PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

JMaggio
12-31-15, 13:59
I saw Kristy this past summer and posted about my experience. She was still upcharging for nude at that time.I saw her a few weeks back. Service was very rush $ for normal. 4 upgrade for birthday suit. Hands could wonder but that was limited. She promised an extra half hour the next time I booked, but I don't plan on returning.

PaulHahn3
12-31-15, 16:04
Not a sure thing? Yes they do. The CAMP usually offer the massage services on the floor with the mattress. CAMP is not my type.I've never been to one on the floor.

Horsetrader
01-01-16, 02:18
I've never been to one on the floor.Never floor for me on first visit. Usually massage table, sometimes bed or air mattress on floor. Those air mattresses are often where she sleeps. One girl explained to me that she worked on left side of bed and slept on right.

You know you are highly regarded when the girl takes you off the narrow massage table and brings you to her private sleeping room (or closet) for your session.

CapnJohnSmith
01-02-16, 23:23
Never floor for me on first visit. Usually massage table, sometimes bed or air mattress on floor. Those air mattresses are often where she sleeps. One girl explained to me that she worked on left side of bed and slept on right.

You know you are highly regarded when the girl takes you off the narrow massage table and brings you to her private sleeping room (or closet) for your session.All the CAMPs I've visited had beds--mattresses on box springs without frames. Of course, there was no other furniture in the apartment. CAMP is not really an accurate description. I've never really had a massage when visiting one.

UnkutB
01-03-16, 12:34
Has anyone seen this one? Was wondering if she was any good. http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-tranquility/12447743.

PaulHahn3
01-03-16, 21:06
All the CAMPs I've visited had beds--mattresses on box springs without frames. Of course, there was no other furniture in the apartment. CAMP is not really an accurate description. I've never really had a massage when visiting one.I had a massage in 2013. Sometime in the summer, I think.

Adam Gold
01-04-16, 02:47
Has anyone seen this one? Was wondering if she was any good. http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-tranquility/12447743.Have you seen anyone before and can post a review?

Satya
01-04-16, 11:43
Has anyone seen this one? Was wondering if she was any good. http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-tranquility/12447743.I suggest you read the forum, you would learn much more than what you are asking.

Tim1820
01-04-16, 17:53
Across from Home Depot. Went for the hour, Very good massage, hot stones, stretching, very relaxed with Nancy. She came in while I was still undressing. Got fully exposed in front of her and she appeared to be relaxed. Very professional but a full massage. I enjoyed having my arms massaged while my hands were "resting" on her chest. All areas covered and stretched and properly massaged. Full hour was provided. Warm towel wipe down afterward. Query this forum for other reviews of the property. Will repeat.

Gibz1981
01-04-16, 23:32
I've been to this place twice now and I'm bating. 500 - don't rember the name of the providers. Stnadard flip with my sucessful visit. Decent massage.

Hans3
01-05-16, 00:06
My esteemed colleagues:

I have been lurking for quite a while and am new to the hobby. I do not post much as I do not have the ability to engage frequently. However, today I had some free time and decided to make a trip (my third) to 905. The first two visits were not horrible, but not memorable.

Either. My first visit was with a provider whose name I do not remember and the second time I drew "Mimi" a 40-something Korean not bad looking (6). During each visit, I got the distinct impression that they were worried that I was UC LEO as they asked me numerous ttimes if I had been there before, where I worked, etc. , etc.

Today, I drew Mi-mi for a second time and it was immediately clear that she was assured that I was not LE (dare I say that she remembered me). She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and I paid the standard rate for an hour. During the TS she was very very attentive to all of the prime locations and the conversation flowed smoothly without any hint of apprehension. The massage was the standard with light rubs and having the boys tickled. On the flip we easy negotiated $ for a CBJ, she left, returned with a cover and were off to the.

Races.

I left stress free and may return for a fourth visit or may spread my wings to another one of the establishments mentioned here. However, I'm concerned about having to go through that awkward phase where everyone is feeling everyone else out. It's expensive.

I did have a question for the group: Is it poor form to request a specific provider? Does it send up the mama san's radar or what? Because I had heard about "Apple" and wanted to try, but I was leery of another weird experience.

Lastly, thanks to all of the regular posters and the insights that they bring. They are appreciated.

Your Brother in Skullduggery.

13.If I want to see a specific provider I phone ahead and make an appointment with her. But sometimes I just turn up and see who I get. Either way can work out well.

Randy7777
01-06-16, 11:28
I've been to this place twice now and I'm bating. 500 - don't remember the name of the providers. Stnadard flip with my sucessful visit. Decent massage.Been there twice. Had Lisa and Nancy. Both were great massages. But I am 0 for 2. This is definitely a YMMV place.

SamEyeAm
01-07-16, 15:25
Last month I has a great time at 905. Unfortunately, my trip there last night was not as good.

Got there and the asked the mammasan who was working that night and she said "Everybody. Who do you know?" So I asked for Apple. Unfortunately, she said that Apple was busy. So then I asked for any girl that's young and pretty. She said ok and then left. What walked in next was not what I asked for. Mid-40's woman, looked a bit worn, and had an attitude. Didn't catch her name. Paid the house fee. 6 and without even providing a massage she immediately asked what I wanted regarding extras. I asked for FS. And I was negotiating with her. For her (and her attitude) I wasn't willing to pay more than. 8. I had more, just didn't appreciate her rudeness.

She said no for that rate we agreed on a CBJ. Aside from not getting even a mediocre massage, her mic skills were poor. Used her hands more than her lips. Then she positioned into a 69 position. But told me I couldn't use my tongue. This was done, I'm assuming, so I wouldn't see that she was mostly using hands. Didn't want to taste anyway. It smelled like I wasn't the first one there. Now, I am a realist who knows that these women deal with many guys in a single day; bu, t I appreciate it if they at least freshen up so I can at least pretend that I'm her only client that day.

After I finished and was getting dressed, she commented on my age and said I was too young to come here (I'm in my mid-30's).

Gibz1981
01-08-16, 17:19
I went by yesterday and uncle LEO was in there doing something. I don't imagine it was to sample the menu! They gave a provider the walk of shame.

Ginger Man
01-09-16, 07:39
But yet another Five Star AMP just opened in Greenbelt (It is called VIP). There is a stretch just off of the BW Parkway that is rich with upscale, clean places, great table showers, attractive providers, and all at reasonable rates. Guys, if you ever sampled the DC scene in the old days, it is like that.

If you have a little time and money, you should get on down there. I'm just sayin'.

Elliott Brood
01-11-16, 01:00
Visited tonight for the first time. The parking lot is a bit scary and dark. The provider, a young 30-ish, cute gal opened the door and collected the $60 house fee. Gave a decent massage for the entire hour although she focused on left side almost exclusively. Paid a lot of attention to the gluteus maximus, which was nice. Brought out a hot wet towel to place on my back. She could have repeated that over and over. Began the soft touch afterwards, asked me to flip and asked if she could touch it. I asked if I could touch and she only allowed me to touch the mammary glands. Cleaned up, showed me to the shower. The shower is sadly a pipe in the wall. Very make-shift. It does the job. The door remains wide open. No assistance is provided. She laughed when I asked if that was really the shower and shoved me in. I left her a $40 tip, which she earned. Very standard, decent experience. I'll probably avoid the shower next time. No additives, chemicals or enhanced lotions were used at any time as was described in a previous post.

Bored44
01-11-16, 23:06
Haven't seen much on any of these places lately and there are a bunch anyone have any experience?

RedBlanket69
01-12-16, 00:01
But yet another Five Star AMP just opened in Greenbelt (It is called VIP). There is a stretch just off of the BW Parkway that is rich with upscale, clean places, great table showers, attractive providers, and all at reasonable rates. Guys, if you ever sampled the DC scene in the old days, it is like that.

If you have a little time and money, you should get on down there. I'm just sayin'.I agree with GingerMan. Haven't tried VIP yet but had many more good experience than bad at Cy and TK in Greenbelt. Clean places, nice girls, table shower, good pricing. No hassle with appointments and screening. Just show up. The Asian women know how to treat a guy. Check them out!

Satya
01-12-16, 04:17
Haven't seen much on any of these places lately and there are a bunch anyone have any experience?Have you read the forum to find the information you seek? Give it a try, make some visits and report your results, okay?

Rockman 2000
01-12-16, 08:29
I went by yesterday and uncle LEO was in there doing something. I don't imagine it was to sample the menu! They gave a provider the walk of shame.I live and work up here. ALL the AMPs up here get busted but one, down by the police station. Hmmmm. One right up the street from my office got busted a few years ago and there were two guys, cuffed, on York rd in their underwear. Not sue you want to be that guy. I can walk to the AMP he refers to. NEVER!

Zappa3
01-12-16, 21:05
I live and work up here. ALL the AMPs up here get busted but one, down by the police station. Hmmmm. One right up the street from my office got busted a few years ago and there were two guys, cuffed, on York rd in their underwear. Not sue you want to be that guy. I can walk to the AMP he refers to. NEVER!Don't give them any ideas.

EyeSpi
01-13-16, 14:43

If you have a little time and money, you should get on down there. I'm just sayin'.Went by Friday for a little look see, I saw th UPS man walk in the door, looks like a hallway inside? I decided to stop by on Monday, Well Monday about 3:00 went by an a black unmarked car with Le was on the lot, I waited on the lot next door for 30 min then left. Went to see Lisa 9118 Belair road late 30's, 4 cameras to keep a eye on you, no showers full menu available, also stated she will be going to 7111 Harford Rd next week.

FuqBoi
01-13-16, 22:46
Has anyone gone to 8610 lately, If so how was the service?

Satya
01-14-16, 01:11
I visited the place G Man spoke of and had a great time. The provider Beebee is in her thirties and has natural the Cups, her tits are bigger than Anna's from JHH for those who remember her. Back to the spa the place has only been open for 8 days and is spotless, the table shower was also very nice. At the start she asked if I wanted a TS and of course I said yes and it was excellent, back in the room she asked what kind of massage I wanted and I said "medium" and she gave a pretty good massage. VIP reminds me of Kyoto but with door that lock and not curtains. I live in Baltimore but the drive was simple and easy.

Ginger Man
01-14-16, 07:49
I visited the place G Man spoke of and had a great time. The provider Beebee is in her thirties and has natural the Cups, her tits are bigger than Anna's from JHH for those who remember her. Back to the spa the place has only been open for 8 days and is spotless, the table shower was also very nice. At the start she asked if I wanted a TS and of course I said yes and it was excellent, back in the room she asked what kind of massage I wanted and I said "medium" and she gave a pretty good massage. VIP reminds me of Kyoto but with door that lock and not curtains. I live in Baltimore but the drive was simple and easy.I can say I have had very good sessions at TK and TWBC (The Well Being Center?). There is also CY and now VIP. You can find them on BP. In the past, I have run into some old Howard County providers down there, but maybe not now. My hint, and you seniors already know this, is to find a place you like, repeat visit and spread a little wealth. Tip the manager, toss in an extra Jackson on a gal you like, and such. It can go from good to great.

JaeBmore
01-14-16, 16:26
What do you think, can I get hired as the MP correspondent for Maryland?

EyeSpi
01-15-16, 18:15
Stopped and saw yet another Lisa at 704 Nursery Road, it's a 2 girl operation 24-26 yrs old, 90 lbs. She likes to use her entire body to massage you, her knees and legs are part of her deep tissue massage, no shower as a matter of fact no heat either! Comes to the flip, I thought we agreed on a price for FS then she saw the cover, that ended real quick, agreed on CBJ, well out comes the saran wrap LOL, the press and seal type!

Eye.

Satya
01-15-16, 19:02
Stopped and saw yet another Lisa at 704 Nursery Road, it's a 2 girl operation 24-26 yrs old, 90 lbs. She likes to use her entire body to massage you, her knees and legs are part of her deep tissue massage, no shower as a matter of fact no heat either! Comes to the flip, I thought we agreed on a price for FS then she saw the cover, that ended real quick, agreed on CBJ, well out comes the saran wrap LOL, the press and seal type!

Eye.My God. I have never had that happen to me. That is crazy.

AfternoonDelit
01-16-16, 16:51

Eye.I've stopped by twice and have only been offered h. E. Both girls were cute sand gave good massage though. Probably won't return though. Good job eye!

ThomasTrain1
01-18-16, 19:10
Been there twice. Had Lisa and Nancy. Both were great massages. But I am 0 for 2. This is definitely a YMMV place.I agree its YMMV place. There is a 21 yo bella who gives a very technical massage, she is a massage genius. Cute, young but very proper (she covered her eyes when she walked in and I was in the buff). No joy however, beyond everywhere touch everywhere (very nice) except the boys and junior. Julie is rougher massage but will allow roaming and a friendly slap now and then. Linda went all the way (HE) but has not returned, was passer by it seems. You leave healthy and relaxed but may be seeking some relief after the massage. LOL.

MarlinMan
01-21-16, 19:30
Stopped by 7339 - called first to make sure they were open. Met at back door and taken to room. OK place -55 for an hour and has regular door but wall stops a foot short from ceiling. No shower. But at this price did not expect one. Older lady about 40 gave good rub down with oil and really worked out a few kinks. Light tease and then flip. Pointed to junior and she nodded. Stayed fully clothed but allowed OTC roaming. Not sure they take off anything. Not normal EZ off attire. Nice HJ that really hit the spot and milked me dry and then some.

Cleaned me up and then gave me more massage on front. Toes included. Clock on wall showed exactly one hour. So they do not cheat on time. Tipped 40 and she seemed like that was right amount. Kiss on cheek and asked when I would be back.

Member #6126
01-23-16, 12:19
Just thinking I could walk to 905 but it would be that walk home that I don't want to do.

Member #5124
01-23-16, 12:46
Just thinking I could walk to 905 but it would be that walk home that I don't want to do.I've been trying to figure out where I can walk as well, but not looking good.

Bman39
01-23-16, 14:11
I've been trying to figure out where I can walk as well, but not looking good.I went to 8020 and got a pre blizzard nut off yesterday. I am less than a mile away, I wonder if they have e charge to get snowed in with the girls?

Saw Nancy, not the prettiest and no real extra's to be had, maybe once she see's you again.

Ginger Man
01-23-16, 19:31
Boy am I going to need a good massage when all this crap is gone! I am way too old to be doing all this shoveling. My regular gal has been texting me from her condo all day, she is happy, loves snow. Sending pics to China.

Going to need that "special treatment. ".

DCHung
01-24-16, 07:11
Boy am I going to need a good massage when all this crap is gone! I am way too old to be doing all this shoveling. My regular gal has been texting me from her condo all day, she is happy, loves snow. Sending pics to China.

Going to need that "special treatment. ".I'm about to give up. I was doing it in stages but I have wind drifts up to 5'.

PaulHahn3
01-24-16, 12:39

Going to need that "special treatment. ".I already have my massage appointment set up with my fave. My snowthrower went out on me--so out came the shovel. Ouch! That's a lot of snow out there. I got the driveway cleared enough that I can get out if need be, but still a lot to do over the next few days. Part for my snowthrower will be delivered February 4--bummer.

Horsetrader
01-24-16, 15:39
.... My snowthrower went out on me--so out came the shovel....Same thing with me. 1 hour snowblowing plus 9 hours shoveling yesterday and today. I'm too tired to get out of my recliner and go get a massage. Any special treatment would give me a heart attack.

Kjmmd
01-26-16, 15:34
Any recommendations?

ProjectMayham
01-27-16, 00:19
Went to check my luck out after the storm. I called and confirmed closing time was 12. Sounded like more than 2 people in the background. Got the place, parked, and saw a truck running looking straight at the building seemed like the place was hot. Decided to go back home will try my favorite place tomorrow. Stay safe out there fellas.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cindy-spa-best/12872778

PhantomMenace1
01-27-16, 04:17
I have been looking for reviews on this place. Any extras and just for working out the kinks?

Satya
01-27-16, 12:44
I have been looking for reviews on this place. Any extras and just for working out the kinks?It is amazing what you will learn by reading the forum. For instance you may find where newbies are advised that here we generally share info after the requester has shared some. Also if you read the forum you may find your answer and don't forget "search. ".

Satya
01-27-16, 12:51
I have been looking for reviews on this place. Any extras and just for working out the kinks?Sorry bro I made a horrible mistake in my previous response and I am very sorry. I realized my mistake immediately after my reply but it is not available for me to edit. Please accept my apology.

DCHung
01-28-16, 09:21
I have been looking for reviews on this place. Any extras and just for working out the kinks?Angel touch in catonsville has no extras ever.

In fact they have groupons https://www.groupon.com/biz/catonsville-md/angel-touch-massage-spa.

DCHung
01-28-16, 18:01
Any recommendations?Unfortunately there are no spas near catonsville. You will need to venture north of the city. There have only been 2 in catonsville in the past few years be&be and the spa underneath it. Both are long gone.

Prefers Oral
01-29-16, 01:45
Went in on Monday and had an Awesome Massage. As you go in the door there are two beds. I am sure it is for couples but, I guess if any of you Mongers are tight you can hang out together. I was led into a personal room by a 24 year old masseuse. I think she was a ittle older but, I did not care she was attractive with small top and nice bottom. As I said the Massage was awesome and I thought about skipping the flip. Till she grabbed me from behind and started stroking. I actually raised up on all fours because it felt so good (sorry for that image} I flipped and she does wjat I hate she wanted to negotiate. We agreed and she continued. I got to explore with my hands but no penetration. I will repeat.

PhantomMenace1
01-29-16, 09:48
Thanks for the update, and I do apologize of I said anything out of manner I used to visit Be&Be and ML but since then I have spent less time on my hobby. Not to mention since I got married I'm kind of tip toeing around these days. But once again thanks for the update.

Mbwrink
01-29-16, 20:04
The edgewood rd place has at least one young woman under 30 working there, would hit it again.

EyeSpi
01-29-16, 20:27
The edgewood rd place has at least one young woman under 30 working there, would hit it again.Nice enough very limited but does allow roaming to a degree.

Prefers Oral
01-31-16, 00:28
Ok my last post sucked with out a name hoping to get that now BUt. This experience was even more ummmm entertaining! I see the add and see they have three girls and 4 hands for $. I decided screw it and take a shot. Short little tight body answersand leads me upstairs. I pay the. 6 and get comfortable. In comes the other girl she is bigger but comes right in grabs my man, I explore a little and say screw it. If the other one did not want it I figure she would be half as anyway. So get the rub. Got her name. And on the flip talk her into FS. Dress came off underwear comes off BUT SHE LEFT THE BRA ON! NO NO NO! Now I have to see so she takes bra off and I spot something as she covers the bottom of her chest. Hmmm how can I get her to move her hand? So for her safety (it could have been a. Cancerous mole she needed to get checked. Not that I would know what that looked like) I shove my thumb in the popper! Bingo! SHE has a complete THIRD NIPPLE! And yes I did play with it and took a lick butt could not get it hard! SHE would not get on top. CBJ, hstanding mish, standing dog, would not get on top. Sorry. I really did get her name but when I saw the third nipple I completely forgot it!

Ginger Man
01-31-16, 07:50
Ok my last post sucked with out a name hoping to get that now BUt. This experience was even more ummmm entertaining! I see the add and see they have three girls and 4 hands for $. I decided screw it and take a shot. Short little tight body answersand leads me upstairs. I pay the. 6 and get comfortable. In comes the other girl she is bigger but comes right in grabs my man, I explore a little and say screw it. If the other one did not want it I figure she would be half as anyway. So get the rub. Got her name. And on the flip talk her into FS. Dress came off underwear comes off BUT SHE LEFT THE BRA ON! NO NO NO! Now I have to see so she takes bra off and I spot something as she covers the bottom of her chest. Hmmm how can I get her to move her hand? So for her safety (it could have been a. Cancerous mole she needed to get checked. Not that I would know what that looked like) I shove my thumb in the popper! Bingo! SHE has a complete THIRD NIPPLE! And yes I did play with it and took a lick butt could not get it hard! SHE would not get on top. CBJ, hstanding mish, standing dog, would not get on top. Sorry. I really did get her name but when I saw the third nipple I completely forgot it!Well, much of my adolescence was consumed with fantasies of being a space explorer trapped on a planet of three breasted nymphos. I may have to sample!

Bigguy53
02-03-16, 17:44
Ok I've read the post and I want to try 905. I can't figure out the search function here. In any case 905 and the road it's on or is that the suite number?

BonsaiBoner
02-04-16, 08:54
Ok I've read the post and I want to try 905. I can't figure out the search function here. In any case 905 and the road it's on or is that the suite number?It's a suite #. Rd is York.

Forddiesel06
02-04-16, 18:03
I visited the AMP on nursery, not a bad time but not all great either. Standard finish of HE. Alot of pressure during rub and alot of oil used with no hot towel to wipe off. Not bad if your I. The area but wouldn't go out of my way.

Bigguy53
02-04-16, 18:21
For all of the PM helping a old guy out. Promise to report back.

Jim Boradio
02-04-16, 22:40
Stuck in a hotel in white marsh. Any decent AMPs with more than a rub and tug? Outcall would work too.

Thanks.

Jimbo.

DCHung
02-05-16, 06:36
Ok I've read the post and I want to try 905. I can't figure out the search function here. In any case 905 and the road it's on or is that the suite number?905 York rd.

RichK56
02-05-16, 10:10
Anyone see the new aamp ad that popped up for Murray Hill rd? Looks similar to the one a few months ago on Gentle Shade. Had a good experience there but they were gone shortly after. As I recall, many were making predictions of their short stay based on how specific they were advertising.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/443-538-6199-in-call-new-girl-asian-girls/12891658

Member #6126
02-05-16, 11:35
Can not contact my favorite condo in towson (circle) they stopped ads on BP last Thursday no one answers. Any Info on this would be appreciated.

I think I might go cry now.

JBuckman
02-05-16, 18:04
New SPA near Greenbelt.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-serving-dc-college-park-area-japanesetaiwan-bodywork-open-until-late-free-table-shower/12929574

You notice all of these ads (Nursery Rd in BWI area and Belair Rd) are similar message such as three rooms with 4 beds. It is a same management that I had a bad experience twice. The man sat in the lounge room watching me while I exited the spa.

The girls will play with you nothing more than HJ. No competition like the next door TWBC!

Ginger Man
02-06-16, 07:56
Can not contact my favorite condo in towson (circle) they stopped ads on BP last Thursday no one answers. Any Info on this would be appreciated.

I think I might go cry now.Is when, next week? A lot of gals going back to Flushing to party. They will probably be back in a week or so, refreshed and ready for your money.

Scumbler
02-06-16, 13:35
Is when, next week? A lot of gals going back to Flushing to party. They will probably be back in a week or so, refreshed and ready for your money.Starts Monday, Ginger. And yes, lots of NY traffic to be expected in the next week or two.

Dis Joint
02-06-16, 13:51
I visited the flower in Jessup the other night and met Sandy. Older provider with a decent body, but no a $$. No table shower available, but assisted shower was decent. Then to the sauna and back to the room. Standard rub down with a basic finish. The ony complaint is that they charge $75 for 1 hour.

Elliott Brood
02-06-16, 18:39
Visited this new place in Towson. They open til midnight.

It's in a busy area full of construction companies. At night it's pretty desolate. The first thing you see when you walk in are the four security cameras pointing outside. The girls were at the door expecting me when I knocked.

The house is old and rickety and tiny. You get escorted to the second floor. Yo-Yo provided the service and was a nice looking late 20's or early 30's Chinese gal. The advertised table shower was "broken" or the "water was cold. " I'm sure they always say this since I can't imagine where they would put one. So, don't go if you really want a table shower. The massage was decent with the standard soft-touch on the flip. A negotiated $60 to the house $60 allowed upstairs appreciation.

If feeling desperate I would return.

Iinnov8
02-08-16, 01:09
Anyone seen Ginger? She's older with nice bolt ons and some tats. Used to be at 905 and Golden back in the day.

Just E
02-08-16, 10:41
Been out of the loop for awhile and decided that I needed some attention. I had noticed the all of the ones popping up around this area. I decided to roll the dice and see what I get. I decided to try 8020 and it was good for what I wanted. I was looking for a good massage and a decent ending. Provider was mid thirties which wasn't an issue. I was just looking to get back in to the swing. Massage was complete and got all the kinks out. Ending was sufficient. And I got my full time. Provider continued to massage after ending until time was up. Total damage $. 20. I want to try some of the others, but I would return. Seems that there was only one provider there last night. Sorry didn't get a name.

Tim1820
02-08-16, 16:57
Discreet and out of the way location. Church Lane I'd on the west side of York Rd near Yorkridge Shopping Center. The Craigs ad is typical with the google map. Click on it and you get the wrong house. It's really the 3 story house next door. Built in 1892 - and it looks like it. But the girls are much younger. Massage was good and thorough. Put her at ease with some early leg roaming. More roaming on the flip. Left happy with a promise of more as you get known. Will return. Don't get snowed in there or maybe it would be a new adventure.

PaulHahn3
02-09-16, 14:28
Is when, next week? A lot of gals going back to Flushing to party. They will probably be back in a week or so, refreshed and ready for your money.Both of my favorites are off to New York all week for the Chinese New Year celebrations. Irritating in terms of my "stress" levels. But they are both wonderful ladies and deserve some non-work time.

Well, next week I'll be able to do four sessions in one week and keep within my budget with the money I'm not spending this week! I should be very relaxed by the end of the week.

Member #6126
02-09-16, 17:32
Both of my favorites are off to New York all week for the Chinese New Year celebrations. Irritating in terms of my "stress" levels. But they are both wonderful ladies and deserve some non-work time.

Well, next week I'll be able to do four sessions in one week and keep within my budget with the money I'm not spending this week! I should be very relaxed by the end of the week.I feel your pain!

Member #6126
02-09-16, 17:46
Discreet and out of the way location. Church Lane I'd on the west side of York Rd near Yorkridge Shopping Center. The Craigs ad is typical with the google map. Click on it and you get the wrong house. It's really the 3 story house next door. Built in 1892 - and it looks like it. But the girls are much younger. Massage was good and thorough. Put her at ease with some early leg roaming. More roaming on the flip. Left happy with a promise of more as you get known. Will return. Don't get snowed in there or maybe it would be a new adventure.They may make a promise for more. But I can promise you that this place is going to last for like two seconds, given the history of York Road Asian establishment. There is a church on this street and it maybe at the end of the railroad tracks, they are not hiding from anybody. It's going to go down trust me. I figure the only hope we have for Asian action on york road is if Off Track Betting passes in Timonium Fairgrounds. This will change the playing field in this area. Know your "History" my Friends many have fallen on york road I was busted on York Road. STAY THE HELL AWAY! Now you might be thinking what about 905 they get spot checked regularly and I just wish I had their attorney.

02-09-16, 18:04
They may make a promise for more. But I can promise you that this place is going to last for like two seconds, given the history of York Road Asian establishment. There is a church on this street and it maybe at the end of the railroad tracks, they are not hiding from anybody. It's going to go down trust me. I figure the only hope we have for Asian action on york road is if Off Track Betting passes in Timonium Fairgrounds. This will change the playing field in this area. Know your "History" my Friends many have fallen on york road I was busted on York Road. STAY THE HELL AWAY! Now you might be thinking what about 905 they get spot checked regularly and I just wish I had their attorney.I fully agree with MassagaMe. Church lane is a very close knit community. The few locals / family that still remain will surely cause major problems for this establishment.

Newbie.

Zappa3
02-09-16, 20:01
This is the furthest north any AMP has been on York Rd. Sadly, they are doomed and are very close to Cockeysville Police station. I wouldn't even go there out of fear of being harrassed by LE. That would be a diiferent story if I weren't married.

I fully agree with MassagaMe. Church lane is a very close knit community. The few locals / family that still remain will surely cause major problems for this establishment.

Newbie.

Ben David
02-11-16, 13:28
I had a day off and was feeling a bit antsy after all the snow. Checked out this place across from the bank. Entered in the back, was greeted by Annie (I think). A little plump but fine with me because the important parts were bigger than usual on an Asian. Instead of shaking hands I decided to be suave with a gentlemanly kiss on the hand. She blushed and responded with a little peck on the lips. Not sure I wanted that but it sent the right message. Opted for the half hour for usual tuition. Assisted stand up shower during which only one body part was washed. Back in the room, I sat up on the edge of the table with my legs hanging down. She started manual labor and allowed me to free the girls. She responded well to nip action so I tried peeling off the lower layers, which she also allowed. Began manual labor on her. Either good acting or she really likes this part of her job. Finished me and then a little cooldown massage. Standard tip plus an extra Hamilton. Mutual fun, would repeat.

Rockman 2000
02-12-16, 08:20
They may make a promise for more. But I can promise you that this place is going to last for like two seconds, given the history of York Road Asian establishment. There is a church on this street and it maybe at the end of the railroad tracks, they are not hiding from anybody. It's going to go down trust me. I figure the only hope we have for Asian action on york road is if Off Track Betting passes in Timonium Fairgrounds. This will change the playing field in this area. Know your "History" my Friends many have fallen on york road I was busted on York Road. STAY THE HELL AWAY! Now you might be thinking what about 905 they get spot checked regularly and I just wish I had their attorney.I could agree more. Every spa north of the beltway on York Rd has been shut down. This one is way too close to many residents and St Joe's church. I wouldn't go there if it were free. My office is on York Rd by the fairgrounds. There was a house just up the street by the gas station. They busted that in the middle of the day a few years ago. They the cops had two guys outside the house in their underwear for all to see driving by. Last year the house nest door was a spa for about 3 months. This is a very tight community and the residents are very active. STAY AWAY!

As for 905, I believe that LE goes there for services. They have been open for more than 20 years.

RM.

BigShorty
02-12-16, 10:35
Was in the area for a business trip. Stopped in to check out what was good. Got the new girl. Not to bad look. But I will have to say it was the best professional massage I have ever had. Makes massage envy look like amateurs. Using Google translate, found out she used to be a Chinese doctor back in China. So if you are looking for a great massage this is the place to go. Since I was a new face was a little reluctant to make me happy but talked my way into it.

Dff 4580
02-13-16, 17:38
Went to the Nursery Rd. Location. Place is fairly easy to access but there's so many opportunities to be spotted. In fact, I saw several cars in the parking lot running with people in them. Still went in to see what was available and a woman with a fairly unattractive face greeted me. She couldn't even speak bad English. She was completely unintelligible. She asked the other girl who I'd describe as cute, but not particularly attractive body-wise to translate but she did just as bad with the language as her colleague.

So I left and felt pretty good about it. I feel like if I can't negotiate with them properly, tell them what I like (even in just the massage portion), then it's not worth my time. So maybe this place is okay if you speak Chinese, or don't care about communicating at all but it's definitely not a place I'll return.

BancoDePesces
02-13-16, 18:44
I had a day off and was feeling a bit antsy after all the snow. Checked out this place across from the bank. Entered in the back, was greeted by Annie (I think). A little plump but fine with me because the important parts were bigger than usual on an Asian. Instead of shaking hands I decided to be suave with a gentlemanly kiss on the hand. She blushed and responded with a little peck on the lips. Not sure I wanted that but it sent the right message. Opted for the half hour for usual tuition. Assisted stand up shower during which only one body part was washed. Back in the room, I sat up on the edge of the table with my legs hanging down. She started manual labor and allowed me to free the girls. She responded well to nip action so I tried peeling off the lower layers, which she also allowed. Began manual labor on her. Either good acting or she really likes this part of her job. Finished me and then a little cooldown massage. Standard tip plus an extra Hamilton. Mutual fun, would repeat.That's Anna and she is very sweet and lots of fun. Never goes as far as you may want but honestly never needs to.

AceKing88
02-13-16, 21:05
They may make a promise for more. But I can promise you that this place is going to last for like two seconds, given the history of York Road Asian establishment. There is a church on this street and it maybe at the end of the railroad tracks, they are not hiding from anybody. It's going to go down trust me. I figure the only hope we have for Asian action on york road is if Off Track Betting passes in Timonium Fairgrounds. This will change the playing field in this area. Know your "History" my Friends many have fallen on york road I was busted on York Road. STAY THE HELL AWAY! Now you might be thinking what about 905 they get spot checked regularly and I just wish I had their attorney.This is true I got caught up a years ago. The cop I talked to said his job was to shut every Asian Massage Parlor down in Baltimore County East. He stuck to his word one by one each establishment was shut down. If you have been going to the parlors in the last 7 years you know what I'm talking about. At its peak there were so many parlors in Parkville and Towson the options were endless didn't even have to go to 1406,this was before 905 was so popular. Harford rd had multiple ones from Joppa to northern pkwy. Joppa rd had plenty options from harford rd all the way up to Goucher. Belair rd had several from the beltway all the way down to Glenmore. Hell York rd had a Gem right across the 711 pass Bellona. I blessed them All. LOL I didn't even include my city tour. The sweep is coming again folks. But I digress. Parlors never last long in the Timonium Cockeysville Area please be careful out there because like you said it will be shut down Asap. Sorry for the rant but man good times.

KentMm
02-15-16, 10:52
Went there again hoping that if repeated then I would get lucky. That would be a big fat NOPE. Nothing nada, nope.

Massage is good but no extras at all, so def. Disappointing for sure.

Ginger Man
02-15-16, 15:20
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/5448735973.html

Catonsville, open a lot and late, walk ins, is this new or did I miss one?

Satya
02-15-16, 15:34

Catonsville, open a lot and late, walk ins, is this new or did I miss one?With none of the cue words like private rooms, Asian girls and a woman in the picture it looks legit to me.

Member #6126
02-15-16, 19:16
With none of the cue words like private rooms, Asian girls and a woman in the picture it looks legit to me.Yes I hope that this trend ends soon. Legit Asian it's just not right by my rules. Sure it's legit they also thought too long about the pricing.

MarlinMan
02-16-16, 15:49
Stopped by 404 Friday evening. Easy to miss the alley that leads to parking lot. $60.00 hour. No shower but nice massage and standard HJ as HE. Roamed under the top. Be cups on 40 ish lady. $40.00 tip.

Got 55 minutes. No other customers there. Think only the one lady working.

I was in the area. OK place but nothing worth long drive to.

Horsetrader
02-16-16, 18:40
Yes I hope that this trend ends soon. Legit Asian it's just not right by my rules. Sure it's legit they also thought too long about the pricing.Legit Asian massage places are more common than mongers would like to believe.

Adam Gold
02-17-16, 10:30
Anyone know if Kari (Monroe) and Patryce (Scarlett) are still available? I haven't seen any ads for them in over a month and no one is answering the phone.

http://www.theexecutivecompanion.net/classifieds/?ad=33ad6b60091a7a746ee6fdd49f0efaaa&state=MD&city=Baltimore

BonsaiBoner
02-17-16, 11:30
Stopped by this place yesterday. The last review I saw on it was almost a year ago. And was not good. Thought I would see if things had changed. Apparently not. First thing I did not like was having to stand on the street at a busy intersection waiting for her to answer the bell. Door was opened by an older mamasan looking woman. Which is what was described before. I asked how many girls were working and she pouted to herself. So I bolted. By the way the sign at the door says ivy spa but is advertised as excellent.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/5450721961.html

Randy7777
02-17-16, 12:23

Catonsville, open a lot and late, walk ins, is this new or did I miss one?Parking lot in back of building is shared with a Pub. You have to walk past the Pub entrance and up the stairs to the Suite. One girl working when I went on Super Bowl Sunday.

Paid $60.00 for the 1 HR plus $20.00 for the Table Shower which consisted of a wipe down while laying on the table.

Best to make an appointment like I did. While I was on the table there was 3 knocks on the door and she left me to answer. One time while doing the Table Shower I was wet and back was uncovered so that was unpleasant, She turned away three clients although one may have been let in to wait.

Bassically about 45-50 minutes left happy. Massage was OK and I doubt there is anything more available other then to leave happy.

If you like table shower and massage while on the Table then Gerwig in Columbia is better. She is a nice lady and they have room for other attendants so maybe things will improve. But other then the location being close by there was nothing special about the experience.

Krock21
02-17-16, 12:59
With none of the cue words like private rooms, Asian girls and a woman in the picture it looks legit to me.Stopped by the place yesterday. The two women are old and ugly. The one I got did give a first rate massage. I closed my eyes and took the standard finish 40+40. Better off spending your cash on a street walker. Rooms are a take over of previous offices. Each with a door. Nothing worth repeating.

Satya
02-17-16, 14:38
Stopped by the place yesterday. The two women are old and ugly. The one I got did give a first rate massage. I closed my eyes and took the standard finish 40+40. Better off spending your cash on a street walker. Rooms are a take over of previous offices. Each with a door. Nothing worth repeating.What? Do you mean the girl in the picture wasn't there, that is shocking. Thanks for the report and I hope you found accommodation somewhere.

Zappa3
02-17-16, 21:46
But the ad did mention accupressure. That alone is usually enough to guarantee at least a happy ending. The woman on the massage table getting massaged definitely sends a mixed signal though.

What? Do you mean the girl in the picture wasn't there, that is shocking. Thanks for the report and I hope you found accommodation somewhere.

Satya
02-17-16, 22:23
But the ad did mention accupressure. That alone is usually enough to guarantee at least a happy ending. The woman on the massage table getting massaged definitely sends a mixed signal though.That reply was was for Bonzai's post about the place he bolted from but what you say certainly is true.

BonsaiBoner
02-18-16, 11:49
What? Do you mean the girl in the picture wasn't there, that is shocking. Thanks for the report and I hope you found accommodation somewhere.Ha ha. Yeah I know better than to look for the girl in the picture. But was hoping maybe something more than what answered. LOL. I ended up going to my fav 905 the next day.

Tim1820
02-18-16, 14:17
Started with a newly advertised place, 9118. Parked in the back, no other cars. 10:30 am and no answer. No sign of life. Went down the street to 8330 and found a professional "For Rent" sign on the front. These 2 are run by the same group that runs 7111 Harford. Drove up the road to 8840 Belair Rd and saw a lovely Asian standing behind the glass storm door. Short leather skirt. Had to go in. Very friendly, draped me in a towel for a full back rub down, then removed it for the massage. She dropped my arms to the side of the table and continued. Shortly she had a bare leg against my arm. I responded with some roaming all the way up to the panties. Good, professional massage followed by the light touching and then teasing. Flipped and vigorous HJ followed. Free roaming by my. See Cup with full nipples and mutual HJ. Several warm towels followed for a clean departure. One note. Heard a monger in the hallway ask another lady what the cost was and if she would remove her clothes during the massage. She gave a price and said no. I think he left. I don't think that questions about clothing should be asked. Let your actions and her response guide you.

Goodtimes69
02-18-16, 22:48
Anyone know if Kari (Monroe) and Patryce (Scarlett) are still available? I haven't seen any ads for them in over a month and no one is answering the phone.

http://www.theexecutivecompanion.net/classifieds/?ad=33ad6b60091a7a746ee6fdd49f0efaaa&state=MD&city=BaltimoreI saw Kari about 2 weeks ago and she told me that she no longer works with Patryce.

JRockerX
02-18-16, 23:54
I went there the other night about 2 weeks ago during the Chinese New Year and I saw no sign of life.

The parking is very weird there. Did you park in the back or at the front?

If you don't mind, can I PM you for more details?

Started with a newly advertised place, 9118. Parked in the back, no other cars. 10:30 am and no answer. No sign of life. Went down the street to 8330 and found a professional "For Rent" sign on the front. These 2 are run by the same group that runs 7111 Harford. Drove up the road to 8840 Belair Rd and saw a lovely Asian standing behind the glass storm door. Short leather skirt. Had to go in. Very friendly, draped me in a towel for a full back rub down, then removed it for the massage. She dropped my arms to the side of the table and continued. Shortly she had a bare leg against my arm. I responded with some roaming all the way up to the panties. Good, professional massage followed by the light touching and then teasing. Flipped and vigorous HJ followed. Free roaming by my. See Cup with full nipples and mutual HJ. Several warm towels followed for a clean departure. One note. Heard a monger in the hallway ask another lady what the cost was and if she would remove her clothes during the massage. She gave a price and said no. I think he left. I don't think that questions about clothing should be asked. Let your actions and her response guide you.

KentMm
02-19-16, 11:01
So you are saying there is something wrong in the world.

Yes I hope that this trend ends soon. Legit Asian it's just not right by my rules. Sure it's legit they also thought too long about the pricing.

CapnJohnSmith
02-19-16, 13:13
Recently visited 905. Unfortunately, I was told that my fav provider, Apple, was on vacation.

So, I was introduced to a hot little number, Tina (could've been Gina). She appears to be in her mid-30's, 5'4", long curly hair. Firm, thick body, but not chubby.

She used to work at Kyoto under a different name. Good TS, good firm massage. Left fully satisfied. She's a keeper. Treat her well.

EyeSpi
02-19-16, 16:08
I went there the other night about 2 weeks ago during the Chinese New Year and I saw no sign of life.

The parking is very weird there. Did you park in the back or at the front?

If you don't mind, can I PM you for more details?When I was there her name was Lisa. PM for details.

Eye.

Ccity5
02-20-16, 00:29
Hit up GHC a few times in the past couple of weeks. Drew bebe, you get what you spend. Last session cut short because they were busy, promised extra time next time. Roaming hands allowed but follow their lead.

JaeBmore
02-21-16, 09:30
Stopped in last week and there was one provider: plump plus and 40's. Massage room has door, a repurposed office. Table is low end, not padded well on top or sides. Foot rest was vinyl, not covered. Massage was lame, HE performed while staring off in distance, complained of $30 tip, best part is there is a back door to leave. New baseline for bad experience.

DCHung
02-21-16, 09:40
Recently visited 905. Unfortunately, I was told that my fav provider, Apple, was on vacation.

So, I was introduced to a hot little number, Tina (could've been Gina). She appears to be in her mid-30's, 5'4", long curly hair. Firm, thick body, but not chubby.

She used to work at Kyoto under a different name. Good TS, good firm massage. Left fully satisfied. She's a keeper. Treat her well.I wonder if it is Ruby.

Willy Wanka
02-21-16, 23:18
Stopped in last night, met cee-cee. Late 20's and cute. 5'3" maybe 110 lbs. Be's. Shower was unassisted. Lame. Massage was best I've ever had though. Seriously! Roaming was allowed, let the girls out, very enthusiastic young lady, very bubbly and friendly. I left happy. Girl had the kung fu grip. Clean place, saw another girl on my way out who was really cute too. I'd trade the less impressive TS for a 10/10 massage any day. Really good experience overall.

Wanka.

Hrdndp
02-22-16, 00:32
Stopped in last week and there was one provider: plump plus and 40's. Massage room has door, a repurposed office. Table is low end, not padded well on top or sides. Foot rest was vinyl, not covered. Massage was lame, HE performed while staring off in distance, complained of $30 tip, best part is there is a back door to leave. New baseline for bad experience.I stop in 6301 Saturday and an old woman name starting with a J,not a looker at all happen to take me back for a massage. The massage was good and on the flip went down hill also with the agreeing on what best for both of us. I was able to touch and left much lighter than I was when I arrived.

BonsaiBoner
02-22-16, 09:56
Stopped in last week and drew cookie. Late 30's maybe early 40's. Very attractive very nice body. TS was good and massage was ok. On the flip negotiated for everything $. But she was defiantly rushing. Just wanted to get me done and gone. She said I was lucky because she normally dosnt do this. Still had fun. Just have had more fun with other attendants there.

CapnJohnSmith
02-22-16, 10:15
I wonder if it is Ruby.I remember Ruby well. This wasn't Ruby. She said that she went by "Chay" or something like it.

Gibz1981
02-23-16, 08:47
Stopped by and got no answer. Shame.

DCHung
02-23-16, 08:48
I remember Ruby well. This wasn't Ruby. She said that she went by "Chay" or something like it.My 2nd guess would be Candy? She was commuting from this area to Pittsburgh for a bit. Last I heard Ruby was in TX and thought she may have returned.

Lagaza1
02-23-16, 12:52
In the abingdon / edgewood area next to Bush river. Women are 30+. Lately its been more miss than hit.

TS is on a weird wooden frame with vinyl tiling to lay on. Its not horrible if your getting a good TS but lately that quality has been deteriorating. Its also in a wash / dryer room. The last time I went they had some type of cushion shreds spilling out from the dryer all onto the floor. So you walk into this messy wash room to get cleaned and the entire room is freezing. They have a pretty cool shower you can use if you're into that, but it'll be by yourself.

Rushed times, they try to up charge for roaming and giving better views, but don't tell you until its all said and done. The last two times I went I was cut short by about 20 minutes when I went for an hour. I left lighter, but normally there's still more massage to be had after. The requested damage is. 65/. 70, I gave. 6 for a very standard visit but she was still unhappy. Massage was mediocre. At times imaginative, other times just painful to the point where for the next few days my body felt stiffer and more tense than ever.

I keep going back because it's only a mile away from my house, but its like constantly rolling dice for quality of services.

Satya
02-24-16, 01:19
In the abingdon / edgewood area next to Bush river. Women are 30+. Lately its been more miss than hit.

TS is on a weird wooden frame with vinyl tiling to lay on. Its not horrible if your getting a good TS but lately that quality has been deteriorating. Its also in a wash / dryer room. The last time I went they had some type of cushion shreds spilling out from the dryer all onto the floor. So you walk into this messy wash room to get cleaned and the entire room is freezing. They have a pretty cool shower you can use if you're into that, but it'll be by yourself.

Rushed times, they try to up charge for roaming and giving better views, but don't tell you until its all said and done. The last two times I went I was cut short by about 20 minutes when I went for an hour. I left lighter, but normally there's still more massage to be had after. The requested damage is. 65/. 70, I gave. 6 for a very standard visit but she was still unhappy. Massage was mediocre. At times imaginative, other times just painful to the point where for the next few days my body felt stiffer and more tense than ever.

I keep going back because it's only a mile away from my house, but its like constantly rolling dice for quality of services.What does this mean? " 65/. 70, I gave. 6 " Did you pay $65, I don't understand 65/. Or did you pay $70 with a $6. 00 tip?

EyeSpi
02-24-16, 11:00
Stopped by and got no answer. Shame.Sometimes customers will park on the side street and walk to the back door due to the fact she has 4 cameras watching outside.

Eye.

Lagaza1
02-25-16, 13:21
What does this mean? " 65/. 70, I gave. 6 " Did you pay $65, I don't understand 65/. Or did you pay $70 with a $6. 00 tip?65, minor typo.

Gibz1981
02-25-16, 13:57
Sometimes customers will park on the side street and walk to the back door due to the fact she has 4 cameras watching outside.

Eye.I parked to the rear of the spot. I don't think they are in there. If they were, maybe they were busy. I didn't see any cars so I guess they might have parked nearby and walked. I will try again and report.

CoinDad
02-25-16, 19:54
When to the place on church small house. Knocked on door older lady answered went to a clean room. Nice looking Chinese lady came in 30's short skirt ccups. Massage was ok asked for light touch. Lasted 15 min on flip. 8 got me a full menu. CBJ mish was def worth the money they prob won't be there long, but I will be returning.

Lagaza1
02-25-16, 21:21
Just got back from here. Been here a handful of times since it opened. Went last month to see if the service changed. The massage & flip were promising last time, but didn't find anything more on the menu outside of the usual HE. Was also disappointed that they don't offer TS. Anyways I decided I wanted to give it one last definitive try. I live in the area so it was low risk. I went back today to see if repeating would warrant a little more privileges.

The inside smells like molded linens. There's a type of rancid scent that's nearly unbearable. If you've browsed reviews you'll know theres an older man who seems to always be there. Idk what his role is but its weird to just always see him hanging around. Especially since they don't close the doors all the way. Decided I'd only do a half hour. Cute, younger, probably late 20's. Regular clothing, jeans and shirt. Asked for a soft rub, she kept resorting to digging deep, which was frustrating. Used lots of oil and gave a pretty generic unimaginative rub. On the flip, after the typical light finger tip touch she got to work. Barely let you touch her. No real personality. No upgrades. Nothing (I had a hamilton + waiting.) finished within the 30, I gave her. 4 for the house and. 4 for the work, though it was probably worth less.

I think I've been here enough to stand by the decision that this place will never improve in quality. Not sure how it stays in business considering other local shops offer at least a little more interesting experiences. Not to mention I never see people mongering here.

I'd say save your money. Don't go.

Flight Time
02-26-16, 14:30
I could agree more. Every spa north of the beltway on York Rd has been shut down. This one is way too close to many residents and St Joe's church. I wouldn't go there if it were free. My office is on York Rd by the fairgrounds. There was a house just up the street by the gas station. They busted that in the middle of the day a few years ago. They the cops had two guys outside the house in their underwear for all to see driving by. Last year the house nest door was a spa for about 3 months. This is a very tight community and the residents are very active. STAY AWAY!

As for 905, I believe that LE goes there for services. They have been open for more than 20 years.

RM.I always wondered what would happen. There's bound to be guys who think a place is legitimate and happen to be there during a sweep. Unless they catch her nude or you pumping away, what would they do to you.

Ginger Man
02-26-16, 15:47
I always wondered what would happen. There's bound to be guys who think a place is legitimate and happen to be there during a sweep. Unless they catch her nude or you pumping away, what would they do to you.I was at Kyoto once, two young white guys tried to come in at the same time, the Mamasan smelled the rat, said they were closed. She knew that was how the PoPo worked. The gal I was with came in the massage room, said it was the police, they were locking up the spa, I had to leave. She was seriously scared. I was the only customer there, at say, three in the afternoon.

She said cut through the Yoga School, they may have another door. But the cops are waiting at the front door, a bunch of them.

Hmm. If you remember Kyoto, you left in the hallway, but not in view of the front door. I looked right and there was an exit at the end of the hall, and right outside was the informal smoking area. About four guys there, smoking, and I hung out a few minutes talking Ravens and stuff. Then I slowly walked to my car in the parking lot, casual as I pleased. There were four undercover cops and a police van in front of the building, and they gave me hard looks. I looked back at them like they could go fuck themselves.

A close call, could have ruined my life in so many ways were I busted.

RbJones6
02-26-16, 20:10
But it is legal for you to be there if no sexual activity is occurring. And its legal to get a massage with a towel on or off. The police cannot do anything to you unless you're caught in the act, or if you run your mouth and say anything outside of "you were getting a massage only".

I was at Kyoto once, two young white guys tried to come in at the same time, the Mamasan smelled the rat, said they were closed. She knew that was how the PoPo worked. The gal I was with came in the massage room, said it was the police, they were locking up the spa, I had to leave. She was seriously scared. I was the only customer there, at say, three in the afternoon.

She said cut through the Yoga School, they may have another door. But the cops are waiting at the front door, a bunch of them.

Hmm. If you remember Kyoto, you left in the hallway, but not in view of the front door. I looked right and there was an exit at the end of the hall, and right outside was the informal smoking area. About four guys there, smoking, and I hung out a few minutes talking Ravens and stuff. Then I slowly walked to my car in the parking lot, casual as I pleased. There were four undercover cops and a police van in front of the building, and they gave me hard looks. I looked back at them like they could go fuck themselves.

A close call, could have ruined my life in so many ways were I busted.

Flight Time
02-26-16, 22:03
I was at Kyoto once, two young white guys tried to come in at the same time, the Mamasan smelled the rat, said they were closed. She knew that was how the PoPo worked. The gal I was with came in the massage room, said it was the police, they were locking up the spa, I had to leave. She was seriously scared. I was the only customer there, at say, three in the afternoon.

A close call, could have ruined my life in so many ways were I busted.Damn no kidding. I found myself in an AMP once that I thought was legit, I mean right next to a buffet restaurant, big sign that said Massage across the front of it. Great massage, it wasn't until she asked me to roll over that I went oh. I guess I should have known given there wasn't any lobby type area, but heck the staff wore uniform type clothes.

Satya
02-26-16, 22:24
Damn no kidding. I found myself in an AMP once that I thought was legit, I mean right next to a buffet restaurant, big sign that said Massage across the front of it. Great massage, it wasn't until she asked me to roll over that I went oh. I guess I should have known given there wasn't any lobby type area, but heck the staff wore uniform type clothes.That is a pleasant surprise.

DarkTimes40
02-27-16, 03:24
Went last night about 0915, saw Amy. REALLY good back massage. Flipped & skipped any other pretense. Skilful HJ with MT. Breasts (balls still ache) - FS was promised upon return if I booked an hour. Would def repeat.

Rockman 2000
02-27-16, 10:45
Damn no kidding. I found myself in an AMP once that I thought was legit, I mean right next to a buffet restaurant, big sign that said Massage across the front of it. Great massage, it wasn't until she asked me to roll over that I went oh. I guess I should have known given there wasn't any lobby type area, but heck the staff wore uniform type clothes.I was at TBC when the cops came one night. They were banging on the door. We, myself and Candy from BP body rub now, waited it out. After about 30 minutes I had to leave. I chanced it and went out a side door. NO cops in sight, I was super lucky.

Member #6126
02-27-16, 15:45
I always wondered what would happen. There's bound to be guys who think a place is legitimate and happen to be there during a sweep. Unless they catch her nude or you pumping away, what would they do to you.It's not a crime to be naked. At least that is what the county prosecutor told a vice cop in court. If you are pounding away Don't leave or let her leave any money laying around that is evidence. Cops used to knock the door down and take a picture. Not sure if that still happens. Having gone thru this as a witness there is a real disconnect between the LE side and the prosecution side, which makes me question who is giving LE their marching orders. Is it just community complaints, churches, an outraged moral majority.

All I am saying is give a guy a break.

CapnJohnSmith
02-27-16, 17:14
My 2nd guess would be Candy? She was commuting from this area to Pittsburgh for a bit. Last I heard Ruby was in TX and thought she may have returned.According to "Tina" at 905, Ruby has a bad back and is out of the biz. Don't know if that's true or not. Tina mentioned she was in Pittsburgh for a while. Does your Candy match my description from an earlier post?

Scumbler
02-27-16, 23:42
Tried calling Ivy a few times to schedule a massage at Relaxx. Calls went straight to voicemail each time. So I headed over to the house and found it dark and empty. Bummer. Anyone got intel?

MoonMonger
02-28-16, 01:27
Tried calling Ivy a few times to schedule a massage at Relaxx. Calls went straight to voicemail each time. So I headed over to the house and found it dark and empty. Bummer. Anyone got intel?She's been under the weather for the past week and had missed quite a few days, she is by appointment only and won't take your call unless she knows your #, if you haven't seen her before, you will have a hard time reaching her. PM me if you really want to see her. For those who had been there, Relaxx is the epitome of a massage parlor.

JaeBmore
02-28-16, 06:30
Agree, the best, like no other, and all class.

She's been under the weather for the past week and had missed quite a few days, she is by appointment only and won't take your call unless she knows your #, if you haven't seen her before, you will have a hard time reaching her. PM me if you really want to see her. For those who had been there, Relaxx is the epitome of a massage parlor.

DCHung
02-28-16, 09:32
According to "Tina" at 905, Ruby has a bad back and is out of the biz. Don't know if that's true or not. Tina mentioned she was in Pittsburgh for a while. Does your Candy match my description from an earlier post?Yes that is Candy who worked at kyoto and sky spa in pittsburgh.

Scumbler
02-28-16, 13:39
She's been under the weather for the past week and had missed quite a few days, she is by appointment only and won't take your call unless she knows your #, if you haven't seen her before, you will have a hard time reaching her. PM me if you really want to see her. For those who had been there, Relaxx is the epitome of a massage parlor.Tried to PM you, Moon, but your inbox is over quota. You'll need to delete some messages.

MoonMonger
02-29-16, 07:42
Tried to PM you, Moon, but your inbox is over quota. You'll need to delete some messages.Box cleared.

Waahoo
02-29-16, 23:58
Stopped in last week and drew cookie. Late 30's maybe early 40's. Very attractive very nice body. TS was good and massage was ok. On the flip negotiated for everything $. But she was defiantly rushing. Just wanted to get me done and gone. She said I was lucky because she normally dosnt do this. Still had fun. Just have had more fun with other attendants there.I stopped there Sunday, after getting no answer at 9118. Second time for no answer there. Anyway, drew Cookie at 905. She is definitely a looker. Your description is spot-on. She asked the usual. Been before. Who did I see. Paid for an hour. TS was good and looked promising. Then things began to turn for the worst. Got about 5-7 minute tease massage. She was hinting to flip, but I was not hearing it just yet. Another 1-2 minutes and she asked me to flip. Asked what I wanted. Said I wanted the all inclusive package for $. She got offensive and I needed to pay more. Told her that was all I had and was willing to pay. Told her that massage was no where near over and she wanted premium pay. Not going to happen. She said for what I offered I could have CBJ OR mish, no combo plate. Wanted. 6 for manual option. Told her that the prices were too high. She said she wasn't like Candy who would "F*ck for a 20". Her exact words and said she would send in someone else. In walks mama. Mam says she is only girl there and I can't get someone else. Told her I didn't want someone else, just wanted her girl to come off her high horse and do her job. She left, and Cookie says "fine. Just massage". She give a decent massage and at t 45 minute mark, says we are done and was sorry I couldn't afford to pay her a tip. Let her know there is a difference between can't and won't. Left with no tip, and went to church lane instead, where I had an excellent time.

Rant over.

Waahoo.

Member #5074
03-01-16, 20:14
Was in town today. Went to 5107. Texted them and they promised 100% young girl. Yeah, I was born yesterday. But I went anyway. I'm a veteran at the hobby so I've seen it all. Anyway, I arrived at the location which is a dumpy old row house. Rang the bell and waited. Finally the door opens and I go inside. I asked to see who's working so I get a lineup of two girls. One fat and the other ok. Angela was her name. Paid. 4 for hhr. Got 20 minutes of an excellent backrub from this ok looking 30 ish Asian with hot towel and ok soft touch. Flip then "how much" as she played with the boys. I offered. 4 but no dice so ended up at. 6 topless. All was good but I wouldn't repeat. Inside the place is actually not bad. Table was comfortable and linens were fresh. On the plus side Angela was very nice and I think an hour massage would have been nice. YMMV.

What A Life
03-01-16, 23:17
I stopped there Sunday, after getting no answer at 9118. Second time for no answer there. Anyway, drew Cookie at 905. She is definitely a looker. Your description is spot-on. She asked the usual. Been before. Who did I see. Paid for an hour. TS was good and looked promising. Then things began to turn for the worst. Got about 5-7 minute tease massage. She was hinting to flip, but I was not hearing it just yet. Another 1-2 minutes and she asked me to flip. Asked what I wanted. Said I wanted the all inclusive package for $. She got offensive and I needed to pay more. Told her that was all I had and was willing to pay. Told her that massage was no where near over and she wanted premium pay. Not going to happen. She said for what I offered I could have CBJ OR mish, no combo plate. Wanted. 6 for manual option. Told her that the prices were too high. She said she wasn't like Candy who would "F*ck for a 20". Her exact words and said she would send in someone else. In walks mama. Mam says she is only girl there and I can't get someone else. Told her I didn't want someone else, just wanted her girl to come off her high horse and do her job. She left, and Cookie says "fine. Just massage". She give a decent massage and at t 45 minute mark, says we are done and was sorry I couldn't afford to pay her a tip. Let her know there is a difference between can't and won't. Left with no tip, and went to church lane instead, where I had an excellent time.

Rant over.

Waahoo.I admire the way you handled this situation. Some of these girls twitch their ass and expect the money spigot to flow. Really offensive in her resp9 nse to you. Think that would totally killed the mood for me. I've had AWESOME timed at 905. Looks like Cookie isn't going to be a Kimberely, Apple, or Mimi #1 (current one is adaquate).

Natty Bohner
03-02-16, 09:46
Fellow mongers,

Ever since the Rt 7 location (and a few others near me) have closed, I haven't been able to indulge in F. S. There are currently a lot of AMPs near by in Perry Hall / Nottingham etc. Just curious which one is reliable for F. S. Seniors feel free to PM.

Thanks very much guys.

Ginger Man
03-02-16, 17:45
Fellow mongers,

Ever since the Rt 7 location (and a few others near me) have closed, I haven't been able to indulge in F. S. There are currently a lot of AMPs near by in Perry Hall / Nottingham etc. Just curious which one is reliable for F. S. Seniors feel free to PM.

Thanks very much guys.You go south of town, it is here, and very good quality can be had. And also poor, you have to do the search. PM if you can travel.

CharryMd
03-03-16, 00:36
So went to 905. Been there plenty of times and a lot of great reasons to go back. But tonight wow it could not have been any worse than what happened. I got a grandmother as my girl. Old and smelled like booze. I felt just bad for her that she even still worked. She should be a Moma son LOL. Anyway on the flip after the massage I declined anything extra. She knew at that point she just wasn't doing it. Left there and went to another spot near by and had a amazing experience with a young movie date looking Chinese girl. Shame the place want be there for long and as good as it was playing it safe because of location and it will be my last time.

Krasner
03-03-16, 12:02
So went to 905. Been there plenty of times and a lot of great reasons to go back. But tonight wow it could not have been any worse than what happened. I got a grandmother as my girl. Old and smelled like booze. I felt just bad for her that she even still worked. She should be a Moma son LOL. Anyway on the flip after the massage I declined anything extra. She knew at that point she just wasn't doing it. Left there and went to another spot near by and had a amazing experience with a young movie date looking Chinese girl. Shame the place want be there for long and as good as it was playing it safe because of location and it will be my last time.Care to share the name of the second spot?

JRockerX
03-05-16, 01:12
Care to share the name of the second spot?I want to know too!!

Scumbler
03-05-16, 16:46
I want to know too!!Attn: Newbies.

RTFF.

JRockerX
03-07-16, 03:08
Attn: Newbies.

RTFF.I might only have 6 posts but that doesn't mean I didn't RTFF. There is only one spot that another member had mentioned having a "late 20's, early 30's" therapist.

Just simply want to know if they are talking about the same place.

That's all.

BonsaiBoner
03-07-16, 08:32
Was working in the area on Friday. So I thought I would try this place before they are gone. Had a great time with Kiki. Short little almost spinner. The place is a dumpy old house. No chance of discretion around there. There is really no place to park. They did do some half ass grading behind the building and put stone down. But if you try it you better have a small car. Anyway she did try to start the massage with no table shower until I mentioned it. Massage was ehhhh. On the flip wanted $. 4 for FS. Took some work but talked her back to $. Overall was a good time. But will not go back simply because of the location.

Ampdude69
03-07-16, 11:14
Moon, you are popular. Inbox full again.

Satya
03-07-16, 14:09
Fellow mongers,

Thanks very much guys.Your in-box is full. Have you been to the most talked about spa at 905?

MarlinMan
03-08-16, 15:45
Saw ad and took chance since I was near Glen Burnie on a delivery route. Called first and rang bell. Door opened and led to 2nd floor. Clean place paid $45.00 to the house for hour. Older provider. No shower. She used a power massager for first 15 minutes on my back side. Felt OK but never had this before. Went to soft touch but no teasing. On flip. Soft touch but kept towel over junior. Towards end. She gestured and I nodded. Strong HJ to HE. I prefer lighter touch but got job done. 35 tip. Not worth long drive but if close - 80 is not too bad for what you get.

GreyBox86
03-08-16, 17:58
Good evening.

Was wondering if anyone has any reviews on the AMP on 704 near port? It's been a while mostly hung out in the hoco area.

Satya
03-09-16, 01:52
Good evening.

Was wondering if anyone has any reviews on the AMP on 704 near port? It's been a while mostly hung out in the hoco area.You have to give to receive here.

RichK56
03-09-16, 10:14
It seems my ATF AAMP has gone missing http://maryland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-100-real-asian-beauty-443-557-8110/12701361 They changed numbers a few months back but I was easily able to find the new digits. Ill happily provide more details if anyone can assist this depressed fellow.

MoonMonger
03-09-16, 23:22
Moon, you are popular. Inbox full again.Sorry, Cleared now.

Gibz1981
03-11-16, 19:03
Tried again last night. Got no answer again. I think they're gone?

Drove by 8840, looked really busy.

DCHung
03-12-16, 03:58
It seems my ATF AAMP has gone missing http://maryland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-100-real-asian-beauty-443-557-8110/12701361 They changed numbers a few months back but I was easily able to find the new digits. Ill happily provide more details if anyone can assist this depressed fellow.The EC location is closed. However she is still in the area pm if you need more info.

Bored44
03-12-16, 11:14
Use to go to the place on 7 but that's long gone so I started going to the nex place across the street first two times nothing this most recent time though things heated up while giving a decent massage she asked if the back door was ok all down hill from there.

Popcruiser
03-12-16, 15:36

Drove by 8840, looked really busy.I was there Monday and Wednesday in afternoon.

JaeBmore
03-12-16, 18:17
Was that Amanda?

Use to go to the place on 7 but that's long gone so I started going to the nex place across the street first two times nothing this most recent time though things heated up while giving a decent massage she asked if the back door was ok all down hill from there.

MatMan
03-12-16, 21:54
Not too active but wanted to provide info on 5 Stars in Glen Burnie. The pretty, slim gal still shows up there occasionally; have seen her there a time or two. Nancy has gone back to China; not sure if for good or not. New girl Jenny (I think) is ok on looks (6) and gives a very good massage and quite a nice sensual wrap up. This place is not a fancy place, but is friendly and one tends to leave relaxed.

In Baltimore on Belair Rd, 6418 has closed, though ads are still saying it is there. Called and was told that they had moved to 8840, which many of you have found to your liking, seemingly. -- Visited Golden near Loews and seems to have some pretty nice looking K-girls in there now; just FYI. Mm.

Bored44
03-13-16, 16:41
Was that Amanda?Not sure didn't get a name.

CabDriver52
03-13-16, 19:44
I was out and about, checking things out.

I was in Charm city and decided to roll past 5831.

No answer.

Will pass by again.

Cabbie!

Hrdndp
03-13-16, 23:38
I stopped by tonight, not too much different when they were at other location other than seems like more working there and more rooms. Massage was fair, flip was short and to the point, left there less stressed. I had a older woman 40+, not a looker.

JRockerX
03-16-16, 00:35
Saw this pic by 8840 on BP.

Look pretty real.

Any one has any thought on this?

Because if this is real, I must pay a visit.

DCHung
03-16-16, 10:54

Look pretty real.

Because if this is real, I must pay a visit.Although no google matches I'd put my left nut that its fake.

AceKing88
03-17-16, 19:00

Look pretty real.

Because if this is real, I must pay a visit.All those pics are fakes the Asians and Koreans NEVER use there actual photos NEVER. THEY will wack your dick off, fuck your brains out, give you a bbj in a unlicensed massage parlor, but a real picture no way in hell will they do that.

Satya
03-17-16, 23:13
All those pics are fakes the Asians and Koreans NEVER use there actual photos NEVER. THEY will wack your dick off, fuck your brains out, give you a bbj in a unlicensed massage parlor, but a real picture no way in hell will they do that.If I were one I wouldn't either but I would probably let a finger go in my pussy, I think.

Ginger Man
03-18-16, 06:32
All those pics are fakes the Asians and Koreans NEVER use there actual photos NEVER. THEY will wack your dick off, fuck your brains out, give you a bbj in a unlicensed massage parlor, but a real picture no way in hell will they do that.There have been a few BP Asian Escorts the last year or so, they put one of those home made video clips of the girl posing for the camera. On at least three occasions I was surprised to see it was actually the same girl. They come and go, though.

Horsetrader
03-18-16, 12:09
All those pics are fakes the Asians and Koreans NEVER use there actual photos NEVER. THEY will wack your dick off, fuck your brains out, give you a bbj in a unlicensed massage parlor, but a real picture no way in hell will they do that.What you say is nearly true, but not 100% accurate. Until recently, Fun City Asians in Philadelphia would use real pictures, though Photoshopped to a good degree. I've been told that Bella Asians in Philly did the same thing, though I was never certain that the girl I met was the same as in the pictures.

As for Maryland AMPs, I've had some pretty girls but never a match to the pictures.

Waahoo
03-21-16, 01:06

Drove by 8840, looked really busy.Was in the mood to eat some pie last Saturday. Went looking for a place to get my fill. Called a camp in Towson where I have had good luck, but no longer in service. Hope I find the new location. My next stop was at 9118. No cars in lot, but slow to answer the door. Was told to come back in an hour, as she was busy. My next stop was 8840, However, I was having a dyslexic episode or something, and was looking for 8440. This is a church, not what I was looking for! I then went to 8020. There were a few cars there, and a minivan with an occuoant. He seemed to be watching the place, so I made a hast exit. My next stop was over at Rosedale in the stripmall by Subway. There was no girls available. The male attendant offered, but I declined. I considered hitting Edgewood area, but by then an hour had passed, so I headed back to 9118. I made one more stop at 8020. The lot was empty, but I got no answer. As I left, I noticed they were swapping out a washer and dryer, and were goig to be closed for the evening. Was 9:00 by then. Went back to 9118 and was let in. Took the hour. Forget attendant's name. She was short and stocky, mid 30's and ok looking. TS was good, massage was good. Flip wasn't as good. Explained I wanted to eat some pie. Told pie was $. I explained that the cost of a full mea. She agreed to this and wouldn't back down on price for just dessert. I got the meal. Then the clock watching and rushing bega. "you need to hurry-other customers waiting " routine. I told her I paid for an hour, they would have to wait like I did. Hurry, hurry. I finished up and forced her to finish out my time with scalp massage and such. Still 10 minutes short, but the thrill was gone by then. Just chalk it up to a bad night all around. Been a few pf those lately. Time to start making the Delaware rounds again!

Satya
03-21-16, 08:38
Was in the mood to eat some pie last Saturday. Went looking for a place to get my fill. Called a camp in Towson where I have had good luck, but no longer in service. Hope I find the new location. My next stop was at 9118. No cars in lot, but slow to answer the door. Was told to come back in an hour, as she was busy. My next stop was 8840, However, I was having a dyslexic episode or something, and was looking for 8440. This is a church, not what I was looking for! I then went to 8020. There were a few cars there, and a minivan with an occuoant. He seemed to be watching the place, so I made a hast exit. My next stop was over at Rosedale in the stripmall by Subway. There was no girls available. The male attendant offered, but I declined. I considered hitting Edgewood area, but by then an hour had passed, so I headed back to 9118. I made one more stop at 8020. The lot was empty, but I got no answer. As I left, I noticed they were swapping out a washer and dryer, and were goig to be closed for the evening. Was 9:00 by then. Went back to 9118 and was let in. Took the hour. Forget attendant's name. She was short and stocky, mid 30's and ok looking. TS was good, massage was good. Flip wasn't as good. Explained I wanted to eat some pie. Told pie was $. I explained that the cost of a full mea. She agreed to this and wouldn't back down on price for just dessert. I got the meal. Then the clock watching and rushing bega. "you need to hurry-other customers waiting " routine. I told her I paid for an hour, they would have to wait like I did. Hurry, hurry. I finished up and forced her to finish out my time with scalp massage and such. Still 10 minutes short, but the thrill was gone by then. Just chalk it up to a bad night all around. Been a few pf those lately. Time to start making the Delaware rounds again!That was a hell of a night but did you try 905? I was going there often but since I bought a BMW I don't have the ready money I used to.

AfternoonDelit
03-21-16, 15:50
Wow. I've been here a couple times. It's always nothing more than rub and tug by semi attractive Asians. Today I got one from a stunning, tall beauty. Still just a are&t. I was trying hard but she was all no. 5'10" maybe, be cups wearing a black dress. Shorted me on time but probably cause I was feeling her up so much. Kept going under the dress. LOL. Couldn't help myself. Think her name was mimi or bebe.

Waahoo
03-21-16, 23:40
That was a hell of a night but did you try 905? I was going there often but since I bought a BMW I don't have the ready money I used to.Read my post #9130.905 is off my list for a while. Church lane is a good spot, but they are starting to feel heat from the neighborhood. Best to avoid them at the moment.

Popcruiser
03-23-16, 19:25
Read my post #9130.905 is off my list for a while. Church lane is a good spot, but they are starting to feel heat from the neighborhood. Best to avoid them at the moment.I am surprised they would get any heat seeing that it is the second to last house on the road almost in the industrial area.

Waahoo
03-23-16, 23:47
I am surprised they would get any heat seeing that it is the second to last house on the road almost in the industrial area.Don't forget the church and school right up the street. Only a couple homes on the road, so that is a plus. A friend of mine has a business there, so I get all the updates. As long as they don't get super busy, they will survive. However, no place lives more than a year in timonium / lutherville area.

Dirk Manning
03-24-16, 08:04
As Horsetrader says, several of the best Philly establishments used real photos of the girls, who were also very hot and young. Had the great pleasure of meeting the infamous Hannah several times. She always had great pics on the net and still has public videos on Vimeo.

Honolulu AMP's, America's greatest AMP stomping grounds, often use real photos of the ladies.

The best NYC AMP's will often use real photos on their websites.

Dirk.

What you say is nearly true, but not 100% accurate. Until recently, Fun City Asians in Philadelphia would use real pictures, though Photoshopped to a good degree. I've been told that Bella Asians in Philly did the same thing, though I was never certain that the girl I met was the same as in the pictures.

As for Maryland AMPs, I've had some pretty girls but never a match to the pictures.

JRockerX
03-25-16, 04:11
http://spazilla.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/14110100/

Anyone want to TOFTT?

SimpleThrowAwa
03-25-16, 12:43
Felt like going to relax last night after a long day of work. Had mixed experiences at 905 but tried and was given a provider I had seen in the past and not enjoyed. CeCe has good reviews from some but I found her unattractive and annoying, so I saved my money. Tried Harford Rd next and was asked to wait by a 3/10 provider, so I dipped out of there too.

I had my first mongering experience in Dallas and happened to be living in Greenbelt at the time, and frequented a couple of those places. Now I realize how spoiled I was. I basically started with the cream of the crop, so the Baltimore scene is really not worth the money in my opinion. 7525 and 6201 have usually been hits with only occasional mediocre experiences.

I went to 6201 again a month or so ago and had a great provider with a pair of excellent twins and full menu available. It's well worth the extra 15-20 minute drive in my opinion.

BigShorty
03-25-16, 13:32
Back in town. So I decided to see Judy (got her name this time). I stopped and got her some flowers at the market (has always worked before). I came in and she remembered me. I gave her the flowers and she giggled. Took a quick shower. (that way she know I'm fresh and clean). She started the massage and it was good like the last time. I started lightly touching her ankle and slow slow moving up to her butt. I asked is thia ok and she giggled and said "yes ok. " She then moved to my butt and started to do a light touch and started giggling. Asking me if I like. I said yes I like. I had to reposition myself and she would graze me every once in a while. Then she asked me if I wanted to turn over. I flipped. I was pitching a tent. She slid her hand under the towel and nodded. I nodded back. Nice and slow. I started to roam under her top. Some kissing, then the build up and pop. She got a warn towel and cleaned me up. Can't wait till next month and my trip back in town.

Just E
03-25-16, 15:34
Been staying around Belair road for my services lately. So I decided to take a trip out 29. Places a call to a number ending in 3302. They answered as "Asian Spa". Found out it was 60 for an hour. I get the address which was totally wrong and ended up at a shopping center. I was going to leave when I get a call back stating they gave the wrong address and they have a girl ready for me. In was five minutes away. Get there and I am greeted by an attractive young lady. She shows me to the room and I give her the house fee of 60. She says no 160. I then knew exactly what was going on now. Not my cup of tea, but what the he'll. Worst choice ever! Yes she was attractive but not very good at massage. I mean tickling my back is not what I was looking for that day. Huge language barrier or that was what I was told. Then when it came down to the flip it was an disaster she was not able to handle the under taking. He being uncomfortable made it very difficult. Needless to say 30 minutes in I was gone. I think it was genuine and not an act. Knew I should left when the address was wrong. Kind of upset because she was very cute.

Satya
03-25-16, 23:38
http://spazilla.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/14110100/

Anyone want to TOFTT?How about you being the good member and TOFTT?

Bullmarket2
03-26-16, 15:59
Before going, I wanted to know if they took credit cards. The answer is no. Then, I got a text on my phone 140 hh /180 h for Nuru. No other information to report so far.

JRockerX
03-26-16, 17:57
Before going, I wanted to know if they took credit cards. The answer is no. Then, I got a text on my phone 140 hh /180 h for Nuru. No other information to report so far.Thanks for the report. It seems like a FS operation with that pricing. Hopefully a younger girl with that extra $20 LOL.

But I always hate that side of the town because of the lack of parking.

Dirk Manning
03-27-16, 10:03
Visited this Camp in Rosedale, which much be related to the 8409 Harford Rd. Location, as they are using the same pictures and similar services and pricing:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-nuru-experience-667-206-8181/12476233

Katie was provider. Somewhat attractive late 30's with large chest and nice, thick caboose. Opted for one hour nuru for $1. 8 as she said everything was included at this price. Provided 20 min of an ok massage, and then 5 min of a dry, topless, body slide. Not a real nuru. Turns out FS was not on the menu, although expert HJ was provided. Out in 45 min. All in all was fun, but not worth $1. 8 so would not return.

As reference, in Philly I recently had nuru service for $2. 2. Girl was hot, petite mid 20's Korean with large chest. She was fully nude for the table shower, which turned into a hot, soapy experience. Loved feeling her little Brillo pad running all over me. FS and full hour provided. Will return here.

Dirk.

Before going, I wanted to know if they took credit cards. The answer is no. Then, I got a text on my phone 140 hh /180 h for Nuru. No other information to report so far.

Lagaza1
03-30-16, 08:28
I went there a couple of weeks ago & drew the Black / Spanish girl. Maybe Katie? She seemed younger than thirty. Very well built. Didn't not get FS, but got a pretty interesting massage, she gets those nooks &crannys. The flip followed with 69, daty while she BJ. The BJ was unsolicited but definitely a step in the right direction.

Visited this Camp in Rosedale, which much be related to the 8409 Harford Rd. Location, as they are using the same pictures and similar services and pricing:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-nuru-experience-667-206-8181/12476233

Katie was provider. Somewhat attractive late 30's with large chest and nice, thick caboose. Opted for one hour nuru for $1. 8 as she said everything was included at this price. Provided 20 min of an ok massage, and then 5 min of a dry, topless, body slide. Not a real nuru. Turns out FS was not on the menu, although expert HJ was provided. Out in 45 min. All in all was fun, but not worth $1. 8 so would not return.

As reference, in Philly I recently had nuru service for $2. 2. Girl was hot, petite mid 20's Korean with large chest. She was fully nude for the table shower, which turned into a hot, soapy experience. Loved feeling her little Brillo pad running all over me. FS and full hour provided. Will return here.

Dirk.

Propilot
03-30-16, 21:50

Katie was provider. Somewhat attractive late 30's with large chest and nice, thick caboose. Opted for one hour nuru for $1. 8 as she said everything was included at this price. Provided 20 min of an ok massage, and then 5 min of a dry, topless, body slide. Not a real nuru. Turns out FS was not on the menu, although expert HJ was provided. Out in 45 min. All in all was fun, but not worth $1. 8 so would not return. Dirk.Dirk Manning, thank you for your report. You saved me some money. This Camp was on my list to visit. I heard about Katie and how cute she was. I was very interested in seeing her, but at $1. 80, for a hand job, I can find another girl just as hot or better than her and get better value for my money.

Propilot-Always check your six.

PaulHahn3
03-31-16, 20:25

Dirk.Thanks from me, too. I do love Philly. Some places are gone, but still has some great spots.

Msu930
04-04-16, 00:27
Try out over weekend got there ring bell in back let in met Ke Ke I took quick shower myself back to room nice massage on flip little massage arms / legs no teasing or Soft touch but was ask if I wanted HJ that was only thing ask or available. Glad I only did 30 min. I did leave relax paid 40+ 40 total 80 think I will ride back up to Philly for a sure all around good time.

AMP7171
04-06-16, 12:40
Thanks from me, too. I do love Philly. Some places are gone, but still has some great spots.PH3 - Time to clear out your inbox.

Youngster83
04-07-16, 14:50
Had some free time Friday so I made the earliest appointment available. Saw my usally poc. Started with a shower and small play HJ. Off to the sauna to dry then back to the room. Same rub as everytime which I do enjoy. Around the 30 min mark I could feel bare boobs on my back going all the way up to my head along with a snail. On the flip she instantly started with a lubed HJ. After a few seconds she turn herself around and put the money maker in my face as to the 69 position. She kept her thighs tight as if not to try anything and started to go with a BBBJ. As she's pumping away I start to rub a finger on her clit slowly working it to go inside. As soon as I get inside she lessened her legs and I went in for the kill with my tounge. After a few minutes she was dripping wet and I was loving it. She finished me off and set up still over my face. I began to drive my tounge in as far as I could while grading her breast. She didn't stop me for what seemed like 10 minutes. After quivering a few times she climbs off and says "you no tell anyone". Aggred LOL. She got dress and went for a hot towel. Came back and tells me that she's going back home for 3 weeks next week.

Hopefully she'll be back. I want to see if I can take this even further next time. I've never gotten anything but a HJ here. Left with the house full hour and 1 for her.

Waahoo
04-08-16, 01:19
After the fiasco a couple weeks back, I thought I would take another run at 8840. Their BP ads make it seem like they are rockstars. "Come see jenny, straight from Bejing". "Stop and see Kiki. Back after a sthhort break". They really play it up. My draw for the night was Wendy from Taiwan. She was about 30, be's and a bit shy. She asked how long and I paid for an hour. Her massage was outstanding! All that was missing was hot stones. Hard to find those ese days. Not much tease before the flip. After the flip, she rubbed my thighs and I rubbed hers. It was on then. She went to work on the goods with no hesitation or negotiation. She backed away when I went under the shirt and played shy, but eventually came around. She finished up. Cleaned up, and finished my time with head and scalp rub. Total damage was $. Overall good experience. Not up to the hype, but way better than most. Will have to return sometime.

Andy5654
04-09-16, 16:52
OK been looking around for a while been to 8840 which was good paid for hour and got a HJ looking for full menu which places have FS or do you simply have to be in the right place and draw the right girl.

Waahoo
04-12-16, 01:05
OK been looking around for a while been to 8840 which was good paid for hour and got a HJ looking for full menu which places have FS or do you simply have to be in the right place and draw the right girl.Do your homework and read the forum. Don't even have to go back very far. Plenty of places have been reviewed lately, both good and bad. As with anyplace, YMMV. Keep that in mind and start your quest.

Jason1910
04-15-16, 09:33
Had some free time Friday so I made the earliest appointment available. Saw my usally poc. Started with a shower and small play HJ. One pop in he shower and another during the massage?

Kenzilla
04-15-16, 15:59
I've been to 8840 a few times, that girl is definitely someone who works there. Though her massage was good, everything.

Else that was offered felt strange. I've been back there one more time since, and when she answered the door, I left. If.

You're looking for her, she's there, as of the middle of March.

Look pretty real.

Because if this is real, I must pay a visit.

Hrdndp
04-16-16, 01:30
I decided to try out 7100 not knowing the same faking a** from when they were located up by the skateboard shop up the street from where they are now still work late at night. Once she open the door and I recognized her I should have turn around and left but thinking I can just get a massage and a hand shake and that it. She was know for turning her head and faking a BJ hoping you would not notice the difference. I made the mistake of going in, paying for an hr and she hit me with the tired story after 25-30 minutes and I started complaining about the really short back rub, not a massage the the flip, the tug and clean me up afterwards. The be* had the heart to telll me $1. 0 for touching (only) and. 8 for taking care of my buddy. I said no tug for. 4 and that's it! I guess she became angry and pulled the it's late and I am tired and after I let her know how I felt she left the room came back and after me giving her more about it she gave me the come back tommorrow crap, it's late and I am tired. My last words to her in anger was your in the wrong business to be screwing over people.

Think with the big head and not the other one. 06 plus tug, what a waste.

Lioil
04-16-16, 03:47
Had some free time Friday so I made the earliest appointment available. Saw my usally poc. Started with a shower and small play HJ. Off to the sauna to dry then back to the room. Same rub as everytime which I do enjoy. Around the 30 min mark I could feel bare boobs on my back going all the way up to my head along with a snail. On the flip she instantly started with a lubed HJ. After a few seconds she turn herself around and put the money maker in my face as to the 69 position. She kept her thighs tight as if not to try anything and started to go with a BBBJ. As she's pumping away I start to rub a finger on her clit slowly working it to go inside. As soon as I get inside she lessened her legs and I went in for the kill with my tounge. After a few minutes she was dripping wet and I was loving it. She finished me off and set up still over my face. I began to drive my tounge in as far as I could while grading her breast. She didn't stop me for what seemed like 10 minutes. After quivering a few times she climbs off and says "you no tell anyone". Aggred LOL. She got dress and went for a hot towel. Came back and tells me that she's going back home for 3 weeks next week.

Hopefully she'll be back. I want to see if I can take this even further next time. I've never gotten anything but a HJ here. Left with the house full hour and 1 for her.Which oriental is it? There are a couple in the area.

RayMichaels82
04-17-16, 12:43

Look pretty real.

Because if this is real, I must pay a visit.I stopped in last night, and if this wasn't the girl I saw (she gave her name as She-She), she looks VERY similar. (That, or I can't tell Asian ladies apart.).

I got a decent massage, though I kept having to remind her soft, not medium. On the flip, she was reluctant to allow roaming, but relented eventually- nice Bs, long nips, no ass. Her technique was okay, but she started the tired complaints a few minutes in. I had errands before work, so there wasn't time for my morning release ritual, which meant I popped in about 15.

There was none of the scalp massage you fellas keep mentioning- I got the bums' rush at 50 minutes, and I was the only guy in the place. Damage was standard plus. 1, since I tore her panties.

I'd probably repeat (since I don't know where Terry from 2805 has gotten to, and she is, or was, the only decent looking roam-allower I've seen between Harford and BalCo) but I'd TCB earlier in the day so I'd be sure to get my hour. I could be wrong, but She-She doesn't strike me as willing to go further then a roaming HJ.

Ginger Man
04-21-16, 06:36
In the future, what will we tip?

Five Tubmans?

A handful of Harriets?

Jackson is leaving the building.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/harriet-tubman-will-replace-andrew-jackson-on-the-20-bill/

Horsetrader
04-21-16, 08:24
In the future, what will we tip?

Five Tubmans?

A handful of Harriets?

Jackson is leaving the building.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/harriet-tubman-will-replace-andrew-jackson-on-the-20-bill/I was thinking the same thing when I read the reports in the news. I'd like to propose that we refer to a $20 bill as a Jackson forever. Sort of paying tribute to the prior moderator of this board.

On a related note, I haven't seen any evidence of Jackson posting since A2 made his appearance quite some time ago. Who knows why the change? New board ownership? New employee? Retirement from active participation?

Ginger Man
04-21-16, 08:53
I was thinking the same thing when I read the reports in the news. I'd like to propose that we refer to a $20 bill as a Jackson forever. Sort of paying tribute to the prior moderator of this board.

On a related note, I haven't seen any evidence of Jackson posting since A2 made his appearance quite some time ago. Who knows why the change? New board ownership? New employee? Retirement from active participation?How about "Tubbies?" Looking at the BP gals of late, not altogether inappropriate, either.

MarlinMan
04-21-16, 18:45
New place opened up. Jay. Stopped by. It is in a strip type business park. Look for the neon OPEN sign. These must be standard issue (LOL).

Normal set up. Go in door to small lobby and ring bell. Met by 30 year old +/- lady, think named Sophia- nice make up and easy off dress. No shower. She said it had no hot water.

Nice clean private room. Real door and ceiling with lights on dimmer. OK back massage and then flip with teasing. BBBJ was so so. No deep throat. Got close and finished with.

Her hand. 70 for hour. Which was normal 45 minutes. They really should just advertise it as 20 and 45 instead of half and hour. 70 tip. Got feeling more extra available.

Marqeis
04-22-16, 00:14
All.

Visiting Baltimore this weekend, looking for some decent masage with some fun involved any recommendations will be helpful.

AmpFan95
04-22-16, 00:29
I was broken hearted to find out that Nina from Chinese Back Rub was married. I guess this explains why she has been gone for over a month! I heard that she married an older gentleman in his 70's! I guess she will kill with him With sex! And then take all his money. He has to be rich to marry someone like her. She was great and will be missed! Maybe she will come back some day! I heard she wears a cross now and became a Christisn! She used to be great once you got to know her. She loved to make out and pretty much do everything else for the right price.

If anyone knows where she shows up perhaps at another massage place please let me know! She was great. But I think she might have retired.

AMP fan.

JaeBmore
04-22-16, 08:21
Call them HATs, "three hats for house, two hats for happy ending. " "Two hats for half hour. ".

How about "Tubbies?" Looking at the BP gals of late, not altogether inappropriate, either.

Tim1820
04-22-16, 15:36
May ran her own parlor north of everything on Belair Rd. She closed over a year ago. Korean / Chinese lady who lived in Towson. If any one knows where she went, please PM me -.

She was great. Thanks.

Waahoo
04-23-16, 00:59
Been to them both. The one by Home depot is good for standard mp experience. Was looking for a bit more, so I tried the one by the karate school. Privider was decent looking 30 ish girl. Was an older unit there also, must be mamasan. Table shower was thorough and the massage was stellar. However, there was no tease or build up to the flip. Just the money hustle. Driving hard bargain until I started to just leave, then agreed to option #69 on the menu. About how long it lasted until she went rush rush jackhammer. Total bait and switch, but nothing I could do about it. No slowing down or taking direction. Just flat rate get it over and move to next person. Overpayed and will not repeat. Another provider there may be different, but too many established hot spots like 905 to waste time on maybes.Was out and about. Decided to give this place a second chance. Maybe my first go round was just bad luck. It was the same end result. Drew Hannah. Pretty girl. Opted for half hour and she insisted on shower. I had just showered before I left the house, but whatever. Shower was ok, no real hints as to what lie ahead. Received a five minute massage before the teasing started. On flip, she asked what I wanted. Told her I wanted some pie. She started the haggle and the don't-quite-understand game. Ended up telling me $ for everything. Thought it was going to be a good day. It was not. I got the extra out and she wanted more. I began to put it all away and she quickly changed her tune. As we got going, she informed me no boom boom or BJ. I started to protest and asked for the boss. She started shushing me and said money was for everything off, not everything service. She then hopped on the table to give me pie. Turns out I got a face full of kimshe, and that fish was far from fresh! I tried to eat this dish, but couldn't get past the smell. She got down and shoved my hand between the legs and let me explore as I wanted as she took care of things. Finally finished and cleaned up. Then she starts on the "come see me again " bit. Yeah right. I left and hit the farm store to wash the fish odor off my hands. Definitely done with this joint!

HcLine
04-24-16, 00:26
How about "Tubbies?" Looking at the BP gals of late, not altogether inappropriate, either.A Jackson is a Jackson and bwi is bwi. Tubbies may work though!

SamEyeAm
04-25-16, 13:18
Had a little time to kill early Sunday morning so I stopped by 905. Not many girls working that day. Was told to go into one of the rooms and a few minutes later, Mimi walked in. Very nice girl (I'd say in her early 30's). Little heavier than I usually prefer by she had a really nice attitude. Started with a really nice massage and on the flip she asked what I was interested in. I asked for FS for $. 1 She agreed without any type of negotiating. She left for a little and came back. Gave a nice front rub for a little bit. She then proceeded to give a CBJ. But her technique was amazing and she was so smooth about it that I didn't even realize she put the cover on. After a few minutes I told her to get on top. Enjoyed having her on top with a little LFKing and fondling of her breasts. Finished in the cover.

She was so sweet. After I was done and getting dressed she helped put my shoes on for me. Physically she's not really my type, but her service and skill was A+.

BonsaiBoner
04-25-16, 13:25
I really want to try new places. But I just can't help myself from returning to my favorite place. 905. Stopped in last week asked for Mimi. I have seen her a couple times before. Service was great as always. Nice TS then in the sauna for a minute and back to the room. She finished drying me off then had me lay down and started a nice back rub. Info like the way she gets up on the table and straddles me. Kind of sitting on me during the back rub. A little bit of teasing befor flip. She then points and asks you want? I winked and said you know what I want. Everything. She says ok with no mention of tip. She did not leave the room. Had everything with her already. Just got undressed and climbed up on the table. Started 69 then I payed her on her back and started dining on pie. Dinned until she was quivering and and exploded. She again went to CBJ and mish. Then finished up with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She cleaned me up. Helped me dress. And I gave her the normal tip. Left happy and relaxed!!

Holdmetoo
04-25-16, 19:42
After several years away from the Baltimore area, I'm coming back. In the old days, my favorite place was the Moonlight in Gwynn Oak. Is it still in business? (I know they had some legal problems.) If not, is there any place like that place near that place?

TIA,

Bill.

BillyLus
04-25-16, 21:52
After several years away from the Baltimore area, I'm coming back. In the old days, my favorite place was the Moonlight in Gwynn Oak. Is it still in business? (I know they had some legal problems.) If not, is there any place like that place near that place?

TIA,

Bill.ML is gone. There was a new place just a couple of beltway exits south of there a couple of weeks ago. I'll check for their ad.

Mddas88
04-27-16, 17:40
Made the call and was able to go right in. There didn't seem to be any other customers. Was met by a lady at the door and was taken to a room. Seemed standard and was clean. No shower.

Cindy came in, didn't speak much English but that was fine. I not a good judge of age but I'd say 30's-40's. Enjoyed the massage. Not the best ever but much closer to the best than to the worst. The flip came, leg massage and then a fast and furious finish. I would have enjoyed a little more prolonged experience. Ask if I could roam a bit and that was okayed. Loosened bra and played a bit but clothes stayed on. Finished with more massage and a cup of water.

Name: Cindy.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Overall Experience: 6/10 will return but would like to try another provider.

Cost: . 6 house; . 6 tip.

Lioil
04-29-16, 11:23
1. RL -.

Shouldve known I been here and had bad experience before. But it was dark back then. Service was lacking. The lady was asking for 1. 5 wth and I just left after 30 mins without tip.

2. Accupuncture -.

This lady named Pinky was 40 or so. Decent start but once cleaned up she outright asked 1. 5 - . I asked for BBBJ and she says everything covered and kept asking for 1. 5 and how she's going to "take care of me". I don't think she's worth that much so I say just HJ and started with 60. But she kept reminding me the 1. 5 tag and I just stuck to my guns and she left to bring hot towels.

The towels smell a bit moldy and she did the step message which was pretty good until she stepped on my shoulder blade and made my entire shoulder super sore. The HJ was OK. Says clothes off another. 4 and again told me about the 1. 5. She did HJ for maybe a minute then said I do it myself. When I left it was only 30 minutes in. Guess never here again.

Anyone know a good place for BBBJ?

AceKing88
04-29-16, 11:42
1. RL -.

Shouldve known I been here and had bad experience before. But it was dark back then. Service was lacking. The lady was asking for 1. 5 wth and I just left after 30 mins without tip.

2. Accupuncture -.

This lady named Pinky was 40 or so. Decent start but once cleaned up she outright asked 1. 5 - . I asked for BBBJ and she says everything covered and kept asking for 1. 5 and how she's going to "take care of me". I don't think she's worth that much so I say just HJ and started with 60. But she kept reminding me the 1. 5 tag and I just stuck to my guns and she left to bring hot towels

The towels smell a bit moldy and she did the step message which was pretty good until she stepped on my shoulder blade and made my entire shoulder super sore. The HJ was OK. Says clothes off another. 4 and again told me about the 1. 5. She did HJ for maybe a minute then said I do it myself. When I left it was only 30 minutes in. Guess never here again.

Anyone know a good place for BBBJ?Albertos. Spa on eastern ave.

Bigguy53
04-30-16, 09:32
Albertos. Spa on eastern ave.Thought there were no extras there?

Mascot12
05-01-16, 12:49
I'd like to give 905 a try. But can seem to find and details about its location in the forums.

Anywhere you guys can point me to find out more?

Report incoming if I ever find the place.

BoloBellgrande
05-01-16, 21:22
I'd like to give 905 a try. But can seem to find and details about its location in the forums.

Anywhere you guys can point me to find out more?

Report incoming if I ever find the place.I'm not a AMP regular myself, but I just looked on BP Bmore under body rubs and searched the adds till I found the address in one of them. It ain't hard.

JankMaster
05-02-16, 20:36
Hit them up 2 days ago. Got holly. Not bad on the eyes. Cool body. Shower was good. All areas covered thoroughly. Massage was great. Deep tissue. Got everythin for the usual tip. Several positions. Took it great.

JankMaster
05-02-16, 20:37
I have got the whole 9 there before but never returned. High priced and just went with it because I was there. Services weren't bad though.

AceKing88
05-02-16, 20:40
Thought there were no extras there?Not true Dude extras are on the menu all the time from any girl in there.

BonsaiBoner
05-04-16, 07:35
Stopped by the place in perring parkway on Monday. Simply because the ad said 30 minute massage 19.99. Not sure why I thought that was true. Saw a sign on the door. 19.99 30 minute foot massage. I knew then I was screwed. And not the way I wanted. Got the 30 minute and the massage was decent. I have seen reports from other no gets here getting a few extras. But nothing for me. Massage was. 3 gave her a. 1 tip. Probably won't go back. If I want massage only. I will go to kung fu.

RedskinsAllDay
05-04-16, 12:56
I stick to one massage parlor in general and I've only received HJs so far. This time girl says mouth next time. I usually tip 40 for the HJ. What's the usual tip for bjs? I was thinking 60 would be fine.

Satya
05-04-16, 13:36
I stick to one massage parlor in general and I've only received HJs so far. This time girl says mouth next time. I usually tip 40 for the HJ. What's the usual tip for bjs? I was thinking 60 would be fine.It has been my experience that along with a BJ comes FS for $100. For BBJ I would go to $80 if she is good.

BonsaiBoner
05-04-16, 16:32
I stick to one massage parlor in general and I've only received HJs so far. This time girl says mouth next time. I usually tip 40 for the HJ. What's the usual tip for bjs? I was thinking 60 would be fine.80 mouth.

100 the whole enchilada.

Horsetrader
05-05-16, 09:21
I stick to one massage parlor in general and I've only received HJs so far. This time girl says mouth next time. I usually tip 40 for the HJ. What's the usual tip for bjs? I was thinking 60 would be fine.If she is young and hot I would go $80. Don't pay as much for an old hag with mechanical service.

Over the last 15 years the young hotties have left Baltimore and DC, likely because prices are higher elsewhere. We should encourage the few young girls to stay in this area.

Kjmmd
05-06-16, 20:47
Gents -.

Any recommendations in the Catonsville / Woodlawn / pikesville area?

Charger1
05-07-16, 00:28
Hit them up 2 days ago. Got holly. Not bad on the eyes. Cool body. Shower was good. All areas covered thoroughly. Massage was great. Deep tissue. Got everythin for the usual tip. Several positions. Took it great.I have to agree Holly was a good time, one of the best I have had in a bmore mp. She is a little bit older and thicker than what my ideal would be but still above average. The shower was above average as well she was very thorough to scrub every inch. It was too close to closing time so I didn't get massage so can't help there. Multiple positioned tried, she was very into everything. The best part about her was that she was playful and had a great attitude and. Puts you at ease and doesn't talk too much like a couple I have had there. I will repeat soon.

Charger.

JaeBmore
05-07-16, 08:10
Gents -.

Any recommendations in the Catonsville / Woodlawn / pikesville area?http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-new-staff-410-204-8156-paradise/12269306

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massageangel-touch-massage-spa/9435467

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/5573101946.html

OrangeOx73
05-07-16, 10:40
I visited the 8010 Apt setup in Ellicott City a couple of days ago, and I had a surprisingly good time. There was a bit of a mix up on the apt number when I first got there, but it was quickly remedied. I was met at the door by an older (30+) Chinese woman named YoYo. Of course, she was nothing like the pictures in BP, and that was my expectation going in. I've been to several of these places before, and they are all the same. Most of them want to get to the action quickly and get you out the door. This one was different. YoYo was a 6 or 7 in the looks category, but a 10+ in effort. She gave me the full 60 minutes, and she gave me one hell of a massage. Probably the best actual massage I've ever had. Of course FS was on the menu and it was good, but I can't get over the outstanding quality of the massage. If you are only interested in FS, then there are many options in the area, but few deliver a really good massage. I highly recommend YoYo.

Flfcsr
05-07-16, 13:39
For BBJ I would go to $80 if she is good.There's an AMP that does BBBJ? Guess I better scour this section of the forum more!

DCHung
05-08-16, 08:33
Gents -.

Any recommendations in the Catonsville / Woodlawn / pikesville area?Unfortunately no choices in those areas. The last one was ML which shut down over a year ago.

JankMaster
05-09-16, 18:24
How is the over all service and talent in this place. It is as good as 905?

MoonMonger
05-09-16, 22:17
How is the over all service and talent in this place. It is as good as 905?Much better neighborhood and younger girls. If you want to be discrete, don't park next to the building or across the street, park further up and walk down. Don't go after dark as you will be the only car on the whole street as it is a commercial area. Hit it quick, don't know how long they will last on account of the proximity to the church, hence the name.

DreadNought
05-10-16, 19:23
Much better neighborhood and younger girls. If you want to be discrete, don't park next to the building or across the street, park further up and walk down. Don't go after dark as you will be the only car on the whole street as it is a commercial area. Hit it quick, don't know how long they will last on account of the proximity to the church, hence the name.Just rolled up and the place was getting raided. Avoid at all costs.

DreadNought
05-10-16, 20:48
Much better neighborhood and younger girls. If you want to be discrete, don't park next to the building or across the street, park further up and walk down. Don't go after dark as you will be the only car on the whole street as it is a commercial area. Hit it quick, don't know how long they will last on account of the proximity to the church, hence the name.Rolled up tonight and the place was being raided. Avoid at all costs.

JaeBmore
05-11-16, 06:53
Good first post Dread. Glad you were not caught in the net. This place was notorious, which many have said just could not last in this location.

Rolled up tonight and the place was being raided. Avoid at all costs.

Member #6126
05-11-16, 10:21
I called church lane in report #9071 just saying. Would hate to go before a district court judge today they are brutal especially the elected ones.

Plusultra
05-11-16, 12:15
A fresh post just went up on BP. Maybe it's automated.

I called church lane in report #9071 just saying. Would hate to go before a district court judge today they are brutal especially the elected ones.

Scumbler
05-11-16, 12:23
I called church lane in report #9071 just saying. Would hate to go before a district court judge today they are brutal especially the elected ones.You sure did, MM. Damn. Another good one gone. Tough times on the north side.

Member #6126
05-11-16, 12:27
You sure did, MM. Damn. Another good one gone. Tough times on the north side.Actually I have been thinking that with the new OTB at Timonium Fairgrounds they might let a couple more AMP's survive in the area.

I mean a guy has to celebrate his winnings.

Member #5416
05-11-16, 14:54
Long time reader but first time poster. I went to VR about a week ago and had a great hour with a short hair blonde hair lady. Thick on top but skinny on the bottom. I didn't get her name but I would recommend. While I was there I walked past a short brunette that was wearing glasses. Very cute. Wondering if anyone has seen her before? If so what were your thoughts. I know Julia (tall blonde) is no longer there but I'm not sure of the other names. Any info would be great.

JankMaster
05-11-16, 21:52
Went to church the other night. Got there for the 11 oclock. Sermon. Not many attend at that hr. Had a chior girl named katie. She took me to the baptismal room and baptised me in the best fashion. Afterwards she took me to the back pew and worked out the demons in the best way possible. I left a 1. 50 in the collection plate.

JankMaster
05-11-16, 21:56
I went on the 9th. Hope my motorcycle didn't wake the neighborhood.

MoonMonger
05-11-16, 22:59
Rolled up tonight and the place was being raided. Avoid at all costs.Hot damn. Just went there Sunday!! Must be the church ladies up the street complaining. This is not a free country anymore. You can worship the lord thy God, why can't we worship the pussy God?? You can go to heaven, I like hell cause all my friends are gona be there. Another one bit the dust, shame, shame, shame.

DCHung
05-12-16, 09:55
There's an AMP that does BBBJ? Guess I better scour this section of the forum more!BBBJ is very rare in AMPs.

BillyLus
05-12-16, 11:11
BBBJ is very rare in AMPs.But it does happen. Sometimes once you get to know a person well, it helps. Condos are much better if that's what you like.

AceKing88
05-12-16, 11:28
Went to church the other night. Got there for the 11 oclock. Sermon. Not many attend at that hr. Had a chior girl named katie. She took me to the baptismal room and baptised me in the best fashion. Afterwards she took me to the back pew and worked out the demons in the best way possible. I left a 1. 50 in the collection plate.Let the church say Amen, bless her heart LOL.

Satya
05-12-16, 12:48
BBBJ is very rare in AMPs.That has not been my experience.

SirDrDunk
05-12-16, 14:08
I have got the whole 9 there before but never returned. High priced and just went with it because I was there. Services weren't bad though.Didn't know they were still around is it in the same location? Had some good times there back in the day.

Ginger Man
05-12-16, 15:15
BBBJ is very rare in AMPs.Generally speaking, in my experience, it helps if you are a known 'regular' at the AMP, are known to tip well, and best of all if you have one gal who you seek out often. As always, YMMV.

MoonMonger
05-13-16, 23:04
She is leaving Monday. Hit her before she's gone. Those who knows her knows where to find her, those who don't, don't bother asking cause she's highly UTR. I'll miss her.

AllNuts
05-13-16, 23:39
I was just curious and decided to checking other states (I'm from Hawaii). If BBBJ is rare in your part of the world than that sucks (with a condom LOL). I would say more than half the girls in Hawaii do BBBJ and we have a couple places where BB everything is available. But we do suffer from having to many Asian spinners to choose from. LOL.

Here's a link (for shits and giggles) to thread called Kison that's an AMP known for BB services, Enjoy! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10366-Kison.

BBBJ is very rare in AMPs.

BillyLus
05-14-16, 05:11
I was just curious and decided to checking other states (I'm from Hawaii). If BBBJ is rare in your part of the world than that sucks (with a condom LOL). I would say more than half the girls in Hawaii do BBBJ and we have a couple places where BB everything is available. But we do suffer from having to many Asian spinners to choose from. LOL.

Here's a link (for shits and giggles) to thread called Kison that's an AMP known for BB services, Enjoy! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10366-Kison.It is rare in most AMPs, but it can be had. And very common in other venues--condos, etc.

Member #6126
05-14-16, 15:17
Saw ad for new place (only one listing on BP) in sacred territory called number no pick up immediate buzzy signal. So I went as a walk in purple sided house.

Found it difficult to know what door to enter I think downstairs door is the entrance so at 1 pm no answer at door or phone. Back up was 7111, Issa chubby asian.

Very nice massage HH 40.

Strummer87
05-14-16, 23:19
Kinda new to the whole scene. Any places you guys would recommend?

DCHung
05-15-16, 08:03
A fresh post just went up on BP. Maybe it's automated.Those posts are usually prepaid and scheduled.