PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Randomguy0716
02-12-13, 12:03
You are not the only one Whytlotus. I found it odd that this Lake Cheddar person who is totally unknown here and as far as I can tell only slightly active on other boards would make such an announcement here.

Summer is the real deal and she is very cautious, so I don't know how this all fits together. It's just very odd to me.I 3rd the oddness. Like I will email someone with very few posts. Nor will I give anyone any contact info that does not post actual provider reports. There are quit a few that have over 40 reports and none are actual provider reports.

MkeMongrel
02-12-13, 12:53
I found it odd too. Also. It is really not Summer K. 's style to aggressively advertise. The language seems unlike her too. So I am not sure whether the professed Summer K. Is really her.

You are not the only one Whytlotus. I found it odd that this Lake Cheddar person who is totally unknown here and as far as I can tell only slightly active on other boards would make such an announcement here.

Summer is the real deal and she is very cautious, so I don't know how this all fits together. It's just very odd to me.

CreamCityDick
02-12-13, 14:30
Am I the only one who finds it odd that Lake Cheddar's first and only post is that he / she is organizing a meet and greet, then later that day Summer K makes her first post stating she will be attending said meet and greet? The next day Envengpe's first post is touting Summer K's attractiveness, service and special rates. Could they all be 1 in the same? Just coincidence?I brought that up as well with someone on here. 1st post= "Lets get all the mongers together in one spot". In NO WAY does that raise flags.

ScooterAllCity
02-12-13, 16:11
I left LakeCheddar a PM asking about this alleged meet and greet and haven't gotten a response as of yet. I'd feel more comfortable with PM's and not send email messages to someone I don't even know.Yes I too am leery about this.

Johnkat111
02-12-13, 16:23
For what its worth, I do correspond with Summer on a regular basis and she says that the M&G is legit.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Lake Cheddar's first and only post is that he / she is organizing a meet and greet, then later that day Summer K makes her first post stating she will be attending said meet and greet? The next day Envengpe's first post is touting Summer K's attractiveness, service and special rates. Could they all be 1 in the same? Just coincidence?

CrackerJack77
02-12-13, 18:41
I 3rd the oddness. Like I will email someone with very few posts. Nor will I give anyone any contact info that does not post actual provider reports. There are quit a few that have over 40 reports and none are actual provider reports.This is a good point. I got a request for information in PM on a girl I did a report on from a "PingTeam". He had ZERO posts! And he still has no posts. I don't provide info to non-Seniors for safety issues (for me and for the girls!). But I hadn't thought about checking through posts of Seniors. I will from now on. Thanks for the thought.

Chippo
02-12-13, 18:45
Any ideas for places on the south side that do short stays, not disgusting, and under $40? I like my new friend but need to be in a more relaxed setting.

Chippo
02-12-13, 18:55
Any ideas for places on the south side that do short stays, not disgusting, and under $40? I like my new friend but need to be in a more relaxed setting.

Lake Cheddar
02-13-13, 04:21
For what its worth, I do correspond with Summer on a regular basis and she says that the M&G is legit.Wow! I didn't really expect that type of a response, but after thinking about it, I can fully understand.

Yes, I am real. Yes, the M&G is real. For the safety of everyone, I am keeping this as low key as possible.

No I don't post on this board. But I have been told that it is a good one.

I am married, I have a fulltime job, and I play! Not much time for anything else!

Add coordinating the first M&G in Milwaukee in awhile, and I am swamped!

I hope that this can turn into a regular event. Based upon the response that I am getting, I see no problem with that.

To my surprise, the ladies have been easier to invite then the guys. I can show my references to a lady and it is set.

There will be at least 10 ladies at this event. All of them highly rated and reviewed on another site.

By the way, I think this board rates the ladies in a much better way. I like the idea of commenting on the reviews.

What I don't like, is how it is organized, but then I haven't spent that much time on the board.

By the way, I use different usernames on some of the other boards. Not to hide my identity, but I joined at different times

As I became aware of them. I am thankful that my P411 name pops up automatically. I would never remember all of it!

So, the M&G will be Tuesday Feb 26, from 5:30pm to 9pm.

If you have any questions that I can answer in an open fourm, go ahead and ask.

If you have references, and would like to attend, please email me. I don't check pm on this site that often.

If you don't have any references, don't bother. It is too late to get you verified for this time.

LC

Lonelyguy128
02-13-13, 10:43
It's too bad you are so busy that you did not have time to RTFF. Otherwise you would know that we are leery of strangers.

Let me get this straight. We should trust you because, well, you say we should trust you. We should send you our verification because, well, I guess you don't trust us. Does that about sum up your position?

What a crock of shit.

Wow! I didn't really expect that type of a response, but after thinking about it, I can fully understand.

Yes, I am real. Yes, the M&G is real. For the safety of everyone, I am keeping this as low key as possible.

I am married, I have a fulltime job, and I play! Not much time for anything else!

I hope that this can turn into a regular event. Based upon the response that I am getting, I see no problem with that.

To my surprise, the ladies have been easier to invite then the guys. I can show my references to a lady and it is set.

There will be at least 10 ladies at this event. All of them highly rated and reviewed on another site.

By the way, I think this board rates the ladies in a much better way. I like the idea of commenting on the reviews.

What I don't like, is how it is organized, but then I haven't spent that much time on the board.

By the way, I use different usernames on some of the other boards. Not to hide my identity, but I joined at different times

As I became aware of them. I am thankful that my P411 name pops up automatically. I would never remember all of it!

If you have references, and would like to attend, please email me. I don't check pm on this site that often.

If you don't have any references, don't bother. It is too late to get you verified for this time.

LC

Randomguy0716
02-13-13, 11:05
I know they were talking about doing a meet and greet on the oThER site.

Sinlover
02-13-13, 11:22
Seriously? You really expect anyone here to send someone with TWO (one of them being a few hours ago) whole posts their references? You say after thinking about it you understand the response you got but then you go ahead and ask for our references anyway. Why don't we send you our credit card numbers while we're at it? To quote a wise man "what a crock of shit".

Wow! I didn't really expect that type of a response, but after thinking about it, I can fully understand.

LC

WillowRut
02-13-13, 12:25
So let me get this straight, I am to trust you with 2 let me say it again. TWO posts and you don't trust me with over 180 posts. What are you smoking. Are you smoked up. Get a life.

Seriously? You really expect anyone here to send someone with TWO (one of them being a few hours ago) whole posts their references? You say after thinking about it you understand the response you got but then you go ahead and ask for our references anyway. Why don't we send you our credit card numbers while we're at it? To quote a wise man "what a crock of shit".

Renting Love
02-13-13, 13:06
What other site are you talking about, hoh?

LC

Summer K
02-13-13, 14:36
LaQuinta are pretty cheap hotels, but clean. There is also one off college that rents by the hour, if you like I can try and find it for you!

Chippo
02-13-13, 16:41
LaQuinta are pretty cheap hotels, but clean. There is also one off college that rents by the hour, if you like I can try and find it for you!Thanks, but I think I can google from here. I guess if a cheap Hotel 6 or LaQ are offering a night for 39. 95 and I give them $40 in cash, hopefully they aren't going to refuse me an early checking at noon. Some of those places in the neighborhood just look scary.

Star67
02-13-13, 22:07
My favorite Chinaman is involved in this M&G happening on 2-26-13. SUM CHING WONG!

This reminds me of the sting LE likes to run to rope in people with open / outstanding warrants and felonies. They tell the felons and fugitives that they have won a contest and a prize that will be awarded at a Steak and Lobster at a local hotel. Once inside the hotel banquet room they are schmoozed and boozed a little and are all asked to take their seats so they can be served their steak in lobster dinner. The "guests" expect to be served a tasty dinner by waitresses. Instead every exit is rushed by an overwhelming LE presence and all attendees are hauled off in cuffs.

I see your references and BS and I. FOLD! I'll live to play another game on another day.

PS. There is nothing LOW KEY about your approach.

LC

Electroman
02-13-13, 22:52
Thanks, but I think I can google from here. I guess if a cheap Hotel 6 or LaQ are offering a night for 39. 95 and I give them $40 in cash, hopefully they aren't going to refuse me an early checking at noon. Some of those places in the neighborhood just look scary.Unless they don't have any rooms available they'll do this.

ScooterAllCity
02-14-13, 01:37
LaQuinta are pretty cheap hotels, but clean. There is also one off college that rents by the hour, if you like I can try and find it for you!How about round trip air fare from Milwaukee to Reno in May? Any help there?

Lonelyguy128
02-14-13, 01:57
How about round trip air fare from Milwaukee to Reno in May? Any help there?How about Priceline?

Maybe I've hit on an idea. How about a website like Priceline where we can name our own price for providers?

RolandDeschain
02-14-13, 05:33
How about Priceline?

Maybe I've hit on an idea. How about a website like Priceline where we can name our own price for providers?And Shattner would be AWESOME in those commercials as well!

In truth I think the providers would get tired of all the men and their lowball offers. I'm not sure I want to meet the woman who would do FS for 20 bucks. LOL.

On the other hand, I've been with enough non-providers who think that their pussy is made of gold that this could be fun!

Roland

Forwinns33
02-14-13, 10:11
I left LakeCheddar a PM asking about this alleged meet and greet and haven't gotten a response as of yet. I'd feel more comfortable with PM's and not send email messages to someone I don't even know.Yes I too am leery about this.FYI.

They are working backpage heavy.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/illinois-johns-prostitutes-sex.html

Check out report in Chicago.

ScooterAllCity
02-14-13, 10:34
I'm not sure I want to meet the woman who would do FS for 20 bucks.LOL.RolandYou'd have a good chance of meeting that one when you're leaving Kehr's. LOL

Member #6454
02-14-13, 20:01
I recently lost my phone, as a result, I lost many of my numbers. I am trying to find someone who will share Penny W's numer. I have seen her a few times. She is the Penny that lives off of Oklahoma / 76th area.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Summer K
02-14-13, 20:06
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Lonelyguy128
02-15-13, 00:44
I recently lost my phone, as a result, I lost many of my numbers. I am trying to find someone who will share Penny W's numer. I have seen her a few times. She is the Penny that lives off of Oklahoma / 76th area.

I appreciate your help in advance.Too bad you never shared it with me otherwise I would have it and I would be glad to give it back to you.

Member #5088
02-15-13, 11:45
FYI.

They are working backpage heavy.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/illinois-johns-prostitutes-sex.html

Check out report in Chicago.I guess because they can't control gang violence, they feel they have to redeem themselves somehow.

LoveAddict
02-15-13, 13:26
I guess because they can't control gang violence, they feel they have to redeem themselves somehow.Hopefully one day the polititians will wise up and figure that they're never going to stop it, and maybe they'll look to Nevada for ideas. Make it legal, safer, regulate it and tax it. That would sure take care of all the budget deficits.

One thing that's hysterical is in Iran the punishments are a lot more severe. Their way around it is they have 1 hour marriage licences!

Kenn666
02-16-13, 15:25
My favorite Chinaman is involved in this M&G happening on 2-26-13. SUM CHING WONG!

This reminds me of the sting LE likes to run to rope in people with open / outstanding warrants and felonies. They tell the felons and fugitives that they have won a contest and a prize that will be awarded at a Steak and Lobster at a local hotel. Once inside the hotel banquet room they are schmoozed and boozed a little and are all asked to take their seats so they can be served their steak in lobster dinner. The "guests" expect to be served a tasty dinner by waitresses. Instead every exit is rushed by an overwhelming LE presence and all attendees are hauled off in cuffs.

I see your references and BS and I. FOLD! I'll live to play another game on another day.

PS. There is nothing LOW KEY about your approach.I know that I'm opening myself up to attacks for being stupid, but I really don't see how attending a "Meet & Greet" would be a cause for a group arrest. There are no outstanding warrants etc (I hope) for most of us. There would have been no crime committed unless someone offered $ for sex. And, even then only one person would have committed a crime. What am I missing?

I thought the idea of having a M&G in Milwaukee was a wonderful idea!

Craven Morehead
02-16-13, 21:43
Hey fellas.

After a spell away I'm back. Any of you know Kathleen. A busty 50-something provider who operates in Milwaukee, offers massage etc, then more? I'd like to see her again. Thanks.

Craven

FarFig
02-16-13, 23:32
Too bad you never shared it with me otherwise I would have it and I would be glad to give it back to you.Damn! LOL! I got a good laugh out of this one. Just goes to show you how sharing is caring. LOL I'm dry lonelyguy, but when I have something worth sharing I'll definitely send the info your way just for making me smile tonight. LOL.

ScooterAllCity
02-17-13, 02:05
I know that I'm opening myself up to attacks for being stupid, but I really don't see how attending a "Meet & Greet" would be a cause for a group arrest. There are no outstanding warrants etc (I hope) for most of us. There would have been no crime committed unless someone offered $ for sex. And, even then only one person would have committed a crime. What am I missing?

I thought the idea of having a M&G in Milwaukee was a wonderful idea!I think it's a good idea also but this LCheddar character who has NO other posts here raises plenty of red flags. I'm leery of this and I'm sure others are also.

LoveAddict
02-17-13, 04:05
I think it's a good idea also but this LCheddar character who has NO other posts here raises plenty of red flags. I'm leery of this and I'm sure others are also.Victorian Vixen, who I've seen many times, and trust, is involved in this. The meet and greet is the brainchild of her and that lakechedder (who goes by a different name on a different site) I consider Vixen a friend and I don't believe there is any way in hell she would ever cooperate with LE. 2. Everyone is screened by her personally, no one she's never seen, and / or who doesn't have references gets invited, and that goes for escorts as well. 3. What the hell would they be able to arrest any of us for anyhow? From something we posted? No one can prove that a word of any of these posts are true anyhow. The posts are a protected form of free speech and, even if any of us admit to a crime, in most cases you can't be arrested for previous crimes, an example would be, I admit here that back in the summer of '94 I was hooked pretty heavily on crack cocaine. In America I can never ever be prosecuted for admitting to previous drug use.

LoveAddict
02-17-13, 04:36
Anyone know anything about or have any experience with this site? I recognize a couple girls from BP, but it looks like there might be a lot of very nice looking UTR girls here.

http://www.hotlocalescorts.com/escort-service/Wisconsin/

Member #5088
02-17-13, 05:34
Anyone know anything about or have any experience with this site? I recognize a couple girls from BP, but it looks like there might be a lot of very nice looking UTR girls here.

http://www.hotlocalescorts.com/escort-service/Wisconsin/Saw a lot of ladies that have come and gone ages ago doing a search on my zip code. There are some that are still active and some I've never seen. Nothing I'd pay to join or even supply an email address for to access the site.

BigMilwaukee
02-17-13, 10:46
It is one of thos sights that no matter what zip you put in the same girls pop up. From experience the ones from backpage live no where near me but they are in my zip via the sight. You can't even see the date they posted the add let alome when they modified it. More of a fishing for email or nukber sight if you ask me.

Saw a lot of ladies that have come and gone ages ago doing a search on my zip code. There are some that are still active and some I've never seen. Nothing I'd pay to join or even supply an email address for to access the site.

Magog
02-17-13, 13:13
I know that I'm opening myself up to attacks for being stupid, but I really don't see how attending a "Meet & Greet" would be a cause for a group arrest. There are no outstanding warrants etc (I hope) for most of us. There would have been no crime committed unless someone offered $ for sex. And, even then only one person would have committed a crime. What am I missing?

I thought the idea of having a M&G in Milwaukee was a wonderful idea!Even without something illegal done, you are now an actual person and not someone posting on a forum. Plate numbers and pictures of your face.

Let's say they are actively investigating mongers (as has been stated in Chicago) , this is a great way to ID a number of them. Then cross check that back to various notels in the area. Hell get plate numbers compile a list and use it in the parking lots of suspected Notel prostitution sites.

No arrest as to occur to be on the radar for a future arrest.

It has been stated I am sure that usasexguide was used in Chicago by the LE there. Who's to say the same isn't going on here.

If this party is for specifically screened people that have only been with certain providers. Then WHY THE OPEN POST? That is the single largest issue right there."You can't come to this unless blah blah blah, OH BTW WE ARE HAVING A HUGE PARTY!".

Kev 3X
02-17-13, 14:57
Has anyone ever used that Ashley Madison website? I see some escorts on it and a bunch of ladies but not sure if I should spend some $ to try it out or if it's just another AFF clone?

LaBou
02-18-13, 05:16
. even if any of us admit to a crime, in most cases you can't be arrested for previous crimes, an example would be, I admit here that back in the summer of '94 I was hooked pretty heavily on crack cocaine. In America I can never ever be prosecuted for admitting to previous drug use.You sure about that?

Http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2013/feb/14/az_court_says_you_dont_have_be_h

Granted this'll get shot down pdq, but it still makes me worry what we'll have to deal with in another ten-twenty-thirty years. I'm sure I'm not the first to, but privacy has taken a nose dive since the early '80s.

Chippo
02-18-13, 08:31
Has anyone ever used that Ashley Madison website? I see some escorts on it and a bunch of ladies but not sure if I should spend some $ to try it out or if it's just another AFF clone?I've sunk some money on that site and have hooked up with some desperate 40-50 yo ladies and have seen pros there too. They have a $250 "affair guarantee" and by guarantee, that means if you spend $250 on credits, and complain that you haven't met up with anyone, then they arrange you a date with a pro. Its not quite AFF, as they try to make it a married-and-cheating site, but you do see a few pros, swingers, and divorced women (who somehow want to bang marrird guys?)

ScooterAllCity
02-18-13, 10:44
Even without something illegal done, you are now an actual person and not someone posting on a forum. Plate numbers and pictures of your face.I'm sure it would make a great story also for one of the local news stations.

LoveAddict
02-18-13, 11:00
I'm sure it would make a great story also for one of the local news stations.I would probably be just as leery as you guys if it weren't for Vixen's involvement in this. Even though there was an anouncement here there's still some heavy screening. The secret location isn't given out until the day of the event, and anyone who goes there has either seen Vixen or another established provider. Believe me, no one off the street gets to go there. But again, I'd probably be very nervous about it if it wasn't for Vixen. I saw her about half a dozen or more times last year, she's one of the highest rated ladies in Milwaukee and, personally, I trust her judgement. My situation is a little unique though, I'm not married and I really don't care if I end up on TV, all I know is there's nothing illegal about going to a gathering with food and drinks.

ScooterAllCity
02-18-13, 11:31
I'm not married and I really don't care if I end up on TV, all I know is there's nothing illegal about going to a gathering with food and drinks.Same here not being married but I really don't want to be seen on the 10PM news.And Vixen how does one get to be verified by her? Does she have an ad on BP or Eros?

Howard5354
02-18-13, 14:42
This is true, namely because there is no evidence. For any kind of drug conviction you need the drugs. For prostitution, you need to be caught in some kind of sting action, even in most murder convictions you need the body.

You sure about that?

Http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2013/feb/14/az_court_says_you_dont_have_be_h

Granted this'll get shot down pdq, but it still makes me worry what we'll have to deal with in another ten-twenty-thirty years. I'm sure I'm not the first to, but privacy has taken a nose dive since the early '80s.

Magog
02-18-13, 19:54
I would probably be just as leery as you guys if it weren't for Vixen's involvement in this. Even though there was an anouncement here there's still some heavy screening. The secret location isn't given out until the day of the event, and anyone who goes there has either seen Vixen or another established provider. Believe me, no one off the street gets to go there. But again, I'd probably be very nervous about it if it wasn't for Vixen. I saw her about half a dozen or more times last year, she's one of the highest rated ladies in Milwaukee and, personally, I trust her judgement. My situation is a little unique though, I'm not married and I really don't care if I end up on TV, all I know is there's nothing illegal about going to a gathering with food and drinks.This is my point. If the only way into this thing is to have been seen by her previously why wouldn't it be by private invite. Throwing it out in the open seems completely idiotic to me. Especially realizing that they are using this site in Chicago to go after "Johns" specifically.

Anyone who does go I wish you luck. But be careful and watch your backs.

RolandDeschain
02-18-13, 21:18
Ok, admittedly I may be a bit on the suspicious side by nature, but doesn't anyone else find it funny that there seems to be a rash of new people asking for info? Or this meet and greet advertised by someone with almost no post history?

Just an observation,

Roland

LoveAddict
02-18-13, 21:20
Same here not being married but I really don't want to be seen on the 10PM news.And Vixen how does one get to be verified by her? Does she have an ad on BP or Eros?I shouldn't say I wouldn't care if I ended up on TV because my parents would find out, and that would suck! But I wouldn't care about my work buddies, or the guys I do martial arts with. In fact, we'd all have some good laughs!

Vixen doesn't advertise much on BP, once in awhile she'll place an ad. She has ads and posts on Date-Check, Naughty Reviews, another site, and a few others.

LoveAddict
02-18-13, 21:34
This is true, namely because there is no evidence. For any kind of drug conviction you need the drugs. For prostitution, you need to be caught in some kind of sting action, even in most murder convictions you need the body.That is crazy, it seems every one of our civil liberties are slowly being chipped away!

Johnkat111
02-19-13, 00:31
I shouldn't say I wouldn't care if I ended up on TV because my parents would find out, and that would suck! But I wouldn't care about my work buddies, or the guys I do martial arts with. In fact, we'd all have some good laughs!

Vixen doesn't advertise much on BP, once in awhile she'll place an ad. She has ads and posts on Date-Check, Naughty Reviews, another site, and a few others.I have no paranoia at all about going to a cocktail party. I would have been extremely paranoid to give all my screening info to some guy I never heard of. I've been cleared to go simply because I'm one of Summer's regulars, just like Love Addict is one of Vixen's regulars. We provided no information. The party appears to be a convention of high priced UTR providers with a guest list that includes at least five names that I have never heard of before. One of these providers, Tori, has all of two reviews from guys that I never heard of. Would anybody be willing to plop down $$$.75 sight unseen? I wouldn't. Hopefully there will be more than the two of us going. We can then see if there is anyone worth making an appointment with and then report our experiences back to the board.

Star67
02-19-13, 01:48
I have no paranoia at all about going to a cocktail party. I would have been extremely paranoid to give all my screening info to some guy I never heard of. I've been cleared to go simply because I'm one of Summer's regulars, just like Love Addict is one of Vixen's regulars. We provided no information. The party appears to be a convention of high priced UTR providers with a guest list that includes at least five names that I have never heard of before. One of these providers, Tori, has all of two reviews from guys that I never heard of. Would anybody be willing to plop down $$$.75 sight unseen? I wouldn't. Hopefully there will be more than the two of us going. We can then see if there is anyone worth making an appointment with and then report our experiences back to the board.I understand what you are saying but something about this does not seem right. Hope I am wrong for your sake.

Member #5994
02-19-13, 15:12
Its not quite AFF.Speaking of AFF, I still browse the listings over there from time to time, and guess who I ran across? Katy May. Kinda took me by surprise when I saw her pic. It's one of the ones she uses in her BP ad, so I recognized it right away. There are some ok freebies to be had on these types of sites. I've pulled 4 or 5 in probably the last 3 years. But the downside is that it's usually alot of work. They want to chat, get to know you, go out for coffee, and if you want to get anywhere, you have to seem genuinely interested, make them feel pretty and wanted etc. But if you chat them up right, usually by the time you meet them for coffee, they are ready to get it on.

ScooterAllCity
02-19-13, 16:14
I have no paranoia at all about going to a cocktail party. I would have been extremely paranoid to give all my screening info to some guy I never heard of.That's exactly how I feel about this. I'm supposed to email all my info to some character who I don't know and is a ghost on this site. Then give him my personal email address because he won't take PM's because he doesn't trust them. Check out some members posts on here for a period of time and I think that you can pretty much tell who's legit.

LoveAddict
02-19-13, 17:11
That's exactly how I feel about this. I'm supposed to email all my info to some character who I don't know and is a ghost on this site. Then give him my personal email address because he won't take PM's because he doesn't trust them. Check out some members posts on here for a period of time and I think that you can pretty much tell who's legit.I agree with you guys. I would never give someone I don't know any of my information. It's only through Vixen that I have anything to do with this.

LoveAddict
02-26-13, 09:47
There's this "sugardaddy" website called arrangementfinders. Com, which I had heard about. Lately I had been thinking it would be nice if I could find a hot looking girl, as cute as my regulars, who doesn't want to work as an escort, and who doesn't need a ton of money, maybe a college girl who needs an extra $400 to pay her rent every month, and wants an arrangemnt with just one man, who gets to keep her all to herself. That may be every man's fantasy, but that's not how it works, and membership for a man on that site, if he wants to contact women on that site is $80 a month. As I said in a previous post, a fool and his money are soon parted, but just want to warn you fellows that those ladies expect men to pay them money or pay their bills, with no guarantee of any good lovin' in return. One interesing fact, Samantha who I wrote about in an earlier post has her pic and profile on there! So don't waste your time on that site fellows, even the gals in their 40's expect free money for nothing in return. I wrote back to a woman who was very blunt about it and, I suggested to her that she try to find a much older gentleman who isn't able to have sex anymore, and just wants some companionship. Companionship is nice to have but, for me anyway, sex is a very big part of a relationship with a woman.

TonyAndolleni
02-26-13, 18:59
I have had mild success on that site. Credits to engage the lady. Then you set up the arrangement for the first date.

There's this "sugardaddy" website called arrangementfinders. Com, which I had heard about. Lately I had been thinking it would be nice if I could find a hot looking girl, as cute as my regulars, who doesn't want to work as an escort, and who doesn't need a ton of money, maybe a college girl who needs an extra $400 to pay her rent every month, and wants an arrangemnt with just one man, who gets to keep her all to herself. That may be every man's fantasy, but that's not how it works, and membership for a man on that site, if he wants to contact women on that site is $80 a month. As I said in a previous post, a fool and his money are soon parted, but just want to warn you fellows that those ladies expect men to pay them money or pay their bills, with no guarantee of any good lovin' in return. One interesing fact, Samantha who I wrote about in an earlier post has her pic and profile on there! So don't waste your time on that site fellows, even the gals in their 40's expect free money for nothing in return. I wrote back to a woman who was very blunt about it and, I suggested to her that she try to find a much older gentleman who isn't able to have sex anymore, and just wants some companionship. Companionship is nice to have but, for me anyway, sex is a very big part of a relationship with a woman.

Alternate ID
02-27-13, 19:14
Ok, been goner than a shadow at noon, but I'm back. If anyone has missed me, I must apologize. I got my tit in a wringer, so to speak, and had to take a break. I may jump back on as my former self when everything has passed, but for now I'm this new guy. So if you've missed the hackneyed writings of a long-time monger and frequent poster, here I am.

I just spoke with my chubby little crumpet that I haven't seen in a couple of weeks. HUGE fucking titties. She's as excited about being a provider as a girl scout getting merit badges. She told me that she shares with her step-mother her experiences with clients! I think that's nice that the family can enjoy things in common.

Anyway, I'm back and I'll have more stories to share soon. I'm not as prolific as DR, but I might be a skosh more understandable.

HEY DR! Ford Fission! I got it, you nuclear physicist you.

Kenn666
02-28-13, 18:58
Did anyone attend Milwaukee's Meet and Greet? I would love to hear a report. I'm extemelly disappointed I could not attend.

LoveAddict
03-01-13, 00:04
I have had mild success on that site. Credits to engage the lady. Then you set up the arrangement for the first date.Do the women expect a substantial amount of money on that site too, with no guarantee of sex? If I were Donald Trump I could probably start giving someone an allowance but, even if I were that rich, if the lady didn't start putting out right quick, I'd put a stop to it. I'd give her two dates and that would be it.

ScooterAllCity
03-01-13, 19:44
Met Tara a few weeks back and have seen her four times now. A non pro (so she says) who is in between jobs for the moment. What a fine young lady. Look at them legs and azz. I took these pictures at my home today.

PayandPlay
03-01-13, 21:18
Met Tara a few weeks back and have seen her four times now. A non pro (so she says) who is in between jobs for the moment. What a fine young lady. Look at them legs and azz. I took these pictures at my home today.Jealous. What a tongueable ass LOL.

Hacksers
03-01-13, 22:20
Met Tara a few weeks back and have seen her four times now. A non pro (so she says) who is in between jobs for the moment. What a fine young lady. Look at them legs and azz. I took these pictures at my home today.Nice find! If she needs any more help while between "jobs" let me / us know!

ScooterAllCity
03-02-13, 10:30
Jealous. What a tongueable ass LOL.Yes it is, and she loves a tongue or a little finger in there too.

Alternate ID
03-02-13, 20:18
Yep! I've got a chubby ebony crumpet who has huge titties that need to be covered in lumpy gravy. She'd love to do a bukkake party! We need 6 or 7 guys that would like to cover a black b1tch in baby batter. Seniors PM me for details.

AI

God bless you all.

Amplover69
03-02-13, 20:49
Damn Scooter she looks sooooooooooooo good from the back.

Craven Morehead
03-09-13, 15:21
Thanks to those of you who PM'd me about Kathleen but the info I was sent didn't look like her. The Kathleen I'm looking for has bigger hooters & lives off Sherman somewhere. Any info you have on how I can reach on this mid 50s cougar will be appreciated.

CM

ScooterAllCity
03-09-13, 17:24
Damn Scooter she looks sooooooooooooo good from the back.And the front is as fine too. Beautiful 36c tits with big sensitive nipples. She has no stomach or stretch marks and a tasty clean shaven pussy.

Wanttoknow67
03-09-13, 23:55
I just spoke with my chubby little crumpet that I haven't seen in a couple of weeks. HUGE fucking titties. She's as excited about being a provider as a girl scout getting merit badges.I saw her the other day and she is everything Alternate I'd has said. BBBJ, FIV, CFS. She tries to please.

Lbs Sce
03-12-13, 07:04
Hello to you all. I have a confession to make of sorts. I have not been really be very active here and in the hobby much but I recently found a young 19 year old name Princess and wondered have any of you come across a lady of this name. Seems to be new in the field and damage is small, only .5$ would love to hear feedback if so.

Safe travels and endeavors

Howard5354
03-12-13, 16:01
Hello to you all. I have a confession to make of sorts. I have not been really be very active here and in the hobby much but I recently found a young 19 year old name Princess and wondered have any of you come across a lady of this name. Seems to be new in the field and damage is small, only. 5$ would love to hear feedback if so.

Safe travels and endeavorsNice and very reasonable. I may come to Milw and hit it. Thanks

RayDonovan2000
03-12-13, 18:05
I left her a message earlier today, but have not heard back. Has anyone seen her lately? PM if you like. She was a fine lady! I need me some more!

Steve.

A few of you responded to me, but for some reason, I was unable to repsond. I had to get my user / password reset.

I set something up with her last Saturday. She is a bit flaky, and has one of those voices that is like fingernails on a chalk board. We texted back and forth and I drove to her private residence in the West Allis area. As I pull up, she is outside with her 20 month old daughter. I am thinking WTF? She invites me in, and does a lot of chatting. She makes the baby a bottle and she is put down for a nap, and went right out. We went to her bedroom, and she takes her clothes off, and says,"Go ahead and get comfy". We start by doing a lot of kissing, feeling and touching. I lay her down and pick up where we left off. She was very responsive. I go down and begin licking and sucking her clit. She smells and tastes great. She has a large O and her legs are quivering, I keep at it and give her a second O.

She then says,"My turn" and rolls me over and goes to town. Licking the shaft and the head, taking it deep. She is awesome at oral. I knew I couldn't last, so I told her to stop, and that I wanted her pussy. She rolls over, thankfully I have my own supplies. I climb on. Man is she tight! She wraps her legs around me, and pulls me in tight. I finally explode!

She offered me a shower, which I declined, she also offered a beverage. She never asked for the donation until I was fully dressed again. All in all a keeper. Great oral, tight pussy. I have sent her a message asking if I can share her email, and she has not responded as of yet.

Take care, be safe.

Alternate ID
03-13-13, 00:57
This girl's got a bangin' bod with fantastic meaty titties and ass. AND she swallows! But she's feisty! She got into a conversation with a girl friend of hers, and MAN she got salty! She does love to fuck and suck and she takes great pride in her abilities! Face is a 4 to 5 on the SW scale, but the bod makes up for it, as does her enthusiasm.

Love those Tittays! Likes everything except anal. Wants to do a bukkake party!

YEAH!

Digits for seniors only.

CrackerJack77
03-13-13, 07:52
Never seen this one before.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-juicebox-is-rainingcome-dive-in-30/6955236

"no longer see white men"

Those bad ass Germantown and Mequon dudes causin trouble on the streets again? LOL

ScooterAllCity
03-13-13, 09:10
Never seen this one before.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-juicebox-is-rainingcome-dive-in-30/6955236

"no longer see white men"That's kind of a different twist as you say. I wonder what brought that on.

LookingForLefty
03-13-13, 09:14
That's kind of a different twist as you say. I wonder what brought that on.Perhaps a phoney ad. Or a tranny. Or just a woman with a specific demographic she prefers. Don't take it personal.

Lonelyguy128
03-13-13, 10:09
Perhaps a phoney ad. Or a tranny. Or just a woman with a specific demographic she prefers. Don't take it personal.More likely she needs a proof reader.

Alternate ID
03-13-13, 10:42
Perhaps a phoney ad. Or a tranny. Or just a woman with a specific demographic she prefers. Don't take it personal.Damn if she don't look like a tranny. Prolly some guy found a clit in her shorts bigger than his own cock so he socked her in "her" balls. I guess he didn't want to take his skin bolt to "her" shit pussy. Or maybe she beat him at arm wrestling and he got pissed and left.

I know it couldn't a been one of you sick fucks out there, because you'd fuck anything!

Badger53
03-13-13, 10:55
Where did you find her? I saw a similar girl who put a single ad on BP the other day, and am curious about her, too.

Hello to you all. I have a confession to make of sorts. I have not been really be very active here and in the hobby much but I recently found a young 19 year old name Princess and wondered have any of you come across a lady of this name. Seems to be new in the field and damage is small, only. 5$ would love to hear feedback if so.

Safe travels and endeavors

Alternate ID
03-13-13, 13:41
FS for less than a hunny! Does doubles, swallows, eats pussy, is clean shaven and clean, big meaty tittays and a big soft round ass that's perfect for doggie. Digits for seniors!

God bless you all.

Hit it or quit it.

Amplover69
03-13-13, 17:20

Safe travels and endeavorsWhen you say you "found her", what do you mean? In an ad, on the street or? You make it sound as if you've been with her but then you also seem to be asking for info on her.

ScooterAllCity
03-13-13, 18:24
Hello to you all. I have a confession to make of sorts. I have not been really be very active here and in the hobby much but I recently found a young 19 year old name Princess and wondered have any of you come across a lady of this name.You "found" her and I see that you "found" a few others over the last four years. All of your SIX total posts over this time are pretty much the same in content, all wondering about the girl that you met. Are these girlfriends of yours and you're thinking that she might be turning tricks? And like I said these are the ONLY posts that you made in almost four years. You alright?

PayandPlay
03-13-13, 19:22
You "found" her and I see that you "found" a few others over the last four years. All of your SIX total posts over this time are pretty much the same in content, all wondering about the girl that you met. Are these girlfriends of yours and you're thinking that she might be turning tricks? And like I said these are the ONLY posts that you made in almost four years. You alright?You have to love Scooter. Nothing gets by him.

ScooterAllCity
03-14-13, 00:23
You have to love Scooter. Nothing gets by him.I hope that's not a bad thing.

Howard5354
03-15-13, 10:17
I met a babe on sugar daddie. I tore this young pussy up. I took two 100 m blue pills to make sure my dick stayed good and hard. I sucked on her pussy until I could taste the salt in her pussy. She is 18 years old. Good tight young pussy!

No messages dude, she is not an escort, at least as far as I know.

BigMilwaukee
03-16-13, 20:27
I a girl Iis willing to do you for money she maybe a prostitute. I would broach the idea to her. You may be able to convince her to consider expanding her clientel to your fellow mongers? Just a thought.

I met a babe on sugar daddie. I tore this young pussy up. I took two 100 m blue pills to make sure my dick stayed good and hard. I sucked on her pussy until I could taste the salt in her pussy. She is 18 years old. Good tight young pussy!

No messages dude, she is not an escort, at least as far as I know.

Howard5354
03-18-13, 04:53
I a girl Iis willing to do you for money she maybe a prostitute. I would broach the idea to her. You may be able to convince her to consider expanding her clientel to your fellow mongers? Just a thought.Some are providers. I met a girl on sugar once and banged her regularly for about a year. I later saw her on BP and she was using the name of Cream. I have shagged a few college girls and these babes just needed tuition or book expenses. So its an individual bag. You never can tell. However, keep in mind that the expenses for shagging a sugar daddy girl are considerable higher than a SW or a common BP girl because in most cases you have to spring for the room but you can shag that pussy for two to three hours. No clock and no restrictions for the most part. So give it a shot. You will have to spring for a membership fee but there is some fine young pussy on SD.

Lbs Sce
03-18-13, 12:03
I've posted about this one before. Lost contact though and I thought I had lost the pics. Needless to say I hadn't and here's some to enjoy

Safe endeavors

Lbs Sce
03-18-13, 14:35
Just a few more.

Howard5354
03-18-13, 15:57
I've posted about this one before. Lost contact though and I thought I had lost the pics. Needless to say I hadn't and here's some to enjoy

Safe endeavorsThanks for sharing. You are tearing that shit up.

RayDonovan2000
03-18-13, 17:43
That's my kind of girl. Dirty as all shit! Love the backdoor action!

Thanks for sharing!

S.

Thanks for sharing. You are tearing that shit up.

LexintonLuther
03-18-13, 18:24
Just a few more.Great pics mate, You spread that ass nice and wide.

Lex

Bouinage
03-19-13, 07:14

Safe endeavorsHot pics, looks like she is not afraid to put in work or try and DT! Nice.

Thanks

WillowRut
03-19-13, 10:26
She looks familiar, can you remember her name. Or names she goes or went by.

Just a few more.

Howard5354
03-19-13, 16:22
This shit is a little expensive but this is some off the shelf black pussy here. I have never read a single negative review. Hooked up with her in Madison. This is some real good pussy here. Better go get a taste.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/well-reviewed-beautiful-vivacious-upscale-specials-23/6832380

Spectre007
03-20-13, 15:16
Just a few more.Wow thats a winner. Too bad you lost the number.

Howard5354
03-20-13, 20:19
Just a few more.That is nothing but ass and pussy. You are the ambassador of pussy!

Member #4958
03-21-13, 16:57
So I've dipped into the mobile app world and wow. Sooo easy! Met both these girls on there and this shit I don't even have to pay for it. One lives out in Waukesha and the other is on the southside. The one in Waukesha stays by herself nice place fucks like a champ! Went there we talked for a bit. We already knew what we were going to do. I'm sitting on the end of the bed she pulls my dick out and starts giving me head. Nice and slow and the starts licking my balls. Amazing! She was like do you want to use a condom. Obviously I said yes but was really thinking not to. Started mis then cg, rcg, and finished dg. Man I love her body LOL. Second girl was a freak loved anal, like. Loved it. Wanted cum inside her, BJ, any position. You could pretty much try anything with her l. Idk if she was my type but whatever she loves sex. Jobs kind of turned on the bad for me so won't be hitting up the streets until I can get back on track :/enjoy.

Sisisia
03-21-13, 21:04
So I've dipped into the mobile app world and wow. Sooo easy! Met both these girls on there and this shit I don't even have to pay for it. One lives out in Waukesha and the other is on the southside. The one in Waukesha stays by herself nice place fucks like a champ! Went there we talked for a bit. We already knew what we were going to do. I'm sitting on the end of the bed she pulls my dick out and starts giving me head. Nice and slow and the starts licking my balls. Amazing! She was like do you want to use a condom. Obviously I said yes but was really thinking not to. Started mis then cg, rcg, and finished dg. Man I love her body LOL. Second girl was a freak loved anal, like. Loved it. Wanted cum inside her, BJ, any position. You could pretty much try anything with her l. Idk if she was my type but whatever she loves sex. Jobs kind of turned on the bad for me so won't be hitting up the streets until I can get back on track :/enjoy.Smart! What mobile app did you use? Can you share her phone?

ScooterAllCity
03-21-13, 21:06
What app were you using? Nice pixxx too!

Howard5354
03-21-13, 21:30
So I've dipped into the mobile app world and wow. Sooo easy! Met both these girls on there and this shit I don't even have to pay for it. One lives out in Waukesha and the other is on the southside. The one in Waukesha stays by herself nice place fucks like a champ! Went there we talked for a bit. We already knew what we were going to do. I'm sitting on the end of the bed she pulls my dick out and starts giving me head. Nice and slow and the starts licking my balls. Amazing! She was like do you want to use a condom. Obviously I said yes but was really thinking not to. Started mis then cg, rcg, and finished dg. Man I love her body LOL. Second girl was a freak loved anal, like. Loved it. Wanted cum inside her, BJ, any position. You could pretty much try anything with her l. Idk if she was my type but whatever she loves sex. Jobs kind of turned on the bad for me so won't be hitting up the streets until I can get back on track :/enjoy.Dude, that looks like some quality ass and pussy. I am not familiar with the mobile app.

Howard5354
03-22-13, 05:43
Have you noticed that there is a pussy price war with girls competing for the monger bucks. Prices are dropping to $60 and girls who used to not see Blacks are now open. There are ways to many providers and not enough mongers and they have to eat too.

99 cent menu a la carte:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-make-your-day-the-best-mixed-beauty-u-will-ever-have-call-now-19/7669154

$60 and advertising like Walmart.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-enjoy-my-60-hh-and-150-hr-special-south-27th-in-only-call-tiffany-414-400-1910-19/7702210

$60.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-satisfying-specials-wiith-sexii-sarah-60-limited-time-offer-60-23/6713783

Recruitment. First time clients.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/splash-waterfalls-22/7663725

The bottom line here is that a set BP pussy price is slowly being worked out, $60 for 30 and $150 for 60.

Torque6969
03-22-13, 09:14
So I've dipped into the mobile app world and wow. Sooo easy! Met both these girls on there and this shit I don't even have to pay for it. One lives out in Waukesha and the other is on the southside. The one in Waukesha stays by herself nice place fucks like a champ! Went there we talked for a bit. We already knew what we were going to do. I'm sitting on the end of the bed she pulls my dick out and starts giving me head. Nice and slow and the starts licking my balls. Amazing! She was like do you want to use a condom. Obviously I said yes but was really thinking not to. Started mis then cg, rcg, and finished dg. Man I love her body LOL. Second girl was a freak loved anal, like. Loved it. Wanted cum inside her, BJ, any position. You could pretty much try anything with her l. Idk if she was my type but whatever she loves sex. Jobs kind of turned on the bad for me so won't be hitting up the streets until I can get back on track :/enjoy.Mobile app girls? I am fairly confused here. Hook me up with the new technology!

Howard5354
03-22-13, 09:50
Mobile app girls? I am fairly confused here. Hook me up with the new technology!Fine Mobile App girls giving away free pussy and ass. All you have to do is download the app and click. So all of the "pussy hunters" in the world have not discovered the free pussy and ass app except someone with about 12 posts. LOL

I will believe it when I see it. Click!

ScooterAllCity
03-22-13, 09:59
Skout is one app and I'm sure there are others but there are no others that I know of.

LoveAddict
03-22-13, 11:37
Fine Mobile App girls giving away free pussy and ass. All you have to do is download the app and click. So all of the "pussy hunters" in the world have not discovered the free pussy and ass app except someone with about 12 posts. LOL

I will believe it when I see it. Click!A girl might give away free pussy to a young stud who looks like John Travolta did when he was just starting out. That ain't me, though I'm not bad looking for mid 40's. There may be exceptions, I'm sure there are some hot looking 19 year old girls who have older man fetishes, but it's not something most of us can expect will happen on a regular basis.

Amplover69
03-22-13, 16:26
You sign up for an account, you create a profile, put up a pic if you want. It uses your GPS to find others who are close to you at any given time. You can send them messages via the app. It doesn't tell you EXACTLY where anyone is of course. I haven't used it yet. I do remember they ran into some legal trouble with minors hooking up with adults (posting as teens) and being raped, or something like that. There's also badoo and sayhi, I haven't used those either but have heard about them.

Edited to add, I'm not sure how it would work with the throwaway phones most on here use, in other words without GPS. But it's free so I'm sure many on here will give it a shot, as will I :)

Howard5354
03-22-13, 19:12
A girl might give away free pussy to a young stud who looks like John Travolta did when he was just starting out. That ain't me, though I'm not bad looking for mid 40's. There may be exceptions, I'm sure there are some hot looking 19 year old girls who have older man fetishes, but it's not something most of us can expect will happen on a regular basis.You are right dude. The $ is a good motivator for getting them out of their panties. Besides, the $ is for her to get lost until you call again. There is enough good pussy on BP and other comparable sites to satisfy all of us. Remember, there is no free pussy. If a girl gives you free pussy, there very well may be strings attached.

Too Nice
03-24-13, 04:08
A girl might give away free pussy to a young stud who looks like John Travolta did when he was just starting out.If anyone is ugly and wants free pussy then they might have better luck getting free pussy from someone uglier or older. It might be a great time.

OldFatUglyGuy
03-24-13, 15:36
If anyone is ugly and wants free pussy then they might have better luck getting free pussy from someone uglier or older. It might be a great time.Look at my name, I am a 3-time loser in the pussy sweepstakes. Heck I have had a provider try to charge me more when she met me (I told the Wh00re to go fuck herself, get her crack money somewhere else). I figure when I pay it is like a job for them, they might not like doing it, but just get it done and the next might be better.

Howard5354
03-24-13, 17:14
Look at my name, I am a 3-time loser in the pussy sweepstakes. Heck I have had a provider try to charge me more when she met me (I told the Wh00re to go fuck herself, get her crack money somewhere else). I figure when I pay it is like a job for them, they might not like doing it, but just get it done and the next might be better.Then the pussy is yours and if she tries to charge you more cause you are fat or ugly then you walk.

IntoFunTimes
03-24-13, 18:58
Thoughts on risking Outcalls at your own house? What if you had a spouse? Seems a little too risky to me. But I'm curious for input, since there is some solid experience floating around here.

Thanks,

FunTimes

Steve4100
03-24-13, 19:37
Thoughts on risking Outcalls at your own house? What if you had a spouse? Seems a little too risky to me. But I'm curious for input, since there is some solid experience floating around here.

Thanks,

FunTimesI have done it a few times. Risk is getting caught. One time I found a broken nail in the bed and would have had a hard time explaining. Stains can be tough to explain also, or any other thing left in the house. More risky is they know where you live. One of the girls I have seen for over 4 years, only a couple times at my house, got pissed off one day and threatened to show up at my door to see what my wife thought of her. Would not have been good, and luckily she did not show up. Also if you know and have neighbors, could be a tough time explaining to them also.

In the end a cheap room, or even a better room at a motel or hotel is probably allot less expensive than getting caught at home.

LookingForLefty
03-24-13, 21:50
I have done it a few times. Risk is getting caught. One time I found a broken nail in the bed and would have had a hard time explaining. Stains can be tough to explain also, or any other thing left in the house. More risky is they know where you live. One of the girls I have seen for over 4 years, only a couple times at my house, got pissed off one day and threatened to show up at my door to see what my wife thought of her. Would not have been good, and luckily she did not show up. Also if you know and have neighbors, could be a tough time explaining to them also.

In the end a cheap room, or even a better room at a motel or hotel is probably allot less expensive than getting caught at home.Being single all my life its not been much of a problem. But every visitor leaves a calling card. One left her purse full of all her stuff. She couldn't call because her phone was in there. You know I rummaged through it. Grossed out with what I found. She eventually drove back and got it. I think she was in such a hurry to leave and meet up with her drug dealer she just forgot. But over the years all kinds of stuff has been left behind. Stained sheets, their smell, finger nails, lipstick on a glass, lipstick, skid marks in the toilet, tampons, pads, or just about anything for a stray cat to mark their territory. Many things have gone missing too. Usually stuff I set them up to take. Such as a fake prescription bottle of narcotics filled with aspirin.

CharlieKane200
03-24-13, 22:23

Thanks,

FunTimesI've done it a few times, but it's not the smart way to go. Very little upside and huge downside.

Howard5354
03-24-13, 22:39

Thanks,

FunTimesDon't take chances. The average woman has a keen sense of smell and most know when new pussy has been in their house. Some of these ladies may even have a pimp and return and clean you out. You may be even sold out to LE. So don't be cheap, get a cheap roach infested room and bang in peace.

Dingusmcc
03-24-13, 23:58
Thoughts on risking Outcalls at your own house? What if you had a spouse? Seems a little too risky to me. But I'm curious for input, since there is some solid experience floating around here.It's like everything, there's a risk involved. If you come across somebody that you can really trust and do all you can to minimize risk, then the fun with that extra thrill maybe can be justified.

Me?

I did it once. Was it fun? Hell yeah!

Would I do it again? Only with somebody I felt I could trust. The one I did was with a very well established provider who also had a something to lose (at least I think she did?) ,and she's long since retired.

Most (all?) of the ladies we talk about around here, I wouldn't trust. Way too much drama!

Jsmth537
03-25-13, 00:25

Thanks,

FunTimesGenerally I avoid but with a minor exception. With a few trusted ones if they don't have incall I will pick them up and take them to my place. I will never ever give out my address and let them come to me. I'm in the burbs and will only do it at night, take a roundabout way, use another freeway exit than is logical, lie about what city I'm exactly in, and ensure the lights on my address are off. I don't have a woman to worry about but even with that I'm not totally comfortable. I also try to watch their phone to ensure they aren't looking on a map where we are located. Any one of these girls, even trusted ones, having your address seems like a very bad idea.

Howard5354
03-25-13, 05:24
Trust? Are you kidding me? I do not believe half the shit coming out of most of these girls mouths let alone trust them. Get the pussy, pay her, avoid putting her in a class that she does not belong in. Its a business transaction. She sells pussy. You purchase it. Nuff said. Leave the other shit out. You begin talking about how you really trust a girl selling you pussy, you are making a big mistake.

It's like everything, there's a risk involved. If you come across somebody that you can really trust and do all you can to minimize risk, then the fun with that extra thrill maybe can be justified.

Me?

I did it once. Was it fun? Hell yeah!

Would I do it again? Only with somebody I felt I could trust. The one I did was with a very well established provider who also had a something to lose (at least I think she did?) , and she's long since retired.

Most (all?) of the ladies we talk about around here, I wouldn't trust. Way too much drama!

Tiger Blood
03-25-13, 05:49
I've done it a few times, but it's not the smart way to go. Very little upside and huge downside.The upside is they know they can't leave until you let them out. I am much more comfortable in my home than a dumpy hotel / apt. I'm single and don't care what the neighbors see after midnight.

Once I was threatened by a pimp when I refused to pay a girl who wouldn't perform. But he was all bark.

I stash valuables out of sight, light candles and wait. If they're late at least you're not stuck sitting in some random parking lot.

SnurgleWump
03-25-13, 08:34
Thoughts on risking Outcalls at your own house? What if you had a spouse? Seems a little too risky to me. But I'm curious for input, since there is some solid experience floating around here.A provider once told me about the time she went to the wrong house. Do you want a provider showing up at your neighbor's asking for you?

Dingusmcc
03-25-13, 10:25
Trust? Are you kidding me? I do not believe half the shit coming out of most of these girls mouths let alone trust them. Get the pussy, pay her, avoid putting her in a class that she does not belong in. Its a business transaction. She sells pussy. You purchase it. Nuff said. Leave the other shit out. You begin talking about how you really trust a girl selling you pussy, you are making a big mistake.Like I said, I'm not talking about any of the trash that's talked about here on this site. I'm talking about the kind of providers that seem to have been driven away from the Milwaukee market by the anger infused bickering that's taken over here. I'm talking about the Linden / Velvet type of providers (professionals who do this on the side 'cause it's fun and pads their Christmas club).

I know what you're saying, I honestly haven't come across anybody in the last 7 years that I'd trust with YOUR info.

YeahItsMe
03-25-13, 13:32
This one made my day, and I had to come here to share.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-fast-rides-to-your-customers-faster-then-a-taxi-21/7771300

CrackerJack77
03-25-13, 15:17

Thanks,

FunTimesIMO, the safest way to execute this hobby is to do it completely separately and apart from the rest of your life. Period. I am kind and respectful to the women I meet. I treat them as a person when I am with them, not a piece of meat. I am generous when they deserve it. However, I will never trust these girls with anything, including personal information. It's nothing personal. Most ho's will tell you, you can't trust a ho. Does it mean ALL of them are thieves or untrustworthy? Not necessarily. But even after years seeing someone in this hobby, you can't KNOW for sure. Therefore, trust none of them. As one poster said succinctly, very little upside, too much downside.

Kampyone
03-25-13, 15:57
Some of these ladies may even have a pimp and return and clean you out.I saw Risky Business and figured there has to be some truth to it. First, the tranny showing up at the door, and then the pimp cleaning the house. Although the pimp probably isn't as classy as Joe Pantoliana and would just run roughshod through your shit.

Even at a hotel outcall your money is not safe. I fell for the lamest scam when I first hired an escort. Called one out of the phonebook and she said they have a pretty blond. I asked the price and she said $. Being drunk, it sounded fine to me. Gurp. The gal shows up, looks pretty nice in a tight skirt and tank top. I have the moolah ready. She takes it and says she needs to make a call. Sure. She goes in the bathroom, makes her call. She comes out and says she has to pay her driver. Stupid me, said 'sure, no problemo'. The kicking myself began as soon as I saw the 'driver' pull up in a beater. She gets in and they drive off. I wish I had discovered this site beforehand.

Lessons.

If they suggest a girl, see if they have a different one. Asian, blond, brunette. If those girls are all booked, red flag. Keep your money secure until you know the deal is solid. Don't let them leave the room with your money. I"m not sure how it goes letting them make calls. I assumed it was a 'ok, I"m here' type of call, but you know what happens when you ass-you-me something.

Sinlover
03-25-13, 18:25

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-fast-rides-to-your-customers-faster-then-a-taxi-21/7771300Nice to see he drives such an inconspicuous car, I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't notice it at all.

Amplover69
03-25-13, 18:29

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-fast-rides-to-your-customers-faster-then-a-taxi-21/7771300Seems legit

FarFig
03-25-13, 20:11
Nice to see he drives such an inconspicuous car, I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't notice it at all.My thoughts exactly. I wonder what Mr. M's ride looks like?

Howard5354
03-25-13, 22:17
Nice to see he drives such an inconspicuous car, I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't notice it at all.He may even bargain for a little taste. This is a scam, a way for this chilly pimp to recruit a stable, especially if he runs into some gullible young girls turning tricks.

X Factor414
03-25-13, 23:36
Nice to see he drives such an inconspicuous car, I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't notice it at all.I can't imagine anyone would take him up on his offer. Doesn't a taxi cab charge about the same? And Howard has a pint, he's probably just doing some scouting and recruiting.

Coochie Eater
03-27-13, 10:29
Okay, I was Alternate I D for a while, but now the old Coochie Eater is back. And I'm back with a story.

There's been some discussion about trusting providers in your home. Sure, and why don't you invite the Taliban to your 4th of July fireworks bash? Cheeses Crust on a Crutch! Maybe you want to go through the state's sexual predator list and invite a couple of the guys over for your daughter's 10th birthday party. They can entertain while you go get drunk somewhere.

The reason I had to disappear for a bit is because I trusted a provider with some info, AND I tried to promote her as well. Everything was fine, she even threw some free poonanny at me for helping her. Until one of her friends saw her pic on this website. WELL! Now the shakedown begins. Some hassle and calling of bluff later, I am mostly out from under it, but MAN, who needs this?

My name is John, Ed, Murgatroyd, Mohammed, Nkwame, ANYTHING but my real name. I live in Denver, Springfield; Truth or Consequences; New Mexico, ANYWHERE but where I live. My wallet's in the trunk. Not the glove compartment, not the side panels of the door, not under the seat, THE TRUNK. I have exactly on me what I can afford to be stolen, ripped off, conned out of or otherwise wasted, including tip. If I have hired an escort to come to my hotel room, I give her HALF of the money up front, and HALF when I'm happy.

And these women that I've come to know and trust? Fuck that, I'll trust that the AIDS virus will be kind to me and not infect me today. I'll trust that my marriage will last forever and that the woman who now is my hated and hateful ex-wife really loves me and that it was just a little spat that broke us up. I'll trust all the politicians in Washington, and I'll trust all the clergy, especially the Catholic priests. So, of course, I'll trust some bust-down, drug addled, pimp-controlled wh0re with my vital information, my address, access to my valuables (especially while I'm at work) , my wife and my kids.

Use your fucking heads guys. I've walked the line as close or closer than most of you. I've been foolish AND lucky. I've warmed my fingers, but haven't got them burned. But MAN, you don't want to go through what I've gone through. Like Lefty, I'm single, so I can act without as much constraint as many of you, but REALLY, NONE Of you want to go through this shit.

On the other hand, if you want to be existential and philosophical about this, you can say "Getting my house broken into, having my wife divorce me because she found out I was fucking prostitutes, putting my kids at risk when the pimp called me up and said he knew their names, that was when my life really turned around.

LookingForLefty
03-27-13, 14:45
I hear you. I live in an area of Milwaukee that has more cops and fireman than any place else. For years I had a parade of SWs, escorts, and welfare moms coming and going. Yep there were a few problems with those who wanted to come visit unannounced. Some who didn't want to leave. And some who became "projects" that I kept around as pets. I think I liked the fact that I was in control and offered the lady an environment that made her feel comfortable too. Also I was saving money and not dropping $20-30 at the suburban. But its getting worse. SWs and Escorts seem to be getting uglier and fatter than ever. They show up in old jalopies ready for the junk yard, all wrecked with broken out windows and huge dents. They are covered in tats from head to toe, dressed in modern Goodwill, and a wig out of the 70s. Cottage cheese asses and baby guts. The pics they post are BP. Well if that is their best effort, you can expect much worse in person. If you see the belly covered up. They are covering a big gut. All women with flat stomachs with show you. Those who don't cover them up. Basically anything being covered up in their BP pics, they are hiding unsightly tattoos, track marks, stretch marks, and fat. When you see them wearing stocking up to the thighs, they are hiding a lot of mistakes they made which they now regret, usually botched tattoos. Keep in mind the pics you see on BP, they probably took a hundred pics until they could find the right one that showed all the good parts and hid all the bad stuff. If it looks questionable in the pic, real life is a whole lot worse. Some take a good pic but show up high, on crack, stink of tobacco or pot, talking a mile a minute. Suddenly their good looks means nothing, you just want them to leave. Sometime you do find a needle in the haystack and get a good one. Then what happens, it becomes all about them and they want to have sex their way so they can get off. They want you to DATY, or do mish because it gets them off. Well what about how you want to get off. You're paying for that privilege. Had a SW come over a while back, asked to take shower. Ok, thats fine. She cleaned up old miss puss really good because she wanted some DATY. Well I'm not doing that to some meth addict. She was hurt and disappointed. If she wants a nice guy to do that to her, then she needs to get off drugs and find a boyfriend. Had an old worn out escort over recently. Took one look at her and decided her clothes should stay on. Paid her full price for just a BBBJCIM. But she kept insisting on wanting to give me FS. One look at that big sloppy ass and baby gut, I passed. I ask all you seniors, what percent would you say are totally no shows, extremely late, or have wasted more than an hour of your time with unexcusable delays? They couldn't hold a job if their life depended on it. They'd be late for their own funeral. Even AMP vacations are getting more disappointing. Not that the service is bad but the good ones are becoming so busy its hard to just walk in and get serviced. Kind of like going to a popular expensive restaurant on Saturday night. You got to wait, go through the stress. By the time you get in, you are all stressed out, sometimes to the point you don't even want to go through with it. You're all fucking mad because you had to wait. Then you can't see the your favorite girl because if she is your favorite, she is everyone elses too. So you end up with the one nobody wanted. Its gets worse. You go back the next day and get her again.

Okay, I was Alternate I D for a while, but now the old Coochie Eater is back. And I'm back with a story.

There's been some discussion about trusting providers in your home. Sure, and why don't you invite the Taliban to your 4th of July fireworks bash? Cheeses Crust on a Crutch! Maybe you want to go through the state's sexual predator list and invite a couple of the guys over for your daughter's 10th birthday party. They can entertain while you go get drunk somewhere.

The reason I had to disappear for a bit is because I trusted a provider with some info, AND I tried to promote her as well. Everything was fine, she even threw some free poonanny at me for helping her. Until one of her friends saw her pic on this website. WELL! Now the shakedown begins. Some hassle and calling of bluff later, I am mostly out from under it, but MAN, who needs this?

My name is John, Ed, Murgatroyd, Mohammed, Nkwame, ANYTHING but my real name. I live in Denver, Springfield; Truth or Consequences; New Mexico, ANYWHERE but where I live. My wallet's in the trunk. Not the glove compartment, not the side panels of the door, not under the seat, THE TRUNK. I have exactly on me what I can afford to be stolen, ripped off, conned out of or otherwise wasted, including tip. If I have hired an escort to come to my hotel room, I give her HALF of the money up front, and HALF when I'm happy.

And these women that I've come to know and trust? Fuck that, I'll trust that the AIDS virus will be kind to me and not infect me today. I'll trust that my marriage will last forever and that the woman who now is my hated and hateful ex-wife really loves me and that it was just a little spat that broke us up. I'll trust all the politicians in Washington, and I'll trust all the clergy, especially the Catholic priests. So, of course, I'll trust some bust-down, drug addled, pimp-controlled wh0re with my vital information, my address, access to my valuables (especially while I'm at work) , my wife and my kids.

Use your fucking heads guys. I've walked the line as close or closer than most of you. I've been foolish AND lucky. I've warmed my fingers, but haven't got them burned. But MAN, you don't want to go through what I've gone through. Like Lefty, I'm single, so I can act without as much constraint as many of you, but REALLY, NONE Of you want to go through this shit.

On the other hand, if you want to be existential and philosophical about this, you can say "Getting my house broken into, having my wife divorce me because she found out I was fucking prostitutes, putting my kids at risk when the pimp called me up and said he knew their names, that was when my life really turned around.

Sinlover
03-27-13, 19:06
Amen Coochie! Your post should be required reading for every new member of this forum.

JvMan
03-28-13, 18:57
Gentelmen I have a big problem with a big question?

Many guys are asking for Abbies info. And I have given to them but resently I have recieved a number of requests from people with 0, or 1, or 2, or 3. Comments on this site. In other words very Newbies. I want to help, but I don't want to put a great gal like Abbie or anybody at risk. Every one of those providers wheather it is a SW, or a Backpager, Craiger, or from a friend, I don't want a LEO GETTING THROUGH. Any advice that is consistant and correct. And gals out there I would love your imput too. If a gal doesn't want to give up her name, you can PM me.

What should I do. As of now I won't give it out. And there are a lot 14 just in the last four days.

Help me.

Wanttoknow67
03-29-13, 00:04
Jess has pretty much blown up my phone since I saw her last. A text every other day or so wanting to know if I am in town or coming to town.

I made an appointment for her at 8 PM. I talk to her at 8 and she wants to know if I am going to pick her up at her door or out in the parking lot. Well my friends here is where I screwed up big time. I should have just drove over and picked her up. But no I thought I wanted to get her out of her motel room and into mine. No problem right? Especially when we are staying at the same hotel. I told her my room number and said walk over."Ill be right over just a few things to do". Do you want to here the whole story about the 20 texts and two phone calls? Nope. I don't blame you. Lets just say she had a family problem.

It was some what entertaining in a weird way and I was dozing during most of it so it wasn't a total waste of time. I remember what MW JRP always said " Make other plans and tell them when they call that you will make an appointment again later when they are less busy." I should have done that but she kept telling me how this is going to be better than our last date and she was going to make it up to me when she saw me. Well our last date was fun but scheduling was a pain. Little head said this is more problem scheduling than last time so better date than last time will be great. Any of you inexperienced mongers want to bet on the outcome?

I think it was 9:35 when she showed up. Oh I am so sorry, I am so glad to see you, this is going to be so much fun, etc. I like the talk.

We get comfortable and things are going well. Nice slim body, A's on top. Nice BBBJ and I am getting into it. DATY is clean and tasty. She is enjoying it so she said and she might be telling the truth because when I saw her later she said she would like to see me again because the pussy eating was relaxing and she needed that after her family problems.

No FiV. Tried at least twice to convince her to let me do that. I even tried the "you were going to make it up to me" line and the rule stayed in place.

I switched to CFS mish, by the way BB was available. We just get started and well that is not correct we had been at it for at least 5 minutes when she said we have to finish this up quickly because the family problem was getting worse. Here is what happened. She turned her phone ringer off and as we were switching positions she saw that she had 3 calls from family members and she was going to have to answer them soon. So much for the "you were going to make it up to me"

She put a little more effort into it and in a reasonable time I was done.

I probably over paid her at 60. She did not just run out the door but was gone by 10:20.

You probably think this is the end of the story but you would be wrong. After she leaves my ATF texts me that she is available if I want to see her. So I make an appointment for 12 and get cleaned up and head out to get something to eat. As I start the car Jess comes walking down the parking lot headed out to spend some of her new riches. I truely am just killing time while I wait for recovery so I agree to take her two blocks to the store. She is getting somethings and a new phone card as if she does not do that her phone will be dead tomorrow. Here I am and I TOFTT. Without a phone none of you guys are going to get a crack at her so always helping my fellow mongers out I agree. Two blocks to the store is 10 blocks or more because I can not make a left hand turn. She goes in and I told her I would wait for her,"up to 10 minutes" She said she could walk back but was very thankful that I offered. She goes in and comes out. She missed the store closing by 1 minute and now her phone was going to be off. Softy that I am and I am just killing time I take her a couple of miles to find a phone card. While in the store I get a call asking if I could spare $5. She was buying more stuff than she had money for. LOL. That plus a taco and I dropped her off.

OK so the bottom line. Would I see her again? Yes I will but Alex is so much better for about the same money, Tracy is lesser and cheaper. I will keep things in prospective.

LoveAddict
03-29-13, 00:12

Many guys are asking for Abbies info. And I have given to them but resently I have recieved a number of requests from people with 0, or 1, or 2, or 3. Comments on this site. In other words very Newbies. I want to help, but I don't want to put a great gal like Abbie or anybody at risk. Every one of those providers wheather it is a SW, or a Backpager, Craiger, or from a friend, I don't want a LEO GETTING THROUGH. Any advice that is consistant and correct. And gals out there I would love your imput too. If a gal doesn't want to give up her name, you can PM me.

What should I do. As of now I won't give it out. And there are a lot 14 just in the last four days.

Help me.I'm thinking if someone is that new, like we all were at one time, if you want to answer someone's inquiry about a girl, just don't go into great detail. Maybe verify that her pics are real but other than that, wait until they've posted some so you know they're not likely to be Leo.

Wanttoknow67
03-29-13, 00:24
I had received her digits from here and I was very interested in seeing her. I tried hard to get a time set up and she was just not available when I was. I was interested in a morning date as a last option before I checked out and left town. Ok we were on but she wanted to know how much? Well I usually do not discuss this before hand and I did a poor job of negotiation as I left out some very important details. I made my standard offer of 40 but did not include the tip for performance. She shot me down. I eventually got her to respond with a counter offer. It was 120 for first date. Substantially more than I was lead to believe and I had just received a call from ATF so I left the negotiating table.

So I can just say that she was not out of line with many BP girls and her quality is very high as reported from others. I would like to see her at some time it is just that I now had better offers on the table.

Lonelyguy128
03-29-13, 00:25

Help me.It's not only leo to worry about. It could be a pimp or any other kind of trouble. When in doubt ask the provider. I've never seen Abbie, but my understanding is she screens and she is careful who she sees. Most girls like that don't want their number widely distributed. I don't recall seeing Abbie advertise much if ever. If she wanted her number out there the easiest way to do it is advertise.

I would not give an unknown person a provider's phone number any more than I would give an unknown person my bank account or credit card number. It's not that hard to read the fucking forum and find a few providers to see. Anyone who wants to put in a little time and effort to get established can do it.

What these scavengers are really saying to us is they don't want to waste their money taking one for the team. They would rather we waste out money and when we find a good one let them know so they don't have to waste their money. Isn't that really what it boils down to?

Coochie Eater
03-29-13, 10:13

Help me.Senior means SENIOR. If someone has one, two or three posts, then they must be a TRADER. If I find a hot girl, I like her and I want to promote her, I'll PM seniors with her number, I don't even wait to be asked.

If someone who's not a senior wants a number, they better DAMN WELL have a number they can give me so I can call a b1tch and say "Li'ltinydick told me to call you. What's his deal?" If the girl doesn't know his screen name or if he hasn't given me his real name, then NO NUMBER!

When I started on this board, I wasn't a senior (weird, huh?) , and I had to post a bunch of shit during the six months it takes to become a senior (6 months whether you post once or a million times). I posted real shit: "Had a great time with Dora. Number for seniors and traders" Or "Got ripped off by Lawanda. AVOID AVOID AVOID." I hit this board hard with lots of posts, so that when the magic day hit, members knew me.

I don't think that's too much to ask of anyone else here. I want to help everyone too. I want the girls I like to make lots of money getting their pussies stretched and be thankful so they cut me deals or throw free pussy at me from time to time. I want all of you to get your dicks sucked so many times your nuts shrink two hat sizes. But I will not put girls at risk.

Nuff said

Miltown
03-29-13, 11:36
It's not only leo to worry about. It could be a pimp or any other kind of trouble. When in doubt ask the provider. I've never seen Abbie, but my understanding is she screens and she is careful who she sees. Most girls like that don't want their number widely distributed. I don't recall seeing Abbie advertise much if ever. If she wanted her number out there the easiest way to do it is advertise.

I would not give an unknown person a provider's phone number any more than I would give an unknown person my bank account or credit card number. It's not that hard to read the fucking forum and find a few providers to see. Anyone who wants to put in a little time and effort to get established can do it.

What these scavengers are really saying to us is they don't want to waste their money taking one for the team. They would rather we waste out money and when we find a good one let them know so they don't have to waste their money. Isn't that really what it boils down to?I have seen Abbie more times than all other massage gals combined and the impression I get from her is that she doesn't not like her phone number passed around so I have never given it out. She doesn't mind her email address being given out because as you correctly stated, it does provide her the opportunity to do some screening.

JvMan
03-29-13, 14:10
I was only talking about e mail. Still even with e mail the wrong person could get a hold of her. I agree. I would never and have never given out her phone number. She is the best.

I have seen Abbie more times than all other massage gals combined and the impression I get from her is that she doesn't not like her phone number passed around so I have never given it out. She doesn't mind her email address being given out because as you correctly stated, it does provide her the opportunity to do some screening.

YeahItsMe
03-29-13, 19:30
Senior means SENIOR. . When I started on this board, I wasn't a senior (weird, huh?) , and I had to post a bunch of shit during the six months it takes to become a senior (6 months whether you post once or a million times).My first post was on 04-11-11. While I only have 14 post, I've reviewed a dozen girls. How do I obtain my senior status if it's only a matter of 6 months?

LoveAddict
03-30-13, 09:25
My first post was on 04-11-11. While I only have 14 post, I've reviewed a dozen girls. How do I obtain my senior status if it's only a matter of 6 months?I think you need to be a member for 6 months, and have at least 25 posts.

Lonelyguy128
03-30-13, 12:23
My first post was on 04-11-11. While I only have 14 post, I've reviewed a dozen girls. How do I obtain my senior status if it's only a matter of 6 months?I'm sure the answer to your question can be found in the forum policies and guidelines which can be accessed from the front page.

I have to say I am not as hung up as some on the concept of senior status. When I post that I have a number to share I sometimes have seniors I've never seen post come out of the wood work. I would prefer to share with a newer member like you who does contribute rather than a senior who doesn't contribute shit and hasn't for years.

What I do when I get a request for information is click on the member's name. That opens a box that allows you to send a pm or view forum posts. I click on view forum posts to look at the member's posting history. You might find a guy with a thousand posts all saying "wow, those pics are hot, I'd sure like to fuck her". That does nothing to help anyone, but if you just look at status, the person is a senior.

I realize anyone can share info however they want, but this is the thought process I go thru. I like to share with trusted members, regardless of senior status.

Coochie Eater
03-30-13, 15:45
My first post was on 04-11-11. While I only have 14 post, I've reviewed a dozen girls. How do I obtain my senior status if it's only a matter of 6 months?Ok, let's think about this a bit. Senior status is basically to protect our little pussy providers so they don't get their perky, dangly, large, mushy, firm, saggy or completely fake tits in Uncle LEO's wringer (LEO = Law Enforcement Officer for you new guys). Is this a fool proof system? FUCK NO! Any police officer with a modicum of patience could post completely fabricated reports on here for six months, then BAMMO! He's a senior. He then could garner important information to bust our favorite girls, leaving us only with internet porn and the thoughts of the nun we had in third grade.

But by reviewing posts, we can get an idea of who might be a worthwhile senior to send info to. So the combination of senior status, and you, being proactive, reading posts by seniors will give you an idea of who can be trusted and who can't. Imagine you read a series of posts by ImaNuGuy.

1. Rained today. No one out.

2. Cruised south loop. Didn't see anything.

3. Picked up BSW, LaWanda, great BBBJ.

4. North loop, lotsa LEO, no action.

= = =

23. Great Post! Can't wait to try her!

24. WSW, took my wallet. WTF?

25. Saw Betty again today. Really excellent.

Notice the theme (or lack thereof) in these posts. They provide NOTHING! Nada! Zip! Zilch! Not a FUCKING THING! Yet ImaNuGuy will have senior status when his six months are up. BFD! He could be LEO, he could be a 16 year old kid wanking his doodle with one hand while typing with the other, he could be your mother-in-law.

So if you want to become a TRUSTED Senior, then you post shit like this.

1. Picked up Tatania on 4th and GF. Gave excellent service. Got digits. Will provide for SENIORS and TRADERS.

2. Great BBBJ from LaKeesha on 28th and Lisbon. Big titties. BBBJCIMS for .40. Numbers for SENIORS and TRADERS.

= = =

25. Hey! Tomorrow is the big day! I'm finally a senior! You guys have been great! There are lots of girls that need fucking or a good drink of liquid courage, so let's celebrate with a big fuck fest and trade a bunch of numbers!

If you want to really get creds on this board, PM digits to seniors without them asking so they don't have to write you first.

Oh, and one more point. The REAL reason that law enforcement doesn't pay a lot of attention to this board is because it's ALL FUCKING HEARSAY! Not one word of this shit is admissible in court. The Coochie Eater account is actually written by three different guys from all over the country. We plagiarize other people's postings from different states then tweak it to fit Milwaukee. The guy writing this right now is housebound and can write only when his anti-psychotic meds don't overwhelm his ability to type. He doesn't even know the other two guys, but imagines one of them is in Tallahassee.

The one thing that LEO can do is get a provider's number and call her up. If he can get her to respond without an entrapment defense, he might get a conviction out of it. So it's easier for LEO to cruise the streets, call the BP girls, or sting you assholes for pandering.

So there you have it. Get laid, get sucked, get digits, post, read posts, get to know seniors, separate the wheat from the chaff, share digits: Easy, cheesy, lemon squeezy, summer breezy. If you had had 25 posts by 10-11-11, you'd be senior now.

Good luck!

Jaguar71
03-30-13, 19:23
I'm totally agree with you. I'm not Senior ut I am already have a good relationship with members that really want to share and discussed real stuff I'm looking to open to anybody who is not here just hit the high number.

I'm sure the answer to your question can be found in the forum policies and guidelines which can be accessed from the front page.

I have to say I am not as hung up as some on the concept of senior status. When I post that I have a number to share I sometimes have seniors I've never seen post come out of the wood work. I would prefer to share with a newer member like you who does contribute rather than a senior who doesn't contribute shit and hasn't for years.

What I do when I get a request for information is click on the member's name. That opens a box that allows you to send a pm or view forum posts. I click on view forum posts to look at the member's posting history. You might find a guy with a thousand posts all saying "wow, those pics are hot, I'd sure like to fuck her". That does nothing to help anyone, but if you just look at status, the person is a senior.

I realize anyone can share info however they want, but this is the thought process I go thru. I like to share with trusted members, regardless of senior status.

Johnkat111
03-31-13, 11:00
I am fortunate enough to have pm relationships with several seniors so I don't feel deprived of any valuable information. What is VERY frustrating is not being able to provide timely information to the general board. So far my record for writing a post and actually seeing it posted is 17 hours. I think the quickest I have seen something posted has been 4 hours later. It makes it very difficult to engage in coherent conversations with Seniors in an open forum. I have even resorted to pm'ing a Senior to post time sensitive information for me. I see the true value of senior status is the ability to post timely information.

I'm sure the answer to your question can be found in the forum policies and guidelines which can be accessed from the front page.

LookingForLefty
03-31-13, 12:53
Couple of years ago I took a SW to the drug store to do the whole phone card thing and such. She runs out yelling at me to hit the gas and take off. She was shoplifting. After that, no more shopping trips.

Jess has pretty much blown up my phone since I saw her last. A text every other day or so wanting to know if I am in town or coming to town.

You probably think this is the end of the story but you would be wrong. After she leaves my ATF texts me that she is available if I want to see her. So I make an appointment for 12 and get cleaned up and head out to get something to eat. As I start the car Jess comes walking down the parking lot headed out to spend some of her new riches. I truely am just killing time while I wait for recovery so I agree to take her two blocks to the store. She is getting somethings and a new phone card as if she does not do that her phone will be dead tomorrow. Here I am and I TOFTT. Without a phone none of you guys are going to get a crack at her so always helping my fellow mongers out I agree. Two blocks to the store is 10 blocks or more because I can not make a left hand turn. She goes in and I told her I would wait for her,"up to 10 minutes" She said she could walk back but was very thankful that I offered. She goes in and comes out. She missed the store closing by 1 minute and now her phone was going to be off. Softy that I am and I am just killing time I take her a couple of miles to find a phone card. While in the store I get a call asking if I could spare $5. She was buying more stuff than she had money for. LOL. That plus a taco and I dropped her off.

OK so the bottom line. Would I see her again? Yes I will but Alex is so much better for about the same money, Tracy is lesser and cheaper. I will keep things in prospective.

Lonelyguy128
03-31-13, 15:23
I am fortunate enough to have pm relationships with several seniors so I don't feel deprived of any valuable information. What is VERY frustrating is not being able to provide timely information to the general board. So far my record for writing a post and actually seeing it posted is 17 hours. I think the quickest I have seen something posted has been 4 hours later. It makes it very difficult to engage in coherent conversations with Seniors in an open forum. I have even resorted to pm'ing a Senior to post time sensitive information for me. I see the true value of senior status is the ability to post timely information.Patience my friend, you'll get there.

LookingForLefty
03-31-13, 17:14
I get word now and then that some providers don't like being talked about here. Especially a bad report. A good report and their phone rings off the hook. They get burned out, in trouble and are soon gone. Bad reports put them out of business. The best thing to do with a real keeper is to keep it to yourself or your trusted senior friends. For the most part, the ones we seem to opening talk about are the throw-a-ways, the disposables, the drug addicts, the fats and chubs.

I think back at the ones that me and my senior pals, sometimes 10-12 of them all shared, but not one word on this board. And for good reason, they are keepers. Usually a real keeper, a really classy women, never advertises. Its all word of mouth.

RedRooster2
03-31-13, 17:46
I saw this BP ad that includes a link to a video. I had to chuckle.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80hhr-sweet-sweet-sweet-24/7758977.

RedRooster2
03-31-13, 17:49
I'll try the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUo6gWxIAAQ&feature=youtu.be.

Nachynn
04-01-13, 12:23
Greetings, pleased to be on the site. While new here, I have years of experience, and have been very active in other boards. Did not really check this out until lately, and it is great to join. I like to see it is focused on the hobby, and no politics!

I believe Alexandra is known here. I wanted to add my recommendation.

I had a great time meeting her. You will find she is quite "plain" looking, but in the most important category, is truly a great time. Add no attiude, hassle or drama, and she is a winner in my opinion.

https://www.preferred411.com/p114473

Aka ThatGuy

Al E Kat
04-01-13, 16:36
I get word now and then that some providers don't like being talked about here. Especially a bad report. A good report and their phone rings off the hook. They get burned out, in trouble and are soon gone. Bad reports put them out of business. The best thing to do with a real keeper is to keep it to yourself or your trusted senior friends. For the most part, the ones we seem to opening talk about are the throw-a-ways, the disposables, the drug addicts, the fats and chubs.

I think back at the ones that me and my senior pals, sometimes 10-12 of them all shared, but not one word on this board. And for good reason, they are keepers. Usually a real keeper, a really classy women, never advertises. Its all word of mouth.All so true.

Lbs Sce
04-05-13, 16:29
She looks familiar, can you remember her name. Or names she goes or went by.At least thats what she told me. Very dirty but very sexy too.

Jaguar71
04-05-13, 21:02
Hmm.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/ronald-depellegrin-sex-prostitute-diana-gross_n_3015154.html

LoveAddict
04-06-13, 10:50
Hmm.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/ronald-depellegrin-sex-prostitute-diana-gross_n_3015154.htmlCops are men too.

ScooterAllCity
04-06-13, 12:29
One of ATF's stopped over on Friday for some noon time fun.

Torque6969
04-06-13, 12:45

240013Who is that? LG?

Howard5354
04-06-13, 12:56
With a nice juicy ass and pussy. Looks like you tore that shit up.

Boo1969
04-06-13, 13:08

240013I'm jealous where do you find these hot girls?

Amplover69
04-06-13, 16:03
Damn Scooter, Damn. That's all I can say. Damn!

Davidonecall
04-06-13, 17:22

240013Wow SAC she really do look amazing. ATF and still around not bad. She looks like a true model. Very nice.

ScooterAllCity
04-06-13, 17:54
I know that he and his bars in Milwaukee have been discussed here prior. I'm posting this today to let the guys here that knew Norm Johnson from Geralds on 32nd and Lisbon and The Alturistic on 14th and Center Street from days gone by.His daughter Tasha called me today to tell me that Norm passed away yesterday. He always had a good stable of women in his "clubs" and was a great guy.

Kenn666
04-06-13, 18:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kenn666
04-06-13, 18:44

I realize anyone can share info however they want, but this is the thought process I go thru. I like to share with trusted members, regardless of senior status.Thank you for your thoughts. I've found that many posts over the years have treated the regular members poorly and treat those senior members with only minimum posts as somehow being "not as good". I've read many posts by frequent posters that have been hard to read and of little value to me. Just because a person can spend hours posting dosen't increase the value of his posts. Quality not quanity!

ScooterAllCity
04-07-13, 11:06
I've found that many posts over the years have treated the regular members poorly and treat those senior members with only minimum posts as somehow being "not as good". I've read many posts by frequent posters that have been hard to read and of little value to me. Just because a person can spend hours posting dosen't increase the value of his posts. Quality not quanity!You're 100% correct it's quality not quanity but plenty members here don't understand this. I've never had a problem helping a newbie or regular member if his posts have information in them and aren't just asking for info all the time.

Joe Black
04-09-13, 17:51
What a nice pc of ass and pussy.

You are a lucky man for finding such beast.

Enjoy that pussy my friend.

Joe Black.

LoveAddict
04-10-13, 23:08
I have a Friday afternoon date with a UTR girl who is unable to host. Not broke this week, but pretty badly bent. Can anyone reccomend a place where I can get a room for $30 or less?

Tiger Blood
04-11-13, 00:05
I have a Friday afternoon date with a UTR girl who is unable to host. Not broke this week, but pretty badly bent. Can anyone reccomend a place where I can get a room for $30 or less?Dolly's Villa Vista on 27th. $25 cash only.

Pandascout
04-11-13, 09:41
Attaboy, Scooter! .

Milw Fireman
04-11-13, 15:49
Any info on her?

http://passionpixie11.com/mobile/

I'm thinking about TOFT on this. Kind of pricey, and bare (!) , but for some reason I'm intrigued beyond belief.

Was wondering if there were any experiences with her out there. Reply to thread or I'm both appreciated.

RayDonovan2000
04-12-13, 01:24
I have not seen her. But, what I know from good sources is that almost anyhting goes. Kind of a weird situation. She prefers no protection.

Just isn't my type so I have passed. If she looks like yours, you will most likely be happy.

Just my $0. 02.

S.

Any info on her?

I'm thinking about TOFT on this. Kind of pricey, and bare (!) , but for some reason I'm intrigued beyond belief.

Was wondering if there were any experiences with her out there. Reply to thread or I'm both appreciated.

Howard5354
04-12-13, 04:09
I have not seen her. But, what I know from good sources is that almost anyhting goes. Kind of a weird situation. She prefers no protection.

Just isn't my type so I have passed. If she looks like yours, you will most likely be happy.

Just my $0. 02.

S.She screens you. Her reviews are off the chart. Yes, you will be happy sliding into her BB.

Sinlover
04-12-13, 08:01
BB is mandatory, no exceptions. She insists that she only sees respectable men so not to worry about catching anything.

Any info on her?

Lonelyguy128
04-12-13, 09:33
.She insists that she only sees respectable men.That leaves Milw Fireman out, jk.

DaveB3655
04-12-13, 10:35
Any info on her?

Was wondering if there were any experiences with her out there. Reply to thread or I'm both appreciated.She's probably the most reviewed escort on the other site. That, plus the bareback should scare the crap out of you.

Al E Kat
04-12-13, 15:20
Any info on her?

Was wondering if there were any experiences with her out there. Reply to thread or I'm both appreciated.Fantastic time. Everyone should experience at least once. Long drive and pricey, but. All comments are correct and when you get back to your computer, you will receive some really great pictures to go with your memory.

Milw Fireman
04-12-13, 20:29
That leaves Milw Fireman out, jk.I'm not going to disagree with you at all on that one! LOL

MrBones
04-13-13, 09:20
That 'Passion Pixie' is VERY SPECIAL! If you take the time to go thru her entire website you come to realize that this woman not only loves sex, but she is an intelligent and well written provider. I do wish she wouls be closer but what memories you have to drive home with. Makes me wish I had more $$$$ Damn! She should be giving classes to the rest of these dumb asses who call themselves 'providers'. So hard to find a woman these days who actually adores a cock.

Bones out

SoccerFan4245
04-13-13, 20:44
Diane has pretty much given up walking the streets. Now she is looking to expand her client base at her place. Be forewarned, she can be a bit bi-polar at times but well worth the time in the sack.

Nachynn
04-14-13, 16:31
Eve w (not EVA) was a great time, and I will see her again. Pretty wide open menu, though no Greek if you are into that. DFK, DATY, BBJTCCIM (I did not, but it is available). Very responsive to oral and fucking, she came pretty hard.

Initial contact via email, then text. Scheduled one day ahead.

Right now she is in a small motel room until May 1. A Bit dumpy, but OK, south side, I see known to many members. It was full of her possessions, but was orderly and clean.

She is a bit flaky in a nice way. Made me cool my heels for about ten minutes, but others have said that is normal, sometimes worse.

I think MSOG is offered, but I usually don't attempt. May go for her HH rate in the future.

She did work hard to please, and was fun, friendly and frisky.

http://www.sexylileve.escortfiles.com/home

jjcheese
04-15-13, 20:40
That 'Passion Pixie' is VERY SPECIAL! If you take the time to go thru her entire website you come to realize that this woman not only loves sex, but she is an intelligent and well written provider. I do wish she wouls be closer but what memories you have to drive home with. Makes me wish I had more $$$$ Damn! She should be giving classes to the rest of these dumb asses who call themselves 'providers'. So hard to find a woman these days who actually adores a cock.

Bones outLove her pics. Love her posts on HOH. Just can't bring myself to take the risk. Speaking of HOH, did the site die officially? I know he mentioned a few weeks ago he might pull the plug as subscriptions and traffic were way down.

JJ

Renting Love
04-16-13, 08:53
HOH, did the site die officially? I know he mentioned a few weeks ago he might pull the plug as subscriptions and traffic were way down.

JJWhen he redesigned the site he made it hard to navigate. I liked it the old way.
The calendar is useless to find who is working or not

WillowRut
04-16-13, 10:36
Should have never changed the site and it's dimensions It is so hard to find your way around. And if you look at the amount of viewers now since the change it has gone down to almost nothing. Any person when finding that there new way doesn't work will usually find a way to go back to something that works. But not on H or H. I will not renew my subscription when it is due. Not worth the time or money to view. I go back every once in a while to see if he has made change back.

QUOTE=Renting Love; 1736547]When he redesigned the site he made it hard to navigate. I liked it the old way.

The calendar is useless to find who is working or not[/QUOTE]

ScooterAllCity
04-16-13, 10:56
I agree with everything that's being said here about HOH. But I think the reason that he changed it was because it was being hacked.

LookingForLefty
04-16-13, 14:20
Had a casual encounter out call. All went as expected. No discussion of services and fees. Just seemed to be all implied. Afterwards there was conversation about real life stuff. Then out of the blue she asks me on a date. I know what rejection feels like but I think its 10 times worse for a woman, right after sex.

These seems to happen more with amateurs. Being non-pros, they are still looking for a relationship.

I have been a dumbass myself in the past, asking a provider out to dinner or a date. I've only dated three, all Asians. One local. Once I picked up after work at the back door of an AMP. It was like she got a prison pass. She lived at the AMP, no car, no English, and pretty much was in the AMP 24/7. We went to a co-kart track and it was emotional to see her just go out and do something normal. Of course false feelings of attachment develop and it broke my heart to leave her behind, knowing the next day she would have customers coming all day long. She told me she did not like her job and was scared most of the time. She did not go into detail.

Once at another AMP I took out he mamasan and it was all business talk. She had a lot of money and a lot of local property. Also got some free FS at my hotel but keep in mind, she was an older woman who looked like the typical AMP boss. But I'm not the first here on the board who fucked and old Korean woman. She took me to both her sister's homes. The women looked me up and down while they talked Korean. I had no clue what they were saying but at least they were smiling. She even had me meet her husband.

The awkwardness out of town is having to return a provider back to their miserable life. Locally, I fear of getting too close and cultivating a stalker.

Lonelyguy128
04-16-13, 16:34
So, I've been telling people I think Ally, the craigslist girl is the best option in terms of looks and service at the $ 80 price level. Does anyone else have other nominations for the best provider for. 8 currently offering services in Milwaukee?

Msteresc
04-16-13, 19:43
I have a bachelor party coming up in June and I'm looking for a dancer (full nude) for the part the problem comes in when I tell them it will be on a bus filled with about 30 guys. They don't even through a price out just no so here I am asking for your knowledge and help.

Per his request he wants young, white and a petite body.

If she date that's cool but not the focus and that's between her and them.

Please please help

WillowRut
04-16-13, 20:32
I had the same for mine many years ago. It was great. Here are two things involved. She needs to be good looking and not strung out, so SW are out of the question. Two how much are you willing to pay. That's where you go from here. I know of a few that will do it and have a great time. But how much are you willing to shell out. Also tell the girl it's only stripping no services. So she can get extra money from individual service on the buss. The guys pitched in and got me a BBBJ on the buss when everyone was passed out. Don't get a pro stripper from the clubs, they will not be fun. They will only be thinking of each one with the cash. Get a girl from back page. Maybe Racine, Wausaw, Greenbay ect.

I have a bachelor party coming up in June and I'm looking for a dancer (full nude) for the part the problem comes in when I tell them it will be on a bus filled with about 30 guys. They don't even through a price out just no so here I am asking for your knowledge and help.

Per his request he wants young, white and a petite body.

If she date that's cool but not the focus and that's between her and them.

Please please help

Howard5354
04-17-13, 07:40
Should have never changed the site and it's dimensions It is so hard to find your way around. And if you look at the amount of viewers now since the change it has gone down to almost nothing. Any person when finding that there new way doesn't work will usually find a way to go back to something that works. But not on H or H. I will not renew my subscription when it is due. Not worth the time or money to view. I go back every once in a while to see if he has made change back.

QUOTE=Renting Love; 1736547]When he redesigned the site he made it hard to navigate. I liked it the old way.

The calendar is useless to find who is working or not[/QUOTE]I will not renew

Miltown
04-17-13, 08:43

The calendar is useless to find who is working or not[/QUOTE]I started on HOH before I found out about this site. I am not the most computer savvy guy in the world but I found it near impossible to figure out where to go on that site.

Dmurray
04-17-13, 10:58

The calendar is useless to find who is working or not[/QUOTE]I agree. That site is pretty lame. Heaven likes to threaten people if you don`t respond in a certain way, or don`t post enough, or your political views don`t line up with him. I got banned a few days for making a comment about Obama, ha, ha what a joke. That site is very clickish and childish at times. I remember a few month ago when Summer K came on here. She must not had a good experience because she went on HOH and was ripping this site to pieces. Complaining like she always does, and there were a lot that agreed with her.

HawkEye11
04-17-13, 12:08
Eve should be considered. Ally was only seeing me and 2 other guys in December / January and she was my favorite. But after seeing Eve. Ally is now my backup. I helped Ally expand her base as she lost her retail job and needed money. Both are GFE are great values.

So, I've been telling people I think Ally, the craigslist girl is the best option in terms of looks and service at the $ 80 price level. Does anyone else have other nominations for the best provider for. 8 currently offering services in Milwaukee?

X Factor414
04-17-13, 13:06
Eve should be considered. Ally was only seeing me and 2 other guys in December / January and she was my favorite. But after seeing Eve. Ally is now my backup. I helped Ally expand her base as she lost her retail job and needed money. Both are GFE are great values.Eve has had a 50% price inflation so I never got around to setting up a date with her. Might consider if she ever does a special.

Nachynn
04-17-13, 16:52
Eve should be considered. Ally was only seeing me and 2 other guys in December / January and she was my favorite. But after seeing Eve. Ally is now my backup. I helped Ally expand her base as she lost her retail job and needed money. Both are GFE are great values.Do mean "Eva" by any chance? Eve (sexylileve) does not have an 80 fee that I know of. Unless that is for frequent flyers.

Thanks

Andy54
04-18-13, 00:30
Levitra 20 mg at Walmart for $10 / pill. I only use a half, so the cost is $5 a crack. Even if you need a whole pill that isn't terrible. Target also matches that price.So I am out of my Levitra and the price has doubled. Can you guys give me some information on the current market for buying any brand online from Canada or wherever you think is the best price for the best quality product. Another problem I have is that I can only use cash, and I don't know where I would have them shipped to. If I knew for sure I would be home to get the package, I wouldn't worry about it, but if it came when I wasn't home, it will either get opened or questioned, and I don't want to deal with that. I suppose if I put it on the credit card it wouldn't matter any more if it got opened! Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

Dickson Sider
04-18-13, 09:34
So, I've been telling people I think Ally, the craigslist girl is the best option in terms of looks and service at the $ 80 price level. Does anyone else have other nominations for the best provider for. 8 currently offering services in Milwaukee?I would think Sammatha / Serina she was talked about on here about 3years ago I forgot who posted pictures of her but he had her in the woods and she has a very nice ass! They way I like them nice and thick! The only problem with her is her incalls, there always dirty and she seems to be getting more in to drugs now but for about the last two years she was my number "Cheap" fuck I even got anal once. Here is an old ad I found. http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/milwaukee/free-posts/mas/4924418_exclusive-entertainment-avail-.html

ScooterAllCity
04-18-13, 16:02
I would think Sammatha / Serina she was talked about on here about 3years ago I forgot who posted pictures of her but he had her in the woods and she has a very nice ass! Here is an old ad I found.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/milwaukee/free-posts/mas/4924418_exclusive-entertainment-avail-.htmlI remembere those pictures too and I believe SS Man was the person who posted them. I remember seeing her in the area of 34th and Lincoln at her incall. That was probably a year ago and it was a pigpen too. That ad you posted really isn't that old as it's from December 2012.

LoveAddict
04-18-13, 18:15
I would think Sammatha / Serina she was talked about on here about 3years ago I forgot who posted pictures of her but he had her in the woods and she has a very nice ass! They way I like them nice and thick! The only problem with her is her incalls, there always dirty and she seems to be getting more in to drugs now but for about the last two years she was my number "Cheap" fuck I even got anal once. Here is an old ad I found.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/milwaukee/free-posts/mas/4924418_exclusive-entertainment-avail-.htmlThat broad ripped me off. I posted about that in great detail earlier this year. Yes, she is very good looking but my advise to anyone would be not to give her any money up front. Only pay her after she does what she agrees to.

Lonelyguy128
04-18-13, 22:00
That broad ripped me off. I posted about that in great detail earlier this year. Yes, she is very good looking but my advise to anyone would be not to give her any money up front. Only pay her after she does what she agrees to.No offense Love Addict, but isn't this the one you reported buying her groceries and lending her money when she was too sick to see you, then expecting she would come thru some other time? I'm not sure it's fair to this lady to just throw out there that she ripped you off without giving those details. I don't know her at all. I just looked up your old post and recalled all the discussion about it at the time.

The way you wrote this post today makes it sound like a guy might have to worry about cash and dash or getting robbed. That's not what happened to you. You gave her credit and she did not repay you. Now you know why she didn't buy her groceries with her credit card.

LoveAddict
04-19-13, 00:46
No offense Love Addict, but isn't this the one you reported buying her groceries and lending her money when she was too sick to see you, then expecting she would come thru some other time? I'm not sure it's fair to this lady to just throw out there that she ripped you off without giving those details. I don't know her at all. I just looked up your old post and recalled all the discussion about it at the time.

The way you wrote this post today makes it sound like a guy might have to worry about cash and dash or getting robbed. That's not what happened to you. You gave her credit and she did not repay you. Now you know why she didn't buy her groceries with her credit card.You got a point Lonelyguy. Yes I bought her groceries because it was Christmas Day and she gave me a sob story about how she was all alone with no food, and no medicine for her cold, so I bought her the groceries, and she asked me for some money afterwards, and I obliged her. My point was that she's not honest. Not saying she would take someone's money and dash, but I certainly would never lend her money, if she tries to play someone else the way she played me. But I learned from that experience, and I certainly would never lend a woman money again, under those circumstances. That was a learning experience for me, though it wasn't the first time, but it was the last time I'll ever be played for a fool.

Dingusmcc
04-19-13, 01:32
That was a learning experience for me, though it wasn't the first time, but it was the last time I'll ever be played for a fool.For your sake I hope so. But, your a guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again, it comes with the territory.

Good luck.

Howard5354
04-19-13, 05:48
You got a point Lonelyguy. Yes I bought her groceries because it was Christmas Day and she gave me a sob story about how she was all alone with no food, and no medicine for her cold, so I bought her the groceries, and she asked me for some money afterwards, and I obliged her. My point was that she's not honest. Not saying she would take someone's money and dash, but I certainly would never lend her money, if she tries to play someone else the way she played me. But I learned from that experience, and I certainly would never lend a woman money again, under those circumstances. That was a learning experience for me, though it wasn't the first time, but it was the last time I'll ever be played for a fool.Never lend money or buy groceries for a provider that is not a regular. A woman with a good pussy is never completely broke.

Dickson Sider
04-19-13, 08:41
That broad ripped me off. I posted about that in great detail earlier this year. Yes, she is very good looking but my advise to anyone would be not to give her any money up front. Only pay her after she does what she agrees to.You should never trust any of these Street broads! There always trying to run game. Even if you become a regular they will still try and run game in fact that's when they do it the most because they think you really like them and they think they can get extra money out of without giving up any pussy! Remember all these broads do not like you and do not respect you, because you pay for pussy! In there mind your nothing but a "trick". Anyways Love Addict we talking about to different broads look at my ad I posted and look at your ad you post http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-a-little-chilly-out-so-gentlemen-let-me-keep-u-warm-hot-specials-19/7130707 I never seen that "Sammatha" but she had a lot of mixed review so I never took the plunge.

LoveAddict
04-19-13, 14:41
You should never trust any of these Street broads! There always trying to run game. Even if you become a regular they will still try and run game in fact that's when they do it the most because they think you really like them and they think they can get extra money out of without giving up any pussy! Remember all these broads do not like you and do not respect you, because you pay for pussy! In there mind your nothing but a "trick". Anyways Love Addict we talking about to different broads look at my ad I posted and look at your ad you post.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-a-little-chilly-out-so-gentlemen-let-me-keep-u-warm-hot-specials-19/7130707

I never seen that "Sammatha" but she had a lot of mixed review so I never took the plunge.I guess what I don't understand is this; If she would have given me the time of my life, I'd have seen her repeatedly, maybe even made her my ATF if she were good enough. Yeah she got my $60 and $30 in groceries but, she sure isn't living like Paris Hilton so, knowing that she'd never get anything else from me, and knowing that I'd most likely inform others, why would she want to bite the hand that feeds her?

I'm not sure I'd agree that all of them would dislike me and don't respect me, because I have developed some friendships with these types of ladies over the years. I always treat them with respect and am a total gentleman with them. I don't judge them either. Yeah, I wouldn't want my daughters (if I had any) or sisters living like that, but they're still ladies as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why I go out of my way to be nice to people and get shit on so many times, and I'm talking about life and situations in general, not just with regards to SW's.

Jackaloper
04-19-13, 16:01
I guess what I don't understand is this; If she would have given me the time of my life, I'd have seen her repeatedly, maybe even made her my ATF if she were good enough. Yeah she got my $60 and $30 in groceries but, she sure isn't living like Paris Hilton so, knowing that she'd never get anything else from me, and knowing that I'd most likely inform others, why would she want to bite the hand that feeds her?

I'm not sure I'd agree that all of them would dislike me and don't respect me, because I have developed some friendships with these types of ladies over the years. I always treat them with respect and am a total gentleman with them. I don't judge them either. Yeah, I wouldn't want my daughters (if I had any) or sisters living like that, but they're still ladies as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why I go out of my way to be nice to people and get shit on so many times, and I'm talking about life and situations in general, not just with regards to SW's.Age old question! Why do I get shit on if I am such a "nice" guy. Here's some required reading:

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/marcia-sirota/too-nice_b_946956.html

Dickson Sider
04-19-13, 17:02
I guess what I don't understand is this; If she would have given me the time of my life, I'd have seen her repeatedly, maybe even made her my ATF if she were good enough. Yeah she got my $60 and $30 in groceries but, she sure isn't living like Paris Hilton so, knowing that she'd never get anything else from me, and knowing that I'd most likely inform others, why would she want to bite the hand that feeds her?

I'm not sure I'd agree that all of them would dislike me and don't respect me, because I have developed some friendships with these types of ladies over the years. I always treat them with respect and am a total gentleman with them. I don't judge them either. Yeah, I wouldn't want my daughters (if I had any) or sisters living like that, but they're still ladies as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why I go out of my way to be nice to people and get shit on so many times, and I'm talking about life and situations in general, not just with regards to SW's.Because nice guys finish last! . Do not let anyone take advantage of you, people must see you as a easy target it is ok to say no somtimes! Then people will respect you and won't try and take advantage of you! And if they can't respect that then their not a person you should won't to be around anyways. You need to have a "I don't give a fuck type attitude ".

One of the biggest mistakes you can make is being nice to these girls by doing extra shit like money advancements, buying groceries givining them rides is that there going to be nice to you there not. No matter what man, don't try and save her. Don't try and reform her, you just going to end up looking stupid. Stop trying to save providers that don't want to be saved and that don't want you trying to make them into something they are not. Here they have been living in poverty and in a rough ass neighborhood all their life 18, 19, 20 years, now here come your simple ass thinking that if only she tried harder, or took more responsibility, or if she just had more financial help, or went to church you could turn her around. Don't be a fool, she has been programmed to be what she is, it took her decades to become that irresponsible buck wild chick, and now you going to just come along and reprogram her and make her a model citizen? I don't think so. Let a provider be a provider! I'm not calling all the ladies I fuck with XXXX, just some of them, and they know who they are. So you was warned, don't get caught up thinking you going to make her Miss Betty Crocker. Just keep this shit bizness and you'll be just fine. The minute you go and try and make one of them your friend or thinking yall friends you will be used and disappointed. Be careful!

P. S I know there all ways exception to the rules and some out there might really like you. BUT! If you keep this mind state first you will not get played by the ones that is trying to get over on you.

D. S

LoveAddict
04-19-13, 19:14
Age old question! Why do I get shit on if I am such a "nice" guy. Here's some required reading:

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/marcia-sirota/too-nice_b_946956.htmlThanks Jack. Definitely some food for thought.

Howard5354
04-19-13, 20:20
Thanks Jack. Definitely some food for thought.A woman never respects a man buying her pussy. To her you are just another pussy hungry trick who is too weak to get pussy without buying it. They will say anything to you and fake like they are having a good time. They can fake like they are cumming and scream like your dick is killing them. They are very good actresses. I don't believe any of that shit. This one hottie is always telling me that she loves me. Bullshit. If this was true, she would be fucking me for free. Never let your guard down and get pussy whipped.
Its easy to do because we are fucking these hard body young women and they are telling us pot bellied old dudes how much they are into us. All this is bullshit. Good to hear when you are fucking but its a fantasy. This one girl always tells me that her pussy belongs to me. That I am the only one who eats her pussy. She opens her fine legs up and tells me that this is your pussy daddy. Nice too hear when you are stroking that pussy but its not true and I forget it when I leave.

MrBones
04-20-13, 08:48
WELL SAID 4201 ! ! ! The wisdom that comes with age. Could not have put it better myself.

LoveAddict
04-20-13, 09:38
A woman never respects a man buying her pussy. To her you are just another pussy hungry trick who is too weak to get pussy without buying it. They will say anything to you and fake like they are having a good time. They can fake like they are cumming and scream like your dick is killing them. They are very good actresses. I don't believe any of that shit. This one hottie is always telling me that she loves me. Bullshit. If this was true, she would be fucking me for free. Never let your guard down and get pussy whipped.

Its easy to do because we are fucking these hard body young women and they are telling us pot bellied old dudes how much they are into us. All this is bullshit. Good to hear when you are fucking but its a fantasy. This one girl always tells me that her pussy belongs to me. That I am the only one who eats her pussy. She opens her fine legs up and tells me that this is your pussy daddy. Nice too hear when you are stroking that pussy but its not true and I forget it when I leave.I may not get anything for free but I've gotten an hour from some girls when I only paid for 30 min. Wouldn't that indicate that a girl likes me?

Lonelyguy128
04-20-13, 10:18
I may not get anything for free but I've gotten an hour from some girls when I only paid for 30 min. Wouldn't that indicate that a girl likes me?You need to read those articles in the links from Jackaloper again. If you are overly concerned with how much people like you, you have issues. It's a business relationship. I treat people respectfully and I expect to be treated with respect in return. But I don't give a shit whether a provider likes me as long as she fucks my brains out.

Part of respect to me is respecting a provider's time. With rare exceptions I do not overstay my time. If I pay for a half hour I don't stay longer. Some providers may be too nice to kick your sorry ass out and if you stay longer than you've paid for you are not respecting her.

Howard5354
04-20-13, 12:07
I may not get anything for free but I've gotten an hour from some girls when I only paid for 30 min. Wouldn't that indicate that a girl likes me?If you knew this at the time, then you should have paid her for the extra time. You probably did not leave her a tip. Fucking for a living is not easy.

LookingForLefty
04-20-13, 13:24
You need to read those articles in the links from Jackaloper again. If you are overly concerned with how much people like you, you have issues. It's a business relationship. I treat people respectfully and I expect to be treated with respect in return. But I don't give a shit whether a provider likes me as long as she fucks my brains out.

Part of respect to me is respecting a provider's time. With rare exceptions I do not overstay my time. If I pay for a half hour I don't stay longer. Some providers may be too nice to kick your sorry ass out and if you stay longer than you've paid for you are not respecting her.All good points. A provider might very well like you. I've had my share of those who sure seemed to like me. Sent me love letters, stalked me, given it to me for free at times. Providers are women with feelings like all women. They want to feel needed, wanted, protected, respected, affection, and safety and understanding. You provide them with some of those and they will develop some feelings for you. Money, thats a no brainer, that gets their attention. Showing some interest in what she is interested in, giving her some affection, like a back rub or just cuddling with her afterwards. Most of these women had no dad around and if they did she had to blow him. These girls have daddy issues and down deep want a dad. A few years ago I used to hang out in the psych area waiting rooms looking for girls with eating disorders because I just like the spinners. Most of these girls had real issues and nearly every one of them was fatherless. Showing the right kind of attention, affection, and interest, I practically had them jumping into the sack. Making a women feel safe, secure and protected in your company goes a long way. These lessons oddly apply to all women not just providers. Before Facebook started charging $1 for messages, it was one of my main recruiting methods, searching out recently divorced women. They were highly emotionally needy and were easy marks. I'd just let them talk, and talk and talk, and get it all out. When they were finally finished talking their legs spread open like the gates to Six Flags.

Probably 80-90% of the providers we encounter is because they have drug problems (SWs, BP, CL). Perhaps 10% its just financial (Naughty Reviews, Strippers) , and maybe 5% is because they are simply sex addicts (sexy mom and a few CMTs) themselves and are just cashing in on their own sickness. The AMP girls are a whole different world. All of them have basic emotional needs. A lot of us have had some long term providers and we have gotten close to them. They almost became like family. A long term provider is usually drug free. One of my AMPs gals told that some of her customers get to clingly, come too often, bring gifts. She has been a provider for nearly 40 years and her spa is like a second family to some of the guys. Whether is be a SW, escort, stripper, AMP girl, you are a sucker to develop feelings for one of them. They will use you until you have nothing left. Whats really funny is I've had some providers tell me about their loser boyfriends who they support, give money too, and such. Wow, yet when they come over, I give them money, compliment them, show interest, give affection, etc. Usually my providers are eager to come back and don't rush off quickly. I can tell that often times my house is almost like a retreat from their real life. For the most part I don't bring over hard core addicts. Sure I've had a few but as a general rule, you take the addict to the no-tels.

LoveAddict
04-20-13, 13:43
All good points. A provider might very well like you. I've had my share of those who sure seemed to like me. Sent me love letters, stalked me, given it to me for free at times. Providers are women with feelings like all women. They want to feel needed, wanted, protected, respected, affection, and safety and understanding. You provide them with some of those and they will develop some feelings for you. Money, thats a no brainer, that gets their attention. Showing some interest in what she is interested in, giving her some affection, like a back rub or just cuddling with her afterwards. Most of these women had no dad around and if they did she had to blow him. These girls have daddy issues and down deep want a dad. A few years ago I used to hang out in the psych area waiting rooms looking for girls with eating disorders because I just like the spinners. Most of these girls had real issues and nearly every one of them was fatherless. Showing the right kind of attention, affection, and interest, I practically had them jumping into the sack. Making a women feel safe, secure and protected in your company goes a long way. These lessons oddly apply to all women not just providers. Before Facebook started charging $1 for messages, it was one of my main recruiting methods, searching out recently divorced women. They were highly emotionally needy and were easy marks. I'd just let them talk, and talk and talk, and get it all out. When they were finally finished talking their legs spread open like the gates to Six Flags.

Probably 80-90% of the providers we encounter is because they have drug problems (SWs, BP, CL). Perhaps 10% its just financial (Naughty Reviews, Strippers) , and maybe 5% is because they are simply sex addicts (sexy mom and a few CMTs) themselves and are just cashing in on their own sickness. The AMP girls are a whole different world. All of them have basic emotional needs. A lot of us have had some long term providers and we have gotten close to them. They almost became like family. A long term provider is usually drug free. One of my AMPs gals told that some of her customers get to clingly, come too often, bring gifts. She has been a provider for nearly 40 years and her spa is like a second family to some of the guys. Whether is be a SW, escort, stripper, AMP girl, you are a sucker to develop feelings for one of them. They will use you until you have nothing left. Whats really funny is I've had some providers tell me about their loser boyfriends who they support, give money too, and such. Wow, yet when they come over, I give them money, compliment them, show interest, give affection, etc. Usually my providers are eager to come back and don't rush off quickly. I can tell that often times my house is almost like a retreat from their real life. For the most part I don't bring over hard core addicts. Sure I've had a few but as a general rule, you take the addict to the no-tels.Awhile ago I posted about arrangementfinders, how it was a waste of time and money. (It's $79 a month or you can do a three month $149 membership) it's expensive, but I'm happy to report that it did pay off for me. I ended up finding a very hot, AA, UTR girl. The first time we met it was just a dinner date. Next date CFS at a hotel in my area, I'd have to say it was some of the best lovin' I've ever had by the way. Total GFE, and I'd be very surprised if she was faking anything.

I googled her phone number and did a Tineye on her pics, and it looks as though she is indeed UTR. If she is escorting, I'm definetely not aware of it. She did tell me that she has one other sugardaddy. Should I consider this a business relationship, or is this more of a girlfriend relationship? I know there are some gray areas, and I'm sure many marriages and relationships are based on money, indeed my ex wife divorced me because I couldn't find a good enough job for her in a shitty economy, and all of her problems were always my fault.

Anyway, should a UTR girl be considered the same as an escort?

Interested in your thoughts on this Lefty, and others.

LA

OldFatUglyGuy
04-20-13, 15:00
Awhile ago I posted about arrangementfinders, how it was a waste of time and money. (It's $79 a month or you can do a three month $149 membership) it's expensive, but I'm happy to report that it did pay off for me. I ended up finding a very hot, AA, UTR girl. The first time we met it was just a dinner date. Next date CFS at a hotel in my area, I'd have to say it was some of the best lovin' I've ever had by the way. Total GFE, and I'd be very surprised if she was faking anything.

I googled her phone number and did a Tineye on her pics, and it looks as though she is indeed UTR. If she is escorting, I'm definetely not aware of it. She did tell me that she has one other sugardaddy. Should I consider this a business relationship, or is this more of a girlfriend relationship? I know there are some gray areas, and I'm sure many marriages and relationships are based on money, indeed my ex wife divorced me because I couldn't find a good enough job for her in a shitty economy, and all of her problems were always my fault.

LAYou are a customer! THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU AT ALL! NONE, NADA, NOPE!

They are jaus a wh0re you are renting pussy from. Believe me, I know. I fell for a provider. 6years, did everything for her. Guess what, when I lost my income she was gone, didn't have the time of day for me. I learned the hard way. My take on anyone with a pussy is they are all just wh0res'. EXPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ON ONE OF THE SITES YOU MENTION. YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO THESE WOMEN. ACCEPT THE FACTS.

Ron M
04-20-13, 15:19
You are a customer! THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU AT ALL! NONE, NADA, NOPE!

They are jaus a wh0re you are renting pussy from. Believe me, I know. I fell for a provider. 6years, did everything for her. Guess what, when I lost my income she was gone, didn't have the time of day for me. I learned the hard way. My take on anyone with a pussy is they are all just wh0res'. EXPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ON ONE OF THE SITES YOU MENTION. YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO THESE WOMEN. ACCEPT THE FACTS.I agree with you 100 Million percent! As long as you have Money, a Hooker will see you! This even applies to "Regular Girls" too! Heck any Girl for that matter! LOL!

Howard5354
04-20-13, 21:32
Dude, I have a life time membership on Sugar Daddy and I have had numerous relationships with hot women. They don't give a damn about you, its just your money. For example, I have been fucking a hot number for about four months. She says that she loves me, that her pussy is all mine. I don't believe that crap for one moment. Last week she text me and said that she needed $ to pay her light bill. I told her that she would have to fuck for 2 hours. She got a room, probably using it to fuck multiple dudes. After we completed our fucking this heffer had the nerve to complain that I did not give her enough, that the $$$ I gave her was for her light bill, and get this, she needed something for herself. I got up and walked right out of the room, hit the elevator and headed for my car, never looked back. She ran out and profusely apologized. Yes, she is hot and I am going to miss fucking her tight little ass but I don't need drama and this is a sign that more drama is right down the road. My advice to you is to leave these arrangements and sugar daddy relationships alone. You will pay more money in the long run for the same pussy. These arrangement / sugar daddy babes want more money for the same pussy you can get from an escort at a lower price. The relationships start off wonderful but after a short while its just like you have a wife or girl friend. The best thing to do is to fuck them and go home, no strings attached. One more thing, I had an arrangement with a girl who called herself Cream. I met with her once a week and later found out she was a BP girl and I was paying mo for the pussy. She refused to see me as a BP escort cause I would pay mo as a sugar daddy. So some of these arrangements and sugar daddy babes are escorts searching for a new angle to get money. I see a lot of girls on both sugar daddy and BP.

Awhile ago I posted about arrangementfinders, how it was a waste of time and money. (It's $79 a month or you can do a three month $149 membership) it's expensive, but I'm happy to report that it did pay off for me. I ended up finding a very hot, AA, UTR girl. The first time we met it was just a dinner date. Next date CFS at a hotel in my area, I'd have to say it was some of the best lovin' I've ever had by the way. Total GFE, and I'd be very surprised if she was faking anything.

LA

LoveAddict
04-20-13, 21:59
Dude, I have a life time membership on Sugar Daddy and I have had numerous relationships with hot women. They don't give a damn about you, its just your money. For example, I have been fucking a hot number for about four months. She says that she loves me, that her pussy is all mine. I don't believe that crap for one moment. Last week she text me and said that she needed $ to pay her light bill. I told her that she would have to fuck for 2 hours. She got a room, probably using it to fuck multiple dudes. After we completed our fucking this heffer had the nerve to complain that I did not give her enough, that the $$$ I gave her was for her light bill, and get this, she needed something for herself. I got up and walked right out of the room, hit the elevator and headed for my car, never looked back. She ran out and profusely apologized. Yes, she is hot and I am going to miss fucking her tight little ass but I don't need drama and this is a sign that more drama is right down the road. My advice to you is to leave these arrangements and sugar daddy relationships alone. You will pay more money in the long run for the same pussy. These arrangement / sugar daddy babes want more money for the same pussy you can get from an escort at a lower price. The relationships start off wonderful but after a short while its just like you have a wife or girl friend. The best thing to do is to fuck them and go home, no strings attached. One more thing, I had an arrangement with a girl who called herself Cream. I met with her once a week and later found out she was a BP girl and I was paying mo for the pussy. She refused to see me as a BP escort cause I would pay mo as a sugar daddy. So some of these arrangements and sugar daddy babes are escorts searching for a new angle to get money. I see a lot of girls on both sugar daddy and BP.Hell, if I could fine a late 20's / early thirties gal who's hot looking, no kids, who happens to be a JD, MD, PHD, CPA, or even RN, where she doesn't need or expect money from me, I wouldn't be messing around with arrangement finders or BP. It may be unrealistic, but I've seen it happen to guys that make me look like a sex symbol.

Howard5354
04-21-13, 05:43
Hell, if I could fine a late 20's / early thirties gal who's hot looking, no kids, who happens to be a JD, MD, PHD, CPA, or even RN, where she doesn't need or expect money from me, I wouldn't be messing around with arrangement finders or BP. It may be unrealistic, but I've seen it happen to guys that make me look like a sex symbol.It is unrealistic. There are very few of those kind of girls on these sites. If they had those kind of credentials they would not be selling pussy in the first place. Most of the girls are uneducated and don't want to flip burgers for a living. Its easier and more lucrative to flip pussy. Money is the biggest motivation for girls to sell pussy. Only a nut case, pussy hungry dude like us would give them $$ for something that is widely available for free. Pussy. An old lion too slow to catch its normal prey starts to eat people, an old dude is the same, cannot catch the usual prey, so we start to eat young hot escorts. So be realistic. Don't go looking for love in all the wrong places. These kind of girls are made for fucking not loving.

Tiger Blood
04-21-13, 06:56
She posted on Racine page but incall apt. Is near 30th / Wis. Fake pics but nice spinner body with many tats. Says she's a dancer. DATY on the menu but I passed on the bearded appetizer. BBBJ to start. When I asked if she had a condom she said they were in her car. Not positive but it seemed like she would have gone BBFS. I said I had 1 in my car and I'd be right back. When I returned she was on her back with her head hanging off the foot of the bed. Needless to say, the cover didn't go on right away. After some throat I rolled on the condom for mish (no kissing) and some doggy (while she checked her phone LOL). Then she finished me off with the best head I ever had. That may not be saying much now that I think about it. But the girls got skills for sure. 100 half 150 full. I'll be back for oral. The rest was meh.

http://racine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-townnnnn-22/4719722

Steve4100
04-21-13, 11:55
It is unrealistic. There are very few of those kind of girls on these sites. If they had those kind of credentials they would not be selling pussy in the first place. Most of the girls are uneducated and don't want to flip burgers for a living. Its easier and more lucrative to flip pussy. Money is the biggest motivation for girls to sell pussy. Only a nut case, pussy hungry dude like us would give them $$ for something that is widely available for free. Pussy. An old lion too slow to catch its normal prey starts to eat people, an old dude is the same, cannot catch the usual prey, so we start to eat young hot escorts. So be realistic. Don't go looking for love in all the wrong places. These kind of girls are made for fucking not loving.I don't always agree with 4201, but in his last 2 posts here he is absolutely right on in everything he says. Good job. We should all take his advise. Becoming attached to these girls is a losing situation. Stick to the business at hand and you will all be better off. Have fun with them and be safe, but realize they will all at some point try to take advantage of us. It is a business for them not matter what you want to call them.

Member #6005
04-21-13, 12:56
. Only a nut case, pussy hungry dude like us would give them $$ for something that is widely available for free. Pussy. .The pussy that's available for "free" has its own cost.

LookingForLefty
04-21-13, 13:13
I don't always agree with 4201, but in his last 2 posts here he is absolutely right on in everything he says. Good job. We should all take his advise. Becoming attached to these girls is a losing situation. Stick to the business at hand and you will all be better off. Have fun with them and be safe, but realize they will all at some point try to take advantage of us. It is a business for them not matter what you want to call them.I've noticed when a provider treats you right, doesn't steal, doesn't get into your businesses, arrives on time, leaves on time, its hard not to like them more than just businesses. They added touch of affection. The back rub, the kiss goodbye. Maybe will offer to do the dishes or fold the laundry. How do you NOT like this girl? Its great when they come over but you have to remember, they are going home to baggage filled life. Don't even thing of rescuing them. Sure, maybe they do like you more than their other johns. I always wonder when I get the email,"I missed you so much, I can't wait to see you again" if they really mean it or its they can't wait to see my money again. Regardless, it feels good to hear that. But down deep I do hope they arn't really developing feelings for me. After all they are women, people, and I don't like seeing them get their hopes up and feelings hurt. None of us like to have those sit down talks basically telling these women that all you want them for is the physical stuff, nothing more. I've had my share of invites to go out on regular dates. And done it, only to say to myself "Lefty, what have you gotten yourself into? You just got yourself a girlfriend." This is not going to end well. She has a criminal record, broke, too many kids, creepy ex's and creepy relatives. Blood is thicker than water so don't expect her to excommunicate her family ties. Worse is getting romantically involved with an Asian AMP girl (right Bones?). English is limited, and you have no f. Ing clue what she is talking about 90% of the time. At least with an American girl you can do some back ground checks. With the AMP girl, you really don't even know her name or anything about her, her immigration status, legal or not.

jjcheese
04-21-13, 18:21
Hell, if I could fine a late 20's / early thirties gal who's hot looking, no kids, who happens to be a JD, MD, PHD, CPA, or even RN, where she doesn't need or expect money from me, I wouldn't be messing around with arrangement finders or BP. It may be unrealistic, but I've seen it happen to guys that make me look like a sex symbol.Remind me again, a girl like that would need you (or me) for.... ?

Sky Flyer
04-21-13, 19:02
I don't always agree with 4201, but in his last 2 posts here he is absolutely right on in everything he says. Good job. We should all take his advise. Becoming attached to these girls is a losing situation. Stick to the business at hand and you will all be better off. Have fun with them and be safe, but realize they will all at some point try to take advantage of us. It is a business for them not matter what you want to call them.Amen. Don't become involved with these girls.

MrBones
04-21-13, 20:05
Right on Lefty. But you sure do end up finding out about all the crap that is their life.

Bones out

Lonelyguy128
04-21-13, 20:07
She posted on Racine page but incall apt. Is near 30th / Wis. Fake pics but nice spinner body with many tats. Says she's a dancer. DATY on the menu but I passed on the bearded appetizer. BBBJ to start. When I asked if she had a condom she said they were in her car. Not positive but it seemed like she would have gone BBFS. I said I had 1 in my car and I'd be right back. When I returned she was on her back with her head hanging off the foot of the bed. Needless to say, the cover didn't go on right away. After some throat I rolled on the condom for mish (no kissing) and some doggy (while she checked her phone LOL). Then she finished me off with the best head I ever had. That may not be saying much now that I think about it. But the girls got skills for sure. 100 half 150 full. I'll be back for oral. The rest was meh.

http://racine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-townnnnn-22/4719722Good post. Too bad it's likely to get lost among all this stuff that is better suited to a Dear Abby column.

I wish we could just get back to posting about actual providers rather than trying to convince Love Addict that the future Mrs. Addict is probably not going to be found in the BP ads. I don't think he's hearing what everyone is telling him.

RayDonovan2000
04-21-13, 22:03
If the pics are fake, can you elaborate o the looks? Is she White, Latino or AA? Any chance this is Paige from UTR past, (she had big C's and killer bod).

Thanks,

Steve.

Good post. Too bad it's likely to get lost among all this stuff that is better suited to a Dear Abby column.

I wish we could just get back to posting about actual providers rather than trying to convince Love Addict that the future Mrs. Addict is probably not going to be found in the BP ads. I don't think he's hearing what everyone is telling him.

Eric1975
04-21-13, 22:33
The old saying is true " you can't turn a working girl into a housewife". Aahh yes I was in the same situation once. Got my UTR girl I was seeing set up with a savings account and a credit card. Hell I even bought her a car for Christ sakes. They will string you along to get the one and only thing it is they want from you. $$$$. Mine even introduced her kid about 6 months into our "relationship", we did the family thing for quite some time. Baseball games, road trips, bbq's, you name it. But in the end when the credit card was maxed out and the bank account was empty. The sex stopped, the I love you's stopped and she always had an excuse as to why she didn't have time to see me. Looking back on it now, yeah I was sooo stupid, wish someone would have pulled me aside and beat me about the head with a hammer or showed me USASG. But at the time when I was fucking that gorgeous young little thing. Those thoughts don't even cross your mind. I don't even want to think of all the $ I threw away on her, the B-days, Christmas, nice dinners, jewelry. Not to mention $ spent on her kid. The really sad part is, is that I passed up shots at real relationships, because I knew that if I got a real GF. I'd have to cut ties with her. You live and learn. Sometimes the hard way or for me always the hard way. Its harsh and cold but you have to learn to hump them and dump them cause pussy is a hell of a drug and working girls know exactly how to get you hooked, you give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Andy54
04-22-13, 00:11
Anyone know anything about this girl. I don't know why, but I have always wanted to see her, but didn't know anything about her. The add that she has up today says 40 and 60 specials. I have never seen that before, and I am not sure what that is for, but if I ever get toward that area, I would like to know ahead if she is recommended.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/40-60-an-amazing-unrushed-relaxing-unwind-40-60-check-me-out-40-60-24/6713783

Tiger Blood
04-22-13, 03:02
If the pics are fake, can you elaborate o the looks? Is she White, Latino or AA? Any chance this is Paige from UTR past, (she had big C's and killer bod).

Thanks,

Steve.I meant for this post to go in BP ads, not dear abby. Mod please move?

Anyway sassy is AA with small titties and fine ass. The pics are of a slightly heavier girl with no leg tats.

JvMan
04-22-13, 08:54
So the pics are fake, so tell us what she is. I am wondering if you know what today on this board. Is she AA, is she fat, has she got big boobs. ? Tell us Therese of the story TB.

http://racine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-townnnnn-22/4719722

WillowRut
04-22-13, 09:11
Guys I am going to disagree. Yes most girls want the $ for reasons like kids, drugs, pimps ect. But there are some that are looking for that rainbow at the end of National Ave. Swayback when I was in college, I picked up a girl that did some hooking and some striping and everything you can think of. She needed a place to stay. I was drunk and brought her to my pad. Spent 20 dollars the next day on cloths for her at St. Vinc. And she stayed at my place. After a week of cleaning up her and my place she really was happy to be in a place that she was not forced or pushed to bring home the bacon. I had no problem that she still continued to strip at the club. But I made it clear, I don't want her hooking while she lived under my roof. It was me that ended it not her. Aver the semester she wanted more, and I could not commit. She was hot after her cleanup. And I was able to do anything I wanted any time. And she would come home from work, shower, and do me. She was not bringing home as much as the other girls cause sneeze not giving like the other girls. Was she really faithful. Yes I believe she was. She wanted something good and nice. But then we will never really know. She just disappeared. Got a hold of her brother a few years back and she is married living in NJ. So you never know.

LoveAddict
04-22-13, 09:58
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm going to start being realistic and keeping my expectations low and, given the fact that I really enjoy the company of girls 25 years younger than I am, I just got to figure that, ain't no way any of them are going to be giving me the time of day if there isn't money involved. But let me assure you all, my UTR girl knows what I am willing to pay for her company. She gets 2 roses for 1 hour. So far that's working, she knows I'm not Donald Trump, and if she asks me to buy her a car, I'd just say "See you, wouldn't want to be you".

LookingForLefty
04-22-13, 12:50
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm going to start being realistic and keeping my expectations low and, given the fact that I really enjoy the company of girls 25 years younger than I am, I just got to figure that, ain't no way any of them are going to be giving me the time of day if there isn't money involved. But let me assure you all, my UTR girl knows what I am willing to pay for her company. She gets 2 roses for 1 hour. So far that's working, she knows I'm not Donald Trump, and if she asks me to buy her a car, I'd just say "See you, wouldn't want to be you".Twenty years ago I met a stripper up north. We arranged takeout for the next day. It was my first time with a real, honest white stripper, that was tall and pretty. We went to lunch where I saw her inhale a steak dinner. Then to the no-tel where it was two hours of a wild carnival ride. Wow what a great BBBJ she gave, the nice set of man-mades, and the shapely body. I had that empty ball feeling for hours. Later I return to the no-tel debating whether to return to the club. She was there waiting for me, her rattletrap car parked in front of my room. She had been fired from the club for doing coke in the house where the strippers lived next to the club. She needed a place to stay and did not want to return back home to her husband mid week. The wallet was locked int he trunk, the phone I had turned off, and then it was a wild time for 3 days. I cleaned out my account to the ATM max and just kept paying her about 50 a pop. Couple of days later its time for both of us to be parting ways. When she would venture down to the OTB, or this place out by Darien, I'd go visit. She'd be at a place, I think was call the Bliss no-tel. Then age came upon her and she was no longer getting gigs. As the internet arrived I was able to monitor her life and saw a string of drug and alcohol arrests. I tracked her down a few years ago and called. She was tickled and happy to hear from me. Begged me to come visit. She was lonely and depressed. She was talking a mile a minute, admitted to alcohol and mental health issues. Pics from her family FB pages showed significant weight gain. She made it clear if I came to visit, I'd get all the sex I could handle for free. I passed. I couldn't stand listening to her on the phone, imagine what it would be like staying with her in her apartment? And with her on SS disability, I'm sure it wasn't the nicest place in town. These stories do not have a happy ending. I already know and follow several providers as they approach 50, 60, 70 years old. Its hard to imagine some of them actually being pretty at one time. At one time they demanded a fair price. Today they couldn't give it way. Its rare one can escape and move on. I know one gal from Encore that beat the dope, and became a successful healthcare professional. No clue what happens to old AMP girls, other than they keep working til their 65. A few mamasans have become successful making good investment in other Asian businesses, like restaurants, salons, and real estate.

Jackaloper
04-22-13, 13:39
I've been enjoying the recent discussion. Over the years I've gone to Hell and back with women of all stripes, working girls,"straight" women and those in between. I've seen thousands of dollars disappear, never to be seen again. (I hope those dollars enjoyed themselves wherever they ended up!) But overall I think you get what you deserve.

What's missing from these discussions though is what we all ultimately want. From my own point of view, if I am paying for it, it's more than *just* pussy. I could be phucking the hottest model in the world and if she just lays there like a dead fish, I'd rather be whacking off. When I pay for it, I want to be teased a bit, I want a little sense of danger and taboo, I want her to stroke my mind a bit, do some behavior that a typical *nice* girl ain't going to give you. I want her to talk dirty and say outrageous things and make me feel like I did 20 years ago.

I think some of you fine mongers out here want JUST pussy, you don't care if she's deaf, dumb and blind but better have a bubble butt and a tight snatch and a mouth that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Which is the best and easiest way to go, IMHO! Keep it a straight transaction, money for pussy. But others of us want a little bit more, like me. And yet others are hoping to cheat the system: You're getting old and fat and grey (like me!) , armed with your wallet and prescription for Viagra, and you want the ease and convenience of calling up a wh0re and paying your dues in order to make you feel young again. But then you want them to jump on a different ladder altogether, be a pampered wh0re or better yet, UTR girlfriend! You guys got to be honest with yourself, a player is going to see you coming a mile away. I see those guys at the strip club all the time, typically older, paying their favorite dancer hundreds to sit by them, talk to them for hours, and never get a piece of anything except the occasional lap dance.

So I guess my point is: KNOW THYSELF. Take an honest accounting. What do you really want out of this and is it a reasonable expectation? And what are you willing to spend?

Have fun!

J

Johnkat111
04-22-13, 21:48
So, I've been telling people I think Ally, the craigslist girl is the best option in terms of looks and service at the $ 80 price level. Does anyone else have other nominations for the best provider for. 8 currently offering services in Milwaukee?I posted last January that Sexy Samantha (aka Serina) was the best value out there for under a buck. After being with Ally, I am now ready to admit I was wrong. While they are both equally attractive, there is no comparison in terms of service. There is a huge difference between someone who has just started in the business and someone who has been in it way too long. Ally actually wants you to have a good time so you will come back. Samantha could care less.

LightItUp420
04-24-13, 05:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Renting Love
04-30-13, 10:57
I was thinking about stopping in this place off the freeway north of Brookfield.

Has anyone stopped in this palce and do they offer any extras not listed.

ScooterAllCity
04-30-13, 11:36
I was thinking about stopping in this place off the freeway north of Brookfield.

Has anyone stopped in this palce and do they offer any extras not listed.Read the posts. Read The Posts! READ THE POSTS! It has been discussed at length here over the last month or so.And of course in the correct forum,Massage Parlor Reports.

SoccerFan4245
04-30-13, 14:30
A few weeks back I shared some photos and information regarding Diane in West Allis. Several of you contacted me for her number. Perhaps an apology may be in order because it appears she is not accepting visitors. I have called her several times and have left texts. This is not normal for her. She will usually answer her phone right away or return a text or phone call before the end of the day. She does go through her paranoid phase on occasion, so perhaps the demons won't let her take calls. She has three regulars that I know of that she calls when she is broke. I am in that rotation, so it is odd not to hear from her. Anyone see her in the last few weeks?"

Diane has pretty much given up walking the streets. Now she is looking to expand her client base at her place. Be forewarned, she can be a bit bi-polar at times but well worth the time in the sack.

Waukesha
04-30-13, 15:50
Read the posts. Read The Posts! READ THE POSTS! It has been discussed at length here over the last month or so.And of course in the correct forum,Massage Parlor Reports.And if you want to be lazy, do a forum search. But it seems like you could us the other information.

Goindown
04-30-13, 21:33
Hit GF and Lincoln stroll on Sunday afternoon. Watched a LSW and her BF / pimp have a little shoving match on Lincoln. Found a blonde WSW on GF around 20th, said her name was Katie, good BBBJTCIM for the grand sum of 20.

Hit Healthy Sexy Mom on Monday, good massage with a good finish. I would repeat with her.

I was trying to find info on a lady who goes by Pixie, she was discussed recently, I tried the search function but I can't find the post. Does anyone remember the discussion, if so could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Goindown

MrBones
05-01-13, 08:01
Just read the old posts . It's PassionPixie11. Com

Bones out

JanelleXXX
05-01-13, 20:13
Hi Guys!

I am in Milwaukee at the moment and ready to meet new friends! I'm a thick chocolate woman with endless curves and an uplifting personality. Its hot outside! Got some ice? Let me show you what its really for! Visit my website or give me a call. 908. 899. 1426.

www.xjanellex.escortsite.com

I'm available for outcall.

XOXO,

Janelle

LightItUp420
05-02-13, 01:52
Superbug going around! Untreatable strain of gonorrhea, resistant to antibiotics, can kill within the matter of days! Just a heads up. BE SAFE!

SoccerFan4245
05-02-13, 15:00
"Di texted me her new number. PM me if interested."

A few weeks back I shared some photos and information regarding Diane in West Allis. Several of you contacted me for her number. Perhaps an apology may be in order because it appears she is not accepting visitors. I have called her several times and have left texts. This is not normal for her. She will usually answer her phone right away or return a text or phone call before the end of the day. She does go through her paranoid phase on occasion, so perhaps the demons won't let her take calls. She has three regulars that I know of that she calls when she is broke. I am in that rotation, so it is odd not to hear from her. Anyone see her in the last few weeks?"

DaveB3655
05-02-13, 17:24
Superbug going around! Untreatable strain of gonorrhea, resistant to antibiotics, can kill within the matter of days! Just a heads up. BE SAFE!Care to furnish some proof. Say a link to an article or something like that?

Electroman
05-02-13, 21:48
Superbug going around! Untreatable strain of gonorrhea, resistant to antibiotics, can kill within the matter of days! Just a heads up. BE SAFE!Here. I'll repeat what you said, but only the parts that are true."resistant to antibiotics".

Thanks.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/

LightItUp420
05-03-13, 02:16
If you Google " superbug gonorrhea" CNBC is the 1st link to show up. It says can be more deadly than Aids!