PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Tom McAn
01-08-23, 16:59
I know there is a section for this but I thinks it's serious enough to post here. Friday I text a few numbers in search of a new dream adventure. Later that afternoon around 5 pm I receive a call from what they said was the US Marshals Office Human Trafficking Division. They said an under age girl was missing and my number was one of her last 5 missed calls. They went through this clearly rehearsed pitch about how "you are not a suspect yet. But we want to take you off our list. Have you searched for massage on skipthegames?" At first I was nervous as hell. I asked "shouldn't I have a lawyer for this type of conversation?" They threatened me and said if I didn't cooperate they have a team on stand by to kick down my door. I was still unsure. So I said what do you need from me. "If you pass a psych evaluation and pay a fine this will all go away and you are no longer a suspect". They sent me a text from a "619" number with a email address "Bluefinancial1965@Gmail.com". They wanted me to pay a $1900.00 fine before taking the "evaluation"That's when I knew it was complete bull shit. Be careful fellas. These classified sites are dangerous. I'm going to stick to what I know and avoid the search for a while.Thanks for the warning. It's sad that there are scams like this out there. I fear some inexperienced mongers, especially those with spouses or SO's, will fall for such schemes.

Some years back I received a similar call from someone claiming to be from the IRS, claiming that I owed a substantial sum of money and that I needed to pay it right then and there. Fortunately, I knew from previous (and expensive) experience that the IRS always initiates tax inquiries by mail, not telephone. I hung up. I no longer answer calls from unknown numbers, whether it's my regular cell phone or my burner phone.

OldBoomer
01-08-23, 19:07
Quote.

Tried texting Ronda but got no response tonight. Anyone know if she got moved to her new place and is still around? Haven't seen any recent ads. First strike.

Answer.

Ronda is on vacation until January 24th or so.

If you call and she does not answer after that, send me a PM.

Oldboomer.

ThrobbinWood
01-08-23, 20:26
Thanks for the warning. It's sad that there are scams like this out there. I fear some inexperienced mongers, especially those with spouses or SO's, will fall for such schemes.

Some years back I received a similar call from someone claiming to be from the IRS, claiming that I owed a substantial sum of money and that I needed to pay it right then and there. Fortunately, I knew from previous (and expensive) experience that the IRS always initiates tax inquiries by mail, not telephone. I hung up. I no longer answer calls from unknown numbers, whether it's my regular cell phone or my burner phone.GOOD ADVICE - "I no longer answer calls from unknown numbers, whether it's my regular cell phone or my burner phone. ".

RidgeRacer
01-08-23, 20:30
Mongering 101, search for her phone number, usually in xxx-xxx-xxxx format, and a bunch of good reviews on the other site will show up.

Be safe.

--BE.Aren't they all behind a paywall?

Tmac32
01-09-23, 07:03
I received the same call and hung up (of course on my burner) then I said what the gel I hit redial and I'll be darn it rang to the US Marshall's office. When I spoke to an officer he said do not worry it was a scam they the scammers did somehow get their number and used to to extort people. I said ok but how did they get my number, he said they have computers that randomly call every number and when they get a hit and someone answers is when the scam begins, like you I have toned down my calls, texts visits and reporting for a while.I honestly think they have an ad on some sites. Once you call or text then they have your number. Either way, I'm sticking to my usuals for now. Be safe out there.

Eddie223
01-09-23, 08:20
GOOD ADVICE - "I no longer answer calls from unknown numbers, whether it's my regular cell phone or my burner phone. ".I don't answer calls on my burner unless I'm expecting one, period.

Barkeater
01-09-23, 10:14
No offense, but your question makes me think that you haven't even tried to figure this out for yourself.

If you go to TER and find a person with 30 reviews, clicking on the review shows two parts, general details, and the 'the juicy details. ' The first part is free, and contains one line bullets like.

"Jenny has a gorgeous, curvy body and pretty face. She gives a good, professional massage with nice extras. She says she is 32, but I think she's in her early 40's. ".

Its not as much detail as if you have paid for full access, but it is more than enough to make a try / avoid decision. The same way Rubmaps is behind a paywall, but if a place has 100+ reviews it might be worth checking out.

Be safe.

--BE.

Aren't they all behind a paywall?

SmittyJ
01-09-23, 10:37
Visited Manassas massage therapy last week and saw Lily, a new 40 something working there. She greeted me wearing a black maid like dress and took me to the room. . 5 for 30 massage. The massage was pretty good and firm. Very little teasing for about 15 and then she rubbed thae package from behind and asked if I was ok. I responded yes and she asked me to flip. Upon flip she asked what I wanted I indicate BJ and she held up 1 finger. Really difficult to understnd her but she wanted me to get the tip right then.

I got the tip out and she left the room. She came back and pit the cover on with her mouth. She then began licking and sucking my nuts whle slowly stroking me. She started to give an ok CBJ and it didn't last long she told me to stand up. So I did, she got up on the table an pulled her dress up and went spread eagle. She had Bush and a little more "lippy" than I prefer but so be it. Slid it in. Very tight and she took it all in but could tell there was some discomfort so it wasnt a wild session. I backed off some and just worked it slow. When it came time to shoot. I think she was saying she wanted to see me cum on her. Language barrier was tricky. I pulled the condom off andjerked it all over her pussy. She said wow, good good and then laughed. Gave me a hot towel cleaned up and was out the door.

Total damage was 1. 7.

She was by no means skinny, didn't get to see her tits as they stayed in the dress. Larger guys may not have the best time with her.

DonQuiote
01-09-23, 11:39
I got the same call on my burner line. From a detective at the US Marshalls, about a girl who was missing. They asked me about massage services on bedpage and had I ever texted or called? I said no.

As this was happening I googled the number and saw that it is the number for US Marshalls, but also saw something about a scam.

I believed if this was real, they wouldn't be calling like this, as they didn't even have my name. So I played along.

They asked if I had any relatives or associates involved in cartels.

I said, "only one. " He said, "are you joking?" And I was like, "Are you joking?

Then he threatened to have his agents come and break down my door.

I told him if he does that, he will have to answer to my crazy uncle who is in the cartel.

He hung up.

Thanks for the warning. It's sad that there are scams like this out there. I fear some inexperienced mongers, especially those with spouses or SO's, will fall for such schemes.

Some years back I received a similar call from someone claiming to be from the IRS, claiming that I owed a substantial sum of money and that I needed to pay it right then and there. Fortunately, I knew from previous (and expensive) experience that the IRS always initiates tax inquiries by mail, not telephone. I hung up. I no longer answer calls from unknown numbers, whether it's my regular cell phone or my burner phone.

SlyFrog
01-09-23, 11:44
Comfort massage is actually down the road. This place used to advertise as Lovely Massage but is now listed on Google maps as Xinmei. I also went and saw Shi Shi. I would say she is mid 50's. Short and curvey and a nice short skirt. She also told me she was from Taiwan. She wanted a lot for extras. I negotiated 100 for CBJ. Probably better values out there.

So went back down Little River Turnpike to Old Columbia Pike to the place I guess is called Comfort. The one above the Korean restaurant. I had been there in December 21 and had a good time.

Got a hit here again. Met by She-She, shiny short skirt, cleavage popping out, middle-aged cute gal. No english. What I could get from her she is from Taiwan. Got the job done, what I had been looking for. Nice enhanced boobs. Flat tummy. Tattoos around breasts and on stomach. House hhr. 5. CBJ cfs $. 6. The only negative is like most of them she didn't really tease and play with you enough to get you going, just wanted to get the cover on for the CBJ and get going. Not much play, but when I got ready I put her on her back with legs in the air and went in deep for a few minutes. Like I said what I wanted for tonight.

RidgeRacer
01-09-23, 12:25
No offense, but your question makes me think that you haven't even tried to figure this out for yourself.

If you go to TER and find a person with 30 reviews, clicking on the review shows two parts, general details, and the 'the juicy details. ' The first part is free, and contains one line bullets like.

"Jenny has a gorgeous, curvy body and pretty face. She gives a good, professional massage with nice extras. She says she is 32, but I think she's in her early 40's. ".

Its not as much detail as if you have paid for full access, but it is more than enough to make a try / avoid decision. The same way Rubmaps is behind a paywall, but if a place has 100+ reviews it might be worth checking out.

Be safe.

--BE.It's not about laziness it's about limiting the amount of accounts I have that are associated with illegal activity. I wasn't going to create such an account for no reason and I assumed because all the reviews say VIP that you actually had to pay to see anything. Now I know, thanks to my question and your helpful response, that you can see some information with a free account. Thanks.

SonChi
01-09-23, 14:01
I honestly think they have an ad on some sites. Once you call or text then they have your number. Either way, I'm sticking to my usuals for now. Be safe out there.Please STOP responding here and place in the OPSSEC folder so all can benefit. Thanks.

RickNva
01-09-23, 15:02
The oldest I can think of is Lilly at Oriental in Manassas off 28. She is way over 60 but has a nice body and does BBBJ and FS for a $100 tip and a. 4 HHR house rate. I CIM once and it caused her to run out of the room naked to spit and rinse. Guess she doesn't like the taste.At his suggestion, I called there to see if "older Lily" was still there. Mamasan said she was not and didn't know where she went.

Does anyone know or have experience with this older Asian lady? Or would welcome suggestions for any older, 55+, provider in Manassas, Woodbridge or other Prince William County MP. Doesn't have to be Asian but has to be open to fun (HJ, BJ, no FS).

AdcFellow
01-09-23, 15:42
I received the same call and hung up (of course on my burner) then I said what the gel I hit redial and I'll be darn it rang to the US Marshall's office. When I spoke to an officer he said do not worry it was a scam they the scammers did somehow get their number and used to to extort people. I said ok but how did they get my number, he said they have computers that randomly call every number and when they get a hit and someone answers is when the scam begins, like you I have toned down my calls, texts visits and reporting for a while.I have received this type of call three times over the past year. They spoof a number from a legit number: when I google the number, one was from the "US Marshall" in CA, one from the "Metro Police" and one from "Marshalls. " Each of them indicated they were investigating a crime and needed me to provide them with some information "to save them some time. " The last one was funny because it was actually "Marshalls" the department store. Too funny.

HobbyEver
01-09-23, 16:10
Hello everyone! I'm going to be visiting from Tuesday to Thursday. Last time I was in town I was in md and I had a great time at tk and VIP. Any recommendations for a similar experience in the Arlington area? I don't really about ethnicity, but not surprisingly prefer slim and attractive. I appreciate any help given.

Barkeater
01-09-23, 16:21
Sorry! That is actually a very reasonable answer. My apologies.

It's not about laziness it's about limiting the amount of accounts I have that are associated with illegal activity. I wasn't going to create such an account for no reason and I assumed because all the reviews say VIP that you actually had to pay to see anything. Now I know, thanks to my question and your helpful response, that you can see some information with a free account. Thanks.

VaPlay
01-09-23, 17:48
So yeah I was cruising around w / GMAPS and really wanted to try something new. On GMAPS their Google info wasn't a whole lot but I got their contact & made a quick appointment at Sterling Massage which is right next to the church in Sterling along Shepard drive.

Nothing shady going on when I arrived. The mamasan lady was pretty matter of fact. No BS straight to the point kinda deal. Told me to chill for a good minute. Eventually I was led to the back and soon after she was swapped with my girl. Yo she was a nice compact five footer with them perky c cups. A bit timid but things got really rolling once I got comfortable. Initially, the typical massage was very textbook. Not too shabby. Even some areas I pointed out she had no problem working a bit more on those. After the flip, she basically asked if I wanted some boom boom. No miscommunications about the donations. She worked the shaft without dialing it in like a dead robot. Then the cover came on for some CBJ. When we positioned for some mish I was done after a few pumps because she was so tight LOL.Rates including house fee please? PM if shy about it.

VaPlay
01-09-23, 17:53
At his suggestion, I called there to see if "older Lily" was still there. Mamasan said she was not and didn't know where she went.

Does anyone know or have experience with this older Asian lady? Or would welcome suggestions for any older, 55+, provider in Manassas, Woodbridge or other Prince William County MP. Doesn't have to be Asian but has to be open to fun (HJ, BJ, no FS).Yes anyone in the know please speak up. Lily was about the only sure thing in that area, always thought she was an owner.

SmittyJ
01-09-23, 18:46
Yes anyone in the know please speak up. Lily was about the only sure thing in that area, always thought she was an owner.I just saw an older Lily at. Manassas Massge Theeapy off Diggslast week. She said she has been there 1 month. She was a sure thing. See my review below.

BarneySanders
01-10-23, 03:08
Hello everyone! I'm going to be visiting from Tuesday to Thursday. Last time I was in town I was in md and I had a great time at tk and VIP. Any recommendations for a similar experience in the Arlington area? I don't really about ethnicity, but not surprisingly prefer slim and attractive. I appreciate any help given.Sorry brother, there nothing close MD quality and service this far south.

NotMe00
01-10-23, 08:46
It's not about laziness it's about limiting the amount of accounts I have that are associated with illegal activity. I wasn't going to create such an account for no reason and I assumed because all the reviews say VIP that you actually had to pay to see anything. Now I know, thanks to my question and your helpful response, that you can see some information with a free account. Thanks.A couple tips: You do not need an account to read the free portion of the report. Having an account without VIP access will not allow you to read the entire report either.

You can get free VIP access by leaving your own report (15 days) or by submitting problem reports (2 days) for the dead links you sometimes find in provider profiles.

Sorry if discussing that site here is a problem. This place and there are really the only decent resources we have in this area. It's best to use both of you're concerned about staying safe and having fun.

Dunkinhne
01-10-23, 15:32
Seeing the rebrand under Health Wellness figured what the hell I'll give it a go. Definitely and YMMV with some getting slightly more offered than others. I'll say that after our "water forgets" friends review I was expecting a meatball but the provider was actually fairly hot and better than a Merry Maid fo sho. Who knows maybe I got lucky b / c I told her it was my bday but it wasn't much more than what's been reported. About the same as the FHOH (not Sandra or Leah). Might repeat if in the area.

Merry maids Jack shack. Fucking rofl. Pretty accurate for the most part.

This is the spa where I saw Leah working out of. I told a few seniors about the place but just a few days later found out they kicked Leah out.

I had always presumed Haydee's was a legit spa and I "sent out my ravens" so to speak and had discovered that my intel was intercepted by Haydee and she promptly disposed of Leah. So I had just thought the place was a legit spa and Leah giving FHOH style services was frowned upon at the establishment.

But then fast forward to a week later, she's got ads on rubmd and Craigslist and that the girls here have been giving extras with the massage making it the Walmart version of FHOH. Pretty confused by the ordeal ngl, can't make sense of it.

Leah would have been a step up from the quality there, but whatevers.

Dunkinhne
01-10-23, 15:38
Thanks for the update. I've never been able to get that far with either of them and stopped going for that reason. Just left frustrated knowing the quality / experience difference with Sandra and Leah (man do I miss her) anywho may give it another go as the LMP scene is still hit or miss.

Had a dream with Fabiola today. I've seen her before but today my mileage went a little further. Got a great leg and flute massage while face down. On the flip I was able to able to pull down the leggings and thong she was sporting. Her ass is awesome! After playing for a bit while she stroked junior, I stood behind her in hopes of real action. She allowed me to run junior between her cheeks and thighs. Even smelled in a few times. She was very wet. After a few minutes she asked me to lay back down and she finished me off. YMMV.$100 for 45 min (too high) and. 8 tip. Good luck!

Has anyone seen Viviana lately?

Vitamin2270
01-10-23, 16:28
Any info on where Jenny from Harmony went? She was there November-December and is a local.

Vitamin2270
01-10-23, 17:04
Visited HayD after seeing a report on the other site for a LMP and figured I'd TOFTT since there was only 1 review on there.

Summary: Good location, decent massage, legit only, poor scheduling.

Full Story:

Location is great because its in an office park (also 2 AMPs that I know of) but plenty of other businesses that could explain why you were there. 2nd floor on the right and into kind of a strange glass office and waiting room area. I had called and made an appt but when I arrived the LMMS asked if I had an appt and I said yes. She seemed confused and said to wait while she called. I guess they double booked bc she told me to come back in 15 min while other client was finishing up. Junior was in control so I agreed. Came back 14.5 min later and told me to wait in the chair. This time there was a mid 20's LMT sitting in the lobby as well, she smiled and waved. Apparently even though there's 2 rooms, they only use 1. She asks for the $ hf up front and explains that they've had people get the massage and run. I begrudgingly forked it over. So, 8 ish min go by and the other client comes out and they go to rotate the room. Normally I don't like to cross paths with you pervs but I didn't know if this was going to be legit or fun so I rolled. Room is ready and I'm told to get undressed and she points to the towel and says "Here's a towel IF you want to use it when you lay down. " (made me hopeful). I strip and lay down with no towel and the 20's comes in. She does loosely drape the towel over my behind and. Now, I don't want to sound like a total ass but she was a bit of a "land o'lakes face" if you catch my drift. A 3.5 up top but everything else I could tell through the scrubs top and leggings was showing about a 7, youthful and curvy enough. She asks pressure and I say medium and so started the oiliest GD massage ever. Now I'm sizeable, 6'1 260 and she def used enough oil to cover for 2. 5 massages at a normal place. Massage was good and she knew some pretty good technique. When she got to legs there was not intentional grazing but there were some high thigh reaches which were promising. Hot stones were used throughout and when the flip came I just knocked the towel off and she asked if I wanted it on so I of course said no to clarify my purpose of visit. She did use some teatree oil as an essence to wave over my face and ended up rubbing it all over my neck, head and chest so if you want to be discreet then be aware. On went the massage and much to my dismay there was no offer of extras as she used up all the time. I didn't protest or push bc it seemed like she didn't speak much English and she basically rushed out of the room. I'll say though, there were at least 3 other male patrons that walked in during my hour that all said they had appts. And there's only 1 room that I was occupying. As I was leaving there was someone who was arguing for their money back bc he was upset that they were late when he had an appointment. So, it seems they don't really know how to keep track of their appointments. The girl I spoke with on the phone seemed to speak better English than the LMMS so maybe its someone offsite. Anyway, it seemed like a legit place that may have been fun at one point but now is hiding. Not sure yet but doubt I'll return unless I hear of other experiences.

RickNva
01-10-23, 18:00
Out running errands this morning and had 90 minutes to kill. Decided to pause my quest for granny and give a local spot a try, called first to confirm that I could seen when I arrived. I couldn't find any recent reviews but it's been on my list since it is 10 minutes from home.

The place. Health Spa on Dale Blvd. Listed with Stafford adult search but located in Dale City part of Woodbridge: https://adultsearch.com/virginia/stafford/female-escorts/2960803.

The good: pleasant looking C-MT, Ann, said 32 but guessing closer to 40+. House. 7, cash only. Good massage 6-7/10, friendly but cautious at first. Allowed OTC touching after asking. Showed and nursed on her teddies, guessing D's, no obvious scars of man-made but too firm for that size & age, who cares, they were fun. Tip - .6 for HJ and UTC touching + the teddies fun.

The Bad: should not have gone at lunchtime. She was only girl working and was interrupted 3 times by another monger (who doesn't know how to tell time) and phone call on landline. Heard her tell monger come back after 1 pm but he came back after 15 minutes. She had been taking her time but started rushing after he came back the 2nd time. (He came back a 3rd time just before we finished and she took him to room.) Finished with me but left me to do clean up with warm rag.

Only other thing is I am not sure what else is on menu, especially mid-day when she's there by herself. Definitely NO mouth action anywhere on me. YMMV and definitely go at a different time.

May repeat in a pinch, but think I'll try Rte 1 Spa or Oasis in Dumfries first.

Eddie223
01-10-23, 19:00
Out running errands this morning and had 90 minutes to kill. Decided to pause my quest for granny and give a local spot a try, called first to confirm that I could seen when I arrived. I couldn't find any recent reviews but it's been on my list since it is 10 minutes from home.

The place. Health Spa on Dale Blvd. Listed with Stafford adult search but located in Dale City part of Woodbridge: https://adultsearch.com/virginia/stafford/female-escorts/2960803.

The good: pleasant looking C-MT, Ann, said 32 but guessing closer to 40+. House. 7, cash only. Good massage 6-7/10, friendly but cautious at first. Allowed OTC touching after asking. Showed and nursed on her teddies, guessing D's, no obvious scars of man-made but too firm for that size & age, who cares, they were fun. Tip - .6 for HJ and UTC touching + the teddies fun.

The Bad: should not have gone at lunchtime. She was only girl working and was interrupted 3 times by another monger (who doesn't know how to tell time) and phone call on landline. Heard her tell monger come back after 1 pm but he came back after 15 minutes. She had been taking her time but started rushing after he came back the 2nd time. (He came back a 3rd time just before we finished and she took him to room.) Finished with me but left me to do clean up with warm rag.

Only other thing is I am not sure what else is on menu, especially mid-day when she's there by herself. Definitely NO mouth action anywhere on me. YMMV and definitely go at a different time.

May repeat in a pinch, but think I'll try Rte 1 Spa or Oasis in Dumfries first.You did better than me, I got an old woman. Decided to TOFTT to check services and she straight farted during the HJ. I'm never going back.

VaPlay
01-10-23, 19:49
Anyone with recent visits to Eleven or any others in same building, please PM me, have a couple questions.

Grasput1959
01-10-23, 22:14
Been a while and wanted to visit. However, got no response on the 347 or 201 numbers. Also heard she is offering 4 hands. Anyone tried the other lady? Similar skills?

PomLovesThais
01-11-23, 08:14
Been a while and wanted to visit. However, got no response on the 347 or 201 numbers. Also heard she is offering 4 hands. Anyone tried the other lady? Similar skills?Ok I hit the back button on bottom and four pages back there is a detailed review dated 1-1-23 would that help you? Don't be afriad the spend 90 seconds or so to get a question answered LOL.

Grasput1959
01-11-23, 09:22
LOL.

That was the review that prompted me to ask the question if those two numbers of hers are still active. Oh well, she might not be taking any unknown numbers / long forgotten customers at the moment. The other girl does sound interesting. Thanks pal.

Ok I hit the back button on bottom and four pages back there is a detailed review dated 1-1-23 would that help you? Don't be afriad the spend 90 seconds or so to get a question answered LOL.

WrongedAgain
01-11-23, 10:47
Yes anyone in the know please speak up. Lily was about the only sure thing in that area, always thought she was an owner.Lily went back to China to visit via New York. Given the COVID shitshow there, not sure if or when she'll be back. Too bad. Had some miles on her as do I, but also some talent and consistency.

Member #6250
01-11-23, 17:55
I've looked through countless pages of this forum but it always seems to me that AMPs are just generally hit or miss. For example, I live super close to Enliven which I have read some great reviews for, but have also seen multiple terrible reviews. Is this just how the AMP game works? All I'm looking for is a reliable BBJ provider. I like the idea of AMP + BBJ, because who doesn't like a massage (and on average it appears cheaper than using escorts), however, I always hesitate to pull the trigger when it comes to actually going because I don't want a simple HJ and don't want to get scalped.

Are there reliable BBJ + massage AMPs out there?

Rhinopole
01-11-23, 23:54
I've looked through countless pages of this forum but it always seems to me that AMPs are just generally hit or miss. For example, I live super close to Enliven which I have read some great reviews for, but have also seen multiple terrible reviews. Is this just how the AMP game works? All I'm looking for is a reliable BBJ provider. I like the idea of AMP + BBJ, because who doesn't like a massage (and on average it appears cheaper than using escorts), however, I always hesitate to pull the trigger when it comes to actually going because I don't want a simple HJ and don't want to get scalped.

Are there reliable BBJ + massage AMPs out there?In my experience what you're looking for exists, but it takes an investment of time, $$, and swings & misses to find a reliable AMP BBBJ provider. And even when you find what you're looking for, some of them are good at it and some aren't.

Rhino.

ThaiMeUp1
01-12-23, 08:00

Are there reliable BBJ + massage AMPs out there?Look no further than Lady Nurse for your BBBJ needs.

FourNick8
01-12-23, 10:21

Are there reliable BBJ + massage AMPs out there?I have to disagree with your assesment that (and on average it appears cheaper than using escorts).

Used to visit AMP's exclusively and have posted many reviews of them because of their anonymity where you can just walk in, pay cash, and use a fake name. I found providers that did BBBJ and some BBFS but is was hit and miss and costly finding them. Figure in. 6 or. 8 for house fee and then $. 2 to $. 4 for tip and you are over $$ for a (most cases) half ass massage and 10 min or play time on a hard massage table. The worst experience is the provider being called away during a play session to answer the doorbell or phone.

I find a much butter deal with the Springfield ACS's but you need to set them up by phone, although I just text and not voice call. $. 3 will get you a full HHR of guaranteed BJ and FS in a comfortable hotel room on a comfortable bed. Most would certainly do only BBBJ for the same donation and many will do BBBS for a tip. While I have experienced different service levels I have never walked away with less than the promised service. Tina, when she gets back in town, will do BBBJ, throat fuck, CIM, and BBFS for $. 6 HHR and allow you to make a vid with your phone. Hell, on the second visit she even held the phone to film from her view.

Sexture96
01-12-23, 11:06
Needed to get my mind off of some stuff during the afternoon, so did a quick browse on some locations. Eventually I'm around Little River Turnpike and Old Columbia at Xinmei?. It's ear some Korean restaurant. Anyways, I just went for it. Lady asked me some questions to see if I had been there before. I was cool with it. Went to the room and waited a couple of minutes. Amy came in and greeted herself. Not old at all, I'd say early 30's? Tits average but her body was solid. Her massage technique was fucking on point. For like a legit massage she takes it seriously. Really kneaded out some damn knots. I was able to touch her a little as well. After the flip I was able to rub her leg a bit, she moved into a position and I touched the kitty. LOL, she was like "you touch my pussy". "you want to fuark my pussy?" I just straight up offered a nice donation and she went to town with the CBJ. After she rode on top which was sweet. Got antsy and went to K9 and eventually ending in Mish. I went ham and she made a good sound. Complete satisfying release. I thanked her and she was like looking forward to seeing me next time.

SwiftChariot
01-12-23, 13:59
Good afternoon,

Went to see a white girl in norther DC in the Rockville area, she is staying in a nice hotel and will probably only be running ads until tomorrow. Scheduled a 30 min appt. Texting was smooth and simple, she said I was verified by a telephone app (more on that later).

Arrived to find a mid to late 20's B cup girl who is attractive. Kinda got a civ / stripper feel, a lot of tattoos. Paid 200 for a below avr massage and HJ. Conversation was very good and I had a blast interacting with her. After 3 min of HJ I asked for extra, and here's where things turn.

She asked how much I had and I said 2, she says normally it's 4, but she said that she'll make an exception for me (YMMV). I then received an above average BBJ with gagging. It was good, but kept going for like 10 min. I finally said all right lets bang and she was like, oh no, that will be another 6. I was like WTF.

I ended up finishing BBJ and calling it a day. 4 Hundos for a bad massage and a decent BBJ. The only saving grace is that she is a rare find in the area (age, race, non-professional), but good lord she has a GPS.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/072daa2a-947b-4d51-aedc-1f7a880ec066

Regarding the phone number app. This runs by looking up phone numbers and anyone can review this phone number. Know, when I was looked up (she showed me) my full name was there. Obviously this could blow my cover, so for now on it's burner phone app for me. 4. 99/ mo.

VaPlay
01-12-23, 14:48
Regarding the phone number app. This runs by looking up phone numbers and anyone can review this phone number. Know, when I was looked up (she showed me) my full name was there. Obviously this could blow my cover, so for now on it's burner phone app for me. 4. 99/ mo.Ummm, any idea what the phone number app used is called?

RickKrungThep
01-12-23, 16:07
This is a bit delayed, since I got super busy at work after Jan 1.

1. I made an appt for 4 pm on Jan 2 in Annandale at the place across from the Pinecrest Golf Course. I got there on time and went up to the 2nd floor. Hand lettered sign on the door said "Massage" in very bad penmanship. Provider opens the door and tells me to come back in 30 minutes. I said we had an appointment at 4 pm and I drove 30 minutes to get there. At least I got a good look at her. Nothing like the BP post's photos of course. Bad teeth, 2, red shorty nightgown 8, looks 6/7, figure 7/8, age 30's /40's, lace looked clean inside, 9.

I drove off looking to see what else was open in Annandale, which was pretty much nothing. So the lady above texts me at 4:20 and says sorry, please come back, free massage. So I drive back for 10 minutes and go to the door. She opens the door and I am led to a room and she asks me for $ . 7. I said you told me it was free. She went to her pocket translator. So I showed her the text she sent to my burner phone that said free. She asked how long, and I said 1 hour as my earlier appt was for 1 hour. She said she only had time for 30 minutes. I had seen a monger on the steps behind me who held back on the 2nd floor landing. I just put my jacket back on because something got lost in translation 2 times.

She actually texted me last Monday to say hi. When I replied how are you, no response. I give up! All of this trouble - 10.

2. So I drove over to Backlick Rd behind the shopping center. Care, I think 5029. Went into a place, was walked back to the room by a lady 6/7 looks, figure 5/6, age 40's /50's and the place smelled like sh*t. I did not even go into the room, I just turned around and walked out the door.

3. Two other places in Annandale off Rt 236 and Evergreen were not answering the door. Will try again. May give Poplar St and Papaya a try again, too.

4. At 7 corners off Sleepy Hollow, possible new one called Flowers, AMP. .6 Massage was 9/9.5, lady was pretty, good attitude, smiled, a bit chubby. Passed on HE. Tip. 2 Going back if I need a legit massage only.

5. KAMP in same location a few doors down. $.7 Petite spinner 7/8, looked tired 9/10, said she was on dinner break, said I could come back, insisted I come in. Attitude 5/6. HE, tip. 8 I asked her name, she asked if I was going to post about her. Grizzled veteran. Not going back.

Thought I would be done at 5 pm so I could get back to work. My itch was never really scratched. Got back home 8 ish.

Silk3434
01-12-23, 16:12
Ummm, any idea what the phone number app used is called?I use it for any spa I go to.

JonFisher
01-12-23, 17:48
Appreciate any recommendations for a good Nuru massage place in the Fairfax / Ashburn and surrounding areas. Looking for someone doing nuru on the floor. Not a fan of Nuru on table. What's a typical cost of a nuru and does the cost include a HE?

IcedOne2
01-12-23, 20:17
My ATF for sure. Not only is she a stunner she gives one of the best massages around. Tad pricey but worth the admission.

Harold Myers
01-13-23, 05:09
Rich or poor, you sir are a damn fool!

Good afternoon,

Went to see a white girl in norther DC in the Rockville area, she is staying in a nice hotel and will probably only be running ads until tomorrow. Scheduled a 30 min appt. Texting was smooth and simple, she said I was verified by a telephone app (more on that later).

Arrived to find a mid to late 20's B cup girl who is attractive. Kinda got a civ / stripper feel, a lot of tattoos. Paid 200 for a below avr massage and HJ. Conversation was very good and I had a blast interacting with her. After 3 min of HJ I asked for extra, and here's where things turn.

She asked how much I had and I said 2, she says normally it's 4, but she said that she'll make an exception for me (YMMV). I then received an above average BBJ with gagging. It was good, but kept going for like 10 min. I finally said all right lets bang and she was like, oh no, that will be another 6. I was like WTF.

I ended up finishing BBJ and calling it a day. 4 Hundos for a bad massage and a decent BBJ. The only saving grace is that she is a rare find in the area (age, race, non-professional), but good lord she has a GPS.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/072daa2a-947b-4d51-aedc-1f7a880ec066

Regarding the phone number app. This runs by looking up phone numbers and anyone can review this phone number. Know, when I was looked up (she showed me) my full name was there. Obviously this could blow my cover, so for now on it's burner phone app for me. 4. 99/ mo.

SwiftChariot
01-13-23, 12:49
Rich or poor, you sir are a damn fool!Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Arturo703
01-13-23, 14:24
Rich or poor, you sir are a damn fool!What was the telephone app?

Harold Myers
01-13-23, 16:56
Thanks for the constructive criticism.You're welcome.

For future reference, if I ever make such statements myself, please, do not hesitate to let me know, sir.

I once saw a movie and a famous line was "players fuck up too".

Serpin58
01-13-23, 17:58
Good ole Miss VA. I visited a few times years back. Nice private incall and great massage in the basement of her home. Nice body and handy was as far as she'd go. Same as Nalee pretty much minus a BJ so I had to stop visiting. Anyone knowing of a quality massage with a nice BJ finish feel free to post up or PM.Yeah Miss Va. Can really stroke a cock! I like how her leg quivers when she watch's my big cock pop. She's into watching I think.

Serpin58
01-14-23, 11:07
Good ole Miss VA. I visited a few times years back. Nice private incall and great massage in the basement of her home. Nice body and handy was as far as she'd go. Same as Nalee pretty much minus a BJ so I had to stop visiting. Anyone knowing of a quality massage with a nice BJ finish feel free to post up or PM.Oh yeah Miss Virginia really knows how to Stroke a Cock. Her right leg would quiver when my big cock blew. I think she gets off watching and being in control.

Serpin58
01-14-23, 11:32
This Gilf can stroke a cock like Miss Virginia and Nalee.

Only problem she's getting old. Still petite and does this thing when you're getting close blowing she puts her face 6 inches away from your cock! Not to suck, but like she's tempting you to do a money shot! I hit her on the forehead and she barely moved and kept stroking-.

InSearch69
01-14-23, 16:23
If anyone has her contact info, could you PM me. I never got a chance to get a massage from her. Thanks.

RubLover21
01-15-23, 12:58
For the time being I don't know of a better combo than this. (Although Kim at the same location has good reviews.)

June has a pretty maybe 40's face and a low-30's body. Tiny, slim but with some curves front and rear. Natural-feeling B / Cs. The nicest ST out there. Maybe Linda at Angel compares. Be nice, be clean, let her lead. Have not tried for FS, not my thing.

The spa is new, I think. Spacious and clean. Ample parking, very discreet. There's ATMs at the 7-11 and CVS at Franconia and Grovedale.

JamesBlond007
01-15-23, 13:33
I had occasion to crack a nut and was in the mood for FS. Pine in woodbridge has been a personal favorite, but I'd heard nice things about Oasis. In a nutshell, they're very similar, but between the two, I'd go with Pine, but if I had to settle for Oasis, it wouldn't be that bad. Pine has a slightly better TS and prettier girls, IMHO, but I haven't sampled many of the Oasis lineup. The one thing that may put Oasis up for some was that it's 70 for 45 min. If you're hard pressed for time I found this to be an interesting plus.

I drew Coco, I think. Bottle blonde, thick build, floppy cees, decent curves on the bottom, green skin tight dress, no undies. Sported kind of a little pooch belly, which I actually like on a girl, but hers was just about to the point of "is there a bun in that oven?" No matter. Coco has a bit of an attitude, which I'm not terribly fond of. Not a whole lot of feminine stuff, more of a man-handling type of demeanor. TS was fine, pretty much all business, including the TS tease. The whole experience felt like she was working with a difficult child.

Back in the room, the rub was ok, a little on the hard side. She had a few well placed chiro type cracks. Time to flip, "What you want?" Everything. I threw out 140 for an opening bid. Hard ass slap, "no!" 160, hard slap & no! OK, 160. I wore her out as best I could. She was pretty adamant about no fingers anywhere, even though she had her snatch in my face, just barley out of tongue reach.

I got a good wipe up and a partial K girl dressing and I was on my way. Overall not a bad way to spend 45 min.

JamesBlond007
01-16-23, 14:18
I had occasion to crack a nut and was in the mood for FS. Pine in woodbridge has been a personal favorite, but I'd heard nice things about Oasis. In a nutshell, they're very similar, but between the two, I'd go with Pine, but if I had to settle for Oasis, it wouldn't be that bad. Pine has a slightly better TS and prettier girls, IMHO, but I haven't sampled many of the Oasis lineup. The one thing that may put Oasis up for some was that it's 70 for 45 min. If you're hard pressed for time I found this to be an interesting plus.

I drew Coco, I think. Bottle blonde, thick build, floppy cees, decent curves on the bottom, green skin tight dress, no undies. Sported kind of a little pooch belly, which I actually like on a girl, but hers was just about to the point of "is there a bun in that oven?" No matter. Coco has a bit of an attitude, which I'm not terribly fond of. Not a whole lot of feminine stuff, more of a man-handling type of demeanor. TS was fine, pretty much all business, including the TS tease. The whole experience felt like she was working with a difficult child.

Back in the room, the rub was ok, a little on the hard side. She had a few well placed chiro type cracks. Time to flip, "What you want?" Everything. I threw out 140 for an opening bid. Hard ass slap, "no!" 160, hard slap & no! OK, 160. I wore her out as best I could. She was pretty adamant about no fingers anywhere, even though she had her snatch in my face, just barley out of tongue reach.

I got a good wipe up and a partial K girl dressing and I was on my way. Overall not a bad way to spend 45 min.2 other things on Coco / Oasis I forgot to mention. Coco had a weird way of "teasing". She'd kiss a part of you and then end it with a little bite. Didn't break the skin or anything like that, but not altogether pleasant. Maybe it's your thing, not mine. Her BJ game was ok.

The other odd thing was that she, maybe unknowingly, switched the radio music from a spotify top 40 channel mid-song to a Disney hits channel or something. I was getting my boys fondled to "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. That was a new one.

PJ268
01-16-23, 14:23
Thanks. Couldn't find much info on ter, etc.

If anyone has her contact info, could you PM me. I never got a chance to get a massage from her. Thanks.

MrEnding
01-16-23, 14:35
Could someone PM info also? I will continue to research. Thanks fellas!!

VaPlay
01-16-23, 14:42
Oh yeah Miss Virginia really knows how to Stroke a Cock. Her right leg would quiver when my big cock blew. I think she gets off watching and being in control.If she'd simply take it in her mouth I'd visit regularly. A quality massage with a nice relaxing BJ seems to be a hard find without breaking the bank.

Scitor
01-17-23, 06:44
Had a dream with Fabiola today. I've seen her before but today my mileage went a little further. Got a great leg and flute massage while face down. On the flip I was able to able to pull down the leggings and thong she was sporting. Her ass is awesome! After playing for a bit while she stroked junior, I stood behind her in hopes of real action. She allowed me to run junior between her cheeks and thighs. Even smelled in a few times. She was very wet. After a few minutes she asked me to lay back down and she finished me off. YMMV.$100 for 45 min (too high) and. 8 tip. Good luck!

Has anyone seen Viviana lately?Thanks. Sandra had recommended that I see Fabiola while she was away but the reviews I read here were not great, so have resisted so far. After your review I'm somewhat encouraged. Could you briefly describe what Fabiola looks like? Does she wear glasses?

Sexture96
01-17-23, 11:48
So yeah I was cruising around w / GMAPS and really wanted to try something new. On GMAPS their Google info wasn't a whole lot but I got their contact & made a quick appointment at Sterling Massage which is right next to the church in Sterling along Shepard drive.

Nothing shady going on when I arrived. The mamasan lady was pretty matter of fact. No BS straight to the point kinda deal. Told me to chill for a good minute. Eventually I was led to the back and soon after she was swapped with my girl. Yo she was a nice compact five footer with them perky c cups. A bit timid but things got really rolling once I got comfortable. Initially, the typical massage was very textbook. Not too shabby. Even some areas I pointed out she had no problem working a bit more on those. After the flip, she basically asked if I wanted some boom boom. No miscommunications about the donations. She worked the shaft without dialing it in like a dead robot. Then the cover came on for some CBJ. When we positioned for some mish I was done after a few pumps because she was so tight LOL.Name & price bro? DM me.

PuntaJaco43
01-17-23, 12:18
I have noticed that there really hasn't been much action on the Forum lately. Then again interesting prospects turn up, like this one on Craigslist.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/herndon-health-and-wellness-center/7579241899.html

I'll be visiting this weekend. I called over there to get information on rates, but no one is picking up the phone. There probably slammed.

Regards.

PuntaJaco43
01-17-23, 12:30
For the time being I don't know of a better combo than this. (Although Kim at the same location has good reviews.)

June has a pretty maybe 40's face and a low-30's body. Tiny, slim but with some curves front and rear. Natural-feeling B / Cs. The nicest ST out there. Maybe Linda at Angel compares. Be nice, be clean, let her lead. Have not tried for FS, not my thing.

The spa is new, I think. Spacious and clean. Ample parking, very discreet. There's ATMs at the 7-11 and CVS at Franconia and Grovedale.June is one great gal, and I would agree that she is similar to Linda. She is probably the same age, similar in disposition, friendly and intimate; not quite as pretty as Linda but close. I visited several times last year when she was at Queen and always had a good time. I know King spa from the early Lisa and CiCi days and I will say that it is one of the more discreet and comfortable Spas in the area. I would highly recommend.

Regards.

Electric456
01-17-23, 12:36
My usual place was busy, so I went over to K-Wellness since it had been a few months and I've had mostly good experiences there.

Walk in through the back and Blue opens the door, probably in her 40's. 5'6, small Cs. Takes me to the room and suggests 30 minutes with TS. She has a great attitude, jokes around a lot and gave a nice enjoyable TS. A few minutes in the sauna and then we are back in the massage room. 3 minutes of massage before ST and "turn over, everything? I'm not usually one for FS but the little head was curious so why not? Overall it was one of the better FS session's I've had. On the way out she mentioned 2 pops next time. I'll probably repeat.

HyperDude
01-17-23, 12:47
I have noticed that there really hasn't been much action on the Forum lately. Then again interesting prospects turn up, like this one on Craigslist.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/herndon-health-and-wellness-center/7579241899.html

I'll be visiting this weekend. I called over there to get information on rates, but no one is picking up the phone. There probably slammed.

Regards.Wasn't expecting these people to have own pictures, but they did pull the pics from https://www.facebook.com/Elevatesalonn. FYI.

Silk3434
01-17-23, 13:13

Regards.None of the girls look like the photos. I met 3 girls when I was there and I wouldn't have sex with any of them even for free. If it was these 3 girls I would give a paycheck.

PuntaJaco43
01-17-23, 13:35
None of the girls look like the photos. I met 3 girls when I was there and I wouldn't have sex with any of them even for free. If it was these 3 girls I would give a paycheck.You just made my Day! I got all excited over nothing.

Many Thanks.

Regards.

TheDrowned
01-17-23, 15:33
Now before you all lose your shit. I know this post doesn't belong in NorVa but considering how Uncle LEO has Mont county on tight lockdown I feel less restrictive posting here instead of Maryland. Since many of you mongers read both boards I'm sure it won't be too much of a taboo to bend the rules here given my reasoning.

Was in town in these lands of Kent and started strolling down Main Street on one drizzly afternoon and noticed that between cafes and the yoga studios this place was stacked with AMPs. And not just like down the street from each other I'm talking door to door neighbors. If you walked down Main Street blindfolded youd stumble into a massage parlor sorta situation.

I was hungry but disappointed to find there wasn't one deli located on Main Street but it seems to me there's plenty of meat being handled if you catch my drift.

Now I've only ventured into 2 of these places but I'll start with the first.

Eye love lashes. Cute name. Even cuter provider. Place does lashes but moonlights as an AMP. Vicky you as my provider. 30's and built like a K-pop model. Just did 30 min since it was my first time. Massage was ok. On the flip she give me a standard handshake and was off on my way as there was already another gentlemen awaiting his turn. I am hoping for more time with her on my next visit but not sure how open she is to giving extras. Would appreciate more details if anyone wants to PM and let me know.

Next up we have DD spa. There was 2 Asian working here one hotter and younger and one older. Luck wasn't on my side and I unfortunately drew the older lady, named Mimi. Wasn't ugly. Kinda skinny but a bit flabby as you'd expect with age. Maybe in her 50's. Massage was good definitely more than just a rub but since I did 30 didn't get a good gauge of her skills. Don't think you'd be disappointed with an hour. On the flip I roamed up into her shirt and slid my hand underneath her bra. Got to play around with her nipples while she piloted my drone. Nice small boobs with a good amount of perkiness to them despite her age. She clearly was getting more and more turned on as I flicked around and that in turn was enough for me to finish. Couldn't get a good look at her face with the mask on but I'm not entirely sure her looks would improve with it off so I didn't bother to peak behind the curtain.

That's all I got for now. But there's like 4 or 5 more places to try. I heart spa, easy balance, Tao, and probably another somewhere in the vicinity. I'll get around to it eventually when I'm in the area but if anyone has more information feel free to converse with me in private. I'd love to learn more about Gberg.

Water forgets the names of theDrowned.

Rhinopole
01-17-23, 17:05
My usual place was busy, so I went over to K-Wellness since it had been a few months and I've had mostly good experiences there.

Walk in through the back and Blue opens the door, probably in her 40's. 5'6, small Cs. Takes me to the room and suggests 30 minutes with TS. She has a great attitude, jokes around a lot and gave a nice enjoyable TS. A few minutes in the sauna and then we are back in the massage room. 3 minutes of massage before ST and "turn over, everything? I'm not usually one for FS but the little head was curious so why not? Overall it was one of the better FS session's I've had. On the way out she mentioned 2 pops next time. I'll probably repeat.What was the damage for this enjoyable-sounding visit?

Rhino.

JohnRush
01-17-23, 23:15
First time in area and wanted to visit an AMP. Checked out the forum and decided to visit FWC on Arlington. Was last minute, so got there 45 minutes before closing. Was met by Sunny. Kinda chunky, but nice rack. She said 2 other girls left. The place is under new management as of 20 days ago. Asked for 30 minutes, . 4 damage. Nice back massage with the occasional tease. On the flip, she went right at it. Lifter her top and let me suck on those huge nipples. She was vocal and got the job done. Cleaned me up and proceeded to massage for another 25 minutes. Left very relaxed. Will repeat.

SuzhiLang
01-17-23, 23:39
I accidentally posted the following to the Escort section, which I intended to post under the Massage section. I kept it there too since this is also applicable to the escort section:

From time to time, we monger might encounter other monger indirectly and saw or heard some rude behavior. We, as mongers, see and talk to many providers, but we rarely know a lot about other mongers's behavior. On the flip side, providers see lot and lot of mongers. During a recent conversation with a providers who has worked at a lot of different cities and states, and she told me that mongers at NOVA are among the most polite mongers. Specifically, when a provider has indicate something is off limit, mongers here at NOVA are generally respectful and don't push the edge. This shouldn't really come as a surprised as members in this forum keep reminding everyone to "be nice to the ladies". And also, NOVA has high education rate and a lot of folks works as a professional.

So, shout out to you all who have been nice to the ladies.

Lzh24
01-18-23, 10:26
Now before you all lose your shit. I know this post doesn't belong in NorVa but considering how Uncle LEO has Mont county on tight lockdown I feel less restrictive posting here instead of Maryland. Since many of you mongers read both boards I'm sure it won't be too much of a taboo to bend the rules here given my reasoning.

Was in town in these lands of Kent and started strolling down Main Street on one drizzly afternoon and noticed that between cafes and the yoga studios this place was stacked with AMPs. And not just like down the street from each other I'm talking door to door neighbors. If you walked down Main Street blindfolded youd stumble into a massage parlor sorta situation..Only HJ at Kent.

Rhinopole
01-18-23, 11:33
First time in area and wanted to visit an AMP. Checked out the forum and decided to visit FWC on Arlington. Was last minute, so got there 45 minutes before closing. Was met by Sunny. Kinda chunky, but nice rack. She said 2 other girls left. The place is under new management as of 20 days ago. Asked for 30 minutes, . 4 damage. Nice back massage with the occasional tease. On the flip, she went right at it. Lifter her top and let me suck on those huge nipples. She was vocal and got the job done. Cleaned me up and proceeded to massage for another 25 minutes. Left very relaxed. Will repeat.What is FWC the acronym for?

Rhino.

Asphalt
01-18-23, 13:24
That's all I got for now. But there's like 4 or 5 more places to try. I heart spa, easy balance, Tao, and probably another somewhere in the vicinity. I'll get around to it eventually when I'm in the area but if anyone has more information feel free to converse with me in private. I'd love to learn more about Gberg.

Water forgets the names of theDrowned.3 or 4 years ago I was on the MD board and a guy mentioned I Heart Spa as being a nice surprise in MoCo. I haven't been there yet as Covid shut down my need to go out there but I'm glad you reminded me of it. I've been to 2 places on the other side of 270 that tease but don't deliver. Things must have changed if more places along that street are with it these days.

Asphalt
01-18-23, 13:34
My trip began with a walk-up to Welcome Spa in Ft. Hunt. No one was available when I first rang the doorbell but they talked to me remotely through the doorbell. Told me to come back in 20 minutes, so I walked around the hardware store for a bit then walked back. Rang the bell again and an hispanic girl said wait a few minutes for her to get ready. I heard to girls inside speaking Spanish but I don't know if both of them were working. Got tired of waiting so I drove out to Rich Spa on US 1.

Jenny at Rich Spa is 30 ish with a pretty face and C cup natural rack, not really a thick girl but not skinny either. Not much time to write so I'll be brief. It was. 8 at the door. Laid on the table and Jenny gave a nice back massage for about 15 minutes before wiping off the oil and teasing all over my legs. Soon she was telling me 2. 0 for FS. Agreed. Off come her clothes and she cuddles for a bit while we stand, then she's down for the BBBJ. Except it wasn't BB, she was just so good at applying the cover with her mouth I didn't realize it. Nice full service. Not rushed. Massage after. Might repeat.

RickNva
01-18-23, 14:04
After big disappointments in a Georgia town recently, will be hoping to get fun massage on Thursday morning / noontime. Route 1 is near me with good but few reviews.

Any suggestions who to seek there? Not looking for FS but would like to experience the "GFE" they mention in their ads on bedpage.

Thanks.

LoveDemAzn
01-18-23, 16:50
What is FWC the acronym for?

Rhino.I think it mean forever wellness center. Locate at 8300 Arlington.

Eddie223
01-18-23, 20:05
After big disappointments in a Georgia town recently, will be hoping to get fun massage on Thursday morning / noontime. Route 1 is near me with good but few reviews.

Any suggestions who to seek there? Not looking for FS but would like to experience the "GFE" they mention in their ads on bedpage.

Thanks.You won't get GFE more than likely. Girls change there pretty regularly as well so I doubt the last one I saw is still there as that was before Christmas. If she is there Sarah was an older blonde spinner who was a lot of fun. Overall, I've found it to be a reliable place to pay for a full hour of sometimes fun table shower (saying "I like that" when they touch your junk usually makes the shower more fun), low quality massage and reliable CBJ / FS experience. It's one of my preferred spots if I'm going to spend extra to hit an AMP instead of a ACS / LCS.

JohnRush
01-18-23, 20:58
What is FWC the acronym for?

Rhino.Rhino, it's Forever Wellness Center.

JrBaller
01-18-23, 23:59
Hit up ST for a quick relief. Never again. Hassle during initial convo and should've left then but tried to tough it out. Came to agreement and off to shower. After shower more haggling for more $. Dropped. 2 for weak TS got dressed and left. Will never go back. The place really fell off from what I remember.

CanaPunter
01-19-23, 11:58
First time in area and wanted to visit an AMP. Checked out the forum and decided to visit FWC on Arlington. Was last minute, so got there 45 minutes before closing. Was met by Sunny. Kinda chunky, but nice rack. She said 2 other girls left. The place is under new management as of 20 days ago. Asked for 30 minutes, . 4 damage. Nice back massage with the occasional tease. On the flip, she went right at it. Lifter her top and let me suck on those huge nipples. She was vocal and got the job done. Cleaned me up and proceeded to massage for another 25 minutes. Left very relaxed. Will repeat.Massage, flip and cleanup took 5 minutes total?

Crude Oil
01-19-23, 13:40
I've visited Blanca about a dozen times over the last 6-8 months and always left happy. For those of you that frequent her, are there additional options available? PM me if you want, please. I like my visits but more options are fun too. She is nice and low key.

Creeping
01-19-23, 16:02
Sup gents,

It's been a minute but today was a heck of a day to come back! Visited Sun Therapy in Annandale, mamasan is always so sweet. She says hello and says oh have I got a surprise for you! I'm in the room and a fine ass Asian walks in, maybe late 20's early 30's with an all natural body that I was in total awe over! Thin waist, tan, perfect soft bubble butt, I'd guess big C maybe D's but she was gorgeous AF and didn't belong there but I was glad she was!!

6 for the hh and $60 for the grand finale, mish and hot diggity dawg were on the schedule. I didn't want to leave, she had a liking to me so YMMV but all you can do is try. I told her I'd be sending my friends and they'd let her know Grey sent them. Oh and the massage and table shower were great but honestly who really gives a shit about that, LOL?

Her name is Kim.

Creepin'.

https://sun-therapy-spa.business.site/

Electric456
01-19-23, 16:20
What was the damage for this enjoyable-sounding visit?

Rhino.Should have put that in the last post. 60/140.

Rhinopole
01-19-23, 17:41
Sup gents,

It's been a minute but today was a heck of a day to come back! Visited Sun Therapy in Annandale, mamasan is always so sweet. She says hello and says oh have I got a surprise for you! I'm in the room and a fine ass Asian walks in, maybe late 20's early 30's with an all natural body that I was in total awe over! Thin waist, tan, perfect soft bubble butt, I'd guess big C maybe D's but she was gorgeous AF and didn't belong there but I was glad she was!!

6 for the hh and $60 for the grand finale, mish and hot diggity dawg were on the schedule. I didn't want to leave, she had a liking to me so YMMV but all you can do is try. I told her I'd be sending my friends and they'd let her know Grey sent them. Oh and the massage and table shower were great but honestly who really gives a shit about that, LOL?

Her name is Kim.

Creepin'.

https://sun-therapy-spa.business.site/Until I read this post I thought I'd made out okay today at Yumi's. I met Amy, a short, attractive, Chinese woman in her 30 ties. Nice body: good Cs with large suckable nipples, a clean pussy that responded orgasmically to DATY. The damage was. 5 for the house and 1. 2 for DATY, CBJ, and CFS. I wonder if Creeping has a typo, saying his damage was. 6 for the house and another. 6 for he implies is FS (probably covered) and a BJ (again, probably CBJ).

On a different point, if you see Amy make sure you tell her to take it easy with your jewels. She can get a bit over zealous.

Rhino.

RedRobinIdiot
01-19-23, 17:43
She can be difficult at times. Try texting her in the morning and be patient.Do you have contact or place for Blanca?

Cuckold1234
01-19-23, 17:46
Any recommendations for larger providers? Reply or PM is fine. Thanks.

Creeping
01-19-23, 18:20
Until I read this post I thought I'd made out okay today at Yumi's. I met Amy, a short, attractive, Chinese woman in her 30 ties. Nice body: good Cs with large suckable nipples, a clean pussy that responded orgasmically to DATY. The damage was. 5 for the house and 1. 2 for DATY, CBJ, and CFS. I wonder if Creeping has a typo, saying his damage was. 6 for the house and another. 6 for he implies is FS (probably covered) and a BJ (again, probably CBJ).

On a different point, if you see Amy make sure you tell her to take it easy with your jewels. She can get a bit over zealous.

Rhino.60/160 are the numbers, unforgettable time. YMMV but she was very GFE with me and allowed DATY without upcharge. Hit her up fellas!

Creepin'.

PuntaJaco43
01-19-23, 21:19
60/160 are the numbers, unforgettable time. YMMV but she was very GFE with me and allowed DATY without upcharge. Hit her up fellas!

Creepin'.I hope that poor girl gets some sleep tonight. She is going to busy tomorrow.

Night all.

Pj.

PuntaJaco43
01-19-23, 21:25
Hit up ST for a quick relief. Never again. Hassle during initial convo and should've left then but tried to tough it out. Came to agreement and off to shower. After shower more haggling for more $. Dropped. 2 for weak TS got dressed and left. Will never go back. The place really fell off from what I remember.What is ST? Also it would be a good idea to name the provider so others could choose to avoid.

Just a suggestion.

Regards.

Pj.

Kijimuna
01-20-23, 14:33
I've visited Blanca about a dozen times over the last 6-8 months and always left happy. For those of you that frequent her, are there additional options available? PM me if you want, please. I like my visits but more options are fun too. She is nice and low key.She doesn't do more than the standard, but can reference you some Latina providers who will.

Massage2546
01-20-23, 18:44
60/160 are the numbers, unforgettable time. YMMV but she was very GFE with me and allowed DATY without upcharge. Hit her up fellas!

Creepin'.Absolutely wonderful time with Kim today. As you described, 60/160. Included was DATY, CBJ, CFS. Didn't ask about BBBJ or BBFS. Gorgeous, incredible ass and legs. In a cute little dress when she came in, too. Very friendly, enthusiastic, 10/10. Either faked really well or genuinely finished from DATY, faked one during CFS.

ThaiMeUp1
01-21-23, 07:13
Getting back to the hobby after a short break, I paid a visit to Jasmine at her new incall location in NoVa. She's from Hawaii but will be here for a while. I opted for the 1-hr massage and boy did she deliver. Her technique is different than most as she not only uses her hands but also her feet to work out the kinks and I'm not talking back walking. For a small woman she gives a great massage.

She's got a gorgeous spinner body. My hour with her let me forget about the real world. She makes it fun.

Like others have said, if you take care of the ladies they take good care of you.

Highly recommend and treat her well.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/fairfax/22852860.html

Adam2238
01-21-23, 10:27
Visited Fabiola, Viviana was working the front desk looking super sexy and I'm not sure if she remembered me but you can tell she hates working there. PY. 8 for the house to her and I go to the room. Fabiola comes in and she's cute, I can see she has some thick thighs and a fat booty, maybe b cup. She was pretty shy and didn't tease much at first. I flip over and I'm already pretty hard and she seemed really into it. Maybe YMMV but she was stroking junior but not in a way to finish him. I'm grabbing her booty and she pulls her pants and panties down. I told her to sit on it and she hopped on immediately, no talk about a tip at all. She rides me for awhile I grab her and put her down on her back and finish mish on her belly, did not expect all that. Tipped $ which she seemed very happy about and left.

Metloaf
01-21-23, 13:15
Sup gents,

Her name is Kim.

Creepin'.

https://sun-therapy-spa.business.site/Creep creep creep.

I landed a Monica that mite be Kim with she has a question mark tattoo on ass. If not there's a few bad new ones in there.

Mama on vacation Chinese new year.

But the spot is lively again.

Scitor
01-21-23, 14:50
Visited Fabiola, Viviana was working the front desk looking super sexy and I'm not sure if she remembered me but you can tell she hates working there. PY. 8 for the house to her and I go to the room. Fabiola comes in and she's cute, I can see she has some thick thighs and a fat booty, maybe b cup. She was pretty shy and didn't tease much at first. I flip over and I'm already pretty hard and she seemed really into it. Maybe YMMV but she was stroking junior but not in a way to finish him. I'm grabbing her booty and she pulls her pants and panties down. I told her to sit on it and she hopped on immediately, no talk about a tip at all. She rides me for awhile I grab her and put her down on her back and finish mish on her belly, did not expect all that. Tipped $ which she seemed very happy about and left.The case for visiting Fabiola is getting stronger. What about Viviana? Is she still stuck up with limited menu? Also, who's the gal with the glasses?

RickNva
01-22-23, 11:30
I have business Tuesday morning in the Franconia Springfield area. I am wanting to try something new and wondering if any can recommend a masseuse or MP with dark skin lady (AA, black, woman of color, etc)? Doesn't have to be in those areas, open to traveling further north but not into DC.

Checked rubmaps and saw a few (Bliss, Angel Spa) but can't recall any reviews about any place with MT being dark skin.

Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post publicly.

Thanks in advance.

WalkerC
01-22-23, 13:54
The case for visiting Fabiola is getting stronger. What about Viviana? Is she still stuck up with limited menu? Also, who's the gal with the glasses?I haven't been there in about 3 weeks, but Viviana will probably always have an attitude because she clearly doesn't want to be there. Or at least doesn't like that part of the job.

I don't recall seeing anyone with glasses, must be new. When I saw Sandra 3 weeks ago she did say she had done interviews set up. She must have hired some.

Kijimuna
01-22-23, 13:57
Anyone try this provider?

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/390ca620-ef31-4b7d-a5dc-592bb2935d70

VaPlay
01-22-23, 14:59
So replied by text to a vague BP Asian add for Reston hoping to find a independant diamond in the rough. Reply stated regular with condom 160 hr 140 hhr. The address was a proff. Building so realizing it was an AMP wasn't sure if quote included house fee or not, but decided TOFTT. Turned out quote was all inclusive. AMP very close to Eleven, Greeted by Nana in a summer dress with nice naturals pushing up, guessing 40's range. Showed texted quote once I was naked in the room and she immediately went to work dropping the dress. Nice smooth skin and breasts but no ass, clean somewhat hairy kitty. CBJ, CFS in a couple varients, hot towel, bottle of water, and out the door. Fair rates so will visit again to see who else is avail.

Vitamin2270
01-22-23, 20:33
Happened to be in the area and feeling the urge so I called over and made an appt. Showed up and late 40's-early 50's answers the door and shows me to room. I tell her hhr and ts and hand over. 6.

She was thick and had some big 'ol E's hanging out from her deep cut mini dress. Thorough TS and a great massage with pressure while in there. Back to the room and normally I would skip the massage but with the pressure she showed in the TS I decided to see what she could do and I wasn't disappointed! Flip, I ask for some toppy, she asks for 140, I tell her 120 and she agrees. She pulls those honkers out and they are great naturals! Goes to town on junior (covered) but after 5 min she's out of breath and honestly she sucks a bit too hard for my liking so I upgraded to FS for an extra. 4. Here I see more of her body and she's def more big boned than fat. Went to pound town in Mish, standing mish, CG and finally k9 to which I gave her an extra strong performance and finally empty the tank. She dismounts and giggles telling my I'm crazy while catching her breath and does a quick hot towel cleanup and I'm out the door. Yo-yo is not my normal desire but her dark curly hair, tig 'ol bitties and enthusiasm might get another visit when I'm in the area. Overall a 7. 5 out of 10 experience.

Be kind gents.

Ksl93
01-23-23, 08:45
Anyone try this provider?

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/390ca620-ef31-4b7d-a5dc-592bb2935d70Seems a bit too good to be true. But hey. Who knows! I'll try to contact and see if there are any more details.

Sam7630
01-23-23, 09:34
Visited Fabiola, Viviana was working the front desk looking super sexy and I'm not sure if she remembered me but you can tell she hates working there. PY. 8 for the house to her and I go to the room. Fabiola comes in and she's cute, I can see she has some thick thighs and a fat booty, maybe b cup. She was pretty shy and didn't tease much at first. I flip over and I'm already pretty hard and she seemed really into it. Maybe YMMV but she was stroking junior but not in a way to finish him. I'm grabbing her booty and she pulls her pants and panties down. I told her to sit on it and she hopped on immediately, no talk about a tip at all. She rides me for awhile I grab her and put her down on her back and finish mish on her belly, did not expect all that. Tipped $ which she seemed very happy about and left.I have visited FHOH many times. The girl is glasses is Gabby. Sandra and Fabiola are nice. Viviana has some attitude and lays ground rules etc. Angie was good but left.

Quriusmrk
01-23-23, 11:35
Pre-CV19 and their renovation there was a MT at 234 named Belle / Bella (I think that was it) anyone know what became of her? PM replies are A-ok if you'd prefer.

Thanks,

Q.

Sac4422
01-23-23, 13:29
So replied by text to a vague BP Asian add for Reston hoping to find a independant diamond in the rough. Reply stated regular with condom 160 hr 140 hhr. The address was a proff. Building so realizing it was an AMP wasn't sure if quote included house fee or not, but decided TOFTT. Turned out quote was all inclusive. AMP very close to Eleven, Greeted by Nana in a summer dress with nice naturals pushing up, guessing 40's range. Showed texted quote once I was naked in the room and she immediately went to work dropping the dress. Nice smooth skin and breasts but no ass, clean somewhat hairy kitty. CBJ, CFS in a couple varients, hot towel, bottle of water, and out the door. Fair rates so will visit again to see who else is avail.Give me additional hints? Is Pine a hint?

PuntaJaco43
01-23-23, 14:29
Give me additional hints? Is Pine a hint?My guess would be the C-AMP right next door to Eleven. They are advertising heavily on BP and they are not being shy about what services they offer. Hopefully they will not be attracting the wrong attention.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/106-elden-st-suite-13-herndon/22858081.html

Be carful out there but always be nice to the ladies.

Regards.

PuntaJaco43
01-23-23, 15:17
Pre-CV19 and their renovation there was a MT at 234 named Belle / Bella (I think that was it) anyone know what became of her? PM replies are A-ok if you'd prefer.

Thanks,

Q.I was planning a visit to Blue Ocean; the one in Mclean. I did some research on this forum but not much comes up that is current, but there is a post about a "Bella". From what I read Bella is the owner of both 234 and this Mclean spa and she spends time between both. Maybe this is the one.

Regards.

Hwr02
01-23-23, 17:32
I have business Tuesday morning in the Franconia Springfield area. I am wanting to try something new and wondering if any can recommend a masseuse or MP with dark skin lady (AA, black, woman of color, etc)? Doesn't have to be in those areas, open to traveling further north but not into DC.

Checked rubmaps and saw a few (Bliss, Angel Spa) but can't recall any reviews about any place with MT being dark skin.

Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post publicly.

Thanks in advance.Bliss / Angel Spa is Angelique / Zia and is more of an escort (her reviews are also in the escort section. Just search). Wish I had more experience with AA girls but the ones on rubmd all seem legit (and expensive).

SexyD
01-23-23, 17:41
At McLean, it's usually Bella or Mimi. Can't go wrong with either one. I have always had a good time and a good massage but never BJ or FS if that is your thing.

I was planning a visit to Blue Ocean; the one in Mclean. I did some research on this forum but not much comes up that is current, but there is a post about a "Bella". From what I read Bella is the owner of both 234 and this Mclean spa and she spends time between both. Maybe this is the one.

Regards.

InAviation70
01-23-23, 20:34
I was planning a visit to Blue Ocean; the one in Mclean. I did some research on this forum but not much comes up that is current, but there is a post about a "Bella". From what I read Bella is the owner of both 234 and this Mclean spa and she spends time between both. Maybe this is the one.

Regards.Lovely Bella is at Ocean Blue no longer at 234.

Cbsbb
01-23-23, 21:50
Sup gents,

Her name is Kim.

Creepin'.

https://sun-therapy-spa.business.site/Thank you for this. I will add this place to my list of spots to check out next time I am up north from F'burg.

HappyFillmore
01-23-23, 23:20
It's been difficult to find anything other than a AMP in the northern VA region, even on rubmaps. Definitely looking to experience something new (preferably LMP) for a B2B experience. Looking for advice here or DM!

TheDrowned
01-24-23, 15:11
It's been difficult to find anything other than a AMP in the northern VA region, even on rubmaps. Definitely looking to experience something new (preferably LMP) for a B2B experience. Looking for advice here or DM!But, I'll give you a headstart.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/ca439962-ac29-48ea-897c-57e04e22c601

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/fairfax-relaxing-massage-latin-therapyst/7581652355.html

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/dc1660f6-0464-412a-a6d0-ebe4e5e3965f

https://us-dc.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/greenbelt/22706318.html

‘And the price? A minuscule thing. See, I got hungers that aren’t easily fed. So I need men like yourself, to let me in’ make sure to tell me a story of your adventure if you dive in.

StopIt22
01-24-23, 15:16
But, I'll give you a headstart.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/ca439962-ac29-48ea-897c-57e04e22c601

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/fairfax-relaxing-massage-latin-therapyst/7581652355.html

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/dc1660f6-0464-412a-a6d0-ebe4e5e3965f

https://us-dc.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/greenbelt/22706318.html

Dig in.

But return the generosity by offering up a story of your adventure.Have you been to see any of these ladies?

TheDrowned
01-24-23, 15:34
Have you been to see any of these ladies?Even left a review for most. Accessible to those that RTTF.

Harley Dude 29
01-24-23, 20:51
I saw a new ad on BP for K-Therapy on Lafayette Dr. In Chantilly. I confirmed it was not Far East and yet the BP ad did not give a lot of information. I was in the area, so gave them a call and found. 6 for 1/2 and. 8 for hr. The lady on the phone was very pleasant and said to just stop by. It was easy to find in a nice place. Went in and everything was new, and they confirmed they had been open about 5 days. I did not see a table shower, but a stand up shower was in the main bathroom. I drew Sunni for 1/2 hour. She is a cute Korean lady with nice body overall. Requested soft massage, and she did not disappoint. I heard someone enter the room I got several minutes of 4 hand and then the second person was gone. Don't know what that was about but it was nice. Sunni has a great touch and very sensual rub. Some B2 B with her clothes on, and great use of her hair from time to time. One thing that was noted was she stayed just far enough away that you could just barely touch her leg.

On the flip, she had taken off her top and had some nice nips and very large tits. She gave a wonderful slow and wonderful HE. She did appear to use her mouth, but I am convinced that she just faked a head bob or two and just used a very wet hand. She was great and cleaned me up. I was impressed, as she stripped all of the towels and sheets, etc, which was a nice thing to actually witness and gave me comfort that she had done that with the prior client.

Overall a great visit and there may be more available as she gets to know you.

HD 29.

CloudHopper
01-24-23, 21:10
Gentlemen,

I'll be in Herndon on Saturday and have visited New Star\New World Therapy and Pine Wellness. Can anyone recommend a great place? I've had decent experiences in these places. Never been to Herndon therapy?

Thanks guys.

CH.

Creeping
01-24-23, 21:49
Sun Therapy, saw Kim aka Monica again, which is her preferred name. Gorgeous tanned Asian with a HOT Latina body!! Again, 60/160 CBJ and cfs, smoking body not fatty, not old, maybe late 20's, and OMG her ass and natural tits are to die for! You don't want to miss this one. I'd see her multiple times a day if I could! Grey sent ya 😉.

Creepin.

TheDrowned
01-25-23, 12:44
Went in on an afternoon grocery run and decided to hit up Anna Hessentaoil (nope, not a word) since I saw a positive review of the place. I had gone one time in the past but it was strictly legit.

Unfortunately when I arrived a frumpy short curly haired Asian answered the door. She legit looked like Phil and Lils mom from the rugrats, I kid you not. She told me she was busy and that I would have to return in an hour. Oh well, no love lost there, wasn't digging her vibe to begin with.

So I opted for my back up plan since there's another spa in the same complex on the second floor. Boy, I lucked out. I rang the bell and this busty sexy middle aged Chinese chick with long dark hair and puffy lips answered the door. She has a lucky pig tattoo above her right breast. Opted for the half hour and she showed me to the familiar room.

I undressed and she gave me a rather mediocre massage. Didn't really leave me any room to roam and it was surprising because usually this place is a 10 min rub at most followed by "ok now I know what you're really here for".

But Angelina, her name, and clearly inspired by the actress wasn't having any of that. She was rather cold and after the flip I had started to roam and she smacked my hand away several times and told me she's not into that. I had to straight up ask about more. I'm guessing it was because this was our first time together so I could understand the apprehension. When I asked for FS she just left her palm out and said "pay me". We agreed on a mutual price of admission and then her demeanor changed once I placed the coin inside her piggy bank tattoo. She grabbed a hat and undressed and I got to see those soft juicy double Ds. They're real and glorious. She bent over and I got to pound her k9 and mish. And she was really into it. Practically screaming in orgasm. Fake or not it was hot af and I blew inside the bag in no time.

Super fun. Can't wait to return I hope she doesn't head back up to Boston. Damage 0.5/1.5

We're already drowning, all we got to do is open our mouths and let the water in.

Metloaf
01-25-23, 13:13
Sun Therapy, saw Kim aka Monica again, which is her preferred name. Gorgeous tanned Asian with a HOT Latina body!! Again, 60/160 CBJ and cfs, smoking body not fatty, not old, maybe late 20's, and OMG her ass and natural tits are to die for! You don't want to miss this one. I'd see her multiple times a day if I could! Grey sent ya 😉.

Creepin.I must say like with most of your finds. Kim is a different type from the nova norm and loves what she does.

Looking to make this area home and bring more here like herself, she mentioned.

Can't wait to see that line up.

Has anyone sampled Gucci at Sun?

Looks few years older and little mid section. But has a nice pair of door knockers.

DonQuiote
01-25-23, 14:06
Grey.

Glad you clarified on the name.

When I visited she was wearing a black dress, she introduced herself as Kim, and washed me up. And then the top of her dress fell off when she was giving me the shower, she complained how it was too big.

Anyways, when I went back into the room and she had me lay face down. She leaves and comes back wearing a different dress, this one was cream colored with spots.

She provided a valuable service with the massage and then after soft touch, she has me flip and asks what I would like, I said everything of course.

She undressed, revealing a hot tanned body, wearing a thin gold hip necklace around her waist.

She provided more valuable services by laying down on the table. I stood up in mish, then had her get up and we went k9 until I blew my load in the bag.

After she cleans me up, she says, I'm Monica.

I was confused. Thinking, are you a different girl?? Do all hot k-girls look this much alike??

Glad you clarified on the name (s).

DonQuiote
01-25-23, 14:32
First time in area and wanted to visit an AMP. Checked out the forum and decided to visit FWC on Arlington. Was last minute, so got there 45 minutes before closing. Was met by Sunny. Kinda chunky, but nice rack. She said 2 other girls left. The place is under new management as of 20 days ago. Asked for 30 minutes, . 4 damage. Nice back massage with the occasional tease. On the flip, she went right at it. Lifter her top and let me suck on those huge nipples. She was vocal and got the job done. Cleaned me up and proceeded to massage for another 25 minutes. Left very relaxed. Will repeat.Is FWC the same place that advertising as Katy Spa?

VaPlay
01-25-23, 14:36
Gentlemen,

I'll be in Herndon on Saturday and have visited New Star\New World Therapy and Pine Wellness. Can anyone recommend a great place? I've had decent experiences in these places. Never been to Herndon therapy?

Thanks guys.

CH.In the past always preferred Pine, but as with most it depends on the luck of the draw and how well you click on how expanded the menu may be. Next door to eleven or even eleven are good spots too. Curious what others might think.

DCKing
01-25-23, 15:00
Went to the spot next to Eleven yesterday after it was mentioned on this board. About 50 year old Chinese lady with nice figure. Ok massage plus standard nova finish. No extras were offered. Name was Annie.

Did a 4 hand massage with Tiffany and Annie at Breeze Spa. Massage quality was amazing. Standard nova finish. Annie is younger.

SexyD
01-25-23, 16:37
Very enjoyable review as always.

Went in on an afternoon grocery run and decided to hit up Anna Hessentaoil (nope, not a word) since I saw a positive review of the place. I had gone one time in the past but it was strictly legit.

Unfortunately when I arrived a frumpy short curly haired Asian answered the door. She legit looked like Phil and Lils mom from the rugrats, I kid you not. She told me she was busy and that I would have to return in an hour. Oh well, no love lost there, wasn't digging her vibe to begin with.

So I opted for my back up plan since there's another spa in the same complex on the second floor. Boy, I lucked out. I rang the bell and this busty sexy middle aged Chinese chick with long dark hair and puffy lips answered the door. She has a lucky pig tattoo above her right breast. Opted for the half hour and she showed me to the familiar room.

I undressed and she gave me a rather mediocre massage. Didn't really leave me any room to roam and it was surprising because usually this place is a 10 min rub at most followed by "ok now I know what you're really here for".

HotFootTeddy
01-25-23, 17:40
Is FWC the same place that advertising as Katy Spa?Pretty sure its also called Evergreen, at least on Rub Maps.

Serpin58
01-25-23, 18:05
If she'd simply take it in her mouth I'd visit regularly. A quality massage with a nice relaxing BJ seems to be a hard find without breaking the bank.The old post rumors of Sugar daddy and husband.

Maybe so definitely jealous Boyfriend / heard from a reliable source.

Boyfriend blocked a client in drive way. She can really stroke it, but too hot.

For me.

VaPlay
01-25-23, 20:19
Went to the spot next to Eleven yesterday after it was mentioned on this board. About 50 year old Chinese lady with nice figure. Ok massage plus standard nova finish. No extras were offered. Name was Annie.

Did a 4 hand massage with Tiffany and Annie at Breeze Spa. Massage quality was amazing. Standard nova finish. Annie is younger.Offering extra's would be a rarity plus illegal. What signals did you provide to make her comfortable in knowing you weren't LE and what you were needing?

JimBliss478
01-25-23, 21:03
Do you have contact or place for Blanca?Hey. You can find her on massage finder. She's hard to reach at time so you may have to give couple tries.

Serpin58
01-25-23, 21:10
Offering extra's would be a rarity plus illegal. What signals did you provide to make her comfortable in knowing you weren't LE and what you were needing?Want try this place.

Skooby
01-26-23, 06:33
Getting back to the hobby after a short break, I paid a visit to Jasmine at her new incall location in NoVa. She's from Hawaii but will be here for a while. I opted for the 1-hr massage and boy did she deliver. Her technique is different than most as she not only uses her hands but also her feet to work out the kinks and I'm not talking back walking. For a small woman she gives a great massage.

She's got a gorgeous spinner body. My hour with her let me forget about the real world. She makes it fun.

Like others have said, if you take care of the ladies they take good care of you.

Highly recommend and treat her well.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/fairfax/22852860.htmlI'm curious, what exactly would she do with her feet?

Was it more like a Thai technique?

ThaiMeUp1
01-26-23, 08:13
I'm curious, what exactly would she do with her feet?

Was it more like a Thai technique?I'm not familiar with "Thai technique" but she massages with her feet like most do with their hands. Surprisingly effective and feels great.

DCKing
01-26-23, 09:53
Offering extra's would be a rarity plus illegal. What signals did you provide to make her comfortable in knowing you weren't LE and what you were needing?I am not new to the game, been around for a long time. I gave the typical signals, but they kept to their script at both spots.

DonQuiote
01-26-23, 10:54
Offering extra's would be a rarity plus illegal. What signals did you provide to make her comfortable in knowing you weren't LE and what you were needing?Offering extra would Not be a rarity at either one of those places. Have you not seen how they advertise?

Offering extra is assumed at both of those places.

PuntaJaco43
01-26-23, 17:42
Offering extra would Not be a rarity at either one of those places. Have you not seen how they advertise?

Offering extra is assumed at both of those places.This is a rather odd discussion: On one hand you are correct in your statement regarding extras in your response to Mr VAPLay. And then we have Mr. DCking stating that he was not offered extras. He did receive a Nova Finish and I am assuming this would be considered an Illegal extra, (correct me if I am wrong), but he wasn't offered additional illegal acts. So, the question is: why wasn't this gentleman offered additional services when he clearly was open to more?

It could be that LEO has made its presence known. Who knows? This C-AMP in question has some very specific advertising including explicit sexual acts that I have not noticed from any of the AMPs that advertise their service on this particular BP section. Green Spa is this AMP that is next door to Eleven. This massage parlor is owned by the same group that owns the one on Shepard Street and the one on Grant Street. All are C-AMPs, and they all advertise the same way. (Please correct me if I am wrong, this is what I garnered from reading the Forum.) Here is the link that I had previously posted.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/106-elden-st-suite-13-herndon/22858081.html

To conclude:

I would be worried about paying a visit to either of these three places until things get toned down a bit. I actually was planning on visiting all three on my soon to end, "Chinese World Tour ", but have decided against it.

Be safe out there.

Rhinopole
01-27-23, 01:03
I was curious and so went to see NaNa. She works at Enliven in Tysons. Because others have said she was quite old (and she may be), I was pleasantly surprised at her good figure. She had a tiny belly, but a good round butt and nice natural tits. Between Bs and Cs. And she gives a damn good HJ. But she just lay back like a dead fish during DATY which was a turn off. Also, while there was another MT working, every time the bell rang she stopped the action and put on her dress. I finally said let's cut the visit short to 30 minutes and she was OK with that.

I don't think I'll return even though, like I said, she knows how to give a good HJ.

Rhino.

Cbsbb
01-27-23, 01:14
Fburg monger in Tysons for work a few weeks back decided to check out some AMPs. Settled on Vivi on Tyco and had a nice time with Angela. She wears ridiculously short shorts which must be by design as she allowed for some UTC rubbing although she would not take anything off. I'd be curious to know some of the better AMPs in the immediate Tysons area I see a lot of posts for independent providers but I prefer an AMP. BSOT and be nice to the ladies.

KidFarian
01-27-23, 07:53
Visited Fabiola, Viviana was working the front desk looking super sexy and I'm not sure if she remembered me but you can tell she hates working there. PY. 8 for the house to her and I go to the room. Fabiola comes in and she's cute, I can see she has some thick thighs and a fat booty, maybe b cup. She was pretty shy and didn't tease much at first. I flip over and I'm already pretty hard and she seemed really into it. Maybe YMMV but she was stroking junior but not in a way to finish him. I'm grabbing her booty and she pulls her pants and panties down. I told her to sit on it and she hopped on immediately, no talk about a tip at all. She rides me for awhile I grab her and put her down on her back and finish mish on her belly, did not expect all that. Tipped $ which she seemed very happy about and left.Similar experience with the shyness but she's willing to give two HE pops if you can finish within the allotted time. I didn't get the FS but will try to be more direct the next time and guide her to see if she's willing.

I've seen Viviana and she is all business, not anything mean just sticks to her routine. Very nice finish but I won't repeat unless she offers more.

Gabby provided the most fun. Everything is on the table.

Crude Oil
01-27-23, 09:30
Does Ms Virginia have a new email address? I haven't gotten a response on numerous emails sent.

Thank you.

CapitalSeeker
01-27-23, 10:57
Seems a bit too good to be true. But hey. Who knows! I'll try to contact and see if there are any more details.I'm arranging a rendezvous right now, but would love to know if I should pass.

BuckshotWatson
01-27-23, 11:30
Paid another visit to this Chinese (I believe) spa recently (note this is NOT M&Y) and met Sunny. She is young, very pleasant, and has a great, slender figure. I thought she was also pretty attractive. She provided an exceptional therapeutic massage, including back walking. Maybe I was just really in need of a massage, but it was one of the better ones I've had in recent memory. The rest of the session was also quite enjoyable, with clothes being pulled up and pulled down. I plan to return soon. They don't seem to post ads on the sites most of us frequent, so you may just need to google the business name. Even with the lack of ads, and lack of buzz on this forum, there were two or three people who came in the front door during my session. One of them was a woman, so I think they have a fairly active "legitimate" practice.

Jim Rob
01-27-23, 11:57
My fellow mongers, after must chat on the board about Kim aka moninca, I made a trip to see her, I recommend calling ahead because I think it's just her and mamasan and place is busy. Mamasan was nice and took me to the room and told me to wait 5 or 10 minutes. I was just relaxing when she came in with a tight dress and good body. I think she's under 40 and is pretty sexy. We started with a light rub with her focused on my balls. After about 5 minutes I had to flip over and see her, that's when she asked me what I want, everything please and of course how much you pay. From other reports I know she wanted 160 and then we agreed.

I hate this mood killing, get up with your erection and hand me the money. Kills the mood for me and since I'm older now it ruins my erection, however she was hot enough that I didn't go down. I started sucking her nice tits and lightly kissing her. She goes for the CBJ way too soon, after a few she climbs on for rcg. We did that for about 10 minutes and I asked for k9 for my first time at an AMP. For another few it was k9 and we moved to missionary which was awesome.

Of course I thought she was faking it, with how much she got into it. I could feel her pussy pulsating and gripping me and that's when I blew in the bag She does a nice clean up, she's a kind girl. Not sure I will repeat because of the location. Was a good time. Finally a place without a grandma.

TheDrowned
01-27-23, 13:16
Was in Herndon and trying to hit up the Merry Maids jack shack for a quick fix but now that they are advertising heavily the place is not as accessible as it used to be.

The ladies here are so so but I did catch a glimpse at a busty, voluptuous beauty who I believed is named Jeny. She had big ass and big boobs, and looked more like the fake pictures you see in the ads but I only saw her for a second. Unfortunately, when I got there some man in a red track suit beat me to the door and snatched her for an hour appointment. Red track suit man, if you're on this board, shoot me a PM I'd love to know how your visit went!

Didn't want to wait another hour so I left Haydee's and decided to try one of the other massage parlors in the complex. There's at least 4 here. I know star therapy was a sure fire hit, but I like the challenge, so I kept that as a plan C and decided to head a few doors down and do Zenith massage instead. Initially was just going to take a peak inside to check out the provider and then dip, but the girl who answered was a young and honestly stunning attractive Korean. I know mongers are losing their shit over Monickim at Sun, and this chick, while not as busty, definitely 5-10 years younger then her and less plastic surgery on the face. Coco, was her name. Which is funny because she asked me if I had been before and in hopes of cheating the system I lied and told her that I had. She called my bluff and followed up with who I saw the last time I was here. Shit. So I lied and said I saw coco. She laughed and told me that her name was coco and then I shrugged and told her coco is just the common name you girls like to use. I told her that you ladies need to stop taking 2 letters and repeating it because it just makes it easy for to fabricate a Chinese / Korean masseuse. Let's be real it's either co-co, na-na, mi-mi, yo-yo, or fi-fi. I kept her laughing throughout the massage. Her English is quite proficient for a Korean whose only been in the states a few years, and it made the massage more pleasurable, more fun. I regretted only doing a half hour but she was able to bait me into doing 45 min for an extra 20 $. Would've stayed longer but had places to be.

Finally on the flip. I tried to roam but she refused and told me that since I'm not her boyfriend she won't allow that. I asked her if she's taking applications. And she laughed. At this point I was getting erect and asked if she could shake my hand. I was turned down. But, she went to get oil and asked me to finish myself. It's something I normally don't like doing, but she was definitely into it and I figured maybe this is an investment into getting more service on the next visit. She crouched down beside me as I was stroking junior and gave me encouragement "nice cock" "mmm very big" she was practically salivating during the act, so she's clearly got a kinky side. I told her it would go a lot faster if she took her top off but I wasnt able to succeed. She was however more receptive this time to some OTC rubbing of her ass and breasts and because she was so cute I was surprisingly able to finish. She did help clean me up. She asked for a tip and I gave her 40 in good faith but told her that next time she's got to play along. She then said to do an hour with her if I come back and gave me a playful wink. So perhaps there's a chance for expanding services upon repeat. She's def hot enough to come back for, and I will return hopefully with a better review next time.

But this one is YMMV for sure.

We're already drowning. All we got to do is just open our mouths and let the water in.

JonFisher
01-27-23, 14:51
Appreciate any recommendations for a good Nuru massage place in the Fairfax / Ashburn and surrounding areas. Looking for someone doing nuru on the floor. Not a fan of Nuru on table. What's a typical cost of a nuru and does the cost include a HE? Or any provider with good nuru + BBBJ+ FS menu?

I will cross post in escort section also.

Sex Rohmer
01-27-23, 18:22
WI kept that as a plan C and decided to head a few doors down and do Zenith massage instead. ...But, she went to get oil and asked me to finish myself. It's something I normally don't like doing, but she was definitely into it and I figured maybe this is an investment into getting more service on the next visit. She crouched down beside me as I was stroking junior and gave me encouragement "nice cock" "mmm very big" she was practically salivating during the act, so she's clearly got a kinky side.....This is standard here. Been twice. Different girls, same outcome. Thot I'd get same girl and go further, but girl wasnt there, had to get new one. Won't go back when Star next door is a sure thing.

InAviation70
01-27-23, 23:21
My fellow mongers, after must chat on the board about Kim aka moninca, I made a trip to see her, I recommend calling ahead because I think it's just her and mamasan and place is busy. Mamasan was nice and took me to the room and told me to wait 5 or 10 minutes. I was just relaxing when she came in with a tight dress and good body. I think she's under 40 and is pretty sexy. We started with a light rub with her focused on my balls. After about 5 minutes I had to flip over and see her, that's when she asked me what I want, everything please and of course how much you pay. From other reports I know she wanted 160 and then we agreed.

I hate this mood killing, get up with your erection and hand me the money. Kills the mood for me and since I'm older now it ruins my erection, however she was hot enough that I didn't go down. I started sucking her nice tits and lightly kissing her. She goes for the CBJ way too soon, after a few she climbs on for rcg. We did that for about 10 minutes and I asked for k9 for my first time at an AMP. For another few it was k9 and we moved to missionary which was awesome.

Of course I thought she was faking it, with how much she got into it. I could feel her pussy pulsating and gripping me and that's when I blew in the bag She does a nice clean up, she's a kind girl. Not sure I will repeat because of the location. Was a good time. Finally a place without a grandma.I appreciate Rob's review and was intrigued enough to pay a visit to Sun; however when I went to see Kim I only saw older women standing out front smoking cigarettes and it was not the Mamasan who I know. At that point I was immediately turned off and left to go to another nearby location. I gess to each his own an no offense to Rob's review.

TwinCam103
01-28-23, 09:47
Hey fellow mongers I'm down in Richmond and have dreamed at quite a few fburg spots but have to go farther north Wednesday so wondering if there is any intel on latina spa in herdon? Is it worth my time for some fun? Something other than an AMP would be a nice change.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe brothers.

TheDrowned
01-28-23, 10:25
I appreciate Rob's review and was intrigued enough to pay a visit to Sun; however when I went to see Kim I only saw older women standing out front smoking cigarettes and it was not the Mamasan who I know. At that point I was immediately turned off and left to go to another nearby location. I gess to each his own an no offense to Rob's review.The lady you saw outside was probably Lee. She's older and droopier and I had the unfortunate luck to draw her. Trust me you’re not going to catch Monickim on a smoke break, she’s gonna be tied up from morning to close. I figured I would stop by in the morning right when they opened to beat the monger rush and had assumed this place just had one masseuse but I was wrong. Highly recommend you call ahead and explicitly ask for Monica (tho I can tell you that's going to be difficult atm). I had to let the house eat $. 2 just to see her because I was a bone head and didn't call first.

If Kim is sun, lee is the moon. Her light will only leave you cold and in the dark. I even joked with her that it must suck to be working right now with someone grossly more popular than her. But she was not amused. I even felt bad an offered her. 4 just to run and grab Kim for the ST so that she would at least make something out of the session. But she did not take the bait. Oh well, left her empty handed and dropped another. 6 for another spin and this time got Monickim for a vastly better experience. But I sincerely don't expect the current dynamic to last, either mms is going to have to get another sexy provider to compete or they're going to kick out the one stealing all the clients. You can probably guess which outcome is more likely.

Serpico99
01-28-23, 11:04
This is why when I find a "hot" provider who doesn't get all greedy, I'll do a couple of follow up visits soon after the first to enjoy the "hotness" before reporting on it here. Pretty soon this Monica or Kim or whatever her name is either going to get burnt out and offer sub standard services but still expect the same tip rate or she will be forced to go somewhere else due the other providers complaining.

The lady you saw outside was probably Lee. She's older and droopier and I had the unfortunate luck to draw her. Trust me youre not going to catch Monickim on a smoke break, shes gonna be tied up from morning to close. I figured I would stop by in the morning right when they opened to beat the monger rush and had assumed this place just had one masseuse but I was wrong. Highly recommend you call ahead and explicitly ask for Monica (tho I can tell you that's going to be difficult atm). I had to let the house eat $. 2 just to see her because I was a bone head and didn't call first.

If Kim is sun, lee is the moon. Her light will only leave you cold and in the dark. I even joked with her that it must suck to be working right now with someone grossly more popular than her. But she was not amused. I even felt bad an offered her. 4 just to run and grab Kim for the ST so that she would at least make something out of the session. But she did not take the bait. Oh well, left her empty handed and dropped another. 6 for another spin and this time got Monickim for a vastly better experience. But I sincerely don't expect the current dynamic to last, either mms is going to have to get another sexy provider to compete or they're going to kick out the one stealing all the clients. You can probably guess which outcome is more likely.

DanteDk07
01-28-23, 14:36
Guys, I want to check emma at eden models out. Someone said her breasts are saggy. Is that true?

She is attractive and hot, right?

And is it true she has big thick nipples?

CougarBear
01-28-23, 19:57
Guys, I want to check emma at eden models out. Someone said her breasts are saggy. Is that true?

She is attractive and hot, right?

And is it true she has big thick nipples?You will get more feedback on Eden Models in the private viewing discussion / reviews under user blogs. I have used Eden models before but have not seen Emma so can't help, sorry.

Kijimuna
01-29-23, 02:38
Hey fellow mongers I'm down in Richmond and have dreamed at quite a few fburg spots but have to go farther north Wednesday so wondering if there is any intel on latina spa in herdon? Is it worth my time for some fun? Something other than an AMP would be a nice change.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe brothers.Don't waist your time, you'll walk out unhappy.

TwinCam103
01-29-23, 09:34
Don't waist your time, you'll walk out unhappy.Intel much appreciated firgured it was probably not happening there but latinos are hot.

Any recommendations in the area you can pm me if you want.

Thanks again bro.

WalkerC
01-29-23, 14:56
Intel much appreciated firgured it was probably not happening there but latinos are hot.

Thanks again bro.I'd go a little further to Tysons and try For Him Or Her Spa.

TwinCam103
01-29-23, 15:37
I'd go a little further to Tysons and try For Him Or Her Spa.Much appreciated my man!

Will be sure an post a report after my dream!

Stay safe.

DonQuiote
01-29-23, 16:33
Honestly, with regards to the monger who didn't find what he was looking for. I'd just say. YMMV.

Or.

Different strokes for different folks.

I have been to Seashell Spa (Grant St in Herndon) and the provider was too old for my liking. She kept asking if I wanted a BJ and boom-boom. I had to keep telling her no, not interested in that today. I was happy to leave with standard NOVA as I wasn't interested in seeing her undressed and wasn't interested in any action more than HJ.

Then I went to Green because Eleven was all booked up. The woman at Green, I think her name was NaNa or something like that. She looked to be late 40's or early 50's, but in decent shape. She also was begging to give me BJ and boom boom, so I was like sure let's go.

So she attacked the balls and stick with her mouth and went to town. Followed up with using her mouth to put on the jimmy hat and then proceeded with CG, RCG, mish and then ended with standing up k9 to blow out in the bag. She cleaned everything up nicely and told me to come back soon.

All that to say. I haven't been to the place on Shepard Dr in Sterling, but would fully expect the service to be similar to Seashell and Green.

Personally, I think the experience at K-AMPs is better than at C-AMPs. The K AMPs are usually cleaner and the girls are usually more clean as well.

This is a rather odd discussion: On one hand you are correct in your statement regarding extras in your response to Mr VAPLay. And then we have Mr. DCking stating that he was not offered extras. He did receive a Nova Finish and I am assuming this would be considered an Illegal extra, (correct me if I am wrong), but he wasn't offered additional illegal acts. So, the question is: why wasn't this gentleman offered additional services when he clearly was open to more?

DonQuiote
01-29-23, 16:51
I am curious about Mika Spa in Arlington? This was a C-AMP on Lee Hwy near the Starbucks.

I texted the number last week and they told me to go to Deep Blue in Falls Church??

Does anyone know is Mika closed? Or is it still open, but under new ownership??

Just curious. As I think Mika had same owners as Yumi. But I assume now that Yumi is related to Deep Blue.

Serpin58
01-29-23, 17:23
Does Ms Virginia have a new email address? I haven't gotten a response on numerous emails sent.

Thank you.Recommend you and other mongers -let things cool down. The rumors of sugar daddy and stalkers. Is actually BF issues. To hot for me don't need the drama.

Kijimuna
01-29-23, 17:54
Intel much appreciated firgured it was probably not happening there but latinos are hot.

Thanks again bro.I don't know if anyplace that has Latinos. But there are Latina places around.

LowerBackPain
01-29-23, 21:56
I stopped by Ci-Ci's in F'burg over the weekend only to find the door locked and the lights out. Can anybody tell me the reason for this? I next made my way up I-95 to try Kim / Monica at SunTherapy. Just as discussed here on the Forum, 60 for the house and 160 for lovely Kim. CBJ and CFS just as prescribed by Grey-dog. I wanted my usual 1-hr session, but mamasan suggested next time. Guess business is good at the moment. Mamasan was just as friendly as described and girl #2 (Gucci?) is an acceptable alternative (I sometimes like the natural sag). As for Kim / Monica, she is a bit thicker than I expected given the descriptions (I prefer them older and spinner thin), great pressure massage, an enjoyable amount of teasing, a bit of negotiating on the flip (which I don't mind) and her TS was good and thorough. While she is well worth the cash and distance (she even put in a bit of extra effort to get me to where I needed to be / finish), nothing has changed. For me its still the two Angels in Fairfax and Lily in F'burg.

This is why when I find a "hot" provider who doesn't get all greedy, I'll do a couple of follow up visits soon after the first to enjoy the "hotness" before reporting on it here. Pretty soon this Monica or Kim or whatever her name is either going to get burnt out and offer sub standard services but still expect the same tip rate or she will be forced to go somewhere else due the other providers complaining.

TwinCam103
01-30-23, 08:17
I'd go a little further to Tysons and try For Him Or Her Spa.Thanks for the intel man, will be sure and report once I dream.

Shark125
01-30-23, 09:43
Does Sun Therapy go by a different name?

I must say like with most of your finds. Kim is a different type from the nova norm and loves what she does.

Looking to make this area home and bring more here like herself, she mentioned.

Can't wait to see that line up.

Has anyone sampled Gucci at Sun?

Looks few years older and little mid section. But has a nice pair of door knockers.

CroftonCyber
01-30-23, 13:17
Had a chance a few weeks ago to checkout another place on Tyco rd. Called Enkiven, they said come over asap as they weren't busy. Was met by Sun or Sunny, older lady. Very thin in her arms and legs. Flowing dress hid the rest. She said she was doing the massage so opted for half hour for $70. Quick TS with no play or tease. Back to room for so / so massage. On flip, negotiations landed at topless HJ for $50. Worked for me and quick clean up and I was out in 35 min total.

Not sure I'd repeat. Maybe the hour is better?

SuzhiLang
01-30-23, 14:37
I stopped by Ci-Ci's in F'burg over the weekend only to find the door locked and the lights out. Can anybody tell me the reason for this? I next made my way up I-95 to try Kim / Monica at SunTherapy. Just as discussed here on the Forum, 60 for the house and 160 for lovely Kim. CBJ and CFS just as prescribed by Grey-dog. I wanted my usual 1-hr session, but mamasan suggested next time. Guess business is good at the moment. Mamasan was just as friendly as described and girl #2 (Gucci?) is an acceptable alternative (I sometimes like the natural sag). As for Kim / Monica, she is a bit thicker than I expected given the descriptions (I prefer them older and spinner thin), great pressure massage, an enjoyable amount of teasing, a bit of negotiating on the flip (which I don't mind) and her TS was good and thorough. While she is well worth the cash and distance (she even put in a bit of extra effort to get me to where I needed to be / finish), nothing has changed. For me its still the two Angels in Fairfax and Lily in F'burg.For the two angles at Fairfax, do you mean Linda?

RickNva
01-31-23, 08:41
Had a chance a few weeks ago to checkout another place on Tyco rd. Called Enkiven, they said come over asap as they weren't busy. Was met by Sun or Sunny, older lady. Very thin in her arms and legs. Flowing dress hid the rest. She said she was doing the massage so opted for half hour for $70. Quick TS with no play or tease. Back to room for so / so massage. On flip, negotiations landed at topless HJ for $50. Worked for me and quick clean up and I was out in 35 min total.

Not sure I'd repeat. Maybe the hour is better?Never met Sunny there, but have visited Nana twice.

Go for the hour, unless inflation hit hard since September, I paid. 8 for house plus $ for full nude no FS (my choice) HE.

Ksl93
01-31-23, 14:36
Had a long back and forth with Haydee's. I was assured that one specific girl from the pictures was available (Emmy). I even showed the picture and I was assured it was her. I hesitated due to the comments here but I also saw that someone made a comment about a younger girls so I decided to take a stab at it. It was all a lie and I saw 3 ladies that were not attractive and old. I decided to leave and went to Breeze after reading another report. Middle aged woman but the massage was actually pretty decent. The best I've had in one of these places. Kept it to NOVA given the circumstances but it was fine.

Silk3434
01-31-23, 17:04
Had a long back and forth with Haydee's. I was assured that one specific girl from the pictures was available (Emmy). I even showed the picture and I was assured it was her. I hesitated due to the comments here but I also saw that someone made a comment about a younger girls so I decided to take a stab at it. It was all a lie and I saw 3 ladies that were not attractive and old. I decided to leave and went to Breeze after reading another report. Middle aged woman but the massage was actually pretty decent. The best I've had in one of these places. Kept it to NOVA given the circumstances but it was fine.I just went again for shits and giggles and I did end up seeing a more beautiful "girl" as another monger previously pointed out. But when I got up close, well lets just say I don't think she is a "girl". I asked for her specifically and after a little back and forth between the "girl" and others the "girl" said I was not her type in spanish (this was all being discussed in spanish thinking I wasn't understanding, but thankfully my spanish is damn near perfect). I'm not saying this is 100% for certain, but there were some manly features that I could not overlook. Again, I left pretty disappointed and I vow never to return unless the talent level increases or they start to offer free house cleaning.

VeloNC
01-31-23, 17:21
Fburg monger in Tysons for work a few weeks back decided to check out some AMPs. Settled on Vivi on Tyco and had a nice time with Angela. She wears ridiculously short shorts which must be by design as she allowed for some UTC rubbing although she would not take anything off. I'd be curious to know some of the better AMPs in the immediate Tysons area I see a lot of posts for independent providers but I prefer an AMP. BSOT and be nice to the ladies.Comfort in the Tysons area has had provided some nice services. It's been a while so names are a wash. Age 30's. Skilled hands. Not 100% sure of there full menu was just present for a nice targeted finish and she provided PM and DATY.

Serpin58
01-31-23, 23:06
Recommend you and other mongers -let things cool down. The rumors of sugar daddy and stalkers. Is actually BF issues. To hot for me don't need the drama.I will repeat- don't be dumb mongers- use your big head not the small one. She's in her 50's. You think she doesn't have a BF? Most of you have a wife? She's in her 50's and her daughter finished college-.

Jealous BF. Leave it alone. Good bless her.

Eerock
02-01-23, 07:28
Does Sun Therapy go by a different name?Just google Sun Therapy Annandale if you need to find its location. The Annandale places have all changed names over the years. Sun used to be Peach, before legal problems.

PomLovesThais
02-01-23, 07:45
Has anyone seen Naomi ends 1576, can't find any comments any where nice photos her ad.

RickNva
02-01-23, 09:21
Has anyone seen Naomi ends 1576, can't find any comments any where nice photos her ad.Can you share a link to Naomi's ad? I'm wanting to break up routine of seeing AMPs and an AA lady is on top of list.

Thanks.

BuckshotWatson
02-01-23, 11:36
Can you share a link to Naomi's ad? I'm wanting to break up routine of seeing AMPs and an AA lady is on top of list.

Thanks.Here you go:

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/tysons-corner/22860017.html

The picture is of an IG / OF model named Joyce Appia: https://www.instagram.com/iamrealjoyceappia/?hl=en.

JaffeMD
02-01-23, 15:00
Hey,

So I ended seeing Vandara for a 2nd time (Previous dream description below), which I said I was not going to do LOL. I guess that rack caused me to dream about her again.

Well the 2nd visit was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. In this dream, she way more friendly and bubbly. Opened the door and seemed elated to see me. I don't know if the first time she was a little colder because it was my first time or what.

This go around I actually got my full time and my damn face and head massaged, which was totally skipped the last time on top of getting shorted LOL. This time she was even a little playful, joked around a smidge, and laughed a little too. The massage was excellent. Good enough to just go for that (if it was cheaper and closer that is).

I actually enjoyed this go around better than my recent first with Tara, which I will make a separate post about.

So after stumbling into the NoVa forum and seeing that big teddies list, I dreamt of seeing everyone on the list.

Had a recent dream of Vandara, which was not my first choice but Tara was away evidently, and Nikki did not respond.

The experience with Vandara was so-so. In keeping this short:

Pros:

1. Massage was pretty good (I think expected better based on some comments). I've had better at Sunshine Day Spa in Gaithersburg.

2. Large sturdy table.

3. For her age, body was nice. Nice size rack..

Electric456
02-01-23, 15:16
Since I had such a nice time a few weeks ago, I went back to K-Wellness hoping for another great session with Blue. Unfortunately the staff has all rotated out, so that didn't happen.

Yumi opened the door and let me in. She is probably 5'5 with long black hair and typical slim AMP lady. Maybe it was late and she was tired, or maybe she just didn't like me that much but the overall experience was nothing special. No joking and not very talkative. Standard TS, ok massage, nova finish. 80/.4. She indicated that more was available though FS is not her preference.

RickNva
02-01-23, 17:39
Here you go:

The picture is of an IG / OF model named Joyce Appia: https://www.instagram.com/iamrealjoyceappia/?hl=en.Of course it's a picture of a model. No way my luck has gotten good enough to meet someone like the lady pictured.

Thanks for sharing.

PomLovesThais
02-01-23, 18:36
Here you go:

The picture is of an IG / OF model named Joyce Appia: https://www.instagram.com/iamrealjoyceappia/?hl=en.That's crazy buck thanks!

RyzenShine
02-01-23, 18:51
Thanks fellow mongers, after reading on the board about Kim at Sun, I made the trip to see her, I calling ahead and mamasan said she is busy and that its walk-in appointments. Mamasan after a 5 min wait, Kim walked from everyone's descriptions. I think she's upper 30's to lower 40's age by looks maybe 5 ft 2 height, has a very pretty face with long hair red or brunette highlights and I'd say average body. We started with the standard rub, then after about 15 minutes she whispered in my ear what did I want. My mind went blank and I asked the cost of extras, she made hand gestures so I agreed to go with the 160.

She dims the lights does a very light massage for a min then used her tongue from balls to tip then called it her ice cream into CBJ, after a few she climbs on for CG. She took it in slow for a minute, then picked up the pace while trying to keep things quiet for maybe 5 minutes then she asked for me on top for 4-5 minutes to finish up.

She closed mouth kissed me like 12 times 3 at a time throughout our session, afterwards asked If I will come back weekly while she squeezing both cheeks with a hug. I don't know if she really likes me, but probably just part of the business. But I think that I am on the younger side of the average monger in early 30's.

At first arrival I did see the older women standing out front smoking cigarettes. I waited a few minutes until she went back inside, thought I roll the dice and had a great time in the end.

JjambBong
02-01-23, 20:18
Hey fellas, I'm in the Centreville / Springfield area for work and have been looking for a Latina parlor to branch out of the usual NOVA AMPs. Would appreciate if someone could share a spot because I couldn't find anything on rbmaps! PMs are open and thanks why'all!

Cbsbb
02-02-23, 00:29
Comfort in the Tysons area has had provided some nice services. It's been a while so names are a wash. Age 30's. Skilled hands. Not 100% sure of there full menu was just present for a nice targeted finish and she provided PM and DATY.Appreciate the intel. I will check it out next time I'm up that way. Funny enough a provider at the first place I went to before Vivi transferred down to Fburg so I saw her again this week.

Kakamusah
02-02-23, 18:15
Everyone posting about "Naomi" the AA in falls church / Tysons. I have not tried to go see that post but there are always 2-3 chicks posting with similar / fake pics which could be the same girl but may not be. That being said I did try one post about 9 months ago or so. The girl is similar to the one in the pics, thick, big rack, dark skinned etc. I got a 30 min massage and a standard NOVA. She offered topless but wanted way way way 2 much for that, and I inquired about other extras and she got all pious on me talking about I don't do that etc. blah blah blah. It was in the basement of an office / medical building in falls church / 7 corners near 50 and route 7. I would not repeat and / or even if she now may offer extras, they are still out of my price range based on her new adds. But if anyone has any leads on good AA providers PM me.

https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/washington-d-c-9158086

Serpico99
02-02-23, 20:53
Thanks fellow mongers, after reading on the board about Kim at Sun, I made the trip to see her, I calling ahead and mamasan said she is busy and that its walk-in appointments. Mamasan after a 5 min wait, Kim walked from everyone's descriptions. I think she's upper 30's to lower 40's age by looks maybe 5 ft 2 height, has a very pretty face with long hair red or brunette highlights and I'd say average body. We started with the standard rub, then after about 15 minutes she whispered in my ear what did I want. My mind went blank and I asked the cost of extras, she made hand gestures so I agreed to go with the 160.

She dims the lights does a very light massage for a min then used her tongue from balls to tip then called it her ice cream into CBJ, after a few she climbs on for CG. She took it in slow for a minute, then picked up the pace while trying to keep things quiet for maybe 5 minutes then she asked for me on top for 4-5 minutes to finish up.

She closed mouth kissed me like 12 times 3 at a time throughout our session, afterwards asked If I will come back weekly while she squeezing both cheeks with a hug. I don't know if she really likes me, but probably just part of the business. But I think that I am on the younger side of the average monger in early 30's.

At first arrival I did see the older women standing out front smoking cigarettes. I waited a few minutes until she went back inside, thought I roll the dice and had a great time in the end.Regardless of your age, she likes you because you paid her asking price for services rendered LOL.

Textor21
02-02-23, 23:30
'Gents,

A *buddy of mine will be traveling through your area this weekend and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a quality, young-er, AMP place off rt 66 between Gainesville and Fairfax with a table shower? Preferably with a FS option?

Thanks in advance! -T.

ToraChan23
02-03-23, 09:41
Comfort in the Tysons area has had provided some nice services. It's been a while so names are a wash. Age 30's. Skilled hands. Not 100% sure of there full menu was just present for a nice targeted finish and she provided PM and DATY.Whats the address or phone number for Comfort in Tysons?

Shark125
02-03-23, 10:57
Had a long back and forth with Haydee's. I was assured that one specific girl from the pictures was available (Emmy). I even showed the picture and I was assured it was her. I hesitated due to the comments here but I also saw that someone made a comment about a younger girls so I decided to take a stab at it. It was all a lie and I saw 3 ladies that were not attractive and old. I decided to leave and went to Breeze after reading another report. Middle aged woman but the massage was actually pretty decent. The best I've had in one of these places. Kept it to NOVA given the circumstances but it was fine.What circumstances? Just curious.

DanznMan
02-03-23, 16:38
Whats the address or phone number for Comfort in Tysons?Comfort advertises on Backpage. I used to go there but the owner changed in 2019 and my main squeeze (Yoko) moved to New York City. Note: Comfort is advertising in the Escort section so let us know your thoughts.

RickNva
02-03-23, 16:52
Whats the address or phone number for Comfort in Tysons?https://www.comfortspotmassage.com/

A few weeks back was searching for same place. The link above is what I found on Google.

PilotAviator
02-03-23, 17:44
Just my opinion, the staff of Lucky Therapy provides a massage of highest caliber.

An exceptionally clean / neat / well-run business.

An exceptional massage experience.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

HotFootTeddy
02-03-23, 18:03
Tried to visit a new place (to me anyway) on Pinecrest Office Park, but was told it would be a 20 minute wait, and wasn't amazed enough with the provider I saw to stick around. Got back in the car a drove down the road to Lovely / Xinmei. The one above the Korean restaurant.

Door was opened by Honey. She was wearing a mask and a sun dress. Looked OK, so I went into the room. Was asked if I wanted hour or half hour. I chose half, and was told the house fee was 60 and she'd take my tip. I handed her $200 total since I've been told $140 at enough places that is what I'm assuming is the standard for the full range of extras.

Once naked, I laid down on the massage table and she proceeded to do an amazingly unimpressive rub where I felt more like she was petting me instead of giving me a rub. Now I'm a hairy guy, but that normally causes issues with hair pulling. She didn't even apply enough pressure to pull any hairs. She mainly stood at my head and leaned over me to move her hands on my back. She occasionally did some actual muscle massage, but only for a couple seconds. She moved to the side of the bed and did a minor rub on one of my legs, but never moved to the other side or the other leg. No real teasing, an occasional fingernail scratch, but that was it for maybe 5-7 minutes. Then she had me flip.

She gets undressed out of my field of view and then steps around to the side of the table. She looks OK. She's short, in pretty good shape with a little bit of a belly, no butt, and maybe generous b-c cups with good-sized nipples. A body I could work with. She starts grab at my junk like she's kneading some dough and the doorbell rings. She stops everything, puts her dress back over her head and leaves the room. She dealt with the visitor and came back in a couple minutes later, takes off her clothes and starts the same act trying to bring me to attention like she's pulling taffy.

When I'm about 3/4 erect, she decides to put the condom on with her hand. No BJ at all. Her mask never came off the entire visit. And I wasn't interested enough at this point for DATY. She puts a lot of lube on me and climbs on top and gets into CG. She starts rocking and immediately starts moaning, then tries to po-go bounce on my stick for about 20 seconds before getting tired and asking me to get on top. I get on top and she starts moaning and telling me I'm number 1! Meanwhile she starts playing with my nipples and then starts to pinch one of my nipples with her fingernails. I had to change position because I was worrying she was going to draw blood.

I went to standing mish where she just laid there and kept moaning trying to get me to finish. She basically became a moaning starfish and I started to lose attention. I asked her to finish me with her hand and she proceeded with a jack hammer finish that even less enjoyable than the rest of the visit. I eventually popped, she cleaned me up with a warm wet towel, a paper towel, and some alcohol spray, then left the room to get cleaned up while I got dressed. She came in and used her hands to straighten up the table, but didn't change the linens at all (Yikes! Once I was dressed she showed me out.

It was one of my worst AMP experiences ever, and certainly the worst one recently. It is definitely making me rethink AMP vs other options, but at a minimum, it makes me a little more hesitant to venture into untested waters for a bit. I think it is time to go back to some of the old standards.

Stay safe out there.

Eddie223
02-03-23, 19:30
Just my opinion, the staff of Lucky Therapy provides a massage of highest caliber.

An exceptionally clean / neat / well-run business.

An exceptional massage experience.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.Is there more than one person there now or still only Vicky?

DanznMan
02-04-23, 08:30
Comfort advertises on Backpage. I used to go there but the owner changed in 2019 and my main squeeze (Yoko) moved to New York City. Note: Comfort is advertising in the Escort section so let us know your thoughts.Here's the link to the Comfort ad on bedpage.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/vienna-va/22519057.html

Asphalt
02-04-23, 10:29
No extras with these two but good massage at a good price.

The first is Spirit Wellness in Springfield. They've had some staff changes recently but all are consistently good. My favorite is Anda, who understands where all my scar tissue is and works it until it gives up.

The second is just south of Beacon Hill Rd on Rt 1. It has a big red MASSAGE sign clearly visible from the road. Years ago I did get some extras there but not now, but then I've only had one visit recently. Nice heated table and Jessica (I think) can really lay on the pressure without all that digging in with the fingers or elbows.

Both are. 6 to enter and worth it if you want a strictly therapeutic massage.

BlueVrod
02-04-23, 18:58
Tried to visit a new place (to me anyway) on Pinecrest Office Park, but was told it would be a 20 minute wait, and wasn't amazed enough with the provider I saw to stick around. Got back in the car a drove down the road to Lovely / Xinmei. The one above the Korean restaurant.

Door was opened by Honey. She was wearing a mask and a sun dress. Looked OK, so I went into the room. Was asked if I wanted hour or half hour. I chose half, and was told the house fee was 60 and she'd take my tip. I handed her $200 total since I've been told $140 at enough places that is what I'm assuming is the standard for the full range of extras.

Once naked, I laid down on the massage table and she proceeded to do an amazingly unimpressive rub where I felt more like she was petting me instead of giving me a rub. Now I'm a hairy guy, but that normally causes issues with hair pulling. She didn't even apply enough pressure to pull any hairs. She mainly stood at my head and leaned over me to move her hands on my back. She occasionally did some actual muscle massage, but only for a couple seconds. She moved to the side of the bed and did a minor rub on one of my legs, but never moved to the other side or the other leg. No real teasing, an occasional fingernail scratch, but that was it for maybe 5-7 minutes. Then she had me flip.I had a rendezvous with her a few months back and she was so lazy with the whole scene and halfway I got so mad because she was rushing me to the finish. When I was leaving she wanted more dough and I pointed to the clock as she shorted me 40 minutes of massage and I says that's your tip and left.

For some godly reasons this woman must making a ton of money here from unsuspecting mongers that she decides to hang around here longer. Every single time she opens the door, I walked away and that happens at least 8-10 times over months now. She switches between old Columbia and Backlick "Yumi" and I walked every time so I know your pain. Brothers, she goes by Amy or Annie, 5' tall. If you see her, run the other way or you will be sorry.

Amsterdam2022
02-04-23, 20:48
Could it be that FHOH in fact is a non-erotic parlor but promoted here as an erotic?

Serpin58
02-05-23, 08:51
If anyone has her contact info, could you PM me. I never got a chance to get a massage from her. Thanks.I advise not too / she has BF / I was blocked in the driveway by him.

Serpin58
02-05-23, 09:19
My opinion? Secret benifits is where it's at. It take's patience because of a lot of scammers. Just don't pay anything until you actually meet. I've have 4 gems in 5 years.

The first one was a Mongolian young lady 27 but looked every bit of 20! She squirted like a water fountain. She worked at a popular hotel down town before Covid-19 - she had to move back home. I thought I would never duplicate that ever again!! Next was a Korean girl- not as pretty but actually younger. Bartender out of work because of Covid-19- great times for awhile- I actually helped her get a job in a different field! She lives Florida now / we still chat. My current one is the best / Chinese girl 21 goes to Georgetown- smart ass hell! In shape like crazy. She pounds me cowgirl on the floor! So she can really thrust this old man's big cock up her!

It does help I'm single and you do have to go through a lot of BS scammers. It's like fishing be patient. Stay strong don't give a dime until you meet! My move is a good restaurant of their choice! I eat everything so, that helps! Ms Virginia was my sugar baby too closer to my age etc etc like GF BF relationship. I had to let it go. Her actual BF.

Finding out everything.

That's ok. I have my Georgetown girl now. What a dime piece.

Serpin58
02-05-23, 11:48
My opinion? Secret benifits is where it's at. It take's patience because of a lot of scammers. Just don't pay anything until you actually meet. I've have 4 gems in 5 years.

The first one was a Mongolian young lady 27 but looked every bit of 20! She squirted like a water fountain. She worked at a popular hotel down town before Covid-19 - she had to move back home. I thought I would never duplicate that ever again!! Next was a Korean girl- not as pretty but actually younger. Bartender out of work because of Covid-19- great times for awhile- I actually helped her get a job in a different field! She lives Florida now / we still chat. My current one is the best / Chinese girl 21 goes to Georgetown- smart ass hell! In shape like crazy. She pounds me cowgirl on the floor! So she can really thrust this old man's big cock up her!

It does help I'm single and you do have to go through a lot of BS scammers. It's like fishing be patient. Stay strong don't give a dime until you meet! My move is a good restaurant of their choice! I eat everything so, that helps! Ms Virginia was my sugar baby too closer to my age etc etc like GF BF relationship. I had to let it go. Her actual BF.

Finding out everything.

That's ok. I have my Georgetown girl now. What a dime piece.If you're into Asians like I am! Learn some phrases in there native language- it goes miles even for the massage parlor girls. Learn some of their culture extra miles.

Remember their holidays-.

Chinese new year always give extra tip in a red envelope. Say something nice like for your parents or kids if you know enough about them. If not? Just say happy new year and many blessings a lot of Koreans and other Asians Thai and Vietnamese celebrate Chinese new years.

Thai. Laos - Cambodian new year is in April.

Give them fruit! Durian especially because it's expensive and traditional / use your big head and the little one is going to have more fun.

KindGent
02-05-23, 13:38
Pretty sure its also called Evergreen, at least on Rub Maps.Forever Wellness (AKA Evergreen, E-3) is a different place than Katy (AKA Orient Spa Massage, G-2), but both places are in the same office complex.

PomLovesThais
02-05-23, 16:05
If you're into Asians like I am! Learn some phrases in there native language- it goes miles even for the massage parlor girls. Learn some of their culture extra miles.

Remember their holidays-.

Chinese new year always give extra tip in a red envelope. Say something nice like for your parents or kids if you know enough about them. If not? Just say happy new year and many blessings a lot of Koreans and other Asians Thai and Vietnamese celebrate Chinese new years.

Thai. Laos - Cambodian new year is in April.

Give them fruit! Durian especially because it's expensive and traditional / use your big head and the little one is going to have more fun.Happy new year mandarin. Xin yin kuay Lu.

Thai. Swatdee pi mai.

Nice ass mandarin. Piqu Heng hao.

Thai. Tood swy.

KidFarian
02-05-23, 16:26
Similar experience with the shyness but she's willing to give two HE pops if you can finish within the allotted time. I didn't get the FS but will try to be more direct the next time and guide her to see if she's willing.

I've seen Viviana and she is all business, not anything mean just sticks to her routine. Very nice finish but I won't repeat unless she offers more.

Gabby provided the most fun. Everything is on the table.CFS, nice cg riding and a decent massage afterwards. I'll try for BBBJ next time. She's getting better with each visit. Language barrier was awkward but we managed.

Kid.

Mr Pooter
02-05-23, 18:11
Location: High end building, not on a main drag, parking nearby.

Studio: Professional with heated table, stones, power massage machine.

Appearance: As photos. Tall and dominant. Great legs. 100% tight body in the most provocative turn-on lingerie you could ask for.

Services: As advertised. Did not keep me waiting. A strong, solid massage workout, very responsive to request for harder / softer. Butt play and prostate available for tip.

Tits: OMFG!

Mr Pooter
02-05-23, 18:14
Forgot the link: https://adultsearch.com/us/washington-dc/washington-dc/body-rubs/2016147.

JjambBong
02-05-23, 22:24
Any tips on For Him or Her Spa? DMs are open.

DorkHelmet
02-06-23, 08:48
Thinking about heading north. Anyone have any experience with either of these?

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/31080.html

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/13000.html

Orpheus60
02-06-23, 10:07

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/13000.htmlThe second one I've been to 3 or 4 times. Is legit. Not a massage parlor. Standard apt set up. 2 rooms 2 girls. 140 half, 160 hr. Upsell for bare. At least it was last year. May have a been an increase this year. Have not been in a few months. Can't comment on ladies that are currently there. Was in a complex on Summertree rd, near 66 and 29 at the time, Sometimes these do change locations, but that is the number. I save numbers when I find something worthwhile.

PM if you would like info on some others where I have had luck.

Silk3434
02-06-23, 10:20

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/13000.htmlBoth of these are typical ACS (asian crap shoots) escorts not MPs.

Yooster111
02-06-23, 11:58
Does anyone know of an ATF that is 420 friendly? I would love to smoke a J with someone and then get a rub. FS is not required or really wanted.

Silk3434
02-06-23, 12:35
Any tips on For Him or Her Spa? DMs are open.This place is discussed every other week, search and you will have loads of good intel.

SteveSmithAbq
02-06-23, 15:36
Does anyone know of an ATF that is 420 friendly? I would love to smoke a J with someone and then get a rub. FS is not required or really wanted.Try Tara (a Thai provider) - I haven't smoked a J with her, but have shared a few drinks after a massage. She is a lot of fun, and provides a great massage as well.

Galleon
02-06-23, 16:20
I haven't been there in about 3 weeks, but Viviana will probably always have an attitude because she clearly doesn't want to be there. Or at least doesn't like that part of the job.

I don't recall seeing anyone with glasses, must be new. When I saw Sandra 3 weeks ago she did say she had done interviews set up. She must have hired some.Did you guys for a specific provider on your first visit or you just hoped that Viviana wouldn't the one to attend to you? Thinking about paying them a visit this weekend.

SteveSmithAbq
02-06-23, 16:29
Did you guys for a specific provider on your first visit or you just hoped that Viviana wouldn't the one to attend to you? Thinking about paying them a visit this weekend.Ask for the provider when you call to make an appointment. Have a great visit!

ToraChan23
02-06-23, 16:31
Until I read this post I thought I'd made out okay today at Yumi's. I met Amy, a short, attractive, Chinese woman in her 30 ties. Nice body: good Cs with large suckable nipples, a clean pussy that responded orgasmically to DATY. The damage was. 5 for the house and 1. 2 for DATY, CBJ, and CFS. I wonder if Creeping has a typo, saying his damage was. 6 for the house and another. 6 for he implies is FS (probably covered) and a BJ (again, probably CBJ).

Rhino.Where is Yumi's located?

ToraChan23
02-06-23, 16:41
Seems a bit too good to be true. But hey. Who knows! I'll try to contact and see if there are any more details.Her pictures passed the reverse image search test. Maybe she USED to look like that and its a bait and switch.

Lucretius
02-06-23, 16:44
Where is Yumi's located?Facing Backlick right behind the Giant at Braddock Road. It's on Google maps.

WalkerC
02-06-23, 16:50
Did you guys for a specific provider on your first visit or you just hoped that Viviana wouldn't the one to attend to you? Thinking about paying them a visit this weekend.Well, Viviana was not there the first time I visited. My first visit I saw Sandra, But I really don't remember if I called or not. But I Do know that the place was fairly new and there was not the info on here about it. Since you have plenty of info I would definitely call and request who you want.

Ksl93
02-07-23, 08:55
Well, Viviana was not there the first time I visited. My first visit I saw Sandra, But I really don't remember if I called or not. But I Do know that the place was fairly new and there was not the info on here about it. Since you have plenty of info I would definitely call and request who you want.I called and requested who I wanted since day 1. I had a bait and switch once though and I was told Viviana was going to take care of it. As others have mentioned, she is probably the most attractive one so I went with it. No matter how she looks, you'll be dissapointed with her attitude and seems like everyone that has posted about her feels the same.

Ksl93
02-07-23, 10:01
I posted a few days ago on how I was tricked to go to the Latinas place in Herndon. They assured me that one of the girls in their ads was real and I told them I would leave if it was a lie. After I went there and told them in their face that they lied after seeing all the ladies, I got a text message saying that there is one more that is the one from the picture. I told them to send a picture or that I wouldn't go and they sent me this. As you can see. That is not even close to the young beautiful ladies in their ads and they told me she just changed her hair hahaha! Avoid at all costs!

KidFarian
02-07-23, 10:09
I called and requested who I wanted since day 1. I had a bait and switch once though and I was told Viviana was going to take care of it. As others have mentioned, she is probably the most attractive one so I went with it. No matter how she looks, you'll be dissapointed with her attitude and seems like everyone that has posted about her feels the same.I agree with her not being sensual or playful during the massage, not talkative, beautiful appearance but her finish was actually really slow and unrushed. Every time I see her at the counter she's smiling and very friendly but I expected that personality in room. I might see her again because she was always friendly after our initial visit.

TheDrowned
02-07-23, 11:50
I posted a few days ago on how I was tricked to go to the Latinas place in Herndon. They assured me that one of the girls in their ads was real and I told them I would leave if it was a lie. After I went there and told them in their face that they lied after seeing all the ladies, I got a text message saying that there is one more that is the one from the picture. I told them to send a picture or that I wouldn't go and they sent me this. As you can see. That is not even close to the young beautiful ladies in their ads and they told me she just changed her hair hahaha! Avoid at all costs!We've already established in a previous post the pics they are using are from some random spa located in Panama, and let's pretend just for a fucking second that they really were girls like that at the spa offering the kind of service you mongers are after.

1) you wouldn't be able to even get your foot into the door because the place would be rampant with every monger in the tristate area. The place would look like a Walmart on Black Friday after they announced that all electronics are 75% off. We saw one young (ish) Korean provider review on the board and Sun was a monger breeding pit of sweat and semen in less than a week. Just imagine what would happen here.

2) LEO would probably shut it down faster than you'd blow your load to one of these girls in the pic.

Now I can concede to the fact that the services here pale in comparison to places like HH spa, the girls here are definitely not as pretty. No debate there but what irks me is that we are beating a dead horse with constant complaints about this place. There's already a severe lack of LMPs in NOVA. 10 years ago there was ZERO. And now we are starting to get a few to trickle in and we are doing all but grabbing torches and pitchforks. You don't have to patron the place, but look at the bigger picture. Put down the angry mob tools and think. If any potential LMP prospect is looking at the reviews and trying to gauge whether it would be a good idea to open shop of the Latin persuasion here in NOVA, we're not giving them a good reason to.

Perhaps we're spoiled by Sandra and her crew, but that pic is real, and if I had the choice between a standard NOVA from her or from the typical 60 yr old Asian granny at your run of the mill AMP. I know where I'm going.

Just my two cents.

We're already drowning, all we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.

DCraven
02-07-23, 13:08
Just a warning to all you mongers out there. These two have multiple posts on BP and RMD that are not them which can end up wasting your time as I find both these providers as lets say not the best.

Rada is also posting as June.

Meg is posting as bonney and possibly Mira.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/tysons/22850204.html

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/tysons/22860613.html

Just giving shoppers a heads up so you don't get your hopes up.

Also a warning to be careful in MOCO. Big bust by LEO in Rockville yesterday. I would stay clear of moco for time being.

Silk3434
02-07-23, 16:28
Just my two cents.
We're already drowning, all we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.

I like to believe I am a connoisseur of fine young talent in this area. Be it latina / korean / Chinese. All 3 cuisines are fabulous BTW! I am, like some / most, sick of being in granny city when it comes to the AMPs but, this is the story with AMPs in this area. I find all the pretty young talent of the above 3 categories are all working for agencies/escorts because I am sure they are making a killing with $300+ a pop service vs having to split the house fee at an AMP where you only see a few customers a day. Unless it's someplace like SUN where all mongers invade like the 15 year cicada's.

I will say that I have started to appreciate finding the uncut gems, the places no one has reviewed, or new locations opening. But again, having a granny jerk me off is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I tend to enjoy an actual massage if it done right. FHOH spa is good, pricey, but good. I think it is at the top of the pyramid in NOVA. Bottom of the pyramid is the Merry Maids jack shack in Herndon. I would love to find some in betweens. I think the problem is all that talent is doing the escort scene. :/

Nevertheless, appreciate TheDrowned and all others who help make this forum what it is...

LowerBackPain
02-07-23, 19:08
I've never been to an LMP, guess I got fixated early on the cleanliness that we find at AMPs and how organized they are in general. If you take a step back to look at what we have you'd have to admit that we're pretty lucky (I. E. , not to have to travel all the way overseas to sample such things). I have, however, been to and was very pleased with what I found at an RMP (I. E. , a Russian MP. Years ago) that used to be located in Silver Spring. The only one I knew of or ever heard of since. My two cents is that we should encourage others like IMPs (Indian as in the subcontinent) or even those who indentify as Rohingya to make some easy cash (in a safe environment) to send back overseas say via WesternUnion or whatever they're using these days.

We've already established in a previous post the pics they are using are from some random spa located in Panama, and let's pretend just for a fucking second that they really were girls like that at the spa offering the kind of service you mongers are after.

1) you wouldn't be able to even get your foot into the door because the place would be rampant with every monger in the tristate area. The place would look like a Walmart on Black Friday after they announced that all electronics are 75% off. We saw one young (ish) Korean provider review on the board and Sun was a monger breeding pit of sweat and semen in less than a week. Just imagine what would happen here.

2) LEO would probably shut it down faster than you'd blow your load to one of these girls in the pic.

Now I can concede to the fact that the services here pale in comparison to places like HH spa, the girls here are definitely not as pretty. No debate there but what irks me is that we are beating a dead horse with constant complaints about this place. There's already a severe lack of LMPs in NOVA. 10 years ago there was ZERO. And now we are starting to get a few to trickle in and we are doing all but grabbing torches and pitchforks. You don't have to patron the place, but look at the bigger picture. Put down the angry mob tools and think. If any potential LMP prospect is looking at the reviews and trying to gauge whether it would be a good idea to open shop of the Latin persuasion here in NOVA, we're not giving them a good reason to.

Perhaps we're spoiled by Sandra and her crew, but that pic is real, and if I had the choice between a standard NOVA from her or from the typical 60 yr old Asian granny at your run of the mill AMP. I know where I'm going.

Just my two cents.

Serpin58
02-07-23, 21:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Serpin58
02-08-23, 02:31
Could someone PM info also? I will continue to research. Thanks fellas!!Advise look somewhere else.

I was blocked in drive way.

WalkerC
02-08-23, 13:56
Has anyone seen Tara lately? In her recent pics on her ad she looks to have lost some weight?

TheDrowned
02-08-23, 15:33
Was near Richmond hwy and decided to check out Heavenly Spa located near ft hunt. It was a last minute decision so I just wanted to do a quick 30 min scope of the place and get a feel for the AMP. A knock on the door was answered by a cute albeit older Chinese provider in lingerie, unsurprisingly went by the name Coco (the go to for AMP names) She was probably 100 lbs soaking wet with long dark hair and beady eyes. She motioned me into into the room and asked if I called first I told her I did not so I took it she was already waiting for another client. Keen on the situation I asked her if 30 min would be better and she nodded. When providers want shorter sessions and wear lingerie when they answer the door you can pretty much guarantee massage isn't the main goal of the adventure so I paid the house fee and got undressed.

Since she was kind enough to wear revealing clothing and I was already itching for some action. Junior didn't take much convincing to draw his weapons into battle. When she came back she saw that I was ready to go to war and dropped her jaw at the sight. But I told her she can cut the act and just get naked. With the promise of tip she obliged and got a cover and went down on her knees to apply it with her mouth. She gave a pretty good CBJ and I got to cup a feel of her nice augmented Cs. I picked her up and placed her on the table for some good mish. We were about it for another 10 min or so I turned her around and got on the table and she went on top. Despite her age, coco can fuck. And fuck well. She was bouncing up and down my dick like a rabbit, fitting for the lunar revel of the Chinese new year. I didn't last long during this tactical assault on my crouch and came in the bag.

We all want young providers but the truth is sometimes experience triumphs over age. The older providers KNOW how to satisfy a man. And coco was one of the better 30 min quickies I've had. And for a $. 7 all in. Was a pretty good time. Not a holy time as the spa would have you believe, but certainly on the righteous side of hell. Coco is a sinner just like you and me.

Serpin58
02-08-23, 16:28
Was near Richmond hwy and decided to check out Heavenly Spa located near ft hunt. It was a last minute decision so I just wanted to do a quick 30 min scope of the place and get a feel for the AMP. A knock on the door was answered by a cute albeit older Chinese provider in lingerie, unsurprisingly went by the name Coco (the go to for AMP names) She was probably 100 lbs soaking wet with long dark hair and beady eyes. She motioned me into into the room and asked if I called first I told her I did not so I took it she was already waiting for another client. Keen on the situation I asked her if 30 min would be better and she nodded. When providers want shorter sessions and wear lingerie when they answer the door you can pretty much guarantee massage isn't the main goal of the adventure so I paid the house fee and got undressed.

Since she was kind enough to wear revealing clothing and I was already itching for some action. Junior didn't take much convincing to draw his weapons into battle. When she came back she saw that I was ready to go to war and dropped her jaw at the sight. But I told her she can cut the act and just get naked. With the promise of tip she obliged and got a cover and went down on her knees to apply it with her mouth. She gave a pretty good CBJ and I got to cup a feel of her nice augmented Cs. I picked her up and placed her on the table for some good mish. We were about it for another 10 min or so I turned her around and got on the table and she went on top. Despite her age, coco can fuck. And fuck well. She was bouncing up and down my dick like a rabbit, fitting for the lunar revel of the Chinese new year. I didn't last long during this tactical assault on my crouch and came in the bag..This is hell topics. Heaven nothing to do with this LOL.

Serpin58
02-08-23, 18:59
Has anyone seen Tara lately? In her recent pics on her ad she looks to have lost some weight?Yes. She has.

Great as ever- with Russian finishing.

Serpin58
02-08-23, 20:14
If she'd simply take it in her mouth I'd visit regularly. A quality massage with a nice relaxing BJ seems to be a hard find without breaking the bank.She did for me. I was her sugar daddy- she's great at it.

RubLover21
02-08-23, 21:51
We've already established in a previous post the pics they are using are from some random spa located in Panama, and let's pretend just for a fucking second that they really were girls like that at the spa offering the kind of service you mongers are after.

Just my two cents.

We're already drowning, all we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.I don't want to hear another word about "grannies" from anyone who has not visited June or Sophia at New King.

Tacoz125
02-08-23, 23:17
Anyone been to Green spa in herndon? Saw them elsewhere but no recent reviews.

Crocksbury123
02-08-23, 23:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FourNick8
02-09-23, 00:44
After many years I have given up on AMPs. The prices are through the roof for FS and I got tired of fucking on little hard massage tables. I have had better luck and better value with the ACS that advertise in Bedpage. I know this is the AMP forum but just wanted to share that you don't have to pay $$plus for house fee and tip for 10 min of FS when the ASC girls provide 30 min for $. 3 in the comfort of a nice hotel room. Below is a recent sampling from the Springfield area.

I have it from a reliable source that ACS Tina is returning to Springfield on Feb 18.

My sales route takes me through Springfield almost daily and her absence has allowed me to get to know the other ACS girls that work at the same hotel. Here is a brief review. All donations were $. 3 HHR and $. 6 Hr unless otherwise noted;.

Tina. Complete PSE. She is best described as big boned - 5'4" and 140 lbs but not fat. She has wide shoulders, big tits and hideous tats under her boobs covering up the man mades scars. She is still kinda cute and very friendly to make up for her looks. She meets you at the door with continuous DFK and once naked (I always tip her. 4 for BB) you can expect the full time allotted to be BBBJ, throat fucking, and BBFSCIP or BBBJCIM. After the second visit she lets me film the entire session with my phone and often holds the phone to get the action from her perspective. Another time I brought a Hatichi magic wand to use on her and she pulled her own out of the nightstand. Only thing I have found off limits is anal and multiple pops. She also likes to chat about her family in Hong Kong with google translator. Can't wait to see her again when she gets back.

Candy. In my opinion the best looking of the group. She's around 40's 5'4" 110 lbs with a nice body and perky B's. Has a large floral tat on her stomach but no baby damage and a classic asian pus with no hamburger lips and only a few sparse hairs. On the second visit I asked for an hour and after it started I asked about BB and she said $ extra. After thinking a minute (with little head) I agreed if I could have multiple pops. BBBJ was good but not great but BBFS is that little natural bald pussy was incredible. I blew CIP in just ten minutes and she jumped up for the bathroom. She returned to the bed for round two and we tried every position imaginable including where she lays in her back and crosses her legs to squeeze that pussy tight. Having a bit of trouble popping a second time in 30 min so I just keep fucking but her phone starts ringing and she says times up. I look at my watch when getting dressed and she is pushing me out the door at 45 min. Not my favorite but still a good fuck.

Smile. She opens the door with a big smile and a hug / kiss. Pretty face but a bit older probably 50's. After getting undressed I notice she has a bit of a pear shape but not fat and A's with large pencil eraser nips. I'm still sitting in the chair undressing when comes over lets me nurse and neals down for an unexpected BBBJ with ball lick and suck. Next I lay her on the bed for a little DATY on another perfect looking asian pussy. I ask about BBFS and she says tip (which I give her later) and "no cum inside" BBFS with incredible and vanilla plain at the same time. Chatting later I told her Tina lets me make movie and she said I could make her a porn star next visit. She helped me get dressed and while buttoning me shirt I noticed her bead bobbing. Another reviewer mentioned she might have Parkinson's but she is so nice and sweet I will see her again.

CoCo. Works for another handler but Tina's handler sent me there first time. A bit chubby with chipmunk cheeks with hair down to her ass. Undressed she has a wicked vertical C section scar and rock hard B's. The first visit was not good as she seemed completely disinterested and not into sex. Just standard CBJ and CFS. So bad in fact I wrote a review that said walk out if she opens the door. Two weeks later I called another handler that sent me to her (different) room and I did just that. I walked back to my car and texted the handler. He texted he would talk to her and offered a. 2 discount if I gave it another try so I walked back to the room and she opened the door again with a big smile. Paid $. 1 and had a pretty decent CBJ and CFS session with LFK and much pussy play and clit play. She says I made her cum but who fucking knows. Good sex but doubt if I will return.

Two girls sharing room 4*7 - Still another handler sent me up there with the option of 1 girl or 2 girls who were sharing the room. I already posted about the first two visits here but tried a third time to see if more options opened up. I have found that after repeat visits, if you are nice, more opportunities present themselves. This was not the case here-I fucked the Kris Jenner looking one again in that tiny little pussy while the big tit girl just laid on the bed clothed and let me squeeze her titties (I only paid for 1 girl). Little Kris was just truing to rush me this time and get me out the door. I won't return.

I'm sure there are more there as I see then standing in the hallway on the phone sometimes. All the Asians I know are on the 4th floor and Iv'e heard that Latinas are on the 2nd floor. Please share if you know of any others there.

VeloNC
02-09-23, 01:27
Here's the link to the Comfort ad on bedpage.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/vienna-va/22519057.htmlCorrect. That is it. Last visit not as spectacular. Good finish but FS was a "maybe next time you come". Didn't ask for DATY. Massage so so. Really good exam of P.S. . 8 and. 8.

VeloNC
02-09-23, 01:39
Solid. Harmony off of Columbia Pike. Not the youngest around. TS with lots of washing of the right parts and giggling and then some time in the sauna. Light massage than all business. It was a few weeks ago so I don't recall names or rates. But all in mkt prices. Several options on a week night. First time I went massage was more serious, which I liked, and then we got talking on the flip. This one with the ts, short skirt gal, was quicker to the main course. But not rushed.

Coaster42
02-09-23, 08:58
Yes. She has.

Great as ever- with Russian finishing.Seconded. Tara lost some weight and her Russia accent is flawless. She also is just nice. I don't post much so try not to ask too many questions here but will today. Can anyone recommend other providers who are pleasant? The kind who can maintain a conversation or are just easy to be around?

DecentManhood
02-09-23, 09:15
She did for me. I was her sugar daddy- she's great at it.Sounds like she has a wide open menu just for you, ever reached the home base?

SteveSmithAbq
02-09-23, 09:21
Seconded. Tara lost some weight and her Russia accent is flawless. She also is just nice. I don't post much so try not to ask too many questions here but will today. Can anyone recommend other providers who are pleasant? The kind who can maintain a conversation or are just easy to be around?Ronda is pretty chill and easy to be around and not rushed. Conversation with Tara is better though.

Serpin58
02-09-23, 14:29
Calling BS on you now. Could have done it earlier, but this is for entertainment. You get blocked in. You know her personal info.You can believe or not. Yes I do.

Eaten lunches and dinners in her house.

What you Jelly?

Go over there and get blocked in the driveway.

PuntaJaco43
02-09-23, 15:19
I don't want to hear another word about "grannies" from anyone who has not visited June or Sophia at New King.The fact is that 80% of the providers at AMPs are older, some very old, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a good time with an incredibly sensual older woman. Unfortunately, many of us older perverts are always looking for a young woman, and finding one is difficult especially if you are strictly staying with the AMP crowd.

Now.

I know June very well. I have had several very intimate moments with her, and I would put her age at 45. She is not real young but certainly not old; she is a very attractive woman and sensual as hell if she clicks with you. The problem is that there aren't many like her around and after a 1/2 dozens visits; you want to move on to the next one. That's the hobby.

You should write a review about June so all can read. (Graphic is always better). I reviewed her last year when she was at The New Paradise.

Just a suggestion.

Regards.

PJ.

TheDrowned
02-09-23, 16:45

Since she was kind enough to wear revealing clothing and I was already itching for some action. Junior didn't take much convincing to draw his weapons into battle. When she came back she saw that I was ready to go to war and dropped her jaw at the sight. But I told her she can cut the act and just get naked. With the promise of tip she obliged and got a cover and went down on her knees to apply it with her mouth. She gave a pretty good CBJ and I got to cup a feel of her nice augmented Cs. I picked her up and placed her on the table for some good mish. We were about it for another 10 min or so I turned her around and got on the table and she went on top. Despite her age, coco can fuck. And fuck well. She was bouncing up and down my dick like a rabbit, fitting for the lunar revel of the Chinese new year. I didn't last long during this tactical assault on my crouch and came in the bag.

We all want young providers but the truth is sometimes experience triumphs over age. The older providers KNOW how to satisfy a man. And coco was one of the better 30 min quickies I've had. And for a $. 7 all in. Was a pretty good time. Not a holy time as the spa would have you believe, but certainly on the righteous side of hell. Coco is a sinner just like you and me.

The fact is that 80% of the providers at AMPs are older, some very old, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a good time with an incredibly sensual older woman. Unfortunately, many of us older perverts are always looking for a young woman, and finding one is difficult especially if you are strictly staying with the AMP crowd.

Now.

I know June very well. I have had several very intimate moments with her, and I would put her age at 45. She is not real young but certainly not old; she is a very attractive woman and sensual as hell if she clicks with you. The problem is that there aren't many like her around and after a 1/2 dozens visits; you want to move on to the next one. That's the hobby.

You should write a review about June so all can read. (Graphic is always better). I reviewed her last year when she was at The New Paradise.

Just a suggestion.

Regards.

PJ.PJ is 100% right. Some of these providers are GREAT looking for their age, and I'd argue many of these ladies despite being 15-20 years older than the girls at Merry Maids JS (who I can confirm are aged from 27-34 on average) are way better looking and offer a better time at same value $ but that doesn't change the fact that LMPs offer a younger alternative than AMPs on average. And to add insult to injury the ratio of LMPs to AMPs is a percentage that would be deemed practically insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Good or bad, I'm happy to have the variety here. As PA has taught us, whether you find these providers attractive or not, treat the ladies nicely.

FHOH: Gabby and Adriana are 30.

LatinamassageDMV: Alex is 28 and Alis is 24.

And if you want a young Asian provider, Angelica at smooth is 20.

Young coco at zenith is Korean and 34.

Younger providers exist in NOVA but there's almost always a catch. I'll get to that.

I tend to have a better time at the AMPs because despite the ladies being older in age. I've gotten better services on average than when I visit these younger providers. But, like every other pervert. I'll admit. Sometimes I want a young provider. I want the eye candy despite the fact there may be less on the menu or that I may have to dish out more $$$ for fun. I'm blessed that the option is always there if I want.

But even with the names I've dropped, that still covers a very small percentage of providers who are young to old. Empirically speaking, you walk into 100 AMPs in No Virginia and I guarantee you 90% of them will have providers older than 35. Which brings me to my point, if you're going to be older, you need to make up for that age in services rendered.

The truth is if I want a younger provider, let's take Alis at latinamassagedmv whose only 24 years old. Hot. Athletic. And an ass that I can only dream about shoving my face into. She's provided ONLY a HE with no roaming. Mechanical in nature with no excitement that cost me close to what I spend at a typical AMP where the girl will get buttnaked and provide a sensual HJ. Its sheer arrogance to think that youre going to get a hot sexy Latina provider like the pics in the ad and that a) theyll fuck you like youve never been fucked before and b) charge you just a buck and a quarter to do so.

I've gone to plenty of AMPs, like my most recent review, where I had a great time with an older provider but I've been to countless other AMPs where the provider is older and wants to provide only the basic service at the SAME price point that I would get with a much younger Latina provider. The hubris is stunning and I always react the same way when a 50 provider asks for $ for a basic HJ, I laugh in their face. So in a scenario where all things are the same. Standard HJ no roaming with a 50 something Chinese provider or a 24 year old Latina. We all would prefer the latter. Now if the 50 something provider offers CFS for 60 more and rides you into the massage table until there's a cartoon like imprint of yourself embedded into the sheets like coco did. Absolutely I'm going to take the former. But all things equal. We are looking a gift horse in the mouth, because we all know if there was a young Latina provider, who was hot, and offering the same services as the aforementioned coco. I would be shelling out a hell of a lot more $$$ for it. And such a thing exists if I so choose. Just have to go to PG county and find Majestic spa, where it's a $ to the house and another $$$ for the girl.

The worlds one River, and I'm it's k1ng, no place I haven't been to. No place I can't go again.

VaPlay
02-09-23, 17:17
[Deleted by Admin]

Serpin58
02-09-23, 21:09
Getting a lot of doubt mail. Look - I was her BF for 7 years! I met her doing this business! We had agreement daughter finishes college go legit! In the meantime she dated a guy who didn't know of the business! I'm outside looking in! He blocked me in driveway! I have nothing against you guys at all! I knew the game going in! I lost! I'm just saying be careful because if the dude blocked me in driveway!? It could happen to you! Do what you want and F- me for warning- I always thought it was Bros over Whooooos! F me I'm ever going to be relationship again- My Georgetown girl. At least honestly know we're I stand.

Amsterdam2022
02-09-23, 21:31
LatinamassageDMV: Alex is 28 and Alis is 24.

What is latinamassage DMV? Any particular place?

KidFarian
02-10-23, 06:28
After many years I have given up on AMPs. The prices are through the roof for FS and I got tired of fucking on little hard massage tables. I have had better luck and better value with the ACS that advertise in Bedpage. I know this is the AMP forum but just wanted to share that you don't have to pay $$plus for house fee and tip for 10 min of FS when the ASC girls provide 30 min for $. 3 in the comfort of a nice hotel room. Below is a recent sampling from the Springfield area.

I have it from a reliable source that ACS Tina is returning to Springfield on Feb 18.

My sales route takes me through Springfield almost daily and her absence has allowed me to get to know the other ACS girls that work at the same hotel. Here is a brief review. All donations were $. 3 HHR and $. 6 Hr unless otherwise noted;.

Tina. Complete PSE. She is best described as big boned - 5'4" and 140 lbs but not fat. She has wide shoulders, big tits and hideous tats under her boobs covering up the man mades scars. She is still kinda cute and very friendly to make up for her looks. She meets you at the door with continuous DFK and once naked (I always tip her. 4 for BB) you can expect the full time allotted to be BBBJ, throat fucking, and BBFSCIP or BBBJCIM. After the second visit she lets me film the entire session with my phone and often holds the phone to get the action from her perspective. Another time I brought a Hatichi magic wand to use on her and she pulled her own out of the nightstand. Only thing I have found off limits is anal and multiple pops. She also likes to chat about her family in Hong Kong with google translator. Can't wait to see her again when she gets back.

Candy. In my opinion the best looking of the group. She's around 40's 5'4" 110 lbs with a nice body and perky B's. Has a large floral tat on her stomach but no baby damage and a classic asian pus with no hamburger lips and only a few sparse hairs. On the second visit I asked for an hour and after it started I asked about BB and she said $ extra. After thinking a minute (with little head) I agreed if I could have multiple pops. BBBJ was good but not great but BBFS is that little natural bald pussy was incredible. I blew CIP in just ten minutes and she jumped up for the bathroom. She returned to the bed for round two and we tried every position imaginable including where she lays in her back and crosses her legs to squeeze that pussy tight. Having a bit of trouble popping a second time in 30 min so I just keep fucking but her phone starts ringing and she says times up. I look at my watch when getting dressed and she is pushing me out the door at 45 min. Not my favorite but still a good fuck.

Smile. She opens the door with a big smile and a hug / kiss. Pretty face but a bit older probably 50's. After getting undressed I notice she has a bit of a pear shape but not fat and A's with large pencil eraser nips. I'm still sitting in the chair undressing when comes over lets me nurse and neals down for an unexpected BBBJ with ball lick and suck. Next I lay her on the bed for a little DATY on another perfect looking asian pussy. I ask about BBFS and she says tip (which I give her later) and "no cum inside" BBFS with incredible and vanilla plain at the same time. Chatting later I told her Tina lets me make movie and she said I could make her a porn star next visit. She helped me get dressed and while buttoning me shirt I noticed her bead bobbing. Another reviewer mentioned she might have Parkinson's but she is so nice and sweet I will see her again.

CoCo. Works for another handler but Tina's handler sent me there first time. A bit chubby with chipmunk cheeks with hair down to her ass. Undressed she has a wicked vertical C section scar and rock hard B's. The first visit was not good as she seemed completely disinterested and not into sex. Just standard CBJ and CFS. So bad in fact I wrote a review that said walk out if she opens the door. Two weeks later I called another handler that sent me to her (different) room and I did just that. I walked back to my car and texted the handler. He texted he would talk to her and offered a. 2 discount if I gave it another try so I walked back to the room and she opened the door again with a big smile. Paid $. 1 and had a pretty decent CBJ and CFS session with LFK and much pussy play and clit play. She says I made her cum but who fucking knows. Good sex but doubt if I will return.

Two girls sharing room 4*7 - Still another handler sent me up there with the option of 1 girl or 2 girls who were sharing the room. I already posted about the first two visits here but tried a third time to see if more options opened up. I have found that after repeat visits, if you are nice, more opportunities present themselves. This was not the case here-I fucked the Kris Jenner looking one again in that tiny little pussy while the big tit girl just laid on the bed clothed and let me squeeze her titties (I only paid for 1 girl). Little Kris was just truing to rush me this time and get me out the door. I won't return.

I'm sure there are more there as I see then standing in the hallway on the phone sometimes. All the Asians I know are on the 4th floor and Iv'e heard that Latinas are on the 2nd floor. Please share if you know of any others there.What's the best place to look for ACS I'm other NOVA areas. Bedpage?

Idk85
02-10-23, 12:10
Getting a lot of doubt mail. Look - I was her BF for 7 years! I met her doing this business! We had agreement daughter finishes college go legit! In the meantime she dated a guy who didn't know of the business! I'm outside looking in! He blocked me in driveway! I have nothing against you guys at all! I knew the game going in! I lost! I'm just saying be careful because if the dude blocked me in driveway!? It could happen to you! Do what you want and F- me for warning- I always thought it was Bros over Whooooos! F me I'm ever going to be relationship again- My Georgetown girl. At least honestly know we're I stand.Thank you for the information.

What happened to you has happened to other mongers dealing with other ladies.

You shouldn't try to find a relationship through this hobby because it involves flesh and money.

Serpin58
02-10-23, 13:22
Thank you for the information.

You shouldn't try to find a relationship through this hobby because it involves flesh and money.I bought into the boo oooh struggling mom.

She probably makes triple I make.

Serpin58
02-10-23, 13:38

You shouldn't try to find a relationship through this hobby because it involves flesh and money.Door is open for you guys. I'm not giving thousands a month anymore and she's not getting any younger- Menu might Open up for you guys.

My advice park in the circle not in the driveway.

SexyD
02-10-23, 14:01
You didn't loose. Dating a provider is a rigged game. They make up the rules as they go. Don't envy the guy that won, pity him. He has no idea of the Rollercoaster he got on. One day, someone will be blocking him in as they try to rescue her to. If you are in this situation or contemplating getting involved with a provider, just walk away with your money and sanity intact.

You shouldn't try to find a relationship through this hobby because it involves flesh and money.

Serpin58
02-10-23, 14:49

You shouldn't try to find a relationship through this hobby because it involves flesh and money.Now I'm giving thousands a month and she's know not getting younger and scared to advertise- menu for everyone might open up.

Rhinopole
02-10-23, 16:31
What's the best place to look for ACS I'm other NOVA areas. Bedpage?Your take on Smile is spot on. She's older, but knows how to use what she's got and she is sweet. Unfortunately after her vacation that's coming up soon, she'll rotate to Manasses, which is a biota a distance for me.

Rhino.

SexyD
02-10-23, 16:36
Hang in there man, I know it's hard. 4+ years later, I still wake up in the middle of the night thinking about her. The good ones know how to play you like a violin while they are working other guys at the same time.

Now I'm giving thousands a month and she's know not getting younger and scared to advertise- menu for everyone might open up.