PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Bigman74
09-16-18, 19:11
Got a text from her on Friday morning saying she was available, texted her back saying I would be available later on in day no reply later in the day sent a text no reply, very strange anyone else get a text from her or been able to see her?I received the same message from her Friday morning and I also replied that I would be available later. Never heard anything back and she hasn't responded to any of my messages since then.

VAGuy13
09-17-18, 00:33
I stopped by to see Suzy then other night. Ultimately, I had a good time once we got started but it was everything leading up that bothered me, so be on the lookout. Pros: Great mic skills and takes care of the cleanup until you make her stop. She aims to please, takes direction well and seems fairly nice. Cons: It almost didn't happen. She started with I'll be ready in 10 minutes. 10 minutes turned in to 15 and 15 into 20 while I was already outside. Right as I was about to pull out and leave she states she is ready. Strike 1. Then I get inside and I'll admit, she told me upfront that her girlfriend Jessica was in the bathroom, but the fact that she was there still pissed me off anyway. Strike 2. Now, I have never "seen" Jessica, but know her well from the board and her history of cash and cash etc. I immediately said no exchange before services and she agreed. We took care of the deed while her friend stayed in the bathroom, but it's kinda unnerving to know a known thief is that close. Anyways, I'll repeat, but only if she is alone and on time for that matter.

Tidad
09-17-18, 01:16
Anybody remember Cait? She was really popular in west end. Then got popped. Got out. Got popped again. Think she's been away for 6-8 months now. Is she still on vacation or retired?

Early 20's.

White.

Spinner.

BF was her pimp.Waiting tables, trying to keep her freedom.

Slayer69
09-17-18, 03:30
I received the same message from her Friday morning and I also replied that I would be available later. Never heard anything back and she hasn't responded to any of my messages since then.Uncle picked her up. She's on vacation.

Postin
09-17-18, 07:30
Had a great time with Lola yesterday. She initially texted me on Friday but it took us a couple of times to hook up. Good skills everywhere and a very sweet gal. I recommend.

Virginia Guy
09-17-18, 09:28
HMU for her current number. She is needing help. On and off again, but today she's on LOL.

Slkdck 31
09-17-18, 10:01
Along wit my normal itch I've been craving a trip to greece wiyh a provider. Just curious if there are any recomendations for any one wo provides it witn a smile and foe a minimal upcharge, thanks in advance!

GolfMan57
09-17-18, 11:51
Uncle picked her up. She's on vacation.Which Ashley is this?

BiffSteel
09-17-18, 12:51
Which Ashley is this?It's not Ashley W. I just spoke with her this morning.

TwiceAMonth
09-17-18, 12:58
Which Ashley is this?This Ashley was near Petersburg most of the time.

Old Salt 93
09-17-18, 13:06
Which Ashley is this?The one that normally worked in the Tri-Cities area. I lost track of the numbers when JD reassigned them. 1&2 stayed the same, the last 3 got scrambled. Regardless of number, it's Ashley E.

When in doubt, check VineLink.

TempoGuy
09-17-18, 13:53
Ok, we all know how she will blow up the phone She also talks a little too much about us mongers.

Had a misunderstanding with another provider, so I vented to her (my mistake) . She immediately goes into who and how this other provider did similar things to. Next thing I know there's screenshots of her telling her version of my dilemma to another monger. A listening ear easily turns into a running mouth.I like Lisa, but I can confirm that she's a little loose with info about other mongers. At my initial visit, I told her who referred me by his board handle. She came back with a name, occupation and employer.

She cuts hair and will do other domestic chores if you want to hire her, but the less she knows about you the better. It could slip out to someone else. I told her my name is Elon, I had my own company, and I'm into cars and space travel.

Stay safe!

MongerMan804
09-17-18, 16:59
Been seeing here since my regulars dropped off and got permission to share. She's low traffic and great in the sack. Hit me up for the number.

SJena2013
09-17-18, 19:38
FYI! Chesterfield's finest has been at the Virginian and Martha Kay several times today and yesterday. I would avoid for now.

Omar.

BareBackJack
09-18-18, 13:07
I saw her yesterday and we're square. She certainly has some skills that she likes to share. She's worth a visit to see if she's your cup of tea.

BareBackJack
09-18-18, 13:11
I like Lisa, but I can confirm that she's a little loose with info about other mongers. At my initial visit, I told her who referred me by his board handle. She came back with a name, occupation and employer.

She cuts hair and will do other domestic chores if you want to hire her, but the less she knows about you the better. It could slip out to someone else. I told her my name is Elon, I had my own company, and I'm into cars and space travel.

Stay safe!About the only thing I'd quibble with is your use of the word "little" to describe how she is with information on other mongers. I know more shit about a few of you guys that I'd care to know. But I won't saw a word to anyone. I'm guessing she got real curious when you said your name is Elon and your into cars and space travel. I've been telling her that for 5 years now. I even told her we had a battery that could run a dildo for over a year and could be charged with solar power.

MyBudFang
09-18-18, 15:37
I saw her yesterday and we're square. She certainly has some skills that she likes to share. She's worth a visit to see if she's your cup of tea.I'm glad you guys got straight.

Now she has to make right with a few more of us.

StuckNmiddle
09-18-18, 15:48
Met this one through one of my UTRs. She says she's been around. She was wild to say the least LOL.

TwiceAMonth
09-18-18, 16:19
She is looking for some help, SM PM me for more info. Can not host, does drive.

Keys79
09-18-18, 16:33
Do tell do tell.

Met this one through one of my UTRs. She says she's been around. She was wild to say the least LOL.

Will645
09-18-18, 16:59
Met this one through one of my UTRs. She says she's been around. She was wild to say the least LOL.You to please pm me those digits!

StuckNmiddle
09-18-18, 18:35
I have 38 msg. I'm new to the posting but not to the game LOL. I will ask if she is looking for new friends but trades are much appreciated. Younger the better.

StuckNmiddle
09-18-18, 20:09
Asked if she was looking for new friends and she hinted her dance card was full but would reach out if something changes. She looks slightly different than the pic. Few more tats and maybe 5 more pounds. Either way, she's a knockout.

StuckNmiddle
09-18-18, 20:15
The SM that contacted me saying they should get digits because of their status isn't great. I get it, some have more time than others to post here and found the board way before others. But at the end of the day, the girls aren't our girlfriends. The girls know the risk of possibly seeing a stranger. I've known a few people get popped from "referrals" going both ways.

IMHO if your not comfortable sharing then you shouldn't be comfortable asking. I say this in the up most respectful way. We are all here trying have dreams. Not be dream blockers.

TwiceAMonth
09-18-18, 21:00
I have 38 msg. I'm new to the posting but not to the game LOL. I will ask if she is looking for new friends but trades are much appreciated. Younger the better.Good, good looking reasonable Utr tail is hard to come by, thanks for posting about her, looks fingerlicking good.

VangDr
09-18-18, 21:45
I stopped by to see Suzy then other night. Ultimately, I had a good time once we got started but it was everything leading up that bothered me, so be on the lookout. Pros: Great mic skills and takes care of the cleanup until you make her stop. She aims to please, takes direction well and seems fairly nice. Cons: It almost didn't happen. She started with I'll be ready in 10 minutes. 10 minutes turned in to 15 and 15 into 20 while I was already outside. Right as I was about to pull out and leave she states she is ready. Strike 1. Then I get inside and I'll admit, she told me upfront that her girlfriend Jessica was in the bathroom, but the fact that she was there still pissed me off anyway. Strike 2. Now, I have never "seen" Jessica, but know her well from the board and her history of cash and cash etc. I immediately said no exchange before services and she agreed. We took care of the deed while her friend stayed in the bathroom, but it's kinda unnerving to know a known thief is that close. Anyways, I'll repeat, but only if she is alone and on time for that matter.That is typical Suzy! Glad it doesn't just happen to me. LOL.

StuckNmiddle
09-19-18, 02:23
The Ashley that claims she has a bf and doesn't do drugs keeps blowing me up. I'm out of town. Everyone knows who I'm talking about. Can someone please help her? LOL. I'm deleting her number. She is all over the place good lord.

MyBudFang
09-19-18, 03:26
Met this one through one of my UTRs. She says she's been around. She was wild to say the least LOL.Yummy. Please share.

LeatherLover65
09-19-18, 06:46
I have finally gone thru all PMs for digits on Smoke. If you sent a PM and I didn't reply then resend message. I don't think I skipped anyone but its possible as crazy as it has been.

Be safe.

LL.

Smoke has decided to dip her toes back in and and is looking for new clients and to reconnect with previous clients. Her schedule has changed and she has limited hours during week but available most weekends, outcalls only. MILF with long legs, nice ass, and great tits. Her attitude is all about having fun. Total GFE. Great reviews on this site. She has definitely honed her skills. I always have a great time. No games. No drama. No blowing up your phone.

She did not have any recent pics so I took these as I was leaving.

Will share her digits to SM only at this time. PM me for info.

Keith2012
09-19-18, 07:32
She is looking for some help, SM PM me for more info. Can not host, does drive.Had a Chance to see her, very nice definitely aims to please highly recommended.

Keith2012
09-19-18, 07:40
Any info on this one? Had conversation with but something just don't seem right, if anyone has sampled & know it's good to go please share.

MongerMan804
09-19-18, 09:37
She is now off Williamsburg Rd and needs to pay for her room if I gave you her number try to go see her today. I don't have the ability to atm.

CantWinLosin
09-19-18, 10:35
Any info on this one? Had conversation with but something just don't seem right, if anyone has sampled & know it's good to go please share.She looks like a lady I know that, while she's never hobbied before that I know of, probably would if she got into a bind. How old is your pic's subject supposed to be? What is she trying to do? (incall or outcall, and if incall, what part of town?) Mine is mid-40's but looks some younger, has a place downtown.

MathMan
09-19-18, 13:55
Thank-You, Twiceamonth!

He's a regular member and he posted a pic and advertised he had digits to share. He hooked me up with Ashley in Ashland.

I tagged her yesterday for. 50 and she seemed like a real yes sir girl. With no apparent signs of use. She's nothing to brag about but she's cool and gets the job done. Won't likely repeat only because I usually shoot lower in the gutter.

Give me scabs and a dumpster and I'm in heaven.

Thanks again Twiceamonth!

Member #5895
09-19-18, 15:23
Any monger seen this provider before ? I found her ad on Craigslist in the resume section today we were texting back and fourth but I would feel more comfortable if a monger has seen her around thanks.

MyBudFang
09-19-18, 16:18
Any info on this one? Had conversation with but something just don't seem right, if anyone has sampled & know it's good to go please share.She does look familiar, I just can't place her.

BeachBoy57
09-19-18, 20:46
She looks so familiar to me. I want to say that she used to advertise on craigslist and backpage a couple of years ago. But I'm not 100% on that. In my experience, if it feels sketchy is probably is. Stay safe.

Any info on this one? Had conversation with but something just don't seem right, if anyone has sampled & know it's good to go please share.

Member #5795
09-19-18, 22:07
Any monger seen this provider before ? I found her ad on Craigslist in the resume section today we were texting back and fourth but I would feel more comfortable if a monger has seen her around thanks.Really? You really want to see her. You're desperate. She would have to pay me.

Grafenberg
09-19-18, 22:15
Really? You really want to see her. You're desperate. She would have to pay me.Some guys pay women to stomp on their balls and treat them like dirt. Why care about what other consenting adults do?

Member #5795
09-19-18, 22:37
Some guys pay women to stomp on their balls and treat them like dirt. Why care about what other consenting adults do?Why put it on the forum then? Just do it and keep it it to yourself.

Grafenberg
09-19-18, 23:49
Why put it on the forum then? Just do it and keep it it to yourself.The entire purpose of this forum is to discuss having sex with women.

TheMarto1
09-20-18, 01:23
I found this ho I don't know her name or phone number I don't even know if she is real but just want spend space in this forum just like the 2000 posts of little lisa.

If you have a review or want to contribute to this forum and get some points And might in future get info from another members you need to post info or review some one in some cases you cant share info and its ok but you can share details like this guy that found GIGI on chamber he didn’t post her info but he on his review posted clues to find this new gal i cant just post i fuckked some ho like i had date with lola” who ta fuckk is lola no pics no shitte like this guy said just keep your dream yourself and don’t waste space here or play to point game

Here contribution,info or topic

The entire purpose of this forum is to discuss having sex with women.

Member #5895
09-20-18, 05:14
The entire purpose of this forum is to discuss having sex with women.Exactly whatever floats your boat as well everybody Is entitled to there opinion.But at the same time I'm comfortable In my own skin BBWS Is my thing it's what I do lol.

Postin
09-20-18, 07:55
Any monger seen this provider before ? I found her ad on Craigslist in the resume section today we were texting back and fourth but I would feel more comfortable if a monger has seen her around thanks.She sorta looks like Roseanne. I wouldn't want her stomping my balls, though. I had enough of that with me first wife. Anyone want her number?

Nkal89
09-20-18, 08:21
Exactly whatever floats your boat as well everybody Is entitled to there opinion.But at the same time I'm comfortable In my own skin BBWS Is my thing it's what I do lol.Let me know if you end up TOFFT stallion. Because BBW are my thing too.

Member #5895
09-20-18, 10:31
Let me know if you end up TOFFT stallion. Because BBW are my thing too.I know that's rite lol I will.

Hope1945
09-20-18, 10:37
Any monger seen this provider before ? I found her ad on Craigslist in the resume section today we were texting back and fourth but I would feel more comfortable if a monger has seen her around thanks.We have shared before and if you still have her contact info drop me a PM, thanks.

SJena2013
09-20-18, 19:41
I am unable to recall her name and her performance but the face certainly suggests that I have seen her before. If my memory serves me right, she is safe.

Hope that helps.

Omar.

Mike85
09-20-18, 23:14
Any monger seen this provider before ? I found her ad on Craigslist in the resume section today we were texting back and fourth but I would feel more comfortable if a monger has seen her around thanks.Not her, she is a beast, But her wedding picture right over the fire place. Now that is a sweet touch I can't get the song Beast of Burden out of my mind. Good luck BlackStallion, better you than me.

Tidad
09-21-18, 08:21
Do any of the oldtimers remember Emily / Melissa? Tiny blonde, hard body ex-soldier w bolt-ons and a sad sack husband who drove a PT Cruiser? I'm pretty sure she is back to work. I texted her yesterday, now waiting.

If you know anything: ONLY if you know something, pm me. I'll make a report whether it's her or not.

LeatherLover65
09-21-18, 08:47
Hey my fellow brothers. Smoke wanted me to let ya'll know that she is ready for the weekend and would love to have some fun loving gentleman too hook up with so pm me for digits. Here are some pics she wanted to pass along.

JayBird76
09-21-18, 08:58
Hey my fellow brothers. Smoke wanted me to let ya'll know that she is ready for the weekend and would love to have some fun loving gentleman too hook up with so pm me for digits. Here are some pics she wanted to pass along.She's hot for sure. If she could host I'd be a regular. She is def diff than most these chicks and a good time!

Geronimo808
09-21-18, 09:37
Any one sampled her goods? Going to see her later on any info would be great.

Virginia Guy
09-21-18, 10:40
Did anyone else meet this little hottie? Seemed TGTBT from a new member. Is she legit?

Virginia Guy
09-21-18, 10:53
Had stinky experience the other day. Not going to say which girls, but I usually don't do full service for one specific reason. Most of these girls have a stinky smelling hole. I would happily do anal because it smells better than the bacteria and yeast filled pussy. Yes, I've experienced a few "clean" girls, but more bad than good. So the idea of going BBFS freaks me out.

Just my two cents LOL. BTW guys. These girls are using that's why they are seeing us. Don't be naive.

Will645
09-21-18, 11:53
Wife going away for week starting tonite. Want to try several. Have gotten several Mild suggestions by pm. But I admit I like young girls who are average to skinny. The young ones are so frequently more sketchy that I'd love recommendations. Particularly would love a young skinny as girl. Also (this is tough) would love to find a thin white girl with a Bush. Love shaved look, but really need to find a hairy one.

Azman84
09-21-18, 12:03
Hey my fellow brothers. Smoke wanted me to let ya'll know that she is ready for the weekend and would love to have some fun loving gentleman too hook up with so pm me for digits. Here are some pics she wanted to pass along.Can someone please PM me a face pic of smoke. She is looking for 350 for hour of dreaming. And then send same pics as posted on here. Did you guys see lola? She 2 bills and very nice!! She could for sure go double but I'm not sold on smoke.

Please advise different.

JayBird76
09-21-18, 12:05
Anyone recognize this one? Very responsive and cums like crazy. She is sleeping after an intense session.Def not Suzee in Colonial Heights. Not even close. LOL.

TwiceAMonth
09-21-18, 12:18
Wife going away for week starting tonite. Want to try several. Have gotten several Mild suggestions by pm. But I admit I like young girls who are average to skinny. The young ones are so frequently more sketchy that I'd love recommendations. Particularly would love a young skinny as girl. Also (this is tough) would love to find a thin white girl with a Bush. Love shaved look, but really need to find a hairy one.A hairy one, LOL. Don't believe they exist anymore do they? I'd like to know if there is one around also. Let me know if you find one.

TwiceAMonth
09-21-18, 14:02
Def not Suzee in Colonial Heights. Not even close. LOL.So who is it, are we ever going to find out?

Nkal89
09-21-18, 15:42
Be careful out there this weekend and be weary of everything. I know we're all usually really careful, but don't let little head do any of the thinking this weekend.

JayBird76
09-21-18, 19:21
So who is it, are we ever going to find out?I have no idea who it is but it definitely doesn't look like suzee in Colonial Heights.

SteelRod
09-21-18, 20:11
Hey my fellow brothers. Smoke wanted me to let ya'll know that she is ready for the weekend and would love to have some fun loving gentleman too hook up with so pm me for digits. Here are some pics she wanted to pass along.She should be posting on Eros.com with those rates. Ellen the Brazilian is a younger better choice and can be had for $$ GFE when she visits. She hosts.

Will645
09-21-18, 21:17
She should be posting on Eros.com with those rates. Ellen the Brazilian is a younger better choice and can be had for $$ GFE when she visits. She hosts.Got to agree. Too much $$.

Country74
09-21-18, 22:21
She is now off Williamsburg Rd and needs to pay for her room if I gave you her number try to go see her today. I don't have the ability to atm.Thanks mongerman for sharing. Great visit and I will repeat often and refer to mongerman for number as I don't have permission to share.

Richmond Photo
09-21-18, 22:30
Thanks mongerman for sharing. Great visit and I will repeat often and refer to mongerman for number as I don't have permission to share.She is new to game. Very sweet and accommodating anything goes for a price. Pretty and good bo. I will fuck her again. Might go for the back door next time. My damage 1. 4. Thanks to mongerman. For a very enjoyable time. When you go check them asses out. Round and juicy. My teeth will be in next.

Richmond Photo
09-21-18, 23:22
Can someone please PM me a face pic of smoke. She is looking for 350 for hour of dreaming. And then send same pics as posted on here. Did you guys see lola? She 2 bills and very nice!! She could for sure go double but I'm not sold on smoke.

Please advise different.Old flappy body. Not even pretty 350 is too high. NEXT.

Azman84
09-21-18, 23:47
Old flappy body. Not even pretty 350 is too high. NEXT.Thanks man.

Yeah she def smoke some weird stuff.

I can't wait to see Ashley. Looks nice and thick.

OriolesMagic
09-22-18, 00:26
Old flappy body. Not even pretty 350 is too high. NEXT.Only girl I ever paid that much was Skyy Black, the porn star. Set me back 400. For that amount you need to get GFE w / MSOG with a girl who looks like a model or a low level porn star. There are plenty in DC for that range. I think some people just have too much money for their own damn good.

Azman84
09-22-18, 00:30
Only girl I ever paid that much was Skyy Black, the porn star. Set me back 400. For that amount you need to get GFE w / MSOG with a girl who looks like a model or a low level porn star. There are plenty in DC for that range. I think some people just have too much money for their own damn good.LOL man, you need to go out to vegas. I know some big players there droping 10 k. Its stupid, I was in the company of some guys and bunch of working girls and these girls will start of at 2 k, I said hell no she like ok 500 can you do that? I set let me go take a leak and we go. I took my leak and disappeared. I was just thinking I could hit 2 to 3 good ones for 500.

JimGolferMan
09-22-18, 07:33
Is this Suzy at Martha Kay?

I stopped by to see Suzy then other night. Ultimately, I had a good time once we got started but it was everything leading up that bothered me, so be on the lookout. Pros: Great mic skills and takes care of the cleanup until you make her stop. She aims to please, takes direction well and seems fairly nice. Cons: It almost didn't happen. She started with I'll be ready in 10 minutes. 10 minutes turned in to 15 and 15 into 20 while I was already outside. Right as I was about to pull out and leave she states she is ready. Strike 1. Then I get inside and I'll admit, she told me upfront that her girlfriend Jessica was in the bathroom, but the fact that she was there still pissed me off anyway. Strike 2. Now, I have never "seen" Jessica, but know her well from the board and her history of cash and cash etc. I immediately said no exchange before services and she agreed. We took care of the deed while her friend stayed in the bathroom, but it's kinda unnerving to know a known thief is that close. Anyways, I'll repeat, but only if she is alone and on time for that matter.

SJena2013
09-22-18, 08:00
Yes, it is her.

Omar.

VAGuy13
09-22-18, 08:28
Yes it was. She seems to be hanging with Skylar now.

LeatherLover65
09-22-18, 08:55
I asked Smoke about her donations and how she arrived at her numbers. She sent this email to me to post on her behalf. From Smoke: I did not realize that my donations were so far out of whack. When I decided to do this again, I researched what providers were getting based on the services they provided. I also based my donation amount on the type of clients that I generally see and the services they prefer. I discovered that I fill a niche in that most of my previous and current clients are professional men that have had some level of success in their life. As such, they expect a level of service that differs from the $20 suck and f**k. My clients, and they have told me this, expect a level of clean, safe, and relaxing atmosphere with a provider that caters to their specific need or desires. I am expected to be dressed in a way that they like, always be on time, no phone calls or texts asking for stuff, and present a attitude that is willing and able to please. These guys simply can't afford to take home anything nor can they deal with incessant texts begging for money as their whole life could be changed if their indiscretions were discovered. So all of that went into coming up with a donation amount that paid any expenses as well as left enough for me to make it worth my while.

I have talked to several of my clients and new people to try and figure out how to handle this chaos. I am lowering my donation amounts and I am very aware that some of you will still b***h. I can assure you that I do not have GPS and that my new rates still take into consideration the aforementioned details. I did not mean to start any problems but I hope that now you will understand and accept that each provider is different and as such she will charge according to their needs along with their clients needs.

Thank you for your time.

Smoke.

I would just like to add that this whole situation couldve been handled differently and without the drama. If we as mongers would take a minute and work with our individual providers we would all have more fun and less bullshit. I know some of these chicks don't want to listen or improve their game but some do and we must help them. We all are involved in this and we've all got to work together as much as we can to ensure all our safety.

Be safe.

LL.

Lee22
09-22-18, 12:11
http://norfolk.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/come-help-me-make-this-prego-p/465802246882 I love pregnant girls but I couldn't set aside my sanity long enough to touch this one. The pics are out of focus for a reason, she is definitely a three-bagger, butterhead, "Faces of Meth" meme-model. She (despite her best efforts) still has a very nice body. But she was high as a kite and and probably hasn't been any other way since the 1990's. Offered BBFS for pocket change said she takes all comers, any time. The little head screamed at the big head "Please don't stick me in that I don't want to die"! Drug deal leading to a fight and death threats in front of her room, lots of sketchy dudes living next her / with her. You've been warned, my friends. Anyway, needless to say I'm still seeking some pregnant action. Any of you know where I might find it in the 757? I know some Richmond girls travel to and fro. Stay safe, GL out there!

Turtle Head
09-22-18, 13:06
I dreamed I drove to Culpeper last night and met up with Candy for the first time. $$ for the hour and $. 5 hh was also quoted. She's prettier than the pics, easy to talk to, scheduling and communicating by text and voice were great. Seems like she had lots on her menu and was willing to please. I was only dreaming about a GFE cuddle fest and dreamt very well of that. A pleasant covered mish FS experience also showed up in my dream and the dream had a happy ending. There was a nice but not overgrown Bush in the dream too!

A little older than what seems like you're looking for. Average to thin body, not quite spinner slim but she looked nice. No signs of chemical damage. Her office was in a low rent motel. A little sketchy looking but still seemed safe, just with some curious neighbors. I'd repeat.

https://charlottesville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/candys-fun-play/481513558405

Good luck.

Wife going away for week starting tonite. Want to try several. Have gotten several Mild suggestions by pm. But I admit I like young girls who are average to skinny. The young ones are so frequently more sketchy that I'd love recommendations. Particularly would love a young skinny as girl. Also (this is tough) would love to find a thin white girl with a Bush. Love shaved look, but really need to find a hairy one.

StuckNmiddle
09-22-18, 17:36
Don't want to break any "unwritten rules" but if a provider asks for the handle of the person, do I say? I didn't know how to respond to the provider so I politely said I didn't feel comfortable passing out handle names and moved on.

What's the protocol around here?

Hope1945
09-22-18, 18:57
I had a wonderful dream this afternoon with a new girl who just got here from Fredericksburg. She is a big girl, moves easily, and cuddles better than anybody I ever met. BBBJ was amazing and her fat cat was great. She has a situation where she lives that needs to be respected. Out call only and I will repeat as often as I can, big tits, great nipples and sweet pussy. PM for Pauline's digits.

Be safe and have fun.

HabsBurg
09-23-18, 01:55
I dreamed I drove to Culpeper last night and met up with Candy for the first time.I travel to Culpeper sometimes but was afraid "Candy" might refer to chemicals or trades for chemicals. No sign of that?

Lee22
09-23-18, 02:23
Bros before hos, don't get played.

Don't want to break any "unwritten rules" but if a provider asks for the handle of the person, do I say? I didn't know how to respond to the provider so I politely said I didn't feel comfortable passing out handle names and moved on.

What's the protocol around here?

StuckNmiddle
09-23-18, 04:16
She says she's from west coast. Does anyone know her?

StuckNmiddle
09-23-18, 04:17
Bros before hos, don't get played.Appreciate your response. What do you do if they ask for a handle or name?

Hope1945
09-23-18, 08:49
Any monger seen this provider before ? I found her ad on Craigslist in the resume section today we were texting back and fourth but I would feel more comfortable if a monger has seen her around thanks.BlackStallion asked about this lady last week and I said I thought she was a scam. Turns out she came back to me yesterday and we put a dream together. She is good people looking for help and a place to live. She cannot host and it presents her with a problem. Car dates are fine and she is a great provider, excellent skills and soft to the touch. My apologies to those I turned off, PM me for digits.

Be safe and have fun.

Unclebadtouch
09-23-18, 09:55
Appreciate your response. What do you do if they ask for a handle or name?I don't name names. If I'm asked, I'll say something like "A friend of a friend". If that's not good enough then to hell with it.

Member #6151
09-23-18, 10:30
She says she's from west coast. Does anyone know her?She looks hot. Where do you find her?

Seen1
09-23-18, 10:34
I had a wonderful dream this afternoon with a new girl who just got here from Fredericksburg. She is a big girl, moves easily, and cuddles better than anybody I ever met. BBBJ was amazing and her fat cat was great. She has a situation where she lives that needs to be respected. Out call only and I will repeat as often as I can, big tits, great nipples and sweet pussy. PM for Pauline's digits.

Be safe and have fun.I can vouch for the report. I have seen her often when I was up in Fredericksburg. Although a bigger girl, her skills are excellent especially the mouth. Hopefully she is getting her life together.

MyBudFang
09-23-18, 11:14
She says she's from west coast. Does anyone know her?Don't know about where she is from, but she is at the same motel I'm at, last night she was wearing very short shorts, looks really good, did not inquire, but might try today.

She dies have a bf,.

MyBudFang
09-23-18, 12:42
She says she's from west coast. Does anyone know her?Where did you find that pic?

Turtle Head
09-23-18, 12:49
I travel to Culpeper sometimes but was afraid "Candy" might refer to chemicals or trades for chemicals. No sign of that?I'm no expert but there weren't any of the obvious telltale signs that I've seen in some others a time or two. She smokes menthols and was happy to have a beer and some Bold Rock I brought her, but AFAIK that's the worst of her chemical habits.

Good luck.

Luv Swallowers
09-23-18, 14:18
Appreciate your response. What do you do if they ask for a handle or name?I would never give up info on someone else. If a girls asks you then change the subject -talk about the dodgers, or the weather or trump. But don't give up another mongers handle. Thats private stuff. Therefore the correct protocol would be to never provide another person's private info. Your allowing someone to connect the dots. Place a handle with a person and that IMHO is a violation of USASEXGUIDE unwritten protocol. The Lee22 response enclosed is perfect. Bros before hoes. Don't get played!

UKnowWho
09-23-18, 14:26

What's the protocol around here?PM the guy who gave you her info and ask him if he's ok with you telling her.

ChrisPoontang
09-23-18, 15:43
She says she's from west coast. Does anyone know her?She's from the Inland Empire area of Southern California (its 2 hours east of Los Angeles).

She's known to provide decent service but mostly she's known for being super skinny and providing bareback service for an additional fee.

SJena2013
09-23-18, 21:31
Can you PM me her information at your convenience?

Omar.

Don't know about where she is from, but she is at the same motel I'm at, last night she was wearing very short shorts, looks really good, did not inquire, but might try today.

She dies have a bf,.

DaveOwen92
09-23-18, 22:39
She says she's from west coast. Does anyone know her?She is my type of girl. If anyone does have a way of getting in touch with her please send me a PM. Thanks.

DaveOwen92
09-23-18, 22:49
Don't know about where she is from, but she is at the same motel I'm at, last night she was wearing very short shorts, looks really good, did not inquire, but might try today.

She dies have a bf,.If anyone has a way of getting in touch with her I would greatly appreciate if you could PM me. She is looks right up my alley.

Virginia Guy
09-24-18, 09:33
Hey guys. Anyone know what happened to Foxy? I haven't heard from her in a Week. Does she have a new phone? Please PM me.

Thanks.

StuckNmiddle
09-24-18, 12:20
So after three days of going back and forth (mostly her going silent for 5 hours at a time), she finally went dark. Hadn't heard from her since yesterday. If something changes I will keep everyone posted. Working on a few new leads.

TooNiceTommy
09-24-18, 12:34
Had the pleasure of meeting smoke over the weekend. If you're into mature ladies will definitely take care of you. She knows how to make you feel like a king amazing head skills. Will definitely repeat.

JayBird76
09-24-18, 13:04
Hey guys. Anyone know what happened to Foxy? I haven't heard from her in a Week. Does she have a new phone? Please PM me.

Thanks.She text me 2 days ago and said she was looking for company when I responded about 30 minutes later, I never heard back.

Jdboy
09-24-18, 13:12
It's been over a week since I've heard from her as well, which is unusual because I'd typically get a text every couple of days. No response to my texts either. Did she respond from the number with the 501 area code?

Also, I'm talking about skinny redhead Foxy, not brunette thicker Foxy Roxy in chester.

JDBoy.

She text me 2 days ago and said she was looking for company when I responded about 30 minutes later, I never heard back.

Member #5895
09-24-18, 14:17
Has anyone had a dream with this provider ? Please let me know thanks.

MyBudFang
09-24-18, 15:22
Has anyone had a dream with this provider ? Please let me know thanks.I thought about it, but realized the biggest reason I'm in this game, is so I can have a girl young enough to be my daughter, so I passed.

MyBudFang
09-24-18, 15:23
She text me 2 days ago and said she was looking for company when I responded about 30 minutes later, I never heard back.Must not need to much, I have been trying since last wed, silence.

Cavalier Hoo
09-24-18, 17:40
A lady with an abnormally large clit. Saw a lady, Heather Bryant, years ago that had a clit as large as one of my fingers. Very fun to play with. Post or PM is fine.

XtremesrForMe
09-24-18, 17:55
Looking for.

A lady with an abnormally large clit. Saw a lady, Heather Bryant, years ago that had a clit as large as one of my fingers. Very fun to play with. Post or PM is fine reply- did you check to see if she had an Adams apple?

Member #5895
09-24-18, 20:23
Anybody seen this provider ? Please let me know mongers thanks.

MyBudFang
09-24-18, 21:03
Anybody seen this provider ? Please let me know mongers thanks.She is on skip the games.

JNells0383
09-24-18, 21:24
Anybody seen this provider ? Please let me know mongers thanks.She's literally about 4 ft 8. I saw her a couple years back before she had the baby. Not bad on the budget but she was not very enthusiastic. I guess YMMV. I have not seen any recent reports or visited her lately.

UKnowWho
09-24-18, 22:33
I saw this on Facebook earlier and thought it was pretty funny. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

BareBackJack
09-24-18, 23:01
It's been over a week since I've heard from her as well, which is unusual because I'd typically get a text every couple of days. No response to my texts either. Did she respond from the number with the 501 area code?

Also, I'm talking about skinny redhead Foxy, not brunette thicker Foxy Roxy in chester.

JDBoy.I had a date last Tuesday and that was the last I heard from her. We were supposed to get together Thursday or Friday but she never responded to texts or calls. I figured it was because her phone only works with wifi (no minutes). But a week with no wifi is a bit odd.

MyBudFang
09-24-18, 23:06
I had a date last Tuesday and that was the last I heard from her. We were supposed to get together Thursday or Friday but she never responded to texts or calls. I figured it was because her phone only works with wifi (no minutes). But a week with no wifi is a bit odd.I tried both numbers, old and new, nothing.

VAGuy13
09-24-18, 23:31
Anybody seen this provider ? Please let me know mongers thanks.I saw her about two weeks ago. SUPER short, but actually a pretty nice body IMO. Really soft skin, thick and curvy (not fat) on such a small frame. Started with BBBJ and finished in doggy all for. 6 I'll agree she didn't do a whole lot of talking, but wasn't mean or anything. I'd repeat in a pinch. This is the same one that used to be on Midlo some time back, but is now in the city closer to downtown area.

Member #5895
09-25-18, 01:31
I saw her about two weeks ago. SUPER short, but actually a pretty nice body IMO. Really soft skin, thick and curvy (not fat) on such a small frame. Started with BBBJ and finished in doggy all for. 6 I'll agree she didn't do a whole lot of talking, but wasn't mean or anything. I'd repeat in a pinch. This is the same one that used to be on Midlo some time back, but is now in the city closer to downtown area.Oh ok cool thanks for your response brother.

Member #5895
09-25-18, 01:33
She is on skip the games.I never seen her ad up there but I will recheck again definitely she post on cityxguide.com though.

Member #5895
09-25-18, 01:35
I thought about it, but realized the biggest reason I'm in this game, is so I can have a girl young enough to be my daughter, so I passed.True that lol I like a MILF provider.

Virginia Guy
09-25-18, 05:51
Hooked up with Shelby a sexy little MILF. She is in her 50's and looks great. She is the mother of Ashley Bs boyfriend. She rocked the mic on a car date for two Jackson's. She is usually here on weekends from and. C. She is good for outcalls and car dates. PM me for digits.

I also saw Caitlin yesterday. Nice girl, great tits, lazy service but got the job done. I want to see her body naked.

Be careful out there.

Member #5895
09-25-18, 06:56
Any monger see this provider before ? I'm suppose to see her Thursday but I would appreciate if somebody can tell me she is worth a visit thanks.

TheBigness
09-25-18, 08:03
Hooked up with Shelby a sexy little MILF. She is in her 50's and looks great. She is the mother of Ashley Bs boyfriend. She rocked the mic on a car date for two Jackson's. She is usually here on weekends from and. C. She is good for outcalls and car dates. PM me for digits.

I also saw Caitlin yesterday. Nice girl, great tits, lazy service but got the job done. I want to see her body naked.

Be careful out there.Also saw Shelby. Very nice lady. Did a car date and mic skills were on point. Will see again when she's back in town.

Will645
09-25-18, 12:14
True that lol I like a MILF provider.Plenty of miles young enough to be my daughter.

Member #5895
09-25-18, 12:34
Plenty of miles young enough to be my daughter.True lol I'm 32 years old I like to see women in there late 50's or even 60's as well grandma has needs too lol.

Jdboy
09-25-18, 16:55
She's been reviewed on her a bunch. The general consensus was that she had a shitty attitude and subpar service. Her only saving grace was she was tiny, had a nice rack for her size, and was cheap. I've never had a date with her, but have met her because she was rooming with another girl I saw regularly. She was not discreet, had a shitty attitude, and from what I could tell from the other girl and my own observation was both a thief and not worried about clientele or safety.

Stay safe and Happy Hunting.

JDBoy.

Anybody seen this provider ? Please let me know mongers thanks.

Member #5895
09-25-18, 18:10
She's been reviewed on her a bunch. The general consensus was that she had a shitty attitude and subpar service. Her only saving grace was she was tiny, had a nice rack for her size, and was cheap. I've never had a date with her, but have met her because she was rooming with another girl I saw regularly. She was not discreet, had a shitty attitude, and from what I could tell from the other girl and my own observation was both a thief and not worried about clientele or safety.

Stay safe and Happy Hunting.

JDBoy.Oh ok cool thanks for your response JD I will pass on her brother.

Will645
09-25-18, 20:25
True lol I'm 32 years old I like to see women in there late 50's or even 60's as well grandma has needs too lol.But, I do love to fuck a girl younger than my granddaughter!

FCheever1
09-25-18, 20:54
Gentlemen. I can share a small bit of Roanoke's choices if someone can share same in Richmond. Looking for Incall in my hotel in Glen Allen. Thursday around cocktail hour or later after dinner / pm. Maybe Friday lunch time. Not too choosey. But prefer white, though AA a real fantasy of mine if appropriately presented. I'm professional traveling on business. Type friend these girls would like and might get you a discount with your favorite! Looking for safe clean friends of yours; I can provide same for fellow travelers. Thanks men and stay safe out there. Appreciate any intel. PM me please only.

Jinva123
09-25-18, 21:41
Has anyone had a dream with this provider ? Please let me know thanks.Yes I seen her awhile back. Over Southside. Very nice lady. Thick and curvy. Will be honest man. She gets wet and feels a lot better than most would expect. Enjoy if you decide to call. Hope this helps.

Member #5895
09-26-18, 03:08
Yes I seen her awhile back. Over Southside. Very nice lady. Thick and curvy. Will be honest man. She gets wet and feels a lot better than most would expect. Enjoy if you decide to call. Hope this helps.Nice thanks I really appreciate it will definitely give her a shot.

Member #5895
09-26-18, 03:10
But, I do love to fuck a girl younger than my granddaughter!Lmao !!! Smh smh smh.

TwiceAMonth
09-26-18, 17:03
Hey guys Teri near the airport is in need of help tonight. If you have her number hit her up.

Todays Nooner
09-26-18, 17:30
Milfs vs. 18-24 young is a good topic. Advantages and disadvantages of both. I prefer younger, but that range is rarer to find girls who adopt the professional attitude about their business that I also prefer. I'm so appreciative for this forum to prevent potential disasters. Cheers mates.

FitzHugh
09-26-18, 20:26
Just talked with her. Said she don't want to be affilliated with Ashley b. She well worth the $$,decent and clean. Have digits for trade.

EagleK61
09-26-18, 21:32
Hey guys Teri near the airport is in need of help tonight. If you have her number hit her up.I just saw Teri and had a great time, she is my all time favorite.

Old Salt 93
09-26-18, 22:18
Just talked with her. Said she don't want to be affilliated with Ashley b. She well worth the $$,decent and clean. Have digits for trade.Or if you're a senior or real contributor, just PM me. I don't need (or want) any trades.

Southside J
09-27-18, 00:36

Be careful out there.Va Guy, her body naked is nice. Caitlin is very reasonable, seems to almost always be needing funds, but hasn't been using heavy since her return to work from vacation. She seems to be trying to get a legit job so get it while it's there. I agree, service is kinda lazy, but that's just her. She's attractive, intelligent, body is nice, tits are great, and she doesn't seem to rush. And big bonus for never stealing or scamming anyone I know. Me included. If you're not near Hopewell, might have to settle on a car date, or get a room. If you're in the area, you can pick up and return. Be for-warned, she might blow up your phone if you let her. She usually lacks transportation. I might post a pic. Stay safe. SSJ.

TwiceAMonth
09-27-18, 04:05
Teri has a friend that she has teamed up with today to do doubles, if that's your thing, hit her up for more info. Attaching pic of her friend.

JayBird76
09-27-18, 06:34
Looking for any recommendations for getting waxed. The S. O. loves to give me rim jobs, but said that if I were waxed, she would enjoy it a lot better. Guessing at least a few of you guys have done or tried this. Something in Chesterfield would be great.

TwiceAMonth
09-27-18, 08:14
Teri has a friend she is sound doubles with today, hit her up, attaching pic of friend.

Nkal89
09-27-18, 11:00
STG had something happen last night. If you browse the listings, anything from before today is gone. If you have a specific link, it still works. Just a heads up if you're looking for an old ad.

Athelred
09-27-18, 13:20
Teri has a friend she is sound doubles with today, hit her up, attaching pic of friend.If it is, that's surprising.

Will645
09-27-18, 15:48
Have other reviews to post. Not enough time, but wanted to rush this up. I was in Chesapeake and got a recommendation to see Sam. 19 years old and six months pregnant. Maybe 5'2" and thin, pretty brunette. She said she's on Skipthegames (Suffolk). Go see her if you're out that way or so into preggo that you're willing to drive. YMMV as always, but I had a blast!

ICantGetNo
09-27-18, 15:49
Looking for any recommendations for getting waxed. The S. O. loves to give me rim jobs, but said that if I were waxed, she would enjoy it a lot better. Guessing at least a few of you guys have done or tried this. Something in Chesterfield would be great.I had the "Luna" down in Chester, near the GF Massage, shave me. She was outstanding and did an incredible job, along with a wonderful massage. I've been looking for her number, but can't locate it. She advertised on CL often, but that is a no go any longer. Anyway, she might also do waxing, but not sure.

My SB also swears by the waxing at Peachy Keen, which is located on Skipwith in Henrico. I don't know why they wouldn't also work with a guy.

Hope this help.

JayBird76
09-27-18, 16:39
I had the "Luna" down in Chester, near the GF Massage, shave me. She was outstanding and did an incredible job, along with a wonderful massage. I've been looking for her number, but can't locate it. She advertised on CL often, but that is a no go any longer. Anyway, she might also do waxing, but not sure.

My SB also swears by the waxing at Peachy Keen, which is located on Skipwith in Henrico. I don't know why they wouldn't also work with a guy.

Hope this help.It sure does and I'll inbox you Luna's number. I have enjoyed Services there in the past but had no idea until today that they did waxing and shaving. I called her a little while ago and going to try to get in tomorrow.

Cavalier Hoo
09-27-18, 21:54
Friend never showed.

If it is, that's surprising.

EagleK61
09-28-18, 05:50
Cbd7669 tried to send you a message but your message box is full.

Azman84
09-28-18, 09:38
Have other reviews to post. Not enough time, but wanted to rush this up. I was in Chesapeake and got a recommendation to see Sam. 19 years old and six months pregnant. Maybe 5'2" and thin, pretty brunette. She said she's on Skipthegames (Suffolk). Go see her if you're out that way or so into preggo that you're willing to drive. YMMV as always, but I had a blast!Thanks man, I love preggos, seen one in Norfolk. Send them my way. I drive for them.

Cavalier Hoo
09-28-18, 10:20
When another monger shares info with you via PM, do you respond with a "thank you"? I ask because of the 200 message limit. I rather not get one.

BiffSteel
09-28-18, 10:28
When another monger shares info with you via PM, do you respond with a "thank you"? I ask because of the 200 message limit. I rather not get one.I always say Thanks in the original message. I used to think that I would never get to the 200 limit but now it seems like I am always close to the limit.

Old Salt 93
09-28-18, 10:37
When another monger shares info with you via PM, do you respond with a "thank you"? I ask because of the 200 message limit. I rather not get one.I don't care one way or the other. If there's something exceptionally good or bad I'd like feedback. Never really understood why it's so hard to stay under the message limit.

Member #5857
09-28-18, 11:41
Friend never showed.Little of the old bait and switch eh?

BuckHead44
09-28-18, 14:23
Little Lisa hit me up for a visit but I am not able to make it! For those who know her should try to make a visit! She was in her normal place on my last visit and had not moved as of yet! I don't have permission to share so sorry guys!! Stay safe out there!

Azman84
09-28-18, 14:31
Little Lisa hit me up for a visit but I am not able to make it! For those who know her should try to make a visit! She was in her normal place on my last visit and had not moved as of yet! I don't have permission to share so sorry guys!! Stay safe out there!Ask her if Senior members can come and share number. I can drive out there now.

Member #6004
09-28-18, 14:42

Be careful out there.So let me understand. There is a guy who is dating a ho, and his mom. Is a ho. I assume he knows both are ho's? Or no?

MongerMan804
09-28-18, 16:23
Her # has changed again and she asked if I could pass it out. Pm me if you need it again.

Old Salt 93
09-28-18, 17:34
So let me understand. There is a guy who is dating a ho, and his mom. Is a ho. I assume he knows both are ho's? Or no?That's what it used to be. The addict BF is now the ex-BF so the two of them are no longer cooperating or doing doubles.

Fubar69
09-28-18, 18:39
That's what it used to be. The addict BF is now the ex-BF so the two of them are no longer cooperating or doing doubles.I don't think anyone could make this stuff up! LOL, I saw Ashley awhile back but she has way to much drama surrounding her. If anyone has a pic I'd like to see Shelby. She sounds fun.

TwiceAMonth
09-28-18, 18:54
You asked for a pic of Shelby. Here ygoa go.

Old Salt 93
09-28-18, 19:26
I don't think anyone could make this stuff up! LOL, I saw Ashley awhile back but she has way to much drama surrounding her. If anyone has a pic I'd like to see Shelby. She sounds fun.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3961-General-Reports&p=3936087&viewfull=1#post3936087

Fubar69
09-28-18, 23:24
Thanks for the pic guys. I think I've seen her on my suggested friends list on FB.

BeachBoy57
09-29-18, 01:06
The beach goddess touched me and I was able to have a dream with smoke. When I opened the door and saw her she had leather shorts, tall boots, very low cut shirt, and amazing blue / green eyes. When she wrapped those lips around mini me I saw stars. During main event, she wrapped those long legs around me and held on as I stroked deep. It was crazy. Multiple positions. Her mic skills are a minimum 8. She likes to please. Nice body. Easy set up and she responded to texts quick. Her looks are 7 maybe 8. Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat.

Since leaving the coast I have only been able to hook up with a few women. Was told about this site from a coworker. Look forward to getting back into game. Been in and out of hobby for over 30 years. So much easier with internet than in my younger years. Look forward to more conquests.

Surfs up.

Beachboy.

Member #6004
09-29-18, 09:30
That's what it used to be. The addict BF is now the ex-BF so the two of them are no longer cooperating or doing doubles.Wait. This story keeps getting better. So at one point in time, there was a guy who wasnt in jail. This guy had had a girlfriend who was a ho. (did he know she was a ho upfront? Or did she spring it on him later?) The guys mom was also, a ho. The guy introduced his gf to his mom, and his mom AND gf, did doubles. Together?

You can't make this stuff up. LOL.

AlphaMark
09-29-18, 11:05
Saw Tara B. Last Wednesday afternoon. This is the Tara that use to creep with Brittany on chamberlayne 2 years ago. Tall brunette with long hair and long legs.

She's staying at a hotel room with a guy friend. She has scabs all over which is a huge turn off, and her habit has taken a toll on her.

She's as sweet as I can remember. She was my all time favorite, but I don't know if I'll repeat.

She can be reached through Facebook I'm.

Old Salt 93
09-29-18, 11:49
Wait. This story keeps getting better. So at one point in time, there was a guy who wasnt in jail. This guy had had a girlfriend who was a ho. (did he know she was a ho upfront? Or did she spring it on him later?) The guys mom was also, a ho. The guy introduced his gf to his mom, and his mom AND gf, did doubles. Together?

You can't make this stuff up. LOL.Yes, No, Yes. To make it even better, the ex-BF is now in jail and his Mom is mad at his ex-GF for not coming up with the 2 grand he needs to get out of jail.

OriolesMagic
09-29-18, 12:31
Wait. This story keeps getting better. So at one point in time, there was a guy who wasnt in jail. This guy had had a girlfriend who was a ho. (did he know she was a ho upfront? Or did she spring it on him later?) The guys mom was also, a ho. The guy introduced his gf to his mom, and his mom AND gf, did doubles. Together?

You can't make this stuff up. LOL.That would make a good reality show.

EasyGuy69
09-29-18, 12:39
She is looking for help, if you know her give her a shout.

LeatherLover65
09-29-18, 13:25
Just talked to smoke. She will be on midlo around Powhite pkwy /76 tonight with some time to kill. She is offering a special on qv for tonight. If you don't have her digits send PM.

Be safe.

LL.

Cougar56
09-29-18, 14:46
Anyone have any info on her. She's been radio silent for over a week?

Mcjc69
09-29-18, 15:27
Hey,

Anyone seen her recently? I know a few people on here didn't like her, but she was fun the couple times I saw her. I switched phones recently and lost her number.

https://backpage.ly/personal-connections/female-companions/️little-red️_i4403507#contact.

BareBackJack
09-29-18, 16:25
Anyone have any info on her. She's been radio silent for over a week?I have not heard either text, email, or social media. She is either on vacation, dead, or without any working electronics. The latter is unlikely as someone here would have seen her walking. I've texted a friend of hers and no response. I'm guessing she's on vacation.

Azman84
09-29-18, 16:41
Gents,

Any one seen the preggo in sufolk? Check STG Suffolk. She like a 3 hour drive from me. But I'm willing to drive if I can just have some feedback that it was good. I talked with her and she open sharing pics.

MyBudFang
09-29-18, 16:55
Was given info for a Ute from a trusted member, slightly large, but beautiful, says I can only share with trusted members, can't share pics, but this girl is pretty good.

Pm only, if I don't know you, or are a regular member, please don't blow my fone up.

Some of you do know her. But I won't go into details here, she wants to keep it low key.

Will645
09-29-18, 19:47
Gents,

Any one seen the preggo in sufolk? Check STG Suffolk. She like a 3 hour drive from me. But I'm willing to drive if I can just have some feedback that it was good. I talked with her and she open sharing pics.Not going to tell anybody to drive that far. YMMV is real based on you, and on the girl's mood etc. I know this from contacting two ladies I've seen recommended this week. BUT.

I had a great time with this girl and plan to see her again when she's a little further along. I was lucky to be down that way when I first saw her ad. But I will make the drive next time. Be nice to her. So, YMMV, but here's one vote for Sam.

KnightWork
09-29-18, 23:07
Redd is looking for help. She's in southside for time being. Can't host, but really needs $ and can probably be had for the low.

PM for digits.

FanRat
09-30-18, 13:25
Redd is looking for help. She's in southside for time being. Can't host, but really needs $ and can probably be had for the low.

PM for digits.Little Red or is this someone different?

KnightWork
09-30-18, 15:15
Little Red or is this someone different?Different.

KontLover
09-30-18, 18:10
Not the right location but not sure how often people check the rip off section. Watch out for this one picture attached, 8045517326, long story short, I saw ad for two ladies went in to meet one, should've been more smart cause she said yes to all request and asked for my face pic which I sent a fake one after asking relentlessly before seeing me, I got in she searched me while her friend was in the room. Well two guys came out tye bathroom and rushed me real quick, luckily I didn't bring much, the taller one held me and kept saying put the burn on him, ofcourse panic sets in but when I didn't see a gun, I got bold and fought back, somehow the door handle broke and now we all stuck inside. I started raising me voice to let me go, when both of them reaize I was making too much noise and not letting go, they said they're taking the cash I came with before they let me go, I said no way. Finally yhey gave up and we all awkwardly staring at each other and I started lecturing them on how to properly execute next time to let their guard down. Apparently there shouldn't be that much people in that room anyways, well someone heard me yelling and they came open the door. They kicked them out and I was able to leave after some more shit unfolded.

Member #5895
09-30-18, 18:38
Not the right location but not sure how often people check the rip off section. Watch out for this one picture attached, 8045517326, long story short, I saw ad for two ladies went in to meet one, should've been more smart cause she said yes to all request and asked for my face pic which I sent a fake one after asking relentlessly before seeing me, I got in she searched me while her friend was in the room. Well two guys came out tye bathroom and rushed me real quick, luckily I didn't bring much, the taller one held me and kept saying put the burn on him, ofcourse panic sets in but when I didn't see a gun, I got bold and fought back, somehow the door handle broke and now we all stuck inside. I started raising me voice to let me go, when both of them reaize I was making too much noise and not letting go, they said they're taking the cash I came with before they let me go, I said no way. Finally yhey gave up and we all awkwardly staring at each other and I started lecturing them on how to properly execute next time to let their guard down. Apparently there shouldn't be that much people in that room anyways, well someone heard me yelling and they came open the door. They kicked them out and I was able to leave after some more shit unfolded.Great report !!! Sorry to hear what happen you and now definitely mongers can put this shady provider out of bussiness for good !!! Be safe Gents.

KontLover
09-30-18, 18:52
Not the right location but not sure how often people check the rip off section. Watch out for this one picture attached, 8045517326, long story short, I saw ad for two ladies went in to meet one, should've been more smart cause she said yes to all request and asked for my face pic which I sent a fake one after asking relentlessly before seeing me, I got in she searched me while her friend was in the room. Well two guys came out tye bathroom and rushed me real quick, luckily I didn't bring much, the taller one held me and kept saying put the burn on him, ofcourse panic sets in but when I didn't see a gun, I got bold and fought back, somehow the door handle broke and now we all stuck inside. I started raising me voice to let me go, when both of them reaize I was making too much noise and not letting go, they said they're taking the cash I came with before they let me go, I said no way. Finally yhey gave up and we all awkwardly staring at each other and I started lecturing them on how to properly execute next time to let their guard down. Apparently there shouldn't be that much people in that room anyways, well someone heard me yelling and they came open the door. They kicked them out and I was able to leave after some more shit unfolded.Just want to say this happen months ago before I joined this site sorry for late report, I just saw her ad and memory came back.

RobDomRva
09-30-18, 19:22
Any info on this one? Had conversation with but something just don't seem right, if anyone has sampled & know it's good to go please share.I could be wrong but this looks like the same girl. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-treat-saturday/554428292017.

We chatted but I had a weird feeling also. Didn't take the plunge.

DixieBound
09-30-18, 20:42
Different.The black spinner that was on the east end? Cause that'd be awesome! I've yet to find another OEV.

BozakBill
09-30-18, 21:06
I had the pleasure of getting her when she first came home. She was thicker than she has ever been. She had a BF for a minute but said that it didn't work out. So she hit me up. I was thinking she would still have some weight on her but now she is back to skinny minny. The scabs are back all over her. Head is still good but I probably won't repeat and I have known her for years. I have a number for her it's a text app number so she will respond if she is around Wi-Fi. I don't care about that SM stuff so if me and you have ever shared info and you want her number feel free to hit me up.

BiffSteel
10-01-18, 00:10

PM for digits.Are you talking about the black girl with the butterfly tat on her butt?

Keith2012
10-01-18, 01:35
Yes, No, Yes. To make it even better, the ex-BF is now in jail and his Mom is mad at his ex-GF for not coming up with the 2 grand he needs to get out of jail.The mother wanted me to be her spokesperson & drum up business for her, well she got somebody else to do it & I have been kicked to the curb wow 😲.

Member #5795
10-01-18, 07:38

PM for digits.Black girl with all the tats that used to live by the airport? Pm me digits please.

Jdboy
10-01-18, 09:52
Did and inmate search. She's on vacation care of Chesterfield's finest.

I have not heard either text, email, or social media. She is either on vacation, dead, or without any working electronics. The latter is unlikely as someone here would have seen her walking. I've texted a friend of hers and no response. I'm guessing she's on vacation.

Old Salt 93
10-01-18, 10:23
Just got a text from her. Evidently the most recent BF is now also an ex-BF and she's looking to reconnect with old friends for outcall only. She doesn't drive and can't host. If you have her digits, you know what to do.

Will645
10-01-18, 15:20
You got to love these ladies. " I'll suck your dick and give you deep throat and you can grab my head and force yourself deeper and blow your load in my mouth and I'll swallow all your cum, but I'm not going to lick your balls unless you shave, cause I don't want a hair in my mouth. " " You can fuck me without a condom, just don't cum in me. " "I don't kiss with tongue, but you can fuck me in the ass. No need for condom unless you want to. " Yep, they make perfect sense to me.

Will645
10-01-18, 15:37
Got a great looking, young lady. Spoke no English other than "very good" and "you cum?" Very bad actress judging my her moans and sounds, but a beautiful smile and friendly persona with a great tight pussy. And a Bush! Why would any Asian lady shave her cooch? That nearly straight soft hair at her heavenly twat. Too much money ($.3) for half hour that ends as soon as you blow, but easy. If only you knew you'd get a girl like this who looks as good as the pics they use.

DoggieFan
10-01-18, 16:12
Am I the only one that gets confused of what 1. 0 vs. 1 means as code for donation.

I use 1. 5 to denote a Benjamin and a half. What is the Rosetta Stone say?

Help a Brother out.

P.S. I sucked at algebra too. Still waiting to use it Mr. Dunphy, you arrogant prick!

Richmond Photo
10-01-18, 16:55
Got a great looking, young lady. Spoke no English other than "very good" and "you cum?" Very bad actress judging my her moans and sounds, but a beautiful smile and friendly persona with a great tight pussy. And a Bush! Why would any Asian lady shave her cooch? That nearly straight soft hair at her heavenly twat. Too much money ($.3) for half hour that ends as soon as you blow, but easy. If only you knew you'd get a girl like this who looks as good as the pics they use.Most of them are ugly. Let me have the number and I will sample her. See if she can swallow. Or point me to the ad as there are a few.

Old Salt 93
10-01-18, 17:04
Am I the only one that gets confused of what 1. 0 vs. 1 means as code for donation.

I use 1. 5 to denote a Benjamin and a half. What is the Rosetta Stone say?

Help a Brother out.

P.S. I sucked at algebra too. Still waiting to use it Mr. Dunphy, you arrogant prick!Never really understood the need, but as I understand it, each $ sign = 100 and each decimal (. 2, . 3, etc.) = $10 x the digit.

So $$.8 = $280, $.6 = $160 and .4 = $40

EagleK61
10-01-18, 20:17
I was finally able to meet up with Catlin, had a great BBBJCIM, she really wanted to please.

Vabonetrick
10-01-18, 21:47
You got to love these ladies. " I'll suck your dick and give you deep throat and you can grab my head and force yourself deeper and blow your load in my mouth and I'll swallow all your cum, but I'm not going to lick your balls unless you shave, cause I don't want a hair in my mouth. " " You can fuck me without a condom, just don't cum in me. " "I don't kiss with tongue, but you can fuck me in the ass. No need for condom unless you want to. " Yep, they make perfect sense to me.Then there's my all time favorite and nearly all the low-end to mid-range providers ask it: "Are you a cop?"

Keith2012
10-02-18, 00:01
Then there's my all time favorite and nearly all the low-end to mid-range providers ask it: "Are you a cop?"You got to love this too, they will go dark on you, ignore your text, ignore you after you agree to meet, change there mind at the drop of a dime or dime bag, but when you change your mind they cuss you out or tell you they canceled all dates for you now they can't pay rent, the bullshit can't get no deeper.

Athelred
10-02-18, 02:19
Anyone ever get the double? I previously posted that I would be surprised if it was true but a friend of hers tagged her in in a pic on FB with that distinctive tat. Might be legit 😂.

Friend never showed.

TwiceAMonth
10-02-18, 10:32
Saw Teri this morning, took her to breakfast first, had a great time, Teri is always a solid performer. She is looking for more company today. Guys hit her up, she needs some cheering up. Have fun and stay safe.

BareBackJack
10-02-18, 11:32
Did and inmate search. She's on vacation care of Chesterfield's finest.I looked a bit more and her hearing date isn't until October 17. I'll be traveling.

Ltnric
10-02-18, 17:16
Most of them are ugly. Let me have the number and I will sample her. See if she can swallow. Or point me to the ad as there are a few.About two years ago back when PB was still up and running I did an outcall massage. The Asian woman came in looked like native american dress!! The face wasn't much to look but the body was pretty damn good. I didn't sample the full menue but did get to FIA which I don't think she liked LOL.

Keith2012
10-02-18, 17:34
Saw Teri this morning, took her to breakfast first, had a great time, Teri is always a solid performer. She is looking for more company today. Guys hit her up, she needs some cheering up. Have fun and stay safe.Wow lucky you, guess must have been perfect timing, she always has an excuse when I have tried. Well like I said before what can you expect from these ladies in this line of work. She's a sweet woman my all time favorite so I can't complain too much.

SmoothJazz
10-02-18, 19:15
Most of them are ugly. Let me have the number and I will sample her. See if she can swallow. Or point me to the ad as there are a few.I been looking for asian FS. Any directions? Greatly appreciated.

LeatherLover65
10-02-18, 20:42
Smoke had to get new digits last week. Was having some tech issues. Send PM if need info.

Be safe.

LL.

Keith2012
10-02-18, 21:37
Did and inmate search. She's on vacation care of Chesterfield's finest.Is she on vacation? Because she was texting me today.

Cavalier Hoo
10-02-18, 21:43
Roxy is a different person.

Is she on vacation? Because she was texting me today.

Member #5895
10-03-18, 08:25
Any monger see this provider lately ? Please let me know thanks.

Virginia Guy
10-03-18, 09:41
Sissy is looking for help today. She running discounted specials. HMU if you don't have her number.

BigDaddyCouch
10-03-18, 13:24
Looking for a decent hotel in the Bells Road area that isn't pricey but also isn't a roach motel.

Old Salt 93
10-03-18, 17:59
Looking for a decent hotel in the Bells Road area that isn't pricey but also isn't a roach motel.Red Roof inn used to be decent, but it's been at least 5 years since I've stayed there.

NeoDude
10-03-18, 18:05
Red Roof inn used to be decent, but it's been at least 5 years since I've stayed there.Priceline is great way to go to keep costs down and to switch up places.

RRI on bells has remodeled and is decent.

If plan to use it often sign up for get one free stay every so many by online booking.

girls would always think it was funny when I told them it was on Exit 69

MathMan
10-03-18, 18:27
This is for Black Stallion!

I tried to pm you but you don't receive pm's for some reason.

I can tell you everything you want to know about her. Hell, I even tagged her mom!

Ask oldsalt for my number and call or text anytime you want. Daytime is best.

Drewsky66
10-04-18, 07:37
I saw Smoke recently and had a very nice time. She was enthusiastic and into the session the entire time. It was nice to catch up with her. I think she lost a few pounds as well. She is GFE and nice to talk to. I think she enjoys a good pounding.

TwiceAMonth
10-04-18, 21:09
Shelby wanted me to inform you all that she will be visiting the Richmond area this Saturday, Sunday And Monday. Get your calls out to her and set up time. Have fun and stay safe.

WillJ4F
10-05-18, 11:39
I saw Smoke recently and had a very nice time. She was enthusiastic and into the session the entire time. It was nice to catch up with her. I think she lost a few pounds as well. She is GFE and nice to talk to. I think she enjoys a good pounding.Kind of late on a review here, but I saw her also recently and she did not disappoint! Agree that she was very enthusiastic and into it. Was the 2nd time I have seen her. She is nice and slim and loved being fucked good. Just wish I could have lasted longer. Haha Had a nice long chat afterwards too. So good to see her again.

Athelred
10-05-18, 12:59
She's looking for help today if you can see her.

Its That Guy
10-05-18, 15:03
She's looking for help today if you can see her.Does she still have the 781 number.

Old Salt 93
10-05-18, 16:08
Does she still have the 781 number.Yes she does.

MySiteName
10-05-18, 19:21
Can someone send me Sossy's new number? Last one I had was 4615. Thanks.

Cougar56
10-05-18, 19:37
Kind of late on a review here, but I saw her also recently and she did not disappoint! Agree that she was very enthusiastic and into it. Was the 2nd time I have seen her. She is nice and slim and loved being fucked good. Just wish I could have lasted longer. Haha Had a nice long chat afterwards too. So good to see her again.Does she have a place to host? When I contacted her a little while ago she was only doing cardates.

Drewsky66
10-05-18, 20:26
Does she have a place to host? When I contacted her a little while ago she was only doing cardates.She has always had a place she just couldn't do Incall at the time. If you have her new number hit her up and see what she can do.

Cougar56
10-05-18, 21:02
She has always had a place she just couldn't do Incall at the time. If you have her new number hit her up and see what she can do.Thanks for the clarification!

RvaFun00
10-06-18, 09:01
Thanks for the clarification!What general area is she located. North south east west of Rich?

WestEndDude
10-06-18, 09:07
What general area is she located. North south east west of Rich?She used to be out in Powhatan.

Drewsky66
10-06-18, 09:15
What general area is she located. North south east west of Rich?Powhatan. So west of Richmond.

Will645
10-06-18, 11:38
Powhatan. So west of Richmond.What's her donation now?

Drewsky66
10-06-18, 11:53
What's her donation now?I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. She will try to work with anyone with her rates.

BullHeaded
10-06-18, 12:51
This is for Black Stallion!

I tried to pm you but you don't receive pm's for some reason.

I can tell you everything you want to know about her. Hell, I even tagged her mom!

Ask oldsalt for my number and call or text anytime you want. Daytime is best.What's the deal with her. Those pics posted before look like she's what I'm looking for. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Colgado
10-06-18, 13:06
Was given info for a Ute from a trusted member, slightly large, but beautiful, says I can only share with trusted members, can't share pics, but this girl is pretty good.

Pm only, if I don't know you, or are a regular member, please don't blow my fone up.

Some of you do know her. But I won't go into details here, she wants to keep it low key.Just barely north of thick. Good looking clean girl. Thanks, Bud for the hookup. I finally got to connect with her she was worth the wait.

TwiceAMonth
10-06-18, 15:21
Hey fun times with Shelby this weekend. Older mild that knows how to please. She waiting and available told me to pass along info.

MyBudFang
10-06-18, 21:09
Just spent some time with a UTR girl, second time.

Clean, thick, very pretty.

Says I can share, but I have to be careful who I give her digits out to.

Last time, I gave out her info to 5 or 6,only one contacted her. But that's ok, more for me, he he he.

Senior members and pm only.

MyBudFang
10-07-18, 18:39
BTW, I won't be sharing her info for awhile.

EagleK61
10-07-18, 22:03
Just spent some time with a UTR girl, second time.

Clean, thick, very pretty.

Says I can share, but I have to be careful who I give her digits out to.

Last time, I gave out her info to 5 or 6,only one contacted her. But that's ok, more for me, he he he.

Senior members and pm only.I got to meet with her tonight and had a great time, she did a car date with me, I usually don't like a car date but after seeing her photo I just had to meet her.

Tidad
10-08-18, 09:13
Met this one through one of my UTRs. She says she's been around. She was wild to say the least LOL.Does anyone else get a crack at that ass?

MetalHead63
10-08-18, 15:56
Admin, relocate if needed.

Well, it's that time of the year again. Annual physical. Last year, PSA was elevated. Many things can cause that, so my doc wanted me to cut out a lot of things for 30 days, and get retested. If no change, then off to the peepee doc. So I cut off alcohol, riding a bike and yes, the biggie, popping off. I did took a couple of supplements too and exercised more. After 30 days, PSA was reduced by almost 40%, so I was good to go. So I'm going into monastery mode starting today. Going to stay off this site too, to reduce the temptations. See yas next month. MH.

Cavalier Hoo
10-09-18, 08:26
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.

Mankind99
10-09-18, 08:38
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.I'm not old and been in few years. But some of the girls here would have to pay me. I would never pay unless she's a spinner. Be are easy to get.

OriolesMagic
10-09-18, 09:36
Admin, relocate if needed.

Well, it's that time of the year again. Annual physical. Last year, PSA was elevated. Many things can cause that, so my doc wanted me to cut out a lot of things for 30 days, and get retested. If no change, then off to the peepee doc. So I cut off alcohol, riding a bike and yes, the biggie, popping off. I did took a couple of supplements too and exercised more. After 30 days, PSA was reduced by almost 40%, so I was good to go. So I'm going into monastery mode starting today. Going to stay off this site too, to reduce the temptations. See yas next month. MH.Get a prostate massage, combine business with pleasure. I got a prostate massage years ago and my orgasms were 100% better for 6 months.

GolfMan57
10-09-18, 13:40
I think it is a quality vs quantity issue. I want as much as I can handle but I want it to be with a quality lady. One who enjoys what she is doing and wants to please the client. We all know why they are here. But they don't have to show that side.

I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.

StuckNmiddle
10-09-18, 15:42
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.I've been in almost 10 years and by the 2nd year I realized that the thrill of the hunt is actually better than the actual deed. I visit extremely low volume girls that are genuinely excited to see me (its probably fake but they don't show it LOL). Most people are discussing the same 6-7 providers and that worries me for a few reasons. 1, provider starts to think they are way better than they are because they don't realize its so dry that they are the only option. 2, more business means more money for habit.

Personally speaking I like finding new gems. My favorite thing to do is turning one on to the game. And I agree 1000000% spinners are the best way to go. Why would I pay for some big girl when I could sweet talk her and hit it for free.

Hope your luck changes. I have a loop that I go on to find new talent. Been great so far. Found 4 in the last month. Hopefully it continues.

Engbest
10-09-18, 17:57
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.They are out there. Take a trip to other area. Make hobby great again.

TBonz123
10-10-18, 02:43
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.You do change some with age and time in the game. I may take a small break or try other areas to get the thrill again. And won't just donate or waste my time now with just anyone.

CantWinLosin
10-10-18, 13:10
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.I don't think it's limited to the hobby. For me, I'm just pickier across the board. But as far as hobbying, I'm definitely pickier. In my 20's and 30's, any warm wet hole or soft mouth would do, and don't bother me with chatter. As I got older, I realized that I needed some interaction to get in the mood, and by my 50's, if I felt no intellectual / emotional connection to the woman, I couldn't get into it at all. That's why I tend to the SB side of the hobby now, or see a provider like Teri that I know and am comfortable with. There's a comfort level and connection that gets built before anything else.

There's also the safety aspect. As we get older, we tend to worry more about the impacts of getting caught doing this - how it would affect our real-life relationships, our jobs, our income and the lives we've spent decades building. Me, for example: I have grown daughters now, and it would bother me as much for them to find out about this part of my life as it would my SO (who is not their mother.) Those thoughts in the back of our heads just naturally makes most of us more careful. My choices are as much or more about how comfortable I am with the woman's discretion as it is about her looks / skills.

Sure, now and then, I'll see something I like and just dive in. But for the most part, I stick with established (30+) women I know or meet via the SB connection line. The 20-somethings have nothing in common with me, and are much more likely to be trouble.

SmoothJazz
10-10-18, 14:17
I don't think it's limited to the hobby. For me, I'm just pickier across the board. But as far as hobbying, I'm definitely pickier. In my 20's and 30's, any warm wet hole or soft mouth would do, and don't bother me with chatter. As I got older, I realized that I needed some interaction to get in the mood, and by my 50's, if I felt no intellectual / emotional connection to the woman, I couldn't get into it at all. That's why I tend to the SB side of the hobby now, or see a provider like Teri that I know and am comfortable with. There's a comfort level and connection that gets built before anything else.

There's also the safety aspect. As we get older, we tend to worry more about the impacts of getting caught doing this - how it would affect our real-life relationships, our jobs, our income and the lives we've spent decades building. Me, for example: I have grown daughters now, and it would bother me as much for them to find out about this part of my life as it would my SO (who is not their mother.) Those thoughts in the back of our heads just naturally makes most of us more careful. My choices are as much or more about how comfortable I am with the woman's discretion as it is about her looks / skills.

Sure, now and then, I'll see something I like and just dive in. But for the most part, I stick with established (30+) women I know or meet via the SB connection line. The 20-somethings have nothing in common with me, and are much more likely to be trouble.Yup, I got standards too. Just cause it's got mouth, pussy, ass it's got to look appealing too. Not completely roughed out & needing a complete over haul.

Old Salt 93
10-10-18, 15:22
As I got older, I realized that I needed some interaction to get in the mood, and by my 50's, if I felt no intellectual / emotional connection to the woman, I couldn't get into it at all. That's why I tend to the SB side of the hobby now, or see a provider like Teri that I know and am comfortable with. There's a comfort level and connection that gets built before anything else.
There's no doubt that Teri is one of the best and a great value. Certainly much better than any of these girls that have been racking up all these crappy reviews of late.

HabsBurg
10-10-18, 19:12
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.Great discussion point. I didn't start hobbying until my late fifties, and GFE is not just a euphemism for me. I want the girl-FRIEND experience. I know a lot of guys here will scoff, but so far I've been lucky enough to meet stable people who I would enjoy knowing outside the hobby. Stability, personality, and attitude are most important to me.

LikItFun
10-10-18, 22:54
Great discussion point. I didn't start hobbying until my late fifties, and GFE is not just a euphemism for me. I want the girl-FRIEND experience. I know a lot of guys here will scoff, but so far I've been lucky enough to meet stable people who I would enjoy knowing outside the hobby. Stability, personality, and attitude are most important to me.I have to agree. I'm mid-50's and my current SB is a 5/5 (or 10/10) experience for me. I'll keep going with her as long as I can!!

KrishKrish
10-11-18, 07:08
I've been in almost 10 years and by the 2nd year I realized that the thrill of the hunt is actually better than the actual deed. I visit extremely low volume girls that are genuinely excited to see me (its probably fake but they don't show it LOL). Most people are discussing the same 6-7 providers and that worries me for a few reasons. 1, provider starts to think they are way better than they are because they don't realize its so dry that they are the only option. 2, more business means more money for habit.

Personally speaking I like finding new gems. My favorite thing to do is turning one on to the game. And I agree 1000000% spinners are the best way to go. Why would I pay for some big girl when I could sweet talk her and hit it for free.

Hope your luck changes. I have a loop that I go on to find new talent. Been great so far. Found 4 in the last month. Hopefully it continues.Bro: what is this strategy about spinners. Would like to see if it can be applied to the NOVA area also.

JayBird76
10-11-18, 12:20
I have to agree. I'm mid-50's and my current SB is a 5/5 (or 10/10) experience for me. I'll keep going with her as long as I can!!The whole SB thing is interesting to me. Maybe I'm just getting bored with random hook-ups. Where is the best place to find this and what should I expect to pay monthly? Pm is fine. I make 6 figures, but still can't pay their house payment. LOL. Thanks.

StuckNmiddle
10-11-18, 15:52
Bro: what is this strategy about spinners. Would like to see if it can be applied to the NOVA area also.I'm up in NOVA often. Have a few up there I see when I come through. Chantilly and Tysons.

Spinners are just really petite skinny girls. Only difference I find is they know they are fat and nasty LOL. In my experience spinner usually have tighter kitty's too. I don't mind giving extra for a spinner with skills.

Member #3308
10-11-18, 20:46
I got to meet with her tonight and had a great time, she did a car date with me, I usually don't like a car date but after seeing her photo I just had to meet her.Thanks to MyBudFang I met this UTR for a car date. A thick girl right up my alley. No BJ for me. I went straight to the business for a lunchtime qv. Nice girl who seems eager to please. I'll repeat.

BareBackJack
10-12-18, 11:54
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.I'm not sure exactly how long I've been mongering but I can count back on girlfriends and wives who didn't know about my hobby and it more than 25 years and probably less than 30 years. I definite am pickier. I also have less patience with being rushed. My preference is for spinners around 30-35 years old. They know the score, they have experience and if they're inclined to give good service they can knock the ball out of the park. I don't care if they're black, white, Asian, or Latino but while I can speak Spanish and I hear rumors of how hot Latinos are, my experience is they tend to be very submissive. They'll do what you want but without passion. Black and white are my favs with an Asian on occasion. But having said that, I have enjoyed older and younger women. I mean shit, how old was Dianne out in Ashland with the small (.)(.)? She could have been my grandmother but she was a firecracker in bed. I will take a sense of humor over firm tits or a perfect ass. But I don't do ugly any more.

Cavalier Hoo
10-12-18, 12:13
I loved her friend Sam (who was older also) from NOVA. Jodi was fun as well early on, but she got kinda loopy towards the end.

I mean shit, how old was Dianne out in Ashland with the small (.)(.)? She could have been my grandmother but she was a firecracker in bed. I will take a sense of humor over firm tits or a perfect ass. But I don't do ugly any more.

Glffrk
10-12-18, 18:03
I loved her friend Sam (who was older also) from NOVA. Jodi was fun as well early on, but she got kinda loopy towards the end.Yes, Sam was wonderful. Was a really hot MILF! Thanks for stirring my memories from a forgotten time.

VaInSight
10-12-18, 22:49
I have been in this hobby now for about 30+ years. Not bragging, but I have noticed that as I get older that I am getting much pickier in who I choose to see. When I was younger, anything with a hole was good enough. But now, many of the ladies discussed on here are a 'hell no' for me. Just curious, anyone else notice the same thing? Is it an age thing and I am slowing down? Or is it at my age that upside down it all looks the same so I tend to look for other things about her? Would like to hear some feedback from some of the vets, but all opinions are welcome.I wouldn't say pickier for me but what some else said, got not time for the b / s-ing which happens way too much. You can tell those after awhile. The "hot young spinners" who after 2 days start cashing and dashing or the monkey gets to them. Thats why I laugh when I always hear about getting the fat girls for free. Put up with drug addicted, skabby skinned spinners with crap service because some guys blew their heads up? No thank you. Ill spend on those that deliver, fat or skinny. So maybe its just that you're a whole lot wiser.