PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

Streetking85
03-02-15, 03:12
Cops pulled me over 4 deep in ot told them I was lost. No action. Time to go to hollywood.

AMFoxtrot
03-02-15, 04:06
So this a report on Katie, whom left my vehicle a while ago and Aileen whom I picked up on Monday last week.

Katie.

Feeling a little ballsy I decided to take a trip down 8th st to see the game. Saw 2 BSWs and 1 WSW. I'm weary of one of the BSWs because she looks too well dressed to be hooking, whatever, I wasnt feeling like chocolate tonight anyways. I pulled into one of the motels as the WSW passed by, we made introductions, no I'm no LEO, you? No, Cool. Her name was Katie from South Dakota, says she comes down every so often to make enough to pay her bills there. She was asking. 4 for a CBJ, didn't ask for FS. Brought her down to. 3 and we were set. She looks really clean, nice tits and ass. A 5 on the CBJ scale but she definitely uses a lot of spit, just not great suction. Finished off and off she went. Didn't ask for number, should've, she looks really good.

Aileen.

Aileen was more of a opportunistic event. I was driving by quail roost and 115 when I saw what was definitely a LSW pulling all kinds of attention. She was in a small dress, drinking a beer, getting glances from everyone as she wasn't hiding that she was looking to make some cash. I stopped by and she came up. She looks like she was really hot at one point but things got rough. She has giant fake tits, tan as hell, green contacts and a voice that tells you she smoked too much. She gets in the car and wants. 4 for head and. 6 for FS. I'm not feeling like FS so I ask for. 3 for some top and she goes at it. Put the cover on and she starts telling me how if I have some more she can do FS. I'm not feeling it, I have to be somehwere right after and didn't want to smell of SW juice. The CBJ was good and she was good company, gave me digits and I dropped her off for the next customer. Pics below.

FaceDown100
03-02-15, 06:07
Would not pay that much for that definitely can get better on BP for that price damn you guys.No doubt. You can get that for. 4 for 30 min and is not a clockwatcher. Plus she normally has a room on Biscayne. Cool chick, can def take it, but sometimes a bit of a stench.

Calizum69
03-02-15, 08:54
Just happen to stroll last note. Not expecting anything west of 27th avenue, although this was stomping for ol geezer back in thee day. Last night around 9 I see WSW short must be less then one hundred lbs. In car she wigging and I knew she ain't no fucking pig. I give her sum Jackson for some action. I asked if she wants to use a hat. She didn't care of course, I asked if she felt sick sometimes around her back or stomach. She said no so I started thinking my little dick. Got me a BBBJ and dam with my pimp hand got my rocks off and oops in her mouth. Now I don't remember her name as I was to focus on my stealth video recording which came out terrible, no light no action shotsShe was short about 5 maybe even smaller and skinny as fuck one hundred or less on that crack diet.

This fucking hobby just draws me in and more to cum with my non SW Jamie expirience in Plantation.

DreyDrey
03-02-15, 21:46
I was supposed to hook up with one on the beach, but it didn't go down as I thought it would. I let you all know if anything happens.

IStillHangLeft
03-02-15, 22:21
Yeah brother I got the brains from her last week, I think I sent you the stealth video if not hit me up and I will send it to you.

So this a report on Katie, whom left my vehicle a while ago and Aileen whom I picked up on Monday last week.

Katie.

Feeling a little ballsy I decided to take a trip down 8th st to see the game. Saw 2 BSWs and 1 WSW. I'm weary of one of the BSWs because she looks too well dressed to be hooking, whatever, I wasnt feeling like chocolate tonight anyways. I pulled into one of the motels as the WSW passed by, we made introductions, no I'm no LEO, you? No, Cool. Her name was Katie from South Dakota, says she comes down every so often to make enough to pay her bills there. She was asking. 4 for a CBJ, didn't ask for FS. Brought her down to. 3 and we were set. She looks really clean, nice tits and ass. A 5 on the CBJ scale but she definitely uses a lot of spit, just not great suction. Finished off and off she went. Didn't ask for number, should've, she looks really good.

Aileen.

Aileen was more of a opportunistic event. I was driving by quail roost and 115 when I saw what was definitely a LSW pulling all kinds of attention. She was in a small dress, drinking a beer, getting glances from everyone as she wasn't hiding that she was looking to make some cash. I stopped by and she came up. She looks like she was really hot at one point but things got rough. She has giant fake tits, tan as hell, green contacts and a voice that tells you she smoked too much. She gets in the car and wants. 4 for head and. 6 for FS. I'm not feeling like FS so I ask for. 3 for some top and she goes at it. Put the cover on and she starts telling me how if I have some more she can do FS. I'm not feeling it, I have to be somehwere right after and didn't want to smell of SW juice. The CBJ was good and she was good company, gave me digits and I dropped her off for the next customer. Pics below.

Member #5419
03-03-15, 00:40
I was supposed to hook up with one on the beach, but it didn't go down as I thought it would. I let you all know if anything happens.Which preggo hoe is it?

DreyDrey
03-03-15, 00:54
Which preggo hoe is it?Don't know her name but I see her often on 10th at ocean dr.

DreyDrey
03-03-15, 10:23
How come none of you mongers post anything about Cynthia?

She gives good head, and I know some of you guys have picked her up before. Hmmm!

Member #5419
03-03-15, 19:58
Don't know her name but I see her often on 10th at ocean dr.Damn I'm interested, what times have you seen her?

IStillHangLeft
03-03-15, 23:44
Mundo, I take it you liked my newest film I made! I am like the George Lucas of cellphone cinematagrophy LOL! TMZ ain't got jack on ya boy!

AMFoxtrot
03-04-15, 02:02
Went down 8th today, saw 3 SWs all going for. 8 and up. Honestly I would've had they posted on BP and had an incall. These girls were not SW material. One was a LSW, she said $1 first then. 8 for a quickie. Had to pass on that, don't know if she was being re or not, definitely a looker though, tats on her arm, looked fresh and clean. Dunno what she was doing walking. Then I met these 2 other girls, one was from Hawaii and the other from Texas, Lina or Mina or something. Same deal, but they worked together. Called it a night after seeing some LEOs. Got the digits for the Hawaiian girl and her friend, you know the deal. Hope ya'll had better luck, if anyone got with the LSW post a review, she was wearing a short blue dress and some type of floral shirt, red / black hair, fine as all hell.

Member #4860
03-04-15, 12:55
Damn Hang, like it is an understatement. You have mastered the art of stealth videography with a phone like no one I have seen, and I still find it hard to understand how them hoes don't realize you're filming them LOL. This is a must viewing for every monger. Keep up the good work.

Mundo, I take it you liked my newest film I made! I am like the George Lucas of cellphone cinematagrophy LOL! TMZ ain't got jack on ya boy!

LatinKnight2
03-04-15, 13:32
This weekend with her.

Pensfan87
03-04-15, 15:09
Damn Hang, like it is an understatement. You have mastered the art of stealth videography with a phone like no one I have seen, and I still find it hard to understand how them hoes don't realize you're filming them LOL. This is a must viewing for every monger. Keep up the good work.Where can I find his cinematic masterpieces?

Arealfreak2000
03-04-15, 15:55
Where can I find his cinematic masterpieces?Yes this is something I need to see especially if it is with one of my ATF Laney.

Member #4860
03-04-15, 17:50
I don't think hang has posted links, so he'll have to come back with instructions on how to view these pieces.

Where can I find his cinematic masterpieces?

Muff Diver 305
03-04-15, 18:40

Katie.

Aileen.

Aileen was more of a opportunistic event. I was driving by quail roost and 115 when I saw what was definitely a LSW pulling all kinds of attention. She was in a small dress, drinking a beer, getting glances from everyone as she wasn't hiding that she was looking to make some cash. I stopped by and she came up. She looks like she was really hot at one point but things got rough. She has giant fake tits, tan as hell, green contacts and a voice that tells you she smoked too much. She gets in the car and wants. 4 for head and. 6 for FS. I'm not feeling like FS so I ask for. 3 for some top and she goes at it. Put the cover on and she starts telling me how if I have some more she can do FS. I'm not feeling it, I have to be somehwere right after and didn't want to smell of SW juice. The CBJ was good and she was good company, gave me digits and I dropped her off for the next customer. Pics below.Did you see her during the day or night. Does she still hang out at the gas station, fast food resturant, winn dixie or what?

Muff Diver 305
03-04-15, 18:52
At about 5:30 am I observed 3 BSW's and 1 WSW or HSW. I picked up a BSW on flagler and 39th ave next to the corner bus stop in front of the apts next to ernesto motel one block east. She asked for 40 plus tip I spent 60 including tip for CBJ. She was ok I guess. The session lasted for about 15 min. She wore black / white checked one piece outfit, had shoulder lengeth dark curly wig hair. Prob in her 30's,cute butt and titties. Her head level was good but not the best but at least she got me hard. I didn't cum in case you guy ask. The cold weather is over and the SW's on flagler and SW 8th st are out in full force.

I never see the SW's on quail roost and 115th ave no more like some of you guys mention. Whats the best time to go. I seen them back in early 2000's that's it. I went 3 months ago around 1 am and no SW in site. I checked outside of winn dixie, gas stations, fast food resturants and nothing. I might go on quail roost past 122 ave close to 137 thave. On your left side they're some townhouse projects next to the mall. Theyre might be som hoes there but its further west. Its kinda run down. I think it has a gatehouse but no security working there no more. You can just drive in and check out if they'res any BSW's or SW's. Worth a shot. I drove by there one night on a 50 degree cold weather and nothing. I guess blk folks don't like cold weather.

Lucy St & Krome ave at the gas station is also a good spot but if these SW's have an attitude problem they'res no way they're going to make money. They need to know that they get paid on how well they're attitude is and how well they perform.

IStillHangLeft
03-04-15, 19:05
This weekend with her.Now J-Lo looked like she was hungry and a good Samaritan went out and helped to feed the hungry! You know that is what we all are, good Samaritan's feeding the hungry.

Mrgs9016
03-05-15, 08:34
What's up fellow mongers if you one of you guys can pm me about nana before I pull the trigger on her Greek services about some recent findings I remember seeing briefly awhile back thanks in advance stay safe out there. Or if anyone has digits on someone willing to take a Greek pounding hit me up.

Stalker305
03-05-15, 13:28
Hey guys I just moved back here after being gone 4 years. I was originally born here so I'm very famillar with the city. A girl I picked up on Monday told me about this site witch I never knew about when I lived here before so here I am horny as hell and ready to go. A few #'s would be greatly appreciated but if not I'll be around the overtown area looking. Thanks.

IStillHangLeft
03-05-15, 16:44
Man just go find her and dive on in. I bet she will let you video the whole session!

What's up fellow mongers if you one of you guys can pm me about nana before I pull the trigger on her Greek services about some recent findings I remember seeing briefly awhile back thanks in advance stay safe out there. Or if anyone has digits on someone willing to take a Greek pounding hit me up.

DreyDrey
03-05-15, 21:32
Hey guys I just moved back here after being gone 4 years. I was originally born here so I'm very famillar with the city. A girl I picked up on Monday told me about this site witch I never knew about when I lived here before so here I am horny as hell and ready to go. A few #'s would be greatly appreciated but if not I'll be around the overtown area looking. Thanks.Okay what girl, do you have a name for her?

Chilller
03-05-15, 23:55
Hey guys I just moved back here after being gone 4 years. I was originally born here so I'm very famillar with the city. A girl I picked up on Monday told me about this site witch I never knew about when I lived here before so here I am horny as hell and ready to go. A few #'s would be greatly appreciated but if not I'll be around the overtown area looking. Thanks.A girl you picked up told you about this site? Ok I believe you. Ill send you all my phone numbers right away!

Member #4860
03-06-15, 03:20
LOUser, 2000 is a hell of a long time ago LOL. You need to frequent the area a little more.

I never see the SW's on quail roost and 115th ave no more like some of you guys mention. Whats the best time to go. I seen them back in early 2000's that's it.

Muff Diver 305
03-06-15, 04:15
LOUser, 2000 is a hell of a long time ago LOL. You need to frequent the area a little more.First of all you pinhead. I keep telling you I'm not Lou due to the fact I'm not few but you too stupid to know. Actually I was on quail roost last month.

Japonte
03-06-15, 09:20
LOUser, 2000 is a hell of a long time ago LOL. You need to frequent the area a little more.Muffdivers reports, which I oddly can't access when I'm logged in-but can see clear as day when I browse anonymously, have some value to them as they do indicate highly trafficked areas and give precise detail, but I just don't understand how he finishes the report by stating they get paid based on attitude and performance, yet states in the report he didn't finish. LOL. Just doesn't make sense. Either way, great report Muffman, keep them coming, if for anything comedic value as well as very detailed directions and locations.

Have a good one gents.

Jack76
03-06-15, 09:27
She asked for 40 plus tip I spent 60 including tip for CBJ. She was ok I guess. I didn't cum in case you guy ask. They need to know that they get paid on how well they're attitude is and how well they perform.I don't care who this guy is all I know is he paid 60 for CBJ and didn't finish!

Stalker305
03-06-15, 10:52
Okay what girl, do you have a name for her?I'm bad at names and really can't remember. She has blonde hair and is not young. Maybe 40's. Small and skinny but with some big fake tits. You could tell she has been around a while and was wearing some kind of funny hat like the old time derby. I picked her up at the are road tracks on 14st.

Pensfan87
03-06-15, 11:08
Muffdivers reports, which I oddly can't access when I'm logged in-but can see clear as day when I browse anonymously, have some value to them as they do indicate highly trafficked areas and give precise detail, but I just don't understand how he finishes the report by stating they get paid based on attitude and performance, yet states in the report he didn't finish. LOL. Just doesn't make sense. Either way, great report Muffman, keep them coming, if for anything comedic value as well as very detailed directions and locations.

Have a good one gents.He's Big Louser! Enough said!

DaBlackPicasso
03-06-15, 13:11
Hello fellow mongers, I'm back down in Miami for the week. I haven't picked up any girls this year since Tallahassee has completely died. So I intend to go crazy this week and then go back to boring ass Tallahassee. I would be very grateful if anyone could inbox me a few new locations to look for girls. I'm already looking forward to posting some reports. Stay safe everyone!

Muff Diver 305
03-06-15, 14:23
He's Big Louser! Enough said!You guys piss me off you fuks. I'm not lou I keep tellin ya that. So stick it where the sun don't shine. All I know is I'm black and black folks don't have a name called Lou. Lou is italian and blacks are not italians you feel me? Gud. Now ignore my post and stop playing too much playstation 2. Cheapfuks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, in in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2

Muff Diver 305
03-06-15, 14:28
I don't care who this guy is all I know is he paid 60 for CBJ and didn't finish!The blk bish was rushin me so I peed in her mouth to show my discuss and pushed her outside of my car but before I did that I pulled her wig off and kept it.

Muff Diver 305
03-06-15, 14:31
I picked up this sweet petite BSW at bk and took her to ernesto motel for about and hr. 50 for bjwc and fk. No condom was worn and her pussy so I came and than I peed and her pussy and she enjoyed it. She was high. Love those golden showers.

Arealfreak2000
03-06-15, 14:41

Aileen.

Aileen was more of a opportunistic event. I was driving by quail roost and 115 when I saw what was definitely a LSW pulling all kinds of attention. She was in a small dress, drinking a beer, getting glances from everyone as she wasn't hiding that she was looking to make some cash. I stopped by and she came up. She looks like she was really hot at one point but things got rough. She has giant fake tits, tan as hell, green contacts and a voice that tells you she smoked too much. She gets in the car and wants. 4 for head and. 6 for FS. I'm not feeling like FS so I ask for. 3 for some top and she goes at it. Put the cover on and she starts telling me how if I have some more she can do FS. I'm not feeling it, I have to be somehwere right after and didn't want to smell of SW juice. The CBJ was good and she was good company, gave me digits and I dropped her off for the next customer. Pics below.I went out looking for Laney and saw Aileen in the shopping with the Shell. Tried to get her but that mall has so many people and she was calling way too much attention for my comfort. Went for a second pass and someone picked her up. I wonder which one of you it was?? .

Member #4860
03-06-15, 15:08
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa LMAO LOUser. Denial is your best feature.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3914-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2314899&viewfull=1#post2314899.

Just scroll down.

First of all you pinhead. I keep telling you I'm not Lou due to the fact I'm not few but you too stupid to know. Actually I was on quail roost last month.

Muff Diver 305
03-06-15, 16:57
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa LMAO LOUser. Denial is your best feature.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3914-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2314899&viewfull=1#post2314899.

Just scroll down.STOP WITH THE LOSER SHIT you ROOSTER FART. I told you guys to stop callin me lou or louser. You guys cannot tell who is who? Spellin or the way that person writes doesn't mean sht. Mundo fuk off.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, in in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2

Muff Diver 305
03-06-15, 16:59
I pick up amy close to auto nation USA and took her to albino motel. Did the deed with BJ and 30. She wore jean skirt, tank top and a tooth brush clipped on her left breast.

ForNow1020
03-06-15, 18:45
Been on the hunt for Nana. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction?

DreyDrey
03-06-15, 19:56
I'm bad at names and really can't remember. She has blonde hair and is not young. Maybe 40's. Small and skinny but with some big fake tits. You could tell she has been around a while and was wearing some kind of funny hat like the old time derby. I picked her up at the are road tracks on 14st.Did she tell you she was a porn star back in the day? LOL I'm at work now so I can't think clearly. But for some reason I'm thinking it's Margo.

IStillHangLeft
03-06-15, 22:51
I sent out some early cheer over the last few days! Hope you hungry bunch enjoyed, but I will say I got a video today that is a masterfully shot video I was impressed. Thank you Truck Lover for the video. Because of his video I now will have to step my game up!

DreyDrey
03-07-15, 00:26
Been on the hunt for Nana. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction?The girl has a huge clientele so it's rarely she needs to meet any new guys. I really didn't see what the big fuss was about, been with her twice. She got some good head and she swallows the load like a champ. That's all I can be a witness too, Anyways I better stop while I'm ahead because some of you guys get real sensitive about nana.

DreyDrey
03-07-15, 00:53
I sent out some early cheer over the last few days! Hope you hungry bunch enjoyed, but I will say I got a video today that is a masterfully shot video I was impressed. Thank you Truck Lover for the video. Because of his video I now will have to step my game up!Alright you guys keep it up, imma have to go into my collection of video's.

CubanMonger36
03-07-15, 00:56
For the first time in a long minute I met up with Kari. Managed to get a stealth vid but lighting was too poor. Damn. Anyways if you think I should post it anyway lmk. She was looking cute tonight.

Member #4860
03-07-15, 00:59
Yup, I think you and ST should do a contest to see who shoots the best video. We can judge on casting, scene / setting, choreography, lewdness, raunchiness, you name it. But I gottah warn you, ST is a tough act to follow.

I sent out some early cheer over the last few days! Hope you hungry bunch enjoyed, but I will say I got a video today that is a masterfully shot video I was impressed. Thank you Truck Lover for the video. Because of his video I now will have to step my game up!

Mrgs9016
03-07-15, 01:21
Met up with Kari on ne 2nd for a BBBJ which was spectacular as usual she was looking real good with her white skirt and maroon colored lipstick. We all know of Kari's skills if you need more details just let me know but she's out tonight looking good. Sucks for the dude that thought he had a pickup until I turned the corner and he got curved LOL.

Stalker305
03-07-15, 09:58
Did she tell you she was a porn star back in the day? LOL I'm at work now so I can't think clearly. But for some reason I'm thinking it's Margo.Exactly, as soon as you said the name I remembered. She didn't say anything about being in porn but now that you mention it I know it's her and she use to be on the site before she lost her phone. She can sure suck a dick nonstop.

Stalker305
03-07-15, 11:41
For the first time in a long minute I met up with Kari. Managed to get a stealth vid but lighting was too poor. Damn. Anyways if you think I should post it anyway lmk. She was looking cute tonight.I would like to see it. Heard a lot about her and am hoping to find her soon. Thanks.

Bumbury
03-07-15, 13:37
For the first time in a long minute I met up with Kari. Managed to get a stealth vid but lighting was too poor. Damn. Anyways if you think I should post it anyway lmk. She was looking cute tonight.Hey CM I say you just do it. And post it. So we can be the judge.

El Capitan
03-07-15, 13:57
Was out earlier today around Flagler and 8th and what do you know this latin spinner named, Hazel was out.

She tried quoted me BP prices, $80 and said she usually get a cee-note, didn't feel like haggling so I put her out on the next block. LOL.

She was tatted up but still had on pajamas like she did on the photos months ago.

BTW Liz is out working the 14th street in OT looking high and offered me FS for $20 but I passed and she did show that fat pussy again.

It's been awhile since we hooked up for some fun, here's a few pic's from today's session. I post about her earlier no need to repeat.

Muff Diver 305
03-07-15, 14:03
Was out earlier today around Flagler and 8th and what do you know this latin spinner named, Hazel was out.

She tried quoted me BP prices, $80 and said she usually get a cee-note, didn't feel like haggling so I put her out on the next block. LOL.

She was tatted up but still had on pajamas like she did on the photos months ago.

BTW Liz is out working the 14th street in OT looking high and offered me FS for $20 but I passed and she did show that fat pussy again.El captain was it flagler and 8th ave or flagler and SW 8th st? Also what date and time you saw this woman? Was it pm or am?

Member #5419
03-07-15, 17:13

BTW Liz is out working the 14th street in OT looking high and offered me FS for $20 but I passed and she did show that fat pussy again.Hey capt what liz is that you saw?

DarkRaijin
03-07-15, 21:22
Had a pre-engagment with Amy, who I think not every monger has yet seen. YAYYY! Nice red irish looking Bush on her too. But boys on underground most have sampled. Anywho, on way to meet her saw this.

Have seen her once before night time same area. Passed and I personally won't even touch this WSW. That day she had a big lump on her left lip.

Well cheers gents to whoever picked her up.

Mrgs9016
03-07-15, 23:46
Met up with this chick tonight right off 14th st. She hopped in and off we went to my little spot. She was cool her head game is decent more teeth then what I'm used to but this girl took my throat fuking like a champ I mean she just didn't quit paid attention to the boys super sloppy wet BBBJ. When she couldn't breathe she was tonguing the boys when she caught her breathe I held her by her hair and rammed my cock down her throat till I eventually dropped my kids off right in the back of her throat. The only reason she didn't swallow is because she was choking so she spit it out the door. Because I was feeling nice and found one of the few girls that can take a throat pounding with no complaints the damage was. 25.

LatinKnight2
03-07-15, 23:59
Met up with this chick tonight right off 14th st. She hopped in and off we went to my little spot. She was cool her head game is decent more teeth then what I'm used to but this girl took my throat fuking like a champ I mean she just didn't quit paid attention to the boys super sloppy wet BBBJ. When she couldn't breathe she was tonguing the boys when she caught her breathe I held her by her hair and rammed my cock down her throat till I eventually dropped my kids off right in the back of her throat. The only reason she didn't swallow is because she was choking so she spit it out the door. Because I was feeling nice and found one of the few girls that can take a throat pounding with no complaints the damage was. 25.That's J-Lo. I see her A lot. Never any teeth though and yea she gives the boy ALOT of attention. Imo one of the best out there.

OlDirtyBastard
03-08-15, 00:17
Met up with this chick tonight right off 14th st. She hopped in and off we went to my little spot. She was cool her head game is decent more teeth then what I'm used to but this girl took my throat fuking like a champ I mean she just didn't quit paid attention to the boys super sloppy wet BBBJ. When she couldn't breathe she was tonguing the boys when she caught her breathe I held her by her hair and rammed my cock down her throat till I eventually dropped my kids off right in the back of her throat. The only reason she didn't swallow is because she was choking so she spit it out the door. Because I was feeling nice and found one of the few girls that can take a throat pounding with no complaints the damage was. 25.That's J-Lo, damn I was hopeing she lost that damn phone, but the picture shows different.

OlDirtyBastard
03-08-15, 00:20

BTW Liz is out working the 14th street in OT looking high and offered me FS for $20 but I passed and she did show that fat pussy again.Oh Okay looks like she's back from her vaction, so she's probly feeling herself if she's put on a little weight. Thinking she's can charge top coins for some service, that all will change in a couple of months.

DreyDrey
03-08-15, 00:31
Classic Throwback (Karen): http://youtu.be/25ROylel63g.

El Capitan
03-08-15, 00:51
Around 5 am and Flagler and NW 8th Street.

El captain was it flagler and 8th ave or flagler and SW 8th st? Also what date and time you saw this woman? Was it pm or am?

El Capitan
03-08-15, 00:53
She usually works 27th Ave WSW she is broadening her horizon by roaming OT streets.

Hey capt what liz is that you saw?

Member #4860
03-08-15, 02:43
Great report, brought visions of a fucking primitive mothafucka caveman just clubbing the beeetch unconscious loooooooooool. Talk about manhandling a piece of meat with one's sausage, damn, dude you make the rest of us mongers sound like whimpy shits!

Met up with this chick tonight right off 14th st. She hopped in and off we went to my little spot. She was cool her head game is decent more teeth then what I'm used to but this girl took my throat fuking like a champ I mean she just didn't quit paid attention to the boys super sloppy wet BBBJ. When she couldn't breathe she was tonguing the boys when she caught her breathe I held her by her hair and rammed my cock down her throat till I eventually dropped my kids off right in the back of her throat. The only reason she didn't swallow is because she was choking so she spit it out the door. Because I was feeling nice and found one of the few girls that can take a throat pounding with no complaints the damage was. 25.

Gringo2123
03-08-15, 07:42
This is how she looks with a cock in her mouth, couple years ago

Exactly, as soon as you said the name I remembered. She didn't say anything about being in porn but now that you mention it I know it's her and she use to be on the site before she lost her phone. She can sure suck a dick nonstop..

Bugse
03-08-15, 08:08
I sent out some early cheer over the last few days! Hope you hungry bunch enjoyed, but I will say I got a video today that is a masterfully shot video I was impressed. Thank you Truck Lover for the video. Because of his video I now will have to step my game up!Where can I find these videos and girls new to this.

FunTrust
03-08-15, 11:16
You guys piss me off you fuks. I'm not lou I keep tellin ya that. So stick it where the sun don't shine. All I know is I'm black and black folks don't have a name called Lou. Lou is italian and blacks are not italians you feel me? Gud. Now ignore my post and stop playing too much playstation 2. Cheapfuks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, in in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2No blacks are name Lou?

Well, who knew Louie Armstrong was Italian / Jewish. Thanks for the ethnic update.

Just a comment from the West Coast, I don't have a dog in this fight whatever it is. Continue.

DarkRaijin
03-08-15, 13:44
Great report, brought visions of a fucking primitive mothafucka caveman just clubbing the beeetch unconscious loooooooooool. Talk about manhandling a piece of meat with one's sausage, damn, dude you make the rest of us mongers sound like whimpy shits!Lawll did that to PB Gina. Funny shit is tryin telling her to do this and do that; hoe gets so confused and just says it out right "let me enjoy the cock" like HI! Don't mind me please enough my 3 incher. In ways of how me mentors say "brought tears to me eyes" except for me it was I wanted to laugh hard but bit my lip.

For all those that have not seen nana she still has the 239 digits. Got into a short txting with her but could not end up meeting her due to time leap.

Happy hunting.

Member #4860
03-08-15, 13:54
It's no fight, we're just having a bit of fun (no pun intended, Fun). We actually like the LOUser despite his delusional state of denial LOL.

No blacks are name Lou?

Well, who knew Louie Armstrong was Italian / Jewish. Thanks for the ethnic update.

Just a comment from the West Coast, I don't have a dog in this fight whatever it is. Continue.

SecondTry
03-08-15, 14:45
Met up with this chick tonight right off 14th st. She hopped in and off we went to my little spot. She was cool her head game is decent more teeth then what I'm used to but this girl took my throat fuking like a champ I mean she just didn't quit paid attention to the boys super sloppy wet BBBJ. When she couldn't breathe she was tonguing the boys when she caught her breathe I held her by her hair and rammed my cock down her throat till I eventually dropped my kids off right in the back of her throat. The only reason she didn't swallow is because she was choking so she spit it out the door. Because I was feeling nice and found one of the few girls that can take a throat pounding with no complaints the damage was. 25.Great skills dedication to cocks happiness every time highly recommended! Gosh I'd like to go bang her right now just thinking about it!

Stalker305
03-08-15, 15:48

.Yep that's her.

Member #5419
03-08-15, 16:43

.LOL classic shot gringo, she looks best on her knees waiting for a load down her throat lawlll.

BigPunisher
03-08-15, 17:05
www.ccptube.com great website to upload videos of street walkers. Check out the baltimore maryland strret walker reports. Lots of videos.

Muff Diver 305
03-08-15, 17:22
No blacks are name Lou?

Just a comment from the West Coast, I don't have a dog in this fight whatever it is. Continue.Fun louie was white of course. Mundo fuk off I keep tellin you I'm not lou. As for a2 fk you you can't confirm I'm biglou and you the idiot. Mind your own business a2 and mundo. I was.

Never mister roboto or who eva he was so get slappin.

Muff Diver 305
03-08-15, 17:28
Around 5 am and Flagler and NW 8th Street.They'res nothing on nw 8th st but however they'res usually activity on flagler and nw 8th ave as well as SW 8th st and 8th ave.

Around what time you saw her.

I saw a blk trannie SW in goulds. Stay away unless you into transilvanias. Try the office on SW 87th ave and around 130th st. It's a black strip club.

When it comes to black strippers most of them are tricks and you may see them outside hanging out or at the gas station next door wearing.

Skimpy outfits. I saw two of them fighting outside the strip club cause the other stripper stole her smartphone. They both lost they're jobs.

As they have mentioned, about 5 min later 2 cops came and about a minute later I left cause I was on my way to catching a movie. Not sure if.

They got arrested or not.

OlDirtyBastard
03-08-15, 18:00
Ran across a LSW while rolling down 54th made a quick you turn and she asks for a ride. Bingo.

DreyDrey
03-08-15, 20:18
This one here you've got to be carefull with, she's wan't to be in control of everything. ***** doesn't care about anyone for anything, she's just want to half ass the job quickly. I almost had to put the pimp hand to use on this night. LOL.

BJ Jenny: http://youtu.be/DM0ROFuf6z0.

BoBo15
03-08-15, 23:00
This one here you've got to be carefull with, she's wan't to be in control of everything. ***** doesn't care about anyone for anything, she's just want to half ass the job quickly. I almost had to put the pimp hand to use on this night. LOL.

BJ Jenny: http://youtu.be/DM0ROFuf6z0.Blonde Jenny has a real bad attitude but what gets me is that if you lift up her shirt, you can see her stomach and she is so gross with all the rolls of excess skin from her 4 kids. Who is she to give attitude?

SecondTry
03-09-15, 01:02

BJ Jenny: http://youtu.be/DM0ROFuf6z0.She had the rep for best blow job in OT for a long stretch around '12 before dear sweet Kari slurped away the title.

Had tongue ring Jen about 5 times and she does have a marvelous technique- then again, bought her stuff in advance every time which makes a world of difference performance- wise, as your unpleasant experience shows.

Anyway tv doesn't work tonight so what better endeavor than fuck around with phone and hence medium flash back one year ago big fav for a few dozen dates and saw her again about a month ago, one time escort some of you might recognize her but never knew her to street walk fantastic girl.

Had a phone for six months but then it was gone.

El Capitan
03-09-15, 02:27
Yes you are RIGHT, it is Flagler and NW 8th Ave not NW 8th Street (as I mention) just a few blocks north of Flagler on NW 2st street on the east side there's some yellow apartments and she was standing on the corner of that oneway street.

Last night on NW 8th Ave and NW 3rd street there's another oneway headed east and I saw Jackie blonde WSW 50 yrs old and offering up half-half for a Jackson, didn't take the offer she was a bit paranoid and did not want to leave the area.

3 a-4 a.

Thanks Muff Diver.

They'res nothing on nw 8th st but however they'res usually activity on flagler and nw 8th ave as well as SW 8th st and 8th ave.

Around what time you saw her.

I saw a blk trannie SW in goulds. Stay away unless you into transilvanias. Try the office on SW 87th ave and around 130th st. It's a black strip club.

When it comes to black strippers most of them are tricks and you may see them outside hanging out or at the gas station next door wearing.

Skimpy outfits. I saw two of them fighting outside the strip club cause the other stripper stole her smartphone. They both lost they're jobs.

As they have mentioned, about 5 min later 2 cops came and about a minute later I left cause I was on my way to catching a movie. Not sure if.

They got arrested or not.

SlangN
03-09-15, 05:33
Anyone seen or have a new number for this gal.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/goldie-786230-6921/27658945

, she hasn't posted on BP for awhile and disappeared on me a couple weeks back.

I met her as a SW so I'm posting here.

El Capitan
03-09-15, 05:54
Was cruising through cruising through OT and only saw J-Lo so I headed north on NW 2nd and on NW 54th street east there's a LSW with tatts on her chest looking for trouble by way of Jackson, couldn't partake got called in.

Member #5419
03-09-15, 07:18

BJ Jenny: http://youtu.be/DM0ROFuf6z0.LOL drey you're absolutely right, with this one you need to keep the pimp hand STRONG if not its game over, Def not for rookie mongers. When she's not on or jonesing for her meds she ain't to bad actually, good pussy and cim with no complaints but you got to take control quick. How she lookin, she still got that thick little booty or she got "boy thin" again?

DreyDrey
03-09-15, 07:38
Yes you are RIGHT, it is Flagler and NW 8th Ave not NW 8th Street (as I mention) just a few blocks north of Flagler on NW 2st street on the east side there's some yellow apartments and she was standing on the corner of that oneway street.

Last night on NW 8th Ave and NW 3rd street there's another oneway headed east and I saw Jackie blonde WSW 50 yrs old and offering up half-half for a Jackson, didn't take the offer she was a bit paranoid and did not want to leave the area.

3 a-4 a.

Thanks Muff Diver.She's a good head giver, don't know if you've ever sampled her skills. But man when I saw the name Jackie in your post, and I knew the area you mentioned. I got a real good feeling in my johnson thinking about her mouth. Now I see why I can't catch up with her no more, we're both on different time schedules.

DreyDrey
03-09-15, 07:42
LOL drey you're absolutely right, with this one you need to keep the pimp hand STRONG if not its game over, Def not for rookie mongers. When she's not on or jonesing for her meds she ain't to bad actually, good pussy and cim with no complaints but you got to take control quick. How she lookin, she still got that thick little booty or she got "boy thin" again?The video is a couple of months old now and I caught her right as she returned back to over town. So now she's missing again so I'm not sure how she's looking these days.

Member #4860
03-09-15, 10:23
Frankly I'm surprised A2 hasn't banned your scrawny little ass from this Board LOL. You can deny who you are until you're blue in the face, but the tell tale signs never fail LMAO! Keep at it LOUser, one of these days you'll get it right.

Fun louie was white of course. Mundo fuk off I keep tellin you I'm not lou. As for a2 fk you you can't confirm I'm biglou and you the idiot. Mind your own business a2 and mundo. I was.

Never mister roboto or who eva he was so get slappin.

Member #4860
03-09-15, 10:31
You speak of Tongue Ring Jen as if she's still around and yet she's been dead for a good six months now, no doubt due to those performance enhancers. So perhaps you should retire all her material, just out of respect for the dead, don't you think?

She had the rep for best blow job in OT for a long stretch around '12 before dear sweet Kari slurped away the title.

Had tongue ring Jen about 5 times and she does have a marvelous technique- then again, bought her stuff in advance every time which makes a world of difference performance- wise, as your unpleasant experience shows.

Anyway tv doesn't work tonight so what better endeavor than fuck around with phone and hence medium flash back one year ago big fav for a few dozen dates and saw her again about a month ago, one time escort some of you might recognize her but never knew her to street walk fantastic girl.

Had a phone for six months but then it was gone.

Member #5419
03-09-15, 13:40
You speak of Tongue Ring Jen as if she's still around and yet she's been dead for a good six months now, no doubt due to those performance enhancers. So perhaps you should retire all her material, just out of respect for the dead, don't you think?Hey mundo, she's dead?

SecondTry
03-09-15, 14:51
You speak of Tongue Ring Jen as if she's still around and yet she's been dead for a good six months now, no doubt due to those performance enhancers. So perhaps you should retire all her material, just out of respect for the dead, don't you think?When I came on the board they called her tongue ring Jen I thiught, not to be confused with the Jen you are talking about, because we're talking about a girl named Jen that has a tongue ring that used to be referred to as tongue ring Jen far as I know that's in mr Drew's fine vid that I quoted in my remark. So for the record was referring to the ot Jen with blond hair that used to be skinny then recently returned kind of thick but never got a reunion to my regret but then saw she was thinning again about 3 weeks ago, and not the Jen that graced ot like 2006 to around maybe 2009 disappeared then resurfaced in broward went on some kind of sabattical only to reappear late 2013 again in broward and perished late January 2014 far as I know.

I guess I wronglly ASSumed folks would or did watch the video (which was great BTW, certainly had raw intensity) so there wouldn't be confusion on this point.

Member #4860
03-09-15, 18:01
As far as I know there has only been one Tongue Ring Jen, the one who died about six months ago from white horse OD and whose last name began with T (her real name was Jennifer). I knew her from OT but she was also known to operate in Broward. If there is another Tongue Ring Jen out and about then I don't know who she is cuzz frankly I try to stay away from OT, but the video material I have seen from you is definitely with the Jen who died, no question about it, but who knows, you may have material from any number of other hoes out there including another one with an identical name.

I defer to the heavy OT mongers out there to help clear up any confusion.

When I came on the board they called her tongue ring Jen I thiught, not to be confused with the Jen you are talking about, because we're talking about a girl named Jen that has a tongue ring that used to be referred to as tongue ring Jen far as I know that's in mr Drew's fine vid that I quoted in my remark. So for the record was referring to the ot Jen with blond hair that used to be skinny then recently returned kind of thick but never got a reunion to my regret but then saw she was thinning again about 3 weeks ago, and not the Jen that graced ot like 2006 to around maybe 2009 disappeared then resurfaced in broward went on some kind of sabattical only to reappear late 2013 again in broward and perished late January 2014 far as I know.

I guess I wronglly ASSumed folks would or did watch the video (which was great BTW, certainly had raw intensity) so there wouldn't be confusion on this point.

Pensfan87
03-09-15, 18:29
As far as I know there has only been one Tongue Ring Jen, the one who died about six months ago from white horse OD and whose last name began with T (her real name was Jennifer). I knew her from OT but she was also known to operate in Broward. If there is another Tongue Ring Jen out and about then I don't know who she is cuzz frankly I try to stay away from OT, but the video material I have seen from you is definitely with the Jen who died, no question about it, but who knows, you may have material from any number of other hoes out there including another one with an identical name.

I defer to the heavy OT mongers out there to help clear up any confusion.The girl in Drey's video is Jen that used to be with the pimp Cadillac, and who used to hang with Melissa.

SecondTry
03-09-15, 19:16
The girl in Drey's video is Jen that used to be with the pimp Cadillac, and who used to hang with Melissa.BJ jen it is!

Had a nice "In-call" with her in the heart of ot in braver days, was rooming with Jessica Jesse hope I got that name right LOL, a year ago.

A big believer in karma then, she gave me some free extras our first time out citing a few bucks I had given her years before, she recalled. Also squared up weeks later after another date when cops drove me off from my perch in front of the dope hole while she was spending her advance.

So BJ Jen, ever found hard working and honest by this monger here but alas I guess YMMV given that poor service video.

Another reason didn't care too much when that Amanda failed to return for a date after her advance because if it was going to be anything like that hell she did me a favor LOL.

BJ jen!

DreyDrey
03-09-15, 19:39
Sorry guys you all are going to have to figure this one out when I first met her through kari she told me her name was BJ Jenny. Then over the years I started hearing of a tongue ring Jen. So I am just as confused as you guys are.

But if she is passed on and is no longer here with us, I shall do the right thing and retire this video?

LatinKnight2
03-09-15, 22:37
I have seen her 2 times in OT and she is gorgeous in person. Didn't get a chance to pick her up as she was walking to her place. Any info on her? Don't want to waste money if she's not good. Any info on her is appreciated.

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

DreyDrey
03-09-15, 23:19
I just so happen to be taking public transportation tonight and I met this girl name Stacy on North East 2nd by the new tennis court waiting on the bus. Any of you guys would like to share some info on this girl this is my first time seeing her but she also quoted me 40 but I didn't ask her for what so who knows.

Member #4860
03-10-15, 00:34
I haven't seen the video, so if it was produced recently then it's BJ Jen and not Tongue Ring Jen, so no need to retire anything. That's because Tongue Ring Jen is dead. Looks like that clears up the confusion from ST's mention of "Tongue Ring Jen". There are two Jens, or at least there were. I do hope the one left alive doesn't follow in the other's footsteps.

Sorry guys you all are going to have to figure this one out when I first met her through kari she told me her name was BJ Jenny. Then over the years I started hearing of a tongue ring Jen. So I am just as confused as you guys are.

But if she is passed on and is no longer here with us, I shall do the right thing and retire this video?

John115
03-10-15, 10:34
Lets see how well verse you mongers are. Do you know who this is? 368866.

SecondTry
03-10-15, 11:36
I just so happen to be taking public transportation tonight and I met this girl name Stacy on North East 2nd by the new tennis court waiting on the bus. Any of you guys would like to share some info on this girl this is my first time seeing her but she also quoted me 40 but I didn't ask her for what so who knows.I'll take one for the team and report back jajahaha.

FaceDown100
03-10-15, 16:49

But if she is passed on and is no longer here with us, I shall do the right thing and retire this video?Dre the chick on your vid is BJ jen. Not for nothin but I've never seen her in daylight. Always 3-5 am roaming around 20th or off on a side street. Normally in running shoes and something tight. Yep you can't take no sh! T from her or she'll run you over. But once you lay the law down good pussy and head await! Can't speak on tongue ring she was before my time here.

DreyDrey
03-10-15, 18:16
I just so happen to be taking public transportation tonight and I met this girl name Stacy on North East 2nd by the new tennis court waiting on the bus. Any of you guys would like to share some info on this girl this is my first time seeing her but she also quoted me 40 but I didn't ask her for what so who knows.I've had the name and number of Oliva in my phone for the longest. And I couldn't remember who, what, when, and where. LOL spindle one text changed that, the girl I meet last night texted me today with her original name. WTF.

Muff Diver 305
03-10-15, 19:34
Lets see how well verse you mongers are. Do you know who this is? 368866.That's biglou's pussy. I recognize that mole on his pussy anywhere. His name mary Lou. He can be spotted at club boi on 79st.

Member #5419
03-10-15, 22:55
Lets see how well verse you mongers are. Do you know who this is? 368866.Damn who is that?

IStillHangLeft
03-11-15, 00:21
Looks like someone liked the work you put in the night before and was a little on the thirsty side! I hope you went out and beat them guts up again.

I've had the name and number of Oliva in my phone for the longest. And I couldn't remember who, what, when, and where. LOL spindle one text changed that, the girl I meet last night texted me today with her original name. WTF.

John115
03-11-15, 04:00
That's biglou's pussy. I recognize that mole on his pussy anywhere. His name mary Lou. He can be spotted at club boi on 79st.LOL no. That's Mr. Jackson's pussy. It's actually blonde Jessica a WSW with a southern accent with could be found on 14st at night. She gives a pretty good BBBJ and also offers FS, and I just love those little eraser head nipples.

This one is Avery another WSW (got to love those white girls) which could be found on 79st and 10. She has a cute face and a decent body. BBBJ is ok, but FS is better, she seems like she really enjoys it.

Jack76
03-11-15, 10:44
Picked her up last night around Dolphin Store. Tall skinny youngish white girl from Pennsylvania. New to the area and biz. Asked me about rates! I said in this part of town, Jackson FS! She said Ok but don't take too long. Nice girl but has a pinched nerve in her back so positions limited and the notorious stinky cooch. Man, I hate that! Otherwise she's cool. 368977.

Member #5419
03-11-15, 10:53
LOL no. That's Mr. Jackson's pussy. It's actually blonde Jessica a WSW with a southern accent with could be found on 14st at night. She gives a pretty good BBBJ and also offers FS, and I just love those little eraser head nipples.

This one is Avery another WSW (got to love those white girls) which could be found on 79st and 10. She has a cute face and a decent body. BBBJ is ok, but FS is better, she seems like she really enjoys it.

368945Damn that little avery chick has a tight body! What times have you seen her?

Calizum69
03-11-15, 11:55
Cruising in the hood I spot a SW, horny I picked her up. Jackson BBBJ action. Has no tonsils so she goes deep I like. Overall she has majow street and white horse wear and tear.

Member #4860
03-11-15, 17:00
Damn, Cali, that's some nasty shit! You OT guys are real troopers, I'll give you that. Love the collage BTW.

Cruising in the hood I spot a SW, horny I picked her up. Jackson BBBJ action. Has no tonsils so she goes deep I like. Overall she has majow street and white horse wear and tear.

SecondTry
03-11-15, 17:46
I've had the name and number of Oliva in my phone for the longest. And I couldn't remember who, what, when, and where. LOL spindle one text changed that, the girl I meet last night texted me today with her original name. WTF.First met in '05 Olivia and she never goes out of style. Went looking for an old pic of here and came by strawberry who's been around even longer, believe I first came across strawberry in the 90's heyday of biscayne. Pic from 09 approx.

Jhayze
03-11-15, 19:48
Picked her up last night around Dolphin Store. Tall skinny youngish white girl from Pennsylvania. New to the area and biz. Asked me about rates! I said in this part of town, Jackson FS! She said Ok but don't take too long. Nice girl but has a pinched nerve in her back so positions limited and the notorious stinky cooch. Man, I hate that! Otherwise she's cool. 368977.
Well should have read ST warning about this hoe before picking her up like 2 weeks ago, didn't scam or rip me off but a lot of nitpicking complains, rule, and attitude with this hoe
She got an ok/alright/descent BBBJ but want extra money for CIM and pics, and the job felt a lil' bit rushed as she want to go get her meds and on to the next one
I highly suggest you guys stay away from this hoe or if you do manage do pick her up and the other head is doin' the thinkin' make sure she get her meds first
I should have reported my encounter to warn fellow mongers in the future, but I just got lazy because I'm too busy

btw most (80-90%) of the OT skanks are homeless so do expect they gonna smell lol

LatinKnight2
03-11-15, 21:17
Wen from 6 pm-7:30 pm and NOTHING. I only saw 3 girls. Skittles which we all know to stay away from. Samantha but I sure as hell wasn't going to make the mistake of seeing her again. And then their was this really sexy blonde. White shorts with a red top but I didn't feel right. She was "working" right in front of the store on 14th and crap I forget the street. Its the very first street west of 2nd ave and their were 2 LEO's close by so I didn't risk it. I mean what girl works in front of the store (literally where the door is) with 2 leos just feet away. So It smelt funny so I didn't partake. Eh. Guess no luck. After seeing cal's report earlier, I was out there looking for texas.

OlDirtyBastard
03-12-15, 00:59
Wen from 6 pm-7:30 pm and NOTHING. I only saw 3 girls. Skittles which we all know to stay away from. Samantha but I sure as hell wasn't going to make the mistake of seeing her again. And then their was this really sexy blonde. White shorts with a red top but I didn't feel right. She was "working" right in front of the store on 14th and crap I forget the street. Its the very first street west of 2nd ave and their were 2 LEO's close by so I didn't risk it. I mean what girl works in front of the store (literally where the door is) with 2 leos just feet away. So It smelt funny so I didn't partake. Eh. Guess no luck. After seeing cal's report earlier, I was out there looking for texas.LOL she's never hard to find, just look for a female standing on the side walk somewhere painting makeup on her face.

John115
03-12-15, 01:45
Damn that little avery chick has a tight body! What times have you seen her?I've seen her late at night around 1:00 am to 3:00 am, I have also seen her early in the morning around 5:00 am - 6:00 am.

Stalker305
03-12-15, 09:51
A big thank you Taxi for hooking me up with Kari. Lots of fun. She started off slow and then fast and then the dick seemed to disappear deep down her throat. She was really great, also a very sweet personality. By the way she kept bringing you up there seems to be some feeling there. I think you have a winner. Thanks again.

Calizum69
03-12-15, 10:00

Cruising OT I see this young girl walking, she even had like a school bag with her. So I decided cast my rod and see if she would respond and she did but gave me some kind of hand gesture which I took as loop around. I didn't see any LEO so I looped around a street corner and she came in. Wow this girl looks really young and clean that I didn't think she would hustle let alone get into my car. We did LEO check and she quickly accepted my Jackson action challenge. Boy this girl is awesome at giving a BBBJ and she let my fingers do the walking on her beaver which was all moist it was.

Came in her mouth and spit, wow I would definitely repeat.

Calizum out.

LatinKnight2
03-12-15, 13:42
LOL she's never hard to find, just look for a female standing on the side walk somewhere painting makeup on her face.LOL. Oh trust me I know. I been with her a few times but sometimes she's like a ghost. I search everywhere for her and sometimes its a no go.

Member #4860
03-12-15, 15:09
Compared to that last Moby Dick you brought to port, this one's a much better catch if I say so meself. Still OT skanker material, but much better. Damn, you on a frenzy roll LOL, hope you taking zinc supplements. Did note the covered deal went out the window, or was that the Nico Man?

Cruising OT I see this young girl walking, she even had like a school bag with her. So I decided cast my rod and see if she would respond and she did but gave me some kind of hand gesture which I took as loop around. I didn't see any LEO so I looped around a street corner and she came in. Wow this girl looks really young and clean that I didn't think she would hustle let alone get into my car. We did LEO check and she quickly accepted my Jackson action challenge. Boy this girl is awesome at giving a BBBJ and she let my fingers do the walking on her beaver which was all moist it was.

Calizum out.

Member #4860
03-12-15, 15:13
For those of you senior mongers who remember Mia from Flagler, well, I keep seeing her from time to time, this time sitting on the bus bench on the corner of the Julia Motel on Flagler. She's looking real good, having gained some weight. I stopped to say hi and she wanted to jump in the car, but I was in a hurry and could not partake. This was at around 11:00 pm earlier this week. Didn't bother to ask for digits since I know her manager forbids it. Be on the lookout and you may get lucky.

LatinKnight2
03-12-15, 15:14

Calizum out.You didn't get any digits for her?

Streethustler
03-12-15, 17:56

Calizum out.Needless to say your exploits are always entertaining. When you mentioned she had a backpack I couldn't help but notice the school bus in the background! LMMFAO!

Jak Hammer
03-12-15, 18:44
Him a good time had does the Calizum, down for the Jackson action goes she will - (JarJar Binks cousin CarCar Zinks) 369195.

Muff Diver 305
03-13-15, 06:13
Someone was right. They'res a SW in that area for sure. I observed a WSW wearing shorts and tshirt. She had blonde hair. I think she's the only.

SW in that area. Is there or is they're more than one? I hear they'res 2 or 3 in that area. She waved at me. She was next to winn dixie and burger king or between burger king and winn.

Dixie on SW 186th st and 115 ave. They'res usually few people that hang out in that area.

2 nights ago I saw BSW on SW 152nd st and 112th ave hanging out at mobil in richmond heights along with few black dudes at the bus.

Stop. These guys are pain and the ass. One of them was riding a bike towards me saying yoyoyo. I am not a yoyo dude so I'm not about that.

Life like black folks say. LOL. They hang at gas stations, bus stops.

Guys whos that blonde WSW you all mention? Any indication who she is or might be? She got a nice body.

Mr Clubberman
03-13-15, 09:41
Someone was right. They'res a SW in that area for sure. I observed a WSW wearing shorts and tshirt. She had blonde hair. I think she's the only.

SW in that area. Is there or is they're more than one? I hear they'res 2 or 3 in that area. She waved at me. She was next to winn dixie and burger king or between burger king and winn.

Dixie on SW 186th st and 115 ave. They'res usually few people that hang out in that area.

2 nights ago I saw BSW on SW 152nd st and 112th ave hanging out at mobil in richmond heights along with few black dudes at the bus.

Stop. These guys are pain and the ass. One of them was riding a bike towards me saying yoyoyo. I am not a yoyo dude so I'm not about that.

Guys whos that blonde WSW you all mention? Any indication who she is or might be? She got a nice body.WD and BK are across the street (not directly) from each other. 186th is also know and indicated as Quail Roost Drive. Just details, but details missed can get one in trouble. .

Member #4860
03-13-15, 12:55
But you can't expect much precision from the LOUser, just lots of rambling LOL.

WD and BK are across the street (not directly) from each other. 186th is also know and indicated as Quail Roost Drive. Just details, but details missed can get one in trouble. .

Muff Diver 305
03-13-15, 17:13
But you can't expect much precision from the LOUser, just lots of rambling LOL.Mundo its no precison and rambling so stick it where the sun does not shine oh and fuk off you hoser. I'm gona harass you from now on about every.

Post you make cause most of the times you post about SW's and other tings you are dead ghetto azz wrong you moose tramp.

Clubber you're not I know they're across from each other but what's a good time to go there and how many SW's are usually there or how many have you seen? Details won't.

Get anyone in trouble unless you mention persons name, name of car and other personal info. I just express little details about the area. Do you know any names of the SW's or SW the blonde that hangs there? Anyone? Do you know or anyone knows the name of the blonde SW or SW's that hang there?

I'm horny.

Joe Black
03-13-15, 23:47
Between the BK and Walgreens on Quail Roost that's all you need to know. If you can't find the BK and Walgreens.

11398 Quail Roost Dr. Girls have been working that area for many years and they can be had for a Jackson and a Ham.

Joe Black.

Guys whos that blonde WSW you all mention? Any indication who she is or might be? She got a nice body.

WD and BK are across the street (not directly) from each other. 186th is also know and indicated as Quail Roost Drive. Just details, but details missed can get one in trouble. .

IStillHangLeft
03-14-15, 01:02
Mr. Joe Black man I haven't seen you posting in a hot minute! Hit me up sometime brother. You are correct there are a few working girls at the CVS and BK on 186th and 115.

Between the BK and Walgreens on Quail Roost that's all you need to know. If you can't find the BK and Walgreens.

11398 Quail Roost Dr. Girls have been working that area for many years and they can be had for a Jackson and a Ham.

Joe Black.

Member #4860
03-14-15, 01:57
Lou, I love you too LOL.

So let me throw out the name "Avery". Could that be the blonde being referred to here or am I totally off base?

HangtotheLeft, I'm thinking you have great expertise in this area. Can you shed some light?

Mundo its no precison and rambling so stick it where the sun does not shine oh and fuk off you hoser. I'm gona harass you from now on about every.

Post you make cause most of the times you post about SW's and other tings you are dead ghetto azz wrong you moose tramp.

Clubber you're not I know they're across from each other but what's a good time to go there and how many SW's are usually there or how many have you seen? Details won't.

Get anyone in trouble unless you mention persons name, name of car and other personal info. I just express little details about the area. Do you know any names of the SW's or SW the blonde that hangs there? Anyone? Do you know or anyone knows the name of the blonde SW or SW's that hang there?

I'm horny.

Member #4860
03-14-15, 01:59
Ah, the Lord Sith of Darkness reawakens LOL.

Joe Black.

Muff Diver 305
03-14-15, 15:27
Lou, I love you too LOL.

So let me throw out the name "Avery". Could that be the blonde being referred to here or am I totally off base?

HangtotheLeft, I'm thinking you have great expertise in this area. Can you shed some light?Blow me Mundo. I keep telling you I'm not Lou. I go by the name of thorn and no it's not.

Muff Diver 305
03-14-15, 17:59
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Muff Diver 305
03-14-15, 18:02
I saw the blonde WSW wearing I think green or dark paints and another WSW with brown hair sitting on the wall across the street from walgreens but they were sitting on that wall in back of or next to bk. The blonde had.

Her sunglasses on and I was trying to get her to look my way but everytime I look at her she looks the other way. I guess I look very scary according.

To her googlely eyes.

Muff Diver 305
03-14-15, 18:07

Joe Black.Joe will these SW's on quail roost give me BJ without condom? Will they let me fuk them without condom? I hate using condoms. I admit.

I have about 9 kids out of the SW's I bareback from florida city to ft lauderdale.

Muff Diver 305
03-14-15, 18:10
Since I get paid on the first week of every month and don't work and I'm retired and disabled. I'm willin to do a porn movie with my face and front of.

The camera. No bs. I have free time, any time. We can do this at a motel, woods, I don't know about the beach, van, car but prefer tinted.

Windows, suv, minivan.

IStillHangLeft
03-15-15, 00:11
If you are asking if there are girls at that corner, well the answer is yes. Have I heard of Avery in that area not yet, but Lou could have spotted Laney walking around or the blonde Cuban girl Allene, who is on video I might ad.

Just let me know how I can help you and Lou. Speaking of Lou, did you hit the new treat down here in Homestead. I don't like them quite that young, you do remember my report about little Jew.

Lou, I love you too LOL.

HangtotheLeft, I'm thinking you have great expertise in this area. Can you shed some light?

Member #4860
03-15-15, 13:38
My mistake, I meant Allene, the hoe in your Oscar award winning stealth video. I got confused with the Avery name from another blonde hoe. Do you think that's the chick old LOUser is talking about, I mean Allene?

As for Angel, the 18 year old from Homestead, I don't think the CIA could get to her LOL. No answer on her phone and VM is completely full. Text messages have also gone unanswered. If she's real I'm sure there's a horde of fucking hungry mongers besieging Her tiny little azzz to the point where she can't breathe. I'll keep trying but see what you can do from your end. And BTW, this Angel is a dead ringer for Little Jew.

If you are asking if there are girls at that corner, well the answer is yes. Have I heard of Avery in that area not yet, but Lou could have spotted Laney walking around or the blonde Cuban girl Allene, who is on video I might ad.

Just let me know how I can help you and Lou. Speaking of Lou, did you hit the new treat down here in Homestead. I don't like them quite that young, you do remember my report about little Jew.

Member #4860
03-15-15, 13:44
Let me suggest you try doing your own amateur production first, post it for us potential investors to review first, and then we'll make the decision as to whether we want to invest in a more ambitious LOUser porn production which would be sure to earn some kind of comedy award somewhere Laawwwlll!

Since I get paid on the first week of every month and don't work and I'm retired and disabled. I'm willin to do a porn movie with my face and front of.

The camera. No bs. I have free time, any time. We can do this at a motel, woods, I don't know about the beach, van, car but prefer tinted.

Windows, suv, minivan.

IStillHangLeft
03-15-15, 13:57
Mundo don't worry about it, this is what happens when we get this young new talent. Like I said she kind of reminds me of little Jew who came up from the keys and you know how these girls are when they medicate, she is probably walking Krome so I would tell Lou to try Krome.

Speaking of Lou, I would be down to be your director, but I do have production fees that must be discussed. I am pretty sure the other mongers on the board could vouch for me and my filming skills with just a phone, just think how it would be if I used a video recorder and both hands on the camera. You pick the girl and hotel you just come up with a reasonable price and I will also bring legal papers because I want the rights to the film just encase I want to use it to break into the porn industry as a film maker.

My mistake, I meant Allene, the hoe in your Oscar award winning stealth video. I got confused with the Avery name from another blonde hoe. Do you think that's the chick old LOUser is talking about, I mean Allene?

As for Angel, the 18 year old from Homestead, I don't think the CIA could get to her LOL. No answer on her phone and VM is completely full. Text messages have also gone unanswered. If she's real I'm sure there's a horde of fucking hungry mongers besieging Her tiny little azzz to the point where she can't breathe. I'll keep trying but see what you can do from your end. And BTW, this Angel is a dead ringer for Little Jew.

Bugse
03-16-15, 07:58

Just let me know how I can help you and Lou. Speaking of Lou, did you hit the new treat down here in Homestead. I don't like them quite that young, you do remember my report about little Jew.Where can I find these [Deleted by Admin] and videos.

LatinKnight2
03-16-15, 12:44
Enjoy. I know I sure did.

IStillHangLeft
03-16-15, 18:04
MuffDiver if you are serious about being on video if you set it up with the girl that I will leave the link to, I will be down to video you in action. You call it and I will be there, let me know if you or her need a make-up artist and would you like for me to have my good camera ready for the still photos!

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kandy-40-special/28229555

Muff Diver 305
03-16-15, 18:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sorry Mr Roboto you can't talk about that here. We don't judge, but there are more appropriate sites you can go to for this sort of thing.

Muff Diver 305
03-16-15, 18:42
Let me suggest you try doing your own amateur production first, post it for us potential investors to review first, and then we'll make the decision as to whether we want to invest in a more ambitious LOUser porn production which would be sure to earn some kind of comedy award somewhere Laawwwlll!You're the ones that losing it. You looking like you lost something already. Whats the matter the cat bit your hot dog that last time you wouldn't.

Pay her for head?

Muff Diver 305
03-16-15, 18:44
Mundo don't worry about it, this is what happens when we get this young new talent. Like I said she kind of reminds me of little Jew who came up from the keys and you know how these girls are when they medicate, she is probably walking Krome so I would tell Lou to try Krome.

Speaking of Lou, I would be down to be your director, but I do have production fees that must be discussed. I am pretty sure the other mongers on the board could vouch for me and my filming skills with just a phone, just think how it would be if I used a video recorder and both hands on the camera. You pick the girl and hotel you just come up with a reasonable price and I will also bring legal papers because I want the rights to the film just encase I want to use it to break into the porn industry as a film maker.Sorry istill but I think we should split the cost of motel and SW. I can pay for the 2 hr motel room and you can pay the girl or the other way around. I have fees myself. How about you buy me $80 of grocery food.

Since I don't get food stamps. Come on I know you guys want to film me. Forget the copy rights.

Lombardo
03-16-15, 21:33
I saw a WSW wearing short green skirt walking from Flagler towards downtown by I-95 around 11 AM today. I circled the block and lost track of her? She had a nice figure, mid 30's, about 5-6. Is that hot spot for SWs? I go to that area often, so it would be nice. There is even a public parking nearby.

Anyway, trying to discover the area, I got some leads about a stretch in North Miami along 125th Street. I have driven there scouting for talent. The area has all needed elements except for motels, but that will not be necessary because I live in the area. Any leads are appreciated.

TexasMonger
03-16-15, 22:54
Sorry istill but I think we should split the cost of motel and SW. I can pay for the 2 hr motel room and you can pay the girl or the other way around. I have fees myself. How about you buy me $80 of grocery food.

Since I don't get food stamps. Come on I know you guys want to film me. Forget the copy rights.Hey Muff. I will be in MIA Wednesday night for a few days. I can film you if you like. Let us talk.

Cheers.

TM.

Japonte
03-17-15, 09:49
MuffDiver if you are serious about being on video if you set it up with the girl that I will leave the link to, I will be down to video you in action. You call it and I will be there, let me know if you or her need a make-up artist and would you like for me to have my good camera ready for the still photos!

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kandy-40-special/28229555

Hey Muff. I will be in MIA Wednesday night for a few days. I can film you if you like. Let us talk.

Cheers.

TM.You guys do realize his intentions are to be in a room, naked with other men right? He has no intention of being with the woman and is all about the guys. Just look at the topic of his last deleted post and a few other posts of his and it becomes quite clear. Also on his youtube account he expresses quite a few times- to brothers specifically, that he's down to get down with them. Just a heads up if you guys were serious about meeting up with the guy.

I hope this doesn't get deleted as my intention is to warn the board members.

Member #4860
03-17-15, 12:05
Now that the cat is out of the bag as they say, maybe you guys can start piecing together the erratic behavior and the nonsense posts. It's like a kid looking for attention, or maybe a baby looking for something to suck on LMAO! What can I say, the LOUser has been around a long time, and always trying to disguise his identity, but it has never worked. Those who want to film him, make sure you have plenty of hard pipe hitting protection around you just to keep him in check, though I predict he would never show up to the set in the first place LOL.

You guys do realize his intentions are to be in a room, naked with other men right? He has no intention of being with the woman and is all about the guys. Just look at the topic of his last deleted post and a few other posts of his and it becomes quite clear. Also on his youtube account he expresses quite a few times- to brothers specifically, that he's down to get down with them. Just a heads up if you guys were serious about meeting up with the guy.

IStillHangLeft
03-17-15, 15:00
Say it isn't so, I mean if that is someones gig that is their gig, but you know I like my treats with three holes and sometimes an ear if I am feeling extra freaky. I didn't think for one second he would show up and go to town on that tundra-wookie. Heck he pretty much wants me to front the whole kit and caboodle. You know some of these swamp-pigs get extra freaky when there is a camera and two dudes in the room and I promised myself after I saw the swamp-monkey "Rozay" and "Alexis", I am done hogging. I mean if old MFD doesn't perform at a top level then this chick might make a call to the bull-pen and ask for the "Lefty" to save the day.

Maybe, just maybe if MuffDiver can get Mundo into the act I can see it now: MuffDiver starts it off and puts in three good minutes, then to call comes down to send in the middle reliever aka Mundo aka cheap bastard aka cap'and save's (LOL) and then we can call in the closer Japonte, with a special guest appearance from A2 behind the plate calling BALLS and STRIKES LOL LOL LOL. This will help me in my filming career, so fellas why'all want to help me out right. I want to be like the next Spike Lee, or George Lucas or dare I say Quentin Tarantino loll.

You guys do realize his intentions are to be in a room, naked with other men right? He has no intention of being with the woman and is all about the guys. Just look at the topic of his last deleted post and a few other posts of his and it becomes quite clear. Also on his youtube account he expresses quite a few times- to brothers specifically, that he's down to get down with them. Just a heads up if you guys were serious about meeting up with the guy.

CubanMonger36
03-17-15, 16:44
Hey fellow mongers I met up with OT Stephanie earlier today and shot a couple short vids. You guys know where to find it. Enjoy.

Hey and I want to see some of these masterpiece vids y'all been talking about. PM links me please.

TexasMonger
03-17-15, 22:48
Say it isn't so, I mean if that is someones gig that is their gig, but you know I like my treats with three holes and sometimes an ear if I am feeling extra freaky. I didn't think for one second he would show up and go to town on that tundra-wookie. Heck he pretty much wants me to front the whole kit and caboodle. You know some of these swamp-pigs get extra freaky when there is a camera and two dudes in the room and I promised myself after I saw the swamp-monkey "Rozay" and "Alexis", I am done hogging. I mean if old MFD doesn't perform at a top level then this chick might make a call to the bull-pen and ask for the "Lefty" to save the day.

Maybe, just maybe if MuffDiver can get Mundo into the act I can see it now: MuffDiver starts it off and puts in three good minutes, then to call comes down to send in the middle reliever aka Mundo aka cheap bastard aka cap'and save's (LOL) and then we can call in the closer Japonte, with a special guest appearance from A2 behind the plate calling BALLS and STRIKES LOL LOL LOL. This will help me in my filming career, so fellas why'all want to help me out right. I want to be like the next Spike Lee, or George Lucas or dare I say Quentin Tarantino loll.Hehehehhe. Although I do not personally know him and have not met before, Mundo sounds like a cool guy who makes lemonade out of a couple of rocks I will be in your city tomorrow and looking to re-taste some of the Miami action.

Cheers.

TM.

Rico1000
03-17-15, 23:05
Lets not forget some of Muff's finer achievements in life. Keep in mind he goes raw. 369949369950369951.

Maybe, just maybe if MuffDiver can get Mundo into the act I can see it now: MuffDiver starts it off and puts in three good minutes, then to call comes down to send in the middle reliever aka Mundo aka cheap bastard aka cap'and save's (LOL) and then we can call in the closer Japonte, with a special guest appearance from A2 behind the plate calling BALLS and STRIKES LOL LOL LOL. This will help me in my filming career, so fellas why'all want to help me out right. I want to be like the next Spike Lee, or George Lucas or dare I say Quentin Tarantino loll.

Member #4860
03-17-15, 23:50
Well, although I certainly do appreciate all the accolades, when it comes to anything having to do with the LOUser I'd appreciate being kept out of it LOL.

Texas, welcome back dude. Any way I can help you squeeze more lemonade out of them rock hoes I'll be glad to help, so just holler.

Leftie, now I knows you got a promising film career with that fancy phone of yours, and lord knows you been hitting some of that punany really hard, as attested by the vids themselves, and there is no question as to your sexual orientation, but I'm not gonnah get involved in any of your productions if the LOUser is part of it cuzz that's just gonnah defame me, and my reputation ain't as solid as yours, so you're on your own with that one Mon Ami LMAO!

Hehehehhe. Although I do not personally know him and have not met before, Mundo sounds like a cool guy who makes lemonade out of a couple of rocks I will be in your city tomorrow and looking to re-taste some of the Miami action.

Cheers.

TM.

LatinKnight2
03-18-15, 00:00
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Hari Balzak
03-18-15, 00:52
When I moved down here, I caught a cold that put me out of work for 2 weeks. A co-worker took me to a pharmacy in WPB where I just told the owner my symptoms. The owner gave me some medicine, and I was cured in no time. Now, my coworker, and that pharmacy are gone. There has to be more places like that in south Florida. How would I go about finding them?

IStillHangLeft
03-18-15, 01:44
Mundy you know I am just joking around, just trying to have some fun tonight.

Well, although I certainly do appreciate all the accolades, when it comes to anything having to do with the LOUser I'd appreciate being kept out of it LOL.

Texas, welcome back dude. Any way I can help you squeeze more lemonade out of them rock hoes I'll be glad to help, so just holler.

Leftie, now I knows you got a promising film career with that fancy phone of yours, and lord knows you been hitting some of that punany really hard, as attested by the vids themselves, and there is no question as to your sexual orientation, but I'm not gonnah get involved in any of your productions if the LOUser is part of it cuzz that's just gonnah defame me, and my reputation ain't as solid as yours, so you're on your own with that one Mon Ami LMAO!

NC Transplant
03-18-15, 08:02
Looks like someone needs to check the mirror before they post photos?

Lets not forget some of Muff's finer achievements in life. Keep in mind he goes raw. 369949369950369951.

Member #4860
03-18-15, 15:29
Though they keep getting shut down for reasons you and I know very well LOL. If you stick to WPB and maybe Broward you should do well. Not so much in MD County. But be on the lookout for entrapment cuzz these two counties are the epicenter of this contraband trade shit and you could easily fall in the trap. It's a shame cuzz them meds sure do work. Having said that, what does this have to do with SWs?

When I moved down here, I caught a cold that put me out of work for 2 weeks. A co-worker took me to a pharmacy in WPB where I just told the owner my symptoms. The owner gave me some medicine, and I was cured in no time. Now, my coworker, and that pharmacy are gone. There has to be more places like that in south Florida. How would I go about finding them?

Hari Balzak
03-18-15, 23:23
Though they keep getting shut down for reasons you and I know very well LOL. If you stick to WPB and maybe Broward you should do well. Not so much in MD County. But be on the lookout for entrapment cuzz these two counties are the epicenter of this contraband trade shit and you could easily fall in the trap. It's a shame cuzz them meds sure do work. Having said that, what does this have to do with SWs?I don't have insurance. I want to waste time on a doctor who's going to tell me something I already know. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to get prescribed something that costs a few bucks. I just want to cut out the middle man and get the cure I need.

IStillHangLeft
03-19-15, 01:22
I don't have insurance. I want to waste time on a doctor who's going to tell me something I already know. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to get prescribed something that costs a few bucks. I just want to cut out the middle man and get the cure I need.I just read your post, the only help you are going to get is if you go into the ER, if I am correct they cannot turn you away and they will treat your issues. Unless you have a few buddies with a hook up. A clinic will help you also they won't turn you away.

BlackReign
03-19-15, 10:16

Joe Black.Coming back from Miramar. I saw both a WSW and LSW strolling on 186th between the BK and Chevron -- neither are my cup o' tea but they can easily had as they both hung out at the bus stop there. Kinda shocked that it is that easy to partake in fun in that area. I envy you SW mongers. If only the BP chicks were so readily available.

Muff Diver 305
03-19-15, 20:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Muff Diver 305
03-19-15, 20:13
Lets not forget some of Muff's finer achievements in life. Keep in mind he goes raw. 369949369950369951.That's not Lou guys. Trust me. He's over 250 lbs darker skin.

Muff Diver 305
03-19-15, 20:16

I hope this doesn't get deleted as my intention is to warn the board members.My intention is and no way to be with other men. If it's me, a guy and a female SW ok but I prefer 2 girls 1 cup and I am the cup. I see you p. Get it?

Member #4860
03-20-15, 00:33
I can personally vouch that those pics are of LOU the LOUser, aka Mr. Roboto, aka Muff Diver. End of story!

That's not Lou guys. Trust me. He's over 250 lbs darker skin.

Japonte
03-20-15, 08:52
I can personally vouch that those pics are of LOU the LOUser, aka Mr. Roboto, aka Muff Diver. End of story!I can second Mundo's confirmation. Not only can I confirm it, I would reckon those pictures were taken the same day of his booty shaking video. Somewhere in the comments of the video he asks another MALE member to meet up. That is how I can so confidently warn others of his intentions.

Calizum69
03-20-15, 12:29
Lets not forget some of Muff's finer achievements in life. Keep in mind he goes raw. 369949369950369951.Yeah and he befriended me as well, quess my pussy thirst was to much for him.

Metsfan
03-20-15, 23:40
Yeah and he befriended me as well, quess my pussy thirst was to much for him.My eyes, my eyes!

DarkRaijin
03-21-15, 00:16
I just read your post, the only help you are going to get is if you go into the ER, if I am correct they cannot turn you away and they will treat your issues. Unless you have a few buddies with a hook up. A clinic will help you also they won't turn you away.You get 3 bills depending what you go for. Lab + doc in er that treats you + facility bill and trust me last one is in 4 digits. So unless your abusing a big client like a bank, tel com giant, software firm with ebo (extended billing opportunities) I will not rec ER.

I went for g-bug and recently got the last bill. Now stuck fighting it. Got to show them how poor my pinto ass is. 4 digits better spending on self and shit I want to do that facility bill so hospitals look at pretty and shit. Now you know why doctor's daughters have such shit attitude like their shit don't stink. Shelling out gold nuggets.

DarkRaijin
03-21-15, 00:19
Yeah and he befriended me as well, quess my pussy thirst was to much for him.Jesus fuking fuck. Yikess that's a big *****. I don't get how anyone would even mount that. Yikess; time to look at some tinder fuk holes to erase this memory. Eeeh troubling.

IStillHangLeft
03-21-15, 02:13
Well as the old saying goes if it fits the situation and I am not assuming anything, but anyway "an ounce of prevention bets 10 gallons of medicine". Wrap it before you tap it fellas. Plus I have heard there is a monster of issues with some of these ladies mouths, so I think I am going to go back to the old CBJ just to be sure, so the next installment of videos you will see me sporting some pretty snazzy rubber wear. Does anyone know where I can by those black condoms, I've always liked the way they look on me LOL.

You get 3 bills depending what you go for. Lab + doc in er that treats you + facility bill and trust me last one is in 4 digits. So unless your abusing a big client like a bank, tel com giant, software firm with ebo (extended billing opportunities) I will not rec ER.

I went for g-bug and recently got the last bill. Now stuck fighting it. Got to show them how poor my pinto ass is. 4 digits better spending on self and shit I want to do that facility bill so hospitals look at pretty and shit. Now you know why doctor's daughters have such shit attitude like their shit don't stink. Shelling out gold nuggets.

Member #4860
03-21-15, 13:26
HaHaHaHaHa LMAO! Such a poetic way to say what I been saying all along. Spend a Lincoln on 3 wrappers or pay quadruple digits to the supposedly reformed Obama Health Care establishment! Which would you choose? But I'll say it again, mongers get led by their brainless little heads instead of their supposedly smart big heads. But you gottah wonder in the end which head is stupider than the other. You play, you pay HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

WellWrap it before you tap it fellas.

Mrgs9016
03-21-15, 16:15
If anybody can post a picture of this Krystal chick before I set up a meet it would be appreciated the last four of her digits are 0358. Also if somebody can provide some details on her head game like if it's sloppy wet. Does she let guys throat fuk her etc. And her $ range.

DreyDrey
03-21-15, 16:15
Would any of you guys mind sharing her number with me?

Member #4860
03-21-15, 20:11
Dude, do your research, it's all here in the Forum. Anyway, here's some pics of Krystal. Do ignore the outrageous damage in her add. She thought if she moved to SOBE she could command such prices, but I doubt she had any real luck given the competition. I've had her for 60 over in Kendall using extreme Mundo techniques, so I'm gonnah guess if you're a decent negotiator you can have her for 80 for 1 hour. She always offered me BBBJ but I don't go that route for protection purposes, but yeah, you can throat fuck her all you want though YMMV depending on many factors including how needy she is at the time. Good luck.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miamis-finest-sassy-sisters-come-party-and-play/30170545

If anybody can post a picture of this Krystal chick before I set up a meet it would be appreciated the last four of her digits are 0358. Also if somebody can provide some details on her head game like if it's sloppy wet. Does she let guys throat fuk her etc. And her $ range.

IStillHangLeft
03-21-15, 20:28
Don't know yet but I am thinking about coming up to the OT tonight and do a little poaching. Anyone seen Kari? I only got some of her throat magic and she flashed a phat rabbit at me so I am thinking of beating that rabbit up or more than likely let her just shake hands with the Governor. I called her yesterday and her phone went straight to VM, someone go get her some minutes for her phone! Damn just hook a brother up especially those from the wasteland of Homestead.

Throgs222
03-21-15, 20:36
HaHaHaHaHa LMAO! Such a poetic way to say what I been saying all along. Spend a Lincoln on 3 wrappers or pay quadruple digits to the supposedly reformed Obama Health Care establishment! Which would you choose? But I'll say it again, mongers get led by their brainless little heads instead of their supposedly smart big heads. But you gottah wonder in the end which head is stupider than the other. You play, you pay HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!You can get ya butt out of bed and hit up the miami dade public health clinic downtown. They specialize in std's. Pretend ya a broke sod and they don't charge.

AToyForYou
03-21-15, 22:37
Dude, do your research, it's all here in the Forum. Anyway, here's some pics of Krystal. Do ignore the outrageous damage in her add. She thought if she moved to SOBE she could command such prices, but I doubt she had any real luck given the competition. I've had her for 60 over in Kendall using extreme Mundo techniques, so I'm gonnah guess if you're a decent negotiator you can have her for 80 for 1 hour. She always offered me BBBJ but I don't go that route for protection purposes, but yeah, you can throat fuck her all you want though YMMV depending on many factors including how needy she is at the time. Good luck.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miamis-finest-sassy-sisters-come-party-and-play/30170545Krystal certainly aims to please and you'll be in for a treat, whether you choose the BBBJ route or not. I've had her for. 40 FS and. 20 BBJCIM.

FedorMirko
03-21-15, 23:06
For all you guys that like those strolls forget it this weeknd the comand post where they store the cars and mongers is located in a blue building back parking lot nw 7st and 51 ave drove by saw a bunch of tow trucks cars and mongers in white plastic cuffs be real care full they're every where in unmarks with a bunch TGTBT decoys in Dade and Broward.

Member #4860
03-22-15, 00:14
Take a look at your e-mail Bra with a contact I sent ya. Good luck.

Don't know yet but I am thinking about coming up to the OT tonight and do a little poaching. Anyone seen Kari? I only got some of her throat magic and she flashed a phat rabbit at me so I am thinking of beating that rabbit up or more than likely let her just shake hands with the Governor. I called her yesterday and her phone went straight to VM, someone go get her some minutes for her phone! Damn just hook a brother up especially those from the wasteland of Homestead.

Amakaris
03-22-15, 02:02
Lets not forget some of Muff's finer achievements in life. Keep in mind he goes raw. 369949369950369951.That is too much! It's like bee stings over the entire body. A bad episode of "When animals attack!" Maybe a different wig would help, lots of alcohol, and gouging out my eyes.

IStillHangLeft
03-22-15, 03:17
Well I just stayed in my neck of the woods. Nothing well I won't say nothing I did see two old school SW girls were on the corner holding down like it was the 70's all over again. I called Nana, Kari, Laney and even my newest treat Allene not a damn thing. The streets looked haunted tonight. Oh well I will try and find something later.

Gringo2123
03-22-15, 08:27
Was down in Miami yesterday. Tried reaching Amy and the hairy cooter girl. Both wanted 80: So I spot an older decent looking cubana in OT. Got bbj and f. S for $20. She had a hairy cooter as well.

TaxiDriver45
03-22-15, 09:08
Would any of you guys mind sharing her number with me?Check your mail.

SecondTry
03-22-15, 13:24
Ride through ot turns up this, so clean only hang out imbedded in homeless street side camp says maybe other than normal girl.

Look familiar?

Asking for number LOL what's the harm in that, posting first in case it's FU creep LOL.

Also see Magen looking top flight but pressed for time at this juncture.

1:30 Sunday.

IStillHangLeft
03-22-15, 13:27
Great update. I like the way you backed up your info with the details and the TGTBT's gals walking the stroll. I have found over the years when you have a street full of new meat and the old stroll girls are nowhere to be found there is a good possibility there is something going on.

For all you guys that like those strolls forget it this weeknd the comand post where they store the cars and mongers is located in a blue building back parking lot nw 7st and 51 ave drove by saw a bunch of tow trucks cars and mongers in white plastic cuffs be real care full they're every where in unmarks with a bunch TGTBT decoys in Dade and Broward.

FedorMirko
03-23-15, 00:45
Great update. I like the way you backed up your info with the details and the TGTBT's gals walking the stroll. I have found over the years when you have a street full of new meat and the old stroll girls are nowhere to be found there is a good possibility there is something going on.Uncle and the boys in blue and plain clothes with unmarks decoys (and real walkers) corrections transport vans and towtrucks are doing sweeps all over Dade and Broward that's why lately I been seen 50-60 cent BP girls from Broward and avoiding the streets.

ThatGuy876
03-23-15, 09:28
Enjoy. I know I sure did.Umm, was that your whole hand in her??

LOL.

OlDirtyBastard
03-23-15, 10:19
Ran across a LSW while rolling down 54th made a quick you turn and she asks for a ride. Bingo.The day I picked her up I was aiming for FS, but didn't happen because she wasn't feeling to well that day. But the CBJ was decent and after 10 min of sucking it started to feel like it was BBBJ. I will repeat only if she's had her meds first, I know the next guy that came behind me had a blast, Because I dropped her off in OT to get her meds.

Very Scary
03-23-15, 10:34
Ride through ot turns up this, so clean only hang out imbedded in homeless street side camp says maybe other than normal girl.

Look familiar?

Asking for number LOL what's the harm in that, posting first in case it's FU creep LOL.

Also see Magen looking top flight but pressed for time at this juncture.

1:30 Sunday.I can't see her face but I know Lorena and Nikki hangs out over there with the homeless off of 20th street. If she's older then it's Lorena. Nikki is the younger one that I picked up Thursday. She asked for 30 FS. Didn't have a rubber so went BBFS with creampie.

LatinKnight2
03-23-15, 10:38
Yes it is.

SecondTry
03-23-15, 15:29
I can't see her face but I know Lorena and Nikki hangs out over there with the homeless off of 20th street. If she's older then it's Lorena. Nikki is the younger one that I picked up Thursday. She asked for 30 FS. Didn't have a rubber so went BBFS with creampie.Appreciate the info and price insight there- and dirtyoldbastard does your 54st Trollope have a name you recollect? She looks like a cutie.

And any more sightings of calzium's "ot new girl"?

Cheers.

Smiley305
03-23-15, 18:53
What happened to tabi? I haven't seen her around in a while I know she was away for a while for some drug charge but I heard she got released where is she now?

Muff Diver 305
03-23-15, 22:33
I heard tranny got arrested on 8th st or shemale.

IStillHangLeft
03-23-15, 23:56
I guess old uncle Charlie got to get his chips up and he knows all of these cats coming down to Miami for Spring Break and junk is nothing more than a cash cow. Freaking law enforcement. I think they should change their motto to, "to enslave, punish, subde and subjugate the people".

Uncle and the boys in blue and plain clothes with unmarks decoys (and real walkers) corrections transport vans and towtrucks are doing sweeps all over Dade and Broward that's why lately I been seen 50-60 cent BP girls from Broward and avoiding the streets.

TaxiDriver45
03-24-15, 11:16
Been out of commission with a pulled disk for about a month. Rode thru OT Sunday looking for one of the new girls that have been mentioned here lately but no luck. I finally went and picked up Kari for a quickie. She says to tell all you guys that have been calling her that she doesn't have the phone right now. She left in some dudes car and her hasn't brought it back yet. He doesn't live in Miami and only comes down every week or 2 usually on a Monday. Of course I cussed her out (since it's my spare phone) and told her if she doesn't have it back this week I'm going to cut it off. So who knows? I'm really tired of her stupid shit anyhow!

TaxiDriver45
03-24-15, 11:39
So out of the blue she calls me yesterday and asked if I want some company. She catches the rail and She's here in an hour. She's put on some weight and is on the rag but all I want is some of that magic mouth. So she's here for about an hour and then back on the rail. Very nice surprise! Trying to upload some pics but it keeps saying (file to large). I don't know. I've posted hundreds of pics here maybe someone has some ideas to help me out.

SecondTry
03-24-15, 13:41
So texted Nikki an hour before, happy to get an acquiesce, but when the big moment came failed to connect due to getting meds I guess, last text was I'm by dolphin she said but was alas wasn't. While passing the time waiting did inventory of other vaginas for potential hire, didn't see much but this unknown blond stood out, second loop took this shot and decided to heck with waiting looks like a decent substitute but 3rd loop found her gone darn hesitate too late. So an hour had passed ready to call it a day noticed a reference to an atf from none other than the monger mongo king himself Rajin so went begging for digits and sure enough benevolence! Will not mention whom til such time as she goes the P2 P route which may be never idk. But called connected and a happy ending if unexpected, occurred in blossom of excellence you the man Rajin!

See below the one that got away- unknown blond.

Thought tabi at first but looked younger.

And thanks again (30 times LOL) Scary 4 the indespensible Nikki info.

IStillHangLeft
03-24-15, 22:26
Ok so I am riding down Krome in t wasteland and next to the Bel Air motel this tall blonde is out there eyeballing any and everyone driving by, but the funny thing is how there is like LEO in 4 cars within a block of her and the one LEO who passed by her like he isn't concerned what some tall blonde in hoe-wear is standing on a corner eyeballing cars. Not saying she is in on it, but with all of the LEO activity up in Miami?? Just begs me to wonder.

Tim P14
03-24-15, 23:06
Miami is a big town and I need a little geography help. I will be on the far south end of South Beach next week and won't have a car. I was there a decade ago and there was opportunity on most corners. Is that still the case? Staying at the Marriott South Beach. Thanks in advance.

TaxiDriver45
03-25-15, 11:32
Still trying to post pics of Navi from Monday!

MongerLife
03-25-15, 18:48
Miami is a big town and I need a little geography help. I will be on the far south end of South Beach next week and won't have a car. I was there a decade ago and there was opportunity on most corners. Is that still the case? Staying at the Marriott South Beach. Thanks in advance.Look on washington by the little latin stores.

IStillHangLeft
03-25-15, 19:24
Seems like you were helping her with her vitamin "the" today. Didn't you also say that one of the talent from up there move down here.

Still trying to post pics of Navi from Monday!

Jhayze
03-25-15, 19:52
So out of the blue she calls me yesterday and asked if I want some company. She catches the rail and She's here in an hour. She's put on some weight and is on the rag but all I want is some of that magic mouth. So she's here for about an hour and then back on the rail. Very nice surprise! Trying to upload some pics but it keeps saying (file to large). I don't know. I've posted hundreds of pics here maybe someone has some ideas to help me out.Yup got the text too but was out of area from OT and got no time to see her with her 1 hour open window, looks like you got a good time with her.

Tim P14
03-25-15, 21:15
Look on washington by the little latin stores.Found Washington which has the Madonna SC. 1527 I believe. Was told not to indulge so I will look for the latin stores. Thank you for the suggestions.

TaxiDriver45
03-25-15, 21:45
Seems like you were helping her with her vitamin "the" today. Didn't you also say that one of the talent from up there move down here.That"s the one I told you about in the email. She lives somewhere down by you I think off 200ST. Let me know if you want her #.

Pensfan87
03-26-15, 10:24
That"s the one I told you about in the email. She lives somewhere down by you I think off 200ST. Let me know if you want her #.Yeah, she lives off 200St. & 137th Ave.

TaxiDriver45
03-26-15, 11:51
A few more of Navi on Monday. I give up, to much trouble to upload!!

Stalker305
03-26-15, 12:31
I picked up this girl named Melody and we agreed on $20 for a blow job with cum in her mouth. We found a good spot and she went to work. It took a while for me to cum but she kept working nonstop and never complained. Finally I had my hands on the back of her head fucking that mouth for all it was worth and she took it all. Very sweet girl and I gave her an extra $5. She said she can't keep a phone but is around most every day.

Calizum69
03-26-15, 17:09
A few more of Navi on Monday. I give up, to much trouble to upload!!Nice raw pic, BTW simple technique to upload perfectly sized photos. If from video freeze video on your phone then screen capture by simple pressing button down and power button the same time on any android phone, same with photo and suggest first zoom in then screen capture, pres volume down and power button atvthee same time. Works for me. Then edit rotate if need to and crop to protect us mongers LOL.

Member #5419
03-26-15, 17:50
I picked up this girl named Melody and we agreed on $20 for a blow job with cum in her mouth. We found a good spot and she went to work. It took a while for me to cum but she kept working nonstop and never complained. Finally I had my hands on the back of her head fucking that mouth for all it was worth and she took it all. Very sweet girl and I gave her an extra $5. She said she can't keep a phone but is around most every day.She's def clutch bro, you can face fuk her all day and she'll say thank you afterwards LOL her pussy is good too, can def take a pounding.

Mrgs9016
03-26-15, 19:43
She's def clutch bro, you can face fuk her all day and she'll say thank you afterwards LOL her pussy is good too, can def take a pounding.Any pics of this Melody who can take a face fuking.

Never mind thought there was a different melody then the one i was thinking of

ShadowKnigh305
03-27-15, 05:18
Anyone know if Kari still has a phone? I haven't been able to reach for her a while (one of you lucky mongerers has been keeping her mouth busy). Feel free to pm me a response.

El Capitan
03-27-15, 06:26
Walk up Collins Ave headed north from about 7th Street all the way up to 23rd Street you should have no trouble finding them around 11 p-6 a.

Then on Washington Ave between 8th street to 16th street same time. Since Ultra Music Festival and the Rising Music Festival on the beach traffic is high with SWs.

You've picked the right time to be on the beach!!

Be safe and Welcome to the City.

Miami is a big town and I need a little geography help. I will be on the far south end of South Beach next week and won't have a car. I was there a decade ago and there was opportunity on most corners. Is that still the case? Staying at the Marriott South Beach. Thanks in advance.

TaxiDriver45
03-27-15, 10:38
Anyone know if Kari still has a phone? I haven't been able to reach for her a while (one of you lucky mongerers has been keeping her mouth busy). Feel free to pm me a response.If you read my post from a couple of days ago (#9202) you'll have your answer.

ShadowKnigh305
03-27-15, 11:21
If you read my post from a couple of days ago (#9202) you'll have your answer.I actually didn't see your post before. Thanks for the update.

I have the worst luck finding her on the stroll. Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow night, but it is so unlikely. I try going late night and early morning, but I never see her. I wonder if LEO are aggressively patrolling ot as they are ft lauderdale.

TaxiDriver45
03-27-15, 12:48
She just called me and she's not a happy camper. Her family are driving her to Orlando to turn herself in for problems she had there in the past. She's expecting to be going for a while. It's a shame because she just started sneaking back out.

SecondTry
03-27-15, 15:14
If you read my post from a couple of days ago (#9202) you'll have your answer.230 todY at her usual perch playing with a phone it looked like LOL looking as pretty as I ever saw her, maybe prettier. What a little charmer!

Couldn't stop 2 my cocks detriment!

IStillHangLeft
03-27-15, 23:11
Well hopefully while she is visiting upstate she can get things right and get herself clean. Speaking of getting right has Kari gotten a new phone?? I am kind of bored right now and wouldn't mind seeing good company tonight.

She just called me and she's not a happy camper. Her family are driving her to Orlando to turn herself in for problems she had there in the past. She's expecting to be going for a while. It's a shame because she just started sneaking back out.

DarkRaijin
03-28-15, 14:21
And for the naggers that sent msg when gonerria was around. "ahhh I can't do CBJ" well start wrapping first time for everything and in ways of FF5 "give it a minute it'll sink in".

Never going to see her again so don't care. Great BJ shot the load all over her face and well kicked her out. Total dmg. 23.

Joe Pimp
03-28-15, 20:52
I saw her today wearing a tied up black shirt and looked pretty cute for a SW. Saw her 2nd and 22nd. Blonde and nice nails noticed them while giving me the BJ. Since it was my first time with her she started negotiations at $30 for the BJ. I laughed and said the rate is 20. She agreed after a bit but she said she was great. I said we'll see. It did start off good but she mentioned no nut in my mouth. After about 5 minutes she said no nut again. I said don't worry. I asked her for attention to the boys and she just licked her hands and played with them she said I'm not licking them for only $20. Overall ok she did moan and talk dirty which makes me blow my load fast but the no CIM and no ball sucking thing put me off. I did blow my load but them I have messy dick and balls and I don't like that rather have the girl take it and spit it out. Much cleaner and professional of them. I would not repeat but she is cute and was nice conversationalist. Another thing she said no pics so too many no's in my book. Kari will do anything and love every sec for $20. Video pics and whatever else you want.

SecondTry
03-28-15, 21:34
Well hopefully while she is visiting upstate she can get things right and get herself clean. Speaking of getting right has Kari gotten a new phone?? I am kind of bored right now and wouldn't mind seeing good company tonight.Bought her some dope would've conducted some monger duty too but turned into a mission so split as I know she'll return the favor someday down the road- and Roxy (digits thanks to John115 - you the man!) was waiting picked her up first time with her very pretty girl, hustler, reminded me of pearly if you knew her, she asked me how I got her number oblivious to any networking venues of hired pussy enthusiasts, this is calziums blond new girl ot find from a couple weeks ago BTW.

Did not disappoint.

Pics to follow.

Member #5419
03-28-15, 23:06
I saw her today wearing a tied up black shirt and looked pretty cute for a SW. Saw her 2nd and 22nd. Blonde and nice nails noticed them while giving me the BJ. Since it was my first time with her she started negotiations at $30 for the BJ. I laughed and said the rate is 20. She agreed after a bit but she said she was great. I said we'll see. It did start off good but she mentioned no nut in my mouth. After about 5 minutes she said no nut again. I said don't worry. I asked her for attention to the boys and she just licked her hands and played with them she said I'm not licking them for only $20. Overall ok she did moan and talk dirty which makes me blow my load fast but the no CIM and no ball sucking thing put me off. I did blow my load but them I have messy dick and balls and I don't like that rather have the girl take it and spit it out. Much cleaner and professional of them. I would not repeat but she is cute and was nice conversationalist. Another thing she said no pics so too many no's in my book. Kari will do anything and love every sec for $20. Video pics and whatever else you want.Damn hoe has standards now I see LOL she used to let you take pics, vids and cim and not complain.

Joe Pimp
03-28-15, 23:23
I guess. She was rambling on about been on backpage but someone stole her laptop so now she's on the streets. She was cool but a lot of rules. Yeah this is her. I found this pic she didn't let me take any as I said ealier

Damn hoe has standards now I see LOL she used to let you take pics, vids and cim and not complain.

IStillHangLeft
03-28-15, 23:26
I don't understand it either, these chics want to act like they are wifey material! Don't they understand they are here for pleasure and sport! Well whenever Kari gets a phone I need to hit her up again so I can get my video on with her. I want to test out these new condoms on her.

I saw her today wearing a tied up black shirt and looked pretty cute for a SW. Saw her 2nd and 22nd. Blonde and nice nails noticed them while giving me the BJ. Since it was my first time with her she started negotiations at $30 for the BJ. I laughed and said the rate is 20. She agreed after a bit but she said she was great. I said we'll see. It did start off good but she mentioned no nut in my mouth. After about 5 minutes she said no nut again. I said don't worry. I asked her for attention to the boys and she just licked her hands and played with them she said I'm not licking them for only $20. Overall ok she did moan and talk dirty which makes me blow my load fast but the no CIM and no ball sucking thing put me off. I did blow my load but them I have messy dick and balls and I don't like that rather have the girl take it and spit it out. Much cleaner and professional of them. I would not repeat but she is cute and was nice conversationalist. Another thing she said no pics so too many no's in my book. Kari will do anything and love every sec for $20. Video pics and whatever else you want.

Member #5419
03-29-15, 00:02
I guess. She was rambling on about been on backpage but someone stole her laptop so now she's on the streets. She was cool but a lot of rules. Yeah this is her. I found this pic she didn't let me take any as I said ealierYep that's her, damn now u got me wanting to go find her and lay the pimp hand down. shit there was a time that BBBJ, cfs or bbbfs AND pics could be had for a 20 piece chicken nuggets LOL I guess being on BP got to her head, well hopefully being back on the streets will bring her back to reality.

Amakaris
03-29-15, 11:14
I finally went and picked up Kari for a quickie. She says to tell all you guys that have been calling her that she doesn't have the phone right now. She left in some dudes car and her hasn't brought it back yet. He doesn't live in Miami and only comes down every week or 2 usually on a Monday. Of course I cussed her out (since it's my spare phone) and told her if she doesn't have it back this week I'm going to cut it off. So who knows? I'm really tired of her stupid shit anyhow!Taxi, I'm getting back down to Miami on Tuesday to give her the phone back!! Had to make some deals that couldn't get traced back to me. Sorry it took so long. J / k.

No matter what you do to help a hoe out, they will always find a way to F it up--for you and for them.

Did you / she get it back finally? Any minutes left on it or did she sell it for vitamins? Nothing surprises me, even for UTR girls that are just as bad.

TaxiDriver45
03-29-15, 12:46
I saw her today wearing a tied up black shirt and looked pretty cute for a SW. Saw her 2nd and 22nd. Blonde and nice nails noticed them while giving me the BJ. Since it was my first time with her she started negotiations at $30 for the BJ. I laughed and said the rate is 20. She agreed after a bit but she said she was great. I said we'll see. It did start off good but she mentioned no nut in my mouth. After about 5 minutes she said no nut again. I said don't worry. I asked her for attention to the boys and she just licked her hands and played with them she said I'm not licking them for only $20. Overall ok she did moan and talk dirty which makes me blow my load fast but the no CIM and no ball sucking thing put me off. I did blow my load but them I have messy dick and balls and I don't like that rather have the girl take it and spit it out. Much cleaner and professional of them. I would not repeat but she is cute and was nice conversationalist. Another thing she said no pics so too many no's in my book. Kari will do anything and love every sec for $20. Video pics and whatever else you want.I've posted pics of her blowing me and I have a video if I can find it.

ShadowKnigh305
03-29-15, 15:01
LOL I have the worst luck when it comes to finding SW in the ot area. I went on the hunt around Noon-2 pm. All I could find were civilians. I went back and forth and no one else was spotted. I spotted a cutie walking alone, but I'm pretty sure she was a student. She had a backpack and was playing on her cell phone. She was cute though. I may try again later. I have noticed a lot of police presence south of 10st.

SecondTry
03-29-15, 18:08
LOL I have the worst luck when it comes to finding SW in the ot area. I went on the hunt around Noon-2 pm. All I could find were civilians. I went back and forth and no one else was spotted. I spotted a cutie walking alone, but I'm pretty sure she was a student. She had a backpack and was playing on her cell phone. She was cute though. I may try again later. I have noticed a lot of police presence south of 10st.That's half the fun, driving around in circles for hours LOL see a skank no way an hour later well actually she was great where'd she go darn it!

New girl as noted below.

TaxiDriver45
03-29-15, 20:09
Cruised thru OT for about an hour and found nothing new. I had a choice either Nicci, little Jen, Margo or Trish. Margo was looking the freshest of the bunch so I grabbed her for a quick BBBJCIM And went home. Rumor going around that Angelique od'ed the other night. I'll try to find out for sure.

LatinKnight2
03-29-15, 20:55
She left it in my car. All ill say.

Member #5419
03-29-15, 22:11
That's half the fun, driving around in circles for hours LOL see a skank no way an hour later well actually she was great where'd she go darn it!

New girl as noted below.Nice harlot find ST!

LatinKnight2
03-30-15, 00:27
Been with her 4 times in 2 weeks.

ShadowKnigh305
03-30-15, 06:50
The streets were more barren than a 70 year old's uterus. *throws in towel*.

DreyDrey
03-30-15, 07:55
Cruised thru OT for about an hour and found nothing new. I had a choice either Nicci, little Jen, Margo or Trish. Margo was looking the freshest of the bunch so I grabbed her for a quick BBBJCIM And went home. Rumor going around that Angelique od'ed the other night. I'll try to find out for sure.Yeah I heard she's gone to, it was told to me yesterday but I heard a different cause of death. The word is spreading fast and there's going to be a lot of stories floating around out there about it.

John115
03-31-15, 01:53
I decided to take a late night drive on Sunday around 1:00 am, and came across this decent looking WSW name Jo-JO (aka Joann) from Detroit, says she only been here for two weeks.

And trying to get back home. A little rough on the face but nice body. Head game was not that great but FS was good to go.

Has anyone seen Blonde Jessica (the one with the southern accent) she was my usual Sunday night SW, but I have not seen her these past two weeks.

Any info would be much appreciated.

CubanMonger36
03-31-15, 07:01
That's half the fun, driving around in circles for hours LOL see a skank no way an hour later well actually she was great where'd she go darn it!

New girl as noted below.Nice job with the pics ST, it's not easy to get pics of her. Decent BBBJ, wouldn't expect anything less of a Cuban. Still haven't taken it to FS but hopefully soon with some stealth vid action to go along.

RiseStar
03-31-15, 08:30
Does anyone know mary who hangs at 36 and 32? Haven't seen her in a couple of weeks. Heard she got a 36 month vacation? If true I need a temp replacement could anyone help me out with a good local to scout out have not been on prowel for sometime since finding mary a few years ago.

CubanMonger36
03-31-15, 10:41
Found Kari this morning, if I manage to take a vid I'll let you all know.

CubanMonger36
03-31-15, 11:36
Attempt at kari failed, didn't let me because she didn't remember me from the past until afterI'll try again next time.

BbbjAddiction
03-31-15, 13:26
Looking for that insane BBBJCIM game. I'm here from California been mongoring in Oakland and LA for years hooked on bbbjs of course any help would be very appreciated. Locations contacts etc. Thanks fellas looks like these girls kill the BBBJ hope I get my mind blown.

BlackReign
03-31-15, 13:40
Still trying to post pics of Navi from Monday!How is the pussy, Taxi? Head looks good and apparently she's in my area?

TaxiDriver45
03-31-15, 14:20
How is the pussy, Taxi? Head looks good and apparently she's in my area?Sorry bro but she's on vacation in Orlando. She seems to think she's going to be gone for quite a while. Pussy was wild!

LordFoul
03-31-15, 16:12
Hey Miami. In town for business. Where is a good location to find some company?

John Goodie
03-31-15, 18:28
Tiff / kiss / Lucy broke probation and going on vacay for 18 m. Too bad about Angelique, however that went down she was a good time.

Strolled 2 ndave but saw nothing worth it this afternoon.

TaxiDriver45
03-31-15, 21:25
Attempt at kari failed, didn't let me because she didn't remember me from the past until afterI'll try again next time.You just have to be nice. Good luck next time. I have a shitload of her vids. I put 3 or 4 short ones on Pornhut. It also helps if she loves you to death! Ha ha ha.

John Goodie
03-31-15, 22:14
Tiff / kiss / Lucy broke probation and going on vacay for 18 m. Too bad about Angelique, however that went down she was a good time.

Strolled 2 ndave but saw nothing worth it this afternoon.Oh, and nana's phone is dead. Spoke. To her last week. Anybody see her?

MettLife
03-31-15, 22:16
I know I might be in the wrong section, but anybody got some good intel in San Juan. Heading there for a meeting and wanted to explore any opportunities.

PM me if you can.

Member #4860
04-01-15, 01:15
Check your PM with intel, but heed my warning. Can't say more or I'll get slapped down again by A2.

Looking for that insane BBBJCIM game. I'm here from California been mongoring in Oakland and LA for years hooked on bbbjs of course any help would be very appreciated. Locations contacts etc. Thanks fellas looks like these girls kill the BBBJ hope I get my mind blown.

Member #4860
04-01-15, 01:29
She goes by any of these names, which if you recognize you'll know who I'm talking about. Does anyone have her digits? I know her true identity, keep in touch with her via FB and have several digits for her, but they suddenly aren't working. I know she had some family issues, broke up with her GF (yeah, she's lesbo), and is trying to get straight. She even has a regular job and I may visit her there if all else fails. But just giving it one last shot in this forum just in case. PM me if you have valid digits. Thanks in advance.

Smiley305
04-01-15, 06:58
What ever happened to tabi? I haven't seen her around in a while last time I spoke to her she told me thay she came out a mini vacation. She usually keeps contact with me calling from pay phones and stuff but I haven't heard or seen her in about 2 months or so.