PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Swearengen
10-25-13, 12:32
Was that before or after the post about "Living Clean?

For her, NA means remaining an addict and trying to remain anonymous.Is everybody getting the same text message from Vikki saying to come see her asap as she is packing up all her belongings and getting ready to go live under a bridge somewhere?

Tidad
10-25-13, 14:06
Is everybody getting the same text message from Vikki saying to come see her asap as she is packing up all her belongings and getting ready to go live under a bridge somewhere?I did, and got BBBJ+cfs+cim at a bargain basement price...her slide is accelerating...I plan to tear it up every chance I get in the next few weeks...

Salvaone
10-25-13, 15:19
Is everybody getting the same text message from Vikki saying to come see her asap as she is packing up all her belongings and getting ready to go live under a bridge somewhere?I got the same message. I asked her does she have her friends from Facebook or family to help her out and her reply was: dude I am going to erase your number and you do the same. So I hit delete.

AOneFred7734
10-25-13, 16:18
Is everybody getting the same text message from Vikki saying to come see her asap as she is packing up all her belongings and getting ready to go live under a bridge somewhere?I got it. Went there but didn't go in. Not into the push them in and push them out. She could be so much better.

AOneFred7734
10-25-13, 17:00
I got it. Went there but didn't go in. Not into the push them in and push them out. She could be so much better.Should be getting close to that time ... So I think she is pulling in as much as she can.

Ntcuonghm1
10-25-13, 20:37
I got Vikki's number from a friend here. Met her the first time, it was OK. The second time, I asked for a COF, and she started to upsell it. I stood firm because I knew she needed money badly. Did a BBBJ, a quickie, and COF for .60. She asked me to be quick because she had to go to babysit a kid soon. LOL. When I got out of the room, two guys were waiting to drive her somewhere. Met her twice and did a COF, that's enough for me. Would not want to run into her anymore.

RichmondDude
10-25-13, 21:48
I saw this coming a month or 2 ago. When she talking that shit about she worth every bit she was charging, that she would be the best I ever had. That's when I fell out my lazy boy. I told her she just another over priced hoe, that the end is near for her, just came alot faster than I thought! Igot a couple girls 80 each will make her look like a chamberlyne SW. I find it hilarious.

Hsrams
10-26-13, 03:03
I got Vikki's number from a friend here. Met her the first time, it was OK. The second time, I asked for a COF, and she started to upsell it. I stood firm because I knew she needed money badly. Did a BBBJ, a quickie, and COF for .60. She asked me to be quick because she had to go to babysit a kid soon. LOL. When I got out of the room, two guys were waiting to drive her somewhere. Met her twice and did a COF, that's enough for me. Would not want to run into her anymore.Once was enough for me. And she has been blowing up my phone ever since.

I also got the "bridge" message yesterday. Judging from the number of mongers still reporting seeing her on this board, she must be burning through the cash. The notel she was staying at sure wasn't costing her that much.

I know her price has come down, but not sure I'd even pay street prices for her anymore. She does have a lot of potential though, so YMMV truly applies. Maybe her recently added level of desperation will be a motivator.

Be careful out there though. That room has to be like a revolving door these days.

HS.

Member #5055
10-26-13, 15:20
Fred. Clear some mail out!

Should be getting close to that time ... So I think she is pulling in as much as she can.

Ntcuonghm1
10-27-13, 21:03
Got the number from a friend here. After a lot of texting back and forth, I was able to set up a meeting with her. She said we could not meet incall as she lived with a roomie. She suggested a car date, I was hesitant with it, but then decided to meet her in person first and would figure out what to do next. I came to the location, texted her, and she showed up. She looked OK, a nice girl. But guess what? She hid a kitten under her coat. WTH. She said she just could not leave it home. I was so uncomfortable with the situation, so I excused and left.

Flirting Guy
10-28-13, 10:29
Got the number from a friend here. After a lot of texting back and forth, I was able to set up a meeting with her. She said we could not meet incall as she lived with a roomie. She suggested a car date, I was hesitant with it, but then decided to meet her in person first and would figure out what to do next. I came to the location, texted her, and she showed up. She looked OK, a nice girl. But guess what? She hid a kitten under her coat. WTH. She said she just could not leave it home. I was so uncomfortable with the situation, so I excused and left.Sounds like a car date with two pussies made you uncomfortable...LOL!

RiverCity2011
10-28-13, 16:08
I saw this coming a month or 2 ago. When she talking that shit about she worth every bit she was charging, that she would be the best I ever had. That's when I fell out my lazy boy. I told her she just another over priced hoe, that the end is near for her, just came alot faster than I thought! Igot a couple girls 80 each will make her look like a chamberlyne SW. I find it hilarious.Vikki is posting on CL a TON today! 4 posts at a time.

Her first email gives you her name to search for on FB for pics. Wow.

Ntcuonghm1
10-28-13, 18:08
Yeah. Too much to handle for me. LOL.

Sounds like a car date with two pussies made you uncomfortable...LOL!

AOneFred7734
10-28-13, 18:13
Vikki is posting on CL a TON today! 4 posts at a time.

Her first email gives you her name to search for on FB for pics. Wow.The only one that looked like her that I saw was 25 yo blonde.

Colgado
10-29-13, 08:46
The only one that looked like her that I saw was 25 yo blonde.Has anyone on here had a chance to hit her brown eye? I think I will negotiate that for a follow up and report back. LOL!

JimmyJams
10-29-13, 15:47
Has anyone on here had a chance to hit her brown eye? I think I will negotiate that for a follow up and report back. LOL!Trips to Greece can definitely be negotiated. Not her favorite travel location but can be incentivized to go there. YMMV

AOneFred7734
10-29-13, 16:39
Has anyone on here had a chance to hit her brown eye? I think I will negotiate that for a follow up and report back. LOL!I have been trying for that.. Got one finger in two inches.. Not up her alley LOL.

Its That Guy
10-29-13, 17:15
Can somebody pm me her number? I kinda want to see her now that she's negotiating.

GlenAllenGuy
10-30-13, 09:59
I have been trying for that.. Got one finger in two inches.. Not up her alley LOL.I have mentioned it a couple times, but she was not going to do it. Her ass looks amazing, and I want to hit it badly. If anyone is successful let us know.

Bocondo
10-30-13, 13:45
I have mentioned it a couple times, but she was not going to do it. Her ass looks amazing, and I want to hit it badly. If anyone is successful let us know.I didn't see her after my first time with her which was no so great, but if she started traveling Greece I would definitely pay a visit. Please keep informed.

Mrjlg10
10-30-13, 15:58
I didn't see her after my first time with her which was no so great, but if she started traveling Greece I would definitely pay a visit. Please keep informed.When she first came on the scene she told me she'd take that trip for $$ visit. Now she'll probably go for less.

AOneFred7734
10-30-13, 19:08
When she first came on the scene she told me she'd take that trip for $$ visit. Now she'll probably go for less.Vikki's ass is open!

Jdboy
10-30-13, 21:35
I mean, other than splitting her back wide open, LOL. What did it run you?

Vikki's ass is open!

AOneFred7734
10-30-13, 22:59
I mean, other than splitting her back wide open, LOL. What did it run you?In my dream I had 125, burning a hole in my pocket. Was texting back and forth then she said come on. She ask what my eta was. I said 10 min. Show up to the door could hear her letting some one out the back door. Started with some BBBJ then on to the main event. Was lubing up for that tight hole. She said oh your using a condom. Yes I said. Man it was so tight it tore the first condom. Put on # 2 got back in and went to town. After about 15 min I told her I never cum doing anal you should have seen her eyes LOL you see I had her on her back so I could watch her face. She was talking fuck me pound that ass thinking I would cum faster but like I said I NEVER CUM doing anal. Pounder her half way across the bed. Her head was hanging off the bed. So we finnish up with BBBJCIM.

Colgado
10-31-13, 08:04
In my dream I had 125, burning a hole in my pocket. Was texting back and forth then she said come on. She ask what my eta was. I said 10 min. Show up to the door could hear her letting some one out the back door. Started with some BBBJ then on to the main event. Was lubing up for that tight hole. She said oh your using a condom. Yes I said. Man it was so tight it tore the first condom. Put on # 2 got back in and went to town. After about 15 min I told her I never cum doing anal you should have seen her eyes LOL you see I had her on her back so I could watch her face. She was talking fuck me pound that ass thinking I would cum faster but like I said I NEVER CUM doing anal. Pounder her half way across the bed. Her head was hanging off the bed. So we finnish up with BBBJCIM.Nice! So you beat me to her cherry. I worked her over on the phone a couple of days ago. She was wanting $.5 and I kept telling her .8 which pissed her off. So you can thank me for low balling her. She did say she was very tight down there so I guess that was true.

AOneFred7734
10-31-13, 11:43
Nice! So you beat me to her cherry. I worked her over on the phone a couple of days ago. She was wanting $.5 and I kept telling her .8 which pissed her off. So you can thank me for low balling her. She did say she was very tight down there so I guess that was true.I was holding at 100. She said 150. So I came back with the 125. But I knew I would get my time because with anal I can go and go and go LOL. She knows we talk and said it was ok to post. I told her to look out.

Jdsrva
10-31-13, 14:12
I was holding at 100. She said 150. So I came back with the 125. But I knew I would get my time because with anal I can go and go and go LOL. She knows we talk and said it was ok to post. I told her to look out.I think I know the answer being the new guy and all, but anyone willing to pm a newbie (to the hobby and posting) Vikki's number?

Tdog69
10-31-13, 14:35
The only one that looked like her that I saw was 25 yo blonde.Pm me and I probably don't have any #'s to share that most of the SM don't already have.

AOneFred7734
10-31-13, 20:59
Pm me and I probably don't have any #'s to share that most of the SM don't already have.A link to what?

Mautanka
11-01-13, 13:40
First off.. I created new user because I didn't want give away my identity.

So I have seen Vicki 2-3 times before and those dream were not trouble free but this one was a complete nightmare. She text me in afternoon that she needed money desperately because she was being thrown out of her room from Clarion. I thought why not have a dream and also help her out. She met me outside of a wore down hotel on the road with all her belongings in a box. She asked for $70 for room and promised full service afterwards. I gave her the money so she can get the room, once in the room she started to freak out and said she need her "painkiller"... And she opened her bag and took out a white pill which she put on a aluminium foil and smoked, my guess meth.

After "painkiller" she refused for sex and text someone else the room number, that guy showed up in few min. May be fellow monger or someone else (he was the reason for new I'd). She asked me to come back later, but the way it was going I knew her intentions, but I had no other options. I called her later, no answer and on text she was very nasty and asked me to delete her number.

After spending $70 and 2 hours in my work time, here I am, little wiser. Be careful guys.

AOneFred7734
11-01-13, 18:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bocondo
11-01-13, 19:29

So I have seen Vicki 2-3 times before and those dream were not trouble free but this one was a complete nightmare. She text me in afternoon that she needed money desperately because she was being thrown out of her room from Clarion. I thought why not have a dream and also help her out. She met me outside of a wore down hotel on the road with all her belongings in a box. She asked for $70 for room and promised full service afterwards. I gave her the money so she can get the room, once in the room she started to freak out and said she need her "painkiller"... And she opened her bag and took out a white pill which she put on a aluminium foil and smoked, my guess meth.

After "painkiller" she refused for sex and text someone else the room number, that guy showed up in few min. May be fellow monger or someone else (he was the reason for new I'd). She asked me to come back later, but the way it was going I knew her intentions, but I had no other options. I called her later, no answer and on text she was very nasty and asked me to delete her number.

After spending $70 and 2 hours in my work time, here I am, little wiser. Be careful guys.Wow.. That's scary stuff man... We all knew she was on something, but didn't know she can start running away with money. If you knew her hotel why didn't you just want back there?

Hunted13
11-02-13, 01:42

After spending $70 and 2 hours in my work time, here I am, little wiser. Be careful guys.I can't attest to the run off, but I was so sure I saw her standing outside of a hotel with a box full of stuff looked like she was freaking out and some guy was talking to her, must have been you.

JimmyJams
11-02-13, 04:26
I hate to hear when these girls get to point that they justify ripping one of us off and then going to be nasty about it too and say "delete my number"? OMG! I have fed her with a long handled spoon from DAY ONE! I knew she was a junkie from day one! Guys, NEVER and I mean NEVER let a girl get high before doing what you paid for. NEVER. Now with having already paid for the room you were already at a disadvantage. The play would have been, I don't have time for ANYTHING else but to get my pop that you have already been paid for so let's get to it now. Be serious and not soft about it at all! Damn sure not let her start working her phone! HELL NO! After I already paid? HELL NO!

Anyway, look fellas when one of us gets tore off by one of these little thieves, we need to CLOSE RANKS. NO One should support her in ANYWAY for at least a month! Even tell her why if she contacts and begs you. Not a play to get cheaper pop here, I'm talking about straight up don't support her at all unless of course she gets our fellow hobbyist straight to his satisfaction and he reports back that she did. I AM ON BOARD! F-ck her! Sick of these thieving ass junkies! I mean to get someones room taken care of in advance should have merited an hour or double pop or something, not a rip off! My two cents.

AOneFred7734
11-02-13, 14:41
[DeletedbyAdmin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I don't know why my post got deleted . was not arguing with no one just pointing out facts.

RichmondDude
11-02-13, 14:52
I can't attest to the run off, but I was so sure I saw her standing outside of a hotel with a box full of stuff looked like she was freaking out and some guy was talking to her, must have been you.But I saw this coming months ago, when 1st on seen, and I also knew she would get what's she deserves. A BIG JUNKIE MONKEY, on her back (LMAO) it won't be long before she like a lot of the holier than thou, walking the streets sucking cock for just a hit. JJ right most every one of them are lieing, cheating, low life junkies.

Mautanka
11-02-13, 18:44
I hate to hear when these girls get to point that they justify ripping one of us off and then going to be nasty about it too and say "delete my number"? OMG! I have fed her with a long handled spoon from DAY ONE! I knew she was a junkie from day one! Guys, NEVER and I mean NEVER let a girl get high before doing what you paid for. NEVER. Now with having already paid for the room you were already at a disadvantage. The play would have been, I don't have time for ANYTHING else but to get my pop that you have already been paid for so let's get to it now. Be serious and not soft about it at all! Damn sure not let her start working her phone! HELL NO! After I already paid? HELL NO!

Anyway, look fellas when one of us gets tore off by one of these little thieves, we need to CLOSE RANKS. NO One should support her in ANYWAY for at least a month! Even tell her why if she contacts and begs you. Not a play to get cheaper pop here, I'm talking about straight up don't support her at all unless of course she gets our fellow hobbyist straight to his satisfaction and he reports back that she did. I AM ON BOARD! F-ck her! Sick of these thieving ass junkies! I mean to get someones room taken care of in advance should have merited an hour or double pop or something, not a rip off! My two cents.Thanks Jimmijams for kind advice... I definitely learned my lesson from this event.

I got few PMs from people who are closer to her and didn't believe me, here are some more details... It happened on Thursday Oct 31 between 2-3:30 PM, the hotel I paid for was on Robinhood Road.

Member #5055
11-03-13, 10:20
Good advice Jimmy. I had scratched her from my card and I agree we should all tell her why when she txt's us.- however I also think that she will next appear in the streetwalker thread!

Anyway, look fellas when one of us gets tore off by one of these little thieves, we need to CLOSE RANKS. NO One should support her in ANYWAY for at least a month! Even tell her why if she contacts and begs you. Not a play to get cheaper pop here, I'm talking about straight up don't support her at all unless of course she gets our fellow hobbyist straight to his satisfaction and he reports back that she did. I AM ON BOARD! F-ck her! Sick of these thieving ass junkies! I mean to get someones room taken care of in advance should have merited an hour or double pop or something, not a rip off! My two cents.

Member #4308
11-04-13, 10:16
I don't know Vicki or at least don't think I do, that would be rare but Thursday I dreamed that I was visiting a poster at the clarion. All went well and as I was leaving, I noticed a nice hot young lady sitting in the doorway of her room on the first floor. An older grey gentleman was leaving her room. Much like a gaydar, I have a trickdar, it went off and I almost approached because one is never enough. I was pressed for time and just left. I was going to ask if anyone knew her but I just got busy. I'm sure it was ine of us leaving her room around midday because I couldn't find any ads pertaining to her and my prdvious appointment didn't know her or teavel with her. After reading about vicki being thrown out of clarion, I just wonder if it was her. This chick was hot with tight shorts on.

Member #4308
11-04-13, 10:23
But I saw this coming months ago, when 1st on seen, and I also knew she would get what's she deserves. A BIG JUNKIE MONKEY, on her back (LMAO) it won't be long before she like a lot of the holier than thou, walking the streets sucking cock for just a hit. JJ right most every one of them are lieing, cheating, low life junkies.Once I got out of jail. I can't PREACH IT ENOUGH. Its fun at the zoo but the tiger will eventually turn on you and bite you. His story is mild compared to some of us and many that are bever spoken of or reported. Zombies are real.

Mautanka
11-04-13, 13:37
Good advice Jimmy. I had scratched her from my card and I agree we should all tell her why when she txt's us.- however I also think that she will next appear in the streetwalker thread!Good idea, If all of us scratch her from our cards she will walking streets soon.

On a different note, dreamt of Kalina to get some relief from my blue balls from that day and it was awesome. Complete unrush attention, very nice and relaxedde, eager to please and highly skilled. Everything was covered, face 7, body 9, attitude 10, service 9. Perfect spinner, with her in town I won't be going back to junkies & thiefs.

AOneFred7734
11-04-13, 18:57
I don't know Vicki or at least don't think I do, that would be rare but Thursday I dreamed that I was visiting a poster at the clarion. All went well and as I was leaving, I noticed a nice hot young lady sitting in the doorway of her room on the first floor. An older grey gentleman was leaving her room. Much like a gaydar, I have a trickdar, it went off and I almost approached because one is never enough. I was pressed for time and just left. I was going to ask if anyone knew her but I just got busy. I'm sure it was ine of us leaving her room around midday because I couldn't find any ads pertaining to her and my prdvious appointment didn't know her or teavel with her. After reading about vicki being thrown out of clarion, I just wonder if it was her. This chick was hot with tight shorts on.That was her.

JimmyJams
11-05-13, 00:24

Anyway, look fellas when one of us gets tore off by one of these little thieves, we need to CLOSE RANKS. NO One should support her in ANYWAY for at least a month! Even tell her why if she contacts and begs you. Not a play to get cheaper pop here, I'm talking about straight up don't support her at all unless of course she gets our fellow hobbyist straight to his satisfaction and he reports back that she did. I AM ON BOARD! F-ck her! Sick of these thieving ass junkies! I mean to get someones room taken care of in advance should have merited an hour or double pop or something, not a rip off! My two cents.Vicki text, I confronted her on what I heard, she half heartedly denied it but not really a denial. She said she heard about it, and couldn't care less what random strange men thought of her. Tried to imply it didn't go down like said but offered no alternative story. Just ranted about "I don't give a shit what that son of a ***** says and who the hell believes him! Everybody can kiss my ass cause nobody knows the truth and what really happened".

Also their are some usual board rats reporting to her what is said here. REPORT ON RATS!

I DOUBLE DOWN. We can close ranks! DON'T SUPPORT HER. Unless the one she robbed is made whole and he reports here that she straightened it. I've got THREE UTRS to share for those who have history with sharing with me, SM status, AND agree to not mess with Vicki! They might be junkies too but service is comprable to Vicki and damage about the same haven't known either to steal. White, not fat, not ugly, awesome BBBJ skills!

Happy Hunting.

AOneFred7734
11-05-13, 07:58
Vicki text, I confronted her on what I heard, she half heartedly denied it but not really a denial. She said she heard about it, and couldn't care less what random strange men thought of her. Tried to imply it didn't go down like said but offered no alternative story. Just ranted about "I don't give a shit what that son of a ***** says and who the hell believes him! Everybody can kiss my ass cause nobody knows the truth and what really happened".

Also their are some usual board rats reporting to her what is said here. REPORT ON RATS!

I DOUBLE DOWN. We can close ranks! DON'T SUPPORT HER. Unless the one she robbed is made whole and he reports here that she straightened it. I've got THREE UTRS to share for those who have history with sharing with me, SM status, AND agree to not mess with Vicki! They might be junkies too but service is comprable to Vicki and damage about the same haven't known either to steal. White, not fat, not ugly, awesome BBBJ skills!

Happy Hunting.When a member openly say I made a new profile to hide my I'd I'm sorry that smells to me. When JJ utr sherry rua with my 100 I put it out there under My I'd. So I don't trust new members with 1 report. That new member could be a new member mad because no one would give up her # and put out she took my money. SO YES I ASKED HER ABOUT IT! So JJ if that is what you are talking about I was a rat in this case. BUT all this came from a one report member.

Member #5055
11-05-13, 12:15
With great temerity I would suggest that I do agree somewhat with OneFred, in that single report members who are venting an issue, should be taken with caution.

I would suggest that I think I would have posted openly under my own name that I had seen her, and had issues / problems, and invited a PM from any SM who wanted details. This does two things..

1. raises a warning flag from an SM about a provider. We need these warnings!

2. does not provide lurid details aired on the public forum that might come back to bite ones own ass. Mine having been bitten a couple of times.

Regards and thanks to all.

GW.

P.S. Now I will not visit Vikki in current location. Now if somebody can get her back to at least a somewhat better location.

When a member openly say I made a new profile to hide my I'd I'm sorry that smells to me. When JJ utr sherry rua with my 100 I put it out there under My I'd. So I don't trust new members with 1 report. That new member could be a new member mad because no one would give up her # and put out she took my money. SO YES I ASKED HER ABOUT IT! So JJ if that is what you are talking about I was a rat in this case. BUT all this came from a one report member.

Member #5055
11-05-13, 12:50
I am sure we all got txt bombed by Vikki that she is back in Church Hill friends house again. I will vouch for nice location.

Claims she has been broke for 5 days.- yawn!

GW.

Bocondo
11-05-13, 13:41
I am sure we all got txt bombed by Vikki that she is back in Church Hill friends house again. I will vouch for nice location.

Claims she has been broke for 5 days.- yawn!

GW.I got that mass text too... She claims its not shady location but we know better.

I am in for closing ranks and not visiting her till she make that person whole. Unless she learn her lesson it will keep escalating and more people will burn.

RichmondDude
11-05-13, 23:55
When a member openly say I made a new profile to hide my I'd I'm sorry that smells to me. When JJ utr sherry rua with my 100 I put it out there under My I'd. So I don't trust new members with 1 report. That new member could be a new member mad because no one would give up her # and put out she took my money. SO YES I ASKED HER ABOUT IT! So JJ if that is what you are talking about I was a rat in this case. BUT all this came from a one report member.Yep there are a few on here. I know some of them. And I won't give them any info .2 of use to tell Kate everytrhing, like them junkie bitches care about us! They all get what they deserveThen you got a few they will give them free party favors, to get on their good side. Or make them regular customer.

JimmyJams
11-06-13, 05:42
When a member openly say I made a new profile to hide my I'd I'm sorry that smells to me. When JJ utr sherry rua with my 100 I put it out there under My I'd. So I don't trust new members with 1 report. That new member could be a new member mad because no one would give up her # and put out she took my money. SO YES I ASKED HER ABOUT IT! So JJ if that is what you are talking about I was a rat in this case. BUT all this came from a one report member.She didn't really deny it and attitude was horrible about the whole thing. This is very suggestive that the claim has validity, especially her saying, "nobody knows what really happened". Well that is admitting SOMETHING happened. Why not tell the truth and try to get someone to empathize with her? Instead, trash talking. Someone choosing not to post under their normal I'd makes sense to me just as much as or more as a vindictive newbie. I lean toward hobbyist over providers in most instances, not all but most. Said "one report member" said he was not a newbie and explained why he chose to post under new I'd, I don't really buy being mad because no one would give up number, possible, but I don't really buy that. Asking her about what is being said is a little different than telling someone everything being said so if that is all you did, then I wouldn't consider that rat status. I too confronted her but all I said was, I heard someone paid you and you didn't follow through, again, she didn't really deny it. Just defensive, bad attitude rant. So I say still say don't support her. We take this position on more providers we possibly can shape behavior at best at worst none of us puts ourself in position to be tore off.

Camby
11-06-13, 07:48
I got that mass text too... She claims its not shady location but we know better.

I am in for closing ranks and not visiting her till she make that person whole. Unless she learn her lesson it will keep escalating and more people will burn.Maybe everyone who got her text should text her back and tell her no one is coming by until she pays back the guy she ripped off. She was obviously too high to remember what happened.

I didn't save her number but if someone pm's me I'll text her too.

Salvaone
11-06-13, 18:09
Any word on UTR Shannon lately? She has not texted or called me for some time now. Any new news on her? Sal.

W Wonka
11-06-13, 19:13
Just for $hit $ and giggles, I was surfing BP and wanted to see what other countries had to offer. So I started with the land down under and never left Sydney. HOLY CRAP! I can only dream of what it would be like. Not only are they great looking, but they are VERY descriptive in their services. Some of the ads are obviously fake, but I goota hope that more are legit than not.

If anyone has any world travels that they dream about or have drept about, please let us know.

Bocondo
11-07-13, 13:37
Dreamt of utr student near airport, I my dream she didn't has place to host so we agreed for a car date for .4. She knows a nice place where you can park your car and no one would disturb you. It was my first time for a car date but I wouldn't mind it. It was little dark so was not able to see her clearly but I would rate her face as 7 body as 7 skills as 9 and attitude as 9. She provided very enthuestic BBBJCIM with lot of deep throat and face fucking definitely a repeat.

Member #4103
11-07-13, 15:48
Just for $hit $ and giggles, I was surfing BP and wanted to see what other countries had to offer. So I started with the land down under and never left Sydney. HOLY CRAP! I can only dream of what it would be like. Not only are they great looking, but they are VERY descriptive in their services. Some of the ads are obviously fake, but I goota hope that more are legit than not.

If anyone has any world travels that they dream about or have drept about, please let us know.I've traveled all over, and IMHO there is no better place to go than an FKK club in Germany. Prices vary a little, but generally 50-75 Euro ($60-$90) to get in the club, 50 Euro (around 65 bucks) for a 30 minute session with a girl that can range from a 7 to a 10. Not a civvy 10, a catwalk model / cheerleader / hooters calendar girl 10. And in some of the larger clubs there are 150 girls to choose from...and they. Are. Fucking. Hot.

These pics are real...no bullshit...and the hottest chicks don't put their pics on the site:

http://www.the-palace.de/fkk-saunaclub-frankfurt?language=enladies.

The clubs are set up with sauna area, nightclub area, kino (porn cinema area), free food and drinks, a pool, wifi...basically its heaven on earth. You chill, then you pick a stunner (or two or three if you are into the group thing) and either head off to a room or bang them in the kino area...which during busy periods is like a roman orgy. Then you chill more and recharge...rinse, wash, repeat.

It is truly spectacular. Unfuckingbelievable. Epic.

Check out the Germany-FKK forum on the internationalsexguide site, its all true...and hilarious to read the german guys bitching that their favorite blond danish supermodel lookalike wasn't working that night so they had to bang a perfect 10 from Romania.

I'm in insurance and travel often globally...Australia does indeed rock, China can be spectacular, Brazil is great...but for me, a german fkk is unbeatable.

Get a flight to Frankfurt...or better yet, go to GoldenTime outside Dusseldorf or Artemis in Berlin...trust me.

SalsaTapatio
11-07-13, 17:26
Dreamt of utr student near airport, I my dream she didn't has place to host so we agreed for a car date for .4. She knows a nice place where you can park your car and no one would disturb you. It was my first time for a car date but I wouldn't mind it. It was little dark so was not able to see her clearly but I would rate her face as 7 body as 7 skills as 9 and attitude as 9. She provided very enthuestic BBBJCIM with lot of deep throat and face fucking definitely a repeat.Sounds great. Is it much of me to request you PM me her number?

BobLevel44
11-07-13, 19:56

If anyone has any world travels that they dream about or have drept about, please let us know.Prostitution is either legal and regulated to brothels or legal and unregulated in other areas as it depends on the state or territory, so that is likely why they are more descriptive of what they offer.

JusMeHere28
11-08-13, 08:31
Sounds great. Is it much of me to request you PM me her number?Same here, requesting anyone who can PM me her number. Thanks in advance.

SalsaTapatio
11-08-13, 11:22
I'm asking for some help. I'm in need of fulfilling my fantasy of being with an Asian chick. Can someone out there message me an acceptable gem? Hopefully not old, prefer someone under 33. Thanks in advance.

Spitfire
11-08-13, 11:52
Artemis in Berlin...trust me.I've been to Artemis. You can't go wrong there!

http://www.fkk-artemis.de/page/?langswitch_lang=en

Bocondo
11-08-13, 16:12
Same here, requesting anyone who can PM me her number. Thanks in advance.I am getting many request for her number, but she is not my discovery it was Sunnyfun who introduce her to the board. I can share her numbers with senior members.

Also I forgot to mentioned earlier, but it was reported earlier also that she has a kitten which she bring with her. In my dream the kitten was in a handbag and didn't make any noise. But if you are alergic to kitten be careful.

JimmyJams
11-08-13, 16:41
Any word on UTR Shannon lately? She has not texted or called me for some time now. Any new news on her? Sal.Pregnant with trick baby and in rehab.

RichmondDude
11-09-13, 08:46
Pregnant with trick baby and in rehab.Hope your right. I know your right on preggo. She told me who she thought it was, but she been telling me for yrs she is going to treatment, so she can get her son back, she was worrisome, but a decent girl.

Member #5736
11-09-13, 13:41
Hope your right. I know your right on preggo. She told me who she thought it was, but she been telling me for yrs she is going to treatment, so she can get her son back, she was worrisome, but a decent girl.Shannon was a great girl and if you got to know her for more than the sex she was a sweet person. Gave a wonderful BBBJ. Wish her all the best hope the re-hab takes.

Its That Guy
11-09-13, 18:57
Anybody know of any girls that swallow? CL has turned up nothing but one timers, pros and over priced skanks. Looking for a regular thing. Didn't get to meet up with Vikki, got her number right when the theft allegations started so I'm a little skeptical of her.

MulchMan
11-10-13, 06:51
Shannon was a great girl and if you got to know her for more than the sex she was a sweet person. Gave a wonderful BBBJ. Wish her all the best hope the re-hab takes.Ditto. She is a nice lady. Hope she gets it together.

AOneFred7734
11-10-13, 09:45
Anybody know of any girls that swallow? CL has turned up nothing but one timers, pros and over priced skanks. Looking for a regular thing. Didn't get to meet up with Vikki, got her number right when the theft allegations started so I'm a little skeptical of her.I never had her run with my money. But she has had a no show with me. I'm starting to think she passes out then friend replys to you on her phone! I text when vikki wakes up tell her to call me. That was the last time I've heard from her that was on the 5th. Zip texting.

JimmyJams
11-10-13, 18:27
Ditto. She is a nice lady. Hope she gets it together.Wish her the best but not going to sugar coat things. Her skills are / were above average. I like the body type tall, great legs, flat stomach, NICE ASS! Cute too. Thing is she doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but getting high. Talks a sweet game but she was scandalous and larcenous. Reckless and thoughtless. Sometimes I think we wax poetic and romanticize the few good things about a girl forgetting all the while that given the opportunity you could get your head split! It's just hit or miss, how much the monkey is pushing. Truly hope she turns her life around and gives herself and her child a chance but we ain't missing nothing here. I recently was in contact with and old ATF. Clean one year, decent job, healthy relationship. Happy for her but same thing goes for her when that monkey was big, it was dangerous.

Member #4947
11-11-13, 10:24
Wish her the best but not going to sugar coat things. Her skills are / were above average. I like the body type tall, great legs, flat stomach, NICE ASS! Cute too. Thing is she doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but getting high. Talks a sweet game but she was scandalous and larcenous. Reckless and thoughtless. Sometimes I think we wax poetic and romanticize the few good things about a girl forgetting all the while that given the opportunity you could get your head split! It's just hit or miss, how much the monkey is pushing. Truly hope she turns her life around and gives herself and her child a chance but we ain't missing nothing here. I recently was in contact with and old ATF. Clean one year, decent job, healthy relationship. Happy for her but same thing goes for her when that monkey was big, it was dangerous.Well said; never drop your guard. They call it a monkey for a good reason.

Makethescoop
11-11-13, 12:51
JJ was kind enough to share the digits of the pregnant girl he mentioned in another post. A couple of texts were exchanged to set up the meeting. Texted when I arrived and got the room number. She's at a mid range place. It's safe and discreet. The room was clean, she was freshly showered, wearing a sexy dress, some hot boots and the ever present baby bump. She is quite a hot little number.

We made some small talk and got down to business. BBBJ, missionary, and some admiration of her form. She really is quite lovely and if pregnant is on your list, I'd reccommend you give her a try.

Performance was adequate+. Oral was good. Did some missionary which was good. Thought about staying for a.

Second cup but she didn't seem to be that into it. I've had better that were more into it but, I feel like I got my $ worth. I was there for 45 minutes + All in all it was a good experience and I got to feed the pregnant itch too.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR HER INFO. Contact JJ. She's his find.

Jace420
11-11-13, 19:23
Thought I'd mention a rather unique situation I ran across this weekend just in case anyone else can also capitalize. I spent this weekend with some friends in Surry. While there I have dinner at a place called La Hacienda and came to realize more than just the food was on the menu. This particular night at least the place was packed with local ladies, most between their early twenties and thirty. I found that most all were very easy to approach for a non local and they all seem bored as hell. Within an hour I was chatting with a young Italian spinner who made it known she needed help supplementing her income. A few drinks later our arrangement was made and off we went into the William and Mary area for a room. While I can not say that she was a true GFE, I can say that as she became more comfortable it showed. The experience was really nice with everything on the menu except Greek as I didn't ask. She is currently in a custody battle for her child so no digits to offer SM. However, she made it known that she frequents La Ha and a Bar / Grill in Carrollton known as Bridges. Ask me to call her Gwen but sure that is fake. She is approximately 5 ft 4 and about 105, long brown hair and wears rather outlandish outfits as if she is going to a club in NYC or something. Will be in area again soon and will attempt to get the digits or other contact info and a face shot. Oh yes, damage was $$ for the entire evening. She did allow me to have multiple dreams and my breakfast was finished with a nice BBBJCIM. Overall: Attitude 8.5, Looks 8, Performance 7

MulchMan
11-12-13, 05:26
JJ was kind enough to share the digits of the pregnant girl he mentioned in another post. A couple of texts were exchanged to set up the meeting. Texted when I arrived and got the room number. She's at a mid range place. It's safe and discreet. The room was clean, she was freshly showered, wearing a sexy dress, some hot boots and the ever present baby bump. She is quite a hot little number.

We made some small talk and got down to business. BBBJ, missionary, and some admiration of her form. She really is quite lovely and if pregnant is on your list, I'd reccommend you give her a try.

Performance was adequate+. Oral was good. Did some missionary which was good. Thought about staying for a.

Second cup but she didn't seem to be that into it. I've had better that were more into it but, I feel like I got my $ worth. I was there for 45 minutes + All in all it was a good experience and I got to feed the pregnant itch too.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR HER INFO. Contact JJ. She's his find.I was able to help her out and had a similar experience. Thanks JJ.

Tidad
11-12-13, 08:30
Thought I'd mention a rather unique situation I ran across this weekend just in case anyone else can also capitalize. I spent this weekend with some friends in Surry. While there I have dinner at a place called La Hacienda and came to realize more than just the food was on the menu. This particular night at least the place was packed with local ladies, most between their early twenties and thirty. I found that most all were very easy to approach for a non local and they all seem bored as hell. Within an hour I was chatting with a young Italian spinner who made it known she needed help supplementing her income. A few drinks later our arrangement was made and off we went into the William and Mary area for a room. While I can not say that she was a true GFE, I can say that as she became more comfortable it showed. The experience was really nice with everything on the menu except Greek as I didn't ask. She is currently in a custody battle for her child so no digits to offer SM. However, she made it known that she frequents La Ha and a Bar / Grill in Carrollton known as Bridges. Ask me to call her Gwen but sure that is fake. She is approximately 5 ft 4 and about 105, long brown hair and wears rather outlandish outfits as if she is going to a club in NYC or something. Will be in area again soon and will attempt to get the digits or other contact info and a face shot. Oh yes, damage was $$ for the entire evening. She did allow me to have multiple dreams and my breakfast was finished with a nice BBBJCIM. Overall: Attitude 8.5, Looks 8, Performance 7http://www.urbanspoon.com/m/r/35/1124091

Jace420
11-12-13, 13:46
http://www.urbanspoon.com/m/r/35/1124091Normally I wouldn't bother to respond to something that could have been discussed in a PM before being made on the boards. However, being as I now realize that I am actually incorrect with the name of this quaint little establishment I feel it prudent to clarify. Here is how I made the mistake: As I sat drinking with my friends in a home very near to the James Town Ferry landing on the Surry side of the river on several occasions this place was mentioned. I ask about "La Hacienda" and was informed that it was a local eatery and spot the locals sometimes frequented. Later we left and visited the local. As the parking is on the side of the building and the entrance is between the face and their patio I never noticed any name change or difference from what I had been told. Yes, you are correct I see now from a call to my friends. It is now known as the Surry Cafe apparently. My apologizes for the oversight as all the locals seem to refer to it as La Ha still. Hopefully, in the very near future I will be successful in securing this young ladies contact info. In which case we can all see this for what it truly was, a simple mistake. Sorry for the oversight, but, I would think that anyone could see clearly if one wished to make a "fake" post they too would have taken the 15 seconds it took you to Google the location mentioned and thus avoided telling such an easily recognizable lie. Again, sorry for the error...

Jace.

Still Looking
11-12-13, 17:10
I was able to help her out and had a similar experience. Thanks JJ.I tried several times myself with no luck contacting her. But then again I am unable to text... Might have been my downfall.

Virginia Guy
11-12-13, 17:43

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR HER INFO. Contact JJ. She's his find.I had a fun time with her as well.

Littlehead
11-14-13, 22:40
Just curious if anyone knows what's up. She texted me several times over the weekend and early in the week. I had other obligations and could not reply. Now she's MIA. Would like to treat her right this weekend...all weekend.

Also curious if anyone knows what's up with Michelle. I have not seen her since this summer. None of her numbers seem to work. Even Gabby has gone MIA.

Now I'm down to one back up lady...and I had not having variety! Help me out!

LH.

Colgado
11-15-13, 09:46
Just curious if anyone knows what's up. She texted me several times over the weekend and early in the week. I had other obligations and could not reply. Now she's MIA. Would like to treat her right this weekend...all weekend.

Also curious if anyone knows what's up with Michelle. I have not seen her since this summer. None of her numbers seem to work. Even Gabby has gone MIA.

Now I'm down to one back up lady...and I had not having variety! Help me out!

LH.Clean your inbox. Tried to PM.

Littlehead
11-16-13, 21:14
Clean your inbox. Tried to PM.Sorry about that. It said I had room left but I made more. FWIW, I have spoken with her and know what's up.

LH.

Member #5841
11-16-13, 22:51
Whatever you did didn't work.

"Littlehead has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Sorry about that. It said I had room left but I made more. FWIW, I have spoken with her and know what's up.

LH.

GlenAllenGuy
11-17-13, 00:09
I haven't been able to reach Michelle either. Wanted to talk to Gabby but didn't because it was about that time it was advised to stay away. I would appreciate a PM with information about either one of them.

Member #4103
11-17-13, 08:25
Hey LH, tried to PM you but still says inbox full...can you shoot me a pm with the intel?

Thanks!

HC.

Littlehead
11-17-13, 15:41
Hey LH, tried to PM you but still says inbox full...can you shoot me a pm with the intel?

Thanks!

HC.My inbox is empty (my outbox too).

Still Looking
11-18-13, 16:15
I was not sure exactly where to post this report because it was spread across different boards. First tried to get up with Brit a young lady that a fellow monger found on craigslist and passed info along to me. No luck getting up with her so I tried Sofe who posts on Backpage with the same results. Took a stroll along Midlo and found a couple of girls but looked to scary to pickup. Around 10:30 I tried another girl whose number I had from a couple of weeks ago and again no contact. Went back to craigstlist and found another girl called herself little Tenderloin. Post was not much more that 10 minutes old and she too did not answer. I thought about calling Donna but decided to just give up after that and went back home. I think I might have to go astray and try something outlandish to change my luck. Have fun guys. Later..

Littlehead
11-18-13, 16:35
I was not sure exactly where to post this report because it was spread across different boards. First tried to get up with Brit a young lady that a fellow monger found on craigslist and passed info along to me. No luck getting up with her so I tried Sofe who posts on Backpage with the same results. Took a stroll along Midlo and found a couple of girls but looked to scary to pickup. Around 10:30 I tried another girl whose number I had from a couple of weeks ago and again no contact. Went back to craigstlist and found another girl called herself little Tenderloin. Post was not much more that 10 minutes old and she too did not answer. I thought about calling Donna but decided to just give up after that and went back home. I think I might have to go astray and try something outlandish to change my luck. Have fun guys. Later..In my experience it's feast or famine. Last week 2 of my ATF were here. I nailed them both (one several times) and came within 30 minutes of getting them together for a 3-some. And that seems to be the way it goes. Feast or famine. FWIW I called Tenderloin too and no answer. Craigslist is usually all bs except for the massages and I frankly I want more than a massage!

A couple of days ago I was really hard up and banged Valerie over on Midlo. A friend of Donna's BTW. She's nothing to look at but she had a remarkably tight pussy. The whole time I was closing my eyes thinking of pretty girls and trying to bust a nut. I have lost track of so many of these "back up" girls. Michelle, Kate, Gabby (would love a working number for her! Lisa, Misty, even Kelly is MIA. I'd bet Donna's number is good but the last time I saw her she'd gained a lot of weight and her performance wasn't up to par. So I'm looking for a new batch and always hoping for a gem.

If anyone knows a PYT that needs some help, PM me. I promise to be nice.

LH.

Still Looking
11-18-13, 18:21
I have to agree whole heartily with you. Even on Donna comments.

AOneFred7734
11-18-13, 21:52
In my experience it's feast or famine. Last week 2 of my ATF were here. I nailed them both (one several times) and came within 30 minutes of getting them together for a 3-some. And that seems to be the way it goes. Feast or famine. FWIW I called Tenderloin too and no answer. Craigslist is usually all bs except for the massages and I frankly I want more than a massage!

A couple of days ago I was really hard up and banged Valerie over on Midlo. A friend of Donna's BTW. She's nothing to look at but she had a remarkably tight pussy. The whole time I was closing my eyes thinking of pretty girls and trying to bust a nut. I have lost track of so many of these "back up" girls. Michelle, Kate, Gabby (would love a working number for her! Lisa, Misty, even Kelly is MIA. I'd bet Donna's number is good but the last time I saw her she'd gained a lot of weight and her performance wasn't up to par. So I'm looking for a new batch and always hoping for a gem.

If anyone knows a PYT that needs some help, PM me. I promise to be nice.

LH.I called her also 204 pm with no luck. Is she any good?

Littlehead
11-18-13, 22:27
I called her also 204 pm with no luck. Is she any good?Damned if I know. She never got back to me. Most of CL advertisers are trolls. EVERY fucking response that says "for my own protection sign up here so I'm safe" is 100% bullshit. They want your cc number and I won't give it to them. Anyone with 2 oz. Of brains knows that signing up for a website has nothing to do with keeping the girls safe. Now I realize that the 2 oz requirement will disqualify 50% of the girls working in this industry but given that 95% of the responses I get go that way, I'm sure it's some kind of auto reply trying to get a buck or 10 bucks for signing up. There's no chance you'll actually get screwed in the flesh going that route. You will get screwed out of your money. I don't know what Tenderoni's angle is but either she needed one john for drug money or there was a scam going. The photo was TGTBT. Then again there was Leila...sure glad I found her before BareBackJack. Or I think I did.

Bottom line, CL seems to be 100% scam, in my experience.

AOneFred7734
11-18-13, 22:38
Damned if I know. She never got back to me. Most of CL advertisers are trolls. EVERY fucking response that says "for my own protection sign up here so I'm safe" is 100% bullshit. They want your cc number and I won't give it to them. Anyone with 2 oz. Of brains knows that signing up for a website has nothing to do with keeping the girls safe. Now I realize that the 2 oz requirement will disqualify 50% of the girls working in this industry but given that 95% of the responses I get go that way, I'm sure it's some kind of auto reply trying to get a buck or 10 bucks for signing up. There's no chance you'll actually get screwed in the flesh going that route. You will get screwed out of your money. I don't know what Tenderoni's angle is but either she needed one john for drug money or there was a scam going. The photo was TGTBT. Then again there was Leila...sure glad I found her before BareBackJack. Or I think I did.

Bottom line, CL seems to be 100% scam, in my experience.I've been talking to 40 something down in Norfolk (I go there for work) 180 all roads. I asked about shower play she said she would wash me. I told her she has never met someone like me ...she said that I will never meet some one like her ... Dam I hope this works out. LOL I will report back If it ever happens.

Tidad
11-19-13, 19:16
Don't be fooled by her wide-eyed innocent look, she's an old hand at working guys for cash, but she can be fun. The pics are accurate for the last time I saw her but that was before she went on state vacation...another thing, she's usually willing to negotiate pricing and she's newly out of the big house so she's probably broke...I hope to catch up w her soon and a review will be forthcoming...good hunting.

T.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-new-girl-on-the-block-call-now-up-late-20/11447735

Hello, I'm Chloe.

I'm local to richmond but new to dating.

I'm free to have fun so feel free to call me. I STAY UP LATE. Very social and easy to talk to, no rush. 100% real, if my pictures aren't me its free. Calls only, PLEASE no text.

I'm 5"4, weigh 125 lbs & I'm 32 be.

Donations are $90/15, $160/30 minutes.

Available ALL week & weekend ANYTIME.

Out-calls ONLY!!

NO THUGS. GENTLEMEN ONLY.

Chloe. (804) 994-8185.

Poster's age: 20.

• Post I'd: 11447735 richmond.

Bunker Buster
11-19-13, 19:53
The pics are accurate for the last time I saw her but that was before she went on state vacation...another thing, she's usually willing to negotiate pricing and she's newly out of the big house so she's probably broke.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-new-girl-on-the-block-call-now-up-late-20/11447735
Was her vacation for her work, or for her habits?

Tidad
11-19-13, 20:45
Was her vacation for her work, or for her habits?Her habit.

Slkdck 31
11-19-13, 22:30
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Lonewolfs utr Cherry, I haven't been in conact in a while, when I last talked to her she had moved and I just could not work anyhing out?

AOneFred7734
11-19-13, 22:39
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Lonewolfs utr Cherry, I haven't been in conact in a while, when I last talked to her she had moved and I just could not work anyhing out?Was that the skinny black girl ss of down town? In my dream she was going to do bb. I only took BJ. Did put a finger in pussy took a week to get smell off of it.

Bunker Buster
11-19-13, 23:26
Her habit.She likes horses, and she also likes Horse.

It's amazing what you can find when someone uses the same phone number for personal business and this business. I'm looking at her FB page, her sentencing on one charge of possession, her pending trial on another, a previous charge of passing funny money, and ads selling her riding equipment and TV.

See her while you can, because she might be back on vacation in a few weeks.

Tidad
11-20-13, 01:27
She likes horses, and she also likes Horse.

It's amazing what you can find when someone uses the same phone number for personal business and this business. I'm looking at her FB page, her sentencing on one charge of possession, her pending trial on another, a previous charge of passing funny money, and ads selling her riding equipment and TV.

See her while you can, because she might be back on vacation in a few weeks.That's her; also a few of her horseback friends join her in the hustle from time to time...

Littlehead
11-20-13, 08:36
Empty your mail box.

Zyramier
11-20-13, 17:07
Has anyone met or have any info on this lady?

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-exactly-what-you-w_ant-late-night-100-special-24/11260946

Her phone number does not show up on google. : S.

AOneFred7734
11-20-13, 18:47
Empty your mail box.The box is Empty.

Cigar Smoke
11-20-13, 21:02
Fellow mongers, ill be flying in to richmond from birmingham for the weekend, and am looking to partake in some of the city's finer offerings. I am looking for a good massage with table shower and HE on the menu. Does not have to be asian, but needs to be handy to down town, as I don't have a car handy. I am also open to a provider coming by the hotel. Any help would be great, I'm all about relaxing and having a good time this weekend.

Thanks, Smoke.

Slkdck 31
11-20-13, 22:12
Was that the skinny black girl ss of down town? In my dream she was going to do bb. I only took BJ. Did put a finger in pussy took a week to get smell off of it.Yea that's her, I never had a problem with the oder but did partake in the BBBJ and took my own covers on the two visits I made with her.

MulchMan
11-21-13, 05:57
Yea that's her, I never had a problem with the oder but did partake in the BBBJ and took my own covers on the two visits I made with her.Haven't seen her for months but had a nice experience. She conducts a rather unique LEO check.

Lone Wolf
11-21-13, 11:01
Haven't seen her for months but had a nice experience. She conducts a rather unique LEO check.Personally have beem out of the game for the last couple month's, do habe her contact info, just pm. Plan to be stateside for a while, but still a few weeks behind on post reading, a lot of new names for the girls, anyone really worth a visit. And my opinion is always take your own cover to play the game you never if it will be there and BBBJ may be ok but bb FS no way in hell.

AllSeasonLv
11-21-13, 17:28
Don't be fooled by her wide-eyed innocent look, she's an old hand at working guys for cash, but she can be fun. The pics are accurate for the last time I saw her but that was before she went on state vacation...another thing, she's usually willing to negotiate pricing and she's newly out of the big house so she's probably broke...I hope to catch up w her soon and a review will be forthcoming...good hunting.

T.

Hello, I'm Chloe.

I'm local to richmond but new to dating.

I'm free to have fun so feel free to call me. I STAY UP LATE. Very social and easy to talk to, no rush. 100% real, if my pictures aren't me its free. Calls only, PLEASE no text.

I'm 5"4, weigh 125 lbs & I'm 32 be.

Donations are $90/15, $160/30 minutes.

Available ALL week & weekend ANYTIME.

Out-calls ONLY!!

NO THUGS. GENTLEMEN ONLY.

Chloe. (804) 994-8185.

Poster's age: 20.

• Post I'd: 11447735 richmond.She's been known to work the SD / SB sites as well. Guess she likes to spread a wide net as well as her legs!

ASL.

Tdog69
11-21-13, 21:32
What was unique about her LEO check.

Haven't seen her for months but had a nice experience. She conducts a rather unique LEO check.

Camby
11-22-13, 17:46
Dreamt of utr student near airport, I my dream she didn't has place to host so we agreed for a car date for .4. She knows a nice place where you can park your car and no one would disturb you. It was my first time for a car date but I wouldn't mind it. It was little dark so was not able to see her clearly but I would rate her face as 7 body as 7 skills as 9 and attitude as 9. She provided very enthuestic BBBJCIM with lot of deep throat and face fucking definitely a repeat.I dreamt of her also today. Very nice cute girl with a nice personality. Safe and easy to find location. Easy to setup an appointment and makes you feel comfortable from the get go. Car date in a secluded area was fun. Good BJ skills. A definite repeat. Treat her nice!

RichmondDude
11-29-13, 15:05
Anyone seen her lately? Haven't heard anything lately, she get that dude straight. Talk was she was getting boycotted. My little young black gem is needing a little help, I got to be careful, she only wants a few more, one guy I sent her, got her kinda himmed up...she wasnt real happy, will only give it to TRUSTED members.

Bocondo
11-29-13, 15:41
I dreamt of her also today. Very nice cute girl with a nice personality. Safe and easy to find location. Easy to setup an appointment and makes you feel comfortable from the get go. Car date in a secluded area was fun. Good BJ skills. A definite repeat. Treat her nice!Guys, got a msg from her, she needs some cash now. If you want her number, please PM me.

HappyHunter44
11-29-13, 23:21
I know girls exaggerate, but this is ridiculous. Also, I know it is Lynchburg, but I am asking the more general question. Who the f* answers an ad like this?

http://lynchburg.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-hottie-blonde-sexy-eyes-21/11494855

JustForKicks
11-30-13, 11:37
Is she still in need of help?

Guys, got a msg from her, she needs some cash now. If you want her number, please PM me.

HappyHunter44
11-30-13, 14:29
I know girls exaggerate, but this is ridiculous. Also, I know it is Lynchburg, but I am asking the more general question. Who the f* answers an ad like this?

http://lynchburg.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-hottie-blonde-sexy-eyes-21/11494855OK, she finally changed the ad title. The black chick is no longer called a blonde hottie. That was funny though!

Virginia Guy
11-30-13, 18:58
Anyone seen her lately? Haven't heard anything lately, she get that dude straight. Talk was she was getting boycotted. My little young black gem is needing a little help, I got to be careful, she only wants a few more, one guy I sent her, got her kinda himmed up...she wasnt real happy, will only give it to TRUSTED members.She has been texting me for two days. Needs cash and is staying off Hull St. I assume she is getting close to SW status. Too bad she fell so quickly. I told her she has a bad reputation after ripping off a fellow monger. She got pissed at me for calling her out of course she blamed it on him. She can't just take advantage of us mongers without some backlash.

I also know some mongers get pretty stupid with these girls. They are not our friends. They just want cash and we want service. Simple relationship. Don't get attached guys. They are using you for money to feed the habit. Keep that in mind.

RichmondDude
11-30-13, 19:11
She has been texting me for two days. Needs cash and is staying off Hull St. I assume she is getting close to SW status. Too bad she fell so quickly. I told her she has a bad reputation after ripping off a fellow monger. She got pissed at me for calling her out of course she blamed it on him. She can't just take advantage of us mongers without some backlash.

I also know some mongers get pretty stupid with these girls. They are not our friends. They just want cash and we want service. Simple relationship. Don't get attached guys. They are using you for money to feed the habit. Keep that in mind.Yep, I knew she was a addict 1st time I met her months ago, off Broad st.

MulchMan
12-01-13, 13:54
I hooked up with Brit this weekend. She waved me in to her apartment. I was expecting a car date. The beagle was barking when I walked in. Didn't bite me. Went upstairs to her room and discussed services. Someone came to the front door and after a few minutes she said we would have to leave. She put her cat in a bag and we went to her secluded location. We got in the back of my minivan and she started on a BBBJ. I could tell she wanted me to go quick. I stopped her a couple of times and then told her I wanted doggy. She dropped her pants and I went at it while listening to Led Zeppelin. She was able to take it all and wanted me to give her a heads up when I was about to explode. I gave her fair warning. After I was finished she opened the sliding door to get rid of my load. I had a bottle of water for her to rinse out. On the way back we stopped at Hardees so she could get an ice tea. Thanks again for the referral. She is a nice woman who is just trying to get by. I told her to text me if she needs any help.

Member #5396
12-02-13, 18:38
I dreamt that I visited her yesterday in the east end. Very sweet girl, easy to get along with. She didn't look like she did in the pictures wasn't wearing any make up. Still a cute girl. Asked her about the cat in the bag she said it was in there but I never saw it and it wasn't a bother. Drove out to her secluded spot and started. .40 for CBJ that's just what I prefer when dreaming about these girls. It was ok she didn't seem that into it and after a while I could tell she wanted me to finish. She's very blessed in the chest and does have a tummy. I would repeat again maybe go for FS. Treat her well fellas.

Salvaone
12-02-13, 23:24
Any updates on Shannon and her situation?

Sal

Member #5736
12-03-13, 10:08
Any updates on Shannon and her situation?

SalI don't have any updates on Shannon. Be would like to see her in her condition (preggo).

If anyone has any info PM.

Virginia Guy
12-03-13, 17:03
I broke down and stopped to see Vikki at the Hull St house. Not too bad. She has lost some weight am has perfect spinner body. BBBJCIM for Jackson and a half. She had a great attitude and looked very nice. Sorry guys. I was weak, but she was looking good and worked hard for me!!

HotRodJ
12-03-13, 17:57
I broke down and stopped to see Vikki at the Hull St house. Not too bad. She has lost some weight am has perfect spinner body. BBBJCIM for Jackson and a half. She had a great attitude and looked very nice. Sorry guys. I was weak, but she was looking good and worked hard for me!!Good laward..she practically giving it away.

RichmondDude
12-03-13, 18:20
She got kicked out of the place she was staying, A DUMP. With 2 other girls. Now she staying off Baileys Bridge Rd. With some guy. She begged me, said FS for 40,so I went, nasty looking house on outside, not bad on inside, went in to knock her off get the hell out. Never got there, she took her clothes off, and the odor almost made me gag, NASTY! I gave her a 20,said get a douche, worst kitty I smelled in yrs.

HappyHunter44
12-04-13, 16:42
She got kicked out of the place she was staying, A DUMP. With 2 other girls. Now she staying off Baileys Bridge Rd. With some guy. She begged me, said FS for 40,so I went, nasty looking house on outside, not bad on inside, went in to knock her off get the hell out. Never got there, she took her clothes off, and the odor almost made me gag, NASTY! I gave her a 20,said get a douche, worst kitty I smelled in yrs.RD, Thanks for the report. I am scratching this one for good. Just a matter of time now before something really bad happens, and I do not want to be there when it does.

HotRodJ
12-04-13, 17:20
RD, Thanks for the report. I am scratching this one for good. Just a matter of time now before something really bad happens, and I do not want to be there when it does.Yeah she been burning up my phone with texts. Says she is "available and very horny and feeling very generous " LOL.

I should ask her if she got a douche with RD's Jackson.

Maklovio
12-04-13, 21:13
I dreamt that I visited her yesterday in the east end. Very sweet girl, easy to get along with. She didn't look like she did in the pictures wasn't wearing any make up. Still a cute girl. Asked her about the cat in the bag she said it was in there but I never saw it and it wasn't a bother. Drove out to her secluded spot and started. .40 for CBJ that's just what I prefer when dreaming about these girls. It was ok she didn't seem that into it and after a while I could tell she wanted me to finish. She's very blessed in the chest and does have a tummy. I would repeat again maybe go for FS. Treat her well fellas.Can anybody please pm her contact info.

AbbaSmart
12-04-13, 23:10
Yeah she been burning up my phone with texts. Says she is "available and very horny and feeling very generous " LOL.

I should ask her if she got a douche with RD's Jackson.She is just a mess, I wasted my $ on her this week, I should've known..

JimmyJams
12-05-13, 00:29
I broke down and stopped to see Vikki at the Hull St house. Not too bad. She has lost some weight am has perfect spinner body. BBBJCIM for Jackson and a half. She had a great attitude and looked very nice. Sorry guys. I was weak, but she was looking good and worked hard for me!!She claims she ripped him off because on a date he attempted to record her so she did intentionally, premeditated rip him off! I personally don't buy her justification story she is selling. She ripped off one of us, promised service, provided none after being paid. I wouldn't give her a penny with knowledge of that. Might not be able to resist a freebie, but from what I have heard of the Snead location, couldn't pay me to go in there. So we can reward these thieves for there behavior by running to them or we can put their ass out of business and find new talent. They are always out their. I believe I have found the new "Jodi" I mean to tell you this woman gives best BBBJCIM since Jodi, cute, 40 ish, tight body, decent disposition. If you patronize Viki don't ask me for info.

HotRodJ
12-05-13, 09:40
She is just a mess, I wasted my $ on her this week, I should've known..Yep. I haven't seen the girl since about a week before the rip off info was posted. Yet she still texts me.

Its That Guy
12-05-13, 11:25
Yep. I haven't seen the girl since about a week before the rip off info was posted. Yet she still texts me.Hell I was never able to get out to see her before the ripoff shit started, just texted her once. She texts me at least once a week. Damn shame too, from her fb pics she looks pretty hot.

RichmondDude
12-05-13, 14:15
She claims she ripped him off because on a date he attempted to record her so she did intentionally, premeditated rip him off! I personally don't buy her justification story she is selling. She ripped off one of us, promised service, provided none after being paid. I wouldn't give her a penny with knowledge of that. Might not be able to resist a freebie, but from what I have heard of the Snead location, couldn't pay me to go in there. So we can reward these thieves for there behavior by running to them or we can put their ass out of business and find new talent. They are always out their. I believe I have found the new "Jodi" I mean to tell you this woman gives best BBBJCIM since Jodi, cute, 40 ish, tight body, decent disposition. If you patronize Viki don't ask me for info.Funny JJ, not what she told me awhile back, same bullshit story..she told me he shorted her before, and she saw him again just to rip him off. She is a trifling, stank azz hoe. I mean stank! I Like JJ wouldn't fuck her for free, if you just let her talk, she will tell lie after lie..She should be boycotted by all..these girls are like buses...miss them, another one along in 5 minutes.

Richmond Scout
12-06-13, 02:12
She came off the wrong way by rushing me to get to where she was, then tried to make up a story saying her room was all of a sudden not available and wanted me to buy her a new room with my credit card. If only, if only you heard the story she came up with, you would've died laughing. It wasn't even convincing. I don't post about people, but I don't want you guys to waste your time.

Bocondo
12-07-13, 14:01
Funny JJ, not what she told me awhile back, same bullshit story..she told me he shorted her before, and she saw him again just to rip him off. She is a trifling, stank azz hoe. I mean stank! I Like JJ wouldn't fuck her for free, if you just let her talk, she will tell lie after lie..She should be boycotted by all..these girls are like buses...miss them, another one along in 5 minutes.She (Vikki) is confirmed thief, have extremely bad attitude to all her paying customer, she is staying in a dump have stinky kitty...not sure how people can still see her.

I was out of town for few days, when Brit (UTR near airport) texted me, and thanks to people from this forum who helped her out. Yesterday I visited her and enjoyed a great service. With head game like her I really don't miss FS. For some FS is the way to get off, but I always prefer girls who can take CIM, that's how I get off.

RichmondDude
12-07-13, 19:51
She came off the wrong way by rushing me to get to where she was, then tried to make up a story saying her room was all of a sudden not available and wanted me to buy her a new room with my credit card. If only, if only you heard the story she came up with, you would've died laughing. It wasn't even convincing. I don't post about people, but I don't want you guys to waste your time.Yep I talk to her, she sent me a banging azz nude pic on my phone, siad she needed a green dot card. For incedentials at her hotel...lmao, I heard them cards are scams. So I told her to meet me, we go off I give her money. Never heard back. But who ever it was in that pic. Was smoking hott.

BigDaddyCouch
12-08-13, 07:41
Does anyone have information about any type of activity in Staunton? If so PM me thanks.

FriendOfRva
12-08-13, 10:29
Is Brit the girl with the kitten in the purse? Would love to get her number. I saw Vicki before all the stealing went down and refuse to go back. Would like someone else I can dream a nice BBBJCIM.

Tidad
12-08-13, 10:32
Funny JJ, not what she told me awhile back, same bullshit story..she told me he shorted her before, and she saw him again just to rip him off. She is a trifling, stank azz hoe. I mean stank! I Like JJ wouldn't fuck her for free, if you just let her talk, she will tell lie after lie..She should be boycotted by all..these girls are like buses...miss them, another one along in 5 minutes.She gave me a similar raft of bullshit but added "he tried to choke me and then didn't want to pay" just for spice...I finally had to block her cell, the every day "I'm horny and feeling generous" text was killing my phone...

Swearengen
12-08-13, 23:06
She claims she ripped him off because on a date he attempted to record her so she did intentionally, premeditated rip him off! I personally don't buy her justification story she is selling. She ripped off one of us, promised service, provided none after being paid. I wouldn't give her a penny with knowledge of that. Might not be able to resist a freebie, but from what I have heard of the Snead location, couldn't pay me to go in there. So we can reward these thieves for there behavior by running to them or we can put their ass out of business and find new talent. They are always out their. I believe I have found the new "Jodi" I mean to tell you this woman gives best BBBJCIM since Jodi, cute, 40 ish, tight body, decent disposition. If you patronize Viki don't ask me for info.I can vouch for Jimmyjams' "new Jodi". Dreamed of a very good BBBJCIM. Easy to arrange, nice disposition. Near Broad and Glenside location. I dreamed the donation was .60 and.

Worth it. It's Jimmyjams find so contact him for her digits if interested.

Littlehead
12-09-13, 11:28
I can vouch for Jimmyjams' "new Jodi". Dreamed of a very good BBBJCIM. Easy to arrange, nice disposition. Near Broad and Glenside location. I dreamed the donation was .60 and.

Worth it. It's Jimmyjams find so contact him for her digits if interested.I'll second this and note that not only was it worth it, my dream included real dt, a talent that does exist but isn't real common. And I really liked some of the options available and need to revisit soon.

CountryBoy47
12-09-13, 15:29
That's her; also a few of her horseback friends join her in the hustle from time to time...What do you mean? She hit me up trying to meet, desperate for cash. Got nervous because of what you said. Really like her but I know her habit is a little out of control and might lead to her trying something stupid. Thanks for the info.

CountryBoy47
12-09-13, 23:14
That's her; also a few of her horseback friends join her in the hustle from time to time...What do you mean?

Tidad
12-10-13, 01:23
What do you mean? She hit me up trying to meet, desperate for cash. Got nervous because of what you said. Really like her but I know her habit is a little out of control and might lead to her trying something stupid. Thanks for the info.I haven't connected w her since she got out but I have seen a recent photo...the big house 20 looks good on her! Go for it and give us a review...as for her trying something stupid- she's a drug addicted hooker 2 (small) steps above street walking and currently awaiting another trial...she's probably 5 minutes from "something stupid" every second of the day...she only cares about 2 things; (1) getting paid (2) getting high.

CountryBoy47
12-10-13, 02:06
I haven't connected w her since she got out but I have seen a recent photo...the big house 20 looks good on her! Go for it and give us a review...as for her trying something stupid- she's a drug addicted hooker 2 (small) steps above street walking and currently awaiting another trial...she's probably 5 minutes from "something stupid" every second of the day...she only cares about 2 things; (1) getting paid (2) getting high.We'll I've had about five dreams with her in the past 2 weeks. I wouldn't say she is anything extraordinary but after being with the same women for 10 years, I live to have dreams with her. In my dream I pay her 200 a visit, which I know is a lot but she does travel about an hour to see me. Nice body, and you're right the added weight suits her well. I've seen a few other girls and they always seem incoherent, maybe even high, but Chloe is always all there. She's able to carry a conversation but also knows when it's time to get down to business. I did get a little rough the last time (biting) and she asked me to be a little more gentle but other than that she was great. I like her mostly because she doesn't look or act like a hooker. This being said, she is either an idiot or just doesn't care about the fact that it only takes her phone number to pull up her real name and back story. No BBBJ but I haven't asked for one either, I'm not really into that from the girls we dream about here (sorry guys). But she seems to be in need of money so I wouldn't say anything is off of the table. This is my first review so let me know if I missed anything.

RichmondDude
12-10-13, 23:13
We'll I've had about five dreams with her in the past 2 weeks. I wouldn't say she is anything extraordinary but after being with the same women for 10 years, I live to have dreams with her. In my dream I pay her 200 a visit, which I know is a lot but she does travel about an hour to see me. Nice body, and you're right the added weight suits her well. I've seen a few other girls and they always seem incoherent, maybe even high, but Chloe is always all there. She's able to carry a conversation but also knows when it's time to get down to business. I did get a little rough the last time (biting) and she asked me to be a little more gentle but other than that she was great. I like her mostly because she doesn't look or act like a hooker. This being said, she is either an idiot or just doesn't care about the fact that it only takes her phone number to pull up her real name and back story. No BBBJ but I haven't asked for one either, I'm not really into that from the girls we dream about here (sorry guys). But she seems to be in need of money so I wouldn't say anything is off of the table. This is my first review so let me know if I missed anything.Wow, she isn't all that, and after what I've read, not sure I'd give her .6 that's over 1000 on one girl in 2 wks.

GlenAllenGuy
12-11-13, 07:48
I can vouch for Jimmyjams' "new Jodi". Dreamed of a very good BBBJCIM. Easy to arrange, nice disposition. Near Broad and Glenside location. I dreamed the donation was .60 and.

Worth it. It's Jimmyjams find so contact him for her digits if interested.I had the same wonderful dream. Jimmyjam is the treasure hunter who finds the gems. Thanks to him for sharing and being one of the best at this. It's Jimmyjams gem, so contact him if you want to know more.

Fubar69
12-11-13, 14:41
We'll I've had about five dreams with her in the past 2 weeks. I wouldn't say she is anything extraordinary but after being with the same women for 10 years, I live to have dreams with her. In my dream I pay her 200 a visit, which I know is a lot but she does travel about an hour to see me. Nice body, and you're right the added weight suits her well. I've seen a few other girls and they always seem incoherent, maybe even high, but Chloe is always all there. She's able to carry a conversation but also knows when it's time to get down to business. I did get a little rough the last time (biting) and she asked me to be a little more gentle but other than that she was great. I like her mostly because she doesn't look or act like a hooker. This being said, she is either an idiot or just doesn't care about the fact that it only takes her phone number to pull up her real name and back story. No BBBJ but I haven't asked for one either, I'm not really into that from the girls we dream about here (sorry guys). But she seems to be in need of money so I wouldn't say anything is off of the table. This is my first review so let me know if I missed anything.I know I'm new to the board but this review is a little suspect to me. Just my .2. What do you guys think? Noticed she put an ad up last night also.

JusMeHere28
12-11-13, 15:03
I had the same wonderful dream. Jimmyjam is the treasure hunter who finds the gems. Thanks to him for sharing and being one of the best at this. It's Jimmyjams gem, so contact him if you want to know more.Can you please inbox me her contact info?

JusMeHere28
12-11-13, 19:37
She claims she ripped him off because on a date he attempted to record her so she did intentionally, premeditated rip him off! I personally don't buy her justification story she is selling. She ripped off one of us, promised service, provided none after being paid. I wouldn't give her a penny with knowledge of that. Might not be able to resist a freebie, but from what I have heard of the Snead location, couldn't pay me to go in there. So we can reward these thieves for there behavior by running to them or we can put their ass out of business and find new talent. They are always out their. I believe I have found the new "Jodi" I mean to tell you this woman gives best BBBJCIM since Jodi, cute, 40 ish, tight body, decent disposition. If you patronize Viki don't ask me for info.Hey jimmyjams.. Can you please inbox her digits to me?

Richmond Fotog
12-11-13, 23:47
It's all part of being a "scoundrel." Total BS.

He's right, she doesn't look or act like a hooker. Drug addicts, thieves, liars and con artists look like their mugshots.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-come-have-some-fun-call-now-up-late-20/11553190

"Donations are $160/30 minutes, I only offer 30 min meetings!

She was advertising $90 for 15 minutes. He supposedly paid her $200 5 times in 2 weeks? LOL.

I know I'm new to the board but this review is a little suspect to me. Just my .2. What do you guys think? Noticed she put an ad up last night also.

I like her mostly because she doesn't look or act like a hooker.

CountryBoy47
12-12-13, 00:30
It's all part of being a "scoundrel." Total BS.

He's right, she doesn't look or act like a hooker. Drug addicts, thieves, liars and con artists look like their mugshots.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-come-have-some-fun-call-now-up-late-20/11553190

"Donations are $160/30 minutes, I only offer 30 min meetings!

She was advertising $90 for 15 minutes. He supposedly paid her $200 5 times in 2 weeks? LOL.Hey guys, I see I'm getting a lot of hate for the review I gave of Chloe a few days ago. I just want to make it clear that none of it was BS but being new to this scene I guess I have to admit that I may have been up charged for services. As I said I've been married for almost 10 years now and having a chance to be with a young blonde piece of ass made me happy and that happiness may have blinded me on the money side. I met Victoria a while back, here's her link.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-spanish-princess-available-now-new-ad-coming-soon-22/11397768

And although she was a hot piece of ass, she was also late, high and had scab marks probably from her meth addiction. So when a girl is on time, nice, friendly and hot like Chloe I don't mind paying the money. And like I said before she does travel about an hour to come see me. Anyway you guys are probably right and I should renegotiate pricing.

Mojorizn1
12-12-13, 05:06
Anyone dreamed of her lately?

MonLost
12-14-13, 11:00
Dreamed of a BBBJCIM, was very good, will repeat, house is messy, but I didn't go there for dinner, looks 6, attitude,9, skills 9. Has 2 roommates which I met an actuallyknew one.

Camby
12-15-13, 08:44
I went and saw Brit today and one of her roommates was home. Well come to find out she does the same as Brit as in sees us gentleman. She wanted me to let you fellas know about her. She is a bit older not bad looking she's average height and weight shorter brownish hair. If you want to know more pm me.Brit also has a guy roommate that doesn't want anyone in the apartment. If he's gone then in-call is available. I would rather have in-call than a cardate myself. Maybe the two of them could get a hotel room for a few days.

MulchMan
12-15-13, 10:42
Brit also has a guy roommate that doesn't want anyone in the apartment. If he's gone then in-call is available. I would rather have in-call than a cardate myself. Maybe the two of them could get a hotel room for a few days.Brit said if I could come by before 2:00 on weekdays then I can avoid the car date. The room is messy and she has a kitten running around the room. I don't think the guy knows she has a pet.

Bocondo
12-15-13, 14:04
Brit also has a guy roommate that doesn't want anyone in the apartment. If he's gone then in-call is available. I would rather have in-call than a cardate myself. Maybe the two of them could get a hotel room for a few days.I told her the same thing to get a room somewhere near westend to most of us don't have to travel a lot. With enough demand she said she would consider it. She asked me to write about her roommate too, but I can't vouch for her because I haven't met her yet. With her roommate in this business it make sense to get a room.

Still Looking
12-15-13, 22:33
I told her the same thing to get a room somewhere near westend to most of us don't have to travel a lot. With enough demand she said she would consider it. She asked me to write about her roommate too, but I can't vouch for her because I haven't met her yet. With her roommate in this business it make sense to get a room.I'm all in if they come to the other side of town. Just let me know.

Jerricho
12-15-13, 23:30
Brit said if I could come by before 2:00 on weekdays then I can avoid the car date. The room is messy and she has a kitten running around the room. I don't think the guy knows she has a pet.Maybe someone could PM me with the 411 and a description?

AOneFred7734
12-16-13, 03:16
Has anyone seen her or heard from her? No posting in along time. The last time I knew she down by bottoms bridge.

Michigan3
12-16-13, 16:47
Saw her the other day. Wish I knew about the before 2 PM thing and the roommate. Anyway not into cardate's; however, we worked something out. I am glad for that. She was very accomadating to my desires: massage, cuddling and BBBJCIM. She has a nice personality and a great attitude along with some outstanding skills. Those girlish eyes and smile will just draw you in. All communication for me was by text. I had a great time and will repeat again. Maybe will see the roommate the next time.

RichmondDude
12-16-13, 16:51
Has anyone seen her or heard from her? No posting in along time. The last time I knew she down by bottoms bridge.Yea, she was in Lakeside over wk end. May still be there..She is kinda down and out if you want to help her...same number.

RichmondDude
12-16-13, 16:58
As I was writting report I just posted...Vikki, just text me. Said (I'd love to see you),I text her ask if she sent that to all the guys in her phone, little biatch went crazy, saying what difference does it make how many guys I sent it to. REALLY. After last time, and the smell-funk coming off her body, ugh no more. She is out there.

Rusty Woodman1
12-16-13, 22:25
Got to see brit last week thanks to krizzy for the info. Called her and met her 30 minutes later. She is a sweet gal and pleasant to talk too. We headed out to her car date location and got down to business BBBJCIM style.. She has great head skills. Good deepthroat work and I popped 5 minutes later. Will see her again. She did have her cat with her but it was in her bag. Didn't bother me a bit. Maybe next time I'll go for FS.

Tdog69
12-17-13, 10:17
http://badboylookout.wordpress.com/page/2/

MulchMan
12-17-13, 11:49
Saw her the other day. Wish I knew about the before 2 PM thing and the roommate. Anyway not into cardate's; however, we worked something out. I am glad for that. She was very accomadating to my desires: massage, cuddling and BBBJCIM. She has a nice personality and a great attitude along with some outstanding skills. Those girlish eyes and smile will just draw you in. All communication for me was by text. I had a great time and will repeat again. Maybe will see the roommate the next time.I saw her roommate while I was waiting outside for her. She is tall and slender and looks OK. Had big sunglasses on so I couldn't get a good look. Maybe you can have a threesome.

MulchMan
12-17-13, 12:00
Got to see brit last week thanks to krizzy for the info. Called her and met her 30 minutes later. She is a sweet gal and pleasant to talk too. We headed out to her car date location and got down to business BBBJCIM style.. She has great head skills. Good deepthroat work and I popped 5 minutes later. Will see her again. She did have her cat with her but it was in her bag. Didn't bother me a bit. Maybe next time I'll go for FS.While her cat was in the bag I had a good doggy time with her.

Bocondo
12-17-13, 13:25
I saw her roommate while I was waiting outside for her. She is tall and slender and looks OK. Had big sunglasses on so I couldn't get a good look. Maybe you can have a threesome.I had the same idea of threesome when Brit talked to me about her roommate coming in business. But she said she can't teamup with her for some personal reasons.

Shelby 500
12-18-13, 01:30
I found a survey being conducted by Christine Milrod, PhD, of mature, baby-boomer hobbyists over 60. She writes that this is an "understudied group of hobbyists, and yet they comprise a very important part of our hobbying community. We need to hear from them. What they want, what they like and what they do." Dr. Milrod is a legitimate clinical researcher. You can find out more about her here: www.sexandlifecoaching.com.

I emailed her and she responded with a link to the survey. It took me about 20 minutes to answer the, roughly, 100 questions. It is completely anonymous. The statistical significance of the survey improves when a higher number of the target group participate. So the good doctor has allowed me to share the survey link with other hobbyists. If you are over 60 and interested in taking the survey, send me a PM and I'll send you the link to the survey. Or you can contact Dr. Milrod directly through the website. She's very prompt in returning emails. This is a blind scientific study. The results will likely be published in a scientific journal in late 2014 after it goes through peer review.

Let me know if you are interested.

Shelby.

HotRodJ
12-19-13, 14:15
So I saw Jimmyjams' "new Jodi". My dream was a very good BBBJCIM. Easy to meet up with, great location. Will repeat.

Petite lady, DT till you go crazy!

It's Jimmyjams find so contact him for her digits if interested.

Big Virginian
12-19-13, 19:54
I will co-sign on Hot Rod's report about the "new Jodi". The DT was fantastic. Friendly lady and very accommodating. More is probably on the menu but I just wanted a fantastic BJ / BBBJCIM. Funny thing, I even found out we had an acquaintance in common. The price was right and I will repeat.

Clark Gable
12-20-13, 13:25
Could someone please pm me their contact info?

RichmondDude
12-20-13, 13:28
Hey guys Brit is looking for a little help from all of us today.

Said Christmas is just around the corner and she wants to have a good one.

So let's be generous and help the lady out.

You all know she has taken good care of us in the past.

So in the giving Christmas spirit Go give it to her.She is a very nice girl. But they all need help, she is a little pricey for me, her rates come down 20..30 or so, she get alot more customers I'm sure, she called me too, but I got 3-4 look as good or better for less...And a new one to boot, JJ little spinner head dr. VERY reasonable.

Its That Guy
12-20-13, 14:09
Hey guys Brit is looking for a little help from all of us today.

Said Christmas is just around the corner and she wants to have a good one.

So let's be generous and help the lady out.

You all know she has taken good care of us in the past.

So in the giving Christmas spirit Go give it to her.Could any of you gents pm me her number and what she's usually looking for? Just for a BBBJ.

Casey Jones
12-20-13, 16:00
I tried. Left message.

Never heard back. Alas. I guess its going somewhere else.

Bocondo
12-20-13, 16:15
I tried. Left message.

Never heard back. Alas. I guess its going somewhere else.Just talked to her on text she is available and need cash, if you want her number pm me.

HappyHunter44
12-24-13, 13:09
I will co-sign on Hot Rod's report about the "new Jodi". The DT was fantastic. Friendly lady and very accommodating. More is probably on the menu but I just wanted a fantastic BJ / BBBJCIM. Funny thing, I even found out we had an acquaintance in common. The price was right and I will repeat.I back up all the positive comments posted so far. We should all thank Jj big-time for this find!

Hello2
12-24-13, 16:36
I back up all the positive comments posted so far. We should all thank Jj big-time for this find!Hey Jimmy Jam can I possibly get those digits as well? I tried sending a private message but I'm not sure if it went through or not since I did it on my phone.

HappyHunter44
12-24-13, 23:58
I back up all the positive comments posted so far. We should all thank Jj big-time for this find!I have several requests for this girl's info. No disrespect to anyone, but I need to respect that this is Jimmy Jam's find. Please contact him for the info.

Bocondo
12-26-13, 14:16
Just visited Brit, she got a room near airport. I know lot of people wanted to visit her for FS in a room or people who hate car dates. Not sure how long she will be in that room, if you already have her number contact her.

Camby
12-27-13, 14:29
Just visited Brit, she got a room near airport. I know lot of people wanted to visit her for FS in a room or people who hate car dates. Not sure how long she will be in that room, if you already have her number contact her.She doesn't have a room anymore but said if someone would get her one she would include it in the rate.

RichmondDude
12-30-13, 12:27
Got one of my regulars in need today, I can't get to her till tomorrow, so I'm posting for her, she decent girl. White about 5 ft 110,decent looks, body. Only my regulars I share with or SM or regular members with legit previous post..and I do check.

Jr1282
12-30-13, 16:28
Got one of my regulars in need today, I can't get to her till tomorrow, so I'm posting for her, she decent girl. White about 5 ft 110,decent looks, body. Only my regulars I share with or SM or regular members with legit previous post..and I do check.I haven't posted here before. But if I get her contact I will do you a good review.

Thanks,

Jr.

Vince2000
12-30-13, 18:03
Got one of my regulars in need today, I can't get to her till tomorrow, so I'm posting for her, she decent girl. White about 5 ft 110,decent looks, body. Only my regulars I share with or SM or regular members with legit previous post..and I do check.Hey RichmondDude,

Can you PM her info.

MulchMan
01-01-14, 12:00
Last week I tried to sign on using Google Chrome and received a warning that accessing this site would result in a download of malicious malware that would infect my computer. I tried using Internet Explorer and received a similar message. I waited a few days and and the warnings did not appear. The same thing happened about two months ago. The message appears for about 3-4 day and then goes away. Anyone else receive these warnings?

Ltnric
01-01-14, 13:46
Last week I tried to sign on using Google Chrome and received a warning that accessing this site would result in a download of malicious malware that would infect my computer. I tried using Internet Explorer and received a similar message. I waited a few days and and the warnings did not appear. The same thing happened about two months ago. The message appears for about 3-4 day and then goes away. Anyone else receive these warnings?I use firefox and I also got the same message a few days ago. I want the ADMINISTRATORS to comment on this. I am concerned.

Maklovio
01-01-14, 15:52
I use firefox and I also got the same message a few days ago. I want the ADMINISTRATORS to comment on this. I am concerned.Exactly the same happend to me, I was wondering if it was only me having this problem. More info would be appreciated.

The boss addressed this here;

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?371-Internet-Security

Hey Jax, tell us what you really think lol

A2

Richmond Fotog
01-01-14, 16:17
That's happened more than once in the past couple of months and will probably happen again. If you had clicked on the advanced options it explained the reason for blocking the site. It had nothing to do with this particular site. Google blocked the server that hosts this site for malicious software in some banner ads found on other sites being hosted on the same server. Once it is removed Google tests the server and removes the warning.

For Chrome users, if you add the Ad Block Plus extension for free you won't see those ads. There's also a specific forum on this site for site related issues.

Last week I tried to sign on using Google Chrome and received a warning that accessing this site would result in a download of malicious malware that would infect my computer. I tried using Internet Explorer and received a similar message. I waited a few days and and the warnings did not appear. The same thing happened about two months ago. The message appears for about 3-4 day and then goes away. Anyone else receive these warnings?

BonnieBlaz
01-01-14, 18:15
I use firefox and I also got the same message a few days ago. I want the ADMINISTRATORS to comment on this. I am concerned.I tried to use Google Chrome as well and I had issues. Happy New Years!!

Bunker Buster
01-02-14, 20:03
Exactly the same happend to me, I was wondering if it was only me having this problem. More info would be appreciated.

The boss addressed this here;

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?371-Internet-Security

Hey Jax, tell us what you really think lol
His full report on the issue is further down in that thread. I also saw the warning, and contacted A2 last year. The issue is malware on a different site, but Google doesn't report which one, which would then make it easy to remove the link.

It appears that USASG has never hosted malware, but the site is being flagged for someone else's problem.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?371-Internet-Security&p=1966673&viewfull=1#post1966673

GrayWolf60
01-05-14, 20:51
I tried to use Google Chrome as well and I had issues. Happy New Years!!I can't enter the site through Google Chrome either; I have to go through Internet Explorer. I have a friend that can only use Bing so go figure. Gf60.

GrayWolf60
01-05-14, 21:02
I'm Graywolf and I'm in Memphis, TN. I'll be moving to Richmond soon and want to introduce myself to the community. I'm relocating to be close to family and it does pain me to leave friends behind in Memphis. I come with strong credentials and I don't BS. I'm a firm believer in networking which has resulted in wonderful utr experiences. Feel free to check my profile or ask friends that you may have in the system in Memphis about me. I will be a somewhat infrequent commentator on your board since I'll follow it now. So I just wanted to make all you mongers and advisors aware of who I am. Happy Hunting. Gf60.

HappyHunter44
01-05-14, 23:52
I'm Graywolf and I'm in Memphis, TN. I'll be moving to Richmond soon and want to introduce myself to the community. I'm relocating to be close to family and it does pain me to leave friends behind in Memphis. I come with strong credentials and I don't BS. I'm a firm believer in networking which has resulted in wonderful utr experiences. Feel free to check my profile or ask friends that you may have in the system in Memphis about me. I will be a somewhat infrequent commentator on your board since I'll follow it now. So I just wanted to make all you mongers and advisors aware of who I am. Happy Hunting. Gf60.When you hit town, let the board know. There are some good utrs that are in "rotation."

MulchMan
01-06-14, 05:35
Hooked up with the new Jodi thanks to HH. I had texted her a day earlier to set up the appointment. We had to stay in the front room because her roommate was sleeping. I asked if it was a guy or a gal. She said it was a guy who was aware of her business. I started off by undressing her which is my standard beginning. Then she started undressing me. After some hugging and caressing she was ready to get down to business. The BBBJ was very nice. She responded well to additional instructions and took it like a champ. When he was ready I covered up for a few positions. It seemed as though she was enjoying it but she was not going to climax. Probably part of the routine. After the various positions I pulled off the cover and had her finish me off like she had started. Nice technique and responsive to additional coaching. After I erupted I asked for a warm facecloth to clean up. I was laying on the couch with my member slowing fading. She wrapped the little guy up with the warm facecloth. At this time the bedroom door opened and she walk over to speak with her roommate. I could hear him say 'You didn't tell me about your appointment' She said that she had told him yesterday. He sounded a little pissed off. So here I am naked and spread eagle on the couch with a warm facecloth around the little guy. At this point I decided it was time to get dressed and get the hell out of there. She apologized for the mix up and walked me to the door. I will repeat if I know she is alone. Thanks again HH.

GrayWolf60
01-06-14, 09:05
When you hit town, let the board know. There are some good utrs that are in "rotation."Appreciate it. This puts me a lot closer to DC as well and there are several providers there I need to visit. I'm also a TER member. Gf60.

HappyHunter44
01-06-14, 11:23
Hooked up with the new Jodi thanks to HH. I had texted her a day earlier to set up the appointment. We had to stay in the front room because her roommate was sleeping. I asked if it was a guy or a gal. She said it was a guy who was aware of her business. I started off by undressing her which is my standard beginning. Then she started undressing me. After some hugging and caressing she was ready to get down to business. The BBBJ was very nice. She responded well to additional instructions and took it like a champ. When he was ready I covered up for a few positions. It seemed as though she was enjoying it but she was not going to climax. Probably part of the routine. After the various positions I pulled off the cover and had her finish me off like she had started. Nice technique and responsive to additional coaching. After I erupted I asked for a warm facecloth to clean up. I was laying on the couch with my member slowing fading. She wrapped the little guy up with the warm facecloth. At this time the bedroom door opened and she walk over to speak with her roommate. I could hear him say 'You didn't tell me about your appointment' She said that she had told him yesterday. He sounded a little pissed off. So here I am naked and spread eagle on the couch with a warm facecloth around the little guy. At this point I decided it was time to get dressed and get the hell out of there. She apologized for the mix up and walked me to the door. I will repeat if I know she is alone. Thanks again HH.Yeah, I should have warned you about the roommate. I thought it was a girl roommate though. When I was there, there were other people in the living room. We used the bedroom. I agree that I will also only visit if I know she is alone. Her technique is very nice, and she is super easy to deal with. Glad you had a good time.

AllAboard
01-06-14, 16:48
Yeah, I should have warned you about the roommate. I thought it was a girl roommate though. When I was there, there were other people in the living room. We used the bedroom. I agree that I will also only visit if I know she is alone. Her technique is very nice, and she is super easy to deal with. Glad you had a good time.I saw her at a notel off Broad ...is that not her location any more.

HappyHunter44
01-06-14, 16:53
I saw her at a notel off Broad ...is that not her location any more.I guess not. I saw her 2 weeks ago at her apartment, and you are the first to mention the notel as far as I recall.

HotRodJ
01-06-14, 17:31
I guess not. I saw her 2 weeks ago at her apartment, and you are the first to mention the notel as far as I recall.I saw her at a notel off broad, then at an apartment off of Chamberlayne. Was some older disabled ladies apartment, I believe. Just remembered that as I was leaving the bedroom, I saw a well used little glass crack pipe on the bedroom table. Be careful guys!

HappyHunter44
01-06-14, 17:48
I saw her at a notel off broad, then at an apartment off of Chamberlayne. Was some older disabled ladies apartment, I believe. Just remembered that as I was leaving the bedroom, I saw a well used little glass crack pipe on the bedroom table. Be careful guys!Yep, there really large disabled lady is who I saw with a couple of her friends. I always assume drugs are done where close by. I keep my big head on a swivel around all these girls. I might suggest to her that she might do better going back to the notel.

HappyHunter44
01-06-14, 23:44
I have been getting emails from first time posters for new Jodi's number. Sorry, but I am taking my cue from top SMs such as Jimmy Jam, Richmond Dude etc. and only giving number out to verified SM whose contributions to the board are known. A newbie could be LEO for all we know and not worth the risk. I recommend do like all of us did at one point. TOFTT, give a good report, and add to the overall knowledge of the board in general. Please understand this is not personal. It is for the forum's protection, as a fake newbie could be anyone and mess it up for all. And please do not run up your post count with junk. We all see through that too. Thanks for understanding.

AllAboard
01-07-14, 12:26
I have been getting emails from first time posters for new Jodi's number. Sorry, but I am taking my cue from top SMs such as Jimmy Jam, Richmond Dude etc. and only giving number out to verified SM whose contributions to the board are known. A newbie could be LEO for all we know and not worth the risk. I recommend do like all of us did at one point. TOFTT, give a good report, and add to the overall knowledge of the board in general. Please understand this is not personal. It is for the forum's protection, as a fake newbie could be anyone and mess it up for all. And please do not run up your post count with junk. We all see through that too. Thanks for understanding.Great Post ...I agree.

HotRodJ
01-07-14, 17:23
I have been getting emails from first time posters for new Jodi's number. Sorry, but I am taking my cue from top SMs such as Jimmy Jam, Richmond Dude etc. and only giving number out to verified SM whose contributions to the board are known. A newbie could be LEO for all we know and not worth the risk. I recommend do like all of us did at one point. TOFTT, give a good report, and add to the overall knowledge of the board in general. Please understand this is not personal. It is for the forum's protection, as a fake newbie could be anyone and mess it up for all. And please do not run up your post count with junk. We all see through that too. Thanks for understanding.Just to agree with Happy and show what kind of new members we are dealing with..

I got a message from some random asshole asking for a number...

Thought I was being helpful in letting him know best way to proceed, apparently I am just an ass.. Read below.

<my reply to his request for number or help on this site...

Sorry, no numbers are typically shared with brand new members. Everyone's safety is a concern on here. Post your own reviews on the board. If you have never seen anyone, then read some reviews and try someone from backpage who has contact info. You need to establish a rep on here so people feel ok with trading info with you.

J.

<The Asshole, replied..

You were a new member at some point and everyone safety what are you talking? At some point everything.

Good comes to end. I got the number from some else anyway just bit ago and you do not have reviews to anyone to get.

Info I checked. You do not own her and I will see. Thanks for not help me!

So, yah, let's be smart out here guys, no telling what these noobs are up to..

I edited this because even when noobs are being douchebags PM's should stay private.

A2

Salvaone
01-07-14, 23:07
Any new info on Shannon?

Jdboy
01-07-14, 23:23
Sent me a PM saying Brit was being watched and he got popped by vice when he went to see her. I haven't seen her yet, and since he's not established yet I can't vouch for the info but it may be wise to be a little more careful than normal. Just an FYI, it wouldn't be the first time a girl got popular and got Uncle's attention.

I edited this because even when noobs are being douchebags PM's should stay private.

A2

RichmondVa
01-07-14, 23:30
[Deleted by Admin]

Wanderer01
01-08-14, 01:12
I have been getting emails from first time posters for new Jodi's number. Sorry, but I am taking my cue from top SMs such as Jimmy Jam, Richmond Dude etc. and only giving number out to verified SM whose contributions to the board are known. A newbie could be LEO for all we know and not worth the risk. I recommend do like all of us did at one point. TOFTT, give a good report, and add to the overall knowledge of the board in general. Please understand this is not personal. It is for the forum's protection, as a fake newbie could be anyone and mess it up for all. And please do not run up your post count with junk. We all see through that too. Thanks for understanding.I agree as I am always cautious of who I give it to because all these new guys just collect the numbers and never go see them. I will only share numbers with people that are serious about seeing the girl.

TravelersTl1
01-08-14, 09:22
I have found a pretty fun little spinner. She is UTR as far as I know and mostly works out of her apartment. She is kind of plain looking with glasses but very open minded. I can trade with reg members that have a verifiable trade and open to provide to SMs. Thanks and be safe.

TravelersTl1
01-08-14, 10:00
I have found a pretty fun little spinner. She is UTR as far as I know and mostly works out of her apartment. She is kind of plain looking with glasses but very open minded. I can trade with reg members that have a verifiable trade and open to provide to SMs. Thanks and be safe.

JimmyJams
01-08-14, 12:36
Any new info on Shannon?Doing well, still in treatment.

Va Fun Tymes
01-08-14, 15:12
I am pretty sure one of the girls many of us have seen is working with someone or seriously going down quick. PM me for details.

Bocondo
01-08-14, 22:45
So last week I finally dream about Nina, I got her number from JJ long time back, but didn't visit till recently when I found she is the girl who lots of monger praising as "new Jodi". In my dream she was little older than I like, but her head game was one of the best I ever got. I agree with all the reports about her, she has endless throat and excellent skills. For number, please contact JJ.

HappyHunter44
01-08-14, 23:06
So last week I finally dream about Nina, I got her number from JJ long time back, but didn't visit till recently when I found she is the girl who lots of monger praising as "new Jodi". In my dream she was little older than I like, but her head game was one of the best I ever got. I agree with all the reports about her, she has endless throat and excellent skills. For number, please contact JJ.I am joining Bocondo on this one. Contact JJ for Nina's number. I second her skills though. Endless throat is very accurate.

BareBackJack
01-09-14, 12:19
Well, I've been working this MILF for a month now and like it more and more. The apartment is nicer than the notels and the roomate is cool. Her throat is bottomless and she knows how to really use it. Best of all, bareback is her norm. And the norm of at least one of her daughters. If you want a cover, you'll need to ask. I know that isn't everyone's game but you can't beat the feel.

Jack.

Its That Guy
01-09-14, 22:54
Best of all, bareback is her norm. And the norm of at least one of her daughters. Guess ill scratch that one off the list.

Wanderer01
01-09-14, 23:04
Guess ill scratch that one off the list.Well that just ruin my day. I was going to give her a call as she was next on my list. That is just bad news but glad it was said that she likes bareback. I totally agree as she is now off the list.

HappyHunter44
01-10-14, 00:26
Well that just ruin my day. I was going to give her a call as she was next on my list. That is just bad news but glad it was said that she likes bareback. I totally agree as she is now off the list.Maybe it is just me, but aren't all girls "bring your own cover" just in case. I go in under the assumption every girl is barebacking a list of regulars. Really, is there any other way to look at it? However, I do agree, actually knowing it as a fact is a spoiler of the occasion.

Member #4947
01-10-14, 12:44
Maybe it is just me, but aren't all girls "bring your own cover" just in case. I go in under the assumption every girl is barebacking a list of regulars. Really, is there any other way to look at it? However, I do agree, actually knowing it as a fact is a spoiler of the occasion.No, it's not just you. I'd estimate that 75% of the UTRs / SWs I've met offer BBFS on the first meeting with nearly all the rest willing to go there after a couple dates. And if you don't carry your own covers, you're either going to be very frustrated or in for a few weeks of high anxiety.

Wanderer01
01-10-14, 14:40
Maybe it is just me, but aren't all girls "bring your own cover" just in case. I go in under the assumption every girl is barebacking a list of regulars. Really, is there any other way to look at it? However, I do agree, actually knowing it as a fact is a spoiler of the occasion.I don't expect to bring it the first time I see a girl for two reasons.

1) I learned a long time ago that some girls are allergic or do not like a certain kind of protection. If I bring something that they don't like, then you would have to run to the store or not do it.

2) For the amount of donation that is charged, I expect they will provide it! Before I put any donation down on the table, I would ask if they have protection. If not, I walk out the door knowing that she doesn't play it safe. Sometimes I would ask on my way there if I need to bring anything.

3) I do not have any safe place to hide it at home.

I have never picked up a SW but I would expect to bring my own giving that their donations are much lower then BP / UTR. If I decide to go back to see any girl and she didn't use the protection that I like and then I would bring my own.

But it is me that I play it safe but I know everybody is different to decide if they want to bring it or not.

HappyHunter44
01-10-14, 16:11
I don't expect to bring it the first time I see a girl for two reasons.

1) I learned a long time ago that some girls are allergic or do not like a certain kind of protection. If I bring something that they don't like, then you would have to run to the store or not do it.

2) For the amount of donation that is charged, I expect they will provide it! Before I put any donation down on the table, I would ask if they have protection. If not, I walk out the door knowing that she doesn't play it safe. Sometimes I would ask on my way there if I need to bring anything.

I have never picked up a SW but I would expect to bring my own giving that their donations are much lower then BP / UTR. If I decide to go back to see any girl and she didn't use the protection that I like and then I would bring my own.

But it is me that I play it safe but I know everybody is different to decide if they want to bring it or not.I hear your arguments, especially #3. That was tricky for me to figure out. Yeah, I have had 2 girls allergic, so I hear that too.

Lone Wolf
01-10-14, 16:31
I don't expect to bring it the first time I see a girl for two reasons.

But it is me that I play it safe but I know everybody is different to decide if they want to bring it or not.As for 1 always buy non latex that limits alergy as for her not liking the type either have her own or use what I bring.

2 I agree with donation but no guarantees she will have them, also had a couple girls give out of date cover, they usually only buy when they have to.

3 I find my tool box to be pretty safe.

As for bareback it is not for me, if she offers usually time to go if she offers it to me she offering it to everyone, I play safe only.

And if she offers and she has the I am clean you got nothing to worry about, big red flag I don't trust people trying to gey mycash these girls will say what they think will get your money no matter true or not.

Casey Jones
01-13-14, 17:36
So I've been banned from avenue x. On one hand I don't care. On the other it really pisses me off.

I saw a lady with lots of reviews and great ones at that. Everything seemed to go fine until I drove 8 miles back to work, parked and siddey was boxed in by 2 officers of the law in plain clothes. Apparently they had been watching her. They actually were more than fair and after a lengthy discussion let me go in my way.

Being the decent sort I contacted ave x admins; gave them her number and asked that they contact her to get the heck out of dodge. Next thing I know I'm banned from the site.

Seems fucked up to me. I tried to help and should have shut the hell up. Also seems as though there was some discussion because I've been blackballed by many ladies. Actually pretty much a but the wonderful sexy Cathy.

Grafenberg
01-13-14, 23:59
So I've been banned from avenue x. On one hand I don't care. On the other it really pisses me off.

I saw a lady with lots of reviews and great ones at that. Everything seemed to go fine until I drove 8 miles back to work, parked and siddey was boxed in by 2 officers of the law in plain clothes. Apparently they had been watching her. They actually were more than fair and after a lengthy discussion let me go in my way.

Being the decent sort I contacted ave x admins; gave them her number and asked that they contact her to get the heck out of dodge. Next thing I know I'm banned from the site.

Seems fucked up to me. I tried to help and should have shut the hell up. Also seems as though there was some discussion because I've been blackballed by many ladies. Actually pretty much a but the wonderful sexy Cathy.Well who was the lady being watched? It'd help others to know and be able to avoid the unfortunate situation that you found yourself in.

Casey Jones
01-14-14, 09:49
Well who was the lady being watched? It'd help others to know and be able to avoid the unfortunate situation that you found yourself in.Since I'm banned from the x I can't really dive back in and get the link or her name. She was traveling from Charlotte with 2 other girls. I'll look on tbd when I'm not driving to see if I can find her post.

My advice is to stay away from the airport area. The undercovers were really good at their job.

Member #5841
01-14-14, 18:52
Today you can drive, surf this forum and respond to posts, but you can't provide any info about the girl other than 3 girls from Charlottle in the airport area? The same girl that supposedly got you interrorgated by two police officers? You suddenly lost and forgot her name, phone number, hotel, what she looks like, everything?

Yesterday you had all this info and instead of tipping off and warning the girl you contacted the A-X mods gave them her info and asked them to do it. You get banned, come here to complain and put out some lame and vague warning with no info at all other than some girl from A-X which you now have to go find on TBD.

Where's the credibility behind the warning?

"I've been blackballed by many ladies" and now the site. Really?

Since I'm banned from the x I can't really dive back in and get the link or her name. She was traveling from Charlotte with 2 other girls. I'll look on tbd when I'm not driving to see if I can find her post.

Member #5841
01-14-14, 19:55
Supposedly this girl is exclusive to members of this site and doesn't advertise anywhere else. Since she supposedly knows about this site and read what's said here, why isn't she a Forum Advertiser instead of having 5-6 different guys do it for her? It's the same thing. She needs help. She is struggling. Help her get a room. She is offering discounts.

She claims she had no knowledge of being on BP. The photos in the ad were taken at different times including two selfies she shot herself in a mirror. They were photos she provided to someone. The ad said she was new to the business and covered the I-64 area from the airport area to Newport News. So, someone supposedly spent the money to put up an ad using her photos and info yet (according to one story) she didn't know who did it or give them permission. A second report stated she had contacted an agency or pimp to work for them, but was unaware they had posted an ad. When she was confronted about this and it become info on this forum that ad came down in a very short time. Amazing.

"She's accomodating." Really? I contacted her. She has no car. No trasportation. Offers no incall. In texts she said: "Most guys I see are happy with car dates." Why does she want or need a room? Didn't some guy claim to get busted with her in the car and she verified that happening? In an area she said was known for the police to run radar and she's doing car dates? Later she said, "If you want more privacy and discretion you will have to help me get a room." After accomodating her and helping her do all of this she quoted me $125 for 30 mins..

The first time I tried contacing her for 3 days in a row. Got a blank text from her on the 3rd day. I called and left a message. No response. The second time I tried she responded 2 days later telling me she got the texts and wanted to know if I was still looking. I asked why it took so long and she claims she is having phone problems. BS.

I can see why she is always needing help, but she's not accomodating except to the cat she supposedly lugs around. Happy Motoring to those with the car dates!

Hey guys Brit contacted me looking for help this morning. She said its discount Sunday.
If someone gets her a room she will take it from the damages.

Someone told her about this forum and she read this BP discussion about her and was freaking out about it. I am not sure what to make out of it, you can make your own conclusion, but she claims she is not on BP.

Tidad
01-15-14, 01:15
I've been corresponding by text and email with her for a few weeks but can never get past the chitchat stage ...does anyone know anything about this girl?296676.

PM me...

Casey Jones
01-15-14, 11:56
Today you can drive, surf this forum and respond to posts, but you can't provide any info about the girl other than 3 girls from Charlottle in the airport area? The same girl that supposedly got you interrorgated by two police officers? You suddenly lost and forgot her name, phone number, hotel, what she looks like, everything?

Yesterday you had all this info and instead of tipping off and warning the girl you contacted the A-X mods gave them her info and asked them to do it. You get banned, come here to complain and put out some lame and vague warning with no info at all other than some girl from A-X which you now have to go find on TBD.

Where's the credibility behind the warning?

"I've been blackballed by many ladies" and now the site. Really?WHy the fucking flame dude. I don't know you. Don't owe you shit. Yeah I can't provide any more info. This shit went down in September. A. And yeah I fucking probably didn't rember her name while she was blowing me. Yeah I forgot it 5 months later. It wasn't like I was dating the fucking queen of england. It was a damn hooker. One I didn't expect to have any lasting relationship with.

Yeah I deleted her number. Shit I wasn't callng back after the cops grilled the shit out of me. Nor was I posting anywhere at the time about. 1 The cops have my info and I assume they read this and 2 because of the shitty greeting I got when I tried to post it here right after and was accused of not being whom I said I was.

Today. Because so many people asked me I scrolled thru 30 pages on the x. The post is gone; went to Big Doggie and their forum doesn't allow scrolling back far enough and BP only gives 2 Pages. I cared about helping her cause she had kids. And was really nice.

Really sorry to have let you down John Michael. I thought I was bitching about the X; not getting talked to like a little ***** by a man behind his computer screen.

Just doing the best I can. Again sorry to let you down. I'll keep my mouth shut next time.bro.

Casey Jones
01-15-14, 13:00
Damn you pissed me off so much so that I rewrote this for clarity.

My point wasn't to warn. My post was bitching about the X admins.

WHy the fucking flame dude. I don't know you. Don't owe you shit. Yeah I can't provide any more info. This shit went down in September. A. And yeah I fucking probably didn't rember her name while she was blowing me so heck yeah I forgot it 5 months later. It wasn't like I was dating the fucking queen of england. It was a damn hooker. One I didn't expect to have any lasting relationship with.

Yeah I deleted her number. Right after it happened Shit I wasn't callng back after the cops grilled the shit out of me. All I needed was them to see I'd called her after they threatened to take me in front of the magistrate. Sure they had nothing on me ... But they could have had the magistrate tell me.

Nor was I posting anywhere at the time about. It because 1 The cops have my info and I assume they read this and 2. Because of the shitty greeting I got when I tried to post it here right after the incident. Similar to this pile of steaming crap.

Today. Because so many people asked me I scrolled thru 30 pages on the x. The post is gone; went to Big Doggie and their forum doesn't allow scrolling back far enough and BP only gives 2 Pages. I cared about helping her cause she had kids. And was really nice.

Really sorry to have let you down John Michael.

The original post was bitching about the X;. The info was old and not pertinent or worth a shit to anyone. Sorry the post wasn't up to your standards. Its easy to hide behind a computer and be a little *****. Nice job pal.

Just doing the best I can. Again sorry to let you down. I'll keep my mouth shut next time. Bro.

GotTheItch
01-15-14, 15:50
For filing not dialing new Jodi and Brits number.

But after reading post #1216 on new Jodi and Jon Michael's post #1229 on Brit it seems like these two are a bit risky, or in new Jodi's case way past risky.

Although I wasn't able to see them I do appreciate JJ and Bocondo's willingness to help out.

Stay safe.

Member #5841
01-15-14, 16:07
You're now posting a warning over an incident that happened over 4 months ago? Very recently you gave advice to stay out of the airport area over this incident from September.

Recently YOU wanted to connect with a provider (Brit) who works out of that same area.

You've been black-balled by many providers, banned from sites, interrogated by poice and "escaped a death sentence" at home for being the smartest guy and one who gives great advice, accurate info and recent reports, right? LOL.

My advice is to stay away from the airport area.

WHy the fucking flame dude. I don't know you. Don't owe you shit. Yeah I can't provide any more info. This shit went down in September. A. And yeah I fucking probably didn't rember her name while she was blowing me. Yeah I forgot it 5 months later. It wasn't like I was dating the fucking queen of england. It was a damn hooker. One I didn't expect to have any lasting relationship with.

Just doing the best I can. Again sorry to let you down. I'll keep my mouth shut next time.bro.

Casey Jones
01-15-14, 16:25
Oh dear god. Read what I wrote. It wasn't a warning. I was speaking to the bitched on the X. You went all chicken little. Jesus a I was trying to do was have a conversation.

Frankly having viewed some of your other posts you seem very critical of everyone. You don't seem like a very happy little man to me.

Im pretty sure a bunch of losers on a hooker websites aren't winning a brainiac contest. Ill be first to admit I'm no genius. As such I wasn't giving advice - just telling a tale.

Instead of being a dickhead, why not just take what you need info wise and wave the rest.

You're now posting a warning over an incident that happened over 4 months ago? Very recently you gave advice to stay out of the airport area over this incident from September.

Recently YOU wanted to connect with a provider (Brit) who works out of that same area.

You've been black-balled by many providers, banned from sites, interrogated by poice and "escaped a death sentence" at home for being the smartest guy and one who gives great advice, accurate info and recent reports, right? LOL.

OldMarine
01-15-14, 18:52
Oh dear god. Read what I wrote. It wasn't a warning. I was speaking to the bitched on the X. You went all chicken little. Jesus a I was trying to do was have a conversation.

Frankly having viewed some of your other posts you seem very critical of everyone. You don't seem like a very happy little man to me.

Im pretty sure a bunch of losers on a hooker websites aren't winning a brainiac contest. Ill be first to admit I'm no genius. As such I wasn't giving advice - just telling a tale.

Instead of being a dickhead, why not just take what you need info wise and wave the rest.Mr. Jones, I would agree with your assessment.

VaInSight
01-15-14, 20:52

Instead of being a dickhead, why not just take what you need info wise and wave the rest.Cops box you in and interrogate you after you saw a girl and you don't remember her name? That and throwing in your plug for sexy cathy out of nowhere is some big holes in your story.

Casey Jones
01-15-14, 22:10
Cops box you in and interrogate you after you saw a girl and you don't remember her name? That and throwing in your plug for sexy cathy out of nowhere is some big holes in your story.Look I wasn't trying to post a warning. - I was trying to make a point about the X.

So If i lied a stated that her name was Jessica. From Charlotte. Would Thst give make everyone feel better .

I just don't understand all the animosity. Seriously. I was just bitching about X. Not posting a warning of any sort. To be attacked and called a liar is crap. I've been a member here for I'm guessing 6 years and have had no problems until this week. I thought we were all on the same team

Bocondo
01-15-14, 23:44
"She's accomodating." Really? I contacted her. She has no car. No trasportation. Offers no incall. In texts she said: "Most guys I see are happy with car dates." Why does she want or need a room? Didn't some guy claim to get busted with her in the car and she verified that happening? In an area she said was known for the police to run radar and she's doing car dates? Later she said, "If you want more privacy and discretion you will have to help me get a room." After accomodating her and helping her do all of this she quoted me $125 for 30 mins..
I think all the girls are YMMV, same with her. When I gave you her number to you, you were pissed because I asked you to do your own research about the girl by going back to older reports. You said you didn't want to give your money to her. If you would read old reports about Brit, every one reported about car date, nothing new about it.

Supposedly this girl is exclusive to members of this site and doesn't advertise anywhere else.Yes this is true this website is her biggest source of income, and she is grateful to all the mongers on this site. And I will ask her to create provider account.

Didn't some guy claim to get busted with her in the car and she verified that happening?If this is true, post the link to that post, else don't make false rumors.

She claims she had no knowledge of being on BP. The photos in the ad were taken at different times including two selfies she shot herself in a mirror. They were photos she provided to someone. The ad said she was new to the business and covered the I-64 area from the airport area to Newport News. So, someone supposedly spent the money to put up an ad using her photos and info yet (according to one story) she didn't know who did it or give them permission. A second report stated she had contacted an agency or pimp to work for them, but was unaware they had posted an ad. When she was confronted about this and it become info on this forum that ad came down in a very short time. Amazing.I cleared this a week ago now why are you bringing it now? You had problem with other guys bringing old stories to the forum?

Bocondo
01-15-14, 23:51
For filing not dialing new Jodi and Brits number.

But after reading post #1216 on new Jodi and Jon Michael's post #1229 on Brit it seems like these two are a bit risky, or in new Jodi's case way past risky.

Although I wasn't able to see them I do appreciate JJ and Bocondo's willingness to help out.

Stay safe.Dude,

No worries there, being safe should be the highest priority, if you don't feel safe doing something than don't do it.

Happy hunting.

AllAboard
01-16-14, 16:48
Has anyone seen the new Jodis daughter.

Irate Pirate
01-16-14, 17:11
Hey guys Brit contacted me looking for help this morning.

She said its discount Sunday.

If someone gets her a room she will take it from the damages.

Up to you if you want to contact her.You do realize that getting the room in your name and turning over the keys to her is a very risky proposition? Right?

Scenario:

You rent the room for her, take care of your business and leave. Later on, she gets popped for something / anything (drugs, undercover sting, etc) while in that room. Even if you are no where around. Suddenly you'll find yourself being asked a lot of questions by our Uncle.

Give her the donation, let her get the room. Then when you leave, you have no worries.

Think with your big head, not with the little one.

AOneFred7734
01-16-14, 20:40
You do realize that getting the room in your name and turning over the keys to her is a very risky proposition? Right?

Scenario:

You rent the room for her, take care of your business and leave. Later on, she gets popped for something / anything (drugs, undercover sting, etc) while in that room. Even if you are no where around. Suddenly you'll find yourself being asked a lot of questions by our Uncle.

Give her the donation, let her get the room. Then when you leave, you have no worries.

Think with your big head, not with the little one.I asked her if she can get the room in her name and she said yes. All you have to do is pay.

Camby
01-17-14, 07:28
I asked her if she can get the room in her name and she said yes. All you have to do is pay.The problem with her getting a room is that she doesn't stay there. You have to pick her up at her place and drive her there. Do your business, then drive her back. Too much activity for LE to pick up on.

Indvir
01-17-14, 19:53
Has anyone seen the new Jodis daughter.Just careful to keep your money and assets in safe hidden place. Other than that, good time.

Member #5055
01-18-14, 13:13
This is worth repeating again -- NEVER take ANYTHING into a meeting / room other than the cash you are intending to spend. Wallet / phone ANYTHING on your belt etc. And in your pockets should be left in the car. Do remember to take your car keys, however a key-less car entry system does even remove this danger!!

GW.

Just careful to keep your money and assets in safe hidden place. Other than that, good time.

AOneFred7734
01-18-14, 19:28
Well about a months ago I met a woman named Nancy who I think is one of Jodi's daughters. She was very cute and short. I met her at a notel on broad. She was in her PJs. The room smelled like a cigar club and it was horrible. I asked her to take off her clothes and start working her mouth. You can clearly see that she has had kids because of the very bad stretch marks. IT was pretty bad. She knows how to use her mouth very well. However, after reading a few reviews you should know that there are rumors that she may do bareback so that does it for me. I won't repeat and I wish I had knows that before cause I would have never seen her had I known that. It was only $60 bucks and you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong she was very pleasant but I am not going to take the risk. Be safe everyone and keep sharing information.I am so lost. In my dream I was thinking nancy was the mom.I did a double BBBJCIM with her and a blonde. The blonde won.

HotRodJ
01-18-14, 22:15
I am so lost. In my dream I was thinking nancy was the mom.I did a double BBBJCIM with her and a blonde. The blonde won.New Jodi is Nancy. One of her daughters is wendy. She had the kid and offers dreams as well.

HollywoodGuy
01-18-14, 22:36
You do realize that getting the room in your name and turning over the keys to her is a very risky proposition? Right?

Scenario:

Think with your big head, not with the little one.I used to do that for this one girl. Notel number 1 (banned for life). Notel number 2 (she gets popped and my name is now on some fake pimp list). But the popo never contacted me. But lesson learned.

ILikeHotWomen
01-19-14, 23:20
I saw her at the midlo walmart about a week ago with a 40 ish white guy. She appears about 6 or 7 months pregnant. Did not stop to chat. Heh Hope she cleans up. She texted me about a month ago or so, but I did not respond as I did not need her help at the time.

Any new info on Shannon?

Admin2
01-20-14, 00:35
I deleted all the covered not covered stuff. It's ok to say that some chick does it, that's informational. Read the guidelines, posting beyond that isn't. It isn't because nothing anybody reads here will ever change their choices and the back and forth about it goes on for pages.

A2

Bunker Buster
01-20-14, 21:29
Notel number 2 (she gets popped and my name is now on some fake pimp list). But the popo never contacted me. But lesson learned.If you pay for her room, you could be charged with aiding prostitution or keeping a bawdy place. You don't have to receive a nickel from her to fall under the language of the code.

Camby
01-21-14, 10:33
UTR near Airport with great Oral skills needs help today. Seniors only PM me for details and hopefully something to share.

Ride00
01-21-14, 12:11
Can anyone provide details on Mimi near RIR. She advertises anon on backpage. Is she the white girl north of RIR that does a rub and tug and has out of state plates on her vehicle?

TravelersTl1
01-21-14, 17:55
Hey. Vanessa asked me if I would tell everyone that she needs some visits and is running specials. She is the plain spinner I wrote about before. She cannot host. She can do car dates or go to your place / room. Have fun.

TravelersTl1
01-21-14, 17:59
I have seen Nancy many times and can never get boring. Her head game is best. She will do the things you seen in the porns. She can really take it. My go to girl. She isn't working with her daughter right now. She can host in Chamberlain area. Have fun and be safe.

TravelersTl1
01-21-14, 18:02
Gabbi is back...sort of. She can host some but has her daughter and arrangements have to be made. Her husband knows what is going on but not thrilled so she only works when he is working. Her performance is still awesome and sensual. She is pretty much low volume because of her status.

Richmond Guy
01-22-14, 20:17
Hey. Vanessa asked me if I would tell everyone that she needs some visits and is running specials. She is the plain spinner I wrote about before. She cannot host. She can do car dates or go to your place / room. Have fun.I can attest to her also. She's sweet and made this old guy feel young again.

SJena2013
01-24-14, 06:58
Good morning,

It is my turn now to ask for help. I last used to see Gabby in the notel opposite the defense supply center. She was with her youngest daughter. I haven't been able to contact her. Would you be able to help with the digits and whereabouts? The only number I have to exchange now is Vanessa's who is in Midlo. Cute white spinner.

Thanks

Gabbi is back...sort of. She can host some but has her daughter and arrangements have to be made. Her husband knows what is going on but not thrilled so she only works when he is working. Her performance is still awesome and sensual. She is pretty much low volume because of her status.