PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Richmond Fotog
01-15-11, 13:25
There are many clubs and organizations all over the state. Richmond has them, but you have to know where to look for them and they're membership only.

Fallout is another one. It's more of an alternative club, but it has limited, private entry. You have to apply for membership and be sponsored by a current member to get in. They have a website: FalloutRVA. Com.

If you really want a place to start:

http://www.br.org

It's NOVA based, but membership is statewide and they network with other groups.

Then Google a club in Richmond called "Fallout". It's the best (only?) BDSM club that I know of in the region.

Richmond Guy
01-17-11, 11:52
In the last week, I've had 2 "legitimate" responses from CL Casual Encounters. I've not taken the plunge with either, partially because of my schedule and partially because the water can be cold when you take a plunge.

The first was from "Ebony Princess" offering BJ's of. 5 and is self described as 5'2 and 125 from the East End.

The 2nd is from "Beth K" needing help with tuition and offering a "candle package" for $.5. That ad included a full nude picture and was taken down within an hour of my seeing it.

Neither offered contact info except via email. Not sure if these girls were wanting a one-time event or if continuing services are offered.

I'll share these emails with Srs, but mostly want to hear if any of you have similar experiences.

Lone Wolf
01-17-11, 18:39
In the last week, I've had 2 "legitimate" responses from CL Casual Encounters. I've not taken the plunge with either, partially because of my schedule and partially because the water can be cold when you take a plunge.

The first was from "Ebony Princess" offering BJ's of. 5 and is self described as 5'2 and 125 from the East End.

The 2nd is from "Beth K" needing help with tuition and offering a "candle package" for $.5. That ad included a full nude picture and was taken down within an hour of my seeing it.

Neither offered contact info except via email. Not sure if these girls were wanting a one-time event or if continuing services are offered.

I'll share these emails with Srs, but mostly want to hear if any of you have similar experiences. Seen Beth K, not my cup of tea, she is the the girl in the pic. The problem is she is not really into what she does, and tightens up the whole time, really unenjoyable. But maybe your luck will be better, not worth $.50 to me, only 80 when I saw her a few weeks back.

Richmond Guy
01-17-11, 19:17
Seen Beth K, not my cup of tea, she is the the girl in the pic. The problem is she is not really into what she does, and tightens up the whole time, really unenjoyable. But maybe your luck will be better, not worth $.50 to me, only 80 when I saw her a few weeks back.Maybe she's looser for $.5, but I ain't testing her out!

BigDaddyCouch
01-20-11, 11:06
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SettleDown
01-23-11, 13:18
For those of you who wanted to see a pic of Choc Drop here they are, I am still in the process of setting up the Gang Bang / Go Go party, will update you guys the info as things fall into place. Well enjoy the pic, and as always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

Mallen345
01-24-11, 14:35
I remember some of you guys talking about a mother / daughter team. Saw this on CL today.

SEXY YOUNG SUBMISSIVE GIRL DAUGHTER. W4m. 21 (ASHLAND)

-

Date: 2011-01-24, 12:53PM EST.

-

HEY GUYS I AM REAL AND LOOKING TO HOOK UP TODAY. I RATHER HAVE A BBC THAT IS VERY DOMINATE. I RATHER HEAR FROM MEN WHO HAVE SEEN ME BEFORE. THINK ABOUT MOTHER DAUGHTER TEAM IF YOU HAVE SEEN US BEFORE YOU WILL KNOW IT. SEND ME YOUR YAHOO I'm IN YOUR EMAIL AND LETS CHAT ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER TODAY.

Richmond Fotog
01-24-11, 23:38
Ads like that don't last long. Words like young, Daddy's Girl, submissive etc are on some list that's taboo. They don't even allow a provider to state rates or appt. Lengths any longer.

People are complaining on the "holistic plan" this company is coming up with. They'll take the fee for posting the ad, then review the ad. If they remove the ad there's no refund and they charge a higher fee to repost.

This is what BP says is a TOS for ads:

- Do not post naked images, e. G. Uncovered genitalia, bare butts, nipple or nipple area, sex acts, etc.

- Do not post images using hands, arms, transparent clothing, graphic box or pixelization to cover bare breasts or genitalia

- Pricing for legal adult services must be for a minimum of one hour.

Example: 15 minute services are not allowed, no blank pricing, etc.

- Ads can be a maximum length of 500 characters.

- Do not use code words such as 'greek', gr33k 'BBBJ', 'blow', GFE, PSE, 'trips to greece', etc.

- Do not suggest an exchange of sex acts for money.

- Do not post content which advertises an illegal service.

I remember some of you guys talking about a mother / daughter team. Saw this on CL today.

SettleDown
01-25-11, 01:26
Met a blk girl a few week back on a web site called tag, said her and a friend were having a BJ contest, I deceided to take her up on her offer, she informed me there was a fee involved, which I agreed to. After I set things up she infomed me that her friend was out of town but I could still meet with her, which I did. Anyway ended up hooking up went to a motel stayed for a few hours and had a good time, this week end me and a friend tried to set up a little orgy where we would bang both of them and swap them around, couldn't get the details to work out, so that little party didn't' go down, tonight I got a phone call from the other girl who was pose to take part, she turned out to be a wht girl she was 19, not the cuties thing you ever saw, but she would do the job, and everything was on the menu, I took her up on her offer of two back to back bjcims, this set me back a Jackson, she then told me not to be bother with the blk girl any more, and she would set me up with her and a friend this week end, and I could switch anytime I wanted, because she is mad at the blk girl the one I knew 1st. She told me she would have her give me a bjcims, I'm going to take her up on both offers. The white girl said she only like blk guys, sorry fellows came from her mouth, not mine, anyway both these girls are 19 and the blk girl is tight as hell, will do her again.

SettleDown
01-25-11, 01:33
Any senior members, or members who have shared information with me feel free to contact me for Tee Tee information, also saw a cute WSW on Jd tonight close to Hull St, well fellows, have fun, be saft, but most of all watch your back.

Richmond Guy
01-25-11, 09:36
I remember some of you guys talking about a mother / daughter team. Saw this on CL today.Where on CL?

Mallen345
01-25-11, 09:38
Where on CL?It was in the casual encounters section. But its gone now. They seem to be killing inappropriate ads within minutes sometimes. Sent a reply to the ad, no response.

Salty Dawg
01-27-11, 09:49
Lost job yesterday, no more traveling the state and enjoying all the beauty it has to offer. I will check in once in awhile but will not be able to partake as funds will be needed to maintain till I can get another job. It was a blast! Later fellow mongers.

SettleDown
01-29-11, 11:44
It seems to me that some of the memebers of this board both newbees and seniormembers just quite don't get what the purpose of this board was meant for, I'm sure this has been said in the past but maybe some of you guys didn't read the post or understand.

1. This post is to help you understand the streets and to help you find some ways to release some of your built up tension.

2. This post is used to hopefully keep you from running into a bad situation with either LE, or a stupid bf or pimp.

3. This post was set up for many reasons, to be used wisely by all and not to be misused or betrayed.

4. This group is made up of a fine group of gentlemen from all over the world a (Brotherhood). So yes, we are our BROTHERS keeper.

With that being said, this post was not set up for men to run around like little bitches, and time they read or see a post, time they get to the provider or girl and tell them word for word what was shared on the post, it was not meant for shared information that was mailed to you by another member to be disclosed to the provider or anyone else.

I don't know why this is so important to share, I quite sure it do not get you any type of a discount, so fellows grow up, go get your dick sucked, fucked, whatever it is you want or need to do, but please keep your big fuc*ing mouths closed. I see why other members no longer like to share information.

IlikeSwallows
01-29-11, 22:55
I have to say I agree with most everything you said and have noticed a dropping off of shared information, even with my former name that had a few confirmed and validated reports. Most of the posts are nowhere near as detailed as they used to be. It does not make sense why guys would tell little stupid details. What is great for one person may be horrible for another, so a negative comment by someone is near meaningless, and just something to take note of unless you know that person and they relate to your interests. I mean there are guys who prefer 300 lb women, ones who like them with no tits or ass, or ones who like them with no teeth, etc. Opinions are like anuses, we all have them, and so what if someone doesn't like what you do. I don't even see how it would help the girl at all to know. It seems like it would just piss them off or weird them out knowing people go online telling others. The people doing all the meaningless talking are just doing themselves and everyone else a disservice because the posts are not as detailed as before, and fewer want to share. Thus, less information for us all. As for the girls, most are too drugged up to remember a few hours later, and if they do, it certainly probably would not help with their companionship of others and probably the person who told them if the girl is upset. So if you are new or nearly new (I imagine those are the ones doing it?) , make sure you give a lot first before asking, and keep the details to yourself so people will feel more comfortable sharing like they used to.

It seems to me that some of the memebers of this board both newbees and seniormembers just quite don't get what the purpose of this board was meant for, I'm sure this has been said in the past but maybe some of you guys didn't read the post or understand.

1. This post is to help you understand the streets and to help you find some ways to release some of your built up tension.

2. This post is used to hopefully keep you from running into a bad situation with either LE, or a stupid bf or pimp.

3. This post was set up for many reasons, to be used wisely by all and not to be misused or betrayed.

4. This group is made up of a fine group of gentlemen from all over the world a (Brotherhood). So yes, we are our BROTHERS keeper.

With that being said, this post was not set up for men to run around like little bitches, and time they read or see a post, time they get to the provider or girl and tell them word for word what was shared on the post, it was not meant for shared information that was mailed to you by another member to be disclosed to the provider or anyone else.

I don't know why this is so important to share, I quite sure it do not get you any type of a discount, so fellows grow up, go get your dick sucked, fucked, whatever it is you want or need to do, but please keep your big fuc*ing mouths closed. I see why other members no longer like to share information.

JimmyJams
01-30-11, 02:43

I don't know why this is so important to share, I quite sure it do not get you any type of a discount, so fellows grow up, go get your dick sucked, fucked, whatever it is you want or need to do, but please keep your big fuc*ing mouths closed. I see why other members no longer like to share information. I have been saying this for a couple of months. I have had things repeated to me word for word that were posted here. It gets worse, I've been asked about usernames etc. I tell them heifers."Just do what you do, be fair, do it well and don't worry about what is said there". Shit drives me crazy! As far as sharing some details, I think they are useful. If a girl is a cow, then that is good info for me, because I don't like them. If a girl is shifty and is trying to hustle, I need that info too. I find details good but unfortunately those details have been used to determine who said what. Especially time of day. Some may be high but never underestimate their cleverness.

Richmond Fotog
01-30-11, 23:15
When you give all this advice as you claim to these women, do you use the same vocabulary and dialogue as you do here?

You get mad if a girl finds out something you say about her yet you repeatedly come here and insult women in this business and even women in general. Go read through your posts. Look at how many times you refer to them as "skanks, ho's, bitches, cows, thieves, hustlers", and your favorite word of all "heifer." You didn't like it when a provider cursed at you on the forum, but you seem to think it's okay to repeatedly insult women. The root of the problem is what you say about women, but don't understand why they get mad and you and as you say,"She stopped talking to me for no apparent reason." There are reasons you just don't seem to realize you publicly show you have a bad attitude towards women. Go read through you own posts.

Personally, I am tired of your childish, immature remarks towards women. There's no need for it here on this forum. To me, you're setting a poor example of what a member here is supposed to be and a patron of the hobby.

Just a tip. Maybe if you go back and take a look at what you say some of your problems with disappear.

I have been saying this for a couple of months. I have had things repeated to me word for word that were posted here. It gets worse, I've been asked about usernames etc. I tell them heifers."Just do what you do, be fair, do it well and don't worry about what is said there". Shit drives me crazy! As far as sharing some details, I think they are useful. If a girl is a cow, then that is good info for me, because I don't like them. If a girl is shifty and is trying to hustle, I need that info too. I find details good but unfortunately those details have been used to determine who said what. Especially time of day. Some may be high but never underestimate their cleverness.

Grand Mephisto
01-31-11, 00:03
The issue is about rats in this board running to girls and blabbing their silly mouths thinking they will get freebies. Or the girl like them. Call them whoeres or hefers or whatever I don't care as long as your report is factual. If a girl yells at you because she reads the board thats life. But how many of the SW's read this board? They can't even keep minutes on a prepaid cell phone! They get their info from rats out the sewer blabbing. That is the issue.

Scientific1
01-31-11, 08:55
While I would like to agree with points made on both sides of the argument, I feel like this issue (if you want to even call an issue) really comes from the perception that is given to this board and how there is a line driven between older (trusted members) and newer members. I said this same thing a little while back when talking to a a fellow member who was withholding information about a provider that could have possibly been burning up the community with an STD or 2. If more people would use this board how it is intended (I. E. INFORMATION) , then everything would be just fine. I don't even have enough toes and fingers to count the amount of reports that I have read that won't give full detail about an encounter or provider information because you aren't a "Trusted / Senior" member. It would be easier for you to give that information to members that you communicate to on a regular basis, then for you to make a post saying that you have information but will only give it up to a select few. There are also times when new guys come through and ask questions and have gotten ripped by certain members. While I am a firm believer in the "search" feature in a forum, but I do not agree with the way that I have seen some of these guys get talked to when they ask about a certain provider or how something is done in the business. Like Fotog said, I don't think some of "us" (I say us because we are all here with the same intent) remember what we have posted or really care, because if so then you would fully understand why these newbies and providers are clashing against the board. You are mistaking the resentment towards just you, and making it about the board. You never know why the person told the provider, maybe he didn't like the way you talked to him about asking questions, maybe because of his inexperience he thinks that talking to a provider on a personal level is making him more comfortable. Who knows.

Is it right? Definitely not but if you want it to get better, change your approach on how you conduct business and share information on here. Take our roles as vets and seniors members more seriously in making people understand the significance behind what we are all doing here, instead of making them feel like there not on our level so don't talk to me. Help guide them and let them know what proper etiquette is when it comes to the boards. How can you use words like "brotherhood" and "we are our brothers keepers" when there is such vivid division and separation among members here. There are other sites out there that charge a fee and you can get all of the information that you want even down to if the provider is bald or has a landing strip. LOL, but for some reason we can't get this "FREE" board to work properly? Come on guys lets get it together.

JimmyJams
01-31-11, 14:57
The issue is about rats in this board running to girls and blabbing their silly mouths thinking they will get freebies. Or the girl like them. Call them whoeres or hefers or whatever I don't care as long as your report is factual. If a girl yells at you because she reads the board thats life. But how many of the SW's read this board? They can't even keep minutes on a prepaid cell phone! They get their info from rats out the sewer blabbing. That is the issue.I must agree. I have had a girl tell me that dude brought his laptop and showed her the sight, how to access, become a member and what was posted about her. Then helped her through deductive reasoning to determine the person who made the post. UNF-CKING BELIEVABLE! She then tells me she let him go through the whole spiel knowing that he was see-ck blocking and trying to gain additional favor. Very high schoolish. Question: Why would one be in such defense of this behavior and seek to defend the honor of these upstanding virtuous providers?

JimmyJams
02-01-11, 03:08
When you give all this advice as you claim to these women, do you use the same vocabulary and dialogue as you do here?

You get mad if a girl finds out something you say about her yet you repeatedly come here and insult women in this business and even women in general. Go read through your posts. Look at how many times you refer to them as "skanks, ho's, bitches, cows, thieves, hustlers", and your favorite word of all "heifer." You didn't like it when a provider cursed at you on the forum, but you seem to think it's okay to repeatedly insult women. The root of the problem is what you say about women, but don't understand why they get mad and you and as you say,"She stopped talking to me for no apparent reason." There are reasons you just don't seem to realize you publicly show you have a bad attitude towards women. Go read through you own posts.

Personally, I am tired of your childish, immature remarks towards women. There's no need for it here on this forum. To me, you're setting a poor example of what a member here is supposed to be and a patron of the hobby.

Just a tip. Maybe if you go back and take a look at what you say some of your problems with disappear.I find it incredibly interesting that anyone would seek to defend the behavior of informing providers of what is said about them on the board. It is even more interesting that anyone would seek to attack another board member to make their argument. I don't know what you really sought to accomplish but I'm not sure you accomplished anything by attacking me.

First of all how I speak to women / providers in private is not the business or concern of anyone but the two people talking. I learned from some wise people many years ago, 'If you don't have any business, make it your business, not to mind anyone else's business'.

The way men talk to each other in general and especially about women is different than how they speak to women when alone with them. Every man knows that so your opening question was ridiculous.

Me being upset that there are weak minded, sucker for love, snitches running back and telling providers what is being said about them for their own selfish motives, has NOTHING to do with how I talk about women in post. I don't have time to mind everyone else's business or go back and read my old post. I do feel confident that I have not referred to women as 'ho's or bitches'. Those adjectives were added in effort to be more dramatic. Why do that, the point as weak as it is, would have been the same with the other adjectives that I will admit? I feel heifer is not as harsh as '*****' and it is a general term for women that I deem as being trifling and only attempting to do me / us in not provide fair exchange.

Hello, they are not supposed to be reading or hearing what is posted, they can't be insulted by what they don't know. Again they may be insulted when some spineless types run and tell them details of a post. My post are honest and informative. If a provider is a thief, she's a thief, if they are hustlers, they are hustlers, and if they are skanks they are skanks. I don't make it up. If they are decent I report that just as accurately.

You really show your hand by implying that you have knowledge of why someone may or may not be talking to me. WHY IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS? If a provider no longer speaks to me because she read that I said that she was a trifling thief, then why would I care? I don't want to get with the trifling thief again.

Now talk about going back and reading post. People don't have to go too far back to see where you.

Posted pictures of a provider and sought to discredit her for no apparent reason. If you did have a reason it was not reported. More than one board member commented on the inappropriateness of the post and the pictures being posted. I thought it was messed up but I stayed out of it, it wasn't my business. You want to talk about a 'poor example'? That kind of thing was so clearly vindictive and could not only have hurt her financially, which I'm sure it did, but could have got her tore off. What did she do to you to deserve that? I mean I might actually empathize if she robbed you or something but I suspect your little feelers were hurt.

You speak of my 'problems'. You don't know me and I don't have any problems in this hobby except for hustlers, thieves, and skanks trying to get over. I have no problem on the board except for what another SM appropriately described as RATS. The assertion that if I start speaking of providers as some highly virtuous women and not describe them in any unflattering terms, then all of a sudden I will start getting great value and mileage is so absurd. Nobody here is going to believe that! I am usually very happy with the mileage I get with the limited resources I have.

Finally, I don't really give a shit what you are 'tired' of. Like you have some authority to be tired of something? There are so many hear that are 'tired' of your shit but people have the tact not to speak on it publicly. Well since you shot the first arrow across the bow. Your condescending attitude is notorious, lame, and exhausting. It is obvious that you have way too much time on your hands. The research you do is like uncle, researching post, google searches, CL searches, BP searches, provider interrogations, tineye. And on and on. Do you but leave people alone, keep your mouth off of me and others. I am confident that plenty share my sentiments.

You can't turn a working girl into a housewife. I'm not captain save a ho, a sugar daddy, a mark, or a sucker. There are some girls out here that are cool as hell but the majority of them already have boyfriends or they are definitely not looking to make a boyfriend out of one of their customers. I'm not kissing their ass or playing games with these girls.

I and many others will agree, this board works far better if men do not inform to the providers what is said about them in post good or bad. Also if members stay out of each other's business. If you can help someone help them, if all you have is some weak off the wall criticism, keep it to yourself.

JimmyJams
02-01-11, 03:31
While I would like to agree with points made on both sides of the argument, I feel like this issue (if you want to even call an issue) really comes from the perception that is given to this board and how there is a line driven between older (trusted members) and newer members. I said this same thing a little while back when talking to a a fellow member who was withholding information about a provider that could have possibly been burning up the community with an STD or 2. If more people would use this board how it is intended (I. E. INFORMATION) , then everything would be just fine. I don't even have enough toes and fingers to count the amount of reports that I have read that won't give full detail about an encounter or provider information because you aren't a "Trusted / Senior" member. It would be easier for you to give that information to members that you communicate to on a regular basis, then for you to make a post saying that you have information but will only give it up to a select few. There are also times when new guys come through and ask questions and have gotten ripped by certain members. While I am a firm believer in the "search" feature in a forum, but I do not agree with the way that I have seen some of these guys get talked to when they ask about a certain provider or how something is done in the business. Like Fotog said, I don't think some of "us" (I say us because we are all here with the same intent) remember what we have posted or really care, because if so then you would fully understand why these newbies and providers are clashing against the board. You are mistaking the resentment towards just you, and making it about the board. You never know why the person told the provider, maybe he didn't like the way you talked to him about asking questions, maybe because of his inexperience he thinks that talking to a provider on a personal level is making him more comfortable. Who knows.

Is it right? Definitely not but if you want it to get better, change your approach on how you conduct business and share information on here. Take our roles as vets and seniors members more seriously in making people understand the significance behind what we are all doing here, instead of making them feel like there not on our level so don't talk to me. Help guide them and let them know what proper etiquette is when it comes to the boards. How can you use words like "brotherhood" and "we are our brothers keepers" when there is such vivid division and separation among members here. There are other sites out there that charge a fee and you can get all of the information that you want even down to if the provider is bald or has a landing strip. LOL, but for some reason we can't get this "FREE" board to work properly? Come on guys lets get it together. Well bottom line is that you concede that it is 'definitely not' right for a hobbyist to inform to a provider what is being said on this board. Everything else you say is to justify the behavior. Sort of a contradiction.

When I first came to this board SM were not just giving me great info left and right. It does not work that way. Also because of board snitches and fear of uncle, members are increasingly more careful about what they post. Sometimes some stern or sarcastic talk is needed to motivate undereducated and / or lazy newbies. Can't just come here and expect step by step tutorials. Some barely seem to know where their own penis is located. I'm sorry but it may be necessary to weed out some. This isn't for everyone. I don't want to see anyone get robbed or locked up. If they ask general questions that will help this from happening, there is no problem, but if they want detailed information with less than 10 post, I'm sorry, that is dangerous. The forum has some great resources here. I have gone to the abbreviations tab many times to learn terms that I was not familiar with even though had been doing this for many years before discovering this board. They also have rules to mongering tab. New members can use the tools that are here, have a few dreams, report them and when people are comfortable that they are not uncle or going to get hurt, then a more free flow of information will be forthcoming. That is not unreasonable.

If some new person is 'clashing' against the board because his hand is not being held, that is ridiculous. Decent providers are not in abundance. We are not just going to give up info about them to someone that just jumped on the board, sorry it doesn't work that way. Uncle is here, you must know that. How would a SM feel if he gave up info to a newbie and a decent provider got hurt or jailed?

Member #5055
02-01-11, 08:34
OK guys. Time to cool it. Can I suggest a Flame Thread where people can go at it to their hearts content and not clog up the main discussion threads!

Have a great and happy day. GW.

P. S. I have a new UTR petite black 21 year old student if anybody wants to PM me! (Isn't this why we have this board *GRIN*)

Breastlover69
02-01-11, 10:48
How much is she charging and what services are provided?

OK guys. Time to cool it. Can I suggest a Flame Thread where people can go at it to their hearts content and not clog up the main discussion threads!

Have a great and happy day. GW.

P. S. I have a new UTR petite black 21 year old student if anybody wants to PM me! (Isn't this why we have this board *GRIN*)

ChesterGuy
02-01-11, 13:39
Well bottom line is that you concede that it is 'definitely not' right for a hobbyist to inform to a provider what is being said on this board. Everything else you say is to justify the behavior. Sort of a contradiction.

When I first came to this board SM were not just giving me great info left and right. It does not work that way. Also because of board snitches and fear of uncle, members are increasingly more careful about what they post. Sometimes some stern or sarcastic talk is needed to motivate undereducated and / or lazy newbies. Can't just come here and expect step by step tutorials. Some barely seem to know where their own penis is located. I'm sorry but it may be necessary to weed out some. This isn't for everyone. I don't want to see anyone get robbed or locked up. If they ask general questions that will help this from happening, there is no problem, but if they want detailed information with less than 10 post, I'm sorry, that is dangerous. The forum has some great resources here. I have gone to the abbreviations tab many times to learn terms that I was not familiar with even though had been doing this for many years before discovering this board. They also have rules to mongering tab. New members can use the tools that are here, have a few dreams, report them and when people are comfortable that they are not uncle or going to get hurt, then a more free flow of information will be forthcoming. That is not unreasonable.

If some new person is 'clashing' against the board because his hand is not being held, that is ridiculous. Decent providers are not in abundance. We are not just going to give up info about them to someone that just jumped on the board, sorry it doesn't work that way. Uncle is here, you must know that. How would a SM feel if he gave up info to a newbie and a decent provider got hurt or jailed? Nice post Jimmy, I am new to this board and I hope that it works well for me, I want to make sure I am getting the bast for my cash and don't want to get any STD's as well. I would hope that everyone will use this so that we can watch each others back, but, some people are not that way, I am more then happy to shair any info that I have in the hopes that we all get the biggest bang for our bucks.

Va Ga
02-01-11, 16:02

I don't know why this is so important to share, I quite sure it do not get you any type of a discount, so fellows grow up, go get your dick sucked, fucked, whatever it is you want or need to do, but please keep your big fuc*ing mouths closed. I see why other members no longer like to share information. Worst part loose lips are not limited to just this group but a lot of forums. I have yet to be burnt after sharing but hopefully not anytime too soon. I tried responding to your PM but your box is full. Anyway hopefully will catch you later.

Scientific1
02-02-11, 11:51
Well bottom line is that you concede that it is 'definitely not' right for a hobbyist to inform to a provider what is being said on this board. Everything else you say is to justify the behavior. Sort of a contradiction.

If some new person is 'clashing' against the board because his hand is not being held, that is ridiculous. Decent providers are not in abundance. We are not just going to give up info about them to someone that just jumped on the board, sorry it doesn't work that way. Uncle is here, you must know that. How would a SM feel if he gave up info to a newbie and a decent provider got hurt or jailed? If you read my post thoroughly you would have saw that I was giving you a total view and of both sides instead of just from the side of "stop snitching", so you seeing it as a contradiction is your opinion. Like I said before I don't agree with members talking to providers and giving them information for "freebies" or "better experiences", however with the way that this board has been going for the past few months, I was simply trying to point out other reasons that these guys could be informing these providers. As far as the information being shared, I never said that you should share info with everyone, but there is a way that you could talk to people that would limit the amount of backlash that is being showed against certain members. I mean I have witnessed flaming each other over opinions as well as providers going at members. So obviously there is some merit behind what I am saying. The whole thing in a nutshell is, if you want less problems try contacting trusted members directly instead of broadcasting that you have hot / good information about a provider but will only give it to "trusted members". If it is information that is detrimental to the safety of the hobby and this boards members then by all means share. If you have had an encounter that wasn't the best. Share. But if you've found a new provider in which you are only providing a made up name and no contact information why tell anyone about it at all, especially if it wasn't a bad experience. In those situations I would myself just talk to members that I normally talk to or people that I deal with personally. Once again this is my opinion and it's not here for you to like or agree, just like to make my side explained.

JimmyJams
02-02-11, 18:20
Touche.

I don't see much sense in talking about an awesome experience with no intention of sharing info either but to say "info for SM" is not necessarily a slap to the excluded. It's not a "na na na na na" thing. It informs those that don't have SM status that one is not willing (and for good reason usually) to share the info with just any and everyone.

Again, nothing wrong with paying your dues and earning your stripes.

I still don't see why that would justify being a board snitch?"Oh you don't treat me right, you don't give me good info and I just got here, I'm going to run and tell girls what you say about them." Really?

Grand Mephisto
02-03-11, 15:48
P. S. I have a new UTR petite black 21 year old student if anybody wants to PM me! (Isn't this why we have this board *GRIN*)Your UTR petite black 21 year old student is NOT utr. She has been advertising and solicting e-mails on public board.

Breastlover69
02-05-11, 11:32
This is the post that I was referring to in my PM to you, I tried responding back but your box is full.

Met a blk girl a few week back on a web site called tag, said her and a friend were having a BJ contest, I deceided to take her up on her offer, she informed me there was a fee involved, which I agreed to. After I set things up she infomed me that her friend was out of town but I could still meet with her, which I did. Anyway ended up hooking up went to a motel stayed for a few hours and had a good time, this week end me and a friend tried to set up a little orgy where we would bang both of them and swap them around, couldn't get the details to work out, so that little party didn't' go down, tonight I got a phone call from the other girl who was pose to take part, she turned out to be a wht girl she was 19, not the cuties thing you ever saw, but she would do the job, and everything was on the menu, I took her up on her offer of two back to back bjcims, this set me back a Jackson, she then told me not to be bother with the blk girl any more, and she would set me up with her and a friend this week end, and I could switch anytime I wanted, because she is mad at the blk girl the one I knew 1st. She told me she would have her give me a bjcims, I'm going to take her up on both offers. The white girl said she only like blk guys, sorry fellows came from her mouth, not mine, anyway both these girls are 19 and the blk girl is tight as hell, will do her again.

Richmond Guy
02-06-11, 18:42
Your UTR petite black 21 year old student is NOT utr. She has been advertising and solicting e-mails on public board.I first emailed Beth when she responded to me off a CL casual encounters post. She offered a "candle package" for $.5. We emailed back and forth, and after GW's recommendation, I decided to see her. She claimed to be VCU, but then confessed to J Sarge. Not a big deal. This is a real YMMV girl. She was distracted and fairly unpersonable. Certainly not GFE. She is a decent value for the money and not bad looking, although a little the worse for wear if she really is 21. I emailed her to talk about seeing her again, and indicated that I thought she was a bit distracted (I thought it was because she was in a bit of a hurry. Had another appointment). Well, she didn't appreciate that and that how she was feeling during the appointment was none of my business.

Anyway, I obviously won't see her again, but for some of you, it might be a good experience.

Hsrams
02-06-11, 19:15
Exactly my experience with her. I will really have to be hard up to go back.

I first emailed Beth when she responded to me off a CL casual encounters post. She offered a "candle package" for $.5. We emailed back and forth, and after GW's recommendation, I decided to see her. She claimed to be VCU, but then confessed to J Sarge. Not a big deal. This is a real YMMV girl. She was distracted and fairly unpersonable. Certainly not GFE. She is a decent value for the money and not bad looking, although a little the worse for wear if she really is 21. I emailed her to talk about seeing her again, and indicated that I thought she was a bit distracted (I thought it was because she was in a bit of a hurry. Had another appointment). Well, she didn't appreciate that and that how she was feeling during the appointment was none of my business.

Anyway, I obviously won't see her again, but for some of you, it might be a good experience.

Member #5055
02-06-11, 23:40
Very sorry guys. I had a great time. I guess YMMV is such a valid point.

Exactly my experience with her. I will really have to be hard up to go back.
I first emailed Beth when she responded to me off a CL casual encounters post. She offered a "candle package" for $.5. We emailed back and forth, and after GW's recommendation, I decided to see her. She claimed to be VCU, but then confessed to J Sarge. Not a big deal. This is a real YMMV girl. She was distracted and fairly unpersonable. Certainly not GFE. She is a decent value for the money and not bad looking, although a little the worse for wear if she really is 21. I emailed her to talk about seeing her again, and indicated that I thought she was a bit distracted (I thought it was because she was in a bit of a hurry. Had another appointment). Well, she didn't appreciate that and that how she was feeling during the appointment was none of my business.

Hsrams
02-07-11, 06:01
I totally understand the YMMV thing. It even comes into play with different visits to the same SW. One day pretty good. The next sucks. Just human nature sometimes and the fact that we cannot always be on our best game. The thing about Beth is it would only take a little coaching for her to understand what she needs to do to insure return customers. It has to be much easier to keep a good customer coming back, than the risks she goes through every time she brings in a new one. I have received solid leads from you before, so am not doubting that she can be good under the right circumstances.

HS.

Very sorry guys. I had a great time. I guess YMMV is such a valid point.

Drewsky66
02-07-11, 08:24
Very sorry guys. I had a great time. I guess YMMV is such a valid point.I think another factor is how some guys interpret "Good service", compared to other guys. I do believe some guys become used to being rushed. (I'm not implying that about GW) I mean that in general.

Richmond Guy
02-07-11, 17:34
Beth is $.5 for the hour and she never quoted anything to me.

JimmyJams
02-07-11, 18:28
Beth is $.5 for the hour and she never quoted anything to me.Thank you. Made some room.

Richmond Guy
02-08-11, 08:17
Beth is $.5 for the hour and she never quoted anything to me.Should have said she never quoted anything ELSE to me (I. E. Half hour rate).

Member #4183
02-08-11, 10:17
Should have said she never quoted anything ELSE to me (I. E. Half hour rate).But please don't capitalize the word "else" as it will have the unintended effect of making you appear to be yelling. If you want to yell, by all means capitalize.

Richmond Guy
02-08-11, 11:37
But please don't capitalize the word "else" as it will have the unintended effect of making you appear to be yelling. If you want to yell, by all means capitalize.Mustn't yell. Quotes are indeed better.

Richmond Guy
02-10-11, 13:19
I received a rather confusing PM today accusing me of "mind-fucking" Beth and lying to the board. With all the flaming that sometimes goes on here, I would like to clear up my position, for what it's worth (which probably isn't much).

I had been exchanging emails with Beth for a couple of weeks, but recently saw her after reading Guy Woodson's review. Guy and I have similar tastes and have communicated on several occasions. My experience was not as stellar as Guy's and I posted a somewhat lukewarm review of her. I decided to email her and tell her a bit about my reaction, because she's young, fairly bright, and I think she could be a great provider. We exchanged several emails, and finally came to an understanding of each other.

I guess that email exchange was the "mind-fuck." I wrote her, she wrote me back and that continued for awhile until I stopped replying (she replied to every email I sent) , In terms of lying on the board. I've never done that. When I wrote the review, I had no intention of seeing her again. As we continued to write, I began to rethink that.

Now, to date I have not seen her again. If I do, I will post another review.

A similar thing happened a few years ago. I saw the girl who called herself "Tasha" and lived in a house out by the airport. It was a horrible experience and I wrote about it. She and I emailed a bit. In a much less civil manner than my exchange with Beth. And she convinced me to come back. I did, and ended up having a great time. I saw her several times after that, until she moved away.

I don't think that's lying. Sometimes a provider can have a bad day, and my review indicated that she had another appointment to get to. So I may give her another chance. Or I may not.

I wrote her just now and asked if she was sharing my correspondance with anyone, and she denied it. I don't know what, if anything, is getting back to her, and I don't much care. We all know that reviews are individual and that YMMV is true not only with each provider, but also with each session.

For what it's worth.

Richmond Fotog
02-10-11, 16:17
She's made it clear to other members that she knows about this forum and what was written and said about her. How she found that out isn't hard to figure out.

She may not have shared your correspondence with others, but she did give out personal information about you (and another member) freely to other members. There was another controversy about this girl last week that was similar to this. The information she is giving out blows discretion and confidentiality out of the water. In your communications with her you may want to confront her on that.

I wrote her just now and asked if she was sharing my correspondance with anyone, and she denied it. I don't know what, if anything, is getting back to her, and I don't much care. We all know that reviews are individual and that YMMV is true not only with each provider, but also with each session.

Richmond Guy
02-10-11, 16:24
She's made it clear to other members that she knows about this forum and what was written and said about her. How she found that out isn't hard to figure out.

She may not have shared your correspondence with others, but she did give out personal information about you (and another member) freely to other members. There was another controversy about this girl last week that was similar to this. The information she is giving out blows discretion and confidentiality out of the water. In your communications with her you may want to confront her on that. Thanks. I really wish her no harm. I'm just sorry this has gotten blown up out of proportion.

JimmyJams
02-10-11, 17:53
She's made it clear to other members that she knows about this forum and what was written and said about her. How she found that out isn't hard to figure out.Ya Think? BOARD SNITCHES / RATS! It has been my experience that the providers end up thinking less of the informers as they are quite aware that they are informing because of their own self interest not any sort of real concern.

Member #5055
02-10-11, 22:13
I pretty much know where RG is coming from. And concur with him. I am concerned that Beth is obviously talking to others. And that surprises me. She is a bright girl. And could make a VERY good living if she put her mind to it.

I E-mailer her today asking if we could get together. And she seemed natural and happy that I wanted to see her again. And Friday I intend to see her if possible. I may try to find out if she is too loose with her tongue, and counsel her to close it! Of course. If she is really already aware of USASG. Then she will read this! LOL.

This board is the BEST.

GW.

I received a rather confusing PM today accusing me of "mind-fucking" Beth and lying to the board. With all the flaming that sometimes goes on here, I would like to clear up my position, for what it's worth (which probably isn't much).

I had been exchanging emails with Beth for a couple of weeks, but recently saw her after reading Guy Woodson's review. Guy and I have similar tastes and have communicated on several occasions. My experience was not as stellar as Guy's and I posted a somewhat lukewarm review of her. I decided to email her and tell her a bit about my reaction, because she's young, fairly bright, and I think she could be a great provider. We exchanged several emails, and finally came to an understanding of each other.

I guess that email exchange was the "mind-fuck." I wrote her, she wrote me back and that continued for awhile until I stopped replying (she replied to every email I sent) , In terms of lying on the board. I've never done that. When I wrote the review, I had no intention of seeing her again. As we continued to write, I began to rethink that.

A similar thing happened a few years ago. I saw the girl who called herself "Tasha" and lived in a house out by the airport. It was a horrible experience and I wrote about it. She and I emailed a bit. In a much less civil manner than my exchange with Beth. And she convinced me to come back. I did, and ended up having a great time. I saw her several times after that, until she moved away.

I don't think that's lying. Sometimes a provider can have a bad day, and my review indicated that she had another appointment to get to. So I may give her another chance. Or I may not.

For what it's worth.

Grand Mephisto
02-10-11, 23:00
And Friday I intend to see her if possible. I may try to find out if she is too loose with her tongue, and counsel her to close it! Of course. If she is really already aware of USASG. Then she will read this! LOL.

This board is the BEST.

GW.It may sound harsh but I really don't mean to be. Why are you counseling her? This girl has 3 different names and email addrsses. Give out too much personal info. Go crazy on guy who just asks for information and gets told you streetwhore guys are s. She know this is a game. Why you falling for it? Go see her to get your good time. You like her that is fine. Don't go to act like you a mentor or something.

I bet the ranch she will probably cry and ask who would do this to her. She will say be / s like it probably is ex boyfriend or jealous escort and client. It is a GAME.

JimmyJams
02-11-11, 13:28
It may sound harsh but I really don't mean to be. Why are you counseling her? This girl has 3 different names and email addrsses. Give out too much personal info. Go crazy on guy who just asks for information and gets told you streetwhore guys are s. She know this is a game. Why you falling for it? Go see her to get your good time. You like her that is fine. Don't go to act like you a mentor or something.

I bet the ranch she will probably cry and ask who would do this to her. She will say be / s like it probably is ex boyfriend or jealous escort and client. It is a GAME.Look, these women are human beings and deserve some decent treatment but this "game" is not the same as a waitress, counter clerk, or even stripper. Even novices know what they are doing. Men have been offering them favors for favors years. I understand wanting to be cordial and sometimes it even can turn into more of a FWB situation than a straight business deal. That is cool too. The thing is we can not go into these things thinking or even wanting for it to turn to a situation like that. Especially if sharing information, counseling, and mentoring is your angle! Give her what she wants, get what you want, do it respectfully and keep it at that. If things develop after multiple encounters cool but PLEASE keep others out of it, Please keep the board out of it! That is not an unreasonable request. Captain save a ho is a loser! These providers do not deserve and can not handle information. Please stop giving it to them. It also seems as though some grown ass men on here also can't handle and don't deserve information. Not speaking to anyone individually just continuing to advocate in general for us to tighten our circle and keep the sharing of info between us only. They already have an advantage, they have about half the money and all they p-ssy. They don't need any help by snitching and ratting on each other.

Member #5055
02-12-11, 10:58
Clear you mailbox man. No point in PMing me for info if I cannot reply!

GW

Member #5055
02-12-11, 11:00
Hey man. Perhaps I used the wrong word. I certainly do not attempt to counsel a girl. Perhaps I should have said "tell her to keep her trap shut". LOL Peace.

It may sound harsh but I really don't mean to be. Why are you counseling her? This girl has 3 different names and email addrsses. Give out too much personal info. Go crazy on guy who just asks for information and gets told you streetwhore guys are s. She know this is a game. Why you falling for it? Go see her to get your good time. You like her that is fine. Don't go to act like you a mentor or something.

I bet the ranch she will probably cry and ask who would do this to her. She will say be / s like it probably is ex boyfriend or jealous escort and client. It is a GAME.

Member #5055
02-12-11, 11:03
I agree with Jimmy on this. I have really shut my mouth. Not said anything about other guys or the forum to anybody. The ONLY time I do, is on first call if the guy who gave me the info tells me "Tell her that x. X gave you info."

Peace. And let's just back to reviewing and info sharing to keep us all safe! And the girls for that matter!

Look, these women are human beings and deserve some decent treatment but this "game" is not the same as a waitress, counter clerk, or even stripper. Even novices know what they are doing. Men have been offering them favors for favors years. I understand wanting to be cordial and sometimes it even can turn into more of a FWB situation than a straight business deal. That is cool too. The thing is we can not go into these things thinking or even wanting for it to turn to a situation like that. Especially if sharing information, counseling, and mentoring is your angle! Give her what she wants, get what you want, do it respectfully and keep it at that. If things develop after multiple encounters cool but PLEASE keep others out of it, Please keep the board out of it! That is not an unreasonable request. Captain save a ho is a loser! These providers do not deserve and can not handle information. Please stop giving it to them. It also seems as though some grown ass men on here also can't handle and don't deserve information. Not speaking to anyone individually just continuing to advocate in general for us to tighten our circle and keep the sharing of info between us only. They already have an advantage, they have about half the money and all they p-ssy. They don't need any help by snitching and ratting on each other.

Breastlover69
02-12-11, 11:11
Can I get info on these ladies.

JimmyJams
02-12-11, 12:37
Can I get info on these ladies.Yeah buddy, your mailbox is full. I tried to send you message and request info a long time ago. Very interested in these girls!

Grand Mephisto
02-12-11, 14:31
Hey man. Perhaps I used the wrong word. I certainly do not attempt to counsel a girl. Perhaps I should have said "tell her to keep her trap shut". LOL Peace.I agree 100% with you.

Richmond Fotog
02-12-11, 14:51
What did the forum learn from all this?

For starters, if this girl is UTR (or turned UTR) there should not be any comments or reviews about her on a public forum.

The information posted here is on a public forum and anyone can read it and even web crawlers spread that information around the WWW. Go to Google and enter your user name as list here and put this domain name beside it. What you'll find, if you search it correctly, is nothing here is private. It's spread around for a lot of people to read.

The "mind fuck" this girl refers to is the reviewer stated he did not plan on seeing the girl again. Now we all know that situation changed, but the original review wasn't amended or revised. You can't blame the girl for getting confused or upset about that.

Discretion and confidentiality is a two-way street. When you tell these girls your personal info you expect them to keep it confidential. Putting out personal info on these girls. Real names, where they go to school, what they really do, etc. There was no need to clarify where this girl really attends college. You can say a girl is a stripper, but you don't need to draw a map to the club she works in. That's why this girl got upset and found out who this guy really is. She may have stepped out there and said things she shouldn't have, but go back and understand why she did that.

If you go back and read through this entire ordeal we should have learned something from it and not let it happen again.

Hey man. Perhaps I used the wrong word. I certainly do not attempt to counsel a girl. Perhaps I should have said "tell her to keep her trap shut". LOL Peace.

JimmyJams
02-12-11, 16:06
Had a dream about her last night. It was nice. She is worth seeing especially if you like petite women. She is tiny and kittly is pretty and tiny as well. I have permission to share digits with specific conditions. All I am going to share here. SM and those who share with me feel free to PM me for full scoop.

BTW. RF's take on situation has merit.

Happy Hunting

IlikeSwallows
02-18-11, 12:58
It was strange how she was all trying to get everyone to love her service shortly before leaving to NN. I always wondered what the point of that was if she was soon leaving anyway. I guess the comments on here got to her ego or something. On another note, I wonder what happened to her young hot blonde friend with the glasses who "tasha" had a falling out with? The body was pretty much perfect in my eyes. I wanted to set something up, but she seemed to disappear once "tasha" and her were on the outs. Anyone know?

For what it's worth.

IlikeSwallows
02-18-11, 13:05
I believe that was her real name, and I can't remember what else she went by. It is a shame I didn't get a chance to do dirty things to her. She worked with tasha for a short while. Medium height, blonde, pretty cute face, very tight body, perky breasts, and nice round bubble buttom. Anyone ever did the dirty deed with her or know where she went?

For what it's worth.

Richmond Fotog
02-22-11, 16:59
Does anyone remember of know of the older, mature "Starr" from NC. Real name Eden?

Supposedly, she was murdered. This is supposedly the story about her.

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=13477801

Jerricho
02-22-11, 20:57
Does anyone remember of know of the older, mature "Starr" from NC. Real name Eden?

Supposedly, she was murdered. This is supposedly the story about her.

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=13477801I bumped into a Starr a few times through Aphrodite Escorts. Petite, very accommodating. Not older though. Oops, too far back, I've got nothing. I never could remember their names. In those days most of the good talent was from the Carolinas. A picture I could work with. Not one pic in all those news stories, suspicious.

Richmond Fotog
02-27-11, 02:05
That is her actual name, but I have not confirmed if that is actually her in the article. No one claims to have seen her in awhile. She lived in NC the last time I talked to her and had a crazy be / f that worked with a circus.

The strange part is someone using the name "SledgeHammer" is sending messages to providers on escorts_com telling them to Google Eden and asking if they were okay. Says he is coming to RIC to check on everyone.

I bumped into a Starr a few times through Aphrodite Escorts. Petite, very accommodating. Not older though. Oops, too far back, I've got nothing. I never could remember their names. In those days most of the good talent was from the Carolinas. A picture I could work with. Not one pic in all those news stories, suspicious.

Member #6705
03-04-11, 08:13
Hey,

Does anyone remember a girl that used the name "Donnavan" she used to work with Aphrodite back around may 2006 or 2007. She was tall somewhat thin with black hair may have been light skinned or mixed? If anyone has any info on her you can pm me or post here.

Thanks

Allan Edwards
03-15-11, 03:57
Not sure if this is the right place for this.

I have a lady I've been chatting with, and had lunch with a couple times. We want to hook up, but can't go to the others place. Can anyone recommend a place that is clean, inexpensive, and discrete, ie takes cash?

BigDaddyCouch
03-21-11, 14:28
Hi,

I am looking for an UTR lady or a real low volume provider that isn't too expensive. I know we all want this but it would be nice to find someone that is easy going and likes to have fun.

Thank you.

BonnieBlaz
04-10-11, 13:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forums Text Cleanup Script. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Lone Wolf
04-15-11, 17:03
Saw this group and checked it out.

Richmondparties on Yahoo.

The guy running the group seems serious but there is slacking in the ranks. He has had 3 GB's lined up in the last week and can not get the guys to go. Seems to be an interesting thought, he also trying to set up private lapdance parties, maybe some of us should go to the dudes GB's. LOL

If anyone is interested Pm and I will send the link.

Richmond Fotog
04-18-11, 14:45
There have been similar groups off / on for years that never seem to work out for various reasons.

I doubt this guy is doing it all for nothing and that is usually a factor. The girls, location and cost to attend are the others.

Why go to his when you can have your own? It isn't like this town doesn't have girls looking to make money.

The guy running the group seems serious but there is slacking in the ranks. He has had 3 GB's lined up in the last week and can not get the guys to go. .

CantWinLosin
05-06-11, 08:26
Dunno if anyone noticed, but that long-time site has posted a page saying it's closing May 31, and anyone due a refund can contact them for it. I have no idea why this is happening, but suspect they have gotten into some deep financial issues lately. Not long ago they raised their ad rates to the girls by a huge amount, to $10 / day or $15 / week.

Littlehead
05-06-11, 11:56
Saw this group and checked it out.

The guy running the group seems serious but there is slacking in the ranks. He has had 3 GB's lined up in the last week and can not get the guys to go. Seems to be an interesting thought, he also trying to set up private lapdance parties, maybe some of us should go to the dudes GB's. LOL.

If anyone is interested Pm and I will send the link. I don't know that I'd call it "slacking in the ranks". In my case he's running the parties when the wife gets home and I'm off work. If there was something earlier or on some weekends I'd be there. The 5-7pm time frame isn't good for me. I keep hoping to find a time that works and I'll be there. It is something I've never done and want to do.

UpForFun
05-06-11, 21:51
Dunno if anyone noticed, but that long-time site has posted a page saying it's closing May 31, and anyone due a refund can contact them for it. I have no idea why this is happening, but suspect they have gotten into some deep financial issues lately. Not long ago they raised their ad rates to the girls by a huge amount, to $10 / day or $15 / week.I was just on there last night and that notice wasn't there. To get a refund: You must provide us with your full name and mailing address if you want a refund check. I guess a lot of people will let them keep the money or risk getting in trouble with their spouse when the refund check shows up in the mail.

Cmannu
05-11-11, 23:27
Don't know if anyone saw channel 12 at the Snow White recently but I just saw a segment they did about the DOC paying for indegent sex offenders to stay there. It was informative and also non hobby related.

Richmond Fotog
05-12-11, 21:13
You don't think it has anything to do with the FBI and state police raiding Duffy's office last year, do you?

Dunno if anyone noticed, but that long-time site has posted a page saying it's closing May 31, and anyone due a refund can contact them for it. I have no idea why this is happening, but suspect they have gotten into some deep financial issues lately. Not long ago they raised their ad rates to the girls by a huge amount, to $10 / day or $15 / week.

Coolhand2
05-12-11, 21:27
You don't think it has anything to do with the FBI and state police raiding Duffy's office last year, do you?For sure. There downhill slide started from that event

Cmannu
05-13-11, 19:53
A Virginia State Police investigation into prostitution led troopers to a town house in western Henrico County.

RTD.

Court documents on file today indicate investigators seized various items, including computer and other electronic equipment, when they executed a search warrant Tuesday at the town house in the 11600 block of Timberly Court, a short distance west of Mills E. Godwin High School.

It was not clear who lives at the town house.

State police spokeswoman Corinne Geller this afternoon said the agency was unable to comment about details of the investigation, including when it began or what role the town house is believed to have in the probe.

Another news source I think it was channel 6 says a henrico police officers town house on Timberly court was raided but didn't know why.

T-Shark
05-14-11, 23:23
Here's a link on that story:

http://www.nbc12.com/story/14641882/prostitution-case-leads-to-police-officers-home

A Virginia State Police investigation into prostitution led troopers to a town house in western Henrico County.

RTD.

Court documents on file today indicate investigators seized various items, including computer and other electronic equipment, when they executed a search warrant Tuesday at the town house in the 11600 block of Timberly Court, a short distance west of Mills E. Godwin High School.

It was not clear who lives at the town house.

State police spokeswoman Corinne Geller this afternoon said the agency was unable to comment about details of the investigation, including when it began or what role the town house is believed to have in the probe.

Another news source I think it was channel 6 says a henrico police officers town house on Timberly court was raided but didn't know why.

Hunted13
08-31-11, 16:14
Anyone get in on Sey Giadas gangbang today and want to share some details?

Richmond Fotog
09-01-11, 01:03
She seems to only have one photo and that one is on MANY different websites.

Anyone get in on Sey Giadas gangbang today and want to share some details?

UKnowWho
09-04-11, 01:27
Anyone get in on Sey Giadas gangbang today and want to share some details?I wanted to, but couldn't during the day. Her and I had already been texting some that week (I was trying to find an outcall during the hurricane and she was one of the few advertising) , so I asked her about it afterwards. She said six guys showed up and that she loved it, and plans to do it again. I told her I hope it will be at a more convenient time so I can join, but she said she works a normal job on weeknights.

I feel dumb for not catching that her pic was stolen, though (as pointed out by Richmond Photog). I hadn't had any luck with Google's image matching when I first heard about it, so I'd fallen back to just using Tineye, and it didn't match it. Lesson learned.

Still, I think I'd try for the GB in case she looks close to the pic. Only $$ for 3 hours, she said.

Richmond Fotog
09-04-11, 10:59
I've said it here before.

Any type of Google searches work the best if you have a Google account, logged in and have the search filters turned OFF. SafeSearch is off The default is on and it filters out a lot of the BS and adult sites where most of these images girls steal come from.

TinEye doesn't search Backpage. It's interesting how many images of the same girl is in different states. A lot of these girls and their pimps just surf around BP and steal images from other ads.

I hadn't had any luck with Google's image matching when I first heard about it, so I'd fallen back to just using Tineye, and it didn't match it. Lesson learned.

SettleDown
10-01-11, 20:03
Its been a while since I posted, because on the most part its the same ol same ol, but anyway sometime back I posted about the young blk girl from a site called tagged who her and girlfriend were having BJ contest, well anyway out the blue she contacted me tonight, her and one of her friends are doing incall tonight, so for any of the members who want her number drop me a line and I will share, she told me that she only wanted me to give her number out tonight for any serious guys who may want to see a littl action, half and half from either girl is (4) jacksons, no time limit, just one nut. I do have a pic or two I can share, sorry fellows can't post pic on net.

Bru51
10-09-11, 06:16
Its been a while since I posted, because on the most part its the same ol same ol, but anyway sometime back I posted about the young blk girl from a site called tagged who her and girlfriend were having BJ contest, well anyway out the blue she contacted me tonight, her and one of her friends are doing incall tonight, so for any of the members who want her number drop me a line and I will share, she told me that she only wanted me to give her number out tonight for any serious guys who may want to see a littl action, half and half from either girl is (4) jacksons, no time limit, just one nut. I do have a pic or two I can share, sorry fellows can't post pic on net.Wished I'd have seen this last weekend. I remember you mentioning the two lovelies and the BJ contest. Would love to meet them anytime they are feeling randy. Any woman that takes her skills serious enough to put them to a contest is my kind a woman.

Member #4270
10-11-11, 13:33
A great big Thank You to Jackson for fixing the Photo gallery on this site.

Demond36
10-11-11, 14:56
Be careful out there. This is like the 4th sting with in last year. Always see established providers with good reviews.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-prostitution-sweep.0, 809872. Story

BigDaddyCouch
10-12-11, 08:14
I didn't know this was an area to search for ladies. Be careful.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/15671258/prostitution-sting-nets-10-in-henricos-west-end

Jerricho
10-12-11, 12:27
Sounds more like the notel motel variety then the walking kind.

Richmond Fotog
10-12-11, 15:24
Correct. That part of the "operation" was at Glenside and Broad. The girl was from FL and off BP. How do you pop one girl and 9 guys in one sting without some "help?"

"Police concentrated their efforts during the week of Oct. 3-9 in the residential and commercial communities within the Wistar Road, West Broad Street, Glenside Drive and Staples Mill Road areas. Overall, they arrested 115 people, charging 98 with traffic violations. 12 with criminal charges and serving 10 outstanding warrants."

"Squashed after a long investigation by Henrico police, ongoing since the summer. It ended with the 10 arrests. 9 men and Danielle Cummings, charged with prostitution."

[u]

http://www.henricocitizen.com/index.php/news/article/henrico_police_arrest_10_in_west_end_prostitution_sting_1011

[/url]

Sounds more like the notel motel variety then the walking kind.

Dkoresh93
10-12-11, 16:27
Correct. That part of the "operation" was at Glenside and Broad. The girl was from FL and off BP. How do you pop one girl and 9 guys in one sting without some "help?"

"Police concentrated their efforts during the week of Oct. 3-9 in the residential and commercial communities within the Wistar Road, West Broad Street, Glenside Drive and Staples Mill Road areas. Overall, they arrested 115 people, charging 98 with traffic violations. 12 with criminal charges and serving 10 outstanding warrants."

"Squashed after a long investigation by Henrico police, ongoing since the summer. It ended with the 10 arrests. 9 men and Danielle Cummings, charged with prostitution."

[u]

http://www.henricocitizen.com/index.php/news/article/henrico_police_arrest_10_in_west_end_prostitution_sting_1011

[/url]Miss Cummings was doing business as Rachel.

http://xorachelxo.escort-site.com/photos.phtml

She has a new picture to post on her website.

Creamike70
10-13-11, 11:13

[u]

[/url]Now its time to really be carefully with the BP girls.

Lonelydragon
10-14-11, 19:06
I found Tabby's number on the boards. I would post this under street. But doesn't seem to quite fit anywhere. June, Tabby's mother, said Tabby is in government custody at the moment but should be out in November. Had a decent time with June. A little round but very accommodating and very NOT rushed. She is staying out of town on Frog Level Road. So, it was a bit of a trek. But since I was only visiting the Richmond Area and was leaving yesterday anyways. I figured what is a few extra miles. It was not too bad, so if I were in town. I would return. Especially when she said Tabby should be home soon. So, one or other or even both. So possibilities are there. She said since she is out there, she has been more LONELY. And since she isn't working or have a vehicle. She only has one regular. So, if you want. I can forward her # again. But I am not usually on this site. And not a big sharer. So, I understand the skeptisms. Just being uncharacteristic with info.

Vtrbxoxo
11-13-11, 00:25
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Ride00
11-18-11, 12:10
WRIC is reporting a recent series of arrests at www.wric.com.

RichmondDude
11-19-11, 11:53
I found Tabby's number on the boards. I would post this under street. But doesn't seem to quite fit anywhere. June, Tabby's mother, said Tabby is in government custody at the moment but should be out in November. Had a decent time with June. A little round but very accommodating and very NOT rushed. She is staying out of town on Frog Level Road. So, it was a bit of a trek. But since I was only visiting the Richmond Area and was leaving yesterday anyways. I figured what is a few extra miles. It was not too bad, so if I were in town. I would return. Especially when she said Tabby should be home soon. So, one or other or even both. So possibilities are there. She said since she is out there, she has been more LONELY. And since she isn't working or have a vehicle. She only has one regular. So, if you want. I can forward her # again. But I am not usually on this site. And not a big sharer. So, I understand the skeptisms. Just being uncharacteristic with info.Well she may have failed to tell you, Tabby has a baby, that the daddy has, that she don't work much. Tabby. And when she does all she does is COMPLAIN, rush. Drugs have ruin her! And June had a roommate but they left, your right she is struggling

RichmondDude
11-19-11, 12:03
I was just there for 4 days. Use to live there. Now I did hook up 2 times, but no help to their brd. Down there. They have more action there, yet no one uses this brd, don't understand it. One of my hook ups was very misleading, thought one thing, all I got was a nude lap dance. Then my 2nd was nice, AMP in Ches. Chesapeake square mall. Very good massage, and very happy when I left, for. 60, tipped. 20. I just don't get why they have a tool like this, choose not to use it.

Tdog69
11-19-11, 15:46
WRIC is reporting a recent series of arrests at.

www.wric.comChesterfield sting:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/local-crime/2011/nov/15/1/undercover-henrico-officer-comes-up-empty-handed-i-ar-1461989/

Henrico's:

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-6-arrested-in-henrico-prostitution-sting-20111118.0, 2875625. Story

RichmondDude
11-20-11, 12:40
7 women arrested in Henrico prostitution sting. NEW Quote | Reply | Private Reply

Henrico Police arrested seven women this week accused of prostitution.

http://www.wtvr.com/.1118.0, 2875625. Story

I got it off avenue x

Richmond Fotog
11-20-11, 22:13
That was actually another Henrico case and not Chesterfield. The girl is a Chesterfield resident.

Interesting story. Kudos to both the lawyer and judge for actually knowing the law. While it sounded like a "cash-and-dash" it's not. People reading that story should have learned something from it all. Don't pay a girl unless it's clear about the services she's providing.

Chesterfield sting:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/local-crime/2011/nov/15/1/undercover-henrico-officer-comes-up-empty-handed-i-ar-1461989/

Tdog69
11-21-11, 21:41
Don't usually find escorts the really catch my eye, but this one has my full attention.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/richmond/free-posts/w4m/4024179_beautiful-exotic-freak-and-i-w.html

Has anyone seen or heard of her. Or Amber on same page.

Hello2
11-24-11, 20:56
Happy Thanksgiving everyone your holidays are merry and full of joy.

P. S, hope your turkeys are plenty a stuffed

Ride00
11-29-11, 09:39
I am looking for a quality provider for FBSM. I prefer someone experience. If anyone would care to share my body would appreciate it.

NiceGuy804
11-29-11, 13:12
Try Cherish. www.time4cherish.com

I am looking for a quality provider for FBSM. I prefer someone experience. If anyone would care to share my body would appreciate it.

Ride00
11-29-11, 15:50
Try Cherish.

www.time4cherish.comThanks for the suggestion. I tend to shy away from people who do not publish some sort of rate information. Perhaps her's are list somewhere in her site, they were just not easy to find. No sense in wasting her time and mine if she has priced her services too high for me.

Member #4183
11-30-11, 08:42
Last time I was looking for a massage I checked with Cherish. She's more expensive than Alara but all her reviews rate her slightly better than Alara. I long ago quit paying top dollar for happy endings so I didn't see her. I HAVE seen Alara and enjoyed her both times but, being kinda cheap as I am, I felt really stupid paying that much for a drawn out hand job. Happy as my ending was, I opted not to see her anymore. I don't believe extras are available with either of them.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tend to shy away from people who do not publish some sort of rate information. Perhaps her's are list somewhere in her site, they were just not easy to find. No sense in wasting her time and mine if she has priced her services too high for me.

Breastlover69
11-30-11, 22:12
Are there serioulsy no Hourly rooms in Richmond? I have a non worker that I am trying to hook up with but we can't go back to either of our places and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where we can go for a little fun, but not break the bank?

Illegal Smile
11-30-11, 23:07
Anyone know if Linda the asian in chesterfield is still around? She gave a great massage and nice happy ending.

Richmond Fotog
12-01-11, 11:16
Why do we need them when there is a LONG list of motels in the area with a $30 AND LESS nightly rate. I just used a decent Midlo motel on Monday for $24. 99 for the entire day / evening.

Are there serioulsy no Hourly rooms in Richmond? I have a non worker that I am trying to hook up with but we can't go back to either of our places and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where we can go for a little fun, but not break the bank?

Member #4270
12-01-11, 19:50
Anyone interested in helping out one of my atf let me know asap. She is in a real bind and needs helpasap. Young blond spinner, will show ya a goodtime. Get back at me.

Member #4270
12-02-11, 12:11
Anyone interested in helping out one of my atf let me know asap. She is in a real bind and needs helpasap. Young blond spinner, will show ya a goodtime. Get back at me.Hey here a picture, if your interested.

Richmond Guy
12-02-11, 13:29
Hey here a picture, if your interested.I've seen Shannon many times can certainly attest that she's legit. Her new location is a bit far for me, but when she was closer to me, she had sort of become my go-to girl.

CantWinLosin
12-02-11, 14:21
I was referred to her as "Sharon", but def. Same girl. Nice person, but a long way from me, and I've never seen someone run her mouth so much - she stopped twice in the middle of the BJ to continue telling a story. Sweet girl, but I don't plan on returning.

Hello2
12-02-11, 18:31
I was referred to her as "Sharon", but def. Same girl. Nice person, but a long way from me, and I've never seen someone run her mouth so much - she stopped twice in the middle of the BJ to continue telling a story. Sweet girl, but I don't plan on returning.I was just about to say. I visited her and she literally talked from the second I got there to the second I left. Even during the sex with intermittent moaning. One of the strangest occurences I've seen hobbying and not.

Old Horn Dog
12-03-11, 19:42
Why do we need them when there is a LONG list of motels in the area with a $30 AND LESS nightly rate. I just used a decent Midlo motel on Monday for $24. 99 for the entire day / evening.So, when you say "decent" and "Midlo motel" in the same sentence. Seriously, there may be many that are OK, but I wonder, if you're hesitant about having people know where you were or don't want to tip anyone who should not know off to the "decent" motels, could someone post a list of places NOT to stay on Midlo? Seriously, for some of us who are from here, we've never had to get a motel room in the city where we live, so we wouldn't necessarily know. I know I wouldn't stay in the scary place I saw Scarlett, although during the day it was all right, but would like to have that option now that I think of it (I always did incall before, but w / all the sting activity. .).

Thanks

John 57
12-03-11, 22:52
Anyone interested in helping out one of my atf let me know asap. She is in a real bind and needs helpasap. Young blond spinner, will show ya a goodtime. Get back at me.Send me info on her, an a phone # to call.

NiceGuy804
12-08-11, 01:02
I have to be honest. I like straight fun, and SERIOUSLY like kinky fun. Has anyone ever dreamed of a kinkster provider with a penchant for granting "ruined" orgasms (abandoned, painful or both)?

Richmond Fotog
12-08-11, 02:39
I think a lot of guys have received the same treatment from BP dates without wanting or asking for it. It's not something I've had a "dream" about or even want to dream about, but I've met a few in other hobbies that may offer that.

Locally you may want to inquire with Domina Doom or Kayte Chaos, but there's also Angelina up in F-burg who may be a better choice for this and she does come down to RIC. PM me if you can't find their contact info and I'll ask them about it.

I have to be honest. I like straight fun, and SERIOUSLY like kinky fun. Has anyone ever dreamed of a kinkster provider with a penchant for granting "ruined" orgasms (abandoned, painful or both)?

NiceGuy804
12-08-11, 08:51
Have info on Kayte Chaos?

I think a lot of guys have received the same treatment from BP dates without wanting or asking for it. It's not something I've had a "dream" about or even want to dream about, but I've met a few in other hobbies that may offer that.

Locally you may want to inquire with Domina Doom or Kayte Chaos, but there's also Angelina up in F-burg who may be a better choice for this and she does come down to RIC. PM me if you can't find their contact info and I'll ask them about it.

Richmond Fotog
12-08-11, 20:23
I know how to contact all of them, but you didn't pay attention to the last part of my post.

Have info on Kayte Chaos?

Hello2
12-26-11, 00:09
Merry Christmas everyone,

Hope you all had plenty to pray for and got plenty of things to help you stuff that stocking.

SeanAglass
12-26-11, 02:43
Hey Fellas I'm looking for date that speaks greek. Can anybody assist?

VinceMac
12-26-11, 14:03
Send me info on her, an a phone # to call.Send me info of her and any pics if you got.

Cbd7669
01-01-12, 01:36
To all my fellow Central Virginia mongers. My 2012 resolutions are to:

- spread the word (discreetly of course) about service providers who deliver the goods.

- call out those who have bad attitudes, fake pics, pimps, and all the other various means they use to rip us off.

Stay safe and share the info you get, positive or negative. And don't forget to Wrap That Rascal!

Salvaone
01-02-12, 11:29
Does anyone have any info on Jayla, the indian girl who advertises on adult search? Are her pics to good to be true? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

VAHunter
01-09-12, 17:07
Does anyone have any info on Jayla, the indian girl who advertises on adult search? Are her pics to good to be true? Any info would be appreciated.

ThanksI saw Jayla 5-6 months ago. Her in call was her apt. Setting up an appointment with her was easy. Took some wine with me, we had a glass of that and got to business. It was $$ for an hour. She was not the one in the pics though. She looked nice, was in her early 30s I would say. CBJ was excellent. She offered to finish the wine after we got back to the family room, but got out as soon as I was done. Overall it was a good exp, but not worth the money for what I got.

Emode
01-24-12, 03:19
Have you ever been in a situation where something didn't feel right? You immediately feel uncomfortable or feel strange or that something is not quite right. It can be a strange feeling, unpleasant or even odd or awkward. Most of the time you will disregard it as nothing because it is an unfamiliar feeling. Pay attention to your feelings as you just have experienced a blink moment, you just thin sliced. Your brain has just analyzed the situation before you had time to think. Have you ever meet someone for the first time and immediately known something wasn't quite right about this person? Usually your first instinct is right. If something doesn't seem right then usually it isn't.

This recently happened to me as I read a SW report for an area I know well as I live there. Reading the forum post I immediately had the sense that this was a bull$hit report.

Well I looked at the members status. 'senior'. Hmmmm. And next I looked at his posts. I instantly got a sick feeling in my stomach and I don't know why other than the thought that it was stupid a$$ LEO trying to be all that popped into my mind.

Thin slicing is powerful, read the book, and I propose that whenever you have that feeling you include these words in your post 'popo bad' so that we can tag these mofos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_ (book)

JustForKicks
01-25-12, 01:28
I'm all for newbies and all but getting tired of the ones that come on here criticizing fellow SM's and just blasting off spots where I hunt making it hot. The Ebonics or 7th grade English is Brutal! The ghetto slang has to go. Never heard of "dollar". Pam is NEVER just horny, she does not even like what she does. Your not giving any information, and your posts are useless. Tone it down! You post pics of women with no information! WHAT IS THE USE? Angina, flies, po po come on man no one is interested. Just the way you talk about these providers, does not make me want to see anyone you have seen.

Have you ever been in a situation where something didn't feel right? You immediately feel uncomfortable or feel strange or that something is not quite right. It can be a strange feeling, unpleasant or even odd or awkward. Most of the time you will disregard it as nothing because it is an unfamiliar feeling. Pay attention to your feelings as you just have experienced a blink moment, you just thin sliced. Your brain has just analyzed the situation before you had time to think. Have you ever meet someone for the first time and immediately known something wasn't quite right about this person? Usually your first instinct is right. If something doesn't seem right then usually it isn't.

This recently happened to me as I read a SW report for an area I know well as I live there. Reading the forum post I immediately had the sense that this was a bull$hit report.

Well I looked at the members status. 'senior'. Hmmmm. And next I looked at his posts. I instantly got a sick feeling in my stomach and I don't know why other than the thought that it was stupid a$$ LEO trying to be all that popped into my mind.

Thin slicing is powerful, read the book, and I propose that whenever you have that feeling you include these words in your post 'popo bad' so that we can tag these mofos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_

(book)

VinceMac
01-25-12, 20:00
Ok fellas, I know of a 21 yr old lady needs some cash. Highly orgasmic. Wet and tight. If you want to give her a little love pm me.Hi Steve,

Can you please share the details or send info to my inbox?

Member #5055
01-27-12, 16:38
I must sincerely apologies to this gentleman. If I had realized it was him making the information offer, I most certainly would not have asked for the information.

His reply to me was of course predictable from somebody lacking in most things.

He is most certainly on my list to never become a SM in my book on here. And I hope others take note as well.

GW.

===============================

PM :

Re: UTR.

Fuck you. I've read that shit you post about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guywoodson.

Certainly interested. What is body type? West End / South side etc?

Incall?

Contact info please.

Thanks.

GW.

=====================================================

Ok fellas, I know of a 21 yr old lady needs some cash. Highly orgasmic. Wet and tight. If you want to give her a little love pm me.

Bunker Buster
01-27-12, 22:33

He is most certainly on my list to never become a SM in my book on here. And I hope others take note as well.

===============================

Re: UTR.

Fuck you. I've read that shit you post about me.

=====================================================The Richmond board has a real problem with trolls.

Richmond Fotog
01-28-12, 02:50
Why apologize to an idiot? Keep up the good work. Before too much longer you can start your own gripe thread.

I don't know why you asked him about this so-called UTR anyway. She's probably about as real as all the other fictitious and BS reviews and comments he posts here. Then again, be probably just borrowed the information from another source as he's been known to do.

Trolls? We've got a few of those and a few trollettes that seem to think they know something. Sadly enough, it's not just the RIC forums. They seem to infest the other forums and boards, too. You do notice these wonderful members don't seem to have any friends?

I must sincerely apologies to this gentleman. If I had realized it was him making the information offer, I most certainly would not have asked for the information.

GW.
The Richmond board has a real problem with trolls.

Steveoo41
02-05-12, 09:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Bunker Buster
02-06-12, 23:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject. Your efforts to maintain the integrity of the boards are greatly appreciated.

Hunted13
02-06-12, 23:44
[Deleted by Admin]

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject. BAHAHAH the post was bragging about getting to SM with no real info posted and it got deleted and he got dropped down to 6 posts.

Member #5055
02-07-12, 07:51
Thank you to all who reported abuse from this member. Perhaps he can now either go away and stop wasting our time, or participate in a useful dialogue.

Happy Hunting to all my friends.

GW.

Your efforts to maintain the integrity of the boards are greatly appreciated.

Indvir
02-07-12, 08:08
I have seen ads in BP saying no blk men. I ask some of providers why do you do this. They told "they are too big"

I asked "do you think only bk has big dik?". Then there is no reply.

Big Virginian
02-07-12, 11:51
I don't buy that. That's BS. You're in this profession and you're opposed to a big Johnson? Nope, they're are other reasons. I will not call them racists but they're definitely lying if they say it's because of size.

Remember, some of these ladies have pimps, boyfriends, or even husbands who might put stipulations on who they can see.

I have seen ads in BP saying no blk men. I ask some of providers why do you do this. They told "they are too big"

I asked "do you think only bk has big dik?". Then there is no reply.

Richmond Fotog
02-07-12, 12:44
I don't buy it either. The proof of that is on MANY porn sites. The ones I have asked have given me reasons other than the size of a guy's anatomy. Having a preference doesn't make a provider or a monger a racist. It's no different than other dating site. This isn't exactly a legal business open to the public where you can't refuse to service to someone over their race. The next things people will start screaming is calling a provider prejudiced because she says she prefers to see mature, older men.

You're correct about rules set by significant others. There are a couple of local WF providers who are in relationships with AA men. It was their rule and not being a racist.

Spitfire
02-07-12, 13:23
I don't buy it either. The proof of that is on MANY porn sites. The ones I have asked have given me reasons other than the size of a guy's anatomy. Having a preference doesn't make a provider or a monger a racist. It's no different than other dating site. This isn't exactly a legal business open to the public where you can't refuse to service to someone over their race. The next things people will start screaming is calling a provider prejudiced because she says she prefers to see mature, older men.

You're correct about rules set by significant others. There are a couple of local WF providers who are in relationships with AA men. It was their rule and not being a racist.I've often wondered about ads that exclude a certain race. I'm certainly no legal scholar, but it would seem less likely to be a sting. How can LE blatantly target (or not target) a certain race and not find themselves in a mess?

Big Virginian
02-07-12, 13:49
I agree with Spitfire, the ads that exclude a certain race are most definitely not a sting. If it's preference then that's fine, just say so. I've emailed several of the ads that excluded AA men and I asked why. Yes, I've asked nicely. I never get a response. At least be brave enough to give a reason or some insight.

I've often wondered about ads that exclude a certain race. I'm certainly no legal scholar, but it would seem less likely to be a sting. How can LE blatantly target (or not target) a certain race and not find themselves in a mess?

CantWinLosin
02-07-12, 14:08
1) Race doesn't determine size. There are men of all sizes in all races, and the trends don't indicate that black men average any bigger than white men. The "mandingo" myth is just that. A myth.

2) Just because a woman is in this hobby doesn't mean she likes big dicks. I've known only one woman in my life that was a take-all-comers type where size was concerned. Most women definitely have a "too big" limit, and usually that's because it's painful to go past it. Want to bet we can find a butt plug that's "too big" for you?

3) Women don't want to be pestered about their preferences any more than you do, and the "too big" line gives girls the hope of soothing the injured ego of the guy being told she doesn't do guys of his race. When you push the issue, she shuts up (if she's smart) for a good reason: she knows that it's an argument that can't be "won" because it's her personal choice. Let it go. Move on and find someone more accommodating.

Big Virginian
02-07-12, 14:31
1) The thread that was started never was a black dicks vs. White dicks thing, so I'm not sure why you're comparing white size vs. Black size, but you're correct that there are men of all sizes in all races. Not sure where your data is derived from about the "Mandingo myth" because I'm not sure whether it can be proven or refuted.

2) In my post I wasn't saying women in this hobby like big dicks but they should expect to run into one every now and then. And since you already said the Mandingo myth is just that, a myth, then what do they have to fear. I've run into women who just ask you not to pound the daylights out of them if they think you're too big. I've never run into anyone with a size limit. Seriously, how many John Holmes' are walking amongst us?

Believe me these ladies know ways around the size issue.

3) You are correct that no one wants to be "pestered" about preferences, but I don't think a simple inquiry which is nicely worded is pestering. I send one email and if I don't get a response then I don't send another one. I'm the type of person that likes to know the method to the madness.

1) Race doesn't determine size. There are men of all sizes in all races, and the trends don't indicate that black men average any bigger than white men. The "mandingo" myth is just that. A myth.

2) Just because a woman is in this hobby doesn't mean she likes big dicks. I've known only one woman in my life that was a take-all-comers type where size was concerned. Most women definitely have a "too big" limit, and usually that's because it's painful to go past it. Want to bet we can find a butt plug that's "too big" for you?

3) Women don't want to be pestered about their preferences any more than you do, and the "too big" line gives girls the hope of soothing the injured ego of the guy being told she doesn't do guys of his race. When you push the issue, she shuts up (if she's smart) for a good reason: she knows that it's an argument that can't be "won" because it's her personal choice. Let it go. Move on and find someone more accommodating.

CantWinLosin
02-07-12, 16:38
BV, you said,"they're definitely lying if they say it's because of size". My point was simply that, while someone playing in this space had better learn how to deal with the occasional large dick, many women do seriously have size limits. They may develop techniques to work around it, but that doesn't mean they prefer it. But I agree that a woman who claims dick size as the reason she doesn't see men of one race or the other is using that as an excuse.

But as for whether penis size myths can be proven or not, here's some relevant reading. I'm not saying this definitively proves anything, just there have been some studies done, and the take-away from the collections of them seems to be that the variance is within the margin of error for most races, with the Asian male being statistically smaller.

====================================================

Penis size.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

Penis size myths and legends.

"Many cultures have a persistent urban legend that the penis size of.

Some minority groups is larger than the norm. In the United States,

The minority group chosen is African-American. This appears not to be.

Supported by anything other than anecdote. Fanon covers this subject.

In some detail in "Black Skin, White Masks", and tends to agree that.

This is a myth. A conclusion that he backs up with statistics. On.

The other hand, Philippe Rushton has published statistics claiming.

Otherwise (Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective,

1995).

The only reliable penis-size studies commonly quoted in the literature.

Are the Kinsey study, the UCSF study, and an Italian study, none of.

Which even attempted to correlate size with race. There is an ongoing.

Government study in India, as well, commissioned with the goal of.

Helping reduce the high condom failure rate there. This study is not.

Likely to answer the question either. There have been many other.

Studies with claims of varying rigor. For example, the LifeStyles.

Condoms study. But they are generally flawed by selection bias."

=================================================

http://www.sexualrecords.com/WSRphysiology.html

Largest Penis by Race.

"It is generally said that the penis of the Negro is very large," so.

Wrote German anthropologist Johann Friedrich Blumenbach in 1795."And.

This assertion is so far borne out by the remarkable genitory.

Apparatus of an Ethiopian which I have in my anatomical collection."

Louis Jacolliet, a 19th century French writer who spent three decades.

Investigating penis size, had this to say: "In no branch of the human.

Race are the male organs more developed than in the African Negro."

Certainly, the belief in the well-endowment of the African race has an.

Extensive history. But is it justified by the facts?

Going strictly by the Kinsey data, which still remains one of the most.

Exhaustive studies on penis size to date, the average white male has a.

Penis measuring 6. 2 inches long and 3. 7 inches around, whereas the.

Average black male has a penis 6. 3 by 3. 8 inches, for a difference of.

0. 1 inches-not what you'd call statistically significant. When it.

Came to flaccid length, however, blacks fared a little better: 4. 3.

Inches long, versus 4. 0 inches for white males. So it may be,

Therefore, that while those of African heritage appear larger.

Initially, under actual working conditions things tend to even out.

You should consider this a tentative hypothesis rather than a.

Scientific fact, as there were only 59 black respondents to the.

Survey, versus 2, 500 for whites."

Library of Excerpts Sexual Organs and Heterochronic Theory.

http://www.neoteny.org/a/testiclesize.html

"Thus, the human penis shows high species-specificity as an elaborated.

Genital structure. Penis size also varies moderately across.

Populations, being largest among African populations, smaller among.

European populations, and smallest among East Asian populations, but.

With substantial overlap (Rushton. 1987, 1988b. 1989b). Penises are.

Highly age-specific, attaining their full resting size only after.

Puberty, and are highly courtship-specific, attaining their full erect.

Size only under sexually arousing conditions. Thus, penises show all.

The hallmarks of a morphological trait elaborated somehow through.

Sexual selection." (Miller, Geoffrey F. (1994)"

Sex Project. Sex, love, and relationships.

http://www.sex-project.com/myths.shtml

Myths concerning males.

"Black men have naturally larger penises than white men."

"This couldn't be further from the truth. Based on a number of surveys.

(most notably Masters and Johnson) , of thousands of men of many.

Different races, white males actually have the largest penises. White.

Males averaged an erect penis length of 6. 4" while black males.

Averaged 6. 2". Hispanic men averaged 6. 0" and finally east Asian men.

Bring up the rear with a meager 5. 6"

Indvir
02-07-12, 19:26
Good research. Thank you.

BV, you said,"they're definitely lying if they say it's because of size". My point was simply that, while someone playing in this space had better learn how to deal with the occasional large dick, many women do seriously have size limits. They may develop techniques to work around it...

Cbd7669
02-07-12, 23:07
I have asked several ladies about this, and the response was that that they tend to be either time-wasters or thugs. Some ladies won't see anyone under 30-35 (regardless of race) for the same reasons. Maybe it's a stereotype, but it's their call and I respect that. Size was never mentioned as a factor by anyone I asked.

I agree with Spitfire, the ads that exclude a certain race are most definitely not a sting. If it's preference then that's fine, just say so. I've emailed several of the ads that excluded AA men and I asked why. Yes, I've asked nicely. I never get a response. At least be brave enough to give a reason or some insight.

JustForKicks
02-13-12, 02:07
I have received three responses when I asked about this. They stated that they have had trouble with young black males robbing them, not paying, or trying to get them to work for $10. 00. Another stated it was simply her preference, and how she was raised.

Big Virginian
02-13-12, 10:51
If that's truly one's preference then that's an acceptable explanation, in my opinion. However, the issues about getting robbed, stiffed, or low balled are possibly a flaw in their screening process or advertising techniques. So AA men are the only ones who rob, stiff or low ball? I know for a FACT that this is not the case. I respect the person who just says it's their preference as opposed to someone who comes up with an excuse based on a stereotype.

I have received three responses when I asked about this. They stated that they have had trouble with young black males robbing them, not paying, or trying to get them to work for $10. 00. Another stated it was simply her preference, and how she was raised.

FreeFallin
02-13-12, 10:57
Will be in Richmond looking for an outcall on 2/15, looking for some company, maybe a UTR?

Prefer something larger then a spinner over 30, HWP with curves. Any suggestions?

Coming to the beach I have some one I would suggest.

Thanks

Richmond Fotog
02-13-12, 19:32
Why is it when an AA girl uses graphics, words and even a photo of herself wearing a t-shirt on BP and other sites with the words, "I Love White Guys" No one seems to mention that or even start a thread about it? When a white girl says she doesn't date black guys it seems to start controversy here.

Here's a couple you can ask. I've seen quite a few others and I am sure there are many others just like these two.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-to-area-35/6566486

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-flat-rate-busty-and-beautiful-23/6467652

You should go look in the DC area ads. :cool:

EscortLover
02-13-12, 20:13
Why is it when an AA girl uses graphics, words and even a photo of herself wearing a t-shirt on BP and other sites with the words, "I Love White Guys" No one seems to mention that or even start a thread about it? When a white girl says she doesn't date black guys it seems to start controversy here.

Here's a couple you can ask. I've seen quite a few others and I am sure there are many others just like these two.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-flat-rate-busty-and-beautiful-23/6467652

You should go look in the DC area ads. :cool:Well said fotog, well said! I totally agree with you, I think it's ridiculous to judge a female for her personal preference. But ignorance is bliss nowadays.

Steveoo41
02-13-12, 22:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Big Virginian
02-14-12, 01:30
That's BS too. I do believe in the past I have mentioned that AA ladies are doing it too, but hey if you want to start the thread go ahead. Nobody ever said that only non AA ladies use exclusionary practices. At least I never did.

Hello2
02-14-12, 23:52
I think because with the AA females saying that they "love white guys" doesn't automatically go to say that they won't see AA males as well.

JustForKicks
02-15-12, 09:38
I didn't get into much detail with them, this is what they said THEY experienced. I asked, they gave me an answer. They never said every AA robs, steals, or low balls the rate, but the experiences THEY had, made them change their advertising techniques and or screening process. To each their own I always say. Same thing with your preference of women whatever that may be. It's not like we are dealing with McDonald's here where these providers have to provide services for every person that walks in the door. It is what it is. It's unfortunate that a preference, a question or a bad experience turns into a race issue. They are not bashing AA men in their ads, just stating their preference. People have a choice, wrong or right it's their choice who they want to service.

If that's truly one's preference then that's an acceptable explanation, in my opinion. However, the issues about getting robbed, stiffed, or low balled are possibly a flaw in their screening process or advertising techniques. So AA men are the only ones who rob, stiff or low ball? I know for a FACT that this is not the case. I respect the person who just says it's their preference as opposed to someone who comes up with an excuse based on a stereotype.

UKnowWho
02-15-12, 10:35
However, the issues about getting robbed, stiffed, or low balled are possibly a flaw in their screening process or advertising techniques. So AA men are the only ones who rob, stiff or low ball? I know for a FACT that this is not the case.What screening process? Most of these girls don't have one. Well, no, they used to not have any screening process, then they implemented one: "no black guys". Here's how you know it achieves the desired result for them: THEY CONTINUE DOING IT. Do you really think they'd keep turning away potential customers if refusing to see black guys wasn't actually reducing the rate of problems for them?

I really doubt any of them would tell you that black customers are the ONLY ones that cause problems, or that ALL black guys cause problems. But, I think they'd tell you black guys caused a disproportionate number of problems for them and that's why they stopped seeing them. People look for patterns. If, say, you notice that 10% of your customers possess some easily-distinguishable characteristic (race or age) but cause 40% of your problems, it'd be foolish not to start refusing to see people with that characteristic.

Cbd7669
02-15-12, 11:17
I asked another provider about this the other day, and her response was "I'm tired of being told that I need a pimp and why I should go into business with them".

What screening process? Most of these girls don't have one. Well, no, they used to not have any screening process, then they implemented one: "no black guys". Here's how you know it achieves the desired result for them: THEY CONTINUE DOING IT. Do you really think they'd keep turning away potential customers if refusing to see black guys wasn't actually reducing the rate of problems for them?

I really doubt any of them would tell you that black customers are the ONLY ones that cause problems, or that ALL black guys cause problems. But, I think they'd tell you black guys caused a disproportionate number of problems for them and that's why they stopped seeing them. People look for patterns. If, say, you notice that 10% of your customers possess some easily-distinguishable characteristic (race or age) but cause 40% of your problems, it'd be foolish not to start refusing to see people with that characteristic.

Richmond Fotog
02-15-12, 11:28
You can ask this one and the many others that clearly state no AA men.

The bottom line is there are MANY AA female providers that discriminate against their own race. Preference or not. Don't try to say it's only the white girls who do this.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-really-love-white-chocolate-34/4128328

I think because with the AA females saying that they "love white guys" doesn't automatically go to say that they won't see AA males as well.

EscortLover
02-15-12, 11:49
You can ask this one and the many others that clearly state no AA men.

The bottom line is there are MANY AA female providers that discriminate against their own race. Preference or not. Don't try to say it's only the white girls who do this.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-really-love-white-chocolate-34/4128328Wow, I can't believe they are still talking about this? Listen up fellas! It is a woman's personal preference period point blank, whether they are black, white, brown, green or blue. Get over yourselves and move on! Geeeeesh!

Big Virginian
02-15-12, 15:28
Just a healthy debate guys. Seems as though race issues make some people uncomfortable, so let's lighten things up ok. Check this out, I'm sure it will make some of you chuckle.

http://www.hark.com/clips/bwvcttgqym-those-white-guys-are-the-most-dangerous-in-the-group

Wow, I can't believe they are still talking about this? Listen up fellas! It is a woman's personal preference period point blank, whether they are black, white, brown, green or blue. Get over yourselves and move on! Geeeeesh!

Tdog69
02-17-12, 13:42
It's always some that mess it up for all.

Just a healthy debate guys. Seems as though race issues make some people uncomfortable, so let's lighten things up ok. Check this out, I'm sure it will make some of you chuckle.

http://www.hark.com/clips/bwvcttgqym-those-white-guys-are-the-most-dangerous-in-the-group

Indvir
02-25-12, 13:29
It is the first time seeing somebody is discriminating against Hispanic. Why do all these turned to big time racists!
Remember this super "young booty" has a pile of bad reviews, still acting smart by putting nasty demands.
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-day-sp-seventy-five-hr-sp-due-to-ridiculous-gas-prices-31/5742818

Hunted13
02-25-12, 16:39
We've beat this to death, can we please stop talking about the provider's preferences. It's their call, and there is most likely nothing you can do about it; except for complain here, making me think there is a worthwhile post, when in fact it's the same thing regurgitated again.

Richmond Fotog
02-26-12, 02:20
What they need to do is go voice their opinions, comments and complaints to Backpage, but they won't do that. They will quickly give these folks an education on what racism and racial discrimnation really is. You also get an education in the Constitution, especially the Fourth Amendment. If that isn't good enough, they'll introduce you to the "legal expert" who can give them an education in libel and slander.

These same guys will go to BP and another site and discriminate by selecting the type of girl they will and will not see, including racially, but they would never admit to that, would they?

What happened to the big NY escort agency that posted all of the "Boycott Racism" ads all over BP in various states? It only cost them $11M from a lawsuit by BP's parent company. Ironically, after BP collected their money the Feds raided the escort agency's office and shut them down. Imagine that.

Let them keep banging on their keyboards. All they're doing is wasting their time and energy and the forum space.

We've beat this to death, can we please stop talking about the provider's preferences. It's their call, and there is most likely nothing you can do about it; except for complain here, making me think there is a worthwhile post, when in fact it's the same thing regurgitated again.

Rocket0318
02-27-12, 19:58

You should go look in the DC area ads. :cool:Because I think no one has seen an add for no white guys. Most of the time it's no black or Hispanic. White guys seem to never have any restrictions anywhere especially with Asians. Most black men that deal with this are sick of always being excluded and being stereotyped and treated as a monster just because of skin color. For every bad black man there is at least one bad white guy. Race doesn't determine behavior. That being said the provider has the right to pick her own clients. Just stop lying and using excuses as a cover for racism which is the underling cause for the one black guy represents his whole race mentality they use.

UKnowWho
02-27-12, 21:56
It is the first time seeing somebody is discriminating against Hispanic.That was a new one for me too, but then today I saw this and maybe it explains it:

http://charlottesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/local-well-reviewed-tall-blonde-25/6609320

In case that ad goes away, I linked to it because it has the text "Please do not call if you can't speak and understand English. Its the only language I currently know!" in it, LOL! Haha, imagine getting horny guys calling trying to talk to you in Spanish!

TomWolfe1925
02-27-12, 21:58
Oh, boy, here we go again. When the fire from this one dies out, I think I'll set up a 'race discussion' thread.

TomWolfe1925
02-28-12, 05:40
Oh, boy, here we go again. When the fire from this one dies out, I think I'll set up a 'race discussion' thread.Just to be clear to what I was referring.

Indvir
03-01-12, 14:10
Have seen people are casually talking about BBBJ. Eventhough most men really enjoys it, the risk of STDs is very high. Please do not spread an impression that BBBJ is common and is not at a high risk of infections. When reading reviews, guys just describe this as everybody does this and a very common practice which will make the belief on the readers that those actions are almost safe.

Check out some articles:-

"Some individuals consider oral sex to be a safe or no risk sexual practice. Many people feel safe engaging in this behavior because there is no risk of pregnancy. There are, however, other considerations. Many sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as gonorrhea, herpes, hepatitis B, HIV, and syphilis can be transmitted through oral-genital contact. The risk of contracting chlamydia and HPV through oral sex is much less, although possible. It is difficult to determine exact rates of transmission of STIs through oral sex since many sexually active individuals practice oral sex in addition to other, higher risk activities, such as vaginal and / or anal sex. In addition, if a male ejaculates during oral sex, then the risk to his partner becomes higher."

http://www.avert.org/oral-sex.htm

http://www.uhs.uga.edu/sexualhealth/oral_sex.html

http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/peerh/sex/safesex/oralsex.html

UKnowWho
03-06-12, 00:37
A few times now I've met young couples from Craigslist offering to let you pay to jerk off while watching them have sex. The rate always seems to be $75. I may be the only one who's willing to pay that for that (please spare me your comments if you aren't) , but I thought I'd offer to share info on this one because it was by far the best I've experienced yet. They're a couple in their mid-20's, a petite white brunette with a beautiful innocent look to her and a tall thin black guy. They were both really down-to-earth and lived in a safe-feeling Office-Space-esque apartment complex in Fredericksburg, so I felt very comfortable.

There was a couch for me to sit on right next to their bed. The guy pounded her hard for at least 20 minutes in doggie, CG, then mish, all positioned for ideal viewing a foot or two from me. She has a perfect pink pussy and watching it getting rammed by that big black cock was really hot. She did some hot dirty talk too. It was like watching live porn. No extras were offered and I didn't get the feeling any were available, so I'd advise only going if you're ok with just a show.

PM me if you want their email address.

Bunker Buster
03-06-12, 07:11
A few times now I've met young couples from Craigslist offering to let you pay to jerk off while watching them have sex. The rate always seems to be $75. I may be the only one who's willing to pay that for that (please spare me your comments if you aren't) , but I thought I'd offer to share info on this one because it was by far the best I've experienced yet. They're a couple in their mid-20's, a petite white brunette with a beautiful innocent look to her and a tall thin black guy. They were both really down-to-earth and lived in a safe-feeling Office-Space-esque apartment complex in Fredericksburg, so I felt very comfortable.

There was a couch for me to sit on right next to their bed. The guy pounded her hard for at least 20 minutes in doggie, CG, then mish, all positioned for ideal viewing a foot or two from me. She has a perfect pink pussy and watching it getting rammed by that big black cock was really hot. She did some hot dirty talk too. It was like watching live porn. No extras were offered and I didn't get the feeling any were available, so I'd advise only going if you're ok with just a show.

PM me if you want their email address.The thought of you sitting on a couch spanking the monkey while watching someone else hit it has me LMAO right now. In my day, I'm sure I looked like an idiot jerking off watching naked girls through a plastic window, and everyone's looked like a clown while jerking off to porn. While you're taking it to the extreme, it's nothing everyone here hasn't done in one form or another.

When I was a young hobbyist, I was banging some streetwalker, and her friend came in the room and asked if it would be OK for her client to watch us in action. I can't remember anymore if he wanted to pay both of us, but I seem to remember that he wanted some interactive play, and maybe to get himself worked up then fuck his girl next to us. I wasn't really into having some older guy in the room smacking my ass on the upswing, so I declined.

Good for you for finding something you enjoy, and for sharing it with others who might enjoy the same.

Pntblnfun
03-07-12, 19:56

PM me if you want their email address.I hate to admit it, but I went and met this couple for a show. I am not one to watch, but this intrigued me. They are a nice couple. She is VERY attractive. I enjoyed the moaning and dirty talk. She squirted twice. I did not try to jack off, that's not my thing.

UKnowWho
03-08-12, 21:43
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I kind of glossed over it before but I agree that she's very good-looking.

Shockoe
03-13-12, 10:08
Hey there guys. I'm new to this forum but it's pretty much what I've been looking for. I've seen a lot of girls from BP and its nice to now be able to hear reviews and do more than another site and google searches.

With being new I'm not sure how the reviews should go. I've seen a bunch of girls in the last year and a half and am not sure if I should give reviews or wait until there's a question or another review of the girl.

Thanks guy and have fun and be safe!

Cbd7669
03-14-12, 19:54
Shockoe, welcome to the forum. There's no need to wait, please go ahead and post your reviews. You may want to read some of the reviews that others have posted just to get an idea of the format that most members use.

There's no better way of introducing yourself here than writing up a couple of reviews (good or bad). Sharing information is what it's all about.

Hey there guys. I'm new to this forum but it's pretty much what I've been looking for. I've seen a lot of girls from BP and its nice to now be able to hear reviews and do more than another site and google searches.

With being new I'm not sure how the reviews should go. I've seen a bunch of girls in the last year and a half and am not sure if I should give reviews or wait until there's a question or another review of the girl.

Thanks guy and have fun and be safe!

Bunker Buster
03-15-12, 06:18
Before posting hoaxes and spreading rumors. There is NO such thing as Blue Waffle.

http://womenshealthfoundation.org/blog/2011/08/08/the-blue-waffles-myth

Blue Waffle is a vaginal disease

Old Salt 93
03-15-12, 18:03
Likely old news. But it's new to the NBC12 site.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17168062/busted-cops-nab-33-in-prostitution-sting

Interesting slide show but what I learned is that NJ ministers use 2 year olds as hooker bait.

Bunker Buster
03-16-12, 06:13
Http://www.bluewaffles.us/blue-waffles-disease-pictures

I see what your doing but I also do research dear not making up rumors sexy!I'm posting a link to an actual women's health organization that says this is a hoax.

http://womenshealthfoundation.org/blog/2011/08/08/the-blue-waffles-myth

You're posting a link to the "blue waffles" website; nothing like linking to the hoax website to prove the truth of the hoax. You might want to reconsider your research abilities.

Here's the text from the idiotic website you linked to:

"The name is also not specified. It will be specified later on but the infection is very dangerous for both male and female. This is a infection in which the color of vagina changes to purple color that is why they put a name of Blue Waffles for the virus maybe in future it will be changed when the waffles (waffle) is recognized internationally but up to now it is an appropriate name for this infection. The real cause of this vagina ailment is still unknown but from the reports we can say that they major causes of this vagina disease is depression and unprotected sex."

That's just brilliant. Why wouldn't I believe medical information posted in half-competent English on any anonymous website?

Try putting "blue waffles" into Google. Look at 10 pages of results, then explain to me why there isn't a single one from a hospital, research university, doctor, nurse, or clinic. It only shows up on joke sites, social media, and blogs. IT ISN'T REAL.

I never said you were making up rumors; I'm saying you're spreading them.

Richmond Fotog
03-16-12, 10:34
You may want to use the correct forum so the entire membership can read it. The real news and reports seem to get buried over BS.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?268-Safe-Sex

It's amazing what you can find on this site just by looking around.

Richmond Fotog
03-16-12, 10:46
What's not old news is that Richmond conducts these stings a couple of times each year. They use Facebook to post the "Wall of Shame."

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150668604894361.403671.48881334360&type=3

They also seem to use the same PR story: "In the past few weeks, First, Second, Third and Fourth Precinct officers have coordinated several prostitution sting operations to address complaints of prostitution from the community and help improve the quality of life."

If they could launch the rockets at DGSC and the Hull Street Outlet they could make a lot improvements.

Likely old news. But it's new to the NBC12 site.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17168062/busted-cops-nab-33-in-prostitution-sting

Interesting slide show but what I learned is that NJ ministers use 2 year olds as hooker bait.

Bunker Buster
03-16-12, 20:24
You may want to use the correct forum so the entire membership can read it. The real news and reports seem to get buried over BS.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?268-Safe-Sex

It's amazing what you can find on this site just by looking around.But since someone "have did" posted inane misinformation in this forum, I felt it necessary to counter the fear-and-rumor mongering with accurate information.

Richmond Fotog
03-18-12, 13:19
We all know you're a hoax, joke and a liar. That's all that really matters.

He does not know that is not real thank you and forgive me!

Hunted13
03-19-12, 02:22
I would advise all members that haven't been doing so, to report posts that are an absolute waste of time and space on this website. I can't be the only one that gets frustrated seeing new posts in a thread just to open it up and see stupid shit posted. Arguments (I don't care who is right or wrong) , stupid bickering, and posts that provide nothing, should not be posted; however if you such drivel posted please take 2 minutes to click the Report Post button on the bottom left of the post and explain to Jackson that we don't want to see this crap on the forum. If you agree please don't waste a post agreeing, just report BS that pops up; if you don't agree and want to post about it, please do so in coherent language.

SettleDown
03-19-12, 20:56
I hope I'm wrong, but fellows be extremely careful, there have been a major increase in woman on backpage, I think it's on a matter of time before are friends, with the stars on their chest try to slow things down, not to mention that around this time they try to get one sting in.

So fellows like always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

Member #4183
03-19-12, 23:56
Woman calling herself Jordan who used to see people on the Southside. 5'6", a little thick, nice rack. Well, I hope you got enough of her back when she was simply commiting misdemeanors, as she has graduated to home invasion, LOL. She and her husband (or a friend) followed some hapless dude back to his place from Shamrock the Block in RIC, surprised him and duct taped him to a chair while they robbed him. It was on channel 8 in RIC tonight. I recognized the picture right away. It seems these gals start dropping their prices, doing more for less, and the next thing you know they've gone stupid and get arrested. Consider Jordan another statistic. Too bad.

SettleDown
03-21-12, 11:00
To all my fellow brothers, just would like to take a moment to express my thought on sharing info, I don't mind sharing any info that I have, that's the purpose of this whole site, but when I check your profile and you have no real input, or maybe 20 post over a 6 month span, makes me wonder. So for new members, or those who have no real credibility, I will not share numbers, I will share locations, point you in locations, decribe the person to the best of my ability, but let me repeat, I will not share numbers. I will share numbers with both Regular and Senior members, but the key is CREDIBILITY, and the ok from the provider. The purpose of this site is to share stories, and sometimes stories with a twist. By sharing stories and other info, it help make things safe for us, and the providers, but mainly us. We all know even though LE have relations with these girls, they also monitors this site, and the rule there is don't do as I do, do as I say. With this being said, if you have notice that their have been a lot of arrest in the past, and some of our favorite providers have been being locked up, so if you are LE, I have no intentions of helping in any way to cut down on the fish pool, but if I can help in any way to help keep from having your picture or mines posted, I will do all that I can. So if I have info to share, I will share, if I have a number to share, and its ok with the provider, I will share, but if you don't have CREDIBILITY, I will not give you a number. I have shared both numbers and vital information in the past with members, and senior status was not the issue. Well fellows as always, be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

JustForKicks
03-22-12, 09:09
I agree but its not just Newbies. The Newbies are of no concern, I just ignore them. I have shared information with SM's and have received nothing in return but phone numbers that never get answered, or go straight to voice mail, wrong numbers, or sorry no one is here by that name. I know these girls are here today gone tomorrow, but calling them within a few hours of receiving their numbers and getting those results are frustrating. I'm at my wits end with this board and I have contributed a lot of information. I only share here with two senior members without question and never ask for anything in return because when I get information or when they get information they just automatically pass it on. People are using this board for the wrong purpose, they give horrible reviews that leave out key information and mostly just seems like bragging instead of sharing information. What is the purpose of saying," Hey met up with Stacey today WSW thin blonde cruising JD, she does not have a phone number but got her sisters, uncles, mothers number to get a hold of her" What is the use of posting your experience if another Monger can not try it for himself?

Another complaint is SM's who you do share information with, go to these girls and act like complete A'holes where as now she won't even see me. I had two girls call me up telling me not to contact them again due to the fact my "referral" acted like he owned her. For example when I first posted about Nicole I gave her number out to a SM, he met up with her at a spot near her notel. When he arrived some guy was talking to her and the Monger flipped out on her as if he owned her. She was standing there waiting and some random guy walked up to her and started hitting on her, and this Monger flips out on her. Are you serious? She's standing out there on Chamberlayne Ave, of course she is going to get hit on. YOU DO NOT OWN THESE WOMEN! I never give out bad information! If I give you her number she is legit. Experiences may vary depending on how well she likes you.

My last complaint is if I give you a number for a girl I did not post about, DO NOT share her information. I share only information for girls that I find and post reviews about. If I trade numbers with another Monger who asked for it from a review I posted, and in return they give me a number, I do not share it out of respect.

But then again you share information with someone, they say they have nothing to exchange with you. The next day they post about an experience they have had. Thanks for the courtesy info.

Just my useless two cents.

Stay safe.

To all my fellow brothers, just would like to take a moment to express my thought on sharing info, I don't mind sharing any info that I have, that's the purpose of this whole site, but when I check your profile and you have no real input, or maybe 20 post over a 6 month span, makes me wonder. So for new members, or those who have no real credibility, I will not share numbers, I will share locations, point you in locations, decribe the person to the best of my ability, but let me repeat, I will not share numbers. I will share numbers with both Regular and Senior members, but the key is CREDIBILITY, and the ok from the provider. The purpose of this site is to share stories, and sometimes stories with a twist. By sharing stories and other info, it help make things safe for us, and the providers, but mainly us. We all know even though LE have relations with these girls, they also monitors this site, and the rule there is don't do as I do, do as I say. With this being said, if you have notice that their have been a lot of arrest in the past, and some of our favorite providers have been being locked up, so if you are LE, I have no intentions of helping in any way to cut down on the fish pool, but if I can help in any way to help keep from having your picture or mines posted, I will do all that I can. So if I have info to share, I will share, if I have a number to share, and its ok with the provider, I will share, but if you don't have CREDIBILITY, I will not give you a number. I have shared both numbers and vital information in the past with members, and senior status was not the issue. Well fellows as always, be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

Richmond Guy
03-22-12, 10:14
I agree but its not just Newbies. The Newbies are of no concern, I just ignore them. I have shared information with SM's and have received nothing in return but phone numbers that never get answered, or go straight to voice mail, wrong numbers, or sorry no one is here by that name. I know these girls are here today gone tomorrow, but calling them within a few hours of receiving their numbers and getting those results are frustrating. I'm at my wits end with this board and I have contributed a lot of information. I only share here with two senior members without question and never ask for anything in return because when I get information or when they get information they just automatically pass it on. People are using this board for the wrong purpose, they give horrible reviews that leave out key information and mostly just seems like bragging instead of sharing information. What is the purpose of saying," Hey met up with Stacey today WSW thin blonde cruising JD, she does not have a phone number but got her sisters, uncles, mothers number to get a hold of her" What is the use of posting your experience if another Monger can not try it for himself?

Another complaint is SM's who you do share information with, go to these girls and act like complete A'holes where as now she won't even see me. I had two girls call me up telling me not to contact them again due to the fact my "referral" acted like he owned her. For example when I first posted about Nicole I gave her number out to a SM, he met up with her at a spot near her notel. When he arrived some guy was talking to her and the Monger flipped out on her as if he owned her. She was standing there waiting and some random guy walked up to her and started hitting on her, and this Monger flips out on her. Are you serious? She's standing out there on Chamberlayne Ave, of course she is going to get hit on. YOU DO NOT OWN THESE WOMEN! I never give out bad information! If I give you her number she is legit. Experiences may vary depending on how well she likes you.

My last complaint is if I give you a number for a girl I did not post about, DO NOT share her information. I share only information for girls that I find and post reviews about. If I trade numbers with another Monger who asked for it from a review I posted, and in return they give me a number, I do not share it out of respect.

But then again you share information with someone, they say they have nothing to exchange with you. The next day they post about an experience they have had. Thanks for the courtesy info.

Stay safe."Kicks" gave me Nicole's info and I've seen her several times. She's great. She told me about the guy that flipped out on her and it's one of the reasons I haven't posted much about her. Since he posted first, my sense is to let others contact him. Maybe that's wrong. One bit of information that confused me, is that a few weeks ago, she said that she hadn't gotten a call all weekend. I should have followed up, because I thought she didn't work on the weekends.

I also saw Shevez this week, but I don't think anyone needs to see another review of this wonderful provider, and her contact info is certainly easy enough to discover.

One final note: I called Amanda today (originally reviewed by "TwoinTub" and she said that she was in the hospital. Not sure what that's about, but she said she would call me tomorrow, so I'm guessing she's not planning to stay long.

VaInSight
03-22-12, 12:21

Stay safe.Well said. Some people think that SM gives them the right to act like gutter and look down on people. I belive your points on sharing of info applies to all and not just SM. Tried to share with one guy and he gave me the number to a hospital.

Tidad
04-08-12, 09:26
Michelle of 804-740* is a guest of Henrico and will return to the world in September. Funny enough, she was busted because her boyfriend's retail activities rather than her own. Funny world. He will be in for longer than she, so keep an eye out mid month.

Hunted13
04-09-12, 10:07
Michelle of 804-740* is a guest of Henrico and will return to the world in September. Funny enough, she was busted because her boyfriend's retail activities rather than her own. Funny world. He will be in for longer than she, so keep an eye out mid month.Hmmm that is very curious because her ad just came up on the search site today. I'm not saying I don't believe you just find it strange she hasn't advertised in awhile but right when she gets popped her ad comes up.

Tidad
04-09-12, 17:12
You've got mail.

Hmmm that is very curious because her ad just came up on the search site today. I'm not saying I don't believe you just find it strange she hasn't advertised in awhile but right when she gets popped her ad comes up.

Hunted13
04-14-12, 11:55
Hey guys,

I've got my house to myself tonight and want to set up an outcall. I've got a couple lines out but if anyone has suggestions on a reliable, ideally GFE provider, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Superman06
04-14-12, 18:36
Hey guys,

I've got my house to myself tonight and want to set up an outcall. I've got a couple lines out but if anyone has suggestions on a reliable, ideally GFE provider, please shoot me a PM.

ThanksMaybe it's just me but I would never bring an out call to my residence. Too many potential problems. Hotel / motel no problem.

RichmondDude
04-15-12, 11:27
Whats up with some of these guys with 2. 3 hundred post, giving up NO good information. And then comment on every post, I thought this brd. Was for info? Its their opinion, and most of us don't really care what they think of our posts, or how we do things, ugh, what works for one may not work for another. Just saying.

Hunted13
04-15-12, 14:37
Hey guys,

ThanksReeled in one of my lines, had a great time, and not at all concerned about the location, if you share with me feel free to PM.

Tidad
05-12-12, 21:44
For any of you who like the girl next door, soft body style check out Missy. I prefer the spinner style but she was fun for a change of pace and she is looking for new friends...buzz me for contact info

LittleMissy
05-13-12, 13:00
Hmmm that is very curious because her ad just came up on the search site today. I'm not saying I don't believe you just find it strange she hasn't advertised in awhile but right when she gets popped her ad comes up.Hello, this is a friend of Michelles, Missy. It's true, she is in Henrico. I talk to her regularly and am trying to help out some of her clients while she is away. All the info that Jay gave is correct, it was her boyfriend who got her into trouble. I'm not sure why her ad popped up like that.

Jason12
05-17-12, 12:47
Hello, this is a friend of Michelles, Missy. It's true, she is in Henrico. I talk to her regularly and am trying to help out some of her clients while she is away. All the info that Jay gave is correct, it was her boyfriend who got her into trouble. I'm not sure why her ad popped up like that.I saw Michelle once, but I like Little Missy even better. Very sweet girl with nice skills. Will definitely repeat. I have been looking for an UTR type regular.

Creamike70
05-17-12, 14:55
Hello, this is a friend of Michelles, Missy. It's true, she is in Henrico. I talk to her regularly and am trying to help out some of her clients while she is away. All the info that Jay gave is correct, it was her boyfriend who got her into trouble. I'm not sure why her ad popped up like that.Met with Missy earlier. Great session at her place. Cute girl with hot body. She is interested in a few SM to help her along. Sorry but she won't take regular members. Full menu except back. PM LittleMissy for details or SM who have shared with me.

Steveoo41
05-17-12, 16:55
Met with Missy earlier. Great session at her place. Cute girl with hot body. She is interested in a few SM to help her along. Sorry but she won't take regular members. Full menu except back. PM LittleMissy for details or SM who have shared with me.She sees regular members also. I have her info as well.

LittleMissy
05-18-12, 00:12
She sees regular members also. I have her info as well.I actually only see clients by refferal / regular members, or through Ashley, on backpage! Sorry for the confusion.

LittleMissy
05-18-12, 00:18
She sees regular members also. I have her info as well.What I meant to say is I PREFER to see senior members, or regular members BY referal, or through / with (as in doubles) with Ashley. Sorry for the confusion, it's late and I've had kind of a long day!

Zarkov
05-22-12, 14:41
I am looking for an attractive lady with good oral skills I am new to the escort biz mostly BP but I can't believe most of those real attractive girls are real anyone know of a legit girl I don't want a sting.

SettleDown
05-23-12, 16:20
I just been having so much luck lately Idon't know what to do, I had this little number contact me $40 for what ever I want, and the opportunity to hit any hole, yes a whole in one. The glory hole. I posted a few pic, maybe some of you other guys may know or have had to know its real, once again I will shre her info to those members who are worthy of it. What will determine that is your past post, which don't mean you have to be a senior member, but if your past post only read I see a SW on such and such street, which really don't mean a thing is not a reason for me to send you this tricks number, but if you have posted useful or interesting info, and have gave other members useful info, or helped in any way and ask me for her info, then I will pass it along. As always fellows, be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back. (watch each other backs) Here are her pic's

RichmondDude
05-25-12, 11:56
I hooked up with her couple wks. Ago. 40 not bad price. But you get what you pay for here, she must put up 5 different ads on craigslist a day. She rushes like hell, not the best smelling, I will not repeat. Can't imagine how many people she sees in a day.

Superman06
05-26-12, 14:22
I've been away for awhile and would like an update on one of my ATF's. Has anyone seen Zebrina aka Z lately? I saw her a few times after her "vacation" but don't have any current contact info. PM me if you like.

Hsrams
05-26-12, 21:56
I had a good contact number as recently as a month ago, but she went to see family in Carolina a couple of months ago and I have only talked with her once since she left. Told me she would be back in Richmond sometime in May. Haven't been able to get a response from her since. Let me know if you track her down though. I'd like to see her again also.

I've been away for awhile and would like an update on one of my ATF's. Has anyone seen Zebrina aka Z lately? I saw her a few times after her "vacation" but don't have any current contact info. PM me if you like.

CantWinLosin
05-27-12, 13:52
I second Hsram's request. Last saw her since right after her vacation, then lost contact with her, but would definitely like to see her again.

Tidad
05-27-12, 14:45
Spotting Report: Fire Engine red mid sized chevy pick up truck, circulating on JD near the Masonettes around 230 pm; I've seen the same truck parked drivers side to drivers side w LEO 3 times last 2 weeks. Be aware of your surroundings, and keep your head on a swivel.

RichmondDude
05-30-12, 12:28
Hey guys one of my regulars is struggling, needs some help. White 5ft3 about 115-120, any of you who has, or does share info with me, hit me up. Some SM

Va Fun Tymes
05-30-12, 15:12
I had a good contact number as recently as a month ago, but she went to see family in Carolina a couple of months ago and I have only talked with her once since she left. Told me she would be back in Richmond sometime in May. Haven't been able to get a response from her since. Let me know if you track her down though. I'd like to see her again also.Same here. I wish I could get back in touch. Use to keep up with Patrick but can't reach him either.

Arlowpear
05-31-12, 01:09
Chamberlayne and Brooklyn Pk.

Saw her walking around 10:30 while I was pumping gas. 40ish light skin with a PHAT ass and pretty tits, big nipples as well. She pulled out a titty and showed the cat as well. Asked for. 25 but settled for. 20 for BBBJ. Found a spot in she went to work. She stopped twice but saying her head hurt but pushed on. Didn't get FS but its available. Said she'd be out all week.

RichmondDude
05-31-12, 17:21
I'm here for a short time. But I'm not something you want to miss out on. I'm INTO TRYING NEW THINGS. AND I LIKE TO HAVE FUN. Please no texts. 804-572-5822. SATISFACTION IS A MUST. BABY. T. Money back if pics don't match. No texts. Shannon. Sweet Shannon.

Think she is LE. Or working with them, staying at Quality in on w. Broad, went to go see her, if it wasnt a set up. Closest thing to one I ever seen.

JimmyJams
05-31-12, 23:24
Met another gorgeous "tweener" sexy, blond, hwp. Not a SW, not an escort but. Face 9, body 9, attitude 9, skills 9 need I say more. SM and people who have shared / been generous with me.

Makethescoop
06-01-12, 10:07
Putting this out there for those that may want to repeat or check pregnant off their list. They can host west of the Kings Dominion area. Not too far off the beaten path. Tabby is about 5 months along. June has put on some weight with notable growth in the bustline. Sadly the middle has grown a bit too.

Service was as good or better than usual. Probably because their volume is down. I got both with emphasis on the pregnant one for as long as it took for a grant. Work takes me that way fairly often so I will definately be repeating until she pops out the kid and probably after.

The number they have had all along still applies. I have good success with texting them.

I'll provide digits to those with something to trade.

Be safe!

Fluffa1
06-01-12, 10:28
I'm here for a short time. But I'm not something you want to miss out on. I'm INTO TRYING NEW THINGS. AND I LIKE TO HAVE FUN. Please no texts. 804-572-5822. SATISFACTION IS A MUST. BABY. T. Money back if pics don't match. No texts. Shannon. Sweet Shannon.

Think she is LE. Or working with them, staying at Quality in on w. Broad, went to go see her, if it wasnt a set up. Closest thing to one I ever seen.

178963What happened?

Neely
06-01-12, 11:22
Met another gorgeous "tweener" sexy, blond, hwp. Not a SW, not an escort but. Face 9, body 9, attitude 9, skills 9 need I say more. SM and people who have shared / been generous with me.Got any pics to go along with the post? I'm a regular member, not a "senior member" but sure am interested!

JimmyJams
06-02-12, 03:00
Met another gorgeous "tweener" sexy, blond, hwp. Not a SW, not an escort but. Face 9, body 9, attitude 9, skills 9 need I say more. SM and people who have shared / been generous with me.I can't f-cking believe it but then again I guess I can. Someone that contacted the tweener that I so graciously shared, that they got information about her from "USA sex guide" she asked me,"WTF is USA Sex Guide". I no for 100% it had to have been some one I shared contact info with. It is a said and an unspoken rule that we NEVER share info about the board or the board at all with providers. The board is for us. They need not know anything about the boards existence, what it is for, or what is shared. NEVER serves any real benefit for them to know, because of this I am not likely to share info anymore. This is not the first time that some idiot that doesn't know what to say out of their mouth has compromised my integrity. This is also the reason many of us keep our info close and only share with SM well everyone I shared with had SM status so that is no assurance of discretion either.

Still Looking
06-02-12, 22:01
Sorry for your luck Jimmy. I don't understand why some people think they have to spill their guts to every girl out there. They have no need to know where we get our info from. Wise up folks and remember " Loose lips sink ships".

Bunker Buster
06-02-12, 22:42
I can't f-cking believe it but then again I guess I can. Someone that contacted the tweener that I so graciously shared, that they got information about her from "USA sex guide" she asked me,"WTF is USA Sex Guide". I no for 100% it had to have been some one I shared contact info with. It is a said and an unspoken rule that we NEVER share info about the board or the board at all with providers. The board is for us. They need not know anything about the boards existence, what it is for, or what is shared. NEVER serves any real benefit for them to know, because of this I am not likely to share info anymore. This is not the first time that some idiot that doesn't know what to say out of their mouth has compromised my integrity. This is also the reason many of us keep our info close and only share with SM well everyone I shared with had SM status so that is no assurance of discretion either.When girls ask me if I'm the one who wrote a review they've read (which I did in fact write) , I always, always deny knowing about the review. I talk about the oThER board with the girls because they all know about it, but I never mention this forum. Unfortunately, there are other websites that reprint this forum, so the reviews appear widely on the net anyway.

Anyone who wrecks a relationship after so graciously being given a referral by a hard-working, generous brother-in-arms here, should be exiled, and his IP address made known to prevent further contact by him.

There were some guys on the non-pro board in Baltimore who were complaining earlier this year about getting burned by guys they'd referred to their tweener finds. There are rats and ingrates everywhere.

CantWinLosin
06-03-12, 08:51
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Still Looking
06-04-12, 01:21
"never tell the girls about this place"never tell the girls about this place"never tell the girls about this place.

If you don't want to share info with me any more, that's certainly your prerogative.

I still stand by my statement. Keep your lips shut!

CantWinLosin
06-04-12, 07:06
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Thank You,

Jackson

GeorgeGray3207
06-04-12, 17:44
Here's where I disagree with you. You mention two things, first. "not just lost access to some girl' I do indeed consider that to be harmful. We all work to find these UTR diamonds. Someone was generous enough to share with you and your actions could easily have led to them losing access. Why would you not consider that materially injured? At the very least its incredibly poor manners. Secondly. You mention establishing trust for future access for yourself. Do I need to even say it. You may have caused irreparable damage to Jimmyjams chance at the very same thing, and he found her, not you! Anyway, just my two cents.

Bunker Buster
06-04-12, 20:38
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

CantWinLosin
06-05-12, 00:44
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

JimmyJams
06-05-12, 02:00
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

MollyDaniels
06-05-12, 11:11
No wonder this town is horrible for girls. All this board seems to be used for is meaningless immature fights and rants between members.

Maybe if you would behave yourselves and conduct your selves in a respectful manner, more girls would be willing to play.

CantWinLosin
06-05-12, 13:19
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Bunker Buster
06-05-12, 17:04
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

CantWinLosin
06-05-12, 18:08
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Steveoo41
06-05-12, 18:11
Can we talk about the girls again and stop acting like one?

CantWinLosin
06-05-12, 19:41
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

RichmondDude
06-05-12, 21:30
All of you, or start a thread, so you guys can compare your stuff, and who is right and wrong. I even called said girl. She acted skidish, so I said later, these girls are like buses. You miss this one, theres another in 10 minutes. We all have freedom of choice. Sounds like alot of ego here to me.

Bunker Buster
06-06-12, 15:22
All of you, or start a thread, so you guys can compare your stuff, and who is right and wrong. I even called said girl. She acted skidish, so I said later, these girls are like buses. You miss this one, theres another in 10 minutes. We all have freedom of choice. Sounds like alot of ego here to me.For discussion of general matters. The agreement of how referrals should be used seems to fall into the "General" category. It's not clogging up the Backpage, Massage, Escort, Streetwalker, Strip Club, or Craigslist thread. So if you don't want to take part in this discussion, and don't have an opinion on whether people should talk about the board or how they know the "friend" who passed along a girl's number, you can ignore it.

People who find and share girls with others, and those who get referrals, need to be clear on how the information is used. We say over and over that "this is a forum for sharing information," but if that information is not used according to people's expectations, they're going to stop sharing.

As far as Steveo41 saying "can't we just talk about the girls," for a guy with 3 reviews, who's had most of his posting career deleted by the admin, perhaps you could take your own advice.

Molly, if you have nothing constructive to contribute to the conversation, please step off. Neither Cantwin, Jimmy nor I are immature, and we're not having a pointless argument. This is an important issue that comes up in many cities, and needs to be cleared up. Your comment of "no wonder girls don't visit X city" is the standard chime-in of girls on almost every board I've read for the past 15 years. There are two factors in whether girls visit a city: the profit they leave with, and their personal safety. The discussions in this thread have no effect on whether or not girls visit Richmond, or any other city.

Finally, Cantwin, when I said the person who messed up Jimmy's deal should be banned, you had not stepped forward, so it wasn't directed at you. As far as the beanball, the likelihood of our facing each other across a plate is zero, so my saying it "would" happen in MLB is nothing more than an observation. I probably couldn't top 35 mph anyway, so even if I made a threat, it wouldn't have much credibility.

If anyone has an opinion on how referrals should be used, please share it here. If you don't care about the issue, there are a half-dozen other threads that we're keeping this discussion out of.

MollyDaniels
06-06-12, 17:05
Here is a PM I received from a member named Jimmyjams.

Maybe if you were giving up some free or greatly discounted services someone would give a sh-t about anything you have to say. Stay in your lane. Ho. I knock down way more free ass than I compensate for. Never will there be a shortage of providers, NEVER. Unnecessary for you to put your mouth in it, it is better used for other things I'm sure. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. RUN TELL THAT!

Wow!

Such harsh negativity. I pity the horrid life he lives.

LittleMissy
06-06-12, 22:55
I thought I would share my opinion about this matter. I am new to the business, and very concerned with staying safe both from the law, and from the clients themselves. I had posted an ad on BP and gotten a lot of sketchy replies and had not met many clients. One day I saw a client who said he had some friends that he trusted and could help me get some more business if I didn't mind him giving out my number, and I agreed. He never mentioned this board but I found out that's what he meant when he said "some friends". I found out because a few days later someone called me and said they had gotten my number from a member on this board. He only told me because I pretty much demanded to know where he had gotten my number since I knew I wasn't advertising at the time anywhere. At first I was really confused, and a little alarmed, but he gave me the URL and I came and checked it out. I saw someone had posted a review on here and was exchanging my number with senior memebers. I can only assume the client who asked me if I'd like more business and the person who posted the review are one in the same.

I actually sent the person who had posted the review a PM to say thank you. I now have a way of getting clients who are pretty much pre-verified if they state that they are senior members of this board. I.almost exclusively- am happy to see such members as clients. Now I don't have to deal with shady BP or screen my dates so excessively. Personally, I am glad that he posted the review and gave my number to others. As far as the person who told me that this place existed, and how he got my number, I respected his honesty with me. I would've been totally sketched out had he not told me, and wondered where the hell he had gotten it. I probably wouldn't have returned his text / phone call had he not explained what USA sex guide is.

I can't see how any girl would stop seeing or be upset at a client for posting a review of her on here, or trading her number. I mean the way I see it, you are pretty much doing us a favor. Why would anyone be upset about that? Why would anyone stop seeing a client for attracting her more business that is a more safe that just random people reading your ad? Maybe some girls are more up-tight than I, but thats the way I feel about it. I could understand a provider getting upset at a negative review, but then the person probably wouldn't be trading her number and recommending her to anyone anyway, right?

Bunker Buster
06-07-12, 04:21
I thought I would share my opinion about this matter. I am new to the business, and very concerned with staying safe both from the law, and from the clients themselves. I had posted an ad on BP and gotten a lot of sketchy replies and had not met many clients. One day I saw a client who said he had some friends that he trusted and could help me get some more business if I didn't mind him giving out my number, and I agreed. He never mentioned this board but I found out that's what he meant when he said "some friends". I found out because a few days later someone called me and said they had gotten my number from a member on this board. He only told me because I pretty much demanded to know where he had gotten my number since I knew I wasn't advertising at the time anywhere. At first I was really confused, and a little alarmed, but he gave me the URL and I came and checked it out. I saw someone had posted a review on here and was exchanging my number with senior memebers. I can only assume the client who asked me if I'd like more business and the person who posted the review are one in the same.

I actually sent the person who had posted the review a PM to say thank you. I now have a way of getting clients who are pretty much pre-verified if they state that they are senior members of this board. I. Almost exclusively- am happy to see such members as clients. Now I don't have to deal with shady BP or screen my dates so excessively. Personally, I am glad that he posted the review and gave my number to others. As far as the person who told me that this place existed, and how he got my number, I respected his honesty with me. I would've been totally sketched out had he not told me, and wondered where the hell he had gotten it. I probably wouldn't have returned his text / phone call had he not explained what USA sex guide is.

I can't see how any girl would stop seeing or be upset at a client for posting a review of her on here, or trading her number. I mean the way I see it, you are pretty much doing us a favor. Why would anyone be upset about that? Why would anyone stop seeing a client for attracting her more business that is a more safe that just random people reading your ad? Maybe some girls are more up-tight than I, but thats the way I feel about it. I could understand a provider getting upset at a negative review, but then the person probably wouldn't be trading her number and recommending her to anyone anyway, right?I think people are more concerned about sharing information on UTR (under the radar) girls they may have found on craigslist, and are mostly concerned about not having someone connect their board name to a face. In your case, it worked out OK, but guys are worried about blowback, or in some cases, possibly blackmail.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Bunker Buster
06-07-12, 05:05
Here is a PM I received from a member named Jimmyjams.

Maybe if you were giving up some free or greatly discounted services someone would give a sh-t about anything you have to say. Stay in your lane. Ho. I knock down way more free ass than I compensate for. Never will there be a shortage of providers, NEVER. Unnecessary for you to put your mouth in it, it is better used for other things I'm sure. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. RUN TELL THAT!

Wow!

Such harsh negativity. I pity the horrid life he lives.I checked the member directory, and there's also a jimmyjam, a Jimmyjam1, and a JimmyJams1.

There have been cases of trolls setting up member names close to someone else's to cause confusion and blame.

Hsrams
06-07-12, 05:34
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news boys, but Zabrina seems to have retired. Finally got a response from her this week that she has quit. She seems to be doing well, so I am speculating that she found a boyfriend to settle down with. Hell, maybe it's one of you for all I know. If so, I wish the best to both of you. She was really hot on her good days, and still better than most on her bad days.

I don't want to wish bad things for anybody and I'm glad if she got her life together, but maybe she'll be back at some future date. Never know in this hobby who you will ever see again.

Same here. I wish I could get back in touch. Use to keep up with Patrick but can't reach him either.

Admin
06-07-12, 16:18
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bunker Buster
06-07-12, 18:20
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

JacksonIf people aren't clear on how the information they share with others will be used, they're going to be less likely to share in the first place.

JimmyJams
06-08-12, 00:14

I actually sent the person who had posted the review a PM to say thank you. I now have a way of getting clients who are pretty much pre-verified if they state that they are senior members of this board. I. Almost exclusively- am happy to see such members as clients. Now I don't have to deal with shady BP or screen my dates so excessively. Personally, I am glad that he posted the review and gave my number to others. As far as the person who told me that this place existed, and how he got my number, I respected his honesty with me. I would've been totally sketched out had he not told me, and wondered where the hell he had gotten it. I probably wouldn't have returned his text / phone call had he not explained what USA sex guide is.

I can't see how any girl would stop seeing or be upset at a client for posting a review of her on here, or trading her number. I mean the way I see it, you are pretty much doing us a favor. Why would anyone be upset about that? Why would anyone stop seeing a client for attracting her more business that is a more safe that just random people reading your ad? Maybe some girls are more up-tight than I, but thats the way I feel about it. I could understand a provider getting upset at a negative review, but then the person probably wouldn't be trading her number and recommending her to anyone anyway, right?LM here is the deal. I would NEVER share a womans info and she not be aware of it and be expecting to get some calls from people. I tell her who they are going to say referred and tell the SMs who to say referred. There is NO reason for them to share info about the board or details about the person they received the referral from other than to say "just a friend or trusted friend". The SM was correct this is more to do with "tweeners" or "UTR" girls. Girls that are full long in the biz are a bit of a different story but still discretion is the better part of valor. You are right to want to know where some random person got your number. That wasn't the situation we are talking about.

JimmyJams
06-08-12, 00:30
If people aren't clear on how the information they share with others will be used, they're going to be less likely to share in the first place.I agree. I also find the Admin's definition to be interesting."Between Men", doesn't seem open to peanut gallery comments form women.

LittleMissy
06-10-12, 03:58
LM here is the deal. I would NEVER share a womans info and she not be aware of it and be expecting to get some calls from people. I tell her who they are going to say referred and tell the SMs who to say referred. There is NO reason for them to share info about the board or details about the person they received the referral from other than to say "just a friend or trusted friend". The SM was correct this is more to do with "tweeners" or "UTR" girls. Girls that are full long in the biz are a bit of a different story but still discretion is the better part of valor. You are right to want to know where some random person got your number. That wasn't the situation we are talking about.Well that's kind of what I meant. I am "UTR". I advertised on backpage once and was freaked out by the whole thing. I only have a couple clients that I see, so when the person said "from a friend", I wanted to know WHAT friend. If a provider only sees a couple regular clients and then her number ends up in someone's handa, she has a right to know EXACTLY where it came from. If my number was advertised all over BP or other sites, it wouldn't be a concearn.

Grand Mephisto
06-10-12, 16:40
Well that's kind of what I meant. I am "UTR". I advertised on backpage once and was freaked out by the whole thing. I only have a couple clients that I see, so when the person said "from a friend", I wanted to know WHAT friend. If a provider only sees a couple regular clients and then her number ends up in someone's handa, she has a right to know EXACTLY where it came from. If my number was advertised all over BP or other sites, it wouldn't be a concearn.If someone is going on a public board and posting that they are UTR, then they are not UTR.

Its That Guy
06-12-12, 18:36
Putting this out there for those that may want to repeat or check pregnant off their list. They can host west of the Kings Dominion area. Not too far off the beaten path. Tabby is about 5 months along. June has put on some weight with notable growth in the bustline. Sadly the middle has grown a bit too.

Service was as good or better than usual. Probably because their volume is down. I got both with emphasis on the pregnant one for as long as it took for a grant. Work takes me that way fairly often so I will definately be repeating until she pops out the kid and probably after.

The number they have had all along still applies. I have good success with texting them.

I'll provide digits to those with something to trade.

Be safe!Texted back and forth with Tabby. She said they're both clean now but somehow I doubt that. She asked a bunch of. Questions to make sure that I'm a friendly and I'd seen her before. Once everything seemed good to go and we were setting up a time she says talk to you later tomorrow and disappeared. What the fuck.

Littlehead
06-13-12, 15:41
I saw Little Missy recently and I'll give her two thumbs up. Without a doubt, the best provider I've been with in several years. Great attitude, good looks, and very good skills, plus she can carry on a conversation. I'll definitely repeat. And I might add, she seems a bit adventuresome. As always, YMMV.

RichmondDude
06-13-12, 16:51
Yes they are out there in Caroline Co, they are both on methodone program, she is preg. Don't know who the father of this one is either. She has all kind of drama with the SO CALLED father of 2 yro. Goes to his house every wk end. She is very moody, very up and down. June put on ALOT of weight, not in good heath, but if you can hook up with them together. Its fun.

Missy,

Well she is a nice girl, kinda UTR, alot of fun, I have seen her a few times, and will continue.

RichmondDude
06-18-12, 17:29
Has anyone talk to her lately, I saw her a few times, pretty nice girl, over off university dr. Called her for couple days, no response. Home and cell, hope she is ok, I liked her, easy on the pocket too. She posted on here couple times.

Littlehead
06-20-12, 10:38
Has anyone talk to her lately, I saw her a few times, pretty nice girl, over off university dr. Called her for couple days, no response. Home and cell, hope she is ok, I liked her, easy on the pocket too. She posted on here couple times.I sent her a text and got one back that said she was in the hospital with a drug OD and the "prognosis was not promising." I called and some guy answered and basically told me the same thing. I only saw her once but we connected. Sure hope the doctors are wrong. Or this is some kind of elaborate story to get her out of the business. From the sound of it, I am inclined to believe its true.

Steveoo41
06-23-12, 07:20
Has anyone talk to her lately, I saw her a few times, pretty nice girl, over off university dr. Called her for couple days, no response. Home and cell, hope she is ok, I liked her, easy on the pocket too. She posted on here couple times.Its true. She is in the hospital in serious condition.

Chdc666
06-25-12, 02:56
Has anyone talk to her lately, I saw her a few times, pretty nice girl, over off university dr. Called her for couple days, no response. Home and cell, hope she is ok, I liked her, easy on the pocket too. She posted on here couple times.I can confirm also that she is definitely not ok. She has suffered multiple strokes and a heart attack. She is currently in intensive care in a local hospital. I won't say which one out of respect for her privacy, but the prognosis is not good at all. Please everyone say a prayer for her, she needs all the positive energy that she can get. I saw her on a few occasions, one of which turned into an all night session where we just sat and talked. She is a really sweet girl and I hope and pray that she will get better soon.

Tidad
06-25-12, 07:20
After a number of texts and phone calls, I recently arranged to meet with a young lady for a brief shag session. As soon as I walked into her room she remarked at how familiar I seemed. For 5 mins I had no clue who she might be, but by min #6, I knew exactly who she was and why she knew me. About ten years ago, she and my sister were coworkers and friendly if not actually friends and she had even been in my home a few times. With no interest in waiting for her to figure it out, I made an excuse and hit the road. She called no less than ten times, every ring making me thank my cautious heart for Google Voice.