PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

JohnyBlaze
01-11-17, 14:25
Sup fellas,

I am in the process of starting a new position so I have not gone out, but managed to squeeze a cruise in last night Tuesday late night. It was raining and not too much potential. About 4 am I find myself on 79th. And goddddamn all of those TS, like why is there so many of them? But eventually I spot a LSW. Low and behold its the thick latina who sits on the bus bench all day with the hoop earrings. Claims to her name is queen elizabeth but she does not work the ave! LOL she was a fun SW experience tho. Nice brown meaty PR chick, only smelled of beer. Tetas were HUGE! Big brown nipples and areola. She's obviously going to read this. We agreed on Jackson action. Finally I bust on her **** ass tits.

Some small talk me trying to get her digits or ways to link up again, and she's like hey " your not that Latina Street Walker guy from the internet!" WOW almost bursted laughing but kept it in no I'm not. She says she read about herself and how she's always with the hoop earrings and some bros at the bus bench. She then called me a fkng blogger and that now you can say you came on my titties. LOL I will be laying low for a while but what a way to wrap up things for me for a bit. P.S. If you find her take her to a room and get all of her, LSW wise might be the best piece I've seen on 79th yet.

SuperSnook
01-12-17, 00:39
Got bored at home watching football on Sunday. I decided to do some loops. Up 79th to the Velero. Lots of girls out but not up to snuff in my picky world, so I headed to 27th. Slow cruise from 46th to 20th, nothing. Stopped at the Chevron at 112 entrance for something to drink. Two girls come strolling into the lot from around the corner. I drove bye to get a better look. One little black girl and a hot brunette that looked mixed. They walked back and forth a couple of time and bought their candy. I was going to approach the brunette when out of nowhere the other girl pops her face in my window and asked if I thought her friend was pretty. I told her yes and asked if her freind was doing dates. She said she could be if I'm not the police. Some guy showed up and kept hanging around. I have a strict rule that I don't pull up on a girl if there is a man with her. I think it's kinda risky in a lot of ways. Very frustrating. Cruised on. 1 block east of 27th. Most corners held two or three BSW. All of this at dusk. I didn't have the patience to loop the area any longer headed home. What is that area like between midnight and two?

JohnyBlaze
01-12-17, 15:27
Crazy one last night. Couldn't control the urge so i hit the road to find a dream. Im on 27 and there was a light druzzle weather at first. Finally I'm passing by the flea and see potential in a thick latina harassing a construction type worker that was walking.

Recon and she's walking off and waved me down. In hops Stefanie. Sad thing is the girl is decent but seems to really have some psychological issues. She was incoherent at times but she was too clean to be living on the streets like most sleezy SW. Have my fun with her nice boobs. Cum and we talk the girl is clinically bi and depressed. So she says she cannot go home f kd up drunk on bars.

Me trying to be nice tell her ill bring her to me place and will take her home in the morning after her dad leaves for work. Come to my place we smoke med and she passes out. Wakes up here and there and did cfs nice tight p ussy, nutted deeeep in her belly covered.

She finally wakes up hours later somewhat sober. Spazin at first but then goes off telling how she was on Molly last night with homegirls and drinking so much they kicked them out the restaurant, and her bf wasn't home so she hit the streets LOL. All in all I learned that alot of these chics have some deep rooted problems that are f kd up.

Her bf was blowing her phone up in the morning, t ok her back that's that. No digits if anyone familiar with her face pm. I googled her looks like she's been picked up for pro walking with candy.

Japonte
01-12-17, 15:36
Crazy one last night. Couldn't control the urge so i hit the road to find a dream. Im on 27 and there was a light druzzle weather at first. Finally I'm passing by the flea and see potential in a thick latina harassing a construction type worker that was walking.

Recon and she's walking off and waved me down. In hops estefani. Sad thing is the girl is decent but seems to really have some psychological issues. She was incoherent at times but she was too clean to be living on the streets like most sleezy SW. Have my fun with her nice boobs. Cum and we talk the girl is clinically bi and depressed. So she says she cannot go home f kd up drunk on bars.

Me trying to be nice tell her ill bring her to me place and will take her home in the morning after her dad leaves for work. Come to my place we smoke med and she passes out. Wakes up here and there and did cfs nice tight p ussy, nutted deeeep in her belly covered.

She finally wakes up hours later somewhat sober. Spazin at first but then goes off telling how she was on Molly last night with homegirls and drinking so much they kicked them out the restaurant, and her bf wasn't home so she hit the streets LOL. All in all I learned that alot of these chics have some deep rooted problems that are f kd up.

Her bf was blowing her phone up in the morning, t ok her back that's that. No digits if anyone familiar with her face pm. I googled her looks like she's been picked up for pro walking with candy.The sleeping pick with the jizz on her tits. Priceless!!

VeteranMonger
01-12-17, 18:48
Got bored at home watching football on Sunday. I decided to do some loops. Up 79th to the Velero. Lots of girls out but not up to snuff in my picky world, so I headed to 27th. Slow cruise from 46th to 20th, nothing. Stopped at the Chevron at 112 entrance for something to drink. Two girls come strolling into the lot from around the corner. I drove bye to get a better look. One little black girl and a hot brunette that looked mixed. They walked back and forth a couple of time and bought their candy. I was going to approach the brunette when out of nowhere the other girl pops her face in my window and asked if I thought her friend was pretty. I told her yes and asked if her freind was doing dates. She said she could be if I'm not the police. Some guy showed up and kept hanging around. I have a strict rule that I don't pull up on a girl if there is a man with her. I think it's kinda risky in a lot of ways. Very frustrating. Cruised on. 1 block east of 27th. Most corners held two or three BSW. All of this at dusk. I didn't have the patience to loop the area any longer headed home. What is that area like between midnight and two?That area is COMPLETELY dead during the late nights. You may find a straggler on 27th south of NW 36th street but that's it. You best bet is 79th and OT.

VeteranMonger
01-12-17, 18:55
Always, always, make several turns and watch your rearview mirror. Also watch if they are texting on their phone. Take a look at the screen. Be careful..This sounds like the same WSW I ran into on the same area by the trailer park on Saturday (posted about it). I knew my Spidey sense was on point with that *****! She was really cute, right? Like, didn't look like she lived in the streets? I'm always on the lookout when I pick up these hoes. Even when they're going down, I got my eyes on my mirrors, doors locked. Also, always be weary of a ***** who wants to go to a particular spot and doesn't stop texting while she's with you.

SuperSnook
01-13-17, 01:28
This sounds like the same WSW I ran into on the same area by the trailer park on Saturday (posted about it). I knew my Spidey sense was on point with that *****! She was really cute, right? Like, didn't look like she lived in the streets? I'm always on the lookout when I pick up these hoes. Even when they're going down, I got my eyes on my mirrors, doors locked. Also, always be weary of a ***** who wants to go to a particular spot and doesn't stop texting while she's with you.Yeah, she was clean and cute. I did three passes before I hit her up. She was cracked out. She acted strange wouldn't go down. Complete loss. Turned her loose without a nut. I'm very careful on the lookout for LE or a crazy pimp. I don't think she was from the area and her man dropped her to get some money and circled around till she was done, watching her the whole time. Not a regular walker. Beware. Good luck dawgs!

Calizum69
01-13-17, 15:14
Famous Nana from last year is one of my favorite 305 harlots at that time. I saw her as much as I could before she burned out and went in through the LEO carousel. She is out and just a matter of time that she be back in the game. I hope but not holding my breather as there are many new cummers to cum.

Enjoy my latest hobby in creating video photo GIF.

TGIF and 2017 looking good so far.

Cali out.

DaBlackPicasso
01-13-17, 16:48
Famous Nana from last year is one of my favorite 305 harlots at that time. I saw her as much as I could before she burned out and went in through the LEO carousel. She is out and just a matter of time that she be back in the game. I hope but not holding my breather as there are many new cummers to cum.

Cali out.Let me know how this goes, I never got to sample her as I was always either not in town or just a few minutes to late. Nice gif.

Calizum69
01-13-17, 20:19
Let me know how this goes, I never got to sample her as I was always either not in town or just a few minutes to late. Nice gif.You been a top poster on her and great educational videos as well, I got you, just pm you on PH.

KWMonger
01-13-17, 20:33
Last she was seen in the 954 getting chain ganged by some brothas, but in the 305 she gave some of us the clap so if she's back best to approach this hoe completely covered.

Cali out.

VeteranMonger
01-13-17, 23:32

Cali out.Damn, that's the famous Nana?? She's a good looking harlot! What area can I find her?

JaxJax123
01-14-17, 01:51
Any good places to pic up in Kendall cutler bay ridge area?

Glenn Uknow
01-14-17, 07:08
Famous Nana Enjoy my latest hobby in creating video photo GIF.

Cali out.LOL! I like it!

AToyForYou
01-14-17, 10:58

Cali out.Hey buddy,

Great post on Nana. As you know I did a video with her on my PB and boy do I miss her. Can you give me her digits and / or how to get in touch with her? Thanks!

SuperSnook
01-14-17, 20:04
What has happened to OT on Friday night. Dead! Went to 27th headed north. Dead! Onto 79th. More dead. The ones that were out were on the way to the candy store and couldn't be bothered! Then around 10:30 the hood exploded. With the black TS's. If I was putting together a ladies football team I'd be good. Went into the Valero, got a drink. Coming out one of the larger queens was standing outside in the doorway. The door hit it and it got upset and started to get all uptight and puffed up. I ignored the beast and headed for the car. I would have a hard time explaining to the cops why I got beat up by a transsexual streetwalker. I start to drive off and I swear there appeared four of the largest women I have ever seen in the neighborhood 350 plus each. Dressed in thongs and bikinis, wearing stilettos. They walked out in front of me as I was leaving and wouldn't move off the street to let me bye. I was scared for my life. And got a little vomit in my mouth!

Mnigac
01-15-17, 01:59
The other night I went to check out the Busy Bee car wash area on US 1. I saw the hotel behind the place, and noticed there were a lot of people hanging out in the courtyards back there. I did see some ladies in skimpy dresses there. Does anyone know if they wait by the street?

CallSign
01-15-17, 05:39
The other night I went to check out the Busy Bee car wash area on US 1. I saw the hotel behind the place, and noticed there were a lot of people hanging out in the courtyards back there. I did see some ladies in skimpy dresses there. Does anyone know if they wait by the street?I just found out about that place some time ago too. Lots of talent there.

Schokolat
01-15-17, 07:46
There is a couple of walkers that hangout there.

I just found out about that place some time ago too. Lots of talent there.

TaxiDriver45
01-15-17, 07:57
There is a couple of walkers that hangout there.I don't know why this should be news to anyone. Girls have been selling pussy there for over 20 years that I know of. The motel has changed ownership a few times but the place remains the same!

SuperSnook
01-15-17, 17:43
I don't know why this should be news to anyone. Girls have been selling pussy there for over 20 years that I know of. The motel has changed ownership a few times but the place remains the same!They don't mingle on the street so much. After 10 pm they mill around the bus stop in front of KMart. Wander in the parking lot of the motel. Not usually very appealing. Miami shores and North Miami LE do joint ops out of this motel. LE is a frequent flyer here.

VeteranMonger
01-15-17, 18:30
Any good places to pic up in Kendall cutler bay ridge area?That's a negative, GhostRider. Kendall / Cutler Bay is as a dead-zone for SWs as you're going to get in Miami.

Joe Pimp
01-15-17, 19:51
The one on 182 and us1 or the one by bird road and us1.

I just found out about that place some time ago too. Lots of talent there.

TaxiDriver45
01-15-17, 21:15
The one on 182 and us1 or the one by bird road and us1.Neither one. They're talking about the one in Miami Shores. 106St&Bisc. Blvd. (US1). The Miami Shores Motel is next door.

FlarManRon
01-15-17, 21:19
I don't know why this should be news to anyone. Girls have been selling pussy there for over 20 years that I know of. The motel has changed ownership a few times but the place remains the same!Which Busy Bee please?

DreyDrey2
01-15-17, 23:18
Busy day today I started out around 12:30 pm in OT where I saw Meagan just getting out with all white on and looking good. Made my way over by 23rd ave where I knew I could find Michelle little latin mommy, I've post about her before which I see the streets has taking a toll on her. She says she's going in a program good for her I hope. Also I found out Lilly has her own place now so ill be looking into that soon. Next I headed north on 27th ave where I seen a nicely looking thick white chick walking south on 27th ave around 95th street. She has a noticeable tat on her left calf. Next stop Fed Hwy behind the auto zone nice looking blond who look like she was tired of walking got picked up nice one dude. Finally made my way back south and made a pit stop at 7 eleven on west Dixie hwy where my eyes noticed a girl from the Hollywood area looked like she had been abandoned by one of you nice guys. Last stop where I just pulled over for no reason and there was a chick walking towards me. She asks me do I want some company, Oh yeah her name is Amanda pretty sure she's well know around here. 32 ave Amanda with the nice little spider tattoo on her left butt cheek, she wasn't having it about me even touching my phone so no pictures. After leaving 112 house saw another pickup around the corner from the gas station, Now she was the better looking girl out of all the one's I've seen all day. I'm going to have to look into that area sometimes.

CBills1
01-16-17, 05:44
Saw this girl walking by the gas station on us 1 and 264 dressed nice and asked her if she needed a ride called herself little mama. Mexican girl well dressed no older then 25, she hoped in and was cool. Pull up her bra and did a LEO check told me to touch perfect tits. Agreed to the double Jackson for FS. She was high on molly. So we pulled to a dark area in the Redlands and started with a CBJ. Not that great. After about 2 minutes I said fuck this started k9 (box was super tight) I was amazed LOL. Moved to Mish and coutinued ramming her she did rush a little bit and kept asking if a was done (I told her to stfu) and she said ok!! And did! LOL. Very submissive. Stopped and took the hat of for a bbj she said just don't cim. Back to the bad BJ for about 4 minutes. Then got a another cover and continued Mish. Till I popped. Box had no smell what so ever. I not 100% but she's either new to the game or she got high asf and said let's get the money no signs of the streets. I'd repeat again. I have the digits if any on you are in the Naranja / Homestead area.

Stay safe.

JohnyBlaze
01-16-17, 16:25
Saw this girl walking by the gas station on us 1 and 264 dressed nice and asked her if she needed a ride called herself little mama. Mexican girl well dressed no older then 25, she hoped in and was cool. Pull up her bra and did a LEO check told me to touch perfect tits. Agreed to the double Jackson for FS. She was high on molly. So we pulled to a dark area in the Redlands and started with a CBJ. Not that great. After about 2 minutes I said fuck this started k9 (box was super tight) I was amazed LOL. Moved to Mish and coutinued ramming her she did rush a little bit and kept asking if a was done (I told her to stfu) and she said ok!! And did! LOL. Very submissive. Stopped and took the hat of for a bbj she said just don't cim. Back to the bad BJ for about 4 minutes. Then got a another cover and continued Mish. Till I popped. Box had no smell what so ever. I not 100% but she's either new to the game or she got high asf and said let's get the money no signs of the streets. I'd repeat again. I have the digits if any on you are in the Naranja / Homestead area.

Stay safe.Fkn nice these are the dreams that keep me hooked to this! On another note last night 27 & 23 picked up what looked nice cuban but inside looked like poison ivy took a shyt in her mouth! Asked her to exit immediately yuck! Couldn't have been more than 25 yrs old and cracked out. Left home was to disgusted.

SuperSnook
01-17-17, 00:05
Saw a new girl I'm sure is a stripper at the Chevron. Walking s on 27th she was very pretty, short denim cutoffs and big jugs made eye contact and she blew kisses. I went around the block but someone scooped the dream before I got there. 9:30 pm. Can't believe I missed that.

Drunk101
01-17-17, 04:22
I went by Sun Hotel to see if Monica was there, they told me she doesn't hang out there anymore, but offered to find me a girl, I declined the offer. I went to Brickell to see if any girls were hanging out by the motels, nothing. I went by the cafeteria by the bridge on Flagler around 4 am, one block north I saw a thick crack head girl tweaking in the street. I head that direction & found a skinny Puerto Rican named Joanna. I got a CBJ for 20 $ from her, decent, but would have preferred FS. My mundoing skills need a little work.

I went up Unity north from Flagler around 7 am, saw 3 girls at the gas station by the bridge over there. They had 4-5 guys around them, looked like local construction worker Central Americans. I didn't feel like waiting but there was a blonde that looked doable. The other 2 were curly haired brunettes. Farther up the road, I saw the kind of fat brunette that has been reviewed on this board before. There was some skinny chico trying to flex and act tough, you could tell he was a wannabe pimp, new to the game. He had a fat ugly blonde with him. I think he was unsuccessfully trying to recruit. I saw him again when I got to 41st. There was another ugly fatty & a decent skinny Haitian looking SW in a sequin dress. I was thinking about the Haitian when she hopped in a car. You snooze, you lose.

Tony Yayo
01-17-17, 08:16
They don't mingle on the street so much. After 10 pm they mill around the bus stop in front of KMart. Wander in the parking lot of the motel. Not usually very appealing. Miami shores and North Miami LE do joint ops out of this motel. LE is a frequent flyer here.Your right Snook, I was riding around biscayne around midnight spotted me a nice short dress possibly BSW walking before the busy bee car wash and at the motel was one LEO car sitting there, did a uturn farther south to see if the chick was still walking which she was, pass by the motel and two more LE cars was at the motel, better safe than sorry didn't try to pick up this chic. LEOs were out and about on 79th, never pick up a SW around there but wasn't going that night.

I have been to this area few time for some BP action in 2015 but haven't been back since, I met a nice Pakistan mix with white chic around that time, her box was nice and tight.

TaxiDriver45
01-17-17, 17:06
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph584dd86364939

Hey DT, I just spotted this vid. You put up last month of Nicci. I don't know how I missed it the first time around. It's the only vid I've ever seen of her on here except the ones that I've posted. She has been in OT for almost 10 years but a lot of guys who go over there still don't know her as sometimes she can be very hard to find. If you happen to come across her grab her quick and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Never rushes and swallows it all down.

Anybody with any pics or vid. Of her please post them.

Mnigac
01-17-17, 18:25
They don't mingle on the street so much. After 10 pm they mill around the bus stop in front of KMart. Wander in the parking lot of the motel. Not usually very appealing. Miami shores and North Miami LE do joint ops out of this motel. LE is a frequent flyer here.Thanks Snook.

DtMaestro
01-17-17, 19:03
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph584dd86364939

Hey DT, I just spotted this vid. You put up last month of Nicci. I don't know how I missed it the first time around. It's the only vid I've ever seen of her on here except the ones that I've posted. She has been in OT for almost 10 years but a lot of guys who go over there still don't know her as sometimes she can be very hard to find. If you happen to come across her grab her quick and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Never rushes and swallows it all down.

Anybody with any pics or vid. Of her please post them.Taxi, you got me on that one. I clicked on the link before reading and kept thinking, "that looks just like my Di*k".

Although the wear and tear is apparent, she's top notch in the head service dept. Saw her walking by the other day but she didn't notice me and I was in a hurry, couldn't stop. She was using a phone, now I regret not honking and getting the digits. I could use local regular with a phone.

Meloson
01-17-17, 19:25
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Mr Raye
01-18-17, 16:13
Had a visit with her a few days ago for. 25. Decent job but a pain in the ass to deal with. She's talking about "I only drink, nothing else". Then she leaves a make up bag in my vehicle with a crack pipe inside it. I pull into a local gas station to get rid of the bag and of course uncle comes in right after I did. Got rid of the bag where he couldn't see and went about my business. Think I'm going to pass on her in the future if she's wasted and / or carrying a bag. There's just not many choices in that area in the daytime.

TCruzer
01-19-17, 02:18
Any good places to pic up in Kendall cutler bay ridge area?SW 186ST and 115 av by walgreens. But keep in mind they are really rough looking.

SuperSnook
01-19-17, 05:06
Had a visit with her a few days ago for. 25. Decent job but a pain in the ass to deal with. She's talking about "I only drink, nothing else". Then she leaves a make up bag in my vehicle with a crack pipe inside it. I pull into a local gas station to get rid of the bag and of course uncle comes in right after I did. Got rid of the bag where he couldn't see and went about my business. Think I'm going to pass on her in the future if she's wasted and / or carrying a bag. There's just not many choices in that area in the daytime.Buzzed the compound at 8:30 . About 9 cop cars cordoned off for a murder. Shorty jumps in at the gas station. Whining and complaining. Trying to get more money than any deed is worth. Made her bounce. Not worth the time. Annoying!

RedDog312
01-19-17, 10:38
SW 186ST and 115 av by walgreens. But keep in mind they are really rough looking.Honestly you best bet is backpage in that area or try down south in homestead but you risk wasting your time and gass.

Member #5770
01-20-17, 10:14
Reported on this chick right before Christmas I think, anyways my first vid posted. Enjoy.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588202698df1e

TaxiDriver45
01-20-17, 10:59
Reported on this chick right before Christmas I think, anyways my first vid posted. Enjoy.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588202698df1eGreat vid. I haven't ever run into her in OT. Keep up the good work!

Member #5770
01-20-17, 11:31
Great vid. I haven't ever run into her in OT. Keep up the good work!Hey thanks taxi, I'm uploading more stuff throughout the day. Check it out.

Member #5419
01-20-17, 11:52

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588202698df1eBro great vid! Love me white girls like, you def madethat hoe work!

DtMaestro
01-20-17, 13:15

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588202698df1eIs that her name? I think it's the girl I see on the way home panhandling. I've helped her out before and I've also seen her walking around ot with her bf. I've inquired and she's expressed a willingness to provide services in the past, I've just never taken her up on the offer.

Great stuff Shady, Udaman!

Member #5770
01-20-17, 13:44
Is that her name? I think it's the girl I see on the way home panhandling. I've helped her out before and I've also seen her walking around ot with her bf. I've inquired and she's expressed a willingness to provide services in the past, I've just never taken her up on the offer.

Great stuff Shady, Udaman!Tbh, I think that's what she said her name was, not 100% sure. She had no digits and told me she's always out, but only seen her that one time. Great date though, very submissive. And like I said before got some more vids to post today, just keep checking them out.

DtMaestro
01-20-17, 13:52
Tbh, I think that's what she said her name was, not 100% sure. She had no digits and told me she's always out, but only seen her that one time. Great date though, very submissive. And like I said before got some more vids to post today, just keep checking them out.Forgot to mention, great lay back face fu*kin. That's one of my signature moves. You're a kind guy, I prefer the deeper penetration with gagging and tons of drool oozing down th face. Now that I know she's game, I'll be on the lookout.

Thanks again.

OverTown
01-20-17, 15:47
Definitely NOT shorty, although I've never met Shorty. Uploading a video now to PH filmed a little over an hour ago. Doesn't want her face posted, I'll respect that but she does enjoy watching herself in action. Loves to look in the mirror while the little guy slides slowly in and out. Beast!

No phone but has my number and calls from random phones. I promised to hook her up with one of my backup phones just haven't had the time this week.Did you ever hook back up with her?

DaBlackPicasso
01-20-17, 17:14
Some dumb asxhole has been harassing me today. They have connected the dots an were able to find out some of my personal information and posted one picture of my car video onto my "PERSONAL" social media. Obviously I use an alias for a reason as to not alert people who are close to me. I have had to deactivate my Facebook and other forms of social media until I am positive this asshole has gone away. I have realized it was because I used the same email for my pornhub account that I used for facebook. This is a warning for anyone who has pictures or videos on the web. Make sure you use a throw away email and don't use the same email for different social media platforms. I have deleted my Pornhub account for now, the video's are still up but I will have to find a different way to post videos for now. Thankfully none of the people close to me have seen any of the pictures. I have blocked this moron from posting hopefully he leaves me alone for now. I have gotten in contact with some of the moderators for these platforms and they are taking action.

DtMaestro
01-20-17, 18:19
Some dumb asxhole has been harassing me today. They have connected the dots an were able to find out some of my personal information and posted one picture of my car video onto my "PERSONAL" social media. Obviously I use an alias for a reason as to not alert people who are close to me. I have had to deactivate my Facebook and other forms of social media until I am positive this asshole has gone away. I have realized it was because I used the same email for my pornhub account that I used for facebook. This is a warning for anyone who has pictures or videos on the web. Make sure you use a throw away email and don't use the same email for different social media platforms. I have deleted my Pornhub account for now, the video's are still up but I will have to find a different way to post videos for now. Thankfully none of the people close to me have seen any of the pictures. I have blocked this moron from posting hopefully he leaves me alone for now. I have gotten in contact with some of the moderators for these platforms and they are taking action.That's unfortunate but aholes will be aholes. Going forward, I suggest you create a Monger Alias. Associate a new Google number with a monger Facebook account, you'll see how SW's and BP girls start popping up as potential friends.

DtMaestro
01-20-17, 18:23
Did you ever hook back up with her?I did a week or so later, but I haven't seen her in over a month. She had digits last time I spoke to her, it's been so long they most likely don't work anymore.

Seaman Timmy
01-20-17, 18:29
That's unfortunate but aholes will be aholes. Going forward, I suggest you create a Monger Alias. Associate a new Google number with a monger Facebook account, you'll see how SW's and BP girls start popping up as potential friends.Recommend downloading an ap to use like free tone, where you can have a separate number for these activities and can change it as necessary to protect your privacy and totally cut off annoyances. Also, on your new Facebook page, go to the security settings and limit who can post to your page.

Glenn Uknow
01-20-17, 21:51
don't use the same email for different social media platforms.

.True that.

Member #5419
01-20-17, 22:00
Crusing thru OT earlier this week ran and into a LSW went by the name adrian or adraina some shit like that, LSW aren't usually my thing but she had a little ass grey dress fat booty and looked like she was on her meds LOL so I figured it might be a good time and I was right, she was def on her meds and very submissive with a lot of d action and fat tight kitty.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5882bb87366eb

Member #5419
01-20-17, 22:13
Ran into natasha for the 2nd time and boys this little WSW does not disappoint, very submissive especially when on her meds, she's down for a good throat F* at king, tosses salad like a champ and takes multiple loads in that kitty without any complaints. If you see her scoop her up!

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5882bd98ab58c

JohnyBlaze
01-20-17, 23:09
Some dumb asxhole has been harassing me today. They have connected the dots an were able to find out some of my person
al information and posted one picture of my car video onto my "PERSONAL" social media. Obviously I use an alias for a reason as to not alert people who are close to me. I have had to deactivate my Facebook and other forms of social media until I am positive this asshole has gone away. I have realized it was because I used the same email for my pornhub account that I used for facebook. This is a warning for anyone who has pictures or videos on the web. Make sure you use a throw away email and don't use the same email for different social media platforms. I have deleted my Pornhub account for now, the video's are still up but I will have to find a different way to post videos for now. Thankfully none of the people close to me have seen any of the pictures. I have blocked this moron from posting hopefully he leaves me alone for now. I have gotten in contact with some of the moderators for these platforms and they are taking action.Wow that blows. Yup I definitely make remaining incognito one of my priorities other than getting my rocks off.

But you hit it on the head using the same email for a porn acct as your facebook was a no no. You may have had it to where searching your email addy on fb search would lead right to your actual profile. Just learn and create multiple emails for each individual platform if you have a droid use google voice to text the hoes and set it so there are no incoming calls.

Aragorn
01-21-17, 00:33

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588202698df1eI remember when you posted the still pictures with the first report. I just love that submissive prisoner look in her eye. I really appreciate the longform video you did. How long was the session? What was the damage? And Which notel?

Member #5770
01-21-17, 01:17
I remember when you posted the still pictures with the first report. I just love that submissive prisoner look in her eye. I really appreciate the longform video you did. How long was the session? What was the damage? And Which notel?Thanks bro, damage I believe was. 2 with no negotiation. Notel was El Eden. Uhmmmmm session was only a few minutes more than I recorded. Also, got some more private vids I just posted. You mongers just add me on ph to check them out.

JamesPatrick
01-21-17, 01:46
Ran into natasha for the 2nd time and boys this little WSW does not disappoint, very submissive especially when on her meds, she's down for a good throat F* at king, tosses salad like a champ and takes multiple loads in that kitty without any complaints. If you see her scoop her up!

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5882bd98ab58cWhere did you see her at I want her.

Dmoss
01-21-17, 02:55
Thanks bro, damage I believe was. 2 with no negotiation. Notel was El Eden. Uhmmmmm session was only a few minutes more than I recorded. Also, got some more private vids I just posted. You mongers just add me on ph to check them out.Keep up the great work Shadyguy those are some good vids. I sent you a friend request on the other site please accept thanks. And would love to see Nana in a video if you can find her.

PeterPipes
01-21-17, 15:16
Tbh, I think that's what she said her name was, not 100% sure. She had no digits and told me she's always out, but only seen her that one time. Great date though, very submissive. And like I said before got some more vids to post today, just keep checking them out.Sounds like Brooke whom I met a few years back on the 30's and Biscayne. She was fresh out onto the streets and was asking for uncle Ben just to get her into the car. The girl was a 9 out of 10 on the stripper scale, black hair, hazel eyes, tongue ring, tattoos and a body that stopped time. She had the loser bf tagging along a few steps behind her. A couple of months and some serious decline in the looks department and a future aunt Tubman did the trick. She said she normally panhandles over by Jackson Hospital but I haven't seen her around in at least a year. So if this girl had hazel eyes then it's probably her.

PeterPipes
01-21-17, 15:24
The usual 2 or 3 text setup and it was on. It's been better and better the last 3 times I've seen her and her body is filling out really nice too. Enjoy the pics I know I enjoyed taking them.

DtMaestro
01-22-17, 03:56
Lulu is exactly who I thought she was. She remembered me and off we went to a secluded area near her humble abode.

Great gal, shady was absolutely right, submissive might be an understatement. As evidenced by the video on PH, she pushed herself to go as deep as possible. At one point it seemed she was about to lose her dinner.

The great nonrushed experience demanded a tip. I would definitely recommend.

Member #5419
01-22-17, 09:30
Lulu is exactly who I thought she was. She remembered me and off we went to a secluded area near her humble abode.

Great gal, shady was absolutely right, submissive might be an understatement. As evidenced by the video on PH, she pushed herself to go as deep as possible. At one point it seemed she was about to lose her dinner.

The great nonrushed experience demanded a tip. I would definitely recommend.Dam that's some good dome, she def beat Natasha LOL where'd you scoop her up?

Muff Diver 305
01-23-17, 08:55
Theres a guy in a teal color exploder macing SW's on SW 8th st. I just found this out by one of the neighbors that live in the area.

Pensfan87
01-23-17, 13:35

The great nonrushed experience demanded a tip. I would definitely recommend.Where and when can she be found?

TaxiDriver45
01-24-17, 18:28
Thanks DTMaestro for hooking me up with Lulu. Picked her up this afternoon and bullshitted a little while before getting down to business.

She is all about taking care of the dick with no rush or complaints. She has a great personality and is very easy to talk to. If you get a chance with her don't miss out!

I have about a 7 minute video I'll post soon!

Come on fellows and get your cameras out and start videoing these girls in action.

Easy Trick
01-26-17, 11:56
Thanks DTMaestro for hooking me up with Lulu. Picked her up this afternoon and bullshitted a little while before getting down to business.

She is all about taking care of the dick with no rush or complaints. She has a great personality and is very easy to talk to. If you get a chance with her don't miss out!

I have about a 7 minute video I'll post soon!

Come on fellows and get your cameras out and start videoing these girls in action.Hey Bro, are you stilll going to post your video with Lulu. I know we'd all love to see it. Thanks.

TaxiDriver45
01-26-17, 15:29
Hey Bro, are you stilll going to post your video with Lulu. I know we'd all love to see it. Thanks.A couple of face pics she sent to me. Video later it's still converting.

Budd2
01-26-17, 22:53
I'll be in town next week, where would I go to find the Ho's?

JohnyBlaze
01-27-17, 15:54
Hey Fellas,

Went out Thursday latenight. Make it to 27th and train tracks by 24 and saw an older LSW. Cut to by the trap and see a thick bottom LSW in green dress, but she hopped into a car. I continue my recon and spot red head vanessa further north by the church on 35. Too many rubber neckers were in pursuit. I say why not lets try finding the thick LSW so I head back south near the trailers, park to piss in the dark and coming down a side street to go back to 27th I see her walking.

In hops Rubeen. 23 yr old cuban, cute ass face and thick booty shame girl was high as hell on crack paranoid and hard to manage. She was tweaking, Agree on Jackson action and then she tries to act sober which didn't work. Put some reggaeton on the radio which relaxed her enough to layback and pull her dress up and suck the boys until I finished facial. Came all over her rubbed it in and then she got trippy again. She rubbed it in like loition and started geting loud demanding to take her all these different places. FInally dropped her off north on 40 something I guess another trap spot and near too many brothers. I would repeat cause she was sexy with her chonga hoop earrings and tattoos with fatt ole booty but the paranoia of crack was too much to bare.

I have never seen her out before either PM if you know her.

BoatMan1
01-28-17, 23:58

Stay safe.If you can pm me digits that would be cool thanks am in that area some times.

Real Ninja
01-29-17, 10:13
I had a dream of an older WSW who gave SWIM a bomb as BBBJ. Can't wait to get back down to Miami again soon to visit old friends and see what other types of dreams come to me night.

Enjoy,

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588df5c020fe7

TaxiDriver45
01-30-17, 14:19
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588a2904f3f8b

This is from last week. Next time I see her I think I'll get a room and give that throat a longer workout.

VeteranMonger
01-30-17, 19:47
I had a dream of an older WSW who gave SWIM a bomb as BBBJ. Can't wait to get back down to Miami again soon to visit old friends and see what other types of dreams come to me night.

Enjoy,

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588df5c020fe7A dream? More like a nightmare!

DaBlackPicasso
01-30-17, 20:23
I have a nice video with Jennifer but I am wondering if I should continue using pornhub or not. I think the guy bothering me has given up but I'm not sure. If I do go back I'm thinking about setting my vids to private so only select monger who request can see. Not sure yet would like some of your guys opinions. Enjoy the pics of the vid for now.

Tricell
01-30-17, 21:05
I have a nice video with Jennifer but I am wondering if I should continue using pornhub or not. I think the guy bothering me has given up but I'm not sure. If I do go back I'm thinking about setting my vids to private so only select monger who request can see. Not sure yet would like some of your guys opinions. Enjoy the pics of the vid for now.Don't let one guy fuck it up for the rest of us that enjoy your work.

TaxiDriver45
01-30-17, 22:23
I have a nice video with Jennifer but I am wondering if I should continue using pornhub or not. I think the guy bothering me has given up but I'm not sure. If I do go back I'm thinking about setting my vids to private so only select monger who request can see. Not sure yet would like some of your guys opinions. Enjoy the pics of the vid for now.Go ahead and keep it the way it is. If you have problems you can always change it to private later on.

JohnyBlaze
01-30-17, 22:49
Sup Fellas,

Went back out the following night after crack is wack only to stumble into her again. Same dress, this time she was working on a small bag of nose candy. In she hopped, but still no body odor. Opted for a CBJ which was sorta rushed. Layed her in the passengers seat and told her to open her mouth like if she was at the dentist office. She did. I poked and stroked off untill I shot right into her mouth, she ate it up and said thanks that was good. Dropped her right back. Got these screenshots of a video of her leaving my car. She wasnt photo friendly.

SuperSnook
01-31-17, 05:14
Cruised 79th around 7:30 ish same girls and TS's. Great place if your looking to start a TS football league. Shorty and shawna and Tracy. Shorty is letting herself go and starting to get rough looking. Too much crack. Her man is always hanging waiting for her to finish her dates. He was giving me the stink eye when I drove into the Valero station and past his girl. What a loser. Shawna is just nasty. Tracy is like a ghost. When I turned onto 9th street I ran into a new girl Ashley. Cute, a little acne. Young early twenties. Great head game. Lots of hair and fresh as a daisy! Lives in Miami Beach and comes to the candy store on 10th. Agreed on thirty. BBBJCIM. Didn't spit. She wanted to ride but no wraps. Early evening dreaming! 27th was dead except the chunky monkey that's always at the bus stop at 40th. She told me she was really good. I said at what? Eating donuts? She hasn't approached me since. Anna was at the bench at 34th st. She has a new wig every other day. A hot LSW was walking east side up and down. Went to pull up on her but got beat to the pinch. Chilly out. Fewer girls.

Biggy420
01-31-17, 21:21
I have a nice video with Jennifer but I am wondering if I should continue using pornhub or not. I think the guy bothering me has given up but I'm not sure. If I do go back I'm thinking about setting my vids to private so only select monger who request can see. Not sure yet would like some of your guys opinions. Enjoy the pics of the vid for now.Yea why not just set you profile to private and only accept fellow mongers after you verify them.

Jack76
02-01-17, 11:03
Saw a slim young LSW by the 79th St Valero with a Cleopatra wig and makeup job. She gets in and says "I'm Shorty". Great, the one I've read all the shitty reviews about. Well, nothing different here. Tried to get me to go to her trailer. No way. Found another parking spot and she wouldn't stop talking about how she doesn't walk she usually does hotel dates, she's not an addict like the the other girls, bla, bla, bla. She was wearing a onesie which was annoying. No roaming. I finished myself off just to get her out of my car. She was nice enough to leave a loaded crack pipe on my seat and a nice Dewalt folding utility knife in the door handle. Definitely a No Repeat.

Jack76
02-01-17, 11:12
After my crappy Shorty date I headed south on 27th Ave and was lucky enough to catch Lala just as she was walking to "work". Best Jackson action around when she's fresh and clean and sober. By the time I parked she was already naked and sprawled out on my seat. She said she hadn't fucked all day and was looking forward to it. When she gets into it it's pretty darn fun. I told her we probably have sex more than most married couples.

ToniSnif
02-01-17, 12:44
Sup Fellas,

Went back out the following night after crack is wack only to stumble into her again. Same dress, this time she was working on a small bag of nose candy. In she hopped, but still no body odor. Opted for a CBJ which was sorta rushed. Layed her in the passengers seat and told her to open her mouth like if she was at the dentist office. She did. I poked and stroked off untill I shot right into her mouth, she ate it up and said thanks that was good. Dropped her right back. Got these screenshots of a video of her leaving my car. She wasnt photo friendly.Hey bud Where was this at?

Calizum69
02-01-17, 15:13
I love it when I score comes at a time I least expected. But then again this area used to be the spot back in the day. So heading north on 27th I notice this SW has a walk that gets my attention. I loop around in the back streets and notice she started walking away from 27th. She gives me the look that she is hungry for sum cock. I signal her and she jumps in, she immediately does her leo check and I grab a tit. Carol is her name and she is bilingual and speaks perfect spanish and english with a little british accent. She is from the islands, think from Trinidad but I didn't care as her BBBJ sucking skills are excellent and she swallowed, bravo. I also shot a video and tried to upload but failed. I got her digit.

Also earlier I got to meet Carrie the AKA Porker and realized I picked her up early this summer. She gives great BBBJ as she has this nice tongue touch to her and didn't rush but sucked it real nice.Wow I was searching through photos I have posted in the past. Here I found my first post on Carrie back in December of 2010, LOL and she still hustling.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119226&d=1293229355

TaxiDriver45
02-01-17, 17:55
Hey, any of you guys that play in OT seen Christina lately? Last couple of times I saw her she was really looking bad so I kept going. Now I haven't see her around there in a couple of months.

I always had fun with her because she was one of those girls that I could do anything to.

Pensfan87
02-01-17, 22:11
Hey, any of you guys that play in OT seen Christina lately? Last couple of times I saw her she was really looking bad so I kept going. Now I haven't see her around there in a couple of months.

I always had fun with her because she was one of those girls that I could do anything to.No, I haven't seen her in a while. Your right, she's looked like shit for a LONG time!

Skarabajo69
02-02-17, 01:28
According to what I've heard, she passed away.

I always had fun with her because she was one of those girls that I could do anything to.

Meloson
02-02-17, 10:46
Ha you met Ruby. Crazy girl. Saw her the other sign same dress didn't pick her up as I had to meet Puertorican Rosa.

I picked up Ruby once, she said she wanted to get her medication first, I told her she gets $ after the deed. She got naked and we started working then said she wanted the $ and was getting agitated. I said hell, she's completely naked why not. I gave her a Jackson. This girl jumped out of my car naked and started running. I could not believe my eyes. Instead of getting upset I was laughing my ass off. I caught up with her about 2 or 3 blocks down she said I was not being fair and she wanted her meds. Took her to get her meds went back to a spot and finish. With her I would caution to cover up though.

Hey Fellas,

Went out Thursday latenight. Make it to 27th and train tracks by 24 and saw an older LSW. Cut to by the trap and see a thick bottom LSW in green dress, but she hopped into a car. I continue my recon and spot red head vanessa further north by the church on 35. Too many rubber neckers were in pursuit. I say why not lets try finding the thick LSW so I head back south near the trailers, park to piss in the dark and coming down a side street to go back to 27th I see her walking.

In hops Rubeen. 23 yr old cuban, cute ass face and thick booty shame girl was high as hell on crack paranoid and hard to manage. She was tweaking, Agree on Jackson action and then she tries to act sober which didn't work. Put some reggaeton on the radio which relaxed her enough to layback and pull her dress up and suck the boys until I finished facial. Came all over her rubbed it in and then she got trippy again. She rubbed it in like loition and started geting loud demanding to take her all these different places. FInally dropped her off north on 40 something I guess another trap spot and near too many brothers. I would repeat cause she was sexy with her chonga hoop earrings and tattoos with fatt ole booty but the paranoia of crack was too much to bare.

I have never seen her out before either PM if you know her.

BoatMan1
02-02-17, 12:45

Stay safe.Morning, heading down to naranja tomorrow. Still have those digits? Thanks.

AssRipper
02-02-17, 15:05
New to the Board but not to the game. Just made SFL my permanent home and was wondering if you could pinpoint the one most productive area for finding SWs right now in Dade, what would it be? I've studied the postings but my finding is that OT is probably not a safe place to monger, and as I'm just getting acquainted with the 305 I prefer to play it more safe. Any suggestions or direction would be appreciated. Thank you mongers.

DaBlackPicasso
02-02-17, 16:53
Anyone have Amy's number would love to enjoy that mouth again? Last time I saw her was last summer in OT. But someone else has her previous phone number now.

TaxiDriver45
02-02-17, 17:55
Wow I was searching through photos I have posted in the past. Here I found my first post on Carrie back in December of 2010, LOL and she still hustling.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119226&d=1293229355Wow, all these years and she still looks the same.

Member #5419
02-02-17, 17:56
Anyone have Amy's number would love to enjoy that mouth again? Last time I saw her was last summer in OT. But someone else has her previous phone number now.Don't have her number but heard she was staying in the same place as Megan, saw her walking about 2 weeks ago and she was lookin real thin.

Pensfan87
02-02-17, 19:09
Anyone have Amy's number would love to enjoy that mouth again? Last time I saw her was last summer in OT. But someone else has her previous phone number now.I saw her out a few weeks ago, she looks nothing like those pics anymore! It's really catching up to her.

TaxiDriver45
02-02-17, 19:10
According to what I've heard, she passed away.Anyone else heard anything about her? I just spoke to Bunny and she said she hadn't heard anything but would ask around.

DreyDrey2
02-03-17, 01:15
Not my cup of tea but I saw here at her usual spot sitting there with all black on playing with her phone.

SuperSnook
02-03-17, 01:43
According to what I've heard, she passed away.Gentlemen, there has been an epidemic of sorts amongst the girls in OT. Somebody serving, discovered Fentanyl or the synthetic that is twice as strong as the Boy a fraction of the price. It's a common cut now. My friends in the MDFD tell me there are easily three people a week are fatally OD ing. The city takes them to the morgue and that's it. A lot of girls are dropping. Some have actually cut back and are scared to score from servers they don't know. Christina went downhill very fast. She has kids. I hope she is fine but it is quite possible she passed. Tatiana passed, Zoey passed. They choose the lifestyle and it kills.

DaBlackPicasso
02-03-17, 02:06
I just got done getting a BBBJ from Melody tonight around 11:00 pm. An man was she off her game. This is the first time this has happened since I have been seeing her. She would always give great BJ's, but tonight she used so much teeth and she couldn't suck to save her life. I would usually tap out quick when I'm with her but tonight was just bad. I had to finish my self off. The only good thing was she caught my load. I guess you can't be great every time but this was just unusual. First time seeing her in about two months.

SuperSnook
02-03-17, 14:07
I just got done getting a BBBJ from Melody tonight around 11:00 pm. An man was she off her game. This is the first time this has happened since I have been seeing her. She would always give great BJ's, but tonight she used so much teeth and she couldn't suck to save her life. I would usually tap out quick when I'm with her but tonight was just bad. I had to finish my self off. The only good thing was she caught my load. I guess you can't be great every time but this was just unusual. First time seeing her in about two months.I did a date with her years ago. Crack head crazy. Never repeated. She's one of the girls that screams shit at me because I won't pull up on her. All these girls talk shit about each other and about their dates. I have girls I ve never dated yelling at me by name. I have changed vehicles and it happens less now.

DongmManS3X
02-03-17, 16:08
I'm thinking of going around in the area and is there any sws around the area that's good.

Calizum69
02-03-17, 16:11
Anyone else heard anything about her? I just spoke to Bunny and she said she hadn't heard anything but would ask around.Ah veteran Bunny still going strong eh.

Here are some animations from our last encounter, enjoy.

TaxiDriver45
02-03-17, 16:52
She just sent me this pic and is looking for action. She has a new phone&number so for you guys that I gave her # to if you want the new one give me a PM!

CubanMonger36
02-03-17, 19:02
Wow, all these years and she still looks the same.I agree, my favorite thing about Carrie is that her face always looks good to me and her ass is always fat LOL.

CubanMonger36
02-03-17, 19:15
It's been a long freaking time since I posted. I have been working in another city where the streets are dry. However I have still found some action in nearby states so I want to share with my Miami crew here. ENJOY.

P.S. In a couple weeks I'll be in the Philippines so stay tuned for my next post.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58838f05c36ba

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588392283c014

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58838b3bf404b

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58838d20c003b

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5883829bde7a9

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588387dbe4771

Member #5419
02-03-17, 20:28
Ah veteran Bunny still going strong eh.

Here are some animations from our last encounter, enjoy.Mmmm bunny, always a good 3 hole creampie harlot!!

TaxiDriver45
02-03-17, 21:02

Here are some animations from our last encounter, enjoy.Cal, the gifs are cool as hell but I still like the good old fashion vids. Thanks, good work!

TaxiDriver45
02-03-17, 21:54
I just got done getting a BBBJ from Melody tonight around 11:00 pm. An man was she off her game. This is the first time this has happened since I have been seeing her. She would always give great BJ's, but tonight she used so much teeth and she couldn't suck to save her life. I would usually tap out quick when I'm with her but tonight was just bad. I had to finish my self off. The only good thing was she caught my load. I guess you can't be great every time but this was just unusual. First time seeing her in about two months.Very unlike her. This girl has been sucking my dick for over 10 years and I've never had a problem with her. You can see her in action on the many videos I have on PH.

I've had her sucking me for 30 minutes straight with out a complaint. I haven't been with her lately because I haven't seen her around. I even asked about her not long ago. I know her only habit is crack so hopefully it was just a one time thing. If I run into her I'll let you know.

The only complaint I've ever had with her is all the porn sounds she makes. Haha.

TaxiDriver45
02-04-17, 10:07
It's been a long freaking time since I posted. I have been working in another city where the streets are dry. However I have still found some action in nearby states so I want to share with my Miami crew here. ENJOY.

P.S. In a couple weeks I'll be in the Philippines so stay tuned for my next post.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588387dbe4771Hey Buddy, good stuff keep them coming!

Calizum69
02-04-17, 10:30
Cal, the gifs are cool as hell but I still like the good old fashion vids. Thanks, good work!I agree and will post a vid on bunny later.

Mmmm bunny, always a good 3 hole creampie harlot!!Most definitely, she has been a great provider work horse, she a thoroughbred.

RsRomero
02-04-17, 17:58
I agree and will post a vid on bunny later.

Most definitely, she has been a great provider work horse, she a thoroughbred.Hey man,

Tried to inbox you but it says it's full. I know this might sound a little crazy but I saw the gifs you put up and said fuck it. I moved to Miami not too long ago and I'm looking for street walkers but people just say "between 8 and 12th" and stuff like that but I don't know my way around so I'm clueless. Long story short, this chick Bunny seems like a god damn treat and right up my alley. Would you be willing or able to share her location or phone number? If you can't I understand, but would you please tell me where I should go to find streetwalkers? I'd be eternally thankful if you or anyone on here could PM me info and help out an out of towner.

El Capitan
02-05-17, 00:35
I love the animations creative stuff.

Here are some animations from our last encounter, enjoy.

Easy Trick
02-05-17, 12:14

I always had fun with her because she was one of those girls that I could do anything to.I have been in OT for the last couple of days and asked a lot of people about her. No one has heard any rumors about her being dead but no one has seen her around in quite a while. (I sure haven't). I know she was always out there and I've filled up that mouth many times. I will keep asking around.

Many thanks for Lulu's new # She can handle a dick like I haven't experienced in a while.

Member #5419
02-05-17, 12:23
Good times with lulu, thanks for the digits!

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58974f1069187

TaxiDriver45
02-05-17, 12:31

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph588387dbe4771I've been in many different countrys but never in the Plillippines. I'm told it's really wild and very cheap. I usually go to San Jose in Costa Rica. Best times ever but it's not as cheap as it use to be but still a lot better deal then in the USA.

Have a ball and bring us back a shitload of vids. HAha.

DtMaestro
02-05-17, 16:43
Someone posted on her before and I've kept an eye open for her. Finally ran into her today. IMHO, very pretty girl with a sweet agreeable disposition, just right thickness, fat tight clean p*ssy, and didn't use the word no once. As is always the case, I was gentle and kind on this first meet, but I did test her dt skills, she passed. Lookin forward to future sessions.

I actually drove past her twice thinking it was skittles. Wow was I mistaken! From the moment she got in the ride I knew I should have and would have taken her to a room, had i not been pressed for time.

Definitely.

DT Approved!

Member #5419
02-05-17, 16:47
Someone posted on her before and I've kept an eye open for her. Finally ran into her today. IMHO, very pretty girl with a sweet agreeable disposition, just right thickness, fat tight clean p*ssy, and didn't use the word no once. As is always the case, I was gentle and kind on this first meet, but I did test her dt skills, she passed. Lookin forward to future sessions.

I actually drove past her twice thinking it was skittles. Wow was I mistaken! From the moment she got in the ride I knew I should have and would have taken her to a room but I was pressed for time.

Definitely.

DT Approved!Check her out on my PH acct she's def worth picking DT, take her to a room next time for that fat pussy!

TaxiDriver45
02-06-17, 13:52
Good times with lulu, thanks for the digits!

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58974f1069187Hey Raw, You need to upload Lulu's video to PH again. It says video failed encoding. It's happened to me a few times but the second time it went right thru.

Keep the vids rolling there's only a few of us left that do.

SuperSnook
02-06-17, 23:28
Hit the Velero at 9 pm ran into Shorty. She was dressed nice and fresh. She had atoned for her past indescretions. She was fine until it was time to do the deed. Always BBBJ for Jackson +5 . She got almost naked said it was her birthday then I made the mistake of paying her up front. She started in about her trailer was empty we should go there. Then I said no I wasn't comfortable. She said to park then demanded a wrap. I didn't have one so we go to the gas station to get one she dashed. She was complaining that all the girls in that hood are sic with HIV and she don't take no chances. I don't do the girls in that hood because I'm extremely picky. So guys be careful who you pick up. She is not a very smart girl. Her man was beating up on her Friday in the street. She said he was her tenant and was just pissed because she evicted him. They are back to smoking crack together. Hope she's happy watching the money drive bye her! She did tell me that her clients are upscale and more into fetishes. Moving on!

JessiePinkman
02-07-17, 16:58
New to the Miami scene, lots of info on Tampa and St Pete to trade, but just need to know what OT stands for. Been searching the forum, can find it. Also the crossroads are hard to find withou Ave / St / SW / NW, etc. A little help please would be appreciated.

JessiePinkman
02-07-17, 17:10
Sorry but I am very new to the Miami scene and do not understand what 0 T stands for and what are the major intersections like which 79th is at SW. Northwest Avenue St. A little information would be extremely helpful and I have searched the form and I can't find a thing

I actually drove past her twice thinking it was skittles. Wow was I mistaken! From the moment she got in the ride I knew I should have and would have taken her to a room, had i not been pressed for time.

Definitely.

DT Approved!.

JessiePinkman
02-07-17, 17:52
Would you be so kind as to explain what OT is? I am new to the Miami scene and would really like to get to know the areas, but I've been reading the forum and all I ever see is OT-this and OT-that, and OT and 79th. Ok, which 79th? NW, SW, Ave, St. Very hard to get the local lingo. Any help would be appreciated.

Definitely.

DT Approved!

DongmManS3X
02-07-17, 20:53
New to the Miami scene, lots of info on Tampa and St Pete to trade, but just need to know what OT stands for. Been searching the forum, can find it. Also the crossroads are hard to find withou Ave / St / SW / NW, etc. A little help please would be appreciated.Thats Overtown.

Mrgs9016
02-07-17, 21:34
First just wanted to say thanks to Taxi for Karis digits awhile back. Never got the chance to see her though but good looking out.

Its been awhile since I've done some scouting and I was in the OT area so I said why not. Well met up with Adrianne by the dolphin store and off we went. Damage was a Jackson plus 5 and that was money well spent. She gave a very wet BBBJ which is exactly the way I like it and paid attention to the boys with some deep sucking and tongue twirls. Definitely able to DT with ease and no complaints. Roaming was a go so palming and grabbing her nice ass and rubbing her pussy just made for a better experience above all she was clean no smells. Definitely one of the better SWs out there in the area. Just like the previous post once she got in the car I knew I should of got a room. Also theres a lot of popo out so be safe saw a guy get pulled over right when I was leaving.

SuperSnook
02-07-17, 21:50
New to the Miami scene, lots of info on Tampa and St Pete to trade, but just need to know what OT stands for. Been searching the forum, can find it. Also the crossroads are hard to find withou Ave / St / SW / NW, etc. A little help please would be appreciated.OT stands for over town. It is a predominantly black neighborhood adjacent to downtown stretching from SW 7th to 20th and north Miami ave to 10th ave. A lot of construction in the main hood right now. Rail tracks from the new city center development to wherever. A lot of homeless people, a lot of heroin addicts. Pretty much this is Alice's Restaraunt. You can get anything you want. Dangerous all the time. Cops profile and harass if you look out of place. Lot of girls come and go. There are some good providers. Amy, Megan, Bunny. Go across the tracks on 14st around the Dolphin store quick up and down on firs and second. They hang bye the store and stroll all the streets.

SuperSnook
02-07-17, 21:59
27th and 112 Velero. Puerto Rican Mami. Jenny. Sweet girl. Clean and friendly. Very accommodating. KNew once it started I should have gotten a room. Dirty thirty for bbbjcims. DT was awesome. Her attitude made me horny. I'll definitely repeat!

I'll share digits after I see her again. I love when there is no drama.

CubanMonger36
02-07-17, 22:45
I've been in many different countrys but never in the Plillippines. I'm told it's really wild and very cheap. I usually go to San Jose in Costa Rica. Best times ever but it's not as cheap as it use to be but still a lot better deal then in the USA.

Have a ball and bring us back a shitload of vids. HAha.The girls I have met so far are ready for the camera as part of our deal so no worries there will be VIDz.

JohnyBlaze
02-08-17, 05:11
Sup.

Just left calle Ocho only second time I cruise the area west of 27. Saw the same fat ugly asains latina with glasses by a Cavs on 40 something and a BSW but I passed. Area is hot. Went back up to 27 nothing decided lets try calle Ochoa again.

Pass ponce de Leon few blocks and spot a blonde in skimpy dress with a nice build. Quick recon its a girl and in hops Molly. WSW from NYC only been here couple weeks. Cute ass Russian white chick easily an 8. 5/10 especially on SW scale. Had dimple pierces and long straight blonde hair. Smelled super clean. Nice tight floral dress.

Park up neither of us knew a good spot but found dark spot. She asked for double jack but I mundo to Jackson handful of single tip and it was accepted. Quality quality CBJ with dt for a good 25 minutes. No boys attn though which is big for me. Lift her dress up and wow sexy pale fat firm thick booty smelled sweet musk. Fingered her ass crack meanwhile and came from the sight plus BJ. Cool chick will most def repeat forgot to even play or take her tit out with the awesome curvy ass.

Meloson
02-08-17, 09:50
I got to give it to you man you are my fucking hero. I have yet to gather enough courage to BB a hooker. LOL.

Enjoy the Philippines!

DaBlackPicasso
02-08-17, 10:53
About a few months ago I reported that I was being harassed by a police officer after he pulled me over with Coco in the car with me. An then he pulled me over a second time and told me I couldn't be around 79th st because I did not belong in the neighborhood. He also said the he would pull me over every time he saw me as well. Of course I did not just take his rude words kindly. I stood up to him by not answering any of his questions and remaining silent. He didn't like this and gave me two tickets.

Well today was my day in court. I dressed professionally, and arrived at the court house 30 minutes before trial began. When I went inside the court room I realized he was not there, an soon after the judge came out to start the proceedings. Before she started she said she would give all the defendants and officers 10 extra minutes to arrive at court. I thought to my self "Damn this hoe sure knows how to kill the vibe!". About 5 minutes later he walks into the court room, he is the last officer to arrive. That Motherfuxker must have been fuxcking with me. I have been preparing for the trial for the last two weeks gathering evidence by taking pictures and drawing diagrams. I went over some of the laws and was able to get a strong defense. I was almost positive that I would win the trial. When my name was called I said "Ready! She called the officers name and he said "Your Honor, you can go on a head an dismiss the tickets". I got my ass straight out of there as fast I could after hearing that!

This will be the second time that I have gotten a ticket dismissed in the last 6 months. I'm 2 and 0 and putting these cops in there place. That officer knew I knew what I was doing and that I would have probably won the ticket. He saved himself the embarrassment and dismissed it. I tell you guys don't let these pigs scare you, they act all tough on the streets but as soon as they get into the court room they turn into the biggest pussys. I'm feeling myself right now so I will be working on some vids and will be heading out to look for some new or old talent this weekend. Vids incoming!

Member #5419
02-08-17, 11:39
Sup.

Just left calle Ocho only second time I cruise the area west of 27. Saw the same fat ugly asains latina with glasses by a Cavs on 40 something and a BSW but I passed. Area is hot. Went back up to 27 nothing decided lets try calle Ochoa again.

Pass ponce de Leon few blocks and spot a blonde in skimpy dress with a nice build. Quick recon its a girl and in hops Molly. WSW from NYC only been here couple weeks. Cute ass Russian white chick easily an 8. 5/10 especially on SW scale. Had dimple pierces and long straight blonde hair. Smelled super clean. Nice tight floral dress.

Park up neither of us knew a good spot but found dark spot. She asked for double jack but I mundo to Jackson handful of single tip and it was accepted. Quality quality CBJ with dt for a good 25 minutes. No boys attn though which is big for me. Lift her dress up and wow sexy pale fat firm thick booty smelled sweet musk. Fingered her ass crack meanwhile and came from the sight plus BJ. Cool chick will most def repeat forgot to even play or take her tit out with the awesome curvy ass.Rare find there JB, white chick like that in that area especially for that price! Nice!

Member #5419
02-08-17, 12:00
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph589b3c1a3fe29

Sorry for the broken link on my last lulu post boys, here's a working link to last weeks fun.

Throgs222
02-08-17, 13:56
About a few months ago I reported that I was being harassed by a police officer after he pulled me over with Coco in the car with me. An then he pulled me over a second time and told me I couldn't be around 79th st because I did not belong in the neighborhood. He also said the he would pull me over every time he saw me as well. Of course I did not just take his rude words kindly. I stood up to him by not answering any of his questions and remaining silent. He didn't like this and gave me two tickets.

Well today was my day in court. I dressed professionally, and arrived at the court house 30 minutes before trial began. When I went inside the court room I realized he was not there, an soon after the judge came out to start the proceedings. Before she started she said she would give all the defendants and officers 10 extra minutes to arrive at court. I thought to my self "Damn this hoe sure knows how to kill the vibe!". About 5 minutes later he walks into the court room, he is the last officer to arrive. That Motherfuxker must have been fuxcking with me. I have been preparing for the trial for the last two weeks gathering evidence by taking pictures and drawing diagrams. I went over some of the laws and was able to get a strong defense. I was almost positive that I would win the trial. When my name was called I said "Ready! She called the officers name and he said "Your Honor, you can go on a head an dismiss the tickets". I got my ass straight out of there as fast I could after hearing that!

This will be the second time that I have gotten a ticket dismissed in the last 6 months. I'm 2 and 0 and putting these cops in there place. That officer knew I knew what I was doing and that I would have probably won the ticket. He saved himself the embarrassment and dismissed it. I tell you guys don't let these pigs scare you, they act all tough on the streets but as soon as they get into the court room they turn into the biggest pussys. I'm feeling myself right now so I will be working on some vids and will be heading out to look for some new or old talent this weekend. Vids incoming!Anytime I've gotten a ticket I take them bitches to court. I almost always win. One bitchy miamidade county female cop who got me on 79th for a wrong turn did actually go to court and beat me. Usually they don't even come to the court dates. Hey is this coco the cute BSW with the short dreads?? You got digits you can pm me!!

DaBlackPicasso
02-08-17, 14:00
Anytime I've gotten a ticket I take them bitches to court. I almost always win. One bitchy miamidade county female cop who got me on 79th for a wrong turn did actually go to court and beat me. Usually they don't even come to the court dates. Hey is this coco the cute BSW with the short dreads?? You got digits you can pm me!!No this is a different Coco. I have a few pictures of her. An I haven't seen her since I got pulled over. I remember someone on the board said she died but I'm not sure.

Jd2011
02-08-17, 14:52
Nice work CM. Very strong.

TaxiDriver45
02-08-17, 22:17
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph589b3c1a3fe29

Sorry for the broken link on my last lulu post boys, here's a working link to last weeks fun.Nice vid. I just talked to her 10 minutes ago. I told her we would get together tomorrow or Friday. This time I think I'll take her to a room and see how much I can abuse her, but only in a good way because she is a real sweet girl. Haha.

CallSign
02-08-17, 22:54
Big thanks to you Taxi for steering me in Lulu's direction. You other mongers already said all there is to say. Cool as hell, easy setup and will be repeating.

JohnnyTheWad
02-09-17, 01:22

This will be the second time that I have gotten a ticket dismissed in the last 6 months. I'm 2 and 0 and putting these cops in there place. That officer knew I knew what I was doing and that I would have probably won the ticket. He saved himself the embarrassment and dismissed it. I tell you guys don't let these pigs scare you, they act all tough on the streets but as soon as they get into the court room they turn into the biggest pussys. I'm feeling myself right now so I will be working on some vids and will be heading out to look for some new or old talent this weekend. Vids incoming!Please report back to us when you are 2-1 so we can learn from your experience. Thanks for sharing JTW.

JessiePinkman
02-09-17, 02:57
Thank you so much! Let me know if I can help in the Tampa / St. Pete area.

OT stands for over town. It is a predominantly black neighborhood adjacent to downtown stretching from SW 7th to 20th and north Miami ave to 10th ave. A lot of construction in the main hood right now. Rail tracks from the new city center development to wherever. A lot of homeless people, a lot of heroin addicts. Pretty much this is Alice's Restaraunt. You can get anything you want. Dangerous all the time. Cops profile and harass if you look out of place. Lot of girls come and go. There are some good providers. Amy, Megan, Bunny. Go across the tracks on 14st around the Dolphin store quick up and down on firs and second. They hang bye the store and stroll all the streets.

Member #5419
02-09-17, 11:20
Big thanks to you Taxi for steering me in Lulu's direction. You other mongers already said all there is to say. Cool as hell, easy setup and will be repeating.That's the best view to dump loads in that pssy! I've dropped 4 in there myself in the last week and a half. Glad to see she's become the new community harlot LOL!! Keep hitting it up boys!!

JohnyBlaze
02-09-17, 16:41
27th and 112 Velero. Puerto Rican Mami. Jenny. Sweet girl. Clean and friendly. Very accommodating. KNew once it started I should have gotten a room. Dirty thirty for bbbjcims. DT was awesome. Her attitude made me horny. I'll definitely repeat!

I'll share digits after I see her again. I love when there is no drama.Never seen anything in that area only once I found a LSW on 27 & opa locka. Feel free to share this Jenny as that's prob the most common pr girl name.

LatinKnight2
02-09-17, 22:47
Was in ot. Saw some dumbass in a white volvo pick up some blonde. This idiot gives her the money and lets her go buy meds. I watched as this moron sat there waiting and wondering. He even tried to pull around the building to find her. She was long gone. Lmao.

Alf305
02-10-17, 00:24
Definitely amateur night.

Was in ot. Saw some dumbass in a white volvo pick up some blonde. This idiot gives her the money and lets her go buy meds. I watched as this moron sat there waiting and wondering. He even tried to pull around the building to find her. She was long gone. Lmao.

Glenn Uknow
02-10-17, 05:51
Was in ot. Saw some dumbass in a white volvo pick up some blonde. This idiot gives her the money and lets her go buy meds. I watched as this moron sat there waiting and wondering. He even tried to pull around the building to find her. She was long gone. Lmao.Last summer I had an arrangement to pick up the famous Monica in OT. After a call to arrange the place to meet, she's 20 minutes late. The whole time I'm there no less than three cop cars pass by and stare at me.

Monica finally arrives and I'm looking to bolt. But not her, she wants 40. Up front to go buy "a little of everything".

I say NO WAY! And gave her a 20 and put her out.

If you have an ounce of brains in your head, you will not be lured into taking a Harlot drug shopping, especially in OT, it's a risky venture and you can end up going down with her on charges or encounter one or several of the local pieces of human garbage associated with that activity.

Jack76
02-10-17, 11:23

I'll share digits after I see her again. I love when there is no drama.I picked her up a couple of weeks ago at the same spot. Went to 112 house. Cute girl but needs a strong pimp hand. Wanted to stop for snacks and drinks first but I declined, then at the house wanted money to give to the dude to go to the store for her, negative. Then wanted to go to the store again before we did the deed. I said no way let's get this over with. Then rushed a bit. Cute shape, nice ass, some childbirth sagginess and a little of that "there have been twenty dicks in me today" smell. 30 beans for CFS.

LatinKnight2
02-10-17, 18:41
I picked her up a couple of weeks ago at the same spot. Went to 112 house. Cute girl but needs a strong pimp hand. Wanted to stop for snacks and drinks first but I declined, then at the house wanted money to give to the dude to go to the store for her, negative. Then wanted to go to the store again before we did the deed. I said no way let's get this over with. Then rushed a bit. Cute shape, nice ass, some childbirth sagginess and a little of that "there have been twenty dicks in me today" smell. 30 beans for CFS.I CP'd this chick for like 2 years. Always for 25. Until the big rumor (that she started) about having the h that leads to the big a. Be very careful with her.

HD Murdock
02-11-17, 00:50
Last summer I had an arrangement to pick up the famous Monica in OT. After a call to arrange the place to meet, she's 20 minutes late. The whole time I'm there no less than three cop cars pass by and stare at me.

Monica finally arrives and I'm looking to bolt. But not her, she wants 40. Up front to go buy "a little of everything".

If you have an ounce of brains in your head, you will not be lured into taking a Harlot drug shopping, especially in OT, it's a risky venture and you can end up going down with her on charges or encounter one or several of the local pieces of human garbage associated with that activity.So, you gave her. 2 up front without nothing in return for you?

ChillinFlorida
02-11-17, 01:40
Last summer I had an arrangement to pick up the famous Monica in OT. After a call to arrange the place to meet, she's 20 minutes late. The whole time I'm there no less than three cop cars pass by and stare at me.

If you have an ounce of brains in your head, you will not be lured into taking a Harlot drug shopping, especially in OT, it's a risky venture and you can end up going down with her on charges or encounter one or several of the local pieces of human garbage associated with that activity.Why did you give her anything? She had you waiting and could have got you busted.

Tricell
02-11-17, 04:48
Why did you give her anything? She had you waiting and could have got you busted.You know: I was wondering the same thing.

Seaman Timmy
02-11-17, 14:02
Calizum,

Your Mailbox is full, want to drop you a note offline.

Thanks.

Timmy.

DaBlackPicasso
02-11-17, 15:02
I promised a video this week and here it is. Jennifer can be difficult to deal with if she doesn't know you. But her and I have come to an understanding and we get along just fine. Nice facial at the end as well.

DaBlackPicasso Vs Jennifer:

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph589f5b82c56e8

LatinKnight2
02-12-17, 02:34
I promised a video this week and here it is. Jennifer can be difficult to deal with if she doesn't know you. But her and I have come to an understanding and we get along just fine. Nice facial at the end as well.

DaBlackPicasso Vs Jennifer:

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph589f5b82c56e8I think your the only good review on her. Everyone else she has set up, ripped off and robbed.

Glenn Uknow
02-12-17, 06:47
Why did you give her anything? She had you waiting and could have got you busted.

So, you gave her. 2 up front without nothing in return for you?I don't think you guys understand the situation here, I know Monica from a previous encounter, and if she's in your car and wanting a fix, then paying her a lesser fee to exit is the way to go.

If you get a SWer who's Jonesin' For a Fix and looking to you to help, walking away empty handed is not an option for her.

It's better to pay 10. Or 20. And have her exit voluntarily than get into a shouting match where she's kicking in your dash and then looking for a rock to throw at your rear or side window as you drive off.

I know this from my own personal episode with a crazed LSW once.

(Credit to member SecondTry for the boob shot below. The other is mine, incognito).

HD Murdock
02-12-17, 13:40
I don't think you guys understand the situation here, I know Monica from a previous encounter, and if she's in your car and wanting a fix, then paying her a lesser fee to exit is the way to go.

If you get a SWer who's Jonesin' For a Fix and looking to you to help, walking away empty handed is not an option for her.

It's better to pay 10. Or 20. And have her exit voluntarily than get into a shouting match where she's kicking in your dash and then looking for a rock to throw at your rear or side window as you drive off.

(Credit to member SecondTry for the boob shot below. The other is mine, incognito).I do now Glenn. You are right. Sometimes a match with a crazy SW can't cost more than. 2.

The point is that some of them begin to use this technique to get the money without providing anything, creating also a word of mouth in the area.

TaxiDriver45
02-12-17, 16:11
I don't believe that no one who plays around in OT didn't post something about the El Eden and the place across the street being shut down. I found out yesterday the hard way when I picked up Lulu and wanted her naked in a room instead of a car BJ. Wound up going to the 112. A little heads up would have been nice since it's been about a month since I've been to the El Eden. I've always loved that place and am surprised they stayed open as long as they did.

Where now? The only place left around there is the overpriced Starlite.

I'll post about my session with Lulu later with some pics.

Hollister
02-12-17, 17:32
I don't believe that no one who plays around in OT didn't post something about the El Eden and the place across the street being shut down. I found out yesterday the hard way when I picked up Lulu and wanted her naked in a room instead of a car BJ. Wound up going to the 112. A little heads up would have been nice since it's been about a month since I've been to the El Eden. I've always loved that place and am surprised they stayed open as long as they did.

I'll post about my session with Lulu later with some pics.https://www.goldenduskphotography.com/blog/2017/1/23/el-eden-motel-in-brickell-sold-for-184-m

CookyJar
02-12-17, 23:21
I don't think you guys understand the situation here, I know Monica from a previous encounter, and if she's in your car and wanting a fix, then paying her a lesser fee to exit is the way to go.

(Credit to member SecondTry for the boob shot below. The other is mine, incognito).Hey Glean! Glad to see you survived the Obama Presidency.

CookyJar.

TaxiDriver45
02-13-17, 01:27

I'll post about my session with Lulu later with some pics.Sold for 18.4 million dollars. Going to be a 24 story hotel. Papi made out like a bandit.

RIP a lot of good memories!

ChillinFlorida
02-13-17, 02:27
Sold for 18.4 million dollars. Going to be a 24 story hotel. Papi made out like a bandit.

RIP a lot of good memories!Miami is trying to regular hourly motels. They do not want them to be hourly anymore just the all day hotels that walking ladies wouldn't not pay for a day when they need a hour.

Meloson
02-13-17, 09:24
I think you are right. Picasso is about the only one. I picked her up for the first time a few nights ago around 79th and 23rd. Was walking crazy on the street. When I picked her up she said she had a fight with her boyfriend who drives a mustang and she's running from him. When I ask what's her name and she said jennifer. I told myself not to pursue anything as I have heard all the horror stories.

I think your the only good review on her. Everyone else she has set up, ripped off and robbed.

Meloson
02-13-17, 09:37
Picked up LSW bianca a couple of nights ago. See her a few times before. Was high as a kite. Went to a spot and got out of the car. Told her a Jackson for a dome job she protested but then agreed. Good suction, I had to tell her to release the grip a little. She went down on her knees and went for the boys when back to my johnny. She gets up puts her pants down and start rubbing herself against me. She asked what else I wanted to do, unfortunately I didn't have a cover. I slapped it on her fat ass a few times and sprayed it on her back. She would have gone raw if I didn't stop her. Got her new number if interested.

VeteranMonger
02-13-17, 20:39
So, I'm at a nearby casino on Sat night and having a good night winning. I quad my money in two hours and leave on a pretty good high. I decided to cruise Flagler and 42nd and by the Ernesto Motel I spot two young, WSW. It seemed strange cause that area had been dead for years. Anyway, I recon around and park at the motel to smoke a cigg outside my car. This is a luring trick of mine so I can get a better look at the SWs and size them up without doing it in the middle of the street in my car. So they both walk up to me and ask me what I was up to. I tell them I was waiting for a girl but that she's standing me up (bullshit). They are both about 8. 5 on the SW scale, nice looking. Then they start making out in front of me and saying they are gf's from Philly. This turned me on big-time. I told them I've never had two girls give me a BJ before and they ask me to get a room. Now, due to the fact I had just won good money, had two hot chicks kissing and asking for a room, I decided to go for it. The damage was 3 Jacksons each! I know, I know. But fuck it. So we get to the room and we start hitting a vodka bottle I had in my truck. They seemed to be total rooks at the game, like they just started doing this. Looks like they were a real lesbo couple and just looking to make some money for the night. Anyway, I make them feel comfortable and we proceed with the deed. They seemed kinda shy to attack the dick but the younger was decent at head. The other one sucked and I asked to kiss her while the other went down. After that, they both went down and it was heaven for about 30 secs. The other one didn't like dicks I can tell. Anyway, I told her to kiss me again while I fingered the other one, very nice kitty, shaved, clean. I wanted to hit it has to they want ALOT more money. Negafuckingtory. I did CIM with the younger one and that was it. I stayed and chilled some more with them but they were looking for coke. I decided to call it a night.

P.S. They were TOTALLY against pics or vids. Of course asked for alot more money. I went waaaaaay over my quota for hoes.

Easy Trick
02-13-17, 22:06
I think your the only good review on her. Everyone else she has set up, ripped off and robbed.Never had a problem with her. Seen her 5-6 times. I'm not going to write it here but if you guys want to know the real story from her you can give me a pm.

TiPapou
02-14-17, 20:16
I do now Glenn. You are right. Sometimes a match with a crazy SW can't cost more than. 2.

The point is that some of them begin to use this technique to get the money without providing anything, creating also a word of mouth in the area.Yes but only if you show vulnerabilities such as running your mouth too much by telling them about your personal life. They will then realize you have too much to lose.

(Credit to member SecondTry for the boob shot below. The other is mine, incognito).In this situation, one cannot allow his ego to get in the way. You did the smart thing.

DaBlackPicasso
02-14-17, 21:31
I went out again last night I went by 79th and there was a White BBW by the Valero with red hair. I passed on her and headed south to OT. Saw Skittles and a few others out there. Was heading to NE 2nd ave and got pulled over. Cop said I didn't slow down enough as I was passing an ambulance. The Ambulance was stopped in the middle of the road on a one lane street. I realized he was just trying to mess with me cause he didn't even ask for my insurance or anything just took my license to check to see if I had any warrants. Guy was a dick but he let me go with a "Drive safety". My vibe was killed after that so I decided to head home for the night since it was about 2 am.

Been Working on My WordPress Blog if anyone has not checked it out please do! I'll be adding some more chapters this week!

https://dablackpicasso.wordpress.com/

Sflbangin
02-15-17, 06:25
Great blog.

I went out again last night I went by 79th and there was a White BBW by the Valero with red hair. I passed on her and headed south to OT. Saw Skittles and a few others out there. Was heading to NE 2nd ave and got pulled over. Cop said I didn't slow down enough as I was passing an ambulance. The Ambulance was stopped in the middle of the road on a one lane street. I realized he was just trying to mess with me cause he didn't even ask for my insurance or anything just took my license to check to see if I had any warrants. Guy was a dick but he let me go with a "Drive safety". My vibe was killed after that so I decided to head home for the night since it was about 2 am.

Been Working on My WordPress Blog if anyone has not checked it out please do! I'll be adding some more chapters this week!

Glenn Uknow
02-15-17, 06:54

I see you're keeping busy, I would do the same except that I've discovered that certain people, possibly LE, could track me.

Easy Trick
02-15-17, 11:45
What happened with your report on Lulu? I saw her last night on 11ST but I was running late and couldn't stop.

Jack76
02-15-17, 15:00
Cruised 27th Ave last night. Saw Michelle from 79th St at 26th Street. She was never my type. Saw a BSW with a giant jiggly ass bursting out the sides of her shorts by 24th and did a few passes before picking her up. Her name is Golden and she's new here from Tenn via Arizona. Ok face but she had the most amazing big ass I've ever played with (I promise to get a pic next time). I gave her 30 reasons to give me the best CBJ I've had in a while. I'm usually not a fan of those but her's was great. Playing with her ass was awesome, nice rack too. Kept making little moaning sounds and sticking her ass in the air. Good times. Nice girl. An hour later I picked her up again and repeated. Just as good as the first. I'll go all in next time. Hope she sticks around for a bit, she stuck out like a sore thumb in that part of town. Also picked up Eli, a young slim WSW by 43rd earlier in the day. Cute slim body, no drama. Jackson action was ok but I'm starting to get turned off by the crack breath these girls have. Takes a while to get rid of the smell.

TaxiDriver45
02-15-17, 16:58
These are from last Saturday at the 112 house. Not much light and couldn't open the curtains because the room was where everybody walks. Didn't get hard enough to fuck her so I just laid back and let that sweet mouth do the work until I shot a load down her throat. She's so fucking good, with a little rimming to make my day.

Number availible to a select few. Videos comming!

JohnyBlaze
02-15-17, 18:55
Cruised 27th Ave last night. Saw Michelle from 79th St at 26th Street. She was never my type. Saw a BSWsmelled good. Will repeat also jackson plus 5 was damage a giant jiggly ass bursting out the sides of her shorts by 24th and did a few passes before picking her up. Her name is Golden and she's new here from Tenn via Arizona. Ok face but she had the most amazing big ass I've ever played with (I promise to get a pic next time). I gave her 30 reasons to give me the best CBJ I've had in a while. I'm usually not a fan of those but her's was great. Playing with her ass was awesome, nice rack too. Kept making little moaning sounds and sticking her ass in the air. Good times. Nice girl. An hour later I picked her up again and repeated. Just as good as the first. I'll go all in next time. Hope she sticks around for a bit, she stuck out like a sore thumb in that part of town. Also picked up Eli, a young slim WSW by 43rd earlier in the day. Cute slim body, no drama. Jackson action was ok but I'm starting to get turned off by the crack breath these girls have. Takes a while to get rid of the smell.Yea forgot to report on golden the other night, thought she was a black cubana but agreed ass was superb and soft smooth she smelled good damage was 25 says she does no drugs or drink sounded smarter than ur usual street girl

Guwop305
02-15-17, 21:53
She usually walks on 81 she slim with a little booty. Surprised she got in my car because I have asked her before and she would walk away. Head was decent but she wasnt fresh so I couldn't hit it. Gave her a little too much bones but next time ill give her less she'll be ok with it.

HD Murdock
02-15-17, 23:28
These are from last Saturday at the 112 house. Not much light and couldn't open the curtains because the room was where everybody walks. Didn't get hard enough to fuck her so I just laid back and let that sweet mouth do the work until I shot a load down her throat. She's so fucking good, with a little rimming to make my day.

Number availible to a select few. Videos comming!How much was the damage?

HD Murdock
02-15-17, 23:37
Cruised 27th Ave last night. Saw Michelle from 79th St at 26th Street. She was never my type. Saw a BSW with a giant jiggly ass bursting out the sides of her shorts by 24th and did a few passes before picking her up. Her name is Golden and she's new here from Tenn via Arizona. Ok face but she had the most amazing big ass I've ever played with (I promise to get a pic next time). I gave her 30 reasons to give me the best CBJ I've had in a while. I'm usually not a fan of those but her's was great. Playing with her ass was awesome, nice rack too. Kept making little moaning sounds and sticking her ass in the air. Good times. Nice girl. An hour later I picked her up again and repeated. Just as good as the first. I'll go all in next time. Hope she sticks around for a bit, she stuck out like a sore thumb in that part of town. Also picked up Eli, a young slim WSW by 43rd earlier in the day. Cute slim body, no drama. Jackson action was ok but I'm starting to get turned off by the crack breath these girls have. Takes a while to get rid of the smell.An hour later I picked her up again and repeated. Just as good as the first.

Next time try to get a bogo deal.

Member #5419
02-16-17, 01:55
She usually walks on 81 she slim with a little booty. Surprised she got in my car because I have asked her before and she would walk away. Head was decent but she wasnt fresh so I couldn't hit it. Gave her a little too much bones but next time ill give her less she'll be ok with it.Who is this, any other pics?

Sflbangin
02-16-17, 08:31
Could someone PM me info about this place?

Any one have any info on the.

112 house or Pink house?

TaxiDriver45
02-16-17, 10:31
Could someone PM me info about this place?Check your mail!

IceCube49
02-16-17, 13:53
A short video of my encounter with Angel.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58a5e63ba088a

Definitely need more time to enjoy her ass.

Member #5419
02-16-17, 14:35

Definitely need more time to enjoy her ass.Not a bad BBBJ bro, Which angel is this? Where'd you scoop her up?

Calizum69
02-16-17, 15:07

I see you're keeping busy, I would do the same except that I've discovered that certain people, possibly LE, could track me.Paranoid arent you.

TaxiDriver45
02-16-17, 19:32

Definitely need more time to enjoy her ass.She looks good but seems to be in a bit of a hurry. I would have told her to slow the fuck down. LMFAO. Unless that's the way you wanted it.

Where does Angel hang out?

PeterPipes
02-16-17, 20:20
Easy set up as usual and she just keeps getting better every time. Her body is staying at a nice weight for her frame. Enjoy the pic.

PeterPipes
02-16-17, 20:27
Everything that has been said about this girl is true. A couple of texts and she met me at the spot right on time. Nice attitude, smelled clean, follows directions and she does not rush. I will be repeating but like some of you have said I will be getting a room next time to take full advantage of her willingness.

RookieMonger
02-16-17, 21:21
Easy set up as usual and she just keeps getting better every time. Her body is staying at a nice weight for her frame. Enjoy the pic.Holy shit PP! Send her up to Tampa and I'll send big titty Nova down your way.

TaxiDriver45
02-17-17, 01:20
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58a471e503dad

Real short clip before we got down to business.

JohnyBlaze
02-17-17, 03:55
Sup.

Just left calle Ocho all the other hunting grounds were dry. Make it to 27 & 8 by cvs spot a sexy redbone BSW well dressed makeup and all so initially thought it could be a trans I'm traumatized by 79.

Recon she cones close enough and just crack the window def hear fem voice. In hops megan, lighter skinned 25 yr old BSW from Maryland. 2 days here. She tried quoting 50 LOL for head. Agree on Jackson Hamilton CBJ. Was awesome CBJ, left her mini black dress and she has a thong moving it up and down, bubbly booty she looked kind of like lacey Duvall. Was very into moaning and reacting to my needs. Got boys attn busted a nice on her hand.

Cover was too small and she didn't want to catch load. Something about her was fine, I'm not in BSW but am in to black girls and she easily would have been a nice pull from a night out at the club. And that very slightly been on the track hours but showered sometime today funky scent drives me crazy! Not crack head 3 days no shower kind.

Stay safe looks like calleocho will be new area for me especially with newbie snowbirds walkers.

Calizum69
02-17-17, 10:27
Everything that has been said about this girl is true. A couple of texts and she met me at the spot right on time. Nice attitude, smelled clean, follows directions and she does not rush. I will be repeating but like some of you have said I will be getting a room next time to take full advantage of her willingness.Good stuff Peter, she looks like alot of fun, bravo!

Bob appetite yum yum.

ChinoMia
02-17-17, 13:41
This is my personal side chick LOL hope you enjoy.

Sflbangin
02-17-17, 13:44
Greah head game. Thanks Taxi.

ChinoMia
02-17-17, 15:25
Easy set up as usual and she just keeps getting better every time. Her body is staying at a nice weight for her frame. Enjoy the pic.How do I get to meet her??

Miiiaaa77
02-18-17, 03:51
How do I get to meet her??Is their a contact #.

Alf305
02-18-17, 12:21
Nice find ChinoMia.

CleanCarb
02-18-17, 20:15
Now that looks nice!

MRuiz
02-18-17, 22:15

https://dablackpicasso.wordpress.com/I read from Chapter 1 to 5. Didn't have much time to keep going. Awesome work man!

That part on chapter one where you said driving around thing about your life, it felt like I wrote it myself. I do the same. It helps me think about the good and bad things going on with me at that moment. I always thought I was the only person who felt this was but I will add isolated feeling to this as well.

King Meat
02-19-17, 00:49
An hour later I picked her up again and repeated. Just as good as the first.

Next time try to get a bogo deal.Where can I stumble upon her went out around 24st and 27th Ave and nothing.

DaBlackPicasso
02-19-17, 13:02
I read from Chapter 1 to 5. Didn't have much time to keep going. Awesome work man!

That part on chapter one where you said driving around thing about your life, it felt like I wrote it myself. I do the same. It helps me think about the good and bad things going on with me at that moment. I always thought I was the only person who felt this was but I will add isolated feeling to this as well.Thanks for reading! Its funny you mention this specific point. The reason I call the title of my blog Driving with the lights off, is because of this. I always felt that I was metaphorically driving with the lights off. Being able to think about anything with know one looking or judging me. An great minds do think a like haha!

I have added Chapter 10 to the blog for anyone who is up to date.

Throgs222
02-19-17, 13:41
Once in a while I like to see what's prowling around at the end of peak traffic times-7 pm. Back in the Biscayne heydays, the girls would always pop out for a quick stroll to see what they might lure in at traffic time. LEO is too busy with traffic to notice a random SW. So I hit up 79th. Nothing on the city side... county side- a few zombies -around that Walmart of crack behind the Valero. But I aint into the toothless polecats that many a monger here favor. Then I see a blast from the past-chyna. Yes the one that has been lurking around ot for the last year. She used to be a mainstay on 79th and Biscayne. Swoop her up and take her to the pink house for a quickie. 45 $ for the full deal. Sloppy semi head, ass rubbing w. Ith some oil and she let me slip it in raw. I did aa few strokes, smelled shower fresh and fell good but I said I better cover this up while I can. Don't want to feel the burn in a few days. Covered up and pounded from the back. Wanted to take a pic in the mirror but hands were covered in oil. LOL. She is out there.

CallSign
02-19-17, 15:52
You guys that seen Golden, whereabouts did why'all find her?

PeterPipes
02-19-17, 16:01
To whom it may concern. I don't want to sound like I'm entitled but some of you asking for digits that are not 'seniors' will most likely not get them from me. I've been at this game since 1988 and I've logged thousands of miles and spent thousands on gas to just be sharing info with someone 'new' to this. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm above anyone here but if you are a 'regular' or don't have anything to share with me then just go out to the stroll and maybe you'll find something if not then just remember I've come up with nothing to show for it plenty of times, thank you.

Member #5419
02-19-17, 16:49
To whom it may concern. I don't want to sound like I'm entitled but some of you asking for digits that are not 'seniors' will most likely not get them from me. I've been at this game since 1988 and I've logged thousands of miles and spent thousands on gas to just be sharing info with someone 'new' to this. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm above anyone here but if you are a 'regular' or don't have anything to share with me then just go out to the stroll and maybe you'll find something if not then just remember I've come up with nothing to show for it plenty of times, thank you.Well said. You got to contribute first before you receive!

TaxiDriver45
02-19-17, 17:43
To whom it may concern. I don't want to sound like I'm entitled but some of you asking for digits that are not 'seniors' will most likely not get them from me. I've been at this game since 1988 and I've logged thousands of miles and spent thousands on gas to just be sharing info with someone 'new' to this. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm above anyone here but if you are a 'regular' or don't have anything to share with me then just go out to the stroll and maybe you'll find something if not then just remember I've come up with nothing to show for it plenty of times, thank you.A lot of us feel the same way and it's not a matter of being entitled. I just figure that if I can pound the pavement so can everyone else. It's not that difficult.

I've got to the point that I don't give out #s to anyone who doesn't post with pics, vids or both it doesn't matter to me if they're a senior or not!

JohnyBlaze
02-19-17, 19:16
To whom it may concern. I don't want to sound like I'm entitled but some of you asking for digits that are not 'seniors' will most likely not get them from me. I've been at this game since 1988 and I've logged thousands of miles and spent thousands on gas to just be sharing info with someone 'new' to this. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm above anyone here but if you are a 'regular' or don't have anything to share with me then just go out to the stroll and maybe you'll find something if not then just remember I've come up with nothing to show for it plenty of times, thank you.I mean the point is that you need to put the miles on the road, I also strike out more than I'd like but since I've familiarize myself with thr strolls the times I miss out is because I've already seen her, she's too yucky.

Or it really is just dry out on the streets.
I been getting pm from newbies way to often.

TaxiDriver45
02-20-17, 10:30
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58a4dd6cd805a

This is at the 112 House about 10 days ago. Always a great time.

Number for a select few!

RealTalk
02-20-17, 13:59
Big shout out to Meetforrealfun for steering down the right path as we've been helping each other for a few weeks now. Saw Lulu on Saturday night with an easy setup and luckily we ran into each other at the meeting spot as her phone had died. She was a ton of fun how everyone has mentioned, very accommodating and highly skilled! I'll probably see her again for some more head relief soon.

On to a more pressing subject. Pipes hit the nail on the head about being a senior member and helping one another out after you have contributed a bit but all this "I'm not giving out number without videos and pics" just pushes active people like myself away from sharing more info. For those who post pics and vids more power to you, I wish I had the balls to do this but it's just not my thing and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this. So instead of posting my adventures I usually just deal with people thru PM as I really don't like being judged for something that's out of my comfort level. I never ask anyone for pics or vids I just check that they have contributed something to the board that checks out and that they have more than a handful of posts and I give them the info, I don't need to see someone's man parts (LOL) to give them a green light.

Lately I haven't been too active but I've seen bunny a good amount, and Lulu, cutler girl and a few more so hopefully we can get back to the essential point of this site and stop trying to turn this into a fraternity of video and picture takers. Everyone do what you can to contribute and we will continue to help each other out. This is not a shot at anyone in particular just giving my opinions about what myself and a few have spoken about.

-Stay Safe.

TaxiDriver45
02-20-17, 17:33
After a doctors appointment I rode to OT and ran into Nicci on my first sweep. Great bbblwcim as always. She's got a new phone. I'll post some pics later she wore me out and I need a nap. Haha.

WrongNo
02-20-17, 22:00
Big shout out to Meetforrealfun for steering down the right path as we've been helping each other for a few weeks now. Saw Lulu on Saturday night with an easy setup and luckily we ran into each other at the meeting spot as her phone had died. She was a ton of fun how everyone has mentioned, very accommodating and highly skilled! I'll probably see her again for some more head relief soon.

On to a more pressing subject. Pipes hit the nail on the head about being a senior member and helping one another out after you have contributed a bit but all this "I'm not giving out number without videos and pics" just pushes active people like myself away from sharing more info. For those who post pics and vids more power to you, I wish I had the balls to do this but it's just not my thing and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this. So instead of posting my adventures I usually just deal with people thru PM as I really don't like being judged for something that's out of my comfort level. I never ask anyone for pics or vids I just check that they have contributed something to the board that checks out and that they have more than a handful of posts and I give them the info, I don't need to see someone's man parts (LOL) to give them a green light.

Lately I haven't been too active but I've seen bunny a good amount, and Lulu, cutler girl and a few more so hopefully we can get back to the essential point of this site and stop trying to turn this into a fraternity of video and picture takers. Everyone do what you can to contribute and we will continue to help each other out. This is not a shot at anyone in particular just giving my opinions about what myself and a few have spoken about.

-Stay Safe.Right on brother. You said exactly what I intended to!

Sflbangin
02-21-17, 08:07
Peter has stated what many of us feel. If your new and want to get into the game all you need to do is, read the forum, see some BP girls and review them, maybe scope the area that guys tell about for some SW's and then review them. Bam you have cred and guys will share. But asking cold with no reviews at all is just a flag and guys do want to be careful.

Peter thanks for always sharing with me.

To whom it may concern. I don't want to sound like I'm entitled but some of you asking for digits that are not 'seniors' will most likely not get them from me. I've been at this game since 1988 and I've logged thousands of miles and spent thousands on gas to just be sharing info with someone 'new' to this. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm above anyone here but if you are a 'regular' or don't have anything to share with me then just go out to the stroll and maybe you'll find something if not then just remember I've come up with nothing to show for it plenty of times, thank you.

Sflbangin
02-21-17, 08:12
So true about striking out. I have done runs for an hr sometimes and never caught a break but I still keep trying hell I even strike out sometimes with BP when these unreliable ho's make you drive to them and don't answer once you get there. Now that really pisses me off.

I mean the point is that you need to put the miles on the road, I also strike out more than I'd like but since I've familiarize myself with thr strolls the times I miss out is because I've already seen her, she's too yucky.

Or it really is just dry out on the streets.
I been getting pm from newbies way to often.

Sflbangin
02-21-17, 08:25
The whole pic things is tough because great guys like Taxi, who have shared many times with me and who I got LuLu digits from like and expect pics or they won't share. In my home situation I have a very tough time posting pics so I lose out due to it. Yet when a trusted guy like you asks me for digits I am happy to share because your solid and trusted, which is what the board is really about.

Again thanks to everyone who as shared with me.

-Stay Safe.

TaxiDriver45
02-21-17, 13:00
Haven't been with her for a while but she's still as sweet as ever. Always a great bbbjwcim. I was in a hurry yesterday so we rushed it.

She's got a new phone#. I'll put up the vid later today or tomorrow!

Calizum69
02-21-17, 17:42
To whom it may concern. I don't want to sound like I'm entitled but some of you asking for digits that are not 'seniors' will most likely not get them from me. I've been at this game since 1988 and I've logged thousands of miles and spent thousands on gas to just be sharing info with someone 'new' to this. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm above anyone here but if you are a 'regular' or don't have anything to share with me then just go out to the stroll and maybe you'll find something if not then just remember I've come up with nothing to show for it plenty of times, thank you.1988 wow I beat you by one year as my first pick up was at 79th street by the all too famous Tropicana Bar in 1987 and the next day I went to college LOL.

Ol mongers arent we.

DaBlackPicasso
02-21-17, 20:13
1988 wow I beat you by one year as my first pick up was at 79th street by the all too famous Tropicana Bar in 1987 and the next day I went to college LOL.

Ol mongers arent we.LOL I must be the youngest mf on this board. I wasn't even born in 1988.

RiseStar
02-21-17, 22:26
LOL I must be the youngest mf on this board. I wasn't even born in 1988.I don't post too often especially after I was being attacked as being some guy named Lou or looser as [Deleted by Admin]

Christ I get tired of banning your users

A2

King Meat
02-21-17, 22:47
LOL I must be the youngest mf on this board. I wasn't even born in 1988.Neither was I.

PeterPipes
02-21-17, 22:55
Neither was I.You guys missed out on the 90's when crack was king and there was more SW action on Biscayne Blvd alone than anyone could shake their dick at not to mention 8st and 79st.

PeterPipes
02-21-17, 23:07
Easy pick up and off to the spot. She was fresh out of the shower with a bit of make up and she starts to play hide the salami and she's even better than the first time. I need to get her in a room next time and see for myself what she can really do. Enjoy the pics.

JohnnyTheWad
02-21-17, 23:17
LOL I must be the youngest mf on this board. I wasn't even born in 1988.LMAO shit I got underwear older than 1988. Come to think of it I am wearing them. Mwahahaha.

JohnnyTheWad
02-21-17, 23:20
1988 wow I beat you by one year as my first pick up was at 79th street by the all too famous Tropicana Bar in 1987 and the next day I went to college LOL.

Ol mongers arent we.Dem was the good ole days. My first provider was a tiny little black chick in a bar in Wichita, Ks in 1987. My second was the same year at the one and only Chicken Ranch about an hour west of Vegas. Awww yes those were the days.

TaxiDriver45
02-22-17, 00:23
You guys missed out on the 90's when crack was king and there was more SW action on Biscayne Blvd alone than anyone could shake their dick at not to mention 8st and 79st.Remember it well. If you were going down Bisc. Blvd and got caught by a red light you had to fight them off with a stick. There were girls on every block from 119St to 11St. No lie and in those days the cops didn't bother the girls and just let them take care of there business. Even in the 80's it was like that.

TaxiDriver45
02-22-17, 00:29
LOL I must be the youngest mf on this board. I wasn't even born in 1988.Well if you're the youngest be happy about it because I believe I'm the oldest!

Won't be doing this much longer. As they say"all good things must come to an end".

JohnyBlaze
02-22-17, 01:51
Remember it well. If you were going down Bisc. Blvd and got caught by a red light you had to fight them off with a stick. There were girls on every block from 119St to 11St. No lie and in those days the cops didn't bother the girls and just let them take care of there business. Even in the 80's it was like that.Shyt was it that good? I'm a pimp by blood, and age wise only a yr or two older than blackpicasso but sheesh wish it were as fruitful today an age, I've always heard about Biscayne heyday but from 119th to 8th is a crazy visual. Starting new position finally this week so I will be on a short hiatus then back within the month.

Stay safe.

Glenn Uknow
02-22-17, 07:38
Shyt was it that good? I'm a pimp by blood, and age wise only a yr or two older than blackpicasso but sheesh wish it were as fruitful today an age, I've always heard about Biscayne heyday but from 119th to 8th is a crazy visual. Starting new position finally this week so I will be on a short hiatus then back within the month.

Stay safe.All true, During the 80's and up to about as late as 2005 Biscayne was the place to find hot young White girls. The 90's were especially good, before Miami Shores blocked off the side streets on the east side.

The internet had a big impact on the street action, now there simply isn't the transient population there once was. Also the growing welfare dependent community ruined the place over all.

Tony Yayo
02-22-17, 08:49
You guys that seen Golden, whereabouts did why'all find her?You can find her between 30th to 22nd on 27th. I caught her walking towards 22nd and got her there.

Pensfan87
02-22-17, 09:05
Well if you're the youngest be happy about it because I believe I'm the oldest!

Won't be doing this much longer. As they say"all good things must come to an end".When you go, hopefully you go with a girl sucking your dick! 😂.

SuperSnook
02-22-17, 10:05
Had a good start to the week. Caught Little CG Jessica around 9 on Sunday. Walking to the candy store. She is always a great time. She's been staying at the rooming house, or near, that Amy and Meagan stay. She seems to be getting along well. No phone. She got to chatting about Taxidriver And Cuban doing vids to Pornhub. I got a laugh out of that. Last night I hit 27th and 112 Chevron. Jenny in the boots was there, I passed she was working on a pickup. The last time I saw her she complained about how long it was taking and seemed fucked up. She told me she only smokes weed but that shit just don't add up. I don't know many girls that will go out and sell their ass for a Blount. I dropped her. After a couple loops I see a LSW by the Chevron lurking in the driveway. Pulled around to get a better look. I stopped at one of the pumps, she approached me right away. She was good looking and friendly. After the LE check we went about the business. BBBJ for a Jackson. She was good. Ten xtra to catch. Well worth the time and money. Will repeat her name was Christina and she usually strolls between 24th and 36th on 27th.

I've only just discovered this forum recently. I have been a monger here in Miami since 06 . I have more miles into this than you can imagine so. I may not be a senior member but I do have the requisite experience to be able to exchange digits and info. I've watched them come and go. Good and bad.

Aragorn
02-22-17, 12:56
I have been reading and contributing to this form for about a year and a half now. I frequently see references to Lou 305 or big Lou, or igloo, or some variation thereof, what did he do? I don't know the guy, and I'm certainly not trying to defend someone that could be the homeless guy I see on the corner but if someone could please send me a PM explaining what were his high crimes and misdemeanors against the mongering community to earn him such opprobrium.

JohnyBlaze
02-22-17, 13:10
I have been reading and contributing to this form for about a year and a half now. I frequently see references to Lou 305 or big Lou, or igloo, or some variation thereof, what did he do? I don't know the guy, and I'm certainly not trying to defend someone that could be the homeless guy I see on the corner but if someone could please send me a PM explaining what were his high crimes and misdemeanors against the mongering community to earn him such opprobrium.I've been here about 4-5 yrs and I believe he was a troll who created many various aliases and created usernames on these types of boards. Apparently he did have Intel and I believe no-one for sure has said if he were LEO or civi. Maybe the senior will answer better st length via pm.

TaxiDriver45
02-22-17, 13:49
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58acaaacec19a

I was in a hurry so I made it quick.

She has a new phone#!

TiPapou
02-22-17, 19:28
You guys missed out on the 90's when crack was king and there was more SW action on Biscayne Blvd alone than anyone could shake their dick at not to mention 8st and 79st.I was right in the middle of it. I was in my 20's for that entire decade and pretty much grew up right there in the center of it. Honestly, I did so much fucking back then, I was walking around worrying for years mostly due to ignorance.

Very Scary
02-23-17, 08:24
I have been reading and contributing to this form for about a year and a half now. I frequently see references to Lou 305 or big Lou, or igloo, or some variation thereof, what did he do? I don't know the guy, and I'm certainly not trying to defend someone that could be the homeless guy I see on the corner but if someone could please send me a PM explaining what were his high crimes and misdemeanors against the mongering community to earn him such opprobrium.Mostly he just would just post a bunch of useless information. Something along the lines of "I drove down x street and saw a bunch of street walkers but I didn't have time to pick them up or I wasn't in the mood tonight". He had a lot of reviews about never picking a girl up from what I saw.

Calizum69
02-23-17, 09:53
Well if you're the youngest be happy about it because I believe I'm the oldest!

Won't be doing this much longer. As they say"all good things must come to an end".So tru, I already have my squeeze that pleases me but I got that hunger to hunt.

ChinoMia
02-23-17, 10:57
Thanks to dt maestro!

Miami Ron
02-23-17, 18:54
I have been reading and contributing to this form for about a year and a half now. I frequently see references to Lou 305 or big Lou, or igloo, or some variation thereof, what did he do? I don't know the guy, and I'm certainly not trying to defend someone that could be the homeless guy I see on the corner but if someone could please send me a PM explaining what were his high crimes and misdemeanors against the mongering community to earn him such opprobrium.Big Lou gave the greatest traffic reports, weather reports, gas prices, he loved Glenn, he even told us what items were in vending machines at various no tell motels.

He loved himself 500 lb plus African American ladies / and Tgirls.

THAT'S BIG LOU IN A NUT SHELL.

Muff Diver 305
02-23-17, 20:08
EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, is in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2

Muff Diver 305
02-23-17, 20:29
I noticed they're has been LEO parking next to gas station on SW 8th ST and 44 thave. I believe he parks there everynight to make sure they'res no SW's around. One night I saw 2 le's parked next to each other next to gas station. I think it's valero gas station, not sure since I haven't drove on 8th in awhile so if I were you people I would avoid 8th st for awhile and go somewhere else. If you live down south you can try SW 188th St or 186th st which is Quail Roost DR and 115th Ave where the Walgreens, Chevron, Burger King and Mcdonalds is which is open 24 hrs so do a recon by ordering mcdonalds and look around to see what's up. I use to stay few blocks from quail roost and 115th ave back in 90's as teen.

TaxiDriver45
02-23-17, 23:11
So tru, I already have my squeeze that pleases me but I got that hunger to hunt.Yeah that's me. I have a utr that I can see just about anytime I want but I just love the thrill of the hunt. Not knowing what's going to be on the next block or who you're going to run into is a real high for me.

Glenn Uknow
02-24-17, 05:57
I noticed they're has been LEO parking next to gas station on SW 8th ST and 44 thave. I believe he parks there everynight to make sure they'res no SW's around. One night I saw 2 le's parked next to each other next to gas station. I think it's valero gas station, not sure since I haven't drove on 8th in awhile so if I were you people I would avoid 8th st for awhile and go somewhere else. If you live down south you can try SW 188th St or 186th st which is Quail Roost DR and 115th Ave where the Walgreens, Chevron, Burger King and Mcdonalds is which is open 24 hrs so do a recon by ordering mcdonalds and look around to see what's up. I use to stay few blocks from quail roost and 115th ave back in 90's as teen.Also, There's the Burger King on the NE corner of Lejeune and Flagler. Just hang out there for a few on a good weather Saturday night and the SWers come to you. Lou.

CBills1
02-24-17, 09:13
Thanks for reading! Its funny you mention this specific point. The reason I call the title of my blog Driving with the lights off, is because of this. I always felt that I was metaphorically driving with the lights off. Being able to think about anything with know one looking or judging me. An great minds do think a like haha!

I have added Chapter 10 to the blog for anyone who is up to date.Nice read bro. It also reminds me of my first time which was only a year ago LOL.

PeterPipes
02-24-17, 14:41
I had to get this two top notch BBBJ at the same time. Enjoy the pics.

Alf305
02-24-17, 14:43
Now that's kodac moment!

Bruce018
02-24-17, 16:52
i had to get this two top notch bbbj at the same time. Enjoy the pics.Out Standing!

Gringo2123
02-24-17, 17:46
Think I spotted BigLou while I was out cruising.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, is in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2.

While this is funny as fuck I gotta delete the picture because we don't let people post pics of guys.

Seriously, that shit was funny

A2

WrongNo
02-24-17, 17:59
Yeah that's me. I have a utr that I can see just about anytime I want but I just love the thrill of the hunt. Not knowing what's going to be on the next block or who you're going to run into is a real high for me.That resonates with me. The addiction is not to sex, but to cruising. Futhermore, without codependency, the platform would not exist for any type of addiction to thrive. That is great awareness.

KisuManiac
02-24-17, 18:04
I had to get this two top notch BBBJ at the same time. Enjoy the pics.So lucky!! Who dominated that race? LOL.

Sflbangin
02-25-17, 07:24
All I can say is WOW! I just have to try that.

Gringo2123
02-25-17, 09:09
I tried to get better pics, it looked even worse than that photo but first thing I thought of was maybe that's the real biglou. ,

Think I spotted BigLou while I was out cruising.

While this is funny as fuck I gotta delete the picture because we don't let people post pics of guys.

Seriously, that shit was funny

A2.

Muff Diver 305
02-25-17, 15:36
Shut the hell up. You can't confirm that I'm biglou.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, is in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2

Muff Diver 305
02-25-17, 17:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

TaxiDriver45
02-25-17, 18:01
I had to get this two top notch BBBJ at the same time. Enjoy the pics.I just talked to Lulu and she said she had fun but you blinded her.

HD Murdock
02-25-17, 21:56
I had to get this two top notch BBBJ at the same time. Enjoy the pics.WTF? You the man!

Joe Pimp
02-26-17, 02:26
Cute girl, buddy told me she gave no stop no quit until he said stop it isn't happening. Drank too much. But girl gave top notch head for 20 minutes and he fingered her all he wanted for Jackson. Pretty girl. Digits available for trade pm if interested.