PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Jackbenimble17
07-08-14, 09:34
Thought this place was legit and nothing illegal happens?

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07/court-documents-report-mistreatment-at-spa-world-in-virginia-104749.html

Serpico99
07-08-14, 16:19

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07/court-documents-report-mistreatment-at-spa-world-in-virginia-104749.htmlIf anything illegal was happening, it would had been contained amongst the Asian patrons. Once you start allowing gringos to engage in illicit activity at the establishment, the establishment itself will be closed down shortly thereafter. That's why these "undercover" Asian-only bars / spas are hard to shut down.

Propilot
07-09-14, 18:00
May your birthday wish above be granted! Happy Day -- and to many more.

PA.Thank you very much Pilot Aviator. It is greatly appreciated. Love reading your reports. Stay healthy and safe out there.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Zingie
07-09-14, 19:46
Thanks to a fellow monger, I made my way to my first FC3 experience. I must say calling, scheduling, and finding the place was a tad of a challenge, but it worked in the long run. When I first called, it seemed like I was calling a Labor Day telethon office with all the background noises and such. I was quoted $. 2 for the half hour without military upgrades. Anna and Jenny were the hosts and Anna took care of me during this visit. Anna quoted $. 4 and was surprised when I said no and Mamasan told me $. 2. When RTFF, I saw others had paid $. 0 for the half, and next time I'll work to that number. I have to say she was damn near perfect all the way around. Absolutely gorgeous, with a large tattoo covering her left breast. I started out with face down for more of a rub session than anything else, and then I hear a 'snap' and then two breasts dangling over my back and butt. That, to me, was my signal to flip and I started sucking her breasts, followed by DATY, which got her squirming. She started saying, "I need to kiss you, I need to kiss you" which caught me off guard, as I've only had UTR providers that would actually kiss, but what she really meant was she wanted to suck my cock. She covered up and gave my cock and balls a lot of attention and then asked me if I was ready. I guess that piece of concrete on my crotch gave it away, so we turned mish for about 10 min of pounding before filling the cover. She said she had come down from NYC and had been there for two days and that she would be there for two weeks. I will definitely see her again before she leaves.I recommend jenny if you like skinny tight packages. Her face isn't much to look at, looks odd, but her body is tight so just look down and not at her face.

BlazinAzn
07-10-14, 09:26
Made a recent trip to Blue. Was met by MiMi. Probably in her mid 40's. Had a pleasant attitude and didn't rush. Stayed the complete hour. On the flip was able to nurse a little and got a slightly above standard NOVA. Would repeat if in the area. . 8+. 4.

The NewGuy
07-10-14, 16:35

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07/court-documents-report-mistreatment-at-spa-world-in-virginia-104749.htmlNope this place was not legit and it was YMMV. Here's another article about it:

http://iamkoream.com/largest-korean-spa-under-investigation-for-nonpayment-slave-like-labor-conditions-and-prostitution/

Eerock
07-11-14, 09:34
Nope this place was not legit and it was YMMV. Here's another article about it:

http://iamkoream.com/largest-korean-spa-under-investigation-for-nonpayment-slave-like-labor-conditions-and-prostitution/The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2014/07/08/at-spa-world-questions-of-abduction-and-willful-refusal-to-pay-wages/

DiscoverU
07-11-14, 12:02
I recommend jenny if you like skinny tight packages. Her face isn't much to look at, looks odd, but her body is tight so just look down and not at her face.Relatively new. Just signed up yesterday and made one post. Would like to know more about this venue (where) if someone can please advise. Thanks!

JmSuttr
07-11-14, 13:42
The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2014/07/08/at-spa-world-questions-of-abduction-and-willful-refusal-to-pay-wages/Haven't been able to find it online but from the different news stories it appears that the main violations being investigated have to do with non-prostitution issues (non-payment of wages, bad conditions and refusing to let employees leave). I've only seen a couple of passing references to prostitution and nothing indicating that the owners were engaged in any kind of prostitution operation.

My guess is that if anything was going on it probably was occurring on an individual level rather than on a wider scale. If the affidavit is based on employee complaints, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in a bunch of "kitchen sink" stuff to spice up the affidavit. We won't know until more info is released. If anyone finds a link to the affidavit for the search warrant, it would be great if they could post it here. I'll keep checking from time to time.

WKnythe
07-11-14, 16:38
Visited Hong Kong massage today in Stafford. Was met at the door by Mimi who looked pretty sweet. Small and petite, about 5'6 or so and maybe 115 lbs. Offered 70 for an hour with free TS or 45 for 30 min and 10 more for TS. I had just had a shower so I declined. Mimi turned out to be the therapist as well. I do know there are at least 3 of them there, all very nice looking! Mimi comes in and asks hard or soft, I say soft. Not much of a massage, just a lot of teasing for 15 minutes. I finally reach around and grabbed her small ass and she moved closer to the table. She then said turn over and asked if I had a tip. I told her I had a nice tip for her and showed 4 fingers. She smiled and grabbed the oil, she bent over and I reached for the puppies. Down came the top and let her 34 B's come out to play. Nice and soft with sensitive nipples. Nothing else is on the menu except NOVA.

Don't know how long this place will last here in Stafford, best to enjoy now. Found the ad on BP bodyrubs.

Enjoy.Visited today. LULU gave a great massage, good technique nice body. Did not get offered a TS. Very nice NOVA, huggs and cheek kisses on way out. Same same on $. Will return.

The NewGuy
07-11-14, 22:47
The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2014/07/08/at-spa-world-questions-of-abduction-and-willful-refusal-to-pay-wages/Well I know in 2009/2010 it was YMMV and it was W4 M and it wasnt cheap. The style of massages was the NURU style too!

JTreehorn14
07-12-14, 19:35
Relatively new. Just signed up yesterday and made one post. Would like to know more about this venue (where) if someone can please advise. Thanks!The abbreviation is explained in earlier posts, as is the general knowledge needed to get in touch with the establishment. Speaking as a longtime lurker, I can tell you that you need more than two posts to get someone to just give out that info.

DiscoverU
07-13-14, 14:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Before you write me, his post wasn't argumentative it was instructional. Due to the legal status of the hobby in Sex Prison most of the guys up there are very hesitant to give info to a new member. They feel more comfortable after they have seen you around for awhile.

Kinda like walking into a neighborhood bar for the first time and asking random strangers if they have a doobie you could buy.

He was actually very polite in informing you of this, it's not limited to NVA, it's pretty much forum wide.

A2

WhiteLake830
07-15-14, 15:25
Visited Hong Kong in Stafford today. Will agree with previous poster in all. Met with LuLu and enjoyed prob the best massage at a AMP. Standard rates with $10 up charge for TS upon request. Thorough and enjoyable just watch the water temp, super hot before comfort. Didn't get the full hr but left very happy. Def worth a repeat.

MGMplayer
07-17-14, 23:20
Hey Everyone,

No report here just moved into the area and wanted to say Hi. Will be researching the area and hope to report soon.

Ttbfps
07-18-14, 06:45
Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

They also offered 4 hands for $ in some days. I may try that next time.

Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.

Roamin Roman
07-18-14, 18:21
Hey Everyone,

No report here just moved into the area and wanted to say Hi. Will be researching the area and hope to report soon.Welcome along, MGM, and good move not asking for info in your first post.

You've probably already figured it out but, just to reiterate what other (Senior and Regular) members have said in the past: (1) Read what others have shared. (2) Post your own findings. (3) Provide good and actionable info.

Good luck, stay safe, and "watch your six" (as a certain pilot here advises).

Roman.

VAPilot
07-18-14, 21:08
Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.I stopped in a couple nights ago. I said I wanted the full hour. I was asked if I wanted the TS, which I'd heard was free with the hour, but LuLu said it was. 1. I didn't argue and pealed off 4 20's.

TS was thorough. Massage was good. Not the best I've ever gotten, but good. Std NoVA. Tipped. 4. Got a good hug and kiss as I was leaving and told to come back soon and ask for LuLu.

I was wondering about the 4 hands too. I've had 4 and 6 before, but it was free. Long story.

JmSuttr
07-19-14, 14:17
I stopped in a couple nights ago. I said I wanted the full hour. I was asked if I wanted the TS, which I'd heard was free with the hour, but LuLu said it was. 1. I didn't argue and pealed off 4 20's.

TS was thorough. Massage was good. Not the best I've ever gotten, but good. Std NoVA. Tipped. 4. Got a good hug and kiss as I was leaving and told to come back soon and ask for LuLu.

I was wondering about the 4 hands too. I've had 4 and 6 before, but it was free. Long story.While the massage itself usually ranges from OK to great (it's 4-hands, after all), IME girls are almost always more adventurous when they're by themselves. So when it's time for the finish, the fact that the girls know each other and have to work together every day may result in a lower level of experience than if you had either of them finish you in private.

As with everything, there may be exceptions. But, IMHO, unless you have prior intel it's not a good bet. It's also definitely not a good bet if they charge double the house fee and the girls each expect the regular tip amount. And it's never smart to short (either of) the girls on the tip because then you'll be labeled as cheap and any future visits may suffer.

The only times I've opted for 4-hands massage is if a) they're offering a special discounted price or b) it's a new AMP for me and I want to scope out the talent without making a lot of visits. For the second option, I can usually tell which girl I will want to see on future visits by how friendly, attentive and sensual that masseuse is during the massage itself.

Other than those two exceptions, my view is that a 4-hand massage is not a great value for the $.

MGMplayer
07-19-14, 14:30
Hey I'm back. So I got excited and tried to look for one of those secret F3 places but instead ended up at GG.

I had thought I picked a winner since the number was also connected to an adultsearch review that states that is is FS, but oh well.

Anyways, walked in the place, girl was 5'3 late 30's ok looking. Spinner type. . 8 for 1 hr massage which was pretty good compared to others I've had, TS included. Flip I was asked if I wanted big (or small package (0. 5) - big I said of course. Ends up the big package was just a HJ with a GFE experience. Upon exiting I saw 2 other girls sitting outside a bit older but seemed hotter. Would I go back? Maybe. It may be a bit pricey for what it is, but the location is very discreet (in a industrial shopping center. I actually got lost) and the girl was polite and didn't watch the clock.

Thinking of hitting up 6400 P in FC next time, anyone been there. Or should I pick something else?

Thanks,

MGM.

TaeKwonV
07-19-14, 16:48
This place has only 3 other reviews on another site, but decided to give it a shot. Some guys recommended Wendy and Laura so I called their number and a person who sounded really old and unattractive picked up. Asked if I needed to make an appointment and if.

Wendy / Laura was working. She said yea I'm Wendy just come in. The place is located across from a Toyota Dealership. I knocked on their door and the face matched the voice earlier. I wanted to run away immediately, but asked politely "Are you the only one.

Working today?" Unfortunately, she was the only one there so I said thank you and left.

I don't know if there's any other girls working there at the moment, but damn man some guys' standards are pretty low for Asian women (I'm Korean). She looked to be in her 40's, not 30's like the reviews stated. I must have lucked out on my previous experiences in NY. I'll write a detailed review later for those that maybe visiting the LI, NY area.

Serpico99
07-20-14, 15:45
I took a trip out to Hunter Mill and wanted to relax. Previous reports had peaked my interest, especially the report about the 4 hands, but this trip I decided to go for a singular attendant at the hourly rate (60). Speaking of hourly rate, this place equates an hour to 45 minutes, unlike some other Chinese syndicate operations where I received the full hour. Anyway, my provider was petite and cute, shoulder length black hair. Standard noVA, massage was good but really nothing to rave about (hence I didn't ask my provider for her name). As I was leaving I saw what was probably the manager, dressed in some slutty looking stretch yoga pants (with auburn highlights and a little short cropped) and she was really good looking for an AMP provider. There was another provider there who was pretty tall for an Asian, with reddish hair, I didn't get a glimpse of her face.

If anyone has info on the stretch pants provider, back channel.

NovaCane
07-21-14, 22:46
I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

NC.

The Nub
07-22-14, 07:28
This place used to be called JV Nails, and a massage therapist there used to provide an Ok massage and finish.

The place is now under new management and name, and I stopped by to see if things had changed. Rate is still $60/ hr. Therapist was a Viet lady in her mid to late 30's, pretty tall for a Viet, 5'7' or so. Nothing to right home about in the looks department.

The massage was ok, and I was kept covered at all times. She used a timer to time the massage, and It felt like I got pretty close to the full hour. Strictly professional, there was never even a flip. Looks like the place is 100% legit now; at least that therapist was, not sure if any of the other nail technicians provide massage. The girl at the front desk was a fairly good looking younger Viet lady, I was really hoping she'd take care of my massage, but no.

I probably won't be back.

ShortMan22
07-22-14, 08:09
Can anyone refer a good AMP in the falls church are? Where I can get the work? In trade I can trade for a good FCCC. PM me.

Member #5089
07-22-14, 12:23
Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.

JmSuttr
07-22-14, 12:35
I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

NC.I don't have personal experience with this place but, from your description, it sounds like the masseuse was just being cautious and making sure you weren't LEO. I would bet that a second visit with the same woman would yield better results. Since she's so liberal with her draping you could ask her to dispense with the towel altogether (too hot, honey) and when she does a teasing move you could respond by brushing her leg, back or butt or otherwise sending signals that you're a HE kind of client.

Good luck if you decide to try again and let us know how it goes.

Roamin Roman
07-22-14, 13:31
Thinking of hitting up 6400 P in FC next time, anyone been there. Or should I pick something else?

Thanks,

MGM.Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

Roman.

Pcpc1688
07-22-14, 14:22
Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

PC out.

Aragorn
07-22-14, 16:15
I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?

Member #5089
07-22-14, 16:48
Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

PC out.I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.

SidePocket
07-22-14, 19:06
I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?Obamacare?

I'm not an expert in the healthcare field, but you probably need a doctor's recommendation to need massages for the insurance to cover it. And also, depending on the type of insurance, you might have to use the masseuses within the healthcare's network, and I doubt the kind of masseuses we're talking about will be on any healthcare network. But check with them anyway, and if it all works out for you, PM me that healthcare so I can sign up.

Please for the love of God and my pussy hunting time, can we not have an argument about Obamacare over this post?

A2

MGMplayer
07-22-14, 19:23
Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

Roman.Thanks Roman, will investigate and be back!

Mbwrink
07-22-14, 20:40
Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?

Krakatoa
07-22-14, 22:24
I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet.I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.

Pcpc1688
07-23-14, 00:35
Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?Not any I know of. You like Chinese food? LOL But you already know theres plenty of that and Korean food around the beltway.

Gl bro.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
07-23-14, 00:37
I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.$ 140 would be good for 2 pops and FS in my tipping guide LOL I wouldn't go this amount normally at any AMP here in NOVA. I just don't see it but its not saying it wasn't worth it.

PC out.

BlazinAzn
07-23-14, 13:00
Over the past few months I have made a few trips to the Pine by the bridge. First few times were ok. The ladies are older than the other spas in the area. But they were friendly which is why I continued to go. The last two times I went I was shorted on the hour. The stays lasted only 45 minutes. Also they don't have a mamasan, so they alternate who answers the door which is distracting. Therefore, I will cross this one off my list for a while. I have had better experiences at Blue and Bada lately.

NovaCane
07-24-14, 21:28
I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.That is funny. I visited Mei's a day or two later as I had time to scratch the itch. Itch scratched.

In my dream I ran into this somewhat cute asian piece of 'Candy' who was likely in her late 30's or early 40's. Body was above avg maybe a 6-7 ish. Dream was of a shorter duration for. 6+. 5. Dream was pleasant enough I wouldn't mind it again. Standard Nova, OTC below, UTC above.

Seniors and trusted members can PM for details.

Harley Dude 29
07-25-14, 07:33
Several years ago I stopped by what is now Imperial on LRT. Had a nice time but generally std nova. I have not seen anything on them for a while but was in the area and drove by. They are still there but I didn't stop. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Trusted seniors can PM. Would love to see if they are worth a trip again.

HD29.

Skirite Hound
07-25-14, 13:05
Several years ago I stopped by what is now Imperial on LRT. Had a nice time but generally std nova. I have not seen anything on them for a while but was in the area and drove by. They are still there but I didn't stop. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Trusted seniors can PM. Would love to see if they are worth a trip again.

HD29.I stop by every other month or so and never see the same provider twice. There only seems to be one provider on duty at a time. Once there was a gorgeous young one, and once an older lady who really gave an inspired Nova. It's the luck of the draw. Never had a bad experience there. Normal rates. No table shower, I believe.

- Hound.

Serpico99
07-25-14, 18:31
I hit up a spot on "G" street, in Herndon. Discreet entrance in the back of a building. I have been here a few times and have received multiple pops. Massage has always been great. Cindy isn't there anymore and a new girl, June was my provider (about 5'6", long black hair, hard Bs, pretty fit, nice face). The manager originally was the one who gave me the TS but I think one of her regulars stopped in during my TS (or she wanted to pass me off to June, who just started this week, to have her make some money). Massage was good and received above noVA services but she wanted 80 for services rendered. I balked and held my ground at 60. She was upset and her attitude become shitty afterwards. Well I am crossing this one off my list, until June departs. I was hoping for the manager to do the massage since she is really flirty. 80/ hr or 60/ hhr is the rate, with TS.

Alexg99
07-26-14, 11:11

Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.Last month they advertised the Father's day 4 hand $ special. I decided to try it out. I went in and asked for the 4 hand one hour father's day special. Everything went fine but it seemed a little quick as they finished up and left the room. When I check my watch I realize that they only gave me about 40-45 minutes (including the shower, which only involved the less attractive of the two). I get dressed and tipped them $20 each and explained that it would have been more if they had given me the full hour rather than only 45 minutes. They shorted my time and that money was coming off of the tip. They said that the 4 hand special is only 45 minutes. Who gets 45 minutes? Expected times are either 30 or 60. I asked for an hour at the beginning and thought their initial specials actually said an hour. I know their current ad does not mention time, but you should be aware that they will probably just give you 45 minutes if you go with 4 hands. After the discussion, they seemed OK and still said to come back soon. I haven't been back since, the whole situation just rubbed me the wrong way. BTW. The attractive one of the two was Coco, I did not catch the name of the older less attractive one.

AG.

Member #4911
07-26-14, 12:07
Stopped into Blue Sky in Manassas a few nights back, nice looking Asian that I am guessing late 20's early 30's. Standard. 6 massage fee, and on the flip she asked if I was going to tip and then how much. I stated. 6, but ended up paying. 8 after I touched her kitty that she was not too happy about. I was roaming upstairs (nice smaller breasts with big nips), then roamed south to the "V", touching her kitty. She immediately said tip. 8 now. Rather than make a scene I coughed up the extra. 2 getting out the door for $. 4 with a great massage (she really can put the pressure to you), standard NoVa plus a few seconds of roaming into the forbidden that cost me extra. And I was shorted with only 45 mins of a 60 min massage. Not sure I will be back to this place anymore, as this is the second time I have been shorted on time and their tip structure is a bit high. YMMV.

NovaCane
07-26-14, 15:41
Visited FC3 (a little research through the boards will find you more info on this place and the phone number so no need to message me asking for this) although I question if I can call it that now. Apparently something happened at the condos and they've moved elsewhere. I'm not sure if they are gone from there for good or not but they were now off Arlington Blvd still in Falls church. I can provide the information to established members. I saw a girl who called herself Jessica and claimed to be 22. She definately appeared early to mid 20's to me.

Massage was ok considering the location. Opted for a shorter massage to give her a little massage as well. As for the girl, she was sweet, and had a pleasant attitude. I'm not good with height because everyone is short to me but overall she was a tiny petite little thing. I'd be surprised if she weighed over 100-105 lbs. Definately a petite tight little spinner. Very petite upstairs as well for those preferring the bustier curvier therapists.

Service was pretty standard except one pro and one con. Con being that she declined a CBJ but as for the pro she was WAY into everything else and truly APPEARED to enjoy herself. Quick talk afterwards and on with the day. I would probably be willing to see her again if she was around long enough but won't rush back tomorrow.

Would be happy to give more details privately.

Always forget Zhuxi's trademark scale. So (Face, body, attitude, service) - (6, 7, 8, 9) But I like them tiny and petite so remember that.

Annnnnd YMMV.

Be safe.

Horton1
07-26-14, 23:25
After getting wait-listed at Seven, visited Sunshine for the first time in a couple of years, since the management change. Was welcomed by a decent looking 30-something attendant (didn't ask her name, but she appeared to be southeast Asian) who went straight to work after I got situated. She gave an OK massage, although she seemed to have a knack for finding really uncomfortable pressure points. On the flip, she did a better (but completely standard) job. Nothing permitted other than OTC roaming for both north and south. She got the job done, but it was a far cry from what this place offered in the past. One point in her favor was she was very honest. The price used to be $80 for an hour, and when I forked that over, she actually handed me $20 back, explaining that the price had dropped. Can't say I've met many attendants who would do that. Damage with that amount and tip was 1. 2.

JmSuttr
07-27-14, 11:29
Last month they advertised the Father's day 4 hand $ special. I decided to try it out. I went in and asked for the 4 hand one hour father's day special. Everything went fine but it seemed a little quick as they finished up and left the room. When I check my watch I realize that they only gave me about 40-45 minutes (including the shower, which only involved the less attractive of the two). I get dressed and tipped them $20 each and explained that it would have been more if they had given me the full hour rather than only 45 minutes. They shorted my time and that money was coming off of the tip. They said that the 4 hand special is only 45 minutes. Who gets 45 minutes? Expected times are either 30 or 60. I asked for an hour at the beginning and thought their initial specials actually said an hour. I know their current ad does not mention time, but you should be aware that they will probably just give you 45 minutes if you go with 4 hands. After the discussion, they seemed OK and still said to come back soon. I haven't been back since, the whole situation just rubbed me the wrong way. BTW. The attractive one of the two was Coco, I did not catch the name of the older less attractive one.

AG.Too many AMPs try to work whatever angle they can to extract maximum $ for minimum effort. Since you pay the house fee up front there's not much you can do on that end. But it's the tip amount which will get their attention when you don't get an appropriate amount of time and / or the service is subpar. If the special was truly for only 45 minutes they should have made that very clear up front, which they obviously did not. My guess is they know few clients would opt for a 45 minute massage unless the price was a real bargain. IMHO, more hobbyists need to "man up" and push back when they experience these kinds of games. If you don't visit again, it's possible you may have helped out the next guy. If you do visit again, they'll know you're not a chump who can be taken advantage of.

All that being said, your visit also demonstrated one of the few reasons I would ever recommend getting a 4-hand massage, namely to scope out the talent for a future visit. From your report it seems like Coco might be worth seeing.

BTW, you didn't say specifically but did you at least get a decent finish with your massage or was it strictly therapeutic? If so, did both girls participate or only one? If not, then even attractive Coco isn't enough incentive for a future visit.

Overload
07-28-14, 18:33
Has ZaZa given up on her massage business? She used to advertise independently on Craigslist but I don't see the ads anymore. I always stopped for a massage on my way through from Floroda but it's been a long time now since I've been through that area. Does anyone know if she is still working or perhaps left the area?

SpikeFL
07-28-14, 22:39
With "a little help from my friends", I was able to find FC3 this time, and was glad I did.

Apparently this is a new location on the main highway in FC, and it worked perfectly for me. I had to laugh, though. There was an older couple sitting in lawn chairs and reading books--right outside the provider's room! I am sure it didn't take them long to figure out what was going on. I tried to make eye contact, but they pretended I was invisible.

Anyway, 22 year-old Jessica from China speaks precious little English except for a few necessary terms of the trade. She said she had been in the country for six months. She is very petite, smokin' hot, and has an adorable face. In my dream, she took my tutorial fee of $. 4 (for Chinese lessons of course), asked me to get comfortable, and then took a shower while I waited. After 5 minutes she joined me and the dream continued. CBJ, FIV, CG, but no kissing. Guided me to the shower after my lessons were complete. I could have used some help with soaping / rinsing, but none was offered.

It was definitely a pleasant way to nap away the afternoon, and would love to dream again next time I'm in town. Based on what I hear about turnover, however, Jessica will be long gone.

Thanks, NoVa!

SFL.

Ymmv Alot
07-30-14, 15:18
Since our ATFs are not always available when we are, it is a good hobby strategy to patronize more than one place -- it is not a factor of "loyalty" as much as supply / demand economics.

I continue to find good quality bodywork near mixing-bowl locations. Regrettably, I have not found all the elements I like at any one location (other than FCCC / TCCC which offer more than my interests, but offer what interests me reliably and w / o hassle). Still, I really enjoy the AMPs, and I had a fine visit today at the major and / S mixing-bowl intersection.

I think Vicky would like more people working at her location -- but I know when she is working on me, I get a great massagi.

For those who yearn for the under-35 crowd, you'll need to look elsewhere. , and as always (and everywhere).

YMMV Alot.

Jusblaze1
08-02-14, 14:55
Heading to Maryland Live from Richmond any massage parlors that deliver along the way anyone can share with a fellow hobbyists?

Krakatoa
08-02-14, 23:24
I hit up a spot on "G" street, in Herndon. Discreet entrance in the back of a building. I have been here a few times and have received multiple pops. Massage has always been great. Cindy isn't there anymore and a new girl, June was my provider (about 5'6", long black hair, hard Bs, pretty fit, nice face). The manager originally was the one who gave me the TS but I think one of her regulars stopped in during my TS (or she wanted to pass me off to June, who just started this week, to have her make some money). Massage was good and received above noVA services but she wanted 80 for services rendered. I balked and held my ground at 60. She was upset and her attitude become shitty afterwards. Well I am crossing this one off my list, until June departs. I was hoping for the manager to do the massage since she is really flirty. 80/ hr or 60/ hhr is the rate, with TS.I'd like to thank the gentleman for the review of this place. I went by yesterday and actually had a great time with June, perhaps because I laid the recommended tip down in advance. She brought great enthusiasm to every phase of the game. The 'manager' did come in to check me out and pat my butt. I'm glad I didn't get her, because from my face-down perspective, she looked like Captain Kangaroo, although to be fair, without the mustache.

Randy Farang
08-05-14, 09:11
I tried the asian place across the street from the Ford dealer in Fairfax. The place is nice and clean, the girl at the desk was cute, and I was ready. First strike was when she immediately attempted to up the price. I pointed out that their ad said 45 an hour and she somewhat reluctantly agreed. The second strike was when she firmly resisted any and all roaming. And the final strike came on the flip when she informed me in shocked tones, "we don't do that here. " Three strikes, I'm out. I'm gone and the game is over.

As always, YMMV, but I won't be back. The funny part was that I liked the girl. She was cute and she did a "light" massagi that was all tease, but it had me all spun up. Had she done a NOVA ending I would have been ready to give them very good marks.

This is the second time in a few months that I've run into the "we don't do that here" and the common denominator is that both were located in Fairfax City. I don't know if that is significant, but it will probably be taken into my considertion on decisions to try new places in the future.

JmSuttr
08-05-14, 12:46
I tried the asian place across the street from the Ford dealer in Fairfax. The place is nice and clean, the girl at the desk was cute, and I was ready. First strike was when she immediately attempted to up the price. I pointed out that their ad said 45 an hour and she somewhat reluctantly agreed. The second strike was when she firmly resisted any and all roaming. And the final strike came on the flip when she informed me in shocked tones, "we don't do that here. " Three strikes, I'm out. I'm gone and the game is over.

As always, YMMV, but I won't be back. The funny part was that I liked the girl. She was cute and she did a "light" massagi that was all tease, but it had me all spun up. Had she done a NOVA ending I would have been ready to give them very good marks.

This is the second time in a few months that I've run into the "we don't do that here" and the common denominator is that both were located in Fairfax City. I don't know if that is significant, but it will probably be taken into my considertion on decisions to try new places in the future.My general rule of thumb is that if it's a place where you can just walk in and speak to someone at a desk or counter, odds are that it's legit. The places where you have to push the buzzer and be let in are a better bet, IMHO. Of course, there are always exceptions, but this rule has served me well over the years in many different parts of the country.

Happy hunting and good luck with your next attempt!

Serpico99
08-05-14, 18:30
I saw an ad for a new Chinese food place right on the edge of Sterling / Herndon. Think about the Year of the "Ox". Those familiar where to find ads for the Asian establishments will know where to look to scope out the ad. Anyway, it's located in a strip mall, with a bunch of ethnic establishments (e. G. Halal, Chinese, ethnic market). And no one is hanging out in the front, loitering, like they do at the other Chinese operation over on Church, so don't worry about doing the walk of shame LOL.

The front door may be locked so if you want to do a quick dash from the car and walk inside quickly, you are best to call their phone number first and make sure they are free.

The rate is the usual Chinese rate: 60/ hr or 40/ hhr. Massage was good. My provider was really miffed at some guy on the phone and she apologized for the interruption. She is playful and was trying to make herself upbeat. She seemed a little skittish to provide noVA standard so it was self-serve. I obliged, only because I think they are new and want to feel out their customers. I know most mongers would have walked right then and there. But also, the place has normal civilians visiting it for those chair and foot massages and there were two civilians there during my session. Sort of like the Chinese spot near the Sams Club.

I tipped her 40 just because she was having a crappy day with the aforementioned issue with some guy. And I shot a big load onto her arm LOL. And she was really nice to me and flirty so I think I can hook something up next time. For those wanting / expecting standard services on a first visit, avoid this place. Massage was good so I didn't lose out that much.

Pcpc1688
08-06-14, 02:04
I saw an ad for a new Chinese food place right on the edge of Sterling / Herndon. Think about the Year of the "Ox". Those familiar where to find ads for the Asian establishments will know where to look to scope out the ad. Anyway, it's located in a strip mall, with a bunch of ethnic establishments (e. G. Halal, Chinese, ethnic market). And no one is hanging out in the front, loitering, like they do at the other Chinese operation over on Church, so don't worry about doing the walk of shame LOL.

The front door may be locked so if you want to do a quick dash from the car and walk inside quickly, you are best to call their phone number first and make sure they are free.

The rate is the usual Chinese rate: 60/ hr or 40/ hhr. Massage was good. My provider was really miffed at some guy on the phone and she apologized for the interruption. She is playful and was trying to make herself upbeat. She seemed a little skittish to provide noVA standard so it was self-serve. I obliged, only because I think they are new and want to feel out their customers. I know most mongers would have walked right then and there. But also, the place has normal civilians visiting it for those chair and foot massages and there were two civilians there during my session. Sort of like the Chinese spot near the Sams Club.

I tipped her 40 just because she was having a crappy day with the aforementioned issue with some guy. And I shot a big load onto her arm LOL. And she was really nice to me and flirty so I think I can hook something up next time. For those wanting / expecting standard services on a first visit, avoid this place. Massage was good so I didn't lose out that much.Serp,

Which spot you talking about?

BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.

PC out.

Amp Bum
08-06-14, 07:50
That is funny. I visited Mei's a day or two later as I had time to scratch the itch. Itch scratched.

In my dream I ran into this somewhat cute asian piece of 'Candy' who was likely in her late 30's or early 40's. Body was above avg maybe a 6-7 ish. Dream was of a shorter duration for. 6+. 5. Dream was pleasant enough I wouldn't mind it again. Standard Nova, OTC below, UTC above.

Seniors and trusted members can PM for details.I was there and drew a mid 20's provider with be cups and not much for an ass. What is it with k girls and flat asses? LOL.

The TS was out of order, the massage was below average and standard rates for service with OTC roaming. I was in and out in 45 minutes and probably won't repeat.

Shettels6152
08-06-14, 09:33
Visiting from Phili today and staying in Tyson's corner with work in fairfax. Looking for a good place to get a relaxing massage with all the extras. Like as discrete location as possible with petite Asian women. Can anyone recommend a location? Thanks in advance.

Shettels6152
08-06-14, 09:41
In in Tyson's and Fairfax for work for the next 24 from Phili. Anyone recommend a discrete, hot location for massage with all the extras? Thanks.

BlazinAzn
08-06-14, 14:13
If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.

In in Tyson's and Fairfax for work for the next 24 from Phili. Anyone recommend a discrete, hot location for massage with all the extras? Thanks.

Shettels6152
08-06-14, 14:43
If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.Sometimes you have an itch. Thanks for the advice.

Serpico99
08-06-14, 18:22
Serp,

PC out.New place on Old Ox Rd. They have an ad on CL.

Citadel
08-06-14, 23:19
I agree that philly is a better market than VA. That said, I am visiting FBurg tomorrow and would like to dream of more that Central VA DIY. Recommendation?

Dr Bombay
08-07-14, 08:44
Serp,

PC out.Anna from Spring in Sterling? I just saw her yesterday. BTW, she told me Swan in Ashburn was busted.

Propilot
08-07-14, 18:32
If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.Five or six years go, Nova had some great massage places that almost ranked as highly as Philly. Then the year of the great crackdown on massage places put an end to all of the fun and Nova has never recovered. Me thinks that it never will.

Pcpc1688
08-07-14, 21:03
New place on Old Ox Rd. They have an ad on CL.Is it worth repeating for a maybe HJ LOL.

PC out.

Serpico99
08-08-14, 16:06
Anna from Spring in Sterling? I just saw her yesterday. BTW, she told me Swan in Ashburn was busted.I checked Loudountimes.com and the Sheriff's website but I could not find any news of a bust in good ole' sleepy town Ashburn.

NyHornet
08-11-14, 22:18
Has ZaZa given up on her massage business? She used to advertise independently on Craigslist but I don't see the ads anymore. I always stopped for a massage on my way through from Floroda but it's been a long time now since I've been through that area. Does anyone know if she is still working or perhaps left the area?She has been gone since about March. Heard she may be doing therapeutic only in a salon, but not sure where or if valid.

Kijimuna
08-12-14, 04:23
She has been gone since about March. Heard she may be doing therapeutic only in a salon, but not sure where or if valid.Magic is working at a salon now. Not sure. If she is with her.

Kamen
08-12-14, 20:44
Anyone know the Crystal Spa in Vienna is Closed?

I called the Spa couple times has no answer, visit last Friday and today closed side on the door. Also not find the ad on CL from last week!

Is the Spa was busted? This is my go to place!

Kijimuna
08-14-14, 10:22
Anyone know the Crystal Spa in Vienna is Closed?

I called the Spa couple times has no answer, visit last Friday and today closed side on the door. Also not find the ad on CL from last week!

Is the Spa was busted? This is my go to place!Busted for what? I think this place was legit.

The Speaker
08-14-14, 11:44
Busted for what? I think this place was legit.Yes they are closed because. They all went on vacation. That's all. They should be open next week.

Pcpc1688
08-14-14, 14:21
Went back and got a milfy type gal. Not the same as before although a very nice massagi and all. Might repeat as things here in NOVA suck ass as usual.

PC out.

Guido For Life
08-15-14, 11:40
I have seen all 3 teams who do the 4 hands for 45 minutes. First issue is when you call to make an appointment.

The old lady who answers the phone offsite doesn't even the girls names. The see team.

Is actually the best with one out of town nj / philly girl and the taller older one. Coco's A team is the worst.

She works the most. She will ask your name what you do etc. She is pudgy and annoying and will upsell. The be team is decent also, the lqate 30's manager and another cute oldy. Very fun. I f'd the see team twice once onsite, the other offsite at her relatives condo.

Regarding, nova / dc. Tccc1 near tysons galleria, still has the hotest and freshest girls. Two weeks ago they had 20 yo from shanghai who did anal for only 25 more.

Pcpc1688
08-15-14, 14:14
Would one of you please PM me that number.

PC out.

Kamen
08-15-14, 20:10
Is TCCC1 number end of 9209?

Would one of you please PM me that number.

PC out.

Amp Forever
08-17-14, 06:58
Paid a recent visit to HK, saw CiCi (early 30's, cute bod, firm be's). Table shower was on a a real TS bed (a little awkward to climb into and out of). Asked before washing the good parts. Massage was average with a little play just before the flip. On the flip, went right for it (almost like a jackhammer, so I slowed her down). Was able to roam UTC north and OTC south. While I was nursing, she stuck her tongue in my ear. That did the trick. House fee. 7 and tip ,4 and all was well.

nite_runner
08-17-14, 15:32
Fellas,

Had a pretty good visit at TCCC1 with a early 30's provider. Nice action and quite willing for multiple positions. As close to GFE as I've gotten in quite some time. Her last day is tomorrow as new talent is inbound. I have to say that the MMS keeps the stable fresh as I've seen 2-3 different providers in the past 3-4 weeks.

Question on FCCC. I spoke to MMS as recent as yesterday and she stated that she is out of biz. Has anyone else heard this?

N_R.

TaeKwonV
08-18-14, 09:10
Can someone PM me the number for TCCC1? I'm not sure if its the same one mentioned in the escort section. Much appreciated, thank you. Will report back with experience.

TaeKwonV
08-18-14, 09:16
A bunch of guys on rbmap site gave her glowing reviews so I visited her last week. She's described as 25-30 but she's definitely in her late 30's. She's fit at least, looks decent, and speaks english. Unfortunately she said I looked too young and told me "Only half hour, leave your underwear on". She definitely provides extras for the right demographic, I saw an older gentleman leave right before I entered. The venue is decent, private clean rooms with nice lighting. I asked if anyone else was working, she replied no so I left.

My search for my ATF in this area continues.

Serpico99
08-18-14, 16:31
A bunch of guys on rbmap site gave her glowing reviews so I visited her last week. She's described as 25-30 but she's definitely in her late 30's. She's fit at least, looks decent, and speaks english. Unfortunately she said I looked too young and told me "Only half hour, leave your underwear on". She definitely provides extras for the right demographic, I saw an older gentleman leave right before I entered. The venue is decent, private clean rooms with nice lighting. I asked if anyone else was working, she replied no so I left.

My search for my ATF in this area continues.In order to get extras, you need to be "old" and overweight. If you are young, have close cropped hair, and in shape, the providers automatically think you are a cop. LOL These providers should venture out more because a lot of local cops I see are sporting guts and couldn't catch a perp, on foot, if their life depended on it.

JmSuttr
08-19-14, 11:09

My search for my ATF in this area continues.In order to get the most out of your hobbying experiences you sometimes need to think about situations from the provider's point of view. They're in a high-risk profession and a certain amount of defensiveness is to be expected. In your case, that provider may have had a brush with LE recently or was cautious because of your appearance. Either way, she was testing you and had you persisted a little and gone through with the session you might have had a pleasantly "happy" surprise.

The key to getting extras is to make the masseuse feel comfortable with you and to do some things LE would never do. In this case, one way you could have handled it was to let the massage begin and then started touching her leg a bit and worked your way up to her butt, etc. Another tactic is to touch her back, comment on how tight her muscles are, and offer to give her a short massage (just 5 minutes, Honey). But however you proceed you need to take your cues from her so you can sense when she's starting to relax and get more comfortable with you. Then you can slide off your underwear (too hot, Honey) and take it from there.

BTW, if you really want to find an ATF at an AMP you have to realize it may not happen on the first visit. One of the downsides of reviews is that some hobbyists see a provider several times before posting but review readers mistakenly think they can get the same experience the first time out. I guarantee a provider with true ATF potential will get better on subsequent visits but you have to be willing to put in a bit of effort on your end.

So if you let small challenges put you off your game, you'll have a harder time finding the ATF you seek. Persistence, politeness, respect and lots of light sexual flirting will generally yield consistent results with AMP girls. And by not expecting to hit the jackpot on your very first spin of the wheel, you'll better understand the game and be less likely to be disappointed.

Ymmv Alot
08-19-14, 15:44
In order to get the most out of your hobbying experiences you sometimes need to think about situations from the provider's point of view. The key to getting extras is to make the masseuse feel comfortable with you <snip> //
But however you proceed you need to take your cues from her // <SNIP>

BTW, if you really want to find an ATF at an AMP you have to realize it may not happen on the first visit. <SNIP> you have to be willing to put in a bit of effort on your end. <snip> Persistence, politeness, respect // Every new hobbiest needs to engrave JmSuttr's words on their big and little heads.

If you find a quality AMP (a nice place) -- realize -- these are NICE women -- nice people. Nice human beings. And yes, professionals at what they do.

If you are respectful, and playful (without being pushy), you will enjoy the total experience more. And to find someone who is truly worthy of the ATF designation takes time (and money, but no more than you'd spend on a non-ATF albeit I do recommend Holiday gifts / bonuses and conversation).

Even when I visit a "new to me" place, I have a good experience almost every time, however, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Zingie
08-20-14, 17:22
She has been gone since about March. Heard she may be doing therapeutic only in a salon, but not sure where or if valid.No longer working indie and works at salon. Uses real name at salon, so she is out of the game.

Zingie
08-20-14, 17:32
Question on FCCC. I spoke to MMS as recent as yesterday and she stated that she is out of biz. Has anyone else heard this?

N_R.Seems to be true, since no one is answering the 000 line. They moved out of the permanent place and went temporary location. Jenny and Jessica (sisters, looked pretty much alike) were only working at the temp place out of the same room end of last weekend. Jenny went back to China and was due to return a month later, while jessica stayed on; however, don't know if she'll return given its seems mms is out of business now.

Zingie
08-20-14, 18:10
Did the 3C's go busted or something? No answer on 000 for f3 c, mms for t3 c say no appointments today. My ATF indie disconnected line. Did I just wake up to bizaro world today?

Krzyazn128
08-21-14, 14:18
Did the 3C's go busted or something? No answer on 000 for f3 c, mms for t3 c say no appointments today. My ATF indie disconnected line. Did I just wake up to bizaro world today?Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.

JmSuttr
08-21-14, 17:36
Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.Did you see a news report or did you get this info some other way?

Majaja
08-21-14, 20:47
Anyone know if Bonnie is still on the scene?? She once worked at the spa in Manassas long ago, the old Young's that was on Tyco RD, and at Enliven of Tyco. I have not been a parlor visitor for some time but just may.

Give it ago sometime soon. Also use to love Sara out off lee highway, can't remember the name but it was just down from Home depot in Fairfax too. What a treat she was.

Kamen
08-22-14, 00:17
How to you? I do not find any news!

Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts..

Serpico99
08-22-14, 16:09
I took a drive past the Capital while driving on "church", right of of Rt 28. Low and behold, there wasn't much foot traffic milling outside the strip mall (surprised by the lack of loitering from the barbershop) and there was parking so I stopped in and got Jinny (the manager) as my provider. Jinny's massage is ok, at best, but her noVa technique is one of the best I have had. She takes direction well and does a nice firm grip with one hand and a good slow twisting motion with the other hand.

Ymmv Alot
08-22-14, 16:24
After a hot week of work, needed a good rub and cool down.

I'd not visited Falls Church in several weeks, and the staff has rotated -- but, I had a very good massage and a full hour (but not longer).

The location is convenient to the DC-West Suburbs corridor, good parking, nicely appointed downstairs with studios. There is an upstairs, but I've not been there, so I do not know what the studio's are like.

The current manager (I think she may be VN) is under 40, provides an excellent medium-deep massage, good conversation and is reasonable in all the attributes hobbyists sometimes callously rate.

The ladies and locations are nervous, so I've purposely not provided the more common details. This place has been in business for several years and has no affiliation with any other location (is not to my knowledge associated with any C3 locations).

A good massage is what you will get. But as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Any Mouse
08-22-14, 20:26

.On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.

Serpico99
08-22-14, 21:33
On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.They also broadcasted it on the nightly local news. The website story says officers are looking to exploit the call history data from the cell phones they confiscated. All the more reason why mongers should be using "hobby" phones, although they are probably more interested to see if this woman has local or out of state "business" network connections related to her businesses.

Kamen
08-22-14, 23:13
What happen to the girls? The news do not said any thing about the girls!

On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.

JmSuttr
08-22-14, 23:55
What happen to the girls? The news do not said any thing about the girls!www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Qiuxiang-Liu-Massage-Prostitution-Bust-Fairfax-County-Northern-Virginia-272354351.html

As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.

Zingie
08-23-14, 10:12
Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.T3 C still up, but at temporary location and the girl is sub par for T3 C. Service was decent, but looks far below normal, as was the hygiene.

Zhuxi
08-23-14, 11:13
I take a break for a month and the go to spot is up in flames. Awful.

Zhuxi
08-23-14, 11:23
The oldest profession is never wiped out. It just moves on, so to speak.

Momo240
08-24-14, 01:45
So so experience, old mamasan, 50 ish, got a table shower treatment which was nice.

The overall back massage was just ok, and the finish not bad.

She has another younger girl working there, descent but nothing crazy.

Overall a 5/10.

Dr Bombay
08-24-14, 04:46
www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Qiuxiang-Liu-Massage-Prostitution-Bust-Fairfax-County-Northern-Virginia-272354351.html

As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.

JmSuttr
08-24-14, 12:01
I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.Multiple-calls won't help if the girl isn't careful enough to do an LE check when the meeting takes place.

Same concept applies from the client side of things. Essential to never discuss $ for any services and to do your own LE check. And of course the risk is much lower if visiting well-reviewed providers.

Propilot
08-24-14, 12:24
I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.

Dr Bombay
08-24-14, 14:53
www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Qiuxiang-Liu-Massage-Prostitution-Bust-Fairfax-County-Northern-Virginia-272354351.html

Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.

Zhuxi
08-24-14, 17:31
Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.

Propilot-Always check your six.Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.

Zhuxi.

Bunker Buster
08-24-14, 20:23
The fact that the reporter said LE will be reviewing phone records is a reminder to anyone who isn't using an anonymous phone to change his ways. And Google Voice is not an effective shield, unless it ties to an anonymous Google account and you don't route the calls through your personal phone.

Even then, if your number shows up often enough and LE is interested enough, they can find you through the server you used to access Google.

My last visit to any of them was well over a year ago, so my batphone number shouldn't turn up when they scour phone records.

Zingie
08-25-14, 00:03
I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.If you think about it, a 2 or 3 call system for the consumer does absolutely nothing to prevent anything on the consumer end, except delay a meeting with consumer and business branch operator. You could have a 20 call system, and it wouldn't do anything. The prevention is on the business owner's side in using call center cut outs to transmit information between consumer and branch operator. In many of these cases, you do not communicate directly with the branch operator, until you are actually face to face. At least this is how all those tv and movies show it. On the consumer end, multiple call systems do absolutely nothing to protect the consumer. It is all business owner driven security mechanisms. This is why, you see in all those tv shows and movies consumers using nom de guerre, burn phones, rotating numbers, removing batteries, paying for things in cash, and not engaging in any illicit conversations which could be recorded. If you are going to leave a message, then consumers most certainly wouldn't want to mention anything illicit.

JTreehorn14
08-25-14, 00:29
I had a great time at Seven Therapy early Sunday evening. I was looking for some relief for one particular area and left quite happy. $. 06 for HH and the same for tip. My provider was a very attractive late thirties to mid forties (who can tell sometimes?) woman named Jasmine. Very cute tiny headlights which I had full access to, however no roaming below. The NOVA finish was long, extended, and very, very sensual. There are standard NOVA finishes and then there are highly skilled and sensual NOVA finishes and this was definitely in the latter camp. I would definitely return.

Great Expecta
08-25-14, 12:36
Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.

Zhuxi.I would not be surprised at all if a next door neighbor called and complained. The rest would be history as LE posing as a mechanic, waiting to see someone walk out to shake down for a phone number. I hope they reopen somewhere soon.

Zhuxi
08-25-14, 22:11
The fact that the reporter said LE will be reviewing phone records is a reminder to anyone who isn't using an anonymous phone to change his ways. And Google Voice is not an effective shield, unless it ties to an anonymous Google account and you don't route the calls through your personal phone.

Even then, if your number shows up often enough and LE is interested enough, they can find you through the server you used to access Google.

My last visit to any of them was well over a year ago, so my batphone number shouldn't turn up when they scour phone records.Good points as always. I am glad to see you posting your intel again. The best on the NoVA boards.

I have to disagree about worrying on the phones though. As far as court cases go, phone records mean nothing. Calling a phone number does not equal wrong doing. I've been down this road. I have said it before, but burner phones are more for personal protection from unwanted family and professional attention than they are LE protection. What people say after being contacted is what fucks everyone, not calling the number.

Zhuxi.

Zhuxi
08-25-14, 22:13
I would not be surprised at all if a next door neighbor called and complained. The rest would be history as LE posing as a mechanic, waiting to see someone walk out to shake down for a phone number. I hope they reopen somewhere soon.You may well be right. If this happened, then the fault lies on the monger whom talked after getting shaken down then.

Zhuxi.

Any Mouse
08-27-14, 21:50
Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.

NyHornet
08-27-14, 23:00
Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.Is this Sarah from Comfort in Springfield?

NyHornet
08-27-14, 23:17
Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.

No longer working indie and works at salon. Uses real name at salon, so she is out of the game.Can you provide name and location of the salon?

Zingie
08-28-14, 15:10
Can you provide name and location of the salon?Sorry, I cannot and would not.

Texan707
08-29-14, 11:43
Sorry, I cannot and would not.Far East, Chantilly.

DivingFool
08-29-14, 17:47
So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.

Majaja
08-29-14, 21:38
Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.How tall is Sarah and is she extremely petite? I used to see a Sarah off Lee Highway next to the golf store close to BMW of Fairfax. Its been closed for years.

JmSuttr
08-29-14, 22:53
So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.Had you done a forum search for "Javier" as there were several prior TOFTT attempts (mine included) which similarly came up empty.

Any Mouse
08-29-14, 23:04
How tall is Sarah and is she extremely petite? I used to see a Sarah off Lee Highway next to the golf store close to BMW of Fairfax. Its been closed for years.Sorry, afraid this one is not your Sarah. On a couple of counts. PM if you want more.

AM.

Any Mouse
08-29-14, 23:12
Sorry, I cannot and would not.

Far East, Chantilly.Texan, I think Zingie was responding to a question about a salon where Zaza might be working.

Not where Sarah might be now.

AM.

JohnLee42
08-30-14, 22:13
So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.Ask for Wendy, she gives nice acupuncture massage. She even extends session due to phone interrupt. But the place is legit Only.

Skirite Hound
09-01-14, 09:16
I stop by every other month or so and never see the same provider twice. There only seems to be one provider on duty at a time. Once there was a gorgeous young one, and once an older lady who really gave an inspired Nova. It's the luck of the draw. Never had a bad experience there. Normal rates. No table shower, I believe.

- Hound.Was incorrect on previous post. Imperial does have table shower. Si-Si is a tallish provider with curly hair that answered the door. There was one shorter provider in there also. Si-Si is nicely proportioned, or even voluptuous. Nicely formed legs and bosom. I would estimate under 30 years old, but its hard to tell. Not a skinny girl, but pleasing where the poundage is. Seemed a bit of a sour puss at first, but that's mostly because she's unsure about her English. Warmed up with some compliments and a little bit of effort, and turned out to have a whimsical, pleasant personality. Might even like to hang out with her. Needed a bit of coaxing in the table shower, but then had a great technique. Says she is new in area but will stay around a while. Who knows what that means. Has a tendency to sing Korean love songs during the session. Will definitely repeat.

Kijimuna
09-01-14, 17:43
Did a little recon this afternoon.

I noticed the old swan massage in sterling has a sign next to the door that says Joy Massage. Guess it will be reopening under a new name.

That freak Annie was standing in front of Spring massage with an old bald guy, talking and flirting. I watched them for about 20 minutes. I counted 3 potential customers that were scared off. Someone should tell them standing in front of the shop is bad for business.

ShortMan22
09-01-14, 22:12
Csn anyone share a good provider who who will provide hood service and stsndard nova. ?

Mbwrink
09-02-14, 18:59
Anyone know of any of the salon's handing out the Xtra's with a massage?

MrSunnyHills
09-02-14, 19:17
Csn anyone share a good provider who who will provide hood service and stsndard nova. ?LOL Just what I'm looking for. Hood service. Actually, although a cheapskate, I still prefer the suburbs to the hood. BTW. RTFF!

Zingie
09-02-14, 23:20
Texan, I think Zingie was responding to a question about a salon where Zaza might be working.

Not where Sarah might be now.

AM.Am is correct.

Kamen
09-02-14, 23:30
Is FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone? Can not find they are ad on BP.

PobodyNerfect
09-04-14, 13:59
Been wanting a real nura massage for awhile, does anyone know where I can get one?

Great Expecta
09-04-14, 14:46
Had a dream about Yo Yo at a AMP named after the nation's capital that's quickly becoming my favorite. I called ahead to make sure she was there and opted for a 90 min session. She gave a very nice table shower and was very attentive everywhere. She actually gave a pretty good massage and she spent quite a while massaging my ass, while dropping down to brush the nuts now and then. She started getting close to my ass and I reached back and guided her finger in. At that point she remembered exactly who I was and she jumped up on the table between my legs and started massaging my prostate. I reached down to my my shorts and pulled out a toy designed to rub the prostate and she gave a devilish laugh, got up to get some lube, and jumped back on the table to start playing. She actually started moaning while she was using the toy to hit my prostate. I turned around and asked her to drop her top and she did. Then I asked for DATY and after a short negotiation, she dropped her flex pants and crawled on top of the table in a 69 position and lowered her pussy on my face. Absolutely succulent and freshly washed! We did that for about 5 min as she kept on using the toy and started to jack me off. I finally blew my top and she got a hot towel to clean me, the toy, and then herself. Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around. YMMV, but a definite repeat for me.

Frelance
09-04-14, 22:16
Vivi Spa in Warrenton (which had several good reviews on this board) is closed. The sign on the door has been changed to read "Lilly Massage" and gives a phone number (540-341-8828). But when dialed, you get no pick up and a message that says the voicemail box has not been set up. The entrance was locked and there was no indication that there were plans to reopen or any explanation about what's going on.

ShortMan22
09-04-14, 22:18
Can anyone recommend a really good AMP?

I am willing to trade via PM.

Je2010
09-05-14, 10:21
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/4645649924.html

Was going to go and check it out, door was open and 2 women came walking out. A 3rd was in the door way, all were in their 50's if not older. Dexided to pass.

Pcpc1688
09-05-14, 13:25
Did a little recon this afternoon.

I noticed the old swan massage in sterling has a sign next to the door that says Joy Massage. Guess it will be reopening under a new name.

That freak Annie was standing in front of Spring massage with an old bald guy, talking and flirting. I watched them for about 20 minutes. I counted 3 potential customers that were scared off. Someone should tell them standing in front of the shop is bad for business.I don't recall any freak Annie working there. Is that the same Annie from Swan? Or was it Anna but she isn't any freak LOL.

PC out.

Telcova
09-05-14, 15:37
All good until the ending.

..... Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around....

JmSuttr
09-05-14, 16:35
Is FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone? Can not find they are ad on BP.Do a forum search for "FCCC" and you'll find the info. The short version is that they got busted and the head MMS was taken down. So any other locations, even if not directly targeted, have understandably shut down as well.

Maybe they'll resurface somewhere, but then again maybe not. As is always the case in the hobby, the tide comes in and the tide goes out. And about all we can do is try to stay above water and catch the best waves we can.

Member #4911
09-05-14, 19:30
Vivi Spa in Warrenton (which had several good reviews on this board) is closed. The sign on the door has been changed to read "Lilly Massage" and gives a phone number (540-341-8828). But when dialed, you get no pick up and a message that says the voicemail box has not been set up. The entrance was locked and there was no indication that there were plans to reopen or any explanation about what's going on.They advertise on F'burg craigslist therapeutic services.

Vivi Spa- We offer traditional Oriental full body massage. We specialize in Shiatsu (finger pressure), Deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, and Thai massage (stretching technique). We have clean place and table shower. Therapists are well trained and experienced. Only attractive female therapist on staff. We do very nice massage. We will take care of your aches & pains.

30 min /$50.

60 min /$70.

90 min /$110.

Business hours: Monday-Sunday 9:30 am to 9 pm.

PHONE: 540-878-5169.

Address: 568 WATERLOO RD #100 WARRENTON VA 20186.

Kijimuna
09-05-14, 21:22
I don't recall any freak Annie working there. Is that the same Annie from Swan? Or was it Anna but she isn't any freak LOL.

PC out.Yes, the same Annie from Swan. She moved there a few months ago.

Amp Bum
09-08-14, 17:46
Short version of my report: providers (or at least those that answered the door) at Garden, Pine, And Sun Star are 45+ year olds that were way too busy to see me and Massage Pro is legit.

Long version: I stopped by Garden who sent me to Pine who told me to come back later. I don't recall any reviews of Sun Star so I stopped there and also told to come back later.

So I thought I'd try the pro place (which is all Chinese) in the same shopping center with Sun. And in a much less discrete location. On the phone they confirmed a TS is available (first good sign. Or so I thought). The massage is 0. 6 for the hour and I later learned that a TS is + 0. 1, and a 20-minute body scrub is +0. 2. I went with the body scrub which felt good nonetheless.

Back to the massage room, I had an excellent, hard and deep massage and stayed covered the whole time. I tied roaming a few times but gave up after the third failed attempt. At the end she gave a card for 1 free massage after 10 visits and told me to come back soon. I might repeat just for the massage.

Shallow Hall
09-09-14, 19:02
Little late posting, but made my first visit as I was in the area. TS was good, and my masseuse got the idea pretty quickly what I wanted. Massage was also above average. I guess I got what is considered standard NOVA as there didn't seem to be anything else on the menu.

Will continue to be on the lookout.

FlowMaster
09-09-14, 20:48
They advertise on F'burg craigslist therapeutic services.

Vivi Spa- We offer traditional Oriental full body massage. We specialize in Shiatsu (finger pressure), Deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, and Thai massage (stretching technique). We have clean place and table shower. Therapists are well trained and experienced. Only attractive female therapist on staff. We do very nice massage. We will take care of your aches & pains.

30 min /$50.

60 min /$70.

90 min /$110.

Business hours: Monday-Sunday 9:30 am to 9 pm.

PHONE: 540-878-5169.

Address: 568 WATERLOO RD #100 WARRENTON VA 20186.I went to vivi twice about a year ago, BORING.

2 different providers.

No HE, I was told it was DIY.

NyHornet
09-09-14, 23:42
Am is correct.I have also been inquiring where I might find Zaza. She is probably my alltime favorite and probably saw her over 20 times over the years in both Fairfax and in Centreville. Besides being beautiful, the lady gives a great massage and has a big heart.

Tomfool
09-10-14, 09:49
Had the itch the other day and was in that part of town.

10 minute wait in room, it was around mid day so I guess that's on me.

Therapist was Kay. Lovley lady, slender, bolt ons, pleasant personality.

TS was standard for this location, pretty good and thorough.

Massage was slightly above average, back walking, medium hard.

When it was time to flip, she started negotiating. That hasn't happened to me before at this location.

And I don't care for it.

Settled at. 6, left physically fulfilled if slightly irked.

Pluses and minuses here but I'll return due to repeated success here.

Billwilson69
09-10-14, 16:16
I found two AMPs on little river pike that I haven't seen anyone report on. One is near Evergreen and another not far from 395. Good experiences first time there in both cases. I didn't get names, maybe next time. The evergreen place I had two different girls. Nice TS and NOVA HE.

Member #4911
09-10-14, 23:42
I went to vivi twice about a year ago, BORING.

2 different providers.

No HE, I was told it was DIY.

No doubt there is better talent in the NOVA area. If you find a gem, be thankful (and please share!). At Vivi, my experience over the past few years is that their selection is limited to one, sometimes two gals, usually 30-40+, once found a 20 something who did not stay there long. The same older gals tend to stick around as of late. I am guessing they don't get enough business to warrant prime time young and sexy gals, or even a turnover of new gals very often. They seem to stay in business and I have personally contributed toward this end. To date, I have always gotten the HE (from the Vivi gals), but as always, YMMV.

BTW, on 5/22/14, I reviewed Revive Therapy, this is the new location of Vivi, so who knows what you get there now. I am guessing that since they elected to keep/use the Vivi name, things are as they were.

Serpico99
09-11-14, 16:50
Had a dream about Yo Yo at a AMP named after the nation's capital that's quickly becoming my favorite. I called ahead to make sure she was there and opted for a 90 min session. She gave a very nice table shower and was very attentive everywhere. She actually gave a pretty good massage and she spent quite a while massaging my ass, while dropping down to brush the nuts now and then. She started getting close to my ass and I reached back and guided her finger in. At that point she remembered exactly who I was and she jumped up on the table between my legs and started massaging my prostate. I reached down to my my shorts and pulled out a toy designed to rub the prostate and she gave a devilish laugh, got up to get some lube, and jumped back on the table to start playing. She actually started moaning while she was using the toy to hit my prostate. I turned around and asked her to drop her top and she did. Then I asked for DATY and after a short negotiation, she dropped her flex pants and crawled on top of the table in a 69 position and lowered her pussy on my face. Absolutely succulent and freshly washed! We did that for about 5 min as she kept on using the toy and started to jack me off. I finally blew my top and she got a hot towel to clean me, the toy, and then herself. Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around. YMMV, but a definite repeat for me.I saw her today. Good time all around. I saw her before and had a good time too. She is very friendly, good looking, and bubbly once she gets to know you. And yes, they didn't change the sheets when I was done. I live close by so I just shower when I get home. Also, the parking lot was kind of full but I was able to park in front of the little cafe and sneak in, without getting attention from the barber shop next door.

Propilot
09-11-14, 20:03
Zingie and Any Mouse, either of you guys pm Zaza's new name and the spa that she is working out of in Nova? I saw her for a few but when I went TDY, I could not find her when I returned. I would really appreciate it as she is a good provider and fun to be with. Thank you gentlemen.

Any Mouse
09-12-14, 16:09
Zingie and Any Mouse, either of you guys pm Zaza's new name and the spa that she is working out of in Nova? ... Thank you gentlemen.

Propilot-Always check your six.Propilot. I have not had the pleasure of seeing Zaza, but from all the discussion, I would certainly like to!

My review was about Sarah now at Far East.

AM.

Jlobby
09-13-14, 16:49
I played a visit to a place in Herndon a few days ago. Entrance in the back behind the pizza place. Was my first time dreaming about this place. But I remember that I saw June there. Very friendly and helped me relax like a pro. For the right gift, she left me with a very loose back and a wonderfully happy ending-plus. Had never had a dream where someone took care of me this well in Nova ever. I advise others to play nice with her and enjoy her while she lasts.

As a side question, does anyone have intel on the various latinas and such that have adds on BP with 'reservations by spa masters'? I'm wondering if they might be worth dreaming about. If they are even legit?

Any Mouse
09-14-14, 15:27
My mail is cleaned up if you still have a question about Sarah at Far East.

AM.

AsianOccasion
09-15-14, 21:57
Been out of commission for a while due to work, and thought I would ease myself back into the game gently via a local AMP. Little did I know that AMP's further south on 95 finally got a good spot to go to, and on top of it all, table shower is available as well. I gave it a go after I RTFF and saw that it would be good to take a trip to HK. I called before I arrived to make sure they weren't slammed, and was pleasantly surprised when the girl said to come on over. I arrived shortly after I hung up the phone, and met MIMI. She looks to probably be in her early 30's or so, nice tight body, face wasn't that bad either. TS was standard TS, nothing big to mention on that front, Massage was probably one of the best I have had at an AMP so that was a pleasant surprise. Mimi is very muscular, her legs were pretty solid, but when I put my hand on her back. OMG, that girl had a rock solid back, super well defined. At anyrate, UTC roaming both north and south of the border. On the north side some nursing was to be had, and on the south side, the top layer was pushed down and she let me go UTC below that even. She seemed to really get into that. Didn't mind when my fingers took a turn into the wild side.

At anyrate, I get the feeling that becoming a regular of hers would be highly beneficial upon return visits, so I will likely return sometime in the near future.

Good to see alot of familiar names still in here posting even though I have been gone a while. I am HIGHLY upset about the condos being out of commission, that is a major disappointment. Hopefully they get back up and running again soon.

Stay safe out there fellas.

Fun Sex
09-16-14, 15:05
Zingie and Any Mouse, either of you guys pm Zaza's new name and the spa that she is working out of in Nova? I saw her for a few but when I went TDY, I could not find her when I returned. I would really appreciate it as she is a good provider and fun to be with. Thank you gentlemen.

Propilot-Always check your six.I have seen Zaza for several years. She is now working at a spa in Sterling. I went to see her and was somewhat disappointed. HE is not an option at the new place. Here was my report a few weeks ago: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9224-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2192391&viewfull=1#post2192391 #4423

PM me if you still want her number.

Fun Sex
09-16-14, 15:10
I have also been inquiring where I might find Zaza. She is probably my alltime favorite and probably saw her over 20 times over the years in both Fairfax and in Centreville. Besides being beautiful, the lady gives a great massage and has a big heart.A few of us have been looking for Zaza. Read my post: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9224-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2192391&viewfull=1#post2192391 #4423

DivingFool
09-18-14, 13:53
So, I saw a new Thai Massage Ad in Tyson's and figured I would give it a try. She is newish, haha. She struggles to find a location and works out of hotels. Good Rates, not the girl in the pictures I saw, but she has updated her ad and has a new picture and no name in the ad anymore. See through blouse with a neon bra, shorts. Decent massage but nothing special. Not up to par with some of the others out there. I have heard through trusted sources that she is trying to get established and has a guy (pimp, husband) working with her, so be careful. She and he have contacted some of the more established therapists trying to do doubles and build a client list. I had a very good time with her for a larger tip, but as always YMMV. Trusted members feel free to contact me for additional details.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-relaxation-therapy-in-tysons-cornervienna/15439964

TacoNuts
09-18-14, 19:12
First off, sorely disappointed with quality and variety of places in NOVA after moving up from Florida. AMPs are basically the same, but the other stuff like BP bodyrub and escorts seem horrible. Price and looks.

Anyway, I've had luck with two AMPs so far with the normal HE finish, one in Herndon and now River Spa in Centrville. Drew BeBe this time and she's a short older Asian, a little plump but nice round butt. Did the standup shower thing and she had more than just me standing! Then back to the room for some lackluster backrub, no teasing (WTH?) On the flip she went right for junior and her touch was nice, not the usual hard rub / tug just to get you out. Almost popped quick but backed her off and had her get on the table for a "rub". Got the shorts down, but only part way and did a little rubbing of my own and some ass munching. She kept clenching a little to keep me from going too far though. Tried to get a little more, but then came the "how much tip" talk. Gave up and let her do the finish and was off. Did the $60 for half and $40 tip. Not bad, may repeat when horny enough.

Kijimuna
09-19-14, 10:10
So, I saw a new Thai Massage Ad in Tyson's and figured I would give it a try. She is newish, haha. She struggles to find a location and works out of hotels. Good Rates, not the girl in the pictures I saw, but she has updated her ad and has a new picture and no name in the ad anymore. See through blouse with a neon bra, shorts. Decent massage but nothing special. Not up to par with some of the others out there. I have heard through trusted sources that she is trying to get established and has a guy (pimp, husband) working with her, so be careful. She and he have contacted some of the more established therapists trying to do doubles and build a client list. I had a very good time with her for a larger tip, but as always YMMV. Trusted members feel free to contact me for additional details.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-relaxation-therapy-in-tysons-cornervienna/15439964She had a pimp? Did you see him? What happened, did he try to shake you down?

AznVrep
09-19-14, 14:44
Posted this in the wrong place so adding it here.

Had changes to my work schedule and I haven't been able to post. A couple months ago I left a very positive review about a place in oakton. I decided to go back and things have changed. Chose 4 hand and was sent to a room. Lady said the other provider would arrive in a few so I decided to wait. They give me a massage that's probably a 2/5. Finally get flipped and then it becomes nothing but one provider wanting money. She wants to go back and forth about the tip. This went on for so long that my friend fell asleep. I still wanted the finish so I agreed and continued but there was nothing great about it this time. No roaming without the provider asking for a tip. Avoid this place!

Anyone have any intel on Eden? PM me if you do please.

Krakatoa
09-19-14, 22:20
Checked this place out for the first time. Pretty standard Chinese operation, nice lady in non-sexy clothes, high quality massage, standard finish with no BS. Their CL ad claimed a $49.99 early bird special. I got there around 11, but my provider had no idea what I was talking about. Lack of English didn't help. I asked about the "$50 special" and she said Oh No, we only do massage. I thought that was pretty funny. Paid the $70. WTF.

Kijimuna
09-20-14, 12:24
Checked this place out for the first time. Pretty standard Chinese operation, nice lady in non-sexy clothes, high quality massage, standard finish with no BS. Their CL ad claimed a $49.99 early bird special. I got there around 11, but my provider had no idea what I was talking about. Lack of English didn't help. I asked about the "$50 special" and she said Oh No, we only do massage. I thought that was pretty funny. Paid the $70. WTF.Do you remember who the provider was? I thought this was a legit only place.

Brdcsttech
09-21-14, 16:19
Tonight I went back to NSP. The Lady remembered me and was happy to see me but she scolded me for putting up this bad report last month. I can't remove it. She asked me to try. If you are reading this I can't delete my old post.
Met a new girl tonight. Her name is Bebe. All I can say is go see her. You WILL have a great time with her. She certainly makes up for the last bad session I had there. They are nice to regular customers at NSP. You all should try and become regular customers over there.Anyone know if this place is still open?

Skirite Hound
09-21-14, 17:38
Anyone know if this place is still open?It's all new personnel and called Edsall Massage. Last week in August it was ok massage but nothing to write home about. Too bad, because previous NSP crew was outstanding.

Pilot Aviator
09-21-14, 20:57
Anyone know if this place is still open?Brdcsttech. You quoted your own report from September 2009 (which referenced a report from August 2009). Data from five years ago.

Skirite Hound got it right. The location formerly known as NSP had some significant redecorating in December 2013 and early January 2014. I think I may have been the last customer of the management (Ms. Lily) and "NSP" staff. I think this because I tried for two weeks after my last visit to schedule a follow-up and no-one answered the phone. The third week the place is renamed Edsall Spa, Ms. Lily and the NY staff had departed, new management in-place.

Edsall is a good place to go for a good massage.

The staff was nice (and perhaps a little more senior), however, after a few visits I concluded they were sincere about it not being an "NSP-redux," so I moved on to other locations.

Whether you chose to visit or not, you should still be nice to the ladies -- and best to leave very-old data out of current quotes.

PA.

Kamen
09-23-14, 22:07
The Spa was busted in August and change owner, all young and the attractive provider is gone! Two AMP in the same building will make LEO attention! Be Safe out there.

Checked this place out for the first time. Pretty standard Chinese operation, nice lady in non-sexy clothes, high quality massage, standard finish with no BS. Their CL ad claimed a $49.99 early bird special. I got there around 11, but my provider had no idea what I was talking about. Lack of English didn't help. I asked about the "$50 special" and she said Oh No, we only do massage. I thought that was pretty funny. Paid the $70. WTF.

Krakatoa
09-26-14, 22:20
Do you remember who the provider was? I thought this was a legit only place.I'd rather not name the provider, but I don't think I was getting any special attention. Just the No Va standard.

Kijimuna
09-27-14, 19:29
I'd rather not name the provider, but I don't think I was getting any special attention. Just the No Va standard.I can respect that. No problem.

Happy Guy 2
09-29-14, 00:49
Checked this place out for the first time. Pretty standard Chinese operation, nice lady in non-sexy clothes, high quality massage, standard finish with no BS. Their CL ad claimed a $49.99 early bird special. I got there around 11, but my provider had no idea what I was talking about. Lack of English didn't help. I asked about the "$50 special" and she said Oh No, we only do massage. I thought that was pretty funny. Paid the $70. WTF.Two weeks ago dreamed of very nice person there, Mae or May or Mai. When back to visit again the next week: "No work here anymore. " . Became an Unhappy Guy. Any ideas where Mae might be found now?

Ymmv Alot
09-29-14, 14:36
Found myself with time and energy near the confluence of all the roads, and remembered reading some positive reviews about Seven -- so, since "walk-ins are welcome," so I stopped. Although the road network is a bit confusing in that area, parking was convenient and sufficient.

I walked up the stairs, and into the outer office. After ringing the bell, the (manager met me and walked me to one of the studios with a door, and told me to wait.

A few minutes later, Hanna arrived, confirmed my timing (an hour) and collected the house (. 8). Hanna is slender, probably 5'6", almost-40 ish, pleasant to see, nice personality.

First up was the TS -- a nice table (larger and softer than some, with a good face pillow). This was fine (enjoyed by me) - almost too short, but fine.

Back to the room to get fully dried.

A thorough massage followed including back-walking.

A fairly standard soft-massage followed, which then concluded with stretching.

Down-side -- Hanna asked for a gratuity which is. 4 more than appropriate compared to what I understand of NoVA standard rates. This resulted in some disappointment for both of us.

This was an OK visit for me, but I've enjoyed the experience more at other locations. A nice place, but since I know of at least three other locations less than a mile from Seven's location where I can get more value at a lower price point, I will likely not return soon.

YMMV Alot.

Serpico99
09-30-14, 20:40
I decided to hit up a Chinese syndicate place in Loudoun, near the Sam's Club area off of Atlantic. I hit this place up a few times earlier in the year and last year and got great service by an ok looking therapist and her boss (she was more attactive). The ownership must have changed because all I got was tease and an offer to do self-service on myself. But the massage was great! Price was 65/ hr and tipped 20 for a great massage, with hot stones. The provider was one of the cutest Chinese providers I have seen to date, and tall as well. When I first walked in, an Asian guy greeted me so that put me off a bit. Not sure if he is the new boss or what. No TS is available, from what I know of.

I didn't get the name of my provider as I didn't really care to know her name, given the lack of other services available and probably won't repeat at this place. I'll stick with going to "church" on Sundays to get my Chinese AMP fix.

JmSuttr
09-30-14, 23:36
Found myself with time and energy near the confluence of all the roads, and remembered reading some positive reviews about Seven -- so, since "walk-ins are welcome," so I stopped. Although the road network is a bit confusing in that area, parking was convenient and sufficient.

I walked up the stairs, and into the outer office. After ringing the bell, the (manager met me and walked me to one of the studios with a door, and told me to wait.

A few minutes later, Hanna arrived, confirmed my timing (an hour) and collected the house (. 8). Hanna is slender, probably 5'6", almost-40 ish, pleasant to see, nice personality.

First up was the TS -- a nice table (larger and softer than some, with a good face pillow). This was fine (enjoyed by me) - almost too short, but fine.

Back to the room to get fully dried.

A thorough massage followed including back-walking.

A fairly standard soft-massage followed, which then concluded with stretching.

Down-side -- Hanna asked for a gratuity which is. 4 more than appropriate compared to what I understand of NoVA standard rates. This resulted in some disappointment for both of us.

This was an OK visit for me, but I've enjoyed the experience more at other locations. A nice place, but since I know of at least three other locations less than a mile from Seven's location where I can get more value at a lower price point, I will likely not return soon.

YMMV Alot.Haven't seen Hanna (and won't, based on your field report) but all my prior visits to Seven have been satisfactory and only standard gratuities have ever been requested. I haven't visited recently so I can't be absolutely sure, but I certainly hope Hanna is the exception and not the norm.

DcFishMonger
10-02-14, 08:52
Anybody who's interested in an actual massage with stress relief should give Tara off the page a try. She's not too shabby looks-wise and it's a NOVA standard finish, but in terms of actual massage ability it's the best I've had in a long time. I usually go to her for manscaping and massage which ran 2. 2 with tip. Just keep in mind it's a very low mileage experience, but she definitely has the manual finish down to a science.

Stay safe & GLHF!

Ymmv Alot
10-03-14, 22:46
For a very good massage, and pleasurable massage experience, the center near the corners (they advertise on CL daily) is a no-hassle, good place.

Very nice facility, easy parking, Standard rates (no TS, so less expensive than most everywhere else).

I've seen several different providers (younger in age than you might expect) and each has provided a very good massage which left me relaxed and of better temperament.

For keeping my costs down, this is a fine establishment for me when I am in that area, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Geobuck757
10-04-14, 16:49
Hello nova friends.

I'm going to be in the area next weekend on business and was wondering if you all had any suggestions for outcall to hotel massage providers. I'll be in the Arlington area I believe.

Not looking for FS just massage for her to leave me very happy.

Feel free to pm me any details or suggestions.

Thanks and stay safe.

Jim Rob
10-04-14, 18:43
I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?

Stranger1
10-05-14, 01:11
I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?I'm new to the area. After I RTFF going back a month or two, I was disappointed in learning of higher house fees here, most providers nearing or over 40, and mostly hit or miss nova endings. Venturing a little further out of va, you could find a Golden opportunity to find a very decent provider under 30.

Pcpc1688
10-05-14, 09:39
I'm new to the area. After I RTFF going back a month or two, I was disappointed in learning of higher house fees here, most providers nearing or over 40, and mostly hit or miss nova endings. Venturing a little further out of va, you could find a Golden opportunity to find a very decent provider under 30.Yeah I say go out of VA to Cali. Here is the 2nd armpit of over priced older mamas that expect 60 dolla to make you HJ LOL.

Anyway, only Atlanta is prolly worse than here over all.

PC out.

Cuc2003
10-05-14, 14:39
New to the area, RTFF, and then decided to try somewhere walking distance from the hotel I am in. While the weather was nice out today the Sunshine wasn't. Did a walk in, went for the hour. Provider was probably mid to late 30's (maybe older). Overall good massage for the. 60 but curtain only and several others coming and going during my time. Could hear front door, phone, others talking. Didn't ask for a name but she did brush the boys a couple times, didn't seem to mind my hand on her waist while she massaged my chest. Asked if I could extend the session a couple minutes for a tip at the end and she indicated my time was up. Guy taking money afterwards asked me for a tip when I handed him a straight. 60. I handed her a small tip and walked out. Probably not going to repeat.

LexLuther
10-05-14, 16:19
I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?The gals working in AMPs there days probably came here when the Korean economy was in the shitter. Korea's economy is very good now and has been for a while. One of these days there will be no more Korean AMPs. So enjoy it while you can.

LexLuther.

Propilot
10-06-14, 20:18
I have seen Zaza for several years. She is now working at a spa in Sterling. I went to see her and was somewhat disappointed. HE is not an option at the new place. Here was my report a few weeks ago: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9224-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2192391&viewfull=1#post2192391 #4423

PM me if you still want her number.Sorry for the long response time my friend. I was out of state for a little while. Thank you for the new info on Zaza. I will definitely go to see her soon.

Krakatoa
10-06-14, 23:02
Went to Seven to get things straight. Kay was on the geriatric side, with mediocre massage skills and too-long thumbnails. Not a very encouraging visit, but there was no haggling over the tip. She was happy to get the standard.

Loader401
10-07-14, 09:08
I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?You might be looking at it all wrong. Those hot and sexy, young and flirty girls are still around. They just switched places and for the past 20 years. A girl named "Yumi" from Kinja or HWC 20 years ago probably is named "Coco" now.

You are right. I wish the days of young sexy girls who would help you get dressed and undressed. Where you could find whatever the flavor on the back of the wash post sports page.

Pilot Aviator
10-07-14, 16:55
Generational shift -- the 20-year olds are all of the internet generation (from the time of their birth, they had email, high-speed internet, I-tunes, etc. -- they do not know what a vinyl record, VHS-tape, or a standard music CD is for).

They are more mobile and a bit more independent and are easily found on CL, BP and other listings, frequently working from "a convenient, upscale in-call near you. ".

I know a few -- and I have visited a few of the convenient in-calls (not particularly up-scale in my experience) - and, FWIW, I prefer my ATF AMP and ATF provider.

The AMP is fairly typical for NoVA -- one of about 10 or so within three miles of the exit I use to depart from the 395-corridor to my residence.

My ATF-provider maintains the body of a 20-years-young vixen (what is it about some of these Asian women and their lack of body fat! If you look casually her face appears to be one you would expect to see on a young thirties -- look closer, and then you can see she is well over 40. And still drop-dead gorgeous. She has a work-ethic that I have learned is not-atypical of an independent K-girl and a sensual-spirit that the "young-uns" can't match. She is incredibly good (I would say gifted) as a massage technician, and admittedly, she is in this business for the money (tips).

When I compare her qualities and superb service to other providers I wonder: a) why do I even look for other locations to try (answer because I am a monger. Sigh); and b) whether I am stingy because I tip others at "standard rates" and tip her at a level that is only one-notch above standard rates (and her superb service is "off-scale high".

For those that decry NoVA for old providers and poor service. You are right to move-on to other locations or other hobbies.

Whatever you decide, please remember to always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

P.S. My ATF is UTR, is not looking for additional clients. The AMP regularly advertises in all the usual outlets.

Guido For Life
10-08-14, 15:55
Generational shift -- the 20-year olds are all of the internet generation (from the time of their birth, they had email, high-speed internet, I-tunes, etc. -- they do not know what a vinyl record, VHS-tape, or a standard music CD is for).

They are more mobile and a bit more independent and are easily found on CL, BP and other listings, frequently working from "a convenient, upscale in-call near you. ".

I know a few -- and I have visited a few of the convenient in-calls (not particularly up-scale in my experience) - and, FWIW, I prefer my ATF AMP and ATF provider.

The AMP is fairly typical for NoVA -- one of about 10 or so within three miles of the exit I use to depart from the 395-corridor to my residence.

My ATF-provider maintains the body of a 20-years-young vixen (what is it about some of these Asian women and their lack of body fat! If you look casually her face appears to be one you would expect to see on a young thirties -- look closer, and then you can see she is well over 40. And still drop-dead gorgeous. She has a work-ethic that I have learned is not-atypical of an independent K-girl and a sensual-spirit that the "young-uns" can't match. She is incredibly good (I would say gifted) as a massage technician, and admittedly, she is in this business for the money (tips).

When I compare her qualities and superb service to other providers I wonder: a) why do I even look for other locations to try (answer because I am a monger. Sigh); and b) whether I am stingy because I tip others at "standard rates" and tip her at a level that is only one-notch above standard rates (and her superb service is "off-scale high".

For those that decry NoVA for old providers and poor service. You are right to move-on to other locations or other hobbies.

PA.

P.S. My ATF is UTR, is not looking for additional clients. The AMP regularly advertises in all the usual outlets.Unless you have exclusivity agreement with a provider, if I was to go in and tip her $200, she would now be "accepting" new clients. Glad you found someone that makes you happy, but I doubt anyone else except the most lonely out of shape slob would consider an almost 50 "drop dead gorgeous". Every other year, I go to the high end soapies in Bangkok. There you can get legit 20 yo porn / models for $250 USD.

Having said that, TCC1 is open part time if you have the number. Someone is there twice a week on the down low.

JmSuttr
10-08-14, 21:17
Unless you have exclusivity agreement with a provider, if I was to go in and tip her $200, she would now be "accepting" new clients. Glad you found someone that makes you happy, but I doubt anyone else except the most lonely out of shape slob would consider an almost 50 "drop dead gorgeous". Every other year, I go to the high end soapies in Bangkok. There you can get legit 20 yo porn / models for $250 USD.

Having said that, TCC1 is open part time if you have the number. Someone is there twice a week on the down low.When PA posted about a "generational shift" my thoughts were that it applies equally to providers and hobbyists. You obviously prefer 20 yo porn-pretenders (that's my name for them because most of them do way too much fake moaning for my taste) while PA prefers a more mature experience. There's plenty of room in the hobby for both viewpoints and each one is equally valid to those who hold them.

And while money generally talks, it doesn't necessarily follow that flashing cash will get you immediate access to all providers (especially UTR ones). My sense from PA's post is that he has gone the extra mile to develop a relationship with his ATF such that she is willing to do for him what she might not do for someone with whom she does not have that level of comfort or trust, no matter how much $ is offered.

BTW, I've seen plenty of asian women in their 40's and 50's who would qualify as DDG in just about anyone's eyes. They age much better than most other races and, if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting one yet, that's unfortunate because they have a combination of looks, experience and authenticity that can take your breath away.

So good luck on your next trip to Thailand and I sincerely hope your $250 USD (about 8,000+ baht) is for multiple hours because there are plenty of websites with young hotties offering 2+ hours and multiple pops for around 6000 baht.

TerranCraft
10-09-14, 08:25
After giving up on the AMP scene here in NoVA I decided to make the trip to PA for a popular KMP. Those guys have it great, true GFE experience with a legit low 20's spinner. TS, ST, DFK, etc. It was a long drive but definitely worth it. I can't see myself ever considering going to a place around here anymore.

Quick question for you guys, are all appointments always to be made through MMS? Provider gave me her cell# but not sure what exactly I can do with it, besides find out when she is leaving for / coming back Korea.

Stay safe.

Mdterpfan8152
10-09-14, 10:57
Unless you have exclusivity agreement with a provider, if I was to go in and tip her $200, she would now be "accepting" new clients. Glad you found someone that makes you happy, but I doubt anyone else except the most lonely out of shape slob would consider an almost 50 "drop dead gorgeous". Every other year, I go to the high end soapies in Bangkok. There you can get legit 20 yo porn / models for $250 USD.

Having said that, TCC1 is open part time if you have the number. Someone is there twice a week on the down low.When you've been in this game a while you start to realize an experienced 40 something K-lady is an asset not a liability. If she still looks great, offers availability and a menu to your liking, that's a home run. Most of the younger ones offer a mechanical and standard play book. Besides, a K-lady in her forties is still about 20 years my junior.

JmSuttr
10-09-14, 12:24
After giving up on the AMP scene here in NoVA I decided to make the trip to PA for a popular KMP. Those guys have it great, true GFE experience with a legit low 20's spinner. TS, ST, DFK, etc. It was a long drive but definitely worth it. I can't see myself ever considering going to a place around here anymore.

Quick question for you guys, are all appointments always to be made through MMS? Provider gave me her cell# but not sure what exactly I can do with it, besides find out when she is leaving for / coming back Korea.

Stay safe.She wouldn't have given you her number if she didn't want to see you again. Whenever a masseuse gives me her personal cell #, I make it a point to text her right away to tell her what a wonderful time I had and that I would like to see her again. Even if you can't make it up to PA very often, an occasional text keeps that connection active.

As far as making an appt, send her a text to ask if you can schedule with her or if you should call the MMS. IMHO, she'll appreciate your reaching out but will probably ask you to call MMS because she won't want MMS to know she's communicating directly with clients.

Sexingit
10-09-14, 12:25

Stay safe.If she gives you her number that means she's willing to see you outside of the AMP. Good luck with that because you may have hit the jackpot. If I were you, I'd text / call her immediately to stay in contact or at least make another visit, this time without the middle MMS.

Feel free to PM with details if possible, thanks!

Collio2
10-09-14, 12:30
After a visit to several different spas I realized that VIP SPA was one of the better ones. With staffs willing to help you relieve your stress for a good cost. These massage experts high standards massage skill and it will treat you well. In an environment pleasant to be in your comfort is not compromised. The drive to Chantily isn't bad at all. But its little hard to find it when you get there. They also have ample parking lot. A spa like VIP is not to be ignored. Located in chantilly (Gallows Road) Come try a visit and you will be surprised.

Roamin Roman
10-09-14, 16:17
After a visit to several different spas I realized that VIP SPA was one of the better ones. With staffs willing to help you relieve your stress for a good cost. These massage experts high standards massage skill and it will treat you well. In an environment pleasant to be in your comfort is not compromised. The drive to Chantily isn't bad at all. But its little hard to find it when you get there. They also have ample parking lot. A spa like VIP is not to be ignored. Located in chantilly (Gallows Road) Come try a visit and you will be surprised.Just an observation but, the way your report is written, it seems almost as though you have a vested interest in this place (almost as though you were a provider who is trying to avoid having to post an ad in the USASG Advertisers forum). If you are truly a monger who's trying to pass along useful information, bear in mind the need to be clear in your composition in order that other members won't be confused or uncertain about your post. Just FWIW.

Roman.

Roamin Roman
10-09-14, 17:12

Having said that, TCC1 is open part time if you have the number. Someone is there twice a week on the down low.Guido, I'm going to "pile on" (just adding on, really) to this discussion, in support of PA.

First, though, if your preference is for the 20-something hottie / pornstar / model type of provider, then who am I to tell you what you should like? After all, ours is a hobby that is purely one of personal preferences. And, like artwork and scotch, each individual has his own personal tastes that bring him greatest satisfaction. So, in that vein, monger on and enjoy.

That said, I have to come down on PA's side in that, while a provider in her 40's or 50's is usually no longer the super-flexible spring chicken that you prefer, these more mature providers possess something that most of the younger ones lack or have not yet developed: a sensuality and an instinctive understanding of how to make their time with you satisfying on more than a mere physical level. And until you've experienced it, you won't truly know what PA, JmSuttr, and I (and some others) are talking about.

When I was in my 30's (I'm "a bit" older, nowadays), I was regularly seeing a provider at a less-advertised and now-defunct Annandale AMP. This provider was actually the owner and MMS, but I always requested her. Unless she needed to ensure that the other girls were getting enough business, she would always take care of me. And take care of me she did. And not just from the physical standpoint, either. She had an indescribable earthy, smoky sensuality about her that made the hour (and sometimes more) that we spent together in one of the rooms seem like a whole afternoon or evening. At any rate, I assumed that she was in her late-40's or early-50's. But, as it turned out when her place eventually closed about 5 years later, she was late-50's / early-60's during the time that I was seeing her. That didn't turn me off at all, but rather confirmed my opinion that a woman can be sensual and exciting at more mature stages of her life. The proof of that was in her ability to get me to "full mast" about 30 seconds after she closed the door to the room. And, even though she was near and at 60 when I was seeing her, she was more than a match for me and I was seldom able to last more than 7 minutes with her once the main event began. It might strike you as strange that I was able to be so fascinated by a lady who was about 25 years my senior, but as I said: it's something you won't be able to understand until you've experienced it for yourself. She is now well out of the business, but I still look back on each and every session I had with that lady (and there were many) with longing and desire. She knew how to keep me coming back in a way that the younger hotties couldn't (although there have also been more than a few young hotties who've held my attention). Throughout my mongering, I've had the pleasure of knowing a few providers who were at least 10 years older than me, and each of them had a certain "something" that younger ones simply didn't have and couldn't offer.

So, what's the gist of all the above? Basically, if you have the opportunity to develop a relationship (especially a GFE relationship) with an older provider, don't pass up that opportunity too quickly or out-of-hand. You might just find, as JmSuttr and PA and I have found, that they'll expand your "monger horizons" and give you experiences that you've never had before. And, believe it or not, it's not all that hard to establish such a relationship. It's just that their needs and motivations are going to be different than those for a 20-somethiing or 30-something provider, and you have to be able to discern what those needs and motivations are, just as they are able to discern what will keep you on their "short leash".

Monger on, amigo. And, as PA always counsels, "Be nice to the ladies".

Roamin' Roman.

Bunker Buster
10-09-14, 21:40
Provider gave me her cell# but not sure what exactly I can do with it, besides find out when she is leaving for / coming back Korea.

Stay safe.Find out if she gave you the number because she's interested in seeing you outside of the spa, or just because she's planning a move and wants to let you know where she ends up.

Chat with her a bit, then suggest that she come visit you in DC next time she has a few days off. You'll pay for her round-trip bus or train ticket, of course, plus restaurants with scenic views in between sightseeing and a bit of shopping. If she's interested in visiting, pick up the tab for everything, treat her like a lady on the town, and reap the rewards at bedtimes.

I took a few spa girls around town, then dropped them off at the bus station or airport, and they look and act like normal girls outside the spa. If anyone remembers Shogun spa in Falls Church, the owner (she was one of only 2-3 masseuses there) cooked dinner for me several times, and came back to my place once for a GFE trip to Greece in my shower.

Bunker Buster
10-09-14, 22:00
You have 13 posts to your name and every single one is an unqualified positive review of an AMP. In fact, you've given positive reviews to places in Jacksonville, Colorado Springs, Sacramento, Mobile, PG County and Northern VA. And in most of your posts you claim to have received either BJ (including CIM) or FS. Also, in your Sacramento Forum post on 4/23 you claim that it was an account of your very first visit to an AMP. Yet you have five earlier posts detailing other reported AMP visits.

Don't know what your game is, but my scammer radar is on high alert and I don't believe a word of any of your posts.He even calls the girls "staffs" like the ads do. Compare today's review of VIP therapy with his 10/15/13 review of Top Spa.

After a visit to several different spas I realized that VIP SPA was one of the better ones. With staffs willing to help you relieve your stress for a good cost. These massage experts high standards massage skill and it will treat you well. In an environment pleasant to be in your comfort is not compromised. The drive to Chantily isn't bad at all. But its little hard to find it when you get there. They also have ample parking lot. A spa like VIP is not to be ignored. Located in chantilly (Gallows Road) Come try a visit and you will be surprised.

After a visit to several different spas I realized that TOP SPA was one of the better ones. With staffs willing to help you relieve your stress for a good cost. These massage experts high standards massage skill and it will treat you well. In an environment pleasant to be in your comfort is not compromised. They also have ample parking lot. A spa like TOP SPA is not to be ignored. Located in Falls church Come try a visit and you will be surprised.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1901682&viewfull=1#post1901682.

I also noticed that he said the 4/23 visit was his first time, but note that he said an 'AAMP' (Asian Apartment), not his first time in an 'AMP'.

He certainly does get around quickly (California, Alabama, Florida, and the DC area) within a matter of weeks, and seems to get a lot of BBBJ and FS, but maybe he's just a traveling businessman for some business other than opening new AMPs. LOL.

JTreehorn14
10-10-14, 09:00
He certainly does get around quickly.He also is horrifically grammar-challenged. Sounds like it was written by a bot and not a person.

TerranCraft
10-10-14, 09:06
She wouldn't have given you her number if she didn't want to see you again. Whenever a masseuse gives me her personal cell #, I make it a point to text her right away to tell her what a wonderful time I had and that I would like to see her again. Even if you can't make it up to PA very often, an occasional text keeps that connection active.

As far as making an appt, send her a text to ask if you can schedule with her or if you should call the MMS. IMHO, she'll appreciate your reaching out but will probably ask you to call MMS because she won't want MMS to know she's communicating directly with clients.Thank you everyone for the responses. I should probably give some more details. Unfortunately she speaks almost no English and my Korean is very limited. (Brushing up on it as we speak haha). Despite being super sweet and kind during our session, apparently she's sort of infamous and loves $$. In the past I've heard that she has 5 cell phones, and markets herself to all her clients that she wants to see again. Maybe she's toned it down, or it was exaggerated but I'm guessing that meeting her outside of the spa is out of the question. I messaged her a day after saying I had a good time, nice meeting you etc.

The language barrier sucks, but I do understand most of what she's saying. I just can't reply back as easily since I don't practice my Korean as much as I should. I asked for her number because she frequently travels and I wanted to be able to see her again in case she moves. Taking her on a "night out of town" didn't cross my mind, though I wouldn't be against it if she expressed interest. She did say that next time I'm in PA she wants to buy me lunch. It sounded sincere when she said it but who knows.

I think for now, I will take JimSuttr's advice and just try to make an appointment through her, or if she prefers it to be through MMS.

Volvos40
10-10-14, 10:13
He's posting for the AMPs. Somebody block him / her. VIP is a loser spa, with one lady.

Just an observation but, the way your report is written, it seems almost as though you have a vested interest in this place (almost as though you were a provider who is trying to avoid having to post an ad in the USASG Advertisers forum). If you are truly a monger who's trying to pass along useful information, bear in mind the need to be clear in your composition in order that other members won't be confused or uncertain about your post. Just FWIW.

Roman.

Guitarman1
10-10-14, 18:52
Edsall is definitely no longer NSP. I visited about 2 weeks ago after not having been for several months. The shower and massage were good, but if you previously visited for service that went above and beyond you may be disappointed. There is nothing to set them apart from the standard NoVA experience.

Big Daddy Don
10-12-14, 08:43
I have not posted in quite some time but felt compelled to tell about this.

I went by the corner spot on Holly yesterday for a little relaxation. About half way through it turns into Romper Room outside the room. Yes some pathetic schmuck brought his three little daughters with him to wait while he spent an hour in the room with a provider. REALLY? The squealing rug rats right outside the door kind of kill the whole scene. I found it hard to believe that the owner would accept this. Can you imagine the write up that would have hit the paper if there had been a raid?

I never opted to go the kid route in life but if the fine father figure that was there yesterday is reading this forum, please get a life and don't let your pathetic family infringe on other's enjoyment.

JmSuttr
10-12-14, 15:34

I went by the corner spot on Holly yesterday for a little relaxation. About half way through it turns into Romper Room outside the room. Yes some pathetic schmuck brought his three little daughters with him to wait while he spent an hour in the room with a provider. REALLY? The squealing rug rats right outside the door kind of kill the whole scene. I found it hard to believe that the owner would accept this. Can you imagine the write up that would have hit the paper if there had been a raid?

I never opted to go the kid route in life but if the fine father figure that was there yesterday is reading this forum, please get a life and don't let your pathetic family infringe on other's enjoyment.'nuff said.

Dandy Don
10-12-14, 21:36

I never opted to go the kid route in life but if the fine father figure that was there yesterday is reading this forum, please get a life and don't let your pathetic family infringe on other's enjoyment.I was in an AMP in Frederick, MD many years ago. While I was in the room, I could here what sounded like an older couple come in. The Mamasan had a conversation with them and told them they were too busy and come back another time. I thought the whole thing sounded a little strange and fishy and a week later the AMP was visited by LE. So my impression was the couple was sent in to gauge the nature of the services. Or maybe it was totally unrelated. But I was a little freaked out.

And by the way, Big Dandy Don, are we related, LOL.

Mustang946
10-13-14, 01:31

PA.

P.S. My ATF is UTR, is not looking for additional clients. The AMP regularly advertises in all the usual outlets.I've been out of pocket for a week or so and just now catching up and could not agree with you more.

Happy Guy 2
10-14-14, 15:23
I've been out of pocket for a week or so and just now catching up and could not agree with you more.New poster, long time hobbyist in NoVA. Visited some good, some bad. Ugly or fat is where I draw the line. Mentally does not work. NOW THE QUESTION: Does half hour say you want to get down to business? I usually go for hour and it is sometimes like a cat and mouse game. I do like a hard massage but also a smile. Have had good luck. So, does the 1/2 hour say HAPPY to the providers? (Since no one I know would want a 1/2 hour real massage.) Thanks -Respond her, e experienced folks, or PM. We all need to learn what makes sense for everyone involved.

Happy Guy 2.

JmSuttr
10-14-14, 20:19
New poster, long time hobbyist in NoVA. Visited some good, some bad. Ugly or fat is where I draw the line. Mentally does not work. NOW THE QUESTION: Does half hour say you want to get down to business? I usually go for hour and it is sometimes like a cat and mouse game. I do like a hard massage but also a smile. Have had good luck. So, does the 1/2 hour say HAPPY to the providers? (Since no one I know would want a 1/2 hour real massage.) Thanks -Respond her, e experienced folks, or PM. We all need to learn what makes sense for everyone involved.

Happy Guy 2.If so, then based on your experiences you should have plenty of intel to share and you've probably tried enough places to be able to answer your own question.

Where have you experienced a "cat and mouse" game when scheduling for an hour and where have you had good sessions?

Just my. 02 but you'll probably find seniors more willing to answer questions once you've established yourself as someone who contributes substantive info to the forum.

Rudraidhe
10-14-14, 20:37
New poster, long time hobbyist in NoVA. Visited some good, some bad. Ugly or fat is where I draw the line. Mentally does not work. NOW THE QUESTION: Does half hour say you want to get down to business? I usually go for hour and it is sometimes like a cat and mouse game. I do like a hard massage but also a smile. Have had good luck. So, does the 1/2 hour say HAPPY to the providers? (Since no one I know would want a 1/2 hour real massage.) Thanks -Respond her, e experienced folks, or PM. We all need to learn what makes sense for everyone involved.

Happy Guy 2.In my experience the half hour may save you a few bucks but it's always such a rush job that it's hardly worth going to an AMP for this service. Neither half or full hour is more likely to result in anything more than standard NoVa finish. Rarely, you might get lucky on the full hour option.

Heelman69
10-15-14, 08:55
Saw this fine young lady:

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nyomis-nuru-i-make-it-1-unforgettable-experience-new-pics-earlybird-special-b41pm-28/12526279

I just came into a bit of a windfall, so I splurged and went for the Gold Nuru pkg. Pics are accurate and they are her. She is taller than I expected, very long legs, nice looking and a fine ass. So the session starts with a shower, she is soaping me up and paying a good amount of attention to the boys. I'm feeling her up all over and she has a nice body. She pulls a few stripper moves kinda dancing around (as much as can be done in a typical shower / tub). Then we move to the bed. She has nuru gel, it is super slippery. I have never done that before and it is nice and sexy. She body slides all over me working me up and down while also humping my ass, my calves and my ankles. Later, I flip and she works the front. She is good about teasing me to the edge, but not taking me too far. Finally, she works the anaconda and slips her finger gingerly into my ass. I have tried prostate massage a couple of times, but it has never been done so well. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, overall the session was great, but I doubt I'd spend so much again, maybe I'd go for one of the more modest packages.

JmSuttr
10-15-14, 13:34

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nyomis-nuru-i-make-it-1-unforgettable-experience-new-pics-earlybird-special-b41pm-28/12526279

I just came into a bit of a windfall, so I splurged and went for the Gold Nuru pkg. Pics are accurate and they are her. She is taller than I expected, very long legs, nice looking and a fine ass. So the session starts with a shower, she is soaping me up and paying a good amount of attention to the boys. I'm feeling her up all over and she has a nice body. She pulls a few stripper moves kinda dancing around (as much as can be done in a typical shower / tub). Then we move to the bed. She has nuru gel, it is super slippery. I have never done that before and it is nice and sexy. She body slides all over me working me up and down while also humping my ass, my calves and my ankles. Later, I flip and she works the front. She is good about teasing me to the edge, but not taking me too far. Finally, she works the anaconda and slips her finger gingerly into my ass. I have tried prostate massage a couple of times, but it has never been done so well. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, overall the session was great, but I doubt I'd spend so much again, maybe I'd go for one of the more modest packages.IMHO, unless you've seen a provider before and experienced her "premium" package, it's generally better to start off at the lower end of the service scale. Then, assuming you think the available upgrades are worth the extra $, you are in a stronger position to negotiate a discount. Since she's already scheduled you for an allotted amount of time, it's to her benefit to get as much $ out of you as she can for that hour. But if you use the big head and negotiate (politely, of course) by saying you hadn't planned to spend that much, only brought a certain amount of cash, etc. , or some other reason you're reluctant to upgrade, a good provider may upgrade you for less because she wants you to come back again.

As always, YMMV, but I've never had a problem upgrading with good providers (except for when extending a session causes a schedule conflict) because they want happy clients and repeat business. And if a provider cops an attitude for any reason, then she's not someone I would repeat with anyway.

P.S. Some of the above observations also pertain to providers with "a la carte" pricing models (like most of the girls who advertise on wix.com, etc.). I hate "a la carte" pricing with a passion and I steer clear of those providers for that reason. Their goal is to get you in the door and then upsell you for every possible extra they can. The oThER site is full of reviews from mongers who paid 300+ for a freaking HJ! But, if you're one of those who just has to try Elena Nuru or one of those types of providers, you're better off to start with the basic package and, using the big head, trying to negotiate any upgrades.

Happy hunting and stay safe!

Serpico99
10-15-14, 16:01

Happy Guy 2.My experience is with most of the Korean AMPs (KAMPs) I visited, an hour = 45 minutes or less, a lot of times the provider being lazy and just wants to get tipped and have the session over as quickly as possible.

With Chinese AMPs (CAMPs), I have received almost all the time, the full allotted time. Most of the CAMPs, I always go for the massage minus the TS / shower. I usually get a better massage from the CAMPs.

Happy Guy 2
10-15-14, 20:14
Thanks all for your replies and insight.

I was worried when requesting an hour, they feel that they make much more tips for 2 half hour guys. Or maybe they are happy for what they get. On Sunset place, got old friendly provider that smelled of smoke that did the hour in 45 and asked for more tip than. 4. I said what? . and smiled. Think they are trained to ask for more no matter what. Agree half hour is too rushed to get in mood. For me.

Happy Guy 2.

Heelman69
10-16-14, 17:54
IMHO, unless you've seen a provider before and experienced her "premium" package, it's generally better to start off at the lower end of the service scale. Then, assuming you think the available upgrades are worth the extra $, you are in a stronger position to negotiate a discount. Since she's already scheduled you for an allotted amount of time, it's to her benefit to get as much $ out of you as she can for that hour. But if you use the big head and negotiate (politely, of course) by saying you hadn't planned to spend that much, only brought a certain amount of cash, etc. , or some other reason you're reluctant to upgrade, a good provider may upgrade you for less because she wants you to come back again.

As always, YMMV, but I've never had a problem upgrading with good providers (except for when extending a session causes a schedule conflict) because they want happy clients and repeat business. And if a provider cops an attitude for any reason, then she's not someone I would repeat with anyway.

P.S. Some of the above observations also pertain to providers with "a la carte" pricing models (like most of the girls who advertise on wix.com, etc.). I hate "a la carte" pricing with a passion and I steer clear of those providers for that reason. Their goal is to get you in the door and then upsell you for every possible extra they can. The oThER site is full of reviews from mongers who paid 300+ for a freaking HJ! But, if you're one of those who just has to try Elena Nuru or one of those types of providers, you're better off to start with the basic package and, using the big head, trying to negotiate any upgrades.

Happy hunting and stay safe!JM;.

I agree, I almost ALWAYS will tell a gal, "hey, let's do the half hour just to get acquainted. " Then you can feel them out for how they deliver on attitude and quality of service as well as what's on the menu. Of course, what usually happens to me is that they figure out I'm a nice guy and not LE or a thug or an asshole, so I usually get the full treatment thereafter, for the lower price. I, too hate "a la carte" and avoid that like the clap. As I stated, I came into a windfall and wanted to treat myself and I was very pleased with the service. I just don't really ever spend more than about. 8 - $. 2 for a GFE (with CFS, of course). You can negotiate down, you just have to tell them that all you have is X this time or ask for a "short time" because you have an appointment or meeting scheduled and that resets the whole framework. Anyway, thanks for the comments.

Happy Guy 2
10-17-14, 02:32

I just came into a bit of a windfall, so I splurged and went for the Gold Nuru pkg. Pics are accurate and they are her. She is taller than I expected, very long legs, nice looking and a fine ass. So the session starts with a shower, she is soaping me up and paying a good amount of attention to the boys. I'm feeling her up all over and she has a nice body. She pulls a few stripper moves kinda dancing around (as much as can be done in a typical shower / tub). Then we move to the bed. She has nuru gel, it is super slippery. I have never done that before and it is nice and sexy. She body slides all over me working me up and down while also humping my ass, my calves and my ankles. Later, I flip and she works the front. She is good about teasing me to the edge, but not taking me too far. Finally, she works the anaconda and slips her finger gingerly into my ass. I have tried prostate massage a couple of times, but it has never been done so well. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, overall the session was great, but I doubt I'd spend so much again, maybe I'd go for one of the more modest packages.Thanks Heelman. Took your suggestion late Thursday morning.

Nyomi was delightful, safe, sweet, warm. Friendly, great chemistry and focused on making you happy. So much so (since I was slow) that we went way over in time. First time I tried an independent and it was wonderful. LE she said was not a concern since she did not provide sex, just a wild Nuru and Tantric massage and did not work out of a hotel, but her home. So they don't care. I asked, as I was a little paranoid and why wasn't she also concerned.

Relative to the money, I put $$ in an envelope and thinking back, it was less cost per hour than the typical AMP and much, much better and high quality, a great value considering the services and she spoke good English so we communicated a lot. A shower together before and one after We went to heaven. No tip, no issues, discussed it. Not greedy. Just a wonderful experience and fun and satisfying. Recommend her highly, treat her nice and respectfully and she is a winner and worth it!

Other proven recommendations appreciated. Which I realize is hard since I am a newbie here. PM if you want, or, share for all our happiness. I told her I got her name off a good review and she appreciated that she was appreciated and did not mind the postings. Myself, I am interested in sexy hot fun but not FS types or any risky business. I can't understand how some do DATY, but I guess we all do what we want.

Happy Guy 2.

Happy Guy 2
10-18-14, 19:12
Visited CAMP in NoVA. Nice slim sweet 25 yr old provider. Shockingly nice and satisfying. My type. +Little shy (Seniors can PM me for details.).

Happy Guy 2.

Happy Guy 2
10-19-14, 21:26
Visited CAMP in NoVA. Nice slim sweet 25 yr old provider. Shockingly nice and satisfying. My type. +Little shy (Seniors can PM me for details.).

Happy Guy 2.It was so good yesterday that I went back TODAY. Had good night dreams. Had the time and the $.

But, left unhappy. Started off real nice. GFE. Talking playing touching mutual feeling. I had left in plain view the. 6 on the side table as was requested yesterday. To avoid any negotiations that kill the mood (for me). She said "massage me" and I did on her back. Lots of fun. Then my turn and some back walking which I need and then some hugging stuff. Mostly OTC, and some under. Asked her and tried to undo bra for some kissing of beautiful (I imagined) full breasts. She leans close to my ear and said: 1 $. I said "your kidding. I thought you loved me. " So no progress and so turned off that nothing really worked well as she tried the NOVA. When 60 minutes up, she said "want some water". And that was it.

When she left room for water, I took. 2 back off the table leaving. 4 tip. Total cost. 6 + . 4 = $ I left feeling she thinks I was rich and a sucker. She is wrong. I am only rich. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

In response to several PM's: It is Relax in Oakton on Hunter Mill Road. Provider was Anna. A nice 25 yr old sweet attractive good masseuse. Go for some fun but beware of greedy potential up sell. $ for what? Nothing. Quite a tease! I like to play fair and on the table (no pun intended). But not taken for a ride. Maybe she thought I was hooked and would pay anything for anything. My big head kicked in and said WTF, no.

Best of Luck. PM me if you have young slim friendly suggestions for safe fun.

Happy Guy 2.

Serpico99
10-21-14, 16:05
I hit up an old Chinese syndicate spot in LoCo, off of E. Holly. Luckily most of the businesses were closed on Sunday so no need to do a "walk of shame" LOL Just average noVA experience but she took direction well. I didn't see Anna there, who migrated over from Swan just down the road, several months ago. Maybe she moved on? My provider was ok looking (the only one there) but nothing to brag about. It's a good back-up spot.

Kijimuna
10-22-14, 12:22
I hit up an old Chinese syndicate spot in LoCo, off of E. Holly. Luckily most of the businesses were closed on Sunday so no need to do a "walk of shame" LOL Just average noVA experience but she took direction well. I didn't see Anna there, who migrated over from Swan just down the road, several months ago. Maybe she moved on? My provider was ok looking (the only one there) but nothing to brag about. It's a good back-up spot.Anna told me that she was going back to the old Swan location at the end of October.

Pcpc1688
10-22-14, 12:59
It was so good yesterday that I went back TODAY. Had good night dreams. Had the time and the $.

But, left unhappy. Started off real nice. GFE. Talking playing touching mutual feeling. I had left in plain view the. 6 on the side table as was requested yesterday. To avoid any negotiations that kill the mood (for me). She said "massage me" and I did on her back. Lots of fun. Then my turn and some back walking which I need and then some hugging stuff. Mostly OTC, and some under. Asked her and tried to undo bra for some kissing of beautiful (I imagined) full breasts. She leans close to my ear and said: 1 $. I said "your kidding. I thought you loved me. " So no progress and so turned off that nothing really worked well as she tried the NOVA. When 60 minutes up, she said "want some water". And that was it.

When she left room for water, I took. 2 back off the table leaving. 4 tip. Total cost. 6 + . 4 = $ I left feeling she thinks I was rich and a sucker. She is wrong. I am only rich. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

In response to several PM's: It is Relax in Oakton on Hunter Mill Road. Provider was Anna. A nice 25 yr old sweet attractive good masseuse. Go for some fun but beware of greedy potential up sell. $ for what? Nothing. Quite a tease! I like to play fair and on the table (no pun intended). But not taken for a ride. Maybe she thought I was hooked and would pay anything for anything. My big head kicked in and said WTF, no.

Happy Guy 2.

2.100 for not much more than a massage is not that smart but hey your rich so it doesn't hurt as bad right?

Anyway, there are rarely any worthwhile HJs here in NOVA for less than 140. Which I would just go to my video library. Hah.

PC out.

Jlobby
10-22-14, 13:44
Hello Fellows,

I'm seeking intel about those long running advertisements on BP that seem to be some kind of LMP in the Herndon / Sterling / Dulles area. The outfit always seems to switch around locations and change its name. (Hush Therapy, Vibe, Sin, Dulles Therapy etc). Can't seem to find any legit info on them but they look interesting. I asked before, a few weeks ago at the end of a review I did but got no reply. Figured it was worth asking again. Anyone able to shed light on this place?

Happy Hunting!

Big Daddy Don
10-22-14, 18:55
Finally decided to swing by Capital this afternoon and check it out. Short fat girl lead me back to a room. I asked who the provider would be and she looked surprised and said it would be her. I asked if anyone else was working. She drew out an even older uglier woman and told me it was the two of them. I had to pass.

Will track down my ATF tomorrow.

BDD.

Wahooboy94
10-22-14, 23:24
Returned to Edsall this past Saturday night. What can I say, I really enjoy seeing Ms. Vicki! It had been a few months and I was her last customer of the night. Good table shower followed by good massage and an excellent ending for both. Not the best massage in the world, but I do enjoy the stay.

Roamin Roman
10-23-14, 13:45
Hello Fellows,

I'm seeking intel about those long running advertisements on BP that seem to be some kind of LMP in the Herndon / Sterling / Dulles area. The outfit always seems to switch around locations and change its name. (Hush Therapy, Vibe, Sin, Dulles Therapy etc). Can't seem to find any legit info on them but they look interesting. I asked before, a few weeks ago at the end of a review I did but got no reply. Figured it was worth asking again. Anyone able to shed light on this place?

Happy Hunting!I hate to break the news to you, amigo, but until you post a few solid review with actionable intel, thereby establishing some "board cred", you're going to find the fellows on this forum understandably reluctant to share much with you. The reason is, with two postings to your credit (both asking for intel), you are an unknown quantity to us. You might be a LEO troll who's not looking to help those LMPs you mention.

There's also the cost of that intel. Other members got their info through the expenditure of their own valuable time and hard-earned money. Until you demonstrate a willingness and an ability to go out and do some of your own research, why should anyone hand you something on the proverbial silver platter? Also, you haven't mentioned whether you bothered to do any reading of all the previous reports that mongers have generously shared. Don't take it personally; it's not meant that way. It simply the valid rationale of seeing whether the new member is actually someone who wants to participate in the hobby, rather than a LEO or a lazy leech.

My recommendation: Get in touch with some of those LMPs that pique your curiosity, visit a couple, and then report back here with your findings. Repeat, as necessary, until you build up a good reputation as being someone who obtains and shares good information (not just plain old information). Eventually, you'll find that more board members will be willing to take you into their confidences. It's like Desert Pete used to say: "You've got to give before you get. ".

Now, go forth and take a few for the team, and tell us what you find. Good luck, and stay safe.

Roamin' Roman.

Pcpc1688
10-23-14, 20:31
Finally decided to swing by Capital this afternoon and check it out. Short fat girl lead me back to a room. I asked who the provider would be and she looked surprised and said it would be her. I asked if anyone else was working. She drew out an even older uglier woman and told me it was the two of them. I had to pass.

BDD.Don.

Nice to see you back bro. Miss the glory days of DC LOL. Btw who is the ATF these days ? Pm good

That ugly little witch is the manager of all things who does massa as needed. Never liked her either way.

It was always a good place but lately just bad.

PC out.

Big Daddy Don
10-24-14, 06:36
Thanks for the welcome back PC. Well, perhaps I'll give the Cap another look after a while. Give them a chance for rotations.

And yes I dearly miss the glory days of DC and of old HWC and the like in PWC. Sad times.

MGMplayer
10-25-14, 02:09
I had a dream I was in Arlington for Christmas and got lost 30 minutes into MD. I was specifically shopping for the "lowest price point GeForceŽ 9 Series GPU" . It was late so when I arrived I paid. 7 for an hour massage and proceeded to got a free table shower from the Mamasan, since the girl was busy. Ialso got to sit in a sauna while I waited which was kind of unique- a portable looking one.

Anyways the girl came in, decent looking and gave me a better than usual massage. Flip she tried to signal for a tip, but since I couldn't understand I just told her I had $. 2. She proceeded to give me a CBJ along with the usual nova flip. She tried very very hard to please me but it wasn't working so she gave up and asked if we could make love, any position was ok as long as it was quick and that was that.

Now I don't know if $. 2 would be enough for FS again, maybe it was too much, or if the girl just got tired and was afraid of getting a complaint, but I'm hoping some seniors will go and figure out the real upgrade pricing.

I personally would go back, but would prefer if someone let me in on some where closer in the NVA area, or a few legit k agency numbers. If your a senior and can't figure out what place I'm referring to PM me. If your not a senior. Have something to trade.

Keep those chips safe.

MGM.

Brahmabull
10-25-14, 09:18
I don't usually do hobbying in nova too much but on occasion work brings me to the land of traffic congestion and Asian beauties. When I do I almost always stop by my favorite korean condo in tysons. But this week I was in the falls church 7 corners area and decided to stop by seven. It's a place I have been a few times before. I climb the stairs and met Hana she was short and petite wearing cut off daisy Dukes. Her body looked good and her face was pretty probably was beautiful 10-12 years ago but now she is in her 40's surely.

I went along with her and the ts was just fine and the massage was very good. She put in the effort and has refinded skills in massage. After the flip the front massage continued with full visuals head to toe all access roaming permitted. I like this place the last visit I had I had seen a younger girl in her 30's perhaps who said she was part time. I may return sooner than expected and see if I can meet someone new. Standard nova finish. For slightly higher tip. I rewarded her for the extra efforts on her massage a lot of girls these days don't put the effort into the massage anymore. She did. For not having many FS AMPs left or any in nova it's good to know you can still get quality service at a spa.

Pcpc1688
10-25-14, 22:13
I had a dream I was in Arlington for Christmas and got lost 30 minutes into MD. I was specifically shopping for the "lowest price point GeForce 9 Series GPU" . It was late so when I arrived I paid. 7 for an hour massage and proceeded to got a free table shower from the Mamasan, since the girl was busy. Ialso got to sit in a sauna while I waited which was kind of unique- a portable looking one.

Anyways the girl came in, decent looking and gave me a better than usual massage. Flip she tried to signal for a tip, but since I couldn't understand I just told her I had $. 2. She proceeded to give me a CBJ along with the usual nova flip. She tried very very hard to please me but it wasn't working so she gave up and asked if we could make love, any position was ok as long as it was quick and that was that.

Now I don't know if $. 2 would be enough for FS again, maybe it was too much, or if the girl just got tired and was afraid of getting a complaint, but I'm hoping some seniors will go and figure out the real upgrade pricing.

I personally would go back, but would prefer if someone let me in on some where closer in the NVA area, or a few legit k agency numbers. If your a senior and can't figure out what place I'm referring to PM me. If your not a senior. Have something to trade.

Keep those chips safe.

MGM.Is this some sort of Riddle dude WTF man? Uncle LEO wouldn't know where this place was either but does he really care.

PC out.

JmSuttr
10-26-14, 13:49
I had a dream I was in Arlington for Christmas and got lost 30 minutes into MD. I was specifically shopping for the "lowest price point GeForce 9 Series GPU" . It was late so when I arrived I paid. 7 for an hour massage and proceeded to got a free table shower from the Mamasan, since the girl was busy. Ialso got to sit in a sauna while I waited which was kind of unique- a portable looking one.

Keep those chips safe.

MGM.Since you're being cryptic (too much, IMHO) and mention both Arlington and MD, it's hard to figure out if you're posting in the correct forum. If you visited a place in MD, you should post for the benefit of the hobbyists who play in that area.

Brahmabull
10-26-14, 19:34
Since you're being cryptic (too much, IMHO) and mention both Arlington and MD, it's hard to figure out if you're posting in the correct forum. If you visited a place in MD, you should post for the benefit of the hobbyists who play in that area.I had to look at the original post to even hazard a guess at wth he is taking about. So I maybe wrong but his title reference to Indians playing (Redskins) is probably fedex field so that would most likely make the spa Parkway AC which is the closest one to fedex field and is probably approx 30 from Arlington without traffic.

Not much to say of that review for not much of a spa. In md the places to visit are in Greenbelt and baltimore for full menu service (allthough parkway AC may offer it I wouldn't recommend) if someone is looking for less than that there are great spots all over.

Volvos40
10-26-14, 19:46
If she was short, a little overweight, but still gave a good massaage, it was prolly the mamasan. Eva and Mary are the girls that I know, and they are good Chinese therapists. Standard NOVA usually.

BDD.

Kijimuna
10-26-14, 19:52
It was so good yesterday that I went back TODAY. Had good night dreams. Had the time and the $.

Happy Guy 2.

2.I saw Anna today at Relax. 30 minute massage. She is fairly young (early 30's), pretty, and great firm natural tits. She took off her top and let me get off on her tits. Was happy with $40 tip. Gave me her WeChat I'd.

SxNine
10-27-14, 16:59
Stopped at sunset just before closing without much anticipation because of previous disappointment. A Korean AMP opened the door, who looked 40 ish, but had a smokin little body and not-so-bad face. Went to the room and did an LE check just to see her reaction, which was a smile and giggle. Encouraged to stay by the reaction, paid the house 0.6 half hour rate folded around a cover. She looked at the cover and just handed it back with no verbal comment and a straight face. So far, one positive sign and one negative sign. She returned to the room and commensed the massage which was nothing more than a light rub like having sun tan lotion applied. Unrestricted roaming brought no reaction. Nice natural headlights, probably Bees. Nice erasers. Shaved clean, no stubble. Nice firm booty. No resistance to any roaming yet. The flip came after about 10 minutes of light rubbing and unrestricted roaming. Light rubbing continued on the front side and all sensitive areas were given a lot of attention, and then the AMP stripped completely. She climbed up on the table and immediately assumed the 69 position for daty and gives an outstanding BBBJ. Just a few seconds before completion, she switched to hand and finished with a hr. She must have enjoyed the daty because she did not jump up right away; nice. After dressing and leaving the room with a handful, she returned with a warm facecloth and a cup of scope for cleanup. Offered 0.6 and the pout got one more Jackson. On the way to the door, she said usually it's $.0 With a big smile she requested a return visit soon to see Vie.

MGMplayer
10-28-14, 01:22
I had to look at the original post to even hazard a guess at wth he is taking about. So I maybe wrong but his title reference to Indians playing (Redskins) is probably fedex field so that would most likely make the spa Parkway AC which is the closest one to fedex field and is probably approx 30 from Arlington without traffic.

Not much to say of that review for not much of a spa. In md the places to visit are in Greenbelt and baltimore for full menu service (allthough parkway AC may offer it I wouldn't recommend) if someone is looking for less than that there are great spots all over.My Bad,

This does belong in the MD section, though I'm not quite sure how to move it now (sorry). I only put it here since it was so close to VA making it sort of relevant for those willing to take the time.

Indian's playing refers to Indian head highway, a bit past the national harbor.

-MGM.

Ymmv Alot
10-28-14, 10:14
Monday's are frequently not our best days, and perhaps that extends to the business side of AMP. I had not had a best days, so a massage was called for. When I arrived the parking lot was empty and later the staff mentioned it was a very quiet day.

The manager escorted me to a studio, and the massage technician (MT) arrived a few minutes later. MT appears under-35 with a fun attitude. She is rail-thin, taller than many, with a fair face and medium-length hair.

MT collected the house, returned and took me to the TS. Very nice soap, good soaping technique. She did not linger, but she likewise did not ignore anything and the conversation was light throughout. (For me, the TS is at least the 2nd best part of the visit, this was an OK TS which would have been enhanced if it had lasted longer).

Back to the room. Massage followed. She used the towel as intermediate rub-layer (this technique is popular at several NoVA establishments). Back-walking followed.

Transition to playful light scratching and soft touching. The girls came out for a short visit (pleasant views).

Arm and leg massage followed. I was not rushed out, but she disappeared for a short-while (I think to check on the next client). I got dressed. She came back with a water and escorted me out.

Standard rates and gratuities.

I had a pleasant enough experience, and all within the normal expectations I have at a NoVA AMP, however, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Serpico99
10-28-14, 18:24
Reading Braham's recent report, I took a trip to Seven. I mongered here frequently a few years ago back when it was known as Green but when it changed to Rainbow, the pot of gold had dissappeared and I didn't return back until now. I like the location since everyone minds their own business. Anyway I drew Micky. She is good looking. She has semi-curly hair. Nice body and face. All around good session. TS was great. I saw what I think is the milfy looking manager. I find the older therapists tend to "give" a little more, in order to compete with the younger therapists, so I plan to ask for her next time. The bad: I got the now normal Korean AMP 1 hr = 45 minute session and her massage skills are ok, so I am not sure if I want to commit time and effort at this place. Damage was 80/80.

Blue Star11
10-29-14, 20:40
I felt beat up and figure I'd try something new. Went to top therapy Monday night and got Lucy. Fairly good looking Asian.

Girl. Ts was very nice, followed by sauna. Then took me into the private room for message. Massage was real nice. On the flip Lucy opened up a little bit, and provided some excellent and very playful attention to the "problem" areas. Did not attempt to roam, though she was wearing a sexy little skirt and seemed to be willing, based upon our interaction and her body language. She was very caring and attentive to detail to get me set to return home. Overall it was a wonderful experience. 'll return.

Nonakhan1
10-30-14, 07:44
Stopped by at the Holly place towards east. A 40 plus Chinese lady answered the bell. Main activity was very nice, however roaming was not allowed at all. The flip was very.

NOVA Standard. Surprisingly she never asked for tip and did the needful. I gave her the donation anyways. Unless you are looking for a really nice massage this place is not so.

Attractive.

Ohio4413
10-30-14, 15:34
I visited sunset hills last evening about 7 pm.

Girl answered the door was cute but fully dressed but unfortunately for me she only collected the fee.

Older lady came in "lee" very light massage (seemed promising) but very quick massage to flip.

Free roaming allowed but almost died from the aroma coming off my digits.

Asked for bigger bigger tip - - horrible experience.

Kamen
10-30-14, 16:32
Where is LoCo Holy place?

Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.

Stopped by at the Holly place towards east. A 40 plus Chinese lady answered the bell. Main activity was very nice, however roaming was not allowed at all. The flip was very.

NOVA Standard. Surprisingly she never asked for tip and did the needful. I gave her the donation anyways. Unless you are looking for a really nice massage this place is not so.

Attractive.

Pcpc1688
10-30-14, 21:49
Stopped at sunset just before closing without much anticipation because of previous disappointment. A Korean AMP opened the door, who looked 40 ish, but had a smokin little body and not-so-bad face. Went to the room and did an LE check just to see her reaction, which was a smile and giggle. Encouraged to stay by the reaction, paid the house 0.6 half hour rate folded around a cover. She looked at the cover and just handed it back with no verbal comment and a straight face. So far, one positive sign and one negative sign. She returned to the room and commensed the massage which was nothing more than a light rub like having sun tan lotion applied. Unrestricted roaming brought no reaction. Nice natural headlights, probably Bees. Nice erasers. Shaved clean, no stubble. Nice firm booty. No resistance to any roaming yet. The flip came after about 10 minutes of light rubbing and unrestricted roaming. Light rubbing continued on the front side and all sensitive areas were given a lot of attention, and then the AMP stripped completely. She climbed up on the table and immediately assumed the 69 position for daty and gives an outstanding BBBJ. Just a few seconds before completion, she switched to hand and finished with a hr. She must have enjoyed the daty because she did not jump up right away; nice. After dressing and leaving the room with a handful, she returned with a warm facecloth and a cup of scope for cleanup. Offered 0.6 and the pout got one more Jackson. On the way to the door, she said usually it's $.0 With a big smile she requested a return visit soon to see Vie.Only in this God forsaken NOVA that peeps would pay 140 for a hhr BJ. What a great place this is.
This is however a nice report dude whomever the AMP is. Let us know will ya
PC out.

Nonakhan1
10-31-14, 08:08
Where is LoCo Holy place?Kamen, search for Holly Ave in sterling. Search the east side. You will get it.

I went there this Monday and it was not closed.

Thanks.

Pcpc1688
11-01-14, 18:22
Where is LoCo Holy place?This is by means a Holy Place at all LOL.

Its on Holly in Sterlink.

Only older but ok if you catch the right tech.

PC out.

Laura Rager
11-02-14, 15:36
I've been there before and previous reports here accurately reflect the experience. Talkative for sure. BBW for sure. A few weeks ago I went and the talkitivity is off the scale. So much so I may not go back. It was nonstop, almost crazy. But the worst part is during the roaming, she'd bark like a dog, a weird high pitched noise. On the plus side, she's into what she does and will service it multiple ways. But the talking and yelping is just too much now. There was always the hoarding element. But on the other hand she made significant upgrades to the "spa" and bath. But you wonder. Of course FS is never ever on the menu. All I'm saying is that it works in a pinch but be ready for an odd experience.

JamieSmit
11-03-14, 10:19
New to this page, so my apologies if I screw something up.

I've been going to Oasis in Dumfries, which had two girls. One cuter, 40 ish yo who gave a great massage and on the first visit, a HE. Visited about 5+ more times and I got a ton more. Went back last week to see her again but the second girl said she'd be out for a month or two. The second girl is much older a big time smoker. She is constantly coughing, so I rolled out.

I'm looking for a place in the Springfield area that is worth a visit. I've also been to Eden Spa in Alexandria twice and was less than impressed.

Ymmv Alot
11-03-14, 12:40
Research is not hard and not very time consuming. No one is likely to give you info when you've shown no effort / made no contribution to this forum.

Go to CL or BP. Find the Northern VA section. Find the section that likely has information on the type of activity your are interested in. Perhaps "therapeutic" perhaps "body rub" perhaps some other activity.

Use the search function (type in the name of the city or location your are interested in. Like "Airport" or "insert community name".

A list will be presented to you.

Pick one or two that for whatever reason interests you.

Return to this forum.

Type the name of that place.

Read the reviews.

==then==.

VISIT. TOFTT if required. Write a polite review with info to share (but not explicit info, none in the hobby want trouble for the ladies, we do want to warn each other of bad service / alert on scams).

REPEAT the above a few times.

Then -- most likely, more info will come your way.

EXAMPLE: BP-Body Rub-Springfield -- eight different listings today (before noon) -- six are different AMPs, two independents -- all the AMPs have been reviewed many times.

EXAMPLE: CL-therapeutic-Springfield -- seven different listings today (before noon) -- some of these were also on the BP list.

TIME -- less than two minutes.

I have experienced good fortunes using the methodology above, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Rudraidhe
11-03-14, 21:01
Research is not hard and not very time consuming. No one is likely to give you info when you've shown no effort / made no contribution to this forum.

Go to CL or BP. Find the Northern VA section. Find the section that likely has information on the type of activity your are interested in. Perhaps "therapeutic" perhaps "body rub" perhaps some other activity.

YMMV Alot.An additional tool for Massage Parlors is Rubmaps. Fairly current and comprehensive listing of NVA Mps.

Rud.

Majaja
11-04-14, 21:32
This is by means a Holy Place at all LOL.

Its on Holly in Sterlink.

Only older but ok if you catch the right tech.

PC out.I swung by this place a couple weeks ago. Older true and seemed to not mind me roaming as she gave me a massage. Seemed more was on the menu but wanted to much for me to get anymore from the menu.

Dooder
11-05-14, 13:48
Went to place behind dunkin. All the way in the back. Didn't get provider name as it was not worth it. Sorry if that matters to you. Older. Bad to non-existent massage. Nothing new, different, extra, or stands out. Standard stuff.

There was another skinnier MT I saw first so maybe will try again to see if different provider has better technique.

Ymmv Alot
11-07-14, 18:11
A good massage can be particularly relaxing.

I had a very good massage experience at ET near the mixing bowl.

Those looking for the under-30 crowd need look elsewhere.

Those wanting a high quality massage may want to add ET to their spa rotation, however as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Dr Bombay
11-12-14, 11:09
FYI. I noticed a sign on the door as I was going to a nearby restaurant this morning (Wed). Capitol is closed due to licensing issues.

Ymmv Alot
11-12-14, 18:20
I do not know why, but Prince was dark today. I stopped for a visit around 11 - the "open sign" was dark. I stayed nearby for lunch -- as I was depart around 1 pm -- still dark.

YMMV Alot.

Serpico99
11-13-14, 17:44
FYI. I noticed a sign on the door as I was going to a nearby restaurant this morning (Wed). Capitol is closed due to licensing issues.Hmmm, I guess that's why there was no one there when I visited last Thursday. Oh well, I'll have to try out the old Swan place and see how the remodeling looks.

Dr Bombay
11-13-14, 21:14
Hmmm, I guess that's why there was no one there when I visited last Thursday. Oh well, I'll have to try out the old Swan place and see how the remodeling looks.New paint job. Same Anna.