PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Gus42
08-05-15, 21:49
So I leave you guys alone for a few months and you let the place go all to shit? LOL.

Seriously I saw a couple of girls on the GayZette and came to see what you guys had seen or heard. Also hoping that none of you got busted. I've contacted a couple of you about some new UTR girls but I have let the big head win each time. Seeing these busts just reminds me why I got out. I just wish our obnoxious uncle would leave us all alone. Who keeps inviting him to the reunion? .

I do have one story. A few weeks ago I was in the drive thru at Wendy's on Franklin. Just sitting there minding my own business when this girl walks up to my window and asks for a ride up to Tony's. I knew what was up but I finally agreed. We hadn't even made it out of the parking lot before she pulled out two huge boobs and asked me if I wanted party. All kinds of promises about best blowjob ever and blah blah blah. She wasn't ugly but the hottest either. Thank god for that!! If she had been hot I might would have fallen off the wagon. And decided to ride the doggy instead!! All I could do was just laugh. All of the hours I spent out looking and after I hang it up boom! One falls right into my car. I took her up the road, gave her some pocket cash and snapped a couple of boob pics for when I got home!!

Hope all you guys are well. I do still stop by and lurk from time time just to see if anything is discovered that would be worth coming out of retirement!! So you guys keep posting and above all else be incredibly paranoid and careful. If your gut isn't sure, run! Better to miss out on a blowie than to totally screw up your life.

Ok I'm climbing off my soap box. Take care buddies.

Robert1744
08-07-15, 03:15
Hi, Sr. Member from the Raleigh board here. I was passing through your city tonight and hit the SW jackpot, at least to me.

I don't say this lightly, but I've been in the game for close to 20 years and tonight I picked up the most personable, GFE for a SW, that I've ever picked up. I saw her crossing Airline and by the time I could turn around, she was in the parking lot of the Kingsway gas station on Gaston Ave, so I got here there.

She's an early 40's bleached blonde named Peggy. Gastonian also gave her a rave review and then a couple of you indicated that she can be flaky. All I know is that from the moment she got in the car, she was friendly, personable, and had absolutely no street attitude. She talked to me like a girl that I was picking up at a cookout or something.

Peggy took me to a very safe spot, and proceeded to give me a very GFE-like BBBJ. She had such a warm attitude that I had her undress and played with her until she came. She then went back to work on me and gave me a BBBJCIMWS that can only be described as luxurious. The site of her clean, soft body blowing me was a sight to behold.

If you see a 5"7 or so WSW with long bleached blonde hair and kinda skinny legs, pick her up. You'll be glad you did. She says she stays at Hilltop but is trying to move very soon.

I have her digits and am going to try for a repeat performance tomorrow on my way back through town. She's a gem fellas, treat her right.

As always, feel free to PM me if you need any intel on Raleigh.

Member #5689
08-07-15, 11:24
I have been busy at work this week so had very limited time to hit the trails. I think it was Tuesday I made it down saw Peggy walking along the tracks waiving at me. Decided to take a chance as she was alone and got good service before. When she got in she did not even look the same I kept thinking I should ask if her name is Peggy but it was her found a spot rushed BJ this time said she needed 40 this time for her room that was due in an hour and they were going to kick her kids out if she did not get back. Gave her 25. I asked her about the busts she said she did not get caught up in it then her mug shot appeared from the day before.

AlwaysLooking3
08-07-15, 14:21
I have been busy at work this week so had very limited time to hit the trails. I think it was Tuesday I made it down saw Peggy walking along the tracks waiving at me. Decided to take a chance as she was alone and got good service before. When she got in she did not even look the same I kept thinking I should ask if her name is Peggy but it was her found a spot rushed BJ this time said she needed 40 this time for her room that was due in an hour and they were going to kick her kids out if she did not get back. Gave her 25. I asked her about the busts she said she did not get caught up in it then her mug shot appeared from the day before.I did not see a peggy in the mugshots?

BadBoy25
08-11-15, 11:22
Saw some foot action early this morning around 6 am. A WSW and by the time I came back around to RO she was gone. Hope the sting is over.

Gigabyte40
08-12-15, 09:30
I have been busy at work this week so had very limited time to hit the trails. I think it was Tuesday I made it down saw Peggy walking along the tracks waiving at me. Decided to take a chance as she was alone and got good service before. When she got in she did not even look the same I kept thinking I should ask if her name is Peggy but it was her found a spot rushed BJ this time said she needed 40 this time for her room that was due in an hour and they were going to kick her kids out if she did not get back. Gave her 25. I asked her about the busts she said she did not get caught up in it then her mug shot appeared from the day before.I've heard every possible need for more money: cigarettes, diapers, groceries, rent, room, kids, medicine, gas, you name it. Whenever I offer to purchase these items directly (instead of cash) what do you think the girl says? "Just give me the cash instead" - that's what.

I know these girls have bills to pay just like everyone else. But the bill they don't tell you about is their drug habit. Almost all of these girls use your money to buy drugs. No matter what other reason they give you.

GB40.

Member #5689
08-12-15, 17:48
Yea it's amazing how none of these girls use money for drugs.

I've heard every possible need for more money: cigarettes, diapers, groceries, rent, room, kids, medicine, gas, you name it. Whenever I offer to purchase these items directly (instead of cash) what do you think the girl says? "Just give me the cash instead" - that's what.

I know these girls have bills to pay just like everyone else. But the bill they don't tell you about is their drug habit. Almost all of these girls use your money to buy drugs. No matter what other reason they give you.

GB40.

ChiefTroller
08-17-15, 11:04
Had a dream with Amanda this morning. In my dream I picked her up on Airline and drove a ways to her place. Found a place to stop in by some hay bails. Stared off alright until she was stung by a bee. Started again, and a tracker with two people pulled up net to us. Needless to say, did not work out to be a good morning. She was very friendly and accommodating. Got her digits and will see again, this time with a better plan.

BadBoy25
08-18-15, 13:18
Had a dream with Amanda this morning. In my dream I picked her up on Airline and drove a ways to her place. Found a place to stop in by some hay bails. Stared off alright until she was stung by a bee. Started again, and a tracker with two people pulled up net to us. Needless to say, did not work out to be a good morning. She was very friendly and accommodating. Got her digits and will see again, this time with a better plan.Did you get to take any photos of her?

AlwaysLooking3
08-18-15, 15:59
Just saw little BSW Brenda out and about. Lots of hassle with her. Do not dream of paying up front.

ChiefTroller
08-18-15, 19:58
Did you get to take any photos of her?No by that point I was already late.

Member #5689
08-18-15, 22:26
I don't remember seeing anybody report on her before what's she look like.

Had a dream with Amanda this morning. In my dream I picked her up on Airline and drove a ways to her place. Found a place to stop in by some hay bails. Stared off alright until she was stung by a bee. Started again, and a tracker with two people pulled up net to us. Needless to say, did not work out to be a good morning. She was very friendly and accommodating. Got her digits and will see again, this time with a better plan.

ChiefTroller
08-19-15, 08:36
I don't remember seeing anybody report on her before what's she look like.WSW short, Strawberry blond hair almost shoulder length. Not a spinner, but very close. Maybe mid 30 ish and clean. Might have the name wrong.

Gigabyte40
08-19-15, 13:11
I was amused by that post because I can't decipher if he is using secret code or talking about real things: Hay bales, stung by a bee, tracker (tractor?) with 2 people. I've been in some strange places but not among hay bales and tractors.

GB40.

ChiefTroller
08-20-15, 06:06
I was amused by that post because I can't decipher if he is using secret code or talking about real things: Hay bales, stung by a bee, tracker (tractor?) with 2 people. I've been in some strange places but not among hay bales and tractors.

GB40.No code, can't make this shit up.

BadBoy25
08-21-15, 13:31
I don't remember seeing anybody report on her before what's she look like.I met WSW named Amy yeserday, older with freckles. Maybe that her? She is staying at the notel close to the loop.

AlwaysLooking3
08-28-15, 14:44
So I had just made the right turn at KW and see a guy in Pick up truck doing a turn around in one of those parking lots on the right. Ahhha. Must be a girl up around the corner. Sure enough skinny blonde in glasses waving. I had her but felt bad knowing the guy in the truck was a car behind me dying to get back to her. So I let her go. Sure enough truck stops. Honestly had it been one of the girls I know I might not had been so nice.

So dude if your on the forum. Give a report. I don't think I have seen this chick before. Real skinny blonde older 40 or so.

AlwaysLooking3
08-28-15, 14:45
That happened yesterday around 6:45 pm or so.

Member #5689
08-31-15, 23:06
I saw her today and funny thing is a guy in a white truck made an abrupt turn to scoop her I thought. Thought immediately about your story. I did circle back thinking se was scooped but to my supprize she wasn't so I circled back and I guy in a red car cut in front of me and grabbed her while I waited behind him. I then tried Suzie from body rub section but her phone was off so I kept looking. Not long after I spotted an older brunette short brown hair thin very tan. Scooped her up think she said her name was Kay or shay something like that. Said she had a safe spot at her house lived with her uncle but he was in a wheelchair. Pulled along the side of her house but decided not to go in. Started a decent BBBJ trying hard but it was taking a while so she asked to go inside for privacy but wanted to put her uncle into his room first I should have known better she went in never came out and a few minutes later some punk was yelling get the fuck out of my yard. Just left supprize supprize another rip off artist in Gastonia. I just need to learn my lesson. Suzie texted me back a few minutes later said she had no minutes I tried to see her today but did not have time to wait so told her I would trie tomorrow.

So I had just made the right turn at KW and see a guy in Pick up truck doing a turn around in one of those parking lots on the right. Ahhha. Must be a girl up around the corner. Sure enough skinny blonde in glasses waving. I had her but felt bad knowing the guy in the truck was a car behind me dying to get back to her. So I let her go. Sure enough truck stops. Honestly had it been one of the girls I know I might not had been so nice.

So dude if your on the forum. Give a report. I don't think I have seen this chick before. Real skinny blonde older 40 or so.

Member #5689
08-31-15, 23:23
I think the girl from my previous report was Kelly Carter from arrest records. I wonder if she is relations to Karla carter who used to walk in Charlotte and looked similar to her.

CloverHard
09-01-15, 01:45
Not relation. Kelly is bad news. I would stay away from her.

I think the girl from my previous report was Kelly Carter from arrest records. I wonder if she is relations to Karla carter who used to walk in Charlotte and looked similar to her.

Gastonian4
09-01-15, 06:44
Regarding the report about the gastonia rip off, I just wanted to share my thoughts. One thing I never do is to go park where the girl suggests, nothing good can come of parking where they want to take you. Worse case scenario would be they have someone ready to rob you, then there is what happened to RBW and they bolt. Even if it's a legitimate place they use to date, there's a good chance Uncle LEO will catch on and may be in hiding, because if they use it for you they probably have guy after guy they have recently taken to the same location. My personal preference is to take them the first time to the Hilltop, the $25 you spend to go there is a small investment compared to getting caught, ripped off, or even robbed. I've also used the CVE private rooms if the girl has an I'd and is classy enough to not get kicked out there. Sometimes the girls will come up with all kinds of excuses why they don't want to go to Hilltop, in that case I may give them a little to do UTC roaming and then drop their butt off somewhere. Everyone be careful out there!

AlwaysLooking3
09-02-15, 13:59
Saw one yesterday. Nice thin spinner, short brown hair. Hopped in and then. She had the worse grill I have ever seen. Absolutely horrible. It still haunts me. OMG. Her name is Leslie. Looks good but the minute she opens her mouth. Geez Did not partake.

Gigabyte40
09-02-15, 14:55
Saw one yesterday. Nice thin spinner, short brown hair. Hopped in and then. She had the worse grill I have ever seen. Absolutely horrible. It still haunts me. OMG. Her name is Leslie. Looks good but the minute she opens her mouth. Geez Did not partake.Don't you hate it when that happens?

Member #5689
09-02-15, 19:36
Came down yesterday made a couple loops only saw the older blonde I think she is the same old one that had black hair last month. Hoped to see Kelly again just to drive traffic away from her just for spite. No luck so texted Suzie from BP body rub section and set an appointment I will post it there.

RodneyWrc8
09-09-15, 03:13
Regarding the report about the gastonia rip off, I just wanted to share my thoughts. One thing I never do is to go park where the girl suggests, nothing good can come of parking where they want to take you. Worse case scenario would be they have someone ready to rob you, then there is what happened to RBW and they bolt. Even if it's a legitimate place they use to date, there's a good chance Uncle LEO will catch on and may be in hiding, because if they use it for you they probably have guy after guy they have recently taken to the same location. My personal preference is to take them the first time to the Hilltop, the $25 you spend to go there is a small investment compared to getting caught, ripped off, or even robbed. I've also used the CVE private rooms if the girl has an I'd and is classy enough to not get kicked out there. Sometimes the girls will come up with all kinds of excuses why they don't want to go to Hilltop, in that case I may give them a little to do UTC roaming and then drop their butt off somewhere. Everyone be careful out there!Do you have to purchase a membership to get into CVE? Does anyone try to bother or harass you? Do you have total privacy in the rooms and a place to clean up? Is this better and cheaper than a hotel?

Gastonian4
09-09-15, 05:13
Do you have to purchase a membership to get into CVE? Does anyone try to bother or harass you? Do you have total privacy in the rooms and a place to clean up? Is this better and cheaper than a hotel?The price of admission for the CVE for a couple is $15 every day except couples days which are Sunday's and Wednesday for which there is free admission for couples which gets you into general admission. You can pay extra to get into the couples room as an option. However you can get an admission to one of three private rooms which is $10 per hour. You will have to leave a cash deposit over and above the initial $10 charge, or you can leave your driver license which you get back when leaving and after they check the room to make sure you didn't trash it.

The girl you bring must have an I'd or you may get turned away otherwise. Also I'd suggest you only take a girl if she's got a little bit of class, don't take a girl that everyone knows is a real hoe. Also I wouldn't take too many different girls and don't take anybody that is trouble.

Each room has at least 2 comfortable leather couches, the rooms are very dark. There is paper towels in both rooms. As I recall you can't smoke in the rooms. You can check out any of the regular theaters and then go into your room at your leisure. Couples sometimes get a room and then invite guys in to party.

You should also consider the hilltop which is only a mile from the CVE, every girl is very familiar with how things work, it's $25 for a room, supposedly for an hour but I'd plan on being out in about 30 minutes to be on the safe side.

NC Transplant
09-09-15, 08:31
Does the $15 admission include the couple's room or is there an extra charge for the room on top of admission.

The price of admission for the CVE for a couple is $15 every day except couples days which are Sunday's and Wednesday for which there is free admission for couples which gets you into general admission. You can pay extra to get into the couples room as an option. However you can get an admission to one of three private rooms which is $10 per hour. You will have to leave a cash deposit over and above the initial $10 charge, or you can leave your driver license which you get back when leaving and after they check the room to make sure you didn't trash it.

The girl you bring must have an I'd or you may get turned away otherwise. Also I'd suggest you only take a girl if she's got a little bit of class, don't take a girl that everyone knows is a real hoe. Also I wouldn't take too many different girls and don't take anybody that is trouble.

Each room has at least 2 comfortable leather couches, the rooms are very dark. There is paper towels in both rooms. As I recall you can't smoke in the rooms. You can check out any of the regular theaters and then go into your room at your leisure. Couples sometimes get a room and then invite guys in to party.

You should also consider the hilltop which is only a mile from the CVE, every girl is very familiar with how things work, it's $25 for a room, supposedly for an hour but I'd plan on being out in about 30 minutes to be on the safe side.

Gastonian4
09-09-15, 10:11
Does the $15 admission include the couple's room or is there an extra charge for the room on top of admission.The couples room admission is on top of the amount to get into the main theater area.

RodneyWrc8
09-13-15, 03:33
I've seen some cars out there with CB radios, is this a good method for searching and trolling?

AlwaysLooking3
09-14-15, 15:00
I've seen some cars out there with CB radios, is this a good method for searching and trolling?Yeah just let the uncle LEO know what channel you are on! Those probably are not mongers with CB's. Those are under cover cops.

BadBoy25
09-14-15, 15:21
Had a dream about a flute lesson from Megan, Picked her up at the top of the turn, she was in need of a fix! She played very well and got a score of. 2 for her talent.

Gigabyte40
09-14-15, 19:45
I've seen some cars out there with CB radios, is this a good method for searching and trolling?It wouldn't hurt to get a CB and give it a listen. I'm sure Leo talks in code but you could learn the lingo. Then contribute your own misinformation to the CB conversation.

"Breaker 1-9 , got your ears on, what's your 20? I'm knockin on your backdoor with a smokey bear in the bushes. The lot lizzards are wantin some green stamps. ".

GB40.

RodneyWrc8
09-16-15, 03:15
i've seen some cars out there with cb radios, is this a good method for searching and trolling?damn, did see all the ridicule coming with this post!

BarefootNmyr67
09-19-15, 12:42
I was passing through Gastonia late Thursday night and saw a dark haired girl with a jean mini skirt on. Since I don't patrol much anymore I should have just stayeed away. It turns out that it was Kelly and boy the drama that ensued needless to say the visit was cut short and I proceeded to the house.

Gastonian4
09-21-15, 08:51
Saw Peggy walking about 815 this morning, just off airline about 1/2 mile east of the KW by the road that curves off to the left. Didn't have much time nor money, just did a few minutes of DFK. If I see her again I will probably pick up, but a word of advice I would never go to her place instead go to the HT or do a car date. She always gave good service at a good price. She's mid 30's or so, blonde, nice looking.

Member #5689
09-21-15, 11:22
Just curious what she pulled on you to see if it was similar to what she did to me? I also just remembered something I forgot earlier before she got in she hesitated and said to me your the guy that picked me up a few weeks ago and took me to the other side of town and I had to walk home. It was not me because it was late at night and I don't troll at night. I should have figured she pissed somebody off.

I was passing through Gastonia late Thursday night and saw a dark haired girl with a jean mini skirt on. Since I don't patrol much anymore I should have just stayeed away. It turns out that it was Kelly and boy the drama that ensued needless to say the visit was cut short and I proceeded to the house.

Hargow20
09-21-15, 11:44
Yes it's not a good idea to let a SW choose a spot. If you are uncertain than it's a good idea to drive around and find a spot. If I am new to a area sometimes I will use Google maps and earth to look for good spots. I also avoid taking SW's to the same locations to often. The problem is that the locals could become wise. The other issue is that you don't know if they taken other guys there as well.

Regarding the report about the gastonia rip off, I just wanted to share my thoughts. One thing I never do is to go park where the girl suggests, nothing good can come of parking where they want to take you. Worse case scenario would be they have someone ready to rob you, then there is what happened to RBW and they bolt. Even if it's a legitimate place they use to date, there's a good chance Uncle LEO will catch on and may be in hiding, because if they use it for you they probably have guy after guy they have recently taken to the same location. My personal preference is to take them the first time to the Hilltop, the $25 you spend to go there is a small investment compared to getting caught, ripped off, or even robbed. I've also used the CVE private rooms if the girl has an I'd and is classy enough to not get kicked out there. Sometimes the girls will come up with all kinds of excuses why they don't want to go to Hilltop, in that case I may give them a little to do UTC roaming and then drop their butt off somewhere. Everyone be careful out there!

Member #5689
09-21-15, 13:33
I have only been there a couple times and when I went the girl gave the chick the money outside the hotel is that still the case? I just don't want to leave a girl in my car while I go check in. Who knows what will come up missing I do use hotels every so often but on a second or third visit when I can pay first then pick them up.

BarefootNmyr67
09-21-15, 14:24
Just curious what she pulled on you to see if it was similar to what she did to me? I also just remembered something I forgot earlier before she got in she hesitated and said to me your the guy that picked me up a few weeks ago and took me to the other side of town and I had to walk home. It was not me because it was late at night and I don't troll at night. I should have figured she pissed somebody off.Just a bunch of paranoia about Uncle LEO. Coming off junior every 10 seconds asking was I looking out. Wanted me to drop her off across town. The opposite of relaxing. Probably caught her at a time that she had just hit something to make her feel good. Never again with her.

Barefoot.

AlwaysLooking3
09-21-15, 14:53
Have not seen her for awhile.

BarefootNmyr67
09-21-15, 16:29
Have not seen her for awhile.I was wondering if your remember her going by the name Meredith?

RodneyWrc8
09-22-15, 03:35
I know I ask this awhile back but has anyone seen Beth from Kings Mountain lately? She use to come out very late. Someone on here had responded and said she had gained weight, she use to have some sexy legs but that was a long time ago, haven't seen her in years.

BadBoy25
09-22-15, 10:28
Have not seen her for awhile.Disappeared after uncle LEO took her in for a free photograph a few weeks back. She is not answering her phone either.

AlwaysLooking3
09-22-15, 14:02
I was wondering if your remember her going by the name Meredith?I see you know her too!

AlwaysLooking3
09-22-15, 14:04
I was wondering if your remember her going by the name Meredith?She is a nice little chick. I wish one of you guys would buy her some tits and then she would be smoking hot!

Member #5689
09-23-15, 10:58
Has she gone by a name other than merideth?

I was wondering if your remember her going by the name Meredith?

AlwaysLooking3
09-23-15, 14:52
Has she gone by a name other than merideth?I don't think so. That's her real name. Saw on the gazette lock up.

Gastonian4
10-02-15, 11:24
There are at least 2 girls working south 321 lately, especially one who is a blonde, chunky girl. She is working the area around the McDonald's on south 321 which is about a mile south of garrison. She works from about 3 blocks north of McDonald's and and a mile or more south. About a week ago I was leaving a restaurant and she walked up as I started to back out and she asked for a ride. Way too close to where I hang out at to even consider it. I think she has a handler who hangs out across the street from Hardee's. Be careful out there.

Plunksixty
10-02-15, 12:49
I remember her as Meredith as well from several years ago. Kelly told me that she's sharing place with her. Would love to see her again. Hope her attitude hasn't changed over the years.

I don't think so. That's her real name. Saw on the gazette lock up.

TwoShots
10-02-15, 21:03
Guys, I mostly hang out in charlotte but the scene here is getting stale so I was thinking on expanding. I see this girl got busted early August, is she out an about? I love her looks. IF anyone has any info that can share I will appreciate it much. I know this is my first post and I apologize to start with a question but I left gaston county about 5 years ago and I am sure my intel is old to the point of those girls not being there. I been in the hobby for over 10 years, back in the time of just prowling and craigslist. I post with the same name on TER but I have the 2 in number instead of spelled like it is required here, just so you guys know I'm not just popping her.

Thanks!

Member #5689
10-04-15, 13:03
I have not seen her out since she got picked up and have not heard of anyone spotting her.

Guys, I mostly hang out in charlotte but the scene here is getting stale so I was thinking on expanding. I see this girl got busted early August, is she out an about? I love her looks. IF anyone has any info that can share I will appreciate it much. I know this is my first post and I apologize to start with a question but I left gaston county about 5 years ago and I am sure my intel is old to the point of those girls not being there. I been in the hobby for over 10 years, back in the time of just prowling and craigslist. I post with the same name on TER but I have the 2 in number instead of spelled like it is required here, just so you guys know I'm not just popping her.

Thanks!

TwoShots
10-05-15, 11:35
I have not seen her out since she got picked up and have not heard of anyone spotting her.Dang! Too bad. She looked so fine.

AlwaysLooking3
10-05-15, 14:16
I have not seen her out since she got picked up and have not heard of anyone spotting her.She went back to SC. Trying to work things out with husband. Said she would let me know if she runs away again.

TwoShots
10-05-15, 19:20
She went back to SC. Trying to work things out with husband. Said she would let me know if she runs away again.Hope it all works out for her. I sometimes feel sorry for those girls because I know not all guys are "nice" as some of you and I can be so if she can get out more power to her. However, if she needs back in I will welcome her with my hands and wallet open and a big hard on! LOL!

WhoGoodWhoBad
10-09-15, 02:55
I was passing through Gastonia late Thursday night and saw a dark haired girl with a jean mini skirt on. Since I don't patrol much anymore I should have just stayeed away. It turns out that it was Kelly and boy the drama that ensued needless to say the visit was cut short and I proceeded to the house.By all means, avoid Kelly like she is the plague. I've been in the game for nearly 21 years, and she is nothing but bad news, literally. I think all LEO's know her face.

Member #5689
10-09-15, 10:51
Came down Wednesday and Thursday afternoon nothing happening only saw one girl and that was a quick glimpse yesturday.

AlwaysLooking3
10-09-15, 11:27
Came down Wednesday and Thursday afternoon nothing happening only saw one girl and that was a quick glimpse yesturday.I left about 6:45 yesterday and twisty was out there, tall red head and meth mouth. Plus another girl up airline near car wash.

Two days in a row I have seen lots of girls out?

MettLife
10-12-15, 10:22
It wouldn't hurt to get a CB and give it a listen. I'm sure Leo talks in code but you could learn the lingo. Then contribute your own misinformation to the CB conversation.

"Breaker 1-9 , got your ears on, what's your 20? I'm knockin on your backdoor with a smokey bear in the bushes. The lot lizzards are wantin some green stamps. ".

GB40.There is also a police scanner app that you can download too.

Member #5689
10-15-15, 21:15
Actually got to make a few loops around the zone around 9 last night did not see a single girl out.

Mobile
10-15-15, 23:08
Actually got to make a few loops around the zone around 9 last night did not see a single girl out.There was a {in my Donald Trump voice} HUGE presence of police out last night that why you didn't see anyone. I was driving thru Gastonia and noticed alot of marked and unmarked cars everywhere. I rode by at least 4 people was pulled over by LEO last night.

TwoStateMonger
10-16-15, 12:25
Does anyone ever see Robin out and about. Hooked up with her years ago and may have caught a glimpse of her once since. Gastonia is not my normal grounds but when I happen through I always hit the loops looking to see what's new.

Member #5689
11-09-15, 13:24
Came down last Thursday only saw one out looked ok from a distance picked her up name was Leslie nice girl would have been ok looking but bad case of meth mouth. I agreed to what I know is a mistake and she said she had a place to go for $10 daytime right behind the cigarette shop house looked ok on outside guy met us at the door went in got a pretty good BBBJ for 20 plus 5 for swallow. Good experience but I just wanted to leave on the way out I noticed there were now 4 guys in the house one manning the front door and one manning the back door the doors actually had 2 x4 bars locking them shut. The guy checked the peephole looked out the window then walked out on the porch to make sure nobody was waiting for him. As I said it turned out ok for me but stupid stupid stupid who knows what could have happened or what's going on in that house I could have gotten mixed up in. This was my mistake it turned out ok for me but I would never recommend anybody try it was stupid and I was lucky.

AlwaysLooking3
11-09-15, 15:14
Came down last Thursday only saw one out looked ok from a distance picked her up name was Leslie nice girl would have been ok looking but bad case of meth mouth. I agreed to what I know is a mistake and she said she had a place to go for $10 daytime right behind the cigarette shop house looked ok on outside guy met us at the door went in got a pretty good BBBJ for 20 plus 5 for swallow. Good experience but I just wanted to leave on the way out I noticed there were now 4 guys in the house one manning the front door and one manning the back door the doors actually had 2 x4 bars locking them shut. The guy checked the peephole looked out the window then walked out on the porch to make sure nobody was waiting for him. As I said it turned out ok for me but stupid stupid stupid who knows what could have happened or what's going on in that house I could have gotten mixed up in. This was my mistake it turned out ok for me but I would never recommend anybody try it was stupid and I was lucky.Little head thinking for the big head!

Gigabyte40
11-10-15, 02:24
Came down last Thursday only saw one out looked ok from a distance picked her up name was Leslie nice girl would have been ok looking but bad case of meth mouth. I agreed to what I know is a mistake and she said she had a place to go for $10 daytime right behind the cigarette shop house looked ok on outside guy met us at the door went in got a pretty good BBBJ for 20 plus 5 for swallow. Good experience but I just wanted to leave on the way out I noticed there were now 4 guys in the house one manning the front door and one manning the back door the doors actually had 2 x4 bars locking them shut. The guy checked the peephole looked out the window then walked out on the porch to make sure nobody was waiting for him. As I said it turned out ok for me but stupid stupid stupid who knows what could have happened or what's going on in that house I could have gotten mixed up in. This was my mistake it turned out ok for me but I would never recommend anybody try it was stupid and I was lucky.It is amazing what people will do for sex. And I'm not criticizing you. I have taken lots of chances like that. Just for sex. There is just something more exciting about an illicit and dangerous encounter.

When you think with the little head you forget about all the risks and possible things that could go bad in a house like that.

And all for a $25 BJ. I understand the attraction though.

GB40.

Gastonian4
11-10-15, 14:05
Made a few passthroughs saw 4 girls in the streets on the curve behind KW, saw one a few streets more directly behind the KW. All but one looked doable. Behind the KW several streets over was a girl alternating between sitting in her car and standing up outside the open door. Definitely gave the wave several passes but didn't partake.

NC Transplant
11-10-15, 14:05
I have put myself in some risky situations too just to get a little pussy. Luckily they all turned out ok but these days I shy away from any risk. It just isn't worth it. Hopefully as we get older we get wiser too.

It is amazing what people will do for sex. And I'm not criticizing you. I have taken lots of chances like that. Just for sex. There is just something more exciting about an illicit and dangerous encounter.

When you think with the little head you forget about all the risks and possible things that could go bad in a house like that.

And all for a $25 BJ. I understand the attraction though.

GB40.

Gastonian4
11-10-15, 14:26
Came down last Thursday only saw one out looked ok from a distance picked her up name was Leslie nice girl would have been ok looking but bad case of meth mouth. I agreed to what I know is a mistake and she said she had a place to go for $10 daytime right behind the cigarette shop house looked ok on outside guy met us at the door went in got a pretty good BBBJ for 20 plus 5 for swallow. Good experience but I just wanted to leave on the way out I noticed there were now 4 guys in the house one manning the front door and one manning the back door the doors actually had 2 x4 bars locking them shut. The guy checked the peephole looked out the window then walked out on the porch to make sure nobody was waiting for him. As I said it turned out ok for me but stupid stupid stupid who knows what could have happened or what's going on in that house I could have gotten mixed up in. This was my mistake it turned out ok for me but I would never recommend anybody try it was stupid and I was lucky.RBW we've most all been there and done that at some time or another. It is scary when you realize your safety could be compromised. I am aware in gastonia of multiple situations where girls have taken a guy somewhere and the situation turned from bad to worse including getting beaten up, robbed, etc. When one of the guys told the police he also was arrested after telling LE the true story. I have utilized the HT hotel a lot, spending $25 and taking a 10 minute ride there and back is well worth it. To everyone out there, if you are letting the girls take you to a spot of their choosing never ever do that including even going to a parking spot of their choosing. If they kniw of the spot, so do the pimps and yes LE does or will know of it, there have been issues in the past I sm aware of. Don't play Russian Roulette eventually it will catch up to you.

Good honest report RBW.

NC Transplant
11-10-15, 15:10
A hard dick don't do any thinking. Better safe than sorry. Older and wiser. I have used HT a few times myself. It is a flea bag hotel but it gets the job done. If you don't mind sharing you could go to CVE too.

RBW we've most all been there and done that at some time or another. It is scary when you realize your safety could be compromised. I am aware in gastonia of multiple situations where girls have taken a guy somewhere and the situation turned from bad to worse including getting beaten up, robbed, etc. When one of the guys told the police he also was arrested after telling LE the true story. I have utilized the HT hotel a lot, spending $25 and taking a 10 minute ride there and back is well worth it. To everyone out there, if you are letting the girls take you to a spot of their choosing never ever do that including even going to a parking spot of their choosing. If they kniw of the spot, so do the pimps and yes LE does or will know of it, there have been issues in the past I sm aware of. Don't play Russian Roulette eventually it will catch up to you.

Good honest report RBW.

Gastonian4
11-10-15, 16:18
A hard dick don't do any thinking. Better safe than sorry. Older and wiser. I have used HT a few times myself. It is a flea bag hotel but it gets the job done. If you don't mind sharing you could go to CVE too.If you go to CVE it is possible they will ask for an I'd from the girl and don't take one you can tell 100 percent sure by her looks she is a SW. General admission other than couples day is 15 per couple, free for couples on weds and Saturdays. You can get a private room for 10 for an hour in addition to general, I'd suggest asking for room 2 A. 1 A shows gay movies, room 3 is ok but it's on the inside of the bigger theatre. The private rooms are spacious and have 2 couches, paper towels etc. Very dim in the room but show XXX movies. Starting to see more couples. I take my long term girl in there from time to time. Can be an interesting time.

Give the private room with a girl a try sometime.

NC Transplant
11-10-15, 16:37
Have to have the girl to take first. I don't think I would take one off the street for sure.

If you go to CVE it is possible they will ask for an I'd from the girl and don't take one you can tell 100 percent sure by her looks she is a SW. General admission other than couples day is 15 per couple, free for couples on weds and Saturdays. You can get a private room for 10 for an hour in addition to general, I'd suggest asking for room 2 A. 1 A shows gay movies, room 3 is ok but it's on the inside of the bigger theatre. The private rooms are spacious and have 2 couches, paper towels etc. Very dim in the room but show XXX movies. Starting to see more couples. I take my long term girl in there from time to time. Can be an interesting time.

Give the private room with a girl a try sometime.

BadBoy25
11-10-15, 17:07
If you go to CVE it is possible they will ask for an I'd from the girl and don't take one you can tell 100 percent sure by her looks she is a SW. General admission other than couples day is 15 per couple, free for couples on weds and Saturdays. You can get a private room for 10 for an hour in addition to general, I'd suggest asking for room 2 A. 1 A shows gay movies, room 3 is ok but it's on the inside of the bigger theatre. The private rooms are spacious and have 2 couches, paper towels etc. Very dim in the room but show XXX movies. Starting to see more couples. I take my long term girl in there from time to time. Can be an interesting time.

Give the private room with a girl a try sometime.It is on my to do list one of these days!

Member #5689
11-11-15, 17:12
I totally agree that's why I posted it I did something stupid it turned out ok but it just was not worth the risk. I put it out there for others to see as I knew better and did it anyway.

I have put myself in some risky situations too just to get a little pussy. Luckily they all turned out ok but these days I shy away from any risk. It just isn't worth it. Hopefully as we get older we get wiser too.

BadBoy25
11-12-15, 22:29
Happened to be by the Airline loop and guess who asks for a ride? Brenda! She has more birthdays than a ground hog! She seemed weird and kept asking for money. Offered services at a discount, etc. She has no number so she must have some other habit that prohibit her from running a good business. I decided to decline after all the begging and questions. Is a shower once in a while too much to ask for?

Had an amazing trip down South last week and she was into having her photo taken. Oh well, it is starting to get chilly out there so discount season is upon us! Be safe out there. Thank you to the SM's that have shared their wisdom and UTR's, it is priceless and oh so rewarding!

Rfoy4426
11-14-15, 22:56
Made a few passthroughs saw 4 girls in the streets on the curve behind KW, saw one a few streets more directly behind the KW. All but one looked doable. Behind the KW several streets over was a girl alternating between sitting in her car and standing up outside the open door. Definitely gave the wave several passes but didn't partake.What is kw? Sorry I'm new.

Gigabyte40
11-15-15, 04:20
What is kw? Sorry I'm new.KW. Kingsway Gas Station - 1402 Gaston Ave at Corner of Boyd St.

This is where "Airline" - Airline Avenue starts.

While you're in the area, stop in at the "BBQ joint" for a bite to eat.

R.O.'s BBQ - 1318 Gaston Ave at Scruggs St.

Welcome to the neighborhood.

GB40.

NC Transplant
11-15-15, 09:49
I tried it once. The food isn't bad at that joint.

KW. Kingsway Gas Station - 1402 Gaston Ave at Corner of Boyd St.

This is where "Airline" - Airline Avenue starts.

While you're in the area, stop in at the "BBQ joint" for a bite to eat.

R.O.'s BBQ - 1318 Gaston Ave at Scruggs St.

Welcome to the neighborhood.

GB40.

Yarful
11-21-15, 01:20
New up here from FL. Figured out the areas quickly enough. Last week saw Trixie?, I think it was, something like that. Yeah. Rushed, brought to bad spot, some car wash?, will not repeat. Don't really know any good parking spots yet. She talked way too much as well. Passed through a few times with nobody out around 3 pm today, and on the way home from work at 9 ish. Maybe too cold? Dunno how it goes up here yet. Haven't seen much action.

Gastonian4
11-27-15, 19:33
Hey you may have read about my red headed long time ute girl. She's wanting to supplement her income but her hours are mainly limited to daytime while her hubby is working, sometimes she can do a quick BBBJCIM but sometimes you have to pick her up and go to the HT. She's early 30's 5 5 or so, attractive, overall about a 5 appearance but an 8 experience. Senior members with the intent of working something out with her pm me and I can give you her email addy.

Queen City Guy
11-28-15, 06:31
Came down last Thursday only saw one out looked ok from a distance picked her up name was Leslie nice girl would have been ok looking but bad case of meth mouth. I agreed to what I know is a mistake and she said she had a place to go for $10 daytime right behind the cigarette shop house looked ok on outside guy met us at the door went in got a pretty good BBBJ for 20 plus 5 for swallow. Good experience but I just wanted to leave on the way out I noticed there were now 4 guys in the house one manning the front door and one manning the back door the doors actually had 2 x4 bars locking them shut. The guy checked the peephole looked out the window then walked out on the porch to make sure nobody was waiting for him. As I said it turned out ok for me but stupid stupid stupid who knows what could have happened or what's going on in that house I could have gotten mixed up in. This was my mistake it turned out ok for me but I would never recommend anybody try it was stupid and I was lucky.We've all done it. I don't mind going into a girls house or apartment but in my old age I insist on no men inside. If there's one inside forget it, I have other options. And an additional pet peeve of mine in my old age, nothing in a car. Probably 15 years ago a gal tried to get me to park in back of a barn in the Gashouse and something inside of me said it was a set-up so I said 'no way'.

Rle68
11-28-15, 07:04
Hey you may have read about my red headed long time ute girl. She's wanting to supplement her income but her hours are mainly limited to daytime while her hubby is working, sometimes she can do a quick BBBJCIM but sometimes you have to pick her up and go to the HT. She's early 30's 5 5 or so, attractive, overall about a 5 appearance but an 8 experience. Senior members with the intent of working something out with her pm me and I can give you her email addy.Not surprised pm is full LOL.

Gastonian4
11-28-15, 12:36
My PM is working again.

Habbit
11-29-15, 12:50
Been reading the Gastonia forum and can hang out there tonight. Is there anything usually happening Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

Habbit.

MyCity
12-06-15, 13:53
Thinking about hitting up Gaston Ave again tonight. Last night, I scooped up a homeless girl. She was a cute, white little spinner. 60 was the damage for BBJCIM.

MyCity
12-06-15, 23:23
Fellas, do not give up on picking up girls. It will take a lot of patience, time, gas and effort but if you put in the work, you will be just fine.

Picked a chick up tonight and took her around. Full of life. 20 was the damage for BBBJ. Also scored them digits. Keep patrolling guys. They are out there.

AlwaysLooking3
12-07-15, 17:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MyCity
12-07-15, 22:44
[Deleted by Admin]

No

A2

BadBoy25
12-15-15, 15:26
Fellas, do not give up on picking up girls. It will take a lot of patience, time, gas and effort but if you put in the work, you will be just fine.

Picked a chick up tonight and took her around. Full of life. 20 was the damage for BBBJ. Also scored them digits. Keep patrolling guys. They are out there.Saw 4 ladies out and about. Be Safe!

SkidRow
12-18-15, 23:53
Did several ride thru and seen nothing at all, No HO HO HO to be seen.

MyCity
12-20-15, 19:12
Did several ride thru and seen nothing at all, No HO HO HO to be seen.Was out there too and didn't see anything.

AlwaysLooking3
12-21-15, 14:30
Was out there too and didn't see anything.Saw Twisty and another girl I have not seen before. Just now. Twisty in tight tight jeans and a white coat with a fur lined hood. Merry Christmas.

DbrownHornet
12-22-15, 00:50
I recently passed through the Gas-House and had an encounter with slim, small framed, young looking blond named Meredith. She stated that she was from SC and had been living in a local hotel for some time now. Anyway she grew up hard and had a habit she developed to cope. She was nice though and had cute country accent. We found a place and started with a flute lesson but ended up in drama class. I dropped her off and went on my way. I would stop for her again, if we crossed paths again in the future. I have no contact info for her. Peace!

Member #5689
12-22-15, 11:52
Looks like we are all heading back to Gastonia.

I recently passed through the Gas-House and had an encounter with slim, small framed, young looking blond named Meredith. She stated that she was from SC and had been living in a local hotel for some time now. Anyway she grew up hard and had a habit she developed to cope. She was nice though and had cute country accent. We found a place and started with a flute lesson but ended up in drama class. I dropped her off and went on my way. I would stop for her again, if we crossed paths again in the future. I have no contact info for her. Peace!

TwoShots
12-22-15, 18:43
I recently passed through the Gas-House Ok, some one help me out, I know Airline, the bbq close there and the gas station but I'm not sure I know that Gas-house place.

Any other place other than airline? PM If you feel more comfortable but I rather have info here for all to share.

Thanks!

Gigabyte40
12-23-15, 12:55
Ok, some one help me out, I know Airline, the bbq close there and the gas station but I'm not sure I know that Gas-house place.

Any other place other than airline? PM If you feel more comfortable but I rather have info here for all to share.

Thanks!Gas-house just means Gastonia. The whole city.

I like to call it GFT. Gas-fucking-tonia.

GB40.

TwoShots
12-23-15, 13:30
Gas-house just means Gastonia. The whole city.

I like to call it GFT. Gas-fucking-tonia.

GB40.Lived in Dallas nc for a few years, did all my business in Dallas, Stanley and Gastonia. Have lived in charlotte nc since 98 and have never ever heard that expression. Go figure.

Thanks!

MyCity
12-24-15, 20:48
Saw Twisty and another girl I have not seen before. Just now. Twisty in tight tight jeans and a white coat with a fur lined hood. Merry Christmas.Dude I saw her once.

So I decided to drive back and fine her and she disappeared into thin air.

Dontavious420
12-28-15, 03:59
Could someone pm me some info on good Gastonia girls? Thanks.

AlwaysLooking3
12-28-15, 15:20
Brenda out and waving on Ransom street off Airline. But beware don't pay before you dream.

Member #5689
12-31-15, 12:09
Came down last weekend spotted what I thought was a thin young redhead but when I pulled in for the scoop the face was a big disappointment but had scooped so figured what the heck. I think she said her name was Jay sad she was locked up for 19 months but was back now. Went to a spot wouldn't you know it out came the teeth for the deed second time that's happened to me. Half decent gum gob just for me not much kills the mood like no teeth.

TwoShots
01-01-16, 20:30
Drove by airline around 7 pm and spotted a very thin tall blonde lady. She looks in her 40's to me. Did not scoop her. Anyone know who that is and can give me any Info?

Thanks!

DbrownHornet
01-05-16, 22:36
I passed though the Gas House on Sunday, and came across Ann Marie walking on airline near a car wash spot. Any way she gave me the look and I offered her a ride. I recognized her from a previous encounter last summer, but I played it cool. She's a winner for sure. She looks hispanic, but states that she is Hawaiian. I have only seen her out once before which was last summer and she was pregnant at the time, but you could hardly tell by looking at her. Anyway, we found a secluded spot for a flute lesson and I dropped her back off on Garrison. Take care!

SkidRow
01-11-16, 22:40
Well did a cruse tru and seen the skinny Red Head on Airline, shortly after 4. 00 nothing else out to type about.

SkidRow
01-11-16, 22:40
Well did a cruse tru and seen the skinny Red Head on Airline, shortly after 4. 00 nothing else out to type about.

AlwaysLooking3
01-25-16, 19:17
Saw Skinny red head Jay and two more out around KW. Just now. They must have cabin fever as well.

RodneyWrc8
01-26-16, 04:25
Many years ago there used to be some good looking talent out there. I'm talking clear back to the late '80's.

The women back then seem to dress nicer, more clean and just overall better.

BadBoy25
01-26-16, 11:22
Saw Skinny red head Jay and two more out around KW. Just now. They must have cabin fever as well.Seen a couple of new faces out and about.

OralLuvr69
01-26-16, 20:46
Many years ago there used to be some good looking talent out there. I'm talking clear back to the late '80's.

The women back then seem to dress nicer, more clean and just overall better.Because back then you didn't have the debilitating drugs on the market like you have today. Back then ladies actually done this to make a living and maybe buy a bag of weed, line or two of Real powder or maybe even a qualude or two LOL. Drugs on the market today eat these ladies from the inside out and corrode their brains smh. Just my 2 cents. Stay safe!!

NC Transplant
01-27-16, 09:02
The quality you get off the streets has went totally downhill in the last 20 or so years for sure. Crack and Meth has sure messed too many of them up.

Because back then you didn't have the debilitating drugs on the market like you have today. Back then ladies actually done this to make a living and maybe buy a bag of weed, line or two of Real powder or maybe even a qualude or two LOL. Drugs on the market today eat these ladies from the inside out and corrode their brains smh. Just my 2 cents. Stay safe!!

BtrCalsal
01-27-16, 19:57
Because back then you didn't have the debilitating drugs on the market like you have today. Back then ladies actually done this to make a living and maybe buy a bag of weed, line or two of Real powder or maybe even a qualude or two LOL. Drugs on the market today eat these ladies from the inside out and corrode their brains smh. Just my 2 cents. Stay safe!!I totally agree with that!!

Gus42
02-19-16, 15:51
Hey guys! So I was in the area today and thought I would drive down the strip for old times sake. My curiosity was peaked by a WSW. Didn't get a great look but she looked decent. Brown, curly hair. She almost looked like she might have some other ethnicity. Not black but like Italian or something like that. She was talking on her phone and then was getting harassed by her uncle. I know the description is vague but anybody know who it might be and anything about her? From what I saw she would rank pretty high on the SW scale.

Stay safe!

Gigabyte40
02-22-16, 09:45
Because back then you didn't have the debilitating drugs on the market like you have today. Drugs on the market today eat these ladies from the inside out and corrode their brains.This is very true and sad. Illegal drugs have become powerful and cheap compared to years ago. I guess if you're an addict you get more high for less money. But it ruins lives. Their need for drugs drives this hobby. Almost every girl I've met had a drug problem.

GB40.

RodneyWrc8
02-28-16, 05:18
This is very true and sad. Illegal drugs have become powerful and cheap compared to years ago. I guess if you're an addict you get more high for less money. But it ruins lives. Their need for drugs drives this hobby. Almost every girl I've met had a drug problem.

GB40.Very sad indeed. It's about to the point where it's not even with the trouble to lurk around anymore.

MyCity
03-26-16, 15:23
Been searching and it's been dead? Where's all the ladies on the loop at?

AlwaysLooking3
03-28-16, 15:02
Been searching and it's been dead? Where's all the ladies on the loop at?I have seen more girls out on franklin around hotel than on the loop. Uncle putting pressure on the loop.

BadBoy25
03-30-16, 08:25
Been searching and it's been dead? Where's all the ladies on the loop at?It was empty last night as well!

TrackKept
03-30-16, 20:50
It was empty last night as well!I had a dream that there was a cute brunette hanging around the gas station near new hope and Ozark.

DbrownHornet
04-03-16, 16:03
Hello:

I passed thought the area on a few occasions since my last report. First, I passed through on a Friday night and picked up Twista for a decent flute lesson and dropped her back off around Airline. She mentioned that she was tired of the job and is ready to do something else. Good luck with that! She has been around for over ten years I think. Additionally, their seemed to be a lot of blonds out that night. One in particular looked very interesting and gave the look, but I had places to go. Second, on my most recent trip, I picked up and MILF red head with larger knockers. I went to one of my usual spot but hit a snagged and got stuck in the mud as tried to maneuver my car to a good position. Anyway, the lady was very helpful and even tried to push my car out of the mud as I tried to get out of the hole and some how she did not get any mud on her. Figure that out for me! However, this did not work and she began to panic. After repeatedly telling her to shut up so I could think. Anyway, I was able to locate a board to put up under my front tire and I was able to drive out of the mud hole. I didn't go far because I still had a flute lesson waiting for me to take off all of the stress from being stuck in the mud. Afterwards, I dropped my assistant off and headed for the closest car wash in town.

Member #5689
04-04-16, 09:59
Was the red head Jay that takes out her teeth to do the deed?

Hello:

I passed thought the area on a few occasions since my last report. First, I passed through on a Friday night and picked up Twista for a decent flute lesson and dropped her back off around Airline. She mentioned that she was tired of the job and is ready to do something else. Good luck with that! She has been around for over ten years I think. Additionally, their seemed to be a lot of blonds out that night. One in particular looked very interesting and gave the look, but I had places to go. Second, on my most recent trip, I picked up and MILF red head with larger knockers. I went to one of my usual spot but hit a snagged and got stuck in the mud as tried to maneuver my car to a good position. Anyway, the lady was very helpful and even tried to push my car out of the mud as I tried to get out of the hole and some how she did not get any mud on her. Figure that out for me! However, this did not work and she began to panic. After repeatedly telling her to shut up so I could think. Anyway, I was able to locate a board to put up under my front tire and I was able to drive out of the mud hole. I didn't go far because I still had a flute lesson waiting for me to take off all of the stress from being stuck in the mud. Afterwards, I dropped my assistant off and headed for the closest car wash in town.

DbrownHornet
04-04-16, 23:35
Was the red head Jay that takes out her teeth to do the deed?I seen her before, but I don't remember her name, maybe Kim possibly.

BadBoy25
04-07-16, 17:39
There is a new face in town. A younger lady with dark hair, she must be new or high as she is really being obvious on the corner. Go get the new candy gents.

Delltate
04-09-16, 03:59
Looks like we are all heading back to Gastonia.I believe she is back in town.

MyCity
04-09-16, 14:38
I'm hitting up the Airline loop tonight. Will I be wasting my time or not? It has been super dead lately and I'm hoping for some single Jackson action tonight.

MyCity
04-09-16, 14:39
There is a new face in town. A younger lady with dark hair, she must be new or high as she is really being obvious on the corner. Go get the new candy gents.Is she on the airline? It's been so DEAD lately.

AlwaysLooking3
04-11-16, 14:45
Is she on the airline? It's been so DEAD lately.She has a room and was posting on backpage before she left in late December. I think she will be doing so again. Seniors and trusted friends can PM me for digits. I think she is looking even hotter than before!

Member #5689
04-11-16, 18:12
Came down today hoping to find merideth or the new bruenette but did not see anybody from 1:30 is to probably 3:30 absolutely nothing happening.

Member #5689
04-12-16, 23:32
Always looking hooked me up with Merideth today nice BBBJ gave 0. 35 because she had a room. Glad she is back.

AlwaysLooking3
04-13-16, 16:04
Medium size blonde out and about. Says she stays at Midtown with her brother. Has some huge tits. Post on backpage too I think. Decent service for normal bill.

Gastonian4
04-13-16, 17:06
Medium size blonde out and about. Says she stays at Midtown with her brother. Has some huge tits. Post on backpage too I think. Decent service for normal bill.Watch out for her! Good service but I'm aware of quite a few problems with handlers, being around drug dealers, a number of arrests lots of problems with LEO watching her etc. If you pick her up and then find out who she is, do not go with her to any hotels or houses, instead save yourself from possible major issues and go to hilltop and then drop her off when there's no LEO around. Highly unlikely she's staying with her brother. Be very careful with this one, she will fool you with her nice personality.

AlwaysLooking3
04-13-16, 17:08
Watch out for her! Good service but I'm aware of quite a few problems with handlers, being around drug dealers, a number of arrests lots of problems with LEO watching her etc. If you pick her up and then find out who she is, do not go with her to any hotels or houses, instead save yourself from possible major issues and go to hilltop and then drop her off when there's no LEO around. Highly unlikely she's staying with her brother. Be very careful with this one, she will fool you with her nice personality.Thanks for the heads up my friend.

Member #5689
04-13-16, 21:44
I met her a while back got her number from Gastonian I did go to midtown she said she shared a room with brother doubt it. I had no issues good service but Gastonian warned me not to go to her hotel. I took the advice and never went back. I'd much rather drive around striking out than get jumped.

Medium size blonde out and about. Says she stays at Midtown with her brother. Has some huge tits. Post on backpage too I think. Decent service for normal bill.

Gigabyte40
04-14-16, 16:36
I met her a while back got her number from Gastonian I did go to midtown she said she shared a room with brother doubt it. I had no issues good service but Gastonian warned me not to go to her hotel. I took the advice and never went back. I'd much rather drive around striking out than get jumped.Midtown is one of the worst drug infested dangerous hotels in Gastonia. Do not go there unless you are prepared to encounter all perils including police action. I'm not LEO but ask any LEO about this place.

If your girl lives there ask her to walk across the street to the bank to meet you.

I know you need a room but don't go in hers. (any girl, any room at Midtown). You could be making the biggest mistake of your life.

Same for Budget Inn, it is the 2nd most dangerous.

Seriously.

GB40.

NC Transplant
04-14-16, 18:53
Parts of Charlotte are getting just as dangerous. It seems like everyday when I turn on the news there is another shooting somewhere. Some of this game just isn't worth the risk anymore.

Midtown is one of the worst drug infested dangerous hotels in Gastonia. Do not go there unless you are prepared to encounter all perils including police action. I'm not LEO but ask any LEO about this place.

If your girl lives there ask her to walk across the street to the bank to meet you.

I know you need a room but don't go in hers. (any girl, any room at Midtown). You could be making the biggest mistake of your life.

Seriously.

GB40.

RodneyWrc8
04-17-16, 02:36
Midtown is one of the worst drug infested dangerous hotels in Gastonia. Do not go there unless you are prepared to encounter all perils including police action. I'm not LEO but ask any LEO about this place.

Seriously.

GB40.What about DAYS INN on N- 321?

RodneyWrc8
05-01-16, 03:16
I believe the street scene in Gastonia is all but dead? Anyone having any luck?

MyCity
05-04-16, 22:28
I believe the street scene in Gastonia is all but dead? Anyone having any luck?I've been patrolling the loop for sometime now and it always seems so dead. I prefer the loop of SC and TH road out in Charlotte. It sucks and I wish there was more action in the gas house.

Gigabyte40
05-05-16, 08:45
I've been patrolling the loop for sometime now and it always seems so dead. I prefer the loop of SC and TH road out in Charlotte. It sucks and I wish there was more action in the gas house.There are still girls in Gastonia. I guess they're just hiding. Check around these hotels:

Budget Inn, Midtown Motor Inn, Gaston Inn. The first 2 are flea bag places with lots of drugs and thugs. Not sure about the 3rd.

There is a store connected to Budget Inn where you might hang out and see one or two coming in. Some girls who live at Budget Inn also work at Leather&Lace and they walk to work. But it's hard to know what time to check.

GB40.

Delltate
05-05-16, 09:20
There are still girls in Gastonia. I guess they're just hiding. Check around these hotels:

Budget Inn, Midtown Motor Inn, Gaston Inn. The first 2 are flea bag places with lots of drugs and thugs. Not sure about the 3rd.

There is a store connected to Budget Inn where you might hang out and see one or two coming in. Some girls who live at Budget Inn also work at Leather&Lace and they walk to work. But it's hard to know what time to check.

GB40.Watch out for Uncle at BI. He sure seems to be watching.

AlwaysLooking3
05-05-16, 16:15
Caught tall thin Tara out early afternoon and then as I am leaving late afternoon. Starr (Hawaiian mix girl) jumps out of a car right in front of me in a big fight with someone and asks for a ride. Well. She got one! Typical dream damage for both but Starr was very pushy for a nice big tip.

Varz704
05-09-16, 22:52
Hey y'all I'm new here and staying near Gastonia and I was just like to know of any good girls in Gastonia that I can have some fun with. Any info would be appreciated.

Gigabyte40
05-10-16, 00:56
Hey y'all I'm new here and staying near Gastonia and I was just like to know of any good girls in Gastonia that I can have some fun with. Any info would be appreciated.No sorry. As you can see by reading this forum we don't know any girls.

What? You didn't READ the forum first before asking questions?

Try that then. It works a lot better.

GB40.

MyCity
05-19-16, 22:01
Had a nice little dream tonight on the airline. Single Jackson action. BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop.

Gigabyte40
05-20-16, 00:21
So I met a girl on a SD site. Exchanged numbers and texts. Met in public at a coffee shop. Liked each other and decided to take it further. Agreed to meet at a local Walmart parking lot where she would join me in my car. Then go to my place. (I know, I know).

Well it didn't get that far because I got spooked.

She arrives in a big pickup truck with. Guess who. Her boyfriend / pimp / husband. She says he wants to follow us and sit in your driveway. Oh hell no. Tell him that's not going to happen. Well then he wants to talk to you so he knows I'll be safe. Hell no to that too. I told her to forget it and drove off.

We decided to try again if she can leave him at home next time.

I'm just sharing this to say not all stories on here are success stories. I'm overly cautious with anyone new.

But it's worth it when it does happen.

GB40.

RodneyWrc8
05-26-16, 04:12
Has anyone seen anything going on over on Marietta and Oasceola streets lately?

BadBoy25
05-31-16, 13:12
Cruised around over the weekend. Seems like the area is dry. Only SC in Charlotte seems to consistently have ladies.

MyCity
05-31-16, 18:31
I'm stopping the SW hoppy all together. It was fun while it lasted but it's too risky. There's just too many LEOs lurking around for my taste and I've got too much to loose. I suggest sticking to backpage. Less chance of walking into a sting or getting arrested in my opinion. I'll miss the Airline. Stay safe out there guys.

Gastonian4
05-31-16, 21:44
I'm stopping the SW hoppy all together. It was fun while it lasted but it's too risky. There's just too many LEOs lurking around for my taste and I've got too much to loose. I suggest sticking to backpage. Less chance of walking into a sting or getting arrested in my opinion. I'll miss the Airline. Stay safe out there guys.I haven't totally written off SWs but close to it. I still continue to have good luck with sugar daddy girls from WYP I've just found good luck with them. I can connect with 4 or 5 girls for $. 5 and it's not a monthly charge like SA and the WYP girls seem to be much more realistic with their $ expectations. It takes a little time and effort and being subtle and patience with the WYP girls. I've hooked up and or have agreements with 4 WYP girls from the greater Gastonia area. Also much cheaper than AMPs and a lot more satisfying. But just like going out with a date in "real" life you can't go for the brass ring without putting in the effort and making the girls feel like they are special, if you do that the girls will do what you really want and are looking for. The WYP girls are not BP girls in my experience. And the pricing after you spend a few bucks wooing tgem on the first date only runs $. 4 to $. 8.

Only a little over SW rates and cheaper than BP girls and you get a lot more time and quality than BP. Way way less than an AMP and you get a whole lot more.

If they indicate they are looking for a sugar daddy in their post, it's usually only a matter of subtlety and negotiation to get to the promised land.
Happy hunting to all!

AlwaysLooking3
06-16-16, 17:03
Twisty is out and about.

Gigabyte40
06-16-16, 20:08
I haven't totally written off SWs but close to it. I still continue to have good luck with sugar daddy girls from WYP I've just found good luck with them. I can connect with 4 or 5 girls for $. 5 and it's not a monthly charge like SA and the WYP girls seem to be much more realistic with their $ expectations. It takes a little time and effort and being subtle and patience with the WYP girls. The WYP girls are not BP girls in my experience. And the pricing after you spend a few bucks wooing tgem on the first date only runs $. 4 to $. 8.

If they indicate they are looking for a sugar daddy in their post, it's usually only a matter of subtlety and negotiation to get to the promised land.
Happy hunting to all!I met a couple of girls of WYP. Then I cancelled after a month because I was seeing the same ads over and over. I estimate that I responded to 100 ads. Probably heard back from about 10. And only 3 or 4 of those turned out to be serious about meeting. Don't think that just because they're online and you've inquired means that they want to meet you.

To gauge their intentions without being too forward I just ask "Are you open minded? Some will say yes very open minded. Others will say open minded about what. Then you know what you're dealing with.

GB40.

Kheldar
06-17-16, 18:20
Has anyone seen anything going on over on Marietta and Oasceola streets lately?That area used to have nice pickings when I moved here 2008-9 but has been dead for quite some time.

Retnavy94
06-17-16, 23:12
I met a couple of girls of WYP. Then I cancelled after a month because I was seeing the same ads over and over. I estimate that I responded to 100 ads. Probably heard back from about 10. And only 3 or 4 of those turned out to be serious about meeting. Don't think that just because they're online and you've inquired means that they want to meet you.

To gauge their intentions without being too forward I just ask "Are you open minded? Some will say yes very open minded. Others will say open minded about what. Then you know what you're dealing with.

GB40.What is WYP and SA?

Kheldar
06-18-16, 07:32
Found Jess around the curve from the Kingsway. Thin dirty blond WSW. She seemed a sweet girl that could carry a conversation. Typical SW look. These are not models. Good private location $. 3 bbj. Would repeat.

NC Transplant
06-18-16, 09:52
It has been mentioned before.

What's your Price and Seeking Arrangements.

What is WYP and SA?

Member #5689
06-18-16, 15:52
What's your price and seeking arrangements.

What is WYP and SA?

Shaggy1865
06-20-16, 14:40
I'm visiting Charlotte near the arena. I was wondering if there was a chance to spot any talent out and about nearby. I don't have a car so it has to be somewhere they hang out that is close by.

Thanks for any info.

Member #5689
06-21-16, 11:41
I doubt it SW pop up at strange places from time to time so you never know but I would not count on it.

I'm visiting Charlotte near the arena. I was wondering if there was a chance to spot any talent out and about nearby. I don't have a car so it has to be somewhere they hang out that is close by.

Thanks for any info.

Gastonian4
06-21-16, 14:45

Thanks for any info.That's a good way to get robbed or worse if you are on your feet without a car. Your best bet may be to go to an AMP and take a taxi.

Gigabyte40
06-22-16, 11:50

Thanks for any info.There aren't any near the arena. And there really aren't any uptown in Charlotte. The main area in Charlotte is Sugar Creek Rd but it's too far to walk and you don't want to walk in that area anyway.

From uptown you can take the blue-line train (south) to Woodlawn Station. There are a couple of AMPs right across from the station on Old Pineville Rd. Safe to walk and train is nice and clean too.

GB40.

DbrownHornet
06-22-16, 22:16
I passed through gastonia last Friday night and pick up a chubby (big up top, small on the bottum), brown haired, WSW named Leah or Lilly for a flute lesson and it was trash. If you see this person, keep it moving!

SpartanTown
06-24-16, 00:08
Found a little action at the budget in Gastonia. BBBJCIM. Thin brunette, hard to tell age, but the best I've had but got the job done!

Did have a LEO scare the shit out of me. While she was bobbing he ran up right on my ass. I didn't tell her shit cause I knew the first thing she would do would be raise up and look. Hung a right, he kept going.

Gigabyte40
06-25-16, 00:06
Found a little action at the budget in Gastonia. BBBJCIM. Thin brunette, hard to tell age, but the best I've had but got the job done!

Did have a LEO scare the shit out of me. While she was bobbing he ran up right on my ass. I didn't tell her shit cause I knew the first thing she would do would be raise up and look. Hung a right, he kept going.I'm glad you had fun there. You took a huge risk but it worked out. Budget Inn is full of thugs and drugs. And girls of course who need money for thugs and drugs. LEO is there a lot. They either sit out front or respond to calls there all the time. LEO probably saw you pull in. They probably know who and what you were doing. Glad you got away without any trouble. I personally won't go near Budget Inn or Midtown Motor Inn in Gastonia.

GB40.

NC Transplant
06-25-16, 09:21
Last time I was there half of the hotel was closed off. The place is one of the worst rat holes I ever been in. I guess it matches the clientele. Definitely don't want to be around there at night.

I'm glad you had fun there. You took a huge risk but it worked out. Budget Inn is full of thugs and drugs. And girls of course who need money for thugs and drugs. LEO is there a lot. They either sit out front or respond to calls there all the time. LEO probably saw you pull in. They probably know who and what you were doing. Glad you got away without any trouble. I personally won't go near Budget Inn or Midtown Motor Inn in Gastonia.

GB40.

AlwaysLooking3
06-27-16, 16:13
Last time I was there half of the hotel was closed off. The place is one of the worst rat holes I ever been in. I guess it matches the clientele. Definitely don't want to be around there at night.I have girls walk over and meet at the Sav a Lot. I won't even drive in the parking lot.

Gus42
06-29-16, 21:47
Came thru the zone today around lunch and saw our favorite uncle picking up two of our local girls and giving them a ride in the back of their pretty cars. One looked like Twista not sure about the other.

AlwaysLooking3
06-30-16, 15:13
Came thru the zone today around lunch and saw our favorite uncle picking up two of our local girls and giving them a ride in the back of their pretty cars. One looked like Twista not sure about the other.That's the right spot! Damn! Twisty has been getting pretty loud up there. Yelled obscenities at me for not stopping a few days ago. Have not seem any mugshots yet though.

Gus42
07-01-16, 10:58
That's the right spot! Damn! Twisty has been getting pretty loud up there. Yelled obscenities at me for not stopping a few days ago. Have not seem any mugshots yet though.They actually charged them with trespassing on the railroad? Is that a real thing?? Damn I could have been busted a bunch of times as a kid.

Piper77
07-13-16, 00:40
Cruised the area last night saw a blonde at the spot in the picture below wearing a red dress. She seemed happy waving to anyone that passed by. Got to the stop area ahead and found a couple LEO hanging out. Looked a little unsafe to me so rolled out of the area. Have seen a few hanging in the area recently around dusk but never done the street thing so just learning the ropes getting familiar with the surroundings.

Gigabyte40
07-13-16, 03:55
Saw WSW standing in the southbound offramp from I-85 at Hwy 321 today. 1900 and. Chester St to be exact. She walked from Days Inn to one of the Marathon Kangaroo stations. I couldn't get close because I was heading the other direction. She looked good, brunette wearing denim capris. She wasn't just walking, she was stopping and looking and waiting for something. I hope somebody can catch up with her and report back.

BTW that's a terrible place to stop due to heavy traffic going on and off the interstate. Easier to wait at Marathon Kangaroo and look around. There are lots of cheap motels in the area too.

GB40.

MyCity
07-26-16, 14:29
The block is on fire. I saw about 3 LEO; s FLYING off the Airline a couple nights ago alone with 2 LEO's on patrol out there. It's getting too risky and it's not worth getting locked up. Avoid at all costs. You have been warned!

AlwaysLooking3
07-27-16, 17:18
The block is on fire. I saw about 3 LEO; s FLYING off the Airline a couple nights ago alone with 2 LEO's on patrol out there. It's getting too risky and it's not worth getting locked up. Avoid at all costs. You have been warned!Its hot everywhere!! 100 degrees on bank sign. Saw 3 out up around the turn. 2 old hags and some crazy chick in a hot pink shorty short looking thing. Around 5 today. No Leos in sight.

Porkin
07-29-16, 19:55
In your area for the weekend anything around Shelby area. Visiting from New York. Any good digits and pics would be helpful thank you.

AlwaysLooking3
08-16-16, 17:44
Friend told me he picked up Brenda WSW off airline. Kinda red brown hair, small thin, a little drugged out. Wasted 25 on a terrible experience. Beware.

Delltate
08-18-16, 10:22
Looks like there was a sting last night. 12 arrests, I believe. Be careful!

Gigabyte40
08-18-16, 18:25
Looks like there was a sting last night. 12 arrests, I believe. Be careful!http://www.shelbystar.com/news/20160818/sting-follows-prostitution-uptick

MyCity
08-22-16, 17:22
The Airline is completely off limits to me now. I've got too much to loose. I'm so glad I check this forum because the intel on here is life saving. The Gas House is just not worth it anymore. Play is safe guys! I'd consider a decent rub and tug spot in Charlotte and LEAVE the SW life ALONE!

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/20160818/sting-follows-prostitution-uptick

AlwaysLooking3
08-26-16, 16:20
Meredith is back in town. Seniors can Pm me for number.

Member #5689
08-26-16, 18:24
Thank god hope she stays for awhile this time. Things have sucked around here for a long time.

Meredith is back in town. Seniors can Pm me for number.

Member #5689
08-30-16, 18:30
Got her new number from Always Looking went and paid her a visit as usual had a good time. She is defiantly a step above the normal SW especially when she is sober so treat her well. She said it's been slow for her because of new rules at hotel. She is at the Budget Inn on Franklin (I hate that place) be forewarned they now have you go to the office and give your I'd to the front desk just to visit. One guy at the front desk only looks at it and let's you go in (that's who she had me see or I was going mobile) she said the other manager either writes down your info or keeps your I'd until you leave. They say they are just trying to keep the problem people away. She is worth the trip just be aware of the issue with the Hotel.

Gigabyte40
09-01-16, 17:41
Saw this one near 1400 block West Franklin across from QT. Pulled into side street Gray St to give her a ride.

Sorry no name just the attached photo. She was very paranoid of me. Thought I was a cop. I'm not.

Bought her a soft drink, gave her a ride back to 2nd street. Did not partake. Gave her a burner number to see if she will call back.

As she left the car she begged and pleaded and cried for money. Please help me, please save me, please, please, please.

Gave her $5 to quit whining.

I'm just not cutout for the SW scene. I guess I just picked her up to see what could happen.

Does anyone recognize her from the pic attached?

GB40.

AlwaysLooking3
09-02-16, 15:12
Saw this one near 1400 block West Franklin across from QT. Pulled into side street Gray St to give her a ride.

Sorry no name just the attached photo. She was very paranoid of me. Thought I was a cop. I'm not.

Bought her a soft drink, gave her a ride back to 2nd street. Did not partake. Gave her a burner number to see if she will call back.

As she left the car she begged and pleaded and cried for money. Please help me, please save me, please, please, please.

Gave her $5 to quit whining.

I'm just not cutout for the SW scene. I guess I just picked her up to see what could happen.

Does anyone recognize her from the pic attached?

GB40.That's Brenda and she is trouble and a waste of time!

Gigabyte40
09-02-16, 21:22
That's Brenda and she is trouble and a waste of time!Brenda sure did whine a lot. Glad I didn't try anything.

Since she thought I was a cop she kept saying "I'm not a prostitute".

I said "Who said anything about being a prostitute? We're not doing anything illegal. ".

She was so paranoid and stupid. She also explained the pay-it-forward theory saying that if I give her some money today and it would come back around to me. Creative thinking.

I'll be waiting for my $5 to come back any day now.

GB40.

Member #5689
09-07-16, 11:13
Visited her again another good experience just wish she wasn't at Budget I have not had an issue there and I think they are trying to clean the place up but still don't like it. Saw a cute Black girl checking in looked like a worker but don't know.

NC Transplant
09-07-16, 11:20
I seen something that visitors have to register at the front desk? Is that true? I would have an issue with that.

Visited her again another good experience just wish she wasn't at Budget I have not had an issue there and I think they are trying to clean the place up but still don't like it. Saw a cute Black girl checking in looked like a worker but don't know.

Member #5689
09-07-16, 23:43
Yes that's me who reported it. They make guests show I'd. I call her and had her check with the front desk to see who is working one just looks at it (if she checks with him first) the other writes it down or keeps your I'd until you leave. I won't go if he is there. Sucks but it is what it is or you can pick her up and go for a ride.

I seen something that visitors have to register at the front desk? Is that true? I would have an issue with that.

NC Transplant
09-08-16, 08:23
Screw that. Budget is still off limits for me.

Yes that's me who reported it. They make guests show I'd. I call her and had her check with the front desk to see who is working one just looks at it (if she checks with him first) the other writes it down or keeps your I'd until you leave. I won't go if he is there. Sucks but it is what it is or you can pick her up and go for a ride.

Member #5689
09-08-16, 10:54
Thats why I said you could take her for a ride as the whole budget thing is a turnoff. I know she walks when business is slow that's why she does not stay in another area she is without a car at the moment.

Screw that. Budget is still off limits for me.

Gastonian4
09-08-16, 12:50
Screw that. Budget is still off limits for me.The Budget scares the crap out of me too, good reason I saw a suggestion on here for the girl to meet you in the save a lot parking lot. I'd much rather save up enough to pay the 25 hilltop fee for a room or if the girl has I'd and is halfway presentable you can go to CVE on couples days weds or Sunday and pay 10 for a private room. Trust me you are playin Russian roulette going to the budget all it takes is one thug needing money for a bag of heroine who is willing to beat you to get it. Can you imagine explaining to LE why you were there in the first place? Do of take this as judgmental in any sort of way it's just concern for our collective safety. Avoid budget and midtown even being on the property at all. LE isn't stupid.

NC Transplant
09-09-16, 15:36
I texted one gal and she sent me the address of the Budget. I ask her if she is at the Budget and she says yes. I told her that place is off limits and she texted back "no baby it isn't like it used to be". I texted back and said sure.

The Budget scares the crap out of me too, good reason I saw a suggestion on here for the girl to meet you in the save a lot parking lot. I'd much rather save up enough to pay the 25 hilltop fee for a room or if the girl has I'd and is halfway presentable you can go to CVE on couples days weds or Sunday and pay 10 for a private room. Trust me you are playin Russian roulette going to the budget all it takes is one thug needing money for a bag of heroine who is willing to beat you to get it. Can you imagine explaining to LE why you were there in the first place? Do of take this as judgmental in any sort of way it's just concern for our collective safety. Avoid budget and midtown even being on the property at all. LE isn't stupid.

Gigabyte40
09-10-16, 00:06
Yes that's me who reported it.They make guests show ID. I call her and had her check with the front desk to see who is working one just looks at it (if she checks with him first) the other writes it down or keeps your I'd until you leave. I won't go if he is there. Sucks but it is what it is or you can pick her up and go for a ride.

All this discussion about Budget Inn (BI) - is it safer or not?

A girl confirmed that mgt at BI now requires an ID from all visitors who are not registered. That should cut down significantly on have unwanted characters there. It should put a dent in the drug trafficking and drug use that goes on there. Who's going to visit that place for drugs if they have to show their ID? So it seems that mgt of BI is doing what they have to do to reduce crime and drugs there. I bet the police have noticed a decline too.

But the ID requirement also puts a dent in the call girl business. No girl is going to convince a guy to come see her there if he has to show his ID. It's ironic but their new ID rule is making the place safer but maybe it's TOO SAFE now because we're not going to show our ID's and identify ourselves.

So BI doesn't want anybody there that they can't positively identify. Can you blame them?

GB40.

NC Transplant
09-10-16, 09:47
From their perspective it is probably the best thing to do. They probably don't want the hobby going on there either.

All this discussion about Budget Inn (BI) - is it safer or not?

A girl confirmed that mgt at BI now requires an ID from all visitors who are not registered. That should cut down significantly on have unwanted characters there. It should put a dent in the drug trafficking and drug use that goes on there. Who's going to visit that place for drugs if they have to show their ID? So it seems that mgt of BI is doing what they have to do to reduce crime and drugs there. I bet the police have noticed a decline too.

But the ID requirement also puts a dent in the call girl business. No girl is going to convince a guy to come see her there if he has to show his ID. It's ironic but their new ID rule is making the place safer but maybe it's TOO SAFE now because we're not going to show our ID's and identify ourselves.

So BI doesn't want anybody there that they can't positively identify. Can you blame them?

GB40.

AlwaysLooking3
09-12-16, 10:58
From their perspective it is probably the best thing to do. They probably don't want the hobby going on there either.They had no choice. City of Gastonia said to do it or lose your business license claiming the place as a public nuisance!!

NC Transplant
09-13-16, 14:59
Can't say that I blame them. They don't want us there either.

They had no choice. City of Gastonia said to do it or lose your business license claiming the place as a public nuisance!!

Gigabyte40
09-13-16, 21:15
They had no choice. City of Gastonia said to do it or lose your business license claiming the place as a public nuisance!!The change to require I'd at Budget Inn hasn't really affected me because I refused to go there anyway. But that was because of all the drugs and thugs. If they are gone I would feel safer but I'm certainly not showing my I'd. Same goes for Midtown Motor Inn. That's a creepy dangerous place I'll never go.

However I have had a couple of good encounters at CVE. Of course you have to bring your own girl but the couples theater there is cool, dark but not private. For privacy they have private theaters. Only $10 per hour. It's a good place to take a girl for private entertainment.

FYI do not go into the main theater unless you're looking for sausage fest. The main theater is the only place single men are allowed at CVE.

GB40.

Gastonian4
09-13-16, 22:23
The change to require I'd at Budget Inn hasn't really affected me because I refused to go there anyway. But that was because of all the drugs and thugs. If they are gone I would feel safer but I'm certainly not showing my I'd. Same goes for Midtown Motor Inn. That's a creepy dangerous place I'll never go.

However I have had a couple of good encounters at CVE. Of course you have to bring your own girl but the couples theater there is cool, dark but not private. For privacy they have private theaters. Only $10 per hour. It's a good place to take a girl for private entertainment.

FYI do not go into the main theater unless you're looking for sausage fest. The main theater is the only place single men are allowed at CVE.

GB40.I also have used the private rooms for ten bucks many times on weds and Sunday's when couples get into the main theater free. Best if the girl has an I'd in case they ask. As GB stated couples room is only 10 bucks and oftentimes no one else in there. Cheaper than 25 for hilltop.

Gastonian6
09-15-16, 15:24
Something happened with my gastonian4 profile I couldn't get into it for anything sees like this happens once per year Jackson if you are listening I'd like to go back to gastonian4 but I tried for two hours to get my login info it wouldn't work. At least give me back my senior member status. Would the member who gave me merediths phone nbr please pm me again.

I can send you a password reset but it will go to the email associated with that account which is not the same email you used for this account. You may very well be the same guy but so far I don't know that. Doing what you're asking would violate every security best practice I can think of off the top of my head.

A2

Bdglfr2111
09-15-16, 22:43
Something happened with my gastonian4 profile I couldn't get into it for anything sees like this happens once per year Jackson if you are listening I'd like to go back to gastonian4 but I tried for two hours to get my login info it wouldn't work. At least give me back my senior member status. Would the member who gave me merediths phone nbr please pm me again.

I can send you a password reset but it will go to the email associated with that account which is not the same email you used for this account. You may very well be the same guy but so far I don't know that. Doing what you're asking would violate every security best practice I can think of off the top of my head.

A2I got a note from Gastonian asking if any of you guys have a number for Meredith. Pm me and I'll get it to Gastonian4. He has hooked me up with some of the best women I've ever come across and all of them were extremely low volume, low cost providers that I kept going back too. Let's help out a true master of the craft of finding lvlc women!

Gastonian6
09-15-16, 23:13
I got a note from Gastonian asking if any of you guys have a number for Meredith. Pm me and I'll get it to Gastonian4. He has hooked me up with some of the best women I've ever come across and all of them were extremely low volume, low cost providers that I kept going back too. Let's help out a true master of the craft of finding lvlc women!Actually I had to get a new I'd I can't log in under gastonian4 if you can send to gastonian6 I'd appreciate it.

Gastonian4
09-15-16, 23:57

A2I was finally able to log back on with gastonian4 you can send me pm here still thanks!

Member #5689
09-16-16, 00:02
I just sent it to him on his new address. Will try old one now.

I got a note from Gastonian asking if any of you guys have a number for Meredith. Pm me and I'll get it to Gastonian4. He has hooked me up with some of the best women I've ever come across and all of them were extremely low volume, low cost providers that I kept going back too. Let's help out a true master of the craft of finding lvlc women!

NC Transplant
09-16-16, 08:03
I don't know if it makes any difference but I can vouch for Gastonian. He goes years back on the forum.

A2

AlwaysLooking3
09-16-16, 14:11
I just sent it to him on his new address. Will try old one now.I sent it to him on G4. Seems like he had same problem last year with I'd.

BtrCalsal
10-11-16, 15:41
Was in Gastown the other night, had a couple drinks & needed gas, Stopped at the gas station right off 321/85 & saw one walking up the road. I caught her attention & she came over while I was getting gas. She said her name was Christina. She gave me the sob story, "can you help me out? I said I'll help you if you help me.

She hopped in & went to some place up by the QT. I told her what I wanted & she started on it, Not a very good BJ but she got the job done, damage was $25.

Gigabyte40
10-13-16, 13:52
Was in Gastown the other night, had a couple drinks & needed gas, Stopped at the gas station right off 321/85 & saw one walking up the road. I caught her attention & she came over while I was getting gas. She said her name was Christina. She gave me the sob story, "can you help me out? I said I'll help you if you help me.

She hopped in & went to some place up by the QT. I told her what I wanted & she started on it, Not a very good BJ but she got the job done, damage was $25.I use that line often: I'll help you if you help me. Or I'll take care of you if you take care of me.

Most women know what that means. Seems like a good way to say it without really saying it.

GB40.

Gigabyte40
10-18-16, 23:06
Apparently there is more than one Kelly. I've read about one that is trouble. Then my friend met this Kelly and had a very positive experience.

He spotted her at Airline and Beechwood. She is skinny, curly kinky blonde hair, wearing a long sun dress. 40 ish rough face.

Instead of parking in a dark side road or some other scary place, parked right in the middle of a huge open parking lot at nearby shopping center. Good view all around and nobody saw a thing. Pretty crazy. Excellent flute lesson CIMWS. She found 25 roses and was happy. Good attitude, friendly service, no problems with her at all. Really think this is a different Kelly.

GB40.

PokerJack1
11-08-16, 22:34
She has a room and was posting on backpage before she left in late December. I think she will be doing so again. Seniors and trusted friends can PM me for digits. I think she is looking even hotter than before!Just curious if she's still around?

DanJay06
11-11-16, 22:01
Just curious if she's still around?Had QV with Meredith, first time seeing her. Shady incall but everything else good. Very sweet, nice young lady with great skills. Finished C. I. M. And on titties. Very sexy body. Will definitely return if lucky enough to catch her again. Anyone who sees her often please PM me. Thanks.

Gastonian4
11-17-16, 18:02
Apparently there is more than one Kelly. I've read about one that is trouble. Then my friend met this Kelly and had a very positive experience.

He spotted her at Airline and Beechwood. She is skinny, curly kinky blonde hair, wearing a long sun dress. 40 ish rough face.

Instead of parking in a dark side road or some other scary place, parked right in the middle of a huge open parking lot at nearby shopping center. Good view all around and nobody saw a thing. Pretty crazy. Excellent flute lesson CIMWS. She found 25 roses and was happy. Good attitude, friendly service, no problems with her at all. Really think this is a different Kelly.

GB40.I hadn't done the SW thing for quite a while mainly do UTR girls these days but decided to give it a shot. Only took half hour in the zone to spot Kelly I'm pretty sure she is is the same SW that GB posted about, slender blonde, probably mid 40's. Drove around with her for awhile FIV and DFK for $. 2 got digits and know where she lives.

MrLova
12-16-16, 12:35
[Deleted by Admin]

No drama, no hidden agendas, the forum is about guys looking for pussy.

A2

SpartanTown
12-29-16, 21:34
I'm in Spartanburg where there is a severe drought. Thinking about heading north tonight or tomorrow? Any recent intel?

I know to look around Budget Inn, but last few times I traveled to play they had a security detail at the Inn, and things were dry around. Also saw to check around airline while browsing the forums, have yet to catch anything there.

If I strike out in Gastonia I can always go up north to Sugar Creek, but have also struck out there last couple trips. Any recent intel would be appreciatded. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post in open.

Thanks all.

SpartanTown
01-01-17, 02:12
Cruised around and saw a lady on Trenton walking on to West Airline. I flipped at the bail bonds place went back up. She had turned up Highland, and I picked her up there. I asked her if we could go somewhere out of the hot zone as uncle was thick tonight. She suggested a 24 hour McDonald's, I agreed. McDonald's was closed so I went back to a bar with a full lot and no lighting that I spotted about a quarter mile back the way we came through. I offered 20 and she gladly accepted. She went to work. Must give her an A for effort. She went after it hard and fast. A little more pressure would have been nice but she got the job done. Since I've been drinking it took a little more work from her. She was starting to give out and started working it with her hand to catch her breath. When I was ready I told her and she immediately went back to work and didn't stop until I did.

Said her name was Kim, average build and height. Looked either in 30's or mid to late 20's with high mileage. Long hair pulled up, dark blond or light brown. No bullshit and BBBJCIM for 20. Would pick up again. Had me drop her at third and king. On my way back out saw another on West airline.

Short and thick WSW. Looked worth a pickup.

As slow as it's been lately you guys should head out and strike while the iron is hot!

Gigabyte40
02-13-17, 00:13
Went for a little cruise in Gastown Sun evening. Didn't see a thing. Made another round and there was Byrd near Beechwood & Airline. Scooped quickly and drove off. She said LEO is hot and they will try to hassle you just for scooping. Which is not illegal. Went to a spot, and 2 Leos were at the spot. Went to another spot and got the job done. She performed like an industrial strength vacuum. BBBJ CIMWS. After that she found 20 roses. You got to be quick on the scoop and don't dawdle.

She says LEO is hot. Says she was in another situation where LEO saw her get in a car then pulled them over. LEO asked do you know her and how long and what's her name etc. I don't care if you've only known someone for 1 minute and don't know her name. That proves nothing. If LEO starts that shit with you just stand your ground. Not knowing somebody is not proof that something illegal is going on. If they ask your intentions just say you intended to give her a ride. That's all.

GB40.

BadTtBone
02-20-17, 19:36
100% right! We can give a person a ride and just let it be that.

Went for a little cruise in Gastown Sun evening. Didn't see a thing. Made another round and there was Byrd near Beechwood & Airline. Scooped quickly and drove off. She said LEO is hot and they will try to hassle you just for scooping. Which is not illegal. Went to a spot, and 2 Leos were at the spot. Went to another spot and got the job done. She performed like an industrial strength vacuum. BBBJ CIMWS. After that she found 20 roses. You got to be quick on the scoop and don't dawdle.

She says LEO is hot. Says she was in another situation where LEO saw her get in a car then pulled them over. LEO asked do you know her and how long and what's her name etc. I don't care if you've only known someone for 1 minute and don't know her name. That proves nothing. If LEO starts that shit with you just stand your ground. Not knowing somebody is not proof that something illegal is going on. If they ask your intentions just say you intended to give her a ride. That's all.

GB40.

Having Fun Too
02-20-17, 23:26
100% right! We can give a person a ride and just let it be that.It is illegal in some place. Like Greensboro and I knew her name.I was charged with giving a ride to a prostitue and it cost about 1500 to get out of it.

Later HFT.

Member #5689
02-21-17, 13:03
Can you give any details on this? I have never heard of a charge being filed for giving a ride. I have heard of letters being sent saying you were seen talking to a known prostitute or seen in a dru and prostitute zone but never heard of an arrest.

It is illegal in some place. Like Greensboro and I knew her name.I was charged with giving a ride to a prostitue and it cost about 1500 to get out of it.

Later HFT.

Hargow20
02-21-17, 16:46
This quite odd the law makes no mention of this. But it's really outrageous that LE would cite you when they don't have a case. I had police officer threaten to arrest me take a chance with this law years ago.

My only guess is that you gave the SW a ride and cop decided to cite you. There is actually law that allows you give a ride to hooker regardless if she is working girl or not. So you could have won the case if you fought it in court. The key is to find a aggressive attorney who will file a bunch of motions. Go to court with your lawyer and plead not guilty and demand a jury trial. In most cases the prosecutor will drop the case the day of court. If you visit the law library or have access to Lexis / Nexus you find the case under statutory interpretation.

(http://law.justia.com/codes/north-carolina/2005/chapter_14/gs_14-204.1.html).

It is illegal in some place. Like Greensboro and I knew her name.I was charged with giving a ride to a prostitue and it cost about 1500 to get out of it.

Later HFT.

Having Fun Too
02-22-17, 08:04
This quite odd the law makes no mention of this. But it's really outrageous that LE would cite you when they don't have a case. I had police officer threaten to arrest me take a chance with this law years ago.

My only guess is that you gave the SW a ride and cop decided to cite you. There is actually law that allows you give a ride to hooker regardless if she is working girl or not. So you could have won the case if you fought it in court. The key is to find a aggressive attorney who will file a bunch of motions. Go to court with your lawyer and plead not guilty and demand a jury trial. In most cases the prosecutor will drop the case the day of court. If you visit the law library or have access to Lexis / Nexus you find the case under statutory interpretation.

(http://law.justia.com/codes/north-carolina/2005/chapter_14/gs_14-204.1.html).Never went to court that is what my Lawyer cost to get out of it with no record.

Later HFT.

LukeNC90
03-04-17, 17:04
Was out last week around 2 AM, did the loop a few times and checked another spot. Eventually came upon a dirty blonde, maybe 5'4" 130,wearing a sweatshirt & jeans. She jumped right in & once we were on our way she asked if she could touch me so she gave a few long rubs over my pants. Got to a quiet spot and she started on a nice topless HJ / BJ combo. Finished and she tried to get me to drop her at a house and pull in the driveway, I said the street would have to do and was on my way.

Can't remember if she said her name was Latisha or Talisha.

Gigabyte40
03-07-17, 22:38
Sources in Gastonia said a major drug bust took place on 3/6/17 at 145 N Webb St. Near Airline. Some girls crossed the tracks from this location to walk on Airline.

The house was known to be a trap house where many of the Airline girls stayed or exchanged and used drugs.

None of the charges were prostitution related but all were arrested on drug charges.

Photo of police outside the house attached. Photo of the house attached.

This will probably put a dent in the availability on Airline for a while.

GB40.

RodneyWrc8
06-18-17, 04:23
No one seeing any action to post on here? Haven't seen a post here in months!

SkidRow
06-21-17, 19:47
Seen two older SW have gong around Jakob's store, 1 long blonde, hair late 40"s 6"3 ,2nd one dyde blonde hair, age was hard to guess, time around 7. 00.

TrackKept
06-27-17, 19:53
Had a dream of getting off exit 14 and driving back towards 17 along the railroad. Saw two SW. One with scraggly blonde hair another little hefty with dyed brown hair with a cute face. Probably late 30's early 40's. Picked up cute face, talked for a few moments. She really liked my 90's alternative music singing and dancing ensued. After she calm down, handed her. 2 and went to town. Messy finish which she was not good at cleaning up but all in all a nice visit for. 2.

Action is still out there.

Queen City Guy
06-29-17, 13:01
Was coming back from the mountains yesterday about 5 pm and saw two white blondes gals, one with a guy crossing in opposite directions under the underpass. Girls passing there are usually working (like about 99% of the time), had company so I couldn't stop.

Rle68
07-18-17, 16:18
Drove by today pickings were non existent at first so I made pretty big loops. Saw a WSW black hair looked like a big rack wearing some leopard print dress face about a 4 body 6, decided to pass. Came back by saw Talisha she saw me waved then jumped in a truck with 2 guys so I figured she's gone for awhile. LOL.

Decided to make one last pass. Saw thin blonde in a pony tail with very nice tits. I quickly turned and came around by the back way, and she jumped in. Tight booty shorts face about 5 body an 8 maybe 9.

Said her name was sonja / twister. Said she wasnt the other girl I didn't care she had nice tits and wanted to play.

Took me to her spot said she was pregnant. Small bump so maybe, wasnt going FS with her anyway, took top off let me play with some thick nippled veiny big ass tits while she eagerly swallowed me.

Lots of talking during put my hand on her head she went even harder squeezed her tits and rubbed her kitty all she did was just groan and keep sucking.

Very nice dream I didn't want to wake up from.

Finished and dropped her back off would see her again. Didn't ask for digits didn't see a phone on her.

RodneyWrc8
08-13-17, 02:43
When riding through the zone please speed the hell up and don't look so obvious and conspicuous. Just my two-cent!

LukeNC90
08-13-17, 14:17
Hey why'all.

Made a couple passes through last night and didn't see anyone obviously out and about (saw a handful of guys perched in certain spots for a long time though?, & lots of LE activity. This was around 10 pm or so) so I went back to my hotel in CLT.

Got me thinking that I wish I had a rundown of the main regulars without scrolling through months and months of reports (like Name: physical description: service quality: known issues, etc). I know it's risking the wrath of the forum to even ask, but for instance Raleigh has a similar system for massage places.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in listing out folks, I know I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it (even if it's just a thread that people reply to to describe someone not yet listed), I'd also appreciate it if someone just sent me a PM with what they could remember.

Anyway, thanks all and stay safe.

Rle68
08-14-17, 10:17
Guys.

This is a tale that has been told here many times in the past and needs to be reminded once again.

Be very careful in dealing with the street ones. Had 2 very good times with Twister recently, BUT last time in the car she had her phone with her so I asked for her number so I could find her easier. BIG MISTAKE.

She blew my phone up for 2 days straight, come see me I need you etc etc. Wanting me to help her pay bills. Same ole bullshit.

Last time she called begging me to come out then wanted me to drive her to a house to score drugs.

AVOID like the plague.

She's not hard to miss big tits long blonde hair older. She gives great head but she's a mess.

My pain is your gain.

Gigabyte40
08-14-17, 20:18
Guys.

This is a tale that has been told here many times in the past and needs to be reminded once again.

Be very careful in dealing with the street ones. Had 2 very good times with Twister recently, BUT last time in the car she had her phone with her so I asked for her number so I could find her easier. BIG MISTAKE.

She blew my phone up for 2 days straight, come see me I need you etc etc. Wanting me to help her pay bills. Same ole bullshit.

Last time she called begging me to come out then wanted me to drive her to a house to score drugs.

AVOID like the plague.

She's not hard to miss big tits long blonde hair older. She gives great head but she's a mess.

My pain is your gain.I refer to those calls as RFMs. RequestForMoney. It's like you're an ATM or something.

Thanks for the warning and reminding us. It's never a good idea to use your real phone number. I've made that mistake and even been busted and embarrassed by a girl with my number.

If you need to call a girl either block your number with *67 prefix or call from a burner phone. I have a 2nd phone number on Google Voice that I use too. I can control who rings through and who doesn't. Blocking numbers that harrass you is also easy now with a smart phone.

Carry on.

GB40.

Rle68
08-15-17, 17:10
I refer to those calls as RFMs. RequestForMoney. It's like you're an ATM or something.

Thanks for the warning and reminding us. It's never a good idea to use your real phone number. I've made that mistake and even been busted and embarrassed by a girl with my number.

If you need to call a girl either block your number with *67 prefix or call from a burner phone. I have a 2nd phone number on Google Voice that I use too. I can control who rings through and who doesn't. Blocking numbers that harrass you is also easy now with a smart phone.

Carry on.

GB40.Always good advice GB40.

She is now blocked. So no chances of that happening. Shame tho she did give good BBBJ.

Member #5969
09-06-17, 09:51
Haven't been to Gastonia in a while was passing by on the way to a friends house. Saw couple old SW coming down airline where.

321 connects. Nothing special but I kept driving and about the time I was passing the BBQ joint on the right I saw 1 BSW on the.

Left side near the laundry mat. So I turn right around and picked her up. She did the regular LEO check and then we were off. Found a nice spot to park. She was cute early 20's slim nice body little blue streak in her hair. Nice b cups she pulled them out while she went to work. Full deep throat action. She took it all the way down, couldn't have been happier. She was a champ she ending up letting me CIM she swallowed it and looked up and smiled at me! And only 0.20 $ can't beat it didn't get her number but next time might try the FS think She would be down with the bfs as we discussed for 0.50 $. Any place in the area you would recommend to go to do the deed? Just doesn't feel safe being parked for to long on this side of town. Uncle tends to stay running up and down the back roads.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

BigTeddyBear
09-16-17, 00:25
Any place in the area you would recommend to go to do the deed?Hey Emp, haven't been in Gastonia in a while but, there used to be a roach motel on 321 called the Hilltop, I believe. They used to rent out the room for $20 for an hour. It was a Hindi couple that managed the place. I never actually interacted with either of them as I would have the girls go, pay the $20, and get the keys. Only ever had 1 girl run away with the $20. Maybe they're still around and renting the rooms. If you ask the girls about the motel, I'm sure they will know about it and give you more relevant / recent info on it. I haven't been in NC for about 5 years and am getting ready to go back for a visit. Will more than likely be mongering around the area.

Good luck, and be safe.

BTB.

SkidRow
09-19-17, 07:15
3 WSW. 1st one long blonde hair with a lot of pink dyed in, nice rack looked mad at the world. 2nd one shoulder length dirty blonde hair 130 lbs twekin as she walked. 3rd one dark hair wearing a pink top, all where around Kingsway store on Airline, time around 6. 30 . Don't know the girls name but some of you regular cruisers do. Also LEO was making his presence known buy having about 3 cruisers riding around so I didn't even try to do a pickup.

LukeNC90
09-30-17, 15:25
Picked up a healthy brunette on a side street. Around 2:45 or so and she said she'd just finished at L&L and based on her appearance and attire, etc I'm inclined to believe. Can't remember her name but had a good time.

SkidRow
10-11-17, 21:36
One dirty blonde shoulder length hair just passed. Jacobs store 2nd one right behind, long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail wearing a pink top, time was around 7. 30 , made one more pass and seen Gastonia finest and decided to split.

Gus42
12-20-17, 11:09
So I hit the area yesterday and saw something I haven't seen in a very long time. I'm pretty sure that crazy ass Lisa is back! Anybody remember her? Super skinny blonde. I was shocked.

Having Fun Too
12-20-17, 17:21
So I hit the area yesterday and saw something I haven't seen in a very long time. I'm pretty sure that crazy ass Lisa is back! Anybody remember her? Super skinny blonde. I was shocked.The buck tooth blonde that would rip you off?

Later HFT.

Gus42
12-21-17, 11:02
The buck tooth blonde that would rip you off?

Later HFT.Yep! That's the one. Funny thing is, she was the very first SW I ever picked up and the only one to rip me off. I learned that lesson first thing!

OktoberMan1
12-31-17, 11:32
Gtown is not my normal grounds, but decided to give aurline a shot last night to see the hype for myself. Multiple loops between 321 & back streets near bbq joint. Weather was decent, so I thought I'd see more out. Just Talisha. Looked decent from a distance, so I looped back around (late evening). She asked for a ride, but she didn't look as good up closen so I took a pass hoping for more options, maybe a blonde, or the BSW that was reported recently. How is Talisha?

MotownMichael
01-17-18, 09:39
I had a dream that I was over by the dunkin donuts yesterday and came across a WSW. Not knowing she was a bit rough, scooped her up as she was away from a good look. Being the gentleman I am, I take her up to her retreat overlooking the interstate and enjoy some car play. Name was Brenda? After 15 minutes, a car got uncomfortably close, so it was time to pack it up. Damage was 40 mario coins. Won't knowingly pick her up again as the flute skills suck. So apparently they do have winter clothes. Play safe.

SkidRow
01-31-18, 19:03
On Airline wearing a white sweater blue scarf blue jeans, early 30's 125 lbs. I couldn't stop. Does anybody have a name?

Georges Life
03-13-18, 13:35
Gtown is not my normal grounds, but decided to give aurline a shot last night to see the hype for myself. Multiple loops between 321 & back streets near bbq joint. Weather was decent, so I thought I'd see more out. Just Talisha. Looked decent from a distance, so I looped back around (late evening). She asked for a ride, but she didn't look as good up closen so I took a pass hoping for more options, maybe a blonde, or the BSW that was reported recently. How is Talisha?She gets the job done, probably a 6. Not great close up but back of the head always looks the same. I did repeat but not out of choice.

Gastonian4
05-23-18, 22:59
This girl is not a SW per se she is legitimately homeless but has no problem having full fun if you're trustworthy. She's early 40's probably a 6. 5 face decent little slender body. Fingered her in a parking lot first time, have done the hilltop 3 times after. She's clean but takes a shower at the hilltop. She's got the right attitude told me it's my $ can do what I want within reason. Very nice, no obvious signs of demons, BBBJ skills a solid 8 and doesn't rush. FS no problem. Would suggest $. 6 to keep her interested for the future you could probably talk her down to $. 4. Not going to post her name or location publicly for good reasons. Can provide details for those seniors I know well only.

Gastonian4
05-25-18, 16:52
Wow it's rainy today but Gastonia seemed to be hopping. Picked up the homeless girl again and went to HT, there were 3 or 4 cars in the back, saw a guy and a girl as I was going, the girl was Hot, would love to know how he hooked up with her. Did my homeless girl again dang she gets better every time. Major DFK, nice clean DATY, solid 8 plus BBBJ total deep throat. Really nice girl. Lot of WYP action in Gastonia as well. Hard to keep within budget! Enjoy!

BigTeddyBear
06-07-18, 22:17
Saw Melissa last night and scooped her up. She said she was homeless, so she may be the one others are talking about. Went to HT and her services were decent, attitude was great. I did get digits, but what are the chances it'll work? Lately been seeing some girls out around 7:30 pm. Saw this girl (WSW? Off of Airline, with a pink tank-top and a set of nice, huge knockers. She was a little on the heavy side but looked good. Anyone have any info on her?

BeeSafe.

LakeWorthMonge
06-11-18, 15:14
Had a snatch and grab, WSW with red hair, tattoo on both sides of her neck, one was named abigale if I remember correctly, agreed on a price, got to my motel room and after paying her she says she has to go check on her daughter and can I drive her back. I obviously couldn't force her to do anything, I told her she was trying to scam me and she was like we are coming right back. I asked to get my money back and she gave some speech on how she doesn't need my money but she wouldn't give it back. You know how the rest went.

Picked up a BSW next day, head was so so, after 10 minutes and boring head she pulled the I have to go check my kid speech, dropped her back, good riddance gastonia.

Jammer434
06-12-18, 01:04
Had a snatch and grab, WSW with red hair, tattoo on both sides of her neck, one was named abigale if I remember correctly, agreed on a price, got to my motel room and after paying her she says she has to go check on her daughter and can I drive her back. I obviously couldn't force her to do anything, I told her she was trying to scam me and she was like we are coming right back. I asked to get my money back and she gave some speech on how she doesn't need my money but she wouldn't give it back. You know how the rest went.

Picked up a BSW next day, head was so so, after 10 minutes and boring head she pulled the I have to go check my kid speech, dropped her back, good riddance gastonia.I'm not sure where you're from, or how far you're willing to travel from there, but using Charlotte as a reference point, Gastonia has one of the best SW scenes that isn't too far from from the Queen City. Over the years, I've had a couple of bad experiences out there, but most of them have been good. I've met a Twister, Shay, Nicole, Meridith, Peggy, Lisa, and some others I can't think of the name of, and had alright experiences with them. I've also had a couple bad experiences that have been similar to the one you described, but thankfully those have been far and few between, with an important lesson learned from them, and most often in places other than Gastonia. But overall, for Gastonia, I'd say my experiences have been positive.

Best advice I could give for avoiding bad experiences would be to contribute to the forum, and go with the recommendations of trusted senior members. Anytime you pick up a random stranger you know absolutely nothing about, you're taking a risk. When going by the info that can be found through contributing to the forum, you're mitigating that risk somewhat, or at least that's how I'd look at it. If someone posts a description, and the photo of someone that ripped them off in the Ripoff thread, I'd find that useful in knowing who to avoid. By the same token, if someone posts a good description of someone they had a great experience with, then it gives me an idea of who I might want to try to get with, and maybe ask the senior member if they have their digits. If I have proven myself trustworthy by making meaningful contributions to the forum, I might just get it. Just my two cents on the matter. Best of luck.

SeekLightNow3
06-12-18, 07:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Had to change my name can't get into my old account LOL was a senior member.

[Deleted by Admin]

I don't let people make this claim unless they have worked with us to restore it. Since we reopened there are 100's of people a week saying this.

A2

DeathByStereo
06-17-18, 14:27
Any daytime activity in Gtown lately? It's difficult for me to get out there evening / night, but could make a trip during the day if it were worth it. Any info appreciated.

BigTeddyBear
06-17-18, 23:09
Anyone no if theres any street action in Gtown about 5 or 6 am? And where do I go bc I can't go after work from Charlotte traffic is to bad. Charlotte SW'S are about done the heat is on.

Any daytime activity in Gtown lately? It's difficult for me to get out there evening / night, but could make a trip during the day if it were worth it. Any info appreciated.Haven't been around there at those specific times, but I am often there between 7 pm and 4 am. Lately I've been seeing a couple roaming around Airline (7:30-8 pm), not much action in the early morning though. Seen a fat BSW and a skinny WSW, with lots of sores, around 3 am a couple of nights ago. I suppose, it's really the luck of the draw. I've seen a nice looking WSW last week, but when I looped around she was gone.

BeSafe,

BTB.

Jammer434
06-18-18, 00:31
Any daytime activity in Gtown lately? It's difficult for me to get out there evening / night, but could make a trip during the day if it were worth it. Any info appreciated.Sometimes there has been daytime activity, and between day, and night, I would recommend cruising through the day time. Not necessarily because they are more likely to be out, but because you can see them better in the day time. This comes from a guy that once picked someone up that thought she looked a lot better from a distance, and / or in dim lighting. It's also easier to explain why you are in the area to LE should there ever be a reason to do so if you cruise in the daytime as opposed to at night when everything is closed.

Jammer434
06-18-18, 00:44
Anyone no if theres any street action in Gtown about 5 or 6 am? And where do I go bc I can't go after work from Charlotte traffic is to bad. Charlotte SW'S are about done the heat is on.As far as I know, there is no where in Gastonia that is guaranteed to have action at any particular time. Although it is possible someone might be out at 5 or 6 am in the morning, I would be surprised if this were the case as I would think that would be among the least likely times to find them out. Partly because you may have children hanging out at bus stops, and also because it would seem like an unusual time for them to expect to get business. That and around 3 PM or 4 PM, I can't remember exactly which, but whatever time the school buses are out, has also seemed like an unlikely time to find them out too in my experience. Probably to avoid the heat brought on by angry parents that don't want their children to see SWs I'd imagine, but who knows. Other times would be more favorable for finding SWs, I'd think.

If any other senior members have a different opinion, feel free to disagree with me.