PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Dr.Monger
12-18-07, 00:30
As I stated in my earlier posts: my 3 criteria:

1. Must be feminin, 7/10 or better
2. Has c-zie or above boobs
3. Walks on 2, and alive.

Other than that. you sound like a looser.

Surely you understand that this forum is for the posting of encounters between men and women. REAL women, not pre-op TVs. Your continued posting on this topic, attacking forum members and generally bad attitude are not welcome here. Shape up or ship out. Many wannabe's have come and gone from the Baltimore forum. You could easily be next. I saw the replies and just had to see what non-sense was going on now...

Back to ignore...

Dr. Monger

FromUnder
12-18-07, 01:31
Wow, I didn't know you could put people on an ignore list. I just went into settings and saw it could be done great.

Thanks Doc!

SirDrDunk
12-18-07, 01:47
It was lunchtime, and I was starved for some tuna. Cruised the usual spots to see what take-outs looked good. Over at PP, saw a decent brunette (7 out of 10), about mid-20s. I forget her name, but I definitely won't forget her. For .4, did BBBJ and BBFS. Juiced up her tuna, and then said adios seniorita.

Great attitude. Great performance. Tits kinda saggy, but can't complain for the price.

PeaceBrother don't you think you are taking a big chance going bb? You have to take into consideration that there are std's that you could potentially catch I just hope next time you will be safe.

Sleeping Bag
12-18-07, 17:43
Surely you understand that this forum is for the posting of encounters between men and women. REAL women, not pre-op TVs. Your continued posting on this topic, attacking forum members and generally bad attitude are not welcome here. Shape up or ship out. Many wannabe's have come and gone from the Baltimore forum. You could easily be next. I saw the replies and just had to see what non-sense was going on now.

Back to ignore.

Dr. MongerWhere did you quote Schlong from? I don't even see it anywhere recent to be of any relevance. If anyone is attacking other members, it always seems to be you. Seems like at least other wannabe's drop out, yet you don't seem to pay attention to their wise choice, but you still linger around. Shape up or ship out yourself.

Peace

Sleeping Bag
12-18-07, 17:45
Took a cruise down PP, c/b, Conklin, and other hidden gem sides. But notta / zip / zero / zilch. Must be the cold keeping the hoes in the homes.

Dr.Monger
12-19-07, 00:44
Wow, I didn't know you could put people on an ignore list. I just went into settings and saw it could be done great.

Thanks Doc!

No problem. I am here to help...

Dr. Monger

FromUnder
12-19-07, 02:59
Well I got the call from Amy for the 3 some she quoted me 4 Jackson’s for both her and her girlfriend jumped in my ride and met up with Amy and Ivy not Zowie however I saw Zowie and recognized her from PP she was working that area about 3 years ago now she rooms with Amy Leah and Ivy off of Pontiac in C/B. After seeing Amy under the light I was not impressed as much as I was in the darkness of my car her teeth were pretty fucked up and Ivy was no day at the beach either teeth were a mess and arms were scared pretty bad.

I Watched Ivy munch on Amy while I was getting my helmet buffed by Amy than they switched after seeing there teeth decided to stay covered went mish on Amy while Ivy watched and that was about it. I would not repeat with either one of them even though there performance was Ok because I saw enough to turn me off.

Camden
12-19-07, 08:04
Where did you quote Schlong from? I don't even see it anywhere recent to be of any relevance. If anyone is attacking other members, it always seems to be you. Seems like at least other wannabe's drop out, yet you don't seem to pay attention to their wise choice, but you still linger around. Shape up or ship out yourself.

Peace

Go back to sleep. Another "Know it all" that is going to tell long standing members "how it's going to be". We have a culture on this board and as much as you go on with your bullshit, the culture won't change.

Your awfully judgmental for someone with poor judgment. Doing BBFS with a SW is insane.

Marbles2519
12-19-07, 08:24
Went out for a little holiday shopping the Monday night and found myself down on C P/P. Saw a BSW all bundled up so made a couple of passes just to make sure. Plus, it was cold as hell, so I made sure that she would be 'extra' willing when I scooped her up. Sure enough, by the time she got in, she only asked for. 1 for BBBJCIM. We went to one of my old spots and she went to work. Did a great job, no rushing, no complaining. Tipped her an Lincoln cause she handled me w/ kid gloves. C P/P is pretty slow, but not completely dead.

Overall:

Looks- 6

Attitude- 8

Performance- 8

Be safe out there!

FromUnder
12-19-07, 12:06
Go back to sleep. Another "Know it all" that is going to tell long standing members "how it's going to be". We have a culture on this board and as much as you go on with your bullshit, the culture won't change.

Your awfully judgmental for someone with poor judgment. Doing BBFS with a SW is insane.Now I got #2 on the ignore list What is up with these people? One goes BB with SW the other is into TV not the most popular things to be posting on the boards.

RookieMonger
12-19-07, 16:38
Enjoy the pics,will post the report later when I have the time. Rook.

Sleeping Bag
12-19-07, 19:46
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dr.Monger
12-19-07, 20:42
Well I got the call from Amy for the 3 some she quoted me 4 Jackson’s for both her and her girlfriend jumped in my ride and met up with Amy and Ivy not Zowie however I saw Zowie and recognized her from PP she was working that area about 3 years ago now she rooms with Amy Leah and Ivy off of Pontiac in C/B. After seeing Amy under the light I was not impressed as much as I was in the darkness of my car her teeth were pretty fucked up and Ivy was no day at the beach either teeth were a mess and arms were scared pretty bad.

I Watched Ivy munch on Amy while I was getting my helmet buffed by Amy than they switched after seeing there teeth decided to stay covered went mish on Amy while Ivy watched and that was about it. I would not repeat with either one of them even though there performance was Ok because I saw enough to turn me off.

I knew a Zoey (Zowie) from PP/C. Does she have a sunburst tatoo on her arm? She told me she was moving to CA...then I never saw her again...lol

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
12-19-07, 20:45
Where did you quote Schlong from? I don't even see it anywhere recent to be of any relevance. If anyone is attacking other members, it always seems to be you. Seems like at least other wannabe's drop out, yet you don't seem to pay attention to their wise choice, but you still linger around. Shape up or ship out yourself.

Peace

Actually it was posted in the last week. But then you seem a little short on brain cells, what with bbfs and all. I think the HIV has rotted your brain. And yes you are on ignore, but I can see when other's quote your lame posts.

Once again, back to ignore.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
12-19-07, 20:45

Nice pics Rook. Looking forward to the report.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
12-19-07, 20:56
Did a little recon recently and saw a number of SWs in the PP/C area. Saw a couple walking to a gas station. One was very cute. I circled around, but they looked like they were on a mission. I saw some other suspects, but decided to try and keep my eye on them. Finally spotted them walking. One looked familiar, and I had heard a rumor that the sister of a famous ex-blockette/sw worked this side of town. Finally, I got the attention of the not-so-cute one. I motioned to the hot one, who walked over and got in. It turns out she is not the sister of Diamond, but instead another ex-blockette, who was not on drugs while dancing, but got hooked by an ex-boyfriend.

Since I had never been able to get this girl out of the club, it was a real treat to study with her. She wanted a little more than the usual tuition, but we went stardard plus a tip. She looks good, no obvious track marks, but is completely CCL. Good skills, and I would probably repeat because her face is so beautiful, but she did need a shower. She mentioned she was actually on her way to somewhere, and not intending to work when I picked her up! Oh, and one more tidbit, when I first met this girl on the Block(TM), I was with the Trashman. I am sure he was looking down in approval. :)

Dr. Monger

Loop Vet
12-20-07, 00:13

Peace

This quote comes from a post that has been deleted by admin apparantly, but thanks for trying. If I'm not mistaken, the entire series of posts from that whole exchange about Schlong's propensity to picking up TV's have been deleted; most by other members and Schlong. Maybe Jackson didn't think Dr. Monger's rational and correct response to the topic needed to be removed like the others. Gay talk is not allowed on the forum, Sleeping Bag. Dr.Monger didnt say what he said just to say it.

On a different note, did anyone notice under Schlong01's name it reads FKA "Amjad John", rather than Senior Member? I don't know how or who changed it, or why, it's just that it's the first time I've seen a custom title.

Love To Monger
12-20-07, 00:22
Lets not keep us waiting too long.

FromUnder
12-20-07, 02:33
I knew a Zoey (Zowie) from PP/C. Does she have a sunburst tatoo on her arm? She told me she was moving to CA...then I never saw her again...lol

Dr. MongerI just saw her briefly in the house the other night. I personally don't remember the tat but she has black curly hair and looks and acts civilian I'm sure it's the same girl how many Zowie's (Zoey's) can there be working Bmore lol.

Sleeping Bag
12-20-07, 03:49
This quote comes from a post that has been deleted by admin apparantly, but thanks for trying. If I'm not mistaken, the entire series of posts from that whole exchange about Schlong's propensity to picking up TV's have been deleted; most by other members and Schlong. Maybe Jackson didn't think Dr. Monger's rational and correct response to the topic needed to be removed like the others. Gay talk is not allowed on the forum, Sleeping Bag. Dr.Monger didnt say what he said just to say it.

On a different note, did anyone notice under Schlong01's name it reads FKA "Amjad John", rather than Senior Member? I don't know how or who changed it, or why, it's just that it's the first time I've seen a custom title.Thanks for the clarification, LV. It still doesn't excuse Dr. Moron. But oh well, he's hiding in his iggy cubby hole and doesn't wish to shape up or ship out.

On your "different note," I also noticed that "custom title." FKA obviously stands for "Formerly Known As." Maybe the system allows changes in ID name, but then the title indicates that ID change. I don't know. I'm just guessing.

Loop Vet
12-20-07, 10:43
Thanks for the clarification, LV. It still doesn't excuse Dr. Moron. But oh well, he's hiding in his iggy cubby hole and doesn't wish to shape up or ship out.

On your "different note," I also noticed that "custom title." FKA obviously stands for "Formerly Known As." Maybe the system allows changes in ID name, but then the title indicates that ID change. I don't know. I'm just guessing.

Um, actually it does excuse Dr.Monger. I'm getting a little tired of you feeling the need to stick up for the little man against the big bad seniors. You've been on the wrong end of the equation each time but somehow you don't see that.

Dr.Monger has earned the respect of this community through years of solid and valuable reporting, willingness to help other members, and yes, through his occasional foray into board self-moderation. You telling him to shape up or ship out is laughable. Seriously, you need to pay attention before you start barking out orders.

It seems Jackson agrees with these sentiments. He deleted your recent post where you attacked Camden, I'm guessing, yet none of his or Dr.Monger's posts have been deleted.

Just chill out, man, and stop bringing your anger to the forum. If your goal is to make some sort of name for yourself by attacking Baltimore's senior members, attack the ones who are making the forum worse, not the respected seniors who bring value here.

Baltimonger
12-20-07, 12:57
I picked up Angela (typically she is out earlier), went to the same safe spot, standard tuition, but I knew I would not cum with this second date. Angela is a sweetie. I mentioned to her about her reviews on USAsexGuide, she said that she reads this forum. She spoke highly of Baltimonger, but said she has not seen him since he hooked up with that brunette, Mandy?.

I have seen Angela a few times recently, but she sees my car and runs back into her house. This is really odd. I think she thinks I'm a knocker in my new Mongermobile.

The dealers yell "Shorty!" when they see me coming by. This is a street talk alert for LE coming.

Ray the Hunter
12-20-07, 13:29
Got back from cross country trip from TJ Mexico on Wednesday made the W/W loop saw Jill on the streets of Pigtown, didn’t pick her up. (because of the sores on her legs the last time I was with her) Didn’t see anyone else in Pigtown around 10am.

Up on Wilkens got with Pattie who lives on Wilkens near Desoto, everything was covered due to Pattie
having a sore on her mouth. She told me that she had her baby, but it was taken away from her due to her drug test. Her sister who was in a coma is doing better and her dad is very sick now.
Saw several other girls out along Wilkens. Bridgette was with a couple of other girls near her house and she has dropped a lot of the weight that she put on when she was away. Saw Bunny (Renee) out on the corner of Brunswick and Wilkens.

The best part of the day was when I picked up a Latin girl from Puerto Rico on Ramsay St. near S.Norris St. about 1pm. She said she goes by Easy, but her real name is Angelica. She told me that she has worked at most of the clubs on the Block, that she was raised in Baltimore and she moved back to help out her dad.
We went to a room at a friends house for ½ a Jackson and she got 2 Jackson’s for ½ and ½, Easy had a very firm body with nice nips on her B-cups. Very good oral skills and she had very soft lips and seem to enjoy kissing like a GF would. She said that she had come out today to go to the store, that she comes out at night
And I could find her at the same spot that I picked her up today. I would pick her up again, she has the personality of Tara and the oral skills of Liz Covey the pregnant girl who lived on McHenry and was stabbed by her BF.

Dr.Monger
12-20-07, 13:29
I just saw her briefly in the house the other night. I personally don't remember the tat but she has black curly hair and looks and acts civilian I'm sure it's the same girl how many Zowie's (Zoey's) can there be working Bmore lol.
Sounds like exactly the same girl. She used to dance and knew a civilian friend of mine (well civilian to the extent she only danced). That was scary. Although I guess she could not tell the girl she met me while out SW'ing.

Dr. Monger

The Gentleman
12-20-07, 13:53
Has anyone met a SW named Courtney? She says that she doesn't come out much, and I had never seen her before.
Thin about 5'3" brown hair.
Very nice personality.
I would be interested in running into her again

Motorback
12-20-07, 15:01
Couldn't have said it better Loop...! Dr. Monger has been one of the MOST profluent contributers to not only this thread but many others. The information and insite he has shared is tremendous.

Sleeping Hag...if you can't get along with eveyone then maybe it would be a good time to roll yourself up and move on. I for one would like to see you contribute in a posative manner and remain but if you can't......

Walking Around
12-20-07, 22:27
Does anyone know what happened to Heidi (Long reddish head, good looking) I just wondered had some good times with her and I am now back close enough to make some weekend trips into the city.

RookieMonger
12-20-07, 22:52
Hey there my fellow mongers,
This is from this past Tuesday. I had some x-mas shopping to do in Glen Burnie so I decided to check out B/CB around 12:00ish. I made a pass thru Patapsco/Fairhaven & not much out-saw the infamous Ashley(I think). She had a sister named Kelly who also dated(I might have the names backwards) but I had dated Ashley prior & donation was .30 for full service.
I pass on her today because the last time I picked her up-about a week ago-she raised her donations to .30 for a pipe cleaning & had a piss poor attitude.

#1-I made a pass on Pontiac & spotted a older sw.blondish with BIG titties. I made eye contact & moved in for the swoop. She stated her name was Debbie-30 y.o. I thought she might have been a little older but had a very nice set of KNOCKERS-we agreed on ,20 donation for a pipe cleaning with pics & tip if service/attitude was good.

I get to my spot & on the way-made small talk-she claims she is not a "regular" on the streets but you know how that goes. She did seem to have her self together-didn't see any noticeable track marks-was able to hold an intelligent conversation & was not geeking or show any signs of a "Habit".

Debbie than starts off on one of the better pipe cleaning jobs-very into it(or pretended to),alot of DT,ball licking, dirty talk. Her skills were pretty good,about a 7 1/2. I was only interested in a pipe cleaning since it was early & I was looking for multiple dates today. In the middle of the pipe cleaning,I offered another .05 if she swallowed my "gooey gravy". She agreed & as promised-when I erupted,she took every drop & even kept sucking till my little buddy was all empty of "gooey gravy". I drop her off in the same spot as I picked her up-would repeat-her attitude/personality was about a 9-very accommodating.

I than went & picked up some items for x-mas,grab a bite to eat & about an hour or so later-went thru WW loop,man was it dead. I made 2 passed & was about to check out maybe PP/Conkling but I spotted Tara. I had actually picked her up awhile back but she was smelling funky so I dropped her back off. I had read some favorable reviews on her so I decided to give her another shot.
#2-Tara gets in & we had a brief chat & I felt comfortable enough to give her a try. We agree on the universal donation for a pipe cleaning to start off with some pics & tip at the end it it was deserved. I get to my spot & got comfy. I started off our session with some titty play/photo shoot. The only thing she requested was that I crop out any face shots. Tara is 20 y.o & has the tits of a 20 y.o-about a DD-FIRM as hell. These have got to be the best set of tits-nice & big but yet very firm, & very TUGGABLE!!! I checked out her body as I was taking a few pics & I noticed that this is one hairy gal-had a very bushy set of lips down under & funny thing-I noticed that her ass was very hairy as well.

We move on to the pipe cleaning-which was also very good. She had said in the beginning that she won;t swallow-makes her throw-up but man-she changed her mind quick when I mentioned a tip for swallowing. She said she might throw up but would do her best. I told her if she threw up-there wouldn't be any tip.
We proceed to the pipe cleaning so with this being my 2nd pop-it took alot more work. She cleaned my pipes for a good 10 minutes,than some more titty play-I got to titty fuck them for a few minutes-than some ball licking,shaft licking & than down to the finale.

When I erupted-she was very game-swallowed my whole load-twice I thought she might "hurled" my love juice but she was able to keep it down. On the way back-we had a very nice conversation,nothing in particular but she is a very smart gal,very down to earth & I am glad I got the chance to sample her goods. Guys-if you like big,REAL firm tits-she is for you. I would repeat if I saw her next time.

After I dropped Tara off,I made a loop around WW to see who,what was out. I spotted Chrissy on Catherine but pass,dated her once before but was impressed with service,not much out at all so I made my way to PP/Conkling. I made 1 pass & it was absolutely dead so I stopped in at GGC for a drink & to pass some time. After about 45 minutes,I resumed to see if I could complete my triple crown(I know-it is not a TRUE triple crown per say) but I was trying for 3rd pop.

I made my way up Baltimore St & up my the church I spotted this cute looking redhead with another set of huge KNOCKERS. Man-was this my day for HUGE knocker sw's. I made eye contact & made the swoop on a side street. I found out her name was Jenna-I think 25ish y.o,can't remember but had a very good attitude when she got in. I BS her & told her I just dropped off another sw because she had a bad attitude,wanted to charge extra for titty play etc., & I told Jenna that I was the boss & that either she can comply with my needs or I can drop her off as well.

She said she was there to please me,she doesn't give head but MAKES LOVE to your c*ck!! She agreed to .20 for a pipe cleaning with pics,swallow & I told her tip was to be earned.
When we get to my spot,I wanted to see them nice KNOCKERS & man,what a beauty they are. Jenna said her tits are extra sensitive & as I was licking & sucking on them-she kept pulling away a bit so I am guessing they were very sensitive.

We than get down to the the pipe cleaning part & as she promised-she starts off by slowly licking up & down my shaft,than my balls to get me ready. Jenna's skills were very impressive-like a gf would do with a BJ,start off slow-licking every inch & giving you that "FUCK ME " look. Jenna than slowly licks up & down my pipe & also taking good care of the tip of my pipe-licking & sucking the tip than back down to the shaft & than my nuts.

I asked Jenna to speed up the pipe cleaning & as I am ramming her head onto my pipe,she takes it all without any problem. I than had her stop & show me her set of lips down under. I wanted to see if the "carpet matched the drapes" & sure enough-it was a match. I was gonna upgrade but didn't have the necessary cover so I had Jenna continue with the pipe cleaning. At this point,with this being my 3rd pop-I had to help this poor gal out so I jerked the chicken as Jenna is licking the tip of my c*ck. Jenn told me earlier that she would swallow,actually her words was that she "Loved To Swallow" so as I was getting ready to erupt,I reminded her what she said & she was there with eyes wide open & ready for me to squirt my "gooey gravy".

As I erupted,Jenna took every drop with pleasure & guzzled it down like eggnog. This gal is very much gfe as I have had out here. Jenna claims to be from the Eastern shore,she is a very fun gal to be with-claims she orgasms very easy with f*cking so I will have to remember that if I see her next time. All in all,a very fun,exhausting day-3 pops within 7 hours will do that to you.

To all you C*cksuckers that have a problem with my pics-LICK MY BALLS!!!

To the rest of you mongers-have fun & be safe!! Rook.

PussProwler
12-21-07, 00:40
I just saw her briefly in the house the other night. I personally don't remember the tat but she has black curly hair and looks and acts civilian I'm sure it's the same girl how many Zowie's (Zoey's) can there be working Bmore lol.

She's living in Brooklyn. I picked her up near Fairhaven twice and have posted about it both times. Most recently about 2-3 weeks ago. Seach my posts.

Beefy Joe
12-21-07, 02:01
I'm posting this to say stop your bickering! You sound like a bunch of old hens. Dr. Monger was in the right as to what he said. I've reread the rules, in my attempt to be humorous, in a report. I mentioned another poster on this forum. Which I'm sor. (NOT). He broke the rules. This is my 4th posting, I said my, 2nd was 1st. Never saw my 1st. My 3rd. Has been censored by the all mighty, which I understand after rereading the rules. So to get to my original point. Stick to the forum, but in my view, make it interesting. Don't bore me. AKA I picked up a ***** named.------ she gave me bbj, boring. Yeah! I'm new to this forum, but not to mongering. I've probaly been mongering longer then most of you been alive. No I don't need viagra, knock on wood. I'll just have to decide if I'll continue following this forum

Merry mongering

Larry 56
12-21-07, 02:17
Now I got #2 on the ignore list What is up with these people? One goes BB with SW the other is into TV not the most popular things to be posting on the boards.Gee, I wonder why they are doing this?

Larry!

Larry 56
12-21-07, 02:22
Does anyone know what happened to Heidi (Long reddish head, good looking) I just wondered had some good times with her and I am now back close enough to make some weekend trips into the city.She is MIA. Visiting the LE Palace, maybe?

Larry!

FromUnder
12-21-07, 04:05
Thursday started at B/CB saw Cia walking said she was waiting on someone nothing else looked good past SA saw nothing went to WW saw 56 yo Mary really looks good from the street than when you get close not as good. Found Shelly walking past Ramsay made the scoop drove to her place up the street. She is 5'10" 125 blonde when I walked in her room no services or price was discussed just small talk after about 5 minutes nothing was discussed I finally asked her to take her clothes off she obliged did a bbj followed with CFS mish and k9 she smelled and looked clean says she doesn't use drugs offered her. 30 asked if that was ok she said yes

Looks.6

Body 6

Attitude-8

Performance.6

Nothing special just average this is the 4th SW in a row that I got FS 1/2 &1/2 at. 30 not counting the duo of Amy and Ivy for for. 80

FromUnder
12-21-07, 04:08
Rookiemonger,

Nice report nice pics I need to start bringing a camera with me!

Camden
12-21-07, 12:07
I did a few PP/C loops early Friday am around 9:30 - 10. After two full loops and not one SW sighting I was ready to switch over to W/W. One last trip down Conklin and I see Susan.

Susan is mid 20's long blond (dyed?), decent face, fairly clean. She said she was in rehab, staying at a 1/2 way house nearby. I've seen her on Conklin in the past, but not recently.

Susan gave a very good bj for the usual donation. We were in the back seat and she had a nice hand/mouth combination going. Nice girl. I would repeat.

Sleeping Bag
12-21-07, 13:30
Um, actually it does excuse Dr.Monger. I'm getting a little tired of you feeling the need to stick up for the little man against the big bad seniors. You've been on the wrong end of the equation each time but somehow you don't see that.

Dr.Monger has earned the respect of this community through years of solid and valuable reporting, willingness to help other members, and yes, through his occasional foray into board self-moderation. You telling him to shape up or ship out is laughable. Seriously, you need to pay attention before you start barking out orders.

It seems Jackson agrees with these sentiments. He deleted your recent post where you attacked Camden, I'm guessing, yet none of his or Dr.Monger's posts have been deleted.

Just chill out, man, and stop bringing your anger to the forum. If your goal is to make some sort of name for yourself by attacking Baltimore's senior members, attack the ones who are making the forum worse, not the respected seniors who bring value here.Well, it is hard for me to respect a guy who started on the wrong end of the stick with me. It actually started with Bitchseat Rocks, and then Dr. Moron chimed in. You guys might respect these guys because you're use to it like Hazzard County citizens respecting Boss Hog just because he's been around. But as someone returning back to the area but didn't see these supposedly respected guys the first time around, it is difficult to like them when they were the first ones to unload on me.

As for sticking up to the "little guys," well, then call me Bo Duke. And if you don't like it, well, then feel free to can join those respected ones of yours in their iggy cubby hole. Remember, respect is two ways. I merely dish back to BR and DM what they dish out to others. If they can't dish in what they're dishing out, then they need to, as DM suggested, "shape up or ship out."

Peace

Sleeping Bag
12-21-07, 13:37
Couldn't have said it better Loop...! Dr. Monger has been one of the MOST profluent contributers to not only this thread but many others. The information and insite he has shared is tremendous.

Sleeping Hag...if you can't get along with eveyone then maybe it would be a good time to roll yourself up and move on. I for one would like to see you contribute in a posative manner and remain but if you can't......Here's my suggestion to you. Stay out. If you don't like the discussion, join the others in the iggy cubby hole. I too desire to contribute in a positive manner, and I plan to. But when others, like the ones you're defending, decide to be less than that, I'll be on them. As long as they watch their words and tone, I'll be cordial with them.

Peace.

Ravane
12-21-07, 15:58
I'm curious. Every one of my Baltimore mongering excapades have been at night, usually late at night. I've noticed quite a few posts of my fellow mongerers finding targets during the day, even in the morning. My question is: are the pickings better during the day, early evening, or late night?

I dont think this is the type of question that one can merely RTFF to get a difinitive answer to. Thanks.

Selah!

Night Lurker
12-21-07, 16:36
Went to W/W loop, picked up Stephanie (guam chick) and my drunk and dumb ass got a BBBJ. I didn't have any Cs so I proceeded with BBFS. Now I'm sitting here with a hangover and kicking myself on the head on whether she has STDs. I'm pretty sure it's hard for someone on this forum to confirm or deny this but it would be nice to know. Yes I am a dumbass and this will not happen again.

Stumbler53
12-21-07, 17:11
Cl has been pretty light the last couple of weeks for day time fun so hit the streets. At 2:30 pm north end of Garrison was a cluster fu k because of afire at Calvary Baptist church. Saw BSW early 20s 5"8" medium build braids down below her ass. This is third time I have seen her & failed to pick up. Anyone been with her yet? Went to south end, side street one block south of Gwynns Falls snagged Treena 5'6" light skin scar from mouth to ear, very pleasant girl a little timid, so was bbj a jackson worth the price but not a whole lot more.

Green Shadow
12-21-07, 20:00
This is from this past Tuesday. I had some x-mas shopping to do in Glen Burnie so I decided to check out B/CB around 12:00ish. I made a pass thru Patapsco/Fairhaven & not much out-saw the infamous Ashley(I think). She had a sister named Kelly who also dated(I might have the names backwards) but I had dated Ashley prior & donation was .30 for full service.
I pass on her today because the last time I picked her up-about a week ago-she raised her donations to .30 for a pipe cleaning & had a piss poor attitude.

I think you have the names reversed. I ran into Kelly last week and she said that her sister Ashley is now living in Laurel and does not come to B any more.

Such a shame. Ashley was always a GFE but Kelly has an attitude and values her attributes too high. I passed also.

GS

Baltimonger
12-21-07, 20:24
She is MIA. Visiting the LE Palace, maybe??

Larry!

Not according to court records, unless it was an alias she was charged under.

She's used the name Deanna McCombs and a Brooklyn address before, but there is a real Deanna McCombs in Brooklyn & Curtis Bay with a long rap sheet.

Keemosobie
12-21-07, 21:15
She is MIA. Visiting the LE Palace, maybe??

Larry!No, not in jail. Heidi finally got serious about cleaning up in late August. She's been in a program since and hasn't had anything to do with the drugs, the life, or the hood since; and seems pretty determined to turn her life around. I hope she makes it!

K sobie

Cloud William
12-21-07, 22:11
I'm back and I've been busy.

For whatever reason my computer took a real dislike to this site and wouldn't open it. Well now it's gotten over it's snit and allows me access.

A couple of weeks ago I was hunting on E Baltimore and I found a gem calling herself Kristen. We discussed various thngs and wound up at a local no-tell for some relaxiation. She was fine with photos and you can see for yourself why I thought it was a good investment.

Last week I was again in our fair city and found a WSW on Haven. She was motellable so I suggested we go there. She agreed but wanted $20 up front to pay her baby sitter. I told her I would drop her off and she could find another source to scam. I started to pull over and she quickly changed her tune.
I had a good time in the no-tell but it is not worth repeating. When we were done she actually told me her usual deal is to try and scam people out of money without any services.
She goes by Jessie, has long reddish brown hair, and apparently lives on or near Kresson street.

Cloud

Motellable - A SW whose appearance deserves a trip to a no-tell.

Vince 951
12-21-07, 23:14
Yes I rtff- I know where to do the pickins i see referance to notel but no locations. Im lookin for a safe place to take them. tired of the car action I just need the location of a safe notel or 2. PM me if need be but Im sure LEA already knows them.

Benchseats Rock
12-22-07, 02:09
I'm curious. Every one of my Baltimore mongering excapades have been at night, usually late at night. I've noticed quite a few posts of my fellow mongerers finding targets during the day, even in the morning. My question is: are the pickings better during the day, early evening, or late night?

I dont think this is the type of question that one can merely RTFF to get a difinitive answer to. Thanks.

Selah!

Addiction has no schedule, so anytime is fine - really.
The only factor to consider is how good of a look do you really want to get. :D

Bench

I've been busy in the real world - apologies to anyone I've been ignoring. It's not intentional... promise. You know who you are.

FromUnder
12-22-07, 02:11
Went to W/W loop, picked up Stephanie (guam chick) and my drunk and dumb ass got a BBBJ. I didn't have any Cs so I proceeded with BBFS. Now I'm sitting here with a hangover and kicking myself on the head on whether she has STDs. I'm pretty sure it's hard for someone on this forum to confirm or deny this but it would be nice to know. Yes I am a dumbass and this will not happen again.
Of course it won't happen again because your peckers going to fall off!

Bsabiker
12-22-07, 10:24

For whatever reason my computer took a real dislike to this site and wouldn't open it. Well now it's gotten over it's snit and allows me access.

A couple of weeks ago I was hunting on E Baltimore and I found a gem calling herself Kristen. We discussed various thngs and wound up at a local no-tell for some relaxiation. She was fine with photos and you can see for yourself why I thought it was a good investment.

Last week I was again in our fair city and found a WSW on Haven. She was motellable so I suggested we go there. She agreed but wanted $20 up front to pay her baby sitter. I told her I would drop her off and she could find another source to scam. I started to pull over and she quickly changed her tune. I had a good time in the no-tell but it is not worth repeating. When we were done she actually told me her usual deal is to try and scam people out of money without any services.

She goes by Jessie, has long reddish brown hair, and apparently lives on or near Kresson street.

Cloud

Motellable. A SW whose appearance deserves a trip to a no-tell. Did you see the insides of her elbows. Damn, that's sad! She's not too bad lookin

Iva Bigun
12-22-07, 10:40
Cloud William,
Bro, I hope you were smart and covered your little Cloud William! She looks good for a SW...better than usual in fact.

However, if you look at the pic where y'all are mishing it and you can see her pubes, look at her left arm and you can see that she shoots up...a bunch! You can see a reddish area and plenty of scarring.

Hope you enjoyed it...but hope you covered up.

Later,
Iva B.

Last week I was again in our fair city and found a WSW on Haven. She was motellable so I suggested we go there. She agreed but wanted $20 up front to pay her baby sitter. I told her I would drop her off and she could find another source to scam. I started to pull over and she quickly changed her tune.
I had a good time in the no-tell but it is not worth repeating. When we were done she actually told me her usual deal is to try and scam people out of money without any services.

Cloud

Motellable - A SW whose appearance deserves a trip to a no-tell.

Peter Johnson
12-22-07, 13:20

Great pics...how much did she charge for the FS and BBBJ? Anyway, posts and pics like that remind us "why we fight" so good job...

Dr.Monger
12-22-07, 16:00

Selah!

This is a great question. The debate has been going on for quite some time! I personally prefer nighttime, it feels more discreet when making a pickup. The real downside is that as BSR mentioned, you can't get a really good look at the girl. It results in a lot more "throwbacks" than daytime I am sure. Also, daytime makes spotting LE much easier. One nighttime scoop I picked up Angela apparently right in front of a marked LE cruiser down Pulaski a little way. He did not care, but it could have been trouble if he did. I suggest trying both. There is definitely more competition nighttime, as those mongers with dayjobs go out at night.

Dr. Monger

Cloud William
12-22-07, 16:35
She was happy with the standard rate for that sort of effort, and yes I did wrap little Cloud. Jeez I wouldn't even think of doing full service without one. We already have one idiot on the list who actually boasts of going bareback.

I prefer to hunt during the day, usually starting around 10-11 am. There are usually girls out and they can be seen better.

Great pics...how much did she charge for the FS and BBBJ? Anyway, posts and pics like that remind us "why we fight" so good job...

The Sarge
12-22-07, 20:04
Kelly has an attitude and values her attributes too high. I passed also.

GSI really enjoy time with Kelly. She has always given me top notch service and been very friendly to talk to while I was driving....But here is why I am the problem. I feel she is well above average on the SW scale so I pay fer as so. .3 for BBBJINTCNQNS..and a .1 tip. Its just what I do when I find a gem that does great service. I will try to stop ...:o)

Sleeping Bag
12-24-07, 10:54
She was happy with the standard rate for that sort of effort, and yes I did wrap little Cloud. Jeez I wouldn't even think of doing full service without one. We already have one idiot on the list who actually boasts of going bareback.What's really stupid is that the same girls who BBBJ, BBFS, and then BBBJCIMWS me are the same ones you're BBBJing. Dooooh! Now who's the idiot?!

PussProwler
12-24-07, 23:10
Visited Charm City on Friday and Saturday and here is a summary of my trip.

Friday I arrived in CBB around 2:30pm. No one around worth mentioning. I moved over to the Clix and hooked up with a 26yo named Jewel. Curly dirty blond, around 5'1, slim. Took her out of the hood for a CBJ. She demanded an extra five above normal tuition. I told her I could take her back to Wikens & Payson, or she could get out and walk. She got the message and asked if we could continue. She performed reasonably without complaint. On the way back we had a good chat and since she was hungry I took her to McDonalds for a cheeseburger happy meal. She was very appreciative and I wished her luck and a good Christmas (as good as a junky could possibly have anyway). Smart girl. My Christmas wish for her is she can get that monkey off her back permanently.

I still had time to cruise, and went back over to BCB. Still no luck, so I called Cia. She was very happy to get out of the house and provided her usual spectacular service with a smile. I went home smiling all the way.

I went back on Saturday for the beginning of PP's Christmas present to self. I got up there around 1:30 starting at Clix, and there was no one out. I moved up to PP/C and prowled the area for an hour. Too many civis, and no one out working at all. I went back through WW, and over to Brooklyn and saw no one at Pontiac or Patapsco until I passed West Bay. I saw Ariel, but decided to do a CB loop first. I saw Zoey getting picked up on Fairhaven, so I went back out to get Ariel. Got the usual CBJ, and exercised the option for a gynocological exam. Its nice up there and I will have to opt for FS with this fine 23yo hottie some day soon.

After that it was down to DC for a real gift of self love. A visit to an AMP for the cost of eight Baltimore BJs. Once in a while one has to splurge on oneself, especially around the holidays. You can check that report out in DC AMPs if interested.

Merry Christmas Baltimore Mongers!

PussProwler

Trav Pokerman
12-25-07, 20:12
Had some time to kill and went through CB. Nothing on Fairhaven, but saw a brunmette on Patapsco near 6th. Got the nod and went around the corner and met her for the scoop. She got in, rather attractive, maybe a 7 on the SW scale, 5 on civilian. Her name was Mary. We went to my spot and I got a great BBBJCIMWS for standard tuition. Got the digits, too.Be careful with Mary. From her own mouth, she has both herpes & Hepatitis C. She's a brunette, rather tall, and can be found in the 4th-8th St area of BP. As described by Baldconan, she's not bad-looking for a SW. To quote our monger colleague Larry, "You have been warned! ".

Trav Pokerman
12-25-07, 20:15
went to WW saw 56 yo Mary really looks good from the street than when you get close not as goodBut still not bad compared to many other SWs. She thinks she's deserving of $40/$80 rates, though.

FromUnder
12-26-07, 01:03
Started at B/CB Tuesday evening heavy LE presence a couple skanks roaming around went to the WW lots of SW saw Heather from Carrol County was with her a month ago when she told me that was her last night surprise surprise she is still out, and the streets have taken it toll on her she looks a lot rougher than she did a month ago but she did give one of the best DT BJs that I have recieved so I couldn't pass her up went to my spot and I got the same good service she really knows how to give a good BJ. Well she said her friend was picking her up at 10:00 pm to take her to rehab for real this time this is my last night out I'm going into rehab line is really getting worn out. Well if you guys come across her she is about 5"10' short redish blonde hair 31 yo

(Frumunder scale)

Looks-6

Body-6

Attitude-8

Skills-9. 5

Dr.Monger
12-26-07, 01:19
Had a chance to do some looping on PP/C (where else) recently. Not much out. Saw a girl with a beret whom I had seen before. She looked a lot like a blockette I used to know (shocking I know). After she got in, and said her name, she said she knew me. I did not immediately recognize her, but upon thinking about it, it may have been the "Prom Queen". Wow she looked bad once she got in. I had to throw her back. I was spoiled by the jockette ex-blockette from a few posts ago and really wasn't going to settle for anything else. A few fat/uglies on Conklin. All in all a bad trip. But I know my blockette is out there, and I will keep searching!

Dr. Monger

Sleeping Bag
12-26-07, 17:25
*sigh.coming from California where AMP and SW girls are 18 to mid-20's, it is disappointing to see AMP and SW girls here being 30's and up.

Hit the usual spots. They were out there, that's a good sign. But, man, they're old enough for retirement pension and social security soon. I picked up this old girl name Penny on Baltimore. Went to her place and got BBBJ for the standard fee. But her skills were mediocre. She was in a hurry and tried to rush me, but couldn't do that. I took a look at her snatch and said, "No way Jose am I sticking that. " It was nasty. So I left and ventured around some more.

Then I picked up Star not too far from where I picked up Penny. Wow, what an awesome BJer. Definitely a 10/10 on the BJ skill level. She took her time. Best part is her DT skills. I laughed when she said I was too big for her to DT, but she was willing. After several tries and gag reflexes, she had it all in down to the balls. After several DT bjs, I told her to stay down to the balls and hum a Christmas song. When she did. *POW! I came quick. Dang, it was great. And she swallowed it all like a good girl.

But I sure wish Baltimore had more younger girls like Cali. Them fresh out of high school/still in college girls. Oh well. I digress.

Dr.Monger
12-26-07, 19:35
I think the syphillis got to his brain and it is time for him to retire.

You also copied the rule that says:

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

And you don't think the above post violates the ban on flaming members?

Clearly you know (or at least know where to look for) the Rules. Yet somehow you seem to think they do not apply to you.

Dr. Monger

Bysshe
12-27-07, 01:25
Twas the night after Christmas, and not a creature was stirring in my first pass through Wilkins/Scarey/Monroe this evening.

A second pass produced a cute creature I hadn't seen before, Kaylee (Kayleigh?) 5'5"ish, thin, blonde, and looking fresh enough that I instantly decided to upgrade to Tim's.

Unfortunately, when we got to Tims and down to business, I saw a few sores on the arms and decided to go with a CBJ instead of CFS. Hey, at least I could relax and spread out. Service was averagely adequate. In the spirit of Christmas, she got a Hamilton on top of the promised Jackson. (Almost exactly what Tim's earned!)

In retrospect I was probably being paranoid.

Marbles2519
12-27-07, 08:52
Looking for a little assistant. Has anyone come across a young SW who was latin-looking w/ long brown hair and a tattoo of a feather on her cheek? The last time I saw her was this summer when I first returned. She was working the stroll around P/P, but I knew that she was staying somewhere back past the Travel Plaza. I'd appreciate any help on this.

Marbles2519
12-27-07, 09:03
Finally tracked down Patty yesterday around W/W. She seemed to be in the holiday crunch for cash (hadn't finished x-mas shopping), so seemed real eager to please. We agreed on the standard for a BBBJ and went to a nice blended spot. Since it was raining, there was little to no LE so, we took our time.

She must've been feeling extremely good because she put in some great work. She even arched her ass up in the air and told me to rub on it.

After she finished the job, we chatted as I took her back to her hangout spot. In our conversation, she mentioned my other hookup Laurie and said that they were friends. That prompted me to mention a 2-on-1, and she readily agreed. She even talked about getting a couple of friends together so we could have a little monger 'party'. The idea seemed interesting. How many of you would be interested if something like this were to take place? It would be strictly ''invite only" and of course a secured location. Based on what kind of chatter we have, we can decide if it's gonna be in our best interest.

Be safe out there.

DirtySouth
12-27-07, 09:15
Been reading and participating in the art for a long time. Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the great info guys. I like the CB/B area and so I appreciate coming here and getting info on these SW. For example I will always remember now to avoid tall brunette Mary. So again thanks and keep up the good work.

Sleeping Bag
12-27-07, 10:06
You also copied the rule that says:

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

And you don't think the above post violates the ban on flaming members?

Clearly you know (or at least know where to look for) the Rules. Yet somehow you seem to think they do not apply to you.

Dr. MongerSo what's your purpose in chiming in? To insult Schlong that he insults others? If you think Schlong has some attitude changes needed on this forum, you are more so, Dr. Moron! You better change your attitude, as others here do not appreciate it.

Dr.Monger
12-27-07, 11:45
Twas the night after Christmas, and not a creature was stirring in my first pass through Wilkins/Scarey/Monroe this evening.

A second pass produced a cute creature I hadn't seen before, Kaylee (Kayleigh?) 5'5"ish, thin, blonde, and looking fresh enough that I instantly decided to upgrade to Tim's.

Unfortunately, when we got to Tims and down to business, I saw a few sores on the arms and decided to go with a CBJ instead of CFS. Hey, at least I could relax and spread out. Service was averagely adequate. In the spirit of Christmas, she got a Hamilton on top of the promised Jackson. (Almost exactly what Tim's earned!)

In retrospect I was probably being paranoid.

When in doubt...

You did the right thing. I once passed on CBJ from an absolutely beautiful spinner I found by PP/C because of a bump on her lip that was unidentified.

Dr. Monger

The Sarge
12-27-07, 18:27
I have officially become numb to picking up SW's and doing the Hi how are you? This poor girl was talking to me while I was driving to her house and I was daydreaming of ramrodding her head before I realized she was telling me her name. The funny thing is I still don't remember it. LOL

She was an older BSW about 35ish or so. Short about 5 foot tall and a healthy weight around 115 I would guess. Nice healthy booty.

She had a place to go to so I decided to save on the house fee. I have a false sense of security and probably go places I shouldnt. We parked on a side street walked thru a cut-way and into her basement thru the alley.

It was a dscent little rat hole but it was warm and smelled ok. She assured me she had privacy. Besides the bed was right near the door.

So I droped the pants and let her begin a very nice BBBJ. She use lots of tounge and sucked the head very well. Here is where it got wierd. I thought I heard a porn tape playing in the other room. Which was only seperated by a blanket hanging on the wall. So I thought cool! I'll just get into it. Then it gets louder. There was a dude banging the crap out of another girl in the other side of the basement. LMFAO. I doubt it was a SW'er because this woman was moaning and making all kinds of sounds. So what did we do. Kept on going.

You talk about a good ass BBJTCIMWS. It was kinda scarry and exciting all at the same time. Long story short the more I heard this other female moan the harder good ole willie got until I gave the BSW whos name I can't remember a large deposit of protein. Which she so classily just spit it into her hamper. AWESOME. I showed myself out and smiled on the way back to my car.

Overall I will try her again. But I know it is rather dangerous doing the duty with others so close. But damn it was FUN.

Exhibitor
12-27-07, 19:26
Took a couple of passes down Wilkins today at 4.00P. Saw a couple of young SW's on Ramsay between the circle and S Carey (too young for me, the young ones seem to exhibit too many flaky behaviors for my purposes). Found Melissa on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. Not much to cheer about physically 5'5 medium long brown hair, obviously a heroin addict, which she confirmed.

However, since physical appearance is not one of the important factors for me, off we went. The heroin is not a problem either, since my activities with the girls don't involve physical contact with them.

Most of you, however, would probably want to give her a pass. She very definately would prefer to be doing something else - no enthusiasm at all. I don't blame her for that, but that how it was.

Two weeks ago found Pam at the corner of Washington Blvd and S Monroe. She says she is usually around the Salvation Army on Washington. Not sure where that might be. She is around 40, fair looking, medium long brown hair, not over or under weight. She was calm, not flaky, cooperative, mindful and supportive of my desires. Claimed to be from Scotland - who knows. Same transaction as with Melissa, my only gig. Heroin user.

About two weeks before that took Sandi from the corner of Catherine and Wilkins. Self described crack user, and called to score as soon as I paid her. Blond, in her twenties. Flake. Fooled around with the radio in the car, pushed for more money, that sort of crap that I've seen posted here over and over. Pass on her, I will.

So, in my very limited experience, older is better than younger, heroin users better than crack users. Also my experience is that I've never seen more than 2-5 SW's in the Wilkins area at any one time, usually around 4.00PM.

For what it's worth.

Piehole
12-27-07, 21:07
I was out playing meals on wheels today. B/CB was empty except for a couple of BSW, one of which already ripped me off maybe two years ago, and a nasty WSW that I just couldn't pick up.

Anyway over to Pigtown and I found Teresa. Told her what I wanted right away, she agreed and got in.

The picture says it all.

She was pleasant but I'm not sure I would pick her up again. Says she has 6 kids.

Pie

SirDrDunk
12-27-07, 22:00
Has anyone seen Angel from around Ramsey & Washington Blvd?

Been looking for her.

FromUnder
12-28-07, 00:33
Has anyone seen angel from around ramsey &washington blvd? been looking for her.I saw her walking down Ramsay a couple times in the last couple weeks both times were after 1:00 am.

Baltimonger
12-28-07, 01:04
So what's your purpose in chiming in? To insult Schlong that he insults others? If you think Schlong has some attitude changes needed on this forum, you are more so, Dr. Moron! You better change your attitude, as others here do not appreciate it.

Sorry, but you don't understand. There are some of us who've been able to sit down at at Block bar, TBWNN, or some other places (including firing ranges) and have a drink and a talk with others on this board. We've developed an honor among thieves understanding with one another. A few of us have helped each other out in our professional lives, in a number of cases. We have just developed a culture along the way. When you say that others do not appreciate the Doc's attitude, you are sadly mistaken. Doc is one of US, not one of these supposed "others". Do you think those of us on the inner circle kiss each others' asses? Hell no. There is almost always something I have issues with about everyone else (except LoveLOS- he's my heeeeeero); and I'm sure a lot of the others have issues with me as well.

You and Shlong01 are on the outside looking in. Remember that.

Bad Bad Boy stops posting, and immediately Shlong (aka Amjad) starts posting non stop. Coincidence? Must be the '80's drugs making me paranoid.

Baltimonger
12-28-07, 02:47
Boy, do we have 'issues' with you but we are afraid that you might go 'postal' on us so we humor you! ;)

Doc is one of us? Ok but BSR is one of us too? :D

Larry!

Ouch!

Go Postal with what? A spork?

My former SW girlfriend actually got me to get on behavioral modification meds. I am kindler & gentler, believe it or not. Who knows, I might even pop the question to her in the next year. Maybe not.

Night Lurker
12-28-07, 03:08
Tonight, I went around the WW loop along with the scarey area and noticed a very heavy presence of LE. I actually saw two fellow mongerers get pulled over. After the second time, I remembered that one rule on the forum about a situation not feeling right and since I didn't feel like making a trip all the way over PP or CB area, I decided to just head on home. I really wanted to pick-up a BSW on Wash/scarey but she looked like she could have been LE. She was there around 1-2am, dressed in red and had huge knockers. Does anyone know who she is or anyone have any success with her?

Sleeping Bag
12-28-07, 11:53
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Baltimonger
12-28-07, 12:25
Has anyone seen angel from around ramsey &washington blvd? been looking for her.

Which one? Shannon who calls herself Angel sometimes? She's HIV & Hep C.

Baldconan1
12-28-07, 17:06
Be careful with Mary. From her own mouth, she has both herpes & Hepatitis C. She's a brunette, rather tall, and can be found in the 4th-8th St area of BP. As described by Baldconan, she's not bad-looking for a SW. To quote our monger colleague Larry, "You have been warned! ".

Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.

Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.

Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
Technique 7
Enthusiasm 7

Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit

Baldconan1

Lolitaman
12-28-07, 20:44
If you don't F**K or BJ with these girls just what is it that you do with them?

After all this board is about finding women to have "sex" with. I'm just curious what you are doing with them besides this??

LM

Larry 56
12-28-07, 22:57
Thanks much for the info on Mary. I'll steer clear. Too bad, because she is better looking than average.

Anyway, on to more recent news. Made a pick-up near Sherries yesterday PM. Be careful there as it can be full of LE at times. Anyway, Linda is a 35 WSW, a bit on the nervous side, and claims to have only just started. LOL We went to my spot and she provided a decent BBBJWS for the normal tuition. I probably would repeat if nothing better looking is about.

Looks Civilian scale 5, SW scale 6 or 7
Technique 7
Enthusiasm 7

Be careful out there, lots of LE on W/W circuit

Baldconan1

Lots of LE because the donut eaters are expected to 'deliver' on holiday weekends like this.

The pattern seldom changes with LE. They like standards and repetition and hate change.

These guys are NOT Ivy League graduates. Management knows what their LEOs can do and what they can't. Think with the correct head and RTFF and you will be fine.

Our girls are out there waiting for you! :D

Larry!

Baltimonger
12-28-07, 23:48
Pathatic idiot -- got no social life but crack ******.

Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.

At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.

Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.

Bjroll John
12-29-07, 00:37
I posted on her before.She is a beautiful WSW 28yo 5'6 130lbs.She has only been working the streets for two weeks.Says she comes out now and again but I have seen her every time I have cruised usually Friday around 10pm.She is one of the prettiest girls I have seen in awhile.Couple weeks back I saw her get in and out of 8 mongers cars in 5mins.Turns out she did not do BJ covered or BB.Which is why I always see her.Well what a difference a week makes now she does but does not CIM.Plus she is not very skilled.Usually a hot blond with blue eyes and a hot body have me creamin in my pants.I was disappointed with the service and she keep stopping asking me to cum quicker thats a monger turn off.

Overall:
Looks 9/10
Attitude 6/10 not bad but not good
Service 2/10 one of the worst BBBJ I have ever had
Would I repeat? Yes but only to sample the Kitty she is FN HOT

Bjroll John
12-29-07, 00:39
Correct me if I'm wrong Bench: You have a real gf, not some drug user, the 2 of you put together a HOT video which won a AVN award last January.

At least that's what I assumed when I've spoken with her, then went to the AVN website and saw your film won an award this year.

Maybe I'm wrong. Not the first time, and definitely won't be the last, I'm sure.
Maybe you guys should take this to General Reports this is for SW reports.Its hard to see whats info and whats fighting.

Walking Around
12-29-07, 01:33
Yea I hope she does well too. She was a good one. Thanks.

No, not in jail. Heidi finally got serious about cleaning up in late August. She's been in a program since and hasn't had anything to do with the drugs, the life, or the hood since; and seems pretty determined to turn her life around. I hope she makes it!

K sobie

Hizark21
12-29-07, 20:39
I agree I am constantly amazed how many fools are willing to pay high prices. i am just unwilling to pay high prices and refuse to go with ugly looking SW's.

I have been seeing this one hot little SW in SD and getting a bj and facial for $40. This one reason why it's always good to get some ph#'s. I always stop for a SW I like and get a ph# even if I don't have time.

Larry 56
12-29-07, 23:25
I agree I am constantly amazed how many fools are willing to pay high prices. i am just unwilling to pay high prices and refuse to go with ugly looking SW's.

I have been seeing this one hot little SW in SD and getting a bj and facial for $40. This one reason why it's always good to get some ph#'s. I always stop for a SW I like and get a ph# even if I don't have time.

I was talking about one monger in particular, not you. :D

California I can understand because of the high cost of living but we are talking about Baltimore. It is different here. The civilians in SD are very fine as well.

Larry!

Imagepainter
12-29-07, 23:56
I was out playing meals on wheels today. B/CB was empty except for a couple of BSW, one of which already ripped me off maybe two years ago, and a nasty WSW that I just couldn't pick up.

Anyway over to Pigtown and I found Teresa. Told her what I wanted right away, she agreed and got in.

The picture says it all.

She was pleasant but I'm not sure I would pick her up again. Says she has 6 kids.

PieJust an inquiry for you Pie- is this the same Teresa (also goes by "Tree") that used to frequent BP about a year, year and a half ago? She's a hispanic, 5'6" or so brunette, delicious breasts and very sweet disposition? Met up with her a couple times back then but never got digits and haven't seen her since.

Hizark21
12-30-07, 00:00
Unfortunately there is far to many fools out there willing to pay high prices.

The big problem in SD is that a majority of the good WSW's are from out of town. So somtimes you will get some new WSW's thinking that they can charge high prices. What happens is that some guys give in and drive up the price for every one. This one reason why I like to get as many ph#'s of good SW's as possible.

The winter WSW action has been fairly good so far. Hopefully things don't dry up.

Hugh Jardon
12-30-07, 09:57
Just an inquiry for you Pie- is this the same Teresa (also goes by "Tree") that used to frequent BP about a year, year and a half ago? She's a hispanic, 5'6" or so brunette, delicious breasts and very sweet disposition? Met up with her a couple times back then but never got digits and haven't seen her since.
I had the "Tre" that you're talking about, and there's no way she has 6 kids. She was a young little cutie, with an unblemished body. The 2nd time I saw her, she was going downhill. I hope she made it back.

Bdls73
12-30-07, 11:50
I had the "Tre" that you're talking about, and there's no way she has 6 kids. She was a young little cutie, with an unblemished body. The 2nd time I saw her, she was going downhill. I hope she made it back.

Actually I picked up Tre a couple of days ago in CB/B. We went to my spot and she gave an awesome bbbj. She told me she's 21 and for anyone who was wondering where she has been she started dancing on the block at the Mouse Trap.

Happy Holidays

B.D.

Baltimonger
12-30-07, 11:55
I casually asked my real estate agent about a row house on Washington Blvd. I got a listing, starting with $69K for a shell, to $259K for a new unit. That would be great, to pickup SWs from home window. Brings the true meaning to window shopping.

You'll get screwed either way. There are people who rent the same houses for about $600 a month.

The downside is you'd have SW's geeking and banging on you door at 2 am because they know you are willing to pay.

I like visiting the zoo from time to time, but I don't want to live in the monkey cage.

Imagepainter
12-30-07, 15:59
Actually I picked up Tre a couple of days ago in CB/B. We went to my spot and she gave an awesome bbbj. She told me she's 21 and for anyone who was wondering where she has been she started dancing on the block at the Mouse Trap.

Happy Holidays

B.D.I thank you kindly gentlemen! She's been the best experience I've had mongering- and I'm looking forward to catching up with her again. This is what this site is all about!

Imagepainter

Happy One
12-30-07, 16:30
Well said Balti, you are 110% correct. They will come looking even out
side the general area day & nite, seven days a week. Nice thought though

Larry 56
12-30-07, 16:57
I like visiting the zoo from time to time, but I don't want to live in the monkey cage.

Speaking of which, I lived in Dundalk for a few years so I can relate. Except there it is called catering. They tell the old man that they have a catering job at night. They are catering all right.....TO ME!!! :D

My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger???? ;)

Stop showing them our site!! You are NOT doing anyone any favors by showing them this site.

Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it! ;)

On unrealted note, I had to go to the emergency room at Union Memorial Hospital and there was the biggest, fatttest, dumbest looking LEO I have ever laid eyes on. This guy looked so dumb and was so rude doing security that I can imagine that he is the first generation standing on two legs in his family. Go down there during the day and take a look at this guy. He was so ugly that bullets won't go through him. They would pounce off him.

Larry!

Dr.Monger
12-30-07, 17:07
Stop showing them our site!! You are NOT doing anyone any favors by showing them this site.

Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it! ;)

Larry!
I could not agree more. The one time I picked up Angela, she told me she was well reviewed and highly rated on this site. I pretended I have never heard about it. I know some of you with ego issues love to show these girls your name in lights, and maybe are hoping for or even getting a freebee or a discount for a good review. That goes on all the time on ThEotheR board. The only thing you do is encourage the girls to raise their rates. You think some cracked out/high/junkie SW will be impressed? Not one SW knows my real name, where I am from, what I do for a living, etc. Do you think if they are impressed it will improve the service? Repeat after me...its all about the drugs (and the money). So shut the F-CK up!

Today must be my day for rants.

Dr. Monger

SirDrDunk
12-31-07, 04:13
Was on the prowl around wilkins Saturday and ran into an old "friend" Lisa is in her 40's brown hair very nice body and very clean she just happens to be the aunt of Alicia from the same area If you look into one of my first posts there is some mention of her and another female from the wilkins area. Now on to the fun we go to her place and I run into another girl that has been on the strip also, her name is tiffany she is a BSW and to my taste not to good looking. Anyway we go to this room down stairs and things get started with an ok cbj then as things start to get good someone comes down and opens the door. This happened a few more times and by this time I was beginning to get frustrated and was about to leave, but cooler "HEADS" prevailed and my patience paid off. She left about ten minutes and came back and started things with another cbj this time with more suction and a little lite licking of the little guys. After the love muscle was ready and at attention. She kindly laid down and we began with mish then went into doggie, I enjoy doggie with her because she has a lovely ass that you can squeeze her ass checks together and ram the hell out her and she loves it. After ramming her from behind for about 15 mins. Pulled out and gave her a good splash of protein on her lovely ass. A keeper and will repeat again.

Piehole
12-31-07, 13:24
Here's another attempt on posting photos of Teresa.

Piehole
12-31-07, 13:42
My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger???? ;) That's funny. I would never admit to one of these SW who I was. Whenever they ask me what the pictures are for I say to jerk off to later. When they bring up the internet I say I wouldn't know where to post them. If they talk about the site I tell them how interesting that is and how I've never heard of it and it almost sounds like a public service.

On a side note, does anyone know why I would suddenly have problems posting photos? Strange.

Pie out.

DirtySouth
12-31-07, 21:17
If I had a house at 600 fairravenhaven parttime, that would be a fun week. Or whats wrong whith having one day? With what I know with Co-Op support A weekly show could be had in washington village. I hear slots are coming to Westport. What if you could get a sample of all of our Baltimores's flavors to sample in one afternoon or night or 3:00am. The pictures boggle my mind. I would even pay to ask them how they started.

Families are always rising and falling in america.

Someone

Can you imagine Breeding Brazilian Women, Puerto rican women into some of our streets.

Baltimonger
01-01-08, 00:18
My problem is some of our girls are asking me if I am Baltimonger or Piehole? Do I look like Piehole or Baltimonger???? ;) Just be thankful you don't have the Hitler youth haircut my Vietnamese barber just gave me. Apparently he's getting even for the F-105 pilot who bombed his village back in '68.

Sometimes I wonder if the mongers are smarter than the SWs? You'll have to prove it! ;) 99% of mongers don't have the street smarts SW's have.

Unfortunately a lot of them know about me. The lurkers let them know.

Dr.Monger
01-01-08, 04:56
Just made the move from Steel City to Charm City. Unpacked, rested, got a map, registered on this wonderful website (been reader for about a year, but not a writer until today), then drove off to Wilkens Ave.

It was getting dark, but after driving less than 15 minutes form my hotel room on the inner harbor, I was in an ara with block after block of row homes adn flashng blue lights mounted on poles, all over the place. The area is very different form any street walker strips I ahve seen before. No motels, no convenicnes stores, no gas stations, but the girls were easy to find.

I picked up a Spanish looking girl with long hair, mid 20s, her name is Stepanie, either innocent or high. Not being familiar with the area, I drove back to my room wherem I pounded her ass for a good 15 minutes before I took off the rubber and unloaded in her mouth. She has a great body, lousy tits and simple attitude. I need to check the rest of the scene before I decide to repeat or not.

Drove her back, but decided to halt due to heavy police presence. Stephanie was happy with her $50.

I hate to ask questions on my first post, but the forum does not provide good description of hot beds. I typically read the forum when I visit new cities, but I could not find good hot-spot maps for Baltimore. It would be so appreciated if someone can point me to PP area -- and yes, I RTFF. Thanks folks.

Supertain,

Nice report. Welcome to B-more. The only thing you did wrong was overpay, unless the extra 10 bucks was a tip. Standard rate here in the city that breeds, er uh reads, is 40. If you can find Wilkens, you can find the PP/C stroll. Just head east on Baltimore street from the Harbor to Patterson Park Ave, then down to Conkling. That should get you started.

For all you naysayers, its clear he rtff. It has been a while since someone actually put directions up, maybe even back in 2005 or 2006. No one can possibly read every post for the last two years. W/W is often posted about so in advance, lay off.

Dr. Monger

Crude Oil
01-01-08, 12:14
Thanks for the directions, mate. I was on Wilkens this morning going towards the stadium and saw a couple of potential sw's. The first one was a wsw wearing tan clothing. The second was a older latina chick hanging out with some humongeous dude. As usual, I chickened out.

I appreciate all you mongers for sharing the info that you do. One of these days I'll get the guts to do it. But, after rtff some of you guys got into some scary situations which makes me wus out.

Later, bros. Happy New Year.

Green Shadow
01-01-08, 12:53
Was out looking New Years Eve afternoon and ran into this cute, petite spinner named Michelle on Fairhaven about 4:30 PM. She is a brunette, 20 yo about 5'2", 105 lbs, A cups with one great nipple and one inverted nipple. She said she lives with a BF in the area.

Went to my place and had BBBJ and finished with covered FS all for the standard fee. She was a joy to be with. She performed great in all aspects, did not complain about me being slow, and did not try to upsell or ask for a tip.

Overall the experience was a 8+. Definitely will repeat. She has numbers but the phone is currently out of minutes.

Can't wait to see her again, A near GFE experience.

GS

FromUnder
01-01-08, 16:31
Was out looking New Years Eve afternoon and ran into this cute, petite spinner named Michelle on Fairhaven about 4:30 PM. She is a brunette, 20 yo about 5'2", 105 lbs, A cups with one great nipple and one inverted nipple. She said she lives with a BF in the area.

Went to my place and had BBBJ and finished with covered FS all for the standard fee. She was a joy to be with. She performed great in all aspects, did not complain about me being slow, and did not try to upsell or ask for a tip.

Overall the experience was a 8+. Definitely will repeat. She has numbers but the phone is currently out of minutes.

Can't wait to see her again, A near GFE experience.

GSYea have to agree she is a spinner and a winner didn't notice the inverted nipple I did a report on her a couple of weeks ago she has been out of minutes since than if I find her again I'm gonna pay her in phone minutes lol

Happy One
01-01-08, 17:06
Piehole,
That is Mellisa that used to hang around Millington area on Wilkens. She has been at Wilkens & payson lately. She has been posted here many times, about so so performance & lack of personality. She had her third or fourth
child last year, nothing to right home about.
Starting to see some different faces lately that look interesting. Be safe
Happy One

Just for Kix
01-02-08, 17:56
I was recently chastised by a certain Dr. for not staying current with my posts. While I haven't been that active lately, I did have one decent trip to the W&W...

About three weeks ago I spot a decent looking brunette on Ramsey in the blue light area. She was fairly bundled up, but looked nice enough that I invited her for a ride out to my spot. Gave me a fake name at first, later told me her real name was Erica. Just before beginning a very well done BBBJ, she whips off her sweatshirt. She is thin, but not exceedingly CCL. Small tits, but nice an perky. As she's leaning over me doing her work I notice that she's very clean looking, has nice skin tone and her ass is looking pretty sweet in the low-cut jeans she was wearing.

I tell her I simply have to fuck her. She's game. I upgrade her a jackson and she wiggles out of her jeans to reveal a very nice ass and cleanly shaven pussy. She performed some acrobatics, mounted me CG style and rode me very well. I enjoyed holding her ass and pulling her down on me as well as playing with her perky little A cups. I finished in that fashion and she seems to enjoy herself as well. She said as much, but who knows?

We made some small talk as I drove her back. She used to dance on the block and still does from time to time. I would definitely pick her up again. Two ways for fellow mongers to identify her... First, she has a bit of a large nose. Second, she told me she is of Puerto Rican descent. I wouldn't of guessed it at first, but I could see it after she told me.

Got a number. Haven't tried it yet but will pass it on to trusted seniors who are interested.

Happy Mongering!

Rocket R
01-02-08, 21:53
I think we need to donate some coats,scarfs.gloves ect.

I made the loop notha. Thats ok I'm headed to fla. in the morning.Happy mongering be back in a few weeks.

Rocket gone south

Happy One
01-02-08, 23:53
The skinny girl now has some meat on her bones since she is back from
grandmas (city detention center). She is hanging around Ramsey & Calhoun
st & McHenry. Looked pretty good, but I recall she was not a very good date
the last couple times I dated her. Lack luster performance BJ, FS she just
lays there so I passed.
Found a bright spot on Ramsey. She has also been away awhile. Her name
is Rhonda, 5'9 160 lbs, beautiful girl, long brown hair, outstanding service.
She gave me number but you guessed it, no f--kin minutes. Would love
to find her again if I can.
Saw Vickie on Wilkens stoop sitting. Have not seen her out in awhile.
she was well dressed, always great service. Short girl, short curly brown
hair, also Known as Pebbles.
Took a tour of BK/CB earlier today. Zoey was standing out in the cold for
awhile. She has been posted on here before, but I have always passed.
Gut feeling is she thinks she is better than the rest of the girls.
Have not seen Cia in awhile, hope she is ok.
My phone has been ringing real regular this holiday week. Girls must be
going thru there lists to see who is available. With the weather this cold
its hard to tell who it is when there standing still. If they walk, I can tell
in alot of cases who it is.
Well good luck to everybody, hope this report helps contribute some
meaningful info. If not, tell me what else you need,

Happy One

Redd55
01-03-08, 12:07
I drove out on New Years Day to see what type of action might be going on. I was out around 7 pm and I saw one SW, but 3 possible SWs. It was hard to tell because of the recent cold spell going on. LEO was not on the main streets, but I did see LEO on two side streets in different locations. When I cruise I try not to be to obvious and also check the side streets before taking any action.

I did drive by Wednesday morning around 10 am and there was nothing out. Again, probably due to the cold and hard to tell who was working and who was not.

Sorry this report was not very informative, but I figure any piece of intel is better than none. Good Luck.

Hugh Jardon
01-03-08, 12:39
Not much out there, and what was out didn't look like quality, at all. Damn, the girls look bad in the winter, don't they? All bundled up, faces red, skin white, sores and pickmarks more evident - dang I'm freaking myself out!
Found Nicole at Pontiac and 5th. Cute little waif, 21 yo, blonde, 5'2"?, 100 lbs, clean enough. Says she works at Harborplace somewhere.
Took her to my spot, got in the backseat, got her half naked, and she went to work. She wanted $30, but I told her the going rate and that I'd take her back if she wanted. She agreed and started her work. And very good at she was! Took instruction well, got it down pretty deep, and licked all over the groinal region. An advantage of the little waifs is the positions that you can put them in and I had her with her head hanging off the backseat, legs up in the air for some fine face-f***ing. She slurped away like a champ, took the load that was produced and swallowed it down.
I gave her a Lincoln for a tip and dropped her off where I picked her up.
Definitely a repeat if I see her.

The Main Man
01-03-08, 14:50
Happy 2008 to all.

In an effort to get more discussion going about the Hampden stroll, I figured I should post. I don't have a recent report, but I will give the intel that I have as Hampden is my most frequent stomping ground. I monger there a couple of times a week--at least driving through if not actively shopping.

All has been relatively quite of late. No new finds. It has mostly just been the usual. I have seen Carol around regularly. She had a nasty sore on her lip the last time I saw her, so be sure to cover up. She is in her 40s, but has nice, relatively firm tits (B or C cup) and seems to be up for anything.

I haven't seen Lisa around much lately. She is in her 30s, CCL, with saggy non-existent boobs. If you are into that, I can point you in her direction. Service is okay--not rushed, but she doesn't get hot and heavy into it like some.

I saw Amber when I drove through earlier today. She is younger (probably 20s) and has short, dark hair. She gives a really lazy BJ and won't let you CIM for standard fee. I don't pick her up anymore. I don't like dealing with her attitude.

I have seen Nicole a couple of times. She has a decent, but a bit saggy set of B/C cups. When she gains a little weight, she has a nice body. She provides solid service for the standard fee. Lately, she has been looking a bit of a mess though.

Finally, I have only seen her once lately, but Connie is a fav. she is late 20s or early 30s with a nice body. She has a bit of meat on her bones, which I like, and great tits. If you didn't know otherwise, you may not know she is looking for dates--she doesn't look at all like the typical Hampden SW. I usually get by with giving her the standard fee, but a bit extra seems warranted in her case.

I hope this sparks a bit more Hampden discussion...

The Main Man

Patraveler
01-03-08, 17:39
I posted on her before.She is a beautiful WSW 28yo 5'6 130lbs.She has only been working the streets for two weeks.Says she comes out now and again but I have seen her every time I have cruised usually Friday around 10pm.She is one of the prettiest girls I have seen in awhile.Couple weeks back I saw her get in and out of 8 mongers cars in 5mins.Turns out she did not do BJ covered or BB.Which is why I always see her.Well what a difference a week makes now she does but does not CIM.Plus she is not very skilled.Usually a hot blond with blue eyes and a hot body have me creamin in my pants.I was disappointed with the service and she keep stopping asking me to cum quicker thats a monger turn off.

Overall:
Looks 9/10
Attitude 6/10 not bad but not good
Service 2/10 one of the worst BBBJ I have ever had
Would I repeat? Yes but only to sample the Kitty she is FN HOTWhere do I begin?

Only been on the streets for two weeks but you see her every friday.

Couple weeks back she did.

I don't get to post much, and I get to monger even less, but this report has more holes than a donut shop that the cops haven't found yet.

Dr.Monger
01-03-08, 18:01
Happy 2008 to all.

In an effort to get more discussion going about the Hampden stroll, I figured I should post. I don't have a recent report, but I will give the intel that I have as Hampden is my most frequent stomping ground. I monger there a couple of times a week--at least driving through if not actively shopping.

All has been relatively quite of late. No new finds. It has mostly just been the usual. I have seen Carol around regularly. She had a nasty sore on her lip the last time I saw her, so be sure to cover up. She is in her 40s, but has nice, relatively firm tits (B or C cup) and seems to be up for anything.

I haven't seen Lisa around much lately. She is in her 30s, CCL, with saggy non-existent boobs. If you are into that, I can point you in her direction. Service is okay--not rushed, but she doesn't get hot and heavy into it like some.

I saw Amber when I drove through earlier today. She is younger (probably 20s) and has short, dark hair. She gives a really lazy BJ and won't let you CIM for standard fee. I don't pick her up anymore. I don't like dealing with her attitude.

I have seen Nicole a couple of times. She has a decent, but a bit saggy set of B/C cups. When she gains a little weight, she has a nice body. She provides solid service for the standard fee. Lately, she has been looking a bit of a mess though.

Finally, I have only seen her once lately, but Connie is a fav. she is late 20s or early 30s with a nice body. She has a bit of meat on her bones, which I like, and great tits. If you didn't know otherwise, you may not know she is looking for dates--she doesn't look at all like the typical Hampden SW. I usually get by with giving her the standard fee, but a bit extra seems warranted in her case.

I hope this sparks a bit more Hampden discussion...

The Main Man

That is good info to know. I check Hambden periodically, but I have not personally seen a SW there for over a year. Since I have not seen anything, no reports. It used to be a place to find some young hotties, three of my hottest pickups ever were from Hambden.

Dr. Monger

Larry 56
01-03-08, 19:48
That is good info to know. I check Hambden periodically, but I have not personally seen a SW there for over a year. Since I have not seen anything, no reports. It used to be a place to find some young hotties, three of my hottest pickups ever were from Hambden.

Dr. Monger

I don't monger there but I have friends who live there and there are ALWAYS sw down on the main drag. At least I always see a sw there.

Larry!

Chico
01-03-08, 20:26
I used to check Hampden all the time and had some pretty good results. But recently, I've been coming up empty. It just seems like a ghost town, (for SW's) there are always plenty of civilians out. Also, across the 41st street bridge, near the TV stations, used to have some activity every now & then. Lately, it's been REALLY dead. There was a skinny, 20 y.o. girl named Brianna that would stand by the corner store, but I haven't seen her(or her mom Colleen-yeah she worked too) in about a year. Looking forward to something new in that area if anyone has anything good for 2008.

Chico

Dr.Monger
01-03-08, 20:32
I don't monger there but I have friends who live there and there are ALWAYS sw down on the main drag. At least I always see a sw there.

Larry!

Well maybe you and i are there at different times. But I do know what a SW looks like ;). And seriously, none whenever I check. And I check at the same times that I used to find hotties out there. The term "main drag" could be open, but I check all the streets and the side streets.

Dr. Monger

Green Shadow
01-03-08, 20:48
Found Nicole at Pontiac and 5th. Cute little waif, 21 yo, blonde, 5'2"?, 100 lbs, clean enough. Says she works at Harborplace somewhere.

Is this your Nichole?

GS

Horsetrader
01-03-08, 23:08
Last weekend I cleaned out my closets and found 5 warm coats in sizes that would fit some of our favorite hookers. These were left over from raising 3 daughters who are now long gone. Today I put a Lincoln in the pocket of each coat and went to the stroll looking for 5 SWs needing warm coats, found them along the Clix loop and in CB and gave them the coats. Four of them were very nice and appreciative, I was glad to see they got the coats and told them about the Lincoln in one of the pockets. The fifith was a real witch (with a B) and complained that it didin't have a hood and I should be giving scarves, hats, and gloves with the coats; I grabbed the 5-spot out of the pocket and sent her on her way with the coat. None of them offered free services, but the four nice ones suggested a date.

I mostly did this so those coats didn't go to waste. My secondary reason was to offer some goodwill from monger to working girl in hopes that some goodwill may return to some of us. It won't return to me, I now have a great SO and will try to stay away from mongering as long as it lasts.

Having a SO has another down point - she saw the directory on my cell phone and that it included several names preceeded with the letter X. She asked about them and said they were X girlfriends from long ago. She wanted them off my cell, so they went away. It was hardest to delete Sheena, but I'll also miss Leah, Michele and Zoey. Hell, I hadn'd used those numbers in months, they probably don't even work.

Horsetrader

Lolitaman
01-03-08, 23:37
Horse,

That's a nice thing you did with the coats but if you ever go back to this hobby how strange it will be to be with one of those girls while she is wearing your daughter's coat?

LM

Dr.Monger
01-04-08, 02:01
Last weekend I cleaned out my closets and found 5 warm coats in sizes that would fit some of our favorite hookers. These were left over from raising 3 daughters who are now long gone. Today I put a Lincoln in the pocket of each coat and went to the stroll looking for 5 SWs needing warm coats, found them along the Clix loop and in CB and gave them the coats. Four of them were very nice and appreciative, I was glad to see they got the coats and told them about the Lincoln in one of the pockets. The fifith was a real witch (with a B) and complained that it didin't have a hood and I should be giving scarves, hats, and gloves with the coats; I grabbed the 5-spot out of the pocket and sent her on her way with the coat. None of them offered free services, but the four nice ones suggested a date.

I mostly did this so those coats didn't go to waste. My secondary reason was to offer some goodwill from monger to working girl in hopes that some goodwill may return to some of us. It won't return to me, I now have a great SO and will try to stay away from mongering as long as it lasts.

Having a SO has another down point - she saw the directory on my cell phone and that it included several names preceeded with the letter X. She asked about them and said they were X girlfriends from long ago. She wanted them off my cell, so they went away. It was hardest to delete Sheena, but I'll also miss Leah, Michele and Zoey. Hell, I hadn'd used those numbers in months, they probably don't even work.

Horsetrader
Sorry to hear you are out of th game. Happy for you that you are happy!

That was a really nice deed. I hope you hit the lottery or some other karmic reward is yours.

As for the phone numbers, this is a lesson to all of you. Use Verizon. They have a free application called Backup Assistant. Its free if you register on the web. It updates daily at the time period of your choosing. Then it saves those numbers to a web based utility, which you can access on their website. If you lose your phone, just activate Backup Assistant on the new phone, and you have all your numbers back. But the best feature is it saves numbers you delete off your phone into a "deleted" section, thus actually saving all your numbers. And that database is only accessible on the web, so no one but you can get into it. IIRC, its PIN based, so even if someone gets into your account, they cannot get into Backup Assistant. I think. Either way, its a great tool.

Dr. Monger

FromUnder
01-04-08, 09:53

HorsetraderI started putting in code names in my phone at one point the only problem is I kept forgetting who the codes were for lol guess I'm getting a liitle brain dead in my old age.

Smiling Fox
01-04-08, 10:38
Now from time to time I get to drive thru hamden, mid day usually.

I have found the pickings sparse, and/or really skanky.

Sometime union ave. is a good drive, and up thru 41st st. I haven't been thru in a few weeks. Also 36th st. is good, but be very very careful, there are civilians there too. They think the neighborhood has been cleaned up.

Try driving down toward Remington, I have had some luck there in the past.

Hamden has cleaned up a bit, but Falls rd. still has a hit or two. Just make sure if you do a daytime drive thru, not to go when the kids are let out of school, and civies are not prolific.

Smiling Fox ;)

Chico
01-04-08, 12:48
As a follow up to Happy One's report. I think I've dated them before also, with mixed results. Does Crystal have nice blue eyes. I remember when she was REALLY SKINNY! But I saw her a few weeks ago after she got out of jail & rehab and I didn't even recognize her. She probably added a much needed 50lbs. She has a nice personality but kinda just lays there. The last time I saw her she said she had an upcoming court date that would likely land her back in jail. So who knows if/when we will see her again.

Rhonda, has a cell phone but no minutes, sounds like the one I know. Is she a tall, thin/slender brunette? If so, I remember seeing her a few times. Usually in a good mood and tries to date regulars as much as possible to avoid being on the streets. She lived off of Wash Blvd, going towards the Royal Farms/Dunkin Donuts, but frequents the S. Carey/Wash Blvd area.

Anyway, these are two that I would consider as repeats.

Hugh Jardon
01-04-08, 16:37
Is this your Nichole?

GS
It sure looks like her.
Damn, getting a woody just looking at that picture!

The Main Man
01-04-08, 17:56
Try driving down toward Remington, I have had some luck there in the past.

Smiling Fox ;)Fox, what route do you take down to Remington? Some time ago I picked up a girl around 27th, near the 7-11, but haven't had any luck lately.Your expert guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

The Main Man

Propilot
01-04-08, 20:01
I was in the CB area around 11:00 am. Saw a very decent sw by the name of Casey. Casey is a decent looking slim blond with enormous breast. She seems very pleasant. The reason I said that is because I meant her while we were in line at the little mini-mart. I wanted to date her and after I put my groceries in my car, I turned onto the street to pick her up. Unfortunately, she was just getting picked up by another monger that quickly. Needless to say, I will definitely go back to find that.

Propilot-over and out.

FromUnder
01-05-08, 01:47
Was in B/CB for a rare day journey saw Michelle who I did a report on a couple weeks ago and highly praised, today it was a totally different story she looked worn out noticed a couple scabs or pick marks on her face just did not look like what I remembered of her but I picked her up anyway since she was real good to me before I ended up going to her place since nobody was home she started gagging on the bj I guess she was dope sick asked her if she preferred I go FS she said yes after not a very long time went from mish to k9 she was moaning I thought she was getting into it but actually she was sore right before I was going to get off I pulled out and busted on her ass after I got dressed she asked if she could get a Jackson and a half I guess she thought she was just getting a Jackson since a bj was all I initially asked for I was thinking about not giving her the extra half since I was not really happy with the service but I gave her the .30 anyway, when I left I noticed a rotten pussy smell on my hands from when I removed the condom.

This has happened to me a few times lately when I see a girl at night in my car then see them again in the light or daytime and it is a totally different story, well I wont repeat with this one again I guess my monger vision doesn't work at night or maybe it only works at night it depends on which definition of monger vision you use lol

The Sarge
01-05-08, 14:59
Picked up a little cute puerto Rican girl. Nicknamed easy down off of W/W. I was originally looking for stephanie but this was a great find. She is a small girl 110 lbs, absolutely no tits. But a great pair of lips and cute smile. Had a hoody on, she had a redish auburn curly hair. She tried to say she was born in raised in Baltimore. But she has Jersey or Newyork written all over her accent and slang.

She had just gotten out of the shower when I picked her up so she was smiling great.

I drove down to my spot and got a great BBBJTCIMNQWS. And I also asked if she could keep a little on her face at the end for fun she obliged using my johnson like it was some kind off make-up application device. That was pretty good. I gave her the standard with a. 1 tip for such a good perfromance. I got her digits and home location. Lets see if anything pans out.

Sarge out

Smiling Fox
01-06-08, 04:56
Don't Bother with keswick, I suspect its too residential. To many civilians.

Honestly, I can't vouch for any of it now. Its been a bit since I have traveled. But your on the right path.

Hit the loop down Union ave too.

Smiling Fox

Lolitaman
01-06-08, 07:17
I picked up Amy at Patapsco and Fairhaven before the turn. She was a very big girl tall and had some meat on her bones but still an hour glass figure. Decent looking face but really rough voice. I almost thought she could have been a TV but she definitely had a pussy I checked. I was almost going to give her Shlong Amjad's digits.

Anyway does anyone else know her because this is a different Amy than little Amy who always wears the knit hat in the Fairhaven area. This Amy is a BIG girl with a DEEP manly voice and horse voice. But still sexy. Said she used to dance at the Red Room. She has a tatoo of a panther I believe on her left thigh.

Very good skills but overall she was rushing while she performed. I might repeat.

She also informed me of a "brothel" somewhere in the vicinity? Never heard of that one before.

Be safe.

LM

Just for Kix
01-06-08, 13:50
All-

Just a head's up. This girl also goes by Erica. I just reported on her recently. Sarge's report jogged my memory that the originally told me she went by "Easy".

-JFK

Picked up a little cute puerto Rican girl. Nicknamed easy down off of W/W. I was originally looking for stephanie but this was a great find. She is a small girl 110 lbs, absolutely no tits. But a great pair of lips and cute smile. Had a hoody on, she had a redish auburn curly hair. She tried to say she was born in raised in Baltimore. But she has Jersey or Newyork written all over her accent and slang.

She had just gotten out of the shower when I picked her up so she was smiling great.

I drove down to my spot and got a great BBBJTCIMNQWS. And I also asked if she could keep a little on her face at the end for fun she obliged using my johnson like it was some kind off make-up application device. That was pretty good. I gave her the standard with a. 1 tip for such a good perfromance. I got her digits and home location. Lets see if anything pans out.

Sarge out

Meeeee
01-06-08, 16:07
Decent looking face but really rough voice...This Amy is a BIG girl with a DEEP manly voice and horse voice. Food for thought:

HPV in the mouth can affect larynx and vocal chords.

You might want to cover for the BJ on this one.

Ykg3000
01-06-08, 17:05
Hey guys,

I usually do not post in the baltimore board, but I wanted to ask what are some of the best areas to pickup most bsw's in the city. I have not had much luck finding bsw's in baltimore like I have had in DC. Maybe its because I know most of the hotspots there. But anyways if someone knows anything, all help is really appreciated. Hell its 2008 and I want to start the year off straight nasty.

Happy One
01-06-08, 21:24
Chico,
You are right about Crystal, Im glad it just wasnt my lame dumbness.
I dont know if Rhonda was ever thin, but probbly same one. She was staying
by Hollins market. It seems over the years we have played with the same
females around the loop.
Iam seeing part time date girls for now. They come into town & go back
home.
Be carfull, alot of LE & ULE. Happy One

Sleeping Bag
01-06-08, 23:02
I circled around and was lucky enough to scoop up Rene. She is 19 yo 5'7 brunette showing no signs of abuse or child rearing. Her body is in excellent condition, only being in the life a few months. She's young and tender and truely aims to please. What she lacks in technique she makes up for with attitude. Initially she asked for a premium but quickly settled for standard tuition for her french lessons. I was also treated to views of her sweet b cups and a really nice tight pussy. Hope I have to opportunity to pound it someday.
PussProwlerWell, I picked up Rene also. You're definitely accurate about her descriptions, except about her attitude. Maybe since the time you met her, something bad has happened to her. In any case, she hopped in and we cruised around. Normally, I wait for the girl to initiate the conversation because one thing I've caught on about undercover 5.0 is that they never initiate conversation. Well, so was the case with Rene. She didn't say anything. So after about 5 minutes of circling the block without either of us saying anything, I finally broke the ice. And she then responded.

Parked the car in a nice spot, and got BBBJ and BBFS for standard fee. But she was trying to rush me as she was scared about 5. 0. I'm guessing that she either just got out of the can or had some major dealing with 5. 0 for her to be really jittery about them. It didn't take long for me to pop as she was definitely nice looking. Her twat was wet and warm, but not as tight as I'd hoped. I'd rate her a 7/10 on looks, 7/10 on performance, and a 4/10 on attitude.

Peace

Baltimonger
01-06-08, 23:30
Hey guys,

I usually do not post in the baltimore board, but I wanted to ask what are some of the best areas to pickup most bsw's in the city. I have not had much luck finding bsw's in baltimore like I have had in DC. Maybe its because I know most of the hotspots there. But anyways if someone knows anything, all help is really appreciated. Hell its 2008 and I want to start the year off straight nasty.

If it's straight nasty and BSW you want: I would try Garrison Blvd. from Wabash Ave. down to Gwynns Falls. Watch for the man with the badge though. Another place that may work is Sandtown: Pennsylvania Ave. from Martin Luther King up to North Ave.

Larry 56
01-07-08, 01:00
She also informed me of a "brothel" somewhere in the vicinity? Never heard of that one before.

Then you need to RTFF as we have discussed this in CB before. I think it is because of all of the families in that area and most actually own their own homes unlike Wikens, for instance. Many civilians and that neighborhood association!

I have experienced many houses in CB but none lately. The owners are clueless and usually high so they can't figure out when their neighbors snitch to LE.

Larry!

Ray the Hunter
01-07-08, 14:40
All-

Just a head's up. This girl also goes by Erica. I just reported on her recently. Sarge's report jogged my memory that the originally told me she went by "Easy".

-JFK

I pick up Easy a couple of time after my report on her http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=2043797
and she gave me a differend name each time.

Hawkeye In Md
01-07-08, 18:19
I had some errands to run this morning. And with the weather being so damn nice, I just decided to take the whole day off. My errands finished up in Canton at 11am, so I thought "shit, with the weather so nice, this has to be a great time to monger". Lots of SW opening the coats and airing out the pussy so to speak.

Well, I couldn't have been more disappointed. From Boston street I headed straight up S. Conkling all the way up to pulaski, nothing but civilians. Headed west along pulaski just in case I get lucky and find a diamond in the rough. No such diamond, fresh out and picked clean. Only saw one WSW throughout the big pulaski / conkling/PP loop. I wasnt going to pick her up, but on the way back through she was being picked up by some fellow monger in a plain white toyota truck. If you read this. Dude. I hope she looked alot better with your cock in her mouth. Cause I sure as hell wasnt picking her up!

PP was especially disappointing. Even though I know LE has really cleaned up the PP area. I was sure I would be able to pull some decent fresh tail at the park. NADA. ZIPPY.

Took a powder from east baltimore. Ended up in brooklyn/CB.

More action. But absolutely nothing I would want to pick up.

There were 1 or 2 at fairhaven and patapsco. And one or two on the patapsco/4th/pontiac/6th loop. Nothing new and nothing of any quality.

(anything above a 6 on the SW scale that is) And didn't have the yellow fever high enough to have to settle for anything under a SW 6

Made 3 full loops of B/CB. Again. NATA. ZILCH. ZIPPY.

At least I had a nice pleasant drive with the windows down and enjoyed part of the day. But it would have been a perfect topper of the day to be able to catch some fresh road snapper.

Be safe and happy mongering.

Mdman24
01-07-08, 21:46
Nice weather outside and I was out around noon on thw w/w loop. Lots of girls out, no coats, got good looks at alot of them but LE was heavy so I buzzed out. Better luck tommorrow.

DirtySouth
01-07-08, 22:28
There is a he/she up on North Ave. And he/she has a rediculous ass. Other dudes from my work had their own he/she story.

You know come to think about it. I saw one once on patapsco. Damn he looked stupid.

Anyways be careful on North Ave. by the way, the cross street I can't remember the name, but it was next to the car wash; south of the park entrance.

SirDrDunk
01-08-08, 01:08
If it's straight nasty and BSW you want: I would try Garrison Blvd. from Wabash Ave. down to Gwynns Falls. Watch for the man with the badge though. Another place that may work is Sandtown: Pennsylvania Ave. from Martin Luther King up to North Ave.You can also try Fayette street around near the block they have been out there recently also have a prevouis post stating this.

FromUnder
01-09-08, 19:18
Started at B/CB spotted a nice looking blonde walking with a guy on Patapsco who looked like a SW, they walked to one end of the street and back followed them down a side street drove passed them and pulled over yet I could not get eye contact from her although he looked over it is very awkward for me when I spot a girl walking (who seems to be a SW) with a guy. I later saw him walking alone so maybe she was and got picked up. I spotted one more real nice looking girl walking by the abandoned Chinese restaurant did a quick loop around the block and she was gone.

Proceeded to WW spotted a blonde across the street from the SA standing at the church passed on her did a couple of loops on the WW spotted Crystal she looked good decided to go for her despite reading reports about her lackluster performance service was below average for a bbj I didn't warn her that i was shooting my load she nearly gagged thought she was going to barf only caught about half my load oh well she did have nice firm tits and her ass seemed ok I would not repeat with her. After I dropped her off I noticed quite a few SW around the block saw 2 walking down Monroe looked good from behind they got in someones car didn't get a look at there faces.

Dr.Monger
01-10-08, 01:25
Ok, so I saw a VERY pregnant SW on the PP/C loop. She looked familiar, and I think I have seen her before. Pretty sure I got the look. Anyone else see this chick or know anything? I feel a sick fantasy coming on...

Dr. Monger

Larry 56
01-10-08, 08:15
With great weather, I headed to Wilkens on Monday night, around 10. With limited choice, I picked up Tiffany not far from the church as she was heading away from the area. From a disrtance she looked hispanic, but once in my car, she looked part black, mid 20's, 5/10, good figure but small tits. The conversation was easy, and we headed to my favorit spots for a 10/10 CBJ. The reason I gave it 10 is that she does it fast and steady, with long strokes. She earned standard tuition and kept quiet for the most part.

Next day, Tuesday I headed to the area again. I noticed some mongers from the day before, making u-turns and circling blocks. Police everywhere, somethign was going on. I did not want to stay in the area long, so I picked up Melissa at 11 PM not far from S. Carey. Mellisa likes to talk. She told me that she is the only hooker on Wilkens who has a cell phone, her own money and own crack. She said she does not go on the streets much because she got a cell phone. She promised to give me a mean BJ after she smokes her crack. I agreed, my purple-top head was doing the thinking.

We went to the same spot I used the night before. Most of you have used it, and have taken the first left, down, after the entrance, and have tossed your spend condoms there, so I will tell you that it is a bad bad spot. She lit up her crack pipe while I was looking for a parking spot, and that moment a police car came frm the opposit direction, we were so lucky we did not end up wearing striped clothes that night.

With heavy LE action, Mr. Purple Head decided to get his CBJ while driving, so Melissa who was now in sky-7 gives one mean BJ for about 10 minutes non-stop, she was actaully enjoying it, all kinds of noises, slurping, almost gagging, hand action, teeth action, she practically dove into it and only lifted her head when I was done to say "what a rush!!!! where are we?." At that tie, my everyday head took over and decided to drop her off and leave the area immediately. At that time, we were passing by the safe spot which did not turn out to be so safe, and we say 3 LE vehicles and one unlucky monger (most likely). Back on Wilkens the situation was not better. I wanted to discover more of the area, and the girls, but the LE situation was nasty.

Super Train

You are just asking for trouble letting her get a blast in your vehicles. LE won't put up with that. Yes, they don't like mongering either but crack is something else. A whole new league.

Be careful.

Larry!

The Gentleman
01-10-08, 12:44
Larry 56 is right. The cops will show no mercy if they catch either of you doing that. Don't risk it.

Stumbler53
01-10-08, 17:11
Tried to set up meetings with 3 different cl girls, all fell thru. Hit Garrison after lunch. No one on upper end , picked up Tish below Gywnns Falls. Dressed very nice black knee lenght furry coat, low heels & black panty hose & skirt. All down hill from there, got to her friends place & she started to geek & then nodded during cbj. Will not repeat. I thought this might be a keeper from the way she looked ,but she was just a well dressed crack head.

Passing back thru north end spotted wsw mid 20s long dirty blond hair ,could not stop, out of time. This was not one of my better days.

Sleeping Bag
01-10-08, 19:28
Driving down Eastern, I hit a red light. There was a very hot brunette civi jogging. I mean, she was hubba hubba hot (9/10 drop dead body, 10/10 gorgeous face and smile)! As she jogged past in front of my vehicle, she saw me and saw that my jaw dropped and my eyes popped at her. And then she winks at me. So I rolled down my window and shouted, "Hey! Nice day for a jog. Need a ride? "

She smiles at me and jogs on. So I made 3 right turns to try to catch up to her in the next block in the direction she was jogging, and, sure enough, I see her jogging up. She sees my car and then jogs faster (probably thinking I'm some perverted stalker now. Hehe! ).

So I drove down the street in the same direction with her, rolled down my window and asked again if she'd like a ride, and then dinner, and then a movie, and then some action. As she runs faster to avoid me, she runs into a guy standing in the street and they both fall to the ground. So I get out of the car and see if she's ok. She hurt her knee from the fall, and so I offer her a ride. And she agrees.

In the car, she tells me that she ran faster cuz she thought I was a creep, but she agreed to let me drop her off cuz in person, she realized I was really just a nice guy. (Little does she know her first guess is correct. Myuhahahaha! ). I find out her name is Janice, she owns and runs her own retail store, 23yo, 5'5", average build. She tells me she's Scottish/Dutch/Japanese/Cuban. What a mix. She definitely got the good gene pool from that mix. Nice rack and ass on her.

To make a long story short, I give her the Street line, and her facial expression is both surprise and pleasure. And she agrees. SCORE!

We go to her place, and get naked and nasty together. BBBJ, mish, doggy, and facial finish. As for damage, it was worth it for this civi. $$$$.

Got her phone # and address. Man, when I retire from this business, I'm settling down with her. Hahahaha!

Peace.

Big Dawg1087
01-11-08, 00:52
Driving down Eastern, I hit a red light. There was a very hot brunette civi jogging. I mean, she was hubba hubba hot (9/10 drop dead body, 10/10 gorgeous face and smile)! As she jogged past in front of my vehicle, she saw me and saw that my jaw dropped and my eyes popped at her. And then she winks at me. So I I rolled down my window and shouted, "Hey! Nice day for a jog. Need a ride? "

She smiles at me and jogs on. So I made 3 right turns to try to catch up to her in the next block in the direction she was jogging, and, sure enough, I see her jogging up. She sees my car and then jogs faster (probably thinking I'm some perverted stalker now. Hehe! ).

So I drove down the street in the same direction with her, rolled down my window and asked again if she'd like a ride, and then dinner, and then a movie, and then some action. As she runs faster to avoid me, she runs into a guy standing in the street and they both fall to the ground. So I get out of the car and see if she's ok. She hurt her knee from the fall, and so I offer her a ride. And she agrees.

In the car, she tells me that she ran faster cuz she thought I was a creep, but she agreed to let me drop her off cuz in person, she realized I was really just a nice guy. (Little does she know her first guess is correct. Myuhahahaha! ). I find out her name is Janice, she owns and runs her own retail store, 23yo, 5'5", average build. She tells me she's Scottish/Dutch/Japanese/Cuban. What a mix. She definitely got the good gene pool from that mix. Nice rack and ass on her.

To make a long story short, I give her the Street line, and her facial expression is both surprise and pleasure. And she agrees. SCORE!

We go to her place, and get naked and nasty together. BBBJ, mish, doggy, and facial finish. As for damage, it was worth it for this civi. $$$$.

Got her phone # and address. Man, when I retire from this business, I'm settling down with her. Hahahaha!

Peace.

Wow.....if only I could get that lucky....

About 2 days ago I went out to Wilkens and saw that it was pretty empty. I did see maybe 2 wsw but they were both under a 3/10 in looks IMHO. I finally decided on "Don" (definitely a female) who had a very nice rack. Looked like she had some Hispanic origin in her. Anyways I went back to her place and got a BJ. She was pretty good and was accommodating. 8/10 in skills and a 7/10 in looks.

C L Hunter
01-11-08, 07:33
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hawkeye In Md
01-11-08, 14:13
Far be it from me to question any of the posts here for how set in reality they really are, and my sincere apologizes to you if indeed the "Monger GOD" was looking down upon you favorably that day, but the whole "jogger" civilian story just pegs my bullshit meter way past the redline.

Guess it's because I never ever would get that fucking lucky. Even in my dreams.

Just my two cents.

Meeeee
01-12-08, 02:08
Driving down Eastern, I hit a red light. There was a very hot brunette civi jogging. I mean, she was hubba hubba hot (9/10 drop dead body, 10/10 gorgeous face and smile)! As she jogged past in front of my vehicle, she saw me and saw that my jaw dropped and my eyes popped at her. And then she winks at me. So I rolled down my window and shouted, "Hey! Nice day for a jog. Need a ride? "

Peace.With all the contridictions in this "story" I feel like I just read a bad Penthouse story. I'm here for the "news" not fantsy. But that's just my opinion and I maybe wrong ;)

Ravane
01-12-08, 03:49

Peace.Nice story. It is a story, isn't it? I mean, we all have dreams that we claim to be mere figments of our imaginations, lest the babylonians think we were up to illegalities, and recount them here. Right?

Right,

Selah!

Camden
01-12-08, 09:03
I picked up a SW named April last weekend on Ramsey. She was with a BF/pimp. He yelled something to her as we drove off, I didn't catch what he said, but did hear him call her April.

April, was in her early 20's and good looking, thin, clean. She was clearly geeking/jonesing on crack. I couldn't get her to utter more then one word at a time.

I got the feeling the BJ was going to be subpar due to the geeking and ditched her after I had her run in to pick up a condom at a gas station.

I saw her again Friday at lunch time. She was at the same place with the same BF/pimp. Anyone know her?

I have been hitting W/W almost every day at lunch the last few weeks and haven't seen much. I did see Angela Friday, but passd since I've been with her at least three times.

LE has had Smallwood blocked off North of Wilkins all week.

RookieMonger
01-12-08, 14:06
I had the chance to monger on Thursday & started in B/CB. There wasn't a sw above a 3,I made 3 complete loops & nada so I headed to WW. On my 1st pass thru the complete loop,saw 3 sw that were also FUGLY,on my 2nd loop saw Leah who I had posted before & had a good session so I swooped in for the pickup.

Leah had remembered me so was a smooth transaction to the business talk. Leah was really pregnant-she says she is due on March so naturally(for DR.Monger) of course,I asked if she had titty milk & BOY did she. When she pinched her nips to show me,she almost took my eyes out with the squirting milk. Leahs tits are absolutely FULL of milk.

This of course,made me drive just a little faster to my spot because I wanted to sample her jugs. We get to my spot & get comfy & she lets me play,suck on those lovely tits & we than move on to a pipe cleaning. A donation was never discussed prior. Leah's oral skills were better today than I had recall of our 1st time together. I almost erupted a couple times & I asked her how much to upgrade to full service.

Leah replied .40 donation,I agreed because I had a good time with her prior. She never rushed,followed directions very well & swallowed my gooey gravy.
So I covered up & had Leah ride me cb style while I played & sucked on those beautiful tits. Leah ORAGASMED right away & if she was faking it,she should have gotten an Academy award,her whole body just went crazy-her love box was doing that multiple "muscle retractions",she grabbed the shit out of my should/back & she moan/screamed for a good minute during/after the big O. I have heard that pregnant women do have stronger O's(and I don't mean the Orioles neither).

I had Leah turn around and while I was seated-she backed that p*ssy back into me & I than did her rcg. Leah had a very nice soft ass-good amount of meat to grab onto & pund the sh*t out of. Leah evidently CAME again & I didn't last much longer & exploded into the cover. I than offered her another .10 to swallow my load from the cover & for some pics. She agreed but no face shots.

We cleaned up & headed back to drop her off. Leah did give me her # but asked that I not give it out as she is only seeing a few regulars. I am gonna try to contact her later tonight for some more fun. Leah is a fun girl to be with & I would refpeat with her next time. As I was dropping Leah off & made a loop down Ramsay,I saw Tara who I also had a very good time with a few weeks ago but I was just unloaded my gooey gravy with Leah so I passed & headed home,enjoy the pics & as always-stay safe!! Rook.

Dr.Monger
01-12-08, 15:22
I had the chance to monger on Thursday & started in B/CB. There wasn't a sw above a 3,I made 3 complete loops & nada so I headed to WW. On my 1st pass thru the complete loop,saw 3 sw that were also FUGLY,on my 2nd loop saw Leah who I had posted before & had a good session so I swooped in for the pickup.

Rook,

Great report, as usual. That's not my girl though. Mine was on the PP/C loop.

Dr. Monger

RookieMonger
01-12-08, 15:27
DM,
I know but hey-It was just a coincidence that you just mention a preggo & I just picked up a preggo!! Small world huh? Rook.

When In Vegas
01-12-08, 16:44
Damm! There's some funky business going down in Baltimore.

I than offered her another .10 to swallow my load from the cover

Benchseats Rock
01-12-08, 17:00

Peace.

BULLSHIT!!!!

Cracksmoak
01-12-08, 17:11
BULLSHIT!!!!I second that.

Checkee your pm gee eye.

Baltimonger
01-12-08, 21:31
Rook,
Those are some damned seriously red tonsils & uvula on that girl. I hope you don't start feeling sick in a few days.

Smiling Fox
01-13-08, 02:19
So, I'm driving on Reistertown Rd the other day. A "lady" carrying a book bag is walking up the street. There is something vaguely familiar about her. So I pull into an intersection. Spin around and wait for her to cross. Lower my window, Give her that shit eating Smiling Fox grin. She smiles back, say hi. and hey there its Cathy. Definitely one of the best oral presentations in NW Baltimore. She jumps in and find a cozy corner in the industrial park. Nice skills, but the ***** just got over a cold, so she says, and dam if I didn't get the sniffles too. Of course the dam thing is going around. Flu and colds everywhere. LOL>

As for my other activities, I have met a MILF, NE Balto lady, poverty stricken. with a kid. Needs help. So help me she walked in and sparks started shooting between us. She must of cum 10 times today. OMFG. Well the old fox needs some glory.

Ah a note for Mr. Jackson on a previous post. Sorry for the caps. Guess I was too excited, and just forgot myself. So my disgraphia took over. LOL.
As you can see I am back to "proper" English. LOL. If there is anything proper here.

Not much else going on in Smiling Fox-Dom. It was good to see Reds still around. And geesh bench, your bustin that poor guy for telling a tall tail.
LOL.

Wonder if any one else out there ever got hit by Kayla's agency?

Did I mention I finally hooked up with Cara, wow. And I would love to meet that Butterfly lady. lol.

Still my most productive searches have come from CL posts in odd categories. Cumm boy hit me back with the same results.

Is any one going to Millstream for a beer. Got a friend that is dancing there in the evening. Little short brunette. Hoping she want to come by some day.

I have rambled enough.......

Smiling Fox ;)

The Gentleman
01-13-08, 04:21
I picked up Stephanie/ calls herself stevie (no TSshit,,,total female) just likes the name stevei (like stevie nicks I geuss)
Attitude 9
geekscale 4
Body 9 sw scale
Nice breasts, with piercings.thin, but not anorhec. Cute face.
Took a little too much time getting things set up. and of course disappears into the motel B room and comes out geeking.
Didn't make much cash off me
But still, good attitude and bod. Just got to get her in bed before she attempts better living through modern chemistry.
Picked her up on Ramsey...Nough said

VanDriver
01-13-08, 14:59
BULLSHIT!!!!

Short and sweet retort!

Either I concur or am jealous! The jury's still out.

Van

Baldconan1
01-13-08, 15:30
Greetings fellow Mongers

Just felt a need to re-state a warning for all re: checking the car after an encounter. This AM I saw a bit of plastic sticking out of the passenger seat. It turned out to be a fingernail sized baggie with a few white crystals in it. Naturally I got rid of it post haste. I always check the car, but somehow missed this one. Thankfully I saw this before the uncles did.

Later in the morning I picked up Kitty on Scarey, and she provided an awesome BBBJWS. She confirmed my suspicions that it was probably Ready Rock, and seemed disappointed that I had gotten rid of it, but I do not need that potential hassle.

Be safe gentlemen.

Baldconan1

Meeeee
01-13-08, 20:58
Thanks to everyone's reporting I've popped my SW cherry, right into some girls mouth. Up until now all my fun has come from CL, be it escorts or non-pro's.

I had an erran to run on Washington so I figured I go window shopping just to get to know the lay of the land. I had no intention of picking anyone up. Just as I'm starting my run down wash it starts to rain. I drive, I get lost I find Ramsey and then Wilkens. Once on Wilkens I start seeing a few promising looking wsw's. But my car wasn't clean and I didn't have any cash so I kept driving with the intention of going home. As I come up on the chruch I see a wsw that I'm sure isn't a civilian. She looked good from a far and the next thing I know mini meeeee is tingling. So I decide to hit the cash machine and clean up the car of anything that might tempt her. I go back about 15 minutes and she's still there so I swing around and pick her up. Poor girl was cold and wet. She says her name is Crystal, blonde, thin, she looks late 20's early 30's. Says she has a kid that's 11. We agree on a bbbj for a jackson and a tip if it's good. She say's she'll catch.

After getting to a place to park she starts undoing about 4 layers of clothes. Her tit's look big in the shirt but when unleashed only an A cup but a NICE A cup firm with puffy nips. No sign's of a kid on those, but she did have some marks on her stomach. She wants the money up front, I tell her no, I told her I'd show it to her, she insisted on it up front, I told her I'd take her back and she said ok and we start getting dressed. Then she suggested that I put it up in the visor so I did and she goes to work.

To the Sr's did I handle this right?

She gives a decent bj, no DT and she tried to finish me off twice with her hand. A friendly gentle push on her head got her back to work. I could tell she was a user by "that" look on her face but her body was nice, thin with the right amount of meat on her bones and curvy little waist. After a while see gets tried so I let her finish with a hand job, still ain't happening then she does the dreaded "this is taking too long" (It had been a while). So, I grab hold and finish it myself with her playing with my balls and sucking the head. She caught it all and then did my favorite things - the panic to get the door unlocked to spit. I give her an extra 5 and take her back.

Very pleasant girl

Good BJ, but not great

Nice body, will FS next time and she said she's cool with that

Not bad looking blonde but I haven't seen enough SW's to put on a scale. Would repeat for the fs or BJ if nothing better looking was around.

Dr.Monger
01-13-08, 22:40
Thanks to everyone's reporting I've popped my SW cherry, right into some girls mouth. Up until now all my fun has come from CL, be it escorts or non-pro's.

I had an erran to run on Washington so I figured I go window shopping just to get to know the lay of the land. I had no intention of picking anyone up. Just as I'm starting my run down wash it starts to rain. I drive, I get lost I find Ramsey and then Wilkens. Once on Wilkens I start seeing a few promising looking wsw's. But my car wasn't clean and I didn't have any cash so I kept driving with the intention of going home. As I come up on the chruch I see a wsw that I'm sure isn't a civilian. She looked good from a far and the next thing I know mini meeeee is tingling. So I decide to hit the cash machine and clean up the car of anything that might tempt her. I go back about 15 minutes and she's still there so I swing around and pick her up. Poor girl was cold and wet. She says her name is Crystal, blonde, thin, she looks late 20's early 30's. Says she has a kid that's 11. We agree on a bbbj for a jackson and a tip if it's good. She say's she'll catch.

After getting to a place to park she starts undoing about 4 layers of clothes. Her tit's look big in the shirt but when unleashed only an A cup but a NICE A cup firm with puffy nips. No sign's of a kid on those, but she did have some marks on her stomach. She wants the money up front, I tell her no, I told her I'd show it to her, she insisted on it up front, I told her I'd take her back and she said ok and we start getting dressed. Then she suggested that I put it up in the visor so I did and she goes to work.

She gives a decent bj, no DT and she tried to finish me off twice with her hand. A friendly gentle push on her head got her back to work. I could tell she was a user by "that" look on her face but her body was nice, thin with the right amount of meat on her bones and curvy little waist. After a while see gets tried so I let her finish with a hand job, still ain't happening then she does the dreaded "this is taking too long" (It had been a while). So, I grab hold and finish it myself with her playing with my balls and sucking the head. She caught it all and then did my favorite things - the panic to get the door unlocked to spit. I give her an extra 5 and take her back.

Very pleasant girl

Good BJ, but not great

Not bad looking blonde but I haven't seen enough SW's to put on a scale. Would repeat for the fs or BJ if nothing better looking was around.
I think you handled the negotiation correctly. In fact, its clear you RTFF, so Kudos! NEVER pay up front. However, I do disagree with the tip. Tips are usually for good service, swallowing, facials or just plain pity. Nothing you describes about her actions indicate she warranted a tip.

Dr. Monger

Trav Pokerman
01-13-08, 23:28
However, I do disagree with the tip. Tips are usually for good service, swallowing, facials or just plain pity. Nothing you describes about her actions indicate she warranted a tip.

Dr. MongerI agree with Dr Monger. As soon as a girl whines about you taking too long (even if you ARE), she loses her tip potential. Don't be afraid of her threats if she's not happy with your donation. You must maintain control at all times.

Meeeee
01-14-08, 06:05
I agree with Dr Monger. As soon as a girl whines about you taking too long (even if you ARE), she loses her tip potential. Don't be afraid of her threats if she's not happy with your donation. You must maintain control at all times.Thanks for the comments. I maintained big head to little head thinking ratio enough to not pay up front. I'm use to paying .8 so I was happy as a pig in shit. But I do understand maintianing the econmonic's of the SW. I only wish I brought my camera.

Hugh Jardon
01-14-08, 11:16
Any complaining, about anything means zero tip.
There's plenty of better BJs out there.

HotVaBeachMan
01-14-08, 19:31
Have been inactive form the hobby (although always reading the board) for a few years , but due to change in relationship status I'm now back into the hobby and willing to contribute.

While driving through W/W last Thursday saw a nice looking young blonde about 5' to 5' 2" walking down Washington Blvd past the fire station. When our eyes connected she gave me a very friendly smile and wave, so I did a turn around, passed her and went to a side street where she followed me to for the piick up.

The name she gave me was Heather and she had a very pretty face and nice and clean blonde hair. Unfortunately, being covered in multiple layers of clothing it was hard to see body shape clearly, but I decided what the heck - TOFT

After doing the usual checks we agreed to go to a no tell (I don't do car dates). Once we got there and she got undressed I found myself with a very pretty girl that has a nice tight body, flat tummy, very perky "A" size tits with good nipples and a beautiful ass. She also was, and smelled clean all over.

We agreed on .4 for F/S and she proceeded to give me a very decent bbbj with d/t and good attention to the boys. I offered her an additional .10 for Asian and she readily agreed. She did a pretty decent job for a few minutes after which we proceeded to do mish until completion. Her pussy was very tight and she seemed to (or acted nicely) get into it. I worked her tits and nipples and she seemed to enjoy that too. Tried to get some anal and she was not interested, although she did let me finger her deeply both in her pussy and ass.

Did not notice any track marks and she was lucid the whole period, seemed very pleasant, eager to please and friendly. She stated that she can arrange a threesome with a girl of her same age (she claimed she was 26 but I think she is 18-20) and provided me with working digits (at least today). Definitely a repeat, and after searching the board I can understand why so many speak highly of her.

Definitely a repeat!

HVBMan

Ravane
01-15-08, 03:13
So I ventured up to your neck of the woods for the first time this year this past Saturday night/Sunday morning, hoping to do a scoop. I got to Wilkens at about 2am, and saw babylonians all over the damn place! They even had a street blocked off, and I also saw them arresting what seemed to be an unlucky monger on a side street.

Well, having driven all the way from Va. to B'more (I had a date), I was determined to not let the babylonians deter me from my quest, so I drove around anyway, going around the round-a-bout and side streets a few times. Apart from a really old WSW and a fat WSW, I saw no action, which I guess should not have surprised me, with the heavy babylonian presence, and all.

I then proceeded to drive down Patapsco (for miles, it felt like), and I saw nada, zip, zilch. I am starting to wonder if I drove in the right direction/area, because I saw nothing that would have led me to believe that SW's would have been where I was looking.

I headed back up to Wilkens, which seemed to be the only area I know where to find SW's (and please, dont tell me to RTFF. I have.) and looked again, with no luck. I then remembered Reisterstown Road, where I've seen it mentioned here that action can sometimes be found, but then I was mapless, GPS'less, and had no desire to go to a gas station for directions.

So, alas, I headed back to DC without having any fun.

I guess one day I will spend a few more hours reading so I can find out where Pigtown and all these other areas I read about are located.

Selah!

Smiling Fox
01-15-08, 22:08
Dam, sorry you missed the fun. Not 10 minutes after you left, all the babylonians left for Blabalonia, and the streets were filled with young throbbing kitties. Arched and aching for a thing or two to do. You.

We all got done. Oh well sorry you missed the celebration.

Kidding around Fox

Ravane
01-16-08, 06:37
Dam, sorry you missed the fun. Not 10 minutes after you left, all the babylonians left for Blabalonia, and the streets were filled with young throbbing kitties. Arched and aching for a thing or two to do. You.

We all got done. Oh well sorry you missed the celebration.

Kidding around FoxHa. Ha.

I'd share in the laugh, except:

1. I still haven't gotten any trim.

2. I went mongering in DC after, with the same result.

3. I've read this thread, starting from the last page, up to page 45 (I think), and except for a detailed Wilkens route, still haven't gotten the intel I seek.

Oh well, I'm about to read the rest, since I have a few hours to kill.

No hard feelings, Foxx. Actually, thats a lie, but then it isn't directed at you, if you get my drift. Ravane, as always, shall ultimately find his promised land.

The thing is, I dont even want to try to figure out if you're serious about the flock coming out right after I left, because that would just hurt my feelings, you know? LOL!

Selah!

Motorback
01-16-08, 08:17
Good Job bro...Nicely done from begining to end !!!!!

Very pleasant girl

Good BJ, but not great

CowboysFan
01-16-08, 11:05
I cruised the loop last night and there were a few ladies out on wilkens. I even hit off wash blvd and saw a few there. Nuthin really caught my eye. It was after midnight and like 30 degrees. A few LE's were riding around so I decided I better not make to many loops. I seen this one chick that was wearing like red sweat pants and a red (belly showing) shirt with a jacket. She looked super skinny and real cold. Haha She kept waving me over each time I passed. On the 3rd time I was gonna stop just to hand her a 20 to get her some food or outa the cold but on my last pass she was talkin with a truck stopped right on wilkens so I just kept going. She looked kinda young and dirty. I thought I'd help her out with somethin. I wasnt trying to date her. I had a wad of money on me and thought I'd share somethin. Haha

Charlie Tuna
01-16-08, 18:29
Had some business in town so when I finished I headed over by PP/Conklin. Scouted a dark haired WSW and picked her up after verifying the surroundings. Her first words were "Do I look crazy? " and she babbled for about 6 blocks till I forked her a sympathy Jackson and dropped her. Christ! Mumbling something about following her beecause of her boyfriend.

As luck would have it a cute. About a 9. Brunette was around the corner and ready for some action. Took her to a no tell up Pulaski and had my way. Goes by Wendy. Unfortunately she was past her fix time and it got a little rushed, but everything came out OK. If you know what I mean.

LE seemed fairly light.

Loop Vet
01-17-08, 10:58
3. I've read this thread, starting from the last page, up to page 45 (I think), and except for a detailed Wilkens route, still haven't gotten the intel I seek.

Ravane did you see the link I posted yesterday in the General Reports thread to a map of 3 Baltimore ho strolls? According to Larry, the track listed as WW is the Pigtown track you're looking for.

Ravane
01-17-08, 13:09
Ravane did you see the link I posted yesterday in the General Reports thread to a map of 3 Baltimore ho strolls? According to Larry, the track listed as WW is the Pigtown track you're looking for.I have, Loop,

I think I wrote that message to Fox before your link was posted for me to see, like early that morning or something.

Thanks again, bro!

Selah!

Oriole Mon
01-17-08, 17:36

Very pleasant girl

Good BJ, but not great

Not bad looking blonde but I haven't seen enough SW's to put on a scale. Would repeat for the fs or BJ if nothing better looking was around.Great post cheif, but after that complaining no tip. You played it cool, captured all the details in the post. Keep safe out there. Consider putting a monger package in your trunk, they come in handy.

Oriole

Night Lurker
01-17-08, 17:57
I was cruising through W/W around 3:30 today and spotted a SW that I wanted to pick up but their was pretty much bumper to bumper traffic in broad daylight. How do you guys make these types of pickups without being so suspicious?

Baltimonger
01-17-08, 21:00
There is no specific Wilkens route, Think of it in terms of Wilkens Ave. at Desoto Rd on the west, Frederick Ave./Pratt St. to the north, Eagle St. on the south, and Carey St. to the east. Or just Google the number 21223.

Mdman24
01-18-08, 16:14
Was near the circle on Wilkens today and saw a girl with brown hair to her shoulders a nice body, pink coat and hat. I pulled up to her put my window down, she asked if I was" looking for love". Well LE was very active in the hood, it was around 9:30 am so me being nervous said "I wish, but maybe later". She said her name was Amber. Has anyone seen her? She almost looked too good to be a SW ! Any help would be appreciated.

Happy One
01-18-08, 18:29
MDMAN,
You missed out on a good one. Clean, nice body, very talented, need I say
anymore. She is generally in the area, sometimes with her BBF

FromUnder
01-18-08, 18:46
I was cruising through W/W around 3:30 today and spotted a SW that I wanted to pick up but their was pretty much bumper to bumper traffic in broad daylight. How do you guys make these types of pickups without being so suspicious?Well if you get the eye contact I would suggest taking a turn at the next side street and pull over and park chances are if you established the eye contact she will walk over to your car when she arrives at the next street.

Mdman24
01-19-08, 08:54
Thanks for the info guys. I won't pass that up next time. But better safe than sorry...

The Gentleman
01-19-08, 13:02
Picked up Bridget (the one who lives at Piers) 3 days ago.
Went for a 24 hour nice motel room stay. Multiple extended encounters FS/BBBJ's/Shower. Absolutely no rushing me at any time. Terrific experience. I highly recomend her. Some of the best FS I have had.

I also got a quick BBBJ from Tera the other day. Very nice, standard fee. I haden't seen her around before, but she says she comes out during the day.
Good skills, huge breasts. Would repeat.

Different day, got a quick BBBJ from Tina (who also goes by Angelique and uses a fake russian accent, when she claims to be from Argentina). Pretty good skills. Pretty face, Excellent fake breasts. Will try to scam you, so watch your money. But if you are careful, the BBBJ is nice. It's nice to have a pretty face gobbling your Johnson.

That's all for now. More later

Larry 56
01-19-08, 13:55
Ravane did you see the link I posted yesterday in the General Reports thread to a map of 3 Baltimore ho strolls? According to Larry, the track listed as WW is the Pigtown track you're looking for.

Pigtown is on part of that track.

Larry!

Larry 56
01-19-08, 13:58
Was near the circle on Wilkens today and saw a girl with brown hair to her shoulders a nice body, pink coat and hat. I pulled up to her put my window down, she asked if I was" looking for love". Well LE was very active in the hood, it was around 9:30 am so me being nervous said "I wish, but maybe later". She said her name was Amber. Has anyone seen her? She almost looked too good to be a SW ! Any help would be appreciated.

Is she the walking skelton? CCL to the max?

Larry!

Happy One
01-19-08, 15:52
No Larry she definately not ccl. Very nice package.

The Gentleman
01-19-08, 18:21
Oh, Yeah
Almost forgot. Got digits for Bridget and Tera. For trusted senior members. Just PM me. You won't regret hooking up with either.
Just trying to do my part :)
Hang in there. Careful of LE. 4 gang related murders in the last week have increased their presence. That is why one of the streets off of Wilkens is blocked off.

Baltimonger
01-19-08, 23:03
Oh, Yeah
Almost forgot. Got digits for Bridget and Tera. For trusted senior members. Just PM me. You won't regret hooking up with either.
Hang in there. Careful of LE. 4 gang related murders in the last week have increased their presence. That is why one of the streets off of Wilkens is blocked off.

If that's the case, then LE is seriously stupid. No murder has occurred this year within 30 blocks of Wilkens Ave. There was a shooting on Brunswick last week, but the guy made it.

2008 Victims

* 8. Unidentified person, 2700 block of Tivoly Ave. (11 p.m. 1/18)
* 7. Unidentified man, 3500 block of Cliftmont Ave. (7 p.m. 1/18)
* 6. Edward Smith, 14, 800 block of Bethune Road (1/14)
* 5. Willie Joyner, 18, 400 block of E. 25th St., multiple stab wounds(1/12)
* 4. Zachariah/Zechariah/Zecariah Hallback, 18, bus stop at The Alameda and East 33rd St., shot during a robbery (d. 1/11)
* 3. Jerrell Brown, 30, 3000 block of W. North Ave., found at his home (1/8)
* 2. Jerome Waters, 32, 2800 block of Kentucky Avenue, shot on street (1/4)
* 1. Linwood Colvin, 28, 28, 800 block of Bethune Road, shot during a robbery (1/1)

4 of the murders are in a small section of NE Baltimore, 2 others were on the same block in Cherry Hill, one in the middle of the city, and one on the west side. Nothing though in the SW.

Redd55
01-20-08, 11:46
Oh, Yeah

Hang in there. Careful of LE. 4 gang related murders in the last week have increased their presence. That is why one of the streets off of Wilkens is blocked off.I was down on WW loop and it was a fricking ghost town at 12 am on Sunday morning. The cops had 1 street barricaded per The Gentleman's report and another street had 2 cop cars blocking the entrance to the street. I saw another cop car driving, but there was literally no one on the streets.

I was there earlier around 6 pm, saw some potential, but nothing really to my liking. I thought more would be out because the weather was warmer, but I was wrong. Strolled the PP loop saw 1 crackhead SW and a smelly SW.

Mdman24
01-20-08, 13:48
Happy One is right, she is pretty easy on the eyes.

Dr.Monger
01-20-08, 19:35
So this is #600. It kinda snuck up on me, and its not (in my mind) the milestone that #500 was, but nice to contemplate nonetheless. So I mentioned a pregnant SW (I had thought) that I saw recently. Well, no one had any info (or no one shared it - same difference). I cruised PP/C looking for her, and eventually saw a similar looking woman in the same spot. Did not appear pregnant. She was in a terrible location for a pickup. Finally found a spot to pull over and she got in. Not that great looking in the car, about a 6 or 7, mostly because of a messed up grill. It had been a while since I had kept one, so I decided to go ahead anyway. Once we reached the location, I asked her if she was pregnant. She denied it. I then pulled aside her coat and her bump was obvious. She admitted she was pregnant. That occasioned an upgrade to FS. Body was nice (given the pregnancy) and she looked clean. Claimed to be in a program for addicted pregnant women. Service overall was ok. Some (fake) moaning. Standard tuition reimbursement. Dropped her off near where I picked her up. Probably would not repeat, but who knows. Have not seen her out again.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
01-20-08, 19:36
Picked up Bridget (the one who lives at Piers) 3 days ago.
Went for a 24 hour nice motel room stay. Multiple extended encounters FS/BBBJ's/Shower. Absolutely no rushing me at any time. Terrific experience. I highly recomend her. Some of the best FS I have had.

I also got a quick BBBJ from Tera the other day. Very nice, standard fee. I haden't seen her around before, but she says she comes out during the day.
Good skills, huge breasts. Would repeat.

Different day, got a quick BBBJ from Tina (who also goes by Angelique and uses a fake russian accent, when she claims to be from Argentina). Pretty good skills. Pretty face, Excellent fake breasts. Will try to scam you, so watch your money. But if you are careful, the BBBJ is nice. It's nice to have a pretty face gobbling your Johnson.

That's all for now. More later

How about a clue as to which loop these gems can be found on? TIA.

Dr. Monger

Happy One
01-20-08, 23:50
DrMonger,
Bridget lives with her father Piere by Brunswick & Wilkens, bus stop across
Wilkens from Brunswick. She has gotten to be quite ccl from what she was.
Filled out she is a real nice one.
Tara you will find daytime only between about 11:00 & 3:00 or 4:00 between
Calhoun & Woodyear on Ramsey, couple streets up from Carey St. Great ball
licker, thick girl with good skills. She used to dance at the block, lives Fort Ave area with boy friend she has been with for quite sometime. Hope that helps you.
I can tell its getting cold out, getting alot of calls from sws wanting to know
what I was doing, If I was busy. Unfortunatly Im looking for something new and exciting, arent we older ones the same? I have been blowed & sucked to
the point I have to have somebody with off the hook abilities.
Between cold weather & ULE/LE not alot of selection evan when phones have
no minutes. Sunday pretty dead all day & evening both CB/B & Wilkens/
Washington areas. Good luck, be carefull. Happy

Dr.Monger
01-21-08, 00:26
DrMonger,
Bridget lives with her father Piere by Brunswick & Wilkens, bus stop across
Wilkens from Brunswick. She has gotten to be quite ccl from what she was.
Filled out she is a real nice one.
Tara you will find daytime only between about 11:00 & 3:00 or 4:00 between
Calhoun & Woodyear on Ramsey, couple streets up from Carey St. Great ball
licker, thick girl with good skills. She used to dance at the block, lives Fort Ave area with boy friend she has been with for quite sometime. Hope that helps you.
I can tell its getting cold out, getting alot of calls from sws wanting to know
what I was doing, If I was busy. Unfortunatly Im looking for something new and exciting, arent we older ones the same? I have been blowed & sucked to
the point I have to have somebody with off the hook abilities.
Between cold weather & ULE/LE not alot of selection evan when phones have
no minutes. Sunday pretty dead all day & evening both CB/B & Wilkens/
Washington areas. Good luck, be carefull. Happy

Thanks Happy. Much appreciated.

Dr. Monger

Meeeee
01-21-08, 03:22
I'll make this report like one of those movies were they show the ending first:

You have got to be fucking kidding me! She spit the cum on the floor of my car!!

This sure isn't bragging over a beer about a great bj but I'm guessing some of you guys have had worse and I probably will to so you might as well laugh with me or at me. I had a date in Glen Burnie that I knew was not going to lend to anything tonight so I figured I would give b/cb a try afterwards. I brought a map of all the loops figuring it's 17 degrees I wont see much.

I saw 2 wsw's, the 1st was a young looking blonde so cold she was damn neat throwing herself in traffic. I was out of position to pick her up, so I took the next trun and circle around but someone already snatched her up. On that circle back I saw a cute looking brunette egarly trying to get picked up but I wanted the blonde so I just waved an kept going. I would have said to hell with the blonde but the brunette looked CCL and that was with a ton of clothing on. I did 2 loops and left.

Went to PP saw nothing at all.

Went to W/W. Only saw a fugly and decided to give W/W one more run and call it a night. Near Monroe I see a wsw when I'm at the light and she looks ok so I pick her up. Says her name is Sue, probably mid 30's, seems like could be failry cute if cleaned up and had her front teeth reinstall as they were all missing. She wants to go to her house but you guys have scared me away from that (thank you). Then she wants to stop and get treats, promises to make it worth my while. At this point I pulled over and told her I wasn't comfortable with all that. She said ok and we went on and parked for a bbbj. I didn't get a great look at her body with all of the clothes but I did see her tits and they were nice size C and nice shape. The front toothless bj was pretty good, after 5-10 he started to whine a little, the 2nd whine she tried to finish with a hj. I told her that's not what I want and back to work she went. 5 minutes later we were done. Right before I came I asked her to swallow and she said yeah. Here's were things get bad.

I'd been holding it in for days so I knew a large load was coming, she catches most of it and pulls away like she's finished, I look down to confirm that what I was feeling was acturate and yes the lava was still flowing. Then I hear what I though was a splat. I clean up and zip up (with her holding her hand out the whole time) then turn the light on and ask her is she just spit that in my car, of course she said "no", so I start looking around near her but didn't see anything. I probably should have looked at face when checking the floor because she was probably scared shitless that I would see it - the eyes don't lie. She asks for a tip and tell her no becuase she pulled away before I was done and she was cool with that. As I'm driving her back she see's her dealer and I drop around the corner. I checked when I got home and she did spit in the car but on the plastic foot plate, I couldn't see it when she was sitting there.

Oh yeah she smelled (BO), I didn't notice until her shirt was up for a few minutes but by that time she's been blowing me good. I road home with the windows open but can still smell her. It wasn't over powering but it lingers.

5'2"-5'5"
120-130lbs (hard to tell) not overly thin
35yo?
Sholder lenght brown hair
Glasses
no front teeth (I didn't notice this until she was in the car but it was do or die at this point of the night, and overall her face was ok if not a little worn)
Stinks
Spits cum on the floor of your car
Would repeat just to not pay her afterwards
skills 8.0

When I got home I did a search on her name to see if anyone else has seen her, I think this guy has, his adventure was similar to mine. And in the exact same area. I'd be interested to know who else has seen her, the report below is over a year old so shes been around.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=475811&postcount=2333

So if you're still reading I thought I share more of my noobness with everyone. I've been rtff and went out tonight to try out my recent training. Keep an eye on the surroundings, know who's where and what's going on. So I'm eagle eye now on the prowl, but I need to piss. I'm way off b/cb loop trying to get back around for another run. I find a nice little dark back street and pull up to a huge bush and commence watering it, as I'm getting back in my car I see a cop car 3 parking spots from me, on the other side of the street, facing me. Never fucking saw it when I pulled up. So much for eagle eye.

Sleeping Bag
01-21-08, 05:30
Wow.....if only I could get that lucky....I've been continuing to see Janice and we're now a steady couple. To all who have pm'd me asking for her contact info, sorry I didn't want to share it because we've been seeing each other every day since we met. She's definitely the one I'm hoping to pop the question possibly.

To all who thought/thinks this was all fairytale b.s., I hope maybe a great fairytale story may come true for you guys.

Take care, guys. Happy mongering to all. I'll stop by once in a while to see how things are.

Peace

Stumbler53
01-21-08, 16:42
Slow day on Garrison , nothing on lower end. Upper end had three older heavy weights & one young heavy weight so bundled up all you could see were 2 eyes & orange braids sticking out of her white beany sweat suit down coat blob. Second pass spotted clean nicely dress small girl, shoulder lenght hair sitting at bus stop at Belle ave. LE at next corner so did not u turn right away. Spun around further up & she was gone. I have made some very nice scores on city holidays of semi pro moonlighting city workers. Turned on Belle & got lucky , spotted Tonya. Old regular missing for several months. Tonya bsw 5'6" 145 lb nice rack. Cbj remove cover & splash in mouth & on face, 1 jackson & tip for performance & old times

Eldo123
01-21-08, 17:38
All I can say is this. I tryed to fix one one time and I gave it 15 chances and a whole lot of $$$$$$$$$. And tryed to give her a life she had never had. But the one problem I would not tolerate and could not fix is the crack addiction. If she has that problem you are in for a world of hell. But maybe you will get lucky. For your sake I hope so. Did you no that only 4 percent ever kick that problem.

Good Luck tho and I hope it works.

The Gentleman
01-21-08, 19:24
Sorry,
Forgot to give location. Yes, I claim a TIA.
It was on Wilken's for all 3 girls.
I pretty much only do the W/W loop, so I forgot to specify.
Info from other members on Brig and Tera is acurate.
Both girls show signs of wear and tear from the streets, but as I said, good experience.
As for the "murders" that was what I had heard from multiple sources, but I am certain that Baltimonger's info is correct. He actually researches his info.

Forgive any spelling errors.

FromUnder
01-22-08, 00:32
DrMonger,

Bridget lives with her father Piere by Brunswick & Wilkens, bus stop across Wilkens from Brunswick. She has gotten to be quite ccl from what she was. Filled out she is a real nice one.

Tara you will find daytime only between about 11:00 & 3:00 or 4:00 between Calhoun & Woodyear on Ramsey, couple streets up from Carey St. Great ball licker, thick girl with good skills. She used to dance at the block, lives Fort Ave area with boy friend she has been with for quite sometime. Hope that helps you. I can tell its getting cold out, getting alot of calls from sws wanting to know what I was doing, If I was busy. Unfortunatly I'm looking for something new and exciting, arent we older ones the same? I have been blowed & sucked to the point I have to have somebody with off the hook abilities. Between cold weather & ULE/LE not alot of selection evan when phones have no minutes. Sunday pretty dead all day & evening both CB/B & Wilkens/ Washington areas. Good luck, be carefull. HappyI wonder if this is the same Bridget I was with about 4 years back she was living with her mom (who also worked) on Wilkins, she had a pieced pussy and was border line ccl back than also gave some real good DT nice A cups.

FromUnder
01-22-08, 00:38
I've been continuing to see Janice and we're now a steady couple. To all who have pm'd me asking for her contact info, sorry I didn't want to share it because we've been seeing each other every day since we met. She's definitely the one I'm hoping to pop the question possibly.

To all who thought/thinks this was all fairytale b.s., I hope maybe a great fairytale story may come true for you guys.

Take care, guys. Happy mongering to all. I'll stop by once in a while to see how things are.

PeaceYou claimed you paid her $$$$ as in 10 times the going rate now you are going to possibly pop the question.This is not even a good fairytale.

Old Monger
01-22-08, 12:30
Eldo123-Automobiles can usually be fixed, human beings require self-repair.

Eldo123
01-22-08, 17:32
Eldo123-Automobiles can usually be fixed, human beings require self-repair.Old Monger i agree and I have also learned if they lie about anything regarding there addiction then they are nowhere close to recovery.

The Gentleman
01-22-08, 21:59
I wonder if this is the same Bridget I was with about 4 years back she was living with her mom (who also worked) on Wilkins, she had a pieced pussy and was border line ccl back than also gave some real good DT nice A cups.

Yes, she mentioned the piercings, and that her mother used to "work"
The piercing, sad to say, is gone. :(

Great attitude.

The Gentleman
01-22-08, 22:52
Oh...and she can still DT with the best of them.

Dr.Monger
01-23-08, 01:20
Recently I had the opportunity to do a daytime W/W and B/CB run. Wow. Mid day to late afternoon and nothing to be seen. Just missed a cutie on Brunswick (if she was working...she crossed the street and got into a car.) on Wilkens near Catherine I did see a WSW with a red baseball cap and sunglasses. But with those items on I could not get any idea of what she really looked like. She was out, got picked up and came back, but she never took those glasses or the hat off. B/CB was toally dead. Did both the Pontiac and Fairhaven loops and nada. Must just be my luck. If anyone knows anything about the baseball cap girl I would be curious to know who she is. Did I miss a good one?

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
01-23-08, 01:21
You claimed you paid her $$$$ as in 10 times the going rate now you are going to possibly pop the question.This is not even a good fairytale.
Please, don't feed the troll. Do I gotta hang a sign?

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
01-23-08, 01:25
Well timing is everything. Late one night just missed a SW wearing a belly shirt (and the tummy was TIGHT!). A monger in a minivan just beat me to her. Was not sure about the face. She may have been a BOBFOC, but not sure. Long dark hair. Exotic looking but definitely caucasian.

Other than that, multiple trips have resulted in absolutely nothing. I gotta try and get out at different times.

Dr. Monger

Big Dawg1087
01-23-08, 01:54
I was on Wilkens I think on either Friday or Saturday and there was pretty much nothing from 8:30 - 10:30. Lots of LE though and ULE. I was going through one of the back alleys and saw 2 LEOs parked facing the streets.

Anyways, i finally settled on a wsw named Jewels(? not sure about the spelling). She told me she was 26 and she looked to be around that age. Very attractive and gave her a shot. First we tried to go from a BJ to normal Sex but my car was too small. Went back to her place, paid the standard .10 and got it going.

She is a little whiny but if you block it out, she's very nice and accommodating.

Paid standard tuition and left with her number for future use. Overall a decent time.

Larry 56
01-23-08, 03:42
Old Monger i agree and I have also learned if they lie about anything regarding there addiction then they are nowhere close to recovery.

Our girls are professional liars. It is part of the culture and expected by their peers.

Good luck with trying to change one of them. I am sure that it is possible but with crack, it is very difficult to stop for good.

Larry!

Larry 56
01-23-08, 03:47
Anyways, i finally settled on a wsw named Jewels(? not sure about the spelling). She told me she was 26 and she looked to be around that age. Very attractive and gave her a shot. First we tried to go from a BJ to normal Sex but my car was too small. Went back to her place, paid the standard .10 and got it going.

She is a little whiny but if you block it out, she's very nice and accommodating.

Paid standard tuition and left with her number for future use. Overall a decent time.

Short cute brunette @ w/w? She been around a while, if it is the same girl. She always wanted to score before business and I was NOT ok with that.

Larry!

Cloudsnake
01-23-08, 04:21
Hey fellas,

I am new to the forum. I have been reading a lot of the post and I have read the post from the past too. This city has changed a lot. From what I read it use to be jumpin. But anyway, I am looking to you guys for guidance, knowledge, and encouragement. Can't wait to post pics of my conquests.

Member #4105
01-23-08, 08:02
Please, don't feed the troll. Do I gotta hang a sign?

Dr. Monger

Historically, USASG members use $ to denote $20 (a Jackson).
Many members use $ for $100.

It is difficult to figure out what some guys are paying. $$$$ could equal $80 or $400 depending on the author.

Horsetrader
01-23-08, 09:35

It is difficult to figure out what some guys are paying. $$$$ could equal $80 or $400 depending on the author.From the Abbreviations list:

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350 (get it?)

Dr.Monger
01-23-08, 12:08

It is difficult to figure out what some guys are paying. $$$$ could equal $80 or $400 depending on the author.
You posted my quote above yours and kinda confused me. (Which is not hard). Were you actually referencing FromUnder's post? USASG only quotes the post you respond to, not the quote inside that post. Either way, please do not feed the trolls. Which has nothing to do with pricing. It has to do with not responding to or fighting with people who post ridiculous things in an attempt to "stir the pot" on the board. Thank you. Over and out.

Dr. Monger

Benchseats Rock
01-23-08, 17:37
Hey fellas,

I am new to the forum. I have been reading a lot of the post and I have read the post from the past too. This city has changed a lot. From what I read it use to be jumpin. But anyway, I am looking to you guys for guidance, knowledge, and encouragement. Can't wait to post pics of my conquests.

It's still jumping by any reasonable standard, but I know that I'm not alone in under reporting info and conquests.

For those that are interested: mother/daughter combo. mom is pregnant. any takers?

RT coming up soon.

Info and intel and invitations by pm only and only for trusted members.

Stay Safe,
Benchseats Rock

Tha X Facta
01-23-08, 18:51
Well timing is everything. Late one night just missed a SW wearing a belly shirt (and the tummy was TIGHT!). A monger in a minivan just beat me to her. Was not sure about the face. She may have been a BOBFOC, but not sure. Long dark hair. Exotic looking but definitely caucasian.

Other than that, multiple trips have resulted in absolutely nothing. I gotta try and get out at different times.

Dr. MongerDamn Doc, one more time. What is BOBFOC? Are there any more acronyms specifically from B'moe I need to familiarize myself with? I plan on makin a few trips to B'moe when the weather breaks.

Thanks,

Tha X Facta, via DC

Horsetrader
01-23-08, 19:38
For those that are interested: mother/daughter combo. mom is pregnant. any takers?
Benchseats RockDamn, that's better than sisters! And mom is pregnant too! I keep telling myself "you are no longer a monger, you are no longer a monger, you are longer a monger, you are a monger, you are a monger ..." Shit, the SO is out of town until tomorrow. I need something. Ah, the hell with it, I'm going to dig out the Trojans and go for a stroll right now.

The Gentleman
01-24-08, 03:43
Picked up Laura on Wilkens, about 2 blocks from where it interects with Ramsey.
She's in her late 20's, long brown hair, horrible acne. Thin but not CCL.
Small A cups, didn't get a great look in the dark. Felt OK though.
Pretty good BBBJ if you like them slow.
CFS
Standard tuition.
I would give her a 7/10 overall. Nothing to write home to mom about, but not a bad experience either.

Saw Bridget, Rachael and Stephanie walking on Wilkens as I drove.

Dr.Monger
01-24-08, 12:12
Damn Doc, one more time. What is BOBFOC? Are there any more acronyms specifically from B'moe I need to familiarize myself with? I plan on makin a few trips to B'moe when the weather breaks.

Thanks,

Tha X Facta, via DC
Wow. Doesn't anybody read the abbreviations list? Okay, this one is towards the end (or the beginning timewise?) but its only seven pages or so long. Plus you could do a search. But here it is:

BOBFOC= Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch

Dr. Monger

Benchseats Rock
01-24-08, 19:50
Wow. Doesn't anybody read the abbreviations list? Okay, this one is towards the end (or the beginning timewise?) but its only seven pages or so long. Plus you could do a search. But here it is:

BOBFOC= Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch

Dr. Monger

I'm about to hang up my RTFF - remember the one I had turned into a bumper sticker?

Big Dawg1087
01-24-08, 20:40
Short cute brunette @ w/w? She been around a while, if it is the same girl. She always wanted to score before business and I was NOT ok with that.

Larry!

And by score do you mean get high?

I know she sent out her cousin or someone to buy the drugs while we were busy with out thing.

Kabo Sport
01-24-08, 22:22
Hello all
No visits to Baltimore since 2004 - so I checked out the forum prior to checking out the stroll. You locals do a great job reporting details, with damn funny local slang.
Dawn #1
Picked her up about 2:30 PM on Washington near the 'Aldo" store. I had a local room so we went there - agreed on .2 for BBBJCIM with a tip for good service. Good service was defined as "if you ask am "about ready" you WILL NOT receive ANY tip". This resulted in slow steady service - when fully inserted she did a little "head shake" (nice touch). Gave her a .1 tip and bought her a burger - it was worth it.
This "Dawn" was about 32 - 35, WSW, long redish hair, a little worn in the face. Clean, nice smell and a friendly girl. I would repeat.
Dawn #2
Picked her up on Wilkens about 8:00 PM, on a corner with another WSW. Dawn #2 was a WSW about 25, slim, clean, dark hair. So-so BBBJ so I opted for FS. This was tight and good - well worth the .2 and .1 tip (no burger this time).
Upon returning her to her spot - I decided to count the SW's on my return.
I saw a total of 11 between Wilkens and the Washington area near the new Wally World. Seems a lot to choose from for a cold night.
have fun
Kabo Sport

Hugh Jardon
01-24-08, 22:52
Not much action at all. I hate mongering in the winter. It's really hard to get a good sense of what you're getting into.
It took an hour or so of the CB/Brooklyn/SA Patapsco/Washington loop to find anything above a 4. Finally located Stacy, 35, 5'5", medium sized, brown hair, ex-horse addict, face about a 6. She says she got off of the H during a recent stint in jail.
Took her to my location. We got in the back seat. She pulled her shirt up and pants down and went to work. Nice BBBJ, lots of tongue action, varied the speed, depth, let me hold her head down when required, lots of ball licking. I put her head close to the seat and did some hard pumping in and out until I gave her a mouthfull. She took it like a champ and spit it out the door.
All in all, excellent service. Nice girl.

Macaco4
01-25-08, 04:29
It'd be cool if someone compiled a list of all the girls with pics, would make it easier for us newbies to find the right ones.

Larry 56
01-25-08, 08:32
And by score do you mean get high?

I know she sent out her cousin or someone to buy the drugs while we were busy with out thing.

Yes. Get high.

She couldn't 'do it' w/o her 'medicine'.

Real cute though.

Larry!

Larry 56
01-25-08, 08:36
You posted my quote above yours and kinda confused me. (Which is not hard). Were you actually referencing FromUnder's post? USASG only quotes the post you respond to, not the quote inside that post. Either way, please do not feed the trolls. Which has nothing to do with pricing. It has to do with not responding to or fighting with people who post ridiculous things in an attempt to "stir the pot" on the board. Thank you. Over and out.

Dr. Monger

You mean trolls, don't you??? :D

Larry!

Meeeee
01-25-08, 14:59
It'd be cool if someone compiled a list of all the girls with pics, would make it easier for us newbies to find the right ones.Sounds like a good job for...YOU

Happy One
01-25-08, 20:06
MACACO4,
Would you like their phone numbers to go with the picures ? You are a f--kin
IDIOT, I think not. Trash would roll over at this Im sure.
Happy One

Android67
01-25-08, 20:23
MACACO4,
Would you like their phone numbers to go with the picures ? You are a f--kin
IDIOT, I think not. Trash would roll over at this Im sure.
Happy One
You haven't seen DukePV's work on the Philly Forum, have you? Here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5202

Just letting you know it's been done, not advocating or deprecating...

&

CowboysFan
01-25-08, 20:24
I cruised the Wilkens Loop Friday night around 9-11pm. Few girls out but nuthing caught my eye. Atleast I figured out a good route and made my loops. I've only been out about 4 times. To all you newbies like myself. After a few trips you'll start to remember street names and it won't be to hard to follow. I remember my first experience I was like wtf. Haha wish I could post more but I didn't score anything. Hope I can leave a good report soon.

Dr.Monger
01-25-08, 22:25
Thought I saw my Blockette friend recently on PP/C. When they are all bundled up its hard to tell. After some manuvering, she walked over and opened the door halfway. I asked her if she was so-and-so. She said no, she was not, but that people confuse her for the other girl all the time. She closed the door and walked away. I would have taken her, but she seemed disinterested after our conversation. Mostly skanks on PP/C lately. I have no seen any quality in a while, but I may not be out there prime time...

Dr. Monger

Macaco4
01-26-08, 08:09
You haven't seen DukePV's work on the Philly Forum, have you? Here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5202

Just letting you know it's been done, not advocating or deprecating...

&Very impressive.

Benchseats Rock
01-26-08, 11:33
It'd be cool if someone compiled a list of all the girls with pics, would make it easier for us newbies to find the right ones.

Or you could READ THE FUCKING FORUM.

Just a thought you lazy sack...

JNimble
01-26-08, 16:00

While you're at it, why not make baseball cards with pictures on the front and all their stats on the back? And instead of bubble gum, a free Trojan? I'm only half-joking here - I'd buy them and give them to all my friends (many of whom are as depraved as me)!

Jack

Meeeee
01-26-08, 16:18
While you're at it, why not make baseball cards with pictures on the front and all their stats on the back? And instead of bubble gum, a free Trojan? I'm only half-joking here - I'd buy them and give them to all my friends (many of whom are as depraved as me)!

JackThis is good stuff, we could trade them if we have doubles, until we have a complete set for the year. Someone call TOPS the '08 season has already started.

Shithead06
01-26-08, 21:20

Just a thought you lazy sack...

I have had a real shitty week, no pun intended to myself! That being said,

Thanks Bench I Needed That! LMAO

Macaco4
01-27-08, 05:46

Just a thought you lazy sack...I found the Streetwalker forum, the Massage Parlor forum, the Escort forum, and the Strip Club forum but I can''t seem to find the Fucking forum.

Benchseats Rock
01-27-08, 23:24
I found the Streetwalker forum, the Massage Parlor forum, the Escort forum, and the Strip Club forum but I can''t seem to find the Fucking forum.

You need to actually go through it page by page and read it - everything you're looking for is there. There are names, pictures, locations, even a fucking instruction manual for how to play this sport and not get into more trouble than you're looking for. It's like a book on a shelf, if you don't open it up and actually read the fucker, its useless.

Bench

Birdwatcher73
01-27-08, 23:26
Long time RTFF, first time I've had anything worth contributing/asking. Was on PP/C loop Sunday morning around 11:00 and saw a girl with long strawberry-blond hair who I've never seen before. Early 20s, face looked as if she's been using for a while. Made eye contact and she had a good smile but she was gone by the time I circled. Anyone know anything about her?

On a different note, just made the WW loop and there was nothing worth slowing down for.

Smiling Fox
01-28-08, 02:39
Seen any of those double breasted matress thrashers lately.

I had a hot brown eyed cock sucker on Saterday.

And I have bee seeing at my feeder a Green Eyed Irish Hottie.

Hmm. I am always facitnated by some one that signs on as a bird watcher.

He is either a Brit or a birder.

Smiling Fox

Redd55
01-28-08, 16:19
I was on the W/W loop on Saturday after 6 pm and could not believe all the action. I had not seen this much activity since the summer.

While I was cruising, a spotted a tall woman in a brown coat and she was wearing a big fury collar. She was at the intersection of Wilkens and Monroe at the bench. She was not getting much action so she jetted down toward S. Carey. When I finally got turned after making my first pass, there were literally 6 WSWs near that street. In a span of about 10 minutes, literally all of them got picked up inlcuding the one with the fury collar. I felt I was at a store closing sale where "everything must go". Since I was slow on the pick up, I decided to head over to P/P and saw nothing there. I then decided to cut my loses and go to The Block. LE presence was very light.

Hugh Jardon
01-28-08, 16:25
Could be an Oriole fan.

Dr.Monger
01-28-08, 16:28
Could be an Oriole fan.
That would be a rare sighting indeed! I know they are on the endagered species list, if not already extinct!

Dr. Monger

Ebdawgg
01-28-08, 18:16
Long time RTFF, first time I've had anything worth contributing/asking. Was on PP/C loop Sunday morning around 11:00 and saw a girl with long strawberry-blond hair who I've never seen before. Early 20s, face looked as if she's been using for a while. Made eye contact and she had a good smile but she was gone by the time I circled. Anyone know anything about her?

On a different note, just made the WW loop and there was nothing worth slowing down for.

That was Missy who's been on the stroll off and on for about 6 years. She's looked better than she has recently; life is tough for SWs. Depending on how high she is, or wants to be, you may or may not get rushed. She's honest-ish and you won't get flat out ripped off.

How's that? Good luck and happy hunting.

Birdwatcher73
01-28-08, 19:00
That was Missy who's been on the stroll off and on for about 6 years. She's looked better than she has recently; life is tough for SWs. Depending on how high she is, or wants to be, you may or may not get rushed. She's honest-ish and you won't get flat out ripped off.

How's that? Good luck and happy hunting.6 years? And this is the first time I've seen her? Damn. Guess my birdwatching skills leave something to be desired.

Thanks for the info. If I spot Missy again in the next 6 years and make it around the block in time, I'll let you know if it was worth the trouble.

If there were more Green Eyed Irish Hotties out there, I'd be posting much more frequently.