PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Vcrgt
10-07-21, 19:03
Finally saw Azara last weekend at ST in Tysons. Winner!! Adding her to my regulars. She works Fridays and Saturdays so get ready to book her.

She's taller than listed on site which I like a lot. Nice tone legs, hot a$$, slender, very soft skin and pretty face. Extras available at reasonable rates. Sweet GND personality, but her wild side came out. Treat her nice and service her, then she'll get into it more than just a session for you. She came recommended from someone on the board and two of the ST girls.

TheDrowned
10-07-21, 19:44
Was there a year ago. The walls don't go all the up so you can clearly hear everything in adjacent rooms. I could tell a woman was getting a massage "for her birthday" in the next room. I was offered a HE, but I didn't take the offer. Awkward experience.Yeah over a year ago the place wasn't legit. But they're under new (well not so new anymore).

Management since then so we can say the old gods have crossed over onto the spirit realm.

But you see there's a voyeuristic tendency in me that revels in the fun of that. I always loved when a person was in the room next door getting a legitimate massage while oblivious to the fact that my masseuse is next door vigorously loading my shotgun while getting her tits ravenously sucked on by me.

Water forgets the names of Thedrowned.

RockSwithSalt
10-07-21, 19:50
Your review read well, but where is this place? BP's website is down. And googling the address with different No. Va. Locations yielded nothing. Feel free to PM phone number. Thanks.
Like you the review drew my interest, I spent some time tracking it down. The address is actually 47X7 lee highway. It is on google maps.

Life410
10-07-21, 20:16
Finally saw Azara last weekend at ST in Tysons. Winner!! Adding her to my regulars. She works Fridays and Saturdays so get ready to book her.

She's taller than listed on site which I like a lot. Nice tone legs, hot a$$, slender, very soft skin and pretty face. Extras available at reasonable rates. Sweet GND personality, but her wild side came out. Treat her nice and service her, then she'll get into it more than just a session for you. She came recommended from someone on the board and two of the ST girls.Thanks for the intel. That's good to hear. Saw her once in 2018. Got a HJ in 69 while I did Daty and Dato. I felt kinda meh about her. But she did like pleasure and was like damn you ain't have to eat my ass like that since you the one paying, LOL.

I never followed up cause Amanda came back which brought me back into the ST fold after years absence. I liked seeing Amanda cause during her first run I thought she incredibly attractive (And still cute during her heavier 2nd run).

Life410
10-07-21, 20:22
Kinda wild. Though you heard conspiracy about cameras inside in the PV world.

I was like damn I'm already here. But that stuck in the back of my mind. And yeah security cams exists hotel or residential. But it felt a little uneasy with a ring doorbell.

DecentManhood
10-08-21, 09:01
One Mor,

Your review read well, but where is this place? BP's website is down. And googling the address with different No. Va. Locations yielded nothing. Feel free to PM phone number. Thanks.

Rhino.I believe he meant this one-47X7 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 2220X.

LoveTheCurves
10-08-21, 11:19
I believe he meant this one-47X7 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 2220X.Speaking of 4747 Lee Highway, has anyone eaten at that Ruffino's Spaghetti House?

LTC.

Life410
10-08-21, 14:19
A lot of people think she is. And has been listed as such on websites.

She's mixed race. Multiple races. Emphatically said she ain't no white girl and people / girls think she is, LOL. I was like the website has you listed as such and people tend to go by that. I seen her without her blonde extensions before and her shorter natural black hair color and she talks about all kinds of stuff in general. And well she brought it up, LOL.

Seen her a few times. Standard stuff and dry humping / grinding. I don't do upsell so I don't inquire about extras. I just see what happens. I only carry an extra $40. But according to others on TER FS is $200. So unless she liked me enough to do it w / o extra money, was never happening for me, LOL.

DmvMonger
10-08-21, 15:33
I stepped out recently and paid a visit to Blue Ocean in McLean. It was awesome. I drew Bella on my visit. She's a 40 something ish MILF, huge rack. All natural as best I can tell. She's also got a great ass for a Korean woman, especially one her age. Paid the standard $. 8 for the hour. Massage was awesome, she's been doing this for a while. Flip was even better. Got a little Russian action in, and she gave a nice prostate massage which enhanced the finish. Gave me a nice shower at the end. I tipped well and was out the door on time. Highly recommend. Not sure if extras are on the table with Bella or Mimi, but please PM me and let me know. I'd go back regardless. Enjoy.

Bangkok2001
10-08-21, 19:40
I stepped out recently and paid a visit to Blue Ocean in McLean. It was awesome. I drew Bella on my visit. She's a 40 something ish MILF, huge rack. All natural as best I can tell. She's also got a great ass for a Korean woman, especially one her age. Paid the standard $. 8 for the hour. Massage was awesome, she's been doing this for a while. Flip was even better. Got a little Russian action in, and she gave a nice prostate massage which enhanced the finish. Gave me a nice shower at the end. I tipped well and was out the door on time. Highly recommend. Not sure if extras are on the table with Bella or Mimi, but please PM me and let me know. I'd go back regardless. Enjoy.I like a good Russian LOL. What did you tip for that?

JohnLee42
10-08-21, 22:17
Speaking of 4747 Lee Highway, has anyone eaten at that Ruffino's Spaghetti House?

LTC.It has good Spaghetti.

Arty33
10-08-21, 22:18
A lot of people think she is. And has been listed as such on websites.

She's mixed race. Multiple races. Emphatically said she ain't no white girl and people / girls think she is, LOL. I was like the website has you listed as such and people tend to go by that. I seen her without her blonde extensions before and her shorter natural black hair color and she talks about all kinds of stuff in general. And well she brought it up, LOL.

Seen her a few times. Standard stuff and dry humping / grinding. I don't do upsell so I don't inquire about extras. I just see what happens. I only carry an extra $40. But according to others on TER FS is $200. So unless she liked me enough to do it w / o extra money, was never happening for me, LOL.Taste her downstairs to know what she is, instead of hair, skin, eyes or anything else. Never gets it wrong for me. The Ph level in her girl part can tell you what race she is. I've figured this out through tasting many different ones over the years, these days I can tell, and yeah I've gone down on Ellie and knows she isn't totally white.

Life410
10-09-21, 09:15
First went to ST 10 years ago in August. Backpage girls had age restrictions that went up every year from 30 to 35 to 40 for guys like me. So being in first half of my 20's ST was a good option and it was a good transition from strip clubs (not the fake DC area ones) and literally a couple visit to massage parlors years prior.

Even though I eventually went through a process to get verified for blueflame models (really wanted to see Sofia Taylor, but schedule didn't match and then she left), DC introductions, and I think Dolce Desires all 2013 ish I didn't use any of those type of agencies.

I didn't try DT until more recent times. But I'm a ST guy.

But who are you guys favorites from private view past? Who you all want to come back?

AT ST:

Honorable Mention: Dina.

Honorable Mention: Savannah.

Honorable Mention: Joy.

Honorable Mention: Alice.

Honorable Mention: Mya.

4 Kayla.

3 Carrie.

2 Kristina.

1 Amanda.

JamesBlond007
10-09-21, 10:13
I had occasion to crack a nut, but was on a mission for the elusive FS. Having read about some possibles, I weighed my options and tried another swing in the batting cage at Pine in hoodbridge. The first time I went I sampled the Apple, and experience should have taught me that the tens are always the tougher sells, and I did ask for her by name, so I was already starting behind, so this time I rolled the dice to see if I had any better luck. If not, they have a good TS, which is a plus. I'm usually a strictly HE guy, but today I was a man on a mission, so I brought plenty of flowers.

Introducing Genie, or Jeanie, as in I dream of (her words). Korean, medium height, built for speed and dressed for fun. Curvy and small-ish waist, nice full seas or small deez, not man-made as far as I could tell, a little bit of age stretches on the front, probably about early 40's but still nice. Wearing an open back halter top and pleated short skirt on the bottom. Pretty face, long hair, just a nice build. Nice slow sensual TS, like I said in a previous review, probably one of the better ones around.

Back in the room, weighted hot towels. Not my thing, but ok. Pretty nice massage overall, progressing to a more aggressive tease than I'm used to. She sat up on the table so I could reciprocate with a little gentle petting. Moment of truth, what you want baby. Everything, how much? She asks how much last time, I quote $4. She counters with $6, ok. She goes away, comes back, strips down to nothing but a gold chain around her waist, which I always find sexy. Bare, puffy kitty. FIV, CBJ which revealed a very pretty face, main event was pretty nice, even though fully masked. I didn't partake, but if you like doggy, the view is pretty nice for that. I made her nut a couple of times, leg shaking and everything, then filled the bag. Got a nice hot towel off and was on my way. MMS asked if I had a good time, oh yes.

I got a peek at the others, there's one more who isn't quite as banging as Jeanie or Apple, but probably a good time. I'll definitely be back.

Old Chinese Guy
10-09-21, 11:30
Taste her downstairs to know what she is, instead of hair, skin, eyes or anything else. Never gets it wrong for me. The Ph level in her girl part can tell you what race she is. I've figured this out through tasting many different ones over the years, these days I can tell, and yeah I've gone down on Ellie and knows she isn't totally white.You say you can tell the race of a gal by the taste of her p*ssy. I think it's time we arranged a blind taste-testing for you, LOL! My experience is a gal tastes based on what they eat and what they wash themselves with.

Life410
10-09-21, 14:02
It could be YMMV, but she gave me full menu first visit, was recommended by another monger here. Nice BBBJ skills, and works very hard to please, then upgraded to CFS, allowed multiple-positions no complaints and stayed with me until satisfied. Even allowed a few LFK, once we got into it. She is a keeper and a gem, but I've got too many irons in the fire to handle, so won't be going back to her for a while at least.

P. S: I workout and try to stay in shape, it's in my best interest to keep looking attractive enough for these girls.Thanks for the info, I don't do upsell / upcharge I just see what they do and / or let me do. $40 is my good service tip be it standard or a full menu since I first used ST 10 years ago.

That said I just stick to Jessie. That's my best interest. Seen her over 30 x in 21 months & smashing since day 1. And well, I ain't got more than $40, you do the YMMV math. It was a period of time she wasn't coming in consistently. So I tried out other talent in case she left. But I just stick to Jessie. She's chill, friendly and one of the hottest that has ever graced ST, IMO.

Rhinopole
10-09-21, 19:51
I had occasion to crack a nut, but was on a mission for the elusive FS. Having read about some possibles, I weighed my options and tried another swing in the batting cage at Pine in hoodbridge. The first time I went I sampled the Apple, and experience should have taught me that the tens are always the tougher sells, and I did ask for her by name, so I was already starting behind, so this time I rolled the dice to see if I had any better luck. If not, they have a good TS, which is a plus. I'm usually a strictly HE guy, but today I was a man on a mission, so I brought plenty of flowers.

Introducing Genie, or Jeanie, as in I dream of (her words). Korean, medium height, built for speed and dressed for fun. Curvy and small-ish waist, nice full seas or small deez, not man-made as far as I could tell, a little bit of age stretches on the front, probably about early 40's but still nice. Wearing an open back halter top and pleated short skirt on the bottom. Pretty face, long hair, just a nice build. Nice slow sensual TS, like I said in a previous review, probably one of the better ones around.

Back in the room, weighted hot towels. Not my thing, but ok. Pretty nice massage overall, progressing to a more aggressive tease than I'm used to. She sat up on the table so I could reciprocate with a little gentle petting. Moment of truth, what you want baby. Everything, how much? She asks how much last time, I quote $4. She counters with $6, ok. She goes away, comes back, strips down to nothing but a gold chain around her waist, which I always find sexy. Bare, puffy kitty. FIV, CBJ which revealed a very pretty face, main event was pretty nice, even though fully masked. I didn't partake, but if you like doggy, the view is pretty nice for that. I made her nut a couple of times, leg shaking and everything, then filled the bag. Got a nice hot towel off and was on my way. MMS asked if I had a good time, oh yes.

I got a peek at the others, there's one more who isn't quite as banging as Jeanie or Apple, but probably a good time. I'll definitely be back.Please translate what 4 and 6 mean in US green. You can't mean $40 or $60 and hopefully you don't mean $400 or $600 either. FYI, I saw Apple and FS was house + 1. 2 or 1. 3. (I just don't recall which one.

Rhino.

JamesBlond007
10-10-21, 06:58
Please translate what 4 and 6 mean in US green. You can't mean $40 or $60 and hopefully you don't mean $400 or $600 either. FYI, I saw Apple and FS was house + 1. 2 or 1. 3. (I just don't recall which one.

Rhino.140/160. I guess I need to sharpen those negotiation skills.

Arty33
10-10-21, 09:11
You say you can tell the race of a gal by the taste of her p*ssy. I think it's time we arranged a blind taste-testing for you, LOL! My experience is a gal tastes based on what they eat and what they wash themselves with.What I said is there are differences in her Ph levels depending on the race, it may be based on what she eats but given how eating habits are hugely driven by cultural norms / race and genetics also play a role, it is likely that Ph levels are somewhat different across races. I can definitely tell Latina / Asian women from White. As for washing, I begin with a clean one, I don't go down if she isn't perfectly clean.

Serpico99
10-10-21, 10:22
140/160. I guess I need to sharpen those negotiation skills.The providers here in noVA are "old". 160 is unreasonable for what you get. 140 is pushing it. 120 would be what I would consider comfortable. Maybe 140 depending upon her demeanor leading up to offering services. Mongers have to be willing to walk away if the provider displays that GPS but a lot don't.

Big Daddy Don
10-10-21, 13:13
You say you can tell the race of a gal by the taste of her p*ssy. I think it's time we arranged a blind taste-testing for you, LOL! My experience is a gal tastes based on what they eat and what they wash themselves with.Or who was barbacking them just before you came in. Ewwww.

Old Chinese Guy
10-10-21, 13:49
Or who was barbacking them just before you came in. Ewwww.That's why it is important to know where you dine.

Happy Guy 2
10-10-21, 23:14
First, went to Yams in Chantilly on Sunday night. I got Hannah. Short, kind of heavy set older lady, who was probably really good looking back in the day. She was actually really nice, short massage and then right to CBJ. She was quite talented. She was fun & playful, but not a great connection. But if you want a great BJ, I can recommend her. I went to Yams because I had a great experience with Victoria last time, but she wasn't there and when I called to make my appointment she said she had someone good for me. I knew not to expect much.

Monday night I decided I'd give Pine a try as I haven't been there in years (pre Covid). The lady who opened the door was short and stocky, I was going to bail, but so glad I didn't. She led me to a room and asked how long? I normally do 1 hour, but figured I'd just do 30 minutes with her, get a HJ and get out. And as I'm about to give her the money, she said it won't be me taking care of you, I have a customer now. I have young girl for you. I said, you know, I think I'll stay for the hour, and paid my $80.

I had to wait about 5 minutes and then a knock on the door as she entered.

I'm not sure how young Ivy is, but she was probably 5'3 and about 110 lbs with really long black hair, wearing some super short shorts and a little blue top. If I had to guess, I'd say she was in her 30's. One bad thing is that she kept her mask on the whole time, but overall, she was totally my type.

She seemed cold at the start of the session. But as things went on she warmed up and the service was great. She gave me a good solid massage for 30 minutes and then we got to the fun part. No FS or BJ, but she did a really great P2 P slide that was pretty fantastic.

I would go back and see her, but she only works Friday. Monday at Pine. She told me that she works at another place the other nights. I asked where but she said she wasn't allowed to tell me. I didn't press, but I wanted to. LOL!

Overall a really great session.Is that possibly the Ivy from Angel in Fairfax and Blake pre- Covid?

Anyone know'.

Thanks HG2.

Adam2238
10-11-21, 06:19
I stepped out recently and paid a visit to Blue Ocean in McLean. It was awesome. I drew Bella on my visit. She's a 40 something ish MILF, huge rack. All natural as best I can tell. She's also got a great ass for a Korean woman, especially one her age. Paid the standard $. 8 for the hour. Massage was awesome, she's been doing this for a while. Flip was even better. Got a little Russian action in, and she gave a nice prostate massage which enhanced the finish. Gave me a nice shower at the end. I tipped well and was out the door on time. Highly recommend. Not sure if extras are on the table with Bella or Mimi, but please PM me and let me know. I'd go back regardless. Enjoy.I did the same with Bella recently. She def gave me a price for FS after trying to get me to cum for ten minutes LOL.

StopIt22
10-11-21, 16:36
Viviana.

FHOH Spa.

Can any share there recent experience with this girl above good or bad? There are earlier post but I want to know if anything changed. Thanks.

SlyFrog
10-11-21, 17:25
The providers here in noVA are "old". 160 is unreasonable for what you get. 140 is pushing it. 120 would be what I would consider comfortable. Maybe 140 depending upon her demeanor leading up to offering services. Mongers have to be willing to walk away if the provider displays that GPS but a lot don't.From what I have seen, at the NOVA spas $120 is what the older (60+)/ bigger providers will take. If they are in their 40's or 50's and look halfway decent then they want 140 to 160. If they are in their 20's or 30's and hot, then they will want $200 extra for full service or $100 extra to go down on them. If anyone knows of better then pease tell me. Thanks!

LoveTheCurves
10-11-21, 17:30
I did the same with Bella recently. She def gave me a price for FS after trying to get me to cum for ten minutes LOL.I've heard she never gives FS. What kind of price did she give you for this?

BigPoppa2308
10-11-21, 18:39
She's been there the longest besides Sandra and hates the massage side of the business. It doesn't matter how much you offer, she will never do anything and you may not even get a HJ finish if she isn't in a good mood. Unless you want her to give you a facial or cleanse your skin, see literally any other girl there.

Viviana.

FHOH Spa.

Can any share there recent experience with this girl above good or bad? There are earlier post but I want to know if anything changed. Thanks.

TheDrowned
10-11-21, 19:07
Viviana.

FHOH Spa.

Can any share there recent experience with this girl above good or bad? There are earlier post but I want to know if anything changed. Thanks.I don't want to sound overly rude in saying this but, this is now the second time you've asked for information on FHOH. It's further suspect considering in your previous post you have mentioned you've seen not only Viviana but Adriana as well yet you have failed to provide any meaningful info about your experience with them.

Now youre here fishing around for more information about a provider who for all intents and purposes has already been extensively reviewed here on the board?

Strange.

How about making an appt with her yourself and seeing if anything has changed? TOFTT and then maybe report back here on the board of your experience; good or bad. .

Every river ends in me-TheDrowned.

SuzhiLang
10-11-21, 19:21
I did the same with Bella recently. She def gave me a price for FS after trying to get me to cum for ten minutes LOL.I've met Bella a few months back. While I agreed that she got nice rack, I didn't recall anything about Russian or FS. I tipped 60 on top of the 80 house fee, while she demanded 80 tips.

UviLovMe
10-11-21, 22:37
Hit up lovely spa at Sterling and had a great time.

The entrance is kinda at the back and discrete. Rang the bell and the therapist open the door. Cindy I think. Petite with natural b size cups.

The place is neat and maintained well.

Very playful tables shower and then a legit massage. Soft touch near the 30 minute mark and stared the standard NoVA. Let me sample the jugs for extra donation.

Overall good experience.

8 + . 6 damage.

JamesBlond007
10-12-21, 15:26
From what I have seen, at the NOVA spas $120 is what the older (60+)/ bigger providers will take. If they are in their 40's or 50's and look halfway decent then they want 140 to 160. If they are in their 20's or 30's and hot, then they will want $200 extra for full service or $100 extra to go down on them. If anyone knows of better then pease tell me. Thanks!Yeah, I'm not paying an extra c bill to go down on anything. I will say in my case, the little extra was worth it, and you're spot on with a well-maintained early 40's. She wasn't a smoke show, but I was quite satisfied.

RidgeRacer
10-13-21, 00:02
Hi all, haven't had much to contribute lately I'm afraid (although did post a review for a latina independent on the Montgomery County board recently if you're interested). I have an urge to fulfill a lifelong fantasy which is two girls providing BBBJ at the same time. Any providers around fit the bill and what's the damage? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Danka.

JayCramer80
10-13-21, 07:21
I'm headed to Fairfax this weekend. Anybody try this place?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/703-996-9528-best-service-best-massage-japanese-korean/41593972

RockSwithSalt
10-13-21, 08:46
I'm headed to Fairfax this weekend. Anybody try this place?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/703-996-9528-best-service-best-massage-japanese-korean/41593972The phone number in the ad links to other identical ads from Fredericksburg not Fairfax. If those are correct about an hour drive in DC traffic.

Samizza
10-13-21, 18:28
Hannah and Lalabel?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hannah-100-30mins-140-60mins-falls-church/12841638.html

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/anderson-rd-mclean-va-22102-united-states/9836690.html

Is there any intel? More than happy to TOFTT as always.

WalkerC
10-14-21, 08:30
Hannah and Lalabel?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hannah-100-30mins-140-60mins-falls-church/12841638.html

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/anderson-rd-mclean-va-22102-united-states/9836690.html

Is there any intel? More than happy to TOFTT as always.I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.

RyanHarvey
10-14-21, 09:08
Hi all, haven't had much to contribute lately I'm afraid (although did post a review for a latina independent on the Montgomery County board recently if you're interested). I have an urge to fulfill a lifelong fantasy which is two girls providing BBBJ at the same time. Any providers around fit the bill and what's the damage? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Danka.I've crossed this off my list. The trick is to go to a PV place and find a girl that has BBBJ on the menu. Ask her if there's any girl she prefers working with and knows will want to join in. I did this at BG with Olivia and she recommended her friend. I just booked a second session a few days later with the two of them and they got right down to business.

WalkerC
10-14-21, 10:34
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.There is an review on the other site for Lalabell, different name and different pic, also says she is a TS.

Samizza
10-14-21, 10:36
So there was one review for Roxy earlier and someone mentioned that she's a hot black girl, but he wasnt able to do FS, not sure if its on the table. Let's see if I am able to see at least one of them.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.

SaltyDog2016
10-14-21, 20:31
In town on business, this place was close and open. Opted for 80/ hr. Older, probably 40's lady. Nice, little english. Back rub was ok not much technique, on flip asked "wa you wan" motioned for BJ she blurts out 160, I laughed said hell no, got dressed and left. I've yet to crack the nut on how to be successful in AMPs.

BoatMan3
10-14-21, 22:43
I assume they are ok if your ok with that.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.

Kijimuna
10-15-21, 10:58
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/bristow-genuine-therapy-massage/7392416513.html

Anyone seen this lady yet? She had pictures up with her face blurred out. Looked like that Thai lady who use to work with Nalee.

VaGuy0007
10-15-21, 13:10
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/bristow-genuine-therapy-massage/7392416513.html

Anyone seen this lady yet? She had pictures up with her face blurred out. Looked like that Thai lady who use to work with Nalee.I sampled her service couple days ago. She offered a great massage and that was about it. It felt like she was having an off day so I didn't push for anything extra. If you are looking for a good Thai massage she's your girl. She lives in a decent neighborhood. Check her out. You might get lucky.

SmittyJ
10-15-21, 15:11

Anyone seen this lady yet? She had pictures up with her face blurred out. Looked like that Thai lady who use to work with Nalee.From the add "No other services are provided, look else where, this is for legitimate massage and physical therapy.

Post back if you give it a shot, I am interested in something in Bristow / Gainesville area, especially an independent.

NuruMonger92
10-15-21, 22:29
Hey,

I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.

Barkeater
10-16-21, 11:25
Step 1 - Read the forum. Try searching for 'nuru'.

Step 2 - Look at ads, try bedpage and rubratings.

Step 3 - Go back to the forum and search for the names you see in step 2.

Good luck.

Hey,

I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.

Life410
10-16-21, 12:59
Challenge accepted.

Saw her today. Oh man. Why always me. For most of you, you will want to stay away. Pictures are probably really old as she worked there before. Nice short little thing from neck down with some clear mileage most may not like but still had a great time since she is cool. Face. I almost ran at the door. But had a feeling she was going to make up for it in other ways.

Extras are very reasonable. Great personality and puts on a great show. A lot on the table except Greek. Great mouth so that is what made up for the face. Good schedule and eager to please this week since she is back.

Would I see her again. Maybe. She's fun and open.Go ahead. See her again. But thanks for warning the folks.

https://dc.rubratings.com/248965

I was going to take one, called up but the schedule didn't work narrowly. Guess, I dodged that one.Yup.

Moses357
10-16-21, 13:11
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mclean/12832198.html

Anyone sampled this PT yet?

IcedOne2
10-16-21, 14:36
100% legit! Great massagr though. Been twice.

From the add "No other services are provided, look else where, this is for legitimate massage and physical therapy.

Post back if you give it a shot, I am interested in something in Bristow / Gainesville area, especially an independent.

PilotAviator
10-17-21, 00:15
Paradise is now Queen.

It remains an outstanding massage experience.

I will repeat.

If you don't have a great experience (YMMV), there are four other places within a short walk of Queen (and several of them are also excellent places for NoVA massage experiences).

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

Kijimuna
10-17-21, 08:15
From the add "No other services are provided, look else where, this is for legitimate massage and physical therapy.

Post back if you give it a shot, I am interested in something in Bristow / Gainesville area, especially an independent.Yes, I went and saw her. Very good massage and a really nice lady. Fully legit though and with good reason.

Adam2238
10-17-21, 08:58
I've heard she never gives FS. What kind of price did she give you for this?3. doubt I'll ever be that desperate tho LOL.

Guy501
10-17-21, 14:09
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mclean/12832198.html

Anyone sampled this PT yet?Yeah. Solid above average massage. Attractive lady. Standard NOVA finish. Good conversation thought the experience. We did go a little over the hour, so that was nice to not be rushed out.

Asphalt
10-18-21, 09:14
Challenge accepted.

Saw her today. Oh man. Why always me. For most of you, you will want to stay away. Pictures are probably really old as she worked there before. Nice short little thing from neck down with some clear mileage most may not like but still had a great time since she is cool. Face. I almost ran at the door. But had a feeling she was going to make up for it in other ways.

Extras are very reasonable. Great personality and puts on a great show. A lot on the table except Greek. Great mouth so that is what made up for the face. Good schedule and eager to please this week since she is back.

Would I see her again. Maybe. She's fun and open. More than some of the others. But ST has a nice roster now so you will have fun with others too.Her ad says outcall only but you say she "worked there before. " Does she have a location or work at an AMP? Where is "there?

StopIt22
10-18-21, 10:45
My experience w / Viviana.

This girl is by far the hottest girl here and one of the hottest Latin Massage girls I have ever seen. She always wears a mask but I caught her w / o the mask twice. My experience with her has been super YMMV the 1st time I saw her see tried not to do the HJ part of the massage stating she doesn't do that. Thinking with my little head I offered her something she would not refuse and she said "only for you" which I know that's not the case but I think she may not mind as much as I am an attractive guy that offered more than expected (probably) and she is quite good at the finish even taking directions on how to finish me. I see her on a regular however I do want to try a another girl.

Life410
10-18-21, 12:20
Her ad says outcall only but you say she "worked there before. " Does she have a location or work at an AMP? Where is "there?She worked at ST and BG back in the day. She returned to ST for a couple days using pics about 15 years old. Then she left.

Apparently she is independent according to the escort board and I replied to vcrgt with the ad on this massage board thanking him for saving us from seeing her.

I mean. She might be okay for some especially the extra older crowd that just wants someone younger than them with big boobs that will be open for stuff even if she is not very attractive.

Vcrgt
10-18-21, 13:36
Her ad says outcall only but you say she "worked there before. " Does she have a location or work at an AMP? Where is "there?Someone found her BG page from 2004. She said she was at ST a few years back. Then was there two weeks ago for a week.

Try the other ST girls. Saw Vanessa recently and had a great time as usual.

Summerinthecity
10-18-21, 15:11
They want I'd, Selfie with I'd, seems a but much, anyone else comfortable with that?

Shark125
10-18-21, 15:19
Appt set up with Kelly "new young girl" I usually see Ivy. Any intel on Kelly?

Hopefully just like Ivy.

JayCramer80
10-18-21, 16:11
They want I'd, Selfie with I'd, seems a but much, anyone else comfortable with that?The Selfie is no problem. I think I would black out any personal info on an I'd. Bday, DL number, address etc.

RockSwithSalt
10-18-21, 20:57
They want I'd, Selfie with I'd, seems a but much, anyone else comfortable with that?The selfie is a politically correct way of weeding out certain age and race combinations that their therapists may not wish to see. If your job is such that knowledge of your private mongering would ruin a career you may want to consider other choices.

Tom McAn
10-19-21, 00:15
They want I'd, Selfie with I'd, seems a but much, anyone else comfortable with that?There's no reason a provider or agency needs to see your identification or a selfie. It's none of their business, plus it puts you at risk should our least favorite uncle bust them and get hold of your info. It's best to move on if they're making such requests.

Asphalt
10-19-21, 13:46
It's where 50 crosses 29. I stopped in with a little more than an hour before closing time. I asked for an hour and msn said yes, then offered 4 hands for 30 minutes, probably so everyone could go home a little early. Opted for the hour with only one provider. No TS. In the room the provider kept the door open for some reason. She was definitely old and her face looked like she was on speed, but the massage was good and not rushed. She was definitely old though and carrying more extra weight than her age would demand. On the other hand, she did have a really nice rack. It took some convincing but I got her bra unhooked and had quite a good time up top. The funny thing is she was worried that someone might see but she wouldn't close the door. The finish was ok too, NOVA standard and no jackhammer. I suggested BBBJ to her which she denied but didn't seem offended by the question. Maybe if the door had been closed. During the session she loosened up quite a bit and seemed quite happy with the session herself and quite eager for me to stop in again. I don't think I will because she really isn't attractive, and I like older providers. It's also a bit out of my way. From what I read here there are better providers in the area. . 6/. 6.

DanznMan
10-19-21, 17:15
Cindy at Star on Gallows provides a medium hard massage, including strong foot massage. She's middle age Chinese with an average figure. Wore a mask. She did not allow roaming but did provide a fun NOVA finish while I was lying on my stomach. She was playful and fun. $40 for a decent half hour massage. I tipped $50 for the above average massage and unusual NOVA finish. May repeat.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/2112-gallows-rd-b-vienna-5-star-level-of-level-of-pampering-perfect-body/12887939.html

Moses357
10-19-21, 18:53
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately.

Kept seeing changes of profile pictures. Wonder if she left. Not answering texts. Maybe took time off. Wanted to see how much further I could get.

SuzhiLang
10-19-21, 22:03
I have been a huge advocate about REAL hand job. Through PM with folks in this board, I noticed that many people have yet experience the real man treatment. So I came across this video that fairly represent how HJ is done in Asia.

spankbang.com/5 zcip / video / japanese+classic+men+s+beauty+treatments+in+tokyo.

I am not sur if postinh porn site link is allowed. You can also search japanese+classic+men+s+beauty+treatments+in+tokyo on sparkbang.

Let me know if anyone know where I can find service like this in the DMV area.

Happy Guy 2
10-19-21, 22:37
There's no reason a provider or agency needs to see your identification or a selfie. It's none of their business, plus it puts you at risk should our least favorite uncle bust them and get hold of your info. It's best to move on if they're making such requests.I have used a selphie and a I'd. BUT THE selphie had a mask on, sunglasses and a cap. The I'd was just someone else's business card. Actually worked!! Maybe they are looking for skin color or age or? Actually surprised me and did it for a lark.

HG2.

Oldfart69
10-20-21, 12:11
I have been a huge advocate about REAL hand job. Through PM with folks in this board, I noticed that many people have yet experience the real man treatment. So I came across this video that fairly represent how HJ is done in Asia.

spankbang.com/5 zcip / video / japanese+classic+men+s+beauty+treatments+in+tokyo.

I am not sur if postinh porn site link is allowed. You can also search japanese+classic+men+s+beauty+treatments+in+tokyo on sparkbang.

Let me know if anyone know where I can find service like this in the DMV area.Nice. Maybe these can be distributed to the local AMPs as training films.

Rhinopole
10-20-21, 12:16

Hopefully just like Ivy.There's a Pine in Fairfax that is a few doors down from Angels where a provider named Ivy used to work. There was a recent post that a woman called Ivy worked at Pine in Fairfax 2 days a week. So are you referring to another place called Pine? The Ivy I knew At Angels was a slender brunette with long hair who was very attractive - - and sported one of the smoothest shaved pussies I ever enjoyed.

Rhino.

Mika69
10-20-21, 12:39
Speaking of ST, has anyone seen Jordyn?I saw her when she was here momentarily last month. Must've been for a quick cash injection. I enjoyed her v much. True to her pics (massive tits, great all around voluptuous body). Def early 20's (confirmed she goes to college). When I flipped over she asked if I minded if she put my dick in her mouth. Duh. She didn't really give a proper BJ, just enjoy having it in there every now and then. I loved it. We 69'd for a bit and she eventually finished me off while I played with her pussy. Delightful girl. From Cali originally so she has that Katy Perry fun loving vibe to her. I'd easily be seeing her again if she was still around.

DmvMonger
10-21-21, 05:17
I stopped in to Blue Ocean in Mclean again recently and drew Mimi. She's a 40 ish slim Korean gal with size appropriate bolt ons. This place is very clean and Covid safe by the way. Anyway, Mimi took good care of me during my hour long visit. The massage was well above average. With about 20 minutes to go, she had me flip and finished me off with a standard Nova in 69 while I DATY. She seemed to like that too. Cleaned me up with a nice TS after the fun. Total damage $. 8 +tip for the hour. I'd repeat.

JamesBlond007
10-21-21, 10:00
Nice. Maybe these can be distributed to the local AMPs as training films.Oh man, if they all did this, I'd have gone broke long ago. The one AMP I know of where they consistently do anything close is Thai Relax down in Fxburg. Anna and Angela (MMS) both do this kind of thing before the flip.

JayCramer80
10-21-21, 11:54
Oh man, if they all did this, I'd have gone broke long ago. The one AMP I know of where they consistently do anything close is Thai Relax down in Fxburg. Anna and Angela (MMS) both do this kind of thing before the flip.I didn't watch the video, but I can confirm that Anna and Angela at Thai Relax take HE to a different level.

RockSwithSalt
10-21-21, 15:13
So are you referring to another place called Pine? There is a place downtown Herndon on Pine Street, I've been there several times over the years. Listed as Pine Wellness on RubMaps No signage on the door just a suite number in a small mixed use office complex.

Sonny13
10-21-21, 16:41
I posted a report regarding Abby and Bobbie back on 9/10. I really enjoyed my massages from them. At the time, I asked if anyone had any idea where they may be working now. Unfortunately, no luck. However, I do have another question, does Eleven have a sister spa in the area?

Due to work requirements, I haven't been able to get out to partake for over a month. I plan to get out this weekend. Not sure where I'll be going yet. If anyone has any suggestions, I will be happy to hear. I'm terrible at guessing ages, but both Abby and Bobbie appeared to both be in their 30's or early 40's, and both kind of on the slim side, Abby more than Bobbie. I saw where someone had recommended Star in Herndon.

Korman23
10-22-21, 09:04
Oh man, if they all did this, I'd have gone broke long ago. The one AMP I know of where they consistently do anything close is Thai Relax down in Fxburg. Anna and Angela (MMS) both do this kind of thing before the flip.Where is this place? May have to give it a look.

JayCramer80
10-22-21, 10:33
Where is this place? May have to give it a look.Right on Rt. 3. It used to be called Sunlight.

One Mor Time
10-22-21, 14:25
I visited K Wellness, one more time.

I really wanted to love this place, but they're not separating from the pack like I'd hope.

Arrived at 2 pm on a weekday afternoon, all rooms busy, so Mamasan says they'll have me wait in the sauna. Gives me a towel, tells me to strip and someone will be along. Another lady comes in a few minutes later, dressed in casual / street clothes, does my table shower. Very thorough in terms of cleaning me, but next to no play / teasing. Back to the sauna to dry off and wait. Basically, they were prepping / staging me for when the provider would be free.

Finally, it's my turn and I draw Apple, who I had met in the hallway on my last visit and I was looking forward to meeting her. Apple was wearing a body-tight, short, light blue dress. As we were making our way to the room, I saw another, very thin provider from the back wearing a red dress with lace, curly hair.

Into the room and oddly, she has me put on a mask so she could go without. Makes sense, I guess, she's doing the work. Basic massage skills, not much soft touch / play. On flip, request nude and b2 b, plus play time (purposely vague). Quickly agrees, gets naked. Lovely body, possibly some baby damage on her otherwise fit frame. Also, she is older than Ivy, but not out of line with typical AMPs.

Some basic b2 b, but not much, a little bit of nursing. As I reached around, I get the "no fingers" call out, as well as some strategic maneuvering to keep things from escalating. Finished with HJ and nursing. She did help me get dressed, which I always appreciate and enjoy.

I may try once more, as I'd like to see the gal in the red dress.

Total damage, $.80 house, $1. For tip.

JamesBlond007
10-22-21, 17:13
Where is this place? May have to give it a look.It's called Relaxation House on 1942 william. It used to be called Thai Relaxation further West down 3, so guys usually call it Thai Relax or some variation.

RockSwithSalt
10-22-21, 18:13
I visited K Wellness, one more time.

Finally, it's my turn and I draw Apple, who I had met in the hallway on my last visit and I was looking forward to meeting her. Apple was wearing a body-tight, short, light blue dress. As we were making our way to the room, I saw another, very thin provider from the back wearing a red dress with lace, curly hair.

Into the room and oddly, she has me put on a mask so she could go without. Makes sense, I guess, she's doing the work. Basic massage skills, not much soft touch / play. On flip, request nude and b2 b, plus play time (purposely vague). Quickly agrees, gets naked. Lovely body, possibly some baby damage on her otherwise fit frame. Also, she is older than Ivy, but not out of line with typical AMPs.

Some basic b2 b, but not much, a little bit of nursing. As I reached around, I get the "no fingers" call out, as well as some strategic maneuvering to keep things from escalating. Finished with HJ and nursing. She did help me get dressed, which I always appreciate and enjoy.

I may try once more, as I'd like to see the gal in the red dress.

Total damage, $.80 house, $1. For tip.I had an identical visit today, First I thought I was going to get IVY but before she started was handed off to Apple because "Ivy had an appointment" With respect to the session, She walked on my back and legs. I don't get that often. During chat and talking about Korea I told her the last time I was in Seoul was 1971 she laughed and said that was about when she was born, that makes her 50 ish. She had an interesting defensive posture to keep you from touching her below the waist. I got a double dose of fake moans and verbal encouragement but despite that distraction managed to complete my mission. She had good double hand technique sitting between my legs. Total dressing assistance.

Who was the first person you saw in the previous review?

JayCramer80
10-22-21, 20:19
It's called Relaxation House on 1942 william. It used to be called Thai Relaxation further West down 3, so guys usually call it Thai Relax or some variation.Its called Thai Relax now. I was there the other day.

RegularJoe1985
10-23-21, 09:46
Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but Linda at Angel Therapy is great. No FS, no BJ, but she does get playful and a very good message. Just a few mikes from Merrifield.

KK in Merrifield is one of the best independents around. Great message, again no FS.So, who would people recommend for a good massage plus BBBJ, don't care too much for HJ.

KK and Tara don't seem to provide that, it seems.

See a number of posts stating nursing and dining. I wouldn't be comfortable with those unless the girl takes a shower with me and I know she's clean. But to each his / her own.

JamesBlond007
10-23-21, 09:53
Its called Thai Relax now. I was there the other day.I'm sure, but on yelp and goggle, you can find it under Relaxation House.

OldManRose
10-23-21, 10:23
I had an identical visit today, First I thought I was going to get IVY but before she started was handed off to Apple because "Ivy had an appointment" With respect to the session, She walked on my back and legs. I don't get that often. During chat and talking about Korea I told her the last time I was in Seoul was 1971 she laughed and said that was about when she was born, that makes her 50 ish. She had an interesting defensive posture to keep you from touching her below the waist. I got a double dose of fake moans and verbal encouragement but despite that distraction managed to complete my mission. She had good double hand technique sitting between my legs. Total dressing assistance.

Who was the first person you saw in the previous review?I got Apple same experience accept as it was my 1st visit only got top down on dress which I asked her not to do since she was not going to take the whole thing off. The table shower to sauna was an interesting twist but will not repeat with Apple. 8 + 8 damages. Better places for that amount.

Korman23
10-23-21, 10:38
Right on Rt. 3. It used to be called Sunlight.Thanks gentlemen. Maybe I will give it a shot one day.

Bossanova86
10-23-21, 20:01

Post back if you give it a shot, I am interested in something in Bristow / Gainesville area, especially an independent.Just as an FYI, I've been to her before, legitimate good massage and real services, but she is strictly legitimate, don't press for anything with her. I can talk Thai and she is the real deal masseuse, but if your looking for the nova finish or some thing extra best to move along. She does an amazing body scrub however and I might come back for waxing at a later date when she has the supplies to offer it. The neighborhood and area is very nice too, plenty of parking and close by a lot of places.

Kijimuna
10-24-21, 08:30

Hopefully just like Ivy.Kelly isn't exactly new. She just returned from being away for a while. She is small, maybe 4'10". She uses her fairly big titties to massage the back.

WalkerC
10-24-21, 10:15

Hopefully just like Ivy.Has anyone figured out if this is the Ivy from Angel?

JamesBlond007
10-24-21, 11:24
For the old timers out there:

1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?

2. Have any of you ever done a "4 hands" massage at a place that does FS? In otherwords, anyone ever experience AMP 3 way?

Asking for a friend who might be approaching an extended hiatus, and wants to go out with a bang.

GilBang
10-24-21, 12:08
There's a Pine in Fairfax that is a few doors down from Angels where a provider named Ivy used to work. There was a recent post that a woman called Ivy worked at Pine in Fairfax 2 days a week. So are you referring to another place called Pine? The Ivy I knew At Angels was a slender brunette with long hair who was very attractive - - and sported one of the smoothest shaved pussies I ever enjoyed.

Rhino.Amen. Ivy was something special. When I couldn't see Linda because of scheduling, I'd see Ivy and that pussy was amazingly smooth and tight. If that Ivy is now working at Pine in Fairfax part-time, that might be something to check out again.

WalkerC
10-24-21, 13:14
Amen. Ivy was something special. When I couldn't see Linda because of scheduling, I'd see Ivy and that pussy was amazingly smooth and tight. If that Ivy is now working at Pine in Fairfax part-time, that might be something to check out again.I asked earlier today if anyone has confirmed that's the Ivy from Angel. However, I believe the original post a few weeks ago was about an Ivy at Pine in Herndon, not the Pine in Fairfax.

WatchBoy781
10-24-21, 14:15
VIsiting your city for a couple days. Looking for a place with BJ, ideally BBBJ, somewhere in the west part of the suburbs, near Rte 28 or so.

Post or pm is fine. Can provide info for MA / RI and Socal.

RockSwithSalt
10-24-21, 15:49
I asked earlier today if anyone has confirmed that's the Ivy from Angel. However, I believe the original post a few weeks ago was about an Ivy at Pine in Herndon, not the Pine in Fairfax.There is also an Ivy at K wellness in Arlington which opened this month. Met her Friday but have no idea if she is the Ivy of interest. The one at K was petite with a big chest.

Serpico99
10-24-21, 19:02

1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?.Not hard IF you are good looking and she is attracted to you. And that's a big IF. I do this with a a couple of regular providers that I currently have in rotation now. I always give them a massage then eat their pussy and ass out good afterwards LOL. So I think if there is a physical attraction towards you, you can pretty much do what you want. That's how I was able to do massages to my regulars.

SexyD
10-24-21, 20:14
#1 has happened several times. Usually, you just need to ask. You may need to build up some trust. This can sometimes transistion into FS.

#2, at current FS asking prices, this could be expensive. Seems like there would be a better chance with an escort or a PG county spa. I would be hard pressed to find one masseuse that I want FS with, let alone 2 at the same spa.

1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?

2. Have any of you ever done a "4 hands" massage at a place that does FS? In otherwords, anyone ever experience AMP 3 way?

Asking for a friend who might be approaching an extended hiatus, and wants to go out with a bang.

DmvMonger
10-25-21, 05:44
VIsiting your city for a couple days. Looking for a place with BJ, ideally BBBJ, somewhere in the west part of the suburbs, near Rte 28 or so.

Post or pm is fine. Can provide info for MA / RI and Socal.See Lady Nurse. You can find her info on TER. You can't go wrong. Great BBBJCIMNQNS.

Coaster42
10-25-21, 08:12
A few weeks back I tried to see Luna who I had been reading about for some time. Appointment scheduled, showed up and texted I was there and then nothing. She just stopped answering. A few hours later she apologized but for the quoted rate I though best to move on. The follow week I thought to try CC Wellness as it has been well over a year since I went. Scheduled, showed up on time, no one answers the door when I rang. A second swing and a miss. A week later and third time at bat I remember VIP (in VA not MD). Scheduled and rang the door and somewhat to my surprise Kate does answer and let me in. A good 40 minute medium massage and then she joins on table. Kate is older but attractive and tries to please. While it's not my thing I think BBFS might be available for frequent customers. For me a good hands ending was enough to enjoy the day. Stay well all.

InAviation70
10-25-21, 08:29
There is also an Ivy at K wellness in Arlington which opened this month. Met her Friday but have no idea if she is the Ivy of interest. The one at K was petite with a big chest.From your description, that is not the Ivy from Herndon. She works somewhere else on Tues and Wednesday. Anyone know where? I think she works somewhere near Tyson.

Mika69
10-25-21, 10:54
I saw her when she was here momentarily last month. Must've been for a quick cash injection. I enjoyed her v much. True to her pics (massive tits, great all around voluptuous body). Def early 20's (confirmed she goes to college). When I flipped over she asked if I minded if she put my dick in her mouth. Duh. She didn't really give a proper BJ, just enjoy having it in there every now and then. I loved it. We 69'd for a bit and she eventually finished me off while I played with her pussy. Delightful girl. From Cali originally so she has that Katy Perry fun loving vibe to her. I'd easily be seeing her again if she was still around.She's back folks.

DmvMonger
10-25-21, 12:56
A few weeks back I tried to see Luna who I had been reading about for some time. Appointment scheduled, showed up and texted I was there and then nothing. She just stopped answering. A few hours later she apologized but for the quoted rate I though best to move on. The follow week I thought to try CC Wellness as it has been well over a year since I went. Scheduled, showed up on time, no one answers the door when I rang. A second swing and a miss. A week later and third time at bat I remember VIP (in VA not MD). Scheduled and rang the door and somewhat to my surprise Kate does answer and let me in. A good 40 minute medium massage and then she joins on table. Kate is older but attractive and tries to please. While it's not my thing I think BBFS might be available for frequent customers. For me a good hands ending was enough to enjoy the day. Stay well all.Do you mean Kay or Kate at VIP in VA? I have not been there in a while but I can confirm BBFS is on the menu with Kay if you're a regular.

Mika69
10-25-21, 13:53
Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.

Mcsylv
10-25-21, 13:55
Agency's Site: https://www.secrettemptation.com/page4.html.

Anyone know if any of these girls do FS? I had one session with someone whos name escapes me, it was several months ago. She mentioned she doesn't do FS but some of the other girls might.

DickLongwood
10-25-21, 15:06
Agency's Site: https://www.secrettemptation.com/page4.html.

Anyone know if any of these girls do FS? I had one session with someone whos name escapes me, it was several months ago. She mentioned she doesn't do FS but some of the other girls might.In the case of PV, it's YMMV in the extreme. Some girls will do FS on a later date, for the right amount, with the right guy, etc. Some won't. If you don't need a guarantee and are ok with a possibly limited menu, give it a shot. The entry fee isn't bad.

JamesBlond007
10-25-21, 15:36
#1 has happened several times. Usually, you just need to ask. You may need to build up some trust. This can sometimes transistion into FS.

#2, at current FS asking prices, this could be expensive. Seems like there would be a better chance with an escort or a PG county spa. I would be hard pressed to find one masseuse that I want FS with, let alone 2 at the same spa.Good points. Great advice gents, thanks. If I take the plunge, I'll share.

Squatty2
10-25-21, 17:11
She's back folks.I saw her today. I didn't get the service that you did (no BJ for me), but had a decent time none the less. With PV girls, I go with the flow. And go as far as they seem that they'll go. With me.

Folks who go to PVs should always keep in mind that YMMV. PV girls do extras if they feel like it, there are no guarantees.

Mcsylv
10-25-21, 19:50
In the case of PV, it's YMMV in the extreme. Some girls will do FS on a later date, for the right amount, with the right guy, etc. Some won't. If you don't need a guarantee and are ok with a possibly limited menu, give it a shot. The entry fee isn't bad.

I saw her today. I didn't get the service that you did (no BJ for me), but had a decent time none the less. With PV girls, I go with the flow. And go as far as they seem that they'll go. With me.

Folks who go to PVs should always keep in mind that YMMV. PV girls do extras if they feel like it, there are no guarantees.I totally get that, I'm not trying to get a guarantee but there are definitely girls who will not ever do extras, then some that are open depending on the situation. I just wanted to know if anybody knew girls that were open to it from ST.

WatchBoy781
10-25-21, 20:00
See Lady Nurse. You can find her info on TER. You can't go wrong. Great BBBJCIMNQNS.What's the damage? Thanks.

Life410
10-25-21, 21:39
I totally get that, I'm not trying to get a guarantee but there are definitely girls who will not ever do extras, then some that are open depending on the situation. I just wanted to know if anybody knew girls that were open to it from ST.There have been various report going back to the summer about girls at ST, LOL. You could use the search feature to search all the pertinent keywords as in agency name, agency abbreviation, and girls names.

Bostonpeter
10-25-21, 22:51
What's the damage? Thanks.Its $160 for hotel and $130 for car dates right now.

Vcrgt
10-26-21, 00:34
I totally get that, I'm not trying to get a guarantee but there are definitely girls who will not ever do extras, then some that are open depending on the situation. I just wanted to know if anybody knew girls that were open to it from ST.I think ST is best PV agency in area. Met most of the girls and think 1/2 of them are regular worthy. See my old posts for details on each.

SexyD
10-26-21, 05:54
I am blown away by the number of providers that are routinely offering BBFS. You could always get FS if you were a regular but BB seems to be a post pandemic thing. Seems like a lot of providers need money. For those that like this option, what has been your experience? Have you run into any issues, do you get tested, etc. I hate rubbers and I keep getting offered it.

Coaster42
10-26-21, 09:21
Do you mean Kay or Kate at VIP in VA? I have not been there in a while but I can confirm BBFS is on the menu with Kay if you're a regular.It's either Kate or Kay. Definitely starts with a "K. " Older, petite, and wants to please.

AdcFellow
10-26-21, 10:42
I am blown away by the number of providers that are routinely offering BBFS. You could always get FS if you were a regular but BB seems to be a post pandemic thing. Seems like a lot of providers need money. For those that like this option, what has been your experience? Have you run into any issues, do you get tested, etc. I hate rubbers and I keep getting offered it.The links below is all I need to know, and why I choose not to see knowingly see providers who offer BB:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/24/us-sti-rates-covid-sexually-transmitted-infections-funding

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/10/24/donovanosis-why-this-is-called-a-flesh-eating-sexually-transmitted-infection/?sh=4eb404512b4f

There are always risks with this hobby. We each have our own risk tolerance levels.

Life410
10-26-21, 19:52
Vanessa. Short haired gamer looking chick. She was on her period, asked for $ for BBBJ. Not pretty by opinion, little weird vibes.

I have new favorite at ST in Tyson's Corner: Vanessa.

Vanessa gives similar but no DATY or FS. BBJCIM and LFK throughout. Asked for DT in different positions which she takes well. Awesome tattoos, but don't let that bother you if not your thing. She has a great rack, Ds not Bs. $ tip.
I seen Vanessa once for a 30 min. On period so she was like don't shove your fingers up there in advance but was fully nude. Pretty good at basic PV with sounds, not super aggressive with HJ, and good P2 P (oiled her crotch and ass and grinded plus let me take lead as well in simulated positions). But she was interested more than most in what I like to do / extras and said all she could do was a BJ this time cause she was finishing up her period. However, I said I only had $40 (which was true) cause she wanted to upsell and she said: oh, we will have to do it next time without giving me a quote.

She's open to BBBJ and FS on her own offering. But it is upsell. And well I prefer the girls that like me enough to do as they feel and / or let me do as I feel. Though I understand for her everything being available is positive based on the other two reviews on this board. It's not a good situation for me.

Wouldn't say Vanessa has a great rack. But a good rack with some sag and nipples that get hard. Milan has a noticeably better / perkier rack. Vanessa had long hair with bangs and glasses, many tats in an artistic way, and She has that cutesy-snobby liberal arts college vibe. Determined to make me cum so I was out in 20 mins. Willing to please but wanted to get things done fairly quickly since upsell was not happening with me.

I'm glad Vanessa was open to everything from my experience. But I don't do the upsell thing. I can just move on. I was spoiled since 10 year ago when Kristina, Amanda, Ava and Kelly all included BBBJ in their normal routine for me. Then eventually others did as well and some included / include FS for me.

Summerinthecity
10-26-21, 21:02
I am not sure if this should go on the Massage Parlor page or escort. Typical CP experience. I saw Miso-LV on Friday (Not great time) She told me she was hung over and not very enthusiastic. Saw Ciel the other day. Very good experience, spinner body, man made C's but a flat almost no ass what so ever. When she goes down on you she will lick your balls for a while. A little rimming but she is not that into it. P2 P is available but you need to initiate. Over all good time, but I grow tired of the routine there. Just seems so scripted.

Meena is still my top choice.

JustJohn007
10-26-21, 21:28
Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.She's seems to be around a lot but have been hesitant. Love Christina's pictures but she's never there. I wonder how many of these girls actually show up more than once per month.

Good times with Mattie, Alana, Luna, and Rachele who are all cool people and open minded. Impossible to book Brooklyn.

LizardLeader18
10-26-21, 21:32
Hey,

I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.Kinsey Valentine.

FreddyCrougar
10-26-21, 21:54
Kinsey Valentine.I have never heard mention of Kinsey doing NURU. So are you claiming that is what she does?

Life410
10-26-21, 22:05
She's seems to be around a lot but have been hesitant. Love Christina's pictures but she's never there. I wonder how many of these girls actually show up more than once per month.

Good times with Mattie, Alana, Luna, and Rachele who are all cool people and open minded. Impossible to book Brooklyn.Brooke was on the schedule Monday. I inquired about their lineup Monday. I was curious about Luna and sorta Brooke. Brooke had an opening yesterday at 7 if I was willing to do a hour, LOL. Just couldn't imagine doing an hour first visit.

I don't think Rachele has been in schedule since March, LOL. But she's wasn't a repeat for me. DT girls don't seem to have a consistent schedule like the other PVs.

FreddyCrougar
10-26-21, 22:40
Hey,

I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.I would recommend Diana, make sure to ask for her at that number. Oil NURU but really nice with best finish I have experienced.

https://dc.rubratings.com/200008?layout=list

JasonCuse
10-27-21, 01:01
I saw her today. I didn't get the service that you did (no BJ for me), but had a decent time none the less. With PV girls, I go with the flow. And go as far as they seem that they'll go. With me.

Folks who go to PVs should always keep in mind that YMMV. PV girls do extras if they feel like it, there are no guarantees.There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?

SexyD
10-27-21, 08:50
Well that's enough to scare you shitless. Thanks for the articles.

The links below is all I need to know, and why I choose not to see knowingly see providers who offer BB:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/24/us-sti-rates-covid-sexually-transmitted-infections-funding

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/10/24/donovanosis-why-this-is-called-a-flesh-eating-sexually-transmitted-infection/?sh=4eb404512b4f

There are always risks with this hobby. We each have our own risk tolerance levels.

One Mor Time
10-27-21, 09:27
Who was the first person you saw in the previous review?Ivy first time; Apple second time; Ivy third time (report coming shortly).

One Mor Time
10-27-21, 09:35
I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.

JayCramer80
10-27-21, 12:04
I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.Money talls and BS walks. Nothing new.

Mika69
10-27-21, 15:16
There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?She only comes in once every 2 weeks and doesn't stick around for long (2 days).

AllCaps
10-27-21, 15:32
Annie is back in Tysons. For anyone that doesn't know Annie, just search the forum for her name.

On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.

PilotAviator
10-27-21, 15:46
Old Keen Mill Spa is an immaculately clean spa, with great staff.

The company that made the brass sign on the door may have made a spelling error (or may not have as the spelling makes the sign unique, and the place is a unique jewel in the NoVA firmament).

Everyone cares that you (the client) are well-attended. If you choose to socialize (which I recommend for all spas), like the song from "Cheers" says, everyone will know your name. The MMS and massage technicians (currently Lucy and Sunny).

I had a great NoVA massage experience at the C-AMP.

Standard rates and tips -- all with smiles.

PA.

Squatty2
10-27-21, 16:09
Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.Body is trash, small breasts, what looks to be significant baby damage to her stomach, and she keeps her panties on and pulled up high to try to mask / hide the stomach. She gave me a lackluster rub, and a weak HJ that I had to close my eyes and focus on just about anything else to get to completion. Just about the worse expenditure of funds that I've done in a long time.

Literally everyone else there (or anywhere else) would be better.

Squatty2
10-27-21, 16:10
There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?She's already gone again.

Squatty2
10-27-21, 16:11
Brooke was on the schedule Monday. I inquired about their lineup Monday. I was curious about Luna and sorta Brooke. Brooke had an opening yesterday at 7 if I was willing to do a hour, LOL. Just couldn't imagine doing an hour first visit.

I don't think Rachele has been in schedule since March, LOL. But she's wasn't a repeat for me. DT girls don't seem to have a consistent schedule like the other PVs.You missed out. Brooke is definitely worth an hour first visit.

DoYouKnow
10-27-21, 16:13

I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.Visited K Wellness today and walked away. IVY the stunner is out and I saw another one, she was cute. Maybe a full natural B Cup but she took that pill in the day. NOASSATALL 50 mg LOL.

LoveTheCurves
10-27-21, 19:48
Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.Go ahead and TOFTT. She's got a great back side judging by the pics.

**Edit: I just ready squatty's post and now realize that Paulina is not worth your time.

LoveTheCurves
10-27-21, 19:55
I have never heard mention of Kinsey doing NURU. So are you claiming that is what she does?Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.

LoveTheCurves
10-27-21, 20:01
Alissa, who looks to be a stout (somewhat) asian or hispanic girl. She came on this week. Anyone seen her yet?

https://secrettemptation.com/page20.html

SlyFrog
10-27-21, 20:01
If this is a brunette Bulgarian girl then I think she used to work in Arlington as "Polina".

Nice girl. I recommend too if it is her.

I would recommend Diana, make sure to ask for her at that number. Oil NURU but really nice with best finish I have experienced.

https://dc.rubratings.com/200008?layout=list

BigPoppa2308
10-27-21, 21:48
1) She no longer offers NURU. Maybe to an established client only. I saw her a couple times a while ago and asked about a NURU session for next time, her assistant said it is off the menu.

2) Her assistant seems to weed out most of the new clients.

3) If you go by her social media, she always posts about being fully booked and needing to book weeks in advance so I'm guessing she is quite selective in who she sees due to having a full roster of established clients. Or it could all be a lie and she justs posts to get other dudes with fomo to hit her up for an appointment. Its all marketing after all.

Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.

Mika69
10-28-21, 09:29
Alissa, who looks to be a stout (somewhat) asian or hispanic girl. She came on this week. Anyone seen her yet?

https://secrettemptation.com/page20.htmlBooker on the phone confirmed to me she's from the Philippines and in her early 20's. I also remember her mentioning 34 as the bra band size but forget the cup size. Hope that helps.

FinishSecond
10-28-21, 09:35
Annie is back in Tysons. For anyone that doesn't know Annie, just search the forum for her name.

On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.I've tried texting both her recent numbers, and no luck (2464 and 424X). Not sure if she's still around. Does anyone have an updated ad or number?

Vcrgt
10-28-21, 12:03
Not sure how I missed this but Sara is new at DT. Looks promising. Might see her this weekend. Anyone see her yet already?

https://www.discreettempus.com/sara

(I TOFTT last time so don't suggest it. LOL).

Arty33
10-28-21, 12:06
You missed out. Brooke is definitely worth an hour first visit.Brooke's my girl, period. But I only see her whenever I feel like it, which is very infrequent these days. She misses me she says but I know she's too much of a chill girl to bother for any one guy, so I don't give her the too frequent visits just so she knows my loyalty isn't granted. She basically let me do anything I want and she can do same to me, that's sort of vibe we built.

Arty33
10-28-21, 12:09
Not sure how I missed this but Sara is new at DT. Looks promising. Might see her this weekend. Anyone see her yet already?

(I TOFTT last time so don't suggest it. LOL).Very open minded. Early 30's probably, decent body and face, but I've had so much luck with attractive girls in 20's so it was only worth one visit. DFK, BBBJ, easing into FS, all natural as usual happens with me.

Tom McAn
10-28-21, 12:50
I am blown away by the number of providers that are routinely offering BBFS. You could always get FS if you were a regular but BB seems to be a post pandemic thing. Seems like a lot of providers need money. For those that like this option, what has been your experience? Have you run into any issues, do you get tested, etc. I hate rubbers and I keep getting offered it.I haven't had BBFS in a MP in years, although I received a BBBJ at an AMP in Maryland a couple of years ago. I had BBFS with an Asian crapshoot provider this summer, something I also hadn't dome in years. Yes, I subsequently got tested and everything thankfully came back negative. Those tests don't come cheap; that's how I spent my October mongering budget. I've noticed an increasing number of ads offering BB services over the last couple of years. However, some of that comes from ads for ACS providers who frequently advertise services on which they don't deliver: BBBJ, BBFS, massage, nuru, GFE, etc. I've only received BBBJ at an ACS two or three times and BBFS only once.

To each his own regarding BBFS but be careful out there, just as we have to be careful not to get ripped off or caught by our least favorite uncle. By the way, there's a thread for BB services somewhere in the Northern Virginia forum.

RyanHarvey
10-28-21, 16:47
Brooke's my girl, period. But I only see her whenever I feel like it, which is very infrequent these days. She misses me she says but I know she's too much of a chill girl to bother for any one guy, so I don't give her the too frequent visits just so she knows my loyalty isn't granted. She basically let me do anything I want and she can do same to me, that's sort of vibe we built.For someone who is apparently super hot and provides a huge menu I'm shocked she chose DT to be her agency. They never pick up and are terrible at scheduling. ST should be her home in my opinion. I try texting / calling DT at least once a week and always get the "Brooke is available today" speech.

JustJohn007
10-28-21, 17:47
Brooke's my girl, period. But I only see her whenever I feel like it, which is very infrequent these days. She misses me she says but I know she's too much of a chill girl to bother for any one guy, so I don't give her the too frequent visits just so she knows my loyalty isn't granted. She basically let me do anything I want and she can do same to me, that's sort of vibe we built.How do you even get an appointment with her? If it weren't for the boards, I wouldn't even believe she existed since I'm always told either not working or already booked. I doubt any girl could live up to my expectations at this point.

GringoCome
10-28-21, 18:26
Booker on the phone confirmed to me she's from the Philippines and in her early 20's. I also remember her mentioning 34 as the bra band size but forget the cup size. Hope that helps.Reminds me of Malena who used to work out of a place in Herndon with other Filipinas.

LoveTheCurves
10-28-21, 20:42

(I TOFTT last time so don't suggest it. LOL).I double dog dare you to.

On another note, I have a friend who tried to book with Harley at DT recently and she was a no-show. DT ending up shutting down for the rest of that evening. Sounds strange.

Arty33
10-28-21, 22:12
For someone who is apparently super hot and provides a huge menu I'm shocked she chose DT to be her agency. They never pick up and are terrible at scheduling. ST should be her home in my opinion. I try texting / calling DT at least once a week and always get the "Brooke is available today" speech.She does her thing and they let her, that's why. She's a very intelligent girl, much accomplished, and she can basically do what she wants. That's why I like her, not just for the menu.

Mcsylv
10-29-21, 01:55
How do you even get an appointment with her? If it weren't for the boards, I wouldn't even believe she existed since I'm always told either not working or already booked. I doubt any girl could live up to my expectations at this point.Text the booker early in each day, before 9 AM at least. Then you'll see Brooke on the schedule on random days, I don't know if she works set days. If you text after 9, chances are she won't be on the schedule because even if she's working that day, she's booked full.

Life410
10-29-21, 08:38
How do you even get an appointment with her? If it weren't for the boards, I wouldn't even believe she existed since I'm always told either not working or already booked. I doubt any girl could live up to my expectations at this point.LOL. I know she exists because of the one time I saw Mattie. She asked me a couple times if I had seen Brooke.

Mattie eventually told me she has been friends with Brooke since childhood. And Brooke told Mattie about DT.

Purely speculation. But if you hit it off with both individually maybe you get to have a really good 2 girl experience. Maybe Mattie and Brooke would be up for a shared memory since they are long time friends.

DcSugar
10-29-21, 09:25
I've tried texting both her recent numbers, and no luck (2464 and 424X). Not sure if she's still around. Does anyone have an updated ad or number?She goes by Rosalie now. Same website. Even has a few TER reviews.

Arty33
10-29-21, 10:48
Purely speculation. But if you hit it off with both individually maybe you get to have a really good 2 girl experience. Maybe Mattie and Brooke would be up for a shared memory since they are long time friends.And it'll cost you several benjamins, consider carrying 3 times your regular hr rate. LOL.

AllCaps
10-29-21, 12:29
She goes by Rosalie now. Same website. Even has a few TER reviews.Thanks for the update. Her new pictures make her look very different. I don't even see her tattoos anymore. I wouldn't have guessed they were the same person.

Soco21
10-29-21, 15:01
Has anyone tried California tea and spa in McClean? I was picking up takeout from the restaurant next door and saw a pretty and fit girl outside on the phone. I looked them up open til 10 so usually that's a good sign. Looking for some info before I take one for the team.

Vcrgt
10-30-21, 16:33
Very open minded. Early 30's probably, decent body and face, but I've had so much luck with attractive girls in 20's so it was only worth one visit. DFK, BBBJ, easing into FS, all natural as usual happens with me.Agree with above. Sara at DT is quite a treat. Saw her yesterday and exceeded my expectations. Bright red dyed hair, great easy going and sensual personality. Taller than they say on site and all the right curves for a skinny girl. She might be late 20's but those Cs are nice and perky with softness of marshmallows.

Full GFE available if she thinks you are clean. Charm her up before the action begins. Otherwise bring a NL raincoat. She enjoyed the session just as I did so she is quite vocal during session. Working rest of this weekend and rest of next week as she figures out her regular schedule. Treat her well!

Mcsylv
10-31-21, 15:04
Brooke's my girl, period. But I only see her whenever I feel like it, which is very infrequent these days. She misses me she says but I know she's too much of a chill girl to bother for any one guy, so I don't give her the too frequent visits just so she knows my loyalty isn't granted. She basically let me do anything I want and she can do same to me, that's sort of vibe we built.You done anal with her? That's the only thing we haven't done yet.

LizardLeader18
10-31-21, 23:11

On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.She always seemed kind of zany. Wouldn't be surprised if she took for for Florida or changed her number again.

Trevormia
11-01-21, 14:04
I double dog dare you to.

On another note, I have a friend who tried to book with Harley at DT recently and she was a no-show. DT ending up shutting down for the rest of that evening. Sounds strange.Are all the girls based in Tysons at same location? Christina has changed meet up twice. Not concerned but confused. Anyone?

Trevormia
11-01-21, 14:21
I double dog dare you to.

On another note, I have a friend who tried to book with Harley at DT recently and she was a no-show. DT ending up shutting down for the rest of that evening. Sounds strange.Are all the girls based in Tysons at same location? Christina has changed meet up twice. Not concerned but confused. Anyone?

Hankmoody12
11-01-21, 16:58
Agree with above. Sara at DT is quite a treat. Saw her yesterday and exceeded my expectations. Bright red dyed hair, great easy going and sensual personality. Taller than they say on site and all the right curves for a skinny girl. She might be late 20's but those Cs are nice and perky with softness of marshmallows.

Full GFE available if she thinks you are clean. Charm her up before the action begins. Otherwise bring a NL raincoat. She enjoyed the session just as I did so she is quite vocal during session. Working rest of this weekend and rest of next week as she figures out her regular schedule. Treat her well!Has this happened to anyone else. I messaged them to try and see Sara or Brooke, and I was asked if I was new and how did I hear about them. I told them I was new and heard about them for a friend. They told me, "too vague, have a good day" and blocked my number because blue messages started going green.

AjayTheKing
11-01-21, 17:10
Hi guys!

I have never been to beat therapeutic in Chantilly. I have heard really good reviews of Lucy over here. Is she really worth it? Does she provide FS (Does she have a shaved pussy or is it hairy?

JustJohn007
11-01-21, 21:43
Agree with above. Sara at DT is quite a treat. Saw her yesterday and exceeded my expectations. Bright red dyed hair, great easy going and sensual personality. Taller than they say on site and all the right curves for a skinny girl. She might be late 20's but those Cs are nice and perky with softness of marshmallows.

Full GFE available if she thinks you are clean. Charm her up before the action begins. Otherwise bring a NL raincoat. She enjoyed the session just as I did so she is quite vocal during session. Working rest of this weekend and rest of next week as she figures out her regular schedule. Treat her well!I think she's already off the website.

Mika69
11-01-21, 22:37
I think she's already off the website.Incorrect.

WalkerC
11-02-21, 09:45
Hi guys!

I have never been to beat therapeutic in Chantilly. I have heard really good reviews of Lucy over here. Is she really worth it? Does she provide FS (Does she have a shaved pussy or is it hairy?As I was reading this post on my phone the screen is not big enough to see who write it or how many post the writer has. I'm thinking to myself, this sounds like a first post. I scroll the screen over. Bingo.

Mika69
11-02-21, 14:17
Reminds me of Malena who used to work out of a place in Herndon with other Filipinas.Anyone taken the plunge yet? Don't make me TOFTT. I'll do it I tell ya. I'm crazy like that.

BuckyLarsonJr
11-02-21, 15:08
I've been seeing some new advertising that made me think maybe there was some fresh business in town. Tried this one. Dumpy little studio— not new, or remodeled. Walked right in, no entryway or buzzer or doorbell. Very small space, I saw three doors, one with a massage table set up, one closed, and in the third was someone sleeping in a cluttered room. I started to leave and she heard me and woke up. Struggled through some very limited English. Older (50+) Asian lady that I did not find attractive at all. She was the only one there. I told her I would call ahead next time and left. Kudos to a fresh new advertising scheme, but wow, what a disappointment.

https://dc.rubratings.com/245057

JJohnson7502
11-02-21, 17:06
Hey fellas, I could've sworn I ran across an place in the area that offered male waxing (I want to give it a shot at least once, and immediately swear never to do it again) and at least a standard NOVA (to compensate for the horrible experience the waxing is sure to be) for typical prices, but I cannot seem to find it again. All I can remember is that their website wasn't the standard AMP. Biz fare, but actually looked pretty legit (for whatever reason I have a thing for legit providers that also give extras). As I recall it was in the Herndon / Chantilly / Sterling / Reston area. But even after scouring the search function I can't seem to find it.

Any clues or ideas?

LoveTheCurves
11-02-21, 19:08
Anyone taken the plunge yet? Don't make me TOFTT. I'll do it I tell ya. I'm crazy like that.If you do it, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.

JustJohn007
11-02-21, 19:38
Incorrect.My mistake. I thought she was at ST, not DT.

She was on the schedule for today actually (would have taken the plunge).

Korman23
11-03-21, 08:47
If you do it, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.Haha. I haven't seen that in quite some time.

OhioRich
11-03-21, 14:07
Hey fellas, I could've sworn I ran across an place in the area that offered male waxing ...The one most suggested here (IMHO) is "K K" who is one of the Thai massage providers (also does massage, etc, but no FS). Lots of reviews of her on this site. Located in Merrifield. Helps if she knows you. Before I went for a waxing I went in for a massage first. Standard NoVA experience. On the way out, I ask if she also does waxing. Of course and then she knew what I wanted when I came in a week later for the wax. For me, fun time. Just google "brazilian waxing by kk merrifield va".

Bairen Nanhai
11-03-21, 15:54
I know this might be an odd question, but which Korean AMPs actually help you get dressed after the massage? I get satisfaction from that and haven't experienced that in over a decade.

Some spas around Chicago used to do that. Thanks.I know I'm replying to an older post, but I usually roam Virginia Beach, but visiting, so thought I'd do some research and came across this post. I've had a few that will undress me, dress me, or sometimes just help with socks. It's a nice touch sometimes. I've seen this topic pop up before on one of my local boards and the guy was actually pissed that the girl didn't leave the room so he could dress himself. My point would be, you can always ask nicely for the assistance or nicely decline it if it is offered. I went in once after really torquing my back and asked her to help, which she gladly did with a smile, and this was my regular legit spa. No extras here. Ask and you may be surprised. If you find a sweetheart, tip her well, and visit often. Good luck! BTW, leaning towards trying Pine Spa, but I have a little more research to do. Trying to stay within a 30 minute drive from Franconia. I definitely want to at least be able to touch and feel a woman that looks and smells decent. I need that little extra to get me going.

Bairen.

Sonny13
11-03-21, 16:28
I called ahead, and made a 1 hour appointment. I was met at the door by Jenny. I would say she is in her late 30's to early 40's, but I'm terrible at guessing ages. She was wearing a dress that really didn't show off any curves. Jenny took me to the room and I paid the. 8 fee. When she returned, she took me to the shower room, where she washed me up, with very little teasing. Once back in the room, I asked for a light massage. It was nice. After about 5 or 10 minutes, I slowly massaged one of her calves; moving my way to the back of her thigh, and then to her tight bottom, where I found she was wearing a thong. At that time, I got her attention, asking about the price for the full menu. She asked what I paid before, since I of course said I had been there before. I answered, 1.2, she said how about 1.4? I'm not much into haggling, so I agreed. I asked if she wanted it now, and she said no that's ok, pay me at the end. I thought that was nice. She asked if I had protection, but I didn't. I have to get used to that. I'm new to the AMPs. Anyway she had one. Jenny slowly slid off her dress. I must say, she has a great body, nice inviting breasts, sexy tummy and great butt. I know everyone has different tastes, but I thought she looked great. She started with a very nice and slow CBJ. Afterwards, Jenny climbed on top, facing me, and really took her time. She didn't go fast, and try to rush things at all. She enjoyed me softly sucking her breasts After about 10 or 15 minutes, we finished in the same position. Afterwards, she cleaned me up, and we had about 15 minutes left, and she resumed the massage. I will repeat.

FYI. I asked in the beginning if they offered a 4 hand massage, and she said yes. I know some people hear have asked about a 4 hand massage with a full menu.

I see that Eleven is open again. Has anyone gone back? I was thinking of going this weekend.

Cheers.

SlyFrog
11-03-21, 18:33
Before covid I used to see a cool lady at Harmony spa in Arlington that took great care of me. I was by there, so I thought I would give the place a shot. It was before lunch on a weekday, but they were still packed. They said it would be a wait so I figured what the hell. They put me in the sauna and about 10 minutes later the mamasan gave me a table shower and then passed me off to Summer. She was not bad looking. Probably late 30's. She started with a really good back massage but is was not long before she started with soft touch. It was probably the first time in a Korean spa where the lady pulled away from me trying to feel on her leg. Gave an extra 40 for HJ and that was it. She said she would do 69 next time for 120 but not FS. Seems expensive but I don't doubt she is getting that.

SlyFrog
11-03-21, 18:42
Does anyone else think it would be nice if we had a separate thread for the private viewing reviews / discussions? They don't really fall nicely into our other categories.

LoveTheCurves
11-03-21, 20:27
Does anyone else think it would be nice if we had a separate thread for the private viewing reviews / discussions? They don't really fall nicely into our other categories.I like that idea.

Big Daddy Don
11-03-21, 20:58
Does anyone else think it would be nice if we had a separate thread for the private viewing reviews / discussions? They don't really fall nicely into our other categories.I would agree with that too. I stick to the AMPs.

Tmac32
11-03-21, 21:00
Might have been the worst experience I've had. Place is kinda hidden. Anyways, she was not much of a looker but gave a pretty good TS. Get back to the room and she starts the massage. I'm face down. She lets out a fart. A couple minutes later another. Then another. I couldn't take it. Once I get it but constant cutting the cheese is just not acceptable. I stopped her and said I was done and that I wanted my money back. She started laughing and then realized I was serious. She called a "manager" and they would only give me $20 back saying that I was there for 30 already. So disgusting therapist and poor customer service. I'm out. 5 Never again will I go to this place.

Amp Bum
11-03-21, 22:37
I was passing through Manassas, and came across Sunshine Spa. I walked in and met a mid 40's short Chinese muffin top provider named Lisa. I'd rate her a 4/10 on looks. I should have walked out but I figured I was already there and she did sound nice and energetic. She collects. 6 for the hour and leaves while I get ready. My guess is that she's 145+ pounds. I enjoy back walking but not that amount of weight. The massage was very weak and mediocre. A few times I asked for more pressure and each time it eventually became a medium / soft massage. I just assumed that she was lazy. As I flip she asks for. 8 for the standard, to which I counter. 4 for the basic and. 6 to play with the teddies topless. She still insists on. 8 and I held firm at. 6 which she agreed. I overpaid and regret even asking for anything beyond the massage. Lesson learned.

FlavteSexy
11-03-21, 23:48
Place in Falls Church and I was visiting nova area. I normally do writing at other places but seems like NOVA is more used here? Anyways place was great and met Bella who seems to be around 28-30.

I paid the house fee and was led to the backroom. She asked me to lay down and started with the oil. The massage was wonderful as she put good focus on my back since that's what I asked for. Her service is definitely top notch. On the flip after some flirting around we decided on the CFS with some extra. She was cool with my price and didn't really try to haggle me. She started with a HJ followed by a CBJ. Eventually got on top and we did the the Cowgirl. We switched positions to K9 and ended it with Mish. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. Since we had some extra time we just chatted while she gave me some light massages on my arm and head. Honestly I was ready to pass out at that point.

Bella was very sweet to the end I hope she stays for awhile before the rotation since ill definitely want to come back.

Serpico99
11-04-21, 08:50
I was passing through Manassas, and came across Sunshine Spa. I walked in and met a mid 40's short Chinese muffin top provider named Lisa. I'd rate her a 4/10 on looks. I should have walked out but I figured I was already there and she did sound nice and energetic. She collects. 6 for the hour and leaves while I get ready. My guess is that she's 145+ pounds. I enjoy back walking but not that amount of weight. The massage was very weak and mediocre. A few times I asked for more pressure and each time it eventually became a medium / soft massage. I just assumed that she was lazy. As I flip she asks for. 8 for the standard, to which I counter. 4 for the basic and. 6 to play with the teddies topless. She still insists on. 8 and I held firm at. 6 which she agreed. I overpaid and regret even asking for anything beyond the massage. Lesson learned.Funny that you posted this. Yesterday I was driving through Manassas and stopped into Healing Touches at the end of Digges Road (across from the hospital). The woman who answered the door was old with her crows feet showing around her eyes. I have experienced similar old looking providers at the other Chinese AMPs in the area as well. Several years ago there use to be a few younger, more fit Chinese providers that worked out of the Chinese AMPs in the Manassas area but I guess they all fled to somewhere else. I don't see the value of these AMPs anymore in Manassas.

VaPlay
11-04-21, 11:08
Place in Falls Church and I was visiting nova area. I normally do writing at other places but seems like NOVA is more used here? Anyways place was great and met Bella who seems to be around 28-30.

I paid the house fee and was led to the backroom. She asked me to lay down and started with the oil. The massage was wonderful as she put good focus on my back since that's what I asked for. Her service is definitely top notch. On the flip after some flirting around we decided on the CFS with some extra. She was cool with my price and didn't really try to haggle me. She started with a HJ followed by a CBJ. Eventually got on top and we did the the Cowgirl. We switched positions to K9 and ended it with Mish. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. Since we had some extra time we just chatted while she gave me some light massages on my arm and head. Honestly I was ready to pass out at that point.

Bella was very sweet to the end I hope she stays for awhile before the rotation since ill definitely want to come back.Total roses out the door? PM if need be.

SlyFrog
11-04-21, 13:36
I like that idea.Done, and I posted a review.

PalaSpas
11-04-21, 16:39

Bella was very sweet to the end I hope she stays for awhile before the rotation since ill definitely want to come back.What is the massage parlor name?

PalaSpas
11-04-21, 16:46
Anyone knows any massage therapist that are 20-30's? Thank you!

PalaSpas
11-04-21, 16:53

Bella was very sweet to the end I hope she stays for awhile before the rotation since ill definitely want to come back.What is the name of the massage spa?

LoveTheCurves
11-04-21, 18:50
Anyone knows any massage therapist that are 20-30's? Thank you!Yes, go to Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia.

Tapas
11-05-21, 07:38
What is the name of the massage spa?It is Annandale. Lovely Spa is name of the Spa.

Metloaf
11-05-21, 10:01
Hearing pics are fake but if any dreamers can detail there experience. If only a standard Nova and go with this, I should stick to my extra extra service from my go too massue? Normally when your name buzz as hers lately is. The service varies time to time.

https://dc.rubratings.com/220284

Bostonpeter
11-05-21, 10:54
Hearing pics are fake but if any dreamers can detail there experience. If only a standard Nova and go with this, I should stick to my extra extra service from my go too massue? Normally when your name buzz as hers lately is. The service varies time to time.

https://dc.rubratings.com/220284Her pics are definitely fake, but she's not unattractive. She does offer more than standard Nova, you can get BBBJ all the way up to FS. She charges $$$ for FS (tip + massage), so personally there are a lot more options out there at that price. You might be able to negotiate lower, idk YMMV.

One thing that sets her apart is her massage skills. She used to be a legit Thai massage therapist, the non 'extra' kind, so if you walk in with knotted muscles she'll notice and know what to do. She cracks your back, screeches you out, etc. You'll get the full legit Thai massage experience along with a full menu.

Metloaf
11-05-21, 11:04
Her pics are definitely fake, but she's not unattractive. She does offer more than standard Nova, you can get BBBJ all the way up to FS. She charges $$$ for FS (tip + massage), so personally there are a lot more options out there at that price. You might be able to negotiate lower, idk YMMV.

One thing that sets her apart is her massage skills. She used to be a legit Thai massage therapist, the non 'extra' kind, so if you walk in with knotted muscles she'll notice and know what to do. She cracks your back, screeches you out, etc. You'll get the full legit Thai massage experience along with a full menu.Maybe shoot for massage only and so where I fit in with extras. I get BBBJ and BBFS from few popular providers on here at standard entry rates. So yes, I will report back if I pull trigger. Been seeing the hype but the numbers not adding up for what other top tiers offering. And they have similar review, so of course it's all about chemistry and the openings most miss with these providers.

SheltsDee
11-05-21, 13:30
Maybe shoot for massage only and so where I fit in with extras. I get BBBJ and BBFS from few popular providers on here at standard entry rates. So yes, I will report back if I pull trigger. Been seeing the hype but the numbers not adding up for what other top tiers offering. And they have similar review, so of course it's all about chemistry and the openings most miss with these providers.The only enthusiasm shown during any extras is for your cash and having succeeded fleece you. Agree about legit skills point.

TheDrowned
11-05-21, 13:34
I went to hit up and old favorite, Vivian at sister spa located on the second floor near little river turnpike.

But alas she was out of town, her replacement seemed pretty attractive but these days masks tend to work in favor of the provider.

I used to get FS at market rate with Vivian and when I inquired if she'd be able to grandfather me in with the same rate and service she shook her head so I walked out. Fellas, if there's one piece of advice I can bestow that separates new mongers from old is the ability to walk away with your wallet intact. In my youth I might have coughed up the house fee and left not only disappointed but with less funds for another trip.

There's too many people and places in VA to settle for GPS. A penny saved is a penny earned and walking away from sister let me do an hour at moon palace the next evening where I left with no regrets.

Water forgets the names of Thedrowned

Haoba22
11-05-21, 18:42
Long time lurker, minimal poster, lost my other account, but wish I caught TheDrowned's post before hitting up Lovely, or Aromatherapy, or whatever it's called. I'll keep this short.

Gave 8 for 7 house, "change later ok". New, ROTM provider that looked more like a MMS (thought I was going to get a switch but no). Asked for harder. "OK!" . Not harder. Time call from the other room meant I was about to get shorted. Boring ST. Lukewarm towel. Tip talk several times and asked for it up front. 0-technique race for the finish. Half ass clean up. Forgot my change.

Don't know who Flavte got, but I wouldn't effing bother.

SonChi
11-06-21, 13:05
The only enthusiasm shown during any extras is for your cash and having succeeded fleece you. Agree about legit skills point.She is a great, well trained massuese, with an attractive face and voluptuous body. YMMV on extras, but you will leave feeling better.

TnvolFan
11-06-21, 13:42
Just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions.

I ended up going to garden Spa and enjoyed my time.

They have 2 ladies working. Got a table shower and ended with FS treatment.

Delee1234
11-06-21, 16:00
Just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions.

I ended up going to garden Spa and enjoyed my time.

They have 2 ladies working. Got a table shower and ended with FS treatment.How much did it run you? I've always been curious about them. Thanks.

Delee1234
11-06-21, 16:01
Maybe shoot for massage only and so where I fit in with extras. I get BBBJ and BBFS from few popular providers on here at standard entry rates. So yes, I will report back if I pull trigger. Been seeing the hype but the numbers not adding up for what other top tiers offering. And they have similar review, so of course it's all about chemistry and the openings most miss with these providers.I've seen her. She gives great head. I got an hour legit Thai massage with BBJCIM for $$. 6. Also sucked on those massive delicious titties. A bit more than I wanted to spend but it was fun.

BoatMan3
11-07-21, 09:07
I'm going to be in Herndon next week and want to revisit Ms. Virginia. However, I need her current digits. Will someone please PM them to me. Thanks.

TnvolFan
11-07-21, 13:13
How much did it run you? I've always been curious about them. Thanks.It's been several weeks ago. I should but typically don't post anything right away.

The house fee was. 6 or. 8.

Tip was negotiated to $. 6 from $$.

Metloaf
11-08-21, 10:10
I've seen her. She gives great head. I got an hour legit Thai massage with BBJCIM for $$. 6. Also sucked on those massive delicious titties. A bit more than I wanted to spend but it was fun.I did the hr session. Massage the best part. Older for sure. Not impressed body. Too hard especially her ass. Areolas remade and flat nipples. $. 2 was with flip. Then ask if more was needed. But asked how far I wanted and said what most donated. It's wiggly room but they watch the peel off your pile of Bidens. And from there it was, "what you want to give for that or this". Turned me all the way off. Definitely no repeat. Ended up leaving the little ones in mouth then they went into the public works area. All business to me. Dry attitude.

$$ completed act.

If you need Nova massage and flip. Yes worth the $. 2.

Member #6611
11-08-21, 10:58
I was in town last week and, based on a couple recommendations I read here, hit up K Wellness. As others noted, there's a little alleyway you walk through to find the entrance, go in that door then ring the doorbell to be admitted. Was taken to a room and a minute later Apple came in. I'd say she's attractive, maybe early 40's? Took me for a nice table shower then a stop in the sauna before back to the room. Pretty decent massage, then before the flip asked what I wanted. I asked for a bodyslide and she agreed, got nude and did a slide for a minute or two before settling in between my legs and did a nice HJ + prostate exam finish.

Total damage was. 8 $ + $ tip.

Nice, clean place. Would recommend.

TheDrowned
11-08-21, 22:42
They're many mongers on here who like myself, are looking down the path less chosen in search of striking gold at some UTR joint. A place that maybe isn't heavily advertised or as some say, hiding in plain sight.

Somewhere deep down there is an explorers soul dwelling within that wants to be the one of the first to discover territory into the unknown. And so rather than sifting through adult search or bedpage, I found myself transversing the likes of massage book and thumbtack and came across a place with a pretty looking girl in the thumbnail. A place called Massage Central. I found the number and sent a text. Booking an appointment was rather easy and I scheduled the session and a few hours later found myself at a nice high rise apartment in Arlington.

The hour house fee was quite steep: $150 to be taking only as cash.

Now my monger senses would have me believe that more than a massage was offered as it hit every check mark in my *.

1) wants only cash.

2) no place of business instead in an apartment complex (easier to avoid LEO).

3) hefty house fee.

So I met Raina and she lead me up to her place and told me to strip down to what I'm comfortable (naked).

The massage began and I'll be the first to admit, it was pretty good. Wasn't the best I've had, but was better than most. She asked me what kind of oil I wanted and gave me a list of aromatherapy flavors to choose from I told her to give me the most popular. Some French rose thing. With the massage she also cleaned my feet and added some collagen cream and used hot stones over my back. Then told me to flip and gave me a charcoal face mask. Raina clearly takes a passion in this and tries to mimic an experience you might find if you were on some Royal Caribbean cruise Spa. It was here that I began to realize this is probably why she charges a nominal fee.

Folks there was no happy ending here. Which is unfortunate because I thought if it was included as the final send off this would have been paradise found as I did enjoy my massage and experience. Raina is young and beautiful but wears scrubs and doesn't give a hint of anything more than what she initially promised over the texts.

As the clock rang it’s final sixty minute I heard a soft whisper in my ear “all finished” and the echoes of melancholy ensued.

Was the massage good? Well yes. Did I feel refreshed and relaxed after application of collagen and masque? Well sure.

Was it worth 150 $? Not even remotely. The quality is there, and if I had spent maybe 100 or even 120 on the whole experience I may have walked away satisfied. Instead I walked away with blue balls and buyers regret.

It's a massage that certainly befits the upper class, but personally I'd rather just squeeze a titty and get my dick wanked.

It's not a recommend for me. But if it sounds like something you'd want to pursue I'm happy to extend her digits.

The search for Jolly Rogers trove of treasures sadly continues.

Water forgets the names theDrowned.

HKPunter99
11-09-21, 08:08
Back in town and my first call was to set up an appointment with Ivy at Herndon.

I saw her on my last trip and the memory lingered, so was really looking to repeat.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5574782#post5574782.

I went to see her Sunday night and she remembered me! We spent the first part of the session chatting. If the last session started a little cold, this one started more like catching up with an old friend. In fact, we ended up chatting for so long we kind of skipped the massage and went right to the fun part.

Sunday was so much fun, I repeated on Monday. .

Still no FS or BJ, perhaps over time those options might be available. In the meantime, the service is exactly what I'm looking for.

And sounds like the same schedule still, Friday to Monday in Herdon, a few nights somewhere else.

Please treat her nice gents.

DMV8454
11-09-21, 19:34
More might be available. She used to be on SA and had a good experience seeing her in MoCo but recently moved on when trying to go with her legit massage business.

They're many mongers on here who like myself, are looking down the path less chosen in search of striking gold at some UTR joint. A place that maybe isn't heavily advertised or as some say, hiding in plain sight.

Somewhere deep down there is an explorers soul dwelling within that wants to be the one of the first to discover territory into the unknown. And so rather than sifting through adult search or bedpage, I found myself transversing the likes of massage book and thumbtack and came across a place with a pretty looking girl in the thumbnail. A place called Massage Central. I found the number and sent a text. Booking an appointment was rather easy and I scheduled the session and a few hours later found myself at a nice high rise apartment in Arlington.

The hour house fee was quite steep: $150 to be taking only as cash.

Rhinopole
11-09-21, 23:59
The name of this AMP may also have the word "Nature" in it. It's on the main road leading from Tysons to Merrifield. In any event, I used to visit this AMP when it was called Crystal Spa and it was a pretty good place with a full menu. Then, pre-covid, they were raided and it shut down. Fast forward to present day. I decided to check it out. With the provider I saw, the menu was basically a HE. She may have been willing to disrobe a bit, but I wasn't that interested. On the good news side, the young lady was probably in her twenties. Slender, not much of a butt and small on top. She wore long pants and a short sleeve top. She made up for the non-sexy nature of her attire by giving a nice sexy massage followed by a dynamite two-handed HE. She really knew what she was doing.

When I visited this place I was not feeling too energetic, but wanted a good release. Given her HE skills I may give this gal another chance. Her name is Yoyo. The damage for 1/2 hour was. 4 + . 3. BTW, no ts.

If anyone needs more specific information use PM.

Rhino.

Rhinopole
11-10-21, 10:03
Back in town and my first call was to set up an appointment with Ivy at Herndon.

I saw her on my last trip and the memory lingered, so was really looking to repeat.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5574782#post5574782.

I went to see her Sunday night and she remembered me! We spent the first part of the session chatting. If the last session started a little cold, this one started more like catching up with an old friend. In fact, we ended up chatting for so long we kind of skipped the massage and went right to the fun part.

Sunday was so much fun, I repeated on Monday. .

Still no FS or BJ, perhaps over time those options might be available. In the meantime, the service is exactly what I'm looking for.

And sounds like the same schedule still, Friday to Monday in Herdon, a few nights somewhere else.

Please treat her nice gents.Pre-Covid Ivy was often at Angels in Fairfax where I saw her regularly. The damage then was house. 8/ hour + . 8. It's possible I bumped it up to 1. 0. What's she expect these days for what sounds like the same very nice (but not full) service she provides? Thanks.

Rhino.

Bostonpeter
11-10-21, 16:14
Pre-Covid Ivy was often at Angels in Fairfax where I saw her regularly. The damage then was house. 8/ hour + . 8. It's possible I bumped it up to 1. 0. What's she expect these days for what sounds like the same very nice (but not full) service she provides? Thanks.

Rhino.Is it confirmed that this is Ivy from Angels?

Rhinopole
11-10-21, 17:45
Is it confirmed that this is Ivy from Angels?I haven't seen the Ivy reported to be at Pine in Herndon. But from the descriptions it sounds like her. If someone can confirm this I'd like to know too.

CitizenScorpio
11-10-21, 18:27
I recently dreamed of a visit to Cherry located in a discrete and accessible complex in Fairfax,. After some coordination, our schedules aligned and I read previous reviews to get a handle on what I was getting myself into. Setting up with her via text was quick. Once at her location, I was greeted with her in a tight dress and my first thought was "the picture she had on BP doesn't tell the story. " I was lead to a room that was peaceful and candlelit. After a shower (solo) and freshening up, the massage started. I requested hr and paid her standard rate.

The massage was awesome and you can tell she is a CMT. Some light touching took place between both of us and every now and then she would graze big al and the twins. The flip came around 35-40 minutes and I was oiled up and the HE took place. We quickly got into a 69 and I DATY like a madman. That taco was succulent and I almost popped. The moment I anticipated came and went. I was cleaned up by her with hot towels. She is fun, bubbly, and super sexy. She is my favorite so far and I will repeat.

As I spend more time in this hobby, I'm enjoying the indecent providers more than the standard AMP. I will continue to expand my horizons and report back.

PilotAviator
11-10-21, 19:04
Top Marks for Lucky Spa.

Great facility, outstanding TS, and the best in massage skills.

Typically friendly MMS / MT -- recommend call for appointment.

PA.

TheDrowned
11-10-21, 19:27
More might be available. She used to be on SA and had a good experience seeing her in MoCo but recently moved on when trying to go with her legit massage business.I'm not sure it's worth it to pay another $150 in hopes of getting a little more action; sometimes they leave their past in the past. I spent more than I'm willing to admit at spa fruit trying to get Lilly to go back to her roots and she wouldn't budge.

It might be a fools errand to repeat with Rania. Nevertheless, at least my hunch (monger senses) wasn't totally off the mark.

GringoCome
11-11-21, 00:00
I'm not sure it's worth it to pay another $150 in hopes of getting a little more action; sometimes they leave their past in the past. I spent more than I'm willing to admit at spa fruit trying to get Lilly to go back to her roots and she wouldn't budge.

It might be a fools errand to repeat with Rania. Nevertheless, at least my hunch (monger senses) wasn't totally off the mark.You aren't the only one to have spent considerable time and money in the quest for return to past visits with Lily. I still visit frequently but have given up the quest and now just go for an excellent massage. Tough to go home blue ball repeatedly though. LOL.

Happy Guy 2
11-11-21, 00:29
I recently dreamed of a visit to Cherry located in a discrete and accessible complex in Fairfax,. After some coordination, our schedules aligned and I read previous reviews to get a handle on what I was getting myself into. Setting up with her via text was quick. Once at her location, I was greeted with her in a tight dress and my first thought was "the picture she had on BP doesn't tell the story. " I was lead to a room that was peaceful and candlelit. After a shower (solo) and freshening up, the massage started. I requested hr and paid her standard rate.

The massage was awesome and you can tell she is a CMT. Some light touching took place between both of us and every now and then she would graze big al and the twins. The flip came around 35-40 minutes and I was oiled up and the HE took place. We quickly got into a 69 and I DATY like a madman. That taco was succulent and I almost popped. The moment I anticipated came and went. I was cleaned up by her with hot towels. She is fun, bubbly, and super sexy. She is my favorite so far and I will repeat.

As I spend more time in this hobby, I'm enjoying the indecent providers more than the standard AMP. I will continue to expand my horizons and report back.I second that Cherry is great on all things that matter. A repeatable experience. And convienient on the way to Fairfax Costco!

HG2.

Happy Guy 2
11-11-21, 00:49
Had a pretty legit with a little play time at FF Massage in Fairfax with Holly who had lots of limits and rules so I gave up. Nice time but fustrated. On way out she introduced me to Gigi who seemed cuter and nice. Told to try her next time. You will like.

Anyone have any good, bad or ugly on Gigi?

Reply here or in pm if more appropriate.

Thanks,

HG2.

Toadster999
11-11-21, 08:16
Had a pretty legit with a little play time at FF Massage in Fairfax with Holly who had lots of limits and rules so I gave up. Nice time but fustrated. On way out she introduced me to Gigi who seemed cuter and nice. Told to try her next time. You will like.

Anyone have any good, bad or ugly on Gigi?

Reply here or in pm if more appropriate.

Thanks,

HG2.No experience with Gigi but same frustrating experience with Lisa at Fei Fei (830* "No inside". I seem to be getting that more & more lately. Maybe I'm getting too old and lost my game but part of the experience for me is mutual stimulation and the "no inside" brings the experience down. On one level I get it. Having 10 guys ram their fingers up your cooch a day probably gets old quick but it is a service industry. Similar experience at Tina at Star Garden (30* maple). She hasn't allowed any pre warm up but has wrapped it up for FS. Neither of their massage skills are that great.

Adam2238
11-11-21, 10:28
So we have Bella in McLean with the big rack, Candy as well I've reviewed but she seems to come and go. And also Tara which I've reviewed who's a sweetheart with giant teddies. Who else around has a giant chest you can play with? I miss CoCo from 20X Herndon, she went by Ashley afterwards at a place in Reston and disappeared when Covid hit. Does anyone remember her and if so, know if she's around?

JayCramer80
11-11-21, 10:34
No experience with Gigi but same frustrating experience with Lisa at Fei Fei (830* "No inside". I seem to be getting that more & more lately. Maybe I'm getting too old and lost my game but part of the experience for me is mutual stimulation and the "no inside" brings the experience down. On one level I get it. Having 10 guys ram their fingers up your cooch a day probably gets old quick but it is a service industry. Similar experience at Tina at Star Garden (30* maple). She hasn't allowed any pre warm up but has wrapped it up for FS. Neither of their massage skills are that great.The girls don't like the finger inside because they can get infections from our filthy hands. They don't know where our hands have been. There are germs everywhere.

Coaster42
11-11-21, 11:16
So we have Bella in McLean with the big rack, Candy as well I've reviewed but she seems to come and go. And also Tara which I've reviewed who's a sweetheart with giant teddies. Who else around has a giant chest you can play with? I miss CoCo from 20X Herndon, she went by Ashley afterwards at a place in Reston and disappeared when Covid hit. Does anyone remember her and if so, know if she's around?I saw Minnie recently. She has a 38 DD. Not as big as Tara but still substantial. However the price of admission is steep. 1. 2 massage. +100 for nude HE, 140 for CBJ; and 500 for FS. Not a typo. I guess some guys have lots of discretionary cash around.

Adam2238
11-11-21, 12:12
I saw Minnie recently. She has a 38 DD. Not as big as Tara but still substantial. However the price of admission is steep. 1. 2 massage. +100 for nude HE, 140 for CBJ; and 500 for FS. Not a typo. I guess some guys have lots of discretionary cash around.500? LOL. Is the nude HE worth it though?

Happy Guy 2
11-11-21, 12:25
The girls don't like the finger inside because they can get infections from our filthy hands. They don't know where our hands have been. There are germs everywhere.Agreed. Always a good sign when at start they spray your hands with alcohol before the massage even starts.

Have even asked for it.

At Korean Places with TS before, I always felt that the girls were more comfortable with you if they did a nice TS scrub. Certainly breaks the ice and they know you are clean. Chinese places don't seem to understand that and if they have a TS want to do it afterwards to get oil off. Some Korean places will do through TS before and quick rings after if you ask. They like cleanlyness and feed more relaxed and less risk. IMHO.

HG2.

SuzhiLang
11-11-21, 12:45
So we have Bella in McLean with the big rack, Candy as well I've reviewed but she seems to come and go. And also Tara which I've reviewed who's a sweetheart with giant teddies. Who else around has a giant chest you can play with? I miss CoCo from 20X Herndon, she went by Ashley afterwards at a place in Reston and disappeared when Covid hit. Does anyone remember her and if so, know if she's around?I met Bella and Tara, and they both indeed have big boobs. The difference between the two is that Tara has a chubby body type and firm breast, while Bella is relatively slim with soft tits. Personally I like Bella's tits better because I like soft boobs. However, Bella did not remove her shirt (only lift it up for you to access) which make the grabbing not at pleasure.

Is the candy you mentioned the independent Thai with the "no pain no gain" ad? If so, how are her boobs compare to Bella's and Tara's?

Addicus
11-11-21, 13:27
So we have Bella in McLean with the big rack, Candy as well I've reviewed but she seems to come and go. And also Tara which I've reviewed who's a sweetheart with giant teddies. Who else around has a giant chest you can play with? I miss CoCo from 20X Herndon, she went by Ashley afterwards at a place in Reston and disappeared when Covid hit. Does anyone remember her and if so, know if she's around?Is this the same Bella that was at Diamond Flash in Fairfax? She has beautiful natural D's, she came in second on Frank Digitola's all time Teddy list. I would love to find out where she's working now.

SwellGuy69
11-11-21, 15:02
The name of this AMP may also have the word "Nature" in it. It's on the main road leading from Tysons to Merrifield. In any event, I used to visit this AMP when it was called Crystal Spa and it was a pretty good place with a full menu. Then, pre-covid, they were raided and it shut down. Fast forward to present day. I decided to check it out. With the provider I saw, the menu was basically a HE. She may have been willing to disrobe a bit, but I wasn't that interested. On the good news side, the young lady was probably in her twenties. Slender, not much of a butt and small on top. She wore long pants and a short sleeve top. She made up for the non-sexy nature of her attire by giving a nice sexy massage followed by a dynamite two-handed HE. She really knew what she was doing.

When I visited this place I was not feeling too energetic, but wanted a good release. Given her HE skills I may give this gal another chance. Her name is Yoyo. The damage for 1/2 hour was. 4 + . 3. BTW, no ts.

If anyone needs more specific information use PM.

Rhino.Went there today from this post. The older lady who answered the door said Yoyo is in NY now but will be returning Saturday.

Happy Guy 2
11-11-21, 15:22
Intelligence report:

Got a report today from a friend that 3 gals that were at Best have rotated out and 2 new gals have just arrived.

From my past experience there, generally the menu is pretty open and lots of fun.

I'm planning a trip to Chantilly this weekend.

As PA sais, always be nice to the ladies and they will be nice to you. HG2.

HG2.

Coaster42
11-11-21, 20:12
500? LOL. Is the nude HE worth it though?Short answer. No. Minnie's nice but there are better options out there.

Big Daddy Don
11-11-21, 22:08
The girls don't like the finger inside because they can get infections from our filthy hands. They don't know where our hands have been. There are germs everywhere.Penicillin.

JayCramer80
11-12-21, 07:31
Penicillin.Well, I didn't think of that. Try bringing some Penicillin next time. I'm sure the girl will appreciate it.

I kind of lke the pretty more restrictive AMP girls over the ones that Fk anything that walks through the door with C note.

Toadster999
11-12-21, 08:14
The girls don't like the finger inside because they can get infections from our filthy hands. They don't know where our hands have been. There are germs everywhere.I always shower before going but understand they don't know that AND that not everyone does. I get the germ thing but they always spray / wipe down my pecker before the Saran Wrap goes on for a covered BJ. Why not the hands. At Star I always go for the shower first in hopes that will ease their cleanliness worries. Here's the thing. I feel like they wait until price is negotiated. Getting naked, BJ, FS. Whatever I'm there for. To say "no inside" which kills the mood for me and then I am left with still having to tip the prenogotiated amount but not satisfied. I think I've learned though. Either don't go there or reset expectations.

Toadster999
11-12-21, 08:22
I kind of lke the pretty more restrictive AMP girls over the ones that Fk anything that walks through the door with C note.Then you should try those two out if you haven't. Both are fairly decent looking, skinny, not a ton up top, but that is my preference.

Rhinopole
11-12-21, 09:11
I second that Cherry is great on all things that matter. A repeatable experience. And convienient on the way to Fairfax Costco!

HG2.I saw Cherry twice recently. The first visit was terrific. So I repeated. But in the middle of the session she said she hurt herself walking. That was the problem because she was uncomfortable even lying on her back to receive DATY. It was a mediocre visit except for the massage and it wasn't worth the price of admission. Her massage skills are very good, but to pay the extra freight on top of the entry level 1. 2 was a waste of good coin. I understand that sometimes there's a problem but, IMHO, she should have offered a partial refund. She didn't and I'll go elsewhere in the future.

Rhino.

BuckyLarsonJr
11-12-21, 10:48
I had an identical visit today, First I thought I was going to get IVY but before she started was handed off to Apple because "Ivy had an appointment" With respect to the session, She walked on my back and legs. I don't get that often. During chat and talking about Korea I told her the last time I was in Seoul was 1971 she laughed and said that was about when she was born, that makes her 50 ish. She had an interesting defensive posture to keep you from touching her below the waist. I got a double dose of fake moans and verbal encouragement but despite that distraction managed to complete my mission. She had good double hand technique sitting between my legs. Total dressing assistance.

Who was the first person you saw in the previous review?I had the same experience as both of the other 2 posters. Very nice new facility. I visited prior to reading these other posts. Wasn't sure what to expect. Drew Apple who I was really excited about. She is older-ish but very fit— long firm legs, and think very attractive. I had just showered and turned down the TS for my requested HR (mistake, apparently) She then told me I could not have an HR, but only 30 minutes. My understanding of this conversation and negotiation was that you can only get 30 minutes in the room, the rest of the time is for TS and sauna. I just agreed to the 30 minutes and saved a little $. She did the walk on my back and legs thing which felt great. Room has a large mirror and I turned my head just to watch her— short dress and long legs was doing it for me. Once she was back on the floor I started letting my hand drape further and further off the table with no contact. On the flip I tried to reach out but she moved out of the way. She asked if it was "okay" and I agreed, but she continued to maneuver away from any roaming of any kind. She was pretty aggressive with a 2 hand jackhammer and lots of moaning and deep breathing. I was thinking she wouldn't be faking those sounds if she gave me a chance. I asked her to pull her top down and she refused. She sat at my feet and put in a lot of effort, but by this time I was turned off by the whole situation. I figured the short time was up anyway and told her to stop. She was very apologetic. I'm not sure exactly what was going on, but she wasn't going to allow anything, despite being in standard Nova mode. I pointed at the change she had brought me and laid on the table and told her it was for her and she walked out of the room without it and seemed frustrated. I had not planned on repeating, but may try again and see if one of the others would be willing for a little B2B or something, and I'll agree to the TS in case that makes a difference. $.6 for hhr and I walked out leaving the change from a $ and nobody was happy anywhere.

Korman23
11-12-21, 10:54
The girls don't like the finger inside because they can get infections from our filthy hands. They don't know where our hands have been. There are germs everywhere.It's not just infections either but also scratches. I have had a couple AMP providers tell me directly over the years that they have been scratched by some guys finger nails so they don't allow the FiV any more.

You Chooch
11-12-21, 13:50
Run! Don't walk. Stacy is new and today is her first day here. The most beautiful and angelic MT you can ask for. She says she's 38, but looks 25! Very pretty smile, gorgeous body, never had kids. This was the jackpot and I can now retire, because there will not be anybody out there better than her. Treat her nice and kind and she will rock your world!

AnyDayHumpDay
11-12-21, 18:17
Run! Don't walk. Stacy is new and today is her first day here. The most beautiful and angelic MT you can ask for. She says she's 38, but looks 25! Very pretty smile, gorgeous body, never had kids. This was the jackpot and I can now retire, because there will not be anybody out there better than her. Treat her nice and kind and she will rock your world!Which AMP is she at?

Serpico99
11-12-21, 18:30
After seeing reports of Ivy sporting some short shorts, I had to go pay her a visit. It's 60 for 30 minutes and 80 for the hour. They do have a TS. I don't like the front entrance as you are standing out in the open waiting for someone to open the door but then again it seems like there is not a whole lot of foot traffic in this small office complex.

I opted for 30 minutes to feel her out. Yeah, she has a nice fit smooth body, small butt and small tits (maybe like A cups). Nice demeanor. But that's about it. She started off with a soft touch, which I went ahead and played along figuring she would get down to business and spend the 30 minutes playing with me. She wanted 100 to strip off the clothes, and she noted it's 80 to just lose her top. She asked how much I pay last time (I never saw her before) and I went back and forth with her to give her price first but she wanted me to set the price. So that kind of tells me she knows how to hustle good.

I thought she was going to do P2 P so I forked over the 100. She continued with the soft touch and when asked if I can lick her small tits, she said it was ok. However, she said she was ticklish whenever I gently licked her tits and nipples so I stopped and just laid down face up and caressed her butt. I asked if I could DATY but she said she had "cream" on her pussy but next time that I need to tell her I want to DATY so she can wash it off. I don't know what the hell she meant by "cream. ".

Anyway, I blew my load with a pretty good HJ. She finished the session by giving me a lame massage on my legs, thighs, and head. Again, she was nice but I don't consider her a value. There are better options out there. At least she did not do a pump and dump and tried to get me out of there before the 30 minutes was up.

Delee1234
11-12-21, 21:17
Which AMP is she at?Best Therapeutic in Chantilly. I saw her too. She is beautiful and gives a great massage. She is 38 but looks mid-late 20’s. One of the best pair of natural breasts I've ever seen in my life. You Chooch is not lying. Be nice to her, she is a sweetheart. She is tired today.

Bush Baby
11-13-21, 10:44
Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.Also, it looks like she has removed her strict 'No Review' policy from her website. Maybe business has been lacking in that department and realizes the value of reviews? We'll see. On her Private Delights listings she states no greek, CIM and COF; meaning BBBJ, LFK, DFK may now be on her menu as part of her FS offerings. On her twitter it looks like she's also doing duos with Sidney Star (who I've seen) and Meredith Grey who are both FS providers.

TheDrowned
11-13-21, 17:55
So there's been some rumblings about a spa in FC called Camelia spa.

Now I've been here years ago and did 30 min and I only got a legit massage so either managements changed or they were just very selective about service. Nevertheless I gave it another whirl and drew a small middle aged girl named Amy.

We did a little small talk and I discovered that Amy is Japanese / Chinese mixed and spent most of her life in Shinjuku (Tokyo's red light district).

She seemed impressed by the tiny amount of Japanese that I know and so we hit it off and after about 15 or so minutes of light touch massage I turned over and told her that playtimes over. She asked me if I had been here before and I told her this isn't my first rodeo. Negotiations began and I was able to settle on $. 2 for FS.

It isn't everyday that I get to taste Japan and it's something I would actually later regret.

Amy is very small. And that goes for down south too. I was never the poster boy for having a full package but even I had trouble getting things to fit. Everything was covered and she was drying up real fast and I just couldn't get into a flow. After jumbling around for about 7 min trying (and failing) to properly prop her up on the massage table for good angles. She told me she was in pain and getting tired and told me to "hurry it up and cum".

Well I don't know about you folks but I can't exactly cum on demand, maybe if I did I'd be on my way to Japan to secure the JAV dream job of being one of those pixelated gents who blasts the girl full of cum while they read the news or some shit. But no, junior was losing steam and being told to get on with it was only making it worse.

Well I was never one of those kindergarten kids who tried to jam the square block into the circle play puzzle, so I gave up and had her switch to a HJ. Amazingly, I was able to finish. Overall Amy was a sweet girl who ultimately tried but she's just too small for me so FS wasn't an ideal option.

Water forgets the names of theDrowned.

Runon99
11-13-21, 21:09
We did a little small talk and I discovered that Amy is Japanese / Chinese mixed and spent most of her life in Shinjuku (Tokyo's red light district).Completely pedantic point irrelevant to your review, but I wouldn't call Shinjuku Tokyo's red light district. Shinjuku is a massive area which contains municipal government buildings, high rise office and residential buildings, fancy department stores like Isetan, and within it contains Kabukicho, Tokyo's largest (but not only) entertainment (red light) district.

I forget if it's the Shinjuku JR station or the Shibuya JR station which claims to be the busiest train station in the world, but I think Kabukicho is definitely the largest entertainment district in Japan. I've had some great and sketchy experiences there over several visits. Lately I mostly just use its adjacent love hotel neighborhood for delivery health girls. I would be delighted to fly there ASAP if I could do it without being subject to a 2-week quarantine. Sigh. Feel free to PM for further Japan discussion.

Anyway, to make this post relevant to the thread topic, I just passed through NoVa a few days ago and took a pit stop at Angel Therapy in Fairfax, which has been mentioned here before. Linda let me in but was busy with a customer when I left, so I didn't get the chance to ask if Ivy (aka Young from Kings in Alexandria) was ever coming back. The girl I saw, Mimi, was very friendly and I would happily see her again.

TheDrowned
11-14-21, 11:57
Completely pedantic point irrelevant to your review, but I wouldn't call Shinjuku Tokyo's red light district. Shinjuku is a massive area which contains municipal government buildings, high rise office and residential buildings, fancy department stores like Isetan, and within it contains Kabukicho, Tokyo's largest (but not only) entertainment (red light) district.

I forget if it's the Shinjuku JR station or the Shibuya JR station which claims to be the busiest train station in the world, but I think Kabukicho is definitely the largest entertainment district in Japan. I've had some great and sketchy experiences there over several visits. Lately I mostly just use its adjacent love hotel neighborhood for delivery health girls. I would be delighted to fly there ASAP if I could do it without being subject to a 2-week quarantine. Sigh. Feel free to PM for further Japan discussion.

Anyway, to make this post relevant to the thread topic, I just passed through NoVa a few days ago and took a pit stop at Angel Therapy in Fairfax, which has been mentioned here before. Linda let me in but was busy with a customer when I left, so I didn't get the chance to ask if Ivy (aka Young from Kings in Alexandria) was ever coming back. The girl I saw, Mimi, was very friendly and I would happily see her again.My stint in Japan was very short lived and I'm afraid I didn't partake in the "entertainment" district which is always something I'll regret. But to my knowledge, many places there won't even let you in if you're a foreigner, even if you're proficient in the language which I'm not. So I didn't attempt. Maybe one day.

Ivy (young) has been in the area a long time. It seems she moves around between King in Alexandria, Angel in Fairfax, or some spa in Herndon. She's developed a bit of a cult following and is pretty popular on this board.

Different strokes for different folks, I don't bash another's taste. But when I saw her as young in Kings her menu was laughably limited compared to the money she asks for for service. I find her slightly overrated. Correct me if I'm wrong but she's strictly no FS and Only HJ finish yes?

SlyFrog
11-14-21, 13:38
I went to smooth water which I think was closed down for a while. The two girls here look a lot younger then other spas in the area. I think the name of the one that I saw was Angie, but I might have that wrong. The other one is Kiki who I have seen before and has been reviewed here and is a good time. Angie is a little bit younger looking and was wearing a nice looking mini skirt. She gave an OK massage. Only thing on the menu for me was a topless HJ for an extra $50. It was good! She is tall and good looking.

Start2
11-14-21, 18:45
My stint in Japan was very short lived and I'm afraid I didn't partake in the "entertainment" district which is always something I'll regret. But to my knowledge, many places there won't even let you in if you're a foreigner, even if you're proficient in the language which I'm not. So I didn't attempt. Maybe one day.

Ivy (young) has been in the area a long time. It seems she moves around between King in Alexandria, Angel in Fairfax, or some spa in Herndon. She's developed a bit of a cult following and is pretty popular on this board.

Different strokes for different folks, I don't bash another's taste. But when I saw her as young in Kings her menu was laughably limited compared to the money she asks for for service. I find her slightly overrated. Correct me if I'm wrong but she's strictly no FS and Only HJ finish yes?Ivy left the business / area a long time ago under negative circumstances. Most likely the Herndon Ivy is someone else just using the name as girls rotate names all the time. King& Angle have never been FS, back in the day a poster coined them "almost as good as Full Service".

Rhinopole
11-14-21, 21:27
Run! Don't walk. Stacy is new and today is her first day here. The most beautiful and angelic MT you can ask for. She says she's 38, but looks 25! Very pretty smile, gorgeous body, never had kids. This was the jackpot and I can now retire, because there will not be anybody out there better than her. Treat her nice and kind and she will rock your world!Does the beautiful Stacy offer extras? Eye candy is nice, but are you permitted to have a taste?

Rhino.

Runon99
11-15-21, 02:04
Ivy (young) has been in the area a long time. It seems she moves around between King in Alexandria, Angel in Fairfax, or some spa in Herndon. She's developed a bit of a cult following and is pretty popular on this board. Different strokes for different folks, I don't bash another's taste. But when I saw her as young in Kings her menu was laughably limited compared to the money she asks for for service. I find her slightly overrated. Correct me if I'm wrong but she's strictly no FS and Only HJ finish yes?

Ivy left the business / area a long time ago under negative circumstances. Most likely the Herndon Ivy is someone else just using the name as girls rotate names all the time. King& Angle have never been FS, back in the day a poster coined them "almost as good as Full Service".I only saw her the one time and I wasn't feeling very well, so I was satisfied with the nude HJ. I really liked her long legs and mentioned on the way out that I would liked to have tried something else had I felt better. She laughed and said I could have done it. That was in summer 2019, I didn't make it back to NoVa until earlier this year. By then King was no longer a sister shop to Angel and from what people say here Young / Ivy has left the area.

So maybe she's overrated on this board? The time I saw her wasn't because of anything I read, I just found an ad for King on BP or RR, walked in blind, and she was the one I drew. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

FogHorn1
11-15-21, 10:36
Also, it looks like she has removed her strict 'No Review' policy from her website. Maybe business has been lacking in that department and realizes the value of reviews? We'll see. On her Private Delights listings she states no greek, CIM and COF; meaning BBBJ, LFK, DFK may now be on her menu as part of her FS offerings. On her twitter it looks like she's also doing duos with Sidney Star (who I've seen) and Meredith Grey who are both FS providers.I wanted to see her awhile back and had some conversation with her booker after submitting a P411 request. (I have over a dozen okays) and I was told that in addition to the P411 verification I also needed to provide first and last name with a phone number traceable to that name, my LinkedIn profile with over 200 connections, and my drivers license. I passed, no pussy is worth exposing that much information. Least not for me anyway.

Odd that she is working with Sidney Starr who I saw years ago (not a great time BTW, nice girl but session was just eh) but I remember Sidney's screening was next to non existent.

Bush Baby
11-15-21, 11:03
I wanted to see her awhile back and had some conversation with her booker after submitting a P411 request. (I have over a dozen okays) and I was told that in addition to the P411 verification I also needed to provide first and last name with a phone number traceable to that name, my LinkedIn profile with over 200 connections, and my drivers license. I passed, no pussy is worth exposing that much information. Least not for me anyway.

Odd that she is working with Sidney Starr who I saw years ago (not a great time BTW, nice girl but session was just eh) but I remember Sidney's screening was next to non existent.I tried seeing Kinsey again recently via a P411 request and her assistant stated that we are no longer a good match; even though before she had an assistant I booked via P411 and she (Kinsey herself) had given me two okays this year. Oh, well. Moving on.

Sidney Starr is way overpriced and is a complete chatterbox. Interesting to read reviews on how a duo with these two would be as Kinsey's a talker too.

Also interested in reading how Kinsey works with Meredith Grey. I don't think I would be able to maintain an erection looking at Meredith naked, but to each his own.

https://meredithgreydc.com

Barkeater
11-15-21, 11:51
Meredith has steadily raised her rates over the last couple of years. I know what you mean, but she must be be just magical in person based on the rates she is charging!

I tried seeing Kinsey again recently via a P411 request and her assistant stated that we are no longer a good match; even though before she had an assistant I booked via P411 and she (Kinsey herself) had given me two okays this year. Oh, well. Moving on.

Sidney Starr is way overpriced and is a complete chatterbox. Interesting to read reviews on how a duo with these two would be as Kinsey's a talker too.

Also interested in reading how Kinsey works with Meredith Grey. I don't think I would be able to maintain an erection looking at Meredith naked, but to each his own.

https://meredithgreydc.com

Alternate176
11-15-21, 12:06
Does the beautiful Stacy offer extras? Eye candy is nice, but are you permitted to have a taste?

Rhino.Damage is $$ on top of house (.80).

So $$.80 total damage.

She's decent looking but definitely not worth the price.

Much better options out there for that amount.

Upside is her English is perfect.