PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69

GodMann
03-01-18, 19:23
Who wants to TOFTT? http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-606-0101/59347172.LOL no way!

Quadrider
03-02-18, 11:19
LOL no way!No way in hell, not even sure if female.

TBobber
03-02-18, 16:38
No way in hell, not even sure if female.I remember seeing "her" advertise the week of the Arnold in the past. Something about "her" liking to wrestle her prey into submission or some such. Just think, somebody out there is paying for it. LOL.

Curtman
03-03-18, 00:00
Thanks everyone for your heads up regarding these two. I actually held off on the meeting not feeling 100% about it. I'm more cautious than most. I also checked out Rachel's FB (thanks to jizman) and definitely a weird bunch. Also looks like Staci's BP pics are from a better day because she doesn't look that good on social media! This is a shame. Definitely pushes me further in the GPS zone!!For what its worth. There are a lot of mixed reviews on Staci. YMMV. I personally like to play safe. In my dreams of Staci she clearly is not GFE. However she looks exactly like her pics in the white lingerie. I've never come across muscle man or any other person on the premises. I do find it strange that all three have the last name. And to me the ladies look related. Though I've never dreamed of Rachel her posted pics makes her look a little too thin for me. But that's just me. If you're not into covers look for another. There's a dream or nightmare tailored for everyone. At the end of the day the pickings are not okay. The talent sucks for those of us with limited bucks.

CbusPounder
03-03-18, 00:04
I am wanting to hook up with a Latina woman over 30, preferably over 35. Anybody know of any good ones?

LineBacker II
03-03-18, 10:22
Can anyone give any feedback on her? Searched her name and nothing can up.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experiance-the-experiance/59067577Feedback. Sure thing. Stay away.

FuddyGene
03-03-18, 16:56
Saw a bad review. But wanted a massage and already tried Cosy (DO NOT GO) and the other one was an hour wait. Studio 9 was running a special -$10 off 4-hand. Bad review withstanding, I thought it would be alright for at least a massage. There was two girls working, a tall one and a shorter one. Both were hot and built great. They took me in and started working. My best guess is the bad review came from a monger who had the tall one, she talked the whole time and was VERY LAZY in her massage. The shorter one worked out all the kinks and histoedbher butt off.

On the flip, they worked about 15 minutes and the door bell rang, shorter one went and answered the door and taller one said all done. I said- you haven't finished. And pulled the towel up. She shook her Head and said "you do". I said no. You do! The shorter one came back in at that time and smiled and started right in. Shorter one let my hands roam, UTC taller one pulled away. Left a tip with the shorter one and the taller one took half. I just left.

So the moral of the story, the taller one is hotter, but lazy, you'll enjoy the shorter one.

And an FYI. Cosy is a one and done for me.

ColsBigD
03-04-18, 06:00
I understand I am new and its not great to ask questions without posting or going through searches. So I apologize. I would really like to schedule with these 2. I can't really find much on them. Anyone been to see them? Thanks for info.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-both-dyed-our-hair-come-see-4-hands-cum-see-us-well-make-you-feel-amazing/56134747I saw the older one probably 10 years ago in a apartment complex off Morse and Chesford area. I saw the mom 2-3 times as she was a pretty darn good lay and at the time she was around 38-40 yrs old. She told me her name was Sherrie and where she was from which checks out to her FB. At first I didn't recognize Sherrie as she's aged quite a bit but a few of her FB pics are from 2010 which is close to the time I saw her around 2007-2008. I remember why I went back 2-3 times because she would let me go bb, she would let me pound her as hard as I wanted and she was great at cowgirl, LOL. Sherrie has got to be close to 50 now. I'm almost positive they are mother and daughter as they both worked out of the same incall when I saw Sherrie ID.

Sir LanceLicksalot
03-04-18, 11:46
Why pay $240 for VIP, when you can do 5 x $40 for 10 dances?

Just offer them $180 for an one woman hour of GFE and I am sure one or both of them would agree.

(

I saw the older one probably 10 years ago in a apartment complex off Morse and Chesford area. I saw the mom 2-3 times as she was a pretty darn good lay and at the time she was around 38-40 yrs old. She told me her name was Sherrie and where she was from which checks out to her FB. At first I didn't recognize Sherrie as she's aged quite a bit but a few of her FB pics are from 2010 which is close to the time I saw her around 2007-2008. I remember why I went back 2-3 times because she would let me go bb, she would let me pound her as hard as I wanted and she was great at cowgirl, LOL. Sherrie has got to be close to 50 now. I'm almost positive they are mother and daughter as they both worked out of the same incall when I saw Sherrie ID..

ForEvrAlone
03-04-18, 17:57
I would like to get the consensus of some of my fellow mongers who have been doing this for a while like I have. I had an awesome regular and we had a special rate of. 60 a visit. It was a q. V. Rate but I always stayed at least an hour just hanging out and chatting. I really thought we built a good connection. She said she would give me the special rate if I agreed to see her twice a month. No problem there! She started touring different cities and hasn't been around much. She just came home and I saw her post she was back. So I contacted her about wanting to meet. She says sure $$ an hour. Um, I ask about our rate and she says no less than $. I asked what happened to the rate and she says no less than $ again. So now it's $$ a month instead of the other rate.

I get it's a good business for her and she gets the $$ while touring but no way in hell would I do that much even just to meet her for the first time she just doesn't look that good.

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?

WtfRyou
03-04-18, 18:09
I would like to get the consensus of some of my fellow mongers who have been doing this for a while like I have. I had an awesome regular and we had a special rate of. 60 a visit. It was a q. V. Rate but I always stayed at least an hour just hanging out and chatting. I really thought we built a good connection. She said she would give me the special rate if I agreed to see her twice a month. No problem there! She started touring different cities and hasn't been around much. She just came home and I saw her post she was back. So I contacted her about wanting to meet. She says sure $$ an hour. Um, I ask about our rate and she says no less than $. I asked what happened to the rate and she says no less than $ again. So now it's $$ a month instead of the other rate.

I get it's a good business for her and she gets the $$ while touring but no way in hell would I do that much even just to meet her for the first time she just doesn't look that good.

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?No sense settling for spam when you're paying for filet mignon.

Sir LanceLicksalot
03-04-18, 19:12
It's her right to raise her rate. But, a good provider would grandfather you for a period of time. That could be just once or for the next month or maybe the next couple of months.

You probably thought you had a special relationship with her, but now you know you didn't.

Her raising her rates is no different than a gas station juggling their prices. If you need gas you pay the new price. If you just want gas you can drive around and look for a cheaper pump.

Just like her right to raise her rate it is your right to spend your money elsewhere.

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?

Twisted36
03-04-18, 19:18

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?I wouldn't cut bait, but I also wouldn't see her as often. She obviously doesn't need your business as much as she once did. This has happened to me once before and it simply ended with me not seeing her as much and now, not at all. This terrible environment is leading the good ones to be so busy that they can be selective.

Traveler Two
03-04-18, 20:34

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?Go see her once. Then wait for her to hit you up looking to meet again. Then see if the real deal comes back again.

TBobber
03-04-18, 21:45

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?A raise is one thing. Going from 60 to 200? That's basically her bending you over and slamming it to you with a 14 inch strap on and no lube.

Don't you dare go see her. Don't even text her again. If she texts you, be polite but let her know you were happy at 60 twice a week, so you found a few others willing to work with you at that rate.

In the meantime, find a few regs / utr's willing to work with you.

Hooter12
03-04-18, 22:34

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?Over the years I've had two try to raise the rates significantly with me. One is gone and the other is still quite active and literally doubled her rate with me. I refused on both and one backed way off and the one still active is sticking to her guns, claiming what she gets from other mongers, even though she and I have known each other for years. So I've cut her loose and she seems to be ok with it. Its my advice you just cut bait. Plenty of others out there.

FolkArt
03-05-18, 00:10
I've had a few girls grandfather me in. Especially if I wrote a rave review that helped them earn 1000's of dollars of solid business. Over the years, I've had a few regulars try to raise the rates. I told them no dice. If they prefer the unknown of strange mongers to the guarantee of a good regular, let her leave. Most of these girls have terrible business sense, but many are relatively loyal. If I meet one that isn't, I cut her loose.

Bazinga24
03-05-18, 01:32
Looking for info or reviews on Audriana:

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-373-4046/59390692

http://independent.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26077527/

Or Riley:

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-568-6225/59524372

https://independent.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/25940733/

I believe I've seen them both on BP before but I can't find any good info or reviews on them with Google.

Postal12
03-05-18, 08:30
Who wants to TOFTT? http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-606-0101/59347172.Looks like CPD has a sense of humor.

If you look up today's indictments on the FCMC page this "lady" got picked up at a hotel on Olentangy over the weekend LOL.

Pat49
03-05-18, 18:08
What ever happened to the Samantha girl who advertised in I believe Bexley? Does anyone know if she left the business or was a user an OD'ed. Anyway please if any knows let me know.

GodMann
03-06-18, 05:02

So, fellow mongers what would you do? Cut bait or pony up?Its odd that she wouldn't grandfather you in. I would move on to someone cheaper. Plenty of other options out there.

DadSucks03
03-06-18, 10:35
What ever happened to the Samantha girl who advertised in I believe Bexley? Does anyone know if she left the business or was a user an OD'ed. Anyway please if any knows let me know.In rehab doing very well.

ForEvrAlone
03-07-18, 00:20
I'd like to thank my fellow mongers for the similar stories and advice. I ceased all contact with her.

Back to the drawing board.

WhoDeyBuckeye
03-07-18, 11:39
Looks like CPD has a sense of humor.

If you look up today's indictments on the FCMC page this "lady" got picked up at a hotel on Olentangy over the weekend LOL.Perhaps the funniest ad I've seen in a long time. "She" looks like "she" would've had better luck over at the Arnold instead of advertising on BP.

AnotherBaadBoy
03-07-18, 17:12
Hey fellow hobbyists made a run down from the northern shore and thought I'd escape some of the NE Ohio weather but nope. You have some much better pickings here thankfully but before I sample wanted to reach out for some info:

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-996-3848/56949952

Or.

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-424-9426/59080672

Hope to have some sweet dreams but up our way uncle LEO has been wearing out the welcome mat and the family is getting tired of him and can't get any sleep. Any help is appreciated.

FolkArt
03-07-18, 17:58
Hey fellow hobbyists made a run down from the northern shore and thought I'd escape some of the NE Ohio weather but nope. You have some much better pickings here thankfully but before I sample wanted to reach out for some info:

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-996-3848/56949952

Or.

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-424-9426/59080672

Hope to have some sweet dreams but up our way uncle LEO has been wearing out the welcome mat and the family is getting tired of him and can't get any sleep. Any help is appreciated.ABB, welcome to the Capital City. Yes, the pics are nice but they're fake. Both links are well known for being rip offs. As you note, lots of other stellar providers in Central Ohio.

AnotherBaadBoy
03-07-18, 18:13
ABB, welcome to the Capital City. Yes, the pics are nice but they're fake. Both links are well known for being rip offs. As you note, lots of other stellar providers in Central Ohio.Roger that, gratitude for the info. Surfed EB and this hobby is getting to be too demanding especially when trekking away from home base. Going to have to cut this trip short I guess, no time for extensive research and older hobbyists I knew have moved along or quit LOL. Play safe all. To the bar!

ChazU812
03-08-18, 00:25
Wow. Who wants to take a "DIP" in this?? Not me. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-657-5495/53605752.

TBobber
03-08-18, 02:25
Wow. Who wants to take a "DIP" in this?? Not me. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-657-5495/53605752.Not even with holding a rope tied to a board, strapped to my ass to pull me out if I fell in and you paying me 5 K. For 10 K, maybe. LOL, but you better have a good grip on that rope!!

GodMann
03-08-18, 06:59
Wow. Who wants to take a "DIP" in this?? Not me. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-657-5495/53605752.I'll pass on this one.

GodMann
03-08-18, 07:08
I google this number and find no reviews on this chick. She looks to good to be true maybe someone on here has seen her and can verify she is real http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-346-6339/59271277.

HughMorris
03-08-18, 17:41
Wow. Who wants to take a "DIP" in this?? Not me. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-657-5495/53605752.I know someone that TOFTT. Said it was hard to confirm a visit but once he did, and I quote "she sucked dick the same way I imagine she eats. She licked every inch with her tongue, sucked on the boys and was willing to give a rj for an upcharge". Take from that whatever you will LOL.

Derrick33
03-08-18, 20:08
Its a scam so becareful.More details please? I have her booked to come by my place tonight!

GadgetIT
03-08-18, 22:53
I google this number and find no reviews on this chick. She looks to good to be true maybe someone on here has seen her and can verify she is real http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-346-6339/59271277.Looks like some bad photoshop.

-G.

GodMann
03-08-18, 23:14
Looks like some bad photoshop.

-G.Fake for sure.

BigHardOne
03-08-18, 23:22
I google this number and find no reviews on this chick. She looks to good to be true maybe someone on here has seen her and can verify she is real http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-346-6339/59271277.Someone wants you to buy a Walgreen's card and put two hundred dollars on it. They want you to put two hundred dollars on it to prove you are not the popo.

At that point, I seen no point to continue on. It's pretty obvious they will then try to con you into giving them the card number over the phone or text. If anyone would be foolish enough to do that, you would never hear from them again.

Though I seriously doubt anyone here would be stupid enough to fall for this, let it be a lesson to anyone who isn't familiar with it.

TBobber
03-09-18, 06:27
https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/26157028/

Destiny.

I'd had a less than stellar experience with a regular and couldn't sleep, so I decided to try something new.

Absolutely no info out there on her, but liked her look. It was late night, about 230 am. She was prompt to respond and prompt to arrive. Very attractive face, wearing sweats and a tee. I don't think she has any tats. 5"7', long black hair, clean and shaven. She tried, she took direction. But I just couldn't really get into it.

It may have been me. I was more in the mood for somebody a little more aggressive, you know, I was in yo mood to get fvcked not fvck somebody.

She is new to the biz, she def has potential, it just wasn't the style I was needing tonight.

Oh, donation 140 hr outcall.

If her look interests you, give her a try. Like I mentioned, it may have been just me and my bad mood.

GodMann
03-09-18, 09:40
I texted this one and set up a meeting. Her rates short stay 100 half hour 150 hour 200. Sent me to a red roof inn and tells me to call when I pull up. As I'm scoping the place out I see two guys in hoodies standing out in front of a room next I called her and she doesn't answer after that I see one guy pull out a phone and starts looking around. I had a bad feeling and left. She had no reviews that I could find I was ready to toftt but the situation seemed really sketchy. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=59743277&oid=59743317.

Twisted36
03-09-18, 09:54
https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/26157028/

Destiny.

I'd had a less than stellar experience with a regular and couldn't sleep, so I decided to try something new.

Absolutely no info out there on her, but liked her look. It was late night, about 230 am. She was prompt to respond and prompt to arrive. Very attractive face, wearing sweats and a tee. I don't think she has any tats. 5"7', long black hair, clean and shaven. She tried, she took direction. But I just couldn't really get into it.

It may have been me. I was more in the mood for somebody a little more aggressive, you know, I was in yo mood to get fvcked not fvck somebody.

She is new to the biz, she def has potential, it just wasn't the style I was needing tonight.

Oh, donation 140 hr outcall.

If her look interests you, give her a try. Like I mentioned, it may have been just me and my bad mood.She told me car dates only so I passed on her. I chatted with her around 9:30 last night. It looks like she took my advice and dropped the car only ideas.

CbusPounder
03-10-18, 02:16
More details please? I have her booked to come by my place tonight!I googled "Elise backpage Columbus" and here is what I found.

http://scumbagged.com/2018/02/19/elise-columbus-backpage-escort-bait-switch-shakedown-columbus-ohio/

Be careful. As a general rule I don't even bother to call those those ads with the supermodel pics unless they have reviews. The only exception of course being the Asian ones, as it's just their normal practice to post fake pics and there will always be an actual girl (albeit older, not as hot as the pics) providing a service.

GodMann
03-10-18, 08:04
Incall damage was 220 for 1 hour. She is the girl in the pictures to me she is the best looking black chick in columbus she has a nice tight body great tits. Everything covered CBJ mish k9 cg rgc. I pounded her pretty good and she sure knows how to ride in a cowgirl. I will repeat. You have to snapchat with her before you meet. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-657-5791/54577702.

GodMann
03-11-18, 02:45
120 half hour incall. Staci's pics are accurate she is curvy with a nice ass. She is non GFE everything covered for the most part. Light kissing then on to CBJ she sucked my balls which felt good. Mish and doggy before I finished in the bag. I probably will repeat. http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-852-6407/59832157.

GodMann
03-11-18, 11:55
This one is currently posting in multiple cities at once also the pics scream fake http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-778-3303/59271277.

TheCautiousOne
03-11-18, 18:41
This one is currently posting in multiple cities at once also the pics scream fake http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-778-3303/59271277.This is why I don't trust #'s that aren't a 614 or 740 area code (except Isabella). I know 513's are Cincy area but still hesitant on those as well.

Derrick33
03-11-18, 20:38
I googled "Elise backpage Columbus" and here is what I found.

http://scumbagged.com/2018/02/19/elise-columbus-backpage-escort-bait-switch-shakedown-columbus-ohio/

Be careful. As a general rule I don't even bother to call those those ads with the supermodel pics unless they have reviews. The only exception of course being the Asian ones, as it's just their normal practice to post fake pics and there will always be an actual girl (albeit older, not as hot as the pics) providing a service.I got lucky and found that prior to arrival, I cancelled and a text argument started, I screen shotted the bad reviews and it went quiet, Thanks to research. Appreciate the info.

CecilPalm
03-11-18, 22:27
419 from NW Ohio and 216 from Cleveland are also fine.

This is why I don't trust #'s that aren't a 614 or 740 area code (except Isabella). I know 513's are Cincy area but still hesitant on those as well.

HanginRound
03-12-18, 08:49
Was thinking about taking the plunge, but reviews are all over the place. Do not know what to believe. Some say open to most everything and some say CBJ and no daty. If anyone has the truth PM me.

DSmith1989
03-12-18, 09:03
Does anyone remember her? I saw her right after she got her breasts done and haven't heard from her since. She had been a regular to Columbus.

TBobber
03-12-18, 09:08
Was thinking about taking the plunge, but reviews are all over the place. Do not know what to believe. Some say open to most everything and some say CBJ and no daty. If anyone has the truth PM me.I saw her 2 or more years ago. CBJ, kinda germaphobic, had an annoying little dog, smelled strongly of weed, nice ass, weird personality. I never went back.

Twisted36
03-12-18, 09:13
Was thinking about taking the plunge, but reviews are all over the place. Do not know what to believe. Some say open to most everything and some say CBJ and no daty. If anyone has the truth PM me.I would say most of the reviews are true. She is all over the place. I saw her 4 or 5 times a few years ago before she settled on her name. She can run hot or cold. When she wanted to be great, she was better than great and when she was tired of seeing guys she was terrible. Problem is you never could tell what mood she was in nor how chemically enhanced she was. Back then she also had different ideas about what she was ok with. I think if you are going to see her, ask her if she is willing to accommodate your wants. She has some things she definitely won't do, but others seem to be case by case basis. I would see her again if I was out of options with my regulars. I have traded texts with her a few times in the last 6 months but she has said both yes and no to my requests different times. Leave a report if you do go see her. More current intel would be appreciated.

GodMann
03-12-18, 12:25
Was thinking about taking the plunge, but reviews are all over the place. Do not know what to believe. Some say open to most everything and some say CBJ and no daty. If anyone has the truth PM me.I saw her twice about 3 years ago and she was GFE. BBBJ and multiple pops during my session. I had a good session but I have seen nothing but mixed reviews since then. More bad than good it seems. Her performance has gone downhill over the years.

WillWallace
03-12-18, 13:28
I was in Columbus a few weeks ago and in the past have tried to connect with Harley but never had any success but this time was different. At the recommendation of Folkart sometime ago, thanks Folkart I finally got to see this hottie. I found a post of hers and sent her a text to find out if she was available and low and behold a while later I got a text from her saying she was. We chatted a little and made the arrangements and on the agreed upon time she showed up. I've got to say I was impressed, she was very good looking and had a smoking body. I did find her to be a little quite but we did chat a little before and afterwards so it was not completely awkward. I enjoyed my time with her and I will say, she was fresh and clean and I plan to see her again the next time I am in town.

WW.

ForEvrAlone
03-12-18, 18:16
Does anyone remember her? I saw her right after she got her breasts done and haven't heard from her since. She had been a regular to Columbus.I know her well. She has a bf and is retired.

Archon280
03-12-18, 22:18
She still do this and is out there?

Here's a link she's the first pic that it shows.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/angel-escort-columbus-39416

Member #5960
03-12-18, 23:05
I saw her twice about 3 years ago and she was GFE. BBBJ and multiple pops during my session. I had a good session but I have seen nothing but mixed reviews since then. More bad than good it seems. Her performance has gone downhill over the years.I saw her about three years ago and it was awkward. I walked out smelling me weed and she called me Daddy about 15 times too much.

TBobber
03-13-18, 02:00
I saw her about three years ago and it was awkward. I walked out smelling me weed and she called me Daddy about 15 times too much.Crap, I'd burned the "daddy" thing from my brain. Thanks for rattling that little tidbit from the rafters. LOL.

DSmith1989
03-13-18, 09:01
I know her well. She has a bf and is retired.Well that's good for her and unfortunate for us ha.

Sir LanceLicksalot
03-13-18, 15:30
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-638-1301/46760008

This lady looks okay, just wondering if anyone has sampled her wares and at what cost? PM if you prefer.

OtisC
03-13-18, 16:31
Liked the pics. For what that's worth.

The ad contained a 559 area code number but directed you to email. I emailed & got immediate response. The number brought up a single poor review & current ads in Colorado, Texas, Florida & Illinois. Each had same phone number but different pics & emails.

She responded & provided a 740 number to text. Incall at east side hotel. I ultimately declined to visit. Something about it just made me nervous. I try to be very cautious; cannot afford an issue.

I did text the 559 number & got an auto reply to email the email address in the ad. The emails are all "girlsnameblisstouch at gmail".

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/559-246-5802/59938167

Spinman
03-13-18, 16:47

The ad contained a 559 area code number but directed you to email. I emailed & got immediate response. The number brought up a single poor review & current ads in Colorado, Texas, Florida & Illinois. Each had same phone number but different pics & emails.

She responded & provided a 740 number to text. Incall at east side hotel. I ultimately declined to visit. Something about it just made me nervous. I try to be very cautious; cannot afford an issue.

I did text the 559 number & got an auto reply to email the email address in the ad. The emails are all "girlsnameblisstouch at gmail".

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/559-246-5802/59938167She's as green as the grass on May1st, legit, doesn't smoke, pics are very recent, and delivers the basics, has a good attitude, all for a ben $. I think it's some BS agency from California, they recruit people who don't know the ropes of posting ads, answering phones, setting appointments etc. They somehow get a cut in someplace, not sure how it works but there are a few that use that service. She has potential, her massage wasn't to bad, but she really needs some reps. She's just to new at this, I understand why you were nervous but I did my usual scope from afar before proceeding. Overall a so so visit nothing outstanding but I wasn't exactly disappointed either, I'll wait a couple weeks and see if some minor things improve. A different location would be helpful. BTW I answered the massage ad, I never saw the phone number escort ad, She's no escort that's for sure.

Midwest Dude
03-13-18, 21:30
https://liverubreviews.com/large/columbus/--/1/128996

Anyone know if she's still available? She used to post a lot on BP, then disappeared when it went to crap.

Spinman
03-14-18, 08:35
https://liverubreviews.com/large/columbus/--/1/128996

Anyone know if she's still available? She used to post a lot on BP, then disappeared when it went to crap.She was splitting time between BP, CL, Platinum, then vanished. I randomly came across her FB page a couple months back, she was announcing she was off the H. If she resurfaces it's because she relapsed, if you know Storie over at Platinum, she'll keep you posted if she reappears, that's where she was before she left.

Traveler Two
03-14-18, 10:25
She was splitting time between BP, CL, Platinum, then vanished. I randomly came across her FB page a couple months back, she was announcing she was off the H. If she resurfaces it's because she relapsed, if you know Storie over at Platinum, she'll keep you posted if she reappears, that's where she was before she left.I saw her probably a year and half ago. At the time she claimed to be off the H for 6 or 7 months.

TheCautiousOne
03-14-18, 19:53
We all know who Kay is who posts on BP under the massage section. For those who don't know about her: She's early 20's, Blonde, bangin' body, huge rack, and always nice (at least with me). Anywho, I came across this reviewers post of her on that oThER site. When reading it's quite obvious of what the big no-no he did and the response he got. Here it is (I copied it from site):

The first time I contacted Kay, it was simple and easy. I texted her, she answered and we set up a date and time. I texted her a confirmation message and she gave me the address. I showed up, and I was warmly greeted. Plus, this girl is BEAUTIFUL. Great thick body, pretty face, the whole nine. The place itself was pretty clean too. So far, so good. I paid $150 for an hour nuru massage and it went pretty well. I felt it was well worth what I paid. We had a decent conversation, it seemed like we enjoyed each others' company, and she seemed like an overall friendly person. I left happy and planned to even go back the next day to do it again because I enjoyed it so much. She said it was perfectly fine to do so. Then, here's where things went south.

The next day, I texted Kay an hour before the massage was scheduled to confirm it with her. But, this time. No answer. I figured that since the message I sent didn't really require a response, I didn't really worry about it. I went to her place and knocked at the door. No answer. I called. She was still asleep. I was slightly bummed. But, I understood because of how early in the morning it was. So, I thought 'no big deal". Once she answered her phone, I just asked to reschedule it for another day. We set it for the following Friday. I was looking forward to it. But, then. This happens.

Once Friday finally came, I was pretty excited for another massage with this girl. I did the usual. I texted her an hour before the massage. Once again. No answer. So, I go to the place again. I knock. No answer. I thought 'maybe she's sleep again'. So, I called her and she answers the phone. I could barely even hear what she's saying. But, I could make out a little bit. I ask her about what is going on and that I'm there waiting for her like I was supposed to. And. SHE GOES OFF ON ME! She's starts getting super snappy and saying 'You can't just show up to my place, I'm NOT THERE!, etc. ' And, I just say 'Ok, SORRY! Damn!' How was I supposed to know? I just hung up and left. I texted her later on trying to find out what happened. Nothing. I called. Nothing. So, I give up. Way to lose a customer. Had a great time the first time,. But, I'm never going back. And, if you look at the Instagram page she has linked, it's clear she's just ignoring me because she's still uploading selfies afterward. So, I'm good. I'll find someone else. I implore everyone to do the same unless you like being treated like 'just another guy'.

Viking2017
03-15-18, 01:43
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-638-1301/46760008

This lady looks okay, just wondering if anyone has sampled her wares and at what cost? PM if you prefer.Her number leads to like 5 different women, some of which have been very negatively reviewed. I'd say buyer beware on that.

Ddare
03-15-18, 10:55
I have seen Kay twice. She has a very nice room and a very nice area. She also has a great body. Our first meeting was great, and was excited to see her again. The second visit was going fine, until she snapped at me for squeezing her behind too hard. That surprised me, because it really wasn't hard at all. That sort of ruined the vibe for the visit, and I've decided I won't be returning. She seems like a very nice girl, but can turn in an instant. Just my two cents, thanks.

We all know who Kay is who posts on BP under the massage section. For those who don't know about her: She's early 20's, Blonde, bangin' body, huge rack, and always nice (at least with me). Anywho, I came across this reviewers post of her on that oThER site. When reading it's quite obvious of what the big no-no he did and the response he got. Here it is (I copied it from site):

The first time I contacted Kay, it was simple and easy. I texted her, she answered and we set up a date and time. I texted her a confirmation message and she gave me the address. I showed up, and I was warmly greeted. Plus, this girl is BEAUTIFUL. Great thick body, pretty face, the whole nine. The place itself was pretty clean too. So far, so good. I paid $150 for an hour nuru massage and it went pretty well. I felt it was well worth what I paid. We had a decent conversation, it seemed like we enjoyed each others' company, and she seemed like an overall friendly person. I left happy and planned to even go back the next day to do it again because I enjoyed it so much. She said it was perfectly fine to do so. Then, here's where things went south.

The next day, I texted Kay an hour before the massage was scheduled to confirm it with her. But, this time. No answer. I figured that since the message I sent didn't really require a response, I didn't really worry about it. I went to her place and knocked at the door. No answer. I called. She was still asleep. I was slightly bummed. But, I understood because of how early in the morning it was. So, I thought 'no big deal". Once she answered her phone, I just asked to reschedule it for another day. We set it for the following Friday. I was looking forward to it. But, then. This happens.

Once Friday finally came, I was pretty excited for another massage with this girl. I did the usual. I texted her an hour before the massage. Once again. No answer. So, I go to the place again. I knock. No answer. I thought 'maybe she's sleep again'. So, I called her and she answers the phone. I could barely even hear what she's saying. But, I could make out a little bit. I ask her about what is going on and that I'm there waiting for her like I was supposed to. And. SHE GOES OFF ON ME! She's starts getting super snappy and saying 'You can't just show up to my place, I'm NOT THERE!, etc. ' And, I just say 'Ok, SORRY! Damn!' How was I supposed to know? I just hung up and left. I texted her later on trying to find out what happened. Nothing. I called. Nothing. So, I give up. Way to lose a customer. Had a great time the first time,. But, I'm never going back. And, if you look at the Instagram page she has linked, it's clear she's just ignoring me because she's still uploading selfies afterward. So, I'm good. I'll find someone else. I implore everyone to do the same unless you like being treated like 'just another guy'.

Cephlapod Love
03-15-18, 14:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I know you aren't going to like this but that's what it was brother and you left me very few options on this one.

A2

RangerRed2
03-15-18, 18:39
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Member #5809
03-16-18, 09:50
Has anyone seen or heard from "Mariah" in the last week to 10 days? It does not appear she is with Skylar.

If you have please PM me any info. Her Mother and Father have not heard from her since she got done with Uncle LEO and they just want to know if she is still breathing.

Thanks in advance.

SeaJam35
03-16-18, 15:45
I was in Columbus a few weeks ago and in the past have tried to connect with Harley but never had any success but this time was different. At the recommendation of Folkart sometime ago, thanks Folkart I finally got to see this hottie. I found a post of hers and sent her a text to find out if she was available and low and behold a while later I got a text from her saying she was. We chatted a little and made the arrangements and on the agreed upon time she showed up. I've got to say I was impressed, she was very good looking and had a smoking body. I did find her to be a little quite but we did chat a little before and afterwards so it was not completely awkward. I enjoyed my time with her and I will say, she was fresh and clean and I plan to see her again the next time I am in town.

WW.https://www.escortcafe.com/ohio/16845/harley-614-373-9891

If so I would love to get back in touch with her again, PM me if you are willing to share her digits. Thanks!

WillWallace
03-16-18, 15:51
https://www.escortcafe.com/ohio/16845/harley-614-373-9891

If so I would love to get back in touch with her again, PM me if you are willing to share her digits. Thanks!Just sent you a pm.

Rox15
03-17-18, 07:51
https://www.escortcafe.com/ohio/16845/harley-614-373-9891

If so I would love to get back in touch with her again, PM me if you are willing to share her digits. Thanks!I saw her ad up on back page a few weeks ago.

Rox15
03-17-18, 08:31
This one is from a few months ago. Her hour rate is 200 but I was able to talk her down to 170. I don't like to negotiate normally but that's all I had and she was cool with it. Activities included BBBJ and she slobbered on my nuts for a good while. Next it was doggy cg and mish. I pounded her pretty good and she took it with no complaints LOL. Condoms are optional with her. I ended the session by cumming in her mouth. http://escortbabylon.net/#columbus / photos /6142269723/20251621.

ChazU812
03-17-18, 12:04
Uh except a sex doll. WTF. Here you go guys. http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantasic-available-now/59912257.

Viking2017
03-17-18, 15:37
Uh except a sex doll. WTF. Here you go guys. http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fantasic-available-now/59912257.Hahaha. Too funny.

I think it is even funnier that they are sold through Amazon.

NorinRad
03-18-18, 08:18
OMG, had a very "odd" experience last night. This is either a COMPLETE SCAM RIPOFF, or SHANGRI-LA??

Found this ad on BP in Massage section showing 2 super cute gals offering 4-hands in a tub. I called spoke with an older friendly gal who said she was "cricket" or Happy Holly. On phone she laughed, promised the WORLD, actually said "Yes, You Will Have Sex" and told me she'd give me the "Special Price" Threw out all the acronyms, said it would be FS, GFE, the lot? Actually texted me 2 very sexy videos showing 2 super hot girls?? What a build-up. Directed me to Airport Hotel. Gave the standard misdirection, sent to one Hotel, turned out she was at the one next door. She comes outside to meet me, met her, she is a 60 ish woman, we start to walk up the stairs, when she pulls out an envelope, and wants the donation right than and there?? My spidey-sense is off the charts. Says I can't pay in the room, or I'm paying for sex? I tell her I'm not comfortable doing this before even getting to the room & seeing the girls. She INSISTS, I politely decline and start to turn around, she gets a bit indignant and says, "OK, you'll just need to pay the cancellation fee of $20" I decline and walk back outside to my vehicle. She follows me, says "Ok we can handle this another way" and starts to make a call? Have no clue who she was going to call, but I drove off. So has ANYONE actually gone thru with this and lived to tell about it? Guessing there is an equal chance that I either missed out on the time of my life, or missed out on being ripped off?? Link to the ad is below. The phone number she used was 614-424-9426 and names of girls in the ad wereMisty & Morgan.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-body-rubs-relaxing-sinsations-get-trio-love-with-us/41573863

JizMan
03-18-18, 09:27
OMG, had a very "odd" experience last night. This is either a COMPLETE SCAM RIPOFF, or SHANGRI-LA??

Found this ad on BP in Massage section showing 2 super cute gals offering 4-hands in a tub. I called spoke with an older friendly gal who said she was "cricket" or Happy Holly. On phone she laughed, promised the WORLD, actually said "Yes, You Will Have Sex" and told me she'd give me the "Special Price" Threw out all the acronyms, said it would be FS, GFE, the lot? Actually texted me 2 very sexy videos showing 2 super hot girls?? What a build-up. Directed me to Airport Hotel. Gave the standard misdirection, sent to one Hotel, turned out she was at the one next door. She comes outside to meet me, met her, she is a 60 ish woman, we start to walk up the stairs, when she pulls out an envelope, and wants the donation right than and there?? My spidey-sense is off the charts. Says I can't pay in the room, or I'm paying for sex? I tell her I'm not comfortable doing this before even getting to the room & seeing the girls. She INSISTS, I politely decline and start to turn around, she gets a bit indignant and says, "OK, you'll just need to pay the cancellation fee of $20" I decline and walk back outside to my vehicle. She follows me, says "Ok we can handle this another way" and starts to make a call? Have no clue who she was going to call, but I drove off. So has ANYONE actually gone thru with this and lived to tell about it? Guessing there is an equal chance that I either missed out on the time of my life, or missed out on being ripped off?? Link to the ad is below. The phone number she used was 614-424-9426 and names of girls in the ad wereMisty & Morgan.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-body-rubs-relaxing-sinsations-get-trio-love-with-us/41573863That lady has been running that scam for over 5 years and always has ads on BP so it must work for her most of the time. I have never heard from anyone who actually paid the fee and saw one of the girls. A quick Google Image search would have revealed those photos were taken off the internet and saved you the time & effort.

JaggOff
03-18-18, 10:22

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-body-rubs-relaxing-sinsations-get-trio-love-with-us/41573863I've never called this service but those pics have been used for quite awhile by many people. I'm 100% sure it was a ripoff.

Traveler Two
03-18-18, 12:16

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-body-rubs-relaxing-sinsations-get-trio-love-with-us/41573863Total scam, been around for years.

ColumbusCasual
03-18-18, 12:31
Total scam, been around for years.Guys, send me your money up front. My hotel room contains a dozen hotties unlike this lame service! Hah.

NorinRad
03-18-18, 20:57
Thanks will have to remember that next time. This woman "deserves" an Oscar for that performance and setup? Not what she actually deserves, won't say that. So what do you think so does, takes the money and runs? Glad that I listened to the big head instead of my "little head" or would have been out 1. 5.

That lady has been running that scam for over 5 years and always has ads on BP so it must work for her most of the time. I have never heard from anyone who actually paid the fee and saw one of the girls. A quick Google Image search would have revealed those photos were taken off the internet and saved you the time & effort.

JaggOff
03-18-18, 23:36
Thanks will have to remember that next time. This woman "deserves" an Oscar for that performance and setup? Not what she actually deserves, won't say that. So what do you think so does, takes the money and runs? Glad that I listened to the big head instead of my "little head" or would have been out 1. 5.My guess is you would've met her business associate. He would've strongly persuaded you to go elsewhere for entertainment.

Traveler Two
03-19-18, 07:35
Thanks will have to remember that next time. This woman "deserves" an Oscar for that performance and setup? Not what she actually deserves, won't say that. So what do you think so does, takes the money and runs? Glad that I listened to the big head instead of my "little head" or would have been out 1. 5.You would have been given a room number that doesn't exist.

BFDeal
03-19-18, 09:51
You should have stuck around. Was Tony Soprano going to show up in like 5 minutes?

BFDeal.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-body-rubs-relaxing-sinsations-get-trio-love-with-us/41573863

Member #5809
03-19-18, 16:02
Has anyone seen or heard from "Mariah" in the last week to 10 days? It does not appear she is with Skylar.

If you have please PM me any info. Her Mother and Father have not heard from her since she got done with Uncle LEO and they just want to know if she is still breathing.

Thanks in advance.We have found her, spoken with her, and visited with her. She has said she wants off the drugs and out of the business. No idea if it will stick. Thank you to those that PM'd me. Many people are relieved she is at least alive.

Paul.

TBobber
03-19-18, 18:03
Found this ad on BP in Massage section showing 2 super cute gals offering 4-hands in a tub. I called spoke with an older friendly gal who said she was "cricket" or Happy Holly. On phone she laughed, promised the WORLD, actually said "Yes, You Will Have Sex" and told me she'd give me the "Special ??
http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-body-rubs-relaxing-sinsations-get-trio-love-with-us/41573863I haven't heard of Happy Holly / Cricket in forever. In about 08 she had an agency set up with some decent girls, then around 2010 she had all scags, in 2012 she was retired. Didn't hear of her ripping people off back then.

Was she a shorter, heavy blonde, around 60, to much jewelry and make up?

NorinRad
03-19-18, 21:10
Well that was certainly her, short heavy, 60 ish with makeup really caked on. I was with her the whole time, the comment below about her calling her "associate" to chase me off was probably most likely correct. When I started to leave she called someone, probably to try and chase me down for her "cancellation fee" what a bunch of crap. Wish someone would teach a scumbag like that a lesson some how? Lesson learned.

I haven't heard of Happy Holly / Cricket in forever. In about 08 she had an agency set up with some decent girls, then around 2010 she had all scags, in 2012 she was retired. Didn't hear of her ripping people off back then.

Was she a shorter, heavy blonde, around 60, to much jewelry and make up?

BuckeyeFanatic
03-19-18, 22:47
Made an appointment to see Sydney earlier this week (http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-655-1693/35302670). She directed me to a house that is in a decent neighborhood. Walked in, saw her, gave her 20 for her time, and immediately walked out again. The pictures are NOT representative of what she looks like. I don't think she has any teeth, her face is very plain, but the kicker was that it looks like either she's about 50 lbs overweight or she's 6 months pregnant. Either way, not what I was looking for.

NorinRad
03-20-18, 14:01
Good for you. Wish I had the balls to do that. A couple of times I was met by providers who didn't look like their photos, Wish I had had the "courage" to do the same thing.

Made an appointment to see Sydney earlier this week (http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-655-1693/35302670). She directed me to a house that is in a decent neighborhood. Walked in, saw her, gave her 20 for her time, and immediately walked out again. The pictures are NOT representative of what she looks like. I don't think she has any teeth, her face is very plain, but the kicker was that it looks like either she's about 50 lbs overweight or she's 6 months pregnant. Either way, not what I was looking for.

OtisC
03-20-18, 15:22
I don't partake as much as I once did but I always have the donation in one pocket and a $20 in the other as I enter. I've bailed 6-8 times. Just hand over $20 for "inconvience" & go. It's been because the place is beyond disgusting, she doesn't remotely look as advertised, or the place or the girl smells BAD (hygiene or smoke).

And one girl who was home with her kids & her man and wanted me to walk past them to a back bedroom. Her I gave the donation and walked. Only saw her ad one time. Didn't seem have the habit, just in a desperate situation.

Good for you. Wish I had the balls to do that. A couple of times I was met by providers who didn't look like their photos, Wish I had had the "courage" to do the same thing.

HughMorris
03-20-18, 16:56
Is there a reason some of us in the hobby are ok with the practice of posting fake pics? For example, the AMPs that advertise, use the pics that are clearly fake. There's no chance of THAT girl giving you a massage when you show up. Why are we ok with this? Can we pay with fake money if they use fake pics LOL?

Bazinga24
03-20-18, 17:58
I've seen her ads on BP before but seems she changed her number so I can't find any reviews after a google search.

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-906-1021/59098507

Has anyone seen her and can tell me details and how much the damage was?

Seems she offers duos now too.

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-906-1021/59198987

Lorax2112
03-20-18, 18:15
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-209-0662/57404722

In town for the night and wondered if anyone has any info on this girl?

JaggOff
03-20-18, 18:21
Made an appointment to see Sydney earlier this week (http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-655-1693/35302670). She directed me to a house that is in a decent neighborhood. Walked in, saw her, gave her 20 for her time, and immediately walked out again. The pictures are NOT representative of what she looks like. I don't think she has any teeth, her face is very plain, but the kicker was that it looks like either she's about 50 lbs overweight or she's 6 months pregnant. Either way, not what I was looking for.I saw her about 8-10 years ago. She was using the same pictures then. Back then she actually looked like the pics but you didn't really miss out on much. Oh, one more thing, she was 32 or 33 then LOL. There's been some discussion about her but it's been quite awhile ago.

Traveler Two
03-20-18, 18:59
Made an appointment to see Sydney earlier this week (http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-655-1693/35302670). She directed me to a house that is in a decent neighborhood. Walked in, saw her, gave her 20 for her time, and immediately walked out again. The pictures are NOT representative of what she looks like. I don't think she has any teeth, her face is very plain, but the kicker was that it looks like either she's about 50 lbs overweight or she's 6 months pregnant. Either way, not what I was looking for.Hmm. Six months you say?

JaggOff
03-20-18, 22:24
Hmm. Six months you say?Did you BB her in September? LOL.

TBobber
03-20-18, 22:53
Did you BB her in September? LOL.LOL, little baby "Trick" on the way. Jesus, how bad would that suck?

Traveler Two
03-21-18, 00:33
Did you BB her in September? LOL.I'm good. But it's not the first time I've gone to the math.

Seascape
03-21-18, 06:31

In town for the night and wondered if anyone has any info on this girl?2 call system sometimes. Sometimes has a cute little blonde friend but not lately. Delivers won't rip you off. In call location is in a bad neighborhood if you see her at the house.

She's high volume at times but fucks great and keeps her motor clean.

Trophytime
03-21-18, 08:21

In town for the night and wondered if anyone has any info on this girl?I've considered checking her out but all posts I've seen says she has severe odor issues. Big turnoff for me.

OtisC
03-21-18, 09:20
She's got a nice little body but just goes through the motions. Been around a long time. And like TrophyTime said she is not the most hygienic provider out there.

In town for the night and wondered if anyone has any info on this girl?

Mwm 55
03-21-18, 10:37
She's got a nice little body but just goes through the motions. Been around a long time. And like TrophyTime said she is not the most hygienic provider out there.I have also been intrigued by some of her ads, but she posts on so many sites I decided she was too high volume for me. Also she has some pics that look like the habit has gotten to her.

Happy hunting and be safe.

BigHardOne
03-21-18, 15:29
Made an appointment to see Sydney earlier this week (http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-655-1693/35302670). She directed me to a house that is in a decent neighborhood. Walked in, saw her, gave her 20 for her time, and immediately walked out again. The pictures are NOT representative of what she looks like. I don't think she has any teeth, her face is very plain, but the kicker was that it looks like either she's about 50 lbs overweight or she's 6 months pregnant. Either way, not what I was looking for.If they posted an ad with misleading photos, why are we giving them $20 for their time? Why aren't they giving us $20 for our inconvenience? The point is, they sure as hell aren't going to give you $20 for misleading you. Why give them anything? If you have the balls, tell them you were looking for the girl in the photos and just leave or just tell them you forgot the cash to pay with, go to your car, and leave. Even if it's just $20, you are still rewarding them and they will continue to post the same pictures if they are getting paid anyway. They need to know that this is unacceptable and won't be tolerated.

FolkArt
03-21-18, 16:55
If they posted an ad with misleading photos, why are we giving them $20 for their time? Why aren't they giving us $20 for our inconvenience? The point is, they sure as hell aren't going to give you $20 for misleading you. Why give them anything? If you have the balls, tell them you were looking for the girl in the photos and just leave or just tell them you forgot the cash to pay with, go to your car, and leave. Even if it's just $20, you are still rewarding them and they will continue to post the same pictures if they are getting paid anyway. They need to know that this is unacceptable and won't be tolerated.I agree, in general. We don't want to reinforce bad behaviors and we do that all too often. Nonetheless, I will confess that I've periodically paid them something just to avoid trouble. I once needed a crazy girl to get out of my car. $20 was a cheap way to avoid additional problems, including potential escalation.

My more common issue revolves around a mediocre or bad session. I hate overpaying for incompetence. The way I justify it is that I am a man of my word. If I promise a girl $100, I pay the agreed amount even I feel the session was only worth $40. Or zero. I could argue with her that she didnt truly live up to her end of the bargain. But in general, I tend to write it off as a business expense. And I justify it in my own mind when I get a session worth a lot more than what I actually pay. Fortunately those are the dates that keep us doing this P4p thing.

Sal88
03-21-18, 17:10
I don't post often but wanted to give a little info on who I have seen and my experiences.

Kim lotus. https://myproviderguide.com/ohio/dayton/escorts/7147091.

She's not in Columbus right now, bounces between here and Houston. Thick curvy black chick with huge tits. Everything covered but she is super sweet and pleasant to talk to. Setting everything up is pretty simple, mostly thru text. Works out of a hotel off Brice. Last time I saw her, she was with her friend and offered to have her jump in. Prices were low 60 for qv, don't know price for duo. She said her friend gives good head but still all covered.

Does this look like a bait and switch?

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/513-302-4118/1/603118

Sir LanceLicksalot
03-21-18, 21:31
Did you BB her in September? LOL.If you participate in BBFS and don't have a Vasectomy, I would think getting that phone call from one of these women to come give a blood test is always a possibility.

She might have her lawyer pull in 50 guys and if she hits the jackpot you are paying for 18 years.

Then again, maybe it's her boyfriends kid. Who knows.

BigHardOne
03-21-18, 23:14
I agree, in general. We don't want to reinforce bad behaviors and we do that all too often. Nonetheless, I will confess that I've periodically paid them something just to avoid trouble. I once needed a crazy girl to get out of my car. $20 was a cheap way to avoid additional problems, including potential escalation.

My more common issue revolves around a mediocre or bad session. I hate overpaying for incompetence. The way I justify it is that I am a man of my word. If I promise a girl $100, I pay the agreed amount even I feel the session was only worth $40. Or zero. I could argue with her that she didnt truly live up to her end of the bargain. But in general, I tend to write it off as a business expense. And I justify it in my own mind when I get a session worth a lot more than what I actually pay. Fortunately those are the dates that keep us doing this P4p thing.The crazy girl in the car, was her first name Michelle? I knew a girl that was acting crazy once she was in the car just to get paid to leave. LOL. You could usually find her near BK in the Bottoms. As far as a session price, I agree that a person should pay the agreed upon price if the session is subpar. That's what reviews are for. Though, if the session never started, you wasted your gas and time, and you find the the girl subpar from misadvertising, I'm not giving her a cent. I've done it a few times. Make an excuse to go back to the car (I left the cash in the car), go get in the car and leave. No drama this way. Also remember, she doesn't want drama either. If somehow there is a confrontation, remind them that you can tell the front desk clerk what they are doing, tell the rental office what they are doing, you can notify the land lord what they are doing, and as a last resort, you will tell the police anonymously where they are and what they are doing.

I just feel that we are encouraging them and letting them feel like they are in control if we are paying them off. The more they get away with it, the more they are going to do it and might even take it to the next level if it works continuously.

Traveler Two
03-22-18, 00:40
If you participate in BBFS and don't have a Vasectomy, I would think getting that phone call from one of these women to come give a blood test is always a possibility.

She might have her lawyer pull in 50 guys and if she hits the jackpot you are paying for 18 years.

Then again, maybe it's her boyfriends kid. Who knows.Hasn't been a problem yet. I don't BB many that run backpage ads but do a lot of BB in UTR world.

SlimBo9
03-22-18, 13:34
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-809-3283/59714827

SlimBo9
03-22-18, 13:41
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-809-3283/59714827

SpaceMan1900
03-23-18, 14:17
LOL, little baby "Trick" on the way. Jesus, how bad would that suck?Sydney / Lily isn't prego she's just put on 50 pounds. LOL. Her pictures are old. Taken in 2009 at the Hilton at Easton and at the Sheraton on 23 and 270. She has a history of stealing from clients but doesn't cash and dash.

She has no teeth. That is a fact. She does have false teeth but seldom wears them. With her everything is on the menu except for anal. BBFS and CIM she's down for. She doesn't discriminate on race.

She's in a safe neighborhood. She lives in a house. She's somewhat cheap. 100 bucks will get you pretty much everything you need from her. Not a clock watcher. She usually ask for 140 for the hour but will take 100. She also does car dates. She has had several trains ran on her. I know that for a fact.

The downside to her is that her pictures are old. She put on 50 pounds. Watch your wallet. The positive about her. Her tits got bigger. She's cheap. She's in a safe area even at night.

BigHardOne
03-24-18, 09:07
Sydney / Lily isn't prego she's just put on 50 pounds. LOL. Her pictures are old. Taken in 2009 at the Hilton at Easton and at the Sheraton on 23 and 270. She has a history of stealing from clients but doesn't cash and dash.

She has no teeth. That is a fact. She does have false teeth but seldom wears them. With her everything is on the menu except for anal. BBFS and CIM she's down for. She doesn't discriminate on race.

She's in a safe neighborhood. She lives in a house. She's somewhat cheap. 100 bucks will get you pretty much everything you need from her. Not a clock watcher. She usually ask for 140 for the hour but will take 100. She also does car dates. She has had several trains ran on her. I know that for a fact.

The downside to her is that her pictures are old. She put on 50 pounds. Watch your wallet. The positive about her. Her tits got bigger. She's cheap. She's in a safe area even at night.And for you old school boys, Sydney is Kelly from "Kelly's Friends".

BuckeyeFanatic
03-24-18, 10:49
And for you old school boys, Sydney is Kelly from "Kelly's Friends".I think the Kelly from Kelly's Friends is this Sydney https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/26283922/ Not the other one.

BigHardOne
03-24-18, 11:32
I think the Kelly from Kelly's Friends is this Sydney https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/26283922/ Not the other one.I just followed the name. You are correct. Kelly from Kelly's Friends is the one in your link.

GadgetIT
03-24-18, 14:50
And for you old school boys, Sydney is Kelly from "Kelly's Friends".But gents, she could ride a dick to completion.

-G.

Tetrakarn
03-25-18, 12:53
Pics looked okay so I decided to hit her up. The pictures are accurate but are from good angles.

Pros:

BBBJ.

GFE.

Discreet location on westside, would be fine at night, I was there during the day.

Cons.

Gets 'tired' of certain positions very quick, namely the BJ and cowgirl.

Clock watched a little.

When the clothes come off her body is really worn and saggy.

Overall a thoroughly mediocre session. 80 for hhr. Just a kind of ghetto chick trying to get some extra dosh. I would have to be really hard-pressed to visit again. Cheers.

https://escortbabylon.net/#columbus / post /6147691089/26340812/26340812.

TheCautiousOne
03-25-18, 14:03
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-749-5311/54019712

I remember this lady posted early last year (I think) and I recall discussion on her. Trying to find that info as I don't remember the name she went by. If anyone has seen her lately, could you inbox me.

Rox15
03-25-18, 14:22
I've been thinking about seeing this provider her name is christina. I reached out to her by text and she sent me her rates. 80 qv 120 hhr 180 hr however she says that currently her availability is very limited. I searched her name on this site but keep getting a data error message and I'm not a paid member of the other site so I can't read those reviews. I'm sure someone has seen her. I'll leave a part of her number 734 xxx6461 is she worth those rates?

BuckeyeFanatic
03-25-18, 20:03
Anyone know where Holly / AnnMarie disappeared to? Her last ad was back on the 9th, and her phone now goes straight to the "voice mail has not been setup" message.

On another note, I did see a touring latina provider on Friday night (https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/26329073/). HH was 1. 5, at a hotel up near Polaris. Her body was great, maybe an 8. Face was more like 5 though. Everything was covered. If she toured back through town, I probably would not repeat.

DekeMan
03-25-18, 20:30
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-749-5311/54019712

I remember this lady posted early last year (I think) and I recall discussion on her. Trying to find that info as I don't remember the name she went by. If anyone has seen her lately, could you inbox me.Heatherlee. Posts #11268 #11251 I haven't seen her. Based on these posts I don't plan to.

UsedToBeDoctor
03-26-18, 09:32
Pics looked okay so I decided to hit her up. The pictures are accurate but are from good angles.

Pros:

BBBJ.

GFE.

Discreet location on westside, would be fine at night, I was there during the day.

Cons.

Gets 'tired' of certain positions very quick, namely the BJ and cowgirl.

Clock watched a little.

When the clothes come off her body is really worn and saggy.

Overall a thoroughly mediocre session. 80 for hhr. Just a kind of ghetto chick trying to get some extra dosh. I would have to be really hard-pressed to visit again. Cheers.

https://escortbabylon.net/#columbus / post /6147691089/26340812/26340812.I.

I've seen her before numerous times BBBJ & bbfscip! She is ok I had a good time with her more than a provider type thing kibbutz around verbally spared and then poof she blew me off like dog meat. Had me up stairs while someone was painting her kitchen!! I wasn't allowed to squeak the bed. . 5 hh.

TBobber
03-26-18, 11:27
I've been thinking about seeing this provider her name is christina. I reached out to her by text and she sent me her rates. 80 qv 120 hhr 180 hr however she says that currently her availability is very limited. I searched her name on this site but keep getting a data error message and I'm not a paid member of the other site so I can't read those reviews. I'm sure someone has seen her. I'll leave a part of her number 734 xxx6461 is she worth those rates?She used to be ok. All indications are to stay away now.

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/24500447/6461

SandersBb23
03-26-18, 17:19
She used to be ok. All indications are to stay away now.

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/24500447/6461I agree to stay away now. I left early on a provider for the first time ever (her) because someone kept pounding on her door. She gave a halfassed apology but I just left. The longer I was in her company, the worse the situation felt.

Bazinga24
03-27-18, 00:58
Are there any legit Asian girls in Columbus or am I stuck trying one of those fake ads on BP?

Also are those ads real? I mean I know the pics are fake but are the girls real? I don't want to get robbed or arrested.

Anyone have any experience with them they can share (looks, performance, msog, BBBJ or CBJ)?

Curtman
03-27-18, 01:50
Does anyone have any intel on Jade Renea? She's my ATF and dropped off of the scene. Please inbox me with any contact info. Thanks so much. https://backpage.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/16734159/jade/renea.

Rox15
03-27-18, 06:24
I agree to stay away now. I left early on a provider for the first time ever (her) because someone kept pounding on her door. She gave a halfassed apology but I just left. The longer I was in her company, the worse the situation felt.Did you see who was knocking on the door during the session. Could it have been a pimp? I avoid those situations with pimps who interrupt sessions.

Rox15
03-27-18, 09:10
Are there any legit Asian girls in Columbus or am I stuck trying one of those fake ads on BP?

Also are those ads real? I mean I know the pics are fake but are the girls real? I don't want to get robbed or arrested.

Anyone have any experience with them they can share (looks, performance, msog, BBBJ or CBJ)?I have used them and they are legit. You don't have to worry about getting arrested or robbed. I have found Things like CBJ or BBBJ and msog depend on the girl and what she is willing to do.

Twisted36
03-27-18, 10:09
Does anyone have any intel on Jade Renea? She's my ATF and dropped off of the scene. Please inbox me with any contact info. Thanks so much. https://backpage.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/16734159/jade/renea.Jade got married and moved out of Ohio.

OtisC
03-27-18, 10:50
Unfortunately there are no Asian providers locally that I've found. I saw a couple of the Asians that were all over BP last summer & fall. Real Asian providers. Fake pics. Girls were both 35+ but attractive. Not the stunning 20 somethings in the ad. My first visit was one of the best experiences in the game. Wow. But it was a Thursday & she left town Saturday and has not been back. I text her now & then. She's back & forth between NY & Philly. Not back to Cbus. The next visit was an OK kinda average visit.

I communicated with others but didn't see any others. I like text. The response was almost always a street address, a hotel. And Donation levels, $30 hhr, & $60 hr. "Text when you are here. ".

The consistent response & girls coming & going makes me wonder about trafficking. The girl that went to NY said she was good & had left the business and returned. For the money. She spoke excellent English & was educated.

Found an UTR Asian 2 years ago but lost her digits. A real Cbus State college student just making a little cash. No habit. Except craft beer. Actually helped her with some accounting homework after a session. Wish I had saved her info before my old play phone died.

Anyone have any experience with them they can share (looks, performance, msog, BBBJ or CBJ)?

OtisC
03-27-18, 11:15
Visited LillyBliss after Spinmans confirmation. He was dead on. Brand new. No smoking. Pics accurate. Tight body. Huge nipples on her tiny titties. And got bigger when sucked on. She provides the basics. But didn't have a cover so no FS on my visit. My call.

She's stuck now that CL is gone. Doesn't want to post in escort areas. Even though she'll BBBJ and offered BBFS. Her skills are OK. She was in a hurry to get me off. Slowed her down so I could play with her little body. Got really wet when I sucked her nipples & fingered her. Really tight pussy.

She's in a terrible east side hotel. But room is clean & smoke free. Doesn't appear to have habit but I could be wrong. Says she's 25. Probably accurate. Some acne but has a naughty librarian look with the glasses. Kept them on whole time.

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/559-246-5802/59938167

Drodoe
03-27-18, 11:36
Visited LillyBliss after Spinmans confirmation. He was dead on. Brand new. No smoking. Pics accurate. Tight body. Huge nipples on her tiny titties. And got bigger when sucked on. She provides the basics. But didn't have a cover so no FS on my visit. My call.

She's stuck now that CL is gone. Doesn't want to post in escort areas. Even though she'll BBBJ and offered BBFS. Her skills are OK. She was in a hurry to get me off. Slowed her down so I could play with her little body. Got really wet when I sucked her nipples & fingered her. Really tight pussy.

She's in a terrible east side hotel. But room is clean & smoke free. Doesn't appear to have habit but I could be wrong. Says she's 25. Probably accurate. Some acne but has a naughty librarian look with the glasses. Kept them on whole time.Got the number still or a link to the working ad?

Homebrewerguy
03-27-18, 13:50
This gal's ads have been popping up periodically and her rates seem reasonable. I have never had a nuru before and am wondering if this would be worth a shot. Does anyone have any experience with Sole? Does she look good? Thanks.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/booking-for-tuesday-weds-thursday-120-nuru-before-5-4-hand-avail/59567532

Midwest Dude
03-27-18, 15:35

She's in a terrible east side hotel. But room is clean & smoke free. Doesn't appear to have habit but I could be wrong. Says she's 25. Probably accurate. Some acne but has a naughty librarian look with the glasses. Kept them on whole time.She must not be that afraid. I saw her post on BP.

SandersBb23
03-27-18, 18:15
Did you see who was knocking on the door during the session. Could it have been a pimp? I avoid those situations with pimps who interrupt sessions.I didn't see anyone directly but when I left there was a guy down the hallway that I suppose could have been her pimp. She was taller than he was though. I avoid those situations too. Not in it for the drama.

WtfRyou
03-27-18, 20:03
http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/740-394-0544/60708807

Ss $. 6. Hhr $$.

Good luck getting that.

Ref82
03-27-18, 20:08
This gal's ads have been popping up periodically and her rates seem reasonable. I have never had a nuru before and am wondering if this would be worth a shot. Does anyone have any experience with Sole? Does she look good? Thanks.

http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/booking-for-tuesday-weds-thursday-120-nuru-before-5-4-hand-avail/59567532I saw Sole several years ago. I think I posted a review then. Nice location. Massage was given in the basement of a nice condo. She is not the girl in the pics. Not near as good looking. Sole is average looking with a bit of a belly. Nice tits though! Massage was lightly above average. Tries to upsell you. You will leave happy for the standard donation.

Spinman
03-28-18, 09:04

She's in a terrible east side hotel. But room is clean & smoke free. Doesn't appear to have habit but I could be wrong. Says she's 25. Probably accurate. Some acne but has a naughty librarian look with the glasses. Kept them on whole time.I think she got away from that agency setting up her appointments, if she moved to a better location it would help, really the only reason I don't put her in the rotation. I think once these girls find out about USA Classifieds things will get better.

Homebrewerguy
03-28-18, 11:50
I saw Sole several years ago. I think I posted a review then. Nice location. Massage was given in the basement of a nice condo. She is not the girl in the pics. Not near as good looking. Sole is average looking with a bit of a belly. Nice tits though! Massage was lightly above average. Tries to upsell you. You will leave happy for the standard donation.Thanks, if I end up seeing her, I will post a report.

Bfx5190
03-28-18, 15:08
Saw Jewel on Friday. She is from Ohio, and down here trying to make money for kids, not a habit. Very nice body with some baby damage on the stomach, but ass and legs are amazing! Great size natural tits with the fun size nipples. Sensitive to touch, responds well, clean and gets into it. Squirted a little during fiv, which was a surprise.

Donations on the higher side, but with no marks on her arms and nice teeth, I am willing to give a little more. 200 for an hour of time between two consenting adults.

Pictures with the curly hair and white stockings are her and recent. Staying out east last week.

CBJ, cfs, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mpops, lfk, fiv, and daty all on menu.

https://escortbabylon.net/#columbus / post /3306975763/26317031/26317031.

TBobber
03-28-18, 17:17
I can't find anything on this one. Does anybody have any intel?

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/25895487/

AdamKoushe
03-28-18, 19:03
Hello all, iv used your forum for many hunts and found my first HE at at karmic square before they shut down.

Anyway. Last Friday I set a appointment up with ebony.

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-706-1815/60709747

This is my third visit with her and iv had a great time every time. Although I am a breast man and only go for one thing.

I set a appointment up for 1 pm and arrived on time. She tells you to pull up to a room where she can get a view of you before guiding you to the correct room. It's in a very sketchy area by the fairgrounds but she is safe. My second visit I pulled in 15 min before our appointment to ease my mind and do a quick lookout and noticed le circle the motel. I usually would never go back because of that but my little head couldn't pass up some DDD's.

Minor MJ smell to.

Iv meet maybe 5 providers I plan on reviewing, I hope my contribution has some value and I plan on actually being active here!!

Till next time!

EdB99
03-28-18, 20:54

She's in a terrible east side hotel. But room is clean & smoke free. Doesn't appear to have habit but I could be wrong. Says she's 25. Probably accurate. Some acne but has a naughty librarian look with the glasses. Kept them on whole time.I had a visit with Lily and I agree with everything reported by OC. I also had to slow her down a little bit, but I think she's just new and will get better. I would definitely see her again. BBBJ and cfs for me.

Tony Hars
03-28-18, 22:04

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/25895487/I have tried to meet her with a couple different numbers at the same time to see if she is real. Each reply she had said she was at a different location. I personally think its a sting since she will never give any other info. Either that or it is someone just playing a game.

Sir LanceLicksalot
03-28-18, 23:47
She is in my wheelhouse also.

If I lived in CMH instead of just visiting a lot I would TOFTT.

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/25895487/

Viking2017
03-29-18, 00:47

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/25895487/I've reached out 4 or 5 times and haven't gotten a word of response.

SeaJam35
03-29-18, 17:01
I texted Alexis today (Seen her a couple of times) and the response was "find another *****, the one you are looking for died".

Is this true?? Sorry if there was discussion about this, I haven't been as active on the forum recently.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-972-0245/1/333204

Midwest Dude
03-29-18, 18:16
I texted Alexis today (Seen her a couple of times) and the response was "find another *****, the one you are looking for died".

Is this true?? Sorry if there was discussion about this, I haven't been as active on the forum recently.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-972-0245/1/333204Haven't found anything. Probably her dude that wants her out of the biz.

Seascape
03-29-18, 20:47

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-972-0245/1/333204She just posted an ad 18 hrs ago.

Sal88
03-29-18, 23:18
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-707-2766/1/358471

So I had an odd experience with this one. Her incall is in a rough neighborhood near OSU East hospital. She lives in a cluttered house and told me her uncle come by in the early evening, which was cutting it a little close as I got there with about an hour before his expected arrival. Offered 70 for hhr. Hesitant over texts, requested a call which I did to verify LE.

Finally got there and inside and we were confined to the front room. Essentially wanted to do the deed on a loveseat. Not super accomodating. A little small talk and I asked about service (requested a BJ). She got really weird and said she all of a sudden wasn't up to it and asked me to leave. So I did. I left with full donation and some disappointment.

She is the girl in the ad. Said something about being in school and maybe about a kid, I forget all the details as the time I spent with her was less than 5 minutes.

Others may have had a better experience, but she seems like she's not long for this line of work. Total time waster, can't recommend.

I'm looking for my new BJ queen, as I'm tired of my regular. The hunt continues.

TBobber
03-29-18, 23:24

https://alligator.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/25895487/My spidey sense is warning me to stay away, so I'll Just wait and see.

Random Guy100
03-30-18, 00:05
Anyone know what ever happened this this Aly / Ali? Think last I heard she had considered leaving Ohio, but never heard any confirmation.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/361-449-2888/1/338092

EdB99
03-30-18, 00:36
Haven't found anything. Probably her dude that wants her out of the biz.She posted today. Which number did you use? I text her from I believe the 0245 number awhile back and got a nasty reply. I contacted her more recent at the current 8586 number and no problem.

https://alligator.com.columbus.hoxnif.com/post/26394575/

Skeeter1
03-30-18, 02:28

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-972-0245/1/333204She's good looking, but she is batshit bipolar crazy! She will confirm an appointment and then ghost on you multiple times. I have given up trying to see her after she wasted my time twice F*CK her!!

JizMan
03-30-18, 07:45
She posted today. Which number did you use? I text her from I believe the 0245 number awhile back and got a nasty reply. I contacted her more recent at the current 8586 number and no problem.

https://alligator.com.columbus.hoxnif.com/post/26394575/I have never seen her but I know who she is. I would proceed with caution right now since her Uncle has posted that he is looking for her stemming from an encounter at the Columbus Suites earlier this year. It appears she didn't show up for a recent appointment she had with him related to the encounter. This is not the first time she has had an issue with her Uncle for a similar incident as well as other unrelated incidents. I'm pretty sure she has a child too.

FolkArt
03-30-18, 08:41
Anyone know what ever happened this this Aly / Ali? Think last I heard she had considered leaving Ohio, but never heard any confirmation.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/361-449-2888/1/338092I have provided stellar reviews of Ally on more than one occasion. She is still around. She periodically adopts a SD and takes full advantage of that opportunity until it runs it's inevitable course. I have not seen her myself recently but I know she was scheduled to see a guy last night. I'm pretty sure that the old number no longer works.

Homebrewerguy
03-30-18, 10:40
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-707-2766/1/358471

So I had an odd experience with this one. Her incall is in a rough neighborhood near OSU East hospital. She lives in a cluttered house and told me her uncle come by in the early evening, which was cutting it a little close as I got there with about an hour before his expected arrival. Offered 70 for hhr. Hesitant over texts, requested a call which I did to verify LE.

Finally got there and inside and we were confined to the front room. Essentially wanted to do the deed on a loveseat. Not super accomodating. A little small talk and I asked about service (requested a BJ). She got really weird and said she all of a sudden wasn't up to it and asked me to leave. So I did. I left with full donation and some disappointment.

She is the girl in the ad. Said something about being in school and maybe about a kid, I forget all the details as the time I spent with her was less than 5 minutes.

Others may have had a better experience, but she seems like she's not long for this line of work. Total time waster, can't recommend.

I'm looking for my new BJ queen, as I'm tired of my regular. The hunt continues.Yeah that is an odd experience. I saw her about a year and half ago and she went by a different name, like Dajae Juggs so I think she has been around for awhile. In call was a house in Whitehall, but like you all activity was in a front room on the floor and love seat. I actually enjoyed the session. She was pretty nice although a bit reserved. Definitely a new experience for me banging up against a girl her size, but it was fun. One negative is my 57 year old knees hurt for a week from the hard floor!

The Degenerate
03-30-18, 16:25
I think she got away from that agency setting up her appointments, if she moved to a better location it would help, really the only reason I don't put her in the rotation. I think once these girls find out about USA Classifieds things will get better.I saw her post but my stupid self didn't save her number and now it's not there anymore.

I'm looking to give out a detailed review on her next week if I can successfully set up a nice dream. Can anyone PM me her number?

Sal88
03-30-18, 16:46
https://milfy.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26395573/

I know there have been other reviews of her, both positive and negative but I had a pretty good time. She's willing to negotiate price but I got 70 hhr. She has a nice apartment near 270/161 on the west side of town and I felt safe.

I requested BBBJ, but I've heard BBFS is available (did not partake). BJ was solid, as stated before, a little dry, but she was willing to take directions well. Greek is available for aupcharge, and if you're not too big. She said I was on the edge, and I'm about average for a white guy. No facials allowed, but swallowing is fine. She said she's willing to do 3 some but doesn't have a partner at the time, so I guess I should bring someone? I donno. ?

I enjoyed myself and may return if I can get her to 60/ hhr as I find that fair for just a BJ. My dream lasted almost 30 minutes, but that is no fault of her own.

She's nice and not threatening, did not watch the clock, no rush, and was ready on time. All set up was through text.

Anyone willing to drop some knowledge on other BJ queen's, please drop me a message.

Sal.

Ike2014
03-30-18, 17:21
I have provided stellar reviews of Ally on more than one occasion. She is still around. She periodically adopts a SD and takes full advantage of that opportunity until it runs it's inevitable course. I have not seen her myself recently but I know she was scheduled to see a guy last night. I'm pretty sure that the old number no longer works.I really like that girl. I saw her right before Christmas. I could do a hell of a write up on her and her life but I will simply say she can be very sweet and is very fun to fuck. I saw her when she was new to the scene and I hadn't fucked like that since I was 18. I had the chance to be one of those SD's but I think it would be a lost cause. A fuckin shame.

Is the 8029 number still good? Last time In saw her she was sharing a phone and her numbers are usually via a texting app.

CleFan23
03-30-18, 18:47
I have never seen her but I know who she is. I would proceed with caution right now since her Uncle has posted that he is looking for her stemming from an encounter at the Columbus Suites earlier this year. It appears she didn't show up for a recent appointment she had with him related to the encounter. This is not the first time she has had an issue with her Uncle for a similar incident as well as other unrelated incidents. I'm pretty sure she has a child too.I saw her a couple of months ago at a house. There were other people living there. Didn't ask who they were. She does have a kid as there were drawings everywhere, so I asked. Over a year ago I tried to see her at a hotel and got there early, saw her go to another room and she came out with a skinny black guy. I left after seeing that. When I saw her at the house, she was quiet, pleasant and did a decent BBBJ. I think it was 60. She's definitely a user, saw the typical bruises on her arms and legs. As for looks, she has a big nose. Just ok looking, no interest for me in ever going back. Only reason I saw her was the talent has been terrible for the last several months otherwise I probably wouldn't have.

CleFan23
03-30-18, 18:54

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/361-449-2888/1/338092She does move around from house to house. Was on ohio ave south of the city. Had a boyfriend there that went to texas for rehab, that must be where the wanting to leave the state came from.

MastaaFun
03-31-18, 00:02
She does move around from house to house. Was on ohio ave south of the city. Had a boyfriend there that went to texas for rehab, that must be where the wanting to leave the state came from.I would do an Outcall if have chance as generally the places she inhabits for Incalls leave alot to be desired. I had setup appt with her quite a few months ago and she disappeared from the radar and have heard nothing from her as Art mentioned the old number does not work at least she does not respond last I tried awhile back.

Viking2017
03-31-18, 09:06
I have provided stellar reviews of Ally on more than one occasion. She is still around. She periodically adopts a SD and takes full advantage of that opportunity until it runs it's inevitable course. I have not seen her myself recently but I know she was scheduled to see a guy last night. I'm pretty sure that the old number no longer works.I used to see Ally quite a bit the latter half of last year. After the holiday season I was not able to get in contact with her at all. I have a couple different numbers for her, but I don't get a response from either. If anyone has some digits for her, please PM me. Thanks!

Traveler Two
03-31-18, 14:21
https://milfy.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26395573/

I know there have been other reviews of her, both positive and negative but I had a pretty good time. She's willing to negotiate price but I got 70 hhr. She has a nice apartment near 270/161 on the west side of town and I felt safe.

I requested BBBJ, but I've heard BBFS is available (did not partake). BJ was solid, as stated before, a little dry, but she was willing to take directions well. Greek is available for aupcharge, and if you're not too big. She said I was on the edge, and I'm about average for a white guy. No facials allowed, but swallowing is fine. She said she's willing to do 3 some but doesn't have a partner at the time, so I guess I should bring someone? I donno. ?

I enjoyed myself and may return if I can get her to 60/ hhr as I find that fair for just a BJ. My dream lasted almost 30 minutes, but that is no fault of her own.

She's nice and not threatening, did not watch the clock, no rush, and was ready on time. All set up was through text.

Anyone willing to drop some knowledge on other BJ queen's, please drop me a message.

Sal.I saw her last year for an outcall, when we got started we figured out we did the exact same thing same place back in 2009 or 2010. Both times it was BBFS.

Random Guy100
03-31-18, 15:24
I used to see Ally quite a bit the latter half of last year. After the holiday season I was not able to get in contact with her at all. I have a couple different numbers for her, but I don't get a response from either. If anyone has some digits for her, please PM me. Thanks!First time I saw her was probably one of the worst experiences of my life LOL. Gave her another shot a few months after that and she was pretty amazing all around. Interesting how I would be willing to pay just to talk to her, very charming girl. But yeah, to your point, just lost contact with her all together and always wondered what happened. If anyone has a number and would be willing to share please PM me as well.

FuckItAll
03-31-18, 17:17

She's in a terrible east side hotel. But room is clean & smoke free. Doesn't appear to have habit but I could be wrong. Says she's 25. Probably accurate. Some acne but has a naughty librarian look with the glasses. Kept them on whole time.Would you happen to have the email that was on the ad? She looks cute.

CleFan23
03-31-18, 22:17
First time I saw her was probably one of the worst experiences of my life LOL. Gave her another shot a few months after that and she was pretty amazing all around. Interesting how I would be willing to pay just to talk to her, very charming girl. But yeah, to your point, just lost contact with her all together and always wondered what happened. If anyone has a number and would be willing to share please PM me as well.Seeing the posts about her I can see why people like her and would think about being her sd. She can be very friendly and fun even just to talk to, HOWEVER, even she made a comment to me that she wouldn't be happy go lucky if she wasn't high, she said she would be quiet and moody. She's very open about herself even when not asked, like folk art has said in a prior post these girls often just talk about their problems. Its easy to idealize these girls and ally is probably the most likable of any girl I've met on here. But remember, if these girls were not taking meds their demeanor would change drastically. Being a sd is just a terrible idea. Your choices in that role is to bank roll their addictions, about 80 per day or 2400 per month or have her see other guys (then you wouldn't be her sugar daddy). You are not magically going to change these girls, they have severe issues-addiction / past trauma / emotional / mental, etc that make having a self sustaining job or even a real normal boyfriend supporting them not possible. Even a normal hardworking boyfriend will get sick of their behavior. And if these girls were to be fortunate enough to kick their habit, all their issues they are numbing come to the surface. They would also be a completely different person. One thing they would certainly do is not want to have anything to do with any guy she has seen while having her habit, that includes a sugar daddy no matter how strongly you think you saved her.

And why would anyone want to be a sugar daddy? Thats like a pussy time share. Like paying two weeks for an orlando condo- you're forced to vacation there or go somewhere different and pay double. The sd is paying for the same pussy but if he wants a different girl has to pay again. Imo the best thing about this hobby is seeing different girls WHEN I WANT TO. This also applies to those utr single mother girls that I've seen some guys asking about helping. Same thing- they will call you when THEY need help, thus it becomes somewhat of an obligation. You can say no but you'll feel like you might lose them. I like the freedom of seeing what girls when I want to.

Seascape
04-01-18, 17:27
Hey what can you guys tell me about Karma? The white girl that currently posts on BP. Tats on chest and arms. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to.

I did a search a not much came up. What did was old and there's more than 1 karma I think.

Anything would be helpful.

DaveCoffee2018
04-02-18, 07:14
Authentic Tantra ads on back page, this ad is about 4 pages deep in the massage section.

Please pm me with any details you may have.

My biggest question was it worth your time?

I'm interested in Tantra and looking for anyone that has try it out, I'be seen post about Paige and Danielle. Is Danielle worth given it a go.

I'm really interested in the newer ads myself, so please feel free to share.

MastaaFun
04-02-18, 09:35
Seen Zoey ad pop up again today as being in Lancaster so decided to see what was up, since she has been rather scarce on the route as of late. Well she has not missed a beat quoted me $$ HHR and $$$ . 50 for the HR for all of you fans of her here in the forums.

https://independent.com.columbus.escortbabylon.com/post/26439575/

DiggityDog9
04-02-18, 12:33
She's good looking, but she is batshit bipolar crazy! She will confirm an appointment and then ghost on you multiple times. I have given up trying to see her after she wasted my time twice F*CK her!!Tried to set something up with her a few Fridays ago and when I got to her area, she ghosted me. Called three times in the course of 10 minutes and she never picked up. That crap drives me nuts. $100 was a bit much for a short stay anyway so I'm probably better off.

Didn't get a response from Serenity either a few days later when I texted. Some of her new pics look great. Agree with another poster that talent is way down lately. I miss my old regulars like Maya, Nikki from Berwick and Zoey / Alyssa. Even Cuban Ashley from the north side. Used to see Jenny quite a bit but her quality has fallen so far off that I'll never go back.

Midwest Dude
04-02-18, 13:08
Hey what can you guys tell me about Karma? The white girl that currently posts on BP. Tats on chest and arms. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to.

I did a search a not much came up. What did was old and there's more than 1 karma I think.

Anything would be helpful.Bad reviews. Saggy body, bored service. Used to be great, though.

MastaaFun
04-02-18, 13:18
Bad reviews. Saggy body, bored service. Used to be great, though.Not for sure if this is the same Karma that used to work with Paige or not. I did message her and she quoted me $ to start and up, but then also said negotiable LOL. I never even seen her when with Paige, although Paige was a good time for me at least and she did talk Karma up to me. I might give her a go if her SS would be a bit more reasonable maybe I will contact again and see what she is about and hopefully better than recent mentions by some. The only thing that worries me is her blatant partying ad pics kinda makes wonder what kind of shape she will be in by the time you arrive haha.

Seascape
04-02-18, 14:49
Not for sure if this is the same Karma that used to work with Paige or not. I did message her and she quoted me $ to start and up, but then also said negotiable LOL. I never even seen her when with Paige, although Paige was a good time for me at least and she did talk Karma up to me. I might give her a go if her SS would be a bit more reasonable maybe I will contact again and see what she is about and hopefully better than recent mentions by some. The only thing that worries me is her blatant partying ad pics kinda makes wonder what kind of shape she will be in by the time you arrive haha.0329 is her last 4 digits. Very sexy in my opinion but ya she looks like she might like to party. Which to an extent is ok with me. Guess I'm checking for cash and dash, scam type stuff and I can't find anything like that.

Boring? Never seen that coming.

Midwest Dude
04-02-18, 17:30
Not for sure if this is the same Karma that used to work with Paige or not. I did message her and she quoted me $ to start and up, but then also said negotiable LOL. I never even seen her when with Paige, although Paige was a good time for me at least and she did talk Karma up to me. I might give her a go if her SS would be a bit more reasonable maybe I will contact again and see what she is about and hopefully better than recent mentions by some. The only thing that worries me is her blatant partying ad pics kinda makes wonder what kind of shape she will be in by the time you arrive haha.Actually I think she used to go by "Paige".

Midgetbowler
04-02-18, 21:02
https://alligator.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26441891/

Been out the game a while, decided to shake off some rust and get back to it. As you already know, pickings are extra slim nowadays. But I was in the mood for someone with a fat ass so I gave this one a text. She immediatley responded. Gave me the address to some trashy motel on the east side, but I was too horny to care. Once I got there it was not the girl in the pics, but close enough. And her stomach was almost as big as her ass. Secondly, her room smelled like nothing but cigarettes. Normally I febreeze my clothes and I am good to go afterwards, but the smell was so thick I had to wash my clothes twice to get the stench out. Her attitude was slightly rushed, everything was covered and by her smell I doubt she washes between dates. Definitely don't recommend or plan on returning.

EdB99
04-03-18, 06:51

Been out the game a while, decided to shake off some rust and get back to it. As you already know, pickings are extra slim nowadays. But I was in the mood for someone with a fat ass so I gave this one a text. She immediatley responded. Gave me the address to some trashy motel on the east side, but I was too horny to care. Once I got there it was not the girl in the pics, but close enough. And her stomach was almost as big as her ass. Secondly, her room smelled like nothing but cigarettes. Normally I febreeze my clothes and I am good to go afterwards, but the smell was so thick I had to wash my clothes twice to get the stench out. Her attitude was slightly rushed, everything was covered and by her smell I doubt she washes between dates. Definitely don't recommend or plan on returning.Is it just me or is the US website gone?

DaveCoffee2018
04-03-18, 07:25
If your up north traveling you need to check out the local AMP.

You won't be dispointed, hands down the best AMP I've been in.

40 at door for 30 minutes, don't worry it will longer then 30 minutes.

Place tip of $60 on table by massage table while you wait on your host. Menu like going to Burger King you can have it your way. Great massage smooth legs, sweet girls.

SlimBo9
04-03-18, 10:25
Is it just me or is the US website gone?I can only go to Toronto site.

Midgetbowler
04-03-18, 12:26
Is it just me or is the US website gone?Yeah, Part of me is wondering is this website next on their list of trying to shut down our fun.

TheCautiousOne
04-03-18, 14:05
Yeah, Part of me is wondering is this website next on their list of trying to shut down our fun.I'm betting that Backpage is next as it's the other most known site for Providers.

Tetrakarn
04-03-18, 17:48
Yeah, Part of me is wondering is this website next on their list of trying to shut down our fun.Getting the toronto issue on my laptop but not on my phone, seems to still be working on mobile. Don't know what's going on.

The Degenerate
04-03-18, 18:09
Anyone know if she's still around?! She's removed her ads.

LilyBliss92
04-03-18, 22:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Drodoe
04-04-18, 18:39
Anyone know if she's still around?! She's removed her ads.I saw her about a week ago and had a great time too. Need her number let me know! She is still looking for clients just isn't sure how much she wants to advertise.

GadgetIT
04-04-18, 19:47

Been out the game a while, decided to shake off some rust and get back to it. As you already know, pickings are extra slim nowadays. But I was in the mood for someone with a fat ass so I gave this one a text. She immediatley responded. Gave me the address to some trashy motel on the east side, but I was too horny to care. Once I got there it was not the girl in the pics, but close enough. And her stomach was almost as big as her ass. Secondly, her room smelled like nothing but cigarettes. Normally I febreeze my clothes and I am good to go afterwards, but the smell was so thick I had to wash my clothes twice to get the stench out. Her attitude was slightly rushed, everything was covered and by her smell I doubt she washes between dates. Definitely don't recommend or plan on returning.Wow, that's huge.

-G.

MikeDlz
04-04-18, 21:36
Anyone know if she's still around?! She's removed her ads.Yes, she is, saw her tonight. At the hotel out east, I suspect same hotel as others reported. A good time!

LilbitLil92
04-05-18, 15:52
She's still available. 740xxxx519.

Anyone know if she's still around?! She's removed her ads.

Virtual Utopia
04-05-18, 17:01
Has anyone dealt with her?

MastaaFun
04-05-18, 19:20
She's still available. 740xxxx519.Then maybe post in the advertiser provider ad section instead of adverting in the forum as in the multiple "yes she is" 1 posters recently haha. Whoever filled this little lady in on our forum might have skipped some of the forums posting etiquette to be sure. I have personally messaged and offered Outcall to no response so if need so badly seems at least respond. I for one am rather weary of this little one now reviews aside recent behavior kinda iffy at best tread lightly.

Columbus51
04-05-18, 21:19
Then maybe post in the advertiser provider ad section instead of adverting in the forum as in the multiple "yes she is" 1 posters recently haha. Whoever filled this little lady in on our forum might have skipped some of the forums posting etiquette to be sure. I have personally messaged and offered Outcall to no response so if need so badly seems at least respond. I for one am rather weary of this little one now reviews aside recent behavior kinda iffy at best tread lightly.I have text and spoke to Lily Bliss today and she would very much like to have her advertisement and number posted on this forum but can not figure out how to get it posted. Earlier this evening I copied directly from the advertisers section of the forum on how to register on the usaadultclassifieds.info and sent it to her. Hopefully she will be able to get her advertisement and number posted in the very near future.

I have Lily's permission to post her number on this site but that would clearly be a violation of forum rules.

"Please do not post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements)".

However any member who would like to have her number just send me a PM, I will be happy to share it with you since I have her permission to do so.

And before anyone starts any "white knight" BS I have never met the young lady. Although I have spoke to her on the phone today, I recently underwent a aortobifemerol surgery which precludes many activities (including everyone favorite). Just trying to help the lady connect with members of the forum.

JizMan
04-06-18, 07:29
Has anyone dealt with her?Let's see the entire ad. What has she told you so far? I would ask for another pic.

http://pearl.org.in/blog/best-occasions-wear-pearl-stone-jewelry-items/

Preludet0
04-06-18, 08:07
Has anyone seen her? No reports on here or the other site. Images don't show up on Tineye.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-942-9856/3/608478

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-942-9856/58429627

She posted as "Diamond" in Jan.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-942-9856/1/581010

Any help is much appreciated.

Mr Blue 314
04-06-18, 08:32
Has anyone dealt with her?Download the pic to your computer go to Tineye and run a check.

https://www.tineye.com/

Your search will show this is a photo used in several advertisements through out the country. This is a great first place to go to start your researcher. Generally speaking, if the photo looks too good (the lady is too sexy, photo quality is too good) or the background appears way to professional its a fake. Most of the ladies take selfies, the room is a mess, no makeup etc. I just quick glanced it, I knew 95% it was a fake. Though I would take a second before work and help you new guys out. We were all new once.

I realize a few providers over the years have had some semiprofessional ones.. But come on guys; usually you can find the person taking the photo in the reflection. I have noticed needles, nasty food, dirty feet. I'm not saying all. Most of the ladies are carrying a monkey on their back and just go with a quick shot. They are too lazy or unaware! Ladies make the bed, pick up, wash your feet and lady parts if your going to show us your assets in K9. Take 30 minutes and do your hair and makeup. I could go on and on. If it looks too good to be true it probably is. If not use tineye. I'm know several of you guys are more advance in your searches for fakes than I. Maybe someone else can chime in here and post a few other ways to check for our junior members?

Safe Hunting Gentlemen

HungryEye
04-06-18, 10:35
My date with Breanna mirrored Jacks http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3987-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3621456&viewfull=1#post3621456. , AKA #16311.

Great date and I will be sure to repeat.

Shoutout to Jack for the lead and to Breanna for the excellent performance.

H.

GhostRider50
04-06-18, 11:59
She posted wed on BP xxx 205 690 anyone seen her?

Sir LanceLicksalot
04-06-18, 14:58
Have register as a provider on usaadultclssieds.

That is the advertising site for USASG.

I have text and spoke to Lily Bliss today and she would very much like to have her advertisement and number posted on this forum but can not figure out how to get it posted. Earlier this evening I copied directly from the advertisers section of the forum on how to register on the usaadultclassifieds.info and sent it to her. Hopefully she will be able to get her advertisement and number posted in the very near future.

I have Lily's permission to post her number on this site but that would clearly be a violation of forum rules.

"Please do not post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements)".

However any member who would like to have her number just send me a PM, I will be happy to share it with you since I have her permission to do so.

And before anyone starts any "white knight" BS I have never met the young lady. Although I have spoke to her on the phone today, I recently underwent a aortobifemerol surgery which precludes many activities (including everyone favorite). Just trying to help the lady connect with members of the forum.

DarkStallion
04-06-18, 15:55
Has anyone seen her? No reports on here or the other site. Images don't show up on Tineye.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-942-9856/3/608478

http://columbus.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/614-942-9856/58429627

She posted as "Diamond" in Jan.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/614-942-9856/1/581010

Any help is much appreciated.The pics are of camsoda model 'Layton Benton'.

https://twitter.com/mslaytonbenton?lang=en

Spinman
04-06-18, 16:50
I figured it wouldn't be long, but damn. I've been encouraging ladies to get on board with usaadultclassifieds.com but hey maybe this will do it.

You might want to tell your UTR's and legit ladies if they jump on board fast they could do really well in Columbus running an ad on this site!

TheCautiousOne
04-06-18, 17:54
So CL Personals, BP and now even TER is gone. Do we need to make a new forum for all the legit providers out there?

Bs6268
04-06-18, 18:04
End of a era. The streets are going to start being packed.

WhoDeyBuckeye
04-06-18, 18:31
So CL Personals, BP and now even TER is gone. Do we need to make a new forum for all the legit providers out there?This site's classifieds are hosted outside the reach of US laws so they will stay up as normal per multiple admin reports across the site. Thankfully the whole world hasn't gone as crazy as our national government.

BuckeyeFanatic
04-06-18, 19:07
End of a era. The streets are going to start being packed.I know with the shuttering of BP, I'll probably be hitting the streets more often to try to find talent, and hitting up the few UTRs I've cultivated. I'm hopeful that USA Classifieds takes off, but it's tough to get the word out to new talent on that, I guess.

MastaaFun
04-06-18, 19:16
So CL Personals, BP and now even TER is gone. Do we need to make a new forum for all the legit providers out there?Uncle Sam wants his tax money hence why regulated cities like Vegas have actual establishments for it. Shame when they try to blame it all on disease, crime and public safety when they blatantly allow it where they can get paid. No matter how you slice it they will always want and get theirs at our expense that's democracy for you let freedom ring LOL.

TheCautiousOne
04-06-18, 20:42
I think this was discussed earlier in week, but it's now being reported that Escort Babylon is officially DOA as well.

The only reason I became active in this hobby is that my work schedule doesn't leave time for a girlfriend, let alone go to a bar or whatever. So where the hell am I going to get my fun now if everything is being shut down?

ForEvrAlone
04-06-18, 21:23
I think this was discussed earlier in week, but it's now being reported that Escort Babylon is officially DOA as well.

The only reason I became active in this hobby is that my work schedule doesn't leave time for a girlfriend, let alone go to a bar or whatever. So where the hell am I going to get my fun now if everything is being shut down?Amen to that. I'm 40 minutes outside of Columbus and have no UTR's or anything whatsoever. Haven't found anyone worth visiting since last year. Looks like I will truly be living up to my name. Crying shame two consenting adults can't do what they want with their bodies in this "free" country.

TBobber
04-06-18, 22:21
I have to admit, TER blocking acces from the USA surprised me. I believe all their servers are outside of US jurisdiction. p411 shouldn’t be far behind.

I'm curious to see if this drives the price of street walker and UTR services up or down. I could see it going either way.

TheCautiousOne
04-06-18, 22:28
Amen to that. I'm 40 minutes outside of Columbus and have no UTR's or anything whatsoever. Haven't found anyone worth visiting since last year. Looks like I will truly be living up to my name. Crying shame two consenting adults can't do what they want with their bodies in this "free" country.I have 5 (4 are active) providers in my phone. 2 are / were always in the massage section of BP, 1 is sort of UTR and I can get FS from her, and the last one is Princess Isabella. Not sure if Isabella is visiting her uncle or not as she hasn't posted a lot in a few weeks before the shut down. I do have a 5th one but she's with her Uncle until June / July and doubt I'll ever be able to get ahold of her again. Every senior member in here remembers Hilary. She could swallow a dick like no ones business, plus she would do BBFS if she was familiar / comfortable with you. Plus you could finish where ever with her. Damn I miss that woman. Heh.

MastaaFun
04-07-18, 07:21
I have to admit, TER blocking acces from the USA surprised me. I believe all their servers are outside of US jurisdiction. p411 shouldnt be far behind.

I'm curious to see if this drives the price of street walker and UTR services up or down. I could see it going either way.It really did not surprise me as 2 years or so ago TER's bossman got into some hot water over the site and it took a bit to get it back together so his compliance and weariness about this makes sense in a way no sense in rocking the boat and causing waves against the most powerful and influencing government in the world. Most countries generally go along with the US in most things to try and stay on our good side so no unwanted drones and the like appear out of nowhere which seems to be our moniker worldwide lately. Our governments view is if not able to be taxed then not inline with their Capitalism based economy outline. The freedom to express ourselves and live freely died many years ago now all we can do is play the game the best we can and hope for the best.

MastaaFun
04-07-18, 07:44
I have to admit, TER blocking acces from the USA surprised me. I believe all their servers are outside of US jurisdiction. p411 shouldnt be far behind.

I'm curious to see if this drives the price of street walker and UTR services up or down. I could see it going either way.I'd be surprised to see prices dip given the providers loss of all that advertised income. The ability to drum up clients is greatly diminished now so they will need to make some up somewhere. I even have CL ads I messaged once hitting me up out of the blue even if I did not go see them so they are feeling the pinch already. I do believe you can probably get some good deals right now until they figure why not get as much as I can after the hiatus shock wears off. The UTR are the best resource we have now and I would venture to say that with more time to troll and monitor our forums now (less real estate to cover) that PM of their info probably the new way of sharing content and providers over public reviews putting them in the lime light so to speak. The "Man" now has less to target and track so more time to harass and monitor our comings and goings. This forums ability to stay active might be a win, but we are also now more in the bulls eye so to speak with our competition for reviews and advertising dwindling away to nothing. I say watch your six and also your UTR's as well keep them off that radar as they are now a rather precious commodity.

JizMan
04-07-18, 07:56
I'd be surprised to see prices dip given the providers loss of all that advertised income. The ability to drum up clients is greatly diminished now so they will need to make some up somewhere. I even have CL ads I messaged once hitting me up out of the blue even if I did not go see them so they are feeling the pinch already. I do believe you can probably get some good deals right now until they figure why not get as much as I can after the hiatus shock wears off. The UTR are the best resource we have now and I would venture to say that with more time to troll and monitor our forums now (less real estate to cover) that PM of their info probably the new way of sharing content and providers over public reviews putting them in the lime light so to speak. The "Man" now has less to target and track so more time to harass and monitor our comings and goings. This forums ability to stay active might be a win, but we are also now more in the bulls eye so to speak with our competition for reviews and advertising dwindling away to nothing. I say watch your six and also your UTR's as well keep them off that radar as they are now a rather precious commodity.Maybe the Columbus Dispatch will make a comeback? Anyone remember those days? It was a real crapshoot. The marketplace usually has a way of figuring these things out so I don't think it will be long before some other platform steps up to fill the void.

These turn of events should boost the membership of Seeking Arrangement for both men and women. I expect the quality of girls on that site will go way down.

Quadrider
04-07-18, 12:51
Maybe the Columbus Dispatch will make a comeback? Anyone remember those days? It was a real crapshoot. The marketplace usually has a way of figuring these things out so I don't think it will be long before some other platform steps up to fill the void.

These turn of events should boost the membership of Seeking Arrangement for both men and women. I expect the quality of girls on that site will go way down.That is how I got a start in the hobby when I moved to Columbus was the classified section. Your right it was a crapshoot but were some the occasional gems there too.

Spinman
04-07-18, 13:11
Maybe the Columbus Dispatch will make a comeback? Anyone remember those days? It was a real crapshoot. The marketplace usually has a way of figuring these things out so I don't think it will be long before some other platform steps up to fill the void.

These turn of events should boost the membership of Seeking Arrangement for both men and women. I expect the quality of girls on that site will go way down.I hope not, on the dispatch though, whew, crap shoot is a huge understatement! I've read tons of BS about fake pictures over the years how about NO PICTURES! Those ladies back then had a wicked imagination of what they looked like. Every hooker in Columbus was 5"6" and weighed 130 lbs. and 36C tits I finally got so tired of fake descriptions, I went and bought several scales from odd lots for pretty cheep. Anytime I showed up to some dimes house only to find Willie the Whales Mom answered the door, I'd say hang on a second. I'd go to my Hoe master mobile, retrieve a scale, walk to the door and hand it to them. Just before a walked away I'd tell them, you told you weighed 130 lbs. over the phone, better check that. Seriously you had to go to a damn pay phone and hope one would answer, or hit her pager number and wait for a call back It better be a pay phone that received incoming calls too. LITERALLY A HUGE PIA.

I saw two girls already, one on the stroll and one walking towards the stroll, both FORMER BP advertisers they'll be walking, half the BP girl split time on the streets anyway. IMHO street walkers are just another Genre of hooking, no difference. Like you said the Marketplace has a way of figuring these things out.

Midwest Dude
04-07-18, 13:44

The only reason I became active in this hobby is that my work schedule doesn't leave time for a girlfriend, let alone go to a bar or whatever. So where the hell am I going to get my fun now if everything is being shut down?Erotic monkey is now shut down too.

TBobber
04-07-18, 14:46
ECCIC gone.

Hey Admin, have you guys been contacted yet?

MrShawn
04-07-18, 14:57
I'm not sure where people are supposed to go to have consensual adult fun now. I think they need a spot on this website for people who want to play but not pay for it. I can't post an ad on here to find people to play with my wife without paying for the add.

TBobber
04-07-18, 15:23
This appears to be bigger and a lot more coordinated than I thought at first. So many sites going down all at once, both really big ones and relatively obscure. I wonder if local authorities were given a heads up so they could plan and be ready for the additional SW traffic this would generate? There was a fairly large influx when BP first went sideways.

DaveCoffee2018
04-07-18, 15:25
Go after the big ones 1st then apply pressure to everyone else. Even if your server is located off shore you will come under pressure if your in the United States market places.

You know next to nothing and prove the adage that a little knowledge is dangerous.

BECAUSE they couldn't do anything to the poker sites that were offshore (mostly Costa Rica) what they did was enact legislation that prohibited US banks or credit cards from transferring money to known poker sites.

They didn't go after the big ones, they cut the money off to all of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unlawful_Internet_Gambling_Enforcement_Act_of_2006

Idiots

A2

Spinman
04-07-18, 15:28
ECCIC gone.

Hey Admin, have you guys been contacted yet?That article said Backpage and "ALL AFFILIATED" websites were shut down. I didn't think ECCIE was affiliated, but they were hacked and shut down for awhile at one time, that is if my memory serves me correctly. I bet they are swamped with approving USA Classified ads right now. Columbus has received 5 new advertisers already, Helen Sasha Kat and Phoenix. I'd predict by Tuesday or Wednesday if they can keep up with the new submissions there will be 20 or more new ones than that, at least.

Spinman
04-07-18, 15:41
Skipthegames.com looks to be still operating, I thought they were affiliated with BP. Liveescortreviews.com is up, but they are affiliated with The Erotic Review, and solely an RSS feed from BP. But some of the ads there are not even advertisers anymore retired / moved on, but all have TER I'd #'s not suprised by that.

Here's what TER said.

The USA Congress has passed the Stop Enabling Sex-Trafficking Act (SESTA, also known as The Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act or FOSTA). SESTA amends Section 230 of the 1996 Communications Decency Act, a federal law which has served as the bedrock of protection for online publishers from Facebook, Yelp, Reddit and Twitter to The Erotic Review from being held liable for user's posts on their sites. Under SESTA / FOSTA, the USA Government can prosecute websites and those that operate them criminally for posts made by users.

As a result of this new law, TER has made the difficult decision to block access to the website from the United States until such time as the courts have enjoined enforcement of the law, the law has been repealed or amended, or TER has found a way to sufficiently address any legal concerns created by the new law. TER is not alone in responding to this threat to your First Amendment Rights: Craigslist has pulled all of its Personal Ads, Reddit has closed a number of Subreddits and sites such as ******** and Men4 RentNow have gone completely dark. Other websites have taken or are expected to take similar actions.

So will USA follow this same path, even though the servers are outside the US? This will be very interesting to watch and see how this all plays out. Just about the time this was getting a little boring BAM.

Surely one of those 9th circuit court Judges will get a case, and put a temporary injunction on this BS. The supreme court will ultimately have a say in that, or not?

GuessHoo
04-07-18, 16:12
Gents. Long-time lurker here. As you will see I have made very few posts and I understand that I have little place to ask for information as such. I have never met a Backpage lady or escort as it were, but have occasionally trolled Sully for entertainment over the years and I've appreciated the LEO updates on this site. Craigslist was always my go-to medium and that's where I met Hillary many years ago. She was among my first P2P friends and I'm quite sure I was one of hers. I wold sometimes travel to Mt Vernon when she lived there and actually had occasion to meet her grandmother. We got together often and would catch up, talk about her little girl and have incredibly hot play, although her physical condition fell off last year.

Despite my newbie status here. I would love to hear from if anyone knows what has become of Hillary, although I'm honestly afraid to ask. I am hoping she is merely on a long vacation or cleaned up and straightened out her life. Thanks in advance to anyone who will message me.

Actually

I have 5 (4 are active) providers in my phone. 2 are / were always in the massage section of BP, 1 is sort of UTR and I can get FS from her, and the last one is Princess Isabella. Not sure if Isabella is visiting her uncle or not as she hasn't posted a lot in a few weeks before the shut down. I do have a 5th one but she's with her Uncle until June / July and doubt I'll ever be able to get ahold of her again. Every senior member in here remembers Hilary. She could swallow a dick like no ones business, plus she would do BBFS if she was familiar / comfortable with you. Plus you could finish where ever with her. Damn I miss that woman. Heh.

GhostRider50
04-07-18, 16:46
I hope not, on the dispatch though, whew, crap shoot is a huge understatement! I've read tons of BS about fake pictures over the years how about NO PICTURES! Those ladies back then had a wicked imagination of what they looked like. Every hooker in Columbus was 5"6" and weighed 130 lbs. and 36C tits I finally got so tired of fake descriptions, I went and bought several scales from odd lots for pretty cheep. Anytime I showed up to some dimes house only to find Willie the Whales Mom answered the door, I'd say hang on a second. I'd go to my Hoe master mobile, retrieve a scale, walk to the door and hand it to them. Just before a walked away I'd tell them, you told you weighed 130 lbs. over the phone, better check that. Seriously you had to go to a damn pay phone and hope one would answer, or hit her pager number and wait for a call back It better be a pay phone that received incoming calls too. LITERALLY A HUGE PIA.

I saw two girls already, one on the stroll and one walking towards the stroll, both FORMER BP advertisers they'll be walking, half the BP girl split time on the streets anyway. IMHO street walkers are just another Genre of hooking, no difference. Like you said the Marketplace has a way of figuring these things out.I have done several BP's that hit the street. So have most of you, the only problem with it is they expect more $$ cause they are BP advertisers. When you resist and offer the usual the service goes down real fast. Anybody pick anything up at the casino? I have been going there more frequently.

GhostRider50
04-07-18, 16:47
Skipthegames.com looks to be still operating, I thought they were affiliated with BP. Liveescortreviews.com is up, but they are affiliated with The Erotic Review, and solely an RSS feed from BP. But some of the ads there are not even advertisers anymore retired / moved on, but all have TER I'd #'s not suprised by that.

Here's what TER said.

The USA Congress has passed the Stop Enabling Sex-Trafficking Act (SESTA, also known as The Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act or FOSTA). SESTA amends Section 230 of the 1996 Communications Decency Act, a federal law which has served as the bedrock of protection for online publishers from Facebook, Yelp, Reddit and Twitter to The Erotic Review from being held liable for user's posts on their sites. Under SESTA / FOSTA, the USA Government can prosecute websites and those that operate them criminally for posts made by users.

As a result of this new law, TER has made the difficult decision to block access to the website from the United States until such time as the courts have enjoined enforcement of the law, the law has been repealed or amended, or TER has found a way to sufficiently address any legal concerns created by the new law. TER is not alone in responding to this threat to your First Amendment Rights: Craigslist has pulled all of its Personal Ads, Reddit has closed a number of Subreddits and sites such as ******** and Men4 RentNow have gone completely dark. Other websites have taken or are expected to take similar actions.

So will USA follow this same path, even though the servers are outside the US? This will be very interesting to watch and see how this all plays out. Just about the time this was getting a little boring BAM.

Surely one of those 9th circuit court Judges will get a case, and put a temporary injunction on this BS. The supreme court will ultimately have a say in that, or not?Liveescortreview is still on line.

Midwest Dude
04-07-18, 18:09
Go after the big ones 1st then apply pressure to everyone else. Even if your server is located off shore you will come under pressure if your in the United States market places.

You know next to nothing and prove the adage that a little knowledge is dangerous.

BECAUSE they couldn't do anything to the poker sites that were offshore (mostly Costa Rica) what they did was enact legislation that prohibited US banks or credit cards from transferring money to known poker sites.

They didn't go after the big ones, they cut the money off to all of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unlawful_Internet_Gambling_Enforcement_Act_of_2006

Idiots

A2If anything, this law will be partnered with the net neutrality ruling and the government will "encourage" internet providers to restrict access (best case) or track and give info to them (worst case) access to sites like this.

DekeMan
04-07-18, 19:58
If anything, this law will be partnered with the net neutrality ruling and the government will "encourage" internet providers to restrict access (best case) or track and give info to them (worst case) access to sites like this.If it comes to that (ISP tracking) a non tracking VPN is going to be a monger's best friend.

ColsSubBoy
04-07-18, 20:08
Looks like EB is down. Was working earlier today. This is the last safe haven.

ColsSubBoy
04-07-18, 20:15
Looks like EB is down. Getting 404 Error now. Was working earlier. Hopefully, this site stays up.

ColsSubBoy
04-07-18, 23:48
Weird thing. EB working on my phone but not laptop. Any ideas why that is?

Homebrewerguy
04-08-18, 12:20
It is incredibly ironic that the so called leaders of this country who readily send our armed forces around the world to protect freedoms are the same assholes who want to put a lid on the freedoms in our country. So much for the land of the free and home of the brave.

MastaaFun
04-08-18, 12:38
Well noticed that LER has been rather laggy last few days and today has not updated any ads in over 2 hours so wonder if maybe they are on the block next. Slowly but surely the avenues of communication are being systematically disrupted soon most will be gone fellas hold on to your numbers going to be gold soon haha.

DekeMan
04-08-18, 13:16
It is incredibly ironic that the so called leaders of this country who readily send our armed forces around the world to protect freedoms are the same assholes who want to put a lid on the freedoms in our country. So much for the land of the free and home of the brave.That is why we have a judicial branch of government. The politicians have passed a new law. It ain't settled law until the judges rule on it. I expect there to be challenges, and hopefully injunctions, while it makes it's way through the courts.

DesmondSpinoza
04-08-18, 16:53
It is incredibly ironic that the so called leaders of this country who readily send our armed forces around the world to protect freedoms are the same assholes who want to put a lid on the freedoms in our country. So much for the land of the free and home of the brave.Our armed forces are sent around the world over oil and to punish any head of state who dares to try to and upset the world currency being the U. D. Petrodollar. Protecting the freedom of American citizens is not what our government does.

ColsSubBoy
04-09-18, 07:44
Watch out. Multiple reports of being robbed this weekend on EB from these two. Naughty Nicki and Yum Yum. They are cousins. Their pimp will rob you. Be careful out there.

https://backpage.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26490034/

https://backpage.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26491242/

JizMan
04-09-18, 07:54
Well noticed that LER has been rather laggy last few days and today has not updated any ads in over 2 hours so wonder if maybe they are on the block next. Slowly but surely the avenues of communication are being systematically disrupted soon most will be gone fellas hold on to your numbers going to be gold soon haha.Eros is still up and running.

https://www.eros.com/ohio/sections/ohio_escorts.htm

DiggityDog9
04-09-18, 09:51
I've never depended much on Live Escort Reviews to tell me who's out there, only because it's basically a photo site now that depended purely on other sites for those photos and even some of the photos you see repeat ad nauseum. For instance, the rub provider known as Jenna Love has photos pop up on there every few hours but they're quite outdated and she hasn't advertised as an escort for a few years. Tee, for those who might remember her rubs, still has escort ads pop up and she hasn't been advertising for maybe three years by now. Same thing happened with Mona a while ago.

LER is even more useless now that it restricts comments. A few pre-determined comments do not give an actual portrayal of a provider.

TBobber
04-09-18, 10:33
Same thing happened with Mona a while agoSpeaking of Mona. Anybody know if she's still working and have digits if she is?

Midwest Dude
04-09-18, 12:25
Watch out. Multiple reports of being robbed this weekend on EB from these two. Naughty Nicki and Yum Yum. They are cousins. Their pimp will rob you. Be careful out there.

https://backpage.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26490034/

https://backpage.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/26491242/Not surprised she turned to that. She was a rusher and generally terrible. Too bad; she had a fantastic body.

YouthNAsia
04-09-18, 13:59
While the pic being used is a generic and all over the Net, I can confirm that the lady posting in USA Classified with that pic is not fake.

Spent time with her 3 weeks ago before BP and CL went defunct.

Safe place in Dublin and legit.

Mid 40's. A little heavy. Not fat with rolls just a heavy set MILF. $ for the hour and upsells to get FS. If you are nice and not a jerk, she might give you a BJ. No Fiv but sex love her huge fun bags! But def HE.

She has a British accent.

Download the pic to your computer go to Tineye and run a check.

https://www.tineye.com/

Your search will show this is a photo used in several advertisements through out the country. This is a great first place to go to start your researcher. Generally speaking, if the photo looks too good (the lady is too sexy, photo quality is too good) or the background appears way to professional its a fake. Most of the ladies take selfies, the room is a mess, no makeup etc. I just quick glanced it, I knew 95% it was a fake. Though I would take a second before work and help you new guys out. We were all new once.

I realize a few providers over the years have had some semiprofessional ones.. But come on guys; usually you can find the person taking the photo in the reflection. I have noticed needles, nasty food, dirty feet. I'm not saying all. Most of the ladies are carrying a monkey on their back and just go with a quick shot. They are too lazy or unaware! Ladies make the bed, pick up, wash your feet and lady parts if your going to show us your assets in K9. Take 30 minutes and do your hair and makeup. I could go on and on. If it looks too good to be true it probably is. If not use tineye. I'm know several of you guys are more advance in your searches for fakes than I. Maybe someone else can chime in here and post a few other ways to check for our junior members?

Safe Hunting Gentlemen

TBobber
04-09-18, 21:07
A lot of us come here on auto pilot, I suggest we all read the banner at the top.

JaggOff
04-09-18, 22:09
A lot of us come here on auto pilot, I suggest we all read the banner at the top.Thanks for the heads up.

SeaJam35
04-09-18, 22:54
A lot of us come here on auto pilot, I suggest we all read the banner at the top.I clicked it and it went to a "best automotive".

TBobber
04-09-18, 22:57
I clicked it and it went to a "best automotive".Jesus jumped up and slapped you with a dumb stick, wow, just wow. I give up.

MastaaFun
04-10-18, 08:38
Anyone happen to know this one I received this pic randomly from unknown number she stated" I'm up and at them you available?" haha.

DickAlmighty
04-10-18, 08:52
Anyone happen to know this one I received this pic randomly from unknown number she stated" I'm up and at them you available?" haha.Looks familiar can't help more than that. If you find out let us know, pickins are real slim now!!

Wish these broads would figure out the USAclassifieds. When I lived in Cincinnati you could always find a fair provider on there.

Member #5809
04-10-18, 09:54
Anyone happen to know this one I received this pic randomly from unknown number she stated" I'm up and at them you available?" haha.Never seen her but if you want to share that number I wouldn't be opposed to having it.

GeorgeL
04-10-18, 10:14
Milk from my cereal just went through my nose when I read that. .

Jesus jumped up and slapped you with a dumb stick, wow, just wow. I give up.

JonHangcok
04-10-18, 12:31
Anyone happen to know this one I received this pic randomly from unknown number she stated" I'm up and at them you available?" haha.Damn if I were you, I'd make myself available! Those breasticles look worth the price of admission.

SeaJam35
04-10-18, 14:35
Jesus jumped up and slapped you with a dumb stick, wow, just wow. I give up.Message me, would like to get your address so I can slap you with that dumb stick I just got from Jesus.

Viking2017
04-10-18, 15:22
Anyone happen to know this one I received this pic randomly from unknown number she stated" I'm up and at them you available?" haha.Forget her name. She works up on the north side. Picture is rather deceiving. Her skill in a BBBJ ranges from rushed at not very good to ok. Definite YMMV. I don't know if it is the same # that Mastaa a got texted from but I do have a fairly recent contact number for her.

Traveler Two
04-10-18, 17:46
Anyone happen to know this one I received this pic randomly from unknown number she stated" I'm up and at them you available?" haha.https://escortbabylon.net/#columbus/reviews/6146562884/25661644