PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

GrMojo
02-23-11, 08:52
Got a call from Marsha. She said that she just got out of jail and needed cash. Gave her a little but less than she was asking for. She promised an appointment a little later, since she had a down payment, but she took off and was unreachable. Unless she works off the loans, she's not getting one more cent. She must be really stupid to turn down steady income, from a regular client, in favor of quick cash. At least, I didn't give her anything that I couldn't afford to lose.

She had obviously gained a little weight so I guess she needed a fix or something, to get herself slim.

Dongr
02-24-11, 10:14
Sorry to hear that about Marsha. I seen her abour 2 months ago and thought a little something was different. She used to be one of my favorites.

Don

Member #5710
02-24-11, 13:58
She must be really stupid to turn down steady income, from a regular client, in favor of quick cash. That's what crack will do to a girl.

GrMojo
02-24-11, 17:33
That's what crack will do to a girl.True. She looked like she'd been off the stuff for a while, considering her fuller backside. She probably binged on the stuff, yesterday.

Member #5710
02-25-11, 10:42
She looked like she'd been off the stuff for a while, considering her fuller backside. Many girls fill out after some time in the pokey. No drugs and no exercise tends to broaden their backside (and sometimes fill out their tits from the crack pancakes they had hanging). Laura / Laurie was the same when she got out. So was Joy. They both slimmed down rather quickly. That crack is some nasty stuff. Apparently a hard habit to break.

Member #5710
03-04-11, 08:56
Apparently she is back in town. Said she'd been gone visiting family for about a month. Could be but could also be she spent a month in jail. In any case she is back but not doing incalls at the moment. She says she's moving out of where she's staying soon and will be doing incalls again.

I picked her up this morning before first light and drove around looking for a spot. Settled on a spot on the north side. Gave her 0. 40 for her new apartment fund and she returned the favor with her outstanding oral skills.

Have digits for senior members and contributing members who don't have it or may have lost it.

Alwazvice
03-04-11, 09:31
We were supposed to do a hotel room yesterday morning, but our schedules didn't work out. I picked her up at an apartment on the SE side and took her downtown, but we didn't have time to do any fun activities along the way.

She's a bit larger than I like for FS, but she's got an incredibly sensuous mouth, and I'm sure I would not be worrying about the rest of her when she was using it.

Apparently she is back in town. Said she'd been gone visiting family for about a month. Could be but could also be she spent a month in jail. In any case she is back but not doing incalls at the moment. She says she's moving out of where she's staying soon and will be doing incalls again.

I picked her up this morning before first light and drove around looking for a spot. Settled on a spot on the north side. Gave her 0. 40 for her new apartment fund and she returned the favor with her outstanding oral skills.

Have digits for senior members and contributing members who don't have it or may have lost it.

Member #3987
03-04-11, 14:12

Have digits for senior members and contributing members who don't have it or may have lost it. Yeah she sent me a text saying she was back in town. I, too, didn't know she was gone. Last time I saw her was in December. Took her to my place, she was staying off of the str0ll, said someone had broken into and trashed her apartment. When she texted me I asked her about it but she didn't answer.

Yeah, jail is most likely. But at least she's kept the same number.

Monger01
03-04-11, 20:20
Yeah she sent me a text saying she was back in town. I, too, didn't know she was gone. Last time I saw her was in December. Took her to my place, she was staying off of the str0ll, said someone had broken into and trashed her apartment. When she texted me I asked her about it but she didn't answer.

Yeah, jail is most likely. But at least she's kept the same number. Well that explains a lot.

I left her a vm reminding her to change her vm msg about returning the 27th.

Given the comments below I'm glad she kept her cell.

Anyone seen or got hold of Ashley of the garage recently? All I get is vm at her # for months now.

Member #5710
03-05-11, 11:19
My understanding is that she is in jail for a probation violation until sometime in June.

Well that explains a lot.

I left her a vm reminding her to change her vm msg about returning the 27th.

Given the comments below I'm glad she kept her cell.

Anyone seen or got hold of Ashley of the garage recently? All I get is vm at her # for months now.

Member #3987
03-05-11, 23:29
My understanding is that she is in jail for a probation violation until sometime in June.She's not your average, run-of-the-mill SW. Friended her for a while on Facebook, until I didn't want questions from family about how I knew her. Definitely into a wild social scene, but quite an intelligent girl who could really do better with her life. Not that I'm complaining, great beejays. But it's really pretty sad that she's probably making a huge mess of her life.

CruiserinGR
03-06-11, 11:25
I tried to find her in the KC guest registry but no luck, (no last name and I wasn't going to spend forever searching day by day) can anyone point the way? I want to see if she is who I am thinking of.

My understanding is that she is in jail for a probation violation until sometime in June.

Alwazvice
03-07-11, 06:20
I suspect she's a user that knows how to maintain. Up for days, alternates from silence to singing to normal conversation. She's at least consistent on her break-in story and knows how to keep a phone live, so that's a positive on her.

Member #5710
03-07-11, 09:10
I tried to find her in the KC guest registry but no luck, (no last name and I wasn't going to spend forever searching day by day) can anyone point the way? I want to see if she is who I am thinking of.Her last name is Witvoet. She won't be released until 6-2-11.

https://www.accesskent.com/InmateLookup

Member #5710
03-07-11, 09:18
I suspect she's a user that knows how to maintain. Up for days, alternates from silence to singing to normal conversation. She's at least consistent on her break-in story and knows how to keep a phone live, so that's a positive on her.I asked her about her old apartment and she gave me the same break in story that she gave everyone else. She might use, I don't really know. I have heard that she stays up for days at a time. Don't know if it's true. I have visited her probably six or seven times now and she never showed signs of being on anything. She likes to hum and sing to herself but then I know plenty of non-using people that like to do the same. She's always seems to be able to hold a somewhat intelligent conversation.

Maybe she does use and has it under control. I really have no idea.

Alwazvice
03-07-11, 10:22
Either way. Sensuous mouth that needs to be put to good use.

I asked her about her old apartment and she gave me the same break in story that she gave everyone else. She might use, I don't really know. I have heard that she stays up for days at a time. Don't know if it's true. I have visited her probably six or seven times now and she never showed signs of being on anything. She likes to hum and sing to herself but then I know plenty of non-using people that like to do the same. She's always seems to be able to hold a somewhat intelligent conversation.

Maybe she does use and has it under control. I really have no idea.

Member #3987
03-07-11, 17:36
I asked her about her old apartment and she gave me the same break in story that she gave everyone else. She might use, I don't really know. I have heard that she stays up for days at a time. Don't know if it's true. I have visited her probably six or seven times now and she never showed signs of being on anything. She likes to hum and sing to herself but then I know plenty of non-using people that like to do the same. She's always seems to be able to hold a somewhat intelligent conversation.

Maybe she does use and has it under control. I really have no idea. Saw her last nite. Living in a roommate situation now with several females. Has to be home by 11 pm Some kind of probationary condition.

Monger01
03-07-11, 19:43
Saw her last nite. Living in a roommate situation now with several females. Has to be home by 11 pm Some kind of probationary condition.Does she "work" while the roommates are around?

Alwazvice
03-07-11, 23:09
I asked the same question of her and she said "she doesn't do what I do" (there was only 1 roomie in her response to me. So, when I picked her up, there was a "gentleman" that was walking her out and checking me out before she got in my car to leave. Figure what you will on all that. She's still got a pretty mouth.

Does she "work" while the roommates are around?

Member #3987
03-08-11, 00:02
Does she "work" while the roommates are around?She lives within a couple miles of me, didn't attempt incall, just took her to my place since I'm single and that's more comfortable for me. Haven't seen or heard the guy Alwazvice mentioned. She gave me a number to the house because her cell was dying, a female answered. She wasn't sure if Marne was there, said she would check. Heard another female voice in the background, then original female came back on the line and said her roommate said she was out.

So I am not sure what exactly the roommate situation is. But from what I just mentioned, it seems as though "roommate" meant literally the same room. But I don't know for sure, short of asking her. The female who answered the phone, after telling me Marne wasn't in, said "maybe she's on her way to see you" even though she had no idea who I was, so I'm assuming she knows what the deal is.

BTW, Marne seemed a little more distracted last nite. But getting down to business she was exactly as she always is: as close as you can get to GFE without the actual gf. She does kiss, BTW. At first she will seem to turn away, then will give a closed-mouth kiss. But if you open your mouth she will open hers. Also, don't know if she would do full anal (I'm not really into that) but she certainly doesn't mind a finger or two for DP.

Member #5710
03-08-11, 13:47
When I picked her up she came out of a mustard yellow house. I'm assuming this is the house she's still staying in?

As for anal, I've tried it with a couple of ladies. This was a long time ago (15 years or so) One lady was named Dee and she did ferret rescue. She was a bit heavy set but a lot of fun. She would actually ask for anal and got off on it. The other was a SW, tiny girl named Shiela. She used to stay in an efficiency on Lake Michigan Drive in Walker. Prior to that a side street off Fulton that ran parallel to the D. Nice spinner back in the day. Haven't seen her in awhile.

She lives within a couple miles of me, didn't attempt incall, just took her to my place since I'm single and that's more comfortable for me. Haven't seen or heard the guy Alwazvice mentioned. She gave me a number to the house because her cell was dying, a female answered. She wasn't sure if Marne was there, said she would check. Heard another female voice in the background, then original female came back on the line and said her roommate said she was out.

So I am not sure what exactly the roommate situation is. But from what I just mentioned, it seems as though "roommate" meant literally the same room. But I don't know for sure, short of asking her. The female who answered the phone, after telling me Marne wasn't in, said "maybe she's on her way to see you" even though she had no idea who I was, so I'm assuming she knows what the deal is.

BTW, Marne seemed a little more distracted last nite. But getting down to business she was exactly as she always is: as close as you can get to GFE without the actual gf. She does kiss, BTW. At first she will seem to turn away, then will give a closed-mouth kiss. But if you open your mouth she will open hers. Also, don't know if she would do full anal (I'm not really into that) but she certainly doesn't mind a finger or two for DP.

Alwazvice
03-09-11, 08:51
She was in an apartment off E Beltline just north of 28th when I picked her up. Since she lost her place, it sounded like she was sort of floating around until she could get enough $$ saved up for her own place again.

If anyone has any good leads on a provider that actually enjoys anal, please let me know. There's just something about that. But it's tough to find someone that likes it vs. Tolerates it.

When I picked her up she came out of a mustard yellow house. I'm assuming this is the house she's still staying in?

As for anal, I've tried it with a couple of ladies. This was a long time ago (15 years or so) One lady was named Dee and she did ferret rescue. She was a bit heavy set but a lot of fun. She would actually ask for anal and got off on it. The other was a SW, tiny girl named Shiela. She used to stay in an efficiency on Lake Michigan Drive in Walker. Prior to that a side street off Fulton that ran parallel to the D. Nice spinner back in the day. Haven't seen her in awhile.

Member #3987
03-10-11, 03:08
She was in an apartment off E Beltline just north of 28th when I picked her up. Since she lost her place, it sounded like she was sort of floating around until she could get enough $$ saved up for her own place again.

If anyone has any good leads on a provider that actually enjoys anal, please let me know. There's just something about that. But it's tough to find someone that likes it vs. Tolerates it. I'm pretty sure Marne would do more than just tolerate it. She didn't flinch or hesitate for fingers while the other entrance was occupied, and she seemed to get more into it as we went along.

Monger01
03-10-11, 19:32
I'm pretty sure Marne would do more than just tolerate it. She didn't flinch or hesitate for fingers while the other entrance was occupied, and she seemed to get more into it as we went along.Just for the love of pete don't start over donating to her.

She has to be the best gem when it comes to service for the price.

This is usually about the point, as more of us become customers, that one newbie monger "tips" a girl too much and suddenly she thinks she's high end-tail rated. Seen this happen so many times.

Alwazvice
03-11-11, 07:22
Very good point M01! We don't want to end up paying Backpage rates if we can avoid it.

Just for the love of pete don't start over donating to her.

She has to be the best gem when it comes to service for the price.

This is usually about the point, as more of us become customers, that one newbie monger "tips" a girl too much and suddenly she thinks she's high end-tail rated. Seen this happen so many times.

Monger01
03-27-11, 18:32
I was reading some reviews on another site and the guy is complaining about the fact that the girl is not very attractive in person although her pics seem hot. He says "it was like bait and switch, except its the same girl."

Pretty spot on way of saying it. Happened to me quite a few times in years gone by.

Warmer weather coming I hope and the SWs will resume their civic duties serving the public (mongers).

Stay safe.

Jum Hall
03-28-11, 14:55
I called lauri's' number today by 11am I believe, but it was not working. From 11:45am to 1:30pm today[03/28/2011], I cruised the normal area on division, the american best and jimmy williams, but there was not a funking thing in site hehehe.

To that member who I gave lauris number, it is nothing working any more, but last month or January, I saw her at jimmy williams with her friend saturn car I believe, but I gave her 10 for just one nut, but it took me only three to ten minutes in my dream, since she was rushing me abit that her friend might soon come back to his / their room.

If anyone sees lauri, I believe on Monday before checkout time, is a good time when she normally pick up her phone if it is working or she probably would call you back, if you live a discreet message on her phone I believe.

If anyone knows laura new number or her where about and they don't mind sharing it with me through private message, I hope I can give you any information you know too in private, since even jenna, andrea and now lauri number, are not working LOL.

Member #3987
03-28-11, 17:48
I was reading some reviews on another site and the guy is complaining about the fact that the girl is not very attractive in person although her pics seem hot. He says "it was like bait and switch, except its the same girl."

Pretty spot on way of saying it. Happened to me quite a few times in years gone by.

Warmer weather coming I hope and the SWs will resume their civic duties serving the public (mongers).

Stay safe. How do they pay for their drugs in the winter?

Monger01
03-28-11, 21:20
I always wondered that myself.

How do they pay for their drugs in the winter?

Member #5710
03-29-11, 08:06
Laura is currently a guest of the county and will be until April 21. She got busted earlier this month for possession / sale of paraphernalia. If you want to verify you can go to.

https://www.accesskent.com/InmateLookup/

Look up last name Dykstra.

I called lauri's' number today by 11am I believe, but it was not working. From 11:45am to 1:30pm today[03/28/2011], I cruised the normal area on division, the american best and jimmy williams, but there was not a funking thing in site hehehe.

To that member who I gave lauris number, it is nothing working any more, but last month or January, I saw her at jimmy williams with her friend saturn car I believe, but I gave her 10 for just one nut, but it took me only three to ten minutes in my dream, since she was rushing me abit that her friend might soon come back to his / their room.

If anyone sees lauri, I believe on Monday before checkout time, is a good time when she normally pick up her phone if it is working or she probably would call you back, if you live a discreet message on her phone I believe.

If anyone knows laura new number or her where about and they don't mind sharing it with me through private message, I hope I can give you any information you know too in private, since even jenna, andrea and now lauri number, are not working LOL.

GrMojo
03-29-11, 09:08
How do they pay for their drugs in the winter?I think that's where the pimp comes in. Yikes!

Jum Hall
03-29-11, 10:31
Laura is currently a guest of the county and will be until April 21.

Good looking / thanks sparty. Now it means I might have to be on the look out again LOL, since the weather is getting good again.

GrMojo
04-06-11, 17:56
Marsha contacted me recently. Judging by the line she called me on, she lost her old phone and the contact numbers. This time, she made good on starting to repay what she owes me. I had a good time, but I won't give her cash before receiving something for it. I suggested an imaginative solution for repaying the rest, and she seemed all for it. Time will tell.

Monger01
05-03-11, 18:44
I've been out of the local scene for a bit and just tried her cell and got a cell company greeting that didn't sound too promising. New digits? Please PM me. I never got to her since she moved from that place off Coit.

Thanks.

I recall Garage Ashlee was a guest of the system for probation violation.

Is she out or out soon does anyone know?

Sorry to be a begger. I'm just getting back in to the scene again.

Gordo68
05-04-11, 10:14
I've been out of the local scene for a bit and just tried her cell and got a cell company greeting that didn't sound too promising. New digits? Please PM me. I never got to her since she moved from that place off Coit.

Thanks.

I recall Garage Ashlee was a guest of the system for probation violation.

Is she out or out soon does anyone know?

Sorry to be a begger. I'm just getting back in to the scene again. Okay, Ashlee is in until early June (6/2) , and Marne (at least I think it is the Marne we are talking about) is remanded for some charges and could be out any day, but has no definite date for release.

CruiserinGR
05-04-11, 10:44
Okay, Ashlee is in until early June (6/2) , and Marne (at least I think it is the Marne we are talking about) is remanded for some charges and could be out any day, but has no definite date for release.How do you find them on there? It won't let me search by just a first name?

Member #5710
05-04-11, 13:39
How do you find them on there? It won't let me search by just a first name?You find them here. You need to know their last name. I already knew about Ashlee but not what happened with Marne. I called and tested once each a week or two ago with no response. Had a felling she was staying with the county but don't know her last name.

Monger01
05-04-11, 17:55
Thanks Gordo.

Okay, Ashlee is in until early June (6/2) , and Marne (at least I think it is the Marne we are talking about) is remanded for some charges and could be out any day, but has no definite date for release.

Gordo68
05-11-11, 11:23
Apparently there was a multi-state prostitution ring that operated a house in GR for the Latino population (don't know why I didn't know about it). I heard about the Elkhart one this morning on the South Bend TV stations, where I go to school, and after googling it found out they were operating in GR too.

Story is here (http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/05/man_who_police_say_ran_grand_r.html)

Monger01
05-12-11, 17:07
I see Laura was released.

Anyone seen her or have digits?

Laura is currently a guest of the county and will be until April 21. She got busted earlier this month for possession / sale of paraphernalia. If you want to verify you can go to.

Look up last name Dykstra.

Member #5710
05-13-11, 08:37
I see Laura was released.

Anyone seen her or have digits? She was released about three weeks ago. I have not seen her out and about in the morning which has always been the time when I have seen her and dreamed about her.

I tried the digits I had from a few months ago but they are no longer any good.

SOL until someone sees her and dreams about her again.

Jum Hall
05-18-11, 17:41
She was released about three weeks ago. I have not seen her out and about in the morning which has always been the time when I have seen her and dreamed about her.

I tried the digits I had from a few months ago but they are no longer any good.

SOL until someone sees her and dreams about her again.I got the new number and it was working yesterday morning I believe, I can give it to you[sparty] if you want, but as usual, she normally doesn't answer her phone because of her addiction and the folks she hang out with. I saw her twice this week, but I did not do anything with her, because she was trying to run the street game on me by her asking me, to rent a room for her and new york and she had me give new york five dollars for some drinks I believe.

When I went to pick her up at the inn on 28th street, she wasnt ready and I don't have the fuxking time for that shxt, since she was beging me to get her a room and she would let me fuxk her in the puxxy, azz, mouth and I can have as many orgasm as I want, but she did not want new york to show me her shaved puxxy I believe LOL.

New york is about 5 feet 3inches and she weigh between 180 pounds I believe, but since new york was smelling like cigaratte a lot, I had no intention of seeing her this week and she was too much on the streel hussle, in order for her to get a room and her addiction I believe.

Jum Hall
05-18-11, 17:52
I believe on Monday, I was by that fish / chicken store on burton and vision I believe. When I came out from eating I saw her on the phone and I asked her that, mami what's' the deal and she kept saying that the LE / Po Po is around and that I must be one of them, so I had to grab that big boobs of her and play with it a little bit before she was relaxed abit LOL.

She is either white / hispanic and about 5 feet 2 inches tall and weigh about 150 I believe, men that boobs was just geting me horny as fuxk, but she told me that she has to hang out with her girls and if I did not have to work, men I could have ask her, if I can take her to any motel / hotel of her choice, since she was smelling good on her body and clothes hehehe.

She gave me a number and it was working then and earlier this week, but the bxtch / chicken head has not been picking my call LOL. I am willing to trade it out, but I don't leave a message on those bxtches / chicken head phones, so it was still working this week, but I don't know if she return messages, since she has caller I'd and she hasnt called me back yet for over two days now hehehe.

Member #5710
05-19-11, 12:06
I got the new number and it was working yesterday morning I believe, I can give it to you[sparty] if you want, Thanks Jum but I think I will pass on the number (I know too well how that works out) and just offer her a ride if I happen to see her some morning. I'm not entirely surprised that people are seeing her between 32nd and 36th because she used to stay with some dude on a side street down that way. I start looking for her there because I'm not seeing her in her normal area a block or two north of Alger.

Monger01
05-25-11, 19:05
I had an itch that needed scratched and since it was raining most of the day no SW were out that I could see, although LE seemed unusually heavy both in GR and Wyoming on the D. Unlike yesterday when I saw not one.

My dream goes like this:

I had digits for Sharon from a while back and set an appt.
Mid 30's, petite spinner with nice C cups that are more than a handful and like pillows, yet not saggy at all.
She's not model 10 or anything but very attractive and sexy. Her rear almost fits completely in one of my hands.
I never understood the fascination with big butts but to each his own. For me her butt is just right.

She has an incall for now in an old not so well kept trailer north of town. It was messy which she kept apologizing for. Her roommate was busy cleaning as I came in. Sharon offered for us to go elsewhere as her roommate was not leaving. Roommate was a young fairly attractive girl as well. For about 2 seconds I considered a 3some, but decided my wallet was too challenged to even bring it up. Roommate seemed cool so we stayed there.

Sharon is easygoing, seems to enjoy her work and has no aura of rushing you. I offered .75 for 1/2+1/2 and she said ok. She kept talking about she usually gets $.4 and so on but not in a rude way to put me off. She has an upcoming need for cash and said right now she'd take what I could pay.

We get nude and she lets my hand roam and squeeze wherever I want. She's fresh out of the shower and smells good and clean.
She has 3 no nos I know of. No CIM and no FIV, and no DATY. I assume no greek although I didn't ask.
BBBJ for starters and its pretty nice. She uses her hands too but unlike 99% of the women on earth she actually has a sense of touch when it comes to using them. Not too firm, not distracting from the oral, just assisting. She uses this same "massage" on the boys and other than some AMP girls I've known, is among the best at it.

Mini-me is now at attention and she hops on the bed bent over immediately. Doggy for a while and she actually moves up and down instead of leaving me doing all the work like I'm masturbating a body. At this point the service is equal to higher rated escorts I've had in the past. We do some mish and then I pull out to switch positions and she asks if I want her to HJ me to cum on her tits. Not my thing but nice suggestion!
Due to her lube making things a bit too loose for me I opted to finish CBJ when she handled very nicely.

I recommend and will repeat. Well worth the price of under $ for half+half with excellent service and attitude.
L,S,A = 8, 9, 10
Those who I've traded digits with in the past can PM me for hers along with some other details.

Member #5710
06-06-11, 09:36
Anyone know what's happened to Marne / Marnie? Guest of the county? Leave town?

Gordo68
06-06-11, 23:28
I just checked out accessKent and she will be a guest until January! Seems like they threw the book at her. Look under Parker.

Member #5710
06-07-11, 08:06
I just checked out accessKent and she will be a guest until January! Seems like they threw the book at her. Look under Parker.Must be that habitual offender charge that did it.

Monger01
06-22-11, 19:31
I had a dream that Ashlee was recently no longer a guest of the county and after a few weeks of phone tag we met up. Her former "incall" is no longer an option as mom is keeping closer tabs on her now so we opted for a car meeting.

Ashlee is 2x the size she was. No longer a spinner and I'd say she gained 60+ pounds. On the plus side she now has C cups instead of her previous A's.

She's not as enticing to look at as before but gets the job done. French skills are better than many so at least above average. She finishes the job and accidently swallowed but officially she does not offer that and usually spits.

2 pictures of Jackson. Worth the rate although Marne at half the price was a better value.

Jum Hall
06-26-11, 08:15
I called lisa sometime last month and to my surprise her number was working and she called me back later on that day, but this time she was strictly business LOL.

I got a covered head and an uncovered head too, after I agreed to increase the 25 to 35 dollars, I would still see lisa again if other numbers are not working, since lisa looks like she is trying to be low key and she told me that, she doesn't save anybodies number and she doesn't call anyone back if they don't call her up to atleast three times, lisa hasnt called me back for over three weeks now and I might soon try to see if the number is working again, since I have not called lisa for over three / four weeks now.

I don't mind giving any active monger her number especially if the monger is active on the streets, since I have no idea when uncle leo would tone it down on division street LOL.

Less I forget, lisa weigh about 140 then and she is about 5feet 7inches tall I believe in my past dreams with her.

Monger01
07-17-11, 18:43
I dreamed about seeing Ashley again last week and again garage was a no go due to Mom.

Another car date BBBJCIMNQNS.

She claims to have lost 25#s already but it didn't look like it to me.

I hope she gets her old rockin bod back as she promises to.

On the D early last week saw a perfect10 blond near JimWms walking north.

Couldn't stop as I had passengers but wow she was so hot I immediately considered LE decoy.

Never saw her before and not since either.

Stay safe!

Grjack72
07-18-11, 18:25
On the D early last week saw a perfect10 blond near JimWms walking north.

Couldn't stop as I had passengers but wow she was so hot I immediately considered LE decoy.

Never saw her before and not since either.

Stay safe!Was that by any chance on Wednesday in the early afternoon on the west side of D? If so, I saw her as well-twice actually. I concur on the LE decoy part. The first time I saw her she wasn't too far away from a LE car. He was parked just across the street. I couldn't determine if he was just watching her, or was "watching" her. Either way, was definitely smoking hot to look at.

GrMojo
07-26-11, 17:58
Got a call from Marsha, today. She's in town for a little while. Hung out with her at her incall location and had a good time. She should be there at least until morning. Sorry, she doesn't seem to have minutes on her phone. She called from the motel phone.

Monger01
08-11-11, 18:35
Saw Ashlee today for BBBJCIM.

She has lost a lot of weight now.

Service as usual. No drama no fuss.

Duce605
08-11-11, 20:01
Today. 18:35Monger01.

Saw Ashlee today for BBBJCIM.

She has lost a lot of weight now.

Service as usual. No drama no fuss.

I know this my first post but I have been doing this for a very long time I keeP looking for ashlee but I still haven't seen her if you could atleast pm me with a little help just asking where she hangs so I can find her I have been with brandee but I have only got BJ from her she said she don't do anything else

Member #6481
08-29-11, 22:40
Anybody have any good experience with this web site?

GrMojo
08-30-11, 07:45
Anybody have any good experience with this web site?I tried it about 10 years ago. No results at all. GR is just a lousy place for AFF. However, a friend, who used to travel a great deal, had two dates on consecutive nights in Chicago, from AFF. There are parties scheduled on the site, but don't expect the women to be anything special.

Underdog1495
08-30-11, 19:47
You'd have better luck with alt. Com, at least I do.

Member #5710
08-31-11, 07:54
I tried it about 10 years ago. No results at all. GR is just a lousy place for AFF. However, a friend, who used to travel a great deal, had two dates on consecutive nights in Chicago, from AFF. There are parties scheduled on the site, but don't expect the women to be anything special.I hooked up with a divorced mom in Kentwood. Pretty but a bit overweight. We met at her house for "nooners" a few times. It was fun but she ended it after a month or maybe I did. I think she got scared when I told her I wanted to stick my cock up her ass while banging her with a dildo. Never heard from her again.

GrMojo
09-04-11, 16:50
I was driving on Division, about 11:30 this morning, past the vicinity of Log Cabin. Spotted a tall, late thirties, sandy brown haired woman. She must have been 5' 10". She had a nice figure and made prolonged eye contact as I drove by. I might have gone for it if I hadn't come from seeing Stacy. Also, Leo was a few hundred feet ahead of me, so I thought better of it.

Stanley Theman
09-07-11, 15:18
She seems to have disappeared off of the grid. Any info about her would be appreciated.

Thanks,

STM

Nocando
09-07-11, 22:37
Here are two questions I really never understood.

1. Why do a good number of providers have this pose on top of the bathroom sink? Is it supposed to be sexy or something?

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/32004194/blue.jpg

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/medium/31933255/IMAG0113.jpg

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/medium/29429314/Img_00067.jpg

2. What do some providers say "no black men"?

GrMojo
09-08-11, 07:53

1. Why do a good number of providers have this pose on top of the bathroom sink? Is it supposed to be sexy or something?

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/32004194/blue.jpg

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/medium/31933255/IMAG0113.jpg

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/medium/29429314/Img_00067.jpg

2. What do some providers say "no black men"?#1 The girls do their own self-pics and get lousy ideas from the self-pic sites.

#2 It's a cultural thing. Many women have had bad experiences being treated like garbage by black men. In my business, I notice bad traits in some ethnic groups that don't happen in other groups.

There is a way around it. Prove that you're the exception to the rule. I've put in a good word for a number of guys, and this can break-down resistance, if I know both parties really well. Another way, that worked with a friend of mine, is to talk with her in chat or IMs over the course of several days.

Member #4199
09-08-11, 09:02

1. Why do a good number of providers have this pose on top of the bathroom sink? Is it supposed to be sexy or something?Because they're taking the pic themselves with their phone and for that you need a mirror.

Spongebob357
09-09-11, 11:50
I was driving on Division, about 11:30 this morning, past the vicinity of Log Cabin. Spotted a tall, late thirties, sandy brown haired woman. She must have been 5' 10". She had a nice figure and made prolonged eye contact as I drove by. I might have gone for it if I hadn't come from seeing Stacy. Also, Leo was a few hundred feet ahead of me, so I thought better of it.I saw that same chick a couple of weeks ago, if the wife hadn't been with me I would have scooped her up. Anyone had an experience with this one?

Member #3987
09-23-11, 06:46
Does anyone know anything about this girl? Is she possibly SW? Booking info says obstruction / false info, which is usually an SW giving LE a fake name. If she IS a working girl, I would definitely like to get to know her.

https://www.accesskent.com/InmateLookup/showDetail.do?bookNo=1118992

Member #5710
09-23-11, 07:58
I'm getting an error when I try the link.

Does anyone know anything about this girl? Is she possibly SW? Booking info says obstruction / false info, which is usually an SW giving LE a fake name. If she IS a working girl, I would definitely like to get to know her.

https://www.accesskent.com/InmateLookup/showDetail.do?bookNo=1118992

GrMojo
09-23-11, 09:07
I'm getting an error when I try the link.Https://www.accesskent.com/InmateLookup/showDetail.do?bookNo=1118992

Works for me, anyway. I don't have any info on her, however.

Member #3987
09-24-11, 08:10
I'm getting an error when I try the link.Whatever the hell that is, I'm getting it from the link now also. Oh well, it worked originally. Try the KC inmate lookup, under Jennifer Smith.

ElJudoka
09-24-11, 15:52
I was driving on Division, about 11:30 this morning, past the vicinity of Log Cabin. Spotted a tall, late thirties, sandy brown haired woman. She must have been 5' 10". She had a nice figure and made prolonged eye contact as I drove by. I might have gone for it if I hadn't come from seeing Stacy. Also, Leo was a few hundred feet ahead of me, so I thought better of it.This sounds like a girl I have spotted twice over the past couple weeks at 1:00 PM. Once in the vicinity of JW and once in the vicinity of Log Cabin. Both times she was wearing a skirt. If this is the same girl she is definitely a looker. I was on my way back to work both times so no time for a date. We keep trying.

Tunacanlog
09-24-11, 20:46
She's from AE does anyone have any info on her?

GrMojo
09-25-11, 00:38
She's from AE does anyone have any info on her?She advertises on some other boards. I seem to recall that guys said the pics didn't look like her and the appointments were a little disappointing. I don't recall anyone saying they'd repeat the experience. She can be difficult to reach for long periods of time.

Akenathon
09-25-11, 09:43
She advertises on some other boards. I seem to recall that guys said the pics didn't look like her and the appointments were a little disappointing. I don't recall anyone saying they'd repeat the experience. She can be difficult to reach for long periods of time.I met her like a month ago at Super 8 on 44th ST and US 131 she look different than her pics but she is a nice girl, she is like 5 feet, not a cock watcher,

Open menu, BBBJ, DATY, dato, Russian. 69, and if you are interested she is a great kisser. I paid 150 for 1 hour if you want greek add another 50.

Member #3987
10-04-11, 06:11
Due to some changes in my life, I will not be mongering any more. I had a couple requests for private info, but I've deleted all numbers I had. Sorry for any inconvenience and goodbye.

Underdog1495
10-04-11, 17:46
There was a very attractive red head short hair, long trench coat just north of 28th on the D this morning at 5am. I drove by her 3x but I didn't dare try and pick her up. She was too good looking to be a SW. I don't know, getting pulled over recently has me really nervous.

Michboaterii
10-05-11, 11:17
For the life of me I can not remember what the site AE is. Can someone help me out? PM if you think that is best to keep things on the downlow.

GrMojo
10-05-11, 14:43
For the life of me I can not remember what the site AE is. Can someone help me out? PM if you think that is best to keep things on the downlow.You have a PM.

TwistedBrother
10-14-11, 11:57
Be careful.

Ht tp:/detnews. Com / article / 20111014 / METRO / 110140422 / Feds-say-prostitution-ring-used-websites-sex-parties-to-hook-up-clients

(delete spaces)

Macatawa
10-14-11, 12:54
Be careful.

Ht tp:/detnews. Com / article / 20111014 / METRO / 110140422 / Feds-say-prostitution-ring-used-websites-sex-parties-to-hook-up-clients.

(delete spaces) Curious if they will bother going after any members. I doubt they will unless they think it is worth the time. They really have no names of men, but they can chase down many of the women across the state by setting up appointments over time.

Thanks for the link.

GrMojo
10-14-11, 14:33
Curious if they will bother going after any members. I doubt they will unless they think it is worth the time. They really have no names of men, but they can chase down many of the women across the state by setting up appointments over time.

Thanks for the link.They could try to go after members, but it wouldn't get anywhere. At least, it has never been done on any scale.

The government goes after sites like this to harass people. I believe the federal charges are without substance. If someone operates a board like that, they know better than to become pimps. That's asking for trouble. You can bet that if the parent in the story had contacted the site in question, her daughter would have been banned rather quickly.

Our government pays lip service to free speech, but they don't believe in it at all. These sites provide info. The government wants to get people to conform to their will, by bankrupting them, despite the fact that they've broken no laws.

The parties were made out to be something they were not. The parties had defined rules. If you broke a law or rule at the party, you'd be asked to leave at least.

GrMojo
11-03-11, 09:58
I see one SP regularly, with a few others in the wings. I'm looking for some variety. As are some of the other guys. One lady is lackluster and will probably be kicked to the curb. Two go for. 60 for a quickie and go slightly over budget, but perform well. One got even fatter, but performs better for a nice rate. Who do you recommend? I'd be willing to swap info with seniors.

Be sure to ask the ladies, that you're seeing, if they know of any ladies to see for "variety". I've seen some by referral and it turned out pretty good for a while. With the colder months coming, we need to pass numbers around to keep these ladies in circulation. Let's face it, those ladies have bills to pay. If we take care of them, they can take good care of us.

Wanderer2323
11-03-11, 20:17
Headed north for a little R & R.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

http://northernmichigan.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=detailed

Any one willing to share good or bad on this?

Thanks in advance

GrMojo
11-04-11, 09:49

Thanks in advanceThe pic is definitely Jessica. She got rave reviews from some friends. I can email you info on her website, if you'd like, to make sure she's the same woman. Her rates are higher than any SW, however.

Wanderer2323
11-05-11, 00:39
The pic is definitely Jessica. She got rave reviews from some friends. I can email you info on her website, if you'd like, to make sure she's the same woman. Her rates are higher than any SW, however.Thanks Grmojo. Please do email me any info you have on her or her website.

Tinyt
11-08-11, 22:36

Thanks in advanceTry Savanah, I had a dream about her last month that lasted 1/2 hr. 45 min for $.5 she, s the real deal. Pretty anything goes. She's a knockout.

SexScandal
11-24-11, 23:13
Well, I just discovered this forum and from what I can tell, people are tentative about helping newbs, and understandably so. But I am breast obsessed and am thankful that I found this board.

Tonycacg
11-27-11, 13:23
Anyone ever see any girls hanging out in the casinos?

Packerbacker
11-27-11, 13:25
Anyone ever see any girls hanging out in the casinos?You'll always find some chicks looking to make $$$ at a casino. I saw a few girls with questionable morals over the weekend at Gun Lake. Mt Pleasant has a few girls working in it also.

Tonycacg
11-27-11, 13:44
You'll always find some chicks looking to make $$$ at a casino. I saw a few girls with questionable morals over the weekend at Gun Lake. Mt Pleasant has a few girls working in it also.Thanks, In town all week and trying to find a girl to help me out all week. Anyone have any suggestions?

Skyman012
11-27-11, 13:53
Hey All. Have seen lots of talk on Nicki's in GR. Is this one familiar to anyone?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-alotta-fun-21/7338012.616-477-1333

Packerbacker
11-27-11, 15:24
Hey All. Have seen lots of talk on Nicki's in GR. Is this one familiar to anyone?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-alotta-fun-21/7338012

616-477-1333 I think a had a report on here about her somewhere I'm sure of it. Here it goes again. Got her for. 100 for an hour. Started getting down to what can and what can't happen. Started to DATY and it's oh I just started my period. I'm like then I want my money back or at least some of it because I don't fuck bloody messy pussy. Then she says well you can fuck it because I haven't exactly started yet. Went down hill from there with her. FS turned into complete mish and starfish performance. SHe was coked out bad, my own fault I didn't leave but she's tiny and young. Wouldn't give her. 100 for an hour but I'd chance it for less maybe.

ILieToGirls
11-27-11, 16:04

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-alotta-fun-21/7338012

616-477-1333I agree with Packerbacker, she's a total ripoff. She's cute, young & small but always seems to have auntie flow in town and will want a service fee if you don't want to continue. She is heavy into crack and has a HUGE zit from usage on her forehead she covers with a ton of makeup. She has a lookout (pimp) that will have a room adjacent to hers at all times so be careful. I say a. 60 donation would bring her back to earth. She hops back and forth from the Howard Johnson on 28th & 131 to the Super 8 on 28th & Patterson to the Westside off Leonard & Turner to Alpine & 3 mile at the America's Best out there. DATY is what she will have first but then if you go to FS she will say I'm on my period so you can't bang in a dream and be out money.

Skyman012
11-29-11, 02:09
I agree with Packerbacker, she's a total ripoff. She's cute, young & small but always seems to have auntie flow in town and will want a service fee if you don't want to continue. She is heavy into crack and has a HUGE zit from usage on her forehead she covers with a ton of makeup. She has a lookout (pimp) that will have a room adjacent to hers at all times so be careful. I say a. 60 donation would bring her back to earth. She hops back and forth from the Howard Johnson on 28th & 131 to the Super 8 on 28th & Patterson to the Westside off Leonard & Turner to Alpine & 3 mile at the America's Best out there. DATY is what she will have first but then if you go to FS she will say I'm on my period so you can't bang in a dream and be out money.Thanks guys. Other with less downside and more right side up.

Oralgiver75
12-21-11, 20:02
Hello fellow mongarers,

Its hard for me to believe that I have missed 13+ pages of action while trying to reform and become an outstanding husband. Hopefully the upcoming bad weather will not hamper my plans to start making a contribution to the board since my wife put me out and I am going to have more free time on my hands. I will not bore you all with details regarding me since I have already done that once, but I have made a few rounds the past couple of days between 5 and 8p and have come up empty handed each trip. I used to be a 3am-6am kinda traveler but turning over a new leaf screwed that up. Someone cut me a break and share with me the best hours to cruise. With EV and AE having the plug pulled my options have be drastically reduced. I can be kinda picky about size until times get really hard. Fat-Nasty does not turn me on!

Thank you in advance,

OG75

Sexlessmarr197
02-09-12, 13:57
http://mobile.mlive.com/advsag/db_272793/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=e48dnD1F

I wonder who they were.

SSurfer
02-09-12, 19:31
http://mobile.mlive.com/advsag/db_272793/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=e48dnD1F

I wonder who they were.It's been a while since they have posted on Backpage. I believe the 18 yr old was very small and short. Looked extremely young. Seems I remember reviews of her here last summer. Remnants of child birth. She was usually stung out. Doesn't look as if an old link exists anymore. Not to helpful but it's been a while. Could be too close for comfort for some people!

Member773
02-12-12, 18:14
Hi,

I have read many time about guys in LA with their non pro section and decided to try it here with some of the internet sites. Well there is a market for non-pros here and had most luck with plenty of fish website, sugar daddy site, craigslist etc. I put an ad up with pic and went fishing you have to be careful on what you put on there but with 4 weeks I found a Simi regular college girl looking for help weekly / bi weekly bases. At least the girls are smell clean and not drugged up actually want to make sure your happy. Prices vary from girls but average 75-100 per meeting. Cool thing is most of the site they contact you so they praetor and you're the prey. You have more control that way.

Good day

GrMojo
02-13-12, 14:14
Hi,

I have read many time about guys in LA with their non pro section and decided to try it here with some of the internet sites. Well there is a market for non-pros here and had most luck with plenty of fish website, sugar daddy site, craigslist etc. I put an ad up with pic and went fishing you have to be careful on what you put on there but with 4 weeks I found a Simi regular college girl looking for help weekly / bi weekly bases. At least the girls are smell clean and not drugged up actually want to make sure your happy. Prices vary from girls but average 75-100 per meeting. Cool thing is most of the site they contact you so they praetor and you're the prey. You have more control that way.

Good dayIt'll take time to line one of those up. A woman, who I saw for a number of years, tried her hand at the sugar daddy sites, with good results for a few weeks. Those sites require a lot of work and the rates are higher, with some over-inflated female egos. This was about three or four years ago, so things may be different for all concerned.

I have better luck with referrals from fellows mongers, as well as from the ladies. Hopefully, some new prospects pop up soon, because I'd like to be in a position to kick a couple of them to the curb.

Member #4199
02-13-12, 14:54
It'll take time to line one of those up. A woman, who I saw for a number of years, tried her hand at the sugar daddy sites, with good results for a few weeks. Those sites require a lot of work and the rates are higher, with some over-inflated female egos. This was about three or four years ago, so things may be different for all concerned.

I have better luck with referrals from fellows mongers, as well as from the ladies. Hopefully, some new prospects pop up soon, because I'd like to be in a position to kick a couple of them to the curb.Detroit monger here chiming in. Ditto to what Grmojo said. Beside those LA guys are not hitting innocent little students and waitress's no matter what they want to believe. The girls they're hitting are a whole other subset of P2P. Most of the girls they post pics of are hood rats anyways. But a few stellar UTR's can be found with a lot of work. Too much work, and too much trail at times also. IMO "BC" is full of a certain amount of himself (shit) and puts his dick in some nasty assed hoes.

On another note. There is a fucking asshole that likes to play games in the Detroit area boards by responding to SD / UTR / CE ads and also posting his own ads masquerading as a female. Likes to use the name Tabatha Rosas a lot. He likes to stir up shit and will start sending you threatening emails about LE and outting you to your S. O. What this fucking douche bag doesn't realize is that I've tracked him to his real name and place of employment local to my area. If I can do it then it's only a matterof time before someone with less tolerance is going to do it also.

I'm putting it out there to you GR brothers so you know what assholes are lurking to stir shit up for you. This guy spends a great deal of time on his charade and he's even stepped it up a bit lately. I can't fathom for the life of me WTF his little game is all about. But I'm getting ready to out him in a big way.

Member #4199
02-13-12, 15:17
This is the pic that asshole likes to use 99.9% of time when attempting to fuck with you. Actually has several of this girl that he uses. If you get it sent to you just delete the email and forget it. Or fuck with him back. His name is Johnny.

Skyman012
02-16-12, 11:54
Hi,

Good dayTried this technique as well, and was kinda surprised at receiving info from 5-10 different ladies (few more showed up around Christmas time). Only wound up connecting with one. Twice. And she turned out to be decent. Bit pricey but decent. A little thicker than I like but very accommodating and very much GFE. Since it was the first time I tried proactive ads, I was extremely cautious. There is one other that I'm still thinking of connecting with but the rest not so much.

And before the deluge of private messages, I don't have clearance to give away digits, but will ask next visit.

Packerbacker
02-17-12, 16:22
Not fully taking myself out of the market forever but cutting it off for now anyways. I've found a girl who treats me like a king. She is always on time, ask what I want and means it, is a down to earth non druggie, is always fresh and clean. She's been my #1 for a while now and I've made her my 1 and only girl now. I'll continue to read and report as I'll make trips to GR every now and again and will recon an hour or so while I'm there waiting on her. I thinks she's super cool and is an even better escort than I thought I'd ever find. Stay safe guys.

RoadWarrior615
02-17-12, 16:41
Not fully taking myself out of the market forever but cutting it off for now anyways. I've found a girl who treats me like a king. She is always on time, ask what I want and means it, is a down to earth non druggie, is always fresh and clean. She's been my #1 for a while now and I've made her my 1 and only girl now. I'll continue to read and report as I'll make trips to GR every now and again and will recon an hour or so while I'm there waiting on her. I thinks she's super cool and is an even better escort than I thought I'd ever find. Stay safe guys.LMAO she is only being cool because you are paying here to act a way that you like. Remember that. LOL

Packerbacker
02-18-12, 05:24
LMAO she is only being cool because you are paying here to act a way that you like. Remember that. LOLI think that way most of the time but she's different (I hope). I'm just saying I'm done with all the fake pics, bitches who smell like their on a fishing boat, girls who rush the fuck out of you. U know that kinda stuff. I've got a good thing going and don't feel the need to try and upgrade when I think I've got the best thing out there that I can find for the time being that's all. I know as soon as I stopped paying she wouldn't be around I'm not that dumb. Would you "work" for free?

Member773
02-18-12, 21:06
http://www.pof.com/

http://www.sugardaddytoday.com Both are free and you put up ad and see what come your way. Pof you have to be discrete about the wording you use or they will edit or delete your ad.

Tried this technique as well, and was kinda surprised at receiving info from 5-10 different ladies (few more showed up around Christmas time). Only wound up connecting with one. Twice. And she turned out to be decent. Bit pricey but decent. A little thicker than I like but very accommodating and very much GFE. Since it was the first time I tried proactive ads, I was extremely cautious. There is one other that I'm still thinking of connecting with but the rest not so much.

And before the deluge of private messages, I don't have clearance to give away digits, but will ask next visit.

Monger01
02-22-12, 20:22
I think that way most of the time but she's different (I hope). I'm just saying I'm done with all the fake pics, bitches who smell like their on a fishing boat, girls who rush the fuck out of you. U know that kinda stuff. I've got a good thing going and don't feel the need to try and upgrade when I think I've got the best thing out there that I can find for the time being that's all. I know as soon as I stopped paying she wouldn't be around I'm not that dumb. Would you "work" for free?I found a decent regular that I left the scene for the past year or so. Its one reason I stopped posting.

My reasons were similar to Pb's. Reliability, no drama or surprises.

I stopped contacting her about 2 mos. Ago as the reliability part went south all of a sudden as did her general attitude.

She hit a point where she acted like she was doing me a favor (and it wasn't free so. Not a favor in my book).

Its inevitable really.

Still it was good to have a known and sure-thing for almost a year.

Downside though is loss of the thrill of the hunt and of course the variety.

Enjoy it while you can Packer. And don't sweat it when it goes south.

PhinneusGage
02-26-12, 13:07
So I decided to check out oasis today and left a little before they opened so I could stroll the area to see if there were any decent SW's out. I ended up getting pulled over out of nowhere on Division between 44th and 36th. I mean out of nowhere, one second I'm casually cruising and then BOOM heard the noise and seen the cop right on my arse with his lights on. He seen me driving without a seat belt on and I ended up getting a ticket. Said I have to call to figure out how much the ticket will be. That was it for me, I spent all the money I was willing to spend right there, didn't even think about going to Oasis after that. Didn't see anything out either but then again I didn't have too much time to actually check anything out. Third shift seven days a week blows.

Member #4746
02-29-12, 11:07
I think that way most of the time but she's different (I hope). I'm just saying I'm done with all the fake pics, bitches who smell like their on a fishing boat, girls who rush the fuck out of you. U know that kinda stuff. I've got a good thing going and don't feel the need to try and upgrade when I think I've got the best thing out there that I can find for the time being that's all. I know as soon as I stopped paying she wouldn't be around I'm not that dumb. Would you "work" for free?Be careful brother, I had one of those for like 6 years. Message me and I will give you her name to make sure it is not the same one. This girl was a 10, always took great care of herself, beautiful and the chemistry was amazing. These types of relationships always end up bad for everyone (just from my own personal experience). I will never get that way with a girl again. This reminds me of something I heard on the radio (http://www.mojointhemorning.com/pages/show_archive.html?feed=184218&article=9816685). I know from your post that you got experience in the game, just don't let that little head get the best of you.

Good luck!

Doyle30
04-12-12, 17:41
I used to post and read here regularly, around 5-10 years ago or so. It seemed to finally get really quiet with the rise of the local escort boards. When they all were shut down I thought I'd come back and check it out. Amazing! This place has legs again, and that's GREAT to see. TIA for all you mongers reporting- that's huge. While I don't play as much as I used to, I go *way* back to Hotwood's, and places before that (Escorts Maerica or something maybe?). Anyway, I just wanted to say that it's great to be back and see this community doing well. I plan to play soon!

Doyle30

Greeze75
05-01-12, 09:13
Hit the D and saw Gina. Been awile since I seen her (locked up or who knows) She didn't remember me until I asked her if we could stop and get some nylons. Ahhhhh yes she remembers. She was happy to oblige so we stopped she ran in grabbed some and we hit a safe spot BBBJCIM. 2. She is a little petite for my taste but she def likes putting on the hose for me. She went at it like a pro. Gave me the digits and I dropped her off. She is kinda flakey (drugs for sure) but hey wth.

Packerbacker
05-11-12, 16:47
For the fucking love of God quit lying about your stats. 140 pounds my ass you chunky little *****. Your how tall? Your breast are C's, really? Almost every girl on the site lies about 3 or 4 things. We have eyes ladies if you put up your real pics most can tell 170 from 140. Why fucking lie? Just because you got a phone with internet doesn't make you a high $$$ lady. I got a few ladies I go back to just because their for real with their stats and prices. Rant Over.

Member #4025
05-14-12, 11:35
For the fucking love of God quit lying about your stats. 140 pounds my ass you chunky little *****. Your how tall? Your breast are C's, really? Almost every girl on the site lies about 3 or 4 things. We have eyes ladies if you put up your real pics most can tell 170 from 140. Why fucking lie? Just because you got a phone with internet doesn't make you a high $$$ lady. I got a few ladies I go back to just because their for real with their stats and prices. Rant Over.PB. I'm in Lansing and the same holds true here; in fact, I'm convinced that 90% of BP girls are former / current SW based on the crap you describe; at the moment I know of at least one that has started posting on Lansing BP; nice girl, don't know what she is asking on BP, but all my previous car dates with her were 20 BBBJ type dates. BP quality and service is just poor at best.

Enigma3
05-14-12, 12:23
For the fucking love of God quit lying about your stats. 140 pounds my ass you chunky little *****. Your how tall? Your breast are C's, really? Almost every girl on the site lies about 3 or 4 things. We have eyes ladies if you put up your real pics most can tell 170 from 140. Why fucking lie? Just because you got a phone with internet doesn't make you a high $$$ lady. I got a few ladies I go back to just because their for real with their stats and prices. Rant Over.Until I can verify with my own eyes, I always add 20 pounds and 5 years to the descriptions provided and only then are you in the ballpark. Not to mention the 7 year old pictures used!

Duce605
06-08-12, 00:06
I read a lot but bare post I usely have one girl that I see all the time I went to call one that I like and I cannt find her she went by sexy italying her number was 616- xxx-7021 does anybody no what happen to her either pm menor let me know here.

Thanks

Jum Hall
06-22-12, 09:17
Thanks to Grking, I was able to hook up with angela earlier this month I believe. She probably has regular's' that she sees and she probably is covered everything because of her boyfriend I believe and she looked way better then the picture posted and the one she sent to my phone too. She is willing to give whoever two nuts as long as they don't take too long and are willing to donate 50 through atleast 100 I believe and since I mainly got her digits through grking, unless I get his permission to share it out, I believe you should go through him or the other monger's'/gent's' who have her number or way to contact her.

I am mainly posting her and rosy because of my overtime being cut and I would not have fund's' to see her often as I wish, since angela was very nice in person, but as always I believe you should still keep your guard up with whoever.

MuskMale
06-25-12, 08:04
http://www.**************.com/escorts/lady-gazelle-grand-rapids-white-female

I'm looking for info on Lady Gazelle. Anyone out there familiar?

Member #5595
07-03-12, 18:01
I saw her last month, and she gave me one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The past 2 weeks her phone has been disconnected. Does anyone have any idea what happened to her, or have a new number where she can be reached?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-23/8918812

Enigma3
07-08-12, 15:41
I saw her last month, and she gave me one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The past 2 weeks her phone has been disconnected. Does anyone have any idea what happened to her, or have a new number where she can be reached?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-23/8918812Well, I don't have any information, but the fact that the phone is disconnected and that she has not posted in over a month might lead me to believe she decided this wasn't her cup of tea, or she moved on, or she found a sugar daddy.

Either way I think you need to find something else.

Jum Hall
07-10-12, 08:11
I believe / think 07/07/2011 on the chatline, star gave me her number and she sent me atleast three pictures and since she probably is not license / good in massage, I probably would not see her unless I see / hear from someone.

From her picture, she should be around five feet three inches and she might weigh 110 through 150 and since she is black, I am not into her too since I mainly see black females who have a CMT license or if they are VERY VERY good at deep tissue / sport's' massage and sensual / tantra massage LOL.

I have her number and she was asking for 100 for a short stay and 150 for one hour and she later thought that I only want phone sex from her LOL. Anyways, if you want her number and you have some good information for me too, then her number is your's', since her number was still working as of yesterday.

Blackfire
07-24-12, 22:19
Anyone tried the ladies on Leonard who do the haircuts in lingerie. I think they also may have a topless offering? Haircut any good, looks any good?

Chad01
07-26-12, 23:26
Anyone tried the ladies on Leonard who do the haircuts in lingerie. I think they also may have a topless offering? Haircut any good, looks any good?What place is this and where? Is it expensive? I also would enjoy info on this place. Girls hot?

Thanks in advance

Asianplvr
07-27-12, 16:30
Astaire's.

http://saginaw.backpage.com/HealthServices/astaires-mens-grooming-with-lingerie-stylists/9189352

Not sure why its in Saginaw section.

What place is this and where? Is it expensive? I also would enjoy info on this place. Girls hot?

Thanks in advance

Dave GR
08-01-12, 10:51
Astaire's.

http://saginaw.backpage.com/HealthServices/astaires-mens-grooming-with-lingerie-stylists/9189352

Not sure why its in Saginaw section.Hey, this is right in my area. I think I know the place. I'll have to walk by outside and see what I can see.

Packerbacker
08-01-12, 22:25
I usually try and stay away from Mongering on the weekend. Too many a guy has money on these days and the providers have many an option available to them. I go Monday-Thursday myself. Sometimes late Sunday evening or night. I can get better prices from the girls on these days and I'm not the tenth guy she's seen on them days either.

WolvGuy
08-02-12, 07:21
I usually try and stay away from Mongering on the weekend. Too many a guy has money on these days and the providers have many an option available to them. I go Monday-Thursday myself. Sometimes late Sunday evening or night. I can get better prices from the girls on these days and I'm not the tenth guy she's seen on them days either.I tend to agree. I have had pretty good luck on Weds and Thurs in the past because alot of these girls like the weekend off to. Also good deals can be had the last week of the month with rent and utilities coming up.

WolvGuy
08-02-12, 07:29
I usually try and stay away from Mongering on the weekend. Too many a guy has money on these days and the providers have many an option available to them. I go Monday-Thursday myself. Sometimes late Sunday evening or night. I can get better prices from the girls on these days and I'm not the tenth guy she's seen on them days either.I tend to agree. I have had pretty good luck on Weds and Thurs in the past because alot of these girls like the weekend off to. Also good deals can be had the last week of the month with rent and utilities coming up.

Enigma3
08-02-12, 11:08
I usually try and stay away from Mongering on the weekend. Too many a guy has money on these days and the providers have many an option available to them. I go Monday-Thursday myself. Sometimes late Sunday evening or night. I can get better prices from the girls on these days and I'm not the tenth guy she's seen on them days either.I tend to see them when my time allows and theirs is open, but generally Tuesday has always been the best for me.

Dave GR
08-03-12, 14:25
I usually try and stay away from Mongering on the weekend. Too many a guy has money on these days and the providers have many an option available to them. I go Monday-Thursday myself. Sometimes late Sunday evening or night. I can get better prices from the girls on these days and I'm not the tenth guy she's seen on them days either.I've found I have time and they have availability Mon-Thur afternoons. I see someone else mentions end of the month for better prices. I'll have to remember that.

LoneWolf35
08-07-12, 21:43
Just wondering if she's legit or not. She posted a CL ad a while ago but it's down now. She says she lives in Plainfield, don't want to find out she isn't what she says she is.

Squash1324
08-08-12, 02:04
Just wondering if she's legit or not. She posted a CL ad a while ago but it's down now. She says she lives in Plainfield, don't want to find out she isn't what she says she is.

191533I dreamed of her a while back. She was quite talkative and somewhat shy in getting going. I didn't ask what was specifically on the menu but I did get a BBBJ and cmish. Not too bad for the donation.

GMacMan
08-09-12, 17:10
What place is this and where? Is it expensive? I also would enjoy info on this place. Girls hot?

Thanks in advanceI've been. Great personalities, nice girls. Depends on what you like when you ask about hotness. Check out their pics on FB or linked from their ad on CL. I got a great cut from Heather (short perky brunette / red / blue / whatever color of the day). Topless option will run you. 7 for any of them. No other extras that I could tell, since salon services are performed in an open communal area behind the curtain. But a great view during my cut. They are adding more mirrors on the back wall so you can take a look at the fine rear views during the entire haircut. Topless would be tantillizing when your hair gets washed, however, I did not opt for that.

I, personally, liked Heather and will repeat. Might buy rogain to get my hair to grow out quicker. (j / k)

Jum Hall
08-23-12, 15:06
Sometime last month[07/2012], I was very free in giving mainly members with less then 25 posts a detail message through PM, but I don't know if it came from the junior member's' or one senior member. I gave the senior member alot of detail information through PM and I was even willing to give him / her or whoever he works with, the benefit of the doubt by me, maybe even meeting him in person if he was willing to prove himself more to me, since I had my suspision about him, the same week I mainly gave that senior member some detail information, wyoming LE stopped me on 36th street and division and from no where, another wyoming LE came with a dog to see if I had anything in my vehicle, but luckily I had a very good pessenger with me and the dog did not smell anything, since all my vehicle documents are always up to date too and my license tag too.

After last month, I now came to my senses of being VERY VERY careful with any senior member who mainly ask too much question in the open or rearly ever post actual good information that can be confirmed by senior members and even junior member's' too, since I still send out information through PM, but now I will be keeping my guard up more of what I share with anyone and hopefully other's' will be careful what they share with other's' who ask too much question in the open and through PM[private message].

Pete3854
08-25-12, 22:00
I've been. Great personalities, nice girls. Depends on what you like when you ask about hotness. Check out their pics on FB or linked from their ad on CL. I got a great cut from Heather (short perky brunette / red / blue / whatever color of the day). Topless option will run you. 7 for any of them. No other extras that I could tell, since salon services are performed in an open communal area behind the curtain. But a great view during my cut. They are adding more mirrors on the back wall so you can take a look at the fine rear views during the entire haircut. Topless would be tantillizing when your hair gets washed, however, I did not opt for that.

I, personally, liked Heather and will repeat. Might buy rogain to get my hair to grow out quicker. (j / k) All three girls have been arrested, and the place has been shutdown as of early blast week.

Member #5595
08-25-12, 22:31
"All three girls have been arrested, and the place has been shutdown as of early blast week."

Does anyone know what happened there? I never went in there but I live close and was intrigued.

GrMojo
08-26-12, 12:01
"All three girls have been arrested, and the place has been shutdown as of early blast week."

Does anyone know what happened there? I never went in there but I live close and was intrigued.I did an online search and found the girls' publicity pics for the shop. Only found pics for two the the ladies on the county site. Neither were arraigned and they were released. I saw that they were doing private parties. That could cause problems for them.

Pete3854
08-26-12, 14:35
I did an online search and found the girls' publicity pics for the shop. Only found pics for two the the ladies on the county site. Neither were arraigned and they were released. I saw that they were doing private parties. That could cause problems for them.My guess is they were probably busted for serving drinks. Last time I was in there they gave me. A. Couple drinks, I told them that without a liquor license they can get in some real. Trouble. They responded with " not if we don't charge".

I told them they had better ask their attorney, because you can't serve alcohol regardless if you don't charge for it. Sad to see them go.

Doyle30
08-26-12, 18:33
My guess is they were probably busted for serving drinks. Last time I was in there they gave me. A. Couple drinks, I told them that without a liquor license they can get in some real. Trouble. They responded with " not if we don't charge".

I told them they had better ask their attorney, because you can't serve alcohol regardless if you don't charge for it. Sad to see them go.This. That's why Jude's quit giving a beer a number of years ago- they gave one free with a haircut. The state threatened to arrest the stylists, so they quit.

Jum Hall
08-26-12, 20:01
IVYnb1 replied to my PM in a discreetful and good way for me, hopefully she is among good females / providers, as long as she hopefully take her time to understand where to post and to add information from the street too LOL.

Anyways ivynb1, welcome again and keep up your good ways as those gent's'/monger's' have written about you and hopefully when am ready and if you are around, I would like / love to see you then for msog, dfk / lfk, CBJ / BBBJ and FS for no more then 100 per hour for me and hopefully other gent / monger too LOL.

GrMojo
08-26-12, 21:58
This. That's why Jude's quit giving a beer a number of years ago- they gave one free with a haircut. The state threatened to arrest the stylists, so they quit.That's a prime example of big government. Too many stupid laws, designed to extort money from people. If we only had one tax, an income tax, people would be shocked what they pay in taxes. Because of gradual taxes, like sales tax, we don't know the total we're paying.

Jum Hall
08-29-12, 06:17
I take this back.

IVYnb1 replied to my PM in a discreetful and good way for me, hopefully she is among good females / providers, as long as she hopefully take her time to understand where to post and to add information from the street too LOL.

Anyways ivynb1, welcome again and keep up your good ways as those gent's'/monger's' have written about you and hopefully when am ready and if you are around, I would like / love to see you then for msog, dfk / lfk, CBJ / BBBJ and FS for no more then 100 per hour for me and hopefully other gent / monger too LOL.With the way ivynb1 has attacked me in the open and through PM, she must have come on usasexguide for drama / trolling, since she posted my last private message to her out there in the streetwalker section and she also posted whoever number on backpage.

If you still want to see ivy / ivynb1, check all her post on usasexguide and I am also willing to give you all the PM she sent me without me needing anything from you as long as you prove that you are a monger / gent.

Asianplvr
08-29-12, 10:56
Can we please put this to rest? I am frankly getting tired of seeing this dispute between Ivy and mongers in several sections of this forum.

Points taken from both sides.

Asianplvr

TwistedBrother
09-04-12, 21:40
Dude, clear your private message cache! ;)

Asianplvr
09-05-12, 21:57
Dude, clear your private message cache! ;)Cache cleared. Site seems to be having tech issues for me.

Zensual
09-06-12, 15:28
I know a girl in Norton shores area of Muskegon that is looking for a ride to Kalamazoo this weekend and she would definitely show her appreciation to someone that could give her that ride on a personal level. If you are interested PM me. She's 20yo 5'6 130 pounds adorabley cute.

Zensual
09-06-12, 16:51
A friend of mine needs a ride from Muskegon to Kalamazoo and she would be very appreciative if you know what I'm saying, contact me with your phone number and Ill text you if you want more info.

Three Nutz
09-06-12, 17:42
For those of you how know and remember Meadow, she is back in town Fri evening to Sunday to pack and move to Chicago. She does not have access to a computer as she moved that already. She asked me to give her email address out to those how have seen her before. PM me with with info on her so I know you have met her and I will give you her email address so you can say good-bye properly.

3Nutz

Greeze75
09-10-12, 15:24
Did she get her ride to K Zoo.

A friend of mine needs a ride from Muskegon to Kalamazoo and she would be very appreciative if you know what I'm saying, contact me with your phone number and Ill text you if you want more info.

BigDNick
09-19-12, 01:48
She's legit. Her name is Ashley. Seems to live in the Plainfield Motel. It's a smoking room so be prepared to come out smelling like it, the place is rough. Lives there with her husband. He goes around the corner and plays on his cell phone for the allotted time. She has very good oral skills. Full menu pretty much, I don't think her Y is worth dining at though. You be the judge. $50 for a hh. Very reasonable. Park at meijer, walk over, hit it and be on your way. She's super cool, just in a trashy sort of way.

AvaWing88
09-20-12, 23:16
She's legit. Her name is Ashley. Seems to live in the Plainfield Motel. It's a smoking room so be prepared to come out smelling like it, the place is rough. Lives there with her husband. He goes around the corner and plays on his cell phone for the allotted time. She has very good oral skills. Full menu pretty much, I don't think her Y is worth dining at though. You be the judge. $50 for a hh. Very reasonable. Park at meijer, walk over, hit it and be on your way. She's super cool, just in a trashy sort of way.Anyone have her contact info?

Keke1985
10-30-12, 19:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Asianplvr
11-01-12, 19:36
After 4 visits to Oasis with my BP provider I was told today that I am "no longer invited here". WTF I said to myself. We had no prior confrontations or altercations with anyone there. We always left the room tidy and clean. My question is: has anyone had this happen to them? The manager will not give out any details or reasons. Nothing was ever said to us on prior visits. My only conclusion is because we have sex while at their establishment as I have deposed of condoms in the waste can.

SanityIsRealit
11-02-12, 10:57
After 4 visits to Oasis with my BP provider I was told today that I am "no longer invited here". WTF I said to myself. We had no prior confrontations or altercations with anyone there. We always left the room tidy and clean. My question is: has anyone had this happen to them? The manager will not give out any details or reasons. Nothing was ever said to us on prior visits. My only conclusion is because we have sex while at their establishment as I have deposed of condoms in the waste can.You are on the right track with your conclusion.

I've been told by many massage providers at different establishments that having sex at the establishment is a big risk and a no-no. The last thing they want is unwanted attention. They were probably just covering their ass which meant keeping you out of the establishment. I'd be curious as to if they got rid of your BP provider as well.

Usually if I get a really good experience at a parlor, if the provider offers FS, we'll exchange numbers and handle it off-site. Plus the provider gets more of the profits.

Asianplvr
11-02-12, 17:31
I see a lot of new members lately which is great for all of us. There's a lot of good / bad info here on many topics and providers. Senior members like to see your experiences posted before a lot of questions are asked. New members can be a great source of new info so please share.

Grjohn
11-02-12, 18:39
You are on the right track with your conclusion.

I've been told by many massage providers at different establishments that having sex at the establishment is a big risk and a no-no. The last thing they want is unwanted attention. They were probably just covering their ass which meant keeping you out of the establishment. I'd be curious as to if they got rid of your BP provider as well.

Usually if I get a really good experience at a parlor, if the provider offers FS, we'll exchange numbers and handle it off-site. Plus the provider gets more of the profits.I think he's talking about Oasis Hot Tubs, they took issue with me bringing a camera in, too. Left the case in the car and tucked the camera in a pocket and we were all good. They're trying to keep the appearance of being legit, is my guess. I thought we all knew getting naked in a hot tub leads to crazy monkey sex, but I guess some people haven't figured it out yet.

John

Asikkej12
11-03-12, 07:16
Anyone tap this yet?

I coming up with payton ashley form the pld boards when I check the number?

Pete3854
11-03-12, 07:48
After 4 visits to Oasis with my BP provider I was told today that I am "no longer invited here". WTF I said to myself. We had no prior confrontations or altercations with anyone there. We always left the room tidy and clean. My question is: has anyone had this happen to them? The manager will not give out any details or reasons. Nothing was ever said to us on prior visits. My only conclusion is because we have sex while at their establishment as I have deposed of condoms in the waste can.You are probably one of several clients a day that your BP provider parades thru there. Not hard for management to figure out what she is doing.

GrMojo
11-03-12, 09:42
I think he's talking about Oasis Hot Tubs, they took issue with me bringing a camera in, too. Left the case in the car and tucked the camera in a pocket and we were all good. They're trying to keep the appearance of being legit, is my guess. I thought we all knew getting naked in a hot tub leads to crazy monkey sex, but I guess some people haven't figured it out yet.

JohnIf you want to bring a camera or camcorder in, put it in a duffle. Put stuff in soft cases to make it seem like you have a shave kit and swim suits in there. I've video taped a number of times there and no one has asked to check the bag. Of course, part of the deal with my guest is to not share the video with anyone else, so even Oasis won't see it.

Grjohn
11-03-12, 10:50
If you want to bring a camera or camcorder in, put it in a duffle. Put stuff in soft cases to make it seem like you have a shave kit and swim suits in there. I've video taped a number of times there and no one has asked to check the bag. Of course, part of the deal with my guest is to not share the video with anyone else, so even Oasis won't see it.Tripod legs sticking out of the bag are a dead giveaway, though. I had to get creative with camera placement, window-sill, chair arm, etc. A bean bag or mini tripod to put the camera on helps.

GrMojo
11-03-12, 16:21
Tripod legs sticking out of the bag are a dead giveaway, though. I had to get creative with camera placement, window-sill, chair arm, etc. A bean bag or mini tripod to put the camera on helps.I brought in a full-size, light tripod. It folds down to less than 22" and weighs about 3 pounds. Some lights and a mini-tripod would have been nice for some of the angles.

Many girls are less than discrete. I ask a girl when she was last at Oasis, before taking her. Less than a month between visits is too soon.

Asianplvr
11-03-12, 16:55
I think he's talking about Oasis Hot Tubs,

JohnYes, I am talking about Oasis Hot Tubs on Alpine.

NCockBlock
11-13-12, 10:50
Picked up the hobby years back traveling overseas. Locally CL WAS a resource before getting smacked by LE, Now BP seems to fill that void, but so so so shady and beyond difficult to filter through the garbage (even with this awesome site to assist in sharing experiences). That being said I keep an eye on Eros, but that seems low in volume for this geographical area. Does anyone else use a reliable 'mainstream' site to help navigate talent?

RollTheStroll
11-25-12, 21:18
After 4 visits to Oasis with my BP provider I was told today that I am "no longer invited here". WTF I said to myself. We had no prior confrontations or altercations with anyone there. We always left the room tidy and clean. My question is: has anyone had this happen to them? The manager will not give out any details or reasons. Nothing was ever said to us on prior visits. My only conclusion is because we have sex while at their establishment as I have deposed of condoms in the waste can.I doubt that it was the condoms. I've heard that staff members expect "sperm patrol" (cleaning up after sex) as part of the duties, much like an attendant in a peep booth joint. I'd guess your BP girl has shown up with different partners and / or someone checked out BP, etc. And found her pics and put two and two together.

Jum Hall
12-08-12, 06:45
Sometime last month I believe, I called Roxyanne to see if she was free, since I was trying to see BP Angela and one other under the radar of mine too and since they both did not answer, I then decided to give roxyanne a called and she said, hey you papi, you always call me once in a blue moon and never do anything with me and if you for real, let's' do this and since she said that, she wouldn't be in a rush, I decided to take my chances with her, since I had 100 through 200 dollars to blow on a working girl.

Roxyane was very nice in the vehicle and during the time of trying to get a motel / hotel, since I was on a time crunch to get my two / three nuts from her for 60 through 100 dollars and I give her the room too, since I had to go to work and I flt that if she was any good like she said in person, then she deserve the room to use with whoever, since I put the room in her name and I did not give a fuck then, now during the room is where things went a bit down hill, since roxyanne was on a mission to get the three nuts from me within the hour and since I refuse to please myself before I see a b1tch / wh0r6 / working girl, my first nut always cums quick and my second / third nut takes a while to cum.

I give her credit for her effort, since I had CBJ / BBBJ, CFS, LFK and body play on her / myself for 110 dollars I believe[motel / hotel fee and cash to her], but what might make me not see her soon till next year is because of her trying to upsell me from CBJ to BBBJ during intercouse, since the wrong head was thinking then and she use that to her advantage during my weakest moment LOL.

Roxayane is about 5 feet 9 inches tall and she weigh between 170 through 200 pounds I believe, I have her 616 area code number, since she told me about somethings and which is why am being abit discreet in the open, since I saw her on tagg6d website and I think she might be on one michigan website too, since I prefer to send it through private message and as long as you are a monger / gent, I can give you the website since this is the last month of the year, am abit in a giving mood, but don't test my mood swings LOL.

Less I forget, she has some belly sag from kids I believe and her pussy was smelling some how and she told me that, that is because of her fucking her man raw and because she use condoms with mongers / gents, so am glad roxayane helped my little head to think during FS.

Jum Hall
12-08-12, 07:04
Sometime during 11/2012 I decided to call the tatoo angela that was originally posted by ILieToGirls to see if her phone was still working and I was shocked to find out that, it was still working and that she was still very nice on the phone. Anyhow, she said that she will call me back in four hours and she really did call back between four through six hours, so I was shocked and unprepare, since I had company around me and I just couldn't get out, since I got to discreet sometimes, since I couldn't do anything that day, I told her that I would call and text her the next day.

The next day came and she wasnt picking up when I called her, but she replied me through text and since I thanked her for time because of her saying that she can't do anything that day, she now decided to text me out of the blue on a weekend and writing something about petey, so I don't know what the fuck that was all about from her, since she said that her battery was about to die and can't talk much, I decided to pass her by, since I wasnt in the mood to text her that day and was why I now decided to see roxayanne.

Just to add about what I wrote about her my first time when I got her number through GrKing[Thanks my monger brother and I still owe you one, but try and reply me that same day or week and I would do my best to hook you up with the other wayland b1tch I told you about], she only charge me 20 the first time and gave me CBJ and she told me that I can get FS, but I came through CBJ and since we where not in a room, I did not want to go again, since I Love to clean up before I go again and since I think she might have graduated to backpage, I am giving you mongers / gents a heads up, that way hopefully you moth6r fuck6ers don't start over paying this sluts / girls LOL.

Gcd02
12-11-12, 11:48
So I was looking through the kent county photos, saw a SW that looked young, thought to myself she probably has a facebook, and by typing her name in I found it. Didn't try to contact her, just curious if anyone ever exploited this before? Merry xxxmas

ILieToGirls
12-12-12, 12:49
So I was looking through the kent county photos, saw a SW that looked young, thought to myself she probably has a facebook, and by typing her name in I found it. Didn't try to contact her, just curious if anyone ever exploited this before? Merry xxxmasYes, I used to have a fake facebook account to strictly find SW's & BP'ers. They're pretty much all on there if you can manage to know their real names. Sometimes they use the same BP photo's if not to revealing. Most of the girls I post photo's of have FB accounts. =-)

Grking
12-27-12, 03:22
Jum Hall, Good to see you took advantage of the digits I shared with you and called that Angela. She is definitely a GFE dream. I saw that Ho the other day strollin at Franklin and Eastern. She was grinning and handing out cigarettes to the other heads on the corner at High Noon. I stopped to watch for a bit and saw she lasted about 3 minutes before some at lunch monger swooped her round & tatted ass up.

Hit me up with a good return for passing on those working digits.

Happy hunting!

Sometime during 11/2012 I decided to call the tatoo angela that was originally posted by ILieToGirls to see if her phone was still working and I was shocked to find out that, it was still working and that she was still very nice on the phone. Anyhow, she said that she will call me back in four hours and she really did call back between four through six hours, so I was shocked and unprepare, since I had company around me and I just couldn't get out, since I got to discreet sometimes, since I couldn't do anything that day, I told her that I would call and text her the next day.

The next day came and she wasnt picking up when I called her, but she replied me through text and since I thanked her for time because of her saying that she can't do anything that day, she now decided to text me out of the blue on a weekend and writing something about petey, so I don't know what the fuck that was all about from her, since she said that her battery was about to die and can't talk much, I decided to pass her by, since I wasnt in the mood to text her that day and was why I now decided to see roxayanne.

Just to add about what I wrote about her my first time when I got her number through GrKing[Thanks my monger brother and I still owe you one, but try and reply me that same day or week and I would do my best to hook you up with the other wayland b1tch I told you about], she only charge me 20 the first time and gave me CBJ and she told me that I can get FS, but I came through CBJ and since we where not in a room, I did not want to go again, since I Love to clean up before I go again and since I think she might have graduated to backpage, I am giving you mongers / gents a heads up, that way hopefully you moth6r fuck6ers don't start over paying this sluts / wh0r6es LOL.

The Scroller
01-02-13, 18:17
It's hard to believe this site is safe for posting, I mean it is on the internet. But I don't see how it will work if I don't participate. Any tips on posting safely would be greatly appreciated. I have experiences to share but don't want back lash.

Thanks

GrMojo
02-18-13, 10:12
This time of year, pickings are slim, but I found one way around it. Simply ask an SP, that you see regularly, if she has a friend who is in the business. I explained to one SP that I'm kicking another girl to the curb and I need someone to fill the void. She suggested a friend that she does duos with. She arranged for me to meet her, because I've been stung before. I don't want to agree to an appointment with a highly recommended, yet butt ugly woman. Hopefully, the duo will happen before too long. Her friend looked pretty good!

Always meet the new girl on a no-obligation basis, if a woman recommends her. Women think we get turned on by anything with a pussy, and most of us don't.

TwistedBrother
02-18-13, 12:04
No one has ever been pinched for posting, in and of itself. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but I think that's the truth. I've been posting for 10 years, usually in detail and frequently, without an issue. Now, is it true LE could use some of this info to help shut something down? Yes. It happens with varying frequency. But even without them reading this, stuff gets shut down and providers get pinched.

So just take some time reading what's posted here and in other forums around the state (or country) and learn what a relatively discreet post is, if that makes you feel better. And follow that example. It's not that hard.

It's hard to believe this site is safe for posting, I mean it is on the internet. But I don't see how it will work if I don't participate. Any tips on posting safely would be greatly appreciated. I have experiences to share but don't want back lash.

Thanks

Grjack72
02-21-13, 19:25
Fully agree with this. I would add, if you are completely new to the hobby, don't try to TOFTT right off the bat. Do some research on a girl, look for reviews, particularly ones that date back at least a couple months. Once you get a better feel for how the game is played, then branch out more (and share your reviews). There are tons of posts on here about how to stay safe and not fall into a trap. Rule #1, always think with your big head, not the little one. It will lead you to trouble.

No one has ever been pinched for posting, in and of itself. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but I think that's the truth. I've been posting for 10 years, usually in detail and frequently, without an issue. Now, is it true LE could use some of this info to help shut something down? Yes. It happens with varying frequency. But even without them reading this, stuff gets shut down and providers get pinched.

So just take some time reading what's posted here and in other forums around the state (or country) and learn what a relatively discreet post is, if that makes you feel better. And follow that example. It's not that hard.

GrMojo
02-23-13, 00:55
It definitely helps to ask, if one of the ladies you see regularly has a friend who is in the biz. Got a menage and had a great time! Angel's girlfriend, Sam, may not be as hot as Angel, but she looks good and has some serious skills. I'll repeat the experience, both as solos and duos.

For those of you who see Angel already, she'd probably be open to introducing you to her friend. I have Angel's digits available to senior members.

Bloozer
02-23-13, 16:44
It definitely helps to ask, if one of the ladies you see regularly has a friend who is in the biz. Got a menage and had a great time! Angel's girlfriend, Sam, may not be as hot as Angel, but she looks good and has some serious skills. I'll repeat the experience, both as solos and duos.

For those of you who see Angel already, she'd probably be open to introducing you to her friend. I have Angel's digits available to senior members.I'm Bloozer. I post mostly on "Reviews". I'm interested in Angels No. Also, I Highly recommend Brooke Of Vegas. Wow! You can use me as a reference.

On MIC I'm "testikle", boardname, the girls know me as Mike The Hairstrylist.

Thanks

Greeze75
03-01-13, 12:19
Ok here goes. I realize I'm not a senior member but I need a regular. Mine has been flaking all of a sudden and as we all know SW action in GR has been dead. Anyone with some digits would be greatly appreciated. I've done the BP thing but thats getting way to expensive. Don't want anything for free but just don't want to go broke. Any help would be appreciated. BTW lookin for a white girl maybe with some curves.

Mw Jrp
03-01-13, 20:58
Ok here goes. I realize I'm not a senior member but I need a regular. Mine has been flaking all of a sudden and as we all know SW action in GR has been dead. Anyone with some digits would be greatly appreciated. I've done the BP thing but thats getting way to expensive. Don't want anything for free but just don't want to go broke. Any help would be appreciated. BTW lookin for a white girl maybe with some curves.If you had shared the regular that just flaked on you, or had contributed to this board with intel and referrals to seniors et al, then the seniors in the GR know would probably do so. I always tell the newbies to not bother pm-ing me for digits. But a guy with 18 posts who has 12-15 of serious intel and dating experience and offers digts on his dates, gets my referral's digits.

I checked your 18 posts and too many qusetions, no offers to pass digits, just to "trade". So, I would not give you any info and I would delete any pm's you send me. But that's just me. If I can't determine from your history, that you are just like me and will treat the gals respectfully, then I error on the side of caution.

But you are new and in a month or 2 you can mend your history. This is just what I did 5 years ago. I asked no questions, just muddled thru getting a BJ here, and a fuck there; until today I have more giners than days of the week. If 1 gal flakes on me there are 10 more in the wings to take her place. I help many more guys with quality pussy, than help me; because the gals refer their friends. And you know she will be good if her friend refers her. But if I ask, I always get loads of digits.

So, give before you get and you'll soon have more than you can handle. Just don't ask for free cvnt! MW

Asianplvr
03-05-13, 11:55
Ok here goes. I realize I'm not a senior member but I need a regular. Mine has been flaking all of a sudden and as we all know SW action in GR has been dead. Anyone with some digits would be greatly appreciated. I've done the BP thing but thats getting way to expensive. Don't want anything for free but just don't want to go broke. Any help would be appreciated. BTW lookin for a white girl maybe with some curves.Try Amanda. She seems to be liked by most, just not by me LOL. If you become her "regular" she will dip down to 50-60 / hour FS.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/petite-college-hottie-aval-247-incall-only-22/11410560

Just RTFF and see what other mongers are paying. If a member does not post a cheap find, most likely they will not be sharing thru pm's.

Greeze75
03-06-13, 11:16
First off Mw thanks for all you post. I love the pics as I am a stocking / hose guy myself. I wanted to share her but she said NO. I have shared a few experiences but seems these gr girls never have a dang phone. I understand where your comin from. I just don't have alot of time so I like a regular for those lunch break blues so to speak. I'm tryin, thanks for the advice. I also understand the trade thing, that was my bad. If I do indeed get any digits I will share and not trade. Oh well back to the grind.

Thanks again

If you had shared the regular that just flaked on you, or had contributed to this board with intel and referrals to seniors et al, then the seniors in the GR know would probably do so. I always tell the newbies to not bother pm-ing me for digits. But a guy with 18 posts who has 12-15 of serious intel and dating experience and offers digts on his dates, gets my referral's digits.

I checked your 18 posts and too many qusetions, no offers to pass digits, just to "trade". So, I would not give you any info and I would delete any pm's you send me. But that's just me. If I can't determine from your history, that you are just like me and will treat the gals respectfully, then I error on the side of caution.

But you are new and in a month or 2 you can mend your history. This is just what I did 5 years ago. I asked no questions, just muddled thru getting a BJ here, and a fuck there; until today I have more giners than days of the week. If 1 gal flakes on me there are 10 more in the wings to take her place. I help many more guys with quality pussy, than help me; because the gals refer their friends. And you know she will be good if her friend refers her. But if I ask, I always get loads of digits.

So, give before you get and you'll soon have more than you can handle. Just don't ask for free cvnt! MW

Asianplvr
03-07-13, 18:18
I wasn't sure if this was the right section to post this but here it is.

After my disappointing meeting with Angela I decided to look up a [SW? ] I posted about a few months back. She's the girl who approached my vehicle while I was outside Jasmines house waiting for a date.

I pulled up to her house and just parked in front to see if she would come out. Sure enough, after 5 minutes the door opens and she motions me inside. I get out with the cash I was willing to risk (40) and leave the rest behind, including wallet. Soon as I walk in she points to her daughter? And tells her I'm "cool". I'm horny and just want to fuck someone so my scale on looks were almost non-existant. I offer the daughter 20 and she says sure. It was kinda weird as the "mom" walked us to a bedroom with curtain and said she was going out for some food and would leave us alone.

I hand the girl 20 and within 3 minutes all clothes were off and ready for duty. She goes str8 to BJ, then we flip on the cover and go FS with multiple positions.

OK, I need to try to be accurate on her description. She not the best looking girl to fuck, prolly a 4 on SW scale. The plus for me was her size, I'd say under 100 pounds, nice nipples, overall not bad body. No trimming at all, full Bush if you're into that. Kinda grossed me out but she had hairy armpits. I was horny and the price was so cheap I just said wth and went for it. Tight giner.

Bottom line is: If you want a cheap azz fuck and not worried about seeing a glamour girl she might due in a pinch. The older girl wanted to join in for another 20 but I declined, said maybe next time. I just felt I had enough on my hands as I was not aquainted with my surroundings.

Seniors or member with 10 or more posts can pm for details on location if interested. NW side.

MeTwoForU
03-07-13, 19:42
I wasn't sure if this was the right section to post this but here it is.

After my disappointing meeting with Angela I decided to look up a [SW? ] I posted about a few months back. She's the girl who approached my vehicle while I was outside Jasmines house waiting for a date.

I pulled up to her house and just parked in front to see if she would come out. Sure enough, after 5 minutes the door opens and she motions me inside. I get out with the cash I was willing to risk (40) and leave the rest behind, including wallet. Soon as I walk in she points to her daughter? And tells her I'm "cool". I'm horny and just want to fuck someone so my scale on looks were almost non-existant. I offer the daughter 20 and she says sure. It was kinda weird as the "mom" walked us to a bedroom with curtain and said she was going out for some food and would leave us alone.

I hand the girl 20 and within 3 minutes all clothes were off and ready for duty. She goes str8 to BJ, then we flip on the cover and go FS with multiple positions.

OK, I need to try to be accurate on her description. She not the best looking girl to fuck, prolly a 4 on SW scale. The plus for me was her size, I'd say under 100 pounds, nice nipples, overall not bad body. No trimming at all, full Bush if you're into that. Kinda grossed me out but she had hairy armpits. I was horny and the price was so cheap I just said wth and went for it. Tight giner.

Bottom line is: If you want a cheap azz fuck and not worried about seeing a glamour girl she might due in a pinch. The older girl wanted to join in for another 20 but I declined, said maybe next time. I just felt I had enough on my hands as I was not aquainted with my surroundings.

Seniors or member with 10 or more posts can pm for details on location if interested. NW side.Sounds good to me but no idea who you are reviewing.

Asianplvr
03-07-13, 21:14
Sounds good to me but no idea who you are reviewing.I know, I did not get names or digits but have address if interested. They are not advertising that I know of.

Greeze75
03-12-13, 09:52
Thanks Asianplvr. The description was accurate. Her name is "little mama." Went to see her, got the same treatment. Not bad at all if your in a pinch. Hell I may even repeat. If and when I have anything to pass you will be top of my list.

Asianplvr
03-12-13, 14:21
Thanks Asianplvr. The description was accurate. Her name is "little mama." Went to see her, got the same treatment. Not bad at all if your in a pinch. Hell I may even repeat. If and when I have anything to pass you will be top of my list.In reference to #928 General Reports section.

Thanks for the pm Greeze of further description of your experience. The older one called herself "Auntie"

Asianplvr
03-12-13, 17:29
I know, I did not get names or digits but have address if interested. They are not advertising that I know of.Have digits for Lilmamma if interested.

Asianplvr
03-18-13, 12:46
Has anyone approached any of the female Panhandlers we have in Grand Rapids? There have been reports made in Lansing of success with them. I was with my S.O. Last night and saw a decent looking female on 28th and East Paris? Forgot cross road. It was just east of the Beltline. There was a male panhandler at 28th and E. Beltline. I figured they may be working as a team. The female looked decent, maybe a 6 on SW scale.

Member #6617
03-19-13, 13:00
I just found my current favorite. She is a little bit older then my typical pick, but she is a sweet southern belle. Really, she just moved up here from the Carolinas. I love her accent and her sweetness. She is open and easy going. She knows about BP and is debating about posting on there, but is just a bit nervous of doing it, so she is looking for word of mouth refferals. I would guess she is in her mid 40's. She has one of the nicest figures of any I have seen. Not stick then, but not much fat at all either. She is perfectly proportioned. I had to cut our appt short because I was short on time, but I am sure she would have stayed as long as I wanted (within reason of course).

If you interested, pm me for her number. If you want her number you have to treat her nice so we can keep her around! She is one of the best in my recent memory.

Greeze75
03-19-13, 15:01
There was a westside SW named brandi I believe, panhandeling. Posters said she was preggo, I seen her and couldn't tell. She was at the Target on 28th by 96. She didn't look preggo but with all the traffic she was makin out pretty well. Couldn't stop because of the lunchtime traffic. Kinda wish I would have. If ya have time and shower them up it may be a goldmine.

Has anyone approached any of the female Panhandlers we have in Grand Rapids? There have been reports made in Lansing of success with them. I was with my S.O. Last night and saw a decent looking female on 28th and East Paris? Forgot cross road. It was just east of the Beltline. There was a male panhandler at 28th and E. Beltline. I figured they may be working as a team. The female looked decent, maybe a 6 on SW scale.

BadBoyFourU
03-19-13, 18:20
Has anyone approached any of the female Panhandlers we have in Grand Rapids? There have been reports made in Lansing of success with them. I was with my S.O. Last night and saw a decent looking female on 28th and East Paris? Forgot cross road. It was just east of the Beltline. There was a male panhandler at 28th and E. Beltline. I figured they may be working as a team. The female looked decent, maybe a 6 on SW scale.I used to think SW were the bottom of the sex trade food chain, now I guess it is panhandlers.

Dude, don't go there, you can't be that desperate!

Mw Jrp
03-19-13, 20:37
I used to think SW were the bottom of the sex trade food chain, now I guess it is panhandlers.

Dude, don't go there, you can't be that desperate!Not at all. I have had 10+'s for sure. Many I have found were BP, escorts, and gals that rarely ever "walk". These are the gems we rolling mongers hope, pray, and hunt for. I have found and scooped many SW's that were clean as a whistle, tasted yummy, nutted like nymphos, fucked like bunnies, and provided a full GFE. It is these gems that keep me hungry for another gem, just around the next bend. Don't over-look the gal walking; many are near 10's and provide service far superior to those that charge 1. 0 to 2. 0 for no GFE whatsoever. Be safe and good hunting. MW

TwistedBrother
03-19-13, 22:08
Appears to be a little confusion here.

Mw Jrp: BadBoyFourU's plea is saying don't go for panhandlers, not avoiding SWs (his food chain ranking notwithstanding). I don't necessarily agree (see below), but that's what he's saying. That said, no one has probably cultivated the SW trade into something that better than you, Mw Jrp, but I'm not sure how many of us can pull that off.

In any case, there are at least a couple panhandlers out there who are opening to performing and, for whatever reason, are on display in this alternative fashion. They are few and far between, I suppose, but in the case of me with Lexus in Lansing, I got lucky. It's another option to be worked. I like finding gals in unusual situations. Doesn't happen much, but when it does it's a rush.

BadBoyFourU
03-23-13, 03:59
Not at all. I have had 10+'s for sure. Many I have found were BP, escorts, and gals that rarely ever "walk". These are the gems we rolling mongers hope, pray, and hunt for. I have found and scooped many SW's that were clean as a whistle, tasted yummy, nutted like nymphos, fucked like bunnies, and provided a full GFE. It is these gems that keep me hungry for another gem, just around the next bend. Don't over-look the gal walking; many are near 10's and provide service far superior to those that charge 1. 0 to 2. 0 for no GFE whatsoever. Be safe and good hunting. MWI have not picked up a SW since 1999 and twice I got a nasty surprise in the STD department from BBBJ, once in GR where I worked and once in the ZOO where I went to play when things were slow on the D. Since switching to escorts via the internet I have not had a repeat visit to the doc to clear anything up. And I have not been robbed either, which happened with a SW and her too large black male friends. So if it works for you fine, but I find no thrill picking up a woman that has countless customers before me and little to no chance to wash up, gargle or piss out the cum.

Asianplvr
03-23-13, 22:52
I have not picked up a SW since 1999 and twice I got a nasty surprise in the STD department from BBBJ, once in GR where I worked and once in the ZOO where I went to play when things were slow on the D. Since switching to escorts via the internet I have not had a repeat visit to the doc to clear anything up. And I have not been robbed either, which happened with a SW and her too large black male friends. So if it works for you fine, but I find no thrill picking up a woman that has countless customers before me and little to no chance to wash up, gargle or piss out the cum.Try re-reading Mw Jrp's post.

Your response seems a bit disrespectful to me.

In all your 30 posts I see no current reports of anything. No massage, SW, BP, escort, sc's experiences.

BadBoyFourU
03-24-13, 01:23
Try re-reading Mw Jrp's post.

Your response seems a bit disrespectful to me.

In all your 30 posts I see no current reports of anything. No massage, SW, BP, escort, sc's experiences.Not trying to bee haten on MJ, just answering why I don't chase SW tang. Ain't been active this side of the border since last summer. Been going to SB for tang, but things got hot down there with unc LEO last month so keeping a low profile.

Detroit1
03-26-13, 07:20
Went to a location I was given to try the cheap and quick little mama. I didn't have digits, just address and instructions on the wait outside in the car. I waited about 15 and nothing. The only action was the next door neighbor. Some dude, in and out getting in a red car, leaving and returning a few minutes later. Strange. When I said screw it and went to check my other spots, I ran into him again within a few blocks of the house. Just driving the area of the house. I hit my usual shopping areas and nothing. So I decided to again try the house and wait. This time, as I was a couple blocks away, again I see that neighbor guy in his car. I still headed in that direction and as I was approaching curb side, I noticed the neighbors other car was now gone and in my rear mirror, there it was. Behind me. That car was driven by what I could tell, a decent looking brunette! WTF! Strange neighbors! LOL. She pulled into her driveway and I took off about my business and decided to skip out on this one! Anyone else have any strange encounters around there?

Asianplvr
03-26-13, 16:04
Went to a location I was given to try the cheap and quick little mama. I didn't have digits, just address and instructions on the wait outside in the car. I waited about 15 and nothing. The only action was the next door neighbor. Some dude, in and out getting in a red car, leaving and returning a few minutes later. Strange. When I said screw it and went to check my other spots, I ran into him again within a few blocks of the house. Just driving the area of the house. I hit my usual shopping areas and nothing. So I decided to again try the house and wait. This time, as I was a couple blocks away, again I see that neighbor guy in his car. I still headed in that direction and as I was approaching curb side, I noticed the neighbors other car was now gone and in my rear mirror, there it was. Behind me. That car was driven by what I could tell, a decent looking brunette! WTF! Strange neighbors! LOL. She pulled into her driveway and I took off about my business and decided to skip out on this one! Anyone else have any strange encounters around there?I'm not sure if this is a sign that she's open for business, but, look for her front door to be open a bit. Screen door closed, but main door open about 10".

Chad Adler
03-30-13, 08:44
I'm not sure if this is a sign that she's open for business, but, look for her front door to be open a bit. Screen door closed, but main door open about 10".Early last week, I drove by the house a couple times late at night. There was a car parked outside the first time I drove by and a different car a few minutes later. I was busy and didn't have time to wait around, but both times I went by, there was a guy standing on the northwest corner of the same block selling drugs to cars that were passing his house.

This Thursday night, I went over again and watched the house from a parking lot a ways down on the opposite side of the street. A minute later, an older black woman walked by me from the main street to the south carrying a takeout container and made eye contact with me. I wondered if it might be Auntie from this thread, and sure enough she walked into the house. I parked in front and walked up. She was waiting for me at the door, and came out. I told her that I had found out about the place online and assured her that the information was only available to members and not displayed publicly. She invited me in and had me sit down on a couch. She hung a sheet from the doorway leading out of the living room and came back with a condom. I had been hoping to see the younger one, but since it wasn't mentioned, I figured maybe she was unavailable. I wasn't attracted to Auntie, but I figured if a really cheap BBBJ was on the menu she might be worthwhile. I offered. 10, but she told me I was insulting her with that number. She said this in a teasing, coaxing way. She was friendly and smiling the whole time. She must have figured out I wasn't that interested in her because eventually she said,"Oh, you're here to see little Mama. Why didn't you say so?" She said that she was available, but she would have to wake her up. As far as pricing goes, she told me,"little Mama charges what she charges, and I charge twenty dollars for the room." I didn't see the girl, so I don't know if she would have been worth this upsell from the cost mentioned here previously, but I had walked in with only. 20, so I said I would come back another time. This scared Auntie a little, and she starting thinking I was a cop, so I pulled my buddy out of my pants to calm her down. When I headed toward the door, she asked me for the. 10 I had promised her (for nothing apparently). I told her I couldn't do that, but I would bring. 40 next time. She said I didn't have to do that, but from the quote she gave me it seems as if that's exactly what I would have had to do.

I'm not sure if I will repeat unless I can figure out how to get rid of the .20 booking fee with my poor negotiation skills. Maybe the fact that I was well dressed that night and said I had found her on the internet made her think she could get more money out of me. I left smelling a little like smoke, so keep that in mind if you plan to visit. There was a knock on the door while I was there, and Auntie let a heavyset Mexican couple into the house. They walked into the back, and she claimed the woman was her niece or something. I'm not sure if they were staying there or how many other people are living in the house as I was only in the one room. She untied some kind of strap from the screen door to open it. For those of you having trouble figuring out when they're available, she told me that if the screen door is locked it means they're home, and you can just knock. If the screen door is unlocked, they're not around.

Pandorus
03-31-13, 13:40
So I've been lurking for a bit and decided to finally commit and make an account. Still a newbie in the game and only done this once so here's my report:

Once had a dream with a naughty nurse BBW Adele. She is definitely older, I'd say maybe late 50s-early 60s. I was desperate at that point, no lie. She says she doesn't usually post on CL put will respond to posts, which is how I met her in my dream. A barry is all there is and its only for her room your renting. Makes you feel comfortable, and is very generous. No rush whatsoever, and is FS. Very good personality, a bit too chatty for me and a bit too older as well. If your into older bbws she's good.

P. S. As I stated earlier, I'm a noob here so if I break any rules indadvertedly my apologizes in advance.

SerenityNow437
04-03-13, 10:14
So I've been lurking for a bit and decided to finally commit and make an account. Still a newbie in the game and only done this once so here's my report:

Once had a dream with a naughty nurse BBW Adele. She is definitely older, I'd say maybe late 50s-early 60s. I was desperate at that point, no lie. She says she doesn't usually post on CL put will respond to posts, which is how I met her in my dream. A barry is all there is and its only for her room your renting. Makes you feel comfortable, and is very generous. No rush whatsoever, and is FS. Very good personality, a bit too chatty for me and a bit too older as well. If your into older bbws she's good.

P. S. As I stated earlier, I'm a noob here so if I break any rules indadvertedly my apologizes in advance.I met her too. Yeah she is older, does like to chat, but it sort of warmed me up to her. She's definitely skilled and experienced, I was only looking for BBBJ that day. Did not disappoint. I think just about anything would be on the table, just ask her.

DexMorgan22
04-07-13, 15:02
Planning a bachelor party in a few month, looking for a few girls to put on a show. Girl on girl would be ideal. Are such services available in GR?

Dexter033
04-07-13, 17:55
Planning a bachelor party in a few month, looking for a few girls to put on a show. Girl on girl would be ideal. Are such services available in GR?I cannot for the life of me remember what section on craigslist it was but they were advertising for just that. Girl on girl specifically for bachelor parties and what not. If I see it again I'll be sure to send it your way.

Detroit1
04-09-13, 07:32
Dreamt of pet recently. Great time. Awesome personality which makes it easy to relax and break those nerves. Dreamt only of 1/2h French lesson. Great dream and class. Made the dream as real as it can get. I would certainly recommend if one is looking for safe great dreams. I know I will certainly be repeating. Plan to dream again soon and a report will follow.

GrMojo
04-09-13, 13:23
Dreamt of pet recently. Great time. Awesome personality which makes it easy to relax and break those nerves. Dreamt only of 1/2h French lesson. Great dream and class. Made the dream as real as it can get. I would certainly recommend if one is looking for safe great dreams. I know I will certainly be repeating. Plan to dream again soon and a report will follow.If you're talking about Pet, who is well established over the years, she is in the hospital. Nothing communicable, but she'll need time to recover. Some of us already have the details, as it happened a few days ago.

Greeze75
04-11-13, 13:20
Met the Naughty Nurse today (thanks Pandorus & Serenity) it was a pleasant experience. She is a BBW but cute and very friendly. She is chatty but great personality. Everything is on the menu but I didn't have a lot of time. Rates very reasonable and very skilled. I asked her if I could share contact info with seniors and she agreed. So seniors pm for info.

I met her too. Yeah she is older, does like to chat, but it sort of warmed me up to her. She's definitely skilled and experienced, I was only looking for BBBJ that day. Did not disappoint. I think just about anything would be on the table, just ask her.

Detroit1
04-11-13, 14:58
If you're talking about Pet, who is well established over the years, she is in the hospital. Nothing communicable, but she'll need time to recover. Some of us already have the details, as it happened a few days ago.What happened?

Dexter033
04-11-13, 17:23
Planning a bachelor party in a few month, looking for a few girls to put on a show. Girl on girl would be ideal. Are such services available in GR?Found it.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/escorts-exotic-dancers-nude-house-keepers-and-topless-card-dealers-25/11824511

Libertas
04-11-13, 22:24
What happened?She had a stroke.

Pandorus
04-13-13, 00:08
Met the Naughty Nurse today (thanks Pandorus & Serenity) it was a pleasant experience. She is a BBW but cute and very friendly. She is chatty but great personality. Everything is on the menu but I didn't have a lot of time. Rates very reasonable and very skilled. I asked her if I could share contact info with seniors and she agreed. So seniors pm for info.Haven't had a dream with her for over a month or so but I'm thinking about dreaming soon.

JimmyChap
04-13-13, 13:47
She had a stroke.I hope she'll be OK. She's a great lady.

Detroit1
04-14-13, 22:51
There used to be an Ashley on BP from the NW side. Can't seem to find her and don't know if she's still around working. Now that pet is out for a bit, looking for a new hook up that's good at the BBBJwCIMS. Heard Ashley was good. Anyone have any info they care to share or info on Ashley from NW side?

SerenityNow437
04-15-13, 09:28
There used to be an Ashley on BP from the NW side. Can't seem to find her and don't know if she's still around working. Now that pet is out for a bit, looking for a new hook up that's good at the BBBJwCIMS. Heard Ashley was good. Anyone have any info they care to share or info on Ashley from NW side?Well I'd give Adele the naughty nurse a try. She's not a "hottie" but she is very good at what you seek. Very reasonable as well. If you're interested pm me for her contact. Mature BBW but as I said, talented.

ILieToGirls
04-15-13, 10:12
There used to be an Ashley on BP from the NW side. Can't seem to find her and don't know if she's still around working. Now that pet is out for a bit, looking for a new hook up that's good at the BBBJwCIMS. Heard Ashley was good. Anyone have any info they care to share or info on Ashley from NW side?She has been gone for a bit but resurfaced advertising this weekend only.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ashleys-back-this-weekend-only-22/11889522

Detroit1
04-15-13, 18:45
Well I'd give Adele the naughty nurse a try. She's not a "hottie" but she is very good at what you seek. Very reasonable as well. If you're interested pm me for her contact. Mature BBW but as I said, talented.What kind of notice does she require, what area and what time of day she work? Never seen a post or link to try so in unaware of any of her info / requirement.

Asianplvr
05-01-13, 17:57
I passed by Motel 6 on 28th in Kentwood today and saw 2 LE cars apparently on a sting operation outside the motel. I have noticed a couple other cities on this forum getting LE stings also.

Seems to be a spike in LE activity so my fellow mongers play safe, stay alert. Pay attention to your spidey senses and bail on anything that doesn't feel right. We, and our providers, need to be extra careful.

ThePaleHorse
05-03-13, 06:48
I passed by Motel 6 on 28th in Kentwood today and saw 2 LE cars apparently on a sting operation outside the motel. I have noticed a couple other cities on this forum getting LE stings also.

Seems to be a spike in LE activity so my fellow mongers play safe, stay alert. Pay attention to your spidey senses and bail on anything that doesn't feel right. We, and our providers, need to be extra careful.When its tourist season, LE steps it up, and GR is pushing their downtown image hard.

GrMojo
05-03-13, 08:04
Now that pet is out for a bit, looking for a new hook up that's good at the BBBJwCIMS.Her 19 yo daughter is filling in for her. I saw her a while back and had a great time! You can book with her through Pet.

I had a chance to talk with Pet in person and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a full recovery. All I noticed is her difficulty walking.

Greeze75
05-10-13, 10:25
Have seen Adel a couple times now. As reported she is a bbw and mature but great attitude and is very willing to please. Easy to get ahold of and drama free. Until I find another regular she is my go to. Very GFE but also very talkative unless she has a mouthful LOL. Very skilled in the oral department and seems to enjoy doing it. Contact info for seniors.

Gexem
05-11-13, 09:47
I had a chance to talk with Pet in person and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a full recovery. All I noticed is her difficulty walking.Likewise, I talked with her last night. She was in a wheelchair since the walking is tough, but other than that, she seemed totally normal. Maybe a bit tired, but who wouldn't be after a tough few weeks?

Calvin77
05-13-13, 08:45
Likewise, I talked with her last night. She was in a wheelchair since the walking is tough, but other than that, she seemed totally normal. Maybe a bit tired, but who wouldn't be after a tough few weeks?Don't know if this has been posted or not already, but Pet's daughter has been working more now, too, since Pet's stroke. She's 19, cute, and a great appt! A little more expensive than Pet, but worth it.

Detroit1
05-13-13, 21:00
Don't know if this has been posted or not already, but Pet's daughter has been working more now, too, since Pet's stroke. She's 19, cute, and a great appt! A little more expensive than Pet, but worth it.Do you go thru pet to set up the appt? Maybe a mother / daughter dual!

Dave GR
05-17-13, 08:31
Do you go thru pet to set up the appt? Maybe a mother / daughter dual!Right now, Pet is setting up the appts. Also, right now, BOTH of her daughters are working. You can get a sister-sister duo. Don't know how long both will be working. Also, Pet is recovering, but exhausts easily. I've seen her walk short distances, but she tires very quickly. I hope to see her recover fully, though.

GrMojo
05-17-13, 09:49
Have seen Adel a couple times now. As reported she is a bbw and mature but great attitude and is very willing to please. Easy to get ahold of and drama free. Until I find another regular she is my go to. Very GFE but also very talkative unless she has a mouthful LOL. Very skilled in the oral department and seems to enjoy doing it. Contact info for seniors.She wouldn't happen to be from Bosnia, would she? I might know her. The one I know is a freak who I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better.

Happybone
05-17-13, 12:13
Has anyone seen Pet's daughters? Wanted to know how they looked and prices?

GrMojo
05-17-13, 18:49
Has anyone seen Pet's daughters? Wanted to know how they looked and prices?I've met both of her daughters, but only had an appointment with the 19 year old. She was a great GFE and highly skilled. She's on the edge of being a BBW, but she's quite pretty and very feminine. I had a great time!

I met her older sister at a party, once. She was short and dumpy. There was nothing there to turn me on. Reminded me of a short, stocky, male trucker. No femininity at all.

Happybone
05-18-13, 15:00
I've met both of her daughters, but only had an appointment with the 19 year old. She was a great GFE and highly skilled. She's on the edge of being a BBW, but she's quite pretty and very feminine. I had a great time!

I met her older sister at a party, once. She was short and dumpy. There was nothing there to turn me on. Reminded me of a short, stocky, male trucker. No femininity at all.Thanks guess I'll pass on them.

Kirkd9
06-11-13, 07:06
Coming back to Michigan for a visit and want to give my gf something to remember. Is the Burton Capri still open? Are there any adult theaters where we can go and she can have fun? Any swingers places?

WolvGuy
06-11-13, 15:31
Coming back to Michigan for a visit and want to give my gf something to remember. Is the Burton Capri still open? Are there any adult theaters where we can go and she can have fun? Any swingers places?Wow. How long have you been gone? The Burton Capri has been sitting empty for years. The only adult theaters around here are a few peep show both type places and they are no fun because I believe with the new ordinance put into place a few years back those establishments had to remove the doors on the booths. I don't know of any swinger clubs around but maybe someone here might.

Asianplvr
06-11-13, 15:46
Wow. How long have you been gone? The Burton Capri has been sitting empty for years. The only adult theaters around here are a few peep show both type places and they are no fun because I believe with the new ordinance put into place a few years back those establishments had to remove the doors on the booths. I don't know of any swinger clubs around but maybe someone here might.I know of no swinger clubs around GR areas. A few years back I found a swingers club online down by KZ / Door area and made a few inquires which lead to a correspondence with a single lady that made the drive from Muskegon. I never hooked up with her or the club (held at a 2 story house) but it' was proof to me those clubs can be found in Western Michigan. They had their own site showing some pics of past activities (non-nude) and gave some member contact info.

So maybe browse the net and you may get lucky. If anyone does find info on swingers club (s) in the area it would be nice to see a post.

Nwoutsider
06-11-13, 16:23
Coming back to Michigan for a visit and want to give my gf something to remember. Is the Burton Capri still open? Are there any adult theaters where we can go and she can have fun? Any swingers places?The Odyssey over in Muskegon is actually pretty fun. My wife and I have been there a few times and it can be quite a blast (so to speak.). It's also attached to a strip club if you need a nice show to get into the mood.

As far as swingers clubs, there aren't a lot of on-premises places near here. There is one near Dorr, but most everything is off-premises (at a bar, hotel, etc.).

Kirkd9
06-12-13, 05:21
The Odyssey over in Muskegon is actually pretty fun. My wife and I have been there a few times and it can be quite a blast (so to speak.). It's also attached to a strip club if you need a nice show to get into the mood.

As far as swingers clubs, there aren't a lot of on-premises places near here. There is one near Dorr, but most everything is off-premises (at a bar, hotel, etc.).Thanks for all the info, guess its been awhile since I was in the GR area! Had no idea about the Burton Capri, and don't like the idea of no doors on the booths. Ill check out the Odyssey, sounds like what maybe we are looking for. Wouldn't think it would be that hard to find someplace where she can just be, as she puts it."**** for the night"!

Grjack72
06-12-13, 06:41
Coming back to Michigan for a visit and want to give my gf something to remember. Is the Burton Capri still open? Are there any adult theaters where we can go and she can have fun? Any swingers places?The only swinger place I know of is http://www.meetingplacemichigan.com/home.html In Paw Paw. There is also Club616 that does regular parties at a hotel (you'll have to google their site). I've been to both, and the quality at 616 is superior to the other, but both are a lot of fun.

Kirkd9
06-12-13, 07:53
The only swinger place I know of is.

http://www.meetingplacemichigan.com/home.html

In Paw Paw. There is also Club616 that does regular parties at a hotel (you'll have to google their site). I've been to both, and the quality at 616 is superior to the other, but both are a lot of fun.Is cini mini still going? Isn't that a theater?

Asianplvr
06-12-13, 13:39
Is cini mini still going? Isn't that a theater?There is a cini mini thread, no posting since 2006.

ZzzDamm
06-12-13, 22:03
There is a cini mini thread, no posting since 2006.Yes there is one on Plainfield.

GrGuy110
06-13-13, 08:23
Yes there is one on Plainfield.It's mainly a gay hang out now.

BadBoyFourU
06-13-13, 21:48
The only swinger place I know of is.

http://www.meetingplacemichigan.com/home.html

In Paw Paw. There is also Club616 that does regular parties at a hotel (you'll have to google their site). I've been to both, and the quality at 616 is superior to the other, but both are a lot of fun.I visited the Meeting Place a couple of years ago and it was not my cup of tea. Mainly same sort of folks you would find at any bar on a weekend night.

Asianplvr
06-13-13, 22:50
I visited the Meeting Place a couple of years ago and it was not my cup of tea. Mainly same sort of folks you would find at any bar on a weekend night.Move it down to Swingers Thread please.

RobertOhio4
06-15-13, 10:53
A couple weeks ago met up with this fine woman and enjoyed an hour of her company. She drove over to Grand Rapids, and was exactly what the Doc ordered. A fantastic woman that enjoys being pleased as much as pleasing. Would recommend. Site on NR.

Bloozer
06-15-13, 16:01
A couple weeks ago met up with this fine woman and enjoyed an hour of her company. She drove over to Grand Rapids, and was exactly what the Doc ordered. A fantastic woman that enjoys being pleased as much as pleasing. Would recommend. Site on NR.I've known Bridget for a longtime from MIC. I'm one of her regulars. You might want to keep an eye open. Sometimes she duo's with Tiffany Sterling. WOW. Her incall is Grand haven and as was mentioned, she'll do outcalls. She's about 5'11'.38D ish, and beautifully proportioned. Oh, and did I say the price is right. Hell Yes!

BadBoyFourU
06-16-13, 09:20
I've known Bridget for a longtime from MIC. I'm one of her regulars. You might want to keep an eye open. Sometimes she duo's with Tiffany Sterling. WOW. Her incall is Grand haven and as was mentioned, she'll do outcalls. She's about 5'11'.38D ish, and beautifully proportioned. Oh, and did I say the price is right. Hell Yes!
A couple weeks ago met up with this fine woman and enjoyed an hour of her company. She drove over to Grand Rapids, and was exactly what the Doc ordered. A fantastic woman that enjoys being pleased as much as pleasing. Would recommend. Site on NR.I have been a long time fan of Bridget. Even back before she went by Bridget. I am surprised more guys from this board don't mention her.

Libertas
06-16-13, 10:39
A couple weeks ago met up with this fine woman and enjoyed an hour of her company. She drove over to Grand Rapids, and was exactly what the Doc ordered. A fantastic woman that enjoys being pleased as much as pleasing. Would recommend. Site on NR.Just FYI, she'll provide you with a lower rate if you're on the MIC boards. Just want to help mongers save some cash.

DukeWild69
06-16-13, 23:11
I've known Bridget for a longtime from MIC. I'm one of her regulars. You might want to keep an eye open. Sometimes she duo's with Tiffany Sterling. WOW. Her incall is Grand haven and as was mentioned, she'll do outcalls. She's about 5'11'.38D ish, and beautifully proportioned. Oh, and did I say the price is right. Hell Yes!Do you have a link or phone number?

WolvGuy
06-17-13, 10:01
Do you have a link or phone number?Check NR or MIC you should be able to find all the info you need there.

Three Nutz
06-21-13, 18:29
Did not know where to post this but is any mongers planning on going to Founders Fest in GR tomorrow, Sat?

Looking to maybe share a beer with like minded guys.

3Nutz

Asianplvr
06-23-13, 02:37
Did not know where to post this but is any mongers planning on going to Founders Fest in GR tomorrow, Sat?

Looking to maybe share a beer with like minded guys.

3NutzHttp://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cas/3886091219.html

Three Nutz
06-23-13, 07:21
Http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cas/3886091219.htmlInteresting ad. Do you think I can convince her that double the age is around the same? LOL.

Had a great time at the Fest with a woman from another board. Funny thing is that she was about age of the as poster.

Even more funny was the lady in the beer line that was a very hot 50 that almost picked me up when she was told that the woman I was with and I were just friends.

Fun time!

Three Nutz
06-24-13, 06:24
You PM'd me a question but I can not reply as your inbox is full.

Fix and let me know and I will reply.

3Nutz

Three Nutz
06-24-13, 11:16
Trying to PM you but your inbox is full.

3 Nutz

Asianplvr
06-24-13, 21:34
Trying to PM you but your inbox is full.

3 NutzOpen for business again. Ty

Bacardi1314
06-26-13, 14:28
Just FYI, she'll provide you with a lower rate if you're on the MIC boards. Just want to help mongers save some cash.New to the forum, not to the hobby. May I ask what an MIC board is? I'm looking to research where I go next as much as possible. Thanks!

Three Nutz
06-26-13, 19:16
New to the forum, not to the hobby. May I ask what an MIC board is? I'm looking to research where I go next as much as possible. Thanks!Barcardi:

Welcome to USG. I suggest that you read the threads here, post some good questions about what is good behavior and a must is some review posts. This will earn you the credibility that will make others more comfortable in sharing specifics on girls (through PM) and information on other boards. The smart ones here always believe that Law Enforcement (LE) is here and sometimes participating. You just have to earn your cred (credibility).

MIC Is another board with stricter membership and closer community.

Skyman012
07-01-13, 14:44
Hey all. I came across this site while using tineye to check out a photo that I thought was suspect. Sure enough the pick was a fake and information with it made it clear why. Looks like a venue to report those scamming be-hotch-es that nobody wants to visit.

http://scamdigger.com

Stay safe.