PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Illegal Smile
03-29-18, 10:09
What's her SA handle. Want to know who to avoid.I know this is stupid. But what does sa stand for? Clearly I have been out of the game too long! Pm if not pemitted to open post names of sites.

VAGuy13
03-29-18, 10:18
Sorry. All clear now!

VAGuy13 clear your inbox.

Bob1945
03-29-18, 11:48
I know this is stupid. But what does sa stand for? Clearly I have been out of the game too long! Pm if not pemitted to open post names of sites.My understanding is Seeking Arrangements.

It's like a Sugar Babies website, database, high dollar.

ICantGetNo
03-29-18, 12:07
I know this is stupid. But what does sa stand for? Clearly I have been out of the game too long! Pm if not pemitted to open post names of sites.Seeking Arrangements, a sugar daddy / sugar baby site, which is probably the most well known. Richmond has the de facto national thread on everything SD / SB related. See lower on the Richmond thread list. I've been involved in these relationships for years and will probably continue until they bury me.

ICantGetNo
03-29-18, 12:50
My understanding is Seeking Arrangements.

It's like a Sugar Babies website, database, high dollar.It can be high dollar if you want to pay. It can also be low dollar. Patience and persistence is a must, but I find that it is worth it.

RVASpider
03-29-18, 13:03
It can be high dollar if you want to pay. It can also be low dollar. Patience and persistence is a must, but I find that it is worth it.I agree about the difference in values. It seems they all want to start at $400-$500 and some want to charge for an initial meeting. I've had luck on the site but there's a lot of garbage to go through before finding gold.

JayBird76
03-29-18, 13:11
I finally got to meet Lisa tonight, had a great time, will repeat.She's a good go to, but do yourself a favor and put her number on "ignore" so her messages will not pop up when the other half is looking at your phone. She will be texting you. LOL.

TheDude1
03-29-18, 13:45
She's a good go to, but do yourself a favor and put her number on "ignore" so her messages will not pop up when the other half is looking at your phone. She will be texting you. LOL.A pleaser but need to put a bag over her head.

Manifested
03-29-18, 14:24
Recently saw her. Got to say, her skills have gone down hill. I used to enjoy the things she did but last visit was mechanical. And not as fun as past visits. Don't think I'll be going back now.

SJena2013
03-29-18, 20:53
Short summary: Avoid both sisters for now.

Omar.

Does anyone know Jessa? Blonde, recovering, nice body. She's on SA and was living off Midlothian in an apartment near Friday's.

SJena2013
03-29-18, 20:55
I am surprised that she did that to you. You guys have known each other for years. I have always driven her to a motel, at least 10 miles away for a date and have never given her a cent until I drop her off.

Omar.

Be careful with her, she is on the downhill slide, pulled a cash and dash last night.

Member #5795
03-30-18, 06:03
Number passed to me ending 9032 as Karma. She made it clear that she does not need help as her husband takes care of everything. So she's either out of the game or I was passed a bad number. Anyone know any different?She has been out of the game for awhile. I'm surprised she hasn't changed that number. Many people have it.

Member #5736
03-30-18, 06:25
I am surprised that she did that to you. You guys have known each other for years. I have always driven her to a motel, at least 10 miles away for a date and have never given her a cent until I drop her off.

Omar.Surprised me also, will not even acknowledge what she has done. I've cut all ties, was blowing up my Phone. Same story homeless, hungry depressed about kids, but won't do anything to change her situation. The definition of insanity doing the same thing over Andover expecting a different result.

Hostile17
03-30-18, 09:24
Number passed to me ending 9032 as Karma. She made it clear that she does not need help as her husband takes care of everything. So she's either out of the game or I was passed a bad number. Anyone know any different?I don't have her number anymore but she told me she was not interested in seeking anyone as her situation had changed.

H.

Jdboy
03-30-18, 12:30
Yeah, karma's retired (for now). One of the girls she used to have at her parties went by Ariel. Do any of you guys have her info? If so, and you're willing to make a referral, please pm me.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Jdboy.

I don't have her number anymore but she told me she was not interested in seeking anyone as her situation had changed.

H.

Fubar69
03-30-18, 14:30
Yeah, karma's retired (for now). One of the girls she used to have at her parties went by Ariel. Do any of you guys have her info? If so, and you're willing to make a referral, please pm me.

Jdboy.Ariel was awesome! One of my atf. Lost track of her when she left town. Heard she was back but staying very utr. She and Karma aren't friends anymore or I'd have her number to give you. Those parties were the best.

Member #6151
03-30-18, 17:09
Anyone heard from Violet? Haven't heard from her for 2 weeks. Tried her number (last 4 digits 3698) but no answer.

Manifested
03-30-18, 20:42
Got alot of questions on who this is.

http://richmond.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/804-720-2368/32810227

Have fun.

Kodak675
03-30-18, 22:08
Got alot of questions on who this is.

http://richmond.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/804-720-2368/32810227

Have fun.You can view her skills on PH before taking the plunge.

Old Salt 93
03-30-18, 22:36
Surprised me also, will not even acknowledge what she has done. I've cut all ties, was blowing up my Phone. Same story homeless, hungry depressed about kids, but won't do anything to change her situation. The definition of insanity doing the same thing over Andover expecting a different result.And now it's a moot point because as of this afternoon she's on vacation in the city. DMW already knows, just using his thread to let the rest of you know why you won't be hearing from her for a while.

Member #5795
03-31-18, 07:53
Ariel was awesome! One of my atf. Lost track of her when she left town. Heard she was back but staying very utr. She and Karma aren't friends anymore or I'd have her number to give you. Those parties were the best.Yes, Ariel is out of the business now as well as Veronica and Karma. Yeah the parties were fun. Ariel was wild and so much fun.

JayBird76
03-31-18, 07:53
And now it's a moot point because as of this afternoon she's on vacation in the city. DMW already knows, just using his thread to let the rest of you know why you won't be hearing from her for a while.She's been good and reliable for years until recently. Hopefully this vacation will help her get strait or atleast straiter.

JayBird76
03-31-18, 07:57
Hey guys I'll be west of Richmond most weekends for a few months. If you have a lady who needs a friend in Powhatan or Farmville areas, I can help and would appreciate the info. "Lucky" as some of us know is now busy with home remodeling and that leaves me looking for another around Amelia, Powhatan, or Farmville. Can make it worth your while as well.

WeJohn
03-31-18, 11:25
Nichole is back from NC. Caught her walking down jd today. Staying with a black spinner who is also cute named Brenda. I have both thier numbers. Nichole just found out she was pregnant so if you are into that fetish well.

Keith2012
03-31-18, 13:03
Anyone heard from Violet? Haven't heard from her for 2 weeks. Tried her number (last 4 digits 3698) but no answer.Talked to her last week, said she was in PA would be back Monday that just passed, sent me a text early morning Hey sexy, went dark since.

Bill Cullen
03-31-18, 20:36
Anyone heard from Violet? Haven't heard from her for 2 weeks. Tried her number (last 4 digits 3698) but no answer.I've got a different number, but mines a couple weeks old.

GolfMan57
03-31-18, 21:09
Got in contact with Sissy. She told me that she is out of the game for good and would everyone please respect that and not try to contact her.

TwilightSinger
04-01-18, 11:20
You can view her skills on PH before taking the plunge.Wait what? Details / link / search-term, please!

LeatherLover65
04-01-18, 21:41
The photo of the great ass in pink panties is NOT this person. The actual photo belongs to Smoke / Lindsey. She has been made aware of this situation by several former providers. NO Smoke / Lindsey is NOT back in business.

Well gentleman you may me interested in a UTR that I know. Pm If information is needed. She is located in a house out past Westchester Mall. She's looking for a few new friends.

JayBird76
04-01-18, 22:10
The photo of the great ass in pink panties is NOT this person. The actual photo belongs to Smoke / Lindsey. She has been made aware of this situation by several former providers. NO Smoke / Lindsey is NOT back in business.Thanks for clearing that up. Was hopeful that smoke was back seeing friends, and sent a few messages to obx420. Would love to find a provider in that area tho. Thanks again.

LeatherLover65
04-02-18, 03:22
Could an admin contact me via private message. I could not locate any other way to reach an administrator.

Thanks.

Mister7777
04-02-18, 09:04
I'm new to this and looking to get my feet wet so if anyone is willing to help me out, please shoot me a message. Thanks.

Mister7777
04-02-18, 09:09
I'm new to this and looking for some help in getting my feet wet, so if anyone is willing to help please shoot me a message. Thanks.

Lone Wolf
04-02-18, 16:29
Hot little Black spinner say's she is 22. BBBJ 7 cfs and tight kitty 9 she knows how to work those hips, started off with a nice lap dance before I could get my clothes off. Small b cups nice little nipples. Diggie with my thumb berried I her ass, not sure if anal is on the menu but she got off on the thumb work. Then mish legs over my shoulders flexible moved to the chair one leg up from behind to completion.

Have been given permission to share details with those I trust.

Lone.

Lone Wolf
04-02-18, 16:45
Your box is full.

Jdboy
04-02-18, 19:52
Much thanks to Lone Wolf. Just saw her. Taller than I thought, but tight spinner body. Cute and fun. Main down side is she's at one of the shitty midlo motels. I will be repeating.

Hot little Black spinner say's she is 22. BBBJ 7 cfs and tight kitty 9 she knows how to work those hips, started off with a nice lap dance before I could get my clothes off. Small b cups nice little nipples. Diggie with my thumb berried I her ass, not sure if anal is on the menu but she got off on the thumb work. Then mish legs over my shoulders flexible moved to the chair one leg up from behind to completion.

Have been given permission to share details with those I trust.

Lone.

KnightKrawler
04-02-18, 21:55
Wait what? Details / link / search-term, please!Whats the link.

Kodak675
04-03-18, 08:41
Whats the link.Sent you a PM.

Hianddry
04-03-18, 10:26
Met up with violet again yesterday for an unrushed time. She just got back from PA and is still looking for company.

Alittle later had Alex come through after catching her post on CL in the community section. Dark hair nice body. $ for unrushed time with BBBJ and FS. Think she may have started her monthly cycle while we were at it. I'd recommend though. If need info let me know.

MySiteName
04-03-18, 13:14
Trying to get in contact with dtlq, if someone could PM me info that'd be great.

Jdboy
04-03-18, 14:23
She sent me a text asking for some referrals. SM's feel free to PM me.

Much thanks to Lone Wolf. Just saw her. Taller than I thought, but tight spinner body. Cute and fun. Main down side is she's at one of the shitty midlo motels. I will be repeating.

BiffSteel
04-03-18, 14:36
Met up with violet again yesterday for an unrushed time. She just got back from PA and is still looking for company.

Alittle later had Alex come through after catching her post on CL in the community section. Dark hair nice body. $ for unrushed time with BBBJ and FS. Think she may have started her monthly cycle while we were at it. I'd recommend though. If need info let me know.Ha, she knew. I have had a few of them tell me that they must have just started their monthly cycle.

Member #5895
04-03-18, 17:54
Can somebody please tell me how to become a senior member. I see some members that have like 30 post and there already senior members I'm confused LOL.

15 more days, it takes 25 posts and six months.

A2

AOneFred7734
04-03-18, 19:38
Ha, she knew. I have had a few of them tell me that they must have just started their monthly cycle.Yes and try and give you a BJ for the same. Not.

Kodak675
04-03-18, 22:35
Sent you a PM.More girls here should be willing to do video. The Florida boards are filled with them.

OriolesMagic
04-04-18, 14:04
I just saw her last night. Thanks to Lone Wolf for the referral. She was high as hell, but still gave me good service. She has a spinner body as others have said. Ass looks a little flat, but when she bends over its like Bam! LOL Gave me more than my time and didn't have a ton of rules like most Backpage girls. If I wanted a bunch of rules I would stay home. Got on top and rode me for a good while. Requests for number contact Lone Wolf.

HotRodJ
04-04-18, 15:05
Anyone care to share Violet latest number, or let me know if it has changed. I have 1 that ends in xxx-3698 Last she replied to it was March 25.

Thanks.

OhmLupis
04-04-18, 21:09
So I am new to all of this, so please forgive Any awkwardness. So far this community has given some helpful hints. Yet in search for fun I keep either finding scams or just nothing good. I had reasonable luck with CL but now that's gone, having trouble finding. Can anyone please point out what sites to look at or where on CL should I look. Thanks to a few for the help already. If find anything of decent value or skill will of course share.

Thank you in advance for any guidance feel free to pm me.

MicService
04-04-18, 23:36
Anyone know about this one?

Geronimo808
04-05-18, 00:20
She is looking for a little help, she is hanging out around the diamond.

Jdboy
04-05-18, 16:56
Anyone seen this woman? I never posted about her on the board, but saw her a bunch over the past year. She gave a great massage and we would follow that full service. Very nice, reasonable rates. Used to stay at the Diamond Inn. Anyway, I've lost touch with her, and would love to try and reconnect if anyone has an updated number.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

JDBoy.

AOneFred7734
04-05-18, 17:13
Anyone seen this woman? I never posted about her on the board, but saw her a bunch over the past year. She gave a great massage and we would follow that full service. Very nice, reasonable rates. Used to stay at the Diamond Inn. Anyway, I've lost touch with her, and would love to try and reconnect if anyone has an updated number.

JDBoy.Now that's my kind of massage.

SJena2013
04-05-18, 17:49
Did she say where she is located? I have a friend who looks similar in Chester. PM if that is the one.

Anyone know about this one?

JayBird76
04-05-18, 22:31
Had a visit with Destiny. Very sweet and reasonable. Enjoyed a qv BBBJ. Brown shoulder length hair, 5'7, and about 140. Nice tits and a big ass. Very sweet girl about 30. She used to stay in Richmond but now is in Powhatan. If we have shared in the past or if your a seasoned contributor, inbox me... if not, please don't.

VAGuy13
04-06-18, 00:53
Met up with Charlotte the other day off Chamberlayne thanks to WeJohn. I'll tell you what, either she is the most amazing actress on the planet or she really does actually enjoy what she does. I'm of the mindset of who cares. Only sampled the mic work, but had a great time. Very reasonable rate and I'll definitely be repeating. Hit him up for digits.

GoneForDays
04-06-18, 07:15
What are the best ones in RIC? Specifically what is the one off of Brook Rd?

CantWinLosin
04-06-18, 09:49

JDBoy.I swapped msgs with a "Marin" on SA a couple weeks ago, pic strongly resembled the ones you posted. After initial contact she took her profile down. I was bummed; she could assemble an English sentence and looked very good.

Mister7777
04-06-18, 12:34
I posted last week about being new to this and looking for help finding my way. I know many of you are very particular about things but all I need is a little guidance. Really just looking for good BBBJ so if anyone is willing, please. Help.

Hianddry
04-06-18, 13:58
Just talked to Shannon and apparently she said one of you mongers assaulted her and pistol whipped her knocking out some teeth because she didn't agree to your lowball offers. I hope this isn't true but she gave me your name but hasn't revealed your username just that you're the one who has talked trash about her. Hope this isn't true but the picture def looked like that could've been the case.

Jdboy
04-06-18, 14:22
For the rates, the service, the personality, and her looks (which weren't stunning, but she was definitely a MILF), she was TGTBT. There's a reason I didn't put her out here on the board. I'm hoping to reconnect. So far the only responses I've gotten are a few with an old app number she used and hasn't been responding to for a while. Anyone that can actually get me back in touch will be welcome to any info I have on local finds going forward.

JDBoy.

I swapped msgs with a "Marin" on SA a couple weeks ago, pic strongly resembled the ones you posted. After initial contact she took her profile down. I was bummed; she could assemble an English sentence and looked very good.

Wow45
04-06-18, 15:22
WOW this is incredibly fucked up. I hope she presses charges.

Just talked to Shannon and apparently she said one of you mongers assaulted her and pistol whipped her knocking out some teeth because she didn't agree to your lowball offers. I hope this isn't true but she gave me your name but hasn't revealed your username just that you're the one who has talked trash about her. Hope this isn't true but the picture def looked like that could've been the case.

Jdboy
04-06-18, 16:02
I've gotten good feedback from the mongers I've sent her way, so she's asked for a few more. SM's only. If you want her info, be ready to see her within 24 hours.

JDBoy.

She sent me a text asking for some referrals. SM's feel free to PM me.

Jdboy
04-06-18, 16:21
I'm not sure if any of you mongers remember Sherry (Sherry Sweetz) from several years ago. Tall, bit of a homely face, but slim body, good attitude, and pretty good skills. Well anyway, I've reconnected with her. She's not looking to come out of retirement fully, but she would like to set up a day or two to see some old friends (and potentially some new ones). I've asked her to take some pics to send me so we can get a fresh look at her. She cannot host as she currently lives with her BF who is in and out of the house all day. I'm planning on getting her a room and letting her use it after we've gotten reacquainted.

This will be a limited window of availability, so once I give the go ahead, anyone who wants her number will need to be able to see her within 24 hours while she has the room. Don't PM me now for info, because it's not set up yet. Once I get pics and work out a day with her I'll give the board a heads up. Needless to say, SM's only. If you're an RM and try to get her info you'll be blocked.

JDBoy.

Ltnric
04-06-18, 19:04
IT was only a matter of time before they got backpage. I am conflicted. I know that site does horrible things related to human trafficking but taking down that website isn't going to stop it. This country needs to address this issue head on. Continuing to make sex for money illegal isn't working. I know everyone says it won't happen but we've seen the government go after craigslist, backpage. When will it start looking at SA. I pray that doesn't happen but look at what has happened. Be safe people.

Jdboy
04-06-18, 19:39
She's got a room this evening and limited availability. I'm not typically into bigger girls, but she's a lot of fun, and changed my view. Redhead, porcelain skin, mid / late 20's and aims to please. Staying in Henrico, but I had no issue with my visit. Sm's can pm me for info.

Jdboy.

Humanoid X7R
04-06-18, 19:54
IT was only a matter of time before they got backpage. I am conflicted. I know that site does horrible things related to human trafficking but taking down that website isn't going to stop it. This country needs to address this issue head on. Continuing to make sex for money illegal isn't working. I know everyone says it won't happen but we've seen the government go after craigslist, backpage. When will it start looking at SA. I pray that doesn't happen but look at what has happened. Be safe people.Also noticed TER and them are down. While a VPN should get you around the geo-block TER appears to have in place, will the accounts created using US IPs be disabled since they state they are issuing credits?

MySiteName
04-06-18, 20:16
Anyone got any contact info of an Asian provider? PMs would be nice.

TheMarto1
04-06-18, 20:33
I posted just when CL personal ads went down that the next one was bpage so two things is going to happen now mongers go back to the streets looking for beef and second price for pussy going UP as a man I can say I going to lost less time checking bpage and save some money

IT was only a matter of time before they got backpage. I am conflicted. I know that site does horrible things related to human trafficking but taking down that website isn't going to stop it. This country needs to address this issue head on. Continuing to make sex for money illegal isn't working. I know everyone says it won't happen but we've seen the government go after craigslist, backpage. When will it start looking at SA. I pray that doesn't happen but look at what has happened. Be safe people..

RvaFun00
04-07-18, 06:29
I'm not sure if any of you mongers remember Sherry (Sherry Sweetz) from several years ago. Tall, bit of a homely face, but slim body, good attitude, and pretty good skills. Well anyway, I've reconnected with her. She's not looking to come out of retirement fully, but she would like to set up a day or two to see some old friends (and potentially some new ones). I've asked her to take some pics to send me so we can get a fresh look at her. She cannot host as she currently lives with her BF who is in and out of the house all day. I'm planning on getting her a room and letting her use it after we've gotten reacquainted.

This will be a limited window of availability, so once I give the go ahead, anyone who wants her number will need to be able to see her within 24 hours while she has the room. Don't PM me now for info, because it's not set up yet. Once I get pics and work out a day with her I'll give the board a heads up. Needless to say, SM's only. If you're an RM and try to get her info you'll be blocked.

JDBoy.Hey thanks for the Intel. Seems this will be the only means to share information about providers.

NightRider11
04-07-18, 07:55
WOW this is incredibly fucked up. I hope she presses charges.I saw her the day after it happened and she was visibly shaken and she told me the same thing. You can't fake that kind of fear. Well you can but I am confident she wasnt. If you see her please be kind to her, she is a sweetheart.

Bob1945
04-07-18, 11:26
Escort Phone look up is gone as of this morning, at least the site won't load.

Big Brother is definitely coming. If we don't save numbers and share there won't be much left for us to do.

As a Regular Member I don't know if this site will be here in 6 months when I make SM.

Kind of depressing on a rainy Saturday morning.

Keep hunting guys, and good luck.

Any of you RM's want to share, I will share back.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2[/blue]

MicService
04-07-18, 11:35
How about Elizabeth.

Tdog69
04-07-18, 11:56
https://gerzilla.de/channel/cat-gun/&f=&mid=f92758fc66f535978e0d879070a0b2bf32d3efd8eb5ed6c7149119eaa4dbafdf?f=&jsdisabled=0

Member #6151
04-07-18, 12:28
Anyone care to share Violet latest number, or let me know if it has changed. I have 1 that ends in xxx-3698 Last she replied to it was March 25.

Thanks.I tried x5683 but that went dead as of yesterday.

JimGolferMan
04-07-18, 17:35
I second the positive review. She is a real sweet heart, who enjoys pleasing and being pleased. I had a very nice time and look forward to repeating. Stay safe.

She's got a room this evening and limited availability. I'm not typically into bigger girls, but she's a lot of fun, and changed my view. Redhead, porcelain skin, mid / late 20's and aims to please. Staying in Henrico, but I had no issue with my visit. Sm's can pm me for info.

Jdboy.

Tryn2
04-07-18, 18:21
I just had a dream about ms heaven. I have been seeing her ads for a while and decided to pull the trigger. She is in a low budget hotel connected to hooters on route 10. YMMV but I just had one of the worst experiences ever. Damage was. 60 for short. Started out with CBJ but when she bent that ASSet over for doggy, I saw the biggest bump by her asshole. The bump looked like a herpe bump which I immediately got soft so I asked if she could just suck me off but she said no because she already place lube on the condom. So then she tried to jerk me off but I just got softer. I asked again could she suck me off and she if I had more money she would. She told me to bring. 50 more and she would suck me off real good. I started to go get the extra donation but Start using my bigger head and just got out of there.

Be careful with this one.

https://backpage.com.richmond.listcrawler.com/post/26487883/

AllAboard
04-07-18, 18:29
I second the positive review. She is a real sweet heart, who enjoys pleasing and being pleased. I had a very nice time and look forward to repeating. Stay safe.My Visit was awesome as well. She is a sweety.

Mister7777
04-07-18, 21:12
Saw Hazel today. She's a nice girl although she will send you pics that make her appear more appealing than she is. But the BBBJCIM will make you forget about any of that LOL. She said it's ok for me to share her number so pm if interested.

Unclebadtouch
04-07-18, 23:29
Met up with Charlotte the other day off Chamberlayne thanks to WeJohn. I'll tell you what, either she is the most amazing actress on the planet or she really does actually enjoy what she does. I'm of the mindset of who cares. Only sampled the mic work, but had a great time. Very reasonable rate and I'll definitely be repeating. Hit him up for digits.I second that emotion. I met Charlotte last weekend for a great BBBJ. I don't like where we parked, but the BJ was great and the price was right. Thanks, WeJohn! When she pressed me a little on how I got her number after I said I had never met WeJohn, my next sentence wasn't "Well there's this website. " I just said it was a friend of a friend kind of thing. Not directing that at anyone in particular, I'm just saying. I prefer a little discretion.

Southside J
04-08-18, 01:25
Hey guys. Been a couple of months since I've been active. Took a breather to concentrate on a girl that, well, we all know how it goes. All good things come to an end. During that time I wasnt really taking calls, including stupidly from "new" girls who somehow got my digits. Anyway, I'm going to try to get reactivated into more variety in the hobby. And I may have a couple of recommendations soon. In the meantime, looks like BP and CL have ceased to be. And we might be under the gun? I hope not. All we do is swap war and piece stories. I haven't read all the past posts, so if there's anything crucial I may have missed since January, PLEASE someone update me? In the meantime, I'm going to TRY to read up on what I may have missed. (and missed out on) And. Any of you who've benefited from one or more of my posts, if you have any recommendations I'd very much appreciate some photos, expectations and digits. New cute white talent is always a welcomed thing. Message me if you have recommendations and or need a way to send me photos. THANKS in advance! Cheers! SSJ.

CantWinLosin
04-08-18, 08:07
https://gerzilla.de/channel/cat-gun/&f=&mid=f92758fc66f535978e0d879070a0b2bf32d3efd8eb5ed6c7149119eaa4dbafdf?f=&jsdisabled=0That info is helpful, but I'm not as positive as her about offshore hosting bring "safe". Australia and Germany both have extradition and other related treaties with the US that could cause those countries to shut down US access to those sites if the US Justice Dept requested it. Blocking all access from a given country at the server is very do-able (note how BP is doing this.) Offshore hosting is really only a savior where the country doesn't reciprocate with the US on enforcement. And in that case, the DOJ could conceivably demand that US ISPs block those sites, meaning we become just like China and Russia on controlling public access to content.

HookinUp
04-08-18, 13:34
How about Elizabeth.Can you share her contact info? Just my type! PM me.

PassinHoes
04-08-18, 15:29
I've asked to have this account retired. What's the hold up?

I'm never retiring your account, after all the fucking problems you caused, I'm not doing shit you ask for.

Stop logging in if you don't want to play anymore.

A2

Kodak675
04-08-18, 21:20
I second the positive review. She is a real sweet heart, who enjoys pleasing and being pleased. I had a very nice time and look forward to repeating. Stay safe.Thanks to JDboy for the contact. Everything has been said about her, super cute, super sweet, very fun time. Might be my personal atf. Will def repeat. Got permission to share but as it's jd's contact, pm him for number.

Geronimo808
04-08-18, 22:37
Sunday night special, I've talked two down for a dream from. $ to. 5, this should be like shooting fish in a barrel until another entertainment site comes along. One dream was off jd and the other I'm going to sleep to dream now of Willis. Jd gave permission to give info.

AllStar1980
04-09-18, 15:55
Out driving a loop and took a turn through a hotel parking lot in Midlothian. Dream begins when I saw a girl walking to office, rolled down window and said hi. Girl says. ,you looking to do something? I said lets talk about it in your room, she says sounds good. So I follow her up to room and she introduces herself as Violet. We chatted a bit I gave a $. 50 donation. And got everything I was looking for. (Note: She did not have a stash of condoms) Violet is very clean, has tons of tattoos, and seemed very sociable.

She has a friend who she's says is getting started in business. "Lady L" until she decides on a good "Name". They were chatting about the need to advertise. They were also talking to moving to the City Hotel, I tried to discourage that idea. There current hotel is at corner of Major intersection on midlo behind Mexican restaurant.

I have digits, I like white spinners who are clean. Lets trade.

Jdboy
04-09-18, 16:41
So while a lot of the online resources going down can make things harder to get info, this is actually a boon for mongers in the way of pricing. Do not panic and start offering high end escort pricing to SW'ers and your everyday BP type girls. If they are in a motel, they should not be getting a benji. Prices have been creeping up a little over the past couple of years, and now is an opportunity for mongers to correct that. There will ALWAYS be willing providers, but we can adjust to the current difficulties easier than they can. Share good, reliable info, give feedback to the girls about their performance to keep them honest, and DO NOT OVERPAY.

JDBoy.

Sunday night special, I've talked two down for a dream from. $ to. 5, this should be like shooting fish in a barrel until another entertainment site comes along. One dream was off jd and the other I'm going to sleep to dream now of Willis. Jd gave permission to give info.

Lone Wolf
04-09-18, 18:17
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Lone Wolf posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jdboy
04-09-18, 18:21
Got a response to an ad I posted from a guy saying his wife / gf would get down P4 P, and sent these pics. She looks a little familiar, so I was wondering if anyone has met her before? I'm always suspicious of things like this because it seems like a potential set-up / robbery.

Please PM with info.

Thanks,

JDBoy.

Member #6151
04-09-18, 18:47
Out driving a loop and took a turn through a hotel parking lot in Midlothian. Dream begins when I saw a girl walking to office, rolled down window and said hi. Girl says. ,you looking to do something? I said lets talk about it in your room, she says sounds good. So I follow her up to room and she introduces herself as Violet. We chatted a bit I gave a $. 50 donation. And got everything I was looking for. (Note: She did not have a stash of condoms) Violet is very clean, has tons of tattoos, and seemed very sociable.

She has a friend who she's says is getting started in business. "Lady L" until she decides on a good "Name". They were chatting about the need to advertise. They were also talking to moving to the City Hotel, I tried to discourage that idea. There current hotel is at corner of Major intersection on midlo behind Mexican restaurant.

I have digits, I like white spinners who are clean. Lets trade.Isn't that the Violet and Leah duo? Violet went MIA on her 5683 number.

KontLover
04-09-18, 20:56
Got a response to an ad I posted from a guy saying his wife / gf would get down P4 P, and sent these pics. She looks a little familiar, so I was wondering if anyone has met her before? I'm always suspicious of things like this because it seems like a potential set-up / robbery.

Please PM with info.

Thanks,

JDBoy.I'll definitely be careful doing that but worth taking the plunge.

KontLover
04-09-18, 21:02
So while a lot of the online resources going down can make things harder to get info, this is actually a boon for mongers in the way of pricing. Do not panic and start offering high end escort pricing to SW'ers and your everyday BP type girls. If they are in a motel, they should not be getting a benji. Prices have been creeping up a little over the past couple of years, and now is an opportunity for mongers to correct that. There will ALWAYS be willing providers, but we can adjust to the current difficulties easier than they can. Share good, reliable info, give feedback to the girls about their performance to keep them honest, and DO NOT OVERPAY.

JDBoy.Good words, I feel like you just gave a speech like mel gibson on the horse in braveheart.

WeJohn
04-09-18, 21:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

WeJohn posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Virginia Guy
04-09-18, 22:07
Amy aka Pocahontas was on walking midlo the other day. She looks about 6-7 month preggo. Any of you mongers have preggo Pocahontas yet? Love to hear about it. LOL.

Be safe.

VAGuy13
04-09-18, 23:07
I agree 100%. I've written posts commending a fellow monger on their find and all of a sudden I'm getting messages for digits. Please check with the one who introduced them to the board or at least have permission from the provider before you start shelling it out.

Have had this happen to me a couple times on here now.

Share a good find and then another member takes that shared info and all of a sudden it is their find and they abuse the info to the point the girl in question no longer wishes to deal with me.

I mean I would at least check with the original person with the find if they would mind me sharing outside of their shares. Like baseball 3 strikes and your out or in this case I am out.

Will no longer share openly on the board and if I do share it will be with a very select few.

Lone.

Its That Guy
04-10-18, 06:41

Please PM with info.

Thanks,

JDBoy.I think I spoke with them a year or so ago. They replied to a clad of mine. Wanted to meet at polegreen park in Mechanicsville and play in their van. I wasn't crazy about the proposition.

JNells0383
04-10-18, 08:16
Isn't that the Violet and Leah duo? Violet went MIA on her 5683 number.I was messaging with her yesterday on that number. I was hoping she would stay around Midlothian. Went dark after I told her I was headd toward the area so I never got a confirmation whether she went to city or stayed put.

CantWinLosin
04-10-18, 10:15

Please PM with info.

Thanks,

JDBoy.Her face is definitely familiar, but I can't place her name. The scenario sounds way too risky, especially when they talk crap like doing the meet in a van. Reeks of setup.

Its That Guy
04-10-18, 10:34
Didn't realize the CL therapeutic section was down. Ter seems to be too. Well damn.

MulchMan
04-10-18, 17:50
Anyone having trouble getting subscription notifications? Mine stopped working a few days ago. I miss reading all the threads while walking in the morning. Also, the site has been unreliable. Thanks.

Cohiker
04-11-18, 04:22
How the f*%k is Eros.com still up and running?

Old Salt 93
04-11-18, 20:06
For those of you that have been trying to get in touch with her, she now has a new phone. Same number as before.

Its That Guy
05-21-18, 11:28
Any good cocksuckers that you guys could recommend? Not sure how things have been going since everything got shut down.

Todays Nooner
05-21-18, 12:59
Any good cocksuckers that you guys could recommend? Not sure how things have been going since everything got shut down.This is the question of the day, now isn't it.

Welcome back everyone.

OhmLupis
05-21-18, 13:58
Was dreaming for a bit with a petite redhead named sunnie, was staying at a knights inn.

Was a great time and with enthusiastic service.

Very open to just about everything. Great prices.

She seems to have dropped of the radar. Anyone know anything or have different # ? Last one I had ends in 5118. Would love to dream with her again.

Mr Johnson 2
05-21-18, 18:39
Was dreaming for a bit with a petite redhead named sunnie, was staying at a knights inn.

Was a great time and with enthusiastic service.

Very open to just about everything. Great prices.

She seems to have dropped of the radar. Anyone know anything or have different # ? Last one I had ends in 5118. Would love to dream with her again.Is she friend with Violet? I thought Sunnie went back to NC.

AOneFred7734
05-21-18, 20:23
Welcome back everyone.

JustTheGuy
05-21-18, 21:15
Is this agency worth my time? I saw a couple of reviews a while back. Prices in Richmond seem a little too reasonable. I assume it's either a hands-off type visit or the upsells are wallet busters.

OriolesMagic
05-21-18, 22:47
Any good cocksuckers that you guys could recommend? Not sure how things have been going since everything got shut down.All the self righteous politicians that shut this site down. What happened to the stuck up, poor service Backpage hoes. I read on another site that some of them were living in cars.

Member #5895
05-22-18, 03:51
Does anybody know if Jodi Is still around? If so I would definitely like to dream of her again.

Engbest
05-22-18, 12:06
Is this agency worth my time? I saw a couple of reviews a while back. Prices in Richmond seem a little too reasonable. I assume it's either a hands-off type visit or the upsells are wallet busters.Used them long time ago. Didn't know they are still around. My experience was bad.

Kodak675
05-22-18, 17:11
Had been seeing Bonnie during the outage. Very fun girl, takes directions well and can be very submissive. Resonable rates and can host. PM for digits.

Postin
05-22-18, 17:52
Had been seeing Bonnie during the outage. Very fun girl, takes directions well and can be very submissive. Resonable rates and can host. PM for digits.She's engaged and is now retired. Chatted with her today.

Out of the game.

Old Salt 93
05-22-18, 21:17
Just asked me to remind you that she's back where she was and has replaced her phone, but lost all of her old contacts. She was a value before, probably be open to being a better value now. Her number is the same.

Gwydion
05-27-18, 22:27
Anyone seen her?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lexus__1525192435-11609035

Geronimo808
05-27-18, 22:51
Had been seeing Bonnie during the outage. Very fun girl, takes directions well and can be very submissive. Resonable rates and can host. PM for digits.Tried to dam you for some reason it's no going through.

MyBudFang
05-28-18, 18:44
Anyone know of any providers that need rent money? On me if you would be so kind.

SoleMayne
05-28-18, 21:36
Any one heard from her (head doctor).

MyBudFang
05-28-18, 23:57
Anyone seen her?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lexus__1525192435-11609035I chatted with her, serious GPS,240 for an hour. Add says both in and out, but she said I had to come to her.

Jdboy
05-29-18, 00:14
Had a one time date with a girl 3 years ago that was really fun, but she moved away shortly afterwards. Well, she's back in town and I saw her tonight. She's put on some weight (I'd classify her as a small bbw). Late 20's, very few limits. Loves it like in rough gonzo pornos. Has a chemical habit (so don't leave valuables lying around) , but performs well and I think she's cute.

She cannot host, but is mobile, and off tomorrow. SM's who actually plan on using her number can contact me (see my other post regarding this).

JDBoy.

Jdboy
05-29-18, 00:20
So I gave out chynna's info to a bunch of people and a week later none of you have visited her.

I never require trades and give out info freely to SM's and even the occasional RM that has some strong posts. The girls show me gratitude for sending them good clients, and that works for me.

If I give you a number and you file it instead of dial it, you will not get info from me going forward. I'm here to have fun and help others do the same. I'm not here for number collectors.

So, to those I gave chynna's info to. Pay her a visit or stay out of my inbox.

JDBoy.

MyBudFang
05-29-18, 01:49
Had a date with Mollie, tallish thin girl, small Boobs with piercings, fun girl. Boy friend drives, but is no issue. Drops her off and either waits or comes to get her.

Todays Nooner
05-29-18, 12:43
Had a date with Mollie, tallish thin girl, small Boobs with piercings, fun girl. Boy friend drives, but is no issue. Drops her off and either waits or comes to get her.Is this the same Molly that was at Midlo notels near Paper Moon around 2 months ago? If you don't mind, pm her contact info. Thanks.

Kodak675
05-29-18, 17:40
Tried to dam you for some reason it's no going through.I've put a hold on passing out her # for right now, a few people have gotten it.

BigDaddyCouch
05-30-18, 00:47
With BP and CL out of the picture, what sites are you using to find ladies? Thanks.

VaInSight
05-30-18, 01:17
Any one heard from her (head doctor).Hasn't answered my texts lately (last 3 weeks). Last time I saw her though she look really sick and had gone downhill fast.

Slayer69
05-30-18, 05:04
With BP and CL out of the picture, what sites are you using to find ladies? Thanks.Liveescortreview.

Todays Nooner
05-30-18, 08:24
Hasn't answered my texts lately (last 3 weeks). Last time I saw her though she look really sick and had gone downhill fast.Me too. I hope she's OK, she was a great, local talent.

Gwydion
05-30-18, 17:40
I chatted with her, serious GPS,240 for an hour. Add says both in and out, but she said I had to come to her.I got a weird vibe from her. Decided to trust my gut and move on.

Bigman74
05-30-18, 18:52
Any one heard from her (head doctor).I believe she's on vacation. I saw her in Gotcha a couple weeks ago.

Drewsky66
05-31-18, 01:04
Any one heard from her (head doctor).I just saw her a few days ago. Same number but she was operating out of a house near were she usually worked from. She looked the same as the past few months to me. Service was the same.

Salvaone
05-31-18, 09:51
There is a provider looking for a Clients by the name of Tallman and BJ Bill. Call this number 804-XXX-9828.

Sal.

Member #5895
06-01-18, 11:32
Does anybody know if Jodi Is still around if so pm me please thanks gents.

OhmLupis
06-01-18, 16:29
Meet this chick.

Brunette reasonably slim nice pesonality.

Says she is ready to play good price.

So I go over today, $ for covered action.

Doesn't do any type of CBJ or bbj.

Nice body but all she did was lay there like a dead fish.

Not worth the time.

Don't bother wasting your money.

Heart shape tat an stamp on back.

Good looking but a not worth it.

Goes by staci.

Mr Johnson 2
06-01-18, 17:40
Meet this chick.

Brunette reasonably slim nice pesonality.

Says she is ready to play good price.

So I go over today, $ for covered action.

Doesn't do any type of CBJ or bbj.

Nice body but all she did was lay there like a dead fish.

Not worth the time.

Don't bother wasting your money.

Heart shape tat an stamp on back.

Good looking but a not worth it.

Goes by staci.Does she have an ad so we know to avoid? 100 is pretty steep for no BJ action.

OhmLupis
06-01-18, 17:55
Found her while cruising around happened to see her on camberwell and stopped chatted her up.

Went to her place. So thank goodness no ad to worry about LOL didn't even bother to take her #.

Of anyone happens to find one worth the time please let me know. Need a better dream.

SoleMayne
06-02-18, 07:50
Any recent updates or details on her? I text her but went dark. Pm me

MulchMan
06-02-18, 08:44
Any recent updates or details on her? I text her but went dark. Pm meTried to update you on Lisa but your inbox is full.

RvaFun00
06-02-18, 13:17
Had some time and saw little Lisa today. She is interested for previous mongers who have her contact info to get in touch.

Same location, but same smokey house.

Stay safe.

MulchMan
06-02-18, 15:25
Had some time and saw little Lisa today. She is interested for previous mongers who have her contact info to get in touch.

Same location, but same smokey house.

Stay safe.She flaked on me the last two weeks. Guess business is picking up now that the site is back up.

Member #5795
06-03-18, 12:57
Ashley G (1) told me she needs some dates asap. For those who know her give her a shout. She is only interested in seeing people she already knows. FYI.

VAGuy13
06-03-18, 14:37
I'm actually free and able to help her today, but I've never seen her before. I'm guessing she can't need the help but so bad if she won't accept new folks.

Ashley G (1) told me she needs some dates asap. For those who know her give her a shout. She is only interested in seeing people she already knows. FYI.

Engbest
06-03-18, 15:58
Ashley G (1) told me she needs some dates asap. For those who know her give her a shout. She is only interested in seeing people she already knows. FYI.With so many Ashley's we had (I think there were 6), how do we know which Ashley this is? I think I seen 3 of them and have no idea which one was Ashley G and # system got whacked when people created their own #ring.

OhmLupis
06-03-18, 23:35
Tried to set up a meet for sat.

She said she is moving to florida this past sat.

To bad she is. Sent me a pic and she looked good.

Its a shame couldn't work it out.

JohnnyHead
06-04-18, 11:06
Juat learned this site was back up and running. While it's been down.

I've still kept in touch with Suzee, Roxanne, Bella, Lola, and tried the Dtlq, and then there's Britney who prefers to stay utr.

Anyways. Suzee requires a cover for FS, and will catch and spit, and no longer swallows. Otherwise, still a good visit.

Lola. Always a winner at the head game, I no longer have her number though.

Roxanne. Same and consistent. I love the fact that if I have any residuals left, she'll drop back to her knees with enthusiasm to get the rest of it.

Bella. FS is rarely my thing, but I've elected to go for it a few times since she's had a condom available. I like the idea that she lets me finish by pulling the cover off and giving her a facial and a mouthful that she'll swallow.

Dtlq. Great head game, and damn, she's more than willing to take a deepthroat pounding, and an anal pounding and swallow. She sent some really nice pics of that ass asking for it. I haven't tried the dt or anal pounding. I was basically turned off by her looks and settled for a nice car date and gave her a nice face f*ck.

Britney. Always a great visit. Met her almost 2 years ago. I guess I'm fortunate to be on a very short list of regulars and will have to respect that she prefers to stay utr.

Winter. State sponsored vacation as far as I know. That's another one willing to take a deepthroat pounding and loves it. Loves anal too. I haven't tried her anal, but she's mentioned how much she likes it in conversations.

The Ashleys are confusing as hell. I know Bella is an Ashley, and it would be awesome if Ashley P who used to be in Hopewell was back at it. Oh well.

Anyways, guys. Who can I get Taryn's info from and any other solid deepthroat swallowers info?

Thanks.

VAGuy13
06-04-18, 12:58
This board is awesome. Many thanks to all the seniors that stepped up to connect me with Ashley G or 1. You all know who you are and it is much appreciated. I finally met up with her yesterday and had a great time. A real pleaser and super cool girl. On a different note, I also got to see the Italian chick yesterday based on Doc's info. She's pretty friendly and just about let's you do what you want. All spot on info and that, my friends, is what this board is all about!

I'm actually free and able to help her today, but I've never seen her before. I'm guessing she can't need the help but so bad if she won't accept new folks.

Jdboy
06-04-18, 14:30
Just to avoid confusion. Sounds like we may need a stickie, LOL.

Ashley 1 = Ashley G. Cute, tatted, smallish. Fun and GFE if requested. Has a habit and a current BF, but I don't know that I've ever seen a bad report on her.

Ashley 2 = Used to room with Ashley G. Deaf in one ear. Fun girl, nice big ass and curves. Not fat at all, but not a spinner. She's been MIA for a while now. If anyone is in current contact, please let me know.

Ashley 3 = Ashley P. Operates out of Hopewell. Definition of a young spinner and when she's healthy is one of the most attractive providers I've come across. Great skills and very energetic. Currently on vacation. When she gets out and if / when she starts dating again, get in while the getting is good. She tends to go downhill quickly.

Ashley 4 = Aka Bella in Petersburg. I've seen her once. It was ok. I know she has her fans here. Cute enough, decent skills. I found her hygiene to be less than stellar and she typically has a skeevy boyfriend nearby (not a danger, just can't get it through his head to get scarce when a date comes by).

Ashley 5 = Ashley B. Dancer and all around train wreck. Has 4 kids now I think, but none stay with her. I'm guessing 2 or 3 look some of you guys, LOL. She's a 'butterface', and will blow up your phone when she needs money (which is always). She's ripped off mongers before, but people keep seeing her because when she's desperate you can get whatever you want for $20-40 and has a nice little body. Has been a stripper, but usually gets fired pretty quickly.

I think there may be 1 or 2 more, but these are the regulars, and the only ones I can think of worth mentioning.

JDBoy.

Old Salt 93
06-04-18, 14:52
Dtlq. Great head game, and damn, she's more than willing to take a deepthroat pounding, and an anal pounding and swallow. She sent some really nice pics of that ass asking for it. I haven't tried the dt or anal pounding. I was basically turned off by her looks and settled for a nice car date and gave her a nice face f*ck.If anyone has working digits for Sky / DTLQ, please PM me. She did some painting for me and I have some more work for her.

Update - I have the 3121 number - Thanks

Member #5736
06-04-18, 15:16

Ashley 1 = Ashley G. Cute, tatted, smallish. Fun and GFE if requested. Has a habit and a current BF, but I don't know that I've ever seen a bad report on her.

Ashley 2 = Used to room with Ashley G. Deaf in one ear. Fun girl, nice big ass and curves. Not fat at all, but not a spinner. She's been MIA for a while now. If anyone is in current contact, please let me know.

Ashley 3 = Ashley P. Operates out of Hopewell. Definition of a young spinner and when she's healthy is one of the most attractive providers I've come across. Great skills and very energetic. Currently on vacation. When she gets out and if / when she starts dating again, get in while the getting is good. She tends to go downhill quickly.

Ashley 4 = Aka Bella in Petersburg. I've seen her once. It was ok. I know she has her fans here. Cute enough, decent skills. I found her hygiene to be less than stellar and she typically has a skeevy boyfriend nearby (not a danger, just can't get it through his head to get scarce when a date comes by).

Ashley 5 = Ashley B. Dancer and all around train wreck. Has 4 kids now I think, but none stay with her. I'm guessing 2 or 3 look some of you guys, LOL. She's a 'butterface', and will blow up your phone when she needs money (which is always). She's ripped off mongers before, but people keep seeing her because when she's desperate you can get whatever you want for $20-40 and has a nice little body. Has been a stripper, but usually gets fired pretty quickly.

I think there may be 1 or 2 more, but these are the regulars, and the only ones I can think of worth mentioning.

JDBoy.Spot on JDBoy you pretty much cleared up the confusion with the Ashleys, and nailed each ones services, way to go dude.

Nkal89
06-04-18, 15:25
Messaged this one earlier today but haven't had a response. Will probably TOFFT if she ever messages back. Anyone have any intel?

http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slippery-when-wet/311957440001

JohnnyHead
06-04-18, 16:12

JDBoy.I feel pretty sure Ashley P. Is not on vacation. She just appears to be out of the game, basically no longer an addict and now has meat on her bones. Good for her though.

Slayer69
06-04-18, 16:26
I feel pretty sure Ashley P. Is not on vacation. She just appears to be out of the game, basically no longer an addict and now has meat on her bones. Good for her though.She is on vacation. Look her up vine link.

KanyeDaGiant
06-04-18, 16:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Then use that account. No accounts were closed down while we were shuttered. There are too many people saying this.

A2

Hianddry
06-04-18, 17:15
Messaged this one earlier today but haven't had a response. Will probably TOFFT if she ever messages back. Anyone have any intel?

http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slippery-when-wet/311957440001Nice woman. Not my body type. Has some baby damage likes to get at least 100. Can get BBBJ or cfs.

Mr Johnson 2
06-04-18, 18:03
Tried to set up a meet for sat.

She said she is moving to florida this past sat.

To bad she is. Sent me a pic and she looked good.

Its a shame couldn't work it out.Are you talking about this Molly?

Old Salt 93
06-04-18, 18:18
If anyone has working digits for Sky / DTLQ, please PM me. She did some painting for me and I have some more work for her.

Update - I have the 3121 number - ThanksTurns out she took a 10 day vacation and just got back this morning. Thanks again to everyone that reached out.

Ltnric
06-04-18, 18:58
Are you talking about this Molly?I don't see an attachment or any place to click. Is anyone else haveing issues?

Ltnric
06-04-18, 19:00
So for my 500th post I just wanted to say thanks to this community and the admins. Stay safe everyone.

Jdboy
06-04-18, 20:37
Stop padding your post stats with things like this, noob.

Congrats on the milestone, brother in poon.

So for my 500th post I just wanted to say thanks to this community and the admins. Stay safe everyone.

LightUUp
06-04-18, 23:00
I don't see an attachment or any place to click. Is anyone else haveing issues?You have to be logged in now as apposed to before.

MyBudFang
06-05-18, 06:51
Are you talking about this Molly?I chatted with her yesterday, said she is leaving as soon as possible, didn't say why, asked if I could send her money, sorry babe, so this might be a good oppurtunity to get a little for just a little.

Keith2012
06-05-18, 12:53
Went to see her last week to my surprise Amy was there, they offered a two girl special of course I took it. It was ok nothing to brag about I guess I was hoping they do like the girls in the movies. She is going down fast you could tell she was on something. Talked to her this week nothing on moving.

Jdboy
06-05-18, 13:31
Is she still hanging with a BF? I never partook because of the whole BF insists on meeting everyone thing. I make it clear to any provider that if I meet someone else, it needs to be another cute girl that wants to play. Anyone else and I'm leaving. No offense to anyone here, but I'm not even interested in meeting other mongers. Discretion is the name of the game and the only priority that keeps us out of handcuffs and / or divorce court.

I chatted with her yesterday, said she is leaving as soon as possible, didn't say why, asked if I could send her money, sorry babe, so this might be a good oppurtunity to get a little for just a little.

MyBudFang
06-05-18, 16:38
Is she still hanging with a BF? I never partook because of the whole BF insists on meeting everyone thing. I make it clear to any provider that if I meet someone else, it needs to be another cute girl that wants to play. Anyone else and I'm leaving. No offense to anyone here, but I'm not even interested in meeting other mongers. Discretion is the name of the game and the only priority that keeps us out of handcuffs and / or divorce court.Yes she is, but I just send him to go get sodas, or something, he has never been a problem.

Mr Johnson 2
06-05-18, 18:42
Went to see her last week to my surprise Amy was there, they offered a two girl special of course I took it. It was ok nothing to brag about I guess I was hoping they do like the girls in the movies. She is going down fast you could tell she was on something. Talked to her this week nothing on moving.Who is Amy? Molly has good skill but she is pretty heavy on chemical.

OhmLupis
06-05-18, 23:42
The pic she sent showed her in jeans and nice top, a little blurred by the face, I believe it was the one the pic you asked about. Was at a super 8 motel. If that's any help.

MyBudFang
06-06-18, 03:58
Now that I think about it, could be her desire to skip town is just a ploy to get customers.

Then again, it could be she really needs to leave.

Her best bet would be to leave the bf behind, she is the bread winner, where as he doesn't do anything.

Remember Rayne??same deal.

Old Salt 93
06-06-18, 08:00
Just talked to her. Bad news: She got ripped off. Better news: It wasn't one of us. More better news: She really needs to see some folks soon so she can make rent. Best news: The BF is now out of the picture.

Now would be a good time to see one of the best out there.

Traveler9
06-06-18, 08:09
Just talked to her. Bad news: She got ripped off. Better news: It wasn't one of us. More better news: She really needs to see some folks soon so she can make rent. Best news: The BF is now out of the picture.

Now would be a good time to see one of the best out there.I would love to help her, send me her info please.

Old Salt 93
06-06-18, 09:15

Now would be a good time to see one of the best out there.Forgot to mention that the fat roommate is also gone. It just gets better and better.

Postin
06-06-18, 09:20
Now that I think about it, could be her desire to skip town is just a ploy to get customers.

Then again, it could be she really needs to leave.

Her best bet would be to leave the bf behind, she is the bread winner, where as he doesn't do anything.

Remember Rayne??same deal.Yes, bf is a prick. Until he's out of the picture, she's not on my radar.

Geronimo808
06-06-18, 09:36
Nice woman. Not my body type. Has some baby damage likes to get at least 100. Can get BBBJ or cfs.Has a lot of bruises all over, imo not worth the time or money.

Keith2012
06-06-18, 13:29
Who is Amy? Molly has good skill but she is pretty heavy on chemical.Amy is the girl that goes by Pocahontas, she's pregnant now.

Keith2012
06-06-18, 13:33
Yes she is, but I just send him to go get sodas, or something, he has never been a problem.Yes he won't give you any problems, but I agree it's a nuisance he just uses her & treats her bad, but hey she has to be the one that puts a stop to it.

Keith2012
06-06-18, 13:34
Forgot to mention that the fat roommate is also gone. It just gets better and better.What does she look like, it's so many I can't keep track.

Keith2012
06-06-18, 13:40
Help me out here, I have been talking to her all this week no mention to me that she's leaving town. The problem I have is she claims to have a room with some letters & numbers in them, but she's always hanging down by the place she rested before. I can't understand if you have a place why are you always walking the pike when I talk to you, personally I think she got kicked out & street walking I rode down pike & saw her walking guess what Mr. Molly tagging along, I offered her to come to my place to see what she say, she said that was fine but I can't do that I'll get a room first. The situation now seems unsettling to me & I have to go with my gut, have anyone partaking since she has moved? Help me ease my mind about the situation.

Keith2012
06-06-18, 13:49
Trying to upload a pic, says it's too big. What's the new formula?

Member #5736
06-06-18, 15:00
Amy is the girl that goes by Pocahontas, she's pregnant now.How preggo is she?

JNells0383
06-06-18, 17:16
Help me out here, I have been talking to her all this week no mention to me that she's leaving town. The problem I have is she claims to have a room with some letters & numbers in them, but she's always hanging down by the place she rested before. I can't understand if you have a place why are you always walking the pike when I talk to you, personally I think she got kicked out & street walking I rode down pike & saw her walking guess what Mr. Molly tagging along, I offered her to come to my place to see what she say, she said that was fine but I can't do that I'll get a room first. The situation now seems unsettling to me & I have to go with my gut, have anyone partaking since she has moved? Help me ease my mind about the situation.Picked her up yesterday and found a spot for a quick BJ. She didn't have a room but said she was going to be staying at a place further down Midlothian last night. Says she hangs out around chippenham since the traffic is better.

MongerMan804
06-06-18, 17:27
Glad she is back in town. She is very accommodating and friendly and a great BBBJ. Even meets me at my monger spot and is on time. Will be keeping her on regular rotation as she is definitely a reasonable price for those massive tits she developed.

Member #5736
06-06-18, 18:24
Hey guys ashley b is in need of some help for those that know her hit her up on fb, or any senior members that need her number PM. Me.

Old Salt 93
06-06-18, 18:37
Had someone from here PM me giving me Sky's "new" number. Long story short, just talked to her and it's all bullshit. Her number is the same (ends in 3121) and she says the "new" number is bogus. If I sent you her new number via PM, reach out and I'll shoot you the real one. Between her recent vacation and this number crap, she's in real need for some business.

JimGolferMan
06-06-18, 19:26
As we know, YMMV. I have always had great visits with Bella. She's not perfect, but who is. Service is always good and deals can be had. Stay safe.

Has a lot of bruises all over, imo not worth the time or money.

Richmond Photo
06-06-18, 20:48
Hey guys ashley b is in need of some help for those that know her hit her up on fb, or any senior members that need her number PM. Me.Is Ashley 4 the girl in Hopewell. Lost her number. Is she still in the game?

SJena2013
06-06-18, 21:16
2 of the Hopewell Ashleys are on vacation for some time. The third one with the great tats and the young kid is there but her ex is a crazy maniac. I would avoid.

Omar.

Is Ashley 4 the girl in Hopewell. Lost her number. Is she still in the game?

MyBudFang
06-06-18, 21:24
Help me out here, I have been talking to her all this week no mention to me that she's leaving town. The problem I have is she claims to have a room with some letters & numbers in them, but she's always hanging down by the place she rested before. I can't understand if you have a place why are you always walking the pike when I talk to you, personally I think she got kicked out & street walking I rode down pike & saw her walking guess what Mr. Molly tagging along, I offered her to come to my place to see what she say, she said that was fine but I can't do that I'll get a room first. The situation now seems unsettling to me & I have to go with my gut, have anyone partaking since she has moved? Help me ease my mind about the situation.They used to have a car, it either got towed or they sold it.

AllStar1980
06-07-18, 11:46
Had a Dream: Saw a girl in front of the Notels by Willis Road. Quick chat and she jumped into my car. Said she was Nicole. Couldn't use room, had hangers on around. We went to Civil War Park two blocks away. Walked down a path, She started BBBJ then we finished doggy with her holding on to a tree. Felt like a teenager again. It was great. She's no longer at hotel. Any of you guys have digits for a Nicole. We got in hurry once we finished, I forgot.

Nkal89
06-07-18, 13:40
As we know, YMMV. I have always had great visits with Bella. She's not perfect, but who is. Service is always good and deals can be had. Stay safe.Saw her for a Q. V. At lunch. BBFS CIP. $ damage. Her service is excellent. Not rushed. Only one pop. She opened a drawer in front of me as I was leaving and saw evidence of a monkey. Probably where all the bruises are from. Overall, not bad. Looks leave something to be desired. May repeat if the scene doesn't pick up.

CoolPix
06-07-18, 17:50
What does she look like? I'm a Northern VA monger so not as familiar with the RVA area but I met a Nicole on SA who was just off I-95 at exit 104. She was hot as hell and even hotter in the sack. The girl was always desperate for money.

Had a Dream: Saw a girl in front of the Notels by Willis Road. Quick chat and she jumped into my car. Said she was Nicole. Couldn't use room, had hangers on around. We went to Civil War Park two blocks away. Walked down a path, She started BBBJ then we finished doggy with her holding on to a tree. Felt like a teenager again. It was great. She's no longer at hotel. Any of you guys have digits for a Nicole. We got in hurry once we finished, I forgot.

Richmond Photo
06-07-18, 21:25
2 of the Hopewell Ashleys are on vacation for some time. The third one with the great tats and the young kid is there but her ex is a crazy maniac. I would avoid.

Omar.The one you hooked me up with is the best one. Very pretty and willing. I met up and she texted me several times but I couldn't go due to work and distance. I think she gave up on me.

She said you discovered her. LOL. One of the best. I do miss.

NeoDude
06-07-18, 22:49
Trying to upload a pic, says it's too big. What's the new formula?Need to use pic app to shrink to to 300.

EagleK61
06-08-18, 21:23
Trying to find out about this one, if anyone has any info let me know.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926083/picture/7074728

Thanks.

Cavalier Hoo
06-09-18, 07:16
Book with confidence.

Trying to find out about this one, if anyone has any info let me know.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926083/picture/7074728

Thanks.

Mr Johnson 2
06-09-18, 17:00
The one you hooked me up with is the best one. Very pretty and willing. I met up and she texted me several times but I couldn't go due to work and distance. I think she gave up on me.

She said you discovered her. LOL. One of the best. I do miss.Is this Ashley B in Highland Springs?

Old Salt 93
06-09-18, 17:45
Is this Ashley B in Highland Springs?There may be potential for a little crazy with her, but a crazy ex isn't among the craziness.

BiffSteel
06-09-18, 19:13
Little Lisa says that she could use some help. She hasn't been able to host for a few days and it has hurt her business. She can host now and is looking to see some friends. I think most of us have her number but if you don't seniors can PM me.

GolfMan57
06-10-18, 12:05
Is she back at her usual place off Parham?

Little Lisa says that she could use some help. She hasn't been able to host for a few days and it has hurt her business. She can host now and is looking to see some friends. I think most of us have her number but if you don't seniors can PM me.

EagleK61
06-10-18, 12:27
Is she back at her usual place off Parham?When I saw her last week she was still there.

Cavalier Hoo
06-10-18, 15:09
Any recommendations out there? I would prefer a big butt, but beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks in Advance.

Member #5857
06-10-18, 17:41
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2853341

JohnnyHead
06-11-18, 01:44
Any recommendations out there? I would prefer a big butt, but beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks in Advance.I have not sampled her Greek, but thru general conversation and planning, she was very willing to oblige without reservation.

KnightWork
06-11-18, 05:38

Thanks in Advance.cityxguide.com/ escorts / maria__1528144261-11902982.

GolfMan57
06-11-18, 08:11
Sky (DTLQ) will definately will do greek. She loves a good backdoor pounding and takes it like a champ.

I have not sampled her Greek, but thru general conversation and planning, she was very willing to oblige without reservation.

Gwydion
06-11-18, 08:38
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2853341So using my powers of insight and a google search, I found that the number she uses is also used by a pet walking business. No other images are found using google image search, so I don't know that she took them from somewhere. Contact her and see what it sounds like. Trust your gut. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Gwydion
06-11-18, 08:39
Sky (DTLQ) will definately will do greek. She loves a good backdoor pounding and takes it like a champ.Is the experience all that different? Honestly never been that interested, but I'm a little curious.

Itis7
06-11-18, 09:12
Sky (DTLQ) will definately will do greek. She loves a good backdoor pounding and takes it like a champ.Can aomwone PM me her digits. I'd like to sample hrr services. Thanks!

Cavalier Hoo
06-11-18, 09:26
I texted the number and within the first 2 responses she gave me a hotel in Dale City. Strings you along with websites and passwords. I asked for a simple pic holding up 3 fingers and no go. It is a scam of some sorts. I stopped responding.

Maybe someone else will have better luck.

So using my powers of insight and a google search, I found that the number she uses is also used by a pet walking business. No other images are found using google image search, so I don't know that she took them from somewhere. Contact her and see what it sounds like. Trust your gut. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

TempoGuy
06-11-18, 09:32

Thanks in Advance.Awhile back, someone described a dream of using the back door at Kimmie Love's house. I've only got that secondhand knowledge, but I'm pretty sure she's an option for you.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/richmond/804-446-6153/1/392906

BiffSteel
06-11-18, 10:31
Is the experience all that different? Honestly never been that interested, but I'm a little curious.I am like you in that I never really had a lot of interest but was curious. My experiences have been that it's really tight at first but loosens up as you go (kind of the opposite of regular sex) The angle is different too, the first time I did it from behind I started getting leg cramps. LOL. The view from behind is a turn on. All of my experiences were with Christy and she loved it and could really take a pounding. There is always the potential for a real mess if you know what I mean. For me it really wasn't my cup of tea but I know a lot of guys who love it. My advice would be to go and give it a try.

Old Salt 93
06-11-18, 10:43
Is the experience all that different? Honestly never been that interested, but I'm a little curious.There's no one answer because every woman, and every man, is just a little bit different. With a woman who's into it, it can be fun and quite intense. With someone who isn't, it can be awful. There are a lot of factors that enter into it, so there really isn't one single answer. There are a few folks here who crave it, and actively seek it out. They may weigh in extolling its virtues. Others could care less.

For a woman's perspective - https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19981443/what-anal-sex-is-actually-like-from-women-whove-tried-it/.

For a man's perspective - https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19912919/how-guys-feel-about-anal-sex/.

Interesting quote from the men's article: "Why go to the sewer when there's a playground right next door?" Personally I enjoy it, but I prefer the aforementioned playground.

KnightWork
06-11-18, 11:41
Awhile back, someone described a dream of using the back door at Kimmie Love's house. I've only got that secondhand knowledge, but I'm pretty sure she's an option for you.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/richmond/804-446-6153/1/392906Kimmie truly enjoys Greek! Been in contact with her, & though she recently posted an ad, she claims her money wasn't right for the trip, so she never left Cali.

Lee22
06-11-18, 17:21
Hey, time to give back. I know a cute blonde pregnant (very Pregnant) UTR in VA Beach, PM for info if you are interested.

EagleK61
06-11-18, 17:36
She is able to host today, if you know her hit her up while she can host.

Roger1286
06-12-18, 07:28
I am like you in that I never really had a lot of interest but was curious. My experiences have been that it's really tight at first but loosens up as you go (kind of the opposite of regular sex) The angle is different too, the first time I did it from behind I started getting leg cramps. LOL. The view from behind is a turn on. All of my experiences were with Christy and she loved it and could really take a pounding. There is always the potential for a real mess if you know what I mean. For me it really wasn't my cup of tea but I know a lot of guys who love it. My advice would be to go and give it a try."There is always the potential for a real mess if you know what I mean. " I have had some incredible great experiences and on a couple of occasions some incredible messes. My suggestion is that a bit of candid questioning prior to the event can help you decide. Hopefully the gal has had a complete BM with clean-up before hand. If not and she is not anal about it, she would be willing to do some Fleets enema preparation. Many of the gals who are into anal have done that prior to your arrival, or at least that is what they have told me.

OhmLupis
06-12-18, 09:37
Keep coming across an ad all over the place.

Any one have any info on.

"Blue" is she worth a shot or no?

OriolesMagic
06-12-18, 11:07
Is the experience all that different? Honestly never been that interested, but I'm a little curious.To echo what others have said, it can be great or it can be awful. There seems to be 3 groups of women. Those that hate it and will even think less of you for asking for it. Those that tolerate (escorts that will charge a lot extra for it). Those that love it. These girls will actually prefer anal. The women I have come across that have multiple orgasms mostly have them from anal. It has something to do with anal stimulating the g spot from the back. If you've never tried it, make sure your first experience is with a girl that really likes, unless you want to see sh! T on your dick, have the woman go on a tirade against you, and have a totally miserable time (that you are paying for). Cherry always loved it. Not sure she is still in the business as I haven't seen her in quite a while.

MongerMan804
06-12-18, 11:54

"Blue" is she worth a shot or no?She's currently on a Henrico vacation.

Old Salt 93
06-12-18, 14:25
She's in a bit of a bind, if you can see her today she'll appreciate it.

Hungre1234
06-12-18, 16:33
Sky (DTLQ) will definately will do greek. She loves a good backdoor pounding and takes it like a champ.Is this the Sky from a few years back? The thinner brunette one that loved Greek, lived over on the SS renting her mom's place? I used to be a regular of hers.

Hungre1234
06-12-18, 16:35
Hey, time to give back. I know a cute blonde pregnant (very Pregnant) UTR in VA Beach, PM for info if you are interested.If it's the Preggo that just left Hopewell for the beach just a warning, while her services are good like many girls she will cash and dash. I know from experience.

Mr Johnson 2
06-12-18, 19:30
She's currently on a Henrico vacation.I saw her before. She has a lot of rules and very mechanical. While she is pretty and has a nice body, I will not see her again. I guess the vacation will take her out for a while.

Lee22
06-12-18, 20:00
I think we are talking about the same person, but my experience was positive. I think she actually wanted the attention and I'm not too bad looking of a monger so maybe that worked in my favor, LOL.

If it's the Preggo that just left Hopewell for the beach just a warning, while her services are good like many girls she will cash and dash. I know from experience.

JustTheGuy
06-12-18, 20:05
She's currently on a Henrico vacation.Explains why her Snapchat went silent.

HookinUp
06-13-18, 08:55

"Blue" is she worth a shot or no?I had a decent experience with her. Must have been right before she got herself in trouble with uncle LEO.

Gwydion
06-13-18, 11:23
So I contacted a provider here who asked to remain nameless and gave it a shot. Not something I think I want to try again, but thanks for the advice everyone!

Hungre1234
06-13-18, 13:59
I think we are talking about the same person, but my experience was positive. I think she actually wanted the attention and I'm not too bad looking of a monger so maybe that worked in my favor, LOL.Probably is the same one. Her skills are good, just don't let her out if your sight before partaking.

Old Salt 93
06-15-18, 06:51
She's in a bit of a bind, if you can see her today she'll appreciate it.Almost where she needs to be, would appreciate seeing some of her old friends.

Jdboy
06-15-18, 18:04
Young, voluptuous, and fun. She's able to host tonight and tomorrow morning. She's only typically hosting one or two days a week, so if you want to see her, move quickly. I saw her today and I have to tell you it was a very fun visit. SM's PM if you need her info.

JDBoy.

Cougar56
06-15-18, 20:09
Almost where she needs to be, would appreciate seeing some of her old friends.It's been awhile since I was here and I'm always confused about the Ashley's. So which one is Ashley 1.

Cougar56
06-15-18, 20:32
It's been awhile since I was here and I'm always confused about the Ashley's. So which one is Ashley 1.Never mind my last post. Read the Ashley rundown by jh. Thanks.

MongerMan804
06-18-18, 17:58
She is pregnant and is looking for people to come see her. 7 months and showing so if you like that you can get her new # from me.

ILikeHotWomen
06-18-18, 22:21
After years of guys saying how great she was at head I finally got ahold of her. I have no idea why many of you guys say she gives great head. I thought it was less than mediocre.

Humble Bee
06-19-18, 00:18
So what's the thing with pregnant providers, I haven't visited one yet but it's definitely one of the few items left on my list to try. I've heard its feels warmer down there while she's pregnant is that the case for you guys?

ILikeHotWomen
06-19-18, 00:34
Anyone see her lately? Her "bf" now answers on fb and acts like she can't be seen.

JimGolferMan
06-19-18, 06:51
I saw her yesterday and reached by FB. No problems as she drove herself to meet me. Good service, great price. Stay safe.

Anyone see her lately? Her "bf" now answers on fb and acts like she can't be seen.

Postin
06-19-18, 10:45
Saw Pam a few days back and splurged on her and her friend, thinking it might be fun. Don't remember the friend's name now.

Far from the Pam I remember, she's easily put on 20-30# and her stomach now folds over at her waist. I guess maybe get former pimp must've kicked her out after she crossed the 160# mark. Her friend isn't much better. As I'd already paid for the room, I decided to dive on in. Pam is a sweetheart, though.

Got a couple of nice BBBJ from the deal and finished with bbfscip with Pam. It was fun but I won't repeat. Instead of getting a 10 by paying extra, I feel like I saved $ and spent the afternoon with a couple of 5's.

BareBackJack
06-19-18, 13:03
So what's the thing with pregnant providers, I haven't visited one yet but it's definitely one of the few items left on my list to try. I've heard its feels warmer down there while she's pregnant is that the case for you guys?It's not warmer there in my opinion but there are differences. I enjoy the tighter sensation (or I think it is, it may be the angle is different). The breasts are swollen and firm. And eventually lactating. Plus, you can't get her pregnant once she is. Sometimes their hormones get whacked out and you'll have a real nympho on your hands. Always fun until they want round three.

Jdboy
06-19-18, 14:57
Some of the best sex I've had is preggo sex. Something different about the type of 'wet' they get, and yeah I second the hormone / horny theory.

It's not warmer there in my opinion but there are differences. I enjoy the tighter sensation (or I think it is, it may be the angle is different). The breasts are swollen and firm. And eventually lactating. Plus, you can't get her pregnant once she is. Sometimes their hormones get whacked out and you'll have a real nympho on your hands. Always fun until they want round three.

Jdboy
06-19-18, 15:03
She has some free time and could use some help. Unless she lines up some folks today she won't get a room, but if you're willing to get her a room (not a midlo motel), she's willing to see you in trade. So you'd be the first date of the day and get a reduced rate. For any that haven't seen her, she's a young small BBW, with a great attitude and skills. SM's feel free to PM me, but only if you are going to see her today.

JDBoy.

Jdboy
06-19-18, 15:47
She's available and still doing dates. As I mentioned before, bf is bad news and she's not the most trustworthy girl either. Just control the situation and be careful. Once you get her one on one in a safe place, she's a lot of fun.

JDBoy.

Jdboy
06-19-18, 15:53
Cute face, small bbw, very few limits. Sometimes you want a date you can get nasty & rough with, you're on human sex toy to do whatever you want with. SM's can PM me for details. For those of you into gangbangs, I'm certain she'd be down for an old fashioned spit roast, DP, maybe DV / the, who knows.

JDBoy.

Had a one time date with a girl 3 years ago that was really fun, but she moved away shortly afterwards. Well, she's back in town and I saw her tonight. She's put on some weight (I'd classify her as a small bbw). Late 20's, very few limits. Loves it like in rough gonzo pornos. Has a chemical habit (so don't leave valuables lying around) , but performs well and I think she's cute.

She cannot host, but is mobile, and off tomorrow. SM's who actually plan on using her number can contact me (see my other post regarding this).

JDBoy.

MarkrMd64
06-19-18, 17:05
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Kodak675
06-19-18, 18:18
She has some free time and could use some help. Unless she lines up some folks today she won't get a room, but if you're willing to get her a room (not a midlo motel), she's willing to see you in trade. So you'd be the first date of the day and get a reduced rate. For any that haven't seen her, she's a young small BBW, with a great attitude and skills. SM's feel free to PM me, but only if you are going to see her today.

JDBoy.Used to see her all the time during the outage, now its so damn hard to connect with her even if she has a room. Just been giving me the runaround the past 4 times I've tried.

Bocondo
06-19-18, 18:52
Thanks to Omar, had a dream of Pam, she said she couldn't host, but available for out-call or car date, I opted for car-date. She met me at a place alone, came in her own car, no BF in sight. She hoped onto my car and went to a safe spot. Great BBJCIM with swallow no hesitation. Great DT skills. I am not a fan of car-date, but would love to see her when she can host.

She is looking for more regulars, will give her number to people I have exchanged info, rest of all, pls contact Omar.

ILikeHotWomen
06-19-18, 21:06
Anyone ever know what happened to her? She used to stay at city notel on jd for awhile and then supposedly got well and engaged. She is about 40 now but was pretty cute for her age even a few years ago. Her fb hasn't been updated in a long time.

Does Pam's number start with 803 area code?

BareBackJack
06-19-18, 21:34
Cute face, small bbw, very few limits. Sometimes you want a date you can get nasty & rough with, you're on human sex toy to do whatever you want with. SM's can PM me for details. For those of you into gangbangs, I'm certain she'd be down for an old fashioned spit roast, DP, maybe DV / the, who knows.

JDBoy.Well, I'd be up for seeing her one-on-one and as a threesome or even an orgy. I can certainly arrange a few hours free this week or next.

SJena2013
06-20-18, 05:32
She is doing well and still with her high school crush. She remains free of chemicals. I am certain she isn't seeing folks as I see her frequently shopping for groceries with her family. We greet each other politely. Her Facebook has been dormant for quite some time but her boyfriend does post her pictures once in a while. She was great fun to be with.

Omar.

Anyone ever know what happened to her? She used to stay at city notel on jd for awhile and then supposedly got well and engaged. She is about 40 now but was pretty cute for her age even a few years ago. Her fb hasn't been updated in a long time.

Does Pam's number start with 803 area code?

Todays Nooner
06-20-18, 09:14
.....she won't get a room, but if you're willing to get her a room (not a midlo motel), she's willing to see you in trade. So you'd be the first date of the day and get a reduced rate. So, in this scenario, she wants the monger to use his real name and credit to get room, is first customer, then walk away and hope room isn't trashed, stuff stolen, or scene of a crime? Right?

IMHO, that's asa mighty big ask for a trade.

TallManXxxx
06-20-18, 10:49
Well, I'd be up for seeing her one-on-one and as a threesome or even an orgy. I can certainly arrange a few hours free this week or next.Not the next couple of weeks but I'd be up for that too.

Cavalier Hoo
06-20-18, 11:03
Just in case anyone got a PM from my handle in the last day or so, just know that I was hacked. I suspect who it was and believe that he was banned, but 100% positive.

Now let's go have some fun.

And just for an FYI, I have never been fucked with a strap-on by a preggo. Exit only here.