PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

DesireGuyZoe
04-09-18, 16:29
You would never give the place a second look and think "someone up there is getting a BBBJ. But it's true. I've been there several times and never disappointed. The entrance is little bit tricky but you just can walk all the way up to 3rd fl. You can see a spa sign on your left hand. Last time I visited, I get a friendly greeting from the MMS; she takes me into one of the rooms. A minute or two later in walks this hot, sexy, young Asian girl. I wasted no time and told her the nuru slide and massage would be more fun if she took her clothes off also. She agreed and stripped. Shower was playful. Got a slippery nuru gel slide which is a extremely sexy service. I mean you will really get surprised when you see a something moving back and around your eyes. In massage room, she wasted no time in grabbing my family jewels and starting sucking all of them. We got into a "69" position and it was heaven. Later, she got into a Doggie position and I started drilling, not for oil but for an intense orgasm. When I finished pouring my heavy cream into her kitty, she cleaned me up, gave me a hug and kiss and sent me on my "haoy ending" way.

GordonFreeman
04-09-18, 17:33
Anyone else get a text message today from 718-316-3300 Asian Fantasy NY (28th Street)?

Hines Karlton
04-10-18, 15:20
You would never give the place a second look and think "someone up there is getting a BBBJ. But it's true. I've been there several times and never disappointed. The entrance is little bit tricky but you just can walk all the way up to 3rd fl. You can see a spa sign on your left hand. Last time I visited, I get a friendly greeting from the MMS; she takes me into one of the rooms. A minute or two later in walks this hot, sexy, young Asian girl. I wasted no time and told her the nuru slide and massage would be more fun if she took her clothes off also. She agreed and stripped. Shower was playful. Got a slippery nuru gel slide which is a extremely sexy service. I mean you will really get surprised when you see a something moving back and around your eyes. In massage room, she wasted no time in grabbing my family jewels and starting sucking all of them. We got into a "69" position and it was heaven. Later, she got into a Doggie position and I started drilling, not for oil but for an intense orgasm. When I finished pouring my heavy cream into her kitty, she cleaned me up, gave me a hug and kiss and sent me on my "haoy ending" way.Bareback fun? You can cum in pu $$I?

What's the location and phone number?

If not here. Please send me info in pm.

Thanks.

Mr Predictable
04-11-18, 18:38
Hey, I'm from PA and haven't been to NYC for a hobby visit in a long time, but I'm planning one now.

I read on another forum, whose massage forum is now gone, that www.gfeallstars.com is a great place to visit.

I am interested in uncovered oral activities and maybe a two girl experience.

What I don't recall seeing was the donation for one or two girls.

Anyone know this and has anyone actually been there?

Thanks for the info and I appreciate it.

ZzTopSterZz
05-21-18, 10:43
Welcome back mongers! I'm returning to NYC soon. Any updates on Rain Spa on 89th or any other places on UES? Will want a decent massage and release preferably BBBJ but CBJ or a good HJ would be fine. Massage quality is important.

Hopontome
05-22-18, 22:49
Texted, got directions. They called me when I got to the door and they let me upstairs. Near 3rd and 37th. Lucy greeted me. Website says shower before but that wasn't offered, maybe because I was clean. Asked for an hour for $260. She was very bery pretty so I did it. She lubed me up for about 40 min, then rubbed her tits on my back and then on my chest. No FIV allowed, light brief chest touch ok but nothing prolonged, no tits in mouth. Then she did a mediocre HJ with a bit too much jackhammering.

Very expensive.

Incredibly hot.

Bad massage and HJ.

Lobbied hard for BJ, no dice.

Meh.

But damn a face like that, if she were into me? Yeah I would leave everything for that. Too bad she doesn't like guys in their late 40's!

BobDBay
05-23-18, 10:33
Latos Spa on 73 between 1st and 2nd definitely has extras. I only went once and got a HJ. Not sure if more is available. Massage was pretty good.

Welcome back mongers! I'm returning to NYC soon. Any updates on Rain Spa on 89th or any other places on UES? Will want a decent massage and release preferably BBBJ but CBJ or a good HJ would be fine. Massage quality is important.

TommyH89
05-24-18, 08:02
I've been hearing about Lisa for the longest time and am curious to find her, I've been to 119 Elizabeth, 11 allen, 286 broome, but my favorite place is 74 a forsyth, women there are usually mid 20's to early 30. They've recently renovated the outside of the building. Anyways if possible I'd like to ask someone on how to find lisa, thanks.

Hines Karlton
05-24-18, 12:52
Texted, got directions. They called me when I got to the door and they let me upstairs. Near 3rd and 37th. Lucy greeted me. Website says shower before but that wasn't offered, maybe because I was clean. Asked for an hour for $260. She was very bery pretty so I did it. She lubed me up for about 40 min, then rubbed her tits on my back and then on my chest. No FIV allowed, light brief chest touch ok but nothing prolonged, no tits in mouth. Then she did a mediocre HJ with a bit too much jackhammering.

Very expensive.

Incredibly hot.

Bad massage and HJ.

Lobbied hard for BJ, no dice.

Meh.

But damn a face like that, if she were into me? Yeah I would leave everything for that. Too bad she doesn't like guys in their late 40's!I'm sorry dude you got finessed.

For 260 you could have gotten deepthroat BBBJ, full service pussy. Had her suck ya balls, lick ya ass and maybe even anal.

Anywhere else in Manhattan.

Smh.

TommyH89
05-24-18, 13:46
Would anyone be able to provide me information on Lisa? I would like to meet her if possible.

Rebrobate218
05-26-18, 11:25
I went to 98 Mott last week-end and had Lisa. I have been going with her for so long that when I walk in she immediately jumps up. I got the standard service which consists of a massage which she grinds her elbow all over you body. Having your junk washed in the sink and then a whole lot of fun. She is really pretty good and looks OK for a woman of her age. All of this was for one Benjamin. I want to back into CT but I am getting tired of 98 Mott 6th floor. Are there any alternatives?

Kenankel
05-26-18, 16:07
Hey everyone, hope that you all are doing well. I've just come to NYC, and was wondering about this place- as in are the girls attractive and is BBBJ and FS availble. I've searched it through the forum and found mixed things. PM or post are all okay- thanks a lot!

ChipJohnson001
05-29-18, 14:32
I know these posts are annoying, but with review sites down, it is hard to navigate these waters. Any guidance on mid-town white massage options would be great. Have found a lot of options, but with no reviews, hard to know what you are getting. Looking for full nude (or close to it) high contact, but not interested in FS. Would love CBJ and DATY, but not necessary. Please PM me if you have any good experiences or recommendations to share. Also open to outcall, so long as not wildly expensive. Thanks in advance. Happy to reciprocate with recommendations in Boston.

Hines Karlton
05-29-18, 20:53
I went to 98 Mott last week-end and had Lisa. I have been going with her for so long that when I walk in she immediately jumps up. I got the standard service which consists of a massage which she grinds her elbow all over you body. Having your junk washed in the sink and then a whole lot of fun. She is really pretty good and looks OK for a woman of her age. All of this was for one Benjamin. I want to back into CT but I am getting tired of 98 Mott 6th floor. Are there any alternatives?You can get everything for 60 there.

No need for the c note.

OddSmaker
05-29-18, 20:54
Had a dream I visited Gado on W 36th. Massage was absolutely terrible and she was basically in a rush to get to the flip. Only touching was allowed during the HJ without anything else on the menu. HH was 50 plus a tip of 40 for the HE.

PenaltyKiller
05-31-18, 19:05
So. I don't know how long it's been since why'all have been there, but I just left and wasn't offered FS, BJ, or HE. I'm pissed.

RobertMac1
06-01-18, 13:19
I go there weekly and always have a great time. Who did you see? Ask for Joyce.

So. I don't know how long it's been since why'all have been there, but I just left and wasn't offered FS, BJ, or HE. I'm pissed.

MegaManSlr2
06-02-18, 12:44
So. I don't know how long it's been since why'all have been there, but I just left and wasn't offered FS, BJ, or HE. I'm pissed.So it just turned into a regular massage place?

KkinSanitary
06-02-18, 14:16
This place has been around forever. The nice thing about it is that it looks like a legit spa. It's on 49 West 33rd Street right near Penn Station. Big locker room with showers and a sauna. The women are all dressed in white. Almost like nurses. Very sexy.

It's pricey here. $120 cash for the hour massage. But if you ask for Mandy, Sarah or Kim you're going to get the full menu. That will cost another $140 for everything (CBJ, 69, covered sex and if they know you dfk). Now I know it's not cheap but I love that this place is big, clean and looks legit. If you go and the attendant asks you if you'd been there before tell her you used to see Gina (who has since moved on to another spa). Then they'll know you're there for some kind of fun.

Mandy, Sarah and Kim are all cheerful and sexy Korean MILFs who will rock your world. I go here about once a month. I love the atmosphere and the feeling that while some other customer is getting a legit massage in a nearby room I'm rocking the hell out of a hot Korean babe! LOL.

Again this place is not cheap and your massage will be adequate but for those who like to play it safe and conduct their "business" without feeling like LE is going to come in at any moment this spa is definitely worth checking out!

Hines Karlton
06-02-18, 16:15
So. I don't know how long it's been since why'all have been there, but I just left and wasn't offered FS, BJ, or HE. I'm pissed.That place is weird.

I wanted to get a blow job and full service GFE.

Provider said no. Just massage she doesn't do that.

So I left but she wanted me to pay first too.

Probably won't go back there.

I've heard of mongers getting FS BBBJ there tho.

I don't know what's the issue.

Hines Karlton
06-02-18, 16:17
This place has been around forever. The nice thing about it is that it looks like a legit spa. It's on 49 West 33rd Street right near Penn Station. Big locker room with showers and a sauna. The women are all dressed in white. Almost like nurses. Very sexy.

It's pricey here. $120 cash for the hour massage. But if you ask for Mandy, Sarah or Kim you're going to get the full menu. That will cost another $140 for everything (CBJ, 69, covered sex and if they know you dfk). Now I know it's not cheap but I love that this place is big, clean and looks legit. If you go and the attendant asks you if you'd been there before tell her you used to see Gina (who has since moved on to another spa). Then they'll know you're there for some kind of fun.

Mandy, Sarah and Kim are all cheerful and sexy Korean MILFs who will rock your world. I go here about once a month. I love the atmosphere and the feeling that while some other customer is getting a legit massage in a nearby room I'm rocking the hell out of a hot Korean babe! LOL.

Again this place is not cheap and your massage will be adequate but for those who like to play it safe and conduct their "business" without feeling like LE is going to come in at any moment this spa is definitely worth checking out!They do BBBJ and Greek?

MegaManSlr2
06-02-18, 16:46
Just left this place without entering, not sure which door it was. 604 or 608, didn't get a response from 608, closed maybe. Brb going to relaxing spa placace.

KkinSanitary
06-02-18, 19:15
They do BBBJ and Greek?Depends on the woman, her comfort level with you, and how much $$$ you're willing to spend. I get it all from two of them.

UsedToBeReg
06-03-18, 08:55
Just left this place without entering, not sure which door it was. 604 or 608, didn't get a response from 608, closed maybe. Brb going to relaxing spa placace.This has been discussed many times. If you take the stairs, walk into the sixth floor and stay straight, make a left, and then head to the end of the hall, enter last room on the left. If you take the elevator, walk out of the elevator and make a left, make a right, then a left, then head to the end of the hall, enter the last room on the left.

Everytime I go, the door is open, not closed and unlocked, but open as in I can see into the room as I walk up to the door. I never have to knock.

JoeFrank51
06-03-18, 18:46
Just visited the 6th floor today for the first time and I think I'm hooked. I happen to like older women, so this place is a godsend for me.

There was a building security guy sitting right when I walked in, so I took the stairs up instead of waiting awkwardly for the elevator. Walked all the way down to the left and saw the door half way open, peaked inside and saw maybe 4 or 5 women were sitting around on their phones. I walked in and they barely even looked up at me. Asked for 1 hour massage and Lisa (the tiny one) jumped up from her chair. Someone on the couch said "1 hr $30" but I have misheard that bit. Went to the back room and handed over. 4, got undressed and laid down with my face in the little massage hole. The table was really small, so my feet were hitting the wall a bit but whatever. Lisa washed her hands, got just an ok massage with no oil. Lots of elbow which I didn't love so much.

When the massage was done, she tapped me on the back, said nothing, and got completely undressed. She washed me off in the sink (very weird, but strangely enjoyable), then pointed to the table in the corner and said "condom? I waived it off and said no and she was perfectly fine with it. Just no CIP. Did some DATY and she seemed to like it, then did the deed. She was pretty loose and crazy shallow, so it was a bit hard for me to finish. I'm just an average sized guy and I couldn't even bury the whole hog if ya know what I mean. In the middle of our fun, someone started talking to Lisa through the door, but she gave me a nod to keep going. Rooms are really not private at all, but I suppose they don't really care so much there. Everyone who walks through that door probably knows what's up. Finished up, got another sink wash, and handed her. 8. I know. 6 is probably fine, but I wanted to be nice on my first visit. This place is close enough to where I work that I absolutely see myself becoming a weekday regular.

On the way out I walked past an open door with someone else face down on the table. Said a quiet thanks and left hastily.

TL; DR: This place is seedy as all hell and not that private either, but all the stories here are true. Really an unbeatable price for a massage + BBFS as long as you're ok with older ladies.

JoeFrank51
06-03-18, 20:33
Anyone know if any of the ladies on the 6th floor are ok with CIP?

PenaltyKiller
06-04-18, 06:34
I go there weekly and always have a great time. Who did you see? Ask for Joyce.I don't know who the provider was, but she looked to be maybe mid 30's, and had a lot of cupping bruises on her back. She was a pretty girl. I was just completely shocked no extras were offered, and the massage only lasted 45 mins. Only positive is they only charge $40 for the hour.

Hines Karlton
06-04-18, 15:13
Anyone know if any of the ladies on the 6th floor are ok with CIP?I wouldn't dare go raw in them.

But do you.

They let you do everything there for 60.

Everything.

Ask for lisa. She does b at ckd00 r.

Most of the older women there look like jigsaw from saw tho.

KkinSanitary
06-04-18, 21:28
Most of the older women there look like jigsaw from saw tho.Funniest and most accurate thing ever said about 98 Mott!

ShortyStuff
06-05-18, 11:19
Just visited the 6th floor today for the first time and I think I'm hooked. I happen to like older women, so this place is a godsend for me.

There was a building security guy sitting right when I walked in, so I took the stairs up instead of waiting awkwardly for the elevator. Walked all the way down to the left and saw the door half way open, peaked inside and saw maybe 4 or 5 women were sitting around on their phones. I walked in and they barely even looked up at me. Asked for 1 hour massage and Lisa (the tiny one) jumped up from her chair. Someone on the couch said "1 hr $30" but I have misheard that bit. Went to the back room and handed over. 4, got undressed and laid down with my face in the little massage hole. The table was really small, so my feet were hitting the wall a bit but whatever. Lisa washed her hands, got just an ok massage with no oil. Lots of elbow which I didn't love so much.

When the massage was done, she tapped me on the back, said nothing, and got completely undressed. She washed me off in the sink (very weird, but strangely enjoyable), then pointed to the table in the corner and said "condom? I waived it off and said no and she was perfectly fine with it. Just no CIP. Did some DATY and she seemed to like it, then did the deed. She was pretty loose and crazy shallow, so it was a bit hard for me to finish. I'm just an average sized guy and I couldn't even bury the whole hog if ya know what I mean. In the middle of our fun, someone started talking to Lisa through the door, but she gave me a nod to keep going. Rooms are really not private at all, but I suppose they don't really care so much there. Everyone who walks through that door probably knows what's up. Finished up, got another sink wash, and handed her. 8. I know. 6 is probably fine, but I wanted to be nice on my first visit. This place is close enough to where I work that I absolutely see myself becoming a weekday regular.

On the way out I walked past an open door with someone else face down on the table. Said a quiet thanks and left hastily.

TL; DR: This place is seedy as all hell and not that private either, but all the stories here are true. Really an unbeatable price for a massage + BBFS as long as you're ok with older ladies.Was Lisa the one with the big tits?

GoldenEagle69
06-05-18, 17:21
I recently went to Mott again, after seeing some one say. 60 all in. This time I saw Lisa after reading some review, and Cici the first time. Both of them are chubby and store all their weight in the upper body with no but and skinny legs. I did prefer Lisa though, since unlike most of you, I actually enjoyed her elbow massage. After that I got a BBJ but I was taking too long to cum haha, so I had to finish manually. When I first walked in I was greeted by someone named Lili who was more attractive, When I asked for Lisa who I never met, another girl sitting on the couch (who was the most attractive one there IMO) got up to call Lisa who was in a room. I know I bashed this place before in a earlier post, but for. 60 you can't beat this spot.

I will probably go back again in a few weeks. Anyone tried Lili before how was she? Also if you have tried any of the other women at Mott 6 fl that's slim / petite that gives great BBJ/ CBJ let me know.

06-06-18, 16:18
Stopped in yesterday and chose Debbie. She was attractive, but not a knockout. Don't know what it was that made me pick her. She said she's been working there about 18 months. House was 8. Table shower was nice and very detailed. In the room she started with a horrible massage. I figured she has to do something right to be there so long. Boy was I wrong. I opted for the gold plan, an additional 1.2, and what a waste of $. She rushed the CBC, was mechanical, didn't want to do most positions, and totally turned me off. I told her to just finish with a HJ so I could get out of there, and when I opened my eyes she's staring into space. The only positive thing I can say is she didn't rush me. When I was done, she said "you have more time, want a massage." I told her, no thanks, I'll cut my losses and be in my way.

Obviously I will not repeat, at least not with her.

Monte3
06-09-18, 21:55
Went to visit 6th floor today, not sure whom I was with, never bothered to ask, however on my way out the lady behind the desk said to cum back again anytime. I've read mostly mixed reviews of this place, My experience was good, was the lady I was with young with model looks? No but as my brother has taken to saying, Monte, you're not Charles Atlas, LOL Anyway, we almost broke that little table down multiple positions and that lady was driven to get the Happy Ending. In the end finished up orally and manual, However CIP was on the menu. Total damage 3 Andy food coupons. Will repeat as I want to play all positions with the whole team LOL.

Scream3000
06-10-18, 12:26
At first I tried the Mott place, but I got there after 8 pm and the building was already locked. I assume they close either at 7 or 8 pm.

Therefore I walked over to 27 Essx basement. My first time there. You got to ring the bell to get in. I was directed to a small, hot room with massage table. The girl I got was April. Middle aged MILF, a little plump, but not fat. Paid 35 roses for hhr. Basically there was no massage. All she did was tickle my balls and put her fingers in my crack. She also kept leaving the room to let other mongers in (I think she was by herself). Had trouble getting excited considering the heat and her leaving the room so often. Finally even though I was barely excited, she told me to turn over after 10 min, asked me for another 60 roses for FS. Then she got totally bare and started with a CBJ. Just as I was about to finish, she stops! Then hops on the table and indicates she wanted DATY by motioning with her tongue / fingers. Although I normally love Daty, it was too hot, and thought she "might stink", so I just hopped on top mish. Just couldn't get excited, so I motioned for doggy. I do give her credit because she basically was an "everything goes" provider. But I just couldn't finish! Finally finished with self- manual release. I would return, but would have to be on a very cool day and not during a busy time, like on a Sat night. (Open 24 hrs).

If anyone else partakes, please post your experience.

Willfullone
06-11-18, 12:45
Hello all.

Heading in to Penn station later this week and looking for a nice massage / release (non-FS) I was at Red 21 a couple of years ago and a friend recommended all stars late last year. Just curious of any recent intel on these or other suggestions. I don't mind paying for quality. Appreciate the info.

Will.

Hey, I'm from PA and haven't been to NYC for a hobby visit in a long time, but I'm planning one now.

I read on another forum, whose massage forum is now gone, that www.gfeallstars.com is a great place to visit.

I am interested in uncovered oral activities and maybe a two girl experience.

What I don't recall seeing was the donation for one or two girls.

Anyone know this and has anyone actually been there?

Thanks for the info and I appreciate it.

KungFuRedPanda
06-11-18, 16:25
Any Korean providers in Ktown you guys would recommend? I know some services like Asian all star specialize I'm that area. Any kmps or other more private services that come to mind?

Anon657
06-12-18, 19:23
Decided to give them a try after reading your review, its my first time back in NYC after around a year so I was looking for a new place. My experience was a little different from yours but still great. First of all, the massage was amazing. I've been to a number of pricey massage therapists, and this was on the same level as those. My girl was a little older, probably around 30, but still really beautiful. After the massage it was CBJ and CFS, which were still well worth it. I loved my time there and am definitely going to go back.

You would never give the place a second look and think "someone up there is getting a BBBJ. But it's true. I've been there several times and never disappointed. The entrance is little bit tricky but you just can walk all the way up to 3rd fl. You can see a spa sign on your left hand. Last time I visited, I get a friendly greeting from the MMS; she takes me into one of the rooms. A minute or two later in walks this hot, sexy, young Asian girl. I wasted no time and told her the nuru slide and massage would be more fun if she took her clothes off also. She agreed and stripped. Shower was playful. Got a slippery nuru gel slide which is a extremely sexy service. I mean you will really get surprised when you see a something moving back and around your eyes. In massage room, she wasted no time in grabbing my family jewels and starting sucking all of them. We got into a "69" position and it was heaven. Later, she got into a Doggie position and I started drilling, not for oil but for an intense orgasm. When I finished pouring my heavy cream into her kitty, she cleaned me up, gave me a hug and kiss and sent me on my "haoy ending" way.

06-13-18, 12:46
Tried the barber shop on 38TH and saw Candy. $40 half. Rcvd BBBJCIM $40. Can't beat the price and the enthusiasm was great, but you get what you pay for.

Hines Karlton
06-14-18, 02:03
Tried the barber shop on 38TH and saw Candy. $40 half. Rcvd BBBJCIM $40. Can't beat the price and the enthusiasm was great, but you get what you pay for.Are you talking about Choi barber shop?

That door is always locked and I can't get in.

UsedToBeReg
06-14-18, 18:20
Are you talking about Choi barber shop?
That door is always locked and I can't get in.

Tried the barber shop on 38TH and saw Candy. $40 half. Rcvd BBBJCIM $40. Can't beat the price and the enthusiasm was great, but you get what you pay for.According to Google, Choi's is on 37th. So either you are mistaken about the barber, or Sticky is mistaken about the location.

Willfullone
06-14-18, 23:05
Completely agree with the description. Sarah is great. Will repeat.

Will.

Again this place is not cheap and your massage will be adequate but for those who like to play it safe and conduct their "business" without feeling like LE is going to come in at any moment this spa is definitely worth checking out!

06-15-18, 16:28
It was Choi's And I'm probably wrong about the street. The door was definitely open. There's not that many barbers around with that type of service.

UsedToBeReg
06-16-18, 09:43
It was Choi's And I'm probably wrong about the street. The door was definitely open. There's not that many barbers around with that type of service.

Did you walk in and immediately get down to business, or was there the perfunctory massage before the fun?

DR Monger II
06-16-18, 16:40
Isn't there a separate door at Choi's for massages? You can just ring the bell or something.

Rebrobate218
06-17-18, 14:14
I went to 27 Essex St yesterday and had a pretty good experience. When I got there the door was locked and I had to ring the bell as people walked by and looked at me at the door of the basement. When I got in my provider was Shasha or Shasha. She was a nice pretty women that I would say was in her mid 30's with a tattoo on her left upper arm. It was $35 for the half hour and I got a pretty good massage. I asked for it hard and she did an OK job. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and we settle for FS. She wanted a Benjamin but I told her that I only had 4 Jackson which she accepted. When she stripped down she had a pretty nice body. She had an all natural figure with a nice face. She started out with a covered BJ which she was OK at. The CG with she was OK at but nothing special. I finished mish. After that I got the hot towel wipe down.

In comparison to 98 Mott 6th floor, 27 Essex is cleaner. I got to take a piss in a toilet and not in a sink were your provider is going to wash herself in and every other patron has pissed in. The massage room was larger and the table was nicer. My feet were not hitting the wall and the girl could walk around to massage me. In comparing Lisa from 98 Mott to Shasha at 27 Essex, Shasha was so much more attractive that Lisa. Shasha's BJ as OK, average at best. It got the job done but it was really nothing to write home about. Lisa's BJ is excellent and I have had to stop her so that I could make it to the second round. Shasha's CG was OK nothing really to write home about again. Lisa is exceptional. Mish with Shasha was OK. Lisa can take it pounding like a champ.

There was another girl there because during the massage the bell rang and Shasha called out to someone to the him in. I didn't get to see her.

06-18-18, 08:15
There was a separate door. The door on the ground floor was open, and she saw me through the glass as I was on 2. A quick massage to start wasn't bad. Unfortunately not the quality I'm used to.

Mac Jayii
06-18-18, 15:59
I went to 27 Essex St yesterday and had a pretty good experience. When I got there the door was locked and I had to ring the bell as people walked by and looked at me at the door of the basement. When I got in my provider was Shasha or Shasha. She was a nice pretty women that I would say was in her mid 30's with a tattoo on her left upper arm. It was $35 for the half hour and I got a pretty good massage. I asked for it hard and she did an OK job. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and we settle for FS. She wanted a Benjamin but I told her that I only had 4 Jackson which she accepted. When she stripped down she had a pretty nice body. She had an all natural figure with a nice face. She started out with a covered BJ which she was OK at. The CG with she was OK at but nothing special. I finished mish. After that I got the hot towel wipe down.

In comparison to 98 Mott 6th floor, 27 Essex is cleaner. I got to take a piss in a toilet and not in a sink were your provider is going to wash herself in and every other patron has pissed in. The massage room was larger and the table was nicer. My feet were not hitting the wall and the girl could walk around to massage me. In comparing Lisa from 98 Mott to Shasha at 27 Essex, Shasha was so much more attractive that Lisa. Shasha's BJ as OK, average at best. It got the job done but it was really nothing to write home about. Lisa's BJ is excellent and I have had to stop her so that I could make it to the second round. Shasha's CG was OK nothing really to write home about again. Lisa is exceptional. Mish with Shasha was OK. Lisa can take it pounding like a champ.

There was another girl there because during the massage the bell rang and Shasha called out to someone to the him in. I didn't get to see her.Thanks for this. I think I will sample both cause of the relative low cost.

Hines Karlton
06-19-18, 14:10
I have to go to chois.

Is it true it's 40-60 all in.

You can't beat that price.

DR Monger II
06-19-18, 21:14
Last time I went to Chois they had some fat women and women comparable to 98 mott 6th floor. I never went back.

RondaColdSon
06-19-18, 22:50
I recently went to Mott again, after seeing some one say. 60 all in. This time I saw Lisa after reading some review, and Cici the first time. Both of them are chubby and store all their weight in the upper body with no but and skinny legs. I did prefer Lisa though, since unlike most of you, I actually enjoyed her elbow massage. After that I got a BBJ but I was taking too long to cum haha, so I had to finish manually. When I first walked in I was greeted by someone named Lili who was more attractive, When I asked for Lisa who I never met, another girl sitting on the couch (who was the most attractive one there IMO) got up to call Lisa who was in a room. I know I bashed this place before in a earlier post, but for. 60 you can't beat this spot.

I will probably go back again in a few weeks. Anyone tried Lili before how was she? Also if you have tried any of the other women at Mott 6 fl that's slim / petite that gives great BBJ/ CBJ let me know.Visiting NY and looking for affordable AMPs. Is it really 60? Or 600? Also I tried to google 6th floor but I can't find it.

Hines Karlton
06-20-18, 17:56
Visiting NY and looking for affordable AMPs. Is it really 60? Or 600? Also I tried to google 6th floor but I can't find it.Got to 98 Mott street in Chinatown.

Take elevator or stairs to 6th floor.

Get off on 6th floor.

Walk towards your left.

All the way down the hall.

The last door on your left at the end of the hallway.

It's where it is.

And it's really sixty all in.

Edo123
06-20-18, 18:45
Any info on Japanese girls at AMP that are GFE.

Mac Jayii
06-20-18, 20:49
Visiting NY and looking for affordable AMPs. Is it really 60? Or 600? Also I tried to google 6th floor but I can't find it.You're not. The third floor is pretty documented, but not so much the sixth and after reading it, it will more than likely not be. It is a leap of faith, but if it is as low as it is, perfectly worth doing.

GnatKingCole
06-21-18, 04:22
This is yet another report from several months ago. I'm hoping it will help someone.

I was making my way downtown when I decided to check out one of the many AMP's in the Midtown area. I dialed up a number in my list and the woman on the phone led me to an address in the Diamond District. I was rather hesitant at first as I have had a negative experience in this area. But I decided to take a chance and head over anyway. The parlor is located deep inside one of the diamond boutiques on the upper floor.

My initial visit to the parlor didn't exactly go as planned. Once welcomed into the spa, the mamasan whisked me off to a private room to get ready. But after a long while a young asian masseuse comes in and informs me that there are no girls available. WTF? At first I thought I was being played, but the mamasan comes in and puts my worries to rest. She explains that the girls were undergoing some sort of orientation and couldn't be disturbed. I thought her excuse was pretty lame. If there are no girls available, then why did you invite me over? The mamasan reassured me that she would make it up to me if I came back another day. I thought seriously about demanding a discount, but I'm not that vindictive.

I come back about a week or so later and the mamasan didn't disappoint. She placed me in the same room I was in before and set me up with one of her best girls. Her name escapes me at the moment, but all I remember was that she fit the definition of a spinner to a tee. She was so small, you could've easily mistaken her for a high schooler! She took me by the hand and led me to the washroom where she proceeded to give me a hot ass TS with lots of tongue. Her BBJ was definitely on point. When she dried me off she went back to sucking my stick until I lost it in her mouth. I was so turned on by this tiny petite asian girl, I paid her for an additional 20 minutes so I could bang her a little longer. I shot another wad shortly after. Damage was $240, with my additional tip of $40.

As far as I'm concerned, this asian spinner was worth every penny. I am definitely coming back to GFE AllStars when I get the itch again.

917-XXX-2418.

MelloDobot
06-21-18, 09:13
Is Lisa at 98 mott backdoor tight? Lisa at canal street greek is ok you can just slide right in with no trouble LOL I like her box better LOL Good service. 8 for everything no massage striaght to the point.

Another thing do have to get a 1 hr massage at 98 mott for. 3 then the FS. 6 = . 9 in total or can I go just for FS for. 6 no massage?

I wouldn't dare go raw in them.

But do you.

They let you do everything there for 60.

Everything.

Ask for lisa. She does b at ckd00 r.

Most of the older women there look like jigsaw from saw tho.

Szs74
06-21-18, 14:23
Can anyone share how the sequence of TS works? I've only been to AMP without TS. When entering the private room, I normally strip down and wait on the table, but if there is a TS first, how does that work? Do you just sit on the table and wait to be taken to the TS room? Thanks.

Hines Karlton
06-21-18, 19:07
Can anyone share how the sequence of TS works? I've only been to AMP without TS. When entering the private room, I normally strip down and wait on the table, but if there is a TS first, how does that work? Do you just sit on the table and wait to be taken to the TS room? Thanks.Yep pretty much.

I hate it though.

I take a shower everyday. And I look at it as a waste of time.

But some of these AMPs.

You basically have to take a shower with them or else they won't fuck you.

I've had these AMP chicks smell and sniff my dick and balls. LOL.

I don't blame them tho. : the amount of dudes. They see and I could only imagine they don't have good hygiene.

Herefotheparty
06-21-18, 20:43
Can anyone share how the sequence of TS works? I've only been to AMP without TS. When entering the private room, I normally strip down and wait on the table, but if there is a TS first, how does that work? Do you just sit on the table and wait to be taken to the TS room? Thanks.Pretty much. I normally strip down and cover myself with a towel and sit on the table while I wait. They give you those community Nike slides to wear while you get the TS then freeze your ass off back to the room.

GordonFreeman
06-21-18, 21:09
Can anyone share how the sequence of TS works? I've only been to AMP without TS. When entering the private room, I normally strip down and wait on the table, but if there is a TS first, how does that work? Do you just sit on the table and wait to be taken to the TS room? Thanks.Strip down to a towel and sit on the table. She will come back and escort you to the table shower room. In the shower room you start face down. She will indicate when you should flip onto your back. She may or may not ask permission to clean your private areas.

TommyH89
06-22-18, 12:10
Went to 11 allen for the first time in months, pretty much the same girls, but just how I like them, late 20's to early 30's thin waist and and not bad looking, everything went for. 9 so it was pretty worth it.

YouWantHowMuch
06-22-18, 12:52
Can anyone share how the sequence of TS works? I've only been to AMP without TS. When entering the private room, I normally strip down and wait on the table, but if there is a TS first, how does that work? Do you just sit on the table and wait to be taken to the TS room? Thanks.Those were all good points but please. PLEASE waot for her to pour hot water onto the table before getting on! You'll be sorry if you don't. 😁.

GoldenEagle69
06-22-18, 13:38
Is Lisa at 98 mott backdoor tight? Lisa at canal street greek is ok you can just slide right in with no trouble LOL I like her box better LOL Good service. 8 for everything no massage striaght to the point.

Another thing do have to get a 1 hr massage at 98 mott for. 3 then the FS. 6 = . 9 in total or can I go just for FS for. 6 no massage?It's. 60 all in at 98 mott, haven't tried back door with lisa so I can't answer that, only bbj which is very good.

LivinDDream
06-22-18, 23:33
After going through most posts I'm still confused as people say we need to call and get the address but I see most websites do have an address listed on the sites. So does that mean they are not FS & just HJ. Please PM with any newbie recommendations. And hopefully not too much RTFF hate. Thanks.

LivinDDream
06-23-18, 00:09
Can someone please help me understand how to setup an encounter, If I see an address on the website does that mean the site does not provide FS. I have gone through quite a few posts still unsure. Thanks in advance & no rtff hate please.

I plan on visiting 11 Allen as it appears to be a crowd favorite. Any suggestions? PM me with any newbie advice.

Insayne914
06-23-18, 01:22
It's. 60 all in at 98 mott, haven't tried back door with lisa so I can't answer that, only bbj which is very good.I usually gave 80, good to know I can get away with 60. And I completely agree, that bbj is really good! Makes me keep going for more.

Kenankel
06-23-18, 11:47
Thanks to everyone who gave me tips on which places to visit in NYC. I was looking at Aura or Mott, but decided to dream this place because I never had nuru. Overall it was alright, but I probably won't visit again because there is more out there. Got there, wanted nuru so dreamed 1. 2, tip was 1. 4. No nuru is. 7. Massage was actually good, got a lot of kinks out of my back. At some points it was too hard though. Then had TS and nuru- I didn't actually like the nuru because the girl was freshly shaven, so it was a lot of shave bumps grinding on me, almost had to tell her to stop. At some points it felt okay. Next was shower, then back to the room, where she did some licking and sucking of nipples, and then CBJ with cfs. Overall it was an okay experience, but I could have gotten a lot better with that price. Didn't get her name, but she did say she was korean. One question I had is does anyone know a thick asian provider, in a mp or independent? I would like to visit one, but other than that I may go to Aura or Mott later.

Fysicks
06-23-18, 18:21
Is choi's BBFS CIP?

JohnCsp
06-24-18, 15:42
Has anyone seen YuYu that used to work at 119 E? I heard she moved across the st but it seems like that place is closed? Also does 11 A still have Alice with the glasses?

Eranga
06-24-18, 18:57
Hi Kingcol,

I live in Union city NJ, often visites NY, Could you give me the contact number of the MP.

Thanks in advance.

Eranga

This is yet another report from several months ago. I'm hoping it will help someone.

I was making my way downtown when I decided to check out one of the many AMP's in the Midtown area. I dialed up a number in my list and the woman on the phone led me to an address in the Diamond District. I was rather hesitant at first as I have had a negative experience in this area. But I decided to take a chance and head over anyway. The parlor is located deep inside one of the diamond boutiques on the upper floor.

My initial visit to the parlor didn't exactly go as planned. Once welcomed into the spa, the mamasan whisked me off to a private room to get ready. But after a long while a young asian masseuse comes in and informs me that there are no girls available. WTF? At first I thought I was being played, but the mamasan comes in and puts my worries to rest. She explains that the girls were undergoing some sort of orientation and couldn't be disturbed. I thought her excuse was pretty lame. If there are no girls available, then why did you invite me over? The mamasan reassured me that she would make it up to me if I came back another day. I thought seriously about demanding a discount, but I'm not that vindictive..

Smokey1986
06-25-18, 13:47
I'm visiting NYC and would like to visit a place where I can get a nice massage and BBBJ happy ending.

If anyone can help please PM the info and thanks and be safe mates.

KkinSanitary
06-25-18, 17:41
I'm visiting NYC and would like to visit a place where I can get a nice massage and BBBJ happy ending.

If anyone can help please PM the info and thanks and be safe mates.- there's lots of information if you just take the time to read!

Monte3
06-25-18, 18:57
Question, Do any of you guys ever take the ladies any gifts? I like to bring a bag of Halos or some other fruit, or drink. Like a bottle of wine or liquor. I sometimes bring something for the girls in the house, helps to get a little more mileage out of the ride.

YouWantHowMuch
06-25-18, 21:39
- there's lots of information if you just take the time to read!This is literally the best thread. I've learned so much from you guys.

Helldemon285
06-26-18, 08:03
After reading some reviews here I decided to check it out and go up to the sixth floor. Went to the lobby then took elevator all thee way up and reach the last room.

Walked in and I almost walked out it was literally like grandmas in there. I choose this Big tit woman with red high lights. It was as people said the massage rooms are tiny and all. Went straight to action by stripping and asking for BBJ. After that I got her in doggy but for someone with such big tits her ass wasn't big. Pound it for a bit then I did missionary, that's when I went for the regular box and after hitting that I went for anal. Surprising she just let me slide right in, went anal for a bit and finally came in the bag. All in all pay 60 and left. They aren't lookers there but if you want to get your little guy finished this isn't to bad of a spot. I might only repeat due to it's price.

Raven1950
06-26-18, 11:41
I have not been NY since 2000. The AMPs let you choose your masseuse back then, in RI they always assigned one to you. Now RI, got rid of all the FS AMPs and I have not been in a couple of years. Have a chance to visit a NY AMP tomorrow and would like to know if you can still choose the girl or are they assigned?

Thanks.

Raven.

Hines Karlton
06-26-18, 20:38
60 to get a nut is a bargain.

HikingMo
06-27-18, 19:34
Does anyone remember this agency and have contact with Luna?Ditto on this. Anyone still have Luna's contact info?

Arkhan76
06-27-18, 22:32
Ditto on this. Anyone still have Luna's contact info?I have her contact info, but she's not taking new clients.

Anon657
06-28-18, 21:17
Which places have you guys been to that actually offer really good and relaxing massages on top of everything else? Sitting on the train to go to work everyday leaves my back craving a real quality massage.

VanillaStick
06-28-18, 23:13
I've been coming to NYC for work for a few years now. Since some of my favorites were shut down a couple years ago. I started going to Pink Spa. I like the flat rate FS and knowing what I'm going to get. I was just looking at RUbmap and see the latest reviews are all of 1 girl. And no FS described. An not a flat rate. I usually see Emma, I don't see her on the website. I haven't been since October '17, does anyone know if she's still there? I'm coming in next week and really want to see her.

Thanks.

Westie6
06-29-18, 02:23
Hi all,

I'm planning to head to NYC for a trip and was wondering if someone has tried Yoyo at PH and Jessica at KKP? Which one do you like better?

I've gotten Candy at KKP (do not recommend) and Flora at PH (recommend).

TIA!

Hines Karlton
06-30-18, 01:13
Has anyone been to 243 West 38 2nd flr across the psychic?

Experience?

Woody32
07-01-18, 09:59
I've been coming to NYC for work for a few years now. Since some of my favorites were shut down a couple years ago. I started going to Pink Spa. I like the flat rate FS and knowing what I'm going to get. I was just looking at RUbmap and see the latest reviews are all of 1 girl. And no FS described. An not a flat rate. I usually see Emma, I don't see her on the website. I haven't been since October '17, does anyone know if she's still there? I'm coming in next week and really want to see her.

Thanks.Vanillastick please clear your inbox. You can't recite PM thanks.

VanillaStick
07-02-18, 00:35
Vanillastick please clear your inbox. You can't recite PM thanks.Cleared out a couple.

NYCjw
07-02-18, 06:24
Anyone know of any spa that has black / Latin ladies for reasonable prices. Been to galaxy several times but quality has definitely dropped over time.

07-02-18, 08:13
Even after I said I'd never go again. Was walking past and couldn't resist because of the pig I am. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.

07-02-18, 12:51
Anyone know of any spa that has black / Latin ladies for reasonable prices. Been to galaxy several times but quality has definitely dropped over time.Might find a Latina at K something. East side of 9th avenue between 50 & 51. Had a beautiful Latina from Spain a few weeks ago, Sofia. Only rub & tug, nothing more. Senior members can PM for the number.

WhatsOldVegas
07-02-18, 14:58
Any recommendations on where to go for non-asian (white, latina) economical FS in the city? Much appreciated!

AsianLever
07-02-18, 20:43
Even after I said I'd never go again. Was walking past and couldn't resist because of the pig I am. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.Who has been my regular go to on my biz trips to NYC. 40 for 45 minutes. And 40 tip gets top up, pants down and lots of touching with a great HJ to end the session. But I am tempted to seek more at this place on my trip late July. Could someone PM me with details??

ShortyStuff
07-03-18, 12:49
Hi all,

I'm planning to head to NYC for a trip and was wondering if someone has tried Yoyo at PH and Jessica at KKP? Which one do you like better?

I've gotten Candy at KKP (do not recommend) and Flora at PH (recommend).

TIA!Can't go wrong with PH, I've been waiting for them to bring back Cherry to see her. I fully recommend PH, never been to KKP so I can't really say much about that.

AshRein
07-03-18, 18:19
I'm pretty new to the scene here in NYC, and I've been to a few massage parlors around midtown, but I've been looking to try out nuru, but I wasn't sure where I could find one that's good and has FS. Any recommendations would be great!

Hines Karlton
07-04-18, 01:57
For.

Aura spa wellness.

49 West 33.

The girls that offer GFE FS are Mandy Kim and Sarah?

Do you have to tell them you know Gina for them to get the point?

So you pay the 120-130 upfront at the front desk.

Those girls take you to get a massage.

But give you their service.

And after it's done you give them their tip of 140-130?

Is that how it works?

So total is 250?

BlueBuff
07-06-18, 18:09
6th floor was closed yesterday due to a water leak, was horny so decided to try 3rd floor, got a MILF who immediately led me to the room by my dick. BBJ followed by CFK various positions until I came after 20 minutes. The only thing it was too hot AC did not work. Damage was $150 though; 50 for house and 100 for her, may not repeat.

Hines Karlton
07-07-18, 08:40
6th floor was closed yesterday due to a water leak, was horny so decided to try 3rd floor, got a MILF who immediately led me to the room by my dick. BBJ followed by CFK various positions until I came after 20 minutes. The only thing it was too hot AC did not work. Damage was $150 though; 50 for house and 100 for her, may not repeat.She's / they been raising her prices.

They are in their 40's average to below average in looks.

But the going rate there is 120-130 nothing more.

Just so you know.

Rebrobate218
07-07-18, 09:10
6th floor was closed yesterday due to a water leak, was horny so decided to try 3rd floor, got a MILF who immediately led me to the room by my dick. BBJ followed by CFK various positions until I came after 20 minutes. The only thing it was too hot AC did not work. Damage was $150 though; 50 for house and 100 for her, may not repeat.That is my problem with the 3rd floor. It is too damn expensive for what you get. The first time I went to 98 Mott I went to the 3rd floor. This was a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly I got the older, shorter chubby one that everyone said to avoid. Same experience as you. Second time I got Lilly who was much more attractive and she made it interesting with all the moaning and groaning. With both Nina and Lilly there was no real massage. I think that for that primative environment it is too much. You have to piss in a bucket, no AC and if you are luck an alcohol wipe down. For just over your what your total expenditure cost you, you can go to almost any AMP in Jersey and have a really good time in an air condition room and get a TS.

Hines Karlton
07-08-18, 08:34
That is my problem with the 3rd floor. It is too damn expensive for what you get. The first time I went to 98 Mott I went to the 3rd floor. This was a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly I got the older, shorter chubby one that everyone said to avoid. Same experience as you. Second time I got Lilly who was much more attractive and she made it interesting with all the moaning and groaning. With both Nina and Lilly there was no real massage. I think that for that primative environment it is too much. You have to piss in a bucket, no AC and if you are luck an alcohol wipe down. For just over your what your total expenditure cost you, you can go to almost any AMP in Jersey and have a really good time in an air condition room and get a TS.Couldn't agree any more.

Gillscot
07-08-18, 17:17
What a blast from the past!

I haven't been there since it was reported that no extras was happening there anymore. That had to have been damn near 10 years ago. Are the extras still BBBJ? Is Chois in the same place?

Even after I said I'd never go again. Was walking past and couldn't resist because of the pig I am. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Dynolas
07-08-18, 18:45
For.

Aura spa wellness.

49 West 33.

The girls that offer GFE FS are Mandy Kim and Sarah?

Do you have to tell them you know Gina for them to get the point?

So you pay the 120-130 upfront at the front desk.

Those girls take you to get a massage.

But give you their service.

And after it's done you give them their tip of 140-130?

Is that how it works?

So total is 250?Sound about right from what I was told, ask for Sarah or may (they will get the hint what you wanting).

AsianLever
07-08-18, 20:00
What a blast from the past!

I haven't been there since it was reported that no extras was happening there anymore. That had to have been damn near 10 years ago. Are the extras still BBBJ? Is Chois in the same place?A few threads back, that Candy did the BBBJCIM. 37th I believe. I plan to try on my late July biz trip.

TheDonald
07-08-18, 22:58
PRIVATE HOTTIE G. F. E. 32st 5 ave* privatehottie.com* 646-552-3769.

GFE, NURU + Bodyrub.

GFE ALLSTARS* 47st 5 ave* gfeallstars.com* 917-916-2418.

GFE, NURU + Bodyrub, FS.

Silk Tigers Spa 38st + 7 ave SilkTigers.com 212-382-1888 917-224-1348.

Bodyrub, FS.

Good Girl Spa* G. F. E. 6 ave + 31st* * 917-582-1817 goodgirlspa.com.

GFE + Bodyrub, FS.

PEACH XXX Spa* peachxxx.com* west 46st*+ 6 ave* 929-376-8066* 929-376-8228.

Bodyrub, FS.

TOP GIRL Spa G. F. E. topgirlspa.com east 40st Park Ave 917-886-1763 631-805-8497.

GFE + Bodyrub, FS, Incall + Outcall.

Secret Ten spa** east 10th street 646-265-6285 secret10.com.

Bodyrub, FS.

56 RUB Spa 56st + 6 ave** 929-233-8398** 929-264-8183* 56rub.com.

Bodyrub, FS.

Asian Cream Team* 36st + 5 ave 347-988-5000 asiancreamteam.com.

GFE + Bodyrub FS.

Kiss Kiss POP* 43st 6 ave 212-354-1279* kisskisspop.com.

GFE + Bodyrub* FS.

HOT Girl Spa hotgirlspa.com* 45st + 5 ave 212-390-0733.

Bodyrub, FS.

Lana Latina Bodyrub 50st+3 ave 917-279-9388 lanabodyrub.com.

Bodyrub Nuru, Prostate massage, Strap-on.

Honey Girl Spa* 56st + 8 ave 212-586-8887* HoneyGirlSpa.com.

Bodyrub FS.

Star Spa 57 spa 57st 5 ave 646-765-5822 www.starspa57.com.

Massage + Bodyrub.

38 Mate Spa* west 38st*+ 8 ave 347-633-0000 38mate.com.

GFE + Bodyrub FS.

Asian PlayDate 28st + Broadway asianplaydate.com 646-262-5531.

GFE + Bodyrub FS.

Zen Bodyrub. 39st + 5 ave zenbodyrub.com 718-799-2962.

Massage + bodyrub HJ 40 hh 60 h.

Brooklyn, NY.

OSAKA BODYRUB Coney Island Ave 11223 osakabodyrub.com 917-756-5577.

Bodyrub, FS, GFE.

Hines Karlton
07-09-18, 00:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Griswold
07-09-18, 08:57
I will be visiting NYC later this week, and would like to find an inexpensive AMP that will do a good prostate massage. Any suggestions? Will 98 Mott 6th floor do that? Thank you.

TheDonald
07-09-18, 14:20
Any recommendations on where to go for non-asian (white, latina) economical FS in the city? Much appreciated!Lana in the east 50's she does PM, CBJ, and after a few visits more. lanabodyrub.com has her contact info.

NYMonger718
07-09-18, 15:27
Walked in to see what is was about. Ended up walking out.

I got to the 6th floor and as described in the past, nothing but grandma's in there. I asked if there were any girls and they looked at me like I had three heads. I didn't even bother to check out the 3rd fl to be honest.

Walked about 119 Elizabeth since I was in the neighborhood but didn't go in. There are two more massage spots right across the street from there that I would argue have to offer something more than a back massage. I haven't found much info on other spots on Elizabeth.

Shoutout to TheDonald BTW for the concise list.

Intenseez
07-09-18, 21:03
Walked in to see what is was about. Ended up walking out.

I got to the 6th floor and as described in the past, nothing but grandma's in there. I asked if there were any girls and they looked at me like I had three heads. I didn't even bother to check out the 3rd fl to be honest.

Walked about 119 Elizabeth since I was in the neighborhood but didn't go in. There are two more massage spots right across the street from there that I would argue have to offer something more than a back massage. I haven't found much info on other spots on Elizabeth.

Shoutout to TheDonald BTW for the concise list.3rd floor is slightly younger with Lucy and Lily available. But you're still looking at ladies in their 50's. Service used to be great but I think they got jaded with new customers and only treat their old regulars well.

Helldemon285
07-09-18, 21:12
The weather was so beautiful this past weekend that I decided to take a trip to Chinatown. I went by to 98 Mott, went to the famous 6th floor. I saw the grandmas again I was hoping there would be some new faces, but nope it was the same grandmas. My assumption is that they rarely rotate until one retires or moves away etc. I then walk down to 3rd floor. Rang the bell got lead in by a tall MILF Asian lady and then a short medium size lady neither was my taste especially for their prices which seems to be around $1. 2 - 1. 5 depending how much you tip. So I left and trek out to 11 Allen Street, I got there around late afternoon.

Walked down the stairs, rang the bell and saw 4 women huddling around a small tables eating (they were probably mid 20's - 30), in my head I was like shit. Did I come at a wrong time?! Well a skinny, probably 5 ft 6, wore glasses took me in. I changed into a towel and requested to shower. After I shower I went back to the room to laid down completely naked and got a massage. I think she said her name was Annie (I truly believed they spit out random names and probably always change their names) She give me a good massage from the neck all the way to my calves, then she started lightly touching my crotch, groin areas. So my little guy got excited so I went to turn around for the flip. She got for the cover and went for a good BJ, she give it some good suction but didn't DT. So after 5 minutes she got on tight for cowgirl. She probably has a b size cups and then after some bouncing on CG, I went for missionary for a few minutes and then went for doggy. Doggy was fun because I thrust deep in her and she was moaning loud usually they moan softly because the walls are thins that others can hear it. I went for that for a while until I got tired and ask to finish off with a hand job and came all over her hand.

Looks - 7 (cute girls with glasses).

Boobs- B size?

Ass- a tiny butt (but what can you expect? Most Asians are slims).

Attitude and massage- 9. She seems like she got into the massage and all.

I would definitely repeat when I'm around there again.

Griswold
07-09-18, 22:25
How much is a session with her?

Lana in the east 50's she does PM, CBJ, and after a few visits more. lanabodyrub.com has her contact info.

Inertia204
07-10-18, 17:03
The weather was so beautiful this past weekend that I decided to take a trip to Chinatown. I went by to 98 Mott, went to the famous 6th floor. I saw the grandmas again I was hoping there would be some new faces, but nope it was the same grandmas. My assumption is that they rarely rotate until one retires or moves away etc. I then walk down to 3rd floor. Rang the bell got lead in by a tall MILF Asian lady and then a short medium size lady neither was my taste especially for their prices which seems to be around $1. 2 - 1. 5 depending how much you tip. So I left and trek out to 11 Allen Street, I got there around late afternoon.

I'd definitely concur on 98 Mott. I went by the other day strictly out of curiously and the 6th Floor was just bad. Grandma is definitely the right term. Definitely not something I'd consider ever. I took a quick look at the two ladies and I was like OH CRAP let me close that door, bye!

Griswold
07-10-18, 19:48
Following up on my prior post, and reading some of the reviews of Chinatown AMPs in NYC, I'm still unsure which to choose. If I set aside my desire for a prostate rub (I'll assume that won't happen), my other parameters are that I would like to keep the total damage under $80, maybe up to $100, I'd like utc roaming (perhaps partial or total nude), and hand release or maybe, at most, a CBJ. I definitely do NOT want FS, or a BBBJ. I'd prefer a clean place with a shower, but I'm also open to what I've read about 98 Mott 6th floor. With those parameters, if you had one day in NYC, which one AMP would you suggest, and why? Thank you!

Griswold
07-10-18, 22:16
By the way, I did not mean to limit the choices to just those 2. I'm definitely open to any other suggestions.

Following up on my prior post, and reading some of the reviews of Chinatown AMPs in NYC, I'm still unsure which to choose. If I set aside my desire for a prostate rub (I'll assume that won't happen), my other parameters are that I would like to keep the total damage under $80, maybe up to $100, I'd like utc roaming (perhaps partial or total nude), and hand release or maybe, at most, a CBJ. I definitely do NOT want FS, or a BBBJ. I'd prefer a clean place with a shower, but I'm also open to what I've read about 98 Mott 6th floor. With those parameters, if you had one day in NYC, which one AMP would you suggest, and why? Thank you!

AsianLever
07-10-18, 23:05
Following up on my prior post, and reading some of the reviews of Chinatown AMPs in NYC, I'm still unsure which to choose. If I set aside my desire for a prostate rub (I'll assume that won't happen), my other parameters are that I would like to keep the total damage under $80, maybe up to $100, I'd like utc roaming (perhaps partial or total nude), and hand release or maybe, at most, a CBJ. I definitely do NOT want FS, or a BBBJ. I'd prefer a clean place with a shower, but I'm also open to what I've read about 98 Mott 6th floor. With those parameters, if you had one day in NYC, which one AMP would you suggest, and why? Thank you!3rd floor you can get boob and kitty play and maybe" dinner at the why" if you enjoy that!! 40 for 45 minutes. And they rarely ask for tip. All $ exchanged as you leave which I find awesome. A bit of BBBJ possible but it will be a hand release. Tip 40.00 and you have a great 80. $ experience.

LetMeKnow
07-11-18, 20:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be some sort of cryptically written message and/or veiled warning.

Please do not post cryptic messages, and specifically messages that could be construed as veiled warnings, in the forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Insayne914
07-12-18, 01:17
I've been to 98 mott 6th floor a handful of times. Is there anything closer to the West side near Soho for similar damage? I'd go more often to Mott if it were a bit closer to my office.

Hines Karlton
07-12-18, 09:36
3rd floor you can get boob and kitty play and maybe" dinner at the why" if you enjoy that!! 40 for 45 minutes. And they rarely ask for tip. All $ exchanged as you leave which I find awesome. A bit of BBBJ possible but it will be a hand release. Tip 40.00 and you have a great 80. $ experience.Your pm.

Check ya pm.

LuvPlaying
07-12-18, 11:55
Had to stop by and sample some Candy. Sweet and very filling. Went fir the hiur but should have done 30 minutes. Next time because there will be a next time.

Griswold
07-13-18, 01:02
My experience here was very different. First, they had the prices well-publicized - I chose 30 minutes for $30, and had to pay up front. I got Mia. I asked for soft to medium, which I got. A few minutes into the massage, I tried to touch her leg slightly to show interest, and that went okay. However, when my hand started to roam up or down, she pulled back. Then she did the thing where she leaned down and whispered into my ear and ask how much I was going to tip. I asked how much she wanted, and she said $100. I told her no, that was too much. After some negotiating, I finally told her to forget it, and just massage me. She was holding John Thomas while we were negotiating, and he clearly lost interest in the whole thing. Between me getting soft, and telling her to forget it, she finally came down in price to $50. I reluctantly agreed to that, but all I got for that was top roaming, not bottom. She did lift her bra for me. I also came with a rubber glove, which she used to try to give me a prostate massage. Neither the prostate massage nor her jerking capabilities were very good. Usually, I climax fairly quickly, but this time, I actually lost it several times. She kept trying, and finally towards the end of the 30 minutes, she was able to get me the ending that I wanted. I did tip her the $50, not so much because of the roaming, but because she did put on the glove and attempted the prostate massage. So, my experience was not that money was not discussed, or that money only changes hands at the end - my experience was just the opposite - she practically ruined the session by concentrating so much on the money. I definitely would not return.

3rd floor you can get boob and kitty play and maybe" dinner at the why" if you enjoy that!! 40 for 45 minutes. And they rarely ask for tip. All $ exchanged as you leave which I find awesome. A bit of BBBJ possible but it will be a hand release. Tip 40.00 and you have a great 80. $ experience.

Member #5899
07-13-18, 09:53
Nice little spot on Eldridge St, has always worked out well. My only issue is that if you go after 5 or 6pm there's a bar next door and some of those people lurk nearby, sometimes directly in front of A1 and that can be a bit... awkward...? This review is for Amanda from a few months back. Older asian woman, petite. The rooms only have curtains so not a whole lot of privacy. You will definitely hear other mongerers next door. Massage was ok, damage was .40 for half hour plus .25 for HE. They don't have TS but I know I can get basically what I'm looking for each time.

Happy Mongering!

CH5950
07-13-18, 15:10
Not local, made a quick stop at Gado the other day. Only had 30 mins before heading to a major transportation station nearby and I forgot my monger phone on the my trip so I had to got to walk up place. Got LuLu. Mid to late 30's, curvy but not big. 15 minutes of unremarkable massage and she took my hints well. 3-4 minutes of soft tease before the flip. Took things at a reasonable pace with oil, OTC bottom, UTC top although she seemed to resist taking the bra / top all the way off. Not sure what would have happened if I asked. No discussion of tip. Left the standard fare and was on my way. Would repeat in a pinch since its convenient, but I have been looking for a place with spinners, but HJ-only but have not found it yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Fun Traveler
07-13-18, 15:43
Keep seeing this place mentioned quite often, but have never seen an ad for it. Link would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Had to stop by and sample some Candy. Sweet and very filling. Went fir the hiur but should have done 30 minutes. Next time because there will be a next time.

Albatrosson4
07-13-18, 17:33
Hi, newbie here. I have been getting emails from upscale bodyrubs, anyone have any info on them?

Griswold
07-13-18, 18:07
On my second day visiting NYC, I visited 98 Mott, 6th floor, and had a far better experience than I did yesterday at 210 W. 35th. Today, I had Cici. The massage itself was very good. On the flip, she made the motion for FS, and asked if I wanted that. I told her no, and then made the gesture for a BJ. She said OK. I asked if she would use a condom, and she did. I also asked her to get undressed, and she did, so I had plenty of roaming while she was doing her thing. She has a nice, dark Bush. She was very happy with a $30 tip, as was I. What's a bit strange is that when she got dressed after, she reached into a box under the table, and put on a different pair of granny panties than she was originally wearing.

AsianLever
07-13-18, 21:38
My experience here was very different. First, they had the prices well-publicized - I chose 30 minutes for $30, and had to pay up front. I got Mia. I asked for soft to medium, which I got. A few minutes into the massage, I tried to touch her leg slightly to show interest, and that went okay. However, when my hand started to roam up or down, she pulled back. Then she did the thing where she leaned down and whispered into my ear and ask how much I was going to tip. I asked how much she wanted, and she said $100. I told her no, that was too much. After some negotiating, I finally told her to forget it, and just massage me. She was holding John Thomas while we were negotiating, and he clearly lost interest in the whole thing. Between me getting soft, and telling her to forget it, she finally came down in price to $50. I reluctantly agreed to that, but all I got for that was top roaming, not bottom. She did lift her bra for me. I also came with a rubber glove, which she used to try to give me a prostate massage. Neither the prostate massage nor her jerking capabilities were very good. Usually, I climax fairly quickly, but this time, I actually lost it several times. She kept trying, and finally towards the end of the 30 minutes, she was able to get me the ending that I wanted. I did tip her the $50, not so much because of the roaming, but because she did put on the glove and attempted the prostate massage. So, my experience was not that money was not discussed, or that money only changes hands at the end - my experience was just the opposite - she practically ruined the session by concentrating so much on the money. I definitely would not return.I have only had that happen once there out of many visits. Annie, Sally, Tina have all been sweet, Annie is perhaps more comfortable with me after so many visits. Sorry again I am going there in 3 weeks and I will find out who this Mia chick is.

PlantMan02
07-14-18, 10:14
I recently visited NYC (June 2018) from Florida and had occasion to visit a place on W 83rd between Amsterdam and Columbus, in a basement to the east of the Hertz garage. The place looked pretty clean but the rooms are only closed off with a curtain and a front wall that doesn't go to the ceiling. If it was busy I would guess you could hear pretty much everything that is going on. I drew a young woman named Mina (Me-na?) and I have to admit she was the prettiest woman I've ever had the opportunity to experience at an AMP. She was young, friendly, flirty and attentive. Sometimes it's hard for me to judge but I would guess she was mid to late 20's. Since it was my first (and only) visit I didn't expect too much. The massage was above average and the ending was just what I expected. The total cost of the massage was $60 for the house and a $40 tip for Mina. I would definitely visit again if I'm ever back in NY.

JQAdams666
07-14-18, 11:18
I recently visited NYC (June 2018) from Florida and had occasion to visit a place on W 83rd between Amsterdam and Columbus, in a basement to the east of the Hertz garage. The place looked pretty clean but the rooms are only closed off with a curtain and a front wall that doesn't go to the ceiling. If it was busy I would guess you could hear pretty much everything that is going on. I drew a young woman named Mina (Me-na?) and I have to admit she was the prettiest woman I've ever had the opportunity to experience at an AMP. She was young, friendly, flirty and attentive. Sometimes it's hard for me to judge but I would guess she was mid to late 20's. Since it was my first (and only) visit I didn't expect too much. The massage was above average and the ending was just what I expected. The total cost of the massage was $60 for the house and a $40 tip for Mina. I would definitely visit again if I'm ever back in NY.Interesting. By, "the ending was just what I expected," do you mean a hand release? Did she seem up for extras?

Helldemon285
07-16-18, 20:10
Walked by Chinatown after working out. Spot this barber / massage parlor on Grand. I walked in and there were like 6-7 womans. I would say that age group was probably 40 ish-60 ish. However I noticed this 40 ish short Asian lady. I choose her because she's the best one out of the brunch. Probably was exactly 5 ft. I ask her name she said it was Lulu (again I think they are just spitting out random names whenever it comes to AMP) She was wearing a cami blue tank top and white jeans shorts. She also had like a flower small tattoo on her left hand / wrist. She lead me to the back where it was HUGE. I didn't know it was so big behind the walls. There were probably 5-6 massage tables and in the front it's like barber chairs for them to cut hairs. It was strange however because the rooms in between there were sliding dividers in the front and along the walls. Strange massage room, but whatever I was horny from seeing her grab my waist as I grab her hips and butt. I took a shower and then went to laid down naked she gave me a good massage from my neck down to my calves which was perfect because I was sore from leg day. After 20 minutes I went to the flip as she was stroking my thighs / groins area. I asked for FS but apparently she didn't do that only BJ and HE. I was so disappointing because I wanted to pound that short thick MILF. She had a cute face, nice legs and decent size bust (B size). So she took off her top while I felt her boobs and her butt she went for a slow BJ and then I went to push her head down and she gag and lightly hit me as in "hey not to rough" and then finally ended with an HE. Again super disappointed she didn't do FS I wonder if this place even does it.

Total damages for the hour was 6 Jackson which wasn't to bad because I was into her looks and body but again disappointed couldn't do FS. Maybe if I keep seeing her eventually she'll let me do it. ? But it doesn't seem likely fingers crossed hahahaha.

Safe mongering fellows!

Trav
07-16-18, 23:45
Thanks Donald.

I've noticed from other boards that places like PH now have Chinese dishes. I am more inclined towards Korean food so is sad to read this is becoming the case. Are there establishment that offers mostly or only K dishes you can recommend?

PRIVATE HOTTIE G. F. E. 32st 5 ave* privatehottie.com* 646-552-3769. GFE, NURU + Bodyrub.
GFE ALLSTARS* 47st 5 ave* gfeallstars.com* 917-916-2418. GFE, NURU + Bodyrub, FS.
Silk Tigers Spa 38st + 7 ave SilkTigers.com 212-382-1888 917-224-1348. Bodyrub, FS.
Good Girl Spa* G. F. E. 6 ave + 31st* * 917-582-1817 goodgirlspa.com. GFE + Bodyrub, FS.

PEACH XXX Spa* peachxxx.com* west 46st*+ 6 ave* 929-376-8066* 929-376-8228. Bodyrub, FS.
TOP GIRL Spa G. F. E. topgirlspa.com east 40st Park Ave 917-886-1763 631-805-8497. GFE + Bodyrub, FS, Incall + Outcall.
Secret Ten spa** east 10th street 646-265-6285 secret10.com. Bodyrub, FS.
56 RUB Spa 56st + 6 ave** 929-233-8398** 929-264-8183* 56rub.com. Bodyrub, FS.
Asian Cream Team* 36st + 5 ave 347-988-5000 asiancreamteam.com. GFE + Bodyrub FS.

Kiss Kiss POP* 43st 6 ave 212-354-1279* kisskisspop.com. GFE + Bodyrub* FS.
HOT Girl Spa hotgirlspa.com* 45st + 5 ave 212-390-0733. Bodyrub, FS.

Lana Latina Bodyrub 50st+3 ave 917-279-9388 lanabodyrub.com. Bodyrub Nuru, Prostate massage, Strap-on.
Honey Girl Spa* 56st + 8 ave 212-586-8887* HoneyGirlSpa.com. Bodyrub FS.
Star Spa 57 spa 57st 5 ave 646-765-5822 www.starspa57.com. Massage + Bodyrub.
38 Mate Spa* west 38st*+ 8 ave 347-633-0000 38mate.com. GFE + Bodyrub FS.
Asian PlayDate 28st + Broadway asianplaydate.com 646-262-5531. GFE + Bodyrub FS.
Zen Bodyrub. 39st + 5 ave zenbodyrub.com 718-799-2962 Massage + bodyrub HJ 40 hh 60 h

Brooklyn, NY.

OSAKA BODYRUB Coney Island Ave 11223 osakabodyrub.com 917-756-5577. Bodyrub, FS, GFE.

ElectricRed75
07-17-18, 10:35
Interesting. By, "the ending was just what I expected," do you mean a hand release? Did she seem up for extras?IT's been a few years but I used to frequent this spot. I've never had any extras here. Though the one time in inquired she just giggled and said maybe next time so I'm guessing they're not too into it. From my experience the massages can be pretty decent and I've always gotten a HE. Minimal roaming but I was never too aggressive.

Emony1
07-17-18, 22:43
Last week went to see Coco, not the same coco from their sister location on Grand. Well the MMS from 119 Hester is selective but since I am a regular she let me in. Paid $85 and had my fun. Was a tad dissapointed she did not do BBBJ, just CBJ but did make up for it by engulfing both my balls at once. We did out deedand I was out with a smile. YOung nice rack and full of energy.

Emony1
07-17-18, 22:53
Man I miss Sasa. She is younger than Laura and is wild with the p2 p bodyslide in the shower. Paid 60 for 30 minutes and then the tip for BBBJ and cfs with and BBBJCIM finish. Going tomorrow to try Cici. She looks good. Like a fat ass in an asian. Oxymoron.

Member #5899
07-18-18, 01:13
The chicks here are meh. I can't really say they are attractive but they certainly get the job done. This is one of my go-to spots as it's a little tucked away into Chinatown. Refer to one of my last reviews of this spot where I mention its right next to a bar.

Anyway, I ring the bell, MMS lets me in. All rooms just have curtains. It's like a long corridor with 4 or 5 rooms. She takes me to the first on on the left. I undress and pay house. 4 and she gets to massaging. No oil and rough. I'm half-choking because of how she's putting pressure on my spine and back. Fuck. I decide to end a little early and she tries to upsell me. 30 for a HE. WTF. We settle for the. 25 and she gives me a half-interested jerk but it's kind of a turn on. I blow my load all over my stomach and she cleans me up, looking almost disgusted. Not my proudest moment but hey, I came.

Happy Mongering!

SeanWill9393
07-18-18, 19:28
Recently visited Spa Aura and there's new girl from China by the name of Sasa, not sure if the same person.

Man I miss Sasa. She is younger than Laura and is wild with the p2 p bodyslide in the shower. Paid 60 for 30 minutes and then the tip for BBBJ and cfs with and BBBJCIM finish. Going tomorrow to try Cici. She looks good. Like a fat ass in an asian. Oxymoron.

JoeFrank51
07-19-18, 02:22
Anyone have recommendations for good massage parlors in with younger girls? Most of the girls I see regularly are older (aka milfs / gilfs) and I'm looking for a change of pace. I know there are a million places mentioned in this sub but I'd like to hear what your personal favorite place is for girls 20 or under. I'll be sure to submit a review for every place I visit. Thank you in advance!

MikeMikeM
07-19-18, 18:02
Just looking for a nice massage (not too expensive either like midtown prices) with not too many extras. Anyone know of any good ones? Feel free to PM me. I used to go to Relaxing Spa in Chinatown but haven't been there in about 6 months and hoping to find something closer.

DR Monger II
07-19-18, 21:29
There's two women that work there and no new ones. Massage is 60 an hour. Candy is 45+ years old and the other is Cici. You're not missing much. Almost all the chinatown places are cheaper and offer more value.

ZzTopSterZz
07-19-18, 21:40
Just looking for a nice massage (not too expensive either like midtown prices) with not too many extras. Anyone know of any good ones? Feel free to PM me. I used to go to Relaxing Spa in Chinatown but haven't been there in about 6 months and hoping to find something closer.Admin: it would be great to have a thread for UES / UWS.

I used to be in NYC and went to Rain Spa on east 89th often. Massage quality ranged from bad to mediocre with baby oil that takes two showers to remove. But in the day they had some pretty girls who were fun to talk to, and some of the girls were very lenient about roaming. And beast play. Haven't been in a long time. Usually a mix of Asian, Latino and American providers.

There's a bunch of AMP's on the east 80's and 90's and I tried a few but most were massage only. No fun. I think the ones that stay open late (to 11 or 12) are more reliable than the ones that close at 10 pm.

Would love to hear from NY mongers as I'll be back in August. There was a place on Lex in the high 60's or low 70's in a 2nd floor AMP spa. Massage was hr only and I heard it was very good including standard finish guaranteed and CIM available from one of the girls but I accidentally deleted a PM from a helpful monger on that one. Damn. Might have to search posts from 4 years back cause everybody just talks about Mott nonstop now. Please post or PM with any suggestions for UES / UWS.

Helldemon285
07-19-18, 22:16
BubbaGump12 is speaking the truth here regarding 111 eldridge. When the whole fiacso of Backpage getting shut down and FOSTA law kicking into place. I felt the only places that weren't affected by it was AMP. They aren't lookers there but got the job done. So when everything got shut down due to FOSTA I went to them, I saw skinny petite asian girl called "Amy" I wasn't particular into petite skinny ones because thick is more fun, more things to grab. But I was horny during the whole shut down so I went with her. I went to change and stripped to shower and then after coming back. I laid down for a massage, no oil and went straight for the massage with elbows and all I already can tell this wasn't going to be a good session. But the little guy always wins am I right? So I tough it out and after 10 minutes of it I went for a flip and ask for a HE because I wasn't feeling her vibe and I guess she wasn't mind. So she got oil and gave my balls a massage while beating me off. She clearly thought that was going to make me cum faster but it didn't because it was to much stuff going on so I told her only focus on the dick not my balls which she did. She went to a rhyme and eventually I came on to my stomach because she push my dick in that direction. I was like shit great, now I got to clean up and all. So we clean up and I got the fuck out. The total damage was. 60 for HE and half an hour session. Would I repeat? Probably not unless I stop by again and they got someone more thicker. I feel like at this rate I'm going to able to tried out all the AMP in Chinatown. But what can I say they are good prices for what you get.

Safe mongering fellows!

The chicks here are meh. I can't really say they are attractive but they certainly get the job done. This is one of my go-to spots as it's a little tucked away into Chinatown. Refer to one of my last reviews of this spot where I mention its right next to a bar.

Anyway, I ring the bell, MMS lets me in. All rooms just have curtains. It's like a long corridor with 4 or 5 rooms. She takes me to the first on on the left. I undress and pay house. 4 and she gets to massaging. No oil and rough. I'm half-choking because of how she's putting pressure on my spine and back. Fuck. I decide to end a little early and she tries to upsell me. 30 for a HE. WTF. We settle for the. 25 and she gives me a half-interested jerk but it's kind of a turn on. I blow my load all over my stomach and she cleans me up, looking almost disgusted. Not my proudest moment but hey, I came.

Happy Mongering!

Boob Banger
07-20-18, 04:41
Seriously asking for girls 20 and younger? Sounds kinda creepy man.

Anyone have recommendations for good massage parlors in with younger girls? Most of the girls I see regularly are older (aka milfs / gilfs) and I'm looking for a change of pace. I know there are a million places mentioned in this sub but I'd like to hear what your personal favorite place is for girls 20 or under. I'll be sure to submit a review for every place I visit. Thank you in advance!

Member #5899
07-20-18, 08:52
Admin: it would be great to have a thread for UES / UWS.

I used to be in NYC and went to Rain Spa on east 89th often. Massage quality ranged from bad to mediocre with baby oil that takes two showers to remove. But in the day they had some pretty girls who were fun to talk to, and some of the girls were very lenient about roaming. And beast play. Haven't been in a long time. Usually a mix of Asian, Latino and American providers.

There's a bunch of AMP's on the east 80's and 90's and I tried a few but most were massage only. No fun. I think the ones that stay open late (to 11 or 12) are more reliable than the ones that close at 10 pm.

Would love to hear from NY mongers as I'll be back in August. There was a place on Lex in the high 60's or low 70's in a 2nd floor AMP spa. Massage was hr only and I heard it was very good including standard finish guaranteed and CIM available from one of the girls but I accidentally deleted a PM from a helpful monger on that one. Damn. Might have to search posts from 4 years back cause everybody just talks about Mott nonstop now. Please post or PM with any suggestions for UES / UWS.Hey ZzTopSterZz, I've passed by Rain Spa. One time I knocked on the door and asked me for a "passcode?" What is that? Anyway I took a card cause I was too nervous to go in worrying I was going to get myself stung but after reading what you said it seems legit. I read online that they have latinas. How much is a massage there? What are we looking out for total damage? Let me know.

HiThere123
07-20-18, 09:03
There's two women that work there and no new ones. Massage is 60 an hour. Candy is 45+ years old and the other is Cici. You're not missing much. Almost all the chinatown places are cheaper and offer more value.I used to hit Choi's at least once a month back in the day. Looks like Cici has been there for ages now. All I'm going to say is that once Cici is comfortable with you she's a lot of fun.

Dazed Whack
07-20-18, 13:45
Admin: it would be great to have a thread for UES / UWS.

Would love to hear from NY mongers as I'll be back in August. There was a place on Lex in the high 60's or low 70's in a 2nd floor AMP spa. Massage was hr only and I heard it was very good including standard finish guaranteed and CIM available from one of the girls but I accidentally deleted a PM from a helpful monger on that one. Damn. Might have to search posts from 4 years back cause everybody just talks about Mott nonstop now. Please post or PM with any suggestions for UES / UWS.I've gone to the place in the basement on W 83rd next to the Hertz rental place (it's on the north side, between Amsterdam and Columbus). Massages are ok, and the women are attractive. I've never been able to get more than a handjob, and they ask for at least $80 on top of the house fee, which is pretty expensive. It's convenient for me, and there aren't many choices on the upper west side from what I can tell. But the pickings are way better and less costly in Chinatown. (And once in awhile, I do get a kink on for the gilfs on the 6th Fl of Mott).

MegaManSlr2
07-20-18, 16:55
I remember I went to this legit place below 14th St. The girl was cute and chubby. Asked me if I wanted to pull my boxers off, that was hella hot. Haven't seen her again.

MegaManSlr2
07-20-18, 17:46
Thanks Donald.

I've noticed from other boards that places like PH now have Chinese dishes. I am more inclined towards Korean food so is sad to read this is becoming the case. Are there establishment that offers mostly or only K dishes you can recommend?How can you even tell and are the differences?

UsedToBeReg
07-20-18, 18:09
Seriously asking for girls 20 and younger? Sounds kinda creepy man.Exactly what I, and probably half the Board, was thinking. Not sure where the line is on this site, but that comment must be awfully close to it.

Jagex
07-20-18, 19:29
Can someone message me a roughy area of what Asian sensation is located?

MrSunnyHills
07-20-18, 21:34
The differences I've experienced over many years in many cities tends to be in the approach and training. Many Koreans have a similar approach that is more like the traditional Japanese Geisha where they are there to serve you. Most recently my favorites tend to be in Dallas. My experiences with the Chinese while by no means bad, tend to be more varied from provider to provider with less of a routine. Naturally, there are special and "not so special" ladies across the board.

My Asian preference sequence: 1) close tie between Korean, Thai and Viet 2) Chinese. 3) Filipinos (although occasionally have struck gold with a GFE).

How can you even tell and are the differences?

KkinSanitary
07-21-18, 10:49
Can someone message me a roughy area of what Asian sensation is located?How about calling them and asking?

KkinSanitary
07-21-18, 10:59
Anyone have recommendations for good massage parlors in with younger girls? Most of the girls I see regularly are older (aka milfs / gilfs) and I'm looking for a change of pace. I know there are a million places mentioned in this sub but I'd like to hear what your personal favorite place is for girls 20 or under. I'll be sure to submit a review for every place I visit. Thank you in advance!I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you want a girl who is over 18.

But let me tell you a couple of things.

#1. Any girl who is under 20 years old and is doing this kind of work you don't want to see. She is being forced into doing this kind of work, most likely.

#2. Her service is going to be shit. Now some dudes don't care about that and just jackhammer away when they pay for a working girl who is just going to lay there. Don't be that guy.

#3. You've got three posts. Two are inquiries. Share more info.

MikeMikeM
07-21-18, 15:22
I used to hit Choi's at least once a month back in the day. Looks like Cici has been there for ages now. All I'm going to say is that once Cici is comfortable with you she's a lot of fun.It's been pretty hard to try to contact her. Is she only seeing old clients?

Hines Karlton
07-21-18, 15:57
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you want a girl who is over 18.

But let me tell you a couple of things.

#1. Any girl who is under 20 years old and is doing this kind of work you don't want to see. She is being forced into doing this kind of work, most likely.

#2. Her service is going to be shit. Now some dudes don't care about that and just jackhammer away when they pay for a working girl who is just going to lay there. Don't be that guy.

#3. You've got three posts. Two are inquiries. Share more info.Not to mention any attractive 18–21 year old doing this line of work.

Is going to be asking for 5-600,700 dollars an hour.

Not a messily 2-3 Hunnid Bucks.

And she wil probably rush you out and not be into it.

And be like "I don't do this I don't do that" "or that's extra money you tip me?

HiThere123
07-22-18, 08:14
It's been pretty hard to try to contact her. Is she only seeing old clients?I couldn't tell you. I haven't been to Choi's in years.

DR Monger II
07-22-18, 12:29
Just go to choi's and ask for her. That's it.

I couldn't tell you. I haven't been to Choi's in years.

All Choked Up
07-23-18, 00:29
Honestly I've been going to the 6th floor of 96 Mott for about 8 months now and it's one of my favorite spots. The price and the service can't be beat. I hear what people are saying about the initial reaction of the front room, but once you get the ladies in the back they seem a lot more attractive, if you know what I mean. At this point I totally skip the massage and get right to business. Why waste good time?

Does anyone know what time they actually open?

UsedToBeReg
07-23-18, 15:15
Does anyone know what time they actually open?9-8 pm everyday.

ZzTopSterZz
07-23-18, 15:57
Hey ZzTopSterZz, I've passed by Rain Spa. One time I knocked on the door and asked me for a "passcode?" What is that? Anyway I took a card cause I was too nervous to go in worrying I was going to get myself stung but after reading what you said it seems legit. I read online that they have latinas. How much is a massage there? What are we looking out for total damage? Let me know.Passcode? WTF. Never in the 3-4 years that I've gone off and on. It's on 89th. You just walk in or hit the buzzer. Small door with reception desk immediately inside. Two massage rooms upstairs and one on the main floor in the back. Go upstairs if you can because downstairs is next to the bathroom so that's distracting and less private. Rooms have curtains only instead of doors but it's discrete. 1 Hr is 70 but they may give you 5 off if you mention web special. Standard tipping. I leave 40 for regular HE and add a bit more for extra play. YMMV in terms of free play for topless or roaming but money talks with most girls if you want to pay up for guaranteed nude massage. One girl would accept nothing less than 60 for standard HE so I got up and left with no tip to take one for the team. There's been a United Nations of workers over the years. American white, American black, Dominican, Jamaican, Chinese, Puerto Rican. Way back in the day Maya was by far the best. Not sure who's there now.

Long time ago I did some phone google work and got the impression rain is linked to an apartment service nearby on 91st maybe and also to a couple other spas like Gado in midtown. Not sure about that but doesn't matter if Rain's location and service is ok with you. They're on rubmaps with plenty of reviews but I don't subscribe because you guys are very helpful. Let me know what and who you find.

ZzTopSterZz
07-23-18, 16:05
I've gone to the place in the basement on W 83rd next to the Hertz rental place (it's on the north side, between Amsterdam and Columbus). Massages are ok, and the women are attractive. I've never been able to get more than a handjob, and they ask for at least $80 on top of the house fee, which is pretty expensive. It's convenient for me, and there aren't many choices on the upper west side from what I can tell. But the pickings are way better and less costly in Chinatown. (And once in awhile, I do get a kink on for the gilfs on the 6th Fl of Mott).Asian foot run place? Never been there. Did try Day Spa Gata on 82nd once on the advice of another monger. Kind of a professional European skin care spa offering massage. Had high expectations and kind of kinked out of the European starting off in her white uniform but when time came for negotiation she wanted 80 for standard HE. No!

All Choked Up
07-23-18, 16:14
9-8 pm everyday.Thanks. May try to early bird it tomorrow BEFORE I start my workday.

However, did stop by 96 Mott /6 floor today during my lunch break and had Lisa, who may be my current favorite. Tight body and can certainly take a pounding. We did about 4 positions before ending doggie.

Member #5899
07-23-18, 19:37
Passcode? WTF. Never in the 3-4 years that I've gone off and on. It's on 89th. You just walk in or hit the buzzer. Small door with reception desk immediately inside. Two massage rooms upstairs and one on the main floor in the back. Go upstairs if you can because downstairs is next to the bathroom so that's distracting and less private. Rooms have curtains only instead of doors but it's discrete. 1 Hr is 70 but they may give you 5 off if you mention web special. Standard tipping. I leave 40 for regular HE and add a bit more for extra play. YMMV in terms of free play for topless or roaming but money talks with most girls if you want to pay up for guaranteed nude massage. One girl would accept nothing less than 60 for standard HE so I got up and left with no tip to take one for the team. There's been a United Nations of workers over the years. American white, American black, Dominican, Jamaican, Chinese, Puerto Rican. Way back in the day Maya was by far the best. Not sure who's there now.

Long time ago I did some phone google work and got the impression rain is linked to an apartment service nearby on 91st maybe and also to a couple other spas like Gado in midtown..Thanks for the info Zz. I'll definitely have to check it out and let you know how it is.

Happy mongering!

Hines Karlton
07-24-18, 02:33
Honestly I've been going to the 6th floor of 96 Mott for about 8 months now and it's one of my favorite spots. The price and the service can't be beat. I hear what people are saying about the initial reaction of the front room, but once you get the ladies in the back they seem a lot more attractive, if you know what I mean. At this point I totally skip the massage and get right to business. Why waste good time?

Does anyone know what time they actually open?They open at 9 am.

I've heard there are 2 semi attractive women there. I haven't seen them or tried them.

But there is so called Lisa. That does everything. I mean everything for 60.

Sebastian1000
07-25-18, 12:11
[Deleted by Admin]

We have more than enough assholes on this forum, we don't need anymore.

A2

Mr Horney
07-25-18, 13:21
Anyone know the typical damage for GFE session with 2? I'm guessing its usually just double what you'd pay for one.

JmSuttr
07-25-18, 13:52
Anyone know the typical damage for GFE session with 2? I'm guessing its usually just double what you'd pay for one.First, about the fee, it's safe to assume that double the regular fee should suffice unless you have specific girl-on-girl action in mind, in which case, assuming they're willing, that would cost extra.

But, IME, the general problem with 2 girl sessions is that, unless you have specific reviews or intel beforehand, your expectations are probably more than the reality you'll receive. Remember that AMP girls work together every day and often live together. So one or both might be reluctant to do in front of each other what they might be willing to do with you in private. Hard to say for sure, since every situation is different. But would hate to see you spend a lot of cash for not much return. Again, advance homework and intel is your friend.

Hines Karlton
07-25-18, 17:52
First, about the fee, it's safe to assume that double the regular fee should suffice unless you have specific girl-on-girl action in mind, in which case, assuming they're willing, that would cost extra.

But, IME, the general problem with 2 girl sessions is that, unless you have specific reviews or intel beforehand, your expectations are probably more than the reality you'll receive. Remember that AMP girls work together every day and often live together. So one or both might be reluctant to do in front of each other what they might be willing to do with you in private. Hard to say for sure, since every situation is different. But would hate to see you spend a lot of cash for not much return. Again, advance homework and intel is your friend.In places like angel king.

If you come with 300-400 cash.

They will throw 2 chicks at you. Let you three some for 1 hour. With everything included.

AsianLever
07-25-18, 22:55
First, about the fee, it's safe to assume that double the regular fee should suffice unless you have specific girl-on-girl action in mind, in which case, assuming they're willing, that would cost extra.

But, IME, the general problem with 2 girl sessions is that, unless you have specific reviews or intel beforehand, your expectations are probably more than the reality you'll receive. Remember that AMP girls work together every day and often live together. So one or both might be reluctant to do in front of each other what they might be willing to do with you in private. Hard to say for sure, since every situation is different. But would hate to see you spend a lot of cash for not much return. Again, advance homework and intel is your friend.That gals are often more reserved in a 2 gal session. Proof being, that here in S. C. And my experience in NYC, the gals always tell me not to tell the co-workers when I get extra " special " service. !!

Mr Horney
07-25-18, 23:50
Good points. If it was like 50% more, I would do it. If the fee was double, I wouldn't want it anyways. For the same price, I'd rather have 2 hours of fun with 2 different girls separately than 1 hour with both same time.

I ended up going to PH tonight and it was everything I expected (in a good way). Thanks for the input. If anyone is down in Florida, I can give some pointers.

Still on the search for a good outcall provider.

But, IME, the general problem with 2 girl sessions is that, unless you have specific reviews or intel beforehand, your expectations are probably more than the reality you'll receive. Remember that AMP girls work together every day and often live together. So one or both might be reluctant to do in front of each other what they might be willing to do with you in private. Hard to say for sure, since every situation is different. But would hate to see you spend a lot of cash for not much return. Again, advance homework and intel is your friend.

Barnes75
07-26-18, 01:24
Tried recently to schedule an appointment with these folks. But they insisted on me presenting my actual driver's license. I wouldn't acquuiesce and neither would they. They hung up on me. Oh well: screw them. - No way I am sharing legit personal info.

Woody32
07-26-18, 10:51
Anyone know the typical damage for GFE session with 2? I'm guessing its usually just double what you'd pay for one.IMHO. I've done the threesome, 3 times and paid exactly double. Although its good it's not great. It's not like the movies, every time you change girls they change the cover, at least in my experience. The break in the action is kinda a mood killer. Like the other chap wrote, I think your better off going 2 times. That was my experience, like always YMMV. Good luck. W.

Barnes75
07-26-18, 12:29
I have only had that happen once there out of many visits. Annie, Sally, Tina have all been sweet, Annie is perhaps more comfortable with me after so many visits. Sorry again I am going there in 3 weeks and I will find out who this Mia chick is.I visited recently and drew Neeko. Very pretty, petite, probably in her early to mid twenties. The massage was ok. She has good HJ technique. She allowed some Utc roaming upstairs for. 5 tip. I broached bottom roaming, but she refused to discuss that. At. 5 for the hour and. 5 for the tip, it was a worthwhile experience.

Alvin37
07-26-18, 19:25
Been to a few GFE / FS places (GFE All Stars, A&K being the to 2), but these days I prefer the basic service. Anyone know of good spots that offers quality are&T? Ideally a solid HE and roaming with atleast a decent looking provider. To share a few:

Gado Spa: Probably the closest thing to a legit massage. Decent TS as well. Providers are hit or miss here though.

Spa Aura: Much pricier than what you're given. Practically paying extra for the awkwardness of public lockers.

Upscale Budy: My go-to EMP. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Allows roaming but generally YMMV depending on who you get.

BBPornoGeek
07-27-18, 00:03
Saw Sofia at Asian Sensation. Doesn't speak English so if you don't have passable Mandarin, I'd recommend you skip. Real nice girl willing to please. Had a C-section from the scar that is very light and not very noticeable. Still a tight pussy though, thanks to the C-section! I'd recommend seeing her.

AcheRon45
07-27-18, 11:29
Been to a few GFE / FS places (GFE All Stars, A&K being the to 2), but these days I prefer the basic service. Anyone know of good spots that offers quality are&T? Ideally a solid HE and roaming with atleast a decent looking provider. To share a few:

Gado Spa: Probably the closest thing to a legit massage. Decent TS as well. Providers are hit or miss here though.

Spa Aura: Much pricier than what you're given. Practically paying extra for the awkwardness of public lockers.

Upscale Budy: My go-to EMP. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Allows roaming but generally YMMV depending on who you get.RC River Spa is a solid are&T spot. It's at W 35th by Macy's. Third floor walk up and curtains seperate the tables but if you go early enough, you'll be the only one. Damage is $50 house $50 tip for the hour. Usually with tits out.

East Garden Spa on 45th and 5th. $70 for the hour and standard service. Upsell is ridiculous just to see some tits.

Choi's is always a safe bet.

Many of the solid are&T places that I know of closed. Especially with the demise of Backpage. There are many places that are more tug than rub now. IMHO.

AsianLever
07-27-18, 13:42
RC River Spa is a solid are&T spot. It's at W 35th by Macy's. Third floor walk up and curtains seperate the tables but if you go early enough, you'll be the only one. Damage is $50 house $50 tip for the hour. Usually with tits out.

East Garden Spa on 45th and 5th. $70 for the hour and standard service. Upsell is ridiculous just to see some tits.

Choi's is always a safe bet.

Many of the solid are&T places that I know of closed. Especially with the demise of Backpage. There are many places that are more tug than rub now. IMHO.Just off 7th Ave. Mai got a bad upsell review but Annie and Sally and probably others will be happy to let you play with the tatas. I usually do 45 Minutes for $ 40 and tip 40 more. Never rushed, they usually set a timer.

GordonFreeman
07-27-18, 17:02
Tried recently to schedule an appointment with these folks. But they insisted on me presenting my actual driver's license. I wouldn't acquuiesce and neither would they. They hung up on me. Oh well: screw them. - No way I am sharing legit personal info.It is a private club and they are busy enough that they can afford to by picky. Just my two cents. I go they every once in a while without incident. I was referred from another club and never showed I'd to them.

CmPunk434
07-28-18, 08:02
I have been to ny a few times on business and I'm looking for an AMP or mp will do real good rimming. I want to be all on fours and her tongue deep in my ass. And or a place that gives a good prostate massage. I have read the forum and a few come to mine but they aren't old posts and it just said rimming. . Any advice or help would be great.

KkinSanitary
07-28-18, 14:55
I have been to ny a few times on business and I'm looking for an AMP or mp will do real good rimming. I want to be all on fours and her tongue deep in my ass. And or a place that gives a good prostate massage. I have read the forum and a few come to mine but they aren't old posts and it just said rimming. . Any advice or help would be great.Go to Aura Wellness Spa near Penn Station. Ask for Mandy. She used to work at a brothel in the mid 20's just off of Broadway years ago. My Asian GFE was the name of it. She is a petite woman with a great body. About 40 or so. Not ugly. Loves to stick her tongue in, out and all around your bunghole. As I've posted in the past this place is pricey. $120 house and you'll have to tip Mandy $140. I was there on Thursday night with a friend and he saw her. He raved about her and offered to show me how sparkling clean his ass pipe was afterwards. I told him I'd take his word for it and declined. LOL.

Other women who will do the deed there are Donna, Kim and Sarah (no rimming, though). All 40 ish Asian women. Don't go on Wednesday and Thursday nights or Friday late afternoons. They're really busy.

Oh, and if you're a really big fat slob Heidi / Mandy may not let you get on top of her to fuck. She's tiny and once told me she almost passed out a while back from some big fat hairy slob banging her in missionary! LOL.

Magic9
07-28-18, 23:29
Hey dudes; I tried this place Goodgirlspa for 1st time; I guaranteed you won't regret.

I've been many massage spas & this one is so convenient near subway just few blocks.

I met this young Asian girl Monika; sexy sweet short GFE type girl aim to please.

She speaks little English so be patience, but she makes you feel at home.

You undress put on robe, she holds your hand to shower table, cleans you front & back.

Nuru naked massage is AWESOME then go back room, she does slow massage makes you.

Relax, then more BBBJ, CG, DOGGIE, I finished in bag. Gave her tip for helping me get dress.

Will go back many times as long as I live & breathe, LOL.

Magic9
07-28-18, 23:38
Tried recently to schedule an appointment with these folks. But they insisted on me presenting my actual driver's license. I wouldn't acquuiesce and neither would they. They hung up on me. Oh well: screw them. - No way I am sharing legit personal info.

Hey dude, don't take personal, they want make sure you are NOT law enforcement. I ve been there many times & they always check I'd.

To keep you & themselves safe. Enjoy & relax massage at ease.

Chris93
07-29-18, 01:53
Are the grannies at 98 mott open sundays need a BJ and have only been once on the weekday just want to make sure before going out there.

UsedToBeReg
07-29-18, 06:55
Are the grannies at 98 mott open sundays need a BJ and have only been once on the weekday just want to make sure before going out there.Previously asked and answered multiple times. Their hours are 9-8 pm everyday, including weekends and holidays.

KkinSanitary
07-29-18, 10:56
Last night my boy and I went to these two places. Both had fugly or old women working so we bolted. Drove back into Flushing to hit up a Chinese only place that just opened on Northern right near Prince Street. Less money and way hotter girls.

JayBear20
07-29-18, 14:58
Nice working girls in their 20's will let you bang them out for 45 for the house and. 5 tip plus chinesee girls with big boobs are rare.

JayBear20
07-29-18, 15:00
Nice spot. 3 for the house. 5 tip good BJ rides your sould out of you and they are in their 30's not like does granmas from 98 mott.

Hines Karlton
07-30-18, 15:25
Nice spot. 3 for the house. 5 tip good BJ rides your sould out of you and they are in their 30's not like does granmas from 98 mott.Any more info?

80 for BBBJ and full ride?

They got a number? What floor and room?

Pm if you want to be discreet.

Insayne914
07-31-18, 01:05
Previously asked and answered multiple times. Their hours are 9-8 pm everyday, including weekends and holidays.Really wish they opened at 8 am. Would love some morning action before heading to the office.

Insayne914
07-31-18, 01:11
Same here. Interested in some info on this place. PM me as well.

Any more info?

Pm if you want to be discreet.

Kenankel
07-31-18, 13:26
Any more info?

Pm if you want to be discreet.I went to this place last week. Personally, I didn't get BBBJ but I didn't push for it either. FS here. Once you go to the address, there's a clear sign that tells you room and floor. Quick massage then FS. They are on facebook, just search canal street spa and the contact info is also there. Thought it was alright overall besides one thing, pm if you want more specific info.

CmPunk434
07-31-18, 15:50
Nice working girls in their 20's will let you bang them out for 45 for the house and. 5 tip plus chinesee girls with big boobs are rare.Where do I go once I get to 11 Allen street which floor are they on?

Dynolas
08-01-18, 07:25
Any new recommended AMP I'm Chinatown? Was looking for one that has tableshower or jacuzzi. Majority I know no shower at all all except for Allen.

Tony Knight
08-01-18, 20:25
Any new recommended AMP I'm Chinatown? Was looking for one that has tableshower or jacuzzi. Majority I know no shower at all all except for Allen.There are no shops with table showers or hother tubs in Chinatown. Best are small tiny stand up showers.

AsianLever
08-01-18, 22:25
210 w. 35th has opened a sister store closer to 7th Ave. Also on the 3rd floor. Annie now alternating between the two. She was great though has developed a saggy belly. Pretty as ever and always happy with tip. Next night I chose late 20's " thin massuese. Encouraged me to dine at the why then came twice. Nice happy ending but whined about the tip. 45 min house 40 tip 40. And I saw a short cute busty new gal at 210 spot named Alice. Wish I had asked for her instead.

FogHill
08-02-18, 07:46
Hey dudes; I tried this place Goodgirlspa for 1st time; I guaranteed you won't regret.

I've been many massage spas & this one is so convenient near subway just few blocks.

I met this young Asian girl Monika; sexy sweet short GFE type girl aim to please.

She speaks little English so be patience, but she makes you feel at home.

You undress put on robe, she holds your hand to shower table, cleans you front & back.

Nuru naked massage is AWESOME then go back room, she does slow massage makes you.

Relax, then more BBBJ, CG, DOGGIE, I finished in bag. Gave her tip for helping me get dress.

Will go back many times as long as I live & breathe, LOL.Thanks for this report!

Can you tell us if the pictures of Monika on the Good Girls Website are really her? Are her breasts genuine or implants?

Thanks!

KkinSanitary
08-02-18, 21:53
Been hanging here in the city for a couple of hours and my boy wanted to get his shitpipe licked by Mandy at Aura Wellness Spa again since he enjoyed himself so much last week. He calls up and is told that Mandy has been working the past four hours straight! LOL! Must be a lot of dudes out there who love rim jobs.

Going to wait out this rainstorm and go to Plan B.

DeathPoet
08-02-18, 22:15
Jesus, I now know the meaning of getting your brains fucked out! I went to see Flora at private hotties and let me just say. Pictures accurate. Good body, B titties, and amazing attitude. Went two time and trust me, it's worth the price of admission. I don't often say this but I'm taking a break from the hobby! I L. D. I died tomorrow, I could die knowing that I've had one of the top ten bangs of my life. She's truly the Trump of escorts. Made the hobby great again!

Hines Karlton
08-02-18, 23:02
Been hanging here in the city for a couple of hours and my boy wanted to get his shitpipe licked by Mandy at Aura Wellness Spa again since he enjoyed himself so much last week. He calls up and is told that Mandy has been working the past four hours straight! LOL! Must be a lot of dudes out there who love rim jobs.

Going to wait out this rainstorm and go to Plan B.LOL.

Everyone from here to utopiaguide goes to that place.

They do everything with condom tho right? Head with condom.

Who is the best Mandy or Sarah or Kim?

Red Sonata
08-03-18, 03:30
Anyone know what happened to GC?

Would love to see Sophia, shame I didn't pull the trigger when I could.

Amp Middleman
08-03-18, 13:14
So, I had the opportunity of participating in a little birthday party for one of the grannies from 98 Mott street. Heard through the grape vine, that one of our friends here is about to push 65. So given the Chinese age scale factor I guess you could add another five years to this? Ha ha. Anyways, these ladies know how to have fun even when away from the shop.

KkinSanitary
08-03-18, 15:05
LOL.

Everyone from here to utopiaguide goes to that place.

They do everything with condom tho right? Head with condom.

Who is the best Mandy or Sarah or Kim?Bro, everyone from HERE to UG to every dbag on Wall Street knows about Mandy (aka Heidi). We went back last night at 11 pm but my boy passed on her. He thought she'd have dookie breath from eating so many asses back to back to back! LOL While we were waiting upstairs we saw her holding the hand of some fat ass dude who was either from BK, Staten Island or Joisey from his Nu Yawk accent, and leading him into a room.

Some like Mandy will BBBJ you. Depends on her comfort level.

I saw Kim. He saw Donna this time. Kim takes too long to cum if that's something any of you care about. Donna is burnt out. Doesn't even try to be friendly. Just wants you to shoot a load so she can finish early with you and go on to her next client. He said he wouldn't repeat with her. She didn't want to lick his brown button LOL!

Too bad the receptionist Roslyn isn't working in the rooms. She is a hot black chick who I'd gladly pay $$$ to bang! LOL.

MegaManSlr2
08-03-18, 16:12
Any body have any info on the spa near 56th and 6th Ave. They used to have a bill board advertising. It's no longer there. Maybe they got busted. Any reviews?

FogHill
08-03-18, 20:14
Does Arua offer a Table Shower? I know they have mud and salt scrubs, but what about good old soap and water with a flip?

Member #5899
08-03-18, 22:17
Hey my dudes. Came back from A1 Relaxing Spa, this time I had a early 30's chick, short hair, average looking. I believe her name was Amanda. She starts with a half-assed massage, no oil. I had to ask her to put some. She was pretty disinterested the whole time and she rushed me a bit. "Flip over. " She strokes my cock, starts touching my nipple (does nothing for me) so I direct her to squeeze my balls. I came, but it wasn't my best experience here. She tried to hustle me, asking for. 3 tip for HE when I damn well know it should be. 25. A1 is hit or miss but hey, it gets the job done!

Member #5899
08-04-18, 02:11

Going to wait out this rainstorm and go to Plan B.What's the damage at Aura? I saw some pics online and it looks really high-end, like not sleazy at all. I wonder how they differentiate between normal clients and mongers.

DR Monger II
08-04-18, 10:55
AMP Middleman, those pictures make them look younger. When you see them in person it's another story.

LetMeKnow
08-04-18, 13:43
So, I had the opportunity of participating in a little birthday party for one of the grannies from 98 Mott street. Heard through the grape vine, that one of our friends here is about to push 65. So given the Chinese age scale factor I guess you could add another five years to this? Ha ha. Anyways, these ladies know how to have fun even when away from the shop.Haha wow, pretty cool. Were there any fun activities afterwards?

Amp Middleman
08-04-18, 14:01
Haha wow, pretty cool. Were there any fun activities afterwards?They were pretty tired from working throughout the day. After about halfway through out eating our meal, I noticed one of them had a nasty looking sore on her bottom corner lip. If any of you know anything about Chinese culture, almost everybody shares the same food from one big plate. Get the Abreva ready I guess haha. Also I have been in their apartment a few times also, these girls all from this shop have lived in the same apartment together for many years in C Town manhattan. Fun times.

Amp Middleman
08-04-18, 14:06
AMP Middleman, those pictures make them look younger. When you see them in person it's another story.You mean to say, when you see them in person, it's totally a different story. Make up can do wonders. Even on a pig covered in poo at a state fair. Sometimes I try and think how many times these ladies have had a shaft up all their orifices. Sometimes I get grossed out, other times it turns me on and I have to go outside and pay them a visit. These girls very openly enjoy doing doubles by the way gentleman.

KkinSanitary
08-04-18, 16:04
Does Arua offer a Table Shower? I know they have mud and salt scrubs, but what about good old soap and water with a flip?No table shower.

KkinSanitary
08-04-18, 16:06
What's the damage at Aura? I saw some pics online and it looks really high-end, like not sleazy at all. I wonder how they differentiate between normal clients and mongers.If you guys read the thread you'd find the info already posted.

$130 house if you pay with your cc. $120 cash. Tip has to be $140 for full service.

Read up on this place and you'll find out how they differentiate on who gets the full service women.

KkinSanitary
08-04-18, 16:14
Further up the block from Aura is Spa Sol. Not as nice but it's not dingy at all. Decent shower and locker area. Got there around 11:30 pm.

Gina used to work at Aura til she got fired last year. So she's back here. She is petite and has a nice body but I can't take her over the top phoniness. Plus if you give her your number she'll blow up your phone with dopey ass gifs saying HAVE A NICE DAY! .

Gina's pussy has gotten pretty loose too. And I'm not small. I tipped her $140 on top of the $90 house fee. My friend went with Yoyo. She didn't offer full service so he was pissed off and split, went down the block to Aura and saw Mandy the rim job queen! LOL.

I probably won't see her again because of her phoniness. Just can't stomach it. I guess some guys believe all the shit she says like "Oh honey, you and I are like long lost souls who have known each other for so many lives! LOL! Who is buying into that shit? Just swallow my load and STFU!

Hines Karlton
08-04-18, 20:07
If you guys read the thread you'd find the info already posted.

$130 house if you pay with your cc. $120 cash. Tip has to be $140 for full service.

Read up on this place and you'll find out how they differentiate on who gets the full service women.Yo.

I thought you had to pay the standard fee of 130.

Which is to make it look like you actually getting a massage.

Then when you get Mandy Sarah kim.

You tip her 120+130 for the full service?

Total is 260.

Is I thought that's how it works.

You getting the whole Schbang for 140?

I hope I'm not getting finessed.

Amp Middleman
08-04-18, 21:28
Further up the block from Aura is Spa Sol. Not as nice but it's not dingy at all. Decent shower and locker area. Got there around 11:30 pm.

Gina used to work at Aura til she got fired last year. So she's back here. She is petite and has a nice body but I can't take her over the top phoniness. Plus if you give her your number she'll blow up your phone with dopey ass gifs saying HAVE A NICE DAY! .

Gina's pussy has gotten pretty loose too. And I'm not small. I tipped her $140 on top of the $90 house fee. My friend went with Yoyo. She didn't offer full service so he was pissed off and split, went down the block to Aura and saw Mandy the rim job queen! LOL.

I probably won't see her again because of her phoniness. Just can't stomach it. I guess some guys believe all the shit she says like "Oh honey, you and I are like long lost souls who have known each other for so many lives! LOL! Who is buying into that shit? Just swallow my load and STFU!Kkin my words exactly with any and all working lady's. I nominate that for best quote of the month sir.

ThaCumbackKid
08-05-18, 09:49
AMP Middleman, those pictures make them look younger. When you see them in person it's another story.No lie. I know a lot of guys like the cheap extras and yea theyre pretty cheap, but I can't see going back up there to mess with a 70 yr old woman.

KkinSanitary
08-05-18, 22:43
Yo.

I thought you had to pay the standard fee of 130.

Which is to make it look like you actually getting a massage.

Then when you get Mandy Sarah kim.

You tip her 120+130 for the full service?

Total is 260.

Is I thought that's how it works.

You getting the whole Schbang for 140?

I hope I'm not getting finessed.BRO WTF.

This is the LAST TIME I'm going to post this:

The house fee is $120 cash or $10 more if you use a credit card.

Then on top of that you have to tip your woman another $140.

Geezuz Kriiiist.

Why is this so difficult to understand? ? ? ? ?

KkinSanitary
08-05-18, 22:44
Kkin my words exactly with any and all working lady's. I nominate that for best quote of the month sir.Thanks bro.

Insayne914
08-06-18, 00:37
So I went to 98 mott last Tuesday because I was super horny. I went in and saw a room full of scary looking grannies. There was only one that looked better than the others and I picked her. She took me to the room and told me to undress. I tapped on her shoulder and signaled a BJ. She asked for the money. I gave her $60 and she was ok with it. She came back to the room and washed me over the sink and got to work. Her mouth does wonders. She was blowing me just as I like it. I fucked her mouth at the end and came in it. It took her by surprise because she was coughing and gagging a lot. After she rinsed her mouth, she said thank you and told me her name was Tina and to ask for her next time again.

Fuck Cancer
08-06-18, 20:43
Yo what's up! It's your boy, FC, back in the game after a brief hiatus. I had to make up for lost time so I hit up Pink 31 a whole lotta times. I got a whole bunch of reviews, but I'll start off with the first time I went.

This was maybe 2 or 3 months ago. I was browsing various postings and advertisements looking for a place to go. I've been to Good Girl Spa a couple of times in the past, but I wanted to try something new and I managed to find Pink 31 (turns out it's just down the block from GGSpa). They have a website where they have their lineup as well as pictures of the girls. I'll tell you now that the girls are indeed the girls in the pictures, but it's touched up and they are angled very well. Not to say that the girls aren't hot in person. They're probably going to be some of the hottest girls you find in the business, but pictures are pictures. Her pictures had her looking fuego and I was horny so I called them up and asked if Elaine was available. Mamasan said Elaine was busy but I could come in 20 minutes so I grabbed a coffee nearby and waited.

After 20 minutes I called back and mamasan told me to come, ring the doorbell to and she'll unlock the door for me. So the door is glass and you can see into the hallway and up the stairs. I'm about to ring the bell but I look in and I see this woman with a bicycle in the middle of the stairs. She seems to be wearing a courier uniform with amazon on it. We make eye contact and she has this serious look on her face and slowly shakes her head while looking at me. I'm kind of sketched the fuck out so I turn around and walk down the block. I call up mamasan again and she immediately says "come up, second floor, I unlock door. " She didn't seem to be aware of any lady bicycle courier and I didn't really know how to bring it up. I'm a giant horndog so against better judgment I go back to open the door and it's unlocked. I avoid eye contact with the bike lady and walk up the stairs going around her and her bike.

I knock on the second floor door. Mamasan takes a look at me and let's me in. Asks me if I've been here before and my name, to which I tell her no and I give her my pseudonym. She brings me to a room and tells that Joni will be with me shortly. I tell her woah, wait up, I had requested Elaine on the phone. She says Elaine is busy and I told her I would wait. She tells me okay and to hold on for a moment and a few minutes later, a girl walks in, big smile, and gives me a big hug. So I didn't realize it at the time, but I got the good ol' bait and switch. Looking at the website later that day, the other girl on the roster was Joni and the pics look like the girl I was sent. Joni was still cute and attractive so it wasn't too bad. I'd say she was late 20's, or early 30's. Cute face 7/10. Decent body, not thin, but not chubby 6/10. Fake tits and a little bit of an ass on her. Overall I would say 7/10 in terms of looks.

I undress and Joni takes me to the table shower room. In the room, there's two table showers and a shower curtain in the middle of the room. She directs me to one table and then pulls up the shower curtain, splitting the room in half essentially. A few minutes later, a girl (who I presume is Elaine) brings another monger into the other side of the room and starts giving him a table shower LOL WTF. I didn't say anything and I wasn't talking to my girl because I thought it was awkward as fuck but that dude was chatting it up with his girl, talking about where he's from (Brooklyn), what he does (enterprise software sales at some startup). So besides the fact that there was another monger not 10 feet away from me, the ts was very good. Very thorough, got me nice and clean in between the butt crack and everywhere, and a nice amount of teasing. I'm a pretty easy-going guy so I decided to just laugh about it instead of getting upset. I don't understand why they couldn't have the dude (or me) wait another 5 or 10 minutes LOL.

We go back to the room and Joni asks for the donation. I try to hand her $$. 2, and she says $$ for regular, $$. 5 for GFE. I doubt there's much difference in the service but I figured I'd give her a bit extra to make her happier and if she's happier I can get better service. I also brought some lingerie for her to wear and usually I tip a bit extra for that so I figured that qualifies for "GFE. " She takes the donation, leaves the room, and comes back after a few minutes wearing the lingerie looking sexy as hell. Time to get to business.

She has me lie face down and starts giving me a sensual massage. When she gets to my ass, she starts massaging around my butthole and my taint. I'm usually not into that, but it felt pretty nice. Starts massaging my balls and teasing junior and I'm getting worked up so I flip. Before, when she left and came back, she also brought a cup of water with her. As I'm flipping she goes and takes a big sip of her water and then starts giving me BBBJ. Turns out it was hot water and it made her mouth all warm. DAMN that is some sick tech. Felt absolutely amazing. Why'all got to spread the gospel on this technique. Warm water before the BJ, make it known. Great BJ skills as well. Good suction, good tongue action. 10/10. Almost had me busting so I told her I was ready to fuck. Put the cover on and we did mish and doggie and I busted in the bag.

I had a great experience (if you ignore the woman with the bike and the getting a ts at the same time as another monger LOL). Overall experience 8. 5/10. I'll put it this way, even though these things happened, I enjoyed myself so much that I was willing to come back again, and I have on numerous occasions. Fortunately I did not encounter any more bicycle women and mongers in the table shower room. However, there were some other funny incidents that I could tell you guys about in future posts.

This has been quite the long post. Let me know if you guys enjoy this style of prose, or if you would prefer me to just keep it shorter with only the necessary details. I got some more girls to review, so I'll be typing those up when I have some time during the upcoming days.

Peace out and happy mongering.

Hines Karlton
08-06-18, 22:19
So I went to 98 mott last Tuesday because I was super horny. I went in and saw a room full of scary looking grannies. There was only one that looked better than the others and I picked her. She took me to the room and told me to undress. I tapped on her shoulder and signaled a BJ. She asked for the money. I gave her $60 and she was ok with it. She came back to the room and washed me over the sink and got to work. Her mouth does wonders. She was blowing me just as I like it. I fucked her mouth at the end and came in it. It took her by surprise because she was coughing and gagging a lot. After she rinsed her mouth, she said thank you and told me her name was Tina and to ask for her next time again.There is Lisa and then.

There is 2 semi attractive grannies here. I still would like to know their names.

Thanks for the review.

You'd be hard pressed to find a spot that lets you go in all holes for 60.

FogHill
08-07-18, 08:03
Has anyone tried this place? It seems to me that the pictures are not real. The descriptive captions don't always match the therapist they're describing.

Anyone have any experiences or cautions about All American Nuru?

DippedDots
08-07-18, 10:50
Yo what's up! It's your boy, FC, back in the game after a brief hiatus. I had to make up for lost time so I hit up Pink 31 a whole lotta times. I got a whole bunch of reviews, but I'll start off with the first time I went.

This was maybe 2 or 3 months ago. I was browsing various postings and advertisements looking for a place to go. I've been to Good Girl Spa a couple of times in the past, but I wanted to try something new and I managed to find Pink 31 (turns out it's just down the block from GGSpa). They have a website where they have their lineup as well as pictures of the girls. I'll tell you now that the girls are indeed the girls in the pictures, but it's touched up and they are angled very well. Not to say that the girls aren't hot in person. They're probably going to be some of the hottest girls you find in the business, but pictures are pictures. Her pictures had her looking fuego and I was horny so I called them up and asked if Elaine was available. Mamasan said Elaine was busy but I could come in 20 minutes so I grabbed a coffee nearby and waited.

After 20 minutes I called back and mamasan told me to come, ring the doorbell to and she'll unlock the door for me. So the door is glass and you can see into the hallway and up the stairs. I'm about to ring the bell but I look in and I see this woman with a bicycle in the middle of the stairs. She seems to be wearing a courier uniform with amazon on it. We make eye contact and she has this serious look on her face and slowly shakes her head while looking at me. I'm kind of sketched the fuck out so I turn around and walk down the block. I call up mamasan again and she immediately says "come up, second floor, I unlock door. " She didn't seem to be aware of any lady bicycle courier and I didn't really know how to bring it up. I'm a giant horndog so against better judgment I go back to open the door and it's unlocked. I avoid eye contact with the bike lady and walk up the stairs going around her and her bike.

I knock on the second floor door. Mamasan takes a look at me and let's me in. Asks me if I've been here before and my name, to which I tell her no and I give her my pseudonym. She brings me to a room and tells that Joni will be with me shortly. I tell her woah, wait up, I had requested Elaine on the phone. She says Elaine is busy and I told her I would wait. She tells me okay and to hold on for a moment and a few minutes later, a girl walks in, big smile, and gives me a big hug. So I didn't realize it at the time, but I got the good ol' bait and switch. Looking at the website later that day, the other girl on the roster was Joni and the pics look like the girl I was sent. Joni was still cute and attractive so it wasn't too bad. I'd say she was late 20's, or early 30's. Cute face 7/10. Decent body, not thin, but not chubby 6/10. Fake tits and a little bit of an ass on her. Overall I would say 7/10 in terms of looks.

I undress and Joni takes me to the table shower room. In the room, there's two table showers and a shower curtain in the middle of the room. She directs me to one table and then pulls up the shower curtain, splitting the room in half essentially. A few minutes later, a girl (who I presume is Elaine) brings another monger into the other side of the room and starts giving him a table shower LOL WTF. I didn't say anything and I wasn't talking to my girl because I thought it was awkward as fuck but that dude was chatting it up with his girl, talking about where he's from (Brooklyn), what he does (enterprise software sales at some startup). So besides the fact that there was another monger not 10 feet away from me, the ts was very good. Very thorough, got me nice and clean in between the butt crack and everywhere, and a nice amount of teasing. I'm a pretty easy-going guy so I decided to just laugh about it instead of getting upset. I don't understand why they couldn't have the dude (or me) wait another 5 or 10 minutes LOL.

We go back to the room and Joni asks for the donation. I try to hand her $$. 2, and she says $$ for regular, $$. 5 for GFE. I doubt there's much difference in the service but I figured I'd give her a bit extra to make her happier and if she's happier I can get better service. I also brought some lingerie for her to wear and usually I tip a bit extra for that so I figured that qualifies for "GFE. " She takes the donation, leaves the room, and comes back after a few minutes wearing the lingerie looking sexy as hell. Time to get to business.

She has me lie face down and starts giving me a sensual massage. When she gets to my ass, she starts massaging around my butthole and my taint. I'm usually not into that, but it felt pretty nice. Starts massaging my balls and teasing junior and I'm getting worked up so I flip. Before, when she left and came back, she also brought a cup of water with her. As I'm flipping she goes and takes a big sip of her water and then starts giving me BBBJ. Turns out it was hot water and it made her mouth all warm. DAMN that is some sick tech. Felt absolutely amazing. Why'all got to spread the gospel on this technique. Warm water before the BJ, make it known. Great BJ skills as well. Good suction, good tongue action. 10/10. Almost had me busting so I told her I was ready to fuck. Put the cover on and we did mish and doggie and I busted in the bag.

I had a great experience (if you ignore the woman with the bike and the getting a ts at the same time as another monger LOL). Overall experience 8. 5/10. I'll put it this way, even though these things happened, I enjoyed myself so much that I was willing to come back again, and I have on numerous occasions. Fortunately I did not encounter any more bicycle women and mongers in the table shower room. However, there were some other funny incidents that I could tell you guys about in future posts.

This has been quite the long post. Let me know if you guys enjoy this style of prose, or if you would prefer me to just keep it shorter with only the necessary details. I got some more girls to review, so I'll be typing those up when I have some time during the upcoming days.

Peace out and happy mongering.Thanks for the review! I for one prefer reviews just the way you wrote, maybe move the overall rating to the top so people who are in a rush can just see read that if they prefer.

UsedToBeReg
08-07-18, 15:34
Has anyone tried this place? It seems to me that the pictures are not real. The descriptive captions don't always match the therapist they're describing.

The pics are rarely, if ever, real. AMPs are the biggest bait and switch racket around. Don't go by the pics on their site, go by the reviews from your fellow mongers.

Nybaal
08-07-18, 18:03
You mean to say, when you see them in person, it's totally a different story. Make up can do wonders. Even on a pig covered in poo at a state fair. Sometimes I try and think how many times these ladies have had a shaft up all their orifices. Sometimes I get grossed out, other times it turns me on and I have to go outside and pay them a visit. These girls very openly enjoy doing doubles by the way gentleman.Where's this place that does doubles? And is it worth it? I just got transferred to Manhattan from queens. I used to go to DH, and they didn't offer doubles even though I told them I would pay. Thanks for the info.

MegaManSlr2
08-07-18, 18:11
So I went to 98 mott last Tuesday because I was super horny. I went in and saw a room full of scary looking grannies. There was only one that looked better than the others and I picked her. She took me to the room and told me to undress. I tapped on her shoulder and signaled a BJ. She asked for the money. I gave her $60 and she was ok with it. She came back to the room and washed me over the sink and got to work. Her mouth does wonders. She was blowing me just as I like it. I fucked her mouth at the end and came in it. It took her by surprise because she was coughing and gagging a lot. After she rinsed her mouth, she said thank you and told me her name was Tina and to ask for her next time again.Went yesterday, saw shishi, nutted but man, that is the worst way to burn money. I don't think I'll be going back. Might as well spend that money on attractive women.

Third floor any better? Where to go?

08-07-18, 18:53
Check out a place on little Brazil St. Between 5th & 6th. Place with the shitty lobby with no AC on the south side of the street. 2nd floor. Met with Stella. 40 ish Korean, pretty, petite, great natural D's And a small waist. Shower and massage were mediocre. After effects were very nice. .7 hour and. 8 for BBBJ. May repeat, but there's so much out there, especially mid 40's 5th through 7th. Must be 5 to 7 per block.

Hines Karlton
08-07-18, 23:04
The pics are rarely, if ever, real. AMPs are the biggest bait and switch racket around. Don't go by the pics on their site, go by the reviews from your fellow mongers.So true.

If you go by pics of site or ads. You will be highly disappointed.

But when you horny as fuck. She grabbing your dick and kissing on your neck.

You hand over the cash. Clap them cheeks and forget all about that bait and switch.

Fun Guy 71
08-08-18, 00:46
Cici and Candi are both great.

Always twice with Cici and Candy never says "no".

Never left Choi's without a smile. Just sometimes a larger smile than others.

I used to hit Choi's at least once a month back in the day. Looks like Cici has been there for ages now. All I'm going to say is that once Cici is comfortable with you she's a lot of fun.

pinga
08-08-18, 09:17
They were pretty tired from working throughout the day. After about halfway through out eating our meal, I noticed one of them had a nasty looking sore on her bottom corner lip. If any of you know anything about Chinese culture, almost everybody shares the same food from one big plate. Get the Abreva ready I guess haha. Also I have been in their apartment a few times also, these girls all from this shop have lived in the same apartment together for many years in C Town manhattan. Fun times.Did you go with them on their last white water rafting trip? They never struck me as the outdoors type but they can change.

JohnCsp
08-08-18, 09:36
Anyone know where YuYu, the lady who worked at 119 E went?

Dynolas
08-08-18, 10:55
I had pretty bad experiance at canal spa, while the price is decent at. 4 for hr and. 8 for FS, the person was just completely bored which was huge turn off, never had that with any provider in my life. Plus I didn't even want FS just basic HJ or bbj which she wouldn't want to do. While massage was good I wouldn't recommend it.

I might want to check out moonlight spa that is on canal to see if they provide extras, has anyone been with them?

LetMeKnow
08-08-18, 14:33
Anyone know where YuYu, the lady who worked at 119 E went?Which one was YuYu? I remember there being a pretty lady that worked there but she quit maybe 2-3 years ago? I forgot her name as well.

Did you go with them on their last white water rafting trip? They never struck me as the outdoors type but they can change.

LOL wow do these ladies tell you guys about their outside plans and invites you? You guys are sort of lucky

JohnCsp
08-08-18, 15:46
Which one was YuYu? I remember there being a pretty lady that worked there but she quit maybe 2-3 years ago? I forgot her name as well.

She was a hot looking MILF with a really good body. She was really friendly and provided really good service. Last I heard she went across the street but last I checked the place seemed closed.

Amp Middleman
08-08-18, 16:45
Did you go with them on their last white water rafting trip? They never struck me as the outdoors type but they can change.She was talking to me about that over last weekend, and she informed me there was at least 2 other dudes going with the other lady's that work there with her there on that excursion. I decided to pass on the offer. She was trying to sell me a good deal, because she even offered to pay for the whole trip that day. Granted, her box probably would have been nice and wet from all of the water activities of swimming that day.

DR Monger II
08-08-18, 20:34
She was talking to me about that over last weekend, and she informed me there was at least 2 other dudes going with the other lady's that work there with her there on that excursion. I decided to pass on the offer. She was trying to sell me a good deal, because she even offered to pay for the whole trip that day. Granted, her box probably would have been nice and wet from all of the water activities of swimming that day.AMP Middleman, are you asian? How come they never invite me? .

Amp112
08-08-18, 20:53
Where do I go once I get to 11 Allen street which floor are they on?It's not the basement is it? Any details appreciated.

pinga
08-08-18, 21:18
AMP Middleman, are you asian? How come they never invite me? .They are very picky.

pinga
08-08-18, 21:19
She was a hot looking MILF with a really good body. She was really friendly and provided really good service. Last I heard she went across the street but last I checked the place seemed closed.She was one of the best looking ones that worked at 119 E and a good fuck also.

Amp Middleman
08-08-18, 21:26
AMP Middleman, are you asian? How come they never invite me? .Nice try. But I'm sorry to say I cannot answer a question like that even here on an open forum. Even the best players and pimps don't give out all their secrets. You know that bro! Now go earn some Stars and Stripes with all these lucious and juicy old / young working girls of our great world. And who knows, if we have our way Mr. Trump may even legalize prostitution in the USA, if only dreams could be true!!

Hines Karlton
08-08-18, 23:36
They are very picky.LOL I know your being sarcastic.

But by the way they look.

Ahahahahhajahahaha.

Amp112
08-09-18, 00:27
Nice spot. 3 for the house. 5 tip good BJ rides your sould out of you and they are in their 30's not like does granmas from 98 mott.Thanks for the report.

Went there tonight. . 3+. 5 weak massage with CBJ. Just what the doc ordered.

Nybaal
08-09-18, 06:17
It's not the basement is it? Any details appreciated.I also would love to know where to go. If you can't post it here, please PM me. Thanks.

ThaCumbackKid
08-09-18, 08:25
Got weirded out by LE sitting in the corner with lights on. Drove past a few times yesterday and after 3 hours they were STILL there. Any 11 Allen alternatives in the area?

Amp Middleman
08-09-18, 10:49
It's not the basement is it? Any details appreciated.Would sir. Now don't tell me your not able to use google and find this location with the address and look at the photos. Be smart man. Asking questions like this will make any newbie nervous. Then you definitely won't get serviced in the basement or you would be charged a higher price for tiered service. Whenever any newbies into a place, the girls are able to notice this and they will take it advantage of you and your wallet. Don't let it happen to you. When your done, I think there is a good restaurant on ground floor so grab some duck upstairs.

Jay Francis
08-09-18, 13:30
Hey. New to forum, was on TER. Looking for intel on nur studio. Phone ending in 80. Worth going? Feel free to pm, only interested in bodyrub. I'll post review. Cheers.

P.S. Don't burn me, get it I am new.

Hines Karlton
08-09-18, 15:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BlueBuff
08-09-18, 20:24
Went yesterday, saw shishi, nutted but man, that is the worst way to burn money. I don't think I'll be going back. Might as well spend that money on attractive women.

Third floor any better? Where to go?Third floor will cost $150 and not that great. There are MILFS but no younger ones. Also there is no AC so hot as hell.

FogHill
08-09-18, 20:39
The pics are rarely, if ever, real. AMPs are the biggest bait and switch racket around. Don't go by the pics on their site, go by the reviews from your fellow mongers.Yes, I would love to go by the reviews from my fellow mongers. That's what my post is asking for. Reviews. I'm not going by the pictures because, as I said, the pictures are inaccurate and I'd like some info from a patron of this spa.

Has anyone been there? Is it all Asian or is it a melting pot as the name implies?

Emony1
08-09-18, 22:05
Today I had time to kill so decided to hit Liz so since Joyce's place is kinda always sad, I went across the street and hit up sunshine spa. I had yo-yo yuyu or something like that. Last stall by the bathroom. Small setup no shower and paid the usual c-town 80 $. CBJ, mish, doggy till I busted. Small tities, kids fake ass but good from the back. Not bad but no frills. Went for dumplings and back this time to the other one Next to sunshine I only saw 1 tall Chinese woman. Not that great maybe a 5. It was late and I hit her up with 60 $ she agreed but too many restrictions. But to bust one out was not bad. Enjoy.

Found one of the Baxter ladies by Vanessa's dumpling. Still the same 80 $ for quality service. Stand up shower and a decent table. Caught up like we missed each other. Was fun. Took 2 showers. 1 before and 1 after the feed.

Peace.

pinga
08-10-18, 08:11
Emony, thanks for the report. Baxter lady what does her name start with?

Surferdrew2001
08-10-18, 08:54
I've RTFF and the general feedback seems to be that the body rub places that have American or Eastern European women are overpriced and don't provide FS. Well, I am not looking for FS and am ok with the prices I've seen ($200-$220) for a sensual body rub and HJ finish from a stunningly beautiful chick.

That being said, can anyone recommend one that delivers what I'm looking for and / or has accurate pics and reliable service. Feel free to PM if preferred. Thank you.

DannyRand
08-10-18, 16:51
Does anyone know of any parlors that have latinas? I have kinda grown tired on the asian parlors.

Fooba
08-10-18, 17:57
Walked by 119 Elizabeth last night and it was closed unusually early. Saw 2 bright colored papers but was too dark to make out what it said. Walked by again today and all I could make out was the word "Closed".

Fooba
08-10-18, 18:21
Today I had time to kill so decided to hit Liz so since Joyce's place is kinda always sad, I went across the street and hit up sunshine spa. I had yo-yo yuyu or something like that. Last stall by the bathroom. Small setup no shower and paid the usual c-town 80 $. CBJ, mish, doggy till I busted. Small tities, kids fake ass but good from the back. Not bad but no frills. Went for dumplings and back this time to the other one Next to sunshine I only saw 1 tall Chinese woman. Not that great maybe a 5. It was late and I hit her up with 60 $ she agreed but too many restrictions. But to bust one out was not bad. Enjoy.

Found one of the Baxter ladies by Vanessa's dumpling. Still the same 80 $ for quality service. Stand up shower and a decent table. Caught up like we missed each other. Was fun. Took 2 showers. 1 before and 1 after the feed.

Peace.What time did you walk by Joyce's place? I was around the area at like 6 pm and door was open which was weird. Walked by again 2 hours later and it was closed unusually early with 2 bright papers (orange and pink I think) and 2 white paper taped up. Was too dark to see anything on the papers since is as across the street. Walked by again today and I could make out the word closed. The 2 white papers were gone when I walked by today but the 2 bright colored papers were still up.

DR Monger II
08-10-18, 19:54
Third floor will cost $150 and not that great. There are MILFS but no younger ones. Also there is no AC so hot as hell.No AC? The 6th floor has AC. The 3rd floor girls are in there 40-50's. 140-160 is a double premium in Chinatown. I can get 1 shot for 80 in chinatown. Lily is aging.