PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

MartyByrde
04-29-22, 17:09
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/2168ca66-9c58-422e-8106-36aeac58125d

I've visited this shoppe once a few months back. Seemed to be HJ only. Has anyone got FS here?Just called there, and the woman was not very pleasant. Definitely sounded older than any of the gals in the photos.

Sprev
04-29-22, 17:46
Hi all,

Are there any non-AAMP recommendations in Seattle area? I saw Relaxation Station and Exclusive Elite searching through this thread but I couldn't find their location or whether they are open on a google search. Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks all.

DarkDan
04-29-22, 19:38
This is the old South Bay Massage place. Pics are not accurate and no FS for me. This place was also on the news a year ago for being robbed at gun point.

https://www.king5.com/amp/article/news/local/seattle/man-shot-at-skyway-business-thursday-night/281-9fa8b00b-023a-4a92-bc9d-1cc81c21b03f

https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/2168ca66-9c58-422e-8106-36aeac58125d

I've visited this shoppe once a few months back. Seemed to be HJ only. Has anyone got FS here?

BigPurpleSnake
04-29-22, 21:00
If those photos are accurate, I would consider going there today.Nope. Never.

PeterHouston
04-29-22, 22:33
I CONCUR. I CANNOT RECOMMEND.

I was there a couple days ago. Saw Susan who I think ws the only one working there. Started ok. Started massage but it was terrible. Kept asking me if it was number 1. I put my hands on her leg when she was up on the table straddling my head rubbing my back. She pushed it away and said to enjoy the massage. On flip "do not touch me" was verbalized a couple of times. Agree with MassagedGuy tht HJ was not very good at all. Seemed ok with. 4 tip when negotiated but upon leaving I got the cold shoulder from her.

Will not go back and definitely would not recommend.

Just a month ago with Linda who is what I calll curvy / and 40 or 50. Overcharged the tip wanted over 100 and also HE was below avg stay away.

Seattle Ampfan
04-30-22, 10:33
Nope. Never.I once went to a place where the two women there were the same women shown in the online ad. I was shocked. As 99.9% of the time, that's not the case.

(this was at "The One" Massage Spa in Wallingford, which later turned out to be a rather unreliable / unpredictable place as being a good place to go to).

MartyByrde
04-30-22, 13:07
Nope. Never.Yeah, I suspect that is the case. I wonder how many ads I've seen where the pictures are / were actually accurate. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

Mcigarz
04-30-22, 15:17
The first ad I saw for Q spa in Renton had the same old young, hot DDG Asian girl like all the Chinese AMPs. I only went because it was brand new and close. I was greeted by a hot girl, decent but rushed visit. She was Super Hot once she was naked, asian Barbie. Next time I saw the add I couldn't believe it but it was definatley Apple in that ad. It happens occasionally I guess.

KnoxNenters
05-01-22, 06:12
The first ad I saw for Q spa in Renton had the same old young, hot DDG Asian girl like all the Chinese AMPs. I only went because it was brand new and close. I was greeted by a hot girl, decent but rushed visit. She was Super Hot once she was naked, asian Barbie. Next time I saw the add I couldn't believe it but it was definatley Apple in that ad. It happens occasionally I guess.OP, I think you should do the honors to this community and share a link to this ad you saw with THE Apple in it. She's mythological at this point. Always in the ads for The One Spa in Wallingford, but never there. If she's really the fabled Apple of the ads, we need to know.

Rubmaps reviews of Apple at Q Spa: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-q-spa-renton-wa-138968#rubmaps.

Thanks in advance!

Seattle Ampfan
05-01-22, 10:26
OP, I think you should do the honors to this community and share a link to this ad you saw with THE Apple in it. She's mythological at this point. Always in the ads for The One Spa in Wallingford, but never there. If she's really the fabled Apple of the ads, we need to know.
Here is an ad for One Spa, which one is Apple?

https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e6e3c709-ce7b-422b-b699-661eca489579

I've actually seen two of these girls at One Spa, briefly sometime last year (nobody stays there very long). Nikki on the lower left corner, and the gal in the center.

HiYolomi
05-01-22, 16:54
Here is an ad for One Spa, which one is Apple?

https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e6e3c709-ce7b-422b-b699-661eca489579

I've actually seen two of these girls at One Spa, briefly sometime last year (nobody stays there very long). Nikki on the lower left corner, and the gal in the center.I frequent here often. I guarantee no one looks remotely close currently to anyone in this ad.

HarleySteve
05-02-22, 10:16
The other day was in Lynnwood and noticed a new spa just south of the Ford dealership. Sign out front said Vita. Was curious if anyone had been there yet and do they recommend?

Zcxtps
05-02-22, 18:36
Hey gents,

Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae11-1ee6-4227-ab7a-0bd11b940374

https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4a-05e2-40f1-aaa9-2aa7119ee21a

I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.

NiceMassage
05-02-22, 22:36
(The one in Edmonds discussed in previous threads.) If you are into overweight grannies born sometime during the 1950's I have found your nirvana. For everyone else that like me saw some promise in previous reports I'll save you some time. 120 table shower and HE. Despite a 'tell me what you want offering' I had zero interest in exploring a menu. And my standards in the looks and age department are pretty low.

CorveLay
05-02-22, 23:09
Hey gents,

Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.These ads both use what are pretty obviously fake / stolen photos. You can find the photo sources easily by doing a Yandex reverse image search.

KnoxNenters
05-02-22, 23:49
Hey gents,

I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.I too am interested in more info. Anyone here bite the apple yet on these two? Are they fakes?

KnoxNenters
05-02-22, 23:52
Looking for young Asian FS providers. I understand AAMPs are a better bet, but not sure how to find any. I hear of K-girls, agencies. Can someone enlighten me? I've seen independent providers, been to plenty of AMPs, but looking for fresh young asian tail. And if you don't know of any AAMPs, but happen to know a few hot young ones from recent experience, please enlighten me. I have a RM subscription, so I can verify. Please don't ask for lookups from me.

PacificoWang
05-03-22, 09:00
Never done the AMP thing. Where should I go in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, or south Bothell?

Member #6680
05-03-22, 14:38
Rose888 vs Diamond / Mona? Thinking of seeing one of these ladies, any suggestions on which one is overall more attractive and has a better body?

Provo RM
05-03-22, 15:56
Lots of AMPs advertise that they take credit cards, or have the CC logos somewhere when you walk in. Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? Skimming cash from the fam account is hard to hide, it would be so much easier to hide the spending from the SO, even if I could just put the $60 house fee on it. It would be easy to get a prepaid Visa at Home Depot, so the $60 wouldn't show up on any statement. Any of you use credit cards to pay for massages?

SeattleMassage
05-03-22, 16:58
Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? ?I always pay cash only and recommend you do the same.

ILuvazns
05-03-22, 17:10
Rose888 vs Diamond / Mona? Thinking of seeing one of these ladies, any suggestions on which one is overall more attractive and has a better body?Rose888 service went downhill I can confirm the past couple reviews she's not into it anymore.

MartyByrde
05-03-22, 17:32
I always pay cash only and recommend you do the same.Yes, cash only. It's the same when I get gas for either of our cars. Cash only. No need to expose myself even more, especially with some of those machines at the pump.

ProperGMan
05-03-22, 20:32
Rose888 vs Diamond / Mona? Thinking of seeing one of these ladies, any suggestions on which one is overall more attractive and has a better body?For sure moaning Mona.

RollsRoyceBabe
05-03-22, 21:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SmithSonok
05-03-22, 22:58
Lots of AMPs advertise that they take credit cards, or have the CC logos somewhere when you walk in. Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? Skimming cash from the fam account is hard to hide, it would be so much easier to hide the spending from the SO, even if I could just put the $60 house fee on it. It would be easy to get a prepaid Visa at Home Depot, so the $60 wouldn't show up on any statement. Any of you use credit cards to pay for massages?I'm not sure the people saying "cash only" understand your plan. There's no risk to the pre-paid Visa gift cards. They aren't tied to your name. They are effectively not traceable.

I've done this several times for the same reason as you. Adding a card to the shopping trip doesn't even get noticed.

Results have been mixed.

Be aware that most AMPs will add a few extra dollars to a credit card charge. They'll say "taxes" or "fees" and it's not enough to argue about. I've had places that, no matter how many times you tell them that "this card will only work for $50" (and it says $50 on it!) they still try and charge it $55 and then say it doesn't work. And it doesn't matter even if you've given them extra cash they still try and do it.

So some places (or days) it's just a bust and you have to walk out.

But if you can find an AMP that understands English reasonably well. You'll be ok. I've had two places where I've had to run the card for them (and then they checked their account to make sure I wasn't somehow scamming them). That's rare, though.

Lego19
05-03-22, 23:31
Rose888 vs Diamond / Mona? Thinking of seeing one of these ladies, any suggestions on which one is overall more attractive and has a better body?Both are not worth it IMO. Mona / Diamond was my worst Thai experience ever.

HarleySteve
05-04-22, 01:06
Lots of AMPs advertise that they take credit cards, or have the CC logos somewhere when you walk in. Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? Skimming cash from the fam account is hard to hide, it would be so much easier to hide the spending from the SO, even if I could just put the $60 house fee on it. It would be easy to get a prepaid Visa at Home Depot, so the $60 wouldn't show up on any statement. Any of you use credit cards to pay for massages?Always use cash and recommend you do the same. I have a separate "Harley" bank account that a set amount gets deposited into every payday for all my hobbies like fishing, hunting, and motorcycles. That account has electronic statements that only I see and a debit card used for cash withdrawals or at the Harley Dealership. If you have to use a family account then get extra cash back when you go to Home Depot or other stores.

GoldMinerLxv
05-04-22, 10:13
Lots of AMPs advertise that they take credit cards, or have the CC logos somewhere when you walk in. Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? Skimming cash from the fam account is hard to hide, it would be so much easier to hide the spending from the SO, even if I could just put the $60 house fee on it. It would be easy to get a prepaid Visa at Home Depot, so the $60 wouldn't show up on any statement. Any of you use credit cards to pay for massages?I agree with everyone promoting cash only. To me credit cards of any kind open you up to the potential for fraud because I suspect you lose total sight control of it at most AMPs. In that situation they take it to a back room where it would be simple for them to write down all the info and you'd be totally clueless until an unauthorized transaction suddenly pops up in your account which could and probably would be weeks later.

I've had to replace my CC 3 times in about 6-7 years and it's no fun nowadays when the number is linked electronically to so many accounts you use everyday. In fact it's such a pain that we now keep a list of companies using our CC to make it easier the next time it happens again, and it will happen again.

Maybe I'm too cautious but I actually leave my wallet in my car.

BlowInHer
05-05-22, 08:07
Visited Lake Serene on a weekday afternoon. I spotted one other monger or perhaps the bagman, in the parking lot going back and forth between his car and the door but otherwise business appeared slow.

Two-door entry: unlocked outer door, bell for interior door. Jackie greeted me. She wore a mask and looked sexy in a red cocktail dress. She is older than some and younger than others. Maybe late 40's? She led me to the room and asked how long. I opted for the hour and handed her $200. I said yes to the table shower. It's been a while since I've had a good one--the last TS I experienced was the one in the 1600 block of S Jackson, and it's comical how jenky that one is. As another monger noted, the Lake Serene TS might be uncomfortable for anybody above 6'. Other than that, it was a really good experience. The water was hot and her technique was good, soft, soapy, lathery mitt, with intermittent gentle fingers teasing my penis, testicles, and anus, followed by a more thorough scrubbing with a loofah sponge. I wondered about a BJ preview. When she got down on her knees to dry my legs, I was certain that she would take me in her mouth. I was wrong. And she kept her mask on.Are there any other providers here worth seeing?

BlowInHer
05-05-22, 08:20
I can confirm Seven also known as Happy is back at Kings after her vacation. I just filled her with a load last week.Coming to visit, any help on where Kings is located?

HarleySteve
05-05-22, 10:31
Coming to visit, any help on where Kings is located?Kings is in North Lynnwood.

Bfm66
05-05-22, 10:54
Are there any other providers here worth seeing?Amy-Cute, tiny little thing, late 30's, maybe early 40's, decent massage skills, HJ, BJ, pm, mish, cg all covered.

Michelle-attractive, a little taller and a little fuller. Not fat at all, just a bit more curves, going to say early 40's, nice aftermarket rack with incredible eraser nips, I have gotten so-so massages from her and awesome massages that worked the knots out of every part of my body, YMMV. As for finish, pretty standard, HJ, BJ, mish, cg again all covered. They are my go to girls when I want a good massage from a decent looking provider.

EnjoyLife03
05-05-22, 12:06
Anyone visited this spot on Bel-Red? Considering stopping by next time I'm in the area but don't want a dud.

DeadEye206
05-05-22, 12:59
Fuck.

Went in recently for my old reliable. Ring the bell (new?) and the girl that opens the door is smoking hot! Likely mid-20's, fashionable, white yoga pants and revealing halter top, worn in the style of an IG model. Price up to 70 for an hour but I went with it. Massage was solid, sensual and continued after the flip, where the teasing really ramped up.

Then she asks a hundo for a handy. WTF. No way.

Anyone had similar at this place / with this girl? Is this the new standard there?

KnoxNenters
05-05-22, 13:22
Then she asks a hundo for a handy.Shit, I'd go in for the massage, then when she tries to ask for that amount, enjoy the pleasure of telling her she's full of it, then leave. We got to keep this shit under control. She may be hot, but a HE isn't worth $170, even if she's totally nude.

OP, do you think she would've been nude for that amount, or allowed some other play? Now you got me kinda wanting to check her out.

Fuck.

Efurufe
05-05-22, 13:46
Fuck.

Went in recently for my old reliable. Ring the bell (new?) and the girl that opens the door is smoking hot! Likely mid-20's, fashionable, white yoga pants and revealing halter top, worn in the style of an IG model. Price up to 70 for an hour but I went with it. Massage was solid, sensual and continued after the flip, where the teasing really ramped up.

Then she asks a hundo for a handy. WTF. No way.

Anyone had similar at this place / with this girl? Is this the new standard there?What did you say to that request? Any negotiation, or you just left?

SeaTownDave
05-05-22, 14:08
Have a bunch of downtime and looking for some AMP fun. I'm near Cap Hill but not excited about the usual on 12/ Jackson. Recommendations for the best option close. TS a plus and would appreciate full and hopefully BBBJ.

Lego19
05-05-22, 14:30
Have a bunch of downtime and looking for some AMP fun. I'm near Cap Hill but not excited about the usual on 12/ Jackson. Recommendations for the best option close. TS a plus and would appreciate full and hopefully BBBJ.Sunshine SODO, they have a TS.

SeaTownDave
05-05-22, 14:52
Sunshine SODO, they have a TS.Any recs from people on who to see or details? See Coco in a blue dress there. Reviewed the sad appointment. PMs welcome.

ProperGMan
05-05-22, 21:35
Shit, I'd go in for the massage, then when she tries to ask for that amount, enjoy the pleasure of telling her she's full of it, then leave. We got to keep this shit under control. She may be hot, but a HE isn't worth $170, even if she's totally nude.

OP, do you think she would've been nude for that amount, or allowed some other play? Now you got me kinda wanting to check her out.Even knowing it's inflated dude will check it out then cave for $100 HE with no-touch bare pussy in his face.

Outstanding!!

Why'all got the economy of the ladies work backwards!

It's the dudes pussy-greed that drives the going rate.

FYI. I tip 100 for standard HE.

CaptBlkOut
05-07-22, 11:52
Anyone visited this spot on Bel-Red? Considering stopping by next time I'm in the area but don't want a dud.I'll try it out and report. I usually go to Fall Health Spa, if I don't feel like leaving Bellevue.

SeattleMassage
05-07-22, 12:23
FYI. I tip 100 for standard HE.I have never ever received a HE that was worth 100. Anywhere. Ever.

I pay 60 for the massage and 40 for the tip. Period.

And if she acts all indignant about it I don't go back to her and will go to a different masseuse next time.

Or I will simply go to a different establishment.

I wish everybody could just unite around this but there's always got to be some guy who thinks they should be paying more and establishing ridiculous expectations by the masseuse.

Efurufe
05-07-22, 14:43
I'm sadly low on funds for a while due to a family members medical bills, so trying to find an inexpensive experience. Thinking about trying Mary at Good Massage cause I had her before for $ (plus house).

Any other places / girls that fit the bill?

MartyByrde
05-07-22, 15:08
I have never ever received a HE that was worth 100. Anywhere. Ever.

I pay 60 for the massage and 40 for the tip. Period.

And if she acts all indignant about it I don't go back to her and will go to a different masseuse next time.

Or I will simply go to a different establishment.

I wish everybody could just unite around this but there's always got to be some guy who thinks they should be paying more and establishing ridiculous expectations by the masseuse.Hooray! Thank you, SeattleMassage. FINALLY someone makes a valid post just like what I have always said. Unfortunately, there are actually more than one hobbyist who will pay more, especially 1) rookies in this hobby, and 2) all there high tech folks around here. It's obvious such folks (and maybe others) do not understand simple economics, nor apply it to their own situation.

It's the same thing I always say about these ridiculous high rates non-AMP providers want. To me, the maximum I will pay for a 1 hour In Call session, and the gal allows / provides BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS is no more than $240. In fact, that is actually above my "allowable" amount of $200.

Ballard
05-07-22, 15:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MassagedGuy
05-07-22, 16:07
I'm sadly low on funds for a while due to a family members medical bills, so trying to find an inexpensive experience. Thinking about trying Mary at Good Massage cause I had her before for $ (plus house).

Any other places / girls that fit the bill?Mary is old an unattractive for me. If she only charges 100 for FS that is low.

NOsnevtskj
05-07-22, 16:10
Went to Q and Highland and saw Apple and others. They are low quality, but they still wanted 250 to 300 for CFS. Shit, 240 for BBFS is nothing but a lunatic assertion now. We now have Alina & Dana (eros.com) in Bellevue-Seattle, and their donation rate is 500 roses an hour, cfs only.

Hooray! Thank you, SeattleMassage. FINALLY someone makes a valid post just like what I have always said. Unfortunately, there are actually more than one hobbyist who will pay more, especially 1) rookies in this hobby, and 2) all there high tech folks around here. It's obvious such folks (and maybe others) do not understand simple economics, nor apply it to their own situation.

It's the same thing I always say about these ridiculous high rates non-AMP providers want. To me, the maximum I will pay for a 1 hour In Call session, and the gal allows / provides BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS is no more than $240. In fact, that is actually above my "allowable" amount of $200.

PeterHouston
05-07-22, 17:06
I saw her a couple weeks ago. Not a good experience. In and out of the room frequently. Inattentive while in the room. Not a good massage at all. Only offered HJ not more. I had to wait 15 minutes despite having an appointment. And this wait was part of the hour. Got attitude when I pointed this out. I won't repeat. There are other options.

Any other places / girls that fit the bill?

Spectacular
05-07-22, 17:20
Mind is blown away at the number of ancient grannies in Seattle AMPs and the ridiculous $$ they are being paid. Unless you resemble the elephant man these old hags should be paying YOU to fuck them.

Hooray! Thank you, SeattleMassage. FINALLY someone makes a valid post just like what I have always said. Unfortunately, there are actually more than one hobbyist who will pay more, especially 1) rookies in this hobby, and 2) all there high tech folks around here. It's obvious such folks (and maybe others) do not understand simple economics, nor apply it to their own situation.

BoboThe55
05-07-22, 17:27
I have recieved a few texts from Nima telling me about 3 new young girls.

I text and ask who is working, they respond come now. I call and ask if they are busy, they say no busy come now. I am already outside, I ring bell and she ushers me in. Has me sit in hallway and says 5 minutes. Goes back into one of the rooms. She was kind of round and not my type. I sit there for 2 minutes. I know what is going to happen. Monger is going to come out of one of the rooms and we will be face to face. No thanks. I leave head over to river. I get Ali she is new, cute, nice body. Horrible massage, she has a nice body and we get down to business. After a while she starts to complain. So I pull the restrictive protection off and unload on her belly. Overall good experience. She is mid thirties tops, nice C- cups nice body. She was complaining I was taking too long, I told her it was the shifty condom. I would repeat at river, not nima.

Marko Ramius
05-07-22, 18:28
I have never ever received a HE that was worth 100. Anywhere. Ever.
...This really depends on the level of service. I'd agree that the standard yank and crank isn't worth 100.

There was this girl (Susan, I think) who was a cute milfy blonde who had an incall in Redmond. $160 for a full hour. For that you got a pretty good half hour massage and a half hour of intense edging, body slides with her fantastic tits, and long slow sensuous stroking. Usually by the time I shot I was delirious, and the orgasms seemed to go on forever -- afterwards it seemed like she was covered in my personal goo from the bridge of her nose to her bellybutton, but I was still seeing spots at that point so I can't be sure. She advertised on RR for a while but I don't know where she is now.

Oneduck
05-07-22, 20:53
Anyone tried out this place?

https://bellevue.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/bella-ame-1-nuru-specialists-i/329985590277

Shogun Hua
05-08-22, 02:07
I used to only pay $ for a HE total, 60 min. The lady I had seen for years moved on, so I started going to Maple Village Spa, in UW, for a fully clothed 60 min HE for $.2.

I want to try Panda in everett, someone was saying its $.

I am planning a trip up to Vancouver BC for multiple stop trip. One spot that sounded interesting was Smart Beauty Spa, Richmond BC, $ canadian, for a naked HE, 60 min.

BroDot
05-08-22, 09:53
Avoid like the plague. She's got a squareish face.

Service was awful. Didn't even get me fully hard with a CBJ before hopping on. Did ACG for a few minutes before complaining about being tired and going straight for a HJ. Wanted extra for a BBJ. On top of all that, weak massage.

HarleySteve
05-08-22, 13:12
I used to only pay $ for a HE total, 60 min. The lady I had seen for years moved on, so I started going to Maple Village Spa, in UW, for a fully clothed 60 min HE for $.2.

I am planning a trip up to Vancouver BC for multiple stop trip. One spot that sounded interesting was Smart Beauty Spa, Richmond BC, $ canadian, for a naked HE, 60 min.Good luck getting a HE at Panda! It has been non-erotic there since Cindy sold it a few years back. You will leave with blue-balls and still wanting a HE.

Lots of options in Vancouver BC. You have to download the ArriveCAN app to your phone and input your passport and Vax card before you go. Within the app you have to state which border crossing and arrival time.

MartyByrde
05-08-22, 13:14

I am planning a trip up to Vancouver BC for multiple stop trip. One spot that sounded interesting was Smart Beauty Spa, Richmond BC, $ canadian, for a naked HE, 60 min.I am, about 99.9% of the time, only paying a total of $100 for a 1 hour massage. That is $60 for the house and $40 for the tip. The woman would really need to be VERY, very special for me to pay any more, and even with that, there would need to be some hint that more services could be had for a reasonable tip amount.

One AMP I visit in Renton, I pay a total of $100, and the woman gives me an excellent sensual massage for the first 20 minutes or so. I then provide DATY and DATO on her, and she finishes me with a very good HJ. After cleanup, she proceeds to give me an excellent relaxing (but a little firm) massage. I get the total hour. Granted, all those extra services did not happen on my first few visits (still got everything else, including the HJ), but little by little, she let me play more and more. I have always left a happy man!

Efurufe
05-08-22, 13:54
There are other options.Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Any recommendations?

HH216
05-08-22, 14:10
Mind is blown away at the number of ancient grannies in Seattle AMPs and the ridiculous $$ they are being paid. Unless you resemble the elephant man these old hags should be paying YOU to fuck them.I am fortunate enough that I get to travel for work. I was just in Orlando, $200 at the door, cute 20 something, BBBJCIM with MSOG on the table. I can't wait for my next trip out there.

Options is Seattle can't compare.

MartyByrde
05-08-22, 14:45
Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Any recommendations?One thing you will need to accept is that except for a possible "diamond in the rough", most of the women ate AMPs will be somewhat "older". So, unless you agree to accept that, your search could be fruitless.

Streaker12
05-08-22, 22:30
I am fortunate enough that I get to travel for work. I was just in Orlando, $200 at the door, cute 20 something, BBBJCIM with MSOG on the table. I can't wait for my next trip out there.

Options is Seattle can't compare.Where did you go in Orlando? Heading there this week.

TomaIn
05-08-22, 22:57

Any other places / girls that fit the bill?If you are in Tacoma, Thialand Oil will go 60 for house and 100 for FS. You will get the full hours and maybe more.

SugarNuts
05-08-22, 23:09
If you are in Tacoma, Thialand Oil will go 60 for house and 100 for FS. You will get the full hours and maybe more.Are they still older Aunties?

MartyByrde
05-09-22, 00:16
If you are in Tacoma, Thialand Oil will go 60 for house and 100 for FS. You will get the full hours and maybe more.What services are included with FS? I would need to have BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS. Are all those included?

HH216
05-09-22, 01:15
Where did you go in Orlando? Heading there this week.I went to Milk Massage on Colonial, saw Mocha. Was introduced to Gina on my way out, she is next on my list I think. Kings and New Day Spa (NDS) are also highly rated by the locals, from what I have read.

Hawaii Raven
05-09-22, 10:52
Anybody been to Monica Massage on Highway 99 in Lynnwood lately? There was this girl, dark skinned, kinda almost looked Thai with a thick accent I couldn't really pick up that I am kinda interested in trying but curious as to know what's available? She had a small tattoo on I think was her left leg of a butterfly (I think) kinda up by her knee. Heard many different stories about this place from just a HJ to FS to DFK and BBFS. Any info will be much appreciated!

WaRubMonger
05-09-22, 10:56
Anybody been to Monica Massage on Highway 99 in Lynnwood lately? There was this girl, dark skinned, kinda almost looked Thai with a thick accent I couldn't really pick up that I am kinda interested in trying but curious as to know what's available? She had a small tattoo on I think was her left leg of a butterfly (I think) kinda up by her knee. Heard many different stories about this place from just a HJ to FS to DFK and BBFS. Any info will be much appreciated!One good review I see of a provider named Nancy and a few other reviews that say move along. Go for it and let us know.

Efurufe
05-09-22, 11:27
One thing you will need to accept is that except for a possible "diamond in the rough", most of the women ate AMPs will be somewhat "older". So, unless you agree to accept that, your search could be fruitless.I'm fine with age, but do prefer a harder body.

If you are in Tacoma, Thialand Oil will go 60 for house and 100 for FS. You will get the full hours and maybe more.Thank you! I'll have to check it out. There also used to be a couple of places in the int'l district that were house+100 that I may check in on.

KitWalker1967
05-09-22, 11:29
Anybody been to Monica Massage on Highway 99 in Lynnwood lately? There was this girl, dark skinned, kinda almost looked Thai with a thick accent I couldn't really pick up that I am kinda interested in trying but curious as to know what's available? She had a small tattoo on I think was her left leg of a butterfly (I think) kinda up by her knee. Heard many different stories about this place from just a HJ to FS to DFK and BBFS. Any info will be much appreciated!The most recent RM review (4/24/2022) described an increased hourly fee of $70 and the masseuse asking for $100 just to ditch her clothes and provide a nude HE. Got to run his hands over her, but no FS / BJ and the massage was described as being not the greatest. Hard pass. For that much I'm at least tickling some tonsils.

KnoxNenters
05-09-22, 12:35
The most recent RM review (4/24/2022) described an increased hourly fee of $70 and the masseuse asking for $100 just to ditch her clothes and provide a nude HE. Got to run his hands over her, but no FS / BJ and the massage was described as being not the greatest. Hard pass. For that much I'm at least tickling some tonsils.I wrote that review, and specifically apologized for it being late, as the encounter was in February. That was Luna. Not dark-skinned with tattoo. I enjoyed the session, but did come away feeling I paid too much. But as I wrote, she was worth it to me. I have nothing but great memories of that, and consider it one of my best HE visits. At the time, she said they didn't do FS there. Maybe things have changed since then?

CellCell97
05-09-22, 12:39
Anybody been to river massage in fed lately used to be my go to there was a older lady there that used to give pretty cheap CFS but I never caught her name and wonder if she's still there or if prices are still cheap.

MartyByrde
05-09-22, 12:55
I'm fine with age, but do prefer a harder body.For most of the AMPs I am currently visiting (in the south end), the women have been "older" (30's to 40's), but their bodies are fine.

FunLover1981
05-09-22, 14:05
The most recent RM review (4/24/2022) described an increased hourly fee of $70 and the masseuse asking for $100 just to ditch her clothes and provide a nude HE. Got to run his hands over her, but no FS / BJ and the massage was described as being not the greatest. Hard pass. For that much I'm at least tickling some tonsils.Its a bunch of aunties with GPS, hard up sell with no goods to back it up. Nancy is kinda cute if they don't play the bait and switch game on you. Most of the other girls in there are on the older side. I've been there twice both times the massage sucked and the upsell was BS. If you got money to burn go for it but frankly none of the girls there are all that hot.

Damn I really wish Alyssa would come back to the area she was smoking, and Alice from Yilli was a tall tight body 20 something. Gave one hell of a massage and nice slow sensual HE. They were worth the $100 cause they had the looks and massage skills to back it up.

HarleySteve
05-09-22, 15:07
The most recent RM review (4/24/2022) described an increased hourly fee of $70 and the masseuse asking for $100 just to ditch her clothes and provide a nude HE. Got to run his hands over her, but no FS / BJ and the massage was described as being not the greatest. Hard pass. For that much I'm at least tickling some tonsils.Fair and honest review. Hourly rate has increased from $65 to $70. Been there a few times, never gotten anything more than a HJ finish. For the same money you can get more a couple miles north.

DjjMan
05-09-22, 20:33
I am, about 99.9% of the time, only paying a total of $100 for a 1 hour massage. That is $60 for the house and $40 for the tip. The woman would really need to be VERY, very special for me to pay any more, and even with that, there would need to be some hint that more services could be had for a reasonable tip amount.

One AMP I visit in Renton, I pay a total of $100, and the woman gives me an excellent sensual massage for the first 20 minutes or so. I then provide DATY and DATO on her, and she finishes me with a very good HJ. After cleanup, she proceeds to give me an excellent relaxing (but a little firm) massage. I get the total hour. Granted, all those extra services did not happen on my first few visits (still got everything else, including the HJ), but little by little, she let me play more and more. I have always left a happy man!What is this AMP in Renton?

WaRubMonger
05-09-22, 22:04
What is this AMP in Renton?Djj. I'm going out on a limb and bet the reply is Renton. Some intel is only earned, not given.

Efurufe
05-10-22, 09:59
Would anyone with a rubmaps account mind sharing the last couple reviews of vina sauna in tukwilla? Sounds like they have some new, younger FS talent, wondering if it's a good experience and what the upcharge is. Thanks!

ElVatoLoco8869
05-10-22, 10:47
Would anyone with a rubmaps account mind sharing the last couple reviews of vina sauna in tukwilla? Sounds like they have some new, younger FS talent, wondering if it's a good experience and what the upcharge is. Thanks!I've seen 2 reviews. Both said they were rushed. Shorted on time. 200 + house fee. Both reviews would not repeat.

KitWalker1967
05-10-22, 11:03
Would anyone with a rubmaps account mind sharing the last couple reviews of vina sauna in tukwilla? Sounds like they have some new, younger FS talent, wondering if it's a good experience and what the upcharge is. Thanks!Neither of the May 2022 reviews were all that great, both submitted by RM newbies. One claimed the place was now owned / worked by same folks from Four Seasons (Highlands), with a European and Asian woman onsite. Rushed service and tipping was an issue. That review quoted $60 house fee and $80 for FS, which was called out as being bullshit in the comments section due to both the FS rate and the European woman (Kate) reportedly being 25-30 years old. Other review quoted $60 house fee plus $200 for FS, with aggressive upsell. Asian woman in lab coat; no name or age reported. That reviewer said the girl ditched him once they were done; left him to find his way out. Also said the building is being remodeled and cited privacy issues due to workers walking around inside. Activities in both reviews were covered and nothing stood out as being a potential reason to visit this place.

Efurufe
05-10-22, 11:14
Neither of the May 2022 reviews were all that great, both submitted by RM newbies... Activities in both reviews were covered and nothing stood out as being a potential reason to visit this place.

I've seen 2 reviews. Both said they were rushed. Shorted on time. 200 + house fee. Both reviews would not repeat.Thanks guys! Saved me some headache for sure.

KnoxNenters
05-10-22, 12:10
Apologies if this is the wrong forum. Just point me elsewhere if so. Also apologies if this is a lame or worn out topic.

Are there Bikini Baristas offering more than just peep shows in the area?

I'm also learning that there's such a thing as Viet Coffee shops (on the west coast, so not sure it applies to Seattle area) where the girls serve you in sexy apparel, apparently go nude. Not sure if services extend beyond. Heard about it at reddit.com/ are / HappyEndingMassage (which is an interesting place, BTW).

This is an attempt to get more info. I don't really care to just look at these hotties. Wondering if anyone knows of "extras" available, and where.

BBAsianLover
05-10-22, 14:20
Any recent experience with Xanadu? They made a splash several months ago, but kinda died off. Worth a visit?

JustHawksKc
05-10-22, 16:11
I went to Milk Massage on Colonial, saw Mocha. Was introduced to Gina on my way out, she is next on my list I think. Kings and New Day Spa (NDS) are also highly rated by the locals, from what I have read.I've been to Milk and didn't get msog. Is that an additional fee or YMMV?

RahulDwarka
05-10-22, 16:43
Following a question here, I decided to try spa named after one of those he wonders of the world.

Here is my rating:

Massage: 7/10.

Therapist: 5/10.

HE: 7/10.

Cost: rub: 70, HE: 50.

I won't repeat as the cost seems high and the therapists weren't really my type.

KnoxNenters
05-10-22, 17:30
Any recent experience with Xanadu? They made a splash several months ago, but kinda died off. Worth a visit?I checked rubmaps for Xanadu, and the last 6 reviews all have them between 35 and 45, with only one in her 20's. They rotate everyone so often, it's all a crapshoot. Lots of complaints about service, high prices, upselling and rushing 30 minute appointments.

Only one non-erotic review this year so far, and it wasn't good, looked fake (why! However, in comments, one said:

"There should be a new provider up there now that moved up from Portland that is super laid back and amazing. She does best with 30 minutes but open for a lot of things. She was cici down here. 30-35 tiny little Asian with firm tits B+."

Harryyy
05-10-22, 18:48
Any recommendations for a lady who provides this in the Bellevue / Issy area? Ideally for 220 or under. Not really interested in cfs right now, just want to lay back and enjoy the King treatment. Bella. Lv came close, but so far, only single shot and no BJ. I care about skills far more than looks or age.

Thanks!Did you ever find this? Seems difficult to communicate without a long history with a specific girl and a lot of upsell. Most mp ladies seem willing to do more than one shot after repeat visits but it's still pretty mechanical.

Peet0115
05-10-22, 19:04
Any have any expense ar Vita Spa in Lynnwood, we today and they were already full!

HarleySteve
05-10-22, 20:19
I checked rubmaps for Xanadu, and the last 6 reviews all have them between 35 and 45, with only one in her 20's. They rotate everyone so often, it's all a crapshoot. Lots of complaints about service, high prices, upselling and rushing 30 minute appointments.

Only one non-erotic review this year so far, and it wasn't good, looked fake (why! However, in comments, one said:

"There should be a new provider up there now that moved up from Portland that is super laid back and amazing. She does best with 30 minutes but open for a lot of things. She was cici down here. 30-35 tiny little Asian with firm tits B+."Almost five months between reviews. 12/31 review mentions lots of upsell, price gouging, and poor service where the reviewer walked out. The comment about a new girl said she should have been there in January but no reviews of that person. Only review this year is from someone fairly new and looks Fake, possibly a friend of the owner.

BBAsianLover
05-10-22, 22:20
Almost five months between reviews. 12/31 review mentions lots of upsell, price gouging, and poor service where the reviewer walked out. The comment about a new girl said she should have been there in January but no reviews of that person. Only review this year is from someone fairly new and looks Fake, possibly a friend of the owner.That's too bad but not unexpected. Thanks guys if I give them a try I'll let you know how it goes.

Spaten
05-11-22, 11:56
Any have any expense ar Vita Spa in Lynnwood, we today and they were already full!I'm also wondering about this place.

Has anyone took the plunge here yet? I'll probably be able to swing by next week to give a report.

Original703
05-11-22, 12:49
Apologies if this is the wrong forum. Just point me elsewhere if so. Also apologies if this is a lame or worn out topic.

Are there Bikini Baristas offering more than just peep shows in the area?

I'm also learning that there's such a thing as Viet Coffee shops (on the west coast, so not sure it applies to Seattle area) where the girls serve you in sexy apparel, apparently go nude. Not sure if services extend beyond. Heard about it at reddit.com/ are / HappyEndingMassage (which is an interesting place, BTW).

This is an attempt to get more info. I don't really care to just look at these hotties. Wondering if anyone knows of "extras" available, and where.You can find scantily attired women in a few of the Viet coffee shops in LA. None in Seattle. The shops in LA are reportedly provincial: you might feel out of place if you're not Vietnamese or if you don't at least speak Vietnamese.

Others can probably help you with the question about bikini baristas--I no longer spend my money there or at strip clubs as I prefer to have a better idea of what activities are available.

KnoxNenters
05-11-22, 13:35
You can find scantily attired women in a few of the Viet coffee shops in LA. None in Seattle. The shops in LA are reportedly provincial: you might feel out of place if you're not Vietnamese or if you don't at least speak Vietnamese.

Others can probably help you with the question about bikini baristas--I no longer spend my money there or at strip clubs as I prefer to have a better idea of what activities are available.We have a large Vietnamese population here. Hopefully this becomes a thing soon enough. I'm all about learning from other cultures.

FakeGnus
05-11-22, 13:57
Didn't she get in trouble on TNA for stirring up shit with other providers? Texting one pretending to be another. She also "said" she moved to Florida and a few months later was back. Too much IG filters on her pics, too much make up. Scars from a boob job (s). Huge as that is fake as well. Never seen her as I don't like her looks and fakeness.I heard she will lick ass tho.

GuidoBandito
05-11-22, 17:58
Anyone else on here remember Lisa Thai Kirkland? God, those were the days.

SlamHogHunter
05-11-22, 22:39
Saw Amy of Saturday. Walked on my back gave a nice massage. Nice CBJ and CFS for about. 2 total. Funny that she told me she was 28 but very nice girl.

Buck1138
05-12-22, 17:39
So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.

BoboThe55
05-12-22, 19:50
So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.I saw Thai Kathy, it was dark.

When I got a look at her in the light I about fell over, she was way older than she represents. Seriously set my hobbing back.

For a while. I never wanted to pay to fuck a senior citizen.

MadVic
05-12-22, 19:51
So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.Interesting, I used to see Kathy quite a bit. Her body has definitely been worked on, not sure about her face. However, I have never considered going down on her. It took a bit of asking nice just to get a BBBJ from her, she seemed afraid I was going to let go in her mouth.

A while back, she told me how she hurt her hand and was having trouble doing massages now. Kind of lame ass excuse to not see me. I don't recommend her anymore.

MadVic.

GordoCabeza
05-12-22, 20:27
Anyone know where Mia and Bianca from Royal back in the day went?

Buck1138
05-13-22, 02:31
Ok. So the renton place with good hand jobs. First of all, tbh I don't really like hjs all that much. If I can't participate I just don't get aroused very easily. I need a pussy in my face to really be into it. So what makes this place different?

Well first of all both ladys I've seen here give a great massage. Like worth the visit for that alone. Worth the 60 dollars even without the happy ending.

Now, one of them on top of that does a ton of fondeling and stroking during the whole massage. Like practically has you edging the whole time.

They both do a good HJ but the one definitely stands out because I'm hard the whole time and when I blow it is crazy intense. She seems to enjoy getting me off more than most spa girls.

Now sometimes I hate giving out info cause guys tend to ruin a good thing. And also isn't this supposed to be a bit of adventure? Like seems like some guys forget that part. Anyhow there aren't that many places in Renton. Did you get an amazing massage and HJ? Then you were in the right spot. If not? Try the next one.

Spectacular
05-13-22, 02:38
I saw Thai Kathy, it was dark.

When I got a look at her in the light I about fell over, she was way older than she represents. Seriously set my hobbing back.

For a while. I never wanted to pay to fuck a senior citizen.Welcome to the Seattle AMP scene.

CookieGuy
05-13-22, 13:40
Welcome to the Seattle AMP scene.Its called "Antiquing" !!

Member #6146
05-13-22, 18:02
Just took a job up in Seatac and not seeing much out here any recommendations for places within 15 minutes of the airport would be great.

MassagedGuy
05-13-22, 19:45
Its called "Antiquing" !!I thought sex stops before 70 guess I was wrong!

Maximus V
05-13-22, 23:16
Ok. So the renton place with good hand jobs. First of all, tbh I don't really like hjs all that much. If I can't participate I just don't get aroused very easily. I need a pussy in my face to really be into it. So what makes this place different?

Well first of all both ladys I've seen here give a great massage. Like worth the visit for that alone. Worth the 60 dollars even without the happy ending.

Now, one of them on top of that does a ton of fondeling and stroking during the whole massage. Like practically has you edging the whole time.

They both do a good HJ but the one definitely stands out because I'm hard the whole time and when I blow it is crazy intense. She seems to enjoy getting me off more than most spa girls.

Now sometimes I hate giving out info cause guys tend to ruin a good thing. And also isn't this supposed to be a bit of adventure? Like seems like some guys forget that part. Anyhow there aren't that many places in Renton. Did you get an amazing massage and HJ? Then you were in the right spot. If not? Try the next one.Buck, the entire point of this site is for like minded mongers to exchange information on how to best pursue activities relating to this hobby. This helps everyone save time, money and headaches when pursuing these activities. So when you write a nice report like you have above but then tell us to go try every massage parlor in town and we will eventually find it. No one has time to try every parlor that's why we all come to this site to leverage and build upon the experience of each other. It's ok if you do not want to give the name but give initials, a street, a landmark, anything, something! Thank you.

Saku1133
05-14-22, 08:39
I am, about 99.9% of the time, only paying a total of $100 for a 1 hour massage. That is $60 for the house and $40 for the tip. The woman would really need to be VERY, very special for me to pay any more, and even with that, there would need to be some hint that more services could be had for a reasonable tip amount.

One AMP I visit in Renton, I pay a total of $100, and the woman gives me an excellent sensual massage for the first 20 minutes or so. I then provide DATY and DATO on her, and she finishes me with a very good HJ. After cleanup, she proceeds to give me an excellent relaxing (but a little firm) massage. I get the total hour. Granted, all those extra services did not happen on my first few visits (still got everything else, including the HJ), but little by little, she let me play more and more. I have always left a happy man!Do you feel like sharing the location, maybe a PM?

Lego19
05-14-22, 12:43
Was in Lynnwood for an errand, had some time so decided to check out Monica massage there, met with middle aged Chinese women she didn't look that enticing, asked for Luna as I had seen a few RM reviews mention her. She said Luna is not working so I decided to bail, she asked me to wait and check out anywhere girl, the 2 ndb woman was thick, darker (kinda looked like Thai or Cambodian), she also had a tattoo in her legs. Decided to pass. Drove down to Total Relax in Shoreline, hit jackpot when I saw Lucky there, she is young looks 25-30, perfect body and great service. I had one of my best AMP visits in Seattle this year. She is from flushing and came here this week and will be staying for a month. CBJ (asked me to marry her for BBBJ), CFS for 140. No haggling, great enthusiasm, be nice to her guys.

KnoxNenters
05-14-22, 17:24
Drove down to Total Relax in Shoreline, hit jackpot when I saw Lucky there, she is young looks 25-30, perfect body and great service. I had one of my best AMP visits in Seattle this year.For fuck's sake. I was just there late the other night, and had a great quick session with Coco. Nothing spectacular, but my first time there. This Lucky sounds like gold, and now I have to spend more goddamned money this week than I budgeted for. I promise to treat her well. I'm a positive person, leave reviews on the RM as knox43, but only once in a while. It's not my job to review these ladies, but I'm always thankful when one of us brothers tips us off like this. If you liked Lucky, you'll fall really hard for Happy up at VIP. She's GFE material, 27, perfect body, beautiful. The best, actually.

What time of day were you there, so I can make sure I increase my chances of meeting her?

Qasim311
05-15-22, 00:59
So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.Question, was this part of the regular service no upcharge? I've read she offers extras, but I'll happily take DATO and a handie for her sticker price. Just discovered Bella Lv and she was fantastic, but she's traveling now and looking for alternatives, unless anyone has other nuru recommendations?

Shogun Hua
05-15-22, 01:22
Recently saw Julie at Lin Massage. She's got a new hair cut. Blue pixie bob. It looks cute on her. Julie and Cathy are great!

Went to Langley BC. Saw Cookie at AF. Got the Dongguan package. Really easy to set up. Just texted in, set up the appointment. Met at her condo. Started with her and I in a shower together. BBBJCIM. She gave me a massage, catbath, then BBBJ and CFS. (I didn't get that hot cold thing they promoted, its fine though.) Shower together and left. Korean, with not the best English. Good enough to get by. Probably 25-35, hard to say. Amazing body, you can see on the website, very good provider. Those pictures and video are her. Prices listed on their website. Paid for an hour, got an hour. I wanted to try Kim's Nuru package, but she wasnt working this weekend.

https://asianfever.ch/

Vancouver BC. Saw Sierra at Coco. Similar experience when setting up the appointment. Some lag on the communication, but overall, no issues. Met at her condo, really nice spot in Vancouver, nice views. Sierra was probably 25 yo. Cute girl, reminded me of the popular girl in highschool, but older now. She was into sports, with an athletic body. She basically let me do what I wanted, respecting those boundaries listed on her profile page. Walked in, got in the shower. I gave her a massage, BBBJ, then CFS. Showered and left. Solid provider. Prices listed on their website. Paid for an hour, got an hour. Alina also interested me, but she appears to only work weekdays. Dang...

https://cococollective.ca/

I wanted to try Tiger spa and Great Pharaoh, but didnt have the energy.

Leolist, you can see the photos when youre up in Canada! I need to get a VPN.

Thanks to Bary.

Good luck and stay safe.

BaryMcCochener
05-15-22, 09:18
Recently saw Julie at Lin Massage. She's got a new hair cut. Blue pixie bob. It looks cute on her. Julie and Cathy are great!

Went to Langley BC. Saw Cookie at AF. Got the Dongguan package. Really easy to set up. Just texted in, set up the appointment. Met at her condo. Started with her and I in a shower together. BBBJCIM. She gave me a massage, catbath, then BBBJ and CFS. (I didn't get that hot cold thing they promoted, its fine though.) Shower together and left. Korean, with not the best English. Good enough to get by. Probably 25-35, hard to say. Amazing body, you can see on the website, very good provider. Those pictures and video are her. Prices listed on their website. Paid for an hour, got an hour. I wanted to try Kim's Nuru package, but she wasnt working this weekend.

Vancouver BC. Saw Sierra at Coco. Similar experience when setting up the appointment. Some lag on the communication, but overall, no issues. Met at her condo, really nice spot in Vancouver, nice views. Sierra was probably 25 yo. Cute girl, reminded me of the popular girl in highschool, but older now. She was into sports, with an athletic body. She basically let me do what I wanted, respecting those boundaries listed on her profile page. Walked in, got in the shower. I gave her a massage, BBBJ, then CFS. Showered and left. Solid provider. Prices listed on their website. Paid for an hour, got an hour. Alina also interested me, but she appears to only work weekdays. Dang...

Thanks to Bary.

Good luck and stay safe.Glad to help.

You can download Tor Browser to side-step SESTA / FOSTA and I generally convert my USD to CAD at one of the several money exchange spots in White Rock (just across the border). Now that you've experienced Pandora's Box, I'm afraid you'll be plotting your next trip / adventure before the last one ends.

Shogun Hua
05-15-22, 13:00
Glad to help.

You can download Tor Browser to side-step SESTA / FOSTA and I generally convert my USD to CAD at one of the several money exchange spots in White Rock (just across the border). Now that you've experienced Pandora's Box, I'm afraid you'll be plotting your next trip / adventure before the last one ends.I was getting like a 5% service charge at my Chase bank to exchange money. What do you get at WR? Asian Fever will take USD, but round up to the nearest. 1, which is nothing if you're already paying $$ less than 1%. I still really want to try a nuru massage. I even got the appointment with Kim, but she canceled day of. I was very sad. The girls pictures on the Tiger website, looked pretty good. Better than I expect, next time, I'm definitely going to try Tiger. Planning a trip, definitely working on the game plan, no date yet. Maybe in celebration of something else. Take care.

USmellThis206
05-15-22, 21:24
Has anyone been here before? Just want to know what the damage is going to be $.

BBPornoGeek
05-15-22, 21:50
I was getting like a 5% service charge at my Chase bank to exchange money. What do you get at WR? Asian Fever will take USD, but round up to the nearest. 1, which is nothing if you're already paying $$ less than 1%. I still really want to try a nuru massage. I even got the appointment with Kim, but she canceled day of. I was very sad. The girls pictures on the Tiger website, looked pretty good. Better than I expect, next time, I'm definitely going to try Tiger. Planning a trip, definitely working on the game plan, no date yet. Maybe in celebration of something else. Take care.If you're going to do international cash, open a Schwab account. Their exchange rate is really good and no fees when you withdraw local cash.

Lego19
05-15-22, 23:17
For fuck's sake. I was just there late the other night, and had a great quick session with Coco. Nothing spectacular, but my first time there. This Lucky sounds like gold, and now I have to spend more goddamned money this week than I budgeted for. I promise to treat her well. I'm a positive person, leave reviews on the RM as knox43, but only once in a while. It's not my job to review these ladies, but I'm always thankful when one of us brothers tips us off like this. If you liked Lucky, you'll fall really hard for Happy up at VIP. She's GFE material, 27, perfect body, beautiful. The best, actually.

What time of day were you there, so I can make sure I increase my chances of meeting her?It was in the afternoon. She told me she works all days there from opening to closing. She's going to be gone at the end of this month. Good luck.

ZoooBus
05-16-22, 01:11

Thanks to Bary.

Good luck and stay safe.Damn! I am almost glad that there is nothing like that here. I would be a broke joke! Those ladies are fine and a bargain at those prices. Thanks for the info.

BaryMcCochener
05-16-22, 09:04
I was getting like a 5% service charge at my Chase bank to exchange money. What do you get at WR? Asian Fever will take USD, but round up to the nearest. 1, which is nothing if you're already paying $$ less than 1%. I still really want to try a nuru massage. I even got the appointment with Kim, but she canceled day of. I was very sad. The girls pictures on the Tiger website, looked pretty good. Better than I expect, next time, I'm definitely going to try Tiger. Planning a trip, definitely working on the game plan, no date yet. Maybe in celebration of something else. Take care.I usually bring $400-$500 USD to this place: http://www.expressgoldltd.com/ and that gets me arond $520 to $650 CAD to play with. Avoid the banks / ATM's if at all possible. Since I frequent BC often, I have a stash of CAD laying around for whenever the itch presents itself.

Another detail. If your iPhone provider is T-Mobile, there's no additional roaming charges in Canada (or Mexico for that matter). This helps when you have to change plans mid-trip.

I was just at Tiger last Wednesday and only 3 girls were available, so it's kinda the luck of the draw. Be prepared to (politely but firmly) let the mamasan (usually Sarah) know that no one catches your eye and leave. There are many places w / in a 10-15 minute drive. 3 or 4 w / in a two block radius on Kingsway just west of Boundary (SASA, New Massage, Great Pharoah, King Feet) so you can just park and walk-in, check-out the line up and stay / go depending upon availability.

BaryMcCochener
05-16-22, 09:10
Damn! I am almost glad that there is nothing like that here. I would be a broke joke! Those ladies are fine and a bargain at those prices. Thanks for the info.So true, I 'discovered' BC (and all its beauty) about 8 years ago and the first year I made the trip across the border at least once a week (you do the math). Slowed-down to a few time per month. The COVID closure certainly $aved me a bit, but exposed the glaring talent / cost discrepancy below the 49th parallel.

Shogun Hua
05-16-22, 10:04
I've seen Cathy and Julie. I've had pretty good service there. No upselling, that I've experienced. Both seemed fine with $$ for CFS. Only the first time I was there, was I rushed out after 30 min. All other times it was 60 min with a massage.Cathy tried to upsell me on a BBBJ, but in CA, they offer BBBJ for 0. 4 Canadian, no way for what she was charging. I told her it was too expensive, but her English is limited, so I don't know if she understood.

Does anyone have any updated pricing on Tina? I just saw her and i want to give her a try. Last i heard, she was trying for more than the .6 house fee and $.4 for FS. Like $$ for FS. If thats the case, i'd rather stick with Cathy and Julie, i've been really happy with them for $$ total for 60min.

Thanks and stay safe.

Shogun Hua
05-16-22, 10:26
AF, you can make a reservation the day of with anyone that's available, but for the busier girls, you need to book the day before. 9 AM, PST, they begin taking reservations for the following day. Reservations only took minutes.

Coco, seemed like you could make a reservation multiple days before, but the girls need to confirm their work schedule before booking. It took like 36 hours to confirm with Sierra.

AussieFury
05-17-22, 13:29
Near corner of Grady Way and Talbot Rd. "Foot Massage" sign being installed in the Big 5 Sporting Goods strip mall today.

Let's hope for good things.

MartyByrde
05-17-22, 14:51
Near corner of Grady Way and Talbot Rd. "Foot Massage" sign being installed in the Big 5 Sporting Goods strip mall today.

Let's hope for good things.That would be real close to Walmart, Toyota of Renton, and a couple of other AMPs just about a stone's throw from that location. The two AMPs very near there are:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-celebrity-spa-renton-wa-21109#rubmaps.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-a-health-renton-wa-85021#rubmaps.

Not sure if those 2 places are still open (think they are). Hopefully this new AMP will have women who can offer more than the "standard" service of HE / HJ.

BigPurpleSnake
05-17-22, 15:20

Let's hope for good things.Thanks for the heads up. I live about 5 minutes from that location so I will have to do some recon. It's a pretty big and busy strip mall so discretion will be difficult if not impossible.

KnoxNenters
05-17-22, 15:22
Hey greaseheads,

I just got turned onto this idea after reading a really good account over at reddit's happyendingmassage sub, where this British guy described how it wasn't until his 10th visit with a Thai massage place that he got a happy ending, all because it was a 90 minute session, she asked him to flip, and he had no towel on this time. Apparently, all he had to do was ask. Talk about blue balling.

Which of you knows of a legit place or provider in Seattle proper that secretly does this (or more)? I know it would bust the secret to tell us, so feel free to PM me. It just seems way more exciting to do this than walking into the known AMPs for HEs.

AussieFury
05-17-22, 18:50
The CFG is back in the Renton Highlands.

Member #6240
05-17-22, 21:08
Which of you knows of a legit place or provider in Seattle proper that secretly does this (or more)? I know it would bust the secret to tell us, so feel free to PM me. It just seems way more exciting to do this than walking into the known AMPs for HEs.Legit LMTs that offer a bit more are rare, and as they're putting their license and livelihood at risk they're damn careful about who they pick for their special clients.

MassagedGuy
05-17-22, 21:40
I would like to find a place that gives good BBBJ between northgate and lynnwood anyone got anything for me? I am tired of just getting a HJ.

DudeXoXo
05-18-22, 00:57
Hey all.

Stuck in Redmond for 2 weeks. Staying just off Redmond way. Few places In Walking distance. I don't get a car til Friday but wondering if there is any action to be found here in Redmond. I popped in Victoria for a second to see what was on offer and the mama and 2 girls were on the couch. The cuter girl stood up. We talked for a minute, but I'd already drank a fair amount and wasn't going to risk a whisky dick. I told her I'd come by tomorrow so I'll TOFTT and report back. Anything else in the area worth trying? Appreciate it.

SMediumDick
05-18-22, 11:08
Hey all.

Stuck in Redmond for 2 weeks. Staying just off Redmond way. Few places In Walking distance. I don't get a car til Friday but wondering if there is any action to be found here in Redmond. I popped in Victoria for a second to see what was on offer and the mama and 2 girls were on the couch. The cuter girl stood up. We talked for a minute, but I'd already drank a fair amount and wasn't going to risk a whisky dick. I told her I'd come by tomorrow so I'll TOFTT and report back. Anything else in the area worth trying? Appreciate it.Used to live around there so I have some experience with all the massage places around there.

Victoria is HJ only, and only the cute girl provides it from my experience. However, she will rush you. Pay for 30, get jerked off around 10 or 15 minute mark, then out the door.

I' recommend just driving the 5-10 minutes and go with one of the Thai providers in Bellevue if you are looking to get your dick wet.

There is one massage joint right at the bottom of the hill on Redmond way right across from the KFC that does an excellent massage but no HE.

DudeXoXo
05-18-22, 12:45
Used to live around there so I have some experience with all the massage places around there.

Victoria is HJ only, and only the cute girl provides it from my experience. However, she will rush you. Pay for 30, get jerked off around 10 or 15 minute mark, then out the door.

I' recommend just driving the 5-10 minutes and go with one of the Thai providers in Bellevue if you are looking to get your dick wet.

There is one massage joint right at the bottom of the hill on Redmond way right across from the KFC that does an excellent massage but no HE.Much appreciated. I'll skip Victoria. I saw the place by KFC and was curious. I could also go for a good massage, might hit that up tonight. Then Bellevue when I grab the rental.

KnoxNenters
05-18-22, 13:17
Drove down to Total Relax in Shoreline, hit jackpot when I saw Lucky there, she is young looks 25-30, perfect body and great service. I had one of my best AMP visits in Seattle this year. She is from flushing and came here this week and will be staying for a month. CBJ (asked me to marry her for BBBJ), CFS for 140. No haggling, great enthusiasm, be nice to her guys.I went to Total Relax a week ago, and relaxed with Coco, supposedly. It was nice, if not a bit straightforward. She was eager and to the point. I left a review on the RM site. Because they have those little monitors in their rooms, you can see activity out in the open areas and entrance while you're hanging out. The only place I know of that has these. Anyway, in one of the video streams, I saw another provider coming in and out of the room with long hair. "Coco" told me she didn't know her name, but then said "Cici". Hmm. Doesn't know her co-worker's name?

Fast forward to this thread, someone mentions Lucky, so I decide that must be who I saw in the video stream. I went back yesterday, after calling to confirm Lucky was there. I recognized the voice on the phone as Coco. When I get there, Coco meets me and practically drags me into a room. I tell her "no, I'm here for Lucky. I called". Coco tells me she is Lucky.

Scree. Brakes. Either Coco is lying, or she's using a different name. Yes, she said, I use two names. OK, but I'm still not interested in seeing her again. I ask about the other girl, and am told to wait 5 minutes. The other girl, supposedly Cici, as Coco confirmed, came in to greet me. She had the long hair, so I assumed she was the one I saw before on the video. Large D breasts, excellent body.

She said her name was Maggie. I spent a half hour or so with her, and enjoyed the massage. There was a *Lot* of haggling, and it killed the mood. We were both put off, and it didn't go great, even though all of the mechanics went flawlessly. Just that undertone of mood-killing negotiations having killed the vibe.

TL; DR. Coco is Lucky, Maggie is Cici and I am confused. I have no intention of ever going back there. Nice place, just out of the way, and I don't like this excessive use of multiple names. That's bullshit.

Korku999
05-18-22, 19:02
Does anyone have any reports on sunshine on rainier ave? I've been a while back 2. For FS but service was ok so I haven't been in a while.

MassagedGuy
05-18-22, 20:13
I mean for example is jeans with a t shirt showing a little skin like in a knot a good sign usually? Or does that varry?

AvereageQ
05-18-22, 20:36
Does anyone have any reports on sunshine on rainier ave? I've been a while back 2. For FS but service was ok so I haven't been in a while.I was there a few weeks ago and there was only Chanel. 40's Viet lady. She was nice. Mediocre massage. CFS but she was trying really hard to get me to pop before the main event. To the point somehow the cover tore from her hand action. CFS was okay and took it well. Nice older rack on her. She said it's been usually her and one other, but just her that day. She tried to get my number to hook me up with her niece in college but I decline.

Marko Ramius
05-18-22, 20:43
I mean for example is jeans with a t shirt showing a little skin like in a knot a good sign usually? Or does that varry?If they are wearing a long heavy dress or a well-armored pantsuit then don't bother.

Short skimpy dresses is a very good sign.

Jeans are kind of in between.

One place I frequented in Federal Way most of the girls wore lingerie and with their nips and Bush clearly visible. Never got anything more than a handjob there but the scenery was pretty spectacular.

MassagedGuy
05-18-22, 20:49
If they are wearing a long heavy dress or a well-armored pantsuit then don't bother.

Short skimpy dresses is a very good sign.

Jeans are kind of in between.

One place I frequented in Federal Way most of the girls wore lingerie and with their nips and Bush clearly visible. Never got anything more than a handjob there but the scenery was pretty spectacular.Interesting. Jeans are in between huh would it make a difference if her t shirt was not all the way down it showed some skin at the bottom with a knot tied.

Bfm66
05-18-22, 22:57
I went to Total Relax a week ago, and relaxed with Coco, supposedly. It was nice, if not a bit straightforward. She was eager and to the point. I left a review on the RM site. Because they have those little monitors in their rooms, you can see activity out in the open areas and entrance while you're hanging out. The only place I know of that has these. Anyway, in one of the video streams, I saw another provider coming in and out of the room with long hair. "Coco" told me she didn't know her name, but then said "Cici". Hmm. Doesn't know her co-worker's name?

Fast forward to this thread, someone mentions Lucky, so I decide that must be who I saw in the video stream. I went back yesterday, after calling to confirm Lucky was there. I recognized the voice on the phone as Coco. When I get there, Coco meets me and practically drags me into a room. I tell her "no, I'm here for Lucky. I called". Coco tells me she is Lucky.

Scree. Brakes. Either Coco is lying, or she's using a different name. Yes, she said, I use two names. OK, but I'm still not interested in seeing her again. I ask about the other girl, and am told to wait 5 minutes. The other girl, supposedly Cici, as Coco confirmed, came in to greet me. She had the long hair, so I assumed she was the one I saw before on the video. Large D breasts, excellent body.

She said her name was Maggie. I spent a half hour or so with her, and enjoyed the massage. There was a *Lot* of haggling, and it killed the mood. We were both put off, and it didn't go great, even though all of the mechanics went flawlessly. Just that undertone of mood-killing negotiations having killed the vibe.

TL; DR. Coco is Lucky, Maggie is Cici and I am confused. I have no intention of ever going back there. Nice place, just out of the way, and I don't like this excessive use of multiple names. That's bullshit.I went there last weekend for the first time looking for Lucky, got Coco. She looked cute enough, I wanted an hour but she said she had an appointment and could only give me a half hour. After a so / so massage she began the "tease" and at the flip she just wanted to give a CBJ, I said only if I could daty, she said it was her time with "Aunt Flo", after much haggling I got a decent enough CBJ, but the whole haggling deal turned me off too, probably won't repeat when I have go to places that I just hand them 2 bills when I come in and everything is understood without even mentioning particular services.

MassagedGuy
05-18-22, 23:32
Peter Houston clear your inbox and outbox thank you its full.

KnoxNenters
05-19-22, 11:45
I went there last weekend for the first time looking for Lucky, got Coco.You got Lucky. Coco claims she is also Lucky. It's all somewhat confusing. Those girls need to tweak their approach just a little bit, and things would be better. Thanks for piping in.

Original703
05-19-22, 13:01
Visited Lomi (near Aurora & Northgate Way) earlier in the week. Drew Cindy. Attractive, middle-aged, Chinese woman wearing a cute red dress. She led me to the room, asked me how long, and I opted for an hour, donating $200 ($60 house, $140 gratuity). She instructed me to get undressed and she left briefly. I stripped and climbed onto the massage table--I don't think it's heated but at least there's a face cradle. Cindy returned and asked whether I wanted hard touch or soft touch. I asked for medium. She applied maximum pressure and thoroughly worked over my muscles, I think "medium" isn't an option. We followed the body rub with intercourse.

Pros: got more than an hour, intense back-walking, 4-hand upgrade available for $80 (I declined), clean room, friendly demeanor, pleasant scalp massage, minimal talking during massage, cute breasts with responsive nipples and she allowed me to suck on them for a long time, good PM.

Cons: couple of interruptions (one during the massage and another after Cindy had disrobed), during the first interruption another woman entered and massaged my shoulders lacklusterly, during the second interruption Cindy who was nude left the room and spoke with the other provider, officious application of spray-on antiseptic on several body parts--I wasn't allowed to touch her until after she'd sanitized my hands--no FIV or even near the V, no DATY, no kissing. She applied a towel between our bodies reminiscent of the hole-in-the-sheet myth (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sheet-dreams-are-made-of-these/) about Hasidic Jews.

Prior to leaving my house, I'd groomed myself: showered, brushed teeth, trimmed nails. Cindy's CBJ was okay but the CFS was not what I'd hoped. Prior to penetration, she sprayed my hands again and my unit. She startled me by saying, "No, no. Don't touch!" indicating that she didn't want me to touch my wrapped cock with my fingers. She guided me inside with her hands but she kept one hand on my penis at all times, making it very difficult to establish a rhythm much less a full erection. Eventually, I pulled out and asked to cum on her belly. She said sure, and then quickly placed a towel on her tummy. I kept my balls pressed against her vulva and stroked myself to climax while she fingered my asshole.

OzzyKid62
05-19-22, 20:56
Took a chance and visited Vita on Hwy 99 in Lynnwood. Very clean place with an entrance in the back. Was greeted by a tall, flat chested, and slim Chinese girl, maybe in her 30's. Paid $40 for the half hr. The room was slightly cold but manageable. Massage was okay, and on the flip discretely agreed on HE. Things were going quite well, until.

Half way thru the main event, the doorbell rang. Being alone, she had to leave and tell the monger to come back in 30 min. Well he decided to hold her up and play 50 questions. I started losing my temper at this fuckwad! I swear, if I was my younger self, I would have walked out there and dropped kicked his mother fucking ass. Lucky for him, I cut my losses and just started to get dressed. Once the vibe was totally destroyed, of course dipshit finally left. She came back, saw me dressed, and started apologizing profusely. I handed her $40 and told it's all is good. She asked me to come back and would give a free hour massage next time. Thanked her and left.

So with all due respect to you mongers. If you walk into an AMP and the lady tells you to come back later, turn around and just fucking LEAVE!! Respect the fact they are busy with clients and this isn't your time. Anyone else encounter situations like this?

BoboThe55
05-19-22, 21:54
Took a chance and visited Vita on Hwy 99 in Lynnwood. Very clean place with an entrance in the back. Was greeted by a tall, flat chested, and slim Chinese girl, maybe in her 30's. Paid $40 for the half hr. The room was slightly cold but manageable. Massage was okay, and on the flip discretely agreed on HE. Things were going quite well, until.

Half way thru the main event, the doorbell rang. Being alone, she had to leave and tell the monger to come back in 30 min. Well he decided to hold her up and play 50 questions. I started losing my temper at this fuckwad! I swear, if I was my younger self, I would have walked out there and dropped kicked his mother fucking ass. Lucky for him, I cut my losses and just started to get dressed. Once the vibe was totally destroyed, of course dipshit finally left. She came back, saw me dressed, and started apologizing profusely. I handed her $40 and told it's all is good. She asked me to come back and would give a free hour massage next time. Thanked her and left.

So with all due respect to you mongers. If you walk into an AMP and the lady tells you to come back later, turn around and just fucking LEAVE!! Respect the fact they are busy with clients and this isn't your time. Anyone else encounter situations like this?Dude, this is exactly how I feel. If you ring the bell and no one comes right away they are fucking busy!! What good is it going to do to keep ringing the bell until she comes to the door? Your not getting serviced, she is busy.

I have had mongers fucking sit on the bell step inside ask 1000 questions. When they know she is busy. It must be a turn on for these dueshes. Its happened more than once.

TnaHunter2014
05-19-22, 22:23

So with all due respect to you mongers. If you walk into an AMP and the lady tells you to come back later, turn around and just fucking LEAVE!! Respect the fact they are busy with clients and this isn't your time. Anyone else encounter situations like this?Thanks for bringing this up. I've had the exact experience a few times. Some advice to all mongers:

1) they barely speak English so don't ask complicated shit like "can I stop in after my dry cleaning pick up I'm thinking about 40 minutes?

2) take the hint! Read the room! I've been there too. The masseuse answers the door only thru a 2 inch crack and is trying to cover herself while all hot and sweaty. Clearly you can see you just interrupted something. Right?

3) if you ring the bell and no one comes out for a couple minutes. Fuck off. Don't keep knocking or shouting "hello?

TomaIn
05-20-22, 01:14
Are they still older Aunties?Late 30's to early 40's.

Mitch Cor
05-20-22, 09:22
Thanks. I tried Vicky (Cambodian) the other day, and had the same experience. Good rub, really nice firm body (fake tits), but bad attitude, unfriendly, didn't smile once, and haggled over basics like MSOG. BJ and PM was offered for upcharge but I didn't bother. Don't recommend. Better options for 200 out there!

Met her some time last year https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/9477df6...a-09ec1b13294d, I think she was Cambodian. Just a an average rub and she didn't seem to be in a good mood. She is not as hot as she is in her pics. Would recommend to skip.

SeattleMassage
05-20-22, 10:52
A-hole mongers! (cntd).

And please stop calling multiple times dammit!

If someone doesn't answer the call that does NOT mean you call again, and then again, and then again.
It totally ruins the mood when I am on the bed and she has to get up and answer the phone (multiple times).

DudeXoXo
05-20-22, 12:43
Buck, the entire point of this site is for like minded mongers to exchange information on how to best pursue activities relating to this hobby. This helps everyone save time, money and headaches when pursuing these activities. So when you write a nice report like you have above but then tell us to go try every massage parlor in town and we will eventually find it. No one has time to try every parlor that's why we all come to this site to leverage and build upon the experience of each other. It's ok if you do not want to give the name but give initials, a street, a landmark, anything, something! Thank you.Did anyone ever figure out what place this is? A nice sensual massage and edging sounds pretty great. Thanks in advance.

MartyByrde
05-20-22, 13:12
A-hole mongers! (cntd).

If someone doesn't answer the call that does NOT mean you call again, and then again, and then again.
It totally ruins the mood when I am on the bed and she has to get up and answer the phone (multiple times).Continued. It should go without saying that one should never, never pay too much for extra services.

BlueOrigin
05-20-22, 13:13
Any input on Mi Massage in Everett (4th Ave W)? Do you offer more than a good massage? Any provider recommendations will also be much appreciated. Place on way to my new work, hoping for some fun.

WaRubMonger
05-20-22, 13:27
Any input on Mi Massage in Everett (4th Ave W)? Do you offer more than a good massage? Any provider recommendations will also be much appreciated. Place on way to my new work, hoping for some fun.My last inquiry found all legit. Give it a go, see what happens.

BoboThe55
05-20-22, 14:35
A-hole mongers! (cntd).

It totally ruins the mood when I am on the bed and she has to get up and answer the phone (multiple times).WTF there is probably only 3 mongers that. Do this but they fucking never learn.

I call first, let it ring no more than three times. I drive by if there are too many cars I keep on driving. If I stop by and ring the bell, I only wait a minute, if longer obviously she is buzzy.

CanadaCC
05-20-22, 17:00
This used to me my go to place. Beautiful younger women with a great massage and finish. Today was older and overweight. 20 minutes total. Table shower, maybe 5 minute massage before flip. $8 for HJ, $1 for naked. Never going back.

Anony
05-20-22, 18:03
This used to me my go to place. Beautiful younger women with a great massage and finish. Today was older and overweight. 20 minutes total. Table shower, maybe 5 minute massage before flip. $8 for HJ, $1 for naked. Never going back.Same. Before I was a regular of Jenny and Ivy. Both very attractive, attentive, and prices weren't too bad. The last time I went there A few weeks ago I got a Mia or Miya? She was very overweight, looked older too. A ton of acne scars on her cottage cheese ass. She wanted a lot for FS. I tried to negotiate down to BJ or HJ. Still very expensive, wouldn't budge. I settled for a CBJ and after 5 minutes she took over with her hands. No shower, no massage. I was out in less than 10 minutes. Terrible experience.

I called a week later hoping for someone else, but the mamasan on the phone wouldn't tell me the names of the masseuse, only "Korean". I've been avoiding this place now, don't want to get unlucky and end up with her again.

BigPurpleSnake
05-20-22, 18:23
I checked out this new place in Renton today. Walked in and there were a few large plants in front that partially blocked the view of the main lobby. I walk around them and there were 4 lounge type chairs all out in the open.

There was an old Asian man massaging a fat lady. Didn't need to see that. He mumbled something I didn't understand. Didn't see anyone else working. I turned around and walked out.

Stay safe Mongers.

ZoooBus
05-20-22, 22:29
Any input on Mi Massage in Everett (4th Ave W)? Do you offer more than a good massage? Any provider recommendations will also be much appreciated. Place on way to my new work, hoping for some fun.I went there once. The lady locks the front door once you are in, which is a good sign. I needed to use the restroom before and coming from bright daylight to a poorly lit hall I accidentally stepped on her dog. I simply did not see it. I only got a massage with no hint of extras. I do love animals and apologized, but I can understand why she may not have been in a friendly mood.

GoaThillBilly
05-20-22, 23:37
Went there recently on Evergreen way in mid Everett, they have a sign stating an hour massage for $40. Kind of misleading since once you are inside she explained that is for a foot massage and a full body is the usual 40 and 60. Took a chance on a HH. No extras at all, but if you are looking for a decent massage only, it was pretty good. They even do the hot stone thing which was a new one for me and enjoyable.

MartyByrde
05-21-22, 12:36
Went there recently on Evergreen way in mid Everett, they have a sign stating an hour massage for $40. Kind of misleading since once you are inside she explained that is for a foot massage and a full body is the usual 40 and 60. Took a chance on a HH. No extras at all, but if you are looking for a decent massage only, it was pretty good. They even do the hot stone thing which was a new one for me and enjoyable.I always call an AMP first to 1) ask about hours of operation, and 2) rates for a 1 hour massage. I thus avoid the "trap" you encountered.

There used to be an independent Asian gal in Kent who charged $45 for an hour. But such places are rare indeed. As it is, about 99% of the AMPs have rates of $40 for the half hour and $60 for the hour. There are a couple of them (one in Renton and one in Tacoma) that charge $70 for the hour, but I suspect their business is not that great.

MassagedGuy
05-21-22, 13:42
Went and saw Amy for the first time terrible with actual massage. But HE was above average. Always wore a mask.

LittMon
05-22-22, 02:24
It's where Vina Spa used to be, anyone been yet?

I stopped by just to take a look, seems like it's the HK or Q spa model ($60 hr + $$ish extras). Not exactly what I'm looking for but they're open til midnight, which is better for my schedule. Anyway, that's all I know so far, anybody have better Intel?

TheThinker808
05-23-22, 01:30
Anyone got info on a good massage place that does BBBJ. I'm kinda over the CBJ kick right now. I've ran into some shitty massage places recently and was hoping to see if ya'll can help! I don't mind sharing info but lately the places I have gone to lately was meh.

I just got back from Lotus in Fed Way and the girl I ended up getting was kinda chubs, mediocre massage, and I just wasn't feeling it.

EnjoyLife03
05-23-22, 12:49
Looking for wither an AMP or someone hosting from their apartment near Bel-Red road in Bellevue. Any recommendations?

PoundAge1991
05-23-22, 23:45
Where is Kaia at now a days, last I saw she was at Golden spa in Lynnwood.

BlueOrigin
05-24-22, 10:12
I went there once. The lady locks the front door once you are in, which is a good sign. I needed to use the restroom before and coming from bright daylight to a poorly lit hall I accidentally stepped on her dog. I simply did not see it. I only got a massage with no hint of extras. I do love animals and apologized, but I can understand why she may not have been in a friendly mood.Too funny thanks for the inputs, let's see how it goes. Will provide an update after the visit.

MartyByrde
05-24-22, 13:08
Anyone got info on a good massage place that does BBBJ. I'm kinda over the CBJ kick right now. I've ran into some shitty massage places recently and was hoping to see if ya'll can help! I don't mind sharing info but lately the places I have gone to lately was meh.

I just got back from Lotus in Fed Way and the girl I ended up getting was kinda chubs, mediocre massage, and I just wasn't feeling it.Man, are you ever on the same page as me! I definitely need to get my pipes cleaned, and having an attractive Asian gal do it with a sensual BBBJ would be the ultimate session.

Peet0115
05-24-22, 13:25
Too funny thanks for the inputs, let's see how it goes. Will provide an update after the visit.Nice lady but purely non erotic, nothing will ever happen. She locks door to keep out homeless.

Bonnaryi
05-24-22, 13:32
Where is Kaia at now a days, last I saw she was at Golden spa in Lynnwood.Sounds like she's back at Airport.

Peet0115
05-24-22, 18:32
Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?

Loren Daiz
05-25-22, 01:57
Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?Acceptable massage. TS is poor compared. Best ensuing is HE.

SeattleMassage
05-25-22, 15:43
Tuesday I went to to Magnolia and nobody apparently was there or they were too busy to come to the door. I had never been and wanted to try it out.

Waited maybe four or five minutes at the most and then I left.

Went to Sakura across from McLendons and had a barely acceptable massage. I just did the half hour for 40 bucks and tipped another 40 for a "whatever-ish" forgettable HE.

She was 45 to 60 year old. Maybe a 4 out of 10 at best I guess. I think I was the only one there. I could tell that she knew why I was there and she did what she needed to do. Didn't talk at all barely but was nice enough.

BoboThe55
05-25-22, 16:32
Tuesday I went to to Magnolia and nobody apparently was there or they were too busy to come to the door. I had never been and wanted to try it out.

Waited maybe four or five minutes at the most and then I left.

Went to Sakura across from McLendons and had a barely acceptable massage. I just did the half hour for 40 bucks and tipped another 40 for a "whatever-ish" forgettable HE.

She was 45 to 60 year old. Maybe a 4 out of 10 at best I guess. I think I was the only one there. I could tell that she knew why I was there and she did what she needed to do. Didn't talk at all barely but was nice enough.Hopefully you weren't ringing the doorbell.

I thought we just discussed this issue. If they don't come to the door right away they are busy, even if they cone to the door your not getting good service, cause they are fuckin busy.

ZoooBus
05-25-22, 22:12
Hopefully you weren't ringing the doorbell.

I thought we just discussed this issue. If they don't come to the door right away they are busy, even if they cone to the door your not getting good service, cause they are fuckin busy.Two questions. Who is this "busy" character and how come he gets so much more tail than the rest of us?

BoboThe55
05-25-22, 23:41
Two questions. Who is this "busy" character and how come he gets so much more tail than the rest of us?If they are busy why stick around and ring the bell? If they are not busy they will come to the door when you ring the bell. They want customers unless they have their hands full.

Don't sit on the bell if nobody comes to the door.

GoaThillBilly
05-26-22, 00:14
Two questions. Who is this "busy" character and how come he gets so much more tail than the rest of us?I am in the north end and have been to quite a few AMPs and have never had to ring a doorbell. One place I go to has two workers and 3 rooms, if they are both busy one will come out and have you wait in the 3rd room, usually no more than 20 minutes. I think that's a good system, and you don't have to have contact with the previous customers. At 0 minutes is no big deal many providers make you wait in your car while they get ready anyway.

KitWalker1967
05-26-22, 00:34
Two questions. Who is this "busy" character and how come he gets so much more tail than the rest of us?It's probably Shoresy.

CoasttoCoast2
05-26-22, 01:20
Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?Just left Zen, HE, no other options offered. She had a mask on the whole time very basic service. Essos, lots of ass play face down HE only face up or face down.

Marko Ramius
05-26-22, 10:30
Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?I've had FS multiple times at Zen over the last couple of years.

The ladies on offer there have ranged from downright repulsive to not half bad.

Flyer99
05-26-22, 12:17
Allegedly.

It's probably Shoresy.

ZoooBus
05-26-22, 13:15
I am in the north end and have been to quite a few AMPs and have never had to ring a doorbell. One place I go to has two workers and 3 rooms, if they are both busy one will come out and have you wait in the 3rd room, usually no more than 20 minutes. I think that's a good system, and you don't have to have contact with the previous customers. At 0 minutes is no big deal many providers make you wait in your car while they get ready anyway.I thought that it was rather obvious that I was kidding in that post, but people seemed to take me seriously. There are at least two places that I can think of that I have frequented where a bell is rung to enter the facility whether they are busy or not. And if there is no answer I do not keep ringing since I know what that means. Most places where I go are HE only and one just walks in. The girls come out rather rapidly since it is HE only and if too buys I will walk, though since they know me they often ask for me to wait in an empty room. But if buys I just leave. No need to jaw for half an hour.

MassagedGuy
05-26-22, 13:38
Any places that have women who can give good edging north of seattle?

WaRubMonger
05-26-22, 13:59
Any places that have women who can give good edging north of seattle?The key is go to an established known place and be clear upfront. Communication and language barriers are common. Be upfront. Should work out just fine.

MassagedGuy
05-26-22, 16:04
The key is go to an established known place and be clear upfront. Communication and language barriers are common. Be upfront. Should work out just fine.What do I say though?

WaRubMonger
05-26-22, 16:13
What do I say though?Say look here my friend. I want to get a buildup but not pop. I want you to make me insane and beg for it. Once I can't take it you go mammson jackhammer mode and don't stop.

Dude. Just spell it out.

KnoxNenters
05-26-22, 16:40
What do I say though?MassagedGuy,

You're a veteran around here. Have you used a translate app on your phone? If not, try that. This way you can say / type all you want to communicate, and they'll more clearly get what you are asking for. If you need more info, PM me.

BigPurpleSnake
05-27-22, 00:14
Say look here my friend. I want to get a buildup but not pop. I want you to make me insane and beg for it. Once I can't take it you go mammson jackhammer mode and don't stop.

Dude. Just spell it out.Preach it bro. This made me laugh because I am the same way. Tell them what you like and say don't let me cum till I say so. Chicks love that.

GoaThillBilly
05-27-22, 01:41
Preach it bro. This made me laugh because I am the same way. Tell them what you like and say don't let me cum till I say so. Chicks love that.I get what you guys are saying, just ask for what you want. My problem is the language barrier. It's frustrating when you ask something and you are not sure if they understand, many times they just smile and nod so it keeps you guessing. I had a couple of masseuses who used a translating app on their phone. I wish more would do that. I suppose one could use your own phone but then you would need to know which language / s that they speak.

SeattleMassage
05-27-22, 09:03
Hopefully you weren't ringing the doorbell.

No just one time waited a bit and left.

Shogun Hua
05-27-22, 10:41
I get what you guys are saying, just ask for what you want. My problem is the language barrier. It's frustrating when you ask something and you are not sure if they understand, many times they just smile and nod so it keeps you guessing. I had a couple of masseuses who used a translating app on their phone. I wish more would do that. I suppose one could use your own phone but then you would need to know which language / s that they speak.Being able to communicate can be huge. My current favorite around here hardly speaks English. It was nice to connect with a English speaking girls in Canada, all ethnicities.

MartyByrde
05-27-22, 14:17
Anyone have any suggestions for a south end AMP with somewhat attractive Asian gals who provide a BBBJ? I really need one!

Erics050
05-28-22, 16:13
Well they are back at Harrington and although she was not bad looking the super rushed service really pissed me off.

Makes it difficult to get into it enough to finish, I was out in 30 minutes MAYBE. After paying for an hour. I told her I wasn't happy and she said it was typical for only half hour. I asked her why I pay for an hour then? She said boss said, sorry. If you go don't pay for more than half hour and don't pay for upgrades because your not getting anything extra. I can get much better service at AMPs here not that far from Renton. Lesson learned.
Number ends in 1799.

AvereageQ
05-28-22, 18:10
Well they are back at Harrington and although she was not bad looking the super rushed service really pissed me off.

Makes it difficult to get into it enough to finish, I was out in 30 minutes MAYBE. After paying for an hour. I told her I wasn't happy and she said it was typical for only half hour. I asked her why I pay for an hour then? She said boss said, sorry. If you go don't pay for more than half hour and don't pay for upgrades because your not getting anything extra. I can get much better service at AMPs here not that far from Renton. Lesson learned.
Number ends in 1799.I haven't been down to Renton to see what they have there but with the CFG, if I find a girl attractive enough to try out, it's always been upsell and rushed. I don't usually use them unless I'm looking for a last min quickly. For the same price, I would prefer to go to an AMP as well. At least there I can get some sort of massage.

MartyByrde
05-28-22, 18:22
I haven't been down to Renton to see what they have there but with the CFG, if I find a girl attractive enough to try out, it's always been upsell and rushed. I don't usually use them unless I'm looking for a last min quickly. For the same price, I would prefer to go to an AMP as well. At least there I can get some sort of massage.Nothing pisses me off more than not getting the full hour when I pay for it. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a "close by" AMP that has an attractive woman who offers some extras, and also gives the full hour. For the one in Renton that I visit most often, although the gal is nota "stunner", she is service oriented, we get along real well, the extras she provides me are fine, and I do get the full hour. And all for $100 total!

About the only attractive gal I have seen somewhat recently is at this place in Edgewood: https://adultsearch.com/washington/edgewood/erotic-massage-parlor/asia-massage/37921.

It has actually been a few weeks since I was there, and I cannot remember the gal's name. But she was younger, attractive, and built. Gave a decent HJ about half way through the session, and I got the full hour. Total, including tip, was $100.

MartyByrde
05-28-22, 18:28
Visited this place yesterday:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-spring-foot-massage-federal-way-wa-152009#rubmaps.

Has only been opened a couple of weeks. Gal was decent looking, and nice enough. But no extras at all! I actually tried to "guide" her to junior for an HJ, but she said sorry. She did say that the younger gal who was there last week might give more. She had gone back to LA, but not sure when she will come back to this place. Another drawback was the lack of a private room. They do have a room with 2 tables in it, but it is only separated from the main area by a curtain.

I paid for the hour ($60), but after 45 minutes, I told her to stop. Left without giving any tip, and she did not mind. Big disappointment, for sure.

AvereageQ
05-28-22, 18:41
Lavender on Jackson.

The shop is spacious a clean. The front lobby is lit up bright unlike the neighboring shops. They had a viet girl that went by Mimi when I came in. The hours here vary. I might just be Mimi there as she said some times she takes days off and sometimes closes early because she worries about the riff raff in the area. Decent looking with nice body. I was the last customer of the day when I visited, as she turned off the open light and locked the door. Decent massage, enthusiastic CFS. I would repeat.

Massage spot on the hill of Jackson and 16th.

Clean open space. Cici was cute, had a light older looking complexion. Decent body. Mediocre massage. Seemed like a YMMV kind of place. Asked my to be hush hush about the service. Good teasing but wasn’t very enthusiastic. Would only repeat if massage was better.

Returned to what's now Lin massage in greenwood.

It's still Angela and Cathy. They now have the door locked and a bell. Angela welcomed me warmly and after a quick chat she asked if I want Cathy this time around. I said sure. I think she was in with someone else at the time so Angela and Cathy did a switch. Sorry to whoever that was I took Cathy away from. As usual. Good massage, although it became a busy evening as the bell kept ringing. Cathy had to keep apologizing for the frequent interruptions. She asked if I wanted to upgrade to Dongguang style for an extra $. I didn't bring that with me so I declined but asked what it entailed. She used a translator app and it said "kill you with my mouth" I laughed about that but she corrected it and it seems it her meaning was BBJ and maybe kissing. Her CBJ is pretty good in itself so I might try it next time. The CFS is great as usual. Looks wise, some may not like her but I reallly dig her look. She a little thicker, but IMO a good way. I haven't been let down by service here yet.

GoldMinerLxv
05-28-22, 19:13
Its called "Antiquing" !!Seriously, if I wanted to fuck a granny I'd save a lot of money and do my wife who's also a bonafide grandma. Fortunately for me, she is no longer interested in sex, fondling, or anything remotely associated with, and might that might lead to sex.

As a result, ALL 100% of my FS fun happens with younger AMP women, though I have met one or two over 50 types that I wanted FS with because they knew what they were doing but sadly to say, only offered great HJs and OTC / UTC play.

I'm currently working on one 40-45 year old Chinese woman who I hope to get FS from soon as she really got into my OTC kitty play on my first visit. I asked for FS when she started some nice soft moaning and squirming all around, but she said 'when you come next time'. Sure hope it wasn't a come on, because she also gives a nice a nice massage and I'd hate to have to dump her if I discover she's just leading me on to get more business.

WaRubMonger
06-01-22, 15:05
Not trying to derail this thread but maybe y'all have a few odd moments.

Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.

KitWalker1967
06-01-22, 15:38

Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.Meanwhile there are a number of places where you'll practically get hosed down with sanitizer. Sorry that happened to you dude.

DrtyHarry
06-01-22, 17:04

Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.That sounds crazy bud. I mean we kiss them and possibly also exchange body fluids anyway, but coughing or sneezing on someone is just plain nasty, even before the pandemic. Sorry that happened to you.

Shogun Hua
06-01-22, 21:27

Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.That sucks. Did you say "bless you" or at least "gesundheit"? LOL!

Shogun Hua
06-02-22, 00:20
I was told that a new girl started today. Anyone get a chance to check her out? I wasnt given a name. I think I may check her out the next time I get some cash. I was also told that Julie (blue hair, pixie bob) changed her name again, Sophie now.

AvereageQ
06-02-22, 01:55
I was also told that Julie (blue hair, pixie bob) changed her name again, Sophie now.I saw that Angela had changed her hair from blonde to blue on my last visit. She can name change or hair change all she wants, as long as she continues to provide great service. I'm curious to who this new girl is, or could it be another names change.

Shogun Hua
06-02-22, 03:10
I saw that Angela had changed her hair from blonde to blue on my last visit. She can name change or hair change all she wants, as long as she continues to provide great service. I'm curious to who this new girl is, or could it be another names change.I do believe its a new girl. Cathy told me about the new arrival. She also told me Sophie has blue hair now. So I'm leaning towards a new girl.

Padrote425
06-02-22, 09:46
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2377858-Seattle-Tukwila-%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3BBody-Rub-%26%23127801%3B-%26%23127801%3B-Happy-Time

CookieGuy
06-02-22, 11:13
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2377858-Seattle-Tukwila-%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3BBody-Rub-%26%23127801%3B-%26%23127801%3B-Happy-TimeThai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.

Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!

Padrote425
06-02-22, 11:16
Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

Getting chubby, not real athletic, gives a decent massage, and doesn't seem to want to do BJ's. She will do CFS, though.

Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!Hate to ask but she charges 100 for hour what's a good tip?

CrackedWheat
06-02-22, 11:21
Anyone have any suggestions for a south end AMP with somewhat attractive Asian gals who provide a BBBJ? I really need one!You're a little confused on the metaphor.

Her: I need my pipes cleaned.

Him: I need my pipes drained.

Maybe you to want some strap on play. Not here to judge.

CW.

MartyByrde
06-02-22, 12:57
Thai Maya is a nice lady. 45 to 50 yrs old. I see her occasionally but only if there is no one else around who does FS.

Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!Yeah, most of what you say is what I have encountered. But she let me do BBFS, and total donation for the hour was $200. Been a while since I have seen her, though. Nice lady.

MartyByrde
06-02-22, 12:58
You're a little confused on the metaphor.

Her: I need my pipes cleaned.

Him: I need my pipes drained.

Maybe you to want some strap on play. Not here to judge.

CW.Good one! Yeah, for a man, it's pipes drained.

KitWalker1967
06-02-22, 14:26

Sometimes I forget that her service is just OK and I go see her because I really like big boobs!The twins do look rather nice! Does she request extra for CFS?

CookieGuy
06-02-22, 15:04
The twins do look rather nice! Does she request extra for CFS?I have always just plopped down 200 bucks when I walked in, but she never said "$100 more" for CFS.

Bfm66
06-02-22, 17:17

Yesterday, quick rub and tug up north. While standing in front of me, both hands working down my back she sneezed and lightly sprayed me down. Just kept going like no big deal. No mask clearly as I felt the fine mist settle upon back.Hope your hoodus "sneezed" all over her in retaliation!

VillageRat
06-02-22, 18:38
Had my mind absolutely blown by her last Sunday. Wrote about it in detail on RM. I'd be curious to know about the experiences of others with her. She is a very naughty girl.

I saw that Angela had changed her hair from blonde to blue on my last visit. She can name change or hair change all she wants, as long as she continues to provide great service. I'm curious to who this new girl is, or could it be another names change.

Dick Stiiff
06-03-22, 17:10
Where is Lin Massage?

Thanks.

I was told that a new girl started today. Anyone get a chance to check her out? I wasnt given a name. I think I may check her out the next time I get some cash. I was also told that Julie (blue hair, pixie bob) changed her name again, Sophie now.

Buck1138
06-03-22, 18:33
Just got a text that Mona is in sodo.

[Deleted by Admin]

Wondering if it's the same Mona that has good reviews.

MartyByrde
06-03-22, 18:47
Just got a text that Mona is in sodo.

2727 4th ave s Seattle.

Wondering if it's the same Mona that has good reviews.I suspect this is the Mona you are referring to:

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2355210-%26%23129392%3B-%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3BSweet-sexy-Mona-lovey-fun-time-waiting-for-you-%26%23129315%3B-%26%23129321%3B-%26%23128518%3B-!26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Mona.

Doubt the one you got the text from is the same woman. That location is an AMP near Seattle's SODO district, and the link I provided above is for an independent provider in Renton.

littleuma
06-04-22, 01:48
Met at the door, so I went with her. Maybe I should have asked for another but I guess I have a soft spot for chubby older Korean women with big tits LOL.

She was pleasant and we had fun ending with cfs. 1. 8. She indicated bb was available on future visits but I don't know if I'll repeat.

TheThinker808
06-04-22, 06:03
Had my mind absolutely blown by her last Sunday. Wrote about it in detail on RM. I'd be curious to know about the experiences of others with her. She is a very naughty girl.Where is this at?

Shogun Hua
06-04-22, 09:21
Where is this at?Lin massage, on 85th Seattle. I've been posting about it for the last few months, just take a look at my posts for an exact address.

GoldMinerLxv
06-04-22, 11:15
I need a little assist from you guys.

I have business in White Center occasionally that is only a few blocks away from this AMP and was hoping for some intel before giving them a try. Other leads nearby would likewise be appreciated.

Thanks.. Goldminer.

KitWalker1967
06-04-22, 11:38

I have business in White Center occasionally that is only a few blocks away from this AMP and was hoping for some intel before giving them a try. Other leads nearby would likewise be appreciated.

Thanks.. Goldminer.Seventeen reviews on RM. Last one dated 4/11/2022. The four most recent were for Lisa, 46 - 50 years old. Looks like a decent place to check out if you're in the area.

Qasim311
06-04-22, 13:49
Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.

KitWalker1967
06-04-22, 14:24

Thanks.. Goldminer.Apologies, I got distracted and didn't post everything I'd intended. The four most recent reviews indicate this is a HE only parlor, with Lisa allowing some kissing, finger-banging and tit play extras. A few reviews of other girls from 2021 indicate BJs were a possibility. One of the photos on RM shows a nice table shower, but there's no mention of it in the reviews.

UnHungHero2020
06-04-22, 17:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously? He was asking what a customary tip was. You were so close to being an unmoderated senior.

A2

RobNSea
06-04-22, 19:16
Looks like rub md got shut down been trying to log on to it.

GoldMinerLxv
06-04-22, 19:41
Apologies, I got distracted and didn't post everything I'd intended. The four most recent reviews indicate this is a HE only parlor, with Lisa allowing some kissing, finger-banging and tit play extras. A few reviews of other girls from 2021 indicate BJs were a possibility. One of the photos on RM shows a nice table shower, but there's no mention of it in the reviews.Thank you so much for the intel KitWalker!

That certainly helps a lot and I think I'll be giving Lisa a try next time I'm in town on business and need a long lunch break.

Goldminer.

KnoxNenters
06-04-22, 21:03
Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.I recommend Sophi at Laurel Spa in Lake City. She's 55, so don't get your hopes up for much else, although she allows some OTC down below, and will take tits out. But ask her to go light on the massage. Then do the things you should know how to do to get her to do the rest. I was convinced at one point she was licking it. Some special trickery involved. Anyway, with the fingertip massage and masterful PM, it was quite intense.

Member #6068
06-04-22, 22:53
Thank you so much for the intel KitWalker!

That certainly helps a lot and I think I'll be giving Lisa a try next time I'm in town on business and need a long lunch break.

Goldminer.Why not just head over to Ocean Massage next to Roxbury Lanes? You would probably enjoy Melissa over there if you are looking for more extras.

DarkDan
06-05-22, 02:12
Have you tried sweet Mickey?

Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.

LCB
06-05-22, 05:59
If you're cool with older Korean woman, Bobbi at Sun Spa will go to town on you. BBBJ with extreme prostate massage & BBFS CIP.

I've always a nice time there. A true Soapy body glide in table shower, prostate massage w / BJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP. Haven't been in a while, so not sure of new ladies.

I tend to like the older women, because they get down & dirty.

Stay safe,

-LCB.

GoldMinerLxv
06-05-22, 10:38
Why not just head over to Ocean Massage next to Roxbury Lanes? You would probably enjoy Melissa over there if you are looking for more extras.That's an option too if I want FS, though I've been there before a few years ago. I just like exploring new places (women) and primarily interested in a good massage / HJ, with maybe some roaming.

Spectacular
06-05-22, 15:36
Always wanted to try a milking table but never see any advertised around here.

SocratesRvng
06-05-22, 15:49
Gentlemen, I am new here and getting used to the increased rates in all areas of this forum. Originally from the Midwest so it's taking some getting used to.

What is the going rate for this area for a massage with extras? When I say extras, I mean typical HE, BJ, cfs, BBBJ, BBFS, etc at the parlors.

Where I'm from, the whole shebang (BBBJ and BBFS CIP) for 2 bills out the door.

Thanks in advance.

So-Crates.

ZoooBus
06-05-22, 16:02
Looks like rub md got shut down been trying to log on to it.It is back up. And rubratings appears to be coming back as well. Lastly an advertiser here, rubrankings, is a new source that now includes Seattle and there are some ads from surrounding cites.

RobNSea
06-05-22, 16:03
Looks like rub md got shut down been trying to log on to it.Rub md is back online.

Bfm66
06-05-22, 16:07
Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.Go see Amy at Lake Serene, tiny little' thing will walk on your back and work out the knots, takes a good pounding. At my age, I have a bit of trouble finishing, especially with a cover. I usually have her climb aboard for some good CG, then lay her back for some good hard mish and dog, then have her finish me with a HJ and good PM. Shot like a rocket the other morning!

NickNasty
06-05-22, 16:34
If you're cool with older Korean woman, Bobbi at Sun Spa will go to town on you. BBBJ with extreme prostate massage & BBFS CIP.

I've always a nice time there. A true Soapy body glide in table shower, prostate massage w / BJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP. Haven't been in a while, so not sure of new ladies.

I tend to like the older women, because they get down & dirty.

Stay safe,

-LCB.Last time I saw Bobbi she rode me RCG on the table shower and was very vocal during her ride. Loud moans that everyone in that place had to have heard. She then begged me to fill her up. So I did.

KitWalker1967
06-05-22, 17:54
Always wanted to try a milking table but never see any advertised around here.To my knowledge, Kristy is the only provider in the area who has a milking table. She splits her time between Tacoma and Federal Way.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2380279-Curvy-Hot-milf-next-door-incredible-stress-RELEASE-curvy-beauty

AuroraGuy69
06-05-22, 19:07
In shoreline off aurora looking for an AMP that gives a good massage still and a HE.

Went to theory wellness and bodywork's the other day in hopes for both. Got the good massage but no luck on HE. Anyone had any luck there? They are across the street from the Costco. Also any leads on an AMP that gives both a good massage and finish? Thank you.

Shogun Hua
06-05-22, 21:22
I do believe its a new girl. Cathy told me about the new arrival. She also told me Sophie has blue hair now. So I'm leaning towards a new girl.I saw the new lady at Lin Massage. Kiki is her name. Had the standard experience for the standard price. Got the full paid time. Seniors can PM me with further questions.

Lin Massage, you can find their address on "rub maps" in the Seattle section. Its also on this forum, before the place had an official name.

Good luck and stay safe!

Seattle Ampfan
06-05-22, 22:18
In shoreline off aurora looking for an AMP that gives a good massage still and a HE.

Went to theory wellness and bodywork's the other day in hopes for both. Got the good massage but no luck on HE. Anyone had any luck there? They are across the street from the Costco. Also any leads on an AMP that gives both a good massage and finish? Thank you.That place on around 155th and Aurora has had fairly okay massages plus more the last two times I went. You'll see it online as "Relax" or "Sakura" (old names). I think the street sign now says something like "Nissa Spa" or something like that.

GoldenBeard
06-06-22, 11:56
I have tried several. But there is no one like mickey. Check her out on TNA. She is an expert and has a lot of toys she uses as well. She is independent and is in Belleview. She really takes pride in what she does.

Have you tried sweet Mickey?

NiceMassage
06-06-22, 20:50
So far the AMPs I've found spend almost all their time on shoulders and back. Any recommendations for a AMP or lady that devotes time on glutes, hamstrings, inner thighs before the flip?

Shogun Hua
06-06-22, 21:17
So far the AMPs I've found spend almost all their time on shoulders and back. Any recommendations for a AMP or lady that devotes time on glutes, hamstrings, inner thighs before the flip?I also like a good butt massage. You're paying for the time, as long as they arent against it, you can probably ask them to devote most of the massage time to where you choose. Hopefully you can take advantage of a translating app. I like it when they are walking on you, got their knees digging in or using their elbows and forearms.

HmmYup
06-07-22, 02:19

Went to theory wellness and bodywork's the other day in hopes for both. Got the good massage but no luck on HE. Anyone had any luck there? They are across the street from the Costco. Also any leads on an AMP that gives both a good massage and finish? Thank you.If you're willing to go just a bit further north, Euro Touch is by far the best massage parlor I've been to.

Padrote425
06-07-22, 08:39
To my knowledge, Kristy is the only provider in the area who has a milking table. She splits her time between Tacoma and Federal Way.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2380279-Curvy-Hot-milf-next-door-incredible-stress-RELEASE-curvy-beautyDoes the 180 pack get you milk table access? LOL asking for a friend.

GoldMinerLxv
06-07-22, 09:50
I also like a good butt massage. You're paying for the time, as long as they arent against it, you can probably ask them to devote most of the massage time to where you choose. Hopefully you can take advantage of a translating app. I like it when they are walking on you, got their knees digging in or using their elbows and forearms.Agree, just ask them to focus more on your legs. That's what I do.

Regarding translation apps or Google Translate, just be a little careful. I use Google exclusively and I always double-check that the translation accurately translates my thought because it often rearranges the sentences and chooses a word that is wrong. Sometimes a simple sentence takes me several minutes to get the translation to accurately communicate what I'm trying to say. So I always have the translation ready to go before leaving home and use 'Chinese Traditional' for those AMP's of that nationality.

Good luck.

KitWalker1967
06-07-22, 10:44
Does the 180 pack get you milk table access? LOL asking for a friend.I've never had an appointment with her, so I don't know. Since her milking table is her claim to fame, I assume the answer is yes.

GoaThillBilly
06-07-22, 13:21
Anyone have experience with Xanadu massage in Everett? Their ad is very explicit, looks TGTBT. https://everett.bedpage.com/Escorts/13112-39th-ave-se-suite-c-everett-wa-98208/12867156.html.

SeaBurner
06-07-22, 14:56
Anyone know who is in the lineup at Euro nowadays? Been looking for a good table shower and HE from anyone under 40.

If you're willing to go just a bit further north, Euro Touch is by far the best massage parlor I've been to.

Shogun Hua
06-07-22, 20:57
Anyone know who is in the lineup at Euro nowadays? Been looking for a good table shower and HE from anyone under 40.I don't think I've seen any reports on ET since CICI left around the beginning of the year. Under 40 isn't usually their style. I've only gotten a good table shower from CICI and Young. I'm not sure if Young still works there either.

GoaThillBilly
06-07-22, 21:07
Jasmin massage up in Marysville has two new ladies, the older ones are gone, the one with the curly hair and red lipstick was there a long time. I have seen the older (late 40's?) twice now. She is tall with a good figure and nice bolt ons. As I was leaving I saw a younger (30's?) petite appearing lady sitting on the couch in the side room. Definitely going to request her next time. PM for more info.