PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

Lkg For Bbbj
11-26-08, 09:12
Yeah Chef,,,,Roslyn is a special girl,,,, she warned me about Chelsey.

Roslyn is paling around with Monica lately....who was at my house back in Feb this year,,,Ros want's to do a double team on my dick with Monice.....:)

(post # 872-874 here) http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=619158&postcount=872

If you see a ridiculous looking camouflaged 4wd SUV with a white top and fog lamps in the front grill,,,Roslyn will be near by.Glenn,

You posted a link to a 37 year old Latina.

Was that a mistake or is she Monica?

My Vice
11-26-08, 23:25
Thanks Glenn for all you do!

Here in Tampa we too have our moments.

Had a nice FS with this SW for a well spent .35

I bet you would most likely splooge this...http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/online/qdisp/bn=08041123

R Consultant
11-27-08, 02:46
Glenn she puts Joe the Cameltoe to shame.. LOL!! Nice little sparkplug nipples get the heart beat going any day of the week in my book.

I hope your ran a couple of laps on her ass for us. Don't forget the boys back at the bar giving you a Hell YA!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Guys its been real...........

I just got home from work last night and was in the shower when I get a call from Rosey...She said she would be by in 5 minutes or so.

I have not herd from her for about 3 weeks,,,turns out she got arrested for driving on a suspended license for the second time and was in jail for 20 days.

Now she wants to come see me....how can I say no....?

I only have video of her blowing me,,,,I put down the camera and proceeded to tear that twat up since she had gained about 10 pounds in all the right places while incarcerated and I was salivating over that luscious piece of ass. Here's some naked pics and a short vid,,,,enjoy...........G

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Rose_BJ_11_25_08_VID.wmv

NorthBound
11-27-08, 18:20
Thanks Glenn for all you do!

Here in Tampa we too have our moments.

Had a nice FS with this SW for a well spent .35

I bet you would most likely splooge this...http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/online/qdisp/bn=08041123

At 5'4 / 140lbs she may be alittle to big for an afternoon at Glenn's sex den.
And with that full set of hair it would be hard to see the famous bud pillow on during the splooge shot .....

Happy Thanksgiving.

I plan on monger today starting at 7pm --- after digestion-- always enjoying holiday ho'ing. Especially on chilly evenings with low gas prices and the windows rolled down.

Hopefully I find something interesting.

Lkg For Bbbj
11-27-08, 21:35
Whereabouts can I find Rosylyn Glenn?BigLou,

By the way you have been posting on this board, I naturally assumed that YOU were the expert on where to find all the SWs.

Cleveland Report
11-28-08, 07:54
I see from my Miami RSS newsreader some guy got shot by a hooker at Southwest 57 Avenue? The guy was killed and they just caught her. I guess you just never know.

Lkg For Bbbj
11-28-08, 08:14
I see from my Miami RSS newsreader some guy got shot by a hooker at Southwest 57 Avenue? The guy was killed and they just caught her. I guess you just never know.This proves that ther is an ADVANTAGE to dating the crack ****** - they are so broke they have lost/pawned every item of value - including their fire arms.

Big Dick69
11-28-08, 11:01
I see from my Miami RSS newsreader some guy got shot by a hooker at Southwest 57 Avenue? The guy was killed and they just caught her. I guess you just never know.Where on 57th ave and close to what ST?

Lkg For Bbbj
11-29-08, 11:35
And in honor of the Hindus that died today in the attack on the Taj Mahal and near by places, I splooged Liz with a third eye wad right in the middle of her forehead.Not to be politically incorrect here, Glenn, but out of fairness to the Christian Moral Majority - but next time - why don't annoint her forehead in the shape of a cross?

Big Dick69
11-30-08, 08:46
Were all waiting for you to do the 2girl show for us like cookiejar did. I would love to rent an empty warehouse to take the SW's. It doesn't have to have a/c or electric. Just a roof, walls and some doors that lock would be fine or one of those malls that rent by the month, lets say 350sq ft for example.

Misfit
11-30-08, 10:36
The Roslyn pics were a work of art...and Liz reaction to 2 girls and 1 cup reminded me of Stewey Griffin's reaction when Brian showed it to him for the first time on Family Guy...lol

Misfit

Miamisith
12-01-08, 18:12
Glenn, last night drove down 27th Av, near 2:30 am, but not looking for action. Saw her walking towards the gas station next to the no-name motel. I crossed 36th St, then made a turn around to meet her only to discover I only had $12 on me...lol

Since there are no ATM's that area, just gave up. I think she went into the motel. Area is full of LE. Anyone going there be very careful.

Big Dick69
12-03-08, 06:53
Miamisith there is a Bank of America off of NW 27th Ave and 54st or 62st by the school bus station or you can goto Regions on NW 36st and 59ave. If you have GPS in your car or on your phone and your in the area of 36st, just do a location of the nearest ATM machine and it will pop up with no problem. You might find one on 36st and 17av or 22av for example.

Big Dick69
12-03-08, 07:00
I have a question if you won the lotto. What would you do? Would you quit mongering or would you open a strip club or some strip clubs, massage parlor (s), whorehouse (s), open a website called MySploogeSpace, etc. A small Rv or van would be nice to pick up a SW. You can do your own bangbus and call it MySploogeBus.com LOL. You would make big money. And 18 wheeler with a trailer would be good.

Miamisith
12-04-08, 01:09
Miamisith there is a bank of america off of NW 27th Ave and 54st or 62st by the school bus station or you can goto Regions on NW 36st and 59ave. If you have GPS in your car or on your phone and your in the area of 36st, just do a location of the nearest ATM machine and it will pop up with no problem. You might find one on 36st and 17av or 22av for example.Kind of high-tech for me, but that area is pretty bad to probably even attempt. Went by the area last night and saw lots of LE and no ladies. Weather is not cooperating.

Anybody know what happen to Annie the real redhead British girl? She used to hang neat the Knottie Pine?

NorthBound
12-14-08, 11:43
Found amanda again on 27th ave and 93 st. Wearing all black and sitting at the bustop wearing glasses. No waving, no movement. But eyecontact will make you stop.

Same as previous report, however after a month on the street it has taken a toll. While she doesn't do drugs, which is easily seen ==== the hands, feet, breasts have street grime that won't come off in a shower.

The cute little fresh clean woman right off the bus is long gone.

The service is unbelievable though. No anal- but very wet doggie.

Her bbbjcim is just sick. The tongue ring usage, CIM without warning. DTCIM till your completely drained. Chocking, gagging, whatever. She can go for like 20 minutes straight in any position you put her in.

Going forward I am going to do bbbj only at the pink house. It is better than most fs from alot of the local talent.

Bbbj in crappy car= $15.00
bbbj in nice car = $20.00

I think if you take her somewhere and give her $25.00 you will experience the full treatment and it will be one of the most incredible bbbj you have.

R Consultant
12-14-08, 19:37
Great Work!! Its only a matter of time before shes going to be booked up with those fine qualities. Maybe we can hire her to teach the lackluster students the correct way to give some brain to the guys. LOL!

Thanks for the visual its always a great classic memory of a good bbbjcim.

Happy Hunting..

Found amanda again on 27th ave and 93 st. Wearing all black and sitting at the bustop wearing glasses. No waving, no movement. But eyecontact will make you stop.

Same as previous report, however after a month on the street it has taken a toll. While she doesn't do drugs, which is easily seen ==== the hands, feet, breasts have street grime that won't come off in a shower.

The cute little fresh clean woman right off the bus is long gone.

The service is unbelievable though. No anal- but very wet doggie.

Her bbbjcim is just sick. The tongue ring usage, CIM without warning. DTCIM till your completely drained. Chocking, gagging, whatever. She can go for like 20 minutes straight in any position you put her in.

Going forward I am going to do bbbj only at the pink house. It is better than most fs from alot of the local talent.

Bbbj in crappy car= $15.00
bbbj in nice car = $20.00

I think if you take her somewhere and give her $25.00 you will experience the full treatment and it will be one of the most incredible bbbj you have.

Member #3982
12-18-08, 11:29
Confirmed newbie here (apologising for my newbieness).

Last night I struck out on 79th. First went west and saw what looked like 2 LSW, on the swing around, they werent there. Find, headed east. Saw one BSW who looked appealing but on second glance her manager seemed to be hovering nearby trying to blend in to the scenery. Drove a tad more and noticed 3 BSW who had set up shop. Scanned for le as well as Persons In Management Positions. Stopped the car and was about ready to be a good samaritan, and realised that the forum is rife with tranny incidents. Took off like a bat out of hell. Did I screw up?

Big Dick69
12-20-08, 04:40
Folks I'm sorry to say this but the SW's are back on Flagler. I saw 4 maybe 5 SW's on Flagler, now it's possible that they're all undercover, even the not so good lookin old ones. I park at the apt complex across from Illusion motel on flagler and 51av I believe for about 15min to see what happens. I saw the same car driving by 5 times then I see this car making a right on 51st in front of the motel and they're were 2 SW's. The car pulled over in front of the house next to the motel. One of the SW's walked over to the car while another car was driving on the opposite side of the road and I saw a undercover white ford edge with it's sirens on up front and back and they're was a infiniti undercover behind the edge. I think the infiniti was gold, well undercover went out searched the car and then I left. I'm not sure if the person was giving a warning or he was arrested. I then proceeded to flagler and 40av in front of the ernesto motel and I seee this hsw wearing jeans short (maybe undercover) and one block over I saw a white dodge charger. I think it was undercover. I also saw a SW on 38av and flagler. I seen her several times. She might be undercover as well. Folks do not attempt to pick up any SW on flagler. I mean it. It's not worth it. Including you Northbound.

I drove to Calle Ocho. SW 8 St and 69ave in front of the Tropic Garden Hotel and I almost threw up. I saw this wanna be Monique BBW SW. I'm tellin you she was the biggest SW I have ever seen in my life. She was desparate when she saw me. I'm sure she'll accept $20 and spend it on alot of Burgers. I say she was about 5'8, 325lbs and I'm not kidding.

Pensfan87
12-21-08, 17:51
Big, the one you saw on Flagler & 38th is not undercover.

She's there whenever she's out, I've seen her many times!

NorthBound
12-21-08, 19:19
"She might be undercover as well. Folks do not attempt to pick up any SW on flagler. I mean it. It's not worth it. Including you Northbound."QUOTE

If you read my reports you will see that I don't monger on flagler. They have always been too expensive. The only time it was worth going down that way was when there was action between 10th and the bridge to downtown. Those where the $20.00 action with easy access motels close by.

There is better action further NORTH.

Also to the monger who was talking about 79th street action, you would do better to try 14th street into overtown as Glenn reports. Atleast you know it is female and won't rob you as often. 79th streets time has come and gone. travel west, south or better yet may your journey take you a few exits NORTH.
- Hollywood is really picking up these days. My finances have not.

Member #4860
12-21-08, 20:10
Northbound, you are correct. As I reported sometime ago, all of Flagler under the Miami PD jurisdiction, from the Miami River bridge to 826 is under extreme undercover surveillance at all times of the day, but particularly after dark. This has been confirmed by both SWers and LE contacts of mine. Even if you know the SWer to be picked up, chances are an undercover LE is watching you and you WILL be stopped. And BTW, the same is true of SW 8th Street.

Now, Northbound, what were those preferred areas NORTH again? I'm referring to the ones with minimal or no LE activity. Please be as specific as you can and all of us will be grateful.

"She might be undercover as well. Folks do not attempt to pick up any SW on flagler. I mean it. It's not worth it. Including you Northbound."QUOTE

If you read my reports you will see that I don't monger on flagler. They have always been too expensive. The only time it was worth going down that way was when there was action between 10th and the bridge to downtown. Those where the $20.00 action with easy access motels close by.

There is better action further NORTH.

Also to the monger who was talking about 79th street action, you would do better to try 14th street into overtown as Glenn reports. Atleast you know it is female and won't rob you as often. 79th streets time has come and gone. travel west, south or better yet may your journey take you a few exits NORTH.
- Hollywood is really picking up these days. My finances have not.

Pensfan87
12-23-08, 12:01
Was out last night on Flagler and 8th,and just like in the Verizon wireless ads,it was a DEAD zone! Any info would be helpfull, as this was my main area of mongering!

R Consultant
12-25-08, 17:53
It's always a pleasure to see the art of face painting. Glenn you are an artist with some serious experience.

I'm sure Lori appreciates the nature lubricants you have donated to her face. LOL! Great job...

Merry Christmas..

Sitting here looking through the Dade Women's Detention and Women's pre-trial. I found Lori.

Originally from Boca, moved down here for the junk, now look at her.

RipeFox
12-27-08, 08:49
Thanks for the pic and video Glenn61.

You are the Michael Jordan of the monger game.

Great stuff.

Tide Monger
12-28-08, 01:07
[QUOTE=Glenn61]Thanks Fox, it's always good to get cudos from my fellow mongers.

I was out on the monger trail today, not liking anything I'm seeing, so I look up Adriana.

She knows me well and was happy to see me. Adriana is one of those girls who almost never seems to be in a bad mood, always full of life and laughing at the hardships.

So, I told Adriana that I wanted to get some anal from her, she agreed reluctantly. I could see this was going to be a challenge, I tried, unsuccessfully to drill her ass.
But she did agree to give it a serious try the next time we get together.

Check out the vid, there are some cute clips here.

/QUOTE]

Great pics and video, G61. You are well respected for your talents. Great payback for no "booty sex". Funny as hell.

Misfit
12-28-08, 10:00
Glenn61,
Nothing like hosing down the girl with some urine after your done. I hope you get the ass next time & please record it. Great work man.

Misfit

Orlando J
12-29-08, 13:07
It is unfortunate that there are some pussy-worshipers who think they can gain mileage or anything by being telling or even applauding whenever/whatever a woman says.

Newbies,

Guys new to this site, Although you see the SWers on here posing for the camera and even saying 'Hey Mongers" to you in a video, NEVER, under any circumstances try to gain mileage with a wh0re by telling her you saw her here.

Believe it or not, these girls are just having a good time and have no knowledge about this site.

So, just learn from the pros here and keep it to yourself, or you will have ruined a good time for yourself.

Orlando J
12-29-08, 13:12
This is a well written report by Robux (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?u=22869). I do not like to be harsh, intimidate newbies but if you don't want to be flamed and want to fit in:

1. RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Definitely read forum rules (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php). Also, read the general FAQ (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?). Read back in the forum discussing your areas of interest for 3-6 months. A year is better. This basic research will be pure gold for you.

2. Your first post can be an introduction, but it's much better to come bearing gifts in the form of fresh intel or a good field report.

3. Don't post as seniors do until you are a senior. Sure, we joke around, but we've also earned the right to do so. Jackson did not upgrade to senior automatically and then did not upgrade to unmoderated senior. Jackson is doing a great job. New member whose first 6 posts were all argumentative are banned.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=489830#post489830
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?

4. Report more and ask less. It's so easy to analyze a newbies posts with the forum's search function (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39689), even if you ask stupid questions in Bumfuck to drive up your post count, we'll know it. As you RTFF, you'll see what qualifies as a stupid newbie question. Be a smart newbie.

5. 0-to-low-post-count newbies that PM seniors for backchannel intel will earn scorn and possibly a public flogging.

6. Be literate. Spelling is important, as is proper grammar. Paragraph breaks ease readability. If you want to be read, write readably.

7. Be entertaining. Being an asshole is the opposite of being entertaining.

8. Everbody is unique -- just like everyone else. By this I mean that, while it's all ultimately about nook and in it's most basic form it's insert-generic-tab-A-into-generic-slot-B, the most successful and popular posters bring that extra special individual something to their writing and field reports. Here, in these hallowed fora, you may find your literary voice in a way that you haven't elsewhere. Part of our local culture is to heartily encourage this. So express yourself!

9. All newbies are vetted and to a certain extent hazed. If you've done your homework and just read that sentence, you won't get all pissed off when it happens. You may, if you begin to gain some positive credibility, be asked out for a beer or coffee by a senior. With notably rare exceptions, the only path to true acceptance and credibility here is through an initial face to face meeting.
Personally, I have been invited on several occasions but I am not into crowded parties. I had foursome and three some (me and to other girls). This is to thank those who invited me and to let them know it's nothing personal.

10. Many of us seniors take these boards very seriously and defend them against ass clowns, takers, and LEO.

11. The more you give, the more you get.

12. Figure out who Trashman was and study, study, study.

13. This hobby = playing with fire. If you seriously fuck up you will get yourself hurt or killed, hurt or kill those you've been with and those they've been with, and hurt or kill those you love.

14. Earn our trust.

15. Get yourself tested regularly and anonymously at a free clinic.

Reference:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=482900&postcount=42

I kept these rules as they are though I have few reservations especially rule 9.

Lkg For Bbbj
12-29-08, 18:51
Newbies,

Guys new to this site, Although you see the SWers on here posing for the camera and even saying 'Hey Mongers" to you in a video, NEVER, under any circumstances try to gain mileage with a wh0re by telling her you saw her here.

Believe it or not, these girls are just having a good time and have no knowledge about this site.

So, just learn from the pros here and keep it to yourself, or you will have ruined a good time for yourself.I second what Glenn & OJ has said. Newbies, this can only work against you. It will spoil the provider's mood for YOU (As the bearer of bad news). Furthermore, she will never ever pose for another mongerer. It seems silly that a monger would use such a tactic to curry favor with a provider.

The way to curry favor with a provider is by GIVING her pictures. Pictures of Andrew and Jackson. Handing out these these little mementos is sure way to a ho's heart.

Big Dick69
12-30-08, 06:24
I did a google search on prostitute and this is what I found about what happen on Flagler last month on Nov 14. Some SW's do carry guns. Don't ever get into an altercation with a SW. Just be polite such as yes maam, I understand, no problem. Here's what happened.

Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 5:02:08 PM by IbJensen

Rolando Santos

The mystery of a Miami businessman's murder after he vanished on his 45th birthday was solved Wednesday with the arrest of a crack-using prostitute, Miami police said.

The night of Nov. 14, after celebrating with his family, police said Rolando Santos withdrew money from an ATM, then picked up a prostitute. Her name, according to the police arrest report: Ivette Corporan, 25.

The encounter ended when Corporan pumped two bullets into Santos, police said.

Santos' body was found on the side of the road next to the Flagler Terrace Mini Park at Southwest Third Street and 56th Avenue, his white Chevrolet Impala parked nearby.

He was two miles from the home he shared with his sister in the 3200 block of Southwest 57th Avenue, near West Miami.

On Wednesday night, Corporan sat in a Miami-Dade County jail without bond, charged with first-degree murder, armed robbery, use of a firearm in a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

FINDING THE SUSPECT

Here is how investigators found Corporan, according to the arrest report:

For almost two weeks, investigators searched for clues. As far as his family knew, Santos, who owned Artistic Terrazzo Corp. , a concrete and stone-work company, had celebrated his birthday at home and then headed to bed about 11:30 p. M.

Detectives said that shortly after that, Santos withdrew an undisclosed amount of money from the ATM at Interamerican Bank, 100 SW 57th Ave. What happened between then and the time his body was found was a mystery.

On Tuesday, witnesses told police that Corporan had told them she had killed a man. One of the witnesses claimed to have received Santos' stolen cellphone from Corporan.

Investigators found Corporan as she tried to board a bus for New Jersey and arrested her Wednesday, the arrest report states.

AN ALTERCATION

Corporan told police that in the early hours of Nov. 15 Santos had solicited her. She agreed, then ''entered victim's vehicle and in concert purchased and used crack cocaine, '' the report states.

While in the 5600 block of Southwest Third Street, Corporan refused to provide any further sexual favors. The two argued, the report says. Corporan jumped out of Santos' Impala and ran away.

Santos followed her and Corporan returned, only to get behind the wheel of Santos' car, the report said. They argued some more.

It ended when Corporan pulled out her gun and shot Santos, the report says. She grabbed Santos' phone and ran away.

About 1:30 a. M. , a neighbor coming home saw the Impala parked on the side of the road. Santos' body lay on the sidewalk.

Now folks I heard that Miami went one month without a murder which I doubt if that was true. I have to say this they're is no honor among prostitutes. Some will kill you without hesitation.

Big Dick69
12-30-08, 07:31
The sw's are still there i think.

Rolando Santos

The mystery of a Miami businessman's murder after he vanished on his 45th birthday was solved Wednesday with the arrest of a crack-using prostitute, Miami police said.

The night of Nov. 14, after celebrating with his family, police said Rolando Santos withdrew money from an ATM, then picked up a prostitute. Her name, according to the police arrest report: Ivette Corporan, 25.

Santos' body was found on the side of the road next to the Flagler Terrace Mini Park at Southwest Third Street and 56th Avenue, his white Chevrolet Impala parked nearby.

He was two miles from the home he shared with his sister in the 3200 block of Southwest 57th Avenue, near West Miami.

On Wednesday night, Corporan sat in a Miami-Dade County jail without bond, charged with first-degree murder, armed robbery, use of a firearm in a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

FINDING THE SUSPECT

For almost two weeks, investigators searched for clues. As far as his family knew, Santos, who owned Artistic Terrazzo Corp., a concrete and stone-work company, had celebrated his birthday at home and then headed to bed about 11:30 p.m.

Detectives said that shortly after that, Santos withdrew an undisclosed amount of money from the ATM at Interamerican Bank, 100 SW 57th Ave. What happened between then and the time his body was found was a mystery.

On Tuesday, witnesses told police that Corporan had told them she had killed a man. One of the witnesses claimed to have received Santos' stolen cellphone from Corporan.

Investigators found Corporan as she tried to board a bus for New Jersey and arrested her Wednesday, the arrest report states.

AN ALTERCATION

Corporan told police that in the early hours of Nov. 15 Santos had solicited her. She agreed, then ''entered victim's vehicle and in concert purchased and used crack cocaine,'' the report states.

While in the 5600 block of Southwest Third Street, Corporan refused to provide any further sexual favors. The two argued, the report says. Corporan jumped out of Santos' Impala and ran away.

Santos followed her and Corporan returned, only to get behind the wheel of Santos' car, the report said. They argued some more.

It ended when Corporan pulled out her gun and shot Santos, the report says. She grabbed Santos' phone and ran away.

About 1:30 a.m., a neighbor coming home saw the Impala parked on the side of the road. Santos' body lay on the sidewalk.

CookyJar
12-31-08, 00:42
Adriana is one of those girls who almost never seems to be in a bad mood, always full of life and laughing at the hardships.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Adriana_no_ass_sex_9.03MB.wmv

There is something about this girl that just does it for me. Maybe it's that smile. She seems like the kind of girl who'd go that extra mile to please.

Loved the vid.

Happy New Year.

CookyJar

Biggsexxy
12-31-08, 01:06
I need someone to set me up with a fat chick or a fat black chick preferred. Are they're any fat sw's that you guys know of?Here you have a BBW.

R Consultant
12-31-08, 02:08
She actually has a great smile and a real good attitude towards the whole setup Glenn is working with. I bet you have a blast with her next time. I like the whole cleansing of the soul thing.. LOL!!

Happy Hunting..

Thanks Fox, it's always good to get cudos from my fellow mongers.

I was out on the monger trail today, not liking anything I'm seeing, so I look up Adriana.

She knows me well and was happy to see me. Adriana is one of those girls who almost never seems to be in a bad mood, always full of life and laughing at the hardships.

So, I told Adriana that I wanted to get some anal from her, she agreed reluctantly. I could see this was going to be a challenge, I tried, unsuccessfully to drill her ass.
But she did agree to give it a serious try the next time we get together.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Adriana_no_ass_sex_9.03MB.wmv

Big Dick69
12-31-08, 20:55
I met this woman and we hit it to the no-tel and she gave a great BJ and she was a great fuk. I will not give out her name, race or background since she's a special friend. Lets just say her name is Lassie since she loves to screem. I like to keep things private when I'm with a woman.

Big Dick69
01-01-09, 22:33
I can't rely on craigslist no more. Too many fake ads. I saw a $25 latina which is advertised in broward. $25 for 10min, $30 for 15min, $50 for 30min and $75 for 1hr. Mongers this is a good deal. I hope she's real.

Badbear2000
01-02-09, 13:12
I had a couple of PMs from members and I gave the info.. I was wondering if anyone ever tried her. I will be passing thru Miami again in the next month and was wondering if everyone else thought she was as great as I did.

A few months ago, I was in a rush and saw Roni a beautiful BSW walking down 79th. Picked her up for a quick BJ. She got me off fast which is very hard to do. I got her digits but always felt like they were bad. I was passing thru about a month ago and gave her a call. Beyond my dreams, she returned the call and told me where she lived. I picked her up and off we went. This gal is pretty and got a body builder body. She gave me a great BJ and then full sex. After several minutes, I suggested she finish me with her mouth and she did with no problems. Did I say she has a great body and a face to go with it. Not like some of the drug heads I see picks of here.For senior members, give me a pm for her digits. From now on, when I pass thru Miami, I want be looking for anything else. I would have loved to spent the night with her

Member #4231
01-02-09, 15:15
I had a couple of PMs from members and I gave the info.. I was wondering if anyone ever tried her. I will be passing thru Miami again in the next month and was wondering if everyone else thought she was as great as I did.Bear, I did call ronie, and she asked how did I have her # I explained that a friend of hers had given it to me, she replied NO and hung up the phone. That was my one and only try. Stay safe, b- wood

Brazil Mambo
01-07-09, 15:50
stay away from Krome in Homestead. Very heavy LE today, they will stop you if you even look like you want to do anything.

Big Dick69
01-08-09, 07:49
stay away from Krome in Homestead. Very heavy LE today, they will stop you if you even look like you want to do anything.I was pulled over twice on a residential street about 2blocks north of lucy st and 1 block west of krome. Cant remember the street name. I was leaving my ex-girlfriends house around 3am and decided to take a short cut to krome from lucy st and i saw a ford expedition le that pulled me over. Ask me what was i doing here and i told him i just left from my girlfriends house which she use to live off of lucy st and 179ave by the daycare.

Second time i was cruising back and forth on lucy st to see what was going on and made a left on a side street to pass by this girls apt that i use to visit off of lucy st and 178av north of lucy st and i turned around and decided to go to the gas station since i was thirsty and when i was making a left at the stop sign to lucy st i spot this le and he pulled me over and search my car and ask what was i doing here and i said oh just driving by this area to see if things have gotten better. of course they havent. so he let me go. This was at around 10:30pm. I figure i would go that early so i wouldnt get stopped and they'res people awake at that time but i was wrong. i wouldnt go there past midnight since i saw 2 cops pulling over a suspicous car on lucy st n 182av by the school and all 4 guys put they're hands up while the officer pointed there hands at them and a minute later when i came back i saw about 5 cop cars there so i bolted out of there.

Brazil you right there is heavy LE. I would avoid driving there at any cost.

Brazil Mambo
01-08-09, 15:39
I don't know what is going on but LE is out in full force again. I don't recommend you driving at night in Homestead, otherwise LE will pull you over. I have several girls I see privately so I stay away from the street, however that doesn't stop LE from looking at me when I pass by. Even on 22nd, near ali baba in Opa Locka it is still heavy with LE. There were at least 5-6 cruisers around the areas I go by. Maybe it's because of tonight's game but LE is making sure the girls don't go out.

Big Dick69
01-09-09, 09:12
I don't know what is going on but LE is out in full force again. I don't recommend you driving at night in Homestead, otherwise LE will pull you over. I have several girls I see privately so I stay away from the street, however that doesn't stop LE from looking at me when I pass by. Even on 22nd, near ali baba in Opa Locka it is still heavy with LE. There were at least 5-6 cruisers around the areas I go by. Maybe it's because of tonight's game but LE is making sure the girls don't go out.Yeah I seen a few sw's on 22av near ali baba. How is the street action on sw 220st(old cutler) and us1 east of us1?

NorthBound
01-09-09, 21:23
The 220th street scene has almost vanished after Wally closed his $10.00 room for rent place shortly after the bus situation took effect. The mini motel/rooming house was just west of us1 off of 220th street.

I haven't been down that way in about 3 weeks, when I noticed LE getting out of hand I backed off. However:

Just south of there---after the Kent Motel (not that corner, but the next one with the auto parts blue building) there are usually 3 different sw'ers working that corner.

The way it is set up is like this. Most of them hang around that large empty field you can see from US1 just after the blue building. You can drive down that back street and they will emerge from there. But there pimp is in a car lot on that corner. They walk up to the fence and he pops out. Sometimes he parks in another used car dealership just up the street. He is in a car among all the parked ones. It is really funny if you catch the moment.

Anyway he has 3 sw'ers. One medium to heavy White girl. One same type spanish and one thin bsw. The bsw is kinda cute but I can never turnaround quick enough to catch her. The white one gives good head for $15-$20.00
FS can be had for $30.00

The problem is the Kent Motel refuses to rent hourly, so your stuck in the car in a high profile area. There are lots of empty fields to the east of that location. The street I am talking about is a small road with no lights, the name starts with a B--- bailey road or something like that. They are only close to the corner, no need to drive around the curve.

Further south on US1 you can always find the two bsw== one very bottom heavy who wears the shortest mini dress with no panties. You can basically see her ass. They both hang out at the c-store with the side wall exposed to oncoming traffic. Locals know the place. There is also a white girl that works there too. There is a large apt. type motel that is in view of the C-store. There is a ground floor room with the light on. That is there pimp watching the whole situation. I have seen mongers pick up a sw there and take them to large empty lot with the laundramat at the end and go fs in there car. It is funny to watch and the le must also be aware of it.

Even further down US1 by the Exxon in front of the gated secured apartment complex that the locals consider hell on earth....that gas station even shuts its lights at night to hide the drug dealers and all.... that place was great in the past but LE has been having a field day in 08 and the place is very hit and miss now. The street there deadends, so if you drive behind the gas station and pick up a sw, LE could be hiding in the dead end.

I have always preferred the NORTHERN sections of Krome-- North of Cambell. 2 reasons....less crack and easier access to $20.00 rooms or the large empty fields just to the North of where homestead ends.

In all seriousness, Try Walmart- end of turnpike. Lots of Ho's shopping for personal shit and I think you will run into some streetmeat you reconize.

If you monger in Homestead, keep the prices low==== $15.00 for bbbjtc
$no more than 30.00 for fs with bbbj finish.

Since the room is $20.00 that is a bargin.

Beware of Lucy street skinny sw'ers.....especially the scary looking white blond haired one by the c-store and side street right off krome.

Big Dick69
01-10-09, 04:46
Ok I think I know what you're talking about. I been in that area of goulds a few times and saw a few SW's off 220st and us1 up to 232st where playpen south is. Then furter south on 268 theres a c-store and gas station and a motel apt and adult theatre across the street. I seen 1 BSW and there was a pimp in a blue truck I believe. Further south around 280st where the chevron gas station is and the other gas station across the street I saw 2 WSW and 1 BSW and I believe I saw another BSW. The reason I said another BSW was cause I wasnt sure if she was a regular woman or a BSW. Further south on 328(lucy st)at the gas station I saw a SW there and about 2sw's on 328 and krome. I would still stay away from lucy st. I had 2 blk ladys that ask for a ride on 187av and 328st (lucy st)and I declined. They were young in they're late teens early 20's but wasnt sure they were BSW's. Le was heavy so I couldn't stop for nothing.

It's possible that you may find a SW shoppin for stuff at walmart. Too bad I don't work there or I would know what goes on especially if I lived in homestead or florida city.

Brazil Mambo
01-12-09, 14:06
That blond chick is a pain in the ass.. and she looks like shit. The other girls I know call her "skeletor" because she just so damn skinny. There are plenty of girls who are not "true" SW that can be had. The area is poor and if your game is good enough, you can find a read gem. That is what I have been doing and now I have a few private girls I can see who take good care of me.

I avoid going to Gould's, too much LE and very few girls. However, I believe there was one BSW that was a knockout, we gave each other the eye and dammit she was gone before I could turn around.

NorthBound
01-12-09, 23:16
Yeah I met a girl named Patricia----close to redland rd and Lucy.. She was leaving work and walking home. Gave her a ride and found out her boyfriend was in jail.

She was a regular of mine for awhile.

It is somewhat difficult if you don't get out of your car though, and alot of those areas I just don't fit in well enough.

The goulds is OK for hit and split. You can't really drive around to much there. Get in and get out.

For those who are in the mood to take the trip down south to Homestead...you need to lower standards for SW'ers first.

Big Dick69
01-13-09, 05:38
That blond chick is a pain in the ass.. and she looks like shit. The other girls I know call her "skeletor" because she just so damn skinny. There are plenty of girls who are not "true" SW that can be had. The area is poor and if your game is good enough, you can find a read gem. That is what I have been doing and now I have a few private girls I can see who take good care of me.

I avoid going to Gould's, too much LE and very few girls. However, I believe there was one BSW that was a knockout, we gave each other the eye and dammit she was gone before I could turn around.Hey Brazil LOL. That's a good one. Skeletor. I think I seen her before. Shen kinda looks like the WSW that hangs outside of Take one Lounge but this one has brown hair and looks like a butch. She showed her tits and pussy.

I guess I'll avoid goulds. I haven't seen that many SW's lately in that area. I seen a few le iin that area especially in front of the house on one of the side streets.

Big Dick69
01-13-09, 05:42
Yeah I met a girl named Patricia----close to redland rd and Lucy.. She was leaving work and walking home. Gave her a ride and found out her boyfriend was in jail.

It is somewhat difficult if you don't get out of your car though, and alot of those areas I just don't fit in well enough.

The goulds is OK for hit and split. You can't really drive around to much there. Get in and get out.

For those who are in the mood to take the trip down south to Homestead...you need to lower standards for SW'ers first.Yeah north it's been months since I been down in homestead/florida city. I noticed lucy st has a few le's. I also seen a SW hangin out at the gas station on lucy st and us1 on the SW side. I see them hang out at the motels on krome close to lucy st. Redland Rd I don't think I been there unless you referring to 187ave. I think I saw 2sw's, not sure if they were reg or not.

Brazil Mambo
01-13-09, 10:44

For those who are in the mood to take the trip down south to Homestead...you need to lower standards for SW'ers first.

I don't necessarily agree that you need to lower your standards. SW are pretty much the same in just about all of areas I cross.

I don't blend in well either but as long as they see you are cool, anything is possible. I even get them to bring their friends to join in. Last time I hooked up with one of my reg's, she had a friend with her. I ended up banging her friend instead. She was a nice 19 y/o girl, great body.

Big Dick69
01-14-09, 04:27
I don't necessarily agree that you need to lower your standards. SW are pretty much the same in just about all of areas I cross.

I don't blend in well either but as long as they see you are cool, anything is possible. I even get them to bring their friends to join in. Last time I hooked up with one of my reg's, she had a friend with her. I ended up banging her friend instead. She was a nice 19 y/o girl, great body.True Brazil. SW's are about the same everywhere I guess. Anything is possible as long as you are cool with them. Most of them these days especially the young ones I notice have cell phone contacts which is a good way to do business with them. I had a crack ***** that ask me. What's a superbowl? What's a cell phone and she was in her late 50's I believe. All that will damage your brain cells. They'res still some nice looking ones down south and like brazil or northbound says try Walmart or the Walmart parking lot.

Dave9090
01-14-09, 11:46
True Brazil. SW's are about the same everywhere I guess. Anything is possible as long as you are cool with them. Most of them these days especially the young ones I notice have cell phone contacts which is a good way to do business with them. I had a crack ***** that ask me. What's a superbowl? What's a cell phone and she was in her late 50's I believe. All that will damage your brain cells. They'res still some nice looking ones down south and like brazil or northbound says try Walmart or the Walmart parking lot.What are the best times to drive around south?

Thank you

Atlbear
01-14-09, 12:42
I was down in Miami back on August and there were SW and real hot ones on every corner by the hotels between 57 Ave and 27 Ave on Flagler and SW 8 St. It was a real buffet with allot to choose from.

I'm back in Miami this week and I all I saw were Miami PD everywhere. Mostly on Flagler cruising slowing down the turn lanes looking for SW and mongers. I saw them pull several guys over (using multiple squad cards) that probably were mongering. I did the loop twice and said this isn't worth it. Didn't want to get pulled over either. There was nothing at all on 8st either less cops though.

I headed down to old stomping grounds in Homestead and Florida City and there were a few decent ones out on Krome Ave. Nothing on US1.

It's amazing how the stupidity of one crack ***** can screw up a great place for people looking for a good time. Also, I feel sorry for the murdered business man but after reading how he fought with the SW, He was stupid! Just let them have the money and learn a lesson from it, don't argue with them.

Happy Mongering.

The sw's are still there i think.

Rolando Santos

FINDING THE SUSPECT

For almost two weeks, investigators searched for clues. As far as his family knew, Santos, who owned Artistic Terrazzo Corp., a concrete and stone-work company, had celebrated his birthday at home and then headed to bed about 11:30 p.m.

AN ALTERCATION

Corporan told police that in the early hours of Nov. 15 Santos had solicited her. She agreed, then ''entered victim's vehicle and in concert purchased and used crack cocaine,'' the report states.

About 1:30 a.m., a neighbor coming home saw the Impala parked on the side of the road. Santos' body lay on the sidewalk.

Atlbear
01-14-09, 12:46
I used to know a girl named Patricia down in that area. What did she look like and how old was she? Did you get any phone number or information from her as to where she hangs out?

Thanks

SW Surfer
01-14-09, 18:02
I am looking for a room to play in over the next few days. I recall postings about the Biscayn Inn, but wonder if that area is still a good spot to surf aound and stay at?

I did call and they offer hourly for .20 and the whole night for .48.

My other Choice was the Everglades on 9th

Surf Out :cool:

Malepig
01-14-09, 20:13
I am in Miami and am staying at the Chesapeake Inn, 2 miles north of the Evergaldes hotel, now and for a couple more days. The rate is $35/ 3 hours or $55/night. That includes all tax and fees. I will also say this play is incredibly clean.

SW Surfer
01-14-09, 20:24
Good info - thanks for the heads up

I am in Miami and am staying at the Chesapeake Inn, 2 miles north of the Evergaldes hotel, now and for a couple more days. The rate is $35/ 3 hours or $55/night. That includes all tax and fees. I will also say this play is incredibly clean.

Big Dick69
01-15-09, 06:05
I was down in Miami back on August and there were SW and real hot ones on every corner by the hotels between 57 Ave and 27 Ave on Flagler and SW 8 St. It was a real buffet with allot to choose from.

I'm back in Miami this week and I all I saw were Miami PD everywhere. Mostly on Flagler cruising slowing down the turn lanes looking for SW and mongers. I saw them pull several guys over (using multiple squad cards) that probably were mongering. I did the loop twice and said this isn't worth it. Didn't want to get pulled over either. There was nothing at all on 8st either less cops though.

I headed down to old stomping grounds in Homestead and Florida City and there were a few decent ones out on Krome Ave. Nothing on US1.

It's amazing how the stupidity of one crack ***** can screw up a great place for people looking for a good time. Also, I feel sorry for the murdered business man but after reading how he fought with the SW, He was stupid! Just let them have the money and learn a lesson from it, don't argue with them.

Happy Mongering.Yeah just let them have the money. Its the crack that screws up they're mind. Ask agent61 what to do when you hav a problem with a SW and he'll provide you with useful answers. Take it away secretagent. LOL.

Wolfgang
01-15-09, 11:10
I met this woman and we hit it to the no-tel and she gave a great BJ and she was a great fuk. I will not give out her name, race or background since she's a special friend. Lets just say her name is Lassie since she loves to screem. I like to keep things private when I'm with a woman.

Bwahahahahahaha. Good one. "I like to keep things private." Stop it or I'll laugh so hard that I'll have to pee.

"She's a special friend." [so I'll post about it on a sex blog].

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

wolfe

Miami Ron
01-15-09, 11:24
I met this woman and we hit it to the no-tel and she gave a great BJ and she was a great fuk. I will not give out her name, race or background since she's a special friend. Lets just say her name is Lassie since she loves to screem. I like to keep things private when I'm with a woman.If you are telling us your not going to tell us anything regarding the woman then why not just keep it to yourself and post nothing. This is the place to share real information! The important word here is real

Thanks to everyone with posts that share information.

Brazil Mambo
01-15-09, 15:36
What are the best times to drive around south?

Thank you

Obviously at night there are more girls out but there are more LE too. I avoid night time as the heat is too strong, especially in Homestead. The areas to monger has gang problems and drug dealers everywhere, which is why LE tends to pull guys over who don't "fit" the area, thinking they are buying drugs. I met Rain (Eros escort) walking on Krome at night. She is fine, but very flaky. Awesome body and had FS for $ (for one Hr).

Big Dick69
01-15-09, 19:52
If you are telling us your not going to tell us anything regarding the woman then why not just keep it to yourself and post nothing. This is the place to share real information! The important word here is real

Thanks to everyone with posts that share information.This is real. I meant I won't discuss her name race and age. I just ssay what hapn. Why the details. My info was real. You just don't understand it. I kep it real.

Big Dick69
01-17-09, 20:52
Obviously at night there are more girls out but there are more LE too. I avoid night time as the heat is too strong, especially in Homestead. The areas to monger has gang problems and drug dealers everywhere, which is why LE tends to pull guys over who don't "fit" the area, thinking they are buying drugs. I met Rain (Eros escort) walking on Krome at night. She is fine, but very flaky. Awesome body and had FS for $ (for one Hr).Brazil i also want to thank you and northbound about the action down south in goulds/homestead. Without you i wouldnt know about the action down there.

Kalato
01-19-09, 01:51
I was driving Thursday night around 10:30 and I saw a big girl about 22 y.o, standing under the rain next to the KFC, I offered her a ride and she told me that was working, she showed me a boob and asked me for 30. i told her that i only got 20 w/me. she said ok, we drove to her place and she made me park in an empty parking lot and asked me for the money, then she had something hidden in her sweater and told me to take her back. She stole my 20 bucks. Also told me that doesn't matter if she showed me a boob that she sould be a cop.

Animal131
01-19-09, 13:28
I was driving Thursday night around 10: 30 and I saw a big girl about 22 y. O, standing under the rain next to the KFC, I offered her a ride and she told me that was working, she showed me a boob and asked me for 30. I told her that I only got 20 w/me. She said ok, we drove to her place and she made me park in an empty parking lot and asked me for the money, then she had something hidden in her sweater and told me to take her back. She stole my 20 bucks. Also told me that doesn't matter if she showed me a boob that she sould be a cop.Cops don't show boobs.

I usually don't pick up the girl the first time I see her. I wait to see her do her job like 2 times. Scoop out the area and so on. I don't pick up girls with sweeters, handbags, long shirts, and anything where she can hide things.

NorthBound
01-20-09, 17:55
I prefer to pick up the sw'ers when I see them. I don't like sloppy seconds, thirds. I would rather, in my mind believe that I am the first of the night instead of knowing I am not, and knowing that unless I provide the mouthwash, then.....

I do agree with the if she shows tits she not a cop and I agree with a no handbag rule.

With the exeception of the two overtown sw'ers that g61 reviewed I would personally avoid the lower end LSW. Latin sw'ers are most commonly petty thieves.

One more thing, locally most sw'ers will not touch your shriveled little cock without money in hand. You can sometimes negotiate 1/2 down, half at the end.

I will give her the money or half when we are in the room, or her mouth is on my cock in the car.

If your driving and the sw'er is already loosing your pants and sucking you off without your approval or permission, she is a thief. SHE IS GOING THROUGH YOUR POCKETS SO WELL, YOU DON"T EVEN REALIZE IT>

If your LSW is holding the $20.00 in her hand while sucking your cock.. instead of putting the money in her pocket... she is a crackhead and will rush you and probably take off any second. Too paranoid to get you off and will turn loco on you and your member.

Better way of thinking: If a sw rips you off think of it as a blessing. You could have been severly robbed by someone waiting in the alley, or she could be HIV or diseased. When I am robbed I feel like my angels are watching over me.

Get off the Calle/Flagler non-existent scene. While the area is perfect for it, it's time has passed. Within the year I expect more and more notels there to close.

Head NORTH= Overtown, NW and NE 2nd and surrounding areas for very limited but better action.

On a side note, DANIA, HOLLYWOOD, OAKLAND PARK and especially POMPANO are crawling with WSW's that are very appealing if that is your thing. Worth the trip. Usual US1 area of Hollywood/dania and check the Pompano board for detailed locations.

Big Dick69
01-21-09, 08:25
I prefer to pick up the sw'ers when I see them. I don't like sloppy seconds, thirds. I would rather, in my mind believe that I am the first of the night instead of knowing I am not, and knowing that unless I provide the mouthwash, then.....

I do agree with the if she shows tits she not a cop and I agree with a no handbag rule.

With the exeception of the two overtown sw'ers that g61 reviewed I would personally avoid the lower end LSW. Latin sw'ers are most commonly petty thieves.

One more thing, locally most sw'ers will not touch your shriveled little cock without money in hand. You can sometimes negotiate 1/2 down, half at the end.

I will give her the money or half when we are in the room, or her mouth is on my cock in the car.

If your driving and the sw'er is already loosing your pants and sucking you off without your approval or permission, she is a thief. SHE IS GOING THROUGH YOUR POCKETS SO WELL, YOU DON"T EVEN REALIZE IT>

If your LSW is holding the $20.00 in her hand while sucking your cock.. instead of putting the money in her pocket... she is a crackhead and will rush you and probably take off any second. Too paranoid to get you off and will turn loco on you and your member.

Better way of thinking: If a sw rips you off think of it as a blessing. You could have been severly robbed by someone waiting in the alley, or she could be HIV or diseased. When I am robbed I feel like my angels are watching over me.

Get off the Calle/Flagler non-existent scene. While the area is perfect for it, it's time has passed. Within the year I expect more and more notels there to close.

Head NORTH= Overtown, NW and NE 2nd and surrounding areas for very limited but better action.

On a side note, DANIA, HOLLYWOOD, OAKLAND PARK and especially POMPANO are crawling with WSW's that are very appealing if that is your thing. Worth the trip. Usual US1 area of Hollywood/dania and check the Pompano board for detailed locations.I dont agree the lsw are the most petty thieves. It depends on the sw. i had a bsw that was a theive, a wsw a theive. I would stick to flagler or 8st but you could get ripped off there or anywhere.

NorthBound
01-21-09, 20:29
The area that the fellow monger picked up the sw---- eastern sw 8th street by the KFC is an area----along with eastern flagler-----8th-17th that is known for spanish/or in the case of 17th ave--puerto rican thieves that are either pretending to be sw or tranny's pretending to be women.

The area around 17th and flagler is known as little vietnam because of the shit that used to go on in there.

The area that you (BigD) are speaking about is western flagler---west of lejune where the higher end SW'ers used to be.

The whole eastern area is much more milder now, especially with the New river bridge construction for the past 5 years... however if you find the occassional straggling sw'er ... avoid them, her, him, it.

Most you can't tell whether they are homeless or sw'er anyway.

Big Dick69
01-22-09, 08:04
The area that the fellow monger picked up the sw---- eastern sw 8th street by the KFC is an area----along with eastern flagler-----8th-17th that is known for spanish/or in the case of 17th ave--puerto rican thieves that are either pretending to be sw or tranny's pretending to be women.

The area around 17th and flagler is known as little vietnam because of the shit that used to go on in there.

The area that you (BigD) are speaking about is western flagler---west of lejune where the higher end SW'ers used to be.

The whole eastern area is much more milder now, especially with the New river bridge construction for the past 5 years... however if you find the occassional straggling sw'er ... avoid them, her, him, it.

Most you can't tell whether they are homeless or sw'er anyway.I agree that the eastern part of 8st and flagler are where the dangerous SW's are. I saw 2 SW's that night on flagler and 12av by 441. One black SW was on a bicycle and she was on 441 and nw 2st in front of the apts with her WSW friend. She was blonde. Now as I made a right on flagler going back to the palmetto. I saw this cute BSW on flagler and 17th ave. I haven't seen trannies in that area in years.

NorthBound
01-22-09, 19:27
Tranny's work the multiple bar clubs between McDonalds up to 16th ave on Flagler

You usually see them coming out of those bars at around 2am to 3am or going in at 10pm.

There are straights too, you can always tell because they are dressed like vegas call girls. If you catch them on the street they tell you to meet them in the club.

I gave one 100% female a ride home at 3am in November, but all I got was her number and a dfk. Then when I called a few days later she wanted me to take her shopping and feed her. No thanks.

There is another club you may have luck with a disco bunny-----32nd ave just about where it meets the new river on the NORTH side of the River.

There is also a cafeteria back in the residental streets that I heard is good, but you need to look, speak and act like your from central or south america to be trusted.
Cafeteria scene will work for you if your Latin or Spanish and don't act americanized. You need to be a regular and spend some money. Within a few visits they will let you behind the locked doors where you can gamble on machines and buy girls a drink at the same price as yours. The area behind the general pop. area is where you can negotiate off site action.

I experienced this once, but I brought a disco bunny from another club who cleared me with the owner, then took me back - the club I met her at was on Flagler and she took me to another one on 7th ave.

There are so many gambling/offsite prostitution cafeterias in that area it is out of control. You just need to keep visiting and become a regular. Hialeah has 3 well known ones as well. The best 2 are on Palm Ave.

Big Dick69
01-23-09, 05:37
Tranny's work the multiple bar clubs between McDonalds up to 16th ave on Flagler

You usually see them coming out of those bars at around 2am to 3am or going in at 10pm.

There are straights too, you can always tell because they are dressed like vegas call girls. If you catch them on the street they tell you to meet them in the club.

I gave one 100% female a ride home at 3am in November, but all I got was her number and a dfk. Then when I called a few days later she wanted me to take her shopping and feed her. No thanks.

There is another club you may have luck with a disco bunny-----32nd ave just about where it meets the new river on the NORTH side of the River.

There is also a cafeteria back in the residental streets that I heard is good, but you need to look, speak and act like your from central or south america to be trusted.
Cafeteria scene will work for you if your Latin or Spanish and don't act americanized. You need to be a regular and spend some money. Within a few visits they will let you behind the locked doors where you can gamble on machines and buy girls a drink at the same price as yours. The area behind the general pop. area is where you can negotiate off site action.

I experienced this once, but I brought a disco bunny from another club who cleared me with the owner, then took me back - the club I met her at was on Flagler and she took me to another one on 7th ave.

There are so many gambling/offsite prostitution cafeterias in that area it is out of control. You just need to keep visiting and become a regular. Hialeah has 3 well known ones as well. The best 2 are on Palm Ave.Damn NB. You, Agent and Brazi are the kings of miami. You guys sure know about this stuff. I love your post. What about La Roca which use to be anothe name a few months ago on Sw 8 st and 62av. I think they're are trannys in that club as well.

Dave9090
01-30-09, 11:18
I was down in Goulds yesterday at 1430. 220 St and 120 Ave had BSW. The little park south of there by the closed gas station had BSW sitting with a guy. Then the busstop on US1 south of 216 St had WSW who looked young and cute and little heavy. She looked very good for a SW, actually she could have been in club and definitly parlor. She was sitting or walking the whole 15 minutes I was looking. No LE.

I do not pick up SW but I like this board and passed by and spent 15 minutes looking.

I like the clubs and parlors.

Hope this helps.

Animal131
01-30-09, 13:16
Eureka and 112 by Napa.

I was driving by and saw a possible SW pretty decent. But walk towards a couple of bums or stragglers at the bus station. To much traffic and people to get closer action. Will let you know if anything.

NorthBound
01-30-09, 14:19
I do not pick up SW but I like this board and passed by and spent 15 minutes looking" QUOTE

Once you really see something you must have that statement will change. For me it was a bsw with areodynamic tata's that I just had to see.
Or the rare wsw with an ass that defies gravity. Then you will stop and make the pickup.

Besides if it is a disease issue, keep it covered for all. If it is a marriage issue just let her get in and then you can always talk your way out of it if you get pulled over.

Keep things affordable and don't overpay, even in the clubs.

Big Dick69
01-30-09, 19:13
I was down in Goulds yesterday at 1430. 220 St and 120 Ave had BSW. The little park south of there by the closed gas station had BSW sitting with a guy. Then the busstop on US1 south of 216 St had WSW who looked young and cute and little heavy. She looked very good for a SW, actually she could have been in club and definitly parlor. She was sitting or walking the whole 15 minutes I was looking. No LE.

I do not pick up SW but I like this board and passed by and spent 15 minutes looking.

I like the clubs and parlors.

Hope this helps.As I was driving to the laundromat at 2:30am I observed 3 BSW on 224st and us1. Lots of le presence.

Big Dick69
01-31-09, 06:56
As I was driving to the laundromat at 2:30am I observed 3 BSW on 224st and us1. Lots of le presence.Sorry I didn't finish my post on the first part correctly. The short one was from my PDA phone. For those of you that have PSP(Playstation Portable)You can go on the internet using wifi which is good for any place that has wifi. Also it has skype installed which you could use it as a cellphone and get unlimited minutes and text anywhere in the USA. I don't know if it will let you dial some other countries or other countries. I'm gonna download it on my computer and see what happens. You can also log onto usasexguide on it.

As I was driving to the laundromart I observed 2 BSW's on SW 224st (old cutler rd)and US1 next to the little market or convience store and saw another BSW on us1 and around 227st in between the gas station and the kent motel. I think they all were trannys or shemales. As I went to the laundromart I drove about 3blocks past the laundromart and observed 2 le's at the chevron gas station and made a u-turn towards the laudromart and did my laundry there at around 2am and there was no one there. Northbound and Brazil perhaps you know this place in naranja. I wonder if you guys know anything about this place or this area and what goes on. I think I saw a SW near this place or near the winn dixie shoppin center. I saw at the laudromart for about 2hrs and left at almost 4pm. At 5am is when this place gets busy. I really didn't see any action in this area. You might see a few SW's by the chevron or exxon gas station in modello or naranja but thats it.

As I left the laudromart I proceeded back to see if those SW's were there and they were still there. One of them said to me "WHAT" and I just drove by and said nothing and then I turned around and she looked at me and said "HEY COME HERE'. She was worn out.

Guys be careful when you cruise in this area. There are LE everywhere. If you cruise in this area or any other area and you see LE, chances are they see you and if they see you, my word is GET OUT. Don't turn around for a second look or they'll pull you over. Word of advice. Ok guys be careful out there. North and Brazil thanks for your posts especially on the military action that you provided for us North. I think I did see 2 SW's on military and not sure what st, maybe close to blue heron, I don't remember.

Mia305
01-31-09, 09:59
The ones on palm ave - is one of them the one right behind the Citgo station by 8th/9th street? i pass by there almost daily and have wondered if theres any action there. LMK if you've been there.

There are so many gambling/offsite prostitution cafeterias in that area it is out of control. You just need to keep visiting and become a regular. Hialeah has 3 well known ones as well. The best 2 are on Palm Ave.

Animal131
01-31-09, 13:22
The ones on palm ave - is one of them the one right behind the Citgo station by 8th/9th street? i pass by there almost daily and have wondered if theres any action there. LMK if you've been there.One day I past the gas station it the one thats closed down around 240-260st (I think). I shit you not like 15 SW'ers were coming from some where in the dark roads that lead east this was a couple months back. I know in central florida. Pimps actually take a couple girls to an area. Drop them off and pick them up later. I never seen that here. I couldn't do anything cause I wasn't driving by my self. But I always wonder if that would ever happen again.

Brazil Mambo
02-01-09, 21:18
Another night and only one BSW out. LE was out in full force, there was a big bust going down at a hotel on Campbell and Krome. Cruised for 25 min and got out as there was just too much LE for my taste. Lucy St, Redland Rd and everything in between were all empty.

Big Dick69
02-02-09, 03:28
Another night and only one BSW out. LE was out in full force, there was a big bust going down at a hotel on Campbell and Krome. Cruised for 25 min and got out as there was just too much LE for my taste. Lucy St, Redland Rd and everything in between were all empty.Whats the name of this hotel? I stayed at a motel with my ex last year off of Krome and about 3blocks south of the Homestead Police station. Cant remember the name.

I would stay away from Lucy st myself since they'res LE everywhere especially late at night. If i go there it will be before 9pm.

Member #4231
02-03-09, 14:30
I scooped up (gummy bear), a hot black girl, 19 yrs old. She was on the corner of bisc. And 63rd st. The girl asked for 60 and settled for 40 this was for BBBJ + cfs. This girl is very cool, no drama whatsoever, infact I was taking a while to finish and she never said anything. (which is very rare) she did not have a cell # yet, but I will definitely try to pick up again.

Brazil Mambo
02-05-09, 10:55
I scooped up (gummy bear), a hot black girl, 19 yrs old. She was on the corner of bisc. And 63rd st. The girl asked for 60 and settled for 40 this was for BBBJ + cfs. This girl is very cool, no drama whatsoever, infact I was taking a while to finish and she never said anything. (which is very rare) she did not have a cell # yet, but I will definitely try to pick up again.

You are my hero Barry.... unfortunately I don't to that area too often. However I would make the trip if this gal was available.

Keep up the good work!!!!

NorthBound
03-26-09, 23:07
The gas station on the corner has about 3 hardcore white/latina sw'ers mid afternoon through evening.

Now if you are going North on 27th ave-- after you pass the light on 103rd the next left you can make onto a street--- there is a turn lane--- YOU will notice a one story builing with 5 doors that is surrounded by a fence.

The doors are numbered 1-5 and there are more behind it. It is an apartment or rental place. You will see infront of the door closest to 27th ave - 2 chairs.

In the afternoon there are 1-2 sitting on them. These are white latina women who look alittle better than the 3-4 scale found at the gas station. They both usually wear one piece long dresses.

I pulled in and she got up, but never said anything...pulled around and parked. She got up and walked out of the fence area and crossed 27th ave.

I pulled out and made a U-TURN at 103rd and pulled up next to her.

NOW from appearance and experience I am 90% sure she is not LE--- HOWEVER- I had my window cracked half way and she put her arm in it with the cell phone reached in and she says --- before I could speak and say get in--- -SHE SAYS- 35 head- 45 sex--- I say very loudly NO-- She says 25 head and grabs the door frame of my car in a non-aggressive way and I shout as loud as I can NO NO NO and drive away.

It would have so easy for me to just say get in--- but I know better. I am going to stake out the situation from the MCDONALDS parking lot and report back.

Most of the time LE will usually come to the driver side window if given a choice and she literally walked from the driverside back to the passenger side ==== ON FLAGLER THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN,

I really think she is just stupid and not LE---

Very cute Latina-- but had the stripper eyes and the look of a 1992 Latin SW -----Senior Members and Vets know what I am talking about. Dressed Plain and was probably unshaved but still no acne or visable crack-blood bites.

Trying to FIND ACTION--- but there really isn't any. Seen Roslynn twice on 14th street this week, but was craving something bigger--- Love the phat ass girls. For those that cruise overtown --- late night is becoming super dry- afternoon, early evening is best.

Brazil Mambo
03-27-09, 11:33
Things have been VERY dry on the streets. I don't know if it is just me, but my strolls have come up with almost nothing. Homestead has been practically vacant and just yesterday I finally found ONE BSW that I have not met before. Mid 20's, very nice rack, thick but very doable. We could only chat and she showed me where she lived and I will try to see her today and give a performance report later.

Opa Locka is a place to avoid. There were nothing but cops on patrol, but NOT on the main roads, but the back and side roads. If you don't have a reg, stay out of the area as there is NOTHING there at all.

Good hunting and after reading NB post on 103 and 27th.. I may have to check it out as there is no action anywhere else.

Dave9090
03-27-09, 15:07
The Goulds area is always happening in the afternoon. As I reported before, the area around US1 and SW 222 St has SW. This Sat at 1:30 one WSW and one BSW and one LSW.

There is a samll park behind a closed gas station were they sometimes hang. You will see it on mapquest.

Driveby305
03-28-09, 19:39
Hey NB,

A question: This girl how old did she look and was she blonde?

I may have spotted her once before, its a pink duplex looking building if I'm not mistaken.

The gas station on the corner has about 3 hardcore white/latina sw'ers mid afternoon through evening.

Now if you are going North on 27th ave-- after you pass the light on 103rd the next left you can make onto a street--- there is a turn lane--- YOU will notice a one story builing with 5 doors that is surrounded by a fence.

The doors are numbered 1-5 and there are more behind it. It is an apartment or rental place. You will see infront of the door closest to 27th ave - 2 chairs.

In the afternoon there are 1-2 sitting on them. These are white latina women who look alittle better than the 3-4 scale found at the gas station. They both usually wear one piece long dresses.

I pulled in and she got up, but never said anything...pulled around and parked. She got up and walked out of the fence area and crossed 27th ave.

I pulled out and made a U-TURN at 103rd and pulled up next to her.

NOW from appearance and experience I am 90% sure she is not LE--- HOWEVER- I had my window cracked half way and she put her arm in it with the cell phone reached in and she says --- before I could speak and say get in--- -SHE SAYS- 35 head- 45 sex--- I say very loudly NO-- She says 25 head and grabs the door frame of my car in a non-aggressive way and I shout as loud as I can NO NO NO and drive away.

It would have so easy for me to just say get in--- but I know better. I am going to stake out the situation from the MCDONALDS parking lot and report back.

Most of the time LE will usually come to the driver side window if given a choice and she literally walked from the driverside back to the passenger side ==== ON FLAGLER THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN,

I really think she is just stupid and not LE---

Very cute Latina-- but had the stripper eyes and the look of a 1992 Latin SW -----Senior Members and Vets know what I am talking about. Dressed Plain and was probably unshaved but still no acne or visable crack-blood bites.

Trying to FIND ACTION--- but there really isn't any. Seen Roslynn twice on 14th street this week, but was craving something bigger--- Love the phat ass girls. For those that cruise overtown --- late night is becoming super dry- afternoon, early evening is best.

Miami Ron
03-28-09, 20:28
The gas station on the corner has about 3 hardcore white/latina SW'ers mid afternoon through evening.

The doors are numbered 1-5 and there are more behind it. Very cute Latina-- but had the stripper eyes and the look of a 1992 Latin SW.----Senior Members and Vets know what I am talking about. Dressed Plain and was probably unshaved but still no acne or visable crack-blood bites.Northbound,

That specific area use to have high amounts of Hookers and drugs. I use to see a regular right in that same area

Abot 6-8 years ago. Seems like a trip to Miami on Sunday on the way to the gun show is in store for someone.

Why did you get spooked when she came out and propositioned you with service plus price?

If it's undercover they will ask, "what are you looking for? " and when they get you to say (full service or BJ) they will ask, "how much do you want to spend? " then you will be in deep shit.

I think they were working and you over reacted.

Be carefull because someone told me that a few girls have dates pick them up and "the girls"take the john to an area where he can only pull in with his car leaving only one way out (backing up) then the two pimps who have been following you pull up behind you blocking you in and the girl jumps out of the car and you have to deal with 2 armed pimps!

Never go to an area that she says is safe if you don't know her (sometimes even if you know her)

Never go into a hotel or apartment of her choice

Always be aware of anyone following you after your pickup

If she gets in and is either full of open sores or ugly as sin or drugged out or (a man in Big Lous case)you should want to get rid of this ***** as soon as possible. She will give you a hard time saying she needs money or she will destroy the interior of your car. Have a spare $5 in the glove box or ashtray and tell her thats all you have. If she refuses tell her you live in Tampa and heading home and if she doesn't mind the drive no problem (she should get out once you head for I-95.

LAST resort and this happened to me about 5 years ago I pulled in behind the Amaco on biscayne with the car wash and stopped and hit her with my right arm and right elbow atleast 20 times. She tried to scratch me put I nailed her real good and she got out and kicked the side of my car as I was leaving. I drove toward 79th street and 95 and was shaking from what I had just done but it felt good in a sick kinda way. I noticed on the passanger floor what resembled a dead rat so I pulled over to take a look.

I opened the passenger door and found a hair piece or weave, a straight shooter crack pipe, 1 tiny bag with a white rock inside, 1 gold tooth, and 1 box cutter that I'm sure if she could have would have used it on me. I figure she must have had the cutter, pipe and rock in her hand and somehoh she dropped them when she opened the door because that was her free arm and hand. I think if she didn't have the rock and pipe in her hand she would have cut me or my interior (I did manage to tear off my rear view mirror while pulling a kimbo on her)

Be safe

Member #4860
03-30-09, 15:39
Northbound,

That specific area use to have high amounts of Hookers and drugs. I use to see a regular right in that same area

Abot 6-8 years ago. Seems like a trip to Miami on Sunday on the way to the gun show is in store for someone.

Why did you get spooked when she came out and propositioned you with service plus price?

If it's undercover they will ask, "what are you looking for? " and when they get you to say (full service or BJ) they will ask, "how much do you want to spend? " then you will be in deep shit.

I think they were working and you over reacted.Miami Ron,

I agree that Northbound probably got spooked for nothing, but the problem is that starting in the last six months the level of insecurity has shot way up as LE have begun to use pretty unorthodox methods to trap and entrap, including use of plainclothes and undercover vehicles and personnel, so it's become very difficult to determine what's legit and what's not. Add to that the possibility of organized criminal intent from the SWrs and their Pimps and you can begin to understand how the stress levels today are way higher than they used to be.

Tanboat05
03-30-09, 15:52
You know one of the things that makes the streets a difficult choice for shopping is the poor quality of the product you see out there. This is a perfect example. Who needs this crap. The clubs have brought much better grade although more expensive talent. Even still, it is OK to put up with their BS once in a while if they didnt look like a bio hazard with sores and bruises. In the old days before condoms, it was cheeze. Now these days, these scags are out of their mind and ugly.

Do yourself a favor, find a drunk housewife that love getting laid while the old man is at work.

NorthBound
03-30-09, 18:10
The same tatic I reported about was in full effect a year ago by 17th street in Ft. Lauderdale.

Woman, very plain looking walking by adult bookstore--- would come up to drivers side, even if she had walk across front of car and say directly 25 for head. I passed because she had headphones and ipod on----

turned the corner swung back around and le had her and another car pinned--- not sure if she was undercover, but it spooked me enough.

Everything I know says never agree to a price outside of window.

The 103rd chick never gave me a chance to speak.

Over this pass weekend I saw walking in the same area atleast 3 times during the afternoon-- wearing the same very long dark dress.

She is a brunette- latin--probably cuban or central american --- but very white and pale.

if you cruise in the afternoon around 3-6pm you will see her. Because she is always out-- she is most likely not LE.

The other ones at the gas station though are so hardcore I wouldn't pick them up and therefore not likely end up in a Miami Ron back alley - pimp confrontation -- crack pipe scenario.

But my standards are raised from a few years ago when that could have easily happened.

NorthBound
03-30-09, 18:22
One more thing

Yes it is the pink duplex looking thing and the blonde was sitting in the other chair.

first door you see.

Over the weekend I watched from the McDonalds as the brunette latina walked up and down 27th ave. No one picked her up so she went inside.

Total survallance time 1 hour.

She is my type--- looks to be about 30 yrs old. Discreet when walking, but smiles and looks at cars in a non cracked out kinda way.

There is another blonde who was walking all weekend between 32nd ave and Jai Alai on 36street. A brunette met with her and they were holding hands flagging cars for awhile around midnight saturday night- but I was on the way to a scheduled meeting at that time.

A finally there was a tall TV in a string top and bottom with no jacket or anything where NW 2nd ave meets 79th street at 11pm. It was a freaking circus. There was a black man with HIM.... who knows it could have a really tall, big handed, deep speaking woman... NO I DOUBT THAT. Unbelievable to see something so uncovered that early with that much traffic after all the LE action around and scarce activity.
Must have had DDD implants and butt implants as well. Aero Dynamic.

Cocon38
03-31-09, 17:15
Guys,

What a deception, moving in couples month ago from Chitown, there use to be a truck driver, many SWs, even with bad weather, pleny in mexican town; here the South West area its complety dry, I don't even see a potential candidate. Or undercover LE!

Member #4860
04-06-09, 18:26
Took a trip down to M-D County and cruised Flagler and 8th St for a while at around midnight last week, and sure enough, it was a desert wasteland. Except that in turning into a couple side streets I noticed a couple of WSWs around the corner of one of the notels on 8th St, and a similar thing happened off Flagler near the Exstacy Motel. Talked to one of the WSWs who said exposure on the main drag is too dangerous due to undercover LE, so their now taking refuge in the backstreets. No action because she reeked of cigarettes. But looks like they may be startin to reappear. LEO will probably clamp down immediately so exercise caution.

Dave9090
04-07-09, 09:26
It may be too far for most of you but the Goulds area, SW US1 and 224 street always has activity. Saturday Noon and weekday in afternoon I have seen them. There is a little park by a recently closed gas station where they often are if they are not right on Dixie.

Dragster
04-07-09, 18:29
Was in the area and did some recon while I had plans later in the day, seen a nice looking redhead about 19, big D's and working on getting attention of cars at one time stuck out her tongue like a porn star and getting attention. She had a pimple next to her but even he was young also. also, there were 3 women walking up and down together they were also working too must be staying at on the the motels. that might be an idea, get a room one night during the weekend and hang out with the door open. Leo became heavy after 11am

NorthBound
04-07-09, 23:14
Was in the area and did some recon while I had plans later in the day, seen a nice looking redhead about 19, big D's and working on getting attention of cars at one time stuck out her tongue like a porn star and getting attention. She had a pimple next to her but even he was young also. also, there were 3 women walking up and down together they were also working too must be staying at on the the motels. that might be an idea, get a room one night during the weekend and hang out with the door open. Leo became heavy after 11am

NOT with the door open. You will get all kinds of men approaching you for head, crack, dope, cigs, business deals, flights to Nigeria, stuffing envelopes, no money down real estate deals, did I mention head+anal action?

All those men walking and standing around doing nothing all night are there for a reason.. Suckers who get rooms and keep there doors open. Just kidding--- but seriously.

Or you will approached by an Undercover LE. The motel thing works in some places, but I don't recommend it on biscayne and 71st-54th.

Streetwalker activity is officially dead in miami. We should close this thread till things pick up again.

Brazil Mambo
04-08-09, 11:57
Streetwalker activity is officially dead in miami. We should close this thread till things pick up again.

There has been NOTHING, anywhere.... LEO is in full force everywhere I turn. I hope this doesn't last...

NorthBound
04-08-09, 13:33
I have seen alot of ads for $150.00 escorts. Some are multicups.

Some are the 250.00 types that are lowering there prices, although alot are glorified SW'ers. But they have a room-- so the difference for a relaxed in the room experience is only about $80-$90 more than 79th and a clean nice notel.

This is right now the only way to go for FS....when you add in the price of gas, etc. if you live in Miami there is no other option.

If your in Ft. Lauderdale though--- the pompano beach scene is great and sw'ers are plentiful. Like locus.

All other areas in broward and miami are dead with the occassional US1 hollywood cracked out sw'er surrounded by undercover LE.

If you find anything around it is just luck and not the rule. Just like I found Bianca (sugarlipps tatoo on her back and Ace on her neck) walking by 54th street and NW 2nd in Little Haiti area -- took to the pink house. Will give report shortly--- here is the picture though.

Tanboat05
04-08-09, 14:52
Try the morning drive. Like 7-10. You might be surprised.
Might also suggest Back Page.

Snake27
04-08-09, 21:41
I don't have any positive intel on the Miami streets. The times I've driven around, the old hotspots were basically empty, with lots of police patrolling. But I would like to comment on why it's dead, which is part of a national trend.

I think most girls are on the net now. The ones I've talked to say they make a lot more money that way, and it's safer and less pressure from police, although there are stings. So it's a no-brainer for them to avoid the streets. Unfortunately the few remaining on the streets are mainly too incompetent (e.g. drugged out) to put up an internet ad. Though there are exceptions, I suppose.

Miami Ron
04-09-09, 03:51
I don't have any positive intel on the Miami streets. The times I've driven around, the old hotspots were basically empty, with lots of police patrolling. But I would like to comment on why it's dead, which is part of a national trend.

I think most girls are on the net now. The ones I've talked to say they make a lot more money that way, and it's safer and less pressure from police, although there are stings. So it's a no-brainer for them to avoid the streets. Unfortunately the few remaining on the streets are mainly too incompetent (e.g. drugged out) to put up an internet ad. Though there are exceptions, I suppose.I think your right they can't keep a cell phone or an address if your lucky to find one that doesn't smell like tuna fish.

Nothing worse than dipping it in and pownding away then your car starts to stink with the oder of two week old funky, dirty, smelly, rank, pussy!

Miami Ron
04-09-09, 03:55
NOT with the door open. You will get all kinds of men approaching you for head, crack, dope, cigs, business deals, flights to Nigeria, stuffing envelopes, no money down real estate deals, did I mention head+anal action?Thats some of the funniest read in a long time classic!

Driveby305
04-09-09, 11:54
NB Bianca is old school, she gave great head a couple of years ago.

IMHO you lucked out indeed...did she mention where shes been?

If you find anything around it is just luck and not the rule. Just like I found Bianca (sugarlipps tatoo on her back and Ace on her neck) walking by 54th street and NW 2nd in Little Haiti area -- took to the pink house. Will give report shortly--- here is the picture though.

NorthBound
04-09-09, 14:57
So I was driving down 54th street and made the turn onto NW 2nd ave to head back to 79th st.

I found her as soon as I turned up against the FENCE- circled around and she gave eye contact and walked over and sat at the bus bench between two young gang types.

She got right in and said the two young punks where harrassing her so she sat down and they sat next to her.

Anyway when she got in she had this small slice of square pizza covered in what appeared to be strawberry jam. It was this Haitian speciality thing and it was dripping down her hands and smelled awfull.

Right away I thought by her frantic actions and the dirty hands that she was going to rob me. So I was trying to figure a way to calmly let her go.

Gave her a napkin to clean my seats and she said that she gets $50.00 for half and half.

I said that I can't fuck in the car and needed a notel so I would give her $30.00. She agreed and then bitched about the cheap mongers around here.

So we are driving west on 54th street and I was still thinking about dumping her and I was also watching her hands that my mind wandered. I RAN THE LIGHT at 54th and I-95--- both of them. It looked like a scene from a movie. Can't believe either one of us is still alive-- cars where skidding-- real bad situation. At that point I could only think about getting somewhere familiar and the only place that my mind could think of was the everglades or 195 house. But she didn't want to go that far and recommended the pink house.

So we get to the pink house. Side note: Everywhere I have been up the east coast has a place like this, but this one is unique for two reasons:
1. it is pink
2. the super friendly woman up front is wearing a big apron/smock with overflowing condoms out the pockets.
Classic.

Anyway, in the room she tells me that she has been in VEGAS for a couple of years and that she was working at a cathouse, and the strip. I was like -- whatever--- except what proceeded made me wonder if she was telling the truth.

So she refuses to do anything without the $30.00 up front so I give it to her and she throws it and it lands where the mattress ends and the frame is--- small little area as mattress is too small. Then she goes to the bathroom for 5 minutes.

Comes out and would only do CBJ and then CFS. Later on when reflecting I was glad about the CBJ--- but it really didn't do anything for me. While she was going down on me, she grabbed my hands and wrapped it around her throat though.

Then she became a pro. For doggie- She had me stand still and she really worked it. Then on the flip for missionary. She balanced herself on both hands and wrapped her legs around my ass and made this extreme circular motion thing. I came a few minutes after.

Then she laid me down and got a hot towel and made sure I was completely clean.

Wasn't expecting that kind of service.

She wanted more $$ for action Agent61 pics so I passed.

On the way back she mentioned she was from the Carolina's -- but maybe it was TENN? Anyway she gave three different names throughout the session-- but Bianca was the name she said right before she got out of the car.

On the way back, when I pulled out the phone to get her number--- she didn't have a cell phone so I asked to snap some pictures. She got into it and I pulled over by the High School-- that is the fence in the backround and snapped a few.

She had me drop her off where she stays which is that little side street with an apt. complex and 6 houses 1/16th of a block east of NW2nd Ave and 54th street on the NORTH SIDE>

I see her out there quite a bit from around sunset till the traffic gets light.

Good luck on the search and make sure you get the FS as the CBJ is not going to get you off. Also she is nice, but alittle wacked upon first entry into vehicle.

Remember to keep the prices low.

A John
04-09-09, 15:10
That sure looks like a familiar backround, Glenn is that you?

Bianca is still around....? I last saw her on 11-17-07

Her real name is Sarah Rebeca (last name with held)...and she's originally from TN. She has "FACE" tattooed on her neck.

TexasMonger
04-09-09, 20:36

Hey A John

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. Not just the background, but also the splooge shot and the skanky SW. Wow......The man is back.

Cheers

TM

A John
04-09-09, 22:53
Tex.
I mean first thing I noticed was the splooge shot, Budweiser towel than the blue sheet underneath the only thing missing was a condom laying in her hair or half riped off still on his little buddy. I'm hoping it's him?

Happy Hunting
AJ

Hey A John

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. Not just the background, but also the splooge shot and the skanky SW. Wow......The man is back.

Cheers

TM

Member #5805
04-09-09, 22:59

Welcome back Glen, I do believe I called your return when you retired a few months ago.

Padefigure
04-10-09, 09:10
Was on the way to work (late) looking for some action (around 7:30am, I'm usually riding by earlier at 6:00am) I took the 79 st route, which has been dead for a very long time. I thought this was a miss, like all the other times and was heading south ne 2nd ave then I saw this black hoodrat near 68st. She was a 4 maybe a 5 if you like a big ass, looked about 25. Its been a while since I picked anyone up and decided to swing back and scoop her up. Because of time I was decided on BJ. A lot of daylight so spend a good 5 mins looking for a place to park, she said her name was Precious (aren't they all). We found a place to park (near ne 78 st) near the Take One and offered 20, she wanted more, told her I'd tip an extra 5 if it was good, she said ok and went to work. It was a very good BBBJTCWS. She got the money when she was done (a first for me) and walked right out. No pictures sorry. Didn't bother getting the contact info. However once I was done and continued on my way, more action popped out of no where. It appears to me that more action can be had after 7am. Just an observation.

Tanboat05
04-10-09, 16:36
I would expect Glenn left the area for a reason since he was becomming a media personality. I would respect that Agent 61 is a different person who learned a lot from the past reading the historical messages and am greatful someone else has taken up where our most productive contributor has left off. It is a respect thing.

Hargow20
04-10-09, 18:08
Certainly looks like Glenn61 facial to me. The thrill of facialing a girl is hard to pass up. Found a few SW's recently willing to a facial in SD, but they wanted a ridulously high price. I have done a bunch of facials and can't wait to give another to some hot SW :)

Luvahj
04-11-09, 09:39
Hi Miami Mongers, I am a Pompano Monger who has to drop some friends off at the Port of Miami Easter Sunday around noon. I have no clue where the Port is but will be travelling 95 to get there. I haven't shopped in Miami in 10 years and have heard they cleaned up US 1. Any truth to that?

I need some new mouths to feed! I have tried just about all the Pompano girls worth sampling.

I would like to sample your SW's while I am down there. Can you give me some areas where I can cruise near the port or 95? Any Special spots or special girls? I am into BIG TITS! Thanks. PM me with details.

LUVAHJ of Pompano

Orlando J
04-11-09, 16:16
I do not think it's Glenn.
Glenn from time to time posts somethings.
If it was Glenn, he would have said so if he wanted. Whether it's Glenn or not we should respect people's wishes.

Misfit
04-12-09, 08:44
Damn if it quacks like a duck...you guys know the fucking rest. #61, Budweiser towels, splooge, need I say more.

Misfit

A John
04-12-09, 09:44
Amen,

Happy Easter too ALL

Damn if it quacks like a duck...you guys know the fucking rest. #61, Budweiser towels, splooge, need I say more.

Misfit

NorthBound
04-12-09, 09:56
Everyone is coming out for this.
you mofo's are too much.
glen isn't back to posting or sharing new experiences...just reminding + inspiring someone to take his place.

if I had the $, and a place to bring them......but not right now. someone else needs to become the miami go to monger.

until then the miami boards will be like the streets....DRY.

head North young mongers, that's where you'll find the pussy.

Dragster
04-12-09, 21:18
Yeah, I have been up north a few times Biscayne north of downtown all the way up, has some just got to be at the right place at the right time, they get picked up extremely quick.

NorthBound
04-13-09, 10:30
Found Brooke, 25 years old moved back to South Florida 2 months ago from Rhode Island.
She was looking for a ride to Biscayne from where she stays on the corner of 46st and NW 2nd ave. 5pm Easter Sunday. She used to work SOBE with a pimp when she was 18. Been up and down the coast for the last 5 years with various pimps and Craigslist.

WSW alittle thick. But HUGE BREASTS and a cute face.

Took her to the EL EDEN on Calle Ocho. Like the place. $20.00 no key deposit or key for that matter and no card to fill out or sign.
Negotiated $40.00 for half and half, and she agreed because it was a Sunday afternoon and it was better than walking around.

Had good car conversation, however in the room things changed a bit. She provided a condom and would only CBJ—good skills though except she definitely tried to get me off fast. When she realized it wasn’t going to happen she laid down for mish.

Mish was good, she was tight and has a cute face and like to talk dirty. Pounded for about 2 minutes and then she says cum already…
So I flipped her over and she says I better get a tip for this.

So I got pissed and put her on all fours like my new portugues water dog named Bo.
Then I put her ass in the air and overtook her pussy like a Somali pirate. Before the condom was even off she was dressed.

So I take out my phone in the car to get her number and she lets me take a quick picture and then is really pissed that I photographed her. Very camera shy. She says because of that we have to get food.

I end up at Checkers and it costs me $6.00. Would have cost me $20.00 but she ended up returning the food at the window when she realized I was only providing her $6.
For the next 45 minutes we drove around the streets of Miami and became friends. She showed me the different girls that are working and I gave her BUSINESS TIPS for increasing her visablitiy.

She has 3 other SW’ers that she lives with and they are all the higher end/CL girls that walk Biscayne very late at night.
She is out in the area of NW 2nd ave and 46th a lot because she always needs a ride to Biscayne from her house.

On the way back she showed me 4 working girls between 29th and 43rd on NW 2nd ave. These girls made no eye contact and looked like locals. So she proved it to me and I had a conversation with two hardcore LSW that I probably will not pick up. She then took me around to show me who is on the needle and who is clean….

She told me because of the volume of men she gets weekly, that she can promote my business for me as well…..NOT.

I was glad the BJ was covered after that conversation- she laughed and said I never do it without.
Would try again. I think she normally gets $60-80…..$100-$145 on CL.

COST ME:
$20. Room
$40 1/2 +1/2
$6. Food

Total $66.00 - probably could have hit it doggie in the front seat and be on my way for $30-$40. But enjoyed the company for a total of hour and half hanging with her. I think the sex will be better on the repeat and may try one of her friends or a twosome-- except with a CBJ is it really worth it?

Remember I am not talking about the infamous NE 2nd that for years was the spot. I am speaking about the other one... NORTH-WEST 2nd Ave- Little Haiti.

Good Luck

NorthBound
04-13-09, 10:35
One more try on upload of photo's

NorthBound
04-13-09, 19:24
Thats almost as bad and expensive as a handjob with rubber gloves from a hot cuban chick off the sports section of the news paper.

yeah but I saved .25 cents on having to buy a newspaper.

Besides- CBJ, Mish, Doggie all for $66.00 is still such a bargin considering whats out there.

Rubbergloves are way worse than a wet pussy. No matter how hot the chick is. + a rub and tug is a min. of $100.00 anyway.

LatinaLover77
04-13-09, 20:20
yeah but I saved .25 cents on having to buy a newspaper.

Besides- CBJ, Mish, Doggie all for $66.00 is still such a bargin considering whats out there.

Rubbergloves are way worse than a wet pussy. No matter how hot the chick is. + a rub and tug is a min. of $100.00 anyway.

Gotta back NB on this. Besides, I HAVE NEVER been pleased by any LMP with a rubber glove

Gringo2123
04-21-09, 11:43
Bout 6:30 am on 19 off of fed, south of the circle picked up this 26 yr old. Very nice, good attitude. 40 BBBJ. Miami has been kinda dry.

LatinaLover77
04-21-09, 17:45
Bout 6:30 am on 19 off of fed, south of the circle picked up this 26 yr old. Very nice, good attitude. 40 BBBJ. Miami has been kinda dry.

Nice tits on that sw. Thanks for the pictures.

Gringo2123
04-22-09, 07:43
Ok, now I guess I really am lazy/ Dreamed Mickey too a couple of weeks ago and while there is still that SW mentality, she is much better looking (8) and gives much better attention than Karissa. Would probably repeat with Mickey cuz she seemed pretty kewl and did handle the biz better. The only problem with Mickey is her ads paint the moon, but you're only going to get a street light.

Here's few pix of Mickey, real nice tight young bod and I would recommend. But, I'll let some other monger have Karissa.

Looks like you feel victim to another SW turned CL poster. She is a SW off of Metro. She actually worked the same corners with Mickey Milan. Although I've seen Mickey numerous times and will keep on, I sampled her goods once. Not very customer appreciative.

Gringo2123
04-26-09, 17:00
6Am. 33 and biscayne. Just heading home and spotted a spinner. Few miles on her but nice attitude. $30 f/s. If I didn't know better could of swore she came before me.

Joe Black
04-27-09, 13:18
I had that tamaly before. She loves to fucking talk and her BBJ skill are not great at all..
Lonely girl I tell you that much..
Thanks for the info.

Found Brooke, 25 years old moved back to South Florida 2 months ago from Rhode Island.
She was looking for a ride to Biscayne from where she stays on the corner of 46st and NW 2nd ave. 5pm Easter Sunday. She used to work SOBE with a pimp when she was 18. Been up and down the coast for the last 5 years with various pimps and Craigslist.

WSW alittle thick. But HUGE BREASTS and a cute face.

Took her to the EL EDEN on Calle Ocho. Like the place. $20.00 no key deposit or key for that matter and no card to fill out or sign.
Negotiated $40.00 for half and half, and she agreed because it was a Sunday afternoon and it was better than walking around.

Had good car conversation, however in the room things changed a bit. She provided a condom and would only CBJ—good skills though except she definitely tried to get me off fast. When she realized it wasn’t going to happen she laid down for mish.

Mish was good, she was tight and has a cute face and like to talk dirty. Pounded for about 2 minutes and then she says cum already…
So I flipped her over and she says I better get a tip for this.

So I got pissed and put her on all fours like my new portugues water dog named Bo.
Then I put her ass in the air and overtook her pussy like a Somali pirate. Before the condom was even off she was dressed.

So I take out my phone in the car to get her number and she lets me take a quick picture and then is really pissed that I photographed her. Very camera shy. She says because of that we have to get food.

I end up at Checkers and it costs me $6.00. Would have cost me $20.00 but she ended up returning the food at the window when she realized I was only providing her $6.
For the next 45 minutes we drove around the streets of Miami and became friends. She showed me the different girls that are working and I gave her BUSINESS TIPS for increasing her visablitiy.

She has 3 other SW’ers that she lives with and they are all the higher end/CL girls that walk Biscayne very late at night.
She is out in the area of NW 2nd ave and 46th a lot because she always needs a ride to Biscayne from her house.

On the way back she showed me 4 working girls between 29th and 43rd on NW 2nd ave. These girls made no eye contact and looked like locals. So she proved it to me and I had a conversation with two hardcore LSW that I probably will not pick up. She then took me around to show me who is on the needle and who is clean….

She told me because of the volume of men she gets weekly, that she can promote my business for me as well…..NOT.

I was glad the BJ was covered after that conversation- she laughed and said I never do it without.
Would try again. I think she normally gets $60-80…..$100-$145 on CL.

COST ME:
$20. Room
$40 1/2 +1/2
$6. Food

Total $66.00 - probably could have hit it doggie in the front seat and be on my way for $30-$40. But enjoyed the company for a total of hour and half hanging with her. I think the sex will be better on the repeat and may try one of her friends or a twosome-- except with a CBJ is it really worth it?

Remember I am not talking about the infamous NE 2nd that for years was the spot. I am speaking about the other one... NORTH-WEST 2nd Ave- Little Haiti.

Good Luck

Cleveland Report
04-28-09, 11:04
I read the other day that the Hollywood Police Dept. (probably the Ho unit) is so expensive to run the city now wants to turn over their functions to BSO.

You guys know better than me whether we would be going from the pot to the fire?

Cleveland Report
04-29-09, 06:46
Where did you read this on line? Why don't you post a link?

Sorry I didn't post a link. I got the original story on my newsreader.

But here is the link to the story posted in the Sun Sentinel on 4/24:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/sfl-042409-hollywood-outsourcing,0,7689927.story

NorthBound
04-29-09, 13:36
This and everytime it is really only about drugs. It has nothing to due with prositution.

They saw a hand situation out the window.

They figure if you stop and pickup, talk to, or even stare at a SW then your on or buying drugs.

That is what they are looking for out there and that will never end.

We will always be harrased in the hobby because of it.

The stings where the SW is LE happen very little. It is the drug searches that you should be more concerned with. In an area like Pembroke and US1 it easy.

Try dealing with the LE if you get pulled over on 71st on the way to the Pink House.... especially since the driveby happened three days ago there.

Cleveland Report
04-29-09, 16:08
This and everytime it is really only about drugs. It has nothing to due with prositution.

Not to mention the fact that the Hollywood Police have a reputation for being the most corrupt force in the nation.

NorthBound
04-29-09, 20:48
Not to mention the fact that the Hollywood Police have a reputation for being the most corrupt force in the nation.

Haven't heard that before. I remember when New Orleans was the most corrupt in the country. They were planting drugs in cars they would stop on I-10 -- even in Mississsippi and Alabama. Those were bad days over there.

But didn't think that Hollywood was that bad. I do remember when they planted a gun a few years back on a suspect and also alot of them are exaggerating reports, but haven't heard of major wrongfull arrests or harrasments.

Tanboat05
04-30-09, 18:32
Last year the FBI arrested 4 cops working security for gangsters who were actually undercover. The chief resigned because the reports said they were after him.

Brazil Mambo
05-06-09, 13:56
What a waste of time. I spent four hours driving around from Homestead to Opa Locka and found nothing... well I did find one girl (black italian mix) who was cute but had no condoms and everything was covered. I just dumped her off and gave up. This really sucks!!!!!

NorthBound
05-06-09, 15:17
Homestead is completely dead. The park behind the auto store in the goulds, the C-store in Naranja...even the c-store on Lucy.... Not a single dweller or homeless type anywhere. Not just a few times....frequently.

It seems like Biscayne and some of the eastern places in Miami are picking up alittle, but 2 problems. Action is very very late 1am-3am and secondly they are asking $60.00 for cbj.

In conclusion, all of the action throughout south florida has moved to the 1am-8am time frame and the rest of the time they are on craigslist. It seems like even the most strung out crack ho has a friend who posts and and gives them a cell phone for a cut of the action.

Craigslist brought on the death of the streetwalker. RIP

Cleveland Report
05-08-09, 06:52
I also cruised 2nd ave.

Last night in a stoned haze I couldn't find a soul that was worth picking up. I did snatch up one pig but once she got into my car I knew I didn't want to see her.

My trick for getting girls out of the car is to tell them you are seeking anal sex for $20. 95% of the time the girl will say no, and you can politely say to them here's five dollars. Sorry for wasting your time. They almost always leave.

The rare one that will stay and let you fuck their ass for $20 needs an additional incentive. You tell them you want to do it bareback. They usually decline and again, you can give them $5 and drop them off.

I dropped her off and continued my hunt. I decided to play a game with these degenerates. I would pull up, and ask them to get in. When they opened the door and got halfway into the car I would jam the gas pedal!

It was so much fun. Half of them tumble out of the car winding up on the ground. One girl I think got her leg caught under the tire because it felt like I went over a slight speed bump. Plus she was screaming at me.

One girl had a purse and made the mistake of entering the vehicle with the purse on my side so I grabbed it and then slammed the gas pedal. She had $3, half a pack of newports, some makeup, and a dime bag of street level marijuana. Horrible. I took the cigs and money and about 10 minutes later passed her by and threw her purse at her. She was screaming at me. I just laughed.

The great thing is that the passenger door slams shut on their body and they usually wind up getting toppled over. I was only doing this to the extremely gross ones. The ones that probably NO ONE lets into their car.

I smoked a big fatty and drove around for about 5 hours last night doing this. Eventually, I got bored and went home.

Gee, that's wonderful. Great to hear (Sheesh!).

LatinaLover77
05-08-09, 09:28
I also cruised 2nd ave.

Last night in a stoned haze I couldn't find a soul that was worth picking up. I did snatch up one pig but once she got into my car I knew I didn't want to see her.

My trick for getting girls out of the car is to tell them you are seeking anal sex for $20. 95% of the time the girl will say no, and you can politely say to them here's five dollars. Sorry for wasting your time. They almost always leave.

The rare one that will stay and let you fuck their ass for $20 needs an additional incentive. You tell them you want to do it bareback. They usually decline and again, you can give them $5 and drop them off.

I dropped her off and continued my hunt. I decided to play a game with these degenerates. I would pull up, and ask them to get in. When they opened the door and got halfway into the car I would jam the gas pedal!

It was so much fun. Half of them tumble out of the car winding up on the ground. One girl I think got her leg caught under the tire because it felt like I went over a slight speed bump. Plus she was screaming at me.

One girl had a purse and made the mistake of entering the vehicle with the purse on my side so I grabbed it and then slammed the gas pedal. She had $3, half a pack of newports, some makeup, and a dime bag of street level marijuana. Horrible. I took the cigs and money and about 10 minutes later passed her by and threw her purse at her. She was screaming at me. I just laughed.

The great thing is that the passenger door slams shut on their body and they usually wind up getting toppled over. I was only doing this to the extremely gross ones. The ones that probably NO ONE lets into their car.

I smoked a big fatty and drove around for about 5 hours last night doing this. Eventually, I got bored and went home.

You find it funny to run over a SW? WOW! You make us all look bad. Keep up the good work douche.

NorthBound
05-08-09, 10:01
How to get arrested in two weeks or less:

1. drive around stoned while circling biscayne, 2nd, and Miami Ave for 5 hours.

2. Drive around stoned while Pushing sw'ers to the curb and drive off, possibly running them over.

3. Drive around stoned with sw'ers purse that happens to be filled with dime bags of drugs.

4. Drive around stoned for 5 hours stopping for every drugged out sw'er you see.

HOW TO DIE IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS:

1. Do everything above, over and over again for 5 hours in Western Areas-- Opa Locka, 27th, 14th-19th(liberty City), or west 79th (side streets).

2. Agree to the bb Anal with the Sw because in the moment she says yes... your like.. Hey... this may never happen again....Holy Shit... I can't believe she said yes....ETC.

3. After the anal, while your still stoned .. you throw her out of the car on the same street you have been driving around for 5 hours and passing the same drug dealers and white shirt black teens on bikes meant for toddlers.

But hey, who am I to judge, I fucked a SW with no legs and a weak bladder (see Ft. Lauderdale section)

Ho Lala
05-08-09, 13:50
I also cruised 2nd ave.

It you really did that, this is a shame.

Dragster
05-08-09, 18:28
Some of you already know the area but its in little havanna drove by there many times for work and see its a working area.

Chef Enzo
05-09-09, 11:39
Some of you already know the area but its in little havanna drove by there many times for work and see its a working area.

Ahhh....could you be alittle more precific? Maybe an intersection or a nearby shopping center or gas station whould be helpful. Little Havana pretty much runs from I-95 (SW 8th Ave.) on the East to Douglas Road (SW 37 Ave.) on the West and North / South from just South of Flagler to SW 16th St.

Pequina Habana used to have los of little nooks with activiity and so did the the Flagler area to the North, but that was more than a few years back.

The notels to the East towards the Brickell side seldom have any action because LE has a heavier presence now that there are so many condos in that neihborhood. Once and a while someone pops up along the Trail between the Carey and the Starlight, but the action is so hit and miss and the the quality is so poor that I wouldn't waste two cents on the gas.

Pretty much the same fror the notels in front of the Home Depot between SW 27th and 37th Aves and the ones West of Lejuene Rd. (SW 42nd St. - SW 47th St. & West of Red Rd. SW 57th St. to Ludlam SW 67th St.) The neighborhood has been inproved and the new homeowners don't tolerate SWs getting picked up and dropped off on the side streets so they asked Miami PD to put the kybosh on the Pimps 'n' Hoes.

Chef Enzo
05-09-09, 11:47
Anyone remember Alexis - Cuban or Puero Rican SW that used to work NE 2nd Ave. South of 26th around the gas station "chimney area" ?

I spotted her last night strolling South on Second just North of the gas station at around 8:30 p.m. It was definately her and i havent seen her on this stroll for at least 4 years (maybe more).

She has some amazing BJ skill.

There was another hispanic SW also working Second further South just North of Braman.

Chef Enzo
05-09-09, 12:36
A couple of days ago I saw Carly on Second at bout 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon - and a few days before that walking East on 14th by the Ice Palace toward the market. She's looking healthier now - not as skinny and strung out. I haven't seen her in about 4 months. But if she's out it won't be long before she's work'n it all day 'n' night. Get her while she's still fresh from the Greybar Hotel.

The skinny 19-year-old from Boston is back out Cleo/Corey or something cute like that. She's got frizzy short hair and is always picking at her face. She's just a pain. She only goes at the BJ for about 4-min. and then wants to know if you're done yet. She talks about her Jamaican BF, but complains about the aveage Smoes white-gut pecker being too big for her half-way into FS. Do yourself a favor and leave this one alone unless you like car dates and get yourself off with a BJ in less than 5-min.

Scary Carole is still out and about - mostly late nights, but she does the rounds all the time when she's not in the can. Most of the time you'll see her passed out sitting on the bus bench with her head flopped forward. I know Glenn gave a nice review of her a couple of years ago when she was fresh - but now she's just a mess hense SCaRe-OLe.

Rosylyn has contacted me a few times (she has my cell #) she went to rehab in Broward got out and moved into her parents house im NMB. She was staying clean from the heroine with the meds, but she got into a fight with her 'rents 'cause whe was "dating" and getting picked up there and keeping freaky hours and not coming back for days at a time without any regard for them. Her husband got into some kind of a fight with her dad and was stalking her at their house so they got tired of the drama that came with her lifestyle and asked her to leave. She moved into a really crappy rooming house in OT (North of 14th) right around the corner from her dope-hole and relapsed. Last week she said she was going to try to and get back in another detox program and meds. Good luck.

I saw what looked like a cutie by the BK a couple of days ago. Has anyone been with a slim brunette with straight hair and pig tails? She looked o.k. she was wearing a black dress and black shoes Mary-Jane type with 2-1/2" to 3" heels. Not the typical type for that location. Definately not LE, but I was passing through and need to be on SOBE for an appt. so I had no time to stop for an introduction - I probably should have though. Just wondering if anyone here has some 411 on her? I thought at first she was Glenn's "Monica?" but this SW was definately "NOT 37ish."

Miami Ron
05-11-09, 19:39
Anyone remember Alexis - Cuban or Puero Rican SW that used to work NE 2nd Ave. South of 26th around the gas station "chimney area" ?

I spotted her last night strolling South on Second just North of the gas station at around 8:30 p.m. It was definately her and i havent seen her on this stroll for at least 4 years (maybe more).

She has some amazing BJ skill.

There was another hispanic SW also working Second further South just North of Braman.I remember Alexis but it's been years since I have seen her.Her and Carole gave the best deep throat.Maybe it's time to take a drive down and relive a blast from the past!

Padefigure
05-13-09, 15:37
Craig's List is catching a lot of heat in the Bible belt states and in the North East,,,it is only a matter of time till Craig's List and other sites come under attack by Florida's Attorney General, good old boy Bill McCollum.

I like the guy, he's pro NRA and anti gay marriage,,and next he's going to unwittingly help the monger hobbyist by shutting down Craig's List Erotic Services in Florida,,, which should put more girls on the streets for the experienced mongers to enjoy. And less scams.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/05/craigs.list.prostitution/index.htmlLooks like the first part of your prediction is coming true lets hope the rest happens as you say.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090513/us_nm/us_craigslist

NorthBound
05-14-09, 09:41
Don't know about the second part..

BP is a huge source.

And also ever since they started $5 an add on Craigslist, the free casual encounters section on CL has been the place for the pro's. They just don't post there number. You need to converse by email.

But BP has always had a better quality and not as much LE yet.

I would much rather trust a BP post then a CL post if your in the market for $$ p4p and not cruising the streets.
If you guys are into amp's =-- had a great experience with sunny at VIP spa. The one on Pembroke and 441. YMMV and we may have had a connection because she kept making how cute and young comments to me... but for the first time...DFK. And she was even lick my body--but not my shaft alittle bit.

The bad news is you can't choose who you get as there really is no mamasan. Just two girls. On rotation so sometimes it is not the one who opens the door.
They are both good... But you really have to push for HE. At first sunny took my hand and had me jack it first. I refused and she agreed to HE. But it is all part of the game there.
They know why you are there, but will never make the first move, and give you a hard time about it. BUT it is worth the hassle as that place is clean, the girls are younger and Sunny's table shower is awesome as well- no sponge only hands with lots of play. Can't remember the other providers name, but she is shorter and alittle heavier --- but also gives a great massage and HE-- but more sheets and sponge- if you know what I mean.

They also don't believe you if you tell them you have been before. I have been going for 4 years and since it has been over 3 months..they didn't reconize or believe me. and laughed when I said YEARS. They are very cautious, but you will get a HE if you make a move at the end.

Archsex
05-15-09, 02:17
Don't know about the second part..

BP is a huge source.

And also ever since they started $5 an add on Craigslist, the free casual encounters section on CL has been the place for the pro's. They just don't post there number. You need to converse by email.

But BP has always had a better quality and not as much LE yet.

I would much rather trust a BP post then a CL post if your in the market for $$ p4p and not cruising the streets.
If you guys are into amp's =-- had a great experience with sunny at VIP spa. The one on Pembroke and 441. YMMV and we may have had a connection because she kept making how cute and young comments to me... but for the first time...DFK. And she was even lick my body--but not my shaft alittle bit.

The bad news is you can't choose who you get as there really is no mamasan. Just two girls. On rotation so sometimes it is not the one who opens the door.
They are both good... But you really have to push for HE. At first sunny took my hand and had me jack it first. I refused and she agreed to HE. But it is all part of the game there.
They know why you are there, but will never make the first move, and give you a hard time about it. BUT it is worth the hassle as that place is clean, the girls are younger and Sunny's table shower is awesome as well- no sponge only hands with lots of play. Can't remember the other providers name, but she is shorter and alittle heavier --- but also gives a great massage and HE-- but more sheets and sponge- if you know what I mean.

They also don't believe you if you tell them you have been before. I have been going for 4 years and since it has been over 3 months..they didn't reconize or believe me. and laughed when I said YEARS. They are very cautious, but you will get a HE if you make a move at the end.Sound like you had a good experience! how many rose did they ask for?

NorthBound
05-15-09, 18:59
Sound like you had a good experience! how many rose did they ask for?Every place is the same

$80.00 for the hour

+ $20-$40 tip for HE

I used to give $20.00 and found out I was tipping too low and they keep track of that kind of thing in there little books. If you go to the same place every month and you tip $40. the service gets much better.

I usually give $30.00 and make it seem like all I have by breaking it down to 5's and 1's. If I really like the service I go $40

Worse case they say next time more --- or next time $40

If your in the WPB area they get really pissed if you give $40... they want $60 but stand your ground and becareful because your stuff is put in a clear bag that stays with you--- WPB only has this system

Archsex
05-16-09, 02:49
Every place is the same

$80.00 for the hour

+ $20-$40 tip for HE

I used to give $20.00 and found out I was tipping too low and they keep track of that kind of thing in there little books. If you go to the same place every month and you tip $40. the service gets much better.

I usually give $30.00 and make it seem like all I have by breaking it down to 5's and 1's. If I really like the service I go $40

Worse case they say next time more --- or next time $40

If your in the WPB area they get really pissed if you give $40... they want $60 but stand your ground and becareful because your stuff is put in a clear bag that stays with you--- WPB only has this systemFriday night headed over to the vip parlor. Place's is next to a bingo hall, so the strip mall wasn't deserted. Rang the bell and seconds later I see a korean looking lady walking over and unlocking the door and asking if I'm interested in a massage. Lady wasn't my type so I asked her if any other girls were their. She answer "I'm the only one" which then I asked if maria was their (fabricated person). That was my escape without making her feel bad. I keep telling her that I was suppose to see this maria person, which she insisted there was no should person.

Head over the federal hwy corridor from pembroke to dave road whic turn up bone dried again. Hope thing turn for the better soon.

Joe Black
05-19-09, 03:15
Drove around 79 st this week in some business and notice lots of action from 2nd av all the way to 27 av.

Lots of Bsw but noticed a few Lsw by the trailer park in 82 and N Miami Av.
Look out for Leo.

Joe Black Out.

Member #4084
05-19-09, 13:54
Has anyone seen my favorite WSW named Sandra who hangs around 14 street off of Biscayne? She is young, has jet black hair and gives the best BBBJ you will ever get. She has disappeared again like she always does. All the rest of the WSW around there are skanky and dirty. Samantha is good looking but she smells and her teeth are so rotten it makes her unattractive.

Monger Forever
05-27-09, 20:25
Has anyone seen my favorite WSW named Sandra who hangs around 14 street off of Biscayne? She is young, has jet black hair and gives the best BBBJ you will ever get. She has disappeared again like she always does. All the rest of the WSW around there are skanky and dirty. Samantha is good looking but she smells and her teeth are so rotten it makes her unattractive.

Where have you been hiding Lou ?

NorthBound
05-27-09, 20:33
Where have you been hiding Lou ?

I don't think this Lou for a few reasons.

He used a question mark.
He used adjectives and verbs.
He didn't mix upper and lowercases.
He referred to SW by names (although they don't exist).
He made no Tranny references.
He made no Traffic Reports.
He made no mention of SouthWest Miami Dade or the expressways.
He made no Flagler comment.

Probably just a wannabe looking for BigLou type attention. That is why no one really responded to this post.

Monger Forever
05-27-09, 20:45
I don't think this Lou for a few reasons.

He used a question mark.
He used adjectives and verbs.
He didn't mix upper and lowercases.
He referred to SW by names (although they don't exist).
He made no Tranny references.
He made no Traffic Reports.
He made no mention of SouthWest Miami Dade or the expressways.
He made no Flagler comment.

Probably just a wannabe looking for BigLou type attention. That is why no one really responded to this post.

Sorry your so correct.

Johnson5
05-27-09, 22:53
So I was cruising today. Did the stroll up NW 2nd on recommendation from someone a couple weeks back. Got to 79th went west then back east. Was a little bored and aggrevated so I decided to hit US1 south from 79th and there were probably 4 or 5 BSW that we average and 1 WSW very Hot, she had a European accent but by the time I came upon her I already blew my load and didn't feel like hitting the atm.

Happy Hunting. Stay Safe.

Gringo2123
05-28-09, 10:57
4am. BSW at 54th and ne2nd.4'11, petite, couple months on the street. Never mentioned money, as soon as my pants were down she just went to work, nice bbj after 5 or 10 minutes asked her if she wanted to sit on it I might come quicker, gave her 20 expecting her to ask for more, just looked at it and literally started running to the dope hole. First thought I might have been ripped off since she started running but my other 20 was safely in my pocket.Happy Hunting.Hope you guys aren't giving 40 for just head like some of them ask for.

Member #4084
05-29-09, 00:32
How did you get to know the chicks last name to do an inmate search?

I would think that a streetwalker would never give you that info and if you know hers ,does she know yours?

Driveby305
05-29-09, 00:33
Mister 61.

Please share for us how to search the MD or BSO database?

I have tried on several occasions but i did not find it as easy say the Tampa or WPB counterparts.

Thanks,

db305

Archsex
05-29-09, 03:50
It also appears that my favorite girl Adriana is out of action for a while.

After not answering her phone for some time now, I did the obvious, an inmate search, and there she was, so sad.

I'll be sending her some commissary funds as well.

A61Is this the famous Glen?

The apartment and action shots sure looks like the old mighty Glen.

Tanboat05
05-29-09, 15:52
The Artist Formerly known as Glen has left the room. Probably better not to connect any dots lest the local forums die from lack of attention.

Tanboat05
06-01-09, 15:48
Welcome back Agent 61. I am pleasantly surprised by your score at that location. I am around that area from time to time, I will have to make an effort to watch for a prize package.

There is a certain appetite one develops for the special sauce that can only come from a true Huwaa. It is hard to leave for too long. It is that look they have (as long as they havent been drug behind a truck for too long).

It is good to see your count going up again.

NorthBound
06-01-09, 22:24
There is a thin blonde woman-- prob. around 41 years old that is always around that area. I usually see her running back and forth between the gas station and that bus stop. Sometimes she is just standing in the median for a long time waiting to cross, making eye contact but not speaking or looking for handouts.

Not sure if it is the same woman... but that is who I see alot over there. Sometimes she wears capri's with small heels.

But she always has a slutty look to her.

There is a bsw that is alittle overweight that hangs around by Jerry's Pawn Shop just before pembroke on 441 too.

Does anyone know if those two motels over by that area (2 blocks north of pembroke) offer hourly's, just incase I decide to endulge.

Member #4084
06-02-09, 19:23
Met a WSW named Marie at 60 something and Biscayne the other night. From NYC and about 28 or 30. Says she is a 300 dollar escort usually, but at times she goes out on the street and gets new clients. Pretty clean and nice body. Very safe sex oriented and will meet you out somewhere for full service. Made me drop her off at her dope house I presume.

Member #4084
06-02-09, 19:26
I havent seen a thing at 14th and 2nd ave in awhile except for the usual skank.

Nothing on Flagler today.The rain always seems to wash them all away.

Normal Guy
06-03-09, 17:55
Last night I took 79th all the way east from where it starts as 25th, around midnight. There are BSWs there, even on a Tuesday. It's not pretty, but there are always some there, more likely on the eastbound side.

If you like 79th, try going more west past 441. It ain't luxorious, but its there when you're hungry. It also seems less likely to meet Leo farther west.

Norm

(I love the hobby.)

Normal Guy
06-03-09, 18:23
Hi guys,

A few questions. I'd love to have a few words from the wise.

1. If you are with a SW and Leo shows up, does he take you in too? Or just take her?

I totally understand that Fleo stings are designed to bust the guy, but aside from that what happens to the guy? When I read about stripclub busts, the newspapers just say employees and girls, not the clientele.

2. Does Leo have to actually catch you with your meat in the girl's mouth to make a bust? Has anyone been busted for just being in the car with a SW?

3. Has anyone ever met a Fleo who actually got in the car? I hear that they never do, but wanted to check it out with you all too.

FYI, I normally ask girls what type of things I should watch out for. One cutie near Flagler told me to look out for tow trucks, since they are always nearby like vultures waiting to tow the cars of Fleo sting victims.

Doing my part for economic stimulus.

Norm

Driveby305
06-03-09, 23:14
You must be talking about Ellie the boriqua.

Plump MILF takes it deep!

A good find

Well,,the girlfriend thing is just not working out.

I'm back to picking up hoes again,,,today I found 42 Y.O. milf at the bus stop on Pines and 441, in front of the audio car stereo place.

We went back to my place and I did a double tap on her fine ass.

I'll be posting some more latest action here soon. I have an appointment with one of my favs next week end.

You guys can mock me and tell me you knew I could not do the faithful, girlfriend thing,,,I have to admit it, I'm a lousy boyfriend.

I will cheat at the first opportunity.

I'm back from the brink and I won't be retiring from mongering anytime soon as I'm just a sexual slob and don't deserve the faithful love of a woman.

A61

Member #4084
06-04-09, 15:30
My experience is that Leo will never get in the car with you.If they pull you over they will cause all kinds of headaches if they want to.Like a ticket for dropping off a girl in the street and not on a curb or obstructing traffic or a felony if she has dope in your car or a firearm violation if you have a gun not stored properly.Best thing to do is be cooperative and keep your mouth shut.

Normal Guy
06-04-09, 18:45
Best thing to do is be cooperative and keep your mouth shut.I agree 100%.

Cleveland Report
06-05-09, 06:48
Best thing to do is be cooperative and keep your mouth shut.But never that you picked her up for sex (unless of course they have you cold anyway...in that case you have it coming :-))

NorthBound
06-05-09, 11:53
If you admit it... they will let you go.

They never saw money switching hands or $$ talk at all.

The only way your going to jail is on a suspended license, drugs or if you talk money with an undercover. OR if you follow a SW to her room, while she walks around the corner and you drive. Then the Undercover is in the room and your gone.

Otherwise it will be a two hour ordeal with multiple cops questioning you and searching your car for drugs and trying to scare the shit out of you. Then comes the STD talk.

Then your let go with a warning that if your ever in the area again they will find a reason to stop and arrest you....rolling stop at light, busted taillight, etc.

That is it... IF a sw says .. HEY BABY 20.00 for a bj $40.00 for anything you want... OUTSIDE THE CAR FROM THE WINDOW>.while holding a cellphone purse, walkman or dark thermos..KEEP DRIVING>

Member #4084
06-07-09, 23:21
Ran into Nina in Coconut Grove today.A wsw about 40 with a flat stomach and nice tits.Loves to please.Hangs out at the boat ramp or post office.She says she and a wsw named Sunshine are the only wsw's left in the Grove.

Cleveland Report
06-08-09, 07:05

You must do it differently here. Where I come from the court proceeding goes something like this:

Defense Attorney: Well, Mr. Policeman, how can you tell the jury for sure that my pristine upstanding client is a whoremongerer?

Policeman: Cause he told me. Does that count?

I've been through the interrogations which I don't like. But I won't admit that I am a mongerer unless they have the evidence (which they don't). They undoubtably tell me they are going to take me to jail unless I tell them that I picked up a *****. I won't do it. They can take me to jail if they want, we can stand there all day arguing about it, or they can let me go because I didn't do anything wrong.

The truth is that I didn't do anything. It usually (not always) prevails.

Chef Enzo
06-08-09, 13:27
You must do it differently here. Where I come from the court proceeding goes something like this:

Defense Attorney: Well, Mr. Policeman, how can you tell the jury for sure that my pristine upstanding client is a whoremongerer?

Policeman: Cause he told me. Does that count?

I've been through the interrogations which I don't like. But I won't admit that I am a mongerer unless they have the evidence (which they don't). They undoubtably tell me they are going to take me to jail unless I tell them that I picked up a *****. I won't do it. They can take me to jail if they want, we can stand there all day arguing about it, or they can let me go because I didn't do anything wrong.

The truth is that I didn't do anything. It usually (not always) prevails.

If LEO sees a known SW getting into a vehicle, YES that IS sufficient probable cause to stop the vehicle and question the occupants.

What are the chances that the SW was carrying paraphenalia like a stem, pipe, her "tools" or a rock or something else? I'd say around 92%. If the red and whites come on she will ditch them inside your car - fer sure!

To charge possesion, LEO would have to find the item on your person or show that you had reasonable access to control the possesion of the item. If there are two people in the back seat and two up front the officer will normally assume that the occupants of the back seat had control of an item if it were stuffed into the rear seat where the driver and the front occupant couldn't easily access. Unless the backseat passenger said, "The driver anded me this paper bag and asked me to stuff it inder the seat. I asked him what it was and he said it wasn't his, but we could all get into trouble if the cops find it."

Once LEO stops your vehicle an "investigation" is in progress. Anything you of your passengers say is under scrutiny. They may question you all they want - within limits. LEO can ask, "Why did you stop and pick up this female?" And you can respond, "I asked her if she needed a ride. She did and it was along my way so I said get in." The officer will definately speak to the passenger you picked up too. LEO will most likely run your drivers liscense and the identity of your passenger. I'd say there's around a 75% chance that there's an arrest warrant for the SW for a DID NOT APPEAR on a court case. In that case LEO will arrest the passenger, but not the driver so long as the records search comes back clean without any arrestable offenses. Tickets and open court cases are fine so long as there are not any bench warrants issued by the court system.

FYI - Miami PD tends to arrest first and let the courts sort it out. they don't give a rat's ass about rights or procedure - even when they're border line and they know it. Their attitude is to let the arraignment judge and you attourney fix it - and they will.

On the other hand...IF YOU SAY SOMETHING INCRIMINATING DURING THE INVESTIGATION your eggs are fried.

LEO can ask you all kinds of questions when they stop you, "Do you have any weapons or drugs in the car? What are you doing in this neighborhood? This woman has been convicted of prostitution. Why did you pick her up at the gas station? Did she offer you a sexual act or to have sex for money?"

The officer can ask your passenger, "Did you talk about sex acts? Did he offer to pay you for sex? Do you have any drugs or paraphenalia on you?"

LEO can ask the operator of the vehicle if they can search the vehicle. Depending on how you answered the first questions the asked you they most likely have zero legal right to conduct a search and you are completely within you rights to refuse a search of the vehicle. This will really piss off LEO. If you are well aquainted with an attourney that handle traffic offences you should have a little talk - invite them to happy hour one evening and by them some drinks and they will enlighten you.

The skinny is that we have alot of "RIGHTS" but that's all they are. LEO has the RED & BLUE LIGHTS and the GUN. On the street they can do whatever they want. Nobody is going to arrest a police officer for habitually arresting SWers and mongers and ignoring their "RIGHTS."

For the monger the case gets tossed out and/or charges are reduced to something insignificant - for the SW the cases always ballon way out of their control because they don't have anywhere to receive court notices and are extremely unreliable in attending court and seldom follow up and complete court ordered mandates.

SWers might get charged with soliciting prostitution and possesion and if they had resources could easily beat the rap - but they don't. So the SW will get released at the arraignment following arrest as long as their are no outstanding warrents and charges that require her to be detained. The court case is set for trial and the SW never shows up...the officer is there...the judge issues and arrest warrant...the SW gets picked up in a week or two (because they always do)...the SW is then held in detention until the court date is set. Corrections transports the SW to court for her "FAIR" trial. She will only get to speak to her public defender for about 4 minutes about 30 minutes before the trials for the morning or afternoon docket begin. Her PD is going to "advise" her of her legal options. Mind you the PD is a guy/gal who has no interest in spending more than 25 minutes tops on this court case.

The PD is going to recomend that the SW accept the State's offer for time served. Which means she will accept a guilty or guilty with adjucation plea.
If she wanted to go to trial she could. All she need to do is ask. The PD doesn't want her to - even when he knows there is a ton of reasonable doubt surrounding the case. The SW usually never wants to go to trial because there's a good chance that the State will request that she remain in custody if there's sufficient room in the corrections facility. Of course they could go to trial right there; both sides are supposed to be ready to go, but either the State or the PD will request the trial date be reset and they will back each other up. They judge will generally grant the trial reset once. If the arresting officer isn't there the judge will often toss the whole case out - that's like XMAS-4-SWers.

All in all there's just one thing the SW wants. She want's out of the Greybar Hotel so she can do whatever she need to to to get high again.

Bonus Jones
06-08-09, 19:18
If there was a movie about a rag tag bunch of mongers and a group of hookers with hearts of gold that were being harassed by an antagonistic officer, this post would be the inspiring speech in the third act.

Well done.

Nitrous
06-08-09, 19:30
I was pulled over a few weeks ago. I picked up a BSW, spinner, off 79th, just west of 95. As she got in, I saw LEO go by, look and slow down. I knew it was about to suck. I headed North, took the 1st right and pulled into the first available spot. I shut off my car and got out. I asked the SW to do the same, she refused... WTF !!!!!

She erroneously stated that LEO could do nothing because we had done nothing wrong. I left my car, took my kets and got out of the way. LEO drove right past my car. I should have gotten back in and high-tailed it out of there, but the roads will not allow you to easily lose someone with lights AND a radio.

He circled around and came back about 45 seconds later, full lights on my car. I was watching from a few hundred feet away. He spoke with the girl in the car for a while, I am surprised he didn't search my car. A few minutes later another 2 LEOs arrived intheir cruisers. They all hung aound for about 20 or so minutes and then left.

They returned again about 5 minutes later. I could see them on the side streets watching my car. This continued several more times. At one point, I was able toget back to my car to ask the SW to get out so I could lock up my car and then the LEO's would have no access to it, SHE REFUSED! Can you believe this f*ckin' shit! I offered her the $20 I originally offered her for her time.

After LEO came by again and I had to hide in the shadows of a U-Haul truck, I again approached her. She agreed to get out if I paid her $40. I was so pissed, but caught in a bad position, I said yes and paid her when she got out.

She wantd me to go across the street to some house (probably a dope house) and have the date there. I declined, but offered to make the date for another day. The b*tch got back in my car!!!! WTF !!!!!

She asked for my phone # (No, I did not give her my real #), and I agreed that when she went to the house, I would go in if it was safe. How f*ckin' dumb did she think I was! There was something about this girl that smelled like LEO. I know they don't get in, but she was either REALLY stupid or something was up.

She eventually did get out of the car and went across the street. I got in my car and I could see LEO waiting for me. They were at both ends of the street waiting for me to go by. I knew my car was clean, but checked out the side the SW was on before I proceeded on.

As soon as I passed LEO #1, on came the lights. The ran my license, etc..

"What are you doing around here?" the first LEO asked

"Nuthin'" I repied

One of them stuck his head in my passenger side window and said "You know he saw you pick her up don't you?"

I replied "Wasnt me" "I don't know what you mean"

They tried to associate me with the SW, but I kept saying 'I dunno" and "wasn't me"

They had nothing. They did not have me in the car with the SW nor did they have anything in my car that they could use against me. It was an illegal stop to boot. They had no reason to pull me over.

They threatened me with arrest if they ever saw me there again, blah, blah, blah....

If you're not in the car with the girl, they have nothing ....

NorthBound
06-08-09, 20:24
My post refers to only if you get pulled over for cruising-- same area frequently.

OR

Being white in a completely all black area.

OR

Being completely drug free in a known crack area or on same street as a known crack house.

Otherwise if the sw is in the car--- then read other posts and the 22 rules, etc.

But if your just cruising too much down 2nd, biscayne, opalocka or OT then refer to my post as it is better to say you where cruising for prostitutes then drugs. THEY ALREADY KNOW WHY YOUR THERE, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A MIAMI RESIDENT OR EVEN BROWARD --- YOUR NOT LOST--- A COUPLE WITH THEIR CHILDREN ARE LOST. A SINGLE MALE IN BLUE JEANS OR BAGGY PANTS IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE.

Archsex
06-09-09, 01:55

They never saw money switching hands or $$ talk at all.

The only way your going to jail is on a suspended license, drugs or if you talk money with an undercover. OR if you follow a SW to her room, while she walks around the corner and you drive. Then the Undercover is in the room and your gone.

Otherwise it will be a two hour ordeal with multiple cops questioning you and searching your car for drugs and trying to scare the shit out of you. Then comes the STD talk.

Then your let go with a warning that if your ever in the area again they will find a reason to stop and arrest you....rolling stop at light, busted taillight, etc.

That is it... IF a sw says .. HEY BABY 20.00 for a bj $40.00 for anything you want... OUTSIDE THE CAR FROM THE WINDOW>.while holding a cellphone purse, walkman or dark thermos..KEEP DRIVING>Guys,

Early in my monger days I showed the inexperienced and got busted a few times. One by an uncover LE. I'll never forget the moment. Pretty decoy on the corner of the Ernest motel near Flagler and 35th ave. Drove up to the corner and just stared at her and she said "want a date? " I said "maybe" and the next thing you know LE cars from everywhere pulls up with lights. On the report it mention that I offered $20 for BJ which I know it was a lie. The cops told me that they had me record. Being young and scared I played along. That nite I got my car towed, which costed me a grand to get it back. Case never made it to trail. Plead out and had to take the advocate program.

Second time I picked up a WSW on 8th and 67 I believed. As soon as she closed the door LE passed by and did a you turn and snagged red hand. SHe was no doubt wearing mongering clothes. She told me to tell le that I was giving she a ride, but I when with the honesty is the best policy theory. Long story short cop let her go and gave me a ticket to appear. This time no car towed just advocate program again.

Gringo2123
06-09-09, 12:12
5Am 14th st and 2nd. Young, tall, BSW with DD's. Nice body, good BBBJ, F/S.$30. Don't know if she was crazy or high or alittle of both. But overall a nice time. Never seen her before. Body appeared to be fairly new to the street.

LuckyBastard
06-10-09, 06:40
All these LEO horror stories reminds me of a nightmare I once had.

I picked up a young lady, negotiated a reasonable price, found a nice parking spot. We both stripped naked, and we were going at it. I was on top of her doing my thing when someone came up to the back of my car and shined a flashlight right on me. It's amazing how real that dream seemed to me. I can still feel my heart stopping to this day. It turns out that the person shining the light on me was an undercover narcotics officer that just got off duty. He saw me make the pickup and followed me to my parking spot. He parked his car a little down the road and walked to my location to stay undetected. Surprisingly, he focused much of his attention on the young lady I was with. He told her to get dressed and to step out of the car and questioned her. Fortunately, the girl I was with was not really a streetwalker.- she was an escort looking to make a little extra on the street one evening. So, she was not an addict, and was very well spoken. She managed to talk her way out of trouble, and the officer suggested that we find a motel and let us go. This was not the 'happy ending' that I was looking for, but it was a very happy ending to a very bad nightmare.

Member #4084
06-12-09, 00:20
I went mongering in South Beach tonight just like in the old days but this was a total waste of time. No WSW on Alton or West ave. None in the 6th and Meridian area. Nothing on Collins or Ocean. I did see some half black, half hispanic ghetto talking ones in a pack on Washington but they are a joke for the prices they want. Don't waste your time in South Beach.

Luvahj
06-12-09, 10:01
I was busted once with a ho in my car. They charged me with for trespassing. Don't believe we had started the act

Snake27
06-17-09, 21:19
My 2 cents on the police pullover:

I agree completely with the previous guy who said the best thing is to be cooperative and remain as silent as possible. Just answer the questions. And be sure to have a story for why you are in the area. Visiting a friend at such-and-such street, but you don't need to give names/addresses. They won't believe you, but at least it's a story. That's if you do not have a girl in the car. If you do, I think you're at the cop's mercy and I don't have any great advice for that.

It's also crucial not to mix mongering with other illegal activities. Obey traffic rules, don't get high or drunk (do it at home !), and don't have illegal stuff in your car (drugs, open liquor, weapons) and keep all your car paperwork in order, etc. That way you can let the cops search away and they'll find nothing, read you the riot act and let you go.

Once I did refuse to let the police search my car -- just didn't want to be bothered. I tried the line "Sir, I don't consent to any searches." Well, the officer called in 4 other squad cars and a K-9 unit. Their dog "jumped" at the passenger door and this gave probable cause to search. After a long ordeal, hand-cuffs, insulting questioning, and reading me the riot act, they let me go. (BTW, that was not in Miami.) So it probably would be better to let them search and get it over with, as long as you are not mixing illegal pleasures.

Sorry that was more like 20 cents (lol).

Cleveland Report
06-18-09, 06:53
My 2 cents on the police pullover:

Once I did refuse to let the police search my car -- just didn't want to be bothered. I tried the line "Sir, I don't consent to any searches." Well, the officer called in 4 other squad cars and a K-9 unit. Their dog "jumped" at the passenger door and this gave probable cause to search. After a long ordeal, hand-cuffs, insulting questioning, and reading me the riot act, they let me go. (BTW, that was not in Miami.) So it probably would be better to let them search and get it over with, as long as you are not mixing illegal pleasures.

Sorry that was more like 20 cents (lol).

Strange. Generally the reponse would be..."you are free to go". Must be you :)

Snake27
06-18-09, 23:22
Strange. Generally the reponse would be..."you are free to go". Must be you :)

The cop in charge did say "you are free to go", but only after pursuing his hunch, searching my car, and finding nothing illegal. Anyway, while it's just one anecdote to add to the mix here, I stand by my advice. :)

Mangus Man
06-20-09, 00:01
Back in the late 80's, I found a young cuban SW near downtown that I took to an 8th street fuck motel and found her to be an amazingly hot fuck. She was definitely a 10 for a SW fuck.

The next time I found her and picked her up in that neighborhood, she tried to get me to drive her into Overtown, (to score a fix from her pusher), but as soon as I realized where we were heading, a few blocks west of the 95 underpass, I figured out why she was asking me to go there, and I told her Sorry, but No Way am I gonna take her to buy her fucking heroin, no matter how good of a fuck she was.

I made a u-turn on a completely deserted empty street, and 2 seconds later, out of nowhere, I'm pulled over by a UC narcotics detective. He grills me, and I said I realized I was going the wrong way, and that's why I turned around to get OUT of the neighborhood.

He was absolutely positive that we HAD bought some heroin, even though I swore to him that I was leaving BECAUSE I wouldn't let the girl score smack, but he pulled us out and searched every inch of my car for half an hour. He just kept getting more angry when he couldn't find any drugs, and insisting I was a fucking liar, and that if I didn't confess and give him the heroin, he was gonna beat the shit out of me, and then shoot me, and then arrest me.

I remember he was bald, and his head kept getting more and more red with anger. He must have been coked up or on speed, cause he finally took my keys and opened my trunk, which was full of my diving gear, mask, fins, dive flag, scuba tank, regulator, and spear gun.

When he saw the spear gun, he grabbed it and went crazy, screaming at me, AHA!!! WHAT IS THIS???!!! NOW I'VE GOT YA PUNK!!!

I said Huh?? Its for catching fish. Look at all my diving gear.

He got so furious, I thought his head was gonna explode, it looked just like a big red tomato.

He finally yelled at me to get lost and warned me he would promise to shoot me if he ever saw me again.

Nice guy.

Gringo2123
06-21-09, 06:09
Saturday morning around 7am was driving by 103 and 22av and saw a BSW and a WSW on a side street. Looped around, WSW was 5'0, blue jean skirt, cute.6 on streetwalker scale.30 f/s. Only complaint, kept trying to rush me. But since I didn't pay her anything up front, didn't let it bother me and just kept banging away. Have digits for senior members.

Bonus Jones
06-21-09, 08:58
Back in the late 80's...I know it's not right to not mind certain people were dead, but this story infuriates me.

Gringo2123
06-23-09, 07:19
When's the last time anyone has seen an asian streetwalker? 20 yrs for me. If you're into grannies, this one is for you. Tues morning.5:30 am. Saw an older Chinese lady walking on second ave around 30st. Thought she was just a normal lady out for a morning stroll. But 10 minutes later saw her over on miami ave in a worse neighborhood so I pulled over. She's in her fifties, decent body, don't think she's a user just an alkie. Decent BBBJ. Full service for $20. Have digits for senior members.

Happy Hunting

Archsex
06-26-09, 18:13
Saw an old face "Mia" Thursday nite but couldn't stop. She's a WSW (7 SCALE) in her 20's or early 30's with a large tatto on her left shoulder I believe. Her spot is on flagler and somewhere around 39th ave. She usually walks back and forth between bus bench and gas station on south side of the road. She also does not like the attention on the street so she would hide from time to time and resurface later.

Norman93
06-27-09, 20:31
Hi,

I will be traveling to Miami next week...Perhaps in the style of Letterman's top 10, please list the best/favorite/most productive areas for cruising for SW's.

Thanks.

Member #4084
06-27-09, 23:12
Here are some of the wsw around 14 street.

Some are still around ,some are long gone.

Member #4084
06-27-09, 23:14
One more thats always around.

Pensfan87
06-28-09, 00:56
Hey Arch,

I've seen Mia many times! She's a good date for you mongers out there looking in the Miami area. She's usually on the side streets trying to be a little inconspicuous( on the south side of flagler, just west of 37th ave.)

Mangus Man
06-28-09, 20:59
You had SORES on her mouth.

Buy one disease, get an extra one of same or equal value for free.

Reminds me of a wh0re that gave me crabs, about a month later, I was leaving the free clinic, as I opened the door to go from the exam rooms area, back into the waiting room, there she was, waiting to go in for her exam.

When I saw her, at first I didn't realize who she was, but then it hit me, and before I could grab her by the throat to start choking her, she walked up and whispered in my ear how terribly sorry she was.

Pensfan87
06-28-09, 20:59
Hey Dickster,

That girl Joslyn looks pretty good where and when did you see her?

Is she still around?

Driverdown
06-28-09, 21:34
I found this lady on NE 2nd Ave and 77 St Wednesday afternoon. Her name was something like Shawna or something like it. She said LE has been extremely active lately so much that she rather use the pink house and feel safe and getting a pay cut (I only had 2 jacksons).

Member #4084
06-29-09, 12:37
I met Joslyn about 6 months ago. Told me the all too familiar story of being kicked out of her strip club and needed money fast. Very clean and pretty at the time. Then she started deteriorating and became mean and scary. Last saw her in a haze on 2nd ave standing up but bent over looking for something on the ground. Drove around and an hour later saw her in the same place still looking for something on the ground!

Lkg For Bbbj
06-29-09, 15:00

Some are still around ,some are long gone.Thanks for the photos, Sexydickster -

Because I would like to here the stories surrounding the providers, could you please give a one line description of your experiences with the various providers ?

Archsex
06-30-09, 01:31
Hi,

I will be traveling to Miami next week...Perhaps in the style of Letterman's top 10, please list the best/favorite/most productive areas for cruising for SW's.

Thanks.Visiting miami on Friday and Saturday nites, it seems that the SW's in the flagler and 8th street near the airport area have disappeared. I remember a few months back you would see SW's on a regular basis, at least half a dozon. Ever since the murder of a john by the a SW has the street of miami scare off the sws. I think the LE.

Archsex
06-30-09, 01:36
Hi,

Thanks.Visiting Miami on Friday and Saturday nites, it seems that the sw's in the Flagler and sw 8th street near the airport area have disappeared. I remember a few months back you would see sw's on a regular basis, at least half a dozen. Ever since the murder of a john by the a sw has the street of miami seen little to no action. I think that LE has cjhanged its view on mongering.

One area which you can still find action is NW 79th street between 27th ave and Biscanyne bvld.

Member #4084
07-01-09, 00:22
More WSWs from the 14th street and 2nd ave area.

Member #4084
07-01-09, 00:52
A better pic of Chelsea.

Johnson5
07-02-09, 08:07
Saw an old face "Mia" Thursday nite but couldn't stop. She's a WSW (7 SCALE) in her 20's or early 30's with a large tatto on her left shoulder I believe. Her spot is on flagler and somewhere around 39th ave. She usually walks back and forth between bus bench and gas station on south side of the road. She also does not like the attention on the street so she would hide from time to time and resurface later.I ran into her as well the other night. I've seen her there on numerous occasions but she is a real careful type and for some reason always thought I was LEO Its hard being beautiful. Anyways, she told me her pimp kicked her and broke one of her teeth. She is need of a bond on the front one. Anyways BBBJ for 30. Very hot except for the stretch marks on her stomach.

Happy hunting

Goofygoon
07-07-09, 18:42
The word on the street is that Roslyn had an infection in her hand that she left untreated until it turned black and had apparently become gangrenous. From what I was told, her arm was amputated below the elbow. I understand that she is still in the hospital recovering from the amputation.

The last time I was with Roslyn was 2 years ago, she reached into my pocket and ripped me off for 20 dollars. Perhaps this is karma. However, I do have sympathy for her impairment. I wonder if she will return to the street and continue to provide services. I understand that there is a niche market for amputees.

On the other hand, perhaps this will serve as Roslyn's bottom and she will go on to lead a clean and sober normal happy life away from Overtown and all of the risks that a drug addicted hooker faces.

Either way her life is sure to change. I hope that she gets clean and stays away from drugs and Overtown. Sometimes good things come from bad situations. I wish her luck.

Member #4084
07-07-09, 20:19
I ran into Sandra on 14th street earlier.She just got out of rehab and looks great.Back to her old habits since shes back on the streeet corner .Probably the best lookin wsw I've ever seen and for the next day or so she will still be clean and fresh.Only problem is that some other monger told me he has info that shes HIV positive and I cant confirm that.

Member #4084
07-07-09, 21:45
Has anyone run into a wsw named Raiza? She used to hang out on Flagler and 40 something.Pretty, with an amazing hard body and clean.Once, a year ago, I saw her at a 7/11 on 8th street.When I met her that second time, she said she had quit the street life.Stupidly, I never asked for a way to contact her and all these years I keep looking for her and wonder if I will ever run into her again.

Gringo2123
07-08-09, 07:49
I've been with roslyn many times, starting the first month she hit the streets. Never had a problem with her but that just goes to show you never know what will happen.

Be safe.

The word on the street is that Roslyn had an infection in her hand that she left untreated until it turned black and had apparently become gangrenous. From what I was told, her arm was amputated below the elbow. I understand that she is still in the hospital recovering from the amputation.

The last time I was with Roslyn was 2 years ago, she reached into my pocket and ripped me off for 20 dollars. Perhaps this is karma. However, I do have sympathy for her impairment. I wonder if she will return to the street and continue to provide services. I understand that there is a niche market for amputees.

On the other hand, perhaps this will serve as Roslyn's bottom and she will go on to lead a clean and sober normal happy life away from Overtown and all of the risks that a drug addicted hooker faces.

Either way her life is sure to change. I hope that she gets clean and stays away from drugs and Overtown. Sometimes good things come from bad situations. I wish her luck.

Pete141
07-08-09, 08:15
Hey fella’s, please excuse some of my pictures, there was film cover on the lens. Here is Erica 20yrs Cuba princess old BANGING body, a lot of small tattoos ("CASH" " FLOW") written on her knuckles on each hand. ("Kadafee"), or something written on her chest. She is eager to please, . HOT BBBJ for $30 f/s for $60.

She operates around Over Town near the "Butterfly store" but has someone living in the Apartments off of NW 17th & 2nd Ave OT. But says she is in West Miami week days she has no contact number yet. She is a catch.

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:18

Some are still around ,some are long gone.Audiovisuals are good. I wish we could post video clips of the girls inviting guys to cum see them.

And who put the cake icing on their bellies in some of those shots?

Norm

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:27
>He finally yelled at me to get lost and warned me he would promise to shoot me if he ever saw me again.

Nice guy.[/QUOTE]He's probably retired now and cruises the same neighborhodd looking for BJs.

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:32
I went mongering in South Beach tonight just like in the old days but this was a total waste of time. No WSW on Alton or West ave. None in the 6th and Meridian area. Nothing on Collins or Ocean. I did see some half black, half hispanic ghetto talking ones in a pack on Washington but they are a joke for the prices they want. Don't waste your time in South Beach.I agree. SoBe is for tourists and newbies...

Although on Ocean Drive late-night I have had BSWs actually grab my crotch and massage me into bonerdom while they try to make a sale. Even if you don't go for it, it was still kind of fun.

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:35
5Am 14th st and 2nd. Young, tall, BSW with DD's. Nice body, good BBBJ, F/S.$30. Don't know if she was crazy or high or alittle of both. But overall a nice time. Never seen her before. Body appeared to be fairly new to the street.I'm seeing a lot of reports for $30 bbbj. Is that the going rate? I normally only go $20 with a maybeeeeee for $25 if you promise its really good...

This is one sector which has not been hit by inflation (or is that in-fellatio-n) over the years. Jackson bought the same thing in 1980s as he does today. Or at least, I think so.

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:42
Guys,

She told me to tell le that I was giving she a ride, but I when with the honesty is the best policy theory. Long story short cop let her go and gave me a ticket to appear. This time no car towed just advocate program again.Never, ever, ever confess. Never say anything incriminating. You really DO have the right to remain silent, or at least say things like "we were just talking." Be polite, be cool, be respectful. But don't say things that convict you.

You can always choose to plead guilty later in court if you think its a good move, but don't confess to cops up front. That is suicide.

Of course, an even smarter way is to not get busted in the first place, but I realize that is not always within our control.

N.

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:45
it is better to say you where cruising for prostitutes then drugs. THEY ALREADY KNOW WHY YOUR THERE, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A MIAMI RESIDENT OR EVEN BROWARD --- YOUR NOT LOST--- A COUPLE WITH THEIR CHILDREN ARE LOST. A SINGLE MALE IN BLUE JEANS OR BAGGY PANTS IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE.Of course, a safer response might be "I like to look at the girls" rather than "I am cruising for a prostitute." One admits a crime and another is a fairly innocent statement that would probably not convict you in court.

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:50
They threatened me with arrest if they ever saw me there again, blah, blah, blah....

If you're not in the car with the girl, they have nothing ....Dude,

You deserve an award for the best story ever! We should chip in an buy you a medal!

Norm

Normal Guy
07-09-09, 14:59
What are the chances that the SW was carrying paraphenalia like a stem, pipe, her "tools" or a rock or something else? I'd say around 92%. If the red and whites come on she will ditch them inside your car - fer sure!This was a good post, very informative. But I think the odds of them carrying actual drugs is pretty rare. I'd guess they use it up as soon as they score, not store it for very long term.

I actually try to filter out the girls that look like junkies or give me a bad feeling. I just refuse to agree on a price or say "sorry, I thought you were somebody else."

Linkjaf
07-10-09, 08:55
When's the last time anyone has seen an asian streetwalker? 20 yrs for me. If you're into grannies, this one is for you. Tues morning.5:30 am. Saw an older Chinese lady walking on second ave around 30st. Thought she was just a normal lady out for a morning stroll. But 10 minutes later saw her over on miami ave in a worse neighborhood so I pulled over. She's in her fifties, decent body, don't think she's a user just an alkie. Decent BBBJ. Full service for $20. Have digits for senior members.

Happy HuntingWell I've come back to check up on whats new around here. Loss of my car has hindered my journey's... I so do miss that car. But this message peaked my attention so very much.... Asian?.... Mature??... 20 F/S???...

FETISH + FETISH + ECONOMIC = O'Happy Day

In any case, being that I am in the green clouds, just wanted to know if it was possible to get those digits. I've been looking for a little Asian treat for a while. Sent a Message.

Thanks for the find.

Stangr
07-12-09, 12:53
6:00am: Kind of slow this morning, cruised 79th and biscayne. Picked up "Tonya" bsw around the Cushman school. I think she's kinda new, 30 1/2 and 1/2. Early 20's lokks boyish, short hair corn rows, kinda light skinned. What she lacked in lokks in face dept she made up in ethusiasm and will to please.

She offered her room at the 7 seas, declined. She agreed to go all the way to the "pink house". Old guy in the parking lt gives me the thumbs up and wink. Get room and get too business. Undresses, nice tits, tight stomach, couple of tats and a very hairy bush. Good head technique very eager to please and receive instruction. Change position for power mish end of bed. Very tight pussy, had trouble getting in, I get my groove and she is wincing, squirming and trying to get away, yessssssss. Knocked it out, cleaned up and dropped her off by her hotel. No digits, gave her mine monger number so we can try again soon.,

Look 5-6 (next door boyish)
Servive 10+
attitude 10+
value 10+
repeat yes, soon.

Stangr

Mangus Man
07-15-09, 00:51
Picked up Tonya around the Cushman school

Your story takes me back, way back.

The house where I grew up for 18 years was 5 blocks from Cushman school.
I probably rode my bike past there 1000 times.
Hookers have been walking by Cushman since the 1970's.

But finding something worthwhile like you did, and at 6 a.m., might only happen once every 10 years.

So you could get lucky once every 3650 drive-bys.

Got gas? :p

PS. She looked boyish, but she wasn't, was she? As is Adams apple? Tonya wasn't Tom?

PSS. Whs she Caribbean or USA? Accent? Skinny? Junkie? Rock monster? Shrimp boat stank pussy, or clean?

Johnson5
07-15-09, 23:57
Scooped up a super sweet BSW at around 8:00pm tonight. She was sitting at the bus stop on the south west corner on Biscayne about a block south from the strip club. She mentioned that was her spot. Drove past gave her the look, looped around and she knew her place. Real nice tits, $20 for a BBBJ. Nice skills and again very very sweet girl. Says shes from NC or Atlanta I dunno, has a 10 year old. Definitely recommend no digits. Says shes getting a phone tomorrow. Yellow Dress.

Later on. Down by biscayne at 36th. Picked up two BSW. If I had more cash could have done them both but I only had $30 bucks so one of them blew me. One was Pooh and she was ok. The other was Nicki and for a SW she was fine. Either way I have digits for senior members. They seemed pretty desperate $40 for full service. Either way I'm calling Nicki tomorrow or Friday for a drive by.

So I haven't been by 8th street or flagler in a while but I've had good luck on Biscayne and up through 79th street. On my way back to 95. I noticed another BSW very attractive by the cushman school probably 930 or so. Then on 79th there were a couple of above average by the self storage place.

Anyone had luck on flagler or 8th street?

Oh and for you guys that are interested I saw a couple Tranny Walkers on 79th as well. Ahahahahahahhahaha

Good Luck and Happy Hobbying.

Padefigure
07-17-09, 07:43
This morning around 6, I was passing through 79th not expecting much but still looked as I had an itch for something this morning, when I spot this BSW. She's slender average height and I thought she might be good for a quick BJ. I turned down a side street and scooped her up and immediately I knew this was a case of "It looked great from far but not up close." It wasn't that she looked bad but her smell could take down an elephant. I had a balled up 5 in my hand already and was aboout to give it to her just to get her to leave (yes the smell was that bad). Before I could say anything she grabs the money from my hand, opens the door, and was trying to leave. I guess she couldn't handle such a complicated task because she stumbled and almost tripped half way out. As quick as I could I grabbed my 5 out of her left hand and pushed the rest of her out. I drove off and stopped a few feet away to lean over and close my door.

I know it was just a five but I could allow someone to get away like that, its the principle. I guess all the le action is keeping the better girls away and leaving us the leftovers on the streets.

Gringo2123
07-18-09, 07:00
In the future if you just accelerate quickly enough the door normally closes by itself;)

This morning around 6, I was passing through 79th not expecting much but still looked as I had an itch for something this morning, when I spot this BSW. She's slender average height and I thought she might be good for a quick BJ. I turned down a side street and scooped her up and immediately I knew this was a case of "It looked great from far but not up close." It wasn't that she looked bad but her smell could take down an elephant. I had a balled up 5 in my hand already and was aboout to give it to her just to get her to leave (yes the smell was that bad). Before I could say anything she grabs the money from my hand, opens the door, and was trying to leave. I guess she couldn't handle such a complicated task because she stumbled and almost tripped half way out. As quick as I could I grabbed my 5 out of her left hand and pushed the rest of her out. I drove off and stopped a few feet away to lean over and close my door.

I know it was just a five but I could allow someone to get away like that, its the principle. I guess all the le action is keeping the better girls away and leaving us the leftovers on the streets.

Tanboat05
07-18-09, 14:15
Probably the ONLY thing that slows me from riding as much as I used to is the fact these girls are butt ugly and scabbed up more than the ones you can find going to places where wives and horned up women go when they need someone to go down on them. I dont want cracked or tweeked out dumpsters, I enjoy women with appetites. Used to be, you could come across the girls who did it for the kick as much as the play money like a down and out waitress between jobs.

Oh I still look and find the diamond in the rough but as '61' points out, most of these girls look better at 20 meters out.

Miami Ron
07-18-09, 15:10
Folks it's always good to leave some extra cash in the car incase she wants a tip or wants to rob you for something extra like a 5,10 or 20 in the car. If you don't have anything in the car, most likely she won't believe you and you'll have a hard time kicking her out. Always have some money in the car if you plan on picking up a sw or woman. Don't just tell her you don't have money and you just pick up a woman even if she's not a sw. That's bad luck.

Be Safe out there. ISPI always tell a reluctant skank that I live in west palm beach and if they won't get out there welcome to go to West palm beach with me. As I head towards I95 they always want out. I would prefer not even to part with $5.

Gringo2123
07-19-09, 05:25
Ran into Erica, calls herself "good" now as a streetname. Very apt name. Sunday am near checkers and burger king. Had a chico, pimp/boyfriend waiting on her. Wanted 40 for bbj said I would pay that for f/s, she countered with 50, told her I would drop her back off, and she all of a sudden settled for 40 f/s. Slight attitude but more than made up for it with her banging bod and tight p*ssy, decent bbj but too quick. Dressed nice, smelled nice.

Happy Hunting

Hey fella’s, please excuse some of my pictures, there was film cover on the lens. Here is Erica 20yrs Cuba princess old BANGING body, a lot of small tattoos ("CASH" " FLOW") written on her knuckles on each hand. ("Kadafee"), or something written on her chest. She is eager to please, . HOT BBBJ for $30 f/s for $60.

She operates around Over Town near the "Butterfly store" but has someone living in the Apartments off of NW 17th & 2nd Ave OT. But says she is in West Miami week days she has no contact number yet. She is a catch.

Member #4084
07-19-09, 17:57
Well I finally hit paydirt today. Just when I was giving up on Flagler and 8th street, I saw a WSW dart out of the EL Nido motel at 31 and 8th street. Made a quick turn around hoping she would be still be there (the good ones can be snatched up in seconds never to be seen again). As I was putting all valuables away and taking out the SW cash I realized my timing was good and she jumped right in. A 24 year old with blonde streaked hair and about 5'6. Nice body and the price was right. A very good find. And best of all she says her partner in crime is another good looking working girlfriend sharing a room with her. I only wish I had my camera with me as that would be too perfect. My only other complaint is she was on the phone all the time and it sounded like she was making some kind of deals. She gave me her phone number and I will post it later but I want to tap her girlfriend first before you other mongers spook her.

Normal Guy
07-19-09, 23:44
Before I could say anything she grabs the money from my hand, opens the door, and was trying to leave.This happens. Once, after asking a girl where she wanted to park, she took me to a really well-lit out in the open spot. I said I did not think this was private enough and just then she opened my door and walked out, with the $20 I paid her in advance.

She picked the spot on purpose. I wonder how many of these girls get run over by their victims.

Normal Guy
07-19-09, 23:56
She offered her room at the 7 seas, declined. It is good you declined. I went with a girl to one of the motels near 79th/Bisc and got robbed inside the room. The girl waited until I was naked, then told me that guy we passed on the way in was her boyfriend and he'd come in if I did not give her all my money. She had something in her hand and I could not see what it was, something cylindrical. Mace? A knife? I did not want to find out, so I gave her my money.

Then I said "Does this mean we AREN'T gonna have sex? " I was really just kidding, but she felt bad and offered to give me quick head before the guy got suspicious on what was taking so long and came in. I did not do it, just left alive and luckily WITH my car.

Uncle Normie Says: Never go to the motel, unless you rent to room.

Normal Guy
07-19-09, 23:57
She agreed to go all the way to the "pink house". What and where is the pink house?

Miami Ron
07-20-09, 17:52
This happens. Once, after asking a girl where she wanted to park, she took me to a really well-lit out in the open spot. I said I did not think this was private enough and just then she opened my door and walked out, with the $20 I paid her in advance.

She picked the spot on purpose. I wonder how many of these girls get run over by their victims.You will continue to be a victim if #1 you pay in advance and #2 you let them pick the spot. These woman are experts in taking advantage of a weakness and that's just what they will do given the opportunity.

You paid her in advance which gives her NO incentive to stay with you. By holding back for the job to be done and done right. Now the power is in your hands TILL YOU PAY HER

Going to her spot is just asking for trouble as she knows the area very well Her man could be waiting for you to rob or even kill you.

She could have someone follow you to her spot and they could block you in as the shit hits the fan.

I would be very aware of any cars following to the point of going around a block in a complete circle to see if anyones following then I would find my own spot to do the deed. I would not pay her first under any circumstance.

Just tell her this is incentive for her to do a good job and tell her that you can't run away with her money and if she is good you will give her a small tip above the amount you agreed upon.

When you are in power the whole situation changes and things go very smooth compared to giving a money hungry *****/addict an expect her to do the "right thing"

Goofygoon
07-21-09, 02:42
What and where is the pink house?I heard that the "pink house" has been many different things to many different people over the years.

I heard that black US army soldiers slept at the pink house before shipping out during World War I. They were segregated from white soldiers and needed separate quarters.

Has anyone else heard that story?

Pete141
07-22-09, 19:42
Well Gentleman,

I was out and about in our fair city and came across a little something.

WSW Angel about 20yrs old Blonde thin frame cute face, .

Found her on 79th St and Biscayne NE Corner Bus stop. She is not a regular, she says the the 79th scene; but is active on the beach 71st to 81st on Harding (Just take 79th St East over the bridges guys it becomes 71st)

She is a good BBBJ for about $30-40 so you can figure the rest.

By the way the 71st to 81st area is picking up boys but be weary of LEO so keep sharp.

She stays in the Winsdor Hotel about I do not recall the address sorry.

I have a number for her but Senior Members only.

Say you meet her the other night at the Shell.

She is cool with the extra attention.

Pete141
07-22-09, 20:25
Gentlemen Here I was traveling in our fair town and came across a maiden.

Jamie 19yrs old hails from Hollywood FL but I found her consistently on the bus bench at NE 77th St and Biscayne Blvd.

She is on the bench on the South bound side.

Sweet attitude and freindly lives near there.

She is ok for a BBBJ but a bit pricey $40-50 about $75-90 for the show.

Here is a pic.

Side note Fellas: We should all try follow the example set forth by Agent61, he has had the right idea from day 1, pictures are worth a thousand lines.

Our our combine bull shit stories.

Lets leave the tall tales for fishing trips.

Happy mongering

Pete141
07-22-09, 20:49
Trailers do not only have trash!

I present Sasha for the Mongering public Cute Petite frame (Really small girl) Nice to bang but she is soo small that her mouth does not allow her to BBBJ well. She is freindly clean with a killer pair of tits (mouth watering boys)

Trailer park off 79th between NW 10th& 12th on the North side.

The best enterance is from NW 81st St

The Oneway that is one block to the North

The Trailer park will be one your left when you take 81st use the last enterance on on the left.

Sasha lives in the brown tan trailer on your left A-12 A expedition or excursion red parked

DO NOT KNOCK she claims to be living with a boyfreind so just look out for her around.

Don't pick up directly from 79th St from 7th Ave to 27th without a look for LEO first. Remember that area is METRO DADE, they are sligthly more competant that MIAMI PD

_________************************_____________

Agent61 what are some tips for trailer park traveling?

Pete141
07-22-09, 21:07
A seeming quite area is a hot bed for fun the

Miami Ave / to the East

1-95 /to the West

NW29th to 20th

This little quite neighborhood seems harmless on the outside but our freind the Crack monster has moved in.

So on NW 28th st off Miami Ave the 3rd and 4th house on the North side (left traveling W) Is a know spot the girls buy their stuff from the guys around there.

Drive around there but be weary the LEO activity is heightend when the Art galleries on Miami Ave have shows so.

BLEND IN BLEND IN

Here is Mia a older but Freindly WSW latina very clean earger to show you a good time. You can find her in the Day as well around there.

There are some real jewels out there on N Miami ave but mainly on NW 2nd Ave at all time of the day Very good quality

Member #4084
07-22-09, 23:44
I ran into Melissa from Pa tonight.

She looked good in her tight blue jeans.

Joe Black
07-23-09, 02:50
Great info.
I drive around miami all the time and have no luck with this Ho's.
Dump my cam on the trunk and be on the look-out
Great info...

Tanboat05
07-23-09, 13:34
Well I am happy to see the thread cum alive with productive mongers here
:-)

It is also nice to see the economy bringing out some better talent for the over worked hunters here.

Going back to the Pink House post by G61, look up Hearn Lodge. Also known as a 'soul saving' Mert Lodge ( maybe something in its history but they are one in the same).

Skydiver
07-23-09, 16:59

She looked good in her tight blue jeans.Damn! I'm heading to a few east coast cities in a few days.

If I monger, I'll post reports.

Hope I bag one like that!

Pete141
07-23-09, 21:58
Well as the years progress there seems to be a inverse relationship with intelligence of you population as a whole.(people are getting dumber and dumber)

So her name is nina from Cali. Please refer to

Agent61 posted her about a month bac back

Boys she is a real jewel in the brains department.

Now please endulge me she will act a bit skitish at first when you picked up at first. She will ask for $300 dollars with a serious expression. But notice the dazed look in her eyes.

Now here come the real fucking prize

She will accept $40---60 with dealing

But the she will utter the words "do you have a check" she is serious boys yes and if you are inclined you can present her with bogus paper and slam the shit outta her

You make the call

Slam her in any way you want

I mean front. Rear. And anything in between

She is the definition of push button

But she can get weird she must be bi-polar or something

So be on you "p" & "q"

Be nice and freindly gentlemen like then bang her like a banjo

She was last on biscayne 14th to 36th st

And 40th to 79th walking around in a daze

Most recently near the 14th to 36th route.

Lkg For Bbbj
07-24-09, 10:20

She looked good in her tight blue jeans.Sexydickster - did she hold for foto and spit or did she swallow.

I luv h0s that swallow.

Giani
07-24-09, 13:52
SDSr: Your Melissa IS quite a find, but what REALLY caught my attention was her fabulous pubes in her nude shot:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79176

Makes a guy want to jump right in there are PARTY! I have zeroed in on her nether world and posted the pic. Thanks for the pictures, especially this one. Keep up the good work.

Giani

She looked good in her tight blue jeans.

Kjsmooth 28
07-24-09, 14:27
We need to all stick together and stop spending 40 and 50 dollars on these girls.

When a girl says $40 tell her hell no and let her get out, after a few days of that the prices will go down to $20 and maybe even $10 but we have to all do it for it to work.

Kjsmooth 28
07-24-09, 14:33
Maybe Im the only one thats out of work on here but we need to stop paying 40 and $50 and start turning these girls down. Eventually it will go down to $20 even $10. But we need to all do it for a few weeks.

Member #4084
07-25-09, 02:00
I met this one named Skittles walking on Collins and 77th.

Johnson5
07-25-09, 09:40
Well as the years progress there seems to be a inverse relationship with intelligence of you population as a whole.(people are getting dumber and dumber)

So her name is nina from Cali. Please refer to

Agent61 posted her about a month bac back

Boys she is a real jewel in the brains department.

Now please endulge me she will act a bit skitish at first when you picked up at first. She will ask for $300 dollars with a serious expression. But notice the dazed look in her eyes.

Now here come the real fucking prize

She will accept $40---60 with dealing

But the she will utter the words "do you have a check" she is serious boys yes and if you are inclined you can present her with bogus paper and slam the shit outta her

You make the call

Slam her in any way you want

I mean front. Rear. And anything in between

She is the definition of push button

But she can get weird she must be bi-polar or something

So be on you "p" & "q"

Be nice and freindly gentlemen like then bang her like a banjo

She was last on biscayne 14th to 36th st

And 40th to 79th walking around in a daze

Most recently near the 14th to 36th route.I've seen her before, definitely this girl is strange.

Chef Enzo
07-25-09, 14:52
We need to all stick together and stop spending 40 and 50 dollars on these girls.

When a girl says $40 tell her hell no and let her get out, after a few days of that the prices will go down to $20 and maybe even $10 but we have to all do it for it to work.You're just preach'n to da choir. The (bored) members here are merely a small pecentage of the SWs customers. I'd say most of the gals short time $ comes from quick drive-by pick up and mostly doesn't repeat alot with the same HO.

KJ - you could stand around on the street corner with a sign letting everyone know what you'd like them to do. Maybe you could sit there in your car down the street and wait for somebody to pick up a SW and then ride up beside them and tell them not to pay more than $20...or you could start a bumper sticker campaign.

Miami has a pretty high cost of living and these HOs like to be high so living costs them alot. There's pretty much 2 kinds of HOs around Bisc./Overtown/Second Ave. they either smoke the crack pipe or do heroin.

There aren't alot of schitzo crack HOs running all over the place doing whatever so they can go buy sum three-for-twenty rock that will last them 1 to 3 hours. Freaky crack HOs just want the cash fast and usually offer nothing but super rushed service. They want to run to the dope hole and get sum into their pipe and light it up - that's all they're about. They'll doo that all night long for as long as the customers are around and then they'll just crash and burn. The chicks often dash with the cash in two-secs. They'll be sucking you off for 18 seconds and then ask if you're ready to blow - and say, "Why is it taking you so long to cum." Jeez honey - my dick ain't even wet!

KJ if you want to spend $10 or $20 bucks you're gonna have ta settle for a rock monster. Thank good there aren't too many along the main strolls. You'll find plenty of them in O-Town behind the Butterfly store North of 14th St. (around the Blue two story boarding house on 17th St.) the crack wh0res don't verture all the way to the main stroll - it's too far for them and their attention span is too short.

Most of the chickies on the 14th Street stroll are on the "H" - they're stuck on opiates. They're on the "health plan" and they NEED their meds. These Hos have to plan out everything and need something for the morning. it's all about getting zoned out for them. They just need $40 - $60 bucks a night and a little more for the day, a bit for food and some to pay for their luxury condo on 17th St. These Hos would prefer to get $70 for and all nighter and $20 in the AM for "expenses" - they'll suck your cock all night plus whatever else you want. They just need there money to cover their meds and they're happy to spend all afternoon in the no-tel with you. Which would you rather do? Spend all afternoon in a filthy boarding room lying in a soiled matress with no furniture, A/C, television or shower or go to a no-tel with a "customer".

Choose your poison...'cause it don't choose you.

Member #4084
07-27-09, 20:48
Met this one talking on a pay phone

Wireless91910
07-28-09, 02:03
You did her on the floor? No wood burns on your knee's?

LatinaLover77
07-28-09, 09:39

Looks decent by many standards. How much?