PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

CptfPower
03-27-19, 22:05
Just had Laura. She's Columbian I think. Difficult to speak English so I had to bring out my.

Spanish side. Cute face bombshell body. Bolt ons and ass.

She does the usual bs massage and then on the flip wow.

CBJ but the way she does it is amazing. Rubs her tits all over you while blowing your Johnny.

And she sucks very good and hard. Then she repositioned her self between my legs and looked at me.

While blowing me away my god.

My usual procedure is BJ. Cg. Dog. Then mish but I couldn't last past Cg. Rubbing riding you can feel your guy move inside her.

She dips down to my neck and starts slobbering all over me while grinding / riding at the same time.

And I bust. Cleans me up and walks me out. Works weds. Have fun gents. Another amazing Latina at eco.

Slideryyz
03-28-19, 04:27
Went on Wednesday night. In 15 years of mongering this was by far the worst lineup I have ever seen. Left and would never consider this place again.Corner of Vermont and Carson,small plaza, better line up and service.

GentleLips
03-28-19, 15:36
Found ECO thanks to this forum. Checked it out while I was in town for a week. I drew Katie. Nice white girl with brown hair. Small tits. Perky ass. She performed as advertised. Even gave a decent massage for a moment. Everyone else's reviews are spot on here. If you haven't been don't miss it. I'm not from Cali but it seems hard to imagine a place like this will last.

JwalKing
03-29-19, 02:15
So I went to ECO and took everyones advice and opted for 30 min. Lady up front just asked for 50 didn't bother asking how long I wanted. Told her I'd been there before but a while ago. Only girl available was Katie, asked if I wanted to see her prior said sure. In walked Katie who was a cute white girl in her mid to late 20's. Gave her the nod of approval and off we went.

She gave me a mediocre massage for about 10 min with lots of teasing. Asked what I wanted after the flip said everything. She took off her dress and didn't mention anything about rate. Gave me a good CBJ for a few min before climbing on top. She had a great butt with nice perky B titties and a cute face. Pounded her in mish before busting a bit too early. Glad I didn't get the hour haha. Would repeat with her but most likely will opt to try a different girl next time. Said she's available Saturdays and sometimes Thursday or Fridays.

Any girls that are must trys at ECO? Apple Sammie and Michelle seem pretty popular. Any of 'them offer a nice rimjob? Thanks for the input will be reporting on future experiences.So how much should I tip if I go or how much did you tip katie?

WhoreMaster 91
03-29-19, 06:21
Found ECO thanks to this forum. Checked it out while I was in town for a week. I drew Katie. Nice white girl with brown hair. Small tits. Perky ass. She performed as advertised. Even gave a decent massage for a moment. Everyone else's reviews are spot on here. If you haven't been don't miss it. I'm not from Cali but it seems hard to imagine a place like this will last.Line up?

Line up was given?

Warrior01
03-29-19, 15:10
I just saw the IG post are they LE. Has someone tried them before?Sooo, anyone try this place yet? Some of the pics look good but we all know they are fake. Advertise 145 for 30 min nuru.

BamBam777
03-31-19, 05:53
So how much should I tip if I go or how much did you tip katie?100. Any more and you screw it up for the rest of us. Any less and the girl ain't going to be happy.

Slideryyz
04-01-19, 05:03
So how much should I tip if I go or how much did you tip katie?You can get away with 80. I did bunch of times saying had no time to go to ATM and that's all I had in my pocket. LOL.

JonathonJammer
04-03-19, 17:49
You can get away with 80. I did bunch of times saying had no time to go to ATM and that's all I had in my pocket. LOL.OMG this move is classic. I'll admit I've done once or twice but only on providers that I was not going to we again and not just because service wasn't up to par. But I'll give provider 100 and 50 to house or whatever entry may be.

JimmySlade
04-04-19, 10:29
Came across this spot while browsing online. On Marine Ave just east of the 405. Anyone know anything about it? Might check it out but not if its a complete waste of time.

Willie23
04-04-19, 12:25
Came across this spot while browsing online. On Marine Ave just east of the 405. Anyone know anything about it? Might check it out but not if its a complete waste of time.In my experience, it's an older MILF, by herself, with good HE techniques, but really limited menu. But I haven't been back in over a year, so things might have changed.

LouieMail
04-05-19, 00:16
Went to the massage place second floor last week and let me tell you how bad it was. The prices are super expensive and the girl was terrible with so many rules and so paranoid I just wanted to bust to get out.

Never again.

Horn Dog Too
04-05-19, 11:25
When I'm visiting Torrance I usually go to Torrance Spa (Sepulvida and Hickory) because I've enjoyed the experience very much. I went Wednesday afternoon and drew a lady who looked like my high school buddys mom. I mean plain, not ugly, plain, not pretty. Just like a MI would not LF. 3 jacks for an hour including TS. I do have to say Mom gives a great scrub!! Then she gave me a soapy happy beginning which I've come to love at this spa. Mechanical, no sensuality, teasing, no real fun, but the deed was done. Then the most painful massage of my life. I actually hollered OOWW a few times. No, "I'm solly," or anything, just dug her elbow deeper in someplace else. I really was happy to have it end. Tipped two jacks, and walked out in pain never to return.

Help me guys, I need a good place in Torrance or surrounding area that gives a real good TS, good massage and very pleasant HE or HB. Thanks HD2.

USGsheki
04-06-19, 03:24
When I'm visiting Torrance I usually go to Torrance Spa (Sepulvida and Hickory) because I've enjoyed the experience very much. I went Wednesday afternoon and drew a lady who looked like my high school buddys mom. I mean plain, not ugly, plain, not pretty. Just like a MI would not LF. 3 jacks for an hour including TS. I do have to say Mom gives a great scrub!! Then she gave me a soapy happy beginning which I've come to love at this spa. Mechanical, no sensuality, teasing, no real fun, but the deed was done. Then the most painful massage of my life. I actually hollered OOWW a few times. No, "I'm solly," or anything, just dug her elbow deeper in someplace else. I really was happy to have it end. Tipped two jacks, and walked out in pain never to return.

Help me guys, I need a good place in Torrance or surrounding area that gives a real good TS, good massage and very pleasant HE or HB. Thanks HD2.Torrance had some hotties back in 2004-2006. Yumi, Cindy, and Sara were hot. Especially Yumi. Hair tied in a bun, smoky fuck-me eyes, and DD tits. Before she started the massage, she'd glide her hands on my back, and I remember them being so soft. On the turnover, she'd oil my thighs, and in so doing she'd rub her forearm up against my dick. Being the noob that I was at the time, I never tried anything with her. Man, I'd give anything to know where she is now. Her and Cindy (who went by Mina, Amy, and Ashley at other spas in the Torrance area).

FlipOnOver
04-06-19, 18:30
Help me guys, I need a good place in Torrance or surrounding area that gives a real good TS, good massage and very pleasant HE or HB. Thanks HD2.If you want a decent massage from a "Mom Next Door" Bangkok on PCH in Lomita will provide just that. You will leave happy and relaxed but maybe not inspired!

An HR is only. 4 and the massage is pretty damn good.

PabstBlue28
04-06-19, 22:27
Went to HT for the first time Friday morning. Didn't ask me a lot of questions and waited in the room after paying. 5 at the door. Nicole came in and mentioned she had never seen me before but was very nice and rubbed my back for 5 minutes. On the flip didn't ask a lot (or any) questions and she got right to work with a CBJ. After a while she hopped on top and I finished like that. Wasn't planning on getting FS but since she never asked I just let her do her thing. Cleaned up and chatted for a bit and she said she only works Fridays. Left $ for the tip and will probably come back. I like the morning visits, any suggestions on girls?

Slideryyz
04-07-19, 06:04

Help me guys, I need a good place in Torrance or surrounding area that gives a real good TS, good massage and very pleasant HE or HB. Thanks HD2.Due to city regulation, can't expect mush from MP in Torrance.

Horn Dog Too
04-08-19, 00:21
I took "fliponovers" advice and went to Bangkok spa on PCH in Lomita. Door fee is. 45, no table shower. It is a very nice spa. Weel kept and clean. I was met by "jenny" from real Bangkok, who put me in a nice room. She is a plain looking mature woman, but her beauty is in her hands. Great massage with a lot of teasing. Very very pleasant. Flip for a sensual Happy Middle. Finished the time with more massage. Tip. 45. All in all a very pleasant way to pass an hour on a Sunday afternoon.

Wicked1
04-09-19, 01:49
Due to city regulation, can't expect mush from MP in Torrance.Three letters. ECO.

Slideryyz
04-09-19, 07:19
Three letters. ECO.ECO is in Torrance PO. As in City of Los Angeles, not in Torrance.

HairyJerry
04-09-19, 21:02
Look no further than Eco in Torrance. This discreet spa is tucked away and loaded with beauties. All types, lots of smoking Latinas and Asians. While waiting for Apple, an Asian stunner, I met Samantha, a super hot blonde Latina with a smoking hot body. Gorgeous. In fact, all are spectacular. Never had a bad visit and nor will you.Tried ECO for the first time this week, based on rep. 50 at the front from cheerful guy with east European (I think) accent. I asked for lineup, he said sure. White girl, Katie I think and Apple, asian, took turns visiting my room. Asked for Apple (I lean toward the East). She came back in, we hit it off. Beautiful soft naturals, when she pulled her top down, 34 Cs maybe. After feasting on those, we went straight to 69, then mish, where I finished, just in time for the 'times up' knock on the door. Apple is from Vietnam, plump but not fat, speaks some good English, and gave me a great attitude. . 1 G including bottle of water and peck on the cheek. Would repeat.

JonathonJammer
04-10-19, 18:47
Went to HT for the first time Friday morning. Didn't ask me a lot of questions and waited in the room after paying. 5 at the door. Nicole came in and mentioned she had never seen me before but was very nice and rubbed my back for 5 minutes. On the flip didn't ask a lot (or any) questions and she got right to work with a CBJ. After a while she hopped on top and I finished like that. Wasn't planning on getting FS but since she never asked I just let her do her thing. Cleaned up and chatted for a bit and she said she only works Fridays. Left $ for the tip and will probably come back. I like the morning visits, any suggestions on girls?Tried apple from eco. Very cute Asian provider with back tattoo that makes her look so fuckin hit in doggy style. She is a pleaser too can take a pounding with the best of them. Erica from zen was okay. Very sexy latina from Colombia I think. Does okay CBJ and her bod is trophy fuck material but felt like she wanted to tap out when I pounded her hard in doggy and mish but she didn't and for that I like her. Great great fuckin tits and ass and tiny waist.

FlipOnOver
04-10-19, 19:23
I took "fliponovers" advice and went to Bangkok spa on PCH in Lomita. Door fee is. 45, no table shower. It is a very nice spa. Weel kept and clean. I was met by "jenny" from real Bangkok, who put me in a nice room. She is a plain looking mature woman, but her beauty is in her hands. Great massage with a lot of teasing. Very very pleasant. Flip for a sensual Happy Middle. Finished the time with more massage. Tip. 45. All in all a very pleasant way to pass an hour on a Sunday afternoon.Good for you man!

The beauty of that place is that the ladies are so plain and unsexy that you can actually relax enough to the damn massage! No worries abour getting "over excited".

BlueJackass
04-11-19, 14:46
Mind sharing the address?

PM me please.

Tried apple from eco. Very cute Asian provider with back tattoo that makes her look so fuckin hit in doggy style. She is a pleaser too can take a pounding with the best of them. Erica from zen was okay. Very sexy latina from Colombia I think. Does okay CBJ and her bod is trophy fuck material but felt like she wanted to tap out when I pounded her hard in doggy and mish but she didn't and for that I like her. Great great fuckin tits and ass and tiny waist.

OhMY08
04-12-19, 20:58
Tried apple from eco. Very cute Asian provider with back tattoo that makes her look so fuckin hit in doggy style. She is a pleaser too can take a pounding with the best of them. Erica from zen was okay. Very sexy latina from Colombia I think. Does okay CBJ and her bod is trophy fuck material but felt like she wanted to tap out when I pounded her hard in doggy and mish but she didn't and for that I like her. Great great fuckin tits and ass and tiny waist.Hung with Jessica at Zen this afternoon. Very hot rack and ace!

Tan, thin waist and pretty face. Had to adjust to the size of Jr. But made it work and mentioned she is willing to deal with the larger creature crafts! Told me Erica has a hard time with them but then said I should come and work with both her and Erica at the same time. Very tempting! She got a quite a giggle when I said they both could have a half and the thing would be more manageable.

Anyway. Definitely recommend and am going to see Jessica again!

Might even ad Erica into the mix.

OhMY08
04-12-19, 22:41
Hung with Jessica at Zen this afternoon. Very hot rack and ace!

Tan, thin waist and pretty face. Had to adjust to the size of Jr. But made it work and mentioned she is willing to deal with the larger creature crafts! Told me Erica has a hard time with them but then said I should come and work with both her and Erica at the same time. Very tempting! She got a quite a giggle when I said they both could have a half and the thing would be more manageable.

Might even ad Erica into the mix.This was Zen. Not ECO.

WhoreMaster 91
04-13-19, 05:49

Might even ad Erica into the mix.Line up to choose at ECO?

OhMY08
04-14-19, 11:23
Line up to choose at ECO?Yes. Line up was available at both ECO and Zen.

KGConn
04-16-19, 02:11
I happened to be in the area on a Sunday and decided to hit up the legendary Eco. Asked them ahead of time who was there, was told Apple, Samantha, and Vanessa. I read a lot about Apple in this forum, so I went in expecting to have her, but I still asked for a line up anyway. Was led into a room where I waited.

Vanessa peeked in through the door first. Short Latina, a little meat on her but not too much. Then Samantha came. Guess I wasn't seeing Apple after all! Samantha has a voluptuous body, big tits, big ass, just the kind I like. I was told Apple was still busy and will be in shortly, but I told them I'll just have Samantha now.

The action was standard: CBJ, CG, then finished in doggy. But man, that body. I can't get it out of my mind! It's too bad this place is too far for me to go frequently.

BoulderBoy
04-17-19, 14:33
How would you compare Jessica to some of the hotties at ECO? And did you get a price quote on two women? That's a fantasy of mine but my wallet usually doesn't agree.

Might even ad Erica into the mix.

CptfPower
04-17-19, 16:09
How would you compare Jessica to some of the hotties at ECO? And did you get a price quote on two women? That's a fantasy of mine but my wallet usually doesn't agree.I had jessica before.

Petite and short with bolt ons.

The work on her ass was horribly done. Proportion.

To body doesn't match, very werid.

But she's accommodating. Not super sexy or anything.

I'd say 6/10 or so.

Kelly isn't at zen anymore. I liked her a lot. Anyone know where she went. I think.

She retired from this.

Try Erica. Better than Jessica imo but supposedly can't handle big guys.

She does fine with me I'm not too big.

OOHWay
04-18-19, 03:14
Which is a better experience overall, strictly price wise? Jessica seems grounded and willing to please. Is Zen cheaper and than Eco?

I went to Eco some few months ago and it left a bad taste in my mouth. It pissed me off and almost ruined hobbying for me. Paid $. 50 for overall, and girls were eye candy but it was a shitty experience. First, the chick asked money up front rather than wait for me to even undress and take out my wallet (which in hindsight was a warning sign, should've just left immediately), secondly she had a terrible attitude throughout sex. I had better HJ from middle aged Asian providers who put more effort trying to get me to release.

These brats are so spoiled. I remember when FS used to be $. 20, $. 40 if pushing it. I'm not blaming you guys but the noobies and average mongers set the price standards by tipping $ without making them work for it. It's like the art of negotiation is no more.

I also used to go to this place in redondo but they closed shop late last year. Such a shame. Used to go there every month to relax and with a nice quick pop at the end, and they never complained or rushed you, the only thing ending the session was your stamina.

I had jessica before.

Petite and short with bolt ons.

The work on her ass was horribly done. Proportion.

To body doesn't match, very werid.

But she's accommodating. Not super sexy or anything.

I'd say 6/10 or so.

Kelly isn't at zen anymore. I liked her a lot. Anyone know where she went. I think.

She retired from this.

Try Erica. Better than Jessica imo but supposedly can't handle big guys.

She does fine with me I'm not too big.

HappyFellow23
04-19-19, 20:42
Anyone with some info on this place? Its on Crenshaw. How are the girls?

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gardena-los-angeles/6726739.html

LouieMail
04-20-19, 19:41
Friday night with Linda was 👍128077;. She was amazing and the BJ was on point. Early 30's.

LuvLabia69
04-23-19, 17:55
Hi -60,

I know a Hong Kongese / Japanese mix early 30's lady who does a good authentic nuru that will suck your asshole out while milking your cock for an hour at 160 with CFS finish if you are interested. She was taking new customers when she was offering some friends at her private residence in MP by the BofA.Any get the details on her? If so please share.

LuvLabia69
04-23-19, 18:03
Amid all the hype, I decided to try are.

Told mmsn I wanted to see are and was told to wait 15 mins. 25 mins later are walks in and starts the massage. After walking on my back, she undresses and starts rubbing her tits all over my back. Tells me to flip and without mentioning what I wanted or money, she starts servicing my nether regions. Oh Boy can she suck like a champ. I was afraid that I was going to pop. She then mounts me and starts riding. I don't finish that fast but after letting her do all the work, feel the urge, grab that ass and pump / pop. I like to pull out asap but I was looking at her to get off but she had her head back / eyes closed. Finally pull out and head out. I was expecting a young lady but are had to be late 30's / early 40. Another con is that she kept avoiding eye contact. Will prob see her again because of her lips.What's the name or general location of this place? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you.

Slideryyz
04-25-19, 04:51
What's the name or general location of this place? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you.H. Therapy.

JamesMcCoy692
04-25-19, 15:13
Had Sammy at Eco today. Looks I'd say an 8. She's young looking with a very pretty face, her breasts are big and fake (I prefer real ones but they're still really nice), and the rest of her body is really nice. She just has an average to small ass.

Service. I layed face down and she massaged me kinda rough. It wasn't sexy or any teasing at all. Then she said flip over asked me what I wanted. I asked for a BBBJ and her reply was kind of annoying. Instead of just saying that she doesn't she said "you know we don't do that here. I know one girl that does that but anywhere you go and ask for that you'll likely hear a no. " I opted for a regular HJ. She dropped her top and started the HJ. Technique was pretty good, but she didn't really like me touching her tits. She said that I could touch them but don't pinch her nipples. I barely caressed them and then she grabbed my hand and said you can grab them like this that feels good. She basically let me "hold" her tit, but wouldn't let me move my hand. When I was Cummings she kind of angled my dick up and half cupped my hand so she doesn't get cum on it. Not the first girl to do that and it kinda kills it. We finished early and she said "you still have time left, left me massage your back and legs. " I declined and we chatted for a bit and I left. Overall I'd say the experience was good, but I probably wouldn't repeat. I was actually there for Apple. I called to see if she was available and they said yes come on down but when I got there she said she was booked for the next 2 hours. Ugh.

JonathonJammer
04-25-19, 21:58
Had Sammy at Eco today. Looks I'd say an 8. She's young looking with a very pretty face, her breasts are big and fake (I prefer real ones but they're still really nice), and the rest of her body is really nice. She just has an average to small ass.

Service. I layed face down and she massaged me kinda rough. It wasn't sexy or any teasing at all. Then she said flip over asked me what I wanted. I asked for a BBBJ and her reply was kind of annoying. Instead of just saying that she doesn't she said "you know we don't do that here. I know one girl that does that but anywhere you go and ask for that you'll likely hear a no. " I opted for a regular HJ. She dropped her top and started the HJ. Technique was pretty good, but she didn't really like me touching her tits. She said that I could touch them but don't pinch her nipples. I barely caressed them and then she grabbed my hand and said you can grab them like this that feels good. She basically let me "hold" her tit, but wouldn't let me move my hand. When I was Cummings she kind of angled my dick up and half cupped my hand so she doesn't get cum on it. Not the first girl to do that and it kinda kills it. We finished early and she said "you still have time left, left me massage your back and legs. " I declined and we chatted for a bit and I left. Overall I'd say the experience was good, but I probably wouldn't repeat. I was actually there for Apple. I called to see if she was available and they said yes come on down but when I got there she said she was booked for the next 2 hours. Ugh.I like pounding on Sammy at Eco brother. Yeah she could be better but good enough and she is very cute girl. Only thing I would say is Eco is more of a FS place man. These girls probably aren't used to HJ here. But definitely go see apple man. She is worth it. Now she likes to take a hard pounding. Opens those legs wide when I have her laying down and I'm standing. Balls deep on her LOL.

PapiChulo83
04-26-19, 00:31
Hello everyone. I am planning my vacation to California and will be staying in the south Bay area. I am looking for some spot recommendations to visit during my stay this summer. DM me if you prefer not to put any info out there.

DemAmpCamp
04-26-19, 15:13
Went to Eco mid week and only Katie and Liz available. Went with Liz, thick latina, nicely shaped upper and lower, and really good personality. Good CBJ and on to the usual CFS multi positions. Nice girl would recommend.

Again on Saturday, Katie, Apple, and Paris available. Went with Paris. Good looking Latina with big (rock hard) upper and nice booty. She does have some loose skin in the abs (appears she had a baby possibly) Loose kitty as well. On the positive side, she actually started with a pretty good massage, good CBJ. Rode me fowards and back without complaints and finished in RCG. Might see again.

And a little birdie informed me Michelle is gone for good.

OOHWay
04-28-19, 01:28
Felt horny so decided to hit up Zen after reading into all the hype posted by you guys.

About an hour before I went, I took a dick pill, not that I suffer from ED, but always wanted to try those gas station dick pills that claimed to get you all horny and ready to go. Ended up with a rock hard erection that could cut a diamond but got a nauseating headache throughout the day. Was it worth it? Yes and no. But this isn't a pill report, so on to Zen.

Zen location is more or less discreet, located in the corner of intersection but the way strip mall is positioned (kinda wonky sloped hill) you don't have to worry about people staring at you as you go in. However there's some Asian restaurants and a tutoring center (I think), so I'm pretty sure those people aren't stupid. It's not like Eco where the mall is facing the passing cars from the streets. Walked in, greeted by older Asian mms. She was like "you so young" "handsome" blah blah and demanded to see my I'd. Obliged and paid. 5 after being quoted that amount for hhr. Before going in, made me write my fucking name and phone number (WTF?) so wrote down McLovin and a random bullshit number, which in hindsight made me laugh because she obviously know my real name from my I'd.

I demanded a line up and she said OK. Only two chicks were working when I was there. First one was an older, maybe mid or late 30's Asian babe, 5'7 maybe, kinda bug eyed but dressed to please wearing a skin tight purple dress with heels. Now if was a noob, I would've rated her 7 or 8/10 but I've been around the block so I'd rate her 6/10. She was decent in looks but I didn't have yellow fever only a regular fever (damn dick pill) so passed on to the second chick.

The second chick was an older Latina, 5'4 or 5'2, short, not petite but not what I consider fat, just natural plump beauty. Large tits in the D department, big ass, tat on her hand, piercing on lips. She greeted me with a smile so that won me over. Again, if I had to rate honestly, 6.5 maybe 7/10 depending on my mood. She was beautiful yes but I mean she was the best given the options. Was also kind of horny so whatever. Started with chitchat and shitty massage as expected, but she really wanted me to relax so I sensed the right intent in her effort. Told me her name was coffee, and I joked that this was the best coffee I ever had to start the day off. That kinda made her excited and she spoke some shit in Spanish and gave me a peck near my lips. Flipped over with my rock hard dick and she was said some shit in Spanish and commented on my prick saying how beautiful it was. By the way her English was good. Certainly won't be doing public speaking with it but good enough to convo. Didn't even need to negotiate after the flip because I used my old strategy (which I won't divulge) so she went right into foreplay before going to town, which kind of surprised me. She sucked on each of my balls softly, tickled the tip of the mushroom head with her tongue, started to suck on my balls harder and got me so horny that I would have popped normally only if it weren't for the pill. I'm pretty sure she wanted to make me cum without doing the FS if she could. I only know like couple Spanish words from my brief tj days so I kept saying "ay que rico" and she liked that every time.

Then the experience took a dip from the high point. In what I thought was a nice BBJ to a proper finish for about 10 minute, she ninja'd a hat and started doing the CBJ, which I'm not too fond of. It still felt good but she maybe sucked on it for 30 seconds and then dropped her panties (had a nice trimmed Bush) and hopped on my dick. Coffee was no spinner and while she rode me like a champ, I thought she needed to work on her cardio. Kept stopping and then saying "oh so hot sweaty" "you so strong" and also said something along the lines of. I tried to make you cum earlier with my nice BJ skills but you are too strong like what the fuck is wrong with your dick. And I felt her pain. Because she was trying so hard and I couldn't release I felt bad. When I feel nervous or not into it I tend to stop the service but jr disagreed. At this point it was near the end of the session and I heard a knock from the mms, so I suggested we do the doggy instead. She started complaining her leg was hurting so she couldn't do doggy, which kind of pissed me off. So she said missionary instead and I took the top role this time. Now what made me mad during mish was she kept pulling me close to her tits bear hugging me instead of letting me do my own shit. She wanted to power bottom me, WTF no way I thought. So I took control and later released 4 ropes of load inside her poon while she moaned and gave me that sex look.

More chitchat followed, wanted to ask about my work but gave vague answer for obvious reasons. Could tell she wanted me to comeback and ask for her personally. Gave me a hug and a kiss before leaving. At the counter mms gave me a card, like one of those 12 visits stamps = 1 free service business cards. Kinda chuckled because on it, it said "Car Wash 100% hand wash". Wanted me to put my name and number on the card again, and had to bullshit again. Mms didn't care. Walked out. Still horny with a chub thanks to the pill. Damage was $. 3.

Again, I got off from paying a $ for FS because I used my old strategy. Got to learn to negotiate and use your own tricks to get the best value out of the session. Saved. 2 for a next time. In conclusion Zen was overrated. Maybe I went at a bad day. Maybe I'm spoiled for hot young babes. Compared to Eco, Zen quality of women were older, however I felt like they accommodated me well, treated me with respect. My last Eco visit left a bad taste in my mouth. Almost made me quit hobbying.

I guess I'll try Eco again while I'm still Superman.

SexNdro
04-28-19, 16:01
Any reviews on karla the colombian mid 30's early 40's short fake ass nice tits.

MaxCummings
04-29-19, 16:32
So for eco is there a back entrance? On maps it looks like they keep front door closed.

FlipOnOver
04-29-19, 18:48
Made an early morning visit to Zen.

Kinda funny. Momasan made me wait in the lobby behind a cabinent so a monger leaving would not be seen. I hid there for about 3 min.

Had a session with a Korean spinner named Yumi (U-Me).

Pretty uneventful except for one thing. On the flip she was standing above my head so I sat up to feed on her natural B cups.

On the left one I was licking around and thought "where is the nipple? Moved to the right one and all was normal.

Turns out. No left nipple!!

There was no scar. Must hve been a birth defect.

You see strange stuff in this hobby.

JamesMcCoy692
04-30-19, 12:00
So for eco is there a back entrance? On maps it looks like they keep front door closed.You can go through the front. They don't keep it locked, but they do have a back entrance. They have parking in the back too. Better. More discrete. One time it was really crowded and they asked me to wait in my car behind the building with a buzzer like from the restaurants. LOL.

LouieMail
05-02-19, 01:27
Sooo, anyone try this place yet? Some of the pics look good but we all know they are fake. Advertise 145 for 30 min nuru.Tried it it's an actual Nuru massage and they get naked and rub all over you and give you HJ that's it. The girls are hot but no FS and they take like multiple showers because they literally rub oil all over your body and rub themselves on you. If you want a actual sensual massage with Ending and pay a shit load of $$ go to that location.

SloppySmiles
05-02-19, 19:59
How would you compare Jessica to some of the hotties at ECO? And did you get a price quote on two women? That's a fantasy of mine but my wallet usually doesn't agree.Does anyone recommend Erica from zen?

FredFourLess
05-03-19, 12:29
Does anyone recommend Erica from zen?Yep, thumbs up.

Clean, well groomed, looks fantastic, really tight hole. Not a super huge assed latina, but decently bulbous rear, hourglass / slim waist, sort of in between caucasian and latina looking but very well shaped with nice cans (implants). I've only seen her twice, the second time was much better in my case, she may just need a little familiarity to open up. She will do 69 if you are covered and will take a thorough pounding. Unfortunately though, does hardly any massage.

CptfPower
05-03-19, 20:12
Has anyone been to this one and can provide any intel or provider that.

Is worth?

Also apple got fired from eco. Supposedly came late multiple times. She's off for a week or two.

SexNdro
05-03-19, 21:41
Any latina or AMP in the south bay that offer FS but do give a little massage (my back is killing me with air LOL) and who do why'all have reviews on? Trynna go tomorrow my day off.

LuvLabia69
05-03-19, 21:54
Any reviews on karla the colombian mid 30's early 40's short fake ass nice tits.W Carson St 23? What do you mean?

Beach1234
05-04-19, 01:44
Sounds like these are the two best places I. The area. I'm visiting from Fl anyone care to PM me an address and which they prefer.

Courious G
05-04-19, 22:44
Sounds like these are the two best places I. The area. I'm visiting from Fl anyone care to PM me an address and which they prefer.Sure, and I'm visiting from Mars.

OOHWay
05-05-19, 05:36
Tried it it's an actual Nuru massage and they get naked and rub all over you and give you HJ that's it. The girls are hot but no FS and they take like multiple showers because they literally rub oil all over your body and rub themselves on you. If you want a actual sensual massage with Ending and pay a shit load of $$ go to that location.Any more details? Is it mechanical? Eye contact? Do they bathe you? Do they make you pop in shower or during nuru? Line up? Is it an uncalled residential area or mp? Like some users mentioned, seems very sketchy or too good to be true. They always advertise nutty but it's nothing like what you see in porn.

I checked their IG and only thick chicks available, not that I mind but variety = freedom of choice. There are also plenty of nuru spots in OC but fuck if I drive out there to also waste gas and time on the freeway.

BigCalibbc
05-05-19, 11:39
Has anyone had a chance to get 2 loads out while.

There or finsh with one girl and get another one right.

After?

IFunnyTaker
05-05-19, 23:10
Eco.

Finally visited the famous eco spa the time was around 4 pm 3 girls working 2 latinas 1 asain. They were busy so had to wait outside with a beeper the two latinas were ready at the same time so I got to chose. Idk the name of the girl I chose but I would say she was around her thirties bolts on my guess would be her ass was fake as well. First time with a latina so I was a bit nervious so nervious when she told if it was my forst time I said yeah.

So she took advantage only offered FS.

I usally don't go to mp for happy endings only so I was okay with it.

Massage 8-9/10.

Service 6/10.

Looks 6/10.

She was very energetic and enthusiastic kinda tripped me out.

I don't think I will return though this place not for me.

One thing I really like was when my provider put a hot towel on jr and started rubing and riding me only for a few minutes but dang it felt good.

Then standard CBJ with cfs.

IFunnyTaker
05-05-19, 23:18
Visit: Around 7 pm.

2 girls working one really tall, one kinda short.

Not into chicks taller than me so chose the short MILF.

Standard visit first 10 min massage then on flip gave rates.

CBJ cfs finished HJ.

I feel like I over payed with what I got but things like this happen when you let the little head think.

Damage: not sure I think it was 50 house + 120 tip.

Provider:

Mid 30 to 40's.

Asian.

IFunnyTaker
05-05-19, 23:38
I notice eco and zen are only mp in the area ever talked about in this forum now, why is that? When I was single and barely got into this hobby I would see a list of new places everyday on this forum. Crazy how things have changed. Harbor city has a bunch of mp that offer FS. Only been to zen in lomita and in torrance I've only tried eco. I have never tried out the mp near Redondo beach or san pedro (well once but got really old granny and walked out) . I would like to try out HT but I'm not certain if I found the right place.

Do you guys have any mp in or around the cities I just mentioned that I could try out?

I'm looking for young race dosent matter price dosent either unless its a crazy amount like those gps girls in COI.

People tell me to check out the seen in gardena any place you guys would like me to try around there?

Kpassman
05-06-19, 14:59
Finally decided to try eco. Got there but they were busy so had to wait. While I was waiting, I see two guys get out of a van and speed walk to the door. They drive off a few minutes later looking dejected. It was finally my turn and since they were busy, no lineup. Finally "V" enters and gives a decent massage. She says to flip and without saying a word she undresses and grips jr. Damn she had a booty and firm fake tits. She starts teasing my nipples while I'm admiring that ass.

She starts kissing around jr while I'm still playing with that ass. She then slips the condom on half way and proceeds to CBJ. She either forgot that the rubber wasnt completely on or that's her tech but either way, I got a good blow.

She mounts me cg and starts off mechanically. Then all of a sudden she starts moaning, grinding harder and begins to slobber one side of my mug. I can't last so I squeeze out the last drops and wait for her to get off. She stays on top til I get limp and spill juice all over my belly. She says that I felt "right. " Chit chat, hot towel, crystal geyser water and leave.

OOHWay
05-06-19, 15:21
This is a part two of my dick pill sexcapade week (continuation from my Zen report). Forgot to post this so here you go guys.

The pill was starting to wear off when I visited Eco, but couldn't argue with jr since it still made me feel invincible. Unlike Zen, I went late rather than early in the morning (which I normally dislike because then you are more likely to join the eskimo bro club for the day. Pro tip. You'd always rather go early to take advantage of girls when they are freshly showered and cleaner than usual) due to time constraints.

For new mongers, the location of Eco is hardly ideal. This jack shop faces directly towards the streets where drivers can easily see you going in to this sketchy location. Last time I was there, there used to be a restaurant (or a barber shop? But when I went, it was deserted. Looks like owning a business in a terrible location, let alone next to a sketchy mp didn't do much for their business. Depending on the time of the day, there is heavy traffic so someone you might know can identify you walking into Eco. Walked in and surprised to see mr Papa san manning the front. This pps usually lets mama san do the greeting as you enter. BTW, last time I was there, the latina mms was one of the coolest, nicest chick ever. Too bad she doesn't provide. She is not a model, but I would take the latina mms over any of the hot eco bitches any time of the day. Pps was cool, didn't ask questions and I quickly paid. 5 for hhr and went in.

3 chicks were working when I was there. I demanded a line up and he told me 2 were busy with clients and I had to wait 10-15 minutes. Fuck that, I thought. This is why I hate going late, but this was my own fault. I also had some other shit to do later and time is money so I told him I'll take the available one. Walks in Samantha with a tight dress and fuck me heels. I rate her 8/10.9/10 especially if you have bimbo fetish. 5'6 maybe 5'7, noticeable bolt ons, perfect ass, not skinny, but certainly has that kardashian figure with everything big except her damn waist, hands, feet. I thought she was latina so I started saying some shit about latinas to start off a convo but she corrected me saying, "no honey, not latina, brrrraaazilian". Thought that was pretty hot. Good english by the way. Best way I can describe how she looks (face wise) is like pornstar Nina Elle or Brittney Spears. So yeah, pretty damn sexy. But just because the chick is hot doesn't translate to the best of services, so read on.

Started off by giving me a shitty massage. Total waste of time but can't be rude otherwise it's going to carry over to the service. It's annoying how they use that to milk the time you'd rather spending playing than laying on a dirty ass table like a dead fish (I say dead fish because the massage isn't even a massage at Eco, it's more like molestation with all the teasing). She kept grabbing my ass during the massage and kept saying firm and I was scared she was going to put a finger in my ass. After the flip was when the magic happened. She took off her dress and I see her black thong. Absolutely sexy. She let me grab it like a kid at a candy store and I just kept admiring that pornstar ass. Again, she says "brazilian", so there you go guys. She lays beside me in a near 69 and starts whacking my soldier to her tits (like thud thud thud) and starts playing with balls with her sexy mouth but didn't go BBBJ. When I got rock hard to meet her standards, she stood up and I quickly sat upright and she follows my cue and starts giving me a little dance as she starts peeling her thong off her ass. The way her long hair touchs her ass as it sways left and right was a sight to behold. Too bad she didn't have a tramp stamp. It would've been too damn good. But instead of a tat, she did have a nice tan line from her thong so I thought that shit was A-ok. Kneels down, puts the cover on with her mouth and starting blowing me. I despise CBJ. The condom they use at Eco is like teflon because I see her blowing me but I did not feel shit. Also she did not suck but rather went down all they way where my dick hit her tonsils. I mean different strokes for different folks. It was good but it wasn't for me.

At this point, I was too damn horny and got ahead of myself as instead of letting her ride me like the usual routine with these mps, and told her I wanted to doggo while I was in beast mode. Now this is where I fucked up. There is a scene in the first incredibles movie where mr incredible tweaks his back while fighting the robot in the caves, that's what happened except my left butt cheek. My firm butt cheek cramped up so bad while thrusting and the pain hurt so bad, jr felt concerned and started paying attention to me rather than Samantha. Like I sad in the beginning of the post, this was during when the pill started to stave off and while jr could have soldiered on like seal team 6 3 days ago, he turned into an rotc whimp and couldn't handle the pain. Samantha kinda got turned off and I felt terrible. She suggested HJ and I said ok, during which she made me release while moaning and saying baby with her hot accent.

Now this is where the experience took a turn for the worst. The service at this point was 8/10 but after the pop she was trying to make me come back by saying "next time baby 20 more" (from $ which I paid). WTF I thought. You are going to try to make me come back by charging more? No way GTFO. She kept going on about how $ is less and needed more popularity in this location so price can go up. WTF. If my last Eco visit almost made me quit hobbying, than this visit probably confirmed that Eco has too many stuck up brats for my tastes and I won't be going back.

Damage was $. 5 Wasn't worth it, but I guess that's the price of a greedy bimbo. Next up will be a nuru report so if you guys like what you read, let me know.

Panchito33
05-07-19, 12:12
Any had this fruit at ECO?

CptfPower
05-07-19, 13:16
Kiwi report.

Short 5-1 viet chick. Skinny. Weighs around 110 or so.

I think she is like 35-40 yo.

I would not recommend her. She is very mechanical besides licking your balls, everything else she does is nothing special compared to the other girls here. She gives a really good massage though. CBJ, cg, mish, doggy. She tried to upsell 140.

I ended up paying the standard. Not seeing her again.

Maverick 26
05-07-19, 15:27
Any had this fruit at ECO?I did yesterday. There were only 3 girls and she was the most decent looking one so picked her. . I forgot the name of the other two girls. She is a Vietnamese girl in her mid to late 30's.

Short girl, Cute face, C bolt on, decent body.

Decent massage for about 10 minutes and then to face up massage.

Everything was on the menu. Opted for FS. Her CBBJ felt good and licked my balls nicely.

Then Doggy and missionary and asked her to finish with a BJ. Cleaned me up nicely and massages my arms for few minutes afterwards.

Very friendly, not sure if I will repeat because I prefer all natural and younger.

MaxCummings
05-08-19, 11:13
Passed by yesterday, did not see any activity, nor was back door open. Not sure if it was just closed for the day or if its a shut down.

FredFourLess
05-08-19, 14:31
I notice eco and zen are only mp in the area ever talked about in this forum now, why is that? When I was single and barely got into this hobby I would see a list of new places everyday on this forum. Crazy how things have changed. Harbor city has a bunch of mp that offer FS. Only been to zen in lomita and in torrance I've only tried eco. I have never tried out the mp near Redondo beach or san pedro (well once but got really old granny and walked out) . I would like to try out HT but I'm not certain if I found the right place.

Do you guys have any mp in or around the cities I just mentioned that I could try out?

I'm looking for young race dosent matter price dosent either unless its a crazy amount like those gps girls in COI.

People tell me to check out the seen in gardena any place you guys would like me to try around there?The reason that everyone talks about the same two or three is because so many of them went out of business a year or two ago when the advertising crackdown happened. There are no reviews on any websites for places in San Pedro anymore, most have closed or do very little side action anymore. The only place in Redondo (On Artesia) that I'm aware of that did very much other than a handy closed a few months back when a business that would draw attention to it opened next door.

All the Harbor City places seem to be closed these days. There are the only two with recent reviews that are still opened:

SH Therapy on Vermont Ave between Lomita and Sepulveda Blvds -.

SH has inconsistent reports depending on the day and who you get.

MA SPA in Harbor City at Anaheim and Vemont -.

MA has very few reviews, and these appear to be your average Chinese laundry ladies anyway.

Carson:

Dream Spa on Carson St -.

Dream Spa in Carson is a good place for FS. I've only been there once though since it's off my path. There aren't really any other places in Carson unless you like really big girls (I've never met her and can't verify her size) - Casey at JJ Therapy.

Torrance (not actually in Torrance, but near the border) has Eco and a few places that are mostly Hispanic at 800 Carson street behind the In-and-Out. Those aren't really my scene, but the quality other than Eco isn't consistent enough for people to vouch for them very often.

Other than Eco in Torrance, that pretty much leaves Lomita. The FS places there are Zen, Kim's across the street from Zen, Thai Yoga, Day Spa 28, Queens, and there are some promising reports for Healthy Spa near Walnut and PCH. The only one of those where you get a consistently decent looking lady and you have a reasonable chance of repeating with the ones you like or meeting the ones you hear about on here is Zen, that's another reason why it's all anyone talks about. Zen and Kim's which were heavy advertisers back in the day don't at all anymore to stay under the radar.

Hawthorne / Inglewood / Lenox / Lawndale / Gardena. I have no personal experience in that area, so I can't advise.

Wicked1
05-08-19, 19:41
This is a part two of my dick pill sexcapade week (continuation from my Zen report). Forgot to post this so here you go guys.

The pill was starting to wear off when I visited Eco, but couldn't argue with jr since it still made me feel invincible. Unlike Zen, I went late rather than early in the morning (which I normally dislike because then you are more likely to join the eskimo bro club for the day. Pro tip. You'd always rather go early to take advantage of girls when they are freshly showered and cleaner than usual) due to time constraints.

For new mongers, the location of Eco is hardly ideal. This jack shop faces directly towards the streets where drivers can easily see you going in to this sketchy location. Last time I was there, there used to be a restaurant (or a barber shop? But when I went, it was deserted. Looks like owning a business in a terrible location, let alone next to a sketchy mp didn't do much for their business. Depending on the time of the day, there is heavy traffic so someone you might know can identify you walking into Eco. Walked in and surprised to see mr Papa san manning the front. This pps usually lets mama san do the greeting as you enter. BTW, last time I was there, the latina mms was one of the coolest, nicest chick ever. Too bad she doesn't provide. She is not a model, but I would take the latina mms over any of the hot eco bitches any time of the day. Pps was cool, didn't ask questions and I quickly paid. 5 for hhr and went in.

3 chicks were working when I was there. I demanded a line up and he told me 2 were busy with clients and I had to wait 10-15 minutes. Fuck that, I thought. This is why I hate going late, but this was my own fault. I also had some other shit to do later and time is money so I told him I'll take the available one. Walks in Samantha with a tight dress and fuck me heels. I rate her 8/10.9/10 especially if you have bimbo fetish. 5'6 maybe 5'7, noticeable bolt ons, perfect ass, not skinny, but certainly has that kardashian figure with everything big except her damn waist, hands, feet. I thought she was latina so I started saying some shit about latinas to start off a convo but she corrected me saying, "no honey, not latina, brrrraaazilian". Thought that was pretty hot. Good english by the way. Best way I can describe how she looks (face wise) is like pornstar Nina Elle or Brittney Spears. So yeah, pretty damn sexy. But just because the chick is hot doesn't translate to the best of services, so read on.

Started off by giving me a shitty massage. Total waste of time but can't be rude otherwise it's going to carry over to the service. It's annoying how they use that to milk the time you'd rather spending playing than laying on a dirty ass table like a dead fish (I say dead fish because the massage isn't even a massage at Eco, it's more like molestation with all the teasing). She kept grabbing my ass during the massage and kept saying firm and I was scared she was going to put a finger in my ass. After the flip was when the magic happened. She took off her dress and I see her black thong. Absolutely sexy. She let me grab it like a kid at a candy store and I just kept admiring that pornstar ass. Again, she says "brazilian", so there you go guys. She lays beside me in a near 69 and starts whacking my soldier to her tits (like thud thud thud) and starts playing with balls with her sexy mouth but didn't go BBBJ. When I got rock hard to meet her standards, she stood up and I quickly sat upright and she follows my cue and starts giving me a little dance as she starts peeling her thong off her ass. The way her long hair touchs her ass as it sways left and right was a sight to behold. Too bad she didn't have a tramp stamp. It would've been too damn good. But instead of a tat, she did have a nice tan line from her thong so I thought that shit was A-ok. Kneels down, puts the cover on with her mouth and starting blowing me. I despise CBJ. The condom they use at Eco is like teflon because I see her blowing me but I did not feel shit. Also she did not suck but rather went down all they way where my dick hit her tonsils. I mean different strokes for different folks. It was good but it wasn't for me.

At this point, I was too damn horny and got ahead of myself as instead of letting her ride me like the usual routine with these mps, and told her I wanted to doggo while I was in beast mode. Now this is where I fucked up. There is a scene in the first incredibles movie where mr incredible tweaks his back while fighting the robot in the caves, that's what happened except my left butt cheek. My firm butt cheek cramped up so bad while thrusting and the pain hurt so bad, jr felt concerned and started paying attention to me rather than Samantha. Like I sad in the beginning of the post, this was during when the pill started to stave off and while jr could have soldiered on like seal team 6 3 days ago, he turned into an rotc whimp and couldn't handle the pain. Samantha kinda got turned off and I felt terrible. She suggested HJ and I said ok, during which she made me release while moaning and saying baby with her hot accent.

Now this is where the experience took a turn for the worst. The service at this point was 8/10 but after the pop she was trying to make me come back by saying "next time baby 20 more" (from $ which I paid). WTF I thought. You are going to try to make me come back by charging more? No way GTFO. She kept going on about how $ is less and needed more popularity in this location so price can go up. WTF. If my last Eco visit almost made me quit hobbying, than this visit probably confirmed that Eco has too many stuck up brats for my tastes and I won't be going back.

Damage was $. 5 Wasn't worth it, but I guess that's the price of a greedy bimbo. Next up will be a nuru report so if you guys like what you read, let me know.Sorry for your experience, but I observed some things about this post. You described this place as sketchy, still it was your choice to return. There's lots of other fancier places but it's your choice to return.

From your post, I wonder if your ed med contributed to your experience. Or your butt cramp. She worked with you so you got off, even the sexy talk, so I'm confused my you refer to her as a bimbo? Plus it reads like she did lots that you like. I saw Samantha while waiting for Apple. She is stunning and very sexy. A very hot Brazilian with a beautiful face and spectacular ass.

I go to Eco when my play dough is available. Never had a bad time, always hot babes, never disappoints. Across the board lately, the tip rate is rising. 1. 2 is more common these days. Especially with top talent, even more. Mentioning her usual rate for next time, NOT this time is fine with me. I've way over paid for a lot less.

Maybe you hadn't had a good day.

Also, ECO is a small, non-discript location. There is parking and entrance in the rear, for your comfort. Plus the staff is nice.

SloppySmiles
05-08-19, 22:35

Damage was $. 5 Wasn't worth it, but I guess that's the price of a greedy bimbo. Next up will be a nuru report so if you guys like what you read, let me know.Thank you sir for your post. Their informative and well detailed. Looking forward to your next one.

CptfPower
05-09-19, 11:40
Is there any girl at eco / zen that does dfk?

Oswalt
05-09-19, 14:44
Paid a visit to ECO last night. Asked for Apple, told she was on vacation. Got Kiwi instead. No complaints here. Nice body, pleasant enough personality. Did a little soft touch then on to the activities. I'm no fan of the CBJ but she did a good job of it. Rather have the BBBJ but Kiwi has some skills. Takes a good pounding and as I said has a nice little body. Gave her 1 for the tip, she asked for more but didn't put up too much objection. Said she works Wed and some weekends. I would repeat but would rather get Apple next time.

Panchito33
05-09-19, 14:52
You'll have better luck at the AAMPS for that type of activity. MPS typically not into that. Get in, milk you and GTFO. NEXT!

Is there any girl at eco / zen that does dfk?

FredFourLess
05-09-19, 16:34
Is there any girl at eco / zen that does dfk?I've only met her seen her one time, but Coffee (Tuesdays) at Thai Yoga in Lomita went right at it with me without me even asking for it.

LouieMail
05-10-19, 02:10
Depends not mechanical. Yes on lineup and eye contact. You get oiled up and can take a shower afterwards on your own. Pop during nuru. No signs or residential it's very discreet. Not sketchy but over priced. I don't see it lasting long.

Any more details? Is it mechanical? Eye contact? Do they bathe you? Do they make you pop in shower or during nuru? Line up? Is it an uncalled residential area or mp? Like some users mentioned, seems very sketchy or too good to be true. They always advertise nutty but it's nothing like what you see in porn.

I checked their IG and only thick chicks available, not that I mind but variety = freedom of choice. There are also plenty of nuru spots in OC but fuck if I drive out there to also waste gas and time on the freeway.

Bashie
05-10-19, 22:15
Does anyone know where Nana went or when she will be back at Zen?

Slideryyz
05-12-19, 04:41
Is there any girl at eco / zen that does dfk?Nope. Only LFK, more like little peck.

CptfPower
05-14-19, 17:57
Hello gents.

Time to spill some more information since pretty soon, I will have to stop eventually.

HT. Inglewood.

I been seeing Ruby (sat), who is a K-girl that is tall, slim, and petite. Very pretty. Services includes a decent massage, then on the flip, she works you up by giving BBBJ, CG, MISH, and bust in the bag in doggy.

But recently, I saw Nicole. She works Tues and Fri. Half Latina and Brazillian. Beautiful voluptuous woman, bolt ons and a decent behind. We skipped the massage and went right into DFK (lots of DFK and face, neck & ear slobbering), CBJ, MISH, and Doggy bust.

ECO -.

Apple returned Monday. She is amazing as always. Very accommodating and sweet girl. Viet chick that has top and bottom qualities, not super slim / model style but good enough. Same services as Nicole, with lots of DFK. I been seeing apple a lot and also outside of ECO and she is always 100% amazing.

My last report is in LA but I thought I would include it here since the girl I saw was Angie (old ECO Angie)! Angie is a sweet Latina, more on the thicc side (she used to be thinner). The place is on Melrose & Arden next to the pet grooming. This place has showers inside the room! Only bad thing was the bed is very small. Regardless, Angie was amaazing as always. Face slobbering, DFK, she rides CG really good as well, then I went into MISH and we made love.

Enjoy my brethens! My journey ends here!! Take care.

DanteOfSparda
05-14-19, 21:28
Anyone have anyone they reccommend for a guranteed good time out of Eco? I've been to a few spots where I've mananged to get a BBBJ fairly easily so if there's a girl who does let me know!

AssMan714
05-23-19, 18:53
Not sure who here is on the instagram game that's hit big in the oc. I was followed recently by nurumassage310 which is on a popular corner in Torrance / Carson. I've been waiting to give it a shot. Walked in today and the only option was a tall, young, skinny blonde, which is not my style. I tried talking the receptionist, who was much thicker into service, but no avail. I had a weird spidey sense about this place so it may be one to keep an eye on.

I ended up at the place behind the In-and-Out, where I had a short but enjoyable visit w colombian carla.Hello my fellow mongers I've been here about 4 times I like coming when I like to trip on shrooms and have fun with the girls its a legit place no LE I was scared myself my first time coming in so far I've met emily zra natalie and demi. All hot girls some photos are real some were fake but looked really close to it. Well be back after I get some more cash.

Mankopako
05-25-19, 22:42
Went to this place for the first time and got a girl named Monica. She is a K-girl but from the looks of her I at first thought she was Latina. But her accent gave her away and I realized that She is a K-girl. She's mayber in her early 30's with a very nice body. Not thin but not fat by any means. She is about 5 feet 5 and had what appeared and felt like real boobs which were like 36 C. Got a so-so massage and then did her in a few different positions. She doesn't do BBBJ but licks the bottom of the shaft portion. I would probably see her again.

SpideyLennon
05-27-19, 17:09
How much tip you gave her? Been wanting to check this place out. Thanks.

Went to this place for the first time and got a girl named Monica. She is a K-girl but from the looks of her I at first thought she was Latina. But her accent gave her away and I realized that She is a K-girl. She's mayber in her early 30's with a very nice body. Not thin but not fat by any means. She is about 5 feet 5 and had what appeared and felt like real boobs which were like 36 C. Got a so-so massage and then did her in a few different positions. She doesn't do BBBJ but licks the bottom of the shaft portion. I would probably see her again.

Mankopako
05-29-19, 17:46
How much tip you gave her? Been wanting to check this place out. Thanks.I gave her one bill $.

FlipOnOver
05-31-19, 18:51
Hit up ECO today. Walked in, asked for Apple.

What a girl!

All reports are accurate on her. Freindly, curvy, blonde. Not rushed or too assertive. She let me take the lead. Takes a tounge lashing like a champ!

Actually got the "time" knock on the door at the end.

Definiatly ATF material. Will need to investigate further!!

HappyFellow23
06-01-19, 13:46
Essences Spa.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125905

Day spa 28.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/123089

Royal Spa.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/1214577

Thank you for a reply. Sorry for links. I just saw these ads a lot and wonder if anyone had luck here.

ShyNine
06-01-19, 17:56
Hi gents, visiting from AZ.

Apple sounds like the one to see. A couple of eco's come up when I google.

Can someone pm me a better addy for that and nurumassage310?

Greatly appreciated.

Also I'll be hitting one or both the start of the week.

Does apple work weekdays?

Jh6401
06-02-19, 09:26
ECO -.

Apple returned Monday. She is amazing as always. Very accommodating and sweet girl. Viet chick that has top and bottom qualities, not super slim / model style but good enough. Same services as Nicole, with lots of DFK. I been seeing apple a lot and also outside of ECO and she is always 100% amazing.

.Just out of curious can you clarify that, like outcall internet ad? Why do that? Service / fee different? Thanks.

DunKirk666
06-02-19, 22:42
Essences Spa.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125905

Day spa 28.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/123089

Royal Spa.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/1214577

Thank you for a reply. Sorry for links. I just saw these ads a lot and wonder if anyone had luck here.The girls at Essence range from semi thick to chubby. They do aim to please.

Don't bother with Day 28. No young cute girls there. Been there twice and both times drew a 35 yo+ ladies who offered mechanical HJ with over the clothes touching only. You can get that anywhere.

PabstBlue28
06-03-19, 01:29
I thought I'd seen some posts with positive experiences for this spa in Torrance so thought I'd check it out Friday morning. No such luck, and I did my usual stuff to try. Oh well, pretty good massage though so no complaints.

Horn Dog Too
06-04-19, 17:29
Back on another visit to Torrance area, so since I enjoyed my last visit to Bangkok spa, I went back. This one wasn't as good. Saw Jenny again, but spent a long time sitting there waiting for her in the room. The rub was OK, but not as good as last time. Maybe due to the fact that I got there at 8 pm and they close at 9, she wanted to be done. So after 20 minute rub, flip, good HE with utc roaming and a short but nice upper body rub, I was out the door in 45 minutes, including the 10 minute wait. I'll probably try some place else next time. Cheers all.

LouieMail
06-05-19, 01:51
Saw Jackie last week and 2 thumbs down. She puts no effort nice Colombian body but no effort and was trying to end quickly.

DemAmpCamp
06-05-19, 03:44
Hit eco again Thursday. As mentioned before Apple is back. Performance as good as it ever was. Highly recommend.

Previous Thursday, Sammie. Probably mentioned here before. Cute thick girl, mixed Mexican / German / Irish. The usual CBJ / CFS. Takes a good pounding. Went cg, rcg, doggy, mish, standing doggy, standing mish and blew in the cover. Only thing that threw me off a bit was that she had leg stuble, obviously caught her on a bad day, but wasn't too bad I guess. Overall friendly and good attitude, might repeat but there are others to try first. I hear my ATF is coming back, so won't be sampling too many others for a bit.

Horn Dog Too
06-08-19, 18:49
Thanks to the posting members and particularly DemAmpCamp, I made the leap from the traditional AMP to Eco spa. I just wasn't in the mood for the table shower and rub and tug, so I head on over to Torrance and Vermont. Park in the rear is nice. The gentleman (owner? Let me in and took the Uly. Three girls working, Rose, Apple and Paris. Only Paris was available, but he said Rose was truly worth the wait and Apple goes without saying. But I said I'd love to take a look at Paris just to say hello. So in she comes and I am smitten. Beautiful young Cuban woman with a real nice body. True the bolt ons are a little firm, but beautiful. I told her I would love to have a session with her. So off come the clothes and she asks, "Do you want a massage?" Nope, waste of time, I just want you naked right now. I had a real nice time. She wore this sexy senior citizen out. Tip, one benjy. She only works on Friday and I'm really pondering seeing her or yet another lovely. I guess this means I'm fully back in the hobby. Thanks to all for the great info.

Horn Dog Too
06-12-19, 22:30
So is this place still open? Whats the address? Thanks.

DunKirk666
06-13-19, 09:37
So is this place still open? Whats the address? Thanks.Yeah it's still open. They post their daily lineup on IG.

Slideryyz
06-16-19, 08:00
Back on another visit to Torrance area, so since I enjoyed my last visit to Bangkok spa, I went back. This one wasn't as good. Saw Jenny again, but spent a long time sitting there waiting for her in the room. The rub was OK, but not as good as last time. Maybe due to the fact that I got there at 8 pm and they close at 9, she wanted to be done. So after 20 minute rub, flip, good HE with utc roaming and a short but nice upper body rub, I was out the door in 45 minutes, including the 10 minute wait. I'll probably try some place else next time. Cheers all.It isn't the best mp among in the area. So many better ones.

LouieMail
06-17-19, 00:07
So is this place still open? Whats the address? Thanks.Instagram and add them.

FlipOnOver
06-17-19, 21:25
It isn't the best mp among in the area. So many better ones.It is a good spot for a decent massage for under $80. No hottie zone for sure.

CptfPower
06-18-19, 18:16
I said I won't monger any more but I keep coming back.

Saw Nicole today from HT. Half something and half Brazilian sexy body chick. Upper bolt ons, decent ass, skinny, fit, very sexy girl, who is looking to be a nurse she says.

In walks Nicole, and I'm blown away again by her beauty and figure. She recognizes me and walked up to where I was sitting. Starts major love making DFK, like a couple that hasn't seen.

Each other in weeks / months. After a making out session, clothes starts coming off, her tight dress slides off and she positions herself so I can see us two together in the mirror and my god, what a view, very hot and sex scene from movie like.

She kisses my neck, nibbles my ear and then whispers "can I suck your dick papi", I just smile at her and more DFK. Then down she goes in between my legs and starts blowing away, CBJ, (which I don't prefer) but Nicole does it well. Her mouth massage comes back up to my chest, then neck, and.

Back to more DFK. I also slobber all over her upper goodies.

Finnaly, I'm ready and in goes my guy inside her and she starts riding me and DFK love making style.

CG, MISH, standing doggy with her on the chair positioned so I can see the mirror banging the sh*t out of her.

And I blow everything I have in the bag LOL. Clean up and more small chats. She is going to nursing school supposedly LOL.

Nicole works Tuesdays and Fridays!!

I think Apple from ECO is back in Hawaii! She'll probably be back in 2 weeks or so.

Liliana from Eco is also back on Tuesdays aka Kim Kardashian bomb shell.

ILoveTacos1514
06-19-19, 18:48
I wanted to try out this place yesterday but they never pick up the phone.

The voicemail gives out the address and it's behind the in and out on Vermont.

Has anyone been here? Do they actually do a nuru massage or is it a FS place?

Yeah it's still open. They post their daily lineup on IG.

BoulderBoy
06-19-19, 21:35
I said I won't monger any more but I keep coming back.

Saw Nicole today from HT. Half something and half Brazilian sexy body chick. Upper bolt ons, decent ass, skinny, fit, very sexy girl, who is looking to be a nurse she says.

In walks Nicole, and I'm blown away again by her beauty and figure. She recognizes me and walked up to where I was sitting. Starts major love making DFK, like a couple that hasn't seen.

Each other in weeks / months. After a making out session, clothes starts coming off, her tight dress slides off and she positions herself so I can see us two together in the mirror and my god, what a view, very hot and sex scene from movie like.

She kisses my neck, nibbles my ear and then whispers "can I suck your dick papi", I just smile at her and more DFK. Then down she goes in between my legs and starts blowing away, CBJ, (which I don't prefer) but Nicole does it well. Her mouth massage comes back up to my chest, then neck, and.

Back to more DFK. I also slobber all over her upper goodies.

Finnaly, I'm ready and in goes my guy inside her and she starts riding me and DFK love making style.

CG, MISH, standing doggy with her on the chair positioned so I can see the mirror banging the sh*t out of her.

And I blow everything I have in the bag LOL. Clean up and more small chats. She is going to nursing school supposedly LOL.

Nicole works Tuesdays and Fridays!!

I think Apple from ECO is back in Hawaii! She'll probably be back in 2 weeks or so.

Liliana from Eco is also back on Tuesdays aka Kim Kardashian bomb shell. Sounds hot, man. Of the ones you named and / or seen at Eco, how do her looks compare? Who are the bombshells in the South Bay these days? I thought I also read that Samantha or Sammy or something was also a bombshell.

Slideryyz
06-20-19, 04:45
I wanted to try out this place yesterday but they never pick up the phone.

The voicemail gives out the address and it's behind the in and out on Vermont.

Has anyone been here? Do they actually do a nuru massage or is it a FS place?No Nuru but it's a FS mp.

DunKirk666
06-20-19, 09:39
No Nuru but it's a FS mp.You guys are confusing 2 different places. The dump behind the in and out is not nuru. The nuru place that posts on IG is on the corner of Vermont / Carson.

ILoveTacos1514
06-24-19, 17:59
The nuru place is the plaza behind the in and out.

Vermont and Carson is pretty much the same location as in and out.

What is the other place you are talking about? ECO?

You guys are confusing 2 different places. The dump behind the in and out is not nuru. The nuru place that posts on IG is on the corner of Vermont / Carson.

Danny2
06-25-19, 12:03
My last report is in LA but I thought I would include it here since the girl I saw was Angie (old ECO Angie)! Angie is a sweet Latina, more on the thicc side (she used to be thinner). The place is on Melrose & Arden next to the pet grooming. This place has showers inside the room! Only bad thing was the bed is very small. Regardless, Angie was amaazing as always. Face slobbering, DFK, she rides CG really good as well, then I went into MISH and we made love.

Enjoy my brethens! My journey ends here!! Take care.Is this the spot on the second floor?

Davidd69
06-25-19, 19:03
Does anyone know if Kimberly still works at HT? If she does what days?

JamesMcCoy692
06-26-19, 01:06
You guys are confusing 2 different places. The dump behind the in and out is not nuru. The nuru place that posts on IG is on the corner of Vermont / Carson.Been wondering about that place and decided to try it out today. It's in the little plaza not behind in-and-out. I paid 125 at the door and then in the room the girl said I had to pay an extra tip if I wanted nuru else I just get a HJ! WTF! So I gave her 40 and she said 20 more. I paid the extra 20 like a sucker and the nuru was whack. She claimed she was a stripper a d that she was new to nuru so I tolder just slather up and rub your body on me and she just lubed up her tits and barely rubs them on my dick. Her name was Cat. She said she is only here a couple of days on vacation from Vegas. I don't know if the other girls are like her, but not sure if I'm willing to try. She was horrible. Even if I hadn't paid the extra 60 tip it was still the worst! She was kinda cute. White girl with blond hair. Fake tits but still pretty soft. Decent body, cute face, but horrible technique. Definitely don't recommend.

JamesMcCoy692
06-26-19, 11:37
Been wondering about that place and decided to try it out today. It's in the little plaza not behind in-and-out. I paid 125 at the door and then in the room the girl said I had to pay an extra tip if I wanted nuru else I just get a HJ! WTF! So I gave her 40 and she said 20 more. I paid the extra 20 like a sucker and the nuru was whack. She claimed she was a stripper a d that she was new to nuru so I tolder just slather up and rub your body on me and she just lubed up her tits and barely rubs them on my dick. Her name was Cat. She said she is only here a couple of days on vacation from Vegas. I don't know if the other girls are like her, but not sure if I'm willing to try. She was horrible. Even if I hadn't paid the extra 60 tip it was still the worst! She was kinda cute. White girl with blond hair. Fake tits but still pretty soft. Decent body, cute face, but horrible technique. Definitely don't recommend.Just to clarify she said her friend owns the shop and at first she said she's doing it because her friend needed an extra girl to work a few days then she said she just wanted some extra spending money while down here from Vegas. Also there are like 3 massage / acupuncture places in that plaza this is the one with skin in the name (can't remember the full name). The other massage place in that plaza sucks too (grandma's giving handies). Not sure about the acupuncture place, I don't think I've ever seen them advertise so might be legit, I dunno.

FredFourLess
06-26-19, 11:58
Been wondering about that place and decided to try it out today. It's in the little plaza not behind in-and-out. I paid 125 at the door and then in the room the girl said I had to pay an extra tip if I wanted nuru else I just get a HJ! WTF! So I gave her 40 and she said 20 more. I paid the extra 20 like a sucker and the nuru was whack. She claimed she was a stripper a d that she was new to nuru so I tolder just slather up and rub your body on me and she just lubed up her tits and barely rubs them on my dick. Her name was Cat. She said she is only here a couple of days on vacation from Vegas. I don't know if the other girls are like her, but not sure if I'm willing to try. She was horrible. Even if I hadn't paid the extra 60 tip it was still the worst! She was kinda cute. White girl with blond hair. Fake tits but still pretty soft. Decent body, cute face, but horrible technique. Definitely don't recommend.So. Like he says here, the nuru spot is on the SE corner of Carson and Vermont. There is a second place right near it in the same plaza that currently advertises as Carson Chiropractic / Healing Center. Eco used to be in the same plaza in a building to the south, but closed then reopened months later at it's current location a few blocks northward up Vermont.

There are at least two places behind the In-and-Out on Carson, it's confusing because they advertise under various names and people seem to confuse them when reviewing them. I believe that the one on the bottom floor is usually know as Eden which has normal sounding hours, is consistent, and gets decent reviews (Estrella often mentioned). The one upstairs gets much less consistent reviews and although I'm not sure when it opens, it advertises as still open late into the night.

DemAmpCamp
06-27-19, 18:49
Stopped by Monday afternoon. 3 girls working, Apple, Camila, and Rose. Apple was busy, and Camila didn't really float my boat, so I went with Rose. She is a latina, with decent face, decent body but nice ass. Very seductive with lots of teasing and not a clock watcher at all. Had a good time with her in the usual positions, even a digit in the backdoor was ok with her while going doggy (others usually hate this.) overall solid girl, great attitude.

LouieMail
06-27-19, 23:38
So. Like he says here, the nuru spot is on the SE corner of Carson and Vermont. There is a second place right near it in the same plaza that currently advertises as Carson Chiropractic / Healing Center. Eco used to be in the same plaza in a building to the south, but closed then reopened months later at it's current location a few blocks northward up Vermont.

There are at least two places behind the In-and-Out on Carson, it's confusing because they advertise under various names and people seem to confuse them when reviewing them. I believe that the one on the bottom floor is usually know as Eden which has normal sounding hours, is consistent, and gets decent reviews (Estrella often mentioned). The one upstairs gets much less consistent reviews and although I'm not sure when it opens, it advertises as still open late into the night.I had a whitegirl forget the name she gave me a real nuru and didn't pay extra. She told me a lot of the girls here are strippers and they don't know shit. They scam people because they think just doing a HJ gets the job done and get paid. My girl was from the east coast new and actually provided me a nuru. It was a Saturday afternoon sorry don't remember the name.

SocalLocal
07-01-19, 20:23
Any experiences at this place in Lawndale? Hawthorne and I believe 154th?

DunKirk666
07-01-19, 23:21
Any experiences at this place in Lawndale? Hawthorne and I believe 154th?Rubmaps lists it as non erotic. Last reviews in 2016. Nothing going on there. Try 5 Star on Hawthorne.

JamesMcCoy692
07-07-19, 08:42
First went to Best Spa on PCH. Got a 1 hr Swedish with table shower. In comes Monica who is super formal with me. Super professional massage. Makes me think that there is no extras with her. Then she gets to the end of the massage and starts getting playful with her fingers. I thought she was going to ask me to flip but instead she tells me that it's time for the table shower. She showers me and I thought something was going to happen but she never goes for it. She had a towel on my dick and I pull it off. She just laughs and puts it back on. I didn't want to be pushy in case she does just do legit massages. I get back to the massage room and then she tells me to get dressed and she leaves. I get dressed and when she comes back with water she asks if I enjoyed the massage and I tell her I did but I could have enjoyed it more if she had helped me out with a special massage. She just says she doesn't want to lose her license. I tell her that she was cute and I would have tipped her nice and if there was any way to get extras. She says maybe and laughs and then she says no sorry I just do massage only. She is half viet and half Latina. Pretty chunky with big boobs. Middle aged or younger. Not sure if anyone else has had luck there or with her.

She left me horny so I went to Eco for a for sure finish. Line up was Veronica (or Victoria I can't remember), kiwi (a little older looking than I expected), and Amy a cute blonde white girl I hadn't seen there before. I picked Veronica but split between her and Amy. Amy was cute slender small boobs and Veronica was Latina with more curves. The session was good. She was very open and friendly. Nice breasts. Nothing bad but nothing super great either. Overall happy with my session.

Anyone try Amy? I want to go back and check her out.

DemAmpCamp
07-07-19, 12:28
Dropped by again. Lineup was Apple, Liz, ,and Liliana. Apple was busy as usual. Liliana actually answered the door and was looking good in a tight cheetah print dress. Went with her, she is cute with a very curvy body. Started with a pretty good CBJ which lasted much longer than most of the other girls usually do. Went to mish and the doggy. Jr was going down a bit and she noticed so she started sucking again, then out of no where she put a finger where the sun don't shine and I blew in the bag in her mouth. Nice girl, would mind repeating.

JimmySlade
07-07-19, 17:57
Any experiences at this place in Lawndale? Hawthorne and I believe 154th?Been a few times over the last couple years. Legit (terrible) massage some days, legit (decent) massage with quick HE on some days, and legit (great) massage with awesome teasing and edging to finish. Depends on the day, who is working, and maybe who you are or vibe you give off. Don't remember names or days I went. It's been awhile, maybe I should give it a go today haha.

PapiChulo83
07-08-19, 01:10
Any experiences at this place in Lawndale? Hawthorne and I believe 154th?So many random new members asking specific details. It's almost as if LE is trying to make a bust.

ChillWeebs
07-11-19, 20:14
Came across this spot while browsing online. On Marine Ave just east of the 405. Anyone know anything about it? Might check it out but not if its a complete waste of time.I TOFTT a couple weekends ago. It was a Sunday night around 730 pm.

5 for the hour. Massage 5/10, no HE.

During the session I heard a lot of loud bangs outside. Wasn't sure if fireworks or gunshots, but also heard lots of fire / police sirens soon after. Maybe both of us got spooked so no HE. But whatever.

Maybe better luck if you go at a different time.

DunKirk666
07-12-19, 09:48
I TOFTT a couple weekends ago. It was a Sunday night around 730 pm.

5 for the hour. Massage 5/10, no HE.

During the session I heard a lot of loud bangs outside. Wasn't sure if fireworks or gunshots, but also heard lots of fire / police sirens soon after. Maybe both of us got spooked so no HE. But whatever.

Maybe better luck if you go at a different time.Is this the place off Prairie? There is a shop right on the corner of Prairie / Marine that is legit. The other place on the south side of Marine is a one woman shop it seems. She's older and nothing special. HJ only.

ChillWeebs
07-13-19, 12:57
Is this the place off Prairie? There is a shop right on the corner of Prairie / Marine that is legit. The other place on the south side of Marine is a one woman shop it seems. She's older and nothing special. HJ only.Yeah the place off Prairie, it shares a parking lot with a funeral home, bar, Thai food place, comic book store, etc. So yeah I guess I went to the legit spot. Unless that is the one woman shop - - I've only ever seen one woman going in and out of that place.

The one on the north side of Marine, I have not tried yet.

ChillWeebs
07-13-19, 12:59
Been a few times over the last couple years. Legit (terrible) massage some days, legit (decent) massage with quick HE on some days, and legit (great) massage with awesome teasing and edging to finish. Depends on the day, who is working, and maybe who you are or vibe you give off. Don't remember names or days I went. It's been awhile, maybe I should give it a go today haha.Is that five star or lake?

Slammer6008
07-13-19, 13:55
Going to be in the neighborhood today anywhere I can go get a nice blowjob. PM me if you can.

Slammer6008
07-13-19, 14:11
Going to be in the neighborhood today anywhere I can go get a nice blowjob. Pm Me if you can.

Slammer6008
07-13-19, 14:35
Going to be in the neighborhood today anywhere I can go get a nice blowjob. Pm Me if you can.

SocalLocal
07-27-19, 19:03
So many random new members asking specific details. It's almost as if LE is trying to make a bust.I would bet you there are more cops on here using the site for personal use than busts.

Also, this is a semi-report: I went to Grand Spring a little down Hawthorne for a legit massage (it had decent Yelp reviews and was cheap) and I thought it might be FS? I overheard some heavy breathing and groaning in the room next to mine and my girl basically mounted the back of my head to rub my lower back and had no problems with my fingers right between her legs (when she was getting my forearms) and brushed my dick a couple of times. Anyone bolder than I have experience at that location?

Mintzpo
08-02-19, 13:37
Dropped by again. Lineup was Apple, Liz, ,and Liliana. Apple was busy as usual. Liliana actually answered the door and was looking good in a tight cheetah print dress. Went with her, she is cute with a very curvy body. Started with a pretty good CBJ which lasted much longer than most of the other girls usually do. Went to mish and the doggy. Jr was going down a bit and she noticed so she started sucking again, then out of no where she put a finger where the sun don't shine and I blew in the bag in her mouth. Nice girl, would mind repeating.Finally checked out ECO. Couldn't resist because of all you mongers! Tried Paris. WHOAAAAZZZUHHSS! So pretty, amazing body, Bolt on's, but acceptable. Our yoga session was very close and passionate. Paid. 5 at the door. She never asked for anything, so I hooked her up 1.10. Highly recommend. Treat her right. Great yoga session. Paris: face 8 / body 9 / experience 10. Yeah, that's right, 10. Find out for yourselves.

Note: I also saw Apple in the lineup. Eh, face was 6/7, body 7. Nothing to write home about.

LaLake
08-03-19, 02:34
I would bet you there are more cops on here using the site for personal use than busts.

Also, this is a semi-report: I went to Grand Spring a little down Hawthorne for a legit massage (it had decent Yelp reviews and was cheap) and I thought it might be FS? I overheard some heavy breathing and groaning in the room next to mine and my girl basically mounted the back of my head to rub my lower back and had no problems with my fingers right between her legs (when she was getting my forearms) and brushed my dick a couple of times. Anyone bolder than I have experience at that location?Golden Spring is the place. I would seriously doubt if you heard anyone getting something there. I would never say never but I've been about 15 times and had about 6 or 7 different girls and never once had a hint and never asked anyway because Rubmaps swears its legit. But I've heard the girls do look for boyfriends sometimes, and there's where maybe you might get a flirty girl.

Enjoy.

Horn Dog Too
08-05-19, 17:20
I can't find HT in the forum or rubmaps. A little help please. Thanks. Hd2.

Horn Dog Too
08-05-19, 22:18
Never mind. Found it.

DunKirk666
08-05-19, 23:49
I can't find HT in the forum or rubmaps. A little help please. Thanks. Hd2.If you enter HT in the RM search you'll come up with the place.

WhoreMaster 91
08-06-19, 07:50
I can't find HT in the forum or rubmaps. A little help please. Thanks. Hd2.Huntington park.

Slideryyz
08-07-19, 03:56
So many random new members asking specific details. It's almost as if LE is trying to make a bust.Some dude got Senior status only asking questions all of his posts end with? LOL.

JonathonJammer
08-07-19, 22:54
Speaking of ht. Has anyone been lately? What is or is there new talent? Does Giovanna still work there and what days?

DunKirk666
08-07-19, 23:50
Speaking of ht. Has anyone been lately? What is or is there new talent? Does Giovanna still work there and what days?Giovanna is long gone. Nicole is a good substitute.

KingNoctis
08-08-19, 08:20
Has anybody seen a provider with a Cat Tattoo on her arm?

Last time I saw her was in Baldwin Park.

TomCody1986
08-11-19, 19:14
Finally got a chance to visit the "nuru" place in Torrance. Hardly Torrance, not nuru. But would repeat. Got Bella, super hot & curvey Latina. Got the hour, which was a mistake. Good faith back rub for 30 min, somewhat rushed fully nude Russian finish.

I'd go back, but I want at least half a massage. Definitely less expensive FS options if that all you want.

Horn Dog Too
08-12-19, 02:24
Remember the phrase: Candy is dandy, but sex don't rot your teeth? Well, there I was driving down Lomita Blvd and I saw the sign for Zen Massage. I had time to kill and some money in my pocket so I thought why not. Hasn't been mentioned in the forum in a while. I asked mama san for the lineup, she took my massage fee and walked in two lovely ladies, a petite but really cute short haired Asian girl, and a stunning well built Latina named Candy. So I went in the room, got comfortable and lay down on the table. I promptly fell asleep, but I had a wonderful dream that Candy came in and gave me a nice teasing back, butt and leg rub for about 7 minutes. Then she asked, what I wanted. I said everything. Off came her tight little blue dress and she was even more beautiful naked than clothed. Only draw back for me was the tats around her waist, but that's mere trivia to her real skills. CBJ in 69 position; good skills, but the CG and reverse CG were excellent. I couldn't hold back too long in RCG because she was rubbing me so good. So I gave her a Benjy, and that was that. I do remember she said the tip is a benjy and a jack, but all I had was the benjy and told her I would bring it next time. Then I woke up.

I have a car wash stamp card now. I think it's useful as kind of a club card that says you've been there and know the deal.

Candy only works Saturdays. I will go back though. It's clean and comfortable, with pretty ladies.

DunKirk666
08-12-19, 10:15
Finally got a chance to visit the nuru place in Torrance. Hardly Torrance, not nuru. But would repeat. Got Bella, super hot & curvey Latina. Got the hour, which was a mistake. Good faith back rub for 30 min, somewhat rushed fully nude Russian finish.

I'd go back, but I want at least half a massage. Definitely less expensive FS options if that all you want.Great place. Nice to have a nuru place in the 310. I love a good nuru-type session and the drive to the OC gets old after awhile. And with Eco just fdown the street you got one stop shopping, LOL.

Mintzpo
08-13-19, 00:26
Remember the phrase: Candy is dandy, but sex don't rot your teeth? Well, there I was driving down Lomita Blvd and I saw the sign for Zen Massage. I had time to kill and some money in my pocket so I thought why not. Hasn't been mentioned in the forum in a while. I asked mama san for the lineup, she took my massage fee and walked in two lovely ladies, a petite but really cute short haired Asian girl, and a stunning well built Latina named Candy. So I went in the room, got comfortable and lay down on the table. I promptly fell asleep, but I had a wonderful dream that Candy came in and gave me a nice teasing back, butt and leg rub for about 7 minutes. Then she asked, what I wanted. I said everything. Off came her tight little blue dress and she was even more beautiful naked than clothed. Only draw back for me was the tats around her waist, but that's mere trivia to her real skills. CBJ in 69 position; good skills, but the CG and reverse CG were excellent. I couldn't hold back too long in RCG because she was rubbing me so good. So I gave her a Benjy, and that was that. I do remember she said the tip is a benjy and a jack, but all I had was the benjy and told her I would bring it next time. Then I woke up.

I have a car wash stamp card now. I think it's useful as kind of a club card that says you've been there and know the deal.

Candy only works Saturdays. I will go back though. It's clean and comfortable, with pretty ladies.That is some dream brother. I'm going to have me a dream like that, real soon.

Wicked1
08-13-19, 13:29
I found myself in Torrance an I had a short window for a visit and with just enough time for a session. I wanted to see if Apple was available right away, then it's worth juggling the time.

No Apple but on the way out, I saw a new girl Monica. MMS said she from Costa Rica. Pretty face, long hair, killer curves on this petite body. Well worth a shot, I just like to meet new girls w / o a time concern. Definitely will visit soon.

I don't know when she started, so if anyone has, please let us know. Got to be careful with the play $, but Eco is consistent with the hot ones.

DemAmpCamp
08-13-19, 18:28
I found myself in Torrance an I had a short window for a visit and with just enough time for a session. I wanted to see if Apple was available right away, then it's worth juggling the time.

No Apple but on the way out, I saw a new girl Monica. MMS said she from Costa Rica. Pretty face, long hair, killer curves on this petite body. Well worth a shot, I just like to meet new girls w / o a time concern. Definitely will visit soon.

I don't know when she started, so if anyone has, please let us know. Got to be careful with the play $, but Eco is consistent with the hot ones.Went in last Thursday again. No MMS that day, the girls were taking turns answering the door and picking up the phones. Kind of awkward, but it worked for the day.

Went to see Apple and had a good time as usual. Other girls working that day were Rose and Liz.

Will have to try Monica soon. Was she petite as in short or slim?

Also have to try Kiwi. I'm told she is Viet like Apple, but works mostly saturdays, which is not ideal.

DunKirk666
08-13-19, 22:04
Went in last Thursday again. No MMS that day, the girls were taking turns answering the door and picking up the phones. Kind of awkward, but it worked for the day.

Went to see Apple and had a good time as usual. Other girls working that day were Rose and Liz.

Also have to try Kiwi. I'm told she is Viet like Apple, but works mostly Saturdays, which is not ideal.This place always delivers. Way better then Zen or the other Lomita shitshacks. The girls are very consistent and I never had any tipping issues like I've had in Lomita alot of times. So far I tried Liz, Rose, Samantha, Apple, Paris and Kiwi. Never a bad session with any of them. Rose is my fave. My God that ass!

Wicked1
08-14-19, 15:44
Went in last Thursday again. No MMS that day, the girls were taking turns answering the door and picking up the phones. Kind of awkward, but it worked for the day.

Also have to try Kiwi. I'm told she is Viet like Apple, but works mostly saturdays, which is not ideal.I'm told Monica is 5'3 and 124 lbs, I was close. Short with nice curves, small waist. Pretty hot looking.

DemAmpCamp
08-15-19, 01:12
I'm told Monica is 5'3 and 124 lbs, I was close. Short with nice curves, small waist. Pretty hot looking.Thanks for the info. I guess I'll be visiting again soon.

CptfPower
08-22-19, 10:48
Any new ones I should try out here?

I've been seeing Apple regularly and she is amazing every time!

Wicked1
08-22-19, 20:58
Any new ones I should try out here?

I've been seeing Apple regularly and she is amazing every time!Saw Apple Saturday and she's awesome. A perfect session. While I was waiting, I got a lineup. Rose is far more attractive than I remembered. Amazing ass. Then I saw Yannet. Whoa, one beautiful blonde Latina. Beautiful face and a killer body.

I'll say she's my next visit!

DunKirk666
08-22-19, 23:56
Saw Apple Saturday and she's awesome. A perfect session. While I was waiting, I got a lineup. Rose is far more attractive than I remembered. Amazing ass. Then I saw Yannet. Whoa, one beautiful blonde Latina. Beautiful face and a killer body.

I'll say she's my next visit!Best lineup in the South Bay. Hope they keep it up!

Wicked1
08-23-19, 02:28
Saw Apple Saturday and she's awesome. A perfect session. While I was waiting, I got a lineup. Rose is far more attractive than I remembered. Amazing ass. Then I saw Yannet. Whoa, one beautiful blonde Latina. Beautiful face and a killer body.

I'll say she's my next visit!*Update on Yannet. She is a beautiful girl from Cuba. My guess is around 25. Slim with curves. Around 5'4. Very sexy. Saturday was her first day but her regular days are Mondays and Thursdays.

PPS mention a couple of new babes are on their way in the next couple of weeks. Eco has the most consistent hot girls!

I hope to see Yannet soon and will report.

Mintzpo
08-24-19, 22:14
Called and MMS rattles off like 6-7 girls. Total bullshit. Get there, pay. 5 house. Ask for lineup, she says "yeah, yeah, no lineup, I get beautiful girl for you. " I'm weary, but play along. Get to room. In walks a talk skinny ugly Asian. I pass, ask for another option, she's no available. Out of 6-7 Ghirlandaio, 4 rooms, no one available. Con artist. I leave. ECO for life.

Mintzpo
08-25-19, 01:01
I'm pretty cool with one of the providers, won't share her name in case the owner monitors. Apparently, ECO has been getting held up by gun point. They take all money and phones, including hobbyist. Be safe.

DunKirk666
08-25-19, 10:19
Called and MMS rattles off like 6-7 girls. Total bullshit. Get there, pay. 5 house. Ask for lineup, she says "yeah, yeah, no lineup, I get beautiful girl for you. " I'm weary, but play along. Get to room. In walks a talk skinny ugly Asian. I pass, ask for another option, she's no available. Out of 6-7 Ghirlandaio, 4 rooms, no one available. Con artist. I leave. ECO for life.Amen, brother!

RubMapper
08-25-19, 11:44
Called and MMS rattles off like 6-7 girls. Total bullshit. Get there, pay. 5 house. Ask for lineup, she says "yeah, yeah, no lineup, I get beautiful girl for you. " I'm weary, but play along. Get to room. In walks a talk skinny ugly Asian. I pass, ask for another option, she's no available. Out of 6-7 Ghirlandaio, 4 rooms, no one available. Con artist. I leave. ECO for life.I always make an appointment with a girl there and they honored it every time at least. So Eco that much better? I been there once, just walked in and out. The inside seems more sketchy with locked doors and bulletproof glass. All of the girls at Zen are licensed so it is safer and they have a big security guard in the back.

Wicked1
08-25-19, 23:13
I'm pretty cool with one of the providers, won't share her name in case the owner monitors. Apparently, ECO has been getting held up by gun point. They take all money and phones, including hobbyist. Be safe.Sorry, that's completely false.

Mintzpo
08-27-19, 23:00

I'll say she's my next visit!All statements of Yannet are true. Beautiful face! Short but great body. Massage skills could be better, but I accept her flaw. Def Cuban. From Miami, not going to be here long.

Why the hell is no one mentioning Samantha. Brazilian, Sunday only, also pretty, tall, butt implants, descent massage.

DunKirk666
08-28-19, 23:14
All statements of Yannet are true. Beautiful face! Short but great body. Massage skills could be better, but I accept her flaw. Def Cuban. From Miami, not going to be here long.

Why the hell is no one mentioning Samantha. Brazilian, Sunday only, also pretty, tall, butt implants, descent massage.No one is mentioning Samantha probably in an attempt to keep her to themselves.

Mintzpo
08-30-19, 13:24
Finally got a massage from Apple. One word. Exquisite. She tops all other technicians for a variety of reasons. Paris and Samantha good second runners. Wasting so much money on this place, damn you ECO.

Slainla
08-31-19, 00:56
Has anyone been to Chanel Spa above Eden, all the way to the right on the second floor?. I went on RM but only has 3 reviews, they're open late night which is perfect for me since I get off late at night and would love to hit it sometime after work. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Wicked1
08-31-19, 14:53
No one is mentioning Samantha probably in an attempt to keep her to themselves.Finally got back to Eco for Yannet. Yikes! Not only is she beautiful, one of the best bodies ever, super friendly, she's sexy AF! All natural, beautiful breasts, just the right size and shape, small waist and one of the perfectly shaped, finest asses on earth. Killer lapdance.

Pretty standard menu but you'll have a memorable time. If you like them sweet, friendly, smokin' body and hot AF, she's right here. Monday's and Tuesday's.

Samantha is next, super hot as well. *my poor wallet.

FlipOnOver
09-01-19, 02:38
Finally got a massage from Apple. One word. Exquisite. She tops all other technicians for a variety of reasons. Paris and Samantha good second runners. Wasting so much money on this place, damn you ECO.Absolutely.

Saw her on Friday. F'and UNBELIVIBLE!

She is now a brunette with jet black hair.

Wow!

At this point she seems to be down for pretty much anything. It almost feels like being with a nympho GF.

I don't know what it is about her. The giggle, the sweet personality, the curves or that BACK TAT? Whatever it is she has it!

NMGhank
09-01-19, 06:54
Hey yall. Just signed up. Saw yall posting about eco. Best lineups. Delicous. Rose is great. Apple don't get me started, kiwi great massage. Was there ever a lexi? She was latina and a bit curvy?

Asphalt
09-06-19, 14:11
Absolutely.

Saw her on Friday. F'and UNBELIVIBLE!

She is now a brunette with jet black hair.

Wow!

At this point she seems to be down for pretty much anything. It almost feels like being with a nympho GF.

I don't know what it is about her. The giggle, the sweet personality, the curves or that BACK TAT? Whatever it is she has it!Is this the Eco Spa at S. Vermont and Torrance Blvd?

YehDawg
09-06-19, 20:15
I want to give this place a try. Anybody been here who can report on their session? Which girls would you recommend? Is a hh good or should I commit for the full hour? You can PM also.

DunKirk666
09-06-19, 23:13
I want to give this place a try. Anybody been here who can report on their session? Which girls would you recommend? Is a hh good or should I commit for the full hour? You can PM also.Yeah been there a few times. All Latinas who tend to be on the thicker side. Great if you like big booty. Only shop nuru that I know of in the 310.

Mintzpo
09-07-19, 17:10
Is this the Eco Spa at S. Vermont and Torrance Blvd?No, this a legitimate establishment.

Asphalt
09-08-19, 15:47
No, this a legitimate establishment.Thanks. I'm glad I didn't make the trip there. Can anyone tell me where this spa is?

DunKirk666
09-08-19, 17:49
I checked out the brand new place across the street from Zen. Just opened I guess. All Latina. I recognized one of the girls as one who worked at Zen at one time. Big clean place. Got a brunette hottie. Looks like I found a new place, LOL.

BlackFade1000
09-08-19, 19:35
Yeah been there a few times. All Latinas who tend to be on the thicker side. Great if you like big booty. Only shop nuru that I know of in the 310.Any chance of FS there?

DunKirk666
09-08-19, 21:21
Any chance of FS there?Yep. The place is FS. I like it because it's all Latinas. So far they don't have a large rotation of girls, but the girl told me that they are in the process of hiring more girls. I'm planning on trying them all out, LOL.

IFunnyTaker
09-09-19, 21:54
Just wondering massage cost?

Tip?

And type of girls like age or natural?

I know I'm asking for alot but I haven't really found any good places in soutbay area.

I checked out the brand new place across the street from Zen. Just opened I guess. All Latina. I recognized one of the girls as one who worked at Zen at one time. Big clean place. Got a brunette hottie. Looks like I found a new place, LOL.

DunKirk666
09-10-19, 00:48
Just wondering massage cost?

Tip?

And type of girls like age or natural?

I know I'm asking for alot but I haven't really found any good places in soutbay area.Seemed like standard pricing. $50/ hhr, $120 tip. The Latina I got was in her 30's, saw another Latina there who looked to be in her 20's. Only 2 girls the day I was there. Both were brunette with big boobs & booty. My girl was all enhanced but she looked good. Great responsive nipples. Nothing revolutionary about the place, but it's nice to have another option for chica playtime.

Wicked1
09-10-19, 03:18
Thanks. I'm glad I didn't make the trip there. Can anyone tell me where this spa is?The place in the description is Eco Spa.

IFunnyTaker
09-11-19, 00:12
Lost of useful info. Ill be sure to stop by been itching to try out a new place.

Seemed like standard pricing. $50/ hhr, $120 tip. The Latina I got was in her 30's, saw another Latina there who looked to be in her 20's. Only 2 girls the day I was there. Both were brunette with big boobs & booty. My girl was all enhanced but she looked good. Great responsive nipples. Nothing revolutionary about the place, but it's nice to have another option for chica playtime.

DunKirk666
09-11-19, 09:59
Lost of useful info. Ill be sure to stop by been itching to try out a new place.BTW I'm NOT talking about Kim's across the street from Zen. That dump has been around forever. Look for the place with MOR to offer in the Kotosh stripmall.

DemAmpCamp
09-11-19, 15:00
Stopped by ECO again yesterday to try out Yannet.

As others report, she is Cuban with an hourglass figure. Natural Ds, and huge ass (not sure if its all natural though, but looks great) Face is a 7 ish, a bit of stomach flab but overall, great proportions.

Definitely new to the game. Started with a nice little dance, then CBJ (pretty good skills) then CG, DS, Mish. She was pretty enthusiatic through this portion until I wanted to go back to DS to finish, but at this point she seemed to get a bit peeved that I wanted to change positions again. Knowing my time was coming up, I pounded her from behind and released in the bag. She is also one of those girls that constantly checks that the cover is still there, which can be annoying at times.

Overall, cute girl with great body. Decent attitude. Will probably repeat with her, but there are still others to try out there.

DemAmpCamp
09-11-19, 15:03
Not that I'm tired of the great times at ECO, but sometimes it would be good to just get a good massage and HE. If anyone has any recs in or about the same area as ECO, it would be greatly appreciated.

IFunnyTaker
09-11-19, 18:04
Yeah I'm driving by zens right now saw Kim's was about to try it but something told me to log on here just in case good thing I did.

BTW I'm NOT talking about Kim's across the street from Zen. That dump has been around forever. Look for the place with MOR to offer in the Kotosh stripmall.

HappyFellow23
09-12-19, 10:41
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/inglewood-ca-usa/9145971.html

Saw this ad on bedpage. Has anyone been here recently and do they offer FS? How were the girls?

FredFourLess
09-12-19, 12:44
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/inglewood-ca-usa/9145971.html

Saw this ad on bedpage. Has anyone been here recently and do they offer FS? How were the girls?Reports on other websites suggest that they are starting to do HJ's recently, but they also declare no FS yet.

FredFourLess
09-12-19, 15:00
BTW I'm NOT talking about Kim's across the street from Zen. That dump has been around forever. Look for the place with MOR to offer in the Kotosh stripmall.I've been to Kim's many times though I usually go to other places nearby. Personalty, I wouldn't put it in the dump category. It's not the best in the area, but I'd consider it far from the worst and the rooms that I've been in have all been relatively clean and decent, some with mirrors on the wall. It's predominantly Korean, but I've seen a Latina or two in my times there which they don't seem to select as well as the Koreans. There are at least one or two Koreans currently there that are pretty good.

HappyFellow23
09-12-19, 22:28
Reports on other websites suggest that they are starting to do HJ's recently, but they also declare no FS yet.Oh thanks for the reply. Any recommendations of parlors (other than eco) that offer FS? Prefer Asians or Latinas.

DunKirk666
09-13-19, 23:22
I've been to Kim's many times though I usually go to other places nearby. Personalty, I wouldn't put it in the dump category. It's not the best in the area, but I'd consider it far from the worst and the rooms that I've been in have all been relatively clean and decent, some with mirrors on the wall. It's predominantly Korean, but I've seen a Latina or two in my times there which they don't seem to select as well as the Koreans. There are at least one or two Koreans currently there that are pretty good.I don't like the offerings there and have not had an experience there worth reporting. It's at the bottom of my long list of places to head to.

Jokeman55
09-13-19, 23:31
I haven't been there for over a year but I used to have success at Lennox Accu on Lennox Black next to the Fire Station.

Markssmrk
09-14-19, 12:23
As my first adventure after moving to LA I took a trip to ECO last week. This place by far has the best reviews of anywhere I've seen in my preliminary research of the area so I had to make it my first trip. I made my drive down there on a Sunday. And I didn't necessarily get a line up but the guy at the door brought me to a room and sent 3 girls to poke their heads in. They literally just poked their heads in, the first one was Asian with dark hair she only poked her head in so I didn't see her body and she spoke so quietly I could t hear her name. The second one was a tall Latina with a big ass, probably enhanced. The last one was yannet short, big booty Latina. I remembered Yannet from reviews here so I picked her. Pricing was. 50 at the door and Yannet tried to get me for $. 6 we settled on $. 2 for the real fun. So she made no effort at all really with the massage she was just moving her hands up and down my back for about 10 min. When the real session started I got a CBJ which never works for me but from the reviews I guess is standard with most girls at eco. Then she got on top for a few and then we moved to doggy. In doggy she definitely seemed like she wasn't interested in taking too much of a pounding so I went easy. Finished got dressed and left. I'll definitely take a trip out there again and try to see apple but I won't repeat with yannet. We just didn't work well together, but I see how others could have a good time.

Mintzpo
09-15-19, 21:00
Yeah I'm driving by zens right now saw Kim's was about to try it but something told me to log on here just in case good thing I did.Drove by on Sunday, 5:00. Lights off, door locked. Shut down already?

DunKirk666
09-16-19, 09:44
Drove by on Sunday, 5:00. Lights off, door locked. Shut down already?The owner told me that she's going to have irregular hours while she sets up shop. Best to call ahead.

IFunnyTaker
09-17-19, 22:36
I forgot to write my reviews the place was good girls are chatty pretty I got karena I think it was she workd wednesdays has meat but not to big nice fat ass.

Yeah I'm driving by zens right now saw Kim's was about to try it but something told me to log on here just in case good thing I did.

Mintzpo
09-18-19, 22:01
I forgot to write my reviews the place was good girls are chatty pretty I got karena I think it was she workd wednesdays has meat but not to big nice fat ass.Wow, what a great massage business. Smelled so nice, very clean and great service from the owner / front staff. Please be respectful here folks, very nice place. Saw Natalie, wow, gorgeous Latina, Ds, huge ass. Only Wed. She was very good at massaging my aches away and very professional and super clean. Clean goes a long way in my book. My new spot for sure. They just need a shower. Looking forward to seeing other massage technicians.

BoulderBoy
09-19-19, 00:30
They literally just poked their heads in, the first one was Asian with dark hair she only poked her head in so I didn't see her body and she spoke so quietly I could t hear her name. The second one was a tall Latina with a big ass, probably enhanced... I'll definitely take a trip out there again and try to see apple but I won't repeat with yannet. We just didn't work well together, but I see how others could have a good time.Dude, sounds like you literally met Apple. She was the soft spoken Asian who popped her head in. LOL.

Slideryyz
09-19-19, 06:20
The owner told me that she's going to have irregular hours while she sets up shop. Best to call ahead.Cool. I was going to pay a visit there soon. Southbay version of HT in Baldwin Park. LOL.

Qeast
09-21-19, 13:34
What is the house fee for hhr? What is the RA's tip?

Forget what the ladies ask for. But it appears the average tip at ECO and ZEN $120.

Also, it seems there is no shower on site (yet?).

Thanks.

DunKirk666
09-21-19, 22:16
What is the house fee for hhr? What is the RA's tip?

Forget what the ladies ask for. But it appears the average tip at ECO and ZEN $120.

Also, it seems there is no shower on site (yet?).

Thanks.Standard house fee of $50/ hhr.

Also typical tip of $100-$120, depending on the girl. This is all pretty standard pricing.

I'm planning on heading over there tomorrow. I'll ask about the shower.

JonathonJammer
09-22-19, 11:28
Anyone been to HT lately. Have t been there in awhile since Giovanna has left she was fucking awesome to roll around with. Any talent there worth checking. Out? Probably going to try there first if don't like what I see hopefully apple is working today at eco.

DunKirk666
09-22-19, 23:41
Anyone been to HT lately. Have t been there in awhile since Giovanna has left she was fucking awesome to roll around with. Any talent there worth checking. Out? Probably going to try there first if don't like what I see hopefully apple is working today at eco.Yeah I miss the hell out of Giovanna. I been back to see Nicole at HT a few times. She's good, but there was only one Giovanna and she's hard to replace. I get my Latina fix now at Eco or Mor.

Slammer6008
09-24-19, 02:41
Going on Tuesday. Any recommendations.

LouieMail
09-25-19, 00:40
Wow, what a great massage business. Smelled so nice, very clean and great service from the owner / front staff. Please be respectful here folks, very nice place. Saw Natalie, wow, gorgeous Latina, Ds, huge ass. Only Wed. She was very good at massaging my aches away and very professional and super clean. Clean goes a long way in my book. My new spot for sure. They just need a shower. Looking forward to seeing other massage technicians.Went last Thursday had Coco. Colombian beauty and yes love that it's hidden and I hope people don't burn the location. Good massage and better alternative that's around that location for sure.

JonathonJammer
09-26-19, 01:40
Going on Tuesday. Any recommendations.Apple is a definable must see at eco.

Slammer6008
09-26-19, 02:55
Apple is a definable must see at eco.I ran out of time when I was in that area what days does she work?

TheOwner
09-30-19, 19:13
I visited eco based on multiple accounts of apple and all the girls here.

I asked for apple and received apple.

She has a pretty face heavy on the eye shadow.

Body was good she seemed really timid. Gave me a mediocre massage and asked me what else I wanted. I asked for HJ but I guess she mishesrd me and got naked and got a rubber. She was about to cap me but I stopped and told her I don't want FS she was cool about it. Ideally I would do FS but I wasn't really into her. . her tits were nice not sure fake or real but they were nice I just don't like girls that have those under boob tattoos LOL. Anyways she was nice. Too timid for me to smash. And don't like the tattoos she had. Just my taste. Happy ending was nice.

DunKirk666
09-30-19, 23:26
I visited eco based on multiple accounts of apple and all the girls here.

I asked for apple and received apple.

She has a pretty face heavy on the eye shadow.

Body was good she seemed really timid. Gave me a mediocre massage and asked me what else I wanted. I asked for HJ but I guess she mishesrd me and got naked and got a rubber. She was about to cap me but I stopped and told her I don't want FS she was cool about it. Ideally I would do FS but I wasn't really into her. . her tits were nice not sure fake or real but they were nice I just don't like girls that have those under boob tattoos LOL. Anyways she was nice. Too timid for me to smash. And don't like the tattoos she had. Just my taste. Happy ending was nice.I stopped by and saw Apple on Sunday. She hits on all points for me. Seen her a few times now and alt ho she's not timid at all, there is a natural shyness that's a huge turn on. Looking forward to my next visit with her.

Ecroto
10-04-19, 10:50
Can any one tell me what the tip is at eco or HT for a HJ or CBJ. Not a full service guy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

FlipOnOver
10-04-19, 15:27
Can any one tell me what the tip is at eco or HT for a HJ or CBJ. Not a full service guy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.Don't bother with ECO if you are not a FS guy. They will still want a C note for the donation.

That's like going to In And Out and ordering a grilled cheese!

It is a waste of your $$ and of their time.

If you just want a HJ in the South Bay there are plenty of other choices that are way less expensive.

DunKirk666
10-04-19, 22:58
Can any one tell me what the tip is at eco or HT for a HJ or CBJ. Not a full service guy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.As long as your ok tipping the same amount for a HJ that you would for FS it will be fine. They'll probably enjoy the easier service for the same tip. But if that's too much moolah for you then better to hit up a rub and tug joint instead.

SaltWaterLbc
10-10-19, 13:21
Went by yesterday mid day. No Jannet or Apple. House girl said they had a new girl Kimmy. 30's Latina, bolt on rack, tattoos and very cute with sexy body. CBJ and CFS. Fingered her O and pulled hair. She got into it. Would repeat and recommend to fellow mongers.

CptfPower
10-10-19, 19:43
Has anyone tried this place?

It is open late and has good reviews on RB, I always see it on listcrawler too.

Wicked1
10-10-19, 19:57
I left a session at ECO and discovered I left a 2nd phone in the room. While waiting, MMS introduced me to Kimmy. What a beauty! Kimmy is an exotic Asian / Latina, 5'1 with a beautiful face, lovely smile and sweet personality. Around 5'1, very petite, tiny waist, good butt. Speaks perfect English. Very hot one, this Kimmy.

Got my phone back and moved along. I'll def be back.

DunKirk666
10-10-19, 23:08
Has anyone tried this place?

It is open late and has good reviews on RB, I always see it on listcrawler too.Bottom of the pile. Place is filthy and area is super skeevy. Much better places in the area to get a Latina fix.

SaltWaterLbc
10-11-19, 14:40
Anyone remember Diana from HT? Super fine Latina chick with awesome tats especially on her lower back?

SaltWaterLbc
10-11-19, 14:49
Saw Monica a few weeks ago. Pretty hot Asian girl. Good performance, BJ was great and the ride was even better. Just CG, I was being lazy that day Blew in the cover and took off.

Mintzpo
10-11-19, 16:29
I left a session at ECO and discovered I left a 2nd phone in the room. While waiting, MMS introduced me to Kimmy. What a beauty! Kimmy is an exotic Asian / Latina, 5'1 with a beautiful face, lovely smile and sweet personality. Around 5'1, very petite, tiny waist, good butt. Speaks perfect English. Very hot one, this Kimmy.

Got my phone back and moved along. I'll def be back.Did you catch what days she is in? Or how long she'll be in around? Tried to catch her today, but only Paris, Apple and Julie. Of course I went with Apple. Sure thing. Paris always a delight too.

FlipOnOver
10-11-19, 22:32
Did you catch what days she is in? Or how long she'll be in around? Tried to catch her today, but only Paris, Apple and Julie. Of course I went with Apple. Sure thing. Paris always a delight too.Can't go wrong taking a bite out of Apple!

Davidd69
10-12-19, 11:17
Anyone remember Diana from HT? Super fine Latina chick with awesome tats especially on her lower back?She's the best. Amazing body and is always super chill. She lets you do almost anything you want. She's my favorite and always go see her.

DunKirk666
10-12-19, 22:55
Anyone remember Diana from HT? Super fine Latina chick with awesome tats especially on her lower back?Tried her once but she didn't come close to Giovanna's looks or level of service. Dang that girl spoiled me.

Mintzpo
10-14-19, 20:26
She is back! My second massage with her, really think she is pretty and great curves. She oiled up my back and after an OK back rub, I must have fallen asleep. I dreamed that she asked me to rollover, where she began to roll on a condom, using only her mouth. CBJ for 4-5 minutes. She then rode me for another 5, when I asked for Mish. After a hard pounding, and I mean hard, I finished after 10 minutes. I could tell she enjoyed it, as she wanted to continue giving a massage for the rest of the half. Ironically, now I get a good massage. Hmmm. She requires satisfaction before giving a good massage? This time around, I was able to get some LFK and FOV, which made a huge difference in the experience. I mean dream. I woke up, showered and was on my way. Still prefer Apple and Paris, but def a top 5 at Eco.

P.S. Anyone seen Reese yet? I tried to catch a glimpse, but couldn't see the face. Big rack though.

P.S. S. Confirmed Kimmy is Wed-Thur. I'll report on her once I catch up with her.

Griffin789
10-16-19, 15:30
Did you catch what days she is in? Or how long she'll be in around? Tried to catch her today, but only Paris, Apple and Julie. Of course I went with Apple. Sure thing. Paris always a delight too.I went in today and saw her. Said she's currently working only Wednesdays but is trying to to Thursdays as well in the future. She's definitely a hottie with a great attitude.

FlipOnOver
10-16-19, 17:45
Did you catch what days she is in? Or how long she'll be in around? Tried to catch her today, but only Paris, Apple and Julie. Of course I went with Apple. Sure thing. Paris always a delight too.Wed and Thurs.

FlipOnOver
10-16-19, 17:54
No Apple or Paris today. So I picked the new girl Kimmy.

Beautiful girl! An angelic face, rocking curvy body and a cool chick vibe. She is going to make a lot of scratch here!

I pretty much walked in and asked for her (although I got a line up) and didn't bother laying face down.

Right into the action. Big round ass on a tiny waist with a tramp stamp. DATY, CBJ, standing doggy for a long while. This girl is so hot I was still ready to go after the pop and could have kept going but time was just about up.

She is a talker and a cool girl.

(The lineup there was a thin, blonde white girl and a spinner latina).

CodyMax33
10-17-19, 14:09
Definitely going to try next Thursday.

Thanks.

Beautiful girl! An angelic face, rocking curvy body and a cool chick vibe. She is going to make a lot of scratch here!

I pretty much walked in and asked for her (although I got a line up) and didn't bother laying face down.

Right into the action. Big round ass on a tiny waist with a tramp stamp. DATY, CBJ, standing doggy for a long while. This girl is so hot I was still ready to go after the pop and could have kept going but time was just about up.

(The lineup there was a thin, blonde white girl and a spinner latina).

BIron
10-17-19, 19:18

(The lineup there was a thin, blonde white girl and a spinner latina).Definitely want to try next time I'm in the area. Do you know what days she typically works?

Griffin789
10-21-19, 14:45
Definitely want to try next time I'm in the area. Do you know what days she typically works?She told me that she's currently Wednesday only but trying to do both Wednesday and Thursday in the future. She's a super cute and hot girl and great personality. I feel kind of bad from some of the other girls that are going to be sitting on the sidelines while Kimmy takes all the customers.

Scla66
10-21-19, 20:43
Went last Wednesday. Got there at the same time as another guy, kind of awkward. I asked for kim, Latin mms said she was not there. Lineup was tall blonde and Dolly. Dolly is thin brunette Latina, no bolt ons, all natural which I like. As soon as she entered straight GFE. Kissing on neck and groping for a while. Turn me on. Mish, doggy. Very passionate with some choking and spanking. Then I woke up. Don't know about kim, but dolly was awesome. Glad I stayed and had a dream. Standard 5. At door 120 tip. Never asked about $$ at beginning, said she was new.

FlipOnOver
10-22-19, 02:32
Went last Wednesday. Got there at the same time as another guy, kind of awkward. I asked for kim, Latin mms said she was not there. Lineup was tall blonde and Dolly. Dolly is thin brunette Latina, no bolt ons, all natural which I like. As soon as she entered straight GFE. Kissing on neck and groping for a while. Turn me on. Mish, doggy. Very passionate with some choking and spanking. Then I woke up. Don't know about kim, but dolly was awesome. Glad I stayed and had a dream. Standard 5. At door 120 tip. Never asked about $$ at beginning, said she was new.I saw her in the line up last week.

Sexy Latina spinner. Looked delicious. On the menu for next time.

Mintzpo
10-22-19, 13:17
She told me that she's currently Wednesday only but trying to do both Wednesday and Thursday in the future. She's a super cute and hot girl and great personality. I feel kind of bad from some of the other girls that are going to be sitting on the sidelines while Kimmy takes all the customers.Like Apple.

Willie23
10-23-19, 11:36
I have a WeChat girl pestering me to come in for a massage at Oasis Thai. No direct suggestion of extras, but she did offer outcall at a rate that would make me expect extras.

Anyone go there? I don't see anything on RM. If it's just for a massage, I'll undo the relaxing effects driving back home in traffic, so haven't toftt at this point.

I wish there was a replacement for New Life massage in Redondo (Julie? Anyone know if she has resurfaced somewhere?

JohnHada
10-23-19, 13:21
According to MMS, Kimmy is not working at Eco anymore.

So, who do you prefer now?

TheOwner
10-23-19, 13:59
I tried WeChat oasis Thai Pearl.

Just her posing as advertisement.

She added me and asked me to go in to get a massage I told her later and one day I was in Torrance and she said I was close to her so I said fuck it and toft rubmaps has it as 40/30 min and 60 for hr but she insisted it's 65/ for and hour and 90 for 2 hrs.

The massage was good but that's all you get.

I was expecting more as well but it's legit as can be and when I told her to at least gimmie a handle she said no.

Anyways crossed that off.

FlipOnOver
10-23-19, 16:06
According to MMS, Kimmy is not working at Eco anymore.

So, who do you prefer now?If that is true I can only.

Say BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Willie23
10-24-19, 12:33
I tried WeChat oasis Thai Pearl.

Just her posing as advertisement.

She added me and asked me to go in to get a massage I told her later and one day I was in Torrance and she said I was close to her so I said fuck it and toft rubmaps has it as 40/30 min and 60 for hr but she insisted it's 65/ for and hour and 90 for 2 hrs.

The massage was good but that's all you get.

I was expecting more as well but it's legit as can be and when I told her to at least gimmie a handle she said no.

Anyways crossed that off.Ah, okay, yes Pearl is the one who has been sending me WeChats. Her outcall offer included staying overnight at my house, so I thought she might be a player. Thanks for TOFTT.

Still looking for Asian MILF action on the West side. I got a naive FOB Chinese lady years ago at a popular shop and really would like to find another mature one who isn't a jaded pro. Sometimes I think the ones looking for green card marriages are going to be ideal, but if they're on WeChat, I'm sure not seeing them.

Wicked1
10-25-19, 00:10
Visited Eco Ever seen someone and thought "that's good times! That how I felt when Cici walked in. Hot, sweet and friendly, a pretty good start.

Cici is a super hot Italian or Latina, I think, long dark hair, around 5'3, maybe late 20's, early 30's. Sweet, sexy and friendly. Hot body, curvy and petite. Beautiful face, very sexy, has all the moves, says all the right things. Like I said, good times. Very sensual and I'll be back.

2 new young and hot girls, blonde Gia, beautiful face and lips, very petite. Early 20's. Dolly, gorgeous young Latina, friendly and sexy. Petite, early 20's. My fun money is tapping out!

Mintzpo
10-26-19, 00:36
Hit up Zen and got Nicole (Thur-Fr). 30's, Korean, fun, petite, but nice body. Probably B cups, but everything was firm and tight. .5 + $. MMS is hilarious. Kept joking with me that I had a camera in my bag. Great shower.

DunKirk666
10-26-19, 10:07
Hit up Zen and got Nicole (Thur-Fr). 30's, Korean, fun, petite, but nice body. Probably B cups, but everything was firm and tight. .5 + $. MMS is hilarious. Kept joking with me that I had a camera in my bag. Great shower.The Koreans at Zen tend to be cunts. I love the latinas there. Jessica is my go to girl. She's the grand dame there I think and worth every penny.

RubMapper
10-26-19, 16:01
Hit up Zen and got Nicole (Thur-Fr). 30's, Korean, fun, petite, but nice body. Probably B cups, but everything was firm and tight. .5 + $. MMS is hilarious. Kept joking with me that I had a camera in my bag. Great shower.Any more details about her? Is she new? Early, mid or late 30's? Is she skinny? Thank you.

Doctor Man Toy
10-27-19, 10:37
The Koreans at Zen tend to be cunts. I love the latinas there. Jessica is my go to girl. She's the grand dame there I think and worth every penny.Have to agree with you Kirk. She is my favorite having seen her many times.

Mintzpo
10-27-19, 10:55
Any more details about her? Is she new? Early, mid or late 30's? Is she skinny? Thank you.Yes, she is very new. Probably new to the business as well. Her movements seemed like a provider that hasn't been doing this a long time. Not necessarily a bad thing. She said she was 32. Very skinny, hot skinny. Worth a spin at least once. She was nice and friendly.

Mintzpo
10-27-19, 10:58
Have to agree with you Kirk. She is my favorite having seen her many times.JFYI. When I visited Nicole last time, I asked if any Latinas were available. They tend to have more curves, which I like. MMS said only Koreans now. Can someone confirm that has visited recently? Want to try Jessica, but it doesn't sound like that is an option, at Zen at least. If true, where did Jessica go?

Mintzpo
10-27-19, 14:45
Before I get into my report. I hit Eco before heading to the gym. As I'm walking into the gym, drinking water given to me from at Eco (eg. Small / mini water bottle), I guy walks by and says, ". You just get laid?

My outside voice says "No. I wish."

My inside voice says "Holly shot, the myth is true. " the mini water bottles are only given at erotic massage parlors. Careful walking around with that evidence guys. LOL.

(Now back to your regularly schedule program).

I call up. Hear that Kiwi, Rose and Cece are in. I've always wanted to try Kiwi (more on that later). Arrive. Ask who is open, only Cece. Unsure I go in hoping for some luck. Today, the gods were good to me. Cece is a hot Italian, really fun and laidback, 26, D-DD Bolton's, light skin, long brown hair and great body and face overall. She is on Sun, Mon and Thurs. If you're interested.

When she walked in I was very happy. I fall asleep. In my dream, she gave me a nuru (never done that before). We chatted about school and history with Eco. Apparently, she worked here a year ago and is now back. After the nuru, I have her lay next to me. I'm FOV while she is stroking my cock. Start FIV and too my surprise, got her to cum. This was def not fake, I felt her juices all over my hand. Crazy. Then I ask her to take care of me. CBJ, CB and mish. Great gal, ran the shower for me, kept kissing me. I think we both had a great time. Treat her right. No DFK, just LFK.

She might be my #2. Apple still holds my heart.

Also, I did get a glimpse of Kiwi on the way out. Surprised me that she is older and really skinny. Worth a round, but wasn't impressed, based on older reviews.

Stay safe and happy hobbying!

DunKirk666
10-27-19, 23:49
JFYI. When I visited Nicole last time, I asked if any Latinas were available. They tend to have more curves, which I like. MMS said only Koreans now. Can someone confirm that has visited recently? Want to try Jessica, but it doesn't sound like that is an option, at Zen at least. If true, where did Jessica go?The MMS probably meant there were no Latinas there that day. There are still hot mamacitas working there, Jessica included. I recall her saying she works Thursday's and Friday's.

Slideryyz
10-28-19, 05:02
The Koreans at Zen tend to be cunts. I love the latinas there. Jessica is my go to girl. She's the grand dame there I think and worth every penny.Yup, tired few Korean women there few months back but there were nothing to write home about. Used to be go to place for Korean but not anymore.

Slideryyz
10-28-19, 05:08
Before I get into my report. I hit Eco before heading to the gym. As I'm walking into the gym, drinking water given to me from at Eco (eg. Small / mini water bottle), I guy walks by and says, ". You just get laid?

My outside voice says "No. I wish."

My inside voice says "Holly shot, the myth is true. " the mini water bottles are only given at erotic massage parlors. Careful walking around with that evidence guys. LOL.

(Now back to your regularly schedule program).

I call up. Hear that Kiwi, Rose and Cece are in. I've always wanted to try Kiwi (more on that later). Arrive. Ask who is open, only Cece. Unsure I go in hoping for some luck. Today, the gods were good to me. Cece is a hot Italian, really fun and laidback, 26, D-DD Bolton's, light skin, long brown hair and great body and face overall. She is on Sun, Mon and Thurs. If you're interested.

When she walked in I was very happy. I fall asleep. In my dream, she gave me a nuru (never done that before). We chatted about school and history with Eco. Apparently, she worked here a year ago and is now back. After the nuru, I have her lay next to me. I'm FOV while she is stroking my cock. Start FIV and too my surprise, got her to cum. This was def not fake, I felt her juices all over my hand. Crazy. Then I ask her to take care of me. CBJ, CB and mish. Great gal, ran the shower for me, kept kissing me. I think we both had a great time. Treat her right. No DFK, just LFK.

She might be my #2. Apple still holds my heart.

Also, I did get a glimpse of Kiwi on the way out. Surprised me that she is older and really skinny. Worth a round, but wasn't impressed, based on older reviews.

Stay safe and happy hobbying!I saw bunch of times visiting Korean in call providers there guys walking towards the elevator sipping water out of mini bottle. It was obvious where they came form. I downed the bottle (get thirsty after sessions anyways) real quick before I reach elevator myself. LOL.

JohnHada
10-28-19, 18:31
Yup, tired few Korean women there few months back but there were nothing to write home about. Used to be go to place for Korean but not anymore.Really, I have been going to Zen for a while and I love the Koreans there. Daisy, gia, channel, lilly, honey are all great! And yes, jessica is a hot latina.

What do other guys think of the Koreans at Zen? Is it just me that loves the kgirls there?

FlipOnOver
10-28-19, 18:58
Really, I have been going to Zen for a while and I love the Koreans there. Daisy, gia, channel, lilly, honey are all great! And yes, jessica is a hot latina.

What do other guys think of the Koreans at Zen? Is it just me that loves the kgirls there?I was hitting Zen regularly until I started visiting Eco more often. I am on my 2nd carwash card LOL!

Its been a while though. I don't really remember who is there anymore. I've had Daisy, Channel and Honey a few times. Daisy is my fav. I think I had Jessica once, not sure. She kept saying "My goodness"!

Last time I went the girl was missing a nipple!!

DunKirk666
10-28-19, 22:51
I was hitting Zen regularly until I started visiting Eco more often. I am on my 2nd carwash card LOL!

Its been a while though. I don't really remember who is there anymore. I've had Daisy, Channel and Honey a few times. Daisy is my fav. I think I had Jessica once, not sure. She kept saying "My goodness"!

Last time I went the girl was missing a nipple!!With Eco way out in front of the pack in terms of girls and service I only hit Zen when Apple and my other faves are not available. And then only for the Latinas. I hit the SGV for a kimchi fix.

JohnHada
10-29-19, 11:18
With Eco way out in front of the pack in terms of girls and service I only hit Zen when Apple and my other faves are not available. And then only for the Latinas. I hit the SGV for a kimchi fix.So who is the GO to girl at Eco besides Apple who I hear often about. I want to try non-asians at eco. Thanks!

KGConn
10-29-19, 22:45
So who is the GO to girl at Eco besides Apple who I hear often about. I want to try non-asians at eco. Thanks!Samantha, if you're into voluptuous. She's there Sundays.

DunKirk666
10-29-19, 23:03
So who is the GO to girl at Eco besides Apple who I hear often about. I want to try non-asians at eco. Thanks!Cici, Rose, Paris, Samantha, Vanessa to name a few spicy Latinas there.

JohnHada
10-30-19, 11:44
Cici, Rose, Paris, Samantha, Vanessa to name a few spicy Latinas there.Who would you say is the best out of: Cici, Rose, Paris.

Unfortunately, Samantha looks like she only works Sunday and I can't make it.

DunKirk666
10-30-19, 22:31
Who would you say is the best out of: Cici, Rose, Paris.

Unfortunately, Samantha looks like she only works Sunday and I can't make it.They each bring something good to the table, but I'd give the extra oomph to Cici. She's got the looks for sure and get dirty talk and energy are first rate. But you won't go wrong with any of the 3.

Wicked1
11-01-19, 00:19
Got an early Eco tip on Dolly. Met up on Wednesday and I must say, she is young, sexy and hot. Probably 5 ft w / o her heels, very petite and very sensual. Real cute tits and a friendly, sexy demeanor. Sweet ass.

Got the knock and was blown away. She is young and appears new to this. I took a few moments to take her in. Very nice! Total GFE, Venezuelan. Smells beautiful, too. Petite smokin body. Very tender and sensual. Fantastic CBJ with sexy noises. Words can't describe the cfs, mish, doggie and CG that followed. Rarely fantastic session. Damn!

With Apple and now Dolly, among others, Eco has probably the best staff in LA. All winners!

KingNoctis
11-01-19, 00:28
Really, I have been going to Zen for a while and I love the Koreans there. Daisy, gia, channel, lilly, honey are all great! And yes, jessica is a hot latina.

What do other guys think of the Koreans at Zen? Is it just me that loves the kgirls there?Is channel the one with cat Tattoo on her arm?

Mintzpo
11-01-19, 20:43
Greetings team USASG!

Tried Julie for the first time today. She only does Friday. Super curvy Mexican. Very clean and nice. Probably not my type, but was fun. Just not freaky enough for me. Face 7/10 & body 9/10.

Slideryyz
11-02-19, 07:27

What do other guys think of the Koreans at Zen? Is it just me that loves the kgirls there?Used to be as good as Korean women at HT in B Park, but not sure anymore. Couple of Thai MP's in the area.

Dylan
11-04-19, 22:25
Hey, has anyone tried this place? Their website advertises as a Nuru Place. I've done a search here, but can't come up with anything.

The website makes it look attractive, but I don't want to fall for a bait and switch, etc.

Please let me know, thanks, guys.

-D.

TacoDude1415
11-05-19, 17:25
I been there before, the girls they advertise are girls who looks similar to the picture.

They actually do the nuru massage and the finish on the flip side.

Hey, has anyone tried this place? Their website advertises as a Nuru Place. I've done a search here, but can't come up with anything.

The website makes it look attractive, but I don't want to fall for a bait and switch, etc.

Please let me know, thanks, guys.

-D.