PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JudoChop
08-08-23, 03:20
After taking a break for 6 months or so I have recently been active again on Secret and Seeking. I have has successful SB / SD relationships in the past. Unlike many of you I am unmarried, d not have a girlfriend and live alone so I have more flexibility. I always try to get them to meet for a drink immediately. This quickly separates the hookers from the girls that would actually consider being a SB. Since the pandemic the flakiness at an all time high. Out of the last 6 women who have agreed to meet I have only met up with one. Maybe my system that worked so well before is broken. Any of you having better luck? Do any of you actually have Sugar babies or are most of you looking for ppm type action.I've had regular success on seeking the last two years. I have two regular PPMs that are very attractive. They can host and took some work to get everything established but well worth it. I haven't looked at STG in over 6 months. Still message others for possible new ones. Some will talk your ear off then ghost. I don't do allowances and never buy pics.

PatrickBateman
03-05-24, 11:49
Wondering if anyone has had problems after the new updates. I have two Mac books that do not log onto this site "usasexguide" after the update. I do have an older MacBook that still allow me to access the site, hence I am posting this. Same thing with iPhones, after the newest update, this site just says, "safari can't open the page because it couldn't connect to the server."

I've tried the screen time restrictions, not fixed. It is probably just one little setting, but I am striking out.

Thanks in advance.

PB.