PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Virginia Guy
03-01-18, 14:25
She's no stranger to some of you, but I'm being discreet with her pics and not using her name. Cute brunette, very friendly, and imo very nice skills. She needs help today, so if you're going to ask for her info, you need to be able to see her today. She has a limited incall until around 4, otherwise you'd need to bring her to your own spot. She has a friend that may or may not be available as well for doubles. I've played with both of them separately and together. They play well together and I had a blast. SM's feel free to PM me. RM's don't bother lest ye be blocked.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

JDBoy.I saw her yesterday. Great service and attitude. She is one of my ATF girls. Always friendly and willing to please.

Athelred
03-01-18, 14:52
Anyone been in contact with the one we were calling the "newbie" about a year ago. I heard she was on vacation but is out now. I didn't have the pleasure of seeing her.

Cross-posted in BP.

Jdboy
03-01-18, 16:54
I get feedback from referrals and don't have too big of a circle of people I give out numbers to. Usually all known quantities and just a couple of people I haven't traded with before. I'm here to get laid and help some of the girls so they're nicer to me as things go forward. If I think that you're (general you, not you specifically) collecting numbers and not actually seeing them, I just add you to the list of mongers I ignore. There are plenty of SM's on that list. I might have a few on there by mistake, but there's no shortage of horndogs and other supplying numbers so I don't lose sleep over it.

JDBoy.

Curious how you would know who actually seen her? Cause she has no idea whose who on the board.

Jdboy
03-01-18, 16:55
BLOCKED. Learn how to fucking read.

Could you PM her info I would like to help thanks.

Cavalier Hoo
03-01-18, 17:58
Thanks to Postin for the digits. Alas, this hobby is a definite YMMV when it comes to having a good time. First, she is a sweet girl that is easy on the eyes. Some baby damage but nothing over the top. Service as described on here, but for some reason did not hit it off with her. I am not trying to downplay her, but probably will not repeat.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Rooster57
03-01-18, 19:50
Received a call from Lisa earlier. She asked me to let you know she has resolved her phone problems and has finished helping friends and family through their medical issues. So she has lots of free time and is looking to reconnect with friends. She's sweet and appreciative and always a good value.For the record. She likes the lipton powdered tea sweet. She smokes. Mavericks 100's. Just saying. Might make your visit even better. Oh yea. Just tell her if smoking bothers you. She will please.

Lee1327
03-01-18, 20:15
Received a call from Lisa earlier. She asked me to let you know she has resolved her phone problems and has finished helping friends and family through their medical issues. So she has lots of free time and is looking to reconnect with friends. She's sweet and appreciative and always a good value.Would you please let me have her number. I have time this weekend to see and help her. Thanks Lee.

TimmyKeeper
03-01-18, 20:38
Hey guys (and possibly gals), I'm a 51 yr old white guy that lives in Glen Allen Va. Yes, I know I have no substantial post numbers but I need help. I can't take the streetwalker drive and search any more and quite frankly, most of them gross me out. I am very nervous of the Backpage route as well because I got popped like 6 or so years ago and I still get super nervous once I go in somewhere and usually have to leave because of the anxiety plus I can't be around most them over on Midlo because they are usually high or getting hi when I get there. I don't do drugs / alcohol anymore. I also live in the Glen Allen area and it takes a minute for me to get over there. Midlo that is where 9 out of ten of them are. I met with Diamond and her "wife" the other day and really, really liked her but it takes forever and a day for me to drive all the way to Chester and back. Plus its a long time for me to be away from the house if you know what I mean. I've met with Miss Molly on Midlo, too, but that, too, is a bit of a drive for me. Ok, so what am I trying to ask here? I was hoping that maybe you could possibly hook me up with a number of a white "friend" that is in my area. Glen Allen. Or at least western / northern Henrico preferably a low volume provider that doesn't use a darn hotel room. Does what I'm looking for even exist anymore? If anyone can see there way past my "rookie" status and could help me out I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

SoleMayne
03-01-18, 21:58
Best head doctor in rva? DT a must. In need.

JimGolferMan
03-01-18, 23:30
She is very sweet girl, but I had similar experience of giving up half way. As always, YMMV, but I will not repeat. Stay safe.

Haha, we might have crossed paths. Just saw her this evening. Only opted for the qv BBBJ. She kinda gave up half way through. Sweet girl but probably won't repeat.

Jon4069
03-01-18, 23:42
Smoke smell was not bad this am. She is great. Thanks va guy.Finally had an outcall date with Sissy after two postpone dates with BS excuses from her. Pictures are hers and the date was great. Her performance was above average But I will not repeat because she STOLE MONEY from my wallet while I was in the bathroom. I let me guard down since it was an outcall. I texted her several times after the date not accusing her directly. I was wondering why she left my car so quickly when I drop her off. Wish I posted this much earlier. Be safe guys!

GoinDonkey
03-02-18, 03:06
Or at least western / northern Henrico preferably a low volume provider that doesn't use a darn hotel room. Does what I'm looking for even exist anymore? You're seeking a girl who works out of her house in the most expensive area of Richmond and also the one most heavily monitored by vice cops. Not impossible, but it will be tough. I think your best chance of finding that needle in a haystack is to look for a girl new to this on either Craigslist or one of the sugarbaby sites. You might find a girl who just needs a little extra money that way, rather than ones who need to work out of a hotel all day every day. But it will take a lot of work to find.

TimmyKeeper
03-02-18, 20:49
You're seeking a girl who works out of her house in the most expensive area of Richmond and also the one most heavily monitored by vice cops. Not impossible, but it will be tough. I think your best chance of finding that needle in a haystack is to look for a girl new to this on either Craigslist or one of the sugarbaby sites. You might find a girl who just needs a little extra money that way, rather than ones who need to work out of a hotel all day every day. But it will take a lot of work to find.Bon Air, Lakeside, even parts of Northside would work for me. I just can't deal with the Midlo scene anymore and am not willing to drive all the way to Chester.

SteelRod
03-02-18, 21:47
Finally had an outcall date with Sissy after two postpone dates with BS excuses from her. Pictures are hers and the date was great. Her performance was above average But I will not repeat because she STOLE MONEY from my wallet while I was in the bathroom. I let me guard down since it was an outcall. I texted her several times after the date not accusing her directly. I was wondering why she left my car so quickly when I drop her off. Wish I posted this much earlier. Be safe guys!Thanks for the heads up, My first visit was no issues. Had a date planned this weekend but I will pass to visit the Russian spinner instead.

JimmyJams
03-02-18, 22:02
She's no stranger to some of you, but I'm being discreet with her pics and not using her name. Cute brunette, very friendly, and imo very nice skills. She needs help today, so if you're going to ask for her info, you need to be able to see her today. She has a limited incall until around 4, otherwise you'd need to bring her to your own spot. She has a friend that may or may not be available as well for doubles. I've played with both of them separately and together. They play well together and I had a blast. SM's feel free to PM me. RM's don't bother lest ye be blocked.

JDBoy.Very nice and easy to deal with. Spinner with cute butt! Mic skills 7-8 out of ten, very nice. Kitty very nice. 80 unrushed full service uncovered if requested and nice about it! She will negotiate some in the morning early afternoon. YMMV.

SteelRod
03-02-18, 23:22
Very nice and easy to deal with. Spinner with cute butt! Mic skills 7-8 out of ten, very nice. Kitty very nice. 80 unrushed full service uncovered if requested and nice about it! She will negotiate some in the morning early afternoon. YMMV.She just recently had twins. She must be looking for another cum donar. LOL.

HabsBurg
03-03-18, 00:25
preferably a low volume provider that doesn't use a darn hotel room. Does what I'm looking for even exist anymore? If anyone can see there way past my "rookie" status and could help me out I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.You should try Lynn. She's safe, sane, clean, reasonable, and fun. She advertises on BP, but very safe. Not in Glen Alen, but if you want an anxiety-free experience, she will be worth the drive.

AlphaMark
03-03-18, 02:37
Hey,

Long time lurker here. I finally decided to chip in. Looking to build my creds. Been in the hobby for many years, but never joined the union.

I was wondering if anyone knows if Britanny is still around? She was reviewed here early last year. I was dreaming about Tara when they started hanging out together, but I don't know what drama went down, they both went away for a while. I dreamt of Brittany in December last, but haven't seen her since. Called her two numbers, but they don't work. Dream with her was rushed, BBBJ, CIP, DFK, but rushed. She said she didn't feel safe at the notel. If she's around, maybe I'll give it another try.

I'd love to find a white or Latina UTR spinner, but don't know where you look. Any advice? I've dreamt of Misty and blonde Nikki together a few months back but haven't seen Nikki since. Last I dreamt of Misty, I told her to clean up, she may still haven a chance.

Stay safe.

TimmyKeeper
03-03-18, 09:00
You should try Lynn. She's safe, sane, clean, reasonable, and fun. She advertises on BP, but very safe. Not in Glen Alen, but if you want an anxiety-free experience, she will be worth the drive.Been there, done that. Not really my cup of tea. Afterwards, she decided to, right in front of me, "clean herself" with water from the jacuzzi and that just kind of grossed me out.

TimmyKeeper
03-03-18, 09:02
You should try Lynn. She's safe, sane, clean, reasonable, and fun. She advertises on BP, but very safe. Not in Glen Alen, but if you want an anxiety-free experience, she will be worth the drive.Been there, done that, not my cup of tea. After we were done, she decides to "clean herself" right in front of me with water from the jacuzzi. Kind of grossed me out.

Virginia Guy
03-03-18, 09:13
She just recently had twins. She must be looking for another cum donar. LOL.I've made many deposits with Ashley LOL. She was suppose to go on vacation starting yesterday. Anyone know if Ashley turned herself in or.

BillyBreeder
03-03-18, 10:39
Hey,

Long time lurker here. I finally decided to chip in. Looking to build my creds. Been in the hobby for many years, but never joined the union.

I was wondering if anyone knows if Britanny is still around? She was reviewed here early last year. I was dreaming about Tara when they started hanging out together, but I don't know what drama went down, they both went away for a while. I dreamt of Brittany in December last, but haven't seen her since. Called her two numbers, but they don't work. Dream with her was rushed, BBBJ, CIP, DFK, but rushed. She said she didn't feel safe at the notel. If she's around, maybe I'll give it another try.

I'd love to find a white or Latina UTR spinner, but don't know where you look. Any advice? I've dreamt of Misty and blonde Nikki together a few months back but haven't seen Nikki since. Last I dreamt of Misty, I told her to clean up, she may still haven a chance.

Stay safe.Britt, advertised in the wrong section. I dreamt about and liked her spinner body. I did some recon and noticed a kid milling about. We're all adults and we all understand adults should be free to make decicisions regarding themselves, but I have a code and my compartmentalization code prohibits me from engaging in behavior that can hurt others.

Todays Nooner
03-03-18, 11:01
Bon Air, Lakeside, even parts of Northside would work for me. I just can't deal with the Midlo scene anymore and am not willing to drive all the way to Chester.I enjoyed my time with Aspen. Usually hotel, but she had gotten an air b&b house in the tuckahoe area one time. That was an interesting visit, to see somebody's stuff all around the house was a bit odd.

DavidS78
03-03-18, 12:48
Britt, advertised in the wrong section. I dreamt about and liked her spinner body. I did some recon and noticed a kid milling about. We're all adults and we all understand adults should be free to make decicisions regarding themselves, but I have a code and my compartmentalization code prohibits me from engaging in behavior that can hurt others.If there are children around I definitely dip out. That's actually why I only saw Lynn once because her kid was home, obviously not in the same room but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on.

Old Salt 93
03-03-18, 14:49
I've made many deposits with Ashley LOL. She was suppose to go on vacation starting yesterday. Anyone know if Ashley turned herself in or.She did Not!

RichmondDude
03-03-18, 15:46
Britt, advertised in the wrong section. I dreamt about and liked her spinner body. I did some recon and noticed a kid milling about. We're all adults and we all understand adults should be free to make decicisions regarding themselves, but I have a code and my compartmentalization code prohibits me from engaging in behavior that can hurt others.I saw her a lot when she was around. One of best looking tricks this town has seen, I met Tara from her. Heard she gone for awhile. Last I saw her was at Richmond notel. Sure miss her. Ashley B called me yesterday.

Cougar56
03-03-18, 19:40
She just recently had twins. She must be looking for another cum donar. LOL.Don't think the pics are the Ashley B that had twins. No tattoos.

RichmondDude
03-04-18, 08:35
I heard couple of the guys here trying to save couple of the regular tricks. Once a dope head hoe always one. We never heard can't turn a hoe into a housewife, tried once they always go back to what they like. Glad I learned my lesson.

JimmyJams
03-04-18, 10:04
I heard couple of the guys here trying to save couple of the regular tricks. Once a dope head hoe always one. We never heard can't turn a hoe into a housewife, tried once they always go back to what they like. Glad I learned my lesson.Pretty much accurate. I have found myself developing a genuine affection a time or two. These women are human beings and some of them can have extremely endearing qualities aside from being experts at extracting semen.

End of the day however, vast majority are completely self centered and self involved. Often junkies of some sort. They will never appreciate what you do for them. Nothing will ever be enough. Done with being Captain "Save-A-Ho" long ago.

Tidad
03-04-18, 12:02
I heard couple of the guys here trying to save couple of the regular tricks. Once a dope head hoe always one. We never heard can't turn a hoe into a housewife, tried once they always go back to what they like. Glad I learned my lesson.The one that could have gotten me was Gina. And it looks like she may have saved herself after her last vacation. So far she is steering clear of old habits (as far as I can tell).

LotG50
03-04-18, 15:01
If there are children around I definitely dip out. That's actually why I only saw Lynn once because her kid was home, obviously not in the same room but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on.Damn, I was thinking about seeing Lynn, but not if there's a kid around. Any other providers I should avoid with kids around, or "handlers?" I am nervous enough with just me and the girl.

Rooster57
03-04-18, 20:35
Pretty much accurate. I have found myself developing a genuine affection a time or two. These women are human beings and some of them can have extremely endearing qualities aside from being experts at extracting semen.

End of the day however, vast majority are completely self centered and self involved. Often junkies of some sort. They will never appreciate what you do for them. Nothing will ever be enough. Done with being Captain "Save-A-Ho" long ago.Sounds like my ex-wife. LOL.

JNells0383
03-04-18, 23:07
I saw her a lot when she was around. One of best looking tricks this town has seen, I met Tara from her. Heard she gone for awhile. Last I saw her was at Richmond notel. Sure miss her. Ashley B called me yesterday.Is Ashley looking for help?

HabsBurg
03-05-18, 00:33
I enjoyed my time with Aspen. Usually hotel, but she had gotten an air b&b house in the tuckahoe area one time. That was an interesting visit, to see somebody's stuff all around the house was a bit odd.I would recommend Aspen as well, but you said you did not like hotels. Many P411 ladies stay in Glen Alen.

TheMarto1
03-05-18, 04:13
If you didn't met this hos in the game you might make a ho housewife I know a few one well known is chelz the big ass she got a guy who pays the bills and stuff I don't think he had paid or met her doing dates

I heard couple of the guys here trying to save couple of the regular tricks. Once a dope head hoe always one. We never heard can't turn a hoe into a housewife, tried once they always go back to what they like. Glad I learned my lesson..

TheMarto1
03-05-18, 04:23
Dog house as always they claim no go back to the ho / chemical use game but we'll see they tasted the honey they never forget the taste also if someone are interested h-spinner she needs 2 large to get out of her cage.

BuckHead44
03-05-18, 10:06
So I have had little Lisa's number for some time and have not been able to connect due to my schedule. Got a text and had some free time finally. Made my way to her place and she greeted me when opening the door. Judging by past post her setup is the same (older gentleman watching tv and lead upstairs). Overall a good time was had. Room had a cig smoke smell but not too bad and she did not smoke while I was there (thank goodness). She did give a pretty good massage with an overall good session. I did not feel rushed and she treated me very well. If you have her number give her a call. I would repeat but you will still need to wash the smoke smell out of your clothes. Be safe and happy hunting!

Postin
03-05-18, 10:59
So I have had little Lisa's number for some time and have not been able to connect due to my schedule. Got a text and had some free time finally. Made my way to her place and she greeted me when opening the door. Judging by past post her setup is the same (older gentleman watching tv and lead upstairs). Overall a good time was had. Room had a cig smoke smell but not too bad and she did not smoke while I was there (thank goodness). She did give a pretty good massage with an overall good session. I did not feel rushed and she treated me very well. If you have her number give her a call. I would repeat but you will still need to wash the smoke smell out of your clothes. Be safe and happy hunting!Got to love Little Lisa! She really gives a good effort and the result is always excellent. Definitely a great value. Sweet little gal!

RichmondDude
03-05-18, 16:59
If you didn't met this hos in the game you might make a ho housewife I know a few one well known is chelz the big ass she got a guy who pays the bills and stuff I don't think he had paid or met her doing dates

.I know one blonde shannon. Met a guy, had baby and mostly out of game, still say she dabbles. . but other blonde will be back soon as her boy runs out of money. The taste comes back. LOL.

Starkey 2008
03-05-18, 17:32
I've heard you guys bouncing around some pretty good reviews about a couple of girls that Southside recommended. And a fellow Senior gave me a number that matches a girl I saw last summer for one of them. Here are a couple of pics... Can anyone tell me if this is one of the girls you guys are discussing? You can tell me offline through a DM if you want.

Thanks for the help!

Starkey.

AlphaMark
03-05-18, 18:09
Who's out the dog house?

Anyone on the Northside?

Dog house as always they claim no go back to the ho / chemical use game but we'll see they tasted the honey they never forget the taste also if someone are interested h-spinner she needs 2 large to get out of her cage.

Marqeis
03-05-18, 18:30
I've heard you guys bouncing around some pretty good reviews about a couple of girls that Southside recommended. And a fellow Senior gave me a number that matches a girl I saw last summer for one of them. Here are a couple of pics... Can anyone tell me if this is one of the girls you guys are discussing? You can tell me offline through a DM if you want.

Thanks for the help!

Starkey.She is reffered as Oz. Really good girl. Not sure if she is in business I had her old number but no response. If someone has it please share.

TheMarto1
03-05-18, 19:06
She looks like Layla but with the exact amount of meat on bones spinner looking

Thanks for the help!

Starkey..

NSC0721
03-05-18, 19:25

Thanks for the help!

Starkey.If not, lets discuss these 2 girls!

HabsBurg
03-05-18, 19:59
Damn, I was thinking about seeing Lynn, but not if there's a kid around. Any other providers I should avoid with kids around, or "handlers?" I am nervous enough with just me and the girl.Got to love it when mongers take the moral high ground. After reading about all the drugs, thugs, and drama you guys run into, I'll take Lynn any day. For those of you that don't know her, the studio is separate and secure from the house. The house where her --gasp-- family lives. I don't know what makes you nervous, but I have never felt safer or more comfortable than with Lynn.

SJena2013
03-05-18, 20:32
Yes, she is staying clean and sober. She just celebrated her birthday with a few other clean and sober girls one of who is married and pregnant. I wish her the best.

Omar.

The one that could have gotten me was Gina. And it looks like she may have saved herself after her last vacation. So far she is steering clear of old habits (as far as I can tell).

Starkey 2008
03-06-18, 14:27
This is the original post about the girl I was asking about yesterday. Posted by SSJ back in December. Some of you guys seemed to be discussing her in this thread last week. So I reached out to a fellow Senior asking for her contact info. What I got back, was a number that matched the number for the girl whose pics I posted yesterday, the smoking hot redhead that I saw and reviewed last August. She was in an apartment off of Azalea in Northside.

She went by JRab, as in "Jessica Rabbit". I saw her twice, but she went dark shortly after and I have not been able to make contact for several months.

So that is why I was surprised that the number I got yesterday was the same. Especially since JRab was in her own apartment and I only dealt with her and I never saw any type of BF, pimp etc. Meaning she seemed to be independent.

BUT my pics, one of which I took while there, and the pics posted originally by SSJ don't match. So I'm trying to figure out if it's the same girl, or if my fellow Senior sent me the wrong number, or it's two girls using the same number. I thought SSJ said you had to contact her originally through email?

Anyway. I'd love it if someone can give me some clarity, and the contact info (email, etc.) for the girl that SSJ's posted. I'm posting the pics SSJ originally posted and you can compare them to the ones I posted the other day. And. I'm willing to share the digits for the girl I posted with Seniors, but I have not had any luck with it in the last couple of months.

Stay Safe,

Starkey.

I love a good mystery when it comes to finding a hot spinner.

Well, I spent a while with this one yesterday, and she said she'd be up for finding a few regular friends. She talked to me again this morning to thank me for lunch yesterday. Asked if I'd mentioned her yet to my friends. So. Here goes. She doesn't really want to post. Just wants a few dependable guys to help her out. I think she's super cute. Hot even. The body pics should speak for themselves. She hosts or will do car dates. She knows good places to go. She's usually ONLY available during the mornings, early afternoons. Best to set it up the day before. Location is VERY safe. Unbelievably convenient to Chesterfield AND Richmond. She has no vehicle, so just incalls or car dates. All initial contact with her needs to go thru her Gmail. I know. That always sketches me out. But trust me on this one, it's legit. All she wants to do is weed out creeps and no shows. I have her digits, but even still, I make my dates with her by email. Just works out well. So, if you want her contact info, Per her request, I'm going to give you the gmail address. I can also give you her on line Profile, with a lot of pictures. Trust me on this one. She responds, she's easy to reach, AND she's worth it. SM and contributing others.

TempoGuy
03-06-18, 15:05
This is the original post about the girl I was asking about yesterday. Posted by SSJ back in December. Some of you guys seemed to be discussing her in this thread last week. So I reached out to a fellow Senior asking for her contact info. What I got back, was a number that matched the number for the girl whose pics I posted yesterday, the smoking hot redhead that I saw and reviewed last August. She was in an apartment off of Azalea in Northside.

She went by JRab, as in "Jessica Rabbit". I saw her twice, but she went dark shortly after and I have not been able to make contact for several months.

So that is why I was surprised that the number I got yesterday was the same. Especially since JRab was in her own apartment and I only dealt with her and I never saw any type of BF, pimp etc. Meaning she seemed to be independent.

BUT my pics, one of which I took while there, and the pics posted originally by SSJ don't match. So I'm trying to figure out if it's the same girl, or if my fellow Senior sent me the wrong number, or it's two girls using the same number. I thought SSJ said you had to contact her originally through email?

Anyway. I'd love it if someone can give me some clarity, and the contact info (email, etc.) for the girl that SSJ's posted. I'm posting the pics SSJ originally posted and you can compare them to the ones I posted the other day. And. I'm willing to share the digits for the girl I posted with Seniors, but I have not had any luck with it in the last couple of months.

Stay Safe,

Starkey.

I love a good mystery when it comes to finding a hot spinner.The girl in the original SSJ post is a different girl. She's south of the river, and has been reviewed fairly extensively.

Todays Nooner
03-06-18, 15:30
The girl in the original SSJ post is a different girl. She's south of the river, and has been reviewed fairly extensively.Can you give more info to find the reviews? Name? Links?

JimmyJams
03-06-18, 15:43

Stay Safe,

Starkey.

I love a good mystery when it comes to finding a hot spinner.Girl in pics is garden variety manipulative junkie. Nice body and you might catch her in a mood where she actually will let you enjoy that body. YMMV but to me not worth more than SW rates. Can't lose that way. It won't be long her little facade will crumble and you will remember you were informed.

Starkey 2008
03-06-18, 16:26
I appreciate the heads up JJ. If I do give her a shot it helps to know that I should keep my eyes open and be cautious. If I do get burned I'll let you know so you can get the public "I told you so" you've earned. .

Stay Safe!

Starkey.

Girl in pics is garden variety manipulative junkie. Nice body and you might catch her in a mood where she actually will let you enjoy that body. YMMV but to me not worth more than SW rates. Can't lose that way. It won't be long her little facade will crumble and you will remember you were informed.

Starkey 2008
03-06-18, 16:31
Tempo,

Thanks for the clarification! The matching number thing kinda through me off. And got my hopes up. Cause the redhead I posted was a real life Unicorn and I've clearly had a tough time getting the two visits I had with her out of my head.

Starkey.

The girl in the original SSJ post is a different girl. She's south of the river, and has been reviewed fairly extensively.

Starkey 2008
03-06-18, 17:38
As a way of saying thanks for the help, here's a few more pics of "JRab" / "Oz" that she sent me. She won't answer her phone, but at least you guys can get a taste of the fun that was had. HA!

Stay Safe!

Starkey.

JohnnyHead
03-06-18, 18:48
Roxanne aka Trish Has been on a short leave of abscence, but back now.

Great BBBJCIM and willing to please.

She will swallow every last drop, literally.

The list of swallowers is getting shorter and shorter in the area.

And this one can use some help!

Ltnric
03-06-18, 20:36
Roxanne aka Trish Has been on a short leave of abscence, but back now.

Great BBBJCIM and willing to please.

She will swallow every last drop, literally.

The list of swallowers is getting shorter and shorter in the area.

And this one can use some help!I did reach out to hear but she told me she wanted $100 for a QV. I politely declined and asked if she was willing to negotiate and she got all pissed off. So I guess I made the naughty list LOL. That's ok, I am sure she is amazing but I can't see myself paying $100 for 15 min. She is well reviewed and everyone speaks highly of her and I have no doubt she is is amazing. But I ask myself if she is that good what happens if I blow my load in 5 min. Then what.

Engbest
03-06-18, 21:33
As a way of saying thanks for the help, here's a few more pics of "JRab" / "Oz" that she sent me. She won't answer her phone, but at least you guys can get a taste of the fun that was had. HA!

Stay Safe!

Starkey.Look good, any chance to share?

Virginia Guy
03-06-18, 23:26
Does anyone have Jessica's info. The number I had rings to a guy. She was living in motels on Chamberlayne. She was at Budget Inn last week. Any help with digits. PM me. Thanks.

VAGuy13
03-06-18, 23:55
Sad. But I must agree. I've seen her probably 8 times and the first two or three were good, but they gradually got worse. Every time I thought I just caught her on a bad day and to not read to much into it. I even swore off her several times, but then she would blow me up asking me to come see her and I would give in. Then I'd go and regret it because she would be a complete b* once I got there, rush me and then practically throw me out at the end. I won't repeat, but I find it funny that she has texted a few times since like it never happened. Anyways, I know it's a business, but I can find nicer girls with decent bodies any day of the week. Her body is hot, but not hot enough to treat people like garbage.

Girl in pics is garden variety manipulative junkie. Nice body and you might catch her in a mood where she actually will let you enjoy that body. YMMV but to me not worth more than SW rates. Can't lose that way. It won't be long her little facade will crumble and you will remember you were informed.

JimGolferMan
03-06-18, 23:57
I have always enjoyed seeing her. Pricing always starts high, but she will negotiate. I guess timing will always vary and what is going on at that time.

Her skills are exceptional. Stay safe.

I did reach out to hear but she told me she wanted $100 for a QV. I politely declined and asked if she was willing to negotiate and she got all pissed off. So I guess I made the naughty list LOL. That's ok, I am sure she is amazing but I can't see myself paying $100 for 15 min. She is well reviewed and everyone speaks highly of her and I have no doubt she is is amazing. But I ask myself if she is that good what happens if I blow my load in 5 min. Then what.

MyBudFang
03-07-18, 01:27
Just had a 30 min session with Molly. I'm guessing mid to late 20's. Thin, go figure. Was late, as they all are.

Enthusiastic, soft, wet mouth, BBBJCIM. Talked a bit, loves Greek, but I didn't go there, YMMV.

Will get back about sharing digits.

Over all, I would repeat.

Kilika
03-07-18, 03:10
I know she's been posted on here some before. She's a burning angel type cutie that takes pride in her work. On top of being a lot of fun during the deed, she's very chill to chat / hang out with as well. I she needs help keeping her room, so PM if you'd like to pay her a visit. I've given her number out to multiple people and it looks like most of you haven't actually used the digits (which means I should reconsider sharing with those people going forward). Dial it, don't file it.

JDBoy.Had try to setup something with her before unfortunately not able to time it right and got late replies after making other plans. I just wrapped up a massage at a local AMP and felt good but when leaving got a text from her and a short drive away. (not sure if she needs the money to keep room or so on but very reasonable.) Long story short great girl and did everything I had requested and good mic skills but watching her in cg was the best. After hearing mixed reviews about her friend Leah I may give a try to see what side I'm on since I'm a sucker for tall and long legs.

VaInSight
03-07-18, 03:19
I have always enjoyed seeing her. Pricing always starts high, but she will negotiate. I guess timing will always vary and what is going on at that time.

Her skills are exceptional. Stay safe.Not as lucky as you. When I first started seeing her she said 80 for qv I said ok since all the guys raved. Then told me one time its now 100 qv 140 hh. And that 80 qv was always a special and she wouldn't negotiate even though every minute someone was posting she needs help. I just can't pay that much for one level above a SW.

Postin
03-07-18, 08:25
Not as lucky as you. When I first started seeing her she said 80 for qv I said ok since all the guys raved. Then told me one time its now 100 qv 140 hh. And that 80 qv was always a special and she wouldn't negotiate even though every minute someone was posting she needs help. I just can't pay that much for one level above a SW.I paid the $80 admission, but I'm not sure that I wouldn't have walked had she said more. Also not sure I rank her above some of the SW I've seen. Service was rushed and not friendly.

Thank you, JH for the number but I had forgotten who Roxanne was. God helps those who help themselves. I'm a little more hard nosed as to who gets my $.

Postin
03-07-18, 08:39
Had try to setup something with her before unfortunately not able to time it right and got late replies after making other plans. I just wrapped up a massage at a local AMP and felt good but when leaving got a text from her and a short drive away. (not sure if she needs the money to keep room or so on but very reasonable.) Long story short great girl and did everything I had requested and good mic skills but watching her in cg was the best. After hearing mixed reviews about her friend Leah I may give a try to see what side I'm on since I'm a sucker for tall and long legs.I have Violet a killer review on here and have our her number to several mongers. My more recent attempts have been less successful as she's slept through several of our appointed meeting times and called me well after we were supposed to meet. Chemicals, I guess.

She's down to her last chance with me. We'll see. Might try her and Leah.

Postin
03-07-18, 08:41
She changes number like underwear. Could someone please. Her current digits. I've had a hankering.

Thanks.

BiffSteel
03-07-18, 08:59
Not as lucky as you. When I first started seeing her she said 80 for qv I said ok since all the guys raved. Then told me one time its now 100 qv 140 hh. And that 80 qv was always a special and she wouldn't negotiate even though every minute someone was posting she needs help. I just can't pay that much for one level above a SW.I have gotten her down to 6 for qv in the past and I have a friend who says he has gotten her down to 4 before. Guess it depends on how bad she needs help.

Its That Guy
03-07-18, 09:37
Have a girl I've been talking to that I wanted to see if any of you guys could vouch for. Her number end in 3980. Name is Candice and she says she's in the West End.

Edit: she's a scammer.

JohnHancock11
03-07-18, 11:06
I paid the $80 admission, but I'm not sure that I wouldn't have walked had she said more. Also not sure I rank her above some of the SW I've seen. Service was rushed and not friendly.

Thank you, JH for the number but I had forgotten who Roxanne was. God helps those who help themselves. I'm a little more hard nosed as to who gets my $.Yea JH stays posting about her but I'll never waste my time with her again. She agreed to a service then rushed me and didn't finish because she had double booked and the other guy was paying for more time. For what she's asking you would be smart to go else where.

Virginia Guy
03-07-18, 12:16
She is a cute girl. She is also needing help this week to keep her room on Midlo and Chippenham. She's is offering specials $50 QV FS or $40 BJ. PM for digits. Sr Members that have history.

Just had a 30 min session with Molly. I'm guessing mid to late 20's. Thin, go figure. Was late, as they all are.

Enthusiastic, soft, wet mouth, BBBJCIM. Talked a bit, loves Greek, but I didn't go there, YMMV.

Will get back about sharing digits.

Over all, I would repeat.

Postin
03-07-18, 14:00
Saw Molly today at her Regal abode. Yes, I'm an early adopter! She's a very thin gal but extremely pretty. Just hit her up on her special. Her overall friendliness and skills made it one of the best ever. I'll definitely repeat. Thanks for the reference!

Athelred
03-07-18, 15:49
Anyone have a good number for her? Last I have ends 8228 and isn't taking calls. Had a great BBBJ car date in January but been silent since then. Her FB page hasn't been active either. On vacation maybe.

Jdboy
03-07-18, 17:08
Require you meet her BF / pimp first? I was good to go until that. Also, I was under the impression that everything was covered, but this report indicated BBBJ. Can anyone confirm?

She is a cute girl. She is also needing help this week to keep her room on Midlo and Chippenham. She's is offering specials $50 QV FS or $40 BJ. PM for digits. Sr Members that have history.

HotRodJ
03-07-18, 17:13
Require you meet her BF / pimp first? I was good to go until that. Also, I was under the impression that everything was covered, but this report indicated BBBJ. Can anyone confirm?Yes, I would like to know if she is BBBJ or not. Thanks!

Jdboy
03-07-18, 17:13
I've gotten all access for as little as. 6 from her before, but I will say she's gone downhill. The last time I saw her the chemicals had definitely taken their toll. Service wasn't great, and was rushed. She's developed more of a stomach than before and she was already kinda saggy. Had drawn on eyebrows and was nothing about the experience screamed 'sexy' to me. I mean, I still plowed her out and had her earn the coin, but no chance I'd pay more than. 6 going forward. So many younger, in better shape, and friendlier options. They might not all have her mic skills, but plenty are close enough.

JDBoy.

I paid the $80 admission, but I'm not sure that I wouldn't have walked had she said more. Also not sure I rank her above some of the SW I've seen. Service was rushed and not friendly.

Thank you, JH for the number but I had forgotten who Roxanne was. God helps those who help themselves. I'm a little more hard nosed as to who gets my $.

Manifested
03-07-18, 18:18
Just dreamed of Molly. She is very tiny frame. Can tell chemical use but don't feel effects her work. Aside from that, pierced very sensitive nipples. Mic skills a solid 8. 5 out of 10 with DT in the mix. Very tight kitty. Pounded with content. Though she didn't come off sexy. It was unrushed and she had a very flirtatious personality. Did not meet the boyfriend except in passing while leaving. So I would definitely repeat.

I thank Virginia Guy for the digits.

JimmyJams
03-07-18, 19:35
Sad. But I must agree. I've seen her probably 8 times and the first two or three were good, but they gradually got worse. Every time I thought I just caught her on a bad day and to not read to much into it. I even swore off her several times, but then she would blow me up asking me to come see her and I would give in. Then I'd go and regret it because she would be a complete b* once I got there, rush me and then practically throw me out at the end. I won't repeat, but I find it funny that she has Her body is hot, but not hot enough to treat people like garbage.I don't lie on these h--kers. I peeped her whole game after 2 visits. I told her about herself. She didn't care for that. Junkie with acute "golden p*ssy syndrome" The straw for me was, rushing, huffing and puffing because it was going longer than 5 min. Total and then jumping up and denying me a pop. Justification, "you didn't pay me all the money I'm worth, so you get what you get" Dope fiend larceny! Thanks for sharing VA so people know I'm not just disgruntled. She's some SH! T for real. SW price is all I'd come off of if that. SW out there that do far better job.

JimmyJams
03-07-18, 19:44
I reviewed her before. When you get text you don't know if it's him or her texting. She told me it's usually him. I don't want to talk to a guy pretending to be the girl! He's in the f--king way! She knows it! Now business has taken downward turn, rates have become more fair. Her skills are above average, she's pretty, and has nice personality. She is SUPER thin! If the rates stay I'll see her some more for sure. She makes sure you get what you need.

JimGolferMan
03-07-18, 19:50
You've got mail.

She changes number like underwear. Could someone please. Her current digits. I've had a hankering.

Thanks.

Postin
03-07-18, 20:17
I saw the both of them this evening and had a great time! Leah is very cute with a little acne damage but nowhere near a fat stomach. Tightest pussy I ever came upon. See what I did there? She's awesome and much better than reviewed here. She has all her teeth so she definitely controls her own Destiny (Destiny peeps will understand that). I'd hit on Leah if we were both civilians in a bar.

Violet was hot as always. I need to see her more often.

BBBJ from Leah, covered FS with both. I'll repeat.

P.

Maximillian11
03-07-18, 21:12
I used to see Roxanne / Trish / Beckie years ago. She was chill as shit and was great at what she does. Back then she was charging. 5 QV until she blew up (no pun intended) on this forum. Then she doubled her rates and I saw once and she couldn't sit for 1 sec without twitching and fidgeting. I stopped seeing her.

Todays Nooner
03-08-18, 10:51
She is a cute girl. She is also needing help this week to keep her room on Midlo and Chippenham. She's is offering specials $50 QV FS or $40 BJ. PM for digits. Sr Members that have history.Thanks for the digits, but we couldn't set up a visit. She (or whoever is the texter) insisted on my sending a picture of myself. When I wouldn't, I was dismissed and told to have a nice day. Oh well, on to the next one. Good luck to the rest of you.

TempoGuy
03-08-18, 16:35
Thanks for the digits, but we couldn't set up a visit. She (or whoever is the texter) insisted on my sending a picture of myself. When I wouldn't, I was dismissed and told to have a nice day. Oh well, on to the next one. Good luck to the rest of you.Interesting. I dreamt of her yesterday (Thanks, Virginia Guy), and it was a very easy setup. I did get to meet the BF though, which was a little off-putting. I did get the feeling that she'd been doing some volume, so she may be using a photo request as a screening. Don't blame you though; I wouldn't have sent one, either.

It was a nice dream. Very good on the mic, and a nice tight body in all respects. I'd repeat.

Jdboy
03-08-18, 17:24
2 SM's have asked, 3 reports since then on her. Anyone want to help with a little basic info? BBBJ or not?

Yes, I would like to know if she is BBBJ or not. Thanks!

Jdboy
03-08-18, 17:47
They've asked me to send some new friends their way. I enjoy my visits with either (or both). If I've given you their number and you haven't used it, please do. If you're an SM or an RM that I've dealt with in the past, PM me for details.

JDBoy.

I saw the both of them this evening and had a great time! Leah is very cute with a little acne damage but nowhere near a fat stomach. Tightest pussy I ever came upon. See what I did there? She's awesome and much better than reviewed here. She has all her teeth so she definitely controls her own Destiny (Destiny peeps will understand that). I'd hit on Leah if we were both civilians in a bar.

Violet was hot as always. I need to see her more often.

BBBJ from Leah, covered FS with both. I'll repeat.

P.

WeJohn
03-08-18, 17:58
Kay I posted pics of before got back in contact with me and gave me her new number. If any senior members would like it hit me up.

Member #6151
03-08-18, 18:47
2 SM's have asked, 3 reports since then on her. Anyone want to help with a little basic info? BBBJ or not?Yes, she does BBBJCIM.

Jdboy
03-08-18, 18:50
I appreciate the info.

Yes, she does BBBJCIM.

Jdboy
03-08-18, 18:52
She's asked that I hold off on new referrals. Been under the weather and dealing with some things. I'll post again once she gives the go ahead. Wasn't ignoring others who PM'ed me, just didn't want 100 mongers blowing her up at once.

JDBoy.

JDBoy.

VAGuy13
03-08-18, 20:54
After a few failed attempts to meet about a month ago, I finally saw her the other night in a basement type apartment. It was super private and had no issues at all. Enjoyed a good qv for a reasonable rate and she was actually pretty cool to talk to as well. I'd definitely repeat. Thanks WeJohn for the referral.

Kay I posted pics of before got back in contact with me and gave me her new number. If any senior members would like it hit me up.

Member #5795
03-09-18, 06:57
Anyone hit up Teri lately? She needs money badly for rent. Give her a shout if you know her.

MyBudFang
03-09-18, 07:17
2 SM's have asked, 3 reports since then on her. Anyone want to help with a little basic info? BBBJ or not?Most fed BBBJCIM.

WeJohn
03-09-18, 09:05
10/10 looks wise walker on chamberlayne I have seen her twice by chance because she doesn't have a phone. She fucking looks like Angelina Jolie with green eyes and with a great body and ass. Her BJ skills are average but I can't wait till I can get that body in the bed. I gave her my number and I told her once she gets a phone I'd connect her with some people so watch out for the next time I post about it. Also she said she is from Miami Florida and Rachel stole all her jackets LOL.

Todays Nooner
03-09-18, 09:11
Interesting. I dreamt of her yesterday (Thanks, Virginia Guy), and it was a very easy setup. I did get to meet the BF though, which was a little off-putting. I did get the feeling that she'd been doing some volume, so she may be using a photo request as a screening. Don't blame you though; I wouldn't have sent one, either.

It was a nice dream. Very good on the mic, and a nice tight body in all respects. I'd repeat.I don't see how my sending a pic of myself will help her in screening? Any LEO would send a pic, right? What do they care? They can legally lie, send a pic, whatever in pursuit of the effort to make a bust. But me, no way. I don't want my pic used in her plea bargain down the road. I really hated seeing that hidden cam pic of a monger in the room. That's not cool. I'm not paying for services, I'm paying for Anonymity and her forgetting all about me afterward.

TopDawg68
03-09-18, 10:10
I was able to dream about Molly yesterday. In this dream, I was able to get a BBBJ and FS which was great! I will definitely repeat!

AlphaMark
03-09-18, 11:18
Wow. Would really like to see this one. What's the damage? Did she have a room?

Thanks!

10/10 looks wise walker on chamberlayne I have seen her twice by chance because she doesn't have a phone. She fucking looks like Angelina Jolie with green eyes and with a great body and ass. Her BJ skills are average but I can't wait till I can get that body in the bed. I gave her my number and I told her once she gets a phone I'd connect her with some people so watch out for the next time I post about it. Also she said she is from Miami Florida and Rachel stole all her jackets LOL.

Todays Nooner
03-09-18, 15:20
Thanks for the digits, but we couldn't set up a visit. She (or whoever is the texter) insisted on my sending a picture of myself. When I wouldn't, I was dismissed and told to have a nice day. Oh well, on to the next one. Good luck to the rest of you.Too many good reviews about her in an otherwise weary world to be deterred, so I pulled up a different number on my app and tried again. Successful this time. All reviews accurate. Met the BF, he's cool and we shook hands and he wished us well as he left with the 50 donation. She's a very cute girl, bony thin frame, and super nice. Started with BBBJ, increasing in intensity. On with a cover and she climbed aboard for CG. Flip to Doggie and I pound away until I'm tired and sweaty. End with BBBJCIM and I'm tingling from head to toe. She worked hard to take care of me and would not stop until she knew I was good. Maybe the best 1/2 hour ever. I would repeat all day, every day. Be good to her gents, she's a keeper.

TempoGuy
03-09-18, 16:32
Too many good reviews about her in an otherwise weary world to be deterred, so I pulled up a different number on my app and tried again. Successful this time. All reviews accurate. Met the BF, he's cool and we shook hands and he wished us well as he left with the 50 donation. She's a very cute girl, bony thin frame, and super nice. Started with BBBJ, increasing in intensity. On with a cover and she climbed aboard for CG. Flip to Doggie and I pound away until I'm tired and sweaty. End with BBBJCIM and I'm tingling from head to toe. She worked hard to take care of me and would not stop until she knew I was good. Maybe the best 1/2 hour ever. I would repeat all day, every day. Be good to her gents, she's a keeper.And can we have a round of applause for Virginia Guy? He's introduced some real gems to the board.

BobLevel44
03-10-18, 05:10
I don't see how my sending a pic of myself will help her in screening?.Just do what a lot of the girls do too, send a fake pic from Google that's close, but not you.

CantWinLosin
03-10-18, 10:16
Saw a very appealing BP ad yesterday for Hannah. Only one TER review but it looked good. But she has a prohibition against "internet apps", which apparently includes Google Voice. I'm not about to contact one of these girls and *not* use technological protection, so I guess she and I are destined never to meet. But it raised my curiosity about how someone can tell so quickly that an incoming call is via GV or other phone app and not a "actual" phone. Any of you phone-savvy guys care to comment?

Member #6004
03-10-18, 12:10
Saw a very appealing BP ad yesterday for Hannah. Only one TER review but it looked good. But she has a prohibition against "internet apps", which apparently includes Google Voice. I'm not about to contact one of these girls and *not* use technological protection, so I guess she and I are destined never to meet. But it raised my curiosity about how someone can tell so quickly that an incoming call is via GV or other phone app and not a "actual" phone. Any of you phone-savvy guys care to comment?Often they use an app in conjunction with a process like this.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207099

Richmong
03-10-18, 12:12
Saw a very appealing BP ad yesterday for Hannah. Only one TER review but it looked good. But she has a prohibition against "internet apps", which apparently includes Google Voice. I'm not about to contact one of these girls and *not* use technological protection, so I guess she and I are destined never to meet. But it raised my curiosity about how someone can tell so quickly that an incoming call is via GV or other phone app and not a "actual" phone. Any of you phone-savvy guys care to comment?In about 75% of the cases you can look it up and if you scroll the first two pages of google there will be references somewhere as to carrier.

Atramors
03-10-18, 12:22
Technology is becoming very obnoxious.

Often they use an app in conjunction with a process like this.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207099

Seven Iron
03-10-18, 14:56
Could somebody please pass along little Lisa's phone number Please. What part of town does she reside in now?

Rooster57
03-10-18, 22:36
Could somebody please pass along little Lisa's phone number Please. What part of town does she reside in now?Check your mail.

OBX420
03-11-18, 05:02
Clear your inbox out We John. I want to get Kay's new number from you. I've seen her once before and need some more dessert!

WeJohn
03-11-18, 10:18
Clear your inbox out We John. I want to get Kay's new number from you. I've seen her once before and need some more dessert!You can send a message now.

Postin
03-11-18, 11:39
Could somebody please pass along little Lisa's phone number Please. What part of town does she reside in now?She's back where she was couple years ago, watching that old dude. A little North of town in a good neighborhood. I sent you her digits.

Postin
03-11-18, 11:41
A little North of town in a good neighborhood. I sent you her digits.

WeJohn
03-11-18, 12:07
Another 10/10 walker this time on jd. Nice slim blond with a nice ass wearing pink sweatpants. Great BBBJ in a cut wants me to send you guys her way.

Seven Iron
03-11-18, 12:37
Visited Lisa last night and had a wonderful time. I have a relationship with her that goes back a ways, and I have much respect for her. I'm willing to bet that others on this board have a similar relationship with her. Also, I have a feeling she may be monitoring this board because she knows other guy's by their forum names.

Postin
03-11-18, 12:58
Check your mail.She got hold of me and wanted me to correct myself. She's staying around Brook and Parham. Hell she even have me the address but I'll hang on to that, LOL.

Member #6151
03-11-18, 16:25
Anyone seen Violet or Leah recently? No response in the past two days and mailbox was full.

VaInSight
03-11-18, 16:45
Visited Lisa last night and had a wonderful time. I have a relationship with her that goes back a ways, and I have much respect for her. I'm willing to bet that others on this board have a similar relationship with her. Also, I have a feeling she may be monitoring this board because she knows other guy's by their forum names.More likely the guys on here are telling her their board names and goings on.

BlueFalcon123
03-11-18, 20:28
They've asked me to send some new friends their way. I enjoy my visits with either (or both). If I've given you their number and you haven't used it, please do. If you're an SM or an RM that I've dealt with in the past, PM me for details.

JDBoy.Leah is out of the scene. Back with her SO.

Keith2012
03-11-18, 20:50
Anyone seen Violet or Leah recently? No response in the past two days and mailbox was full.I don't know but I do know this, that part of town they moved to was not a good idea.

Keith2012
03-11-18, 20:51
Another 10/10 walker this time on jd. Nice slim blond with a nice ass wearing pink sweatpants. Great BBBJ in a cut wants me to send you guys her way.Would love to see her.

Keith2012
03-11-18, 20:57
After a few failed attempts to meet about a month ago, I finally saw her the other night in a basement type apartment. It was super private and had no issues at all. Enjoyed a good qv for a reasonable rate and she was actually pretty cool to talk to as well. I'd definitely repeat. Thanks WeJohn for the referral.Can someone send me kay's New number please.

ILikeHotWomen
03-11-18, 21:32
Does anyone know what happened to her? She used to be my head doctor but is now mia. Wondering if anyone knows anything.

VAGuy13
03-11-18, 22:04
I had someone respond to me on her number as recent as the 22nd of February, but nothing since. It didn't really seem like her, but who knows. Either way, I've gotten no response at all since then and I'd definitely like to see her again.

Does anyone know what happened to her? She used to be my head doctor but is now mia. Wondering if anyone knows anything.

Member #6151
03-12-18, 00:02
I don't know but I do know this, that part of town they moved to was not a good idea.Never mind. Violet went on a extended sleep (you know what I mean) and just woke up this afternoon.

SJena2013
03-12-18, 06:04
I picked her up 2 weeks back from the VCU area for an incall. That is the last I heard from her.

Omar.

Kilika
03-12-18, 06:46
Would love to see her.I'd love to help her out too, I'm a sucker for a spinner.

Kilika
03-12-18, 06:48
Never mind. Violet went on a extended sleep (you know what I mean) and just woke up this afternoon.Yea I had a date and she text me her new neighborhood which is unfortunately in my no play zone. Hope she moves back south and hope Leah comes back to the game.

Postin
03-12-18, 11:43
I swear this will be the last time I ask. Does anyone have a number for Sissy. She changes numbers like she does underwear.

Postin
03-12-18, 11:57
I picked her up 2 weeks back from the VCU area for an incall. That is the last I heard from her.

Omar.She flaked on me and dashed right after I paid her phone bill. She was awesome on the mic. Too bad. She won't even answer my texts now. I assured her I was not angry but she disappeared. Oh well. Another one down.

Kilika
03-12-18, 18:07
Thanks for the info it is, tried to message you details but inbox is full.

Itis7
03-12-18, 18:34
Thanks for the info it is, tried to message you details but inbox is full.All clear now. Thanks.

Member #6151
03-12-18, 18:37
Yea I had a date and she text me her new neighborhood which is unfortunately in my no play zone. Hope she moves back south and hope Leah comes back to the game.I am disappointed too to hear that Leah is currently out of the game. She was pretty good.

Music4
03-12-18, 18:56
Set up a date with one of the The Colombians or latinas on Craigslist. Worst experience ever. Opted for a QV. Was so bad that I just told her to stop. No touching was allowed. Didn't at all look like the girl on the pic. Days inn on midlo. Save your money.

Postin
03-13-18, 08:38
I am disappointed too to hear that Leah is currently out of the game. She was pretty good.She went back to her husband.

Bill Cullen
03-13-18, 09:31
Says she's doing doubles with Misty now. Any info on Misty?

Colgado
03-13-18, 12:47
Says she's doing doubles with Misty now. Any info on Misty?Are they in the Southside?

JustForKicks
03-13-18, 15:08
Saw an ad for one today in p'burg, sent the following pic.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cas/d/bbw-bonita-w4m/6529025506.html

Set up a date with one of the The Colombians or latinas on Craigslist. Worst experience ever. Opted for a QV. Was so bad that I just told her to stop. No touching was allowed. Didn't at all look like the girl on the pic. Days inn on midlo. Save your money.

JustForKicks
03-13-18, 15:17

Marqeis
03-13-18, 17:52
Are they in the Southside?They are in westend area in one of the hotels ok broadst. Had a chat earlier today.

Member #6004
03-13-18, 17:55
So, am I misreading, or I wasnt the only one still seeing Misty on her visits down from Leesburg? And she's doing doubles too?

Can NOT trust these lying broads. LOL.

AOneFred7734
03-13-18, 17:58
Did a couple first today. Meet up with a sa girl she is a bbbw 19 vcu cute clean and fresh:) (it was her first time hook up) (and her first white guy.). (and her first car date) if you are on sa I can give you her screen name. She hadn't had dick penetration since October. Good head game. If she lets me give number out it will be trusted sm only. Remember she is a BBBW. she can NOT host

Member #6004
03-13-18, 18:11
Saw her late one night last week. Still a OCD anxiety wreck, place still a mess, but that body (especially that ass) still so right for 40+. Once you force her to settle down, all is well. And yes, BBFS still VERY much on her menu. She did ask me to not pass out the digits. (not sure why?) .

Native 434
03-13-18, 20:08
Saw her late one night last week. Still a OCD anxiety wreck, place still a mess, but that body (especially that ass) still so right for 40+. Once you force her to settle down, all is well. And yes, BBFS still VERY much on her menu. She did ask me to not pass out the digits. (not sure why?) .BBFS is so rare. I respect her wishes of not giving her number out but does she post anywhere? CL? BP? She a SW? I'd be willing to take the time and hunt her down LOL.

JustForKicks
03-13-18, 20:23

Lee22
03-13-18, 22:56
I was in Richmond last week but she didn't answer.

Has her number changed? Did she disappear from the scene? I like Pregnant girls but they are hard to find. There are none in VA Beach.

Can someone go visit Harley on midlo. Shes blowing up my monger line..

Postin
03-14-18, 09:57
So, am I misreading, or I wasnt the only one still seeing Misty on her visits down from Leesburg? And she's doing doubles too?

Can NOT trust these lying broads. LOL.I spoke to Misty yesterday and she said she was "absolutely not" working with Violet. Violet said they were going to work together so I'm assuming one of them is long. Imagine that!

Stay safe.

P.

JohnHancock11
03-14-18, 11:44
Did a couple first today. Meet up with a sa girl she is a bbbw 19 vcu cute clean and fresh:) (it was her first time hook up) (and her first white guy.). (and her first car date) if you are on sa I can give you her screen name. She hadn't had dick penetration since October. Good head game. If she lets me give number out it will be trusted sm only. Remember she is a BBBW. she can NOT hostHow much did that run you? Might make a profile and try it out sometime.

WeJohn
03-14-18, 17:12
Finally has her own room and number. She's at the Richmond on chamberlayne sadly it's that time of the month but she wants me to send people her way. Hit me up for the number. Looks like Angelina Jolie’s and has a phat ass. She’s had it rough down here the past month.

Postin
03-15-18, 00:09
I spoke to Misty yesterday / today and she said she was "absolutely not" working with Violet. Violet said they were going to work together so I'm assuming one of them is lying. Imagine that!

Stay safe.

P.Misty / Kiera is not now nor has any future inclination to work with Violet. They were both at the Super 8 on the Southside together, which might be where this rumor got started. BTW I had a sweet dream of Misty today and she was alone.

P.

Humble Bee
03-15-18, 01:23
My texting app isn't able to receive calls and I think make them. Do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Athelred
03-15-18, 04:20
My texting app isn't able to receive calls and I think make them. Do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.I use an app called Sudo. Text, call, and you can make up an email.

WeJohn
03-15-18, 08:22
If you only want to pay a girl I give you information on a certain price can you please not say I told you that price. I let them set their own prices based on what they want to do. If something like that comes back to me again I'm going to slow down on my sharing. It's ok to try and bargain shop but own it don't pass it off on me.

TempoGuy
03-15-18, 09:13
Had my second visit with Molly last night. She's a gem. Wonderful mic skills, enthusiastic CG, with mish in the middle and a K9 finish. Not exactly GFE, but she gets into it. Super nice girl, a cute, very slender, tallish spinner. And she's still looking for help, fellas.

TGritsMet22
03-15-18, 11:45
Does anybody have any info on her if she's ligit pm me.

TGritsMet22
03-15-18, 11:54
Any info on her thinking about to try her out pm please.

WeJohn
03-15-18, 16:02
The WSW spinner Nikki from chamberlayne is back and wanted me to let people know. Hit me up for her #.

AlphaMark
03-15-18, 21:32
The WSW spinner Nikki from chamberlayne is back and wanted me to let people know. Hit me up for her #.Is this the slender kinda tall Nikki with shoulder length blonde hair? If so, I met with her many months ago. Really sweet girl, had a car date and she worked the mic for 20 mins behind some apartments, until we decided to go to her friend's place (basically a crack house). When. We got there, had to spot the guy at the apartment a10. Met Misty there for the first time and had Nikki ask her if she wanted to join in. Ended up with both of them together, swapping on the mic then a FS with misty that lasted newly 45 minutes and left my legs quivering.

Had a great time. Did return to see misty a few more times, even did BBFS with her, but boy I couldn't handle all the tweaking, so haven't seen her since around late last year.

AlphaMark
03-15-18, 21:47
Finally has her own room and number. She's at the Richmond on chamberlayne sadly it's that time of the month but she wants me to send people her way. Hit me up for the number. Looks like Angelina Jolies and has a phat ass. Shes had it rough down here the past month.Cruised chamberlayne this afternoon looking for this one. I saw Rachael, and remembered you said something about her stealing coats from this chick London. Sure enough Rachael was in a black coat with a hood on. Picked her up, but really just to get info on London. She gave me a room number at the notel there and told me to get with some dude who London is supposedly staying with. I didn't feel too comfortable driving into the notel so just did a loop again. Saw a WSW and followed her. She said she just moved into one of the houses in that area and gave me her digits. When I called she said her name's suzie and after some brief screening was open to seeing me but not at her new place because they were just moving in (with her bf / pimp? She suggested getting a room with her for an hour at one of the notels there on chamberlayne. I might have to try this one later, but just don't like the area.

GotTheItch
03-15-18, 21:52
After a few failed attempts to meet about a month ago, I finally saw her the other night in a basement type apartment. It was super private and had no issues at all. Enjoyed a good qv for a reasonable rate and she was actually pretty cool to talk to as well. I'd definitely repeat. Thanks WeJohn for the referral.For Kay's new contact info. Frienfly on the phone, safe location and a good time.

Will definitely see her again.

Music4
03-16-18, 11:54
Tried wednesdat night to meet up with London over at Richmond inn. Called and spoke with her and set everything up. She told me to call when I arrived and she would give me the room number. Once I called her she never answered. Not going to sit at that spot long cause it's extremely hot at times. Circled around on chamberlayne and waited for a good 20-30 min and called multiple times. She never responded. Called it a night and went back home. She responded 7 hours later saying "I'm free. " I understand A few others have had successful meets with her, but I won't attempt to meet again cause I can't waste that much time again.

Quads
03-16-18, 15:58
So I was told about a girl by the name of Abby. Figured I'd reach out here to see if anyone knows her. I was told and shown a few pics and she didn't look familiar. She's 23-25. Black hair. Spinner. 5'5-5'7. Does outcalls and never advertised. Apparently she has no habit (we all heard that before) and been working for 6-8 months. I have her digits but wanted to reach out to anyone here to see if they seen her. Thanks. As always, stay safe.

Quads
03-16-18, 16:20
Anyone know whatever happened to Henrico Spinner Catlin?

JayBird76
03-16-18, 18:42
Any info on her thinking about to try her out pm please.She's been around a while and reviewed before. Anal is on the menu, but she's got a reputation for being very business like and not the most friendly. I haven't seen her myself but know someone that has.

Tidad
03-16-18, 18:53
Tried wednesdat night to meet up with London over at Richmond inn. Called and spoke with her and set everything up. She told me to call when I arrived and she would give me the room number. Once I called her she never answered. Not going to sit at that spot long cause it's extremely hot at times. Circled around on chamberlayne and waited for a good 20-30 min and called multiple times. She never responded. Called it a night and went back home. She responded 7 hours later saying "I'm free. " I understand A few others have had successful meets with her, but I won't attempt to meet again cause I can't waste that much time again.I had a very similar experience: ok communication but when I arrived nothing. Then 45 minutes later, something like "are you close?, how long till you get here?"

AOneFred7734
03-16-18, 19:33
I have seen my share of pussy lips in my life. Today I saw a 22 yo that had the longest pussy lips that I have ever seen in my life. They were 1 1/2 " long I was able to get it all in my mouth. it was good visit then after we set and talk over a hr I was hoping that I didn't get a parking ticket (I was in two hr parking) the girl was off sa.

Virginia Guy
03-16-18, 21:13
Had another visit with Molly. She is looking cute but street worn. She is a pleaser. She's a squirter too. The bed and I were soaked LOL. She is still on Midlo. Be safe.

Virginia Guy
03-16-18, 21:14
Had another great visit. She is a squirter too LOL. Be safe mongers.

Virginia Guy
03-16-18, 21:45
Had another fun visit with Molly. She is showing signs of heavy drug use. She provided an amazing session. She's a squirter LOL.

Itis7
03-16-18, 22:18
Had my second visit with Molly last night. She's a gem. Wonderful mic skills, enthusiastic CG, with mish in the middle and a K9 finish. Not exactly GFE, but she gets into it. Super nice girl, a cute, very slender, tallish spinner. And she's still looking for help, fellas.PM me her digits and I'll help her out.

WeJohn
03-17-18, 09:39
Saw her again this morning. She will be relocating away from the Richmond soon to the Diamond.

SteelRod
03-17-18, 10:26
Anyone know whatever happened to Henrico Spinner Catlin?She is a current guest at the Pamunkey Regional Inn.

Johns1980
03-17-18, 12:10
PM me her digits and I'll help her out.PM me. I would like to see Molly and will help her out today.

Humble Bee
03-17-18, 16:18
Had my first gum job with Jamie thanks to Old salt sending me her number. We did a car date for 45. Gum job was great and she took directions well. She's probably one of the sweetest girls I met in this business.

WeJohn
03-17-18, 18:10
Mid 30's WSW living in an apartment on Chamberlayne near the Walgreens. She's blonde tall slender and fairly attractive 7/10 on SW scale nice tits and really gets into a BJ and FS. She gave me the ok to share her number so if you are a senior member and want to go see her today hit me up.

Grumpyinva
03-17-18, 20:16
I had a very similar experience: ok communication but when I arrived nothing. Then 45 minutes later, something like "are you close?, how long till you get here?"I give them 10 minutes, max, or, if I have a plan B who's already texting, 5 minutes. They normally get one "I'm here" text, and one "I'm here" call. Then I start putting out feelers for other options, to see who bites.

In most circumstances (and yes, this does happen a lot,) the next text they get is "Hey, I guess something came up on your end. I have to bail, but hope to catch you another time," and then I'm driving. If their response is within 5 minutes, I _MIGHT_ actually try to catch them another time. Many of them come back 30 min - 1 day later, with apologies and BS stories. It is simply amazing how many of their family members suddenly wound up in the emergency room, and they raced off to see them there without taking their phone, how many girlfriends who were supposed to have a room ready suddenly told them they couldn't use it, how many of them just decided to take a shower at the time you were supposed to arrive, and made it a long 30+ minute shower, etc.

If they send me several texts to try to get me to come back (yeah, right, like that won't just happen again?) and I want to shut them up, I give them a "no worries, things happen. Won't be free again for a week or so. Text you then," which usually prompts another apology, and then they stop texting.

If they only send a couple of texts, I just ignore them, and move on.

It seriously amazes me how few backpage girls seem to be able to make that first appointment, and my play time isn't so easily found that I can afford to waste it on flakes.

ILuvForeplay
03-17-18, 21:08
Nikki could use a little help tonight.

If you're not looking tonight please don't bother contacting me. Most of you already have her contact info.

Luv out.

ILuvForeplay
03-17-18, 21:35
Just a few tips for the weary:

I've heard from more than one of you who find themselves not getting responses when you start talking about donations.

Never discuss donations with anyone unless you are standing face to face. You might argue you need to know how much to bring. Take the most you can afford or want to invest. If for some reason your expectations are below par, you have 2 choices; kick rocks, or go to the nearest ATM.

It has been my experience that it is not in your best interest (I'm guilty too), of trying to get a lot of intel with your first contact. Sure you need to gather the minimum info, but from their perspective you are wasting their time. Keep in mind they are probably texting with 5 or more prospects at a time.

Keep it lite and provide the day, time you would like to visit. Ask for general location. Tell her you will confirm 2 hours before you leave and if you don't get a response within 30 (maybe 45 if she's worth it) minutes.

You'll consider a cancellation on her part.

Hope this helps and I'm sure there are other great tips out there so please share.

Luv out.

Old Salt 93
03-17-18, 22:08
Many of you know her so not going to go through details, but if you do know her and want to see her again, she's back and using the same number as before (ends in 8228). Please don't bother PM'ing for details, either you know her or you don't. She's in the near West End and has a room.

Member #5895
03-17-18, 22:42

I've heard from more than one of you who find themselves not getting responses when you start talking about donations.

Never discuss donations with anyone unless you are standing face to face. You might argue you need to know how much to bring. Take the most you can afford or want to invest. If for some reason your expectations are below par, you have 2 choices; kick rocks, or go to the nearest ATM.

It has been my experience that it is not in your best interest (I'm guilty too), of trying to get a lot of intel with your first contact. Sure you need to gather the minimum info, but from their perspective you are wasting their time. Keep in mind they are probably texting with 5 or more prospects at a time.

Keep it lite and provide the day, time you would like to visit. Ask for general location. Tell her you will confirm 2 hours before you leave and if you don't get a response within 30 (maybe 45 if she's worth it) minutes.

Hope this helps and I'm sure there are other great tips out there so please share.

Luv out.But me personally when It comes to providers I'm very selective on who I see that's why I ask questions so I'm for sure this person can meet my needs but It's a damn if you do damn if you don't situation with some of these providers it can be frustrating sometimes.

HabsBurg
03-18-18, 01:04

Luv out.I prefer to see ladies who post their donation on their website, and that's what I bring. I don't discuss money at all. I don't see people I can't afford, and haggling is not worth the risk. I don't refer to the donation at all. Just leave it in plain sight.

VaInSight
03-18-18, 01:36

Luv out.I've never come across asking for donation for time as illegal. "how much is 30 minutes of your time"? Ok. "How much for quick bbjcim?" gotcha! I've read several LE reports where they mention guys asking for money but didn't get specific with sex act. Dude comes in and says they just want a massage and LE tells them scram. Be 100% safe and sound so you don't slip up later? Ok sure. Just don't see how waiting to stand face to face makes it safer. Many guys been arrested after they talked face 2 face. Don't mention sex period.

I'm not arguing that girl shouldn't do what makes her feel safest. But I don't feel asking for money for your time is trying to get alot of intel from them. And hundreds of girls have never felt it was wasted time when I asked a simple how much for time? So I'm going to disagree about it being "their perspective" when so many times that's what the girls I've talked to felt comfortable with. If I asked a rate and she keeps coming back without telling me, now who is wasting time? Either tell me a rate or say sorry I don't do that. Yeah, they run their show, but they don't run mine.

Somebody mentioned getting their rates from a website. This would be excellent. Except many of these girls don't use websites. If there are more successful ways to bring the correct rate I'd love to hear them. I just see myself getting super frustrated if I show up and the rate ain't what I'm prepared to pay. I would feel that such wasted time what I don't have alot of.

Athelred
03-18-18, 07:37
Many of you know her so not going to go through details, but if you do know her and want to see her again, she's back and using the same number as before (ends in 8228). Please don't bother PM'ing for details, either you know her or you don't. She's in the near West End and has a room.She still needs help. Reach out to her if you can. She needs it this morning.

Athelred
03-18-18, 07:40

Luv out.I'm with you except for the intel gathering. That was my job in the military and old habits die hard. LOL. Plenty of free electronic means to gather without interrogating anyone.

EagleK61
03-18-18, 07:47
Got a text from Nikki this morning, she still needs some help, I am out of town and can not help, If you know her you might reach out to her and help her out.

Kilika
03-18-18, 07:51
Mid 30's WSW living in an apartment on Chamberlayne near the Walgreens. She's blonde tall slender and fairly attractive 7/10 on SW scale nice tits and really gets into a BJ and FS. She gave me the ok to share her number so if you are a senior member and want to go see her today hit me up.Sounds just like my tyoe.

TopDawg68
03-18-18, 08:33
She still needs help. Reach out to her if you can. She needs it this morning.I can help her out but I forgot her number sadly.

Traveler9
03-18-18, 10:19
I'm with you except for the intel gathering. That was my job in the military and old habits die hard. LOL. Plenty of free electronic means to gather without interrogating anyone.What if you get there and she looks nothing like her picture with a high donation? If 4 guys walk away because of high donations, wouldn't she say that you wasted her time? If I am selling anything or offering a service online if I really want to sell the item I have to answer questions or the buy moves on. The problem is these ho's need to make this easy money, when their bills aren't getting paid they will come around.

How many of you have notice that you are being recorded from the time you get out of your car at a providers location? Guys all I am saying is that we need to look out for our own safety.

Safe Hunting.

ILuvForeplay
03-18-18, 16:21
Just to be clear there is no one right way to 100% assure yourself of safety, or services rendered. But you can however minimize the probability of F'ing up.

As I stated in my original post I knew there might be different perspectives. What I wanted to convey after listening to legitimate concerns from our applicant pool is there just might be a better way to mutual and beneficial agreements.

I will pass along, maybe to my own regret but it has NEVER failed me, the importance of making a connection.

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, hear this. LOL.

You may have values that prevent you from considering a provider as nothing more than a puss bucket, but if you want the best she has to offer you should suspend all that BS and connect with her. Now some of you will prolly say I'll connect alright. And miss the point. But I know some of my fellow SM members get this.

BTW. For all members. Feel free to chime in on my comments. I do not consider an opposing view as a threat. We would be foolish not to learn from each other and I am still learning too.

Let's keep the party going fellows.

Be smart stay safe.

Luv Out!!

What if you get there and she looks nothing like her picture with a high donation? If 4 guys walk away because of high donations, wouldn't she say that you wasted her time? If I am selling anything or offering a service online if I really want to sell the item I have to answer questions or the buy moves on. The problem is these ho's need to make this easy money, when their bills aren't getting paid they will come around.

How many of you have notice that you are being recorded from the time you get out of your car at a providers location? Guys all I am saying is that we need to look out for our own safety.

Safe Hunting.

ILuvForeplay
03-18-18, 17:06
Just woke up not too long ago realized she's got like 80 texts.

Gentlemen start your engines.

Be smart stay safe.

Richmond Photo
03-18-18, 19:42
Just woke up not too long ago realized she's got like 80 texts.

Gentlemen start your engines.

Be smart stay safe.You got 80 texts from her, or she got 80 some texts from us. She said she was so busy and canceled me out at the last minute. She is actually a good looking girl. I don't mind a bit

Quads
03-19-18, 00:35
Lets all be honest for a sec. All parties waste each others time if a date doesn't happen. I know several people that have wanted to text or talk all day only to flake or not just go dark on a girl I passed info. When that happens I no longer share with said member.

However lets not act like these girls are innocent and sit by their phone and respond promptly either. Many girls show up late or respond in 2-3 hour intervals.

Just from my experience. I introduce myself. Drop the name of the person who passed the number (if applicable) so it lightens up the convo. Ask for in or out, rates, pics and services. I usually ask for those 4 in 1 text. With the name drop it shouldn't be hard. I also only use intel from guys I trust.

At the end of the day its simple. Its a very easy process. We all here to get some strange. But guys and girls make it more difficult. No need to blame one party over the other. Every girl who says guys waste their time, I'm confident guys could easily show she has wasted their time too.

As always stay safe.

Jdboy
03-19-18, 15:08
Everyone has their own methods. Personally, I won't see a girl unless I have everything locked in ahead of time. I just don't have the time to waste. I'm also not going into a date with a penny more than what I'm expecting to spend. I typically go off of referrals (so I know they're legit), or find UTR's on CL / FB and only engage when I've been able to research them. If they give you a phone number, email address, or sometimes even a photo they can easily be researched. Most of the time I know these girls' real names before I actually meet them.

Also, if they don't give me the rate up front, I don't ask them, I make an offer. Being 'on offense' with that works well for me, as there are a lot of girls I see reported on here that I get a better menu selection at times for half of the reported damage. My personal best day included 4 girls (one session was a double), 11 holes, 6 rounds, and I only spent. 6 out of pocket thanks to referrals.

Lastly, I'm always ready to walk away. With rare exception, once a girl becomes a pain (or a risk), I just disengage. The same if they try and negotiate. While I may not roll with deep pockets, I'm otherwise a fairly ideal john. I'm safe, polite, always bring what I say, treat the girls respectfully, and give them good referrals when requested. Most of the time the ones that I walk away from end up coming back to me on their own.

JDBoy.

Jdboy
03-20-18, 00:49
Paid a visit to these two young ladies this evening and had a lot of fun. They play together, although they're focused on you and not truly into the girl / girl side of things. They're looking for some company. Misty is temporarily without a phone, so you have to go through violet to set up anything.

Interested Sm's shoot me a pm.

Jdboy.

VaInSight
03-20-18, 03:30
Just to be clear there is no one right way to 100% assure yourself of safety, or services rendered. But you can however minimize the probability of F'ing up.

As I stated in my original post I knew there might be different perspectives. What I wanted to convey after listening to legitimate concerns from our applicant pool is there just might be a better way to mutual and beneficial agreements.!Many experienced guys have chimed in with different viewpoints and methods to their approach. Rates are discussed often. Just like they are different so are the girls. One girls decision not wanting to discuss rates is not another girls and so on. If they want to run their biz that way I'm perfectly fine with it. I just hope they respect my decision to pass and not tell me I'm never supposed to do it. Good to see guys processes.

GolfMan57
03-20-18, 05:41
Is this Misty / Kiera?

Paid a visit to these two young ladies this evening and had a lot of fun. They play together, although they're focused on you and not truly into the girl / girl side of things. They're looking for some company. Misty is temporarily without a phone, so you have to go through violet to set up anything.

Interested Sm's shoot me a pm.

Jdboy.

Jdboy
03-20-18, 07:15
Pm if interested.

Is this Misty / Kiera?

Athelred
03-20-18, 14:31
Putting out an all points bulletin for the girl pictured below on behalf of one of her friends. She hasn't been seen or heard from since February 7. She used to be in the hobby as recent as last year. Not asking for names obviously but has anyone seen her in the last month?

Keith2012
03-20-18, 16:20
Putting out an all points bulletin for the girl pictured below on behalf of one of her friends. She hasn't been seen or heard from since February 7. She used to be in the hobby as recent as last year. Not asking for names obviously but has anyone seen her in the last month?I think, not 100% sure but I think her FB says she got married.

Tidad
03-20-18, 18:35
Putting out an all points bulletin for the girl pictured below on behalf of one of her friends. She hasn't been seen or heard from since February 7. She used to be in the hobby as recent as last year. Not asking for names obviously but has anyone seen her in the last month?She posted a BP ad mid-Feb this year.

Hello2
03-21-18, 10:37
She posted a BP ad mid-Feb this year.Hmm if she's still posting I'd love to see her. She's just my type.

Athelred
03-21-18, 11:30
Hmm if she's still posting I'd love to see her. She's just my type.They are just trying to find out if she's ok since her friends haven't heard from her since February 7th.

Keith2012
03-21-18, 13:22
Is this Misty / Kiera?If they looking for company they should answer there phone.

BiffSteel
03-21-18, 17:48
Lisa says she could use some help tonight. She is not going to able to host for a few days after tonight.

KontLover
03-22-18, 09:58
Any one know this girl, she posted on craigslist and located in Hanover, said she doing only outcalls but she won't give her number, she stopped responding to emails, she looks like a good prospect.

Hianddry
03-22-18, 12:24
Any one know this girl, she posted on craigslist and located in Hanover, said she doing only outcalls but she won't give her number, she stopped responding to emails, she looks like a good prospect.Travels with harlee and has been known to cash and dash but if you meet her just make sure you don't pay up front. You can pm me if want. Your inbox is full.

TomCatJack
03-22-18, 14:32
My regular is blowing up due to a recent positive review, the girl I got a reference on is being skittish, the only girl I got to call me back can't host, and Chamberlayne is dead. I'm dying here. Is anyone willing to share details on nikki, violet / leah, or molly?

TennisStud90
03-22-18, 19:17
Got a text from a girl named Brooke whose phone number ends in 0867. Anyone know who this is?

Music4
03-22-18, 21:40
Had an absolutely fantastic time with Marina Vega yesterday afternoon. Looked her up on Eros and she caught my eye. Easy screening process. Met her at nice hotel near laburnum. As soon as she opened the door I was speechless. She's Colombian and from Florida. Opted for a full hour for 300. Usually I don't take the plunge for that high of a price. Last time I did that was for a Brazilian last year. Something about those Latin women LOL. Everything was covered but had an amazing time. Great conversation and an amazing ass. Catch her while she's still here.

https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1127727.htm?cat=34

Richmong
03-23-18, 02:16
Trying to locate Chrissy if anyone has intel. Lost touch when she went on vacation.

But would like to re connect.

TempoGuy
03-23-18, 06:14
Had an absolutely fantastic time with Marina Vega yesterday afternoon. Looked her up on Eros and she caught my eye. Easy screening process. Met her at nice hotel near laburnum. As soon as she opened the door I was speechless. She's Colombian and from Florida. Opted for a full hour for 300. Usually I don't take the plunge for that high of a price. Last time I did that was for a Brazilian last year. Something about those Latin women LOL. Everything was covered but had an amazing time. Great conversation and an amazing ass. Catch her while she's still here.

https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1127727.htm?cat=34I dreamed of Marina a couple days ago. Like you, I don't often spend that much, and since her site says she's GFE, I was a little disappointed. She is absolutely gorgeous, and her pictures actually don't do her justice. She's super sweet and friendly, but she is not GFE. I won't complain, because she is hotter than the surface of the sun, and I did dream of two shots, but I don't think I'd repeat for the price. If she was truly GFE, I'd just give her a credit card.

CantWinLosin
03-23-18, 11:17
Connected with a lady off of SA, goes by April, late 30's, 5'8" blonde, slender w / bolt-ons, damned attractive, seems clean, no noticeable habit. Meeting at the FC (a notel on Brook Rd) later today. Tells the usual horror story: left an abusive marriage some time ago, lost her last job, has a job lined up to start next week, struggling to pay room rent until her paychecks start.

Just wondering if she's known or familiar to any of you. I'll find out if she's open to me sharing her number.

RVASpider
03-23-18, 12:38
Connected with a lady off of SA, goes by April, late 30's, 5'8" blonde, slender w / bolt-ons, damned attractive, seems clean, no noticeable habit. Meeting at the FC (a notel on Brook Rd) later today. Tells the usual horror story: left an abusive marriage some time ago, lost her last job, has a job lined up to start next week, struggling to pay room rent until her paychecks start.

Just wondering if she's known or familiar to any of you. I'll find out if she's open to me sharing her number.Please send an update after your visit. She's been messaging me too so I'm hoping that it's worth seeing her but I will wait to hear your report. Thanks.

CantWinLosin
03-23-18, 14:06

Just wondering if she's known or familiar to any of you. I'll find out if she's open to me sharing her number.She flaked on me and tried to scam me.

HotRodJ
03-23-18, 14:20
After receiving numerous updates from Sissy on her new numbers. I think I missed the last one. Anyone have the latest they can share.

Thanks!

MySiteName
03-23-18, 19:35
Second that on Sissy. Can't keep up with these changes haha.

Member #5795
03-23-18, 22:03
Many of you may remember when there were several Ashley's around to the point where it got confusing. Well, Ashley number 1, Ashley G is looking for some help ASAP. She will have a room to use. This won't be a regular thing for her so if you want to see her send me a PM for more information.

EagleK61
03-24-18, 22:05
Finally meet Amanda tonight, had a great BBBJCIM.

RVASpider
03-24-18, 22:25
She flaked on me and tried to scam me.How did she try to scam you? She sends me messages daily whether I respond or not.

Sias05
03-25-18, 03:53
Saw dtlq today and she definitely lived up to the hype. Will definitely be back.

BBBJ. Cv FS definitely dtbj. Glad I listened to Everyone. Highly recommend.

JNells0383
03-25-18, 09:46
Speaking of Ashleys, Anyone know if Ashley B is still in the game. Former stripper with a few kids. If so, I was hoping to get her contact info.

Tidad
03-25-18, 11:07
Speaking of Ashleys, Anyone know if Ashley B is still in the game. Former stripper with a few kids. If so, I was hoping to get her contact info.Definitely still in the game and findable on FB; currently couch surfing (family kicked her out) with an essentially open menu for cheap, pretty good body and twins did good things for her tits. Big downsides: will hit you up every day with promises of good service, delivers whiney excuse-filled hurried service instead. I keep track of her for emergency pressure release only.

RvaYoungMonger
03-25-18, 11:28
So, I patroned paper moon north in a dream recently. In my dream I splurged for a dance and got a pretty good show from this white spinner wearing a choker. She definitely let me cross a few lines I. E. Kisses / suck on nipples. Tipped her well, she did the whole thing about how cute I am and how big I was. Didn't really pay much attention till she pulled me aside on the floor and handed me a piece of paper with digits. In my dream she was talking about being a sub and buying new toys during the dance. Will toftt and report back in a few days. Happy hunting.

JNells0383
03-25-18, 11:39
Definitely still in the game and findable on FB; currently couch surfing (family kicked her out) with an essentially open menu for cheap, pretty good body and twins did good things for her tits. Big downsides: will hit you up every day with promises of good service, delivers whiney excuse-filled hurried service instead. I keep track of her for emergency pressure release only.Not trying to hit her up on FB. Any chance you can share her number.

Tidad
03-25-18, 12:00
Not trying to hit her up on FB. Any chance you can share her number.I don't have a working # for her, she hits me up on my monger profile.

CantWinLosin
03-25-18, 12:17
How did she try to scam you? She sends me messages daily whether I respond or not.She messaged me multiple times a day too. "Scam" may not be the best word, maybe "played" would be more accurate. Regardless, her situation has way too much drama and BS around it for me.

JimGolferMan
03-25-18, 15:01
I had a chance to re acquaint with Ashley 1 today. She looked great with a little more meat on her bones in the right places and has longer hair. Same exceptional GFE service as before. Thank to Shadow for the assist. As he mentions, this is a temporary thing. Stay safe.

Many of you may remember when there were several Ashley's around to the point where it got confusing. Well, Ashley number 1, Ashley G is looking for some help ASAP. She will have a room to use. This won't be a regular thing for her so if you want to see her send me a PM for more information.

CantWinLosin
03-25-18, 16:13
I don't have a working # for her, she hits me up on my monger profile.Trying to respond to your PM, Your box is full.

RVASpider
03-25-18, 19:24
She messaged me multiple times a day too. "Scam" may not be the best word, maybe "played" would be more accurate. Regardless, her situation has way too much drama and BS around it for me.Her messages definitely seem like she has a lot of drama in her life. I'm staying away. Thanks for the report.

Tidad
03-25-18, 20:04
Trying to respond to your PM, Your box is full.The box is clear.

Keith2012
03-25-18, 22:59
So, I patroned paper moon north in a dream recently. In my dream I splurged for a dance and got a pretty good show from this white spinner wearing a choker. She definitely let me cross a few lines I. E. Kisses / suck on nipples. Tipped her well, she did the whole thing about how cute I am and how big I was. Didn't really pay much attention till she pulled me aside on the floor and handed me a piece of paper with digits. In my dream she was talking about being a sub and buying new toys during the dance. Will toftt and report back in a few days. Happy hunting.How in the world did you get away with that in VA & with bouncers?

RvaYoungMonger
03-26-18, 07:10
How in the world did you get away with that in VA & with bouncers?So I picked the farthest away booth, still very much visible. The kissing she just arched her back and kissed me. Would be hard to tell from behind (same with the boobies). Honestly, she was most sketched out about giving me her number. She acted like a bouncer was going to throw me out for it. Still haven't texted her. I usually play on the weekends, but I'm assuming that's prime stripping time.

JNells0383
03-26-18, 17:45
Got a text from a girl named Brooke whose phone number ends in 0867. Anyone know who this is?PM me. I have a number that matches.

OhmLupis
03-26-18, 23:02
Got hit up by a girl.

Called star in pburg.

A chocolate SW.

Says qv is 45.

# ends in 4471.

Anyone ever meet her.

Is she any good.

Mon thru Friday daytime hrs.

Any info would be great.

Thanks.

Athelred
03-27-18, 07:48
Teri needs help today if anyone can see her. PM if you need the number.

Illegal Smile
03-27-18, 12:47
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this. I am an old time member that's been out of the game for a while now. Looking to get caught up. And would love to start with a lovely Asian provider. Seems like none of the old places I used to look are still around. And the ones that are have no Asian ladies in sight. Any help on where to look to scratch this itch is appreciated.

BiffSteel
03-27-18, 13:07
Lisa is able to do incalls now and says she could really use some help.

Rvaexec60
03-27-18, 18:02
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this. I am an old time member that's been out of the game for a while now. Looking to get caught up. And would love to start with a lovely Asian provider. Seems like none of the old places I used to look are still around. And the ones that are have no Asian ladies in sight. Any help on where to look to scratch this itch is appreciated.Message me I can help you.

Member #6151
03-27-18, 18:45
Teri needs help today if anyone can see her. PM if you need the number.What does Teri look like?

SJena2013
03-27-18, 21:19
Spinner in her 40's. BBBJCIM. CFS. GFE. Has her transportation. White.

Omar.

What does Teri look like?

Member #5736
03-28-18, 10:18
Definitely still in the game and findable on FB; currently couch surfing (family kicked her out) with an essentially open menu for cheap, pretty good body and twins did good things for her tits. Big downsides: will hit you up every day with promises of good service, delivers whiney excuse-filled hurried service instead. I keep track of her for emergency pressure release only.Be careful with her, she is on the downhill slide, pulled a cash and dash last night.

RVASpider
03-28-18, 12:20
Does anyone know Jessa? Blonde, recovering, nice body. She's on SA and was living off Midlothian in an apartment near Friday's.

Hianddry
03-28-18, 15:00
Does anyone know Jessa? Blonde, recovering, nice body. She's on SA and was living off Midlothian in an apartment near Friday's.Someone prob doesn't want to share. I know who you're talking about but don't have any digits.

RVASpider
03-28-18, 15:15
Someone prob doesn't want to share. I know who you're talking about but don't have any digits.I have digits. Just looking for intel. Thanks!

JustForKicks
03-28-18, 16:55
Does she still need some help? Where abouts is she located?

Teri needs help today if anyone can see her. PM if you need the number.

UsTraveler1
03-28-18, 19:33
Looking for any info about availability in the Ashland area. Find myself there with time to kill during the week late afternoon early evening. A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and be safe.

Joe Lurken
03-28-18, 20:43
Be careful with her, she is on the downhill slide, pulled a cash and dash last night.She is well known for cash an dash among other things. That is why you show her the money but do not give it to her until the deed is done. Still good to report current behavior though good looking out.

Fubar69
03-28-18, 21:53
Does anyone know Jessa? Blonde, recovering, nice body. She's on SA and was living off Midlothian in an apartment near Friday's.I'd recommend avoiding her. She claims to be in recovery but I highly doubt it. She has alot of issues and is a very skilled liar. When she needs a fix she will do anything to get it. I heard she even went as far as threatening a guy.

EagleK61
03-28-18, 21:56
I finally got to meet Lisa tonight, had a great time, will repeat.

RVASpider
03-28-18, 23:27
I'd recommend avoiding her. She claims to be in recovery but I highly doubt it. She has alot of issues and is a very skilled liar. When she needs a fix she will do anything to get it. I heard she even went as far as threatening a guy.Threatening a guy physically? I'm staying away.

CheqsOut
03-29-18, 00:42
I'd recommend avoiding her. She claims to be in recovery but I highly doubt it. She has alot of issues and is a very skilled liar. When she needs a fix she will do anything to get it. I heard she even went as far as threatening a guy.Agree with Fubar, avoid. Not worth the drama. Decent body and head game. Face is a mess. Her place is a pig sty. I don't have her digits anymore but she is on SA and returns messages quickly.

Athelred
03-29-18, 02:51
VAGuy13 clear your inbox.

AOneFred7734
03-29-18, 06:38
Threatening a guy physically? I'm staying away.I went on a date and the girl after she got in and saw I was cool she put her 12 inch kitchen knife away LOL had a very good date. Bad side every thing covered. Very clean. So clean after BJ had to put new condom on she would not lit BJ one in her pussy LOL.

CantWinLosin
03-29-18, 08:51
Agree with Fubar, avoid. Not worth the drama. Decent body and head game. Face is a mess. Her place is a pig sty. I don't have her digits anymore but she is on SA and returns messages quickly.What's her SA handle. Want to know who to avoid.

Athelred
03-29-18, 10:00
Number passed to me ending 9032 as Karma. She made it clear that she does not need help as her husband takes care of everything. So she's either out of the game or I was passed a bad number. Anyone know any different?