PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

IndyAnon
06-01-15, 12:43
Went to H and saw a petite 9/10 named Tina. Spent more then I wanted $$ but had a good time. She covered all the bases. Not sure if I will go back due to the price.

Katland
06-01-15, 14:20
Went to H and saw a petite 9/10 named Tina. Spent more then I wanted $$ but had a good time. She covered all the bases. Not sure if I will go back due to the price.This is "H" on "E"?

SexInSTL
06-01-15, 15:45
I went about a year ago. It's a few miles further south of Joe Jin's. Not much of a massage but many extras available at a price- negotiating is possible. The girl was about a 7- accommodating. The place was a bit of a pit (might have improved) and the mamasan had cats- probably with fleas as the girl was complaining about bites on her legs. I left a bit itchy.

Numenor.It's closer than Indy and less crowded for anyone from the Terre Haute area.

I had a dream I went there Sunday night, and was worried the old mamasan was going to be the one doing the massage, as she even gave me the table shower, but no, it was 'Sandy', a 30/40's oriental with blonde hair, tight body, bolt on's. GFE, DATY, BBBJ, AR, FS. Good time!

AchyBreaky
06-01-15, 17:55
So yummy, so expensive!

Went to H and saw a petite 9/10 named Tina. Spent more then I wanted $$ but had a good time. She covered all the bases. Not sure if I will go back due to the price..

IndyAnon
06-01-15, 21:03
This is "H" on "E"?Yes, indeed it is.

IndyAnon
06-01-15, 21:08
Has anyone tried G on Madison?

Jjbee62
06-01-15, 21:47
Has anyone tried G on Madison?Several reports on it. Look for Coin Shop and Lowe's.

Katland
06-02-15, 11:18
Just a massage and as stated a smell of mildew.This place is horrendous.

Katland
06-02-15, 12:04
Anyone know about this place?

Bigvirg
06-02-15, 19:13
Anyone know about this place?I stopped in there one day and this woman that looked like she was 65 came to the door with oil dripping off of her hands and said they were busy to come back in 30 minutes. I elected to not return for the granny experience.

Bigvirg
06-02-15, 19:24
Due to the recent chatter about Suite H I decided to drop by and check out the talent. I got "Angela" who was about a 7/10 AMP scale. I got one of the best table showers I've ever had. She did try to probe the stink wrinkle and I had to waive her off due to some prior Mexican food. The massage was so-so but relaxing. On the flip the menu was open but, as previously stated, pretty high for an AMP. I told her that I had limited funds and she said that she wanted to see my money so that she could see how much I had. Ha I told her no. Anyway I got out of there for $. 60. Some friendly advice, if you don't want to deal with a piece of Saran Wrap, take your own coat.

MooPpoint
06-03-15, 00:19
Just wondering about the muffler shop on East. I stopped there and was greeted by an older, rather unattractive woman who asked if I wanted a massage. I asked if there was another girl but she said the other girl was busy. I opted not to stay, but I'm wondering if the other girl is worth a trip. Thanks.

Katland
06-03-15, 05:50
Just wondering about the muffler shop on East. I stopped there and was greeted by an older, rather unattractive woman who asked if I wanted a massage. I asked if there was another girl but she said the other girl was busy. I opted not to stay, but I'm wondering if the other girl is worth a trip. Thanks.You made the right call.

Katland
06-03-15, 05:52
Due to the recent chatter about Suite H I decided to drop by and check out the talent. I got "Angela" who was about a 7/10 AMP scale. I got one of the best table showers I've ever had. She did try to probe the stink wrinkle and I had to waive her off due to some prior Mexican food. The massage was so-so but relaxing. On the flip the menu was open but, as previously stated, pretty high for an AMP. I told her that I had limited funds and she said that she wanted to see my money so that she could see how much I had. Ha I told her no. Anyway I got out of there for $. 60. Some friendly advice, if you don't want to deal with a piece of Saran Wrap, take your own coat.Stink wrinkle? Hilarious.

RunForGold
06-03-15, 06:50
Just wondering about the muffler shop on East. I stopped there and was greeted by an older, rather unattractive woman who asked if I wanted a massage. I asked if there was another girl but she said the other girl was busy. I opted not to stay, but I'm wondering if the other girl is worth a trip. Thanks.They have another person, Angel, who is younger, prettier, but not very friendly. Pretty good massage, but not much else. YMMV, as in all cases.

TR7575
06-05-15, 11:03
Do the ladies at Suite H move around? I had wonderful massages there several times, then when I went in a few weeks ago I was very disappointed by the lackluster performance and cranky attitude of my masseuse. I hope to return, and hope to have a better experience next time, but will not waste my time if I am likely to have the same experience.

Perhaps this is just the typical YMMV. But I am hoping for the V!

Thanks all.I tried again late last week and had a much more beneficial experience with Tina. It's true: YMMV.

MooPpoint
06-05-15, 15:30
Went to RB's and had some Yu Yu for early lunch today. Yu Yu gives a good massage. Strong hands. Her bod is a 9. Overall she's a 7 though. Unfortunately she has a bad complexion. She'd probably be gorgeous if she could see a dermatologist. But that's easy to overlook in the dim light. She has nice hair too when she doesn't tie it up. Flip was great. She allowed generous roaming and playing inside down in jungleland. Got a little humid in the rain forest too. Overall a good time. Paid 6 + 4.

IndyAnon
06-05-15, 19:29
Went to Oh and had a good massage and a good massage by a slightly chunky masseuse. Her technique is second to rather impressive. Tipped. 4.

IndyAnon
06-05-15, 20:40
Went to Oh and had a good massage and a good massage by a slightly chunky masseuse. Her technique is second to rather impressive. Tipped. 4.I wasn't even drunk when I typed this. Here is what I meant.

Went to Oh and had a good massage by a slightly chunky masseuse. Her technique is second to none. Tipped. 4.

Henley100
06-05-15, 23:41
I went to the AMP that opened up at the old Lilys location last week. Greeted by an older 5, body and face were in the "okay" range. Very friendly girl. Spoke better English than most.

Got an hour massage for. 6 - great massage. I asked for medium, and she didn't disappoint. No excessive "roller-pins" maneuvering with her forearms on my back. It was nice and relaxing. You could even say it was done in a very teasing manner. On the flip, fun times all around. She lightly massaged me, even getting on the table with me and gently massaging in a satisfactory manner. It all ended with a handshake that showed her inner beauty and experience. Great time, and I will repeat.

And. . . I tried to repeat a few days ago, but no answer at the door. It was well past lunch, and I rung the bell twice over a 30 minute period. Could have been a temporary closing or something more permanent. I'm not sure. I'll check again next week and see what's up.

Member #5254
06-06-15, 03:57
I too hit old Lilly's. The only gal I saw answered the door, dressed modestly, but right for an AMP. Took the half hour and laid down. Asked for medium and she did a lot of pressing, then on to some gliding strokes. Worked the hips and thighs well, wasn't afraid to go inside and across while there. Delivered some unusual face down technique I really enjoyed. Over all, it was a good experience.

Heritage.

I went to the AMP that opened up at the old Lilys location last week. Greeted by an older 5, body and face were in the "okay" range. Very friendly girl. Spoke better English than most.

Got an hour massage for. 6 - great massage. I asked for medium, and she didn't disappoint. No excessive "roller-pins" maneuvering with her forearms on my back. It was nice and relaxing. You could even say it was done in a very teasing manner. On the flip, fun times all around. She lightly massaged me, even getting on the table with me and gently massaging in a satisfactory manner. It all ended with a handshake that showed her inner beauty and experience. Great time, and I will repeat.

And. . . I tried to repeat a few days ago, but no answer at the door. It was well past lunch, and I rung the bell twice over a 30 minute period. Could have been a temporary closing or something more permanent. I'm not sure. I'll check again next week and see what's up.

Xdc96
06-07-15, 22:52
They have installed new table shower. Glad to see it return.

Her name is Lisa. I've seen her several times and she never fails to please.

JamesHunt76
06-08-15, 01:23
Does anyone know a good way to request a hottie at the good and hidden gem on 96th / Keystone? Been there three times and the first time had Mandy who was a smoke show but left 3/4 way through and was replaced with a "Tulsa 2" mamasan. Every other time I've requested Mandy I've gotten just whoever answered the door. PM me if you can. Also, if anyone has leads on similar hot young ladies, even if they don't offer anything. Hit me up. Tired of old women.

AsianK
06-08-15, 05:18
Hit up the new location and met by a 6. The other girl was a 4. She asked if I wanted TS, I obliged cause its a great feeling. During the clean was teased and tested. Back to the room for a phenomenal massage. Sophia rubbed out the kinks and teased some more. On the flip, she knew what I wanted and asked for a tip. 2 prices suggested. Left happy with a 40 dollar tip. 421 turning into the next 96th street. Too many locations. Which one will last?

DrHung
06-08-15, 14:49
Went to RB's and had some Yu Yu for early lunch today. Yu Yu gives a good massage. Strong hands. Her bod is a 9. Overall she's a 7 though. Unfortunately she has a bad complexion. She'd probably be gorgeous if she could see a dermatologist. But that's easy to overlook in the dim light. She has nice hair too when she doesn't tie it up. Flip was great. She allowed generous roaming and playing inside down in jungleland. Got a little humid in the rain forest too. Overall a good time. Paid 6 + 4.Which RB's? The one I've been going too always says no special sauce!

TheBlindman
06-08-15, 17:24
There was a Sophia that worked with Juju in Avon a couple of years ago. Tall, big breasts, early 40's, 6-7, and she knew what she was doing!

XandirHunt
06-08-15, 17:33
There was a Sophia that worked with Juju in Avon a couple of years ago. Tall, big breasts, early 40's, 6-7, and she knew what she was doing!Yes. She was my first. Next to the pc shop.

TheJiggaMan
06-08-15, 19:30
Which RB's? The one I've been going too always says no special sauce!Has to be red bean, strolled in and saw yu yu and only a hard massage.

MooPpoint
06-08-15, 22:35
Which RB's? The one I've been going too always says no special sauce!It's initials are RB and it's next to an Arby's on Washington just off 465.

ItsMyMrp
06-09-15, 08:16
Went back to the place on 96th st last night before closing and had my choice of 3 girls -- and an older, grumpy mamasan. Regulars will know 2 of the 3, both cute and accommodating, and I'm happy to report Anna is still there, tall as ever in short white skirt. She gave me a hug and a grope and it was off to the races.

How do you get a cute girl and service on 96th st? Maybe it pays to be a longtime customer.

RunForGold
06-09-15, 08:19
There was a Sophia that worked with Juju in Avon a couple of years ago. Tall, big breasts, early 40's, 6-7, and she knew what she was doing!Ah, Juju! That brings back memories. I remember Sophia and Candy, but especially Juju, such a nice lady. She treated everyone as if you were a wonderful friend. And Bobo, wonder what happened to her after she got into trouble with LE? Bobo was probably one of the best in town, so friendly, and treated everyone fairly. Sophia from Golden was nice and how many waited in line for Hannah at Sunny. The quality has fallen far from.

Just a few years ago. The visits just aren't what they used to be, sorry to say.

Oksure499
06-09-15, 08:56
And Bobo, wonder what happened to her after she got into trouble with LE? Bobo was probably one of the best in town, so friendly, and treated everyone fairly.

Bo is still around. Very cautious and selective now.

AsianK
06-09-15, 10:58
There was a Sophia that worked with Juju in Avon a couple of years ago. Tall, big breasts, early 40's, 6-7, and she knew what she was doing!Sounds like the same girl. I don't know about tall. But the other assets sound dead on.

TheBlindman
06-09-15, 14:34
Sounds like the same girl. I don't know about tall. But the other assets sound dead on.PM me which new location? Thanks.

MooPpoint
06-09-15, 15:22
Went back to the place on 96th st last night before closing and had my choice of 3 girls -- and an older, grumpy mamasan. Regulars will know 2 of the 3, both cute and accommodating, and I'm happy to report Anna is still there, tall as ever in short white skirt. She gave me a hug and a grope and it was off to the races.

How do you get a cute girl and service on 96th st? Maybe it pays to be a longtime customer.If this is the place I'm thinking of, I usually get Judy because she always answers the door. She's fairly cute and is a good time but in general they're more expensive than other places. Plus who knows when the mamasan will just walk in unannounced. I thought someone said Mandy left though.

ThatGuy5152
06-10-15, 11:27
I've had a handful of daydreams with different types of providers but an AMP has always topped my fantasy list. I know since I'm a newbie I'll probably get ignored but I could really use some coaching on how to start dreaming about a local AMP. I would be eternally grateful.

HornyMan554
06-10-15, 22:25
This is my first post in this forum but I have been checking frequently. I have always been interested in this hobby but have yet to try, although I will be soon (maybe in the next week or so). I get most of the codes on here but could someone PM me about this suite H. I think I know which one is being referred to but not exactly sure.

Thanks.

ItsMyMrp
06-10-15, 22:40
If this is the place I'm thinking of, I usually get Judy because she always answers the door. She's fairly cute and is a good time but in general they're more expensive than other places. Plus who knows when the mamasan will just walk in unannounced. I thought someone said Mandy left though.Nope, Mandy was there cute as ever, as was Sheena who is always super fun. Plus, of course, Anna.

MooPpoint
06-10-15, 23:24
Nope, Mandy was there cute as ever, as was Sheena who is always super fun. Plus, of course, Anna.Hmmm. It must be a really long time since I've been there. My last two times there I got Judy and Lucy. I've never met Sheena and Anna. Sounds like Anna may be worth a return trip.

TommyBoy1224
06-11-15, 00:00
Hey fellas. Stopped in at the Mei Ling spa on S. East street. Met Ivy. Decent massage, lots of teasing! In fact some of the best ever. Looks are 6/7 and yes you will leave smiling. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Jjbee62
06-11-15, 01:25
I've had a handful of daydreams with different types of providers but an AMP has always topped my fantasy list. I know since I'm a newbie I'll probably get ignored but I could really use some coaching on how to start dreaming about a local AMP. I would be eternally grateful.It's really quite easy. First, find an AMP. Most of them advertise on Backpage and Craigslist. Maybe you want to choose one close to your part of town, or convenient to work, or where you are less likely to run into nosy neighbors.

Step 2, go there. Some people prefer the 30 minute massage, but I always go for the full hour. I recommend always going for the table shower, if available. It will give you an idea of what might be offered.

Remember, always remove all clothes before getting on the table. Leaving your underwear on tells them, not to touch you there.

There will be a towel on the table, newbies use it to cover themselves. Lay face down on the table and wait. Soon a young, beautiful Asian woman will enter to begin the massage. Just for clarification, young means somewhere between 25 and 75, and beautiful, because I don't want to dash your hopes.

At most AMPs, she will start, standing at your head and leaning over to rub your back. This is the first good opportunity to test the waters. Reach out and rub her legs, be gentle take your time, don't just go immediately for the crotch. If she stops you, don't despair, maybe you were moving too fast. If she stops you twice, enjoy the massage, because chances are, that's all you'll get.

While she's working on your back, she might reach up and give some additional attention to the parts you really want handled. This is a good sign, but it's not definite. Eventually you'll learn the difference between a little tease and a promise of what's coming up.

Once she rolls you onto your back, you'll find out what, if anything, is offered. If she covers you with the towel, you're probably out of luck.

There are 4 possible ways for the massage to end. The first is that nothing happens, she avoids your crotch like it's a pitbull with rabies. The second is the self service oil change, she'll provide the oil, but you're pulling the dipstick. She may assist with cleanup, after your work is done.

Third option is typically called the standard finish, she'll reach out and take matters into her own hands. She might show off some of her assets and allow your fingers to do the walking. Each girl has her own limits and prices.

The final option is, anything else. Most, if they feel comfortable with you, will tell you what's available and how much it will cost.

Some signs your ending won't be happy:

A sign in the room telling you to leave your underwear on.

She makes sure your private parts are always covered.

She firmly moves your hands away when you try to touch her.

She has large hands, a deposit voice, a prominent Adams apple and a suspicious looking bulge.

Depending on many things, your first time might not be what you hope for. You might be nervous, or you might make the masseuse nervous, the boss might be nervous, or the masseuse may just be waiting for you to send the right signals.

Try a few places, eventually you'll find the one best for you. Happy hunting.

TravelinJohn
06-11-15, 08:39
Gentlemen, I'll be visiting next week for a few days and have been reading the forum for intel on good places to visit. Looks like Suite H is a good candidate, but I can't figure out, from posts, where the place is! Good job on that, BTW!

If someone would pm me with an address or any other establishments I might want to visit for a full, relaxing encounter, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

TJ

ThatGuy5152
06-11-15, 16:58
It's really quite easy. First, find an AMP. Most of them advertise on Backpage and Craigslist. Maybe you want to choose one close to your part of town, or convenient to work, or where you are less likely to run into nosy neighbors.

Step 2, go there. Some people prefer the 30 minute massage, but I always go for the full hour. I recommend always going for the table shower, if available. It will give you an idea of what might be offered.

Remember, always remove all clothes before getting on the table. Leaving your underwear on tells them, not to touch you there.

There will be a towel on the table, newbies use it to cover themselves. Lay face down on the table and wait. Soon a young, beautiful Asian woman will enter to begin the massage. Just for clarification, young means somewhere between 25 and 75, and beautiful, because I don't want to dash your hopes.

At most AMPs, she will start, standing at your head and leaning over to rub your back. This is the first good opportunity to test the waters. Reach out and rub her legs, be gentle take your time, don't just go immediately for the crotch. If she stops you, don't despair, maybe you were moving too fast. If she stops you twice, enjoy the massage, because chances are, that's all you'll get.

While she's working on your back, she might reach up and give some additional attention to the parts you really want handled. This is a good sign, but it's not definite. Eventually you'll learn the difference between a little tease and a promise of what's coming up.

Once she rolls you onto your back, you'll find out what, if anything, is offered. If she covers you with the towel, you're probably out of luck.

There are 4 possible ways for the massage to end. The first is that nothing happens, she avoids your crotch like it's a pitbull with rabies. The second is the self service oil change, she'll provide the oil, but you're pulling the dipstick. She may assist with cleanup, after your work is done.

Third option is typically called the standard finish, she'll reach out and take matters into her own hands. She might show off some of her assets and allow your fingers to do the walking. Each girl has her own limits and prices.

The final option is, anything else. Most, if they feel comfortable with you, will tell you what's available and how much it will cost.

She has large hands, a deposit voice, a prominent Adams apple and a suspicious looking bulge.

Depending on many things, your first time might not be what you hope for. You might be nervous, or you might make the masseuse nervous, the boss might be nervous, or the masseuse may just be waiting for you to send the right signals.

Try a few places, eventually you'll find the one best for you. Happy hunting.Thank you so much for the info! It pretty much answered all my questions. Can't wait to try for the first time.

Jjbee62
06-11-15, 20:20
If you're thinking about visiting an AMP, I know what you want. You would like someone to give you a step by step instruction, where to go, who to ask for, how much to pay, to ensure you get the best experience possible. But that's not a good idea.

If you go this route, everything might go perfect and you get the best session you could want. Now what? Nothing that follows will compare to the first time and you'll be disappointed with all your followup visits. The other possibility is that you get much less than expected, so either way, the experience isn't going to be great.

When I started out, I got lucky. I was just browsing the ads out of boredom and saw a place close to home, turned out to be someplace I drove by every day. Research didn't turn up anything, so I took a chance. Anyone who had the chance can tell you about Sophia at Golden Spa.

But soon after the place closed, so I took a break. When the urge got too strong I started checking the ads again. Found a place that looked promising and showed up for a 2 hour session. I thought longer session meant better massage and more action. Spent the money, got nothing, even the massage wasn't worth much, and she asked for a tip afterwards.

Since then, I've had good luck and bad luck, but part of the excitement is not knowing. Maybe the next one will be another Sophia.

You're going to make mistakes and you're also going to find some great experiences. Do some research and go explore.

Cook72
06-13-15, 15:26
She keeps changing her name and reposting. Has been Tatiana among others.

Like the other guy said, STAY AWAY!!

(This should be in the backpage thread).She is back posting again as Candy. I almost took the bait till doing a little searching on the forum.

The G Man
06-13-15, 16:19
I saw on BP that there was a new location in columbus, convenient to the outlets and close to my hotel. I couldn't find any reports on here, so I decided to take on for the team.

It is in a very public location, adjacent to 31. If you're looking for discretion, this probably isn't the best place.

The girl, she said her name was lisa, was older. Probably a 6 or 7 on the scale.

The experience was meh. I was responding to the BP ad, which promised 1 hour for 3. I was immediately upsold to 7. I talked her down to 6. The ad also mentions a table shower, which I had to ask about. After the shower, the massage was not good at a basically just five minutes of light rubbing. The good thing was that she allowed fairly generous roaming.

The ending was standard. I got dressed and left having spent 8.

Prince Numenor
06-13-15, 21:56
Tried Sunrise on Keystone across from the fancy liquor store. I'd recommend. Nothing super special but value for money and I left with a smile. Total was 1. My therapist was probably 40's but certainly willing. Another tanned therapist there was younger and better looking but I did not get her.

Have fun, Numenor.

WhatsUp73
06-14-15, 01:57
I saw on BP that there was a new location in columbus, convenient to the outlets and close to my hotel. I couldn't find any reports on here, so I decided to take on for the team.

It is in a very public location, adjacent to 31. If you're looking for discretion, this probably isn't the best place.

The girl, she said her name was lisa, was older. Probably a 6 or 7 on the scale.

The experience was meh. I was responding to the BP ad, which promised 1 hour for 3. I was immediately upsold to 7. I talked her down to 6. The ad also mentions a table shower, which I had to ask about. After the shower, the massage was not good at a basically just five minutes of light rubbing. The good thing was that she allowed fairly generous roaming.

The ending was standard. I got dressed and left having spent 8.I tried it too. I think girl's name was Mimi. Didn't speak a whole lot of English. Table shower was so-so. She allowed a little roaming under clothing. Playful personality. I think the 30 rate in their ad is for just a foot massage. Decent massage and left happy. Spent. 65 for massage + . 3 tip for the hour. Not sure how long this place will last, 2 other AMPs were run out of town a couple of years ago. This new one is not actually in Columbus, its just north of there in Taylorsville. By the way there is an amp in Franklin too in case anyone doesn't know about it, its called Hong Kong.

AchyBreaky
06-14-15, 12:53
Did a flyby today, no tanned young-ish girls. Only the same older ladies I've seen before.

Tried Sunrise on Keystone across from the fancy liquor store. I'd recommend. Nothing super special but value for money and I left with a smile. Total was 1. My therapist was probably 40's but certainly willing. Another tanned therapist there was younger and better looking but I did not get her.

Have fun, Numenor.

Xdc96
06-14-15, 17:53
Even to Fat Old Balding Perverts like me (wish I could remember the acronym that was coined here long time ago). Friendly, playful little mermaid made sure I had a happy time.

WhatsUp73
06-15-15, 02:12
It's really quite easy. First, find an AMP. Most of them advertise on Backpage and Craigslist. Maybe you want to choose one close to your part of town, or convenient to work, or where you are less likely to run into nosy neighbors.

Try a few places, eventually you'll find the one best for you. Happy hunting.I will add a comment. Most of them will not come right out and ask you if you want a happy ending, in case you are LE. They will point and smile or some such thing. You may have to move her hand to where you want it. Some will ask for a tip before the HE, others will just go ahead and do it and hope you will be generous afterwards. Usually the hour is around60 for the massage and I will tip 40 for HE. I only tip 20 if HE not provided but the massage was good, I will even tip 50 or a little more if the HE was really nice.

Jjbee62
06-15-15, 07:26
I will add a comment. Most of them will not come right out and ask you if you want a happy ending, in case you are LE. They will point and smile or some such thing. You may have to move her hand to where you want it. Some will ask for a tip before the HE, others will just go ahead and do it and hope you will be generous afterwards. Usually the hour is around60 for the massage and I will tip 40 for HE. I only tip 20 if HE not provided but the massage was good, I will even tip 50 or a little more if the HE was really nice.Good point. I've found that if my roaming has been effective, shortly after the flip she'll grab me and ask, one way or another, what type of ending I want, including prices for the available options. I've only had one who offered self-service, because she thought I was Uncle. One other place, nothing at all was offered, and she kept me completely covered at all times, even during the table shower. Maybe if I had repeated 5 or 6 times, I could have gotten something from the place, but it wasn't worth the effort.

Jammin 2
06-17-15, 15:25
Originally headed to Ariel's, but they were busy getting new carpet. No euphemism, literally they were getting new carpet installed.

So I mosied on down the street and tried out the new place on Michigan and about 83rd. It was a standard medium massage, 60/ hr. However, the therapist was quick picky on the flip, no touch me, for standard tip. She wanted 60 more for that, but in my humble opinion, her body didn't justify anything extra. It was a total mood killer. I won't repeat. For those interested they do offer table shower for $10 extra, but I didn't partake.

Anyone tried Oasis on 96th / Mich lately?

TravelinJohn
06-18-15, 07:56
Came in Monday evening from Cinci. Figured hitting RB on the way in would be a good bet. Got there at 9:00 PM and was greeted by an older 50 ish woman. Long story short, in spite of ample indications otherwise, and despite hearing loud gymnastics in the next room, I got nothing other than a very grudging assist at the ending.

Trying suite H on my way out of town today. Hopefully, the results will be better!

MooPpoint
06-18-15, 22:29
In general when is the best time to go to an AMP? I always kind of figured it was at night because the girls may be more randy at night. But then again, they might be too tired and just want to go home. What do you think?

Jjbee62
06-19-15, 13:00
In general when is the best time to go to an AMP? I always kind of figured it was at night because the girls may be more randy at night. But then again, they might be too tired and just want to go home. What do you think?I don't think there is any best time. My two all-time best AMP visits, one I scheduled for 1 hour beginning at 9:30 PM (closing time 10 pm), figuring I would not have to worry about other walk-ins to interrupt. Session ran almost 1. 5 hours and every second was mind-blowing.

The other one, I walked in about 10 minutes after they unlocked the door in the morning and definitely got my money's worth.

However, I've also had lousy sessions, late and early. What I try to do, if I'm trying a new AMP, is plan on 2 sessions a week or less apart. If the first session is a really good one, then next chance I get I return with more money and see what develops.

The performance of the girls is not dependent on time of day, it depends on how comfortable they are with you.

DodgeManGum50
06-20-15, 06:54
J Had a decent time lady at front desk 6 to 7 walked me to room 2 say take off and will come back older lady entered 4 was disappointed but gave a nice massage then flip.

Say yo do I said no you do she did HJ 4.

Katland
06-20-15, 08:38
Clearly and obviously, the best time is the first appointment when the girls are feeling fresh and the most clean they will be all day. Makes sense doesn't it? The last thing you want is to touch her after a full working day of man gropes.

I don't think there is any best time. My two all-time best AMP visits, one I scheduled for 1 hour beginning at 9:30 PM (closing time 10 pm), figuring I would not have to worry about other walk-ins to interrupt. Session ran almost 1. 5 hours and every second was mind-blowing.

The other one, I walked in about 10 minutes after they unlocked the door in the morning and definitely got my money's worth.

However, I've also had lousy sessions, late and early. What I try to do, if I'm trying a new AMP, is plan on 2 sessions a week or less apart. If the first session is a really good one, then next chance I get I return with more money and see what develops.

The performance of the girls is not dependent on time of day, it depends on how comfortable they are with you.

DodgeManGum50
06-20-15, 12:05
I have had good times at mountain but not so much at red beans I have been there twice the first time attractive woman in skirt second time older lady.

Ab Troot
06-21-15, 13:09
Visited one in Taylorsville next to Shell gas station, where they used to sell fireworks every year. Location is in same small shopping center as a popular Mexican restaurant, so it is out in the open but you can blend in with diners. Noise seems to carry in this place, could easily hear her finishing the guy before me.

Got Lisa, who was older, maybe 40's, and petite. Massage was not good at all, but she did enourage roaming. I put my hand on her side and she moved it south. Tipped her. 4 for standard finish, but there were more options available.

Ab Troot
06-21-15, 13:15
I tried it too. I think girl's name was Mimi. Didn't speak a whole lot of English. Table shower was so-so. She allowed a little roaming under clothing. Playful personality. I think the 30 rate in their ad is for just a foot massage. Decent massage and left happy. Spent. 65 for massage + . 3 tip for the hour. Not sure how long this place will last, 2 other AMPs were run out of town a couple of years ago. This new one is not actually in Columbus, its just north of there in Taylorsville. By the way there is an amp in Franklin too in case anyone doesn't know about it, its called Hong Kong.I've been to both and I like the one in Franklin better. The massage quality there is great and the girl I see has a great personality. Also the rooms are alot better, and sound doesn't carry as much. How was Mimi on the the AMP scale, I've only met Lisa.

Ogre113
06-22-15, 13:54
Took a trip here the other day. Met Sophia. She said she was 30. About an 8 on the AMP scale. Spoke decent English. She allowed me to roam a bit. Gave all the signals but didn't leave happy. Still left a tip because the massage was actually very good. Probably will not return though unless I see more reports.

Also took a hike up a mountain a couple weeks before this trip. Got a refreshing breath of fresh air. Left happy and relieved. Standard fee and tip applied. Will return for a sure thing.

I Love Hjs 2
06-22-15, 20:11
Stopped by my most reliable place where things aways turn out happy on E. 71st St. I walk in the door and who do I see? "Sunny" from the old Dove Spa. After exchanging "long time, no sees" it was down to business.

And business is bad.

Got a table shower. She used one sponge, then swtiched off to a different type sponge. At no point did her hands make contact with my body. The it's off to the massage. Where she spent half the time doing my arms and legs. She even covered me with a towel on the flip, covering me from the bottom of my neck to the top of my thighs. Oh, come on! If you want to play the demure masseusse, work at one of the many spots where it's known to not give happy endings. Extremely, EXTREMELY disappointing. I don't know what name she is using now, but MAN it was a waste of time. We both knew why we were there. I was polite and never let on how pissed I was, but try to avoid at all costs.

On a positive note, as I was leaving Amy came around the corner and ran over with a big smile and a hug. "Sunny" seemed a bit surprised we were so happy to see each other and called each other by name. Oh, yeah, Amy JUST got back from a months long trip back home to China. For my money, best looking one there.

So, I tried stopping by 5306 twice for some relief. Place is usually never busy, but you assholes were tying up both the girls for hours. Never did make it in. And by the way, there is an attractive, older woman who appears to take some time to look nice, who has a banging, tight little body. She was all smiles, shorts shorts anda tight top and very personable when we spoke. The other gal. Eh. About a 5 on the scale.

MooPpoint
06-24-15, 14:17
Went to RB'S for lunch. Asked for Yuyu but they said she and her sweet bod moved to Chicago. WTH? Why do my hotties move to Chicago? First Tina at Aurora, now Yuyu. I'm starting to take this personally! .

Anyway Jessica was busy so I tried the new girl Sophia. About a 5 and kind of plump. Hard massage was great. Flip was okay. Had to finish myself but she helped some. Allowed some roaming inside up top but only outside down below. Paid 6 + 3 because she didn't take matters into her own hands.

I'm done with RB'S though unless you guys say they got a new hottie. I can get the same thing at other places where the girls are better looking.

RedFox2120
06-24-15, 19:31
Went to RB'S for lunch. Asked for Yuyu but they said she and her sweet bod moved to Chicago. WTH? Why do my hotties move to Chicago? First Tina at Aurora, now Yuyu. I'm starting to take this personally! .

Anyway Jessica was busy so I tried the new girl Sophia. About a 5 and kind of plump. Hard massage was great. Flip was okay. Had to finish myself but she helped some. Allowed some roaming inside up top but only outside down below. Paid 6 + 3 because she didn't take matters into her own hands.

I'm done with RB'S though unless you guys say they got a new hottie. I can get the same thing at other places where the girls are better looking.I also went to RB. It was legit from what I can tell. She did not mind the roaming but nothing happened after the massage. The massage was decent and the conversation was good but I would not go if I was looking for extras.

JhnSmth
06-24-15, 20:18
I also went to RB. It was legit from what I can tell. She did not mind the roaming but nothing happened after the massage. The massage was decent and the conversation was good but I would not go if I was looking for extras.I had the same issue last night. From now on, if Jessica isn't available, then I'm going back home or waiting until she's available.

AchyBreaky
06-25-15, 06:42
Adding to the discussion, I was able to visit just before yuyu left. Nice body, bad complexion, some roaming with self service offered. It sounds like rb is hit / miss on a good day. I am not planning to visit again.

AB.

I had the same issue last night. From now on, if Jessica isn't available, then I'm going back home or waiting until she's available.

RedFox2120
06-25-15, 09:18
I had the same issue last night. From now on, if Jessica isn't available, then I'm going back home or waiting until she's available.The girl that I got was Sofia. There was another girl working but not sure what her name is.

Hentai033
06-25-15, 10:45
Visited one in Taylorsville next to Shell gas station, where they used to sell fireworks every year. Location is in same small shopping center as a popular Mexican restaurant, so it is out in the open but you can blend in with diners. Noise seems to carry in this place, could easily hear her finishing the guy before me.

Got Lisa, who was older, maybe 40's, and petite. Massage was not good at all, but she did enourage roaming. I put my hand on her side and she moved it south. Tipped her. 4 for standard finish, but there were more options available.Visited earlier this week, 1 mid-40's petite lady there. 30 min massage was decent, and left happy, but atmosphere was rushed and AC was barely working. Don't travel that way much so will not likely repeat. . 5, tipped. 3, so maybe this was the reason for the lackluster experience. Either way, better times elsewhere.

DuggerJug
06-25-15, 10:46
Lost my USASG account, and haven't been active for a while so I thought I'd post my recent activity. Tried RB's two weeks ago. Lovely girl, decent massage and teasing but self service after that.

Last week went to suite H and the girl was lovely. No massage went straight to negotiations. My question is, where did this inflation come from? Already paid 60 for the hour, and 2 bills for FS or 120 for hands on HJ? Seems pricey.

Yesterday. Went toSuite 1 where I had great success before, but got an extremely old lady who gave a great masage but that was it.

AsianK
06-26-15, 12:07
Hit up the place next to a Indian / Asian grocery store on the north side. Was hoping to get a good massage after playing 18. Instead I get a sniffling lady, who sounded sick. She started with a light tease testing the waters. Then she moved on to some anal probing (which I stopped immediately). Then to a rough massage that hurt more than healed. After the flip she got busy and cleaned me up. Left with some soreness and drained. Now I got to find a better massuse and Relax.

IrishGuy11
06-26-15, 20:49
Lost my USASG account, and haven't been active for a while so I thought I'd post my recent activity. Tried RB's two weeks ago. Lovely girl, decent massage and teasing but self service after that.

Last week went to suite H and the girl was lovely. No massage went straight to negotiations. My question is, where did this inflation come from? Already paid 60 for the hour, and 2 bills for FS or 120 for hands on HJ? Seems pricey.

Yesterday. Went toSuite 1 where I had great success before, but got an extremely old lady who gave a great masage but that was it.I have recently gone to East because of big up sell at H and not exactly a stress relieving experience. It really depends on whether you want to haggle and pay more but get FS. East has been good but results differ depending on woman. Earlier this week it was a little light on quality of massage, but more teasing along the way, more ass play and a very good ending. The last few times before that the massage was great, LMT quality but a more pedestrian finish. Either way I have found East consistent for $. , all in.

Getmesometoday
06-29-15, 10:29
Yes. She was my first. Next to the pc shop.If someone could pm me about Sophia location that would be great.

I was a long time regular at her place with juju and even at their new place down the road. Coco took over the old place and she was pretty decent as well. I miss the old days.

Glaucon
06-29-15, 15:15
I went to check out Subaru's and walked next door while I waited. Never been to this place so it was interesting. Massage started with Kim who is a decent looking older masseuse with a very nice body. All was going well when in walks Yuyu. No questions asked, I just start getting a 4 handed massage. Keep in mind that Yuyu is a 10/10. Really, she's just gorgeous. Massage was only meh, so my expectations on the flip were high. They were flirty. They were giggly. They were vocal. They were even downright appreciative. But they also were very firmly doing nothing to even remotely allow me to leave happy. Worst damn luck this month.

They never asked for any additional funds for the 4 hands nor did they ask for a tip. I left them a $20 each anyway and they gave me a kind of sandwich group hug that was honestly the best part of the experience. That place left me bewildered and confused. Does it improve with future visits?

Golfer72
06-29-15, 16:23
I went to check out Subaru's and walked next door while I waited. Never been to this place so it was interesting. Massage started with Kim who is a decent looking older masseuse with a very nice body. All was going well when in walks Yuyu. No questions asked, I just start getting a 4 handed massage. Keep in mind that Yuyu is a 10/10. Really, she's just gorgeous. Massage was only meh, so my expectations on the flip were high. They were flirty. They were giggly. They were vocal. They were even downright appreciative. But they also were very firmly doing nothing to even remotely allow me to leave happy. Worst damn luck this month.

They never asked for any additional funds for the 4 hands nor did they ask for a tip. I left them a $20 each anyway and they gave me a kind of sandwich group hug that was honestly the best part of the experience. That place left me bewildered and confused. Does it improve with future visits?Despite my best efforts, that is the best I have been able to experience there.

MooPpoint
06-30-15, 12:24

They never asked for any additional funds for the 4 hands nor did they ask for a tip. I left them a $20 each anyway and they gave me a kind of sandwich group hug that was honestly the best part of the experience. That place left me bewildered and confused. Does it improve with future visits?I haven't been there for a while but I didn't have any luck either. I remember Yuyu and she is unbelievably gorgeous. I went a few times. It's expensive for the hour (70) and they pushed the upsell to 4 hands and extended time very hard. Honestly because of that I decided not to go back despite Yuyu being so hot. I just don't like the way they do business.

PrinterMike
06-30-15, 15:38
Heard a funny story on the way to work. A guy stopped into a massage parlor a couple of weeks back. The one that smells like Cedar. Anyway this is a known meh spot for him but also reliable. Instead of old and older a new lady greets him. Not young, but younger. Not cute, but cuter than prior visits. Opts for the hour. Nice medium massage. But he didn't go for a medium massage so some roaming pursues. Under the top no problem. Even a little taste so I heard. Roaming drifts below with some persistence. Nothing bad, just persistent. Upon fiv, resistance. So the guy slips a little towards the backdoor while withdrawing his hand. Immediate reaction and not negative. So he decides to push some buttons, or rather a button. Next thing the guy knows she is draped over the table catching her breath.

Interesting, yet odd at the same time. Looks to achieve the full Monty, but no go. Just a fetish for the back door button tease he figures. Anyway, his story kind of cracked me up so I thought I would share. Asked if he caught a name but he didn't. He's lousy like that.

Mike.

Skippy3
06-30-15, 16:01
Usual spot was busy so I Had Red Beans for lunch. Will not repeat. Ever. That is all.

Diet Peach
06-30-15, 22:54
Visited Red Beans in search of my favorite west side masseuse. I asked for Sophia and got an older, chubby lady. The massage was good but not near as good as Sophia. After the massage it was self service all the way. Upon leaving I saw an older lady sitting at the desk. I too will not return. I question it's cleanliness and disliked how it smelled like the restaurant next door.

MooPpoint
06-30-15, 22:57
I haven't relaxed for over a year. Anybody know how it is now? Same old same old or do they have new young blood? Last time I went there, not only was the massage bad, but I thought the girl was going to yank my chain clean off. It was downright painful, which is why I haven't gone back.

Andersonian
07-01-15, 08:22
I made a short stop at the Red Bean yesturday. Nothing good to report, and I mean nothing. This place has wend down hill. It is off my list for good. Got the heavy set girl and the massage was not even near good, just a light rub with finger tips. On the way out she asked about the tip. I told her it was in the room. I am always a good tipper but I just left a five on the table.

DuggerJug
07-01-15, 09:46
I have recently gone to East because of big up sell at H and not exactly a stress relieving experience. It really depends on whether you want to haggle and pay more but get FS. East has been good but results differ depending on woman. Earlier this week it was a little light on quality of massage, but more teasing along the way, more ass play and a very good ending. The last few times before that the massage was great, LMT quality but a more pedestrian finish. Either way I have found East consistent for $. , all in.That place was always my standby. Very consistant. Not terribly interactive but good massage and finish.

SexInSTL
07-01-15, 20:41
Went into Indy last weekend and stopped at H to see what all the commotion is about.

Got Angela. Expensive and yes, about a 7 on 10, but 1. 5 for French is way too much. Getting ready to visit San Diego for a few weeks. The Kgirls out there are HOT and worth that kind of money.

The next day I stopped in Avon to see Yuki. She's cute and great at what see does. Very strong hands. Is. 04 a good tip?

To me. For the combination of looks, value, despite no FS, is it the best Indy area has to offer?

Jjbee62
07-01-15, 22:54
Went into Indy last weekend and stopped at H to see what all the commotion is about.

Got Angela. Expensive and yes, about a 7 on 10, but 1. 5 for French is way too much. Getting ready to visit San Diego for a few weeks. The Kgirls out there are HOT and worth that kind of money.

The next day I stopped in Avon to see Yuki. She's cute and great at what see does. Very strong hands. Is. 04 a good tip?

To me. For the combination of looks, value, despite no FS, is it the best Indy area has to offer?First off, 4 is standard around Indy for a firm handshake and 1. 5 seems to be the going rate for teeth whitening.

Indy quality is a bit low and price is a bit high. Probably because every few years uncle gets involved in the game. From time to time some better talent shows up, but it's hard to find a good ending for a good price.

Golfer72
07-02-15, 10:02
I've known Yuyu you since she moved here. I've even been to her house for massages and we made plans to go out on a date but it never materialized. I'm pretty positive nothing will ever ever happen there. The owner of the business got busted years and years ago and she's been very gun shy about it and drove it into girls heads to never give extras. When I want a good sensual massage I go there when I want extras I go elsewhere. Don't notice over time the girls do the exact same type massage it's like a factory line.YuYu is hotter than lava, but not only is standard service not on the menu, and self-service isn't on the menu either. Frankly an awesome teasing massage from a hot girl doesn't sound so bad as long as expectations are correct going in.

Naughty169
07-02-15, 20:42
Any recommendations on the west side. Have not ventured out to Avon or the west side in awhile. Looking for a few options on the menu. Lina? Old sunny? Mountain? Any of these places.

Thanks. And please pm.

Mcrabopple
07-03-15, 08:36
Stopped by Mountain yesterday as I had not visited a local AMP in a while. Greeted by an older, slender lady who I had assumed was mamasan. Asked for he w TS for. 6. She took me back to the room, told me to get ready, and it would be a couple of minutes. Unfortunately when the door reopened, it was mamasan taking me back for the TS. Oh well, just closed my eyes and went with it (she reminded me of an Asian Lily Tomlin). Well, turned out the experience was fantastic-a nice hands-on cleansing that was very thorough. After, went back for massage. I guess I forgot that you should never judge a book by the cover. Asked for medium and she delivered a terrific massage that alternated so artfully between therapeutic and sensual that left me refreshed and happy. On the way out, noticed the other girl, and from my vantage point, she looked like a young and hot. May have to repeat to check her out.

Jjbee62
07-03-15, 13:17
I have a sure-fire, gold mine of a business idea, just need the capital to get it going.

I just came back from the Laundry & Tan Connection in Southport. Yes, I use the laundromat. When my last girlfriend and I consolidated households, we sold everything and used the money (which mostly came from my stuff) to buy "our" stuff. Then, when we split, our stuff became her stuff.

If you've ever been to this particular laundromat you know there are many Asian women who use the place, and quite a few are much more appealing than the average AMP worker. There is also a good sampling of white, black and Latin women.

The plan is simple: remove some of the tanning booths, throw in some massage tables and a table shower. Provide free laundry services plus tips to the women, which is a good deal, they usually arrive with 5 or 6 loads, and offer a small discount to customers who use both services. You get plenty of rotating talent to choose from and you give the old guys stuck doing laundry, something to do.

SexInSTL
07-03-15, 21:56
First off, 4 is standard around Indy for a firm handshake and 1. 5 seems to be the going rate for teeth whitening.

Indy quality is a bit low and price is a bit high. Probably because every few years uncle gets involved in the game. From time to time some better talent shows up, but it's hard to find a good ending for a good price.Thanks. Nice to know I didn't get ripped off and didn't rip anyone off!

Naughty169
07-04-15, 02:22
Visited mountain and got Lilly. Very skinny and nice body. Face was not bad. Massage was good and the tease was nice. On the flip I was happy. Didn't have the full menu I was looking for but she made sure I left with a smile.

Ran a couple more errans and decided to stop by Cedar on the north side. Wanted to check out his young girl mention in an earlier post. Called ahead and was told that the young girls name is Amy. Not sure what people are considering young, but I was hoping for a mid 20's girl, but Amy was in her 20's 30 years ago. Still went with the massage. It was good and the massage was nice. On the flip she worked hard to make sure I left happy. Need to head out west again where fun can be had.

DotherGuy
07-04-15, 14:30
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys would consider the best massage parlor? I have been to about 5 and have been a little disappointed. It has changed in the last couple of years. I have gone to Mountain, good massage but older lady. On the flip it was good but it was very robotic. Have gone to the one on 86th off of Michigan, can't remember name but the girl would leave to room every 10 minutes to talk to another girl. Just when I would get relaxed she would leave, really annoying. Then tried one in Fishers on 116th street across from the Starbucks. Older woman but great body. Massage was not very good but was generous on the flip. I am wanting someone that is a good massasuse and excellent on the flip. Sound like Lilly at Mountain would be a change I have gone there for about a month now. Maybe the girls have rotated. Just curious on what you guys think. I don't want someone that is to old. Maybe late 20's early 30's. Tried about 5 different places and have not found the right one.

Sixty Nine
07-04-15, 15:24
I'm a frequent US traveler and AMP customer. After about 10 visits to Indianapolis over the last 5 years, I've come to the realization that Indy has the worst combination of available services, quality, and price. I once found a decent place northeast of the city, but that seems to have disappeared. Sorry, no suggestions on how to make it any better.

When Hoosiers visit another city, be sure to visit one of their local AMPs. It will almost certainly be better than what is available at home. In my experience, best places are LA, Tampa, and Philadelphia.

RunRun85
07-04-15, 15:34
I had a dream about a flower in Plainfield. Not the prettiest Asian, but a great massage and great teasing. She made me very happy.

Massage317
07-05-15, 11:53
Mountain is a great place to leave happy! Lou was amazing. She didn't waste any time and knew what I needed!! Best yet!

Bbl1950
07-05-15, 14:25
Is she still in town? How can I contact her? Thanks for what ever you can give.

Drewa
07-05-15, 23:42
I also went to the Mountains today. I have found you can't go wrong. Very nice AMP that is sure to please. The TS was very relaxing and she didn't miss a spot.

DotherGuy
07-06-15, 09:45
Has anyone been to Sunrise Spa in Fishers? If so could you pm me with what you thought about it. Looking for a massages get today.

IrishGuy11
07-06-15, 13:05
That place was always my standby. Very consistant. Not terribly interactive but good massage and finish.Twice recently spent an hour with Ivy there. Not much on looks but good massage and very strong finish.

DotherGuy
07-06-15, 15:23
So instead of going to Sunrise I ended up going to Mountain for a relaxing massage. I am glad that I did. I have posted that I was unable to find a good AMP, finally a good experience. Well I walked in and a very petite girl greeted me and lead me back into the room. She was cute about a 6/10. I opted for a TS. It was nice and she ensured that I was clean. Headed back to the massage table. Had an amazing massage. She really got me relaxed. On the flip I was very relaxed. Roaming was allowed. I was relaxed and happy when I left. Oh her name was Mei Le. She was super sweet and really seemed to care about ensuring that I was happy.

SumCoffee
07-07-15, 21:31
I'm a frequent US traveler and AMP customer. After about 10 visits to Indianapolis over the last 5 years, I've come to the realization that Indy has the worst combination of available services, quality, and price. I once found a decent place northeast of the city, but that seems to have disappeared. Sorry, no suggestions on how to make it any better.

When Hoosiers visit another city, be sure to visit one of their local AMPs. It will almost certainly be better than what is available at home. In my experience, best places are LA, Tampa, and Philadelphia.

69.I've lived here 2 years now. I'm still delusional about finding "the place". I also travel the US a lot and agree with your suggestions. One more to add that may be surprising. Tulsa Oklahoma has maybe the best AMP / Massage parlors in the US. No kidding. Amazing if you ever have the unfortunate luck of being in Tulsa. It will surely brighten your visit.

RunRun85
07-08-15, 00:26

69.My first AMP visit was in L. A. Chubby, middle aged lady, about what I've found around here. Next time I'm out there hopefully I'll find one of the good places. Nice release but I prefer better looking.

Jjbee62
07-08-15, 11:13

69.For basic services, the price seems to be pretty standard. At least when comparing the other places I have researched. When I first started visiting AMPs I didn't want to look like a fool, do something wrong or make a rookie mistake, so I started doing research, lots and lots of research. While looks, quality and service vary, the basic finish price is the same in several markets. Of course when you go deeper on the menu, Indy starts becoming overpriced.

The main problem is that Indy doesn't have a large Asian immigrant population. This is bound to have an effect on the talent pool. I'd love to take a trip back to San Jose for comparison.

Indy also has a serious uncle problem. Besides the fact that many Hoosiers want to bring back public stonings and puritanical laws, there have also been a few local LEOs arrested in recent years for running prostitution rings. So not only does the witch hunting public get a thrill from arresting the foreign devil women, but the IMPD cuts down on the competition.

Member #5909
07-08-15, 14:46
Went undah the sea yesterday. Every AMP I've gone to, the lady at the front desk is always the one that takes me, only been under the sea and to P-ony. At the mermaid, table shower was great, lady was more aggressive than the one at P-ony, not avoiding my boys at all and a good amount of ass play. Massage was actually really good, best I've had so far, she was quite good on the flip. Roaming and nip play allowed, total damage was. 9.

I know that there aren't many beauties in Indy AMPs but does anyone know where I can experience a decently hot girl for once and how to go about it? Like I said, it's always just the lady at the desk and never an option to choose a girl as they aren't out. I'm near 96 and keystone, if that helps.

BTW, the room she was going to take me to, the ceiling tile collapsed and crumbled so I went to a different one, very weird.

MooPpoint
07-08-15, 17:01
Saw the Sunrise in the Keys with Angela today and had a great time. Went there last week and had a different, somewhat attractive girl and still had fun. But when I left last week, I'd seen the cuter Angela straightening another room and wanted to come back to try her. Glad I did.

Angela is a lot of fun. I say she's about a 7. The massage was great and really got my juices flowing. Lots of roaming. Flip was superb. She was wearing a sports bra so easy access for lots of nip nibbling. She has really sensitive nips and it seemed like it was driving her crazy. I like it when the girl seems to be enjoying it too (or at least acting like she does). No see-section scar which seems rare around here. She mostly steered me away from the wetlands but I think it may have been that time of the month. Felt a little thick down there. I did get a quick touch in there though. Anyway it's been a long time since I've had a finish that felt that good. She kept playing with it afterwards rubbing the tip (Don't touch the tip! Overall it was a great time. Will definitely repeat with her. Paid 6 + 5. Might be more in store on repeat visits.

RunRun85
07-08-15, 21:28
I'm torn on this one. Mae Li (sp?) greeted me. She had a decent face and a thin, sexy body. She looked hot and I definitely wanted extras. Table shower was alright. Massage was really good. She used lots of pressure which was great because my back actually needed a good rub. She allowed touching and roaming and didn't cover me. She touch my junk more than once. Unfortunately, no he. She lotioned my hand and had me self serve. I'm bummed I didn't get what I wanted, but the massage was great and she was sexy. I'll probably go back and see if she offers more on second visit. If nothing else the massage was good.

RosieOFondle
07-09-15, 10:52
I'm torn on this one. Mae Li (sp?) greeted me. She had a decent face and a thin, sexy body. She looked hot and I definitely wanted extras. Table shower was alright. Massage was really good. She used lots of pressure which was great because my back actually needed a good rub. She allowed touching and roaming and didn't cover me. She touch my junk more than once. Unfortunately, no he. She lotioned my hand and had me self serve. I'm bummed I didn't get what I wanted, but the massage was great and she was sexy. I'll probably go back and see if she offers more on second visit. If nothing else the massage was good.I had a similar experience here the other day with Mei Lee. Table shower was free? Without asking and very thorough. Massage was very firm but felt good. She seemed like she might actually have some decent massage education. I managed to get some mild hand wandering in while she was working on my back to let her know what I was looking for. On the flip she tried the "finish yourself" move you got and provided lotion in her hand. I gave her the pout face and slowly put her hand on it. She obliged while I continued some more aggressive hand wandering. Afterwards she had to dart out of the room to a customer but came just before I got things "put away" and she insisted on cleaning it off more despite my already having done so. She said "numba one customa. Very handsome" which I'm sure is a routine line. I was pleased and will probably repeat if I'm on that side of town with some free time again.

Jjbee62
07-09-15, 13:28
I'm torn on this one. Mae Li (sp?) greeted me. She had a decent face and a thin, sexy body. She looked hot and I definitely wanted extras. Table shower was alright. Massage was really good. She used lots of pressure which was great because my back actually needed a good rub. She allowed touching and roaming and didn't cover me. She touch my junk more than once. Unfortunately, no he. She lotioned my hand and had me self serve. I'm bummed I didn't get what I wanted, but the massage was great and she was sexy. I'll probably go back and see if she offers more on second visit. If nothing else the massage was good.I've had this pulled on me once, or more specifically, not pulled. I believe some use this as a LEO detector. Uncle can't do that without breaking the law. Chances are, you're now on the approved list, if you go back before they forget your face.

DotherGuy
07-09-15, 17:38
I've had this pulled on me once, or more specifically, not pulled. I believe some use this as a LEO detector. Uncle can't do that without breaking the law. Chances are, you're now on the approved list, if you go back before they forget your face.I had seen Mei Li twice. The first time was great and more than I expected. TS was great massage was amazing and on the flip anything seemed to be a go. A lot of roaming and she seemed to like it. She left the room and I thought I did something wrong, but she came back and then the fun really started. I left really happy. Went back to see her again and it was a totally different mood. Paid for an hour but only got 30 min. She said she was hungry. Very little roaming and to rough on the flip. It was a total 180 from last time. And I even tipped 60 for the first visit so I know I tipped good.

TonyTiger724
07-09-15, 18:14
Survive the monsoon on Tuesday and made it to Mountain Aire Massage. Some language barrier, older Asian lady. Nice boobs, table shower showed me what to expect. Worth the $ and drive.

TonyTiger724
07-09-15, 18:16
I'm torn on this one. Mae Li (sp?) greeted me. She had a decent face and a thin, sexy body. She looked hot and I definitely wanted extras. Table shower was alright. Massage was really good. She used lots of pressure which was great because my back actually needed a good rub. She allowed touching and roaming and didn't cover me. She touch my junk more than once. Unfortunately, no he. She lotioned my hand and had me self serve. I'm bummed I didn't get what I wanted, but the massage was great and she was sexy. I'll probably go back and see if she offers more on second visit. If nothing else the massage was good.I got jerked off twice. The table shower she used soap and got me hard. Then after a good back rub I flipped, she wouldn't take shirt off but pulled boobs out of bra, shirt was so low it didn't hide anything. Did the HE and started massaging my legs, I got hard again so she finished me again.

BKIndy
07-09-15, 22:39
Don't post a lot but hit up Taylirsville today around 1030. Think her name was May? She is in her late 30's. Eay 40's. I went with a light massage and got teased a lot. I was able to roam all over. The flip was better than expected and knew the whole menu was available. Left very happy at $125.

DuggerJug
07-10-15, 07:08
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys would consider the best massage parlor? I have been to about 5 and have been a little disappointed. It has changed in the last couple of years. I have gone to Mountain, good massage but older lady. On the flip it was good but it was very robotic. Have gone to the one on 86th off of Michigan, can't remember name but the girl would leave to room every 10 minutes to talk to another girl. Just when I would get relaxed she would leave, really annoying. Then tried one in Fishers on 116th street across from the Starbucks. Older woman but great body. Massage was not very good but was generous on the flip. I am wanting someone that is a good massasuse and excellent on the flip. Sound like Lilly at Mountain would be a change I have gone there for about a month now. Maybe the girls have rotated. Just curious on what you guys think. I don't want someone that is to old. Maybe late 20's early 30's. Tried about 5 different places and have not found the right one.I'm sure opinions vary, but suite g on south madison to me is the best. The two girls I have had there are both attractive. The one has very large breasts for an asian, and the amenities are phenomenal. The menu gets a little pricey which is why, due to budgetary constraints, I am sometimes forced to try other locations.

TR7575
07-10-15, 10:41
I tried East for the first time last week. I saw Lisa, who was about a 6. Massage was uninspired and half hearted. I left happy after some very gentle urging on my part, but that was also pretty rudimentary. I may try again to see if things get better, but maybe not.

It's definitely hit or miss out there with the ladies turning over so frequently. I wish you all better experiences than mine.

Bbl1950
07-11-15, 09:36
Is she around? Would like to get together with her again.

I Love Hjs 2
07-12-15, 11:28
When I came in, I was a little overly enthusiastic in my hello. (I don't know why) Girl who came to the front must have took that as my being a regular. She gave me the old "long time, no see. " I've never been there before. Very good TS. Massage was decent enough with light teasing. Next thinig I know, the door rings like four times in a row. I think there were only two girls there. (The other one being the tall girl from the place further up Michigan road a bit) Due to you bastards barraging the place with business, she cut my hour massage short, but she made up for it. Lifted up her shirt for full acess and she actually had a nice pair. At one point I started gently rubbing the little man in the boat ovet the top of her tights. She smiled as she was finishing me, saying "stop, but then opening her legs wider. Excellent finish with direction and overall best experience I've had in a while. Would have asked her name, but she thought she knew me, so I didn't want to ruin things. 7/10 provider on AMP scale.

SexCreation110
07-12-15, 11:52
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-and-m-a-s-s-a-g-e-w-brandee-317-863-950/12266293

I've got an apt on Tuesday, and would like to know what to expect. Thanks in advance.

Mwdude
07-12-15, 20:34
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-and-m-a-s-s-a-g-e-w-brandee-317-863-950/12266293

I've got an apt on Tuesday, and would like to know what to expect. Thanks in advance.I would expect a massage.

Morkun
07-12-15, 21:17
When I came in, I was a little overly enthusiastic in my hello. (I don't know why) Girl who came to the front must have took that as my being a regular. She gave me the old "long time, no see. " I've never been there before. Very good TS. Massage was decent enough with light teasing. Next thinig I know, the door rings like four times in a row. I think there were only two girls there. (The other one being the tall girl from the place further up Michigan road a bit) Due to you bastards barraging the place with business, she cut my hour massage short, but she made up for it. Lifted up her shirt for full acess and she actually had a nice pair. At one point I started gently rubbing the little man in the boat ovet the top of her tights. She smiled as she was finishing me, saying "stop, but then opening her legs wider. Excellent finish with direction and overall best experience I've had in a while. Would have asked her name, but she thought she knew me, so I didn't want to ruin things. 7/10 provider on AMP scale.May I know how much is the total cost?

Jjbee62
07-13-15, 00:16

I've got an apt on Tuesday, and would like to know what to expect. Thanks in advance.Looking at the ad, I would expect a massage and only a massage without even the slightest suggestion of anything except for a massage. Chances are it will be a good massage, unless you try to roam, or try for a happy ending, in which case it will probably be over.

SexCreation110
07-13-15, 00:37
Is because she sent pics and I had to email her since her full phone number wasnt listed in the ad. The pics she sent werent nudes or anything, but she said more were coming. That is atupical of a basic massage in my experience. I appreciate the input that I've received thus far, but unless anyone out there has actual knowledge of what to expect, I don't need any more guesses. I can guess on my own, LOL. Thanks again.

Looking at the ad, I would expect a massage and only a massage without even the slightest suggestion of anything except for a massage. Chances are it will be a good massage, unless you try to roam, or try for a happy ending, in which case it will probably be over.

GwSmith10
07-13-15, 02:20
I've been around p-ony and other east side places, but wondering if anyone had any info on this place. Feel like I'll just run into older mamasan then young girls.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-college-student-meet-my-new-friend-for-a-full-body-massage-317-728-0320/12648320

AchyBreaky
07-13-15, 07:03
The rates are. 8 for an hr. I unfortunately got on her mail list and get daily updates on her. Pretty clear she doesn't offer any extras.

Looking at the ad, I would expect a massage and only a massage without even the slightest suggestion of anything except for a massage. Chances are it will be a good massage, unless you try to roam, or try for a happy ending, in which case it will probably be over.

SexCreation110
07-13-15, 10:01
Thanks to the guys who responded with info about Brandee. I won't be wasting my time with her tomorrow. $80 for a shitty massage and having hear complaints about a boyfriend- nah! I reckon I can figure out a better way to spend my money.

Jjbee62
07-13-15, 10:21
I've been around p-ony and other east side places, but wondering if anyone had any info on this place. Feel like I'll just run into older mamasan then young girls.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-college-student-meet-my-new-friend-for-a-full-body-massage-317-728-0320/12648320I went 1 time, never again.

On the plus side, the place us nice and clean and the massage was very thorough, including hands feet and scalp. There was even a bit of a tease before the flip.

The negatives, decent looking 40 year old masseuse. No happiness available and was quite aggressive in keeping me covered at all times, including for the table shower. I like a firm, deep massage. She repeatedly tried to dig deep into bines. I had problems walking for 2 days because of the bruising.

To top it off, she asked for a tip.

Ilapp
07-13-15, 10:29
Is because she sent pics and I had to email her since her full phone number wasnt listed in the ad. The pics she sent werent nudes or anything, but she said more were coming. That is atupical of a basic massage in my experience. I appreciate the input that I've received thus far, but unless anyone out there has actual knowledge of what to expect, I don't need any more guesses. I can guess on my own, LOL. Thanks again.It is all there if you look.

Jjbee62
07-13-15, 11:31
Is because she sent pics and I had to email her since her full phone number wasnt listed in the ad. The pics she sent werent nudes or anything, but she said more were coming. That is atupical of a basic massage in my experience. I appreciate the input that I've received thus far, but unless anyone out there has actual knowledge of what to expect, I don't need any more guesses. I can guess on my own, LOL. Thanks again.Forgive my intrusion. I looked at a few things such as a low post count and linking what appears to be a non-sexual, therapeutic massage ad, and assumed you were not yet an expert on the world of sensual massage.

For those others, who might not have achieved your level of mastery, here's a little guide to spot the difference between the different types: Therapeutic, Happy Ending and Frustrating. For clarification a frustrating massage is exactly the same as a happy ending massage, except there's no happy ending.

A therapeutic massage requires an appointment, usually a few hours and sometimes a few days in advance. Happy ending massages will almost never put you off for more than a few hours, although some providers will double book, flake out or fail to keep the appointment.

Therapeutic massage ads include words like: certified, Swedish, deep tissue and therapeutic. HE ads have words like: erotic, nude, happy, release, satisfaction, mutual and sensual. Note, the word sensual, without at least 2 other words from this list means it will probably be a frustrating massage.

Therapeutic massage rates are usually between $60-$85/hour, typically 1 hour minimum. HE sessions often advertise 30 minute sessions are available. Rates for a massage parlor are usually $60-$70/hour with a non-advertised tip required for the HE. Private HE rates generally fall in the $100-$200 range, although additional charges my be encountered.

With a therapeutic massage your only risk is of a poor massage. If you choose an AMP for your HE massage, you risk getting a bad massage, a frustrating massage or a massage from Jackie Chan's grandmother. With a private provider HE massage you risk all of the above plus an allergic reaction to cat, dog ferret or goat hair, illness caused by mold, mildew, fungus, fleas or plague infected rats, being robbed by a brother, pimp, stepfather or militant lesbian lover, being raped by a sheepdog or contracting hepatitis or HIV from a carelessly discarded needle.

If you just want a good massage, get a therapeutic massage. If you want a HE massage go to an AMP. If you want a complete surprise pick a random BP body rub advertiser.

Or just read the forum.

I Love Hjs 2
07-13-15, 12:19

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-college-student-meet-my-new-friend-for-a-full-body-massage-317-728-0320/12648320Does no one RTFF anymore? This has been discussed repeatedly.

TheBlindman
07-13-15, 17:21
Too many new posters wanting info the last few weeks. Everyone is new once, but do your research and take a few for the team. Provide input to the site and you will be better received when posting questions.

Mwdude
07-13-15, 21:39
Does no one RTFF anymore? This has been discussed repeatedly.I agree. I'd kill for a lady to give me some RTFF this week.

Mnyez
07-13-15, 23:04
I have seen Amy a few times and self service is all I get. Has anyone experienced anything different? Pm me details please.

Jjbee62
07-14-15, 09:23
I have seen Amy a few times and self service is all I get. Has anyone experienced anything different? Pm me details please.Which Amy in Castleton? Is this Amy at one of the Castleton AMPs, or is this some Amy working from one of the Castleton hotels? If all you get is self service, why do you keep going back to the same person at a location so shrouded in mystery that you don't dare give any clue to its location?

How is anyone supposed to know if the Amy they have had a different experience with is the same Amy? And why should they PM you the details when they have probably already posted a complete report right here?

Are you blonde? I only ask because you remind me of an old girlfriend who kept hinting she had a great surprise for me for Christmas. I went out and spent big bucks, bought her everything she could have possibly wanted. Turns out the surprise was, after she got all her presents, she was dumping me. If you're her, I don't want to date you again, but I would be happy to find out you've put on 60 pounds and really gone downhill.

DuggerJug
07-14-15, 10:22
Forgive my intrusion. I looked at a few things such as a low post count and linking what appears to be a non-sexual, therapeutic massage ad, and assumed you were not yet an expert on the world of sensual massage.

For those others, who might not have achieved your level of mastery, here's a little guide to spot the difference between the different types: Therapeutic, Happy Ending and Frustrating. For clarification a frustrating massage is exactly the same as a happy ending massage, except there's no happy ending.

A therapeutic massage requires an appointment, usually a few hours and sometimes a few days in advance. Happy ending massages will almost never put you off for more than a few hours, although some providers will double book, flake out or fail to keep the appointment.

Therapeutic massage ads include words like: certified, Swedish, deep tissue and therapeutic. HE ads have words like: erotic, nude, happy, release, satisfaction, mutual and sensual. Note, the word sensual, without at least 2 other words from this list means it will probably be a frustrating massage.

Therapeutic massage rates are usually between $60-$85/hour, typically 1 hour minimum. HE sessions often advertise 30 minute sessions are available. Rates for a massage parlor are usually $60-$70/hour with a non-advertised tip required for the HE. Private HE rates generally fall in the $100-$200 range, although additional charges my be encountered.

With a therapeutic massage your only risk is of a poor massage. If you choose an AMP for your HE massage, you risk getting a bad massage, a frustrating massage or a massage from Jackie Chan's grandmother. With a private provider HE massage you risk all of the above plus an allergic reaction to cat, dog ferret or goat hair, illness caused by mold, mildew, fungus, fleas or plague infected rats, being robbed by a brother, pimp, stepfather or militant lesbian lover, being raped by a sheepdog or contracting hepatitis or HIV from a carelessly discarded needle.

If you just want a good massage, get a therapeutic massage. If you want a HE massage go to an AMP. If you want a complete surprise pick a random BP body rub advertiser.

Or just read the forum.Buddy, that post should be framed, and hung on the wall as you enter this forum. I don't think anyone could have summed it up better. Well done.

John2526
07-14-15, 12:39
I'm a senior member from the DC area, coming to town for work later this week.

I tried to RTFF, but the abbreviations you guys use are commendable in making the references cryptic.

Some AMP's I found on another site are far from the city center where I'm staying (near the Capitol building).

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me with adult fun options in the vicinity (I won't have a car), it woul be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Spriteboy
07-14-15, 14:40
Had a nice dream about this location. Met with Cindy. Outstanding table shower with bare hands all over everything. I must say I was very clean down there. Then off to a light touch massage that was very complete. . 6 for the hour + . 4 tip.

HunterGatherer
07-14-15, 15:20
I have made several stops here recently. Someone posted previously about the 40 (something working here. Every time I have stopped by she is the only one working.

About a 6. 5 on the AMP scale. Real A-cups. Gives a good massage and is enthusiastic about it. Goes for it even before the flip. Unlike most, finished the massage after completion. Apologized profusely because we couldn't go twice the first time I was there. We made it for it on the last visit.

Perhaps because I am a repeat client, but I was able to put my hands anywhere I wanted to. No idea if FS is available, but I haven't needed to find out yet either.

Doesn't press for tips, although I did, of course.

Hopefully she doesn't disappear before I make another run for the cedars.

Forgot It
07-14-15, 16:32
Is because she sent pics and I had to email her since her full phone number wasnt listed in the ad. The pics she sent werent nudes or anything, but she said more were coming. That is atupical of a basic massage in my experience. I appreciate the input that I've received thus far, but unless anyone out there has actual knowledge of what to expect, I don't need any more guesses. I can guess on my own, LOL. Thanks again.My guess is more than a standard massage is offered. I have seen her in pics elsewhere some time ago (can't remember where) and think she may be fun. Today is Tuesday. How did your appointment with her go? PM is fine if she was "shy".

F / I.

Bester1972
07-14-15, 19:47
I've seen all three of those ladies, Amy, Brandee, and Bianca. Amy is the most fun but she has to be comfortable with you. You have to self finish but she will help. The other two are pretty much legit massage. Nothing extra. It really is tough to find a good massage and a HE. PM if you had any other experience with these ladies.

My guess is more than a standard massage is offered. I have seen her in pics elsewhere some time ago (can't remember where) and think she may be fun. Today is Tuesday. How did your appointment with her go? PM is fine if she was "shy".

F / I.

IrishGuy11
07-15-15, 14:16
Saw the Sunrise in the Keys with Angela today and had a great time. Went there last week and had a different, somewhat attractive girl and still had fun. But when I left last week, I'd seen the cuter Angela straightening another room and wanted to come back to try her. Glad I did.

Angela is a lot of fun. I say she's about a 7. The massage was great and really got my juices flowing. Lotys of roaming. Flip was superb. She was wearing a sports bra so easy access for lots of nip nibbling. She has really sensitive nips and it seemed like it was driving her crazy. I like it when the girl seems to be enjoying it too (or at least acting like she does). No see-section scar which seems rare around here. She mostly steered me away from the wetlands but I think it may have been that time of the month. Felt a little thick down there. I did get a quick touch in there though. Anyway it's been a long time since I've had a finish that felt that good. She kept playing with it afterwards rubbing the tip (Don't touch the tip! Overall it was a great time. Will definitely repeat with her. Paid 6 + 5. Might be more in store on repeat visits.Thanks since based on this I went yesterday and met with Linda. Not quite the experience you had with Angela and very average looks and body but great massage and strong finish. Would go again but hope to get Angela.

Jjbee62
07-15-15, 14:46
I'm a senior member from the DC area, coming to town for work later this week.

I tried to RTFF, but the abbreviations you guys use are commendable in making the references cryptic.

Some AMP's I found on another site are far from the city center where I'm staying (near the Capitol building).

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me with adult fun options in the vicinity (I won't have a car), it woul be much appreciated.

Thanks!As far as AMPs go, you're out of luck anywhere close to downtown, and incall options nearby tend to be in questionable areas. However, most outcall options should be willing to come to your hotel. Some of the other seniors can probably give you names.

For AMPs, a taxi will run probably $25 one way to get to a decent one. Another option is the bus, depending on your free time. Route 31 will drop you a block or less from the AMP on Madison Avenue Suite G, reviews can be found by searching Madison, Coin, Lowe's and Greenwood. Route 34 will get you close to 86th and Michigan Road. There's a place on Michigan, search Angel or Bent, and on 86th, search Mermaid or Popeyes.

Hope that's some help.

Bbl1950
07-15-15, 18:39
Went south to G. Didi (was there and gave decent massage with some teasing prior to the flip. Allowed some roaming and left happy. Did not opt for TS but will next time. Should be interesting.

JhnSmth
07-15-15, 19:15
Went to the RB today. I know I said before I wouldn't stay there ever again if Jessica wasn't there, but they had a new girl there tonight. So, I took a chance. She goes by Judy. And wow. Best massage I have ever gotten at an AMP. Very nice. She was very friendly and open. And I got the distinct impression she would have been open to a lot more, but alas, I was in no shape to continue once I figured that out. I left extremely happy. I will repeat again soon so she remembers my face. Standard half hour. Tipped. 4.

PrinterMike
07-16-15, 12:10
So I was at the fair and bumped into an old friend who told me about a new 4 H group out west. Hadn't seen any news on it so I thought I would share his experience. Location has parking in the back and a side walk between two buildings that leads to a side entrance. This seemed nice and private upon entry but he noted that on leaving he was acutely aware of the fact that had he not checked in on the club in the am, a restaurant crowd would be watching him depart. Price to join the club is standard 40/60.

He met member ViVi who was pleasant enough. 6 on the scale, dark hair. Fair to midland massage, not setting any records here, but does climb on the table and straddle for parts of it. He's a fan of that. Said it allows him to move his arms and hands which he did freely. Interestingly enough, about 20 minutes into their meeting the girls mom popped her head in for a check in. While he initially thought maybe something fun was about to occur, it was more of a chaperone move.

He said he was a little concerned that might spoil the meeting, but turns out it didn't. Not At All. Just required discretion. As such he didn't feel comfortable telling me anymore detail. I pressed and only got this last tidbit, house plus 1. Said it reminded him of the old days. But he's old so everything reminds him of that. You might could reach out to him if you know him or have seniority in 4 H, but I don't know how that would help since he's not even on the board. Odd really. As always YMMV.

Best, Mike.

Oksure499
07-16-15, 14:49
Visited the Knights a couple of times in the past few weeks. Attendant both times was Jenny a 7/10. Good TS, decent massage, full menu. No bargains to be had, Jenny is a shrewd negotiator. If you enjoy saran-wrap and teeth you will dig this place. Might repeat in a pinch but not likely. Probably time for the roadie to JoeJin.

Bbl1950
07-16-15, 16:38
Met with Julie. Cute 7/10. A / be's upstairs which she let me nibble and play with which she seemed to enjoy. Went further South but no go. Aunt Flow may have been visiting. Was told TS was "broken" but left happy. Besides the fact the place smells like the next door restaurant a good experience.

AchyBreaky
07-16-15, 20:00
I also had a visit with judy. Hh with a 7/10 masseuse. Very thorough and relaxing, had an adorable personality, pretty shy really. But I got the std for the std rate.

In other news, visited CTM a while back, what a dreadful experience. Tina (6/10) was the masseuse, and answered the door 3 times in my hh visit! Then she pulled a switcher-roo and I flipped to find a new masseuse. She (of course) offers no extras, and tina came back in and was no help either. Pretty much a complete waste of a good hh.

Met with Julie. Cute 7/10. A / be's upstairs which she let me nibble and play with which she seemed to enjoy. Went further South but no go. Aunt Flow may have been visiting. Was told TS was "broken" but left happy. Besides the fact the place smells like the next door restaurant a good experience.

Panthers919
07-16-15, 22:29
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I saw Yoki again tonight. She didn't remember me, but she appreciated that I remembered her name. I showed up less than an hour before closed, but she didn't seem to mind and was very accommodating. I'd give her a 7 on the AMP scale (nice body, cute face, quiet persona). I would bump her up to an 8 if she'd dress a little sexier. She had thin sweatpants and hooded top. Massage was very good again. She's very thorough and detail oriented during massage and cleanup. Even after a hh session, I feel like I got an hour's worth. She didn't mind my light roaming. I left happy after the flip; paid standard for hh plus standard tip her helping hands.

JamesHunt76
07-16-15, 23:32
Avon? Anyone been to Lina? PM me if you must! I'm headed out that way tomorrow.

XandirHunt
07-17-15, 00:10
Avon? Anyone been to Lina? PM me if you must! I'm headed out that way tomorrow.Sent ya a PM.

JamesHunt76
07-17-15, 00:33
Any Suite the regulars on here. PM me.

JamesHunt76
07-17-15, 13:14
Looks like my post got auto edited. Suite Dingo near The Bimmer. Any regular here send me a PM. Have some questions. I always get asked "you been here before?" But always get treated like a new guy.

SuperMtta
07-17-15, 21:17
Decided to visit Suite 2 on the east side. I must say not to much going on. There were two older lady's there. I would say a 6 on the AMP scale, short and petite. The massage was good. I was left uncovered pretty much through to the end. Then the flip and nothing. Only light rubbing when she was wiping me down. Over all not that great for me.

KenMoore
07-18-15, 01:12
I assume Amy is still on vacation. Anyone know how the July masseuses are looking at SoHo? THANKS!

Glaucon
07-18-15, 08:39
Soooo, in my ever expanding efforts to overshare, I stopped by the mermaids yesterday and had my usual excellent massage. What was report worthy was what happened while I was getting said massage. It seems one of my fellow patrons had stopped off at the toilet before heading back to one of the rooms. Apparently he must have REALLY had to go because I hear this sound as of water flowing and then just a lot of very angry mandarin.

What ensued was a hilarious dialogue of apologies, and an attempt to explain a plunger, and my therapist updating me on the drama while laughing her head off and saying "shit! Shit everywhere!

I'm going to guess he didn't leave happy.

Mwdude
07-18-15, 08:53
Soooo, in my ever expanding efforts to overshare, I stopped by the mermaids yesterday and had my usual excellent massage. What was report worthy was what happened while I was getting said massage. It seems one of my fellow patrons had stopped off at the toilet before heading back to one of the rooms. Apparently he must have REALLY had to go because I hear this sound as of water flowing and then just a lot of very angry mandarin.

What ensued was a hilarious dialogue of apologies, and an attempt to explain a plunger, and my therapist updating me on the drama while laughing her head off and saying "shit! Shit everywhere!

I'm going to guess he didn't leave happy.If he took a huge dump, I'm going to bet he left plenty happy.

Member #5909
07-18-15, 12:06
Went to the mermaid again on Wednesday, the lady that was available was Ice, which I'd heard good things. She was decently aggressive during ts, awesome massage, glided her fingers on me before flip which really got me going. On flip she knew exactly what to do, I didn't have to ask which was awesome. She made sure I left happy while kissing my chest, awesome experience and would definitely see her again. She left a couple of times during massage which was a tad annoying, but worth it, . 4 for tip which I thought was std, she acted like she wanted more but that was all the extra I brought, not sure how much to bring next time.

The next day I went to the mountains, to my delight, Mei Li was the one there, I'd heard of her so I was excited. She was wearing something really sexy which made her the hottest AMP I've been with. Light teasing in ts, spent a long time on my back during massage, on flip she wanted me to do myself, after some pleading, she started to do it but stopped and insisted I do it, I guess the situation and the complete disinterest by her was a turn off as I couldn't even finish myself and she was wanting me to hurry, maybe she just didn't like me or something, but she was nice and was hot, maybe better luck next time? Still tipped. 4 which seemed to make her happy.

Win some, lose some.

Diet Peach
07-18-15, 21:25
I concur! A promise is a promise. Shhhh!

Cheech15
07-18-15, 21:46
Happy to post for the first time here. I finally manned up and made my first visit to an AMP. I was a little nervous and a bit akward, but the trip was a success. Got the hh massage, got a girl named Cindy around 30 with a nice petite body. She showed some signs on the flip, I showed them back, and she quickly to busy on a HE. Definitely going back to see what else is on the menu.

Cheech15
07-18-15, 21:57
Happy to post here for the first time. I finally manned up and made my first visit to an AMP. I was definitely nervous and a but awkward, but had a successful trip. Opted for the hh and got a girl named Cindy around 30 with a nice petite body. She gave a decent massage, showed some signs at the flip, I showed some back, and she quickly got busy on a HE. Will definitely be back to see what else is on the menu.

Ho Beau
07-19-15, 01:05
I'm not sure why code words like RB for Red Bean are so widely used on this forum. IT COULD BE because posters are not able to correctly spell out the full name. I say this because the grammar, spelling and punctuation in this forum is at best at the level of a fifth grader. And in saying that I have to apologize to all the fifth graders out there. IT COULD ALSO BE because these posters think there that by doing so it in some way encrypts the information. This is not true, as even the posters admit. When asked to clarify a code word, they respond with the standard moniker RTTF. Which means if you read back 20 posts you will find an un-encoded reference to the information sought. IT COULD BE that the posters believe that by using code words LEO will not understand the message. Perhaps there is a universe somewhere where no law enforcement officer is capable of scanning back 20 messages and de-cyphering the message for himself, but it is not this universe. IT COULD BE because the use of code words gives legal isolation between the poster and the activities he is reporting. This is best exemplified by the disclaimer "I had a dream". If you believe this you really need to have a talk with your layer.

So, what is the real effect of the use of code words? Clearly, all they do is to inhibit communication with other mongers that travel into or out of a region. This jargon is an impediment to them both to learn from your experience and to contribute their experiences to you so that you may learn from them.

And yet that is the expressed purpose of the site. Go figure.

HB.

Mwdude
07-19-15, 09:16
If you believe this you really need to have a talk with your layer.Freudian slip, Mr Hobo?

Jjbee62
07-19-15, 09:30
I'm not sure why code words like RB for Red Bean are so widely used on this forum. IT COULD BE because posters are not able to correctly spell out the full name. I say this because the grammar, spelling and punctuation in this forum is at best at the level of a fifth grader. And in saying that I have to apologize to all the fifth graders out there. IT COULD ALSO BE because these posters think there that by doing so it in some way encrypts the information. This is not true, as even the posters admit. When asked to clarify a code word, they respond with the standard moniker RTTF. Which means if you read back 20 posts you will find an un-encoded reference to the information sought. IT COULD BE that the posters believe that by using code words LEO will not understand the message. Perhaps there is a universe somewhere where no law enforcement officer is capable of scanning back 20 messages and de-cyphering the message for himself, but it is not this universe. IT COULD BE because the use of code words gives legal isolation between the poster and the activities he is reporting. This is best exemplified by the disclaimer "I had a dream". If you believe this you really need to have a talk with your layer.

So, what is the real effect of the use of code words? Clearly, all they do is to inhibit communication with other mongers that travel into or out of a region. This jargon is an impediment to them both to learn from your experience and to contribute their experiences to you so that you may learn from them.

And yet that is the expressed purpose of the site. Go figure.

HB.I've learned, through making the same mistake, not to criticize others for their language skills.

"I say this because the grammar, spelling and punctuation in this forum is at best at the level of a fifth grader. ".

The corrected version:

I say this because the grammar, spelling and punctuation, in this forum, are, at best, at the level of a fifth grader.

If you were able to read the forum, and discover the meanings of various code words, why are you complaining?

Locally, there is some paranoia concerning LEO. It may be justified. Every few years, our local LE goes on a sweep and AMPs are closed all over the city. This leads to a year of unhappiness. Perhaps it does no good to be discreet, or maybe it forces uncle to use his limited entrapment budget on the more obvious offenders.

I do share your feelings about the dreamers. It does seem rather silly. No prosecutor is going to attempt a conviction based solely on an anonymous posting, on a website such as this one.

Here's a strategy you might try, be courteous and ask a local senior. I get polite PMs quite often, asking for clarification, and I'm sure others receive the same. I always try to be helpful.

LingusUs41
07-19-15, 10:30
I've learned, through making the same mistake, not to criticize others for their language skills.

"I say this because the grammar, spelling and punctuation in this forum is at best at the level of a fifth grader. ".

The corrected version:

I say this because the grammar, spelling and punctuation, in this forum, are, at best, at the level of a fifth grader.

If you were able to read the forum, and discover the meanings of various code words, why are you complaining?

Locally, there is some paranoia concerning LEO. It may be justified. Every few years, our local LE goes on a sweep and AMPs are closed all over the city. This leads to a year of unhappiness. Perhaps it does no good to be discreet, or maybe it forces uncle to use his limited entrapment budget on the more obvious offenders.

I do share your feelings about the dreamers. It does seem rather silly. No prosecutor is going to attempt a conviction based solely on an anonymous posting, on a website such as this one.

Here's a strategy you might try, be courteous and ask a local senior. I get polite PMs quite often, asking for clarification, and I'm sure others receive the same. I always try to be helpful.Whom be this LE and LEO you beeze speakings aloud. What azheen message perlar duz dey be at. Cans me gets happy indings. Tanx lingus-bob.

JhnSmth
07-19-15, 21:56
I went to the Bean tonight, but there was a sign saying closed back tomorrow. Disappointed, I decided to give CL a try. Saw an ad for a new place on Shadeland. Very nice inside. Smelled good and looked clean. The tables are much more comfortable than the Bean. The girl was very short and pudgy. The massage itself was alright. Not great but didn't suck. Didn't think much would happen as she covered me and left me covered for 10 minutes or so. But then she took the cover off and brought out the oil. Lots of attention to the glutes. Then some light touching of the boys. On the flip she told me to self serve. I told her no, she should do it. Tried to tell me it would be. 6 for that. I said twenty. We settled on 40 after I told her to nevermind then. It was ok. Not much pride in her work. She stopped before I finished and started cleaning me up. I was like WTF? So she finished. Comes with a free table shower at the end. So, 100 for the hour. Probably won't go back unless I'm in a similar situation in the future.

Jjbee62
07-20-15, 00:18
I went to the Bean tonight, but there was a sign saying closed back tomorrow. Disappointed, I decided to give CL a try. Saw an ad for a new place on Shadeland. Very nice inside. Smelled good and looked clean. The tables are much more comfortable than the Bean. The girl was very short and pudgy. The massage itself was alright. Not great but didn't suck. Didn't think much would happen as she covered me and left me covered for 10 minutes or so. But then she took the cover off and brought out the oil. Lots of attention to the glutes. Then some light touching of the boys. On the flip she told me to self serve. I told her no, she should do it. Tried to tell me it would be. 6 for that. I said twenty. We settled on 40 after I told her to nevermind then. It was ok. Not much pride in her work. She stopped before I finished and started cleaning me up. I was like WTF? So she finished. Comes with a free table shower at the end. So, 100 for the hour. Probably won't go back unless I'm in a similar situation in the future.Thanks for saving me a trip. I saw the place advertising recently and was considering stopping by. I believe it's in the same place another place was several years ago.

Jjbee62
07-20-15, 22:25
For a few weeks I've been fighting the urge to go get some of my kinks rubbed out. I almost gave in last week, when I passed through Taylorsville on my way to Columbus. But I didn't have the cash and couldn't find my bank ATM close enough. Then I saw the little ad from JordanLexi, pregnant Latina who will be visiting from Chicago. UTR, reviews are good, picture she sent is appealing, but she won't be here until next week, and I won't be able to do that.

Then today, I decided to glance through CL, something I rarely do, and saw an ad for a new place in Greenwood. It's pretty convenient to me, I had some time and ad says they are open until 10 pm and will even schedule appointments for after 10. I just had to give in and TOFTT.

It's located right on 31 at Main, so not the mist discreet location. There might be parking in the rear. When I arrived, lot was completely empty with only the Open sign to let me know someone was home.

Mamasan met me at the door and I lost a lot of enthusiasm. However, after payment and getting comfortable, the door opened to someone much better. Her name is Tina, 7/10 face, 6/10 body, probably in the 40 year range. Thin, but breasts and stomach a bit flabby.

Generally speaking, when the girl comes in wearing jeans, it's not a good sign, however, she was also wearing a shirt that said "Happy Happy Happy". Her massage was good, firm, but not too firm, alternated with a very good light touch. Her English is sufficient, there was no language barrier. She spent a lot of time doing a good job on back, shoulders and neck and plenty of time on the lowest back, even did a good scalp and foot massage. For arms and legs she mostly limited to the sensual rub, no digging deep. She climbed all over the table while working on my back, which I enjoy. On the flip she found the muscle that most needed attention.

Upstairs roaming was okay, but downstairs was external only. Her finishing technique was excellent and everything ended happily. Afterwards went for my table shower, which was very well done. I walked out the door a few minutes short of my hour, but I'm not complaining.

I don't know if this is one of the Tinas who has worked elsewhere, but in my opinion she's worth a visit if you're just looking for a decent massage with a standard finish. Damage was 6 + 4. I was told the table shower is free tonight, so it might be an extra 10 at some point.

Bbl1950
07-22-15, 11:35
For a few weeks I've been fighting the urge to go get some of my kinks rubbed out. I almost gave in last week, when I passed through Taylorsville on my way to Columbus. But I didn't have the cash and couldn't find my bank ATM close enough. Then I saw the little ad from JordanLexi, pregnant Latina who will be visiting from Chicago. UTR, reviews are good, picture she sent is appealing, but she won't be here until next week, and I won't be able to do that.

Then today, I decided to glance through CL, something I rarely do, and saw an ad for a new place in Greenwood. It's pretty convenient to me, I had some time and ad says they are open until 10 pm and will even schedule appointments for after 10. I just had to give in and TOFTT.

It's located right on 31 at Main, so not the mist discreet location. There might be parking in the rear. When I arrived, lot was completely empty with only the Open sign to let me know someone was home.

Mamasan met me at the door and I lost a lot of enthusiasm. However, after payment and getting comfortable, the door opened to someone much better. Her name is Tina, 7/10 face, 6/10 body, probably in the 40 year range. Thin, but breasts and stomach a bit flabby.

Generally speaking, when the girl comes in wearing jeans, it's not a good sign, however, she was also wearing a shirt that said "Happy Happy Happy". Her massage was good, firm, but not too firm, alternated with a very good light touch. Her English is sufficient, there was no language barrier. She spent a lot of time doing a good job on back, shoulders and neck and plenty of time on the lowest back, even did a good scalp and foot massage. For arms and legs she mostly limited to the sensual rub, no digging deep. She climbed all over the table while working on my back, which I enjoy. On the flip she found the muscle that most needed attention.

Upstairs roaming was okay, but downstairs was external only. Her finishing technique was excellent and everything ended happily. Afterwards went for my table shower, which was very well done. I walked out the door a few minutes short of my hour, but I'm not complaining.

I don't know if this is one of the Tinas who has worked elsewhere, but in my opinion she's worth a visit if you're just looking for a decent massage with a standard finish. Damage was 6 + 4. I was told the table shower is free tonight, so it might be an extra 10 at some point.Also stopped to check it out. No private parking. Was also greeted by Mamasan but Tina came in for massage and TS. She's 7/10. Massage and TS were both good. TS was also free for 1st time but believe it's only $5 in the future. Left satisfied.

Ho Beau
07-24-15, 00:54
I scanned BP and picked a AMP on Madison Ave. When I arrived I was pleased at how inconspicuous it looked. I entered and was immediately shown to private room that was quite nice. I paid the sixty dollar fee for a one hour massage and stripped down for business.

I asked for a table shower and was given one. The water was appropriately hot, which was nice. The cleaning was unremarkable. Only a very slight bit of teasing.

Back to the room for ten minutes of lame back rub. To call it a massage would be an injustice to the art. On the flip the attention shifted right to my dick which was promptly doused with an excessive amount of oil and accompanied by some gently stroking. This is good, I thought. I then asked if extras were available and the girl shook her head indicating a lack of understanding of the question. I then translated into the universal dialect of AMPs - "sucky fucky". Which got a similar head shake indicating lack of understanding of the question.

At this point the girl. No wait the 40-something cow. Drew the arabic numbers 1 - 5 - 0 on her palm followed by a hand gesture wherein she alternately put her hand over her pussy then over her mouth then drew out the arabic numbers again. Now I am not a sign language expert, and I could certainly be wrong, but I interpreted this as "$150 for sucky-fucky".

I laughed and said just finish the massage. As either a good faith gesture or as an attempt to market her wares, she removed her tits from her bra and exhibited the most unappetizing areolas I've seen this decade. Then she put my hand in her panties for me to explore the parched desert between her legs.

I engaged in a little self serve and she joined in with a little ass play. When I encouraged it she left the room to don a nitrile glove and went three knuckles deep in my stink. This was as arousing as a proctology exam. She used so much lube that I expect to have anal leekage for a week.

This was the point, thirty minutes into and hour session, when I concluded this was a lost cause. It was time to cut my losses and leave. Which I did.

The girl asked for a tip. I guess the language barrier wasn't a problem now. I told her to "buy low and sell high". She looked confused, so I clarified that I paid for an hour and only got a half hour of half ass service. She was still confused, so I pointed to the clock and left.

IF this sounds too harsh, I invite you to try a real AMP. Warren, OH might be the closest. There you get what you pay for. And not from a 45 year old Hag. If you go, ask for Nana or Lisa. And tell hat Ho Beau sent you.

Jjbee62
07-24-15, 09:20
I scanned BP and picked a AMP on Madison Ave. When I arrived I was pleased at how inconspicuous it looked. I entered and was immediately shown to private room that was quite nice. I paid the sixty dollar fee for a one hour massage and stripped down for business.

I asked for a table shower and was given one. The water was appropriately hot, which was nice. The cleaning was unremarkable. Only a very slight bit of teasing.

Back to the room for ten minutes of lame back rub. To call it a massage would be an injustice to the art. On the flip the attention shifted right to my dick which was promptly doused with an excessive amount of oil and accompanied by some gently stroking. This is good, I thought. I then asked if extras were available and the girl shook her head indicating a lack of understanding of the question. I then translated into the universal dialect of AMPs - "sucky fucky". Which got a similar head shake indicating lack of understanding of the question.

At this point the girl. No wait the 40-something cow. Drew the arabic numbers 1 - 5 - 0 on her palm followed by a hand gesture wherein she alternately put her hand over her pussy then over her mouth then drew out the arabic numbers again. Now I am not a sign language expert, and I could certainly be wrong, but I interpreted this as "$150 for sucky-fucky".

I laughed and said just finish the massage. As either a good faith gesture or as an attempt to market her wares, she removed her tits from her bra and exhibited the most unappetizing areolas I've seen this decade. Then she put my hand in her panties for me to explore the parched desert between her legs.

I engaged in a little self serve and she joined in with a little ass play. When I encouraged it she left the room to don a nitrile glove and went three knuckles deep in my stink. This was as arousing as a proctology exam. She used so much lube that I expect to have anal leekage for a week.

This was the point, thirty minutes into and hour session, when I concluded this was a lost cause. It was time to cut my losses and leave. Which I did.

The girl asked for a tip. I guess the language barrier wasn't a problem now. I told her to "buy low and sell high". She looked confused, so I clarified that I paid for an hour and only got a half hour of half ass service. She was still confused, so I pointed to the clock and left.

IF this sounds too harsh, I invite you to try a real AMP. Warren, OH might be the closest. There you get what you pay for. And not from a 45 year old Hag. If you go, ask for Nana or Lisa. And tell hat Ho Beau sent you.I'm really not surprised that things did not turn out to your satisfaction. If you had taken a little more time to read the forum, you would have found that Indy doesn't stack up well against other places. The expected donation for anything beyond a standard finish is high and the women working at the AMPs are older. Also, many fail to provide a very good massage.

Here's some advice that might help for future travel:

Don't expect any place to measure up to your favorite place. Each place is different. If you expect to always find the perfect experience, you will always be disappointed.

RTFF. More than one review mentions the massage at this location is not the best.

Avoid WBS (Whiney ***** Syndrome). This is found extensively in reviews on every site. When something happens, bad service at a restaurant, order not correct, something wrong with hotel room, or price for services (which has been stated several times in this thread) more than you expect, suddenly everything is the worst ever.

I see reviews like this all the time, when researching hotels and restaurants and I always ignore them, unless there are several very bad reviews. They tend to be a passive aggressive attack in response to what should have been a minor disappointment, in this case the price.

What I try to do, is start from the beginning, which you did, to a point. Location good, room nice, but no mention of the masseuse. Her appearance is only mentioned after you find out the price is more than you are willing to pay and at that point everything about her is awful. From that point on, everything turns to crap. She then goes above and beyond, or behind, the standard service and that also isn't to your satisfaction. According to your review, you decided to leave after 30 minutes instead of finishing the hour and refuse the standard tip because, by your own choice, you didn't get the full hour.

I'm just having trouble taking this seriously with the rookie mistakes, such as being upset by the price when the price is mentioned elsewhere in the forum and complaining about the quality of the massage, also mentioned previously in the forum.

Mwdude
07-24-15, 11:17
I'm really not surprised that things did not turn out to your satisfaction. If you had taken a little more time to read the forum, you would have found that Indy doesn't stack up well against other places. The expected donation for anything beyond a standard finish is high and the women working at the AMPs are older. Also, many fail to provide a very good massage.

Here's some advice that might help for future travel:

Don't expect any place to measure up to your favorite place. Each place is different. If you expect to always find the perfect experience, you will always be disappointed.

RTFF. More than one review mentions the massage at this location is not the best.

Avoid WBS (Whiney ***** Syndrome). This is found extensively in reviews on every site. When something happens, bad service at a restaurant, order not correct, something wrong with hotel room, or price for services (which has been stated several times in this thread) more than you expect, suddenly everything is the worst ever.

I see reviews like this all the time, when researching hotels and restaurants and I always ignore them, unless there are several very bad reviews. They tend to be a passive aggressive attack in response to what should have been a minor disappointment, in this case the price.

What I try to do, is start from the beginning, which you did, to a point. Location good, room nice, but no mention of the masseuse. Her appearance is only mentioned after you find out the price is more than you are willing to pay and at that point everything about her is awful. From that point on, everything turns to crap. She then goes above and beyond, or behind, the standard service and that also isn't to your satisfaction. According to your review, you decided to leave after 30 minutes instead of finishing the hour and refuse the standard tip because, by your own choice, you didn't get the full hour.

I'm just having trouble taking this seriously with the rookie mistakes, such as being upset by the price when the price is mentioned elsewhere in the forum and complaining about the quality of the massage, also mentioned previously in the forum.Some excellent points on how reviews of anything get colored by other factors and how to decipher the important and useful information. I see this all the time with restaurants and hotels. Service was shitty because they weren't as attentive as my butler, or my personal nut sack washer.

The problem with criticising him too much is that Indy IS way down the list on AMP quality. So yes, it does generally suck here compared to this particular offering elsewhere. So if you loved the lobster in Maine, sure don't order it in Cheyenne, but don't expect me to order your shitty lobster-substitute crawfish boil and just shut up and be happy about it. It's why I don't bother with Indy AMPs no matter what good experiences are posted about.

Indy is not great for hobbying, so locate what is good and enjoy that. The AMP's are not good here. You may eek out a good experience, or your standards may not know the difference. That's perfectly OK. But it's not actually good.

P.S. A business model suggests certain things. To run an AMP and be a huge pain to all the horny guys that walk in your door and not provide anything is stealing just like a cash and dash.

Bigvirg
07-24-15, 12:41
I don't usually go to the NW side of our great city but I had the occasion to be at my north office, so I stopped in under the sea. Opted for the 4 hand HHR, paid the extra $10 for the TS and off we went. I will not belabor what has already been talked about, but will only say WOW!! Ice and Angel are not only cute but built for speed. I opted for a post TS so I didn't feel slick at work and it was just as amazing. I will probably have to go back for an hour later. I tipped. 60 and usually the girl picks it up and says "Thank you" but not Ice, she counted it out loud then looked at me like she wanted more. I just smiled and told her next time I would bring more. Hell I had to have some money to eat on. BTW I was their first customer at 1145.

Jjbee62
07-24-15, 14:11
The problem with criticising him too much is that Indy IS way down the list on AMP quality. So yes, it does generally suck here compared to this particular offering elsewhere. So if you loved the lobster in Maine, sure don't order it in Cheyenne, but don't expect me to order your shitty lobster-substitute crawfish boil and just shut up and be happy about it. It's why I don't bother with Indy AMPs no matter what good experiences are posted about.

Indy is not great for hobbying, so locate what is good and enjoy that. The AMP's are not good here. You may eek out a good experience, or your standards may not know the difference. That's perfectly OK. But it's not actually good.

P.S. A business model suggests certain things. To run an AMP and be a huge pain to all the horny guys that walk in your door and not provide anything is stealing just like a cash and dash.If, just a few weeks ago, another visitor hadn't pointed out the relative quality of Indy AMPs, I'd have let it slide. However, as a group we are constantly advising the new posters to do their research. Once we become seniors are we no longer obligated to read the forum? The same is true about the pricing. If you know going in, the price is too much, don't go.

In defense of the Indy AMPs, I've never had one be a huge pain. I've had a place that insisted on self service and woman was much older than I prefer (Morning Sun), a place where the woman was unappealing to me in every way and shorted me on time (Soho), a place where the massage was very mechanical, but the woman was hot (Ariel) and a place with no extras and a firm massage that left me bruised (Broadripple). But every place has been polite, except maybe Soho, and I've at least felt I got my $60 worth. Maybe I've been lucky or maybe it's my attitude and always having a smile, but my experiences here have been decent.

I don't compare local to Toronto, where standard finish is always included in the price and you can always find an 8, 9 or 10. As you said, find what works for you and stick with it.

RunForGold
07-24-15, 20:06
If, just a few weeks ago, another visitor hadn't pointed out the relative quality of Indy AMPs, I'd have let it slide. However, as a group we are constantly advising the new posters to do their research. Once we become seniors are we no longer obligated to read the forum? The same is true about the pricing. If you know going in, the price is too much, don't go.

In defense of the Indy AMPs, I've never had one be a huge pain. I've had a place that insisted on self service and woman was much older than I prefer (Morning Sun), a place where the woman was unappealing to me in every way and shorted me on time (Soho), a place where the massage was very mechanical, but the woman was hot (Ariel) and a place with no extras and a firm massage that left me bruised (Broadripple). But every place has been polite, except maybe Soho, and I've at least felt I got my $60 worth. Maybe I've been lucky or maybe it's my attitude and always having a smile, but my experiences here have been decent.

I don't compare local to Toronto, where standard finish is always included in the price and you can always find an 8, 9 or 10. As you said, find what works for you and stick with it.I have been in the hobby for many years, in fact, I think I am coming to the end as age has taken its toll, however, I would like to report a little on the decline of the local AMP situation. 10-15 years ago, it used to be pretty good, there also were other types of MP, not all AMP. But the pressure from LE gradually won, the businesses dwindled to very few, and if you have been in the hobby for more than a few years you have witnessed how often the places get raided, LE takes the cash, their cars are taken, and people go to jail and pay huge fines. Why would the best looking providers even think of coming to Indy? I leave Indy for the winter and go to either Florida, (Tampa area) or Arizona, Scottsdale, Phoenix. If you will search the BP ads for these areas, one will see that there are more ads than you can read. The same places have been open in the Tampa / Clearwater area for as long as I have been going. Phoenix has an AMP in almost every strip mall, they must pay the police off, for they are always open, there menu is plentiful, and the ladies are 6-10 in many of them. Many visit from Vegas and California. When I return to Indy in the Spring I am shocked when I visit one of our local AMP and get the service offered here compared to what I have found away from here. And, it continues to decline.

ShyOldGuy
07-24-15, 20:58

IF this sounds too harsh, I invite you to try a real AMP. Warren, OH might be the closest. There you get what you pay for. And not from a 45 year old Hag. If you go, ask for Nana or Lisa. And tell hat Ho Beau sent you.Yes, miss Warren Ohio. Had a lot of fun times there while I lived in Cleveland. Right before I left in 2010, there was a big bust there and it was very slow for a while I heard. May have to make a road trip soon.

Jjbee62
07-24-15, 21:24
I have been in the hobby for many years, in fact, I think I am coming to the end as age has taken its toll, however, I would like to report a little on the decline of the local AMP situation. 10-15 years ago, it used to be pretty good, there also were other types of MP, not all AMP. But the pressure from LE gradually won, the businesses dwindled to very few, and if you have been in the hobby for more than a few years you have witnessed how often the places get raided, LE takes the cash, their cars are taken, and people go to jail and pay huge fines. Why would the best looking providers even think of coming to Indy? I leave Indy for the winter and go to either Florida, (Tampa area) or Arizona, Scottsdale, Phoenix. If you will search the BP ads for these areas, one will see that there are more ads than you can read. The same places have been open in the Tampa / Clearwater area for as long as I have been going. Phoenix has an AMP in almost every strip mall, they must pay the police off, for they are always open, there menu is plentiful, and the ladies are 6-10 in many of them. Many visit from Vegas and California. When I return to Indy in the Spring I am shocked when I visit one of our local AMP and get the service offered here compared to what I have found away from here. And, it continues to decline.I've mentioned the LE issues a few times in regards to our AMP situation. It's sad, but what can you do?

RunForGold
07-24-15, 21:54
I've mentioned the LE issues a few times in regards to our AMP situation. It's sad, but what can you do?There is nothing we can do! At times, I feel sorry for the AMP providers, because they are at the end of a career, they are no longer requested to work at the nicer AMP's in the friendly locations in the country as they no longer draw customers. I feel they locate to Indy to serve their last few years in the business, make what they can and perhaps return to China and whatever family they have there. I will say a positive for the Asians, I have never, ever, seen an Asian provider who was reliant on the drug culture. They were always drug free. Be safe.

MoniRobles
07-25-15, 16:02
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100realexotic-sexy-asian-playmate-available-now/12473785

Is this real?

Enviado desde mi iPad.

RedFox2120
07-25-15, 20:28
You guys really need to learn some Chinese. So the last two times I have gotten lucky getting a massage and Chinese food. I was at bean and ni and they both offered my Chinese food.

I went to ni and got Jenny and she is 6 or 7 out of 10. She has nice breasts about a see or the. The massage was ok and was just rubbing oil all over the place. This lady likes to bargain. She does not speak any English but will sign you what you need.

She tried to start off at 200 for an old fashioned and just playing with the head lights. That is way too much for an old fashioned so I said just keep the 20 and I will go. She gave in and gave me a decent rate. After words she also gave me some food after I gave her a massage.

Not sure if I would repeat or not. The bargaining was a pain in the ass.

Wallie
07-26-15, 03:07
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100realexotic-sexy-asian-playmate-available-now/12473785

Is this real?It's a real ad; if you'd like to know more, book a visit, then come back here and post a report. Earn your stripes, and contribute to the forum.

-Wallie.

Member #4658
07-26-15, 12:06
Had a great time with Cindy at the beach I've seen her three times now and have established a rapport I got a kiss on the cheek and a butt squeeze the last time I went but the best part was the frothy finish at the end of all my visits it may be rocky getting there but it's easy to find.

PickyPicky
07-27-15, 08:44
I'm an out-of-towner who was in the Circle City for a few days last week. I was curious how your establishments compare with my hometown and this was closest to my location: http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-free-table-showerasian-massage-new-staff-317622-1510/12626752.

Well, of course, the attendant didn't look anything like any of the pictures, but that's just SOP. Unfortunate that she was pretty much the exact opposite, though. $60 for an hour, not a bad rub. Was happy for the teasing from behind along with "you like?" to indicate that I would be able to receive the service I was hoping for. "How much?" she asked. Dang, I didn't stick to my guns when I said $40. "More?" Ok, $60. A very good-non-rushed HJ. Her clothes stayed on, but that was ok with me.

One of these days I have to keep my wits about me and find out, will they really pass on $40 for a service that they're already entirely willing to provide and which doesn't cost them anything?

BallsDeep710
07-27-15, 09:19
This is my first report so forgive if it's not completely correct with terminology visited the mountains the other dayid afternoon. Greeted by a thin mid 30's about 6-7 on the scale. Asked for hr with ts. Ts was greet and I will admit it was my first on so with that I don't have much to rate it on. But it felt pretty good. A little teasing during Ts so I envisioned a good visit massage was pretty good then on the flip she went straight to business. I guess she couldn't maneuver around it so she figured what the hell. Great technique with a great finish. All in all. 6 for massage and TS I left what seems to be standard. 4 for her efforts. Will be returning very soon.

Jjbee62
07-27-15, 13:07
I'm an out-of-towner who was in the Circle City for a few days last week. I was curious how your establishments compare with my hometown and this was closest to my location: http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-free-table-showerasian-massage-new-staff-317622-1510/12626752.

Well, of course, the attendant didn't look anything like any of the pictures, but that's just SOP. Unfortunate that she was pretty much the exact opposite, though. $60 for an hour, not a bad rub. Was happy for the teasing from behind along with "you like?" to indicate that I would be able to receive the service I was hoping for. "How much?" she asked. Dang, I didn't stick to my guns when I said $40. "More?" Ok, $60. A very good-non-rushed HJ. Her clothes stayed on, but that was ok with me.

One of these days I have to keep my wits about me and find out, will they really pass on $40 for a service that they're already entirely willing to provide and which doesn't cost them anything?Good review. Most of the places will accept 4 with no problems. It's when you try to take the service to the next level that the prices go crazy.

Just curious if you've sampled any of the Lansing AMPs.

Jjbee62
07-27-15, 13:46
This is my first report so forgive if it's not completely correct with terminology visited the mountains the other dayid afternoon. Greeted by a thin mid 30's about 6-7 on the scale. Asked for hr with ts. Ts was greet and I will admit it was my first on so with that I don't have much to rate it on. But it felt pretty good. A little teasing during Ts so I envisioned a good visit massage was pretty good then on the flip she went straight to business. I guess she couldn't maneuver around it so she figured what the hell. Great technique with a great finish. All in all. 6 for massage and TS I left what seems to be standard. 4 for her efforts. Will be returning very soon.Thanks for the review. That pretty much covers everything. I usually save the Ts until after the massage. I find it more relaxing and I get all the oil off. However, starting with the Ts, especially at a new place, gives you an idea about how the massage is going to go.

Indy Jones 317
07-27-15, 14:03

One of these days I have to keep my wits about me and find out, will they really pass on $40 for a service that they're already entirely willing to provide and which doesn't cost them anything?Visited, albeit briefly within the last two weeks. Teeth were so gross I left prior to the massage beginning. More of the same for Indy.

Indy Jones 317
07-27-15, 14:06
Most reliable service I have found in my area (ES) has been close to the meats with a view of The Skyline from the parking lot.

Have had 4 masseuses over last 18 months. 4 handed massage once that was worse than a 2 handed. Most masseuses are 30's / 40's and fit. Standard damage is 8.

Leave happy and relaxed 100% of the time.

AchyBreaky
07-27-15, 18:56
Visited mountain for a half hr, no TS. Maggie, maddie (7/10) gave a cery thorough massage, no draping. Std finish for std fee.

ItsMyMrp
07-28-15, 08:45
This was a month ago at least, been waiting a while. Ever imagine the girl cutting your hair finished you off with a blowjob? Me too.

I'm getting my hair cut on 86th st in Nora and my stylist was a mid 20's, inked up short haired, tan cutie -- not a beauty -- a little thick but awesome attitude, smelled great, nose stud and was wearing a low cut top. Long story short; got her number because she does massages at her little house near broad ripple.

Make an arrangement for the next week and it takes no time at all before we're both nude (where did all that thickness go?) and she's riding me like a demented monkey. Awesome, awesome body, so smooth and firm and tan. We spent 45 minutes together, 2 pops, I don't know how many positions and $120 later I'm staggering down her front steps.

Non pro (right), so NO DIGITS, but she can be found on 86th st at one of the hair cutting places in a strip mall.

Happy hunting!

Jjbee62
07-28-15, 10:52
This was a month ago at least, been waiting a while. Ever imagine the girl cutting your hair finished you off with a blowjob? Me too.

I'm getting my hair cut on 86th st in Nora and my stylist was a mid 20's, inked up short haired, tan cutie -- not a beauty -- a little thick but awesome attitude, smelled great, nose stud and was wearing a low cut top. Long story short; got her number because she does massages at her little house near broad ripple.

Make an arrangement for the next week and it takes no time at all before we're both nude (where did all that thickness go?) and she's riding me like a demented monkey. Awesome, awesome body, so smooth and firm and tan. We spent 45 minutes together, 2 pops, I don't know how many positions and $120 later I'm staggering down her front steps.

Non pro (right), so NO DIGITS, but she can be found on 86th st at one of the hair cutting places in a strip mall.

Happy hunting!You're killing me here. The haircut fantasy has been one of the few I've never fulfilled. Long ago there was a place in Phoenix that did haircuts in lingerie, but they got shut down before I ever got a chance to visit. Now I have to limit myself to teasing my stylist about getting a topless haircut, and telling her about my adventures.

Katland
07-28-15, 11:58
Most reliable service I have found in my area (ES) has been close to the meats with a view of The Skyline from the parking lot.

Have had 4 masseuses over last 18 months. 4 handed massage once that was worse than a 2 handed. Most masseuses are 30's / 40's and fit. Standard damage is 8.

Leave happy and relaxed 100% of the time.Would be nice if we didn't have to guess or go through a bunch of research to know where you are talking about. I am sure that LE (that's law enforcement, e. G. The cops) can figure it out just fine. So what is the point of the ambiguity?

Mwdude
07-28-15, 12:58
You're killing me here. The haircut fantasy has been one of the few I've never fulfilled. Long ago there was a place in Phoenix that did haircuts in lingerie, but they got shut down before I ever got a chance to visit. Now I have to limit myself to teasing my stylist about getting a topless haircut, and telling her about my adventures.A haircut fantasy? That's a new one to me. Something about all those scissors scares me away.

SimonPieMan
07-28-15, 13:26

Happy hunting!How about a name so I can at least make an appointment. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,

Simon.

Ilapp
07-28-15, 15:39

Happy hunting!Shall we revisit old times old friend? How about the salon on 96th- shave and a hand job- more than two bits. Or the westside on Mich and 86th, go get a massage, one of the worlds best BJs or FS treatments from a living legend, then step out with the blue hairs and get a nice trim to boot. Seems you were helpful with that way back when if my memory hasn't completely failed me.

Glaucon
07-28-15, 16:03
Shall we revisit old times old friend? How about the salon on 96th- shave and a hand job- more than two bits. Or the westside on Mich and 86th, go get a massage, one of the worlds best BJs or FS treatments from a living legend, then step out with the blue hairs and get a nice trim to boot. Seems you were helpful with that way back when if my memory hasn't completely failed me.I never knew about ANY of these!

Wulfgar
07-28-15, 18:42

Happy hunting!I think I might know who you mean, if it's the place I'm thinking about. I got my hair cut there once and there was a girl who fit that description, was cute, and great to talk to during the session. I had a GF at the time, so I never really tried to take that any further.

If she does massages, then I'd assume she'd advertise somewhere. If you plan to see her again, ask if you can privately share her number with some interested acquaintances that need some therapy.

RunForGold
07-29-15, 17:02
After I tried to go to the little place off National and found too many of you guys already in line, I simply went around the corner to East St. And found the place empty. The service is always excellent! The menu is limited, but we all know that, but the massage you receive is wonderful, the place is clean, quiet, and you are never shorted your time. They are glad to see you and thank you for coming in and hope that you will come back. They even give you a full bottle of water. The lady I saw, while older, as they mostly are in Indy, was a 6/10, but so polite and friendly. I could see myself going there just to get a good massage and still tip as if I left with a smile. When I did leave, with a smile, I felt good, not sleazy and knew that I was appreciated. I have been there many times and will continue to return.

Evansville Man
07-29-15, 19:05
I seem to recall a place on the west side that had a gorgeous asian who was perhaps a little over priced, but offered a wide range of services. The office was in a small strip complex, brown and non-descript. Can anyone provide me with details. A name or even a phone number? Please PM with details! Thank you.

Wallie
07-30-15, 01:32
For the past day or so this thread has smelt like bacon.

Silentio75
07-30-15, 09:41
Hopefully my brain dump review has earned me some good will.

My regular body rub girl has finally hung up her spurs.

Now body rub and a flip are my preference. But I don't like AMPs. Looking for a reliable incall body rub provider. The bigger the better, but I'm open. Pm is good.

Thanks in advance.

Silentio.

XandirHunt
07-30-15, 16:51
New place advertising in plainfield is open. http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-4-h-and-sweet-asian-day-spa-free-table-shower-317-5-29-53-74/12672990.

Visited the other day. Just about identical to all the other local shops. Little entryway with door blocking access to hall with massage rooms.

Place is a little hard to find. They don't always post address. It is in a little strip mall across from Wally world.

Sign above still says hair salon, but window sign has neon feet and advertises as spa.

Massage price is average, w $60 for hr and $40 for hhr.

Girl was also on par, unfortunately. Slightly older, average looks, slightly overweight but still reasonable.

Pretty sure full menu would be available if you bring your own utensils. Can't completely verify normal tips, because, well, it's hard to explain.

I think I ended up tipping about $80.

Msmith0052
07-30-15, 17:51
Haven't had a whole lot to add lately as I've been sticking to my two main spots on the north side.

I did hit Imperial this week as I get bored and like to test the limits at legit places. Well, she did no teasing and after some giggling when I kept pulling off the towel, I came away disappointed. Went to O Spa and was only offered self service.

I was so fed up with the regular old Indy HJ scene (why don't more give BJ's? That I drove down to Louisville and hit Imperial, which is the best AMP I know of within a few hours! Full menu, table shower and hot providers. If you haven't been, go NOW!

DuggerJug
07-31-15, 12:42
Haven't been active in a while. But I had to report on an amazing time I had last week. Went to my fave spot, and who did I see, not the regular girl but the wonderful Cindy from the former place on East that closed some time ago. She has a bonsai tree tat on her belly. Great TS, and then the massage began. She remembered me and after about 10 min o massage she asked if I would massage her. She said she was really sore (I can imagine. That's hard work). So she got undressed and the roles reversed. I worked her shoulders back and legs for some time then we switched back. She was most appreciative, and showed it in the best way one could imagine. I still tipped her well even though the exchange was mutual.

TryinAgain2
07-31-15, 14:12

Happy hunting!I need a haircut anyway, but do you know how hard it is to go into one of the four-five places in Nora and say, "I'd like a haircut by the "mid 20's, inked up short haired, tan cutie" I'm not sure I'm up for the looks I'll get from the receptionist. 8-.

Naughty169
08-02-15, 10:18
This was a couple weeks back. I stopped by suite H to check out the place and see if it has really changed. Forgot her name. She was older but looked nice. I would say 7 for Indy standards. Nothing resembled a massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Request was for everything. She said ok and asked for a tip. I said you can have it at the end and I will leave this out. Well she wants happy with our standard pricing here in Indy. Wanted 200. Negotiations began and she said her boss wants to change the pricing structure here. I'm sure most of you have stop visiting this place. I know I'm boycotting suite H until they come back to reality.

RunRun85
08-02-15, 22:07
I'm torn on this one. Mae Li (sp?) greeted me. She had a decent face and a thin, sexy body. She looked hot and I definitely wanted extras. Table shower was alright. Massage was really good. She used lots of pressure which was great because my back actually needed a good rub. She allowed touching and roaming and didn't cover me. She touch my junk more than once. Unfortunately, no he. She lotioned my hand and had me self serve. I'm bummed I didn't get what I wanted, but the massage was great and she was sexy. I'll probably go back and see if she offers more on second visit. If nothing else the massage was good.Made another trip to the mountains. I got a fire rent lady this time. She was older but still had a thin body. Lots of teasing and fondling my member during shower. Massage itself was pretty weak. Mostly just her rubbing my ass and running her finger tips around my body. Did get the HE though. Not sure if more was available as she was too old for my taste. Just too the standard.

I did happen to see a very attractive 20 something with a great body while I was there. Asked about her but was told she was the bosses daughter and not available. Too bad because she actually looked like some of the girls you see in the ads.

RunRun85
08-03-15, 09:47
Made another trip to the mountains. I got a fire rent lady this time. She was older but still had a thin body. Lots of teasing and fondling my member during shower. Massage itself was pretty weak. Mostly just her rubbing my ass and running her finger tips around my body. Did get the HE though. Not sure if more was available as she was too old for my taste. Just too the standard.

I did happen to see a very attractive 20 something with a great body while I was there. Asked about her but was told she was the bosses daughter and not available. Too bad because she actually looked like some of the girls you see in the ads.Different, not fire rent.

TR7575
08-03-15, 12:29
I visited H last week and met Angela for a good massage and TS after. Angela speaks good English and is a 7. All in all a good experience I would recommend, although paid too much $$ for the hour because I clearly was not thinking clearly.

Katland
08-03-15, 13:33
Gentleman (and I use that term loosely!

I have seen an ad for a new AMP (http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new_-no-let-me-focus-on-no-every-inch-of-u-nosensual-touch-6165891240/12648129).

Upon texting the 616 area code number listed on the ad (no address) I am informed this is an AMP at an apartment complex on the near south side, SE Street and Troy. Standard rates apply, 40/ hh and 60/ hr. Does anyone have any scoop on this? I am interested but may go to one of my old stand-by's to avoid disappointment, or something worse. Appreciate your feedback. PM if preferred.

Jeff Lowe
08-04-15, 00:02
(Catching up).

RB a few weeks ago. The Arby's next door was better than the extras. (Why do they insist on all that damned sauce on the Angus Beef sandwich!)

The massage was by a solid though not overweight girl. The actual massage was surprisingly good and she tolerated a bit of azz-fondling but at the end, it was obvious that "toleration" was all that was happening and nothing else.

"You leave tip??" After clothed... Um. No. No extras, no tip. I can get a good, legit massage somewhere else that is clean where I'm not wondering if someone is rolling my motorcycle parked outside...

IrishGuy11
08-04-15, 06:28
Different, not fire rent.Damn, you ruined it. I was going to spend all day trying to figure out how best to use this new hobby lingo. Like:

"She fire rents different areas depending on budget. ".

"As soon as she fire rented the smell got so bad I had to cut the visit short. ".

Ilapp
08-04-15, 07:29

I have seen an ad for a new AMP (http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new_-no-let-me-focus-on-no-every-inch-of-u-nosensual-touch-6165891240/12648129).

Upon texting the 616 area code number listed on the ad (no address) I am informed this is an AMP at an apartment complex on the near south side, SE Street and Troy. Standard rates apply, 40/ hh and 60/ hr. Does anyone have any scoop on this? I am interested but may go to one of my old stand-by's to avoid disappointment, or something worse. Appreciate your feedback. PM if preferred.There have been a number of AMPs over the years in apt. complexes and lots of them have been great- give it a try, what have you got to lose? If you don't get out there and try new things you will always be picking up others castoffs or be the last guy in a long line when you wait for someone else to be the leader of the pack and find the golden nuggets first. I appreciate those of you that get out there and check things out, but there are too many here who just sit and wait for it all to be given to them on a plate. That is the biggest reason I don't post amp exploits anymore, way too many wanzlers and beggars and lurkers.

Katland
08-04-15, 10:21
[Deleted by Admin]

See the button that says "Report Post?" Please learn to use it.

A2

IndyGuy123
08-04-15, 13:31
There have been a number of AMPs over the years in apt. complexes and lots of them have been great- give it a try, what have you got to lose? If you don't get out there and try new things you will always be picking up others castoffs or be the last guy in a long line when you wait for someone else to be the leader of the pack and find the golden nuggets first. I appreciate those of you that get out there and check things out, but there are too many here who just sit and wait for it all to be given to them on a plate. That is the biggest reason I don't post amp exploits anymore, way too many wanzlers and beggars and lurkers.Is never a bad idea. Never done the AMP scene but may need to venture that way soon. I just do not get out of the house enough to find new places unless I am visiting one of our favorite ladies or now at the club.

Indy Guy CEO of IGI (Always doing Research & Development to find new lucrative business ventures).

Jammin 2
08-04-15, 13:31
Went to mountain this past weekend. Got a new girl, Angela, who had a cute body and smile. She permitted roaming up top, and around the back, but resisted down below in front. She gave an above average massage for the hour, she hopped up on the table to gain that extra leverage to apply firm pressure. Finish was very good, only the tease was lacking. Std rates. 0. 6 + 0. 4.

Visited Moon off of 86th at Cedar. The woman was older and not as cute as at Mountain. The massage was better than mountain. I only took 30 min, but got a full 30 min massage and then the standard extras came. So in total got more like 45 min for 0. 4 + 0. 4.

Mechis
08-05-15, 07:26
This is my first time posting and wanted to give my experience over the last couple weeks. Went to the mountain on three different occasions. The first time got an older lady named Angela probably a 4/10. She was wearing jeans a lot of roaming all over and left happy. The second time I got Mae Lei nice body and cute probably a 7/10. Slot of roaming especially down under and I believe she had as much of a release as I did. I left really happy that time. The third time I got Angela again. Still in jeans but they were unbuttoned and she allowed a couple digits to explore her inner side. The funny thing is she asked if I was married and was trying to tell me massage no good you need to go to the Chinese buffet and find a wife in broken English and didn't quit understand what she was talking about. But she would sit on the corner of the table and talk and tell me that about 4 or 5 times she did that. All three experiences were standard. 60/. 40 for the hour. I would repeat and I guess YMMV from reading some of the other post on here but I've never had a bad experience there but I don't think anything else is on the menu.

Bltn8085
08-05-15, 14:31
I have been in the hobby for many years, in fact, I think I am coming to the end as age has taken its toll, however, I would like to report a little on the decline of the local AMP situation. 10-15 years ago, it used to be pretty good, there also were other types of MP, not all AMP. But the pressure from LE gradually won, the businesses dwindled to very few, and if you have been in the hobby for more than a few years you have witnessed how often the places get raided, LE takes the cash, their cars are taken, and people go to jail and pay huge fines. Why would the best looking providers even think of coming to Indy? I leave Indy for the winter and go to either Florida, (Tampa area) or Arizona, Scottsdale, Phoenix. If you will search the BP ads for these areas, one will see that there are more ads than you can read. The same places have been open in the Tampa / Clearwater area for as long as I have been going. Phoenix has an AMP in almost every strip mall, they must pay the police off, for they are always open, there menu is plentiful, and the ladies are 6-10 in many of them. Many visit from Vegas and California. When I return to Indy in the Spring I am shocked when I visit one of our local AMP and get the service offered here compared to what I have found away from here. And, it continues to decline.There was a decent amount of variety in Indy 10-15 years. One of my favorites was Studio 421 north of Michigan and 92nd where I saw two girls there regularly, one of which was this lovely nymph named Sky. Later this moved east of Michigan. Then west of Michigan on 92nd was a little house that later became an AMP. I had fun with a couple of girls. There was the Studio 36 in Avon where I had the oral talents of one of the singly most gorgeous 19 year olds I've ever seen (only flaw was an overbite). There were some other American-based MPs but these were my go to sand I miss them a lot. The escort scene burned me a couple times and have pretty stayed with AMPs since. Other than LE worries I've never felt unsafe in an AMP.

Mechis
08-05-15, 18:46
I forgot about my very first visit because it's been a couple months ago but went by here. Nice place the first girl was a 7/10 and I wasn't draped but she wanted. 90 to touch here top. I talked her down to. 50 and I left happy. Second time I got a older lady probably 5/10 and left happy she had the other girl come in for the table shower because I had asked about her when I got there. She gave a very brief ts that time but I left happy that time to damage. 40. Wouldn't repeat again because I can get more up the mountain with standard rate with no up sale.

Funluvr
08-05-15, 20:45
Saw this advertised on BP and was close to home. Probably the best massage I have had in years. But no chance of he even during table shower didn't get close to boys. But. If you need a great massage go for it. Spent entire time on back and legs. No flip. I tipped her anyway, I felt great despite no he.

BagoHammer1
08-06-15, 10:31
This is my first time posting and wanted to give my experience over the last couple weeks. Went to the mountain on three different occasions. The first time got an older lady named Angela probably a 4/10. She was wearing jeans a lot of roaming all over and left happy. The second time I got Mae Lei nice body and cute probably a 7/10. Slot of roaming especially down under and I believe she had as much of a release as I did. I left really happy that time. The third time I got Angela again. Still in jeans but they were unbuttoned and she allowed a couple digits to explore her inner side. The funny thing is she asked if I was married and was trying to tell me massage no good you need to go to the Chinese buffet and find a wife in broken English and didn't quit understand what she was talking about. But she would sit on the corner of the table and talk and tell me that about 4 or 5 times she did that. All three experiences were standard. 60/. 40 for the hour. I would repeat and I guess YMMV from reading some of the other post on here but I've never had a bad experience there but I don't think anything else is on the menu.I was at the Kroger on Washington west side last summer. I saw an older dude walking into the Chinese buffet with 2 pretty hot Asian women. They had their arms around him and everyone was smiling. It was such an odd sight that it has stayed in my mind. I honestly wondered if there was something going on there.

AsianK
08-06-15, 10:50
Been a while since I hit up the place on the north east side. Was looking forward to a good pressure massage and a good ts. Only 1 attendant working, mid 40's or so. Massage sucked, lack of pressure from her hands. But added strong pressure with thumbs. On the flip, I asked if she was busy that day. She said no, very slow. To my understanding that meant power to the buyer. Got a mechanical HJ and a poor ts. 80 dollars lighter and semi-relieved.

Mechis
08-06-15, 11:28
I was at the Kroger on Washington west side last summer. I saw an older dude walking into the Chinese buffet with 2 pretty hot Asian women. They had their arms around him and everyone was smiling. It was such an odd sight that it has stayed in my mind. I honestly wondered if there was something going on there.She said she used to work there but didn't speak good enough English for what they were doing at least that's how I understood it. She said they want woman that can speak decent English and she doesn't. She wouldn't tell me where it was but if I go back in I'm going to ask her because she was definitely pushing me to go there. Never had one tell me 3 or 4 times massage no good you should go there, she's just taking Money out of her pocket which I thought was really interesting.

Jjbee62
08-06-15, 16:24
I was at the Kroger on Washington west side last summer. I saw an older dude walking into the Chinese buffet with 2 pretty hot Asian women. They had their arms around him and everyone was smiling. It was such an odd sight that it has stayed in my mind. I honestly wondered if there was something going on there.Remember a few years back, the AMP, next to the Chinese buffet, in the Walmart plaza on 31? They got shut down and not long after, the Chinese buffet closed and reopened as a Mexican buffet.

I always wondered if there was a connection.

MarkDenneny
08-06-15, 17:33
Remember a few years back, the AMP, next to the Chinese buffet, in the Walmart plaza on 31? They got shut down and not long after, the Chinese buffet closed and reopened as a Mexican buffet.

I always wondered if there was a connection.You were not alone in wondering that. If there wasn't a connection, I always wondered if they talked to each other.

That place was the first AMP I visited.

StraightUp37
08-06-15, 17:42
Remember a few years back, the AMP, next to the Chinese buffet, in the Walmart plaza on 31? They got shut down and not long after, the Chinese buffet closed and reopened as a Mexican buffet.

I always wondered if there was a connection.They were connected physically. I walked to the back one day for some reason and the door was open to the buffet kitchen or office. Had a great time there!

Davepi2
08-06-15, 21:29
Hi, I am coming to Indy this Saturday and Sunday for the race. Does anyone have a good reco for a AMP. I noticed the ocean spa is on high school close the track. Is this a good place?

JhnSmth
08-06-15, 21:51
Is it worth being a member on rubmap? You can read a few reviews without a username, but they are usually a couple years old. The newer reviews are blocked. Won't bother signing up if it isn't worth it. Thanks.

Jjbee62
08-07-15, 01:14
Hi, I am coming to Indy this Saturday and Sunday for the race. Does anyone have a good reco for a AMP. I noticed the ocean spa is on high school close the track. Is this a good place?I haven't been on the west side for awhile, but Mountain has been getting decent reviews recently. Reasonably convenient to the track. Haven't heard any reports from Ocean in a long time.

Jjbee62
08-07-15, 01:19
You were not alone in wondering that. If there wasn't a connection, I always wondered if they talked to each other.

That place was the first AMP I visited.There are a few working at my current favorite Chinese buffet that I'd like to get on the table with.

The buffet on 31 at Thompson. When I used to go there there was one waitress, semi cute, but a bit butch. Saw her one day feeling up a new waitress, several times. Made more trips through the buffet than I should have that day.

RunForGold
08-07-15, 22:24
Visited Madison Ave for the first time, not difficult to find, but discreet. Place is clean and pretty nice, although I only saw one room. There were two attendants working, I saw 'Mary', who was into her second day in Indiana, she just arrived from California. 6-7/10, younger than what we are used to, a few extra pounds, but not bad, and that is from someone who prefers very petite ladies. She gives a very good massage, I elected for an hour as I am older and it takes a little for me to rise to the occasion, younger guys should take the half hour as that is what you are going to get. The menu is complete if you are willing to pay. She is very polite, friendly, and I had a very good time even though I didn't get my entire hour, I would go back. Pleasant change from others.

Kemonss
08-09-15, 17:20
Went to Mei Ling a few weeks ago. Massage wasn't very good, she allowed for some touch by was old and didn't have much. Looks were about a 4/10, She wanted me to finish myself but I put her hand on it and she finished, was 40 + 20 tip for HH.

Also does anyone have any info on http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-cindy/12255309?.

JamesHunt76
08-10-15, 10:46
Anyone had luck in Carmel with a good massage lately? Not necessarily looking for extras- just a good massage. Anyone been to Imperial lately?

Spriteboy
08-10-15, 12:30
Only a matter of time but this new location was busted and closed. Busy intersection of us31 and main st.

RunForGold
08-10-15, 22:13

Upon texting the 616 area code number listed on the ad (no address) I am informed this is an AMP at an apartment complex on the near south side, SE Street and Troy. Standard rates apply, 40/ hh and 60/ hr. Does anyone have any scoop on this? I am interested but may go to one of my old stand-by's to avoid disappointment, or something worse. Appreciate your feedback. PM if preferred.Today, I TOFTT! It is a day that will live in infamy to me. Don't even think of calling this number, this is nasty. My regular was not available so I did what I am advising you not to do, I called the number and got an appointment. The apartment complex is low rent, low upkeep, and lots of empty apartments. It is a dreadful place and I kept asking myself, why am I here? I went to the appointed apartment, was met at the door by this extremely old, petite Asian, nice lady, not scary, and I imagine in her day she was quite attractive, but the bloom was off the rose! She escorted me to the separate massage room in the apartment where I disrobed and wondered what all had happened in this place. I thought that a younger Asian would then come in the room as I was face down on the actual massage table, but, as fate would have it, my thoughts were short lived, as in walked the Asian I had just met. I had already paid my $60 and wondered how I could get out of here. Needless to say, the experience was the worst of my long, long career and I now know I must quit this hobby. I was in my vehicle in less than 20 minutes pulling out of the third ring of Dante's Inferno. Don't even think of calling this number, you are doomed.

Jjbee62
08-10-15, 22:31
Only a matter of time but this new location was busted and closed. Busy intersection of us31 and main st.I'm glad I got in a visit when I had the chance. I hope this doesn't signal the beginning of another sweep of the AMPs.

KenMoore
08-11-15, 08:24
I had not been to Suite see lately because Amy told me she would be on vacation during July. Went yesterday but Amy would not be there until later, but a girl named Yes or Yetz greeted me. She was very upbeat, when I asked if I could have 45 minutes, she said, "OF COURSE!" I was happy it was not a flabby Amy substitute, Yes was smiling, slim, and attractive. She gave a very good massage to my ventral side, and then after the flip, based on the Benjamin I left for standard SoHo pricing for a handshake + skin. Yes completely removed every stitch, to reveal, IMHO, a smoking, no fat, but not skinny underneath. Kind of a combo of spinner and runner. FYI, no enhancements, smallish upper frontals. Left super happy. Yes had great attitude and physique to match.

DuggerJug
08-11-15, 09:15
Went to the new place on shadeland last week. The girl was short. I know, she's asian, but I mean midget short and thick. Got half hour, average massage some teasing, then flip. My post for discussion is this: I see a lot of reports where my fellow hobbyists are tipping 20 or 40 for HE at these places, but when I try and get that price it is always emphatic NO. Any advice on how to negotiate that? I have negotiated full service down but can't seem to crack the. 6 barrier.

Jjbee62
08-11-15, 09:52
Only a matter of time but this new location was busted and closed. Busy intersection of us31 and main st.And here's the story:

http://fox59.com/2015/08/10/massage-parlor-investigation-leads-to-prostitution-arrest/

JamesHunt76
08-11-15, 10:52
I'm glad I got in a visit when I had the chance. I hope this doesn't signal the beginning of another sweep of the AMPs.What's the worst that could happen? No shop around Indy gives a halfway decent massage and most if not all are full of older, not so pretty and quite rude women. I don't like paying good money to get beat up like a piece of low-grade meat, have the massage interrupted 2-3 times, no teasing, not even a decent massage and then told "all done" 5 min early.

Good riddance.

If only these could be regulated and have better providers- maybe there would be consistent quality. But so long as everyone on here keeps paying and revisiting crappy places (and I know many of you do) expecting different results, the 3/10 mamasans will continue to keep counting our dough and stay open as long as possible, skirting the law and staying open and still not offering any extras (or a decent massage).

Henley100
08-11-15, 12:48
I was out in a western suburb of Indy this past weekend, and stopped by a long running AMP out there near wally world. I went in and was met by a hot little 20 something with bottle blonde hair. Very petite, tight jeans, just the right amount of make up. Really pretty. Gorgeous by AMP standards. Her English was decent, and her voice was very cute. She asked me if I could wait 10 minutes, and I said YES!

When it was my turn, I asked for an hour. She started off with a good massage, not great, but good. After the main massage of the back, she gave me a very nice light touch massage. My time with her ended with a handshake that was delivered with the skill and confidence of a woman 10 years older. Very enjoyable experience, and I will repeat. Standard cost.

Jammin 2
08-11-15, 14:05
I had not been to Suite see lately because Amy told me she would be on vacation during July. Went yesterday but Amy would not be there until later, but a girl named Yes or Yetz greeted me. She was very upbeat, when I asked if I could have 45 minutes, she said, "OF COURSE!" I was happy it was not a flabby Amy substitute, Yes was smiling, slim, and attractive. She gave a very good massage to my ventral side, and then after the flip, based on the Benjamin I left for standard SoHo pricing for a handshake + skin. Yes completely removed every stitch, to reveal, IMHO, a smoking, no fat, but not skinny underneath. Kind of a combo of spinner and runner. FYI, no enhancements, smallish upper frontals. Left super happy. Yes had great attitude and physique to match.Just to confirm, was it 100 tiddlywinks plus the house fee of 70, for a HJ+roaming? I am currently in taiwan where you get massage and shower for 50 and happy ending for less than 20. I will cry a little when I fly back to Indy.

RedFox2120
08-11-15, 19:43
Just to confirm, was it 100 tiddlywinks plus the house fee of 70, for a HJ+roaming? I am currently in taiwan where you get massage and shower for 50 and happy ending for less than 20. I will cry a little when I fly back to Indy.You will cry a lot. I went to China like 2 years ago and it was like 10 USD for a run and tug and 25 for full service. Actually the best place is Thailand where all the girls are GFE, skinny, and hot.

ItsMyMrp
08-11-15, 21:52
Went to get a cup of coffee the other night and, well, got distracted. There's a seemingly legit spa on east 96th st -- way east -- that I had seen and heard only disappointing reports, but all I wanted was a massage I told myself unconvincingly.

Check in with an attractive but ordinary woman and its $70 for an hour. She directs me to a nice room. There is a heated table, soft lighting and a sign that says "Keep Underwear On". I get naked. In comes a younger, thin and happy girl in yoga pants and a loose top. Good massage, good conversation, unlimited roaming (damn yoga pants) and an enthusiastic ending. I left very happy.

When exiting with the obligatory sign of guilt (bottle of water), the mamasan and therapist bid me fond farewell and asked me to return. No problem.

Clean, cute, private. I'll repeat.

DrHung
08-12-15, 07:37
Went to get a cup of coffee the other night and, well, got distracted. There's a seemingly legit spa on east 96th st -- way east -- that I had seen and heard only disappointing reports, but all I wanted was a massage I told myself unconvincingly.

Check in with an attractive but ordinary woman and its $70 for an hour. She directs me to a nice room. There is a heated table, soft lighting and a sign that says "Keep Underwear On". I get naked. In comes a younger, thin and happy girl in yoga pants and a loose top. Good massage, good conversation, unlimited roaming (damn yoga pants) and an enthusiastic ending. I left very happy.

When exiting with the obligatory sign of guilt (bottle of water), the mamasan and therapist bid me fond farewell and asked me to return. No problem.

Clean, cute, private. I'll repeat.Are you talking about coffee at Starbucks? If so, what time was it? All I've seen there are older, bigger ladies. PM me if you want.

JohnKim
08-12-15, 21:42
I'm sure opinions vary, but suite g on south madison to me is the best. The two girls I have had there are both attractive. The one has very large breasts for an asian, and the amenities are phenomenal. The menu gets a little pricey which is why, due to budgetary constraints, I am sometimes forced to try other locations.Hi, I will be in indy soon and I am a sucker for big OO's. Can someone please PM me with details on where suite G / S. Madison is? Same for MOUNTAIN! Address or store name? Thanks in advance!

IndyLifer
08-13-15, 09:09
Had a fun time as well. Very similar experience with standard damage. Gorgeous 8. 5-9/10 by AMP standards.

RedFox2120
08-13-15, 10:00
I was talking to one of the girls from the FS AMP places and she is looking to open a new massage place. Right now she is looking at plainfield but I said the heat was too hot there. What's the best area to open a everything you want AMP? Ghetto places in Indy east and west side?

Bigvirg
08-13-15, 12:23
I was getting some fresh air yesterday and met Nancy who looks to be a 20 something 8/10 on the AMP scale. She gave a pretty good massage and at one time I woke myself up snoring. I liked the grand finale but she made these dramatic faces and heavy breathing as if I was in her. I will be back to see this girl. Watch her Engrish it's a little rough and at times I wondered what I was shaking my head yes to.

Southernbred
08-13-15, 14:10
Hi, I will be in indy soon and I am a sucker for big OO's. Can someone please PM me with details on where suite G / S. Madison is? Same for MOUNTAIN! Address or store name? Thanks in advance!John,

I hate to be rude, but newbies need to earn their stripes. The search engine is your friend. I (read here) I.

RealMan44
08-13-15, 16:09
I was getting some fresh air yesterday and met Nancy who looks to be a 20 something 8/10 on the AMP scale. She gave a pretty good massage and at one time I woke myself up snoring. I liked the grand finale but she made these dramatic faces and heavy breathing as if I was in her. I will be back to see this girl. Watch her Engrish it's a little rough and at times I wondered what I was shaking my head yes to.Any hints to her location or you can private message me. Thanks.

Naughty169
08-13-15, 17:24
I was talking to one of the girls from the FS AMP places and she is looking to open a new massage place. Right now she is looking at plainfield but I said the heat was too hot there. What's the best area to open a everything you want AMP? Ghetto places in Indy east and west side?I vote north east just for my convenience. Just make sure it's not next to a school. Those seem not to last that long. Interested to know who this is. The east side is dead we need some better options in that area.

Jjbee62
08-13-15, 18:39
I was talking to one of the girls from the FS AMP places and she is looking to open a new massage place. Right now she is looking at plainfield but I said the heat was too hot there. What's the best area to open a everything you want AMP? Ghetto places in Indy east and west side?Unless she's planning on being very careful, she definitely should stick to the low rent district, unless she finds a discreet location like Suite G. If the busybody church ladies see a sign that says massage and a middle-aged man going through the door, you can bet uncle will stop by soon.