PDA

View Full Version : Utr

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Lucky2019
09-18-22, 14:35
Kween is available for.

Seniors in good standing.Hope I can get her number. She look good!

Nudeed
09-18-22, 17:08
This is a review of my time spent with Saray. I saw Saray the other day, She is a very sexy and flirtatious Latina. My time with her was well spent many positions were attained. Mish, doggie, side saddle everything covered. She let me share some pictures with you gentleman.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.The other day Roberta and Natalia, now Saray. Wouldn't mind that kind of work.

Karl2001
09-18-22, 18:14
Thank you to all of you who have reviewed Maitland Mom Sarah. What a treat she is those boobs are the best I've ever played with. She is a very cool accommodating chick. One of the great ones.

DavidTnOrl
09-18-22, 20:42
Thank you to all of you who have reviewed Maitland Mom Sarah. What a treat she is those boobs are the best I've ever played with. She is a very cool accommodating chick. One of the great ones.Yes Sir she is awesome. I am going on 4 years enjoying her company. And yeah those nice boobs and long nips.

My past reviews of her let's you guys know what type of person she is. No issues at all. No candy, no attitude unless you are a dick, on time with me and never have to worry about your safety, a handler, pimp, bf lurking, she will not run out with your $ like others do and she will not touch your wallet or other things in your pant pockets. If you are good to hear she will enjoy your company and you have a good chance to get more pops and or more time. Absolutely a good time every time. No bs.

FLmco407
09-19-22, 00:32
Thank you to all of you who have reviewed Maitland Mom Sarah. What a treat she is those boobs are the best I've ever played with. She is a very cool accommodating chick. One of the great ones.How do I find her on here? I don't see any ads.

WayneAshley380
09-19-22, 08:43
Kween woke me up this morning with these.

She's needing to get tuition up.

SENIORS IN GOOD STANDING.

PM me for contact info.

Misterm407
09-19-22, 10:56
How do I find her on here? I don't see any ads.She's posted in this thread, a quick search will show her posts / profile.

Orlo69
09-19-22, 11:12
Gentleman, I am just passing along some information. Natalia informed me that she needs a little bit of help, anyone that would be willing to help her out please contact her.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Dmasters
09-19-22, 13:06

PM me for contact info.Those pics woke me up as well. Sent you a PM.

BoobNoob
09-19-22, 15:00
Thanks to a fellow trusting member providing her digits, Ashley and I have been texting back and forth for a while. Well, the stars finally aligned and we were finally able to meet this weekend.

Much has been discussed about Ashley before, and there's not much to dispute. She's a tiny girl with a fantastic ass that looked amazing in reverse CG. She took direction well and did her best to make me feel comfortable, which I always struggle with meeting someone new for the first time.

I will consider returning when the time is right.

RatFish
09-19-22, 16:43
Gentleman, I am just passing along some information. Natalia informed me that she needs a little bit of help, anyone that would be willing to help her out please contact her.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Hi Orlo.

Unsurprisingly your box is full. Was looking for Natalia's contact if possible.

Best.

CyJim666
09-19-22, 21:58
Hi guys,

I got a new UTR referral near Falcon's Fire Golf Course.

Chinese girl in her mid 30's, pretty and has curves in all the right places.

She is very sweet and clean, tries to please!

She will only see Seniors and only white or Asians.

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.

Lucky2019
09-19-22, 23:22

PM me for contact info.Nice pictures hope to see her someday.

ShokDJ
09-19-22, 23:26
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Hey I love love seeing her if you don't mind sharing her digits with me. I tried PMing you but your mailbox was full.

Monger654
09-20-22, 01:13
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Tried messaging but your mailbox of full. Hook a brother up LOL.

HyperPiper
09-20-22, 06:24
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Your inbox is full.

OrlandoFunTime
09-20-22, 10:36
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Your inbox is full. I am very interested, Please message me any details.

MotoGib1
09-21-22, 10:10

Stay safe.

Orlo69.J.

I just wanted to say that I saw her on Saturday and she is outstanding. Responsive comms and really provides a wild session. Hope things go well for her.

Moto.

NoDice
09-21-22, 11:48
Had the pleasure to see Summer again. I was surprised the meet happened so quickly considering the first one took almost a year. She ghosted a few times. I figured she does not like text.

I showed up, convenient location, quiet, just in a rough neighborhood.

Went up stairs and she immediately showed that energy that keeps people coming back. She is so motivated when working and does not get tired. She goes down for a BBBJ and is a master at her craft. She likes to be a little rough with her head, but I was restricted because she could not take the whole thing. Decided to continue to CFS in several positions, but we had the same issue about the size. After I finished in the hat, we had time for another. Normally I need some time, so she just played with junior's friends until he was ready. You can tell she really loves it.

Second round was holding onto the handle bars and taking this bike for a lengthy ride.

Considering the restrictions, not sure if I would do again, unless she would do a mobile visit.

She is cool and does a great job at boosting an ego.

8/10.

Redmv800
09-21-22, 12:01
Met up with Maya finally after trying to align our schedules for a HH visit. Overall she is a great girl, very fit / sexy and a great personality. She can hold a conversation which is always a plus, but got right to business when it was time. Her comms was on point as well as she answered very promptly and I hope to see her for a longer visit soon. She seems to be a smoker which is normally not a problem, but something to note will be noticeable when you leave on your clothes.

Red.

Zooman
09-21-22, 17:50
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Your inbox us full. I'm interested.

TreatEmNice
09-21-22, 20:40
Any news in regards to Jenna returning from New England?

FrankTheTank58
09-21-22, 22:17
Curious, how is it incall or outcall? If incall how's the location? Was told that she's either in Altamonte or Pine Hills.

Met up with Maya finally after trying to align our schedules for a HH visit. Overall she is a great girl, very fit / sexy and a great personality. She can hold a conversation which is always a plus, but got right to business when it was time. Her comms was on point as well as she answered very promptly and I hope to see her for a longer visit soon. She seems to be a smoker which is normally not a problem, but something to note will be noticeable when you leave on your clothes.

Red.

WayneAshley380
09-22-22, 02:10
Curious, how is it incall or outcall? If incall how's the location? Was told that she's either in Altamonte or Pine Hills.Maya's incall is in Altamonte.

Used to be in Ocoee.

If he's talking about "my " Maya".

I believe there's also a Latina Maya in Kissimmee.

G2246
09-22-22, 05:53
Any help with UTR in the Orlando area? Looking to share UTRs in Tampa.

AlexYoung
09-22-22, 09:46
This is a review of my time spent with Saray. I saw Saray the other day, She is a very sexy and flirtatious Latina. My time with her was well spent many positions were attained. Mish, doggie, side saddle everything covered. She let me share some pictures with you gentleman.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Thanks Orlo she looks perfect. Your stable looks amazing.

Redmv800
09-22-22, 13:32
Maya's incall is in Altamonte.

Used to be in Ocoee.

If he's talking about "my " Maya".

I believe there's also a Latina Maya in Kissimmee.Maya is in Altamonte springs.

Thanks for the referral Wayne.

Orlo69
09-22-22, 14:36
Gentleman I am just sadly passing on some information on Saray. Saray called me today and told me she was going to step away from the hobby. Hopefully she will come back to us at a later time. I am in contact with her so whenever she decides to come back to the hobby I will let you gentlemen know. She told me to please convey her thank you and appreciation to the nice gentleman's that she did meet.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

WayneAshley380
09-22-22, 20:36
This is obviously going to be a temp situation.

But she's looking to make rent and has very limited availability.

SENIOR members only.

I was seeing her up til she was two weeks pregnant and she's reached out for some help.

Great date, tight pussy and good BBBJ.

She's open to short dates with some obvious accommodation.

Outcall only.

Redsox2005
09-23-22, 12:27
Them titties are very tempting. They look nice a fuck.

Sox.

SENIOR members only.

I was seeing her up til she was two weeks pregnant and she's reached out for some help.

Outcall only.

TopGun9
09-23-22, 13:03

SENIOR members only.

Outcall only.I would hit that any day. Love them young preggo girls.

You can nut inside them all day long and not have to worry about any potential mini-me popping out later. LOL.

BBGali
09-23-22, 15:54
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Thanks for the info. Sent you a pm.

BlueFlame427
09-24-22, 18:49
I've been looking for some time now for a girl that can handle and hopefully enjoys a good face fuck, it just seems like anyone who advertises themselves as a throat goat tends to have terrible comms or is just unattractive.

Ideally, the closer they are to being a spinner, the better. Bonus points if Greek is on the menu, but that's Def not a requirement.

Thanks for any help why'all can offer!

SC James
09-24-22, 21:16
Any news in regards to Jenna returning from New England?I am thinking that ain't going to happen.

Lucky2019
09-24-22, 23:06
I've been looking for some time now for a girl that can handle and hopefully enjoys a good face fuck, it just seems like anyone who advertises themselves as a throat goat tends to have terrible comms or is just unattractive.

Ideally, the closer they are to being a spinner, the better. Bonus points if Greek is on the menu, but that's Def not a requirement.

Thanks for any help why'all can offer!Add me on the list for this. I can't find any good one yet.

FrankSays
09-24-22, 23:30
I'm talking about a chick that loves getting sloppy with it, real face fucking.

TIA.

Witnessing
09-24-22, 23:39
Just expressing my opinion here, but I'm not going to share contact information

[Deleted by Admin]

Then don't, you don't need to write about it, you don't need to explain to him why he is unworthy, you certainly don't need to imply that he might be a cop, all you need to do is nothing.

I reviewed your last 25 posts expecting to see more of this and was pleasantly surprised when there wasn't any which is why I didn't throw a flag nor put you on moderation.

FYI, the irritation and maybe slight bit of anger you're feeling right now because you thought you were justified talking down to that guy is the same thing they feel when you talk down to them like that. If you don't like it, remember they don't either. You have no obligation to share any info but don't do this again. If you must, send a private message.

This isn't my opinion, it's in the TOS:

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

No Trolling: Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.

A2

BlueFlame427
09-25-22, 00:42
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

HardWoodsman
09-25-22, 09:44
Had another great visit with Keri. She still doesn't have a gag reflex. Still gives great GFE level service. She's never ghosted me or made me wait but it's happened to others. YMMV but if you get to see her you will have a good time and leave drained.

WayneAshley380
09-25-22, 16:13
My phone crashed and I lost some of my contacts.

I'm waiting on Kween and Maya to get back with me and confirm their hobby numbers.

I'll get back to those that PMed requests asap.

Bud Green
09-25-22, 16:27
I'm talking about a chick that loves getting sloppy with it, real face fucking.

TIA.Keri is who your looking for.

BBGali
09-25-22, 16:36
Thanks for the info. Sent you a pm.Regarding the asian near the Falcon' Golf Course, while I appreciate the effort, I didn't post her. That was CYJim666.

VernFleming
09-26-22, 07:07
J.

I just wanted to say that I saw her on Saturday and she is outstanding. Responsive comms and really provides a wild session. Hope things go well for her.

Moto.Would love to help her out if you're willing to share her contact info.

ThaaAtOne
09-26-22, 10:33

Thanks for any help why'all can offer!Dez is a close candidate. She's not cheap tho.

Orlo69
09-27-22, 10:52
Gentleman just saw Natalia last night. I left work got to her condo. Natalia greeted me with a nice warm smile, she had nice clean fresh towels waiting for me in the shower. As always took a shower before the massage, excellent massage with an open menu!! I went home very happy indeed!! She let me know she is pretty much free most of this week so if you want to she her this week would be a good time to schedule with her. Remember she is very much YMMV kind of girl if your respectful and good hygiene doors may open for you.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

AsianDayDream
09-27-22, 11:18
Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.Hey CYJim, who is this Asian UTR? I'm asking for a friend.

TheRealGyalist
09-27-22, 11:29
Got introduced to a new girl by one of my UTRs. About 23 Sexy blonde spinner with blue eyes and a nice ass. No gag reflex so I was wowed pretty early. Had my first date last week and been back twice since. Got a text she's.

A hurricane special LOL. Figured some other guys might want to prep before the storm as well LOL. Totally worth the visit. Near downtown orlando area. Hmu with trades always looking for Latinas and petite white girls.

I did the hh for 350 but qv availability for sure.

Syck Pyrate13
09-27-22, 14:49
I'm going to be traveling the next few weeks- Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, etc, and saw ads for Lourdes in several Florida cities. I'd really like to have a few Tonight's GF existences with adult starlets who live around Florida. According to their website, you have to pay an application fee to Lourdes which gets credited towards your first date. Is Lourdes the real deal? Any first-hand experience? Who is local to the area?

EdSmith
09-27-22, 15:44
I met with Natalia about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I scheduled to meet Natalia the night before for an hour at 10 am. She was ready on time and was located in a safe location. Once inside we moved to a room with a massage table. Once I undressed she began with the most incredible BBBJ. She was amazing and worked very hard to please me. After she hit me to pop the first time she began a very nice massage. It didn't take my little head to wake up and she noticed and went back to work. She worked very hard but I couldn't do a second pop. I will visit again soon. Thanks for the information Orlo69.

Ed.

RookieMonger
09-27-22, 22:10
Got introduced to a new girl by one of my UTRs. About 23 Sexy blonde spinner with blue eyes and a nice ass. No gag reflex so I was wowed pretty early. Had my first date last week and been back twice since. Got a text she's.

A hurricane special LOL. Figured some other guys might want to prep before the storm as well LOL. Totally worth the visit. Near downtown orlando area. Hmu with trades always looking for Latinas and petite white girls.

I did the hh for 350 but qv availability for sure.Lmao, 350/ hhr huh?

HCruz
09-28-22, 13:58
I was finally able to align my schedule to see Sarah again yesterday. Is very almost a year since last time. She's known for good reason. She's so nice, great to talk to and loves what she does. I well say it was a first for me where she was using her toy as I had her at the edge of the bed and that felt great!

On a side note, you guys who luve here have it made! It was brutal having to be on i4 for over an hour to have my visit. Thanks Ian.

YumYum1
09-30-22, 15:20
Thanks to WayneAshley380 referring to 8 month prego. She goes by Alexia or something. Anyway comms were good with clear instructions. She has an cardate location near her apartment that's discrete and convenient. She is young and posses natural blossoms that are borderline C / D. She did say she offers incall but depending on the time of the day. I requested for a cardate in the afternoon a day before hurricane near her holden area location. I've van that helps a lot for cardates. Initially she was hesitating for DFK and started with LFK but later she may have felt comfortable. She allowed full roaming and her BBJ is sloppy and smooth. I wasn't planning for FS any way and requested her to continue BJ. My Jr was very happy after few minutes and I had tissues for cleanup and dropped her back. Overall good experience and the damage was $1. Please don't ask me for digits wayneashey380 is her gatekeeper.

Yumyum1.

Justforme
09-30-22, 19:37
Nice to hear your experience. Is she the real old style massage with a lot of teasing.

If she I will someone please pass me her information.

Thank you.

Gentleman just saw Natalia last night. I left work got to her condo. Natalia greeted me with a nice warm smile, she had nice clean fresh towels waiting for me in the shower. As always took a shower before the massage, excellent massage with an open menu!! I went home very happy indeed!! She let me know she is pretty much free most of this week so if you want to she her this week would be a good time to schedule with her. Remember she is very much YMMV kind of girl if your respectful and good hygiene doors may open for you.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

LengthyFriend
10-01-22, 16:09
Hey guys I just made this account and I'm very new to this I was wondering if any of you would be so kind to send me phone numbers of your favorites. I tried messaging a few of you guys but your inbox is full. Thank you.

YoungRelax
10-01-22, 23:10
Hey guys I just made this account and I'm very new to this I was wondering if any of you would be so kind to send me phone numbers of your favorites. I tried messaging a few of you guys but your inbox is full. Thank you.I am in the same boat and would appreciate anything that you guys are willing to share. Tired of all the drama that comes with all the ladies of the local ads. Want to experience something different that won't break the bank. Hobby on!

Zhagolo51
10-02-22, 09:25
350 for hh? Daaang! You definitely over payed!

I did the hh for 350 but qv availability for sure.

RecycleBin
10-02-22, 10:26

Stay safe.

Orlo69.I would appreciate a PM with her contact info. Thanks!!

LengthyFriend
10-02-22, 19:35

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Any chance I can get her contact info please I'm now to this.

Trigg7272
10-02-22, 20:35
Have had Keri's digits for a while now and haven't reached out until last night. Introduced myself and told her I would text her this morning to set something up as I was told afternoon visits are the easiest for her. Texted in the morning and we set a time. Showed up to her nice incall and she answered the door in her patented towel only outfit and I knew it was going to be a good time. We talked for awhile to get to know each other and then the fun began. She is most definitely GFE and you can tell that she enjoys it. We covered everything I wanted to and had a blast (twice) and I am kicking myself for waiting so long to get in touch with her. I will absolutely be seeing her again. And again. And again. You should too.

I am not the gatekeeper and do not have permission to give out her number so don't ask.

Member #6242
10-02-22, 21:26
350 for hh? Daaang! You definitely over payed!She does not respond to text. Questionable.

Booms.

PapaChulu
10-03-22, 06:10

Stay safe.

Orlo69.I would like to visit Natalia.

Please pm me her digits. I will treat her right.

PC.

YumYum1
10-03-22, 16:40
Thanks to Orlo69 for confirming Natalia's digits that I had from 4 years ago. After reaching out to her it took few more texts to make her recall who I was. After that's cleared out I asked for Georgina but she was not available until Monday. It was Friday evening and I didn't want to wait till Monday and requested for same day service. Luckily it was available and as an added convenience she is less than 15 minutes drive for me. After reaching her incall she asks me to not to knock on the door and will keep the door unlocked. After I entered her place she recalls our last visits and I was surprised her to remember old memories. Session started with good DFK and plenty of roaming. BBBJ was offered for little extra and I took advantage of it. Service is awesome and left very satisfied. Thinking of meeting her friend Georgina next time. Will definitely repeat.

Yumyum1.

NicoliJekoff
10-03-22, 17:26
It's been a very long time since I've posted anything. Sorry about that, I usually only see providers that there is already Intel about so I rarely feel the need to post. I'm also a bit paranoid so the less trail I leave the better I feel.

That being said there is one provider whom I've been seeing for a few years now about once a month that I wanted to post about. She used to post ads on one of the sites but she got her account hacked and hasn't been able to post in over a year as a result, a fact that I only recently learned. I promised her a few months back that I'd review her as she's now officially UTR.

Anyway, on to the review. Monica is a mid-late 30's firey Latina. Not what I would consider BBW but not a spinner by any means. Big tits, not perky, and a pretty good ass for her age. She has a safe incall near John Young and the Beach line. What she lacks in looks (don't get me wrong, she's not ugly, but she's not a supermodel) she makes up for in willingness and value. An hour dream with her will run you just $ and she'll do pretty much anything as long as nothing goes in her mouth. She's not a clock watcher. That hour is yours and that includes MSOG, pretty sure my record with her is 3 shots in the hour. She speaks greek, and let me tell you it's her favorite language. I will say though that while she's pretty great at Greek don't discount what she can do with her hands. Her full body rub is something to be experienced. She can do things with her hands that induce sensations I've never experienced with anyone else. Seriously, I highly recommend your first meeting with her to just trust her and let her give you a HJ the likes of which you will never forget.

I'm not sure what else to say about her. Senior members can hit me up for digits. She's in VA this week, she goes up a few times a year, but she lives here and will be back in a week or two.

Also, if anyone knows of a provider in the Disney area let me know. 9 times out of 10 I see Monica but sometimes I just want a BJ and driving 40 minutes to get one is annoying. Sabrina used to be my fav in the area but we all know what happened to her.

Whydou Care
10-04-22, 07:38
She has her power and water back and is looking for friends to drop by seniors only.

DrEsoteric
10-04-22, 10:47
It's been a very long time since I've posted anything. Sorry about that, I usually only see providers that there is already Intel about so I rarely feel the need to post. I'm also a bit paranoid so the less trail I leave the better I feel.

That being said there is one provider whom I've been seeing for a few years now about once a month that I wanted to post about. She used to post ads on one of the sites but she got her account hacked and hasn't been able to post in over a year as a result, a fact that I only recently learned. I promised her a few months back that I'd review her as she's now officially UTR.

Anyway, on to the review. Monica is a mid-late 30's firey Latina. Not what I would consider BBW but not a spinner by any means. Big tits, not perky, and a pretty good ass for her age. She has a safe incall near John Young and the Beach line. What she lacks in looks (don't get me wrong, she's not ugly, but she's not a supermodel) she makes up for in willingness and value. An hour dream with her will run you just $ and she'll do pretty much anything as long as nothing goes in her mouth. She's not a clock watcher. That hour is yours and that includes MSOG, pretty sure my record with her is 3 shots in the hour. She speaks greek, and let me tell you it's her favorite language. I will say though that while she's pretty great at Greek don't discount what she can do with her hands. Her full body rub is something to be experienced. She can do things with her hands that induce sensations I've never experienced with anyone else. Seriously, I highly recommend your first meeting with her to just trust her and let her give you a HJ the likes of which you will never forget.

I'm not sure what else to say about her. Senior members can hit me up for digits. She's in VA this week, she goes up a few times a year, but she lives here and will be back in a week or two.

Also, if anyone knows of a provider in the Disney area let me know. 9 times out of 10 I see Monica but sometimes I just want a BJ and driving 40 minutes to get one is annoying. Sabrina used to be my fav in the area but we all know what happened to her.I can confirm she is a great time. She had a mommy makeover during the Pandemic shutdown and now has some scarring that she is waiting to remove. Great at edging and a great value on top of that. Offers handjobs, prostate massage and Greek. As said, no BJ, kissing or intercourse. Not UTR by any means though. She advertises on stg.

https://orlando.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Monica

NicoliJekoff
10-04-22, 11:08
I can confirm she is a great time. She had a mommy makeover during the Pandemic shutdown and now has some scarring that she is waiting to remove. Great at edging and a great value on top of that. Offers handjobs, prostate massage and Greek. As said, no BJ, kissing or intercourse. Not UTR by any means though. She advertises on stg.

https://orlando.skipthegames.com/?keywords=MonicaSorry about that. I don't usually go on skip the games and last time I saw her (about a month ago) she said she couldn't post anywhere. I guess maybe she got that fixed in that time or she had been posting on another site this whole time and I just wasn't aware. Consider this a positive escort review then accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

Redsox2005
10-04-22, 13:17
So she won't suck your dick and you can't fuck her, but she'll let you pound her asshole? Just trying to verify. Is the ass pounding an extra fee?

Thanks,

Sox.

I can confirm she is a great time. She had a mommy makeover during the Pandemic shutdown and now has some scarring that she is waiting to remove. Great at edging and a great value on top of that. Offers handjobs, prostate massage and Greek. As said, no BJ, kissing or intercourse. Not UTR by any means though. She advertises on stg.

Plex10
10-04-22, 13:24
Don't post to often in here. Any quality outcall providers that are recommended? MMS is on my list.

Feel free to inbox.

Thanks.

JayJayTwo
10-04-22, 15:06
So she won't suck your dick and you can't fuck her, but she'll let you pound her asshole? Just trying to verify. Is the ass pounding an extra fee?

Thanks,

Sox.I was thinking the same thing, no BJ, no intercourse, but I can f**k her ass all day long? That's a little different. It reminds me of a chick from high school, she wouldn't only take it up the ass, said she was "saving herself" for when she got married. In her defense, we were all young and stupid at the time.

DrEsoteric
10-04-22, 15:29
I was thinking the same thing, no BJ, no intercourse, but I can f**k her ass all day long? That's a little different. It reminds me of a chick from high school, she wouldn't only take it up the ass, said she was "saving herself" for when she got married. In her defense, we were all young and stupid at the time.LOL JayJay. Probably not all day! I have never done Greek with Monica but I did ask about it during our last visit. She said she prefers a minimum of two hours notice to prepare for Greek. It is indeed extra. Not sure how much. I did not ask. I actually never look for Greek but usually partake if offered. She told me she prefers doggy or lazy dog.

LipShot
10-05-22, 01:17
Could I get her digits?

LS.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Pbfla321
10-05-22, 06:27

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Your inbox is full. Was just wondering if I may have her contact info?

HitmanLeet
10-05-22, 07:02
Monica has been around a long time. I've seen her far too many times to count for her prostate massage specialty when she lived of OBT just south of Sam's Club. Back when I saw her she had a pretty open schedule, early mornings, late nights. Glad to see her prices haven't increased dramatically like so many other providers. Her usual price was just shy of the $100 rose mark. She has a website which I will try and find for you boys. Don't hesitate to give her a try, if you're into prostate massages. You won't regret it.

CluelessDude
10-05-22, 08:50
Anyone have a review of Jim's UTR?

Thanks,

CD.

Hi guys,

PM me for more info.

Be safe.

Jim.

Whydou Care
10-05-22, 10:51
She has her power and water back and is looking for friends to drop by seniors only.She is looking for friends 100 hhr today.

PhotoMan343
10-05-22, 11:52

Thanks,

CD.Jim is not responding to anyone? Wonder if he's OK from the storm?

Please let me know if anyone gets this info as well.

Be safe.

PseudoRican
10-05-22, 13:27
MMS was just as you guys described. Great attitude, chill, eager to please, and a killer rack. Had an excellent time. Definitely worth that 34 min. Drive.

Comms through pm and everything was nice from there. She's a gem for sure.

WayneAshley380
10-05-22, 13:48
She's asked me to stop giving her number out.

Stayed tuned for the newest MILF UTR in the next few months.

Grain 56
10-05-22, 17:45

Thanks,

CD.
Jim is not responding to anyone? Wonder if he's OK from the storm?

Please let me know if anyone gets this info as well.

Be safe.Jim past 200 posts are exclusively in Massachusetts along with the 2 recent posts here in Florida (Asian UTR) over the last 8+ years. No one has come forth with a review or a thanks for the UTR info from his post a couple weeks ago. Only asks apparently. I would not hold my breath for the digits at this point. I would come to the conclusion that Jim may no longer be visiting Kissimmee.

I may be wrong, but it appears he went back to Massachusetts with his UTR in tow. LOL.

Grain 56.

LuvLargeCheeks
10-06-22, 17:13
OK please look Longwood Ashley I am glad to have her in the community but idk why some of y'all are paying her 150 when she used to be for 100 or less. Like she has a nice body but she smokes a lot and her head game is meh. Definitely not a bad option but really if you are seeing her just need 100 because you are messing it up for other mongers since there is much better at the 150 point price around town.

Magic2016
10-06-22, 18:08
OK please look Longwood Ashley I am glad to have her in the community but idk why some of y'all are paying her 150 when she used to be for 100 or less. Like she has a nice body but she smokes a lot and her head game is meh. Definitely not a bad option but really if you are seeing her just need 100 because you are messing it up for other mongers since there is much better at the 150 point price around town.I will second this post. When I saw her last year I wouldn't even say she has a nice body, she needed to lose at least 30 lbs for my liking and yes, head was meh at best. And it's not like the accommodations are the Ritz Carlton either. It's a mattress on the ground of an old built out garage. Not worth 150 hhr.

CluelessDude
10-06-22, 20:33
Damn Grain, that's what I call Due Diligence! Appreciate the effort and insights.

CD.

Jim past 200 posts are exclusively in Massachusetts along with the 2 recent posts here in Florida (Asian UTR) over the last 8+ years. No one has come forth with a review or a thanks for the UTR info from his post a couple weeks ago. Only asks apparently. I would not hold my breath for the digits at this point. I would come to the conclusion that Jim may no longer be visiting Kissimmee.

I may be wrong, but it appears he went back to Massachusetts with his UTR in tow. LOL.

Grain 56.

Bertox50
10-06-22, 20:58
Any news in regards to Jenna returning from New England?Sadly, Jenna has left the game for now; if she stays out, good for her. If she comes back, good for us, and I'll let it be known.

LatinOrl
10-06-22, 21:33
Thanks for the update, as you mention: good for her if she stay out and as always good for us if she comes back. She is a great person with a cool attitude. A lot of us will miss her.

Latin.

Sadly, Jenna has left the game for now; if she stays out, good for her. If she comes back, good for us, and I'll let it be known.

WayneAshley380
10-06-22, 22:58
You know the drill.

Seniors good standing, substantial posts, blah blah blah.

Orlo69
10-07-22, 10:20
I had a very good rub down yesterday evening with Natalia. I I asked if I could pass by after work she said of course I'll be waiting for you. When I arrive she was wearing very nice red leggings that really made her ass stand out. She smelled very nice came close to me and gave me a nice dfk at the door entrance. She said I have the shower and clean towels waiting for you. What a relaxing body rub I got from her, nice soft music, she worked her magic with nice firm strokes and a lot of teasing. Manny extras to be had with her. . I will definitely repeat.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

WayneAshley380
10-07-22, 11:18
She's busy between work and school so work with her.

Same thing.

Seniors with real posts hmu.

YumYum1
10-07-22, 13:07
Had an itch yesterday texted Michele and fortunately she was available during my late lunch / break hours. For most of you met her you know her but for the rest she is one of the beautiful females and top of my list. She has everything I wish for: beautiful natural D cups, clean shaved field, nice ass, BBJ and plenty of DFK. First few minutes went on roaming her body, warm hugs and DFK. Next few minutes on her bed more hugging and kissing and when I ask for DATY she prefers to go 69 and who wouldn't reject. I was almost closer to giving up time and asked for cover. Went on mish and blew it off. More kissing and good byes. Overall 9 of 10. This is my Nth visit so more to come.

Yumyum1.

Mafia64
10-07-22, 16:01
Had an itch yesterday texted Michele and fortunately she was available during my late lunch / break hours. For most of you met her you know her but for the rest she is one of the beautiful females and top of my list. She has everything I wish for: beautiful natural D cups, clean shaved field, nice ass, BBJ and plenty of DFK. First few minutes went on roaming her body, warm hugs and DFK. Next few minutes on her bed more hugging and kissing and when I ask for DATY she prefers to go 69 and who wouldn't reject. I was almost closer to giving up time and asked for cover. Went on mish and blew it off. More kissing and good byes. Overall 9 of 10. This is my Nth visit so more to come..I love to get her number long time member.

Had to get a new account mafia54.

Vino and Jersey girl can vouch for me mafia 64.

Just Cruzin
10-07-22, 17:19
It's been a bit, but was able to connect with Sarah recently. It never ceases to amaze me how great sessions are with her. She never seems to miss a beat, always a very active participant, impeccable hygiene, never a clock watcher and IMMHO is at the top of the list of best UTRs. Her consistency, reasonable donations and ease to schedule time with her, set her far apart from most other UTRs not to mention all other providers. Just a couple thought that ran through my head after I dropped her off and I was still in, what I call, the "Sarah post visit daze".

Highly recommended. As mentioned many times, to connect with her DM her here. Sarah Maitland. Be respectful, start a conversation with her and see where it goes. As always, any questions, feel free to DM me.

JC.

HotMascarita
10-07-22, 21:11
I haven't seen Dallas for a long time, she's more beautiful, perfect breasts, tight vagina, 69 doggy, many postions, I don't want to wake up from this dream.

Lionin
10-08-22, 09:44
I've read so many positive reviews here about Keri that I decided to sample. Comms were very prompt and hassle free we and made a date for the following day. Her in-call is in a quiet residential area and parking was in a discreet area not visible from the street.

Kerry is a pretty, somewhat chubby, mid to late 20's blond MILF. She greeted me at the door, freshly showered, in her famous tiny towel and led me to a room with a double mattress made up on the floor. She asked me to relax there, and settled herself near me and initiated pleasant conversation. Keri was quite interested in what I want from a provider and we had a very comfortable chat about my desires and hers as well. It soon became clear that she is the pleaser with a filthy mind that I am always looking for. After probably 20 minutes of chatting, she reached over and started stoking me over my pants and suggested I get more comfortable.

She began with an extraordinarily skillful and arousing BBBJ. She took it deep into her throat, making wonderful sucking and slurping sounds all the while. I thought I would totally lose it when she jammed my cock down her throat and licked my balls at the same time. This lady is a blow job artist! I decided that she deserved a reward for her efforts and went south for a round of DATY. She is quite easy to arouse and was soon moaning and squirming while I was soon awash in her juices. She came hard with a grunt and then twice more in succession. And if the three easy Os didn't inflate my ego, her insistence that I should offer pussy eating instructions to other mongers certainly made Lionin Jr swell with pride.

We indulged in several positions until I was ready and then she resumed her exquisite mouth work. There is something about watching a pretty girl swallow my cock while making slurping and sucking sounds that puts me over the edge in record time. Soon I was spasming and spurting into her mouth as she continued sucking the head to get every drop. Then she sat back, looked me straight in the eyes, smiled, and swallowed!

More chat and then I was out the door with a big smile on my face.

Looks 8.

Service 10.

$250 for 90 minutes and I tipped.

I look forward to returning.

Cameraeyes is the gatekeeper for her contact info.

Orlando Monger
10-08-22, 11:33
I haven't seen Dallas for a long time, she's more beautiful, perfect breasts, tight vagina, 69 doggy, many postions, I don't want to wake up from this dream.Dallas only comes out to play when she is really broke, like when her bank has a negative balance and she owed rent yesterday. Otherwise she will just ignore you.

Pbfla321
10-08-22, 15:25
Dallas only comes out to play when she is really broke, like when her bank has a negative balance and she owed rent yesterday. Otherwise she will just ignore you.So she's still around and fuckable? Damn I miss her!

Member #6429
10-08-22, 17:32
I haven't seen Dallas for a long time, she's more beautiful, perfect breasts, tight vagina, 69 doggy, many postions, I don't want to wake up from this dream.Damn so lucky, I tried super hard to have a session with her when I first got into the hobby but didn't get a chance to connect. She is definitely on my grail list of providers.

Member #6429
10-08-22, 17:36
I love to get her number long time member.

Had to get a new account mafia54.

Vino and Jersey girl can vouch for me mafia 64.When I visit got her number there were a bunch of hoops she made you jump through to get her actual number, try reaching out on Snapchat and see what her current requirements are. Her Snapchat is michele1 lpony.

Orlando Monger
10-08-22, 21:03
So she's still around and fuckable? Damn I miss her!She was a lot more fuckable way back in 2016 vs big Dallas in 2022. If anyone thought she was impossible to deal with back then you are in for a surprise now. She is only available to guys that allow her games and willing to give great money to let her shit on them. Save your time and money, she has never changed for the better and probably never will.

Pbfla321
10-09-22, 07:07
She was a lot more fuckable way back in 2016 vs big Dallas in 2022. If anyone thought she was impossible to deal with back then you are in for a surprise now. She is only available to guys that allow her games and willing to give great money to let her shit on them. Save your time and money, she has never changed for the better and probably never will.Yeah I remember how hard it was setting up years ago! But damn how I still do want her today too!!

Lucky2019
10-09-22, 07:43
Any information how to get contact with Dallas? Love to meet up with her.

Captainv
10-09-22, 09:25
There's something about her that makes you want to open up your wallet.

She was a lot more fuckable way back in 2016 vs big Dallas in 2022. If anyone thought she was impossible to deal with back then you are in for a surprise now. She is only available to guys that allow her games and willing to give great money to let her shit on them. Save your time and money, she has never changed for the better and probably never will.

Racerx74
10-09-22, 10:57
I haven't seen Dallas for a long time, she's more beautiful, perfect breasts, tight vagina, 69 doggy, many postions, I don't want to wake up from this dream.I've seen her a few times but not in last 4 months. Another monger told me her husband is basically stalking every move she makes and now she pregnant supposedly. Who knows who the father is. She was a big girl before that. I mean big. Still same games though. Goes ghost or shows up 2 hours late etc etc. I'm going to reach out but can't say if she'll respond.

Guyexotico
10-09-22, 12:32
Same service. To die for TNA and BJ. Kinda quiet still but I see her during the day when I think she is still waking up LOL. I would definitely repeat.

JohnyBig
10-09-22, 12:55
Saw some posts about Ashley. First of you want to see her I'm not her gate keeper. I think it's still Whydou Care anyways she might not be everyone's cup of tea but I have some fun times with her. She has a nice tight kitty and has a place to meet. She's no longer in the garage. Is the place a super nice house no it's not but better than driving out to the Geneva or in the back of my car. Once in the room no issues. We get down to business. She doesn't watch the clock. We have our fun till I'm satisfied clean up and on my way. As with any provider YMMV I'm sure she's more into some guys than others. As far as the donations I think her standard rate is $150. If you're a regular she might offer better deal. I don't get into arguing over the amounts. I have the money so trying to save $50 doesn't matter to me. I find with most not all providers if their happy I'm going to be happy. If their amour is too much I'll just move on. No with her weight could she lose a few pounds maybe so but the same is true for my fat ass on top of her! So her extra 20 lbs doesn't bother me. .

Here are a couple pics of her.

ReeperJ690
10-09-22, 13:04
I'm coming to town for a week and will have a nice hotel. Looking to have someone that wants to hangout and use room during the day as she wishes and in evenings we hangout. I know many risks but is there anyone honest and trustworthy out there. Love some feedback. Please message me.

RookieMonger
10-09-22, 13:32
Saw some posts about Ashley. First of you want to see her I'm not her gate keeper. I think it's still Whydou Care anyways she might not be everyone's cup of tea but I have some fun times with her. She has a nice tight kitty and has a place to meet. She's no longer in the garage. Is the place a super nice house no it's not but better than driving out to the Geneva or in the back of my car. Once in the room no issues. We get down to business. She doesn't watch the clock. We have our fun till I'm satisfied clean up and on my way. As with any provider YMMV I'm sure she's more into some guys than others. As far as the donations I think her standard rate is $150. If you're a regular she might offer better deal. I don't get into arguing over the amounts. I have the money so trying to save $50 doesn't matter to me. I find with most not all providers if their happy I'm going to be happy. If their amour is too much I'll just move on. No with her weight could she lose a few pounds maybe so but the same is true for my fat ass on top of her! So her extra 20 lbs doesn't bother me. .

Here are a couple pics of her.Damn, 150? She's packed on some pounds since I've seen her. I'm sure she'll blame that on post Covid.

HotMascarita
10-09-22, 14:04
The situation of dallas is true her husband is on her and I prefer to avoid problems she will return to the game soon and when that happens she will let you know.

C Fombarlet
10-09-22, 16:23
Has anybody actually seen her lately (as in the last month or so)? I saw her several months ago when I first heard she had returned to the game. I had not problems with her and had a nice time, but she had gained a bit of baby weight, which is a turn off for me. Ignoring any interpersonal drama for the moment, has she managed to get back to her old weight? She was quite svelte back in the day.

Thanks!

CF.

AsianDayDream
10-10-22, 01:18
This report is a little late but I was finally able to meet Maitland Sarah. I reached out to her via private message on here and she gave me her number. We text for a few days and scheduled a date. We agreed to 150 Super Mario Coins for one hour. I got a hotel room in the Maitland area and surprisingly her place was right next to my hotel. On the day of the session we agreed on the time. She text me when she was walking over and I told I would meet her by the side door and walk her to my room. Sarah is that cool MILF you see at Publix buying beer. She's not a young hot spinner but she's not fat or big either. We got to my room and she started to get comfortable. FYI, Sarah likes to talk but she was very friendly to get into a conversation with. We started talking about sports and fantasy sports. Sarah asked to use the showers to clean herself, grabbed her little toy, and started to warm up. I watched as she was getting turned on by her little toy and came over to suck on her titties. I will have to say this, Sarah has some nice titties and her nipples were hard and pointy. I was getting horny and told Sarah to suck me off. We ventured to the couch and Sarah got on her knees to suck me off. Good BJ skills, very soft, switched up speeds, very wet, mixture of sucking and handjob, and a lot of attention to the boys (I didn't even ask for it, Sarah just went in on them). I did not feel like eating some pussy that day as I just came back from a long business trip so I told her to keep doing what she was doing. We moved to the bed to get Sarah off her knees and she kept sucking on junior. After about 30 minutes, I asked Sarah to put on the rubber and we got busy. Sarah climbed on top and rode me for a few minutes. The view of her titties bouncing all over the place was very nice. Kitty was wet, warm, and tight. I wanted to pound her so I told her to lay on her back and we started mish for me to pound away. It was a turn on to see her titties bouncing everywhere. The funny thing is the walls in the hotel are paper thin and we could hear housekeeping talking and cleaning the room next door. Sarah was moaning so loudly that she had to cover her mouth as I kept pounding her. I am at my climax and I told her to suck me off until I finish. After another 10 minutes of BJ, I unloaded on her chest and made a nice mess. Just blasted all over her titties. Sarah asked if I wanted to take a picture for memory and I declined. LOL. She went into the bathroom to clean up and brought me a warm towel to clean up. I tipped her some extra Super Mario Coins because she took care of me and she was very appreciative of it. She got dressed, gave me a hug, and left. Overall it was a good experience. The BJ was really good. She gets into the session. The kitty was tight and wet. Her titties are really nice and you can suck on them all day. I would repeat for the BJ alone if I have a room in Maitland. Remember she is a MILF and not a young hot spinner. YMMV gents.

Play hard, stay safe.

ADD.

FrankTheTank58
10-10-22, 07:24
Haven't really had the chance to see her but is this the same Keri in Deland?

Just way Keri on sugar baby site.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7d62f928-f5c3-41c0-a015-b2a8aefdb976

JobsForAngel
10-10-22, 08:53
Saw her on Friday but had been talking to her the last couple of days before that. One of the sweetest young ladies I've ever encounter. Makes you feel real comfortable before you get there. She is a sweet little MILF that has a great body as far as I'm concerned. We were kissing what felt like forever and I got to say, it was a nice touch. Really felt authentic. She has really good bbj skills and her skin was super soft. I think I was there for almost 2 hours but paid for one. $$ for the hour. Guys, just treat her right and you'll get the same in return. See you soon Ashley.

LatinLuvr
10-10-22, 11:22
I had a very good rub down yesterday evening with Natalia. I I asked if I could pass by after work she said of course I'll be waiting for you. When I arrive she was wearing very nice red leggings that really made her ass stand out. She smelled very nice came close to me and gave me a nice dfk at the door entrance. She said I have the shower and clean towels waiting for you. What a relaxing body rub I got from her, nice soft music, she worked her magic with nice firm strokes and a lot of teasing. Manny extras to be had with her. . I will definitely repeat.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Can you PM me her contact info.

Stardust77
10-10-22, 12:42
First off, thanks to RP for Racheal's digits. Comms were good but she did take a few hours to reply to my initial text. Cute young girl with very nice assets. BBBJ, light kissing and FS were had. She's quiet but very friendly. Never asked for donation and I left it on dresser when done. Will repeat when possible as I don't think you can go wrong with her. Just don't expect a PSE performance.

P.S. This is a late review as I met her about 3 weeks ago. Just forgot to post due to all the hurricane and other craziness going on.

Lionin
10-11-22, 08:44
Haven't really had the chance to see her but is this the same Keri in Deland?Yes, Thats her.

Stiffey
10-11-22, 12:28
Would someone message me her contact info?

She sounds GFE. Does she DFK?

Rocky1215
10-12-22, 09:17
Had a second visit with Natalia and she did not disappoint at all. Menu was fully open this time and it was amazing. We explored every inch of each other and it was simply amazing!! All the abbreviations were in play. An hour of heaven and I can't wait to see her again. Planning on the duo with the beautiful Roberta next time. I'm not sure she can match Natalia but I'm dying to find out.

Orlo, you're the man! Good looking out on the digits.

Plex10
10-13-22, 11:00
Lost her #, if someone can supply me with that it would appreciated.

Thanks.

Orlo69
10-13-22, 13:36
Lost her #, if someone can supply me with that it would appreciated thanks.Michele 1 l doesn't like her number given out. Best to get ahold of jersey girl and have Michele 1 l contact you. Just a suggestion.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Member #6533
10-13-22, 16:59
Just reading Rocky1215's review makes me long for another wild hour with Natalia. His report backs up my many experiences with her. She is exceptional at what she does and is passionate about it. Sessions with here are always furious and fun-filled. She is indeed a Unicorn: she delivers a HELL of a massage (if you can keep her focused on your neck, shoulders and back instead of your boys) PLUS she loves to rim. To my knowledge, no one else not in an AMP will deliver both these services. Enjoy the unicorn, fellas. And if any of you gents know of another rim-lover out there, my inbox is always clear.

Had a second visit with Natalia and she did not disappoint at all. Menu was fully open this time and it was amazing. We explored every inch of each other and it was simply amazing!! All the abbreviations were in play. An hour of heaven and I can't wait to see her again. Planning on the duo with the beautiful Roberta next time. I'm not sure she can match Natalia but I'm dying to find out.

Orlo, you're the man! Good looking out on the digits.

HCruz
10-13-22, 20:15
Finally had the chance to meet Michele over in Altamonte. It was still a bit of a drive but luckily there was steady traffic on i4 since she didn't start seeing people around 2 from what I figured. I arrived early so I stopped at my favorite woodworking store up the road from her which made my time pass a lot quicker since that's my main hobby. We had got comms from when I was on my way and directed me inter her place. Felt pretty safe and hidden. Went up her stairs to find her waiting for me on her balcony in a nice silk robe. Walked me in and took me to her room. She started to get undressed and I couldn't stop staring at her body as we spoke for a few minutes. All natural and curves in all the right places. After a few min I decided to daty which worked my up. She's clean and loved her light moaning and directing to be gentle. After a few, popped on the cover and began tongo at standing mish. It was a great sight to see her tits bounce as she laid. Turn her over some doggy and popped in the bag. I cleaned up and we talked a bit more about our hobbies before leaving. It really sucks her and Sarah are over an hour away or else I'd be something more time with them.

Member #6172
10-13-22, 20:48
For those that have seen these ladies, which one has the bigger ASSets? Thanks in advance.

Plex10
10-14-22, 10:49
Michele 1 l doesn't like her number given out. Best to get ahold of jersey girl and have Michele 1 l contact you. Just a suggestion.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Got what I needed. Thanks.

LengthyFriend
10-14-22, 18:46
Hey guys, I'm reading all these reviews and I really want to see Natalie, but I can get a hold of Orlo69 and at this point, I'd like to see any utr provider since the girls on LC are all low quality. And I don't trust it. I'd much rather get in contact with someone trustworthy. Thanks guys.

Member #6533
10-14-22, 23:07
Clear your inbox.

For those that have seen these ladies, which one has the bigger ASSets? Thanks in advance.

Iceman407
10-15-22, 00:40
Hey guys, I'm reading all these reviews and I really want to see Natalie, but I can get a hold of Orlo69 and at this point, I'd like to see any utr provider since the girls on LC are all low quality. And I don't trust it. I'd much rather get in contact with someone trustworthy. Thanks guys.All your post are about asking for info, try to post some reviews first.

Nudeed
10-15-22, 07:42
Hey guys, I'm reading all these reviews and I really want to see Natalie, but I can get a hold of Orlo69 and at this point, I'd like to see any utr provider since the girls on LC are all low quality. And I don't trust it. I'd much rather get in contact with someone trustworthy. Thanks guys.When you see a review of UTR, their Gatekeeper will generally note that contact information will be provided to SENIOR members only. So with 4 posts It's unlikely that you will receive information on such.

SexyGirl420
10-15-22, 08:48
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

Orlo69
10-15-22, 11:59
For those that have seen these ladies, which one has the bigger ASSets? Thanks in advance.Here is the order of Assets.

1. Natalia.

2. Georgina.

3. Saray.

4. Sophia.

5. Roberta.

But you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

HCruz
10-15-22, 17:23
Lost her #, if someone can supply me with that it would appreciated.

Thanks.Reach out to her on her snap.

Michele1 lpony.

Lanier
10-16-22, 08:55
Seeking contact information for this young lady.

LatinLuvr
10-16-22, 12:09
Seeking contact information for this young lady.Is she even still around?

Dano57
10-16-22, 13:12
Here is the order of Assets.

1. Natalia.

2. Georgina.

3. Saray.

4. Sophia.

5. Roberta.

But you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.The question I have is which one has the finest ASSets? The biggest is no always the best unless you like BBWs.

TheWildOne2
10-16-22, 14:15
Seeking contact information for this young lady.She's hot, I'd want her info too.

Member #6533
10-16-22, 14:32
None of these woman are BBWs. Natalia is the thickest on the list, and they get thinner as you go down the list. If you search Orlo's old posts, he's got photos of all of them.

The question I have is which one has the finest ASSets? The biggest is no always the best unless you like BBWs.

Sukerxxx
10-16-22, 15:28
I been kind of busy with my vacation here in Florida, traveling from one end to another of this beautiful state, but regardless of that had sound some time to relax and see some girls in the area, just I haven't had the time to report, anyways let me started by saying thanks to everyone that has helped me get numbers. I won't shares girl number per her request but all I can say is I could point you to the member that gave me the number and is up to that person to share it or not.

Anyways, she is a quiet girl, sometimes too quiet, she barely talks when you see her in person but she does a good job performing, now I must say to you that she is on the east side of Orlando (union park area) and at the moment she has no incall so if you end up seeing her you will have to get a room or do a CD.

I went and pick her up and brought her to my room, it was a 25 min drive from me each way but was worth it for me. She got into my room and jump in the shower, she has a nice body, long legs, really good rack and a really really nice rear, shame out of the shower completely naked and we got down to business, she started with a BBBJ which was good, she takes directions well, if you tell her give some attention to the boys she would do so, I grab a cover and we mentor some MISH and she is tight! She felt really really good, but I had to hit it from the rear since that's one of her best attributes, and the view was great, I would stop from time to time to play with her rack which is natural and really nice. I ask her to finish with a BBBJ cim and she did it. She took all the milkshake other mouth but she went and spit it out at the sink.

She is a good girl, but I won't lie sometimes is hard to get a hold of her, I didn't try too many times but the problem is sometimes she takes long to reply back but once she replied she could be ready in a few. The main problem would be get her to reply the first time.

I found a pic of her floating around and I posted here since I know there are a few "Rachels" around so you know which one I'm talking about.

Again I would just point you to the one who could give you the digits cause I won't share them per her request.

FelterSnatch58
10-16-22, 16:19
Seeking contact information for this young lady.Holy shi $, no but if you find out Lmk and Ill be on a flight tomorrow. Happy hunting and good luck.

Punkox
10-16-22, 17:17
I been kind of busy with my vacation here in Florida, traveling from one end to another of this beautiful state, but regardless of that had sound some time to relax and see some girls in the area, just I haven't had the time to report, anyways let me started by saying thanks to everyone that has helped me get numbers. I won't shares girl number per her request but all I can say is I could point you to the member that gave me the number and is up to that person to share it or not.

Anyways, she is a quiet girl, sometimes too quiet, she barely talks when you see her in person but she does a good job performing, now I must say to you that she is on the east side of Orlando (union park area) and at the moment she has no incall so if you end up seeing her you will have to get a room or do a CD.

I went and pick her up and brought her to my room, it was a 25 min drive from me each way but was worth it for me. She got into my room and jump in the shower, she has a nice body, long legs, really good rack and a really really nice rear, shame out of the shower completely naked and we got down to business, she started with a BBBJ which was good, she takes directions well, if you tell her give some attention to the boys she would do so, I grab a cover and we mentor some MISH and she is tight! She felt really really good, but I had to hit it from the rear since that's one of her best attributes, and the view was great, I would stop from time to time to play with her rack which is natural and really nice. I ask her to finish with a BBBJ cim and she did it. She took all the milkshake other mouth but she went and spit it out at the sink.

She is a good girl, but I won't lie sometimes is hard to get a hold of her, I didn't try too many times but the problem is sometimes she takes long to reply back but once she replied she could be ready in a few. The main problem would be get her to reply the first time.

I found a pic of her floating around and I posted here since I know there are a few "Rachels" around so you know which one I'm talking about.

Again I would just point you to the one who could give you the digits cause I won't share them per her request.Complete waste of a dream and she looks nothing like that photo.

Member #6429
10-16-22, 20:24
Seeking contact information for this young lady.I have heard she is very utr and even for her regulars she is hard to get a hold of and just based on the last pictures that were posted, she doesn't look like that anymore.

Daman3568
10-16-22, 21:32
Wow! Definitely looks like a Texas girl for sure. They have some real sweeties out there.

Seeking contact information for this young lady.

I Pay You
10-16-22, 21:57
Posted a positive review on Honey and decided to post one on Sarah as in like that report they are so much alike. Obviously Sarah is utr and honey advertises so they do have one difference. They're both in the same area, both don't have in calls, both are sexy as hell in my opinion, and they both love sex.

Been seeing Sarah for about a year and a half now I would say and she never ceases to amaze. So laid back, very talkative, unbelievable body for a chic of any age. Just like Honey she will not quit until I at least attempt to cum twice. 150 $ an hour and I it is always over an hour. One of the best of all time.

Daman3568
10-16-22, 22:26
Would you mind sharing pictures? That sounds like someone I may be interested in.

First off, thanks to RP for Racheal's digits. Comms were good but she did take a few hours to reply to my initial text. Cute young girl with very nice assets. BBBJ, light kissing and FS were had. She's quiet but very friendly. Never asked for donation and I left it on dresser when done. Will repeat when possible as I don't think you can go wrong with her. Just don't expect a PSE performance.

P.S. This is a late review as I met her about 3 weeks ago. Just forgot to post due to all the hurricane and other craziness going on.

Daman3568
10-16-22, 22:27
Do you have any pictures that you can share? I'm down here working the disaster and looking for a dream until I can get back home to. My regular.

Reach out to her on her snap.

Michele1 lpony.

Daman3568
10-16-22, 22:36
Any pictures you can share or link to her ad?

Red.

Racerx74
10-16-22, 22:37
Seeking contact information for this young lady.She's about 3 times that size, pregnant and stalked by her husband. Rare she sees anyone. Plus a bunch more tats.

NaughtyBoy1
10-17-22, 06:41
Which Pic is Honey's?

Posted a positive review on Honey and decided to post one on Sarah as in like that report they are so much alike. Obviously Sarah is utr and honey advertises so they do have one difference. They're both in the same area, both don't have in calls, both are sexy as hell in my opinion, and they both love sex.

Been seeing Sarah for about a year and a half now I would say and she never ceases to amaze. So laid back, very talkative, unbelievable body for a chic of any age. Just like Honey she will not quit until I at least attempt to cum twice. 150 $ an hour and I it is always over an hour. One of the best of all time.

NaughtyBoy1
10-17-22, 10:41
Ignore please. Sent in hurry. I could see her pics in +ve thread.

Which Pic is Honey's?

RufustFirefly
10-17-22, 13:58
Saw Kate at her new spot. Nice massage, kind of light touch. Kept intermittent contact with the dangly bits throughout. Ending was great. Being old, sometimes it aint. LOL.

I would repeat, but not really the body type I like.Kate's new location is not as discreet as Altamonte with Deva (nothing could be) but it is still quite private. Had a very nice visit, as always. I've seen Kate for a number of years now, from Maitland, to Apopka, to Altamonte, and this location suits her very well. I'm very glad to see her settled in! PM me if you need her digits. She has never advertised anywhere.

TaderHead
10-18-22, 00:28
Seeking contact information for this young lady.She hasn't looked like that in many years.

Daman3568
10-18-22, 06:55
Hello. Do you have an pictures you can share? I may be interested.

Kate's new location is not as discreet as Altamonte with Deva (nothing could be) but it is still quite private. Had a very nice visit, as always. I've seen Kate for a number of years now, from Maitland, to Apopka, to Altamonte, and this location suits her very well. I'm very glad to see her settled in! PM me if you need her digits. She has never advertised anywhere.

Br Wayne407
10-18-22, 08:13
Thanks to everyone for the great reviews on Sarah and advice on how to book. I was able to see her yesterday for the first time and will again. Comms are easy and if you're a first timer she will chat with you a couple of days to build some rapport, once over the hump it's off to the races. All reviews are accurate, great rack, easy to talk to, safe, clean, no clock watching, etc. She apparently doesn't like to see multiples in a day so we were able to spend more time together then I initially thought we would.

No rush on round two and she sucked and stroked me for sometime before I used her toy on her and wrapped up with some pounding; she definitely lets you get all the way in there, which is great.

Great UTR and happy we connected.

Redmv800
10-18-22, 09:08
Any pictures you can share or link to her ad?User Wayneashley380 is her contact relay last time I checked. He has posted some I believe.

WayneAshley380
10-18-22, 11:02
User Wayneashley380 is her contact relay last time I checked. He has posted some I believe.I'm not sure that's my Maya.

I don't know her to be a smoker, of cigarettes.

But here's a picture of her.

HCruz
10-18-22, 14:26
I recall seeing some mixed reviews on Pam. I've only seen her once whey she was new to us and had no issue. God commd, God session. She'll sporadically reach out if I want to meet. I'm usually not in the area but she reached out to me last week. I ended up not being able to make it so we texted yesterday and agreed for this morning. Fast forward to today, I'm stiluck on i4 so I let her know I'll be a bit late, no reply. I let her know my eta, no reply. I arrive and still haven't heard from her, and I'm not one to just knock on a door without confirmation soci decide to kill a few minutes and wait it out. Let her know again I'm there, still no response. I'm just surprised after reaching out to me and setting some time aside, she ghosts me.

Has anyone here seen her recently? Had similar outcome?

I will say this is a first in my short time of this hobby, but it sucks to waste a trip.

Daman3568
10-18-22, 20:21
Would you mind sending some pictures? I thought I saw her ad and she is laying or Mexican from what I could remember not black unless this is a other Maya.

I'm not sure that's my Maya.

I don't know her to be a smoker, of cigarettes.

But here's a picture of her.

WayneAshley380
10-18-22, 20:50
Would you mind sending some pictures? I thought I saw her ad and she is laying or Mexican from what I could remember not black unless this is a other Maya.The photo I provided is of the Maya I know.

She's black and a utr. She has no ads.

Bertil
10-18-22, 21:05
I recall seeing some mixed reviews on Pam. I've only seen her once whey she was new to us and had no issue. God commd, God session. She'll sporadically reach out if I want to meet. I'm usually not in the area but she reached out to me last week. I ended up not being able to make it so we texted yesterday and agreed for this morning. Fast forward to today, I'm stiluck on i4 so I let her know I'll be a bit late, no reply. I let her know my eta, no reply. I arrive and still haven't heard from her, and I'm not one to just knock on a door without confirmation soci decide to kill a few minutes and wait it out. Let her know again I'm there, still no response. I'm just surprised after reaching out to me and setting some time aside, she ghosts me.

Has anyone here seen her recently? Had similar outcome?

I will say this is a first in my short time of this hobby, but it sucks to waste a trip.It won't be the first time or the last. I haven't heard from her in a while since I stopped responding to her random text messages. I saw her for a few dreams and that was good enough for me. At the time I lived very close to her so if she pulled a stunt like that it was no big deal because I had backups. It will happen again, always does. She will reach out to you and apologize and say she was either sick or that an emergency came up. Or that she had some kind of job interview or whatever the flavor of the week is that day. Does not matter. Just know that a lot of these girls will flake and think nothing of it. Even if you tell them you are driving from the state of Georgia to see them. I learned this a long time ago LOL. Anyway try again if you're in the area. I would not make special trips for any provider EVER. If I do there will be at least 3 or 4 back ups near by.

HCruz
10-18-22, 21:22
It won't be the first time or the last. I haven't heard from her in a while since I stopped responding to her random text messages. I saw her for a few dreams and that was good enough for me. At the time I lived very close to her so if she pulled a stunt like that it was no big deal because I had backups. It will happen again, always does. She will reach out to you and apologize and say she was either sick or that an emergency came up. Or that she had some kind of job interview or whatever the flavor of the week is that day. Does not matter. Just know that a lot of these girls will flake and think nothing of it. Even if you tell them you are driving from the state of Georgia to see them. I learned this a long time ago LOL. Anyway try again if you're in the area. I would not make special trips for any provider EVER. If I do there will be at least 3 or 4 back ups near by.Appreciate the advice. To make matters worse, as I was sitting waiting I happened to see her put her trash out and back inside. Might just lose the number and stick to more reliable ladies. Its tough for me since I'm about an hour away from Orlando / universal area as reference.

Joey2017
10-19-22, 00:36
Ali the pyt petite cutie reached out me. Haven't spoke to her in months apparently she's had a bf, and that's why she hasn't been doing dates. Who knows if that's true. Anyways Long story short she needs money apparently she was in the hospital, her bf cheated on her, she needs money on rent etc etc etc. Wants me to send money now with a promise of a link tomorrow night. Yeah not sending money LOL. If anyone wants to a take a chance and has her number. Reach out to her. Her excuse is that she popped her knee out.

Please don't message me for her number. It's still the same number.

Stay safe fellas.

Orlo69
10-19-22, 06:53
Went by to visit Natalia. She waited for me at the door give me a nice big wet kiss. I told her my lower back was really bothering me from work she gave me a good massage working my back my shoulders and then she started playing with the boys and rubbing my glutes. On the flip she started giving me a fantastic BBBJ, I didn't last long after that. She cleaned me up, I went and took a nice shower and left very happy!

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

AsianDayDream
10-19-22, 14:53
Ali the pyt petite cutie reached out me. Haven't spoke to her in months apparently she's had a bf, and that's why she hasn't been doing dates. Who knows if that's true. Anyways Long story short she needs money apparently she was in the hospital, her bf cheated on her, she needs money on rent etc etc etc. Wants me to send money now with a promise of a link tomorrow night. Yeah not sending money LOL. If anyone wants to a take a chance and has her number. Reach out to her. Her excuse is that she popped her knee out.

Please don't message me for her number. It's still the same number.

Stay safe fellas.It's funny with these providers sometimes. PYT Ali text me last night as well. I've never seen her and I've been trying to nail this one for a long time now. She asked for some weed money and that she was going to get some that good weed that night. I told her I wanted to meet up for one hour. She told me she is no longer doing dates.

YumYum1
10-19-22, 16:01
It's been more than 4 weeks and it's been very quiet from Sunflower. Anyone had an opportunity to meet her recently?

Yumyum1.

WayneAshley380
10-20-22, 10:32
Maya's birthday is coming up she's needing some birthday funds.

JayJayTwo
10-20-22, 11:22
Reach out to her on her snap.

Michele1 lpony.

Do you have any pictures that you can share? I'm down here working the disaster and looking for a dream until I can get back home to. My regular.Go to her snap, she's posts pretty much every day, plenty of pics there.

JohnyBig
10-20-22, 12:49
Looks like Longwood Ashley is looking for some fun today. I think rent is due so you might be able to get some specials today! I can't make it over today or I would be there to help the cause. If you haven't seen her in a while hit her up!

Mk9346
10-22-22, 06:59
A special shout-out to orlo69 for providing Natalia's digits.

This was my first visit with her and I can tell you that all good things that have been said about her, are all true. She was a total GFE from start to finish, greets you with a nice big smile and an awesome DFK. I decided to take a shower after arriving at her condo as I have heard hygiene is important to her. In her massage room she explored every inch of my body and found erogenous zones that I didn't even knew existed. Excellent service, the session was not at all rushed and the massage after the deed was on point.

The only mistake I made was not take a shower before leaving, I need to remember that next time.

Mk.

Daman3568
10-22-22, 09:22
Mind sharing the link and / or some face pictures?

Looks like Longwood Ashley is looking for some fun today. I think rent is due so you might be able to get some specials today! I can't make it over today or I would be there to help the cause. If you haven't seen her in a while hit her up!

Grain 56
10-22-22, 13:44
Mind sharing the link and / or some face pictures?If you search her name in the Search Function, you will find a few more body pics. This is the UTR Thread, so I doubt there is an ad. If there is, then she isn't really a UTR provider. UTR's digits are generally shared between members from a person or persons that have been trusted to or asked to share digits with Members that might be a good match. Usually, they look for a Senior Member that has provided good intel to the Forum in the form of reviews, good or bad or other intel that helps the board.

A member that mostly asks for pics, asks mainly for info or just asks for digits without a follow up review on said provider or doesn't really provide any of said intel in exchange, will normally not get digits of these Under the Radar girls. Each person the UTR is having help spread the word has different criteria they use. Some compile detailed or intrusive lists and score your contribution performance. Others are more flexible. Most are somewhere in between. Most do however want to see a definite positive contribution to the forum, first and foremost.

If a provider wanted to have an open casting call, they would advertise publicly.

Grain 56.

StainGlass
10-22-22, 23:06
Most new people have very little idea of what UTR thread was, or when to even make a request in the UTR thread. Your description is awesome, and helpful.

Wondering if a short description can be posted on top of the board, so that the new users know about the expectation that they have to contribute before requesting digits / pics on UTR thread?

I had seen some other boards have had such descriptions placed, and wondering if we might be benefit from a similar idea?

Stain Glass.

If you search her name in the Search Function, you will find a few more body pics. This is the UTR Thread, so I doubt there is an ad. If there is, then she isn't really a UTR provider. UTR's digits are generally shared between members from a person or persons that have been trusted to or asked to share digits with Members that might be a good match. Usually, they look for a Senior Member that has provided good intel to the Forum in the form of reviews, good or bad or other intel that helps the board.

A member that mostly asks for pics, asks mainly for info or just asks for digits without a follow up review on said provider or doesn't really provide any of said intel in exchange, will normally not get digits of these Under the Radar girls. Each person the UTR is having help spread the word has different criteria they use. Some compile detailed or intrusive lists and score your contribution performance. Others are more flexible. Most are somewhere in between. Most do however want to see a definite positive contribution to the forum, first and foremost.

If a provider wanted to have an open casting call, they would advertise publicly.

Grain 56.

ReeperJ690
10-23-22, 08:35
Coming to town for business and would like a friend to have dinner with and an overnight stay. Looking for someone that lots of fun and cool. Please message me with advice and contact information.

BmygfForAnHour
10-23-22, 14:37
Hey everyone,

New here and feel terrible about posting a question being brand new. Also, hope I posted in the right place. I'm looking for good prostate providers (wish list attractive and or nice body).

To help give some credibility.

Have had good prostate experiences with. Elvira, One of the Camillla's (own spa now), Victoria.

OK time Luiz (amazing service, but no shower and so jumpy) and Maria (kind of rough near millenia) and Channel (kind of sketch).

Hoping to see the other Camilla soon.

I saw some posts about Natalia (no contact info in posts) and possible other Maitland / Winter Park area?

Anyway, glad to help anyone I can. Hope you can help me, DM is fine. Really scared to go to SPAs. Is there the dream girl out there, not on idrive, has a place, has shower and knows what she is doing?

Thanks!

Daman3568
10-23-22, 20:11
Ok. Thanks for the info. From my experience the ones without face pictures are usually butter faces. I wish I had some positive experiences. All mine have been negative down here so far unfortunately. I'm not from the area and working for the hurricane disaster.

If you search her name in the Search Function, you will find a few more body pics. This is the UTR Thread, so I doubt there is an ad. If there is, then she isn't really a UTR provider. UTR's digits are generally shared between members from a person or persons that have been trusted to or asked to share digits with Members that might be a good match. Usually, they look for a Senior Member that has provided good intel to the Forum in the form of reviews, good or bad or other intel that helps the board.

Grain 56.

WillWall101
10-24-22, 00:38
Hey everyone,

New here and feel terrible about posting a question being brand new. Also, hope I posted in the right place. I'm looking for good prostate providers (wish list attractive and or nice body).

To help give some credibility.

Have had good prostate experiences with. Elvira, One of the Camillla's (own spa now), Victoria.

OK time Luiz (amazing service, but no shower and so jumpy) and Maria (kind of rough near millenia) and Channel (kind of sketch).

Hoping to see the other Camilla soon.

I saw some posts about Natalia (no contact info in posts) and possible other Maitland / Winter Park area?

Anyway, glad to help anyone I can. Hope you can help me, DM is fine. Really scared to go to SPAs. Is there the dream girl out there, not on idrive, has a place, has shower and knows what she is doing?

Thanks!I cannot speak to her actual talent in this department because I don't partake but I found her to be very hot and sexy and it was definitely offered. However, this is not the correct thread to look for her many reviews. She advertises. You will find her very well reviewed in the non-Asian massage provider thread.

BrownyGuy
10-24-22, 15:06
From my understanding she has retried for good. Doing good at her day job. I kind off took that message when I did not hear back from her.

It's been more than 4 weeks and it's been very quiet from Sunflower. Anyone had an opportunity to meet her recently?

Yumyum1.

Lionin
10-24-22, 15:44
I had my second visit with this sweet girl a few days ago. Once again she was eager to please, offered an extensive menu, took direction well, and came through with superior mouth skills. The only BBBJCIMWS provider who compares, IMHO, was the legendary Shannon who disappeared a year or so ago. But I digress. Keri confided that she went thru a difficult patch and disappointed some of us. She says she is trying to be a better communicator and would love to hear from senior members who have seen her before.

Looks 8. 5.

Service 10.

200 for the hour and I tipped extra.

YumYum1
10-25-22, 15:59
First of all huge thank you to Orlo boss sharing Natalia's digits and writing juicy reviews on 4 hands. I got a text from Natalia yesterday that her and Geo is available if wanted together. I did not even blink and asked her for half hour schedule in the afternoon. Got a 3 pm appointment and confirmed $. 5 each. While driving she asks if I prefer bed or massage table. Obviously opted for bed and arrived and texted her. Natalia welcomed me and introduced her friend Geo. Had a quick decent conversation before the session begin. Natalia starts with bbj while Geo stuffing her big breasts onto my face. Geo is little shy on DFK and was stopping at LFK but Natalia is all in. They took turns playing flute and playing with each other sucking boobs and down below and getting wet a beautiful act to watch and enjoy. At the end Natalia instructs me to CIM and the dream ended. Overall wonderful experience and the damage was $. 3. Next time I'll request for Roberta and Natalia for a change.

Yumyum1.

BmygfForAnHour
10-25-22, 16:11
I posted previously about being a fan of prostate massage. I understand asking about this puts the provider in a tough spot.

I generally will say "fetish friendly"? Hoping the provider will say what fetish, so I can answer without offending.

Often you get a - "will talk in person", but I might not want to book if not open to that. I can't imagine making an appointment meeting, asking and them saying no I'm not open to that.

Is there a better way to ask this?

Mikaeles
10-25-22, 17:05
I seen Keri again for the first time in a while. She was easy to setup with and only asked me if we could push back 30 minutes. She did this with plenty advance notice almost a day before our meeting. Confirmed with me the morning of our meeting. I drove to see her and was greeted by her with the usual towel. She looks great lost a little weight since I've last seen her and looks even sexier than before. We talked and caught up for the first 10 or 15 minutes and the fun began. Started with her amazing BBJ about 5 minutes in I requested her to sit on my face while she gave me a BJ. After about 10 more minutes of this I had to get her to stop the BJ but she was close so she had a nice big O while on my face she ended up shaking and falling off of me. We took a quick little break for her sensitivity to calm down suited up and went to town on her in missionary she quickly had a second and third on me while on top before I pulled out pulled off and gave her some lunch she happily took it all with a grin on her face. She went to the bathroom to clean up while I laid in her bed. She came out and were talking she noticed I was staring at her again and kept opening her legs wider for me until I had my face between her legs giving her a fourth O that even had her scream out a little amazing fun I love making her orgasm. This time we noticed I was over on my time and she needed to get me to leave quickly because the babysitter was almost home. I washed up and she helped me out the door. I will be seeing her again soon and can't wait for the next meeting.

Cameraeyez
10-25-22, 17:16
I can confirm, that Keri has reached out to me and wants to mend the fence that was broken between us. She said she is trying to communicate better and that school has fixed some of her babysitting issues. We are planning on a sit down lunch to hammer out the issues and go from there.

I had my second visit with this sweet girl a few days ago. Once again she was eager to please, offered an extensive menu, took direction well, and came through with superior mouth skills. The only BBBJCIMWS provider who compares, IMHO, was the legendary Shannon who disappeared a year or so ago. But I digress. Keri confided that she went thru a difficult patch and disappointed some of us. She says she is trying to be a better communicator and would love to hear from senior members who have seen her before.

Looks 8. 5.

Service 10.

200 for the hour and I tipped extra.

Selective Pete
10-25-22, 18:05
I can confirm, that Keri has reached out to me and wants to mend the fence that was broken between us. She said she is trying to communicate better and that school has fixed some of her babysitting issues. We are planning on a sit down lunch to hammer out the issues and go from there.She sounds like one of those girls that you'd want to do extra for. Would love to know more. Any pics?

MilfModels247
10-28-22, 16:59
Hello gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to a new UTR that I've been seeing for a good long while. Saray is a very sexy MILF Latina, Saray is s going to be available sometime next week. She is new to this hobby but she is an amazing provider. She will only be seenlng 2 or maybe 3 guys a week if that. She works full time and attends her family. She might have an incall next week but she will also do out calls to select hotels or resorts. For now she will do DFK, FIV, CBJ, CFS, no Greek. She also gives very nice massages. She is looking for nice mature senior members. 40 and up. I am posting a few pictures of her with her permission.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.She has an incredible ass!

Member #6172
10-28-22, 19:58
Saw Natalia recently. Thanks Orlo for providing her number.

Pretty good looking latina MILF. Incall was fine, bit messy and smelled like pot but whatever. Showered before the festivities started. Decent massage for first 5 minutes or so and we were off to the races. Lots of attention to junior and the boys while on my stomach. Rimming, woman goes to town on this. Felt like she was trying to sick my soul from behind. Turned over for more great BBBJ (she's awesome at that) and some k9. Finished, more massage to end it, showered and was on my way. Would repeat for sure, but not too frequent as I live in the Tampa area and it's a drive for me regardless. Good experience.

Plex10
10-28-22, 21:25
Anyone know if she's still around? Saw her once, the only UTR to date I've ever seen. She's one of the best I've seen in this hobby. Pretty sure she's out the game but confirming if I'm wrong.

YumYum1
10-30-22, 10:07
Last time I saw her was about 4 months ago using her number ending xxx-xxx-x561. I met her at Motel X formerly Geneva. Hopefully she is still around. If you don't have this number PM me.

Yumyum1.

Anyone know if she's still around? Saw her once, the only UTR to date I've ever seen. She's one of the best I've seen in this hobby. Pretty sure she's out the game but confirming if I'm wrong.

Wood Jablomi
10-30-22, 10:48
Thanks to Wayne for sharing contact, I was able to see Maya at her in-call. Communication was great and she was ready at the time we agreed to.

She has a spinner body, and her box was a pleasure to behold. Service was great too. She is awesome at twerking; I haven't had that experience with any providers before.

She smokes but I didn't smell smoke inside (which is important to me). Only thing wanting is that her place wasn't tidy.

I will definitely repeat-but probably as outcall.

JSalami
10-31-22, 00:53
Was able to book an appt with the fabulous Sarah Maitland last week. Per usual always ready at the agreed upon time or earlier, picked her up and headed to G. Took a shower per usual then off we went. Great BBBJ and was really great this time around, she was really amazing lot of attention to Jr and the boys. Switched to cowgirl and finished K9. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. She's always great and easy to talk to and work with. Def recommend her if you haven't had a taste.

StainGlass
10-31-22, 01:20
Met with Deland Keri again, and her services and submissiveness is really awesome.

In the most recent visit, I did observe that her skin condition had progressively gotten worse and I was worried. She did mention that this is not contagious, and I believe so.

I'm not a doctor or an expert in this, but personally have to scale back and wait for these to subside & be back in her control. If someone else has a better insight: please do share it. I don't want my ignorance to sway the opinion of others, unless it can be corroborated.

Happy Trails.

SG.

MITransplant
10-31-22, 05:50
Met with Deland Keri again, and her services and submissiveness is really awesome.

In the most recent visit, I did observe that her skin condition had progressively gotten worse and I was worried. She did mention that this is not contagious, and I believe so.

I'm not a doctor or an expert in this, but personally have to scale back and wait for these to subside & be back in her control. If someone else has a better insight: please do share it. I don't want my ignorance to sway the opinion of others, unless it can be corroborated.

Happy Trails.

SG.She has a skin condition called Psoriasis, it's not contagious. A condition in which skin cells build up and form scales and itchy, dry patches.

Psoriasis is thought to be an immune system problem. Triggers include infections, stress, and cold.

Orlo69
10-31-22, 10:46
Good morning gentleman, I saw Natalia over the weekend. Natalia texted me asked if I wanted a 4 hand massage. She said that Georgina and Roberta were both available this week that I could pick any one of the two. I told her sure whichever was available for Saturday. Wow I was in for a treat! So it was Natalia and Roberta, Roberta with that super sexy body and Natalia the freaky MILF!! Men was very open and I had a blast with these two ladies!

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

OdinsBeard78
10-31-22, 21:11

Happy Trails.

SG.Hey man, she has psoriasis. Its not contagious and kind of comes and goes for her. She's probably been under some stress as the holidays are coming up and she is trying to support her little family. I wouldn't stop seeing her for that reason.

JohnyBig
10-31-22, 23:06

Happy Trails.

SG.I finally met up with Keri. I noticed the same thing and its nothing to be concerned about. Like someone else said its psoriasis. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease, meaning that part of the body's own immune system becomes overactive and attacks normal tissues in the body. It's nothing contagious. I know another chick with it and it comes and goes with stress. Not much you can do about it. It sure didn't affect her performance. She deep throated my cock like a champ and let me run through all the positions with her. Can't wait to see her again very soon! Lucked out when I messaged her she was free right then. Headed right out to her place.

StainGlass
11-01-22, 03:20
As always, she is a pleasure. Never once had Keri disappointed me, and is always great to be around.

Glad that both you and OdinsBeard had shared the insight.

Stain Glass.

I finally met up with Keri. I noticed the same thing and its nothing to be concerned about. Like someone else said its psoriasis. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease, meaning that part of the body's own immune system becomes overactive and attacks normal tissues in the body. It's nothing contagious. I know another chick with it and it comes and goes with stress. Not much you can do about it. It sure didn't affect her performance. She deep throated my cock like a champ and let me run through all the positions with her. Can't wait to see her again very soon! Lucked out when I messaged her she was free right then. Headed right out to her place.

Orlo69
11-01-22, 07:03
I met up with Sophia last night. She had healed from her surgery and doing well. She showed up at my out call like always very sexy and play full. Sophia put on some music and started dancing grinding on me. Sophia has an amazing body and very nice Latina ass. After awhile of foreplay we got down to business menu is wide open except for Greek. I had time to burn so I spent a few hours hanging out with her. We had some wine and play time intermingle. I asked her to let me share some of the pictures of her and she said it would be okay. So here are some pictures of Sophia in Halloween costumes. If you have her number she said to give her a shout but she is only doing out call for know.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Cameraeyez
11-01-22, 11:05
So, I wanted to add my 2 cents to this conversation. While I have not seen Keri in almost a year, I can confirm that she has had psoriasis issues in the past. I'm sure it is flaring up again with stress and the holidays. It is 100% not contagious and will go away with medication. It never affected her performance during our few dates when she had flare-up's.

As for me and her, I am NOT the gatekeeper for keri anymore. We had a falling out about 6 months ago. She recently reached out to try and mend the fences between the two of us, but multiple attempts to get together have fallen through. We were scheduled to have lunch last week, but on the day of I got ghosted (again). If you lucky enough to have her contact info and have seen her then continue to enjoy the best GFE experience around. For those of you that are looking for her info, you might want to try someone else.

UPDATE: Keri has said that she is making a profile today for USA and will be doing her own screening going forward.

Vino 7373
11-01-22, 12:26
So, I wanted to add my 2 cents to this conversation. While I have not seen Keri in almost a year, I can confirm that she has had psoriasis issues in the past. I'm sure it is flaring up again with stress and the holidays. It is 100% not contagious and will go away with medication. It never affected her performance during our few dates when she had flare-up's.

As for me and her, I am NOT the gatekeeper for keri anymore. We had a falling out about 6 months ago. She recently reached out to try and mend the fences between the two of us, but multiple attempts to get together have fallen through. We were scheduled to have lunch last week, but on the day of I got ghosted (again). If you lucky enough to have her contact info and have seen her then continue to enjoy the best GFE experience around. For those of you that are looking for her info, you might want to try someone else.

UPDATE: Keri has said that she is making a profile today for USA and will be doing her own screening going forward.Please remind Keri that she is not allowed to solicit on here in any way, shape, or form. She can't say something like: "hi, it's Keri, you can hit me up via PM at this handle," or anything to that effect All she is allowed to do is to thank mongers for good reviews. She can't even say that she can't wait to see them again. All against forum rules. I'd hate to see her get put on moderation as soon as she makes her account. I'd hate to see her become another Michelle 1 L, permanently banned.

Fffun
11-01-22, 14:58
As several have stated here, psoriasis is not contagious, but the treatment is very costly for anyone without insurance. I have psoriatic arthritis, and the injections I take cost about $6,500 a month. Lotion is about $300 a bottle (retail) and shampoo is about the same. The price with a discount card like Good RX is much more affordable, but still costly for a single mom. I'm going to try to bring her some next visit. She's a sweetheart.

Fffun.

Happy Trails.

SG.

WaterMan561
11-01-22, 15:37
I have attempted to find the link to her new ad / profile without success. I realize that you are no longer her gatekeeper but if you could provide the link it would be greatly appreciated.

Mikaeles
11-01-22, 18:30
As others have said it is psoriasis I know because I have the same thing. I have a lotion for mine so it's not as bad when it breaks out and is mostly on my scalp plus the lotion costs me about 260 dollars with insurance for two tubes. It is nothing to worry about you can't catch it but the treatments can be rather expensive.

Happy Trails.

SG.

Orlo69
11-02-22, 11:21
FYI gentleman, I am just passing on some information on Roberta. Roberta informed me that going forward she will only be available for body rub only, maybe happy ending. Absolutely no FS and BBBJ is also a maybe. Just making you guys aware before you go and waste your time if your looking for something more.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Mat3833
11-02-22, 17:52

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Hey Orlo, where is she located? I was using Katie the librarian for massage services, but she went to insane rates and the quality dropped off hard so it's not worth it for me anymore. I would be interested in her digits if possible.

Mat.

Redsox2005
11-02-22, 18:00
UTR= Under the radar. Undetectable, can't be seen or found.

Sox.

I have attempted to find the link to her new ad / profile without success. I realize that you are no longer her gatekeeper but if you could provide the link it would be greatly appreciated.

DavidTnOrl
11-02-22, 20:01
I was asked but a UTR or remind some of you new and senors mongers not to give out their numbers or addresses to the newbies and anyone with no history. Thank you. Some of these girls have jobs, children and families. These women protect themselves by only seeing the decent guys they choose. A post history helps with this vetting along with senior referrals. One UTR was saying she was having a difficult time with a guy who received her number from someone on the forum but he had no post history. Please guys do not give out numbers to questionable people. I enjoy the UTR's and do not want any chased away. Thank you.

HCruz
11-02-22, 23:09
Was able to take care of the gilf itch. Was going to be in the area and give her an hour heads up if she was available to which she said yes. I like to plan a few daya ahead but as you know, she is not the most reliable. Anyways, made my way to her in the early afternoon, knocked on her door and was greeted with a sexy black lace teddy. Went straight in for her breats since they were just staring at me! I decided not to even make it into the room so we has some caressing and sucking on her sofa. After a few minutes of her grinding on me, she got tk her knee for a decent BBBJ. She sure does seem to enjoy her time when she's available since she sucked and stroked me for a good few minutes. Then I flipped her over and decided to have her bent over her sofa chair while I went to pound town. She sure does live having her ass smacked. I then popped in the bag, cleaned up and talked for a bit before leaving.

$. 4 later, I'd reach out to her but learned that she can be a hit or miss.

Lionin
11-03-22, 10:19
I was asked but a UTR or remind some of you new and senors mongers not to give out their numbers or addresses to the newbies and anyone with no history. Thank you. Some of these girls have jobs, children and families. These women protect themselves by only seeing the decent guys they choose. A post history helps with this vetting along with senior referrals. One UTR was saying she was having a difficult time with a guy who received her number from someone on the forum but he had no post history. Please guys do not give out numbers to questionable people. I enjoy the UTR's and do not want any chased away. Thank you.Amen, Brother!

StainGlass
11-03-22, 18:47
This forum has been an astounding entity, and yet we do nothing to discourage bad behavior and newbies trying to reduce the worth of this forum.

There are many other forums where they put in clear guidelines and violation rules. Example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports.

We need to put in there valuable UTR guidelines to not let newbies or inexperienced seniors to violate the trust that it takes to develop a UTR.

Is this worth it, or should I quit barking?

I was asked but a UTR or remind some of you new and senors mongers not to give out their numbers or addresses to the newbies and anyone with no history. Thank you. Some of these girls have jobs, children and families. These women protect themselves by only seeing the decent guys they choose. A post history helps with this vetting along with senior referrals. One UTR was saying she was having a difficult time with a guy who received her number from someone on the forum but he had no post history. Please guys do not give out numbers to questionable people. I enjoy the UTR's and do not want any chased away. Thank you.

WayneAshley380
11-03-22, 21:12
This forum has been an astounding entity, and yet we do nothing to discourage bad behavior and newbies trying to reduce the worth of this forum.

There are many other forums where they put in clear guidelines and violation rules. Example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports.

We need to put in there valuable UTR guidelines to not let newbies or inexperienced seniors to violate the trust that it takes to develop a UTR.

Is this worth it, or should I quit barking?Who gets a UTRs number is something decided by the UTR.

It's a generally accepted rule that only seniors get them.

But each utr sets her own standard and safety protocols.

I work with three now and there's one on hiatus.

Each has set rules as to what qualifies.

Two follow those guidelines Two do when they feel like it.

BoobsLover
11-04-22, 07:20
Do you have her contact info? I would be eager to see her!

Was able to take care of the gilf itch. Was going to be in the area and give her an hour heads up if she was available to which she said yes. I like to plan a few daya ahead but as you know, she is not the most reliable. Anyways, made my way to her in the early afternoon, knocked on her door and was greeted with a sexy black lace teddy. Went straight in for her breats since they were just staring at me! I decided not to even make it into the room so we has some caressing and sucking on her sofa. After a few minutes of her grinding on me, she got tk her knee for a decent BBBJ. She sure does seem to enjoy her time when she's available since she sucked and stroked me for a good few minutes. Then I flipped her over and decided to have her bent over her sofa chair while I went to pound town. She sure does live having her ass smacked. I then popped in the bag, cleaned up and talked for a bit before leaving.

$. 4 later, I'd reach out to her but learned that she can be a hit or miss.

YumYum1
11-04-22, 11:33
After my subpar experience at you massage I was itching to get a closure and tried to reach out to Michelle 1 L. She responded to be available specific time last evening that was very much doable from my side since I was going to visit the mall nearby anyway. Reached her place and texted that I parked and she responded with I'm ready within 2 minutes. She received me in her beautiful see through dress. After undressing I spent almost 5 minutes standing in front of mirror enjoying her body from behind squeezing her natural D cups while she is playing with my Jr. Back to bed and spent more time hugging and deep kissing. Her DFK skills are awesome while we continued for BBJ and DATY. By this time Jr was done wiped to a towel and left happy. I always leave extremely satisfied with her and never a disappointment.

YumYum1.

JamesPotter
11-04-22, 17:59
Hey everyone,

I'm visiting Orlando this weekend and I've been going through this forum and I really liked the experience that you shared. I'm pretty new to this UTR thing and I'm not sure how to look up for these women. If anybody could send me a personal message regarding these women and how to all Set a time with them. It would be really helpful. I'm so excited to know what this forum can offer me. Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

HCruz
11-04-22, 18:06
Do you have her contact info? I would be eager to see her!Out of respect for others here I would say reach out to who ever was allowed to give out her info. I personally got her info from JadaMon, I'm just not sure if he still is giving her info out.

YumYum1
11-04-22, 23:21
You need to attain senior status by posting reviews and gain trust. As Senior members we do not share or give out UTR numbers cause lot of UTR girls have normal life other than just this. Some of the girls have gatekeepers while some do their own screening. I see that you have 10 posts and most of them are asking questions. Long way to go buddy.

Yumyum1.

Hey everyone,

I'm visiting Orlando this weekend and I've been going through this forum and I really liked the experience that you shared. I'm pretty new to this UTR thing and I'm not sure how to look up for these women. If anybody could send me a personal message regarding these women and how to all Set a time with them. It would be really helpful. I'm so excited to know what this forum can offer me. Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Qikness
11-05-22, 11:31
Any body have any info or experience with a GILF named Palm in Orlando?

Thanks.

Orlo69
11-05-22, 14:41
Had another visit from Sophia, man this woman is a lot of fun! She showed up wearing a sper sexy skirt. We talked a bit before the main event. I enjoyed her company very much, DFK, fiv. Mish, doggie, lazy dog, cg, rcg.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

FyrGuy33
11-05-22, 15:05

Thanks.If you are into mature women, you won't be disappointed.

Bertil
11-05-22, 18:36

Thanks.Advance search in the upper right corner of the site. Type in GILF in the Keyword section and then search. You will see a ton of reviews. This is also a good tip for the guys that ask for reviews about a girl that's been mentioned 1000 times.

HumbleHal
11-05-22, 18:45

Thanks.She was on Seeking Arrangements a few years ago. Body looks like an old dishrag with her clothes off. BBBJ is the best part of the meetup.

LuvPlaying
11-05-22, 19:12
If you are into mature women, you won't be disappointed.Anyone have contact info or gatekeeper info?

Qikness
11-05-22, 19:37
Advance search in the upper right corner of the site. Type in GILF in the Keyword section and then search. You will see a ton of reviews. This is also a good tip for the guys that ask for reviews about a girl that's been mentioned 1000 times.I'm a senior member. I tried the search bar before I posted my question. It didn't help in this case. Thank you for the advice tho.

Anyone with experience with this GILF, please inbox me some details. I have an appointment with her.

Grain 56
11-05-22, 21:10
Advance search in the upper right corner of the site. Type in GILF in the Keyword section and then search. You will see a ton of reviews. This is also a good tip for the guys that ask for reviews about a girl that's been mentioned 1000 times.

I'm a senior member. I tried the search bar before I posted my question. It didn't help in this case. Thank you for the advice tho.

Anyone with experience with this GILF, please inbox me some details. I have an appointment with her.I typed in "GILF" in the search bar and saw at least 50 mentions of GILF Pam and / or JadaMon's UTR GILF from this year alone. I thought those posts were more than helpful in making a call to see her or not.

Grain 56.

HyperPiper
11-05-22, 23:16
Anyone have contact info or gatekeeper info?I believe the gatekeeper is JadaMon.

WayneAshley380
11-07-22, 12:39
She hmu yesterday looking for a couple quick dates before she delivers in 9 days.

So if this is your thing it's your last chance with this one.

Orlo69
11-07-22, 15:23
Gentleman,

I saw Georgina recently I don't get tired of getting that fat ass of hers. Georgina is a lot of fun BBBJ, FIV, doggie, Mish and CIM. She is looking for some company if you seen her before hit her up. She said she was going to be available for the next week or so.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

JayStrykerHard
11-07-22, 18:26

Thanks.Very good BBBJ. Loves Greek, and she takes large deliveries in the rear. I've visited her a few times.

Pbfla321
11-07-22, 19:34
She hmu yesterday looking for a couple quick dates before she delivers in 9 days.

So if this is your thing it's your last chance with this one.Tried to PM but your box is full. My question is, will she not be a UTR after she her baby. Not right away of course. But she is pretty sexy and I am interested. But I'll wait till after the baby. Hopefully she comes back to this.

WayneAshley380
11-07-22, 23:27
Tried to PM but your box is full. My question is, will she not be a UTR after she her baby. Not right away of course. But she is pretty sexy and I am interested. But I'll wait till after the baby. Hopefully she comes back to this.Maybe Maybe not. She's trying to move States.

UTRs come and go, and then come and go again.

Inbox cleared out

JohnyBig
11-08-22, 00:26
I know she seems to be an acquired taste from some of the prior posts. Here are a couple pictures from recent visit. If you haven't seen her give her a try. She's in Longwood of course. Just couple rules. She's not into black guys. Sorry. Covered sex BBBJ is cool. I'm in Seminole and she's close by so works good for me. Some say she's fat but the view is good to me.

JSalami
11-08-22, 02:08
Had another visit from Sophia, man this woman is a lot of fun! She showed up wearing a sper sexy skirt. We talked a bit before the main event. I enjoyed her company very much, DFK, fiv. Mish, doggie, lazy dog, cg, rcg.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Is she looking or accepting new friends? Would love to get to meet possibly. Thanks.

JSalami
11-08-22, 02:14

So if this is your thing it's your last chance with this one.I'm interested. I've read plenty of reviews that you've posted and they all seem great. Lmk if she's still available.

Orlo69
11-08-22, 09:40
Is she looking or accepting new friends? Would love to get to meet possibly. Thanks.Yes, she told me that she was looking for new friends but it was only for outcalls.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

BigAceTg1
11-08-22, 12:25
Hello, fairly new to the Orlando area. Been looking for references for women over 30 (preferably not AA) who speak Greek in the Orlando Area. Hoping any one has friends who are currently open to making new friends as I'm hoping to have a dream soon.

HotMascarita
11-09-22, 01:59
I saw sophia after time she came dressed in.

Shorts jeans a red top rred boots we talked a little I couldn't stop looking at her tremendous tits 69 doggy several positions until I was exhausted thank orlo for the number.

Munchi420
11-09-22, 19:34
You've got mail!

So if this is your thing it's your last chance with this one.

Monger654
11-09-22, 20:18

So if this is your thing it's your last chance with this one.My issue with her is I saw her a few times and they were all cardates and then she jacks the rate up to $. 5. Not paying that to jump in the back, I don't care how spacious it is or how good she is.

WayneAshley380
11-10-22, 10:36
My issue with her is I saw her a few times and they were all cardates and then she jacks the rate up to $. 5. Not paying that to jump in the back, I don't care how spacious it is or how good she is.You should have included that in a review.

This is one reason reviews are important.

I can only suggest things to her.

Your reviews can back that suggestion up.

Grain 56
11-10-22, 11:13
My issue with her is I saw her a few times and they were all cardates and then she jacks the rate up to $. 5. Not paying that to jump in the back, I don't care how spacious it is or how good she is.That type of behaviour or attitude from either side shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

Grain 56.

Daman3568
11-10-22, 19:14
What's the purpose of the UTR forum if you can't trade contact info of UTR's with other seniors?

You need to attain senior status by posting reviews and gain trust. As Senior members we do not share or give out UTR numbers cause lot of UTR girls have normal life other than just this. Some of the girls have gatekeepers while some do their own screening. I see that you have 10 posts and most of them are asking questions. Long way to go buddy.

Yumyum1.

WayneAshley380
11-10-22, 19:24
She's no longer pregnant.

Or at least her water broken this morning.

Also.

I need to take this opportunity to remind people that in accordance with UTR tradition.

You must be a senior member in order to get UTRs number.

YumYum1
11-11-22, 16:18
My comment was against JamesPotter who had 11 posts and is a regular member. Sr members always get priority based on SW preference. If SW decides not to share and go through gatekeeper or some other means we respect their rules. It's hard to find good UTR's and we would like to keep them.

Yumyum1.

What's the purpose of the UTR forum if you can't trade contact info of UTR's with other seniors?

Lucky2019
11-11-22, 17:11
I know she seems to be an acquired taste from some of the prior posts. Here are a couple pictures from recent visit. If you haven't seen her give her a try. She's in Longwood of course. Just couple rules. She's not into black guys. Sorry. Covered sex BBBJ is cool. I'm in Seminole and she's close by so works good for me. Some say she's fat but the view is good to me.Can you PM me her digit?

She look good. Is she fat fat?

WayneAshley380
11-11-22, 19:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Before you write me and say you didn't, yes, you did and now, forever, your posts will be moderated.

A2

ArjunPolli8
11-12-22, 00:24
Finally got some time and texted michele, initially there was delay in responses. But finally we setup for some time post noon.

Went to her location, its an apartment complex and she guided me to her building, she was waiting for me in her porch wearing a sexy dress.

We started off with DFK in-front of big mirrors and the she's down to provide excellent BBJ, best BBJ I ever had and then off to 69. FIV, DATY and more BBJ.

I could hold more and exploded in her mouth.

Looking forward to seeing her again.

Monky Eye
11-12-22, 02:25
She has a skin condition called Psoriasis, it's not contagious. A condition in which skin cells build up and form scales and itchy, dry patches.

Psoriasis is thought to be an immune system problem. Triggers include infections, stress, and cold.Also, my son has Plaque Psoriasis the worst, so if helps him should her her. Also, tell her to keep salt ocean water on hand and put on her affected areas.

HyperPiper
11-12-22, 12:47
Finally got some time and texted michele, initially there was delay in responses. But finally we setup for some time post noon.

Went to her location, its an apartment complex and she guided me to her building, she was waiting for me in her porch wearing a sexy dress.

We started off with DFK in-front of big mirrors and the she's down to provide excellent BBJ, best BBJ I ever had and then off to 69. FIV, DATY and more BBJ.

I could hold more and exploded in her mouth.

Looking forward to seeing her again.She's probably one of the very few that can get the job done just from head. It's too bad I lost her number when I lost my previous phone.

Lsd0227
11-12-22, 13:24
I will be back in Orlando this coming Friday and was hoping to see Sophia for an outcall visit and Michele (outcall or incall). Orlo you hooked me up with Natalia a while back and she was great, but your inbox is full so I couldn't ask you for Michele or Sophia's info. If any seniors can help feel free to inbox me. Thanks!

ArjunPolli8
11-12-22, 16:19
She's probably one of the very few that can get the job done just from head. It's too bad I lost her number when I lost my previous phone.You would have to reach out to jersey girl and have michele contact you.

She does not prefer her number shared, else would have sent you the details.

Eelectri
11-14-22, 10:15
I want to extend my Thanks to Keri for always delivering a great time.

She is always clean looking beautiful and on time.

I must say! Her oral dictations are on point.

Thanks Keri.

I will see you again soon.

Ee.

WayneAshley380
11-15-22, 08:54
Jayda is coming back.

This time, due to some unfortunate behavior from some members she's going to be limited to senior members with a significant review presence on the forum.

Recommendations for some of the other girls will also be a factor.

As I have been saying.

Review guys, That's what the UTR forum is for.

Rocky1215
11-15-22, 09:45
Hey fellas. I'm meeting with Natalia and Roberta this afternoon. Anyone that has experienced this duo have any tips for your boy? I will report out after the session.

Orlo69
11-15-22, 16:32
I saw Sophia before I left on a trip, she invited me to go see her she actually had an in call, she wanted to show me some of her Halloween costumes. When I got there she was dressed up as a very sexy Dom. The fin started right away. DFK, DATY, CG, RCG, doggie, lazy dog, Mish and finished with a BBBJ.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

AlexYoung
11-15-22, 19:10
I am coming to Orlando this weekend and have messaged Sarah, really hope she gets back to me, but if not a few months ago somebody had a utr asian that was being talked about. Anybody care to share the details. Thanks in advance. PM please.

ShokDJ
11-15-22, 20:06
Big shoutout to WayneAshley280 for Maya info. Maya is a hot little ebony spinner and with cute little butt. Honestly one of the best BBBJ I had and she great kisser to boot. She's also super tight and ride dick like a champ. Highly recommend if she's your type. Note that she can be hard to get ahold of sometimes since she does work 2 jobs.

DavidTnOrl
11-15-22, 21:00
I am coming to Orlando this weekend and have messaged Sarah, really hope she gets back to me, but if not a few months ago somebody had a utr asian that was being talked about. Anybody care to share the details. Thanks in advance. PM please.I have been seeing Sarah for 4 years this month. This is what I can say about her. She gives absolutely no BS. Does not steal or short you on your time. She takes direction very well and tries to please. Yeah a rare person in this hobby. If I prepay to help her out with a bill she always pays her debt. Cash or ass. I consider her a friend, she would be good GF material. Ask her to do RGC. Oh what a view. PM me and I will show you my view. She can do RGC, CG, mish, doggy, prone. Both mish and prone I get balls deep. She is petite. You can get that with her. Also nice full C cups with awesome nips. PM and I can let you see. 100% a good time. No rip off, no lackluster service, no rush or grab and go. My #1.