PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

Dragster
04-19-08, 11:46
Hey,,BigLou,,here's a SWer you may be able to handle.

She hangs out at nw 87 ave and 25 street,,,not too far from your job.

She's there all day long depending on the weather,,,let us know how you make out, she may even have a penis................:D

I thought that was big lou????

Tanboat05
04-19-08, 12:06

She's there all day long depending on the weather,,,let us know how you make out, she may even have a penis................:D

Rotflmao! What a babe. We need a splooge shot from one of the newbies.

Member #1690
04-19-08, 15:39
Rotflmao! What a babe. We need a splooge shot from one of the newbies. don't think she tricks, just a goofball. Usta see her riding the MetroRail all day and night. If anyone TOFTT please shout out.

Big Dick69
04-19-08, 17:06
I thought that was big lou????Dragster that is make. I did a makeover. I use to weight 375lbs and I'm down to 280lbs. My pecker is still small so I can't do the doggie style until I go down to at least 150 so I could lose alot of stomach. Thats what I get for being fyckd by trany's. They push the airgas inside and it goes into the stomach.

The reason why I dressed like that is cause I'm opening up a trany/fag bar in doral and a massage parlor so I could massage those dics and pusies. I also had a sex change. My man dr phil and dr ruth did a good job.

Big Dick69
04-19-08, 17:14
That last post about trany's, massage parlors was a joke. Now the real thing is coming up.

I drove by Flagler between 40ave and 52av and saw 5bsw's. And 2wsw's. I like the big BSW. If you see a thick BSW with highlights. That's lucious, She's also a dancer and does private parties. You can't miss her she's got a big ass and mostly hangs out at the ernesto motel. I gave her a ride to the parkway inn motel or some motel on NW 36st and 57ave where she's been stayin for months. You'll find her once in a while on 79st.

79th and flagler have been dead I heard. Guy's if you live in Miami-dade or close to flagler I urge you to goto Flagler between 40th and 52nd. Once in a while you'll see SW's on 8st between 42nd ave and 47ave but I would focus on flagler. You'll find some latin and white women incase you're not into black women like me. I don't pick up SW's since I'm afraid I'll get caught. I prefer to goto strip clubs like booby trap in homestead. I don't wanna catch a disease from a SW. I may pick her up and give her $20 to drop her off and so she could get something to eat but no sex. There's no law against pickin up a woman or SW and dropping her off and giving her money as long as it's not related to sex.

NobodyYouKnow
04-19-08, 22:41
Hey,,BigLou,,here's a SWer you may be able to handle.Is that acutally a SW? looks more like the local chapter president of NOW, if you asked me...

Tacotaco4
04-20-08, 00:30
Lmao. Outfreaking standing. G61 rocks

She's there all day long depending on the weather,,,let us know how you make out, she may even have a penis for you to play with................:D

Monger Forever
04-22-08, 20:26
Glenn your the man you have class you say here my dream girl want some dinner and then you give them a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then for desert they get glenn cream.

You the man brother that why you made th new times as BEST MONGER IN MIAMI!

Later
MF

Thanks for likin the freak on 87th ave fellas,,,,she's definitely different. But where's BigLou,,,he usually chimes in here,,,,,,I know he's around because I saw his car parked at his job today.

Come on LOUser,,,show yourself.

Anyhow,,Saturday, I went to the Exxxotica Expo at the MB Convention Center...boring, way over rated.
I'll post pics and a report in the General section later.

Sunday I was up in Hollywood visiting my buddy Joe and spotted this OK lookin MILF at the 7-11 just south oh Sheridan.

We went south back to my place and opened and closed the negotiations with a pair of Jacksons.....no kidding,,,a bargain basement b1tch here....... :cool:

We knocked back a couple of drinks, had a bite to eat and got down to some naked fun.

She's no gem,,,but she says she's 55 y.o. but doesn't look it,,great skin and nice and slim. And very friendly and agreeable.

Tide Monger
04-22-08, 22:15
Great report G61. I'd hit it.

What? No video?

R Consultant
04-22-08, 23:14
Once again you have raised the bar and shows the true respect that all mongers are upholding for our communties as we reach across the globe--LOL!!. You treat her to a little dinner all you need is a candle for the tender moments. Then ala carte a side order of Glenns Special Sauce with extra sauce- free of charge of course.

She looked liked those cheeks couldnt put enough in them side pouches.

Great Work Glenn keep it coming...

Happy Hunting..

Thanks, Monger Forever..actually that sandwich is a grilled Swiss with onion, tomato and granulated garlic,,,and served with Ken's Steak House Honey-Mustard Dressing.

It's always a hit with a hungry, drunk wh0re...........:cool:

She did not like the splooge shot to the face and gave me a grimacing look for the Splooge pic,,,so I told her; smile for the camera or I'll smack you with my boner and splatter the cum in your hair.......:D

How's that for class....?

Tanboat05
04-23-08, 14:21
[QUOTE=Glenn61]
She did not like the splooge shot to the face and gave me a grimacing look for the Splooge pic,,,so I told her; smile for the camera or I'll smack you with my boner and splatter the cum in your hair.......:D

How's that for class....?[/QUOTE

Ahhhhhhh! That one has me laughing my ass off. First off, great shot!
(Double entendre intended) Makes up for the age although as you reported, I am sure she was greatful as ever. Applause for the Glenster.

Bgswo222
04-23-08, 15:07
Can someone give some good strolls to check out?

Chef Enzo
04-25-08, 12:40
Can someone give some good strolls to check out?

Do the homework. The strolls are ourlines either in this thread or one of the ofther Miami threads. There is no need to waste bandwidth repeatedly posting the same information over and over.

You might need to search all the way back to Oct. '06, but the information is all there. With plenty of posts and intel from BigLoser's tranny escapades and favorite stomping ground way down in Goulds to Glenn's Hollywood granny MILF splooge shots.

If you can't find it you can't read!

Northbound11
04-25-08, 16:24
Do the homework. The strolls are ourlines either in this thread or one of the ofther Miami threads. There is no need to waste bandwidth repeatedly posting the same information over and over.

You might need to search all the way back to Oct. '06, but the information is all there. With plenty of posts and intel from BigLoser's tranny escapades and favorite stomping ground way down in Goulds to Glenn's Hollywood granny MILF splooge shots.

If you can't find it you can't read!Only problem is lately, unless your in Hollywood, Pompano or Broadway in WPB there is almost zero action. Even the busstop and telephone homeless sw's in Miami are gone. It has become a ghost town with the exception of 17th ave ---but those sw and trannies will rob you blind before you even get to the pink house.

Even opa locka is dead.
The Goulds and Lucy street -- Nada
27th ave - picked up one lsw recently that lives by the trailer park close to 79th---the rest of the stretch is dead.

22nd dead
biscayne - moved to 2nd ave

2nd ave -- dead

The only other place where there is action is overtown....I recommend looking for action on 14th street east of the tracks if possible...worst case scenario is west of the tracks, but watch out and be quick on the pick up.

Been cruising for two months straight and usually wind up at an amp or incall.

I have had lots of sucess with vip rooms at synn city in pompano - 150.00 total
and take out from Alley cat in Coral Gables, Bare Neccessity in South Miami and Playgirls South in the Goulds and even better is the Body Shop in Pompano.

Other than that it is incall for me...no CL or Backpage --

Northbound11
04-25-08, 22:31
or if you want to save the gas and you have anywhere from $ to $$$$$ to spend head to south beach. between 17th and 8th on Collins, washington are best.

Side streets off ocean drive 9th through 14th are also ok after 3am

All sobe is very late after 3am.

Start at washington and 5th head up to 20th and come back down collins. after you pass 17th there is a 24 hour cuban place on the right. You can park and right on collins and sit outside incase you need to move your car. there you have a cuban coffee and watch the call girls coming out of the national and delano --- 2am ++++

then head over to 15th and collins. There is a parking garage there. Use it.
then right on the corner is the liqour lounge. This is a very popular and well known sw'er bar after 2am - especially during the week. Lots of bsw- the ones who at point mainly worked biscayne. They dress flashy- no panties and will usually flash you. It is a good place to pick them up---$-$$

There are no more notels on the beach. They all shut down. So if your not a car type, it is rough. Some of the bsw will go over the bridge, some will not.

When you start seeing the euro trash types and the russians it is going to be $300.00

If you find yourself NORTH- head to NORTHBEACH only on the NORTH side of collins- 72nd-66th --- go early ---- when you get to panna cafe - turn right and take the back horseshoe road along the beach. You can usually find a 79th type back there. $40.00 -- Only the NORTHBOUND side of collins.

But as I said in the recent post- the only really sure thing these days is Hollywood, Pompano has just a swarm recently and is hot, or even better is Broadway in WPB where I was two days ago and counted 13 into rivera beach.

Bgswo222
04-27-08, 08:14
Thanks for all the info.

Brazil Mambo
04-28-08, 10:14
Only problem is lately, unless your in Hollywood, Pompano or Broadway in WPB there is almost zero action. Even the busstop and telephone homeless sw's in Miami are gone. It has become a ghost town with the exception of 17th ave ---but those sw and trannies will rob you blind before you even get to the pink house.

Even opa locka is dead.
The Goulds and Lucy street -- Nada
27th ave - picked up one lsw recently that lives by the trailer park close to 79th---the rest of the stretch is dead.

22nd dead
biscayne - moved to 2nd ave

2nd ave -- dead

The only other place where there is action is overtown....I recommend looking for action on 14th street east of the tracks if possible...worst case scenario is west of the tracks, but watch out and be quick on the pick up.

Been cruising for two months straight and usually wind up at an amp or incall.

I have had lots of sucess with vip rooms at synn city in pompano - 150.00 total
and take out from Alley cat in Coral Gables, Bare Neccessity in South Miami and Playgirls South in the Goulds and even better is the Body Shop in Pompano.

Other than that it is incall for me...no CL or Backpage --

Opa-locka is very heavy with LE. I have several girls there and even they do not come out.

There are girls on Lucy St (Homestead), even this morning there were three BSW and three WSW. And just like Glenn said, do not look at the guys hanging out around the food stores, they just want to sell you drugs.

Lestat
04-29-08, 00:00
there are 3 decent Latinas living at the hotel just off of I95 & 135th st.....hotel is right next to a checkers......it might be called city limits...anyway their room is on the second floor at the end right in front of the steps.......go up the steps the door is right there...I spent 60.00

Linkjaf
04-29-08, 00:37
there are 3 decent Latinas living at the hotel just off of I95 & 135th st.....hotel is right next to a checkers......it might be called city limits...anyway their room is on the second floor at the end right in front of the steps.......go up the steps the door is right there...I spent 60.00So I can just walk up there, knock, and thats it O. O?

Sounds to simple to be true. But if thats the case. Hit me up with some more info.

Bgswo222
04-29-08, 20:55
I been cruising the strolls recommended. Have seen some decent prospects but nothing worth stopping for yet.

I will continue searching.

I have to agree all these salesman just turn your off to strolling

Northbound11
04-30-08, 10:37
I been cruising the strolls recommended. Have seen some decent prospects but nothing worth stopping for yet.

I will continue searching.

I have to agree all these salesman just turn your off to strollingTry the Hollywood strolls and points North as well. You may be more inclined to stop. The quality of the Broward-Palm Beach scene in every aspect is just better right now than Miami.

The only thing miami has going for it is the Notels and $10. 00 houses, it is more difficult and expensive to find a place to take the SW in the Broward and North areas.

My suggestion is to get far away from the action- head west.--- find either a residential area to park in where there may be one passing by car at the most, or someplace quiet but not too isolated

Avoid warehouse parking lots, don't go behind parking lots, etc.

Don't go to the special spot they know, because most likely le also knows the spot and will trap you in with no escape.

Have fun

Tanboat05
04-30-08, 14:15
or if you want to save the gas and you have anywhere from $ to $$$$$ to spend head to south beach. between 17th and 8th on Collins, washington are best.

Side streets off ocean drive 9th through 14th are also ok after 3am

All sobe is very late after 3am.

Start at washington and 5th head up to 20th and come back down collins. after you pass 17th there is a 24 hour cuban place on the right. You can park and right on collins and sit outside incase you need to move your car. there you have a cuban coffee and watch the call girls coming out of the national and delano --- 2am ++++

then head over to 15th and collins. There is a parking garage there. Use it.
then right on the corner is the liqour lounge. This is a very popular and well known sw'er bar after 2am - especially during the week. Lots of bsw- the ones who at point mainly worked biscayne. They dress flashy- no panties and will usually flash you. It is a good place to pick them up---$-$$

There are no more notels on the beach. They all shut down. So if your not a car type, it is rough. Some of the bsw will go over the bridge, some will not.

When you start seeing the euro trash types and the russians it is going to be $300.00

If you find yourself NORTH- head to NORTHBEACH only on the NORTH side of collins- 72nd-66th --- go early ---- when you get to panna cafe - turn right and take the back horseshoe road along the beach. You can usually find a 79th type back there. $40.00 -- Only the NORTHBOUND side of collins.

But as I said in the recent post- the only really sure thing these days is Hollywood, Pompano has just a swarm recently and is hot, or even better is Broadway in WPB where I was two days ago and counted 13 into rivera beach.

OK Guys. Good reports and while I was reading Glens good info, I was thinking SoBe and then NB did the update.

Couple more places:

FtLauderdale- SR84 from 95 to US1, north on US1 watching the side streets on the west, all the way to Davie Blvd. This was a good one early evenings until 11 or so.

Dania: US1 from Stirling to Sheridan into Hollywood. This is hit and miss but Glens spot around the 7-11 is good info.

Hollywood: 441 from Washington Street south to Hallandale/Miramar blvd. Watch the side streets.

All US1 in hollywood can yeild. The avenues are good as reported for the cautious girls.

Hollywood warning: The paper reported the cops reassigned their raiders to US1 to get rid of the hookers and homeless dealers.

North Miami: Biscayne from 121 south to Miami Shores (around 103) always has potential.

Happy Mongering.

Northbound11
04-30-08, 23:10
Don't forget Johnson Street at US1, The convenience store there is a SWer hang out at almost any time.

Then west on Johnson to 441. The Walgreens Liquor store on the corner there is a Friday and Saturday night steak out spot, there's a trailer park just behind there on 61 ave, I have pulled a couple of WSWers from there.

West on Johnson again, just past the TurnPike at 63 ave there's a Marathon Station which attracts local girls from the trailer parks on the west side of 63 ave, just south of Johnson, next to the TurnPike.

Then back east again all the way to US1 checking the same spots and scoping out the bus stops along the way.

Also,,,,I can not recall exactly where it is, but there is an IHOP (Intl. House of Pancakes)

on Federal, north of Port Everglades and before the tunnel on the west side of US1.

I was there once at around 3 am on a Sunday morning and encountered several working girls there,,,inside and on the side street next to there.

I was with a lady friend who was offering benefits and did not inquire on action with these girls.

Has anyone been to this IHOP....? and what about the street behind there,,,,NorthBound...?

Wow, Bgswo222. Your humble request here has yeilded some important updates on where to hunt for wh0res....good timing........ :)The IHOP is just before Davie Rd. And the whole stretch yeilds mostly higher priced SW's that are also on Craigslist which is why they are always on the phone. I have found that many of them actually stay on st. 84 at the Motel 6, but don't provide from there. I think it is a pimp thing?

Anyway I notice that they are mostly BSW and usually atleast $ to $$ for any type of action.

The street that runs behind IHOP and before 3rd used to be OK sometimes, now it is not. Some of the rooming houses for addicts used to be back there and had very relaxed policies, so you would see them walking around alot. No more, same thing happened on Ft. Lauderdale beach close to sunrise. But no more.

You can find decent action throughout the day south of 17th street on US1 and it is mostly WSW. They look like the johnson street ones. Maybe there lost. Lately I have seen atleast one mid 30's++ SW (about 3 different ones) in the afternoon, one heavy, one crack skinny and one just right. Traffic is usually heavy, so it is a good idea to know this:

1. The street with the adult bookstore runs all the way through

2. The two streets to the south of that don't, they both swing around in different directions. The street just to the south of the adult bookstore is a known gay pickup street. The two apartment units are swamped and you will see alot of cars stopping by throughout day. Lots of gay massages working out of the apartments and you will sometimes see them outside waving at you if past a few times.

Get a lay of the land if your going to scoop them up quickly so you don't get caught swinging around and ending up right back where you picked them up with the same traffic waiting for the light. Watch out for a White Van.---looks like a general utility type from chevy.

This entire area of ft. Lauderdale is hit and miss, but not as bad as us1 closer to oakland park blvd which has all but dissapeared after the hotels kicked everyone out and le set up bases in the cheaper ones.

I have been hearing lots about the two bars at the two hotels on the south side of 84 just over 95. There used to be lots of SW action there but it has dried up after all night le patrols, but because of the high volume of truckers it seems that the bars are a very hot spot on cb radios and with the truckers. I think I may check it out. The hotel closer to 95 just opened an all star bar and grill that serves food till 3am. I think after the kids go home at 1am and the place clears out it is worth a late night cheesburger and a beer.

Will see.

Big Dick69
05-01-08, 05:00
Ok what about Flagler and SW 8 St? I've seen lot's of sw's lately there. Also what about Pompano Beach 1block north off of atlantic blvd between 95 and Dixie Hwy where MLK or Hammondville Rd is. I heard there are some good spot.

What about Goulds,Homestead and Florida City. Forget Eureka Dr between Us1 and turnpike. It's a dead zone.

Animal131
05-02-08, 18:31
This guy is classy as shit. Got this off of craigslist.

http://miami.craigslist.org/cas/664538820.html

In last couple of years I have met and corresponded with a number of girls through CL (mostly dates and a few hook ups-still you meet for a drink or dinner, so you may call those meetings dates as well, I am too picky and classy to meet a stranger to go to bedroom right away) and frankly, I am a little disappointed with the girls who call themselves Submissive. 80% of the girls I went on dates with claimed they were submissive, but when it came to practice they had no clue about it. I find it hard to believe that at least a few of you can't step up to the plate and get the whole sub/dom thing right. I am in Miami for the weekend and thinking if there is any unique girl out there who will prove me wrong.

Since you all you girls seem to be having a difficult time with this I thought I would give you a few guidelines to make your search for your own dominant prince more successful. I am only giving you this input out of love, no one wants to see you succeed more than I do dear, trust me. So please read these guidelines carefully before you respond and don't ask me irrelevant questions.

#1) Don't forget a submissive is not a doormat. Whoever says opposite stay away from them. I don't expect you to do whatever I say when we are not in the bedroom. Nope, I won't ask you to clean up my apartment or wake you up at 3am to fuck you. I will not expect you to leave work early because I need to get laid. Look, I am totally turned on when I order you around in the bedroom, it's totally hot. However, it is annoying to both of us in real life, you are just as busy as I am, if you are not I would not be interested in you anyways.

#2) Don't forget sending me an email saying you're a Sub, doesn't make you my slave. Seriously, if I sent you an email claiming I was a cardiologist would you let me give you an angioplasty for god sake? I am just as protective of my dick as you are of heart. When I get an email from you immediately asking me to send a pic and tell you what I would do to you, etc, I just laugh and think what a nutcase you are. My lack of reply should be an indication to you of how well this strategy works. I am the boss, not you. It's even better when you send me a second even more demanding email asking for a full body pic. I am sure you will end up with your purple rabbit vibrator that night anyway, cause it will be after 2 in the morning and you will have no make up or courage to come out and meet me. How about leaving something to discover later?

#3) No dear, we cannot have a coffee date or lunch in the middle of the day. What are we going to talk about for God's sake, election or global warming? We can meet for a drink or somewhere in public to make sure that we are not crazy or an ex-murderer.

#4) NSA means NSA(for people who don't know it's "no string attached" in other words, two adults meet if they are compatible and attracted to each other have sexual contact with no commitment). I am not looking for a wife. If I were I would be married by now. If I meet you on Casual Encounters, it probably means I am not going to move in with you. Again, I have a life too, and I am sure you have one as well. Having said that, if I would like to see you again, I will ask like a normal human being. Don't act like I am a potential stalker. We might hang out if the sex was fun. Don't expect me to send you creepy emails asking how you're doing and I will not drive by your apartment.

#5) Don't expect me to ask you to suck my dick every time we start, I would like to eat your pussy as much as you like to suck me. I know submissives like oral sex too and I try to be fair. Don't get me wrong, I love my dick to be sucked, and if you can swallow it's even better.

#6) Yes, we have to meet in public the first time like I mentioned and talk at least an hour. I am not going to ask you to go to my place and tie you up in a bed rightaway. Take it easy and go with the flow. If you are a real Sub you will always put our safety first as I do.

#7) Gay, bi guys, couples please don't bother. I respect your lifestyle and preferences, but I am not into anything you may offer and not that cute for ya. Trust me, you would not like me.

#8) You have seen enough cocks pictures already! Again, I will not send you a naked pic.

#9) I am not going to call you *****, ****, or ***** outside the bedroom. You have a name, and I know how to use it.

#10) If you hate men or all you just want is to get your pussy licked, I can hook you up with one of my lesbian friends. She can eat you better than me and has no hair on her face. (Seriously, I met this chick who claimes herself as "submissive" turned out that she likes to be licked, more than her ass spanked at the second meeting, I just laughed and left after giving her a few numbers to call in case of emergency)

#11) Don't worry if you spend two hours getting ready for our playdate, cause it will be worth it. I will be as presentable as you are, freshly showered, shaved, probably smelling Gio Armani or DG and in my best look. For some reason, most of the Sub girls I have met expected a creepy, dirty dom man and they were surprised to meet a clean cut guy. Hello I am a dom not an inconsiderate, ignorant asshole. And I will take the bill for drinks too as a gentleman. Remember the playground is the bedroom.

I have posted this ad a few more times and got way too many responses, but most of the applicants were not qualified for various reasons, such as; lack of chemistry, too vanilla to meet except two of them, and I have met those two in person, things went well. They were both honest, upfront and brave enough to share their thoughts. I am requesting you to send me your age, where you live, what you like, what you are expecting from a dom etc. You can include a picture as well if you are comfortable.

Listen, I will be honest with you, I am a fun, normal, good looking, educated guy, d/d free guy with a high iq who just happens to like a little sub/dom play in the bedroom. I am sure most of you are good girls who like the similar things, we can work this out. Post these guidelines by your computer before you answer the next ad and I'm sure it will work out for you. Happy hunting you dirty girl.

"Sex is as important as eating drinking and we ought to allow one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other. "

Marquis de Sade

Northbound11
05-04-08, 12:13
Miami is great. There is something about driving around late at night in Miami that Broward doesn't have. Maybe it is the melting pot mixture or just the overall seediness of it.

But now it seems like a complete waste of time, unless you are either:

Going to end up in amp or strip club anyway
or
working in the area and taking the scenic route home.

I would stick to Hollywood. You can always find something there and many times the appearance of the sw is much better than the overtown crowd or even the miami ave and surrounding area crowd. If only alittle more expensive.

I keep driving around miami though because I love it. When I am directly looking for action and not hours of driving I go to Pompano or Hollywood.

Before Sheridan driving south...The 24hr motel closer to Mcdonalds, across from the gas station is $20.00 per hour. If you don't have Glenn's balls to bring them back to your home or if your like me and no longer do anything in the car.

Now that the snowbirds are gone it should be easier to cruise and monger in that area.

Try the lampost bar on the east side us1 after sheridan heading south.

Or very late at night like 2am on weekdays only...check out the Sour Apple at young circle. Used to be shuck ums before the situation on sept. 11th which gave it a very bad name. Anyway that place is great very late at night, when the college kids leave.

Also the bar at the Hotel before young circle heading south is open till 7am and then closes for like two hours and opens up again. It is more of a regulars type place and you may get a funny look at first, but as long as you look ok there are many locals and streetwalkers that stop in throughout the night. Picked up a few in there around 2-3am weekdays.

Brazil Mambo
05-05-08, 11:05
Good point glenn.

Less and less girls in my fav spots, Opa-Locka is DEAD. Not even one SW, and that is an area that I had a few regulars.
Lucy St (Homestead) is another area that I am finding less and less girls.
Maybe because today is Cinco de Mayo, but I couldn't find anything this morning

Animal131
05-05-08, 18:32
Good point glenn.

Less and less girls in my fav spots, Opa-Locka is DEAD. Not even one SW, and that is an area that I had a few regulars.

Lucy St (Homestead) is another area that I am finding less and less girls.
Maybe because today is Cinco de Mayo, but I couldn't find anything this morningFuck man. I went to lucy st. I wouldn't even open my door in the place. Fuck that.

Tanboat05
05-06-08, 11:48
Miami is great. There is something about driving around late at night in Miami that Broward doesn't have. Maybe it is the melting pot mixture or just the overall seediness of it.

But now it seems like a complete waste of time, unless you are either:

Going to end up in amp or strip club anyway
or
working in the area and taking the scenic route home.

I would stick to Hollywood. You can always find something there and many times the appearance of the sw is much better than the overtown crowd or even the miami ave and surrounding area crowd. If only alittle more expensive.

I keep driving around miami though because I love it. When I am directly looking for action and not hours of driving I go to Pompano or Hollywood.

Before Sheridan driving south...The 24hr motel closer to Mcdonalds, across from the gas station is $20.00 per hour. If you don't have Glenn's balls to bring them back to your home or if your like me and no longer do anything in the car.

Now that the snowbirds are gone it should be easier to cruise and monger in that area.

Try the lampost bar on the east side us1 after sheridan heading south.

Or very late at night like 2am on weekdays only...check out the Sour Apple at young circle. Used to be shuck ums before the situation on sept. 11th which gave it a very bad name. Anyway that place is great very late at night, when the college kids leave.

Also the bar at the Hotel before young circle heading south is open till 7am and then closes for like two hours and opens up again. It is more of a regulars type place and you may get a funny look at first, but as long as you look ok there are many locals and streetwalkers that stop in throughout the night. Picked up a few in there around 2-3am weekdays.

The Entrada. An old classic. When I first read your post, I was thinking that late night is when the girls would dry up because being the only ones out guarantees getting jacked by the PD. But than I thought about it, they cant just head in to watch TV so your info makes sense. But I guess you have to be patient and put up with alot of BS to score (?)

This is when Id slide down to the pole dance competition.

Brazil Mambo
05-06-08, 12:29
Fuck man. I went to lucy st. I wouldn't even open my door in the place. Fuck that.

Don't have to go onto Lucy St. Just drive on Krome near that street and you will find some without having to rent a tank.

Brazil Mambo
05-06-08, 12:33
Stay far away from there. LE presence is very heavy and all of the girls are staying away. Pretty much ran into them around every corner.

Northbound11
05-06-08, 13:57
On a Friday or Saturday night 10pm till 12pm just north of Cambell (I think) there is the tradewinds motel---$20. 00 per hour. On krome

Anyway just North of there on both sides of the streets you can find action. But only on Friday and Saturday.

They are in the parking lots, standing or just walking around. Keep your windows open and you will here the psst. Papi they are all BSW. Last Friday night there were 4 and on Saturday I counted 3-4. I am real good at spoting ho's in the shadows, but two of them I missed. I heard a psst and pulled into the next parking lot to gather my senses. Looked back up krome and the SW was popping out from behind a bank drivethrough. Looked further up the road and one was hiding behind the trees infront of a medical office. It was a strange site. I also saw a WSW running across krome and immediately dissapear?

The good thing about the NORTH section there is that if you pick them up and continue north for about 2 minutes it is all farmland. Dark dirt roads and easy to find a parking area out of the heavy le presence.

Don't make a special trip, but they have consitent lately around those times on those days.

They are the Lucy street SW's so the average rating is about 3-5 on the SW scale. You can sometimes if your lucky see a 6. You will know her because she has the biggest tits on the block. Usually wears a long one piece stretch getup. Make them spill there beer before they get in the car. Everyone holds brown bags of stuff.

Member #5805
05-07-08, 00:39
On a Friday or Saturday night 10pm till 12pm just north of Cambell (I think) there is the tradewinds motel---$20. 00 per hour. On krome

Same Krome as the one I remember from the 80's --- no thanks

Sam Doherty
05-07-08, 02:31
Does anyone know Raquel? Supposedly she was picked up by bang brothers and she really works in Miami. Please let me know if you do. I will be in Miami in June and would love to set something up with her.

Thanks

Big Dick69
05-07-08, 03:27

Anyway just North of there on both sides of the streets you can find action. But only on Friday and Saturday.

They are in the parking lots, standing or just walking around. Keep your windows open and you will here the psst. Papi they are all BSW. Last Friday night there were 4 and on Saturday I counted 3-4. I am real good at spoting ho's in the shadows, but two of them I missed. I heard a psst and pulled into the next parking lot to gather my senses. Looked back up krome and the SW was popping out from behind a bank drivethrough. Looked further up the road and one was hiding behind the trees infront of a medical office. It was a strange site. I also saw a WSW running across krome and immediately dissapear?

The good thing about the NORTH section there is that if you pick them up and continue north for about 2 minutes it is all farmland. Dark dirt roads and easy to find a parking area out of the heavy le presence.

Don't make a special trip, but they have consitent lately around those times on those days.

They are the Lucy street SW's so the average rating is about 3-5 on the SW scale. You can sometimes if your lucky see a 6. You will know her because she has the biggest tits on the block. Usually wears a long one piece stretch getup. Make them spill there beer before they get in the car. Everyone holds brown bags of stuff.I seen action on lucy st. Not bad and I seen action on krome ave between lucy st (SW 328st) and campbell dr (SW 304st).

Big Dick69
05-08-08, 03:17
I ended up getting a great BBBJCIM (with spit) for .25.

I think some of the SW’s on OBT are getting TMI from some of our posters. Guys be smart, this info is valuable to us and a poison in the SW’s hands. The CL Girls or local Escorts are most of the time pretty smart and know about us. It keeps them in business, but the SW’s are not web surfing between dates, so let’s keep our info safe.

Be safe,

Tribal

Tanboat05
05-08-08, 11:40
Sam, how old are you,,14....? I just can't see how a grown man thinks that the Bang Bros. have anything to do with serious wh0reMongering.

When you get to Miami give a shout to BigLou on the PMs here, you guys can have a great time together paling around...........:D

Rolling on the floor.

You mean those arent real? All this time I have been rolling looking for the bimbos who pick up guys for their lucky day. And all those damn boat rides. Well, OK, I have done that before but not a new MILF every week. Or some guy who is going to PAY ME to nail his wife.

Gringo2123
05-09-08, 05:40
Roslyn is off the wagon:)...Was out late Thurs night/fri morning 4 am, everything dead except Roslyn and a decent blonde off of 2nd near 14th. Said she was clean for 7 months. I've dated her 3 or 4 times, the first time was when she was on the streets less than a month, she almost looks that good after 7 months clean, agree 40 f/s, since she is one of the sweetest sw's out there gave her 50 when the deed was done.

Brazil Mambo
05-26-08, 23:00
You are right Glenn. It has been very tough the past few weeks. I would drive around and end up with nothing. Even the regulars are staying off the streets. Now I just do a quick pass and not even bother until things turn around.

R Consultant
05-27-08, 00:36
Its always amazing how the G61 manuever always brings another glow and humbles the young ladies you choose to help out. You are work is up with the best of the best. Its good to see that the nice young [44] ladies do realize that its not an everyday thing so they must enjoy this luxury. LOL!

Great job Glenn...

Happy Hunting..

Northbound11
05-27-08, 13:28
Speaking of CYCLES --- I have scene a few sw's that I know from the block on bicycles throughout Hollywood area. Stay alert and look for the bicycle ho's. They usually wave you around the corner and tie the bicycle to the stop signs or bus stop signs.

Soon it will be like Memphis and Atlanta where they will be driving around in cars flagging you down.

Hodar
05-28-08, 09:52
I picked up a bicycle wh0re on 36 street once,,,put her bike in my pick up truck and went to the NoTell-Hotel,,,she brought the bike into the room for security........:D

And thanks for the cudos R Consultant,,,I liked Elizabeth because even though her face looks over 40,,,she has the body of a 28 y.o.,,,,every woman should age this well.

Bro... back in the day there was this blond chick that used to Rollerblade around the "Vietnam" barrio ie... Flagler between the river and 12th. as far south as 8th. st. All that roller blading did nice work on her ass and legs. One day I drive by and she makes eye contact and rolls on into my car. .
There she is I want FS but she did not want to take the skates off but tells me of a friends room near the no-tells on 8th. I gotta tell you she was great with a great body and her bent over in that bathroom I was just pulling or should I say rolling her to and fro. A good memory.

NobodyYouKnow
05-30-08, 17:49
Bro... back in the day there was this blond chick that used to Rollerblade...she did not want to take the skates off...I gotta tell you she was great with a great body and her bent over in that bathroom I was just pulling or should I say rolling her to and fro.Dude, that's a great visual. That's damn near zero work for both parties, other than keeping balanced.

Big Dick69
05-31-08, 05:28
For those of you that live in South Miami or North Miami Dade or close to Flagler St. You might wanna check it out between 40av and 55av. I found alot of BSW's, WSW's and HSW's. There was a nice light skin BSW on 40th and flagler and a tall BSW on 53av and flagler. This area has potential just be careful and stick to the sidestreets such as parking in front of a house where there's cars when you pick up a SW and turn off your lights when she see's your car at night. Don't ever pull over to an empty lot, Burger King parking lot or gas station unless they'res alot of cars but I would stick to a dark spot. When you pick her up. Drive about a few blocks and park. Don't pick up a SW and do your business cause someone or a neighbor might call le and set a trap. Good hunting and remember lets be careful out there mongers.

Jaxduke
06-01-08, 13:51
Wow, it's good to see Glenn61 posting.

I thought he had run out of splooge.

Big Dick69
06-01-08, 16:01
I don't pick up SW's but this lady asked for a ride so I gave her one. She asked me if I wanna date I said, no I don't do dates, she said what do you do? I said I jack off, she said thats no fun. So she ask me for money so I gav her like $9. She came back and told me to drop her back where I picked her up. Then she started asking for more money, also she was smokin crack in my truck which I don't allow, she said I'm gonna cut you, then I got mad, she wouldn't get outta my truck right away, it took about 3min for me to tell her to get off. She goes thru my shit, my cd's, navigation, glasses, wtf, then she finally gets off.

She's about late 30's, early 40's, last seen wearing fake bangs, in a ponytail, about 5'9, 180lbs or less, saggy tits, sort of a manly voice. Picked her up at NW 79 st and 5ave 2 blocks east of the gas station across from chevron. If she gives you the run around drop her off. She kept saying don't fukc with me, I'm wiser and all that sht.

Tanboat05
06-02-08, 17:07
I headed back out around 6 pm earlier today,,,just stuck to N. Miami ave and ne 2nd ave,,,south of 36 street. There are a lot of non-pros that live in this area and if a monger is patient one will step out to go to the store or something,,,and a monger can find a nice agreeable wh0re for some naked fun.

I found Elizabeth crossing the street,,,I have seen her before, she stands out in my memory because she looks like Tammy Faye Baker with her make up.............:D

Very nice little body and very clean,,,,her hygien is good even though she's 44 y.o. she looks good.

Not camera shy either and so with her nice eager to please attitude and shaply little body she qualifies for the G61 manuever,,,thus a nice splooge shot here.

Glenster;

Nice find. She looks really good. Whats the old cliche' ?
They dont smell, They dont tell, and they are greatful as hell.

Rock on man. Ill bet she enjoyed being split open. Hope you hit that more than once. (applause)

NobodyYouKnow
06-04-08, 17:23
I thought he had run out of splooge.I think he had to have a transfusion to build up the Strategic Splooge Reserve.

Tomkat4848
06-07-08, 11:18
Glenster;

Nice find. She looks really good. Whats the old cliche' ?
They dont smell, They dont tell, and they are greatful as hell.

Rock on man. Ill bet she enjoyed being split open. Hope you hit that more than once. (applause)

An other cliche' is "If you can get by the smell you've got it licked".

Tanboat05
06-07-08, 22:33
Last couple nights the streets seem unusually quiet from a shoppers perspective. Been from FLL to N Miami. Might be the luck of the timing being bad so I guess Im hitting the strip clubs to remedy the shortage of healthy prospectives.

R Consultant
06-09-08, 02:29
Dam Glenn you had a rough night with all those headaches. Seems like you actually got a nice chick though. Might not have been want you wanted but for the money she was just fine. I have an idea in your next video have a bottle of Handy Wipes next to her and see if she can see to get them as you video her. Master Splooge will run all over her face. That would be some nice art work on its own.

Great work Master Splooge.

Happy Hunting..

Wow,,,,after a brutal trip down the monger trail from Flagler to Hollywood where the action is so thin and spread out that it makes mongering a real chore.

It starts out badly,,, down near sw 88th and the Turnpike where I was to meet a chick I found on CL....big mistake,,,she's a get the money and get rid of the guy hustler..so I skip the fun, cut my losses and hit the streets.

DOWN ON FLAGLER :....... there were a couple of decent looking BSWers and a nice looking Latina who I picked up,,,but she was one of these grubby little Indian types that kept rubbing her fingers together and wanting to see my money,,and when she tried to take charge and start quoting me prices like suck and fvck for 150.,,,I just did a quick U-turn and ordered her out.....No problem kicking out a wh0re these days,,,they are so nervous about LE that they don't want to draw any attention.

OVERTOWN :...OMG,,,I saw no less than four cute WSWers on 14th street,,,the clubs there have introduced some new talent to that neighborhood,,but once again LE has everyone spooked.

Tried to pick up on 14th street but everyone acts like they're ignoring me.

LE has been stopping and arresting any girl who even looks like she's out working. Undercover must have nabbed some on stings because the girls are on edge.

79TH STREET :.... the hot pants gang was out in full force this night,,,those awesome looking BSWers who usually travel in pairs or groups...they look tempting but I know from past experience they are impersonal hustlers.

HOLLYWOOD :..... Back on I-95 and north bound to Pembroke Road then east to US-1.

There is a haven here from Pembroke to Sheridan on Federal Hiway for the older but still doable SWers,,,I keep spotting WSWers in their 40s and even 50s who while not hot anymore will work hard to be an excellent provider.

There is also a host of every type here ,for the cheap rooms and active drug business,,,it's a Black guy's Shangri-la as there are many wayward young White girls that are easily had if you've got their choice of narcotic....You just have to pick through the washed up and burnt out girls till you find a fresh one.

I found a cute White chick in the Budget Inn parking lot,,,she invites me to her room there, but right away I'm getting a bad vibe.

She talks with that really annoying southern drawl like she's from N. Carolina or one of the other deep South States....You know the type..? They often talk much louder than is necessary for a normal conversation.

So she wants 50. up front for F/S,,,that's cheap for a cute girl like this, there must be more to this,,,I'm thinking. So I just sit there and let her proceed, not eager to hand over any cash just yet.....then comes the catch here.

She stops undressing and turns to show me that she has a colostomy bag strapped on her side,,,said she hopes I don't mind and wanted to warn me before,,,said she had colon cancer and several operations.....YUCK,,she's a mess down there.
Not having even taken off my shoes yet,,,I bolt for the door and continue on my way.

Down near Washington street I spot this blond walking and circle around to catch her at the next corner,,,she's kinda shy and not great looking but very nice and soft spoken,,,which I like.

I quote her 40. plus 20. for the round trip to my place and she agrees...Says her name is Sara,,,she's just 29 y.o. and having a rough time here with her kid and abusive BF,,,so she won't mind getting away for a while.

Very nice GFE and even held still for the G61 maneuver resulting in some good Splooge pics....and nice ending to an otherwise unproductive night.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Sara_vid.wmv

Big Dick69
06-11-08, 07:52
Ok as I was driving down Flagler towards 51av where the Illusion and Extacy Motels are at. I spot this so-called undercover WSW talking to monger while he was parked at a stop sign so I drove by them and I heard "you're gonna give me $100? " Hmm well the monger sure had a nice vehicle in order to pay that much. All of a sudden as I drove down the street I spot le parkin on the opposite and he drove by me and around the van, followed that monger as I turned around and I'm almost sure that monger got pulled over. All I know is that when that car made a right at the stop sign, so did le and I was behind them but I went straight all the way to NW 3rd st and drove around and went back to flagler. Then 5min later as I came back I spot the same so-called SW again so I said to myself. Let me park across the street and see what happens. I see another monger talking to that SW in the same spot where the other monger was talking too then 30sec later snap one cop came behind him and the other one pulled him over. I saw 2 cars that got pulled over tonight. For those of you mongers that patrol flagler often, Take my advise and be very careful. If you gonna go there just park on the side street far away from the SW so she could see you but never talk to a SW while you're parked in the middle of the street doing business. Always do business in the car. This happened around 12:30am wed after mid.

SW Surfer
06-11-08, 09:37
I had a few minutes to burn so I cruised Fed and by the Budget Inn, ran into Sam. She's a blond surf rat, 5'3ish, thin, pretty cracked out. Jumps in and does a quick life guard check, then tells me we can go to her room for a Surf Lesson. We agree on .30 for BBBJ/CFS. Get to her room and it was so dirty I was afraid to take of my cloths, let alone touch the bed.

I ended up dropping my pants to my ankles while she sat on the bed and gave me a BBBJCIM. Somewhat mechanical, but overall ok. Sad part was, once I blew my load, she spit it on the floor near the wall/headboard - GROSS. Just think of the nasty on the floor.

I immediately went the the drug store bought a can of Lysol spray. Used on my shoes, my pants, hands, car seat, etc. Then to my room and used germ-x on my little surf board, legs. It was a real yuk kinda feeling.

Can't wait to go surfing tonight, looking for a GFE, maybe takeout from an SC.

-Surf

HOLLYWOOD :..... Back on I-95 and north bound to Pembroke Road then east to US-1.
I found a cute White chick in the Budget Inn parking lot,,,she invites me to her room there, but right away I'm getting a bad vibe.

SW Surfer
06-12-08, 08:33
Hi G61 - that's the same BI I stopped at with Sam. I ended up swinging back by late afternoon and met up with Gina. Shes a WSW, shoulder length Light brown hair, mid 30's, ok body, nice face, 7 of 10. Ended up at her room for a quick BBBJ/CFS for .30 +.05 tip. She had a clean room and knew how to give a pretty good BJ.

She has a tiny ass, so doing her from behind was nice and deep. Did her doogie till she began asking if it was going to take much longer, then I realized I had been there for 25mins. I told her it was going to be a quickie, so I focused and popped (reason for tip).

She offered a wash cloth for clean up and wanted to know if I was going to be around for a few days. Sorry to say I am heading home today or I would have liked an hour with her.

Watch out for Sharks -
- Surf

Thanks for the recognition RC,,,it's always good to get cudos from fellow mongers.

Hey,,, SW Surfer,,that Budget Inn,,,about a mile north of Young circle and directly across from South Broward High is a hot spot for bargain SWers.

It's like a little haven that the cops have not yet moved in on,,I have been with a couple of other wh0res there in the past and the place it's pretty friendly,,,except when the occasional moocher hangs out there and want free smokes and beer.

Check on it once in a while,,there are numerous girls there,,,most below a reasonable doable standard but some good ones too.......G61

Likes It Bare
06-18-08, 17:01
Drove up and down biscayne, 2nd ave and north miami ave from 79th street past 36th street last night and didn't even see 1 SW. When I used to work over there a couple of years ago, I couldn't go to the gas station without a few coming up to me. Even about a month ago I had no problem finding a few on the side streets around there. Any suggestions on where to go in the Miami area?

Tanboat05
06-20-08, 14:32
Drove up and down biscayne, 2nd ave and north miami ave from 79th street past 36th street last night and didn't even see 1 SW. When I used to work over there a couple of years ago, I couldn't go to the gas station without a few coming up to me. Even about a month ago I had no problem finding a few on the side streets around there. Any suggestions on where to go in the Miami area?

Try South Beach after 9pm. That or the strip clubs.

Sam Doherty
06-21-08, 14:49
I'm in from out of town and tonight is my last night here. I do not have a car so I can't go cruising. I was wondering if anyone has any good contact info they can share to help make my last night a memorable one. I'd love a nice latin girl, but I'm not too picky. I tried CL but so many of them look sketchy.

Thanks in advance!

Brazil Mambo
06-23-08, 11:06
I'm in from out of town and tonight is my last night here. I do not have a car so I can't go cruising. I was wondering if anyone has any good contact info they can share to help make my last night a memorable one. I'd love a nice latin girl, but I'm not too picky. I tried CL but so many of them look sketchy.

Thanks in advance!

go to independentgirls.com

Legit girls and some good prices too.

Joe Horn
06-25-08, 22:49
If you are looking for a true professional provider go to flagler; around sw 45th ave and sw 52nd ave there is a lovely SW that goes by the name Alina. She's a curvy latina and loves what she does! Anyway I picked her up for a quick dream at a local notel, and had a blast! She is a good friend of mine and I highy recommend her. Treat her right and she will return the favor. She only does quick dreams for 100, and she also does a f/s gfe dream for 200. Up to the hour of course and if you are laid back and polite she will let you have 2 pops. On a scale of 1-10 i give this girl a definite 8. Her name is Alina look for her around the lunch hour and after 9:30pm...

Good luck and be safe!!

JH

Big Dick69
07-03-08, 04:25
If you are looking for a true professional provider go to flagler; around sw 45th ave and sw 52nd ave there is a lovely SW that goes by the name Alina. She's a curvy latina and loves what she does! Anyway I picked her up for a quick dream at a local notel, and had a blast! She is a good friend of mine and I highy recommend her. Treat her right and she will return the favor. She only does quick dreams for 100, and she also does a f/s gfe dream for 200. Up to the hour of course and if you are laid back and polite she will let you have 2 pops. On a scale of 1-10 i give this girl a definite 8. Her name is Alina look for her around the lunch hour and after 9:30pm...

Good luck and be safe!!

JHSounds like the tall,thick and curvy girl. Not sure if she's mixed or latina but she has shoulder length bushy hair. I don't think she wears panties as some of them dont but not sure. She usually hangs out at the first motel on the right as you're headed east on flagler i think it's called emporium motel, I just know it's next to an apt complex across the street from the school about 2 blocks from sedanos or navarro supermarket.

Manny33919
07-04-08, 10:41
You know Joe,,,a few of pics of this gem with yourself shown in the action would greatly enhance the credibility of your excellent adventures.Couldn't agree more Grandmaster Glenn61.

To be quite honest, this sounds more like a contrived ad for the girl than anything else.

Further: 100 / 200? Give me a break!

R Consultant
07-06-08, 20:22
You my friend know how to wheel in the Fourth of July with a Big Bang. Its was nice to see somebody got to shoot a load of fireworks off somewhere. The video was sweet she knows how to work the looks of a sweetheart thats for sure.

Thanks for the smiles...

Happy Hunting..

Fourth of July weekend and the Glenster is out and about in between the rain storms.

Heading up 441 around noon time I spot this cutie at Hallandale Bch. Blvd.,,,,says her name is Katherine and she needs some weed funds.

I open with two Jasksons and negotiations are closed.

Back to my place for some naked fun,,just 21 y.o. and living the wild life....check out the vid link below.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Latest_Action_Catherine_VID.wmv

Happy Fourth of July motherfvckers....!

Hizark21
07-06-08, 22:27
You guys are lucky in Miami. It has been really hard to find SW's that will do facials in Socal recently. I have only done one facial so far this year. The SW's are really scared of catching something out here. I am not really sure what is happening since there has not been a big uptick in sex related diseases. I think there is more local SW's on the east coast. Generally the local SW's are more willing to do facials and other things.

Hizark21
07-06-08, 23:29
The problem is finding a SW who is agreeable to a doing a facial recently. These days it's simply the SW's that are in socal. The other factor is that most of the SW's in socal are pro's and travel from town to town. About 3-4 years ago there used to a more crack SW's and local girls. I have done a lot of facials over the years at least 20-30 or more as you probably know. The odd thing is that 2 years ago there was a lot of SW's that were willing to do a facial.

Booze or cigarettes are not a option since I primarily do car dates. I would do motel dates, but the SW's in socal seem to think they deserve escort rates to go to motel.

Hizark21
07-07-08, 10:21
Believe me I would, but the cruising options are limited in San Diego. 99% of the SW's work on West ECB with a occasional SW on East ECB. For now the best thing to get ph #'s of SW's that are willing to do a facial and try and contact some that I have done in the past. I have a few ph #'s, but these girls have moved.

R Consultant
07-07-08, 11:35
I know Im going try this just the way you wrote it. I think if it works I will be really happy. I will shoot low on the pole since the high end ladies wont budge for this around here. I guess its just getting the right one in the right mood at a needy time. Thanks Glenn

Wish me luck and Happy Hunting..

That's interesting,,,I seldom have problems getting the girl to take the splooge.

Perhaps it's your technique,,,,are you performing the G61 maneuver as outlined in my text notes....?,,,,see below.

Are you a cordial host making the girls comfortable, offering her booze or cigarettes...?

And what do you look like..?,,Are you hideous..?,,,That could be a source for problems.

Very Scary
07-07-08, 13:48
What's the cheapest motel in miami I can take a girl for entire night, not just an hour?

NobodyYouKnow
07-08-08, 18:11
Heading up 441 around noon time I spot this cutie at Hallandale Bch. Blvd.,,,,says her name is Katherine and she needs some weed funds.You magnificent bastard! I wish my weekend had that level of fireworks, but sadly no such luck.

Brazil Mambo
07-10-08, 14:46
For those that are in the area. There are a few girls that are available, one 28 (Tasha) and the other Bernadette (25). Tasha can be found on Krome, north of Campbell Dr. She has a great attitude and does FS for .4
Bernadette is on Palm Dr, west of Krome, about 1/4 mile and she does walk around the lucy st. area, she has an OK attitude as long as you control things. She has huge tits and offers FS for .4 as well.

Clamhunt
07-14-08, 17:15
About 9:30pm last night, N. Miami Ave & 79th. BSW, 24, 5'6, ~140lbs, nice half/half for 30. Diamond.

Recessions have their upside. Complain a lot about the economy and loss of earnings and she'll adjust her price in your favor.

Bwspritzer
07-19-08, 06:55
Hallo!

Who can help me`?

I am search an young Lady (18 - 25 y) (Streetwalker) at Miami or Orlando

Thank you!

Gothic Bbw
07-20-08, 03:53
Hallo!

Who can help me`?

I am search an young Lady (18 - 25 y) (Streetwalker) at Miami or Orlando

Thank you!
You're best bet would be to spend a bit more and hire an escort. Craigslist(dot)com, go to florida, check the miami/orlando sections in the "erotic services" section and remember if it looks too good, it is!

Member #4231
07-20-08, 18:35
I scooped up precious today at the bus stop just south of 79th on nw 2nd ave. She was a pretty hot blk. chick, said was 18 yrs, got the full deal for 40 and a ride to the store. Overall not a bad score, she was friendly with no drama.

Likes It Bare
07-21-08, 12:12
About midnight Saturday night I saw 1 WSW about a 7, and 2 BSW about 5s each on 79th around 2nd ave. Got a BJ from WSW for 20. A little chubby but had a nice mouth.

Tanboat05
07-21-08, 16:00
US1/ SFH was active yesterday. There were at least 3, maybe 4 girls out with one hitting the scale around 8. Unfortnately, I was just cleaning up from the 2nd girl I spotted who was walking with 'her girlfriend'. Mid 20's, brown wavy hair almost shoulder length in cute shorts and a tube top. She was sort of wacked out so I didnt even pay attention to her name but got a bbbj sort of cim, (messy) for .3. She was OK but I would have enjoyed a GFE more. She didnt have a place and I didnt want to bring her to my place.

Just wanted to let you guys know that both US1 and the avenues on either sides were looking good.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Teabag X
07-27-08, 01:23
Saturday morning,,,,I get the laundry done,,,run to Publix and Walmart.

Now that the days errands are done I'm up for some entertainment,,,,so I invite Katherine over for some naked fun.

She's a great chick,, loves to give a good blow job.

Here's some pics and a cute vid,,,Katherine is totally camera friendly,,,likes to ham it up and put on a show.

She spent time on the internet to catch up on her email and My.Space
post,,,,I showed her Rob's picture and she wants to get her hands on him........ :D .........G

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Katherine_VID_15.9.wmvWay to go, g61!

Good job!

A VERY good job!

Monger Forever
07-27-08, 01:31
Funny because she drained you so no G61 special on her.

Man you better hook me up with this sexy lil critter when I goto Miami in a couple months.

Damn she looks fun.

Later

MF

Now that the days errands are done I'm up for some entertainment,,,,so I invite Katherine over for some naked fun.

Here's some pics and a cute vid,,,Katherine is totally camera friendly,,,likes to ham it up and put on a show.

post,,,,I showed her Rob's picture and she wants to get her hands on him........ :D .........G

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Katherine_VID_15.9.wmv

Senac 64
07-27-08, 07:23
Saturday morning, I get the laundry done, run to Publix and Walmart.

Now that the days errands are done I'm up for some entertainment, so I invite Katherine over for some naked fun.

She's a great chick, loves to give a good blow job.

Here's some pics and a cute vid, Katherine is totally camera friendly, likes to ham it up and put on a show.

She spent time on the internet to catch up on her email and My. Space post, I showed her Rob's picture and she wants to get her hands on him. : D. G

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Katherine_VID_15. 9. WmvNo splooge shot. Love the ones you have posted.

When In Vegas
07-27-08, 09:43
Fuck... I now have a raging hard on after watching that video and nobody to share it with.

Nice job Gman.....that girl looks like a professional cock-sucker with a great attitude.

Later
Vegas

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Katherine_VID_15.9.wmv

Misfit
07-27-08, 09:53
Katherine is really flexable. I have a sudden urge to eat me a pretzal. Great job.

Misfit

North Jersey
07-27-08, 11:44
Looks even nicer with that shaved pussy! Great catch!

FlyGuyEddie007
07-27-08, 20:03
Hey glen the video isn't working for me it runs for like 1 sec then its over.

Mike 80
07-28-08, 02:21
Very nice vid and pics. No need to apologize for the lack of splooge. That CIM and swallow in the video looks just as good or better than your trademark facial. Girl sure knows how to work a dick. And man do I love the shot of her spread wide, legs over her head. So yummy. Makes me hungry. Great work.

R Consultant
07-28-08, 14:26
I have to say that girl has been trained in Hoover Techniques rather well. Great Video Glenn I would keep her on my to do list since she has such a great attitude about her oral skills.
Whats next for this young sweetheart in advancing her video career?

Happy HUnting..

She got the load to the face below in post 1041,,,,she gulped such a big blast from the load cannon in the vid that a second load to the face would lack drama and substance..........:rolleyes:

NutInHer
07-28-08, 14:58
Glen is my hero!

Jaxduke
07-29-08, 06:33
Glenn is the man, she was very bendy.

I hope you hit it while she was posed for #3.

LatinaLover77
07-29-08, 19:46
Got lucky on 16th and Okachobee. Name was hard to understand but she was a decent latina. 3 for BBBJ and it was quite nice and not rushed.

Thanks G for the frontline action. Gotta find your spot when I visit.

Mia305
07-31-08, 00:10
Got lucky on 16th and Okachobee. Name was hard to understand but she was a decent latina. 3 for BBBJ and it was quite nice and not rushed.

Thanks G for the frontline action. Gotta find your spot when I visit.Was this in the morning, afternoon, evening? What was her description?

I frequent the area and want to know what to look out for

LatinaLover77
07-31-08, 16:41
It was around 11:30 pm and she was about 5'5" about 130lbs black hair that was to her shoulders. She was wearing a bikini type of outfit. There was another girl with her wearing some sort of black stretch pants with blonde hair. Those were the only 2 I saw in that area.

Big Dick69
08-01-08, 04:20
It was around 11:30 pm and she was about 5'5" about 130lbs black hair that was to her shoulders. She was wearing a bikini type of outfit. There was another girl with her wearing some sort of black stretch pants with blonde hair. Those were the only 2 I saw in that area.Is this by any chance where the trailer parks are about a minute east from the palmetto expressway? (826)

Mia305
08-01-08, 17:41
It was around 11:30 pm and she was about 5'5" about 130lbs black hair that was to her shoulders. She was wearing a bikini type of outfit. There was another girl with her wearing some sort of black stretch pants with blonde hair. Those were the only 2 I saw in that area.This is 16th ave ur talking about right? By the trailer park?

What did you do with the other girl? Make her walk?

Big Dick69
08-02-08, 07:34
It was around 11:30 pm and she was about 5'5" about 130lbs black hair that was to her shoulders. She was wearing a bikini type of outfit. There was another girl with her wearing some sort of black stretch pants with blonde hair. Those were the only 2 I saw in that area.Ok I saw the blonde and the black hair lady but both were walking with men. Definitely not a SW. I still don't believe SW's are there by the shell gas station on W 16th Ave and Okeechobee by W 29st where the trailer parks are and that 3 way intersection. That areas not worth passing thru.

Would you try passing thru Okeechobee? Do you see a possble future of SW's in that area. Sir AMP I do believe you about what you said. It's just hard for me to believe SW's are in that area I'm sorry to say. Back in the 90's theyre were there as far as SW 8st between 68av and 70av.

LatinaLover77
08-02-08, 20:06
Yes, it was 16th Ave across from some trailers before you get to Ockachobee where the gas station is. The other was not in my taste and she didn't seem interested in joining. I'm planning on reviewing the area again tonight. I'll keep you all posted.

Big Dick69
08-03-08, 04:10
Yes, it was 16th Ave across from some trailers before you get to Ockachobee where the gas station is. The other was not in my taste and she didn't seem interested in joining. I'm planning on reviewing the area again tonight. I'll keep you all posted.Yeah keep me posted. W 16 Ave is a new spot for SW's less than a block from Okeechobee where the gas station is. This area has potential. Sir AMP it all makes sense from what I saw last night. Here's the clue. Motels, Trailer Park, Gas station. Motels is a place where SW's stay to get a room, trailer parks is where pimps and SW's also stay at and gas stations is where SW's buy condoms, beer, cigarettes, chips, candy, gum, etc. Especially when I saw 2 couples walking on the same path on W 16th ave going to W 29st next to okeechobee. Sir if you want send me and private I'm for details about this area.

I drove by Flagler and 8st between 37av and 57av and saw nothing. Not one SW on a sat night. They usually come by mid thats where I see most of them.

Mia305
08-05-08, 22:10
Thanks for the info Glenn and SirAmpAlot

I haven't explored that area as of yet as frequently as I do the Palm Ave/E 25th Street area and also the area by Porkys. Usually im out and about during the daytime so it's hard to catch one but every once in a while i'll get lucky.

Last time was this latina that I saw walking near Palm ave (I believe on 1st ave and 4th street). She wasn't a 10 by no means but she had a tremendous rack. Was about mid 30s full figured. She had the "walk" going and I observed her going down the street and talking with a taxi cab driver for about 10 minutes (maybe trying to get a free ride?). I pulled up next to her after her convo and asked if she needed a ride. She was actually trying to get to Stonewall to see if she can get a job.

We took off and it was quick BBBJ for what I had on me (which at the time was only .15). Finished up and dropped her off by the Water & Sewer plant on okechobee and pointed her the way to Stonewall. Haven't seen her since.

I'm used to the quantity of Sw'ers avaliable around the 79th street area but it doesn't seem like Hialeah has that sort of hotspot street for daytime action. Lot's of eye-candy but 90% of the time they aren't SWers.

That is just a couple of blocks west of StoneWall's.

There was a Shell gas station on the corner that was notorious for SWers.

I haven't loooked there in years but had many Latina encounters there in the 90s.

The price of gas and traffic has kept me near home and the motel-notells that use to be there are long gone.

But any where there are trailer homes a monger is likely to run across a cute young wh0re out and about........ :)

Big Dick69
08-06-08, 03:24
It's impossible to find a SW on okeechobee and palm ave. I don't think it's worth going there no more. Especially on SW 8st between 69th where the Burger King, El Presidente and Tropical Hotel and 71ave. Back in the 90's there were SW's. Last time I saw a SW in that area was over 5yrs ago.

Panchito69
08-06-08, 10:34
Somebody have any info about this cafeteria in Hialeah close to Stonewall, the girls have sex?

Thanks for info.

NobodyYouKnow
08-06-08, 15:50
Somebody have any info about this cafeteria in Hialeah close to Stonewall, the girls have sex?With a name like Rainbow Cafeteria I wouldn't surprised if the girls there had sex with each other...

Driveby305
08-06-08, 17:32
Somebody have any info about this cafeteria in Hialeah close to Stonewall, the girls have sex?

Thanks for info.Look for the classic sign "se solicitan muchachas para trabajar"

BrainLocked
08-06-08, 17:45
Greetings!

I'll be visiting Key Largo and would really appreciate any info on massage services in that area. Thanks to all.

LatinaLover77
08-06-08, 18:49

Thanks for info.Since you don't have many posts, how about going and checking it out and posting your finding's?

That would be a nice contribution.

Mia305
08-06-08, 20:19

Thanks for info.What street is that on?

Xmen0075
08-07-08, 21:15
Met Tina Marie Lock aka "Tastey"... Found her in the Wendys parking lot and we decided to hit-up the Pink House... Twenty bones did the trick!

Xmen0075
08-07-08, 21:17
More pics of "Tastey"...

Guru02
08-08-08, 01:01
that's 21 bones to much.

Aussie316
08-08-08, 06:30
That is a terrible case of gangreene you have there.

Sarang Haeyo
08-08-08, 07:33
Nice score their Xmen0075,,,,good camera work.

That's definitely a 20. wh0re.......... :D
Christ dude, she should have paid him!

Is there an icon for "shudder"?

R Consultant
08-08-08, 07:45
I would think she has been rode really really hard and put away soaking wet.
I know she doesnt qualify for a postion of house mouse at my place thats for dam sure.

Nice photo work even though the material you were working with needs a facelift. LOL!!

Happy Hunting..

Sarang Haeyo
08-08-08, 08:31
Shudder....? I don't believe so.

And please, don't call me Christ. Devine references make me uncomfortable... :rolleyes: ....G61
your thorny crown?

Malabar
08-08-08, 15:48
Met Tina Marie Lock aka "Tastey"... Found her in the Wendys parking lot and we decided to hit-up the Pink House... Twenty bones did the trick!

Wasn't there a line in there about a two dollar *****?

Gawd, my hands are better looking than that...

Don't ask, I've booked them for tonite....

NobodyYouKnow
08-08-08, 16:29
Nice photo work even though the material you were working with needs a facelift. LOL!!Nothing so wrong that it can't be cured with a paper bag. I'll leave it to the reader to determine if that's on her head, his head, or "yes".

That said, I've had pretty ones who where totally clueless, and, ummm, "experienced" ones who needed no instruction. Fortunately, I've had pretty ones who where also experienced.

:D

Sullivant Guy
08-08-08, 18:46

I was about to say that she was about as bad as some of the sketchy skank you posted up this past year - but then upon closer inspection - ick... WTF? Why on earth would a person photograph a session with that? Maybe one pic minus the snaggle head -but an entire photo array...... ugh! I just ate dinner and just lost it! :)

Ah to each his own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Teabag X
08-08-08, 19:02
More pics of "Tastey"...Dude ! Why did you even bother? Tastey? I wouldn't touch that if I had been locked in solitary for the last 5 years! OH MY GOD! I'm gonna barf!

Kijana 1
08-09-08, 05:18
More pics of "Tastey"...Guys,

Stop making fun of him.

We have all fucked ugly women and i bed you she even looks better than most of your wives maybe.

LOL

R Consultant
08-09-08, 14:26
LOL!! Ok Glenn you got me trying to go through a cognitive process and transfer all this information in the subject of ugly chicks. hehehehe

Just in the sake of facial perception if I did do her I dont think I would want anyone to know--hehheee and I dont think anything over 20 bucks would happen.

I would have to have looked for hours and hours, as I know theres alot more old timers at my hands reach.

So Im going with TeaBag on this one I would pass and stay in Solitary Confinement for a little longer to resist my urges.

For the record hamburgers 49cents and cheeseburgers are 59 cents everyday at Mickey D's so we all can save a little bit of scooter trash change.
Woohooooo....

Happy Hunting..

Ya know,,doing a 20. wh0re is like eating an 89 cent hamburger.

Any of you mongers ever visit the long gone burger franchise, Hot-N-Now...?

Or go to McDonald's on Tuesday for the 89 cent cheese burger,,,or order the chicken Mcnuggets off the dollar menu.....?

Or ever buy one of those 95 cent Big John's Pickled sausage from the Kwik Stop,,,,where you used the tongs to grab the biggest one...?..add Nacho Cheese Doritos and wash it all down with a Grape soda...?

Ever pick up a low level SWer and fuck her, then on your way back to drop her off you spot a much hotter SWer but you got this lesser wh0re in tow that you have spent out your cash and cum on...?

Ever stroll for hours with out spotting a single wh0re till you see one barely fvckable skank that you settle for but later regret .......?

Xmen0075 took a chance on this wh0re and she performed for him,,,,,,she could have had a nasty rash, or hairy arm pits with an odor that could scare away buzzards.

But he got his money's worth,,,and that makes a successful mongering experience.......(just not one to repeat).........:p

BigLou,,,you could learn a lot from Xmen0075 ,,,never having posted a single pic yourself of a wh0re you've actually had sex with....you're such a LOUser.

Tanboat05
08-09-08, 16:32
Hey to add to Glens comments, I have to admire the mans camera abilities. In one of the pics in the second group, I detect the 'Reach Around'under the balls camera snapshot of his nut slapping her while he is in to the hilt. Correct me if I am wrong but this is good stuff. The pickings on the highway arent that good so he found one for us, bagged her, tagged her, and shared. Better than most of the self professed expert mongers. (Not directed at anyone in this part of Florida. )

Glen is the master blaster here and it is nice to see some of the local talent for better or worse. Hell, some of us will hit a titty bar now :-)

Thanks for your work here.

Big Dick69
08-09-08, 18:41
Ya know, doing a 20. Wh0re is like eating an 89 cent hamburger.

Any of you mongers ever visit the long gone burger franchise, Hot-N-Now?

Or go to McDonald's on Tuesday for the 89 cent cheese burger, or order the chicken Mcnuggets off the dollar menu?

Or ever buy one of those 95 cent Big John's Pickled sausage from the Kwik Stop, where you used the tongs to grab the biggest one? . Add Nacho Cheese Doritos and wash it all down with a Grape soda?

Ever pick up a low level SWer and fuck her, then on your way back to drop her off you spot a much hotter SWer but you got this lesser wh0re in tow that you have spent out your cash and cum on?

Ever stroll for hours with out spotting a single wh0re till you see one barely fvckable skank that you settle for but later regret?

Xmen0075 took a chance on this wh0re and she performed for him, she could have had a nasty rash, or hairy arm pits with an odor that could scare away buzzards.

But he got his money's worth, and that makes a successful mongering experience. (just not one to repeat). : p

BigLou, you could learn a lot from Xmen0075, never having posted a single pic yourself of a wh0re you've actually had sex with. You're such a LOUser. I posted more than a single pic in the past. I just haven't done it in a long time due to my job and high gas prices.

Malabar
08-10-08, 08:08

Or go to McDonald's on Tuesday for the 89 cent cheese burger,,,or order the chicken Mcnuggets off the dollar menu.....?

Or ever buy one of those 95 cent Big John's Pickled sausage from the Kwik Stop,,,,where you used the tongs to grab the biggest one...?..add Nacho Cheese Doritos and wash it all down with a Grape soda...?

Ever pick up a low level SWer and fuck her, then on your way back to drop her off you spot a much hotter SWer but you got this lesser wh0re in tow that you have spent out your cash and cum on...?

Ever stroll for hours with out spotting a single wh0re till you see one barely fvckable skank that you settle for but later regret .......?

That last one is the real killer.

Still, my budget is so tight that pud-whacking is a better option than wasting money on some of the SWs I've seen. Where I live, a decent looking SW comes along about every 6-8 months or so. I'm better off saving my few shekels waiting until she appears than to spend them on the skanks.

I just consider all these responses just a bunch of friendly ol' razz-berries and we do love dishing them out.

ciao

Mal

LatinaLover77
08-12-08, 15:59
Saw some action on Rt103 and 16th Ave over the weekend. Took her to a motel on Okeechobee. First time in one of those places. The cool thing was that it had a garage for your car for each room with stairs that led to the room upstairs.complete privacy and nobody sees you except the desk clerk when you walk in to pay the $35 bucks.

Girl was cuban kinda short blonde hair with nice c's. Huge language barrier but showing her a. 5 got her attention. Fun times.

Big Dick69
08-13-08, 06:52
Saw some action on Rt103 and 16th Ave over the weekend. Took her to a motel on Okeechobee. First time in one of those places. The cool thing was that it had a garage for your car for each room with stairs that led to the room upstairs.complete privacy and nobody sees you except the desk clerk when you walk in to pay the $35 bucks.

Girl was cuban kinda short blonde hair with nice c's. Huge language barrier but showing her a. 5 got her attention. Fun times.Question where is Rt 103 at? and what about 16th Ave? Can you be more direct please I'm lost sorry. I'm in South Miami-Dade.

Sullivant Guy
08-13-08, 10:24

Xmen0075 took a chance on this wh0re and she performed for him,,,,,,she could have had a nasty rash, or hairy arm pits with an odor that could scare away buzzards.

But he got his money's worth,,,and that makes a successful mongering experience.......(just not one to repeat).........:p

BigLou,,,you could learn a lot from Xmen0075 ,,,never having posted a single pic yourself of a wh0re you've actually had sex with....you're such a LOUser.

So puss is puss is what you are saying? In college we used to have no pride nights to see who could dance and pick up the nastiest chick. Points were awarded for the various stages - dance, kiss, hug, feeling up and then sex.

So maybe you Miami Mongers can have a no pride night with the Ho's? :)

Orlando J
08-14-08, 01:11
Do not be too harsh on Xmen0075. To each his own. I would not have done her. I think if I have a hard on and seen her I would lose it. But who cares the Xmen0075 enjoyed and that's the point.
J

R Consultant
08-14-08, 02:33
We also use to have these nights where we would pick an ugly fat chick at the bar or campus and make a little bet who could f**k her. I remember one fat chick we all used to take turns with she would be one of the better lays of all time go-figure on that one.

We never told them it was a bet and then it turned out to be a fun thing to do.

The good ole days are way long and gone now.

Happy Hunting

So puss is puss is what you are saying? In college we used to have no pride nights to see who could dance and pick up the nastiest chick. Points were awarded for the various stages - dance, kiss, hug, feeling up and then sex.

So maybe you Miami Mongers can have a no pride night with the Ho's? :)

Sullivant Guy
08-14-08, 07:35
We also use to have these nights where we would pick an ugly fat chick at the bar or campus and make a little bet who could f**k her. I remember one fat chick we all used to take turns with she would be one of the better lays of all time go-figure on that one.

We never told them it was a bet and then it turned out to be a fun thing to do.
The good ole days are way long and gone now...

Happy Hunting..Fat Chicks are always a great lay - like a moped - fun to ride, but don't let yer friends see you on one.

Fat Chicks are emotional and very sexual. They want to lay you good, because they want you to come back, as most of them are not sure when then next lay may come around.

String033
08-14-08, 23:29
I've been in South Fl for 3 yes now, Came here from Washington DC . I have been looking for Latina SW from west palm to Miami but always end up with a majority of white and a few black. Where are all the big ass Latina mamis at ? South Fl is full of Latin hotties but I can't seem to find any SW around. I need some helpful tips or guide me in the right direction please.

Big Dick69
08-15-08, 05:25
Show up at her place with a large box of Russle Stover's Chocolates and a pint of Hagen Daz,,,she'll put out and pass out.I need someone to set me up with a fat chick or a fat black chick preferred. Are they're any fat sw's that you guys know of?

Big Dick69
08-15-08, 05:29
I've been in South Fl for 3 yes now, Came here from Washington DC . I have been looking for Latina SW from west palm to Miami but always end up with a majority of white and a few black. Where are all the big ass Latina mamis at ? South Fl is full of Latin hotties but I can't seem to find any SW around. I need some helpful tips or guide me in the right direction please.If you want Latinas goto W Flagler st between 40ave and 52av and go 8 blocks south to SW 8 St between 42av and 47av by the motels. Just look for motels on flagler and 8st and you'll see sw's. They also hang out at gas stations and Burger King on Flagler and 42av. BK closes at 2am. Sometimes they're there to have you buy them food.

LatinaLover77
08-15-08, 16:34
I've been in South Fl for 3 yes now, Came here from Washington DC . I have been looking for Latina SW from west palm to Miami but always end up with a majority of white and a few black. Where are all the big ass Latina mamis at ? South Fl is full of Latin hotties but I can't seem to find any SW around. I need some helpful tips or guide me in the right direction please.You're kidding me right? You've been around here for 3 years and can't find them?! I visited from another state and found a few my first visit and a during a few more visits within the past few months. Gotta look at downtown miami, 8th street is a HUGE spot for latina's.

Keep trying and when you find some action, share and we'll share with you where are favorite spots are.

Tanboat05
08-15-08, 16:38
I was off from work today and out up on Federal in Hollywood today between Hallandale Bch Blvd and Sheridan street, from 3 to 5 pm.

Saw a couple of cuties but they were scooped up B4 I could make the connection,,,traffic sucks around there mid-day.

Ran into Lynn,,a 40-ish y.o.hard core hooker,,,I picked her up about a month ago and promptly dropped her off,,,giving her 10. for her time.

She has been there on Federal in Hollywood for several years and will only take a john back to her trailer,,not a fun wh0re,,but a hardened pro to be avoided by experienced mongers.

She is blond (not natural) has nice thick, shapely legs but not much ass,,,she's totally fvckable but will lay out the ground rules first......not for me..I like sweet, young wh0res that have a good time showing me a good time.

I believe I know this one. Never been to the trailer though.

Linkjaf
08-15-08, 18:04
Just wondering. Searched through much of Miami but its liek searcing for a needle in a hay stack. Anyone wouldn't happen to know any asian streetwalkers that they can slip my way. Any info would be must appreciated. Even though I feel I may not get any. *sigh* *toke*

Teabag X
08-15-08, 23:30
I did not go back to her home,,she said she lived across from GulfStream,,,I figured she lived in a trailer,,or at least one of those ragged out little apartments.

She looks good over all,,a little aged in the face but a nice body with thick thighs,,,very firm,,,I would do her but she said she has been there in Hallandale for 6 years and in So. Florida for 12.

She seemed pushy and was calling all the shots,,,I don't have time for a pushy hooker.You the man! Don't take sh*t from ho's

And BTW. There's nobody here who should "question" my good friend G61. Only ask him questions about how he became such a good monger! And how YOU can become a better monger.

They call me problemchild.

And I'm back quiet.

Cenflamonger
08-16-08, 07:29
She seemed pushy and was calling all the shots,,,I friggin hate it when they are bossy. You can usually tell the bossy ones - because they start taking control as soon as they get in the car. When they get in and start being bossy, I dump them quick. They've spoiled the mood. I usually tell them that a cop saw me and started to follow. Sometimes I have to give them some money for their time, but it's worth it to be rid of a problem.

Cenflamonger
08-16-08, 07:36
She has been there on Federal in Hollywood for several years and will only take a john back to her trailer,,not a fun wh0re,,but a hardened pro to be avoided by experienced mongers.I must admit, that in the past, pre T69 days, I have gone to their room. But, I always felt uneasy in their trailer / hotel room. Nowadays, after the setup and robbery on fellow monger Tribal69, There is no way I am going to go to HER SPOT. Who knows what freinds she has waiting for me there ?

LatinaLover77
08-17-08, 10:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwg6U7ItG_A

The police showing our favorite site and mentioning how we use it.

Hargow20
08-17-08, 16:57
It sucks how obnoxious the cops can be at times. It's ironic how the cops are supposed to uphold the law and yet they choose to ignore certain laws to justify their means.

TexasMonger
08-17-08, 17:43
she does her famous ankle behind the ears pose.

When she poses like that she exposes what looks like a yummmmmy Chocolate hole. Did she provide you full acces to it ?

Nice pictures and post

Cheers

TM

Teabag X
08-17-08, 23:21
Wow,,,I was out Saturday night on Federal Hiway from Pembroke to Sheridan,,,the Hollywood pigs were on a vendetta against mongers,,,,,They were stopping any car that even slowed down for a SWer.

In Miami,,, 79th, Biscayne and OverTown was a dead zone,,,Uncle LEO has squashed all activity there too.

But my weekend was not a total loss,,,I drove by Katherine's house and fortunately she was available,,,so back to my place for a couple of hours of some naked fun.

She showered and had a bite to eat then let me just screw the living sh1t out of her.

No splooge shot here,,,I was just too into nailing her tight little twat to bother with any extensive photos,,,but here's some good naked pics where she does her famous ankle behind the ears pose.

And she teases my buddy Rob one more time. :D

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Kat_HiRob_8_17_08_Lg.wmvDAMN !! That ankles behind the ears position would be perfect for a good anal pounding.

And it's no wonder I'm proud to call you brother.

Problemchild.

R Consultant
08-18-08, 08:17
I saw a movie the other night from blockbuster and the saying in there just rings a bell--"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner".. I have no idea what that means but if you hit big you win.

So you are so lucky to have such a cutie in your back pocket..

Bust that girl open for us... Great Job Glenn..

Happy Hunting..

QUOTE=Glenn61]Wow,,,I was out Saturday night on Federal Hiway from Pembroke to Sheridan,,,the Hollywood pigs were on a vendetta against mongers,,,,,They were stopping any car that even slowed down for a SWer.
In Miami,,, 79th, Biscayne and OverTown was a dead zone,,,Uncle LEO has squashed all activity there too.

But my weekend was not a total loss,,,I drove by Katherine's house and fortunately she was available,,,so back to my place for a couple of hours of some naked fun.

She showered and had a bite to eat then let me just screw the living sh1t out of her.......

No splooge shot here,,,I was just too into nailing her tight little twat to bother with any extensive photos,,,but here's some good naked pics where she does her famous ankle behind the ears pose.

And she teases my buddy Rob one more time............... :D

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Kat_HiRob_8_17_08_Lg.wmv[/QUOTE]

LatinaLover77
08-23-08, 13:33
Picked up a nice wsw last night around the Biscayne mall area last night. Jenni was looking for some extra money to get some food and she had an appetite on her that was beyond normal. The girl wolfed down a double quarter pounder, large fries and a large coke. I was impressed!

She was about 5'5" long blonde hair, green eyes, and had nice A cup tits. Only asked for a bbbjcim for .4 and she agreed and I treated her to Mr. Kings as a treat because I was in a giving mood. I asked if she was always working and she said no but lately money was tight and she might be in the area throughout the weekend. She was wearing a dress that was kinda like a summer dress without panties. Her honey pot was not completely shaved but had a nice landing. Looks clean and worth another visit to explore that region.

I'm heading back to Hialeah tonight to look for something more my taste (Latina's) and will hopefully have something to post.

Big Dick69
08-24-08, 21:18
Picked up a nice wsw last night around the Biscayne mall area last night. Jenni was looking for some extra money to get some food and she had an appetite on her that was beyond normal. The girl wolfed down a double quarter pounder, large fries and a large coke. I was impressed!

She was about 5'5" long blonde hair, green eyes, and had nice A cup tits. Only asked for a bbbjcim for .4 and she agreed and I treated her to Mr. Kings as a treat because I was in a giving mood. I asked if she was always working and she said no but lately money was tight and she might be in the area throughout the weekend. She was wearing a dress that was kinda like a summer dress without panties. Her honey pot was not completely shaved but had a nice landing. Looks clean and worth another visit to explore that region.

I'm heading back to Hialeah tonight to look for something more my taste (Latina's) and will hopefully have something to post. I don't think they're are any SW's in Hialeah. They're use to be. I went there twice this month at night and nothing.

Larks Tongue
08-25-08, 14:29
I first found Tonya-Olivia in February of 2005,,took her to the Pink House then and twice back to my apartment since.
I spotted her walking on 71 street and NE 2nd ave Saturday morning and she has succumb to the ravages of street life.
Once a sexy, golden haired beuty,,,now just a wasted crack head.
If you see her be a kind monger and give her a couple of bucks,,,just enough to get food,,,not crack.

It's sad to see the transformation of her. Good pictures of her. The last two from Aug '08 I thought that I was looking at "Carrot Top".

As always you have some of the best reports on here.

Jeffgchampion4
08-25-08, 20:34
I first found Tonya-Olivia in February of 2005,,took her to the Pink House then and twice back to my apartment since.

I spotted her walking on 71 street and NE 2nd ave Saturday morning and she has succumb to the ravages of street life.

If you see her be a kind monger and give her a couple of bucks,,,just enough to get food,,,not crack.Man, if she ever comes to Sarasota, she MUST call me for a date for couple hours! She is one hot chic! Would love to see some current photos of her!

Sullivant Guy
08-26-08, 10:09
If you see her be a kind monger and give her a couple of bucks,,,just enough to get food,,,not crack.

Isn't she the one you posted of you packing her fudge, then the dirty splooge on the small of her back? A classic pic.

Man, if she ever comes to Sarasota, she MUST call me for a date for couple hours! She is one hot chic! Would love to see some current photos of her!

Ummm - you didn't read the post very closely or look at the pics did ya newbie?

Sullivant Guy
08-26-08, 10:22
Saturday after noon and no rain in the forecast so I'm out on the prowl. Acting on a tip from my fellow monger ,,,,Pete141 (Rick)

I stop into Checker's on 441 at 81 street to get hooked up with this perky Dominican cutie,,,she's Adrian a hot little Latina-Mulatta with one hell of a personality.

We had some naked fun back at my place where she got splooged,,,didn't much like it at first but there was no escaping the blast from the load cannon.......:D

The vid here is just some pieces edited together but it shows her out going and friendly style...............G61

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Adrian_VID.wmv

Damn Son - where you suffering from TSB? Toxic Sperm Buildup? What have you been eating? That a HUGE load - did ya have to hose it off her face? :)

Tanboat05
08-26-08, 13:26
Hey Glenster; Nice updates on this thread. I see your Domician didnt think that load was finger licking good. Too bad she looks good with the splooge. Its really something when the main areas are so sparse.

I have had some luck on the side streets up north in HWood around 19th north of Johnson.

Thanks for keeping us up on the sparse marketplace.

Hey, Anyone here been over to SoBe lately? Late? Just curious if the "Spensive" ones are gone as well. If they are out, you can find them off duty in the usual spots which is why Im asking.

Back to the pole clubs for me.

Day Traveler
08-26-08, 23:59
Glenn,

I always laugh at your splooge pics! The expression on their faces never changes!

Big Dick69
08-27-08, 02:44
I picked up 58yr old Libby on flagler and around 44ave. I gave her $10 for a blowjob. She was about 5'1, 135 had a bad back from what it looks like egor. She says she's from SC or NC and just had heart surgery. We were in the car for about 15min. And she got me real hard with her oral skills.

I had another $10 bill that was fake according to Wendy's on SW 8st and 67ave so I didn't want her to have it. I would've gave her $20 but I felt sorry for giving her $10. I told her the whole story. It all started while I was on 836 going east towards the toll plaza by downtown. I gave this haitian/jamaican lady a $20 and she gave me change including the $10bill this was around 5:30pm and I was on my way to south beach. I parked at one of the electronic pay booths on ocean drive. This black bum had $4 ticket and a visa possible stolen card and says he used the card to pay $4 from that machine. The ticket shows that he paid at about 5:02pm and that it expires at 9:42pm, I avoided him and said no thanks and paid $1 which last about 30min I believe. Mongers if you ever goto South Beach and if you run into someone like him/her avoid it and pay out of your own pocket. I walked on the beach to see if they're any topless woman and didn't find any of course. They still haven't kicked out the bums after 30yrs since I been there at about the age of 9. I didn't know the $10 was fake till around 11pm when I made a food purchase at Wendy's and the lady wrote on it with a marker and passed it on a machine indicating it was fake. I have never seen a fake bill before since about a few months ago when I was at the gas station when a fake $20 bill was taped at the window when the clerk/cashier told me.

I went to the toll plaza to complain and saw the same lady that gave me the change and they didn't do nothing about it. I told her that she gave me a fake bill but she said no way and it turned out to be an argument. This haitian/jamaican didn't understand what I said cause she thought that I accused her so I had to explain to her slowly like a 5 yr old. I told her that maybe someone gave you the fake bill and you didn't know it and she said no cause I have these markers on me and I said well for some reason it came from this toll plaza so she didn't say a word.

Tanboat05
08-27-08, 15:48
Glenn,

I always laugh at your splooge pics! The expression on their faces never changes!

You made me laugh with that one. Maybe a set of swimming goggles would improve their,,,get ready,,, Outlook :-) Rimshot/^^

I usually get a complaint about a shot straight to the eyes but the mouth shots usually donw photograph as well. As Glen says, Its all about the splooge. It is signature material.

Big Dick69
08-28-08, 04:17
I observed 2 bsw's inside the BK on W Flagler St and Lejeune Rd so i decided to go inside and see whats up. One was wearing a one piece all white mini skirt and the other was wearing one piece all black mini skirt. I could see the crack of they're buts, as i saw one of them getting up to go get a soda the skirt was going up her but and she pulled it down. It's the second time this week i seen these two at Bk. This was a little after 10pm.

Last night they're was another sting on flagler and 50av where the extacy motel and illusion motel. Mongers be careful in that area and good luck.

Badbear2000
08-28-08, 20:30
I got stuck in Miami and decided to take advantage. After about three bswers and them getting tired before I popped, I picked this hot bsw with blondish red hair (natural of course) I love an uncovered bj. Ronie got me off in about 15 minutes where it usually takes at least 45 minutes. I am not sure but I think she swallowed. When I shot my load I was lost in exstacy but after I dropped her off I thought about it I don't remember the door or window opening after I got off. Usually when you pop they don't wait until you are drained but she continued to suck until I could not stand it anymore. Very pretty face with a great body. Next time thru, I may take her for the night. I wouldn't even feel uncomfortable taking her to dinner ina different outfit of course. I have digits for senior members. just don't wear it out

Driveby305
08-31-08, 15:42
Hey Glenn,

When are you gonna share this jewel with the rest of us?

Member #4231
08-31-08, 15:49
Spent this morning with Katherine,,it's raining out so we just stayed inside and had some naked fun...and yes I did finish her of with a nice shot across the brow.......:cool:Glenn,

This girl looks pretty hot, any chance you could share the contact # outstanding work as always!

B-wood

Sullivant Guy
08-31-08, 17:58
Spent this morning with Katherine,,it's raining out so we just stayed inside and had some naked fun...and yes I did finish her of with a nice shot across the brow.......:cool:

This is one of the hottest chicks you have every posted. Nice...

Although the McBush sign makes me want to blow chunks. Nobody is going take your guns. You control your gun, I will control mine. :)

Christ man, you want more of the same economic bullshit in this country and from the same fuck ups that brought you Katrina, Iraq, High Deficits, no jobs, no health care and high gas prices - then vote for McBush.

Got any naked pics of Sarah Palin? Now that would be worth posting. :)

Animal131
08-31-08, 19:24
Is Katherine available to us mongers to?

Nemodc
08-31-08, 20:57
read the Heller v DC opinion. If not, check the NRA website they have a link, if not there, PM me and I will send it to you. Gun Bans were banned. A very well reasoned well thought out opinion. My only problem with it was a 5-4 vote in favor of the Second amendment. For the rest of you reading this, if you're not and NRA member, JOIN!!

Nemo

Fudge1
08-31-08, 22:23
Damn Glenn, she has got to be one of the best you have taken pictures of. Keep up the good work.

Sullivant Guy
09-01-08, 08:30
Thanks,,This is her fourth appearance and I was afraid she was boring you guys.

I wish you were correct in your assumption, but locally here the anti-gunners have been trying to sneak in gun bans in mid-night sessions and the same assholes are at the Federal level.

It's John McCain now. And I'll be voting for him unless you can explain to me how having Barack Obama drastically increasing my Federal Income Tax payments each week to fund social programs that reward stupidity and encourage lazy, fat slobs to sit home and pop out babies is going to make the country better.

Besides,,,the Obama campaign looks more like a fvckin American Idol show than a political party.
I don't believe a majority of the American people are so stupid as not to see through the phony display,,,and if they are then we will deserve what the Biden/Obama team will inflict on the country.

You wish.......:D

Where do you have proof that Obama will increase your federal taxes. That is a fact under GWB and will be a fact under McCain. The folly of the federal returns issued by GWB is that you get it applied to next years tax. Read the code. Obama stated very clearly in his speech this past week and has been very clear in the past, that those making under 250,000 k a year will experience a TAX CUT. Do you make more than 250k Glenn? A quick look at the current tax code and percentages of those being taxed will show that the advantage leans towards the uber wealthy while the middle class shoulders th e burden. Is it fair that a billionaire like Warren Buffet pays a lower percentage in taxes than the average working family? He himself has said that it is not fair.

What social programs? Or did you miss the welfare reforms of the 90's. Do better than to just spit out talking points from people like Limbaugh and Hannity. Not everybody can pull themselves up by their bootstraps and most often don't even have the boots to do it.

As a former member of the NRA and a gun owner I am not threatened by by regulations to ban or regulate certain types of weapons, like cheap handguns and ones like the one in your picture. Why do you need a weapon like that in an urban environment? What are you out hunting? The framers of our constitution did not have in mind what the extrememists of the NRA leadership would want us to believe. Doesn't seem odd to you that the first President Bush publically resigned from the NRA?

What is it that the Obama/Biden team will inflict on this country? Please tell me? What could be worse than the last 8 years of Neo Conservative Bullshit?

Hell, you support a political party that would shut down people like us, mongers and defiantly shut you and your camera down. Think about it.

However this is not a political forum, and if you want to debate me or others, maybe we should find another venue for it. No offense Glenn, but you are sadly misinformed. Read the issues on both sides and the positions and do not simply follow the talking points that you obviously are using. The best of example of you doing so is the use of the term "socialist". Take a good look at what a socialist is before you through that term around at American Political parties. It is no better than people calling Republicans Nazi's.

Stick to splooge picks. Mixing politics with em is not cool, nor is politics what you are good at. :)

A separation of splooge pics and state. :)

Noa123
09-01-08, 10:53
Thanks,,This is her fourth appearance and I was afraid she was boring you guys.Glenn,

As a longtime mongerer and "lurker" of this site, I could no longer stay silent. Man that Kat is HOT!

You've definitely have found a keeper (in the mongerer's sense of the word).

Keep them pics/vids coming!

Take care dude and stay safe.

Sping103
09-01-08, 11:08
Kat has to be one of the best you've posted Glenn.

I'm a longtime lurker and posted on the other board under another name but have retired from mongering since I settled down.

Lets stay off the politics guys. While I lean toward Sullivant guys opinions I don't think this board should walk down that road.

Mr Clubberman
09-01-08, 12:09
Glenn61,

You state, "Sullivant Guy, You're OK, you're just woefully mis-informed."

You forgot something there. Like all liberals, they are, as you state mis-informed (ignorant of the facts), OR just informed liars (more dangerous) that refuse to acknowledge the truth and do their damnedest to cover up the truth or bury it.

Tide Monger
09-01-08, 22:00
Spent this morning with Katherine,,it's raining out so we just stayed inside and had some naked fun...and yes I did finish her of with a nice shot across the brow.......:cool:

Great pics G61. Not that I'm checking out the ol' splooge cannon, but are you covering that gun in those pics?

Driverdown
09-02-08, 11:57
Yeah,,it seems that just like most of the population, mongers are split on political views too.

Without wanting to get too much into it, there's one thing I don't get: I understand some people around here being libertarian, but plain republican? A good deal of them GOPers are religious fundies that would send us to rot in jail just for visiting a website like this.

We may agree to disagree on taxes, but on civil liberties? Things like the so-called 'Patriot' act or the domestic spying scare the bejeesus out of me.

Tanboat05
09-02-08, 17:30
Glen dude :-) Outfn'standing. I think Katherine was by far, your best find in a long time. I dont know what this set you back but what ever it was, it was worth it. She is cute.

My luck was soooo bad yesterday, I saw the most BUTT UGLY women I have EVER seen in my life. I packed it in and ran for safety. I mean over the hill either in age, or looks. There was a lot to choose from if you have been in prison for the last 10 years and had your eyes poked out.

Thanks again for finding this one. If you hit her again, tell her your friends think she is HOT.

Tanboat05
09-02-08, 17:42
Oh yeah,,I had a rain coat on Mr. Happy there,,,it was a thin one though cause Kat's pvssy is nice and wet from some for-play,,slid right in.....:cool:

I saw that :-P

NobodyYouKnow
09-02-08, 17:55
We may agree to disagree on taxes, but on civil liberties? Things like the so-called 'Patriot' act or the domestic spying scare the bejeesus out of me.You mean civil liberties like the Second Amendment? and the Patriot Act required some Democrat assistance to become law. As far as domestic spying goes, don't you remember Brother Bill's CLIPPER initiative? fortunately that died a horrible and painful death, but the intent was the same: Big Politicians want to control you.

Just look to California. In south central LA, they've established a ban on new "fast food" eateries because eating "fast food" isn't particularly healthy. Of course all that does is drive that market to the existing "fast food" joints, giving them a shared de jure monopoly. And then there was the whole thing about having remote access to your thermostat, so that some faceless government worker could set your thermostat to a more environmentally favorable position. I think that's been killed, but will likely rise again from the dead.

But that's all done to "protect" you from your own inability to live life and to accept the consequences thereof. And you think they'd let you continue a mongering? that would be oppressive to women, dontcha know?

Cenflamonger
09-03-08, 14:55
Spent this morning with Katherine,,it's raining out so we just stayed inside and had some naked fun...and yes I did finish her of with a nice shot across the brow.......:cool:Glenn.

Nice fotos.

It looks like there was no Condom. Is this true?

NobodyYouKnow
09-03-08, 23:03
I need to stop at Publix and get a couple of things..as I'm going in I see this cute Latina leaving the store,,,our eyes make contact and..ping-ping-ping,,,my wh0r-dar goes off.Heh. Maybe I should pay closer attention when I'm shopping at Publix. I might catch a sale. Glenn's shopping list:

condoms
camera batteries
ho's

Noa123
09-03-08, 23:15
Heh. Maybe I should pay closer attention when I'm shopping at Publix. I might catch a sale. Glenn's shopping list:

condoms
camera batteries
ho's
Who knew!? I've got two Publixes and a Walgreens in my neck of the woods! Dang!

Streetwize
09-04-08, 03:00
She's not a pro, just an average 20 y.o. needing some help and willing to trade some fun with a nice guy
Back at my place it's a nice shower together and some awesome sex.

Here's some pics ,,,and I made a short movie ending in a slide show where I laid the audio of us fucking to it.

Glenn you did it again! Jackson should have a special section for you & Cookie Jar. On a side note, I am so stoked about Palin. I think she will help us keep the White House in 08. Take care and keep 'em coming!

Streetwize

Manny33919
09-04-08, 09:18
After reading Glenn61's report, it's apparent to me that I've obviously been shopping in all the wrong aisles in Walgreen's.

As always, kudos to the master.

NutInHer
09-04-08, 14:03
He is my freakin hero. Sending love from michigan where our mayor finally got booted out of office for banging his lead advisor, yet he wants to clean the streats of ******. Damn hypocrite.

Cenflamonger
09-05-08, 10:45
as I'm going in I see this cute Latina leaving the store, our eyes make contact and. Ping-ping-ping, my wh0r-dar goes off. She has a way to walk to get home so I approach her and start up a conversation and away we go toward her house, by now I completely forgot about going into Publix. : D After she puts her groceries away we head to my house since her old man may come home any minute. Glenn. I have always been impressed by your exploits, and have implemented many of your tactics to improve my own game (I. E. Shower and meal. Friendliness) You are absolutely correct. That these tactics definely improve the provider's level of service. As well, even though these girls are wh0res. They deserve to be treated with a little kindness.

About your latest pickup. What struck me especially was the fact that it was "off the beaten path". I realize that you initiated contact because your hodar went off. Frankly when I am not in the mongering area, I turn off my own hodar, cause I am not in a "target rich" environment.

Perhaps this is a rich new vein of providers. Or did you just get lucky and happen to find a girl who wasn't strolling, but doing some shopping?

I am just looking for pointers on this "off the beaten path pickup" to improve my own game.

Tanboat05
09-05-08, 14:01
And she had an Old Man! I Love it. Glen, she did you because he isnt getting the job done! How many ladies have you met in your life like to get a nut when nobody is looking? She looks good dude. You have been hitting some good cootch lately. I am applauding you.

I wonder if the old man got a whiff when she got home :-)

Love To Monger
09-06-08, 06:46
Glenn,

I've been on top of the sw kit for some time. It is definately a good thing. As I was looking at that pic of Sheri, I was wondering if you fed them first?

L T M

R Consultant
09-06-08, 08:46
This is a great idea do you think you should add a stem with a little flower in it the way they sell them--LOL and maybe a little chore coupon since they are going to want to stop at the store anyway.

Happy Hunting..

Baldy Cruiser
09-06-08, 13:18
Flee Markets,,, around poor neighborhoods, and especially around trailer parks.
And convenience stores, in the early morning from 5-7....this seems to be where the girls stop before heading home,,,a good time to invite them over to shower and have a bite to eat.
Keep your fridge stocked with fresh fruits, wheat bread, turkey breast and Coka-Cola,,and the freezer with talapia fillets and chicken entree frozen dinners that are fast to prepare.
Most SWers prefer white meat over beef or pork.
Have some good lotion out in the bathroom,,these girls always like my Avino lotion,,, and nice Pomegranate Body wash and Pantene shampoo and conditioner in the shower, girls love nicely scented products.
Some girls won't shower with you so just be patient and let them lock themselves in there for a while,,the pay off is she will clean herself thoroughly,,even shave the kitty for you........
In your car keep two disposable lighters,,, one pack each of Marlboro, Marlboro Lights and Newports,,(I buy the 3 packs for $9 special at 7-11)
Or a SWer comfort kit for her if she's really hard up.
Compliment her and tell her how sexy she is, such nice teeth,,, and what a cute outfit,,,this is the excuse to grab the camera and take pics,,first in her clothes,,then focus on her ass.
If she poses for a bare ass shot then a full frontal shot is on the menu,,,and action pics,,including a splooge shot will be on the to-do list also.
Try to negotiates down on the money with the prospect of a nice tip for good performance
and a nice eager to please attitude ..(code for pics/splooge)
Assure her that afterwards,,, you're going to drop her off where ever she wants,,,if you've handled things right,, she'll thank you and kiss you good-by ............good luck.
Glenn,

You really are The MAN!!! Great report & valuable info. Love your pics. Love the pic of her eating a sandwich right while she is sitting on the fuck bed!! lol. Got to make sure they have energy for more fucking!!

BALDY (luvDaHo's) CRUISER

NobodyYouKnow
09-06-08, 16:11
Sending love from michigan where our mayor finally got booted out of officeSorry about that. No, no, not that he got the boot, but that we sent him to ya. I heard he was FAMU grad.

R Consultant
09-06-08, 19:26
I see why you keep her around shes a little worker bee the way she works a pole thats for sure. Its hard to find a nice little spinner with some skills.

Happy Hunting..

Got a visit from Katherine this morning,,,seems she's in need of some weed funds and settles for 20.,,,what a bargain.

She's in a loopy mood this time but is still lots of fun.

My buddy Joey call while she's sucking my dick, so I have Kat call him back and bust his balls.......check out the vid.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Katherine_9_6_08.wmv

Baldy Cruiser
09-06-08, 20:55
Got a visit from Katherine this morning,,,seems she's in need of some weed funds and settles for 20.,,,what a bargain.
She's in a loopy mood this time but is still lots of fun.
My buddy Joey call while she's sucking my dick, so I have Kat call him back and bust his balls.......check out the vid.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Katherine_9_6_08.wmv
Great video. Put her on a bus & send her out to Los Angeles. She will get a nice tan out here & there are lots of dicks to suck & fuck. Plenty of weed too!! lol.

BALDY CRUISER

Mr Clubberman
09-07-08, 08:34
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!

Whome69
09-07-08, 10:39
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!

Whome69
09-07-08, 11:07

Snow Plow
09-07-08, 11:47

Member #4231
09-07-08, 19:05
I scooped up marquitta today, she was ablock west of bisc. On 64th st. Shes a hot little blk. Chick 24 yrs. She asked for 60 and I countered with 30 so we settled on 40. This girl gives the smokin BBBJ (I fought not to finish) and really loves to f**k. It was a great bang for the buck. No cell #, but I did hit the girl with my card to call. This would be a definite repeat.

Sir Loin
09-08-08, 00:16
Hahaha

Those "sunglasses" you gave her are hilarious, a good way to mask her identity without blurring out her whole face and ruining the whole pic imho.

So I'm off work today,,,had to go see a Doctor about my blood pressure. They got their money's worth out of me,,,EKG,Lab,etc.-etc.
In the end I get a strong Diuretic to flush out excess salt and something else,, and a return trip next week.

Then it on to Walgreen's for my prescription,,,after-wards I need to stop at Publix and get a couple of things..as I'm going in I see this cute Latina leaving the store,,,our eyes make contact and..ping-ping-ping,,,my wh0r-dar goes off.

She has a way to walk to get home so I approach her and start up a conversation and away we go toward her house,,,by now I completely forgot about going into Publix......:D

After she puts her groceries away we head to my house since her old man may come home any minute.

Big Dick69
09-09-08, 03:06
EDITOR'S NOTE: The report was deleted because Big Dick69 is specifically not permitted to post any references to Glenn61.

Cenflamonger
09-09-08, 19:53
Flee Markets,,, around poor neighborhoods, and especially around trailer parks.

And convenience stores, in the early morning from 5-7....this seems to be where the girls stop before heading home,,,a good time to invite them over to shower and have a bite to eat.Thanks for the tips, Glenn !

Miami Native
09-10-08, 10:42
I used to be a street monger but I've only seen escorts or occasionally enjoyed strip club take-out for the last 5 or so years. As a result, I have little to contribute here, but I enjoy visiting this board a lot, so I thought this little tidbit posted on another board I frequent might be of some use to you guys:

There were at least 9 girls walking US-1 last night. 3 around 17th st. , 2 around Sheridan St. , 3 around pembroke rd. , and 1 trailer park. (see legend below)

Anyway, I was driving home last night and saw a BSW just north of 17th st. On US-1 (west side of road). Swung around and picked her up.

I don't usually go for the chocolate girls, but her body was fuckin' smokin' and she had a 'clean' non drugged out look to her. Plus when she jumped into the car, she was lively and friendly. Which was a plus!

Name: Carmen

Service: CBJ in car in dark parking lot

Price: $50 BJ.- $100 for half and half *

Even though it was CBJ. Which was disappointing, the blowjob was unreal! I came in about 5 mins. I could have offered an additional $20 and I'm sure it would have been BBBJ, but once she started sucking I was shocked at how nice it was.

I would definitely fuck this girl. Her ass and hips were awesome. She's skinny, no tits, very pretty. She could easily escort for any agency and would get plenty of business. I'm sure on a repeat visit the price would come down.

Price breakdown based on US-1/Federal Geography:

"north of st. Rd. 84" girls are notoriously expensive (I. E. Minimum of $40 and usually they want $50 or $60 just for a BJ).

"south of sheridan st" (to young circle) girls are $30 for BJ MAYBE $40 if she is awesome.

"south of young circle" (to pembroke) girls are $25. MAYBE $30 if she is awesome.

Special Catagory (discovered about 5-6 months ago)

"trailer Park south of pembroke" (next to casino/track) (south of pembroke). Girls are are $20. MAYBE $25 if she is awesome.

If they are really young (18-20) or look like they are on drugs (I. E. Moving slow, hazy look in eyes, unkempt hair, smell like they haven't showered in a few days). I usually offer $10-$15 plus half a pack of Marlboro. (make sure you tell them you can cum very fast).- Most always that is sufficient. Then during the suckoff I tell 'them that a $5 tip will be given if they let me blow my wad into there mouth.

3/4 of them will let you fuck them inside their trailer. Price goes up to $25 for that. But its nice because you make them shower first.

Enjoy!

*. Half and half = BJ + sex

Kattman
09-12-08, 07:36
Glenn, you are a rock star and a role model in my book.

I moved out of MIA a few years ago, and today I reviewed posts in this section. Thanks for the memories. I must admit, I'm a little misty eyed and sentimental. I dated Adrian a few times back in '04. She had two different looks-- a full body when she was off drugs, and a petite body when she was getting high. She was young and pretty at the time, even when she was cracked out her body looked healthy, eyes clear, teeth white, etc.. She was always fun-- great attitude and personality, and a great performer. She was really fun to hang with.

I recognized the blonde with the gold tooth-- she's been around for awhile, too. And many more.

Do you remember a latina Ivy? She worked Biscayne between the KFC and Dennys. She used to narrate during the act, "he's cumming inside of her pussy, etc...". Freakin' hilarious. I'd laugh and cum at the same time. She had a thing about washing her feet. She would scrub her feet in my bathtub for like 10 minutes every time I brought her home. Great performer, great attitude, completely whacked.

Is Maggie still around, or did she pass away? I'm pretty sure she had a pretty advanced case of AIDS. She was a sweetheart.

I miss Miami. I've lived in a few different cities the last few years and nothing compares.

Once again, thanks for your posts. You are the champ!

Drkmead
09-19-08, 15:21
Spent this morning with Katherine,,it's raining out so we just stayed inside and had some naked fun...and yes I did finish her of with a nice shot across the brow.......:cool:Is she a sw and where can she be found.

Drkmead
09-19-08, 15:26
Is she a SW and where can she be found?

Panchito69
09-20-08, 10:50
Is she a SW and where can she be found?I want to see her too.

R Consultant
09-20-08, 20:55
Glenn from the look on her face I think shes becoming a little attached to you she likes being the main actress on all your productions. She is a cute little thing though. I now think its time to see how many awkard positions you can get her body in and turn her out a little. You know she will love it and I know your way of thinking will not be disappointing. A little game of
twister.

Happy Hunting..

It was a typical boring Saturday,,,getting things done,,when Kat called.

I like when she calls me because that means she's broke and the price for fun is VERY negotiable,,,(cheap)........:D

So we had lunch and took a nice long shower together and I had my way with the cute little wh0re,,as usual.

Check out the VIDEO LINK and the pics below................G61

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Kat_092008_VID.wmv

Cybin
09-21-08, 00:56
It was a typical boring Saturday,,,getting things done,,when Kat called.

I like when she calls me because that means she's broke and the price for fun is VERY negotiable,,,(cheap)........:D

So we had lunch and took a nice long shower together and I had my way with the cute little wh0re,,as usual.

Check out the VIDEO LINK and the pics below................G61

Glenn61--Those look like sores on her upper lip in the pic---you sure that she is safe to be with--uncovered??

Cybin

MightyMouse2
09-21-08, 07:44
Glen,

I almost fell out of my chair laughing watching you pee on her.

Manny33919
09-21-08, 11:40
I saw that and it's not a sore,,,,she burned her lip trying to eat hot chili from Wendy's while stoned.

look again,,,the mark is just above the line of the lip.Thanks again... yet another Grade A+ Glenn61 production!

Cenflamonger
09-22-08, 09:51
Yup,,,she's becoming like a semi girl friend that shows up ready to fvck every other week end....you know that she trust me completely when I can corner her in the shower and make a video of myself pissing on her..............:DGreat foto, Glenn.

It's interesting when they start becoming regulars, they do two things:

1. They leave their personal stuff behind in your apartment.
2. They talk incessantly about the details of their life.

Tanboat05
09-23-08, 13:48
Yup,,,she's becoming like a semi girl friend that shows up ready to fvck every other week end....you know that she trust me completely when I can corner her in the shower and make a video of myself pissing on her..............:D

Got her into Golden Showers eh? ^^ And pearl necklaces, what more could a guy want :-) She is a dirty girl. I bet she wants a spanking too.

Tanboat05
09-30-08, 22:35
Did the Hollywood drive this evening. Quite a few people out but no ladies to talk to.

R Consultant
10-03-08, 09:46
I think we need to have a little party down in Miami and show Miss Kat what a real Ho train is all about.. Chooochoooo-- leave some train tracks on her ass.

What do you think G-61?

Kat stopped by Sunday night,,a little high and that's a good thing.

She made a cute vid here where she says hi to TeaBag X (my buddy Dave) and CookyJar........

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Kat_vid.wmv

CookyJar
10-03-08, 22:11
...she says hi to TeaBag X (my buddy Dave) and CookyJar........

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Kat_vid.wmv

Boy yo sho makin it hard fo me ta not lik yo conservative ass.

ROFLMBAO

Another good one Glenn.

CookyJar

Misfit
10-05-08, 09:56
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62133

Dude I think you overpaid Kat...lol

Great work man!

Misfit

LuckyBastard
10-06-08, 14:13
So, it's been a few months since I've been out on the prowl. I usually cruise US1 from Los Olas to Pembroke, and have found the activity to be hit and miss.

I was wondering, with the state of the economy, is anyone seeing increased SW activity? I would think there would be. And, if the economy does turn to a recession over the next year as many predict (yeah, I know, they've been predicting this for a while now), what do you guys think? If the unemployment rate keeps climbing, along with the general cost of living, I would think we mongerers are on the bring of something really, really good Thoughts?

Goofygoon
10-06-08, 22:11
So, it's been a few months since I've been out on the prowl. I usually cruise US1 from Los Olas to Pembroke, and have found the activity to be hit and miss.

I was wondering, with the state of the economy, is anyone seeing increased SW activity? I would think there would be. And, if the economy does turn to a recession over the next year as many predict (yeah, I know, they've been predicting this for a while now), what do you guys think? If the unemployment rate keeps climbing, along with the general cost of living, I would think we mongers are on the bring of something really, really good Thoughts?From my personal experience, most, if not all, of the SWs I have known did not take up the trade in place of a legitimate job. Most of them are incapable of being a reliable employee that will show up on time and follow instructions courteously, honestly and effectively. Most SWs are incapable of waiting two weeks or a month for their next paycheck. Most all SWs choose "the life" because they can make their own hours, which are often erratic because they need to work at the exact moment they need money, weather it be day or night, and get paid instantly. Most all SWs I have known are drug addicts and many are emotionally unstable, and of very poor character.

Of course, I am not interested in their character beyond making sure that they do not rip me off, get me arrested, damage my car or apartment or infect me with an STD or MRSA infection. Those are all things that have happened to me over the years as a result of my interactions with SWs.

Also, I have found that most SWs have had a horrific childhood, which may explain their addictions and emotional instability. I have found that most SWs claim that they have been sexually or physically abused as a child.

I do not think that a sagging economy will increase the quantity or quality of SWs that we see on the street, unless the police reduce arrests of prostitutes and drug users because of budget cuts. The root cause of street prostitution goes far beyond economics.

However, I hope that you are right, and the quality and quantity of SWs increases, but I fear that is only wishful thinking.

Big Dick69
10-07-08, 02:59

I was wondering, with the state of the economy, is anyone seeing increased SW activity? I would think there would be. And, if the economy does turn to a recession over the next year as many predict (yeah, I know, they've been predicting this for a while now), what do you guys think? If the unemployment rate keeps climbing, along with the general cost of living, I would think we mongerers are on the bring of something really, really good Thoughts?Go check out Flagler between 42 Ave and 51 Ave and 8st between 27 Ave and 54 Ave

Animal131
10-08-08, 17:16
From my personal experience, most, if not all, of the SWs I have known did not take up the trade in place of a legitimate job. Most of them are incapable of being a reliable employee that will show up on time and follow instructions courteously, honestly and effectively. Most SWs are incapable of waiting two weeks or a month for their next paycheck. Most all SWs choose "the life" because they can make their own hours, which are often erratic because they need to work at the exact moment they need money, weather it be day or night, and get paid instantly. Most all SWs I have known are drug addicts and many are emotionally unstable, and of very poor character.

Of course, I am not interested in their character beyond making sure that they do not rip me off, get me arrested, damage my car or apartment or infect me with an STD or MRSA infection. Those are all things that have happened to me over the years as a result of my interactions with SWs.

Also, I have found that most SWs have had a horrific childhood, which may explain their addictions and emotional instability. I have found that most SWs claim that they have been sexually or physically abused as a child.

I do not think that a sagging economy will increase the quantity or quality of SWs that we see on the street, unless the police reduce arrests of prostitutes and drug users because of budget cuts. The root cause of street prostitution goes far beyond economics.

However, I hope that you are right, and the quality and quantity of SWs increases, but I fear that is only wishful thinking.STD. What kind?

Are you ok?

LatinaLover77
10-08-08, 20:35
From my personal experience, most, if not all, of the SWs I have known did not take up the trade in place of a legitimate job. Most of them are incapable of being a reliable employee that will show up on time and follow instructions courteously, honestly and effectively. Most SWs are incapable of waiting two weeks or a month for their next paycheck. Most all SWs choose "the life" because they can make their own hours, which are often erratic because they need to work at the exact moment they need money, weather it be day or night, and get paid instantly. Most all SWs I have known are drug addicts and many are emotionally unstable, and of very poor character.

However, I hope that you are right, and the quality and quantity of SWs increases, but I fear that is only wishful thinking.

Are you ok man?! You are seriously killing my buzz I had going for the upcoming weekend. I've seen the skin lesions from MRSA infection on others. Damn gross.

Brazil Mambo
10-10-08, 14:01
I find that more strippers are walking the streets. I have seen this down south and finding more younger moms in need of money looking for a little side action. I have found a few non-pros this way and have been in my "private" stock.

Bigbawls
10-11-08, 06:47
This thread is starting to sound more like a chatroom than an exchange of information. If you're lonely...go out and get one!

Many thanks to the old school members who continue to monger and report!

LatinaLover77
10-11-08, 11:43
This thread is starting to sound more like a chatroom than an exchange of information. If you're lonely...go out and get one!

Many thanks to the old school members who continue to monger and report!

Instead of stating the obvious, why don't you just do us the favor and post your first experience instead? It's newbies like you that ruin this board by asking for information instead of reading and learning the spots and posting. RTFF and learn that as a newbie, you don't get information handed to you without some creds.

Mia305
10-14-08, 00:10
First with some background info.

I consider myself pretty experienced when it comes with dealing with money and SW/strippers. I've paid anywhere from $7 for a quick HJ from a SW to $200+ at a strip club (over the course of several hours though).

Anyways, normal day just got off work. Drive past PJs or PTs whatever its called now off the palmetto 122nd. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of an early shift getting off and heading home in their cars. This time however I saw one on the phone walking down the street with gym bag in head. Me being the concerned patron I am I swing a U-turn and offer a ride.

Shes on the phone so it takes her a few to finish her conversation in the broken Argentinian she was speaking. Then she hops into the car. She is all liquor'd up and tells me she needs a ride to the conchita bus stop since she lives in Aventura and connects to 3 buses on the way there. No problem. She confirms she just left the club and was on her way home. I start with her legs and ask her if she wants some extra money. At first she says oh no thats ok. But then as I inch closer to the honey pot with my right hand she says how much do you have. Left hand goes to grab the money while right hand is all up in there underneath the clothes. I hand her over two jacksons she sticks them in her bag and starts to play nicely (or so I thought). I go for the fun bags (fake but very nice) while taking out the wood. She plays with jr for a little bit and then I motion to give me a BJ. She says no way jose (all this is still in spanish). I try pushing a little bit since strippers tend to be reluctant in SW situations (more on that on a later report) but ultimately end up with a good experience. She keeps insisting she won't while still stroking and spitting for lube while mentioning it'll be $. 00 for that.

At that point I'm like fine might as well get a hand job out of this. So I reach for the jimmy since I don't want to shampoo my car after the canon explodes and she freaks out thinking I'm still pushing for more. Starts saying all these things and bolts out of the car. At this point I just wanted to cut my loses so I let her be while she dashes inside a Goodwill (irony right there).

Anyways. I didn't catch her name but she has a very strong argentinian accent and has either a birthmark or highlights infront of her hair. I figured I didn't come out that bad just excluding the part where the HJ wasnt finished off (comparing to club pricing). I have a few lady friends at the club so I'm sure we'll meet again under more favorable conditions.

R Consultant
10-14-08, 08:17
We have some seriously ugly ones over here also. Now the area just got an ordinance passed so they cant stand in the middle of the road or go subject to arrest or a fine. Now they are on the sidewalk staring at everyone instead.

Isnt it easier to get a job is my question?

I saw this homeless woman next to I-95 and Pembroke. When I first saw her I thought she was a man,,having a very masculine face.,,,but then I see the tits.

You know this b1tch has had a tough life,,,I think even BigLou would turn her down.............. :D

Nemodc
10-14-08, 10:20
I would not be surprised to find johnson there too.

Nemo

Goofygoon
10-14-08, 21:26
I saw this homeless woman next to I-95 and Pembroke. When I first saw her I thought she was a man,,having a very masculine face.,,,but then I see the tits.

You know this b1tch has had a tough life,,,I think even BigLou would turn her down.............. :DEqual opportunity and American freedom dictates that even hideous bulldykes are entitled to be beggars and vagrants if they so choose.

Your freedom dictates your choice to put a dollar in their cup or avert your eyes at the sight of this hideous beggar, or not.

Goofygoon
10-15-08, 07:52
Really....?

Can you show me the founding document or amendment that guarantees beggars the right to pan handle...?

Because I thought that vagrancy, loitering and begging were generally outlawed through local by-laws.

If beggar's rights were guaranteed by law, then so would street Walker's and wh0re-monger's rights be guaranteed also.

I think your idea of equal is warped................... :DActually I agree with you Glenn.

If bums and vagrants were harassed more (made to move on and arrested) by police, there would be a lot less of them. Instead, do-gooders and liberals social programs encourage them by offering them food, clothing and shelter. The result is that their numbers grow and they become more aggressive.

What I really meant was, that if she (it) was so hideous, you don't have to look at her(it) (let alone take and post her(it's) photograph). But I do understand the fascination with with looking at freaks. After all, the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Baily earned a good living by putting freaks on display. Unfortunately, the do-gooders and social engineers have put an end to that, and now many of the hideous freaks have lost that avenue of employment.

Even though I have been a monger for most of my life, I do not believe in legalizing prostitution. Just like bums and vagrants, hookers and mongers are scarred emotionally and spiritually, and should not be encouraged.

But alas, I have my weaknesses and compulsions and love nothing more than the hunt for a gorgeous hooker who is just as mentally and spiritually screwed up as me. There is nothing that I would rather do with my time than search for the perfect hooker while listening to conservative talk radio shows, besides reading your reports, where I can see some of the women who I have known (in the biblical sense, of course).

Am I a hypocrite? Maybe, but an honest one.

Nemodc
10-15-08, 10:13

Mr Clubberman
10-15-08, 13:12

Admin
10-15-08, 14:10
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Cenflamonger
10-17-08, 17:30
Even though I have been a monger for most of my life, I do not believe in legalizing prostitution.Assume that over 90% of these girls in jail, do crimes to support some drug habit. If you peruse the rogue's gallery of arrestees in the local county jails, you'll find the non-drug offenses of the females in the penal system typically are check / credit card fraud, prostitution and shoplifting. Basically these are all crimes for money. Of the three, prostitution is the victimless crime.

Which would you rather:

1 pay 5% higher prices when you go to the store to cover the shoplifitng
2 get your checking account / credit card swindled - or pay higher fees
3 voluntarily donate funds and get your pipes cleaned from time to time

Mongers are doing a valuable service by letting the girls EARN money, instead of having the streetwalker resort to property crimes.

Goofygoon
10-18-08, 08:51
Assume that over 90% of these girls in jail, do crimes to support some drug habit. If you peruse the rogue's gallery of arrestees in the local county jails, you'll find the non-drug offenses of the females in the penal system typically are check / credit card fraud, prostitution and shoplifting. Basically these are all crimes for money. Of the three, prostitution is the victimless crime.

Which would you rather:

1 pay 5% higher prices when you go to the store to cover the shoplifting
2 get your checking account / credit card swindled - or pay higher fees
3 voluntarily donate funds and get your pipes cleaned from time to time

Mongers are doing a valuable service by letting the girls EARN money, instead of having the streetwalker resort to property crimes.Don't get me wrong, I want too see more beautiful and willing SWs on the street. However, your convoluted logic does not convince me for the following reason. If street prostitution were legalized, the "vice squads" would be reassigned to other low-level crimes, such as shoplifting and check kiting, thus keeping those criminals in check to a more substantial degree.

Also, I have traveled through Nevada recently, and they have legal prostitution available in several small towns throughout the state. Although the beauty of the women vary greatly from house to house, the price is the same or higher than escort services that operate outside of the law. I did not check out the quality of these women, but from the way they they sounded, I thought that their service would be perfunctionary, mechanical and rushed. I decided not to risk the $150 to $300 that they were asking. Instead I found a lovely, and very willing SW in Reno, who filled my needs very satisfactorily.

Last night I found a streetwalker who I couldn't figure out, but I was happy to have found her. After a long and exhaustive search for many hours, I was about to go home because I could not find a SW who was beautiful, young, clean and eager to please. Finally, I spotted a lovely "twenty something" standing on 2nd Ave. And 15th street near the bus stop. She looked too good to be true, dressed in her mini-skirt and tank top. She gave me the look and I pulled over. She didn't speak one work of English. At first I thought she was a cop, but she got in and let me drive aimlessly with no-one following. She was absolutely beautiful. She managed to convey to me that she was Puerto-Rican, and wanted me to turn off the A/C because she was cold from her bicycle ride. She said that her friend was watching her bike.

Since it was my first time with her, I took her to a very safe parking spot, I would love to take her to a hotel, but there were to many unknowns and I couldn't communicate with her. On the way all she said was twenty dollars.

I had a wonderful GFE experience with her. She kissed like an angel, purred like a cat, moaned and squealed like a pig. On the way back she asked me for another. 05 which I gladly forked over. She directed me to another bus stop, around the corner from where I picked her up, where her boyfriend was waiting with a bicycle.

This beautiful girl was not a drug addict, she was very clean, smelled beautiful, was well groomed, extreememly sexy, feminine and willing to please. I can not understand why she was hooking in over town. The only thing that I can think of is that her boyfriend is a heroin addict and put her up to it.

Because of the language barrier, I was not able to get any contact details. Unless she devolves into a dope addicted hooker, I will probably never see her again, but I will cherish the memory in my many jerk-off fantasies for a long time.

Norman93
10-19-08, 09:24
I was visiting Miami for the last few days. As a lover of Black BBW, I checked out 79th Street and the Take One Lounge. LOVED the Lounge, beautiful dancers, very friendly, no service beyond lap dances, though.

However, I had three very disconcerting experiences in a very short period of time. First, I saw what appeared to be a gorgeous bbw near the Chevron close to the freeway. She got in my car, I touched her HUGE boob, and it was ROCK hard. Clearly a GUY! I asked her to get out of the car, but she insisted on at least $10 for "wasting her time." Then, at another corner there were three GORGEOUS girls, with huge asses, just what i was looking for. I went around the block, pulled up near them, and a black SUV with tinted windows screeched up and a cop rolled down his window and said, "Get out of here!!" I did not argue. THEN, the next morning I picked up a somewhat passable, older black lady on 7th Ave near 79th. We pulled over to talk in the neighborhood, and a police cruiser pulled up and asked for my driver's license and ran my rented car's plates. I was scared stiff. Without explanation, he handed back my license, harassed the lady a little, and then left.

So I have a few questions for you natives of Miami:

1) Is it always so dangerous to pick up BSW's on 79th street? If so, any other suggestions?

2) Does Florida law allow you to be arrested for simply picking up a SW?

3) I also noticed two other clubs that were closed at the time I saw them: The "Cat" and the "Foxy Lady." Are they any good?

4) Besides 79th Street, are there any other "hot spots" where lots of SW's can be found?

Thanks, guys. I LOVE your city. Had a great time, especially at the Stonewall Lounge on the other side of town. I hope to return ASAP

Misfit
10-19-08, 09:59
She had a nice little gag reaction at the end of the video...nice.
You should have given her a banana as homework.

Misfit

WhenWhen
10-20-08, 23:53
Pay attention here Whehwhen,,,this is how to properly post a SWer.......:cool:You are a true inspiration! I an only hope to one day get to your level. Thanks and who knows? Maybe I'll be able to get to the "videographer" stage. I'm honored to be a part of your post.

WhenWhen

LatinaLover77
10-21-08, 18:46
Late last night around 1am I was cruising a new area and found a nice latina named Fiorella on SW 8th St in Coral Gables. She was about a 7 in looks, 7 in service. .3 for bbbjcim First time in the area late at night and was surprisingly pleased with what I saw. I was gonna check out the Bottom's Up strip club but got side tracked. Fiorella didn't speak much english. I gave visual of what I wanted and showed her how much I had. She was about 5'4" very long black hair to mid back. light skinned, B cups which I got to suck on briefly before my attention. I will be looking in that area again soon when some funds free up.

On a side note, I am in Doral a lot and noticed some good reviews on the latin massage parlors. I will hopefully be able to shed some light on them soon as well.

Be safe

NorthBound
10-25-08, 08:36
#1 in a post on the FT. MYERS section on 10-21 by Rayray87 he wrote this about Ft. Lauderdale Action (I am not sure if he is referring to Massage or Escort):

In Broward county where I work 3 times a week no paronia there, LE has bigger fish to fry. Speaking of Lauderdale there is a Latin House on 17th and US 1 of gorgeous women Colombian, Venezuelan, Brasilians all for 70 roses they used to be 100 but cut their prices because the economy sux azz.

___
the only problem with the ft. myers guys is that there was a huge sting that I actually first saw on CNN then I went to the section to see what happened. The Craigslist girl went on TV and create a firestorm by mentioning this site and others like it. SO the ft. myers guys are alittle paranoid to give out PM info., But more established members can try.
#2 54th street = east of 95 to NW 2nd

This is an area (Little Haiti) that I always found a few sw walking around. I have had some favorites there over the years. Over the past week, around 2pm each day as I was driving through, on the way to work I noticed the usual section= 1st main right after the 95 heading east to be very busy. They usually stand against the wall or sit at the busstop. One of my all time favorites, a 38ddd women who loved russian was found there a few weeks ago.

On Thursday there were about 4 sw's looked like they plucked from storm ridden Gonavies Haiti.

I have found through investigating the surrounding area that there is a semi crackhouse type of thing going on one block in. When you get to that first right= not sure the street name, but it goes all the way to the fashion district and 20th street. As soon as you make the right, make an immediate left. After you turn that corner and are heading east again you will see a few guys oddly walking around or standing up against the fence of the house. There maybe some sw walking around there as well. There is alot of garbage and grass areas you can park and observe for a few minutes.

You can always roll down you window and ask the- kind soul brother if he knows where to find some pussy and prime?

The way NW 2nd ave is set up is also good for SW's. Keep in mind you will only find BSW and alot of the time they are Haitian. Most of the SW's in this area are good for the Pink House, but a frozen dinner and shower at your place is not recommend.

On NW 2nd from 71st to 65th street is good. There is another pink house type of thing on the residential street that runs parrel to the west between about 65-64th street. It a two story house that the SW's know. I am not sure the exact address.

Around 65th Street to 59th your inside the two School zones and there is alot more LE activity. Also it is sometimes hard to tell what is going on the way the students look at you as your driving through.

On that note, in this area I have found that almost every woman walking along gives the LOOK. It may be possible to find some non pro action as well. Maybe it is because I am white and they need a way out?

58th through 36th is more hit or miss, however you can usually spot some activity on the approach to 36th street a couple of blocks before the overpass while on NW 2nd.

I hate 79th street, between the tranny's, Drug Dealers, and all the LE in Altimas and Mustangs it drives me crazy. If your doing the 79th to NE 2nd to 17th Street = L shaped drive, think about coming back up NW 2nd to 54th street.

Finally I have been paying $30.00 for fs in the area and also around 27th and 46st. In Homestead I have been paying $20.00 for fs. Because I usually get a room, the thought of a shower has been a bargining too. So far services hasn't suffered through the reduced rates. I wish the Notels would drop back down to $15.00 they used to be. Alot are $20.00, but you have to give a $5.00 key deposit which if I get a clingly Ho, I make her get it and drive off without her.
Clingy definition- will you take me for cigarretes and then to my friends house, before dropping me back off on 79th street.

I have been completely broke for the last few months and hope to be in heavy action (if I can find it) shortly. The key word being hope.

Cenflamonger
10-26-08, 09:12
Great info post NorthBound,,, I always save your post to my archives.

OK,,for my 1000th post I give you another personal look at Adriana,,,,she's a hot little Dominican cutie I last profiled her here on Aug 23rd.

It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon so I decided to call up Adriana to see if she wanted to spend the afternoon at my place.

She got herself cleaned up and ready for some good indoor naked fun and got splooged in the process.....check out the pics and the vid link below.............:cool:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Adriana_VID_rainy_day.wmvGreat post, Glenn. Thanks for the fotos and the vid.

On the ISG (our sister forum), you'll find guys paying US escort prices to providers in the Dominican Republic. This is absurd as the DR is a dirt-poor third world country. I think these guys are just paying tourist prices and that locals there get much better prices.

Because I am curious to see if cheaper prices can be found in the Dominican Republic, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Can you ask Adriana what she charged for her services when she was tricking in the Dominican Republic, and let me know?

Thanks in advance

Big Dick69
10-29-08, 02:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: The report was deleted because Big Dick69 is specifically not permitted to post any references to Glenn61.

NorthBound
10-31-08, 08:35
Two Nights ago I picked up a sw/regular person at a busstop on 17th ave and just before the new river bridge on the NORTH side, not the old Orange Bowl side.

To preface, I stopped mongering about a year and half ago when I got a girlfriend and got tested. No STD or HIV. At that was the first test like that I have taken in my 15+ years of mongering. I posted about it at the time and was grateful that I never caught anything or got arrested in my long mongering career.

After about 6=8 months of a girlfriend, I got heavily into massage scene and started posting on a better board for massage and escort info. After the relationship with the girlfriend ended I stuck to mainly Escorts which was great. At $160.00 to $200.00 the quality was so much more superior it was sick.

But then the economy hit and things change.

So back to the story. This late 40's black woman is my car and she smells like super heavy perfume. I had to open the windows just to breathe. I picked her up because under the t-shirt were huge bra-less 50dddddddddddd. Along with those was a 225 frame. But I have different tastes from lets say, Glenn.

So from the moment she got in she started talking about Jesus and took out a bible, called me a saint and started praying. Between that and the smell I just wanted her to get out. Told me to drop her at 62nd and 12th (GHETTO).

She asked me for 5.00 for food- I said ok, but didn't pay her at that moment. By the time we hit 36 st. she out of the blue said lets go the motel. She asks how much I can give her if we go to the motel. I said total $20.00, OK.

We get to the Everglades and she is paranoid I will drive off without her, but I force her out of the car while I get a room. In the room she takes forever to get naked and then says she has to go poo.

Takes the nastiest, smelliest dump and when she came out of the bathroom I couldn't breathe. She never said a word.

Instead she pulls out the bible and puts it on the bed, then she takes out five bottles of perfume and cologne and I say NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The I find out she had a leg condition and something of knee issue as well. No Doggie, No movement,

Falls face up on the bed and I decide, given she only a few teeth to go for a cbj, she would barely get her mouth around it and I had to "gpiper grip her "at times. Missionary only, but she could only let the very tip of my penis in as it was hurting her too much.

Took off the condom and kept telling her to stick her tongue out so I can come on it, it was a no go. Ended up Russian with cum on her tits.

She looked down at her tits and without flinching or stuttering or any freaking out said ---------You have an infection, std. When she pointed out characteristics of my cum I realized that I have noticed some of these things lately too.

She works for a hospital and says the treatment is two shots, one in each butt cheek.

She also said it is a mainly prison thing, and a girl I was with or went down on must have been with a newly released prisoner. (I never go down on escorts, sw, or massage girls). Only very clean girlfriends or straight women I find in normal places (starbucks, borders, etc.) Haven't met a woman that way in years.

When we got back in the car, I found out what the smell was. It wasn't perfume. She drowned herself in PRAYER OIL. and tried to get me to rub it all over the exposed portion of my body.

She must have opened and closed and covered her neck and arms atleast three separate times during the neverending trip circling the 12th street and 62nd-65th area.

When I arrived home I took a shower. Upon inspection I noticed towards the base of my cock a rather large, hard weird pimple. Now I am like wtf.

I start thinking about all the straight girlfriends I have had and almost all of them either had clamydia or some kind of infection they blamed me for, but I have never been tested up to a year ago, so I must have figured at the time it was nothing.

Because I am dead broke, I found a clinic that is income dependent and will see me next friday for under $50.00 for both tests and said it could be free because of my current income situation.

I jinxed myself and hope an encounter with LE is not in my future.

Since this must have happened in the last three months here is what I have done:

1- nasty LSW in pompano who bbbj for 10 sec. and then made me hj till completion.

4- different homestead girls, all black, all north of campell on Krome. One was a non-pro I found in a work uniform.

1- cbj, cfs from a naranja sw I took to a notel in homestead

So the bottom line is I probably got it from a bbbj.

I prefer mongering in homestead, because I enjoy the ride down US1 from the goulds area off the turnpike and I love all of the $20.00 no hassle motels on krome. It is more difficult and more of a drive from where you pick up the miami sw to the motels. And in Ft. Lauderdale - forget it.. too much key deposit and too much traffic to be discreet.

Hollywood and Ft. Lauderdale are to close to where I live. I prefer to be low key in other areas.

There really aren't any sw's out anywhere except for Homestead, Pompano, and certain areas of WPB.

Miami is dry (1-3) spotted during a long outing compared with the above places where you generally see about 8 or so on a couple of hours out and about.

I am going to dress up as a LE and fuck with the SW's today for Halloween.

Kidding,

North

NorthBound
10-31-08, 10:03
She said I have puss in the load. It could be a sort of bacteria infection. And I had a strand of something in it as well. I have the sweat bumps, but this is alittle higher up the shaft. Could be unrelated or ingrown hair as I shave the entire region.

It should be more clear color and it was very off. Been on a nonstop mast. spree since yesterday and it still has the same characteristics. Could be blood in the cum. Nasty, discussion over.

I will feel better when the tests come back, until then I don't want to think about it too much.

I will do the Miami a favor and stay off the streets for awhile or only cbj while I find out for sure.

When I read this kind of thing from other mongers it really puts me in a non mongering mood, however I thought you all should know that bbbj's can be fun but..... I think I am going to be alittle more selective which sw mouth I visit, the quality out there is just so low and the economy so bad.

Cost of doing business.....if you choose the lifestyle, you have to deal with the occasional side effect.

Streetwize
11-02-08, 00:52
My favorite part is when you tell her not to move so we get a good shot. Classic! Her pussy looked goooooooood too. If I ever make it to Miami, I'm looking you up!

Cenflamonger
11-02-08, 07:57
Hey, fellow mongers........ I got a call from my favorite little Cubanita, said she wanted to see me,,,I'm up for that...! Check out the vid......:cool:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Rosey__s_visit_VID.wmvNice fotos, Glenn

Member #4231
11-05-08, 17:33
Today I scooped up diamond, a pretty hot little blk chick, maybe mid twenties, wearing plaid go-go shorts. She was on 79th and nw2nd ave. she asked for 60 but settled for 38 { all the cash i had ] , got a good bj and finished with fs all was good, no problems. she has no cell # but stays on 68th and bisc.

Member #4231
11-05-08, 23:38
68th and Biscayne,,,that was a great spot up till about 2 years ago.

There's the Biscayne Inn (I believe that's the name) on the south side of the BP station.

Is that where she's staying,,,,how about a pic Barry......?The hotel across from bp is exactly right. I got a brand new sony dig. Camera, now I just need to get up the nuts to whip it out when theres action going on.

Big Dick69
11-06-08, 05:49

Member #4860
11-06-08, 17:12
You're right on, Big Dick69. Both Flagler and 8th St are dead and gone! LE has made sure of it and both the uniformed and plainclothes are out in full force and intending to stay there. Got this straight from a cop friend of mine who said that the residents have had it, and Mayor Diaz promised them he'd take care of "the problem" once and for all! Looks like it's time to turn to BP and pay the big bucks:

Member #4860
11-07-08, 02:32
Yeah , Please Barry,,post some good pics,,,we wana see...!

BigLou (BigDick),,,you need help man,,you're the classic Louser,,but we love you .Big Lou is right! Both Flagler and 8th St are dead and gone, as LE has arrested most of the SWs and unleashed a batallion of plainclothes agents during peak hours (whatever those are! ) to keep the pressure up. I have this from a Miami PD source who also said that LE have now enlisted civilian neighbors along both streets to monitor the situation and call in any SW activity. So watch out if you see people "walking their dogs".

Don't know if anyone read the news about Craigslist's agreement with 40 states attorneys to severely curtail their prostitution advertising (I saw this in the New York Times), so it looks like LE have stepped up their fight against prostitution at every level. My guess is right now the only safe bet is Backpage, but we'll have to start dishing out the big bucks. Big Lou is no louse! I doubt Flagler and 8th St will ever return to their heyday.

Big Dick69
11-07-08, 04:19

FakeId
11-11-08, 01:44
Man what happened to Miami, hell south florida, I go away for a bit and shit is dead.

I went to the old spots sat, w/o first checking the boards to see where it's at now. I saw a couple sw's that I decided to pass on, and then, many hours later, the hoe's started appearing on 79th. But each one I pulled up to gave me a weird vibe once they started talking so I had to pass on them too.

Swing through FtL on thy way home, nothing, not even cars on the road. Finally at daybreak, in desperation near my new pad, I pick up a crackhead in WPB for a quick BBBJ.

The whole thing almost wasn't worth it. Mongering's different now. Biscayne from 80's to 60's was heaven before the construction. Come back it's done, nice and pretty, but it's south beach junior, touristy, hip bars and shit.

One the bright side all those new projects they're building on 79th gotta start filling up with some talent eventually. I'll be there waitin

Big Dick69
11-11-08, 02:18
I drove by on collins ave between 5th and 35 st and they're was nothing.

NorthBound
11-12-08, 00:10
Hey if you passed the center of the action around 11th and then you passed any additional old hotspots at 20th but continued to go into the family oriented NORTHERN blocks why not
Just drive all the way up A1A through the residental areas, Mill Row, North Beach and keep driving through Sunny Isles, Hollywood, Dania

Cross the bridge and continue North to the airport

Then hop on a plane and fly to

Nevermind.....

It is not like you were going to pick up a thin white girl like Glenn or a Fat Bottom Black TS like BigLou/YOU

Oh wait, maybe you would.

This is why I moved my conversation to other boards.

1. Dozens of one or two posters pm me with questions that only LE would ask

2. Confusing posts about the flagler area or mindless driving around looking for action, but only ever reporting on what Glenn should do with his life. By one unique but overrated poster.

Lately all we can really do is mindless driving, because there is only action on 79th street and the competition for them is fierce. Two different older white woman at different times at the busstop approaching NW 2nd. Both were mid afternoon and both were picked up by the car in front of me. One was a black bmw and the other a black maxima.
One of the wsw had tatoo's on her shoulder and was clean looking, but has that sw look. The other was a hardcore pro, out all the time.

I would have been completely covered to spare the other mongers untill my std tests results next week.

Plan on doing heavy mongering when I am healthy.....if I can find it for $40.00 plus $20.00 for the room ( I don't have a Glenn retreat)
That is my budget, maybe twice a week if possible till economic condition improves. Escorts and Amp's are on hold.

Big Dick69
11-12-08, 04:57
Do me a favor and fly southbound just for the winter or just stay there forever in key west. I could arrange a one wayazz ticket for u. How about a seaplane.

I don't do ts f*ck you very much. Sorry my brief on southbeach was so brief. I was in a hurry.

For 2 nights I was visiting a friend on indian creek dr and 38st one block west of collins where the carrabas resturant is. I drove sun and mon night from 5st to 38st and did not see one SW. I don't think they'res any SW action in south beach anymore unless you go on the weekends. It's possible. It's possible they advertise on craigslist or Backpage which is the younger woman. Of course they'll make big $ off of craigs and BP. Southbeach has changed over the last 10, 20 even 30yrs. I don't remember what happen 30yrs ago except I do remember going to the auto and boat show in the late 70's and going to the beach to flirt with the women.

NorthBound
11-12-08, 10:33
If u look through the last three years of archives you will see that the Sobe action, when it is there is

on WASHINGTON between 2am -4am from about 6th to 15th.
+
Ocean drive in bars close to versace mansion.

Only two reports show action on collins, and that was because a philly pimp came down for hip hop fest and never left.

RTFF and bring 200.00-300.00
if you have sobe dreams

remember sw don't live there, a pimp needs to take them there. Fri+Sat 4-6am will always see some out $$$.

Finally this is 2008. We need to find cheap sex in the present.

HOPE the situation CHANGES.
Or the remaining sw will be gone

Big Dick69
11-13-08, 04:24

Big Dick69
11-13-08, 04:28
Well if SW don't live there then they don't hang out there. I'm sure they're are a few SW that live in sobe or they use to be. Maybe I'm wrong about the street/time. I heard from a few guys that fri and sat le has kicked out the SW's off the streets in sobe. I'll check the archives in sobe.

Badbear2000
11-20-08, 22:49
A few months ago, I was in a rush and saw Roni a beautiful BSW walking down 79th. Picked her up for a quick BJ. She got me off fast which is very hard to do. I got her digits but always felt like they were bad. I was passing thru about a month ago and gave her a call. Beyond my dreams, she returned the call and told me where she lived. I picked her up and off we went. This gal is pretty and got a body builder body. She gave me a great BJ and then full sex. After several minutes, I suggested she finish me with her mouth and she did with no problems. Did I say she has a great body and a face to go with it. Not like some of the drug heads I see picks of here.For senior members, give me a pm for her digits. From now on, when I pass thru Miami, I want be looking for anything else. I would have loved to spent the night with her

NorthBound
11-22-08, 23:22
NO PICS--- Was anti at the price

Doing the Opa Locka circuit today around 2pm and NADA, so I rolled up the Ali Baba to 27th ave and headed south. On the approach to 79th street around 88th or so across from the Notel I spot something interesting.

There was a white girl sitting at the the bus stop. She had very short- lezbo type red hair cropped at the cheeks and she was wearing glasses. She was a big girl but her breasts were very large and she had a low cut t-shirt on.

Making no eye contact with traffic and no hint of sw I decided to circle the block. I pulled to the corner of around 87th or so and I looked over at her. The covered bus stop has a completely open NORTH side and the south side has an advertisement so once you pass it you can’t see the person.

I kept looking at her, and although no cars were coming she wasn’t interested. I pulled next to her and she looked up and I drove slowly by her and stopped. She never got up. I drove off and a cop pulled around the corner behind me.

I did a big loop up 32nd and around and pulled right up infront of her on 27th and said do you need a ride. Traffic was coming up fast behind me so I just pulled up. Couldn’t see her anymore, but within a few seconds she was in my passenger seat.

There is a crappy notel across the street that I was at twice in the last 5 years. Let me say this: You would have to be a 19 year old, Pembroke pines blogger to go there. (oh no he didn’t…..Bro, to soon for that comment….RIP)

She gets in and is silent. By the time we get to 79th street I wasn’t sure wtf was going on so I ask her if she was a cop. She said hell no. And a cop wouldn’t have gotten in. So now I am sort of convinced she is working or maybe I found a non-pro.

So she says she has been in town for 6 days from Gainsville. Ironically I was listening to the game. At the time it was 49-6.

Her name is Amanda. She is about 5’3 and 220 in the midsection/lower ab ---- I know, I know ----hence the title of my report. The thing is she has the smoothest skin and the tight red hair, glasses, etc was a turn on. She had pasty white skin and when the glasses were off, her made up stripper eyes said 18 years old === but I am guessing 25-27 yrs.

No drug use, no kids--- After hitting skeezers and skanks for the last few weeks it has been nice to find someone with no scabs, bug bites, nothing.

She had super small lips and a tongue ring.

Took her to the Everglades Motel. She said she knew about the pink house and was there last night. It was funny to hear her describe it and she couldn't believe the place. I told her the history and the 2 live crew/Luke song based on it (not me soo horny) and she told me they raised there prices to $15.00 now.

I took out her tits for playing during the drive and asked her price for half and half

She was confused and had no idea what I was talking about. Amanda is a real naive southern girl who is basically complaining about how bad the crime is in Miami and she can't believe the whole area.

I say alittle bit of everything and she took a very long time to answer and then said $40. It could be had for $30 but I didn't feel like negotiating. She told me later that most of the guys in area were only giving $15.00 for bbbj with swallow.

When we got to the room it was Shock and Awe. Amanda couldn't believe the mirrors, shower, clean sheets compared with pink house. The motel is only $20.00 for 2 hours.

She got naked and was super clean. Waxed from top of pussy through ass.
Smelled good, etc.

Now the only problem is she is big. You can't see the pussy when she stands But she has nice big tits and a small ass in comparsion to the rest of the body.

The softness of the skin and the way her breast where unscathed, it was being with a fat chick at the bar or an old early girlfriend when you where in high school.

Started bbbj. One had on her ass the other on her throat. I pushed her all the way down and she took direction well. Ball licking, sucking, rimming, the whole shabang.

Covered and hit it doggy. She was super wet and enjoying it. Her ass is smaller than the rest of the body with good side holding handles. it was fun.

Missionary --- once I got over the belly was awesome. DFK, and when I put my hands near her neck, she extended as too say choke me and then post about it on the internet. So I did and I am.

Took off the rubber and she went for a full 10 min bbbj with extreme movement. Deep throat, Fishhook, I basically had one hand on her throat and one on the ass and face fucked for like 10 min.

CIM and she kept swallowing till I had to tell her to stop.

Got up.... Washed my cock in the sink....threw $40. on the bed and returned the key.

$63.00 total damage---- I don't like car sex. Didn't have any extra money to offer for pics and she seemed hesitant. I can't afford to really spend the extra $10 to $20 for pics. Haven't been approaching the ho's the right way on the picture front.

Gave me digits of an out of area cell, which I believe will work even if she doesn't end up staying.

I told her the area she is sitting in has hardcore druggie ho's around and I told her of a few to be wary of. Then I mentioned that I read about them on the internet so as to not make her think I am picking up trash. She looked at me with a smile that said--- yeah I know your screen name is Northbound and I am sure you will tell Glenn and the boys all about it.

Instead she was very quiet --- dropped her close to where I found her.

I believe that either she will get in the wrong car and be severely hurt, arrested or move out of the area soon.

She is just too nice for the area she is in. Reminds of the WSW I used to pick up in Ft. Lauderdale and Hollywood in the early 90's.

For me she need to loose about 50lbs
For Glenn about 125lbs

My recommendation would be pick her up and for $20. in car bbbj with swallow. Have take out her tits, rest them on your leg and go to town.
You will not be dissapointed

NorthBound
11-23-08, 01:09
I always cruise the area and I have seen some pretty ragged looking sw's in that area. But I like the 32nd street square to 27th and down to 46th and I will always visit that area on my outings.

It is my circle because of the distance to safe/clean/discreet/cheap Notels in the area.

I have about 6 months ago decided to skip the pink house because of cleaniness issues and lack of soap and towels. Some of the rooms don't even have a sink. Plus with the new apt. next door and the fact everyone and there mother knows about it.

Normally I start in Opa Locka and end up near 46th or 36st and 27th.

I like the off the beaten path areas.

On a side note after I dropped amanda off today around 4:30pm or so (a full hour and 10min later) I saw 7 sw'ers between 17th and I-95 on 79th.

2 were in the yellow lined median acting crazy. It was a circus this afternoon...all the regulars--bsw, tranny's, one latina, one wsw.

There has been an increase in action this week in all the eastern hotspots. Could be a sign of a better season coming up, given that it has been cold out I was surprised.
----------------------------------------------------------\\

OK GUYS--- IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY:

Use the search options and click on search by screenname

Then enter Donnylad

scroll down and click on Camden, NJ/ Trenton reports-- I think there are two. Click on the SW REPORT words at the top and read through it. After you read the camden reports- read the Baltimore reports.

This guy from the UK came to the states and spent a month mongering and never spent more than $30.0 with a 5.00 tip for ANAL/FACIAL/VIDEO/PICS /DATY/BBBJ==== he would turn away anyone who said no and he always shaved them first. This guy is a pure monger. There are no pics or videos posted= he is keeping them to himself, but you need to read the reports.

Knowing the extreme areas he was playing in, it is amazing this guy is still alive, given that he had NY plates on a rental car in the ghetto that makes overtown look like disney. Plus he stayed at the seediest notels and had the ho's help him with luggage...etc.
This guy is insane if you know the areas he is speaking about, plus DATY the extreme bottom of the sw barrell...amazing one of the Puerto Rican sw'ers didn't rob him and leave him carless in the ghetto.

Kersh
11-25-08, 16:24
I call it the swirlA true work of art.

Tanboat05
11-25-08, 18:10
Niiice work there. The splooge pump was primed and the art is as good as it gets. She seems to be enjoying the taste on the tip of her tongue :-)

Thanks for sharing (applause goes here)

Chef Enzo
11-26-08, 03:58
Yeah Glenn! Roslyn is a real sweet girl. She's small and incredibly tight.

I've known here for a bit maybe the same as you for about 2 years. She doesn't spend alot of time out on the streets and alot of times won't go with anyone she doesn't know.

She's alot of fun for an all nighter, but she needs her medicine.

She went and detoxed, but was back on the junk within 3 weeks. It's amazing though how she can stay so sweet and nice. She's not the most reliable ho-didly, but she is pleasant.

Her body isn't for everyone - you're right. She's got good legs, but her titties and belly ain't the best.

Lately she's been hanging with Chelsea the young skinny dirty blonde with some acne scars on one side of her face 'cause she always picks at it. Chelsea is pretty girl, but she's a drama queen. Trust me - leave that one alone. As soon as Chelsea's boyfriend gets released they'll be back by the Butterfly Store. Right now she's just moochin' off of Roslyn.

Roslyn gave me her new digits, but for whatever reason she always leaves the phone with Chelsea or the old man with the mini-van.