PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

Muff Diver 305
10-06-15, 15:43
This is the only photo I recovered after I had issues. She is a fun date, reliable and waiting on time which is nice since I come from Broward.Looks like a dodge ram or ram 1500.

Hunting Pussy
10-06-15, 19:51
Has anyone seen her around lately? She's been in OT since forever. You could always find her out even when nobody else was around. She always gave a great non rushed bbbjwcim for $20. I haven't spotted her over there for a couple of months.

John115
10-06-15, 20:37
Has anyone seen her around lately? She's been in OT since forever. You could always find her out even when nobody else was around. She always gave a great non rushed bbbjwcim for $20. I haven't spotted her over there for a couple of months.I saw her a week ago, late night after midnight. Normally seen her on 14 or 2nd.

Hunting Pussy
10-06-15, 21:13
I saw her a week ago, late night after midnight. Normally seen her on 14 or 2nd.Ok. Thanks.

OlDirtyBastard
10-06-15, 23:34
Met up with her a couple of days ago.

Jack76
10-07-15, 08:33
I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.

Mr Clubberman
10-07-15, 09:08
I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.Easy, just leave where you pick her up. I am sure it will be there on your return.

LatinKnight2
10-07-15, 11:34
Easy, just leave where you pick her up. I am sure it will be there on your return.Which Jessica? You know theirs like 4 LOL.

TaxiDriver45
10-07-15, 16:39
I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.You're right. The last time I picked up Nicci over there she was on an old yellow bike. She just told some dude to keep an eye on it and we took off and did our thing. No problem.

Pensfan87
10-07-15, 19:20
Looks like a dodge ram or ram 1500.Your a JACKASS! No need to try to out mongers!

John115
10-07-15, 19:44
Which Jessica? You know theirs like 4 LOL.That would be Southern (Blonde) Jessica. She put on some weight.

LatinKnight2
10-07-15, 21:26
That would be Southern (Blonde) Jessica. She put on some weight.Ah ok. Yea I have already had her LOL.

Muff Diver 305
10-08-15, 02:12
Your a JACKASS! No need to try to out mongers!You a pain in the ass. I was'nt trying to out mongers l was just saying the make of the vehicle and I was kidding it's a dodge charger. If you don't like that person or what they post have the common sense to ignore them. Smh. This is what happens when you hang out in the ghetto too much.

Muff Diver 305
10-08-15, 02:15
Met up with her a couple of days ago.Looks like the convient store in san andreas on us1 and 25st near overtown.

Muff Diver 305
10-08-15, 02:17
Has anyone seen her around lately? She's been in OT since forever. You could always find her out even when nobody else was around. She always gave a great non rushed bbbjwcim for $20. I haven't spotted her over there for a couple of months.I usually see her on SW 88th st between 157th ave and 170th ave. She says that's blatina territory.

Muff Diver 305
10-08-15, 02:21
I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.I usally see girls on skateboards and rollor skittles. Best way not to attract cops. Some drive around.

Sflbangin
10-08-15, 13:22
Are talking Kendall drive?

I usually see her on SW 88th st between 157th ave and 170th ave. She says that's blatina territory.

Hunting Pussy
10-08-15, 13:46
I usually see her on SW 88th st between 157th ave and 170th ave. She says that's blatina territory.Believe me you haven't seen this girl any where near the SW area.

Gringo2123
10-08-15, 14:40
Tried to hook up with this crazy *****. Drove all the way down to 32 street and 21 ave to pick her ass up, doesn't respond to texts or calls, gets back an hour later and still not coherent enough to pick up. Had feelers out to 5 different ho's. Was finally able to hook up with roxy for the first time. Nice bbj and f. S. For 40. Nice bod. Rode me cowgirl. Next on the Miami list is Bunny.

I spent some time with Nana today. She is not a SW. She works UTR with a small group of regulars. She is hot, young, tall and Puerto Rican. She stands 5'-10" tall. She lives in the inner hood of miami. She's very pretty and the service seems to depend on her mood. Today she seemed more interested in pleasing herself than pleasing me, which was OK with me and she eventually turned her attention to my needs. She only allowed me to take decent photos..

Muff Diver 305
10-08-15, 15:06
Are talking Kendall drive?Yes sir I am.

Muff Diver 305
10-08-15, 15:07
Believe me you haven't seen this girl any where near the SW area.Actually I have. I use to see her hanging out at bird bowl and when they use to have a Don Carters Kendall Lanes. She use to work at Bird Bowl cause I use to bowl there in a league.

TaxiDriver45
10-08-15, 15:17
Believe me you haven't seen this girl any where near the SW area.HAha. You're right. The furthest south she has ever been is the probably the El Eden on 8st.

TaxiDriver45
10-08-15, 16:18
Tried to hook up with this crazy *****. Drove all the way down to 32 street and 21 ave to pick her ass up, doesn't respond to texts or calls, gets back an hour later and still not coherent enough to pick up. Had feelers out to 5 different ho's. Was finally able to hook up with roxy for the first time. Nice bbj and f. S. For 40. Nice bod. Rode me cowgirl. Next on the Miami list is Bunny.

.No pics. Or vid?

AntCar11
10-08-15, 22:41
This is the only photo I recovered after I had issues. She is a fun date, reliable and waiting on time which is nice since I come from Broward.Would love to meet her, can you help a newbie out?

Gringo2123
10-09-15, 09:06
She jumped in my car too quick before I could get set up: will probably repeat and try again. Just missed hooking up with Bunny but roxy answered first. Roxy gave her phone to her "brother" while we did the deed.

No pics. Or vid?.

Pensfan87
10-09-15, 09:45
Are talking Kendall drive?Don't listen to this guy! He's a troll! And full of it!

Sflbangin
10-09-15, 09:53
Now that makes sense because I'm in that area almost daily I thought I must be blind.

Don't listen to this guy! He's a troll! And full of it!

Sflbangin
10-09-15, 10:33
Damn this chick is great looking.

A thank you to DT for bringing her to the community and LK2 for sharing digits. Responds promptly to texts and was very easy to hook up with for some afternoon delight, by far the prettiest girl on 79 street, tried to get 50 from me but of course I pleaded poverty and she agreed to 40 for bbj and f. S. don't want to ruin pricing for anyone. Decent bbj, box was a little loose for my 3 inches but staring at that pretty face and hair more than made up for it.

DtMaestro
10-09-15, 18:07
Finally caught up to this elusive young Puerto Rican. Apparently her phone had been stolen, she's since bought a new one. As has been reported by many before me, she does have a nice little body, well proportioned with cute curves. Her skills all met my standards, deep thrusts and good suction on the BBBJ, and her cowgirl moves were also top notch. The only con for me is that she rushed me on both nuts. Maybe it was my fault for letting it bother me, but I forced myself to completion each time instead of going the distance and enjoying the session to its fullest. I won't repeat for the FS, but I do recommend her to those that prefer the quick and inexpensive dump and pump.

No pics, she told me that she doesn't want her pictures on the internet. I got the feeling that she knows of our not-so secret society.

PeterPipes
10-09-15, 23:09
Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.

Pensfan87
10-10-15, 02:49
Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.Good to see you back Pete!

BoBo15
10-10-15, 08:08
Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass.

Streethustler
10-10-15, 10:25
Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass.Oh yeah she is a great date. Michelle spend alot of time in WPB but got caught up in a BP sting at the Breakers. Had to leave town quickly after that. I presume she still on the candy but never a problem. No drama always a good time, always a smile. Def aims to please. Hope she hasnt changed. We miss her up her and her angel wing tats!

Member #5318
10-10-15, 11:33
Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.

Gringo2123
10-10-15, 13:01
10 years ago chased down a ho who dropped my keys when she was running and I snatched the wig off her head and threw it over a barb wire fence, good times. When I offered the skank 20 for head she snatched my keys and took off. Now I have keyless ignition

Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her..

ChillyWilly325
10-10-15, 13:23
[Deleted by Admin]

Correct, A2 says fuck no.

A2

Hunting Pussy
10-10-15, 18:55

Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.Sorry that happened. I guess that's what she called a tough nut to swallow. Be careful out there.

DarkRaijin
10-10-15, 23:03
[Deleted by Admin]

Muff Diver 305
10-11-15, 05:27
HAha. You're right. The furthest south she has ever been is the probably the El Eden on 8st.Yeah furtheset south you seen her is 8th st but for me believe it or not is SW 88th st. Remember they're are hotels on SW 88st especilly SW 137th ave close to 88st. Ask around if you don't believe me. You be surprise. What if I saw an old LSW about late 50's, you wouldn't.

Believe me? LOL ok.

Muff Diver 305
10-11-15, 05:31
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Calizum69
10-11-15, 09:42
Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.Uh keeping real, almost a year since you last post last year in November. So with that said, welcome back!

Mrgs9016
10-11-15, 10:54
There actually is an older LSW that travels between the Quiznos on miller and 88th street she's a little crazy and talks to herself but when she really needs the money she'll hop in without yelling just have to catch her at the right time.

Yeah furtheset south you seen her is 8th st but for me believe it or not is SW 88th st. Remember they're are hotels on SW 88st especilly SW 137th ave close to 88st. Ask around if you don't believe me. You be surprise. What if I saw an old LSW about late 50's, you wouldn't.

Believe me? LOL ok.

KingOfTheBlues
10-11-15, 14:22

Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.I have seen Jennifer a couple of times I never had anything as unfortunate as that happened to me but I found her to be lazy and her hygiene definitely needs some work.

Muff Diver 305
10-11-15, 15:08
There actually is an older LSW that travels between the Quiznos on miller and 88th street she's a little crazy and talks to herself but when she really needs the money she'll hop in without yelling just have to catch her at the right time.Are you talkin about miller and 88th ave? Are you sure they'res a quizomos and that area? I saw an old LSW on flagler and 47th ave next to gas station.

Last night.

Muff Diver 305
10-11-15, 15:10
Pens you a troll and pervert. You need to mind your own business about what other members post. I can tell you not educated boy.

ReachDavid
10-12-15, 09:22
I must have worst worst luck ever. I just scouted OT and nothing decent. And came to this area and nothing. No even the skanks. What's the right mongering time.

Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass..

FallGuy7822
10-12-15, 09:37
Newbie posting but not reading the board just moved here from the Bahamas is there any action Miami gardens area 183rd & 441.

TaxiDriver45
10-12-15, 11:41
Wasted my gas yesterday riding around OT. I saw nothing but Cops, Cops& more Cops. I usually have good luck on a Sunday over there but not yesterday. Finally found a skinny chic that didn't do a lot for me but I stopped to talk. She asked what I was doing riding around and I told her I was looking for a girl that owed me a freebie because I only had $10 to my name (HAHA). She said I have $0 to my name so I can work with that. She said her name was Jan and was from England but I didn't detect any accent. I wasn't expecting much for $10 and that's exactly what I got. Her hand job felt better than her so called toothy BJ. I was hurrying myself and when I told her I was going to cum she says "I don't take it in my mouth". Ok Baby then you're going to wear it and I came all over her cheeks. She wasn"t too happy.

It was such a bad experience I didn't even think to take any pics. I should have snapped a few of the expression on her face wearing cum. I've never seen her around before and I hope I don't see her again. I'm always looking for something new but I hope I can do better next time. Haha.

Calizum69
10-12-15, 14:06
I was heading back from a boat trip with some buddy's. Dropped a fellow monger of at the North side Metro rail station and afterwards I spotted a girl walking from the station. I was at a light and had my windows down smoking a fag and she actually just went up to my window for a smoke. With her smile I told her get in, yup just like that she hopped in. Started talking small chat that her fucked up boyfriend kicked her out and that she was homeless. I quickly changed tempo to some action Jackson that she needed, down on my cock quicker then quick. Great head with some guidance I give on her motion that I give a 9 out of 10. Would repeat, gave er my number as she has no phone, chucks.

IceCube49
10-12-15, 14:36
Hey guys! Anyone can pm me Michelle from 79th st number? Thanks in advance.

Schokolat
10-12-15, 18:18
I would like to thank my hobby brother Drey for referring me to Bunny. I just got to town and I was stressed about a few things and Bunny definitely saved.

The day. She is calm, cool and take directions well. She has great genetics despite the current situation. She's definitely a keeper.

Thanks again Hobby Brother.

Hunting Pussy
10-12-15, 19:19
Wasted my gas yesterday riding around OT. I saw nothing but Cops, Cops& more Cops. I usually have good luck on a Sunday over there but not yesterday. Finally found a skinny chic that didn't do a lot for me but I stopped to talk. She asked what I was doing riding around and I told her I was looking for a girl that owed me a freebie because I only had $10 to my name (HAHA). She said I have $0 to my name so I can work with that. She said her name was Jan and was from England but I didn't detect any accent. I wasn't expecting much for $10 and that's exactly what I got. Her hand job felt better than her so called toothy BJ. I was hurrying myself and when I told her I was going to cum she says "I don't take it in my mouth". Ok Baby then you're going to wear it and I came all over her cheeks. She wasn"t too happy.

It was such a bad experience I didn't even think to take any pics. I should have snapped a few of the expression on her face wearing cum. I've never seen her around before and I hope I don't see her again. I'm always looking for something new but I hope I can do better next time. Haha.You're right. I was there yesterday and couldn't find shit after going around in circles forever. Finally got lucky and ran into Melony. Great BJ as usual and I took my ass home. Things are getting pretty bad over there.

I saw Christina on the web page you don't want to be seen on so I guess she'll be out of action for a while.

John115
10-12-15, 19:23
Hey guys! Anyone can pm me Michelle from 79th st number? Thanks in advance.F. why. I Her phone is out of service at the moment. I saw her walking down 79st Saturday late night, but she quickly got scooped up before I could get to her.

ReachDavid
10-12-15, 19:38
Never mind. I got it this time.

She says her phone is going to be out of commission till Wednesday (or maybe she said Thursday?

All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.

Mrgs9016
10-12-15, 21:59
Are you talkin about miller and 88th ave? Are you sure they'res a quizomos and that area? I saw an old LSW on flagler and 47th ave next to gas station.

Last night.Sorry about that I meant miller and 137 ave area theres a quiznos across the shopping plaza from the checkers.

ReachDavid
10-13-15, 00:16
I made an earlier post. Not sure if got moderated or glitched.

I spoke to her this afternoon. I posted a selfie she took using my cell. Her phone is disconnected till Wednesday or Thursday. I offered earlier to exchange digits. Maybe as a regular I'm not allowed? Well I'm to lazy to rewrite the report but there was something I can say. I hoped to see my post with pictures showing I'm no noob anymore and that maybe a noob but earning my stripes. I deleted the pics of my phone. As I Don't know what triggered my post not to show up I will just not discuss anything else.

BoBo15
10-13-15, 08:22
Went out last night and didn't see much in OT or 79th street. Then I came across Anna on 3rd ave and 29 street. She was blonde, with braided pigtails. She looked almost Swiss or something. Nice girl but a bad acne problem. I wouldn't let her in the car, she took out her tits and let me jerk off while she watched for a price of a hamburger. Says it turned her on and I think it did. Next time I will pick her up but its such a sketchy area.

John Goodie
10-13-15, 09:54
I made an earlier post. Not sure if got moderated or glitched.

I spoke to her this afternoon. I posted a selfie she took using my cell. Her phone is disconnected till Wednesday or Thursday. I offered earlier to exchange digits. Maybe as a regular I'm not allowed? Well I'm to lazy to rewrite the report but there was something I can say. I hoped to see my post with pictures showing I'm no noob anymore and that maybe a noob but earning my stripes. I deleted the pics of my phone. As I Don't know what triggered my post not to show up I will just not discuss anything else.Usually a time lag posting.

TaxiDriver45
10-13-15, 16:22

She says her phone is going to be out of commission till Wednesday (or maybe she said Thursday?

All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.What makes you think trading is the local custom?

Baltoman
10-13-15, 16:24
Cute photo you lucky dog.

Staying well hydrated and regularly eating some dark (85%0 chocolate will often take the place of Vitamin the.

Good Report!

Baltoman.

All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.

Member #5318
10-14-15, 17:24
Hey can anyone pm her number?

DreyDrey2
10-14-15, 17:43
Went out last night and didn't see much in OT or 79th street. Then I came across Anna on 3rd ave and 29 street. She was blonde, with braided pigtails. She looked almost Swiss or something. Nice girl but a bad acne problem. I wouldn't let her in the car, she took out her tits and let me jerk off while she watched for a price of a hamburger. Says it turned her on and I think it did. Next time I will pick her up but its such a sketchy area.Can you give a small detail of how see looks. I know a freaky Puerto Rican one name Anna as well, And if it's the same one your talking about. You're going to be in for a good surprise if you decide to get some service from her.

DreyDrey2
10-14-15, 20:11
Hello gentlemen here's some info on your favorite girl. So the last time I saw her she opened up about her situation living with the crazy bf. Long story short there was some beating and drugging taking place. I wanted to offer my 2 cents, but I stayed out it because I knew she would get tired of it one day. Well I bumped into her today and she looked a lot happier and alive, so what I'll leave you guys with is that She's no longer living with crazy bf she's homeless but happy again ready to suck cock. Those were the words came out of her mouth, Now should I call you a stupid ass now or later, because if you even attempt to text or call any of those numbers belonging to that guy. Then I should call you a Stupid right now.

Streethustler
10-15-15, 17:52
Miami boys.

You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.

TaxiDriver45
10-15-15, 20:47
Miami boys.

You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.I don't mess around in the 79st area very often but this girl looks like it might be worth taking a ride and see if I can run into her. Maybe this weekend I'll see what she has to offer. By the looks of the pics she sure has what it takes.

CoyRange12
10-15-15, 21:17
No number for Michelle?

Bones21
10-16-15, 15:41
Miami boys.

You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.Hustler is that the mitchell with the green eyes from pb lakes? It is does she have a #?

TaxiDriver45
10-16-15, 16:53
Thank you Fellows for the help but a friend already texted me her #. I'll probably call her to tomorrow unless something else comes up.

Streethustler
10-17-15, 17:15
A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.

Member #5419
10-17-15, 17:33
A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.Nice pics bro!! She looks like a real sweet piece of pussy!!

Derks
10-17-15, 19:21
Hello fellow mongers I'm heading down to 79st by any chance any 1 have Michelle number been seen good stuff about her.

Moe Xxx
10-17-15, 23:47
Hello guys,

I've been a member in the forum for long time but I don't usually post.

I just moved to Miami and I've been reading your reports and you guys have a great SW reports.

I guess I can't ask for digits since I'm new but I'll appreciate if anyone sends me.

Even after reading a couple of pages in this post I couldn't figure out exactly where to hunt and decided to ask you for guidance.

Thanks,

El Capitan
10-18-15, 03:10
Early Saturday morning I had a dream that I was out on 79th west of 95 and saw Avery, no drama no BS. Parked in front of her house and sampled the head game and FS. When they say she enjoys it, they're not lying. Great attitude and always aim to pleased, didn't have time for the 112 house but will repeat and will partake in the No-tell. I feel you would have much better time sampling her when you don't have to look over your shoulders for the pigs Lurking.

Donations: Jax action.

Fellas do yourself a figure and get this one fully vertical as she doesn't watch the clock and will be worth the trip and all of this before her street candy, I feel if she had them a total bliss it would be for both parties.

Chris5
10-18-15, 07:48
A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.Very nice pics brother. You love them sexy blondes don't ya! LOL.

Chris5.

DirtyDeeds38
10-18-15, 12:22
A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!

TaxiDriver45
10-18-15, 13:54
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56230b0cb959b

I thought I would try and hook up with Michelle yesterday but no luck. I called her a bunch of times and got no answer. I don't know her yet so I didn't leave any messages. I took a ride on 79st between 7&17 ave for a while and didn't see her or anyone else that interested me. Ok back to old faithful OT. Soon as I hit 2nd ave I spot Kari waving and giving me that big smile of hers.

So the latest on her is she's living with some old dude in Coconut Grove and he's buying most of her drugs for her. So she says she only sneaks out a few times a week and that's the reason you guys haven't seen her out there. He doesn't want her working so he won't let her have a phone. Haha like that makes a diference.

Great BJ as always but for some reason I couldn't get very hard no fault to her. I think I got a hold of some bad Viagra. I don't know what happened to the sound on this video as I have sound when I play it on my phone. I guess I'll try Michelle another day.

IStillHangLeft
10-18-15, 14:09
Don't hate on that man for being blessed!

Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!

KingOfTheBlues
10-18-15, 14:16
Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!If I get my hands on her I'll give her 3 inches of of steel.

TaxiDriver45
10-18-15, 19:33
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56241370cb565

So a couple of weeks ago we are minding our own business and I'm throat fucking the hell out of her and a cop comes pulling up on us. To be continued. Haha.

ReachDavid
10-18-15, 20:52
No one here has given any digits out. They only offer them to fellow senior mongers. I'm not a senior yet but have one single report with pics and number. Also 1 with no pics no number. No one offer me anything other than numbers from back page which I appreciate. Not all of is are the legend you are brother.

What makes you think trading is the local custom?.

TaxiDriver45
10-18-15, 22:58
Don't hate on that man for being blessed!I hadn't been checking my gmail lately. Go vids but I'm still waiting for the $$ shot. I told her you misplaced her number but you have it again.

Muff Diver 305
10-19-15, 07:19
8th and where? I need to change my hunting area.SW 8th st between 42nd ave and 47th ave.

Calizum69
10-19-15, 10:42
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56230b0cb959b

I thought I would try and hook up with Michelle yesterday but no luck. I called her a bunch of times and got no answer. I don't know her yet so I didn't leave any messages. I took a ride on 79st between 7&17 ave for a while and didn't see her or anyone else that interested me.
Dam for a minute there I thought you had a video of Michelle. No pun intended but Kari iz ol news ol skool, I wish I had vids and pictures when I first discovered her six years ago. Cmon Taxi post some new meat or else just marry Kari capiche!

Hunting Pussy
10-19-15, 12:26
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56241370cb565

So a couple of weeks ago we are minding our own business and I'm throat fucking the hell out of her and a cop comes pulling up on us. To be continued. Haha.I passed her yesterday while taking a friend home but by the time I got back she was nowhere to be found. Settled for Melony for a quickie and went home to some football.

TaxiDriver45
10-19-15, 12:33
I passed her yesterday while taking a friend home but by the time I got back she was nowhere to be found. Settled for Melony for a quickie and went home to some football.Someone told me she has been hanging out at Tent City. I just saw on the county website that Christina is out and Margo is in. What a bunch of sweethearts we play around with! AHAhahaha.

VeteranMonger
10-19-15, 13:57
Hey gents, first time blogger / long time monger here.

I'm really enjoying this site. Its a mongers dream come true in the 21st century! Really appreciate the reviews by the seniors. I noticed some have sampled the likes of my regulars like Michelle 79st, Mia (SheDevil), and Bunny in OT. Did see a few posts about that Kari girl. She seems popular. Anyone know where and when I'd be able to bump into her?

DreyDrey2
10-19-15, 17:32
I was chatting with her her on Friday, and she was supposed to go and meet up with a few of her regulars on Friday on 2nd ave. Don't know if she made it there, I can see that She's been on a little vacation since Friday night.

TaxiDriver45
10-19-15, 19:09
Dam for a minute there I thought you had a video of Michelle. No pun intended but Kari iz ol news ol skool, I wish I had vids and pictures when I first discovered her six years ago. Cmon Taxi post some new meat or else just marry Kari capiche!Michelle is next I hope. The phone works but she never answers the fucking thing. I doubt she's that busy.

Hunting Pussy
10-19-15, 22:15
Dam for a minute there I thought you had a video of Michelle. No pun intended but Kari iz ol news ol skool, I wish I had vids and pictures when I first discovered her six years ago. Cmon Taxi post some new meat or else just marry Kari capiche!New or old at lease he's putting something on the table. Lately it seems nobody on here is doing any posting let alone putting up pics or videos. There are more girls out there then ever. What happened to all the guys that use to stay active? This was the busiest and best site on here.

DreyDrey2
10-19-15, 23:32
Someone told me she has been hanging out at Tent City. I just saw on the county website that Christina is out and Margo is in. What a bunch of sweethearts we play around with! AHAhahaha.If Margo is in that a good thing for temporary, that way those young one like Roxy and Nikki will have to get out there without being couched.

DreyDrey2
10-19-15, 23:52
Someone told me she has been hanging out at Tent City. I just saw on the county website that Christina is out and Margo is in. What a bunch of sweethearts we play around with! AHAhahaha.If Margo is in that a good thing for now, that way those girls like Roxy and Nikki will have to get out there on there own without being couched. And besides she's eating up all the yum yum and blowing those young girls mind. Stay focused because they only tollarate us guys for there needs. When was the last time you've seen a place in OT where a large gathering of SW hang out at where Margo wasn't in the middle of it all?

KWMonger
10-20-15, 01:44
The old masters have retired, like Mundo, Joe Black, MiniLabs, and others who disappear. Those mongers used to keep this forum hopping.

New or old at lease he's putting something on the table. Lately it seems nobody on here is doing any posting let alone putting up pics or videos. There are more girls out there then ever. What happened to all the guys that use to stay active? This was the busiest and best site on here.

Dirtbag786
10-20-15, 01:50
First time posting here but have been mongering for quite some time with much success. Tonight I passed by my usual spot on 8st and SW 42 area. I'm used to the prices because I live in the area and it is convenience. After reading most of the posts I decided to pass by ot to see what was out there. I didn't see a thing. Maybe I was in the wrong area but I strolled by several times and nothing. I then was going to go back to 8th where I saw some decent selection but instead decided to take a trip to 79st. Towards 13st there were many SW out on the st. I saw a gorgeous blonde putting make up on at a dark bus stop but I felt like there was heat around to just stop and pick her up I waved at her to walk dowm the street but she didn't. I drove for quite a while upand dowm and wasn't finding anything I liked or trusted. As my attention was on that one blonde I spot another blonde in pink walking and I turned on the next st and made signals for her to come to me. She got in the car and told me her name was Michelle. Probably the famous Michelle everyone here speaks of. Great service super friendly and made me feel comfortable. A Jackson for not covered BJ and it was great. Got the number! Will hit it up again. Happy mongering.

MrRibs
10-20-15, 11:48
[Deleted by Admin]

I know its your first post but you can't write about what is in effect kidnapping a provider.

A2

IceCube49
10-20-15, 11:49
What's up guys! Does anyone have a legit telephone number for Amy who lives in OT with the nice body? I have been prowling the streets in the early mornings looking for her and no luck.

DreyDrey2
10-20-15, 13:24
I was chatting with her her on Friday, and she was supposed to go and meet up with a few of her regulars on Friday on 2nd ave. Don't know if she made it there, I can see that She's been on a little vacation since Friday night.She had a 9:30 appointment today so for those of you who's close with her I'll keep you guys up to date. I will check back in a couple of hours to see if she's home or coming home soon.

TaxiDriver45
10-20-15, 14:59
See that's how it happens sometimes. A first timer. Never know unless you try It would have been nice if you would have gotten some pics since we all see she's not camera shy. I'll run into her sooner or later but like I said before that's not the area I cruise in a lot. I have no problem going there if she would ever answer her phone (it's still working) but I'm not going to waste a lot of time riding around looking for her.

DreyDrey2
10-21-15, 07:25
She had a 9:30 appointment today so for those of you who's close with her I'll keep you guys up to date. I will check back in a couple of hours to see if she's home or coming home soon.She's not coming home, Her next appointment is on 11/6.

Stalker305
10-21-15, 18:22
Hey gents, first time blogger / long time monger here.

I'm really enjoying this site. Its a mongers dream come true in the 21st century! Really appreciate the reviews by the seniors. I noticed some have sampled the likes of my regulars like Michelle 79st, Mia (SheDevil), and Bunny in OT. Did see a few posts about that Kari girl. She seems popular. Anyone know where and when I'd be able to bump into her?I'm just a little curious how someone has been in OT and doesn't know about Kari. She has been posted on with pics, videos and phone#s for over 6 years. She gave and still gives one of the best BJ'S in Fl. There must be 100's of pics on here of her doing her thing. But Michelle (fairly new) is one of your regulars. I'm just trying to figure this out. Maybe you can help me.

Thank you.

BoBo15
10-22-15, 07:57
I'm just a little curious how someone has been in OT and doesn't know about Kari. She has been posted on with pics, videos and phone#s for over 6 years. She gave and still gives one of the best BJ'S in Fl. There must be 100's of pics on here of her doing her thing. But Michelle (fairly new) is one of your regulars. I'm just trying to figure this out. Maybe you can help me.

Thank you.Kari can be found on 2nd ave and around 24th street usually sitting on a bus bench. When she stands up and walks over to you, you will see she has a pretty face but her legs look like giant tree trunks. Michele on the other hand has a nice face too and her body is pretty good.

VeteranMonger
10-22-15, 09:57
I'm just a little curious how someone has been in OT and doesn't know about Kari. She has been posted on with pics, videos and phone#s for over 6 years. She gave and still gives one of the best BJ'S in Fl. There must be 100's of pics on here of her doing her thing. But Michelle (fairly new) is one of your regulars. I'm just trying to figure this out. Maybe you can help me.

Thank you.Hey tell me about it. Never met Kari. I'm new on this site. I only do OT when I'm in the area on business, which is how I met that Bunny chick. And I've know Michelle for a while. I had met her through some indi escort site.

Thanks to Bobo15 for the Kari location.

ThaCTJohn
10-22-15, 11:04
I'm getting confused yall have to excuse me is that ne 2nd or nw 2nd, OT is nw right.

ThaCTJohn
10-22-15, 11:44
Nevermind I got it its nw, I figured I'd try comming down second ave to it stops I google maped it it looks like there are train tracks there aprox 11th st. Then go over to third then back up to 22nd and repeat until I see something or should I go further down it looks like nw 1st place turns into nw 2nd ave after it stops. I will post hopefully with pics what I find.

Calizum69
10-22-15, 12:25
Kari can be found on 2nd ave and around 24th street usually sitting on a bus bench. When she stands up and walks over to you, you will see she has a pretty face but her legs look like giant tree trunks. Michele on the other hand has a nice face too and her body is pretty good.Agreed, Michelle is a much better catch but Kari can be easily found as she has been marinated back and forth here. Michelle is new as far as this forum is concerned, no longer utr O well not thee furst nor the last.

Let's see how long she get marinated in this game, lotz of cocks awaiting as we see LOL.

BoBo15
10-22-15, 22:33
Try this map to locate the overtown ho's.I left out a lot of areas.20th street going west from 2nd ave is also a good street filled with the lesser quality ho's.Just south of 14th street is a place that has a lot of drug zombies hanging out andsometimes you can find a gem in there.

Dirtbag786
10-22-15, 22:54
Agreed, Michelle is a much better catch but Kari can be easily found as she has been marinated back and forth here. Michelle is new as far as this forum is concerned, no longer utr O well not thee furst nor the last.

Let's see how long she get marinated in this game, lotz of cocks awaiting as we see LOL.Is Kari clean enough for ncbj?

Dirtbag786
10-22-15, 22:59
BTW guys 8th st from lejune til about 50 ave or so always has hoes. Always. But its 40 $ for CBJ. 79st and 14st or so and down is also infested with hoes. Should be very easy to find that dream.

RedBoneAzzsket
10-23-15, 01:06
First time posting here but have been mongering for quite some time with much success. Tonight I passed by my usual spot on 8st and SW 42 area. I'm used to the prices because I live in the area and it is convenience. After reading most of the posts I decided to pass by ot to see what was out there. I didn't see a thing. Maybe I was in the wrong area but I strolled by several times and nothing. I then was going to go back to 8th where I saw some decent selection but instead decided to take a trip to 79st. Towards 13st there were many SW out on the st. I saw a gorgeous blonde putting make up on at a dark bus stop but I felt like there was heat around to just stop and pick her up I waved at her to walk dowm the street but she didn't. I drove for quite a while upand dowm and wasn't finding anything I liked or trusted. As my attention was on that one blonde I spot another blonde in pink walking and I turned on the next st and made signals for her to come to me. She got in the car and told me her name was Michelle. Probably the famous Michelle everyone here speaks of. Great service super friendly and made me feel comfortable. A Jackson for not covered BJ and it was great. Got the number! Will hit it up again. Happy mongering.Saw her too she's hot but she didn't stop 4 me how did you get her to stop 4 you.

Calizum69
10-23-15, 08:33
Is Kari clean enough for ncbj?I furst saw her like 6 years ago and last seen her over a year ago. It's all risk buddy, in my lifetime I've gotten burned twice and that's mongering for 30 years, yeah I'm ol. Doctor visit, shots in thee ass, 2 red pills at first then take white pills twice a day fo a week. Last burned here in 305 by much talked Miami SW harlot at that time early this year. First time was about 15 years ago, so with that said, std does exist but its not rampant. Why'all see I love BBBJ cause I have used myself as a hamster. I knew girl with such bug cause, I got it from her. After I'm all clean of bill with second visit to doctors for second test of such bug. A week later negative results and I go see same harlot but only BBBJ as I forget to say I went bare back all in that fine looking pussy, that kitty was to die for, literally. Well I'm clean and no discharge from my one eye snake and no little bumps or pimples or any pain on my Peter!

So with that said mongers cause we all love to see a harlot suck or cocks to our dee lights in the day or night or in between as the sun rises or it sets. Don't know about you, but I'm going to get me some new harlot head that I've never met before cause that's what I like.

MikeLebron6
10-24-15, 21:31
I furst saw her like 6 years ago and last seen her over a year ago. It's all risk buddy, in my lifetime I've gotten burned twice and that's mongering for 30 years, yeah I'm ol. Doctor visit, shots in thee ass, 2 red pills at first then take white pills twice a day fo a week. Last burned here in 305 by much talked Miami SW harlot at that time early this year. First time was about 15 years ago, so with that said, std does exist but its not rampant. Why'all see I love BBBJ cause I have used myself as a hamster. I knew girl with such bug cause, I got it from her. After I'm all clean of bill with second visit to doctors for second test of such bug. A week later negative results and I go see same harlot but only BBBJ as I forget to say I went bare back all in that fine looking pussy, that kitty was to die for, literally. Well I'm clean and no discharge from my one eye snake and no little bumps or pimples or any pain on my Peter!

So with that said mongers cause we all love to see a harlot suck or cocks to our dee lights in the day or night or in between as the sun rises or it sets. Don't know about you, but I'm going to get me some new harlot head that I've never met before cause that's what I like.That's crazy I've only been mongering for almost 2 yrs but only gotten 2 BBBJ bareback one girl 3 times LOL.

Calizum69
10-25-15, 12:35
That's crazy I've only been mongering for almost 2 yrs but only gotten 2 BBBJ bareback one girl 3 times LOL.2 years, wow I remember my first harlot back in 1985 when I was in high school. Picked her up on 79 street and never looked back. Remember back in the day, not only Okeechobee road but also Biscayne Blvd and 8th street was crawling with harlots like gremlins.

Welcum to the game young one.

SecondTry
10-25-15, 15:26
Had her in June and again today. She wants to spread her wings as a ho, legs first I suppose- on the plus that's a real nice bod, on the maybe minus. 3 and up all covered.

The double pic is June the others today.

Digits to deserving parties.

TaxiDriver45
10-25-15, 18:14
2 years, wow I remember my first harlot back in 1985 when I was in high school. Picked her up on 79 street and never looked back. Remember back in the day, not only Okeechobee road but also Biscayne Blvd and 8th street was crawling with harlots like gremlins.

Welcum to the game young one.I remember when I first started out (about 100 years ago) they use to know me by my first name at the Health Dept. I'd fuck anything that walked, talked or made funny noises. HAHA.

LatinKnight2
10-25-15, 18:18
2 years, wow I remember my first harlot back in 1985 when I was in high school. Picked her up on 79 street and never looked back. Remember back in the day, not only Okeechobee road but also Biscayne Blvd and 8th street was crawling with harlots like gremlins.

Welcum to the game young one.Memories LOL. I recall Biscayne being packed with harlots to. Hell I remember Biscayne use to be a shitty area that you had to be careful in. AMAZING how it went from being shitty to the gorgeous area it is now.

Pensfan87
10-25-15, 18:42
I remember when I first started out (about 100 years ago) they use to know me by my first name at the Health Dept. I'd fuck anything that walked, talked or made funny noises. HAHA.100 years! You must have picked them up in your horse and carriage! LOL.

BrownSteel89
10-25-15, 22:36
Those were the good old days back when J-Baby had all of those beautiful Harlots on the back streets of 79th looking fine as hell for the low low. Thats when most of the crack / Coke girls were beautiful if you could scoop them up before they got strung out. You didn't even have to stroll on 79th because if you knew anybody hustling, you could easily get what you want when the girls come up short of $. LOL.

Memories LOL. I recall Biscayne being packed with harlots to. Hell I remember Biscayne use to be a shitty area that you had to be careful in. AMAZING how it went from being shitty to the gorgeous area it is now.

ChillyWilly325
10-26-15, 07:01
Had her in June and again today. She wants to spread her wings as a ho, legs first I suppose- on the plus that's a real nice bod, on the maybe minus. 3 and up all covered.

Digits to deserving parties.ST your in box is full, I m guessing I have a feeling why LOL.

IceCube49
10-26-15, 07:26
Second try,

Clear your inbox! Mari looks great!

Aragorn
10-26-15, 08:48
Try this map to locate the overtown ho's.I left out a lot of areas.20th street going west from 2nd ave is also a good street filled with the lesser quality ho's.Just south of 14th street is a place that has a lot of drug zombies hanging out andsometimes you can find a gem in there.Aside from seeing a passel of chunky BSW looking gals pile out of a car I've been seeing nothing.

PeterPipes
10-26-15, 10:33
Those were the good old days back when J-Baby had all of those beautiful Harlots on the back streets of 79th looking fine as hell for the low low. Thats when most of the crack / Coke girls were beautiful if you could scoop them up before they got strung out. You didn't even have to stroll on 79th because if you knew anybody hustling, you could easily get what you want when the girls come up short of $. LOL.Back in the late 80's to early 90's 8th street had a few good spots from about 72 ave 42 ave. The regulars were the 2 BSW that looked alike and claimed to be sisters and LSW Cookie that introduced me to the art of the DT. Biscayne was also good from the Omni all the way to 79st. Especially in the 50's where all the motels used to be. Collins ave was also great back then you just had to be careful you didn't pick up a tranny, they were out and about even back then.

LatinKnight2
10-26-15, 12:46
No idea who she is but this was brought to my attention.

TaxiDriver45
10-26-15, 15:04
100 years! You must have picked them up in your horse and carriage! LOL.Not really but I wore the back seat out of a couple of 57 chevys. HAHA. Good days!

Wijcw
10-27-15, 00:03
I'm in town for the week and was cruising around and found 14th street girls but the area is too damn hot to pick any up.

Where can I find some woman with like to have fun without risking any problems??

Where is a good place to look for asian woman or spanish??

Was real temped to talk with a few but around every corner there was the heat. Not worth the risk.

Thanks.

KWMonger
10-27-15, 02:47
In one of your videos I think. Why don't you post your videos anymore?

Digits to deserving parties.

LatinKnight2
10-27-15, 03:45
So I haven't been in OT for around 3 weeks. Took a break. Plus I had 2 civi's who were wearing me out. I mean every day, multiple times a day. A man can only take so much. Anyway I wasn't going to go to ot but decided just to take a drive. Wasn't looking for anything as I yanked it at work. It was empty and was about to leave when I see tati. Tells me to give her 5 minutes. 45 minutes later still nothing so I drove off. She has never done that to me before. As I drive around 1 last time I spot bunny, kari and kat. Now kat I had never seen before. Bunny I had a couple weeks back so I didn't pick her up (plus I'm supposed to see her this weekend anyway). Kari I was going to pick up but she just seemed out of it. I have fucked and CP'd her so damn much that I wanted to again but I passed. So then I park for a second and up walks kat. Now she is got to be in her 50's. Tells me she is 40 (yea 15 years ago). Wearing a dress. Tell her I am not interested, she says ill give you BBBJ and BBFS for 10. I was like you can't be serious. She said yes. Said ill even give you a 10 minute sample. I was like well I don't know. She told me "look I just took some x, horny as hell, ill pay you to fuck me. That's how horny I am right now". Ok I couldn't resist. I take her to a spot and holy me oh my. This girl can suck like no other. I was in heaven. She gives a sloppy, slow, sensual BJ that is AMAZING. As she is doing this she says "I believe giving head is an art form". I can't disagree LOL. Then we get to BBFS. Tightest box I have had in years. Anyway after a while I CP her and drop her off. She gave me her number and I ended up giving her 20. She asked "so am I worth 10? If not 5 is ok". I gave her 20 because that was the best service I have had in months. Now this girl knows how to pleasure. Sweetest girl I have ever met in this game. Anyway I will DEFINITELY be seeing her again. No pics this time as my phone sucks taking pics at night. Which reminds me anyone got suggestions for HD pics / video? Maybe a go pro? Hear those are good.

Gringo2123
10-27-15, 06:50
She's got a kind face. The kind I would like to come all over

No idea who she is but this was brought to my attention..

Member #5419
10-27-15, 12:03
She's got a kind face. The kind I would like to come all over

.LOL I second that opinio.

Member #5419
10-27-15, 12:07
Thanks to her candy fix, Great headache relief as usual and a nice tight, wet Kitty that responded well to my pounding last night

Member #5419
10-27-15, 13:19
Thanks to her candy fix, Great headache relief as usual and a nice tight, wet Kitty that responded well to my pounding last nighthttp://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fa32222550

TaxiDriver45
10-27-15, 14:28
Thanks to her candy fix, Great headache relief as usual and a nice tight, wet Kitty that responded well to my pounding last nightI guess I have to try her again. Like I posted I wasn't thrilled the last time I was with her. I know they all have a bad night once in a while maybe that was it.

CubanMonger36
10-27-15, 14:46
So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph561d12571b8e7

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph561d16a717bb4

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409eab4

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27

Joe Pimp
10-27-15, 16:53
The $13 places they know in OT. I always just pound them in the car. But are these places trustworthy is my car / wallet going to be gone?

Cuban if you want pm me your spots they seem legit. Good job with Michelle and them.

Member #5419
10-27-15, 17:05
So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27Good job with the vids CM, glad to see a fellow legit monger posting work not like certain guys that say they go around creampieing every hoe in miami but don't post anything LOL.

Stalker305
10-27-15, 18:07
Good job with the vids CM, glad to see a fellow legit monger posting work not like certain guys that say they go around creampieing every hoe in miami but don't post anything LOL.Yeah, he does great work. I think we might be getting rid of that other guy you mentioned. I hope so.

SecondTry
10-27-15, 18:25
The $13 places they know in OT. I always just pound them in the car. But are these places trustworthy is my car / wallet going to be gone?

Cuban if you want pm me your spots they seem legit. Good job with Michelle and them.That's the only one for 13 no bathroom in the room just a cold water sink, soap and a couple micro towels.

Other than that you got some OT residents trying to make a buck in their abodes, those choices are more unpredictable.

Stems from a mini economy of homeless folks paying 5 or 10 to sit on a couch for an hour of peaceful chill out. Stems- that's a good one.

For 7 bucks more el Eden is much nicer, got a shower etc and you get 2 hours which is good as some waifs can shower for a considerable time.

Here Mari exploits the resource of the former.

TaxiDriver45
10-28-15, 12:29

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27Real good job with the vids. You know I gave you the # for 2 of the girls and It got me thinking. What about all the other mongers I've given #s to and then never saw a post or heard from them again until they started begging for another #. Must be at lease 50 of them.

I think I'm going to change my policy. From now on if I give anyone of you a number and you don't put up a post with some pics or vids you will not get anymore help from me! Everyone has a phone and all it takes is a little effort. I've said it over and over 99.9% of the girls are game. There are only a handful of us left on here that post pics&vids and we are doing all the work for the rest of you guys. So all you guys get your camera's going or don't expect anymore help from me.

Again CM great job.

Member #5419
10-28-15, 13:23
[Deleted by Admin]

LatinKnight2
10-28-15, 15:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RedBoneAzzsket
10-28-15, 19:31
Good job with the vids CM, glad to see a fellow legit monger posting work not like certain guys that say they go around creampieing every hoe in miami but don't post anything LOL.Her nose was stuffy so I strapped up on her the last video link.

John115
10-28-15, 20:59
Here are some pictures. The first one the bed is Amber. She is from BP, but she is on the verge of becoming a SW.

I have her digits for senior M's.

The other one in the car, I really can't remember who that is. If someone knows please let me know.

Calizum69
10-28-15, 22:12
Real good job with the vids. You know I gave you the # for 2 of the girls and It got me thinking. What about all the other mongers I've given #s to and then never saw a post or heard from them again until they started begging for another #. Must be at lease 50 of them.

I think I'm going to change my policy. From now on if I give anyone of you a number and you don't put up a post with some pics or vids you will not get anymore help from me! Everyone has a phone and all it takes is a little effort. I've said it over and over 99.9% of the girls are game. There are only a handful of us left on here that post pics&vids and we are doing all the work for the rest of you guys. So all you guys get your camera's going or don't expect anymore help from me.

Again CM great job.I concur! And mongers wonder why I don't bother sharing my sweat and jizz.

CubanMonger36
10-29-15, 09:17
Thanks guys I appreciate all the footage and info you seniors have provided.

Sflbangin
10-29-15, 09:57
Hey Cal,

Tried to send you a message but your box is full. I will try again.

I concur! And mongers wonder why I don't bother sharing my sweat and jizz.

Sflbangin
10-29-15, 10:07
I'm pretty sure you turned me onto Navi and she always gives great BBBJ and I have vids but been concerned about putting them out there. Can I post them with no audio so my voice isn't heard?

Real good job with the vids. You know I gave you the # for 2 of the girls and It got me thinking. What about all the other mongers I've given #s to and then never saw a post or heard from them again until they started begging for another #. Must be at lease 50 of them.

Again CM great job.

Meloson
10-29-15, 10:16

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27Great Job CM. Now we know what you are up to when you go hiding!!

TaxiDriver45
10-29-15, 10:58
I'm pretty sure you turned me onto Navi and she always gives great BBBJ and I have vids but been concerned about putting them out there. Can I post them with no audio so my voice isn't heard?Just post what you have and stop worrying.

KWMonger
10-29-15, 12:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Calizum69
10-29-15, 14:28
I'm pretty sure you turned me onto Navi and she always gives great BBBJ and I have vids but been concerned about putting them out there. Can I post them with no audio so my voice isn't heard?There are two video edit apps that I use.

Vidtrim pro. Video editor and video trimmer guru are two excellent apps. I use Vidtrim to cut videos as small as 10 seconds to whatever size and them merge them back together, one can also add a mp3 music file to write over original video and one can always rotate video and transcoded them down to small size to upload.

I use the video trimmer because sometimes for whatever reason, Pornhub rejects the type of file. So I use video trimmer for that and Pornhub accepts it and its faster to upload, hence the small size video. We are all holding a computer in our hands that is more powerful then desktop 10 yrs ago LOL.

Stalker305
10-29-15, 15:19
[Deleted by Admin]

IStillHangLeft
10-29-15, 16:57
CM you the MAN, brother I know I have been quiet on the board of lately, but man oh man you keep dumping nut in them hoes!

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27

LatinKnight2
10-29-15, 21:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Have you not noticed that I delete every post that you do this in?

Just wondering,

A2

Mercmonkey
10-29-15, 22:41

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27Wow, my neck of the woods is dead and you guys have video 'reviews'? : the Clearly I'm missing out. Looks like your street girls are better quality than our BP girls in and. Florida. Hope I can get lucky when I head down that way for vacay soon.

Admin2
10-30-15, 00:28
If you are writing about Men you are posting on the wrong forum. There are forums for that, google tea bagging, or butt slamming maybe. On this forum, men write about women. There is no need, EVER to put up posts about other members. Thanks for a hook up are appropriate, shout outs, sure but when you are taking up my bandwidth to review other posters not only are you irritating me but I start wondering about if you should be a member here instead of some M4M site.

It's just fucking weird how some of you guys get obsessed with each other.

A2

Calizum69
10-30-15, 23:30
If you are writing about Men you are posting on the wrong forum. There are forums for that, google tea bagging, or butt slamming maybe. On this forum, men write about women. There is no need, EVER to put up posts about other members. Thanks for a hook up are appropriate, shout outs, sure but when you are taking up my bandwidth to review other posters not only are you irritating me but I start wondering about if you should be a member here instead of some M4M site.

It's just fucking weird how some of you guys get obsessed with each other.

A2I can so relate.

Shaking my head.

Thanks admin 2.

SecondTry
10-31-15, 12:18
Quick tour Friday turned up 3 birds with promiscuous promise, the pair kayla and blond big jug young friend on 110 then Ohio Anne in OT while some mighty mongers might have had all 3 well I had to settle for one only details to cum probably maybe.

No phone between them BTW.

Schokolat
10-31-15, 13:38
I was in the 100 and something block of Biscayne and saw these SW's after a night out on the town and again early in the AM, so I thought I would do you SM a favor. Some of you may know them. Digits may be an issue, but I have them for you SM SW Fans. The SW in front seat looks much better in person, second pic was for art and the third pic girl in the back seat took a power nap. I watched the front seat girl (carmen) deep throat a hotdog with bun she has just purchased. So there you have it!

Member #5419
10-31-15, 15:25
I can so relate.

Shaking my head.

Thanks admin 2.LOL about time, thanks A2.

BoBo15
10-31-15, 20:37
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.

ChrisPoontang
10-31-15, 21:32
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.Wow. Just wow.

Her brown eye is beautiful!! Looks very firm.

Hopefully one of you lucky guys in Miami pokes her brown eye.

Member #5419
10-31-15, 21:35
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.Nice pics bro especially the k9 one, love the cum hole open like that! LOL good post too, thanks for the info.

LongRider65
11-01-15, 00:35
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.Here is the ad in the escort section of Backpage which is associated with that number.

http://southflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miss-amberly-rosee-here-to-make-u-feel-good-from-head-to-toes/34636158

Chris5
11-01-15, 11:09
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.

Quick tour Friday turned up 3 birds with promiscuous promise, the pair kayla and blond big jug young friend on 110 then Ohio Anne in OT while some mighty mongers might have had all 3 well I had to settle for one only details to cum probably maybe.

No phone between them BTW.

I was in the 100 and something block of Biscayne and saw these SW's after a night out on the town and again early in the AM, so I thought I would do you SM a favor. Some of you may know them. Digits may be an issue, but I have them for you SM SW Fans. The SW in front seat looks much better in person, second pic was for art and the third pic girl in the back seat took a power nap. I watched the front seat girl (carmen) deep throat a hotdog with bun she has just purchased. So there you have it!You MIA guys are having all the fun down there! LOL! Very nice pics! Amber looks amazing. Very sexy looking girl! When you guy's are done with her there please send her up to Orlando! We Orlando mongers will take good care of her.

Chris5.

RoadWarrior615
11-02-15, 05:11

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27Dam dude no condoms?

SecondTry
11-02-15, 16:55
Most fellow mongers that got Mari digits did indeed send thank you digits in return and while I only tried a couple and did not get a response its the thought that counts.

And no one is holding their breath waiting for further reports on Mari golly how many reports on the same girl do we want to read anyways right?

As earlier referenced this no pics please girl, found, provides solid function small pert bosom round bottom and peaceful production of randy wishes granted to put it one way. All smiles good convo, more interesting life story than normally heard, happily responsive to direction, highly recommended for a jack and tip quick- pics of blond. Oh yeah and perfect manicured blond landing strip was a center piece of note.

Pics of her Mari and also noticed Samantha out there remembered fondly he obvious talents and very easy on the eye, 6 months ago at least.

Had utr red Amy this morning who is not OT amy asked her if she wants to spread some joy with wider fan base and she was open to it but not for budget minded she hinted.

Sending pm to most of you that asked. Can't share with the zero reports crowd apologies.

KWMonger
11-02-15, 17:48
I finding out your not supposed to point out the obvious SMH.

Dam dude no condoms?

Derks
11-02-15, 20:41
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.What was the dmg and was it bb or domed.

Chris5
11-02-15, 20:45

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph562fb0409ec27Dude you've been busy! In a very good way. LOL.

Well done sir.

Chris5.

LatinKnight2
11-03-15, 03:38
Went to OT and it was packed with SW's. I saw kat (who I reported on a couple times) but chose to pass her by. I think she noticed me because when I look back, she is chasing my car, waving her arms trying to get me to notice LOL. I spot margo. Passed. How some of you hook up with her is beyond me. I wouldn't touch that. I spotted some girl in jeans and a pink top with a backpack but passed. I don't really care for unknowns. SW kari. Looking good. Wanted to get her but she went to tent city and never came back out. Maybe next time. Anyway I'm hooking up with a civi Tuesday. I'll be in OT wed though so we shall see what I can find.

Muff Diver 305
11-03-15, 04:05
Dam dude no condoms?Nothin will happen if you don't use condoms. They'res a cuban girl on craigslist that doesn't like condoms and she 26. Do a search and put cuban and 26. You may get lucky and she don't charge.

El Capitan
11-03-15, 04:58
Go with GoPro nice setup adjust to lighting and focuses automatically and great FOV (Field of View). I will post samples.

So I haven't been in OT for around 3 weeks. Took a break. Plus I had 2 civi's who were wearing me out. I mean every day, multiple times a day. A man can only take so much. Anyway I wasn't going to go to ot but decided just to take a drive. Wasn't looking for anything as I yanked it at work. It was empty and was about to leave when I see tati. Tells me to give her 5 minutes. 45 minutes later still nothing so I drove off. She has never done that to me before. As I drive around 1 last time I spot bunny, kari and kat. Now kat I had never seen before. Bunny I had a couple weeks back so I didn't pick her up (plus I'm supposed to see her this weekend anyway). Kari I was going to pick up but she just seemed out of it. I have fucked and CP'd her so damn much that I wanted to again but I passed. So then I park for a second and up walks kat. Now she is got to be in her 50's. Tells me she is 40 (yea 15 years ago). Wearing a dress. Tell her I am not interested, she says ill give you BBBJ and BBFS for 10. I was like you can't be serious. She said yes. Said ill even give you a 10 minute sample. I was like well I don't know. She told me "look I just took some x, horny as hell, ill pay you to fuck me. That's how horny I am right now". Ok I couldn't resist. I take her to a spot and holy me oh my. This girl can suck like no other. I was in heaven. She gives a sloppy, slow, sensual BJ that is AMAZING. As she is doing this she says "I believe giving head is an art form". I can't disagree LOL. Then we get to BBFS. Tightest box I have had in years. Anyway after a while I CP her and drop her off. She gave me her number and I ended up giving her 20. She asked "so am I worth 10? If not 5 is ok". I gave her 20 because that was the best service I have had in months. Now this girl knows how to pleasure. Sweetest girl I have ever met in this game. Anyway I will DEFINITELY be seeing her again. No pics this time as my phone sucks taking pics at night. Which reminds me anyone got suggestions for HD pics / video? Maybe a go pro? Hear those are good.

ReachDavid
11-03-15, 11:15
Thank you also taxi. Just came from Navi. Long drive for a Broward monger but Mr Taxi was right. No disappointment. He asked me for video and pics. I regret to inform you my phone sucks and I am no camera man. Video was samdy and dark. Went for bbjcim. Excellent skills but after few seconds she takes a break to put her hair up and I wind up having 3 videos. One before the deed, one for 1 second and the last one tool she puts get hair up. Tried to upload to purnhub and wind up they want picture I'd or picture of my face. Did you guys do that? Hesitant as I was I tried to upload the latter with no luck add I couldn't find the link to do it. I took couple of still images of video. Other than the gopro is there a good phone that records properly with low light.

Need help now with video producing LOL.

Calizum69
11-03-15, 21:11
I wind up having 3 videos. One before the deed, one for 1 second and the last one tool she puts get hair up. Tried to upload to purnhub and wind up they want picture I'd or picture of my face. Did you guys do that? Dude, read! That's to be verified to prove that you are real, stand out and attract more attention from other users and I didn't do that as all my vids are private.

Hesitant as I was I tried to upload the latter with no luck add I couldn't find the link to do it. I took couple of still images of video. Other than the gopro is there a good phone that records properly with low light.

Need help now with video producing LOL.A light is your friend when capturing and I use two of my favorite Android apps. First one called Vidtrim Pro. Video editor that I use to trim / cut little pieces and use the same app to merge them back together as one clip. Fantastic, right on my phone. Second is Video Trimmer Guru app that is use to compress the video down so one can upload it to Pornhub.

Sflbangin
11-04-15, 09:27
Whats the damage?

FlarManRon
11-04-15, 10:53
Kari can be found on 2nd ave and around 24th street usually sitting on a bus bench. When she stands up and walks over to you, you will see she has a pretty face but her legs look like giant tree trunks. Michele on the other hand has a nice face too and her body is pretty good.Would someone please PM me with her digits? Thanks I'll post when I meet her.

SecondTry
11-04-15, 12:58
Whats the damage?Might as well kick her ass over to the BP thread, lowest I heard was QV for a Ben.

In other news red Bush Amy went off the grid again and said don't share new digits, so to those I sent them hope you pulled the trigger in time, idk what's up the original # maybe some DB once one answered and gave her the phone YMMV.

Some fine folks inquired about Samantha find her just over the tracks on 14 when she is hungry for schlongs.

Was great 6 months ago would repeat as needed without reluctance pretty girl.

NoobMonger305
11-04-15, 14:21
Yall know I dissapear for a while then come back with some news when I can.

Glad to see yall as chatty as ever.

So yesterday I saw Zuri for the first time (I've been out of the game for a few months).

Damage: 100 (including 20 at el eden for two hours).

Best tits in OT hands down (natural see's, firm, looking brand new), best kitty I've seen in a LONG LONG time smooth, innie, small, tight, good meatyness (best kitty I've seen in maybe 6-8 years also looking brand new) great tight body, nice butt (not a booty, but good butt) about 5'5" maybe 120 lbs short hair (light brown / dark blonde) white girl, very colorful koi fish covering right forearm.

Nice BBBJ, not the best but very good, no teeth. Took a kitty pounding like a champ, 4 diff positions, no rushing at all. Showered for about 30 minutes then we played for about an hour, and spent the last 30 minutes talking and laughing. SUPER good attitude. Very laid back.

I know I know I know. A benjamin for an OT chick? Noob what the FLIP were you thinking? It was going to be 80 total including the room but I threw her an extra 20 because I had an awesome *FUN* time. She was really cool, great personality.

Would recommend her a million times over. Reminded me of when I used to play and chill with lulu a few years back.

Got digits for senior members.

TaxiDriver45
11-04-15, 19:19
Yall know I dissapear for a while then come back with some news when I can.

Glad to see yall as chatty as ever.

So yesterday I saw Zuri for the first time (I've been out of the game for a few months).

Damage: 100 (including 20 at el eden for two hours).

Best tits in OT hands down (natural see's, firm, looking brand new), best kitty I've seen in a LONG LONG time smooth, innie, small, tight, good meatyness (best kitty I've seen in maybe 6-8 years also looking brand new) great tight body, nice butt (not a booty, but good butt) about 5'5" maybe 120 lbs short hair (light brown / dark blonde) white girl, very colorful koi fish covering right forearm.

Nice BBBJ, not the best but very good, no teeth. Took a kitty pounding like a champ, 4 diff positions, no rushing at all. Showered for about 30 minutes then we played for about an hour, and spent the last 30 minutes talking and laughing. SUPER good attitude. Very laid back.

I know I know I know. A benjamin for an OT chick? Noob what the FLIP were you thinking? It was going to be 80 total including the room but I threw her an extra 20 because I had an awesome *FUN* time. She was really cool, great personality.

Would recommend her a million times over. Reminded me of when I used to play and chill with lulu a few years back.

Got digits for senior members.For that kind of money I hope you got a lot of pics and some video to show us. Only fair!

John115
11-04-15, 21:14
You can talk her down to 60, remember we all need to stick together on this. Even if she does not bite at first, keep your pimp hand strong. She will text back.

There is strength in numbers!!

AMY - She had a boyfriend when she went MIA the first time. I was able to see her several times this second time around but she has vanished. However someone called me back from her latest number about a week ago, but did not speak.

Might as well kick her ass over to the BP thread, lowest I heard was QV for a Ben.

In other news red Bush Amy went off the grid again and said don't share new digits, so to those I sent them hope you pulled the trigger in time, idk what's up the original # maybe some DB once one answered and gave her the phone YMMV.

Some fine folks inquired about Samantha find her just over the tracks on 14 when she is hungry for schlongs.

Was great 6 months ago would repeat as needed without reluctance pretty girl.

LatinKnight2
11-04-15, 23:41
1) saw kari today. Wearing a tight black and white striped dress. Picked her up and got a killer BBBJ for the usual 20. That's all I will say. Rest I will keep to myself.

2) Ok WTF guys. Some of you are seriously going to ruin the pay scale with these outlandish prices your paying. I'm seeing 80 and 120 for SW'S? I mean wth guys? BP is one thing but your going to mess this up by paying so much. You give these girls a big head and then they think because they got 1 schmuck to pay them that price they will try to do it to us all. Then the other girls start because they find out and so on. For a SW you should never pay more than 20-30 for BJ and 40-50 for FS. Some even go cheaper than that. Come on guys keep the pimp hand strong. Also to the guys telling these girls about the site and things said. Your not doing anything good doing that. Rule number 1. Don't talk about fight club. Anyway take the advice of the seniors, it will help in the long run. Be safe and have fun.

Chris5
11-05-15, 08:50
1) saw kari today. Wearing a tight black and white striped dress. Picked her up and got a killer BBBJ for the usual 20. That's all I will say. Rest I will keep to myself.

2) Ok WTF guys. Some of you are seriously going to ruin the pay scale with these outlandish prices your paying. I'm seeing 80 and 120 for SW'S? I mean wth guys? BP is one thing but your going to mess this up by paying so much. You give these girls a big head and then they think because they got 1 schmuck to pay them that price they will try to do it to us all. Then the other girls start because they find out and so on. For a SW you should never pay more than 20-30 for BJ and 40-50 for FS. Some even go cheaper than that. Come on guys keep the pimp hand strong. Also to the guys telling these girls about the site and things said. Your not doing anything good doing that. Rule number 1. Don't talk about fight club. Anyway take the advice of the seniors, it will help in the long run. Be safe and have fun.

You can talk her down to 60, remember we all need to stick together on this. Even if she does not bite at first, keep your pimp hand strong. She will text back.

AMY - She had a boyfriend when she went MIA the first time. I was able to see her several times this second time around but she has vanished. However someone called me back from her latest number about a week ago, but did not speak.

For that kind of money I hope you got a lot of pics and some video to show us. Only fair!We Orlando mongers were just having this very same discussion on the Orlando board. There is a reason why these girls work and walk the streets. They should be paid as such! 20 coins for head and between 30 to 40 coins for FS. That is the going rate anywhere here in Florida! Girls that want and demand more coins get this from me, I immediately pull my vehicle over and kick them the fuck out of my car! Then I simply start looking for another girl. It's that simple. Paying 50 or 60 to a SW for a BJ is fucking absurd! That SAME 60 coin BJ can be gotten for 15 or 20 with an experienced no nonsense monger. And please for the love of everything STOP tipping these fucking girls!

Chris5.

SecondTry
11-05-15, 08:54
She quoted 60/120 but settled for less.

Thanks calzium for the hookup.

Natasha. Got a ride with preggo sister crystal who works sometimes FYI met me at Eden.

Curvy dreamboat monger bliss achieved.

Will def repeat my kinda girl.

Paid Zuri a Ben many times one of the best bodies you'll ever find paid less too back when she lived in pembroke pines now her looks are better than ever.

And when you get over an hour or two becums the cheapest you ever had it, which is the part that's overlooked so often.

Many fine felines have told me I could've sucked 20 cocks in the time it takes to make _ from you LOL.

TaxiDriver45
11-05-15, 13:20
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563a937fc7a9e

It is the same girl posted about yesterday. I just put the wrong name on the video. I picked her up in OT yesterday at the gas station at 20st&1 ave. I had been with her 1 time before maybe 3 years ago. She is a natural redhead and use to have hair down to her ass and was skinny as hell. I think she was around 19 or 20 at the time. Now she does have a banging body but that is about it. I gave her $25 for a lackluster BBBJWCIM. She caught about half of it and spit it out the window. She really doesn't like working and it shows in her performance. I just forced myself to cum real quick and get rid of her. I won't repeat. She says she has a phone (I didn't see one) and I sure didn't want the #.

Chris5
11-05-15, 19:47

It is the same girl posted about yesterday. I just put the wrong name on the video. I picked her up in OT yesterday at the gas station at 20st&1 ave. I had been with her 1 time before maybe 3 years ago. She is a natural redhead and use to have hair down to her ass and was skinny as hell. I think she was around 19 or 20 at the time. Now she does have a banging body but that is about it. I gave her $25 for a lackluster BBBJWCIM. She caught about half of it and spit it out the window. She really doesn't like working and it shows in her performance. I just forced myself to cum real quick and get rid of her. I won't repeat. She says she has a phone (I didn't see one) and I sure didn't want the #.I actually enjoyed the video brother! I thought the girl was a cutie. I loved her freckles.

Chris5.

Hunting Pussy
11-05-15, 22:17

It is the same girl posted about yesterday. I just put the wrong name on the video. I picked her up in OT yesterday at the gas station at 20st&1 ave. I had been with her 1 time before maybe 3 years ago. She is a natural redhead and use to have hair down to her ass and was skinny as hell. I think she was around 19 or 20 at the time. Now she does have a banging body but that is about it. I gave her $25 for a lackluster BBBJWCIM. She caught about half of it and spit it out the window. She really doesn't like working and it shows in her performance. I just forced myself to cum real quick and get rid of her. I won't repeat. She says she has a phone (I didn't see one) and I sure didn't want the #.I picked her up a month ago and I have to agree. I told her I had $20 for a BJ and she said fine but maybe you can give me an extra $5 or $10 if I do a good job. I just said we'll see. She already had the $20 but she sure didn't see any tip. She was bouncing all around and looking all around the car as she was giving me a so-called blowjob. When I did cum she stopped on me and it went everywhere. She admitted that she hates doing tricks but it's the only way she can keep her drug habit alive. She looks great but fellows beware she's not good at what she does.

KWMonger
11-05-15, 23:02
Why you no want to share? I try my best to mundo and in OT this is doable cause they's all skanks but outside there it difficult and sometimes you just give in.

DeepThroat8
11-05-15, 23:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LatinKnight2
11-06-15, 00:22
We Orlando mongers were just having this very same discussion on the Orlando board. There is a reason why these girls work and walk the streets. They should be paid as such! 20 coins for head and between 30 to 40 coins for FS. That is the going rate anywhere here in Florida! Girls that want and demand more coins get this from me, I immediately pull my vehicle over and kick them the fuck out of my car! Then I simply start looking for another girl. It's that simple. Paying 50 or 60 to a SW for a BJ is fucking absurd! That SAME 60 coin BJ can be gotten for 15 or 20 with an experienced no nonsense monger. And please for the love of everything STOP tipping these fucking girls!

Chris5.Amen brother. If they go above 20 for head and 40 for FS. I say I'm not interested and goodbye. I rarely if ever tip. Maybe someone who did a AMAZING job. Then ill do 5. Hell for the 60 these guys pay for BJ. I have had a couple 3 ways for that price. Don't understand why these guys pay so much. Especially with them having the resource of this site and us seniors.

LatinKnight2
11-06-15, 00:27
Went to OT today (was in the area unfortunately LOL). Nothing out. Except tati and April. I never been with April but I see her waling in these daisy duke denim shorts and a half shirt (the kind that the stomach shows. Since it only covers the boobs). Got her number since I didn't have a chance to hookup today. Saw tati after and she begged me to do a date but I told her no. Actually offered a BJ for $2. Yes 2. Not 20. I said no. First I wasn't in the mood and 2nd she looked awful. Had dry blood all over her chin and mouth. Plus she was sweaty and stank to hell. She was standing outside my car talking thru the window and I could smell the funk. No hookups today but will be seeing April probably this weekend. Need to try her out.

DreyDrey2
11-06-15, 03:10
Went to OT today (was in the area unfortunately LOL). Nothing out. Except tati and April. I never been with April but I see her waling in these daisy duke denim shorts and a half shirt (the kind that the stomach shows. Since it only covers the boobs). Got her number since I didn't have a chance to hookup today. Saw tati after and she begged me to do a date but I told her no. Actually offered a BJ for $2. Yes 2. Not 20. I said no. First I wasn't in the mood and 2nd she looked awful. Had dry blood all over her chin and mouth. Plus she was sweaty and stank to hell. She was standing outside my car talking thru the window and I could smell the funk. No hookups today but will be seeing April probably this weekend. Need to try her out.I usually don't do this, but imma go in your inbox for a second.

AllanDJockey
11-06-15, 03:29
First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.Hi Guys,

Just moved down here from India 2 months back. I'm a senior member on internationalsexguide.info. Wanted to introduce myself to you guys.

Anyway, I was thinking of starting my mongering days here. I saw this post and the girls looks good. I tried calling the number given in the post and on her ad in BP, but the number is disconnected / unavailable. Could anyone ping me her new number or guide me on how to contact her.

Thanks,

Allan.

Chris5
11-06-15, 09:27
Amen brother. If they go above 20 for head and 40 for FS. I say I'm not interested and goodbye. I rarely if ever tip. Maybe someone who did a AMAZING job. Then ill do 5. Hell for the 60 these guys pay for BJ. I have had a couple 3 ways for that price. Don't understand why these guys pay so much. Especially with them having the resource of this site and us seniors.Couldn't agree with you more.

Chris5.

DtMaestro
11-06-15, 14:32
I would like to give a big long overdue Thank You shout out to Veteran pundit ST for these digits and many others, whom with out his Wisemanlike advice and guidance, this newbie would have never been able to so efficiently navigate his entry into the uncharted waters of dirty girls and desperate skanks.

After many car BJ meetings with Bunny, (very good no rush, I highly recommend) the time had finally come to sample the FS goods. Truth be told, CM's recent video post may have been the final nudge I needed to take the plunge, thank you much.

On to the mini review, as always Bunny was very Happy and pleasant to deal with and accommodating in meeting my every need. After an intense BBBJ filled with extreme FF'ing in multiple positions I dove in to the meaty clam, Cock first. I would be remiss to not mention how surprisingly tight it was for someone who makes their livelihood from getting pummeled on a daily basis. Either she practices kegel exercises (highly doubtful) or she's a natural phenomenon. After mere minutes I was struggling to keep from erupting. Although covered, the start-stop and squeeze P. E. Techniques were barely working. I had to alternate between the mouth and vag.

A good time had, I would definitely repeat and next time I'll explore the third opening; which I confirmed was also available. I also did not give her a tongue lashing, but the freshly showered hygiene was clean as a whistle.

Please excuse the amateur hour video work. I'll get better with more practice.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5639f0ad6ad74

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edf

Member #5419
11-06-15, 19:36
I would like to give a big long overdue Thank You shout out to Veteran pundit ST for these digits and many others, whom with out his Wisemanlike advice and guidance, this newbie would have never been able to so efficiently navigate his entry into the uncharted waters of dirty girls and desperate skanks.

After many car BJ meetings with Bunny, (very good no rush, I highly recommend) the time had finally come to sample the FS goods. Truth be told, CM's recent video post may have been the final nudge I needed to take the plunge, thank you much.

On to the mini review, as always Bunny was very Happy and pleasant to deal with and accommodating in meeting my every need. After an intense BBBJ filled with extreme FF'ing in multiple positions I dove in to the meaty clam, Cock first. I would be remiss to not mention how surprisingly tight it was for someone who makes their livelihood from getting pummeled on a daily basis. Either she practices kegel exercises (highly doubtful) or she's a natural phenomenon. After mere minutes I was struggling to keep from erupting. Although covered, the start-stop and squeeze P. E. Techniques were barely working. I had to alternate between the mouth and vag.

A good time had, I would definitely repeat and next time I'll explore the third opening; which I confirmed was also available. I also did not give her a tongue lashing, but the freshly showered hygiene was clean as a whistle.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edfGreat vids bro, love how you face fuck that kunt!

DtMaestro
11-06-15, 22:01
Hi Guys,

Just moved down here from India 2 months back. I'm a senior member on internationalsexguide.info. Wanted to introduce myself to you guys.

Anyway, I was thinking of starting my mongering days here. I saw this post and the girls looks good. I tried calling the number given in the post and on her ad in BP, but the number is disconnected / unavailable. Could anyone ping me her new number or guide me on how to contact her.

Thanks,

Allan.She contacted me with her new number a couple of days ago. It was late and times were slow so she quoted me $5 over OT rates for BBBJ and qv. I opted for the former. She has a friendly demeanor and decent lolli skills, no DT available although she did let me nearly bend Jr by bottoming out in the back of her throat. My only gripe was that from the minute her lips touched Jr, she began asking for a tip. I tip when the service calls for it, but when it's demanded, "no tip for you. " (soup nazi reference).

Her personality leads me to believe that she's a little firecracker in the sack, I can't say from experience YET.

Her looks are average at best, unless she has a dick in her mouth. IMHO, that's when she's at her prettiest, as evidenced in this pic. I thought I'd never hear from her again because she didn't get the tip she wanted, but she texted me this morning. New digits available to those deserving and willing to drive to Hialeah.

Apparently she's part of Judy's stable that operates out of Hialeah and 36st /23 Ave. Those digits may yield results as well.

KWMonger
11-06-15, 23:36
Second Try Tom, so how much did you pay her below 60 and where do we find her? Did you do a video of her? Can you post for the rest of us monger? Is Calzium that other monger Calizum, I think it is. Things are really picking up in the streets and it because the holidays coming.

Natasha. Got a ride with preggo sister crystal who works sometimes FYI met me at Eden.

Paid Zuri a Ben many times one of the best bodies you'll ever find paid less too back when she lived in pembroke pines now her looks are better than ever.

And when you get over an hour or two becums the cheapest you ever had it, which is the part that's overlooked so often.

Many fine felines have told me I could've sucked 20 cocks in the time it takes to make _ from you LOL.

Pensfan87
11-07-15, 09:31

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edfDAMN DT! You creamed that girl! LOL Nice!

Pensfan87
11-07-15, 09:55

Many fine felines have told me I could've sucked 20 cocks in the time it takes to make _ from you LOL.So that pic is Natasha? Did you see her pregnant sister Crystal? These are the 2 that were in Kendall originally?

El Capitan
11-07-15, 10:28
Got lucky and found this one in North Miami, also used GoPro Hero 3 Black.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563e037de9895

Chris5
11-07-15, 11:10

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edfExcellent video dude! Damm dude you fucking exploded oh her face! LOL!

Chris5.

Juan305
11-07-15, 14:11
Hey guys how you doing can anybody help me out with some digits I'm kinda new to this, I like latinas and slim girls plee dm me digits.

ShortBus12
11-07-15, 16:18
Found this site poking about a week ago. Dreamed about a couple a couple eskorts and AMPs in the past but damn, it's too much money most time. After seeing some of the SW pics and vids here convinced me to get in the action. Still have no where to start and but going to keep an eye out. If anyone is feeling like making my Christmas early and has some digits to start off for a newbie would be great to PM me. Off to the hunt.

TaxiDriver45
11-07-15, 16:36

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edfGreat vid. Keep them coming. At least a few of us are trying to get this site rocking again!

SecondTry
11-07-15, 22:30
So that pic is Natasha? Did you see her pregnant sister Crystal? These are the 2 that were in Kendall originally?Her sister drove her but I was too spent to go meet her, in other news red blond April returns from idk where, last seen last spring, see my report 2 Aprils in May, which included blond April here's a 2014 plumped up version of red blond hope I cum I across her sometime.

KWMonger
11-08-15, 02:29
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #5419
11-08-15, 07:55
On my way to pound bunny I decided to swing thru 79st when I see a cute ass blonde walking by the meat store, double back and scoop her up. When she hops in I see its the Michelle you boys were all talking about before and boy was she on her meds, SUPER submissive before my pants were down she started with a great BBBJ without meven saying a word. Great headgame for about 15 mins, took her sweat pants offand played with that wet Kitty, bent her over and pounded that cum hole for a good 25 minutes after finally dropping a 4 day load in mish all the while she was moaning and getting in to,. Funny shit is as I pull out she reaches down and see the huge mess commin out of her kunt, giggles and says thank you, pulls her pants on and hops right out LOL...here are some pics I took b4 the festivities lol

Sleeper 100
11-08-15, 11:37

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edfGreat video!

BoBo15
11-08-15, 13:19
I see Zuri at the corner store on 14th several times now and I just can't get her in my car. She is always too whacked out or she is "waiting for someone". I have her phone number and she is still so evasive when I call with "call me later" or "my phone is dying, text me" then nothing. She is pretty and thin but her drug addiction is probably getting bad or she is on some kind of power trip and enjoys torturing us mongers. I can wait her out until the heroin gets her so down and out so bad that she gets right in the car but I am sure by then she will be full of scabs and probably smells. I will try again later today because I am a horny dog.

TaxiDriver45
11-08-15, 16:54

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph563ba68394edfGreat vid, but I would have loved to see the cumshot go in her mouth and see if she was able to eat it all. That was a full meal for any girl. Haha.

KWMonger
11-08-15, 19:30
Not sure what I did wrong but I only know english, no other language. I sent PM to see how I broke rules. Thanks.

This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.

Calizum69
11-08-15, 20:11
I would like to give a big long overdue Thank You shout out to Veteran pundit ST for these digits

Great vid, but I would have loved to see the cumshot go in her mouth and see if she was able to eat it all. That was a full meal for any girl. Haha.LOL taxi, I agree on the constructive criticism on his work but none the less, good shit, nice tight work.

LadBak1
11-08-15, 21:26
There are two video edit apps that I use.

Vidtrim pro. Video editor and video trimmer guru are two excellent apps. I use Vidtrim to cut videos as small as 10 seconds to whatever size and them merge them back together, one can also add a mp3 music file to write over original video and one can always rotate video and transcoded them down to small size to upload.

I use the video trimmer because sometimes for whatever reason, Pornhub rejects the type of file. So I use video trimmer for that and Pornhub accepts it and its faster to upload, hence the small size video. We are all holding a computer in our hands that is more powerful then desktop 10 yrs ago LOL.I looked for those apps at the Apple Store and could not find them. Any ideas for the iPhones?

Lad.

DarkRaijin
11-08-15, 22:05

AMY - She had a boyfriend when she went MIA the first time. I was able to see her several times this second time around but she has vanished. However someone called me back from her latest number about a week ago, but did not speak.I saw her last week Tues. Or wed early pm hrs. Ok date. 6 is her rate for FS. Both of us are not much for chit chat. Do our deeds and jet off. She uses crack and that is starting to take toll on her face. You can see her face skin becoming dented (like post zit marks of teenage years). Knew a girl chella in milw town. Amazing head game but if you see her face in light may never get a BJ from her. She fell asleep on my tool for good 10 minutes once. Felt great.

But that is what crack does to yer face; enjoy while she has the looks then I'm sure she will wither away and we mongers will find others. Story of our times.

DarkRaijin
11-08-15, 22:11
Just a FYI bunny monitors this board. I'm sure being a pse from back in the days she is not camera shy. But just so you can brace your lies accordingly. Because she will call you out. Best to be prepared; than make shit on fly.

BoBo15
11-08-15, 23:34
Got her. She called me back and I picked her up on 14th street. She was worth waiting for. Very clean smelling and very thin, pretty body. Excellent BBBJCIM which she wasn't very happy about. But she became a good sport about it. Best part was letting me finger her asshole as she blew me and her asshole became wet and instead of tightening it up and pushing my hand away, she actually relaxed it for me and this turned me on big time. Damage wasn't cheap. YMMV and she is negotiable. She wanted to fuck me in the back seat for more money but the BBBJ was feeling so good I just blew my load right then and there. I would have fucked her bareback and now I have one less worry by not doing it. Who is the scumbag that told her all about this website? You know who you areand you are a creep. I have nude photos of her but I won't post them because of some dickhead that will tell her.

John115
11-08-15, 23:51
I saw Michelle tonight, she was in very good spirits. I have her new phone#, for trusted senior Mongers.

There seems to be a leak on this site. No bueno.

Member #5419
11-09-15, 00:25
Got her. She called me back and I picked her up on 14th street. She was worth waiting for. Very clean smelling and very thin, pretty body. Excellent BBBJCIM which she wasn't very happy about. But she became a good sport about it. Best part was letting me finger her asshole as she blew me and her asshole became wet and instead of tightening it up and pushing my hand away, she actually relaxed it for me and this turned me on big time. Damage wasn't cheap. YMMV and she is negotiable. She wanted to fuck me in the back seat for more money but the BBBJ was feeling so good I just blew my load right then and there. I would have fucked her bareback and now I have one less worry by not doing it. Who is the scumbag that told her all about this website? You know who you areand you are a creep. I have nude photos of her but I won't post them because of some dickhead that will tell her.Good post be, she's one of the few cum holes I have yet to give my seed to LOL but I might have to put in some effort and change that.

TaxiDriver45
11-09-15, 01:42
Got her. She called me back and I picked her up on 14th street. She was worth waiting for. Very clean smelling and very thin, pretty body. Excellent BBBJCIM which she wasn't very happy about. But she became a good sport about it. Best part was letting me finger her asshole as she blew me and her asshole became wet and instead of tightening it up and pushing my hand away, she actually relaxed it for me and this turned me on big time. Damage wasn't cheap. YMMV and she is negotiable. She wanted to fuck me in the back seat for more money but the BBBJ was feeling so good I just blew my load right then and there. I would have fucked her bareback and now I have one less worry by not doing it. Who is the scumbag that told her all about this website? You know who you areand you are a creep. I have nude photos of her but I won't post them because of some dickhead that will tell her.I don't know why you're so reluctant about putting her pics up since she's had pics on here going back 4 or 5 years. I recently posted a vid. Of her giving me head. Believe me she's not the new girl on the block. Even tho she's young she's been around for quite some time. She went into rehab and came back on the streets about 4 months ago.

We all have our differences of opinion but to me I've never got a good BJ from her simply from the fact that she doesn't like doing it and she admits it!

Hunting Pussy
11-09-15, 01:53
Great vid, but I would have loved to see the cumshot go in her mouth and see if she was able to eat it all. That was a full meal for any girl. Haha.I'd kind of like to see that myself. I've been with her 3 times and 2 of those times I finished in her mouth. I never saw a drop of evidence when she was done. But then again when I cum it's not like opening a fire hose. BAHAHA. I'm jealous as hell.

LatinKnight2
11-09-15, 02:51
Got her. She called me back and I picked her up on 14th street. She was worth waiting for. Very clean smelling and very thin, pretty body. Excellent BBBJCIM which she wasn't very happy about. But she became a good sport about it. Best part was letting me finger her asshole as she blew me and her asshole became wet and instead of tightening it up and pushing my hand away, she actually relaxed it for me and this turned me on big time. Damage wasn't cheap. YMMV and she is negotiable. She wanted to fuck me in the back seat for more money but the BBBJ was feeling so good I just blew my load right then and there. I would have fucked her bareback and now I have one less worry by not doing it. Who is the scumbag that told her all about this website? You know who you areand you are a creep. I have nude photos of her but I won't post them because of some dickhead that will tell her.Unfortunately their are some morons that blabber about this site (yes most know of it but let them discover on their own. Don't talk about the site. Ya know). Because these guys think they will get in good with these girls and maybe make them their gf or get a freebie or what have you. Basically being a "white knight". What they don't realize is that never works and they only piss off the rest of us. Its the same dumb logic that some guys use when they think being a girls friend will get them in, when it just gets them friend zoned.

Gringo2123
11-09-15, 07:37
Started with trying to hook up with Yany from BP staying a Estancia at 72 ave and 12 street in Doral, answered phone several time but kept saying 5 minutes and hanging up on me: tried Natasha. Wanted 80 for a car date, WTF?? Got pissy when I offered 40. I went to 50. Later found out she was busy and two hours later when she was free was blowing up my phone to hook up for 50. But I had cruised on over to OT and called bunny. Nice bbj and f. S for 40,first time hooking up with her. Did have a tight cooter.

Chris5
11-09-15, 14:03
Started with trying to hook up with Yany from BP staying a Estancia at 72 ave and 12 street in Doral, answered phone several time but kept saying 5 minutes and hanging up on me: tried Natasha. Wanted 80 for a car date, WTF?? Got pissy when I offered 40. I went to 50. Later found out she was busy and two hours later when she was free was blowing up my phone to hook up for 50. But I had cruised on over to OT and called bunny. Nice bbj and f. S for 40,first time hooking up with her. Did have a tight cooter.I just have to laugh. These hos are a fucking trip! Glad you came back at her with 40 coins! Which I'm POSITIVE she would have eventually ending up happily accepting.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-09-15, 14:16
Unfortunately their are some morons that blabber about this site (yes most know of it but let them discover on their own. Don't talk about the site. Ya know). Because these guys think they will get in good with these girls and maybe make them their gf or get a freebie or what have you. Basically being a "white knight". What they don't realize is that never works and they only piss off the rest of us. Its the same dumb logic that some guys use when they think being a girls friend will get them in, when it just gets them friend zoned.Some mongers will never understand that by giving up site info to these [Deleted by Admin] that will never lead to anything good. Guys do this to score points with these girls which makes zero sense! These [Deleted by Admin] will stab them in the back in a fucking heartbeat! There is no such thing as free pussy.

Chris5.

SitOnMyFace9
11-09-15, 16:44
New monger here guys. Been the forums and would love to get digits / info for Kari, Bunny, Trish, Michelle, and quite frankly any other ladies who'd give a great BBBJ in the car. Send me a PM with info and I'd get on those ASAP and report back!

Thanks!

Pensfan87
11-09-15, 19:26
New monger here guys. Been the forums and would love to get digits / info for Kari, Bunny, Trish, Michelle, and quite frankly any other ladies who'd give a great BBBJ in the car. Send me a PM with info and I'd get on those ASAP and report back!

Thanks!Wait for it! I'm sure your inbox will be blowing up shortly!

BTmyMt
11-09-15, 20:42

Thanks!I'm sorry I normally just read the miami threads but I had to laugh at this one.

P.S.

Love what you miami monger Brothers doing down there. I'll be heading back to my hometown south beach around Christmas and I can't wait until I enjoy these lovely ladies.

Shout out to my Brother monger C5 always speaking the truth.

-BMM.

LatinKnight2
11-09-15, 21:03

Thanks!LMAO. Yup we all will be sure to get right on that because your very special.

Chris5
11-09-15, 21:05
I'm sorry I normally just read the miami threads but I had to laugh at this one.

P.S.

Love what you miami monger Brothers doing down there. I'll be heading back to my hometown south beach around Christmas and I can't wait until I enjoy these lovely ladies.

Shout out to my Brother monger C5 always speaking the truth.

-BMM.You will have a blast down in Miami. This Miami thread is on fucking Pointe! Great group of mongers who post excellent posts, pics and videos. BMM and myself are up in Orlando and we have a lot of fun with our street girls up here in the Magic City. I love the Miami strip clubs! Mainly cocos and Rolex.

Chris5.

Juan305
11-09-15, 23:10
Hello guys can anybody help me out and reccomend me some good latinas.

MuchTl
11-10-15, 08:19
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79167&d=1248310061

It's been years but any contact info PM please.

IceCube49
11-10-15, 11:23
What's up guys. I saw Amy walking early this morning on my way to work; I pulled over and began conversating with her for a bit. She is looking good in her new hair color (red). Unfortunately, she told me she is taking a break from partaking in her job duties because her boyfriend / husband has been harrasing her to stop. Hope this is short lived. Just wanted to pass along this info to why'all.

Calizum69
11-10-15, 14:56
Hello guys can anybody help me out and reccomend me some good latinas.Majority of creme skin color gurls with a little bit of salsa can be found walking south west eight streets or better known as called ocho in the creak of niight.

Good luck and report on your results.

BoBo15
11-10-15, 19:58
What's up guys. I saw Amy walking early this morning on my way to work; I pulled over and began conversating with her for a bit. She is looking good in her new hair color (red). Unfortunately, she told me she is taking a break from partaking in her job duties because her boyfriend / husband has been harrasing her to stop. Hope this is short lived. Just wanted to pass along this info to why'all.Which Amy? Do you have an old pic of her?

BoBo15
11-10-15, 20:03
I just came back from OT and the girls are out tonight. Just as it was getting dark on 14th the place became packed. I saw all the familiar faces. I almost picked up a girl named Nicky. Does anyone have any info on her? She was wearing low cut pants and her top tied up with her stomach showing. Large tats on her side. I always see her and her stomach is always bare, looks pretty good.

SecondTry
11-10-15, 20:14
I just came back from OT and the girls are out tonight. Just as it was getting dark on 14th the place became packed. I saw all the familiar faces. I almost picked up a girl named Nicky. Does anyone have any info on her? She was wearing low cut pants and her top tied up with her stomach showing. Large tats on her side. I always see her and her stomach is always bare, looks pretty good.Neither are much for taking pics so not much around on that but visit super monger taxi's ph for a Nikki and cm's for some Amy shots.

KWMonger
11-10-15, 20:39
Yeah, you can have her for 20 BBBJ or 30 FS in the car. Nice gal but pussy stinks.

I just came back from OT and the girls are out tonight. Just as it was getting dark on 14th the place became packed. I saw all the familiar faces. I almost picked up a girl named Nicky. Does anyone have any info on her? She was wearing low cut pants and her top tied up with her stomach showing. Large tats on her side. I always see her and her stomach is always bare, looks pretty good.

TaxiDriver45
11-10-15, 21:23
I just came back from OT and the girls are out tonight. Just as it was getting dark on 14th the place became packed. I saw all the familiar faces. I almost picked up a girl named Nicky. Does anyone have any info on her? She was wearing low cut pants and her top tied up with her stomach showing. Large tats on her side. I always see her and her stomach is always bare, looks pretty good.You should have grabbed her. No tits but always a great BBBJWCIM. I have a couple of vids. Of her on here.

MongerLife
11-11-15, 15:27
Unfortunately their are some morons that blabber about this site (yes most know of it but let them discover on their own. Don't talk about the site. Ya know). Because these guys think they will get in good with these girls and maybe make them their gf or get a freebie or what have you. Basically being a "white knight". What they don't realize is that never works and they only piss off the rest of us. Its the same dumb logic that some guys use when they think being a girls friend will get them in, when it just gets them friend zoned.Wow really. People tell them about this site. Whats the point then. Sorry guys no more masterpeice pics from me. I'm not getting stabbed over this shit.

Member #5419
11-11-15, 17:11
Wow really. People tell them about this site. Whats the point then. Sorry guys no more masterpeice pics from me. I'm not getting stabbed over this shit.ML, relax bro certain guys here have been telling hoes about this site for years and years while that shit don't make sense it also doesn't stop the females from working or from us taking pics and vids of them, as you can see from that is been posted LOL so keep on posting pics and vids, without us they couldn't support their candy habit so remember, they need us way more than we need them.

Muff Diver 305
11-11-15, 19:01
ML, relax bro certain guys here have been telling hoes about this site for years and years while that shit don't make sense it also doesn't stop the females from working or from us taking pics and vids of them, as you can see from that is been posted LOL so keep on posting pics and vids, without us they couldn't support their candy habit so remember, they need us way more than we need them.Some women knew about this site before the guys told them about it. I had a regular females and few hoes told me about this site and they found out by doing research. I found out about this site from a lady. Alot of young ladies know about this site even the ones under 18. They're not that stupid trust me. These days they're technical and know alot about computers, internet, bluetooth, wifi. I didn't know what wifi or bluetooth was till about 8 yrs ago. I mean I don't understand it and I'm stupid. I don't know what it means when a female says "I'm mobile" or "lets hookup" I thought it means lets meet but I guess it means lets fk.

Joe Black
11-11-15, 19:28
What happen to Mundo? I don't see him posting anymore.

JB.

Calizum69
11-11-15, 22:45

JB.You missed it, his last post is that he left for Cuba, LOL.

Member #5419
11-12-15, 00:04

JB.Hey retired bro, word is he's about 90 miles south of fl and enjoying the sun.

El Capitan
11-12-15, 04:56
I was at Walgreens on 441 and Pembroke txting my next adventure, next thing you know this chic approached me looking for directions. She claimed to be from WPB and did not know which direction was north being the helpful guy that I am, I decide to help her find her way.

Asked if I was Police, I responded, there's nothing wrong with giving a girl a ride out the Hood.

By the time we got a block away she decided to give me a show.

Remember as always this was only a DREAM.

(The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.).

To Be Continued....

Member #5419
11-12-15, 06:22
I was at Walgreens on 441 and Pembroke txting my next adventure, next thing you know this chic approached me looking for directions. She claimed to be from WPB and did not know which direction was north being the helpful guy that I am, I decide to help her find her way.

Asked if I was Police, I responded, there's nothing wrong with giving a girl a ride out the Hood.

(The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.).

To Be Continued....Nice lookin meaty clam and milk titties, good catch capt! How was that pussy in your dream?

ChrisPoontang
11-12-15, 06:43

To Be Continued....Thats a meaty cooter but wow. . that face!

She's a two bagger for sure.

Just make sure the bags are loose enough for her to breathe. . . Don't ask me how I know this!

Chris5
11-12-15, 08:42

To Be Continued....Damm she got a meaty pussy dude! Excellent pics! Can't wait to hear the rest of this report!

Chris5.

KWMonger
11-12-15, 12:25
How do you just leave for Cuba. Is that possible. I hear the pussy down there is better than here.

You missed it, his last post is that he left for Cuba, LOL.

TaxiDriver45
11-12-15, 20:15

To Be Continued....You can always tell a crackhead. Notice in all the pics she's holding on to her BIC for dear life. I guarantee when she was sucking the dick she still had the lighter in the other hand. Security blanket!!HAHA.

AMFoxtrot
11-12-15, 22:35
Was at 79th by the store on 13th and saw a lot of action. Was pulling up to pick up this thick white girl in the green dress right when I got a call and LEO showed up to clear the place. If anyone has digits please pass along.

Chris5
11-13-15, 09:26
You can always tell a crackhead. Notice in all the pics she's holding on to her BIC for dear life. I guarantee when she was sucking the dick she still had the lighter in the other hand. Security blanket!!HAHA.Taxidriver there has never been a more true statement than what you just said. LOL.

Chris5.