PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Lone Wolf
01-24-14, 14:47
Got a text yesterday from cherry she is back, I have new contact info if anyone wamts to see her, I have not partaken as time is not there. She claims to have cleaned since my last visit 3 months back we all know how long that usually lasts.

CatFaces
01-25-14, 00:04
Got a text yesterday from cherry she is back, I have new contact info if anyone wamts to see her, I have not partaken as time is not there. She claims to have cleaned since my last visit 3 months back we all know how long that usually lasts.Which Cherry? Just trying to make sure I'm thinking of the right one. Wouldn't mind info either way if they're worth seeing.

Krizzy
01-26-14, 17:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yes I confirm that Krizzy is the provider known as Brit. You know what that means, no more posts about Brit unless they are bad ones.

One of these days I guess they will learn. Providers posting as mongers means I deny them the use of the forum. I'll delete anything I see about her.

Any of you guys that don't like her, report any posts about her you see in case I miss them.

A2

OldMarine
01-27-14, 07:41
[DeletedbyAdmin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yes I confirm that Krizzy is the provider known as Brit. You know what that means, no more posts about Brit unless they are bad ones.

One of these days I guess they will learn. Providers posting as mongers means I deny them the use of the forum. I'll delete anything I see about her.

Any of you guys that don't like her, report any posts about her you see in case I miss them.

A2

Good job. I was really getting tired of hearing about her.

Tdog69
01-27-14, 13:07
Saw half of Chesterfield County's finest lights a blazing at the Virginian last night. And they where standing in front of Toothless door. I didn't stick around to see the fruits of their labor, but I won't be visiting anything on Willis Rd area right now.

Richmond Fotog
01-27-14, 18:10
"Brit" has a second account on here as "XxBritxX."
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?391003-XxBritxX

For those that are emailing "Brit" at a "SmartGirlie101" email address, those emails are being responded to from "Krizzy" using the name "Krizzylyn X."

[DeletedbyAdmin]

A2

BobLevel44
01-27-14, 21:22
Every time I hear about something like this I just can't understand the waste of manpower for this endeavor. If a child was involved, sure, but 2 consenting adults? The limited resources surely could be spent.

Better elsewhere.

Saw half of Chesterfield County's finest lights a blazing at the Virginian last night. And they where standing in front of Toothless door. I didn't stick around to see the fruits of their labor, but I won't be visiting anything on Willis Rd area right now.

RichmondDude
01-29-14, 16:38
Every time I hear about something like this I just can't understand the waste of manpower for this endeavor. If a child was involved, sure, but 2 consenting adults? The limited resources surely could be spent.

Better elsewhere.I was wondering if it was mom, of mom daughter team from back a few yrs, mom has tattoo above kitty her daughters name starts with a T..ASHLAND crew.

Camby
01-29-14, 17:24
Airport UTR I wrote about before is in need of cash. Not much to look at but BBBJCIM for 40 is pretty good. Nice person down on her luck. I will provide number via PM.

Its That Guy
01-29-14, 20:00
Airport UTR I wrote about before is in need of cash. Not much to look at but BBBJCIM for 40 is pretty good. Nice person down on her luck. I will provide number via PM.Does she have place? If so send me her info.

Still Looking
01-30-14, 15:25
First off I l'd like to thank all the SM that have passed along to me some of their UTR girls. With my luck with the SW I'm lucky to see them given the time of day I have to roam. The latest UTR was Vanessa. Sweet girl kind of refreshing to find a girl not street harden and can carry on a conversation. She maybe the girl that turns me to the sugar baby side of things. LOL. She was your average looking spinner. Her BBBJ was better than most. Very small tits which I prefer. Talked to her about F / S but not on a car date. Said she can sometimes arrange that at her place. I really want to do her soon I told her. Did a little trolling afterwards and found nothing. Thanks again Traveler...

RichmondVa
01-30-14, 17:31
I saw Vanessa today too. Nice BBBJCIM for sure. She is looking for more clients saying her boyfried is out of work. Said once he finds a job she may start seeing poeple in her appartment. He does construction so any of you guys in the construction business give that guy a job...LOL. The spot she likes to go doesn't seem to safe to me but did the job today. I am not sure I will revisit until arrangements are a little better.

First off I l'd like to thank all the SM that have passed along to me some of their UTR girls. With my luck with the SW I'm lucky to see them given the time of day I have to roam. The latest UTR was Vanessa. Sweet girl kind of refreshing to find a girl not street harden and can carry on a conversation. She maybe the girl that turns me to the sugar baby side of things. LOL. She was your average looking spinner. Her BBBJ was better than most. Very small tits which I prefer. Talked to her about F / S but not on a car date. Said she can sometimes arrange that at her place. I really want to do her soon I told her. Did a little trolling afterwards and found nothing. Thanks again Traveler...

Tdog69
01-30-14, 22:09
I was wondering if it was mom, of mom daughter team from back a few yrs, mom has tattoo above kitty her daughters name starts with a T..ASHLAND crew.I doubt it. This toothless wonder has been around for awhile, I've seen her in the papers as the SW who got busted, over the last 2 yrs. She is probably late 40's. Never seen her with others. Not good looking at all.

Hello2
01-31-14, 12:04
Does anyone recall her? She just messaged me out of the blue. Has anyone seen her recently?

Ride00
01-31-14, 12:53
Does anyone recall her? She just messaged me out of the blue. Has anyone seen her recently?I hope all is well with her. I always enjoyed spending time with her.

RichmondDude
01-31-14, 13:18
If its same one, I talk to her about 2 months ago, she wanting to hook up, said I couldn't then maybe next day, she went off, started screaming, cussing..she did that to me once before, she later called said she sorry, she has chemical imbalance...hadn't heard from her since, told me lose her no. She off JD.near apts? She did have some good good.is this her.

Colgado
01-31-14, 14:33
I know there's some awesome girls to be pounded around here and sometimes, all you have to do is look hard enough or make some connections on here, But!

Recently, there's a girl being touted as great but all she wants to do is car dates. Another one is in a notel on JD where your car sits in plain sight of EVERYONE who passes by.

I don't care how smoking hot these girls are, my ass needs to stay out of sight. The last time I banged a chick in my car or got a BJ in my car, I had little to lose. I was in college and working a part time job just to have enough drinking money. Times have changed, and I cannot afford a Chesterfield county cop or a Richmond city cop knocking on my window while a girl is lip locked around my tool. Some of these UTR's are of little use if they can't provide a better hosting environment. Those are the basics.

Then, you get into other issues. Hygiene, attitude, crack pipes and all sorts of crazy crap. I guess I am in one big funk today because I harpooned a whale yesterday, but I seriously am thinking of hanging this stuff up and just settle my ass down.

HappyHunter44
01-31-14, 20:37
Recently, there's a girl being touted as great but all she wants to do is car dates. Another one is in a notel on JD where your car sits in plain sight of EVERYONE who passes by.Yeah, the whale got you down. I also hated the car in plain sight on JD. That is why I am glad I went real late at night. At least people I know are home asleep by then. That alone would stop me from repeating.

Still Looking
01-31-14, 21:16
I feel your pain brother. We are in a hobby that so many things could go wrong and will at some point. In a perfect world the girls would come to us begging and throwing money at us. LOL.

BobLevel44
01-31-14, 21:29
Yea, but the allure of the next great catch is what we keep fishing for.

......but I seriously am thinking of hanging this stuff up and just settle my ass down.

Member #4947
02-01-14, 11:53
Does anyone recall her? She just messaged me out of the blue. Has anyone seen her recently?I've seen Leigh a few times a year for the past 3 years or so. We've stayed in touch and always got along well. Last summer she put on a little weight, still looked great, but I thought "here it comes, she's going to lose that trim, youthful look". A few weeks ago I contacted her & we set up a time to meet, and she stood me up. Then she texted me a week later and asked me to come see her, so we met, and she looked better than I'd ever seen her. Super trim, and the play was probably the best I have had with her, she was really into it. But she was more agitated than usual, talking a mile a minute. You guys that know her know what I mean. She said she was under a lot of stress due to the recent death of a close family member. I got the impression she really needed some cash, which might explain the texts coming out of the blue. However, she still doesn't want me giving out contact info. And her incall location was extremely cold, very uncomfortable. Her wackiness and the uncomfortable incall location make her only an occasional date for me, if it were not for that I would be seeing her frequently.

RichmondVa
02-01-14, 12:57
Just got a text from Vanessa, she does have a spot to host today and is looking for some help. I told her that I could not make it today and she asked me if I knew anyone that was interested in meeting up..so here ya go. It is Sat at 11:55 now. I posted that because my post are never immediate and sometimes take a few hours or a day to show up.

RichmondVa
02-01-14, 13:03
Sorry if this is a duplicate, my PC locked up while trying to post so I am not sure if it will go thru. Anyway, I just got a text from Vanessa letting me know she is able to host today. I told her that I couldn't make it today and she asked me if I knew anyone else that may be interested. I told her I would put it out there for her so here ya go. Her spot is on the Southside.

Grafenberg
02-01-14, 15:08
Some of these UTR's are of little use if they can't provide a better hosting environment. Those are the basics. Then, you get into other issues. Hygiene, attitude, crack pipes and all sorts of crazy crap. I guess I am in one big funk today because I harpooned a whale yesterday, but I seriously am thinking of hanging this stuff up and just settle my ass down.You can always pay the extra fee for the reviewed and known quantity providers.

ICantGetNo
02-01-14, 17:00
Sorry if this is a duplicate, my PC locked up while trying to post so I am not sure if it will go thru. Anyway, I just got a text from Vanessa letting me know she is able to host today. I told her that I couldn't make it today and she asked me if I knew anyone else that may be interested. I told her I would put it out there for her so here ya go. Her spot is on the Southside.Today I dreamt about partaking in a few extracurricular activities with this slightly built utr. I imagined her place was decent with all activities done in living room on couch. In my dream, she was very enthusiastic and willing to accommodate me in all respects (did not ask about greek) at a reasonable offering under $. I did not ask if she was prepared, but all good dreamers bring their own protection. She is very sweet and laid back. She is also about as small and petite as a spinner can be. The one thing I neglected to ask about before meeting her in my dream is whether she smokes, which she does. Overall, my dream was enjoyable, which was made that much better because of her attitude.

Be careful out there.

BobLevel44
02-02-14, 13:36
Does she advertise anywhere? Thanks.

Sorry if this is a duplicate, my PC locked up while trying to post so I am not sure if it will go thru. Anyway, I just got a text from Vanessa letting me know she is able to host today. I told her that I couldn't make it today and she asked me if I knew anyone else that may be interested. I told her I would put it out there for her so here ya go. Her spot is on the Southside.

Wanderer01
02-03-14, 09:50
I just received a call from a UTr. For those who don't know her, she is a white lady about in her late 30's who is open to anything. She is great if she is comfortable with you. Very nice girl but she is on the thicker side. I have not seen her in a while so she may be bigger or skinny.

She got a new number so pm me if you are interested. Don't pm me if you just want a phone number and have no intention of dreaming.

FortyFi1
02-03-14, 15:30
Does she advertise anywhere? Thanks.It would be great if we can reach her, else there is no point in advetising her with no business.

Hello2
02-03-14, 20:53
I just received a call from a UTr. For those who don't know her, she is a white lady about in her late 30's who is open to anything. She is great if she is comfortable with you. Very nice girl but she is on the thicker side. I have not seen her in a while so she may be bigger or skinny.

She got a new number so pm me if you are interested. Don't pm me if you just want a phone number and have no intention of dreaming.Is this the one that was by the paper moon off midlo? If so, I've been hoping to get back up with her for quite some time now!

Its That Guy
02-03-14, 22:00
Been talking to a potential utr girl from CL. She's cute as hell but for some reason I feel like I've seen her pics before. Young blonde girl that goes by Caitlin. Any of you guys had any contact from a girl with that name? She's in arrestafield. Don't want to post pics but I'll email them if she sounds familiar to anybody. Feel like It might be TGTBT.

Jdboy
02-03-14, 23:26
Made my first visit to see her tonight. Very accommodating, reasonable price, nice attitude, and skilled. I'll be seeing her again.

Today I dreamt about partaking in a few extracurricular activities with this slightly built utr. I imagined her place was decent with all activities done in living room on couch. In my dream, she was very enthusiastic and willing to accommodate me in all respects (did not ask about greek) at a reasonable offering under $. I did not ask if she was prepared, but all good dreamers bring their own protection. She is very sweet and laid back. She is also about as small and petite as a spinner can be. The one thing I neglected to ask about before meeting her in my dream is whether she smokes, which she does. Overall, my dream was enjoyable, which was made that much better because of her attitude.

Be careful out there.

Wanderer01
02-03-14, 23:48
Is this the one that was by the paper moon off midlo? If so, I've been hoping to get back up with her for quite some time now!No she work out of the west end back then.

TravelersTl1
02-04-14, 10:02
The way I work is that I will trade with regular member for a verifiable white not fat girl. For senior members...I provide info hoping for a favor return in future. This keeps it safe for you, me, and provider. I hope this is true with everyone. It isn't punishing anyone or humiliating regular members...just a policy that if you are in this hobby you should understand. Good luck and be safe.

It would be great if we can reach her, else there is no point in advetising her with no business.

Virginia Guy
02-04-14, 11:35
First off I l'd like to thank all the SM that have passed along to me some of their UTR girls. With my luck with the SW I'm lucky to see them given the time of day I have to roam. The latest UTR was Vanessa. Sweet girl kind of refreshing to find a girl not street harden and can carry on a conversation. She maybe the girl that turns me to the sugar baby side of things. LOL. She was your average looking spinner. Her BBBJ was better than most. Very small tits which I prefer. Talked to her about F / S but not on a car date. Said she can sometimes arrange that at her place. I really want to do her soon I told her. Did a little trolling afterwards and found nothing. Thanks again Traveler...Took a plunge and saw Vanessa. What a treat. She was clean, accommodating and gulped it down like a champ. I will see her again and again. This is how SM should share info. Keep it off the main boards.

Maklovio
02-04-14, 14:31
Saw Vanessa today, very accommodating, polite and on time with appointment. Very good BBBJ to start, petite girl, overall good experience. Thanks for contact info.

Still Looking
02-04-14, 14:38
Took a plunge and saw Vanessa. What a treat. She was clean, accommodating and gulped it down like a champ. I will see her again and again. This is how SM should share info. Keep it off the main boards.Just returning the favor my friend. Looked up your girl #28 and had a very good time with her this morning.

Wanderer01
02-05-14, 19:44

She got a new number so pm me if you are interested. Don't pm me if you just want a phone number and have no intention of dreaming.For those who I got a chance to respond with her digits, you can call her now. I had a hard time getting a hold of her and found out that she had issues with her phone and internet connection. I finally connected her with her today and she is good to go.

AOneFred7734
02-05-14, 22:58
Saw Vanessa today, very accommodating, polite and on time with appointment. Very good BBBJ to start, petite girl, overall good experience. Thanks for contact info.Had a dream about my first car date to night (truck) . Very nice girl did every thing that I asked. Started with BBBJ then doggie finished with bbbjcimws.

AOneFred7734
02-05-14, 23:17
Today I dreamt about partaking in a few extracurricular activities with this slightly built utr. I imagined her place was decent with all activities done in living room on couch. In my dream, she was very enthusiastic and willing to accommodate me in all respects (did not ask about greek) at a reasonable offering under $. I did not ask if she was prepared, but all good dreamers bring their own protection. She is very sweet and laid back. She is also about as small and petite as a spinner can be. The one thing I neglected to ask about before meeting her in my dream is whether she smokes, which she does. Overall, my dream was enjoyable, which was made that much better because of her attitude.

Be careful out there.In my dream I asked about (greek) for the right help yes. I didn't ask how much help.

UKnowWho
02-06-14, 04:25
Anyone willing to PM me her contact info? I PM'd TravelersTl1 last week but haven't heard anything, but I figure maybe he's just been flooded with requests.

Hunted13
02-06-14, 06:57
Hey guys not sure if this will post right away, but was wondering if anyone can suggest a decent girl with morning availability? Haven't been able to sleep and would love a lady to help decompress me.

UKnowWho
02-07-14, 02:08
Thanks to all who shared her info. I saw her tonight and enjoyed it. She was prettier than I expected from what I'd read, too. Cute GND type with those cute glasses. Nice DFK, nice BBBJ, nice CG, and finished in mish with a little dirty talk. Easy to talk to and laid-back, too.

Its That Guy
02-07-14, 15:50
Could somebody message me her info?

Jdboy
02-07-14, 17:30
Check your inbox. Vanessa gave me the green light to share with trusted mongers. Drop me a note if you're qualified and would like to meet her.

Could somebody message me her info?

AOneFred7734
02-07-14, 21:38
Check your inbox. Vanessa gave me the green light to share with trusted mongers. Drop me a note if you're qualified and would like to meet her.Had a very nice time with her today. She is by far the easiest utr to get along with.

FortyFi1
02-08-14, 09:57
Had a very nice time with her today. She is by far the easiest utr to get along with.I second that feedback too. No wonder why everyone took a dip, actually it's second time for me. The only things we need to watch and for her safety as well to be aware of LEO friends. When I went second time, I saw they were roaming in area and infact they were right in the same community. So I decided to delay my appt. But I met.

So be carefull guys...

Still Looking
02-08-14, 11:39
Seems like she has become everyone's ATF. It has gotten a little too busy for me to continue seeing her. Anybody have a less traveled utr willing to go the extra mile?

Its That Guy
02-08-14, 12:44
Saw her last night at her place. Had a good time with her but on my way out of the complex I came across one of Richmonds finest who proceeded to ride my ass until jahnke road. Scared the shit out of me, could have gone much worse but it's my first run in with LEO leaving a providers place. He could have been there for something completely different considering how ghetto those apartments are.

I'm done with this shit after that. While being a small one, it was still an eye opener and it's damn sure not worth ruining my life over a cheap thrill and the inevitable buyers remorse every time.

UKnowWho
02-08-14, 13:26
Saw her last night at her place. Had a good time with her but on my way out of the complex I came across one of Richmonds finest who proceeded to ride my ass until jahnke road. He could have been there for something completely different considering how ghetto those apartments are.Yeah, when I was parked waiting to pick her up, one rode through behind me with his spotlight on and freaked me out for a second. Then I realized I hadn't done anything so there was nothing to worry about. But yes, those apartments are ghetto. That girl April lived over there too and I wasn't too excited to learn I'd be going back. But it's Richmond, so I really doubt the PD is worrying about anything but drugs in there.

Tidad
02-08-14, 16:34
Most of you guys know who she is and how fun she can be; I'm out of state but she dropped me a line looking for company today...

StreetSmart1
02-09-14, 10:43
If anyone has any info on an older white spinner near Staples Mill and Glen side please PM me.

Not sure of the name but she is in her late 40's.Thanks. Streetsmart1.

TravelersTl1
02-09-14, 12:10
I have met Zoey. I have seen her twice so far. Very nice girl with phenomenal skills and a nice juicy butt that loves attention. She is up for most anything so use your imagination. She is 40 yo and not spinner. .normal. Definitely not fat. For you rack lovers...perfect set. You definitely get your money's worth. She also seems to enjoy session.

Wanderer01
02-09-14, 20:18
Saw her last night at her place. Had a good time with her but on my way out of the complex I came across one of Richmonds finest who proceeded to ride my ass until jahnke road. Scared the shit out of me, could have gone much worse but it's my first run in with LEO leaving a providers place. He could have been there for something completely different considering how ghetto those apartments are.

I'm done with this shit after that. While being a small one, it was still an eye opener and it's damn sure not worth ruining my life over a cheap thrill and the inevitable buyers remorse every time.Definitely when setting up a dream, I ask about location and usually have a good idea if is in a bad location. Then I decide to go or not. Glad that nothing happened.

THXengineer
02-10-14, 16:48
I have seen Zoey recently as well. She was in Col Heights before she moved to PBerg and now she is in Roanoke Rapids. She told me she will be back in RVA on Thurs. BBBJCIM was quite nice and she looked great for her age. Body not as tight as a 21 year old but great tits and nice attitude. I'll repeat.

I have met Zoey. I have seen her twice so far. Very nice girl with phenomenal skills and a nice juicy butt that loves attention. She is up for most anything so use your imagination. She is 40 yo and not spinner. .normal. Definitely not fat. For you rack lovers...perfect set. You definitely get your money's worth. She also seems to enjoy session.

RichmondVa
02-11-14, 01:52
Lorraine is a sweetheart! Very petite, thin, A-cups (or maybe B?) , fair complexion, blonde, 30-something. Attitude is easily a 10, services include BBBJ, DATY, FK, CFS. I think the quality of service will depend on how well you treat her - my experiences have been about as good as it gets. Be respectful and kind, and I'm pretty sure you'll have a fantastic time. $.2 for an unrushed visit. Only downside is the notel.I echo this post. Met her tonight and had a very nice time. Description is accurate. Only down side to the visit is that I thought she was going to talk my damn ear off before we got to where we were going. That isn't really a downer though as she was just being friendly. Anyway, she does have a nice attitude. We had never met and she seemed excited to see me. I am sure she was just excited about what I had for her but either way it was an over all good visit. If you haven't met her I would recommend. She stays on the southside.

Jdboy
02-11-14, 03:30
Saw her today. She said the complex asks / pays the police to patrol at night. Obviously the area isn't too great, but they're looking for drug activity and violence. I prefer to play during the day, and there's not really anyone around then. Also, since she's gotten popular and her rep is pretty well known, I'm not going to post any more experiences unless it's something of note for the forum (a warning, change in service level, etc). I'm still happy to share with trusted members, but posting repeatedly about the same girl with little difference in the actual reports just serves to bring attention from our Uncle and cause potential problems for her and us.

I'm done with this shit after that. While being a small one, it was still an eye opener and it's damn sure not worth ruining my life over a cheap thrill and the inevitable buyers remorse every time.

MulchMan
02-11-14, 06:33
Saw her today. She said the complex asks / pays the police to patrol at night. Obviously the area isn't too great, but they're looking for drug activity and violence. I prefer to play during the day, and there's not really anyone around then. Also, since she's gotten popular and her rep is pretty well known, I'm not going to post any more experiences unless it's something of note for the forum (a warning, change in service level, etc). I'm still happy to share with trusted members, but posting repeatedly about the same girl with little difference in the actual reports just serves to bring attention from our Uncle and cause potential problems for her and us.For new visits I always go mid-morning and will not go at night unless I'm real comfortable with the location. Hopefully things will cool off and we can stay UTR as well.

Vince2000
02-11-14, 11:53
I echo this post. Met her tonight and had a very nice time. Description is accurate. Only down side to the visit is that I thought she was going to talk my damn ear off before we got to where we were going. That isn't really a downer though as she was just being friendly. Anyway, she does have a nice attitude. We had never met and she seemed excited to see me. I am sure she was just excited about what I had for her but either way it was an over all good visit. If you haven't met her I would recommend. She stays on the southside.Can you please PM me her number.

RichmondVa
02-11-14, 12:09
Can you please PM me her number.Check your inbox. Enjoy!

Bwgin
02-11-14, 18:42
If anyone has any info on an older white spinner near Staples Mill and Glen side please PM me.

Not sure of the name but she is in her late 40's.Thanks. Streetsmart1.Only 1 I know of in that vicinity is Misty and she's not really a spinner and maybe late 30's and is "retired" (wink wink).

Tidad
02-11-14, 19:44
Only 1 I know of in that vicinity is Misty and she's not really a spinner and maybe late 30's and is "retired" (wink wink).Wow, your persistence is really something...

RichmondVa
02-12-14, 00:42
It is crazy how many requests I have gotten lately asking for numbers and contact information. As a lot of you know I don't mind sharing as long as the girl has given me the okay to do so or ask me help them out with getting more clientele. The main concern that they have is someone sharing with people that are not known or that have not been around for a while. You don't have to be a senior member but try to make a couple of useful post before rudely asking me for information.

Colgado
02-14-14, 14:00
For new visits I always go mid-morning and will not go at night unless I'm real comfortable with the location. Hopefully things will cool off and we can stay UTR as well.I went today no LEO. Seen more ghetto areas in my life. As far as her service goes, BBBJ is awesome. Did a bit of mish and finished in cowgirl. Service was very clinical, void of personality. She is tiny. Smell test indicated that it was not freshly showered, legs needed shaving. The whole couch in living room thing is a HUGE turnoff. Overall, will not repeat.

Mautanka
02-14-14, 17:33
I went today no LEO. Seen more ghetto areas in my life. As far as her service goes, BBBJ is awesome. Did a bit of mish and finished in cowgirl. Service was very clinical, void of personality. She is tiny. Smell test indicated that it was not freshly showered, legs needed shaving. The whole couch in living room thing is a HUGE turnoff. Overall, will not repeat.I have been reading about her a lot lately finally got to meet her yesterday evening. I didn't see any LE activity and had a very good BBBJCIM. She is petite, but I wish she had bigger twins. Also I didn't like living room couch shit.

Still Looking
02-15-14, 15:51
Jimmyjams. Tried to PM you. Clear your inbox.

RichmondDude
02-15-14, 16:03
I echo this post. Met her tonight and had a very nice time. Description is accurate. Only down side to the visit is that I thought she was going to talk my damn ear off before we got to where we were going. That isn't really a downer though as she was just being friendly. Anyway, she does have a nice attitude. We had never met and she seemed excited to see me. I am sure she was just excited about what I had for her but either way it was an over all good visit. If you haven't met her I would recommend. She stays on the southside.But ater talking with her, decide there was much better deals,$2 for half, then she said she won't sent pic, said she looked beautiful (don't they all think that). I got a few for 8 look good, and cum to my house, that way I know who...what I'm getting.just got me another little hot black girl 21,little weight but well workable.

NorthSider70
02-15-14, 17:06
Hey guys not sure if this will post right away, but was wondering if anyone can suggest a decent girl with morning availability? Haven't been able to sleep and would love a lady to help decompress me.Hey.I always recommend Kelley. Great attitude, beautiful body, very skilled and aims to please. I've seen several pics of her recently in the SW reports. She's just home from vacation and needing new friends. Pm'd you her cell.

Fubar69
02-16-14, 08:54
But ater talking with her, decide there was much better deals,$2 for half, then she said she won't sent pic, said she looked beautiful (don't they all think that). I got a few for 8 look good, and cum to my house, that way I know who...what I'm getting.just got me another little hot black girl 21,little weight but well workable.I called her the other day and chatted with her. She is very nice but she is not in her 30's and has a very raspy voice from what I guess is years of smoking. She wanted $.2 nothing less and wanted me to pick her up and take her to get a room. After seeing her, beautiful is not how I would describe her. She wasn't my type so I passed and gave her .2 for her time.

MulchMan
02-16-14, 12:35
I have been reading about her a lot lately finally got to meet her yesterday evening. I didn't see any LE activity and had a very good BBBJCIM. She is petite, but I wish she had bigger twins. Also I didn't like living room couch shit.Had my second dream with her and enjoyed my time. She had the sofa bed pulled out this time which allowed for more convenient positions. I was thinking about some coffee table positions but it was not necessary. Very laid back and nice personality. My visit was not clinical and I enjoyed the GFE. I guess it depends on the rapport you develop and how she responds. She even sent me a Valentine's Day text. Did anyone else receive one?

ICantGetNo
02-16-14, 12:58
She even sent me a Valentine's Day text.I did as well. Very nice touch from her, but she personalized it later which was even nicer.

MulchMan
02-16-14, 13:39
I called her the other day and chatted with her. She is very nice but she is not in her 30's and has a very raspy voice from what I guess is years of smoking. She wanted $.2 nothing less and wanted me to pick her up and take her to get a room. After seeing her, beautiful is not how I would describe her. She wasn't my type so I passed and gave her .2 for her time.She should be lucky she got .2.

AOneFred7734
02-16-14, 20:26
Had my second dream with her and enjoyed my time. She had the sofa bed pulled out this time which allowed for more convenient positions. I was thinking about some coffee table positions but it was not necessary. Very laid back and nice personality. My visit was not clinical and I enjoyed the GFE. I guess it depends on the rapport you develop and how she responds. She even sent me a Valentine's Day text. Did anyone else receive one?I got a text for vd. I've seen her a few times ... She is letting me set up a group party next Friday night anyone want in PM me.

Member #5055
02-17-14, 16:07
For those that miss her -- her FB page says that she hates Columbus OH and is coming back to Richmond -- no idea if she will be available, so I will not give out her number or info.

If you already have her digits, I am sure you can txt her and ask. Perhaps let us know. I hesitate to txt her as she was a txt'ing fiend once she had your number!

GW.

HotRodJ
02-17-14, 17:13
For those that miss her -- her FB page says that she hates Columbus OH and is coming back to Richmond -- no idea if she will be available, so I will not give out her number or info.

If you already have her digits, I am sure you can txt her and ask. Perhaps let us know. I hesitate to txt her as she was a txt'ing fiend once she had your number!

GW.Really too bad, she went there to rehab and get off the junk. Looking at her Pot pics as of late, I feel like she maybe easing herself back on that train wreck.

AOneFred7734
02-17-14, 21:05

GW.She is back got text from her.

Fubar69
02-17-14, 21:41
She is back got text from her.If she needs a place to stay maybe Erika would like a roommate. They were made for each other.

AOneFred7734
02-17-14, 21:55
She is back got text from her.Got a pm from a guy with 0 post) that has known vikki for 10 yrs and said she is NOT having sex just wants help..

Tidad
02-18-14, 03:35
Got a pm from a guy with 0 post) that has known vikki for 10 yrs and said she is NOT having sex just wants help..He's badly mistaken, or a sucker...her texts have been very graphic about what is on the menu...

RichmondDude
02-18-14, 08:54
Got a pm from a guy with 0 post) that has known vikki for 10 yrs and said she is NOT having sex just wants help..Lmao, she sent me a few couple days ago. Let me guess what text said to most of us. I'm AVALIBLE. Got on her ass while back about sending bulk text. Ugh, now she is a ***** with a attatude! New few were graphic as said before. 2nd that her and Erika.

Colgado
02-18-14, 09:40
Fellow mongers. I don't even know if this fits as a general report or if I should even post, but here it goes anyway.

Last week, I had a business trip up to North Jersey. Rode the train up there and a coworker got the rental car once we got there so I had no expectations of playing around. The guy I was with hardly drinks so hitting the bars was not even an option. Late one night after a long day of worthless meetings and incessant drivel, I felt very horny and posted an ad on CL that gave some basic stats, stated that I was stressed and needed to be drained. I also said I was generous with roses. Within an hour, I received the usual batch of spam responses. Right when I was ready to hit the hay, I got a response that simply said: SBF, 38, I need a release as I am also stressed. I don't need money. So.. I responded and she quickly fired back a phone number. Low and behold, she was knocking on my door, bottle of wine in hand, with half a dozen rubbers and ready, eager and willing to fuck. She had tits the size of my head and was about 20 lbs over weight, but what she lacked in beauty, she made up for on sex drive. I'm here to tell you, I normally need a little help getting past two shots, but this woman rode me hard, was very vocal and sexy as hell. By the end of our two hour marathon, we had used all but one of those rubbers. I don't know where the energy came from, but I think we both accomplished our goal.

As they say, the best things in life are free!

HotRodJ
02-18-14, 09:51
He's badly mistaken, or a sucker...her texts have been very graphic about what is on the menu...Agreed, she specifically said she was up for anything in my text.

Member #5055
02-18-14, 12:49
Perhaps she should join Vanessa on Friday evening? .

Agreed, she specifically said she was up for anything in my text.

AOneFred7734
02-19-14, 21:21
I got a text for vd. I've seen her a few times ... She is letting me set up a group party next Friday night anyone want in PM me.Party Friday night pm for info (with Vanessa).

Turbo Pwr
02-20-14, 11:44
Folks,

I am coming to Richmond next week on business for a few days. I have searched all of your forums in richmond and found very little. I am looking for a nice massage with a BJ ending. Any help will be appreciated and if any of you guys ever need help STL just say the word. Feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance.

TP.

Wanderer01
02-20-14, 17:59
Folks,

I am coming to Richmond next week on business for a few days. I have searched all of your forums in richmond and found very little. I am looking for a nice massage with a BJ ending. Any help will be appreciated and if any of you guys ever need help STL just say the word. Feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance.

TP.G.

I like St. Louis and had one of my best dream out there. If you are only looking for massage, guys will tell you that there are slim pickings here in Richmond.

BobLevel44
02-20-14, 19:20
I have mostly found that here in Richmond you can get a great massage with a HJ, but no BJ from a masseuse, or a mediocre massage but a good BJ from an escort. Got to choose which is more important.

Folks,

Thanks in advance.

TP.

AOneFred7734
02-21-14, 22:57
Party Friday night pm for info (with Vanessa).Thank you to all that cum to the party. I had a good time hope you did also! She had a fun time and would like to do it again.

Member #5396
02-22-14, 11:31
So we're not supposed to talk about her anymore?

Correct, chicks that register multiple fake profiles to post self reviews get denied the benefit of this forum.

Of course if you have a story about shitty service you can post that.

A2

Hello2
02-22-14, 21:55
Folks,

Thanks in advance.

TP.Or if looks arnt a huge deciding factor, theres always Maria.

NorthSider70
02-23-14, 01:03
Or if looks arnt a huge deciding factor, theres always Maria.I know that Kelley used to be a licensed massage therapist. So if your wanting a *really* good massage.pm me for info.

Salvaone
02-23-14, 22:46
Anyone heard from Leigh lately? Don't know if she is still in town or not. Sal.

AOneFred7734
02-24-14, 20:02
In bad need of help.VERY OPEN.

ICantGetNo
02-24-14, 20:33
In bad need of help.VERY OPEN.I'll second what Fred said...V is looking for assistance soon and is quite willing to make it worth your while.

Hunted13
02-24-14, 22:49
Hey could someone send me Vanessa's info? I appreciate it.

CatFaces
02-25-14, 00:38
I'll second what Fred said...V is looking for assistance soon and is quite willing to make it worth your while.I met her recently, had a good time. One of my all time favorites already. She does need help right now due to some unfortunate circumstances, it seems. But just remember guys, that doesn't mean to try to take advantage of them or be mean spirited -- these girls are people too, and in my experience most of them are usually pretty decent. The ones I see, anyway.

Play nice and keep the game good for everyone. .

HappyHunter44
02-25-14, 05:02
But just remember guys, that doesn't mean to try to take advantage of them or be mean spirited -- these girls are people too, and in my experience most of them are usually pretty decent. The ones I see, anyway.

Play nice and keep the game good for everyone. .Well said!

KampFire21
02-25-14, 08:08
Yes, please. Can't find anything on her right now. Can anyone provide digits or ad link? Thank You.

Hey could someone send me Vanessa's info? I appreciate it.

RichmondVa
02-25-14, 19:15
I tried to reply back to your PM but your inbox if full.

AOneFred7734
02-25-14, 20:15
I met her recently, had a good time. One of my all time favorites already. She does need help right now due to some unfortunate circumstances, it seems. But just remember guys, that doesn't mean to try to take advantage of them or be mean spirited -- these girls are people too, and in my experience most of them are usually pretty decent. The ones I see, anyway.

Play nice and keep the game good for everyone. .Nice post cat. Like asking for everything for 40 ..(.come on) or maybe she could give us gas money to come see her. LOL.

SalsaTapatio
02-26-14, 09:38
Wondering here what Vanessa looks like. Is it allowed for someone to post a picture of her here in this thread.

Still Looking
02-27-14, 03:14
Anyone ever seen or heard of her down petersburg way? Just curious. Heard she was looking for some new friends. No contact info just rumors. Petersburg has been really hit or miss for a long time. I know there are mongers around just not posting.

SalsaTapatio
02-27-14, 08:48
Who is Butta? I haven't heard of her around these parts.

Anyone ever seen or heard of her down petersburg way? Just curious. Heard she was looking for some new friends. No contact info just rumors. Petersburg has been really hit or miss for a long time. I know there are mongers around just not posting.

CatFaces
03-01-14, 05:56
I think it's about time to hang up my hat and step out of this game. I've probably gotten what I needed to out of it and it's time to move on.

Since I'm sure many of you have been through this, for that reason or others, where's the best place to get tested? I need a full panel, as accurate as possible, and as affordable as possible. Quick would also be nice, but within a few days at most. I'm uninsured for reference.

CatFaces
03-01-14, 14:23
I think it's about time to hang up my hat and step out of this game. I've probably gotten what I needed to out of it and it's time to move on.

Since I'm sure many of you have been through this, for that reason or others, where's the best place to get tested? I need a full panel, as accurate as possible, and as affordable as possible. Quick would also be nice, but within a few days at most. I'm uninsured for reference.Since I seem to have caused a few people a bit of alarm, I would like to clarify that this is just for myself and not because of anyone or anything I had an experience with. A general precaution. Just my final "let's make sure I'm still normal so maybe I can have normal relationships with women again without giving them anything they don't deserve" sort of thing. As for the speed I would just like to get it over with as soon as I can since I hate not knowing.

Thanks fellas.

MetalHead63
03-01-14, 18:43

Since I'm sure many of you have been through this, for that reason or others, where's the best place to get tested? I need a full panel, as accurate as possible, and as affordable as possible. Quick would also be nice, but within a few days at most. I'm uninsured for reference.I'm pretty sure Health Dept does that.

ICantGetNo
03-02-14, 00:48
Since I seem to have caused a few people a bit of alarm, I would like to clarify that this is just for myself and not because of anyone or anything I had an experience with. A general precaution. Just my final "let's make sure I'm still normal so maybe I can have normal relationships with women again without giving them anything they don't deserve" sort of thing. As for the speed I would just like to get it over with as soon as I can since I hate not knowing.

Thanks fellas.Believe it or not, they are not just for women. Quick turnaround and reasonably priced if you don't have insurance. Google for local specifics.

Ron M
03-02-14, 01:02
Since I seem to have caused a few people a bit of alarm, I would like to clarify that this is just for myself and not because of anyone or anything I had an experience with. A general precaution. Just my final "let's make sure I'm still normal so maybe I can have normal relationships with women again without giving them anything they don't deserve" sort of thing. As for the speed I would just like to get it over with as soon as I can since I hate not knowing.

Thanks fellas.Normal Relationship with a Woman = Yelling, Screaming, Fighting, and always spending your Money, you're always saying you're Sorry to her.

Provider Relationship = Always Fun, does what you want, you spend your Money for the time you're with her, you leave Happy.

I think I'd pick a Provider over a Normal Relationship with a Woman. But that's just me.

Tdog69
03-02-14, 01:11
Normal Relationship with a Woman = Yelling, Screaming, Fighting, and always spending your Money, you're always saying you're Sorry to her.

Provider Relationship = Always Fun, does what you want, you spend your Money for the time you're with her, you leave Happy.

I think I'd pick a Provider over a Normal Relationship with a Woman. But that's just me.I concur. I concur. I concur.

Bocondo
03-04-14, 11:57
Hi Guys,

I got a text from someone claiming to be Wendy from a unknown number 804-xxx-2089. She was wondering if I want to get together, I don't recognise this number so I asked how did she get my number and she told me I tried contacting her few days ago. She also reffered Nancy...

Even alarming thing is she contacted me on both my monger numbers. Does it seems like a LE activity? Does anyone know her? Did anyone else got text from her?

HappyHunter44
03-04-14, 12:02
Hi Guys,

I got a text from someone claiming to be Wendy from a unknown number 804-xxx-2089. She was wondering if I want to get together, I don't recognise this number so I asked how did she get my number and she told me I tried contacting her few days ago. She also reffered Nancy...

Even alarming thing is she contacted me on both my monger numbers. Does it seems like a LE activity? Does anyone know her? Did anyone else got text from her?Well, according to JJ, Nancy is at the state Hilton. Her number has been not working for a couple weeks now. Be careful with this one. I know of no Wendy.

Bocondo
03-04-14, 12:37
Well, according to JJ, Nancy is at the state Hilton. Her number has been not working for a couple weeks now. Be careful with this one. I know of no Wendy.Yep that's what I thought. BTW she sent me her pic also... Have a look.

Littlehead
03-04-14, 14:13
Hi Guys,

Even alarming thing is she contacted me on both my monger numbers. Does it seems like a LE activity? Does anyone know her? Did anyone else got text from her?I got the text too. There is a Wendy who is the daughter of Nancy / Nina but that's a new number for her. The photo does look like her based on my memory. I'm not saying it isn't a trap. I think it could be legit but I'd be damned careful. Nancy / Nina had two daughters and this is the one that had a baby recently. I wrote about a double with her and her mom a while back. JJ had high praise for her and could likely be definitive about the photo (but who know if SHE is the one who sent it). My experience with her wasn't as good. If anyone takes one for the forum, report back please.

Vince2000
03-04-14, 15:38
I got the text too. There is a Wendy who is the daughter of Nancy / Nina but that's a new number for her. The photo does look like her based on my memory. I'm not saying it isn't a trap. I think it could be legit but I'd be damned careful. Nancy / Nina had two daughters and this is the one that had a baby recently. I wrote about a double with her and her mom a while back. JJ had high praise for her and could likely be definitive about the photo (but who know if SHE is the one who sent it). My experience with her wasn't as good. If anyone takes one for the forum, report back please.Yes, I got a text from her the other day asking if I could meet her but I declined and Wendy is the Preggo girl who has been reviewed couple of times in this forum.

Makethescoop
03-04-14, 16:25
For what it's worth, Wendy has been blowing up my phone since yesterday evening. Claims that another monger referred me. Claims to be on Broad near sheetz and quoted $2 for an hour. Sent me the same pic as in earlier posts.

HappyHunter44
03-04-14, 17:37
For what it's worth, Wendy has been blowing up my phone since yesterday evening. Claims that another monger referred me. Claims to be on Broad near sheetz and quoted $2 for an hour. Sent me the same pic as in earlier posts.Sounds like someone got hold of Mama's contacts.

AOneFred7734
03-04-14, 18:59
Yep that's what I thought. BTW she sent me her pic also... Have a look.I had a dream a few months ago about wendy she didn't look like that. A blond and chunky.

AOneFred7734
03-04-14, 19:06
For what it's worth, Wendy has been blowing up my phone since yesterday evening. Claims that another monger referred me. Claims to be on Broad near sheetz and quoted $2 for an hour. Sent me the same pic as in earlier posts.My dream was on the same side of broad as the old kmart but east. Few months ago.

MulchMan
03-05-14, 05:37
Hi Guys,

Even alarming thing is she contacted me on both my monger numbers. Does it seems like a LE activity? Does anyone know her? Did anyone else got text from her?I got a text from her a few days ago from xxx-0289. I visited her several months ago when she was about 7 months pg. Skills were average and not engaged. Just laid there. Said she was living with a roommate but rented a room for visits. Not sure if I will return unless I read something positive about her service.

Roger1286
03-05-14, 11:23
I tried PMing a couple of you but your mail boxes are full. I will be in Richmond this week and some next week and if she is still looking for assistance I would like to oblige. Reaching out for a PMwith the contact info. Thanks.

Bocondo
03-05-14, 13:54
I got a text from her a few days ago from xxx-0289. I visited her several months ago when she was about 7 months pg. Skills were average and not engaged. Just laid there. Said she was living with a roommate but rented a room for visits. Not sure if I will return unless I read something positive about her service.Thanks guys for confirmation... I do remember her now. I saw her once when I dreamt her sister / roommate Gracie few months ago. Since her approach was unsoliciated and reviewes are not that good, I will stay away.

Littlehead
03-05-14, 14:05
Hey, does anyone know if Shevez still visits Richmond? I saw her a few times, lost contact and now I have a new number. If someone could put me in touch with her, I'd appreciate it.

Lh.

HotRodJ
03-05-14, 15:12
Hey, does anyone know if Shevez still visits Richmond? I saw her a few times, lost contact and now I have a new number. If someone could put me in touch with her, I'd appreciate it.

Lh.Pretty random when she does now. She usually notifies her regulars, when in town. Last I saw her, she was finishing up beauty school, supposedly, but said she was going to be around a little more regularly, again. But that doesn't seem the case. Man she is fun, though!!

Hello2
03-05-14, 18:50
Pretty random when she does now. She usually notifies her regulars, when in town. Last I saw her, she was finishing up beauty school, supposedly, but said she was going to be around a little more regularly, again. But that doesn't seem the case. Man she is fun, though!!Man she was awesome. She told me her real name once and I forgot but I do remember her last name and tried searching for her on facebook. Does anyone recall her hometown? I want to say milwaukee but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jdboy
03-05-14, 23:57
I stay in touch with her via email & text. Her responses are spotty. Always says she's got plans to come back through but they tend to not materialize now. Hopefully it's because she's just moving on and not having any problems. Very sweet and fun girl. While I'd certainly prefer he come back around I'll be happy if she gets out of the game if it makes her happy. Let's not stalk this one guys. If she comes back around the word will spread pretty quickly. People hitting her up on FB and her legit email won't make her more likely to come around.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

JDboy.

Lh.

Hsrams
03-07-14, 06:16
I can't think of that name without getting a huge smile on my face. What a sweet sweet girl and one of the best overall providers I have ever been with. Her smile can really light up a room for sure.

I have been on her list to call when she comes to Richmond, but sadly haven't seen her in a while. It's hard to keep up with a consistent number to call or txt her because she swaps out numbers frequently. I'm worried that a cell phone problem will cause her to lose my number (if that hasn't happened already) and a lot of us that look forward to her calls will lose contact.

She does not advertise on BP when she comes to town anymore, so personal cell number is our only link.

If anybody is still in touch with her, tell her that her Richmond fan club misses her dearly.

Lh.

FlackHead
03-07-14, 15:40
I'll be in Richmond next week. Was hoping someone could recommend a spinner to spend some time with. Pm me and thanks in advance.

Roger1286
03-08-14, 09:54
I want to thank those guys who shared info and to thank Vanessa for doing the same. I met her, I liked her and I would see her again. Backchannel details available for seniors.

Maklovio
03-08-14, 17:13
Has anybody seen her? She advertise on te escorts classified ads thread.

Feel free to pm me.

SalsaTapatio
03-13-14, 13:16
We need more Asian dreams. Any one care to share some details?

Lone Wolf
03-15-14, 16:54
I want to thank those guys who shared info and to thank Vanessa for doing the same. I met her, I liked her and I would see her again. Backchannel details available for seniors.Anyone want to share the info?

Pres JB
03-21-14, 15:18
Hello fellow mongers. Just introducing myself to the board. I've been reading the forum posts for some time but have been "semi-retired" from the game for a while. When I started mongering several years ago, I checked out a few of the ladies at the Ave. (Caroline, Jenna, Tasha Moore) and I was also using CL (before they changed) and BP after. I semi-retired be / see frankly I was left unimpressed by CL and BP dreams most of the time, so I stuck with the ones that I liked.

When I first started out, Tasha from Climax was my reg. I've read some of the not so stellar reviews on here. Granted it was 3+ years ago, but my dreams with her were always pretty good. I know that this business and the baggage that girls in this business bring with them will eventually take it's toll. The monkey was getting more and more apparent, which is when I stopped seeing her, but she was always very sweet to me. Dreams frequently ran well over time without issue. It was a shame to read about her recent troubles.

Now these days I only see Alyse when she comes through as she is my ATF by far. Like I said before, I like finding a good one and sticking with it. If you guys haven't partaken, you are really missing out. All of my dreams have been full GFE. She is a beautiful woman who knows how to treat a guy right, and just as importantly, enjoys what she does, or at least appears to. Her rates are higher than most BP girls, but in my opinion, you get what you pay for. The only issue I have is that she doesn't come through Richmond more often than she does.

With that long intro out of the way, I am looking for either a young white or Asian spinner and / or a lady built like Alyse who is in the area more frequently, is full GFE, and is reliable. I've seen Kalina has good reviews. Is she all that? Any other recommendations from you gents??

Thanks!

AOneFred7734
03-21-14, 21:17
Hello fellow mongers. Just introducing myself to the board. I've been reading the forum posts for some time but have been "semi-retired" from the game for a while. When I started mongering several years ago, I checked out a few of the ladies at the Ave. (Caroline, Jenna, Tasha Moore) and I was also using CL (before they changed) and BP after. I semi-retired be / see frankly I was left unimpressed by CL and BP dreams most of the time, so I stuck with the ones that I liked.

When I first started out, Tasha from Climax was my reg. I've read some of the not so stellar reviews on here. Granted it was 3+ years ago, but my dreams with her were always pretty good. I know that this business and the baggage that girls in this business bring with them will eventually take it's toll. The monkey was getting more and more apparent, which is when I stopped seeing her, but she was always very sweet to me. Dreams frequently ran well over time without issue. It was a shame to read about her recent troubles.

Now these days I only see Alyse when she comes through as she is my ATF by far. Like I said before, I like finding a good one and sticking with it. If you guys haven't partaken, you are really missing out. All of my dreams have been full GFE. She is a beautiful woman who knows how to treat a guy right, and just as importantly, enjoys what she does, or at least appears to. Her rates are higher than most BP girls, but in my opinion, you get what you pay for. The only issue I have is that she doesn't come through Richmond more often than she does.

With that long intro out of the way, I am looking for either a young white or Asian spinner and / or a lady built like Alyse who is in the area more frequently, is full GFE, and is reliable. I've seen Kalina has good reviews. Is she all that? Any other recommendations from you gents??

Thanks!She is good. She was my first dc girl. Have 24 under my belt at this point. Are you dc? Pm me.

RichmondDude
03-23-14, 22:18
Ok I got another UTR, black girl 5 ft5 about 165,big tits she is very new, takes direction. She has a job she just looking for a couple more regulars. Not the other girl I helped out awhile back. She thick, but nice, so trusted members and guys I share with HMU.

UKnowWho
03-26-14, 00:44
I ran across this link today, "The Anatomy of a Prostitution Sting Operation In Henrico Virginia", and found it pretty informative:

http://criminal-lawyervirginia.com/virginia-sex-crime-laws/anatomy-prostitution-sting-operation-henrico-virginia/

This pretty much matches what a girl told me once. She'd gotten caught on an outcall in Henrico and worked as a sting decoy in exchange for a reduced charge. I found it interesting that she said some guys did manage to leave without ever seeing the cops because she couldn't get them to say anything incriminating, and her attempts to do so spooked them so they left.

That article explains how they get guys on incalls and girls on outcalls, so I was curious about the recent Star City Escorts bust. Those girls were incall only. We know from RVASpice's report ( http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9229-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2041711&viewfull=1#post2041711) that they talked to a monger, presumably after he visited one of the girls, and I think we can assume he told them everything, yet the girls weren't charged with being prostitutes. Strange, right?

I think that's because, as I read on another forum, Virginia code 19-2.81 ( http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-81) lists crimes a cop can arrest you for without you committing the crime in his presence, and prostitution isn't one of them (in Maryland, apparently it is).

Instead, they were charged with keeping / residing in a bawdy place. Look at the fucking vague definition for that: "'bawdy place' shall mean any place within or without any building or structure which is used or is to be used for lewdness, assignation or prostitution." ( https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-347) So if the guy tells them he just had sex in the girl's room, that's surely either lewdness or assignation, so they can now say her room is a bawdy place and go find her residing in that room, in their presence, and arrest her on that charge. Then of course they can charge her with anything else she subsequently admits to or they find in her room.

Of course if everyone keeps their mouth shut, it won't work, but here in the real world, I bet this is a really effective tactic. Looking at the past month's Henrico arrest report, the majority of the charges against women are that bawdy place charge.

It seems it may be a shift in tactics, too. I knew another girl who got caught a few years ago in her motel in Henrico. They kicked in the door and told her they'd been watching her room for days and knew what she was doing. She refused to admit anything and all they charged her with was marijuana possession for the joint she'd been rolling. No mention of talking to any of her customers, no bawdy place charge.

And unfortunately it looks like the days of areas outside of Henrico being safer may be numbered. That article, from 11/2013, mentions "the Henrico vice squad has become quite proficient and has recently assisted in training a similar unit with the Chesterfield County Police Department".

This article from last Thursday also had some relevant tidbits:

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/henrico-gets-conviction-in-fight-against-prostitution/article_cdd46556-95ce-5828-8d6d-8a3f9c038dfd.html

It mentions "'We've been successful enough where this is going to have to turn into a regional effort because people are learning that in Henrico, you're going to get arrested,' Feinmel said.".

It seems pretty much all they have to do is find out where a girl's staying, then watch it until they can grab a guy leaving and get him to talk. And the finding's getting easier for them, too: "Merchants are not hesitating to alert police when someone shows up with multiple females in tow and a trail of men arriving at all hours of the night. 'They are calling us and telling us what they see,' he said of Henrico innkeepers.".

I'd be curious to know what they threaten a guy with to get him to talk, and I'd love to hear from a lawyer whether there's any truth to those threats.

BobLevel44
03-26-14, 06:33
Another reason why this site is so important, to help keep us all safe from time / money / manpower waste that our Henrico / Chesterfield Uncle's put into this endeavor.

I ran across this link today, "The Anatomy of a Prostitution Sting Operation In Henrico Virginia", and found it pretty informative:...

Pres JB
03-26-14, 08:39
I ran across this link today, "The Anatomy of a Prostitution Sting Operation In Henrico Virginia", and found it pretty informative:

http://criminal-lawyervirginia.com/virginia-sex-crime-laws/anatomy-prostitution-sting-operation-henrico-virginia/

This pretty much matches what a girl told me once. She'd gotten caught on an outcall in Henrico and worked as a sting decoy in exchange for a reduced charge. I found it interesting that she said some guys did manage to leave without ever seeing the cops because she couldn't get them to say anything incriminating, and her attempts to do so spooked them so they left.

That article explains how they get guys on incalls and girls on outcalls, so I was curious about the recent Star City Escorts bust. Those girls were incall only. We know from RVASpice's report ( http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9229-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2041711&viewfull=1#post2041711) that they talked to a monger, presumably after he visited one of the girls, and I think we can assume he told them everything, yet the girls weren't charged with being prostitutes. Strange, right?Thanks for the post. Required reading for sure!

HotRodJ
03-26-14, 13:17
After 2 failed attempts, I am supposed to meet Vanessa tonight. I haven't seen any chatter lately about her. Am I wasting my time and $? Or is she still worth seeing for the head game?

Thanks!

J.

Pres JB
03-26-14, 17:15
I'd be curious to know what they threaten a guy with to get him to talk, and I'd love to hear from a lawyer whether there's any truth to those threats.I'm not a lawyer and by no means any expert on the law, but you hit the nail on the head. My take after reading what you linked to and your post is that the best thing everyone can do is to not talk. If the girl is legit, she won't try to get you to incriminate yourself. If you don't verbally solicit or do so in text, email, phone calls, etc I don't see how you can get in trouble. Uncle LEO can and will say anything to get someone to "cooperate." Their claims do not have to be factual. Bottom line is that the only info you are required to provide when asked by LE is your name and address. And if you're not under arrest, then you can leave at any time. My attorney for a totally unrelated matter told me that giving LE info voluntarily is the worst thing you can do for yourself. That info may be used to justify probably cause for an arrest. So if you don't talk, arrest shouldn't be likely, and if you are arrested, best to clam up and let your attorney do ALL of the talking.

But like I said, I'm by no means an expert, so if anyone has a different take on it, I'd love to hear your perspective.

JimmyJams
03-26-14, 18:32
After 2 failed attempts, I am supposed to meet Vanessa tonight. I haven't seen any chatter lately about her. Am I wasting my time and $? Or is she still worth seeing for the head game?

Thanks!

J.SW quality and not the best SW looks or service either. Better off cruising a bit. If all you care about is dt and willing to over pay for it, then she might be for you.

Jusblaze1
03-26-14, 22:30
Talking as a layman, and experience I had and a friend of mine.

Adjoining rooms are a No No.

Next don't commit over the phone or text, meaning make an appt. And don't keep it.

Next walk into room and check the bathroom before you say anything more than Hello,.

My new favorite LE check is asking provider to be naked when I enter the room, but not sure how foolproof that is now that decoy are providers that cut a deal to play decoy.

My reasoning behind making an appt. And not going through with it is because I evaded a sting that way, so I called a provider that posted in escort or body rub section of Backpage and didn't go see her, months later she returned same ad same pics, again I made an appt. And several reasons led me not to go again, started spending my funds on food, gas, bills etc. She calls me and I didn't answer afterwards another number calls which I also don't answer and it was uncle LEO he left me a voicemail warning me that he was conducting stings and letting me know that on two occasions I have evaded his trap and they are having a hard time putting me in apprehending..LOL...I saved the voicemail to remind me and keep me on my toes.

The bathroom check, a person I know that got caught didn't incriminate himself over the phone or through text and he greeted the decoy bee-line to bathroom and opened the door to uncle LEO waiting to storm out. He was held but all he said was here is my I'd and tell me when I can leave, No I won't say why I am here, No I won't say what I came here for. On his court date his lawyer hit on those key points "my client went to see a women he met on the internet", nothing implying money for sex over phone or in person, judge turned to decoy, prosecuter and the others involved in sting, what did he say...they said he didn't say anything but your honor he showed up...long story. Judge TOSSED THE CASE.

As far as ladies you know that are providers turning decoy nothing you can do, An old favorite of mine Italia / Marabella watch from her motel room as 3 black girls who got busted flipped and began working that same night for the Boys, they got plenty of people arrested that night...These 3 ladies don't work Hampton roads anymore but they are right up the way in District of Columbia

Member #4308
03-27-14, 11:29
Talking as a layman, and experience I had and a friend of mine.

Adjoining rooms are a No No.

Next don't commit over the phone or text, meaning make an appt. And don't keep it.

Next walk into room and check the bathroom before you say anything more than Hello,.

My new favorite LE check is asking provider to be naked when I enter the room, but not sure how foolproof that is now that decoy are providers that cut a deal to play decoy.

My reasoning behind making an appt. And not going through with it is because I evaded a sting that way, so I called a provider that posted in escort or body rub section of Backpage and didn't go see her, months later she returned same ad same pics, again I made an appt. And several reasons led me not to go again, started spending my funds on food, gas, bills etc. She calls me and I didn't answer afterwards another number calls which I also don't answer and it was uncle LEO he left me a voicemail warning me that he was conducting stings and letting me know that on two occasions I have evaded his trap and they are having a hard time putting me in apprehending..LOL...I saved the voicemail to remind me and keep me on my toes.

The bathroom check, a person I know that got caught didn't incriminate himself over the phone or through text and he greeted the decoy bee-line to bathroom and opened the door to uncle LEO waiting to storm out. He was held but all he said was here is my I'd and tell me when I can leave, No I won't say why I am here, No I won't say what I came here for. On his court date his lawyer hit on those key points "my client went to see a women he met on the internet", nothing implying money for sex over phone or in person, judge turned to decoy, prosecuter and the others involved in sting, what did he say...they said he didn't say anything but your honor he showed up...long story. Judge TOSSED THE CASE.

As far as ladies you know that are providers turning decoy nothing you can do, An old favorite of mine Italia / Marabella watch from her motel room as 3 black girls who got busted flipped and began working that same night for the Boys, they got plenty of people arrested that night...These 3 ladies don't work Hampton roads anymore but they are right up the way in District of ColumbiaWith all the LEO talk, I have to chime in even though I'm retired and haven't been active in years...I just fantasize and then relay it in a poetic manner. Right mr parole officer, fu. A bird told me to check the locks upon entering to visit a friend, If hey are missing or altered, leave. If there is nothing but an alarm clock and tissue box, leave. The room should have personal effects and look used. If your friend says, I have another room and this is the one I use for friends, leave. Don't not let little head call the shots. He is a blind asshole with one thing on his mind. I'm just telling a story of what I was told. Now mr parole officer, I said I was retired. Disclaimer: none of this is intended as legal advice or information to circumvent breaking the law or to obstruct justice. It is a mere stroll in the first amendment garden.

Member #4308
03-27-14, 12:37
I'm not a lawyer and by no means any expert on the law, but you hit the nail on the head. My take after reading what you linked to and your post is that the best thing everyone can do is to not talk. If the girl is legit, she won't try to get you to incriminate yourself. If you don't verbally solicit or do so in text, email, phone calls, etc I don't see how you can get in trouble. Uncle LEO can and will say anything to get someone to "cooperate." Their claims do not have to be factual. Bottom line is that the only info you are required to provide when asked by LE is your name and address. And if you're not under arrest, then you can leave at any time. My attorney for a totally unrelated matter told me that giving LE info voluntarily is the worst thing you can do for yourself. That info may be used to justify probably cause for an arrest. So if you don't talk, arrest shouldn't be likely, and if you are arrested, best to clam up and let your attorney do ALL of the talking.

But like I said, I'm by no means an expert, so if anyone has a different take on it, I'd love to hear your perspective.These words are worth more than gold.

CatFaces
03-27-14, 22:21
These words are worth more than gold.My favorite words are the words I had with providers when I went to see them. Because that was all we had: words. You have to learn to talk to women somewhere, even if you're paying them for their time. I'm pretty sure overcoming social retardation by paying to talk to people isn't illegal.

Everything else? Just a dream, just a dream, just a dream...

Member #4308
03-27-14, 22:52
My favorite words are the words I had with providers when I went to see them. Because that was all we had: words. You have to learn to talk to women somewhere, even if you're paying them for their time. I'm pretty sure overcoming social retardation by paying to talk to people isn't illegal.

Everything else? Just a dream, just a dream, just a dream...Words with women, no words with pigs.

TravelersTl1
03-28-14, 14:49
SW quality and not the best SW looks or service either. Better off cruising a bit. If all you care about is dt and willing to over pay for it, then she might be for you.I don't get to see Vanessa a lot but when I do she has always been great and very accommodating. I don't think there is anything she won't do. Yes she is kind of plain...definitely not ugly. She would probably look nice with makeup. She is very much a spinner and the best thing is she isn't at the notels. I think she has done the SW thing some when desperate. The main thing I didn't like with her is multiple texts after I told her I couldn't come by but that has dropped off...so I am pretty satisfied with her. Of course YMMV. Have fun and be safe.

TravelersTl1
03-28-14, 14:52
Met a nice girl Southside. Her name is Michelle and is very accommodating. She is curvy but definitely not fat. Great breasts and a nice round bubble butt. She is very sweet and likes to stay UTR. Info for seniors and will trade with regulars. StAy safe.

Virginia Guy
03-30-14, 18:28
I don't get to see Vanessa a lot but when I do she has always been great and very accommodating. I don't think there is anything she won't do. Yes she is kind of plain...definitely not ugly. She would probably look nice with makeup. She is very much a spinner and the best thing is she isn't at the notels. I think she has done the SW thing some when desperate. The main thing I didn't like with her is multiple texts after I told her I couldn't come by but that has dropped off...so I am pretty satisfied with her. Of course YMMV. Have fun and be safe.I enjoy Vanessa for a few reasons. She is not bad looking, thin body (which I like), safe place (nice not to worry about LE rolling up on you in a car), and she is very accommodating. She is worth a little more because I can sit back and relax while she takes care of me. As I get older, car dates are more difficult to keep the concentration (if you know what I mean) . She will still be a regular on my list!!

ICantGetNo
04-02-14, 15:33
This may be a little off topic for this thread, but I didn't want to start a new one. I'm looking for one or both of these vitamins to enhance my playtime. When it rains, it pours. I'd preferably like to obtain them locally, rather than mail order or through my insurance. If anyone has any experience, knowledge, or advice, please feel free to PM me with specifics. General information that would benefit the brotherhood, please post. Be safe out there. ICGN.

BareBackJack
04-03-14, 11:30
I don't get to see Vanessa a lot but when I do she has always been great and very accommodating. I don't think there is anything she won't do. Yes she is kind of plain...definitely not ugly. She would probably look nice with makeup.I've found her to be accommodating too but only to a point. She didn't seem interested in letting me in the backdoor but on the plus side, she really treated my baby batter like it was Maxwell House Coffee. Good to the last drop. I had to ask her to quit. She has a nice tight kitty, too. Maybe next time I'll see if we can go for round two.

KampFire21
04-03-14, 12:08
Visited Vanessa and had a wonderful time. No rush, good conversation, all in all a very nice, cute girl. I will definitely repeat.

Littlehead
04-03-14, 12:51
If you don't know Lorraine, she's a former bartender, petite spinner, very clean. Tastes great and has wonderful skills. She is looking for regulars. She's open-minded and gives incredible BBBJ and never spits. She's not a clock watcher either and usually gets off several times herself. Bring a bottle if you to really please her. PM me for her number.

JimmyJams
04-03-14, 18:50
Visited Vanessa and had a wonderful time. No rush, good conversation, all in all a very nice, cute girl. I will definitely repeat.She's cute if you think the Geico gecko is cute. Her BBBJ skills are above average but.

Ltnric
04-03-14, 18:51
If you don't know Lorraine, she's a former bartender, petite spinner, very clean. Tastes great and has wonderful skills. She is looking for regulars. She's open-minded and gives incredible BBBJ and never spits. She's not a clock watcher either and usually gets off several times herself. Bring a bottle if you to really please her. PM me for her number.Hey Little, your mailbox is full I just tried to PM you.

Jerricho
04-03-14, 19:23
If you don't know Lorraine, she's a former bartender, petite spinner, very clean. Tastes great and has wonderful skills. She is looking for regulars. She's open-minded and gives incredible BBBJ and never spits. She's not a clock watcher either and usually gets off several times herself. Bring a bottle if you to really please her. PM me for her number.Your Mailbox is full.

AOneFred7734
04-03-14, 20:40
I've found her to be accommodating too but only to a point. She didn't seem interested in letting me in the backdoor but on the plus side, she really treated my baby batter like it was Maxwell House Coffee. Good to the last drop. I had to ask her to quit. She has a nice tight kitty, too. Maybe next time I'll see if we can go for round two.If you think the kitty is tight you need to keep trying for the back door.

MulchMan
04-04-14, 05:07
If you think the kitty is tight you need to keep trying for the back door.I asked for the back door with no luck. Not a big deal for me as other skills are fine.

TravelersTl1
04-09-14, 15:28
I posted this in SW section too because Michelle / Amanda started UTR but has transitioned to SW and I don't want any confusion as to her downgraded status.

I have recently posted good things about these girls but today I encountered something that I had to report. Michelle / Amanda sent out a mass text to her contacts...kind of like how Vicki used to do and I bit. Made the arrangement and drove to her notel. She asked for money up front to pay room rent which was fine because I have seen her many times. She left me in room and I discovered Lindsey in the bed. The room was a wreck and there was a very foul smell in room. I chatted with Lindsey for a few minutes and I got a text from Michelle / Amanda that the office said they called the cops and I should leave...she was protecting me. Well I didn't believe it but I didn't want to stay and challenge either. After a few more texts she went silent. No LEO ever showed...I watched from BBQ place across street. I have noticed her candy use has gone way up and she was offering bb services.becoming more and more careless. I am not sure if Lindsey was in on it but I called room phone and she answered and hung up when she heard my voice. Anyway. ...I can't figure out why but she has lost my regular income. I want users of this board to beware...since I introduced her. I am still very much a fan of Amy and Vanessa among others so I am not hurting and will move on. Good luck.

Bocondo
04-09-14, 16:35
I posted this in SW section too because Michelle / Amanda started UTR but has transitioned to SW and I don't want any confusion as to her downgraded status.

I have recently posted good things about these girls but today I encountered something that I had to report. Michelle / Amanda sent out a mass text to her contacts...kind of like how Vicki used to doThanks for up update, I will stay away from this one. These girls start to take us for granted because of monkey. We need to stay together like we did for Vicki and other girls and boycott her completely. If we cut her supply of money she will learn to respect it.

BTW I heard Vicki is walking street now a days.

Indvir
04-09-14, 16:48

I have recently posted good things about these girls but today I encountered something that I had to report. Michelle / Amanda sent out a mass text to her contacts...kind of like how Vicki used to do and I bit. Made the arrangement and drove to her notel. She asked for money up front to pay room rent which was fine because I have seen her many times. She left me in room and I discovered Lindsey in the bed. The room was a wreck and there was a very foul smell in room. I chatted with Lindsey for a few minutes and I got a text from Michelle / Amanda that the office said they called the cops and I should leave...she was protecting me. Well I didn't believe it but I didn't want to stay and challenge either. After a few more texts she went silent. No LEO ever showed...I watched from BBQ place across street. I have noticed her candy use has gone way up and she was offering bb services.becoming more and more careless. I am not sure if Lindsey was in on it but I called room phone and she answered and hung up when she heard my voice. Anyway. ...I can't figure out why but she has lost my regular income. I want users of this board to beware...since I introduced her. I am still very much a fan of Amy and Vanessa among others so I am not hurting and will move on. Good luck.When I tried she was asking too much explicit questions and texting someone and seemed like something going on background. So I left saying sorry. I thought that was only my situation. Now I know that was a good decision. Thanks.

TravelersTl1
04-10-14, 13:39
I saw Terri a couple days ago. Her body is still very nice. She has been a SW or worked out of rooms with door open in Midlothian area. She is still on candy but has slowed down a lot. She is in an apartment near Cheltenham and hull. Safe and relatively sane compared to usual trails. I have enjoyed her most times but she has freaked me out when she was heavy on the candy. Spinner brunette about 27 years old with a very tight body with no marks.

Tdog69
04-10-14, 21:03
I saw Terri a couple days ago. Her body is still very nice. She has been a SW or worked out of rooms with door open in Midlothian area. She is still on candy but has slowed down a lot. She is in an apartment near Cheltenham and hull. Safe and relatively sane compared to usual trails. I have enjoyed her most times but she has freaked me out when she was heavy on the candy. Spinner brunette about 27 years old with a very tight body with no marks.Tried to pm you but said box was full.

Still Looking
04-11-14, 14:38
I went out this morning thinking I had a single mom ready to commit to the FC but, when it came down to meeting at the hotel she flaked out on me. Spent the better part of the morning doing that. Called a couple of girls I had been wanting to hit with no luck today. I do have a meeting in the morning with another girl that a friend hooked me up with on the east side near the airport. That will be a long trip for me. Hope it works out well she sounded very nice. I'll report back how that went later. Waiting for another girl to call back now. She said around 2 pm but still no call. I could have called Vanessa as a last resort but after turning me down a second time for that backdoor entry I am kind of over her. Looking now to expand the call list to more dependable providers with no holes barred. Still trying to hook up with some CL girls but that needs a lot of time and most of that wasted. Anyway that is how my day went. Hope yours went better.

TravelersTl1
04-11-14, 17:29
Sorry about that.

Tried to pm you but said box was full.

AOneFred7734
04-13-14, 22:16
I asked for the back door with no luck. Not a big deal for me as other skills are fine.All thing cum with a price.. OR your just to dam big LOL.

Lone Wolf
04-14-14, 17:34
Any of you guy's want her new number let me know seniors are free regulars have something to trade. She has cleaned up and looking really good still spinner bod with nice sized tits.

Tdog69
04-14-14, 21:44
Any of you guy's want her new number let me know seniors are free regulars have something to trade. She has cleaned up and looking really good still spinner bod with nice sized tits.Nice to hear that. You all will be surprised with her rack as slim as she is. Does she have her own place yet?

Bocondo
04-22-14, 15:27
Any of you guy's want her new number let me know seniors are free regulars have something to trade. She has cleaned up and looking really good still spinner bod with nice sized tits.Thanks for LoneWolf I dreamt of Cherry the other day in a shady location. I read her older reviews when she was doing bareback FS and I was reluctant of doing FS so I decided to go for BJ, from her reviews I was sure it will be BBBJ so I didn't ask for it before visiting her. She does has nice rack, but I was disappointed when she pulled covers for BJ, I don't like CBJ, but she said no for BBBJ. CBJ was good, but I won't repeat her.

Member #6426
04-26-14, 01:26
Had a dream I called Amber and Ashley who gave me their number on chat line. When I arrived it was none other than Tabitha and June the mother daughter duo from Frog Level Rd. Tabitha the daughter came back from vacation in January she claimed now they are in notel in Ashland. Both are BBBJ and CFS but offer uncovered YMMV. When was ready to wake up from the dream they offer CIM. Always amusing when they bicker back and forth and get annoyed if you chose one over the other. The mom June tries to outdo daughter and gets into it a little more. Tabby looks better and healthier than in the past. $.5 ea or $.8 both. Service 7, looks 5, attitude 6 (combined rating).

MulchMan
04-26-14, 05:32
Had a dream I called Amber and Ashley who gave me their number on chat line. When I arrived it was none other than Tabitha and June the mother daughter duo from Frog Level Rd. Tabitha the daughter came back from vacation in January she claimed now they are in notel in Ashland. Both are BBBJ and CFS but offer uncovered YMMV. When was ready to wake up from the dream they offer CIM. Always amusing when they bicker back and forth and get annoyed if you chose one over the other. The mom June tries to outdo daughter and gets into it a little more. Tabby looks better and healthier than in the past. $.5 ea or $.8 both. Service 7, looks 5, attitude 6 (combined rating).Tried to PM you and your box is full.

JimmyJams
04-26-14, 11:57
Had a dream I called Amber and Ashley who gave me their number on chat line. When I arrived it was none other than Tabitha and June the mother daughter duo from Frog Level Rd. Tabitha the daughter came back from vacation in January she claimed now they are in notel in Ashland. Both are BBBJ and CFS but offer uncovered YMMV. When was ready to wake up from the dream they offer CIM. Always amusing when they bicker back and forth and get annoyed if you chose one over the other. The mom June tries to outdo daughter and gets into it a little more. Tabby looks better and healthier than in the past. $.5 ea or $.8 both. Service 7, looks 5, attitude 6 (combined rating).Now from what I remember both could be had for .80 not $.80. I can not see where there would be any way that there service or appearance could have changed with any significance to justify such a large increase. Can be fun / interesting if that is on your bucket list. I would proceed with caution however.

Its That Guy
04-26-14, 15:03
Whereabouts are they staying?

Member #6426
04-26-14, 18:57
Now from what I remember both could be had for .80 not $.80. I can not see where there would be any way that there service or appearance could have changed with any significance to justify such a large increase. Can be fun / interesting if that is on your bucket list. I would proceed with caution however.You are correct J.J. I incorrectly used the accepted format. The " should be dropped. (.5 single / .8 combo). Also I will clear my mailbox if anyone would like the digits.

GeorgeRichmond
04-27-14, 00:28
I hadn't talk to them in awhile, I saw them on and off since Tab was 19, last I heard she hooked up with a sugar daddy, got a WORSE habit, in June was working at hotel, not doing much, watching 2nd Tabby baby. So called 1st baby daddy had the 1st one. I had 3 differnt numbers for them, they all dead. Tabby sure was sweet till drugs got hold of her.The you have any pictures or reference on Tab? Thanks.

Littlehead
04-28-14, 18:37
I'm looking for one or 2 regulars north of the river. Everyone I keep meeting is south of the river. Petite preferred but not required. No BBW. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian. I love them all. Good head skills, must like 69, and FS. I prefer that they enjoy their time too. But I realize this is P4 P. Anyone have any recommendations?

Its That Guy
04-28-14, 21:23
I'm looking for one or 2 regulars north of the river. Everyone I keep meeting is south of the river. Petite preferred but not required. No BBW. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian. I love them all. Good head skills, must like 69, and FS. I prefer that they enjoy their time too. But I realize this is P4 P. Anyone have any recommendations?Good luck, I've had ads up for the past 3 weeks with no luck other than Petersburg and Colonial Heights.

SalsaTapatio
04-29-14, 18:18
Good luck, I've had ads up for the past 3 weeks with no luck other than Petersburg and Colonial Heights.By where did you happen to post? I would like to post there also. I would like to find some UTR action in tri-city area. I get tired of traveling all way to RVA for some fun I could be having here.

StreetSmart1
04-29-14, 20:15
Does anyone have any digits to swap?

I have a few new bees.

Thanks...Streetsmart1.

ICantGetNo
04-30-14, 20:30
Anyone else having trouble accessing? Haven't had success all day.

Shidoobee
04-30-14, 22:48
Anyone else having trouble accessing? Haven't had success all day.I just tried with no luck.

BobLevel44
04-30-14, 23:16
Yep, it's down. Hopefully just system maintenance.

Anyone else having trouble accessing? Haven't had success all day.

Jusblaze1
05-01-14, 01:03
Good luck, I've had ads up for the past 3 weeks with no luck other than Petersburg and Colonial Heights.Hey can you give out the info for the ladies in tricities and Petersburg.

Richva
05-01-14, 12:59
Anyone else having trouble with ave x? Have not been able to get on site for two days. Thanks.

Its That Guy
05-02-14, 09:11
Hey can you give out the info for the ladies in tricities and Petersburg.I didn't save the reply from my ad. She was an ugly as sin black girl.

Mes0623
05-02-14, 09:20
Anyone else having trouble with ave x? Have not been able to get on site for two days. Thanks.Avenue-X is unavailable it appears. I also have not been able to get on for a couple of days.

Mike.

W Wonka
05-02-14, 10:56
If a certain person who was heavily involved with the board is trying to save thier own a $$ Hmmmm.

Anyone else having trouble with ave x? Have not been able to get on site for two days. Thanks.

JohnnyFitz
05-02-14, 11:45
Anyone else having trouble with ave x? Have not been able to get on site for two days. Thanks.Yeah, been trying since 30th and nothing: (.

Ltnric
05-04-14, 14:05
Yeah, been trying since 30th and nothing: (.I've been trying to get on with no luck. They have been down for several days so this looks serious.

ICantGetNo
05-04-14, 14:57
I've been trying to get on with no luck. They have been down for several days so this looks serious.I bet dollars to doughnuts that a certain provider in the River City cooperated with the Uncle in order to earn leniency in her case. If you recall, this provider "Climaxed" a few months ago. She was, after all, a very frequent poster on Ave X and connected to those in the know. Just a theory. Seems as if Willy W has the same thoughts.

In other news, has anyone noticed that Henrico's online public arrest / incident reports no longer include name and address of arrestee? It might be me searching incorrectly; if so, please correct me.

Be safe out there.

UKnowWho
05-04-14, 15:45
The Ave is hosted in another country, so I don't think it's too likely that it's down due to a bust in Henrico.

Notice that loading the site gives an error message from CloudFlare. CloudFare is a paid service that acts as a shield against DDoS attacks. I'm guessing that they signed up for that after those attacks took the site down six weeks or so ago. I'm thinking the people who were behind the DDoS attack found a new way to take the site down. I can't imagine why anyone would be trying so hard to interrupt that site, though.

As for the Henrico site, the arrest reports are still showing name and address for me up, up through the newest ones from 5/2/14. Maybe you're looking at the ICR's? I don't think the ICR's ever have.

W Wonka
05-04-14, 21:48
Only stay up for 30 days and then are no longer searchable on the net. You would have to go to the county. Or know the persons name to search the court's records after that. Should be interesting with "Climaxed" She knew quite a few folks and has been around for a long time.

I bet dollars to doughnuts that a certain provider in the River City cooperated with the Uncle in order to earn leniency in her case. If you recall, this provider "Climaxed" a few months ago. She was, after all, a very frequent poster on Ave X and connected to those in the know. Just a theory. Seems as if Willy W has the same thoughts.

In other news, has anyone noticed that Henrico's online public arrest / incident reports no longer include name and address of arrestee? It might be me searching incorrectly; if so, please correct me.

Be safe out there.

Casey Jones
05-05-14, 14:32
Climaxed claims to be a part owner of the X. No idea if it is true or not. We had some dialogue when I dreamed I was banned from their.

I also know their was some serious substance abuse going on.

Only stay up for 30 days and then are no longer searchable on the net. You would have to go to the county. Or know the persons name to search the court's records after that. Should be interesting with "Climaxed" She knew quite a few folks and has been around for a long time.

FuzzyB
05-05-14, 22:09
The Ave is hosted in another country, so I don't think it's too likely that it's down due to a bust in Henrico.

Notice that loading the site gives an error message from CloudFlare. CloudFare is a paid service that acts as a shield against DDoS attacks. I'm guessing that they signed up for that after those attacks took the site down six weeks or so ago. I'm thinking the people who were behind the DDoS attack found a new way to take the site down. I can't imagine why anyone would be trying so hard to interrupt that site, though.

As for the Henrico site, the arrest reports are still showing name and address for me up, up through the newest ones from 5/2/14. Maybe you're looking at the ICR's? I don't think the ICR's ever have.Thanks for posting. I haven't been able to get on there since Friday myself.

I'm glad they're hosted offshore. Some of the laws in this country are ridiculous.

FuzzyB
05-05-14, 22:20
Whatever the problem, it looks like website issue, not a legal one.

I was a little worried about them. Glad I had nothing to worry about.

MulchMan
05-06-14, 05:35
Anyone heard from Kelly lately? We've had a few good sessions but she did not respond to messages this weekend. Please PM if you know anything. Thanks.

Yorktown
05-06-14, 10:18
Whatever the problem, it looks like website issue, not a legal one.

I was a little worried about them. Glad I had nothing to worry about.There is no legal issue. Avenue- x.com is just moving everything to a new website provider due to issues with the previous one. They will be back up as soon as they get all the technical issues resolved.

Yorktown
05-06-14, 10:26

As for the Henrico site, the arrest reports are still showing name and address for me up, up through the newest ones from 5/2/14. Maybe you're looking at the ICR's? I don't think the ICR's ever have.I can imagine some really bible belt folks trying to attack them but never met any that would want to attack their website that had to the skills to do so. Often these DDOS attacks are not based on the content of the site or data the site host but simply an extortion attempt. These overseas DDOS attacks are perpetrated by bot nets with the hopes that the website owners will pay them a fee to go away. What has been great is the very heart bleed vulnerability the hackers are interested in exploiting has allowed me to gain access to their blogs and see all of their plans, discussions and attack vectors. I have not seen any conversations around attacking Ave-x. I believe they are merely moving to another hosting provider. Hackers should be warned that for once the tables are turned and those of us in the security community have the upper had for now. .

Salvaone
05-08-14, 07:40
Anybody seen Lorraine lately? Seems to have dropped off the map. S.

VaInSight
05-08-14, 23:14
I can imagine some really bible belt folks trying to attack them but never met any that would want to attack their website that had to the skills to do so. Often these DDOS attacks are not based on the content of the site or data the site host but simply an extortion attempt..Could be. Just find it strange that first their top poster and her girls get popped. Then another roanoke girl who posted alot suddenly takes down her agency site and stops posting also. Raising too many red flags.

HappyHunter44
05-08-14, 23:42
Anybody seen Lorraine lately? Seems to have dropped off the map. S.No. Tried calling for about 2 weeks straight like a month ago. Nothing. So I just let it go for now.

Littlehead
05-09-14, 05:47
Anybody seen Lorraine lately? Seems to have dropped off the map. S.I saw her last week and she has sent a text this week. I know for a while she was out of text minutes and it wasn't the first time. I find it best to call.

HappyHunter44
05-09-14, 08:54
I saw her last week and she has sent a text this week. I know for a while she was out of text minutes and it wasn't the first time. I find it best to call.You know, now you mention it, I called only once and texted several times. OK, I will try calling instead. Thanks.

HappyHunter44
05-09-14, 14:01
I saw her last week and she has sent a text this week. I know for a while she was out of text minutes and it wasn't the first time. I find it best to call.Thanks dude! Called her (voice not text) and was able to get hold of her. Much appreciated.

StreetSmart1
05-10-14, 16:20
I received a call from her last night out of the blue. She has moved and put on a few pounds and looks great.

She will only see some of her old regulars. PM me for me info, and I would like any older black, white, or mixed.

Spinner in return...Thanks.Streetsmart1.

Salvaone
05-11-14, 09:40
Does anyone know if Shannon had her baby? Petite blonde, mid 30 s, lived near downtown area. Sal.

ICantGetNo
05-12-14, 11:20
To the IT guys out there...does it really take this long to get their act straight? What are the collective thoughts about the delay.

Member #5055
05-12-14, 11:54
Looks to me as if they are trying to manually re-create it on a new server. Which means they had no backup themselves, or the person who did it for them did not hand over the source files:

http://www.avenue-x.com/images/

Either way it is a mess. I would throw it all away and start from scratch. THEN see about extracting and inporting all the historical posts in a fresh copy.

To the IT guys out there...does it really take this long to get their act straight? What are the collective thoughts about the delay.

Yorktown
05-12-14, 12:22
To the IT guys out there...does it really take this long to get their act straight? What are the collective thoughts about the delay.I do not have all the details. So I can say that depending on the processes being used to restore the site and the talent level of those people it can take a very long or short time. The site was moved to a new server it appears but not moved in a normal migration. No idea what happened or went wrong but it appears they are missing lots of content and links.

Jdboy
05-12-14, 14:10
Traded a few notes on CL with the girl pictured below. In kind of a sketchy neighborhood and haven't seen anyone post about her before, but if the pics are her she looks interesting to me. If you have any info, I'd appreciate it. Goes by Alexis.

319442 319443.

ICantGetNo
05-12-14, 14:54
Traded a few notes on CL with the girl pictured below. In kind of a sketchy neighborhood and haven't seen anyone post about her before, but if the pics are her she looks interesting to me. If you have any info, I'd appreciate it. Goes by Alexis.

319442 319443.I have seen the exact language of that post for at least the last 6 months. Almost every post has had a different photo, many being a stock image of some woman. I'd be very skeptical that you'd get what you're seeing.

Richmond Guy
05-13-14, 17:15
Any of you guys seen Vanessa lately?

KampFire21
05-13-14, 20:54
2 weeks ago. She was in the process of moving. Haven't talked since.

Any of you guys seen Vanessa lately?

AOneFred7734
05-13-14, 22:09
Any of you guys seen Vanessa lately?I talked to her tonight. She is still around.

TashaMaddison
05-13-14, 22:49
I hope y'all remember me. I am back but I do not want to post on craigslist or backpage I want to get up with some of my favs and tasha's favs. Please call me or text me I am available now ... 804-221-0765319833319832.

Member #4947
05-14-14, 10:35
I hope y'all remember me. I am back but I do not want to post on craigslist or backpage I want to get up with some of my favs and tasha's favs. Please call me or text me I am available now ... 804-221-0765319833319832.Hi, we've never met but I am definitely interested in meeting you. You look amazing. To be frank, I'm a little leery, so if there's any way you can help me accept your legitimacy, I'd appreciate it. Just being careful.

Hoping to hear from you, take care!!

VaInSight
05-14-14, 14:14
I do not have all the details. So I can say that depending on the processes being used to restore the site and the talent level of those people it can take a very long or short time. The site was moved to a new server it appears but not moved in a normal migration. No idea what happened or went wrong but it appears they are missing lots of content and links.A site restore can take as long or as short as the level of the people. I think they screwed up by allowing people to access the site while still fixing problems. Dumb. That just gets people saying wrong stuff like they didn't have backups or source files. Starting from scratch works until people cry where are their messages and files. They probably rushed it because of people LE worries that I think are still valid.

Bunker Buster
05-14-14, 20:16
I hope y'all remember me. I am back but I do not want to post on craigslist or backpage I want to get up with some of my favs and tasha's favs. Please call me or text me I am available now ... 804-221-0765319833319832.First, image search of the first pic brings up a FB profile of someone who is from Richmond, but is now married and lives in another state. I'm not going to name or link to this profile, but it has me wondering if the pic is real or not.

RichmondGuy's post from '09 referencing the East End girls Tasha / Melissa / Madison and Ashley / Allison.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3965-Escort-Reports&p=835890&viewfull=1#post835890

Tasha posted for a while as Melandall.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=435871

Tasha caused some drama on the Escort board a few years ago. Fotog found her posts on a SB board and questioned her motives, and there was some other back-and-forth.

Start at post 4093, and move forward through post 4105.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3965-Escort-Reports&p=1467052&viewfull=1#post1467052

Indvir
05-14-14, 21:40
The little spinner Lisa is back after a long vacation. Some of you may remember this spinner in thirties. I don't want to click though.

Salvaone
05-17-14, 19:36
The little spinner Lisa is back after a long vacation. Some of you may remember this spinner in thirties. I don't want to click though.Anybody meet up with little Lisa yet? Sal.

FredMoore
05-19-14, 13:27
I haven't been on this thread for a good while and was reminded of that sexy little dreamer -Staci. Anybody know if she is still around? Her website is down.

Bocondo
05-19-14, 15:13
I recently noticed the website from an agency from Roanoke show "Account suspended". There was a raid recently involving that agency, does it means that agency is closed now? Do their girls still working and visit Richmond area? I haven't seen them on BP, are they advertising somewher else? Does someone has their number?

BobLevel44
05-19-14, 16:45
I've tried to get in touch with a couple of them to no avail.Perhaps their Uncle took them away for a bit.

I recently noticed the website from an agency from Roanoke show "Account suspended". There was a raid recently involving that agency, does it means that agency is closed now? Do their girls still working and visit Richmond area? I haven't seen them on BP, are they advertising somewher else? Does someone has their number?

Littlehead
05-20-14, 16:39
I haven't been on this thread for a good while and was reminded of that sexy little dreamer -Staci. Anybody know if she is still around? Her website is down.She stops by Richmond 3 or 4 times per year, more or less. She was planning to come in April and that slipped to early May. I was scheduled to see her and bring along a bi friend but she never called to say she was here nor would she answer my calls all weekend. I've seen her once earlier this year and she was her usual outstanding self. Lh.

VAGuy1983
05-21-14, 09:26
I'm headed to Richmond for work today and don't really feel great about any of the activity on BP lately (price, value, or authenticity), is anyone willing to share contact info for one of their UTR friends? I have nothing to offer in return but some cash for our mutual friends. I like white spinners of all ages.

AOneFred7734
05-21-14, 18:03
Anyone hear from her? The last time I talked to her was Sunday.

KampFire21
05-21-14, 18:41
Last Wed. Said she was in a Motel for a while.

Anyone hear from her? The last time I talked to her was Sunday.

Tidad
05-23-14, 12:39
I've been slinging emails on CL and got this photo back...she's cute but seems really skittish and I'm close to walking away. If anyone has first hand info, please pm. If it works out, I'll share...

Richmondfun
05-23-14, 14:06
Had a dream I called Amber and Ashley who gave me their number on chat line. When I arrived it was none other than Tabitha and June the mother daughter duo from Frog Level Rd. Tabitha the daughter came back from vacation in January she claimed now they are in notel in Ashland. Both are BBBJ and CFS but offer uncovered YMMV. When was ready to wake up from the dream they offer CIM. Always amusing when they bicker back and forth and get annoyed if you chose one over the other. The mom June tries to outdo daughter and gets into it a little more. Tabby looks better and healthier than in the past. $.5 ea or $.8 both. Service 7, looks 5, attitude 6 (combined rating).I'd love to get their numberif anyone can provide it.

RichmondDude
05-24-14, 13:25
Hey if anyone has..and willing to share their number, been seeing them on and off for yrs...since APPLE.

StaxSirus
05-25-14, 16:02
Been in the game for a while now, finally decided to take the plunge and interact with some like minded friends.

MulchMan
05-26-14, 06:21
Anyone having problems replying to PMs? I cannot enter any text in the body of the message.

RichmondDude
05-26-14, 09:41
Anyone having problems replying to PMs? I cannot enter any text in the body of the message.Ot as of yet anyway.

And.

Tidad
05-26-14, 11:56
Does anyone know who this is? I'm looking to book a double and one of the ladies in my book came up w this girl...unfortunately the last time I saw my friend it was only so-so and I would rather go single with this hottie instead... If only I could cut out the middle man...

Salvaone
05-26-14, 22:29
Has anybody seen Vanessa lately and if you have, can you pm me. Thanks sal.

Jdboy
05-27-14, 00:44
Shit. I don't care if the middle man was a cold fish. If it leads to this POA, go for it!

Does anyone know who this is? I'm looking to book a double and one of the ladies in my book came up w this girl...unfortunately the last time I saw my friend it was only so-so and I would rather go single with this hottie instead... If only I could cut out the middle man...

AOneFred7734
05-27-14, 14:19
Has anybody seen Vanessa lately and if you have, can you pm me. Thanks sal.MIA for over a week now. I had a dream about her on 17th talked to her (no) heard her talk on sun, about 100 pm phone went dead and I didn't call back.

Richmond Guy
05-27-14, 17:04
MIA for over a week now. I had a dream about her on 17th talked to her (no) heard her talk on sun, about 100 pm phone went dead and I didn't call back.She called me today, but I was at work and couldn't talk. If I hear anything, I'll report back, but I know she's looking for some clients. I think she's using the phone in the motel and the room number I had for her is no longer good.

Member #4947
05-29-14, 11:36
Shit. I don't care if the middle man was a cold fish. If it leads to this POA, go for it!Turns out the "middle man" is Nikki, and that is her "beautiful friend", so I'm going to go for it:

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blondies-backkk-with-a-beautiful-friend-24/12321863

I'm back!! Well reviewed kind respectful. Unrushed.

Two girls one beautiful Cali girl and one local southern bell. Nikki and tee�56469;only available by appt. Come see us!! Incalls and outcalls. Serious inquiries only.

Text or call 8.oh .4.three .0.seven .6.1.eight .2.

I'll report if I actually get to meet her.

BobLevel44
05-30-14, 06:19
I've been waiting for a chance to inquire about Nikki's 'friend' as well. Good hunting!

Turns out the "middle man" is Nikki, and that is her "beautiful friend", so I'm going to go for it

I'll report if I actually get to meet her.

Littlehead
05-30-14, 13:51
She called me today, but I was at work and couldn't talk. If I hear anything, I'll report back, but I know she's looking for some clients. I think she's using the phone in the motel and the room number I had for her is no longer good.If she wants clients, she needs to have her phone working. I've called and txt'd. No reply. I'd have seen her at least twice but my money went elsewhere because I couldn't get in touch with her. Someone needs to explain Business 101 to her.

MulchMan
05-31-14, 12:06
Vanessa is doing OK. She was going to rent a room with someone but it fell through. Had a date in her room which is in a notel on Midlo. SMs or trusted members can PM for details. She could use some business. M.

Member #4947
05-31-14, 14:21
Does anyone know who this is? I'm looking to book a double and one of the ladies in my book came up w this girl...unfortunately the last time I saw my friend it was only so-so and I would rather go single with this hottie instead... If only I could cut out the middle man...And apparently now available solo. I haven't had time to see her yet:

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/how-about-a-refreshing-glass-of-sweet-t-to-quench-your-thirst-25/12528988

I am a sweet, reliable, generous, sexy, down to earth and clean doll looking to please you. Serious Inquiries only. If you want to relax and release call T.

1.four .1.5.three .7.four .6.seven .5.8.

This Cali girl is looking forward to hearing from you all!

BobLevel44
05-31-14, 21:28
Nice catch! I was looking at her pics but it didn't click this was T until you brought it up. Hope to see her soon if the donation is right.

And apparently now available solo. I haven't had time to see her yet:

http://richmond. backpage. com/FemaleEscorts/how-about-a-refreshing-glass-of-sweet-t-to-quench-your-thirst-25/12528988

Member #5162
06-01-14, 00:17
Nice catch! I was looking at her pics but it didn't click this was T until you brought it up. Hope to see her soon if the donation is right. Nice! The digits don't seem to be accurate unless I'm miscounting. I see 11.

Member #5162
06-01-14, 00:23
Nice catch! I was looking at her pics but it didn't click this was T until you brought it up. Hope to see her soon if the donation is right. I'm an idiot, not sure if my prior post will show up. I'm going to book time soon and will report back.

MulchMan
06-01-14, 06:11
If she wants clients, she needs to have her phone working. I've called and txt'd. No reply. I'd have seen her at least twice but my money went elsewhere because I couldn't get in touch with her. Someone needs to explain Business 101 to her. She just moved to another notel. The prior location was getting hot. Also, she has a limited number of minutes on her phone each month.

Member #5162
06-02-14, 01:04
Turns out the "middle man" is Nikki, and that is her "beautiful friend", so I'm going to go for it:

I'll report if I actually get to meet her. I dreamt I saw T this evening. For a hh, 3 and 4 for an hr. Well worth it. I booked an hour and received an hour. Definitely no rush. She was into it, was very friendly and easy to talk to. If you are able to book time with her, well worth it.

MulchMan
06-03-14, 04:45
Sorry for the blocked messages. I have cleaned out the inbox.

Colgado
06-04-14, 09:15
I dreamt I saw T this evening. For a hh, 3 and 4 for an hr. Well worth it. I booked an hour and received an hour. Definitely no rush. She was into it, was very friendly and easy to talk to. If you are able to book time with her, well worth it.WTF? Is that supposed to be $ or $.

Member #5162
06-04-14, 13:54
WTF? Is that supposed to be $ or $.300 and 400 $.

Member #5055
06-06-14, 09:25
Any SMs that remember Leila? PM me.

GW.