PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Viarus1
03-30-22, 12:04
Had some time. Visited WR in Westerville. Great visit, didn't ask her name but she was small thin and really cute with great hands. 20 min of a good firm massage with light teasing and then the flip. OTC for 40 but threw in another 10 for the girls out and OMG they were perfect. Great ending, not a rush. 40 for half and 50 tip. Happy.

GeorgeL
03-30-22, 15:15
So, I kinda half read everyone's posts about RL so when I got there and saw they were MIA I proceeded to do a map search of AMPs near by. Figured I might as well forget about extras and just get a massage. First place that came up was Sun Asian Massage. I said what the hell and drove to it. Its in an area familiar to me. Actually my very first AMP experience was a few buildings over. I did a quick search on here to see if anyone had any reviews but didn't see any immediate results. I decided to give it a go. Nothing bad about dishing out $40 for 1/2 an hour and zero expectations. So, opened the door and immediately saw 3 ladies, two of which were very old. I about bailed but the older ladies basically pleaded for me to come in and then one of them pointed to the younger of the 3 and had her take me back. She was young*er. Maybe mid 30's? She asked me how long and I said 1/2 which she kinda frowned on. But I wasn't about to give up another $20. So, she left. I get ready and she came in and started with a light touch rub. Getting close to the boys a few times. After the soft touch she proceeded to cover me completely with the towel and started a deeper massage. At this point I was pretty much convinced this was just a legit massage. And a mediocre one at that. About 15 minutes passed and then she went for the oil, removed the towl and started with a back massage. She slowly worked her way down and start getting very close to touching without touching. I figured definitely DIY on flip. She had me flip over and then covered me completely with the towel. She started soft touch and went over my privates and kinda smiled. She gave a "shh" sign and said "boss". I assumed this meant she's not allowed to. So I said okay. She then asked price and I said. 6. She proceeded with lots of oil and the whole time kept looking at the door like she was worried someone would come in. LOL.

After we were done she did the usual hot towel, cleaned me up and let me dress.

Very little English so it was impossible to do any small talk. Maybe her name was Alice? Who knows.

YMMV. I doubt I'd return just based on the fact that I think I just got lucky.

(FYI there was a sign in the window that said "Li's Asian Massage so I have no clue which name is correct).

RickMann
03-30-22, 16:49
So, I kinda half read everyone's posts about RL so when I got there and saw they were MIA I proceeded to do a map search of AMPs near by. Figured I might as well forget about extras and just get a massage. First place that came up was Sun Asian Massage. I said what the hell and drove to it. Its in an area familiar to me. Actually my very first AMP experience was a few buildings over. I did a quick search on here to see if anyone had any reviews but didn't see any immediate results. I decided to give it a go. Nothing bad about dishing out $40 for 1/2 an hour and zero expectations. So, opened the door and immediately saw 3 ladies, two of which were very old. I about bailed but the older ladies basically pleaded for me to come in and then one of them pointed to the younger of the 3 and had her take me back. She was young*er. Maybe mid 30's? She asked me how long and I said 1/2 which she kinda frowned on. But I wasn't about to give up another $20. So, she left. I get ready and she came in and started with a light touch rub. Getting close to the boys a few times. After the soft touch she proceeded to cover me completely with the towel and started a deeper massage. At this point I was pretty much convinced this was just a legit massage. And a mediocre one at that. About 15 minutes passed and then she went for the oil, removed the towl and started with a back massage. She slowly worked her way down and start getting very close to touching without touching. I figured definitely DIY on flip. She had me flip over and then covered me completely with the towel. She started soft touch and went over my privates and kinda smiled. She gave a "shh" sign and said "boss". I assumed this meant she's not allowed to. So I said okay. She then asked price and I said. 6. She proceeded with lots of oil and the whole time kept looking at the door like she was worried someone would come in. LOL.

After we were done she did the usual hot towel, cleaned me up and let me dress.

Very little English so it was impossible to do any small talk. Maybe her name was Alice? Who knows.

YMMV. I doubt I'd return just based on the fact that I think I just got lucky.

(FYI there was a sign in the window that said "Li's Asian Massage so I have no clue which name is correct).Thats the old Li's but 60 for HE is a bit high.

BigBlack10
03-30-22, 17:09
What happened with Kami.

Still working at diamond place or she out biz.

Thanks.

Homebrewerguy
03-30-22, 21:33
What happened with Kami.

Still working at diamond place or she out biz.

Thanks.I don't know what has happened to a lot of providers. If they are posting ads, I don't know where their ads are. The rubmd site sucks. There are only a few posted ads each day. All others are outdated ads and I'm not calling an ad that is a month old. I have cash burning a hole in my pocket. Can't get a grasp of who is in the business anymore.

OhioGrown
03-31-22, 07:06
On her Reddit she has a link for an Only fans. If the Simps like her she may never come back.Just noticed an add on the newer rub site.

https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/a2875f0e-f517-42ee-8dfb-ef5aa327fff7

HornySenior
03-31-22, 08:26
I don't know what has happened to a lot of providers. If they are posting ads, I don't know where their ads are. The rubmd site sucks. There are only a few posted ads each day. All others are outdated ads and I'm not calling an ad that is a month old. I have cash burning a hole in my pocket. Can't get a grasp of who is in the business anymore.Most of the providers on Rubmd are still in business. She keeps texting me https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/a1259c6c-75ee-4de6-b9a3-34248cb1315b if the number in her ad doesn't work pm me I have another one also I can give you a blow by blow.

HornySenior
03-31-22, 08:30
I ve seen Ari. I m not sure if that is her. It kind of looks like her.If that is her she is a good time however nothing besides body to body and mutual touch. No FIV or anything else. Those are Diamond's rules. If she's on her own and offering extras I'd try her out.

Member #6308
03-31-22, 11:09
Katherine's massages get better and better (almost as good as her finish. .

Interested seniors PM me for her digits. She would like to add to her clientele.

NeedANewHobby
03-31-22, 14:24
If that is her she is a good time however nothing besides body to body and mutual touch. No FIV or anything else. Those are Diamond's rules. If she's on her own and offering extras I'd try her out.Megan did text me back she is with Diamond and said she is the only one who offer FS.

For 400 I will pass.

CBusMonger1
03-31-22, 15:58
She still around? She has GPS buy I wouldn't mind one of her over priced 20 minute BJ.

MassageLife
03-31-22, 16:06
If that is her she is a good time however nothing besides body to body and mutual touch. No FIV or anything else. Those are Diamond's rules. If she's on her own and offering extras I'd try her out.Yea I do not think that is Ari, I was told it was Megan and some crazy high rates for upgrade.

MassageLife
03-31-22, 16:08
Most of the providers on Rubmd are still in business. She keeps texting me https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/a1259c6c-75ee-4de6-b9a3-34248cb1315b if the number in her ad doesn't work pm me I have another one also I can give you a blow by blow.Yes she keeps texting me also, I enjoyed meeting her a few months back, worth checking out.

ChaseOne1
03-31-22, 17:15
Was in Columbus today. Decided to contact Kay, seem good and bad reviews on her, thought I would give her a try. Communication was to set everything up. Went for the hour Nuru. Nice area and apartment. Overall session was good. She did not talk much. Problem came paid for the hour was out the door in 40 minutes. Said something to her, all she said was I'm sorry I thought you were ready to go I apologize. No offer to make it right on next visit. If it was not for shortage I might have planned to return. The best option for her 30 minutes. Paid $.7 Had extra for tip if she was worth it. Told her hoped to have good visit so I could return when we started but that went by the wayside.

Stay safe!

ASimpleFool
03-31-22, 18:09
So I too misunderstood from the comments if RL was open. Their website says they were open at 9:30 today. I drove 45 minute to get there today at 9:50. Sign on door says same as website. They were not open!

Tevin1626
03-31-22, 18:39
So I too misunderstood from the comments if RL was open. Their website says they were open at 9:30 today. I drove 45 minute to get there today at 9:50. Sign on door says same as website. They were not open!Did you go to Superb or one of the other places around there?

JayFoto27
03-31-22, 18:53
Was in Columbus today. Decided to contact Kay, seem good and bad reviews on her, thought I would give her a try. Communication was to set everything up. Went for the hour Nuru. Nice area and apartment. Overall session was good. She did not talk much. Problem came paid for the hour was out the door in 40 minutes. Said something to her, all she said was I'm sorry I thought you were ready to go I apologize. No offer to make it right on next visit. If it was not for shortage I might have planned to return. The best option for her 30 minutes. Paid $.7 Had extra for tip if she was worth it. Told her hoped to have good visit so I could return when we started but that went by the wayside.

Stay safe!I saw her Wednesday, higher end Ayana fell through so she was my back up. Got the upgraded hour, I've never had an issue with Kay, she's not talkative unless you talk to her though. Her body is amazing and yes no FIV, but outside is fine. I think her nuru could be better if she moved a little slower, but I e definitely had worse LOL. All in all I'm sure I'll see her again at some point. I know there are some bad reviews so maybe it's a YMMV situation idk.

CBucks78
03-31-22, 20:15
So I too misunderstood from the comments if RL was open. Their website says they were open at 9:30 today. I drove 45 minute to get there today at 9:50. Sign on door says same as website. They were not open!I stopped by earlier this wk In early evening and it was open as usual. Best bet would be to call in advance I'd think if they have been inconsistent with hours etc. Not sure what the exact issue is as the original poster didn't specify as to why they were having some issues.

HornySenior
04-01-22, 06:58
Just noticed an add on the newer rub site.

https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/a2875f0e-f517-42ee-8dfb-ef5aa327fff7Definitely got some bolt ons.

ForeverBlack
04-01-22, 08:24
She still around? She has GPS buy I wouldn't mind one of her over priced 20 minute BJ.What all does she offer?

NeedANewHobby
04-01-22, 11:11
What all does she offer?I think she moved, saw her a couple of times huge rack gps.

I lost her number.

Viarus1
04-01-22, 13:25
Definitely got some bolt ons.Saw her yesterday. The bolt ons have a fantastic hand and mouth feel to them. Definitely a fun visit.

Postal12
04-01-22, 15:20
Met up with Grace recently for the first time. The location is a dream, private suite, they lock the doors, no other bozos coming in & out. Sweet set up.

Cindy was there and we briefly talked, she seemed nice enough. I don't think she was wearing any makeup and looked kind of homebody'ish. Not really my thing but super nice and personable.

Grace is in her mid-20's, with an athletic build, nice little bubble butt and really nice B's with fantastic nips which I was able to fully enjoy. Face is rather average looking, she would probably look cute dolled up for a night out though.

Rates are 100/ half or 150/ hr. Four hand option is 150/ half or 200/ hr.

The place is clean, dim lights, a nice scent in the air but not offensive, a real vibe.

Massage was rather boring and uninspired. Grace turned the fake moaning up to 11 the moment she started getting down to business but ultimately things were handled like a true professional at the end.

I will go back but maybe try Cindy next. The location is fantastic and the rates are very reasonable when compared to AMPs in the area.

LiveMonger
04-01-22, 15:31
Started by calling Superb. Said Blondie is no longer there. So pass. Drove by RL, for the hell of it, still closed. I'm bored with CW, so headed to Billingsley and they got sign saying temporarily closed. So bounced over to Sawbury. I drew CiCi. Nice body. Late 30's? Gave excellent massage with hot stones included. Minimal teasing, under flimsy towel. On the flip I introduced her to my Roman hands. Nothing under clothes. But ok with finger bang through yoga pants. More than helpful with DIY. To be honest the massage, which I needed bad, was the highlight. The HE, was anti climatic, but nice. Sometimes I'm happy to just get a great massage. I will go back. I think it gets better with CiCi.

TodaysBurner
04-01-22, 18:20
Met up with Grace recently for the first time. The location is a dream, private suite, they lock the doors, no other bozos coming in & out. Sweet set up.

Cindy was there and we briefly talked, she seemed nice enough. I don't think she was wearing any makeup and looked kind of homebody'ish. Not really my thing but super nice and personable.

Grace is in her mid-20's, with an athletic build, nice little bubble butt and really nice B's with fantastic nips which I was able to fully enjoy. Face is rather average looking, she would probably look cute dolled up for a night out though.

The place is clean, dim lights, a nice scent in the air but not offensive, a real vibe.

Massage was rather boring and uninspired. Grace turned the fake moaning up to 11 the moment she started getting down to business but ultimately things were handled like a true professional at the end.

I will go back but maybe try Cindy next. The location is fantastic and the rates are very reasonable when compared to AMPs in the area.Is there an ad for her? Seen plenty for Cindy, nothing for Grace.

Postal12
04-01-22, 20:58
Is there an ad for her? Seen plenty for Cindy, nothing for Grace.Here's one.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2211198

The same number is used to book both of them.

I forgot to mention the location is off Henderson Rd near the old Kahoots.

TodaysBurner
04-01-22, 21:19
Here's one.

The same number is used to book both of them.

I forgot to mention the location is off Henderson Rd near the old Kahoots.Thanks!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Usually in for the Asians, but good ones have been scarce.

Tevin1626
04-01-22, 22:57
Had nice dream last night. Was last one visiting parlor for the night. Was last there a couple months ago. She's late 40's- early 50's. Gave about ten minutes of an oiled up body rub. OTF, she pulled out the tits and let me pull down her yoga pants and panties. I pulled her in to suck her big tits and simultaneously started playing with the pussycat. I asked if I could give her oral and she agreed. We swapped positions and I got to DATY while I got some nice fingerbanging in.

That hairy pussy was so wet and she was loving it. I'd then swap to sucking her tits while I played with her clit. At one point, I got in mish position and she hesitated before telling me no. She eventually finished me off by hand and I cleaned me up. I was out of there for $.4 and $.4.

I think she would have let me go FS if I just slipped it in instead of hovering over her and jacking it first.

PM me for location.

DannyGent
04-01-22, 23:13
I saw her Wednesday, higher end Ayana fell through so she was my back up. Got the upgraded hour, I've never had an issue with Kay, she's not talkative unless you talk to her though. Her body is amazing and yes no FIV, but outside is fine. I think her nuru could be better if she moved a little slower, but I e definitely had worse LOL. All in all I'm sure I'll see her again at some point. I know there are some bad reviews so maybe it's a YMMV situation idk.I agree. I've seen her 3 times now, last time mixing a hhr reg then the next hhr nuru with pops both hhr's. Banging body and enjoy the shower to finish. Not the most outgoing personality, but honestly I'm there for the scenery when I'm dreaming, and she has it. None of the 3 times were a disappointment for me.

DG.

Dougie1977
04-02-22, 08:29
What was the finish like with grace. Always seen Cindy because of the BBBJ.

I will go back but maybe try Cindy next. The location is fantastic and the rates are very reasonable when compared to AMPs in the area.

NedDivine13
04-02-22, 10:44
Do the digits still end in 1688?

Katherine's massages get better and better (almost as good as her finish. .

Interested seniors PM me for her digits. She would like to add to her clientele.

Postal12
04-02-22, 13:01
What was the finish like with grace. Always seen Cindy because of the BBBJ.As good as can be expected, no BBBJ though and that's fine with me.

LiveMonger
04-02-22, 14:27
Cruised by as was in the area. RL is open for biz today.

TodaysBurner
04-02-22, 14:38
Why so cryptic? What was the notice for? Not paying their electric? LOL.

I think you can tell us without revealing your source.Just seeing this, sorry. Served a warning by LE for services outside of massage.

BigFella84
04-02-22, 21:09
What was the finish like with grace. Always seen Cindy because of the BBBJ.That's crazy I've never know Cindy to give BBBJ. I've been sewing her for years. What kinda money are you coming up off of for that? But hey my little fella might not appease to her. LOL.

CBusMonger1
04-03-22, 15:43
Any waxers in cbus that does a HE?

CBusMonger1
04-03-22, 17:20
I think she moved, saw her a couple of times huge rack gps.

I lost her number.To bad! She gave the best BBBJ in cbus. Agree on the rack.

OhioPolock
04-03-22, 22:58
Is she only doing 30 min sessions? Is she with the premium?

Saw her yesterday. The bolt ons have a fantastic hand and mouth feel to them. Definitely a fun visit.

N Gorged
04-04-22, 06:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RickMann
04-04-22, 07:42
Is she only doing 30 min sessions? Is she with the premium?Does she still have that Bush?

Homebrewerguy
04-04-22, 09:11
To bad! She gave the best BBBJ in cbus. Agree on the rack.For what it's worth, attached is a link to her web site. Strong hint of GPS. No phone listed. I have not successfully connected with her, but I'm guessing there is heavy up selling with the massage. That rack would be quite an experience.

https://www.goldenaphroditesworld.com/

NeedANewHobby
04-04-22, 13:02
For what it's worth, attached is a link to her web site. Strong hint of GPS. No phone listed. I have not successfully connected with her, but I'm guessing there is heavy up selling with the massage. That rack would be quite an experience.

https://www.goldenaphroditesworld.com/She was fun. Those picks are accurate she did give a great BBBJ and tittyfucking her was fun.

DariusLoveHall
04-05-22, 13:50
I haven't seen any updates on here about the AMP located off of Huntley that became very popular a while back and then closed. I drove by a couple of weeks ago and they were open. I didn't pay attention to the name of the place but I did go in. Got a great massage from a lady in her late 40's or early 50's. She paid a lot of attention to the boys during the massage and on the flip provided a great finish. I always get the 60 min. And the cost was standard 60/40.

BigBibble
04-05-22, 23:21
What was the finish like with grace. Always seen Cindy because of the BBBJ.Grace has been on of my favorites, of all time. I've been getting massages from her for almost three years now. She's hot and even hotter than when I met her. We know each other decently and no I'm not a white knight but I'm 99.99% confident that she doesn't do more than HJ. She will get topless and your hands may roam her bare top and clothed bottom. I know her well enough to get back to back finishes in sesh but YMMV. I highly recommend her through Cindy. Shit, I might go see her tomorrow if she's on call.

If you know anything different please speak up sirs.

RickMann
04-07-22, 14:13
Just seeing this, sorry. Served a warning by LE for services outside of massage.I heard their license expired.

Markkelso38
04-07-22, 15:51
Grace has been on of my favorites, of all time. I've been getting massages from her for almost three years now. She's hot and even hotter than when I met her. We know each other decently and no I'm not a white knight but I'm 99.99% confident that she doesn't do more than HJ. She will get topless and your hands may roam her bare top and clothed bottom. I know her well enough to get back to back finishes in sesh but YMMV. I highly recommend her through Cindy. Shit, I might go see her tomorrow if she's on call.

If you know anything different please speak up sirs.Nearly positive this is the case with Grace. I'd be stunned if it's different.

HooooBoy
04-07-22, 21:51
Huge tits and very easy to talk to. Massage was fine, but the BBBJ and tittyfuck are the main selling points. $$ for an hour massage and an extra $. 5 for the BBBJ. Outcall only which is the big sticking point for me. Great time but I'll be sticking to Monroe whenever she's available.

CBusMonger1
04-08-22, 12:35
Huge tits and very easy to talk to. Massage was fine, but the BBBJ and tittyfuck are the main selling points. $$ for an hour massage and an extra $. 5 for the BBBJ. Outcall only which is the big sticking point for me. Great time but I'll be sticking to Monroe whenever she's available.I must have got lucky. Massage and BBBJ $50 when she had the office incall.

Decgu56
04-08-22, 18:38
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Please let me know if this doesn't belong in this thread.

I've hit up some parlors but really want to find a reliable independent provider. Tried contacting a few through rubmd and only, one has responded. It gave me pause b / c the response was really quick. Like less than 5 minutes. And she says she's new to the area but I can't find anything on her in the Dayton / Cincy forums where she says she's from.

Any advice on how to find a good independent massage?

TimeForFun1982
04-08-22, 21:19
Had nice dream last night. Was last one visiting parlor for the night. Was last there a couple months ago. She's late 40's- early 50's. Gave about ten minutes of an oiled up body rub. OTF, she pulled out the tits and let me pull down her yoga pants and panties. I pulled her in to suck her big tits and simultaneously started playing with the pussycat. I asked if I could give her oral and she agreed. We swapped positions and I got to DATY while I got some nice fingerbanging in.

That hairy pussy was so wet and she was loving it. I'd then swap to sucking her tits while I played with her clit. At one point, I got in mish position and she hesitated before telling me no. She eventually finished me off by hand and I cleaned me up. I was out of there for $.4 and $.4.

I think she would have let me go FS if I just slipped it in instead of hovering over her and jacking it first.

PM me for location.Pretty sure I found this place tonight, or there's another one and things are starting to get real good around the area. Hesitant to give out the location since they are usually slow and I don't need to fight through a crowd to get time here, but if someone sends a message and I catch it when I'm checking in I might reply. Also, always get the ok before "just slipping it in", that's the kind of shit that gets some of these women to close up shop for everyone else. These AMP providers aren't usually strung out like your normal SW or Escort. Treat them with at least a little decency.

OhioPolock
04-09-22, 00:35
Read this forum.

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Please let me know if this doesn't belong in this thread.

I've hit up some parlors but really want to find a reliable independent provider. Tried contacting a few through rubmd and only, one has responded. It gave me pause b / c the response was really quick. Like less than 5 minutes. And she says she's new to the area but I can't find anything on her in the Dayton / Cincy forums where she says she's from.

Any advice on how to find a good independent massage?

BigSky123
04-09-22, 07:14
Been to the Delaware ampm on 23 dozens of times. I've never gotten any extra watch so ever. For the last two months it has been really crowded every time I drive by. Must be something going on there now. Anyone been through there lately?

CBus1234
04-09-22, 11:10
Anyone have a link for Monroe?

MassageLife
04-09-22, 16:18
Anyone have a link for Monroe?https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/483f2e27-dafe-456e-822a-9db22bce80a7

MassageLife
04-09-22, 16:35
I haven't seen any updates on here about the AMP located off of Huntley that became very popular a while back and then closed. I drove by a couple of weeks ago and they were open. I didn't pay attention to the name of the place but I did go in. Got a great massage from a lady in her late 40's or early 50's. She paid a lot of attention to the boys during the massage and on the flip provided a great finish. I always get the 60 min. And the cost was standard 60/40.Interesting, I have not had the same experience seemed more legit but YMMV.

Par4353
04-09-22, 18:53

PM me for location.PM you a few days ago hoping you could share the location of this place. Thanks.

Homebrewerguy
04-10-22, 11:20
https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/483f2e27-dafe-456e-822a-9db22bce80a7This is the most recent ad I could find as well. It's pretty dated. She may be on another hiatus. I have texted her a couple times over the last two weeks and she has not responded.

TeaTodd
04-10-22, 18:27
Would someone be able to DM me Katherine's digits? Willing to trade intel if needed.

Thanks!

Todd.

MassageLife
04-11-22, 11:28
This is the most recent ad I could find as well. It's pretty dated. She may be on another hiatus. I have texted her a couple times over the last two weeks and she has not responded.I usually get a response but nothing past few weeks also?

Quadrider
04-11-22, 13:09
Been to the Delaware ampm on 23 dozens of times. I've never gotten any extra watch so ever. For the last two months it has been really crowded every time I drive by. Must be something going on there now. Anyone been through there lately?I have been there multiple times too and recently, noticed they looked busy so I stopped but no extras.

Discreet614
04-11-22, 18:09

PM me for location.Please respond.

Discreet614
04-11-22, 19:51
It looks like white rose is closed. No lights no cars no open sign. If anybody knows where Coco relocates to, please let us know.

RickMann
04-11-22, 19:53
It looks like white rose is closed. No lights no cars no open sign. If anybody knows where Coco relocates to, please let us know. there was a Coco?

RickMann
04-11-22, 19:53
Please respond.Me too LOL.

Discreet614
04-11-22, 19:58
It looks like white rose is closed. No lights no cars no open sign. If anybody knows where Coco relocates to, please let us know.Forever Sakura 1 mile north on Westerville Road at Cooper Road, also looks closed.

Discreet614
04-11-22, 20:03
there was a Coco?Yes sir. L there is always a coco 😂.

BigStv
04-11-22, 20:17
Went by RL today it looked open. Has anyone stopped in since they reopened?

Midwest Dude
04-11-22, 20:22
Forever Sakura 1 mile north on Westerville Road at Cooper Road, also looks closed.That place sucked.

DanShoots84
04-12-22, 01:08
That place sucked.Last time I went there I received a halfassed backrub and an equally lackluster finish a few minutes in. Couldn't have been too bad because I tried to go again a couple weeks ago! No lights on then and haven't cruised by since.

ASimpleFool
04-12-22, 10:07
Yesterday I was in Cbus and did what another Guide member suggested and called RL before driving the distance. They were open so I asked for Jenny or IWA at 2:00 (again I think another member suggested the names? I got there and "Jenny" greeted me while a younger prettier girl was laying on couch under a blanket. Paid for an hour. Jenny hugged me took me back, oiled me up good and did a long massage using mostly forearms on back and squeezing neck with fingers. (Meh) Teased j boys couple times barely then started working legs and lower body. More teasing then with oil in butt crack and boys. On the flip she poured on the oil and started in. I started roaming and asked to see the girls which she pulled out and let me suck and play awhile she worked over junior. I could not get her to remove bottoms and I swear she had 4 tight layers on to prevent easy roaming so I gave up and enjoyed what was offered. Happy ending, clean up, then a little more head massage and out. Tipped $50.

BigStv
04-12-22, 11:42
Yesterday I was in Cbus and did what another Guide member suggested and called RL before driving the distance. They were open so I asked for Jenny or IWA at 2:00 (again I think another member suggested the names? I got there and "Jenny" greeted me while a younger prettier girl was laying on couch under a blanket. Paid for an hour. Jenny hugged me took me back, oiled me up good and did a long massage using mostly forearms on back and squeezing neck with fingers. (Meh) Teased j boys couple times barely then started working legs and lower body. More teasing then with oil in butt crack and boys. On the flip she poured on the oil and started in. I started roaming and asked to see the girls which she pulled out and let me suck and play awhile she worked over junior. I could not get her to remove bottoms and I swear she had 4 tight layers on to prevent easy roaming so I gave up and enjoyed what was offered. Happy ending, clean up, then a little more head massage and out. Tipped $50.I had a similar experience to this today except I was able to get her to show me the kitty.

SpaceMan22
04-12-22, 15:08
Please respond.I also sent a message to him, but got no response.

Noki 817
04-13-22, 00:04
Wonder how many Cols locals make drives to Toledo / Melon or Warren / Tiger for comparing / contrasting services?

Has me think to check out. Though no business to take me there, only hedonistic endeavors. . .

Franklin seems a shorter drive than either of those two - - - with warmer weather coming, road trip could be forthcoming!!I had an opportunity to stop in last week. Everything was exactly as it has been described. Kind of in a weird location and entered and left through the back door. Other than that, it was an amazing experience. Definitely worth the drive.

Cravin1969
04-13-22, 13:39
Stopped in around noon. Drew Wewe. She hit all the spots on massage and even massaged butt hole for an extended period of time. On the flip she finished me off while I sucked on her tit and rubbed her pussy through her thin pants. Pretty good time. I would repeat. Got the full hour which is rare anymore. I haven't posted in a couple years. I've been out west working and the board is dead where I was. Happy hunting my friends.

DesmondSpinoza
04-13-22, 15:33
Wonder how many Cols locals make drives to Toledo / Melon or Warren / Tiger for comparing / contrasting services?

Has me think to check out. Though no business to take me there, only hedonistic endeavors. . .

Franklin seems a shorter drive than either of those two - - - with warmer weather coming, road trip could be forthcoming!!I go to Warren every once in a while.

It's waaay better than anything in Columbus.

Both places, Tiger and Sunny are good. Tiger has better looking attendants.

Uzumake
04-13-22, 16:38
Stopped in around noon. Drew Wewe. She hit all the spots on massage and even massaged butt hole for an extended period of time. On the flip she finished me off while I sucked on her tit and rubbed her pussy through her thin pants. Pretty good time. I would repeat. Got the full hour which is rare anymore. I haven't posted in a couple years. I've been out west working and the board is dead where I was. Happy hunting my friends.CMH massage doesn't sound familiar, where is this located?

Tevin1626
04-13-22, 18:04
CMH massage doesn't sound familiar, where is this located?It's Tai Chi on Frantz Rd.

Uzumake
04-13-22, 20:02
Went by RL today it looked open. Has anyone stopped in since they reopened?I was there last week shortly after they reopened. I didn't ask about what had happened but I had my normal good time.

DeerField
04-14-22, 05:47
Is there a contact phone or name for Zanesville "Massage"?

Drove by Sunday am. Closed. Easy to find, next to Little Ceasars on Military.

Open location on corner, but plenty of parking near or far if you want to be discrete.

Some moderate research on google didn't yield anything. I think it may have been a currency exchange before.

Thanks for any info.

ImAman
04-14-22, 07:23
Any Intel on this place that has recently been reviewed on rub maps? Tiger Lei Reiki is the name, on High St. On RM, it says it's not an Asian parlor.

LiveMonger
04-14-22, 11:59
Been by CW, twice this past week. Both times a cruiser has been parked in a position to see comings and goings, right across the street in the park parking lot. Didn't stop. Not taking chances.

N Gorged
04-14-22, 16:58
Been by CW, twice this past week. Both times a cruiser has been parked in a position to see comings and goings, right across the street in the park parking lot. Didn't stop. Not taking chances.You could go just for a massage.

You could flip and let the massage continue.

The door is closed, the room is private, what happens is between client and therapist. Unless you make noises to tip off others.

Just go get a massage and enjoy the tension-less lifestyle.

If they were to do a bust op, they wouldn't advertise it, they'd go undercover.

If you see them, it is only a deterrent. And on you, it triggered your guilt, and you left, so it worked.

SecretMenu
04-14-22, 17:18
You could go just for a massage.

The door is closed, the room is private, what happens is between client and therapist. Unless you make noises to tip off others.

If you see them, it is only a deterrent. And on you, it triggered your guilt, and you left, so it worked.Whether it be a deterrent or not, why actively tempt fate? Avoiding any potential interaction with the law makes the most sense to me.

LiveMonger
04-14-22, 19:18
You could go just for a massage.

If you see them, it is only a deterrent. And on you, it triggered your guilt, and you left, so it worked.You understand when they bust these places they track anybody coming and going, Including pulling people over and asking questions as to why they were there. They also track credit card receipts and salon. Do your research. Who needs the hassle.

LiveMonger
04-14-22, 19:20
Whether it be a deterrent or not, why actively tempt fate? Avoiding any potential interaction with the law makes the most sense to me.Agreed, and in the past they been known to pull guys over after leaving such an establishment and questioning them. Who needs that.

I'm going to stick to experience and my gut.

DieselKratos
04-15-22, 08:50
You understand when they bust these places they track anybody coming and going, Including
pulling people over and asking questions as to why they were there. They also track credit card receipts and salon. Do your research. Who needs the hassle.Yes, they may ask you questions and try to intimidate you, but you don't have to answer them. They are trying to get you to incriminate yourself. The 5th amendment exists to protect us from self incrimination. The cops don't know why you where there, for all they know you could have walked in to use the bathroom. If they pull you over, don't tell them anything.

That's how that one place south of Columbus got shut down, cops pulled people over leaving and they were either too scared or didn't know there rights so they just admit to everything. Cops can also lie and say they know what you were doing in there.

But yeah, if I ever get pulled over leaving I won't be back at that place again. The cops will be pissed because I know my rights but oh well, there are plenty other AMPs out there.

These guys right here sum it up pretty well.

https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35o

SecretMenu
04-15-22, 09:41
Yes, they may ask you questions and try to intimidate you, but you don't have to answer them. They are trying to get you to incriminate yourself. The 5th amendment exists to protect us from self incrimination. The cops don't know why you where there, for all they know you could have walked in to use the bathroom. If they pull you over, don't tell them anything.

That's how that one place south of Columbus got shut down, cops pulled people over leaving and they were either too scared or didn't know there rights so they just admit to everything. Cops can also lie and say they know what you were doing in there.

But yeah, if I ever get pulled over leaving I won't be back at that place again. The cops will be pissed because I know my rights but oh well, there are plenty other AMPs out there.

These guys right here sum it up pretty well.

https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35oWhile you're right from the aspect of knowing you don't have to say shit, all it takes is for one person to admit guilt in the situation for them to get inside. Are you certain these places don't have cameras in all the rooms for security purposes? Can you be certain you're not being recorded at any point during a session? Suppose it's a matter of appetite for risk vs preferring to stay as far under the radar as possible. Once your name is caught up in one of those webs if it appears again your deniability continues to weaken. But everyone has their own approach. Avoidance for me is key.

WeedEater
04-15-22, 12:55
What is the best spot for a great massage and HE? In my experience it's one or the other.

NeedANewHobby
04-15-22, 14:08
Was up that way for work had an hour to kill so got a massage never been there before.

Lady in her 40's small bbw cute.

Great massage some teasing she was a good ball handler, must have played hoops.

On flip let hands roam under shirt had a good time would repeat if up that way again.

RickMann
04-15-22, 15:09
You understand when they bust these places they track anybody coming and going, Including pulling people over and asking questions as to why they were there. They also track credit card receipts and salon. Do your research. Who needs the hassle.Who is using a CC?

Minnanon
04-15-22, 16:27
You understand when they bust these places they track anybody coming and going, Including pulling people over and asking questions as to why they were there. They also track credit card receipts and salon. Do your research. Who needs the hassle.Went to a (then somewhat infamous) parlor in Kittery, ME in the mid-90's. After the session, girl wanted a bigger tip than negotiated, when I did not comply (I only carry in what I want to spend) she told the bouncer I ripped her off. It was pay the difference on my Amex, or mix it up with a guy 6 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier. A few months later, they got busted and shut down. Never heard boo. (Also don't carry my wallet into sessions anymore).

Visited multiple AMPs in Waterbury CT area in the early 2000's, was at 3 different ones multiple times the month before a state / fed crackdown rolled them up. Never heard boo.

Moved to Ohio, was in a place here in Columbus the day before it was busted in the wave of Franklin county AMP busts in 05-06. Never heard boo.

The cops will hassle mongers while trying to make their case on a place, but once the place is busted, they have very little desire to hunt down past customers and file a misdemeanor charge on flimsy evidence. Too much work for the chance of a tiny payoff.

And while they will hassle current customers to make a case if they have to, it's not their preferred approach. They'd much rather fake being a customer, get a handy, then tell the judge the handy was offered, but not consummated.

LiveMonger
04-15-22, 17:51
In the past two years there have been two mongers arrested for soliciting at that location. It's also about a football field in distance from the Dublin PD. Run fast and easy with LEO all you want. For me Better to be hassle free than hassled. No HJ at an AMP is worth the hassle.

Went to a (then somewhat infamous) parlor in Kittery, ME in the mid-90's. After the session, girl wanted a bigger tip than negotiated, when I did not comply (I only carry in what I want to spend) she told the bouncer I ripped her off. It was pay the difference on my Amex, or mix it up with a guy 6 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier. A few months later, they got busted and shut down. Never heard boo. (Also don't carry my wallet into sessions anymore).

Visited multiple AMPs in Waterbury CT area in the early 2000's, was at 3 different ones multiple times the month before a state / fed crackdown rolled them up. Never heard boo.

Moved to Ohio, was in a place here in Columbus the day before it was busted in the wave of Franklin county AMP busts in 05-06. Never heard boo.

The cops will hassle mongers while trying to make their case on a place, but once the place is busted, they have very little desire to hunt down past customers and file a misdemeanor charge on flimsy evidence. Too much work for the chance of a tiny payoff.

And while they will hassle current customers to make a case if they have to, it's not their preferred approach. They'd much rather fake being a customer, get a handy, then tell the judge the handy was offered, but not consummated.

Dougie1977
04-16-22, 07:39
The two guys that got arrested last year leaving there used a stolen cc to pay for their time. When the card got ran the police got called. I asked the girls there what happened and that's what they said.

In the past two years there have been two mongers arrested for soliciting at that location. It's also about a football field in distance from the Dublin PD. Run fast and easy with LEO all you want. For me Better to be hassle free than hassled. No HJ at an AMP is worth the hassle.

LiveMonger
04-16-22, 08:05
The two guys that got arrested last year leaving there used a stolen cc to pay for their time. When the card got ran the police got called. I asked the girls there what happened and that's what they said.Not sure I'm going to believe what those two gals say, but that's just me. Also according to a news article those guys were arrested on soliciting charges, not credit card theft.

Jaxon92
04-16-22, 08:33
I know it's been discussed before. The house on 23 just north of town. I drove by the other night and they had the "open" sign on at like 10 pm.

Seems to me that can't be just a legitimate massage business.

RickMann
04-16-22, 08:42
Perfect massage, 4 visits left happy on third then DIY on fourth over clothes roaming, DONE! LOL Decent looking ladies but masked up too.

SurfrOH
04-16-22, 15:32
Has anyone found out if Krystal is legit yet?

https://columbus.rubratings.com/220412I saw Krystal this morning. Headed into Columbus for some other errands, I texted her. Responded fairly quickly, and was available. Texted me a menu: massage options, add-ons, etc. I took an hour Nuru, with an add-on (2 o minutes. Nude.). I won't expand on the menu, except to say that I worried about exposing myself via text (asking about certain menu items. Not a comfortable thing.) I told her I'd do the hour, and bring some extra roses, if there any extras she could provide. Met at a private residence near 71 and 161 (apartment.). Very pretty, big tits, light-skinned girl (maybe mixed, or possible Hispanic.). Regardless, full tits, nice nipples. Started with a normal massage on my belly (massage table,) rubbed me up and down with those huge ta-ta's. Got me hard pretty quick, running her hands under me to fondle my package. Let me suck ofn her beautiful nipples, and shook her tits in my face. The turn. And more of the same. Had her panties on, but offered to take them off while she worked ny front side over. Same type of rubbing, but allowed me to enjoy her tits some more, and put one leg over me. FIV was perfect. So wet. Was moaning throughout. Starddeled me for some more rubbing / riding, but no attempt to allow me to enter her, (so no FS, at least not today.) I asked her if I could do DATY (my favorite,) and without hesitation, she readily agreed! So, we switched. And she laid back on the massage table, and I did DATY and FIV until she came. Enjoyed it, for sure. Then I laid back down (hard as a rock, She parked herself between my legs and gave me a slow, excruciating HJ, until I exploded onto my stomach. No GFE, no BJ. But everything else, sensual, slow, and extremely pleasurable. I'll definitely repeat. (Just shy of $$). For me, well worth the effort and investment.

Tevin1626
04-17-22, 01:20
Went to Long last week for typical hh massage and table shower. Been couple months since last there. Got masseuse I've never seen in my previous several visits. Slender, nice sized breasts, maybe late-40's. Nice with good English.

Gave good massage and then took me for table shower. I was hard before it started and stayed aroused as I was face down. On flip, I was at full attention and she covered me with a washcloth. After a few minutes, she surprised me by taking it off and then putting soap in my hand. I commenced DIY as she rubbed my taint and reached under to my butthole. I got nice OTC exploring up top and below while I finished.

This encounter surprised me. Never had ANY hint of anything other than legit in my previous visits. I think they got new girls.

SurfrOH
04-17-22, 10:06
I realize now that the link I pasted and copied (or "quoted, in my post is from rub ratings.com, which I understand is down. Krystal had an ad up on Columbus Skip the Games, under a female escort search. Another USASG post had mentioned that a few of these massage providers worked for a person named Diamond, and that they would switch providers at times. Krystal does not work for Diamond. Allthough there was an initial awkward test to me, asking whether I was Diamond. So, this may be a "territory" issue among these providers. I don't really care. Krystal was cute, sweet, and very accommodating.

HornySenior
04-17-22, 10:22
I saw Krystal this morning. Headed into Columbus for some other errands, I texted her. Responded fairly quickly, and was available. Texted me a menu: massage options, add-ons, etc. I took an hour Nuru, with an add-on (2 o minutes. Nude.). I won't expand on the menu, except to say that I worried about exposing myself via text (asking about certain menu items. Not a comfortable thing.) I told her I'd do the hour, and bring some extra roses, if there any extras she could provide. Met at a private residence near 71 and 161 (apartment.). Very pretty, big tits, light-skinned girl (maybe mixed, or possible Hispanic.). Regardless, full tits, nice nipples. Started with a normal massage on my belly (massage table,) rubbed me up and down with those huge ta-ta's. Got me hard pretty quick, running her hands under me to fondle my package. Let me suck ofn her beautiful nipples, and shook her tits in my face. The turn. And more of the same. Had her panties on, but offered to take them off while she worked ny front side over. Same type of rubbing, but allowed me to enjoy her tits some more, and put one leg over me. FIV was perfect. So wet. Was moaning throughout. Starddeled me for some more rubbing / riding, but no attempt to allow me to enter her, (so no FS, at least not today.) I asked her if I could do DATY (my favorite,) and without hesitation, she readily agreed! So, we switched. And she laid back on the massage table, and I did DATY and FIV until she came. Enjoyed it, for sure. Then I laid back down (hard as a rock, She parked herself between my legs and gave me a slow, excruciating HJ, until I exploded onto my stomach. No GFE, no BJ. But everything else, sensual, slow, and extremely pleasurable. I'll definitely repeat. (Just shy of $$). For me, well worth the effort and investment.How about a current link to her ad.

SurfrOH
04-17-22, 14:41
How about a current link to her ad.She must only post an ad every few weeks, and then delete it when she doesn't want to get bombarded by texts (I'm only guessing here.) Search online "Krystal masseuse Columbus" and all of her old ads come up on Sumosear. Ch.

Any links I might've provided in my review would've ended up in a dead end search it. Pretty girl, and nice pics.

LiveMonger
04-18-22, 07:00
Perfect massage, 4 visits left happy on third then DIY on fourth over clothes roaming, DONE! LOL Decent looking ladies but masked up too.3 out of 3 times DIY for me. The tiny gal seems kinda hot, but won't do as much as CiCi. YMMV.

I'm done there for now. I like massage better on Hard if has to be DIY.

YellowLubr
04-18-22, 09:23
Not sure I'm going to believe what those two gals say, but that's just me. Also according to a news article those guys were arrested on soliciting charges, not credit card theft.Those two gals at CW definitely can't be believed. They change their stories all the time to where I don't think they even know what is true or not. I guess lying is just an occupational trait.

RickMann
04-18-22, 19:15
3 out of 3 times DIY for me. The tiny gal seems kinda hot, but won't do as much as CiCi. YMMV.

I'm done there for now. I like massage better on Hard if has to be DIY.Ha thin girl is kinda hot but I asked for CiCi again and got less.

Trel82
04-18-22, 19:19
She must only post an ad every few weeks, and then delete it when she doesn't want to get bombarded by texts (I'm only guessing here.) Search online "Krystal masseuse Columbus" and all of her old ads come up on Sumosear. Ch.

Any links I might've provided in my review would've ended up in a dead end search it. Pretty girl, and nice pics.Not sure if I'm just not good at searching, but the only Krystal I can find when searching that or other variations of it comes up with a trans person in cbus.

Homebrewerguy
04-19-22, 07:52
Not sure if I'm just not good at searching, but the only Krystal I can find when searching that or other variations of it comes up with a trans person in cbus.Same here. I could not find any Krystal ads.

Racedriver70
04-19-22, 08:38
Same here. I could not find any Krystal ads.I think this is the Krystal he is referring to.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cum-nuru-massage-sexy-massage-incall/44162072

SurfrOH
04-19-22, 20:09
I think this is the Krystal he is referring to.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cum-nuru-massage-sexy-massage-incall/44162072Krystal sent me the attached message and picture. I like her.

SurfrOH
04-19-22, 20:13
I think this is the Krystal he is referring to.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cum-nuru-massage-sexy-massage-incall/44162072That's her. She asked me to pass on the following number (if it's allowed here.).

513-548-8XXX.

RickMann
04-20-22, 06:47
Those two gals at CW definitely can't be believed. They change their stories all the time to where I don't think they even know what is true or not. I guess lying is just an occupational trait.All these ladies lie LOL part of the game I guess.

Uptown2019
04-20-22, 08:06
Has anyone experience the Crystal Massage located in the center of town. Here is the attachment.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/d/columbus-kelleys-crystal-massage/7465478667.html

Racedriver70
04-20-22, 08:39
Krystal sent me the attached message and picture. I like her.Hate to tell you this my man but that face pic doesn't match the pics in the ad that I posted so who did you actually see or is this Krystal herself trying to post a review to get someone to see her with fake pics in her ad.

N Gorged
04-20-22, 09:25
I know it's been discussed before. The house on 23 just north of town. I drove by the other night and they had the "open" sign on at like 10 pm. Seems to me that can't be just a legitimate massage business.Drove up to check it out. Seeing 4 semi-trucks parked alongside the McD, and near the "house" - quite a good spot to attract the truckers for an evening.

Oddly enough, gas prices were $3. 61 at some stations in the area. Then back to Cols, it was $3. 75, even off Cleveland Ave, as well as by 71 - had me wishing I filled up, up north.

SurfrOH
04-20-22, 16:03
Hate to tell you this my man but that face pic doesn't match the pics in the ad that I posted so who did you actually see or is this Krystal herself trying to post a review to get someone to see her with fake pics in her ad.The picture she sent me, (and that I posted here) is accurate. I thought her ad pics looked a little doctored, or taken with a filter applied. I find her very attractive, plus she's awful laid back, which is nice. As I said in a previous post, I'd read a review about different massage providers in the area who had worked for "Diamond." And how most of those providers rotated. When I asked Krystal about Diamond, she knew of her, (and may have worked in that group before.) I don't know the history, and didn't really care to pursue it. I do know that she's her own entity at this point. Give her a try. If she doesn't meet your expectations, then don't repeat. I will, however. She is cute, with huge, beautiful tits, and a very sweet and sensual personality.

ForeverBlack
04-21-22, 07:20
Hey, I wanted to know if anyone has experienced Diamond & how it was.

https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/columbus/80134632

LitLito
04-21-22, 08:02
Krystal is real I know her personally.

Of course different pics online she has a job and the diamond girl and her do not work together anymore.

I been getting service from Krystal last 4 months as she is only starting to see folks again last 4 months Diamond is setting fake appointments up and bombarding her with new number in efforts to interrupt her business. Dm pm me for her number. She works mostly weekends or whenever she feels as she is on her own with a few new friends and even does duo massages. This is not fake this is no scam I had to leave a message seeing how yall think she is not real. Please pass this message on 161 area clean cool safe funhouse sort of.

Hate to tell you this my man but that face pic doesn't match the pics in the ad that I posted so who did you actually see or is this Krystal herself trying to post a review to get someone to see her with fake pics in her ad.

LitLito
04-21-22, 10:58
This is factual Krystal's new business is called Vibes massage no longer and will never work with diamond again has new friends 2 quality.

The picture she sent me, (and that I posted here) is accurate. I thought her ad pics looked a little doctored, or taken with a filter applied. I find her very attractive, plus she's awful laid back, which is nice. As I said in a previous post, I'd read a review about different massage providers in the area who had worked for "Diamond." And how most of those providers rotated. When I asked Krystal about Diamond, she knew of her, (and may have worked in that group before.) I don't know the history, and didn't really care to pursue it. I do know that she's her own entity at this point. Give her a try. If she doesn't meet your expectations, then don't repeat. I will, however. She is cute, with huge, beautiful tits, and a very sweet and sensual personality.

LiveMonger
04-21-22, 13:56
I'm a going to grab some popcorn and watch how this post is dissected by our line up of knowledgeable mongers. Interesting 1st post I must say.

Krystal is real I know her personally.

Of course different pics online she has a job and the diamond girl and her do not work together anymore.

I been getting service from Krystal last 4 months as she is only starting to see folks again last 4 months Diamond is setting fake appointments up and bombarding her with new number in efforts to interrupt her business. Dm pm me for her number. She works mostly weekends or whenever she feels as she is on her own with a few new friends and even does duo massages. This is not fake this is no scam I had to leave a message seeing how yall think she is not real. Please pass this message on 161 area clean cool safe funhouse sort of.

CBus1234
04-21-22, 15:23
Any info on the massage place at 161 and Maple Canyon? Thanks.

RickMann
04-21-22, 19:15
Old chubby asian lady 30 minutes, left happy no roaming.

LitLito
04-21-22, 20:41
It's just the truth. That's it.

I'm a going to grab some popcorn and watch how this post is dissected by our line up of knowledgeable mongers. Interesting 1st post I must say.

HardDude
04-21-22, 21:39
It's just the truth. That's it.Hello Krystal. Glad you found us. Could you share some of your recent pics?

LitLito
04-22-22, 12:37
I'm a friend of hers. She knows I'm writing all of this. I will. PM me for her number of your interested I'm not here to lie. Calm down a bit.

Hello Krystal. Glad you found us. Could you share some of your recent pics?

JiggyPants
04-23-22, 00:48
Weird. She's posted on a diff site as Myalina.

https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Myalina-449266/

I'm a friend of hers. She knows I'm writing all of this. I will. PM me for her number of your interested I'm not here to lie. Calm down a bit.

BigStv
04-23-22, 21:46
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/d/ostrander-massage-therapy/7463365744.html

Anyone check out Ashley or know if this is legit?

OhioPolock
04-23-22, 22:12
Well of it is, that is bad news. This girl has had all kinds of bad reviews in the past. So until more verified info comes in, it is a hard pass.

That is not her WTF.

LOL.

MassageEnthusi
04-23-22, 22:31
Krystal sent me the attached message and picture. I like her.No chance that's the same girl in the ad you quoted where you said that's her. Clearly a different person.

SurfrOH
04-24-22, 09:42
No chance that's the same girl in the ad you quoted where you said that's her. Clearly a different person.I'm a bit confused by all of this, especially since my review initially set this all off. Because Krystal is a massage provider, I treat this different from an escort. For $90 to $190. Bucks (or whatever,) if I get there, and don't like the vibe, don't like her, or am suspicious in any way, I can act as if I only came for the massage. If the location is suspect, or I see more people loitering around than should be, I can book. In her case, I was in the parking lot, tucked off to the side so I could see the address she gave me (4-6 apartments at that address.) While I sat there, a vehicle pulled up next to me in an open space. It kinda freaked me out, because there wasn't a lot of activity in the complex that day. But when I glanced over (careful not to stare,) I remember saying to myself, "Please let that be her." because she was cute, dressed nicely. I could even see her painted fingernails, despite only glancing over for the 4-5 minutes she was in the space. (Evidently, she borrows this apartment from a friend-maybe the same dude who's posting on her behalf, but I liked what I saw.)

After she pulled back out of the lot, and over to the front of the apartment, I watched in my rear view mirror, as she got out of the car and up the wall. Pretty, for sure. And some big tits. If she had had a look I didn't want, I could've pulled out and headed down the road.

Again, I treat this differently than I would an escort. And as I said, she had sent a menu, which (had I discussed it with her in advance,) might've exposed my intent / desires too much, so I agreed to an hour, with a few add-on's (but still things that didn't "expose me. " I asked her about her lack of reviews, the Diamond backstory, etc. But none of it stunk of fake, contrived, or of a setup. I felt safe (or at least, minimally exposed) in the apartment, her service was good, she was friendly, pretty, and (to me) very sexy. (But them, I'm a sucker for big, full tits.) It was essentially a topless massage (her, topless. LOL) for the first half, and with nice conversation throughout, I felt comfortable pursuing my other requests (as discussed in my review.) I thoroughly enjoyed her company, and the experience she provided to me. I won't disparage someone I liked spending time with, on small things (like inattention, baby damage, etc.). I was happy enough, that I WILL repeat.

As far as fake, old ads (or inaccurate pics,) I don't know. She ran an ad that day, which I liked (the pics, I mean,) and I texted her.

That morning. No old ads came up with the number she posted in the car, but she sent me current pics via a second number (which I questioned). She implied that the first number (in the ad) was a screening number, but after she felt I was cool, she sent me pics, the address, etc. Via the number I'm giving to anyone who wants to meet her, as she okayed me to do.

If you have a different, or negative, experience with her, then post it here. If you're skittish, as a first timer pursuing her, then avoid. I'm just glad things aligned for me (and my skewed "verification" process) that day. Like I've said, a "massage provider" can be approached with less exposure than a full-on escort, but I'd urge anyone to follow their gut. These providers don't like their time wasted, just like we don't. So typically, I'm Kind and friendly, but cautious (of course.) I do pursue odd responses, or questionable instructions, but she made everything pretty simple for me.

Pocket Aces
04-24-22, 14:36
Does anyone have any recs for any non FS providers? Thinking more of HE, BBBJ or something along those lines.

DRC1992
04-24-22, 16:28
I'm a bit confused by all of this, especially since my review initially set this all off. Because Krystal is a massage provider, I treat this different from an escort. For $90 to $190. Bucks (or whatever,) if I get there, and don't like the vibe, don't like her, or am suspicious in any way, I can act as if I only came for the massage. If the location is suspect, or I see more people loitering around than should be, I can book. In her case, I was in the parking lot, tucked off to the side so I could see the address she gave me (4-6 apartments at that address.) While I sat there, a vehicle pulled up next to me in an open space. It kinda freaked me out, because there wasn't a lot of activity in the complex that day. But when I glanced over (careful not to stare,) I remember saying to myself, "Please let that be her." because she was cute, dressed nicely. I could even see her painted fingernails, despite only glancing over for the 4-5 minutes she was in the space. (Evidently, she borrows this apartment from a friend-maybe the same dude who's posting on her behalf, but I liked what I saw.)

After she pulled back out of the lot, and over to the front of the apartment, I watched in my rear view mirror, as she got out of the car and up the wall. Pretty, for sure. And some big tits. If she had had a look I didn't want, I could've pulled out and headed down the road.

Again, I treat this differently than I would an escort. And as I said, she had sent a menu, which (had I discussed it with her in advance,) might've exposed my intent / desires too much, so I agreed to an hour, with a few add-on's (but still things that didn't "expose me. " I asked her about her lack of reviews, the Diamond backstory, etc. But none of it stunk of fake, contrived, or of a setup. I felt safe (or at least, minimally exposed) in the apartment, her service was good, she was friendly, pretty, and (to me) very sexy. (But them, I'm a sucker for big, full tits.) It was essentially a topless massage (her, topless. LOL) for the first half, and with nice conversation throughout, I felt comfortable pursuing my other requests (as discussed in my review.) I thoroughly enjoyed her company, and the experience she provided to me. I won't disparage someone I liked spending time with, on small things (like inattention, baby damage, etc.). I was happy enough, that I WILL repeat.

As far as fake, old ads (or inaccurate pics,) I don't know. She ran an ad that day, which I liked (the pics, I mean,) and I texted her.

That morning. No old ads came up with the number she posted in the car, but she sent me current pics via a second number (which I questioned). She implied that the first number (in the ad) was a screening number, but after she felt I was cool, she sent me pics, the address, etc. Via the number I'm giving to anyone who wants to meet her, as she okayed me to do.

If you have a different, or negative, experience with her, then post it here. If you're skittish, as a first timer pursuing her, then avoid. I'm just glad things aligned for me (and my skewed "verification" process) that day. Like I've said, a "massage provider" can be approached with less exposure than a full-on escort, but I'd urge anyone to follow their gut. These providers don't like their time wasted, just like we don't. So typically, I'm Kind and friendly, but cautious (of course.) I do pursue odd responses, or questionable instructions, but she made everything pretty simple for me.I can't speak for any of the drama or fake advertising or whatever, but if that Krystal is supposed to be the same one who used to work at Diamonds, I saw her when she was still there and can confirm she is a good time.

TriniBoy3355
04-24-22, 17:05
Stop by this establishment late one-night last week. I had a very slender girl, not much to describe. Massage was good but nothing else happen. She did the 'gentle touching 'on my back and legs just before the flip and I thought for a brief second that it was going to happen and then 'nothing'. She said 'massage over' and the door was open the whole time. Normal rate.

TriniBoy3355
04-24-22, 17:13
First, blondie is GONE. My opinion, this place is going downhill, I had a few good experiences before but the last 2, I paid for 1 hr and was out the door in 45 mins. Had a 40 ish new girl, a below average and limited English. The massage was below par and she finish me off but it felt so mechanical. It use to be worth it to drive 35 min to visit but now I am questioning my decision making. Columbus is so limited now and most place is going legit. But at least these asian spots is cheaper and open later that most legit spas.

BigSky123
04-24-22, 18:37
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/d/ostrander-massage-therapy/7463365744.html

Anyone check out Ashley or know if this is legit?She has been around forever. Good time. Little full of herself. Nothing beyond HE.

LiveMonger
04-25-22, 06:54
First, blondie is GONE. My opinion, this place is going downhill, I had a few good experiences before but the last 2, I paid for 1 hr and was out the door in 45 mins. Had a 40 ish new girl, a below average and limited English. The massage was below par and she finish me off but it felt so mechanical. It use to be worth it to drive 35 min to visit but now I am questioning my decision making. Columbus is so limited now and most place is going legit. But at least these asian spots is cheaper and open later that most legit spas.I noted the same in a earlier post, Blondie was a good deal. That place is the pits now that she is gone.

RickMann
04-25-22, 07:09
First, blondie is GONE. My opinion, this place is going downhill, I had a few good experiences before but the last 2, I paid for 1 hr and was out the door in 45 mins. Had a 40 ish new girl, a below average and limited English. The massage was below par and she finish me off but it felt so mechanical. It use to be worth it to drive 35 min to visit but now I am questioning my decision making. Columbus is so limited now and most place is going legit. But at least these asian spots is cheaper and open later that most legit spas.Going down hill? It's always been a hit or miss / bad attitude place.

HornySenior
04-25-22, 08:19
Does anyone have any recs for any non FS providers? Thinking more of HE, BBBJ or something along those lines.You want info but won't give up Cake's #?

Mel Sharples
04-25-22, 10:39
Saw her again a few days ago. Topless massage. Offers multiple pops, one at beginning, etc. She faces away from you but can't believe how talented her hands are. Offered shower together at end for cleanup, was nice. Decent apartment in ok area Bexley / Columbus. Will repeat. Can't find ad as RR still offline but search the forum for more info.

Pocket Aces
04-25-22, 11:40
You want info but won't give up Cake's #?For your PM specifically you didn't ask for her number and I haven't seen her so I didn't really have anything to inform you about. If you (or anyone else) wants her number please say so directly instead of just beating around the Bush. I'm fine with sharing information but if you don't really ask directly, I'm not sure what you all are looking for.

LitLito
04-25-22, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KC7676
04-25-22, 14:10
Stop by this establishment late one-night last week. I had a very slender girl, not much to describe. Massage was good but nothing else happen. She did the 'gentle touching 'on my back and legs just before the flip and I thought for a brief second that it was going to happen and then 'nothing'. She said 'massage over' and the door was open the whole time. Normal rate.I've been there a few times during the day. Always got Suzy. Very robust massage with a lot of pressure. Always left happy. It's been over 6 months since my last visit.

HardDude
04-25-22, 14:42
Planning to swing by CMH this week. Does this place have any notorious history that I should be aware of?

WeedEater
04-25-22, 14:50
I've been there a few times during the day. Always got Suzy. Very robust massage with a lot of pressure. Always left happy. It's been over 6 months since my last visit.I get some teasing from her but have never left happy. What's the trick?

N Gorged
04-25-22, 15:23
I've been there a few times during the day. Always got Suzy. Very robust massage with a lot of pressure. Always left happy. It's been over 6 months since my last visit.This place was reviewed her maybe a year ago, for having a great provider. Then after multiple posts, she was gone.

So it's no surprise that after posts of a Blondie, that she'd be gone too.

Don't you guys remember this. Or don't you care - ?

Maybe we need more abbreviations, or should do more expose pieces in the private mail area?

Truth be told, if an AMP wanted to run a no-frills place. This would be one place to check to see if any of their ladies were going further, on the flip.

RubMe81
04-25-22, 18:20
A few years back I was going to the place off 71 and 161/ Huntley. Next to the boxing place. Some amazing girls there, but then it shut down. The one in south Westerville on rt 3 near Cooper rd is a dive. One girl who moves her hands for 15 minutes then turns you over and always demands more tip. Always post nut regret if I go there.

My go to now is near 270, but sometimes it is only one girl and she asks me to come back in 1 hrs. I went to the place on rt 3 and 161, in a trailer with "foot massage" outside a few times. Decent but not as good as the go to.

I once went to the place on main St near Bexley but there were just curtains and she told me to finish myself and be quiet as a regular must have come in so she was pushing me out.

After reading about 25 pages of this forum I found that RL is the go to, but isn't what it used to be, maybe I'll check that out one day at lunch or afternoon when it isn't packed.

Also once at my go to I got there right at 9 pm and they let me in. There was another customer and definite pounding sounds coming from his room. Rhythmic slaps. I tried to discuss the noises with the masseuse but she was dismissive and sheepish. What does that cost? Maybe a year of being a regular? I saw the guy after and thought of asking but I know we like to be left alone. Looking forward to your posts!

N Gorged
04-26-22, 03:01
A few years back I was going to the place off 71 and 161/ Huntley. Next to the boxing place. Some amazing girls there, but then it shut down. The one in south Westerville on rt 3 near Cooper rd is a dive. One girl who moves her hands for 15 minutes then turns you over and always demands more tip. Always post nut regret if I go there.My go to now is near 270, but sometimes it is only one girl and she asks me to come back in 1 hrs. I went to the place on rt 3 and 161, in a trailer with "foot massage" outside a few times. Decent but not as good as the go to.I once went to the place on main St near Bexley but there were just curtains and she told me to finish myself and be quiet as a regular must have come in so she was pushing me out.
After reading about 25 pages of this forum I found that RL is the go to, but isn't what it used to be, maybe I'll check that out one day at lunch or afternoon when it isn't packed.Also once at my go to I got there right at 9 pm and they let me in. There was another customer and definite pounding sounds coming from his room. Rhythmic slaps. I tried to discuss the noises with the masseuse but she was dismissive and sheepish. What does that cost? Maybe a year of being a regular? I saw the guy after and thought of asking but I know we like to be left alone. Looking forward to your posts!Good details in your 1st post. Forever Sakura at Cooper Rd was dive for me, too, but as term used here goes Your Mileage May Vary, YMMV.

Foot massage place is White Rose. Always got good reports from what I'd read. And experienced. RL was my fave, tho, till it got busy.

You may need to read another 10-15 pages back, as I'm sure it notes about tipping for services. If you heard, and wanted, pounding sounds. Unless you tossed out a Franklin, or had some prior experience, to not ask them outright, like you did. You may have gotten more. YMMV comes into play, here. No shop wants busted with a client asking for it, without having some history or familiarity with them. But you did say this was your go-to. SO they should have known you. Maybe you're one of the under-tippers, or over-talkers?

KC7676
04-26-22, 07:24
I get some teasing from her but have never left happy. What's the trick?My usual routine is that I never place the towel over myself after lying on the table naked, and if she ever roams close to the boys I let out a subtle moan of pleasure and arch my butt a little so she knows I'm open to extras. Other than that, I have no clue why she might give a HJ to some and not others. Every time before she started to jerk me, she put her finger in front of her lips indicating for me to be silent. Therefore, I don't know if it's a YMMV type place.

RubMe81
04-26-22, 10:01
Good details in your 1st post. Forever Sakura at Cooper Rd was dive for me, too, but as term used here goes Your Mileage May Vary, YMMV.

Foot massage place is White Rose. Always got good reports from what I'd read. And experienced. RL was my fave, tho, till it got busy.

You may need to read another 10-15 pages back, as I'm sure it notes about tipping for services. If you heard, and wanted, pounding sounds. Unless you tossed out a Franklin, or had some prior experience, to not ask them outright, like you did. You may have gotten more. YMMV comes into play, here. No shop wants busted with a client asking for it, without having some history or familiarity with them. But you did say this was your go-to. SO they should have known you. Maybe you're one of the under-tippers, or over-talkers?I tip $. 4 on half hour. Not saying I wanted more, but was intrigued.

Only upgrades I've been offered at places are top off.

Minnanon
04-26-22, 10:19
My go to now is near 270, but sometimes it is only one girl and she asks me to come back in 1 hrs Every other place in your report except this one is pretty easy to I'd. Since your stomping grounds are north, guessing the one on Wilson Bridge? Didn't realize they were still there.

CallMeChuck55
04-26-22, 18:13
Can you still reach Cindy / Grace at the number in this ad? I've never seen them before but I've been trying to reach out to schedule and have never heard back.

Thrump
04-26-22, 23:09
Hey does anyone have any information regarding Dominica:

https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/e21e7967-964b-44d8-8e45-47d35f827811

She came to Columbus a bit a go and is deciding to come again.

Dougie1977
04-27-22, 10:58
I get some teasing from her but have never left happy. What's the trick?Suzy was the only one I've ever gotten a he from. She wasn't there long and I'm guessing that's why.

RickMann
04-27-22, 11:40
Every other place in your report except this one is pretty easy to I'd. Since your stomping grounds are north, guessing the one on Wilson Bridge? Didn't realize they were still there.Maybe Biilingsly?

Rschwab
04-27-22, 12:39
Maybe Biilingsly?Maybe Hongxing?

Tevin1626
04-27-22, 20:21
Maybe Hongxing?Maybe Lavender.

Jay1978
04-28-22, 13:06
https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/3470f75f-783c-47dc-9f4a-7df15051807c

Met this one at a nicer place downtown for lunch. Sweet girl, heavy accent, beginning and ending. Not FS but still fun and nice to have some new talent. She leaves Saturday. Very eager to please. Good communicator. I recommend.

I won't have time to answer questions before she is gone. Just text her. She sends verification pics as well.

Minnanon
04-28-22, 13:12
Maybe Lavender.You going to keep us hanging, or?

LiveMonger
04-28-22, 15:33
Heard through the "grapevine" that CW has gone to DIY. Can anybody confirm or deny. I haven't returned of late because of crappy massage.

BigSky123
04-29-22, 08:32
I know it's been discussed before. The house on 23 just north of town. I drove by the other night and they had the "open" sign on at like 10 pm.

Seems to me that can't be just a legitimate massage business.Always busy. Just stopped yesterday. Not a single thing extra to be had. They are very nice. But no, no, no. OTC was allowed but that's it.

YellowLubr
04-29-22, 09:13
Heard through the "grapevine" that CW has gone to DIY. Can anybody confirm or deny. I haven't returned of late because of crappy massage.I can't confirm it, but it wouldn't surprise me either. I think they have wanted to go legit for a while now. I haven't wanted to go there since you said the police were camping out across the street.

MThompson32
04-29-22, 12:59
https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/3470f75f-783c-47dc-9f4a-7df15051807c

Met this one at a nicer place downtown for lunch. Sweet girl, heavy accent, beginning and ending. Not FS but still fun and nice to have some new talent. She leaves Saturday. Very eager to please. Good communicator. I recommend.

I won't have time to answer questions before she is gone. Just text her. She sends verification pics as well.Second everything he said, said she might not come back because of too many no shows, hit her up, you won't be disappointed.

RickMann
04-29-22, 13:01
I can't confirm it, but it wouldn't surprise me either. I think they have wanted to go legit for a while now. I haven't wanted to go there since you said the police were camping out across the street.Police HQ is across the street LOL.

YellowLubr
04-29-22, 13:24
Police HQ is across the street LOL.I was talking about the parking lot across Commerce Pkwy, not Perimeter Dr.

HardDude
04-29-22, 14:48

PM me for location.Sent you a PM few days ago. Please check.

Berlin2020
04-29-22, 15:31
Police HQ is across the street LOL.Then I understand why these 2 ladies said. When a customer ran stolen CC at their shop 2 years back, LEO arrived quickly. LOL.

LiveMonger
04-29-22, 17:17
I was talking about the parking lot across Commerce Pkwy, not Perimeter Dr.Same road and parking lot I was referring to. PD is across the other street / roundabout.

Hndaklr
04-29-22, 17:20
Most of the time I am in Columbus but I had to go to Dayton for work the other day. I was checking out their forum and found a lot of info on Sweet, so I thought I would check it out. I called to see how busy they were because it was a 20 min drive south. She said to come on down, they were good for just walk ins. Got there and was met by a petit Asian in her mid 30's. She took me upstairs to a room and ask me how long. They were only open for another half hour so figured that was all, but I think she would have still done the full hour. She asked me if it was my first time there and I told her at this place. Her English was not very good. She took the cash (standard half hour) and left for a moment. I got undressed and laid face down while she was out of the room. Same lady came back and she started massaging my back. It was a medium to light rub, with no oils. I asked her to work a spot on my lower back and she did pretty good. There was a little tease, but not a lot. Then she asked me to flip after about 15 min. I asked her name and I think she said Cindy. She started rubbing my chest and belly, but quickly was teasing lower. I started rubbing her leg and up under her dress. She pulled her dress down so I could feel those A cups. She asked me if I wanted a HJ but I asked her if there was more. She nodded and then we haggled. She started at $1 and a half but settled at $1 for a CBJ. She disrobed and as a bonus wanted me to DATY, so she climbed on top. Perfectly shaved and clean as could be. Afterwards she cleaned me off and let me get dressed. Gave her an extra $.2 tip. I will go back next time I'm over that way. It was nice to get a little more without going to see, what they call on their forum, the Hotel Asians.

HughMorris
04-29-22, 17:42
Has anybody seen thalita recently? Has the menu opened up or still the same? Haven't seen her in awhile. Pm if you like.

Midwest Dude
04-29-22, 17:53
Has anybody seen thalita recently? Has the menu opened up or still the same? Haven't seen her in awhile. Pm if you like.Saw her a month ago. Options have not opened up, but I'd bet if you have the right look (fit and good looking) I'd bet she'd do FS.

RickMann
04-30-22, 06:43
I was talking about the parking lot across Commerce Pkwy, not Perimeter Dr.Let's not split hairs, if LEO wanted the place closed it would be.

NeedANewHobby
04-30-22, 14:09
Has anybody seen thalita recently? Has the menu opened up or still the same? Haven't seen her in awhile. Pm if you like.Saw her a month ago CBJ offers prostate. I ve asked for FS in past always a no.

Pandora614
04-30-22, 20:29
Been a while since I've stopped in to RL today and it was open. The ladies know me and said it's been a while. Best place around to get a massage IMO.

Mlive123
05-02-22, 07:21
I am here in Columbus for an extended time for work (may actually move here soon) and thus have been sampling the AMP scene (once a week). First, my schedule only allows me to visit first thing in the morning and thus may be the first client of the day. I know this means that I may not be getting the "A" team. All of my visits have gotten my stressed releases without me doing that.

Grandview: Older heavy-set woman, OK massage with lots of teasing. On flip, went right to work and the puppies were on display for whatever I wanted. She did spend the last 15 minutes rubbing my ankles to make sure that I got my hour.

CW: A better massage than Grandview and actually decent. On flip, went to work but stayed far enough away to keep me from touching any of her good parts.

CHM: Feeble attempt at massage, on flip the mechanical process took place. With that done, I was asked if I wanted more massage and I said yes. Massage for another 5 minutes and then done. Total of about 30 minutes (had asked for an hour), but I wanted out. One and done for CHM.

Red Leaves: Very good massage and after a while, plenty of teasing. Nice action on flip and did do a nice massage afterwards. Nice puppies..

More sampling as I get time. On an aside, at one of the places another masseuse came in and talked with my masseuse for a while and then talked to me. I put my hand on her stomach and she move it to her breast. They asked which ones I liked better. I am a little older and old fashion, and generally "dance with the one I brought". I did say big and pointed to my masseuse, and then said big and pointed to the newer masseuse, and then grabbed junior and said small. The both laughed and both gave junior a nice stroke. I am older so, nothing more was going to happen for a while.

YellowLubr
05-02-22, 07:29
Let's not split hairs, if LEO wanted the place closed it would be.For sure they could do that if they want and I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I prefer not to get caught up in it if it were to happen. Sometimes the best you can do is not to listen to your little head.

Whoah28
05-02-22, 12:52
A little board of the old watering holes I have been venturing out.

I looked at the USG and went to Perfect and was far from perfect. Did 30 minutes and was never even ask to flip. I'll pass on visiting it again.

Google maps said Comfort existed across the street but doesn't look that way. Are they gone?

I did Lavender for a little bit but not too excited by the place. (location).

I hit LC a few times but my regular left and the one there I was not thrilled with and have not returned.

Side note. The other poster mentioned "close to 270" The closest I know is Hongxing.

WalterOrion
05-03-22, 09:13
Gentlemen,

I've historically been 0-2 at marysville then there was reports of the good. I've since seen nothing and was wondering if that is a good thing, bad or impartial. PM if better. Thank you!

Cheers.

Walt.

Dia28
05-03-22, 11:14
I'm a friend of hers. She knows I'm writing all of this. I will. PM me for her number of your interested I'm not here to lie. Calm down a bit.First off Krystal does not work for Diamond at all! She "occasionally" massages out of Carlito apartment who also wrote this post stating that he is a close friend of her and get massages from her. HE is the one that schedules all of her appointments and she uses his apartment when she dose massage "occasionally." Diamond has too many customers of her own to even be worried about Krystal or Carlito! He is the one that is making post about her and trying to bash diamond in the process. Ari, autumn, Megan and diamond are the only ones that are currently massaging for diamond. Just thought I would clear the air because I see a lot of things being said here that are not true. Diamond have been in business way longer than Carlito who is acting as their pimp I guess. Not sure why he's needing to make fake post like he's a customer, so here you have it straight from the horses mouth.

BBSolo
05-03-22, 13:02
Near 270 and sawmill is '7 day " 3 for 3 mr happy was happy bonus get some dinner after at the restaurant next door.

A little board of the old watering holes I have been venturing out.

I looked at the USG and went to Perfect and was far from perfect. Did 30 minutes and was never even ask to flip. I'll pass on visiting it again.

Google maps said Comfort existed across the street but doesn't look that way. Are they gone?

I did Lavender for a little bit but not too excited by the place. (location).

I hit LC a few times but my regular left and the one there I was not thrilled with and have not returned.

Side note. The other poster mentioned "close to 270" The closest I know is Hongxing.

BigBlack10
05-03-22, 16:10
First off Krystal does not work for Diamond at all! She "occasionally" massages out of Carlito apartment who also wrote this post stating that he is a close friend of her and get massages from her. HE is the one that schedules all of her appointments and she uses his apartment when she dose massage "occasionally." Diamond has too many customers of her own to even be worried about Krystal or Carlito! He is the one that is making post about her and trying to bash diamond in the process. Ari, autumn, Megan and diamond are the only ones that are currently massaging for diamond. Just thought I would clear the air because I see a lot of things being said here that are not true. Diamond have been in business way longer than Carlito who is acting as their pimp I guess. Not sure why he's needing to make fake post like he's a customer, so here you have it straight from the horses mouth.Hey man, what happened with Kami.

I would like to know if her still in the business.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Viarus1
05-03-22, 16:46
Has anybody seen thalita recently? Has the menu opened up or still the same? Haven't seen her in awhile. Pm if you like.Saw her two weeks ago. Same great body and massage. Menu is the same. To quote "I don't fuck".

Tevin1626
05-03-22, 17:15
Near 270 and sawmill is '7 day " 3 for 3 mr happy was happy bonus get some dinner after at the restaurant next door.Went there once over a month ago and just got a good massage. She kept me covered and there was no teasing. OTF kept me covered and ended with nice leg and foot massage. Might visit again.

Recently, had nice visit to Sun on Billingsley and had good time. Did hh and she was very liberal with the oil. Nice teasing and when I lifted my butt, she reached under to get me going. OTF she offered me oil for a DIY, but I told her I wanted her to do it. She agreed and gave me one of the nicest handshakes I've had using a variety of motions. Let me suckle on her little titties too. Will repeat.

WoTown
05-03-22, 18:27
Where is the place on Billingsley? Only place I know of is the place that used to be located in the apartments further down sawmill.

Went there once over a month ago and just got a good massage. She kept me covered and there was no teasing. OTF kept me covered and ended with nice leg and foot massage. Might visit again.

Recently, had nice visit to Sun on Billingsley and had good time. Did hh and she was very liberal with the oil. Nice teasing and when I lifted my butt, she reached under to get me going. OTF she offered me oil for a DIY, but I told her I wanted her to do it. She agreed and gave me one of the nicest handshakes I've had using a variety of motions. Let me suckle on her little titties too. Will repeat.

HughMorris
05-03-22, 19:03
Saw her two weeks ago. Same great body and massage. Menu is the same. To quote "I don't fuck".Someone has to be conquering that mountain. Probably won't be my old ass. But someone LOL.

Thanks to all who replied / pm.

Midwest Dude
05-03-22, 19:13
Someone has to be conquering that mountain. Probably won't be my old ass. But someone LOL.

Thanks to all who replied / pm.There is no doubt.

Viarus1
05-03-22, 21:24
Someone has to be conquering that mountain. Probably won't be my old ass. But someone LOL.

Thanks to all who replied / pm.I did get a tongue on and a finger in the other door on one of her visits though. Kinda caught her in a moment.

Postal12
05-04-22, 08:19
After my visit with Grace a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to pay Cindy a visit last week.

Incall is perfect as I mentioned before. Plenty of discreet parking, ideal set up.

I opted for the 150/ hour massage this time. The massage was pretty good, much better than mechanical Grace. She comes into the room topless and in panties so you know it's going to be fun. Cindy is very flirty and really gets into the experience. Conversation was fun and playful, Cindy is a very personable provider. Cindy has huge, soft tits that she is very generous with.

The ending was absolutely fantastic. Just the right amount of talking, the build up was incredible, totally erotic.

For the old schoolers I still think Dezi from Galloway is the all-time best #1 massage provider who's ending was mind-melting, but Cindy is an easy #2 favorite. If Dezi has a PhD in the art of erotic massage, Cindy has a Masters Degree.

As others have mentioned there is more on the table and she mentioned something on the way out that likely confirmed this.

Member #6308
05-04-22, 11:46
Before I move away Katherine has asked if I will get her her number out to some seniors again.

Do a search for her and you will find pretty much uniform praise for her massage skills as well as her unique tease and finish. You won't find ads or pics She prefers getting clients this way. Feel free to PM me for her digits and details. Like I said, interested seniors only please.

XaepX
05-04-22, 11:54
I can vouch that Katherine is worth it. One of the best experiences I've had in my short time in the hobby.

Hemporer
05-04-22, 15:46
Down here in Columbus for work. Tried Kay for my first Nuru experience. Good area, discreet location. Exactly as advertised. Will repeat.

Shelton
05-04-22, 15:57
Long time lurker but not a poster. Plan on setting up an appointment with Monya, The Body Mechanic of CBus. Contacted her about a month ago and she seems pleasant over the phone. Wanted to know if its worth a trip as I will be coming from Dayton. Thanks for any input.

Shelton.

Stumbo
05-04-22, 18:32
I saw her on my way through a couple of times years ago. She's older, and very pleasant. She does energy work, so there's some odd breathing and such. I left happy, repeated, and would again. She didn't respond last time I was in the area, though.

Long time lurker but not a poster. Plan on setting up an appointment with Monya, The Body Mechanic of CBus. Contacted her about a month ago and she seems pleasant over the phone. Wanted to know if its worth a trip as I will be coming from Dayton. Thanks for any input.

Shelton.

DeerField
05-05-22, 06:00
I saw her on my way through a couple of times years ago. She's older, and very pleasant. She does energy work, so there's some odd breathing and such. I left happy, repeated, and would again. She didn't respond last time I was in the area, though.Had looked interesting when I first move here, but sorry I never pulled the trigger.

Its been over 3 years on rmaps and 5 on Ter for reviews and I don't see any ads.

Is she active?

Thanks.

ChazU812
05-05-22, 08:55
Check out Rubmd for Miami / Ft. Lauderdale. She's there. Here's the link . https://rubmd.com/miami-ft-lauderdale-fl/04c344cc-3b04-487b-ae2b-acbf92b937a5.

NeedANewHobby
05-05-22, 09:01
Check out Rubmd for Miami / Ft. Lauderdale. She's there. Here's the link . https://rubmd.com/miami-ft-lauderdale-fl/04c344cc-3b04-487b-ae2b-acbf92b937a5.She has told me when she goes there she works.

XRockFord
05-05-22, 11:08
Saw this new place west of downtown Powell. Gave it a shot. Massage was a solid 10 by cute 40 ish Chinese Masseuse. Shoulders, back, ass and legs all massaged like a pro. A few light touches of the boys while working the ass, which she didn't shy away from. Based on draping technique on the flip figured nothing else offered. BUT if you're looking for a great massage this is definitely an option. 60 / hr, 20 tip.

Midwest Dude
05-05-22, 12:19

Thanks to all who replied / pm.If she were to offer FS, how much would you be willing to pay? I'd be willing to go up to 200.

Shelton
05-05-22, 12:28
Had looked interesting when I first move here, but sorry I never pulled the trigger.

Its been over 3 years on rmaps and 5 on Ter for reviews and I don't see any ads.

Is she active?.Yes she's still active I guess. I read reviews about her from a few years ago and did a google search and found an old ad with her #. Called her about 2 months ago with intention of seeing her within a couple of weeks but hard to find time to head out that way. She was willing to see me so she must still be active whether she advertises or not. I became interested in her when I read her review on mccoysguide.com.

LiveMonger
05-05-22, 14:52
Saw this new place west of downtown Powell. Gave it a shot. Massage was a solid 10 by cute 40 ish Chinese Masseuse. Shoulders, back, ass and legs all massaged like a pro. A few light touches of the boys while working the ass, which she didn't shy away from. Based on draping technique on the flip figured nothing else offered. BUT if you're looking for a great massage this is definitely an option. 60 / hr, 20 tip.In same center as UDF? It's been there awhile. Great report. Thinking if they tease, then HE or DIY available. I always remove the towel LOL.

Tn0121
05-05-22, 16:47
I did a search for Easton but nothing came up. Massage with HE. TIA for any recommendations!

WoTown
05-05-22, 18:55
Going to be in Southwest Columbus tomorrow with some free time. Looking for any recommendations in the Groveport area, preferably full service, but massage / AMP is ok too. TIA.

RickMann
05-06-22, 07:14
In same center as UDF? It's been there awhile. Great report. Thinking if they tease, then HE or DIY available. I always remove the towel LOL.RL is across the street LOL.

WeedEater
05-06-22, 11:07
I've never tried a nuru massage and was thinking about trying Summyr. Is a nuru worth it and does it ever lead to FS? Also does anyone have experience with Summyr? Thanks.

NedDivine13
05-06-22, 11:23
Have seen Katherine on and off for a couple of years. Great massage and great release.

Before I move away Katherine has asked if I will get her her number out to some seniors again.

Do a search for her and you will find pretty much uniform praise for her massage skills as well as her unique tease and finish. You won't find ads or pics She prefers getting clients this way. Feel free to PM me for her digits and details. Like I said, interested seniors only please.

ExploringUSA
05-06-22, 11:39
Check out Rubmd for Miami / Ft. Lauderdale. She's there. Here's the link . https://rubmd.com/miami-ft-lauderdale-fl/04c344cc-3b04-487b-ae2b-acbf92b937a5.Seen her couple of times. Easy to set up. Everything was good. Will Repeat.

HughMorris
05-06-22, 18:40
If she were to offer FS, how much would you be willing to pay? I'd be willing to go up to 200.Honestly, that seems reasonable. If she offered that option to a few good men, she could probably retire before me lmao.

RiceMan0
05-07-22, 07:36
Where is somewhere that's guaranteed a HE? Will pay whatever.

SurfrOH
05-07-22, 08:32
Seen her couple of times. Easy to set up. Everything was good. Will Repeat.I know the entire "Krystal legitimacy" had raged on a few weeks back, so I'm going to push the conversation again with another glowing review. LOL. I've seen Krystal now 4 times in the last 3-4 weeks. Very easy communication, but then again, I feel like I'm on the A list at this point. She's reached out to me a few times as well, letting g me know a block of days she'll be available. We have met each time at a friends apartment off of 161, east of 71. Clean, simple (although this last time, the friend was there, playing video games downstairs when I came in.) Regardless, we retreated upstairs to her massage room, a small bedroom, dimly lit, with a massage table linear the bed. Music playing to drown out any other noises in the 'hood. ".

Topless massage to start, she covers her huge tits with oil. I'm on my tummy (for now). Hands running up my legs to my back, leaning over to do the same with those huge oiled pillows. She gets on the table with me, rubbing her body all up and down mine. Feels fantastic, and I teach back to touch and caress anything I can back there. As we'd worked out in our first meeting (full nude massage for x minutes,) she slips off her panties and continues the same, also coming up to the head of the table. My hands roaming all over her now, snd up between her legs. She flops those huge tots on the headrest, and I suck her nipples. She is quiet, sensual, but enjoys that I'm enjoying myself (if that makes sense.) About 15-20 minutes in, I'm desperate to flip, so I do. Easier to work her undercarriage as she shuffled along the side of the table. I'll let you work the rest out. But suffice to say I was very happy by the end. Last time, she did this full on straddle (no FS, although I've pleaded with her. LOL). She oils up her midriff and her thighs and lays on me in a "planking" type position. Gripping my member between her thighs, she works her body up and down until I exploded. (And I told her, if that's not just about FS, I don't know what would be). Yesterday, she gave me the best oiled titty F / HJ combo, with the same result. Aaaaah. She also does this mock BBBJ thing with her mouth on top of her hand, as it's sliding up and down my eager little guy. Blew my mind, seeing this big tits laid on my thighs, her hands working up and down me, her "mouth" on me. Gets me excited thinking about it. Worth every penny spent.

Again, for those of you who have called her fake, you are missing out. I have let you more to detail, but I'm going to leave city there.

SurfrOH
05-07-22, 08:39
I know the entire "Krystal legitimacy" argument had raged on a few weeks back, so I'm going to push the conversation again with another glowing review. LOL. I've seen Krystal now 4 times in the last 3-4 weeks. Very easy communication, but then again, I feel like I'm on the A list at this point. She's reached out to me a few times as well, letting me know a block of days she'll be available. We have met each time at a friends apartment off of 161, east of 71. Clean, simple (although this last time, the friend was there, playing video games downstairs when I came in.) Regardless, we retreated upstairs to her massage room, a small bedroom, dimly lit, with a massage table near the bed. Music playing to drown out any other noises in the 'hood."

Topless massage to start, she covers her huge tits with oil. I'm on my tummy (for now). Hands running up my legs to my back, leaning over to do the same with those huge oiled pillows. She gets on the table with me, rubbing her body all up and down mine. Feels fantastic, and I reach back to touch and caress anything I can back there. As we'd worked out in our first meeting (full nude massage for x minutes,) she slips off her panties and continues the same, also coming up to the head of the table. My hands roaming all over her now, snd up between her legs. She flops those huge tits on the headrest, and I suck her nipples. She is quiet, sensual, but enjoys that I'm enjoying myself (if that makes sense.) About 15-20 minutes in, I'm desperate to flip, so I do. Easier to work her undercarriage as she shuffles along the side of the table. I'll let you work the rest out. But suffice to say I was very happy by the end. Time before last, she did this full on straddle (no FS, although I've pleaded with her. LOL). She oils up her midriff and her thighs and lays on me in a "planking" type position. Gripping my member between her thighs, she works her body up and down until I exploded. (And I told her, if that's not just about FS, I don't know what would be). Yesterday, she gave me the best oiled titty F / HJ combo, with the same result. Aaaaah. She also does this mock BBBJ thing with her mouth on top of her hand, as it's sliding up and down my eager little guy. Blew my mind, seeing her big tits laid on my thighs, her hands working up and down me, her "mouth" on me. Gets me excited thinking about it. Worth every penny spent.

Again, for those of you who have called her fake, you are missing out. I have a lot more to detail, but I'm going to leave it there. If you text her, she'll give her rates. If you need her number, PM me. Stay safe.

XRockFord
05-07-22, 11:58
In same center as UDF? It's been there awhile. Great report. Thinking if they tease, then HE or DIY available. I always remove the towel LOL.No not by the UDF more like across from BMV / Auto repair shop, same building as Monte Carlo Restaurant.

RickMann
05-07-22, 12:22
Was near RC relation on W. Broad and noticed their sign was off, note on the door said closed for construction upgrades. Weird the place was new.

NeedANewHobby
05-07-22, 12:27
https://rubmd.com/columbus-oh/a2875f0e-f517-42ee-8dfb-ef5aa327fff7

Saw Hera the other, I have seen her a couple times. First time since her boob job.

They look and feel pretty nice. Good massage would repeat.

ZaneMan
05-07-22, 14:47
Check out Rubmd for Miami / Ft. Lauderdale. She's there. Here's the link . https://rubmd.com/miami-ft-lauderdale-fl/04c344cc-3b04-487b-ae2b-acbf92b937a5.She goes to Florida once or twice per year to make extra money. She is strictly business with a hand shake. I am long time " friend" of hers.

ZaneMan
05-07-22, 14:51
5 year lurker. Time to start giving back.

ChazU812
05-08-22, 09:28
Hi. Just searching around and found this. Pretty good site. https://www.facebook.com/BustedNewspaperFranklinCountyOH/ Enjoy.

LitLito
05-08-22, 13:14
This is legit and discreet.

Even have lunch specials.

Nuru / rub tugs.

10 min for seventy.

15 min for eighty.

20 minutes for hundred.

M-f 12-230.

It's a must you schedule tho or you'll miss out.

Try this out if your looking for a nice environment nice service.

Some upgrades.

If the link is up still.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/rub-tugs-nuru-massage-as-well/381166233925

ExploringUSA
05-08-22, 17:44
Hi. Just searching around and found this. Pretty good site. https://www.facebook.com/BustedNewspaperFranklinCountyOH/ Enjoy.Thanks for sharing, appreciate it.

ThrobbinWood
05-08-22, 21:20
I don't think this question is prohibited. If it is, please disregard. I have a friend who would like to open a Relaxation Massage Spa (not therapeutic). I understand this is still legal in Ohio. They are not licensed. Can someone recommend an attorney that can help get necessary approvals for this type shop. PM's please to keep names out of it. This was cross posted in Cleveland and Dayton.

Homebrewerguy
05-08-22, 21:30
This is legit and discreet.

Even have lunch specials.

Nuru / rub tugs.

10 min for seventy.

15 min for eighty.

20 minutes for hundred.

M-f 12-230.

It's a must you schedule tho or you'll miss out.

Try this out if your looking for a nice environment nice service.

Some upgrades.

If the link is up still.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/rub-tugs-nuru-massage-as-well/381166233925Can you share what the rates are for 60 minutes?

MassageLife
05-09-22, 10:26
Was near RC relation on W. Broad and noticed their sign was off, note on the door said closed for construction upgrades. Weird the place was new.Yea not even open a year, I agree that is weird.

JimsterJames
05-09-22, 11:53
Saw this new place west of downtown Powell. Gave it a shot. Massage was a solid 10 by cute 40 ish Chinese Masseuse. Shoulders, back, ass and legs all massaged like a pro. A few light touches of the boys while working the ass, which she didn't shy away from. Based on draping technique on the flip figured nothing else offered. BUT if you're looking for a great massage this is definitely an option. 60 / hr, 20 tip.Thanks for the post. Good to know there's a legit massage offered, and that location seems decent, too.

Bbalt10
05-09-22, 21:44
Saw Megan for a massage. There goes 2 I'll never get back. Visited several months ago and had a fun time. Not sure who I saw last time. Black girl with tattoos. Maybe diamond?

This visit left a lot to be desired. Megan wasn't at all my type but I'm a degenerate so that doesn't stop me. This is the first time in my life I've given up on getting all the kinks worked out. I'm usually a twice in an hour type of guy.

Save your money. Go to a real massage parlor and pay half the price for almost as much.

Also, a bunch of spray tan rubbed off on me.

In case the link is dead, phone ends in 6601.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/columbus/81250417

MT532
05-10-22, 06:29
I don't know if this is a common problem everywhere, but communication is a big issue for me. They rub too hard for me, and I cannot communicate softer. They're also "intrusive" which I don't like either. I only once got a REALLY light massage, by a heavier set lady, which was actually amazing. They're really nice ladies, I just don't know how to ask them to be gentle.

SoICanHide
05-10-22, 15:15
If you have never experienced having a session with this lady you are truly missing the opportunity of your life. She is from Ukraine Kiev LOL. She is definitely not a clock watcher Lost 30 lbs. Have beautiful blonde thick hair. Soft hands. Amazing one of a kind technique.

Adheres to individual needs. Friendly and accommodating. Responsive. Availability 24/7. Nicely decorated very clean apartment. Discreet. Doesn't text after. Safe place. Always alone.

Strong hands. Does stretches and deep tissues if desired. Can accommodate even at 3-5 am if desired. Her tease and ending is unbelievable. I have been seeing her for a few years and keep coming back for more. PM me for contact information.

HornySenior
05-10-22, 17:16
I don't know if this is a common problem everywhere, but communication is a big issue for me. They rub too hard for me, and I cannot communicate softer. They're also "intrusive" which I don't like either. I only once got a REALLY light massage, by a heavier set lady, which was actually amazing. They're really nice ladies, I just don't know how to ask them to be gentle.Get a translation app for your phone. Probably Chinese.

LitLito
05-10-22, 18:02
Can you share what the rates are for 60 minutes?Hour nuru massage.

Is 200.

I do 40 min sessions.

For 170.

And 30 minutes for.

Also do sexy tits out handy massages for.

-20 minutes for.

10 minutes 80.

DannyGent
05-10-22, 22:50
Saw Megan for a massage. There goes 2 I'll never get back. Visited several months ago and had a fun time. Not sure who I saw last time. Black girl with tattoos. Maybe diamond?

This visit left a lot to be desired. Megan wasn't at all my type but I'm a degenerate so that doesn't stop me. This is the first time in my life I've given up on getting all the kinks worked out. I'm usually a twice in an hour type of guy.

Save your money. Go to a real massage parlor and pay half the price for almost as much.

Also, a bunch of spray tan rubbed off on me.

In case the link is dead, phone ends in 6601.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/columbus/81250417I agree. Saw her a week or so back and meant to leave feedback here also. Very uninspired massage, oiled me all up for the finish and had to beg for a towel to wipe off with afterwards (would have been nice to shower it off). She didn't seem at all into in and made me feel the same. F / S is on the table, and I'm so glad I didn't waste that $. I won't repeat.

JasDub
05-11-22, 09:05
Was near RC relation on W. Broad and noticed their sign was off, note on the door said closed for construction upgrades. Weird the place was new.Anyone been here yet? Close to my neck of the woods and wondering what kind of services they offer.

N Gorged
05-11-22, 09:43
Went in Tuesday night, 2 hrs before closing, drawing Lily. Had often wanted to put hands on her younger body (30's? So she came in room, asking. Me, first?

I said NO. ME 1st, and she proceeded to give the worst massage I'd ever gotten. Couldn't even get into the HE, with nip sucking but no clit rubbing. So no climax.

Got rushed out by 9 pm, though I pointed to door hours listing 10 pm closing and she said, "not tonight". What a crock of shit!

LineBacker II
05-11-22, 13:45
Anyone been here yet? Close to my neck of the woods and wondering what kind of services they offer.I went there a month or so ago. Nothing offered even when asked. I wrote a review back then. First couple of visits there was a handshake but that was 3 or 4 months ago.

RickMann
05-11-22, 15:18
Anyone been here yet? Close to my neck of the woods and wondering what kind of services they offer.DIY only but closed recently.

RickMann
05-11-22, 15:19
Went in Tuesday night, 2 hrs before closing, drawing Lily. Had often wanted to put hands on her younger body (30's? So she came in room, asking. Me, first?

I said NO. ME 1st, and she proceeded to give the worst massage I'd ever gotten. Couldn't even get into the HE, with nip sucking but no clit rubbing. So no climax.

Got rushed out by 9 pm, though I pointed to door hours listing 10 pm closing and she said, "not tonight". What a crock of shit!Man anytime they want a message first do it and roam!

HornySenior
05-12-22, 07:31
Can you share what the rates are for 60 minutes?I visited her. PM me for questions.

Racedriver70
05-12-22, 10:19
Was wondering has anyone ever got more from monroe other than just a handshake? Was just curious to know if more was on the table that I am missing I have seen her several times.

CuteFeetPlease
05-12-22, 14:54
If you have never experienced having a session with this lady you are truly missing the opportunity of your life. She is from Ukraine Kiev LOL. She is definitely not a clock watcher Lost 30 lbs. Have beautiful blonde thick hair. Soft hands. Amazing one of a kind technique.

Adheres to individual needs. Friendly and accommodating. Responsive. Availability 24/7. Nicely decorated very clean apartment. Discreet. Doesn't text after. Safe place. Always alone.

Strong hands. Does stretches and deep tissues if desired. Can accommodate even at 3-5 am if desired. Her tease and ending is unbelievable. I have been seeing her for a few years and keep coming back for more. PM me for contact information.Irina is on my must visit list soon. Does she use a massage table, or is it massage on her bed only? Hygiene is important to me. I hate laying on the same towels / sheets where some dude just was naked minutes before me. Also, is she a smoker or smell of smoke?

LitLito
05-13-22, 12:53
I've seen grace I need a little variety OMG nice rear Great body soft takes her time. One of Krystals friends She wasn't avail so I tried Grace check her out. Safe clean space off 161.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/big-booty-sexy-soft-sexy/197601383602

GrumpyMan
05-13-22, 14:08
Irina is on my must visit list soon. Does she use a massage table, or is it massage on her bed only? Hygiene is important to me. I hate laying on the same towels / sheets where some dude just was naked minutes before me. Also, is she a smoker or smell of smoke?Not a smoker. She has a table, but not sure if it's operational yet. As for the bed, she has a clean sheet she puts over the bed for each patient.

ThisIsTheWay
05-13-22, 17:01
I've been to Lavender twice in the past month and left happy both times. Can't remember her name but same both times. My guess is early 40's, slim with a large rack. Kept her shirt on but allowed me to play with the girls both times. She will try to get. 60 for the handshake but held firm at. 40 both times.

CBus1234
05-14-22, 09:22
I've seen grace I need a little variety OMG nice rear Great body soft takes her time. One of Krystals friends She wasn't avail so I tried Grace check her out. Safe clean space off 161.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/big-booty-sexy-soft-sexy/197601383602Do you have a different link? That ad is down.

HornySenior
05-15-22, 07:42
Do you have a different link? That ad is down.https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/massage-2-beautiful-ladies/44709629

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9krystals-nuru-experience-the-goat/46213653

Not sure if any of these pictures are her. Visited Krystal and talked to Zoe.

HooooBoy
05-15-22, 11:18
Any attractive white girls around giving massages? Preferably on the younger side. The only one I know of is Jasmine and she's a nice time but it's always good to branch out.

N Gorged
05-16-22, 22:05
Stopped in Monday morning to an out-of-the-way Columbus AMP. Asking for sciatic pain to be addressed. Lo and behold, what a miracle worker this lady was. She gave a good, firm pressured rub to the hip in question. And my only concern was that she did the other side, equally. I almost redirected her back to the painful side, but she was very talented. I guess I forgot how helpful these rubs can be, when not spending my time waiting for the ending.

So before the flip, no teasing at all. And yet I was OK. Could've just tipped a 20 - but after the flip, such lightness that she got me harder, quicker than I have in awhile. Went right ahead, not stopping to haggle over tip amount. Let me grope over her clothes right up to the awesome finish. So much appreciated. No rush, no fuss, but seeing 2 other men on my departure was 2 more than I cared to see. Tipped 3 Jax. And off for the day into the NE Columbus afternoon.

BigMikeHimu
05-17-22, 19:18
I'm new to the site since all other sources seem to be down. Any ideas on what sites have the best variety? I've used the same girl for a while who's now ghosted the area. I'll be happy to return the help with later review of provider.

LiveMonger
05-18-22, 05:59
All this great review- and then zero indication where it is. Other than "NE".

Stopped in Monday morning to an out-of-the-way Columbus AMP. Asking for sciatic pain to be addressed. Lo and behold, what a miracle worker this lady was. She gave a good, firm pressured rub to the hip in question. And my only concern was that she did the other side, equally. I almost redirected her back to the painful side, but she was very talented. I guess I forgot how helpful these rubs can be, when not spending my time waiting for the ending.

So before the flip, no teasing at all. And yet I was OK. Could've just tipped a 20 - but after the flip, such lightness that she got me harder, quicker than I have in awhile. Went right ahead, not stopping to haggle over tip amount. Let me grope over her clothes right up to the awesome finish. So much appreciated. No rush, no fuss, but seeing 2 other men on my departure was 2 more than I cared to see. Tipped 3 Jax. And off for the day into the NE Columbus afternoon.

RickMann
05-18-22, 06:35

So before the flip, no teasing at all. And yet I was OK. Could've just tipped a 20 - but after the flip, such lightness that she got me harder, quicker than I have in awhile. Went right ahead, not stopping to haggle over tip amount. Let me grope over her clothes right up to the awesome finish. So much appreciated. No rush, no fuss, but seeing 2 other men on my departure was 2 more than I cared to see. Tipped 3 Jax. And off for the day into the NE Columbus afternoon.Can you share the location?

DizDick67
05-18-22, 09:00
I was driving by the old lavender location by Ham shop islooks like a new place anybody tried it?

Hobbyist777
05-18-22, 13:39
I haven't posted in a while. Lack of motivation to post, but I thought I would share this with you all. I called RL last Friday and went in around 11 in the morning. I believe the middle aged lady named Lola took me inside. What happened afterward is all amazing. She hugged me tight and lifted me in the air (I am not a small guy) and kissed me on the cheeks. Started teasing me from the start and took my hands and gestured to massage and roam around. I don't know what triggered, but she started to treat me as if she knew for a long time. After a good rub for 15 minutes or so, she started reaching out to my junk from underneath and gave me an excellent prostate massage. I flipped and reach out to her soft boobs. She opened her top and allowed me to roam. Gave me the best HS. Wiped down, some very good rub, another flip, she started to tease me again and this time very nice rim job with anal penetration (first time) and nice HS. I am exhausted, but after another 10 minutes of decent leg massage, she started reaching out again and some how managed to get my buddy up. This time prostate massage combined with long HS. I am really not sure, if ejaculated the 3rd time she was giggling all the time cracking me up. So many first times during that one hour. Do I have to more that I left happy. I didn't propose or push for anything more. Tipped her nice and left happy.

JCod664
05-19-22, 11:05
I'll be in the Easton area this weekend looking for FS parlor preferably or good BJ.

Thanks in advance!!

KC7676
05-19-22, 11:52
I'll be in the Easton area this weekend looking for FS parlor preferably or good BJ.

Thanks in advance!!That kind of parlor doesn't exist here. You need to find an escort who does incall. There are plenty of those, if you like overweight women with fat, cottage cheese, asses, flabby bellies, baby damage, bad teeth and saggy tits.

maddogg
05-20-22, 13:31
Have seen Katherine on and off for a couple of years. Great massage and great release.How do we get her contact info?

JCod664
05-20-22, 17:37
That kind of parlor doesn't exist here. You need to find an escort who does incall. There are plenty of those, if you like overweight women with fat, cottage cheese, asses, flabby bellies, baby damage, bad teeth and saggy tits.Damn! Indy has SEVERAL AMPs that fit that description. Some very pretty ladies too! Let me know if anyone is going to be in the area and needs some direction!

OhioPolock
05-21-22, 00:19
I am pretty much a monthly regular but something has changed over the last couple months. I call ahead and they know my number. Got a new girl Na-na or something like that.

She poured so much oil on that it would have been an environmental disaster had I gone swimming. And even though she had the biggest ta-tas I have seen in a while, it was a no show. Only OTC. Just about killed it for me and was a first time. I am a good tipper so I know that isn't the issue. But will ask to avoid her next time.