PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51

Chuck4
05-24-23, 15:44
Hello, any fellow monger try Marilyn's Heavenly Touch Massage? She advertises outcall on Craigslist. She has been around for awhile now. I can't find any reviews tho.

Thank you in advance. You can PM me if you want.

OralAficionado
05-24-23, 19:14
With the current shortage of talents, Burlington seems to be the best one out there with the remarkable rimming by Sophia.

Other options:

Green appeared to be a bust.

East Garden and Garden Spa are unappealing.

The above is what I have learned so far. Feel free to add if something is missing.I'm not sure if it's the out of town curse, but went today after reading the forum. Was met by a woman who claimed to be Mia, skinny 40-50 something woman with small bolt ons. Said she was new from NY and quoted $$$ for the hour. Figured it was ok since everything else is apparently dry.

Rushed TS, started with just the tip BBBJ, and after asking if I was ready moved for a cover. When I said I'd prefer none, was told it wasn't an option.

Tried some more lackluster BJ until I figured it wasn't going to happen and called it a day. Might just have to wait till I get back home.

OnTheGoInMco
05-24-23, 20:47
Went to Green as an out of towner and it was. Interesting?

Rang the bell and was ushered in by mamasan who gave me the 3rd degree about why I was in Vegas, etc. Took me down a few hallways to a generic massage room. She said she would be back then she came back, asked me more questions and took me to a second room. In the second room it was more club themed she explained she would bring a girl in. Girl comes in (chubby?) and introducers herself and says it will be $240. I tell her I can do $200 and she starts talking about tipping out to the house, etc. I stuck to $200 and she did the "ok baby" line and left. Two minutes later a different older but skinnier lady walks in and says she can do $200 but no table shower. We finally agree on $220 with table shower.

She is fun and flirty and has me lay face down on the table shower mat where she proceeded to hose me and her down and soap us up. Lots of B2 B which was fun and sensual. She then started to play with the boys and TUMA which isn't my thing but when in Rome I guess! She then started to do BBBJ prior to the flip and I asked her for cover only and that seemed to throw off her game a little. She teased me a little more and eventually had me flip. She started the b2 b slide on top and she came a bit too close for my comfort to a camel slide but when I reminded her about the cover she adjusted and matched my energy perfectly. Then came good CBJ although I almost popped from that and had to basically tell her I wanted CFS for her to jump on.

After the pop there was some clean up and a decent regular table massage with her still in a towel. I ended up giving her a $20 tip at the end and while the initial negotiations were frustrating she did a really good job matching my vibe and being sweet at the end. They also offer you a water or soda at the end.

Member #6573
05-25-23, 20:21
Hello, any fellow monger try Marilyn's Heavenly Touch Massage? She advertises outcall on Craigslist. She has been around for awhile now. I can't find any reviews tho.

Thank you in advance. You can PM me if you want.I wasn't able to find any of her listings on CL. Does she no longer post there?

MrCraftyHands
05-25-23, 23:39
Energy.

A buddy of mine tried out Energy Spa at 3:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. He did this based on previous reports about Ivy. Ivy doesn't appear to be there anymore, but he got Cindy who he told me is an attractive 40 something with nice man mades. Massage was top tier and legit with no rushing and was very high quality. On the flip he said she asked for 180 for everything. He pulled his normal, "I only have 120 left on me" routine and sat up to leave. Like clockwork he said she replied with "okay okay baby, 120 today". He said the service was very good and included everything you would expect. Total was 60 door fee and 120 to Cindy. He also told me he thinks, based on reports here, you lads might be overpaying. He has never paid more than 180-200 total for everything, and that includes Burlington. The "I only have this much on me" with a gesture to leave and an actual willingness to leave ALWAYS gets the same reply. "okay baby it's okay today, bring more next time". Based on his experience at Energy, I just might have to give it a go. 😜128521;.

By the way. There are some other businesses in the little plaza where energy is, but in that Sunday afternoon, his was the only car in the entire parking lot. And he could hear at last 2 other girls talking when he was with Cindy. So there may be options.

Chuck4
05-26-23, 11:51
She has been around for several years now. She has been posting on Craigslist hard lately.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/d/las-vegas-you-deserve-the-best-mobile/7625341397.html

I just don't have any intel on her.

I wasn't able to find any of her listings on CL. Does she no longer post there?

Joe Looking
05-26-23, 12:44
So I had a chance to stop through recently and thought I'd share my thoughts as an out of towner. Taking an uber / lyft was pretty easy. If you want to be discreet enter Blue Ox Tavern. Funny thing is the driver asked if the food was good since he's dropped a few guys off there. I opted to say it's great for grabbing a drink or two when you're tired of the strip. Anyway I rang the doorbell and was met by an okay looking woman in her 30's-40's. She rushed me to a room and said to get undressed and she'd be back. Oh, I paid before she left and I opted for the 300 for an hour (mistake 1). I then awkwardly sat there watching the cameras and listening to a bunch of moans. When she returned we headed off to the table shower after she answered the door. There was another woman showering when I was entering the TS room. I guess on the plus side they rinse their mouths and pussies after each go roundish.

Deviant that I am I asked about 4 hands and agreed to an extra $100. The rimming was brief but eventually we went back to the room where the other chick met us. They both gave some head (uncovered by their choice) and then the doorbell rang again and the first woman dipped. When she got back I was balls deep in the other one who for the most part sat frozen on my dick. She asked me to fuck her friend so I went with it and after a condom change we went at it. Then the doorbell rang again and the second girl left. This went on a bit long with the bell ringing and one disappearing until upon return I was finishing.

So the pros: you can clearly get what most guys are looking for. This includes prostate play (tons of finger cots) and undoubtedly BBFS if you say you've been there or your friend is a regular (I find many asian places buy that bs). I'm coming from the p4 p dessert but IMO the workers were reasonably attractive and even cracked jokes in English and I'm guessing Korean. I got the vibe that if you can be regular and charming enough to be remembered you can get away with a lot there.

The cons: that place was busy, especially for around 11 pm on a weeknight. The skinnier one told me next time come early morning and they'd be less busy. My other major con was they both kept trying to kiss me. We're talking tounge down throat wanting to check your tonsils stuff even after I kept turning my head. I know some guys are into it but no amount of listernine is going to make me forget you've been putting you tongue in rectums and swalloing spunk since before I got there. That as well as the fake moans were a bit of a turnoff.

Again I live in a p4 p dessert but I'd say price to value is there, especially if you opt for 30 minutes. There's no way I'd pay for an hour there ever again. I'd extend for an extra pop or if I wanted a massage and they weren't busy but I'd never pay that extra without knowing what I'd get.

PopCorn77
05-26-23, 18:24
So I had a chance to stop through recently and thought I'd share my thoughts as an out of towner. Taking an uber / lyft was pretty easy. If you want to be discreet enter Blue Ox Tavern. Funny thing is the driver asked if the food was good since he's dropped a few guys off there. I opted to say it's great for grabbing a drink or two when you're tired of the strip. Anyway I rang the doorbell and was met by an okay looking woman in her 30's-40's. She rushed me to a room and said to get undressed and she'd be back. Oh, I paid before she left and I opted for the 300 for an hour (mistake 1). I then awkwardly sat there watching the cameras and listening to a bunch of moans. When she returned we headed off to the table shower after she answered the door. There was another woman showering when I was entering the TS room. I guess on the plus side they rinse their mouths and pussies after each go roundish.

Deviant that I am I asked about 4 hands and agreed to an extra $100. The rimming was brief but eventually we went back to the room where the other chick met us. They both gave some head (uncovered by their choice) and then the doorbell rang again and the first woman dipped. When she got back I was balls deep in the other one who for the most part sat frozen on my dick. She asked me to fuck her friend so I went with it and after a condom change we went at it. Then the doorbell rang again and the second girl left. This went on a bit long with the bell ringing and one disappearing until upon return I was finishing.

So the pros: you can clearly get what most guys are looking for. This includes prostate play (tons of finger cots) and undoubtedly BBFS if you say you've been there or your friend is a regular (I find many asian places buy that bs). I'm coming from the p4 p dessert but IMO the workers were reasonably attractive and even cracked jokes in English and I'm guessing Korean. I got the vibe that if you can be regular and charming enough to be remembered you can get away with a lot there.

The cons: that place was busy, especially for around 11 pm on a weeknight. The skinnier one told me next time come early morning and they'd be less busy. My other major con was they both kept trying to kiss me. We're talking tounge down throat wanting to check your tonsils stuff even after I kept turning my head. I know some guys are into it but no amount of listernine is going to make me forget you've been putting you tongue in rectums and swalloing spunk since before I got there. That as well as the fake moans were a bit of a turnoff.

Again I live in a p4 p dessert but I'd say price to value is there, especially if you opt for 30 minutes. There's no way I'd pay for an hour there ever again. I'd extend for an extra pop or if I wanted a massage and they weren't busy but I'd never pay that extra without knowing what I'd get.I'd like to know the secret.

I've never been able to get BBFS.

Nor have I heard anybody that did.

Lulu told me absolutely not.

TheGrande1
05-27-23, 02:20
I usually drive thru Burlington during the week around 6 am.

Are they open that early?

KsFollower
05-27-23, 20:52
Hello fellow mongers.

I'll be visiting LV for the first time and I've been reading your reviews here. It sounds like a fun time, but I'm not familar with the area. If someone could DM me with some details on these locations, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again,

Ksfollower.

Sufi1
05-28-23, 07:03
I usually drive thru Burlington during the week around 6 am.

Are they open that early?Website says they are open 8 am To 2 am: https://7starsspa.com/.

Perving
05-28-23, 14:37
Hello fellow mongers.

I'll be visiting LV for the first time and I've been reading your reviews here. It sounds like a fun time, but I'm not familar with the area. If someone could DM me with some details on these locations, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again,

Ksfollower.I'm flying to Las Vegas tomorrow. Never been to an AMP before and still kinda on the fence. If I go, I will certainly post a review.

Jl104
05-29-23, 13:47
Hey guys, any places with a good table shower experience to recommend? I'll be in town June after several years of being away, coming from LA so willing to return favor with my limited intel if anybody is interested.

Also interested in nuru providers with showering together options, much appreciated in advance!

Perving
05-30-23, 05:47
My first experience with any AMP. Meet at the door by Mia. Probably upper 20's. Asked if I had been there before. Told her no, but a friend highly recommended it. Asked for how long and I said H. Told $$ No house fee. Lead to a room and asked to undress. She then asked if I wanted another too. I knew it would be another $ and said yes. Went to TS, and had a nice rub down. Went back to room and Sophia joined. Again in her 20's I'm guessing. Nice ass. Both had firm tits. No FIV, but got DATY, BBBJ, and cg. Couldn't pop. I was told I'm too strong. Come back and ask for Tina. Saw her, she seemed in her early 20's. Loved the time ether way.

CreamPieSeeker
05-30-23, 13:11
Can any more experienced person. Especially asian. Confirm Burlington has several people in their 20's? I don't know any of women mentioned but I've been there a few times and I'd bet even money all the ones mentioned are actually over 30.

My first experience with any AMP. Meet at the door by Mia. Probably upper 20's. Asked if I had been there before. Told her no, but a friend highly recommended it. Asked for how long and I said H. Told $$ No house fee. Lead to a room and asked to undress. She then asked if I wanted another too. I knew it would be another $ and said yes. Went to TS, and had a nice rub down. Went back to room and Sophia joined. Again in her 20's I'm guessing. Nice ass. Both had firm tits. No FIV, but got DATY, BBBJ, and cg. Couldn't pop. I was told I'm too strong. Come back and ask for Tina. Saw her, she seemed in her early 20's. Loved the time ether way.

TheGrande1
05-30-23, 14:38
Who is your preferred girl at Burlingtons and why?

Sucio450
05-30-23, 16:23
Went to Green as an out of towner and it was. Interesting?

Rang the bell and was ushered in by mamasan who gave me the 3rd degree about why I was in Vegas, etc. Took me down a few hallways to a generic massage room. She said she would be back then she came back, asked me more questions and took me to a second room. In the second room it was more club themed she explained she would bring a girl in. Girl comes in (chubby?) and introducers herself and says it will be $240. I tell her I can do $200 and she starts talking about tipping out to the house, etc. I stuck to $200 and she did the "ok baby" line and left. Two minutes later a different older but skinnier lady walks in and says she can do $200 but no table shower. We finally agree on $220 with table shower.

She is fun and flirty and has me lay face down on the table shower mat where she proceeded to hose me and her down and soap us up. Lots of B2 B which was fun and sensual. She then started to play with the boys and TUMA which isn't my thing but when in Rome I guess! She then started to do BBBJ prior to the flip and I asked her for cover only and that seemed to throw off her game a little. She teased me a little more and eventually had me flip. She started the b2 b slide on top and she came a bit too close for my comfort to a camel slide but when I reminded her about the cover she adjusted and matched my energy perfectly. Then came good CBJ although I almost popped from that and had to basically tell her I wanted CFS for her to jump on.I would like to se her.

MyDogBear
05-30-23, 20:01
Who is your preferred girl at Burlingtons and why?Lulu but she is gone. The new girls coming in are not up to Lulu's standards.

JustRide1
05-31-23, 05:30
Lulu but she is gone. The new girls coming in are not up to Lulu's standards.Also, you won't find Lulu type service at most places in USA. She is definitely a TOP SPA Talent, an a super nice lady. Las Vegas is not that great anymore. I have found San Diego to have the Best talent nowadays.

Chsmp
05-31-23, 08:27
Also, you won't find Lulu type service at most places in USA. She is definitely a TOP SPA Talent, an a super nice lady. Las Vegas is not that great anymore. I have found San Diego to have the Best talent nowadays.I agree. San Diego is definitely the place now.

ApplePiePussy
05-31-23, 12:54
Also, you won't find Lulu type service at most places in USA. She is definitely a TOP SPA Talent, an a super nice lady. Las Vegas is not that great anymore. I have found San Diego to have the Best talent nowadays.
I agree. San Diego is definitely the place now.Can you guys elaborate on why San Diego is so good? From the places that I keep up with, It seems like Orlando and NYC are the places that have the most Lulu type girls and service.

Spanish11
05-31-23, 15:04
Hey fellow deviants,

Long time lurker and member, lost my old log in so brand new again.

I wanted to report in on a new AMP on the East Side called Bali Spa right off the cross streets of Russell and Eastern in a tiny strip mall. They had their soft opening last week and I recognized the girl when I first went in. Seen her in a couple different spas around the valley. For guys in the hobby, you'll recognize her. She's going by the name Kaya now but not what you would have known her by. Sorry for the cloak and dagger on the name but she asked not to report on her old familiar name or where she'd been in the past. I'm not sure if there is a story behind why, but I'm respecting her wishes. It looks like not only is she a therapist, she's also mamasan and owner.

Price wise I think what you'd expect around the rest of the valley. Not a China Town clip joint pricing and she's trying to establish herself so she's not crazy expensive. YMMV. $80 for hr etc. She does have a table shower for those that partake. I can't get into many details other than you will get what you're looking for, probably. Similar to old PW days I guess although don't know if BB is an option. Didn't meet her other girl, but Kaya is late 20's / early 30's tops, curvy banging body, real Cs as far as I can tell and a total sweetheart. I will say that she has been reviewed in this thread before and she is for real. Sorry I couldn't elaborate more, I know this is for sharing intel but Give her a shot and find out for yourself.

Spanish.

KwicherBitchen
05-31-23, 18:52
Lulu but she is gone. The new girls coming in are not up to Lulu's standards.Burlington is Burlington mainly because of Lulu. She's as good as it gets in the LV AMP scene. When Burlington opened, it was her show primarily. As time passed, she seems to have become less and less available. As a result, the reviews of Burlington are now much less consistent in praise than they were when it first opened.

JustRide1
05-31-23, 20:04
Can you guys elaborate on why San Diego is so good? From the places that I keep up with, It seems like Orlando and NYC are the places that have the most Lulu type girls and service.I think personally San Diego has great talent because of being closer to LA (huge Asian population) an most do not want to work where they live. San Diego has a lot of Spas an easy drive down. Odds are good you'll see some that go to Orlando also. Seems like the top ones travel the "circuit". About to hop on the Moto an search for a couple favorites an get a fish taco or two.

ChangoLoc0
06-01-23, 18:19
Burlington.

220 x 30.

Saw Mimi. I'm not good at guessing ages but ill say 30's with natural Cs and great ass.

Rang the door bell and greeted by Lulu at the door. I've never met the Lulu that everyone talks about so I don't know if its the same one, late 30's early 40's, wasnt wearing anything too revealing, asked If I had been there before I said yes and asked who took care of me, told her I didn't remember then asked how long I wanted, pointed at the table shower room and said 30 min. Took my cash and led me to to one of the rooms.

She told me to undress and left the room, I think Mimi is better looking so I was pleasantly surprised when she walked in a few minutes later.

10 ish minutes of a pretty good massage, then off to the shower room. She soaped me up cleaned me for a bit then soaped her self up to body glide on me, it was really good. Dried each other off then back to the room.

BBBJ was very good, put the cover on then she hopped on for some cowgirl action, she is really good at riding and had me ready to pop, switched to a doggy finish, I will say having the mirror next to the table is a nice touch.

I went to see if they did have some 20 year olds like another poster said, I saw 3 women there and only 1 might have been in her 20's.

I had a really good time and will repeat but the price point is 2 to 3 times what I usually spend on latina houses, so ill keep an eye out for really good reports before I go back.

If the price isn't an issue I think most people will have a really good time here.

HornyFucker1
06-01-23, 22:01
I just called and a mammasan she said they open tomorrow, and they will have new girls next week.

TheGrande1
06-01-23, 22:55
Burlington.

220 x 30.

Saw Mimi. I'm not good at guessing ages but ill say 30's with natural Cs and great ass.

Rang the door bell and greeted by Lulu at the door. I've never met the Lulu that everyone talks about so I don't know if its the same one, late 30's early 40's, wasnt wearing anything too revealing, asked If I had been there before I said yes and asked who took care of me, told her I didn't remember then asked how long I wanted, pointed at the table shower room and said 30 min. Took my cash and led me to to one of the rooms.

She told me to undress and left the room, I think Mimi is better looking so I was pleasantly surprised when she walked in a few minutes later.

10 ish minutes of a pretty good massage, then off to the shower room. She soaped me up cleaned me for a bit then soaped her self up to body glide on me, it was really good. Dried each other off then back to the room.

BBBJ was very good, put the cover on then she hopped on for some cowgirl action, she is really good at riding and had me ready to pop, switched to a doggy finish, I will say having the mirror next to the table is a nice touch.

I went to see if they did have some 20 year olds like another poster said, I saw 3 women there and only 1 might have been in her 20's.

I had a really good time and will repeat but the price point is 2 to 3 times what I usually spend on latina houses, so ill keep an eye out for really good reports before I go back.

If the price isn't an issue I think most people will have a really good time here.Same. The Charleston house was like a 2 min walk from me.

Since they closed it I haven't found a new one. Never even checked online I was walking home and a girl invited me in hahaha.

Chsmp
06-02-23, 17:23
Can you guys elaborate on why San Diego is so good? From the places that I keep up with, It seems like Orlando and NYC are the places that have the most Lulu type girls and service.Younger beautiful and better services than most places found here.

Joesun1
06-02-23, 17:30
I just called and a mammasan she said they open tomorrow, and they will have new girls next week.The same location or a different one?

Namdat
06-02-23, 18:31
Yall have steered me right once again, meet this one at Burlington named Stella, some of the best service out of one of these establishments, she's young and beautiful too, she say 21 and I kinda doubt that but she does look in 20's and honestly that's all that matters to me. Have to wait a min for the in the room initially but once she took me to table shower it was essentially nuru. There back to the room she is all over me all bare till the main event, cover on and she is no pillow princess she rode me for quite a while and then we flip and went till I came. No clock watching. Only complaint I the other girls will constantly come in trying to solicit for two girls, extra 1 rose. But for just one 3 roses. 4 in total if you opt for two. Highly recommend.

Chsmp
06-03-23, 01:13
Yall have steered me right once again, meet this one at Burlington named Stella, some of the best service out of one of these establishments, she's young and beautiful too, she say 21 and I kinda doubt that but she does look in 20's and honestly that's all that matters to me. Have to wait a min for the in the room initially but once she took me to table shower it was essentially nuru. There back to the room she is all over me all bare till the main event, cover on and she is no pillow princess she rode me for quite a while and then we flip and went till I came. No clock watching. Only complaint I the other girls will constantly come in trying to solicit for two girls, extra 1 rose. But for just one 3 roses. 4 in total if you opt for two. Highly recommend.Agreed! This is the one of the only place that has the best service compare to others with decent looking and young girls.

HornyFucker1
06-03-23, 02:23
The same location or a different one?Pink welnessss.

BcJoe
06-03-23, 19:46
Yall have steered me right once again, meet this one at Burlington named Stella, some of the best service out of one of these establishments, she's young and beautiful too, she say 21 and I kinda doubt that but she does look in 20's and honestly that's all that matters to me. Have to wait a min for the in the room initially but once she took me to table shower it was essentially nuru. There back to the room she is all over me all bare till the main event, cover on and she is no pillow princess she rode me for quite a while and then we flip and went till I came. No clock watching. Only complaint I the other girls will constantly come in trying to solicit for two girls, extra 1 rose. But for just one 3 roses. 4 in total if you opt for two. Highly recommend.Has anyone ever tried a doubles message at one of these places?

Given the talent and providers at this location, I wonder if it's worth it.

Perving
06-04-23, 17:15
Has anyone ever tried a doubles message at one of these places?

Given the talent and providers at this location, I wonder if it's worth it.Extra $? Yes.

Chuck4
06-04-23, 18:53
Had a good time at the new lucky 777 spa on sahara. Girl looked like she had botox but was a fun person. Enjoyed the massage.

ShadowMover
06-05-23, 06:50
While I was in town, I went to Seven Stars Spa on Sahara, " 5825 W Sahara Ave" I would recommend the two-girl experience $$$ worth the time. They have a new girl great body beautiful face ton of energy nice BBBJ, CFS times 2 . As always YMMV. Well worth the checking out.

Play safe.

RodneyDanger
06-05-23, 22:49
Same price for admission, $270, but the women are old and not worth it. BBFS was $300. Didn't partake. It's a hard no for me.

BcJoe
06-06-23, 13:00
Extra $? Yes.Any recommendations on where you went to enjoy this doubles massage would be appreciated.

Perving
06-06-23, 15:44
Any recommendations on where you went to enjoy this doubles massage would be appreciated.Burlington Very easy, no hassle.

BcJoe
06-06-23, 19:26
Burlington Very easy, no hassle.This is why I come here to get info. Great community for mongers and lurkers.

I have more of a general question for all of you that have tried different optons in Vegas for those with a taste for Asian women.

Do you prefer to go with a Massage Parlor?

Or.

Do you prefer to go to a KGirl Org in Vegas?

I assume that it comes down to preference, ease of access and then getting through the screening process. I'm just wondering which route I should go with. Many years ago, I did enjoy spending time with some ladies at a KGirl Org. But don't know if things have changed.

Any input would be helpful. I have a little bit of time to decide what to do.

Ombyb
06-06-23, 20:23
I went to AMPs early on because I didn't want to get screened at korgs. Now that I bit the the bullet and got screened I prefer the korgs. Set appointments. Don't have to wonder if the lobby is going to be busy and the girl poking her head out to take care of the buzzer. But there is a little thrill involved at the AMPs when they aren't busy and ladies are fighting for some double action.

This is why I come here to get info. Great community for mongers and lurkers.

I have more of a general question for all of you that have tried different optons in Vegas for those with a taste for Asian women.

Or.

I assume that it comes down to preference, ease of access and then getting through the screening process. I'm just wondering which route I should go with. Many years ago, I did enjoy spending time with some ladies at a KGirl Org. But don't know if things have changed.

Wenger
06-07-23, 07:55

Or.

Any input would be helpful. I have a little bit of time to decide what to do.If your wallet and age allows it I would try for the trifecta. Spa visit, K-girl, and casino girl.

DCGrind
06-07-23, 13:26
1. KGirls / KAgencies: they're cleaner, safer, very private, and more GFE / intimate settings with private showers. Great value compared to independent escorts. Very little risk. Plus, you get to pick your girl from the website and TER reviews. Downside is you have to make an appointment and if it's your first time get screened. No walk-ins.

2. AMPs: they're very convenient. You can walk in without an appointment. Downside is no privacy, often interruptions, you get who's available, community table shower usually, and not very romantic / GFE / intimate. Slightly more risk. If you just want quick BBBJ plus FS they'll work. If you want something more they're not as good. Slightly less expensive than KGirls, but in my opinion not as good of a value.

3. Casino Girls: Total crap shoot. High risk of security, rob, rip-off, etc. Prices vary widely. I avoid.

Or.

KwicherBitchen
06-07-23, 15:10
I went to AMPs early on because I didn't want to get screened at korgs. Now that I bit the the bullet and got screened I prefer the korgs. Set appointments. Don't have to wonder if the lobby is going to be busy and the girl poking her head out to take care of the buzzer. But there is a little thrill involved at the AMPs when they aren't busy and ladies are fighting for some double action.This has been exactly my experience too. Also, my experience has been that I have never met a Korg girl who was less than above average in looks, and most are in the 7-9 range. With the AMP girls, 7+ rating is not impossible, but is much less common than with the Korgs. Furthermore, in my limited Korg experience, only once have I felt rushed out or shorted on my time. That's a fairly common AMP experience.

Pengachu
06-08-23, 09:46
Hey all,

I am vistinig Vegas for a week for work, and will be staying near the University District, got any recommendations? Looking for open menu options, and how much is the dmg on average?

CThinkOfName
06-08-23, 10:49
Hey all, I'm headed to Vegas tonight. From Ohio, where the AMPs suck and would like to visit one in Vegas. I've reviewed this thread a bit but, honestly, not as much as I normally would as been busy lately. So, I was hoping you guys might give a suggestion or two. Now, I know this will be a longshot and I'm thinking there may be no options for this but, ideally, it would be great if there was an option within walking distance of Bellagio. Might rent a car for a day or two so if you have other suggestions outside that, great too. But, really trying to find something close. Appreciate any help.

Also, I'm reading about this Korg thing and this is my first time hearing about this. I'm intrigued! Can someone give a bit more info? Where do you go to get screened (I realize might be too ambitious but curious for future use)? How do I start this process?

Finally, is there a good website that has ads for the AMPs?

Thanks for the help!

FilthyDog
06-08-23, 13:18
2 Parlour Spree:

Went over to VIP Spa over at Silverado and Bermuda, now under a new name. I heard some good reports on this one, however, when I went, the Mamasan (more than likely the (CMT) I declined.

So I decided to go over to Windmill one near Little Caesars and even though she was older and not a linebacker like the one at Silverado, I went for the glory.

I think it was $40 for the half, then 60 for the hand shake, total 100 out the door, will not repeat, didn't feel she was that attractive and too busy next to the pizza joint, I like to go in stealth!

Chsmp
06-08-23, 13:23
I went to AMPs early on because I didn't want to get screened at korgs. Now that I bit the the bullet and got screened I prefer the korgs. Set appointments. Don't have to wonder if the lobby is going to be busy and the girl poking her head out to take care of the buzzer. But there is a little thrill involved at the AMPs when they aren't busy and ladies are fighting for some double action.I agree. With KOrg, quality is always expected versus random results. Better service overall.

ThrowAway1313
06-08-23, 21:19
Going to be in Vegas come August and want to try a Korg Agency. Fairly well versed in Rub and Tugs but there are no KOrgs where I am from. What is the screening process like and is this a decent agency? Also looking at VAC gurls. Which agency is better.

http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=asa

BigEasy1111
06-09-23, 11:11
Going to be in Vegas come August and want to try a Korg Agency. Fairly well versed in Rub and Tugs but there are no KOrgs where I am from. What is the screening process like and is this a decent agency? Also looking at VAC gurls. Which agency is better.

http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=asaYou're asking in the wrong thread. Go to the korean agency pse / BBFS thread to find what you're looking for.

Blake169
06-09-23, 12:12
Lena is completely legit with massage, but what's unique is her Thai yoga massage. She is found on Thumbtack.

Barry Maypole
06-09-23, 12:22
Had a good time at the new lucky 777 spa on sahara. Girl looked like she had botox but was a fun person. Enjoyed the massage.Just to be curious, was this new place a previous shutdown bar?

Blake169
06-09-23, 15:57
Has anyone ever seen Habileny? I've texted with her each time I go out to Vegas, asking if she's going to be in Vegas that week. She says she is, and to text a few days before arrival, which I do, but then she says she's in California at the time.

Chuck4
06-09-23, 16:41
Expensive Massage is what I have heard.

Also 777 Massage is a new place for the person that asked me that question.

Has anyone ever seen Habileny? I've texted with her each time I go out to Vegas, asking if she's going to be in Vegas that week. She says she is, and to text a few days before arrival, which I do, but then she says she's in California at the time.

Blake169
06-09-23, 16:53
The Thai yoga massage done by her manipulating the body into strange contortions in order to engage in long stretches of muscles, tendons, and ligaments, that don't normally get stretched.

Lena is completely legit with massage, but what's unique is her Thai yoga massage. She is found on Thumbtack.

TripRider
06-09-23, 23:17
Has anyone ever seen Habileny? I've texted with her each time I go out to Vegas, asking if she's going to be in Vegas that week. She says she is, and to text a few days before arrival, which I do, but then she says she's in California at the time.I had an odd, yet similar, exchange with her like 5+ years ago. I reached out to her from Vegas and asked if she was available either that day or next day, I even told her what hotel I was in. She initially said yes (and I was clear I was in Vegas), then when I tried to set up a time, she said she couldn't make it because she was in california. She has several bad reviews on Yelp about her flaking on appointments.

Eptteptt
06-10-23, 14:03
Went to the new 777 spa ya'll are talking about. First, it's pretty out of the way in terms of other stores around it. Saw Mia, paid the house fee and she gave an ok rubdown, better than a tickle not quite an LMT. She promised me a good time and asked for $$ we got down to 2. 4 for everything. Great body, face had some work, man mades but you can't see the scars. BBBJ, 69, every position, was a great time until a monger interrupted and she had to set them up with the other girl, but we finished fine. Great fun but pricey.

Anonymous1947
06-11-23, 02:36
After much research I decided to try 7 Stars out and was immediately turned away at the front door. I came around 11 PM which is THREE hours prior to 'closing. ' Is there a secret to get in? She mumbled, 'sorry,' to me over and over again then pushed me away to close the door. I was very polite. I am in my early 30's & workout regularly.

Anonymous1947
06-11-23, 02:49
I called them and was lied to about being closed. Then told they have too many customers. Sadly a lot of men are mongers now due to how complicated women are to date. It makes me want to move back to Thailand sooner than later now. 🇹127469; I encourage my fellow mongers to travel overseas because America is turning into a dump.

CrankyAwol
06-11-23, 09:43
Seen Bali Spa other day while driving by in the neighborhood at Eastern & Russell. There was two girls Kaya & Anna. Kaya I recognized from St. Rose Gina. Place is nice, each room themed, table shower. As for the the girls, I tried Anna petite and great smile. Was very patient. Few days later went back to see Kaya sexy aurora & ass to go with it. New spot and low profile.

FilthyDog
06-11-23, 15:51
After much research I decided to try 7 Stars out and was immediately turned away at the front door. I came around 11 PM which is THREE hours prior to 'closing. ' Is there a secret to get in? She mumbled, 'sorry,' to me over and over again then pushed me away to close the door. I was very polite. I am in my early 30's & workout regularly.Usually, they can spot LE easily.

CharlesLvnv
06-11-23, 17:08
Seen Bali Spa other day while driving by in the neighborhood at Eastern & Russell. There was two girls Kaya & Anna. Kaya I recognized from St. Rose Gina. Place is nice, each room themed, table shower. As for the the girls, I tried Anna petite and great smile. Was very patient. Few days later went back to see Kaya sexy aurora & ass to go with it. New spot and low profile.I'm always down for a new place. What was the damage? I'm assuming it was pretty fair for you to have gone back for seconds so quickly.

CrankyAwol
06-12-23, 00:47
I'm always down for a new place. What was the damage? I'm assuming it was pretty fair for you to have gone back for seconds so quickly.A week later. Only went back because it was Gina (Bruner) that left. So She'll be here at this spot. She's worth it too and get a legit massage too.

Pengachu
06-12-23, 10:08
Visiting, and I will be near this "Burlington area" that I read so much about on this thread. Where exactly is this place?

BcJoe
06-12-23, 12:55
After much research I decided to try 7 Stars out and was immediately turned away at the front door. I came around 11 PM which is THREE hours prior to 'closing. ' Is there a secret to get in? She mumbled, 'sorry,' to me over and over again then pushed me away to close the door. I was very polite. I am in my early 30's & workout regularly.Just to be clear, but is this 7 Stars or 777 place that has been recently mentioned the same as "Burlington" location that has been mentioned in previous posts and pages?

Bjj323
06-13-23, 19:17
A week later. Only went back because it was Gina (Bruner) that left. So She'll be here at this spot. She's worth it too and get a legit massage too.What was the damage?

DCGrind
06-13-23, 20:29
Burlington is 7 Stars. I don't know anything about a 777 place.

Just to be clear, but is this 7 Stars or 777 place that has been recently mentioned the same as "Burlington" location that has been mentioned in previous posts and pages?

ShadowMover
06-13-23, 22:11
Burlington is 7 Stars. I don't know anything about a 777 place.7 Stars is great I was there last week. At least 4 girls were there I had no problem. Great massage.

RubProwler
06-13-23, 23:53
I called them and was lied to about being closed. Then told they have too many customers. Sadly a lot of men are mongers now due to how complicated women are to date. It makes me want to move back to Thailand sooner than later now. 🇹127469; I encourage my fellow mongers to travel overseas because America is turning into a dump.Just logged in for the 1st time in almost a year which was about 50 pages back and the place by Burlington was the only thing that was really being talked about then so do you really wonder why they are acting like this now?

SexThinker
06-14-23, 08:14
Visiting, and I will be near this "Burlington area" that I read so much about on this thread. Where exactly is this place?In a shopping center with a Burlington Coat Factory near Jones on Sahara. That's why people call it 'Burlington'.

WaterMelon334
06-14-23, 10:57
Young, slim, definitely under 25 with a plump, non-saggy pair of C boobs.

Pleasant attitude. I can see myself banging her all day if my body allows.

220 for 30.

The only complaint is that getting in and out of shower can be cold.

She is staying here for one month.

On a side note, the girls at East Garden are currently a trainwreck. I will stick with Burlington at least for this month.

KwicherBitchen
06-14-23, 12:39
In a shopping center with a Burlington Coat Factory near Jones on Sahara. That's why people call it 'Burlington'.And "Burlington" is much more appealing than calling ti "Blue Ox" .

Vegas7002
06-15-23, 15:22
Went to check out Bali spa based off recent reports below. Kaya led me to the room so I was pretty excited but then they switched last minute so I ended up getting the massage from Anna. Decent massage, nothing to write home about. On the flip she took off everything and finished with HJ. Anna is a nice girl and decent session, but she's lacking in the looks department especially compared to Kaya.

I got a good look of Kaya and she is definitely sexy. For AMP standards she's one of the better looking ones I've seen around. I'll go back in a few days to get a session with her and will report back.

I won't repeat with Anna just based off her looks. Everyone has their type but I would only recommend this spot only if you're going to see Kaya.

CreamPieSeeker
06-15-23, 15:39
What was damage? Did you get quote for FS?

Went to check out Bali spa based off recent reports below. Kaya led me to the room so I was pretty excited but then they switched last minute so I ended up getting the massage from Anna. Decent massage, nothing to write home about. On the flip she took off everything and finished with HJ. Anna is a nice girl and decent session, but she's lacking in the looks department especially compared to Kaya.

I got a good look of Kaya and she is definitely sexy. For AMP standards she's one of the better looking ones I've seen around. I'll go back in a few days to get a session with her and will report back.

I won't repeat with Anna just based off her looks. Everyone has their type but I would only recommend this spot only if you're going to see Kaya.

Vegas7002
06-15-23, 15:52
150 out the door. But I did 80/ hour for the the house fee because I thought it'd be with Kaya. Would've just did half hour if I knew it was Anna beforehand. I didn't get a quote for FS.

What was damage? Did you get quote for FS?

Fagole
06-18-23, 13:26
Anyone visit recently.

Chuck4
06-19-23, 15:02
I wrote a post a few months ago and the newbies tried to discredit me. Called me a shill. LOL Anyways, had to rent a car last week for work and noticed they have a camera system pointed toward a business. I asked and the employees told me why. Keep smiling newbies!

CuriousInVegas
06-19-23, 16:38
Hey all!

I've been reading lots of reports and info on this topic and it has been super helpful, so thanks to those who contribute. I'm looking for an awesome massage, with super basic extras, not necessarily FS. I saw a post about a Thai therapist (Lena) who does Thai stretching, which I've had before and loved it, but wasn't clear on what else was offered specifically. Looking for any other suggestions for legit therapists who maybe offer just a bit more. It can be an AMP or any other type of establishment and possibly outcall if the out-the-door is reasonable. Thanks a ton.

Celli1234
06-19-23, 17:39
I had a dream about a year ago I got a cab ride back to my casino from a guy that was dropping someone off at Victoria Spa (I was only there because it was late and PW was closed.) Chatting him up telling him I prefer PW, but was really looking for a Latina joint. He took my number, told me he would talk to his buddies and call me the next day. Sure enough, he called me the next evening and told me he found a spot for me. Picked me up and drove me into the back alley side of a strip mall. I can't for the life of me remember where this was. But there was an auto body shop or something similar next door. Anyways, he told me to hang out while he went to talk to them. I was a little sketched out but had planned my getaway incase the shit hit the fan. He called me over and introduced me to a gal working. In fact she was the only person I saw inside this place. She was an absolute smokeshow. Had work done on front and rear end (my type). She started talking coin and I think it was in the $$ $$$range which was more than typical for this type of situation but I was digging her look and asked if she would be the one giving the massage. She said "yes me, but no massage". Anyways, it was a great time. Does anyone know what place I am describing? Are they still open? Or possibly a similar place or LMP? Any help is appreciated.

TrevorBbfs
06-19-23, 18:17
I wrote a post a few months ago and the newbies tried to discredit me. Called me a shill. LOL Anyways, had to rent a car last week for work and noticed they have a camera system pointed toward a business. I asked and the employees told me why. Keep smiling newbies!So just so you know the cameras from the blue ox and the mobile theft deterent cameras scope out the whole parking lot. In addition since you were renting a car the dunkin next doors cameras cover most of that lot as well. Everybody has been on camera even since your og post from before. Every Walmart has those, Every construction site, star nurseries, and a whole bunch of other places. Guess what place had very few cameras and got busted PW. It cycles.

Hogman3199
06-19-23, 19:50
I wrote a post a few months ago and the newbies tried to discredit me. Called me a shill. LOL Anyways, had to rent a car last week for work and noticed they have a camera system pointed toward a business. I asked and the employees told me why. Keep smiling newbies!You must not get out much.

These are all over parking lots throughout LV and many other cities.

Even Barstow.

They are to primarily to deter and video vehicle break-ins.

Chuck4
06-19-23, 22:40
I guess you didn't read my post. Did you speak to the employee as to why?

Keep smiling. Your being monitored.

You must not get out much.

These are all over parking lots throughout LV and many other cities.

Even Barstow.

They are to primarily to deter and video vehicle break-ins.

Crush1238
06-20-23, 17:54
So I have a current client who I saw on Mojo advertising massage.

I called Dia and had a friendly conversation and set up an appointment. *.

Now I've known Dia for years purely professionally. I know her life and situation but never knew she did massage.

Dia is late 30's. Long haired Brunette- yoga body- cute -great smile- 5'5 110 lbs.

I arrived at her Summerlin home and was greeted by a makeup less Dia dressed in a white braless half shirt with the saying "Give In" on it.

She had on white skin tight yoga pants with no underwear (prominent cameltoe) and was barefoot.

Following her up the stairs I just wanted to grab her and bury my face in her ass inches away.

But there has been no talk of extra services or anything other then a legitimate massage at this point so I had to resist.

She left the room and told me to get undressed, lay down.

She returned shortly with warm oil and did a good job on my back. No reckless brushing of the hounds. Nothing but legit.

On the flip she worked on my shoulders and neck and she would rub my chest showing me her pointy brown nippled titties under her half shirt.

I desperately wanted to just grab them and suck them but at this point no extras have been discussed.

She moved down to my thighs and legs, my happiness was now evident under the towel.

She giggled and I said " he likes you, I am sorry" She laughed, removed the towel and said " yes he does".

Grabbing some more hot oil she lubed junior up. Dia got soft hands and is clearly well knowledge in HJ.

I pulled on her shirt and she took it off.

Her tits are B's but pointy and firm. *.

I suckled while she pulled him. I started to play with her puz through her pants.

I told her to take them off. She complied.

I told her she was even hotter then I thought she was for years.

I asked for 69- she mounted me.

Her grooming was impeccable- long haired landing strip- clean pink puz- her lips form a "heart" - azzhole is pink and hemorrhoids free. Absolutely flawless.

She enjoyed my fingers, was emotional and vocal. Sucked great.

It was better than I imagined. She pulled it like a lawnmower and sucked it like a vacuum.

I moved her off me and onto her back and slid my hands from her small soft feet down her hard legs and thighs.

Without a word she spread her legs wide revealing her beautiful puz again.

I was overcome with the urge to eat and DATY. No lite licking or kissing just Sucking the clit and hard fingering.

She screamed and her legs trembled.

I stood back up and penned deep down immediately. I didn't*move just stayed deep she was freaking out.

I didn't want to cum, She said"Fux Me Hard" grabbed my hips and started grinding.

Every time I felt the urge. I would stop and start oral / finger her hard again.

Her puz was so hot and so tight. She was so hot and better then I ever imagined.

The result didn't take long. I got 3 positions in before I dumped a Huge load deep.

I took a shower afterwards and was out of there.

She never asked for money.

I left her 250.

The next time she comes into my business I will have issues concentrating on her business needs.

She is on Mojo, her name is Dia in Summerlin.

TheGrande1
06-21-23, 01:07
So I have a current client who I saw on Mojo advertising massage.

I called Dia and had a friendly conversation and set up an appointment. *.

Now I've known Dia for years purely professionally. I know her life and situation but never knew she did massage.

Dia is late 30's. Long haired Brunette- yoga body- cute -great smile- 5'5 110 lbs.

I arrived at her Summerlin home and was greeted by a makeup less Dia dressed in a white braless half shirt with the saying "Give In" on it.

She had on white skin tight yoga pants with no underwear (prominent cameltoe) and was barefoot.

Following her up the stairs I just wanted to grab her and bury my face in her ass inches away.

But there has been no talk of extra services or anything other then a legitimate massage at this point so I had to resist.

She left the room and told me to get undressed, lay down.

She returned shortly with warm oil and did a good job on my back. No reckless brushing of the hounds. Nothing but legit.

On the flip she worked on my shoulders and neck and she would rub my chest showing me her pointy brown nippled titties under her half shirt.

I desperately wanted to just grab them and suck them but at this point no extras have been discussed.

She moved down to my thighs and legs, my happiness was now evident under the towel.

She giggled and I said " he likes you, I am sorry" She laughed, removed the towel and said " yes he does".

Grabbing some more hot oil she lubed junior up. Dia got soft hands and is clearly well knowledge in HJ.

I pulled on her shirt and she took it off.

Her tits are B's but pointy and firm. *.

I suckled while she pulled him. I started to play with her puz through her pants.

I told her to take them off. She complied.

I told her she was even hotter then I thought she was for years.

I asked for 69- she mounted me.

Her grooming was impeccable- long haired landing strip- clean pink puz- her lips form a "heart" - azzhole is pink and hemorrhoids free. Absolutely flawless.

She enjoyed my fingers, was emotional and vocal. Sucked great.

It was better than I imagined. She pulled it like a lawnmower and sucked it like a vacuum.

I moved her off me and onto her back and slid my hands from her small soft feet down her hard legs and thighs.

Without a word she spread her legs wide revealing her beautiful puz again.

I was overcome with the urge to eat and DATY. No lite licking or kissing just Sucking the clit and hard fingering.

She screamed and her legs trembled.

I stood back up and penned deep down immediately. I didn't*move just stayed deep she was freaking out.

I didn't want to cum, She said"Fux Me Hard" grabbed my hips and started grinding.

Every time I felt the urge. I would stop and start oral / finger her hard again.

Her puz was so hot and so tight. She was so hot and better then I ever imagined.

The result didn't take long. I got 3 positions in before I dumped a Huge load deep.

I took a shower afterwards and was out of there.

She never asked for money.

I left her 250.

The next time she comes into my business I will have issues concentrating on her business needs.

She is on Mojo, her name is Dia in Summerlin.I didn't find her under that name.

Do you have the last 4 of her phone number?

Would love to pay her a visit.

Ombyb
06-21-23, 12:12
It's just a story.

I didn't find her under that name.

Do you have the last 4 of her phone number?

Would love to pay her a visit.

Rhaegar0688
06-21-23, 13:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vegas7002
06-21-23, 14:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Brooklyn805
06-21-23, 17:16
I believe that report was supposed to be posted in the Penthouse Forum, just got misplaced.Cause I was thinking just that LOL.

Joesun1
06-22-23, 06:41
I'm sorry I have to ask guys. Does anyone believe this guys stories? This isn't the first one I have seen from him and I am beginning to become skeptical.

I could be way out of line here but I thought I would check if it's just me LOL.

Happy mongering fellas. Stay safe.

Rhaegar.Here in Las Vegas Threads we have a few story tellers, my guess is they just cut and paste from The other site or from any site to try and catch some street Cred! Especially when an Escort up on this site says the same exact thing I've been saying she agrees with me.

Sex7521
06-24-23, 04:08
Staying down by lake Las Vegas and looking for at least a rub or a BJ would prefer if there was a table shower too. I don't see any near by. It looks like YY on eastern would be the closest. Anyone been there or tried it? Only here for a couple days so want somewhere that is worth my time. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful! Thanks in advance!

HappyPlaces
06-26-23, 06:22
Hey guys!

I'm comin into town in a couple weeks for gamba fun times.

Where are the best FS spas in vegas to hit up and the cost?

Or is escorting more the thing to do?

Appreciate why'all.

OldSchoolGuy73
06-26-23, 13:20
So after reading this thread headed there my 1st stop in Vegas it's ok nothing special a little disappointed was anticipating a bunch of hot Asians but it got the job done. BBBJ was only plus we don't get in Illinois, In the Casinos there were tons of smoking hot Asian girls my god a group stopped me to take a pic at the Wynn and I just stood there with staring before a girl said never mind.

URLSurfer
06-26-23, 20:49
Has anyone heard of where Amanda has ended up? I've seen her a few times back when she was at East Garden on Decatur. Then would see her routinely at her place. I lost contact with her and would definitely like to hook up with her and her tight gripping vag.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Lvmovin
06-26-23, 23:14
Has anyone heard of where Amanda has ended up? I've seen her a few times back when she was at East Garden on Decatur. Then would see her routinely at her place. I lost contact with her and would definitely like to hook up with her and her tight gripping vag.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.Retired years ago. Rumored to have moved to Idaho IIRC. Yes she was great.

Asobou
06-27-23, 06:31

Any info would be greatly appreciated.I seen Amanda at 4 different spas and 2 apartments. Nice lady and great service. Oh the joy of those old Henderson days. Like a dream to have a double with her and Jenny. Remember her? Amanda could milk you with her keggle muscles without any body movement. It was heaven. She moved out of state and got out of the business last I heard from her. She deserves a nice retirement after the joy she gave so many. I'm sure if she was around, we'd hear about it, but maybe someone knows more about it than me.

FlipOnOver
06-27-23, 14:44
"Her grooming was impeccable- long haired landing strip- clean pink puz- her lips form a "heart" - azzhole is pink and hemorrhoids free. Absolutely flawless. ".

LOL! Isn't that what we all want? A prostitute with no hemorrhoids! What's next. Good breath??

That's the funniest thing I have read on this forum since some guy described a HJ as 'thoughtful'.

MooseGreely973
06-28-23, 13:51
Is there any good Latina or black spa with happy ending? Its the next safest option after my list of providers to see. Not too far from the strip.

DogeAtDog1
06-28-23, 21:19
Is there any good Latina or black spa with happy ending? Its the next safest option after my list of providers to see. Not too far from the strip.I've been tempted to try Spa 702 even though the damage is high.

Androo75
06-29-23, 22:56
Still the go-to for BBFS or are there others?

MyDogBear
06-29-23, 23:03
Still the go-to for BBFS or are there others?I just went over to Pink Wellness and it is closed. Didn't stay open for long the second time around.

Androo75
06-29-23, 23:19
If your wallet and age allows it I would try for the trifecta. Spa visit, K-girl, and casino girl.Last year it was Pink Wellness, MCc (LTLV) and an independent who was basically a CG by any measure, even tho I found her ad.

Androo75
06-29-23, 23:20
I just went over to Pink Wellness and it is closed. Didn't stay open for long the second time around.Thanks for the heads up. Guess it's 7 Stars then!

Tipsy11
06-29-23, 23:44
Tucked away by the Bank of America.

Went on a Sunday around noon. . 5 for 30.

Walked to back by young girl on China doll dress.

Said her name was Angel.

When message started though was getting a rub by Cindy.

Decent and after say 15 minutes.

Angel was back for the finish. Left happy out 1. 0.

Maybe more was on the menu. Was good with her technique and rubbing the boys.

She said prostate play was available for.

2 more.

Didn't like the finish how they cup hand around explosion.

Had to move it away. Seems like this standard technique at AMPs now.

Uboatct
06-30-23, 14:23
Any info that can be shared?

Visiting soon and looking for quality massage plus HE. Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Considering Amber from mojo.

She has been around for several years now. She has been posting on Craigslist hard lately.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/d/las-vegas-you-deserve-the-best-mobile/7625341397.html

I just don't have any intel on her.

MrCraftyHands
06-30-23, 19:20
Hey guys. Fairly new to Las Vegas. I'm in right in between centennial hills and Aliante. Any AMP's worth checking out in the centennial, Aliante, or north Las Vegas area? I relocated from Florida so if anyone is headed that way and needs info or tips feel free to reach out. Thanks.

Pabob71
07-01-23, 00:34
I visited Vegas for an Independence Day party. Stopped by Green where BBFS is available. Pinky came into the room. She is a very small girl in her early to mid 30's. She asked me for the 220. I asked if BBFS was available and she said extra $50. I agreed to it and she did started amazing B2B in the shower room.

After I laid her on the bed and shot my load into her open mouth. She swallowed my load, crazy LOL I thought I was a watching porn for a porno. She smiled and kissed me. It was the most amazing experience, never had a girl swallow before.

Jimmy Pratt
07-01-23, 07:23
Went to the new 777 spa ya'll are talking about. First, it's pretty out of the way in terms of other stores around it. Saw Mia, paid the house fee and she gave an ok rubdown, better than a tickle not quite an LMT. She promised me a good time and asked for $$ we got down to 2. 4 for everything. Great body, face had some work, man mades but you can't see the scars. BBBJ, 69, every position, was a great time until a monger interrupted and she had to set them up with the other girl, but we finished fine. Great fun but pricey.Visited today, and drew Mimi, but I think she is also the same as Mia.

Very enhanced chest and definitely some work on the face, but still pretty good looking.

I didn't want FS today, but after the flip she almost had me changing my mind.

Pulled out the large tits, and lifted the dress to reveal no panties and possibly one of the tightest, best-looking kitties I've ever seen.

Finished me off by hand with FIV (quite wet) and I tipped a c-note.

She suggested I come back soon and quoted 250 all-in for half hour with CFS, BBBJCIM. Big pricey, but I get the feeling the experience will be very good.

BTW I made the mistake of taking the hour, thinking I would get a nice massage. Wasn't a bad massage, but we were done in 32 minutes. Oops, coulda saved $20.

Lastly, her English is very good, and she said they have only been open 1 month.

Also suggested the other girl who she claims has an even bigger chest than her.

JP.

Androo75
07-01-23, 09:23
Does 7 offer BBFS like PW?

Visited today, and drew Mimi, but I think she is also the same as Mia.

Very enhanced chest and definitely some work on the face, but still pretty good looking.

I didn't want FS today, but after the flip she almost had me changing my mind.

Pulled out the large tits, and lifted the dress to reveal no panties and possibly one of the tightest, best-looking kitties I've ever seen.

Finished me off by hand with FIV (quite wet) and I tipped a c-note.

She suggested I come back soon and quoted 250 all-in for half hour with CFS, BBBJCIM. Big pricey, but I get the feeling the experience will be very good.

BTW I made the mistake of taking the hour, thinking I would get a nice massage. Wasn't a bad massage, but we were done in 32 minutes. Oops, coulda saved $20.

Lastly, her English is very good, and she said they have only been open 1 month.

Also suggested the other girl who she claims has an even bigger chest than her.

JP.

BoredBoy999
07-01-23, 13:54
Hey guys. Fairly new to Las Vegas. I'm in right in between centennial hills and Aliante. Any AMP's worth checking out in the centennial, Aliante, or north Las Vegas area? I relocated from Florida so if anyone is headed that way and needs info or tips feel free to reach out. Thanks.The area is pretty much a desert for AMP.

Jimmy Pratt
07-02-23, 06:02
Does 7 offer BBFS like PW?I'm guessing the more you're willing to spend, the higher the possibilities go.

She mentioned CIM, but also CFS. Their rates are already near the hobby ceiling, so I wouldn't want to be the one to find out where the BBFS threshold is.

JP.

Androo75
07-02-23, 07:18
I'm guessing the more you're willing to spend, the higher the possibilities go.

She mentioned CIM, but also CFS. Their rates are already near the hobby ceiling, so I wouldn't want to be the one to find out where the BBFS threshold is.

JP.Last year PW was a breeze, no haggling just in & out BBFS for around $$. 20 out the door.

Chuck4
07-02-23, 20:39
I have been wanting to go to Body Comfort Spa in the 400 east Silverado block. I was in the area today so I stopped by. I don't think they have been open long.

I have a rule that I never get a massage from a therapist that could possibly beat me in a fight. After all, who wants to get beat by a therapist and forced to wear a dress and massage men.

So I passed on the massage. Won some money at the Silverton as a consolation prize.

CamelToe2000
07-03-23, 11:34
I visited the much discussed Burlington while I was in town about a week ago. Late on a weeknight, I was the only visitor there and was pleased to draw Stella. As others have noted, she's the only non-auntie there, I'd guess mid 20's. Cute and HWP. Unfortunately the experience was marred by their hard upselling throughout the visit. I opted for the half hour and tried to see if she would be ok with starting with the half and upgrading to an hour if we clicked, but from the get go, they tried hard to upsell the 2nd girl add on. We did the table shower, which was nice but only had a brief BBBJ and no rim action, and she was pressing hard to add another girl the whole time.

As we walked from the shower to our room, the two other ladies present came over and begged to be added, grabbing my hand and putting them on their admittedly very nice tits. I caved, envisioning getting a nice double BJ or maybe even a BJ / rimjob combo, but nope. No real teamwork, they just took turns and all it did was shortchange my time with Stella who was the one I really wanted to fuck anyway.

Overall not a decent experience, but the hard upselling was a turnoff, and some teamwork would have been nice once we did double up.

Rhaegar0688
07-06-23, 13:19
Hey fellas,

Does anyone know if BH healthy spa on Decatur and Sunset was shut down by LE or something? I went yesterday and the door was locked. Tried waiting and calling with no answer.

I have been going here for a while and the two ladies in there are usually good about putting a note on the door if they will be closed. No note on the door or anything this time. Just thought I would check.

I liked this place. The girls aren't hot by any means but they give a good massage and play with the boys. They also like to play with the outside of my butthole which is nice!

Oh and kiki has a phenomenal set of man-mades.

Happy mongering.

Rhaegar.

Chuck4
07-07-23, 17:52
Hey fellas,

Does anyone know if BH healthy spa on Decatur and Sunset was shut down by LE or something? I went yesterday and the door was locked. Tried waiting and calling with no answer.

I have been going here for a while and the two ladies in there are usually good about putting a note on the door if they will be closed. No note on the door or anything this time. Just thought I would check.

I liked this place. The girls aren't hot by any means but they give a good massage and play with the boys. They also like to play with the outside of my butthole which is nice!

Happy mongering.

Rhaegar.They do give a good massage as the man wrote. They are not the prettiest but do a good massage. Now that I know about the butthole trick, I ain't falling for the peanut butter on the finger trick at a massage place.

Qeast
07-08-23, 13:46
After reading TRs for the past year or so, I decided to give this shop a try. This MP is in an anemic shopping center with Burlington being the anchor tenant. But property management keeps the center clean and tidy. I like the fact that you can visit discretely.

If you want to act as you've been there before, after you enter the assigned room, hand the RA 220 for 30min or 300 for 60min. Initially I was going to do 30min and the C-RA tried to upsell me on a 4-hand massage for an extra 100. But after pressing, she admitted that for the extra 100, the second RA would only participate for about 10min.

I'm not going into particulars because the C-RA told me she was leaving at the end of the month. But the session was very good. Besides, an individual RAs repertoire can vary; and the rapport you strike with the RA is variable. But I wonder: There are a lot of people moving from HI to LAS, and my session here is the closest to a HNL*MP-like experience that I have had on the mainland. Coincidence?

Nikalo
07-08-23, 17:00
After reading TRs for the past year or so, I decided to give this shop a try. This MP is in an anemic shopping center with Burlington being the anchor tenant. But property management keeps the center clean and tidy. I like the fact that you can visit discretely.

If you want to act as you've been there before, after you enter the assigned room, hand the RA 220 for 30min or 300 for 60min. Initially I was going to do 30min and the C-RA tried to upsell me on a 4-hand massage for an extra 100. But after pressing, she admitted that for the extra 100, the second RA would only participate for about 10min.

I'm not going into particulars because the C-RA told me she was leaving at the end of the month. But the session was very good. Besides, an individual RAs repertoire can vary; and the rapport you strike with the RA is variable. But I wonder: There are a lot of people moving from HI to LAS, and my session here is the closest to a HNL*MP-like experience that I have had on the mainland. Coincidence?No details and endless acronyms.

Sufi1
07-09-23, 07:36
No details and endless acronyms.Sounds like you saw Stella, and sounds like you are hinting at special services. As to it being like HI, yes it is a coincidence, and has nothing to do with the number of people from HI coming here.

OysterClam
07-09-23, 17:27
Sounds like you saw Stella, and sounds like you are hinting at special services. As to it being like HI, yes it is a coincidence, and has nothing to do with the number of people from HI coming here.He was slamming the other reviewer.

You slammed the wrong guy.

Both posts are as worthless as mine now.

At least he tried to contribute something related to mongering and not bs hall monitoring.

AmPreg
07-09-23, 22:56
So this has happened to me once before, but I expected it. Today I went to this spot on flamingo. Just walked in and paid for a half hour. Pretty bad massage, asked me to flip over continued normal massage. She put my hands on her tits and massaged my arm. She did it on both sides. I figured this was a my cue to do some roaming. So I'm feeling Fer tits and caressing her ass as she's massaging my legs. Someone walks in, I hear them speaking a different language. Probably Chinese, and then she comes back. She keeps massaging my chest then does my neck and then says all done. No happy ending. I was so confused. She didn't ask for tip or even look at my dick. She goes to get me a water. And I'm thinking I did something wrong. Or was this a legit spot and I just groped a legit therapist. I leave with my bottle of water and think, no legit place advertises on listcrawler. Link below. This place has been on my radar for a minute. I tried it out to toftt. I like trying new places because that's fun and exciting to me to not know what exactly is going to happen. Shitty massage or I did something wrong. I kind of want to go back and be like "what happened".

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/144403661

Drove down to Burlington to get some for sure fun. Got Stella. Table shower was awesome. Once we got in the room it was really fun. She did try to upswell the second girl. No thanks. Standard 2. 2.

Tiko444
07-10-23, 02:00
So this has happened to me once before, but I expected it. Today I went to this spot on flamingo. Just walked in and paid for a half hour. Pretty bad massage, asked me to flip over continued normal massage. She put my hands on her tits and massaged my arm. She did it on both sides. I figured this was a my cue to do some roaming. So I'm feeling Fer tits and caressing her ass as she's massaging my legs. Someone walks in, I hear them speaking a different language. Probably Chinese, and then she comes back. She keeps massaging my chest then does my neck and then says all done. No happy ending. I was so confused. She didn't ask for tip or even look at my dick. She goes to get me a water. And I'm thinking I did something wrong. Or was this a legit spot and I just groped a legit therapist. I leave with my bottle of water and think, no legit place advertises on listcrawler. Link below. This place has been on my radar for a minute. I tried it out to toftt. I like trying new places because that's fun and exciting to me to not know what exactly is going to happen. Shitty massage or I did something wrong. I kind of want to go back and be like "what happened".

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/144403661

Drove down to Burlington to get some for sure fun. Got Stella. Table shower was awesome. Once we got in the room it was really fun. She did try to upswell the second girl. No thanks. Standard 2. 2.Its been a couple years I think but I got FS at the place on Flamingo.

CreamPieSeeker
07-10-23, 12:33
Went yesterday (Sunday) and was told Stella was gone. And even worse, the only 2 available were 40+ not really attractive women. I blame myself for not going sooner.

How often does Burlington rotate? Is it fixed schedule or just whenever people come / go?

BabeLover
07-10-23, 15:18
I went to see Pinky. She was too small and her chest was small, so was not wasn't attractive to me. I asked Mamasan for another girl and Leah came into the room. Leah was so sexy.

Small slender waist big ass. She looks younger with large soft natural tits. Her beautiful D's were flawless.

We headed to the shower room. Leah started with a Very sensual Nuru. Those tits felt amazing as she rubbed them across my back.

BBBJ was nice and slow and oh so nice. Amazing skills during BBFS.

Had a great time with Leah. Not rushed service. Friendly nice atmosphere. Leah has a great personality. I'll be back to visit soon.

CharlesLvnv
07-10-23, 19:50
I just called GAC to get an idea of who's available and she says they are closed right now and they have a lot of problems. I was excited to go as I've never been there but just saw a post about it today that inspired me.

SonyaBraham1
07-10-23, 19:57
What is GAC full form? Thanks.

I went to see Pinky. She was too small and her chest was small, so was not wasn't attractive to me. I asked Mamasan for another girl and Leah came into the room. Leah was so sexy.

Small slender waist big ass. She looks younger with large soft natural tits. Her beautiful D's were flawless.

We headed to the shower room. Leah started with a Very sensual Nuru. Those tits felt amazing as she rubbed them across my back.

Had a great time with Leah. Not rushed service. Friendly nice atmosphere. Leah has a great personality. I'll be back to visit soon.

Joesun1
07-10-23, 20:23

Had a great time with Leah. Not rushed service. Friendly nice atmosphere. Leah has a great personality. I'll be back to visit soon.Any valuable senior confirm this report? Also what the hell is GAC?

MyDogBear
07-10-23, 23:51
Any valuable senior confirm this report? Also what the hell is GAC?Yup it's true and GAC- Green asian club.

AtlRegular
07-11-23, 15:33
FIRST VISIT.

In Vegas entire month of June, read about 7 Star on here so hit it up.

1st time I went in I got an okay looking girl. But I saw another girl I really wanted, crazy hot. So they offered me $100 for another girl I said yes. 2nd girl comes and fuck, wasn't the girl I wanted. So I said $100 for 3rd girl? The lady was like "oh its your birthday!" I laughed and said yes, my birthday, treat me right so paid $500 for 3 girls (first time doing this).

Anyways, 1st 2 girls (not including the hot one) took me for bath and I was asked "where is other girl" and they said she would be in soon. 1st 2 girls are okay, I would say a 6 and 7. My 10 never came in and I watched the girls clean me and themselves. One girl actually squatted and peed in the drain and washed herself. They gave a thorough cleaning but nothing really too sexy. The 6 one did like a nuru thing on my back sliding her naked body back and forth but that really doesn't do much for me. Maybe if she was hotter?

Went to room and same 2 girls and I complained "where is 3rd girl" and they said soon. So I said let's way to start until she comes. One of the girls yells out for her and she comes in almost immediately. Oh yea, there is my hot one! I wish I remember her name sorry! Not that it matters and you will see from my 2nd visit.

So they go to work on me all covered. Each takes a turn blowjob and sitting on my face. Just a circle. The 3rd one rubs my nipples or something until I tell them I don't really like that. So mostly 3rd girl just stays idle each time they rotate. When they switch they change out condom each time just for BJ which I thought was a little weird. So I am there for an hour and give them an extra $300 to continue (they said for an hour more) and end up coming 2 times, once in each of the non-hottie girls. But I am telling the 10 she's my favorite, she's so hot, love your body, etc. She starts kissing me while I have sex with the other two non-stop.

Finally 2 hours over (probably closer to 90 minutes!) and I tell the hot girl I want to have just her. Others can go. She wants $300 more and no problem. Her english is pretty good and we talk. We kiss a bunch but she doesn't kiss well (she just sticks her tongue out, blocks everything, really annoying). I tell her how hot she is and I ask if Bareback is available. She says SHUSH!! But whispers okay. I say I want 90 minutes and she says okay but wants $700 more for bare. I know, I've already spent like $800 on threesome, now $300 more on her and now she wants $700 more but this girl is smoking and I am weak. So I pay it.

She immediately has me sit on table and gets on her knees and BBBJ until I cum in her mouth. I'm exhausted at this point (3 cums, I'm old!) and we lay down and she goes back for more of that annoying kissing. She then says she wants to shave me because when I went down on her and when we kiss it hurts. First time for this! So she leaves and comes back and shaves me. Takes like half an hour she was super thorough. After that I go down on her, we do 69, then I go inside her. Man despite coming 3 times I don't last long and cum inside her. She gets super annoyed at first and I feel bad but then she laughs and says okay. We exchange numbers and she messages me at my hotel like each day for a week. Super intense stuff what she will do to me. I rented a car for that day and don't want to taxi over there because hard to get back (and getting lyft / uber my wife sees) so I try to get her to come to my hotel room but she says she works 7 days a week to 2 am no time. I spend the entire week trying to convince her to do anal and she won't give in. I offered her a grand and she keeps saying no. I hold out say not coming unless you do anal and she never agrees. She says she is new to Vegas but she will do anything else I want. Offers to let me pee on her and shit! My wife flies in and she texts so much I block the number with intention of unblocking when wife leaves and fuck up and can't figure out which # she is so she stays blocked. I try to find her number to unblock but whatever area code it is it's not Vegas because I unblocked all those. Or it was a Vegas number and when I text she didn't respond. Not sure but I lose contact with her.

2ND VISIT.

So I go back to see the super hot girl a few weeks later and met by a cute girl at door but not my 10. I ask to see the line-up and shown 4 girls and none of them are her I ask where other girl is and 1st girl says all new girls now. And she's right, none of the girls from my 1st visit are here anymore. Shit!

I elect for the hottest girl for my tastes. Nice body, slim waste and breasts that don't match so proabably fake. Then the girl at door brings me to room. I sit there and wait no joke 20 minutes. Finally I go out and I'm like "hello?" They say my choice will be here soon and cute girl says I do your shower? So I agree and she does shower. We go back to room and she says I do too? $200! I remember from last time that it was $100 an extra girl so I offer $100 and she says yes (I already paid $300 first girl). She sees I have extra $20 and asks for it and I give it to her.

So both girls eventually start and one girl like holds up my legs while the hotter girl goes to town rimming. They do this for like 5 minutes! They both do covered BJ, and wipe off condom but they don't switch it out like my first visit. I end up having sex with both girls and cum inside the condom in the less hot one. I tried to go back and forth between each girl but they won't allow that without cleaning condum so that kinda ruined the mood. 1 pop and that's it I think because they just touch me a little rest of hour. They give me a massage on legs and do my hair so I have no complaints. 1st girl offers her number but I'm back in Atlanta next day so I decline.

Wish I had more info on my 10. I remembered her name for awhile but have lost it.

AtlRegular
07-11-23, 15:34
Went yesterday (Sunday) and was told Stella was gone. And even worse, the only 2 available were 40+ not really attractive women. I blame myself for not going sooner.

How often does Burlington rotate? Is it fixed schedule or just whenever people come / go?You can read my report but I went 3 weeks apart and 3 girls that were there first time were replaced by 4 entirely different girls 2nd time.

WaterMelon334
07-11-23, 18:12
You can read my report but I went 3 weeks apart and 3 girls that were there first time were replaced by 4 entirely different girls 2nd time.I went there last week and saw two young ladies both with noticeable plastic surgery. They did not look hot to me.

The rotation is more or less once a month unless someone doesn't want to work there anymore. Currently nothing seems interesting.

Eptteptt
07-13-23, 08:48
Went to Burlington and was met by a younger unattractive at the door, seemed a bit mad if I asked for another girl but eventually got one with a fake face that I also didn't like. She told me to sit in the room and a 3rd would show up, the 3rd showed up named Jennifer and she was a spinner with fake 34 B's probably. She took me into the shower and did the cleaning + Nuru soap thing for a few minutes before we went back to the room. She rubbed her body along my back before rimming, realizing I was into it she went crazy with it before she did some BBBJ into 69. Put the wrapper on and did multiple positions before ending with a BBBJCIM which she promptly spit. Very enjoyable experience and would like to go back soon and hopefully get a full lineup.

SunsetAndGrier
07-13-23, 16:19
Hey fellas,

Happy mongering.

Rhaegar.Just drove by an hour ago and the open sign was on and flashing.

CarpetMunchr69
07-15-23, 20:46
Went to vegas for a work trip but snuck out away from co-workers and talked to an old asian man in a taxi cab outside of my hotel and asked / offered cash to take me 20 minutes to Burlington / 7 star spa. The old guy walked into the spa hoping to get a tip from the spa for taking me there. He didn't get a dime other than a glimpse at some young asian ******.

I thought hourly rate was 200-220 but when she said 300, I paused and htought it was getting played. Didn't do enough research. The chick was gorgeous, a nice fake C cup, nice legs thighs. Agreed on the 100 for an extra chick.

The table shower included heavy BBBJ action and with all the soapy action, there was intense DATO action amongst both girls and I.

Got back in the room and the chicks continued with heavy sloppy BBBJ action and when it came time to fucking, they ket rubbers on and would swap rubbers when swapping girls. At one point had one girl ramming her clit and asshole in my face while the other one grinded on my dick and was choking me LOL. The 2nd chick eventually left and I came in the rubber. Then the hot first chick wanted to hang out and cuddle. While I wanted to get back to hotel and not face any questions where I was and why iwasnt answering my phone.

The cudling led to some BBBJ action and almost some BBFS, she was not totally into it so I backed away whil she jerked me off and cleaned up with her tongue.

I walked out of the AMP, blown away and had to get creatve on how to get back to Fremont street hotel. I walked towards the front of the lot and stood in front of the car rental place and requested an uber, making it looked like I just dropped off my car.

Great experience, can't wait to go again.

Puffy Combs
07-16-23, 02:27
I went there last week and saw two young ladies both with noticeable plastic surgery. They did not look hot to me.

The rotation is more or less once a month unless someone doesn't want to work there anymore. Currently nothing seems interesting.They know where they are going next too. SD I believe? I do not get out to California as much but it would be interesting and not too creepy (hah) to follow some of the good ones.

BunalNibarok25
07-16-23, 17:51
Hey guys. It's been a while since I had been to an AMP. But since my gf has been away to the Philippines a month now and won't be back in two more weeks. I opted to go to pebbles, the one behind pts. The masseuse took me to the room and said, it would be 50 hhr and $ for HJ. She wants the money before we start. She told me that's the on going rate now. So, put my shirt back on and walked out. Is it really the standard rate now? I know it's been that long since, I have been in the yard. Or does she have the bad case of queen maidas golden hand? If she was younger and hotter, I could understand. But she was at least late 40's and look 5/10 in the dimmed lights. Last time I was in this game queen vixen was still open. What's the normal rate now, for HJ or FS?

Joesun1
07-17-23, 08:18
Hey guys. It's been a while since I had been to an AMP. But since my gf has been away to the Philippines a month now and won't be back in two more weeks. I opted to go to pebbles, the one behind pts. The masseuse took me to the room and said, it would be 50 hhr and $ for HJ. She wants the money before we start. She told me that's the on going rate now. So, put my shirt back on and walked out. Is it really the standard rate now? I know it's been that long since, I have been in the yard. Or does she have the bad case of queen maidas golden hand? If she was younger and hotter, I could understand. But she was at least late 40's and look 5/10 in the dimmed lights. Last time I was in this game queen vixen was still open. What's the normal rate now, for HJ or FS?Be no more then 120 at the worst and that's with the door fee!

ReallyRisky23
07-17-23, 15:17
Hey guys. It's been a while since I had been to an AMP. But since my gf has been away to the Philippines a month now and won't be back in two more weeks. I opted to go to pebbles, the one behind pts. The masseuse took me to the room and said, it would be 50 hhr and $ for HJ. She wants the money before we start. She told me that's the on going rate now. So, put my shirt back on and walked out. Is it really the standard rate now? I know it's been that long since, I have been in the yard. Or does she have the bad case of queen maidas golden hand? If she was younger and hotter, I could understand. But she was at least late 40's and look 5/10 in the dimmed lights. Last time I was in this game queen vixen was still open. What's the normal rate now, for HJ or FS?Shouldn't be more than. 8 for HJ at most. And that must be one smoking hot lady.

Ea1469
07-17-23, 18:36
Looking for CFS Greek three way. Is 777 my best bet? PM me for recommendations!

WildMints
07-20-23, 22:55
Went to Burlington today saw the new girl Amanda. We talked a bit letting her know it's not my first time at this place. She asked me to take off my clothes, we head to shower. She wash me very clean in the shower including my junk, my head and my ass. She also gave me a nice preview BBBJ for a good couple of minutes with balls sucking. I was enjoying it a lot and just want to fuck in the shower. Back to the room I was facing down on the bed she climb on top of me started licking all the way down. It was a bit ticklish but my junk was hard. She moved down to my ball sack licking it crazy, then open my ass and rim that shit out of me. It's my first time getting rimmed. I was always shy about it but it broke me today. I fucking love it. She was licking it for a while. It is so enjoyable you all should go and try it. Then I flipped over, more balls lick, start BBBJ with some dt. Amanda is giving me a wild experience I have never had. The BBBJ moved onto a 69, I eat that pussy good. Very clean no smell and its tasty. I returned the favor by licking her ass up and down in between. She kept going with some more dt, lots of spitting I finally shot inside her mouth. She spit my load out. We lay and talk for a few minutes to recover. She's a really sweet person to talk to, she make you feel comfortable, how's my day going etc. I regretted not seeing her sooner.

Joesun1
07-21-23, 11:55
Went to Burlington today saw the new girl Amanda. We talked a bit letting her know it's not my first time at this place. She asked me to take off my clothes, we head to shower. She wash me very clean in the shower including my junk, my head and my ass. She also gave me a nice preview BBBJ for a good couple of minutes with balls sucking. I was enjoying it a lot and just want to fuck in the shower. Back to the room I was facing down on the bed she climb on top of me started licking all the way down. It was a bit ticklish but my junk was hard. She moved down to my ball sack licking it crazy, then open my ass and rim that shit out of me. It's my first time getting rimmed. I was always shy about it but it broke me today. I fucking love it. She was licking it for a while. It is so enjoyable you all should go and try it. Then I flipped over, more balls lick, start BBBJ with some dt. Amanda is giving me a wild experience I have never had. The BBBJ moved onto a 69, I eat that pussy good. Very clean no smell and its tasty. I returned the favor by licking her ass up and down in between. She kept going with some more dt, lots of spitting I finally shot inside her mouth. She spit my load out. We lay and talk for a few minutes to recover. She's a really sweet person to talk to, she make you feel comfortable, how's my day going etc. I regretted not seeing her sooner.Know you had me all the way up until you not saying what the pricing is and we all in this Thread know what the pricing is so that makes me wonder?

OysterClam
07-21-23, 19:31
Know you had me all the way up until you not saying what the pricing is and we all in this Thread know what the pricing is so that makes me wonder?7 Star Rates: $220/ hhr $300/ hr extra girl add $100.

Many on RM's complain of rushed sessions and CONSTANT interruptions in service when another monger rings doorbell or other girls come and upsell 2 girl play.

RevPerv
07-22-23, 14:31
Thought I read in here that it was opening under new management. Sign out front said it was but I haven't found it open yet. Anyone know anything?

RevPerv
07-22-23, 21:47
Been there at various hours including 630 today. Nobody answered the door and phone number goes straight to voicemail. Any info lmk. Pm ok.

RevPerv
07-22-23, 22:49
Went by when I couldn't get into GAC. Sign on the door saying business license suspended from June 28th.

Joesun1
07-23-23, 08:45
Went by when I couldn't get into GAC. Sign on the door saying business license suspended from June 28th.Are you saying that PW is now GAC at the old PW location?

MyDogBear
07-23-23, 10:18
Been there at various hours including 630 today. Nobody answered the door and phone number goes straight to voicemail. Any info lmk. Pm ok.GAC is closed probably for 3 months for business license issues. I was told that by the manager.

MisterJ761
07-23-23, 23:28
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to see if anyone else has had an experience with a girl named Zoe. I matched with her on a dating app and was referred to her Snapchat to discuss terms. I'm thinking it's TGTBT, but wanted to verify with this board first. Anyone know who she is and if she's legit?

Ombyb
07-24-23, 15:01
Going to need more info than that.

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to see if anyone else has had an experience with a girl named Zoe. I matched with her on a dating app and was referred to her Snapchat to discuss terms. I'm thinking it's TGTBT, but wanted to verify with this board first. Anyone know who she is and if she's legit?

ReallyRisky23
07-24-23, 15:13
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to see if anyone else has had an experience with a girl named Zoe. I matched with her on a dating app and was referred to her Snapchat to discuss terms. I'm thinking it's TGTBT, but wanted to verify with this board first. Anyone know who she is and if she's legit?In this Hobby. To Good To Be True is usually just that. You can always TOFT, but there is always a risk. I find the snapchat girls are typically scammers anyways.

BigEasy1111
07-25-23, 13:22
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to see if anyone else has had an experience with a girl named Zoe. I matched with her on a dating app and was referred to her Snapchat to discuss terms. I'm thinking it's TGTBT, but wanted to verify with this board first. Anyone know who she is and if she's legit?Do a FaceTime with her to verify and if she doesn't ask for a deposit first then check her out. The too good to be true ones always want a deposit before you meet but once in a while you do find some hidden gems.

MotorBoatMoron
07-26-23, 01:27
Lurking for awhile, wanted to post for the first time and give back.

I went to LVY Spa for the first time and its in a rough part of town, but its right next to the new MGM Sphere. There is a homeless community at the complex, but no one bothered me. The reason I am writing is because I've never been to a spa that has had a table shower as nice as this one. Amanda opened the door to let me into the spa, she wears a pink dress and has a peacock tattoo on her right shoulder. She's cute and on the younger side, idk if she told me the truth but she said 27. She is prolly 30 at most. Amanda is flirty and nice, I asked for a table shower for 1 hr and the house is. 8. Amanda and I talked for a few minutes about the details of the session, she wanted. 2. 4 but we agreed for. 2 for Nuru Massage & full service BBBJ and CFS.

After the water feels right we get ready for the Nuru, the table shower room is large and comfortable. 5-10 minutes of sexy suds and lots of teasing to wake up Johnson. She blows my bubbles for a few minutes and invites me into a different room next door to continue the massage. I start on my stomach and she does her routine until I prompt her I am ready to flip. She's hops on top and we do some 69 until everything is warmed up. Flip flop around a few times and when I said I was ready to bust she encouraged to me to give it to her in her mouth!

She was telling me this is more common to finish this way, I've been out of the monger game for almost three years and didn't know we got this far! So props to why'all for getting us here. Is this just a Vegas thing? Idk but I was shocked. I left a tip of 0. 2 So she would give me great service again for later this week when I come back. 0. 8 house / 2. 0 nuru / 0. 2 tip. - total. 3.

WaterMelon334
07-26-23, 01:45
I met a young, lovely and slim Chinese lady at Garden Spa, her name is Jenny.

She had a good attitude and was dedicated to tease me from butt crack to the back of sack. Her breast was C.

I gave her $$ in total and no additional question was necessary.

In my opinion she is a good option for now as there is a lack of comparable girls in other places. Middle-aged / overweight / flat chest ladies are not my favorite.

I am going to rest now, my back and legs feel mildly sore.

ReallyRisky23
07-26-23, 13:39
I met a young, lovely and slim Chinese lady at Garden Spa, her name is Jenny.

She had a good attitude and was dedicated to tease me from butt crack to the back of sack. Her breast was C.

I gave her $$ in total and no additional question was necessary.

In my opinion she is a good option for now as there is a lack of comparable girls in other places. Middle-aged / overweight / flat chest ladies are not my favorite.

I am going to rest now, my back and legs feel mildly sore.I have had great experiences at Garden and East Garden Spas. No fuss, no haggle. Girls are generally pretty cute. One time I had the hottest girl I had ever seen at East Garden. Natural D cups with slim body and the nicest kitty I have ever seen. Sadly with their rotation of women, I never saw her again.

Maseratti12
07-27-23, 01:44
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm hoping to see if anyone else has had an experience with a girl named Zoe. I matched with her on a dating app and was referred to her Snapchat to discuss terms. I'm thinking it's TGTBT, but wanted to verify with this board first. Anyone know who she is and if she's legit?If there's a Snapchat involved, it's a scam. Stay away.

OmegaWest1
07-27-23, 13:05
Hey Guys!

Visiting LV next week. Any good places to have a good time. Any bad places to avoid?

All the best.

ReallyRisky23
07-27-23, 21:08
Hey Guys!

Visiting LV next week. Any good places to have a good time. Any bad places to avoid?

All the best.Check previous posts all the info you need should be there.

Sucio450
07-28-23, 17:31
Has anyone tried gac again I called today and the phone rings now.

ChachoT
07-30-23, 09:56
Gentleman what's the earliest time you been in this place? St google sYs 8 am but wondering if you'll get good value at that time.

RodneyDanger
07-30-23, 14:13
Has anyone tried gac again I called today and the phone rings now.An earlier poster cited business license issues, which could take up to three months to resolve. If you really want to visit GAC, keep calling the number until someone answers and provides you with additional information.

OverThere67
07-30-23, 19:57
Gentleman what's the earliest time you been in this place? St google sYs 8 am but wondering if you'll get good value at that time.Generally you can go to most of these spots at any time. Most often the girls are sleeping from a rough night but pricing does not change. 7 stars has changed dramatically. Lulu has Bern gone for a while and she was the key to a good experience.

Sufi1
07-31-23, 06:10
Gentleman what's the earliest time you been in this place? St google sYs 8 am but wondering if you'll get good value at that time.Earliest I have been there is 9 am Usually I try to get there around 9:30 am I have never had an issue with the service at that time.

ChachoT
07-31-23, 08:48
For the mongers who get 2 pop. Is included if you pay the hr fee or is extra fee regardless of the time you paid for?

AzskyDiver
07-31-23, 16:05
Lurking for awhile, wanted to post for the first time and give back.

I went to LVY Spa for the first time and its in a rough part of town, but its right next to the new MGM Sphere. There is a homeless community at the complex, but no one bothered me. The reason I am writing is because I've never been to a spa that has had a table shower as nice as this one. Amanda opened the door to let me into the spa, she wears a pink dress and has a peacock tattoo on her right shoulder. She's cute and on the younger side, idk if she told me the truth but she said 27. She is prolly 30 at most. Amanda is flirty and nice, I asked for a table shower for 1 hr and the house is. 8. Amanda and I talked for a few minutes about the details of the session, she wanted. 2. 4 but we agreed for. 2 for Nuru Massage & full service BBBJ and CFS.

After the water feels right we get ready for the Nuru, the table shower room is large and comfortable. 5-10 minutes of sexy suds and lots of teasing to wake up Johnson. She blows my bubbles for a few minutes and invites me into a different room next door to continue the massage. I start on my stomach and she does her routine until I prompt her I am ready to flip. She's hops on top and we do some 69 until everything is warmed up. Flip flop around a few times and when I said I was ready to bust she encouraged to me to give it to her in her mouth!

She was telling me this is more common to finish this way, I've been out of the monger game for almost three years and didn't know we got this far! So props to why'all for getting us here. Is this just a Vegas thing? Idk but I was shocked. I left a tip of 0. 2 So she would give me great service again for later this week when I come back. 0. 8 house / 2. 0 nuru / 0. 2 tip. - total. 3.But my 2 favorite AMPs here in Phoenix are exactly like that but its 2. 2 out the door.

OysterClam
07-31-23, 17:36
Gentleman what's the earliest time you been in this place? St google sYs 8 am but wondering if you'll get good value at that time.RM's says 8 am to 2 am.

ChachoT
08-01-23, 18:51
Ok so after reading some of your feedback, I decided to pay a visit to the world famous Burlington. And I went 2 times. I'm usually a KOG person but recently I feel is not talent and had a couple of experiences that were not exciting. So decided to try something different so this is my feedback.

First day I was greeted by a tall slim girl, wearing a long shirt, but you could see her bolts on. She was looking promising and was hoping she did my service but agreed to the hhr for 220, went to the room and a few minutes later Jenifer came, pretty similar than the other girl shorter but pretty as well. I think she was like mid 30's. It was early in the morning so she asked if I showered already. I said yes but she was already naked rubbing my dick in her tights. So decided to skip the table shower and started to play with her, teasing each other. She went with a tongue cat bath while I was sitting in the edge of the bed, then BBBJ, she was good at it or at lease she was doing stuff the right way for me, after a few minutes she asked if I was ready but I told her to keep going with what she was doing, she was all over the place. Then I grabbed her head and started to DT and skull fucking till I finished deep in her throat. She took it all like a champ.

Next visit I was greeted by a different girl I don't k le her name but it was not attractive me little darker skin but not with much spice, I told her I wanted to see the lineup but they play dumb it don't understand, I could hear the other 2 girls were busy so I went in the room but was clear I didn't want her. Few minutes later the same pretty girl who greeted me last time came by, her name is Tina, tall pretty face and slim and nice body with good c's, this time I wanted to try 2 girls but I knew the other girl was busy and the one left I didn't like so went to table shower, it was ok some rimming but not BBBJ. Went to the room and still wanted to see the other girl but not luck. So went solo with Tina and honestly it was not a disappointment. Her BBBJ was less effective than Jennifer so went covered up and did a few positions, she tried to make this annoying sounds maybe thinking it will turn me on but not, I did finished in the bag and cleaning time, before I left the other girl stopped by and I saw her she said her name but I didn't understand. She's in the young side pretty than or darker skin. Looks like could be fun.

Maybe I'll be back I see the different type of service you get from a KOG and this place and I'll rather take a good KOG hr, but lately is being hard to find a fun girl. But if this place stills open for a while I'll come back to mix things up.

DCGrind
08-01-23, 21:16
What is a KOG? Never heard that one before. Thanks.

Ok so after reading some of your feedback, I decided to pay a visit to the world famous Burlington. And I went 2 times. I'm usually a KOG person but recently I feel is not talent and had a couple of experiences that were not exciting. So decided to try something different so this is my feedback.

First day I was greeted by a tall slim girl, wearing a long shirt, but you could see her bolts on. She was looking promising and was hoping she did my service but agreed to the hhr for 220, went to the room and a few minutes later Jenifer came, pretty similar than the other girl shorter but pretty as well. I think she was like mid 30's. It was early in the morning so she asked if I showered already. I said yes but she was already naked rubbing my dick in her tights. So decided to skip the table shower and started to play with her, teasing each other. She went with a tongue cat bath while I was sitting in the edge of the bed, then BBBJ, she was good at it or at lease she was doing stuff the right way for me, after a few minutes she asked if I was ready but I told her to keep going with what she was doing, she was all over the place. Then I grabbed her head and started to DT and skull fucking till I finished deep in her throat. She took it all like a champ.

Next visit I was greeted by a different girl I don't k le her name but it was not attractive me little darker skin but not with much spice, I told her I wanted to see the lineup but they play dumb it don't understand, I could hear the other 2 girls were busy so I went in the room but was clear I didn't want her. Few minutes later the same pretty girl who greeted me last time came by, her name is Tina, tall pretty face and slim and nice body with good c's, this time I wanted to try 2 girls but I knew the other girl was busy and the one left I didn't like so went to table shower, it was ok some rimming but not BBBJ. Went to the room and still wanted to see the other girl but not luck. So went solo with Tina and honestly it was not a disappointment. Her BBBJ was less effective than Jennifer so went covered up and did a few positions, she tried to make this annoying sounds maybe thinking it will turn me on but not, I did finished in the bag and cleaning time, before I left the other girl stopped by and I saw her she said her name but I didn't understand. She's in the young side pretty than or darker skin. Looks like could be fun.

Maybe I'll be back I see the different type of service you get from a KOG and this place and I'll rather take a good KOG hr, but lately is being hard to find a fun girl. But if this place stills open for a while I'll come back to mix things up.

Jedi8765
08-02-23, 05:26
So I was doing some recon and saw a new to me spot called 777 jackpot spa right there on Sahara and Decatur behind the Korean bbq. Anyone ever been and if so, what's the price you paid?

ChachoT
08-02-23, 10:21
What is a KOG? Never heard that one before. Thanks.KGirls, Korean houses.

Coomer69
08-02-23, 13:20
For the mongers who get 2 pop. Is included if you pay the hr fee or is extra fee regardless of the time you paid for?Also wondering this . I've heard of so many people who get more than one pop in a session (primarily on RM which is loaded with fake reviews) but it's always been a no-go for me.

Coomer69
08-02-23, 13:22
An earlier poster cited business license issues, which could take up to three months to resolve. If you really want to visit GAC, keep calling the number until someone answers and provides you with additional information.What is the GAC?

Asobou
08-02-23, 21:27
What is the GAC?Stands for Green Asian Club.

OysterClam
08-03-23, 19:34
What is a KOG? Never heard that one before. Thanks.Probably a typo.

Must have meant KORG or Korean Agency / Organization.

PopCorn77
08-05-23, 14:44
Over the years I've seen a few reports about these two out of Jackson. Could somebody please PM me if you have personal experience with both of them that you could compare the two of their please.

FunBoy545
08-06-23, 00:02
Anyone remember this one. No name posted and I don't recall what it is. I know she was posted about a while back without her name no way to find. Was thinking about a visit but wanted some detail first to see if she delivers. Thanks.

http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/full-pleasure-experience-take-the-stress-away_367429

Zeke263
08-06-23, 12:51
Does someone can tell me Burlington or 7 star address? Or other good place, thank you.

Sufi1
08-06-23, 15:29
Does someone can tell me Burlington or 7 star address? Or other good place, thank you.One in the same. Web: https://7starsspa.com/.

Link has address and phone number.

Zeke263
08-06-23, 16:24
One in the same. Web: https://7starsspa.com/.

Link has address and phone number.Thank you. Hou about Midnight Rose Spa.

JJ Kramer
08-07-23, 15:52
I was going to be in Vegas for a day on Saturday, so I tried setting up something with three individual providers. Whiffed, and decided to try out Burlington. It was less than satisfactory, and I thought maybe others could tell me if it was my mistake or just a bad visit.

First, I'm an old guy, and not entirely a newbie, having posted several reviews on TER. Very little experience with AMPs, however. Arrived about 4:30 PM, and it seemed pretty quiet. I expected an older, unattractive lady to greet me. Instead, it was a skinny 30-40 year old that opens the door. I opted for the half hour (mistake?) and she took my $220 and led me to a room. I disrobed and waited, probably 5 - 10 minutes. In the meantime, a monitor shows the parking lot, the lobby, etc. I didn't see or hear much activity.

After a bit, the same lady come to get me and leads me to the shower room. It was my first table shower, and she proceeded to clean me up. She also engaged in a bit of rimming. Again, a first for me and it's probably not my thing. Towel off, and back to the room. At this point she has one goal: to get me to finish, the quicker the better, and out the door. No hint of a massage, straight to the BBBJ, complete with moaning. This went on for a couple of minutes, and I asked her to slow down. She took this as her cue to apply the condom and hop on, riding me aggressively with lots of fake moaning. Switch to doggie, where a thumb on her asshole earned me a rebuke. Asked for mish and tried to feel / suck on her tits, which seemed equally unwelcome. Finally asked her to suck me some more, which she would do only covered. Plus, I swear she was using her teeth! Finally just asked her to use her hand and I was able to finish. Clean up, get dressed and out the door.

Was the half hour option a mistake? Is that the reason things seemed so rushed? Is it always that business like? Get the customer to finish ASAP and out the door? Trying to decide whether to give it another try or stick to individual providers. When I can get them to respond.

Chuck4
08-07-23, 16:51
I just happened to stop there this weekend.

Its located at the old Midtown bar building on Desert Inn.

I rang the bell and nobody answered, so I was heading back to my car. Then the door opened. I turned around and a girl in one very tight dress was standing there. Almost see thru and I didn't see any panties. Girl had acne and was mid 20's. Not skinny nor fat. Just solid. She had to stand sideways cause the dress had a split right up the middle in the front. Was not my type but still gave me a woody. She said a massage was $90.00.

Thank you. Hou about Midnight Rose Spa.

Zeke263
08-07-23, 18:00

I rang the bell and nobody answered, so I was heading back to my car. Then the door opened. I turned around and a girl in one very tight dress was standing there. Almost see thru and I didn't see any panties. Girl had acne and was mid 20's. Not skinny nor fat. Just solid. She had to stand sideways cause the dress had a split right up the middle in the front. Was not my type but still gave me a woody. She said a massage was $90.00.I will go to Las Vegas next week, which place would you recommend.

AnonLasVegas
08-08-23, 01:44
I went two weeks ago.

It was a Friday around 5 pm. Rang the bell, slightly chubby Latina answered. Took me to a room with a private shower (not table shower). She said massage was. 9, minimum tip was $ and wanted both up front. Massage was about as good as any other place like this. 20 minutes. She asked me to flip, she stripped naked and gave me a quick grind before asking what I wanted saying that FS was $$.

I'll repeat the next time I want to flush money away since there were a few girls working and I'd like to see what other talent they have. I'd hope there are cheaper options though.

I rang the bell and nobody answered, so I was heading back to my car. Then the door opened. I turned around and a girl in one very tight dress was standing there. Almost see thru and I didn't see any panties. Girl had acne and was mid 20's. Not skinny nor fat. Just solid. She had to stand sideways cause the dress had a split right up the middle in the front. Was not my type but still gave me a woody. She said a massage was $90.00.

ChachoT
08-08-23, 08:44
I was going to be in Vegas for a day on Saturday, so I tried setting up something with three individual providers. Whiffed, and decided to try out Burlington. It was less than satisfactory, and I thought maybe others could tell me if it was my mistake or just a bad visit.

First, I'm an old guy, and not entirely a newbie, having posted several reviews on TER. Very little experience with AMPs, however. Arrived about 4:30 PM, and it seemed pretty quiet. I expected an older, unattractive lady to greet me. Instead, it was a skinny 30-40 year old that opens the door. I opted for the half hour (mistake?) and she took my $220 and led me to a room. I disrobed and waited, probably 5 - 10 minutes. In the meantime, a monitor shows the parking lot, the lobby, etc. I didn't see or hear much activity.

After a bit, the same lady come to get me and leads me to the shower room. It was my first table shower, and she proceeded to clean me up. She also engaged in a bit of rimming. Again, a first for me and it's probably not my thing. Towel off, and back to the room. At this point she has one goal: to get me to finish, the quicker the better, and out the door. No hint of a massage, straight to the BBBJ, complete with moaning. This went on for a couple of minutes, and I asked her to slow down. She took this as her cue to apply the condom and hop on, riding me aggressively with lots of fake moaning. Switch to doggie, where a thumb on her asshole earned me a rebuke. Asked for mish and tried to feel / suck on her tits, which seemed equally unwelcome. Finally asked her to suck me some more, which she would do only covered. Plus, I swear she was using her teeth! Finally just asked her to use her hand and I was able to finish. Clean up, get dressed and out the door.

Was the half hour option a mistake? Is that the reason things seemed so rushed? Is it always that business like? Get the customer to finish ASAP and out the door? Trying to decide whether to give it another try or stick to individual providers. When I can get them to respond.In places like that you won't get a massage, and not expect any type of engagement even if you pay the hr they want to finish you and. At the door. That's why many recommend to only do HH.

PhillyDwag
08-08-23, 14:12
I was traveling to Vegas for the week for work. My local friend told me about this place. He thought it belonged in this area. I posted in the Escort the full detailed review.

https://foxyvegasmodels.com/

He told me the pricing structure is $220 CFS and BBBJ. $270 BBBJ and BBFS, both for 30 minutes. He said had known the agency / spa manager / owner for years. Leah was great giant tits perfect.

Link to full review in Escort section.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8369-Escort-Reports&p=6550392&viewfull=1#post6550392.

Robert1744
08-08-23, 14:15
Hey there,

I'm a Vegas veteran and a mongering veteran, coming out in a few weeks. For all my fun in Vegas, I've never been to a spa out there, though I have been to several spas in various cities and know that drill very well.

7 Stars seems like the place right now, but these Korean agencies like Soda Shoppe have piqued my interest. Any insight on picking a spa versus an agency? I've RTFF. Maybe give the agency a nod because there's more privacy? Either sounds like a sure thing, but I was hoping for some intel and opinions to help tilt the scales.

I'm also going to Palomino one night on my trip, so look for that report.

And if anyone needs intel on the Triangle area of NC, please drop me a line. TIA!

DCGrind
08-08-23, 16:12
That's why I stick to the KGirl agencies. There you usually get the illusion of passion, and a full hour. Both charge 300 for the hour, but one is a much better option IMO. I went to Burlington a couple of times last year because it was convenient, and also new so the service was pretty good. But it didn't compare in any respect to the KAgencies that I frequent.

In places like that you won't get a massage, and not expect any type of engagement even if you pay the hr they want to finish you and. At the door. That's why many recommend to only do HH.

Chuck4
08-08-23, 16:53
There was a response by another guy about Midnight Rose. I would read it. Another monger just wrote about his experience at Burlington.

There are other massage places in the area around Midnight rose that just opened. I would cruise around and check them out. Head towards eastern on north side of street.

Another one at Maryland Pkwy and Liberace (towards Sahara. On right side- kind of tucked back in. Hard to see) I was checking them out last weekend as I didn't know they existed.

As for Burlington, I am not a big fan. I witnessed a guy with camera equipment in the back of a SUV parked on the opposite side of the parking lot a few months back. I wrote about it and I got a bunch of ignorant responses from mongers. Now they have a camera system on a pole that you can see. I had rented a car from the car rental place across the way and they had told me some stuff. If you do go, I would take a taxi or Uber.

I will go to Las Vegas next week, which place would you recommend.

Chsmp
08-08-23, 17:59
Hey there,

I'm a Vegas veteran and a mongering veteran, coming out in a few weeks. For all my fun in Vegas, I've never been to a spa out there, though I have been to several spas in various cities and know that drill very well.

7 Stars seems like the place right now, but these Korean agencies like Soda Shoppe have piqued my interest. Any insight on picking a spa versus an agency? I've RTFF. Maybe give the agency a nod because there's more privacy? Either sounds like a sure thing, but I was hoping for some intel and opinions to help tilt the scales.

And if anyone needs intel on the Triangle area of NC, please drop me a line. TIA!The good thing about K Agencies is you definitely get the GFE and 2nd pop is included most of the time if time permits. The service is way better than AMP overall.

KwicherBitchen
08-08-23, 18:00
Depending on the services, establishment, and your negotiating skills you will find that agencies run about $50-150 more than AMPs. IMHO, the premium is well worth it. The agency will definitely give you more certain privacy. Assuming you are dealing with a trustworthy agency, you won't have to worry about negotiations, and you will have a pretty good idea of what's on the menu. Certainly you will know the likely menu better than any first-time visit to an AMP. Odds that your provider is going to be much hotter than in the AMP are very good too. IF BBFS is your thing, that's a lot easier to find in the agencies than in the AMPs. The only advantages of the AMPs are: walk-in availability; no screening (screening is required by almost if not all agencies, and this can be a deal breaker for some mongers); and lower cost. All things considered, after years of being an AMP-only monger, I would now have to be pretty desperate to use an AMP over an agency now.

Hey there,

And if anyone needs intel on the Triangle area of NC, please drop me a line. TIA!

RevPerv
08-08-23, 19:26
Got word from a non monger friend that a place at Decatur and Flamingo got popped today. Girls lined up out front with metro everywhere. Anyone know which one? Thought maybe Elepos.

Chsmp
08-09-23, 00:14
Depending on the services, establishment, and your negotiating skills you will find that agencies run about $50-150 more than AMPs. IMHO, the premium is well worth it. The agency will definitely give you more certain privacy. Assuming you are dealing with a trustworthy agency, you won't have to worry about negotiations, and you will have a pretty good idea of what's on the menu. Certainly you will know the likely menu better than any first-time visit to an AMP. Odds that your provider is going to be much hotter than in the AMP are very good too. IF BBFS is your thing, that's a lot easier to find in the agencies than in the AMPs. The only advantages of the AMPs are: walk-in availability; no screening (screening is required by almost if not all agencies, and this can be a deal breaker for some mongers); and lower cost. All things considered, after years of being an AMP-only monger, I would now have to be pretty desperate to use an AMP over an agency now.Agree. Very well written.

ReallyRisky23
08-09-23, 03:08
Got word from a non monger friend that a place at Decatur and Flamingo got popped today. Girls lined up out front with metro everywhere. Anyone know which one? Thought maybe Elepos.I think it might be Oasis / Forest Spa. I saw somewhere else that police were all around and in the building.

Jax411
08-09-23, 18:52
I think it might be Oasis / Forest Spa. I saw somewhere else that police were all around and in the building.I wonder if it was GAC? Just left there. Rang the bell and no one answered- Tried to call but they said their not accepting calls at the moment.

LvExplorer
08-09-23, 21:15
Anyone know if Burlington got any good talent worth a visit this week?

Chsmp
08-09-23, 21:42
I wonder if it was GAC? Just left there. Rang the bell and no one answered- Tried to call but they said their not accepting calls at the moment.It's not because Green closed for a while already.

ReallyRisky23
08-09-23, 22:22
I wonder if it was GAC? Just left there. Rang the bell and no one answered- Tried to call but they said their not accepting calls at the moment.GAC and PW been closed for licensing issues.

RevPerv
08-10-23, 15:00
Since I'm burnt out on Burlington and Pink and Green are both closed due to licensing I thought I would try LVY over off Twain and Paradise. Went there about 10 am and nobody answered the door. Also the OPEN sign was turned off. A local that was hanging out in the area told me they were raided yesterday.

Not being one to let my Cialis go to waste I trucked on up to Garden spa and I'm SOOOOO glad I did. Caught a little spinner named Mia. 70 house and $$ for great service. Mia started with an exceptional massage and let my hands roam as she was standing at my head. On the flip went for BBBJ where I almost popped and she stopped and said "me fuka you". On went the hat and I blew within 2 minutes of her riding cg. She had me put on my underwear and go face down for another great massage and she started the teasing after a while. Got me good and hard again and tried to get me to another pop but at my age that's practically impossible. LOTS of don through the entire session.

Hope this one lasts cause I'll be back.

RevPerv
08-10-23, 15:04
I think it might be Oasis / Forest Spa. I saw somewhere else that police were all around and in the building.It may have been but my friend works down at Bourbon Street off flamingo and he said it was a place on flamingo. Sounds like Metro is doing another round of busts since I know LVY got raided plus the report below of cops at Oasis / Forest. Last February when Pink got raided so did Oasis and east Garden.

BigPurpleSnake
08-10-23, 15:20
Hello fellow mongers. I will be in Vegas next month and am looking for an outcall massage. Any recommendations would be appreciated. TIA.

ReallyRisky23
08-10-23, 18:16
Since I'm burnt out on Burlington and Pink and Green are both closed due to licensing I thought I would try LVY over off Twain and Paradise. Went there about 10 am and nobody answered the door. Also the OPEN sign was turned off. A local that was hanging out in the area told me they were raided yesterday.

Not being one to let my Cialis go to waste I trucked on up to Garden spa and I'm SOOOOO glad I did. Caught a little spinner named Mia. 70 house and $$ for great service. Mia started with an exceptional massage and let my hands roam as she was standing at my head. On the flip went for BBBJ where I almost popped and she stopped and said "me fuka you". On went the hat and I blew within 2 minutes of her riding cg. She had me put on my underwear and go face down for another great massage and she started the teasing after a while. Got me good and hard again and tried to get me to another pop but at my age that's practically impossible. LOTS of don through the entire session.

Hope this one lasts cause I'll be back.I've always had great service at East Garden, but haven't been back since they were raided. They are back open again though. Went to Garden a few months back and had a great time with a little spinner named Coco. BBBJ laid on top of me for 69. Put hat on and rolled her over for standing mish and finished standing doggie. Gave some nice open mouth kisses on the out and said goodbye. English was not good, but we were able to communicate what we needed.

Akamp
08-11-23, 15:30
The pic of Leah is an honest approximation. I actually think her body is hotter than that pic. All natural top, real DD. Nice round butt. Very solid experience.

When I met Leah, I was told that the fee was 220 and 270, only two tiers.

We started with a shower, of course, standing shower. Leah helped me get cleaned up and dry.

Leah began the session with some soft massages, definitely not the pro side of massage, more like touching. It took about 10 minutes before she started doing BBBJ, which turned out to be quite good. I actually enjoyed that part. When she got to sit on me, she was very accommodating.

Visually Doggie was great. Time wasn't an issue she didn't rush the session at all. She got down to business with no wasted time. The view during doggie was so nice but seeing her on top of me was also amazing.

Overall, I think Leah does provide good service. All physical description is real and satisfying. If mongers don't care much about plastic surgery on the face, Leah is definitely a good choice for a happy ending.

https://www.foxyvegasmodels.com/

MojoJojojo
08-12-23, 00:31
Hello.

Traveling next week and will appreciate tips for AMP which offers Greek.

CalJammer
08-12-23, 01:59
I suspect it was Cloud Nine that was raided this week as today it was shut, which it never is. Cloud Nine is the one in the Smiths center off Flamingo and Decatur.

There was a nice lady called Lydia there, so if she reappears elsewhere please let me know.

CsbDallas
08-13-23, 16:13
I suspect it was Cloud Nine that was raided this week as today it was shut, which it never is. Cloud Nine is the one in the Smiths center off Flamingo and Decatur.

There was a nice lady called Lydia there, so if she reappears elsewhere please let me know.Two guys on RM said LVY Spa was raided.

JohnPA111
08-13-23, 17:45
Two guys on RM said LVY Spa was raided.I am surprised much talked AMP start with Bur** not raided yet.

ChachoT
08-14-23, 08:41
I am surprised much talked AMP start with Bur** not raided yet.Pretty sure is going to happen soon.

CsbDallas
08-14-23, 09:42
The pic of Leah is an honest approximation. I actually think her body is hotter than that pic. All natural top, real DD. Nice round butt. Very solid experience.

When I met Leah, I was told that the fee was 220 and 270, only two tiers.

We started with a shower, of course, standing shower. Leah helped me get cleaned up and dry.

Leah began the session with some soft massages, definitely not the pro side of massage, more like touching. It took about 10 minutes before she started doing BBBJ, which turned out to be quite good. I actually enjoyed that part. When she got to sit on me, she was very accommodating.

Visually Doggie was great. Time wasn't an issue she didn't rush the session at all. She got down to business with no wasted time. The view during doggie was so nice but seeing her on top of me was also amazing.

Overall, I think Leah does provide good service. All physical description is real and satisfying. If mongers don't care much about plastic surgery on the face, Leah is definitely a good choice for a happy ending.

https://www.foxyvegasmodels.com/Interesting, sounds like a good time. Can't find any reviews anywhere. Is she Korean?

BoredBoy999
08-14-23, 11:57
Interesting, sounds like a good time. Can't find any reviews anywhere. Is she Korean?I saw her last week, she is Korean. She has lovely tits and enjoys getting her nipples played with. I was able to nut in her vag.

DirtyVerde
08-14-23, 12:55
Fellas,

Do you know of any spas that offer manicure / pedicures with extras in the Vegas area?

Thanks!

LvExplorer
08-15-23, 00:31
Seen on Rm burr got EE & Ruby, anyone seen their talent?

CalJammer
08-15-23, 19:54
I was in a spa today and the lady told me 5 spas were raided in Decatur / Flamingo area on Friday and Saturday. She said one had a car parked in front for 2 days prior videoing all, and another had an undercover officer as a homeless. She said that it is a shakedown where they get money from the girls and their customers.

It all sounds a bit far fetched. Is Metro really in the business of blackmail?

DCGrind
08-15-23, 23:03
Just saw LEO swarming Midnight Spa on Desert Inn. Doesn't look good. Appears LEO has expanded off of Flamingo / Decatur area.

I was in a spa today and the lady told me 5 spas were raided in Decatur / Flamingo area on Friday and Saturday. She said one had a car parked in front for 2 days prior videoing all, and another had an undercover officer as a homeless. She said that it is a shakedown where they get money from the girls and their customers.

It all sounds a bit far fetched. Is Metro really in the business of blackmail?

GameBird
08-16-23, 11:02
Visited Las Vegas in July and got in touch with a massage therapist that I had communicated with in the past. Very attractive lady with incredible hands. Started face down and she hit all of the sore muscles from my day hiking. Appointment was for 7:00 pm and she was very punctual. She does outcall to your hotel room. She brings her table with her. After addressing all of my sore back and leg muscles it was time for the flip. As she leaned over to massage my arms, her nipple found its way to my mouth. (VERY nice nipples!) She allows mutual touching and has very smooth skin. Her massage is done topless if you choose the "sensual massage" option. After the massage. It was followed by an incredible "happy ending"! Verry talented lady! Damage was $240 per hour. Mutual touching / happy ending but the massage lasted 90 minutes. NO rushing. Unless you prefer only an hour with her. Personally, worth EVERY penny I spent!

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.

TaxMan225
08-16-23, 11:34
Visited Las Vegas in July and got in touch with a massage therapist that I had communicated with in the past. Very attractive lady with incredible hands. Started face down and she hit all of the sore muscles from my day hiking. Appointment was for 7:00 pm and she was very punctual. She does outcall to your hotel room. She brings her table with her. After addressing all of my sore back and leg muscles it was time for the flip. As she leaned over to massage my arms, her nipple found its way to my mouth. (VERY nice nipples!) She allows mutual touching and has very smooth skin. Her massage is done topless if you choose the "sensual massage" option. After the massage. It was followed by an incredible "happy ending"! Verry talented lady! Damage was $240 per hour. Mutual touching / happy ending but the massage lasted 90 minutes. NO rushing. Unless you prefer only an hour with her. Personally, worth EVERY penny I spent!

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.Do you have a link for her?

GameBird
08-16-23, 11:37
Do you have a link for her?Email address.

private me

GameBird
08-16-23, 11:57
Treat her well. She is a keeper!

Chuck4
08-16-23, 18:26
Out of curiosity, I went online to look up what happens when a massage parlor gets busted acting as a brothel.

This is what I found about a recent MP bust:

04/04/2023.

Disposition Judicial Officer: Senior / Visiting, Judge.

1. Engage in biz w / o prmt / lic 51896.

Adjudication Deferred.

2. Live from earning of prostitute 61666.

Dismissed.

04/04/2023.

Interim Sentence. Final Disposition Pending (Judicial Officer: Senior / Visiting, Judge).

1. Engage in biz w / o prmt / lic 51896.

Condition. Adult:

1. Stay Out of Trouble, 6 months 04/04/2023, Active 04/04/2023.

2. If so, to be dismissed, If not, to be found Guilty and Sentenced 04/04/2023, Active 04/04/2023.

Comment (Interview or cooperate with detective if requested).

For all the news it creates and felony charges.

It was dropped to a misdemeanor.

Fagole
08-17-23, 01:21
Anything approximately close to this area besides soothing and lavendar?

CflFun
08-18-23, 14:37
Does anybody know a good spot that does decent massage where the lady's not old or fat?

Thanks.

VegasVic2021
08-19-23, 10:27
Does anybody know a good spot that does decent massage where the lady's not old or fat?

Thanks.Dude. That's what this thread is all about. Read. There's a shit load of information.

Bob9090
08-20-23, 19:02
I will be in Vegas during Labor Day weekend. I plan to see Lina.

https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/4876735.htm

There are few (positive) comments here and there in these threads, but not much.

Does anyone have recent intel?

Thanks and be safe.

Ombyb
08-21-23, 13:47
Seems risky. If she is real based off of that one review it's $300-500 for just a HJ. If that's all you're looking for there are better more reviewed option like keesha, kaylee and a number of others in the Legit Massage HE only forum.

(Pics are real) http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/amazing-sensual-massage-a-very-intense-experience_368157.

(Pics are fake but she is a cute short blond) http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/one-of-a-kind-kaylee-cmt_368122.

There are few (positive) comments here and there in these threads, but not much.

Thanks and be safe.

ReallyRisky23
08-21-23, 20:20

Thanks and be safe.I am so glad I stumbled on this post because I have been looking for this woman for a long time. First saw her in 2014. She has amazing tits and she is very sweet and quite charming. I can vouch that she is a good time and worth the $$.

Caprice196
08-22-23, 21:00

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.Please sendme contact info. Thank you!

WaterMelon334
08-24-23, 22:09
E E was a Chinese girl at Burlington. She seems to be in mid 20's, face was average but decent body, tits were C but could have silicone inside.

Shower was boring, no rimming or body glide. Then we headed back to the room and the towel came off. Bbj was quite sensual. Shortly afterwards she lay on the bed and it was my turn to do some workout. I finished in a rubber and she cleaned me up.

Overall it was a good experience though Ruby, who might have smaller tits, was the better looking girl in my opinion.

Have fun but play safe.

JaySmith1977
08-25-23, 12:43

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.Can you provide me with her contact information in my PM.

RevPerv
08-27-23, 11:50
I went by Friday and the phone number has been removed from the door. I sure hope they get the licensing thing fixed and reopen. RM tagged it as closed. Feel free to message me with any BBFS locations you may encounter.

CalJammer
08-28-23, 17:39
I confirmed that C9 was one of the raided spas a few weeks ago. There was 1 undercover LE inside and once he gathered evidence the raid proceeded and three mongers were cuffed and marched outside for public display while their ID was checked, and then they were released. I think I am going to give up this part of the hobby as it is too much hassle.

Pixbyin
08-28-23, 18:38
This place was cool. Older lady. In and out for 140,50 to house. HJ was cool she even licked my balls and shaft before she started. Pretty sure full menu available. I said I'd come back to see her she said she alternates with another girl. Don't remember the name though sorry guys.

ReallyRisky23
08-28-23, 20:53
This place was cool. Older lady. In and out for 140,50 to house. HJ was cool she even licked my balls and shaft before she started. Pretty sure full menu available. I said I'd come back to see her she said she alternates with another girl. Don't remember the name though sorry guys.140 for HJ is Way overpriced. Wonder if you can get BBBJ and / or full service for a bit more.

Pixbyin
08-28-23, 21:44
I could type much more clearly, sorry.

50 to the house, 90 for the HJ. FIV was allowed.

140 for HJ is Way overpriced. Wonder if you can get BBBJ and / or full service for a bit more.

IceCreamLoad
08-30-23, 07:01
Anyone know if Burlington got any good talent worth a visit this week?I'm beginning to think the Burlington is a myth, I never see any girls there at all; I did see one of the Police light stations.

Chuck4
08-30-23, 16:52
Yeah its funny with all the massage places being raided last week, Burlington was not.

I'm beginning to think the Burlington is a myth, I never see any girls there at all; I did see one of the Police light stations.

Joesun1
08-30-23, 22:56
I'm beginning to think the Burlington is a myth, I never see any girls there at all; I did see one of the Police light stations.Is definitely not a Myth, I went in but didn't partake but did see the Asian Ladies everyone went nuts over but that was like 5 or 6 months ago.

RubProwler
08-30-23, 23:05
So is Burlington the only decent place with a full menu open after 9 pm??

SirNasty64
08-31-23, 17:21
I've been there and it was a great time. But it does depend on who you get for why you like depending on body type. The last time I went they sent me off with an ice cream and water. What a deal. But if all the other reviews do not satisfy your doubt you should check it out for yourself. I would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later. Table show and a rim, what more could you ask for.

I'm beginning to think the Burlington is a myth, I never see any girls there at all; I did see one of the Police light stations.

JoeGolf7
08-31-23, 23:25

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.Any chance you can send me her info I'll be out there next week.

OooopsDaniel
09-01-23, 15:22
I'm beginning to think the Burlington is a myth, I never see any girls there at all; I did see one of the Police light stations.It sounds like you are looking for the ladies outside LOL, ring the door, pay the $$. 2 and enjoy the shower, rim and BBBJ.

PotatoBoner
09-01-23, 15:38
I've been there and it was a great time. But it does depend on who you get for why you like depending on body type. The last time I went they sent me off with an ice cream and water. What a deal. But if all the other reviews do not satisfy your doubt you should check it out for yourself. I would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later. Table show and a rim, what more could you ask for.Girls are being very conservative after all the raids, no slides or fun on the TS, lulu might be back in a month (they always say this), hopefully will be back to normal in a few weeks.

KwicherBitchen
09-01-23, 18:32
Girls are being very conservative after all the raids, no slides or fun on the TS, lulu might be back in a month (they always say this), hopefully will be back to normal in a few weeks.TS seems like a pretty clever LEO check used by Burlington. I am surprised though that activities there are now more limited.

VegasGuy1995
09-02-23, 23:09
Open sign off, no answer at door, door locked. What a shame, but being on spring mountain it is no surprise.

Mojo19
09-03-23, 07:03
Going to Vegas in 3 weeks. Want a couple massage therapist who can come to out hotel room and provide sensual massage service.

If anyone has any recommendations, please do let me know. I goggled and found the following:

1. https://lasvegascouplesmassages.com/couples-massage/erotic-massage-is-for-couples/.

They asked $150 for booking and then you work out a tip with her privately for the entertainment. Cash or zelle is fine and full amount due at the time of appointment when the provider is at the hotel room. Seemed legit too me as they did not ask for money ahead. Could it be scam?

2. https://www.hotvegastouch.com/.

They responded to my inquiry:

Our session rates are the same as before -.

1. 5 hr couple is $550.

2 hr couple is $650.

Please fill out the online booking form on our website to make and secure your booking.

Thank you,

Hot Vegas Touch.

Any thoughts?

Mojo19
09-03-23, 07:13

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.Can you please send me the contact info. I have send you a DM. Please check inbox.

RevPerv
09-03-23, 18:18
Went by today. Open sign is, in fact, off but both Mia and Ava are there doing their thing. Ava let my kids swim around in her mouth.

GameBird
09-04-23, 05:53

She also offers a discounted rate for couples.Please have more than one or two posts before contacting me.

JohnRec
09-04-23, 07:59
I've visited a few massage parlors. No other open place has girls as pretty as the ones I've seen at Burlington and Garden Spa. Victoria Spa did, but it has since closed. Are there any massage parlors on the same level or close to Garden Spa and Burlington? The service at Burlington is top notch, but Garden Spa offers a fun and short experience for a fraction of the cost.

ReallyRisky23
09-04-23, 12:47
Went by today. Open sign is, in fact, off but both Mia and Ava are there doing their thing. Ava let my kids swim around in her mouth.Thank you for the info!

RevPerv
09-04-23, 22:39
I've visited a few massage parlors. No other open place has girls as pretty as the ones I've seen at Burlington and Garden Spa. Victoria Spa did, but it has since closed. Are there any massage parlors on the same level or close to Garden Spa and Burlington? The service at Burlington is top notch, but Garden Spa offers a fun and short experience for a fraction of the cost.I've had a couple good ones the 2 times I went to LVY spa on Twain and Paradise. Sketchy area though. Won't go there at night.

Barry Maypole
09-05-23, 10:34
I've visited a few massage parlors. No other open place has girls as pretty as the ones I've seen at Burlington and Garden Spa. Victoria Spa did, but it has since closed. Are there any massage parlors on the same level or close to Garden Spa and Burlington? The service at Burlington is top-notch, but Garden Spa offers a fun and short experience for a fraction of the cost.Although Victoria closed, they are back open under a new name Midnight Rose on Desert Inn, east of the strip in the 900 blk. I can't recall the exact address.

Virgil1974
09-05-23, 12:19
Although Victoria closed, they are back open under a new name Midnight Rose on Desert Inn, east of the strip in the 900 blk. I can't recall the exact address.If you drive east on Desert Inn, it is on the right at the Maryland Pkwy intersection.

WaterMelon334
09-06-23, 01:29
I've visited a few massage parlors. No other open place has girls as pretty as the ones I've seen at Burlington and Garden Spa. Victoria Spa did, but it has since closed. Are there any massage parlors on the same level or close to Garden Spa and Burlington? The service at Burlington is top notch, but Garden Spa offers a fun and short experience for a fraction of the cost.I tried to survey other places before and it was just a waste of time. If you are looking for young girls at a reasonable price then just stick with them. Rotation happens every month.