PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]

Admin2
03-16-24, 12:57
There is one subject we NEVER post about even as a warning. We don't post about it as a warning because like the guy said, you post warning guys and your inbox gets flooded.

No mention of commercial sex with people under 18 for any reason.

A2

ChristNotama
03-16-24, 22:15
There is one subject we NEVER post about even as a warning. We don't post about it as a warning because like the guy said, you post warning guys and your inbox gets flooded.

No mention of commercial sex with people under 18 for any reason.

A2It took a heck of a long time to get sponged. I mean if you tell someone not to look, they will do anything to actually take a look. I prefer my nurses 20-35 thank you very much.

Virginia Guy
03-17-24, 09:20
Mongers, Nikki hasn't had any dates and needs to pay rent. If you're horny this morning, she is ready to work. Please give the girl a load and help her out!

JohnnyReb0706
03-17-24, 09:25
Mongers, Nikki hasn't had any dates and needs to pay rent. If you're horny this morning, she is ready to work. Please give the girl a load and help her out!Got her digits?

BigCuz
03-17-24, 11:08
Mongers, Nikki hasn't had any dates and needs to pay rent. If you're horny this morning, she is ready to work. Please give the girl a load and help her out!She eluded to having some struggle days. I'm not the gatekeeper but I do have her number. She cool chick. For those that remember Vikki from a few years back. She reminds me a lot like her, looks and body wise. A brunette version.

TankGuyWva1980
03-17-24, 11:09
Got her digits?Or a link to an ad?

TheHobbyLobby
03-18-24, 07:41
So I stopped using Ave x many many years ago because it has been on a massive decline for many years. However, I decided to check it out. Over the past few years it's the same 6-8 providers that advertise on that site. It's a shame to see it have such a decline but it's the providers fault.

Anyway I check the site after not having been on it for at least a year and I saw a message that said that I was banned!! How the fuck do you get banned when you haven't been on the site in years. I am wondering if anyone else has been banned. I am not sad at all. Ave X sucks LOL.

DarkStar58
03-18-24, 11:17
So I stopped using Ave x many many years ago because it has been on a massive decline for many years. However, I decided to check it out. Over the past few years it's the same 6-8 providers that advertise on that site. It's a shame to see it have such a decline but it's the providers fault.

Anyway I check the site after not having been on it for at least a year and I saw a message that said that I was banned!! How the fuck do you get banned when you haven't been on the site in years. I am wondering if anyone else has been banned. I am not sad at all. Ave X sucks LOL.I still have an active profile on ave-x and still use it from time to time. I do agree with you about its massive decline. I still use it to communicate with a few providers who still use it and for provider screening requests.

Virginia Guy
03-18-24, 14:17
Mongers, Nikki hasn't had any dates and needs to pay rent. If you're horny this morning, she is ready to work. Please give the girl a load and help her out!In case you don't know Nikki. Here are pics to entice your horny mongers. Just left her and she doesn't disappoint.

Cougar56
03-18-24, 17:11
In case you don't know Nikki. Here are pics to entice your horny mongers. Just left her and she doesn't disappoint.Can you pm her number to me. I recently lost my old contacts.

LicknItGood200
03-18-24, 18:58
In case you don't know Nikki. Here are pics to entice your horny mongers. Just left her and she doesn't disappoint.Where are my travelers? I'm ready for a trip. Looking at the pick from my last trip. I had a handful of round ass then we did the dirty for an hour $100.00. GFE.

OhmLupis
03-18-24, 21:43
If you know her she needs help paying rent and is at a new spot.

Hit her up. Got to see her this past weekend and as always a great time.

AllAboard
03-19-24, 10:06
If you know her she needs help paying rent and is at a new spot.

Hit her up. Got to see her this past weekend and as always a great time.Kathy? Don't know her but may be able to help?

ChristNotama
03-20-24, 20:25
So I hit up a few ACS numbers out of curiosity and all of them send me to the same location with the same copy and paste text. I don't like the address. Anybody actually dared? AMPs have been lacking lately, and I will dare to admit I have an Asian fetish. Latinas too, but Asians are my thing.

Jjd53
03-20-24, 21:00
So I hit up a few ACS numbers out of curiosity and all of them send me to the same location with the same copy and paste text. I don't like the address. Anybody actually dared? AMPs have been lacking lately, and I will dare to admit I have an Asian fetish. Latinas too, but Asians are my thing.

For shits and giggles a while ago I just ran through the list. I got mostly the same responses back to that place with one being different so I think there were 2 agencies there. Tried the differing response one time and the girl actually wasn't that bad and got into it. I think that particular agency has moved to over by the airport. The prices have gotten just plain stupid now. I can't believe people are paying them.

FlipMe69
03-22-24, 16:52
So I hit up a few ACS numbers out of curiosity and all of them send me to the same location with the same copy and paste text. I don't like the address. Anybody actually dared? AMPs have been lacking lately, and I will dare to admit I have an Asian fetish. Latinas too, but Asians are my thing.I haven't been in a while but have had a few good experiences. They rotate at two different locations (that I know of) and both are in the hot zone. I actually had one that was really good for the price. Younger, petite, clean and good cat. They are hit and miss and as mentioned the price is just too high for the gamble now.

Tidad
03-22-24, 18:52
I anyone else getting spammed by SxSharons69 ?

XMega99
03-23-24, 12:02
I anyone else getting spammed by SxSharons69?Got one yesterday, instant delete.

OhmLupis
03-29-24, 16:57
So once again my damn job has taken me out of town.

Was supposed to see Kathy this weekend.

She has a spot in diamond area.

Clean always smells good and showered.

Will send a pic if you ask.

Blonde.

Nice body.

Can suck the chrome off a v-8 under the right circumstances.

Tight grip.

And if you hit the sweet spot noisy LOL.

A real pleasure in the sack.

Doesn't do bare except for BBJ.

She is available and ready to play tonight and tomorrow. Wants to make her rent so she can be around to play more. So hit her up and have fun. Last time I did left me with a smile and tired and her prices in my opinion are reasonable. If need her # lmk.

Virginia Guy
04-03-24, 09:31
Is looking for Mongers to ride on thru. She's staying at a house now. She's doing massages and her normal services. If you're bored, help a girl out. She's ready She is now near Richmond Raceway.

Summerinthecity
04-03-24, 11:44
Is looking for Mongers to ride on thru. She's staying at a house now. She's doing massages and her normal services. If you're bored, help a girl out. She's ready She is now near Richmond Raceway.Whats her contact?

VAMan1929
04-03-24, 12:26
Is looking for Mongers to ride on thru. She's staying at a house now. She's doing massages and her normal services. If you're bored, help a girl out. She's ready She is now near Richmond Raceway.What's her contact info.

Dls9090
04-03-24, 21:17
So once again my damn job has taken me out of town.

Was supposed to see Kathy this weekend.

She has a spot in diamond area.

Clean always smells good and showered.

Will send a pic if you ask.

Blonde.

Nice body.

Can suck the chrome off a v-8 under the right circumstances.

Tight grip.

And if you hit the sweet spot noisy LOL.

A real pleasure in the sack.

Doesn't do bare except for BBJ.

She is available and ready to play tonight and tomorrow. Wants to make her rent so she can be around to play more. So hit her up and have fun. Last time I did left me with a smile and tired and her prices in my opinion are reasonable. If need her # lmk.Cathy is a little bit older than what I prefer FYI for anyone thinking about it. She's atleast 50. Might be a blast, but just wasn't for me.

BigCuz
04-03-24, 21:34
Cathy is a little bit older than what I prefer FYI for anyone thinking about it. She's atleast 50. Might be a blast, but just wasn't for me.Minus the ilf part. She 60+ like late 60's. Damn near my momma age. With that being said, I smashed twice. But I won't go back. It was a experience the 2nd time was her and Nikki together. But she don't look all that bad to be a senior citizen.

RomanRich
04-05-24, 11:01
I know this subject is a sensitive one and frowned upon by admins but hopefully this is a different twist and can be allowed.

Has anyone ever searched a providers number to get some additional info and the second and third search results are the VA Dept of Health talking about STDs? In fairness, it did that cross out thing where the number wasn't actually returned in the search but it seems to me somehow they were associated at some point. Wanted to go see this provider but now I'm a bit nervous there is a history here I don't want to mess with.

Thanks.

RR.

WhatsBreakfast
04-05-24, 11:14
I know this subject is a sensitive one and frowned upon by admins but hopefully this is a different twist and can be allowed.

Has anyone ever searched a providers number to get some additional info and the second and third search results are the VA Dept of Health talking about STDs? In fairness, it did that cross out thing where the number wasn't actually returned in the search but it seems to me somehow they were associated at some point. Wanted to go see this provider but now I'm a bit nervous there is a history here I don't want to mess with..Well some people have a permanent gift, others get stuff and get it taken care of. So I mean even looking at a number historically, not to mention numbers used by apps such as textnow can be temporary.

I think your logic is a little shaky on thinking a number would give you a relevant piece of information. If anything I'd be more concerned about party favors, how clean their room is, bad smells etc.

KornTrash
04-05-24, 11:24

Has anyone ever searched a providers number to get some additional info and the second and third search results are the VA Dept of Health talking about STDs? In fairness, it did that cross out thing where the number wasn't actually returned in the search but it seems to me somehow they were associated at some point. Wanted to go see this provider but now I'm a bit nervous there is a history here I don't want to mess with..As long as you wear a condom, the only small risk is herpes maybe outside of the penis area. Otherwise the condom does it job.

FlipMe69
04-06-24, 22:19

Has anyone ever searched a providers number to get some additional info and the second and third search results are the VA Dept of Health talking about STDs? In fairness, it did that cross out thing where the number wasn't actually returned in the search but it seems to me somehow they were associated at some point. Wanted to go see this provider but now I'm a bit nervous there is a history here I don't want to mess with.

Thanks.

RR.I have experienced the same thing. Very suspicious.

Cougar56
04-07-24, 09:28
Minus the ilf part. She 60+ like late 60's. Damn near my momma age. With that being said, I smashed twice. But I won't go back. It was a experience the 2nd time was her and Nikki together. But she don't look all that bad to be a senior citizen.You're right about the age thing. Just want to add that the room is clean, the rate is reasonable and the location seems ok. Kinda reminds me of Jodi in her heyday for those that remember her.

Hardwood49
04-07-24, 10:56
You're right about the age thing. Just want to add that the room is clean, the rate is reasonable and the location seems ok. Kinda reminds me of Jodi in her heyday for those that remember her.Tough finding contact info and pic if there is one. Help appreciated.

Virginia Guy
04-07-24, 16:53
Fellow mongers. Seems like streetwalkers are getting more disgusting and passing bugs along. Anyone have a good clean Utr looking for extra cash? If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks guys.

Jcn1965
04-07-24, 19:51
Fellow mongers. Seems like streetwalkers are getting more disgusting and passing bugs along. Anyone have a good clean Utr looking for extra cash? If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks guys.Good clean Utr streetwalker? Dude those 4 things don't go together. If you find that unicorn please share. Be safe.

OhmLupis
04-08-24, 00:39
So got a message from Kathy.

Asking for some help.

She is in a jam and looking to make someone happy LOL she needs help with her room $ ASAP.

So hit her up if you have her #.

OhmLupis
04-13-24, 17:45
Got a chance to see Nikki.

Scooped her up for lunch and then some fun.

Just love the mouth of hers always a treat.

Seems as if now that she is at her new spot. A bit more relaxed. Love the sounds she makes when you get her going. And love that view of her ass. She is hot to trot today and looking for someone to come on thru.

Hit her up while she is running hot LOL.

Rexinva
04-14-24, 01:23
Cathy was a good friend a while back. I have heard that she may be around using a different name. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you all in advance!

GolfMan57
04-14-24, 15:10
Cathy was a good friend a while back. I have heard that she may be around using a different name. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you all in advance!If she is back, I would love to see her, one of my favorites.

Rentahoo
04-14-24, 21:20
Cathy was a good friend a while back. I have heard that she may be around using a different name. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you all in advance!Passed through about a month ago. Recognized photos on tryst. Don't recall the handle she was using. Sorry.

OhmLupis
04-20-24, 13:00
Had the pleasure of seeing my ATF Nikki.

What she does makes the heart race. The magic of her tongue just makes you want to pop.

Yet I prefer not to LOL.

There is nothing like the feel of her legs wrapped around my hips. Depending on the mood her dirty talk LOL.

Yet this time afterwards had an incredible conversation with her. She wants to get herself out of state to get some medical treatment that she wants and needs. She wants a fresh start when she gets back. So she is looking for some Capital to make it happen. We all have heard stories and have been played at some point. Yet I truly believe in her sincerity on this. Unlike others she didn't ask for a hand out. She wants and needs us mongers to come and visit. So if you want to help her out. Hit her up.

Let's help her get a new start. Worse that happens fellas is she gets what she needs and can retire from this and have a better life.

So hit her up.

GolfBall1
04-23-24, 15:29

Anyway I check the site after not having been on it for at least a year and I saw a message that said that I was banned!! How the fuck do you get banned when you haven't been on the site in years. I am wondering if anyone else has been banned. I am not sad at all. Ave X sucks LOL.I also still have an active profile on the Ave. I check it occasionally to see when Alyse is going to be in Hampton Roads. It has been declining for many years. In it heyday it was great though. Basically made Virginia After Dark an afterthought.

GolfBall1.

GolfMan57
04-23-24, 15:54
I also still have an active profile on the Ave. I check it occasionally to see when Alyse is going to be in Hampton Roads. It has been declining for many years. In it heyday it was great though. Basically made Virginia After Dark an afterthought.

GolfBall1.I too very seldom go back on Ave x, Just tried it and got in with no problem. Now Virginia After Dark, that one brought back many memories. LOL.

GolfBall1
04-23-24, 16:28
I too very seldom go back on Ave x, Just tried it and got in with no problem. Now Virginia After Dark, that one brought back many memories. LOL.Telling my age and time in the Hobby😎.

Golfball1.

GolfMan57
04-23-24, 16:53
Telling my age and time in the Hobby😎.

Golfball1.We both are.

BuckHead44
05-15-24, 16:56
Was anyone having issues with the site today? I was having issues with my iPhone on the network. It was allowing me to get to the site but as soon as you went to say a forum it would blink / flash and send you back to all the forums category? I sent a message to the contact us! I was thinking for a moment that the site was under cyber attack or being block!! I'm home on WiFi now! BH44.

TheEngineer
05-15-24, 17:17
Was anyone having issues with the site today? I was having issues with my iPhone on the network. It was allowing me to get to the site but as soon as you went to say a forum it would blink / flash and send you back to all the forums category? I sent a message to the contact us! I was thinking for a moment that the site was under cyber attack or being block!! I'm home on WiFi now! BH44.I also faced the issue and then I tried in another browser and it worked.

Bird804
05-15-24, 17:17
Was anyone having issues with the site today? I was having issues with my iPhone on the network. It was allowing me to get to the site but as soon as you went to say a forum it would blink / flash and send you back to all the forums category? I sent a message to the contact us! I was thinking for a moment that the site was under cyber attack or being block!! I'm home on WiFi now! BH44.Verizon iPhone having the same issue but for me once it flashes back I just press the forward arrow and it'll then take me to the whatever link I previously tried to click.

BuckHead44
05-15-24, 17:45
Verizon iPhone having the same issue but for me once it flashes back I just press the forward arrow and it'll then take me to the whatever link I previously tried to click.I was able to make that work. Something screwy is definitely going on! Hope it's just a glitch and can be fixed! BH44.

BuckHead44
05-16-24, 07:44
May want to keep your heads on a swivel today in and about CField. Witnessed 10-15 of the gang dressed up in their official raid gear huddled up. BH44.

BlindDiscovery
05-16-24, 13:59
I was able to make that work. Something screwy is definitely going on! Hope it's just a glitch and can be fixed! BH44.AT&T Samsung working too. Probably just a site glitch.

Tidad
05-16-24, 14:01
May want to keep your heads on a swivel today in and about CField. Witnessed 10-15 of the gang dressed up in their official raid gear huddled up. BH44.Some idea of "where" could have been really helpful.

Jcn1965
05-16-24, 16:44
Some idea of "where" could have been really helpful.Don't think it matters where they huddling up it usually no where near where they going. I saw bunch of unmarked cars on Ironbridge this morning but not sure it was same crew.

Tdog69
05-19-24, 09:38
You're right about the age thing. Just want to add that the room is clean, the rate is reasonable and the location seems ok. Kinda reminds me of Jodi in her heyday for those that remember her.You went back over a decade with that name. She was one of my ATF, last I heard from her she was clean. Even saw her on the news talking about they lifestyle and drugs. Things were different (better) back then. Glad I got out before dealing with the crap I see y'all post about nowadays.

Rvabendover
05-21-24, 14:42
Just wanted to say a quick hello as this is my first post! Have been in the hobby for 25 years in various cities, but RVA has been home for several years. I like to explore across all genres of mongering and will be a facts paying citizen of this community. It's definitely harder to navigate this hobby solo these days and accurate info is essential to safe, enjoyable experiences. It takes a village now! LOL. Anyway, I look forward to collaborating with you and being a part of this village.

BigSwede
05-21-24, 22:41
If you are using an IPhone to access this site and encountering the Glitch / Red Screen after log-in and trying to go to forums, you can clear the problem as follows: go to Settings. Safari - turn off Fraudulent Website Warning. You should be able to access everything once again.

Rvabendover
05-22-24, 12:33
If you are using an IPhone to access this site and encountering the Glitch / Red Screen after log-in and trying to go to forums, you can clear the problem as follows: go to Settings. Safari - turn off Fraudulent Website Warning. You should be able to access everything once again.Thank you so much for the info. I had this happening for days. Is 100% fixed after using the instructions.

Tidad
05-29-24, 06:47
I've seen this seemingly homeless girl all around central Richmond: always in heavy coat with the hood up and sometimes on (or pushing) a bike. I used to regularly see her sitting on the curb behind Hardee's at Broad & Boulevard but not since they closed. It's been asked multiple times but has anyone ever made progress w her? She's surprisingly attractive up close.

Virginia Guy
05-29-24, 07:15
I've seen this seemingly homeless girl all around central Richmond: always in heavy coat with the hood up and sometimes on (or pushing) a bike. I used to regularly see her sitting on the curb behind Hardee's at Broad & Boulevard but not since they closed. It's been asked multiple times but has anyone ever made progress w her? She's surprisingly attractive up close.She is real world pretty. Every time I've approached her, she runs off. She does not like communicating with people. Pouring rain and I offered her a dry towel and she had scared look on her face. Walked off. Strange but would love to crack that one.

Drewsky66
05-29-24, 12:57
I've seen this seemingly homeless girl all around central Richmond: always in heavy coat with the hood up and sometimes on (or pushing) a bike. I used to regularly see her sitting on the curb behind Hardee's at Broad & Boulevard but not since they closed. It's been asked multiple times but has anyone ever made progress w her? She's surprisingly attractive up close.I tried talking to her a few times with no success. She barely would make eye contact with me so I just gave up. I don't know if she is either on the spectrum or just really weary of strangers because of a bad experience. If anyone else has had any luck I would like to know their secret with this one. I also got the feeling she isn't looking for the kind of work we would like but just a gut feeling.

GreatAlaskan
05-29-24, 17:02
I've seen this seemingly homeless girl all around central Richmond: always in heavy coat with the hood up and sometimes on (or pushing) a bike. I used to regularly see her sitting on the curb behind Hardee's at Broad & Boulevard but not since they closed. It's been asked multiple times but has anyone ever made progress w her? She's surprisingly attractive up close.I give her a couple bucks every time I see her. I once bought her lunch inside the McD's in Carytown. I think she has some pretty severe mental health issues, and so I'm not looking to do anything with her. I just hope she's able to get some help because she seems pretty lost.

BlkPaper
05-30-24, 22:55
I've seen this seemingly homeless girl all around central Richmond: always in heavy coat with the hood up and sometimes on (or pushing) a bike. I used to regularly see her sitting on the curb behind Hardee's at Broad & Boulevard but not since they closed. It's been asked multiple times but has anyone ever made progress w her? She's surprisingly attractive up close.I see her everywhere as well. I know she definitely not in the business. But I would like to know her back story. Like you guys stated, she is a very pretty girl.

LowerBackPain
05-31-24, 20:16
Her name is Robin and I first met her circa 2008 when she used to bike to the main Richmond Public Library. You should've seen her then, very attractive and her clothes looked as if she was playing hookie from a private all girls school. If you'd seen her then you would know she was from a middle-class family and likely grew up in a house in the suburbs. I'm sure some loved-one is wondering where she is and looking for her. Or, they may know exactly where she is, and like myself, show up to give her gifts when they can, but as an adult then can't force her back into their arms. Ten years ago she started sleeping on the sidewalk beside a building near the corner of Mulberry and Kensington. About 5 years ago she was sleeping with the crowds in front of the Arthur Ashe Center before they put an end to that. It was about this time she somehow no longer had her bike. Just last weekend I noticed her bags and what I know to be her hand-out sign against a tree near the corner of Monument and Boulevard and took the time to read as she was no where in site. The writings about skin / bone cancer (likely sympathy gags to get money), cartoon drawings, etc definitely appear to be that of a person with schizophrenia. Can anybody explain why a person would wear a heavy overcoat even on the hottest days. What could be the issue with that?

I see her everywhere as well. I know she definitely not in the business. But I would like to know her back story. Like you guys stated, she is a very pretty girl.

OhmLupis
05-31-24, 21:59
It's been a long time.

Since I've gotten burned. Have seen her a few times and always fun. Tonight asked if we could go to Wawa before the fun and I said sure. Went in got a few things. Came out. She says forgot to buy a beer. Ask me for like 30 of her $ so she can get beer and condoms. Like a chump gave her the cash and a few minutes went in to see what was taking so long and gone. Went back to my car realized she swiped my ear buds and my new lighter. Went back to her spot and nope not around and we all know no one there will talk LOL. FYI not sure if I should say she usually is at the turnpike. Her #s end in.

5422 .

So fellas fair warning she has sticky fingers and a runner it seems. So my Fri. Night is shot.

Teach me LOL.

Hate to say just cause had seen her a few times that maybe could trust LOL.

Joke is on me and I've learned a slightly embarrassing lesson. Now I have to buy new earbuds. Ugh.

Hear is her link. Beware.

And if anyone does catch up to her let know dumb move. Bad for business.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/in-call-services-great-rates-g/533330777190

FantasticFour
06-01-24, 20:54
OhmLupis,

Sorry to hear that and that you got taken like that. No reason for the shenanigans!

Blanket statement for everyone:

I saw her over 2 weeks ago at the same location and had a great experience. However, she texted me two days ago with the normal "HEY", which means it is time to see me. She was trying to get money for her room and birthday gifts for the little one. I told her my vehicle was in the body shop (true statement) and I didn't have a way to get over there and definitely wasn't sending anything electronic. After getting sassy with me she informed me that she's homeless and living with someone in a damn tent.

Bottom line. She's probably been the flavor of the month, but not sure how long she's going to last if she can't keep a damn room!

FF Out!!

It's been a long time.

Since I've gotten burned. Have seen her a few times and always fun. Tonight asked if we could go to Wawa before the fun and I said sure. Went in got a few things. Came out. She says forgot to buy a beer. Ask me for like 30 of her $ so she can get beer and condoms. Like a chump gave her the cash and a few minutes went in to see what was taking so long and gone. Went back to my car realized she swiped my ear buds and my new lighter. Went back to her spot and nope not around and we all know no one there will talk LOL. FYI not sure if I should say she usually is at the turnpike. Her #s end in.

5422 .

So fellas fair warning she has sticky fingers and a runner it seems. So my Fri. Night is shot.

Teach me LOL.

Hate to say just cause had seen her a few times that maybe could trust LOL.

Joke is on me and I've learned a slightly embarrassing lesson. Now I have to buy new earbuds. Ugh.

Hear is her link. Beware.

And if anyone does catch up to her let know dumb move. Bad for business.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/in-call-services-great-rates-g/533330777190

RomanRich
06-02-24, 10:14
OhmLupis,

Sorry to hear that and that you got taken like that. No reason for the shenanigans!

Blanket statement for everyone:

I saw her over 2 weeks ago at the same location and had a great experience. However, she texted me two days ago with the normal "HEY", which means it is time to see me. She was trying to get money for her room and birthday gifts for the little one. I told her my vehicle was in the body shop (true statement) and I didn't have a way to get over there and definitely wasn't sending anything electronic. After getting sassy with me she informed me that she's homeless and living with someone in a damn tent.

Bottom line. She's probably been the flavor of the month, but not sure how long she's going to last if she can't keep a damn room!

FF Out!!I got the text about money for her daughter too but didn't respond and she didn't persist. I had a feeling it was only a matter of time before she slid into this territory. She wasn't super popular and although made up for it in service wasn't the most attractive option. She had to charge low rates to attract dates which meant a high volume and with her daughter almost always there, it was not easy. My last visit was a good one but when I was leaving, I got their weird vibe that she was done with this line of work and was going to explore other means. Also strange that she insisted on Greek and really didn't want vaginal. I left wondering if there was something wrong with the plumbing and was nice enough to prevent spread but still need to make money (yes I was covered anyway).

Either way, thanks for the heads up. I learned this same lesson with Kryss a long time ago and it was a lot more than some gas station food and beer. No matter how well I think I know them, you're not getting money of any kind in advance. You want beer, food, cigs, whatever.? I'll buy it and depending on your service decide if it's a "tip" or I'm deducting it from your donation. I'll be avoiding her for a while.

Stay safe.

RR.

BigCuz
06-03-24, 19:36
She is looking for some company tonight. Hit her up fells, has her own place not far off laburnum on the north side.

CAHiker
06-10-24, 16:17
I had met her in public a few years ago and was attracted to her so I jumped on the chance when I saw her STG ad. Easy comm. And was in a nice&safe short term rental in the fan a few weeks ago. Her attractive personality came thru with her service. She really got into it, very GFE with a great tall slightly curvy body as well. I left after a mutual sweaty workout and got my $2. 0 hhr worth and she's not a clock watcher. She's new to the biz, but her skills are totally pro. She also works with Jessica (35 year old Blonde) some.

Tidad
06-11-24, 23:26
I won't respond to a private message w a read receipt attached.

Virginia Guy
06-15-24, 14:23
Lost contact with her. Last time saw her she was living off Forest Hill. Anyone have new contact info?

DirtyDaddyRva
06-17-24, 10:35
I am retiring and wanted to delete my account. How does one go about that?

Jcn1965
06-17-24, 16:32
I am retiring and wanted to delete my account. How does one go about that?I would send admin a message.

ILikeHotWomen
06-18-24, 13:44
I am retiring and wanted to delete my account. How does one go about that?From what I recall, or at least they didn't used to.

BuckHead44
06-18-24, 14:49
I am retiring and wanted to delete my account. How does one go about that?Per the FAQ section you have to use the "Contact Us" and request to be deleted. BH44.

RomanRich
06-21-24, 07:31
I have watched this happen in a few other cities I've lived in and was really hoping this was just a blip on the radar for Richmond but for me, it's official, the Richmond scene is past the tipping point. When I first came here, there were options in all corners. Good UTRs, multiple SW spots, decent escort options, multiple AMPs, and even an active sugar bowl. Unfortunately most of those have dried up. I have way more failures than successes and the time investment isn't offset by the enjoyment anymore. I was hoping Richmond would recover but as I think about the other areas I watched dry up, I think we have moved too far into the dark ages. Sad day and little Roman will be very sad but the wallet should get a little fuller.

Stay safe.

RR.

Summerinthecity
06-21-24, 08:55
I had met her in public a few years ago and was attracted to her so I jumped on the chance when I saw her STG ad. Easy comm. And was in a nice&safe short term rental in the fan a few weeks ago. Her attractive personality came thru with her service. She really got into it, very GFE with a great tall slightly curvy body as well. I left after a mutual sweaty workout and got my $2. 0 hhr worth and she's not a clock watcher. She's new to the biz, but her skills are totally pro. She also works with Jessica (35 year old Blonde) some.Is there a link? Whats her contact?

Dt Acct
06-21-24, 09:05
Is there a link? Whats her contact?https://tryst.link/escort/411brigetsailor

ChristNotama
06-21-24, 20:10
I have watched this happen in a few other cities I've lived in and was really hoping this was just a blip on the radar for Richmond but for me, it's official, the Richmond scene is past the tipping point. When I first came here, there were options in all corners. Good UTRs, multiple SW spots, decent escort options, multiple AMPs, and even an active sugar bowl. Unfortunately most of those have dried up. I have way more failures than successes and the time investment isn't offset by the enjoyment anymore. I was hoping Richmond would recover but as I think about the other areas I watched dry up, I think we have moved too far into the dark ages. Sad day and little Roman will be very sad but the wallet should get a little fuller.

Stay safe.

RR.The best era was during the Backpage days, after FIB closed it down, it at started to go downhill. AMPs were still good, heck even mountain was good. But after the BeerVirus hit the streets prices went up everywhere and quality went down the sh1 tter. That's why (yep I'mma play that record again) I've been travelling abroad. I thought GFE was going to save the scene, but I have lost interest. Haven't been partaking in the hobby in any way shape or form since my last review at 3rd.

BigCuz
06-22-24, 10:08
I was paying a friend a visit in Chester and noticed our favorite hooters hotel is back open. Any action going on over there yet?

Keith2012
06-22-24, 16:24
I was paying a friend a visit in Chester and noticed our favorite hooters hotel is back open. Any action going on over there yet?I noticed that too going to the restaurant & I don't think any action is going on over there yet.

Jcn1965
06-22-24, 17:52

Stay safe.

RR.I believe that social media and OF has killed the scene. It use to be a chore looking through ads trying to spot the fakes not it's the opposite I spend countless hours trying to spot the real ones. Too many wild goose chases only for them to ask for gift card or deposit. I've got 2 or 3 left on my roster down from 10-12 at one point. Once they gone I think I'm done. Rather beat my own then deal with all the BS. Be safe.

FantasticFour
06-27-24, 10:29
I reached out to a new potential provider yesterday, and she apparently looked up my burner / Google voice number. She informed me that I had 10 bad reviews from providers and she couldn't risk seeing me!! WTF. Anywho, I truth be Told I've cussed out some flaky escorts in the past who simply wanted deposits and displayed bad attitudes over text and phone, just too old to put up with that shit.

Fellas are you aware of this website or app these chicks use to shame clients?

LicknItGood200
06-27-24, 18:15
I reached out to a new potential provider yesterday, and she apparently looked up my burner / Google voice number. She informed me that I had 10 bad reviews from providers and she couldn't risk seeing me!! WTF. Anywho, I truth be Told I've cussed out some flaky escorts in the past who simply wanted deposits and displayed bad attitudes over text and phone, just too old to put up with that shit.

Fellas are you aware of this website or app these chicks use to shame clients?They have a site but it was originally used for bad clients or ripoff etc. I was reported for beng cheap because I lowbcalled some heifer. LOL. The lady saw the report and ghosted me so I just texted her and told her that if it was a no from her I didn't have a problem. She told me yes but I better not rip her off. LOL. I told her that I changed my mind. There are too many options!

Tidad
06-27-24, 19:07
Henrico is putting a real cramp in my ability to get a last second BJ. CountryQueen is on vacay again.

GlockEm17
06-27-24, 19:13
Looks like 7 people were popped for human trafficking today or yesterday, caught a quick glimpse of the story. They showed the front of XF, the one on the corner of Courthouse rd and Midlothian and Sunlight Spa and a couple more. Had the SO close with me in the kitchen so I didn't want to draw to much attention rubber necking the story. Looks like options may be thinning!

NeedPleasing
06-27-24, 19:39
Looks like 7 people were popped for human trafficking today or yesterday, caught a quick glimpse of the story. They showed the front of XF, the one on the corner of Courthouse rd and Midlothian and Sunlight Spa and a couple more. Had the SO close with me in the kitchen so I didn't want to draw to much attention rubber necking the story. Looks like options may be thinning!https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/chesterfield-county/seven-employees-of-chesterfield-massage-businesses-charged-after-undercover-police-operations/

Neilll
06-28-24, 11:52
Looks like 7 people were popped for human trafficking today or yesterday, caught a quick glimpse of the story. They showed the front of XF, the one on the corner of Courthouse rd and Midlothian and Sunlight Spa and a couple more. Had the SO close with me in the kitchen so I didn't want to draw to much attention rubber necking the story. Looks like options may be thinning!Human trafficking should be illegal. But the people arrested were not arrested for trafficking. The were arrested for prostitution, running a bawdy house, and not having a massage license or permit. The "human trafficking task force" apparently was looking for trafficking, but did not find it.

UsaWaw
06-28-24, 13:27
Fellas are you aware of this website or app these chicks use to shame clients?It used to be called Mr Number but now it's part of Hiya, an app that claims to filter out spam. So they leave "spam" reports on there with details about how they think they were wronged. I paid for it to find out WTF was going on and found I had 2 bad reports, one from years ago where I actually sent a cancellation fee like a dumbass and she still reported me, and one from a 757 lady that I actually did end up meeting but she thought I was sketchy for using google voice. Anyway, if you PM me you're GV number I'd be happy to let you know what's on there.

Souside Recon
06-28-24, 23:09
Looks like 7 people were popped for human trafficking today or yesterday, caught a quick glimpse of the story. They showed the front of XF, the one on the corner of Courthouse rd and Midlothian and Sunlight Spa and a couple more. Had the SO close with me in the kitchen so I didn't want to draw to much attention rubber necking the story. Looks like options may be thinning!This is actually old news. Just a new story about it. Idk why they still bringing it up. If you really want a good laugh. Just go to CPD Facebook page. Find the story. Then read the over 1 k comments from chesterfield residents. The public made it pretty clear. They could care less about some guy getting a handshake at a massage parlor. They feel their tax dollars would be better spent catching real criminals. They see through the cover story of human trafficking. Apparently the media & government don't give a crap what the taxpayers think & push the agenda anyway.

LiamMacLeod
06-29-24, 17:05
Fellas are you aware of this website or app these chicks use to shame clients?I'm personal friends with a retired high end provider that some of you may know from the pre-covid era. She told me about this app the last time we hung out. It's called "ClientEye". The general idea is that the girls make a report with the email, phone number, or name of the client. If a guy is disrespectful, no-call-no-show, too rough during the dream, etc. They can make a report. It's little more than a thumbs up or thumbs down. If you're like me and use a fake name and burner number, then you don't have anything to worry about. In my opinion, we can change identities easier than the girls can.

Foss911
07-07-24, 09:29
I am in Europe for a little are&are and to escape the Richmond summer heat. Currently I'm in Norway where the average daytime temp is in the mid to upper 50's.

There are a lot of Thai ladies here and Thai massage parlors; I have not run it to any Chinese ladies this past week. They are all one-stop shopping. Everything is included in the price including the tip. It is expensive, but everything is expensive in this country. It is $189 USD for an hour with a lovely 30 year old that loves her work and that goes to town like the "Eveready Bunny"! No drugs, no alcoholics and non-smokers. What is not to love!

Fly back to RIC tomorrow and return to the mediocrity of the Richmond AMP scene. Caio.

VaInSight
07-08-24, 01:18
I'm personal friends with a retired high end provider that some of you may know from the pre-covid era. She told me about this app the last time we hung out. It's called "ClientEye". The general idea is that the girls make a report with the email, phone number, or name of the client. If a guy is disrespectful, no-call-no-show, too rough during the dream, etc. They can make a report. It's little more than a thumbs up or thumbs down. If you're like me and use a fake name and burner number, then you don't have anything to worry about. In my opinion, we can change identities easier than the girls can.I'm personal friends with retired high end providers, low-end providers, pre-covid, post covid, addict providers, you get the picture. These type of escort info sites been around for a while. First it was from escorst sharing info on escort only sites. Then stuff like verifyhim came around and mrnumber later on.

They used to have value. Then shitty bitches who wanted to destroy (or as many of my personal provider friends commented they wanted to bring a john down a peg) would post outright lies. One posted a guy raped her. When she got challenged it turns out the guy wouldn't accept her rate and cancelled. She claimed it felt like being raped the way the guy treated her.

These days mostly useless since like you say burner numbers are so easy to get.

LicknItGood200
07-12-24, 18:29
I am in Europe for a little are&are and to escape the Richmond summer heat. Currently I'm in Norway where the average daytime temp is in the mid to upper 50's.

There are a lot of Thai ladies here and Thai massage parlors; I have not run it to any Chinese ladies this past week. They are all one-stop shopping. Everything is included in the price including the tip. It is expensive, but everything is expensive in this country. It is $189 USD for an hour with a lovely 30 year old that loves her work and that goes to town like the "Eveready Bunny"! No drugs, no alcoholics and non-smokers. What is not to love!

Fly back to RIC tomorrow and return to the mediocrity of the Richmond AMP scene. Caio.Was recently in Madrid had a nice lineup at a great facility for an hour. Chose a nice Columbian great Dd size with round ass. Came into the room and made the huge bed with fresh sheets while the batender brought me a coke. She made the bed and poured my coke then asked for a drink. They must not get many cokes she kept drinking. LOL. We took a shower and went BBBJ then she rode while I nursed. Finished doggy watching that as bounce. $2 damage. Awesome experience!! Same here would be $5 hr.

Hello2
07-16-24, 10:31
Has anyone seen this one? She looks really good but she's out of her mind with those prices!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-for-meets-come-see-m/564907803637

Jcn1965
07-16-24, 15:39
Has anyone seen this one? She looks really good but she's out of her mind with those prices!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-for-meets-come-see-m/564907803637The whole ad gives me sketchy vibes. Anybody who is that explicit in a posted ad just gives me either the setup vibe or fake vibe. Be careful head on swivel and as you already know absolutely no upfront $. Good bad or indifferent would love to know if you do take the plunge.

Shoxxxnuff
07-17-24, 01:18
The whole ad gives me sketchy vibes. Anybody who is that explicit in a posted ad just gives me either the setup vibe or fake vibe. Be careful head on swivel and as you already know absolutely no upfront $. Good bad or indifferent would love to know if you do take the plunge.She is real. Just toftt. Everything in the as is accurate and she is the girl in the pics. She is chill. No sign of monkey. I was a little hesitant about location when I pulled up but I went ahead with it. She does a nice job with BJ. Didn't sample FS. I will repeat she is close to my spot and I need a new regular.

WhatsBreakfast
07-17-24, 01:26
She is real. Just toftt. Everything in the as is accurate and she is the girl in the pics. She is chill. No sign of monkey. I was a little hesitant about location when I pulled up but I went ahead with it. She does a nice job with BJ. Didn't sample FS. I will repeat she is close to my spot and I need a new regular.$3. 5 for a qv FS is insane. No need to tofft, is hard pass LOL. It's not like she has a magic BJ that no one else does. You can get a Columbian girl off Eros for prob $$$ for an hr.

Shoxxxnuff
07-17-24, 19:19
$3. 5 for a qv FS is insane. No need to tofft, is hard pass LOL. It's not like she has a magic BJ that no one else does. You can get a Columbian girl off Eros for prob $$$ for an hr.I like what I like. I definitely didn't drop 350 on her and she wasn't a clock watcher with me but she is more my type than the Colombian chicks on Eros. I had fun so I will probably see her again.

Dls9090
07-18-24, 12:57
Can someone tell me if there's a privacy setting I missed. Bc these girls are popping up on my FB all the time now. Not that I have a so to worry about. I'm actually more concerned that I'm popping on theirs and I'd just assume them not have a picture of me with my mom and daughter.

MongerMan804
07-18-24, 14:00
Can someone tell me if there's a privacy setting I missed. Bc these girls are popping up on my FB all the time now. Not that I have a so to worry about. I'm actually more concerned that I'm popping on theirs and I'd just assume them not have a picture of me with my mom and daughter.Don't share your contacts and location with facebook.

Dls9090
07-19-24, 19:09
Don't share your contacts and location with facebook.Thanks new phone, default settings.

Slayer69
07-27-24, 05:20
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/serious-inquiries-only-outcall/240983637588

Souside Recon
07-27-24, 17:13
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/serious-inquiries-only-outcall/240983637588Photos look legit but that age has me?? Suspect will hear in convo she will say she is younger. Smells a little stingy. That being said I have several burners & will throw a few texts see what happens.

TheHobbyLobby
07-28-24, 08:30
OK, so now SA asks you to sign in using your gmail account. When I do I use my hobby gmail account. However, sometimes I'll allow access to gmail for other non hobby accounts and sometimes it will ask me which account I would like to link it to and I see both my personal gmail account and my hobby account. I even saw a gmail account I didn't know I had.

So since some applicatins present both my personal gmail account and my hobby account does that mean someone could trace my hobby account back to me?

Thanks in advance brothers.

Rentahoo
07-28-24, 10:59
Outcall makes that unlikely. Still possible but unlikely.

Photos look legit but that age has me?? Suspect will hear in convo she will say she is younger. Smells a little stingy. That being said I have several burners & will throw a few texts see what happens.

SrUnderbridge
07-31-24, 02:06
OK, so now SA asks you to sign in using your gmail account. When I do I use my hobby gmail account. However, sometimes I'll allow access to gmail for other non hobby accounts and sometimes it will ask me which account I would like to link it to and I see both my personal gmail account and my hobby account. I even saw a gmail account I didn't know I had.

So since some applicatins present both my personal gmail account and my hobby account does that mean someone could trace my hobby account back to me?

Thanks in advance brothers.I still log in with the same old anonymous email I've used for years. The browser pops up with a "Do you want to log in with Gmail?" box, but I just click the x and close it, then go to log in using email. It will then ask about sending a code to a phone number, but there's still a "Use password" option.

Personally I'd never use Gmail for logging in to any hobby or adult site. Google has strayed way too far from the original "Don't be evil" motto. Even the incognito browser in Chrome takes info about you and your searches.

BareBackJack
08-04-24, 18:35
And I'm guessing at least some of those girls are full too.

Met a blk girl a few week back on a web site called tag, said her and a friend were having a BJ contest, I deceided to take her up on her offer, she informed me there was
a fee involved, which I agreed to. After I set things up she infomed me that her friend was out of town but I could still meet with her, which I did. Anyway ended up hooking up went to a motel stayed for a few hours and had a good time, this week end me and a friend tried to set up a little orgy where we would bang both of them and swap them around, couldn't get the details to work out, so that little party didn't' go down, tonight I got a phone call from the other girl who was pose to take part, she turned out to be a wht girl she was 19, not the cuties thing you ever saw, but she would do the job, and everything was on the menu, I took her up on her offer of two back to back bjcims, this set me back a Jackson, she then told me not to be bother with the blk girl any more, and she would set me up with her and a friend this week end, and I could switch anytime I wanted, because she is mad at the blk girl the one I knew 1st. She told me she would have her give me a bjcims, I'm going to take her up on both offers. The white girl said she only like blk guys, sorry fellows came from her mouth, not mine, anyway both these girls are 19 and the blk girl is tight as hell, will do her again.

BareBackJack
08-04-24, 18:38
Anyone have any friends that would like to share their gifts with a group? Maybe more than one lady? I'm looking for about 2 weeks out. TIA.

Woody.

Tidad
08-05-24, 07:12
I don't believe in pennies from heaven but maybe? A girl I saw regularly up until about 2 years ago hit me up out of the blue with a "friend looking to make friends" and sent pics. Does anyone know this girl from around Willis rd? Her name is Amanda but I don't have her # or social media yet. I don't trust the source (although we never had any issues beyond normal drug addicted hooker stuff). Feel free to answer here or pm.

Manifested
08-05-24, 10:58
I don't believe in pennies from heaven but maybe? A girl I saw regularly up until about 2 years ago hit me up out of the blue with a "friend looking to make friends" and sent pics. Does anyone know this girl from around Willis rd? Her name is Amanda but I don't have her # or social media yet. I don't trust the source (although we never had any issues beyond normal drug addicted hooker stuff). Feel free to answer here or pm.All I'm saying is, that's like 4 different girls pictures. Different hair colors and body shapes. I'd ask for more specific pictures and poses to be safe. If all comes back good. TOFT and share the info please. Pics aren't bad.

BlueSkies80
08-05-24, 14:41
Had a recent date with Ms. Sailor. She is super friendly, chatty, and gives you friend-with-benefits and girl-next-door vibes. She looks exactly like her pics, probably late 30's. She is located south of the James in a decent hotel. No smoke smell. Date was uneventful. Small talk, vanilla sex, small talk, see ya. DFK, CG, mish, some dirty talk and she takes good direction. Damage was $$ for HH. Looks wise she is pretty much what her pics show, not amazing but great tits and no monkey. She has a bit of a belly now but so do I. She requires a selfie for verification. The best way to describe her is plain but familiar. I will repeat if there isn't anyone better available when I get the itch.

https://tryst.link/escort/411brigetsailor

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/other/dont-let-this-one-get-away-/180532870163

CupidLover
08-05-24, 15:10
Anyone have any friends that would like to share their gifts with a group? Maybe more than one lady? I'm looking for about 2 weeks out. TIA..Faye Taylor on Tryst and she has other providers she works with if you wanted two.

CupidLover
08-06-24, 16:55
Anyone have any friends that would like to share their gifts with a group? Maybe more than one lady? I'm looking for about 2 weeks out. TIA.

Woody.Faye Taylor on Tryst and she has other providers she works with if you wanted two.

EFuentes
08-11-24, 14:01
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/serious-inquiries-only-outcall/240983637588She wants to meet, but I am leery.

Souside Recon
08-11-24, 18:28
She wants to meet, but I am leery.Saw her as back on 7/27 scroll down read post. The pics seem real in a hotel but the age had me. I tried texting back 7/27 from 2 different numbers with no reply. So I never made a follow up post. If you get the chance to toft I would love to know. Just how I like them.

Ogio35
08-14-24, 22:14
Saw her as back on 7/27 scroll down read post. The pics seem real in a hotel but the age had me. I tried texting back 7/27 from 2 different numbers with no reply. So I never made a follow up post. If you get the chance to toft I would love to know. Just how I like them.Has anyone reviewed her yet? Her pics are amazing.

Virginia Guy
08-16-24, 18:25
Nikki is needing help tonight guys. She needs some dates. Give her a call.

Sexingit
08-16-24, 21:38
Nikki is needing help tonight guys. She needs some dates. Give her a call.Can I please have her info? What's the damage normally?

Tidad
08-17-24, 02:04
Nikki is needing help tonight guys. She needs some dates. Give her a call.Where has she landed? I heard that house didn't work out.

CAHiker
09-01-24, 20:39
Every time for at least the last 6-12 months I search Forum for Richmond photos going back years ago after the 1st page and you select page 2 or any page past 1 it goes back to the most recent 7 days. I can't find any FAQ help on this so holla if you are having the same problem and if you know why? Thanks. CAhiker.

OhmLupis
09-04-24, 20:58
Recently went to see.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ready-to-play-plenty-of-fun-to/915997191422

She was a. Sweetheart easy to talk to and clean! No signs of the monkey or cigarette smoke in her room. She is upfront about what she will or will not do. Her ad says it all LOL. Her prices in my opinion are reasonable and everything covered.

She looks like her pics.

Head game was amazing damn near made me pop. Tried a few positions and ended in mish. Her grip was outstanding. No rush and was plenty of fun. Her location was safe and easy to park.

Happy hunting.

RomanRich
09-09-24, 14:50
I wish I could get free tonight but that's not possible. Anyone planning to take a chance on this? Please share how it went if you do.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-married--looking-4-a-guyguys-/151997219302

Stay safe.

RR.

WhatsBreakfast
09-09-24, 15:56
I wish I could get free tonight but that's not possible. Anyone planning to take a chance on this? Please share how it went if you do.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-married--looking-4-a-guyguys-/151997219302.Reads like an invitation to get robbed if you ask me.

Tidad
09-10-24, 16:12
Suzy was my rimming and cock sucking mid-week regular for YEARS and even after the drugs stole her looks the skills and open menu remained worth the drive. Unfortunately she has been more and more difficult to catch up w and a hard dick just won't wait. I think Maddy is going to be my new weekly pressure release w country girl Melissa on the weekends. Between them and my utr in her last semester of college, I'm set. Pics of Suzy-out and the Maddy upgrade.

Vishud
09-10-24, 16:37
Hello Blessed Fellow.

You must be well skilled to lure the beauties. And blessed, but Please don't tease us like this, until you share either of them with us.

UTR is a long time unfulfilled dream for me.

50% of the time, I have been cheated by new ads wherever I take the risks.

The rest of the time, I have to go to EROS, but their prices are getting higher each time.

Anyways, stay blessed, man, and share contact information if you are allowed to, especially for the young one.

Suzy was my rimming and cock sucking mid-week regular for YEARS and even after the drugs stole her looks the skills and open menu remained worth the drive. Unfortunately she has been more and more difficult to catch up w and a hard dick just won't wait. I think Maddy is going to be my new weekly pressure release w country girl Melissa on the weekends. Between them and my utr in her last semester of college, I'm set. Pics of Suzy-out and the Maddy upgrade.

Mankind99
09-11-24, 00:38
Suzy was my rimming and cock sucking mid-week regular for YEARS and even after the drugs stole her looks the skills and open menu remained worth the drive. Unfortunately she has been more and more difficult to catch up w and a hard dick just won't wait. I think Maddy is going to be my new weekly pressure release w country girl Melissa on the weekends. Between them and my utr in her last semester of college, I'm set. Pics of Suzy-out and the Maddy upgrade.Neither of those look like the suzee I know from CH but I'd like contact for girl on right.

SecretShopper
09-11-24, 13:04
Has anyone else gotten texts from purported pimps (mine was named "Alexander Mendoza") accusing the recipient of wasting his escorts' time by not hiring them, and then threatening to send a "hit man" to kill the recipient's family? Happened to me twice recently after I reached out to some STG gals about their availability. I responded with taunting and sarcasm and did not get a response back. Something about his parents being proud of him.

SS.

JohnTartzy
09-11-24, 14:40
Suzy was my rimming and cock sucking mid-week regular for YEARS and even after the drugs stole her looks the skills and open menu remained worth the drive. Unfortunately she has been more and more difficult to catch up w and a hard dick just won't wait. I think Maddy is going to be my new weekly pressure release w country girl Melissa on the weekends. Between them and my utr in her last semester of college, I'm set. Pics of Suzy-out and the Maddy upgrade.Sent you a message.

Vishud
09-11-24, 16:48
I did a couple of times; I just changed the number.

Stay Safe.

Has anyone else gotten texts from purported pimps (mine was named "Alexander Mendoza") accusing the recipient of wasting his escorts' time by not hiring them, and then threatening to send a "hit man" to kill the recipient's family? Happened to me twice recently after I reached out to some STG gals about their availability. I responded with taunting and sarcasm and did not get a response back. Something about his parents being proud of him.

SS.

WhatsBreakfast
09-11-24, 23:25

SS.My advice would be to stay 100 miles away from anyone who could be an illegal from the past 4 or 5 years. Some of these ladies will be employed by gangs or cartels an in this hobby your legal protections are limited.

Just look at Aurora Colorado. Keep your eyes peeled.

MayMan
09-13-24, 09:43

SS.It's a scam! Just ignore it.