PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

LibidoLuvr
11-02-21, 13:35
The only reason I posted the pic of Jessica, is because it was reported that a Jessica / Danielle had passed. This is the only Jessica / Danielle that I know of. I've known Jessica for about 4 or 5 years but I've never heard her referred to as Jessica B. Peace.I seen her last night. On Ashton.

MrKwell
11-02-21, 14:17
I too caught her in the same area. Says she hasn't been high since 2016. Just out to get a hustle on cause her bf is a bum. Lower tattoo on her back and a phat ass I should had entered hehe. She asked for 40 for half and half. But I settled up front and took care of her. She was a step ahead of the game with meat on her bones and took directions well. Would gladly repeat. No digits, left her phone in a mongers car.

Catch her if you can!!Guess I'll have to come out and look for that.

MrKwell
11-02-21, 14:27
Damn Aamco! On the 5th pic (from left to right) where she is standing up in the shower, Is that your nut dripping from her snatch? Did you creampie her? Or is that just a photo glitch? LOL.You guys are too funny.

BoloBellgrande
11-02-21, 21:41
The only reason I posted the pic of Jessica, is because it was reported that a Jessica / Danielle had passed. This is the only Jessica / Danielle that I know of. I've known Jessica for about 4 or 5 years but I've never heard her referred to as Jessica B. Peace.The post was asking a question about the Identity of Danielle! Jessica Daniella name only came up any post because it was the only girl I know of with Danielle in her name. I made it clear, I didn't know if it was the same person because Danielle is Jessica's last name.

Read carefully before you post and ask questions.

I got the most ridiculous PM asking for Jessica Danielle Facebook link. I actually had to PM the guy back and ask him why don't you just search her name!

And by the way, Kiara has a new Facebook page with a recent photo, looks like she took a selfie standing in west side shopping center.

NiteTimer
11-03-21, 01:28
I got word yesterday afternoon that my dear friend Kat(hleen) had passed away from cardiac arrest.
She was fun, thick, and enthusiastic. Real lady. We went through a lot together. She was cool people.
She has a 15 y / o girl and 7 y / o boy. Her daughter gave me the information. RIP Kat. NT out.

BigTruckBob
11-03-21, 12:37
Her name is Selena, and she's a really good person who has been through a lot of tragedy. Typical situation, she has a boyfriend who gets desperate and makes her go out and find dates and then takes all the money. During the day she has to wait on the porch for 10 hours until he gets home, so if you give her a place to stay and some potato chips, she will stay with you all day for $20. I haven't seen her for a while and I was curious what happened to her.

Sportsfan1234
11-03-21, 16:49
I got word yesterday afternoon that my dear friend Kat(hleen) had passed away from cardiac arrest.
She was fun, thick, and enthusiastic. Real lady. We went through a lot together. She was cool people.
She has a 15 y / o girl and 7 y / o boy. Her daughter gave me the information. RIP Kat. NT out.Sorry to hear about your friend.

Mr Jones2
11-03-21, 19:28
Her name is Selena, and she's a really good person who has been through a lot of tragedy. Typical situation, she has a boyfriend who gets desperate and makes her go out and find dates and then takes all the money. During the day she has to wait on the porch for 10 hours until he gets home, so if you give her a place to stay and some potato chips, she will stay with you all day for $20. I haven't seen her for a while and I was curious what happened to her.Where can you find her? What area?

Thanks.

BigTruckBob
11-03-21, 21:26
Where can you find her? What area?

Thanks.I don't know where she is to be honest, that's why I am asking you. She just turned 20, her parents are dead, and she doesn't have anyone else, so she follows her drug addict boyfriend from vacant house to house. During the summertime he had her on MLK near Pennsylvania ave selling water and soda while he sat under an umbrella. Most recently he got a job, and that's why she was sitting on steps all day near North Ave and Ashburton street. She kept a phone but he sold her phone in October so I don't know where she's at now. Watch out if you run into her, I have encountered her boyfriend and he's the type of guy who would act like he's cool with you dating her, ask to use your phone then take it and run. Of course I don't let anyone use my phone so.

FairFight
11-03-21, 23:51
I get that you feel some sort of way about her situation but it's completely her free will choosing to be with that guy. Which mean she needs to want to leave that life otherwise you're just making it easier for her to stay with him.

Crg3400
11-04-21, 05:08
I just heard that Ashley died 2 weeks ago. Everyone knew Ashley was not well but hope she was taking care of herself. In her day Ashley was super model material but the lifestyle caught up. One of the coolest girls I ever meet. A mother of 2 boys, she was her parents only child.

BigTruckBob
11-04-21, 05:26
I get that you feel some sort of way about her situation but it's completely her free will choosing to be with that guy. Which mean she needs to want to leave that life otherwise you're just making it easier for her to stay with him.I agree, and that's why my empathy only goes so far. It's no one else's fault these women who stay with men like that.

BigTruckBob
11-04-21, 09:12
I just heard that Ashley died 2 weeks ago. Everyone knew Ashley was not well but hope she was taking care of herself. In her day Ashley was super model material but the lifestyle caught up. One of the coolest girls I ever meet. A mother of 2 boys, she was her parents only child.I can't remember her, do you have any pictures of her?

SteveStone123
11-04-21, 10:13
I just heard that Ashley died 2 weeks ago. Everyone knew Ashley was not well but hope she was taking care of herself. In her day Ashley was super model material but the lifestyle caught up. One of the coolest girls I ever meet. A mother of 2 boys, she was her parents only child.

Who is this Ashley you are referring to?

The one who is discussed a lot in this forum is from Morrell Park, Washington Blvd.

Strata
11-04-21, 12:55
Who is this Ashley you are referring to?

The one who is discussed a lot in this forum is from Morrell Park, Washington Blvd.I saw MP Ashley earlier this week, alive and well, so Ash E must be someone else.

-Strata.

BoloBellgrande
11-05-21, 10:37
Saw Kiara very recently and her skin looks pale. You can even see the change in complexion in her new Facebook page. She's also very thin, even for her. I told her she needs to go back to Columbia and get better. I'm hoping she doesn't have anything serious.

Jthinas
11-05-21, 11:21
There's an entire thread devoted to Kiara. I'm begging to the people who want to keep talking about this one girl go to that thread and talk about her all you want. But at least 50% of all messages on this thread or about this one girl. Can we please if we have to talk about Kiara. Can we go to her personal thread that is all about her.

Rizalboy
11-05-21, 12:49
There have been a few W / W ladies who have* actually used the "L" word on me. Granted, it was out of friendship and not the romantic kind. And yes, some girls just like dropping that word out of straight bullshitery to try and manipulate. But of those ladies, four of them have actually given ME money on occasion. So those girls are / were real with me. Three of those four have died in the last few years. Tasha, Lori and now Ashley.

Not only was Ashley extremely hot, she was a loving generous woman. She was meticulously clean that bordered on OCD. She was so tidy that she would clean my house and do my laundry when she stayed with me just because she couldn't stand a mess. God, that girl loved folding laundry. She would actually re-fold my laundry. She wasn't a good cook but she was a super picky eater.

Every physical aspect of her was gorgeous. Her hair was the long straight lustrous dark that one imagines when you think of a hot brunette in some stereotypical misogynist joke. Her body was always lean and mean and muscled with just enough body fat to accentuate femininity, though she never exercised. Her eyes were the truest hazel I've ever known. So much so that if you told anyone her eyes were brown or green or that of the changing falling Autumn leaves, you'd be right. She was fairly tall at 5'10". Those legs went allllll the way down to the floor and allllll the way back up. She was neither big boned nor overtly lithe. She was just daaaaammmmnnn. Her rack was perfect. Unless she was pregnant. Then her boobs were even more fucking perfect. Her skin was a creamy porcelain, unblemished by the life. Nay, unblemished PERIOD. She didn't need makeup for her face to be hot. She rolled out of bed smoking hot.

She was funny and open minded. Simultaneously conservative and liberal. She loved all the colors of the rainbow but not afraid to drop the en bomb. You could present her on the red carpet or watch her throw hands on a B. She whooped 2 girls for me without me even asking (separate occasions). One of whom wouldn't stop calling me "chinaman".

I have enough videos and pictures of our times together to start a website of my own with just her. Though the life turns lots of these once nice girls into the worst parts of themselves, you've never even HEARD a story where Ashley did dirt to someone. That's the kind of person she was. Just writing this makes feel me some kind of way.

When she first dropped the L bomb with me, it was genuine. And it was not unrequited on my part. I really loved her person. I had only seen her a few times (not dating) in the last year or so. So I'm really kicking myself for not making more of an effort to be around her. But her last boyfriend kept her under wraps for awhile and she didn't have a good number.

We hear about the awful downfall of so many girls and simply shake our heads with a "That's a damn shame" and "Oh well, they chose this life. " That's not true of Ashley. She struggled to stay a fair and honest person with everyone she knew while struggling with addiction and other health issues.

She's survived by her 2 boys and little girl.

Boys who knew her. Let's raise a glass to our girl.

FairFight
11-05-21, 13:50
That's some wack ass idealization of a women that's with another man.

But really, I'm sure a lot of guys would love that type of experience so that's very positive that you had that.

Apache 12
11-05-21, 16:24
There have been a few W / W ladies who have* actually used the "L" word on me. Granted, it was out of friendship and not the romantic kind. And yes, some girls just like dropping that word out of straight bullshitery to try and manipulate. But of those ladies, four of them have actually given ME money on occasion. So those girls are / were real with me. Three of those four have died in the last few years. Tasha, Lori and now Ashley.

Not only was Ashley extremely hot, she was a loving generous woman. She was meticulously clean that bordered on OCD. She was so tidy that she would clean my house and do my laundry when she stayed with me just because she couldn't stand a mess. God, that girl loved folding laundry. She would actually re-fold my laundry. She wasn't a good cook but she was a super picky eater.

Every physical aspect of her was gorgeous. Her hair was the long straight lustrous dark that one imagines when you think of a hot brunette in some stereotypical misogynist joke. Her body was always lean and mean and muscled with just enough body fat to accentuate femininity, though she never exercised. Her eyes were the truest hazel I've ever known. So much so that if you told anyone her eyes were brown or green or that of the changing falling Autumn leaves, you'd be right. She was fairly tall at 5'10". Those legs went allllll the way down to the floor and allllll the way back up. She was neither big boned nor overtly lithe. She was just daaaaammmmnnn. Her rack was perfect. Unless she was pregnant. Then her boobs were even more fucking perfect. Her skin was a creamy porcelain, unblemished by the life. Nay, unblemished PERIOD. She didn't need makeup for her face to be hot. She rolled out of bed smoking hot.

She was funny and open minded. Simultaneously conservative and liberal. She loved all the colors of the rainbow but not afraid to drop the en bomb. You could present her on the red carpet or watch her throw hands on a B. She whooped 2 girls for me without me even asking (separate occasions). One of whom wouldn't stop calling me "chinaman".

I have enough videos and pictures of our times together to start a website of my own with just her. Though the life turns lots of these once nice girls into the worst parts of themselves, you've never even HEARD a story where Ashley did dirt to someone. That's the kind of person she was. Just writing this makes feel me some kind of way.

When she first dropped the L bomb with me, it was genuine. And it was not unrequited on my part. I really loved her person. I had only seen her a few times (not dating) in the last year or so. So I'm really kicking myself for not making more of an effort to be around her. But her last boyfriend kept her under wraps for awhile and she didn't have a good number.

We hear about the awful downfall of so many girls and simply shake our heads with a "That's a damn shame" and "Oh well, they chose this life. " That's not true of Ashley. She struggled to stay a fair and honest person with everyone she knew while struggling with addiction and other health issues.

Boys who knew her. Let's raise a glass to our girl.NICE STORY!!

Apache Out!

Shune
11-05-21, 17:02

Boys who knew her. Let's raise a glass to our girl.She was hot; She was accommodating; And she was eager to please, especially after you made her acquaintance. She was the last of its kind from the golden days of street mongering. And to all whom never had the pleasure of Ashley; "Here's to the sunny slops of long ago."

Horsetrader
11-05-21, 17:22
There's an entire thread devoted to Kiara. I'm begging to the people who want to keep talking about this one girl go to that thread and talk about her all you want.I'm begging people who don't want to read about Kiara learn to scroll past those posts. This is the streetwalker thread. Last I knew, Kiara was a streetwalker.

Apache 12
11-05-21, 17:44
I'm begging people who don't want to read about Kiara learn to scroll past those posts. This is the streetwalker thread. Last I knew, Kiara was a streetwalker.I beg to agree with You Horse.

NiteTimer
11-05-21, 18:38

Boys who knew her. Let's raise a glass to our girl.I miss Tasha & Lori too.

Oakwood99
11-05-21, 18:50
She was hot; She was accommodating; And she was eager to please, especially after you made her acquaintance. She was the last of its kind from the golden days of street mongering. And to all whom never had the pleasure of Ashley; "Here's to the sunny slops of long ago."She was definitely a throwback from the good old days.

RIP lady.

Oak.

Budge96
11-05-21, 23:40
Wow I didn't realize you guys were talking about that Ashley, my my haven't seen her to date in nearly ten years but I had seen her walking around with a boyfriend or a girl or two here and there.

She was a real stunner back in the day one of the first girls I ever dated on Wilkins actually when she used to post up near the circle when I think she mentioned she was about nineteen years old, man was she a sweetie!

I believe that was around '03 or '05,maybe back when red haired Chrissy was starting out she's another I miss.

I am very sorry for the loss she was by all measures a rarity, one of my favs now was quite close to her in lockup they were called the two Ashley's or Ashly twins because they kinda favored each other and we're both stunners.

That's really sad she didn't get out and for certain she will be missed, my sincere condolences to family and those that were close, B.

Barraquda22
11-06-21, 02:35
There's an entire thread devoted to Kiara. I'm begging to the people who want to keep talking about this one girl go to that thread and talk about her all you want. But at least 50% of all messages on this thread or about this one girl. Can we please if we have to talk about Kiara. Can we go to her personal thread that is all about her.Fine. Ill do it. STFU. Its the SW thread, she is a SW. What, she won't see you cause you are a shitbag or something? For whatever reason that you are so damn butthurt over her is prolly your own damn fault. Quit bitchin and scroll by it or feel free to piss off. Goddamned bitchin and whining. Act like fucking grown men. Jfc.

BQ22.

Assman To You
11-06-21, 11:21
I noticed across from the Uhaul at that intersection with Wash Blvd there is a webcam at the base of the telephone pole aimed where girls hang.

BTW, how hard is it to scroll past Kiaras name if you have no interest? No I'm not putting her on a separate thread.

Assman To You
11-06-21, 11:30
I noticed across from the Uhaul at that intersection with Wash Blvd there is a webcam at the base of the telephone pole aimed where girls hang.

BTW, how hard is it to scroll past Kiaras name if you have no interest? No I'm not putting her on a separate thread.

Assman To You
11-06-21, 11:33
Please PM me if you happen to have phone numbers for.

Kayla in Brookland.

Ashley in Dundalk said she loves in Laurel and has a car.

Taylor on Conklin.

Frank76
11-06-21, 16:42
Hey there used to be a rent a room near Wilkens run by Cassie & Rob. Then Cassie passed away and the place was no longer in business. Well someone told me it is renting out rooms again. The place was gross, but it got the job done for little money. Has anyone been there recently? Who is running it now?

Also, a SW told me there is another place across the street that does the same thing. She said it was much nicer inside. Any Intel?

Frank Out!

Phyuck Yiu
11-06-21, 17:59
I had to debunk this, it's not a webcam. It's a piece of electrical that was fallen from a transformer. Here is the pic. Rest assure, it's safe from appearance so.

Phyuck!

P.S., I like Kiara too. If yall don't, keep scrolling scrolling scrolling! 🤣.

DiscreteCasual
11-06-21, 20:35
Saw Kiara very recently and her skin looks pale. You can even see the change in complexion in her new Facebook page. She's also very thin, even for her. I told her she needs to go back to Columbia and get better. I'm hoping she doesn't have anything serious.Took her to the notel a few days ago and she was a skeleton, at least 10-15 lbs down from when I saw her 2 weeks ago. I won't repeat until she gets cleaned up again. If she survives. -DC.

BigTruckBob
11-06-21, 21:18
Please PM me if you happen to have phone numbers for.

Kayla in Brookland.

Ashley in Dundalk said she loves in Laurel and has a car.

Taylor on Conklin.Do you have a picture of Kayla? I have a number if it's the same one.

BoloBellgrande
11-06-21, 21:43
Apparently there's a young 17 year old knife wielding black guy threatening street walking if they don't give him a BJ. Light blue and grey Nike sweat top is all I could remember from what I was told, I had my eyes and mind on my surroundings as the story was being told to me.

He's been mostly preying on white girls and has been mostly successful, until he ran across my Puerto Rican / Italian spit fire and got cut in the arm.

His modus operandi is to walk up on a streetwalker and ask for a BJ for 20 bucks, if he's refused, he grabs her by the throat and threatens to use a knife on them. I think he tried it on a few sistas and got a beat down but, apparently, he's still at it.

BoloBellgrande
11-06-21, 21:55
What's the big deal? Funny how Kiara was all the rage and every swinging dick that read the forum was trying to get with her, now that she's gone down hill, line most girls that live that life do, posting a out her has become a anoyance.

Anyway, the reason I shared the post in the streetwalker thread is because I felt it important to let everyone know how she looked when I saw her. Kiara's skin has always been the most beautiful shade of brown, no matter how thin she was. This is the first time I remember her ever looking pale and off color. That's usually one of the signs of Hep C. I thought it was worth mentioning.

Im The Slime
11-06-21, 23:35
[I'm just posting a pic from a video I made with this foxy girl that someone said might've died.

Lilmills13
11-06-21, 23:55
Was just curious is Kandi still around?

BigTruckBob
11-07-21, 07:43
I had to debunk this, it's not a webcam. It's a piece of electrical that was fallen from a transformer. Here is the pic. Rest assure, it's safe from appearance so.

Phyuck!

P.S., I like Kiara too. If yall don't, keep scrolling scrolling scrolling!.Thanks for debunking that because I was super paranoid after reading it. I scroll by the Kiara stories, and I recommend others do the same if you don't want to read it. Although I think she's low quality and dirty, some of these people worship that little animal and this is the only place they can talk about her. It also keeps the boards active, but we also have to put up fresh faces to stop the boards from going stale too. Funny story, someone decorated the park where Kiara stands with scarecrows, I laughed to myself because I saw her out there and I thought to myself that I would rather bang that scarecrow than Kiara. LOL.

BigTruckBob
11-07-21, 07:47
Apparently there's a young 17 year old knife wielding black guy threatening street walking if they don't give him a BJ. Light blue and grey Nike sweat top is all I could remember from what I was told, I had my eyes and mind on my surroundings as the story was being told to me.

He's been mostly preying on white girls and has been mostly successful, until he ran across my Puerto Rican / Italian spit fire and got cut in the arm.

His modus operandi is to walk up on a streetwalker and ask for a BJ for 20 bucks, if he's refused, he grabs her by the throat and threatens to use a knife on them. I think he tried it on a few sistas and got a beat down but, apparently, he's still at it.Being vigilant is always a good thing, also everyone watch out around westside shopping center, some kids are shooting cars with paintballs.

As far as the hooker's story about the guy with a knife. Have you ever noticed these tales are always about a Mexican or a black trying to harm them? I heard a similar tale yesterday from someone who I have dated before, and I just canceled the date. The hooker claimed that she was running on 5th street from four "black" women who were jealous that she was getting all the dates, when suddenly a "Mexican" with a Rambo knife pulled her into an alley demanding a BJ. She claimed that she only did it because there's a serial killer "Mexican"chopping up only white prostitutes in the Brooklyn area. When I asked her why didn't she report her attack to the police, she claimed that she tried but the officers were also "Mexican" and they called her a white puta and said they don't protect white girls. I've never seen more than 1 black hooker on 5th street, and certainly not 4 of them. I know some of these woman go through real stuff, but others seem to fabricate stories to make themselves out to be victims. My logic is if they are willing to create these tales about others, what will they say about me?

BoloBellgrande
11-07-21, 08:17
[I'mjustpostingapicfromavideoImadewiththisfoxygirlthatsomeonesaidmight'vedied.That picture you posted doesn't due her justice compared to the way she looked before her addiction got a hold of her. She's a sweet quirky girl. I really hope it's not her and someone who's first name is Danielle.

Strata
11-07-21, 10:32
Does anyone have a current number for Red? She didn't have a phone last time I saw her. Trying to meet up with her today.

-Strata.

HeadLuvr
11-07-21, 12:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Assman To You
11-07-21, 14:58
Are you talking about this Kayla?KLove, can you PM me her # ? Also clear your inbox.

Oakwood99
11-07-21, 16:41
Hey there used to be a rent a room near Wilkens run by Cassie & Rob. Then Cassie passed away and the place was no longer in business. Well someone told me it is renting out rooms again. The place was gross, but it got the job done for little money. Has anyone been there recently? Who is running it now?

Also, a SW told me there is another place across the street that does the same thing. She said it was much nicer inside. Any Intel?

Frank Out!Frank,

I used Rob's place a couple of weeks ago. I don't normally use the rooms but I wanted to tag this girl since I haven't seen her in a while. She also wanted to stay in the area. The basement room was fixed up and bedding looked clean. I normally bring a clean sheet with me in the event I'm in a pinch. The other place, I went there months ago and was not impressed. Things may have changed since then.

Oak.

CowboysFan
11-07-21, 22:07
That's ridiculous to post in another thread on the GOAT Kiara. I'd rather come here and see posts about her ups and downs. Last week I reached out to her 3 different days, no reply.

Finally Saturday she replies, but I was unable to make it out. Who had her all week LOL.

CowboysFan
11-07-21, 22:13
Caught her the other night at the triangle. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip. Not the best head I've had before but her cuteness busted my nut. Curious how the kitty is, but I hope she's clean. Surprised there's not more posts on her. I guess we all do it. We try to keep them utr and to our selves.

Side note. Anyone else still poking Puerto Rican Jessica / Melina?

I threw out a few posts but no one caught it and replied.

CowboysFan
11-07-21, 22:21
Anyone know if she still dates? She was locked up and now she's cleaned up. Wonder if she still dates?

Loomy
11-08-21, 00:07
Humm, 3 unreliable SWs got together to make up the same story about one guy? Does not pass my bovine defication test.They sit on corners for hours talking an exchanging stories. The herd mentality runs deep. At some point a few years ago about 2 or 3 SW started refusing to get on top and ride. They all said I have a Bf and that is reserved for him. Then there was this one time all the females just had to have McDonalds 24 hr breakfast, the mini pancakes after a date. Why all of a sudden all need the same meal after every date? Because they sit around and talk about that.

BMoreBeast
11-08-21, 07:01
Anyone know if theres anything downtown in the city? I usually got a little free time before I got to be at work in the morning.

Member #1759
11-08-21, 09:19
She has a 15 y / o girl and 7 y / o boy. Her daughter gave me the information. RIP Kat. NT out.What happen to all your vids? You are legendary!

BigTruckBob
11-08-21, 13:11
There was a big ass BSW out at Walbrook Junction, she was walking holding her butt. I pulled up and talked to her and asked her why was she walking like that, and her response was candid. She said she's walking like that because every man always want to do anal with her.

HeadLuvr
11-08-21, 13:29
They sit on corners for hours talking an exchanging stories. The herd mentality runs deep. At some point a few years ago about 2 or 3 SW started refusing to get on top and ride. They all said I have a Bf and that is reserved for him. Then there was this one time all the females just had to have McDonalds 24 hr breakfast, the mini pancakes after a date. Why all of a sudden all need the same meal after every date? Because they sit around and talk about that.I don't doubt that SWs talk. I'm sure info is exchanged on who overpays, who the dummies are, best practices to provide minimal effort for the $$, etc. But do you really think a bunch of dope fiend ass women are collaborating on breakfast meals? They may say, "Hey you can often get the dates to tip you with food so you don't have to spend any of what they paid you on food. Just ask". I Can see that happening. But you really think they going to order pancakes just because someone else does? I hope that was said tongue-in-cheek. Smh.

BigTruckBob
11-08-21, 13:35
I picked her up on 5th, she's a little older than I like, but she has a big ass and only asked for $20 so I went through with it. I don't remember her name but it was pretty good. She talked a lot about her "husband" pushing her to doing this by not giving her money.

Dj Hunter
11-08-21, 13:42
Anyone know if theres anything downtown in the city? I usually got a little free time before I got to be at work in the morning.Fayette Street around the courthouse used to be active during late nights / early mornings. It's been years since I've been out there so I can't verify whether its still active. The girls out there were typically from the Block and were a bit pricier, but they were also much better looking than what you'd find elsewhere.

BigTruckBob
11-08-21, 14:02
She's 22, you can find her on North Ave and Popular Grove. I would recommend only picking her up when you see her and not giving her your number. She shares a phone with her child's father and he's the one who is actually texting "Daddy I miss you" not her. Other than that she's extremely tight, has a good personality, and can deepthroat like no other.

Thundra89
11-08-21, 16:07
Was just curious is Kandi still around?I ran into her at the grocery store about 7 months ago

Got her number but never actually called her Don't know if the number is still good.

MarkWalz
11-08-21, 16:45
Was just curious is Kandi still around?I run into her from time to time during my errands. Guess our routine intersects. I've never officially met her just know about her from here. Was trying to have small talk to see what be but stopped when she mentioned a husband.

Satya
11-08-21, 17:16
I picked her up on 5th, she's a little older than I like, but she has a big ass and only asked for $20 so I went through with it. I don't remember her name but it was pretty good. She talked a lot about her "husband" pushing her to doing this by not giving her money.I wouldn't stick my dick in that face if she gave me $20. You must be one horny man.

BigTruckBob
11-08-21, 18:52
I wouldn't stick my dick in that face if she gave me $20. You must be one horny man.LOL, your comment about your own preferences doesn't contribute anything of substance, but I agree with you. Her greatest asset was Not her face, I saw her big ass first and then she took the hoodie off, so I said what the hell. I had free time so I bent her ugly ass over. It was pretty good but I wouldn't repeat.

Apache 12
11-08-21, 19:19
I wouldn't stick my dick in that face if she gave me $20. You must be one horny man.Yuk, yuk, YUUUK I agree with You, that's one ugly woman right there, I'm sorry, and I know I'm not the best looking man but daaaamn, I be in my running shoes even if she wanted to pay me a 100 dollars. YUK!

Apache 12
11-08-21, 19:25
That's ridiculous to post in another thread on the GOAT Kiara. I'd rather come here and see posts about her ups and downs. Last week I reached out to her 3 different days, no reply.

Finally Saturday she replies, but I was unable to make it out. Who had her all week LOL.Every-time I saw her she was on her meds mission or getting picked up by another monger. SMH.

Derrick1984
11-08-21, 19:30
Yuk, yuk, YUUUK I agree with You, that's one ugly woman right there, I'm sorry, and I know I'm not the best looking man but daaaamn, I be in my running shoes even if she wanted to pay me a 100 dollars. YUK!That's Annie. She gives good service but don't trust anything she says. I have seen her a few times over the years and she has told me several conflicting stories about multiple subjects. Good mouth and tight box though.

Loomy
11-08-21, 20:07
I don't doubt that SWs talk. I'm sure info is exchanged on who overpays, who the dummies are, best practices to provide minimal effort for the $$, etc. But do you really think a bunch of dope fiend ass women are collaborating on breakfast meals? They may say, "Hey you can often get the dates to tip you with food so you don't have to spend any of what they paid you on food. Just ask". I Can see that happening. But you really think they going to order pancakes just because someone else does? I hope that was said tongue-in-cheek. Smh.Maybe one mentions how good it taste after a date or taking meds, and just like that another wants to try it. It is basically how word of mouth works. Someone puts an idea in their head and spreads from one girl to the next as they stand around waiting on dates.

Satya
11-08-21, 22:27
Maybe one mentions how good it taste after a date or taking meds, and just like that another wants to try it. It is basically how word of mouth works. Someone puts an idea in their head and spreads from one girl to the next as they stand around waiting on dates.Why wouldn't the women talk about the johns they see everyday like the mongers do here? Its the same thing, they talk about smelly dicks, little dicks, men who cum quickly and those who don't tip well and such.

Happy One
11-08-21, 22:52
I picked her up on 5th, she's a little older than I like, but she has a big ass and only asked for $20 so I went through with it. I don't remember her name but it was pretty good. She talked a lot about her "husband" pushing her to doing this by not giving her money.You for got to mention she is short and has extreme large tits hanging dow kissing her navel LOL.

BigTruckBob
11-08-21, 23:41
For all those that PM me, I just ran into her. She's on Park Heights Ave. And Belvedere. She lost some weight and look a little dusty but said she just started Suboxone. She's a good girl with a great Deepthroat!

Mr Jones2
11-08-21, 23:44
Anyone know if she still dates? She was locked up and now she's cleaned up. Wonder if she still dates?Where have you seen her?

BigTruckBob
11-09-21, 00:17
Jane was walking up towards my Truck on 2nd street, but then she suddenly turned around and walked the other way. I then saw her hopped into another car. She looked like she's pregnant now.

DSubmariner
11-09-21, 07:59
Caught her the other night at the triangle. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip. Not the best head I've had before but her cuteness busted my nut. Curious how the kitty is, but I hope she's clean. Surprised there's not more posts on her. I guess we all do it. We try to keep them utr and to our selves.

I threw out a few posts but no one caught it and replied.Picked her up a few weeks back for brain. Weakest BJ ever. Saw her again last week and took her to spot for FS. Still weak BJ and when her clothes came off looked like she was like 3 or 4 months pregnant, either that or extremely inflamed liver. Immediate turn-off for me so I aborted mission. I may have dodged a bullet with her. Ashame because her coochie looked fat for her size. I certainly won't repeat.

Assman To You
11-09-21, 10:19
It just occured to me, are we talking about the one in Brookland?

BigTruckBob
11-09-21, 11:51
It just occured to me, are we talking about the one in Brookland?When I heard about a Danielle dying I asked the same thing and I didn't get a response. I called her and I texted her and didn't get a reply, and she always responds to my text. I was however somewhat mean to her about a month ago; she was blaming her uncle for getting her back on drugs, and she seemed to have been spiraling.

BigTruckBob
11-09-21, 12:02
Apparently she disappeared because she started using, her boyfriend is a major user. She claims she's on Suboxone now. She looks totally different now but she can still perform.

Assman To You
11-09-21, 20:46
When I heard about a Danielle dying I asked the same thing and I didn't get a response. I called her and I texted her and didn't get a reply, and she always responds to my text. I was however somewhat mean to her about a month ago; she was blaming her uncle for getting her back on drugs, and she seemed to have been spiraling.I think it was Jessica / Danielle in Wilkens told me today it was another Danielle also from Wilens who had now been a SW anytime recently. Apparently she found another way to make $$$ and keep the monkey fed. My guess is she was slinging dope herself.

CowboysFan
11-09-21, 22:36
Where have you seen her?Payson / Ashton loop. But its been a year since seen. I see activities on social media.

MrKwell
11-10-21, 09:21
There was a big ass BSW out at Walbrook Junction, she was walking holding her butt. I pulled up and talked to her and asked her why was she walking like that, and her response was candid. She said she's walking like that because every man always want to do anal with her.So that was it? You didn't sample anything?

BigTruckBob
11-10-21, 09:30
I met her the first time a few weeks ago on Belvedere and Wabash. She tried to get the money upfront to give to her boyfriend because he was "sick" and slumped over on the bus stop. I declined those terms. Then she only wanted to do head because she only has sex with her boyfriend, but after 15 minutes of head she asked me if I thought it would be faster to have sex. I couldn't believe it, you couldn't fit a finger in her. It was ridiculously tight, and I was turned on by her moaning "you're too deep he's going to know". I saw her again last night on Wabash and Reisterstown, and she has declined considerably, but some other monger must know how good that puss is because he did a wild you-turn in the intersection and got her before me.

BigTruckBob
11-10-21, 09:35
So that was it? You didn't sample anything?No, I didn't sample her. The post was just a field report to let others know what's outside. She's out there quite often actually, I saw her again yesterday but I didn't stop.

LibidoLuvr
11-10-21, 11:26
Met her at the gas station on North and Asquith. While I was pumping gas. She made eye contact I ask what's up. Ask if I wanted a date. I'm like sure what the hell. Some quick head. Said she had a place. Got there did some head for standard. Average nothing special. As I'm leaving some guy coming to the house. So I guess I left in time.

ElliotSpitzer
11-10-21, 11:54
I ran into Brittney recently 4th street off patasco by accident. She use to be my favorite SW but lost contact. Lucky me caught her again. We chop it up for a few then go hit my spot for some half and half. We park and she goes to town on junior sucking balls and everything just like old times. I told her I'm ready before I pop. I got small car so tell her to open the passenger door and stick her ass out. It felt like 30 degrees outside that night it was fuckin cold as shit. I stuck junior inside her pussy and it felt like a hot muffin right out the oven. It was hot pussy on a cold night could not have felt better. Oh man I was in heaven pounding away for about 4 good deep strokes and pulled out and blasted off all over her ass. I tried to stick it back in but she wouldn't let me. Pulled up my pants up hopped back in car. Dropped her off at home and was on my way. Great service as usual. Will see her again soon. Damage 40 bucks.

NietzscheKeen
11-10-21, 12:34
Been frequenting the Morrell area lately. Yesterday noticed a "hot" young thing but never could catch her. She has long dark hair, was wearing black cut off knee length ripped up jeans. Reminded me of a 90's heroin rocker chick. Any body done anything with her?

Met this other chick. Middle aged, dark hair, couldn't understand what she was saying so I didn't get her name. She gave an awesome baby though. Will definitely repeat.

Got a baby from Beth the day before. It was OK. Both these girls were all business, which I appreciate.

Loomy
11-10-21, 17:27
Why wouldn't the women talk about the johns they see everyday like the mongers do here? Its the same thing, they talk about smelly dicks, little dicks, men who cum quickly and those who don't tip well and such.That is what I am saying. They talk. My responses are to another monger that posted a comment about several girls talking about a guy trying to forcibly get oral from them and how could it be made up. And my point is these girls talk, they hear a story and maybe repeat it as their own. They have had a lot of trauma in their life with addiction and tough childhood upbringing. It is not a stretch that they could. These girl's have mental health issues and their brains can trick them into believing a story is their own and retelling it. Its called "Adoption Story".

JankMaster
11-10-21, 19:41
Payson / Ashton loop. But its been a year since seen. I see activities on social media.Are we referring to mixed / rican cee cee.

Lilmills13
11-10-21, 19:53
Wasn't much out on a Tuesday night. But did run into BBW Alison on Ashton. She is always a treat. Very kind and accommodating. Provides a excellent BBBJ. Lots of slurping, love the wetness just drip on down. I'll always make the scoop if I see her out.

Apache 12
11-10-21, 20:57
Are we referring to mixed / rican cee cee.Yes that's the Cece we're talking about.

DMonkey85
11-10-21, 23:15
If you sharing the girl I am sharing my room hit me up.

BigTruckBob
11-11-21, 09:14
I've met her before but I still don't know her name. She's in her late 30's, and hangs around Pennington Ave and Cypress. This woman has a monster ass even though she is not very attractive, but who cares we are not marrying these hookers right LOL? I wanted to take my time on her ass, so I took her to my warehouse where I keep a bed and I bent her over. The head was average but the puss was decent, no smells or odors. I gave her $30, but she kept asking for a tip all the way back to the drop off point, that annoyed me. You can spot her ass from a distance.

JankMaster
11-11-21, 21:19
Wasn't much out on a Tuesday night. But did run into BBW Alison on Ashton. She is always a treat. Very kind and accommodating. Provides a excellent BBBJ. Lots of slurping, love the wetness just drip on down. I'll always make the scoop if I see her out.I love her head. She got some good box too. Usually I just get the head but I sampled the box and was surprised.

She got a stong lookin face but I close my eyes and let that magic mouth go to work.

LightSabers
11-12-21, 01:00
I've met her before but I still don't know her name. She's in her late 30's, and hangs around Pennington Ave and Cypress. This woman has a monster ass even though she is not very attractive, but who cares we are not marrying these hookers right LOL? I wanted to take my time on her ass, so I took her to my warehouse where I keep a bed and I bent her over. The head was average but the puss was decent, no smells or odors. I gave her $30, but she kept asking for a tip all the way back to the drop off point, that annoyed me. You can spot her ass from a distance.What's her hours like? Early early morning?

MrKwell
11-12-21, 01:06
I've met her before but I still don't know her name. She's in her late 30's, and hangs around Pennington Ave and Cypress. This woman has a monster ass even though she is not very attractive, but who cares we are not marrying these hookers right LOL? I wanted to take my time on her ass, so I took her to my warehouse where I keep a bed and I bent her over. The head was average but the puss was decent, no smells or odors. I gave her $30, but she kept asking for a tip all the way back to the drop off point, that annoyed me. You can spot her ass from a distance.Very nice.

BigTruckBob
11-12-21, 01:53
I received a lot of PM's about her so I will try to answer it in the open forum. The first time I met her was on a Saturday during the day time around 3 pm. I tried to do her in my truck but her ass is so phat you can't really hit it properly in a vehicle. The most recent time I got her was early morning around 8 am. I see her often throughout the day but she is usually walking with someone, or standing around too many people for me, I know some mongers don't care about that. She does not go after mongers. If you pull up and not wave she will not approach you, she just walks up and down the street until someone approach's her. She often wears nice dresses, and leans against the pole, with the pole splitting her ass, if she's not walking up and down the street. You can spot her easily because she's the only white street walker I've seen with an ass like that in that area. I know where she lives, but she lives with an older jealous guy, so your best bet is to catch her on the street. When I dropped her off, the guy was outside waiting for her, so she ducked in my truck and asked me to drop her off around the corner. It seems her goal is to get $30 no matter what. If you say you want head she will say $30, if you say you want both she will say $30, and if you say sex only she will say $30. If you take her to a motel or a room, she will expect a $10 tip. I declined to give her a tip, because that's voluntary to me.

DSubmariner
11-12-21, 12:18
I received a lot of PM's about her so I will try to answer it in the open forum. The first time I met her was on a Saturday during the day time around 3 pm. I tried to do her in my truck but her ass is so phat you can't really hit it properly in a vehicle. The most recent time I got her was early morning around 8 am. I see her often throughout the day but she is usually walking with someone, or standing around too many people for me, I know some mongers don't care about that. She does not go after mongers. If you pull up and not wave she will not approach you, she just walks up and down the street until someone approach's her. She often wears nice dresses, and leans against the pole, with the pole splitting her ass, if she's not walking up and down the street. You can spot her easily because she's the only white street walker I've seen with an ass like that in that area. I know where she lives, but she lives with an older jealous guy, so your best bet is to catch her on the street. When I dropped her off, the guy was outside waiting for her, so she ducked in my truck and asked me to drop her off around the corner. It seems her goal is to get $30 no matter what. If you say you want head she will say $30, if you say you want both she will say $30, and if you say sex only she will say $30. If you take her to a motel or a room, she will expect a $10 tip. I declined to give her a tip, because that's voluntary to me.Hahaha. I know who that is just by the top of her head in that photo. Yeah her face is busted but I've often wondered what that ass looks like. Now we know. I didn't know it was booming like that tho. LOL. She's been around a long time and used to be a lot thinner. You're right she doesn't seem to be so obvious but she will give you that look that will let you know what time it is. Used to walk Fairhaven I'm pretty sure.

BigTruckBob
11-12-21, 12:57
I was on Falls Rd for business when I noticed this big ass in a mini skirt bending over with no panties on. Its been years since I picked something up over that way. I gave her the wave and she just smiled so I kept going. Then she put her hands on her hips and kept bending over fixing her shoe, while simultaneously giving everyman with a functional cock an erection. I was going to approach her but I noticed LE behind me.

Top Job
11-12-21, 14:46
Scooped Alisha at Fairhaven & Locust. I would guess late 20's or so. Went to a low traffic area. She gave a very enthusiastic bbbjwcim. Slurped it down nicely. A bit on the chubby side and healthy looking. She doesn't have a cell phone. I would definitely scoop her again. Dark blonde hair.

T. J.

StayAnonymous
11-12-21, 20:41
Found her near the gas stations. 20's with B sized ladies long straight dirty blondish / red head hair and no marks and really clean skin on her face. Smelled a bit homeless but nothing overpowering. Excellent DT and great participation during sidewinder. Says she doesn't do hard drugs. No phone. Says she's only been doing this 3 months to help pay bills. Was too dark to examine her down below. Has anyone else sampled?

Baltimore2020
11-13-21, 02:20
Found her near the gas stations. 20's with B sized ladies long straight dirty blondish / red head hair and no marks and really clean skin on her face. Smelled a bit homeless but nothing overpowering. Excellent DT and great participation during sidewinder. Says she doesn't do hard drugs. No phone. Says she's only been doing this 3 months to help pay bills. Was too dark to examine her down below. Has anyone else sampled?All facts. She is a new face on the block but already acquainted with Val, Amber and Stephanie. Picked her up couple of times on Dundalk ave. She has small eyes with a chunky body type. Went for a head first then saw her body and V were clean with no marks. She said she doesn't do hard drugs so backseat we went. The V was really wet but she couldn't take a pounding. She said she hasn't had sex frequently for a long time. She also brings condoms with her. She will take your number and text when her kid is done playing. Agreed that her BBBJ was top notch. Will scoop her up again next time.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
11-13-21, 02:26
Scooped Alisha at Fairhaven & Locust. I would guess late 20's or so. Went to a low traffic area. She gave a very enthusiastic bbbjwcim. Slurped it down nicely. A bit on the chubby side and healthy looking. She doesn't have a cell phone. I would definitely scoop her again. Dark blonde hair.

T. J.What does she look like? The black hair girl? I picked up Courtney at the same spot and she is freaking awesome at her head job but her V is still loose due to gave birth less than 2 months ago. I will look for both of them again.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
11-13-21, 02:33
When I heard about a Danielle dying I asked the same thing and I didn't get a response. I called her and I texted her and didn't get a reply, and she always responds to my text. I was however somewhat mean to her about a month ago; she was blaming her uncle for getting her back on drugs, and she seemed to have been spiraling.I remembered picked her up 2 weeks ago. She has a scar on her face where eye is. She tried to explain but I didn't listen. Her BBBJ was weak. Then I took her to the backseat hoping to finish but her V has an oder so I couldn't continue. She said she doesn't have a phone which I didn't even ask for. She is always by the park and I've seen her every time I go by. I wouldn't repeat again.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
11-13-21, 02:39
Picked her up a few weeks back for brain. Weakest BJ ever. Saw her again last week and took her to spot for FS. Still weak BJ and when her clothes came off looked like she was like 3 or 4 months pregnant, either that or extremely inflamed liver. Immediate turn-off for me so I aborted mission. I may have dodged a bullet with her. Ashame because her coochie looked fat for her size. I certainly won't repeat.I think I reviewed her not too long ago. Her head is weak and I did suspect she is pregnant at least 4 months. But her V is definitely nice. I blew it in 2 minutes as my 2nd date of the day after she climbed on top of me at the front seat. Something about girls climb over to driver seat to be on top just turn me on.

Be safe,

B.

Thundra89
11-13-21, 05:03

T. J.She's a regular of mine I usually just knock on the door at her house and usually she's home.

Thundra89
11-13-21, 05:10
Was out last night in the early evening looking around saw this WSW with cute space buns in her hair.

Had to pick her up. +Said her name is Courtney 29 yo headed out to Tim's to do the deed.

When I saw her stripped I was like WOW nice silky skin and jiggly titles.

Started making out and kissing til she then got on the bed with me and rode me like she was a jockey.

Would love to repeat problem is both of our phones were deaf and I didn't even have a pen and paper.

I'll keep my eye peeled next time. Unless anybody you guys may have been with her and could help me out. PM me.

LookingOn
11-13-21, 06:18
Picked up Andrea 25 yo WSW on Federick and Millington. CIP for. 4.

Thatdudethick
11-13-21, 07:23
Where can I find the videos online of these chicks going to work. I used to watch a guy called a_lot_ofhead. But after pornhub did it's fuck shit you can't really find vids anymore.

LookingOn
11-13-21, 07:54
Here y'all go.

BigTruckBob
11-13-21, 08:53
I almost had her, but while it was raining outside, this idiot monger nearly caused a traffic accident to get her. This woman gave me the best BJ I've ever had, the shit was so intense, you almost lose control and you are overwhelmed with pleasure so much that you explode. You guys know that I never talk like, LOL. She doesn't get high, she just goes out occasionally. I messed up with her because she didn't always want money, she wanted me to get her a crab cake instead, and we eat at her apartment together. She cut me off because I would only get head and pay her and not eat food with her or have vaginal sex.

Daedelus
11-13-21, 11:48
I almost had her, but while it was raining outside, this idiot monger nearly caused a traffic accident to get her. This woman gave me the best BJ I've ever had, the shit was so intense, you almost lose control and you are overwhelmed with pleasure so much that you explode. You guys know that I never talk like, LOL. She doesn't get high, she just goes out occasionally. I messed up with her because she didn't always want money, she wanted me to get her a crab cake instead, and we eat at her apartment together. She cut me off because I would only get head and pay her and not eat food with her or have vaginal sex.What stroll does she walk?

BigTruckBob
11-13-21, 12:14
What stroll does she walk?Patapsco Ave near old Salvation Army. I haven't talked to her in almost a year, but she use to get off of work and walk around near the behind the building. She always has on a dress and looks like a regular woman. I don't know what she expects, but she's obsessed with being treated like a lady, that's the only annoying thing. I think she's like that because her husband passed and maybe older men will take her on dates. I almost never pick up women that old but she's worth it. She use to live in the Apartments nearby and would look for action on her way home. That's all I know.

DSubmariner
11-13-21, 12:30
Has anyone seen or have conact for blondie Amber of Dundalk? Man I f*ked the living dogshit out of that girl a couple of weeks ago. Now I"m sprung. LOL.

PellyMason
11-13-21, 18:26
Has anyone seen or have conact for blondie Amber of Dundalk? Man I f*ked the living dogshit out of that girl a couple of weeks ago. Now I"m sprung. LOL.You have to give her your numbet. She'll call when she is not too high and wants to make money. I give her my number on several differnt pieces of paper. She usually manages to keeo at least one of them.

BMish
11-13-21, 19:26
Some strolls proved to be more fruitful then others in todays travels. The journey began in wilkens where I found big booty brunette steph on payson and ramsay. However that attitude stank a mile away. As soon as she began with her histotionics I told her kick rocks. I went onwards towards the circle where I found nothing but lizards too inebriated to feel for curves. Next I went to morell park where I found a blonde with some huge milkers on the street beside Dunkin donuts. Don't remember her name but she was honest about not swallowing so I was on my way to someone who could meet my particular tastes. Tried my luck at the old SA on patapsco and found a redhead with moderate curves that was rather funsized. Took me up on for an offer of standard and man was it worth it. She sucked long and slow until I busted ropes down her throat. She didn't suck extra hard while I busted so I gave her a tip. Can't remember her name but she is there on weekends around 9 pm. All in all it seems this weather may be very promising, I see more thick ones out and about. There was heavy LEO presence in morell park so be careful out there fellas.

DSubmariner
11-14-21, 08:11
Ran into a wsw named Storm on Fairhaven lasr night around 9 pm. Mid 30"s, brunette ish shoulder length hair around 5'6, 150lbs, just past Mom and Pop store. Had a belly with baby damage as her midriff was exposed. Told me it was her first day out and asked me if where she was standing is where the girls stand. She was a bit hardcore like she was used to tricking in harden urban areas. Asked for digits but refused unless I dated so I kept it pushing. Not really my type overall anyway. Also late post on a young cutie name Helen. Says she's 20 and was with management. I ended up having words with him because he thought that I was a pimp trying to steal her. LOL. Said he had to protect his dollar. Really? I look nothing like a pimp or street person at all. Anyway, she was asking for mad bread for just a BJ, like $60. She is about 110 lbs says she's Russian. Really really sweet young girl. Ashame that she was with that POS. I found her at the circle almost a couple of weeks ago with two other fine ass new faces. One had a phat ass and really looked like a good ol country girl. They got scooped quickly. Here is a pic of Helen. Does anyone know her? The pic really doesn't do her justice.
Update on Amber, spotted her yesterday and she was looking rough. I almost didn't recognize her. She was walking around in circles with two other people. My my what a difference two weeks make. I decided to keep it moving. Looked like she has been on the streets compared to when I met her.Damn!

BigTruckBob
11-14-21, 09:20
She use to look better and had a nice ass, but now she's thin, pale, and simply can't perform oral because she can't stay awake. This woman will get in your ride and just pass out for hours if she could. She gives consent for you to bang her while she's asleep as long as you use a condom, but who wants to do a woman who's passed out? And when I say passed out, I couldn't get her to wake up for 20 minutes, so I poured water on her face and nothing. I took an ice pack and put it on her leg and nothing, I put the AC on high and blasted Johnny Cash and nothing. The only way to wake her was to lift her out your ride and try to walk her around a parking lot, and who has time for that. I won't ever repeat.

Frank76
11-14-21, 12:52
Big Truck Bob you are on fire. Numerous great reports. And usually a nice photo so we can idetify the lovely ladies should we happen to drive by them. I have been tied up with work and other issues and have not been out there much lately. I hope to fix this soon. I will attempt to find Selena. Based on your reommendation, she sounds like a good time.

BMish mentioned passing on Big Butt Stephanie becasue of her bad attitude. I agree with him. I used to see her on a regular basis. But she must hate her life becasue she got nastier and nastier. She would take offense at simple comments. She gives good head, but if you take her to a hotel or room, it is a disaster. She will smoke so much candy that taking care of you is an afterthought. So yeah just drive by and don't stop. Here is a photo of her doing the only thing she is good for and another of her big butt.

Frank Out!

BigTruckBob
11-14-21, 14:28
Frank, thanks for the kudos and all of your reporting as well. Knowledge is power!

BoloBellgrande
11-14-21, 15:52
Big Truck Bob you are on fire. Numerous great reports. And usually a nice photo so we can idetify the lovely ladies should we happen to drive by them. I have been tied up with work and other issues and have not been out there much lately. I hope to fix this soon. I will attempt to find Selena. Based on your reommendation, she sounds like a good time.

BMish mentioned passing on Big Butt Stephanie becasue of her bad attitude. I agree with him. I used to see her on a regular basis. But she must hate her life becasue she got nastier and nastier. She would take offense at simple comments. She gives good head, but if you take her to a hotel or room, it is a disaster. She will smoke so much candy that taking care of you is an afterthought. So yeah just drive by and don't stop. Here is a photo of her doing the only thing she is good for and another of her big butt.

Frank Out!Is this the same girl I see on Backpage with Molly sometimes? Might be another girl that looks similar to her though.

I dated her once some years back on a recommendation from a local who was in the know about the girls. He recommended her because of her ass and even called her and out her on the phone with me and she sweard up and down that she had phatest ass and have the best service.

As always, girls that talk a good game, don't have any! She complained before we even got started, told me not to fuck her hard and have a lack luster BJ and was totally rude and upset for no reason the whole time I was with her.

I know she got kicked out of the place she was staying on furrow street a while back. The dude she was going with kicked her out. She had a black eye then too, guess that was a parting gift, LOL.

I've seen her walking around from time to time and she smiles at me and wants to date. I wouldn't fuck that miserable ***** ever again!

My name for her is not Big Butt Stephanie, it's Pinocchio.

Moraxus
11-14-21, 22:15
Is this the same girl I see on Backpage with Molly sometimes? Might be another girl that looks similar to her though.

I dated her once some years back on a recommendation from a local who was in the know about the girls. He recommended her because of her ass and even called her and out her on the phone with me and she sweard up and down that she had phatest ass and have the best service.

As always, girls that talk a good game, don't have any! She complained before we even got started, told me not to fuck her hard and have a lack luster BJ and was totally rude and upset for no reason the whole time I was with her.

I know she got kicked out of the place she was staying on furrow street a while back. The dude she was going with kicked her out. She had a black eye then too, guess that was a parting gift, LOL.

I've seen her walking around from time to time and she smiles at me and wants to date. I wouldn't fuck that miserable ***** ever again!

My name for her is not Big Butt Stephanie, it's Pinocchio.I dated her last year in the rent a room on Furrow. She was the one who called me to set up a date, we agreed on. 35 for half and half and afterwards I said I'd be right back to get change for my .50 and she said why don't you just give me the .50 getting a nasty attitude and complained that I fucked her like a w hore (oh the irony). I've never dated anyone with a worse attitude and sense of entitlement as hers and steer clear of her. Though I see her from time to time outside, she never stands on any corners and pretty sure she works off her phone.

Horsetrader
11-15-21, 00:00
….we agreed on. 35 for half and half and afterwards I said I'd be right back to get change for my .50 ….Seriously? Did you expect change like at a 7-11?

NiteTimer
11-15-21, 12:21
I dated her last year in the rent a room on Furrow. She was the one who called me to set up a date, we agreed on. 35 for half and half and afterwards I said I'd be right back to get change for my .50 and she said why don't you just give me the .50 getting a nasty attitude and complained that I fucked her like a w hore (oh the irony). I've never dated anyone with a worse attitude and sense of entitlement as hers and steer clear of her. Though I see her from time to time outside, she never stands on any corners and pretty sure she works off her phone.She used to say "why everybody keeps trying to doggy me"? . I said your ass is built for it. STFU. I already put out an alert on her 3 years ago. Let her rot with that attitude. Miss hide in the bathroom then rush. Last time I kept letting her think I was going to bust, then made her suck my wood again. I didn't bust, just wanted to make her sorry attitude ass work. She would see me as I drove by. Keep driving by. Trying to get off, not deal with that nasty ass attitude. Pass.

Moraxus
11-15-21, 13:13
Seriously? Did you expect change like at a 7-11?We were in the rent a room on furrow. I went upstairs to get change from Rob, took 2 min.

Satya
11-15-21, 13:22
She use to look better and had a nice ass, but now she's thin, pale, and simply can't perform oral because she can't stay awake. This woman will get in your ride and just pass out for hours if she could. She gives consent for you to bang her while she's asleep as long as you use a condom, but who wants to do a woman who's passed out? And when I say passed out, I couldn't get her to wake up for 20 minutes, so I poured water on her face and nothing. I took an ice pack and put it on her leg and nothing, I put the AC on high and blasted Johnny Cash and nothing. The only way to wake her was to lift her out your ride and try to walk her around a parking lot, and who has time for that. I won't ever repeat.What's up with the black area in your pics?

BigBlitz23
11-15-21, 13:47
Hey fellow mongers,

I have an off day from work tomorrow and was trying to find the monger stroll for some action. The maps for it have disappeared. Anyone have any tips, intel, stroll advice wtc for me. Much appreciated.

BigTruckBob
11-15-21, 17:17
What's up with the black area in your pics?Well, a very evil woman once tried to convince my woman to be believe a nasty rumor that I pick up hookers all day. So I decided to block out anything identifying, just in case someone finds out about my pictures. Also, if I am doing a field report, I will block out other mongers tags, or pictures of them to be courteous.

CoverMan1987
11-15-21, 17:32
Hey fellow mongers,

I have an off day from work tomorrow and was trying to find the monger stroll for some action. The maps for it have disappeared. Anyone have any tips, intel, stroll advice wtc for me. Much appreciated.This still works:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kEVJFu-qc7JA

BigTruckBob
11-15-21, 17:48
She use to work 2nd street, 5th street or stand on the side of the Royal farm in Brooklyn. We use to meet a few times a week but she disappeared and I haven't seen her for a while now. Whoever is using her phone says that it's her and then ask for a cash app payment. I have never known her to play games like that.

Baltimore2020
11-15-21, 17:57
Ran into a wsw named Storm on Fairhaven lasr night around 9 pm. Mid 30"s, brunette ish shoulder length hair around 5'6, 150lbs, just past Mom and Pop store. Had a belly with baby damage as her midriff was exposed. Told me it was her first day out and asked me if where she was standing is where the girls stand. She was a bit hardcore like she was used to tricking in harden urban areas. Asked for digits but refused unless I dated so I kept it pushing. Not really my type overall anyway. Also late post on a young cutie name Helen. Says she's 20 and was with management. I ended up having words with him because he thought that I was a pimp trying to steal her. LOL. Said he had to protect his dollar. Really? I look nothing like a pimp or street person at all. Anyway, she was asking for mad bread for just a BJ, like $60. She is about 110 lbs says she's Russian. Really really sweet young girl. Ashame that she was with that POS. I found her at the circle almost a couple of weeks ago with two other fine ass new faces. One had a phat ass and really looked like a good ol country girl. They got scooped quickly. Here is a pic of Helen. Does anyone know her? The pic really doesn't do her justice.
Update on Amber, spotted her yesterday and she was looking rough. I almost didn't recognize her. She was walking around in circles with two other people. My my what a difference two weeks make. I decided to keep it moving. Looked like she has been on the streets compared to when I met her.Damn!Yep, she was standing at the bottom of fairheaven first. She was like "you got money? "You want me to get in?" "Is this where the hoes show at? I said " no, up there close to the store". I guess that's when you come in. Lmao.

B.

HeadLuvr
11-15-21, 18:24
What's up with the black area in your pics?Weird question. The posts are clearly intended to identify the SW being referenced (and we can clearly see the girls in each photo). And it's blatantly obvious he is editing out his penis. Doesn't seem like that question needs to be asked. I am sincerely hoping you don't want to see his dick. Please tell me you don't want to see his dick.

BigTruckBob
11-15-21, 20:45
Weird question. The posts are clearly intended to identify the SW being referenced (and we can clearly see the girls in each photo). And it's blatantly obvious he is editing out his penis. Doesn't seem like that question needs to be asked. I am sincerely hoping you don't want to see his dick. Please tell me you don't want to see his dick.Lmao, to be honest, he seemed disappointed and I too thought he was hinting around for a dick pic. All joking aside, I am sure no one wants to see my cock in every photo so I block it out, and like I said my woman at home has friends who seem to think I pick up hookers all day. Can you believe someone would think that about me? LOL.

Satya
11-15-21, 21:21
Weird question. The posts are clearly intended to identify the SW being referenced (and we can clearly see the girls in each photo). And it's blatantly obvious he is editing out his penis. Doesn't seem like that question needs to be asked. I am sincerely hoping you don't want to see his dick. Please tell me you don't want to see his dick.I am sorry, you must have been ducking because my question went over your head. I'll aim lower next time.

Moraxus
11-15-21, 21:51
Lmao, to be honest, he seemed disappointed and I too thought he was hinting around for a dick pic. All joking aside, I am sure no one wants to see my cock in every photo so I block it out, and like I said my woman at home has friends who seem to think I pick up hookers all day. Can you believe someone would think that about me? LOL.No one thinks you pick up hookers ALL day. Maybe just half the day.

Thenocturnal
11-15-21, 22:04
Lmao, to be honest, he seemed disappointed and I too thought he was hinting around for a dick pic. All joking aside, I am sure no one wants to see my cock in every photo so I block it out, and like I said my woman at home has friends who seem to think I pick up hookers all day. Can you believe someone would think that about me? LOL.I know police and insurance people recommend engraving it on expensive easy-to-steal stuff like fancy cameras, but you probably shouldn't have let her tattoo her SSN on your talleywhacker.

Satya
11-15-21, 22:58
No one thinks you pick up hookers ALL day. Maybe just half the day.I think that people who can't get attention from women spend their days with the sws.

JohnDoe3053
11-16-21, 06:02

I threw out a few posts but no one caught it and replied.I'm new to the area. Where is the WW loop? I'm tryna hit that up.

CoverMan1987
11-16-21, 09:21
Good morning fellow mongers, I used to monger in North Carolina quite a bit and moved up to Maryland about a year ago. Historically I have only dealt with escorts but as the trend seems to be here the prices are so astronomical it's hard it's it's hardly worth it / affordable. I was hoping some of you senior members that have been in the community / forum for a while would be willing to share with me tips on how you spot an assess SW and initiate the pick up. Also hoping that some of you are willing to share maybe a few contact numbers that I could reach out too. I appreciate everyone in this forum thanks for contributing!

FairFight
11-16-21, 10:06
And yet plenty of married guys here. Guys just like trying new girls.

I think that people who can't get attention from women spend their days with the sws.

SteveStone123
11-16-21, 11:02
I'm new to the area. Where is the WW loop? I'm tryna hit that up.Check the below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is Wilkens Ave / Washington Blvd loop.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

Refer to the post from 08-15-15 09:33 under this thread and it has working link to the loops.

Tazdevil77
11-16-21, 11:39
Does anybody know a Carissa (was told that's her name)? She's from fairhaven and she light skinned it's not CeCe I've known her for 13 yrs. Anyway a co worker lives around fairhaven and needed a ride home we saw her this morning and he said that's Carissa and she's a rip off but didn't say why and I didn't ask. I seen her before and was going to make the scoop but wasn't sure I had enough time so passed. Did I dodge a bullet or is she worth the scoop does anybody know?

Budge96
11-16-21, 12:45
Does anybody know a Carissa (was told that's her name)? She's from fairhaven and she light skinned it's not CeCe I've known her for 13 yrs. Anyway a co worker lives around fairhaven and needed a ride home we saw her this morning and he said that's Carissa and she's a rip off but didn't say why and I didn't ask. I seen her before and was going to make the scoop but wasn't sure I had enough time so passed. Did I dodge a bullet or is she worth the scoop does anybody know?Ordinarily I wouldn't give enough of a damn to leave a negative report but hey you asked? I met this young chick a month or so back with another short slim girl that lives or also stays on Fairhaven she's a brunette very fair very slim but she knows her way around a dick haha.

This young girl Clarissa on the other hand if she's knows what she's doing you couldn't tell it by me, now she didn't grab and dash or anything like that she just acted kind of shy with the Peter and even pulled her butt back while she was giving the soso.

Head which was real annoying, I haven't had a girl do that since high school LOL!! I was simply killing some time and saw her late one night and figured if I can't catch her buddy might as well give her a go. Oh man why oh why.

YMMV but I'm a hard pass the next time around even if her girl is offering a double so what! Haha, B.

Truckie2
11-16-21, 13:01
I was riding around yesterday morning around 1030 seeing what might be out. Saw a WSW on Washburn near 3rd, talking to a monger. A BSW on Garrett and another on 4th near Washburn. There was a WSW on 5th walking the middle of the street near Pontiac. I wanted to see what else was out and about. Nothing on Wash. Blvd. On Wilkins I saw a white girl walking between Catherine and Bentalou but not sure if she was looking for a date or not. I made a you-turn at Smallwood and drove by and she gave me a look. Went around the block to come back out to Wilkins hoping she would be close to the intersection of Wilkens and Pulaski and she was. She gave a little nod and I returned it, she climbed in we exchanged pleasantries, said her name is Samantha and off we went. She guided me to a nice spot and did her lip action thing for the normal compensation. After dropping her back off at Wilkens and Bentalou I hit the rest of that loop. Saw a few stumbling around on Ashton, one tripping and almost falling due to a crack in the sidewalk. My time was running short so I left the area.

BigTruckBob
11-16-21, 14:07
And yet plenty of married guys here. Guys just like trying new girls.I know it's difficult but try to ignore these negative comments from people putting down our hobby here. Like you said, most of us have wives or are in relationships and we're just pasting time by. This group here have certainly helped limited my bad experiences, so I try to share often as I can. We are mostly a good group here, and by sharing information we help each other. Those who only post negative comments, never post reviews, never post pictures of ladies, or share anything that can actually help us should not be taken seriously. They are not here for the same reasons as the majority of us, a few of them act like they don't like women, as they only want to argue with us men, or are here looking for dick pics.

UdubDude
11-16-21, 18:43
This still works:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kEVJFu-qc7JANope. It doesn't work.

CoverMan1987
11-16-21, 20:30
Nope. It doesn't work.On the Baltimore main page go down to the bottom <user blog> about the 4th thread down its labeled "loop maps". Under that check out post #15. It has the same link I posted but seems to work fine on there. Opens right up in Google maps with all the loops.

Oakwood99
11-16-21, 20:53
I ran into Kylie a few weeks back near the circle. She had on a black dress with heels that accented her ass to the fullest. It's been a minute since I've seen her so I was anxious to get reacquainted 😀 at Timmy's. Not to give a blow by blow but the head game is tight and so is the box (soft and wet) Got to give it to her she keeps her appearance up when she's out there. YMMV.

Oak.

RockyB
11-16-21, 23:19
Scooped up cat as in kitty cat. She's just a little thing at the circle. Got all the wrong vibes (I've been at this a long time, I know when it ain't right). First off she wants to smoke in the car', nothing like explaining why the car smells like a cigarette. Started off with "we got to stay close to the circle" sorry darling but you go where I say we go. Then she wants to know how much I got to spend. Asked if she had a cover and that was a no go too. That was it for me, right to the curb big time attitude at this point, said I was probably a cheap fuck, with only a 20 to my name. Nothing about me says $20 so too bad little girlie.

Horsetrader
11-17-21, 00:03
….That was it for me, right to the curb big time attitude at this point, said I was probably a cheap fuck, with only a 20 to my name. Nothing about me says $20 so too bad little girlie.I generally act like I have very little money. If she has an early bad attitude, I'll ask something like "What can we do for $12?" Sometimes they get out of the car at the next stop, which is ideal.

BigBlackDadyyy
11-17-21, 11:44
Mystery girls name is Korrine.Any more information on Korrina? I'm trying to hook up! Where can I find her or reach her.

BigTruckBob
11-17-21, 12:20
Excuse the picture quality, I am upgrading my camera soon. I recommend avoiding this Jane, I met her at the Royal farm on Fayette Street. She whined the entire time about her children's father not working and how much she hates having to sell her vagina. She has a nice wide ass, and decent breast, but tried to get the money without having to do the deed through several tactics. She first tried to be my friend, then gave an improbable sad story, and went as far as to ask for some generosity. While doing the BJ she sighed and loudly exhaled and was just being unpleasant because she wanted me to give her the money for free. She then said that I couldn't release in her mouth, or on her face, and then immediately fell asleep. I ended up jacking off the rest of the way and I accidentally sprayed her face and long hair in the process. By the time I cleaned up, it had mostly dried on her face and I woke her up. I gave her $20 and she started sobbing because she's worth more blah blah blah. I saw her the next morning and she tried to apologize and ask for a second chance but I pulled off.

Apache 12
11-17-21, 13:23
I generally act like I have very little money. If she has an early bad attitude, I'll ask something like "What can we do for $12?" Sometimes they get out of the car at the next stop, which is ideal.Man Horse, that's a great move! I may have to follow those steps next time I get one with an attitude.

LightSabers
11-17-21, 14:36
About 5'5, with dark hair that's long on one side but shaven on the other. Seemed cool at first, gave great bbjcim so I gave her tip on top of standard. Would repeat but not a fan of those with attitude. Picked her up on Jeffrey around 4 am.

I'm still looking for Annie though. Anyone who has her digits, I have digits to trade. Peace.

BigPappay
11-17-21, 14:36
Cruised for 2 hours today only to find several urchants all of which looked like someone took a couple swings with a baseball bat to their heads. Changing shifts to nights so I don't have to look to close at these gals faces. Like the good trucker said, lay Peback and let her work the stovepipe. Don't get up to look at her or you'll little dude will lose all interest. Peace, BP.

Moraxus
11-17-21, 16:34
Cruised for 2 hours today only to find several urchants all of which looked like someone took a couple swings with a baseball bat to their heads. Changing shifts to nights so I don't have to look to close at these gals faces. Like the good trucker said, lay Peback and let her work the stovepipe. Don't get up to look at her or you'll little dude will lose all interest. Peace, BP.It can be hard to see at night, sometimes you can't really see their face until they walk up to your car. If she's not what I was hoping for sometimes I'll act like I stopped to give her 2 bucks instead of straight-up rejecting the girl which is awkward.

MrKwell
11-17-21, 18:41
It can be hard to see at night, sometimes you can't really see their face until they walk up to your car. If she's not what I was hoping for sometimes I'll act like I stopped to give her 2 bucks instead of straight-up rejecting the girl which is awkward.Yeah, I don't know how many times I drove up to some of them thinking they look good. Only to be scared shitless at what they look like up close. Couldn't pull off fast enough.

StayAnonymous
11-17-21, 20:16
Native american Romanian gypsy 160# clean skin. No marks on hands or face really. Smells like fresh urine though. Standard rates and friendly. Ww loop.

Oakwood99
11-17-21, 23:16
I scooped Andrea up this week by the circle. Andrea is about 5'2 blonde, very cute. I've scooped her before however we've only did mic work (crazy head). I tapped the box this week and I was not disappointed. I didn't see any marks, she has very nice tan skin. The only drawback for me is after about 10 minutes she asked "if I was close". She did hang in there throughout time. I will repeat every chance I get. She has a number, unfortunately not working at this time. YMMV.

Oak.

BMish
11-18-21, 03:05
Thanks for the consensus on this particular provider guys. I used to pound this walker extra hard during doggy just because her attitude rubbed me the wrong way back when her ass was way phatter and fuller. Now she's got more attitude than ass and the only reason she probably complains about doggy position is because she can't shit talk you in that position. Man can she fuck once you've thoroughly made it clear from the get go you have no time for her madness, almost like you have to discipline her. The only reason a walker like that is still out there with a body like that is because no one can stand her enough to be her sugar daddy. That says a lot about her demeanor because honestly if she was more agreeable she wouldn't be on the market I guarantee that to you.

I realized it wasn't some regular pampered princess shit with her after picking her up when she was fresh out of jail with a monstrous bubble butt in tow a couple years back. My approach then was rather rough told her to get in and get ready for a pounding. This girl loves to be serenaded in insults aggressively like its the only thing that'll get her in the mood. If you'd be sweet with her, she'll walk all over you. If you treat her like a two dollar prostitute she'll aquiesce like the masochist she is at heart. Weirdest thing ever right? Tell me why I saw her again with a sudden need to spank her ass til its turns red while rubbing oil all over it today and she acts all submissive, not a peep. Came on her face too afterwards, said nothing at all on the drive back. She even took a cleaning wipe and cleaned my member off from her throat slime. I've never face fucked a girl til she puked (outside my car of course), and still kept going with more rigor. I'm telling you guys some women were built for high level sport fucking of all kinds. All for a Jackson. Not my proudest brainz session when you take the providers face and just start drilling her till you swill up and nut all over their face. Needless to say, my stress is relieved. Still have a headache from her annoying voice though. 0/10 behavior, 7. 5/ 10 bubble butt, very rough sloppy face fucking / 10 head. I'm not exactly sure If I like powering through an oral session with residual throat slime on my pubes, good thing it was on a stomach filled with nothing but grape soda on her part. I took a bath because I felt some type of way afterwards to clean up from that whole scenario. Purple drank on my dick guys, that's a first, hopefully a last. Revenge throat fucks hit different. Report over, I want a refund. I go out mongering to relax not redress greivances, LOL.

Top Job
11-18-21, 09:04
Patapsco Ave near old Salvation Army. I haven't talked to her in almost a year, but she use to get off of work and walk around near the behind the building. She always has on a dress and looks like a regular woman. I don't know what she expects, but she's obsessed with being treated like a lady, that's the only annoying thing. I think she's like that because her husband passed and maybe older men will take her on dates. I almost never pick up women that old but she's worth it. She use to live in the Apartments nearby and would look for action on her way home. That's all I know.How old would you guess she is? I saw a woman in MP across from the Deli yesterday about noon. She locked eyes with me but didn't smile. I would guess she was mid to late 60's. I was short on time so didn't pull over to see if she'd get in my car.

Curious T. J.

Jgm1291
11-18-21, 10:25
How old would you guess she is? I saw a woman in MP across from the Deli yesterday about noon. She locked eyes with me but didn't smile. I would guess she was mid to late 60's. I was short on time so didn't pull over to see if she'd get in my car.

Curious T. J.I'm also curious myself. TJ, was the lady blonde?

BigTruckBob
11-18-21, 11:14
How old would you guess she is? I saw a woman in MP across from the Deli yesterday about noon. She locked eyes with me but didn't smile. I would guess she was mid to late 60's. I was short on time so didn't pull over to see if she'd get in my car.

Curious T. J.It might have been her, I have never seen another older woman, that put together, and who dresses sexy walking around in that area. I don't think she uses drugs, or chase cars, I think she primarily goes for those truck drivers who dock behind old Salvation Army, who else would be seen taking her out for dinner and risk being caught cheating. When I first saw her I thought she looked out of place, and she didn't smile or wave, but I said to myself why else would a woman walk behind a place like that so I approached her. I've never asked her age, but I would guess 60's, she has some flabby areas, and she once talked about President Carter and comparing him to Trump. If she voted for Carter she would be at least 63. When I get her again I am making a porn of that BJ!

LuvTitz
11-18-21, 11:33
Scooped up cat as in kitty cat. She's just a little thing at the circle. Got all the wrong vibes (I've been at this a long time, I know when it ain't right). First off she wants to smoke in the car', nothing like explaining why the car smells like a cigarette. Started off with "we got to stay close to the circle" sorry darling but you go where I say we go. Then she wants to know how much I got to spend. Asked if she had a cover and that was a no go too. That was it for me, right to the curb big time attitude at this point, said I was probably a cheap fuck, with only a 20 to my name. Nothing about me says $20 so too bad little girlie.Agreed. Picked her up a few weeks ago. Attractive and petite with a nice ass, but just terrible demeanor. This brunette is definitely one to avoid.

LuvTitz
11-18-21, 11:34
Has anyone seen Melissa recently? I haven't seen her in over a month. Any info is appreciated.

Klove48
11-18-21, 13:55
Has anyone seen Melissa recently? I haven't seen her in over a month. Any info is appreciated.I was told that her boyfriend is back to work, so she stop dating for now. Peace.

Apache 12
11-18-21, 19:19
Picked up Bree on 5th and Maude today, I was pulled over just sitting when she walked up and started talking. She asked if I wanted to date and I said okay and off we went. I asked if she eats ass and she says yes and asked if I could do 25 and I'm like hell yeah, I'm also thinking this is going to be lame but to my surprise (and she says what they all say, this is my first time doing this) she goes to town. I mean she is sucking and licking as if she was trying to pull a turd out of my ass, then I had her get down while I shot a load in her mouth. Rimjobcimws and she only asked for 25, but I gave 2 jacksons. Well worth it.

Forgot to mention the great ball licking and sucking also.

Apache Out, Happy Hunting.

Happy One
11-18-21, 19:42
For your general imformation, New Speed camera West bound on West Patapsco ave just pass Taco Bell. Brand new signs put up saying 30 mph and school zone. When you pass Taco Bell drop your speed quick, 2300 West Patapsco ave headed toward Washington Blvd.

Be Safe.

LuvTitz
11-18-21, 22:01
I was told that her boyfriend is back to work, so she stop dating for now. Peace.Thanks for the update. As much as I enjoyed her company, I hope she can stay permanently off the stroll.

Tazdevil77
11-19-21, 01:42
Ordinarily I wouldn't give enough of a damn to leave a negative report but hey you asked? I met this young chick a month or so back with another short slim girl that lives or also stays on Fairhaven she's a brunette very fair very slim but she knows her way around a dick haha.

This young girl Clarissa on the other hand if she's knows what she's doing you couldn't tell it by me, now she didn't grab and dash or anything like that she just acted kind of shy with the Peter and even pulled her butt back while she was giving the soso.

Head which was real annoying, I haven't had a girl do that since high school LOL!! I was simply killing some time and saw her late one night and figured if I can't catch her buddy might as well give her a go. Oh man why oh why.

YMMV but I'm a hard pass the next time around even if her girl is offering a double so what! Haha, B.Thanks for info. She's probably no worse than my current situation. I don't hunt unless I'm close to a loop I got tired of wasting my time and gas so I've been only seeing CeCe from fairhaven for like the past 8 months because she has a phone and it's convenient but her performance is not good at all barely puts more than the tip in, if her and her baby daddy have been arguing she has a attitude the whole date man I could go on and on but hey I guess you take the good with the bad sometimes. At this point anything would be better besides getting robbed or scammed LOL.

IveGotACigBock
11-19-21, 05:41
Has anyone seen or have conact for blondie Amber of Dundalk? Man I f*ked the living dogshit out of that girl a couple of weeks ago. Now I"m sprung. LOL.I remember having a dream with someone that wrote my "name" on a peice of paper with my number. Did this amber ever go by ashley? Dirty blonde? She had a nice throat.

Smoke460
11-19-21, 07:15
I almost had her, but while it was raining outside, this idiot monger nearly caused a traffic accident to get her. This woman gave me the best BJ I've ever had, the shit was so intense, you almost lose control and you are overwhelmed with pleasure so much that you explode. You guys know that I never talk like, LOL. She doesn't get high, she just goes out occasionally. I messed up with her because she didn't always want money, she wanted me to get her a crab cake instead, and we eat at her apartment together. She cut me off because I would only get head and pay her and not eat food with her or have vaginal sex.What time of day is she out?

BigTruckBob
11-19-21, 07:19
I picked up Autum again, and since everyone kept asking for number last time, this time I got it for why'll. She's 25 works a regular job and she has very ass. She looks very mild mannered, but don't let that fool you, she can get a little aggressive during sex. The first time I met her she was slowly blowing me and I banged her; this time she kept gagging herself so hard I thought she was going to damage her poor little throat. I ended up finishing on the BJ before I could bend her over.

BigTruckBob
11-19-21, 07:42
She use to be on 4th street and would run to my truck when she saw me. This woman is a blow job specialist, and the puss is not bad either, but the head is good. She never rushed me, but her boyfriend got a little jealous and would bother us too much. He use to call while she was blowing me and complain that she wasn't doing it for the money, and she was making love because how long she spent with me. Anyway, I think I spotted her on Patapsco near the park last night, but I had someone in the truck, and she was walking with a male.

JohnDog789
11-19-21, 09:47
I picked up Autum again, and since everyone kept asking for number last time, this time I got it for why'll. She's 25 works a regular job and she has very ass. She looks very mild mannered, but don't let that fool you, she can get a little aggressive during sex. The first time I met her she was slowly blowing me and I banged her; this time she kept gagging herself so hard I thought she was going to damage her poor little throat. I ended up finishing on the BJ before I could bend her over.What area / location did you find her?

BigPappay
11-19-21, 10:25
Picked up Bree on 5th and Maude today, I was pulled over just sitting when she walked up and started talking. She asked if I wanted to date and I said okay and off we went. I asked if she eats ass and she says yes and asked if I could do 25 and I'm like hell yeah, I'm also thinking this is going to be lame but to my surprise (and she says what they all say, this is my first time doing this) she goes to town. I mean she is sucking and licking as if she was trying to pull a turd out of my ass, then I had her get down while I shot a load in her mouth. Rimjobcimws and she only asked for 25, but I gave 2 jacksons. Well worth it.

Apache Out, Happy Hunting.Think you're on to something here. Don't have to look at their ugly mugs if they're behind you tongue fucking you're bunghole. Ever let one rip while she was dutiful cleaning?

JNimble
11-19-21, 11:04
Toured the loops yesterday afternoon and found CB disappointing. There was no one out on Fairhaven around 4 pm and 3 around Washburn. I appreciate experience and sometimes an older woman is the smart choice, but the GILF-years were in the rear view for all three so I passed.

Not much out on the WW tracks, in fact only one near the circle. She was 20's, short dark hair and didn't look bad but I kept rolling. Heading through MP, I finally found one that looked right to me. A WSW was sitting at the corner by DD on Wash Blvd. I turned the corner and pulled over and she approached the car. Thin, curly reddish hair with lots of freckles, at first, I though she was too young but she said she's 31. She hopped in and we headed for a spot where she performed a fantastic BBJWS for the usual plus tip. Would definitely repeat. More details available via PM.

Stay safe,

Jack.

Apache 12
11-19-21, 11:37
Think you're on to something here. Don't have to look at their ugly mugs if they're behind you tongue fucking you're bunghole. Ever let one rip while she was dutiful cleaning?No never have, and probably wouldn't only because I Be to acceptable to damage at that point. LOL.

BigTruckBob
11-19-21, 12:59
What area / location did you find her?The first time I met her was on Liberty heights, the second time I found her was on Pimlico Rd. To answer other questions, she is not overweight, and I've attached a picture of a body.

BlueEyesFun
11-19-21, 13:30

Apache Out, Happy Hunting.Which Bree are you talking about my man?

Jthinas
11-19-21, 13:55
Which Bree are you talking about my man?He stated Brooklyn Park Bree. Instead of having 1000 people try to explain it all over again. It's been discussed and explained numerous times on the board. Use the search tool. It sells itself.

Assman To You
11-19-21, 16:05
For your general imformation, New Speed camera West bound on West Patapsco ave just pass Taco Bell. Brand new signs put up saying 30 mph and school zone. When you pass Taco Bell drop your speed quick, 2300 West Patapsco ave headed toward Washington Blvd.

Be Safe.I have 3 letters from Bmore. At least they are only $40 each.

Apache 12
11-19-21, 17:26
I have 3 letters from Bmore. At least they are only $40 each.Damn Assman, Slow Down. At 40 each that's anywhere between 3-6 dates.

Apache.

Klove48
11-19-21, 17:51
The first time I met her was on Liberty heights, the second time I found her was on Pimlico Rd. To answer other questions, she is not overweight, and I've attached a picture of a body.Bob, love your reports. Do you remember which part of Pimlico Rd. You found her? Belvedere, Cold Spring? Thanks.

Assman To You
11-19-21, 17:51

Be Safe.

Damn Assman, Slow Down. At 40 each that's anywhere between 3-6 dates.

Apache.IKR, maybe more on the way. Last night I saw exactly where they are. One going each way near Long John Silvers. Damn that would be a good porn name. Sometimes I go back and forth between MP and BP on the hunt. It was dead last night till I found Siera in BP. Still trying to find Kayla for another turn.

BigTruckBob
11-19-21, 18:13
Bob, love your reports. Do you remember which part of Pimlico Rd. You found her? Belvedere, Cold Spring? Thanks.Thanks, I appreciate it. I don't remember exactly where on Pimlico, but said she lives in that area with her boyfriend. She asked me to drop her off on Garrison and Ridgewood Ave afterwards, I guess that's where she party and does her dirt. I got her number if you want it, I've verified that it's working.

BigDaddy1069
11-19-21, 19:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

NiteTimer
11-19-21, 20:20
Hit me up. Needs some funds. If you want hit me for number in pm.

Oakwood99
11-19-21, 20:53
Hit me up. Needs some funds. If you want hit me for number in pm.Damn, blast from the past.

Oak.

Tyrod2113
11-19-21, 23:09
Found her again on Conklin.

She was nodding out but still worth it.

Tryh6950
11-19-21, 23:43
Caught a dream near Trappe rd. Said her name was D and that She bought me back to her spot for half&half. This chick has some serious mic skills just went to town and didn't play. She was a head monster, licking and sucking until I shot my load deep down her throat. Pretty face too, was surprised. Says she don't get out much but needed the funds so I was lucky to have caught her. Caught her digits.

BoloBellgrande
11-20-21, 01:01
Met a half black half Chinese girl standing on the corner of Payson and Ashton, just outside the corner store. Pulled up and parked and asked her inside the store for a soda. I found out her name was" Shay " . I had to ask her if she was pregnant because of how far her stomach was out, she said she wasn't and said she's just a big girl. She's about 5 feet 4 or 6 maybe.

I got her # and called a few minutes after a pulled off and asked what were her rates, she said 60 . I declined. I can't believe she's asking for that much with a body like that but, then again, I can't believe she had the nerve to be wearing booty pants either. She sees like she has a nice personality and said she lives on Payson and can host but, only has a double mattress on the floor, told me she was trying to make rent.

It was dark out so I was kinda curious to see what her ass looked like bent over but, not for 60 bucks. She doesn't look like the exceptional service type to me.

BlueEyesFun
11-20-21, 01:59
He stated Brooklyn Park Bree. Instead of having 1000 people try to explain it all over again. It's been discussed and explained numerous times on the board. Use the search tool. It sells itself.I know of three different Bree's in Brooklyn Park. Besides, I specifically responded to his post for a simple answer if he cared to post one. Your response didn't offer anything of value as far as I'm concerned, but thanks anyway for participating within this forum. Peace!

BEF.

Apache 12
11-20-21, 08:25
I know of three different Bree's in Brooklyn Park. Besides, I specifically responded to his post for a simple answer if he cared to post one. Your response didn't offer anything of value as far as I'm concerned, but thanks anyway for participating within this forum. Peace!

BEF.This is the 5'6 around 125 lb dirty blond spinner type Bree. Not much to look at but like Assman said, from behind its all good. Hope this helps.

Apache Out.

Bamidelel
11-20-21, 09:02
I saw Laurie on Wash Blvd just off Royal farms. I can send the exact coordinate where I saw her.

Decent mic action and does swallow for regular.

As soon as she entered my car and I pulled up a LE was just behind me. Heavy LE presence out there LOL.

Went to a safe spot and she swallowed. The tits are fake tho but okay.

She gave me her number if anyone wants it.

BigDonkey
11-20-21, 09:05

She was nodding out but still worth it.There's going to be some serious traffic jams going through Conklin street.

BigTruckBob
11-20-21, 09:30
I picked her up again, this time on Belvedere and Groveland near some apartments. She didn't remember me and said that her name was Sarah. Even though her puss is extremely tight like a rubber band, I just got the head because I couldn't go home smelling like puss, and she didn't seem as fresh as she did the first time I had her. She is very proud of her deep throat abilities, she said that years ago her and her friends in school use to practice deep throat on dildos. I jokingly asked how can I find the rest of them now LOL. Anyway, $20, and I dropped her off at the gas station on Reisterstown Road. To my surprise that parking lot was packed with hookers. I saw many other workers who had potential.

BlueEyesFun
11-20-21, 09:46
This is the 5'6 around 125 lb dirty blond spinner type Bree. Not much to look at but like Assman said, from behind its all good. Hope this helps.

Apache Out.Good looking out my man Apache, I appreciate your decision to offer a simple yet very helpful post in response to my question. I know exactly who you're talking about my man. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

NiteTimer
11-20-21, 10:40
I've given the number to at least 20 guys since last night. I told her don't embarrass me.
I'm not getting any kickbacks from sharing.
She should be busy awhile LOL.
YMMV. Good luck gentlemen.

CireSire
11-20-21, 12:18

Curious T. J.She is super nice. I picked her up a couple months ago. Her BJ was amazing and she was sensual. Putting her hands up my shirt and rubbing on my stomach and chest. She let me finger her while going down on me. She was clean. I have actually gotten her twice. Her teeth look horrible and her face is wrinkled to hell but she is super nice with a thin type build.

LuvTitz
11-20-21, 15:20
I had an hour to kill after work yesterday and made the trip up to the loop. At first, I was rather disappointed; the typical zombies were out. I drove around for a bit and then found Andrea for the second time this month. We drove to my spot where she delivered excellent oral services. We switched to doggy and I proceeded to pound that beautiful pussy until I delivered a week's worth of baby batter into her snatch. Overall, a good experience and can't wait to see her again.

Orpheus60
11-20-21, 18:32
I saw Laurie on Wash Blvd just off Royal farms. I can send the exact coordinate where I saw her.

As soon as she entered my car and I pulled up a LE was just behind me. Heavy LE presence out there LOL.

She gave me her number if anyone wants it.Lost her phone a couple weeks ago, and I haven't heard from her since the 14th.

I'd like the new number please it must not be the same as before.

PellyMason
11-20-21, 20:32
I've given the number to at least 20 guys since last night. I told her don't embarrass me.
YMMV. Good luck gentlemen.Thank you. She must be busy. Only had one text to acknowledge mine.

JohnDog789
11-20-21, 23:02
I'm still new here and reading all forums. I scrolled upon the loops forum and that mainly all rotations are in the city. Are there any in the BC area?

Thank you.

BigPappay
11-21-21, 07:16
YMMV. Good luck gentlemen.Ole gal going to have to go on IR for a bit.

BoloBellgrande
11-21-21, 12:34
On my way up to Bmore, I saw flashing police lights and ambulances and fire trucks at the 495/95 split. Something was going on because all the vehicles were slowing down or stopped but, there was this one car stopped right in the middle of the solid lines where the 495 and 95 merge. Some dude got out and opened the back door and a black or Hispanic chick got out with booty pants on and started dancing and twerking with her tonuge hanging out for everybody to see. She would've made Miley Cyrus jealous!

Got to Bmore and decided to hit the Royal Farms on Desota, before I could walk up to door I hear yelling coming from near the pumps. Some heavy set white guy had his knee on the hood of a car and was yelling about being hit by whover was driving, he had his cell phone out and was taking pictures or video, the people in the car was just blowing the horn for him to move.

Got into the loops and saw Jessica Danielle, so I decided to talk to her and we wound up meeting at the spot. She told me the Daniella was her middle name and that Danielle that died lived in that Bentalou house with some other girls and she died of kidney failure.

Got a line on a MILF I saw last night that was looking healthy and nice. I thought it was older lady B or Bee that I see walking around fr time to time but, I was told it was somebody else that has only been around for a couple of months. Her back story is kinda or ironic, apparently she use to be a drug counselor, LOL.

Anyway, she was looking really healthy from behind and dressed decent to. Hopefully I have something set up with her for mid week and can get a closer look at her.

While I was talking with a familiar friend of Furrow, a grey car came flying down Furrow from W Pratt, when he crossed McHenry, he was going so fast he almost lost control when passed us. When the guy made a left on Ramsey at the end of the block, two police cars came flying down furrow, on crossed McHenry and continued down Furrow, the other mad a left on McHenry and I guess went down smawood or Pulaski trying to box the grey car in.

Just glad he didn't lose control on the corner where I was standing and a gun fight didn't break out!

Jake100
11-21-21, 15:27
Picked up a redish haired WSW the other night on Wash / Scarey Wednesday night. A little plump and smooth skin, thought she said her name was Cici.

Nice wet BBBJ, transitioned to covered doggie and mish in the truck. Nice attitude and no problems for standard.

BigCoolie
11-21-21, 16:37
I saw her Friday night. Here is her online ad:

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/hey-you-do-you-want-a-super-s/568995696767

She gave me her number if anyone wants it.

MrDisDat
11-21-21, 17:22
First, let me say thanks to you all you Fellas for keeping this Forum going. It's been a while since I posted. But I tried to follow the forum as much as I can wherever in the world I am. I am going to be around again for a while and yeessss I am ready to return the favor. Bob, you are killing it! I remembered a while back when I was on a roll and man I enjoyed it! Looking at them photos of that gas station, I know where to begin before hitting the old strolls and venturing into some of the new ones mentioned in the forums. I have already had my first SW upon return last a few days ago in the Fairhaven area. Sadly, the strolls looks a bit dried but that's why we all love this habit. The thrills of the hunt. Never knowing who's going to fall into your hunting trap that day. The unexpected. That's why I love this habit!

And if you don't know, now you.

I picked her up again, this time on Belvedere and Groveland near some apartments. She didn't remember me and said that her name was Sarah. Even though her puss is extremely tight like a rubber band, I just got the head because I couldn't go home smelling like puss, and she didn't seem as fresh as she did the first time I had her. She is very proud of her deep throat abilities, she said that years ago her and her friends in school use to practice deep throat on dildos. I jokingly asked how can I find the rest of them now LOL. Anyway, $20, and I dropped her off at the gas station on Reisterstown Road. To my surprise that parking lot was packed with hookers. I saw many other workers who had potential.

BigTruckBob
11-21-21, 19:40
I saw a very sexy black chick with scrubs at Starbucks, so I decided to switch it up today and look for a black girl for a change. Introducing Brittany, she's 30 years old, and just started using drugs a year ago. She stands on the side of the gas station on Bloomingdale and North Ave, but this is a dangerous area so watch out. She claimed that she never had to prostitute but now that her boyfriend is in jail she has to fend for herself. She knew a few tricks with the BJ, but ultimately the head was very lazy. She basically let's go control of her neck and allow the man to just pull her head at the force and pace you desire with the promise she will catch and swallow. Now her ass is something special, the pictures don't do her justice because although petite, her ass jiggles all over the place. Even with that big ass she can't really handle deep penetration, but she let you pound without stopping you. We had a bit of an issue with payment afterwards; apparently she thought $30 was too low, and kept asking for an additional $20 tip. This turned me off because her attitude was very self entitled, she felt like she deserved more just because she has a phat ass. She also had on this funky $3 perfume that she tried to spray afterwards, I had to shower twice before going home.

Mongerel
11-21-21, 22:49
Yeah, I don't know how many times I drove up to some of them thinking they look good. Only to be scared shitless at what they look like up close. Couldn't pull off fast enough.Good from far usually ends up being far from good.

BigTruckBob
11-22-21, 01:08
I had an excuse to leave the house so I went back on the stroll. I ended grabbing Kay again, she was at the intersection of in front a carry out on popular grove and Bloomingdale. This is an interesting location, I guess this a drug strip too because there were numerous cars of seemingly clean white girls grabbing their stuff, and others were walking around this area. Kay was her normal self, tight, stress free and no complaints. She was the total opposite of that self entitled BSW with the lumpy ass that I had earlier. Kay didn't even look at the money, she just put it in her purse and thanked me. She has a phone but, I no longer trust it. While we were together someone texted me from one of her numerous numbers asking if she can see me. She apologized but that's how mongers get set up.

StayAnonymous
11-22-21, 02:29
Dreamed about finding her on wash blvd in MP. She was easy on the eyes with wild red hair so I let her in and found a spot. Her hands were swollen and dirty and almost enough for me to take a pass but the rest of her seemed good. Take that back her feet were kinda messed up, but not as bad as her hands. Underneath, she had a nice body with a tight belly and no stretch marks or sag at all. Nice pink and bald down below. But their was that infamous brown goo that she hadn't cleaned up from the last monger I guess. I turned off the big brain and went with the little brain. BBBJ and BBFS. Standard rates.

Tryh6950
11-22-21, 05:07
Daedelus, yea clear your inbox.

Aravas
11-22-21, 07:45
Picked up a chick near checkers, thought she looked alright. Head was nice but kept complaining about legs and stuff. Wanted me to drop her off at a house so I did, said she'd be back after grabbing some money from house and following some guy inside after knocking. I didn't have time for taxi shenanigans and was hungry so I placed her stuff on side street (I guess she saw it when she came back out) and drove off.

Jthinas
11-22-21, 08:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BigPappay
11-22-21, 12:53
I had an excuse to leave the house so I went back on the stroll. I ended grabbing Kay again, she was at the intersection of in front a carry out on popular grove and Bloomingdale. This is an interesting location,

I guess this a drug strip too because there were numerous cars of seemingly clean white girls grabbing their stuff, and others were walking around this area. Kay was her normal self, tight, stress free and no complaints. She was the total opposite of that self entitled BSW with the lumpy ass that I had earlier. Kay didn't even look at the money, she just put it in her purse and thanked me. She has a phone but, I no longer trust it. While we were together someone texted me from one of her numerous numbers asking if she can see me. She apologized but that's how mongers get set up.Bob. I turned that cooch sideways and it looked like a baby pelican with the scoop for a lower jaw. Lot of red snapper there!

BigTruckBob
11-22-21, 13:08
Bob. I turned that cooch sideways and it looked like a baby pelican with the scoop for a lower jaw. Lot of red snapper there!LOL, you are right!

BigTruckBob
11-22-21, 13:26
I picked her up on 4th and Tallbot in the early hours, and although she gives a decent BJ, and looks good with her clothes on, I was very disappointed that her ass was lumpy and her entire body looked bruised. I gave her $30 but she begged for more, this is starting to become a familiar situation. She didn't have any smells, and the head was good, I just thought her body had too many dents and scratches.

HeadLuvr
11-22-21, 13:40
Picked up a chick near checkers, thought she looked alright. Head was nice but kept complaining about legs and stuff. Wanted me to drop her off at a house so I did, said she'd be back after grabbing some money from house and following some guy inside after knocking. I didn't have time for taxi shenanigans and was hungry so I placed her stuff on side street (I guess she saw it when she came back out) and drove off.Which Checkers? What did she look like? What useful info is being shared here? What is the point?

Daedelus
11-22-21, 18:23
Daedelus, yea clear your inbox.It's clear.

AbsoluteSavage
11-22-21, 18:50

She was nodding out but still worth it.Damn, that sucks. Don't get me wrong, she's an all time fave performance wise but I'll be honest: She barely kept herself together when she had the basement apartment in the county. She was always high octane and great performance when I saw her, submissive and the only girl I've ever had that begged me to fuck her ass raw and cum in her. Don't worry about me, this was 3 years ago and a one time deal, I get tested regularly and I'm still clean. How the hell do you say no to a woman a foot and a half shorter than you licking your ass and telling you to fuck hers? LOL.

But if she's on the street she probably doesn't have a place to go anymore and if she's nodding off she's high or exhausted so performance suffers. I can't count the number of times I saw her, she always had more energy than me.

As much as I want to get some amazing head again I'll probably avoid just to keep the memory intact. If she cleans up a little and gets her own place again I'll be first in line. Hell her performance puts her on top three tier for me, if I thought for a minute I could play save a ho and get her a room somewhere in exchange for access whenever I wanted I would do it.

SteveStone123
11-22-21, 23:31
S Pulaski and Ramsay St.

SteveStone123
11-22-21, 23:32
S Payson and Ashton St.

SteveStone123
11-22-21, 23:36
Near the circle at WW loop Friday afternoon scene.

SteveStone123
11-22-21, 23:39
Near the circle at WW loop Friday afternoon scene2.

SteveStone123
11-22-21, 23:41
Near the circle at WW loop Friday afternoon scene3 . Spotted Taylor.

Member #6365
11-22-21, 23:41
Hit me up. Needs some funds. If you want hit me for number in pm.Definitely pm that number.

DSubmariner
11-23-21, 05:59
I picked her up on 4th and Tallbot in the early hours, and although she gives a decent BJ, and looks good with her clothes on, I was very disappointed that her ass was lumpy and her entire body looked bruised. I gave her $30 but she begged for more, this is starting to become a familiar situation. She didn't have any smells, and the head was good, I just thought her body had too many dents and scratches.Avoid avoid avoid. If you rawdogged. Get a kit, test and don't do it again sir. This is my best advice regarding your post.

BigTruckBob
11-23-21, 06:27
Avoid avoid avoid. If you rawdogged. Get a kit, test and don't do it again sir. This is my best advice regarding your post.Yeah I have no intentions to repeat with her, but it sounds like you have intel, please share. I assume every hooker that I meet has something, so I use a condom even with a BJ.

Aravas
11-23-21, 07:46
Which Checkers? What did she look like? What useful info is being shared here? What is the point?Skip over it then, HeadGiver.

BigTruckBob
11-23-21, 09:41
She is tall, thick, has a nice ass, and she's a funny hooker. I picked her up near a store on Dolfield Ave, and although I've banged her before I didn't see any benefit in telling her. She has a princess complex; she walks up to cars with her arms folded being selective, and even walks away from mongers. Once she gets in and you are about to get down to business, she gives this speech about how she doesn't do this, and she's not some hoe, then she deepthroats like a porn star. After 15 minutes of very good head, I bent her over, and again she gives a speech about being gentle with her and warns me how tight she is. Although the puss was good, this act was all a money game that I remember from before. If she can create a distinction between her and other * she can later ask for more money. After I was done with her, she laid there holding her vagina like she's was a damsel who just lost her virginity. So now it's time to pay her and here comes the hustle. She asked for $60 "or more" because she's so sore she won't be able to go out later. LOL whatever. I gave her $40, and then I revealed that I've dated for less. She attempted to give me her number but I didn't even save it in my phone. I would likely repeat if I so happen to run into her.

BigTruckBob
11-23-21, 14:08
Near the circle at WW loop Friday afternoon scene3 . Spotted Taylor.Nice work with the photos what type of camera are you using?

NietzscheKeen
11-23-21, 15:23
Was out wasting time at lunch, actually I was hoping to find Andrea out. Didn't see her so I left to eat and passed a cute looking girl who gave me a cute little bashful looking smile and shoulder shrug. She was down by the hospital walking towards to circle. When I drove back through she was still walking down Wilkens. Took several attempts to catch her, LEO was out and made things more difficult. Made the loop at the triangle when I gave up finding her and boom there she was again. A thicker blonde, not bad looking at all, waved. I pulled over on the next block and a big work van pulled in right behind me. Both girls came walking over, but thankfully the blonde stopped to try to get business with the van driver giving Courtney the chance to get in my car. She said the van was actually trying to pick her up. Sorry if it was one of you.

Anyway, got to know Courtney a bit. Sweet girl, not crazy. Just opted for head since I'd never met her and I wanted to feel her out first. Best head I've had in this city. That ass was thick in a firm muscular way. Tried to talk her into letting me hit it, but neither of us had condoms.

Strange thing I forgot to mention. Right after I picked her up this black SW on the opposite corner tried to walk out in front of my car to stop me but I went around her and she punched my passenger window. Not sure if it was directed towards Courtney, but it seemed to be. She was unnerved because she said that girl had set someone on fire before. Courtney seemed to want to avoid drama. She's a really sweet girl. Hope I can see her again soon.

DSubmariner
11-23-21, 17:26
BTB, my PSA post should speak volumes. I've stated probably as much as the Admin will tolerate. But I'm appreciative of your response which serves as a much needed reminder for me.

SteveStone123
11-23-21, 19:40
Nice work with the photos what type of camera are you using?Thank you bro! Those are from iphone 12 pro max.

BigTruckBob
11-24-21, 10:32
I picked her up off 3rd Street and Patapsco, she has no signs of drug use, but she may be a little off mentally. She doesn't have many blemishes on her skin, except for some razor cuts. She's into self harming, and it's obvious she's dealing with trauma. After the act was over she wanted to sit there and tell me her life story. Very good BJ however, she act like she was trying to punish me with her throat, it was aggressive. I gave her $20.

SteveStone123
11-24-21, 11:06
YMMV. Good luck gentlemen.Just curious to know if anyone got a chance to meet with her. I tried texting her in last couple of days and didn't get any response yet.

PellyMason
11-24-21, 12:01
Just curious to know if anyone got a chance to meet with her. I tried texting her in last couple of days and didn't get any response yet.Nothing here either.

NiteTimer
11-24-21, 12:42
Just curious to know if anyone got a chance to meet with her. I tried texting her in last couple of days and didn't get any response yet.I haven't been able to get her since Monday.
She said she was booked. Any reports gentlemen?

HeadLuvr
11-24-21, 14:02
Skip over it then, HeadGiver.Read your post and then read every other post on this board. Folks are sharing meaningful info. You don't provide the loop you were on, a name, or even a description. What's your point? I guess you just racking up posts so you can become a "respected senior". I have 2-3 regulars that I contact who are well known and reported on on this board. I don't post much because there is no need for redundancy. But when I do post reports, common sense tells me to include the basic details a reader would need to assist with his own mongering. I guess common sense ain't all that common.

Aravas
11-24-21, 18:29
Read your post and then read every other post on this board. Folks are sharing meaningful info. You don't provide the loop you were on, a name, or even a description. What's your point? I guess you just racking up posts so you can become a "respected senior". I have 2-3 regulars that I contact who are well known and reported on on this board. I don't post much because there is no need for redundancy. But when I do post reports, common sense tells me to include the basic details a reader would need to assist with his own mongering. I guess common sense ain't all that common.Because I don't know the names I'm not from there and when I'm out there I'm always buzzed off my poison. I just travel there for cheap pussy, if anyone had asked me however I would go into more details of landmarks of the area. I barely post on here anyway or log on because I'm usually chatting up regular everyday chicks.

Saber1967
11-24-21, 19:06
Read your post and then read every other post on this board. Folks are sharing meaningful info. You don't provide the loop you were on, a name, or even a description. What's your point? I guess you just racking up posts so you can become a "respected senior". I have 2-3 regulars that I contact who are well known and reported on on this board. I don't post much because there is no need for redundancy. But when I do post reports, common sense tells me to include the basic details a reader would need to assist with his own mongering. I guess common sense ain't all that common.You never post anything meaningful. And you aren't respected. You're a clown who does nothing but get one here and try to school people. Why don't you crawl back under your rock and let the grownups post without your bullshit commentary!?

DSubmariner
11-24-21, 20:41
Ran into Jodi that used to work BK. I think there were two Jodies. I believe someone had reported that one of them died. This Jodi is around 25 reddish hair, around 145 lbs. Does anyone remember her? I just randomly saw her at 711. She gained weight and looks fairly healthy. Any info anyone?
Late report on Lindsay. Around 5'2" brunette around 130 lbs, WSW, around 30. There are two noteworthy sessions that I've recently had. Blondie and Lindsay. Lindsay "s bidy is unblemished. Some baby damage but overall nice. Very clean and smelled good. Coochie had no smell at all. Not even a hint. She has a somewhat flat ass with a bit of a bubble if you can picture that and some small love handles that merge with her small hips. She reminds me of the typical country whitegirl. But listen, this was the best FS session that I've ever had. It was an hour or two of sweaty nonstop action. This girl can f**k! She is the real deal. I thought Amber was the real deal. No, this chick is the real deal. Says she's from Dundalk. Some of you might already know her but I caught her on Ashton at the corner store. Looks totally like a civi and nothing like a SW"er. To me looks like someone's real girlfriend out on the low getting the rent money. Says she posts online. Has anyone else met her? She wouldn't let me take a photo or give her number out so you'll have to catch her around the hood. Was still around as of yesterday.

Oakwood99
11-24-21, 22:11
I met Paige last week on Ashton (WWW). Paige is about 5'3" black hair weighs about 120 pounds. She use to walk with crutches in the past. I've seen her before but pasted her a few times. I'm glad I didn't this time. I underestimated her skills and was surprised of the work she put in on the mic. I got to put her in my 2021 Top 10. She told me she was 40, doesn't look it at all. Very pleasant and accommodating. YMMV.

Oak.

ElliotSpitzer
11-24-21, 22:40
I ran into Becca recently on the corner of Ashton. Seen her before back in April. She looked a lot better now than before. She hops in we negotiate half / half we go to my spot where I can take my time. She give decent bbj then onto mish until coat the inside of her snatch with a fresh load of baby bater. Then paid her and took her back where I found her. She never complained all around. Good service.

Frenulum
11-24-21, 22:47
T' was the night before Thanksgiving.

And all throughout East Baltimore.

Not a promising prospect was stirring.

Not even a Crack *****.

I drove slowly and looked here and there.

But couldn't get blown anywhere.

I did get excited now and then.

But to my dismay the walkers were men.

My wiener was disappointed as I headed home.

Because he was so counting on getting some dome.

So I wasted a Cialis but it's alright.

Because tomorrow my friends I'm back in the fight!

CowboysFan
11-25-21, 01:45
Ran into Jodi that used to work BK. I think there were two Jodies. I believe someone had reported that one of them died. This Jodi is around 25 reddish hair, around 145 lbs. Does anyone remember her? I just randomly saw her at 711. She gained weight and looks fairly healthy. Any info anyone?
Late report on Lindsay. Around 5'2" brunette around 130 lbs, WSW, around 30. There are two noteworthy sessions that I've recently had. Blondie and Lindsay. Lindsay "s bidy is unblemished. Some baby damage but overall nice. Very clean and smelled good. Coochie had no smell at all. Not even a hint. She has a somewhat flat ass with a bit of a bubble if you can picture that and some small love handles that merge with her small hips. She reminds me of the typical country whitegirl. But listen, this was the best FS session that I've ever had. It was an hour or two of sweaty nonstop action. This girl can f**k! She is the real deal. I thought Amber was the real deal. No, this chick is the real deal. Says she's from Dundalk. Some of you might already know her but I caught her on Ashton at the corner store. Looks totally like a civi and nothing like a SW"er. To me looks like someone's real girlfriend out on the low getting the rent money. Says she posts online. Has anyone else met her? She wouldn't let me take a photo or give her number out so you'll have to catch her around the hood. Was still around as of yesterday.Are you referring to this Jodi? She's actually pregnant at the moment. She has lots of tattoos and dated a few years ago in BK. I would guess her age to be 25/26 now.

DSubmariner
11-25-21, 06:25
I met Paige last week on Ashton (WWW). Paige is about 5'3" black hair weighs about 120 pounds. She use to walk with crutches in the past. I've seen her before but pasted her a few times. I'm glad I didn't this time. I underestimated her skills and was surprised of the work she put in on the mic. I got to put her in my 2021 Top 10. She told me she was 40, doesn't look it at all. Very pleasant and accommodating. YMMV.

Oak.I've reported on her before. I like her look but avoided because someone reported that she lacked personal hygiene. I may stop for her next time. I saw a monger drop her off at the corner store on Ashton a couple a days ago after a date cause she immediately gave her proceeds to the corner boys that hangout there. LOL, may have been you Oak. She has a sexy look to me for some reason.

BigTruckBob
11-25-21, 10:56
I can't believe this vile hooker is still around with all the crap she's done to people over the years. She now primarily preys on mongers around 4th street, and the surrounding areas of Brooklyn. She has an amazing ass so she always get unsuspecting men, but she's a thief and a con artist. She initially comes off very pleasant and smiles a lot, but the very second she gets the money her eyes and demeanor changes and she becomes extremely nasty. After getting fired from clubs for pickpocketing, she got addicted to crack and started scamming mongers by getting the money upfront and jumping out the car. She use to lure mongers to Brooklyn Homes Apts, and then set them up for robberies. Another trick she does is get money upfront, then pretends to fall asleep while doing the BJ and intentionally biting the monger to abort the date. A few mongers I know encountered this nasty person, but we didn't know that it was the same woman at first. My experience with her was 5 years ago, she agreed to $50 to go to the motel, then kept trying to slip her hand in my pocket during the BJ. After sex she tried to say that she was saying $150 not $50 was her hotel rate. She got violent screaming "you're going to pay us, or get shot". She was saying us because she was eluding to be working with someone. Then she called some crackheads telling them to come to the motel. She was likely texting them the location all along, because as quickly I was leaving her at the motel, some guys were pulling up.

Budge96
11-25-21, 12:45
Late report on Lindsay. Around 5'2" brunette around 130 lbs, WSW, around 30. There are two noteworthy sessions that I've recently had. Blondie and Lindsay. Lindsay "s bidy is unblemished. Some baby damage but overall nice. Very clean and smelled good. Coochie had no smell at all. Not even a hint. She has a somewhat flat ass with a bit of a bubble if you can picture that and some small love handles that merge with her small hips. She reminds me of the typical country whitegirl. But listen, this was the best FS session that I've ever had. It was an hour or two of sweaty nonstop action. This girl can f**k! She is the real deal. I thought Amber was the real deal. No, this chick is the real deal. Says she's from Dundalk. Some of you might already know her but I caught her on Ashton at the corner store. Looks totally like a civi and nothing like a SW"er. To me looks like someone's real girlfriend out on the low getting the rent money. Says she posts online. Has anyone else met her? She wouldn't let me take a photo or give her number out so you'll have to catch her around the hood. Was still around as of yesterday.Jodi AKA Josi.

Never ceases to amaze me how easily mongers can fail to get a name correct or a decent description so a few others can find these gems! LOL haha.

It wouldn't surprise me if you aren't speaking about Josi one of my all time favs. I ran into her for the first time in years about two weeks ago on Fairhaven and she looked a bit thinner than her past heavyweight status, her hair a bit redder than before.

And the hips quite a bit narrower than her all time high number on the scales haha, still clean and decent though said unfortunately her long time BF had taken a turn for the worst and lost his battle with whatever was ailing him.

Didn't partake but got the number in case the need does arise still an awsome date more experience than most and very willing.

Lindsay.

This one is really amazing because I was recently thinking about where in the hell this fav of mine had gone was she on the national track who knew?

She up and called me after no contact for 18 months about ten days ago out of the blue used to be a weekly regular of mine the description is to spot on although she most certainly was blonde before. That snowball of a puss was just incredible!

She is a very down to earth girl very GFE and almost TGTBT in many ways last time I did see her she was up in the hood off of Wilkins and not looking too spiffy, skinny and a bit ragged maybe she checked. Herself in somewhere for some much needed rest.

YMMV B.

BigTruckBob
11-25-21, 13:57
For those that PM and who wanted to see a picture of her face. I saw her again yesterday but I didn't pick her up. She was walking around with her arms folded like she thinks she's a beauty queen or something. LOL, silly hookers.

DSubmariner
11-25-21, 14:45
Are you referring to this Jodi? She's actually pregnant at the moment. She has lots of tattoos and dated a few years ago in BK. I would guess her age to be 25/26 now.Yes that's her. Not Josie as fuckboy incorrectly suggested. Also this Lindsay is not blonde Lindsay that used to work Fairhaven and moved to Wilkens. She is from Annapolis.

Christanda
11-26-21, 00:56
Thanks Bob. Your posts are very helpful with details and easy for fellow mongers to figure out. Please keep up the good work. Appreciate what you have done.

TalkinTrash
11-26-21, 07:57
I can't believe this vile hooker is still around with all the crap she's done to people over the years. She now primarily preys on mongers around 4th street, and the surrounding areas of Brooklyn. She has an amazing ass so she always get unsuspecting men, but she's a thief and a con artist. She initially comes off very pleasant and smiles a lot, but the very second she gets the money her eyes and demeanor changes and she becomes extremely nasty. After getting fired from clubs for pickpocketing, she got addicted to crack and started scamming mongers by getting the money upfront and jumping out the car. She use to lure mongers to Brooklyn Homes Apts, and then set them up for robberies. Another trick she does is get money upfront, then pretends to fall asleep while doing the BJ and intentionally biting the monger to abort the date. A few mongers I know encountered this nasty person, but we didn't know that it was the same woman at first. My experience with her was 5 years ago, she agreed to $50 to go to the motel, then kept trying to slip her hand in my pocket during the BJ. After sex she tried to say that she was saying $150 not $50 was her hotel rate. She got violent screaming "you're going to pay us, or get shot". She was saying us because she was eluding to be working with someone. Then she called some crackheads telling them to come to the motel. She was likely texting them the location all along, because as quickly I was leaving her at the motel, some guys were pulling up.Ugly AF!.

BigTruckBob
11-26-21, 11:33
Thanks Bob. Your posts are very helpful with details and easy for fellow mongers to figure out. Please keep up the good work. Appreciate what you have done.Thanks I appreciate it.