PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

NiteRyder2
09-06-11, 09:00
Weather or lease I offer it or not that is my business and not yours. Since I have never seen you or do not care to see you since you cause attention to you and other without looking like an idiot. I am going to warn you one more time and keep my name out of your mouth. You guys need to grow up and move on with someone else. If I am correct you were the one who would not stop talk about me when you have no clue. So move on with someone who gives a care in the world. Neither of you know what I offer nor what I do. Beside my computer was messing up the day I made a post so I did not realize it was sent that many times. Have a great life.She sounds like someone exposed her for what she is.

BrandiLynn
09-08-11, 17:09
This sounds familiar. What's the common denominator.

She sounds like someone exposed her for what she is.

AngelWithin
09-10-11, 12:36
She sounds like someone exposed her for what she is.Get over yourself. You have no clue what you're talking.

First of all he has never seen me before and was starting drama about me. So get your facts right.

Tac20
09-12-11, 07:53
Get over yourself. You have no clue what you're talking.

First of all he has never seen me before and was starting drama about me. So get your facts right.I have seen you and you are one of the worst providers of ANY TYPE that I have ever met.

If someone asked me where you landed on a scale of 1 to 10 (for looks, personality, massage, honesty, ANYTHING) I would ask if I could give you a ZERO.

AngelWithin14
09-17-11, 13:29
I have seen you and you are one of the worst providers of ANY TYPE that I have ever met.

If someone asked me where you landed on a scale of 1 to 10 (for looks, personality, massage, honesty, ANYTHING) I would ask if I could give you a ZERO.I am getting my massage lisence soon at AIAM in westerville. So if I was not the greatest than that is something that I would like to improve on but not to be judged. I think it is so rude and disrectfull of you too say about me. I could be wrong like you and say stuff about you but your a waste of my time. I think you should watch the way you treat and judge people and learn to communicate, for one day its going to come back to you. I am a good honest, pretty woman and have faith in my bsuiness that I am going to start here soon. I did nothing but joke with you and be nice and caring towards you and do that for anyone. I don't care what you think and tried to deal with your attitude. I am over it and over you so move on if you can not be nice to me or anyone else. You have to be honest and open with people to be a good person but will not deal with people like you or anyone like you. Go tell someone who cares. I don't need the negitive in my business now or in the future business I am doing. Have a great day.

Minora Majora
09-19-11, 21:30
I have seen you and you are one of the worst providers of ANY TYPE that I have ever met.

If someone asked me where you landed on a scale of 1 to 10 (for looks, personality, massage, honesty, ANYTHING) I would ask if I could give you a ZERO.I feel the same about her!

Tac20
09-20-11, 09:32
I am getting my massage lisence soon at AIAM in westerville. So if I was not the greatest than that is something that I would like to improve on but not to be judged. I think it is so rude and disrectfull of you too say about me. I could be wrong like you and say stuff about you but your a waste of my time. I think you should watch the way you treat and judge people and learn to communicate, for one day its going to come back to you. I am a good honest, pretty woman and have faith in my bsuiness that I am going to start here soon. I did nothing but joke with you and be nice and caring towards you and do that for anyone. I don't care what you think and tried to deal with your attitude. I am over it and over you so move on if you can not be nice to me or anyone else. You have to be honest and open with people to be a good person but will not deal with people like you or anyone like you. Go tell someone who cares. I don't need the negitive in my business now or in the future business I am doing. Have a great day.False.

You are a Lying, Fat, Ugly, Self-Centered woman who will never make it as a provider of any type.

And I will do my best to ensure that you never get paid to be one.

Peter Nigo
09-20-11, 17:01
Thinking about seeing Jillian aka Charley. Would appreciate anyone that knows anything about her to PM me only. No public replies please. Thanks, Peter

Xlodaran
09-21-11, 07:46
Thinking about seeing Jillian aka Charley. Would appreciate anyone that knows anything about her to PM me only. No public replies please. Thanks, PeterSaw her a couple days ago, incall in Dublin res. 60 half, happy ending, but she's overweight and wt, pics are old, I wouldent repeat.

AngelWithin14
09-21-11, 13:12
False.

You are a Lying, Fat, Ugly, Self-Centered woman who will never make it as a provider of any type.

And I will do my best to ensure that you never get paid to be one.How the heck would you know what I can do or have done for my business or for you. You and other better stop you crap or I will sue the hell out of you. So no you can nd nothing about my business or me starting one. I am getting lisnced and will have other work for me. Why were you both not a man to tell me about what you did not like is beyond me. You guys need to grow up and stop starting drama. I had a car accendent and can not really do as much as I used too. So move on if you do not like me or my future business. I don't care what you think of me. I do not lie and try to make everyone happy in the massages that I offer. So don't need to prove that to you but to other who can be a decent caring, honest person. Sorry you people don't have a life so you can start drama somewhere else. I am suing a car company and you people and this website can be next. I would leave me alone if I were you. I will fight fire with more fire that you can not handle. I am in business Adminastration and have to great lawyer friends, who will come after you and who ever wants to play. So grow up and let thing be. So you had a bad experience, okay. If you would of told me I could of see you or who ever again and given you a discount or something. No you want to case drama and stress to people who are working on their license and their business. Why don't you focus on yourself and move on.

AngelWithin14
09-21-11, 13:24
Saw her a couple days ago, incall in Dublin res. 60 half, happy ending, but she's overweight and wt, pics are old, I wouldent repeat.You could of told me that. Out call is 60 and is a good deal. That picture is not old and I am the same weight. I had a daughter I lost a month ago and still look good. I don't know why you have to lie about anything but tell me. Wow you were just mad I would not give you hand job. So you have anything to say, say it to me and not to dumb thing like this. Grow up. I am just starting out and need the feed back from my clients and not on here. Can you do that or are you scared. I hate people like you that care be a man and tell you to your face or on the phone but you go and spread lies. I will be waiting for any feed back on the phone text or phone. If not I know that you are going to going to be a woman and spread lies. You might want to get the facts about people weight before I hear it on hear. I am not fat or do I lie and try to improve myself for myself and others. Beside my new business I am going to run it and have others do the massages becasue of my back injuiry. You people try to do it when you got in a major car accident. Wow grow up. People in the future please let me know, unlike these poeple. Have a nice day.

Peter Nigo
09-21-11, 18:32
Thinking about seeing Lacey Looker from a CL massage post. Would appreciate anyone that knows anything about her to PM me. Thanks, Peter

BigHardOne
09-21-11, 19:57
You could of told me that. Out call is 60 and is a good deal. That picture is not old and I am the same weight. I had a daughter I lost a month ago and still look good. I don't know why you have to lie about anything but tell me. Wow you were just mad I would not give you hand job. So you have anything to say, say it to me and not to dumb thing like this. Grow up. I am just starting out and need the feed back from my clients and not on here. Can you do that or are you scared. I hate people like you that care be a man and tell you to your face or on the phone but you go and spread lies. I will be waiting for any feed back on the phone text or phone. If not I know that you are going to going to be a woman and spread lies. You might want to get the facts about people weight before I hear it on hear. I am not fat or do I lie and try to improve myself for myself and others. Beside my new business I am going to run it and have others do the massages becasue of my back injuiry. You people try to do it when you got in a major car accident. Wow grow up. People in the future please let me know, unlike these poeple. Have a nice day.May I suggest you go back to school and get your GED. That way you can understand what is being said and who is actually being discussed.

Minora Majora
09-21-11, 21:15
May I suggest you go back to school and get your GED. That way you can understand what is being said and who is actually being discussed.I doubt if she can clear the GED.

AngelWithin14
09-21-11, 22:59
[QUOTE=Minora Majora; 1282055]I doubt if she can clear the GED. [/QU.

You guys are a joke. What does anything about me having to do with my GED or going to school have to do with my commenting on anyone who is try to cause drama about me. That is pretty fun, 'not that it is any of your business', but I am in college for my fourth year and have a 3. 8 GPA. So that tells me your perfect right. Good luck, trying to prove that. Try to move on with someone else and know not everyone care about your drama. So grow up. I have to prove nothing to you and could care less. It so sad you can't keep it to yourself or tell the person who matters. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Find the fact not your fiction life that you live in. Have a nice night

BigHardOne
09-22-11, 20:23
[QUOTE=Minora Majora; 1282055]I doubt if she can clear the GED. [/QU.

You guys are a joke. What does anything about me having to do with my GED or going to school have to do with my commenting on anyone who is try to cause drama about me. That is pretty fun, 'not that it is any of your business', but I am in college for my fourth year and have a 3. 8 GPA. So that tells me your perfect right. Good luck, trying to prove that. Try to move on with someone else and know not everyone care about your drama. So grow up. I have to prove nothing to you and could care less. It so sad you can't keep it to yourself or tell the person who matters. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Find the fact not your fiction life that you live in. Have a nice nightIt's not just that your English skills are horrible. It's that you attacked a poster who wasn't even talking about YOU! Now with a little more education, you might have been capable of picking up on that. Instead you made yourself look like an uneducated fool.

AngelWithin14
09-23-11, 15:28
[QUOTE=AngelWithin14; 1282120]It's not just that your English skills are horrible. It's that you attacked a poster who wasn't even talking about YOU! Now with a little more education, you might have been capable of picking up on that. Instead you made yourself look like an uneducated fool.Why don't you go back to school for all reading, writing and manors because your education is not perfect either. What the heck does me being uneducated have to do with the following? I am sure like others reading these comments that we can see that all of these topics written are all about me, but that one recent comment and you fricken know it. Don't you and your people try to talk your way out of it, those so called posting that you all said about me, for example, you, Minora Majora, tac2, I am so sick of your rude comments about me home, my looks, my business and my education. You have no clue about anything but your twisted and sick world that you and other have said about me. Plus your name is 'big hard one', wow that says a lot about you. I am asking you one more time to leave my business and myself alone, for I don't need to drama. I see you have nothing better to do than harass other people by making yourself look better because you have control issues. I don't care what your issues are just go the heck away. People do not want to see us agreeing or see drama because you're bored or you can't leave thing alone. If you have nothing to say and can be man than don't say it at all.

Have a great day.

Member #4733
09-23-11, 23:23
[QUOTE=BigHardOne; 1282711]Why don't you go back to school for all reading, writing and manors because your education is not perfect either. What the heck does me being uneducated have to do with the following? I am sure like others reading these comments that we can see that all of these topics written are all about me, but that one recent comment and you fricken know it. Don't you and your people try to talk your way out of it, those so called posting that you all said about me, for example, you, Minora Majora, tac2, I am so sick of your rude comments about me home, my looks, my business and my education. You have no clue about anything but your twisted and sick world that you and other have said about me. Plus your name is 'big hard one', wow that says a lot about you. I am asking you one more time to leave my business and myself alone, for I don't need to drama. I see you have nothing better to do than harass other people by making yourself look better because you have control issues. I don't care what your issues are just go the heck away. People do not want to see us agreeing or see drama because you're bored or you can't leave thing alone. If you have nothing to say and can be man than don't say it at all.

Have a great day.This is really getting old and wasting too much board time.

My 2cents.

B.

Dads Extra Fun
09-24-11, 14:37
I agree. Speaking of which. Still getting good massage service out of Charlee: http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/2611174897.html

Anyone know if Heather is still in Dublin? I've not seen her adds but have seen some new girl posting about services in Heather's old spot.

[QUOTE=AngelWithin14; 1283304]This is really getting old and wasting too much board time.

My 2cents.

B.

Cbusguy44
09-25-11, 09:51
I agree. Speaking of which. Still getting good massage service out of Charlee:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/2611174897.html

Anyone know if Heather is still in Dublin? I've not seen her adds but have seen some new girl posting about services in Heather's old spot.

[QUOTE=Brass1964; 1283575]Heather is still there, and still incredible. Nothing changed there at all.

BigMack
09-26-11, 05:40
In Dublin that is HOT I emailed her yesterday to set up time Forgot to put in the address bar where she was. She responded and I apologized profusely for not knowing where she was. Then found her again and emailed again stating I was still interested as I have a niece at OSU. NO RESPONSE. Her first contact said she has almost four hours open in the afternoon but couldn't get her to respond back via her email. Is this good service? Don't think asking for as much as a return email is asking too much. Hell that is what the fk we are on here for isn't it? She had a darker haired lady working with her out of the Millenium Building which looks like someones house Nice advertising LOL. Would love to see her but if you can't figure out how to accept an apology and appreciate someone taking the time to go hunting for you again with explanation, and give as much as a simple email response, then why go see her? I don't kiss a ladies ass after going through the responsible ways of explaining my oversite and asking for more information and get no return response. Too many quality ladies in Columbus area to be blown off.

Davepi2
09-27-11, 19:59
Does anyone know if Krystal is still working at are&are massage. She was the options girl as she liked to say. Haven's seen her ad on craigslist, was just wondering. She was good.

Tac20
09-28-11, 16:27
I agree. Speaking of which. Still getting good massage service out of Charlee:

[QUOTE=Brass1964; 1283575]What does Charlee look like? Would you describe her plaese

Dads Extra Fun
09-28-11, 21:42
Charlee is a black lady in her early to mid 30s, about 5'7" and 160 pounds. A bit heavy around the middle but a sweet lady. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I've no problem repeating with her. YMMV as always as she is cautious. Understandably.

[QUOTE=Dads Extra Fun; 1283900]I agree. Speaking of which. Still getting good massage service out of Charlee:

What does Charlee look like? Would you describe her plaese

Tac20
09-29-11, 07:11
Charlee is a black lady in her early to mid 30s, about 5'7" and 160 pounds. A bit heavy around the middle but a sweet lady. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I've no problem repeating with her. YMMV as always as she is cautious. Understandably.

[QUOTE=Tac20; 1286721]Thank you, Sir

Davepi2
09-29-11, 17:18
Going to R & R tonight. I tried sully and broad to get the discount price but saw no one out. Will see Krystal tonight, she always provides great service, exspensive but well worth it.

Davepi2
09-30-11, 07:29
Damn, unable to make it to are&are last night as planned. Oh well it wasn't meant to be I guess. Just hasn't been my week, back to sully tomorrow, more economical anyway.

Tac20
10-06-11, 12:09
I had an appointment with heather about a month ago. She was a little late, and a little "pushy" with the upsell, but very attractive, very friendly, and very talented.

She is on my short list for repeats

Osutaz
10-06-11, 17:22
I had an appointment with heather about a month ago. She was a little late, and a little "pushy" with the upsell, but very attractive, very friendly, and very talented.

She is on my short list for repeatsJust saw on 10tv news that this place was busted today. Saw them haul the 2 ladies out on the news and everything. They gave their names and interviewed the businesses around them. Police are going through the phone numbers because Money Laundering is also expected. Be careful if you have seen them or called them, you may be getting a call from them. http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/10/06/dublin-prostitution-arrests.html

Meyer Lansky
10-09-11, 09:31
Just saw on 10tv news that this place was busted today. Saw them haul the 2 ladies out on the news and everything. They gave their names and interviewed the businesses around them. Police are going through the phone numbers because Money Laundering is also expected. Be careful if you have seen them or called them, you may be getting a call from them. http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/10/06/dublin-prostitution-arrests.htmlI live in Dayton but find myself in Columbus fairly frequently and once corresponded with Heather after seeing her ad, featuring an attractive, buxom woman offering massages at a resonable price. I had to cancel an appointment and now regret that decision and regret Heather's unfortunate circumstances.

Chris H
10-09-11, 17:07
Heather after seeing her ad, featuring an attractive, buxom woman offering massages at a resonable price.Where is the attractive buxom woman at in that news report? I keep looking at the feature, but can't find her.

Davy Crockett
10-10-11, 10:10
Damn, unable to make it to are&are last night as planned. Oh well it wasn't meant to be I guess. Just hasn't been my week, back to sully tomorrow, more economical anyway.I called in to schedule an appointment with krystal, and the guy that answered the phone said she no longer works there, I heard she gave a very professional massage and was looking forward to seeing her. Ohhh well I guess I will try one of the other massage techs especially since he told me that they give gift certificates for free massage sessions wish me luck boys I will keep you informed.

Metical
10-10-11, 11:49
Where is the attractive buxom woman at in that news report? I keep looking at the feature, but can't find her.From the video Heather (Blond) looks better of the 2 women from the face.

Chris H
10-10-11, 22:59
From the video Heather (Blond) looks better of the 2 women from the face.Oh. Ok, I thought maybe there might have been more girls that work there, that was not shown on the news clip.

Davy Crockett
10-12-11, 12:28
Well I finally made it to the studio,

The place was alot nicer than the other parlors than I have been at the girls were really nice

They have a few different ones to choose from if you call and schedule, they do take walk ins

Which I image would be nice if in a hurry or pressed for time.

I was just surprised at how nice the studios were, I got the sensual session because it was said to be

Somewhat arousing and it was nice it was nice without being too much. The conversation and interaction wasn't

Rushed they even gave me an extra 15 mins for free. I had Rana which is one of the twins that work there.

She is awesome, and very professional her touch was one of the best I have ever had and she is hot as hell.

I haven't tried the others but I am very much looking forward to it.

Well that is it. If you haven't tried the place check it out.

Ohh yea they even gave me a nice treat at the end from the bar.

Davy

deez5454
10-28-11, 00:26
Who / where for good happyend massage at the moment? Coming in to town.

Chillinout30
11-13-11, 10:44
I met Lacey Looker from a CL massage post. Does anyone have any info about her? I'm thinking about seeing her. Response or PM's are fine.

Thank you.

Peter Nigo
11-14-11, 09:28
I met Lacey Looker from a CL massage post. Does anyone have any info about her? I'm thinking about seeing her. Response or PM's are fine.

Thank you.She sent me pictures and I found her cute and wanted to see her. She could not do incall as she lived with "others". She had no transportation. I was to pick her up at a local market. She wanted 100 for outcall. But claimed to have a room once at motel 40 and would honor the 100 if I got there in 30 minutes. Otherwise 100 + room on my ticket = 150 + I had to pick up & return. Would not budge on price. Took multiple requests to answer simple questions as to location to pickup. But was always texting or emailing wanting to know when we could get together. To be frank, I am not sure she is even a real person. If she is, by her flaky replies and not answering simple questions, she must be on some powerful meds. Bottom line for me, it was way too much work for a total unknown. If you find out otherwise, let me know how you did it.

CMH Hobbiest
11-22-11, 17:17
She sent me pictures and I found her cute and wanted to see her. She could not do incall as she lived with "others". She had no transportation. I was to pick her up at a local market. She wanted 100 for outcall. But claimed to have a room once at motel 40 and would honor the 100 if I got there in 30 minutes. Otherwise 100 + room on my ticket = 150 + I had to pick up & return. Would not budge on price. Took multiple requests to answer simple questions as to location to pickup. But was always texting or emailing wanting to know when we could get together. To be frank, I am not sure she is even a real person. If she is, by her flaky replies and not answering simple questions, she must be on some powerful meds. Bottom line for me, it was way too much work for a total unknown. If you find out otherwise, let me know how you did it.I've met her a couple of times. Lacey is real but can be a PIA. She'll text and call you non-stop when she needs money. She offers decent but hurried service, not exactly rushed but doesn't take a lot of time either. She is definitely a YMMV girl!

Davepi2
12-04-11, 11:15
Any recent news on carmen's? It has been 3 years since I was there and it was very dissapointing and was a total waste of money. If it has changed at all please let me know.

BuzzBeer100
12-09-11, 13:38
Anyone have any info on her services?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/2742959323.html

Chris H
12-09-11, 15:20
Anyone have any info on her services?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/2742959323.htmlVery legit and good massage. If you are looking for a good body rub, she is the one for you.

Chris H

Peter Nigo
12-24-11, 00:17
I was following up on the two ladies busted a couple of months ago to see how they were doing. Surprised to see the charges were dismissed and no fines were paid by either. I could guess they might have info on someone in high places. But does anyone have actual facts as to why? Educate me either by PM or a posted reply. Thanks

Littledick1
12-27-11, 08:47
Anyone have any info on this girl?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/to-get-into-the-christmas-spirit-the-special-is-100-for-a-hour-massage-22/8855546

Looks familiar.

BuzzBeer100
01-06-12, 15:31
Had a great rub. Nothing extra, but highly sensual.

I used to see this tall thin black girl Tee, just east of Easton. Then she moved away and I started seeing her chubby white friend up at Polaris, but Lost touch with her, number disconnected. I'm trying to find a new gal with good massage skills with a little extra. I like to stick to one regular.

Anyone been to the citadel, any specialties there? Know anyone else? PM me. Would love to exchange massage information without ruining any businesses.

Very legit and good massage. If you are looking for a good body rub, she is the one for you.

Chris H

Littledick1
01-20-12, 09:57
Very legit and good massage. If you are looking for a good body rub, she is the one for you.

Chris HDid you try to get extras out of her?

Chris H
01-20-12, 17:09
Did you try to get extras out of her?Nope, she runs out as soon as she is done with the massage, not really a chance to ask for extras, unless its brought up in the middle of the massage. I saw her again 2 wks ago, and nothing extra at all, doubt I will be seeing her again, unless I am just looking for a good massage, and am not horny.

Chris H

Fresh Newbie
01-26-12, 15:41
Hello, guys, visiting area this weekend. Lot of reports seem to hint at name but not actually say it and don't link to backpage ads (or whatever you guys use out here).

Hopefully you can be of some help (reply or PM) , I'm looking for ideally an AMP with table shower, less ideally an outcall trained massage therapist. No F / S, just rub and looking for younger than 35 and petite if possible, must be a good massage. More professional the better.

Thanks!

JerryRice
01-31-12, 12:20
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/safe-women-for-a-full-body-massage-35/8716990

Anyone seen her? If so pm me

JustHereNow
02-05-12, 09:32
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/safe-women-for-a-full-body-massage-35/8716990

Anyone seen her? If so pm meThere were post about her around April ladt year that she is a flake, and if you yead her postings you can see why. I called her the other day and then did a search and and remembered who it was. She quoted 60 regular and 80 with extras but I declined seeing her since I read the post.

AngelWithin14
02-11-12, 10:42
There were post about her around April ladt year that she is a flake, and if you yead her postings you can see why. I called her the other day and then did a search and and remembered who it was. She quoted 60 regular and 80 with extras but I declined seeing her since I read the post.I don't know why you guys keep talking about me when I have nothing to any of you. If you are going to believe a couple of people who lied about me, put me down and did not get see what was going thru.

I would love to see them run a business and go to school for massaging and for business and raise a son. If that makes me an idiot for sticking up for myself and writing what is really going on in my life or my home. Thrust me the people who said that can see that by coming back. I lost weight, my home is clean and nice, I have my license and I go out of my way for others. It's wrong for you or them to judge me, when it shows ignorance. So I am trying to grow a business so I can put one up for myself. So if you or anyone what to see in person and talk to me about anything just ask. By way my name is Angelina but people call me Ann or Angie. I don't like lies or drama. I have to deal with no shows and people with attitudes. I don't need it. Have a nice day.

Trisbr
02-21-12, 23:53
Any reports on JennaLynn?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-and-healing-hands-best-full-body-massage-in-ohio/9154285

TIA!

BuzzBeer100
03-29-12, 10:27
http://columbus.craigslist.org/bts/2917546876.html

Sounds hot on the phone. Anyone seen her? Says she goes by name Lexi.

Hello gentlemen and ladies. And couples.

I am running a special today on my unforgettable massages! . I prefer incall today for this special but will consider outcalls as well! . Otherwise, don't waste another minute and Call me and get that experience of a lifetime! Always open to Special Requests.

740-215-4018

StronggggSilen
04-02-12, 08:28
Any reports on JennaLynn?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-and-healing-hands-best-full-body-massage-in-ohio/9154285

TIA!Awesome massage skills. Actually licensed and all that.

Spa like set up with massage table, lighting etc.

Clothes can come off and happy ending available but no BJ or FS.

Xlodaran
04-04-12, 20:42
I've been doing this for awhile and haven't posted any reviews unless specifically requested, I just wanted to do an overview of currents providers I've seen over the years, esp since there's a lack of reviews of masseuses:

CL.

Abby : 30-40yrs old Cute almost a spinner but pics make her seem younger, not so great massage and a slight upsell on quality finish, I negotiated. 6 for massage and. 1 for finish, I would repeat if no upsell, I hate that.

Jillian: not the best looker average massage, decent finish. 6 wouldn't repeat.

BP.

Bella: looks like the pics, good massage, super effort on finish, would definitely see again. 8 for half.

Irina: Irina and Bella work together, I saw Irina a couple years ago, same price, she does a prostate, I'm not a fan of that, I wouldn't see her again, just not might style. Very good massage though.

Tiffany: I think she looks hot for the price, no personality, but its only 55 for half and a decent finish.

Lauren, Kris: I saw them together. 1.2 Lauren is a former model, she has gained a few but still attractive, Kris doesn't look that great. Kris has a good finish, but I wouldn't see her again, just not attracted to her, Lauren did an excellent massage and I've debated seeing her again just on those credentials.

Angel (Ann) : Saw her for a quick massage, .4, no HE, I could've if I wanted too, but she is a very good masseuse.

Racehlle: I saw her a few years ago, not the best massage or finish, but a finish is there and a upgrade with upsell. 1.

There are others I'm sure I've missed and there are those that aren't active anymore (it always seems that those are the best). I typically don't see FS girls, just these, a little safer. Before I make an appointment I always ask if it is a flat rate, nude massage (if she asks her and me) and if she has non scented lotion. Hope this helps some of you guys that have asked.

Meyer Lansky
04-06-12, 10:30
Awesome massage skills. Actually licensed and all that.

Spa like set up with massage table, lighting etc.

Clothes can come off and happy ending available but no BJ or FS.Thanks for the update. How attractive is she?

The Common Man
04-06-12, 10:43
Thanks for the update. How attractive is she?Http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-healing-hands-will-relax-all-muscles-full-body-massage-best-hands-in-ohio/9600378

Isn't this the lady who got arrested in Dublin a few months ago?

The Common Man
04-06-12, 10:54
Thanks for the update. How attractive is she?Http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-healing-hands-will-relax-all-muscles-full-body-massage-best-hands-in-ohio/9600378

Isn't that the girl lady who got arrested a few months ago in Dublin?

DesmondSpinoza
04-06-12, 15:07
Http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-healing-hands-will-relax-all-muscles-full-body-massage-best-hands-in-ohio/9600378

Isn't that the girl lady who got arrested a few months ago in Dublin?Yup! That's her. I have met her before on a non-business level and she is actually just kinda like a normal lady.

She's friendly and polite and was just really nice.

StronggggSilen
04-06-12, 20:18
Http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-healing-hands-will-relax-all-muscles-full-body-massage-best-hands-in-ohio/9600378

Isn't that the girl lady who got arrested a few months ago in Dublin?Yep.

She closed that shop and works elsewhere now.

HikingMo
04-07-12, 08:04
Lauren, Kris: I saw them together. 1.2 Lauren is a former model, she has gained a few but still attractive, Kris doesn't look that great. Kris has a good finish, but I wouldn't see her again, just not attracted to her, Lauren did an excellent massage and I've debated seeing her again just on those credentials.Ditto on Kris. Good finish but appears to be MUCH older than the pics. Will not repeat, just not attracted to her at all.

Bobsyouru
04-10-12, 23:12
First time visit with Irina. Light massage all over, with continuing attention throughout the hour to very sensitive places. Very happy ending.

JerryRice
04-15-12, 18:13
Everyone think its safe to see her after all that bs?

Xlodaran
04-16-12, 22:55
Everyone think its safe to see her after all that bs?I wouldn't see her. Not worth the risk plus there are plenty more out there.

StronggggSilen
04-17-12, 20:47
I wouldn't see her. Not worth the risk plus there are plenty more out there.There are plenty more out there. Actualy the choice in cbus for legit massages to go along with the he are pretty slim. Some are hideous. And there's no discount. So certainly go elsewhere.

But, I've seen her a couple of times since. She said the charges were dropped (could be verified online easily enough if someone cared. Her real name was in the press. And with where you are you both get a very good legit massage, plus you can't actually see how anyone would care to or could interfere with that experience.

So don't go to her for whatever reason, but IMHO not for the risk of LE.

Osutaz
04-17-12, 21:08
There are plenty more out there. Actualy the choice in cbus for legit massages to go along with the he are pretty slim. Some are hideous. And there's no discount. So certainly go elsewhere.

But, I've seen her a couple of times since. She said the charges were dropped (could be verified online easily enough if someone cared. Her real name was in the press. And with where you are you both get a very good legit massage, plus you can't actually see how anyone would care to or could interfere with that experience.

So don't go to her for whatever reason, but IMHO not for the risk of LE.She was very nice during her time in Dublin, just not sure I would risk seeing her now.

TheDawg
04-18-12, 16:56
She was very nice during her time in Dublin, just not sure I would risk seeing her now.After all the discussion, I decided to see her.

She is in a new location, in a different city. And its probably a more private, controlled location. I think previously, she was in some kind of office building.

She is a little older than her picture would indicate.

Got a thorough massage although she used a little more thumb tip pressure than I like.

I left happy for a reasonable price.

Whats all the discussion about risk? Like LE is not aware of the people who advertise on BP. I think that as long as there are no complaints, and it is not out in the open, LE doesn't make a lot of trouble to hassle a one person operation. She does not advertise often so seems to be keeping a low profile.

Xlodaran
04-18-12, 23:15
Saw lexi this afternoon she advertises as escort and body rub. Pics were accurate she dies have a tummy, but she compensates for that with some really nice massive jugs. Damage was. 5. Massage was excellent finish was good, she does CBJ for ten extra. I would repear.

LittleToNoThin
04-19-12, 09:59
Saw lexi this afternoon she advertises as escort and body rub. Pics were accurate she dies have a tummy, but she compensates for that with some really nice massive jugs. Damage was. 5. Massage was excellent finish was good, she does CBJ for ten extra. I would repear.Is this the Lexi you're referring to?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-columbus-25/9690978

Xlodaran
04-19-12, 13:05
Is this the Lexi you're referring to?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-columbus-25/9690978Yes it is. Enjoy

Xlodaran
04-19-12, 22:41
Is this the Lexi you're referring to?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-columbus-25/9690978Yes that is her.

Xlodaran
04-20-12, 10:26
To me there is risk because she has an upcharge, which if someone is listening could mean you get busted. If it was a flat fee, there wouldent be a risk.

After all the discussion, I decided to see her.

She is in a new location, in a different city. And its probably a more private, controlled location. I think previously, she was in some kind of office building.

She is a little older than her picture would indicate.

Got a thorough massage although she used a little more thumb tip pressure than I like.

I left happy for a reasonable price.

Whats all the discussion about risk? Like LE is not aware of the people who advertise on BP. I think that as long as there are no complaints, and it is not out in the open, LE doesn't make a lot of trouble to hassle a one person operation. She does not advertise often so seems to be keeping a low profile.

TheDawg
04-23-12, 09:29
There was no upcharge. You are confusing the lady I was discussing with someone described in other recent posts.

To me there is risk because she has an upcharge, which if someone is listening could mean you get busted. If it was a flat fee, there wouldent be a risk.Http://columbus.backpage.com/Therape.n-ohio/9600378

TheDawg
04-23-12, 09:33
The lady I was discussing, JennaLynn.

JerryRice
04-25-12, 10:03
Anyone seen her? http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapist/9683267

I haven't seen her ads before.

Thanks

Xlodaran
04-25-12, 22:18
Anyone seen her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapist/9683267

I haven't seen her ads before.

ThanksI did see her post in the body rubs section, but she deleted her ad. Check it out. Ill probably call and get the details tomorrow.

HikingMo
04-26-12, 21:54
Has anyone seen her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-voluptuous-beauty-ready-to-work-out-all-those-sore-muscles-26/9668777

keltin
04-28-12, 10:38
Looks good to me but any reports on her.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-their-give-me-a-try-new-girl-seeking-new-clients-75-hour-no-tips/6698520

Massage55
04-28-12, 13:38
This is heather / jennalynn. Congrats on putting my two names together! I'm not trying to hide. After the destruction to my reputation and business, I chose to go with my middle name. Its no secret. But for all of you that are discussing any "extras" or "erotic" services. Not happening! I provide a legit massage service. I have my lincese and am not doing anything illegal. For the record, I do not take off my clothes, I do not offer any erotic services of any kind. Just a great relaxing or / and therapeutic massage, so please for all of you who want to talk about these extra services I offer, its not happening, nor will it happen.

Thanks

RedSand24
04-28-12, 16:46
And she's only doing therapeutic massage and nothing else, but it was an extremely nice therapeutic massage. She's nice to chat with while you're getting a massage.

Here's her latest ad: http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-hands-in-ohio-offering-massage-therapeutic-full-body-only-65/9770298

The bottom line is if you're seeking a bodyrub, I suggest you check that section on BP.

The lady I was discussing, JennaLynn.Safe and happy hunting,

Chuck from the Dayton area.

Ma8080
04-30-12, 15:46
Anyone have any suggestion for this weekend in CBus for a HE? Prefer Westside of town over others but willing to trade Cincy options with anyone also.

Jtormenz
05-03-12, 01:11
Anyone have any suggestion for this weekend in CBus for a HE? Prefer Westside of town over others but willing to trade Cincy options with anyone also.Looking for the same. Coming from detroit where options are the many, it feels like a desert out this way. Would love to find a decent asian parlor.

BuzzBeer100
05-03-12, 09:29
Looking for the same. Coming from detroit where options are the many, it feels like a desert out this way. Would love to find a decent asian parlor.Will not find an Asian parlor around central Ohio. They have all been shut down. I do miss the good old days of VIP south of town. That is where I got my start. Then jade in worthington always had nice gals.

I have been searching for a "go to" gal for a while after my last one moved outa town.

Xiodaran has a good summary on page 2 of those that regularly advertise. I'm looking to try some of his higher rated gals.

Smotherme
05-08-12, 22:09
Has anyone seen her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discover-why-youll-lose-track-of-time-at-kholes-85-special-9am-1pm-lose-the-stress-balls-26/8206090

Chris H
05-09-12, 16:57
Has anyone seen her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discover-why-youll-lose-track-of-time-at-kholes-85-special-9am-1pm-lose-the-stress-balls-26/8206090She isn't the girl in the ad, but she is a nice lady, and won't rush you.

Chris H

Xlodaran
05-09-12, 20:59
I saw Lexi again today massage, CBJ, Russian finish. Damage was 60, but I have a feeling she quotes higher now, and I got this rate because I've seen her before so that's YMMV. She looked better than she did last time, a little bit more made up In case you missed my previous review she's not a spinner but has very nice and full huge breasts and give a good strong massage. I personally think for the current pool of massage HE she's the best under $, but obviously that's up to interpretation. I also noticed Vanessa posting again on BP, she's legit. But I would be wary about giving her your number, she will spam it like nothing else. BTW http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/naked-rub-down-by-blondie-23/9786171 Is a upsell she posted a year again I bit got a crappy massage and no HE. This ad caught my eye http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sexy-senual-redhead-available-for-you-36/9862070. Checked another site and she charges. 8 and has positive HE reviews. May run it. Just depends on schedule ect.

Xlodaran
05-09-12, 21:07
I noticed http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/east-indian-doll-ready-to-give-you-a-sensual-massage-23/9786753, also noticed another deleted post with her and Asian for massage. Just curious if anyone could confirm this is East Indian Meena on indys. She uses different numbers, but it seems every time she posts so is East Indian Meena on Indys. I noticed sole posts on backpage also under a different number for half $ and I'm pretty sure they are from the same "group" but I'm not a escort guy. Have you guys noticed the same trend or can you verify.

OralRobert43
05-21-12, 15:59
Has anyone seen her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discover-why-youll-lose-track-of-time-at-kholes-85-special-9am-1pm-lose-the-stress-balls-26/8206090She is not the girl in the pictures (larger and darker). Super sexy voice and really nice. Good massage and finish. CBJ and prostate massage. Worth the. 85 if you get the special. HUGE rack!

Garmin1
05-22-12, 14:55
Has anyone got a massage at A-1 Lace? I was there last night and they do advertise massages but they also say they have to stay 3-5 feet away from you the whole time. I booked a half hour and she claimed all they can do in a half hour is do a nude show for me. They claim things get better if you do the full hour. Price was $95 / half hour or $140 for full hour. 5385 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH. It was nice getting to see some tits and pussy because all the strip clubs here in Columbus are pasties and the girls I try calling on backpage who have good reviews are always busy and never answer their phones. A-1 Lace used to have a day shift but now they don't open until 7pm. 7-11pm is the first shift and 11pm-3am is the second shift. You can go and get a free lineup. They had 3 girls working Monday night. Two black and one white.

Alanburk
05-22-12, 18:43
Has anyone got a massage at A-1 Lace? I was there last night and they do advertise massages but they also say they have to stay 3-5 feet away from you the whole time. I booked a half hour and she claimed all they can do in a half hour is do a nude show for me. They claim things get better if you do the full hour. Price was $95 / half hour or $140 for full hour. 5385 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH. It was nice getting to see some tits and pussy because all the strip clubs here in Columbus are pasties and the girls I try calling on backpage who have good reviews are always busy and never answer their phones. A-1 Lace used to have a day shift but now they don't open until 7pm. 7-11pm is the first shift and 11pm-3am is the second shift. You can go and get a free lineup. They had 3 girls working Monday night. Two black and one white.I have never gotten more than some lotion there, nor have I heard of other getting any.

Stay safe

Shawn Petzel
05-22-12, 19:09
Has anyone got a massage at A-1 Lace? I was there last night and they do advertise massages but they also say they have to stay 3-5 feet away from you the whole time. I booked a half hour and she claimed all they can do in a half hour is do a nude show for me. They claim things get better if you do the full hour. Price was $95 / half hour or $140 for full hour. 5385 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH. It was nice getting to see some tits and pussy because all the strip clubs here in Columbus are pasties and the girls I try calling on backpage who have good reviews are always busy and never answer their phones. A-1 Lace used to have a day shift but now they don't open until 7pm. 7-11pm is the first shift and 11pm-3am is the second shift. You can go and get a free lineup. They had 3 girls working Monday night. Two black and one white.This place is a rip off and if you pay for 1hr they still stay 3 feet away saying owner has video cams in room and they get fired.

Mike1819
05-22-12, 22:26
This place is a rip off and if you pay for 1hr they still stay 3 feet away saying owner has video cams in room and they get fired.I agree. I have been there 3 times and everytime is the same thing no matter if you pay for the full hr / half hr / one girl or two girl. It is always the same. The girl has you sit in a chair and you get naked and jo while the girl uninteresting plays with herself and when you are finished they rush you out. And if someone else comes into the building all the girls have to present themselves so the guy can pick. This shortens your time with the girl. Overall I would stay away from this place buck you can find SW that look better and get the full thing. But if all you want to do is jo while watching a girl go to town on herself than this I the place to go, but your going to overspend everytime.

Peter Nigo
05-23-12, 07:41
Has anyone got a massage at A-1 Lace? I was there last night and they do advertise massages but they also say they have to stay 3-5 feet away from you the whole time. I booked a half hour and she claimed all they can do in a half hour is do a nude show for me. They claim things get better if you do the full hour. Price was $95 / half hour or $140 for full hour. 5385 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH. It was nice getting to see some tits and pussy because all the strip clubs here in Columbus are pasties and the girls I try calling on backpage who have good reviews are always busy and never answer their phones. A-1 Lace used to have a day shift but now they don't open until 7pm. 7-11pm is the first shift and 11pm-3am is the second shift. You can go and get a free lineup. They had 3 girls working Monday night. Two black and one white.Amazed this place is still open. Has to be ten years or longer since I went there and had the same experience as the others have noted. However, I decided to make lemonade out of my lemon experience. When it was clear no touching was involved, I watched the lady close her eyes and play with herself. Taking matters in my own hand, I jerked off a huge load & hit her in her hair, face, and chest. To say she was not fond of her new pearl necklace would be an understatement! But I did feel a lot better when I walked out!

Homebrewerguy
05-23-12, 20:00
She is not the girl in the pictures (larger and darker). Super sexy voice and really nice. Good massage and finish. CBJ and prostate massage. Worth the. 85 if you get the special. HUGE rack!I agree wholeheartedly. Khloe is a real sweet and intelligent lady. I have seen her a few times and have stayed with the shorter (35-40 min) $85 session. Another nice thing about her is she is organized and dependable. Always returns call and is great about scheduling.

Garmin1
05-24-12, 11:59
This place is a jack shack. There is no door fee. You enter and the door chimes go off. The girls line up behind a gated door for a line up. There usually are three women. Two black and one white. The incall rates are $95 / half hour or $140 / hour. If you want two girls it is $120 / half hour or $180 / hour. You must prepay. A $20 surcharge is added if using credit card and it shows up as A-1 Lace. Girls will try hard to sell the full hour and act like brats if you don't do the full hour. The girl will strip naked on a bed while you are sitting on a chair. You are allowed to get naked and jack off while watching the girl on the bed. No contact allowed and there are cameras all over the place. If another customer come in, the girl has to wrap a towel around and go do the lineup. It usually only takes a minute or two but it does eat into your time. No drinks are served here. Parking upfront is limited to only three cars. Not sure about parking behind the building though. They advertise in the Ohio Night Vision magazine as "Pleasure Girls" and list opening time as 11am, but they recently have cut back so opening time is 7pm and they stay open until 3am. They are now closed on Sundays. The main benefit to this place is full nude no contact air dancing. There are no more full nude strip clubs in Columbus so this place does have a niche market.

Anyone ever try a chargeback with this place?

Xlodaran
05-30-12, 06:55
Visitied Nicolle a few days ago, http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-nude-body-massage-incall-and-outcall-21/9595193. Very Attractive, her pic on BP is fake looks more like http://hgtv.sndimg.com/HGTV/2008/03/13/TaniyaNayak-DesignedToSell_al.jpg. Not the best Massage in the world, it was more like a very sensual BBBJ cim. At. 8 I would recommend, I have heard from others she asks for tips though for the BBBJ (another site) but for me she didn't so YMMV.

OhioFan
05-30-12, 10:11
Visitied Nicolle a few days ago,

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-nude-body-massage-incall-and-outcall-21/9595193.

Very Attractive, her pic on BP is fake looks more like.

http://hgtv.sndimg.com/HGTV/2008/03/13/TaniyaNayak-DesignedToSell_al.jpg.

Not the best Massage in the world, it was more like a very sensual BBBJ cim. At. 8 I would recommend, I have heard from others she asks for tips though for the BBBJ (another site) but for me she didn't so YMMV.Can you post the link again? For some reason it's not working. Is this her

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-nude-body-massage-incall-and-outcall-21/9595193

Xlodaran
05-30-12, 13:59
Can you post the link again? For some reason it's not working. Is this her.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-nude-body-massage-incall-and-outcall-21/9595193That's her

JerryRice
06-13-12, 00:45
http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapist/9683267

Pics are accurate. Very good looking. House is clean, massage room is nice. Decent massage, nothing really that special. No signs of extras. Not even a nudge. Not worth 75 if you ask me, better off just getting a great massage from a real LMT.

TheDawg
06-13-12, 09:58
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-nude-body-massage-incall-and-outcall-21/9595193

Full body massage nude. Incall & Outcall services available. You will enjoy a great time with my Hands all over your body. Promise I won't leave you with anything but total satisfaction. 6147873177. Serious callers only. Available 9am to whenever, always working late. Ask for Nicolle. Check out my reviews & see what others have to say.

This ad is run by three girls operating out of adjacient rooms. You will not meet the girl in the picture, because the picture is off the web. The girl I got (claiming to be the girl in the picture) was a skinny girl with Bs or Cs. I got an hour of frantic rubbing for $1. No massage skills, I kept telling her to slow down. On the flip I was oiled up and she proceded with the vertical massage. I requested full service and was quoted another $2 (don't know why she had to think for several seconds to come up with the figure.) Since the massage had been so poor, I saw no reason to spring for more. Besides, I got a wiff of tuna from down there so really wasn't that interested.

Bottom line, Bait and Switch (picture) and major upsale attempt.

Xlodaran
06-13-12, 10:51

Full body massage nude. Incall & Outcall services available. You will enjoy a great time with my Hands all over your body. Promise I won't leave you with anything but total satisfaction. 6147873177. Serious callers only. Available 9am to whenever, always working late. Ask for Nicolle. Check out my reviews & see what others have to say.

This ad is run by three girls operating out of adjacient rooms. You will not meet the girl in the picture, because the picture is off the web. The girl I got (claiming to be the girl in the picture) was a skinny girl with Bs or Cs. I got an hour of frantic rubbing for $1. No massage skills, I kept telling her to slow down. On the flip I was oiled up and she proceded with the vertical massage. I requested full service and was quoted another $2 (don't know why she had to think for several seconds to come up with the figure.) Since the massage had been so poor, I saw no reason to spring for more. Besides, I got a wiff of tuna from down there so really wasn't that interested.

Bottom line, Bait and Switch (picture) and major upsale attempt.Sorry to hear that, obviously the pic is fake I said that in my review two posts ago. But it was a hot chick still with a solid finish. Anyways I've only seen her once so if its really three girls operating off that number I got lucky. Sorry about your experience.

Hot N Cold
06-16-12, 01:27
Just discovered this wonderful forum and wanted to share some of the experiences I had in Columbus over the past 1 year. My reports could be redundant.

The first girl I met was Mercedes and here is her link.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-nude-full-body-massage-outcallincall-614-377-1699-23/7057046

She is different from the girl in picture. Massage was nude & decent. She was not a clock watcher and damage was $.8 + $.2 tips for Incall. She drove by herself.

More info on other experience to follow.

Member #1052
06-17-12, 16:57
Anyone ever try a chargeback with this place?God, I miss Columbus!

Xlodaran
06-30-12, 20:20
Went see nicolle today. She was 20 min late. She then called and gave me room number, but when I was walking to the room I saw a fat black guy going in there. I left to avoid trouble called and texted to see if I had right room, no response. Looks like I'll pass in the future. Too bad.

JerryRice
07-02-12, 20:59
Anyone try her? Seems like I recognize her from somewhere just can't put a finger on it. Maybe from a strip club?

PM if you have any details.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3107699396.html

BoredInCBus
07-02-12, 21:27
http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vy-baut-y-fu-l-s-e-xy-m-i-lf-33/10003832

Just curious to see if anyone knows anything about her?

Dads Extra Fun
07-03-12, 16:54
Anyone try her? Seems like I recognize her from somewhere just can't put a finger on it. Maybe from a strip club?

PM if you have any details.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3107699396.htmlShe's one of the 3 girls from the agency Top Ladies of Columbus. Heard they were a bunch of upsalers.

Minnanon
07-04-12, 00:26
http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vy-baut-y-fu-l-s-e-xy-m-i-lf-33/10003832

Just curious to see if anyone knows anything about her?Found this using tineye. Notice the backpage ad is cropped to remove the copyright.

http://www.lustymaturemoms.com/picpost/pics/20430_upskirt-white-milf-panties-photo/

Also no phone, wants email. Probably a scam to collect addresses to spam, but whatever it is, from a ho using fake pics to our (least) favorite uncle, it's bad news.

DesmondSpinoza
07-05-12, 10:23
She's one of the 3 girls from the agency Top Ladies of Columbus. Heard they were a bunch of upsalers.Yup! Definately agency upseller! I'd skip her.

The A Man
07-07-12, 07:44
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-natural-woman-here-to-relax-u-32/10445526

She looks like my type and tried to contact her with no success yesterday. I did a little more research and saw that she is also posting in other cities close by so I am a bit wary now. Hopefully someone out there can put those fears to rest or verify this girl.

Thanks!

Fx Dude
07-07-12, 10:41
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-natural-woman-here-to-relax-u-32/10445526

She looks like my type and tried to contact her with no success yesterday. I did a little more research and saw that she is also posting in other cities close by so I am a bit wary now. Hopefully someone out there can put those fears to rest or verify this girl.

Thanks!What is up with Picture #3 where she is holding up the money? Looks like she's shooting a Rap Video! Weird.

Whoah28
07-10-12, 15:50

Thanks!I contacted her a while back. It took a few days to get a response. I decided to pass. (I too noticed the multi city)

If you do see her. Tell me / us if she is worth seeing.

Pugman9
07-11-12, 08:18
I gather from the board most all of the Asian places are now gone. Are there any places that are legit places and still open? I don't want a body massage just feet. We tons of these in Atlanta and they do an hour for 25 to 30 bucks.

Thanks for your help.

Whoah28
07-11-12, 18:20
I gather from the board most all of the Asian places are now gone. Are there any places that are legit places and still open? I don't want a body massage just feet. We tons of these in Atlanta and they do an hour for 25 to 30 bucks.

Thanks for your help.Yes but very legit.

1) near the intersection of 315, on Bethel road. Behind the McDonalds. My opinion. Not worth it. Male only working here.

2) then further up Bethel road is "Best Massage" (near or next to Papa John's). Never tried. Male and Female working here.

3) in a couple shopping malls there are some massage places, too. worth a visit. Mostly females working here.

StronggggSilen
07-12-12, 12:31
Yes but very legit.

1) near the intersection of 315, on Bethel road. Behind the McDonalds. My opinion. Not worth it. Male only working here.

2) then further up Bethel road is "Best Massage" (near or next to Papa John's). Never tried. Male and Female working here.

3) in a couple shopping malls there are some massage places, too. Worth a visit. Mostly females working here.I tried Best Massage. They have you wear these hospital-scrub type tops and bottoms and massage you over the clothes. But if you only want feet. But they are $50 per hour

TheDawg
07-14-12, 09:17
Review, well kind of.

Body 2 Body. Warm NURU. Always Full Nude by Natalie 614 342 0063. 20.

Hi there it's Natalie, looking for a great NUDE massage? You've found your girl outcall / incall call / text anytime iavailable 24/7 614 342 0063 very discreet it's between me and you sh!

You will have the best massage in your life * NO LOW BALLERS*I PROVIDE QUALITY! $140 in call out call $150 * Original NURU* massages! $ 250 Working till very late tonite! Only serious inquries please! Now offering * Original Nuru* massages! (which are the best) call anytime

I was intrieged by this lady who offered body to body massage. So I called her number to set up an appointment. She did not answer but soon texted back. Over 40 minutes, it took 19 text messages back and forth to set the appointment for an hour later. I arrived at her apt complex and texted that I was there, texted again, and finally after 30 minutes texted that I am leaving. Never any response or explanation why I was stood up. This girl was a big waste of time. Maybe others have had better luck with her.

Her earlier pictures showed a freakish body, but later picts show that she has an enormous ass. I'm glad now that I saved my money. A body to body massage with such a big assed woman could have been dangerous.

Chris H
07-14-12, 20:09
You would have got with her to give us a real review. I have been very tempted to drop the $140 or so for her. I personally think that ass is on point.

Hot N Cold
07-15-12, 01:57
Review, well kind of.

Body 2 Body. Warm NURU. Always Full Nude by Natalie 614 342 0063. 20.

Hi there it's Natalie, looking for a great NUDE massage? You've found your girl outcall / incall call / text anytime iavailable 24/7 614 342 0063 very discreet it's between me and you sh!

You will have the best massage in your life * NO LOW BALLERS*I PROVIDE QUALITY! $140 in call out call $150 * Original NURU* massages! $ 250 Working till very late tonite! Only serious inquries please! Now offering * Original Nuru* massages! (which are the best) call anytime

I was intrieged by this lady who offered body to body massage. So I called her number to set up an appointment. She did not answer but soon texted back. Over 40 minutes, it took 19 text messages back and forth to set the appointment for an hour later. I arrived at her apt complex and texted that I was there, texted again, and finally after 30 minutes texted that I am leaving. Never any response or explanation why I was stood up. This girl was a big waste of time. Maybe others have had better luck with her.

Her earlier pictures showed a freakish body, but later picts show that she has an enormous ass. I'm glad now that I saved my money. A body to body massage with such a big assed woman could have been dangerous.I felt the pictures of Natalie were too good to be true. I found more than 200 hits on TinyEye. Found out that the girl in the picture is Bria Myles. Below link is the Google image search for Bria Myles.

http://*******.com/cll53dm

Looks like she is total waste of time.

Thanks.

Hot N Cold

Homebrewerguy
07-15-12, 10:14
You would have got with her to give us a real review. I have been very tempted to drop the $140 or so for her. I personally think that ass is on point.Yeah, I agree about the ass. That does not seem to be the problem. The problem appears that you may not get any service at all from her.

TheDawg
07-16-12, 21:10
I felt the pictures of Natalie were too good to be true. I found more than 200 hits on TinyEye. Found out that the girl in the picture is Bria Myles. Below link is the Google image search for Bria Myles.

http://*******.com/cll53dm

Looks like she is total waste of time.

Thanks.

Hot N ColdI did not check Tineye. I didn't think that someone would borrow such big-assed pictures. Can you imagine what Natalie actually looks like!

Xlodaran
07-27-12, 07:14
Saw the girl in this ad a couple days ago, I think her name was taya (I don't remember and it doesn't matter) , massage was light, she took her time but the massage wasnt that great, I had full range to touch, but she wasnt enthusiastic, finished with a happy ending. Damage was. 6, which isn't bad for an attractive young spinner, but I wouldn't repeat.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-massage-done-by-brown-eyed-beauty-20/10491708

Blazzobob
07-30-12, 13:24
Yeah, I agree about the ass. That does not seem to be the problem. The problem appears that you may not get any service at all from her.If you look at her website its pretty clear she states she is NOT GFE, Not FS. Can't really bag on her when she states upfront that she doesn't provide that.

Tac20
08-04-12, 08:55
I visited this advertiser yesterday.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3172673093.html

For an hour.

Nice place, decent neighborhood, clean, decent massage.

I thought extras would be available, but they were not.

JustHereNow
08-05-12, 19:17
I visited this advertiser yesterday.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3172673093.html

For an hour.

Nice place, decent neighborhood, clean, decent massage.

I thought extras would be available, but they were not.The ad was very clear that extra were not available.

Rod Thk39
08-07-12, 01:42
Yes but very legit.

3) in a couple shopping malls there are some massage places, too. Worth a visit. Mostly females working here.Hi Whoah,

Where are these couple of malls? On Bethel too?

Thanks,

Rod

Tac20
08-07-12, 11:07
The ad was very clear that extra were not available.I understand that, though from her behavior and word choice in setting up the appointment, I suspected otherwise.

I would add that she is not a small girl. Not unattractive. Just BBW

Zeerfdog
08-17-12, 17:00
Super sweet girl, but no extras except top and bottomless for a fee for each. Decent massage, a lot more fun and playful than a legit one. But no HE and I didn't hint about it, I straight out asked.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-escape-and-enjoy-a-relaxing-time-with-me-23/10863325

BobRossX
08-20-12, 02:55
Has anyone ever seen this girl? Info?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-sexy-friendly-blonde-here-85-specials-no-texts-please-25/7543131

Hot N Cold
08-20-12, 03:16
I have a moving job, and in all my previous cities, I used to have / visit at least 1 masseuse regularly. Twice in a month. Its been more than a year for me columbus, but I have not yet settled on a good masseuse. My requirements are very simple. Good massage with a HE. FS is optional. Mutual Touch all over.

Folks if you have any intel, please share. I am new to this forum and not sure if I can recieve PM given that am still Regular member. Please PM if possible.

Any info wud be thoroughly appreciate.

Thanks.

Hot N Cold

Xlodaran
08-20-12, 07:31
Has anyone ever seen this girl? Info?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-sexy-friendly-blonde-here-85-specials-no-texts-please-25/7543131Yes, that's Tiffany. She is economical, decent looking but very mechanical.

BobRossX
08-20-12, 17:57
I have a moving job, and in all my previous cities, I used to have / visit at least 1 masseuse regularly. Twice in a month. Its been more than a year for me columbus, but I have not yet settled on a good masseuse. My requirements are very simple. Good massage with a HE. FS is optional. Mutual Touch all over.

Folks if you have any intel, please share. I am new to this forum and not sure if I can recieve PM given that am still Regular member. Please PM if possible.

Thanks.

Hot N ColdThere was a girl I saw a few months back named nicolle. She was fantastic, but I haven't seen her post in a few weeks.

Zeerfdog
08-21-12, 07:16

Thanks.

Hot N ColdA "good" massage or FS. It's been my experience that FS girls don't massage. They'll rub your shoulders for a bit, but that's about it. A regular might put a little more effort into it. And as far as getting a good massage, that's not going to happen. And if you want a HE you're probably not gonna get a good massage either. To me a good massage turns you into a puddle of flesh. These weak handed "body rubs" are just a prelude to a hand job or a mutual grope fest, but their not really a massage. A real masseuse isn't gonna risk her license, unless you know her REALLY well.

But hey, if you do find a real masseuse with FS please let us know. But my guess is she's out there riding a unicorn and giving away free money.

Shawn Petzel
08-21-12, 09:09
Columbus has not had a good place in years. Right now I can tell you where to get good massage but no extras.

Thanks.

Hot N Cold

Hot N Cold
08-21-12, 23:50
A "good" massage or FS. It's been my experience that FS girls don't massage. They'll rub your shoulders for a bit, but that's about it. A regular might put a little more effort into it. And as far as getting a good massage, that's not going to happen. And if you want a HE you're probably not going to get a good massage either. To me a good massage turns you into a puddle of flesh. These weak handed "body rubs" are just a prelude to a hand job or a mutual grope fest, but their not really a massage. A real masseuse isn't going to risk her license, unless you know her REALLY well.

But hey, if you do find a real masseuse with FS please let us know. But my guess is she's out there riding a unicorn and giving away free money.Zeerfdog, Thanks for the info. Agree with you. The Masseuse I used to visit regularly were too good at Massage, HE and FS when the need arose. I know these are very rare ingredients to find in person, but hey I was just shooting an arrow in the dark. Not sure when Columbus wud get a Eva or Nina (My prev cities' massuese).

Hot N Cold
08-21-12, 23:51
Columbus has not had a good place in years. Right now I can tell you where to get good massage but no extras.Please share details of Good Massage. HE would be a bonus. No FS is absolutely fine.

MooseMan543
08-22-12, 17:22
There was a girl I saw a few months back named nicolle. She was fantastic, but I haven't seen her post in a few weeks.I saw her too, she was super cute and fun. Does anyone know what happened to her?

BuzzBeer100
09-26-12, 12:59
Seems like an odd name for an establishment in Dublin.

Anyone ever been there. How are the massages?

I am assuming no extras based in location?

Zeerfdog
10-06-12, 08:49
http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-today-with-a-full-body-massage-hands-down-best-hands-in-ohio-only-65-for-60-minutes/11273767

JennaLynn gives a very good massage. Don't let the 161/71 area deter you, she works out of a condo not the usual suspect shithole motels. Her basement work area is a bit dungeon-like, but there is a real massage table and draping is optional. Strong hands and can carry a conversation, if you're inclined to. Half way through she brings up the extras: HE, topless and bottomless are .5 each, I didn't partake. But at .65 the massage is good, she'll really work your ass and inner thighs the way a legit place won't.

Metical
10-06-12, 15:34
I just happen to be at the right spot / time, as I was sitting in the car with company, Amber, one of the twins I meet on livingston steps out of a house on the other side of the street. At first I don't know that its her and I watch her for a quick second. We reconize each other and she comes over to talk. She invites me in to see Ashley but she's still sleeping. Amber's ready for a little play time, but I couldn't leave the others I had alone. I tried to get back with them later last night & this morrning but no one was home. They now are playing on the westside.

This is a Street Walker report.

KarmaJohn
10-09-12, 11:58
Columbus has not had a good place in years. Right now I can tell you where to get good massage but no extras.Moved here from Los Angeles and I miss the Asian store front parlors that offered HE. They are as common in Los Angeles as Wendy's restaurants in Columbus. More so probably. The best part for me was that most of the time you got a really good massage and then the extras. Even the FS girls would do the 30 to 45 minutes of massage. It was mostly $45-$60 per hour and a $40 tip. There were some attractive asian girls who would do FS for little or no extra beyond the $40 I would leave out at the start. Had maybe two or three dissapointments out of 50 or 60 tries.

Tried a few BP girls for body rub and a few for FS. The FS girls seem stoned and lethargic and the body rub girls seem bored and mechanical and uninterested in much beyond finishing and collecting. Any advice?

Anyway, how is everyone doing here?

StronggggSilen
10-09-12, 22:38
I too moved here from the west coast and have missed the massages. This girl Jenna Lynn (used to be in a office park with a real massage set-up) is good. She is a little older but she has great tits and is slender. Her massages are excellent. Her rates are published

http://columbus.backpage.com/Therape.nutes/11273767

And are close to AMP. HE is extra $50. And she'll go topless and bottomless for $50 each more. Or you can negotiate a bit. I usually get massage + her nude and HE for me for total of $160 for hour (in my "dreams" of course). Absolutely no FS, though, even after I had seen her many times.

On the other hand, her former partner, who works out of her house in Dublin area, also gives good massage, and similar topless, bottomless and HE deal. If you see her a few times, and she gets a little worked up, she may also be up for more. Definitely YMMV.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgetable-amazing-experience-highly-reviewed-28/11225030

Body-wise she is shorter and a bit chunky with decent tits but a bit floppy.

Have fun and be safe.

Hope you enjoyed my "dreams"

Moved here from Los Angeles and I miss the Asian store front parlors that offered HE. They are as common in Los Angeles as Wendy's restaurants in Columbus. More so probably. The best part for me was that most of the time you got a really good massage and then the extras. Even the FS girls would do the 30 to 45 minutes of massage. It was mostly $45-$60 per hour and a $40 tip. There were some attractive asian girls who would do FS for little or no extra beyond the $40 I would leave out at the start. Had maybe two or three dissapointments out of 50 or 60 tries.

Tried a few BP girls for body rub and a few for FS. The FS girls seem stoned and lethargic and the body rub girls seem bored and mechanical and uninterested in much beyond finishing and collecting. Any advice?

Anyway, how is everyone doing here?

StronggggSilen
10-09-12, 22:55
I saw her too, she was super cute and fun. Does anyone know what happened to her?Don't know if you meant this Nicole. Body Rubs section on BP

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-natural-woman-here-to-relax-u-32/10703438

- crappy massage + BBBJ.

But I will not repeat, and I would not recommend. Feel free to pm if you want more details.

Dlanes2000
10-26-12, 22:08
http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-today-with-a-full-body-massage-hands-down-best-hands-in-ohio-only-65-for-60-minutes/11273767

JennaLynn gives a very good massage. Don't let the 161/71 area deter you, she works out of a condo not the usual suspect shithole motels. Her basement work area is a bit dungeon-like, but there is a real massage table and draping is optional. Strong hands and can carry a conversation, if you're inclined to. Half way through she brings up the extras: HE, topless and bottomless are. 5 each, I didn't partake. But at. 65 the massage is good, she'll really work your ass and inner thighs the way a legit place won't.Yeah, she is good and the place seems fairly safe, but not much extra there. If you go, suggest you park out on the street not back by the condo. I felt a lot of eyes on me from the "neighborhood", figured car would be safer out in the open.

Fanofhg22
10-30-12, 16:37
Last time in Columbus I saw Irina and was quite pleased. While I would definitely see her again I want to sample some other offerings. Does anyone have info on the following:

Ellie.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage/11537260

No name.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/bts/3342594293.html

Jennifer.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-full-body-rubs-available-now-fellas-26/10980255

Feel free to PM if that's your preference.

The A Man
10-30-12, 18:10
Last time in Columbus I saw Irina and was quite pleased. While I would definitely see her again I want to sample some other offerings. Does anyone have info on the following:

Ellie.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage/11537260

No name.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/bts/3342594293.html

Jennifer.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-full-body-rubs-available-now-fellas-26/10980255

Feel free to PM if that's your preference.What I have heard:

1) Ellie- forget about it. I believe I think there is also a report on this board on her as well she has been reviewed on this board and nobody has had a good experience with her, which is a pity. I would have given her my business if recommended here.

2) Jennifer- hear she is good at what she does. I think there is a report on this board that says that as well.

3) Unknown- actual name is Carly and she is like 30, kinda flabby and average looking but friendly. According to my research the encounter was ok but client would not repeat.

So of the three I would take my chances with Jennifer first. Let us know how things turn out with whomever you choose.

Oh, and another one to stay away fron is Jen-Jen, eard her ads are completely false.
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-erotic-adult-pleasure-and-awesome-candlelight-romance-open-mindedjen-jen-29/7039177

Fanofhg22
11-09-12, 20:21
For some reason I decided to go with Ellie. She was bigger than I expected and what her pics show. It was $50 for massage and $25 each for upgrades of topless and ending. She did go topless and had some nice looking D's but the belly hanging out was a turn off! The massage was more like a rub and was with some lotion that smelled like baby powder. There was a HJ ending but nothing else was available. Very mechanical and a definite do-not-repeat!

For those that might be desparate and want to see Ellie. Rent is due the middle of the month (I'll assume the 15th) and she was desparate for money so prices may vary at certain times of the month.

What I have heard:

1) Ellie- forget about it. I believe I think there is also a report on this board on her as well she has been reviewed on this board and nobody has had a good experience with her, which is a pity. I would have given her my business if recommended here.

2) Jennifer- hear she is good at what she does. I think there is a report on this board that says that as well.

3) Unknown- actual name is Carly and she is like 30, kinda flabby and average looking but friendly. According to my research the encounter was ok but client would not repeat.

So of the three I would take my chances with Jennifer first. Let us know how things turn out with whomever you choose.

Oh, and another one to stay away fron is Jen-Jen, eard her ads are completely false.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-erotic-adult-pleasure-and-awesome-candlelight-romance-open-mindedjen-jen-29/7039177

The Common Man
11-19-12, 02:57
What's up with that Happy Fingers Place in Dublin?

I assume it's a glorified mall massage, but I noticed they have reviews on rubmaps, but I'm not paying for that.

What gives?

NuckinFutz
11-20-12, 11:35
I'm guessing most of the seniors here already know about her. She is legit and provides a quality massage. This was my second dream about her, and it was not disappointing. She really means it when she says she's into "pampering". No whining about her problems, no drama, just relaxation. Went to her place near 161, and she gave a quality massage, an excellent ending, and then showered me up afterwards. If you need a good massage with no extras but a good HE, give her a call.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-into-my-world-a-world-of-quality-pampering-and-catering-to-you-614-769-8280-40/11775642

Remkas
11-26-12, 12:44
What's up with that Happy Fingers Place in Dublin?

I assume it's a glorified mall massage, but I noticed they have reviews on rubmaps, but I'm not paying for that.

What gives?Save The Torg

Dazhiba
11-28-12, 17:40
New place advertising at 2746 Eastland Mall.

Columbus, Ohio 43232 614-322-9070 It's not the Happy Fingers place. Anyone have the 411 on this place? PM me if you prefer.

Member #5260
12-01-12, 16:19
New place advertising at 2746 Eastland Mall.

Columbus, Ohio 43232 614-322-9070 It's not the Happy Fingers place. Anyone have the 411 on this place? PM me if you prefer.Not a AMP. I went Saturday to check out. It is inside the maall and just a regular massage place and the beds are out in the open.

Midgetbowler
12-04-12, 22:53
Howdy guys! Long time follower, first time poster. Had a great massage by Kris. She is not not certified, but definitely knows how to work out a few knots. She was not a clock watcher at all and took care of every muscle that ached. I left feeling totally relaxed and excited for my next appointment. The damage was a $, but worth every bit.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/night-sessions-means-night-specials-kris-41/11811597

Chris H
12-05-12, 19:24
Howdy guys! Long time follower, first time poster. Had a great massage by Kris. She is not not certified, but definitely knows how to work out a few knots. She was not a clock watcher at all and took care of every muscle that ached. I left feeling totally relaxed and excited for my next appointment. The damage was a $, but worth every bit.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/night-sessions-means-night-specials-kris-41/11811597That has to be a dude or a former dude.

Midwest Dude
12-05-12, 20:20
That has to be a dude or a former dude.She's not. 100% broad.

Gherdgo
12-10-12, 01:16
Anyone have any info on this woman?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dont-settle-for-less-come-see-the-best-highly-reviewed/11272041

Capnswan
12-10-12, 19:50
Anyone have any info on this woman?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dont-settle-for-less-come-see-the-best-highly-reviewed/11272041She has been reviewed well here.

Stress relief only, not FS.

StronggggSilen
12-11-12, 00:57
She has been reviewed well here. Stress relief only, not FS.Mmm. YMMV on that

JerryRice
12-30-12, 12:47
As seen on TV? LOL whats up with this girl?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3509784916.html

Seems new to BP, any luck?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hilliard-relaxation/12220511

Seems legit, but I still have hope. Any one try?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-hands-massage/12005646

Feel free to pm

Yngsol
01-03-13, 00:58
As seen on TV? LOL whats up with this girl?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3509784916.html

Seems new to BP, any luck?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hilliard-relaxation/12220511

Seems legit, but I still have hope. Any one try?

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-hands-massage/12005646

Feel free to pmThe four-hand massage ad is strictly legit (nothing extra) and very good quality.

Xlodaran
01-03-13, 15:33
Saw Shauna off back page today. Better looking than pics she's tall and thin with a nice set of tits. Damage was 60, she's more of a GFE than masseuse kissing plus she kissed down my body 2-3 times, BJ was available but because lack of condom I opted for fingering and hand job. She's legit and I imagine full service GFE is available as well.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-wanna-rub-you-all-the-way-down-xoxoxo-shayna-lee-26/12200882

Xlodaran
01-04-13, 08:42
Saw Shauna off back page today. Better looking than pics she's tall and thin with a nice set of tits. Damage was 60, she's more of a GFE than masseuse kissing plus she kissed down my body 2-3 times, BJ was available but because lack of condom I opted for fingering and hand job. She's legit and I imagine full service GFE is available as well.

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-wanna-rub-you-all-the-way-down-xoxoxo-shayna-lee-26/12200882I also wanted to add this pic to the review.

Butterstick
01-06-13, 20:12
This guy I know decided to TOFTT a while back, and made a visit to Tee a while back. Her ad is here:

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-is-everything-so-come-experience-the-best-39/7849094

Tee works out of an apartment in south Hilliard. It was clean, though smelling somewhat of cigarette smoke. The massage was decent-she claims to be a former nurse-and HE is available.

The problem is her appearance. The picture in the ad is out of date, to say the least. She explained to my friend that she's had medical work to lose weight. So much weight in fact that her skin hangs off of her in large folds. My friend didn't find this out until after the flip. Maybe some people are into that sort of thing, but he found it to be a huge buzzkill.

Stripes301
01-08-13, 09:47
[QUOTE=Butterstick; 1643285]This guy I know decided to TOFTT a while back, and made a visit to Tee a while back. Her ad is here:

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-is-everything-so-come-experience-the-best-39/7849094

Tee works out of an apartment in south Hilliard. It was clean, though smelling somewhat of cigarette smoke. The massage was decent-she claims to be a former nurse-and HE is available.

The problem is her appearance. The picture in the ad is out of date, to say the least. She explained to my friend that she's had medical work to lose weight. So much weight in fact that her skin hangs off of her in large folds. My friend didn't find this out until after the flip. Maybe some people are into that sort of thing, but he found it to be a huge buzzkill. I saw her last summer QUOTE]She looked good until the top came off skills were good, the BBBJCIM in mouth was very good but the grandma hangers killed everything.

Acecardaggio
01-12-13, 00:13
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. Thanks!

Dads Extra Fun
01-16-13, 22:11
Anyone heard anything about this place, http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3550021048.html?

Building is the type and the prices are about the same but I have serious doubts of this being a true AMP located in Worthington the way their cops are.

Dads Extra Fun
01-20-13, 23:10
Anyone heard anything about this place,

http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3550021048.html?

Building is the type and the prices are about the same but I have serious doubts of this being a true AMP located in Worthington the way their cops are.I didn't wait for any responses and decided to see fo myself. Two Chinese ladies working, cute but one was in her 30s the other in her mid to upper 40s. Both dressed in street clothes. The older lady did my massage, not much English, but she had an impressive looking rack. Since this is the first review I've seen on this place I'm going to be thorough.

Massage Rating. 8.

The massage was great if you like deep tissue massages. If you don't like deep tissue, you don't want to go. If you like the kind of massage where your body aches because it knows its been worked, you will definitely like this place. Signs posted that you must your underwear and they covered this as well as most body parts not being worked in a sheet. At the 50 minute mark of my 60 minute massage she'd done my whole back and had one leg to go when she started hitting me up for doing the 90 minute massage. I went along to see how it played out. Their were no complaints with regards to the massage at this point other than just less than half my body done in the time agreed to. I ponied up the extra money and she completed the back of the leg and had me flip over for the front. Again, no complaints on the massage. They use very little oil and wipe you off with a hot towel to remove the excess when complete. Room is equipped with standard massage table and cabinet for supplies tastefully decorated. Massage rates were 60 minutes for $60 and 90 minutes for $90. She was also quick to point out that they do accept tips when the massage was over.

Extras Rating. 0.

As with all things, your mileage may vary. There was some incidental contact that could be read either way as it could be part of any massage. I brushed my hand against her leg a few times and there was no pulling away but there was no encourgement either. She merely continued working as if it didn't happen which I took as a sign not interested. On the flip she was doing my front. The major muscles were done and she's doing light sensual strokes so I thought I'd push the envelope. Pulled Mr. Johnson out of my underwear and pulled her hand against it. She simply shook her head 'no' and turned her attention as far away from that area as possible to put an end to that line of conversation.

I've been told before that I look like a cop so maybe radar was on. Then again this could be a legitimate massage place.

Member773
01-23-13, 09:44
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-blonde-sensual-massage-with-smile-when-you-leave-43/11587369

Hi does anyone have any report on this one?

StronggggSilen
01-23-13, 15:25
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-blonde-sensual-massage-with-smile-when-you-leave-43/11587369

Hi does anyone have any report on this one?Yep. Saw her one Saturday afternoon at her place close to Polaris (in my dream of course). Her pics are her and recent enough that it is her. She was pretty quick to free the girls and they are impressive. Massage was weak followed by a quick flip, then it was HE time. Ended up in my dream finishing Russian style. Too late I discovered that for a few extra $ in addition to advertised rate, that BBBJ was available. Next dream!

Quadrider
01-23-13, 15:39
I didn't wait for any responses and decided to see fo myself. Two Chinese ladies working, cute but one was in her 30s the other in her mid to upper 40s. Both dressed in street clothes. The older lady did my massage, not much English, but she had an impressive looking rack. Since this is the first review I've seen on this place I'm going to be thorough.

Massage Rating. 8.

The massage was great if you like deep tissue massages. If you don't like deep tissue, you don't want to go. If you like the kind of massage where your body aches because it knows its been worked, you will definitely like this place. Signs posted that you must your underwear and they covered this as well as most body parts not being worked in a sheet. At the 50 minute mark of my 60 minute massage she'd done my whole back and had one leg to go when she started hitting me up for doing the 90 minute massage. I went along to see how it played out. Their were no complaints with regards to the massage at this point other than just less than half my body done in the time agreed to. I ponied up the extra money and she completed the back of the leg and had me flip over for the front. Again, no complaints on the massage. They use very little oil and wipe you off with a hot towel to remove the excess when complete. Room is equipped with standard massage table and cabinet for supplies tastefully decorated. Massage rates were 60 minutes for $60 and 90 minutes for $90. She was also quick to point out that they do accept tips when the massage was over.

Extras Rating. 0.

As with all things, your mileage may vary. There was some incidental contact that could be read either way as it could be part of any massage. I brushed my hand against her leg a few times and there was no pulling away but there was no encourgement either. She merely continued working as if it didn't happen which I took as a sign not interested. On the flip she was doing my front. The major muscles were done and she's doing light sensual strokes so I thought I'd push the envelope. Pulled Mr. Johnson out of my underwear and pulled her hand against it. She simply shook her head 'no' and turned her attention as far away from that area as possible to put an end to that line of conversation.

I've been told before that I look like a cop so maybe radar was on. Then again this could be a legitimate massage place.It is a shame we couldn't at least have one good AMP around for enjoyment.

StronggggSilen
01-24-13, 13:59
It is a shame we couldn't at least have one good AMP around for enjoyment.In my dream, I didn't bother with leaving on boxers or draping, but she draped me when she came in.

The older, shorter of the two gave very good massage, with me feeling legs.

After flip, when I moved her hand to me, she replaced her hand with mine and massaged around area while self service jo.

All in my dreams

StronggggSilen
01-25-13, 01:20
What was the damage $?I think it was $100 for 1/2 hour. But for $30 or $40 more, extra was available.

In my dream of course

Member #5260
01-25-13, 13:50
I think it was $100 for 1/2 hour. But for $30 or $40 more, extra was available.

In my dream of courseSeems pretty expensive, $100 for HE massage plus 30 to 40 more for BJ.

Cbusguy44
01-27-13, 15:15
http://columbus.craigslist.org/thp/3574102498.html

I think she looks cute as a button, but don't want to TOFTT.

DoctorPhil
01-28-13, 05:44
Hello,

She gives a no extra massage ONLY. Unless she's changed. I had alittle something something a few years back while she was looking for a SD / SB type thing don't know where her head is at today though. Picture is old though.

SeaBear
01-28-13, 08:02
It is a shame we couldn't at least have one good AMP around for enjoyment.I checked out this Oriental place on high street. Gents we have to maintain our standards. We should not have grandmmma masssages. One of the women is easilly on her 60's. If we keep financing such services that is what we will get.

Peace

The A Man
01-28-13, 19:00
Hello,

She gives a no extra massage ONLY. Unless she's changed. I had alittle something something a few years back while she was looking for a SD / SB type thing don't know where her head is at today though. Picture is old though.Yes, had the same experience although her massage was damn good. Felt like a million bucks afterward! Picture is quite a few years old.

Jamesman1231
01-29-13, 21:03
I am new to the area and trying to find a good massage person.

Has anyone heard anything about them?

Thanks!

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ready-to-relax-and-have-some-fun-20/10704271

Emiller2
01-30-13, 07:13

Has anyone heard anything about them? Thanks!

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ready-to-relax-and-have-some-fun-20/10704271Google their number and find a good review.

Em2

LittleToNoThin
01-30-13, 10:05

Has anyone heard anything about them? Thanks!

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ready-to-relax-and-have-some-fun-20/10704271Pretty good service and not bad service, they prefer the 4 hand option. Said they feel safer. Seems like menu might grow if you become a regular.

DannyBoy8307
01-31-13, 23:52
Does anyone have any info on this girl?

http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-very-own-personal-massage-tech-or-courtesan-24/12482496

BobRossX
02-04-13, 13:53
Has anyone seen her?

Columbus. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / want-to-melt-with-happiness-yummy-body-rub / 11508229

OtisC
02-05-13, 12:40
Has anyone seen her?

Columbus. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / want-to-melt-with-happiness-yummy-body-rub / 11508229Saw her when she advertised on CL. Soft body. OK rub. Nice BBBJ. Works out of nice house NW area.

StronggggSilen
02-05-13, 15:17
Has anyone seen her?

Columbus. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / want-to-melt-with-happiness-yummy-body-rub / 11508229Yeah.

She's in Dublin area and charges around $1.

She will get topless and down to panties but no touching down below.

She gives a decent massage and then a HE.

She offers prostate massage also but I wouldn't know about that!

The pics are accurate and current.

While YMMV, I think a pushed it about as far as it would go.

In my dreams of course.

So bottom line, if you like to be interactive, maybe someone else is better for you.

If you are a little on the sub side, she'd be perfect.

But no BJ aand no FS

LadyChani
02-07-13, 15:44
I feel a little bit odd posting here seeing as I'm a provider myself, haha.

I would like to go out for a "couple's massage" with my boyfriend. Does anybody know who we might be able to see for something like that?

Thanks you.

LadyChani
02-07-13, 16:30
I would like to go out for a "couple's massage" with my boyfriend. Can anybody tell me where we might be able to go for something of that nature?

Thank you.

SeaBear
02-19-13, 23:06
Folks. The good old days are gone forever. I TOFBOTT on this one. Nice massage. However the oriental culture is what it is. The bamboo wall are disgusting. No privacy. The boss is walking back and forth. The lady doing the massage is scared as hell of getting fired. Then there is a a 20 something Chinese male cashier who claims to know karate.

Bottom lone good massage, lousy ambiance, annoying boss.

Cobalt
02-20-13, 10:19
I would like to go out for a "couple's massage" with my boyfriend. Can anybody tell me where we might be able to go for something of that nature?

Thank you.I have had a couples massage at Penzones Salon & SPA. I think you can check out their web site for details.

HotLcndyt
02-27-13, 18:14
Will be in town for the Arnold classic this weekend and would like to sample one of the AMP's in town. From reading this board it doesn't look very promising for a happy ending but willing to try my luck since I have always had a good time even when reports say no happy ending available LOL. If one of these spas shows promise, I would like to know through PM only. Hoping maybe you all are just keeping some of them super UTR. If not at least let me know where I can at least get the best massage. Thanks

Dazhiba
02-27-13, 20:27
Will be in town for the Arnold classic this weekend and would like to sample one of the AMP's in town. From reading this board it doesn't look very promising for a happy ending but willing to try my luck since I have always had a good time even when reports say no happy ending available LOL. If one of these spas shows promise, I would like to know through PM only. Hoping maybe you all are just keeping some of them super UTR. If not at least let me know where I can at least get the best massage. ThanksHey if you get intel them PM me as well because I haven't found anything up there since Jade Spa closed down years ago. There are a few websites dedicated to this hobby but most get blocked if you mention them. There are a few hot asians on Eros though and you might try rubmaps. Happy hunting.

Minnanon
02-27-13, 20:56
Will be in town for the Arnold classic this weekend and would like to sample one of the AMP's in town.Maybe there are some UTR AMP places, or 'legit' places that are not so legit if you can say the magic words. But the visible ones in Columbus all shut down six or seven years ago.

Homebrewerguy
03-10-13, 16:27
I have a preference for highly sensual body rubs (not FS) from very curvy and dependable AA providers, but have a hard time determining what is available in the Columbus area. I have seen Khole a number of times and another BBW AA provider who does not seem to be around any more. Khole is a wonderful lady, smart, great time and very reliable. However, her incall location is a bit outside my comfort zone and last time, I found it difficult to relax during the session. So if anyone has any recommendations on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Rod Thk39
03-10-13, 16:39
I have a preference for highly sensual body rubs (not FS) from very curvy and dependable AA providers, but have a hard time determining what is available in the Columbus area. I have seen Khole a number of times and another BBW AA provider who does not seem to be around any more. Khole is a wonderful lady, smart, great time and very reliable. However, her incall location is a bit outside my comfort zone and last time, I found it difficult to relax during the session. So if anyone has any recommendations on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.BrewGuy,

I think you would like Christine, blonde, curvy and nice light touch massage. See my recent review in BP section. Her ad is in BP Body Rubs.

Dads Extra Fun
03-16-13, 03:13
Saw a posting for a massage place off of Wilson. Anyone hear anything about this place?

Hot N Cold
03-16-13, 08:23
I have a preference for highly sensual body rubs (not FS) from very curvy and dependable AA providers, but have a hard time determining what is available in the Columbus area. I have seen Khole a number of times and another BBW AA provider who does not seem to be around any more. Khole is a wonderful lady, smart, great time and very reliable. However, her incall location is a bit outside my comfort zone and last time, I found it difficult to relax during the session. So if anyone has any recommendations on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.Ayana should be the lady you shud meet. She's on BP. I have added a review as well.

Homebrewerguy
03-17-13, 11:42
Ayana should be the lady you shud meet. She's on BP. I have added a review as well.Thanks for the post and I saw your review under BP Advertisers. At $.5 She sounds a bit pricey for what is provided.

Hot N Cold
03-17-13, 21:46
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-ashely-is-beautiful-and-you-will-leave-happy-25/9738316

Any info on this Ad? I have been trying to contact here for couple of weeks, but no response. I see her ad daily.

This is the only ad with $$ for nuru. I haven't tried it yet, hence want minimal damage.

PM / or post here if you have any info. Also share info on genuine nuru massage providers.

Thanks

SeaBear
03-18-13, 07:03
Saw a posting for a massage place off of Wilson. Anyone hear anything about this place?Hey I checked this place a couple times. Both times a 60 year old Chinese woman wanted to give me a massage for 80. She looked older than my grandmother. Not my cup of tea.

Member #4415
03-18-13, 10:09
http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-ashely-is-beautiful-and-you-will-leave-happy-25/9738316

Any info on this Ad? I have been trying to contact here for couple of weeks, but no response. I see her ad daily.

This is the only ad with $$ for nuru. I haven't tried it yet, hence want minimal damage.

PM / or post here if you have any info. Also share info on genuine nuru massage providers.

ThanksPretty sure that's fake. That last pic is from a porn scene, not sure which one.

http://xhamster.com/search.php?q=nuru

SeaBear
03-18-13, 22:04
http://columbus.backpage.com/bodyrubs/hello-ashely-is-beautiful-and-you-will-leave-happy-25/9738316

any info on this ad? I have been trying to contact here for couple of weeks, but no response. I see her ad daily.

Pm / or post here if you have any info. Also share info on genuine nuru massage providers.

ThanksHey,

this has rip off written all over it.

JustHereNow
03-19-13, 02:57
Hey I checked this place a couple times. Both times a 60 year old Chinese woman wanted to give me a massage for 80. She looked older than my grandmother. Not my cup of tea.I tried it, no extras, draping required.

Shawn Petzel
03-19-13, 09:00
Hey I checked this place a couple times. Both times a 60 year old Chinese woman wanted to give me a massage for 80. She looked older than my grandmother. Not my cup of tea.More like 80 yr old

DaddiCumInside
03-19-13, 09:07
Hey I checked this place a couple times. Both times a 60 year old Chinese woman wanted to give me a massage for 80. She looked older than my grandmother. Not my cup of tea.Were is she?

Hot N Cold
03-20-13, 18:10
Hey,

This has rip off written all over it.I did notice that pix were TGTBT. But wanted to TOFTT on this one. No response when called. Wanted to try here. Looks like no body really knows about this ad.

Cobalt
03-20-13, 19:43
Hey,

This has rip off written all over it.Per a recent review on anoThER site: "I had been watching Ashely's add for a few month now and she did seen to be to good to be true, however I finally called after reading a review on her. She was very sweet to talk to and accepted couples. She is as attractive as her photos. I know she offers different services however we booked a quick half hour session as I can say we both left happy! Non VIPs well worth it!"

OralRobert43
03-21-13, 13:42
Per a recent review on anoThER site: "I had been watching Ashely's add for a few month now and she did seen to be to good to be true, however I finally called after reading a review on her. She was very sweet to talk to and accepted couples. She is as attractive as her photos. I know she offers different services however we booked a quick half hour session as I can say we both left happy! Non VIPs well worth it!"I have seen her also. She is nice enough, very talkative, but overall session is rushed. Lackluster back rub with HE. Paid for an hour and out in 20 minutes. Would not drop $$ for a Nuru. She has a nice body with bolt ons.

Hot N Cold
03-22-13, 01:59
I have seen her also. She is nice enough, very talkative, but overall session is rushed. Lackluster back rub with HE. Paid for an hour and out in 20 minutes. Would not drop $$ for a Nuru. She has a nice body with bolt ons.Thanks for all the reviews on Ashley. To summarize, she looks good in person but her massage skills are not great and she rushes on her appointment. Am glad she did not pick my call.

Thanks again folks.

BoredInCBus
03-24-13, 18:21
Thanks for all the reviews on Ashley. To summarize, she looks good in person but her massage skills are not great and she rushes on her appointment. Am glad she did not pick my call.

Thanks again folks.I agree with this. I saw Ashley last summer, great looking girl and very sweet to talk to. I did pay for an hour and was done in about 20. Did not repeat because of her skills, but a good body and great pair.

Dads Extra Fun
03-31-13, 11:49
I decided to give this place a try figuring the worst I'd get is the knots out of my shoulders from a day of stress. This place is located in the old Wilson Road shopping center on South Blvd that runs through the complex in the very back corner near the tracks. Two doors, public door then a locked door with a buzzer. Prices are high. 60 for hh. 80 for hr. Inside is a series of rooms with no doors, only curtains where the massage tables are setup. No table shower but the they do have a tanning booth hence the name, Tanning and Asian Massage.

Met by Sue. I estimated she was in her 50s but she said she'd been in the US for 27 years. So depending on her age when coming here, that could put her in the 40s with a lot of mileage on her or maybe late 50s. She was probably a sweet Korean flower 27 years ago. Now she looks like she should be running an Asian market or something. She's not hideous and has a cuteness about her but not of the AMP quality used to. She's dressed casual in a pants and shirt outfit. Took this as a sign of nothing going to happen as this would have been to hard to get on and off if more was offered.

Massage was ok. I took the hour one to see what would happen. Don't waste your money, went over the same areas of my back 5 times before finally flipping me over so that I couldn't claim I didn't get the full hour worth. She places a folded towel over you butt and adjusts it if it gets knocked askew but never touches inappropriately. Finally flipped me onto my back. Places the towell over my groin and does some light rubbing on my legs and I'm thinking "ok, here comes the quick end to get me out of here". During the whole time she was friendly and talking. Found I'd been the only customer all day. So I'm thinking here comes the brush off when she starts to play with the hair on my chest and commenting on it and me then lifts the towell and askes 'is it sleepy? '. I'm half raised to attention just by the action of the massage and she starts to giggle and indicates that I can play with it. Instead I take her hand and put it down there and tell her to. She starts to pull back laughing but I keep her hand their and she takes the cue its ok and starts talking to it. She doesn't shrink back as I start to feel her up. I ask if anything else is available and she says no but continues to working the cock and doesn't shrink as my fingers explore through her clothes. She never took anything off and never pulled away. After things popped she cleaned me help and helped me dress and invited me back anytime. She never mentioned additional money but I tipped her 20 as I left.

Will I repeat? Maybe for the half hour if its a decent massage with an ending like that. Would I have done her if she'd offered, sure. She may not have been a sweet young thing but then neither am I and sometimes a someone with a bit of experience has some big benefits and she's still better looking than my wife. Certainly not going to be to be to everyone's tastes. YMMV.

JustHereNow
03-31-13, 12:55
Either the extra is only offered on the hour massage or its a YMMV type establishment. I was there a week or so ago and it was massage only, I asked after we were about done if "he" gets a massage and she said "noooooooooooooo" and stepped back. May have to try an hour sometime.

I decided to give this place a try figuring the worst I'd get is the knots out of my shoulders from a day of stress. This place is located in the old Wilson Road shopping center on South Blvd that runs through the complex in the very back corner near the tracks. Two doors, public door then a locked door with a buzzer. Prices are high. 60 for hh. 80 for hr. Inside is a series of rooms with no doors, only curtains where the massage tables are setup. No table shower but the they do have a tanning booth hence the name, Tanning and Asian Massage.

Met by Sue. I estimated she was in her 50s but she said she'd been in the US for 27 years. So depending on her age when coming here, that could put her in the 40s with a lot of mileage on her or maybe late 50s. She was probably a sweet Korean flower 27 years ago. Now she looks like she should be running an Asian market or something. She's not hideous and has a cuteness about her but not of the AMP quality used to. She's dressed casual in a pants and shirt outfit. Took this as a sign of nothing going to happen as this would have been to hard to get on and off if more was offered.

Massage was ok. I took the hour one to see what would happen. Don't waste your money, went over the same areas of my back 5 times before finally flipping me over so that I couldn't claim I didn't get the full hour worth. She places a folded towel over you butt and adjusts it if it gets knocked askew but never touches inappropriately. Finally flipped me onto my back. Places the towell over my groin and does some light rubbing on my legs and I'm thinking "ok, here comes the quick end to get me out of here". During the whole time she was friendly and talking. Found I'd been the only customer all day. So I'm thinking here comes the brush off when she starts to play with the hair on my chest and commenting on it and me then lifts the towell and askes 'is it sleepy? '. I'm half raised to attention just by the action of the massage and she starts to giggle and indicates that I can play with it. Instead I take her hand and put it down there and tell her to. She starts to pull back laughing but I keep her hand their and she takes the cue its ok and starts talking to it. She doesn't shrink back as I start to feel her up. I ask if anything else is available and she says no but continues to working the cock and doesn't shrink as my fingers explore through her clothes. She never took anything off and never pulled away. After things popped she cleaned me help and helped me dress and invited me back anytime. She never mentioned additional money but I tipped her 20 as I left.

Will I repeat? Maybe for the half hour if its a decent massage with an ending like that. Would I have done her if she'd offered, sure. She may not have been a sweet young thing but then neither am I and sometimes a someone with a bit of experience has some big benefits and she's still better looking than my wife. Certainly not going to be to be to everyone's tastes. YMMV.

Dads Extra Fun
04-01-13, 20:34
Either the extra is only offered on the hour massage or its a YMMV type establishment. I was there a week or so ago and it was massage only, I asked after we were about done if "he" gets a massage and she said "noooooooooooooo" and stepped back. May have to try an hour sometime.It's hard to tell with these places. The slightest miscue whether a look or a question can put them off. Who knows? I'd love to say it was my dazzling charm but I know better! Good luck next time.

JustHereNow
04-02-13, 02:36
It's hard to tell with these places. The slightest miscue whether a look or a question can put them off. Who knows? I'd love to say it was my dazzling charm but I know better! Good luck next time.Went today and the meds was not great but she kept brushing the boys so on the flip she said time is almost up, grabbed my hand and asked if it was ok to give me a happy ending, of course I said yes, she insisted on being quiet and did the deed.

WhatAStar
04-02-13, 22:02
Went today and the meds was not great but she kept brushing the boys so on the flip she said time is almost up, grabbed my hand and asked if it was ok to give me a happy ending, of course I said yes, she insisted on being quiet and did the deed.Confirmed.

My Experience was very similar ring the door bell enter and ask for the hour massage. Decent massage, even popped my neck. As we neared the end of the session she told me she was done and ran her hand up my thigh and asked if it was OK. Said her name was sunshine. Sunshine was definitely well into her 50s but let the hands wonder the entire time even under her pants where she was very wet. She was pretty enthusiastic and had a good personality but I would not repeat again due to age.

Tippy1182
04-23-13, 11:50
Anyone know anything about her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-relaxing-warm-sensual-massage-34/3014756

Novgent
04-24-13, 10:57
Anyone know anything about her?

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-relaxing-warm-sensual-massage-34/3014756Yes, I've seen her several times over the past few years. She is VERY intelligent and has a nice international twist to her. Very sexy and sensuous during her massage session. She is not necessarily FS, but you won't mind. Believe me! (Be prepared to have a little verification before meeting, she is very selective too!).

Hope this helps! (And yes, this is my very first post after several years of viewing this site and following Sully!)

Cobalt
05-06-13, 09:42
Thought I would give this new place a try. I was hoping it would be a copy of the old Lily's spa that was on 161 a few years ago that was a blast. Unfortunately nothing more than a massage was offered to me on this 1st visit. I started off with a 30 minute session for $30. That was a backside massage only. I thought if I extended my time to an hour, ($60), maybe more would happen on the front side massage. The women was probably around 50, average looks, she had a nice shape, but didn't say more than a few words in broken English. She keeps your mid-section covered with a towel. When I moved the towel a bit hoping to encourage her a little, she just moved it back and smiled. I will say it was a good massage. Maybe if you are a repeat customer, the situation could be different.

SeaBear
05-13-13, 07:09
Thought I would give this new place a try. I was hoping it would be a copy of the old Lily's spa that was on 161 a few years ago that was a blast. Unfortunately nothing more than a massage was offered to me on this 1st visit. I started off with a 30 minute session for $30. That was a backside massage only. I thought if I extended my time to an hour, ($60), maybe more would happen on the front side massage. The women was probably around 50, average looks, she had a nice shape, but didn't say more than a few words in broken English. She keeps your mid-section covered with a towel. When I moved the towel a bit hoping to encourage her a little, she just moved it back and smiled. I will say it was a good massage. Maybe if you are a repeat customer, the situation could be different.I have perused several of the pop-up chi-com massage parlors around town, north-south, east. West. They will tease you, suck up your money and you leave disappointed. They are all owned by the same owner. Married to a white girl. Go figure. Lets stick together an boycott these rip off.

Mebonem
05-28-13, 11:08
Confirmed.

My Experience was very similar ring the door bell enter and ask for the hour massage. Decent massage, even popped my neck. As we neared the end of the session she told me she was done and ran her hand up my thigh and asked if it was OK. Said her name was sunshine. Sunshine was definitely well into her 50s but let the hands wonder the entire time even under her pants where she was very wet. She was pretty enthusiastic and had a good personality but I would not repeat again due to age.My friend went, same deal, he said nice massage, shower, the HE from older oriental. Nothing special, but not bad either.

DiggityDog9
05-28-13, 15:33
Thanks for all the reviews on Ashley. To summarize, she looks good in person but her massage skills are not great and she rushes on her appointment. Am glad she did not pick my call.

Thanks again folks.I think she also was advertising for foot fetish stuff until a month or two ago. Never went to see her but the reviews were subpar at best.

WjgJoe
05-28-13, 16:12
I agree wholeheartedly. Khloe is a real sweet and intelligent lady. I have seen her a few times and have stayed with the shorter (35-40 min) $85 session. Another nice thing about her is she is organized and dependable. Always returns call and is great about scheduling.Http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kholethe-defining-factor-in-whether-ure-going-2-have-a-good-dayor-a-great-da-new-monda-post-26/10114436

Haven't seen a post on this massage provider Khloe in a long time. She has an add on BP occasionally. Pics are not totally accurate but a super nice rubenesque with huge real boobs. A warm and pleasing person who will make you feel very welcome in her North incall. She does a fantastic massage and will definately make you very happy but not GFE or full service. Did the early bird special and she was not a clock watcher and I had a nice shower to clean up after. If you like a great massage and want to leave very satisified she a good bargain. Enjoy and be safe.

Orabj
05-30-13, 01:28
Http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kholethe-defining-factor-in-whether-ure-going-2-have-a-good-dayor-a-great-da-new-monda-post-26/10114436

Haven't seen a post on this massage provider Khloe in a long time. She has an add on BP occasionally. Pics are not totally accurate but a super nice rubenesque with huge real boobs. A warm and pleasing person who will make you feel very welcome in her North incall. She does a fantastic massage and will definately make you very happy but not GFE or full service. Did the early bird special and she was not a clock watcher and I had a nice shower to clean up after. If you like a great massage and want to leave very satisified she a good bargain. Enjoy and be safe.I can confirm the above. A friend of mine said that he saw Khloe a month or so ago for the early bird special and she provided a great time. Very relaxed environment and she's got a peach of a personality.

Great Out Doors
05-30-13, 08:15
I can confirm the above. A friend of mine said that he saw Khloe a month or so ago for the early bird special and she provided a great time. Very relaxed environment and she's got a peach of a personality.Are you fellas talking about ebony bbw "Khole" or somebody else "Khloe"? Because I've been trying to set up an appointment with Khole for weeks and I must be on punishment or something. No pick up, no call back, and calls always go to "The Mailbox is Full" *click*

I guess I should get a new monger phone to see if the results are any different. Not a big deal though, I found myself a girlfriend to make those trips through Columbus cheaper and more fun.

Duke66
05-30-13, 23:30
Drove by there, but there were some people lingering around the parking lot. I didn't feel comfortable parking my car there at the time. So I left. The outside looked pretty scuzzy. How was the inside? Also, how much was it?

Homebrewerguy
06-01-13, 09:09
Are you fellas talking about ebony bbw "Khole" or somebody else "Khloe"? Because I've been trying to set up an appointment with Khole for weeks and I must be on punishment or something. No pick up, no call back, and calls always go to "The Mailbox is Full" *click*

I guess I should get a new monger phone to see if the results are any different. Not a big deal though, I found myself a girlfriend to make those trips through Columbus cheaper and more fun.My post that was referenced was about Khole, the ebony bbw. Have not seen her in several months. I just could not get comfortable with her SE Columbus incall location, but I may need to contact her again as it appears that she may have a new place. She is a sweetheart.

NiceAndLoyal
06-06-13, 02:02
Just looking for a good AMP in the 614. Please PM me. Or hell throw it up on here, idc. Whatever puts wind in your sail.

SardonicOne
06-08-13, 13:17
Just looking for a good AMP in the 614. Please PM me. Or hell throw it up on here, idc. Whatever puts wind in your sail.Would have been better off asking this a few years ago before LE cracked down and closed them all down.

There is one over west side of town, just scroll down a few posts. She seems rather timid and YMMV. She's also older, so it might not be your cup of tea.

TruckenFool
06-11-13, 21:09
What a Waste of $$$ the owner tells you drapping optional it was 110 for a Piss Poor Massage and didn't get within a Mile of the Boys.

BobRossX
06-12-13, 00:28
Looking to get a massage and debating between seeing either Irina or Jenna Lynn, has anyone seen both? Preference?

StronggggSilen
06-12-13, 06:46
Looking to get a massage and debating between seeing either Irina or Jenna Lynn, has anyone seen both? Preference?Hands down its Jenna!

JustHereNow
06-12-13, 09:36
Looking to get a massage and debating between seeing either Irina or Jenna Lynn, has anyone seen both? Preference?Irina gives a decent massage but the happy ending is the best out there. Body wise not attractive but her hands are addictive.

NuckinFutz
06-13-13, 11:31
Looking to get a massage and debating between seeing either Irina or Jenna Lynn, has anyone seen both? Preference?But Irina means is when she says she will make you feel like a King. I am a repeater with her.

PillowTalk69
06-15-13, 15:43
Massage Looks hot and if she has nice massage menu am interested. Puntang Man

JustHereNow
06-15-13, 17:06
Massage Looks hot and if she has nice massage menu am interested. Puntang ManShe has been reciting the backpage section. She finishes by hand, nothing spectacular but nice studio and a quick massage, lots of talking and is a bbw. (on the smaller side of bbw)

PillowTalk69
06-16-13, 13:10
She has been reciting the backpage section. She finishes by hand, nothing spectacular but nice studio and a quick massage, lots of talking and is a bbw. (on the smaller side of bbw)But HE is not what I am looking for BBW's are fine. Also looking for info on a redhead named Andrea 36 year old may be an escort or masseuse / body rub lady Thanks for the feedback Much appreciated. PTMan

StronggggSilen
06-18-13, 07:44
She has a little chair like thing over to the side of the room. Move from the table to the chair and come prepared and she; ; do you. Of course YMMV.

But HE is not what I am looking for BBW's are fine. Also looking for info on a redhead named Andrea 36 year old may be an escort or masseuse / body rub lady Thanks for the feedback Much appreciated. PTMan

Ohiobigdaddy
06-25-13, 10:50
Had a dream the other day that I visited a lovely latina lady just off south high. Called on short notice and Samantha was available so I headed right over. She gives the best legit massage. On the flip she paid special attention to the rather tense muscle I needed relief for. Nice lady, heavy accent, but very happy when I left.

TruckenFool
06-28-13, 15:36
Had a dream the other day that I visited a lovely latina lady just off south high. Called on short notice and Samantha was available so I headed right over. She gives the best legit massage. On the flip she paid special attention to the rather tense muscle I needed relief for. Nice lady, heavy accent, but very happy when I left.Did you notice how big her Adams Apple was?

Homebrewerguy
06-28-13, 16:14
I am a body rub type guy. I have had contact with a few over the last couple of years; Khole, Daja, Taye, Charlee. And all good in different ways. However, they are either missing in action or I just need some variety. Is it just me or is there a staleness with the BP body rub page? Or the new ads just do not seem trustworthy? Just wondering what other posters think. Thanks.

Davepi2
06-28-13, 16:53
Had a dream the other day that I visited a lovely latina lady just off south high. Called on short notice and Samantha was available so I headed right over. She gives the best legit massage. On the flip she paid special attention to the rather tense muscle I needed relief for. Nice lady, heavy accent, but very happy when I left.I have seen Samantha also and I concur. A very enjoyable time with much attention paid to special places.

Davepi2
06-28-13, 17:06

http://columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/night-sessions-means-night-specials-kris-41/11811597Saw kris this week and had a very good massage. Great BBBJ to end. Will definetley see her again.

TruckenFool
06-28-13, 18:04
I am a body rub type guy. I have had contact with a few over the last couple of years; Khole, Daja, Taye, Charlee. And all good in different ways. However, they are either missing in action or I just need some variety. Is it just me or is there a staleness with the BP body rub page? Or the new ads just do not seem trustworthy? Just wondering what other posters think. Thanks.Taye was GREAT but I have not seen Her Ads for a Long Time.

Homebrewerguy
06-29-13, 12:00
Taye was GREAT but I have not seen Her Ads for a Long Time.Yeah Taye provided a great massage. She is trained in the art and knows what she is doing. I had numerous appointments with her and it was a very consistently good product. You knew what you were getting each time and the value was good.

PsHappy
06-29-13, 21:59
Saw kris this week and had a very good massage. Great BBBJ to end. Will definetley see her again.I've seen Kris as well. On the heavy side but definitely skilled with her hands and great bbbjtcws. Can make you feel relaxed, good conversation, and worth a visit.

Homebrewerguy
06-30-13, 15:29
After my BP rant, I was wondering if anyone had any information on Monique who only periodically advertises on BP? I have searched for any reports and found nothing, although I know she has been around for awhile. She is quite pricey for what she advertises on her site, so I was wondering if her services are commensurate with with she charges? Thanks.

http://www.sensualmassagehaven.com/mobile/index.html#mp2

Rod Thk39
07-03-13, 21:00
So the BP girls I see are hot and good / great almost every time. Satisfying and relaxing surely.

Nonetheless I miss Cols AMPs, Oasis was fav. Young, submissive Korean babe every time! Not sure if CMH MP forum is the place to ask.

Want to do 2-3 day AMP romp in midwest city up to 340 mi from home. Indy, Detroit or MPs in small cities to west, Pittsburgh area, Cleve all in mix.

Don't know which route to take for best result, anyone? Toledo maybe as I've read of Pepsi from Miko at one up there and she was a blast, one of my best AMP GF ever. Of course I went to Springfield a year after capital city closed down, so timing makes my evaluation of Pepsi somewhat suspect.

I welcome suggestions from those knowing the landscape.

Rod

JustHereNow
07-04-13, 04:42
So the BP girls I see are hot and good / great almost every time. Satisfying and relaxing surely.

Nonetheless I miss Cols AMPs, Oasis was fav. Young, submissive Korean babe every time! Not sure if CMH MP forum is the place to ask.

Want to do 2-3 day AMP romp in midwest city up to 340 mi from home. Indy, Detroit or MPs in small cities to west, Pittsburgh area, Cleve all in mix.

Don't know which route to take for best result, anyone? Toledo maybe as I've read of Pepsi from Miko at one up there and she was a blast, one of my best AMP GF ever. Of course I went to Springfield a year after capital city closed down, so timing makes my evaluation of Pepsi somewhat suspect.

RodColumbus has some springing up but the most you will get is a HJ, and from my experience with these ones are they won't go that far unless you become a regular. A west side one I visit would not even tease and wanted draped until my second time going, then I had to talk the talk to get the happy ending, but after that it's just normal.

Whoah28
07-04-13, 08:36
Rod, Check out Cleveland and Warren section.

Member #5260
07-04-13, 10:00
Tiger Spa in Warren. 76 Spa in Youngstown, Kyoto in Pitt and up in Lansing is the legendary Mikki. I have not seen, but all the reviews are that she is the best ever, attacks every cock like it is the last she will ever see. Read the Lansing forum, you will see. Oriental Spa in Barboursville WV can be good depending upon staff. About 2. 75 hours away from Columbus. All these places are within your 340 mile range.

Make sure you write a nice column when you get back.

SAM7032
07-05-13, 11:17

RodTry Jackson, MI. 6 Spas: Tokyo, Lucky and Oriental are all good. I like Lucky the best. Shepherdsville, KY also has two good Spas. There is one in Sandusky that is supposed to be good. If you're willing to go to Lansing, Happy in Battlecreek is good too.

Waltwhitsam
07-08-13, 08:40
I've been driving by this place called A1 massage on Sinclair. Never noticed until recently because its so remote. Any body know details on the place?

Chris H
07-08-13, 13:51
I've been driving by this place called A1 massage on Sinclair. Never noticed until recently because its so remote. Any body know details on the place?Horrible, waste of money and time.