PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

EarlyCuyler
02-03-20, 14:50
Various things have been said here, but no real 411. I go there fairly regularly, and in almost every way, it checks all the boxes that one would think of a place that provides extras. It's not set up like a "spa" per se. . . Check. It's in an older, fairly low rent office-type building. . . Check. I've only seen male customers (all 30-60), never a woman going in or coming out. . . Check. The door is locked unless it's your appointment time. . . Check. There are no male masseuses or anyone that is not attractive. . . Check. The furniture in the "lobby" is old and cheap. . . Check.

I know there have been rumors about the girls there maybe doing something on rare occasions in the past, but I just can't get my head around the concept that they're just really good at hiding it. Feel free to pm if need be.

Panda77
02-03-20, 17:37
Stopped by Indy massage on E 10th.

Greeted by bubbly little masseuse, on the fuller side, in a short dark dress (5/10).

Place stank of cold cigarettes but was already there so decided to just stay. Standard rate for hh.

Massage was pour but with some teasing. Not too much oil but "hot towel" felt like a shower cloth she'd run under the tap.

On the flip she put my hand on her rear, and gave the universal sign for a HJ. Figured why not but she then demanded I get up from the table and pay her tip.

Combined with the rest of the experience, it was enough to finally turn me off so I told her to just finish my massage.

Tried to get me to turn back over but I had her work my legs and feet.

Covered me and complied.

Left a. 2 on the table for the full hh massage and will probably not be back.

MrStifler
02-04-20, 14:24
First report and first trip to a parlor. It was well worth it, walked in and directly to a room I went! I believe the girls name was LaLa. As she started on the back 9 she was rubbing me down so fast I was in fear of burns! But then as my time went on she got better and better! On my legs she work up deep into the boys, it was great and the same on the turn as we headed to the front 9. She gave the upper body a rub down and spent more time on the legs again working into the boys and taint region! She wiped my legs down and without hesitation she grabbed the driver and off to work she went. She really enjoyed playing south of the taint and I was fondling her (although she was clothed) I was fine letting her play! Judging by the dampness of her pants I think we both ended quite happily! Went for 1.5 and walked 120 shorter then when I walked in. Wasn't sure of the standard so fell free to bash or insult if I went above or beyond. Stroke and match play approved. Nice course and will definitely play here again!

Also been watching and reading for awhile and I appreciate the info!

Thank you,

Mr. Stifler.

Goatee1456
02-04-20, 14:45
Various things have been said here, but no real 411. I go there fairly regularly, and in almost every way, it checks all the boxes that one would think of a place that provides extras. It's not set up like a "spa" per se. . . Check. It's in an older, fairly low rent office-type building. . . Check. I've only seen male customers (all 30-60), never a woman going in or coming out. . . Check. The door is locked unless it's your appointment time. . . Check. There are no male masseuses or anyone that is not attractive. . . Check. The furniture in the "lobby" is old and cheap. . . Check.

I know there have been rumors about the girls there maybe doing something on rare occasions in the past, but I just can't get my head around the concept that they're just really good at hiding it. Feel free to pm if need be.Aside from the lax draping standards, I don't think you'll find what you are looking for there. They are selling the allure of hot women, but deliver only a rieke (whatever that is) massage. Not a bad rub down, but not good AMP quality either.

If you are looking for decent understandable conversation along with an okay rubdown from a mostly attractive woman, it might be your place.

Trojan4545
02-04-20, 16:59
Does anyone have recommendations for non-Asian massage providers? I've been to 3x7 and MM like everyone else with nothing to show for it. I've never had anything outside the known AMPs. Just looking for something different.

There are a ton of smokes how providers posting on rub ratings but I have to suspect these are all fakes. Anyone have experience with this new one or any other providers that fit the criteria I'm looking for? PM me if you have a good contact.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538

MyFriend31
02-04-20, 17:12
For those of you who are a little leery of the China flu outbreak I can say with certainty that 5221 keystone ct is safe. I know these girls and they have not been around anyone who has been to China. I visit here on a regular basis and talk with them about this topic. And to make sure we are on the same page I always use Google translate. So if your unsure about your usual place this one is safe. I always get a very good massage and leave happy. Be safe.

Agronoman
02-04-20, 21:42
Thought I would try out the place in Westfield. Nice massage, but no extras. Self service offered, but not taken. LOL.

JSD61
02-05-20, 01:15
First report and first trip to a parlor. It was well worth it, walked in and directly to a room I went! I believe the girls name was LaLa. As she started on the back 9 she was rubbing me down so fast I was in fear of burns! But then as my time went on she got better and better! On my legs she work up deep into the boys, it was great and the same on the turn as we headed to the front 9. She gave the upper body a rub down and spent more time on the legs again working into the boys and taint region! She wiped my legs down and without hesitation she grabbed the driver and off to work she went. She really enjoyed playing south of the taint and I was fondling her (although she was clothed) I was fine letting her play! Judging by the dampness of her pants I think we both ended quite happily! Went for 1.5 and walked 120 shorter then when I walked in. Wasn't sure of the standard so fell free to bash or insult if I went above or beyond. Stroke and match play approved. Nice course and will definitely play here again!

Also been watching and reading for awhile and I appreciate the info!

Thank you,

Mr. Stifler.La La gives one of the best massages in Indy. I always request her when I go to Footloose.

Jal Lalabad
02-05-20, 07:48
Does anyone have recommendations for non-Asian massage providers? I've been to 3x7 and MM like everyone else with nothing to show for it. I've never had anything outside the known AMPs. Just looking for something different.

There are a ton of smokes how providers posting on rub ratings but I have to suspect these are all fakes. Anyone have experience with this new one or any other providers that fit the criteria I'm looking for? PM me if you have a good contact.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538She also popped up on DI looks scrumptious but has a bad review something about a dude opening door on a monger and not her.

DuggerJug
02-05-20, 08:11
There a new place called "A" spa just opened on US 31 south. Next to the ham store, discount tire and Skyline chili, so code possibilities are numerous. I wanted to give it a shot but I also really wanted a good massage first and foremost, I was pretty sore from a heavy workout. Decided to TOFTT and was glad I did.

Tiny little spinner asian "Lucy" who I recognized but couldn't place. She remembered me and together we figured out she was at BB before. She is tiny but gives one great massage. Almost too hard for my taste but once I pointed out the problem areas on my legs she did great. Also excellent tease and a nice slow finish. Highly recommend.

IndyGolfer60
02-05-20, 08:16
There a new place called "A" spa just opened on US 31 south. Next to the ham store, discount tire and Skyline chili, so code possibilities are numerous. I wanted to give it a shot but I also really wanted a good massage first and foremost, I was pretty sore from a heavy workout. Decided to TOFTT and was glad I did.

Tiny little spinner asian "Lucy" who I recognized but couldn't place. She remembered me and together we figured out she was at BB before. She is tiny but gives one great massage. Almost too hard for my taste but once I pointed out the problem areas on my legs she did great. Also excellent tease and a nice slow finish. Highly recommend.Thanks I remeber Her and she gives a great massage and like you said a slow finish that has your building for great release.

EarlyCuyler
02-05-20, 11:05
She also popped up on DI looks scrumptious but has a bad review something about a dude opening door on a monger and not her.I posted this in another thread, but I'll recap.

Her ad says to find reviews for her on a specific review site. When asked for specific name / dates, she gets pissy and says she's new to the business. So two lies in one short text exchange, plus a guy answering the door on a hobbyist. See her at your peril.

TheBigFocker
02-05-20, 16:51
Long time lurker, first time poster! Anyways, a couple weeks ago I had a dream. Went to professional off s east street and when I walked in was greeted by a mid30's girl wearing a black mini skirt 7/10. I said I wanted the hour, paid the house fee and was taken to the room. Massage was eh, but the flip! She asked what I wanted and I made the thrust movement, we agreed on terms then she left to get a cover and came back and put it on during BJ. Once I was ready she assumed the position on all 4's and the fun began. She's very vocal which was pretty hot. Flipped her on back and went to town and finished with HJ. The HJ was actually probably the best I've ever had, it literally took all stress out of my body LOL. She said to come back and see her which I definitely will, and gave me a bottle water and hug for the road.

IndyGolfer60
02-06-20, 05:49
Long time lurker, first time poster! Anyways, a couple weeks ago I had a dream. Went to professional off s east street and when I walked in was greeted by a mid30's girl wearing a black mini skirt 7/10. I said I wanted the hour, paid the house fee and was taken to the room. Massage was eh, but the flip! She asked what I wanted and I made the thrust movement, we agreed on terms then she left to get a cover and came back and put it on during BJ. Once I was ready she assumed the position on all 4's and the fun began. She's very vocal which was pretty hot. Flipped her on back and went to town and finished with HJ. The HJ was actually probably the best I've ever had, it literally took all stress out of my body LOL. She said to come back and see her which I definitely will, and gave me a bottle water and hug for the road.But what was the Dammage for FS I know the hour was. 6 but how much more for the FS?

Nimda2
02-06-20, 13:12

Tiny little spinner asian "Lucy" who I recognized but couldn't place. She remembered me and together we figured out she was at BB before. She is tiny but gives one great massage. Almost too hard for my taste but once I pointed out the problem areas on my legs she did great. Also excellent tease and a nice slow finish. Highly recommend.Thought I would provide some accuracy to the info provided by DJ:

"A" spa just opened": Actually has been open for 3 months now.

"Next to ham store, discount tire and Skyline chili": Actually, Not next to any of them. The ham store is nowhere close and the skyline chili isn't even in the same building. There's an empty unit next to the AMP on one side between it and the tire store.

Another "Lucy" ? OK Right. The taller Asian that is in charge is the one you want. It's all available if she likes you. Once again it's all about how you treat these girls. Gave a decent rub but was all in for additional activities.

Hate it when misleading or just plain wrong info is shared about a location. Doesn't do anyone any good. Just like the codes don't do any good. Remember, DJ is the guy who told us the location of an AMP is the "previous location of the tonight show". Couldn't have screwed that up any worse.

Jeast72
02-06-20, 20:19

Tiny little spinner asian "Lucy" who I recognized but couldn't place. She remembered me and together we figured out she was at BB before. She is tiny but gives one great massage. Almost too hard for my taste but once I pointed out the problem areas on my legs she did great. Also excellent tease and a nice slow finish. Highly recommend.A few people have told me, the Lucy you referred to is supposed to be the one who was at Sweet Spa, not BB. She told a lot of us she was going to New York and not coming back. Instead, she just switched spas here.

I haven't gone to see for myself so it's still hearsay. Not sure if I'll bother.

IndyGolfer60
02-07-20, 12:19
Thought I would provide some accuracy to the info provided by DJ:

"A" spa just opened": Actually has been open for 3 months now.

"Next to ham store, discount tire and Skyline chili": Actually, Not next to any of them. The ham store is nowhere close and the skyline chili isn't even in the same building. There's an empty unit next to the AMP on one side between it and the tire store.

Another "Lucy" ? OK Right. The taller Asian that is in charge is the one you want. It's all available if she likes you. Once again it's all about how you treat these girls. Gave a decent rub but was all in for additional activities.

Hate it when misleading or just plain wrong info is shared about a location. Doesn't do anyone any good. Just like the codes don't do any good. Remember, DJ is the guy who told us the location of an AMP is the "previous location of the tonight show". Couldn't have screwed that up any worse.So you went to a new spa and didin't do a report and yet point out everything wrong about his report.

Nimda2
02-07-20, 16:55
So you went to a new spa and didin't do a report and yet point out everything wrong about his report.YES, you got that exactly right.

Trojan4545
02-07-20, 18:22
I'm sure I'm missing a previous report, but has anyone seen this one:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895

The cannons look great but hard to tell much else.

Etanyaca
02-07-20, 19:29
I know the person in the ad isn't real since you can reverse image search this chick, but she does have 1 review and it's glowing with positive. Wondering if anyone else will shoot their shot to maybe find a hidden gem?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/150051

SexCreation110
02-07-20, 20:00
I had a similar experience here. Some teasing, but no follow through. Massage was legitimately good though. Would repeat just for that.

I decided to try this spa other day 60/30 damage for 90 minutes plus little extra tip. I didn't get providers name, prolly in late 30's very personable. It was a legit massage for me, hot stones and all. It totally rocked. Will revisit. Not sure if jr will ever get any attention. But still very enjoyable. Has anyone had experience with this spa. Any tips. Be safe.

SeekingDan
02-07-20, 20:03

The cannons look great but hard to tell much else.Typically girls who type their numbers out like that are fake. I'm not saying for sure one way or the other but I'd be very cautious.

Jjbee62
02-07-20, 23:39
YES, you got that exactly right.The only thing misleading or wrong about the review was the "just opened" part. And he's the second person who made the same mistake. I've been keeping track since I wrote the original "TOFTT" review on A Spa. DJ's was the third follow-up "TOFTT" report. Unless I'm mistaken the place has been open just over 2 months. I reviewed it on December 13 and the fresh paint smell was almost overpowering.

It would appear, according to the other reviews and your input, it's improved since my visit.

Who knows how many "Lucy's" work there, or how many different names each of the girls has used over the years? If he had a good experience with a tiny, petite spinner, she could be named "Fred" for all it matters to me. If you've had a good experience with another Lucy, that's great too. Of course the "if she likes you" part can be a problem. We all know YMMV.

With the location, you're just nitpicking. There's only 1 Skyline Chili near a ham store and a tire shop on 31 South. Given the information he shared on the location, I doubt if anyone is going to get lost.

I know. You hate code names. Except you picked the one time where a codename is more useful than either the spa name, or the street address, to say it's useless.

Go up to the search button and type in "a spa" and see how many reports you find. Good luck finding any useful information from that. Next, punch in the street address to Google Maps. It'll take you to US 31 and Southport Road.

If instead someone punches in "Skyline Chili" to the search engine they get at least 3 mentions of A Spa, including enough information to find it. Or, if they center US 31 on the map and search for Skyline Chili, it takes them right there. All they have to do is recognize a Sam's Club neon Open sign when they see it.

ManWithPants
02-08-20, 17:56
Does anybody know how much it costs for FS in MPs? Places like Mountain Aire?

IndyGolfer60
02-08-20, 18:27
Does anybody know how much it costs for FS in MPs? Places like Mountain Aire?Whatever you can negoate but usualy $. 4 tip.

Fav6977
02-08-20, 20:09
We communicated for a while a couple of weeks ago. I did not go. Tried contacting a couple of times since. Crickets.

The cannons look great but hard to tell much else.

Fav6977
02-08-20, 20:30
Early this week, I stopped by the place at 71st and Shadeland around 8:15 pm. Didn't catch the name, but drew a big girl, probably 5'10" and 200 lbs. 60 for hour. Massage was just ok. On flip, she asked for 100 to take top off. Shirt and bra got pulled up but stayed on. Then she got on the table with me. Barely enough room. A lot of fun sucking the girls while she did her thing. We finished at 9, closing time.

Today, stopped by Rose on Post. Drew Amy? Decent massage. Allowed OTC roaming on butt and boobs, but not kitty. On flip, allowed UTC roaming with the girls, although she did not help access. Tried kitty again and she backed away. Great finish. Damage was 40+40 for hhr.

TheBlindman
02-08-20, 20:40
Does anybody know how much it costs for FS in MPs? Places like Mountain Aire?How much is it worth to you??

Indy4620
02-09-20, 09:02

The cannons look great but hard to tell much else.Her reviews have been disabled. This is a red flag IMHO.

Redmann6999
02-09-20, 09:50
I am going to be on the South side of Indy today near you of I and I do not have much time for research. Is there anyone in the area you guys would recommend. Feel free to PM if you do not want to post. Ty for any help that is available!

Jjbee62
02-09-20, 12:28
This is going back several years. Does anyone remember the Playboy Spa on Madison Ave between Stop 11 and Stop 12? It was similar to Models Massage, with perhaps more on the menu.

Last night, before taking the long drive home, I decided to stop somewhere for a rub. It's been a few weeks and this last week was a rough one. I thought to take a walk, or drive, down memory lane and ran down Madison all the way from Raymond.

There was no sign on at Stop 10, at 8 pm. I assume they've closed shop. However, I spotted the typical neon sign on at a suite in the building where Playboy Spa used to be. I was intrigued enough to turn around and take a closer look. From what I could see through the door on a slow drive by, it didn't look like an AMP. Just wondering what it might be.

Continued about 2 blocks further south on Madison and saw only 1 car in the Daily lot. Stopped in and got what I was looking for. The 2nd girl there has a small beer belly that's a turn off for me. She also poured on the oil like she thought I was a quart low. She did a 2 handed jackhammer on me with a twist. I'll call it the kangaroo. You'll understand if you get it.

CommonSteve666
02-09-20, 16:05
This is going back several years. Does anyone remember the Playboy Spa on Madison Ave between Stop 11 and Stop 12? It was similar to Models Massage, with perhaps more on the menu.

Last night, before taking the long drive home, I decided to stop somewhere for a rub. It's been a few weeks and this last week was a rough one. I thought to take a walk, or drive, down memory lane and ran down Madison all the way from Raymond.

There was no sign on at Stop 10, at 8 pm. I assume they've closed shop. However, I spotted the typical neon sign on at a suite in the building where Playboy Spa used to be. I was intrigued enough to turn around and take a closer look. From what I could see through the door on a slow drive by, it didn't look like an AMP. Just wondering what it might be.I remember their ads on BP, this was 2013 and 14. Winchester building, a few doors down from an Asian grocery store. If that is what you were thinking of, it is a hair salon now.

Jeast72
02-09-20, 23:37
Some of you who frequent the firehouse, think back to the last good one they had there. Well, she's back in town but not at the firehouse. She's showed up at mountain aire.

Oh, and I stopped at the firehouse last night to find a short, very chubby gal with glasses about a half inch thick. Kinda glad she was busy so I could make a graceful exit.

Mil Explorer
02-10-20, 09:26
Since I live on the West side I usually don't have the free time to venture out to the other locations. However, yesterday I had enough time to visit the Muffler shop for the first time. Wee wee is very skinny! Massage wasn't anything to brag about. Little teasing before the flip, but after the flip she made up for it. Her service was tight! Standard for the hr and $ .4 for the rest. Happy hunting!

JWThomas
02-10-20, 10:10
Went to Aqarius yesterday afternoon. Drew Mandy. Sure would like to see what's under those clothes!

Member #6677
02-10-20, 12:28
Unfortunately was told the busty gal has left for California; would not recommend the two remaining.

Options.

KCowGirl69
02-10-20, 13:58
Some of you who frequent the firehouse, think back to the last good one they had there. Well, she's back in town but not at the firehouse. She's showed up at mountain aire.

Oh, and I stopped at the firehouse last night to find a short, very chubby gal with glasses about a half inch thick. Kinda glad she was busy so I could make a graceful exit.Also stopped by the firehouse to see a shorter, thicker, older gal looking for my atf but no go. Was so excited to think she was back in town at mountain aire, but that was a no go either. There was a younger, slimmer gal dressed in a sexy red nightie, didn't stay because I've learned 1 thing in this hobby: once you find a good provider, keep her close -- its nice & exciting venturing out looking for gold, but more often then not more hit & miss. Boy how I miss those kegel muscles from San / Ilinda / Amy, if anybody knows her location do tell. (candy at the muffler shop said she'll be back in 2 months but with limited English not sure if we were talking about the same provide).

DrHung
02-10-20, 16:10
I've had about enough of this place. Consistent HE, but nothing special. All three there will take care of Willy, but very reluctant to take any clothes off. For full service, one of the girls said "sure, when you marry me". Not going to happen. Looking for Angela from Keystone's replacement. Any info to share on a full service hottie in a decent shop in Indy? In all my adventures, I'm getting nothing more than standard, sometimes topless at all the usual haunts. Looking for some nudity and full service.

DarkStallion
02-10-20, 17:05
Went to Rose spa in search of "Rap video booty girl" Coco but the AMP lady mentioned she left and won't be coming back. So I took part in who ever assisted me into room. She was bit old but some where between 45 and 55 I wud say. Super enthusiastic and playful with me. Asked for one hr and she asked hard medium soft. I usually go for hard and was completely blown away by her strength. She looked super slim and delicate when I hugged her. So massage was excellent for me. In a long time nice massage. Only drawback she was sweating badly and the sweat was dropping on me frequently. I was scared thinking if she has cold. But it was sweat. I had to ask her to wipe it off in between. She had good english fluency. Nice tease towards end and roaming allowed. Standard finish. Will repeat for massage alone. Her name was Me Me or Mi Mi.

Diversion
02-11-20, 09:01
First time poster, but been an AMP solicitor for more years than I care to remember. Visited the heavenly ham spa yesterday afternoon. Been there once before. Enjoyed a table shower by LiSai Chinese name. She even washed my hair.

Very good massage. Gave her massage in return. FS. Nice rack shaved kitty. Would return.

Heritage1
02-11-20, 17:12
I'm sorry, I just don't remember this code name?

Where was this?

Heritage 1.

First time poster, but been an AMP solicitor for more years than I care to remember. Visited the heavenly ham spa yesterday afternoon. Been there once before. Enjoyed a table shower by LiSai Chinese name. She even washed my hair.

Very good massage. Gave her massage in return. FS. Nice rack shaved kitty. Would return.

Nimda2
02-12-20, 08:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Diversion
02-12-20, 08:08
US 3X south of stop 11. East side of street believe I heard it referred to as heavenly ham. Maybe such a store in the same area.

Where was this?

Heritage 1..

DotherGuy
02-12-20, 09:05
So this is my usual spot to go when I don't have a lot of time and I want to relax and finish with a smile. The girls are attractive for what is available in Indy, but went there yesterday and well the new round of girls is a real let down. Was greeted by an older lady, which I was ok with probably a 4/10. Waited on the table for about 10 min and then another girl walked in, I would guess 160 lbs and breathed heavy the entire massage. On the flip I just could not get onto it. Opted the finish about 15 min early and walked out disappointed. So this place is on my no list for a while. Where is a place that has descent looking girls with good massage and a good happy ending. DM please any good places.

IndyGolfer60
02-12-20, 11:01

Where was this?

Heritage 1.A Spa was name given in orignal post and is on south 31 near skyline chili and the ham store no actual address given that I am aware of but I know I could find it given that info or google A Spa.

Diversion
02-12-20, 12:16
Yeah skyline chili or discount tire would be more accurate.

PhotoGb
02-12-20, 18:07
And wondering what AMP with a table shower you folks wd recommend that is on the west side of town. Preferably near I70.

Fastfish70
02-13-20, 09:07
Nice body to body massage.

Great attitude.

Totally focused on the task at hand.

Eat your wheaties before you go.

Left more than relaxed.

Samster1313
02-13-20, 11:56
How much extra was the Table Shower.

Diversion
02-13-20, 16:17
How much extra was the Table Shower.Don't think I've ever paid extra for table shower, although I always do 1 hour. Might cost for hh.

Jjbee62
02-13-20, 18:10
Found myself on the northeast corner this afternoon and decided to check someplace out after lunch. Note to self: get the massage before lunch. Acid reflux when face down on the table is no fun.

I decided to see how things are at Sunrise. Greeted by a short, cute woman who looked like she belongs in an 80's music video. At first glance she looked early 30's. Later careful examination has me thinking upper 40's, but you can't tell from the face. Quite cute.

Extra points for her. She asked if I was cold, then went to another room and got a space heater to warm me up. She even moved the heater once she felt my feet.

Massage was decent. Not spectacular, but about what I expect. The room was clean and has bars mounted on the ceiling for backwalking. I'd rate it as slightly upscale from the average AMP.

OTC on bottom, UTC on top. Standard finish was well done. Standard rates apply, although room price is $10 more than standard. If her body matched her face, I'd be happy to repeat.

Agronoman
02-14-20, 07:54
Gave 5020 a try. Tina was just in from New York, 4 days on the job in Indy. Thin, pleasant girl. Good massage, lots of intermittent teasing. UTC top and bottom, but alas, nothing beyond HE available. Guys weren't joking, that is one busy street to pull back out on!

Jeast72
02-15-20, 08:34
Been to the old Mountain Aire several times over the last couple of years, never offered a shower. Didn't even know they had one. Went yesterday to see the old firehouse girl and she asked if I wanted a shower. Guess we can add it to the list of places with a table shower.

Trench1969
02-15-20, 10:42
Been to the old Mountain Aire several times over the last couple of years, never offered a shower. Didn't even know they had one. Went yesterday to see the old firehouse girl and she asked if I wanted a shower. Guess we can add it to the list of places with a table shower.How was your visit with the old FH girl?

Jeast72
02-15-20, 12:22
How was your visit with the old FH girl?She was at the firehouse between August and October last year. About mid-30's, taller than average, slim & tight body. Best thing I've found since CiCi and Mimi from NiNi. (Angela wasn't really great for me since everything was covered).

When I saw her again, it was like she never left. A little better massage this time. On the flip, BBBJ and DATY. Worked her butt off to bring me to the finish. Great every time.

Expect to pay a premium. $. 5 tip plus standard hour fee for my experience. Well worth it IMO, but I don't find many who will do what I need.

Jeast72
02-15-20, 12:30
Been here several times now. Have seen both Michelle (mid-30's) and the 40 something woman with a little darker skin. Both have a nice touch but could be a little harder with the massage.

I have yet to crack the FS option. Both allowed UTC and FIV. The 40's gal was very responsive but Michelle was unresponsive. Definitely going to keep trying.

Jeast72
02-15-20, 12:47
Seems this place is opening back up with a new name and phone number. Tried calling but got no answer. I usually start seeing ads over the weekend before a place opens at the beginning of the week.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-best-service-call-317-665-1175-39118794

Mil Explorer
02-15-20, 14:19
I too have been to the Mountain numerous times the past couple of years, but I've never been to the Firehouse. While h girl are you referring to?

Been to the old Mountain Aire several times over the last couple of years, never offered a shower. Didn't even know they had one. Went yesterday to see the old firehouse girl and she asked if I wanted a shower. Guess we can add it to the list of places with a table shower.

Indiguy
02-15-20, 17:28
Been here several times now. Have seen both Michelle (mid-30's) and the 40 something woman with a little darker skin. Both have a nice touch but could be a little harder with the massage.

I have yet to crack the FS option. Both allowed UTC and FIV. The 40's gal was very responsive but Michelle was unresponsive. Definitely going to keep trying.Nice direct report. Either gal sounds good but older better. And parking couldn't be easier. To pull in. Getting out? Not so much.

ManWithPants
02-15-20, 20:58
Been to the old Mountain Aire several times over the last couple of years, never offered a shower. Didn't even know they had one. Went yesterday to see the old firehouse girl and she asked if I wanted a shower. Guess we can add it to the list of places with a table shower.You have to ask for it.

TwistedTed
02-16-20, 16:48
Nice body to body massage.

Great attitude.

Totally focused on the task at hand.

Eat your wheaties before you go.

Left more than relaxed.Where is this?

TooNuttz8877
02-17-20, 03:09
New to the AMzp scene. Can you point me in the right direction?

She was at the firehouse between August and October last year. About mid-30's, taller than average, slim & tight body. Best thing I've found since CiCi and Mimi from NiNi. (Angela wasn't really great for me since everything was covered).

When I saw her again, it was like she never left. A little better massage this time. On the flip, BBBJ and DATY. Worked her butt off to bring me to the finish. Great every time.

Expect to pay a premium. $. 5 tip plus standard hour fee for my experience. Well worth it IMO, but I don't find many who will do what I need.

BarryDeepwood
02-18-20, 00:22
Haven't seen anything about this place. After seeing ad after ad I tried it out today. 2 older ladies working. Drawed the prettier one that looked to be 100 pounds LOL probably 45 years old. Bad massage. Tons of tease from the back. Flip came towel over the cock rubbing around towel came off then she went to work. Pretty good technique nothing special won't return. 40/40 not a clock watcher. If massage was better and or looks may return.

CcMillerBo
02-18-20, 02:58
Even though this place is under 5 minutes away from my house, I avoided it because of the reviews on here being below average. Well tonight I had pretty limited time and really needed some therapeutic touch, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Wow. Did not disappoint. This is the fourth place I've tried out, BB being my go to, Rose was nice, Firehouse was just ok. But this is the 1st time I've legitimately been attracted to the provider. She was young, fit, and was wearing this sexy black mini skirt. I've only ever had 4-5/10 women wearing a t shirt and leggings. Li was her name, I think? She was also the first to offer a BJ OR HJ, I opted for the standard since I didn't bring much cash, and usually don't want anything more anyway since the women aren't usually attractive at all. HJ was great, allowed some under the skirt rubbing and pulled her top down to reveal some beautiful tits. Next time I'm going to request she sit on my face and blow me. Might even try for the full.

Only negative was the massage was subpar and only went about 12-15 minutes. I was too turned on to care, and was in a hurry anyway. Can't wait to return.

WhatsUp73
02-18-20, 03:09
What this USA site might have looked like in 1849. Hilarious!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8014347/Vintage-sex-guide-Philadelphia-1849-lists-citys-best-10-000-madams-working-girls.html

Brandon321
02-18-20, 08:34
Great massage, standard door fee. No hint of extras to start, on the flip had high hopes. Nothing😂128514;. I pushed towel off junior who was standing at attention. Gal.

Was mid 50 fair looking nothing special. May try again.

Diversion
02-19-20, 14:35
Finished up a job early yesterday so stopped by sunrise spa.

Pretty much seen everyone there but Wendy. So I had Wendy.

Someone earlier commented that they had a girl, looked like she was from an 80's band. That's Wendy. Short, cute 30's I'm guessing. Gives an above average massage, Strong hands.

Good teasing, standard HE. I don't try for more at sunrise, I know the owner pretty well, and I don't want to cause probs.

The massages are always good there, for me anyway.

TheBigFocker
02-20-20, 12:28
But what was the Dammage for FS I know the hour was. 6 but how much more for the FS?Sorry, left that part out. Dropped 8 on the tip, plus the 6 for the house. Oh yeah, she's also very very vocal. Lots of oh yas and daddy's and pretty decent English. Also fully shaved and smooth.

TheBigFocker
02-20-20, 12:37
Anyone know of any place that has any Burmese girls? I figured with the large population some might start popping up. Thanks!

BigMack
02-20-20, 18:38
On the classifieds menu allowances and limits would be wonderful. Any help appreciated. Mack.

PurpleHey
02-20-20, 21:49
Anyone know of any place that has any Burmese girls? I figured with the large population some might start popping up. Thanks!Ft Wayne has a pretty large population of Burmese refugees. Not sure if any of those AMP it up north of us on I-69.

Wrence
02-21-20, 12:27
Ft Wayne has a pretty large population of Burmese refugees. Not sure if any of those AMP it up north of us on I-69.There is in fact a large Burmese population in FW, but I'm not aware of any in an AMP or any hobby-related activity.

Indylad
02-21-20, 16:23
I visit an AMP about once per month, but I have never had a four-handed session. I am interested in participating in one. I was wondering if those of you that have had 4-handed sessions feel it is worth the extra money? Also. If extras are on the menu does one person leave the room or do both participate in extras. Thank you for any advice you can supply.

Windows95
02-21-20, 16:53
I visit an AMP about once per month, but I have never had a four-handed session. I am interested in participating in one. I was wondering if those of you that have had 4-handed sessions feel it is worth the extra money? Also. If extras are on the menu does one person leave the room or do both participate in extras. Thank you for any advice you can supply.I only know of 2 places with 4 hand special. Angel and NiNi. Both were standard finishes. At angel both participated but in my opinion not with it.

Get regular service 2 X per month. A much better value.

PrintGuy93
02-21-20, 17:32
I visit an AMP about once per month, but I have never had a four-handed session. I am interested in participating in one. I was wondering if those of you that have had 4-handed sessions feel it is worth the extra money? Also. If extras are on the menu does one person leave the room or do both participate in extras. Thank you for any advice you can supply.I have had several. 2 times at Palindrome and most recently at Aquarius. They are enjoyable as more of the body is being massaged at the same time. Standard finishes every time. Usually one girl takes care of junior while the other usually is up caressing your face. The one at Aquarius was especially enjoyable as preflip they were both teasing at the same time. Only once of the three times was I able to get the one caressing my face to let the puppies out so I could suck on them while the other girl finished the handshake. I don't do it very often as it is more expensive but like to treat myself every now and then.

RubMeDow
02-21-20, 19:17
What was the total damage?

Tango411
02-21-20, 19:44
I visit an AMP about once per month, but I have never had a four-handed session. I am interested in participating in one. I was wondering if those of you that have had 4-handed sessions feel it is worth the extra money? Also. If extras are on the menu does one person leave the room or do both participate in extras. Thank you for any advice you can supply.I've enjoyed it several times at Sunny's Place. Usually I opt for an hour massage so the extra $40 for the extra 2 hands is an easy choice for me. Every time only one of them handled junior. Sunny and Lucy were both great at massage so that alone made it worth it. I think it depends on what you want out of it and what your budget it. It was only ever standard finish.

BigMack
02-21-20, 19:55
Classifieds, straight or with benefits? At her rates should have add ons PM if anyone knows about her Tried twice to get a hold of her and no answer. BMack.

TWaltz
02-21-20, 20:37
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102785&locationID=4839

TrollHelper
02-21-20, 21:35
There is in fact a large Burmese population in FW, but I'm not aware of any in an AMP or any hobby-related activity.FW is a lot like Indy, but with less quality options.

TooNuttz8877
02-22-20, 10:09
Senior member. New to AMPs. Can you share location?

What was the total damage?.

JohnGuest
02-22-20, 11:07
Long time lurker, first time poster! Anyways, a couple weeks ago I had a dream. Went to professional off s east street and when I walked in was greeted by a mid30's girl wearing a black mini skirt 7/10. I said I wanted the hour, paid the house fee and was taken to the room. Massage was eh, but the flip! She asked what I wanted and I made the thrust movement, we agreed on terms then she left to get a cover and came back and put it on during BJ. Once I was ready she assumed the position on all 4's and the fun began. She's very vocal which was pretty hot. Flipped her on back and went to town and finished with HJ. The HJ was actually probably the best I've ever had, it literally took all stress out of my body LOL. She said to come back and see her which I definitely will, and gave me a bottle water and hug for the road.Since Angela went to LA, I've been searching for an AMP with similar services. Where is the Muffler Shop? I prefer PM since it's more discreet.

SEIndyGuy
02-22-20, 11:23
I know the likelihood of this girl being there is unlikely, but I'm a newb for this sort of thing. I've been seeing a LMT at Massage Envy for good deep tissue massages for almost 2 years now, but looking to up my experience to something even more relaxing. This place just just happens to be relatively close to home in my case. TIA for any tips you may provide.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/152576

Wwalker
02-22-20, 11:53
I know this forum is about Indy but just wanted to make a suggestion based on some of the recent post about looking for FS AMPs, etc. Check out the Orlando Fl. Massage parlor reports. I have visited there the last couple years and in my opinion it is like no other east of the Mississippi. You can find just about anything you heart desires. Fellow mongors may have other suggestions or places in mind but I think it is top notch with model type hotties available all over the city. Easy to find where the top 3 or 4 locations are at. Google it try it out and you will thank me later.

Monsignor
02-22-20, 12:14
Since Angela went to LA, I've been searching for an AMP with similar services. Where is the Muffler Shop? I prefer PM since it's more discreet.4303 S. East Street. Just north of 465 and next to a midas muffler shop (thus the name).

DreamSeeker1
02-22-20, 12:16
Sometimes a nice massage is satisfying enough. Especially if received at an AMP's price. Traditional CMT's around town can be a bit pricey. With that in mind, I have recently tried several AMPs in the Carmel area.

Blue Island -- probably the best of the lot if you are looking for something extra. But, the only extra seems to be self-serve, which isn't for me. The massage was pretty good. Received the full hour I paid for, and her technique was relaxing and therapeutic. House fee and normal tip for massage.

Aurora -- Did not perceive a hint of any extras, but this was the best massage of the three I have seen. Full hour, total body massage (except jr of course) and good amount of pressure. Normal house fee and tip for a legit massage.

O Spa -- The massage was not terrible, but below average. It doesn't smell great in there, to the point that I had to go home and change clothes. She offered me a water, but never got it for me. After all this, I still gave her a tip (because it's customary, right? She responds saying that she worked hard and deserved a bigger tip. I won't be going back.

This maybe old info since Carmel is well known as a "dry" area for desired hobby activities. But, if you just want a decent massage at a reasonable price, two of the three aren't bad.

(Google can answer your location question if needed).

DreamSeeker1
02-22-20, 12:20
But she did respond quickly to my text. Quoted 100 for hh, 180 for hr. She said location is on west side. Working on a time to meet. Nothing shows on searches for her or number, so may have to TOFTT. I'll let you know.

https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102785&locationID=4839

BigMack
02-22-20, 13:25
But she did respond quickly to my text. Quoted 100 for hh, 180 for hr. She said location is on west side. Working on a time to meet. Nothing shows on searches for her or number, so may have to TOFTT. I'll let you know.At that scale got to be much more than a massage probably for that she will throw in kiss on the cheek and tell you what a "man" you are. Oh my oh my what do they think of now days.

Jjbee62
02-22-20, 13:32
Since Angela went to LA, I've been searching for an AMP with similar services. Where is the Muffler Shop? I prefer PM since it's more discreet.Top right. Look for "search thread. " Click. Type "Muffler" in the search box. It's faster than asking and waiting hours or days for a reply.

If you look through the search results, or read the post you quoted, you'll find it's named "professional" now and is located on S. East Street. Now, open up Google maps. Center it over south east Street and search for muffler shops. There are only 2 along south east street. If you look at the Midas location on street view, just south of it you'll find a sign "Professional Massage Center. ".

Muffler shop is one of the hardest to find. Google maps shows nothing there. The name has changed a few times and it's been shut down at least once. However, once you know it's on South East Street, it's easy to find. Just north of I-465 on the right, just before Midas.

TheCoach26
02-22-20, 13:58
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102785&locationID=4839Are you sure that thing isn't a dude?

TravlerMan
02-22-20, 14:13
Are you sure that thing isn't a dude?Definitely is a dude.

Windows95
02-22-20, 14:32
Are you sure that thing isn't a dude?I'm sure that's not the extras they were thinking about! Hope her Jr isn't bigger than mine!

Goatee1456
02-22-20, 15:09
Recent RubRatings ad by Becki indicates she is moving to Utah and will not have any more visits to Indy. Sweet gal, will be missed.

IndyGolfer60
02-22-20, 16:08
I know the likelihood of this girl being there is unlikely, but I'm a newb for this sort of thing. I've been seeing a LMT at Massage Envy for good deep tissue massages for almost 2 years now, but looking to up my experience to something even more relaxing. This place just just happens to be relatively close to home in my case. TIA for any tips you may provide.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/152576Has been reviewed several times, last time I was there no extras but previous 5 or 6 times always left happy. Been a while since I was in there. Massages have always been decent at least.

CommonSteve666
02-22-20, 16:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Before any of you guys ever went to the "muffler shop" cops already knew it was there, who was working, and if they were selling pussy or not.

A2

SpinAndWin85
02-23-20, 14:11
At that scale got to be much more than a massage probably for that she will throw in kiss on the cheek and tell you what a "man" you are. Oh my oh my what do they think of now days.I texted with her; got the same rate quotes. Flat out asked if I could expect an HE. She said no, which doesn't mean there wouldn't be, but there you go.

Indiguy
02-23-20, 20:34
First CiCi at BB on E. Washington. Sensuous massage. Typical pricing. Personality 10/10 Body 9/10 if you like spinners Activity 9/10 on roaming and teasing. Next CoCo at Best, W. 16th street. Therapeutic massage. Typical pricing except discount on tip for hour massage. Personality quiet but nice. Body shapely for asian. Little roaming but teasing makes up. Special ending. I like to alternate between the two.

AugWest
02-24-20, 09:26
I finally made it here. Parking is private and in the rear of the building, however you do have to walk around to the front to go in.

Was greeted by a very petite women. Around 30-35 years old. Room was very nice. Table was heated. Took a half hour at.

Normal rate. Massage was ok with very little teasing. Immediately on the flip she gave the signal for a happy ending. I indicated I wanted full service. She wanted $$ I said 160 she countered with 180. I accepted, service was good. Included CBJ then 4 different positions and then I took the cover off and enjoyed a HE. Overall I was happy but not sure if it was worth that price.

IndyHorse72
02-24-20, 18:20
Went to W. 16th Saturday afternoon for a 30 min massage, was more of pushing on my back while she was on the table, oiled up my legs and feet with a little massage followed by a hot wash cloth. The flip came, started light rubbing on my chest and belly, then she just held her hand on my belly with a little smile, so I pushed her hand down under the towel, she grabbed the oil and climbed on the table for the happy ending was the most unique HJ I have ever had. Tried tipping 40 but she returned 20 to me. Will repeat.

IndyGolfer60
02-24-20, 20:42
Went back to Daily Spa, Diffrent Girl but a decent Medium Massage roamming was allowed just not on pussy or breast. Post flip she grabbed Junior from underneath and started sytroking him so I had to turn over so she could finish nothing else on the the menu. Finish was good, time was a liitle short but not to bad, prefer the other girl but was ok. I need to get to 16th street I guess.

Agronoman
02-25-20, 08:11
Don't get too excited, not the Angela at Blue Moon. However, young and cute. FS was provided. Very pleasant visit with a good massage and tease. Funny story is how I was brought into the building. I pulled up and another monger jumped out in front of me and entered the main door. Crap. So I waited a few minutes to get him inside, then I would go in to see if another girl was available. I walk in and there he is still standing at the entrance door. Busy I guess, so I said so long. I am about to get in my truck in back, and I hear a voice calling me. Mamasan is at the back door beckoning to come on in. I get in and she says, "that man no good". Ha Ha Ha! She led me to a room and in comes Angela. Well worth it.

Strych9999
02-25-20, 09:16
Definitely is a dude.To be fair, it's hard to tell from that photo. No doubt you can do better in this town as far as her looks go, but she may just be a manly looking woman. Could be that she's got a banging' body, ugly face OR she's got an ugly face and sausage. Unless she posts more photos, someone might have to TOFTT and report back.

Diversion
02-25-20, 10:21
Can't beat that!(Pun intended)

Went to W. 16th Saturday afternoon for a 30 min massage, was more of pushing on my back while she was on the table, oiled up my legs and feet with a little massage followed by a hot wash cloth. The flip came, started light rubbing on my chest and belly, then she just held her hand on my belly with a little smile, so I pushed her hand down under the towel, she grabbed the oil and climbed on the table for the happy ending was the most unique HJ I have ever had. Tried tipping 40 but she returned 20 to me. Will repeat.

AssGrinder
02-26-20, 14:12
To be fair, it's hard to tell from that photo. No doubt you can do better in this town as far as her looks go, but she may just be a manly looking woman. Could be that she's got a banging' body, ugly face OR she's got an ugly face and sausage. Unless she posts more photos, someone might have to TOFTT and report back.I setup an appointment to see her / him on Monday. She / he was a no show. They texted they would like to see me 2 hours later than appointment time so I bailed. The place was a smoky smelling dump. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Indylad
02-26-20, 15:49
Went to W. 16th Saturday afternoon for a 30 min massage, was more of pushing on my back while she was on the table, oiled up my legs and feet with a little massage followed by a hot wash cloth. The flip came, started light rubbing on my chest and belly, then she just held her hand on my belly with a little smile, so I pushed her hand down under the towel, she grabbed the oil and climbed on the table for the happy ending was the most unique HJ I have ever had. Tried tipping 40 but she returned 20 to me. Will repeat.I must make a trip. Never been there. Anyone that returns half of the tip must be special! Most are asking for more.

JSD61
02-27-20, 03:37
I must make a trip. Never been there. Anyone that returns half of the tip must be special! Most are asking for more.Yep, that's Coco. Was just there lat Sunday. Wouldn't take 40 tip. Only 20.

EarlyCuyler
02-27-20, 11:03
What this USA site might have looked like in 1849. Hilarious!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8014347/Vintage-sex-guide-Philadelphia-1849-lists-citys-best-10-000-madams-working-girls.htmlUpdating her listing to today, it might read like this:

Dutch Sal available today at my Sodom incall. I see AA men, all ages. Venmo, Cash App, Potatoes, Flour accepted.

EarlyCuyler
02-27-20, 11:16
Definitely is a dude.https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=103144

KingKong1095
02-27-20, 16:46
Trying to find a regular spot on the north side of Indy. I'm often around Keystone, near the fashion mall. Thanks in advance.

TravlerMan
02-27-20, 21:01
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=103144Before I was about 80 percent it was a dude. Thank you I am now 100 percent.

Mr Popular
02-28-20, 11:28
After my strike out at Rio (see Strip Club Reviews) I zipped over to get a massage and some relief. Met with Anna, about 5 in the face, 8 in the body. Got the half hour, she gave a damned good slow and firm massage, plenty of teasing. Allowed any amount of UTC roaming including under her panties. Offered "make love" for $200 more I refused, then BJ for $100 more I refused. HJ for $60 countered with $40 it was game on. She was good with two hands on the wheel and I almost got her in the face with the first shot.

I rarely do the AMP thing, but when I do this is how I like it.

Strych9999
02-28-20, 12:29
I setup an appointment to see her / him on Monday. She / he was a no show. They texted they would like to see me 2 hours later than appointment time so I bailed. The place was a smoky smelling dump. I feel like I dodged a bullet.It seems like you did. Hope your next adventure turns out much better.

Strych9999
02-28-20, 12:48
Before I was about 80 percent it was a dude. Thank you I am now 100 percentShe's been reviewed in the sister site section already. According to the post, she ain't worth the time or money.

SpinAndWin85
02-29-20, 14:00
So, yesterday one of my SBs had to cancel on me, putting your's truly in a bad way. We've all been there, I'm sure. Hadn't checked out the AMP scene in quite awhile, but decided to venture out after doing some research on this fine site.

Being a west sider, my first stop was at Best. Was greeted by a middle aged, skinny woman (likely the mamasan), who held up three fingers and said, "thirty minutes. " Fuck that. So I decided next on some Mountain Air. Glad I did!

Was greeted by a young lady named Mee Mee. Body was an 8/10. Face a 7/10. Passable English. Took me by the hand and led me into a nice room with a soft, comfy massage table. Told her I wanted an hour. She left, I disrobed, she returned and started on my back. When she was at my head, my hands started to wander up her skirt and eventually into her panties. No resistance, just giggling. Then she started on my legs and the teasing was great! Lifted my hips and let her wander. On the flip she pointed at junior (who by now was sitting up proudly) and rubbed her fingers together. I told her I was here for everything. She smiled and nodded, left momentarily and returned with a cover. Immediately disrobed and started to put on the cover. I asked if I could taste her first, and she smiled and nodded. After some DATY (I'm pretty sure she came because she got incredibly wet and moaned loudly, then shushed herself!), she applied the cover with her mouth while we 69'd. Then she climbed on reverse CG for awhile, then CG, then mish for the big finish.

After that she got up, got dressed, left for a moment and came back with a warm washcloth and towel. After some cleanup the massage resumed on my arms and legs. She finished up with a wonderful facial massage with some warm oil. I may have started snoring.

After that she helped me dress, gave me a nice cold bottled water and a pat on the ass, and sent me on my way. Standard. 6 for the hour, $. 6 tip. Maybe I paid too much? Like I said, my experience with the AMP scene is limited, but I surely left happy! I highly recommend taking in some Mountain Air with Mee Mee! As always, YMMV. Be safe!

Jjbee62
02-29-20, 18:17
Went back to Daily Spa, Diffrent Girl but a decent Medium Massage roamming was allowed just not on pussy or breast. Post flip she grabbed Junior from underneath and started sytroking him so I had to turn over so she could finish nothing else on the the menu. Finish was good, time was a liitle short but not to bad, prefer the other girl but was ok. I need to get to 16th street I guess.That reach under technique of hers is quite nice. For the record I get UTC roaming on bottom with both girls. The one you wrote about hit my hands with the sanitizer first. I've never tried to roam up top with her. The other girl let's me do whatever I want up top. Nothing else on the menu is correct.

IndyGolfer60
03-01-20, 08:35
Went by Best on Saturday afternoon. Took the Half Hour and geez does she work you over and yes finishis diffrent but she does get every last drop. Even returned. 2 on Half Hour. Will repeat if in area but not a must go have unless really need thos esore spots worked over.

Mil Explorer
03-01-20, 18:35
I'm hesitant to post, but how could I not! Living on the West side I usually don't have time to venture too far from home. Visited the mountains today and drew Anna. Took the hour. Not the best or longest massage but it did feel good. Little teasing before the flip. After the flip she got more oil and went right for it. Asked me what I wanted, very little negotiating, took the donation (4), and left the room. When she came back she had changed into a night shirt. Dropped the shirt and climbed aboard. After 5 min or so she asked if I wanted 4 handed. First time for me so I said why not. She asked for more and I told her I only had $ more. Left the room again for consultation. Came back in and went back to work. She's a bit chunky but very nice naturals. In comes Mee Mee wearing a very short miniskirt! Smaller that Anna with better English. The tag team was on! They switched places and it was game on once again! Both have very good skills and I left incredibly happy and exhausted! On the way out they both said next time $$/ ea. Not sure I'll drop that next time but ill always have the memory of this time!

Happy hunting!

Indyguy69
03-02-20, 13:08
I'm hesitant to post, but how could I not! Living on the West side I usually don't have time to venture too far from home. Visited the mountains today and drew Anna. Took the hour. Not the best or longest massage but it did feel good. Little teasing before the flip. After the flip she got more oil and went right for it. Asked me what I wanted, very little negotiating, took the donation (4), and left the room. When she came back she had changed into a night shirt. Dropped the shirt and climbed aboard. After 5 min or so she asked if I wanted 4 handed. First time for me so I said why not. She asked for more and I told her I only had $ more. Left the room again for consultation. Came back in and went back to work. She's a bit chunky but very nice naturals. In comes Mee Mee wearing a very short miniskirt! Smaller that Anna with better English. The tag team was on! They switched places and it was game on once again! Both have very good skills and I left incredibly happy and exhausted! On the way out they both said next time $$/ ea. Not sure I'll drop that next time but ill always have the memory of this time!

Happy hunting!So what was the total for both and let me make sure I understand, but based on your 4 donation, you were just getting a HE?

Mil Explorer
03-02-20, 16:06
So what was the total for both and let me make sure I understand, but based on your 4 donation, you were just getting a HE?Sorry, doing this on my cell and must've been a typo. . 6 for hr, $. 4 for FS plus another $ to add Mee Mee.

ZeroAtt
03-02-20, 19:02
Anyone know of any model massage girls that still do massage after they left? I know one contacted me months ago but I lost it.

Diversion
03-04-20, 08:17
I wish a few of these AMPs would open at 7:00 AM.

I think they would see buisness.

Be More convenient for me, kind of a morning guy anyway.

I know Sunnys used to advertise being open early.

Anybody know of any? Asian spas that is.

WinterWarlock
03-04-20, 18:08
Sunny will take early appointments if they are arranged the day before.

Anybody know of any? Asian spas that is.

RunForGold
03-04-20, 20:51

Anybody know of any? Asian spas that is.A few years ago, when Avon was active and the place to go, one lady that I liked to see agreed to see me regularly before they opened.

Resonator
03-05-20, 06:37
After many years of abstinence, paid a visit to the muffler shop. . 6 for 60 min and was told. 6 for tip. Oriental girl said her name was Cindy. Firstly it was 30 min not 60 min when I was asked if I wanted watere. I did get a rather rushed flip over and HE but no NURU and no DATY or digits. Cindy remained clothed entire time. I was really looking forward to a good massage along with other extras but very very disappointed.

DuggerJug
03-05-20, 11:42
A few years ago, when Avon was active and the place to go, one lady that I liked to see agreed to see me regularly before they opened.BB opens at nine, and you are right. Often I go early. Like being the first guy in, so to speak, and a great way to start your day (better than coco wheats anyway).

MStrong
03-05-20, 13:37
Anyone been lately? Used to be a regular stop and she started getting a little odd. Talking about guys who wanted to date her and have her stop doing this stuff. Really uncomfortable session. But its been a year and a half or so and wondering if she is still there and how its going. There is something to be said for a known quantity and she has one of the best racks I've seen at an AMP.

Jammin 2
03-05-20, 18:16
Went down to a spa on the right side of Kentucky. Parking is right in front, but rather obvious to passerbys. Was previously attempting mountain air and W 16th, but both were busy. Must say that although I am getting older, the MTs seems to be getting older faster than me. I think the women at W16th and Kentucky were mid 50's+. The massage was just so so and the finish was pretty good. Standard 60 for hr and 40 for tip.

I am from the north side, but read decent to good reviews so expectations were higher.

Any recent success at Phoenix or off US 31's past stop 11? Was considering these places next. Looking for younger than 40 MT if possible. PM me if you don't want to post public.

Goatee1456
03-06-20, 12:55
Been going to Ruby for a while and a couple of days ago had my first disappointment there, self serve offered. Didn't partake.

Beanes9021
03-06-20, 13:39
Anyone been lately? Used to be a regular stop and she started getting a little odd. Talking about guys who wanted to date her and have her stop doing this stuff. Really uncomfortable session. But its been a year and a half or so and wondering if she is still there and how its going. There is something to be said for a known quantity and she has one of the best racks I've seen at an AMP.It's been a few months, but when I was last there, there was a younger girl, very petite. She was cute, but seemed pretty flat chested. She offered nothing extra, just kept saying "I only do massage". I haven't been back.

ManWithPants
03-07-20, 00:00
I highly recommend this spa for a good massage and happy ending.

I parked in the back, which had plenty of parking spaces. The entrance was on the side of the building, in the little alleyway in between buildings. There is a sign out front that says Day Spa, and an arrow that points to the alleyway.

I walked in and got an average height Asian woman with big tits, wearing a basic shirt and yoga pants. She led me to the front massage room and told me there will be a ten minute wait. I did so, then paid $40 for 30 minute massage. She led me to another massage room, and told me to get naked and lie face down on the massage table. She came in, and for some reason left the door open as she lightly massaged me. I was worried about staying private, but she didn't let anybody walk down the hallway and see me. She eventually shut the door for the rest of the time.

She lightly massaged every part of my body, which felt erotic. She covered me with the towel, and slowly uncovered each part of my body to massage it, leaving each body part uncovered. She even massaged my crotch area, which gave me an erection. She also moved my arms and legs in different yoga style positions, stretching my muscles and cracking my joints. This was my favorite part of the massage, and made me want to come back.

She told me to flip over, and then put a pillow behind my head. She gave me a similar massage as the back, but started getting a bunch of phone calls. She kept having to stop and talk to people asking information about the spa. I didn't mind, and we both had a laugh about it. Throughout the massage she was friendly, repeatedly asking if I was OK, and asking if I had a job.

At the end of the massage, she had the towel covering my crotch and told me my time was up. I asked her if she wanted a tip, and if she had any extras. She started acting really shy, but eventually pointed to my crotch and asked if I wanted that massaged. I said yes, and she got some lotion and poured it all over my erection. She told me I had to jerk myself off, but she started rubbing my balls and area around my penis. I jerked off with one hand, and used my other hand to rub her ass and grab her tits. Eventually I started cumming and got a little bit on her hand. She left the room to get a somewhat warm towel and wiped most of the lotion and cum off me. She left me to get dressed with lotion still all over my hand, but I wiped it off with a towel.

When exiting the building, she didn't ask for a tip, but had a look on her face like she really wanted one. I gave her a $40 tip, and she was really happy. She hugged me and gave me a bottle of water. I enjoyed myself, and want to go back again. I wonder if I can get more than a happy ending next time.

DFB33
03-07-20, 09:41

I parked in the back, which had plenty of parking spaces. The entrance was on the side of the building, in the little alleyway in between buildings. There is a sign out front that says Day Spa, and an arrow that points to the alleyway.

I walked in and got an average height Asian woman with big tits, wearing a basic shirt and yoga pants. She led me to the front massage room and told me there will be a ten minute wait. I did so, then paid $40 for 30 minute massage. She led me to another massage room, and told me to get naked and lie face down on the massage table. She came in, and for some reason left the door open as she lightly massaged me. I was worried about staying private, but she didn't let anybody walk down the hallway and see me. She eventually shut the door for the rest of the time.

She lightly massaged every part of my body, which felt erotic. She covered me with the towel, and slowly uncovered each part of my body to massage it, leaving each body part uncovered. She even massaged my crotch area, which gave me an erection. She also moved my arms and legs in different yoga style positions, stretching my muscles and cracking my joints. This was my favorite part of the massage, and made me want to come back.

She told me to flip over, and then put a pillow behind my head..Is this the one off Madison Ave?

SpinAndWin85
03-07-20, 12:04

She told me to flip over, and then put a pillow behind my head. She gave me a similar massage as the back, but started getting a bunch of phone calls. She kept having to stop and talk to people asking information about the spa. I didn't mind, and we both had a laugh about it. Throughout the massage she was friendly, repeatedly asking if I was OK, and asking if I had a job.

At the end of the massage, she had the towel covering my crotch and told me my time was up. I asked her if she wanted a tip, and if she had any extras. She started acting really shy, but eventually pointed to my crotch and asked if I wanted that massaged. I said yes, and she got some lotion and poured it all over my erection. She told me I had to jerk myself off, but she started rubbing my balls and area around my penis. I jerked off with one hand, and used my other hand to rub her ass and grab her tits. Eventually I started cumming and got a little bit on her hand. She left the room to get a somewhat warm towel and wiped most of the lotion and cum off me. She left me to get dressed with lotion still all over my hand, but I wiped it off with a towel.

When exiting the building, she didn't ask for a tip, but had a look on her face like she really wanted one. I gave her a $40 tip, and she was really happy. She hugged me and gave me a bottle of water. I enjoyed myself, and want to go back again. I wonder if I can get more than a happy ending next time.8 for self service?

ManWithPants
03-07-20, 13:32
8 for self service?I paid way too much. That is what I normally pay at another spa with better extras.

DFB33
03-07-20, 14:03
I'm venturing out for the first time in a while. Was hoping someone might have some recommendations where I can find a masseuse who's got a large rack.

I last saw Coco down off keystone and 52nd, but I'm not sure she's still there.

TIA.

TerryEvers
03-08-20, 00:14
I went to there tonight ,I met a new younger girl ,She is wearing a red skirt,looks so hot.

,I did one hour 60,good massage and HJ,I will come back soon。.

Jjbee62
03-08-20, 02:57
That's what I'm going to call it. Basically the woman keeps her mouth completely shut and runs her lips up and down your shaft. Anyone ever experienced this? It does feel pretty good, but nothing like a real BBBJ.

Finally finished my work week Saturday night and thought I had enough time to make it to Daily before leaving town for the long drive home. Tried calling at 8:45, but no answer. Google said they're open until 9:30, so I thought I had time. However, at 9:15 the signs were already turned off. Major disappointment for me.

Didn't know where to go to find A spa that was still open, and was lucky enough to find A spa with the sign still lit.

Woman came out from the back and took me to a room. Told me it would be 10 minutes and left without taking my money or asking how long. While I was undressing she returned, put some pillows and a blanket on the table and left again. The wait was closer to 15 minutes, but I was comfortable.

When she came back I had the money ready for an hour and she got started. She's probably mid 40's+, a bit pudgy, with a decent face. Massage was decent. She rubs fast, fast enough to generate heat. Her tease wasn't much, although she worked the crack over pretty good. She also planted a light kiss on each butt cheek. That was a bit strange, because it didn't seem like she was doing it for my benefit.

On the flip she soaked a paper towel with hand sanitizer and rubbed my hands and unit with it. Top went up, bottoms went down and free access was offered. Before getting into the standard finish she did. Well, if you read the first paragraph you already know. Seemed to enjoy what my fingers were doing. After finishing me, restoring her clothing and giving me a brief cleaning she asked if I wanted a table shower. Nice way to finish up. I wasn't aware they had a table shower.

Got back to the room and still had 12 minutes left. She asked if I wanted more massage, but I was done. Standard rates. Overall, I'll probably return.

Jrandon3
03-08-20, 09:51
I went to there tonight ,I met a new younger girl ,She is wearing a red skirt,looks so hot.

,I did one hour 60,good massage and HJ,I will come back soon。.Any chance for more than standard you think?

Jjbee62
03-08-20, 20:21
Any chance for more than standard you think?He only does reviews for Lavender spa. Every review there is a new young girl wearing a red skirt or a red dress. She always looks hot. Nobody else has ever posted a review for the place that matches. Draw your own conclusions.

My one experience at Lavender, anyone under 45 would qualify as young. Nobody I saw qualified. The building setup is terrible. If you're in the front room and someone comes in, if the woman opens the door to greet the customer he's staring straight in at your naked ass. The only spa I've been to which I'd rate lower was a place up in Michigan City that I visited about 10 years ago.

PurpleHey
03-08-20, 23:04
I'm venturing out for the first time in a while. Was hoping someone might have some recommendations where I can find a masseuse who's got a large rack.

I last saw Coco down off keystone and 52nd, but I'm not sure she's still there.

TIA.It's been a couple of months, but the last time I went to Hertz off 16th & Shadeland, a 40-45 year old with C-D range rack. She wouldn't let the puppies loose for me. YMMV.

Strych9999
03-09-20, 12:45
Big thanks to <b Jjbee62 </ b for his report on this place. Driving back from out of town this weekend, I decided to stop by since it was on the way home. Previous report details are spot on.

Provided was as described -- 40 ish looking, not fat but not a spinner, and the rack was pretty good (at least C cups if not smaller D's). I heard at least 2 voices when I walked in, but never saw the other girl. Never been before so I took an hour. She was very pleasant, loved the heated table, and they had a towel warmer in the room so she didn't have to leave. Word of warning, this chick massages using minimal oil and rubs fast enough to generate heat. She'll also use knees along with elbows.

On the flip, hands and junior got disinfected with rubbing alcohol or sanitizer and, yes, the lipjob commenced. Very interesting and felt great. I slipped up her shorts and roamed a bit, but my focus was on those tits.

Pretty nice rack for someone her size, with regular sized nips (not the eraser sized ones I normally see at other places). Junior had his way with them until the finale came shortly after. She offered a table shower but I declined as I needed to get back on the road. Total damage $. I'd definitely repeat. I think this provider has an ass-thing or something. She spent quite a while just working on my ass and even kissed the cheeks. Hey, I'm not complaining.

Stay safe out there.

Strych9999
03-09-20, 12:58
It's been a couple of months, but the last time I went to Hertz off 16th & Shadeland, a 40-45 year old with C-D range rack. She wouldn't let the puppies loose for me. YMMV.She did that to me too. I had never been there before so I decided to check it out one day last summer. 2 ladies working, but the older one with the big rack did the massage. On the flip she wanted. 6 to let them sweater puppets lose on top of the. 4 for the HJ she was already doing.

Hard pass on that one. I've never had to pay extra for a top coming off or UTC roam on top. Haven't been back since.

Videoxxman
03-09-20, 14:27
He only does reviews for Lavender spa. Every review there is a new young girl wearing a red skirt or a red dress. She always looks hot. Nobody else has ever posted a review for the place that matches. Draw your own conclusions.

My one experience at Lavender, anyone under 45 would qualify as young. Nobody I saw qualified. The building setup is terrible. If you're in the front room and someone comes in, if the woman opens the door to greet the customer he's staring straight in at your naked ass. The only spa I've been to which I'd rate lower was a place up in Michigan City that I visited about 10 years ago.I have been twice. First time was with younger girl with nice rack. Second time was with older woman, short with big tits and yes she freed them. Probable will return in the next few days and will report.

Always was taken to the room furthest from the front door.

ItsHimAgain
03-10-20, 20:50
On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?

Rover45
03-10-20, 22:10
I'm out-of-town right now but I just received news from a friend that might interest some fellow south-siders.

My friend said that a new girl started work at Kentucky Ave. This evening. Tina, the dark-haired girl who has been there most of February, left a few days ago. Her replacement is apparently a younger looking and more attractive girl named Cici.

I'll let my friend post his own review if he's so inclined, but the important point of his news is that Cici has a menu like that of Julia, the first girl who worked there (and famously took whatever tip was offered). I'd guess that the new girl is a little more prudent about her tips.

Db2007
03-11-20, 07:45
Since the Coronavirus originated in China, should there be a concern about a potential exposure at the AMPs?

Jeast72
03-11-20, 08:20
Since the Coronavirus originated in China, should there be a concern about a potential exposure at the AMPs?Unless the AMP only has girls who have been there a while. Then, the risk is no higher than being out in public.

Rover45
03-11-20, 08:23
I'm out-of-town right now but I just received news from a friend that might interest some fellow south-siders.

My friend said that a new girl started work at Kentucky Ave. Last evening. Tina, the dark-haired girl who has been there most of February, left a few days ago. Her replacement is apparently a younger looking and more attractive girl named Cici.

I'll let my friend post his own review if he's so inclined, but the important point of his news is that Cici has a menu like that of Julia, the first girl who worked there (and famously took whatever tip was offered).

PrinterMike
03-11-20, 08:23
Can't recall the name, sorry. It is East of the firehouse and next to a kindercare. Stopped in a couple of weeks ago at night. Met by a gentleman at the door who directed me to a room. Older nice looking lady came in to give the massage. Long and short no hints of anything.

Thinking it was just a new opening thing I went back last week in the morning. Again decent lady and decent massage but no hints at all.

If anyone has any luck I would love to know.

Thanks Mike.

Leous
03-11-20, 09:04
Does anyone know here? Any experience?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-relaxation-massage-spa-new-girls-come-today-317-457-0852-38890643/

TheBlindman
03-11-20, 11:50
On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?Juju wasn't attractive, but had a great personality. Sophia was a tall drink of water with nice naturals.

JamesHunt76
03-11-20, 15:42
Been awhile since I've contributed. So here goes:

Blue Moon. Miss this place so much. She was smoking hot and had no issue asking "what do you want?

Black Peony. Down to business pretty fast, but doesn't want us posting about it. Understandable. They're already "on the map" so it seems fair game. Pretty meh massage but that's not the point.

Daliah. I'd love to know the name of the larger girl, actually really cool. Great service here, clean, you can tell they have their regulars and aren't trying to get shut down. Making this a regular stop, despite the lack of roaming.

Orient on and. Arlington. Fantastic spot but they need to slow down or they won't be around forever. Keep this on hush. Not giving details publicly, but it's a great spot.

I'm fine with self service so long as roaming is allowed. If anyone has any recs for a spot, I'm all ears. Northside of downtown here, and don't really want someone in their 50's.

Hoooosier1
03-11-20, 16:02
Open signs back on! Anyone taking the plunge?

Indylad
03-11-20, 16:53
Went to the Daily two days ago. Got a short girl that I think was a 7/10 looks and body. Maybe 8/10. Longer light brown hair. Pretty sure it is dyed. I always get a nice massage there although I wish they would not start it with a towel. I will say I am not real picky so others may differ. Very nice teasing session. Standard finish. 60 for hour, 40 for tip. I did get to roam and she went to the panties but nothing else. I like the place, but I wish a little more was on the menu. I have been there three times now. Two of the 3 were 7/10. One said her name is Ima. The 3rd time I got an older one that was OK, but not nearly as nice and seemed in a rush. I will return.

Indylad
03-11-20, 16:58
They are saying it is a grand opening, but I think it has been there a while. They have a Thai massage listed for 20.00 more that the regular hour. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a Thai massage and why is it worth 20 more?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/317-222-6243-grand-opening__1583194678-39330314

RunForGold
03-11-20, 17:49
On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?Oh, Lord, just seeing those names causes my heart to race and brings back memories of how it used to be. I remember 'Candy' also.

Jeast72
03-11-20, 20:42
They are saying it is a grand opening, but I think it has been there a while. They have a Thai massage listed for 20.00 more that the regular hour. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a Thai massage and why is it worth 20 more?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/317-222-6243-grand-opening__1583194678-39330314Just got this off Google.

"Thai massage uses gentle pressure and stretching techniques to relax the whole body. This is an ancient healing practice that originated in India. . Unlike Swedish or shiatsu massage techniques, in which a person passively lies on a bed, the client lies on the floor and participates more actively in the massage. ".

Of course, the provider's definition of Thai massage may be different. LOL!

JWThomas
03-12-20, 07:23
I had time to kill after my last appointment and before I had to be at the airport so I swung around the southside of Indy for my first visit to Muffler Shop.

Drew Salina (sp? The massage was barely average. No teasing until I raised my ass up some and it was immediately, "you want to turn over?

Negotiated. She said $$ and responded with I have only $. 4 with me. Took her all of 3 seconds to think about it.

Spent the whole time with my eyes closed and thinking about Bianca. Got the job done, won't repeat with her.

There was another gal sitting in the kitchen as she took me out the back door of the place. She was cuter. Any better?

Strych9999
03-12-20, 08:18
Unless the AMP only has girls who have been there a while. Then, the risk is no higher than being out in public.Agree. As a side note, guess what. We've all had a corornavirus at some point in our lives. It's largely responsible for respiratory infections and colds. It's easy -- stay away from sick people as much as possible, wash your hands, and don't touch your face. The media and government going overboard with the reports and hype is b / c they're scared of stock prices falling from everyone being at home sick instead of working.

JamesHunt76
03-12-20, 09:03
Open signs back on! Anyone taking the plunge?I thought she got busted? So is the whit me Benz back? I'd be afraid that room is now wired.

Hoooosier1
03-12-20, 13:06
I thought she got busted? So is the whit me Benz back? I'd be afraid that room is now wired.No white Benz. Looks like new management.

Strych9999
03-13-20, 09:50
Is this the one off Madison Ave?Nope, its Day Spa in Plainfield. Description of the building and location are correct. Never been personally, but I can't pass up an opportunity with a provider who sports a nice rack.

PeteSchweddy
03-13-20, 17:21
The media and government going overboard with the reports and hype is b / c they're scared of stock prices falling from everyone being at home sick instead of working.Looking at what's happened to my retirement account over the past week, I would say the fear is justified.

Jjbee62
03-14-20, 04:29
Looking at what's happened to my retirement account over the past week, I would say the fear is justified.It is. This strain is new. Currently, it's trending at 30 times more deadly than the flu. It's also 20 times more likely to require hospitalization.

And all those retirement accounts are going to take a much bigger beating before this is through.

It's doing wonders for my vacation find though. My airline tickets have already dropped 5% and I'm hoping for another 10% drop before I buy next week. My dollar is also, as of today buying about 25% more of that foreign currency, than it bought last year.

JohnGuest
03-14-20, 10:42
Anyone been lately? Used to be a regular stop and she started getting a little odd. Talking about guys who wanted to date her and have her stop doing this stuff. Really uncomfortable session. But its been a year and a half or so and wondering if she is still there and how its going. There is something to be said for a known quantity and she has one of the best racks I've seen at an AMP.Three or so years ago, I would go to Dandy several times a month for maybe six months. Cindy had a sexy body, and allowed UTC roaming everywhere except kitty. Haven't visited since.

About two months ago, I thought I'd drop by again. I sent her a text asking if she could see me for an hour beginning in a few minutes. All I got back was "Sorry, no. ".

I texted her again last Thursday at 2 PM, no reply. I drove by, the light was off. The parking lot was quite busy, I'd never seen it so full. There was a small white SUV there, it may be different from what she used to drive.

Let us know what anyone finds out!

JohnGuest.

BluChip
03-15-20, 07:20
Dropping my two cents doing my best here.

Post rd- greeted by an older lady 60 for entry allowed roaming hands on nothing more. No extras didn't finish. Was a good massage however. 20 tip.

Muffler shop- this one as I read was recommended. I was greeted again by 40-50 yr old skinny lady. Allowed roaming no extras very cold room massage was ok did not finish. 20 tip in which she complained about. This IMO was a huge waste of time and money.

Mountain aire-by far is the best IMO not familiar with this side of town drove around before actually went in I was greeted by a very pretty lady in red skirt. 60. For entry. Asked if I wanted this and pointed as well as lifted her skirt. Replied yes she offered FS for a rose donation of 2 . If I have not sold you enough the best part of this experience for me was I had to stop early I have shoulder issues and this particular days was bad I could not finish. She allowed me to lay down and asked if I wanted medicine I said sure. She came back with this pad thing she massaged my shoulder and put it on me. I came pretty late and I'm sure I was here for over an hour not sure how long exactly but they took great care of me. Not sure I will b returning but I do highly recommend.

Roy Cat
03-15-20, 15:30
Three or so years ago, I would go to Dandy several times a month for maybe six months. Cindy had a sexy body, and allowed UTC roaming everywhere except kitty. Haven't visited since.

About two months ago, I thought I'd drop by again. I sent her a text asking if she could see me for an hour beginning in a few minutes. All I got back was "Sorry, no. ".

I texted her again last Thursday at 2 PM, no reply. I drove by, the light was off. The parking lot was quite busy, I'd never seen it so full. There was a small white SUV there, it may be different from what she used to drive.

Let us know what anyone finds out!

JohnGuest.I used to be a regular visitor but decided I preferred strip clubs and stopped going about a year and a half ago. I was driving by Friday and started wondering if she was still there. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. I believe there was also a bell I rang but not sure. I must be getting senile. Next I'll forget what year it is. No one answered. She always seemed cautious when I went to see her. She would let me put my hand under her shirt and fondle those nice breasts but didn't offer anything else except one time when she suggested I give her a massage instead and then stripped down to her panties. During the massage she let me pull the panties partly down.

EarlyCuyler
03-16-20, 06:11
This one is visiting. She's a hippie type, very good looking, and a phenomenal body, I'd guess low to mid 30's. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/151421.

I miss Elle, and in Indy, I've been searching for an experience that was as satisfying as those I had will her. While this was a different experience, it was also an incredible experience. Responsive via text, but does want to speak on the phone before setting an appointment. Usual two call system lead to her mid level and safe hotel. Upon entering, I was knocked out by her looks and body. Both are absolute perfection. Very friendly and playful. The massage was done on her bed, which was set up perfectly for a nice rubdown. Music, candles, and heated oil. She's a very spiritual person, and this comes through in her session, which was very very tantric in nature. She guides you through the session with meditation instructions, but only for a couple of minutes here and there. The rest of the session is quiet, erotic, and really relaxing. It's actually an incredible massage, and you can tell that she's been professionally trained. 150/60 minutes. If she lived here, I would see her every week. Not sure how long she will be around. She's a free spirit who comes and goes. Careful, you might just fall in love.

RonBurgIndy
03-16-20, 08:51
Does she use her body, and is she nude? PM if necessary or please share with the group, sounds like just my type of fun! RBI.

This one is visiting. She's a hippie type, very good looking, and a phenomenal body, I'd guess low to mid 30's. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/151421.

I miss Elle, and in Indy, I've been searching for an experience that was as satisfying as those I had will her. While this was a different experience, it was also an incredible experience. Responsive via text, but does want to speak on the phone before setting an appointment. Usual two call system lead to her mid level and safe hotel. Upon entering, I was knocked out by her looks and body. Both are absolute perfection. Very friendly and playful. The massage was done on her bed, which was set up perfectly for a nice rubdown. Music, candles, and heated oil. She's a very spiritual person, and this comes through in her session, which was very very tantric in nature. She guides you through the session with meditation instructions, but only for a couple of minutes here and there. The rest of the session is quiet, erotic, and really relaxing. It's actually an incredible massage, and you can tell that she's been professionally trained. 150/60 minutes. If she lived here, I would see her every week. Not sure how long she will be around. She's a free spirit who comes and goes. Careful, you might just fall in love.

SeekingDan
03-16-20, 09:13
Does she use her body, and is she nude? PM if necessary or please share with the group, sounds like just my type of fun! RBI.I'm interested in this answer too.

EarlyCuyler
03-16-20, 10:11
Does she use her body, and is she nude? PM if necessary or please share with the group, sounds like just my type of fun! RBI.Nude and mostly hands and arms, but her body is always very close. Not a nuru.

PrintGuy93
03-16-20, 12:43

I miss Elle, and in Indy, I've been searching for an experience that was as satisfying as those I had will her. While this was a different experience, it was also an incredible experience. Responsive via text, but does want to speak on the phone before setting an appointment. Usual two call system lead to her mid level and safe hotel. Upon entering, I was knocked out by her looks and body. Both are absolute perfection. Very friendly and playful. The massage was done on her bed, which was set up perfectly for a nice rubdown. Music, candles, and heated oil. She's a very spiritual person, and this comes through in her session, which was very very tantric in nature. She guides you through the session with meditation instructions, but only for a couple of minutes here and there. The rest of the session is quiet, erotic, and really relaxing. It's actually an incredible massage, and you can tell that she's been professionally trained. 150/60 minutes. If she lived here, I would see her every week. Not sure how long she will be around. She's a free spirit who comes and goes. Careful, you might just fall in love.Me experience was pretty much the same. Only difference was she had an air mattress set up on the floor. Was comfortable enough. Yes she is nude though didn't have a chance for roaming hands as she wanted them by your side while she did massage, which was excellent). On the flip she did some upper body rubbing. When she stood up and moved down to the lower body, my jaw dropped and my eyes must have looked like they were popping out of my head. Her body is amazing and the tug was very good. If she sticks around, I will definitely repeat.

Redward46
03-16-20, 14:12
I'm interested in this answer too.Have seen her once, incredible looking. One negative, and for me it's a deal breaker. You cannot touch her. Not at all.

Naughty169
03-16-20, 17:04
No white Benz. Looks like new management.Went to the old Blue Moon locations. Now called Oily stone or something like that. Confirm no white benz and no got Angela. Mamasan was mature and I heard noises in the back and was hoping for a different girl. I even asked for someone younger, but it was the Mamasan that was going to give me the massage. I figured, why not and see what happens. Great massage and no tease. On the flip she gave me a wink and went to work. Standard finish. I didn't want to roam. Will not repeat unless I hear of better attendants at this location.

Samster1313
03-16-20, 17:16
Went there today. Cici not a lot of English. Started out well with the massage got to the HE. It stalled and then it went south. Some other monger came in and she took him to a room. Came back to me and told me that she would be 10 minutes with him and then back. Laid there for about 2 minutes and said fuck this. How about that guy waits until I'm done. 60 for the hour and gave her 60. Stupid move and won't do it again. Just be forewarned.

Does anyone know here? Any experience?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-relaxation-massage-spa-new-girls-come-today-317-457-0852-38890643/

NuruGurus
03-17-20, 01:12
Nude and mostly hands and arms, but her body is always very close. Not a nuru.Assuming not FS or even half service? Standard handy? Intrigued.

SeekingDan
03-17-20, 17:02
I'm like 90% sure there's not but I'm looking to see if anyone knows of an attractive Nuru massage provider? Emphasis on both attractive and Nuru. Thanks!

ManWithPants
03-17-20, 18:40
Went there today. Cici not a lot of English. Started out well with the massage got to the HE. It stalled and then it went south. Some other monger came in and she took him to a room. Came back to me and told me that she would be 10 minutes with him and then back. Laid there for about 2 minutes and said fuck this. How about that guy waits until I'm done. 60 for the hour and gave her 60. Stupid move and won't do it again. Just be forewarned.You shouldn't have tipped her 60. More like 10 for the unfinished HE.

BobbyKraft
03-17-20, 18:57
Made the visit today. Older lady, really good massage. Some nice teasing from underneath. The fixed the place up. I was shocked how bright it was. The old place was very dark.

Went to the old Blue Moon locations. Now called Oily stone or something like that. Confirm no white benz and no got Angela. Mamasan was mature and I heard noises in the back and was hoping for a different girl. I even asked for someone younger, but it was the Mamasan that was going to give me the massage. I figured, why not and see what happens. Great massage and no tease. On the flip she gave me a wink and went to work. Standard finish. I didn't want to roam. Will not repeat unless I hear of better attendants at this location.

NuruGurus
03-17-20, 19:24
I'm like 90% sure there's not but I'm looking to see if anyone knows of an attractive Nuru massage provider? Emphasis on both attractive and Nuru. Thanks!The last supposed one I came across got mad cause she wanted to use some "homemade" shit but I actually have my own real nuru gel I brought. ***** it's not even remotely the same! Your oily non slimy shit vs my real deal let's get slippery goodness. Gtfo.

SeekingDan
03-17-20, 20:06
The last supposed one I came across got mad cause she wanted to use some "homemade" shit but I actually have my own real nuru gel I brought. ***** it's not even remotely the same! Your oily non slimy shit vs my real deal let's get slippery goodness. Gtfo.Damn. I've never had one before period so I probably wouldn't even know the difference lmfaoo. I feel like Indy kinda sucks for anything outside of the absolute standard though.

Bigred2006
03-17-20, 20:40
Me experience was pretty much the same. Only difference was she had an air mattress set up on the floor. Was comfortable enough. Yes she is nude though didn't have a chance for roaming hands as she wanted them by your side while she did massage, which was excellent). On the flip she did some upper body rubbing. When she stood up and moved down to the lower body, my jaw dropped and my eyes must have looked like they were popping out of my head. Her body is amazing and the tug was very good. If she sticks around, I will definitely repeat.Sad day. I was looking forward to trying to meet her.

ChipRock
03-18-20, 01:02
I used to be a regular visitor but decided I preferred strip clubs and stopped going about a year and a half ago. I was driving by Friday and started wondering if she was still there.She is freaked out by Coronavirus and has stopped working. (Really, I am not making this up.) The small white car is not hers. Hopefully if Coronavirus is contained she will return.

Bigvirg
03-18-20, 02:11
Went by the south one today to try and get a kink in my trap worked out and it looked closed. Anyone been there since the scare?

Member #6672
03-18-20, 05:09

I miss Elle, and in Indy, I've been searching for an experience that was as satisfying as those I had will her. While this was a different experience, it was also an incredible experience. Responsive via text, but does want to speak on the phone before setting an appointment. Usual two call system lead to her mid level and safe hotel. Upon entering, I was knocked out by her looks and body. Both are absolute perfection. Very friendly and playful. The massage was done on her bed, which was set up perfectly for a nice rubdown. Music, candles, and heated oil. She's a very spiritual person, and this comes through in her session, which was very very tantric in nature. She guides you through the session with meditation instructions, but only for a couple of minutes here and there. The rest of the session is quiet, erotic, and really relaxing. It's actually an incredible massage, and you can tell that she's been professionally trained. 150/60 minutes. If she lived here, I would see her every week. Not sure how long she will be around. She's a free spirit who comes and goes. Careful, you might just fall in love.Add is gone. Does she have a new one by chance?

Strych9999
03-18-20, 08:52
Finally found some time to get this report out. After reading a new gal would be starting there, I made my way to Kentucky last Friday. Met at the door by a short, dark haired gal in blue jean shorts looks / age: 7/10, body: 8/10. There was another lady there who was taller, dyed blonde or brownish hair, and looked a bit older. I'm guessing the short dark haired girl is the new one since the taller accompanied her into the room I was in and they talked for a second. The taller one flicked her tongue out a me a few times and smiled as she walked out (a first for me at a massage place), and after seeing that any concerns I had about the menu options faded.

The shorter gal put me in a room that had a covered window, which I didn't like. All that kept any of you other mongers from seeing my naked ass was a red curtain, which I could partially see through. Massage was more like sensual touching, which damn near put me to sleep. Tease and crack work was pretty decent. Whole time I roamed where I could without resistance. On the flip; BBBJ, tits out, hands all over that kittie. Her mouth skills are on point, and for her age (I'd say early to mid 40's) she's got a decent body. Total damage $. 6. Would definitely repeat.

On a side note; she did disappear for at least 5 - 10 min during the session b / c another monger came in, and she led him to another room.

Stay safe out there.

TheBlindman
03-18-20, 12:59
OPEN light turned off and door was locked??

ChipRock
03-18-20, 13:04
Closed. Hand lettered sign on door and lights out.

WinterWarlock
03-18-20, 13:33
Sunny is open. She told me before my last session that she is careful to disinfect everything, including the bathroom and even the doorbell, after each session. If the other places are closed, then you may be interested in seeing Sunny.

Sunnys-place.net.

Bigred2006
03-18-20, 20:46
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/117957

Finally saw her after a few months of waiting. Interesting experience. Uses hair, soft touch, light oil, some body 2 body. Completely nude. She humped my leg. Interesting way to a happy ending. For the price, $. 80, I wouldn't do it again. But I'm also not sad I did it. If she was FS or BJ I'd do it again.

Looks. Pics are a little old. Still similar body but definitely slightly heavier. Great naturals.

BCD0101
03-18-20, 22:54
Got off work early near Noblesville / Fishers area. Sunshine Spa on Fitness has printed sign stating closed. King Spa on 96 / Allisonville lights off door locked. Rubys 116 / Allisonville had printed sign on door.

Noticed the foot spa on the other side of Allisonville was also closed as I made my way to the expressway.

Sigh.

At least the liquor store nearby King Spa was open.

BCD.

HoosierGolfer
03-18-20, 23:27
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/117957

Finally saw her after a few months of waiting. Interesting experience. Uses hair, soft touch, light oil, some body 2 body. Completely nude. She humped my leg. Interesting way to a happy ending. For the price, $. 80, I wouldn't do it again. But I'm also not sad I did it. If she was FS or BJ I'd do it again.

Looks. Pics are a little old. Still similar body but definitely slightly heavier. Great naturals.She's floated around a few of the ad sites off and on. Always seems like there's more on the menu when I've met with her but can never quite get her to open up the menu. Good massage overall though.

IndyGolfer60
03-19-20, 08:23
Finally found some time to get this report out. After reading a new gal would be starting there, I made my way to Kentucky last Friday. Met at the door by a short, dark haired gal in blue jean shorts looks / age: 7/10, body: 8/10. There was another lady there who was taller, dyed blonde or brownish hair, and looked a bit older. I'm guessing the short dark haired girl is the new one since the taller accompanied her into the room I was in and they talked for a second. The taller one flicked her tongue out a me a few times and smiled as she walked out (a first for me at a massage place), and after seeing that any concerns I had about the menu options faded.

The shorter gal put me in a room that had a covered window, which I didn't like. All that kept any of you other mongers from seeing my naked ass was a red curtain, which I could partially see through. Massage was more like sensual touching, which damn near put me to sleep. Tease and crack work was pretty decent. Whole time I roamed where I could without resistance. On the flip; BBBJ, tits out, hands all over that kittie. Her mouth skills are on point, and for her age (I'd say early to mid 40's) she's got a decent body. Total damage $. 6. Would definitely repeat.

On a side note; she did disappear for at least 5 - 10 min during the session b / c another monger came in, and she led him to another room.

Stay safe out there.Did total include house fee?

Strych9999
03-19-20, 08:50
On vacation this week, so I decided to venture out. After braving the downpour on the roads for almost 2 hrs, panic began to set in as I drove from parlor to parlor and seeing nothing open. The following is a list of places I hit up yesterday that were closed:

Tuscan and Phoenix on National.

Queen on Emerson.

Lavender on Layette.

Rose on Post.

BB on E. Washington.

Hertz on Shadeland.

A Spa on US 31 (couldn't confirm but open sign not lit).

Finally calmed down when I stopped over at Luna on E. Washington, as I really didn't want to drive all the way to the west side and see if the Mountains could provide relief. Got an hour with a cute, playful, late 30-ish provider. They were pretty dead and know me as a regular, so I got the other girl too for some 4-hand action at no charge (very nice of them). UTC under shirt and pants (but no FIV). Standard shake, pretty happy, total damage $.

Side note: After the session, the providers at Luna said they are closing up and won't be open for 2 weeks starting this Thursday. I also can't confirm whether or not the Muffler shop is open. When I drove by I didn't see the open sign lit up, but did see someone making their way to the front door.

Based on this, I think it's fair to assume maybe 20% of AMPs in Indy are currently open but that might change by Friday or the weekend.

Strych9999
03-19-20, 08:57
Did total include house fee?Yep — 0. 6 to the house and $ for the mouth. She wouldn't take 0. 6 or 0. 8, but to be fair, I'm not a great negotiator. Some of you with better bargaining skills might be able to get her BBBJ or FS at better prices. I also didn't get the impression she'd try to upsell the FIV, tits out, or any UTC roaming for just a standard shake.

Jeast72
03-19-20, 18:17
Three open tonight on west side -- w 10th, firehouse on w 86th, and body health on Purdue rd.

Closed were -- newer spa by jc Penney on w 86th, mountain aire, q spa, and orient on Arlington.

Jjbee62
03-19-20, 20:18
Three open tonight on west side -- w 10th, firehouse on w 86th, and body health on Purdue rd.

Closed were -- newer spa by jc Penney on w 86th, mountain aire, q spa, and orient on Arlington.To add to the closed list:

Stop 10 and Madison, Happy Time (Madison just south of Thompson), Daily, Foot Loose, Phoenix and Tucson.

Open were A Spa (31 and Stop 12), Professional (Muffler shop) and Kentucky Ave.

Went into Kentucky Ave. All the rest were just drive by. Greeted by mid 40's woman in blue dress. 5 minutes later mid 40's woman in black skirt and blouse came in. Both appear to have the same build. Decent, even good for their age. Table and towels all seemed clean and unused.

The massage was mostly non-existent. She rubbed my body quite a bit. Only the foot massage at the end was decent. The rest felt good, but if you want a massage it's the wrong place.

Got to the tease quickly and flipped after about 10 minutes. Wanted 140 for BBBJ, wouldn't come to 100, settled on 120. Complete waste of money. Spent about 30 seconds on the BBBJ before switching to the hand. Wouldn't take direction at all. At one point had to use both hands to get her to release her grip and put her hand where I wanted it.

Full access with FIV and DATY was allowed. I won't return.

XandirHunt
03-20-20, 06:41
Can confirm the one on Kentucky was open as of Thursday afternoon. Too busy to accommodate me, but that's OK.

Closed were -- newer spa by jc Penney on w 86th, mountain aire, q spa, and orient on Arlington.

Jeast72
03-20-20, 11:08
To add to the closed list:

Stop 10 and Madison, Happy Time (Madison just south of Thompson), Daily, Foot Loose, Phoenix and Tucson.

Open were A Spa (31 and Stop 12), Professional (Muffler shop) and Kentucky Ave.

Went into Kentucky Ave. All the rest were just drive by. Greeted by mid 40's woman in blue dress. 5 minutes later mid 40's woman in black skirt and blouse came in. Both appear to have the same build. Decent, even good for their age. Table and towels all seemed clean and unused.

The massage was mostly non-existent. She rubbed my body quite a bit. Only the foot massage at the end was decent. The rest felt good, but if you want a massage it's the wrong place.

Got to the tease quickly and flipped after about 10 minutes. Wanted 140 for BBBJ, wouldn't come to 100, settled on 120. Complete waste of money. Spent about 30 seconds on the BBBJ before switching to the hand. Wouldn't take direction at all. At one point had to use both hands to get her to release her grip and put her hand where I wanted it.

Full access with FIV and DATY was allowed. I won't return.That was almost exactly my experience with her too.

IndyGolfer60
03-20-20, 17:09
Ended up on the south side so stoped in A spa. Got a spinner type more of a B cup. She does do a great medium massage. She did sanatize my hands on te flip but insisted I work on her breast and even ask me to suck on them no mouth action but did bend down and catch my load between her tits. Will repeat. Dammage was stand house fee plus. 4 for tip.

Bean Pot os soth Franklin wasnt open but King Spa on 52 had lights on.

TravlerMan
03-21-20, 11:58
Ended up on the south side so stoped in A spa. Got a spinner type more of a B cup. She does do a great medium massage. She did sanatize my hands on te flip but insisted I work on her breast and even ask me to suck on them no mouth action but did bend down and catch my load between her tits. Will repeat. Dammage was stand house fee plus. 4 for tip.

Bean Pot os soth Franklin wasnt open but King Spa on 52 had lights on.Don't know if those breasts are OK to suck on later on in the day. They might have taken a few loads by night time. Maybe a little on the sour side LOL.

SEIndyGuy
03-21-20, 18:15
Had a massage at ME yesterday and I think she said they'd be closed until April 1st after yesterday. Just trying to see if there's any hope of another massage in the next couple of weeks as my neck, shoulders, and back could use some punishment.

GeezerGlide
03-22-20, 09:30
Went on the hunt for an open AMP in the hopes of some relaxation. I looked in one of the other sites that offers ads for rub shops and noticed that the place on Keystone just north of 62nd St put in an ad for that day. So, I made the trek knowing it was going to be as fun as Angela when it was Blue Moon.

I was met with a 50-ish shorter lady. Maybe 5/10 but had a good attitude. The rub was pretty deep. Felt pretty good but very little tease so I assumed the worst. There was a flip and barely a glance before the happiness started. She brought out the girls and I enjoyed the standard finish. The house fee is $10 more than it was when it was Blue Moon but they have completely redone the entry area so the ambience is pretty good.

Total $ out of the door.

Geezer.

XandirHunt
03-23-20, 10:26
Confirmed by phone. They said 30 days.

Jeast72
03-23-20, 14:45
If you're desperate for a massage, the gal at Orient on and Arlington has been taking some of her regular customers who knocked on the door. Don't know if she'll do it for someone unfamiliar but it might be worth a shot. It's a total crap shoot though because timing is everything.

Ladinar
03-26-20, 14:51
Can anyone confirm of any places still possibly providing services during this time?

Also, anyone have a confirmed good working # for Mountain Aire? Online # isn't active. Found another number based out of Chicago that claims to be their number but goes straight to a voicemail.

Ladinar
03-26-20, 15:02
If you're desperate for a massage, the gal at Orient on and Arlington has been taking some of her regular customers who knocked on the door. Don't know if she'll do it for someone unfamiliar but it might be worth a shot. It's a total crap shoot though because timing is everything.Can anyone confirm other locations that may be open?

RunForGold
03-26-20, 20:59
I have been in Arizona since the last of December, but am returning soon, has little Lucy from Sweet moved to another shop or has she returned to NY as she said she was going to? After the long drive I will need one of her great massages, best in Indianapolis. PM if you have information. Thanks, be safe out there.

Indiguy
03-28-20, 13:53
Indy AMP reports are starting to look like local TV traffic reports.

BobbyKraft
03-28-20, 21:06
Oops. I posted this in escort earlier today. I'm familiar with rub ratings but what other sites are available for massage?

ManWithPants
03-29-20, 17:16
Indy AMP reports are starting to look like local TV traffic reports.What do you mean?

IndyGolfer60
03-29-20, 18:51

Jeast72
03-29-20, 20:34
What do you mean?I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
Don't know where they got their footage.

SpinAndWin85
03-30-20, 09:27
I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
Don't know where they got their footage.I thought he was referring to all the posts on here from mongers driving around, looking for open AMPs!

Samster1313
04-02-20, 11:40
Called Sara at Daily said they were closed for the foreseeable future told me when they open she would let me know.

GodMann
04-03-20, 18:12
Anybody know if Phoenix and Tucson are still closed?

TigerKing
04-04-20, 08:38
Checking to see if anyone has seen Deanna at her new place up north? She has texted a few times saying she's open for business but I've had better options recently. I thought I read a few months back that said beware. Not really sure what that meant because an explanation wasn't given. I saw her once at 317 and had a good visit.

TigerKing
04-04-20, 08:45
Saw Isabella recently off of RubRatings. Pics are a little dated but definitely the girl in the pics. Absolutely gorgeous D cups on her. Massage is pretty good imo the way she uses her hair and body to body contact. Price of admission isn't too bad since I'm not always looking for FS. I enjoy a massage a lot of the time. Neighborhood isn't the best but felt safe for sure.

Redward46
04-04-20, 08:50
Oops. I posted this in escort earlier today. I'm familiar with rub ratings but what other sites are available for massage?I received an email from 317 Holistic saying that they are open.

Strych9999
04-04-20, 10:17
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/rose-spa-open-24hr-table-show/806133363475

Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?

Jeast72
04-04-20, 10:19
Confirmed fake.

http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/rose-spa-open-24hr-table-show/806133363475

Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?

EarlyCuyler
04-04-20, 12:44
Confirmed fake.Google image search is your friend. Yes, fake as the boobs on the ladies.

Indylad
04-04-20, 13:27

Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?Every time I have seen an ad with a gmail address asking for you to put a certain word or phase in the subject it has been phony. I have stopped replying to them. I suspect they use the subject for sorting the message for a reason.

GeezerGlide
04-04-20, 14:59
I have been searching in the 'Rona desert for a rub and tug. Alas, drove to most of the my usual haunts and came up with only a mirage.

I brought up rub ratings and alas there are a few advertising daily. I would assume they are open but when I drive by they are not.

Rose on Post.

Luna on Washington.

West 10th.

Geezer.

Jeast72
04-04-20, 15:04
I have been searching in the 'Rona desert for a rub and tug. Alas, drove to most of the my usual haunts and came up with only a mirage.

I brought up rub ratings and alas there are a few advertising daily. I would assume they are open but when I drive by they are not.

Rose on Post.

Luna on Washington.

West 10th.

Geezer.Some of the sites keep automatically reposting old ads when traffic is down. Rubratings and Kittyads are the worst. Sometimes ads for places that are long gone.

Jeast72
04-04-20, 15:09
Here's one that might be real.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/167268?layout=list

Says no sexual services but expects $$ - $$$. Deep tissue, body to body, nuru. Not worth it to me.

EarlyCuyler
04-04-20, 15:11
She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.

WesJ96
04-04-20, 20:21
Here's one that might be real.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/167268?layout=list

Says no sexual services but expects $$ - $$$. Deep tissue, body to body, nuru. Not worth it to me.Haven't had much luck with the ones with out of state phone numbers.

Jeast72
04-04-20, 20:31
Haven't had much luck with the ones with out of state phone numbers.I never got around to asking if she took cash. I told her she was too high, she said I was cheap, and I told her she has GPS.

Strych9999
04-05-20, 08:23
Every time I have seen an ad with a gmail address asking for you to put a certain word or phase in the subject it has been phony. I have stopped replying to them. I suspect they use the subject for sorting the message for a reason.Thank you, gentleman! I was about 95% sure this was bullshit, but it never hurts to get the input from the hobbying community. I guess I was thrown off a bit b / c I've been to Rose on Post a few times.

FrenchDip
04-05-20, 21:57
She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.I saw her about a year ago. I don't remember donation but my experience was not one I would repeat. My experience was about 5 minutes of a rub down that was performed on the chaise section of the sofa in her living room. Followed by BBBJ in which she played with my butt. She offered Greek for an upcharge but standard sex wasn't offered. If you're into a rushed body rub followed by those things you may enjoy the experience but it wasn't worth a repeat visit for me.

EarlyCuyler
04-05-20, 22:01
She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapolis/317-331-3391/1/1070708

Paul1971
04-06-20, 09:03
Checking to see if anyone has seen Deanna at her new place up north? She has texted a few times saying she's open for business but I've had better options recently. I thought I read a few months back that said beware. Not really sure what that meant because an explanation wasn't given. I saw her once at 317 and had a good visit.Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.

GodMann
04-06-20, 10:14
Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?

Paul1971
04-06-20, 12:23
Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

CaptObtuse
04-06-20, 13:12
Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.

Strych9999
04-06-20, 13:33
Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.

EarlyCuyler
04-06-20, 14:06
Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.

CaptObtuse
04-06-20, 17:39
Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

WinterWarlock
04-06-20, 19:25
There was another young lady that worked there for a while. I knew her before she began. I do not know where she is now, but she did FS for a nice price.

However, most of what I heard about the other providers was that there was a tease of possibilities but nothing came of it (just eye candy). There were reports of self-service with some ladies, and even more with others, but it took time and effort. You need to go see the girls and make your interests known. They know that they are teasing with their pictures. Be respectful, offer cash, and who knows. There have not been reports of extras from them in quite a while. Give it a try. I hear that the ladies give a good massage. Worst case is that you get a good massage for the admission price.

Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

GodMann
04-06-20, 20:00
Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.Hey thanks man I found her. It was easy LOL. Of course before I was thinking with my other head like a monger and searched on listcrawler and nothing turned up.

GodMann
04-06-20, 20:07
She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?

DanBrown
04-06-20, 20:53
Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.

EarlyCuyler
04-07-20, 00:17
Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?Not suggesting anything about Deanna. You asked about "all". So I was only responding to that. I've only seen Amy there.

BobbyKraft
04-07-20, 00:26
Nothing came up on Linkin.

Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

TigerKing
04-07-20, 09:27
When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.

Strych9999
04-07-20, 09:43
I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?Thanks bro. I was kind of in a rush yesterday with other things so I didn't have a chance to dig as deep as I usually do. I'll do some more research today.

TylerVib
04-07-20, 10:09
Can anyone give me Deanna's from holistic phone number, I lost it due to getting a new phone. Appreciate you!

CaptObtuse
04-07-20, 14:03
This really isn't very difficult. I found her within about 30 seconds and have been messaging her back and forth. I've not talked to her at all about extras, just about massage.

Think about what you do know about her. Her name is "Deanna", she gives "massages", and she used to work at "Holistic". Enter those three search words into Google and there will be some old Holistic listings that show up from her time there. But you'll also see a link to her LinkedIn profile. Because LinkedIn is basically an online resume it's going to include her work history including her time at Holistic. So it's going to show up in the search.

DanBrown
04-07-20, 15:58
I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.That's the name. I kick myself, for not getting her number when I had the opportunity. I was still new to the hobby back than, and I just figured I'd see her at the studio regularly.

CaptObtuse
04-07-20, 20:09
Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.

I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.

So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.

Just a word to the wise.