PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

Jeast72
01-20-21, 00:24
I was driving along Fox Road in the Geist area. I often travel that street a few times a week, but tonight lit signage stood out in the night. It was Spa Massage, and it was sandwiched between a sushi restaurant and an asian nail shop. It had the typical open sign and was still on at 9 pm. I went around and drove by slow enough to get a glance, but all I could see were the letters on the front door, O Spa. I did not see the place listed in rubmaps. Does anyone know anything about it? Hopefully it won't be a place of temptation for me, because I have no idea how I would visit there without me or my car being constantly recognized, LOL.It's been reported on before as an unhappy experience.

TylerVib
01-20-21, 17:06
Can anyone help me find an AMP with big breasts. You would be doing a great service. PM me please!

Indiguy
01-21-21, 11:31
Just saw a report that she was victim of a "strong-arm robbery" around 7;30 pm Saturday night. Keep your eyes open to what is going on around you guys. Crime in this town is crazy.A member posted earlier that he texted her for more info. And she was in pain from the attack but recovering. Evidently the police and an ambulance were called after she contacted her landlord. I texted her and after asking about the attack I had a nice discussion with her. She told me that she liked her customers, felt a little sorry for the American male and didn't want to "squeeze them" for $ so returned some of the tip. She is leaving Indy for good this weekend so if you want to text her now is the time. I have her number if you need it. Since she is closing the shop I don't want this to be misunderstood as promoting business.

HelIbiza
01-21-21, 13:52
Can anyone help me find an AMP with big breasts. You would be doing a great service. PM me please!I would also be interested in finding out. Thanks.

Samster1313
01-21-21, 14:20
Texted her today. Felt so sorry for her. She was saying that she is still lying in bed and would be leaving by next Tuesday. She was very good at her job and I will miss her.

A member posted earlier that he texted her for more info. And she was in pain from the attack but recovering. Evidently the police and an ambulance were called after she contacted her landlord. I texted her and after asking about the attack I had a nice discussion with her. She told me that she liked her customers, felt a little sorry for the American male and didn't want to "squeeze them" for $ so returned some of the tip. She is leaving Indy for good this weekend so if you want to text her now is the time. I have her number if you need it. Since she is closing the shop I don't want this to be misunderstood as promoting business.

BigRigRich
01-21-21, 16:41
Went to our favorite spot by Arby's a few weeks back and got Apple (or April but it sounded like Apple) On previous visits I went with FS and there was no negotiation. Apple wanted to negotiate and she was definitely more than previous visits. Finally got frustrated and said just finish the massage and she agreed to FS. Wasn't bad but not as fun as other visits. She was tiny which I liked. Previous trips got a massage after. This one was clean up an go. Not as much fun as previous trips. Anyone else run into this with the new crew? Think I'll take a break from there for a while.Where is this location? Thanks.

CommonSteve666
01-21-21, 19:24
Where is this location? Thanks.Go to arby's web site to get area locations. Then google map Asian massage parlors. Compare AMP locations to arby's locations. Respond with your possible places. I know it is more work but it might be fun to try and solve it.

Member #6672
01-21-21, 20:31
Saw her this afternoon for an excellent massage +. No mutual touch, but I was there primarily for the massage and I've had a difficult time finding decent CMTs. She's very nice, gave an excellent spa-quality massage, and the finish was good as well. The shower provided was a nice touch. So long as you know what your getting, well worth it IMO. I'll be seeing her again.Link to her ad?

Member #6672
01-21-21, 20:33
Does anyone have any info on her? I've searched all over this site and cannot find a single review. I've text her a few times and she gives very short responses. Found her ad on rub ratings.Gorgeous and sweet. Go see her and all will be made clear.

Member #6672
01-21-21, 20:35
Some places will have a girl in charge who tries to make sure things are kept clean but, in the end, it always depends on the girl working the room to keep it clean. Each one seems to have a different opinion on what is necessary.She's your girl. Phenomenal massage and the manager keeps the place spotless.

PurpleHey
01-21-21, 22:03
Go to arby's web site to get area locations. Then google map Asian massage parlors. Compare AMP locations to arby's locations. Respond with your possible places. I know it is more work but it might be fun to try and solve it.When I was a newb, we still used code words. This place was referred to as "The Meats" on the corner of Prez and Ben. Google maps thinks it is a sweet spot. Of course newbs were always told RTFF back in the day. Maybe I've said too much.

Db2007
01-22-21, 09:29
When I was a newb, we still used code words. This place was referred to as "The Meats" on the corner of Prez and Ben. Google maps thinks it is a sweet spot. Of course newbs were always told RTFF back in the day. Maybe I've said too much.Very true, that was said frequently. A lot of information can be found by using the Search feature. There is also a thread with information to assist first time posters and newbies.

IndyGolfer60
01-22-21, 10:25
Texted her today. Felt so sorry for her. She was saying that she is still lying in bed and would be leaving by next Tuesday. She was very good at her job and I will miss her.I talked to her last night and said she was returning to China because it wasn't safe here. She wanted all of her supporters to know how grateful she was for last two years. She says shop was already taken over by some one else.

Zman511
01-22-21, 10:50
Link to her ad?Post 15208.

TexTrainer
01-23-21, 01:13
Go to arby's web site to get area locations. Then google map Asian massage parlors. Compare AMP locations to arby's locations. Respond with your possible places. I know it is more work but it might be fun to try and solve it.I was bored and decided to try to solve it, keep in mind I'm not from Indianapolis but checking out the area for an upcoming visit.

The AMPs I found close to an Arby's were: N Spa on the Southside and VIP Massage on the Westside.

Tex.

TexTrainer
01-23-21, 01:38
I was bored and decided to try to solve it, keep in mind I'm not from Indianapolis but checking out the area for an upcoming visit.

The AMPs I found close to an Arby's were: N Spa on the Southside and VIP Massage on the Westside.

Tex.Did a little more searching and found it, will not say name because of the fun this is to make others search. Will try it out when I arrive to Indianapolis.

Tex.

HasselFree
01-23-21, 11:11
Did a little more searching and found it, will not say name because of the fun this is to make others search. Will try it out when I arrive to Indianapolis.

Tex.Eastside is sweeter. LOL.

Indy33
01-23-21, 11:23
I've been there before, enjoyed it. Went back recently, Girl I got was cute, little small on top, great hands for a massage, very little tease.

But on the flip, she was a hustler. Told me FS was $$ No BJ offered, I could DATY for $140, tried negotiating to no avail & the time at the buffet was very limited.

Last time there the girl offered same for less, with no time limit.

Eva was the girl today, probably go back.

Indy33
01-23-21, 11:25
Anyone ever visit these girls?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/biz/d/indianapolis-brasilian-touch/7266394963.html

The website lists 2 numbers & names.

CommonSteve666
01-23-21, 11:25
Did a little more searching and found it, will not say name because of the fun this is to make others search. Will try it out when I arrive to Indianapolis.

Tex.Glad you had a chance to try it out and good assist from purple hey. I hadn't heard of the meats name. I'm sure the men in blue get a good chuckle watching the blokes come and go while on lunch break. The spas here get the job done but nothing spectacular IMO.

Indiguy
01-23-21, 12:23

Tex.This is also known as fish vs. Fishing pole.

Indy33
01-23-21, 13:42
Thought I would give it a try.

Got a taller skinny girl, goes by Joana. Perky b boobs, nice booty.

Giggled & laughed a lot, massage was good, very little tease, I think she's new or timid since nothing but usual HJ was offered, did go under & meet the twins.

I might go back & hope for someone else.

Indy33
01-23-21, 14:44
Anyone have any reviews on this one??

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/209605

Indyjc01
01-23-21, 21:19

Tex.Tex you have a PM.

Jeast72
01-23-21, 21:28

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/209605I Googled the phone number and it didn't even bring up the usual reverse phone lookup sites. I don't know enough about numbers used for Google Voice and other services but even texting app numbers are normal phone numbers. This one doesn't seem to be.

ManWithPants
01-23-21, 22:41

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/209605I would never try somebody out if they have no reviews. It could be a cop.

Stumbo
01-23-21, 23:07
I've never seen her, but she's been reviewed here since 2007. I recall average massage, no extras being the common denominator.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/biz/d/indianapolis-brasilian-touch/7266394963.html

The website lists 2 numbers & names.

WinterWarlock
01-23-21, 23:14
I went once, years ago. It was not fun, and I was not happy. Never went back to try again.

I've never seen her, but she's been reviewed here since 2007. I recall average massage, no extras being the common denominator.

Jjbee62
01-24-21, 00:57
I forgot to add something from Mountain Aire last week. The girl told me that sometimes the sign doesn't work. If the open sign isn't on, check the front door. They should be there.

Also the sign on the door at Morning Sun doesn't say they are moving. My bad. It says "Morning Sun" with the phone number. I got a better look at it today when I stopped there.

Met by mid to late 40's woman, average all the way around. On a whim I did something I never do, I asked for 90 minutes ($90). This is usually a terrible idea. Most of the girls can't figure out how to give 10 minutes worth of massage, so 90 minutes is almost always a waste of money.

But not this time. This time I got someone who knows how to give a massage and knows how to pace it out to fill the time. 90 full minutes of nothing but massage. No tease, no hint of anything until she announced that my 90 minutes was up and she was right. To the minute, 90 minutes from when she first started rubbing. I was impressed and a bit disappointed. However, before she left, she asked if I wanted anything else. Why yes, as a matter of fact, I did want something else and something else was provided.

Decent technique for a standard finish, with only otc roaming. No discussion of tip, left her the standard. The massage was worth the stop, but it doesn't appear to me there's much more there.

There are a couple of negatives for me. First and worst was the lack of any tease. There was a small amount of incidental contact, but nothing remotely like a tease. The other negative, at least for some guys, she uses lotion which has a scent. If you've got someone at home, you may need to go shower somewhere. On the plus side, I got my full time plus 10 minutes.

And to the guy who came in right in the middle of my finish, your timing really sucks.

Redward46
01-24-21, 09:57
I've never seen her, but she's been reviewed here since 2007. I recall average massage, no extras being the common denominator.Correct, I have seen here several times over the years, below average massage and nothing else. She complains about all the guys wanting extras. Avoid.

FrenchDip
01-24-21, 10:17
I've been there before, enjoyed it. Went back recently, Girl I got was cute, little small on top, great hands for a massage, very little tease.

But on the flip, she was a hustler. Told me FS was $$ No BJ offered, I could DATY for $140, tried negotiating to no avail & the time at the buffet was very limited.

Last time there the girl offered same for less, with no time limit.

Eva was the girl today, probably go back.The last time I was there the girl I got was pushy for tips before the finish.

I've been there multiple times where the girl wouldn't ask for tip before or after but I would give her one. She would pull her top down during the finish which also included LFK or DFK. I saw her once during covid times and she went for the kissing through the masks which we were wearing which was strange but alright. I don't know her name because I'm terrible with names but always enjoyed experiencing her.

Jeast72
01-24-21, 12:24
And to the guy who came in right in the middle of my finish, your timing really sucks.That's always at higher risk of happening at a shop that's sandwiched between other stores or offices. No way to tell if cars outside are there for massage or not. It's always more likely at a place with only one girl working.

Golf76
01-25-21, 00:26
Anyone seen sexy brielle for body rub?? I have met her in past on the northside but not for body rub / nuru. Feel.

Free to pm.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/204202

PrinterMike
01-25-21, 11:14

The website lists 2 numbers & names.Nuff said.

Indyguy1565
01-25-21, 12:06
I have been going to her for many years. She just stopped seeing people this year. She is trying to relocate to Miami.

Anyone know what happened to Temi? She gave a great legit massage, never were any real hints of a tease or extras but she was sweet and great on the eyes. Usually worked out of offices on the north side. Been a couple years since I've seen her.

SlipAway
01-25-21, 12:33
Anyone seen sexy brielle for body rub?? I have met her in past on the northside but not for body rub / nuru. Feel.

Free to pm.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/204202Would this happen to be BriSexy who used to be on the Northeast side.

Maudu
01-25-21, 13:51
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/188186

Took another shot here. First time back since last summer. Same older lady working. Not unattractive by any means, but wouldn't return for the looks. Good massage, good tease, on the flip offered SS but was able to negotiate HE. Solid in that department and not disappointed in my hhr. Table shower offered and declined. There are better standard options around, but place is close, clean, and discreet. May return in a pinch since Purdue is busy and I don't go to FH. Angel any good? Walked in and out last time b / c MT was not at all my cup of tea.

Diversion
01-25-21, 15:35
If your scoping out potential spas by the number of vehicles parked front. May not be accurate. I never park my truck in front of the business, for so many reasons, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Fav6977
01-25-21, 20:50
If your scoping out potential spas by the number of vehicles parked front. May not be accurate. I never park my truck in front of the business, for so many reasons, and I'm sure I'm not alone.I often park on the other side of the building or around the corner.

TigerKing
01-25-21, 20:55
I have been going to her for many years. She just stopped seeing people this year. She is trying to relocate to Miami.I've seen her a few times and agree that she's a really sweet lady that gives a great legit massage. She's also hot af. I check her out on IG and have noticed she's been in Miami a lot and recently said she was off to her second home. I wonder if she's got a sugar daddy because she lives a pretty extravagant lifestyle and drives a really nice car. More power to her but I just wonder if she was in search of a sugar daddy and hit gold.

CommonSteve666
01-25-21, 22:21
If your scoping out potential spas by the number of vehicles parked front. May not be accurate. I never park my truck in front of the business, for so many reasons, and I'm sure I'm not alone.I'm actually curious about the reasons to park and walk. Nothing wrong with going into a spa for a massage. Who cares if someone sees you get out of your car. If it did get raided, where you're parked isn't what gets you.

Bigred2006
01-25-21, 22:28
I've seen her a few times and agree that she's a really sweet lady that gives a great legit massage. She's also hot af. I check her out on IG and have noticed she's been in Miami a lot and recently said she was off to her second home. I wonder if she's got a sugar daddy because she lives a pretty extravagant lifestyle and drives a really nice car. More power to her but I just wonder if she was in search of a sugar daddy and hit gold.I saw her a few months ago and yes, she's sexy as hell. But legit massage only. She can't or doesn't do deep tissue so I won't see her again but if she offered a HE I'd probably see her weekly. Her IG is interesting to say the least.

Jjbee62
01-25-21, 22:37
If your scoping out potential spas by the number of vehicles parked front. May not be accurate. I never park my truck in front of the business, for so many reasons, and I'm sure I'm not alone.Very true. However, I always park right in front. I have zero worries about someone recognizing my car and asking embarrassing questions (I don't get embarrassed by the questions, but I've made a few people uncomfortable with my answers). I want to make it obvious to anyone pulling up that someone is already there.

I know it's a stretch, but there's always the chance someone will see me parked right out front and think "I bet they're busy right now. Maybe I should try another place or come back later. ".

A man can always dream.

Indyguy1565
01-26-21, 00:16
Exactly what I was thinking. Good for her. Loss for me.

I've seen her a few times and agree that she's a really sweet lady that gives a great legit massage. She's also hot af. I check her out on IG and have noticed she's been in Miami a lot and recently said she was off to her second home. I wonder if she's got a sugar daddy because she lives a pretty extravagant lifestyle and drives a really nice car. More power to her but I just wonder if she was in search of a sugar daddy and hit gold.

Jeast72
01-26-21, 00:35
I was told there's a new one today on mundy. Wondering if anyone saw her and found some comfort.

RBakerrr123
01-26-21, 10:56
Anyone visited Jenny at oasis? Read some stuff on rubmaps with her. Wanted to know if anyone else had some info on her.

Monsignor
01-26-21, 13:38
I've seen her a few times and agree that she's a really sweet lady that gives a great legit massage. She's also hot af. I check her out on IG and have noticed she's been in Miami a lot and recently said she was off to her second home. I wonder if she's got a sugar daddy because she lives a pretty extravagant lifestyle and drives a really nice car. More power to her but I just wonder if she was in search of a sugar daddy and hit gold.Perhaps she is just successful on her own. Not trying to be argumentative; It just occurs to me that there are any number explanations, including personal success, inheritance, 2 income family (I. E. , love / marriages). Maybe she just has a desire for a warmer climate and / or a more cosmopolitan city. A person can certainly live in Miami without being wealthy, and driving a nice car isn't necessarily indicative of either extravagance or wealth.

Maudu
01-26-21, 13:47
Anyone visited Jenny at oasis? Read some stuff on rubmaps with her. Wanted to know if anyone else had some info on her.Sent you a PM. I am close and can visit depending on what you have heard.

Msmith0052
01-26-21, 13:56
I was told there's a new one today on mundy. Wondering if anyone saw her and found some comfort.As my title says, the new ladies there are all a HUGE improvement for them and frankly in comparison to most spots in town. Prettier, younger (not young young, but you know, not wearing Depends).

Now quit talking about these north side hidden (so I hoped they'd stay!) treasures. Also, if anyone has worn down the beauty at Orchid in Carmel and gets extras please PM me and don't blast here. Damn she's hot, has the best technique and tease. And about it usually. Drives me wild and spent a f-ton of moola with below avg batting avg.

Golf76
01-26-21, 14:08
Would this happen to be BriSexy who used to be on the Northeast side.I believe Bresexy retired. This is different Bri. Goes by sexy Brielle.

Jeast72
01-26-21, 14:59
Another massage parlor robbed on south side. I hope it's not becoming a trend. At least this time nobody got hurt.

On a side note, one of the motel Asians got busted on the west side.

Bush Wacker
01-26-21, 15:04
Visited my favorite Daily spa over the weekend. Eva is gone. Apparently mamasan didn't like her up sell pressure tactics. I visited the new girl CiCi. Pretty 7/10. Service was great as always. Plenty of teasing, UTC, and I left very happy.

On the north side, there is Comfort to be found. Tina is gone. She was older and overweight. She's been replaced by a new girl, cuter and younger. You'll find much happiness there.

Also tried Majestic. Provider was a little older, but very friendly and willing to please. Surprised me with great teasing and UTC. I once again left happy.

Noticed there's a brand new spa right by Ruby slippers. Wondering if anyone has been Pampered there and would care to share. Might have to go TOFTT.

Be safe.

BW.

Samster1313
01-26-21, 15:30
I am a Southsider!

Another massage parlor robbed on south side. I hope it's not becoming a trend. At least this time nobody got hurt.

On a side note, one of the motel Asians got busted on the west side.

TigerKing
01-26-21, 20:18
Perhaps she is just successful on her own. Not trying to be argumentative; It just occurs to me that there are any number explanations, including personal success, inheritance, 2 income family (I. E. , love / marriages). Maybe she just has a desire for a warmer climate and / or a more cosmopolitan city. A person can certainly live in Miami without being wealthy, and driving a nice car isn't necessarily indicative of either extravagance or wealth.Ok I agree. I shouldn't jump to conclusions really because honestly I don't know her story. I was just going off what I see on her IG. I desire the warmer weather myself as well so hopefully I'm south in 10-15 years!

Indiguy
01-26-21, 22:02

On a side note, one of the motel Asians got busted on the west side.Wondering if some of the places with more "resources" might start having a concierge at check in.

OhSpooner
01-27-21, 11:37
I'm actually curious about the reasons to park and walk. Nothing wrong with going into a spa for a massage. Who cares if someone sees you get out of your car. If it did get raided, where you're parked isn't what gets you.I agree. Nothing wrong with getting a massage. There have been times that the parking lot out front is full of cars and I still went in to see how long the wait is and found out that no one is there. Other times I go in with no cars in the lot and they are full. Don't get me wrong, I hate to interrupt another monger's visit, but sometimes there isn't anyone there and I would be passing on a good opportunity. Maybe the AMPs should start posting a sign in the window saying what the wait time is for a massage? NO.

OhSpooner
01-27-21, 11:37
I'm actually curious about the reasons to park and walk. Nothing wrong with going into a spa for a massage. Who cares if someone sees you get out of your car. If it did get raided, where you're parked isn't what gets you.I agree. Nothing wrong with getting a massage. There have been times that the parking lot out front is full of cars and I still went in to see how long the wait is and found out that no one is there. Other times I go in with no cars in the lot and they are full. Don't get me wrong, I hate to interrupt another monger's visit, but sometimes there isn't anyone there and I would be passing on a good opportunity. Maybe the AMPs should start posting a sign in the window saying what the wait time is for a massage? No waiting! Come on in!

Slugger22
01-27-21, 11:38

On a side note, one of the motel Asians got busted on the west side.I contacted an Asian hotel ad yesterday that was located in the airport area got a weird vibe as the responses were not normal if you see these regularly as I do you know what I mean Was the bust in this area please PM with details if you don't mind.

HasselFree
01-27-21, 12:27

On a side note, one of the motel Asians got busted on the west side.Frequently tour the south side. About where was the robbery?

IndyDad317
01-27-21, 13:25
Is sweets still as nice as I remember I haven't been there in about 2 months but last thing I heard is that there is all new girls there? Keep me posted. Thanks!

Keepinitclean
01-27-21, 16:36

On a side note, one of the motel Asians got busted on the west side.Please tell me it was Sun. Uncle has a very strong interest in who's going in there right now. Pm for details.

Jeast72
01-27-21, 16:39
I contacted an Asian hotel ad yesterday that was located in the airport area got a weird vibe as the responses were not normal if you see these regularly as I do you know what I mean Was the bust in this area please PM with details if you don't mind.Found out it wasn't a bust but I think the motel may have reported suspicious activity. LEO came and knocked so she went quiet with everyone for a while. Switched motels today but don't know where she went. And yes, it was the one you saw the ad for. The weird vibe was probably because they didn't know yet what was going on with the girl.

Maudu
01-27-21, 16:56
I agree. Nothing wrong with getting a massage. There have been times that the parking lot out front is full of cars and I still went in to see how long the wait is and found out that no one is there. Other times I go in with no cars in the lot and they are full. Don't get me wrong, I hate to interrupt another monger's visit, but sometimes there isn't anyone there and I would be passing on a good opportunity. Maybe the AMPs should start posting a sign in the window saying what the wait time is for a massage? No waiting! Come on in!I call ahead! Even though 90% of the time I am not sure if they understand what I said or I don't understand what they are trying to say. I appreciate them texting back and say Ready for you now, come.

Indplsgent4fu
01-28-21, 01:11
I saw YouYou at Sun spa two Sundays ago and had a good time, and when I was leaving I noticed another girl that looked more my type. I went back this past Sunday and the other girl was still there. YouYou remembered me and tried to take me back but I kept asking for the other girl, and the other girl was a little hesitant at first and kept trying to push me off on YouYou, eventually the paying client got what he wanted, and it turned out to be Joann. She was slender, pretty and more the girl next door. I was hoping for a little more services this time since I was recognized from prior visit. I had a chance to fully enjoy her unrestrained perky Bs, but that was all that was going to happen. That cute ass stayed covered up the whole time and NO playing utc, she finally said her Aunt Rosie was visiting, but come back in a week. I still got my stress relief and the usual. 4 for the house and. 6 for Joann.

Indyguy1565
01-28-21, 08:36
We got to the point of setting up a meeting and then wanted 50% deposit. Still trying to talk her out of that, but anyone else have experience with her?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952

Slugger22
01-28-21, 09:17
Found out it wasn't a bust but I think the motel may have reported suspicious activity. LEO came and knocked so she went quiet with everyone for a while. Switched motels today but don't know where she went. And yes, it was the one you saw the ad for. The weird vibe was probably because they didn't know yet what was going on with the girl.It's a shame that happened because I live very close to that area. About 7-8 years ago I could regularly see escorts that were always attractive around the airport hotels. It was always safe and the hotels are generally nice. Would love to have access regularly to some fine Orientals without driving 45 min. The second escort I ever saw was staying there and I fondly remember her meeting me in the hallway and leading me back to her room by my dick. I don't know if you mongers will believe me but part of the rush back then for me was the chance of getting a visit by LE. That feeling of fear always got me ready for the visit. I guess I am crazy.

WinterWarlock
01-28-21, 10:27
If you have money to throw away, then I only require a 25% deposit.

We got to the point of setting up a meeting and then wanted 50% deposit. Still trying to talk her out of that, but anyone else have experience with her?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952

LegKiBob
01-28-21, 11:00

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952That add is fake. The lady in pictures is on IG and lives in texas.

Indyguy1565
01-28-21, 11:51
Thanks. I have never and will never do a deposit and assumed it was a scam when I offered to meet at a Starbucks first to verify each other in public since her "concern" was with me. Sometimes the pics are so good (which is a clue itself) that you want it to be true.

If you have money to throw away, then I only require a 25% deposit.

Db2007
01-28-21, 12:04

Free to pm.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/204202Any updates?

Ok or not ok?

Rls0179
01-28-21, 13:29
Any updates?

Ok or not ok?I sent her a text and this is the rates. Nude body rub $, nude and oral $. 6, FS $$. She used to go by Bri.

ColinSC31
01-28-21, 15:51
Read the description and wow. She's full of herself and thinks that her s#$t don't stink LOL. Have a read for a laugh.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211309

BlowInHer
01-28-21, 16:02
Read the description and wow. She's full of herself and thinks that her s#$t don't stink LOL. Have a read for a laugh.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211309Sounds like any other provider to me, at least she isn't complaining and talking like ghetto in the ad. She can be full of herself in the ad, but she will be full of me during our visit.

SeekingDan
01-28-21, 16:36

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211309I... Don't know what to say. Yikes lmao.

IndyHandyman
01-28-21, 16:55
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

SnoopyIs1964
01-28-21, 17:22
I... Don't know what to say. Yikes lmao.Yeah. When I asked " 5 for a massage seems high".

She said I must not be her type of client lolol.

Member #6672
01-28-21, 19:45
I texted but haven't heard back.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/212242

Indy33
01-28-21, 20:12

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/212242I chatted for almost 20 minutes before she told me to call her. We talked about more than just a massage, but she seems more straight forward legit than extra services legit.

I have an appointment scheduled for Friday afternoon, I'll share afterwards.

Indyjc01
01-28-21, 20:15
That add is fake. The lady in pictures is on IG and lives in texas.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952And when the pictures look too good to be true I first run the pictures through TinEye.com. Got hits on one of her pictures on several websites. That to me would get my red flag up.

Keepinitclean
01-28-21, 21:07

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/212242Its Reki just a bunch of light rubbing and her telling you how to breathe. He, no touching and she'll give up if take to long. Hot af at least, $150.

TigerKing
01-28-21, 21:36
Its Reki just a bunch of light rubbing and her telling you how to breathe. He, no touching and she'll give up if take to long. Hot af at least, $150.I've seen her several times hoping it would be more at least touching but she draws a line. She's more spiritual and about getting you to relax. We did do some yogi / stretching one session and the view was great with her being nude. Like keepinit said she's hot af and her body is ridiculous. Really cool chick imo.

BobbyKraft
01-29-21, 00:09
Clothed massage or under a fucking sheet? No fatties? Well fuck I'm out. Who the fuck would actually waste their time or money on her? Crazy.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211309

Bigred2006
01-29-21, 06:55
I've seen her several times hoping it would be more at least touching but she draws a line. She's more spiritual and about getting you to relax. We did do some yogi / stretching one session and the view was great with her being nude. Like keepinit said she's hot af and her body is ridiculous. Really cool chick imo.I've seen her as often as I can. I really like her approach, her massage and she sexy as hell. But she's been a ghost and nonresponsive the last few times she's posted and I've texted.

HunterGatherer
01-29-21, 12:38
Decided to give this one a try since I hadn't seen anything. One of those little office complexes on the south side. Was greeted by 40 ish woman, probably a 7 on the AMP scale. Made me wait about 15 minutes, and I almost left.

Took the hour. Turns out the massage wasn't bad. She teased from underneath at least half a dozen times, saying "you like?

Then she went for the prostate. First time for me in an AMP without major upsell. Money was never mentioned. I've never finished face down, but almost did.

On the flip, she used both hands. I barely got the B's out before going off. She caught part of it in the face and just laughed.

Cleaned up, and the massage continued for fifteen minutes.

Usual rates, no upsell, no ask about tip (I did of course). She told me to come back, and I plan on it.

Rls0179
01-29-21, 15:56
Decided to give this one a try since I hadn't seen anything. One of those little office complexes on the south side. Was greeted by 40 ish woman, probably a 7 on the AMP scale. Made me wait about 15 minutes, and I almost left.

Took the hour. Turns out the massage wasn't bad. She teased from underneath at least half a dozen times, saying "you like?

Then she went for the prostate. First time for me in an AMP without major upsell. Money was never mentioned. I've never finished face down, but almost did.

On the flip, she used both hands. I barely got the B's out before going off. She caught part of it in the face and just laughed.

Usual rates, no upsell, no ask about tip (I did of course). She told me to come back, and I plan on it.Southside or westside?

HotJohnDog
01-29-21, 16:37
Not sure which one this is being called, but I guess it can be called the Peddler's shop. Pleasantly surprised by the inside as others have commented. It is clean and nice. Met at the entrance by a middle aged woman. A 5 in my book. Have seen a lot worse. Took her time to get to the room. She started to rub and I was able to get instant access. She did not mind whatsoever. Worked my magic with UTC, panties at ankles. She popped before me gushing all over the place and throwing the panties away. She made me relaxed. Tipped her and out the door.

Remark
01-30-21, 00:52
I was told there's a new one today on mundy. Wondering if anyone saw her and found some comfort.Worth the trip. Went there two weeks ago. Will go back.

SexCreation110
01-30-21, 01:37

Standard fare, middle aged asian woman. Very nice massage. Would repeat. 50/70 to the house.

Keith D
01-30-21, 04:36

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211309See my report for veronica from craigslist. High on xanax and opiates, complete waste of time.

Indy33
01-30-21, 12:40
Avoid.

I usually don't go for anyone on there, who wants deposits of any kind.

And I was fooled by the pic of a storefront.

But for $25, I thought, I'll try it.

Until it dragged on for 30 minutes of her wanting more money before coughing up the address.

I can provide the digits if anyone want that in a PM.

Indylad
01-30-21, 15:35

Usual rates, no upsell, no ask about tip (I did of course). She told me to come back, and I plan on it.Is this a new Lavender on the southside? The Lavender I know about is on the westside.

Indy33
01-30-21, 16:30
Is this a new Lavender on the southside? The Lavender I know about is on the westside.Yes,

Just south of Comfort on 31, rt side before you see Wendy or Ron.

HunterGatherer
01-30-21, 18:33
South. 31 south of the loop.

ManWithPants
01-31-21, 11:20
Avoid.

I usually don't go for anyone on there, who wants deposits of any kind.

And I was fooled by the pic of a storefront.

But for $25, I thought, I'll try it.

Until it dragged on for 30 minutes of her wanting more money before coughing up the address.

I can provide the digits if anyone want that in a PM.You should never make a deposit online. It's a ripoff so they can take your money without putting out!

Pimpolisious
01-31-21, 18:10
I remember last year there was a really nice asian girl doing massages out of her apt in greenwood but now there's not on in the whole state. Maybe they'll never be back but it's worth asking the bros here.

FzrMan
02-01-21, 12:41
Could someone send me the phone number for King's spa on Brookville road. The one on the website is for Lavendar spa on the southside.

Thanks.

FzrMan
02-01-21, 17:48
Could someone send me the phone number for King's spa on Brookville road. The one on the website is for Lavendar spa on the southside.

Thanks.Stopped by and got a business card.

UIS1957
02-02-21, 13:06
In the past couple months I have visited 5 "AMP's".

Arby's, Flea Market, the old Indy on E 10th, Best after the change in personnel and Oriental on Arlington.

The first 4 have no interest in giving any type of "body" massage. About everything is on the menu at those 4.

Oriental gives a great massage, a nice HE although limited menu.

Beanes9021
02-02-21, 16:36
Not sure which one this is being called, but I guess it can be called the Peddler's shop. Pleasantly surprised by the inside as others have commented. It is clean and nice. Met at the entrance by a middle aged woman. A 5 in my book. Have seen a lot worse. Took her time to get to the room. She started to rub and I was able to get instant access. She did not mind whatsoever. Worked my magic with UTC, panties at ankles. She popped before me gushing all over the place and throwing the panties away. She made me relaxed. Tipped her and out the door.LOL. That girl can sure make a mess.

RedFox2120
02-02-21, 21:39
In the past couple months I have visited 5 "AMP's".

Arby's, Flea Market, the old Indy on E 10th, Best after the change in personnel and Oriental on Arlington.

The first 4 have no interest in giving any type of "body" massage. About everything is on the menu at those 4.

Oriental gives a great massage, a nice HE although limited menu.Did best have hot young girls? Before they were 9's coming from LA and in their 20's but real 20's or is it average older 30's 40's women?

MainStreet
02-03-21, 09:50
Any intel on this?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211953

JamesHunt76
02-03-21, 11:13
Looking to find a regular spot on or near the NE side. Have been to Scrubs, but not a lot of teasing there and would love to find someone younger. Extras aren't necessary.

Nite View
02-03-21, 12:51
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952 Reached out to this one with no replay. Has any one had any contact with her?

DuggerJug
02-03-21, 13:29
Ventured to Ky ave spa this morning. The had just opened and it was quite cold in there, but she got the little heater going and it warmed up fairly quickly. Julia was her name. Cute mid 30's very small little boobs. Friendly too. Well worth the trip. I made a promise so you will have to PM for details.

Indy33
02-03-21, 13:45
Any intel on this?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211953She never responded to me over last weekend.

Indy33
02-03-21, 13:46
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952 Reached out to this one with no replay. Has any one had any contact with her?I do remember someone saying the pics were for someone in Texas, probably not hers, I tried getting info, never responded.

MDJr1
02-03-21, 16:32
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211952 Reached out to this one with no replay. Has any one had any contact with her?She responded to me with rates and menu but when I went to make an in all appt she asked for some money upfront. I told her that wasn't going to happen and only scammers asked for $ upfront. Then she went dark and wouldn't respond to any of my questions. The ad's got to be fake.

ColinSC31
02-03-21, 18:14
I do remember someone saying the pics were for someone in Texas, probably not hers, I tried getting info, never responded.Messaged her and got a response. Pics are indeed from someone in Dallas. As well as the area code. She replied with a 1 hour massage rate of $180 with satisfaction guaranteed. Says she is working out of a house on the east side of town.

PurpleHey
02-04-21, 02:36
Looking to find a regular spot on or near the NE side. Have been to Scrubs, but not a lot of teasing there and would love to find someone younger. Extras aren't necessary.You got choices man. Let's make a square from Scrubs. Head West on 71st to Peonies at the tracks. Further to Keystone and North to 96th St for CMT. Back east on 96th Street with a stop at Allisonville or keep going to Fitness by the Starbucks almost to Giest. You should find a good massage with one of those stops. Happy Hunting.

Swimmy
02-04-21, 14:35
Hi guys. I've been out of this for awhile as I'm being cautious with Covid. Itching to get back in. Just looking for advice or thoughts on providers that you feel are as good as you can get with regard to precautions sanitary.

Thanks.

Noobie92
02-04-21, 15:12
You got choices man. Let's make a square from Scrubs. Head West on 71st to Peonies at the tracks. Further to Keystone and North to 96th St for CMT. Back east on 96th Street with a stop at Allisonville or keep going to Fitness by the Starbucks almost to Giest. You should find a good massage with one of those stops. Happy Hunting.Where's the CMT? . .

Also, anyone had good times at Blue Island? Her pics look so nice. Even the atmosphere looks cozy.

SeroBliss
02-04-21, 16:27
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/just-relocated-real-cmt-accept/827762582896

1. 2 massage and he. Roaming highly discouraged. Could be we didn't click, but I think it is more likely it's just the 1. 2 he. I certainly won't be repeating.

Happy hunting.Just so everyone knows the no mutual touch has nothing to do with chemistry I saw her for over a year here in Alabama hung out with her many times dinner club etc and she just doesn't allow it. Her massage is salon quality shower after is standard the last visit I had she collected the payment first which was weird cause I always paid after at the end she didn't perform a He. This was the first time that didn't happen we argued a bit and after that I stopped going and she moved away communication and cancelations were an issue but when you needed a good rub and tug she was good. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

Pimpolisious
02-04-21, 17:55
Been thinking about making a discord or something for the OGs on here. PM me if you have any tips on 7/10 providers or better & happy hunting.

TravlinMonger
02-04-21, 22:25
Stopped by recently, while waiting for my MT, I heard a familiar sound from the next room, somebody was hitting that thing hard. Never got to see #2 so I may go back to see.

Assmanoh
02-04-21, 23:14
I made a run to Danville, IL since they allow 420 sales. After picking up my order I stopped by JoeJin to see how things were over there. For those of you that like a table shower with tease, they have it! If you like the therapists wearing short short outfits, they have it. And, any level of service is available with the same donations as any AMP here in Indy.

Went in and was led to a room. I paid for the hour and undressed. I was told my therapist would be a few minutes so she led me to the sauna for about 5 minutes. Then, my girl got me and took me to the table shower. She washed my back, legs, arms, etc. while I was on my stomach. She cleaned the boys and backside with a few reach arounds. Then flipped for the same on the front side. Plenty of touching and teasing going on while you're soaped up. Once you're done, she dries you off and you go back to the room. Hard / Med were offered, I chose soft. Her light touch mixed in with plenty of teasing was doing a great job. At one point she climbed on and slid up / down my back like a Nuru but with out any gel / lotion. She then leaned over and asked what I wanted which was CFS.

After she returned to the room more body slide, then kissing up / down my body and backside. No rimming but in that neighborhood. Then flipped to more body slide and kissing down to the boys. A CBJ came next which was pretty good. After a few minutes she had me stand up and she kneeled down and continued the CBJ. That was really nice. CFS was next and it was decent. She certainly wasn't shy about making noise and talking. Hopefully nobody else was there. Anyhow, its only about an hour from the west side and there is other shopping in IL if that's your thing. So give it a try if you want something different than the Indy scene.

Agronoman
02-05-21, 09:45
Dropped in last week and met Lena. Said she was fairly new, been there a month. Nice looking 30 ish girl, and a nice body. Good massage with excellent tease and really good CFS. Enjoy!

IndyGolfer60
02-05-21, 09:48
I made a run to Danville, IL since they allow 420 sales. After picking up my order I stopped by JoeJin to see how things were over there. For those of you that like a table shower with tease, they have it! If you like the therapists wearing short short outfits, they have it. And, any level of service is available with the same donations as any AMP here in Indy.

Went in and was led to a room. I paid for the hour and undressed. I was told my therapist would be a few minutes so she led me to the sauna for about 5 minutes. Then, my girl got me and took me to the table shower. She washed my back, legs, arms, etc. while I was on my stomach. She cleaned the boys and backside with a few reach arounds. Then flipped for the same on the front side. Plenty of touching and teasing going on while you're soaped up. Once you're done, she dries you off and you go back to the room. Hard / Med were offered, I chose soft. Her light touch mixed in with plenty of teasing was doing a great job. At one point she climbed on and slid up / down my back like a Nuru but with out any gel / lotion. She then leaned over and asked what I wanted which was CFS.

After she returned to the room more body slide, then kissing up / down my body and backside. No rimming but in that neighborhood. Then flipped to more body slide and kissing down to the boys. A CBJ came next which was pretty good. After a few minutes she had me stand up and she kneeled down and continued the CBJ. That was really nice. CFS was next and it was decent. She certainly wasn't shy about making noise and talking. Hopefully nobody else was there. Anyhow, its only about an hour from the west side and there is other shopping in IL if that's your thing. So give it a try if you want something different than the Indy scene.Been awhile since I have been in there but that place has always been a good time. It goes back as the early 90's for me. I grew up not far from there.

SeekingDan
02-05-21, 10:36

After she returned to the room more body slide, then kissing up / down my body and backside. No rimming but in that neighborhood. Then flipped to more body slide and kissing down to the boys. A CBJ came next which was pretty good. After a few minutes she had me stand up and she kneeled down and continued the CBJ. That was really nice. CFS was next and it was decent. She certainly wasn't shy about making noise and talking. Hopefully nobody else was there. Anyhow, its only about an hour from the west side and there is other shopping in IL if that's your thing. So give it a try if you want something different than the Indy scene.If there was something like that here that I know of I'd be broke as hell lmao.

TheBlindman
02-05-21, 12:17
Stopped by recently, while waiting for my MT, I heard a familiar sound from the next room, somebody was hitting that thing hard. Never got to see #2 so I may go back to see.Did you have "A" good time?

Indy33
02-05-21, 14:47
Anyone see her before?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/120674

Noobie92
02-05-21, 15:23
Stopped by recently, while waiting for my MT, I heard a familiar sound from the next room, somebody was hitting that thing hard. Never got to see #2 so I may go back to see.There are at least like 4 AMPs on 31 South these days LOL.

MyFriend31
02-05-21, 16:52
Stop by Madison and stop.

10 and to my surprise got a brand new girl. This is a usual stop for me and I am familiar with the girls that work there. But this time brand new girl says she just arrived from Chicago. Massage was excellent with much teasing along the way. On the flip started with a little leg massage but quickly moved to the right area. I asked what was available she seemed a little shy but got what I was after. I think with repeat trip more is on the menu. I will try next time. Stay safe fellows.

Indy33
02-05-21, 21:03
Stop by Madison and stop.

10 and to my surprise got a brand new girl. This is a usual stop for me and I am familiar with the girls that work there. But this time brand new girl says she just arrived from Chicago. Massage was excellent with much teasing along the way. On the flip started with a little leg massage but quickly moved to the right area. I asked what was available she seemed a little shy but got what I was after. I think with repeat trip more is on the menu. I will try next time. Stay safe fellows.Get a name??

TheSentinel462
02-05-21, 23:32
My Regular spot is Lids (which can't really be Lids anymore since it vacated) but I got an above average massage there and a HE on the flip. Not sure how I ask for more there. My experience at Waters was firm and that is an understatement. My visit was months ago though. I was not offered anything besides a massage so firm I white knuckled the table. (and then knuckle shuffled myself when I got home. Ha ha) Any advice on locations to go to or how to "maximize my experience" would be helpful.

Indyjc01
02-06-21, 01:02

After she returned to the room more body slide, then kissing up / down my body and backside. No rimming but in that neighborhood. Then flipped to more body slide and kissing down to the boys. A CBJ came next which was pretty good. After a few minutes she had me stand up and she kneeled down and continued the CBJ. That was really nice. CFS was next and it was decent. She certainly wasn't shy about making noise and talking. Hopefully nobody else was there. Anyhow, its only about an hour from the west side and there is other shopping in IL if that's your thing. So give it a try if you want something different than the Indy scene.Good report. I drove over there several times decades ago when all the parlors on the west side closed down. They'd even have a discount coupon in the NUVO newspaper. I've looked at the Danville forum once in awhile to see what others have posted. Glad to hear that place still has great service!

Goatee1456
02-06-21, 01:14
My Regular spot is Lids (which can't really be Lids anymore since it vacated) but I got an above average massage there and a HE on the flip. Not sure how I ask for more there. My experience at Waters was firm and that is an understatement. My visit was months ago though. I was not offered anything besides a massage so firm I white knuckled the table. (and then knuckle shuffled myself when I got home. Ha ha) Any advice on locations to go to or how to "maximize my experience" would be helpful.At AMPs I just flash a lot of cash ($5) and ask for full service. If it's on the table, there might be some negotiation to get your price up, but hold firm. The worst you'll see is an HE (if you got it before.). Some do, some don't, all have heard the ask before.

At legit places that have extended beyond a legit massage, I am a bit more sensitive to the situation and quietly ask for more in a "that feels so good, can we do. " and have had mixed results but never a direct ask for cash. Though I leave a better than AMP tip.

Martin3124
02-06-21, 16:49
Anyone see her before?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/120674Becki is nice, accommodating and fun to talk to. Decent rub, gets mostly undressed and depending on the time of the month, is probably full service. Since it WAS her time of the month I opted for a very nice BBBJCIM. She is looking for a sugar daddy is what she said, but that isn't going to be me. Her location is perfectly private and hidden in the the suburbs of Noblesville. I recommend. Good value for the money and she didn't try to upsell.

TigerKing
02-06-21, 17:19
I don't frequent AMPs very often but stopped by Q Spa today. Opted for 30 minutes and drew a late 40's to early 50's masseuse. Massage was actually pretty good. Pretty decent tease before the flip. As soon as I flipped someone walked in so delayed things a tad. We didn't negotiate anything but I was only there for the HE. Nice handshake and was out the door.

MyFriend31
02-06-21, 17:20
Get a name??New girl was Amy. She did a great job. But my favorite there is still Coco. It just that different is good for a change. Stay safe.

SlipAway
02-06-21, 20:39
Becki is nice, accommodating and fun to talk to. Decent rub, gets mostly undressed and depending on the time of the month, is probably full service. Since it WAS her time of the month I opted for a very nice BBBJCIM. She is looking for a sugar daddy is what she said, but that isn't going to be me. Her location is perfectly private and hidden in the the suburbs of Noblesville. I recommend. Good value for the money and she didn't try to upsell.She sounds like someone I'd like to see. Can you pm me a number to reach her. It would be much appreciated.

Bigred2006
02-07-21, 00:39
Becki is nice, accommodating and fun to talk to. Decent rub, gets mostly undressed and depending on the time of the month, is probably full service. Since it WAS her time of the month I opted for a very nice BBBJCIM. She is looking for a sugar daddy is what she said, but that isn't going to be me. Her location is perfectly private and hidden in the the suburbs of Noblesville. I recommend. Good value for the money and she didn't try to upsell.Was the bbjcim included on the 150 then? I know you said you didn't have an upsell but want to confirm. She looks good.

Jjbee62
02-07-21, 01:11
My Regular spot is Lids (which can't really be Lids anymore since it vacated) but I got an above average massage there and a HE on the flip. Not sure how I ask for more there. My experience at Waters was firm and that is an understatement. My visit was months ago though. I was not offered anything besides a massage so firm I white knuckled the table. (and then knuckle shuffled myself when I got home. Ha ha) Any advice on locations to go to or how to "maximize my experience" would be helpful.The best advice is to go back about 30 pages and read everything. Everything you've asked for has been covered hundreds of times.

I've never had to ask for anything. If the provider is open to anything more than a HE, she'll let you know. If she isn't, you're probably just wasting your time.

Hobbyist45
02-07-21, 08:36
Look up TexasThighs on instagram. Pics are from that profile. Certainly fake.

Messaged her and got a response. Pics are indeed from someone in Dallas. As well as the area code. She replied with a 1 hour massage rate of $180 with satisfaction guaranteed. Says she is working out of a house on the east side of town.

Jeast72
02-07-21, 08:37
She sounds like someone I'd like to see. Can you pm me a number to reach her. It would be much appreciated.Indy33 posted a link to her ad at the beginning of this discussion. Just scroll down the page.

Selector7
02-07-21, 10:37
Stopped by this place yesterday around noon and had an enjoyable experience. All the info reported previously is still fairly accurate.

Asked for the hr, and waited in the room for 30 min while they wrapped up with another. They had two girls working. An older and taller woman probably in her 30's or 40's with a very nice rack and a younger cute spinner type who I've drawn the past two times. Both were wearing some very tight clothing.

If you're a fan of a higher pressure massage, she really delivers in my opinion. I opted for medium and got a great balance of real work and teasing. She also spends a good amount on the table straddling you. I've tried some light roaming during then and she allows it. Before the flip she spent a good while getting me excited with some light play around the boys. I raised my hips and she did a subtle check to confirm I was ready.

After the flip and a little more tease she went straight to work on the HE. (She asked my first visit but not since) I stopped to ask if she could take off some layers but she shook her head. However, she did allow some serious UTC roaming. Between that and some vocal motivation from her and I was done. Wrapped up with a nice leg and foot massage.

$60 for the house and I tipped her extra because it was clear I was cutting into her lunch.

Anyone know if they'll let you request the other girl or do a 4 hands arrangement? Pretty sure she's the one with extras if you're regular. Anyone with info feel free to PM.

Martin3124
02-07-21, 12:56
Was the bbjcim included on the 150 then? I know you said you didn't have an upsell but want to confirm. She looks good.No extra charge. Pull the trigger.

Rls0179
02-07-21, 16:59
No extra charge. Pull the trigger.Is that the same Becki that was in Westfield for awhile about a year ago before going to Michigan or somewhere. Used to advertise massages.

Skippy3
02-07-21, 17:04
Dropped in last week and met Lena. Said she was fairly new, been there a month. Nice looking 30 ish girl, and a nice body. Good massage with excellent tease an Nusterer d really good CFS. Enjoy!I also had a I at with lena. 2 pops in 1 hour a first for me! God I love Phoenix. A staple for me for the last few years!

Scout317
02-07-21, 18:13
No extra charge. Pull the trigger.Not looking for FS but do you think she would be down to lick the boys and maybe light rimming?

Noobie92
02-07-21, 18:39
I also had a I at with lena. 2 pops in 1 hour a first for me! God I love Phoenix. A staple for me for the last few years!Even though I've been to both, I can't figure out which is Phoenix and which is Tuscon, LOL! Which is towards the back and which is towards the front?

Jjbee62
02-08-21, 03:24
Even though I've been to both, I can't figure out which is Phoenix and which is Tuscon, LOL! Which is towards the back and which is towards the front?I am pretty sure I've answered this 3 or 4 times, as have many others.

When you enter into National Square, to the left, in Suite A, is Tucson. It's the one with a table shower. All the way to the back, in the building on the left, in Suite B, is Phoenix.

Phoenix was there first and 8 or 9 years ago they were advertising as Phoenix spa. Who knows how many times the name has changed, but I remember it was Butterfly spa at one point. When the second place opened up, someone decided since it was close to Phoenix, they would call it Tucson. I've never known if the place has ever had a real name.

Indy4620
02-08-21, 08:13
Even though I've been to both, I can't figure out which is Phoenix and which is Tuscon, LOL! Which is towards the back and which is towards the front?Phoenix is in the back and Tucson is towards the front on the left as you are driving in.

DuggerJug
02-08-21, 13:26
Near Blueberry Hill pancake house. Spa also referred to here as the peddlers mall. Went there hoping to meet the gusher chic that has been mentioned but got a new girl named lisa. Not disappointed at all. One of the hotter AMP girls I've seen in a while I will give her a 8 rating, the only other 8 I ever gave was Jessica at Phoenix whom I saw often. Anyway. Hardmassage, harder than I like, and asked her to go easy. Decent amount of tease, and then opted for FS. Kickin bod and she was vocal while I went doggy. Already made an appt for repeat visit.

FzrMan
02-08-21, 17:15
I hadn't been to Phoenix in over a year. Gave it a try and drew Theresa. As far as I could tell she was pretty with the mask on. Rockin little bod wearing a short skirt. The massage was okay at best. I tried to caress her ass while I was on my back and she put my hands back on the table. No real teasing until right before the flip. She asked how much and we negotiated 1. 4 for Full Service. No BJ was offered. She put on a cover, stripped and climbed on top for cowgirl. All I can say is that she has the tightest pussy I have ever encountered. Almost felt like Anal. She rode me hard and fast. I didn't last but a couple of minutes. Between the tight pussy and those barely C tits bouncing up and down was too much. Might repeat.

Keith D
02-08-21, 18:17
Decent amount of tease, and then opted for FS. Kickin bod and she was vocal while I went doggy. Already made an appt for repeat visit.What was the total damage for FS?

ColinSC31
02-08-21, 18:53
Anyone got the low down on her? Seen her a couple times. Decent massage. No real tease or anything. Likes to chit chat a lot. Just wondering if anyone has stuck it out and got anywhere?

Or I guess for that matter is there any new info on any of the girls at 317?

Mnyez
02-08-21, 19:18
Not looking for FS but do you think she would be down to lick the boys and maybe light rimming?I saw Becki today. Nice relaxing massage. I left happy but did not go as far as some reported. I did not push it since past reports mention that asking for extras can cause her to spaz out.

She mentioned her roommate does the same thing. I'm assuming massage. Anyone know who she is. ?

Bush Wacker
02-08-21, 20:30
Visited Daily to meet the new girls. Cici and Lisa both looked good in their masks. I drew Lisa. Late 30's, cute, small, and petite. She was very friendly. I asked for soft massage and she mostly just ran her fingers around my butt and nuts. After some initial resistance, she did allow some limited UTC. Finished with standard HE. I was disappointed when she wasn't satisfied with standard tip. I gave her extra to make her happy because I usually get treated very well here.

Also tried the Flea Market. I drew the short one. Average looks, a little chunky. It was 5 minutes of massage, then straight to BBFS. This place seems to be another sure thing option if that's what you're looking for.

Be safe.

BW.

BlowInHer
02-09-21, 00:39
Near Blueberry Hill pancake house. Spa also referred to here as the peddlers mall. Went there hoping to meet the gusher chic that has been mentioned but got a new girl named lisa. Not disappointed at all. One of the hotter AMP girls I've seen in a while I will give her a 8 rating, the only other 8 I ever gave was Jessica at Phoenix whom I saw often. Anyway. Hardmassage, harder than I like, and asked her to go easy. Decent amount of tease, and then opted for FS. Kickin bod and she was vocal while I went doggy. Already made an appt for repeat visit.Are you referring to Sweets where you met Lisa?

Ty Cox
02-09-21, 09:27
Is all the codes really necessary? Is there some reason that I'm missing that we need to use codes.

SlummiesChap
02-09-21, 09:32
Morning all. I'm wanting to try the AMP experience but when I read the posts under "massage reports"it all seems very "coded"(I understand why) Can someone please PM me and give me a massage parlor for dummies orientation. Do you pay the house a certain fee and then negotiate with the provider? Any and all "tips" would be very helpful.

Ty Cox
02-09-21, 09:44
Morning all. I'm wanting to try the AMP experience but when I read the posts under "massage reports"it all seems very "coded"(I understand why) Can someone please PM me and give me a massage parlor for dummies orientation. Do you pay the house a certain fee and then negotiate with the provider? Any and all "tips" would be very helpful.Yeah I'm curious about all this to.

CommonSteve666
02-09-21, 10:28
Are you referring to Sweets where you met Lisa?It is in the same plaza as peddlers. As op mentioned, blueberry hill pancake house is right there. I see their ads on RR. In the spirit of dumb nicknames, another name could be Frankie goes to Hollywood spa.

LegKiBob
02-09-21, 10:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nite View
02-09-21, 11:46
I hadn't been to Phoenix in over a year. Gave it a try and drew Theresa. As far as I could tell she was pretty with the mask on. Rockin little bod wearing a short skirt. The massage was okay at best. I tried to caress her ass while I was on my back and she put my hands back on the table. No real teasing until right before the flip. She asked how much and we negotiated 1. 4 for Full Service. No BJ was offered. She put on a cover, stripped and climbed on top for cowgirl. All I can say is that she has the tightest pussy I have ever encountered. Almost felt like Anal. She rode me hard and fast. I didn't last but a couple of minutes. Between the tight pussy and those barely C tits bouncing up and down was too much. Might repeat.I had almost the same experience. But she kept trying to use her hand at he same time. Did not work out so well finally gave up. Ended up with jut a BJ.

NV.

BennyBad12
02-09-21, 12:12
Can someone PM me where Phoenix is? Not where it's at in the plaza, I need to know how to get there. I know it's been explained but I have no clue about that side of town! Thanks.

XandirHunt
02-09-21, 15:57
Every place will require an upfront fee for the massage (usually $40 for hh & $60 for hr). Anything above that is a tip between you and the girl. The range of service can vary between places, so use the board to help. I prefer when the girl says nothing and you tip afterward, but sometimes they will ask what you want, or ask how much you will tip.

A couple tips-Relax. If you are too nervous they may not feel comfortable and it goes nowhere. I usually don't covwr myself w the towel, let the girl do that if she wants (some use it as part of the massage). If they ask if you have been there, say yes (even if you haven't, pretend and act like it's been awhile). Otherwise, just get out there and try a place or two. And USE THE BOARD!

Morning all. I'm wanting to try the AMP experience but when I read the posts under "massage reports"it all seems very "coded"(I understand why) Can someone please PM me and give me a massage parlor for dummies orientation. Do you pay the house a certain fee and then negotiate with the provider? Any and all "tips" would be very helpful.

ColinSC31
02-09-21, 15:59
So I've been bored and was doing some searching around in nearby cities. Has anyone noticed the rather large amount of non AMP massage places in Louisville? I came across 3 without much effort (Body Sensations, Relaxation Station, and Churchill). Just wondering if Indy has anything other than 317 and models that is similar to those in Louisville? Sometimes I just prefer a good massage from a good looking woman and some decent conversation. South side would be a plus.

SlummiesChap
02-09-21, 17:37
Every place will require an upfront fee for the massage (usually $40 for hh & $60 for hr). Anything above that is a tip between you and the girl. The range of service can vary between places, so use the board to help. I prefer when the girl says nothing and you tip afterward, but sometimes they will ask what you want, or ask how much you will tip.

A couple tips-Relax. If you are too nervous they may not feel comfortable and it goes nowhere. I usually don't covwr myself w the towel, let the girl do that if she wants (some use it as part of the massage). If they ask if you have been there, say yes (even if you haven't, pretend and act like it's been awhile). Otherwise, just get out there and try a place or two. And USE THE BOARD!Great feedback. Thank you for that.

Keepinitclean
02-09-21, 18:02
So I've been bored and was doing some searching around in nearby cities. Has anyone noticed the rather large amount of non AMP massage places in Louisville? I came across 3 without much effort (Body Sensations, Relaxation Station, and Churchill). Just wondering if Indy has anything other than 317 and models that is similar to those in Louisville? Sometimes I just prefer a good massage from a good looking woman and some decent conversation. South side would be a plus.For whatever reason Louisville has more white women doing rubs than you can shake a stick at. As far as I know there isn't one in Indy that provides a real massage and he. Its one or the other.

Jjbee62
02-09-21, 23:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Jjbee62
02-09-21, 23:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Scout317
02-10-21, 01:27
I saw Becki today. Nice relaxing massage. I left happy but did not go as far as some reported. I did not push it since past reports mention that asking for extras can cause her to spaz out.

She mentioned her roommate does the same thing. I'm assuming massage. Anyone know who she is.She spazzes out? Well that's not a good sign. Just standard HE finish?

Scout317
02-10-21, 01:48
Great feedback. Thank you for that.Everything he said. But also when she is walking around you, if your hands are anywhere near her, touch her legs, butt, whatever you can touch. You want to make sure she knows why you are there. If its a place that we have posted about on here, you know something can happen, so don't be shy.

Ty Cox
02-10-21, 09:11
I'm sure that will make it better for everyone.Quote snipped for brevity and because it was nonsensical.

Spa at 780X Brookville Road, sign says Bings, stopped in greeted by a very elderly unattractive lady. Just told her no thanks and walked out.

MainStreet
02-10-21, 09:16
[Deleted by Admin]

Jeast72
02-10-21, 09:23
I'm getting tired of trying to explain all this crap [Deleted by Admin]

Then stop doing it, nobody says you have to answer. Ignore them and go about your day.

A2

IndyGolfer60
02-10-21, 09:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Maudu
02-10-21, 10:53
See my post 15109. I wrote a step by step guide to use the advanced search function. Code names are much easier to search than specific locations.

Admin2
02-10-21, 12:01
Some of you guys found yourselves back on moderation. FYI posting cryptic information is against the TOS. We have to do that so pedos and terrorists don't use our site (no that's not a joke) if you continue after two of those you get banned.

This forum is about the free exchange of information, the cops are IN NO WAY fooled by your code names, mostly because they don't care, cops can't use info on this forum because it's hearsay. Do you do it because you feel like denying info to people makes you powerful or some other stupidity?

In any event I suggest you stop. You don't have to post if you don't want, you can pass each other info by PM and slowly watch the forum die I guess but you can't be dicks to new guys and run them off anymore.

FYI this happened because several of your fellow seniors got sick of your shit and reported these posts today, it wasn't just the noobs you were harassing.

A2

TehdRummane
02-10-21, 12:30
I have only seen one of the girls at 317, and noticed there is hardly ever a direct tease. Only near the end of the massage is there something to look at (sorta) and any contact around the unit. I have never had he or any inclination yo do SS.

I can share what I know to seniors in exchange for some info. I would like to find out if it's a lost cause or if there is actually fun to be had here.

Anyone got the low down on her? Seen her a couple times. Decent massage. No real tease or anything. Likes to chit chat a lot. Just wondering if anyone has stuck it out and got anywhere?

Or I guess for that matter is there any new info on any of the girls at 317?

BobbyKraft
02-10-21, 14:06
Appreciate taking this step and speaking up. The goal is to help one another in this hobby we share.

Some of you guys found yourselves back on moderation. FYI posting cryptic information is against the TOS. We have to do that so pedos and terrorists don't use our site (no that's not a joke) if you continue after two of those you get banned.

This forum is about the free exchange of information, the cops are IN NO WAY fooled by your code names, mostly because they don't care, cops can't use info on this forum because it's hearsay. Do you do it because you feel like denying info to people makes you powerful or some other stupidity?

In any event I suggest you stop. You don't have to post if you don't want, you can pass each other info by PM and slowly watch the forum die I guess but you can't be dicks to new guys and run them off anymore.

FYI this happened because several of your fellow seniors got sick of your shit and reported these posts today, it wasn't just the noobs you were harassing.

A2

SeekingDan
02-10-21, 16:13
I have only seen one of the girls at 317, and noticed there is hardly ever a direct tease. Only near the end of the massage is there something to look at (sorta) and any contact around the unit. I have never had he or any inclination yo do SS.

I can share what I know to seniors in exchange for some info. I would like to find out if it's a lost cause or if there is actually fun to be had here.From my understanding there is only self service available at most, and even that may not be on the table. I've been before but I don't remember the name of who I saw. Report would have been much like all the other 317 reports.

ColinSC31
02-10-21, 16:18
So just curious guys, I hear everyone talk about self service from these girls. Is self service actually legal? I would think it would have to be if they are ok with it. Otherwise if they'd allow self service and it was illegal, why not just help out and make the extra cash. It'd be the same risk if so.

Jeast72
02-10-21, 20:25
Since I lived in Illinois most of my life and don't know Indiana's statutes as well. I do know that SS could possibly result in a public indecency misdemeanor for the client but I'm not sure if they could charge the therapist with anything for allowing him to do it. I can't really see it being as bad as the prostitution charge they can give a therapist for actually performing the act but the biggest deterrent for the therapist is usually the threat of losing their license. The license can be revoked for any form of indecency.

So just curious guys, I hear everyone talk about self service from these girls. Is self service actually legal? I would think it would have to be if they are ok with it. Otherwise if they'd allow self service and it was illegal, why not just help out and make the extra cash. It'd be the same risk if so.

CocoMongerer
02-11-21, 07:11
[Deleted by Admin]

I can't believe you were this fucking stupid. Right after I put up a post that says if people keep using cryptic messages they get banned you create a new user in order to pretend that you are a new guy who thinks they are fun?

Yeah, you used a VPN to make it, big fucking deal, VPN's can be beat. Do it again and I'll make it a point o figure out who you are and ban that user as well.

A2

ColinSC31
02-11-21, 10:45
Anyone have the contact info for Crystal who did haircuts and manscaping and I think massages? Would like to get some manscaping done and can't find anyone else recommended but her.

SnoopyIs1964
02-11-21, 10:53
Anyone have the contact info for Crystal who did haircuts and manscaping and I think massages? Would like to get some manscaping done and can't find anyone else recommended but her.Several have said she no longer responds. She might have moved on.

Prince Numenor
02-11-21, 11:33
Thank you very much. I know it's fun to be clever and some of these code names are fun to trace down but it also can be a pain in the ass and I agree completely with admin 2 here.

A2

Pimpolisious
02-11-21, 17:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Scout317
02-12-21, 01:26
Thank you very much. I know it's fun to be clever and some of these code names are fun to trace down but it also can be a pain in the ass and I agree completely with admin 2 here.I know someone has said that its going to be hard to search history if we stop using the codes. To combat that we could do some thing like "Blue Moon Massage (Formerly known as Lids)". Or maybe even someone that knows all the codes could type them up so that we have a master list, and can better connect things.

Indiguy
02-12-21, 10:30
I know someone has said that its going to be hard to search history if we stop using the codes. To combat that we could do some thing like "Blue Moon Massage (Formerly known as Lids)". Or maybe even someone that knows all the codes could type them up so that we have a master list, and can better connect things.Or would just giving the addresses satisfy everybody.

LegKiBob
02-12-21, 14:05
I know someone has said that its going to be hard to search history if we stop using the codes. To combat that we could do some thing like "Blue Moon Massage (Formerly known as Lids)". Or maybe even someone that knows all the codes could type them up so that we have a master list, and can better connect things.That's been done multiple times (typing out the codes and where they are) half the places don't even have names so I guess we just type out address when we give reviews.

Naughty169
02-12-21, 14:08
Tried out the two new AMP in Castleton.

First location was Cozy. Parking is kind of exposed to 82nd street. Private room and only one attendant working. Older with average looks and a decent figure. Wearing jeans and large sweater. Massage was average and little tease. Only standard finish on the menu. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/212797.

Second location was near Long John Silver's in the strip mall facing the movie theater. Only one attendant working. She was less than average face and body. Wearing a dress. I figured I was already here and went along with it. Massage was horrible and consist of being pushed around. Lots of tease and roaming allowed afterwards. On the flip she was asking for unrealistic amount for a standard finish. Everything was a la cart. Remove clothing would be more. Touching would be more and etc. So the ass hole in me got the full menu rate (she asked for $400) and negotiated down. She agreed to a benjamin. Barley a BJ and then started in mish. Immediately complain that she was hurting and wanted to stop. Wanted to go back to a BJ, but the cover was now dirty. Blah blah blah. I had enough and took off. Left her with a $20 tip and moved on. Do not waste your time or money here. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214194.

Noobie92
02-12-21, 19:10
Hot chiropractors? Who's got one?

Jeast72
02-12-21, 21:51
I know someone has said that its going to be hard to search history if we stop using the codes. To combat that we could do some thing like "Blue Moon Massage (Formerly known as Lids)". Or maybe even someone that knows all the codes could type them up so that we have a master list, and can better connect things.We've basically got a list already. Every one of these places has been pinpointed clearly in posts whether by address or clear directions. We add links to the ads whenever possible and these ads have addresses and phone numbers. We could go with typing out the address but how many AMPs do you really remember the addresses for? I've posted the address for Phoenix but nobody ever seems to know where the place is. Anything we do is going to be a pain for some. I asked Admin2 if he could give us some direction on how to deal with it but haven't heard back yet.

Address is the only way I can see to pinpoint places with no name, multiple names (sometimes one name on shop and another in ads), or changes names often.

Ferreal1
02-13-21, 08:55
We've basically got a list already. Every one of these places has been pinpointed clearly in posts whether by address or clear directions. We add links to the ads whenever possible and these ads have addresses and phone numbers. We could go with typing out the address but how many AMPs do you really remember the addresses for? I've posted the address for Phoenix but nobody ever seems to know where the place is. Anything we do is going to be a pain for some. I asked Admin2 if he could give us some direction on how to deal with it but haven't heard back yet.

Address is the only way I can see to pinpoint places with no name, multiple names (sometimes one name on shop and another in ads), or changes names often.I concur. I'm don't mind the nicknames so much, particularly as there is no signage for most of the AMP's in Indy. Phoenix also hasn't run an ad for about a year and every couple of months, someone will post where it is. (want a really funny anecdote? If you type "phoenix spa indianapolis", mapquest throws out the right address).

On a side note, if anyone has taken the plunge on any of the "independents" on RR.com, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Db2007
02-13-21, 09:46
I concur. I'm don't mind the nicknames so much, particularly as there is no signage for most of the AMP's in Indy. Phoenix also hasn't run an ad for about a year and every couple of months, someone will post where it is. (want a really funny anecdote? If you type "phoenix spa indianapolis", mapquest throws out the right address).

On a side note, if anyone has taken the plunge on any of the "independents" on RR.com, I'd be interested in hearing about it.The address for Phoenix is in the link.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...polis-in-29607#rubmaps.

There are 2 places in the same complex. When you enter off of National, there's a building on the left. Suite A (Tucson) has a table shower.

If you go past that building, Suite B (Phoenix) is in the building directly south and to the left (east). It doesn't have a table shower.

I am not sure if the Suite A (Tucson) location is still open.

Ty Cox
02-13-21, 10:49
AMP at 780X Brookville Road, sign says Bings, stopped in greeted by a very elderly unattractive lady. Just told her no thanks and walked out.Seems like this would work.

Keepinitclean
02-14-21, 07:41
Just so everyone knows the no mutual touch has nothing to do with chemistry I saw her for over a year here in Alabama hung out with her many times dinner club etc and she just doesn't allow it. Her massage is salon quality shower after is standard the last visit I had she collected the payment first which was weird cause I always paid after at the end she didn't perform a He. This was the first time that didn't happen we argued a bit and after that I stopped going and she moved away communication and cancelations were an issue but when you needed a good rub and tug she was good. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.I wish I had taken this review more seriously. DO NOT pay her up front. Terrible attempt at a massage, no flip, 20 mins short. First time I ever wanted to cause a scene and get my money back but that shitty of a hotell you just want to get out asap.

Tango112
02-14-21, 11:13
Wondering if anyone has any experience with her:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214348

Maudu
02-14-21, 11:21

This place is great for a really good massage and TS after. MT's there are middle age and not attractive. Great tease and standard finish. Never busy, no haggling. 70/hr, 10/ts, 40 tip.

Couster
02-14-21, 13:18
Tried out the two new AMP in Castleton. Thank you for the excellent, detailed report. It saves us (me) some money and time for the few visits I can arrange right now. I am sorry that your visits were so unsatisfying.

Prudent98
02-14-21, 13:27
Anything like Phoenix service on the northside? Purdue has gone down hill. Thanks.

BizzSenna
02-14-21, 15:01
Are you referring to Sweets where you met Lisa?So trying to find this place but having no luck. If we're allowed to post a link, address, or number I'd love to check it out.

WillRust69
02-14-21, 15:51
Anything like Phoenix service on the northside? Purdue has gone down hill. Thanks.Mountain Aire off Rockville and Lyndhurst or Firehouse off 86th. I think I have heard that Oily Stone / Lids / Blue Moon on North Keystone are FS, but no first hand experience.

BizzSenna
02-14-21, 17:25
Where are the good Asian AMPs? By good I mean young, pretty, in shape masseuse? Obviously the ads are NEVER accurate. Let me know and I'll be happy to report back on how things go.

Rightsaidfred
02-14-21, 17:30
Anything like Phoenix service on the northside? Purdue has gone down hill. Thanks.You can try the one on 86th across from the firehouse. Can't remember the address. Near 86th and michigan. But you will get 0 massage and super mechanical. Last time she used so much lube I couldn't feel anything. Would not recommend but it is open menu.

Joty3000
02-14-21, 18:57

This place is great for a really good massage and TS after. MT's there are middle age and not attractive. Great tease and standard finish. Never busy, no haggling. 70/hr, 10/ts, 40 tip.Thanks for the report. On the TS subject, who in town still offers them? Is it the norm to have a small add-on fee like the one in this report? I've had plenty of AMP experience but eager to try one.

Scout317
02-14-21, 22:14
Anything like Phoenix service on the northside? Purdue has gone down hill. Thanks.Crap. I have not been since covid, but this was my go to place. Bad news.

SlummiesChap
02-15-21, 09:00
Wondering if anyone has any experience with her:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214348Looks fake. Saw another ad with similar pictures and different phone number. Also when I DM the one number prices seemed high.

IndyGolfer60
02-15-21, 09:11
So trying to find this place but having no luck. If we're allowed to post a link, address, or number I'd love to check it out.Sounds like Lisa was at Daily which has been reviewed. But I typed daily spa in Google and got what I needed.

https://daily-spa.weebly.com/

Agronoman
02-15-21, 10:55
Crap. I have not been since covid, but this was my go to place. Bad news.There ain't crap on the north side like Phoenix. The firehouse on Michigan can provide FS, but it's not that great.

DaileyLover766
02-15-21, 11:07
Hot chiropractors? Who's got one?Dr. Barkat at Indiana Spine Group.

BootNuts
02-15-21, 11:24
Sounds like Lisa was at Daily which has been reviewed. But I typed daily spa in Google and got what I needed.

https://daily-spa.weebly.com/Good morning. Couple of things. Sure I am a newbie, three visits at daily under my belt and no Lisa and actually never the same attendant twice. So, I don't live directly in Indy but with a little researching and a little mapping, I would go with what rubmaps now refers to as the red bean. As I said just a newbie and I could be off, any who, I am in town next week and have all mid afternoon to explore. Time to break away from Daily, lavender on the south 31 was reviewed recently and I found intriguing, any further updates? Thanks, and I apologize if I am wrong on the location and would love to know how!!

CommonSteve666
02-15-21, 12:22
So trying to find this place but having no luck. If we're allowed to post a link, address, or number I'd love to check it out.This goes back to post 15393. It caught my interest because I responded with some dumb nicknames. It is actually called relax spa at Washington and Franklin. You'll find their ads on rr.

Beanes9021
02-15-21, 12:58
Good morning. Couple of things. Sure I am a newbie, three visits at daily under my belt and no Lisa and actually never the same attendant twice. So, I don't live directly in Indy but with a little researching and a little mapping, I would go with what rubmaps now refers to as the red bean. As I said just a newbie and I could be off, any who, I am in town next week and have all mid afternoon to explore. Time to break away from Daily, lavender on the south 31 was reviewed recently and I found intriguing, any further updates? Thanks, and I apologize if I am wrong on the location and would love to know how!!If you're looking on the Southside, A Spa would be a good choice. Both ladies there are good and offer their own perks.

IndyGolfer60
02-15-21, 13:02
Good morning. Couple of things. Sure I am a newbie, three visits at daily under my belt and no Lisa and actually never the same attendant twice. So, I don't live directly in Indy but with a little researching and a little mapping, I would go with what rubmaps now refers to as the red bean. As I said just a newbie and I could be off, any who, I am in town next week and have all mid afternoon to explore. Time to break away from Daily, lavender on the south 31 was reviewed recently and I found intriguing, any further updates? Thanks, and I apologize if I am wrong on the location and would love to know how!!Sorry no offense meant I don't know where lisa is but from reading the post it sounded like Daily. I haven't been to Red Bean or Sweets in several months to know the line up.

HasselFree
02-15-21, 13:21
Good morning. Couple of things. Sure I am a newbie, three visits at daily under my belt and no Lisa and actually never the same attendant twice. So, I don't live directly in Indy but with a little researching and a little mapping, I would go with what rubmaps now refers to as the red bean. As I said just a newbie and I could be off, any who, I am in town next week and have all mid afternoon to explore. Time to break away from Daily, lavender on the south 31 was reviewed recently and I found intriguing, any further updates? Thanks, and I apologize if I am wrong on the location and would love to know how!!There's a Lisa at the one by Peddlers on the east side. As of last Tuesday.

Jeast72
02-15-21, 13:31
Sorry no offense meant I don't know where lisa is but from reading the post it sounded like Daily. I haven't been to Red Bean or Sweets in several months to know the line up.The place being discussed is the place with no signage west of Sweet in the complex with the Peddlers Mall.
For all the confusion here, it seems a lot of people already realized this though. They were pretty busy yesterday and my hour got interrupted about 5 times.

BootNuts
02-15-21, 14:51
The place being discussed is the place with no signage west of Sweet in the complex with the Peddlers Mall.For all the confusion here, it seems a lot of people already realized this though. They were pretty busy yesterday and my hour got interrupted about 5 times.Dang. Makes sense now after rereading the last 10 pages. Thanks. There seem like so many spots in that one area.

BootNuts
02-15-21, 14:53
If you're looking on the Southside, A Spa would be a good choice. Both ladies there are good and offer their own perks.Thanks for the tip. Went back and saw a couple recent and moved it up my list. Assume it's a take whose available type deal? Thanks again.

IndyGolfer60
02-15-21, 15:07
The place being discussed is the place with no signage west of Sweet in the complex with the Peddlers Mall.
For all the confusion here, it seems a lot of people already realized this though. They were pretty busy yesterday and my hour got interrupted about 5 times.I had another post that mentioned Lisa at daily so my bad wrong post.

ReadyToGo23
02-16-21, 01:15
First post here, I have been a member for a little while now. I Went to Foot Spa on 13X yesterday. Not great, opted for 30 minutes since it was almost closing. I got a maybe 40's, chunky MT, no tease, rubbed oil on my hand for SS, I didn't partake though, that is not why I go to these places. On the flip she rubbed my legs and very close to where I wanted her to be, but that is it. When I was leaving she asked, "Tip? And said "you forget? I gave her a $10 and walked out. Won't go back anytime soon. Saturday, I visited Lavender on 31, another 40's, very playful, MT, a lot of tease and laughing, on the flip she got right down to business, didn't ask about tip or anything. Took her time, went slow. After cleanup, she went back to the massage and we finished up. Never asked for a tip, I did give her the standard though. I will probably return, the massage wasn't the best, but okay.

Prudent98
02-16-21, 09:05
There ain't crap on the north side like Phoenix. The firehouse on Michigan can provide FS, but it's not that great.Thank you to all. I was afraid I was correct about the north. I've tried firehouse but usually get a 4 of 10 masseuse and pretty much lose interest.

SlummiesChap
02-16-21, 09:21
Anyone have any feedback on this lady from Fort Benjamin Harrison area. Lots of rules but thought I would do s9 me recon.

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-phone-real-cmt-indys-atf/077787320186

SeroBliss
02-16-21, 10:05
Anyone have any feedback on this lady from Fort Benjamin Harrison area. Lots of rules but thought I would do s9 me recon.

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-phone-real-cmt-indys-atf/077787320186Check out post 15440,15209, and 15201. Massage quality looks like has gone down hill from when she was in Bama no mutual touch ever and handshake seems to be off the menu. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

SlummiesChap
02-16-21, 10:35
Check out post 15440,15209, and 15201. Massage quality looks like has gone down hill from when she was in Bama no mutual touch ever and handshake seems to be off the menu. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.I'm not good at using the search function.

TigerKing
02-16-21, 12:24
Has anyone seen Macie off of Rubratings recently. Wanted to set something up but I'm not getting a response from the number I have. I haven't seen her post for 3 weeks or more so I was wondering if anyone has heard if she's done or what. I'd like to see those beautiful naturals when has.

BizzSenna
02-16-21, 14:59
Has anyone seen Macie off of Rubratings recently. Wanted to set something up but I'm not getting a response from the number I have. I haven't seen her post for 3 weeks or more so I was wondering if anyone has heard if she's done or what. I'd like to see those beautiful naturals when has.We've been talking a bit. She was going to be in town today, but with the weather in the snow she decided to stay home. I haven't heard from her as to when she will be back.

Indyjc01
02-17-21, 02:58
Looks fake. Saw another ad with similar pictures and different phone number. Also when I DM the one number prices seemed high.Been discussed several times recently including one posting titled "TexasThighs" that stated: Look up TexasThighs on instagram. Pics are from that profile. Certainly fake.

I did a quick search and she and her pictures have got an presence all over the net. Too good to be true!

https://www.picuki.com/profile/texasthighs

https://twitter.com/texasthighs?lang=en

https://linktr.ee/texasthighs

https://www.texasthighs.com/

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/instagram-keeps-kicking-off-texas-thighs-aka-courtney-ann-11387633

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CourtneyAnnFitt/videos/

EasyDuzit2020
02-17-21, 07:38
Any info on her on rubratings?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214348

Dagon Debaer
02-17-21, 11:34
Any info on her on rubratings?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214348Saw your post and checked the link. Wow! She's gorgeous! BUT.

1. The "I won't share full address until booked" sounds like the start of scammer's scheme.

2. If you Google the street, Columbia only has a limited stretch and anything *82* would be an alleyway or vacant lot.

Db2007
02-18-21, 19:30
Get a name??The name of the AMP on Madison close to Stop 10 on the southside is Eye a Mia Spa.

https://eyeamiaspa.business.site/

What has been said in previous reports is correct. Anna was friendly, playful and was wearing a short dress. UTC roaming was ok with a lot of teasing. The session included a relaxing back massage too. I also feel that the menu will open with repeat visits.

Indyjc01
02-19-21, 01:31
The name of the AMP on Madison close to Stop 10 on the southside is Eye a Mia Spa.

https://eyeamiaspa.business.site/

What has been said in previous reports is correct. Anna was friendly, playful and was wearing a short dress. UTC roaming was ok with a lot of teasing. The session included a relaxing back massage too. I also feel that the menu will open with repeat visits.Been there 3 times in the last 3 months thanks to a recommendation from a fellow hobbyist. The gals may be a little shy at first. My first two visits were great and I went home quite satisfied after sampling the full buffet menu. Those two visits were just as good as at Roast Beef. Unfortunately I don't think that gal is there anymore. Last visit was about 3 weeks ago. The gal that met me at the door was very friendly. I think she said her name may have been Ime / Amy. One item was missing from my menu; she kept her padded bra on the entire time. I tired many times to get it off, slid up, slid down and she kept pushing it back in place. Kind of weird at first. Now I'm not expecting 40 DD's at AMPs but usually some nice perky perks. I finally gave up and started wondering if she had some damage under there. Anyway after sampling some of the Asian salad bar for awhile it sounded like time for the main course. Giddy up. However by the time the blanket was out for the saddle ride some deflation had occurred. I'm not sure she understood or not into BJ / CBJ. I think the latter. Therefore her cowgirl ride didn't last long and had to stop because I just couldn't get "into it". Finished up 69 but more HJ than BJ. I think her BJ / CBJ service could improve. This gal could be a YMMV.

TheSentinel462
02-19-21, 19:06
Has anyone heard of a spot around here west of Keystone close to the Planet Fitness? I thought I saw an ad once but have no idea what it is like. It is in a little row of what looked like old shops.

IndyGolfer60
02-20-21, 14:57
Has anyone heard of a spot around here west of Keystone close to the Planet Fitness? I thought I saw an ad once but have no idea what it is like. It is in a little row of what looked like old shops.I think this is what your looking for.

https://g.co/kgs/YtwGtE

Prince Numenor
02-20-21, 15:22
Not much of a massage but just about everything else LOL. Not bad looking and pretty reasonable.

I think this is what your looking for.

https://g.co/kgs/YtwGtE

BlowInHer
02-21-21, 03:10
Not much of a massage but just about everything else LOL. Not bad looking and pretty reasonable.What is the roster like here? Any info on how many providers and age range?

MiscGuy
02-22-21, 17:50
Visited Classic Spa twice about a month ago. First time they only had one girl and the massage was amazing. The table was heated and the entire experience was great. I did leave happy.

The second visit was with a newly added girl. Much older, less English and very average massage. Also, drew the room without the heated table. Next time I'll request it for sure.

Strangely, during that second visit, another customer came in. And it was a female looking for a legit massage for aching muscles. I almost forgot these places do that. LOL.

Rls0179
02-22-21, 18:38
Did anyone open up the one on 16th St by the track. Haven't been there since it closed and she went back to China because some DA keept robbing and beating her. She was always so nice.

Jeast72
02-22-21, 18:54
Did anyone open up the one on 16th St by the track. Haven't been there since it closed and she went back to China because some DA keept robbing and beating her. She was always so nice.Yes, a gal from the old Indy Massage on the east side is working there now.

Also found out today that MiMi from Mountain has gone northeast. If anyone's looking for her, pm me.

FastCars1969
02-22-21, 22:24
I saw Melissa for the first time today, I didn't know what to expect at first, but WOW! The house is amazing, very private back in the woods can be intimidating at first cause you don't know what you're getting into. But I'm glad I stuck too it and saw her, very professional and relaxing massage perfect touch nice and sensual. I loved the hot oil and the heated table very comforting. I didn't know what to expect from her, I asked her for topless and she said yes. Wow really nice huge boobs she used her mouth and hand it was probably the best BJ I ever had. I got off so fast. I will only be seeing her from now on. Definitely recommend!

Tim P14
02-23-21, 08:50
I saw Melissa for the first time today, I didn't know what to expect at first, but WOW! The house is amazing, very private back in the woods can be intimidating at first cause you don't know what you're getting into. But I'm glad I stuck too it and saw her, very professional and relaxing massage perfect touch nice and sensual. I loved the hot oil and the heated table very comforting. I didn't know what to expect from her, I asked her for topless and she said yes. Wow really nice huge boobs she used her mouth and hand it was probably the best BJ I ever had. I got off so fast. I will only be seeing her from now on. Definitely recommend!Seems legit!

IndyGolfer60
02-23-21, 09:01
I saw Melissa for the first time today, I didn't know what to expect at first, but WOW! The house is amazing, very private back in the woods can be intimidating at first cause you don't know what you're getting into. But I'm glad I stuck too it and saw her, very professional and relaxing massage perfect touch nice and sensual. I loved the hot oil and the heated table very comforting. I didn't know what to expect from her, I asked her for topless and she said yes. Wow really nice huge boobs she used her mouth and hand it was probably the best BJ I ever had. I got off so fast. I will only be seeing her from now on. Definitely recommend!Is this her and did the $150 cover everything?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551

Mr Popular
02-23-21, 12:52
I saw Melissa for the first time today, I didn't know what to expect at first, but WOW! The house is amazing, very private back in the woods can be intimidating at first cause you don't know what you're getting into. But I'm glad I stuck too it and saw her, very professional and relaxing massage perfect touch nice and sensual. I loved the hot oil and the heated table very comforting. I didn't know what to expect from her, I asked her for topless and she said yes. Wow really nice huge boobs she used her mouth and hand it was probably the best BJ I ever had. I got off so fast. I will only be seeing her from now on. Definitely recommend!I'd definitely go into the back woods based on that one-post review!

Bester1972
02-23-21, 13:32
I saw her a couple of times incall when she was at Models. Was a decent massage but no extras, though I felt that there was a hint of it for outcall. I never took the dive. I know she worked at 317 for a bit, but then stopped. She shows up on rubratings from time to time, but when the reviews are disabled, I'm really skeptical. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a post was grounded in reality, but when it's from someone with one post, it's hard to not be skeptical.

I saw Melissa for the first time today, I didn't know what to expect at first, but WOW! The house is amazing, very private back in the woods can be intimidating at first cause you don't know what you're getting into. But I'm glad I stuck too it and saw her, very professional and relaxing massage perfect touch nice and sensual. I loved the hot oil and the heated table very comforting. I didn't know what to expect from her, I asked her for topless and she said yes. Wow really nice huge boobs she used her mouth and hand it was probably the best BJ I ever had. I got off so fast. I will only be seeing her from now on. Definitely recommend!

FastCars1969
02-23-21, 16:35
Is this her and did the $150 cover everything?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551I think it does I gave her $200 but that was a $50 tip.

FastCars1969
02-23-21, 16:37
I saw her a couple of times incall when she was at Models. Was a decent massage but no extras, though I felt that there was a hint of it for outcall. I never took the dive. I know she worked at 317 for a bit, but then stopped. She shows up on rubratings from time to time, but when the reviews are disabled, I'm really skeptical. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a post was grounded in reality, but when it's from someone with one post, it's hard to not be skeptical.I'm new to this website, a lot of people on rub ratings have reviews shut off. All I can say she is definitely worth seeing.

Rls0179
02-23-21, 18:35
I saw her a couple of times incall when she was at Models. Was a decent massage but no extras, though I felt that there was a hint of it for outcall. I never took the dive. I know she worked at 317 for a bit, but then stopped. She shows up on rubratings from time to time, but when the reviews are disabled, I'm really skeptical. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a post was grounded in reality, but when it's from someone with one post, it's hard to not be skeptical.I think in the texts I sent Melissa and Becki they may be working out of the same address. They wouldn't say but there are a lot of similarities in location, cost, and pictures.

FastCars1969
02-23-21, 21:12
I think in the texts I sent Melissa and Becki they may be working out of the same address. They wouldn't say but there are a lot of similarities in location, cost, and pictures.They do work at the same place.

BarryDeepwood
02-23-21, 21:46
Anyone know where big booty Coco from rose spa is now? Maybe still at rose idk but would like to see her soon.

TheBlindman
02-24-21, 11:45
Anyone know where big booty Coco from rose spa is now? Maybe still at rose idk but would like to see her soon.There used to be a big booty Coco off 52nd pre COVID?

IndyDad317
02-24-21, 13:55
Had a sweet Tooth and went to the reliable spot near Arby's, I was greeted by a older lady in her 40's maybe? But saw a younger looking lady in the back (there was around 5 girls just sitting down) and I picked the one with the nicest rack (probably a Solid D size and I think her name was Yuyu or yo-yo) she start the massage medium and there was light teasing throughout. On the flip she started rubbing on my leg which eventually led her to my cock. She wanted to know if I wanted FS or BJ and that if I wanted an old fashion HJ she wouldn't charge me extra. I decided to go FS and was able to talk her down to 80 $ Tip (she originally asked for 120 $) she left the room and came back and we got to business, I could tell I wasn't the only monger in the building as I could hear another lady moaning from 2 rooms down. I was close to a finish and she wanted me to bust on her titties. I obliged.

This spot never seems to fail.

Massage 7/10.

FS 8/10.

Sorry for bad grammar English is not my native language.

BobbyKraft
02-24-21, 14:04
If you blink you will drive right by it. Literally no advertising or markings. It's slightly on the dirty side for my liking. Ended up being a very nice and relaxing experience though. Little hot in the room. No tease but pretty good HJ. Typical 60/40. I rarely go for anything extra so not sure what's all available.

Has anyone heard of a spot around here west of Keystone close to the Planet Fitness? I thought I saw an ad once but have no idea what it is like. It is in a little row of what looked like old shops.

Naughty169
02-24-21, 16:22
There used to be a big booty Coco off 52nd pre COVID?My last visit to black peony was 4-5 weeks ago. I saw Coco then and she lost some weight. Looks great with the big booty. I think she might go by Anne or Anna now and the new girl goes by Coco. Very confusing and wish they keep these names straight. The new girl might be slightly younger than the original coco and body was average. Full menu is available.

ImHorny
02-24-21, 19:09
Has anyone been to Wena at Indy Myopain? Another gal, Sylvia, used to work there a couple of years ago.

Indyjc01
02-25-21, 02:46
Had a sweet Tooth and went to the reliable spot near Arby's, I was greeted by a older lady in her 40's maybe? But saw a younger looking lady in the back (there was around 5 girls just sitting down) and I picked the one with the nicest rack (probably a Solid D size and I think her name was Yuyu or yo-yo) she start the massage medium and there was light teasing throughout. On the flip she started rubbing on my leg which eventually led her to my cock. She wanted to know if I wanted FS or BJ and that if I wanted an old fashion HJ she wouldn't charge me extra. I decided to go FS and was able to talk her down to 80 $ Tip (she originally asked for 120 $) she left the room and came back and we got to business, I could tell I wasn't the only monger in the building as I could hear another lady moaning from 2 rooms down. I was close to a finish and she wanted me to bust on her titties. I obliged.

This spot never seems to fail.

Massage 7/10.

FS 8/10.

Sorry for bad grammar English is not my native language.Good report. And you're right nice rack. I've seen her twice and great each time!

Magnum43
02-25-21, 07:31
Has anybody tried the two girl massage at Oilystone? If so, what was the damage?

DaytonJay
02-25-21, 09:22
Went to comfort a while back and another guy beat me to the door, decided to go to another place I saw a block north named comfy same street behind the carwash. They don't advertise so I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. 2 providers, 30's, descent shape 6-7/10 AMP scale. Got a good handshake and great convo. Didn't ask about any extras but they seemed very eager as I don't believe many people know about it. Excellent massage.