Waters on E. 96th it was Chinese Therapeutic Massage. Does anyone know where Lu and Tina went after CTM closed? Thanks.

Scout317
06-20-21, 13:42
Which site do the hotel asians normally post on?

Jeast72
06-20-21, 16:05
Which site do the hotel asians normally post on?Rubratings and sometimes Adultsearch.

GMan1981
06-20-21, 16:39
Looking for AMP intel. Here in Franklin for the night.Hey pm me. I have some info for you.

Bat213
06-20-21, 17:22
Looking at the talent there off the website. What is the avg $$ damage?

UglyDrunkling
06-21-21, 00:40
Hey pm me. I have some info for you.I'm in Franklin full time and would appreciate the intel too. Hope you don't mind.

Bester1972
06-21-21, 11:08
With one post, how about searching this thread, and then TOTT. Only advice, use your head, some of the younger ladies can be real con artists.

Looking at the talent there off the website. What is the avg $$ damage?.

Jeast72
06-21-21, 12:36
I'm in Franklin full time and would appreciate the intel too. Hope you don't mind.Haven't been there in a while so don't know the current status of these places but there were 2 there and both still come up with an internet search. Hong Kong Massage and Sun Health Spa.

AnonIndy
06-21-21, 13:37
Before Still Waters on E. 96th it was Chinese Therapeutic Massage. Does anyone know where Lu and Tina went after CTM closed? Thanks.I believe Lu retired from the biz. At least as a MT. I know she had a kid in college, and I imagine she moved on once he was out. Don't know about Tina, but one of the other regular MTs there opened an office about a block east of Still Water (2935 E 96th. Second floor). Not sure if she was advertising. I think she brought some regulars with her. Kind of an UTR situation. I can't remember her name or number, and I'm not sure if she's still there. I saw her once during Covid and decided I wasn't going back.

DonutHole90
06-21-21, 22:10
Tried the new place up on Post just north of Washington. Nothing too crazy to write home about. MTs are above average looking, I'd say a good 6-8/10 AMP scale. Standard prices, but they try to negotiate high on the tip. Wanted $. 2 for standard finish with clothes off, FS not offered. If you want more, go to sweets or relax. The massage was actually quite good, though. Definitely worth a higher tip. Stay frosty, folks.

Sroberts
06-22-21, 08:10
In short it's a semi hot chic giving a half ass attempt at a rub while you are under a sheet. I am sure there are a few ladies that will do more, given the large amount of providers I am not willing to go through their rotation till I hit gold. From reading previous reports I should have avoided but will chalk this up as a "I needed to verify for myself". My advice is to avoid this place.

NedFlander5
06-22-21, 11:56
There was a place called the Dollhouse once in Indianapolis. Probably 3-4 years back. I cannot find any info on it. From what I understood you pay for a room and pick a girl and she'd strip for you and give you a massage / lap dances. Only difference is you were allowed to get jr out and play with him, and sometimes shit happens sometimes it didn't. I tried to go their once but their sound system broke for the rooms broke and they closed early. Lafeyette has something similar called "in your dreams" but the girls there are fuck ugly and they won't do extras. Does anyone remember the place and have any info on it or better yet, does anyone know someplace similar with decent looking girls. I suppose you'd call it a peep show but there was no glass and you could touch the girls.

Nite View
06-23-21, 06:18
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/images/listings/219319/6ca5bcf8f5ea0305712f7ebf3b65ed87.jpg

Any info on this one? Runs out of an apartment on NE side. Slow to respond to text but quoted 40/60. 317-xxx-1382.

Jeast72
06-23-21, 08:05
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/images/listings/219319/6ca5bcf8f5ea0305712f7ebf3b65ed87.jpg

Any info on this one? Runs out of an apartment on NE side. Slow to respond to text but quoted 40/60. 317-xxx-1382.That's the ad for the AMP in front of the Castleton mall.

GbTeaBv
06-23-21, 08:58
Figured I'd finally take the plunge on an AMP yesterday and stopped into Phoenix. Wasn't difficult to find after I RTFF, and was pleased to see rather secluded parking. Looked like I was the only customer there in the mid afternoon, and was greeted by a petite 30-40 yo woman in a pink sundress after ringing the bell. She had decent English and seemed fairly attractive despite the mask. Decided to opt for a half hour for a house rate of. 4, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the massage. Medium pressure was a good balance of working out knots and tension and a relaxing rub down. After the oil came out, she worked on my shoulders a bit and then asked if there may be anything else. Decided to go for a CBJ for a bit steeper $ than I had expected. Didn't decide to push the haggling and actually enjoyed her performance.

All-in-all, walked out relaxed and refreshed for a total of $.4. Even though she mentioned not to tell other people about my visit, I'm sure we can between ourselves here haha.

YorkRowdy29
06-23-21, 10:24
There was a place called the Dollhouse once in Indianapolis. Probably 3-4 years back. I cannot find any info on it. From what I understood you pay for a room and pick a girl and she'd strip for you and give you a massage / lap dances. Only difference is you were allowed to get jr out and play with him, and sometimes shit happens sometimes it didn't. I tried to go their once but their sound system broke for the rooms broke and they closed early. Lafeyette has something similar called "in your dreams" but the girls there are fuck ugly and they won't do extras. Does anyone remember the place and have any info on it or better yet, does anyone know someplace similar with decent looking girls. I suppose you'd call it a peep show but there was no glass and you could touch the girls.I did hit up the Dollhouse a few times, before it vanished, and I've never found anything like it, which is maybe a good thing? Hip Hugger is closest to the experience, but not quite. I just assumed this experience was unique, and the demand was not there. They never had a crowd or even a 2nd person when I went.

Lost And Found
06-23-21, 20:44

Any info on this one? Runs out of an apartment on NE side. Slow to respond to text but quoted 40/60. 317-xxx-1382.That's an AMP in front of the movie theater at Castleton mall. Good for just about anything you want. But they're a little protective of keeping their clothes on.

Getreal
06-23-21, 22:33
Just stopped at Phoenix tonight. Last customer there. I met Jenny cute 45 ish I guess. Who really knows with Asians. She could have damn well been 65. Tight body. Good massage medium pressure. I was only able to do 30 min for 40 to the house. I opted for CBJ, although the hat was way too tight. I took it off half way through and opted for a HJ. Professional HJ. All in all I left relaxed and ready for bed. $. 2 out the door. I don't get it, what is with them dressing you. Its just awkward for me.

TSmithFunGuy
06-24-21, 08:03
First time ever posting on here, thank you to all who do provide excellent information. I have had an inch to try The Works. Anyone have any experiences or tips to share? I will be there on a weekday evening, and I know it may be slower. That is ok. I will only be in town 1 night.

Jeast72
06-24-21, 16:04
First time ever posting on here, thank you to all who do provide excellent information. I have had an inch to try The Works. Anyone have any experiences or tips to share? I will be there on a weekday evening, and I know it may be slower. That is ok. I will only be in town 1 night.Doubt anyone has since this site is for encounters between men and women only. Anything else discussed will likely get you banned.

Member #6672
06-24-21, 20:15
Any one have any experiences to share from Ruyi?