PDA

View Full Version : Utr

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60

YumYum1
03-22-24, 11:51
Last night had an itch and texted her to see if she was available. In-fact, she responded quickly and scheduled a time. We met at her incall and recalled how long it's been since our last meeting. She has lost quite a bit of pounds and looks better. Unless you are in a rush she does want to take time, go slow to make sure the time is well spent. As most of you know her flute skills, she can go bbj for long without any teeth marks or biting and as wet as possible. She continued bbj for don't even remember how long but definitely more than 10 minutes in between switching for a good DFk. Her skills are more sensual if you are into that rather than rush job. I usually don't opt for QV and would like to spend quality time cuddling, roaming, kissing, fondling breasts, 69 and she accommodated everything and more than what I ask for. Totally worth the visit and enjoyed full extent finally finished the session painting on her stomach. Even after the session ended she spent some more time chit chatting while I was roaming and relaxing. Even though she is little older than other SWs she makes it look younger GFE experience that I recommend. Enjoy.

Yumyum1.

FabioAldeaDiaz
03-22-24, 16:48
Not pretending to be a guru or something, but I would make my approach on a friendly manner, respectfully make my way and try to engage on a conversation, probably will have to buy something and from there moving to the question of how much she makes on that job, then move to your line of work (made up) and pretend you make more money than her in a subtle way, then you might like to open her mind to other alternative source of income like passive income, once you discover she doesn't have any additional skills to create a source of passive income, then you might want to bring to the table the offering to teach her about that and perhaps have her take your phone number and move the conversation more private. If you can meet her later outside her work hours then you should bring the proposal, but it has to be very smooth and delicate. Do not bring by any means, compliments about her beauty unless you have her naked in front of you. If you need help DM me. I am not a guru but I like to try try try until it works. It takes some rejections until you master your craft. It is part of the sales process LOL.

I do not know how you guys find these UTRs. I would like to ask advise on how to approach.

I see this good looking fit 20 something tan woman selling flowers near me on 192. Would like to approach her without insult.

Has any of you picked up a woman panhandling along the road? Any recommendation on how I can approach this woman.

Thanks.

Zooman
03-22-24, 17:01
I seen Jenna many of times at all the different locations across Orlando, since being inttoduced to the board. Never reported on her, since she been reviewed many of times. Decided to add my two cents after today.

I've been lucky on her communication skills. Usually gets back to with no problems. Now, she is always running 20 minutes late. Never show up on time, because you will be late. Her timing is slighty off. Always clean. Usually in a sexy outfit or just bare naked in a robe. Super friendly and cool. GFE experience everytime with me. Current lication is clean residental house on east side of Orlando.

Racerx74
03-22-24, 17:23
I really like Jenna, if she was reliable she'd be banking. She's ghosted me several times, then responds days later how sorry she is. Best chance with her is if she answers do the date then not hours later. She hasn't responded to me this week at all and she asked me if I'd come see her. Oh well. I know she parties hard but still, most of us are on a time constraint.

RX74.

QUOTE=[Zooman;6836723]I seen Jenna many of times at all the different locations across Orlando, since being inttoduced to the board. Never reported on her, since she been reviewed many of times. Decided to add my two cents after today.

I've been lucky on her communication skills. Usually gets back to with no problems. Now, she is always running 20 minutes late. Never show up on time, because you will be late. Her timing is slighty off. Always clean. Usually in a sexy outfit or just bare naked in a robe. Super friendly and cool. GFE experience everytime with me. Current lication is clean residental house on east side of Orlando. [ / QUOTE].

JerseyGirl
03-22-24, 22:50
Last night had an itch and texted her to see if she was available. In-fact, she responded quickly and scheduled a time. We met at her incall and recalled how long it's been since our last meeting. She has lost quite a bit of pounds and looks better. Unless you are in a rush she does want to take time, go slow to make sure the time is well spent. As most of you know her flute skills, she can go bbj for long without any teeth marks or biting and as wet as possible. She continued bbj for don't even remember how long but definitely more than 10 minutes in between switching for a good DFk. Her skills are more sensual if you are into that rather than rush job. I usually don't opt for QV and would like to spend quality time cuddling, roaming, kissing, fondling breasts, 69 and she accommodated everything and more than what I ask for. Totally worth the visit and enjoyed full extent finally finished the session painting on her stomach. Even after the session ended she spent some more time chit chatting while I was roaming and relaxing. Even though she is little older than other SWs she makes it look younger GFE experience that I recommend. Enjoy.

Yumyum1.It was so nice catching up with you, I always enjoy your company sweetheart 😘.

MikeHoncho1
03-23-24, 07:55
Saw Jenna yesterday, as always had a great time, she is one of my favorites to go see. As for the timing, she was a lot better this time, she even asked me about it at the end of the date. When I set something up with her, I text her when I would be leaving to meet her, and wait till I get a response before I leave. Then 10 minutes out, say I'm waiting close by, normally works out perfect, get the pull up text, and only wait in the driveway a few minutes to head in. As for the date, perfect as always, cute outfit, lots of dfk, she always taste great. She is rocking a pretty short haircut right now, not normally my thing, but she still looks great. I always have fun with her and will continue to see her.

GatorSlimmz
03-23-24, 09:19
I got her number from Orlandood, reached out to her and got a quick response. She wanted to meet at 6 but I wasn't able to meet until 7. When I arrived to her meet up spot she was a little bigger than I expected but I her personality was pretty cool so you went along with it anyway. She wanted to do Cardate in a parking lot that had no cars in it, I wasn't feeling that so I found a parking spot in one of the many apartments in the area. She didn't rush me at all, once I found spot I jumped in the backseat and she went to work. Her BBBJ was a solid 7 maybe 8 which obviously isn't bad but I've had better. She said she loves sucking dick and I can tell she wasn't lying. She swallowed every last drop just like she said she would. She isn't my first choice because I like them a lot slimmer. But I might see her again if all my other options are not responding.My first visot went great as well, then the the texts started. From people dying to being in a car accident to her phone breaking. You name the tragedy or catastrophe and she went through it at least according to her. She texted multiple times a day. It looks as though she has a new handler and maybe he has her straightened out. Who knows? She was asking $$ Mario coins but it appears as though her price has caught up with her looks. I don't partake in hoes that rip off other mongers, no matter the value. Bad monger karma in my opinion but to each their own.

ExileOnfifh
03-23-24, 10:57
This is exactly my encounter. Had a good date and then multiple daily text pleads of family members dying or need groceries or short on rent. I buckled for a 50 loan against my judgement and then promises of return of loan and crickets. Drop this faker and keep her poor.

My first visot went great as well, then the the texts started. From people dying to being in a car accident to her phone breaking. You name the tragedy or catastrophe and she went through it at least according to her. She texted multiple times a day. It looks as though she has a new handler and maybe he has her straightened out. Who knows? She was asking $$ Mario coins but it appears as though her price has caught up with her looks. I don't partake in hoes that rip off other mongers, no matter the value. Bad monger karma in my opinion but to each their own..

SC James
03-23-24, 13:43
Saw Jenna yesterday, as always had a great time, she is one of my favorites to go see. As for the timing, she was a lot better this time, she even asked me about it at the end of the date. When I set something up with her, I text her when I would be leaving to meet her, and wait till I get a response before I leave. Then 10 minutes out, say I'm waiting close by, normally works out perfect, get the pull up text, and only wait in the driveway a few minutes to head in. As for the date, perfect as always, cute outfit, lots of dfk, she always taste great. She is rocking a pretty short haircut right now, not normally my thing, but she still looks great. I always have fun with her and will continue to see her.I saw her again after a pretty long hiatus and she was fantastic. I really like her and always have a blast with her. The east side incall is a little out of the way for me, but she is worth the drive. For guys who may not have seen her recently, she has put on some weight, but it looks really good on her. I loved the hairstyle and she has the same great attitude and is always decked out for the date. I think that is part of the timing issue. It can definitely be frustrating, but being a little chill about it is always rewarded with a great experience.

BuckyBuck
03-23-24, 23:26
Got the digits and decided to dream of Veronica recently. 10's across the board. Hitting some real home runs recently. If you can get the approval from Orlo, run, not walk.

Orlando Monger
03-25-24, 15:06
Who wouldn't want that?

RegularMonger
03-26-24, 14:48
Inbox me her digits.

Who wouldn't want that?

NetDoc711
03-26-24, 16:13
Any availability closer west like Clermont, Wintergarden? Seems like just about everything is on IDrive or Altamonte.

Master77
03-27-24, 10:24
I just saw Natalia for a very relaxing massage. She is a nice, attractive lady that enjoys her work. Comms were excellent, place is clean and easy to find. I left relaxed, smiling and with a lot less stress.

Orlo has all the info.

Voltron
03-27-24, 14:17
I was able to see Hailee and had a good time. I'm going to call a spade a spade and say she is fat. My definition of bbw is different than others I guess. She is much bigger than pics led on. With that said she can suck a dick like a champ. She needed no direction as she was quite skilled at it. Swallowed every drop and cleaned it for quite a bit after to make sure she got every drop. She has not hit me up with any texts for money since our meet. I don't think I'll repeat due to distance and car date. $ for car head is a bit high to me.

Timarcand
03-27-24, 15:37
Any UTR near winter springs, Oviedo and Sanford area.

Pic Mike
03-27-24, 19:09
Had a great visit with Robin, thanks to Orlo providing contact digits. Robin is a beautiful Brazilian woman. All prior reviews of her are very accurate. PROS: All natural body. No drugs, ink, piercings or implants. Gorgeous breasts, nipples and spectacular ass. Receptive to all positions. Very nice BBBJ. Nice safe and comfortable in-call. A warm and friendly personality. Fanatically clean. Just 10/10 overall. CONS: Many restrictions. No DATY, FIV, FIA, Greek or CIM. High donation considering the limited menu. All together, I would definitely see her again because she is a pleasure to be with.

GelilRub
03-28-24, 13:32
I visited with cherry on Monday. Comms were easy and good directions to the location, which is a condo. She has an awesome body. Nice little rub with unscented oil, then a quick flip. She finished level one, and when asked about extras, she said there was a menu but for extra. She did take it all off and allow me free access to everything! Nice clean up with clean towel. She is from Venezuela, and on the way out, introduced me to two other ladies working in the condo; a Peruvian, another Venezuelan, and there was another in the shower. Donation was 220. It was a nice time, but a little expensive for a level one.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/florida/orlando/bodyrubs/body-rubs/cherry-31639.html

Swift127
03-28-24, 15:03
I met up with this incredible woman recently and as usual it was a mind blowing experience. She takes such great care and is so passionate. She really makes you feel like a boyfriend and goes out of her way to make sure you are happy. Please see other posts for similar details. Standard incall in SE Orlando used by other providers. Really clean and safe. Please reach out to Orlo69 for vetting and hopefully contact info. Just wanted to give her props on the site. If you are lucky to meet and get to know her consider yourself fortunate. You will be amazed!!

Eelectri
03-28-24, 20:23
Been a while since I posted on the board but I do have to say that I got together with Michelle L1 today (it has been sometime since I saw her last).

Actually she was a breath of fresh air to see her again.

Her beauty and skill are top on my book.

Thank you M1 L.

Hope to see you again soon.

SmashDog
03-29-24, 14:00
Just saw the great KaityX. Setup was pretty easy. Great coms all the way to her very nice and cozy incall. Took care of biz and I got comfy. See got the music right and then it's time fir that famous bbj. Asked how I liked which was nice. Told her to just do your thing. Man plenty of spit, deep throating and gagging. Encouraging my to grab her head. Then Russian was mixed in with those delicious Tata's. Plenty of excellent attention to the boys which is a must for me. She passed my checklist with flying colors even swallowed every drop. She's a pro and I definitely will repeat. As some have said run don't walk to this one. Money well spent. Stay safe my friends.

Ren67
03-29-24, 23:51
First off thanks to WayneAshley380 for Maya's number. I have seen Maya twice now. The first time didn't finish up, no fault of anyone. Second time was fun. As reviewed before, she is sexy with a nice body. Not full on GFE but a good time. I think she will do BBFS but I am a condom guy. YMMV, so check on that if you see her. Definitely like a sexy cool chick friend that you can shoot the shit with, and bang. Not get attached and get on with your life. I will see her again. WayneAshley380 is the gate keeper so inquire about her with him. I do not give out numbers.

ZMan5
03-30-24, 07:54
Thanks Orlo for the contact details of Natalie. I haven't ever experienced anything like it before. She has special skills.

Zman.

OrlandoFunTime
03-30-24, 10:01
Just saw the great KaityX. Setup was pretty easy. Great coms all the way to her very nice and cozy incall. Took care of biz and I got comfy. See got the music right and then it's time fir that famous bbj. Asked how I liked which was nice. Told her to just do your thing. Man plenty of spit, deep throating and gagging. Encouraging my to grab her head. Then Russian was mixed in with those delicious Tata's. Plenty of excellent attention to the boys which is a must for me. She passed my checklist with flying colors even swallowed every drop. She's a pro and I definitely will repeat. As some have said run don't walk to this one. Money well spent. Stay safe my friends.I would love her contacts and info. Messaged you but your inbox is full.

SmashDog
03-30-24, 10:06
I would love her contacts and info. Messaged you but your inbox is full.Just Pm her. Don't have permission to share her info. But she will get back to you. And the rest will be pure enjoyment. Treat her well. She's a good one.

Orlando Monger
03-30-24, 13:49
Snowhite looking good as always.

WayneAshley380
03-30-24, 15:20
First off thanks to WayneAshley380 for Maya's number. I have seen Maya twice now. The first time didn't finish up, no fault of anyone. Second time was fun. As reviewed before, she is sexy with a nice body. Not full on GFE but a good time. I think she will do BBFS but I am a condom guy. YMMV, so check on that if you see her. Definitely like a sexy cool chick friend that you can shoot the shit with, and bang. Not get attached and get on with your life. I will see her again. WayneAshley380 is the gate keeper so inquire about her with him. I do not give out numbers.Not sure who is gatekeeping for Maya now, if anyone.

LightPanda123
03-31-24, 17:08
Would love to get the details and contact info on this amazing girl. Thanks in advance Orlo. PM if you need anything from me.

I had an amazing visit with Sophia, the little hat blooded Latina. She received me in a very sexy outfit!! She put some music on and started dancing for me. Sophia was grinding on me and flaunting that beautiful ass right in my face. What an amazing woman. Great with communication that I appreciate so much. If you haven't seen her I suggest you do.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

JBig007
03-31-24, 19:09
Who wouldn't want that?If you're the gatekeeper, may I have her contact info?

Orlando Monger
03-31-24, 20:16
If you're the gatekeeper, may I have her contact info?Just set you a DM.

SpencerChris22
04-01-24, 07:19
Can her gatekeeper let me know her number.

RoccoJeremmy
04-01-24, 16:46
Once again had a great time last week with Sarah. I will see her more often for sure.

YumYum1
04-02-24, 17:47
Good communication and scheduling and proper directions for incall. Open the door I see a bbw with humongous tits even with her clothes on. Due to time crunch I went for a QV but she had several restrictions including no kissing and no daty. A very good bbj till the last drop and if you like to go Russian she is a very good fit. WIR, not my type since I like DFK and daty. She did indicated that she will allow daty when she can shave down there with a good headsup.

Yumyum1.

Dano57
04-02-24, 19:31
Good communication and scheduling and proper directions for incall. Open the door I see a bbw with humongous tits even with her clothes on. Due to time crunch I went for a QV but she had several restrictions including no kissing and no daty. A very good bbj till the last drop and if you like to go Russian she is a very good fit. WIR, not my type since I like DFK and daty. She did indicated that she will allow daty when she can shave down there with a good headsup.

Yumyum1.I am in north Brevard. Southern Hospitality is a BBW and a much better option IMHO. She also loves DFK, DATY and covered FS. Clean and convenient in-call in Cocoa, right near A1 A.

SpaceCoast99
04-03-24, 12:56
I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana a few months ago, and have seen her many times since. The latest was with a duo with Vanessa. Tatiana is one of the most passionate providers I have been with. To me she is up there with Alessandra. She covers the entire alphabet and really enjoys what she's doing. If any established users are interested in contact me for the number.

Orlo69
04-04-24, 08:27
I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana a few months ago, and have seen her many times since. The latest was with a duo with Vanessa. Tatiana is one of the most passionate providers I have been with. To me she is up there with Alessandra. She covers the entire alphabet and really enjoys what she's doing. If any established users are interested in contact me for the number.Gentleman this is not my Tatiana, this is another Tatiana that Spacecoast99 has been kind enough to share with us. Please contact him for her digits and information. I am not this Tatiana gatekeeper nor am I at liberty to share her number with anyone. If you do see her please treat her well.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

FireFucker
04-04-24, 12:12
All I can say is Orlo69 is the man and thank you for the introduction. Finally got to see the beautiful Veronica for the first (Definitely not the last) time. Comms were good a little behind schedule but she kept me updated. Nice and safe incall. Greated at the door by a sexy young lady in Lingerie nice gentle kiss back to room and short chat getting to know each other. She did great job of making me feel comfortable. OMG!! What a kisser. I REALLY like that. Very beautiful body and cute face. Nice BBJ great Daty and seems very receptive to it and enjoyed. One hell of a make out session then on with the hat and had to see her from behind MmMmmm what a view she seemingly enjoyed as much as me. Didn't take long blew in hate cleaned up. Little more chat and nice kiss and out the door. She is a good one guys be nice to her.

Stay safe 🔥.

YumYum1
04-04-24, 14:12
Sometimes, when you write an honest review, you get backlash from providers. That's what I got 'hey why did you give me a bad review. You are talking shit about me. I was nice to you. '.

We are here to exchange honest information on our experiences not to intentionally write a bad review. Well life goes on.

Yumyum1.

Yumyum1.

Orlo69
04-04-24, 16:05
Sometimes, when you write an honest review, you get backlash from providers. That's what I got 'hey why did you give me a bad review. You are talking shit about me. I was nice to you. '.

We are here to exchange honest information on our experiences not to intentionally write a bad review. Well life goes on.

Yumyum1.Is the provider doesn't like the reviews she needs to get better at it.

Orlo69.

YumYum1
04-05-24, 10:47
We share cause we care. Whole point of this forum is to share our experiences ensuring fellow mongers are prepared on what to expect. Everyone's needs are different and we are here collectively to help the process more pleasurable and enjoyable as much as we can.

Yumyum1.

Is the provider doesn't like the reviews she needs to get better at it.

Orlo69.

WaterMan561
04-05-24, 11:45
Excactly! Let's not forget we are dropping a significant amount of coin to see these ladies. There should be a minimum expected service level.

Of course these ladies aren't robots and can't be expected to be at 100% each and every time. Having said that if they aren't in the mood, for whatever reason, then don't post or accept a meeting.

Is the provider doesn't like the reviews she needs to get better at it.

Orlo69.

Plattler
04-05-24, 12:28
If you have a lead, I would be grateful.

Should be interested in MFM or MFF but not a must.

Thanks.

Killmonger
04-06-24, 01:12

Yumyum1.No disrespect brother but BBFS Dfk and daty are for good standing regulars who treat these women respectfully all my sessions with Kaityxxx are intense and I usually leave satisfied and spent love it when she tell me to stand up an let me feed it to her I have not met any providers that allow this unless you're a regular and respectful monger an I don't recommend it with providers you're not constantly meeting because if you're a regular you know what to expect I'm not dfk or daty with any provider I have not seen regularly for 12 months better safe than sorry dfk and daty with providers I've only seen once is not something I would do 😁 emphatically no sir! y'all be safe ya heard!

NYTrader731
04-06-24, 09:39
Hey guys, I use see this chick a while ago in longwood. Then some dumbass monger tried to wife her up and moved her to Sanford. I was pounding her for a while but lost touch and can't find her number. Heard she moved out. Probably with another monger trying to wife up but I'd like to get her info if anyone has her current digit. Hopefully she's still in Orlando.

Plex10
04-06-24, 14:37
No disrespect brother but BBFS Dfk and daty are for good standing regulars who treat these women respectfully all my sessions with Kaityxxx are intense and I usually leave satisfied and spent love it when she tell me to stand up an let me feed it to her I have not met any providers that allow this unless you're a regular and respectful monger an I don't recommend it with providers you're not constantly meeting because if you're a regular you know what to expect I'm not dfk or daty with any provider I have not seen regularly for 12 months better safe than sorry dfk and daty with providers I've only seen once is not something I would do 😁 emphatically no sir! y'all be safe ya heard!My two cents on the topic, I'd say most mongers prefer GFE (kissing, daty etc) myself included. Seeing someone for 12 months + to only then say you'll do dfk daty changes nothing from seeing them 12 months ago. Sure you feel like you know them now and they know you but outside of that nothing changed "safety" wise. I think the review was solid, If you like the GFE experience then you'll probably not see her, if you don't care then go see her. Its not a bad review, just simply things she doesn't allow.

SarahMaitland
04-06-24, 20:39
Once again had a great time last week with Sarah. I will see her more often for sure.My pleasure as always =).

Monger654
04-06-24, 22:27
Hey guys, I use see this chick a while ago in longwood. Then some dumbass monger tried to wife her up and moved her to Sanford. I was pounding her for a while but lost touch and can't find her number. Heard she moved out. Probably with another monger trying to wife up but I'd like to get her info if anyone has her current digit. Hopefully she's still in Orlando.Is this Irish Adrianna that used to double with Kandi?

TRowePrice
04-07-24, 06:59
Hey yall. Big thanks to the monger who passed Hailey UTR digits to me.

Good: seems down to earth. Bit on the heavy set side but she has a good attitude. Took awhile to finally meet but when we did it was good.

She was willing to go the extra mile to make you nut. Damage was $. 25.

Cons: has to be a car date. Car date and she is BBW does not bode well. Odor, I picked her up at marathon and it smelled like she smoked one of those cigarillos. Deed done after she got off work. Not the best smell down there after I told her to bird bath her lady parts at the gas station as I typically will do that if I can't shower before a date.

I'd repeat if in a jam or just bored but if she looses weight, definitely potential for a consistent rotation.

Orlando Monger
04-07-24, 13:18
A natural beauty!

NedleyMandingo
04-07-24, 16:08
Adrianna is actually Scottish and pretty sure this is who poster is asking about.

Is this Irish Adrianna that used to double with Kandi?

NYTrader731
04-07-24, 16:26
Adrianna is actually Scottish and pretty sure this is who poster is asking about.Yeah, that's who I was asking about. Thanks guys.

Gslvs69
04-08-24, 08:19
I was able to enjoy another outstanding visit with Maya last week. Smokin hot 21 yo. She informed me that Wayne is not gatekeeping for hey anymore and I confirmed with Wayne. She has asked me to help her out for a while. You can check my pay reviews for more detailed info about experiences. She is looking for some company.

GS.

Fudibaz
04-08-24, 10:42
Yeah, that's who I was asking about. Thanks guys.Nice. A scottish provider? SO. Is she still around?

Fudibaz
04-08-24, 10:45
Excactly! Let's not forget we are dropping a significant amount of coin to see these ladies. There should be a minimum expected service level.

Of course these ladies aren't robots and can't be expected to be at 100% each and every time. Having said that if they aren't in the mood, for whatever reason, then don't post or accept a meeting.Couldn't agree more!!

I have also noticed that some of our fellow mongers give a rosy picture just to please the provider. I know about "YMMV" but I always try to give a fair and clear review.

Mikaeles
04-08-24, 14:50
I seen Maya just the other day and she has asked me to help her out as well with gatekeeping. If you would like to see a petite 21 year old please get a hold of me. She is very sweet and nice and while I was recently injured and had to break a date with her she was understanding and even messaged me asking how I was feeling several times after my injury about the only one who did. This girl is very nice very petite cute and willing to please. She is very open menu ask her what your looking for and she will tell you. She is very difficult to offend I found when talking to her and asking her questions. Seniors only send me a message and I will help you out with her number! You'll enjoy it trust me!

AntiMage
04-08-24, 15:53
Saw my ATF Headache relief expert a couple days back. Great thing she has incall nowadays. As usual comms were quick and safe location in orange city. Those melons are something else. Had a HHR dream and spent almost half of time DT. On goes the cover and did multiple positions. She has a pup around but not a distraction IMO. She has given me the permission to share digits. In case, anyone wants to exchange contacts, HMU. Thanks.

Labowski
04-08-24, 19:55
Saw snow white about a month or so ago. She was eager to please. Her place wasn't ready yet so opted for a car date. We parked up and she gives an amazing BBBJ. Not sure if she moved but she was by the east side. Cute girl but her pics are definitely filtered. Does she still have the same number? Tried texting and nothing but crickets. Enjoy and be safe.

Orlando Monger
04-08-24, 20:52
A few losers had to screw it up for everyone.

Monger654
04-08-24, 23:10
A natural beauty!"natural".

FairWinds12
04-09-24, 06:16
A natural beauty!

I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana a few months ago, and have seen her many times since. The latest was with a duo with Vanessa. Tatiana is one of the most passionate providers I have been with. To me she is up there with Alessandra. She covers the entire alphabet and really enjoys what she's doing. If any established users are interested in contact me for the number.How do I get in contact with her.

Orlo69
04-09-24, 08:23
Good morning gentlemen, for those of you that have been asking me when Roxanne will be back well, she will be back as of Wednesday of this week. If you have her number reach out to her. Hopefully she will be with us for a little while.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

BKoobs
04-09-24, 09:17
I seen Maya just the other day and she has asked me to help her out as well with gatekeeping. If you would like to see a petite 21 year old please get a hold of me. She is very sweet and nice and while I was recently injured and had to break a date with her she was understanding and even messaged me asking how I was feeling several times after my injury about the only one who did. This girl is very nice very petite cute and willing to please. She is very open menu ask her what your looking for and she will tell you. She is very difficult to offend I found when talking to her and asking her questions. Seniors only send me a message and I will help you out with her number! You'll enjoy it trust me!Inbox is full.

Fudibaz
04-09-24, 11:14
A few losers had to screw it up for everyone.Tell us more. Please.

Creampier
04-09-24, 11:18
I seen Maya just the other day and she has asked me to help her out as well with gatekeeping. If you would like to see a petite 21 year old please get a hold of me. She is very sweet and nice and while I was recently injured and had to break a date with her she was understanding and even messaged me asking how I was feeling several times after my injury about the only one who did. This girl is very nice very petite cute and willing to please. She is very open menu ask her what your looking for and she will tell you. She is very difficult to offend I found when talking to her and asking her questions. Seniors only send me a message and I will help you out with her number! You'll enjoy it trust me!Just tried you. Your inbox is full.

Justforme
04-09-24, 12:33
I hope your injury is healing. I too was looking to know. I adore petite and cute in the same person.

I seen Maya just the other day and she has asked me to help her out as well with gatekeeping. If you would like to see a petite 21 year old please get a hold of me. She is very sweet and nice and while I was recently injured and had to break a date with her she was understanding and even messaged me asking how I was feeling several times after my injury about the only one who did. This girl is very nice very petite cute and willing to please. She is very open menu ask her what your looking for and she will tell you. She is very difficult to offend I found when talking to her and asking her questions. Seniors only send me a message and I will help you out with her number! You'll enjoy it trust me!

HyperPiper
04-09-24, 14:07
Been in and out of the game but managed to make time for JerseyGirl. She is a very nice woman thatreally enjoys on what she's doing. I got head therapy for a solid half hour and she didn't complain but it actually gets more intense. Ended up having her head hang at the edge of the bed and face fucked till it was over for me. She has reasonable rates and funny enough she stays close to where I stay. I recommend her. Her handle on here is JerseyGirl.

NaughtyBoy1
04-09-24, 16:23
She seems to be busy, does not responds to her handle msgs.

Been in and out of the game but managed to make time for JerseyGirl. She is a very nice woman thatreally enjoys on what she's doing. I got head therapy for a solid half hour and she didn't complain but it actually gets more intense. Ended up having her head hang at the edge of the bed and face fucked till it was over for me. She has reasonable rates and funny enough she stays close to where I stay. I recommend her. Her handle on here is JerseyGirl.

OrlandoOD
04-09-24, 21:07
Another fun car date with her. Late last week for an after work event. Later than my usual play time. Picked her up and slid into a parking spot. Hopped in back and she started with an excellent head game, edging me along nicely. Had her mount me for a ride, through about three of her orgasms, back to oral where she licked all her cream off. Such a naughty girl and swapped to her on her back for some more pounding. Rolled through another O for her, and back to more oral, but I couldn't finish. Slid back into her pussy and pounded it out till I released. She cleaned me off and I felt much relaxed. Dropped her off and will visit again. She's best met for lunch or after work for car dates, or evenings weekends and Thursdays for longer dates at your place of the X. Thicc, very fun, and great personality.

Contact info available to SM only, dm direct. Set up can be challenging as she works a regular gig and does this on the side.

FairWinds12
04-09-24, 21:15
Another fun car date with her. Late last week for an after work event. Later than my usual play time. Picked her up and slid into a parking spot. Hopped in back and she started with an excellent head game, edging me along nicely. Had her mount me for a ride, through about three of her orgasms, back to oral where she licked all her cream off. Such a naughty girl and swapped to her on her back for some more pounding. Rolled through another O for her, and back to more oral, but I couldn't finish. Slid back into her pussy and pounded it out till I released. She cleaned me off and I felt much relaxed. Dropped her off and will visit again. She's best met for lunch or after work for car dates, or evenings weekends and Thursdays for longer dates at your place of the X. Thicc, very fun, and great personality.

Contact info available to SM only, dm direct. Set up can be challenging as she works a regular gig and does this on the side.What side of town.

Captainv
04-09-24, 21:15
I've been wanting to meet the famous Jersey Girl for a long time, I was able to finally make it happen last week. The setup was the most straight forward, confirmed time the day before. I arrived her incall on time and she was ready to welcome me in. Her location was quiet and easy to find, definitely felt safe. She was such a wonderful lady, we had a nice time chatting before we began the festivities. Her BBBJ was absolutely amazing, she takes her time and I really enjoyed it. After that, we enjoy a several positions and I opted to finish with another BBBJ which had me twitching in pleasure! She's a gem and I really enjoyed my time with her!

BoobNoob
04-10-24, 08:51
Adrianna is actually Scottish and pretty sure this is who poster is asking about.Wow, if Adrianna is back I would very much be interested. I met her once when visiting Kandi and she kept trying to get me to take shots. Never got the chance to spend time though. Seemed like her and Kandi had a falling out shortly after.

Damn, I really miss Kandi. She was really cool and lots of fun.

CashFlowBaby
04-10-24, 10:57
I seen Maya just the other day and she has asked me to help her out as well with gatekeeping. If you would like to see a petite 21 year old please get a hold of me. She is very sweet and nice and while I was recently injured and had to break a date with her she was understanding and even messaged me asking how I was feeling several times after my injury about the only one who did. This girl is very nice very petite cute and willing to please. She is very open menu ask her what your looking for and she will tell you. She is very difficult to offend I found when talking to her and asking her questions. Seniors only send me a message and I will help you out with her number! You'll enjoy it trust me!Would you mind sending me her number would love to help her.

HyperPiper
04-10-24, 15:09
She seems to be busy, does not responds to her handle msgs.It could probably mean her inbox is flooded or something. But keep trying because she is worth it. She's a head demon for sure.

Orlo69
04-10-24, 21:24
I saw Roxanne today what a lovely beautiful sexy girl she is. She has a smile that sets you at ease right away and a great ass! Roxanne was wearing a very sexy outfit, she received me with some nice lfk and DFK and then off to the races we went. Many positions were available BBBJ, mish, doggie, lazy dog,69, Roxanne really get into the session and enjoys what she does.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Member #6640
04-10-24, 22:03
Orlo69 gave me Natalia's number a couple weeks ago, but my schedule didn't align to see her until tonight.

Communication was good, and the location is safe, clean and easy to find. Natalia gave me a good massage with nice teasing, and left me feeling glad I made the trip to see her. It was a nice touch to have access to a clean bathroom and shower at the end of the massage.

PopperOrland
04-11-24, 12:09
Thanks to Orlando Od for the digits she is very nice bbw lady had a car date with her yesterday. I told her that I wanted a very sloppybbbj for the first date and she did not disappointed me I will been seen her again.

YumYum1
04-11-24, 15:03
Thanks to Orlo69 who provided the information of Roxanne back from vacation. I was able to schedule session yesterday and met her at incall location. Started with nice warm hug and kiss and got to experience one sexy lap dance as bonus. She asked if I need some massage to relax which I wanted anyway and got very good relaxing massage to loosen up neck and back. Covered all positions BBBJ, 69, daty, dfk, mish and left very satisfied and happy. As usual, I can't get rid of her killer smile from my memory. Plan to visit her in couple of week before I go for long vacation. Orlo69 is her gatekeeper. Enjoy.

Yumyum1.

DavidTnOrl
04-11-24, 15:25
Finally had some extra time today and needed a bit of fun. I contacted Sarah on short notice and she was available. Picked her up and went to motel x about 10 minutes away. She put the room in her name. So easy no hassle with that. We both took a quick shower and it was then time for some fun. She has the nicest natural breasts with long nips I have ever seen. She got ready with her vibrator while I caressed and sucked her breast. A few minutes later and she was onto my cock and the boys giving them some much needed attention. After several minutes I had to see her in Cowgirl. What a sight and that nice warm pussy was wonderful. On to prone for some deep fucking then onto missionary for balls deep. I always enjoy getting with her. She always gets the job done once or twice if I have the energy. She is absolutely my favorite, always has been. If you have some time send her a DM, she has been slow the last 2 days and could use some help. If I had some extra I would see her again today. Never any issues.

LightPanda123
04-11-24, 16:49
With all due respect gentlemen, I have been getting the cold shoulder when requesting UTRs. What does it take to become a senior member? I assume I have to post for a while (if so how long? Or do I need to swap my UTR numbers to get people to share. I am a respectful white collar 40 year old who just wants to experience hedonistically for after a break up. Thanks in advance.

JayJayTwo
04-11-24, 17:04
With all due respect gentlemen, I have been getting the cold shoulder when requesting UTRs. What does it take to become a senior member? I assume I have to post for a while (if so how long? Or do I need to swap my UTR numbers to get people to share. I am a respectful white collar 40 year old who just wants to experience hedonistically for after a break up. Thanks in advance.From the FAQ section: Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

SarahMaitland
04-11-24, 18:06
Finally had some extra time today and needed a bit of fun. I contacted Sarah on short notice and she was available. Picked her up and went to motel x about 10 minutes away. She put the room in her name. So easy no hassle with that. We both took a quick shower and it was then time for some fun. She has the nicest natural breasts with long nips I have ever seen. She got ready with her vibrator while I caressed and sucked her breast. A few minutes later and she was onto my cock and the boys giving them some much needed attention. After several minutes I had to see her in Cowgirl. What a sight and that nice warm pussy was wonderful. On to prone for some deep fucking then onto missionary for balls deep. I always enjoy getting with her. She always gets the job done once or twice if I have the energy. She is absolutely my favorite, always has been. If you have some time send her a DM, she has been slow the last 2 days and could use some help. If I had some extra I would see her again today. Never any issues.Another great time.

StainGlass
04-12-24, 01:09
Light Panda, read up on the UTR thread and go over many months of information. Your question is not the first or last time being asked, and it has been answered many times over.

This is not a place where you are handed down greatness. You do your work, share and post your experiences - (but definitely go out there and do the work, kind sir), and then people will notice you and share it.

Unlike most others, this is a community where you earn the privilege.

SG.

With all due respect gentlemen, I have been getting the cold shoulder when requesting UTRs. What does it take to become a senior member? I assume I have to post for a while (if so how long? Or do I need to swap my UTR numbers to get people to share. I am a respectful white collar 40 year old who just wants to experience hedonistically for after a break up. Thanks in advance.

Captainv
04-12-24, 08:40
Try seeking dot com and get yourself some sugar babies.

SealAr
04-12-24, 08:52
Another great time.I can't find a drooling emoji but belong here. Thanks for the review!

Plattler
04-12-24, 11:22
Finally had some extra time today and needed a bit of fun. I contacted Sarah on short notice and she was available. Picked her up and went to motel x about 10 minutes away. She put the room in her name. So easy no hassle with that. We both took a quick shower and it was then time for some fun. She has the nicest natural breasts with long nips I have ever seen. She got ready with her vibrator while I caressed and sucked her breast. A few minutes later and she was onto my cock and the boys giving them some much needed attention. After several minutes I had to see her in Cowgirl. What a sight and that nice warm pussy was wonderful. On to prone for some deep fucking then onto missionary for balls deep. I always enjoy getting with her. She always gets the job done once or twice if I have the energy. She is absolutely my favorite, always has been. If you have some time send her a DM, she has been slow the last 2 days and could use some help. If I had some extra I would see her again today. Never any issues.Consistent, kinky, and FUN.

Mask2376
04-12-24, 14:07
Thanks Orlo69 for bringing this UTR beauty to our attention! I had an amazing time with Robin. Amazing touch and massage skills. YMMV but she was very vocal with me if you are into that. Amazing figure for sure. As others have mentioned she does have a lot of rules but none of which were a deal breaker for me. And she is very clean and asks for hand washing and hand sanitizer which I appreciate. I would recommend and will definitely see her again! Orlo69 is the gatekeeper so reach out to him not me for contact info. She doesn't provide any pics but if you search the forum you can find plenty of pics of her. I really wish we had this kind of community where I normally stay.

DavidTnOrl
04-12-24, 15:28
For those of you who wish to see.

SarahMaitland you will have to contact her through her account here. Either do a advanced search in the top right corner or scroll down the post and see where she has posted a thank you. Send her a DM directly. No one is her GateKeeper. She does not have in call but the Geneva or motel x is about a 8 minute drive from her. If you give her the funds she will get the room and nobody will ever know you've been there. She's a lot of fun and you don't have to worry about her shorting you on time or taking any of your stuff. She does not do any candy and she does not steal. One of the few wonderful providers. Once you have seen her she'll give you her number which you can text to make future appointments. Stay safe.

ShadowMover
04-12-24, 18:44

SarahMaitland you will have to contact her through her account here. Either do a advanced search in the top right corner or scroll down the post and see where she has posted a thank you. Send her a DM directly. No one is her GateKeeper. She does not have in call but the Geneva or motel x is about a 8 minute drive from her. If you give her the funds she will get the room and nobody will ever know you've been there. She's a lot of fun and you don't have to worry about her shorting you on time or taking any of your stuff. She does not do any candy and she does not steal. One of the few wonderful providers. Once you have seen her she'll give you her number which you can text to make future appointments. Stay safe.She is a true GFE well worth seeing, please enjoy she is great!!

Orlo69
04-12-24, 21:53
Good afternoon gentlemen, I just saw Sophia early this morning man what an amazing morning did I have with her. Sophia is super sexy she always smells so good and delicious! She Opened the door in a sexy see through lingerie exposing those beautiful tits of hers! I always get an hour because half hour is never enough with Sophia. She is very playful and I am always at ease with her. She is full GFE except for Greek or FIA. Amazing BBBJ with a lot of eye contact, she was slurping moaning and gagging on jr but would not stop, pulled her up to CG, RCG, doggie lazy doggie, mish and then back to BBBJ finishing with me blowing a large load all over her tits and face. Cleaned up and did some small talk afterwards. She informed me that she is thinking of going to Melbourne probably some time next week and them maybe to Jax. If you haven't seen Sophia she is a must see!

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Rfk891
04-13-24, 11:40
Met Sophia this morning and before I go any further, I would like to give the members a thanks for all the reviews. This is what makes our forum great bc the overwhelming positives on Sophia are what made me reach out to Orlo.

The only thing I can add that has not really been said is that Sophia comes across as the type most guys would actually hang out with. I'm not going to act like I gave her some IQ test but she's cool, has a brain, talks and has more than just her looks and the USASG abbreviations if you know what I mean. Bottom line is for many reasons Sophia is an excellent provider all the way around and she deserves recognition for being more than just amazing tits and ass.

If you're picky, if you hate being disappointed or dealing with bs, if you like slim but thick and voluptuous.then this is the girl for you.

Do not PM me for her number. You know what to do.

FairWinds12
04-13-24, 14:38
Met Sophia this morning and before I go any further, I would like to give the members a thanks for all the reviews. This is what makes our forum great bc the overwhelming positives on Sophia are what made me reach out to Orlo.

The only thing I can add that has not really been said is that Sophia comes across as the type most guys would actually hang out with. I'm not going to act like I gave her some IQ test but she's cool, has a brain, talks and has more than just her looks and the USASG abbreviations if you know what I mean. Bottom line is for many reasons Sophia is an excellent provider all the way around and she deserves recognition for being more than just amazing tits and ass.

If you're picky, if you hate being disappointed or dealing with bs, if you like slim but thick and voluptuous.then this is the girl for you.

Do not PM me for her number. You know what to do.One day I'll see her if I get the chance.

Nightowl21
04-13-24, 16:29
With all due respect gentlemen, I have been getting the cold shoulder when requesting UTRs. What does it take to become a senior member? I assume I have to post for a while (if so how long? Or do I need to swap my UTR numbers to get people to share. I am a respectful white collar 40 year old who just wants to experience hedonistically for after a break up. Thanks in advance.Guys will review your posting history and reports to ensure their girls safety, and unfortunately, your posts go back less than 2 weeks. Even if you hit the magic 'Senior Member' threshhold, it's not guaranteed to get you numbers. Keep up the quality reviews, maybe see Sarah or one of the other girls on here that are very good about responding to your posts thanking you for seeing her and saying how much fun she had (you can message some of them directly through this site). Dudes on here are pretty sharp and see through BS pretty quickly, and have seen some real dumasses come on and f*ck things up for the girls so they are accordingly very cautious with new people. Just be patient, don't take it personal, keep doing what you're doing and it will all work out once they are comfortable with you. Welcome to the forum, it's a goldmine, and good luck.

NapaCouple
04-13-24, 20:45

SarahMaitland you will have to contact her through her account here. Either do a advanced search in the top right corner or scroll down the post and see where she has posted a thank you. Send her a DM directly. No one is her GateKeeper. She does not have in call but the Geneva or motel x is about a 8 minute drive from her. If you give her the funds she will get the room and nobody will ever know you've been there. She's a lot of fun and you don't have to worry about her shorting you on time or taking any of your stuff. She does not do any candy and she does not steal. One of the few wonderful providers. Once you have seen her she'll give you her number which you can text to make future appointments. Stay safe.Could you share how many roses is required for the hour? - Thanks in Advance.

NapaCouple
04-13-24, 20:46
Good afternoon gentlemen, I just saw Sophia early this morning man what an amazing morning did I have with her. Sophia is super sexy she always smells so good and delicious! She Opened the door in a sexy see through lingerie exposing those beautiful tits of hers! I always get an hour because half hour is never enough with Sophia. She is very playful and I am always at ease with her. She is full GFE except for Greek or FIA. Amazing BBBJ with a lot of eye contact, she was slurping moaning and gagging on jr but would not stop, pulled her up to CG, RCG, doggie lazy doggie, mish and then back to BBBJ finishing with me blowing a large load all over her tits and face. Cleaned up and did some small talk afterwards. She informed me that she is thinking of going to Melbourne probably some time next week and them maybe to Jax. If you haven't seen Sophia she is a must see!

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Evening, May I ask, how many roses are required to partake? - Thanks in advance.

Lucky2019
04-14-24, 00:55
I saw Roxanne today what a lovely beautiful sexy girl she is. She has a smile that sets you at ease right away and a great ass! Roxanne was wearing a very sexy outfit, she received me with some nice lfk and DFK and then off to the races we went. Many positions were available BBBJ, mish, doggie, lazy dog,69, Roxanne really get into the session and enjoys what she does.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.She's looking good.

RoudiAudi
04-14-24, 12:02
I ended up making a whole page about her by accident. Long story short. She is amazing. Best I have seen. Tbh, probably needs her own page to be separated from the others as she is a 10/10 in looks. Scroll to her name and click for details, my bad A2.

SpaceCoast99
04-14-24, 12:32
I can't say enough about my time with Veronica. I saw her on my way to a conference and immediately booked her for on the way home three days later. My visits were filled with passion, intimacy, and a really cool girl that I hit it off with. We did everything that I would have hoped to do and more.

Veronica is now one of my top two favorites. I would have a hard time picking between them.

NashPilot
04-15-24, 13:34
First,

I reached out to 4 different gate keepers about getting contact info, only one replied. I actually have a UTR here now but if no one's actually willing to share info I wonder why I should.

Also, reguarding KaityX, chatted with her. Decided she's not my type and wouldn't meet in the middle of her rate ask which is fine and her decision. What isn't fine was after I was polite in declining her offer, she got very rude and then used another number to text me a name and address she believes is mine. As always, YMMV, but hotter women are in the trail for half the price and no attitude and no threats.

Gslvs69
04-15-24, 13:53
I can empathize with your frustration.

I'm glad I was able to help you out. If you are interested in any others feel free to PM.

First,

I reached out to 4 different gate keepers about getting contact info, only one replied. I actually have a UTR here now but if no one's actually willing to share info I wonder why I should.

Also, reguarding KaityX, chatted with her. Decided she's not my type and wouldn't meet in the middle of her rate ask which is fine and her decision. What isn't fine was after I was polite in declining her offer, she got very rude and then used another number to text me a name and address she believes is mine. As always, YMMV, but hotter women are in the trail for half the price and no attitude and no threats.

Killmonger
04-15-24, 14:01
First,

Also, reguarding KaityX, chatted with her. Decided she's not my type and wouldn't meet in the middle of her rate ask which is fine and her decision. What isn't fine was after I was polite in declining her offer, she got very rude and then used another number to text me a name and address she believes is mine. As always, YMMV, but hotter women are in the trail for half the price and no attitude and no threats.That don't sound like Katie xxx no disrespect but I notice most of your reviews are negative why? If you can't pay what a provider is asking for move on. I read your text messages

This is exactly why we can't keep good talent in Orlando mongers out here don't know how to act my last visit with Katie she came to the door superman t-shirt no panties she offered me juice or bottled water I sat down for a good good sloppy BJ with deep throat she told me to stand up an gave good head movement matter of fact she wasn't hot when you dialed the number if a provider lives to far why would you go crazy on them because they live to far an can't pay the rate we've lost to many good provider s in this city no wonder most providers steer clear of Orlando. Why would harass a provider because you don't want to pay the rate I seen your text that was way yy out of line

NashPilot
04-15-24, 14:07
That don't sound like Katie xxx no disrespect but I notice most of your reviews are negative why? If you can't pay what a provider is asking for move on.

This is exactly why we can't keep good talent in Orlando mongers out here don't know how to act my last visit with Katie she came to the door superman t-shirt no panties she offered me juice or bottled water I sat down for a good good sloppy BJ with deep throat she told me to stand up an gave good head movement matter of fact she wasn't hot when you dialed the number if a provider lives to far why would you go crazy on them because they live to far an can't pay the rate we've lost to many good provider s in this city no wonder most providers steer clear of Orlando.Interesting, so this person is either actually Kaity using another account or saw screenshots of the conversation. It was posted suspiciously fast and had inside knowledge of the communication. Admin, you need to look into this. As far as my reviews, Im a senior member, I have no need to post every good time I have. I post about the bad ones to help others avoid the mistakes. Im rather frequent with good posts in the AMP section.

Also the number that I used to contact her has been absolutely blown up with calls. Fortunately it's a burner and has been discarded, but the forum is warned, KaityX is bad news. I’m not replying to further, have said my peace.

RoudiAudi
04-15-24, 14:13
I ended up making a whole page about her by accident. Long story short. She is amazing. Best I have seen. Tbh, probably needs her own page to be separated from the others as she is a 10/10 in looks. Scroll to her name and click for details, my bad A2.I am trying to answer the endless PMs about Tati. The 300 sec to replay to each PM is annoying. Everyone owes Orlo a debt of gratitude with how frustrating this can be haha.

Orlo69
04-15-24, 14:19
I ended up making a whole page about her by accident. Long story short. She is amazing. Best I have seen. Tbh, probably needs her own page to be separated from the others as she is a 10/10 in looks. Scroll to her name and click for details, my bad A2.I agree 100 percent, Cuban Tatiana is a very sexy and amazing provider, Tatiana has been around for many years at least 10 and is well known as an excellent and very sexy provider. But she is not a UTR she is a advertise provider that advertises on Xlamma. She used to be down by the Kissimmee Davenport rea, glad she is working her magic Closer to town these days. She is definitely a must see or should I say must try.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Killmonger
04-15-24, 14:44
Interesting, so this person is either actually Kaity using another account or saw screenshots of the conversation. It was posted suspiciously fast and had inside knowledge of the communication. Admin, you need to look into this. As far as my reviews, Im a senior member, I have no need to post every good time I have. I post about the bad ones to help others avoid the mistakes. Im rather frequent with good posts in the AMP section.
You didn't even see her only mistake was posting in the wrong section an living to every monger on the site
Also the number that I used to contact her has been absolutely blown up with calls. Fortunately it's a burner and has been discarded, but the forum is warned, KaityX is bad news. Im not replying to further, have said my peace.Please don't we need to keep good providers working I've never gotten up set with providers about price of admissions and I've never put anything negative about a provider in the wrong section isn't there a place for these kind of report? Or did we put it in the utr to hurt a providers business. You gave a provider you never saw a bad review in the wrong section Katie been in the gave for years you just didn't know

Cocoacruiser
04-15-24, 16:30
Interesting, so this person is either actually Kaity using another account or saw screenshots of the conversation. It was posted suspiciously fast and had inside knowledge of the communication. Admin, you need to look into this. As far as my reviews, Im a senior member, I have no need to post every good time I have. I post about the bad ones to help others avoid the mistakes. Im rather frequent with good posts in the AMP section.

Also the number that I used to contact her has been absolutely blown up with calls. Fortunately it's a burner and has been discarded, but the forum is warned, KaityX is bad news. Im not replying to further, have said my peace.You going to call me a fake account too? I've been on this board for over 15 years. I'm not here to white knight anyone, but I think you need to post receipts if you're going to accuse someone of doxxing you. From what I've seen, and it shows in the screenshots Killmonger posted, you got mad because she didn't take your lowball QV bareback offer, you called her a *****, and then flat out said you were going to give a bad review because your feelings were hurt.

I don't see anything she did wrong in those screenshots. So if you have something, post it. I know all her numbers, if you have something proving your accusation from her, I will gladly retract my opinion. But as it looks right now, you are the one that needs to be looked into.

NashPilot
04-15-24, 16:56
I call them as I see 'them boys. Why'all can white knight her all you want. The account replied almost instantly to my post. I told her I was posting about her being rude, which I did. No, I'm not posting the information she sent me, even though it's not actually my information. Also if you're going to post screen shots of a conversation solely to try to humiliate me, you might as well post the entire conversation, don't you think?

Also, this is a review forum. She was rude then made threats and tried to Dox me. I didn't care about her price, she's not located convenient to me and I didn't find her attractive enough to drive to when there are better options. But I will for sure not be of any further help in the Orlando forum, yall deserve providers like her.

Cocoacruiser
04-15-24, 20:33
I call them as I see 'them boys. Why'all can white knight her all you want. The account replied almost instantly to my post. I told her I was posting about her being rude, which I did. No, I'm not posting the information she sent me, even though it's not actually my information. Also if you're going to post screen shots of a conversation solely to try to humiliate me, you might as well post the entire conversation, don't you think?

Also, this is a review forum. She was rude then made threats and tried to Dox me. I didn't care about her price, she's not located convenient to me and I didn't find her attractive enough to drive to when there are better options. But I will for sure not be of any further help in the Orlando forum, yall deserve providers like her.Yup. Killmonger's response was quick. But I got screenshots of your conversation 20 minutes after you posted your shenanigans. Which is 13 minutes before Killmonger made his first post about this issue. Why? Because Kaity knows I will be fair. She knows Killmonger will be too. Idk about him, but the first thing I asked was if she had any other communications with you. I told her flat out if you can prove or even give a shred of evidence that she actually did what you accused her of, I wouldn't have her back. Want to know what you haven't done? Provide receipts. She has them, you don't. In my opinion, it makes you the doxxer, not her. And you are using this forum as your dox platform. Prove me wrong.

Fletch3
04-16-24, 05:23
Had some time the other day and had Hailey over for an hour of fun. She uber'd over right on time. Nope, still doesn't have wheels yet. Had a quick chat, and caught up on life since our last visit. Flipped through dfk, daty, and sat back to enjoy a create your own head experience. Fast, slow, sloppy, head off the bed, ball attention, what ever you want and finish it with a swallow ending. It was an enjoyable visit. Thanks again to Donkcament for passing along her number, this is where you can find her number too.

PopperOrland
04-17-24, 17:05
Just had another dream with Hailey picked her up and off to a secluded place for a car date asked her for a sloppy hi and again she did not disappointed the only not so good is the car date situation everything else great.

LightPanda123
04-17-24, 20:29
I agree 100 percent, Cuban Tatiana is a very sexy and amazing provider, Tatiana has been around for many years at least 10 and is well known as an excellent and very sexy provider. But she is not a UTR she is a advertise provider that advertises on Xlamma. She used to be down by the Kissimmee Davenport rea, glad she is working her magic Closer to town these days. She is definitely a must see or should I say must try.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.That website Xlamma is so overwhelming. Trans? Gays? Swapping wife? Webcams? All there. My question is, how do you know the providers ads are recent and genuine without a review tab?

Thanks.

SpaceCoast99
04-17-24, 20:50
That website Xlamma is so overwhelming. Trans? Gays? Swapping wife? Webcams? All there. My question is, how do you know the providers ads are recent and genuine without a review tab?

Thanks.Your best tool is Google image search. Right click on the picture and go to image search. If the post in several cities they are 95% scams.

Tantra6969
04-17-24, 23:37

Stay safe.

Orlo69.My buddy made a special trip to sample the UTRs in the ORL. Not took many well reviewed ones in the TPA. Sophia did not disappoint and great communications. Was surprisingly a sexy and good looking PR Latina. Nice suckable tatas, juicy lips up and down and very GFE which made the experience worth the drive up. Hopefully can get some mongers in the TPA to make it worthwhile for her to come to the beach!

Orlo69
04-18-24, 09:13
I had an amazing visit with Roxanne, she received me with a very sexy outfit took me back and did a little dirty dancing on me, grinding her beautiful and sexy ass all over me toying and teasing me. Roxanne is very sweet and playful especially when you get to know her. Multiple positions are available and was available with her, Including Greek. Well she said Greek is a YMMV type of thing depending on your demeanor and your behavior. BTW Roxanne will be available on weekends she has a full-time job during the week so weekends are best for her.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

GoldenRod1212
04-18-24, 10:39
I just moved to the area and was looking for someone to see. Orlo hooked me up with Sophia and let me tell you she does not disappoint. From the time she opens the door dressed super sexy made me feel welcome and comfortable the entire time. She smells amazing as she looks nice and clean and service is top notch from start to finish. About a hour drive for me with traffic and worth the drive for sure. I will most definitely repeat if you haven't seen her yet I highly recommend.

PingaDura
04-18-24, 14:59
I just saw Sarah and she has told me she is in dire need of help.

We all know she is a decent lady, not a clock watcher and has no bad habits.

Very creative in her dreams and very GFE.

She is very receptive to direction.

Inbox me for digits.

Thank you.

URLSurfer
04-18-24, 20:11
Finally had some extra time today and needed a bit of fun. I contacted Sarah on short notice and she was available. Picked her up and went to motel x about 10 minutes away. She put the room in her name. So easy no hassle with that. We both took a quick shower and it was then time for some fun. She has the nicest natural breasts with long nips I have ever seen. She got ready with her vibrator while I caressed and sucked her breast. A few minutes later and she was onto my cock and the boys giving them some much needed attention. After several minutes I had to see her in Cowgirl. What a sight and that nice warm pussy was wonderful. On to prone for some deep fucking then onto missionary for balls deep. I always enjoy getting with her. She always gets the job done once or twice if I have the energy. She is absolutely my favorite, always has been. If you have some time send her a DM, she has been slow the last 2 days and could use some help. If I had some extra I would see her again today. Never any issues.I definitely do miss Sarah. I had such a great time with her the first time we met.

August of last year I was in Orlando for work and booked some fun with Sarah, I was so excited to see her again. Unfortunately work duties got in the way where I had a dinner down at Disney Springs I had to attend with co-workers. This overlapped with my time with Sarah so I had to cancel. She was so nice, understanding and willing to work with me on the time she would be able to meet if I got back to my hotel in time.

Luckily for me I am scheduled to be back in Orlando for a much longer trip in July. And this time I will be solo, so there shouldn't be any hiccups this time.

You guys are lucky here in Orlando, besides having some great UTR ladies in town, you also have a lot of quality AMPs. Very much looking forward for July to spend some time with Sarah, hopefully not for just one night.

If you guys have any other UTR recommendations, feel free to PM me.

First Noob
04-18-24, 21:28
Thanks to orlo for the digits and hooking me up. It's been a while I have been trying to see her but schedules were not aligning from my end for the longest. It was slightly more than an hour drive for me and I have to say it was totally worth it. The moment I stepped inside her place, she was extremely friendly and had a good conversation to start the ice breaker. I'm not repeating all the things that have been said about her in the past reviews. She is well worth it and a nice lady. Take care of her. Thanks again Orlo!

Ajtna
04-19-24, 02:54
Had the honor to finally see Vanessa. Mesmerizing and unforgettable experience that blew me away 🤯.I had initially went to meet Tatiana (Whos very beautiful and awesome) but ended up meeting and having my best sensual and most satisfying encounter in this hobby with Vanessa &#; Maybe because her beautiful tasty slender body, her BEAUTIFUL hipnotizing green eyes 😍, her smile, her mouth / lips and amazing 👅 along with her personality / charisma and sensuality and energy. Maybe we just had amazing chemistry 🧪, everything about it was PERFECT. The Dfk, the creative organic passionate ultra GFE 🥵 🤤. YMMV, but for me, best experience ever, by far. Please treat this 💎, along with Tatiana very well. If any trusted and respetable monger want her digits, you can send me a PM. Stay safe out there.

AndyIZ
04-19-24, 14:16
This the same girl that wants 400 hh for BBJ, Greek, and 30 minutes. She wants 200 hh that includes just a CBJ. But if you want GFE, Datyc and dato you likely looking at 250 to 300 hh.

There's better options at a better donation rate unless she has become more realistic and took meds for her GPS.

Had the honor to finally see Vanessa. Mesmerizing and unforgettable experience that blew me away 🤯.I had initially went to meet Tatiana (Whos very beautiful and awesome) but ended up meeting and having my best sensual and most satisfying encounter in this hobby with Vanessa &#; Maybe because her beautiful tasty slender body, her BEAUTIFUL hipnotizing green eyes 😍, her smile, her mouth / lips and amazing 👅 along with her personality / charisma and sensuality and energy. Maybe we just had amazing chemistry 🧪, everything about it was PERFECT. The Dfk, the creative organic passionate ultra GFE 🥵 🤤. YMMV, but for me, best experience ever, by far. Please treat this 💎, along with Tatiana very well. If any trusted and respetable monger want her digits, you can send me a PM. Stay safe out there.

SC James
04-19-24, 17:26
Orlo scores another winner. Pretty girl with a nice natural body. As all of her reviews say, she is a sweetheart, great kisser and gets into it. The mirrors in the apartment are great and she enjoys watching herself perform too. She was running a little late, which she said happens to her from time to time, but the comms were outstanding and it wasn't much of a delay. Thanks again to Orlo for introducing her to the board!

Melisil
04-19-24, 19:16
Saw Elly not too long ago. Short tatted cute white girl. Fun personality and I was able to feel comfortable an have genuine conversation. Def need to repeat. Her comms were a little slow at first but once she replied it was easy to set up. Only down side was I needed to rent a room but was still worth it. Thanks GS for the info.

Ajtna
04-19-24, 19:37
This the same girl that wants 400 hh for BBJ, Greek, and 30 minutes. She wants 200 hh that includes just a CBJ. But if you want GFE, Datyc and dato you likely looking at 250 to 300 hh.

There's better options at a better donation rate unless she has become more realistic and took meds for her GPS.YMMV but my experience was AMAZING (probably my most enjoyable ever) and I have seen most of the respected well reviewed / great providers. But Vanessa 🔥 amazing and memorable experience.

FindingNimrod
04-19-24, 21:47
Nah bro 400 for hh is wild. I would only consider this if it's with a legit pornstar especially the ones I like to watch.

YMMV but my experience was AMAZING (probably my most enjoyable ever) and I have seen most of the respected well reviewed / great providers. But Vanessa 🔥 amazing and memorable experience.

Orlo69
04-19-24, 22:16
I haven't seen this beautiful girl in awhile. Man did I miss her, Michele is a little bit out of my way but I was going to be up near her. So I jumped at the chance. Like always she is super sweet and we chatted for awhile catching up and laughing. Then to business multiple positions were available. She gave me an amazing sloppy BBBJ, DATY and more. Michele did give me authorization to share her contact digits with select members.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

SpaceCoast99
04-20-24, 00:13
Nah bro 400 for hh is wild. I would only consider this if it's with a legit pornstar especially the ones I like to watch.Someone is confused. She doesn't ask 400 for hhr.

Pic Mike
04-21-24, 09:12
I haven't seen this beautiful girl in awhile. Man did I miss her, Michele is a little bit out of my way but I was going to be up near her. So I jumped at the chance. Like always she is super sweet and we chatted for awhile catching up and laughing. Then to business multiple positions were available. She gave me an amazing sloppy BBBJ, DATY and more. Michele did give me authorization to share her contact digits with select members.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.O,

Please clear your DM inbox.

FindingNimrod
04-21-24, 11:01
You telling me I'm the only one who doesn't upgrade and you're going around town dropping 200 for CBJ, hhr, vanilla, and no other extras? You need to update your rotation because that service should only run you 120 - 150 hhr vanilla. There are far better options out there especially the Brazilians who bbj, hhr, GFE, cim, and a better body for 200 YMMV for greek included or a little extra. Check out Positive Reviews thread, it's a gold mine right now.

Someone is confused. She doesn't ask 400 for hhr.

Orlo69
04-21-24, 11:20
I had a chance to see Natalia and Robin this week. I really needed a good massage and I asked them to give me a good deep tissue massage, my back was all jacked up from work. Well let tell you these two ladies gave me an excellent deep tissue massage. They are both legit therapists and know what they are doing. Working on me with their hands, firearms and elbows to break down the knots in my back after they saw I was nice and relaxed asked me to flip and started all over again. They finished me with a vey nice sloppy BBBJ. I went home super relaxed and very happy.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

TheGlove
04-21-24, 12:51
Someone is confused. She doesn't ask 400 for hhr.Jusy quoted me 400 hhr. I replied "with all due repect to you and who gave me your #. I'm going to pass".

Aaked for GFE, DATY, and if time allowed a quick massage when done. Pffft. Unless there is a connection and someone can post a photo of a 10/10 Godess. ?? Maybe just maybe but 4 is rediculous.

Edit: replied back later on... hhr no gfe no daty $$$ still too steep!!

Columbians and Brazillians are where it's at right now!!

Stay safe have fun.

YumYum1
04-21-24, 17:08
I was quoted 300 Mario's may be it was my mistake not interpreting the text properly I was disappointed overall. She is an extremely skinny girl decent young looking, flat ass, tummy and chest. My biggest turn off is no tits at all. 2nd turn off no bbj, felt ripped off paying that high. I do want to emphasize that she is a great kisser and allowed FIV, GIA and DATY. Orlando has lot better options at much reasonable cost.

Yumyum1.

Jusy quoted me 400 hhr. I replied "with all due repect to you and who gave me your #. I'm going to pass".

Aaked for GFE, DATY, and if time allowed a quick massage when done. Pffft. Unless there is a connection and someone can post a photo of a 10/10 Godess. ?? Maybe just maybe but 4 is rediculous.

Edit: replied back later on... hhr no gfe no daty $$$ still too steep!!

Columbians and Brazillians are where it's at right now!!

Stay safe have fun.

BigStud47
04-21-24, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BrownBacker2
04-22-24, 09:27
Hey Orlo can you clear your inbox? Some folks on Brevard board are trying to message you so Sophia can come visit.

I had a chance to see Natalia and Robin this week. I really needed a good massage and I asked them to give me a good deep tissue massage, my back was all jacked up from work. Well let tell you these two ladies gave me an excellent deep tissue massage. They are both legit therapists and know what they are doing. Working on me with their hands, firearms and elbows to break down the knots in my back after they saw I was nice and relaxed asked me to flip and started all over again. They finished me with a vey nice sloppy BBBJ. I went home super relaxed and very happy.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

OdinsBeard78
04-22-24, 10:56
Got a chance to see Jenna recently after a long time. Idk why its been so long except that my mistake. She looks great as always. She's gotten a little thicker and looks amazing. GFE as always. At the moment you'll have to talk to bigstud for her info as she asked me not to give out her number but message him. On the east side of town.

Body Rub
04-22-24, 11:47
Guys, I met this hot red head a couple months ago. She lives in Miami. Trying to get her to come to Orlando for another visit this weekend (Sunday / Monday April 28/29/30). She is looking to meet with a couple of other gents while she is here to make it worth the drive. She is a web cam model and trying to get into porn. She is open to pics / video if that's your thing. Not a clock watcher. And if you like a GFE type experience will go to lunch / dinner and hang out after. On the pricier side though at 500 roses. PM me for details if you are a senior member. Attached are a few pics.

JayJayTwo
04-22-24, 12:01
Guys, I met this hot red head a couple months ago. She lives in Miami. Trying to get her to come to Orlando for another visit this weekend (Sunday / Monday April 28/29/30). She is looking to meet with a couple of other gents while she is here to make it worth the drive. She is a web cam model and trying to get into porn. She is open to pics / video if that's your thing. Not a clock watcher. And if you like a GFE type experience will go to lunch / dinner and hang out after. On the pricier side though at 500 roses. PM me for details if you are a senior member. Attached are a few pics.No pics attached, my friend!

Trav
04-22-24, 12:21
Guys, I met this hot red head a couple months ago. She lives in Miami. Trying to get her to come to Orlando for another visit this weekend (Sunday / Monday April 28/29/30). She is looking to meet with a couple of other gents while she is here to make it worth the drive. She is a web cam model and trying to get into porn. She is open to pics / video if that's your thing. Not a clock watcher. And if you like a GFE type experience will go to lunch / dinner and hang out after. On the pricier side though at 500 roses. PM me for details if you are a senior member. Attached are a few pics.Just curious, are utr more $$$ than say AMPs? From recent reports (where it noted donation, many don't for some reason), it appears to be.

Body Rub
04-22-24, 12:21
Guys, I met this hot red head a couple months ago. She lives in Miami. Trying to get her to come to Orlando for another visit this weekend (Sunday / Monday April 28/29/30). She is looking to meet with a couple of other gents while she is here to make it worth the drive. She is a web cam model and trying to get into porn. She is open to pics / video if that's your thing. Not a clock watcher. And if you like a GFE type experience will go to lunch / dinner and hang out after. On the pricier side though at 500 roses. PM me for details if you are a senior member. Attached are a few pics.Pics were taking too long to upload. Here is one.

NaughtyBoy1
04-22-24, 12:43
She is in my to-do this week. Going thru rough with little weakness of my body and once I overcome, she is the first one to check out.

I just saw Sarah and she has told me she is in dire need of help.

We all know she is a decent lady, not a clock watcher and has no bad habits.

Very creative in her dreams and very GFE.

She is very receptive to direction.

Inbox me for digits.

Thank you.

Body Rub
04-22-24, 13:20
Just curious, are utr more $$$ than say AMPs? From recent reports (where it noted donation, many don't for some reason), it appears to be.I don't have that info as I have not been to an AMP for awhile.

Body Rub
04-22-24, 13:21
No pics attached, my friend!Site was a bit slow to upload.

Dooner95
04-22-24, 15:23
Had the chance to see Robin at her location near iDrive and she was very nice and very clean, had hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes for days LOL. I can appreciate that though, gives an extra confidence of cleanliness. She does not allow FIV which was disappointing but overall it was a good time, I'd recommend.

Body Rub
04-22-24, 22:18
Site was a bit slow to upload.Somebody in this site knew her and sent messages to her that freaked her out so now she doesn't want to come. Whomever that was, thanks alot asshole!

Texualman
04-22-24, 23:15
Fellas,

I finally went to see Natalia, thanks to Orlo for the hook up.

As numerous people have said her session is quite amazing. The massage is one of the best I have had. The fun was great and I left quite happy. I highly recommend you see her if you go in with the proper expectations. Only read her recent reviews, she is not FS, and if you go in knowing that you will have an amazing experience.

Stay safe my friends.

Tex.

Orlo69
04-23-24, 07:20

Stay safe.

Orlo69.I forgot to attach some pictures, with their permission I've posted these pics. They are a lot of fun!!

Trav
04-23-24, 12:38
I don't have that info as I have not been to an AMP for awhile.Love to try something other than Asians and what I've read here fit the bill. AMPs run about 2. 4 so if utr runs about the same I want to jump over this side of the fence for a try. Look like Orlo is the man here.

NaughtyBoy1
04-23-24, 12:59
Jeez. Was planning and now she is gone.

Somebody in this site knew her and sent messages to her that freaked her out so now she doesn't want to come. Whomever that was, thanks alot asshole!

Nrb Man
04-23-24, 14:34
I forgot to attach some pictures, with their permission I've posted these pics. They are a lot of fun!!Please PM me Robin's info. She appeals to me very much. I PMed you a couple of days ago. You may not have had time to read.

Thanks,

Nrb Man.

Orlando Monger
04-23-24, 14:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DayCruiser
04-23-24, 21:27
Thanks to Orlo for Natalia's contact info. Finally got a chance today to meet her, treated myself to an hour massage with all the fringe benefits. A real nice gal and a firecracker for sure. The wedged pillow was a first for me. Fun stuff. Will be back soon I'm sure.

OrlandoOD
04-25-24, 02:40
Had some time to see her recently. Did something different. Used a new number, coordinated with her as a blind date, even though we have fucked and sucked many times. Had her meet at the X, gave her a room to meet me in and she was prompt. She was to strip down and lay on the bed. I came out of the bathroom and started to have my way with her. Touching and exploring without her ever seeing. Eventually sliding my cock into her mouth and face fucking her without her seeing me. Eventually she wanted to see, but it was literally as I was sliding into her pussy. We laughed a bit and agreed it was pretty damn hot. She was just as fun as a new beau as a repeat. She is multi orgasmic and cums easily from a good fucking. Red faced and flustered, no faking it here. She has an absolute enjoyment of her task and is good at it. Thicc white girl, some of you are calling her bbw. I wouldn't place her there, thicc yes. She's UTR and looking for dates. Preference is Uber her to you or car dates from her actual work. Her cars busted. I've worked with her to learn the ropes for UTR status and not asking for money outside of date parameters. She's located off Kirkman in Metrowest area. Available most lunch hours and after 6 pm for car dates. Weekends and Thursdays for longer dates. Would recommend.

Her contact info is available for those interested. SM can DM.

Kingforanight
04-25-24, 16:24
Thanks to Orlo for Natalia's contact info. Finally got a chance today to meet her, treated myself to an hour massage with all the fringe benefits. A real nice gal and a firecracker for sure. The wedged pillow was a first for me. Fun stuff. Will be back soon I'm sure.After my first visit with her and realizing what her talents were, I bought the wedge for her thinking it would go to good use for us Wish I could see her more than I do.

RoccoJeremmy
04-25-24, 17:06
Your inbox is full, thanks anyways.

Site was a bit slow to upload.

DayCruiser
04-25-24, 21:30
After my first visit with her and realizing what her talents were, I bought the wedge for her thinking it would go to good use for us Wish I could see her more than I do.LOL, a brilliant gift! All these girls in the body rub / massage biz should have one.

ExileOnfifh
04-25-24, 22:28
I would be curious to know how she can be taught to NOT scam fellow mongers that she begged for help. She is an opportunist just like most. Glad you are able to keep her corraled. Everyone else be warned when that "help" call comes.

Had some time to see her recently. Did something different. Used a new number, coordinated with her as a blind date, even though we have fucked and sucked many times. Had her meet at the X, gave her a room to meet me in and she was prompt. She was to strip down and lay on the bed. I came out of the bathroom and started to have my way with her. Touching and exploring without her ever seeing. Eventually sliding my cock into her mouth and face fucking her without her seeing me. Eventually she wanted to see, but it was literally as I was sliding into her pussy. We laughed a bit and agreed it was pretty damn hot. She was just as fun as a new beau as a repeat. She is multi orgasmic and cums easily from a good fucking. Red faced and flustered, no faking it here. She has an absolute enjoyment of her task and is good at it. Thicc white girl, some of you are calling her bbw. I wouldn't place her there, thicc yes. She's UTR and looking for dates. Preference is Uber her to you or car dates from her actual work. Her cars busted. I've worked with her to learn the ropes for UTR status and not asking for money outside of date parameters. She's located off Kirkman in Metrowest area. Available most lunch hours and after 6 pm for car dates. Weekends and Thursdays for longer dates. Would recommend.

Her contact info is available for those interested. SM can DM.

Orlo69
04-26-24, 06:39
I had an evening with the very sexy Roxanne. She received me in a nice lingerie very sexy lingerie that highlighted all of her assets. Beautiful smile that lights up the room and Soft cinnamon skin. I always have a great time with her. Roxanne is very down to earth and easy to Talk to. Many positions are available. Except Greek she informed me that Greek is no longer available. But everything else makes up for the lack of Greek with her. She is a must see, I will definitely repeat over and over with her.

Staying safe.

Orlo69.

Mikaeles
04-26-24, 18:43
So Maya had to leave town for a few days but she has returned and I seen her almost as soon as she told me. I picked her up from her place in Lockhart area and we drove over to motel X which is literally about 3 minutes away. She was happy to see me alert and ready to please playing around and laughing the entire trip over. I got the room with no issues and we went into the room. She went into the bathroom and I got comfortable on the bed she came out naked and kneeled at the end of the bed naked talking to me about her recent trip out of town and it sounded like she had a lot of fun. Just talking to her and looking at her cute little boobs and round ass in the mirror was making me hard she reached up and started stroking me while we were talking smiling and glancing down at junior in her hand almost a tease at this point until she bent over and kissed the head running her tongue around the tip until going down slow all the way to the boys holding for a moment and looking up at me as I was down her throat. She continued this for only a little bit longer when she said I need a dick. I kind of believed her when she said she had had a dick in a minute. She was kneeling on the bed in doggy when I got up suited up and got behind her. I touched her to check the conditions and she was very wet and ready didn't need any assisting oil or lube. I slipped in slow as she laid her shin down and ass up in the air giving off a cute little moan as I went balls deep into her. I found out she enjoys it a little slower with deep thrusts not hard and fast and she was dripping all down my legs not making much noise but how wet she was getting was telling me she was enjoying it. I even got a little squirt out of her onto my groin. We stayed in this position for not joke 30 to 40 minutes until I filled the bag. I laid down while she picked things up washed up and got dressed. I washed up gave her the tip and we were out the door. One thing I will say she isn't strict on time but if you take up her time bullshitting she will ask for a larger donation if you pay for the hour and are done before the hour the date should be done if you ask me. If you want to bullshit ask her to go out to eat or something after and pay for her meal she likes to eat. You can see from the picture she okay'd me to post her body is in great shape with perky tits and you can't see it but her ass is amazing. I am working on a picture of her ass as well. I blurred it for privacy reasons but her face is very cute!

P.S. I couldn't get the picture to upload will try again later!

Mikaeles
04-26-24, 19:01
I recently posted a review for her from earlier this week and here is the picture she told me I could post. She asked that I blue her face but don't worry she is very pretty and you can tell the rest of her body is very nice. Beautiful road brown ass on her as well! Go see her soon you'll love every minute!

WayneAshley380
04-26-24, 23:50
I recently posted a review for her from earlier this week and here is the picture she told me I could post. She asked that I blue her face but don't worry she is very pretty and you can tell the rest of her body
is very nice. Beautiful road brown ass on her as well! Go see her soon you'll love every minute!Who's her gatekeeper now?

I'm still getting requests.

GatorSlimmz
04-27-24, 10:27

Her contact info is available for those interested. SM can DM.Perhaps on your next session you can get her to pay back all the mongers she's ripped off and ghosted. This hoe is bad news. Her car isn't broken down, she sold it to feed her habit. Don't fall for her bullshit. She'll also try to tell you that her sister is in rehab and that her dad just died. Anything to get her fix. Oddly enough, for an addict she's really fat. Bbw would be kind. This chick is just plain fat. She's also been know to take dates during her time of the month and not telling mongers. Fat and gross. End of story.

BadRoll7
04-27-24, 13:40
Saw Natalia the other day. Was stressed from life and work prior to showing up. She gave me a great massage and I left there feeling rejuvenated. She's great at what she does and very kind. Something that isn't mentioned enough is just how safe and secure the whole process feels when meeting with her. I'm not into the whole sketchy / risky meetups. I need my peace of mind, and that's what I get with Natalia. Won't go into other details to not sound repetitive. By now, if you know then you know.

Mikaeles
04-28-24, 05:48
Who's her gatekeeper now?

I'm still getting requests.Yes I am currently acting as Maya gatekeeper. Please do note it take a minute to respond to everyone since I can only send one message every 300 seconds now. But feel free to send me a request for her number. Please be a senior member minimum and have reviews or I will not be sending her information to you. Act respectful to her or she will tell me about it apparently one of you spent almost three hours with her recently and only paid her for an hour without even a tip. That's crazy! You can see her picture just a few posts below she is young petite playful little thing.

BuckyBuck
04-28-24, 15:16
Thanks to Orlo for Natalia's contact info. Finally got a chance today to meet her, treated myself to an hour massage with all the fringe benefits. A real nice gal and a firecracker for sure. The wedged pillow was a first for me. Fun stuff. Will be back soon I'm sure.The wedge was a first for me as well LOL. Massage was great and she made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

SpaceCoast99
04-28-24, 20:40
I don't know how Orlo69 finds so many amazing women, but he did it again with Natalia. What a sweet woman, and the massage was not only therapeutic but it had everything you could hope for in a non-FS massage. Check her out if your lucky enough to get the number!

AlexKx93
04-28-24, 22:00
A natural beauty!Can you send me her #?

Orlando Monger
04-29-24, 03:22
Can you send me her #?https://tryst.link/escort/snowhite9198

Racerx74
04-29-24, 08:46
As anyone seen Jenna lately or have a new number? I know she's not the best with comms but just checking. Headed out to her side later in the week.

OdinsBeard78
04-29-24, 10:10
As anyone seen Jenna lately or have a new number? I know she's not the best with comms but just checking. Headed out to her side later in the week.Depends on what number you have. Just saw her last week. Comms are slow as usual so plan accordingly. If you want to see her at 3 pm on a certain day you better tell her you want to see her at 2:30 or 2 and then hopefully she'll be ready by 3. If you have number ending in 5175 that's it. Otherwise reach out to Bigstud he's her gatekeeper I believe.

Racerx74
04-29-24, 12:06
Depends on what number you have. Just saw her last week. Comms are slow as usual so plan accordingly. If you want to see her at 3 pm on a certain day you better tell her you want to see her at 2:30 or 2 and then hopefully she'll be ready by 3. If you have number ending in 5175 that's it. Otherwise reach out to Bigstud he's her gatekeeper I believe.Yep, that's what I got. She's like interactive for 5 minutes at a time then ghosts unless she actually has a date. Oh well, a text does take anytime so I'll try again.

Mtldgr
04-29-24, 22:24
Met Sarah Maitland earlier today. Very responsive, Had a great time and will definitely repeat.

SarahMaitland
04-30-24, 14:32
Met Sarah Maitland earlier today. Very responsive, Had a great time and will definitely repeat.It was a pleasure to meet you.

WayneAshley380
05-02-24, 17:16
Hopefully this gets approved in time.

Kween's dropping in for a minute, and only a minute, probably.

She's available at her incall, or outcall, Today (Thursday) tonight, and Friday morning and day.

No telling when or if she'll be dropping back in.

If you missed her before her retirement see her now.

SC James
05-02-24, 18:08
She's in a nice place right now in the Maitland area. Single family home, very nice and safe. She wanted to come to the other side of town to see the guys that have a hard time making it way out East. She looks great and has a tan with no lines (laying out nude. Got to love that). Odinsbeard gave the details below. 5175 number or BigStud for the #. Do allow some time, she is almost always late. But worth the wait. Seems some mongers have figured out the key and book 30 minutes to an hour before they really intend on arriving. For those in the Altamonte, Maitland, WP area, take advantage!

WayneAshley380
05-02-24, 19:38
Hopefully this gets approved in time.Thank you so much.

BigStud47
05-02-24, 21:58
Depends on what number you have. Just saw her last week. Comms are slow as usual so plan accordingly. If you want to see her at 3 pm on a certain day you better tell her you want to see her at 2:30 or 2 and then hopefully she'll be ready by 3. If you have number ending in 5175 that's it. Otherwise reach out to Bigstud he's her gatekeeper I believe.You are correct on gate keeper.

Enzo2018
05-03-24, 08:15
https://tryst.link/escort/snowhite9198I've never seen her but all the drama got me intrigued, LOL. Called up and setup a time. Comms were good. She was ready earlier then expected which is cool. Now when I met her in person, yea she doesn't exactly like some of those pics but I won't say she's bad looking. But I tell you what, girl is a freak. I had a great time, that's all ill say.

JayJayTwo
05-03-24, 09:09

She's available at her incall, or outcall, Today (Thursday) tonight, and Friday morning and day.

Thank you so much.Damn I miss that girl! Chick is sexy as hell and provides a great experience! I don't know that I'll be able to visit with her with such a small window of opportunity but if you find her pictures interesting, you should definitely reach out.

OrlNative
05-03-24, 12:15

If you missed her before her retirement see her now.She looks good! Does she do GFE?

FabioAldeaDiaz
05-03-24, 16:18
Thanks for that review. How much was the damage if you don't mind answering: I see from her Ad that she is listing for 4 but nothing else. Did you also give the donation at the beginning of the session or does she allow to hand it at the end?

Thanks again.

I've never seen her but all the drama got me intrigued, LOL. Called up and setup a time. Comms were good. She was ready earlier then expected which is cool. Now when I met her in person, yea she doesn't exactly like some of those pics but I won't say she's bad looking. But I tell you what, girl is a freak. I had a great time, that's all ill say.

Samm900
05-03-24, 18:07
Nice. Location,

Good communication.

Hour for relaxation- she does offer Options. Depending on the Vibe you bring.

A non bleeder (safe) no incidental possibility of procreation.

Does the job, no complaints. Wood express more, but so many others already have.

Member #6641
05-03-24, 21:33
Another shout out to Orlo for the contact information Veronica is simply amazing.

We finally were able to schedule it took awhile her communication and patience through out was flawless.

I arrived today which was kind of ironic the same area as Sophie & Jersey.

I was greeted by an all natural Beautiful woman nice conversation to start we are both from the same area up north.

We definitely hit it off now GFE is my favorite but I've never encountered anything like her before we were like high school sweethearts.

The next hour was pure bliss DFk practically the whole time DATY with multiple orgasms the most sensual slow BBBJDT with eye contact.

Cover on missionary so we could continue DFK finished BBBJ I was exhausted we layed there was no clock watching.

This UTR is kind of new to me but to me it seems less volume better real service.

Already planning on next week.

RJ

Swarlos
05-03-24, 22:24
Had another great session with Veronica earlier this week. Not much to say that hasn't already been said but she has solidified her status as my ATF. This chick is here to please and takes direction very well. Reach out to Orlo for her info.

I will say that she is bit on the higher price range for her services, but in this case you really do get what you pay for and she is well worth it.

Lucky2019
05-03-24, 23:40
Look good wish I saw her earlier, don't know if she still got the same number.

WayneAshley380
05-04-24, 12:38
Kween is extending her visit through the weekend.

No pics because this isn't an ad post.

Scroll down.

Monger654
05-04-24, 12:48
Saw her earlier this week and can't really add anything that hasn't already been said. 5 stars.

XRaySpex
05-04-24, 15:49
Another great time with Jenna over at her new spot today. From what she told me, its a temporary thing but she may end up making a permanent move to the area if it ends up working out better for her clients. Classic 30 minutes past the time we initially scheduled which doesn't bother me bc I know what to expect and its relatively consistent. YMMV when it comes to her services but, as usual, cleanliness and gentlemanliness go a long way. She's a cool chick to hang out with and I always wish I had more time. I forget who the gatekeeper is but its not me.

XRaySpex
05-04-24, 17:22
Turned on the Nat Signal to set up a crime fighting sesh with our gal Natalia and she suggested bringing her new sidekick, Robin, along for the ride. I said hell yeah and went with a 4 hand, 30 Minute Magic Massage. I was at the Nat Cave within an hour and thoroughly enjoyed having my own cave explored in classic Nat fashion. Robin is another gorgeous and sultry Eastern European hottie and I spent a lot of my time taking her in (which is only fair considering how familiar Natalia and I are with each other) while Nat took a lot of me in (her mouth). I then had them alternate sucking on my various parts while I got handfuls and mouthfuls of theirs. The sensation of seeing two gorgeous dark-haired beauties devouring my flesh in every possible way was almost too much. Finally, I couldn't take any more and released my Bat-a-rang all over their open mouths *POW*ZING*SPLOOSH* Then I took a quick shower and run the hell up out of there. Robin is apparently available for FS sessions which I hope to report on very soon. Orlo69 may not be the hero we deserve but he's definitely the hero we need.

Florida Ben
05-04-24, 22:01
Had a chance to visit Snow last week. She moved from Longwood to south of downtown but it's the same Snow. Not really UTR anymore but def worth a visit. She's attractive, not a clock watcher, and for me very willing to please. And the new incall is safe. Will repeat.

FLBen.

PorkChopp
05-04-24, 22:24
So contacted snow and now she's wanting 350 $ for hh and 400 for hour when the hell did her rates jump up so high. When I first contacted her she was 120 qv and 150 hh who the hell is paying these rates for these chicks.

Porkchopp.

PorkChopp
05-05-24, 02:00
Alright so after initial rates we talked that we had talked in the passed and she honored her old rates from this board so if you have seen her or talked to her before just discuss rates with her and she will honor the ones you have talked about. Was able to talk to her for a few while she was doing laundry think she fell asleep on me while we were trying to close a time finally got.

To her place a little before 1 am. You do park in a parking lot of a brewery but I had no troubles even at that late of night she actually walked right over and greeted me at the car and walked me to her room. She has a private entrance and she is helping take care of three puppies cause.

Her room mate kinda sucks taking care of them so she helps what she can. Had no problem with her or the pups she let them outside while we had fun and this girl likes to please. Asked her what she likes and she responded by I love giving head and I was like well I like receiving it so that works LOL. Will say she is extremely tight so daty, dato and mish we fun than had to finish in her mouth and she swallowed it all. So if you like a girl who swallows and likes to please she's your girl.

Have fun boys and play safe.

Porkchopp.

YoungRelax
05-05-24, 07:09
Thanks to Orlo for the contact! Veronica is one of the most sweet and fun times you'll have with a very sexy woman. Was able to see her yesterday, Not much to add from what's already been said about her. Treat her well and you'll definitely be taken care of! Communication can be tough but sometimes in life the best things are those you are patient with.

NYTrader731
05-05-24, 10:15
Another great time with Jenna over at her new spot today. From what she told me, its a temporary thing but she may end up making a permanent move to the area if it ends up working out better for her clients. Classic 30 minutes past the time we initially scheduled which doesn't bother me bc I know what to expect and its relatively consistent. YMMV when it comes to her services but, as usual, cleanliness and gentlemanliness go a long way. She's a cool chick to hang out with and I always wish I had more time. I forget who the gatekeeper is but its not me.Jenna is always great when she replies. Basically if you are free and can get away anytime she bothers returning a text then it's good. She just can't be counted on for a set time. Always a great session when we connect but the comms are the worst. I only try now when I know I have a day off and will be sitting at home. I'm not attached so I can do that sometimes. She would be a top provider if she learned her comms. I know she parties hard so that's most likely the issue but texts 15 hours later is useless most of the time. She always treats me well when we do get together but I just want newbies to understand and what to expect.

MSheeran
05-06-24, 07:41
Thanks to Orlo for the contact! Veronica is one of the most sweet and fun times you'll have with a very sexy woman. Was able to see her yesterday, Not much to add from what's already been said about her. Treat her well and you'll definitely be taken care of! Communication can be tough but sometimes in life the best things are those you are patient with.What part of town is Veronica located?

Msheeran.

DonkCament
05-06-24, 09:51
Wow! Why didn't I see her sooner! Her her passion, body, her mouth, her flexibility! Just wow!

Gslvs69
05-07-24, 12:00
I was fortunate to enjoy another amazing visit with the sexy young Maya recently. As usual no disappointment and I just can't get enough of that view from behind. Stroking deep into her tight tasty kitty while gripping that perfect ass makes it hard to hold back. Smooth mocha brown skin, beautiful smile and sexy eyes complete the picture.

She also contacted me today to let me know she was running a limited time offer of 1.25 HH and 1.75 hr.

Digits available to SMs.

Have fun.

GS.

OrlNative
05-08-24, 12:36
Wow! Why didn't I see her sooner! Her her passion, body, her mouth, her flexibility! Just wow!Did she get another number? I tried texting her and no answer.

OrlNative
05-08-24, 12:42
I was fortunate to enjoy another amazing visit with the sexy young Maya recently. As usual no disappointment and I just can't get enough of that view from behind. Stroking deep into her tight tasty kitty while gripping that perfect ass makes it hard to hold back. Smooth mocha brown skin, beautiful smile and sexy eyes complete the picture.

She also contacted me today to let me know she was running a limited time offer of 1.25 HH and 1.75 hr.

Digits available to SMs.

Have fun.

GS.Is she GFE? Or just normal.

FireFucker
05-08-24, 19:09
Been in and out of town past few weeks So I was unable to post. I visited the Sexy you Veronica this morning and couple of weeks ago. She is very passionate and loves to kiss and so do I LOL nice small talk. Made out like teenagers LOL then she went to work on jr with great BBJ kissing and fondling. Dined at the why very tasty and responsive. Suited up and put her in k9 what a view. Didn't last that long. Cleaned up and out the door with a smile.

Thanks Orlo69 for the contact.

Stay Safe 🔥.

DonkCament
05-08-24, 19:13
I got her # from Wayne & saw her Sunday afternoon. . . She was fckg amazing for me. . .

Did she get another number? I tried texting her and no answer.

PriceFstClass
05-08-24, 19:49
So contacted snow and now she's wanting 350 $ for hh and 400 for hour when the hell did her rates jump up so high. When I first contacted her she was 120 qv and 150 hh who the hell is paying these rates for these chicks.

Porkchopp.These girls think they can charge more on trust man it's insane.

Orlo69
05-08-24, 23:20
The beautiful Sophia is back in town and I didn't waste any time going to go see her. Like always she was very sexy and playful. She is looking her some friends to go play with her.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Tantra6969
05-09-24, 09:07
Been in and out of town past few weeks So I was unable to post. I visited the Sexy you Veronica this morning and couple of weeks ago. She is very passionate and loves to kiss and so do I LOL nice small talk. Made out like teenagers LOL then she went to work on jr with great BBJ kissing and fondling. Dined at the why very tasty and responsive. Suited up and put her in k9 what a view. Didn't last that long. Cleaned up and out the door with a smile.

Thanks Orlo69 for the contact.Does Veronica host out of an office on a cot on the floor? Just confirming what I heard?

OrlNative
05-09-24, 11:13
I got her # from Wayne & saw her Sunday afternoon. . . She was fckg amazing for me. . .It ends in 0117?

Member #6641
05-09-24, 12:15
Does Veronica host out of an office on a cot on the floor? Just confirming what I heard?No that's incorrect?

See Orlo he's the contact.

RJ.

Orlo69
05-09-24, 13:40
I had another 4 hand massage last weekend by these two special ladies. As some of you guys have attested, these ladies are amazing. Both working on my back with very good deep tissue massage techniques. And then of course the release of tension was amazing. These two ladies are a must see / Do LOL. Natalia said she has some openings available but my suggestion is to schedule ahead of time with her she does get busy and is running around doing other things.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Gslvs69
05-09-24, 21:44
Maya has incall at a hotel tonight and maybe longer if she can secure funding.

GS.

Magic2016
05-09-24, 22:24
The beautiful Sophia is back in town and I didn't waste any time going to go see her. Like always she was very sexy and playful. She is looking her some friends to go play with her.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.In my opinion, she is one of the best we have in Orlando.

Tcisjr
05-10-24, 06:42
In 25 years, I have never had an experience like I had with Jersey. As far as service goes, she has no equal. She has skill and stamina like no other. Her personality is extremely welcoming. No uncomfortable conversations about donations. No questions about what I wanted from her. She really knows how to put you at ease right away. In my book, she is number one.

JerseyGirl
05-10-24, 10:07
In 25 years, I have never had an experience like I had with Jersey. As far as service goes, she has no equal. She has skill and stamina like no other. Her personality is extremely welcoming. No uncomfortable conversations about donations. No questions about what I wanted from her. She really knows how to put you at ease right away. In my book, she is number one.Thank you for your kind review sweetheart. I really enjoyed your company, so happy your my new friend.

JerseyGirl

XoXo.

Swift127
05-10-24, 22:06
Met with young lady again and as always let on such a high. The smile on my face when I went back to work was so prevalent my co-workers must have thought I was on drugs!! My favorite part of being with her is actually the time we spend before and after all the amazing sex. The greeting and kissing when I show up at the door and the cuddles and continued kissing and fondling even after my climax. We just have such a great time together. She really is the best part of my week and I try to see her as often as I can in a month. Of course all of this is YMMV but we have gotten to know each other a little outside the business so we have become what you might call "friends". I really hope she sticks around and continues to be a top notch provider. I've been at this game for over 20 years in Orlando and Kara / Summer and Katie LuvsGFE remind me of her passion and sexiness so I'm glad I have a new ATF. Remember Orlo69 is her contact on this board.

GelilRub
05-11-24, 01:19
Fellas! If you have not seen Bebe, you are missing out: you can see her on RR. Coms were good, and making an appointment was easy. Good directions to her place, all the way to her door. Great massage, nice unscented oil. She puts you at ease and gives good conversation. Good teasing and scalp massage. On the flip, oh my God! She takes very good care of you. Good clean up, and whole bottle of water too. She has a sexy body, soft hands, great touch, and remember like I said "on the flip, OH MY GOD!" I will repeat and repeat!

Member #6641
05-11-24, 07:13
Met with young lady again and as always let on such a high. The smile on my face when I went back to work was so prevalent my co-workers must have thought I was on drugs!! My favorite part of being with her is actually the time we spend before and after all the amazing sex. The greeting and kissing when I show up at the door and the cuddles and continued kissing and fondling even after my climax. We just have such a great time together. She really is the best part of my week and I try to see her as often as I can in a month. Of course all of this is YMMV but we have gotten to know each other a little outside the business so we have become what you might call "friends". I really hope she sticks around and continues to be a top notch provider. I've been at this game for over 20 years in Orlando and Kara / Summer and Katie LuvsGFE remind me of her passion and sexiness so I'm glad I have a new ATF. Remember Orlo69 is her contact on this board.I definitely 2nd that I too have been in the game for years I thought our 1st time together was great yesterday was just over the top the hour flew by I'm still smiling a day later.

The funny part I had to drive back and meet friends for dinner they commented you must have had a great week your in such a good mood tonight LOL.

DonkCament
05-11-24, 16:02
No. It does not.

It ends in 0117?

Vipermav
05-11-24, 20:19
Senior Members,

Met a 40 something women here from the mid-west, she needs a little help before Monday. Stats are 5'3 give or take, maybe 130, ample breasts, tight slightly fuzzy below. She is clean and no candy use. A little shy at first but gets into it. Numbers available for senior members only- her prices are very reasonable, she has a room for now (that's the need) contact me if you can help.

ViperMav.

Evanos
05-11-24, 23:22
You can just click on the link and reach out. I would not consider her a UTR to be honest.

https://tryst.link/escort/sexyrachel-5245That's not the number she reaches out to me with, hasn't been active in a while. I consider her currently a UTR as I don't see any ads for her current number and that's been the case for the past few months, but YMMV. In either case, she is a cool girl, has a tight pussy, and reaches out to me to fuck more often than I personally can keep up with. Incall situation is a bit unique. I posted before, but the SMs that messaged before don't have any UTRs to trade and my current set of friends are leaving the game altogether.

Evanos
05-11-24, 23:26
A friend I met on the SB site needs some help getting some cash together. Cool girl, logistics very easy, and very good donation. Pic attached. SMs PM, please have a UTR to trade, my Puerto Rican shorties have gone square on me.

Elgigante23
05-12-24, 12:08
Anyone have a contact to pass on for for a good deep tissue and L1? I'm thinking of going with bebe but I'm wondering if there is anyone in the UTR?

Vipermav
05-13-24, 09:25
Senior Members,

Met a 40 something women here from the mid-west, she needs a little help before Monday. Stats are 5'3 give or take, maybe 130, ample breasts, tight slightly fuzzy below. She is clean and no candy use. A little shy at first but gets into it. Numbers available for senior members only- her prices are very reasonable, she has a room for now (that's the need) contact me if you can help.

ViperMav.She has availability now and needs help, she can host!

VM.

DrP60
05-13-24, 10:43
Saw Natalia over the weekend and had one of my best visits with her and the bar was already set very high.

No need to get in the weeds as all her reviews very a very good idea of what you will encounter in you time with this amazing lady.

Make time and go see. Orlo is away at this and I've been her gatekeeper as well.

Be safe DrP.

DrP60
05-13-24, 10:55
I have seen this sexy and fun AF young lady a handful of times already and she is an absolute sweetheart and fun to spend some time with. Not a lot more to add to what many of you have said but YMMV the more she is relaxed with you and have a great vibe.

Can't wait for my next adventure and where it will take us.

Be safe.

DrP.

DrP60
05-13-24, 10:57
Fellas! If you have not seen Bebe, you are missing out: you can see her on RR. Coms were good, and making an appointment was easy. Good directions to her place, all the way to her door. Great massage, nice unscented oil. She puts you at ease and gives good conversation. Good teasing and scalp massage. On the flip, oh my God! She takes very good care of you. Good clean up, and whole bottle of water too. She has a sexy body, soft hands, great touch, and remember like I said "on the flip, OH MY GOD!" I will repeat and repeat!Good review and agree but Bebe's review should be in the non AMP forum space.

DrP.

Rfk891
05-13-24, 16:43
Fellas! If you have not seen Bebe, you are missing out: you can see her on RR. Coms were good, and making an appointment was easy. Good directions to her place, all the way to her door. Great massage, nice unscented oil. She puts you at ease and gives good conversation. Good teasing and scalp massage. On the flip, oh my God! She takes very good care of you. Good clean up, and whole bottle of water too. She has a sexy body, soft hands, great touch, and remember like I said "on the flip, OH MY GOD!" I will repeat and repeat!What is RR? Just curious.

RobertJdn
05-13-24, 16:50
What is RR? Just curious.I think he means rub rankings.

Jan Gorzo
05-14-24, 01:08
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/florida/orlando/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bebesitaaa-36542.html

What is RR? Just curious.

StainGlass
05-14-24, 01:43
Thanks to ViperMav for the referral. She is REAL, in Kissimmee. Good part of hotel.

Comms: 100% awesome.

Easy to approach, easy to text & talk and to deal with, takes directions.

She loves playing around with dick, and she Loves CIM, CIP. Has her tubes tied (her words, not mine). BBs possible.

Didn't ask about Greek.

CLEAN room, NO candy, NO smoke & NO pets.

40 ish MILF, nobody else around, no red flags.

EAGER to please. For the price, she is a definite repeat material.

Has baby damage, but not too bad. B cup & Larger nips.

Treat her good and she will stay here in CFL for a long time.

I was given the name, but didn't want to divulge it here without permission from VM. It is his call.

Pics are real and attached.

VM. Appreciate a solid reference.

Forgot to add: She said she would swallow.

She has availability now and needs help, she can host!

VM.

DavidTnOrl
05-14-24, 09:51
Thanks to ViperMav for the referral. She is REAL, in Kissimmee. Good part of hotel.

Comms: 100% awesome.

Easy to approach, easy to text & talk and to deal with, takes directions.

She loves playing around with dick, and she Loves CIM, CIP. Has her tubes tied (her words, not mine). BBs possible.

Didn't ask about Greek.

CLEAN room, NO candy, NO smoke & NO pets.

40 ish MILF, nobody else around, no red flags.

EAGER to please. For the price, she is a definite repeat material.

Has baby damage, but not too bad. B cup & Larger nips.

Treat her good and she will stay here in CFL for a long time.

I was given the name, but didn't want to divulge it here without permission from VM. It is his call.

Pics are real and attached.

VM. Appreciate a solid reference.

Forgot to add: She said she would swallow.She is not a UTR has been posting on Craigslist for the last 6+ weeks. I spoke with her a few times seems ok. I was waiting for reviews before I partake. She is in Osceola Co.

RideMe
05-14-24, 10:58
She is not a UTR has been posting on Craigslist for the last 6+ weeks. I spoke with her a few times seems ok. I was waiting for reviews before I partake. She is in Osceola Co.David, can you share link?

Voltron
05-14-24, 11:50
She is not a UTR has been posting on Craigslist for the last 6+ weeks. I spoke with her a few times seems ok. I was waiting for reviews before I partake. She is in Osceola Co.You are correct she is def not UTR as she is on and off CL. I saw her last year and had a decent time. Looks are meh and BBBJ was not good. She was willing to let me go BBFS and allowed CIP so it was a good date, not spectacular so I only saw her once. Donation was very reasonable for service offered.

DavidTnOrl
05-14-24, 12:00
David, can you share link?Just keep looking on Craigslist Orlando under Jobs / resumes. Her post are usually three together in a row. Something like: I will do what she won't or white female needs help. I definitely would not do anything raw with her. She did tell me that anal is available. On Craigslist she will give her phone number and you guys can contact her directly. Please report back and let us know how it goes and how it is.

BladeRunner99
05-15-24, 01:42
A friend I met on the SB site needs some help getting some cash together. Cool girl, logistics very easy, and very good donation. Pic attached. SMs PM, please have a UTR to trade, my Puerto Rican shorties have gone square on me.Does her number end in 3768?

NaughtyBoy1
05-15-24, 07:57
Thanks guys, I contacted her, but before stepping out, when I read the forum, the RAW thing made me to think twice. I will not go if the provide does RAW. I like to enjoy pussies and Not virus in the game.

NB1.

Just keep looking on Craigslist Orlando under Jobs / resumes. Her post are usually three together in a row. Something like: I will do what she won't or white female needs help. I definitely would not do anything raw with her. She did tell me that anal is available. On Craigslist she will give her phone number and you guys can contact her directly. Please report back and let us know how it goes and how it is.

MikeDoes
05-15-24, 15:20
She has availability now and needs help, she can host!

VM.I've been out of the hobby for awhile now but recently been thinking about getting back in. I'm in Kissimmee area so wasn't to trilled about trying one of the LC girls so VM post came at a good time (Thanks for the contact info).

So comms were really easy, she is a nice women has kinda a nerdy look to her, def in need of help and good people to come by from what she told me. The rate we worked out was great for me and her menu is pretty open BBFS / BBBJ (she has condoms so don't worry) idk about greek didn't ask but otherwise she's down. As someone else mentioned there is baby damage but honestly no big deal, nice butt during doggy. One thing to mention she either can't take it deep for BJ or just doesn't like too but she uses her tongue quite a bit so it's whatever. Hotel was actually good compared to other 192 hotels got there early to scope it out and didn't see any trouble.

For the rate and nice easy going ways I'd repeat but still easing back into the hobby so might be a minute. She said she signed up for STG recently so she's waiting on approval, so that might help some of you pull the trigger once she gets an ad up there.

GatorSlimmz
05-15-24, 15:27
Thanks guys, I contacted her, but before stepping out, when I read the forum, the RAW thing made me to think twice. I will not go if the provide does RAW. I like to enjoy pussies and Not virus in the game.

NB1.I've been checking the Orlando CL site but couldn't find a single ad, unless she's going incognito and advertising as an ac repair company. LOL.

That said, I also don't do raw but I don't mind seeing ladies who do. I just make sure I bring my own protection. No shade towards those who do. It's a calculated risk I choose not to take. HIV cases are out of control and Orlando is a hotbed for new cases. That shit can lay dormant for years before a chick finally pops positive.

GatorSlimmz
05-16-24, 11:19
I've been checking the Orlando CL site but couldn't find a single ad, unless she's going incognito and advertising as an ac repair company. LOL.

That said, I also don't do raw but I don't mind seeing ladies who do. I just make sure I bring my own protection. No shade towards those who do. It's a calculated risk I choose not to take. HIV cases are out of control and Orlando is a hotbed for new cases. That shit can lay dormant for years before a chick finally pops positive.Never mind, I found her posts.

DavidTnOrl
05-16-24, 11:49
Never mind, I found her posts.Her post quickly get taken down because of the wording. She usually puts up three together. Something was going on because she did not have any post up for most of yesterday. I see a few on there this morning. Just so you guys know who were talking about, check the Post history. She advertises on Craigslist, she's down in Kissimmee, some providers say that she's safe. Her name is Mary so that we know who we are talking about. Let's either call her a Kissimmee Mary or Craigslist Mary. That way we're all on the same page.

Dave.

OrlNative
05-16-24, 14:37
Fellas! If you have not seen Bebe, you are missing out: you can see her on RR. Coms were good, and making an appointment was easy. Good directions to her place, all the way to her door. Great massage, nice unscented oil. She puts you at ease and gives good conversation. Good teasing and scalp massage. On the flip, oh my God! She takes very good care of you. Good clean up, and whole bottle of water too. She has a sexy body, soft hands, great touch, and remember like I said "on the flip, OH MY GOD!" I will repeat and repeat!For sure Bebe is badass! Only thing I would say is she checks this forums all the time! I posted a rant about a different provider, didn't mention a name and she must have thought I was talking about her cause after that I was blocked. Bebe has petite natural body and a great personality. Wish there hadn't been that misunderstanding.

Member #6641
05-16-24, 15:20
I had the pleasure of seeing her again Sophie is a very special woman the hour just flies by as we got caught up on things the conversation is just fantastic.

And a very passionate experience that is enhanced by our connection details have been discussed before she's a beautiful PR who should not be missed.

The UTR's are very special they are low volume and totally get into the sessions not like the others who see so many guys daily you just turn into another #.
Who just fake it to go to the next one on deck that's just my opinion.

A couple recommendations with Sophie give her a day or more to plan ahead and don't ask for 1/4 if your able to spend the hour she's worth it the rates are reasonable.

I am not the Gate keeper please contact Orlo
RJ

DavidTnOrl
05-16-24, 19:38
Her post quickly get taken down because of the wording. She usually puts up three together. Something was going on because she did not have any post up for most of yesterday. I see a few on there this morning. Just so you guys know who were talking about, check the Post history. She advertises on Craigslist, she's down in Kissimmee, some providers say that she's safe. Her name is Mary so that we know who we are talking about. Let's either call her a Kissimmee Mary or Craigslist Mary. That way we're all on the same page.

Dave.DM me if you want more info.

D.

Dieter Braun
05-16-24, 20:35
Hello David,

Your inbox is full.

DM me if you want more info.

D.

DavidFun
05-19-24, 10:55
Messaged her here and she shared her phone. Made plans.

Spent a relaxed, nice GFE hour with her at motelx. Comms and pick up were prompt and easy. Nice convo on the way. This lady has spectacular natural breasts. Absolutely no rush. FYI she prefers to play in daylight and is outcall only.

DavidTnOrl
05-19-24, 11:23
Messaged her here and she shared her phone. Made plans.

Spent a relaxed, nice GFE hour with her at motelx. Comms and pick up were prompt and easy. Nice convo on the way. This lady has spectacular natural breasts. Absolutely no rush. FYI she prefers to play in daylight and is outcall only.She is my absolute favorite, never any issues. Good comms, takes direction well, never leaves me unsatisfied. No handler, candy use or theft issues. After dealing with 14+ girls over the years Sarah was a complete surprise. I only see her exclusively the last few years, she makes everything very laid back and easy. Treat her right guys I want her to stay around and not move on. All good reviews on her here.

Dave.

Zillow
05-19-24, 20:56
If you have been unsuccessful trying to get ahold of her, she has been texting me from a new number for about a week. Says she messed up her previous phone and is borrowing one temporarily.

Soccer10
05-20-24, 10:22
Just wanted to swing by to reiterate how awesome Robin is. She is so beautiful and elegant. She carries her self so well and she is so sensual. I was generally amazed on how bautiful her face ia, specially with glasses. She is like a sexy teacher or librarian.

Thanks again Orlo for helping me connect with her.

DrP60
05-20-24, 11:58
Had a visit with Veronica on Friday to start off the weekend with a bang and OMG.

The most sensual and sexy time we've had to date. She now understands what I meant when I said it's a great way to start off the weekend and she even had multiple O's for herself and now she totally agrees.

Can't wait for our next get together and see will we go from there.

YMMV.

Be safe.

DrP.

Whydou Care
05-20-24, 15:02
DM me if you want more info.

D.You need to clear your mailbox.

Kissimmee Mary
05-20-24, 15:53
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DavidTnOrl
05-20-24, 16:42
You need to clear your mailbox.I cleared my inbox but she now has a account on here. Go down about 3 post and you'll find one from Kissimmee Mary.

Tell her you're from the guide and she will get back with you.

Hood Heffner1
05-20-24, 16:58
I met with Sophia today at her safe in call off South Semeron. When the door opened she was wearing nothing but a G string and fishnets. She looked amazing. She started with an amazing BBBJ. Then daty and Cg. Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. She is an amazing provider. Thanks to Orlo for the digits, he's the gatekeeper.

CarkNight9
05-21-24, 15:32
Met Natalia over the weekend. Safe clean location. She is easy to talk to. Excellent massage and BBBJ and some other tricks. Will repeat.

MikeMic
05-21-24, 16:16
Looking to give you the pleasure and release you're not getting at home.

Massages & more.

Available now.

DM for info.Hi Mary sent you a DM for your information.

BoriiDope
05-21-24, 16:31
IMO when I first started seeing Jenna her communication was terrible, but ever since she left the Millenia area her communication got better and so did the service. Is her communication now perfect no not at all but it is getting better and at least for me has been more consistent which I like, Slow progress is better than no progress.

Jenna is always great when she replies. Basically if you are free and can get away anytime she bothers returning a text then it's good. She just can't be counted on for a set time. Always a great session when we connect but the comms are the worst. I only try now when I know I have a day off and will be sitting at home. I'm not attached so I can do that sometimes. She would be a top provider if she learned her comms. I know she parties hard so that's most likely the issue but texts 15 hours later is useless most of the time. She always treats me well when we do get together but I just want newbies to understand and what to expect.