PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Cheech1
09-08-14, 15:14
Doubtful that a mere photo would end up in one being charged, but stopping, beckoning one to enter your vehicle or in any other way attempting to converse with a known SW streetside is in violation of the statute: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.241 A 1, 2, 3 or 4. The charge is "Loitering to Engage in Solicitation" and is a Misdemeanor of the 3rd degree, enough to get your car towed, a ride downtown, a photograph and a $ 500 bond out. The malitia has to keep you hardened criminals off the street somehow so they invent language that gives LE very wide lattitude of enforcement action.OK, so you have to read the statute:

No person, with purpose to solicit another to engage in sexual activity for hire and while in or near a public place.

So the deal is, they have to prove that you had the purpose "to solicit another to engage in sexual activity. " Unless the cop overheard you ask someone for a blowjob or something like that, they are going to rely on you confessing to it. They have to prove it, and you have to fight it. That's the key, fighting it. That means you got to ask for a jury trial, have a lawyer or get a public pretender and demand a trial. The reason you can demand a trial is that there is the possibility of jail time for the "offense. ".

Cheech.

Varoom
09-08-14, 22:46
OK, so you have to read the statute:

No person, with purpose to solicit another to engage in sexual activity for hire and while in or near a public place.

So the deal is, they have to prove that you had the purpose "to solicit another to engage in sexual activity. " Unless the cop overheard you ask someone for a blowjob or something like that, they are going to rely on you confessing to it. They have to prove it, and you have to fight it. That's the key, fighting it. That means you got to ask for a jury trial, have a lawyer or get a public pretender and demand a trial. The reason you can demand a trial is that there is the possibility of jail time for the "offense. ".

Cheech.The punishment is NOT being convicted, the punishment is being charged with the offense for 98% of monger / johns.

Your premise that one can demand a jury trial, YES, could happen, but it isn't happening for the vast majority of those unlucky enough to be charged. Jobs are lost, families are lost, professional associations are lost; all by the mere allegation of such a offense. Oh, the 2% that don't care if charged, may have no job to lose, or family, or prof assns, go ahead and prove your innocense! But frankly, this thought isn't reality. The mere charge being filed is the death nell and LE knows this.

"They have to prove it" is way more like the defendant has to prove that they didn't and most folks frankly don't want, or can't afford the attention of such a public circus of proving one's innocense!

SimonPieMan
09-09-14, 07:27
After leaving Lily Wellness, I'm head North on Dixie. In the distance, I see a fairly attractive blond (late 20's) with a bright orange florescent tank top, short denim shorts and athletic shoes. She's walking South and looks like she's trying to get some exercise. We make eye contact and I got a look so I turned around. I passed her again and she see's me pull into a drive for an apartment complex. As she walks by, I pull up and ask her if she needs a ride. She says no and I asked her again. She then walks over to my car, looks at the logo on my work shirt and says, "I'm expensive. $200/ hr, I don't do drugs and I don't need the money". I told her I was just looking for a little tension release and only had $30. She replied, "Maybe next time". I asked for her name and number and she commented that she shared a phone with her boyfriend and he has no clue. I said I would see her around another time.

Simon.

Cheech1
09-09-14, 10:00
The punishment is NOT being convicted, the punishment is being charged with the offense for 98% of monger / johns.

Your premise that one can demand a jury trial, YES, could happen, but it isn't happening for the vast majority of those unlucky enough to be charged. Jobs are lost, families are lost, professional associations are lost; all by the mere allegation of such a offense. Oh, the 2% that don't care if charged, may have no job to lose, or family, or prof assns, go ahead and prove your innocense! But frankly, this thought isn't reality. The mere charge being filed is the death nell and LE knows this.

"They have to prove it" is way more like the defendant has to prove that they didn't and most folks frankly don't want, or can't afford the attention of such a public circus of proving one's innocense!OK, so based on your statement you're screwed regardless. So I say fight back. See, its that attitude that enables the gestapo to railroad you. And by the way, if your family is lost due to getting charges, then with all due respect you don't have much of a family. Again, with all due respect, and I'm not trying to insult you, but in my case my family is my family regardless of what I do. People have to start standing up for their rights and fighting back against the system, or there will be no rights left. And also, with all due respect, if you don't have the balls to fight back, if you don't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for your rights, then maybe you shouldn't be out on the stroll.

Best regards,

Cheech.

HuntLadys29
09-09-14, 19:12
And I have deleted the account I know it wasnt me for 2 reasons 1 being that same email was sent to my other emails and 2 I just got home from the hospital this morning in the future if you need to email me I will send you the address via text again I am sorry but its very easy to believe it was personal and whoever hacked it must have read an old email of which incall was discussed.I got an email today asking me for 1000.00 dollars to pay for her alleged sisters operation, insisting it will be paid back in full. I replied that the police will be involved if I recieve another email. I'm not down for fraud I don't believe silk is sending the email but I don't like shit like this. I'm hoping silk can get to the bottom of this. HL29 oh and they picked the wrong person anyway I damn sure don't have a grand to loan or give anybody. HL29.

TheDaytimer
09-09-14, 21:53
I got an email today asking me for 1000.00 dollars to pay for her alleged sisters operation, insisting it will be paid back in full. I replied that the police will be involved if I recieve another email. I'm not down for fraud I don't believe silk is sending the email but I don't like shit like this. I'm hoping silk can get to the bottom of this. HL29 oh and they picked the wrong person anyway I damn sure don't have a grand to loan or give anybody. HL29.So are you going to call the Police next time you receive a note from some Nigerian Prince who wants to shower you with money if you'll only help him out?

Just ignore these or do what I did. Send the URL of an organization that helps people in trouble. If the email is real, that is a good deed. If not, it frustrates the hell out of them.

HuntLadys29
09-09-14, 23:03
So are you going to call the Police next time you receive a note from some Nigerian Prince who wants to shower you with money if you'll only help him out?

Just ignore these or do what I did. Send the URL of an organization that helps people in trouble. If the email is real, that is a good deed. If not, it frustrates the hell out of them.I'm sure there is not a lot the law could do in this case just wanted to hopefully stop this unwanted email. As I stated I don't think Silk had anything to do with sending the email. I just saw her a few days ago and had a very good time, her having a needy or ill sister was never brought up nor was this whole email thing ever brought up. The email was a hopeful deterrent for the asshole who maybe has it in for her or is looking to get at her in some way. HL29.

CactusIago
09-10-14, 00:10
For the Lovely SP's on here--What, specifically and in your own individual opinions do the terms "Fetish Friendly", "GFE" and "PSE" mean? Are these meant to be codewords that you mean to imply particular services or are they generic with different specific meanings for each SP.

CI.

TheGenteelMan
09-10-14, 07:58
For the Lovely SP's on here--What, specifically and in your own individual opinions do the terms "Fetish Friendly", "GFE" and "PSE" mean? Are these meant to be codewords that you mean to imply particular services or are they generic with different specific meanings for each SP.

CI.Forgive me as this was not directed to men as you note (or me for that matter), but was compelled to suggest another option for understanding the Terms. Google is pretty good source for understanding terms and fairly accurate. Indeed there may be variance among providers involving the degree of which GFE, for example, is applicable to them but that can be summed up with each individually as you meet the provider (s).

Waltmore
09-10-14, 22:11

CI.As it seems that no ladies are going to respond then I will post what I have found to be the most accurate answer to your query. They mean many different things depending solely on the provider and often they mean nothing at all, just terms to pique your curiosity. There are indeed "technical" definitions to all of these terms but they have no realistic real world application. The only one that holds true all of the time is YMMV. As always.

CactusIago
09-11-14, 00:49
It's just a little frustrating when trying to determine an SP's actual menu without asking the inappropriate direct questions about money and activity--which I never link together. EVER. I mean there are fetishes (Stockings, High Heels, Corsets) and there are FETISHES (Any of the "Showers"I bet some ladies have some interesting stories about what guys will ask for and how they handled the request--fulfilled or not. And then you have GFE--which to me means she demands pretty jewelry, complains about sex, and only gives a BJ on my birthday--NOT the reasons I want to go to a SP.

CI.

RegulatorD
09-11-14, 15:52
Anybody seen Megan with in the the last few weeks I am thinking about seeing her. PMs welcomed.

ZackTy
09-12-14, 15:34
I would stay away from the Ridge Ave exit off I-71 if you know what I mean. Watch your m6 Peace, ZT.

Stormyoneonly
09-14-14, 23:30
Christina contacted me this evening and asked me to tell you gentlemen she was in a car accident and she is in the hospital but, should be back to work by Tuesday. She has no wifi and didn't want you guys to think she was ignoring your text or calls.

In my prayers!

Xoxo,

Stormy.

TheDaytimer
09-15-14, 06:57
Christina contacted me this evening and asked me to tell you gentlemen she was in a car accident and she is in the hospital but, should be back to work by Tuesday. She has no wifi and didn't want you guys to think she was ignoring your text or calls.
In my prayers!
Xoxo,
Stormy.Send her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. She is a sweetie.

OldGoober
09-15-14, 08:48
I have never had the pleasure of seeing Ms Christina, but have talked to her on the phone and she is a sweet girl. I hope her recovery is quick and that there are no lasting after affects from the accident.

Send her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. She is a sweetie.

LuvdaLadys14
09-15-14, 11:26

In my prayers!

Xoxo,

Stormy.Well that explains a lot. I had an appt with her over the weekend and thought I was being stood up. No answers to msgs, etc. Here's to hoping she'll be back in full health with no lingering issues. Stormy tell her I said so and I'll reschedule sometime soon.

Luv.

SimonPieMan
09-15-14, 16:22

In my prayers!

Xoxo,

Stormy.I've texted her a few times with no response. I hope she's doing well.

Simon.

Dgwkpe
09-16-14, 00:23
If anyone has any info on this warning please PM me. I have an ATF in that area and have never liked the area, haven't been in a month or so but was going to go again until I read this.

I would stay away from the Ridge Ave exit off I-71 if you know what I mean. Watch your m6 Peace, ZT.

Babelover77
09-16-14, 14:25
If anyone has any info on this warning please PM me. I have an ATF in that area and have never liked the area, haven't been in a month or so but was going to go again until I read this.PM me as well -heck, if it's general info. , just share it for all please!!

Fishing1270
09-16-14, 20:20
PM me as well -heck, if it's general info. , just share it for all please!!I would love to know as well.

Hillbilly Bob
09-22-14, 13:12
Is it just me or is everyone having this problem. More providers from out of state then our area. They are still in there state and not in the cincy area also gogetter13 web cam add 10 to 12 in a row. Is it my PC or is everybody having this problem PMs welcome.

TheGenteelMan
09-22-14, 13:47
Is it just me or is everyone having this problem. More providers from out of state then our area. They are still in there state and not in the cincy area also gogetter13 web cam add 10 to 12 in a row. Is it my PC or is everybody having this problem PMs welcome.Select the State in the upper RIGHT corner of the page. Once the state appears, select the city (just below it).

TriOval
09-22-14, 14:35
Is it just me or is everyone having this problem. More providers from out of state then our area. They are still in there state and not in the cincy area also gogetter13 web cam add 10 to 12 in a row. Is it my PC or is everybody having this problem PMs welcome.SCROLL to the right alllllllll the way over, the you will see the state selection.

Janet420
09-24-14, 08:42
Yes it's true.

I am RETIRING!

I have set Nov. 1st as my retirement date and it is fast approaching.

I have met some really great people during my years here and will miss everyone, but still have a little time to meet even more.

I would like to say THANK YOU to every for all the help, fun & memories I will take with me.

Khloe513
09-27-14, 12:20
If anyone has any info on this warning please PM me. I have an ATF in that area and have never liked the area, haven't been in a month or so but was going to go again until I read this.I've been on this side of town for a few weeks. My clients haven't had any problems. Neither have I.

Alaska Tom
09-28-14, 00:26
SCROLL to the right alllllllll the way over, the you will see the state selection.I think the screen format on the server is wider than anyone's monitor. What you have to do is to find the grey scoll bar.

At the bottom of the screen, put the mouse pointer on it, hold down the left mouse button, and then move the bar to.

The right. The dialog box should appear with states in it, and cities within the states. I think once you pick Cincinnati, say.

Or Dayton, the same city should come up when you come back to the site.

CurvyChristina
09-28-14, 12:34
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Waltmore
09-28-14, 22:16
I think the screen format on the server is wider than anyone's monitor. What you have to do is to find the grey scoll bar.

At the bottom of the screen, put the mouse pointer on it, hold down the left mouse button, and then move the bar to.

The right. The dialog box should appear with states in it, and cities within the states. I think once you pick Cincinnati, say.

Or Dayton, the same city should come up when you come back to the site.I have no problem with it on my monitor. Perhaps it is your browser or even your browser settings. You may want to check either or both. As always.

Lugnutz
09-30-14, 15:48
I've been on this side of town for a few weeks. My clients haven't had any problems. Neither have I.The Days Inn there, formerly Hojo, is pretty notorious as a hotbed of hobby activity. I do recall seeing the Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputy patrolling the parking lot once as I was exiting. This was right after a provider I had visited made quite a loud ruckus, in a good way, but it could have been construed as cries for help. She may have been too loud for public buildings. But in general you need to be a little more cautious about hotels that are hotbeds for this activity, which are well known to LEO.

I assume we're still talking about that mysterious report about Ridge Ave. , right?

Member #4587
09-30-14, 18:28
The Days Inn there, formerly Hojo, is pretty notorious as a hotbed of hobby activity. I do recall seeing the Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputy patrolling the parking lot once as I was exiting. This was right after a provider I had visited made quite a loud ruckus, in a good way, but it could have been construed as cries for help. She may have been too loud for public buildings. But in general you need to be a little more cautious about hotels that are hotbeds for this activity, which are well known to LEO.

I assume we're still talking about that mysterious report about Ridge Ave. , right?Some weeks ago, I attempted to see a SP at another notel nearby, but was too hot to meet appointment. Had multiple LEO camped out and scheduler wasn't pleased until I explained situation-thought I was a no show initially.

Lugnutz
10-01-14, 10:41
Some weeks ago, I attempted to see a SP at another notel nearby, but was too hot to meet appointment. Had multiple LEO camped out and scheduler wasn't pleased until I explained situation-thought I was a no show initially.I would point out that a lot of things can bring LEO to a motel parking lot that have little or nothing to do with the hobby. And if it's a sting, you're not going to see a bunch of marked cars in plain view. It may be the safest position you can be in, at least as far as having stuff stolen from your car. But it does take some extra gumption to go in under those circumstances.

I've had a couple of cases where there were marked cop cars parked near an incall location, and it simply turns out that a cop lives down the street. Unsettling. But it happens.

Hillbilly Bob
10-01-14, 13:07
The Days Inn there, formerly Hojo, is pretty notorious as a hotbed of hobby activity. I do recall seeing the Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputy patrolling the parking lot once as I was exiting. This was right after a provider I had visited made quite a loud ruckus, in a good way, but it could have been construed as cries for help. She may have been too loud for public buildings. But in general you need to be a little more cautious about hotels that are hotbeds for this activity, which are well known to LEO.

I assume we're still talking about that mysterious report about Ridge Ave. , right?I have been to that area and had dreams with a Couple ladies on here and had no problems with that said I do a drive by and check things out before stopping.

Member #4587
10-01-14, 17:54
I would point out that a lot of things can bring LEO to a motel parking lot that have little or nothing to do with the hobby. And if it's a sting, you're not going to see a bunch of marked cars in plain view. It may be the safest position you can be in, at least as far as having stuff stolen from your car. But it does take some extra gumption to go in under those circumstances.

I've had a couple of cases where there were marked cop cars parked near an incall location, and it simply turns out that a cop lives down the street. Unsettling. But it happens.I do plan to try with this provider / agent again soon since they are highly reputable, but for a 1st attempt at an incall spidey-sense was off the charts. Almost retired before ever starting.

Khloe513
10-01-14, 18:09
I have been to that area and had dreams with a Couple ladies on here and had no problems with that said I do a drive by and check things out before stopping.I hate to see comments like stay away from ridge area because it really does have an effect on business. At one point I was at days inn for 3 weeks and had absolutely no problems. I also didn't see anything go on besides the occasional LEO cruise the parking lot. Just like what was previously stated if there's something going on you won't see a bunch of patrol cars. Also I have recently been at the other motel in the area and had someone on their way and there were 2 or 3 cars in the parking lot and for a minute I thought he wouldn't show so I called to let him know. Turns out they were just towing a car in the parking lot. Now it doesn't take that many to tow a car but they were there and hung out for a while. Thankfully he still showed and they eventually left. But being in this area for a little while I haven't seen anything or experienced anything.

Member #5522
10-02-14, 06:16
Today is Sasha Black's Birthday! She checks her pm's occasionally, so, let's blow up her page with birthday wishes. Miss you sugar.

WhereDreamsGo
10-02-14, 10:25
Someone privately suggested last week that I RTFF. I took that to mean read the full forum. I've been doing some reading, but there's a lot to go through. Anyone have any suggestions on where would be the best place to start or concentrate?

Tcoupe
10-02-14, 12:14
Someone privately suggested last week that I RTFF. I took that to mean read the full forum. I've been doing some reading, but there's a lot to go through. Anyone have any suggestions on where would be the best place to start or concentrate?Use the forum search, and google her name and number, together and seperate, google the email, if provided when googling names add locations like "callie cincinnati escort" or "anytowne, USA escort ads". BTW, I think it means 'research the f##king forum'.

But if you just start following the forum, in a month you will feel like you know girls that don't even post.

WhereDreamsGo
10-02-14, 12:35
Use the forum search, and google her name and number, together and seperate, google the email, if provided when googling names add locations like "callie cincinnati escort" or "anytowne, USA escort ads". BTW, I think it means 'research the f##king forum'.

But if you just start following the forum, in a month you will feel like you know girls that don't even post.Thanks! When I follow your Google idea I get links to all kinds of info from all kinds of sites and it really works great! I'll read the, um, forums for a while too.

Lovegoodhead
10-03-14, 00:35
I have found a young lady fairly attractive about a 7 in looks who needs help. She has a great attitude and is willing to please. She is 5'4 140 pounds not a spinner. She is about 24 with very good oral skills, covered full service is great she gets into and knows how to move. Lakersfan, Kenwood Jack and the rest of the usual suspects pm me for more details. Happy hunting!

SashaBlack
10-04-14, 20:07
Today is Sasha Black's Birthday! She checks her pm's occasionally, so, let's blow up her page with birthday wishes. Miss you sugar.It was amazing)).

PillowTalk69
10-05-14, 09:16
It was amazing)).Enjoyed exchanging ideas with you in the Octagon sometime back and wish you a happy 21st birthday LOL Seriously enjoy your day. I am a good guy no matter what all the others think Kisses and wet licks PT.

DrDave39
10-05-14, 10:24
It was amazing)).Happy Birthday Swetie. Hope your post-hobby life is going exactly the way you hoped!

The DR.

Santa22
10-07-14, 13:01
Heading to Columbus on business. The USASG board there lacks information. So I turned to another site and found Russian GFE Anastacia Allure. I have an appointment set and will report. Anyone have any experience with her? I see where she has been to Cincy before and is scheduled here this month.

Silverfly
10-07-14, 19:22
Heading to Columbus on business. The USASG board there lacks information. So I turned to another site and found Russian GFE Anastacia Allure. I have an appointment set and will report. Anyone have any experience with her? I see where she has been to Cincy before and is scheduled here this month.If you have a question about someone in Columbus maybe you should go on the Columbus board and ask. Since the members here in Cincinnati may not have tried her or may others in Columbus. Just an idea, hope it helps.

MisforMaster
10-08-14, 00:20
Heading to Columbus on business. The USASG board there lacks information. So I turned to another site and found Russian GFE Anastacia Allure. I have an appointment set and will report. Anyone have any experience with her? I see where she has been to Cincy before and is scheduled here this month.I had no luck with Backpage or Craigslist when happened to be in CMH a few months ago. One "chick" with a dick, and a cash-and-dash.

There's one girl who's well reviewed on USASG, but, she didn't answer her phone. I had the numbers of a few girls who were UTR when I was in town on a frequent basis, but they're all out of the game these days.

You might score something fun in the Casino if you're up for that dance.

Good luck!

MM.

TravelinJohn
10-08-14, 10:33
I can highly recommend a gorgeous girl named Danielle.

PM me for details and digits if interested.

I had no luck with Backpage or Craigslist when happened to be in CMH a few months ago. One "chick" with a dick, and a cash-and-dash.

There's one girl who's well reviewed on USASG, but, she didn't answer her phone. I had the numbers of a few girls who were UTR when I was in town on a frequent basis, but they're all out of the game these days.

You might score something fun in the Casino if you're up for that dance.

Good luck!

MM.

John Cleland
10-15-14, 19:49
I'm not writing here to rub it in. I'm posting here again to give those of you who, in addition to mongering via this amazing USASG board, may be seeking a longer-term UTR relationship to keep looking! They do exist. And it's worth continuing to play the numbers game until you find her. It is now a month since finding my new smoking hot little UTR and it gets better every time we get together for the few hours we do every week. And each week she continues to surprise me with fun new ideas, playful affection, and absolute devoted PSE attention. It really doesn't get any better than this IMHO. She keeps her personal life completely out of our "relationship," she never calls or texts outside of my strict contact hours, and her phone is off when we're together and that's just fine with me. I don't even care if I'm not the only male in her life (and I expect that's the case). This is my last report on this site and on this topic of my current UTR until I'm either done with her or she fucks up or she's done with me or whatever. They all expire eventually. And when that happens you'll see me here again. Have faith my brothers. This stuff actually really happens.

The Mongernator.

Hillbilly Bob
10-17-14, 10:15
I see Cat and May are back. I know both girls have great reviews but if you could only see one who would it be or does EE have a better girl on his list.

JLZ61
10-17-14, 10:22
Taylor is awesome for more GFE. She is very slim and an amazing kisser, clean and very laid back with a sleepy sense of humor that sneaks up on you.

LuRain is awesome for PSE. She is kinky and wild and very willing to try new things. Some of her pics don't really do her justice. Incredible ass. Simply incredible.

They are my two current EE faves.

Cat is also great. Very nice body and quite witty. A bit submissive.

Juliette is renowned for her oral skills. I've seen her but for whatever reason didn't partake in those. Dumb ass me.

I see Cat and May are back. I know both girls have great reviews but if you could only see one who would it be or does EE have a better girl on his list.

UOnlyLiveOnce
10-17-14, 10:23
I see Cat and May are back. I know both girls have great reviews but if you could only see one who would it be or does EE have a better girl on his list.May is the only EE chick I've seen, so I can't compare to others in EE. I highly recommend May, though. Has a great body and a great attitude.

TMeister
10-17-14, 12:20
Taylor is awesome for more GFE. She is very slim and an amazing kisser, clean and very laid back with a sleepy sense of humor that sneaks up on you.

LuRain is awesome for PSE. She is kinky and wild and very willing to try new things. Some of her pics don't really do her justice. Incredible ass. Simply incredible.

Juliette is renowned for her oral skills. I've seen her but for whatever reason didn't partake in those. Dumb ass me.Do you know if Taylor swallows with a smile?

Juliette does and she's quite good at it -- she even licks the last few drops off the tip, what a great chick! I'm into the girls who guzzle.

This new one Gabrielle looks good, too!

JLZ61
10-17-14, 16:40
Dunno if she does; my finish has been elsewhere. Will clearly have to revisit Juliette.

And yes, Gabby looks pretty tasty. So many providers and so little time. -grin-.

Do you know if Taylor swallows with a smile?

Juliette does and she's quite good at it -- she even licks the last few drops off the tip, what a great chick! I'm into the girls who guzzle.

This new one Gabrielle looks good, too!

Numbnutts
10-17-14, 20:37
Do you know if Taylor swallows with a smile?

This new one Gabrielle looks good, too!Not as talented as Juliette in that department but she definitely does gulp.

Fdx17
10-26-14, 20:20
Does anyone know if Kristenjo is still active? I see her on aNotheR site and no where else.

The problem is I have zero trust in them. They have posts from dead people and keep showing Erika who left the business and never looked back.

Fdx.

ZeekMeNow
10-26-14, 22:20
I seen stuff about Ridge area I go past the motels there quite often and a lot of times late at night le has always been in the area but they generally are looking for drugs so they will pull you over for taillight out or not using turn signal etc. I'll see them in tire shop parking lot or they just keep driving around that area and they use the parking lots to turn around and I believe to hopefully roll up on someone using in car or something.

I would say just be sure car is legal all lights working and use turn signals and you should be just fine and remember its not illegal to visit a friend.

Thats just my opinion but always trust the gut.

BamBam
10-27-14, 17:05
Does anyone know if Kristenjo is still active? I see her on aNotheR site and no where else.

The problem is I have zero trust in them. They have posts from dead people and keep showing Erika who left the business and never looked back.

Fdx.She has been active on one of the sugar daddy sites. I was thinking about seeing her but she went silent for a long time. Later, she reconnected but her notes were so incoherent, I gave up. I love her pictures but I suspect there is more drama there than I can handle.

RB.

Fdx17
10-27-14, 19:21
She has been active on one of the sugar daddy sites. I was thinking about seeing her but she went silent for a long time. Later, she reconnected but her notes were so incoherent, I gave up. I love her pictures but I suspect there is more drama there than I can handle.

RB.Appreciate the update. That other site is about useless now.

Fdx.

BamBam
10-27-14, 19:47
Appreciate the update. That other site is about useless now.

Fdx.I agree. That place used to have an active forum, fairly regular reviews and some people who don't want to post here. I haven't been there in weeks. No reason to visit other than the ads and it is impossible to filter the dead ones, from the auto-posts they steal from BP, and the active SP's. On the upside, I think a lot of activity that once went there is now here making this board even more useful.

RB.

P.S. The last I heard, KJ is now outcall only. Until she posts here, it is impossible to tell what she offers.

DavidNgrk
10-27-14, 20:37
Agreed. I have been off the radar for a couple months as my work just started blocking porn sites. I've had some alone time at home so been to my regular sites and that site is dead and useless. I am up in Columbus today trying to line up a duo.

I have been poking around much but don't see much from Sexy Sassy. L loved that skinny brunette. She is a pretty girl. What happened to her?

ClassASweetie
10-30-14, 18:00
: http://www.local12.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/one-arrested-asian-spa-raid-19973.shtml.

Dresden52
10-31-14, 00:49
I am looking to get a cook top stove for my mom for her birthday, with the smooth top. If anyone works at one of these places, or knows of someone to get a discount let me know. I want to go get it Friday or Saturday.If you're ok with used / refurb, I have heard good things about this place in Eastgate. A friend of mine just got a very new looking stove for $200, it might be worth checking out. Here is a link to their craigslist add.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ppd/4736426344.html

ClassASweetie
10-31-14, 11:15
Happy Halloween to everyone and their family's. Hope it's a great night for everyone and I hope everyone gets lots of treats.

HuntLadys29
10-31-14, 11:49
First I want to say that this city is full of utr girls, if you talk to them right and come at them correctly there is much fun to be had. No rules I hate rules I met this very pretty young lady that was doing buisness at my place of employment, now I don't generally get my meat the same place I get my bread but when the girl is interested and choice pickings I do make exceptions. The young lady has been in my poe twice, both times she talked about how needy she is and no money bad living arrangements and such, with me being the monger I am I picked up on her needs and just invited her to spend an hour or so with me. And explained to her that it would be worth her time. She agreed.

I called her this morning she only had about an hour or so as she does have a s / o (baby daddy) so we decided to get a room at the notel Fulton. Now this girl is a true ginger about 5 ft3 115 with a nice ass and neat ginger landing strip the giner lips were meaty and nice size clit great for daty just enough giner hair so she doesn't look like a 12 year old but not so much that the hair gets in the way. She did say she was very nervous she is 26 yo so I'm not sure if this was her first go at turning a trick but if she told me it was I would believe her.

After I got the room we get in and get undressed light pecking I'm not into kissing did daty on her she wasn't vocal but her body language told me she was getting into it. Put on the cover and did mish then doggy. The Fulton has mirrors in every room the mirror served as the headboard and watching myself pound this gorgeous redhead with this perfect ass sent me over the top. This was one of the best nuts I've had with a cover on, she squeezed her pussy muscles and she was soaking wet. Damn that pussy was good. She is under the radar and wants to stay that way which is fine with me. Keep your eyes and ears open guys they are everywhere. HL29.

JSmith90
11-03-14, 11:54
I want to say I got ripped off but I'm not so sure because I got one hell of a good show from the following events.

I get a call from a regular and very UTR girl and I can tell that she was in a mood for fun. Lets just call her Nicki. She had a girlfriend visiting and I guess she spilled the beans about her little side venture and her friend was very intrigued. I was invited over by Nicki to see her and her visiting friend. Nicki wanted to do a 4 hand massage so her girlfriend could take an easy first step into the situation since she was totally new. We agree on terms and I drive on over. Her friend invites me in and we sit and chat a bit while we wait for Nicki to finish getting ready. After talking a bit I found out that they had been drinking and it's how this whole idea sort of came about. They were both feeling the effects of some wine they had been hitting but not enough to be considered drunk. A good buzz.

After a bit of time Nicki finally appeared and we all headed off to her bedroom. After some conversation I undressed to my boxers, Nicki didn't waste any time at all getting naked, and the new girl went topless but left her pants on. I laid down and they proceeded to rub on my back. I was facing my UTR gal Nicki. I could see by some odd faces she was making that something wasn't right. Every so often they would talk to each other but it wasn't very friendly chat. Apparently the new girl said she needed to leave soon and was upset that Nicki took time to get ready for me. It really was a very silly thing to get upset over but I think what was happening was the wine was wearing off and they were irritating each other. I could see tension rising, I flipped, stripped my boxers and said that it was no problem. We can just make it a 30 minute stay. Now Nicki was getting even more pissed at her friend because she normally treats me like royalty and didn't want me to feel like I had to settle just to make her friend happy so she could leave for her whatever apt she had. They argued a bit more and I finally sat up and said to the new girl. Please leave, I'll give you your part in full and I'll stay with my friend Nicki and we can just do our normal thing. Well, she felt very hurt by my request, got up, started some more ranting and my friend Nicki, but ass naked mind you, jumped up and it was on like Donkey Kong!

Fists flying, hair pulling, Naked on topless all out brawl. I jumped up with my sails at full mast and tried to break it up. It wasn't happening, they were both in a rage and I became nothing more than a naked spectator. After about a minute of this fight some guy came busting through the door. I'm standing naked with now a limp noodle staring at this guy thinking, holy shit now what. He grabs Nicki, I grab the other girl and we finally get them separated. Apparently Nicki rents a house to a guy next door and he heard the yelling and screaming and thought she was in danger. He had no idea what he had stepped into. We had to drag them to two separate rooms. I finally was able to get dressed and I thought the girl I was with was finally calmed down. I could see she had a busted lip, face was red from being punched about and mascara running everywhere due to the tears. Without warning she ran through the door into the other room and holy shit it was round two. Nicki still butt ass naked managed to get her friend, or maybe not, in a corner and landed a couple good hooks before we separated them again. After some more yelling and screaming we finally got Nicki's friend to leave. Nicki calmed down, and the other dude looked at me and said, "I don't want to know what the hell is going on here, I'm going home. " and simply left. I left shortly after and thought that even though I never got a happy ending I still got to see one hell of a show. Nicki promised to make it up to me and I believe she will in time. At this time however, I haven't heard anything so I don't know if they are still friends or not.

I suppose I sort of got ripped off but in the end I did get to see one hell of a good cat fight.

HuntLadys29
11-03-14, 15:45
I want to say I got ripped off but I'm not so sure because I got one hell of a good show from the following events.

I get a call from a regular and very UTR girl and I can tell that she was in a mood for fun. Lets just call her Nicki. She had a girlfriend visiting and I guess she spilled the beans about her little side venture and her friend was very intrigued. I was invited over by Nicki to see her and her visiting friend. Nicki wanted to do a 4 hand massage so her girlfriend could take an easy first step into the situation since she was totally new. We agree on terms and I drive on over. Her friend invites me in and we sit and chat a bit while we wait for Nicki to finish getting ready. After talking a bit I found out that they had been drinking and it's how this whole idea sort of came about. They were both feeling the effects of some wine they had been hitting but not enough to be considered drunk. A good buzz.

After a bit of time Nicki finally appeared and we all headed off to her bedroom. After some conversation I undressed to my boxers, Nicki didn't waste any time at all getting naked, and the new girl went topless but left her pants on. I laid down and they proceeded to rub on my back. I was facing my UTR gal Nicki. I could see by some odd faces she was making that something wasn't right. Every so often they would talk to each other but it wasn't very friendly chat. Apparently the new girl said she needed to leave soon and was upset that Nicki took time to get ready for me. It really was a very silly thing to get upset over but I think what was happening was the wine was wearing off and they were irritating each other. I could see tension rising, I flipped, stripped my boxers and said that it was no problem. We can just make it a 30 minute stay. Now Nicki was getting even more pissed at her friend because she normally treats me like royalty and didn't want me to feel like I had to settle just to make her friend happy so she could leave for her whatever apt she had. They argued a bit more and I finally sat up and said to the new girl. Please leave, I'll give you your part in full and I'll stay with my friend Nicki and we can just do our normal thing. Well, she felt very hurt by my request, got up, started some more ranting and my friend Nicki, but ass naked mind you, jumped up and it was on like Donkey Kong!

Fists flying, hair pulling, Naked on topless all out brawl. I jumped up with my sails at full mast and tried to break it up. It wasn't happening, they were both in a rage and I became nothing more than a naked spectator. After about a minute of this fight some guy came busting through the door. I'm standing naked with now a limp noodle staring at this guy thinking, holy shit now what. He grabs Nicki, I grab the other girl and we finally get them separated. Apparently Nicki rents a house to a guy next door and he heard the yelling and screaming and thought she was in danger. He had no idea what he had stepped into. We had to drag them to two separate rooms. I finally was able to get dressed and I thought the girl I was with was finally calmed down. I could see she had a busted lip, face was red from being punched about and mascara running everywhere due to the tears. Without warning she ran through the door into the other room and holy shit it was round two. Nicki still butt ass naked managed to get her friend, or maybe not, in a corner and landed a couple good hooks before we separated them again. After some more yelling and screaming we finally got Nicki's friend to leave. Nicki calmed down, and the other dude looked at me and said, "I don't want to know what the hell is going on here, I'm going home. " and simply left. I left shortly after and thought that even though I never got a happy ending I still got to see one hell of a show. Nicki promised to make it up to me and I believe she will in time. At this time however, I haven't heard anything so I don't know if they are still friends or not.

I suppose I sort of got ripped off but in the end I did get to see one hell of a good cat fight.I guess you got ripped off a little bit but there ain't nothing like a good cat fight. The only thing that could have made it better is if the were both naked and mud fighting. I'm sure your utr will make it up to you. That was one hell of a post. I bet you couldn't wait to tell somebody, if I would have witness that I would have been posting as soon as I got home. HL29.

BuyingSmiles
11-03-14, 16:30

I suppose I sort of got ripped off but in the end I did get to see one hell of a good cat fight.I would have enjoyed that as much as any happy ending!

JLZ61
11-03-14, 17:18
That is one of the most amazing posts I've read so far! "Float like a butterfly, sting like Nicki" LOL.

I would venture to say that not only did you NOT get ripped off but you got perhaps the finest show in Cincy this year. I, for one, would've paid some serious $$ to see that event!!

-JLZ.

I suppose I sort of got ripped off but in the end I did get to see one hell of a good cat fight.

MrNails
11-03-14, 19:14
After about a minute of this fight some guy came busting through the door. I'm standing naked with now a limp noodle staring at this guy thinking, holy shit now what. He grabs Nicki, I grab the other girl and we finally get them separated. Apparently Nicki rents a house to a guy next door and he heard the yelling and screaming and thought she was in danger. He had no idea what he had stepped into.

I would like to have seen the neighbors face when he entered the ring.

Gatty23
11-05-14, 18:09
I've heard through the grapevine that Stormy and SweeTnA might be putting together an interesting plan. Stay tuned!

Stormyoneonly
11-11-14, 12:58
I am moving into my own 2 bedroom apartment at the end of this week! I need some help with items such as furniture (living room, bedroom, and dining room), and also any kitchen things would be greatly apperciated. As I have none of these items and trying something new. Also come see me before I move for some fun as I will be off from Friday afternoon until probably Tuesday morning. I am excited about this news as this new location is centrally located to lots of things.

Xoxo,

Stormy.

Member #5059
11-13-14, 09:06
That is one of the most amazing posts I've read so far! "Float like a butterfly, sting like Nicki" LOL.

I would venture to say that not only did you NOT get ripped off but you got perhaps the finest show in Cincy this year. I, for one, would've paid some serious $$ to see that event!!

-JLZ.I think this is probably the best story I have ever read of a date gone wrong, there are guys that would have paid good money just to watch this go down. OMG!

Lugnutz
11-14-14, 12:00
Based on some information I've gotten firsthand, and more I've gotten second had, I already had reason to suspect that the Goshen and Union Township police departments in Clermont County have been doing stings of mongers. I finally figured a way to do a search that confirms this. Goshen did about four or five in August. Union Township has done three or four in October and November.

The MO appears to be pretty similar. They bust a provider, then either with or without her cooperation, use her phone to get numbers to entrap guys she's seen before. At least in the case I'm most familiar with, they used a new number in Union Twp. And said they were from that provider. They were using different language than she would usually use though -- much more general and clearly aimed at getting the target to incriminate himself by talking about sex and / or money.

I think Goshen has pretty much run its course, unless they find someone new to bust, and I don't think they have. Union Township is always looking for new busts and are very active busting providers too (this is the Eastgate and Beechmont exit areas off 275). I don't know if they're currently using any straight up BP decoys, right now, though one of the providers who was busted continues to advertise on BP.

I can give details about the providers who've been involved via PM. But just be cautious dealing with people you don't know, or even ones you do, in these areas, and be aware of how the cops operate.

PillowTalk69
11-16-14, 07:12
Based on some information I've gotten firsthand, and more I've gotten second had, I already had reason to suspect that the Goshen and Union Township police departments in Clermont County have been doing stings of mongers. I finally figured a way to do a search that confirms this. Goshen did about four or five in August. Union Township has done three or four in October and November.

The MO appears to be pretty similar. They bust a provider, then either with or without her cooperation, use her phone to get numbers to entrap guys she's seen before. At least in the case I'm most familiar with, they used a new number in Union Twp. And said they were from that provider. They were using different language than she would usually use though -- much more general and clearly aimed at getting the target to incriminate himself by talking about sex and / or money.

I think Goshen has pretty much run its course, unless they find someone new to bust, and I don't think they have. Union Township is always looking for new busts and are very active busting providers too (this is the Eastgate and Beechmont exit areas off 275). I don't know if they're currently using any straight up BP decoys, right now, though one of the providers who was busted continues to advertise on BP.

I can give details about the providers who've been involved via PM. But just be cautious dealing with people you don't know, or even ones you do, in these areas, and be aware of how the cops operate.PM info would be appreciated. PT.

PillowTalk69
11-16-14, 07:13
I am now enrolled for the Spring session of 2015 for Culinary Arts School. Something I have been wanting to do, and I already cook a lot now so why not. I am in the works of starting by very own catering company, so wish me luck!And much success to you on your new venture.

Mlive123
11-16-14, 08:56
Since your inbox is full, I will request the PM this way.

MassageIt
11-16-14, 11:38

I can give details about the providers who've been involved via PM. But just be cautious dealing with people you don't know, or even ones you do, in these areas, and be aware of how the cops operate.I would also like the intel since I live on the east side. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Mt.

P.S. Your mailbox is full as of 10:36.

Ball1972
11-16-14, 18:27

I can give details about the providers who've been involved via PM. But just be cautious dealing with people you don't know, or even ones you do, in these areas, and be aware of how the cops operate.I Lugnutz or others with this intel can PM me with these details (especially BP girls busted) I would be grateful. I see a few occasionally over there. But have been texting more than a few recently! Or Lugnutz PM if you clear your inbox!

Ball1972
11-16-14, 18:32
I am now enrolled for the Spring session of 2015 for Culinary Arts School. Something I have been wanting to do, and I already cook a lot now so why not. I am in the works of starting by very own catering company, so wish me luck!I am a huge fan of trying new dishes and foods of different cultures (kinda same in my taste of women). So I will be willing to TOFTT and sample any school assignment you may be working on. That could be fun! And fulfilling!

Joshz12
11-16-14, 22:22
Anyone have any info on Scarlett from aNotheR site? She says she's new low volume. She sent me a time stamped photo. Thinking toftt but I have this odd feeling I have seen her before on BP. Let me know your thoughts.

WackeyGuy21
11-18-14, 01:35
A couple of months ago, I had a visit with a girl from this site and I was wanting to see her again. The messed up part is that I forgot her name and don't have her number. She was doing Incall at a hotel north of cincy. Her girlfriend stays there with her in the room. She is short and skinny with a small chest. She also had her children's names tattooed on her back shoulders. I am wanting to see her again. Any help would be appreciated. You can PM with who it is if needed. Thanks.

Lugnutz
11-19-14, 06:27
PM info would be appreciated. PT.Got busy for a few days.

MassageIt
11-20-14, 12:56
Anyone have any info on Scarlett from aNotheR site? She says she's new low volume. She sent me a time stamped photo. Thinking toftt but I have this odd feeling I have seen her before on BP. Let me know your thoughts.If you search the massage forum you will find info on Scarlett.

Mt.

DavidNgrk
11-21-14, 21:39
I remember a few months ago a well traveled hobbyist with seemingly weekly reviews commenting that he still gets an empty feeling after seeing a SP. I must say that I agree with him. I have seen a lot girls over the last few years and while the few minutes I spent with them were nice I still came away feeling empty and that it was merely a business transaction. I even recently tried a higher end SP but that was no better than then bng regulars.

I have tried giving up before but the addiction of finding an easy lay or bng sucks (no pun intended) me back. Maybe I need to find someone on Ashley Mad to have more of a connection with but that is high unlikely. Sorry to rant fellas.

Nash1
11-21-14, 22:01
I remember a few months ago a well traveled hobbyist with seemingly weekly reviews commenting that he still gets an empty feeling after seeing a SP. I must say that I agree with him. I have seen a lot girls over the last few years and while the few minutes I spent with them were nice I still came away feeling empty and that it was merely a business transaction. I even recently tried a higher end SP but that was no better than then bng regulars.

I have tried giving up before but the addiction of finding an easy lay or bng sucks (no pun intended) me back. Maybe I need to find someone on Ashley Mad to have more of a connection with but that is high unlikely. Sorry to rant fellas.It is very hard to find that true escort that takes one away from the stress of life. I live in Nashville where the rates are alot higher. I did have that experience with two ladies. Unfortunately both got out of the business. To me it wasn't just doing the deed, it was more about the escape. The hunt has slowed to try to find that again.

Member #4791
11-23-14, 17:51

I have tried giving up before but the addiction of finding an easy lay or bng sucks (no pun intended) me back. Maybe I need to find someone on Ashley Mad to have more of a connection with but that is high unlikely. Sorry to rant fellas.I've only had the empty feeling a few times, typically after an ok session. However, I had a thing on the side that had passion and lust no SP has come close to it. I've thought about leaving but I still enjoy the selection that I'd never get otherwise.

UOnlyLiveOnce
11-23-14, 20:06

I have tried giving up before but the addiction of finding an easy lay or bng sucks (no pun intended) me back. Maybe I need to find someone on Ashley Mad to have more of a connection with but that is high unlikely. Sorry to rant fellas.I get that empty feeling most of the time, but not all the time. I keep coming back, though, mainly for the chicks in their early-mid twenties who I have no realistic chance of being with in everyday life.

I also keep coming back for the discretion. Don't have to worry about some soccer mom getting a guilty conscience and blowing the whistle on me to my wife.

The thing that will ultimately drive me away from the hobby is the fear of getting caught in some fashion, whether it's LE, someone spotting my car, or not being able to explain a black eye because I encountered a providers crazy boyfriend. I've gone a long time undetected, but no winning streak lasts forever.

Tuffy12
11-24-14, 07:09
I get that empty feeling most of the time, but not all the time. I keep coming back, though, mainly for the chicks in their early-mid twenties who I have no realistic chance of being with in everyday life.

I also keep coming back for the discretion. Don't have to worry about some soccer mom getting a guilty conscience and blowing the whistle on me to my wife.

The thing that will ultimately drive me away from the hobby is the fear of getting caught in some fashion, whether it's LE, someone spotting my car, or not being able to explain a black eye because I encountered a providers crazy boyfriend. I've gone a long time undetected, but no winning streak lasts forever.Ultimately, the question is whether you will be driven away by the fear before you get caught.

DamienB
11-24-14, 11:16
Ultimately, the question is whether you will be driven away by the fear before you get caught.I've been in this hobby for 17 years. I know that empty feeling. But the thing that's going to make me finally quit is the experience I had this weekend. I saw a well known provider. She always has positive reviews and came through for me. In the course of conversation afterwards I found out she has history of IV drug use. I don't think she's using now and no one who has seen her in the past has ever reported any problems after seeing her. But with that said I'm getting myself tested. As much as I'm addicted to the thrill of easy pussy my fear is now overriding everything. Amd quite honestly I have too much to lose.

Ynotrutony
11-24-14, 12:35
Del. Dawn (who moved away) is posting on Backpage. I always wanted to visit before her departure but could never arrange. Is she truly back, or is this someone attempting to lure with photos. Wouldn't be the first time someone tried that.

Phlasher
11-24-14, 13:10
Del. Dawn (who moved away) is posting on Backpage. I always wanted to visit before her departure but could never arrange. Is she truly back, or is this someone attempting to lure with photos. Wouldn't be the first time someone tried that.Well, since she's running ads also on USA Adult Classifieds and the Indy site, stating she's back for family reasons thru the holidays, I'd say this is on the up-and-up.

PillowTalk69
11-24-14, 14:19
Her son has some serious hospital bills and she could use the business Help if you can Thanks for reading PT.

UPullAndPay2
11-24-14, 15:55
Been doing this about 4 years now and have seen a lot of the girls on the USA GUIDE with no problems! Came close to a problem on a SW once but have quit that part of the Hobby! To many quality girls on here with less risk! My question is what the other mongers think of the risk of getting busted when following the Monger Rules posted here? This is a question I ask myself every time I see one of the ladies here.

TheGenteelMan
11-24-14, 17:01
Been doing this about 4 years now and have seen a lot of the girls on the USA GUIDE with no problems! Came close to a problem on a SW once but have quit that part of the Hobby! To many quality girls on here with less risk! My question is what the other mongers think of the risk of getting busted when following the Monger Rules posted here? This is a question I ask myself every time I see one of the ladies here.I would think the general rule of thumb would be the longer you play, the higher probability you may have to pay; however, your question, IMHO, is very difficult to answer. My guess would be moderate to high given the possible (not necessarily probable) unknowns that can play out before, during or after any given encounter. Obviously there are precautions that should be taken to help ensure a lower risk, provided "busted" involves LE. Busted by wife, GF, or work would carry similar risk that would require similar precautions; most all of which have been enumerated within this site.

Other opinions?

TGM.

Caligulaxxx
11-24-14, 17:01
Do you or anyone else here really think the overwhelming, vast majority, of these girls are clean, as in drug free? 90% of these girls lay down for men so they can get high! Lmao, brother, they don't do this shit because they actually enjoy it. Don't fool yourself, they want their drugs!

Check your inbox.

I've been in this hobby for 17 years. I know that empty feeling. But the thing that's going to make me finally quit is the experience I had this weekend. I saw a well known provider. She always has positive reviews and came through for me. In the course of conversation afterwards I found out she has history of IV drug use. I don't think she's using now and no one who has seen her in the past has ever reported any problems after seeing her. But with that said I'm getting myself tested. As much as I'm addicted to the thrill of easy pussy my fear is now overriding everything. Amd quite honestly I have too much to lose.

AdamP469
11-24-14, 20:02
Yes, it's Dawn. I saw her a few days ago. It is not somebody else trying to pull a bait-and-switch by using her pics.

Del. Dawn (who moved away) is posting on Backpage. I always wanted to visit before her departure but could never arrange. Is she truly back, or is this someone attempting to lure with photos. Wouldn't be the first time someone tried that.

Comman
11-24-14, 20:33
Been doing this about 4 years now and have seen a lot of the girls on the USA GUIDE with no problems! Came close to a problem on a SW once but have quit that part of the Hobby! To many quality girls on here with less risk! My question is what the other mongers think of the risk of getting busted when following the Monger Rules posted here? This is a question I ask myself every time I see one of the ladies here.Almost a decade with no "busted" problems. No close calls with our uncle. One close call, I once sat on the bed of a young, dolled up girl from the hobby. She liked makeup and all the frills. Hours later, when back at home I walked around without clothes on in front of my long time girlfriend. Later I got in the shower and noticed a series of fake nails stuck to the back of my legs. Good thing she does not pay attention, that would have been hard to explain.

Maybe a more telling question. How many local mongers who follow the rules posted here have been busted by our uncle? No one can know for sure, but does someone know of other fellow mongers getting busted by our Uncle and does it happen often?

When using the search function on this site and it pulls up the result, half of the time when clicking "View Post" it does not bring you to the post. Often the actual post is 1 to 3 pages away. There have been several posters that all of a sudden disappear and all of their posts disappear. Is that why the view post often is innacurate?

FMichaels4533
11-24-14, 22:31
Lately I have had providers I've seen recently texting me "Hey". I've been doing this a couple years and have not seen this. I also had a girl text me a special offer and another send me a new number. I was wondering if this is a common marketing practice or if it might be uncle LEO attempting an entrapment. I never thought about it until I read some reports of LE getting providers' phones after they bust them and contacting clients. Any advice would be appreciated. Currently, I won't contact a provider if she contacts me out of the blue.

Mbgbe696
11-24-14, 23:23
Lately I have had providers I've seen recently texting me "Hey". I've been doing this a couple years and have not seen this. I also had a girl text me a special offer and another send me a new number. I was wondering if this is a common marketing practice or if it might be uncle LEO attempting an entrapment. I never thought about it until I read some reports of LE getting providers' phones after they bust them and contacting clients. Any advice would be appreciated. Currently, I won't contact a provider if she contacts me out of the blue.Talking to several providers, it's been really slow. I think mostly it's just a slow time and they are trying to pay bills.

HuntLadys29
11-25-14, 06:33
Lately I have had providers I've seen recently texting me "Hey". I've been doing this a couple years and have not seen this. I also had a girl text me a special offer and another send me a new number. I was wondering if this is a common marketing practice or if it might be uncle LEO attempting an entrapment. I never thought about it until I read some reports of LE getting providers' phones after they bust them and contacting clients. Any advice would be appreciated. Currently, I won't contact a provider if she contacts me out of the blue.I can tell you it's mostly girls that are experiencing slow times, remember its the holiday season. My funds right now are tied up with about 1600.00 bucks worth of Christmas presents yes I said it 1600 bucks a lot of family and we do it big in my family, and I'm sure there are a lot of other mongers with high expenses for the holiday whether it be gifts or travel, the bottom line is monger money gets a little tight this time of year and the girls need cash for their holiday needs. I know uncle is out there but don't get to paranoid if a girl calls you or text you there is nothing wrong with you telling her not to call uninvited. HL29.

TheGenteelMan
11-25-14, 11:18
Just wanted to drop a line and give thanks to all the ladies who have given me the opportunity to see them. And, thank you to all the mongers here that make this hobby safe (especially the ones that have provided guidance and counsel when I've asked).

Happy Thanksgiving!

TGM.

DavidNgrk
11-25-14, 21:44
The thing that will ultimately drive me away from the hobby is the fear of getting caught in some fashion, whether it's LE, someone spotting my car, or not being able to explain a black eye because I encountered a providers crazy boyfriend. I've gone a long time undetected, but no winning streak lasts forever.I am with you. My first few times I was ultra cautious. Now being more well versed, I seem to take things for granted and worry I might slip up. I don't think LE risk is the biggest risk, it is the little things that tend to slip our minds. Two weeks ago I had an appt and remember doing some LK with the SP. Afterwards I head home, greet the wife and kiss her. As I pull away from the kiss, I think "oh shit what if there's some lipstick residue from earlier? Fortunately, there was none. I was at a well known SP apt today with street parking and there's was an occupied car in front of me. It was gone when I was done. Now this SP had an email issue before with someone asking for money. Now I am thinking this SP might have someone running my plates to try to blackmail. I am sure I am just being paranoid.

My other concerns are the crazy boyfriend thing or some random act (car accident, car broken into) and having to explain being in that part of town at that time of day, also my car or me being spotted at an incall location. I think I should quit going out batting 1000.

One other risk is bringing home some creepy crawlies and having to explain that. Anyone here gone thru that?

DavidNgrk
11-25-14, 21:45
Del. Dawn (who moved away) is posting on Backpage. I always wanted to visit before her departure but could never arrange. Is she truly back, or is this someone attempting to lure with photos. Wouldn't be the first time someone tried that.Yes she is back. I had my first visit with her two weeks ago. Super hot but does have a lot of tats and piercings.

DavidNgrk
11-25-14, 21:49
Ultimately, the question is whether you will be driven away by the fear before you get caught.So are you saying it is not if you get caught but when as in it will eventually happen?

MassageIt
11-25-14, 21:51
Talking to several providers, it's been really slow. I think mostly it's just a slow time and they are trying to pay bills.I have also been contacted and it was from someone I have never seen. I guess she got my info from the ISO thread. It was also for an east side of location which seems to LE infested right now.

Mt.

Ixmeofne
11-26-14, 01:13
So are you saying it is not if you get caught but when as in it will eventually happen?Maybe we ought to have a way to clean every trace. A guide to wipe everything.

Lugnutz
11-26-14, 02:09
I am with you. My first few times I was ultra cautious. Now being more well versed, I seem to take things for granted and worry I might slip up. I don't think LE risk is the biggest risk, it is the little things that tend to slip our minds. Two weeks ago I had an appt and remember doing some LK with the SP. Afterwards I head home, greet the wife and kiss her. As I pull away from the kiss, I think "oh shit what if there's some lipstick residue from earlier? Fortunately, there was none. I was at a well known SP apt today with street parking and there's was an occupied car in front of me. It was gone when I was done. Now this SP had an email issue before with someone asking for money. Now I am thinking this SP might have someone running my plates to try to blackmail. I am sure I am just being paranoid.

My other concerns are the crazy boyfriend thing or some random act (car accident, car broken into) and having to explain being in that part of town at that time of day, also my car or me being spotted at an incall location. I think I should quit going out batting 1000.

One other risk is bringing home some creepy crawlies and having to explain that. Anyone here gone thru that?I have to think if you have any kind of relationship at all with a significant other, it's hard not to arouse suspicion eventually. As far as being caught by LEO, as paranoid as I am, and probably rightly so, it's still a relatively low probability for guys.

Having an accident or breakdown in the wrong part of town is a bigger and more likely fear. I did recently lose my keys, which was a bit of a panic attack, but were just lost deep in a pocket. My closest call was a provider who I somehow allowed to lead me to a spot where I got stuck in the mud on the way out. Or another case where I got stuck in the mud because the entrance to the apartment was blocked. Did manage to escape each time and get a quick car wash.

Then there was getting robbed at knife point. Fortunately, I hadn't brought my wallet in, because I was wary. Strangely, that wasn't as frightening as getting stuck in the mud.

I have thought of concealed carry, but, honestly I don't want to be explaining to the cops why I had to shoot someone, and I've never quite thought through exactly how I'm supposed to safely stash the gun while doing the deed.

It is all enough to make a prudent man think of quitting.

BuyingSmiles
11-26-14, 09:48
I have to think if you have any kind of relationship at all with a significant other, it's hard not to arouse suspicion eventually. As far as being caught by LEO, as paranoid as I am, and probably rightly so, it's still a relatively low probability for guys.

Having an accident or breakdown in the wrong part of town is a bigger and more likely fear. I did recently lose my keys, which was a bit of a panic attack, but were just lost deep in a pocket. My closest call was a provider who I somehow allowed to lead me to a spot where I got stuck in the mud on the way out. Or another case where I got stuck in the mud because the entrance to the apartment was blocked. Did manage to escape each time and get a quick car wash.

Then there was getting robbed at knife point. Fortunately, I hadn't brought my wallet in, because I was wary. Strangely, that wasn't as frightening as getting stuck in the mud.
BuyingSmiles!

I have thought of concealed carry, but, honestly I don't want to be explaining to the cops why I had to shoot someone, and I've never quite thought through exactly how I'm supposed to safely stash the gun while doing the deed.

It is all enough to make a prudent man think of quitting.I've walked in packing on more than one occasion. I simply tell the girl your neighborhood looks like hell or I didn't like the look of the people hanging outside and I have my gun. If that bothers you I will leave. No one ever kicked me out and I just set it by the bed or in a position where some one coming through the door won't get to it before I can. Hell, did you ever go see Susan? Park at Kroger and then walk your ass a couple blocks down the street Ina shit part of town? I'd rather explain why some asshole has several holes in them than try to make it to the hospital with holes in me. I've never shot anyone that didn't deserve it & I don't plan on it. If you try to rob me, well you kinda deserve it.

Caligulaxxx
11-26-14, 14:14
Like lice and bedbugs?

Yes an yes.

Also known others whov had to deal with same. These notels girls use are hardly sanitary. The sheets an pillow cases (cumcovers) don't get changed like they should an like we would like them to.

I am with you. My first few times I was ultra cautious. Now being more well versed, I seem to take things for granted and worry I might slip up. I don't think LE risk is the biggest risk, it is the little things that tend to slip our minds. Two weeks ago I had an appt and remember doing some LK with the SP. Afterwards I head home, greet the wife and kiss her. As I pull away from the kiss, I think "oh shit what if there's some lipstick residue from earlier? Fortunately, there was none. I was at a well known SP apt today with street parking and there's was an occupied car in front of me. It was gone when I was done. Now this SP had an email issue before with someone asking for money. Now I am thinking this SP might have someone running my plates to try to blackmail. I am sure I am just being paranoid.

One other risk is bringing home some creepy crawlies and having to explain that. Anyone here gone thru that?

Stormyoneonly
11-26-14, 23:35
Happy Thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen! I am off enjoying my holiday and I hope everyone else is doing the same. I am thankful for so many things this year! One of the biggest is loving myself and who I am today. Anyone else thankful? See you all on Monday morning! Have a great Thanksgiving! Go Cowboys!

Xoxo,

Stormy.

Yeshu1984
11-27-14, 04:56
Like lice and bedbugs?

Yes an yes.

Also known others whov had to deal with same. These notels girls use are hardly sanitary. The sheets an pillow cases (cumcovers) don't get changed like they should an like we would like them to.I think all of us should carry a garbage bag (or some plastic bag) to put our clothes in and don't leave it on the floor. Hang it on a hook or something. A Cleveland area monger mentioned he does this whenever he goes to see any provider.

I also think we should start being very open about women who are unsanitary. I know people's perception of cleanliness and hygiene differ, and A2 will probably not allow for rating girls based on their cleanliness.

Why wouldn't I allow that? If a chick doesn't have proper hygiene I sure as hell would want to know that before I went and made boom boom with her. It's a legitimate part of a review.

Of course, as always, there will be a few douchebags that will abuse it, but overall it's important info.

A2

ClassASweetie
11-27-14, 06:33
Happy Thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen! I am off enjoying my holiday and I hope everyone else is doing the same. I am thankful for so many things this year! One of the biggest is loving myself and who I am today. Anyone else thankful? See you all on Monday morning! Have a great Thanksgiving! Go Cowboys!

Xoxo,

Stormy.Happy thanksgiving to all to and I to am thankful for everything I have today too.

I am right with you stormy, Go Cowboys. Big Game today. Excited!

HuntLadys29
11-27-14, 06:44
I would like to wish all the providers & mongers a very happy Thanksgiving. I am blessed for my wonderful wife children and grandchildren who all love and put up with this sometimes grumpy old man. My life personally has had a lot of ups and downs thankfully its been on an up and again I'm thankful for that. So girls guys keep on keeping on and have a happy Thanksgiving. HL29.

PillowTalk69
11-27-14, 07:17
And to Jackson and A2 who do their best to keep the piece / peace LOL and to Steve and even Buddah who do their best to provide good psy for the board. Eat well all and enjoy the day For those who have little on this day may some gents help you and yours set a table for those you love. PT.

PillowTalk69
11-27-14, 11:53
Chele could use help as a single mom and a son who suffers from seizures. We are all lucky to have family and food. Not sure what she has this Thanksgiving but do know any act of kindness would not go unappreciated. Have a happy holiday again everyone Tonbug knows also how to get a hold of her as do others. Thanks for reading and God Bless PT.

EloquentEven
11-27-14, 12:14
Just wanted to also take a moment and Say Thanks from all the EE ladies and Me to everyone for your patronage. Also we are very Thankful to all the friends / family / loved ones in.

Our lives and of course good health and other things we take for granted on a daily basis. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Stormyoneonly
11-30-14, 00:36
Like lice and bedbugs?

Yes an yes.

Also known others whov had to deal with same. These notels girls use are hardly sanitary. The sheets an pillow cases (cumcovers) don't get changed like they should an like we would like them to.Sheet changing. I change sheets when I see someone every time. I also don't use the top cover and put a towel down for some very wet activity I might cause. I also take extra pillow cases and sheets with me when I get my room. Who wants to smell someone else when we are doing it? I know I don't ewww!

Xoxo,

Stormy.

DavidNgrk
11-30-14, 10:45
In addition to bed bugs I was thinking the kind that might be passed to your SO. I always do CFS but you never know and apparently BBBJ is subject to risk.

Daddymonger
11-30-14, 13:52
I would think the general rule of thumb would be the longer you play, the higher probability you may have to pay; however, your question, IMHO, is very difficult to answer. My guess would be moderate to high given the possible (not necessarily probable) unknowns that can play out before, during or after any given encounter. Obviously there are precautions that should be taken to help ensure a lower risk, provided "busted" involves LE. Busted by wife, GF, or work would carry similar risk that would require similar precautions; most all of which have been enumerated within this site.

Other opinions?

TGM.You are correct about the probability getting higher the more often you play (versus longer). It's difficult to assign an exact risk factor to each encounter but clearly some present far more risks. If you perform the same risk-management procedure every time you have an encounter, then your risk-factor number should stay consistent if the girls offer the same levels of risks. That mandates you only seeing particular types of females in particular types of neighborhoods, etc. At a bare minimum, mongers should have hobby phones and e-mail accounts.

I ceased using one highly-reviewed provider who offers excellent services. Problem is that she always has a laptop in the background and I a certain keeps meticulous records in some program. She also asks some questions which is normal, but she's a bit too savvy for my likes. Not sure she'd ever do anything wrong with her information, but what if she needed money?

Mbgbe696
11-30-14, 15:36
Sheet changing. I change sheets when I see someone every time. I also don't use the top cover and put a towel down for some very wet activity I might cause. I also take extra pillow cases and sheets with me when I get my room. Who wants to smell someone else when we are doing it? I know I don't ewww!

Xoxo,

Stormy.It is true, I saw her a week ago and she had a clean towel on the bed, and every thing was clean. Every time I have seen her she has always been very clean and no mess.

Member #4791
11-30-14, 16:21
You are correct about the probability getting higher the more often you play (versus longer). It's difficult to assign an exact risk factor to each encounter but clearly some present far more risks. If you perform the same risk-management procedure every time you have an encounter, then your risk-factor number should stay consistent if the girls offer the same levels of risks. That mandates you only seeing particular types of females in particular types of neighborhoods, etc. At a bare minimum, mongers should have hobby phones and e-mail accounts.

I ceased using one highly-reviewed provider who offers excellent services. Problem is that she always has a laptop in the background and I a certain keeps meticulous records in some program. She also asks some questions which is normal, but she's a bit too savvy for my likes. Not sure she'd ever do anything wrong with her information, but what if she needed money?I'll skip the theory but basically the longer you do it the more likely you are to get caught. Now risk mitigation will lower that chance. Along with the basic monger info there should be a mongering 201 after seeing a few providers. I think most people get comfortable confident and cocky.

Sabadogigante
12-01-14, 02:35
I heard a caller on wlw a couple weeks ago state that a way to tell if a girl is LEO or not is to ask them if you can take naked pics of them before saying anything else. If its LEO they will supposedly tell you to get lost or ignore you because its not illegal to take naked pics. Does that sound right? Thats an interesting little tip if its true.

Daddymonger
12-01-14, 04:54
I heard a caller on wlw a couple weeks ago state that a way to tell if a girl is LEO or not is to ask them if you can take naked pics of them before saying anything else. If its LEO they will supposedly tell you to get lost or ignore you because its not illegal to take naked pics. Does that sound right? That's an interesting little tip if its true.It sounds technically possible but we all know how at times technicalities play out differently than expected. I do believe all law enforcement officers would refuse, but so might some legitimate providers.

Sabadogigante
12-02-14, 02:26
I just noticed I made senior status so I wanted to take a min to thank everyone here for all the help along the way. I appreciate all the info and guidance and I hope maybe some of my posts or pms have assisted someone else too. I'm glad to be part of a great group here. Wish I would've known about this place sooner! Now anyone got good ideas on how I sbould celebrate??

SimonPieMan
12-02-14, 10:59
I heard a caller on wlw a couple weeks ago state that a way to tell if a girl is LEO or not is to ask them if you can take naked pics of them before saying anything else. If its LEO they will supposedly tell you to get lost or ignore you because its not illegal to take naked pics. Does that sound right? Thats an interesting little tip if its true.They will / can do anything to get the bust. I had a conversation recently with a "friend" who neglected to do all the checks. She said this guy had an out of state area code and let her suck his dick. Then she got busted when she accepted the cash.

Simon.

GSpotPhun
12-02-14, 13:14
LEO has been shot at the Super 8 Motel in Florence. I would advise staying far far away from this area.

Utr In Ohio
12-04-14, 16:23
She was rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest.

She suffers from breathing problems.

Please think positive thoughts for her recovery.

Be.

Sabadogigante
12-04-14, 20:00

Be.Oh no that's horrible! Best wishes to her for sure. What a sweet girl.

Fishing1270
12-04-14, 21:58

Be.I am very sorry to hear that happened to her. She is a super sweet girl. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

MisforMaster
12-04-14, 22:07
They will / can do anything to get the bust. I had a conversation recently with a "friend" who neglected to do all the checks. She said this guy had an out of state area code and let her suck his dick. Then she got busted when she accepted the cash.
This, this, this times a thousand.

Remember kids, the cops can and DO lie when they are in the middle of an "investigation. " They don't have to answer truthfully to "Are you a cop," and they can fuck providers or do anything that they need to do in order to make an arrest.

Honestly, I find the "cop checks" that most girls do is. Just. Hilarious.

Find a *trusted* provider; someone you know will be straight with you -- and you should be fine. The minute you let the smaller head start dictating who you're going to see and when, you know you're going to be playing with the edge of the razor. And eventually, you'll get cut.

MM.

HuntLadys29
12-04-14, 22:11

Be.Very sweet girl my prayers are with her, please keep us informed. HL29.

Kc148
12-05-14, 00:30
My prayers and thoughts are with this sweet girl.

KC.

Be.

PillowTalk69
12-05-14, 07:51
Way too young to have that happen to her and hope she recovers soon and is back in form. PTMan.

Utr In Ohio
12-05-14, 10:31
Way too young to have that happen to her and hope she recovers soon and is back in form. PTMan.Thanks for everyones concern and best wishes.

She would love to see a couple regular friends today.

PillowTalk69
12-05-14, 14:08
Thanks for everyones concern and best wishes.

She would love to see a couple regular friends today.And glad she recovered. PSE is a wonderful thing to enjoy.

Swami222
12-05-14, 18:23
I've walked in packing on more than one occasion. I simply tell the girl your neighborhood looks like hell or I didn't like the look of the people hanging outside and I have my gun. If that bothers you I will leave. No one ever kicked me out and I just set it by the bed or in a position where some one coming through the door won't get to it before I can. Hell, did you ever go see Susan? Park at Kroger and then walk your ass a couple blocks down the street Ina shit part of town? I'd rather explain why some asshole has several holes in them than try to make it to the hospital with holes in me. I've never shot anyone that didn't deserve it & I don't plan on it. If you try to rob me, well you kinda deserve it.I never leave the house unarmed. To me, it is a personal and social responsibility. Why spend all that time and money training yourself only to leave it at home where it can't do any good if (heaven forbid) it is needed? Every gal has understood, none have objected, and more than half have shown an interest in it. I have even taken one gal to the shooting range a couple of times. She blew through 150 rounds of. 22 in an hour the first time!

Caligulaxxx
12-05-14, 22:07
So true it should be a sticky!

+2.

This, this, this times a thousand.

Remember kids, the cops can and DO lie when they are in the middle of an "investigation. " They don't have to answer truthfully to "Are you a cop," and they can fuck providers or do anything that they need to do in order to make an arrest.

Honestly, I find the "cop checks" that most girls do is. Just. Hilarious.

Find a *trusted* provider; someone you know will be straight with you -- and you should be fine. The minute you let the smaller head start dictating who you're going to see and when, you know you're going to be playing with the edge of the razor. And eventually, you'll get cut.

MM.

Stormyoneonly
12-06-14, 00:44
I will miss you guys and will be back to visit in the future at times as I have a lot of friends here. Yes I said friends because believe it or not you can make friends in this.

I will miss a lot of gentlemen and some of the ladies here. Some people I have become very close to in the last all most year and this is a very sad goodbye for me but, I will be keeping my 513-965 number so if you ever want to text or call me you can and I will also keep my Stormyoneonly@gmail.com if you ever want to say hey!

Now to clear things up before I leave and the way I am leaving as a lot of people have been asking:

** Here it is I am going to be with my daughter she is a troubled teen that needs her mom. No not prego just needs me around. Also I am going to school to be a drug counselor. One more thing yes I did have a close call with Uncle LEO and I don't need to get in trouble anymore in my life. Just remember ladies and gents DO NOT talk money at all. Check references and sometimes that don't work. No they did not get any info from me and I never gave over anything. If you have any questions you can call me! Protecting myself, my family, and the MEMBERS of this Forum are very IMPORTANT to me! Play safe out there and be safe! Even doing everything to safe can get a close call.

I will be working where I go for a month to stay above water and keep my savings up but, then for the moment I am done. I love what I do but, family and school comes first.

Hmmmm. Wonder what a "real" job is going to feel like? YUCKY damn taxes and a boss WOW! It has been a while for that. That is life though.

I LOVE YOU GUYS and This is where my heart is!!

Very sad time for me right now!

XOXO,

Stormy.

Fdx17
12-06-14, 02:43
In the past, it has been mentioned somewhere on the board here, there is a motel in Cincinnati that does not require a personal ID to check in. If you pay with cash, there would be no record of you being there. If this is accurate would someone mind sharing this with me.

Thank you,

Fdx.

HuntLadys29
12-06-14, 08:20
In the past, it has been mentioned somewhere on the board here, there is a motel in Cincinnati that does not require a personal ID to check in. If you pay with cash, there would be no record of you being there. If this is accurate would someone mind sharing this with me.

Thank you,

Fdx.The only one I know is the notel Fulton in walnut hills 10 hrs. 24 dollars all night for. 30. HL29.

OldGoober
12-07-14, 12:09
I will miss you guys and will be back to visit in the future at times as I have a lot of friends here. Yes I said friends because believe it or not you can make friends in this.

I will miss a lot of gentlemen and some of the ladies here. Some people I have become very close to in the last all most year and this is a very sad goodbye for me but, I will be keeping my 513-965 number so if you ever want to text or call me you can and I will also keep my Stormyoneonly@gmail.com if you ever want to say hey!

Now to clear things up before I leave and the way I am leaving as a lot of people have been asking:

** Here it is I am going to be with my daughter she is a troubled teen that needs her mom. No not prego just needs me around. Also I am going to school to be a drug counselor. One more thing yes I did have a close call with Uncle LEO and I don't need to get in trouble anymore in my life. Just remember ladies and gents DO NOT talk money at all. Check references and sometimes that don't work. No they did not get any info from me and I never gave over anything. If you have any questions you can call me! Protecting myself, my family, and the MEMBERS of this Forum are very IMPORTANT to me! Play safe out there and be safe! Even doing everything to safe can get a close call.

I will be working where I go for a month to stay above water and keep my savings up but, then for the moment I am done. I love what I do but, family and school comes first.

Hmmmm. Wonder what a "real" job is going to feel like? YUCKY damn taxes and a boss WOW! It has been a while for that. That is life though.

I LOVE YOU GUYS and This is where my heart is!!

Very sad time for me right now!

XOXO,

Stormy.Dearest Stormy, although I have not seen you in a while you are one of my fondest memories of hobbying. I have tried to catch you before you go, but we just can't seem to mesh our busy schedules. I am glad for you that you have gotten sober and are able to focus on what's truly important, your family. You darling are a truly beautiful woman through and through.

Kc148
12-08-14, 17:44
If you have seen or plan to see her, you should contact me. She is 19,5'9", brown hair below shoulders, unusual tats on back. Often does duos with older provider. Her old number is 9 XX 312 5976. Her new number is 9 XX 239 6609.

KC.

WanderingMan
12-09-14, 05:20
They will / can do anything to get the bust. I had a conversation recently with a "friend" who neglected to do all the checks. She said this guy had an out of state area code and let her suck his dick. Then she got busted when she accepted the cash.

Simon.Anyone can get an out-of-state area code attached to a telephone when initializing it if it's a hobby phone. It's a simple process of indicating which area you will most use the phone or providing an out-of-state zip code when initializing it. As far as a prosecutor allowing a police officer engage in sex and then arrest a working girl when money exchanged hands for the act, it would never happen. I have heard lots of stories from various people about the hobby, but by and large many are just stories.

Lugnutz
12-09-14, 15:33
I've stumbled upon some disturbing information about some busts of providers in Hamilton County late last month. I'm not permitted to name names here, so you may need to PM for more info. I'm assuming these are Cincinnati Police arrests, but can't tell for sure online. It also looks like they were outcall stings, because the providers came from various places and aren't known to work together.

There are some particularly interesting things about these arrests. First, four of the five were for prostitution, not soliciting. This would indicate that some form of sexual contact with the officer or cooperating witness took place, though I hate to take issue with our one-post expert WanderingMan below. The other one was for soliciting.

Second, and this is a new wrinkle, the arrests were made on 11/18 and 11/19, but the complaints and affidavits weren't filed for a full week, 11/25 and 11/26. Possibly as a result of this, none of the providers' mugshots turned up on any of the mugshot sites. I'm pretty sure these girls didn't buy their way off of the sites, because it's expensive and, for the most part, they haven't before when they've been arrested.

I don't know why the cops waited a week to file the paperwork on this, but it's a tactic similar to what I've seen the police in Clermont, Union Township do of late, when I suspected them of trying to use providers or their phone numbers to sting mongers. It used to be the paperwork on these charges got filed the day of the arrest. Were they waiting to see if they could turn any of the providers or use their phonebooks for a week before releasing info? Were they waiting to publicize their big bust until phase two of going after the mongers? If any of our experts in the LEO community would like to weigh in on this, it would be interesting.

Even without the mugshots, I believe I know who four of the five are. The fifth one I really don't know or recognize.

Feel free to PM for details and I'll get back with you ask quickly as possible.

JJLuvv
12-09-14, 22:03
I use my personal phone for mongering and of course my FB is on it. Lately FB has been pulling recent call logs and using it to suggest friends. One of the girls came up today. So this is a heads up to the girls using their personal phones: if complete anonymity is important than remove your phone info from FB or get a sole purpose burn phone.

Cheech1
12-10-14, 11:26
I've stumbled upon some disturbing information about some busts of providers in Hamilton County late last month. I'm not permitted to name names here, so you may need to PM for more info. I'm assuming these are Cincinnati Police arrests, but can't tell for sure online. It also looks like they were outcall stings, because the providers came from various places and aren't known to work together.

There are some particularly interesting things about these arrests. First, four of the five were for prostitution, not soliciting. This would indicate that some form of sexual contact with the officer or cooperating witness took place, though I hate to take issue with our one-post expert WanderingMan below. The other one was for soliciting.

Second, and this is a new wrinkle, the arrests were made on 11/18 and 11/19, but the complaints and affidavits weren't filed for a full week, 11/25 and 11/26. Possibly as a result of this, none of the providers' mugshots turned up on any of the mugshot sites. I'm pretty sure these girls didn't buy their way off of the sites, because it's expensive and, for the most part, they haven't before when they've been arrested.

I don't know why the cops waited a week to file the paperwork on this, but it's a tactic similar to what I've seen the police in Clermont, Union Township do of late, when I suspected them of trying to use providers or their phone numbers to sting mongers. It used to be the paperwork on these charges got filed the day of the arrest. Were they waiting to see if they could turn any of the providers or use their phonebooks for a week before releasing info? Were they waiting to publicize their big bust until phase two of going after the mongers? If any of our experts in the LEO community would like to weigh in on this, it would be interesting.

Even without the mugshots, I believe I know who four of the five are. The fifth one I really don't know or recognize.

Feel free to PM for details and I'll get back with you ask quickly as possible.If I remember correctly, the cops can hold someone for no more than 3 days without charge in Ohio. Looks like they popped them on a Tues or Wed and then held them over the weekend. They could not have posted a bond because charges had not been filed yet. Or, they could have let them go with a promise to cooperate in some manner but then filed charges when the girls changed their minds. Lots of possibilities in this situation and I would be very careful there, very careful indeed.

BamBam
12-10-14, 11:31
Attached is a link to a story claiming that a 'major' heroin ring has been busted. If this is true, there are likely to be some disruptions that could cascade down to us.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/09/union-twp-drug-investigation-busts-heroine-ring/20161451/

RB.

Gatty23
12-10-14, 15:56
Has anybody else been having problems getting to the escort website? I've tried Zgirls. escortwebsite.com, copied and pasted out of the ad but I can't get past the warning page.

Lugnutz
12-10-14, 16:32
Attached is a link to a story claiming that a 'major' heroin ring has been busted. If this is true, there are likely to be some disruptions that could cascade down to us.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/09/union-twp-drug-investigation-busts-heroine-ring/20161451/

RB.Two of the women busted in Union Township lived and / or worked out of that apartment complex. This may explain why the Union Township cops have been so active there on the hobby front as well, since they may have been trying to turn some of the providers for the broader narcotics investigation. It's a good place to stay away from.

They haven't named any names yet it sounds like, and most of the people indicted were still at large yesterday.

Scup1958
12-10-14, 17:22
Has anybody else been having problems getting to the escort website? I've tried Zgirls. escortwebsite.com, copied and pasted out of the ad but I can't get past the warning page.All I get is the warning page and no way to get beyond it. No pics, rates or any useful information.

Gatty23
12-10-14, 18:31
I found this link on another site: http://zgirls.escortwebsite.com/photos.phtml#964625#964625 It worked for me.

All I get is the warning page and no way to get beyond it. No pics, rates or any useful information.

Lugnutz
12-10-14, 20:17
If I remember correctly, the cops can hold someone for no more than 3 days without charge in Ohio. Looks like they popped them on a Tues or Wed and then held them over the weekend. They could not have posted a bond because charges had not been filed yet. Or, they could have let them go with a promise to cooperate in some manner but then filed charges when the girls changed their minds. Lots of possibilities in this situation and I would be very careful there, very careful indeed.I see that today that there were a few more soliciting arrests reported in Hamilton County. These were providers I believe to be SWs (they were also charged with loitering to solicit in some cases, which is a giveaway there). Like the escort arrests in November, these women were actually arrested on 12/2 or 12/4, but the complaints and paperwork weren't filed until today. Once again, their mugshots didn't show up on the sites on the day they were arrested.

I'm not sure what to make of this honestly. There's less reason to try to press the SWs for info about mongers, because they often wouldn't have much. Maybe it all has to do with the new prostitution court, though I don't know why that would make a difference.

MisforMaster
12-11-14, 02:49
As far as a prosecutor allowing a police officer engage in sex and then arrest a working girl when money exchanged hands for the act, it would never happen.It can, and does often happen.

LEO engages in sex, LEO gives money to girl. Girl takes money, LEO arrests girl.

LEO writes in report "On / about the date / time in this report, I had sex for hire with GIRL. Closed by arrest. ".

LEO transports girl to jail.

Girl goes to court. Girl gets a public defender. Girl tells PD about what's going on, but, the PD's horribly overworked, has an insane case load, and has a boss that's so far up his ass his breath smells like yesterday's chipotle. PD tells girl "Prosecution will drop it to a disorderly conduct if you plea guilty now, no jail time except the night you've already done," girl drops it, and badmouths LEO every chance she can get.

Have I heard about it in Cincinnati? Not recently. The News stations would have a field day if they found out (and yes, it does happen here, but I wouldn't know of any providers who would be willing to go and 'out' the cops to the news if they were busted). It depends on how far the LEO wants to take things, if he's being recorded, if he's comfortable with it, and a shit-ton of other variables, but, ultimately, it's officer discretion.

MM.

BamBam
12-11-14, 19:36
It can, and does often happen.

LEO engages in sex, LEO gives money to girl. Girl takes money, LEO arrests girl.

LEO writes in report "On / about the date / time in this report, I had sex for hire with GIRL. Closed by arrest. ".

LEO transports girl to jail.

Girl goes to court. Girl gets a public defender. Girl tells PD about what's going on, but, the PD's horribly overworked, has an insane case load, and has a boss that's so far up his ass his breath smells like yesterday's chipotle. PD tells girl "Prosecution will drop it to a disorderly conduct if you plea guilty now, no jail time except the night you've already done," girl drops it, and badmouths LEO every chance she can get.

Have I heard about it in Cincinnati? Not recently. The News stations would have a field day if they found out (and yes, it does happen here, but I wouldn't know of any providers who would be willing to go and 'out' the cops to the news if they were busted). It depends on how far the LEO wants to take things, if he's being recorded, if he's comfortable with it, and a shit-ton of other variables, but, ultimately, it's officer discretion.

MM.I was discussing this with one of my brothers. A woman we know off of one of the sugar baby websites has been arrested for prostitution. (She had GPS and was asking 1-1. 5 K per meet. Yes, that's a K. Her greed was likely her downfall.) That led to a discussion of our risk on the sites. SB dates usually take a week or more to arrange and the communication usually involves PM's on the site, private emails, texts and then a face-to-face MnG. Finally, a lot of guys get to the action without ever discussing cash and / or acts. LEO having sex and then busting a provider may happen but I have a hard time believing this is a real risk for a guy. How many hot-looking policewomen are out there willing to get naked and perform a sex act with a guy in order to bust them afterward?

Peace,

RB.

Roman97
12-11-14, 21:20
Two of the women busted in Union Township lived and / or worked out of that apartment complex. This may explain why the Union Township cops have been so active there on the hobby front as well, since they may have been trying to turn some of the providers for the broader narcotics investigation. It's a good place to stay away from.

They haven't named any names yet it sounds like, and most of the people indicted were still at large yesterday.I have posted once before about Picadilly, the surrounding area can be deceiving because it is a nice area. Picadilly Red roof, and Days in are watched all the time by Union tsp. Police. I have seen the providers list Beechmont if they do that stay far away. There is also a speedway gas station right of the exit to 275 that is in walking distance of the places I mentioned. I live about 15 minutes from these locations and have most of my life so for your own safety listen to what I'm saying. The crime rate in the area as a whole is low which allows UT police more time to concentrate on these few places. Feel free to PM me for more specific info about the lay of the land, but I would advise not even attempting it at all no matter how good it seems. Stay safe.

Dgwkpe
12-12-14, 01:40
I'm going to Chicago soon and wondering if anyone has any good suggestions on my way? Big cities would be Indianapolis, Lafayette, Chicago. Please PM any suggestions / contacts.

Caligulaxxx
12-12-14, 13:42
Save your dollar bills for when your in Chicago. You get A LOT more bang for your buck in Chicago. Its cheaper and the selection is much larger. Example would be Asian apartments that are really brothels like on west coast. 80 bucks to 120 for a gal that is an 8 or 9 on most any ones scale.

I'm going to Chicago soon and wondering if anyone has any good suggestions on my way? Big cities would be Indianapolis, Lafayette, Chicago. Please PM any suggestions / contacts.

MisforMaster
12-12-14, 14:16
A woman we know off of one of the sugar baby websites has been arrested for prostitution. (She had GPS and was asking 1-1. 5 K per meet. Yes, that's a K. Her greed was likely her downfall.) That led to a discussion of our risk on the sites. SB dates usually take a week or more to arrange and the communication usually involves PM's on the site, private emails, texts and then a face-to-face MnG. Finally, a lot of guys get to the action without ever discussing cash and / or acts.If she's from Lexington, I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I passed on her and didn't even bother replying to her at the time.

The Cincinnati SD / SB scene is pretty crazy, but, you've got to know who to stay away from and who you can trust. Unfortunately, my health is not allowing me to really do much of anything these days, but, there are still some great local girls who aren't on the drama and who are amazing to spend time with -- both physically and mentally.

MM.

Sabadogigante
12-12-14, 17:07
I have posted once before about Picadilly, the surrounding area can be deceiving because it is a nice area. Picadilly Red roof, and Days in are watched all the time by Union tsp. Police. I have seen the providers list Beechmont if they do that stay far away. There is also a speedway gas station right of the exit to 275 that is in walking distance of the places I mentioned. I live about 15 minutes from these locations and have most of my life so for your own safety listen to what I'm saying. The crime rate in the area as a whole is low which allows UT police more time to concentrate on these few places. Feel free to PM me for more specific info about the lay of the land, but I would advise not even attempting it at all no matter how good it seems. Stay safe.I agree. I went to see a provider at the red roof and there were so many patrols and odd people in the area I bailed out. No thanks. Plus those two hotels are shitty in general there. The rooms are gross. I wouldn't go near that place.

Whathesaid
12-12-14, 20:10
Not a safe place to visit or host a lady. State Highway Patrol, Union Township AND Clermont County sheriff cars work the area. Also only a couple of miles from a Hamilton County sheriff substation in a position to provide mutual aid if needed. It wouldn't surprise me if businesses in the area are also taking pains to make things even less comfortable for the participants. I'd say go up to Eastgate because there's more room to blend in and hide up there, but the talent there now appears to be pretty sketch too. Sometimes it's just better to head to the next metropolitan area to visit. Short of that just choosing a touring lady or one of the small group of local providers with secure incall locations.

DiscreetLdylvr
12-13-14, 05:20
Hey guys I've found an awesome utr girl who just got started. Emily actually brought her to me for a threesome and I was her first client. She's looking for some help and mobile tonight if anyone wants to hook up with a girl whose favorite thing is BBBJ. Full menu, text me 728-5020 if you're serious about a certified nympho getting into the hobby.

Mbgbe696
12-13-14, 18:35
Looking for a cheap but safe hotel in NKY, any help would be appreciated. Please pm me.

Sala Mander
12-14-14, 09:00
Wanted to pm you, but inbox is full!

Hillbilly Bob
12-14-14, 12:26
Am I the only one having trouble getting on the web site for Zgirls. They post specials on top of the site but can't get on lately what is my problem.

Member #5083
12-14-14, 12:41
Am I the only one having trouble getting on the web site for Zgirls. They post specials on top of the site but can't get on lately what is my problem.This might work.

http://zgirls.escortwebsite.com/photos.phtml#964625964625.

Gunman2013
12-16-14, 16:20
I would like to start by saying I have meet some really nice girls since finding this board and I have came across my share of down right skanks. I am going to be leaving the hobby soon but before I do I want to say thank you to a few girls. 1st Sinful Dreams you rocked my world and I will be seeing you one last time before I sign off. Remmy Lynn a true provider who has never let me down. And Silky you have been true to your claims. Thanks to the mongers who have shared very helpful intel Kenwood Jack, Luvdaladys and Hunts, just to name a few. Be safe out there guys and gals. CYA Brothers CYA. Thanks, Gman.

Thorbane
12-17-14, 11:57
Looking for a cheap but safe hotel in NKY, any help would be appreciated. Please pm me.Try looking at the travel lodge in Newport.

HuntLadys29
12-17-14, 16:37
I would like to start by saying I have meet some really nice girls since finding this board and I have came across my share of down right skanks. I am going to be leaving the hobby soon but before I do I want to say thank you to a few girls. 1st Sinful Dreams you rocked my world and I will be seeing you one last time before I sign off. Remmy Lynn a true provider who has never let me down. And Silky you have been true to your claims. Thanks to the mongers who have shared very helpful intel Kenwood Jack, Luvdaladys and Hunts, just to name a few. Be safe out there guys and gals. CYA Brothers CYA. Thanks, Gman.Thanks for all your info good luck in all your endeavors, keep reading the post on here in case you get the itch again you can jump right in and not miss a beat. And if I can help you in any way just shoot me a pm. HL29.

BuyingSmiles
12-18-14, 04:14
In my year plus in the hobby, I have developed a friendship, a relationship outside the hobby with a couple ladies I have met. Ally is one of them. I've actually seen her more in a non hobby capacity than I have as a monger / provider. Last night, she invited me over to her new incall to check the place out. Ironically I was already out enjoying dinner with another lovely lady that I met in the hobby so I was not able to go. She said I could come by in the morning so I agreed. The conversation then turned to some arguing about if I was buying her breakfast or she was cooking me breakfast. Needless to say she won. I was Buying Breakfast.

In the past years I have walked into more than one place that had me clenching my revolver as I made my way to the private residence of providers. Susan, Cassidy Crown & Sara that I reviewed sometime back come to mind. I've also seen some in what I felt were very safe and comfortable private residence. Rebecca, Sandy, LSM & Silk are perfect examples. The rest have been in Hotels, Motels & Holiday Inns.

All of the motels make me a little nervous, as it is easily viewed which door I and the last three to four or four hundred swinging dicks went in and out of in the past how ever long the lady has been staying there.

For the most part the hotels make me feel a little safer because it's not open to the public which door you finally go into. There are some Hotels that I hate going to because I feel like the only reason you would be there is 1. You are selling your ass. Or 2. You are buying the ass someone is selling there. Perfect example is the hotel Felicia (fantasy fancy) was staying at when I started my hobby adventure last year. The one in Florence, right off the US 42 exit. The other end if the hotel exsperience is the higher end hotels that Ally always used. Both times I saw her for appointments it was in upscale hotels. I was 100% confident nobody had a clue why she or I were there. The you have the middle of the road hotels, I feel pretty safe and comfortable in these. I have pretty much limited my self to seeing one girl for the past few months and she stays in what I consider a mid lvl hotel. I feel safe and comfortable there.

Back to Ally's incall. I would think many would share my preference of incall locations 1. Private residence in a nice safe area 2. Upscale hotel 3. Mid level hotel 4. Nice Motel. Well, Ally has out done herself with her new in call. It is an upscale private residence. It is a very nice apartment. Awesome view! I am sure every last man that visits her here will have zero concern about anyone having any clue as to why you are where you are. It's a great place to entertain her guest. It's discreet, safe and centrally located. You will be hard pressed to find a provider better in call situation.

TheGenteelMan
12-18-14, 09:49
As once said in the Christmas Vacation movie, "Tis the Season. " Retirement from the hobby seems so permanent at this juncture so I'll be opting for the holiday hiatus. So, If I am unresponsive, you'll know why.

Peace to all and to all a good piece.

Happy Holidays one and all!

TGM.

Gunman2013
12-18-14, 11:51
Thanks for all your info good luck in all your endeavors, keep reading the post on here in case you get the itch again you can jump right in and not miss a beat. And if I can help you in any way just shoot me a pm. HL29.Thanks HL29 Happy Hunting.

LuvdaLadys14
12-18-14, 17:08
Thanks Gman. Happy Hunting and Best Wishes in whatever direction your life takes you in. Your reviews, your wit and your viewpoints were very much appreciated. Check the boards now and again to see what's shakin'.

Luv.

I would like to start by saying I have meet some really nice girls since finding this board and I have came across my share of down right skanks. I am going to be leaving the hobby soon but before I do I want to say thank you to a few girls. 1st Sinful Dreams you rocked my world and I will be seeing you one last time before I sign off. Remmy Lynn a true provider who has never let me down. And Silky you have been true to your claims. Thanks to the mongers who have shared very helpful intel Kenwood Jack, Luvdaladys and Hunts, just to name a few. Be safe out there guys and gals. CYA Brothers CYA. Thanks, Gman.

Rich9595
12-18-14, 17:22
Was looking around on Columbus BP and came across this http://ohio.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=20501302&image=20501298.

Such a pretty girl, but those tracks. Damn!

Member #5943
12-19-14, 14:05
I have lost touch with Sparkles, is she still around, liked her sexy bod and great attitude!!

Any help with contact info would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks WM.

HuntLadys29
12-20-14, 05:47
I'm sitting at home minding my own business when I get a call from a young lady who I had a one time acquaintance with, I met her on my job she was living with some bum and was hurting for cash. Of course me being the charitable guy that I am we came to a mutual arrangement that benefited both parties. I haven't seen her since our first encounter. Well after taking care of some family business I stopped over, now I like some hair but she hadn't shaved in forever she didn't take off her shirt because I'm sure her pits needed shaving and she mentioned that she needed to buy some razors. You think? But all in all she pleased me for. 60 nice red giner hair cute innocent look with glasses. She uses her boyfriends phone so me calling her is out she said she will call me soon. Well guys Christmas has hit me for a good 1400.00 bucks so I'm out the game till after the first, everybody be safe I'm out. HL29.

Idiot
12-20-14, 11:29
Hey guys and gals just a heads up. I think this has been mentioned already, but apparently FB is taking your IP address, and using it to suggest friends on your "personal" FB. I was on last night, and easily saw at least 45 clients, and about 10 providers. Make sure you have your settings to private, and it shouldn't be a problem. I just don't want to get a stalker, or for you guys to get a not so good provider that decides to get your personal info.

Be Safe!!I noticed something similar. It is your phone number I think. If you use the same number for business as you do for FB messenger it will link your contacts. Not a stalker or anything. But I did notice a lot of girls I had seen in the past on messenger. And it displayed whatever name they use on FB. In some cases I would guess real names.

WyldeChild99
12-20-14, 16:21
To be safe. I use a different browser for this site and others like it. Always set to private.

Cheech1
12-20-14, 18:25
By now most of you are aware of Snowden's revelations about the NSA intercepting all our communications. You should also be aware that Facebook and every single other social media site exist for the purpose of tracking you, figuring out everything they can about you, and selling the info to some corporation or the government. If you go on facebook with anything that can in any way pinpoint you, you are crazy. If you don't think the government doesn't have a nice file on every single one of us in that massive memory center out west, you are crazy or delusional. And, if you think they won't eventually figure out a way to link enough information together from those files to fuck you over, I have other descriptions of you.

Cheech.

BamBam
12-20-14, 22:14
I use an Incognito Window, soooooo not sure how this is happening, but I am guessing IP?? It was just a little freaky to see actual clients and providers, but my settings are on private.I do all of my hobby browsing using incognito mode. However, I noticed that if I opened FB while in Incognito, then later closed Incognito without remembering to log off FB, if I try to go to FB in normal mode, it acts as if my FB session had never ended and opens it in normal browsing mode. This has led me to suspect that FB is tracking where I go and what I do even when using Incognito. Said another way, I don't think FB makes any distinction between regular mode and Incognito. As of now, I still find FB useful for linking to people. Including some in the hobby. But I do my business and then log off immediately. Never stay logged in continuously!

RB.

AlfReady
12-21-14, 03:59
Perfect example is the hotel Felicia (fantasy fancy) was staying at when I started my hobby adventure last year. For the record, Felicia is renting a house in a quiet neighborhood these days.

Dave1102
12-21-14, 05:44
I do all of my hobby browsing using incognito mode. However, I noticed that if I opened FB while in Incognito, then later closed Incognito without remembering to log off FB, if I try to go to FB in normal mode, it acts as if my FB session had never ended and opens it in normal browsing mode. This has led me to suspect that FB is tracking where I go and what I do even when using Incognito. Said another way, I don't think FB makes any distinction between regular mode and Incognito. As of now, I still find FB useful for linking to people. Including some in the hobby. But I do my business and then log off immediately. Never stay logged in continuously!

RB.If you go to a website. No matter what the mode it knows you IP address. It is how the communication is established. It is available for the application to grab very easily. You can mask it or do things to hide behind other IP addresses. But in general with out extensive knowledge of computer you cannot hide you IP.

RocketGuy
12-21-14, 07:51
If you go to a website. No matter what the mode it knows you IP address. It is how the communication is established. It is available for the application to grab very easily. You can mask it or do things to hide behind other IP addresses. But in general with out extensive knowledge of computer you cannot hide you IP.There are an array of options. Most cost a little, a few do not. You can use the free option of WiFi if you are willing to go outside the home. You can purchase a proxy or vpn service and have access to a world of IP addresses to hide behind or, if you have an option to use your smart phone as a modem, use that. Or if you have already bought a hotspot from a carrier, you can also do that. When ever I want to hide my IP, I turn on the WiFi feature in my T Mobile phone. I usually use http://whatismyipaddress.com/ to see "where I am" LOL when I do.

RocketGuy
12-21-14, 10:31
If you go to a website. No matter what the mode it knows you IP address. It is how the communication is established. It is available for the application to grab very easily. You can mask it or do things to hide behind other IP addresses. But in general with out extensive knowledge of computer you cannot hide you IP.I would add to my earlier post.

You can use proxy servers, vpns, public WiFi, private WiFi through your smart phone or hotspot, if you have one, to connect you to the net through other IP addresses. There is still the potential problem of identifying tracks on your PC. To help eliminate that, run a program like ccleaner before going online to clear cookies, caches and temporary internet files. All in all, it is a bit tedious but it will help give you a reasonable degree of anonymity.

Scup1958
12-21-14, 11:08
If you go to a website. No matter what the mode it knows you IP address. It is how the communication is established. It is available for the application to grab very easily. You can mask it or do things to hide behind other IP addresses. But in general with out extensive knowledge of computer you cannot hide you IP.

If you are willing to endure a slow down in response time while your communication is re-routed and encrypted, TOR is a free service that can provide anonymity. I have at least one hobby friend who uses it for all hobby communication. Another hobby friend who is an IT pro tried to determine the IP source of the communications and found that it works very well. The source IP always appeared to be a different location from a different part of the world.

I tried to provide a link to the Wikipedia entry but it didn't work. Just google TOR.

MassageIt
12-21-14, 11:44
If you are willing to endure a slow down in response time while your communication is re-routed and encrypted, TOR is a free service that can provide anonymity. I have at least one hobby friend who uses it for all hobby communication. Another hobby friend who is an IT pro tried to determine the IP source of the communications and found that it works very well. The source IP always appeared to be a different location from a different part of the world.

I tried to provide a link to the Wikipedia entry but it didn't work. Just google TOR.Before starting TOR go to whatsmyip.com, note your IP address. Then start up TOR try the whatsmyip.com with a different browser. For me the IP addresses are different. Yes!

Admin2
12-21-14, 12:38
If you go to a website. No matter what the mode it knows you IP address. It is how the communication is established. It is available for the application to grab very easily. You can mask it or do things to hide behind other IP addresses. But in general with out extensive knowledge of computer you cannot hide you IP.Dave is both right and wrong. At the end of the day given sufficient skill and resources he is correct, it's nearly impossible to hide your IP. What's going on with the the investigation of N Korea and Sony proves that.

The chances of those kinds of resources and skill level being turned on somebody here to find you behind a VPN or through TOR are infinitesimal, so technically correct but in reality no.

So say we all,

A2

Gatty23
12-23-14, 15:45
I once learned that you can earn money only three ways: Your back, your brain, or taking risk. Providers are using all three, but as is usually the case, risk is the biggest income producer. (business owners and commissioned sales people usually get the big bucks). For providers:

Back: the actual service, extras like Greek, the enjoyment. Or at least acting like they do.

Brains: Advertising, learning the business, being able to interact with clients with more than pure sex, Knowing to stay away from freeloading boyfriends.

Risk: LEO, STDs, Bad guys.

With that in mind, I would think that girls would have a lot of incentive to give their regulars a nice discount. I know that a few do, and they seem to be pretty successful. It makes all three areas easier in many ways. The biggest downside might be extra hours worked.

Trogdor1973
12-23-14, 17:27
Yeah, I know this is the Cincinnati forum, not the Caribbean forum, so don't jump my case, LOL. But I was just curious if any of you businessmen have traveled to San Juan, PR, and if so, can you advise to anything good there? Headed there soon.

Thanks,

Trog.

Idiot
12-23-14, 22:23
Yeah, I know this is the Cincinnati forum, not the Caribbean forum, so don't jump my case, LOL. But I was just curious if any of you businessmen have traveled to San Juan, PR, and if so, can you advise to anything good there? Headed there soon.

Thanks,

Trog.The Caribbean is a paradise dude. Not been to San Juan but every Spanish speaking country I have been to there was no shortage of action. Good luck on your trip and stay safe!!

Ho Lover1
12-23-14, 23:05

Thanks,

Trog.See the link to the International Sex Guide on the home page. There are a few reports there.

CletusTheYokel
12-24-14, 13:59
Paradise barely describes it. Do a little research and you will have a great time with young cute hotties.

CK.

The Caribbean is a paradise dude. Not been to San Juan but every Spanish speaking country I have been to there was no shortage of action. Good luck on your trip and stay safe!!

Stormyoneonly
12-24-14, 21:26
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Stay safe and warm out there!

Xoxo,

Stormy.

Kenwood Jack
12-25-14, 07:03
Stay safe, stay healthy, and

a big MERRY CHRISTMAS!! .

Kenwood Jack

PillowTalk69
12-25-14, 07:17

Xoxo,

Stormy.Christmas cums sparingly so appreciations and admiration to those ladies who can get the job done and a HAPPY HOLIDAY season to the ladies and my monger brothers known and unknown who have helped my year be a memorable one for sure PT.

Lookr71
12-25-14, 11:23
Merry Christmas to all the sexy ladies have a safe and great holiday.

Lookr.

RodeoClown928
12-25-14, 12:11

Xoxo,

Stormy.The Rodeoclown wishes you a very Merry Christmas!

HuntLadys29
12-25-14, 12:59
Here is wishing all providers and mongers a very Merry Christmas. HL29.

TheBigFinish1
12-26-14, 20:58
If anyone is in the market for a new sex toy, I highly suggest the Fuck Me Silly mega masturbater. It's basically a big rubber ass that you can slam to your hearts content. I haven't used it with any ladies yet but I'm sure it would be tons of fun. Definitely fun while watching porn.

PillowTalk69
12-27-14, 08:10
Know Jenna Wow she does NOT work for Buddah and should NOT be on his web site. A little truth in advertising goes a long way for the legend of cincy.

BuyingSmiles
12-28-14, 10:41
I received a PM today asking if I knew anything about Natti.

So, I decided to call the number in the Lacy Kaye ad, to see if she answered the phone. I have seen Natti many times I know her voice well. It was in fact her voice on the phone and she sounded like her normal self. I told her people were confused about the number changes and name changes. Also said she should put pics with any name she is using. She said she has no access to a computer to get pics on her ads. She also mentioned some guy bought her a phone then took it back. That was why she had multiple numbers in a short amount of time.

She is wanting to see new friends and old. She is in a residence, not a hotel. The number in the Lacy Kaye advertisement is a good number for her. 859-XXX-3974. I'm no sure if I'm allowed to put her number here but if it gets x'd out & you can't find her Ad you can PM for her number.

Hope this helps any that were curious about Natti.

BuyingSmiles!

BigTe
12-28-14, 12:28

So, I decided to call the number in the Lacy Kaye ad, to see if she answered the phone. I have seen Natti many times I know her voice well. It was in fact her voice on the phone and she sounded like her normal self. I told her people were confused about the number changes and name changes. Also said she should put pics with any name she is using. She said she has no access to a computer to get pics on her ads. She also mentioned some guy bought her a phone then took it back. That was why she had multiple numbers in a short amount of time.

She is wanting to see new friends and old. She is in a residence, not a hotel. The number in the Lacy Kaye advertisement is a good number for her. 859-XXX-3974. I'm no sure if I'm allowed to put her number here but if it gets x'd out & you can't find her Ad you can PM for her number.

BuyingSmiles!I recently seen Nati in Nky in a residential incall, she still looks good, pretty eyes and freckles and seem to be a lot happier. Everything reported here is exactly what she shared with me. I had a good time as usual with NATI, pretty girl with good skills. Any questions you can pm me.

RocketGuy
12-28-14, 13:33

BuyingSmiles!I just found her while meandering through the Adult Jobs section of BP with an ad placed on Dec. 15 titled.

Natti back an birthday in two days - 21". It's an odd place to post for sure. She isn't the first to do that but it's certainly not common.

I had a text conversation and she responded with all the correct answers. She sent me a couple pics and they were her.

Allison is a sweetheart and probably my second most frequent go-to girl when she has transportation. I will see her again when she is mobile. I rarely do incall so seeing her that way is out for now, especially in this current environment with LE busting so many. The only two exceptions to that policy recently have been Karmyn and Remmy.

TheDaytimer
12-30-14, 09:32
Admin2 said I could post this here. So with his okay.

Many of you know that I take provider's pictures. I have decided to finally market my work.

So ladies, if you are looking for Provider Friendly, Website Friendly, Sensual and Affordable Professional Photos, give me a try.

Visit http://michaelursanphotography.entertainersites.com/ to see my some of my work.

358351Always loved your work. You're a real PRO.

DiscreetG5771
12-30-14, 22:00
If you were to give a tip and the service was good all around, what would it be?

Member #5260
12-31-14, 09:07
If you were to give a tip and the service was good all around, what would it be?Slippery slope bud. They are getting all the money anyways so there is no need.

Orizaba
12-31-14, 09:36
If you were to give a tip and the service was good all around, what would it be?This has been discussed here several times, and usually results in pretty diverse opinions. Keep in mind that guys here have different income levels, spending habits, and attitudes toward the hobby.

Speaking only for myself, I might tip about 20 bucks for a good 1-hour session. Perhaps a little more if it was exceptional. But I find that I get more appreciation and a better experience by bringing a gift, which I give her before the session. It doesn't have to be a lot -- a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a gift card. This works especially well once I get to know a girl and what she likes / needs. Does she have kids? Does she drink? Is she struggling? Addicted to Victoria Secret? Trust me -- a 10 or 20 dollar gift goes a long way with most of these girls.

Jmho (just my humble opinion). As always.

DiscreetG5771
12-31-14, 10:01
This has been discussed here several times, and usually results in pretty diverse opinions. Keep in mind that guys here have different income levels, spending habits, and attitudes toward the hobby.

Speaking only for myself, I might tip about 20 bucks for a good 1-hour session. Perhaps a little more if it was exceptional. But I find that I get more appreciation and a better experience by bringing a gift, which I give her before the session. It doesn't have to be a lot -- a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a gift card. This works especially well once I get to know a girl and what she likes / needs. Does she have kids? Does she drink? Is she struggling? Addicted to Victoria Secret? Trust me -- a 10 or 20 dollar gift goes a long way with most of these girls.

Jmho (just my humble opinion). As always.Great, thank you for the info. I like the gift idea.

HuntLadys29
12-31-14, 21:39
I want to wish all you mongers and providers a HAPPY & BLESSED NEW YEAR! I wish I had the guts to go party with the crazies but alas I'm getting to the point where I would much rather sit at home and listen to some Jean Luc Ponty, Michael Franks, maybe dip back in the stacks and pull out some Funkadelic or maybe some Stevie Ray Vaughn just to mix it up its much safer that way. Be safe and again have a Happy New Year. HL29.

Garyhb
01-01-15, 02:08
I just found her while meandering through the Adult Jobs section of BP with an ad placed on Dec. 15 titled.

Natti back an birthday in two days - 21". It's an odd place to post for sure. She isn't the first to do that but it's certainly not common.

I had a text conversation and she responded with all the correct answers. She sent me a couple pics and they were her.

Allison is a sweetheart and probably my second most frequent go-to girl when she has transportation. I will see her again when she is mobile. I rarely do incall so seeing her that way is out for now, especially in this current environment with LE busting so many. The only two exceptions to that policy recently have been Karmyn and Remmy.I've tried to text her 4 times in the past few days, and got no response. I checked to make sure that I was using her new number. I guess that your results may very with her.

RodneyM13
01-02-15, 11:33
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/3456-It-s-Natti-New-number-new-pics-a-new-residential-in-call.html

I've tried to text her 4 times in the past few days, and got no response. I checked to make sure that I was using her new number. I guess that your results may very with her.

TheDaytimer
01-03-15, 22:57
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/3456-It-s-Natti-New-number-new-pics-a-new-residential-in-call.htmlAnyone tried the duo and do mom and daughter in law play well together. Wonder what dad thinks about this? Sound like a bucket list item to me.

GSpotPhun
01-03-15, 23:31
CPD busted a brothel in Price Hill.

Bet some SW are caught up in this.

From wcpo.com.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/police-bust-up-alleged-brothel-near-seton-and-elder-high-schools

RocketGuy
01-04-15, 00:31
I've tried to text her 4 times in the past few days, and got no response. I checked to make sure that I was using her new number. I guess that your results may very with her.I traded texts with her Saturday afternoon to set up an appt at 9. She said fine. I tried to confirm later in the day starting about 7 ish. No response. Finally after several texts and one I expected to be the final one saying I was bummed, I had not seen her for two months and was really looking forward to tonight, she responded. She said she was out and I could see her about 10 PM. I got the address and a few minutes before 10, I hit the road. I sent a text when about 5 min away and no reply. About 10:20 I asked which door. A few minutes later she replied she wasn't ready. I sent a few more texts. About 20 min after the "I'm not ready" text, I get "Sorry, I fell asleep". I reply it's now or never because I've been driving around for 30 min, way past our appointed time. I never heard another word, no apology, nothing. Anyway, she was almost a favorite. She's now moved back down the list a few notches. That is unfortunate behavior for a lady who is struggling to get back ahead in the game. She has lost a pile of my money and I spend way too much on this stuff.

Sir LanceLicksalot
01-04-15, 01:58
Anyone tried the duo and do mom and daughter in law play well together. Wonder what dad thinks about this? Sound like a bucket list item to me.Is the price in the ad for both or just one?

Sabadogigante
01-04-15, 02:33
Is the price in the ad for both or just one?Pretty sure that's the price for both as Natti has quoted way lower prices just for her. If this duo thing is for real I'm going to have to go for that this week.

Pussy Luver57
01-04-15, 13:59
Ladies, if you want to be successful and have nothing but positive reviews and all the appointments you need, just do this:

1. Promptly respond to requests for appointments. 2. Check references (and give them when asked). 3. Be freshly showered or bathed before your appointment time. 4. Have supplies ready (condoms, oils, wash cloths, etc.). 5. Do what you advertise you do. 6. Make the man you're with feel like a long-lost boyfriend who you love to fuck. 7. Thank your clients (they pay your way).

That's it.

Lugnutz
01-05-15, 16:01
CPD busted a brothel in Price Hill.

Bet some SW are caught up in this.

From wcpo.com.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/police-bust-up-alleged-brothel-near-seton-and-elder-high-schoolsThere was another operated by two guys busted in November. It was connected with the bust of a BP provider actually. No other providers taken in connection with this one that I can find. However, you've got to wonder how they got the evidence that it was a brothel without cooperation of a provider or two somehow. Just more evidence of increased activity by CPD. The last time they busted a brothel, they busted four other providers the next day.

Jelloboy
01-05-15, 19:25
Anybody hear from Remmy over the past couple of days? Hasn't been answering phone / text. Hope everything is ok. PM me if you have info.

Toro222
01-05-15, 20:59
Has anyone made an appointment with Jordan since the retirement?

SlapHappy2000
01-06-15, 16:43
I saw this ad in the Adult merchandise forum in the adult classifieds. Has anyone had any experience with this advertiser? Looks pretty hot if she's legit?

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/353/posts/9-Adult-Merchandise/

Zeppelin5493
01-07-15, 02:02
I saw in the classified ads jenNY heart is thinking about coming back to cincy for a few days. I was so excited to see her last time but we had conflicting schedules. If your interested let her know so she comes our way gentleman.

RocketGuy
01-07-15, 07:29
Anybody hear from Remmy over the past couple of days? Hasn't been answering phone / text. Hope everything is ok. PM me if you have info.I spent a delicious wonderful hour with her last Sunday and also the previous Friday evening as well. She was her usual sweet adoring self. She is my ATF lady. I never get enough of her. I just celebrated my two year anniversary with her and I've seen this girl at least 80 times since that first night.

Charger1
01-07-15, 13:32
I saw in the classified ads jenNY heart is thinking about coming back to cincy for a few days. I was so excited to see her last time but we had conflicting schedules. If your interested let her know so she comes our way gentleman.For what it's worth I saw her last time she was here, and wasn't impressed at all. I don't remember all of the specifics other than it took several days for us to meet up bc she kept being delayed in getting here (didn't have her own transport), pictures were much more flattering than in person, I'm not sure but I think she wouldn't take off her corset, and had several no's to standard items. Sorry I don't remember more but I had higher expectations since she billed her self as a higher end person. I wouldn't repeat that's for sure. Save your time see someone better.

Swami222
01-07-15, 14:10
For what it's worth I saw her last time she was here, and wasn't impressed at all. I don't remember all of the specifics other than it took several days for us to meet up bc she kept being delayed in getting here (didn't have her own transport), pictures were much more flattering than in person, I'm not sure but I think she wouldn't take off her corset, and had several no's to standard items. Sorry I don't remember more but I had higher expectations since she billed her self as a higher end person. I wouldn't repeat that's for sure. Save your time see someone better.

I spent a delicious wonderful hour with her last Sunday and also the previous Friday evening as well. She was her usual sweet adoring self. She is my ATF lady. I never get enough of her. I just celebrated my two year anniversary with her and I've seen this girl at least 80 times since that first night.She said she would let me know about availability but then all was quiet. She is having some logistical issues that may temporarily cause inconvenience. My advice would be to keep trying, and let's hope things work out for her. I think they will before long.

No Alibis
01-07-15, 14:45
I spent a delicious wonderful hour with her last Sunday and also the previous Friday evening as well. She was her usual sweet adoring self. She is my ATF lady. I never get enough of her. I just celebrated my two year anniversary with her and I've seen this girl at least 80 times since that first night.That's cool she's your ATF, but after 80 visits, I would think the encounters may become stale. Like an old marriage, I'm afraid it would start to feel more like an obligation.

RocketGuy
01-07-15, 17:45
That's cool she's your ATF, but after 80 visits, I would think the encounters may become stale. Like an old marriage, I'm afraid it would start to feel more like an obligation.I can see how you and many men might feel that way. I still see other ladies, just less often. I've been on this board for almost three years, previously under a different handle with senior status. I gave that up and started over for personal reasons.

While here, I've seen Candice a bunch, little Sexy, Rhonda, Leisurely Lisa, Sassy, Karmyn, Natti, Noelle, Cinnamon, Tay, Summer, Rockin Roxy, Beautiful Brown, and Princess / Star, some a half dozen or more times. I met a half dozen or more from CL and the list from BP is quite long as well. There was a time, back when I started in the hobby in 2002 I think, that I hit every girl between here and Columbus and in cities around the country as I travelled for work.

I eventually found that to feel unsatisfying. I started wanting to know the girls a little more, have some continuity. I subsequently had long relationships, if you can call it that, with Karla, Michelle Miller and an interesting lady that went by Amy Wolf.

I have seen Remmy a lot but she is not the only lady I see. She is my favorite and has been for a while because of her adorable nature. I see others, just not as often.

Joe999
01-07-15, 19:05
For what it's worth I saw her last time she was here, and wasn't impressed at all. I don't remember all of the specifics other than it took several days for us to meet up bc she kept being delayed in getting here (didn't have her own transport), pictures were much more flattering than in person, I'm not sure but I think she wouldn't take off her corset, and had several no's to standard items. Sorry I don't remember more but I had higher expectations since she billed her self as a higher end person. I wouldn't repeat that's for sure. Save your time see someone better.I saw her in Chattanooga last spring on a business trip and she had my number when she came to Cincinnati. I have to agree with you, from all the great things I read about her, she was a big let down for me. Really a waste of time. I didn't actually see her when she came up. There was a long list no-nos and she just laid there waiting for something to happen, and when I initiated a move, she would back up or turn away. It got frustrating.

Member #5068
01-07-15, 19:28
I too saw this lady when she was in town last. She must be a true YMMV because I didn't get one "no" the entire time. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the high donation, but imo she earned her money. I would consider seeing her if she returns, but I'm not really jumping to see anyone right now. Hot and cold is how my hobby has been running of late and I'm definitely on the cooler side of things right now. Stay safe.

Fireguy.

I saw her in Chattanooga last spring on a business trip and she had my number when she came to Cincinnati. I have to agree with you, from all the great things I read about her, she was a big let down for me. Really a waste of time. I didn't actually see her when she came up. There was a long list no-nos and she just laid there waiting for something to happen, and when I initiated a move, she would back up or turn away. It got frustrating.

John Cleland
01-07-15, 20:31
I, too, dreamt about the delicious Ms. Heart.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with her web history, she was one of those young innocents who were gobbled up by a handler with promises of thousands of $ if she would become a young web porn girl and made nothing for her effort. The assholes who scammed her still make big bucks with a domain name from which she makes zero return:

http://www.jennyheart.com

Here's a PornHub link in case you want to see what she used to look like:

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=468874727

She's had it rough for sure and her appearance is reflecting her history. She's nowhere near as youthful as she appears in any of the above sites. But IMHO her performance was a true PSE (no, that doesn't mean BB for those of you foolish enough to even consider BB). PSE means Porn fucking star fucking experience from fucking hell. And this girl was truly the freakiest fucking porn fucking freak I've met in years.

I guess YMMV really does apply here based on some of the other reports. I think I even reported on her back then.

Oh yeah, BTW, when she was in town last year she was clearly pregnant! I assume everyone else who saw her noticed this but didn't report?

I'm really curious at this point what she's going to look like. She's already a MILF with at least one dependent. All in all if she does return to this area you're in for an interesting time if you can nail her down for an actual appointment. She's not easy to coordinate a plan.

Best of luck everyone and please count me in if you end up getting a hold of her. Clearly worth repeating.

The Mongernator.

I saw in the classified ads jenNY heart is thinking about coming back to cincy for a few days. I was so excited to see her last time but we had conflicting schedules. If your interested let her know so she comes our way gentleman.

Fdx17
01-07-15, 23:38
I too saw Jenny in Knoxville last year and had a great time. Full menu available including greek for an upcharge.

She sent me a pm earlier this week stating she was planning to come here soon. Whether she makes it or not remains to be seen.

Fdx.

Dr Kenneth W
01-09-15, 13:20
Hello Bros:

I noticed this babe doing a cam show and in one of her shows she let slip she was from our area, and then to my surprise I noticed that she used to advertise on this board as Nikki Six I think. Her shows are outrageous and considering what she can cram into her pussy I wonder what I would even feel. Any way I suppose I have two questions. First does she still escort? Two, anybody still active on this board that can tell me what I missed or did not miss if she isn't?

Waltmore
01-09-15, 23:33
Hello Bros:

I noticed this babe doing a cam show and in one of her shows she let slip she was from our area, and then to my surprise I noticed that she used to advertise on this board as Nikki Six I think. Her shows are outrageous and considering what she can cram into her pussy I wonder what I would even feel. Any way I suppose I have two questions. First does she still escort? Two, anybody still active on this board that can tell me what I missed or did not miss if she isn't?I do not believe that she escorts in a general fashion any longer. She may be very UTR or even a personal courtesan for a select few. It has been years since I saw her, she was, at the last I heard on this board, very upset about the things that were said about her on this site. She also said that the films of objects being inserted were some method of special effects. Just remember that women can often have a baby that has a large head and regain most if not all of their vaginal tone. Nikki had a set of bolt-ons that were probably a double the, a little too large and hard for my liking. She had one hell of a body though and was in remarkable physical shape. Nikki did not like for a man to climax in her except in her mouth with a condom of course. I personally will state that she was probably one of the three most beautiful ladies that I was ever with and she always made me feel very welcome. Whenever I met her she would drop straight to her knees and start blowing me. At first I thought it was her doing her checks but later it was more like the way she said hello to me. I would definitely love to see her again given the opportunity but as she stopped returning my calls and emails, I do and ot see that as a possibility. As always.

Sir LanceLicksalot
01-11-15, 11:33
Ladies, are you looking for discrete, erotic and AFFORDABLE professional photos for your ads?

Then let me be your resource. With over 12 years of experience doing professional photos that are internet friendly and that show you in a manner that will positively affect your business.

I am not just a hobbyist with a camera. I am an award winning cinematographer who also does still work. My photos are erotic and not sleazy. They are professionally lit, shot with new start of the art equipment. Each finished photo is sized so that your perspective customers can really see who you are, not just some little thumbnail. Each shoot is unique, I don't just shoot the same shot over and over.

Please visit my website for an insight into my work and rates: http://michaelursanphotography.entertainersites.com/.

Lugnutz
01-14-15, 15:32
There was a provider well known to this board who got popped last week. Without getting into details, there are a couple of possible lessons from this.

Besides a couple of drug-related charges, she was busted both on soliciting and prostitution -- then they threw in practicing massage without a license.

She's the fifth provider now in a couple of months to get popped on prostitution in Cincinnati, which indicates the cop or cooperating witness engaged in some form of sex. The fact that she also got busted on soliciting would indicate that they could have just stopped at that, but decided to pile on every possible charge they could just for the hell of it.

One thing this shiows is that the "cop check" still used by many providers is not only pointless, but could actually add another charge, and the cops just don't seem to care at this point.

The second point is that if you think you're protecting yourself by advertising massage or body rubs, not only are you not protecting yourself, but you may be exposing yourself to an additional charge that's exceedingly easy for the cops to make if they can't make anything else, because if you advertise massage and you don't have a license, it's against the law and easy to prove. You don't even have to utter any other magic words or touch any private parts.

To be clear, I have no indication this provider is cooperating at all and doubt she is. The charge was filed in a timely manner, and she's got a capias on her. Maybe they threw the book at her because she made clear she wouldn't cooperate.

In fact, I don't see any solid evidence at this point, with one or two exceptions in Clermont, that any of the providers popped in recent months are cooperating at all with LEO. There's the possibilty, though, of some who ultimately weren't charged at all who did cooperate, and those will never show up, because they didn't get charged.

RegulatorD
01-15-15, 09:00
Anybody seen a girl with "Ride R Die Chick" tatted accross her upper chest. Dark hair, looks cute. Says her name is Amy, from CL. Supposedly near Victory and Taft. Any info would be appericated. PM's welcomed.

LvTheLightsOn
01-15-15, 09:46
3 area AMP's were busted for illegal sex activity. They named two of the three but showed the numbers on the third. Numbers I recognized in Hilliard on a visit. People visiting these places could face charges as well.

Be careful out there!

Lv.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Women-Rescued-Massage-Parlors-Raided-in-Sex-Trafficking-Busts-69045.shtml#. VLe_mZ69 KK1.

BigJoe6980
01-15-15, 13:18
Let me help you with that. This is a recent pic of Jenny. She's a friend and you guys are in for a 360868TREAT!Okay, after watching that video I want a dream! Either I've been obvious to this side of the report threads. Who knows. Anyway I saw she has a webcam site. If she IBS a provider can you pm her info to me.

It would be greatly appreciated!

GolfGuy
01-15-15, 13:37
Please clean out your inbox.

Golfguy.

AdamP469
01-15-15, 19:27
According to the details provided to me by a provider who was arrested for prostitution in Hamilton County in Nov. 2012, the undercover cop who met her at a hotel planted the money in her belongs while she was getting changed in the bathroom, and was waiting for her completely naked on the bed for her when she came out of the bathroom. She gave him some oral services, and when that was done, the cops waiting in the next room for the signal came into the room and arrested her. She said a defense of entrapment failed to work. Plus, the first thing her uncle LEO offered was to go easy on her if she agreed to letting them stake out her incall and if she agreed to be the bait so they could arrest the hobbyists who came to see her. Bottom line is that the police setting up stings here appear to be able to do anything they want in order to make the arrest, so providers who think an undercover cop is going to balk at her frisking his crotch are wrong. They will go through with the deed and then arrest you all the same.

Sabadogigante
01-15-15, 20:54
According to the details provided to me by a provider who was arrested for prostitution in Hamilton County in Nov. 2012, the undercover cop who met her at a hotel planted the money in her belongs while she was getting changed in the bathroom, and was waiting for her completely naked on the bed for her when she came out of the bathroom. She gave him some oral services, and when that was done, the cops waiting in the next room for the signal came into the room and arrested her. She said a defense of entrapment failed to work. Plus, the first thing her uncle LEO offered was to go easy on her if she agreed to letting them stake out her incall and if she agreed to be the bait so they could arrest the hobbyists who came to see her. Bottom line is that the police setting up stings here appear to be able to do anything they want in order to make the arrest, so providers who think an undercover cop is going to balk at her frisking his crotch are wrong. They will go through with the deed and then arrest you all the same.I heard the same thing from a provider who was arrested. It seems like they can do whatever they want and still arrest the provider even though theyre probably not allowed to act that way. Authority does whatever it wants.

SimonPieMan
01-15-15, 21:41
I heard the same thing from a provider who was arrested. It seems like they can do whatever they want and still arrest the provider even though theyre probably not allowed to act that way. Authority does whatever it wants.I think we may be speaking of the same person. Her email to me was almost verbatim. She told me she wouldn't talk. That's why she did time. This just reinforces the multiple advantages of a burner phone.

Simon.

Lugnutz
01-16-15, 10:10
Hi all. Sorry. My inbox filled up, and I deleted some messages without reading by mistake. If you tried PMing and I didn't get back, please try again. It's freshly cleaned.

Sir LanceLicksalot
01-18-15, 12:35
If this is in the wrong section, please move it.

As some of you know I am a photographer who specializes in Provider Advertising (see ad elsewhere on the site.).

The biggest challenge I have is finding a location to shoot. Now I can do some nice things in a King-bed room at a 3+ star hotel, but it isn't the same as a house.

I am searching for locations. Probably would be best if it were the house of a provider or one of a single hobbyist. The bigger and more up scale the better, compensation is up for negotiation.

When I do a shoot the location is the responsibility of the subject, but I would love to say, "here is a list of emails, contact them. " and then the provider would work out the deal directly (I don't need to get in the middle, especially when some ladies might want to trade for the use of the place.).

PM with any offers or suggestions.

ChickaAmante
01-18-15, 23:35
This chick had posted a single ad a few months ago. Does anyone have any info on her? Please feel free to PM.

Thanks CA.

HiYella
01-19-15, 00:30
This chick had posted a single ad a few months ago. Does anyone have any info on her? Please feel free to PM.

Thanks CA.I saw just yesterday her profile on Naughty Reviews. Cincinnati. Very intriguing to say the least.

TheGenteelMan
01-19-15, 10:32

Thanks CA.She has been REALLY UTR as of several months. Not really sure if she is still doing any incall / outcall or not. Very hot girl though as I recall. If anyone is still seeing her please report (or PM me / us).

Thanks,

TGM.

MKimball
01-19-15, 11:01
Hey guys,

I was just trying to set up an appointment via a trusted handler for a meeting with an extremely desirable lady who just returned to our town. She's listed as an ATF and has premium pricing. When I got the reply, they were sending me to a really junky place with a bad reputation. My antennae went up and I backed off. Was I out of line?

I'm not accusing any one of anything. Just sharing a feeling.

TheGenteelMan
01-19-15, 11:15
Hey guys,

I was just trying to set up an appointment via a trusted handler for a meeting with an extremely desirable lady who just returned to our town. She's listed as an ATF and has premium pricing. When I got the reply, they were sending me to a really junky place with a bad reputation. My antennae went up and I backed off. Was I out of line?

I'm not accusing any one of anything. Just sharing a feeling.Better safe than sorry.

Good luck.

TGM.

MKimball
01-19-15, 11:42
We should always be cautious. But thanks to two neighborly citizens on here, I think the problem was really of my incorrect expectations. I was expecting to be sent to a nicer location for this particular meeting.

Stay safe and vigilant!

Thanks!

Twisted69
01-21-15, 01:25
Just a note there are some of these in the area.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-cell-ls-those-ominous-phony-towers-268589