PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

LikkerFront
12-17-13, 15:36
Made a few trips around the loops last night & it was a ghost town.come on spring time.As fun as it is hunting the strolls, having a few nice girls with reliable phones hitting my monger phone is resulting in more pussy than my tired old bones can keep up with. Repeat dating and treating the girls nice is paying off with a few favorites offering discount pussy on the regular. The honeys don't want to be walking around in the cold waiting for you to pick them up when its so much easier to dial up the monger phone.

Step your game up and put some girls on your speed dial!

Norman2759
12-17-13, 16:06
Ref. My previous post – have had several terrific interludes w / Mandy since then. Great skills and attitude. She's sometimes hard to reach, as she often fails to keep minutes on her phone, but she does at least keep a consistent number. I've also been able to catch her through her mom's phone. She recently indicated she's sometimes been short of work, which is surprising to me given her appearance / skill. I know I've PM'the digits info w / various seniors, I'the say don't hesitate to try if you haven't already.

As always, try to be good to these young ladies.

292022292021Norm.

Old Mason41
12-17-13, 16:35
Went to a meeting in Highland. While at the meeting Angie text if want to meet up and I text back maybe after meeting.

She kept texting and after meeting I text back I may have drank too much adult beverages for things to work.

She text back I need to make some money and I promise I will make it work.

Picked her up and went to my spot and she went to work on the snake.

She mixes things up on her BBBJ which I like because I can last longer but she caught the venom from the snake and spit it out.

I too love when the ladies text me and I don't have to go shopping. Saves a lot gas. OM41.

NotJustADick
12-17-13, 17:34
From a newb to these pages. The maps and updates are excellent. Thanks.

HcLine
12-17-13, 19:10
Went to a meeting in Highland. While at the meeting Angie text if want to meet up and I text back maybe after meeting.

She kept texting and after meeting I text back I may have drank too much adult beverages for things to work.

She text back I need to make some money and I promise I will make it work.

Picked her up and went to my spot and she went to work on the snake.

She mixes things up on her BBBJ which I like because I can last longer but she caught the venom from the snake and spit it out.

I too love when the ladies text me and I don't have to go shopping. Saves a lot gas. OM41.Yes that must be nice. I'm still building on that one.

Oakwood99
12-17-13, 20:27
Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna last week. She is very skilled in the art of working the mic. Made me feel like I didn't have anything on, that's what I like.

She really has a nice personality and can carry an intelligent conversation. She has a nice body with a cute face, I've seen her before but did'nt scoop her, glad I did.

This time. I didn't test the goods this time but will at a later date.

WestsideRider
12-18-13, 00:25
Ref. My previous post – have had several terrific interludes w / Mandy since then. Great skills and attitude. She's sometimes hard to reach, as she often fails to keep minutes on her phone, but she does at least keep a consistent number. I've also been able to catch her through her mom's phone. She recently indicated she's sometimes been short of work, which is surprising to me given her appearance / skill. I know I've PM'the digits info w / various seniors, I'the say don't hesitate to try if you haven't already.

292022292021Norm.Like to meet her what is her number?

Klove48
12-18-13, 01:09
Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna last week. She is very skilled in the art of working the mic. Made me feel like I didn't have anything on, that's what I like.

She really has a nice personality and can carry an intelligent conversation. She has a nice body with a cute face, I've seen her before but did'nt scoop her, glad I did.

This time. I didn't test the goods this time but will at a later date.Yeh. I saw Jenna tonight as I was going down Wash. Blvd & also last week when she informed me that her phone had been stolen; and that's why she was out walking.

UpInTheAir365
12-18-13, 11:49
Met Tammy just east of SA on Patapsco. Lamest performance in a long time. My recommendation is to pass on by. She is tall, slim with short orange hair. Totally not into providing service.Saw her on Monday. Unfortunately didn't see this post prior. Agree and would say to pass her by as it's not worth it.

Member #4695
12-18-13, 12:58

292022292021Norm.I had a Very pleasent encounter with Mandy recently myself. But when I posted about her, I made some novice errors that were pointed out to me by a Fellow Hobbyist via private message. I am in the process of correcting these mistakes. I have been trying to reach mandy. But her cell minutes are very limited. And I thank that fellow hobbyist who was discreet enough not to blast me in public. Mr C.

Member #4695
12-18-13, 13:09
I recently had a very pleasent encounter with Mandy myself. But when I posted about her I made some novice errors. Which Iam in the process of correcting. A fellow Hobbyist contacted me via Private message to point out my mistakes. I have been trying to reach Mandy on her cell. But her minutes are limited. And I wish to thank the fellow hobbyist who did not blast me in public.

Norman2759
12-18-13, 13:17
Clear your inbox. Are / Norm.

OceanRider
12-18-13, 14:03
It has been a while I haven't hit the strolls. And I hate to do this in the freaking car. I get nervous.

Any new safe, clean talents need respectful client, please hit me up. I can treat them nice and bring'm to a nice notel to do the deed.

Happy hunting all.

RedskinsAllDay
12-18-13, 14:40
Try now my friend.

Clear your inbox. Are / Norm.

NiteTimer
12-18-13, 23:17
Sarah calls me up Friday night out of the blue and needed some bear meat. Of course, I had to fill her up.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1843/full-service.html

NiteTimer
12-19-13, 00:28
It's cold out there. The phone keeps ringing. Got one from Nicole late Sat. Night.

Decided to give her a round. Still pretty, losing weight though. Needs to back off one of the meds.

Still thirsty though.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1851/oral-fix.html

Monger83
12-19-13, 00:29
It's been a while since I have posted on this forum. For the past few months I have pretty much only seen Nikki who is usually around the circle in w / w. She is my go to SW. Never any real problems, always a trooper. Lately she has disappeared on me. So I have had to find other SW to satisfy me. I was out earlier tonight around 5:45 pm and saw an old favorite of mine from a while back. Maybe even a year back. Erin. Back in the day, she was smoking hot with nice DSLs. Her meds got her down to an ugly weight the last I saw of her. I see her tonight and she has gained a lot of weight. Says she got busted a while back for being a SW, then failed to appear in court. So she spent 3 months locked up. Whatever. Claimed that she's not on meds anymore. By her weight, I almost believed her. However, she told me that she had been up for 2 days straight, and I could visibly see her constantly moving. We went to my spot and she gave one of the worse BBBJs I've had in a while. I was thoroughly disappointed. I had to grab the back of her head and pretty much thrust into her mouth in order for me to finish. I take her back to where I first saw her. So later on, I did a little Christmas shopping and when I get into my car, I smell Erin's skank stank all in my car. Smh. Does anybody have any tips on keeping that smell of greasy hair and smoke out of my car? I swear that smell is going to get me caught one of these days.

NiteTimer
12-19-13, 00:42
I have a couple recent Renee encounters. This one I was sitting on for a rainy day, but I got a request for some Renee.

So here we go.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1853/thick-round-ass.html

Mr John 4210
12-19-13, 00:57
Hooked up with this 22 yr old Italian named Heather good girl great rate so if any of you sugar daddies run into her don't spoil it for the rest of us. I met her through someone she has regulars and not into anal. She has meat on her bones for those who like the cushion.

NiteTimer
12-19-13, 01:39
This young lady owed me some finances, so I took it out of her ass; literally.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1865/filling-her-spaces.html

Barraquda22
12-19-13, 03:18
It's been a while since I have posted on this forum. For the past few months I have pretty much only seen Nikki who is usually around the circle in w / w. She is my go to SW. Never any real problems, always a trooper. Lately she has disappeared on me. So I have had to find other SW to satisfy me. I was out earlier tonight around 5:45 pm and saw an old favorite of mine from a while back. Maybe even a year back. Erin. Back in the day, she was smoking hot with nice DSLs. Her meds got her down to an ugly weight the last I saw of her. I see her tonight and she has gained a lot of weight. Says she got busted a while back for being a SW, then failed to appear in court. So she spent 3 months locked up. Whatever. Claimed that she's not on meds anymore. By her weight, I almost believed her. However, she told me that she had been up for 2 days straight, and I could visibly see her constantly moving. We went to my spot and she gave one of the worse BBBJs I've had in a while. I was thoroughly disappointed. I had to grab the back of her head and pretty much thrust into her mouth in order for me to finish. I take her back to where I first saw her. So later on, I did a little Christmas shopping and when I get into my car, I smell Erin's skank stank all in my car. Smh. Does anybody have any tips on keeping that smell of greasy hair and smoke out of my car? I swear that smell is going to get me caught one of these days.I keep a bottle of febreeze in the trunk.

BQ22.

Old Mason41
12-19-13, 10:45
Got a text from Angie last night I got a room if you want visit. Made arrangements to meet and went to room.

Start off with BJ to get the snake ready then had her get on knees on bed while I stand. I love to look at her cute little ass while I go to work.

All in all a good night. OM41.

BigPappay
12-19-13, 10:58
This young lady owed me some finances, so I took it out of her ass; literally.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1865/filling-her-spaces.htmlPayback's a *TCS-ellipses}might be a while before she borrows $$ again! Took that pounding like the true professional she is!

RookieMonger
12-19-13, 12:44
I scooped her on Pontiac and 4th. Freshly showered, smelled really good so I inquire about a visit to the local notel for a 2 pop session. Worked out the details for a fair deal and off we go.

This gal has some meat on her, kinda like a small bbw. See cup titties and a PHAT ass with a shaven kitty. She starts off with a ok oral, but wasn't doing it for me so I covered up and started with mish.

This gal's kitty is pretty responsive and she soon was nice and wet. We switched to me standing on the side of the bed and pounding away and I soon erupted with me knot blowing a load in almost a week.

She goes to the bathroom to freshen up and we chit chat for a bit till I was ready. I start of with exploring her kitty. It was nice and clean, no odors and just purring to be petted. I was tempted to DATY but instead, like the yellow pages, I let my fingers do the walking and worked her kitty up nice and moist before I went for round 2.

We started off with DS, her FAV. I had the feeling that the backdoor would be unlocked for our next session. Once again, it was a sight to see! She had a PHAT ass for a white girl and knew how to back it up! Nitetimer would have tore her kitty up.

We then switched to her riding me and I busted my 2nd load not too much later. She lives with her fiancé and 5 kids! She was pretty snug for popping out 5 kids!

I am trying to arrange a sleepover for our next encounter.

RookieMonger
12-19-13, 12:51
It's been a while since I have posted on this forum. For the past few months I have pretty much only seen Nikki who is usually around the circle in w / w. She is my go to SW. Never any real problems, always a trooper. Lately she has disappeared on me. So I have had to find other SW to satisfy me. I was out earlier tonight around 5:45 pm and saw an old favorite of mine from a while back. Maybe even a year back. Erin. Back in the day, she was smoking hot with nice DSLs. Her meds got her down to an ugly weight the last I saw of her. I see her tonight and she has gained a lot of weight. Says she got busted a while back for being a SW, then failed to appear in court. So she spent 3 months locked up. Whatever. Claimed that she's not on meds anymore. By her weight, I almost believed her. However, she told me that she had been up for 2 days straight, and I could visibly see her constantly moving. We went to my spot and she gave one of the worse BBBJs I've had in a while. I was thoroughly disappointed. I had to grab the back of her head and pretty much thrust into her mouth in order for me to finish. I take her back to where I first saw her. So later on, I did a little Christmas shopping and when I get into my car, I smell Erin's skank stank all in my car. Smh. Does anybody have any tips on keeping that smell of greasy hair and smoke out of my car? I swear that smell is going to get me caught one of these days.Did you pick Erin up at the circle on WW? I saw her and her friend Ashley. I chose Ashley but she smelled so bad & ended up dropping her right back off and just that 1-2 minute of her being in my car, my car stunk to high heaven!! Too many UNCLES out Tues night so I headed over to the Brooklyn area and scooped up Jasmine. Report coming!

Klove48
12-19-13, 13:34
I keep a bottle of febreeze in the trunk.

BQ22.Yeh. Nikki was locked-up for about two weeks and released yesterday. She was picked-up on an old FTA, but she's back now. Peace.

RedskinsAllDay
12-19-13, 16:30
Just to think I grew up with this girl.. She actually was quite cute in her hay day. Use to dress nice. Always had her nails done.. Now.. She is just a skeleton.. I do not know about you man... But the meds are going to take her away one day sadly. You should start taking her to buffets every time you see her because she is going to weigh about 80 pounds the next time you see her.

Sarah calls me up Friday night out of the blue and needed some bear meat. Of course, I had to fill her up.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1843/full-service.html

Ekim Ekim
12-19-13, 16:57
Anyone have any intel on the BMW I keep seeing by the circle on Wilkens. Very smiley all the time. Was wondering if she was worth the scoop.

JoeCool1983
12-19-13, 17:59
It's cold out there. The phone keeps ringing. Got one from Nicole late Sat. Night.

Decided to give her a round. Still pretty, losing weight though. Needs to back off one of the meds.

Still thirsty though.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1851/oral-fix.htmlI'm going to have to agree. I saw her Tuesday morning and she was looking very thin. Why back off just one of the meds. She should lay off all off of them. She's such an attractive, smart young girl and has so much potential to be ruining her life with drugs.

Ekim Ekim
12-19-13, 19:34
Anyone have any intel on the BMW I keep seeing by the circle on Wilkens. Very smiley all the time. Was wondering if she was worth the scoop.Umm. . . That should read BSW not BMW. Although I might like to take her for a spin.

SpermGun42
12-19-13, 20:57
Saw Bonnie the other night in Dundalk. I could not make the pickup. Anybody have any intel?

SG.

YoungLing
12-19-13, 22:00
Hey fellow travelers;.

Someone asked recently if anyone has seen Puerto Rican Jessica lately and I went out two nights ago and found her and I have working digits for this SW Idol! She said she has been off the scene for about 8 months but her skills are still A-1! I have working digits to trade for Rushelle or another SW idol!. For those of you not familiar jessicas skills just look back through the pages for a couple of the ccptube video links she is definitely still sucking out the very last drop!! Standard tuition plus a tip for being as good as advertised!

Hit me up with working digits to trade. Thanks and be safe!

YoungLing
12-19-13, 22:02
Just to think I grew up with this girl.. She actually was quite cute in her hay day. Use to dress nice. Always had her nails done.. Now.. She is just a skeleton.. I do not know about you man... But the meds are going to take her away one day sadly. You should start taking her to buffets every time you see her because she is going to weigh about 80 pounds the next time you see her.I agree; she is not looking good these days. I had the pleasure of catching her about year ago; what a supa star!

NiteTimer
12-19-13, 22:56
Just to think I grew up with this girl.. She actually was quite cute in her hay day. Use to dress nice. Always had her nails done.. Now.. She is just a skeleton.. I do not know about you man... But the meds are going to take her away one day sadly. You should start taking her to buffets every time you see her because she is going to weigh about 80 pounds the next time you see her.I agree. I tell her every time I see her she needs to fatten up. Her poison of choice is the pipe.
She got away from pills ( I think it was zanax), but still likes that pipe. She cut her hair, and seems like she doesn't want to be recognized.
Definitely needs TLC. The last 2 times she hunted me down, just needed to talk for a while and wanted to get laid. I didn't say nay to either.
But some time away maybe w/ family or somebody who really cares may get her closer to normal. Great sense of humor and lots of fun, but carrying a dark cloud.

NiteTimer
12-19-13, 23:16
I'm going to have to agree. I saw her Tuesday morning and she was looking very thin. Why back off just one of the meds. She should lay off all off of them. She's such an attractive, smart young girl and has so much potential to be ruining her life with drugs.My brother was an H addict and never lost weight like she has recently. Addiction to H is bad enough, but usually Coke is added for recreation.

That's the one most dangerous to her right now, because it's eating her body fat, keeping her nervous and can cause abscesses when "missed".

I've been seeing more of these lately, usually because they want energy to keep moving in the cold. Unfortunately again they wind up staying up for days on end and can't perform worth a damn. The double edged sword. She's gone on benders before and made it back. Let's hope for this time.
PS. My older brother is on dialysis now.

NiteTimer
12-19-13, 23:20
Something from the other side of the room.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1967/the-other-side.html

Monger83
12-19-13, 23:40
Did you pick Erin up at the circle on WW? I saw her and her friend Ashley. Yeah, I picked her up at the circle. When I first spotted her, she was with some other girl though. I'm guessing that was your Ashley. I couldn't get over how terrible the service was. I have always had good times with her.

Monger83
12-19-13, 23:42
Anyone have any intel on the BMW I keep seeing by the circle on Wilkens. Very smiley all the time. Was wondering if she was worth the scoop.I think you're talking about Mo. I picked her up about a year ago. She was nice, but nothing special. She even started complaining when it took longer than she wanted. She is always smiling when you drive past her. Kind of creepy looking actually.

Propilot
12-20-13, 01:03
Just to think I grew up with this girl.. She actually was quite cute in her hay day. Use to dress nice. Always had her nails done.. Now.. She is just a skeleton.. I do not know about you man... But the meds are going to take her away one day sadly. You should start taking her to buffets every time you see her because she is going to weigh about 80 pounds the next time you see her.Just like to chime in here for a minute. About a year ago I was trying to catch up to Sarah because I thought she was a hottie. From the pictures that were posted during that time frame, she looked to be a lot of fun. She had her weight and she was all smiles when she was servicing her customer. My regret was that I did not see her then. I really hope that she gets some help soon.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Member #4695
12-20-13, 07:51
Saw Bonnie the other night in Dundalk. I could not make the pickup. Anybody have any intel?

SG.I patrol Dundalk on the regular tip, but not lately. Way too much L.E. What doses Bonnie look like? I may know her? Then I may be able to provide some useful intel.

Klove48
12-20-13, 12:33
Hey fellow travelers;.

Someone asked recently if anyone has seen Puerto Rican Jessica lately and I went out two nights ago and found her and I have working digits for this SW Idol! She said she has been off the scene for about 8 months but her skills are still A-1! I have working digits to trade for Rushelle or another SW idol!. For those of you not familiar jessicas skills just look back through the pages for a couple of the ccptube video links she is definitely still sucking out the very last drop!! Standard tuition plus a tip for being as good as advertised!

Hit me up with working digits to trade. Thanks and be safe!YoungLing, not to ruffle your feathers, but you only have 9 reports. If I was you, I would be willing to share Jessica's info with any reputable senior who asks for it. I think that you would gain more traction with the Bro's better that way. Just a thought. Peace.

Happy One
12-20-13, 15:54
Propilot, if you would have seen Sarah 4 or 5 years ago on the east side by Patterson Park, you would not believe its the same girl. She didn't have all the tats & was very bubbly & tried really hard to please. She would climb on top & give you one hell of a ride. She didn't just ride up & down, it was wild. I wish she could go back home to Luaral for at least 6 months if grand pop would let her.

Crg3400
12-20-13, 16:38
Hey fellow travelers;.

Hit me up with working digits to trade. Thanks and be safe!Jessica that is on ccptube is Dominican not PR. PR Jessica is bolt-on Jessica who services suck, not lyrically.

Crg3400
12-20-13, 18:03
I found a couple long timers yesterday. First was Jo, fresh from a 5 mo state vaca. Very clean, fresh smelling, and well dress. She promise a good time because she been lock up and not able to get any, and she delivered. She first suck me off while I played with her P, very wet and no smell at all. She then switch position and hump my leg as she blew me. After that I flip her around and started hitting from the back. After 5 minutes of doggie, I rolled her over and started hitting it mish. She said she wanted to taste it, so I blew in her face. Happy girl. No phone, but she will be working down the block. After dropping off Jo I saw a rough looking, but cute face blond. I figured what the hell, so I grab her up. When we got back at the notel she ask if she could take a shower, I said of course. Half way through her shower ask me to wash her back. When I went in to the bathroom I was shocked, that girl has a smoking body. Well she finishes her shower, she dries off and we get started. Jo give me great service, well this girl one up her. Her BJ was long and deep. Then she hop on top of me and started grinding away. I had to roll her over, (she was going to make me pop too soon) finish her mish style. When we finish I remembered to ask for name, Carrie. Then I remembered I had met her some 4 or 5 yrs ago. Both girls can be found around the circle. Both pics are of Carrie. Sorry no time to prof read.

Shune
12-20-13, 21:47
Propilot, if you would have seen Sarah 4 or 5 years ago on the east side by Patterson Park, you would not believe its the same girl. She didn't have all the tats & was very bubbly & tried really hard to please. She would climb on top & give you one hell of a ride. She didn't just ride up & down, it was wild. I wish she could go back home to Luaral for at least 6 months if grand pop would let her.Even a year and a half ago she was a totally different person (Physically) compare to this preposterous and vague facsimile of what is left. And Mentally, it was never in doubt. Sarah was a lost cause years before that.

She thought she was invincible, wants to live her live, her way. Well, she's paying the ultimate price for that presumption.

Triste, mais vrai, (Sad but True) perhaps only a merciful end can bring her peace.

BoloBellgrande
12-20-13, 22:39
I found a couple long timers yesterday. First was Jo, fresh from a 5 mo state vaca. Very clean, fresh smelling, and well dress. She promise a good time because she been lock up and not able to get any, and she delivered. She first suck me off while I played with her P, very wet and no smell at all. She then switch position and hump my leg as she blew me. After that I flip her around and started hitting from the back. After 5 minutes of doggie, I rolled her over and started hitting it mish. She said she wanted to taste it, so I blew in her face. Happy girl. No phone, but she will be working down the block. After dropping off Jo I saw a rough looking, but cute face blond. I figured what the hell, so I grab her up. When we got back at the notel she ask if she could take a shower, I said of course. Half way through her shower ask me to wash her back. When I went in to the bathroom I was shocked, that girl has a smoking body. Well she finishes her shower, she dries off and we get started. Jo give me great service, well this girl one up her. Her BJ was long and deep. Then she hop on top of me and started grinding away. I had to roll her over, (she was going to make me pop too soon) finish her mish style. When we finish I remembered to ask for name, Carrie. Then I remembered I had met her some 4 or 5 yrs ago. Both girls can be found around the circle. Both pics are of Carrie. Sorry no time to prof read.She looks like Jules aka Jewlz without the blemishes on her face.

Member #4695
12-20-13, 22:40
I found a couple long timers yesterday. First was Jo, fresh from a 5 mo state vaca. Very clean, fresh smelling, and well dress. She promise a good time because she been lock up and not able to get any, and she delivered. She first suck me off while I played with her P, very wet and no smell at all. She then switch position and hump my leg as she blew me. After that I flip her around and started hitting from the back. After 5 minutes of doggie, I rolled her over and started hitting it mish. She said she wanted to taste it, so I blew in her face. Happy girl. No phone, but she will be working down the block. After dropping off Jo I saw a rough looking, but cute face blond. I figured what the hell, so I grab her up. When we got back at the notel she ask if she could take a shower, I said of course. Half way through her shower ask me to wash her back. When I went in to the bathroom I was shocked, that girl has a smoking body. Well she finishes her shower, she dries off and we get started. Jo give me great service, well this girl one up her. Her BJ was long and deep. Then she hop on top of me and started grinding away. I had to roll her over, (she was going to make me pop too soon) finish her mish style. When we finish I remembered to ask for name, Carrie. Then I remembered I had met her some 4 or 5 yrs ago. Both girls can be found around the circle. Both pics are of Carrie. Sorry no time to prof read.Really do they have digits? There are a lot hobbyists like me who have some disposable income to spread around? Be safe and a good report happy hunting!

CowboysFan
12-21-13, 01:58
Hey fellow travelers;.

Hit me up with working digits to trade. Thanks and be safe!I've seen her a few months ago. And known hersince she first hit the loops, she never holds a #. She will give out a non working house # to settle you down.

RookieMonger
12-21-13, 05:20
As nice as it was tonight the streets of BMore were BARE! I started with PP / see, then went to DUMPdalk and finally WW. Luckily I spot the infamous Nicole right by the circle. I kinda knew what she looked like from the mongers on here. I never mention I saw her on here and we head to my spot for some oil change.

We never even discussed donations when we got to our spot. She starts off with a ok oral. Ok skills, paid attention to the boys. Dt when I asked her to but her oral kills just wasn't doing it for me. I decided to upgrade to FS so she continues the oral till I'm ready and I cover up and just pounded it DS.

Now, after she's been with NiteTimer, I was expecting her to be loossey goosey but she was actually pretty snug. Good thing for elastic muscles down there. She seems to enjoy the pounding as she gave faint whimpers of pleasure. I didn't last long as I've been backed up again and erupted for all I was worth.

We cleaned up and I donated the usual street donation, and she was fine with what I had even though she said her donations were just slightly higher. I will make up for it next time I see her as I truly only had the street funds tonight. All in all, definitely a sweet gal, we got to talking about life itself on the way back to dropping her off.

Paulnova2
12-21-13, 13:32
Youngling.

I couldn't locate the pics of Jessica (either one) Can you help? There was a Jessica at the Plaza who was half PR. She was my ATF.

Paul.

The Big Man
12-21-13, 14:03

Youngling.

I couldn't locate the pics of Jessica (either one) Can you help? There was a Jessica at the Plaza who was half PR. She was my ATF.

Paul.Here you go.

Cls9637
12-21-13, 15:28
I was able to meet with Chrissy last weekend. Chrissy is always a lot of fun. She does a good job, lots of attention to the boys, and just all around a good experience. She still lives in Western Maryland, but has told me she would like to meet up with a few of her friends from the past, and maybe a couple new ones as long as you have some credibility on the forum. Because of the distance she travels she isn't going to go for street corner tuition. You can PM her at Ms Exsw here on this thread and she'll get back to you.

Cls9637
12-21-13, 15:33
Some more of this very cute young lady. Those of you who remember her know what a great provider she is. PM her to see what you can arrange. Remember, old friends and trusted seniors only need apply.

Spifftek
12-21-13, 17:42
Something from the other side of the room.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1967/the-other-side.htmlLocation looks the same in all of these videos. You take them back to your place or have a favorite notel?

Lokicue82
12-21-13, 21:15
Hey guys,

Those that know me, know that I don't post often because I prefer quality over quantity. I just came back home after a TDY and was hankering for some action. Tried to call my atm Jenna but she went back home to Virginia with her bf after the court case with her mother. So...I was left with two choices...either take a chance and go drive the loops (after a 23 hours plane ride, that is the last thing on my mind) or call Kiara. Last time I saw her, she was in a bad place (or maybe I caught her on a bad day) and I wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of a repeat of bad performance. Pulled the trigger and called. Turns out she is living with her grandparents again and trying to get clean (not sure if she is just saying that or she is serious). Anyway, I picked her up and away we went.

She is definitely on her game today. The BBBJ was on point and the cfs with cg and reverse cg was on point. I love grinding into her tight box. Because she is sooo tiny, the box is always tight and this girl actually gets wet! All in all, it was over much too quickly...that is what happens when you don't have time to take care of business and haven't had a decent pussy in months. She is one amazing woman wrapped up in a tiny package, just the way I like it. Treat her well.

On a side note, has anyone done BBFS with Kiara before. She was telling me that once she gets to really know you as a regular, she will allow it should you forget to get a cover. She said that she has done it several times with several people. Just a thought, as normally I always wrap it up (except for BBBJ), but Kiara may just be the one I make an exception for. PM please.

NiteTimer
12-21-13, 23:07
Location looks the same in all of these videos. You take them back to your place or have a favorite notel?I have two hotels I use. I had 3, but it's been closed for awhile and I wouldn't be caught dead at Tim's again.

NiteTimer
12-22-13, 01:57
Maybe this will brighten up somebody's night.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/2386/wetter.html

Member #4695
12-22-13, 02:05
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text that was potentially inciting a Flame War. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

BoloBellgrande
12-22-13, 02:57
I was driving my vehicle the other day when my check engine light came on, this is not the first time it's done this but I thought I got the problem fixed so this time it was a mystery to me. It was about time for my vehicle to have a oil change so I thought I would check the level myself before having it done so I can check afterwards and make sure it was done properly. To my surprise, the level on the stick was past the add point and dam near gone. I made a be line for the Auto Zone and picked up 3 quarts and filled it to the correct levels. The engine light stayed for a few days, I thought to myself, " a long ride to Bmore would probably solve my problem, it would give the oil a chance to lube the engine and would make the engine light go out. So off I went to do some mongering. I kept looking at the engine light all the way done BWI but the light stayed on the whole way down. I got off BWI on the exit that brings you to the Royal Farms and the new 7 11 , Monroe exit I think. I decided to make my regular run past the street Jodie lives on, I haven't had much luck any other time but this time I got lucky, so I thought. I spotted her across the street from her house with her head stuck in the window of a taxi cab, I found out later she was trying to make a date with the driver of the cab. I didn't see her face right off but knew the shape of her ass as it was sticking out while she was leaning in the window of the cab. I called her name as I drove by to make sure, she pulled her head out of the window and told me to hold on a minute. I parked and she came over and told me to meet her at our regular spot, some row house on a one way street.

I got to the spot before her so I got out and walked to the corner store to get a ginger ale and some change. By the time I got back to my vehicle in front of our meeting spot Jodie was there waiting for me. The guy we regularly go to wasn't home so we used some lady's house on the same street. This lady charged 15.5 more than the regular guy, I was happy to see Jodi again so I paid the extra 5. Once we got upstairs and were in the room together, Jodie did something she never does with me, she starting hitting the pipe in front of me and made me wait till she got done. I didn't know she had that shit with her or I would not have dated her. I'd pulled 40 bucks out of my pocket and put it on the bed, Jodie never saw the money cause she had her back turned to me while she smoked her shit. She took 10 to 15 min medicating herself, I kept asking her if she was done and was getting pissed the whole time. When she finally was ready I wasn't in the mood for multiple positions, I wanted to hurry the hell up, I was in a house with people in it I was unfamiliar with. I told her to get on all fours, put her legs together and lower her head so her ass would stick up. I stood at the edge of the bed and pounded her from behind till I came. I took the 40 bucks off the bed without her seeing me and put one Jackson back on the bed. I was pissed at her for making me wait and wasn't about to pay her the regular for shitty service. She wined for a minute after she picked up the twenty and started mumbling about it being close to Christmas, I am not a cold heart'ed person but I can't stand when SW do their shit in front of me and keep me waiting like that.

After I left Jodie I decided to check out the circle , that was a quick ride through . I was met at the top of the hill by a police van with it's light flashing as soon as I passed s parrish. As I was driving through the circle there was a police car flashing his light leaving the circle heading down Ramsey. I went around the circle and saw what looked like Nicole leaving the circle heading down Wilkins . She had some funky looking brown pajama pants on . She had her hair up in a bun like the NT video . She glanced at me and I looked back but I was just passing through at that point, especially after the heavy LE presence . I drove past D's place and saw the front door open with the screen door wide open laying against the house. The music was blasting , I looked in as I drove by but didn't see anyone sitting or standing in the front room. I was hoping o see Pipi hanging around so I could ask about Darlene. I made a U turn , hit Wilkins then made my left on S Monroe and onto BWI and home. On the way back the check engine light went off !

Oakwood99
12-22-13, 13:14
What's up guys.

Has anyone seen Mindy in the last few weeks? Hit me up if you got the 411. I'd like to fill her stocking for the holidays.

Thank you.

Old Chinese Guy
12-22-13, 22:02
One of my ATF is back and looking to make some money for the holidays. She has a regular job but as most regular jobs go, doesn't pay that much and she's a single mother who's also supporting her sisters and mother. She has always been a true GFE for me, I highly recommend her and she'll treat you right. She's located in the CB area but does not offer in-calls. Seniors can PM me for phone contact.

Old Chinese Guy
12-23-13, 00:14
FYI there is a night Timer (0 reports) who PM me info, be aware this is not the same as NiteTimer (Senior Member 639 reports). I think someone else mentioned this previously as well.

Member #4695
12-23-13, 14:07
Do any of you fine gentleman. Have a new cell# for dundalk Mandy? Old cell-443-416-xxxx. I Have digits to share? Please pm me if anyone has any information.

Paulnova2
12-23-13, 14:53
To The Big Man.

Not the Jessica I was thinking (fondly) about. Thanks.

Here you go.

EasyLuvr
12-23-13, 15:11
And not much was out other than the ever present Dawn (who I still can't bring myself to scoop) but spied Jewels walking down towards the circle. Always having a good time with her tight little ass, I waved her into my car and we made our way to D's place and into a room. She quickly shed her layers of clothes and laid back on the bed, asking me to hurry and warm her up. I dropped my clothes onto a chair and climbed aboard, her hand guiding my cock into her wet and tight sex, wrapping her legs around my waist and thrusting against me. She has always seemed to enjoy our dates and today was no different. After a few minutes of mish, she was moaning and grinding.

Against me, begging me to cum inside her. It didn't take long for me to oblige, pumping her full of my baby cream, collapsing on top of her. I asked if she was warm enough now and she said that I always work her into a good sweat. She's a keeper, that's for sure. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a cell phone at the moment so I have to rely on catching her out walking on Wilkens or around the circle. If you scoop her, be nice. She's one of the better ones out there.

BKMason
12-23-13, 17:27
Hey, what do you think about these SW's and a lot of the BP girls only catering to certain races? WTF? Is that messed up or what? I think all of us here are brothers in a sense, and should definitely boycott the SW's and BP girls that do this. The only color that is relevant should be 'Green'. WhoTF do these 'ho's think they are?

BK.

Curtisbay
12-23-13, 18:24
Hey, what do you think about these SW's and a lot of the BP girls only catering to certain races? WTF? Is that messed up or what? I think all of us here are brothers in a sense, and should definitely boycott the SW's and BP girls that do this. The only color that is relevant should be 'Green'. WhoTF do these 'ho's think they are?

BK.I don't believe that race is an issue with the Baltimore SW. We've even resolved the issue of our donkey sized members ruining the snatches of our more braver SWs. LOL. Merry Christmas to all dear monger brothers!

SpermGun42
12-23-13, 18:43
I patrol Dundalk on the regular tip, but not lately. Way too much L.E. What doses Bonnie look like? I may know her? Then I may be able to provide some useful intel.Bonnie is kind of thick, white, around 40. Nice pair of see's and wearing bright pink shoes at the time.

Mr John 4210
12-23-13, 19:37
[Deleted by Admin]
No you will not set the forum on fire like this.

A2

BigPappay
12-23-13, 19:57

BK.Hear ya. Don't see any BSWs stating no whites allowed. Only in Merica. Some things will never change, just have to let it go and pound the ones that let us in.

Mairj23
12-23-13, 21:46
Picked up a Casey at the circle. Very cute, body and face looked like she just started in this biz. Got an excellent BBBJ for usual fare. No digits, gave her mine. Said she had a boyfriend in county with denial about what she was into in city.

Mairj23
12-23-13, 22:53
Picked this one up on Pontiac. Pretty, great head. But she has a bf and kids she's trying to hide her streetwalking from, and she is not very punctual or just doesn't keep appointments at all.. Bad even for an SW. Any info on her?

Happy One
12-23-13, 23:58
Picked this one up on Pontiac. Pretty, great head. But she has a bf and kids she's trying to hide her streetwalking from, and she is not very punctual or just doesn't keep appointments at all.. Bad even for an SW. Any info on her?She has been around for many years, has 4 or 5 kids and an old man that don't work. She is very skilled if you catch her at the right times as she has a coke habit she just can't stay away from. She also will.

Ride the horse. She is not very good at keeping dates, will not show up or call. She lives very close to Pontiac.

Baltoman
12-24-13, 00:18
I met up with skinny blonde Ashley from WW today. Her poor hygiene was immediately evident. After I bought her some food, she said she is now homeless and had been up for 48 hours straight. She was exhausted and It showed. Her performance was so substandard I had to finish myself. She was coming down with a cold, and was snorting as she gave me a CBJ. Like the first time I met her (this past summer) he was way too fussy during the deed, and her skills were lacking. She was the prettiest girl out there today, even with an outbreak of acne which she didn't have six months ago. I will not repeat. I am feeling bad for her because she was a little more talkative and friendly this go around. She shouldn't be in the business with such inferior talent. I hope she can get straightened out. Being homeless and hooked on drugs, makes me wonder how she'll survive the winter. I wonder if some girls get arrested on purpose just to have a warm place to stay. What do you think?

Baltoman.

Drunker Irish
12-24-13, 00:19

BK.Sometimes its something else, some of the ads say no AA's under the age of 35/40.

Md Curious2
12-24-13, 02:01
I met up with skinny blonde Ashley from WW today. Her poor hygiene was immediately evident. After I bought her some food, she said she is now homeless and had been up for 48 hours straight. She was exhausted and It showed. Her performance was so substandard I had to finish myself. She was coming down with a cold, and was snorting as she gave me a CBJ. Like the first time I met her (this past summer) he was way too fussy during the deed, and her skills were lacking. She was the prettiest girl out there today, even with an outbreak of acne which she didn't have six months ago. I will not repeat. I am feeling bad for her because she was a little more talkative and friendly this go around. She shouldn't be in the business with such inferior talent. I hope she can get straightened out. Being homeless and hooked on drugs, makes me wonder how she'll survive the winter. I wonder if some girls get arrested on purpose just to have a warm place to stay. What do you think?

Baltoman.I know of two that are in lockup. No family contact, no place to stay, out of options... Above all the demons (drugs) are way out of control. In many cases.. I have seen them return, they will be back. I have written to one..she keeps starting fights. Why? To add more time to stay in...(my assumption). MDC.

Member #4695
12-24-13, 03:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks![Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Member #4695
12-24-13, 03:43
Bonnie is kind of thick, white, around 40. Nice pair of see's and wearing bright pink shoes at the time.I have seen this girl before. But have never made the scoop. You may try your luck around the McDonalds on dundalk ave. I have seen her around there and the royal farms store. Good luck and happy hunting!

BoloBellgrande
12-24-13, 04:21
I'll post my last two of Kiara. Love this view.

[QUOTE=BKMason;1962961]. Hey, whatbighyou think about these SW's and a lot of the BP girls only catering to certain races? WTF? Is that messed up or what? I think all of us she would e are brothers in a sense, and should definitely boycott the ran into s and BP girls that do this. The only color that is relevant should be 'Green'. WhoTF do these 'ho's think they are?TE]

Most of the girls say that because their boyfriends won't let them screw black guys because they are insecure . I dated high priced Heather once a year ago and everything was cool . I saw her standing on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins some months later and she would turn her head and look away when ever I drove by . I ran into her at D's one day , she was there with some guy who walked out on her because her rates were to high . I offered her 40 . We went up and fucked and everything was cool , I asked her about avoiding eye contact with me when I looked at her in the street . She said her boyfriend won't let her date black guys and he is insecure . She said she doesn't care as long as the money is green .She told me to meet her around the corner when I see her and she will date me . I also found out later she used to have a black boyfriend . The BP girls are another story , if you notice , the better looking they are the more likely they exclude black guys . They make enough money to not have to take a chance of running into a want to be pimp or thug trying to run a game on them or rob them . It's a safety issue more than a race issue . I have been told this by several escorts over the years .

Barraquda22
12-24-13, 04:38
Hear ya. Don't see any BSWs stating no whites allowed. Only in Merica. Some things will never change, just have to let it go and pound the ones that let us in.Way back when I first started, I had one I picked up say no white guys. Was the first and only time I've ever had a SW say no to anything LOL. I told her to eat shit and kicked her back out into the cold (it was early January). I tend to agree though. WTF does it matter what we have between our legs or what color we are? This isn't a date. Its not love. Its a business transaction. As I always tell myself "don't fuck it up by over thinking it".

BQ22.

ldonshoots
12-24-13, 05:59
Paid a visit to a friend down there this evening and LE was everywhere, thankful for prearranged date via the monger phone. Rumors are the dude was a big player and the LE is expecting some retaliation from this shooting. Watch yourselves down there mongers.Thanks for the heads-up on that post. No need to get the big head blown off from a stray-bullet while trying to get the little head blown off.

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 09:17
Actually I dug these next ones off another hard drive.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3040/ladies-playing.html

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 09:20
http://www.ccptube.com/video/3047/digging.html
Mpg 4s don't convert too well. any suggestions?

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 10:03
I tried to upload but it keeps pixelating. I tried Mpeg4 & FLV. Let's see which one works best.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3056/the-finish.html

The Big Man
12-24-13, 10:17
I tried to upload but it keeps pixelating. I tried Mpeg4 & FLV. Let's see which one works best.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3056/the-finish.htmlDamn dude, did you have a production crew & staff on hand. I heard the director in the back ground.

NineInchNailhr
12-24-13, 10:46
Hello! New to the site, but not to the game. Picked up Jackii yesterday off Wilkens, who actually told me about this site. We were discussing her being filmed on another site by. Guess she was cool having her face out there, Oh well. Anyway, when I first met her she was thick, but now it appears she is losing weight, and her face is getting marked up. Just went with a BJ. Hopefully she will get herself together soon.

CashOut
12-24-13, 12:56
I ran into Sara last night and the BBBJ was off the meters...All I can say is don't hesitate to get yourself some fellas...She has Grade A Head and PU $$why. Urlreplacement0}.

CashOut
12-24-13, 12:58
Sexy Sara http://www.ccptube.com/video/3089/sara-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html{tagreplacement0}{tagreplacement1}.

Member #4695
12-24-13, 16:18
[DeletedbyAdmin]

Thanks![DeletedbyAdmin]

Thanks! First of all I would like to thank the admin/blue. And Jackson for making this forum possible. Also i will not engage In discussions that could be misunderstood as racial. For this was not may intention. I was only trying to share my experience and the experiences of what some girls had shared with me.To try to shed some light on this subject. And explain why certain things are the way they are. Happy holidays to all!

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 17:41
I ran into Sara last night and the BBBJ was off the meters...All I can say is don't hesitate to get yourself some fellas...She has Grade A Head and PU $$why. Urlreplacement0}.Sarah's a good catch, well played.

NineInchNailhr
12-24-13, 17:44
Had the pleasure of spending time with Alicia recently. WSW found on Wilkens by the church. She said she dances as well. She took me to her friends place, gave her some money for the room and went upstairs...nice spinner body, some tattoos, be's with nice nipples. Started with a very nice BBBJ, then she pulled out a condom and entered her mish. She started kissing me and complimenting my big dick, put her on top for CG, where she came..then put her sweet ass in doggy and hammered away. Great time had..saw her a few days later, this time BBFS. Hopefully she keeps her looks so I can keep seeing her.

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 17:55
Damn dude, did you have a production crew & staff on hand. I heard the director in the back ground.She was just expressing herself. She got into watching us banging away.

LikkerFront
12-24-13, 20:01
Within the past week I have learned of two cases of disturbing mistreatment of two of my favorite girls.

Late last week I picked up one of my regular girls near her place in the county and noticed something as she approached the monger rig. She jumped in and I got a good look at a large bruise on her forehead, when asked about it she said something about some knucklehead she dated didn't want his BJ with a cover (she doesn't do BBBJ) and things got a little testy between them about this. I trust it wasn't one of you guys that acted like a douchebag and put hands on her like that. Please remember to act like gentlemen with these girls and don't forget that the drugs will make their behavior erratic at times, but that is no excuse for mistreatment of a SW. Make sure you fully discuss the acts you wish your lady friend to perform are clearly understood by all parties involved. This is a sweet girl who will take good care of you that you harmed and I am not happy about that at all.

The second case is another disgusting act of a cowardly douchebag. Another of my favorite girls was the victim of an assault and attempted rape, I wasn't able to fully understand the details due to all the sobbing over the phone. This is a terribly disturbing event that has left this girl in a very bad place, and really made her difficult situation even worse. Her physical injuries will heal, but this has left her very scared and now carrying pepper spray while on her dates. Get ready for the spicy eye if anyone ever tries to harm her again.

Sorry to bring this shit to the board during what should be a festive and fun season, but this has been weighing heavily on my mind. Act like gentlemen with these girls and they will almost always treat you right. But if they don't treat you right you must still mind your manners and DO NOT HARM THEM! The fact that they are drug addicted SW does not give you the green light to abuse them in any way! Pay them what you agreed to pay even if the date wasn't as good as you hoped for and go your separate ways, you can always choose to not date her again.

Peace and merry mongering to all!

Bongson
12-24-13, 20:59
Within the past week I have learned of two cases of disturbing mistreatment of two of my favorite girls.

Late last week I picked up one of my regular girls near her place in the county and noticed something as she approached the monger rig. She jumped in and I got a good look at a large bruise on her forehead, when asked about it she said something about some knucklehead she dated didn't want his BJ with a cover (she doesn't do BBBJ) and things got a little testy between them about this. I trust it wasn't one of you guys that acted like a douchebag and put hands on her like that. Please remember to act like gentlemen with these girls and don't forget that the drugs will make their behavior erratic at times, but that is no excuse for mistreatment of a SW. Make sure you fully discuss the acts you wish your lady friend to perform are clearly understood by all parties involved. This is a sweet girl who will take good care of you that you harmed and I am not happy about that at all.

The second case is another disgusting act of a cowardly douchebag. Another of my favorite girls was the victim of an assault and attempted rape, I wasn't able to fully understand the details due to all the sobbing over the phone. This is a terribly disturbing event that has left this girl in a very bad place, and really made her difficult situation even worse. Her physical injuries will heal, but this has left her very scared and now carrying pepper spray while on her dates. Get ready for the spicy eye if anyone ever tries to harm her again.

Sorry to bring this shit to the board during what should be a festive and fun season, but this has been weighing heavily on my mind. Act like gentlemen with these girls and they will almost always treat you right. But if they don't treat you right you must still mind your manners and DO NOT HARM THEM! The fact that they are drug addicted SW does not give you the green light to abuse them in any way! Pay them what you agreed to pay even if the date wasn't as good as you hoped for and go your separate ways, you can always choose to not date her again.

Peace and merry mongering to all!A female member of MY family could find her self out there, How would I want her to be treated?

Lombardo
12-24-13, 21:17
It would be sad if this was true, but most likely not. I do not even listen to any SW drama. I also have a problem when someone says a SW was raped, as a result of her not getting paid after the deed is done. I always treat them nice, but I do not pay them to hear drama.

Weather was great 2 days ago when I picked Jackii by the circle. Something is so sexy about this girl, but I cannot put my hands on it. We were interrupted twice, and had to change location, promised her a tip due to the inconvenience, and having taken so long. I did not mind much because I was getting a head while driving, even waiting behind an LE on a red traffic light. It was one of those rare times when I came twice, the second time almost simultaneously while she was just putting the finishing touches (likckng it clean). Not to mention I tipped her generously.

I see new faces on Wilkens. Typically things slow down in the winter time, but this year been great.

Peace and merry mongering to all!

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 22:37
Sara fans may like this one.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1592/sweet-throat.html

NiteTimer
12-24-13, 23:10
I tried this one with a flv file this time. Digital conversions suck on this page. Loses something from the original.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3203/riding-the-bear-2.html

Immanuel Kunt
12-24-13, 23:58
Sara fans may like this one.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1592/sweet-throat.htmlThis is the most beautiful blow job I have ever seen. Wish she were doing me.

NiteTimer
12-25-13, 01:46
This is the most beautiful blow job I have ever seen. Wish she were doing me.You may like this too.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1314/good-head.html.

SexyBoy124
12-25-13, 03:00
You may like this too.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1314/good-head.html.Man that is hot hey I need info on nook around the wabash ave aread, I will give up chat line.

SexyBoy124
12-25-13, 03:06
I ran into Sara last night and the BBBJ was off the meters...All I can say is don't hesitate to get yourself some fellas...She has Grade A Head and PU $$why. Urlreplacement0}.Hey cashout I need help young monger, where can I find nookie in wilkins area around 2 am because those are the times I can monger.

SexyBoy124
12-25-13, 03:08
http://www.ccptube.com/video/3047/digging.html
Mpg 4s don't convert too well. any suggestions?Try using video converter app, I can give you some solid ones when you are ready.

Cls9637
12-25-13, 07:34
Hello! New to the site, but not to the game. Picked up Jackii yesterday off Wilkens, who actually told me about this site. We were discussing her being filmed on another site by. Guess she was cool having her face out there, Oh well. Anyway, when I first met her she was thick, but now it appears she is losing weight, and her face is getting marked up. Just went with a BJ. Hopefully she will get herself together soon.Jackii is a great provider. She has a ton of pictures here. Definitely not a shy girl with her beautiful eyes and smile. I started posting her pictures here about four years ago when she first appeared around Wilkens. Here are a few of them from back then. Take very good care of Jackii!

Bad Bad Boy
12-25-13, 11:08
Had the pleasure of spending time with Alicia recently. WSW found on Wilkens by the church. She said she dances as well. She took me to her friends place, gave her some money for the room and went upstairs...nice spinner body, some tattoos, be's with nice nipples. Started with a very nice BBBJ, then she pulled out a condom and entered her mish. She started kissing me and complimenting my big dick, put her on top for CG, where she came..then put her sweet ass in doggy and hammered away. Great time had..saw her a few days later, this time BBFS. Hopefully she keeps her looks so I can keep seeing her.​ALICIA is a great gal and a regular I dated a few years ago, my ATF, who is attractive and has a very nice figure. At that time she had a very bad drug addiction and a loser bf who would beat her up. She always tried hard to please and was most pleasant to be around. I understand her sister TINA died a short while back which added to her sorrows.

I am sadden to hear she is back on Wilkens after a stint in prison and getting clean. I am hoping she will get her stuff together one day and lead a normal productive life with her son, Jeremiah. I feel she has a lot of potential if she can stay off drugs, but having relapses is common with these girls. Be kind to ALICIA if you see her and treat to a nice meal and try to help. BBB.

BigPappay
12-25-13, 12:50
Met a nice young filly named Ashley in CB late last night...went to the county for a nice BBBJ. When I asked her to play with my nuts, she got into the Christmas spirit a bit too much and gave me the dreaded nutcracker suite. Had to advise her to tone down the grip a bit and from there was able to give her a full batch of snow which she quickly spit into an iceball. Will repeat. Happy Holidays..ho, ho,ho!!

MagicEye
12-25-13, 17:08
Heather is on Pontiac RIGHT NOW, looking to make some Christmas cash to see her daughter later today. She's lost some weight and looks as good as she ever has. I'm sure she'll show her appreciation for the much-needed business.

Cls9637
12-25-13, 20:27
I ran into my old friend Jenna today. First time I've seen her since early Spring. She has been moving back and forth between here and Virginia lately, but is now back in Baltimore, at least for a while. As usual, her performance was great. Also as usual, I took a ton of pictures, but she still doesn't want me to post them here. Those of you that know Jenna know that she is an awesome provider. She can be found anywhere around lower Wilkens Ave. or over on Washington Blvd.

Cls9637
12-25-13, 20:44
Just after I dropped Jenna off, I was heading home and saw Monica at the circle. I had seen her with NT, so I figured I would give her a try. Glad I did. Her performance is one of the best. She said her entire goal is to please a guy, and she sure does. She is open to pretty much anything you could want, including DFK, swallowing, COF, anal or most anything else. Monica can play hide the salami as well as Kiara, just makes the whole thing disappear into her mouth, with lots of licking and suction. She takes care of the boys in a way that few girls can. The girl that comes close in that respect is Nicole. She has told me I can give her number to those who have some credibility here. If you see her treat her well. She will certainly do the same for you. I know she left me exhausted.

Cls9637
12-25-13, 20:50
The rest of my afternoon with Monica. This girl is a lot of fun. I decided to go with a little swallowing and a little COF.

Immanuel Kunt
12-25-13, 21:24
What, brethren, are your expenriences with fat women?

Member #4695
12-25-13, 21:58
I see all these posts about the West Side talent? There is plenty of $ to be made on the east side too. Canton, Fells point, Butchers hill. Patterson park. Lots of hard dicks and plenty of hard cash to be made here also girls, for those. Who read this forum. Pm me for more details. Peace. Mr. Candie.

Hugh Jardon
12-25-13, 21:58
What, brethren, are your expenriences with fat women?Fat women in general, or a particular fat woman? My experience is they are like any other woman, some good, some bad, some enthusiastic, some dead fish.

You do know what riding a moped and screwing a fat chick have in common, right?

They're both fun, but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.

How do you know when she is too fat?

When she sits on your face, you can't hear the stereo.

NiteTimer
12-25-13, 22:03
The rest of my afternoon with Monica. This girl is a lot of fun. I decided to go with a little swallowing and a little COF.I like taking her along on doubles, she takes her time. As you can see, I love busting her ass open too.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1865/filling-her-spaces.html

DarkRaijin
12-25-13, 22:06
Sexy Sara http://www.ccptube.com/video/3089/sara-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html{tagreplacement0}{tagreplacement1}.Out of control..seems we both hunted around same time. Baltimore is but a town I wish to visit; for the working girls your fair town carries. But for now FL keeps me entertained.

Stich Jones
12-25-13, 23:05
Was heading home & decided I would look for a treat on the way. First pass thru Dalk not a soul out. Off to Conkling, had a few off the main drag but heavy LE in the area so back to Dalk. Found a blonde SW by the car lot. Didn't exactly give the look so I looped around for another peek. Once again heavy LE in the area. Decided to play it safe & pass thinking it was a setup. Seemed to risky. It's getting tough out there.

Stay safe & clean.

Chico
12-25-13, 23:34
Fat women in general, or a particular fat woman? My experience is they are like any other woman, some good, some bad, some enthusiastic, some dead fish.

You do know what riding a moped and screwing a fat chick have in common, right?

They're both fun, but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.

How do you know when she is too fat?

When she sits on your face, you can't hear the stereo.Too FUNNY! We really need a "like" button on this forum.

Stizz
12-25-13, 23:59
Just wondering if I missed out on anything special. As I have yet to find a report fitting the description of this girl. Spotted her on Monday evening on Hanover and a side street. Dirty blonde with glasses and a PHAT ass. The body looked smoking with some snug jeans on. Looked clean, sounded ghetto as hell though. If I didn't have a schedule to maintain I would've sampled, told her I'd be back later that evening but I didn't see her around. Forgot the name she gave me.

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 01:37
I call her Monie, but usually Ms. Ever ready. Well, for a couple years until this fall at least. We got together again a week or so back, but haven't been hanging like we used to.

She never minded anything, plus I like that she's into girls too. A couple times I had her lick on Nicole's pussy while I drilled Nicole's mouth (she loved it).

She once licked my balls and Ellie's pussy while I RCG'd Ellie. Probably have video somewhere. She was my go to camera operator unless too high (sometimes).

Well, Monica started running with this guy who now pimps her. She has had a rough time of it (needing a home), and he doesn't like her to see me. I guess I've got full time employment and a brown woodrow, so this scares him. Unfortunately he likes to put her hands on her a lot and follow her everywhere. Even some of the ladies can't talk to her anymore. She snuck away w / Manda to see me, so I guess our rendezvous' won't be often anymore. Jackii has been filling her spot for awhile.

I'll still keep the light on for her though. Anywho, CLS got me thinking, so I had these vids around from the last encounter. You already saw the double hole stuffing from last week, but not the oral before the ride. Hope this will warm someone's night.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3522/milf-bone-1.html

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 01:46
Jackii called me earlier and said she saw Monica out tonight. Said dude was in her ass. Can't believe his sorry ass had her out on a cold Christmas night.

Maybe she'll find a way out sometime soon. Meanwhile, enjoy her work, and the night.

I've been digging through some separate hard drives, and found some more filth I'll share with you soon. Keep a look out, NT, out.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3524/milf-bone-2.html

CowboysFan
12-26-13, 01:48
Picked up Erica the other night at the Salvation Army. She's about 5'11,26 years old with one hell of a big butt and a smile. Requested 40 for CBJ but accepted my 30. Come to find out, I dated her before. Time well spent and she's got a big juice ass with a rather large tattoo on one of her butt cheeks. Wouldn't mind seeing her for more action. Digits this time around.

ldonshoots
12-26-13, 02:52
Appears uncle LEO is cracking down hard on the ladies hence why the streets have been bare. Got word from one of my regs that she got busted along with several other girls around the P / P area last week. Always check your 12. 3. 6. 9 pilot.

Cls9637
12-26-13, 07:15
Here's a little clip of Monica in action.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3574/monica-on-wilkens.html

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 11:54
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1586/putting-in-work.html

Baltoman
12-26-13, 13:08
I stopped driving from Conkling to P / P since it appeared to be non-productive. I haven't seen anyone around P / P for a couple of years now. Just curious. Have you seen some girls around there? I usually stick to Conkling and Dundalk Ave. Let me know if you've been having any success near P / P.

Baltoman.

Appears uncle LEO is cracking down hard on the ladies hence why the streets have been bare. Got word from one of my regs that she got busted along with several other girls around the P / P area last week. Always check your 12. 3. 6. 9 pilot.

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 15:25
Digging through the old hard drives and found some filthy stuff to share. The girl has been out the game for a minute but she delivered the goods then.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3669/backing-it-up1.html
http://www.ccptube.com/video/3670/backing-it-up-2.html

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 15:40
This connection may work better for some of you on part 2.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3670/backing-it-up-2.html

Old Mason41
12-26-13, 16:57
Went to Dundalk this AM to try to meet up with gal that I got the # from a fellow hobbyist. Text her and she text back how much have. Now I'm thinking this is not good.

I text back how much I need to have and she text back $150. I text back WOW I never carry that much and I don't even know what you look like.

That ended our texting so I took a tour to Conkling and saw a nice looking girl walking. Tall girl that I have not dated before but I was running short of time.

Had to get home and put some wood in the stove. On the way out I saw Cheryl whom I have dated before but I had to go. OM41.

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 17:02
Trying to get some of this filth uploaded. There's 4 under PYT. Next I'm going to try to find some of Darlene, Tina & Crystal's work.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3694/pyt--the-warmup.html

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 17:14
Funny thing was; she was against facials, but within a couple days I was nutting on that pretty face.
See backing it up2.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3696/pyt3.html

Lombardo
12-26-13, 18:05
She was so much fun, and gets into it. I have some high definition videos of her, but need some editing software. Jessica (aka Brittney). She was faced a prostitution charge few months ago, but got lucky. I have her address, but hoping she is doing well, and does not need to make money while on her back. She was the youngest on the loop, and the prettiest. I went few BB rounds with her, and luckily did not contract anything. Later I found out she had Herpes and had a cesarean to avoid transmission during delivery. There were times when I dated her 3 times in 1 day. She would charge $10 more to swallow, but nothing more to CIM. There were a couple of mongers who took good care of her, and would even call me when she needed a date bad, great camaraderie. Any 411.

Funny thing was; she was against facials, but within a couple days I was nutting on that pretty face.
See backing it up2.

NiteTimer
12-26-13, 18:38
She was so much fun, and gets into it. I have some high definition videos of her, but need some editing software. Jessica (aka Brittney). She was faced a prostitution charge few months ago, but got lucky. I have her address, but hoping she is doing well, and does not need to make money while on her back. She was the youngest on the loop, and the prettiest. I went few BB rounds with her, and luckily did not contract anything. Later I found out she had Herpes and had a cesarean to avoid transmission during delivery. There were times when I dated her 3 times in 1 day. She would charge $10 more to swallow, but nothing more to CIM. There were a couple of mongers who took good care of her, and would even call me when she needed a date bad, great camaraderie. Any 411.Maybe it was because she was young, but like you I could hit it 3 x in one day and she just snapped back to it.

I also remember she said she like to get "well" 1st so she didn't feel it as much. She loved to gobble cock though.

Like Monica, sometimes I let her suck for a 1/2 hour before doing anything she loved it so much. Never came in her holes though.

Like cumming on her ass, but we tried anal 2 x and she couldn't deal. Had a lotta fun w / her, and she introduced me to Nicole.

BoloBellgrande
12-26-13, 19:56
Trying to get some of this filth uploaded. There's 4 under PYT. Next I'm going to try to find some of Darlene, Tina & Crystal's work.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3694/pyt--the-warmup.htmlWOW, I would love to see some vid of Darlene. I think she got wind of the postings of her. I remember tying to take a picture of her ass as a contact icon for my phone. She was insistent about not posing for any pictures. She may have been seeing that BF of hers at that time, I can't remember.

Cnote
12-26-13, 20:48
funny thing was; she was against facials, but within a couple days i was nutting on that pretty face.
See backing it up2.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3696/pyt3.htmllike button, great video.

NineInchNailhr
12-27-13, 00:34
We have all picked up girls who we wouldn't give much of a look if they worked in our offices, we justify it by saying "she looked good..for a streetwalker". Well today, I was driving around Wilkens and saw some of the usual girls who I always ignore. I saw one who was decent, for a streetwalker and was going to pick her up, but she disappeared. But in her place was another girl. I let her in and I thought she looked to good to be true and asked if she was LEO. She slurred her words no, and she said her name was Anne Marie. She asked for 80, but that wasn't going to happen so we settled on something else and went to D's. I hate going there but we were in the area. Anyway we went upstairs and I got a real good look at her. Very nice looking. Then she removed her clothes. Just wow. Great firm C's, not a mark on her body, cute butt. She kept saying I was a Sexy motherfucker, like the Prince song, LOL. Gave a very nice slow BBBJ, then put the condom on and we went at it. SO good. I think sometimes people forget these woman are humans. If they are attracted to someone they will be more giving. She was clearly attracted to me and loved the nine inch nail I pack. We were both huffing and puffing when it was over. She readily gave me her number and said she doesn't come out much. I don't want her out there like that. She looks good and I know others have had hard times with her. I must have lucked out because she was only drinking and not doing anything else. I will see her again. And soon.

Old Mason41
12-27-13, 11:02
Got a text from Angie that she was in my area would I like to meet up. Text back where do I pick you up. Picked her up and went to a spot where I was comfortable. She proceeds to bring the snake to attention. Decent BBBJCIM with spit. I took her back where she was staying and dropped her off. OM41.

John4044
12-27-13, 11:55
I do remember Chrissy really well! Have not seen her in a really long time but I do remember how much fun she is. Totally agree, Cls! Wish I could see her again!

Some more of this very cute young lady. Those of you who remember her know what a great provider she is. PM her to see what you can arrange. Remember, old friends and trusted seniors only need apply.

Klove48
12-27-13, 13:18
We have all picked up girls who we wouldn't give much of a look if they worked in our offices, we justify it by saying "she looked good..for a streetwalker". Well today, I was driving around Wilkens and saw some of the usual girls who I always ignore. I saw one who was decent, for a streetwalker and was going to pick her up, but she disappeared. But in her place was another girl. I let her in and I thought she looked to good to be true and asked if she was LEO. She slurred her words no, and she said her name was Anne Marie. She asked for 80, but that wasn't going to happen so we settled on something else and went to D's. I hate going there but we were in the area. Anyway we went upstairs and I got a real good look at her. Very nice looking. Then she removed her clothes. Just wow. Great firm C's, not a mark on her body, cute butt. She kept saying I was a Sexy motherfucker, like the Prince song, LOL. Gave a very nice slow BBBJ, then put the condom on and we went at it. SO good. I think sometimes people forget these woman are humans. If they are attracted to someone they will be more giving. She was clearly attracted to me and loved the nine inch nail I pack. We were both huffing and puffing when it was over. She readily gave me her number and said she doesn't come out much. I don't want her out there like that. She looks good and I know others have had hard times with her. I must have lucked out because she was only drinking and not doing anything else. I will see her again. And soon.You must have caught her on a good day. I admit that she is attractive, but her services, YMMV, are very up & down to say the least. I personally have given-up on her for any type of service, but I'm glad someone had a good time with her. Peace.

Baltoman
12-27-13, 14:51
"Do you have a condom." were always the first words out of her mouth. I was surprised to see she that waived that requirement with you. She never went by Jessica or Darlene when we met. I wish she'd come back to Baltimore. I'd love to see her again. She was fun. Good luck to her!

Baltoman.

See backing it up2.

Cnote
12-27-13, 18:35
Finally hooked up with Kiara today, brought her a nice little thong and mini. Skirt for her to wear, definitely looked very sexy in it and out of it. Picked her up at her house and headed to Tim's for a lunch time snack. Definitely a lot of fun. Started out with BJ, then it was time for her nice ass in the air Doggystyle, finished up mish with her moaning the whole time, lasted longer then I thought I would but wish I could be lasted longer. Her little tight box gets wet as can be. Went to lunch and then took her home, can't wait to meet up with again next week.

I took some pictures in her new outfit but for some reason the server is not uploading, hopefully I can get them up later.

Around 2:00 pm. I cruised up Washington Blvd and Wilkens, only person I saw out was Patty, she was at the corner of Brunswick and Wilkens.

Cnote.

Booshkan
12-27-13, 21:42
I just moved to Baltimore from Jersey about a year ago, and the only place I can find SW's is on Wilkens Ave, by the circle, and only at certain times. Where else can I find SW's in Baltimore?

Lombardo
12-27-13, 23:34
Picked up Cici at the circle. No one else around, but plenty of LE. She is a clean, healthy looking WSW, about 25 yo, average looking. Tattoo over her chest below neck the line, but it was too dark to read it.

She has a cell phone, but I did not request the digits because she lacked the animal lust factor. Some women make your pants explode, but not Cici. The BJ was just OK. No drama, no funny shit, just business.

Cls9637
12-28-13, 06:00
To everyone who has sent me PM's for Chrissy's number: PLEASE read the posts! She does not want her number given out. She told me to tell anyone that they can contact her via PM right here. Ms Exsw.

Myfriend
12-28-13, 07:26
I stopped driving from Conkling to P / P since it appeared to be non-productive. I haven't seen anyone around P / P for a couple of years now. Just curious. Have you seen some girls around there? I usually stick to Conkling and Dundalk Ave. Let me know if you've been having any success near P / P.

Baltoman.I go through that area at least twice a day on my way to work and yeah, all of the action is pretty much confined to Conkling. You can occasionally get someone as far over as near Ellwood or East, but mostly not. In the goold old days, you could shop from 40 entering the city, all the way to Chester Street past P / P. Gems were to be had like Gigi, Peaches, Connie, etc. The problem seems to be is that around the park, real citizens seem to be taking over. Gone are the days when you knew if Gigi was working on Baltimore Street because the lady who rented her room out to her was sitting on her front steps waiting for Gigi and the monger of the hour to TCB.

I doubt many of the people who live there now would be industrious enough to make extra money in the 30 minute rental business.

Things aren't as dead on Conkling as some people say here. I almost always see at least one girl, and on nights like last night, it was an all star cast. Quality ranges from not so good (Natalie) to excellent (Cara) and anywhere in between.

SirDrDunk
12-28-13, 09:02
WOW, I would love to see some vid of Darlene. I think she got wind of the postings of her. I remember tying to take a picture of her ass as a contact icon for my phone. She was insistent about not posing for any pictures. She may have been seeing that BF of hers at that time, I can't remember.I don't think that's what it is I just think that the girls try to play that game with you. I can give you an example. Little sara flagged me down one night when I was on the way home. She asked me do I still dip around I told her not too much as we kept talking I threw it out there that I could change my mind if she let me record it. Now she sits there and give this act with I can't do that people might see it with the internet and everything. I did everything I could to keep from laughing in her face my I'm thinking to myself yeah right you don't do video? Okay well why is Nitetimer putting you in the "Bearclaw" on video LOL then she threw this ridiculous figure at me and said she would do it then. Now I don't know what Nitetimer throw at the ladies but I'm a sure it was nothing no where near what she wanted from me to do something that I wasn't going to do any way but trust me for the right price pics and vids can be done they just want to get as much out of you as they can for it.

RookieMonger
12-28-13, 12:35
Short on time but here's a quick rundown. Scooped up redhead Kelly (sp) last night in Dundalk, on the street next to the infamous see gas station. This girl has some serious ORAL skills. She started while driving and finished me off in less then 5 minutes. We worked out the usual street donation with tip for swallowing.

Went back this morning and scooped up redheaded (Irish) Rosa by the 7-11 on Dundalk and Holabird. Ended up getting great oral and incredible DT, FF then upgraded to FS and back door for less then the street donation + a tip. Took her back all the way up old Dundalk.

PP / see was a few out last night but nothing to my liking! Monger on mongers!

Cls9637
12-28-13, 12:41
I don't think that's what it is I just think that the girls try to play that game with you. I can give you an example. Little sara flagged me down one night when I was on the way home. She asked me do I still dip around I told her not too much as we kept talking I threw it out there that I could change my mind if she let me record it. Now she sits there and give this act with I can't do that people might see it with the internet and everything. I did everything I could to keep from laughing in her face my I'm thinking to myself yeah right you don't do video? Okay well why is Nitetimer putting you in the "Bearclaw" on video LOL then she threw this ridiculous figure at me and said she would do it then. Now I don't know what Nitetimer throw at the ladies but I'm a sure it was nothing no where near what she wanted from me to do something that I wasn't going to do any way but trust me for the right price pics and vids can be done they just want to get as much out of you as they can for it.Not only his videos but I have a couple dozen pictures of her here, all with her permission. She's a good provider and I take good care of her, just as I do with anyone who takes good care of me. Here are a few from her most recent visit with me.

Baltoman
12-28-13, 14:43
I appreciate the confirmation that P / P itself is pretty much dead. Although this past summer I found a real gem, tall blonde Amanda, strolling from Montford to Conkling on Orleans. She was the exception, not the norm. I have not seen her lately. Any intel on her would be appreciated.

Ya, Natalie is a good looking disaster. I avoid her now. I saw a cute blonde in a hoodie and grey leggings last night, but couldn't get the right situation to scoop her. Was that Cara? Please describe Cara for us.

Baltoman.

I go through that area at least twice a day on my way to work and yeah, all of the action is pretty much confined to Conkling. You can occasionally get someone as far over as near Ellwood or East, but mostly not. In the good old days, you could shop from 40 entering the city, all the way to Chester Street past P / P. Gems were to be had like Gigi, Peaches, Connie, etc. The problem seems to be is that around the park, real citizens seem to be taking over. Gone are the days when you knew if Gigi was working on Baltimore Street because the lady who rented her room out to her was sitting on her front steps waiting for Gigi and the monger of the hour to TCB.

I doubt many of the people who live there now would be industrious enough to make extra money in the 30 minute rental business.

Things aren't as dead on Conkling as some people say here. I almost always see at least one girl, and on nights like last night, it was an all star cast. Quality ranges from not so good (Natalie) to excellent (Cara) and anywhere in between.

Baltoman
12-28-13, 14:51
Amazing girl. She once rode me cowgirl style with such enthusiasm and bravado that we both almost passed out. She provided one of the best, if not the best bedroom experience that I have ever had. When I think back to her, I almost get out of breath from the thought of it.

Thanks for the mammaries Chrissy!

Baltoman.

To everyone who has sent me PM's for Chrissy's number: PLEASE read the posts! She does not want her number given out. She told me to tell anyone that they can contact her via PM right here. Ms Exsw.

Baltoman
12-28-13, 15:00
I've been getting blocked attack reports from my secondary anti. Virus SW, Malwarebytes. I reported it to admin in an email. When I change pages, I get a pop. Up saying an attack was successfully blocked. Best $20 upgrade I ever spent. Malwarebytes has a free version, but you have to update it manually. The paid version updates daily by itself. And it works nicely in conjunction with my regular virus protection SW. These attacks have been going on for a few days now. I login almost daily for a little vicarious thrill. I hope admin can fix the problem. Anyone else having this issue? If you have any other hints on how to protect ourselves from malicious attacks, I hope you can post them.

Baltoman.

Baltoman
12-28-13, 15:16
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-%28Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies%29

And here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2121-Baltimore-Mongering-Basics-for-Newbies

Baltoman.

I just moved to Baltimore from Jersey about a year ago, and the only place I can find SW's is on Wilkens Ave, by the circle, and only at certain times. Where else can I find SW's in Baltimore?

Propilot
12-28-13, 15:33
Finally hooked up with Kiara today, brought her a nice little thong and mini. Skirt for her to wear, definitely looked very sexy in it and out of it. Definitely a lot of fun. Started out with BJ, then it was time for her nice ass in the air Doggystyle, finished up mish with her moaning the whole time, lasted longer then I thought I would but wish I could be lasted longer. Her little tight box gets wet as can be. Went to lunch and then took her home, can't wait to meet up with again next week.Cnote.I brought Kiara to my house three times last weekend and she definitely wore me out. I picked her up again because I told her that if she ever moved back to Severn that I would see her like I did after Cls937 introduced her to the forum. She is a nice girl who has gotten in a bad situation and cannot get her self out of it. You are correct that Kiara does get wet. If you sex her correctly, she will leave her cream all over your sheets. I had to change my sheets at least twice.

Propilot. Always check your six.

SirDrDunk
12-28-13, 15:36
Has anybody seen this girl she has been on CL a few times and she answered one of my non. Pro ads but I do believe that there was some mention of her in this thread if I'm not mistaken.

RKirk
12-28-13, 15:52
I brought Kiara to my house three times last weekend and she definitely wore me out. I picked her up again because I told her that if she ever moved back to Severn that I would see her like I did after Cls937 introduced her to the forum. She is a nice girl who has gotten in a bad situation and cannot get her self out of it. You are correct that Kiara does get wet. If you sex her correctly, she will leave her cream all over your sheets. I had to change my sheets at least twice.

Propilot. Always check your six.You Brought Kiara home three times in one weekend? You should have saved on gas and just had her spend the whole weekend. Then you could report on how her cooking skills are. LOL.

P.S. I could always use a cute naked maid to clean my house too.

Mongerel
12-28-13, 16:08
You Brought Kiara home three times in one weekend? You should have saved on gas and just had her spend the whole weekend. Then you could report on how her cooking skills are. LOL.

P.S. I could always use a cute naked maid to clean my house too.All I'm going to say is, the girl can cook.

Propilot
12-28-13, 18:02
You Brought Kiara home three times in one weekend? You should have saved on gas and just had her spend the whole weekend. Then you could report on how her cooking skills are. LOL.

P.S. I could always use a cute naked maid to clean my house too.I would have kept Kiara all weekend but she told me that she had to be in her house at a certain time or she would be locked out of the house for the night. The nights have been much to cold for her to be locked out. Also I wanted to be considerate to her because she had just moved back to Severn which is what I had been asking her to do. With Kiara in Severn, she is in a much more stable environment than she would have been in Baltimore which was not in her best interest.

As far as having Kiara cook for me, she did LOL. Can't say if the food was tasty, but I can say that the food was delivered promptly and steaming hot. I had to use my hands to get a good grip on her tasty mouth size morsels, and she had to use her spoon to make sure that she got every hot drop from me. A hellava gourmet couple we were, making hot sex soup LOL.

Propilot. Always check your six.

Myfriend
12-28-13, 20:29
I appreciate the confirmation that P / P itself is pretty much dead. Although this past summer I found a real gem, tall blonde Amanda, strolling from Montford to Conkling on Orleans. She was the exception, not the norm. I have not seen her lately. Any intel on her would be appreciated.

Ya, Natalie is a good looking disaster. I avoid her now. I saw a cute blonde in a hoodie and grey leggings last night, but couldn't get the right situation to scoop her. Was that Cara? Please describe Cara for us.

Baltoman.Cara is short (5'2" or less), long dark hair, brown eyes, Italian looking. Thin, but obviously wasn't at some point. Some loose skin. She keeps moving and is usually low key. She is very nice, articulate, and provides amazing service. No phone.

CharlieSheen28
12-28-13, 21:35
I've been getting blocked attack reports from my secondary anti. Virus SW, Malwarebytes. I reported it to admin in an email. When I change pages, I get a pop. Up saying an attack was successfully blocked. Best $20 upgrade I ever spent. Malwarebytes has a free version, but you have to update it manually. The paid version updates daily by itself. And it works nicely in conjunction with my regular virus protection SW. These attacks have been going on for a few days now. I login almost daily for a little vicarious thrill. I hope admin can fix the problem. Anyone else having this issue? If you have any other hints on how to protect ourselves from malicious attacks, I hope you can post them.

Baltoman.Same here.

Klove48
12-29-13, 04:11
​ALICIA is a great gal and a regular I dated a few years ago, my ATF, who is attractive and has a very nice figure. At that time she had a very bad drug addiction and a loser bf who would beat her up. She always tried hard to please and was most pleasant to be around. I understand her sister TINA died a short while back which added to her sorrows.

I am sadden to hear she is back on Wilkens after a stint in prison and getting clean. I am hoping she will get her stuff together one day and lead a normal productive life with her son, Jeremiah. I feel she has a lot of potential if she can stay off drugs, but having relapses is common with these girls. Be kind to ALICIA if you see her and treat to a nice meal and try to help. BBB.Alicia has to be one of the nicest girls I've meet out there. I ran into her last night and it was like she's been knowing me all of her life. A definite repeat.

Just E
12-29-13, 04:46

Baltoman.Yes I got hit yesterday by the pop up virus. I was on a older system that was not as well protected. I totaly forgot that I hadn't protected it as well. It was a nasty little thing. It turned off all my protection and locked ne out my anti virus. Typical your "system has a virus download this software to fixit" virus. It wasn't picked up by panda in safe mode. Had to do a system restore to get rid of it. No biggie since it was a backup system. Didn't have any issue afterwards. Hope noone else got it worst. I shut down as soon as I got the pop up.

LikkerFront
12-29-13, 10:45
You can call it drama if that is what you want to call it and you can also choose to not believe this kind of shit doesn't happen if you want, but it does happen. I am glad to hear that you treat these girls nice, but not everyone does. I didn't say she was raped because she didn't get paid after the deed was done. I said she was the victim of an assault and attempted rape, I saw the fingernail gouges in her head and face with my own eyes. I myself have become quite annoyed at poor behavior by SW before, my report was merely a friendly reminder to treat these girls nice if they begin their drug induced misbehavior.

It would be sad if this was true, but most likely not. I do not even listen to any SW drama. I also have a problem when someone says a SW was raped, as a result of her not getting paid after the deed is done. I always treat them nice, but I do not pay them to hear drama.

Weather was great 2 days ago when I picked Jackii by the circle. Something is so sexy about this girl, but I cannot put my hands on it. We were interrupted twice, and had to change location, promised her a tip due to the inconvenience, and having taken so long. I did not mind much because I was getting a head while driving, even waiting behind an LE on a red traffic light. It was one of those rare times when I came twice, the second time almost simultaneously while she was just putting the finishing touches (likckng it clean). Not to mention I tipped her generously.

I see new faces on Wilkens. Typically things slow down in the winter time, but this year been great.

LikkerFront
12-29-13, 11:33
One of my regular girls was burning up the monger phone all last week asking for a date but I had to put her off until last night due to scheduling conflicts. I was anxious to see her and was looking forward to smacking that ass real good, so I hit the atm machine and grabbed some funds for my upcoming adventure. Picked her up at the arranged time and place and we headed off to get a room at the notel. When I stopped to get her a Mt Dew I discover that I was missing the money I grabbed from the atm machine WTF!? After thinking it over, I am certain that in my rush to pick up my date I grabbed the atm receipt but left the money in the machine like an idiot. So we decided to hit a local $10 room that we have used before and pulled into a driveway to turn around when a LE rig rolls up on us and asks WTF we are doing there. I told Johnny Law that I pulled over to turn around and paused for a moment to use my phone, he wasnt buying it and told me to get out of the car. He asked me who she was first and last name, where I picked her up, where we were going then said he was going to go ask her the same questions and if she gave different answers we were both getting locked up. My date answered the same as I did so the copper gave my iidentification back and told me to take her home and get out of the neighborhood, I then agreed that was a splendid idea and drove her back to her apartment as the piggy followed us all the way. I dropped her off and left the hood. Since I felt It was my constitutional right to get some pussy, I thumbed my nose to the Brooklyn PoPo and returned 10 minutes later to her apartment where I passed some funds to her roommate to disappear for a bit so I could wear that ass out. Got me ready with some BJ then suited up and began a K-9 crushing which is her favorite. Got her moaning pretty good with a couple hand slaps on that bare ass while the crushing continued. Then a diesel truck pulls up to the curb and my girl announces that her BF was here and that I should hurry up and nut, fuck that I'm out not at all interested in any drama with a BF. She quickly got dressed and went out to meet him as I eased on out the back door unnoticed LOL! I am going to catch up with her soon to resume our activities so she can get the nut out. Crazy night!

MagicEye
12-29-13, 12:24
One of my regular girls was burning up the monger phone all last week asking for a date but I had to put her off until last night due to scheduling conflicts. I was anxious to see her and was looking forward to smacking that ass real good, so I hit the atm machine and grabbed some funds for my upcoming adventure. Picked her up at the arranged time and place and we headed off to get a room at the notel. When I stopped to get her a Mt Dew I discover that I was missing the money I grabbed from the atm machine WTF!? After thinking it over, I am certain that in my rush to pick up my date I grabbed the atm receipt but left the money in the machine like an idiot. So we decided to hit a local $10 room that we have used before and pulled into a driveway to turn around when a LE rig rolls up on us and asks WTF we are doing there. I told Johnny Law that I pulled over to turn around and paused for a moment to use my phone, he wasnt buying it and told me to get out of the car. He asked me who she was first and last name, where I picked her up, where we were going then said he was going to go ask her the same questions and if she gave different answers we were both getting locked up. My date answered the same as I did so the copper gave my iidentification back and told me to take her home and get out of the neighborhood, I then agreed that was a splendid idea and drove her back to her apartment as the piggy followed us all the way. I dropped her off and left the hood. Since I felt It was my constitutional right to get some pussy, I thumbed my nose to the Brooklyn PoPo and returned 10 minutes later to her apartment where I passed some funds to her roommate to disappear for a bit so I could wear that ass out. Got me ready with some BJ then suited up and began a K-9 crushing which is her favorite. Got her moaning pretty good with a couple hand slaps on that bare ass while the crushing continued. Then a diesel truck pulls up to the curb and my girl announces that her BF was here and that I should hurry up and nut, fuck that I'm out not at all interested in any drama with a BF. She quickly got dressed and went out to meet him as I eased on out the back door unnoticed LOL! I am going to catch up with her soon to resume our activities so she can get the nut out. Crazy night!Pretty exciting night! Who was the girl? It's good to know which ones can stay calm and think on their feet!

RookieMonger
12-29-13, 12:41
I brought Kiara to my house three times last weekend and she definitely wore me out. I picked her up again because I told her that if she ever moved back to Severn that I would see her like I did after Cls937 introduced her to the forum. She is a nice girl who has gotten in a bad situation and cannot get her self out of it. You are correct that Kiara does get wet. If you sex her correctly, she will leave her cream all over your sheets. I had to change my sheets at least twice.

Propilot. Always check your six.No wonder she hasn't return any of my text! You local mongers are keeping Kiara busy. Glad to hear that she's back at her grandparents. I will keep trying to see her before I leave.

Great Expecta
12-29-13, 13:51
I had an airport run so I decided to make a diversion run to a few strolls to release some tension around 0830. I knew it may be bare bones because of the rain, but decided to try anyway. I worked the Patapsco stroll pretty hard, but the only thing I saw was a heavy LEO presence. They even had their LEO RV parked on a back street near Pennington. I shifted to Wilkens and made the mistake of the day when I didn't snatch up a thin WSW in gray sweats at the circle. She had a hoodie and I only say her brown eyes and brunette hair. I was hoping she'the pop back out, but she never did. Around 0945, Wilkens started to come alive and several not so attractive WSWs appeared. I picked up Stephanie who agreed to an all hole date, but said she didn't have any supplies. I brought my own, but didn't say a when she said never mind and got out of the car. There was a taller 'WSW' on a corner by the circle. Or at least it could have been a WSW, but sure looked like a TS to me. She was white, about 5'8", 150 lbs, long dark hair, and glasses. Anyone ever seen her?? Oh well, back to Patapsco when I finally ran into Angie on a side street off Hanover. I really wanted some deep front and backdoor action, but she said she didn't have a place, but would do a car date. We settled on .25 and did the deed on a safe back street. I dropped her off and headed back down to Va to play another day.

Masonm
12-29-13, 21:32
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and all was great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.

BoloBellgrande
12-29-13, 22:06
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and alhave s great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.You didn't panic, you kept your cool and gave yourself a opportunity to get out of a bad situation. The cop being close by was luck but you would not have been able to take advantage of it if you panicked. Count yourself as one of the lucky ones, no police involvement and no arrest record or even worse, robbery and bodily harm.

Monger83
12-29-13, 22:50
The past few weeks have been up and down for me. My go to girl Nikki has been in jail for a while and I had to try out new talent. Nothing to write home about{TCS. Ellipses}at all. Then I was driving past milligan and saw one of my ATF{TCS. Ellipses}LORI! It had been so long since I saw her last. She saw me and jumped in the car. She greeted me and commented on my new car. I honestly didn't think that she would remember me, but she did. And my name. Went to my spot and had a wonderful BBBJ. Got her number for future use (and I already used it). About a week later, I finally saw Nikki. She explained that she just got out after spending a few weeks in. Something about an old warrant and some chick who was shoplifting with her. Whatever, she's out. Same great service. So earlier tonight around 7 p I was out again hoping to see Nikki. No luck. However I did run into a BSW that I hadn't seen in about a year. Neka. She's actually pretty cute..until she opens her mouth. Her grill is a little jacked up. But she's very nice and made me pop faster than others out there. All in all, this has been a great end to the year.

On another note, yesterday I noticed a BSW on the corner of payson and wilkens. At first I thought she was waiting for someone because she looked too good to be a SW. Had long weave that seemed taken care of and some tight gray pants. When I realized she was working, I did a loop to try to pick her up but some other lucky monger got to her. I tip my hat you sir. Does anyone know who this girl is?

And finally, I have to say that whoever is driving the BMW with the custom plates needs to be careful with the you turns. It was really obvious what he was doing and he needs to chill. Plus the ass almost hit somebody.

Jmswozniak
12-30-13, 01:00
Short on time but here's a quick rundown. Scooped up redhead Kelly (sp) last night in Dundalk, on the street next to the infamous see gas station. This girl has some serious ORAL skills. She started while driving and finished me off in less then 5 minutes. We worked out the usual street donation with tip for swallowing.

Went back this morning and scooped up redheaded (Irish) Rosa by the 7-11 on Dundalk and Holabird. Ended up getting great oral and incredible DT, FF then upgraded to FS and back door for less then the street donation + a tip. Took her back all the way up old Dundalk.

PP / see was a few out last night but nothing to my liking! Monger on mongers!I hooked up with Rosa and she was defintly worth my time!

Holdemproev
12-30-13, 02:18
I have posted a video of my latest meeting with Kiara on Christmas Eve. I was back in town for the Holidays and we found time to meet up just like I used to before I moved to LA. She is a gem and I wish her nothing but the best. Hopefully this will be enough to elevate me to senior status.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/4612/kiara-throatjob.html

ThroatPlunger
12-30-13, 03:30
Has anybody seen this girl she has been on CL a few times and she answered one of my non. Pro ads but I do believe that there was some mention of her in this thread if I'm not mistaken.She dropped off her cousin, Brook, to my car for a quickie once. I've been getting regular texts since. Look back through the posts for more pics of Brook. I liked her head, but someone said her snatch was nasty. I've also heard one might like to steal.

Cls9637
12-30-13, 05:49
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and all was great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.Whew! Glad you came out of that ok. Good job.

Cls9637
12-30-13, 06:53
In my travels last week I saw Lori at her usual post. I hardly recognized her because she was looking rough. I didn't stop because I was on a mission. Later that day I saw a girl at the phone by Busy Bee. From behind it looked like Shannon with the big tits (as she always refers to herself). I went around the block a couple times until I could see her from the front. First thing I noticed was that she was so high she could barely stand up. Second thing was she looks like HELL. It looked like she was missing teeth and her face was wrecked. It also looked like she had put on a lot of weight. The last time I saw her about a year ago, she was starting to look a little rough but I know the life takes a toll on a girls body. That and having a couple more kids. She still had the DSL's that she was so proud of, and still earned the "Shannon with the big tits" name. I hope the girl I saw wasn't her, but I'm pretty sure it was. Anybody else seen her? Here are a few pictures from my last visit with her.

Bongson
12-30-13, 07:17
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and all was great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.Abstract thinking is a beautiful tool to have. Calmness helps it come to the surface.

Happy Booty huntin'.

Bongson
12-30-13, 07:20
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and all was great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.And thanks for die marking this broad and her scheme.

Spifftek
12-30-13, 10:07
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and all was great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.Close call indeed my friend. I'the say that Angel needs to come off the list.

Spifftek
12-30-13, 10:12
See backing it up2.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/3696/pyt3.htmlDamn, she's a cute little thing.

Spifftek
12-30-13, 10:14
Finally hooked up with Kiara today, brought her a nice little thong and mini. Skirt for her to wear, definitely looked very sexy in it and out of it. Picked her up at her house and headed to Tim's for a lunch time snack. Definitely a lot of fun. Started out with BJ, then it was time for her nice ass in the air Doggystyle, finished up mish with her moaning the whole time, lasted longer then I thought I would but wish I could be lasted longer. Her little tight box gets wet as can be. Went to lunch and then took her home, can't wait to meet up with again next week.

I took some pictures in her new outfit but for some reason the server is not uploading, hopefully I can get them up later.

Around 2:00 pm. I cruised up Washington Blvd and Wilkens, only person I saw out was Patty, she was at the corner of Brunswick and Wilkens.

Cnote.Is Kiara by digits or does she work the circle?

Immanuel Kunt
12-30-13, 13:18
I know this is the wrong thread, except that this gets read more than the dormant ones. Any suggestions about decent places. Day rates? PM.

Mairj23
12-30-13, 15:55
One of my regular girls was burning up the monger phone all last week asking for a date but I had to put her off until last night due to scheduling conflicts. I was anxious to see her and was looking forward to smacking that ass real good, so I hit the atm machine and grabbed some funds for my upcoming adventure. Picked her up at the arranged time and place and we headed off to get a room at the notel. When I stopped to get her a Mt Dew I discover that I was missing the money I grabbed from the atm machine WTF!? After thinking it over, I am certain that in my rush to pick up my date I grabbed the atm receipt but left the money in the machine like an idiot. So we decided to hit a local $10 room that we have used before and pulled into a driveway to turn around when a LE rig rolls up on us and asks WTF we are doing there. I told Johnny Law that I pulled over to turn around and paused for a moment to use my phone, he wasnt buying it and told me to get out of the car. He asked me who she was first and last name, where I picked her up, where we were going then said he was going to go ask her the same questions and if she gave different answers we were both getting locked up. My date answered the same as I did so the copper gave my iidentification back and told me to take her home and get out of the neighborhood, I then agreed that was a splendid idea and drove her back to her apartment as the piggy followed us all the way. I dropped her off and left the hood. Since I felt It was my constitutional right to get some pussy, I thumbed my nose to the Brooklyn PoPo and returned 10 minutes later to her apartment where I passed some funds to her roommate to disappear for a bit so I could wear that ass out. Got me ready with some BJ then suited up and began a K-9 crushing which is her favorite. Got her moaning pretty good with a couple hand slaps on that bare ass while the crushing continued. Then a diesel truck pulls up to the curb and my girl announces that her BF was here and that I should hurry up and nut, fuck that I'm out not at all interested in any drama with a BF. She quickly got dressed and went out to meet him as I eased on out the back door unnoticed LOL! I am going to catch up with her soon to resume our activities so she can get the nut out. Crazy night!Can they arrest someone for just being in an area known for SWs? Without you discussing money for sexual services to an undercover or mic? The probable cause is you being there? Isn't that like saying You started the fire because you have matches?

MagicEye
12-30-13, 17:13
Can they arrest someone for just being in an area known for SWs? Without you discussing money for sexual services to an undercover or mic? The probable cause is you being there? Isn't that like saying You started the fire because you have matches?There is a saying, that "probable cause starts at the tip of the policeman's pen." AA county's finest are particularly bad in this regard. They rely on our fear of being discovered by family, etc. pursuing street pussy to get away with abuses of authority.

NineInchNailhr
12-30-13, 17:42
Had some time to kill so went to W / W before heading to work this morning, serious lack of talent out there. Decided to make my first trip out to Patapsco. One BSW but not interested. Followed the road and it led me to Pontiac and such. No talent out there either. Ended up going to work. Only had to work a half day, so went back to W / W. More girls out, but the usual suspects who I don't pick up. I'm very picky and I don't NEED to waste money as below average hookers. I did see one girl this morning who may be brand new, looked very fresh the way Amber used to look when she first hit the scene. Saw her around the RF on Washington. Will keep an eye out for her. Bad day and plus now my front brakes are starting to squeal, so need to take care of that. Will have to take out my frustrations on my SO tonight, LOL.

LikkerFront
12-30-13, 17:43
Can they arrest someone for just being in an area known for SWs? Without you discussing money for sexual services to an undercover or mic? The probable cause is you being there? Isn't that like saying You started the fire because you have matches?I'm not a cop, lawyer, or judge so whatever my opinion is probably wouldn't help me out in court. Cops can say or do pretty much whatever they want, who is more believable in court a sworn officer of the law or a horny monger in possession of a known SW?

First I should make clear that I DID NOT scoop her on the street, I picked her up at her apartment just like I would a civilian girl. I DID NOT give her any money or discuss sex at all, but both of us knew what we were going to do and that she would get money after the deed was done. I stopped my monger rig to turn around and paused to use my phone when the LE rolled up totally by chance. I guess it looked suspicious and he pulled up to my car, I think he recognized my companion and decided to give us a hassle and see if either of us slipped up. We played it cool as we could during the scare tactics and Q&A session from the cop and he cut us loose. I wasn't too scared of being busted for any prostitution charges but I was a bit concerned there would be a patdown and he would find drugs on her and then I would get pulled into that, but it never went that far.

The few girls I know from that area say you need to always keep it moving around there, or LE will stop and hassle you. I would tend to agree, a moving rig looks less suspicious. Bottom line is you should be prepared for a LE encounter, this is now the second time I have had a similar situation with a SW in my car. The first time I froze and some quick thinking by my SW companion got us off the hook, this time I was more prepared and kept my cool during the interrogation. Be careful out there!

Lombardo
12-30-13, 19:16
There is a saying, that "probable cause starts at the tip of the policeman's pen." AA county's finest are particularly bad in this regard. They rely on our fear of being discovered by family, etc. pursuing street pussy to get away with abuses of authority.Exactly. LE would arrest, book, keep overnight, then the DA would release you the next day, charges expunged, for lack of probable cause.

NJ and CA have strict laws for loitering for prostitution. CT would impound your car until cleared by the court. They call it Loitering with Intent to Commit Prostitution.

Defence is as simple as "I stopped for her because she was hitchhiking". It is near impossible to prove intent if no offers or transactions have taken place.

See below:

§ 154-2.

Regulations.

The following regulations are established to prohibit loitering which is specifically performed to encourage, promote, solicit, patronize and / or induce, entice or procure another to commit an act of prostitution:

A.

No person, whether on foot or in a motor vehicle, shall:

(1).

Wander, remain or prowl in a public place with the purpose of committing a prostitution offense as defined herein.

(2).

Engage in conduct that, where warranted under the circumstances, may be deemed to manifest a purpose to procure, solicit or patronize prostitution, including but not limited to:

(a).

Repeatedly beckoning to or stopping pedestrians or motorists in a public place.

(b).

Repeatedly circling in a public place in a motor vehicle in an area where prostitution offenses commonly occur.

Masonm
12-30-13, 19:48
(b).Repeatedly circling in a public place in a motor vehicle in an area where prostitution offenses commonly occur.My favorite offense. In other words, someone is misfortunate enough to stumble into an area where LE is not doing its job. Like the USDA citing a restaurant for serving meat it failed to inspect. "I didn't do my job, so now you'll take the rap for assuming I did.".

Lombardo
12-30-13, 20:05
My favorite offense. In other words, someone is misfortunate enough to stumble into an area where LE is not doing its job. Like the USDA citing a restaurant for serving meat it failed to inspect. "I didn't do my job, so now you'll take the rap for assuming I did."."Where prostitution offences commonly occur" means that the city has to post signs. Only place I have seen a sign is on Monroe and Eagle. I think the Baltimore Police Department are doing a good job by giving priority to fighting drugs, which is the source of all evil {TCS. Ellipses} Or was it poverty the source of all evil?

In any case, such charges are hard to prove, but LE can ruin your night, get your car impounded, and leave your dog wondering where were you at.

Masonm
12-30-13, 20:22
"Where prostitution offences commonly occur" means that the city has to post signs. Only place I have seen a sign is on Monroe and Eagle. I think the Baltimore Police Department are doing a good job by giving priority to fighting drugs, which is the source of all evil {TCS. Ellipses} Or was it poverty the source of all evil?

In any case, such charges are hard to prove, but LE can ruin your night, get your car impounded, and leave your dog wondering where were you at.A city sign that identifies an area as a prostitution site! Is that bragging or complaining? What about house near Pontiac with "no working girl zone" posted? Honorable mention at least!

LikkerFront
12-30-13, 21:37
"Where prostitution offences commonly occur" means that the city has to post signs. Only place I have seen a sign is on Monroe and Eagle. I think the Baltimore Police Department are doing a good job by giving priority to fighting drugs, which is the source of all evil {TCS. Ellipses} Or was it poverty the source of all evil?

In any case, such charges are hard to prove, but LE can ruin your night, get your car impounded, and leave your dog wondering where were you at.This is exactly what I feel lucky to have avoided. As I said before, LE can pretty much say or do whatever they want to especially when there are no other people to witness the event. He could have said my cock was down her throat when he pulled up and proceeded with an arrest. Of course that wouldn't have been true but my companion and I still would have worn the silver bracelets while being chauffeured in a LE cruiser all the way to central booking. Case dismissed for lack of probable cause still means a huge fucking hassle for a guy and I doubt there would be any repercussion for the arresting officer. In the past I haven't made it a habit to know the first and last name of a SW but I feel like knowing her full name was what got me off the hook in this case. She told the cop she couldn't remember my last name (I've never given her my last name) I guess that was not enough probable cause for him to haul our asses in?

Kim Park
12-30-13, 21:38
Picked up Angel on Conkling. Short short haired perky brunette who dances off the Block somewhere. I've seen her 2 x before and all was great. Asked if she was OK with notel on Pulaski, and she said she was. On the way I noticed her texting profusely, but didn't think anything of it. After the fun was had, she announced that she had texted our location to her "protector" and that if I looked through the blinds I would see him. Sure enough! Bigger than life. Then I was given the choice of either paying her .5 more, or she would start screaming. After some very tense moments, I again looked out the window and saw police cruiser parked at adjacent convenience store. I walked out the door and told her through the window that I was going to seek advice from the officer on my predicament. Instead I walked over to a woman who I presume was wife of manager and made small talk while I pointed over at the room. As we spoke Angel and her agent walked to car with yet another male driving and took off. I don't know exactly what I would have done differently here, but am thankful for outcome.That's why I stick w (or rather into) the ones I know. You know what I mean.

Kim Park
12-30-13, 21:40
One of my regular girls was burning up the monger phone all last week asking for a date but I had to put her off until last night due to scheduling conflicts. I was anxious to see her and was looking forward to smacking that ass real good, so I hit the atm machine and grabbed some funds for my upcoming adventure. Picked her up at the arranged time and place and we headed off to get a room at the notel. When I stopped to get her a Mt Dew I discover that I was missing the money I grabbed from the atm machine WTF!? After thinking it over, I am certain that in my rush to pick up my date I grabbed the atm receipt but left the money in the machine like an idiot. So we decided to hit a local $10 room that we have used before and pulled into a driveway to turn around when a LE rig rolls up on us and asks WTF we are doing there. I told Johnny Law that I pulled over to turn around and paused for a moment to use my phone, he wasnt buying it and told me to get out of the car. He asked me who she was first and last name, where I picked her up, where we were going then said he was going to go ask her the same questions and if she gave different answers we were both getting locked up. My date answered the same as I did so the copper gave my iidentification back and told me to take her home and get out of the neighborhood, I then agreed that was a splendid idea and drove her back to her apartment as the piggy followed us all the way. I dropped her off and left the hood. Since I felt It was my constitutional right to get some pussy, I thumbed my nose to the Brooklyn PoPo and returned 10 minutes later to her apartment where I passed some funds to her roommate to disappear for a bit so I could wear that ass out. Got me ready with some BJ then suited up and began a K-9 crushing which is her favorite. Got her moaning pretty good with a couple hand slaps on that bare ass while the crushing continued. Then a diesel truck pulls up to the curb and my girl announces that her BF was here and that I should hurry up and nut, fuck that I'm out not at all interested in any drama with a BF. She quickly got dressed and went out to meet him as I eased on out the back door unnoticed LOL! I am going to catch up with her soon to resume our activities so she can get the nut out. Crazy night!Just opened up her ass and give it to her! LOL.

Holdemproev
12-30-13, 21:53
Is Kiara by digits or does she work the circle?She is digital only.

LikkerFront
12-30-13, 22:21
Just opened up her ass and give it to her! LOL.Reread the last few lines of the report, I was easing OUT the backdoor of her apartment unnoticed To avoid the BF. Prior experiences with this gal has shown that easing INTO her backdoor does not go unnoticed LOL! Good times!

Loyola
12-30-13, 22:35
Second time with this young lady. All I can say is wow!

Mairj23
12-30-13, 22:56
I see all the posts and I accept theyre true but I just fail to see the logic in a LEO stopping you just because you were in an area known for SW activity. Without an undercover hearing you discuss money with her or record you doing so. What would they have on you really? Except the cops word vs yours I guess, which you would lose in court.

NiteTimer
12-31-13, 00:28
I was prowling for a birthday present and found a shawty to do what I like.

In this case, RCG w / a touch of anal. I loved it.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/4902/happy-birthday-o-me.html

LikkerFront
12-31-13, 00:32
I see all the posts and I accept theyre true but I just fail to see the logic in a LEO stopping you just because you were in an area known for SW activity. Without an undercover hearing you discuss money with her or record you doing so. What would they have on you really? Except the cops word vs yours I guess, which you would lose in court.You won't reel one in unless you cast your line. This is LE logic my man, it aint the same kind of logic regular folks use every day. They don't need to have anything on you, they want to question you and hope you slip up and give him something to go with.

In this case I was already stopped to use my phone, because it is now unlawful to use a cell phone while driving. I was heading out of Brooklyn far away from a major stroll, He just pulled right up next to my monger rig and asked what I was doing there. Cops WILL lie to have the opportunity to question you in the hope that they can find something to bust you on, in this case I had a woman with a prior bust for prostitution in the passenger seat. Many years ago I had a cop pull me over in broad daylight because he said he couldn't read my tag due to excessive road grime obscuring my tag, he invited me to step out of the car and we walked to the rear of my car and had a look at my tag which had only a little dust on it which in fact did not obscure it at all. In reality it was an opportunity for him to get close enough to me to check and see if he smelled alcohol on my breath, which I did not, he checked my documents and sent me on my way hassled but unharmed.

SirDrDunk
12-31-13, 00:43
In my travels last week I saw Lori at her usual post. I hardly recognized her because she was looking rough. I didn't stop because I was on a mission. Later that day I saw a girl at the phone by Busy Bee. From behind it looked like Shannon with the big tits (as she always refers to herself). I went around the block a couple times until I could see her from the front. First thing I noticed was that she was so high she could barely stand up. Second thing was she looks like HELL. It looked like she was missing teeth and her face was wrecked. It also looked like she had put on a lot of weight. The last time I saw her about a year ago, she was starting to look a little rough but I know the life takes a toll on a girls body. That and having a couple more kids. She still had the DSL's that she was so proud of, and still earned the "Shannon with the big tits" name. I hope the girl I saw wasn't her, but I'm pretty sure it was. Anybody else seen her? Here are a few pictures from my last visit with her.I just ran into her a month or so ago and if that was her then she took a hell of a fall fast she had all of her teeth and she picked up weight like I said if she fell fast then it must have been real quick.

Stizz
12-31-13, 01:25
I hope I uploaded correctly...first time doing so. Anyway found Julia along Dundalk avenue. Scooped her up for some fun and got some pics in the process. Standard plus tip for quick service. Got digits but she said wouldn't have minutes until later tonight. I guess I'll try in the new year and will see how it goes.

Mairj23
12-31-13, 05:21
You won't reel one in unless you cast your line. This is LE logic my man, it aint the same kind of logic regular folks use every day. They don't need to have anything on you, they want to question you and hope you slip up and give him something to go with.

In this case I was already stopped to use my phone, because it is now unlawful to use a cell phone while driving. I was heading out of Brooklyn far away from a major stroll, He just pulled right up next to my monger rig and asked what I was doing there. Cops WILL lie to have the opportunity to question you in the hope that they can find something to bust you on, in this case I had a woman with a prior bust for prostitution in the passenger seat. Many years ago I had a cop pull me over in broad daylight because he said he couldn't read my tag due to excessive road grime obscuring my tag, he invited me to step out of the car and we walked to the rear of my car and had a look at my tag which had only a little dust on it which in fact did not obscure it at all. In reality it was an opportunity for him to get close enough to me to check and see if he smelled alcohol on my breath, which I did not, he checked my documents and sent me on my way hassled but unharmed.Thanks. I am not wise on the ways of cops. Consider me enlightened.

Cls9637
12-31-13, 05:42
A city sign that identifies an area as a prostitution site! Is that bragging or complaining? What about house near Pontiac with "no working girl zone" posted? Honorable mention at least!It's not a city sign, but how about the one on the side of the house at Wilkens and Catherine? A "No Prostitution Zone."

Cls9637
12-31-13, 05:47
I see all the posts and I accept theyre true but I just fail to see the logic in a LEO stopping you just because you were in an area known for SW activity. Without an undercover hearing you discuss money with her or record you doing so. What would they have on you really? Except the cops word vs yours I guess, which you would lose in court.The worst thing in that situation is if she has a record with a prostitution arrest on it. That looks bad for you. It's the same reason they can pull you over if they see a "known prostitute" in your car, or can pull her up as a "known prostitute" just walking around on the side walk.

Member #4695
12-31-13, 08:18
I hope I uploaded correctly...first time doing so. Anyway found Julia along Dundalk avenue. Scooped her up for some fun and got some pics in the process. Standard plus tip for quick service. Got digits but she said wouldn't have minutes until later tonight. I guess I'll try in the new year and will see how it goes.Nice catch dude,I do the Dundalk loop also.But i avoid the hot spots gas station, royal farms too much L.E. around.So I have been getting referrals via pm from trusted forum members. But I still miss the thrill of the hunt. And I still have may eyes out for Mandy and Heather. Peace and happy new year!!

Spifftek
12-31-13, 08:58
Second time with this young lady. All I can say is wow!I'm super picky on girls and she is freaking hot. PM the digits?

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:23
I hope I uploaded correctly...first time doing so. Anyway found Julia along Dundalk avenue. Scooped her up for some fun and got some pics in the process. Standard plus tip for quick service. Got digits but she said wouldn't have minutes until later tonight. I guess I'll try in the new year and will see how it goes.Is her fees standard and how was her services. Let us know dislikes and what's on her menu.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:24
I was prowling for a birthday present and found a shawty to do what I like.

In this case, RCG w / a touch of anal. I loved it.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/4902/happy-birthday-o-me.htmlNight Timer did you get my message I sent you and we need to go strooling together one day you are king.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:26
I see all the posts and I accept theyre true but I just fail to see the logic in a LEO stopping you just because you were in an area known for SW activity. Without an undercover hearing you discuss money with her or record you doing so. What would they have on you really? Except the cops word vs yours I guess, which you would lose in court.In Baltimore brother it is just like that, LE was use any excuse to stop and search you.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:30
This is exactly what I feel lucky to have avoided. As I said before, LE can pretty much say or do whatever they want to especially when there are no other people to witness the event. He could have said my cock was down her throat when he pulled up and proceeded with an arrest. Of course that wouldn't have been true but my companion and I still would have worn the silver bracelets while being chauffeured in a LE cruiser all the way to central booking. Case dismissed for lack of probable cause still means a huge fucking hassle for a guy and I doubt there would be any repercussion for the arresting officer. In the past I haven't made it a habit to know the first and last name of a SW but I feel like knowing her full name was what got me off the hook in this case. She told the cop she couldn't remember my last name (I've never given her my last name) I guess that was not enough probable cause for him to haul our asses in?Man in Baltimore LE is stupid crazy like that too, I had similar experience but thank god I was cool.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:31
A city sign that identifies an area as a prostitution site! Is that bragging or complaining? What about house near Pontiac with "no working girl zone" posted? Honorable mention at least!I think the sign is a way that city government is trying to fight prostitution.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:39
I'm not a cop, lawyer, or judge so whatever my opinion is probably wouldn't help me out in court. Cops can say or do pretty much whatever they want, who is more believable in court a sworn officer of the law or a horny monger in possession of a known SW?

First I should make clear that I DID NOT scoop her on the street, I picked her up at her apartment just like I would a civilian girl. I DID NOT give her any money or discuss sex at all, but both of us knew what we were going to do and that she would get money after the deed was done. I stopped my monger rig to turn around and paused to use my phone when the LE rolled up totally by chance. I guess it looked suspicious and he pulled up to my car, I think he recognized my companion and decided to give us a hassle and see if either of us slipped up. We played it cool as we could during the scare tactics and Q&A session from the cop and he cut us loose. I wasn't too scared of being busted for any prostitution charges but I was a bit concerned there would be a patdown and he would find drugs on her and then I would get pulled into that, but it never went that far.

The few girls I know from that area say you need to always keep it moving around there, or LE will stop and hassle you. I would tend to agree, a moving rig looks less suspicious. Bottom line is you should be prepared for a LE encounter, this is now the second time I have had a similar situation with a SW in my car. The first time I froze and some quick thinking by my SW companion got us off the hook, this time I was more prepared and kept my cool during the interrogation. Be careful out there!Can you tell us where this happened to you. I want to know places to avoid.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:41
Had some time to kill so went to W / W before heading to work this morning, serious lack of talent out there. Decided to make my first trip out to Patapsco. One BSW but not interested. Followed the road and it led me to Pontiac and such. No talent out there either. Ended up going to work. Only had to work a half day, so went back to W / W. More girls out, but the usual suspects who I don't pick up. I'm very picky and I don't NEED to waste money as below average hookers. I did see one girl this morning who may be brand new, looked very fresh the way Amber used to look when she first hit the scene. Saw her around the RF on Washington. Will keep an eye out for her. Bad day and plus now my front brakes are starting to squeal, so need to take care of that. Will have to take out my frustrations on my SO tonight, LOL.Hey brother can you let us know where W / W is. I want to find new nook.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:43
Can they arrest someone for just being in an area known for SWs? Without you discussing money for sexual services to an undercover or mic? The probable cause is you being there? Isn't that like saying You started the fire because you have matches?Brother I don't know if you can be arrested but depending on how you answer LE question, a citation or warning might be coming your way.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 16:46
Is Kiara by digits or does she work the circle?Can you share her digits bro or is she off limits.

SexyBoy124
12-31-13, 17:07
Has anybody seen this girl she has been on CL a few times and she answered one of my non. Pro ads but I do believe that there was some mention of her in this thread if I'm not mistaken.Sh is fine please pm me for info on her and I will share some of my nooks (our nooks) LOL.

Seva Lurker
12-31-13, 20:03
Hey brother can you let us know where W / W is. I want to find new nook.Look in the loop maps thread of the Baltimore page. Has maps and explanations of the various locations.

Though as an out of towner who had to ask the same question. W/W is Washington/Wilkens.

Rapid
12-31-13, 20:21
Can they arrest someone for just being in an area known for SWs? Without you discussing money for sexual services to an undercover or mic? The probable cause is you being there? Isn't that like saying You started the fire because you have matches?One SW in DC summed it up very nicely: "They may not know you, but they know us."

Masonm
12-31-13, 21:11
I think the sign is a way that city government is trying to fight prostitution.I wish that that was all they would do. Maybe a few more "Believe" signs would do the trick.

Monger83
12-31-13, 21:25
Has anybody noticed that an individual is posting on this forum like 5 or 6 times in an hour and only asking questions? I mean, if someone can vouch that he is not a LEO then fine. But it seems odd to me how many times he has posted in a short amount of time. Am I the only one that noticed?

Member #4695
12-31-13, 22:11
Has anybody noticed that an individual is posting on this forum like 5 or 6 times in an hour and only asking questions? I mean, if someone can vouch that he is not a LEO then fine. But it seems odd to me how many times he has posted in a short amount of time. Am I the only one that noticed?No and if it is L.E. Just ignore it.

NiteTimer
12-31-13, 22:21
Once again it has been brought to my attention that the pix (& / or) videos I've shared (for entertainment purposes only, no profit) has been used by an individual to gain favor with one of the ladies.
I only correspond with about 12 fellows here regularly and maybe share some intel w / a newbie once in a while. So here goes.
These ladies will not marry you son. This is a business. The more professional, and serious the provider is, the more money she most likely will make. I she doesn't want to be known, she shouldn't be offering services. Me, I like the services and reward them well for what they do for me.
It is difficult to be friends w / ladies in this field of work, especially if they're damaged from boyfriend. Pimps. So please don't try to get into a relationship, just care from a distance. Enjoy the minute and roll out. Get on with life.
I have a lot of fun with the ladies and am not jealous about who else they share their wares with. I have no desire to own or control anybody.
I refuse to get a girlfriend or wife. In this 52nd year, my priority with them is to fuck and smile. Fuck being married.
So please try to get your game in order and don't hate on the fellows here who get theirs on a regular basis. They've earned their props. I deal with them.
As openly and honestly as possible. I do not fuck with any other fellow's game. My game is tight. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much animosity welling up in some folks balls.
Learn from this. Stand on your own merits, and BTW I set up 3 cameras. There is nothing hidden from the ladies. Some of them even turn up their game when the film rolls.
I'm enjoying myself without dropping other fellows names or referring to their pix or vids. If you don't like seeing me fuck these ladies, don't look on the sites.
Jealousy and hate are self destructive. Just get some money, get some pussy and die happy. Capice?

BertV
01-01-14, 00:40
Once again it has been brought to my attention that the pix (& / or) videos I've shared (for entertainment purposes only, no profit) has been used by an individual to gain favor with one of the ladies.
I only correspond with about 12 fellows here regularly and maybe share some intel w / a newbie once in a while. So here goes.
These ladies will not marry you son. This is a business. The more professional, and serious the provider is, the more money she most likely will make. I she doesn't want to be known, she shouldn't be offering services. Me, I like the services and reward them well for what they do for me.
It is difficult to be friends w / ladies in this field of work, especially if they're damaged from boyfriend. Pimps. So please don't try to get into a relationship, just care from a distance. Enjoy the minute and roll out. Get on with life.
I have a lot of fun with the ladies and am not jealous about who else they share their wares with. I have no desire to own or control anybody.
I refuse to get a girlfriend or wife. In this 52nd year, my priority with them is to fuck and smile. Fuck being married.
So please try to get your game in order and don't hate on the fellows here who get theirs on a regular basis. They've earned their props. I deal with them.
As openly and honestly as possible. I do not fuck with any other fellow's game. My game is tight. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much animosity welling up in some folks balls.
Learn from this. Stand on your own merits, and BTW I set up 3 cameras. There is nothing hidden from the ladies. Some of them even turn up their game when the film rolls.
I'm enjoying myself without dropping other fellows names or referring to their pix or vids. If you don't like seeing me fuck these ladies, don't look on the sites.
Jealousy and hate are self destructive. Just get some money, get some pussy and die happy. Capice?NT. You rock. I love your posts. Thank you for sharing.

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 00:40

Cnote.Can you pm the digits bro I can exchange with you.

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 00:43
Jealousy and hate are self destructive. Just get some money, get some pussy and die happy. Capice?Night timer I respect and love your way of thinking, no homo but we have to go hunting for nook together one day (hope you got my reply to your message and how is the video converter thing going).

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 00:45
[QUOTE=Monger83;1968545]Has anybody noticed that an individual is posting on this forum like 5 or 6 times in an hour and only asking questions? I mean, if someone can vouch that he is not a LEO then fine. But it seems odd to me how many times he has posted in a short amount of time. Am I the only one that noticed?[/

monger83 can you be more specified, lik what kind of questions do they ask and tell me so i can be on the look out too

BertV
01-01-14, 00:47
Has anybody noticed that an individual is posting on this forum like 5 or 6 times in an hour and only asking questions? I mean, if someone can vouch that he is not a LEO then fine. But it seems odd to me how many times he has posted in a short amount of time. Am I the only one that noticed?Between the questions and all the talk about LEO {TCS. Ellipses} It makes a person wonder his real motive. However, he did take a one year break from posting at the very beginning of his senior status.

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 00:48
Look in the loop maps thread of the Baltimore page. Has maps and explanations of the various locations.

Though as an out of towner who had to ask the same question. W/W is Washington/Wilkens.Thank you bro I was lost and how is your nook hunting and if you have some, maybe we can do some exchange (am always looking for fresh nook).

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 00:49
Between the questions and all the talk about LEO {TCS. Ellipses} It makes a person wonder his real motive. However, he did take a one year break from posting at the very beginning of his senior status.Hey Bertv is this guy they are talking about LE and who is he because I want to stay far away and reject any pm.

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 01:11
Picked up Erica the other night at the Salvation Army. She's about 5'11,26 years old with one hell of a big butt and a smile. Requested 40 for CBJ but accepted my 30. Come to find out, I dated her before. Time well spent and she's got a big juice ass with a rather large tattoo on one of her butt cheeks. Wouldn't mind seeing her for more action. Digits this time around.Bro do you have digits for that. I am a sucker for big ass and how much does she charge for FS.

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 01:34
YoungLing, not to ruffle your feathers, but you only have 9 reports. If I was you, I would be willing to share Jessica's info with any reputable senior who asks for it. I think that you would gain more traction with the Bro's better that way. Just a thought. Peace.I second that motion youngling. Respect Senior members.

RookieMonger
01-01-14, 01:35

PP / see was a few out last night but nothing to my liking! Monger on mongers!Here's a pic I forgot to load of Rosa and her DDD's! Enjoy!

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 01:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Is there a new Admin on the forum?

A2

Crg3400
01-01-14, 03:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

LikkerFront
01-01-14, 04:39
Spotted this petite little thing perched on the corner and got the friendly wave as I drove by, so I decided to circle the block and have a closer look. Upon further inspection she looked to be my type so I closed in and made the scoop. After introducing ourselves she quickly invited me to come back to her place for some relaxation, since we had just met I decided against her offer and drove to my spot instead. On the way there we both copped a few pleasant feels and shared a smile. Once parked she began a very nice BJ with excellent tongue work, no tooth contact at all and very wet. As she was doing the job I got her pants down and did a gyno check and discovered a clean shaven clam that was very dry. It did moisten a bit as I touched it and smelled pretty fresh but I decided against a FS upgrade at that time. I can be a bit longwinded at times and was this time too but she never stopped or complained about it at all and continued her treatment until she took me to the finish line. Standard rates plus a Lincoln for a tip for her good attitude. Had a nice time with her and got digits but she said her phone wouldn't be back for a couple days. She showed me where she lives and told me to call or stop by anytime for another date. I think I will take her up on this and try the FS experience next time.

Cls9637
01-01-14, 05:58
[Deleted by Admin]

RookieMonger
01-01-14, 10:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Monger83
01-01-14, 12:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Oakwood99
01-01-14, 13:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
01-01-14, 13:11
I cleaned up the thread. If you have an issue with somebody either ignore them or use the report post function and tell me about it. As long as this forum is free there will always be people posting with an agenda besides pussy. By paying any attention to them you only encourage them, even by just "calling them out." If you can see what they are doing, so can everybody else, why waste your time? You won't discourage them, trolls live for starting shit like this. You can't club them to death, you can only starve them.

Remember, ignore, or report,

A2

BigPerm
01-01-14, 15:00
I'm new to this site but not new to this game. Last night I feeling newyears eve good captain morgan had pretty much knocked all my guards down thinking I see someone new but wen I get back to my place I see its someone that I had issues with in the past the short pretty hispanic natalie of course service sucked along with alot of wining and rushing one trip to clean off jimmy in the next room and I'm off to take her back to the strip bad service and bad attitude. I will not repeat with her ever. To add I noticed in my car my blood pressure pills in my center console and a necklace that was a Christmas gift to me missing. This is a fair warning for all mongers like me stay away from her she is all trouble. I'm gona get a pic of her and add it very soon so you know who I'm talking about.

Masonm
01-01-14, 16:26
I'm new to this site but not new to this game. Last night I feeling newyears eve good captain morgan had pretty much knocked all my guards down thinking I see someone new but wen I get back to my place I see its someone that I had issues with in the past the short pretty hispanic natalie of course service sucked along with alot of wining and rushing one trip to clean off jimmy in the next room and I'm off to take her back to the strip bad service and bad attitude. I will not repeat with her ever. To add I noticed in my car my blood pressure pills in my center console and a necklace that was a Christmas gift to me missing. This is a fair warning for all mongers like me stay away from her she is all trouble. I'm gona get a pic of her and add it very soon so you know who I'm talking about.Natalie has been excoriated here often. A hot Hispanic siren who smiles and waves at passing cars day after day, but who seems not to know what to do with cock and balls. She's mad about girls, though. I have wondered whether LE allows her to openly solicit only to discourage the hobby. It's a clever way of punishing us without the paperwork and courtroom duties involved in an arrest.

Muff Scout
01-01-14, 16:47
I cleaned up the thread. If you have an issue with somebody either ignore them or use the report post function and tell me about it. As long as this forum is free there will always be people posting with an agenda besides pussy. By paying any attention to them you only encourage them, even by just "calling them out." If you can see what they are doing, so can everybody else, why waste your time? You won't discourage them, trolls live for starting shit like this. You can't club them to death, you can only starve them.

Remember, ignore, or report,

A2I agree.

Where are the contributions of value?

Where is Baltimonger and Bench and Doc when you need them.

Nitetimer can only do so much. The man must be exhausted from all the ass he is drilling.

You guys need to help him hold up this board's rep.

Muff (The pussy eating, ass drilling) Scout.

Baltimonger
01-01-14, 18:13
I agree.

Where are the contributions of value?

Where is Baltimonger and Bench and Doc when you need them.

Nitetimer can only do so much. The man must be exhausted from all the ass he is drilling.

You guys need to help him hold up this board's rep.

Muff (The pussy eating, ass drilling) Scout.Hey man, I just got done doing 40 pops with 36 of the hottest women money can buy in 9 nights in Costa Rica. I'm soaking my dick in Epsom salt.

Cls9637
01-01-14, 18:45
[DeletedbyAdmin]

You are absolutely correct, A2. My apologies, sir.

Cls9637
01-01-14, 18:52
What a way to start the new year. While I do certainly usually enjoy seeing new girls, sometimes I just want to see one of my old favorites. What more can be said about this awesome young lady that I and others haven't already said? Anyone who has met her knows what a great provider she is, so I'll just go to the pictures.

Cls9637
01-01-14, 18:55
As always, I had a great time with her early on New Years Day!

Mr John 4210
01-01-14, 19:26
Ran into a girl named Chrissy today on Wilkens and Pulaski went to her house up the street had BJ / FS service was ok standard rate 2 jacksons she has a nice thick body with a tattoo around her belly button had a phone but didn't get the digits. Also there was WSW at the circle with a yellow coat on she wanted a Jackson and a Lincoln for BJ / FS but I didn't want to go to someones house.

Cnote
01-01-14, 19:34
These pictures were taken last Friday of Kiara, she's wearing the new mini. Skirt and thong I got for her, she definitely looked fine in and out of it. I've ordered a couple new outfits for her, one is a school girl outfit, they haven't come in yet but I know when they do come in she will look great in them also.

I know these aren't the best quality but first time taking pictures with this camera plus they only had one light working in Tim's, going to different hotel next time, hopefully tomorrow or Friday. I know they are dark but I hope they come out OK.

Cnote.

Saber1967
01-01-14, 20:43
Hi There. I'm new to the site but not to mongering. I stroll the CB / BP area mostly but have been know to venture to W / W and Dundalk. Been doing that for the better part of two decades now. I see that a few of you are familiar with several of my ATFs to include Brandy, Kristy and Aggie and I have been enjoying reading the reports and seeing some of the pic and videos you brave men post up. I'm much more private than that. Its strange how much the landscape has changed since I started so long ago.

I am wondering what became of a few girls I lost touch with. Blonde / blue eyed Mandy (kinda thick, used to live in Brooklyn then moved over to Wilkens area before getting clean). She was a great provider. Saw her at the cherry hill meth clinic a couple of times but couldn't stop.

As far as the others I mentioned, they are great girls and you couldn't go wrong with any of them. Someone mentioned the PHAT assed blonde with glasses over by Hanover. Her name is Chrissy. She doesn't use currently and does provide an excellent time. If you see her take good care of her she's good people.. Ignore the ghetto speak, that's just how she is.

Admin2
01-01-14, 21:41
I recieved this in my inbox today;

How is this guy a Senior? About 75% of his posts are "help me find nook, bro" or "let's go nook hunting together," and the rest are arguing, or "seconding" what other people say "as a fellow senior."

He's clearly trying to siphon as much info as possible out of seniors, and is trying to meet them in person as well.

I reviewed the member in question, it's true he has provided Absolutly no information in any of his posts. However the criterion for Sr Membership is 6 months and 25 posts without being a pain in my ass. The forum is free, always has been, most likely always will be. There's simply no way we can go through and review all 300,000 members for productivity. It's never going to happen. What that means is you guys have to evaluate each other. No that doesn't mean "call out the douchebags" it means just fucking ignore them.

It's easy as hell to do;

Click their nameSelect "View Profile"Click "Add to Ignore List"And you're done, you will never see another one of their posts.

As far as meeting people in person, they can't attach their ass to a packet in a PM and ride the interwebs to your house. You have to agree, give them personal info, then go meet them. Here in Argentina I would do that (The hobby is legal) but I think anybody up there that does it with somebody they haven't known online for years and years and then gets busted is so stupid they don't deserve to breed.

Ignore, ignore, ignore,

A2

Joe Black
01-01-14, 22:10
Nice fucking picture of one of my favorite girls on this board.

Too bad I can't get my hands on her{TCS. Ellipses}.

Joe Black{TCS. Ellipses}.

What a way to start the new year. While I do certainly usually enjoy seeing new girls, sometimes I just want to see one of my old favorites. What more can be said about this awesome young lady that I and others haven't already said? Anyone who has met her knows what a great provider she is, so I'll just go to the pictures.

YoungIn89
01-01-14, 22:11
Went out today around 5 pm hint the Alan loop, down Wilkins up hit the circle then back up Washington and nothing. Streets were dead. I'm about to head out again hopefully I come back with a report. BTW I have never seen any action at the Alan loop. Only LEO's. Anyone else see differently?

Mongerel
01-01-14, 22:16
Nice fucking picture of one of my favorite girls on this board.

Too bad I can't get my hands on her{TCS. Ellipses}.

Joe Black{TCS. Ellipses}.Well, you COULD{TCS. Ellipses}it just requires a trip to Baltimore! I'm sure you, with your over-1 K posts, would be considered rather "Senior" and could get her info. Come on up and see what puts the charm in Charm City.