PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

EumYang
09-29-17, 18:23
I don't think this is the same Ava as someone asked.

(snip)

So after some investigation. Turns out she's 20. She's been chasing the rock for over a year and her tits are totally gone. It's a damn shame what this girl was. I have no digits or anymore to speak on her so please don't message me asking. She does no look like these pics anymore. But at one time she was like this...It IS the same Ava. In HitOrMiss15's thread he first mentions her in November of last year:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18956-Hit-or-Misses&p=3145222&viewfull=1#post3145222

There were a number of posts in that thread about her since then. I myself saw her 3 times between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I also found her FB page at that time, so I recognize the pics that CowboysFan had posted. (She wasn't careful with concealing her info.) Then I stopped seeing her because the price was too high for me, for what I wanted. I saw her 3 more times in May, for a lower rate, because she had agreed on carplay. I believed she was also advertising on BP that winter & spring. Then I stopped because I went away to Korea for the summer.

We were going to meet again a month ago. By then she had been kicked out of the place she was at because she wasn't paying the rent, and made her way to Brooklyn. For other reasons I wasn't able to meet with her, so the last time I actually saw her was in late May. Damn shame -- I loved how big her tits were, especially considering she's only 5 feet tall. She'll be 21 next month.

CowboysFan
09-29-17, 19:05
It IS the same Ava. In HitOrMiss15's thread he first mentions her in November of last year:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18956-Hit-or-Misses&p=3145222&viewfull=1#post3145222

There were a number of posts in that thread about her since then. I myself saw her 3 times between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I also found her FB page at that time, so I recognize the pics that CowboysFan had posted. (She wasn't careful with concealing her info.) Then I stopped seeing her because the price was too high for me, for what I wanted. I saw her 3 more times in May, for a lower rate, because she had agreed on carplay. I believed she was also advertising on BP that winter & spring. Then I stopped because I went away to Korea for the summer.

We were going to meet again a month ago. By then she had been kicked out of the place she was at because she wasn't paying the rent, and made her way to Brooklyn. For other reasons I wasn't able to meet with her, so the last time I actually saw her was in late May. Damn shame -- I loved how big her tits were, especially considering she's only 5 feet tall. She'll be 21 next month.Wow she didn't share any of this info with me. We spoke on mutual friends and what not. Never did she act like she had been in the game long. I wish I could had met her a year ago. Look at this.

Laxxx
09-29-17, 19:18
HitOrMiss was a senior here who found a lot of nice girls for us mongers. He has his own thread on this forum, although he no longer posts.They come and they go. HoM was a shooting star and some of us miss him!

BlindSandal
09-29-17, 20:29
I don't think this is the same Ava as someone asked.

Picked her up on pontiac and 5th. She was with a group of walking deads. She appeared kinda cute. Once inside I realized she was pretty thin. Especially in the stomach and chest. She had no tits what so ever, only nipple. A little acne and a few bumps here and there on her legs but she had a cute tan to her. Once we started down the road I let the other head take over and went to her spot. Big mistake on my part. But it happens to us all. Soon as we get busy she tells me about the no catch rule. I said damn and had to take what I could get. A minute later a car comes up behind us and its Johnny law. I had already told her our story and told her to stick to our story. As we're waiting for the officer to approach. I repeated the story over and over. Once at the window he asked what we were doing. I told him we were just hanging out. He asked me to step out and took me to the back of the car. He asked me again what we were doing. I stuck to my story. He then went to her window and asked if she had any drugs. He begins to search her purse and next thing I know she's in cuffs. He ends up asking me if he can search my vehicle and myself. I agree and let him continue. He ends up letting me go and takes her away for booking because she wasn't being honest with him. I myself got the hell out of dodge. So please every one learn from this experience. As she was in cuffs sitting there I asked how old she was and it turns out she had lied to me. She told me 23. I almost thought she was years younger. As she had pointed out a girl she was with on my pick up, as to just turning 18 and she was Looney. So it had me thinkin. Is she that young?

So after some investigation. Turns out she's 20. She's been chasing the rock for over a year and her tits are totally gone. It's a damn shame what this girl was. I have no digits or anymore to speak on her so please don't message me asking. She does no look like these pics anymore. But at one time she was like this. Catch her if you can!! And another thing that stinks about this. Once she had her panties down I had smelled a hair stinch but didn't get far into it. Well as I'm heading home. I stop for gas and I'm still smelling that stinch. Turns out her panties were laying on the floor. I almost puked LOL. I'm thinking she hadn't had a bath in days. It's a damn shame.CF,

You are lucky she didn't dump her stash in your car. Then she would be walking and you would be in cuffs.

Never consent to a police search of your vehicle. John Law is going to assume anything found in your vehicle belongs to you.

Nice job getting the girl to coordinate over the same story.

Tell it to the judge,
BS

Happy One
09-29-17, 22:04
Wow she didn't share any of this info with me. We spoke on mutual friends and what not. Never did she act like she had been in the game long. I wish I could had met her a year ago. Look at this.I met up with her about a month ago, she is staying with someone I have known a long time in Brooklyn. Will not date her again, she is chasing the H and the cocaine. She must have done her meds shortly before I picked her up. The drugs started kicking in, attention span was falling real bad, couldn't stay on task and was jouncing more and more. Still a cute girl, has had the habit for about a year and going down hard, drug dealer lives three doors down from her, how convenient LOL.

They had an incident yesterday with crime tape up, half dozen LE, person laying on the ground and an ambulance there. Did not see anything about it on the news which don't surprise me, a lot of shit going on without the news reporting. Baltimore is now the forth deadliest city in US. Keep that in mind when you are just cruising around looking for somebody to pick up feeling all secure in your vehicle. The boys can't shoot straight and cops can't either, that's why they empty there gun shooting at someone. I was the victum of an attempted car jacking a few years ago and learned just how quick things can turn ugly.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Tom2277
09-30-17, 03:00
Wow! $30 cream pies with a girl as pretty as Melanie?! You say that like it's a bad thing!The problem is people are over paying by $40-$50 even $100 with the same amount of time you get to cum in that pussy for $30. Melanie, to stubborn and lazy so she is hooked on the H and the crack for life. So why pay more than $30 if she has a lifetime membership on crack. And, pretty you must be look at her old FB photos because her looks are a 70% drop she will never post a new picture on there. Now that she is not eating and throwing up her food she is looking more bad. And, never leave her alone in your car or house blinded by her bullshit conversation you will find out you cannot find something your looking for from a condom, cream for your for skin, flash light, you name it shake her down before she leaves. Last, never get her well let her work for it. So, if you get her well when she was sick as a dog and think that she will look out for you and be forever grateful the joke is on you because once well she will act like it never happen and try to up sell you. And, steal something from you. You been warned.

VansVille2010
09-30-17, 03:39
I met up with her about a month ago, she is staying with someone I have known a long time in Brooklyn. Will not date her again, she is chasing the H and the cocaine. She must have done her meds shortly before I picked her up. The drugs started kicking in, attention span was falling real bad, couldn't stay on task and was jouncing more and more. Still a cute girl, has had the habit for about a year and going down hard, drug dealer lives three doors down from her, how convenient LOL.

They had an incident yesterday with crime tape up, half dozen LE, person laying on the ground and an ambulance there. Did not see anything about it on the news which don't surprise me, a lot of shit going on without the news reporting. Baltimore is now the forth deadliest city in US. Keep that in mind when you are just cruising around looking for somebody to pick up feeling all secure in your vehicle. The boys can't shoot straight and cops can't either, that's why they empty there gun shooting at someone. I was the victum of an attempted car jacking a few years ago and learned just how quick things can turn ugly.

Be Safe Be Careful.I just met with ava or sara the girl in question,on pontiac. Pick up, talk, she then told me to take her back thought I was a cop. After debating and proving to her she finally agreed I was not a cop after driving for 5 min. Went to a spot and did the deed, prices reasonable. Service was not very good but her looks make up for it, overall I was happy. Good personality just not very skilled, but I would reccomend (I would rather play with a hot chick who is only average skill than some nasty looking thing who is a freak).

As to the pics posted, I think she looks better skinny. She is not walking dead, just thin, the tits were fine about what's expected of her size nice nipples I'd say b or c cup, I was suprised when seeing how full they were (esp compared to most SW). She did have meds on her and took in car. She did not seem unclean and there was no smell for me. Very tiny girl, little signs of med use, some acne, pretty face nice little young body.

Told me she was 23 as well. With backpage being the current disaster that has deteriorated into nothing over the past 4 months, catch her while you can (BP is esentially worthless no girls post with the new rules).

She is very youthful looking, told me she used to do BP, and does sugardaddy stuff.

And FYI someone mentioned it, there was a shooting Sunday night 4 people got shot in Brooklyn, what can you expect from an area like that? Ghetto will be the ghetto.

But I will say ava or sarah along with another named lauren down in BP, the top 2 SW I have seen (although I have probably only made about 10-15 trips looking on the street in my life) so I am not super experienced in the game. She is def BP materail (that's when back page was actually decent, today she would probably be the top girl on BP LOL).

Laxxx
09-30-17, 08:27
She did have meds on her and took in car.

Good luck to you. You are a much braver (?) man than I!

Noobalicious
09-30-17, 08:43
Good luck to you. You are a much braver (?) man than I!Hopefully he meant she took girl, not boy in his car.

Tom2277
09-30-17, 09:04
I just met with ava or sara the girl in question,on pontiac. Pick up, talk, she then told me to take her back thought I was a cop. After debating and proving to her she finally agreed I was not a cop after driving for 5 min. Went to a spot and did the deed, prices reasonable. Service was not very good but her looks make up for it, overall I was happy. Good personality just not very skilled, but I would reccomend (I would rather play with a hot chick who is only average skill than some nasty looking thing who is a freak).

As to the pics posted, I think she looks better skinny. She is not walking dead, just thin, the tits were fine about what's expected of her size nice nipples I'd say b or c cup, I was suprised when seeing how full they were (esp compared to most SW). She did have meds on her and took in car. She did not seem unclean and there was no smell for me. Very tiny girl, little signs of med use, some acne, pretty face nice little young body.

Told me she was 23 as well. With backpage being the current disaster that has deteriorated into nothing over the past 4 months, catch her while you can (BP is esentially worthless no girls post with the new rules).

She is very youthful looking, told me she used to do BP, and does sugardaddy stuff.

And FYI someone mentioned it, there was a shooting Sunday night 4 people got shot in Brooklyn, what can you expect from an area like that? Ghetto will be the ghetto.

But I will say ava or sarah along with another named lauren down in BP, the top 2 SW I have seen (although I have probably only made about 10-15 trips looking on the street in my life) so I am not super experienced in the game. She is def BP materail (that's when back page was actually decent, today she would probably be the top girl on BP LOL).She always has H with her but she does not shot. The girl is a cutie I was shock too like about time some nice size tits I want to feed her daily just to see them come to their normal size. Sarah, dick sucking skills was like a 7. 5 she was extra high talking about she wanted to be my girlfriend to play with her click so I played with it then she was like eat my pussy I was like NOT! So after 2. 5 hours of talking and playing around I put on the condom has soon as I put it in she was OMG you found my spot so fast I came so quickly I was fucking her for like 1 hour drop her off she was yelling at other girls that was waving at me LOL. Will repeat because she is funny and cute but she in on a full time grind with the crack. Cost. 40 LOL.

LikkerFront
09-30-17, 10:11
I really didn't want to get to deep into this report. The last thing I want is the cops reading this and then red flagging me next time I'm in the area. Not to mention I don't want someone telling her about this report and it bust my future dates with her or her friends or even coming back after me. You never know what a fiend might do. She had no I'D and wouldn't cooperate with him. She wouldn't even give him her social.Too late, you are already red flagged, that is why the cop rolled up on you in the first place. He has likely seen you in the area before and was investigating a "suspicious looking vehicle" and finds a SW in your car, the cops know who the SW are bro, and that is why that unpleasantness ensued and why your date went away in the po po's silver bracelets.

Almost the exact same thing happened to me a few years back in the same neighborhood, and it totally changed the way I monger. Safety first brother, learn the lessons that the cops just taught you and figure out how you need to change your game to protect yourself. By protecting yourself, you will also be protecting the lady friends you associate with. The monger phone is your friend so use it to your benefit. SW can't keep a phone? Too bad for them, don't deal with them, just the ones that have their ho phone. They are out there and I only stick with them. MUCH safer for everyone involved. Another piece of advice is to be VERY careful with how much info you are sharing and who you are sharing it with, just read the latest report by NT and then you and the others will know why I rarely post here anymore. Some folks just can't keep things in perspective. Good luck.

Noobalicious
09-30-17, 11:27
I was out last night making the BP & CB loops around 10:30 - 11:00. In spite of dodging the occasional 5-0 parked at the usual spots on Patapsco & Pennington, I saw quite a few girls out here & there. None really tickled my fancy, or I didn't get a good look at them until I was already driving past. Swung out to SA, there were a good 5 or 6 girls in different spots but same deal: Either I couldn't get a good look at them, or I didn't much care for what I did see. MP & WW were mostly dead by the time I got over there, nearing midnight. I started to wonder if the cooler temps were keeping some at home or if I just had bad timing.

I went back over to BP & CB, but again, just wasn't seeing what appealed to me. I like super-thin, and many who were out Pontiac to Jeffrey, 4th to 6th were heavier or beat up looking. I missed one or two that were scooped by others when I circled the block to come back around.

Giving up & starting to head out of the area, I drove down 2nd St and was surprised to see 2 or 3 girls walking out there. I probably just didn't know about 2nd or 3rd because I never seem to see them mentioned on the forum. I'd say 2nd or 3rd between Washburn & Jack St had a handful out. Saw a brunette about 5'6" thin enough even the pink sweatsuit couldn't hide it, but whose face didn't appear too washed out from candy. Took a couple tries, but finally scooped Pearl.

Things started off rough with us. I approached her a couple times, and she kept thinking I was the police & wouldn't hardly acknowledge me. Once she finally did get in, we did a quick LE check and got to a spot where she was acting super-nervous. She had a lot of objections to where & how we were going to do the deed in the car, at which point I just went silent & started driving back to where I picked her up. We must not have done an LE check to her satisfaction, because she was apologizing and saying she was just worried I would flip out a badge at any moment. I'm thinking candy-paranoia was a factor.

Eventually, we did come to an agreement after another LE check and found a spot for some quick mish. I didn't see signs of use but she did keep her sweatshirt top on so who knows. I did notice her thin legs were shaved & furry kitty was trimmed somewhat, so she was definitely taking care of herself. No odor issues, and pretty snug. Wrapped things up for standard tuition.

Pearl was a resonably-good ending to an otherwise fruitless hunt. No pics, but she does have working digits. Probably could be a decent time if she trusts you enough to calm down.

Laxxx
09-30-17, 14:05
I've posted it several times and so won't do so again. But nothing good comes from talking to the police. "I want a lawyer".

Baltoman
09-30-17, 14:15
As I drove by Washburn and 4th last night I saw someone sitting in a grey van. It looked like they were writing down license plate numbers as cars drove by. Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up.

Baltoman.

PellyMason
09-30-17, 14:36
As I drove by Washburn and 4th last night I saw someone sitting in a grey van. It looked like they were writing down license plate numbers as cars drove by. Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up.

Baltoman.They have been out a lot lately. Mostly stationed outside with cell phones. I'm sure that they have my plates. No consequences so far. No letter, no warnings, no stops. I think they're wasting their time.

Noobalicious
09-30-17, 21:23
They have been out a lot lately. Mostly stationed outside with cell phones. I'm sure that they have my plates. No consequences so far. No letter, no warnings, no stops. I think they're wasting their time.What law prohibits me from driving in circles for hours until my gas tank runs dry? I don't sweat people with the cell phones or writing stuff down because unless they have video of me handing money to a girl, us agreeing the money is for sex, and then us having sex, there's no crime (at least prosecution I'm afraid of). Anything else is me giving a friend a ride, my friend & I having sex, or me helping my friend out through some money troubles.

Tongkat Ali
09-30-17, 21:37
What law prohibits me from driving in circles for hours until my gas tank runs dry? I don't sweat people with the cell phones or writing stuff down because unless they have video of me handing money to a girl, us agreeing the money is for sex, and then us having sex, there's no crime (at least prosecution I'm afraid of). Anything else is me giving a friend a ride, my friend & I having sex, or me helping my friend out through some money troubles.Last time I checked I'm allowed to drive on almost any road I want, let them take my tag #. If I want to stop and talk to a friend I will. If I want to give a friend a ride I will. So I'm not worried about the neighborhood watch. But in there defense, if this activity was going on in my neighborhood, welllll I guess I wouldn't like it, (only because I couldn't participate being so close to home) LOL.

Smooth84
10-01-17, 02:08
I can't remember the last time I saw this many cops out. They are everywhere. Be careful.

Tom2277
10-01-17, 07:15
[Deleted by Admin]

You can't share all that shit about her personal life.

A2

BoloBellgrande
10-01-17, 10:36
If you know her , PM with details . Thanks

Rick07
10-01-17, 15:48
The problem is people are over paying by $40-$50 even $100 with the same amount of time you get to cum in that pussy for $30. Melanie, to stubborn and lazy so she is hooked on the H and the crack for life. So why pay more than $30 if she has a lifetime membership on crack. And, pretty you must be look at her old FB photos because her looks are a 70% drop she will never post a new picture on there. Now that she is not eating and throwing up her food she is looking more bad. And, never leave her alone in your car or house blinded by her bullshit conversation you will find out you cannot find something your looking for from a condom, cream for your for skin, flash light, you name it shake her down before she leaves. Last, never get her well let her work for it. So, if you get her well when she was sick as a dog and think that she will look out for you and be forever grateful the joke is on you because once well she will act like it never happen and try to up sell you. And, steal something from you. You been warned.Your right she quoted me $30 for a creampie I did not cum in 2 weeks so I filled her up and watch it drip she started stealing my food LOL she need it as her ribs are show and she is pale.

CowboysFan
10-02-17, 16:19
She was about 5'5 tall. 145 lbs. Cute as a button. Some baby phat in the stomach. I almost thought she was just a civil walking talking on her phone but on the second loop. She made that look. Once inside, she said she's not out much and that she was new to the game. Strange thing is she knew alot of the dead beats that are out there. Quoted me high rates and I was able to get her down to standard rates with tip. Drove off to my spot for some front seat action. She didn't dissapoint and took it like a champ. She followed direction well. Didn't ask for her number. Catch her if you can!

Anyone else find?

BoloBellgrande
10-02-17, 18:52
Has anyone dated her recently? I saw her the other day as I drove down Payson. She looked better from a far, but that's not the same as seeing her naked bent over.

She's can be hard to track down at times and it's been hot around the loops lately. I'm definitely not going to ride around looking for her if her body still looks like shit unclothed.

If anyone can vouch for her appearance, PM me. If you have contact info, that's even better.

Let me know which Heaven she is now.

Laxxx
10-02-17, 20:53
I finally ran across Stephanie in the early AM in Brooklyn. Asked her where she had been and got the litany of SW excuses. She said she had a phone. Surprise. It's not her phone. I am tired of her BS.

Mtn Man
10-03-17, 01:33
Was crusing by the uhaul place when I broke one of my rules to this game, never flip a you turn in the middle of the street. So, I was behind a car and watched this short thick thing in leggings get out of a mongerals car so, I flipped a you turn and picked her up. When she gets in I notice she's extremely young. So I asked, for I'd which she had did a LEO check on some, nice perky b cups and we were off. While doing the negotiations we agreed on. 2 for covered sex. Once we get to the spot, I pull Jr out hopping for, some knowledge before the deal that's when she informs me she said sex not head and don't love doing oral. So she rubbed it, hard I strapped up and bent her over the trunk lid. Finished and started back, to the spot. Her names Amber she's 20 and small, like 4 ft9 had a nice booty and brown hair. 6 civian and. 8 SW sorry but I like them thick. Also got didgets but haven't verified them yet.

After this was done I still wanted some knowledge so I cursed over to SA where I noticed star wEARING a long sweeter with knee high boots and thigh high legging. So I had to, pick her up again agree on a CBJ and went to the spot. While she was reading I asked if I could rub below, a little she then takes her undies, off and gets into a crazy position. She's reading with 1 knee in the seat and 1,knee on the headrest. She got, into, it,and, squirted. Was a amazing experience.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

SteelyDan
10-03-17, 05:36
Not to question your review, but where did you find the pics of this SW you picked up and didn't know?

Additionally, no cop is going to arrest her and not you for "not being honest", IMHO.

Something appears off kilter in your story telling. "So after some investigation" because she said she was 23 and she was really 20?To be fair, the cop probably arrested her for paraphanilia w / residue or something along those lines. These street girls always have somethign on them and love to leave tell tails in your car.

By the way, Hi all I'm new to the area but not to the hobby. I've moved to Glen Burnie about a month and half ago. From some reading I've been able to have some luck in Bmore, don't know if GB has any reliable spots or not. Have twice picked up girls on Washington Blvd, a few blocks down from Monroe intersection. At the first girls suggestion went down a street that dead ends at some train tracks (right past a Uhaul store) and was able to do a three hole round of golf. Took the second girl to the same place for the same. It was night and both times was not disturbed, maybe lucky or maybe it's a good spot overall. . 40 both times, not sure if that around the going rate here, I was the one to suggest the list price and figured it was worth it for the trips to the greek isles. Don't know of any other areas to search yet but both times Washington (around 10 pm) had at least 3 obvious walkers.

Now that I'm a bit more settled I'll try to snap some pics the next time I take and excursion. As always will be willing to share info w / Senior members via Pm but I don't have much of portfolio locally yet. Other than greek I am also always on the lookout for any Preggos.

Stay safe friends.

Playboy69
10-03-17, 15:42
I been seeing her ad and I'm like I know her. Who remembers her? I'm glad she doing a little better from the last time I saw which is a few years ago. I haven't paid her a visit but I'm almost certain that's her in the pics.

https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / photos /4437201603/24218130.

https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4437201603/24218130/24142011.

Mkill
10-03-17, 17:10
Has anyone dated her recently? I saw her the other day as I drove down Payson. She looked better from a far, but that's not the same as seeing her naked bent over.

She's can be hard to track down at times and it's been hot around the loops lately. I'm definitely not going to ride around looking for her if her body still looks like shit unclothed.

If anyone can vouch for her appearance, PM me. If you have contact info, that's even better.

Let me know which Heaven she is now.She has be around WW lately. She has gained some weight. I thought folks said she was pregnant. She didn't look pregnant but definitely not frail anymore.

Check your messages too. I sent you a message a week or two ago.

Noobalicious
10-03-17, 19:53
I been seeing her ad and I'm like I know her. Who remembers her? I'm glad she doing a little better from the last time I saw which is a few years ago. I haven't paid her a visit but I'm almost certain that's her in the pics.

https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4437201603/24218130/24142011.But I know someone on this forum has:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/the-famous-krakky-kitty-29444551

Tongkat Ali
10-03-17, 20:11

https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4437201603/24218130/24142011.She posts as Emma in the Men for Women backpage section, just saw her about 3 weeks a go in Glen Burnie. She used to go by the name Shelby when she was at the Beltway motel, wonderful young lady. She used to wear wigs but stopped and is still cute as a box of puppies.

OskarM
10-03-17, 22:23
But I know someone on this forum has:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/the-famous-krakky-kitty-29444551Leg Tattoo is not on the girl in Baltimoronics video but that is a cute girl in the video.

OskarM
10-03-17, 22:32

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/the-famous-krakky-kitty-29444551Sorry, I stand corrected, the tattoo does match. Good spot.

Baltimoronic
10-04-17, 08:01

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/the-famous-krakky-kitty-29444551Even at her worst, she was cool. Paid for a notel for 24 hours one morning, banged her, left her there, banged her there again the next day and checked out. I was so trusting back then.

Dinglewood89
10-04-17, 09:17
She works at Red Room now, so go and see her there if you would like.

Surfing for Fun
10-04-17, 13:53
This was from your silent picture era! Ha.

Even at her worst, she was cool. Paid for a notel for 24 hours one morning, banged her, left her there, banged her there again the next day and checked out. I was so trusting back then.

Carlanga
10-04-17, 14:33

Let me know which Heaven she is now.How's she looking now?

First and second pics are from different days, right?

EasyLuvr
10-04-17, 17:35
How's she looking now?

First and second pics are from different days, right?Snagged Heaven on Monday and from a distance, she looked better than before. After she took off the dress, her legs are pretty jacked up from the needle. But she still performed as expected. Dropped her back at Payson and Wilkens after the deed.

Checkumout
10-04-17, 19:50
I think that I have seen a ghost from the past like she maybe tricking again she has put on some weight. But loved her BJ's.

BoloBellgrande
10-04-17, 19:55
Snagged Heaven on Monday and from a distance, she looked better than before. After she took off the dress, her legs are pretty jacked up from the needle. But she still performed as expected. Dropped her back at Payson and Wilkens after the deed.Think I'll stay away from that!

Shettels6152
10-05-17, 06:21
Was good this AM. Ton of young looking spinners. Picked up penny. Short thing in a shorter skirt. . 2 for cimbbj. Kitty rubbing but wanted five more to finger. Good morning with tons of options overall out there. Full moon.

Smooth84
10-05-17, 11:40
Met up with Lauren on Monday night around 1 or so. I spotted her on Fairhaven. Very cute, could easily be mistaken for a civi. Nice full body with a decent ass and probably C cups. Short auburn hair to her shoulders. 30 or so. Little bit of a saggy belly. Used to be a dancer.

We did the standard cop check and drove off to my spot. Just went with BBBJCIM. She wasn't bad at all. Not enthusiastic but not bad. She let me touch as much as I wanted over top of the panties but gave me the no with a full mouth LOL. Fat pussy though, probably would be a great lay.

Only thing that really stuck out to me was her shitty attitude. She didn't speak much and when she did it was kind of arrogant and sassy. Looking back on it now I wish I would've went for the full deal and fucked the attitude right out of her LOL.

Would probably repeat again just to try everything else out. No number and I didn't ask as I wasnt pressed about seeing her again.

BoloBellgrande
10-05-17, 13:18
Just when I was about to bid her good riddance, she sends me a text answering my request to answer the door nude and in heels. Too bad I had just been messing around with Lacey / Bree.

Joyce's text below.

NOW is the time to come for me to answer the door in my heels. Roommate at work.

PellyMason
10-05-17, 21:15
Picked up Tiny Amber near circle. Big mistake. As soon as she got in front seat and looked at me with eyes pointing in different directions I knew it was a an unfortunate choice. I've seen her become difficult in the past so I gave her a lame excuse to abort date, and I gave her a few bucks. I took forever to get out of the car with her just sitting and nodding off with the car door wide open. Then a marked car rounded the corner. There she was head down on her chest and her swaying back and forth. I don't know why the cops didn't stop to question but I'm thankful they didn't. Last time for. Tiny stop.

SirDrDunk
10-05-17, 23:18
Just when I was about to bid her good riddance, she sends me a text answering my request to answer the door nude and in heels. Too bad I had just been messing around with Lacey / Bree.

Joyce's text below.

NOW is the time to come for me to answer the door in my heels. Roommate at work.I don't waste with her no more had me drive all the way down there then go ghost and talk sh88 to me the next day told her and her dyke roommate suck myd888.

BoloBellgrande
10-05-17, 23:37
I don't waste with her no more had me drive all the way down there then go ghost and talk sh88 to me the next day told her and her dyke roommate suck myd888.I actually don't have her # in my phone anymore. It's in my memory for the time being. Once I forget the # over time, that'll be it for her. For me, she's cheap and she's close, and she's in a apartment. Eventually, it'll run it's course to the end of me seeing her. I'm going to make a point of blowing a load in her mouth again before then though.

Noobalicious
10-06-17, 00:24
Go to EB and search " mermaid". That might be her. She says she's in pig town. I think she goes by Storm.I posted a report on Stormy over in the BP Reports section.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7970-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3575124&viewfull=1#post3575124.

Car date is available (maybe only if you have tint? Otherwise she needs to be taken to a spot of your choice. Quoting. 6 for hhr, . 8 for hr, no greek but everything else seemed available.

I think Stormy is awesome compared to the average for her neighborhood. No visible signs of use, looking & feeling very healthy but slim (not scrawny). YMMV, but if trolling the streets gets tiresome, she's got digits published and not asking crazy prices.

http://backpage.com.baltimore.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/24110383/#.

Bobs Big Boy
10-06-17, 09:05
Met Doll the other day. She was walking along North Ave near Guilford. I wasn't on the make, just happened to be driving past, but there she was walking down the sidewalk looking sexy so I pulled over and sure enough she came over to talk. I didn't have time so we made arrangements to meet the following day. I didn't expect much as she said her phone was off but she was on her way to getting it turned on. Sure enough the next morning she texted and we were able to coordinate getting together. She has an apartment and we met there. Very cute girl. Tiny. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. Pale skin. Little girl tits, and very tight puffy pussy. Pretty much clean body, says she on the program. Great in the sack, no rushing, and she got into a little bit. She is missing a tooth, maybe two, but that doesn't bother me, said her ex knocked it out. She has a very pretty smile. Says she used to do BP but stopped. She said she only rarely walks and when she does it's around Harford Rd. I haven't explored that area but if she's in any way representative of that strip I must check it out. We chatted quite awhile and hung out in a relaxed way which was great and kind of unusual for a first date. She used to hang with Jalin, said she had been her girl. Even has a J tattooed on her shoulder. I have't stopped for Jalin in quite some time, we talked about how rough she was looking. They had a bad falling out. I plan to see Doll again this weekend. Anyone else ever meet up Doll?

EasyLuvr
10-06-17, 15:42
Pickings were very poor this afternoon so after 6 or 8 turns around the Wilkens stroll, I settled for Chrystal perched on a stoop on Payson. If you don't know her, she looks like a little boy with her long brown hair tucked behind her ears and baggy clothes. Scooped her and headed off to the rent a bed for some fun. She was almost skeletal when she got naked and had no tits whatsoever but she has a cute little red Bush so I drove right in. She was incredibly tight but took it like a trooper and even managed to hump back at me until I blew my nut deep inside her. Cleaned up and dropped her off on Pratt to get her prescription filled. She's a little beat up from her candy habit but she took care of the itch today.

CowboysFan
10-06-17, 19:46
Met Doll the other day. She was walking along North Ave near Guilford. I wasn't on the make, just happened to be driving past, but there she was walking down the sidewalk looking sexy so I pulled over and sure enough she came over to talk. I didn't have time so we made arrangements to meet the following day. I didn't expect much as she said her phone was off but she was on her way to getting it turned on. Sure enough the next morning she texted and we were able to coordinate getting together. She has an apartment and we met there. Very cute girl. Tiny. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. Pale skin. Little girl tits, and very tight puffy pussy. Pretty much clean body, says she on the program. Great in the sack, no rushing, and she got into a little bit. She is missing a tooth, maybe two, but that doesn't bother me, said her ex knocked it out. She has a very pretty smile. Says she used to do BP but stopped. She said she only rarely walks and when she does it's around Harford Rd. I haven't explored that area but if she's in any way representative of that strip I must check it out. We chatted quite awhile and hung out in a relaxed way which was great and kind of unusual for a first date. She used to hang with Jalin, said she had been her girl. Even has a J tattooed on her shoulder. I have't stopped for Jalin in quite some time, we talked about how rough she was looking. They had a bad falling out. I plan to see Doll again this weekend. Anyone else ever meet up Doll?Was this your Doll?

YellaPerch
10-06-17, 21:56
Hey fellas, it's been awhile since I posted anything. But I made it out today and this is what I found. Hit Wilkins ave. Today around 4:30 didn't see anything out. Rode past the circle twice and nuthin. Headed past the s / a and that had uncle sitting in front, so I kept going. Went to cb and saw a couple zombies. Went on home till after dark. Came back out after 7 and went to cb. Went down Fairhaven and spotted a pretty brunette spinner and made the scoop. Took her to my spot and negotiated standard for bbbjwcim. Said her name was bree. Any how she gets started and was not into it at all. After a couple of minutes started asking how long I was going to be. Well I grabbed her head and encouraged fee to put forth some effort. After a little while I blasted my nut down the back of her throat. Put Willy away and dropped her off at her candy man. Probably not worth a repeat. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

YellaPerch
10-06-17, 22:10
Hey fellas, it's been awhile since I posted anything. But I made it out today and this is what I found. Hit Wilkins ave. Today around 4:30 didn't see anything out. Rode past the circle twice and nuthin. Headed past the s / a and that had uncle sitting in front, so I kept going. Went to cb and saw a couple zombies. Went on home till after dark. Came back out after 7 and went to cb. Went down Fairhaven and spotted a pretty brunette spinner and made the scoop. Took her to my spot and negotiated standard for bbbjwcim. Said her name was bree. Any how she gets started and was not into it at all. After a couple of minutes started asking how long I was going to be. Well I grabbed her head and encouraged fee to put forth some effort. After a little while I blasted my nut down the back of her throat. Put Willy away and dropped her off at her candy man. Probably not worth a repeat. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

HcLine
10-06-17, 22:50
Hey fellas, it's been awhile since I posted anything. But I made it out today and this is what I found. Hit Wilkins ave. Today around 4:30 didn't see anything out. Rode past the circle twice and nuthin. Headed past the s / a and that had uncle sitting in front, so I kept going. Went to cb and saw a couple zombies. Went on home till after dark. Came back out after 7 and went to cb. Went down Fairhaven and spotted a pretty brunette spinner and made the scoop. Took her to my spot and negotiated standard for bbbjwcim. Said her name was bree. Any how she gets started and was not into it at all. After a couple of minutes started asking how long I was going to be. Well I grabbed her head and encouraged fee to put forth some effort. After a little while I blasted my nut down the back of her throat. Put Willy away and dropped her off at her candy man. Probably not worth a repeat. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.I hate to take up bandwidth here but damn, I hate that when I'm 2 maybe 3 minutes in and they break the rhythm established to ask me if I'm getting close! No repeat there for effen shoooo. I digress. Stay safe. Hc.

Playboy69
10-06-17, 23:30
I saw Jalin today but I didn't try the merchandise. I actually didn't recognize her. I've seen her a few times before but that was couple years ago. Fast forward now, she seems definitely at her worst. She's very skinny and have aged 10 yrs. She seems like she's in mid-to late 30's but in truth she's like 20's.

Cls9637
10-07-17, 05:08
Picked up Tiny Amber near circle. Big mistake. As soon as she got in front seat and looked at me with eyes pointing in different directions I knew it was a an unfortunate choice. I've seen her become difficult in the past so I gave her a lame excuse to abort date, and I gave her a few bucks. I took forever to get out of the car with her just sitting and nodding off with the car door wide open. Then a marked car rounded the corner. There she was head down on her chest and her swaying back and forth. I don't know why the cops didn't stop to question but I'm thankful they didn't. Last time for. Tiny stop.It's a tragedy how far Amber has deteriorated in the last year or two. When she had a place to live she always was well dressed with nice makeup on and looking quite cute. Since she became homeless she has gone rapidly downhill. She's still a terrific date when she's not totally fucked up but is getting rougher by the day. However, she will soon get the break she needs. She will soon be forced to take a little vacation. Not much of one, though.

The first five pictures are from several years ago and the last five are from July right after some guy hit her in her eye.

ILoveItDoggy69
10-07-17, 08:13
Hello again,

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an hourly rentable notel in the dundalk area. Google appears to be pretty poor at searching for these things.

Bobs Big Boy
10-07-17, 11:46
Was this your Doll?Yeah that's her about 60 lbs ago.

She's looking more like this currently.

AceKing88
10-07-17, 12:41
Yeah that's her about 60 lbs ago.

She's looking more like this currently.Doll aka Cream. I have hooked up with her on conkling a few times. I passed on her several times when she was with the cash out crew. All in all always good service. As always be safe.

Fannima30
10-07-17, 15:10
Was this your Doll?Nice to see pics of a lady not in a bathroom stall or a toilet in the background.

Tongkat Ali
10-07-17, 15:29
Doll aka Cream. I have hooked up with her on conkling a few times. I passed on her several times when she was with the cash out crew. All in all always good service. As always be safe.I did dates with Doll years ago, so your saying Doll is the 1 posting as Cream the Dream? They do look kinda the same, just asking.

Ebdawgg
10-07-17, 16:29
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cream-the-dream-is-back/25664023

Doll aka Cream. I have hooked up with her on conkling a few times. I passed on her several times when she was with the cash out crew. All in all always good service. As always be safe.

Tom2277
10-07-17, 17:28
Rick & Tom are the same person, Mels ex boyfran posting rumors about her, wow grow up. Your not fooling noone.Melanie's 62 year old sugar daddy is finally back from Virginia bragging about his $2000 he as in his bank account at 62 years old at least have $200,000 in there but the main part of the story is she will be MIA for a while at least until the $2000 is gone so in 4 days tops LOL so if your driving premium gas do not waste your time until then.

Melanie will be back on vacation soon like the last 6-7 months standing up all her dates once again even her sugar daddy. So get her why you can.

Its funny how the two girls flip flop Taylor has gain a good amount of weight while Melanie only eats when she.

Raids her ex boyfriends food.

Happy Hunting Guys.

Rick07
10-07-17, 17:50
For those using Crack Head street walkers as cheap overnight escorts please stop. I feel great to using $3 worth of gas to pick them up and get $100+ worth of service anal and all but I'm not down for sloppy 2 nds 12 am-9 am in the morning. And, that's kinda bad for the people driving around looking for SW like the crack head really does not like you she is calling someone like me to pick her up once all the crack is gone she surely not sleepy. She will start a fake fight and have your feelings in it and be gone. Trust me they tell this me. Let them roam around! They will never stay in your nice area the drugs are not there. LOL.

Go get them killer LOL!

Tom2277
10-08-17, 00:00
Bree is a very great choice, her and melee have the top gun 3 somes of all, !! Worth the price gents!!$30 is well worth it.

Tom2277
10-08-17, 00:17
Bree is a very great choice, her and melee have the top gun 3 somes of all, !! Worth the price gents!!Guys Melvin92 is Melanie she is posting on the form because sales are slow and she is not meeting her mission statement which is get high 24/7 she even sleeps with a crack pipe in her hand smoking it seriously. Rehab is closing in and she is scared.

SirDrDunk
10-08-17, 03:13
Was this your Doll?I remember her she used to dance down the block.

Laxxx
10-08-17, 08:40
Looks like our "little" blonde is making progress. Wishing her all the best!

DinnerOut35
10-08-17, 09:59
Was in town and decided to hit the Brooklyn strip. Saw a blonde that was standing near a school (and I saw kids outside) and decided to pass on her. She was dirty blonde wearing glasses. Picking her up outside of a school just didn't seem right to me. Finally picked up a SW named Danielle near Hanover. When she got in I knew I was not going to let her touch me. She was emaciated, bad skin etc. All the signs of a heavy drug user (and I know most of SW in this area are). She said her name was Danielle and as I drove around thinking of how to get her out of the car I discovered she was pretty cool. Finally told her I changed my mind, gave her a $5 and dropped her off.

Showdown.

Checkumout
10-08-17, 12:57
Guys Melvin92 is Melanie she is posting on the form because sales are slow and she is not meeting her mission statement which is get high 24/7 she even sleeps with a crack pipe in her hand smoking it seriously. Rehab is closing in and she is scared.How do you know so much about her I think she gives fantastic bjcim and she has a great peronality.

Mkill
10-08-17, 17:09
I saw Jalin today but I didn't try the merchandise. I actually didn't recognize her. I've seen her a few times before but that was couple years ago. Fast forward now, she seems definitely at her worst. She's very skinny and have aged 10 yrs. She seems like she's in mid-to late 30's but in truth she's like 20's.She has been on Payson a lot lately. She was really pretty when she was clean.

HeadLuvr
10-09-17, 16:22
Went out last night itching for a good quick blowjob. Saw a middle aged blonde / dirty blonde at circle. Looked clean and decent so gave it a try. Said her name was Lisa. Very thin. Found a spot and boy was the blowjob shitty. I mean, just a bullshit blowjob. It was doing nothing for me. After a couple minutes just told her to stop. She thought I had taken medicine or something when I said I wasn't going to be able to cum. I told her "No, your head is just no good. " She claimed it was the first she ever heard that. Whatever *****.

Dropped her sorry ass off and found another at the circle. Another thin one, said her name was Kitty. Looked maybe Spanish or light skinned black. Found another spot. Another bullshit blowjob. Mechanical as hell, teeth in the way. Managed to force a nut and dropped her off. What are th chances of two back 2 back, bullshit blowjobs. Total waste. These sorry [Deleted by Admin] shouldn't be walking the streets if they can't suck a dick. Avoid if you see.

WilluEatMyJizz
10-09-17, 21:22
If Your at the corner of and conkling and Pulaski HWY don't waste your time with the beehive young girl GABBY sitting at BP.

(been said a lot on here befote, I guess her pathetic look gets her some business, but as I was waiting I just saw her take her seat as she is practically past out.

Not much great out Tonight it was dead at 7-8 picked up but nothing intrestest me yet. So probably going to call it a night.

MrMakers
10-09-17, 23:58
Melanie's 62 year old sugar daddy is finally back from Virginia bragging about his $2000 he as in his bank account at 62 years old at least have $200,000 in there but the main part of the story is she will be MIA for a while at least until the $2000 is gone so in 4 days tops LOL so if your driving premium gas do not waste your time until then.

Melanie will be back on vacation soon like the last 6-7 months standing up all her dates once again even her sugar daddy. So get her why you can.

Its funny how the two girls flip flop Taylor has gain a good amount of weight while Melanie only eats when she.

Raids her ex boyfriends food.

Happy Hunting Guys.You have 14 posts and 11 are trashing Melanie. Guessing you are a jealous ex, but we fucking get the point already.

NiteTimer
10-10-17, 00:13
http://www.ccptube.com/video/981/cock-lover1.html

Thundra89
10-10-17, 10:47
Was counting around the w / w area so a few things that caught my eye but felt like I need to keep looking.

After the goose chase was starting to get wild as well as a lot of bacon that in the area I saw Angel over by Wilkens and Pulaski.

Picked her up and was more than satisfied she's only been back on the prowl recently since she lost her job I haven't seen her in 6 years.

Headed over to Tim's gave her three Jacks and she was really good. GFE.

Got digits for any old regulars who want to reunite.

Checkumout
10-10-17, 10:49
You have 14 posts and 11 are trashing Melanie. Guessing you are a jealous ex, but we fucking get the point already.Totally agree I am surprised that the administration has not banned him or anyone else that treat SW's the way he is I like Melanie she has a habit but most of them do she is a good date but all can be dis apponting at sometime or another.

LibidoLuvr
10-10-17, 13:10
Had some free time this morning. Figured I go out and see if any of the girls was out down w / w. As soon as got there I saw this SW walking up Monroe with a short blue dress. Come to find out it was Bubbles. . looking good I her high heels. Made the scoop off we went. And she didn't disappoint. Nice slow bbjcim.

HeadLuvr
10-10-17, 15:45
Swung through Conkling on lunch break, had the midday itch. Nothing out except for a tall WSW with long dark hair and a little ass and thighs on her. Made the scoop. Soon as she got in, I was pretty sure she was a SW I picked up once before who ruined my nut with no CIM. Wasn't sure and was debating whether to throw her back when I saw the rash she had on her hands arms and legs. Made up my mind right there she was getting tossed. She asked what I was looking for and what I had. I said head and $10, knowing she would probably squawk about the 10. Sure enough she said no. Perfect. As I'm finding a spot to pull over and drop her off, she says "Hell no, I ain't doing nothing for $10, I'm too pretty for that. " LMAO! I had to control myself to keep from busting out laughing. One, you aren't cute. Two, you look like you get high. Three, your teeth are yellow with the cavity creeps and you have a rash. Who in the hell are you trying to convince?? I was about to say, "I wouldn't say all that". But I just let it go. Some of these hoes are delusional. The drugs and too much time in a fucked up environment must detach them from reality. Too pretty relative to what? Lmao! Nothing else out so I took it on in. Anybody else notice the Conkling stroll seems pretty dead around mid-day?

BoloBellgrande
10-10-17, 18:50
I saw Heaven out late last night a little after 2:00 am. She was standing in her usual spot at the corner of South Payson and Wilkins.

She saw me and waved as I drove up toward Ashton. I was on my way to drop off a couple of bucks to a familiar friend. I wasn't there to date anyone, so I wasn't around that long. I did see that skinny full brown haired white Streetwalker at my familier friends house. She has a very mature attractiveness about her, too bad her body is way too thin from the meds. I didn't ask for her name because I was in a hurry to keep a date in Laurel.

On my way out, I drove past Heaven again. She turned to the side and gave me a good look at her body, it's skinny and paper thin. I do believe her skin still looked okay. She was waving so hard and smiling at me trying to get me to pull over, I noticed for the first time she has dimples when she's really making a big smile and showing all her teeth.

What a shame a cute girl like that can't get herself together.

Melvin92
10-11-17, 06:50
Your right she quoted me $30 for a creampie I did not cum in 2 weeks so I filled her up and watch it drip she started stealing my food LOL she need it as her ribs are show and she is pale.Be very careful of these two, if you give them a chance they will steal your shit.

Checkumout
10-11-17, 11:01
Be very careful of these two, if you give them a chamelince they will steal your shit.Know them both you treat them right they treat you right. Get over Melanie and move on.

JanusCanal84
10-11-17, 15:59
Had a walk about the other day. Cruised through WW and found nothing tickle my fancy. Went by SA and found nothing but melts.

Fairhaven had a few slags but I saw what appeared to be management about. Did a few loops and went back to WW.

Still nothing till I saw off in the distance a slender brunette catwalking down Wilkens towards Pulaski. She waved and smiled and I made the scoop.

She told me her name was Britney from NC and smelled dashing. Not quite herself I had to nudge her a bit to stay awake. Nothing special about this bird other then the fact she keeps her kitty au natural.

The service was a bit rushed. And kitten was nice enough to get filled. No digits of course and I wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch. Since nothing was out she was the best of the lot.

Tom2277
10-11-17, 17:35
Totally agree I am surprised that the administration has not banned him or anyone else that treat SW's the way he is I like Melanie she has a habit but most of them do she is a good date but all can be dis apponting at sometime or another.I'm not her ex and just take the information like other member stated you will finally get the point when you get robbed.

Rick07
10-11-17, 17:58
Be very careful of these two, if you give them a chance they will steal your shit.AKA, Sea Biscuit.

Last night I was bored AF pick up Melanie and Bree CB Melanie was acting extra horny talking about she wanted to fuck. So we got to my spot Melanie jumped in the bed start playing with her pussy saying its so wet she could fill up a cup 3 times over I was in shock like what was in the drugs or is this normal. As a result, started fucking her hard she wanted even harder she started riding me on the chair hard just bouncing up and down that cute face was smile hard she was riding me like Sea Biscuit then she was like "I coming, I coming, I coming" and bamm! She came.

We got tacos after.

Happy hunting guys.

Shettels6152
10-11-17, 20:14
Have some time off tomorrow and was looking for s good daytime no getting bar to hang out. Any suggestions?

Agent Mulder
10-11-17, 22:45
For those using Crack Head street walkers as cheap overnight escorts please stop. I feel great to using $3 worth of gas to pick them up and get $100+ worth of service anal and all but I'm not down for sloppy 2 nds 12 am-9 am in the morning. And, that's kinda bad for the people driving around looking for SW like the crack head really does not like you she is calling someone like me to pick her up once all the crack is gone she surely not sleepy. She will start a fake fight and have your feelings in it and be gone. Trust me they tell this me. Let them roam around! They will never stay in your nice area the drugs are not there. LOL.

Go get them killer LOL!Is it just me, or does anyone else know what all the Ricks and Toms in the world are jiving about?

Especially, not with all the Mel = Melvin = Melanie = Sea Biscuit = I don't know if it's Me so horny, or Me so confused, or Me just want to jump off a bridge.

I truly wish someone with more brain power than I could shed some light this whole cluster you-know-what.

With all due respect, of course.

-Fox.

Chico
10-11-17, 23:45
As I was turning the corner of Wash Blvd & Desoto, I spotted a petite little blonde spinner named Taylor. I pulled into the Royal Farms and scooped her up. Told me she was 26 and used to dance on The Block. Cute face, jacked up teeth, but ok the SOFTEST, PERKIEST TITS I ever felt. OMG!! Decided on a HJ, she was not the best, couldn't get into a rhythm, she kept stopping / starting. Next time I will try the FS.

I've read the forum and it looks like she also goes by Riley.

Chico.

Cls9637
10-12-17, 03:37
Be very careful of these two, if you give them a chance they will steal your shit.I don't know anything about them stealing, but I do know that the one one the left is a guy. He goes by Natalie or Sarah. He's been discussed ad nauseum in the forum.

Badboy1968
10-12-17, 06:33
I don't know anything about them stealing, but I do know that the one one the left is a guy. He goes by Natalie or Sarah. He's been discussed ad nauseum in the forum.The photo is deceiving. The one on the left is NOT Natalie / Sarah. It's Bre and she's definitely all girl. I've known her for years and seen her undressed MANY times. All the girl parts are just as expected. Smart and sweet, you'll be happy you met her.

Trileptal
10-12-17, 06:46
Anybody know if she got out from vacay? And or if she's still around?

I haven't been partaking much the past few months, so I'm out of the loop.

Last I heard she got locked up for her outstanding warrants. I'm talking about dirty blonde Lacy with the Phat Booty.

Checkumout
10-12-17, 09:56
The photo is deceiving. The one on the left is NOT Natalie / Sarah. It's Bre and she's definitely all girl. I've known her for years and seen her undressed MANY times. All the girl parts are just as expected. Smart and sweet, you'll be happy you met her.It is Bree know her well.

Happy One
10-12-17, 10:07
I was informed yesterday a date was set up to be robbed by one of the girls boy friend. Apparently it went bad and one was shot on Pontiac, it was on the news last night also. Expect very heavy patrols in the Brooklyn area.

Saw a new face in a long dress walking Fairhaven, a good 200 lbs, anyone know her. LE has not run a sting on Fairhaven in awhile now or by the church on 4th and Pontiac.

A couple nites ago there where 10/11 girls out between 7 & 7;30 in the evening around Pontiac, Washburn, Jeffery st area, I was amazed.

Congratulations to the monger in black SUV that scored a very petty young girl at the Qwik Mart in Morrell park, she looked really good, clean looking.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Bad Bad Boy
10-12-17, 13:03
Got a text from little Natalie a few days ago saying hello and asking how I have been, she is a good provider, easy to get along with, eager to please, the one draw back is her inability to keep appointments. It was great hearing from her again as I haven't been around for a few months waiting for things to cool down LEwise. BBB.

Laxxx
10-12-17, 15:24
the one draw back is her inability to keep appointments.None of them can keep an appointment! I once dated a girl who lived in Cherry Hill and she actually knew what time it was and was always there on time!

Honey Butter
10-12-17, 21:21
Have some time off tomorrow and was looking for s good daytime no getting bar to hang out. Any suggestions?Hawley's Pub in Morrell Park. Nice neighborhood crowd. Open & friendly to outsiders.

Spirits West on Wilkens. Nicer place. Good food.

GettingThatItc
10-12-17, 21:31
I was in North East Baltimore Tuesday night around midnight. Saw Trisha / Rita And picked her up. Older and tiny. I wasn't impressed by her mic skills, but she had an excellent attitude. I do have digits.

Autumn99
10-12-17, 22:29
Does anyone know Tabby (Tabetha) from Curtis Bay or have they seen her lately.

CowboysFan
10-12-17, 22:59
Anybody know if she got out from vacay? And or if she's still around?

I haven't been partaking much the past few months, so I'm out of the loop.

Last I heard she got locked up for her outstanding warrants. I'm talking about dirty blonde Lacy with the Phat Booty.She's out. Who all use to bareback her?

Trileptal
10-12-17, 23:32
Picked up Natalie tonight near Jeffrey.

Not sure if that's her name she goes by because she kind of looked like the Melanie everyone's been talking about lately. I thought the Melanie everyone was talking about was the one for way back apparently not. Anyways she had some perky A's. She was loopy said she didn't sleep yet and been a candy binge. Got to my spot and she sang for a while. Caught and swallowed for a extra $5. Total damage $25.

Didn't have # I'm curious though is this the Melanie people have been claiming I wish I took a photo, looked a lot like the photos of Melanie who I thought was a total different person. I dunno maybe someone could help me figure out which is which.

WilluEatMyJizz
10-13-17, 00:38
I was in North East Baltimore Tuesday night around midnight. Saw Trisha / Rita And picked her up. Older and tiny. I wasn't impressed by her mic skills, but she had an excellent attitude. I do have digits.I hope it doesn't flip it back on me and make me look like an Idiot.

Trileptal
10-13-17, 01:54
She's out. Who all use to bareback her?Really have you seen her? Where? Have a # ?

Derrick1984
10-13-17, 05:27
Was cruising down ww and ran across a skinny WSW. Made the scope and did the cop check. She smelled great and looked good for a SW. Said her name was CK. I took her to my spot and there was a fellow monger getting topped in his car LOL. We both laughed at this and then got down to business. She placed the rubber on and went to work. I can honestly say she is one of the best with her mouth I have ever had. Even with the condom on she had me releasing in about 5 minutes. I got digits but she said her phone was off at the moment but should be back on in a few days. I'm definitely going to scoop her up next time I'm on the hunt and take her to a room so I can sample the whole package.

Fahq1
10-13-17, 06:58
I was in North East Baltimore Tuesday night around midnight. Saw Trisha / Rita And picked her up. Older and tiny. I wasn't impressed by her mic skills, but she had an excellent attitude. I do have digits.Is this red head Rita from Harford Road? If so she is a loop super vet. I haven't seen her in YEARS. If I remember correctly she has to be 55-65 by now.

Noobalicious
10-13-17, 07:33
Picked up Natalie tonight near Jeffrey.

Not sure if that's her name she goes by because she kind of looked like the Melanie everyone's been talking about lately. I thought the Melanie everyone was talking about was the one for way back apparently not. Anyways she had some perky A's. She was loopy said she didn't sleep yet and been a candy binge. Got to my spot and she sang for a while. Caught and swallowed for a extra $5. Total damage $25.

Didn't have # I'm curious though is this the Melanie people have been claiming I wish I took a photo, looked a lot like the photos of Melanie who I thought was a total different person. I dunno maybe someone could help me figure out which is which.Sounds like you licked up the blonde Natalie in BP that could pass for a civi, except she's always too amped up & telling you how great you look and that she's about to give you the best BJ of your life. LOL. Her flaws don't bother me and I like her.

About what time did you see her out? I've mostly picked her up around sunset-early evening towards 6th (and varying among Pontiac, Washburn & Jeffrey).

I've got a different fave I've been hanging with lately, but wouldn't mind seeing Natalie again.

No Alibis
10-13-17, 07:57
I was in North East Baltimore Tuesday night around midnight. Saw Trisha / Rita And picked her up. Older and tiny. I wasn't impressed by her mic skills, but she had an excellent attitude. I do have digits.Rita still around? She's about 57 now, I remember partying with her about 19 years ago, was a serious candy girl. She had a bf named Paul who was under surveillance by the feds and got busted for manufacturing pills. She had a delusional idea of going to Nashville and becoming some singing star.

GettingThatItc
10-13-17, 08:00
Is this red head Rita from Harford Road? If so she is a loop super vet. I haven't seen her in YEARS. If I remember correctly she has to be 55-65 by now.I'm thinking it's the same Rita. I've never seen her out. She says she isn't out that much. I'm thinking her habit might not be too out of control and she might be telling the truth. Says she'd rather schedule a date and avoid walking the streets. I'm guessing mid to late 40's. Started out as Tricia and said it used to be Rita so I'm guessing it's the same. Was good and sloppy. I paid a lot of attention to the boys. Very talkative. Great attitude.

Badboy1968
10-13-17, 10:03
She's out. Who all use to bareback her?Something of concern going on between those legs?!

Flfcsr
10-13-17, 11:56
Hit the loops the other day because it's been a minute. Wasn't planning on actually partaking, just doing some recon. The circle was empty, probably because uncle was a block down the street and that blue flashing camera thing on the light probably doesn't encourage people either. Amoral park had a couple of lookers, including a hooded WSW enthusiastically waving to everyone. With her coat and hood and the bad lighting I couldn't get a good look. Pigtown was quiet. I saw what looked like a HSW / latina by the SA in a big coat with a couple of bags. Her face looked good but I seem to recall some dicey reports about a HSW around there.

As another guy said, things went down in B and it had a heavy presence. Even so, I saw several I didn't recognize including a cute brunette, a blonde in a pink jacket, and a BSW I didn't get a good look at.

CB was mostly quiet until I saw this tall slender brunette wearing a jacket and sweatpants. She was standing at a few different corners giving the look. I ended up spending some time with her, said her name is Allie (or Ally or whatever). She was nice, talked a lot, and had a chill attitude. She told me about this dude who has been going around assaulting women. She said one of her friends was raped by him and, to her personally, he held a knife to her throat in an alley and made her give him head. I didn't get anymore info than that, but keep a look out. It was getting chilly out so she definitely appreciated the warm ride. We ended up with some karaoke for standard and it was good. I'd see her again to see what else she has up her sleeve. Didn't get any digits. Be nice to people out there, guys, and keep your eyes peeled.

Vega Wrap
10-13-17, 12:47
Pretty peurto rican francesca is back out at dundalk ave now.

Trileptal
10-13-17, 13:02
Sounds like you licked up the blonde Natalie in BP that could pass for a civi, except she's always too amped up & telling you how great you look and that she's about to give you the best BJ of your life. LOL. Her flaws don't bother me and I like her.

About what time did you see her out? I've mostly picked her up around sunset-early evening towards 6th (and varying among Pontiac, Washburn & Jeffrey).

I've got a different fave I've been hanging with lately, but wouldn't mind seeing Natalie again.Around 5:30 pm.

AceKing88
10-13-17, 13:21
Pretty peurto rican francesca is back out at dundalk ave now.What she look like I have heard about her on this forum several times but never any descriptions on her.

Checkumout
10-13-17, 14:11
Something of concern going on between those legs?!Any pics of this Lacy.

AceKing88
10-13-17, 14:24
Pretty peurto rican francesca is back out at dundalk ave now.Disregard Imy previous post I. I remember her now she's not pr she is of Indian and Trinidad decent. While she is pretty she still has that flesh eating arm and foul body odor got me once with her looks, but after seeing that arm midway session decided not to have her in my SW rotation as always be safe.

Laxxx
10-13-17, 14:45
Well boys, for all of you that have asked me and those others who haven't. She is the unicorn. Here and gone again. Last I saw her she was taking my cash and walking away in Brooklyn.

Noobalicious
10-13-17, 16:11
Around 5:30 pm.Yeah, that makes sense given the times I've seen her before. It seems she comes out in late-daylight hours and I can't recall seeing her out past 9 pm or so. Then again, I could just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fahq1
10-13-17, 16:33
I'm thinking it's the same Rita. I've never seen her out. She says she isn't out that much. I'm thinking her habit might not be too out of control and she might be telling the truth. Says she'd rather schedule a date and avoid walking the streets. I'm guessing mid to late 40's. Started out as Tricia and said it used to be Rita so I'm guessing it's the same. Was good and sloppy. I paid a lot of attention to the boys. Very talkative. Great attitude.If you have her number and wouldn't mind in boxing them to me I would be grateful. Wouldn't mind climbing up on her again for nostalgia sake.

GettingThatItc
10-13-17, 17:01
If you have her number and wouldn't mind in boxing them to me I would be grateful. Wouldn't mind climbing up on her again for nostalgia sake.I do have her number and wouldn't mind chatting in private. But I don't know how to navigate this site that well. You can inbox me and hopefully I can find it.

Jack Knauf
10-13-17, 17:04
I was in North East Baltimore Tuesday night around midnight. Saw Trisha / Rita And picked her up. Older and tiny. I wasn't impressed by her mic skills, but she had an excellent attitude. I do have digits.I saw her about a half hour later on a side street. I was walking to my car and she asked me if I want to hang out. She said it was her b-day. I wished her a happy b-day and left. She had money in her hand. Guess it was Gettingthatltc's tuition. Looked drunk or high. Plus a little too old for my liking.

Geckoman
10-13-17, 18:31
She use to hang out by Uhaul on Washington Blvd. I saw her strolling in CB by Jeffrey & Washburn. Didn't partake, she looks rough.

BoloBellgrande
10-13-17, 22:55
Does anyone have a # for the blonde MILF that lives in Pig Town? PM if you do. I'd like to reconnect with her again. The last # I had for her isn't good anymore.

BoloBellgrande
10-14-17, 11:13
I heard some very distressing news about her last night. I haven't seen her in a minute, so I can't confirm her condition. If there's anyone that knows what I'm talking about, please PM me or share it with the forum if you have confirmed details.

Seth Greenberg
10-15-17, 12:11
I heard some very distressing news about her last night. I haven't seen her in a minute, so I can't confirm her condition. If there's anyone that knows what I'm talking about, please PM me or share it with the forum if you have confirmed details.Bolo, yesterday before noon I saw Sara walking by the busy bee, I noticed she was walking like if she was injured or something, she looks rough man, but definitely still out there.

I also spotted Josie in the BP area, that outfit made that butt look nicer, I was tempted to pick her up, but I have never had a great session with her, I let the apparent "undisputed champ" make the scoop. There was another one walking, one that is a mixed one and been reported here before, she didn't have that SW look, but was definitely not my type, so I proceeded to CB, Taylor was there, I mean, physically there, but her mind I'm not sure, she looked like someone who is been in a psychiatric ward or something, anyway after our last session I decided I'd never pick her up, there was two more walking out there, but to rough looking to make a mention.

At the end I went back to the circle and picked her up a fat butt that claims doesn't do this, yeah right. I've never seen a report about this one so I guess I'll play along till I find out what's going on.

Happy hunting.

HeadLuvr
10-15-17, 23:05
Pretty peurto rican francesca is back out at dundalk ave now.Just wondering if this type of post is worth it. All of my posts are delayed before visible. Doesn't seem like it makes sense to post this type of intel, since the girl will be long gone before anyone sees it. Or is there an immediate posting ability for seniors? Just asking.

Sfrancis118
10-16-17, 07:51
Just wondering if this type of post is worth it. All of my posts are delayed before visible. Doesn't seem like it makes sense to post this type of intel, since the girl will be long gone before anyone sees it. Or is there an immediate posting ability for seniors? Just asking.Yes. But your logic can still apply.

Dog Pound 99
10-16-17, 14:01
The most recent from one of her social networks.Hey, I did't know Lacy's so connected. Isn't that Beetlejuice in the photo with her, you know the one from the Howard Stern Show?

Maybe that explains why the trifle attitude Lacy has towards the rest of us mere mortals. She's gone rubbing elbows with the celebrities. Don't reckon we can compete with that kind of high class clout. LOL.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Shettels6152
10-16-17, 17:22
Picked up holly in wash blv. Blond spinner with thin body and acne of her face. Cute and young overall. Was rushed but kitty was tight and price was right. 30. Got digits if interesred.

Mkill
10-16-17, 19:41
Hey, I did't know Lacy's so connected. Isn't that Beetlejuice in the photo with her, you know the one from the Howard Stern Show?

Maybe that explains why the trifle attitude Lacy has towards the rest of us mere mortals. She's gone rubbing elbows with the celebrities. Don't reckon we can compete with that kind of high class clout. LOL.

Aiight, Dog, out.Is that supposed to be funny? Sounds racist and / or derogatory regardless. This forum isn't the place for that BS.

Mkill
10-16-17, 19:44
Just wondering if this type of post is worth it. All of my posts are delayed before visible. Doesn't seem like it makes sense to post this type of intel, since the girl will be long gone before anyone sees it. Or is there an immediate posting ability for seniors? Just asking.I could text you and tell you I saw a SW. 13 seconds later she could be gone.

So, what you're saying about being "worth it" doesn't really make sense.

The point of this forum is to pass on information. There is no such thing as a timely post when it comes to disappearing / reappearing SW's.

Mkill
10-16-17, 19:48
I saw Jaylin, Tiff (the Gift), and Little Sara all up and down Payson early in the morning today. There were a few others too. Tons of LE out too. The circle is pretty dead early in my recent experiences.

HcLine
10-17-17, 00:09
She use to hang out by Uhaul on Washington Blvd. I saw her strolling in CB by Jeffrey & Washburn. Didn't partake, she looks rough.Yea she's about fried unfortunately. She was an expert on the mic a few yrs back and wasnt half bad looking. Then she became more and more ravaged and had a tough time with absesses on her leg and arm. That kind of ended it for me big time.

LiveWire24
10-17-17, 05:48
Hey guys I'm from Dc area and had to work out in Bmore was looking around for a fix from reading your guys post but didn't see anyone out. I guess its different from Dc they stay out on the street 14th Mass Ave until daylight maybe its just me can anyone chime in. I prefer the less drugged up ones.

Seth Greenberg
10-17-17, 06:50
Hey, I did't know Lacy's so connected. Isn't that Beetlejuice in the photo with her, you know the one from the Howard Stern Show?

Aiight, Dog, out.Now that you mention it I can see the resemblance, at first I thought he was some sort of distributor in the bay or even another monger playing the captain save a hoe role, maybe I'm wrong LOL.

Idk about her recent attitude, but If she really is going to leave her candy habit I think most of us do not have a chance unless you have a bbc, I know she can't resist one LOL.

Seth Greenberg
10-17-17, 07:26
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Seth Greenberg
10-17-17, 07:34
Yea she's about fried unfortunately. She was an expert on the mic a few yrs back and wasnt half bad looking. Then she became more and more ravaged and had a tough time with absesses on her leg and arm. That kind of ended it for me big time.Totally agree. I actually met her many years ago in Brooklyn when she had extra pounds on her, then she started loosing weight and that was the end for me, I saw her couple weeks ago in MP, but she was just a walking skeleton. I might have visual material in one of my old laptops, I'm going to check.

ILikePussy
10-17-17, 07:36
Is that supposed to be funny? Sounds racist and / or derogatory regardless. This forum isn't the place for that BS.He does look like Beetle Juice what are you talking about?

ILP!

AceKing88
10-17-17, 07:37
Had the pleasure to meet this young nympho this morning. GFE session hands down best head and pussy I ever had. She has a working phone in usually available if she's not to busy. Thanks to the monger who did the post on her. She smoking hot as well my friend. Conklings Finest. FYI Jessica, Tiffany, Lita and Quayla were all out. Excellent Service from them All you can't go wrong.

LiveWire24
10-17-17, 08:35
I saw Jaylin, Tiff (the Gift), and Little Sara all up and down Payson early in the morning today. There were a few others too. Tons of LE out too. The circle is pretty dead early in my recent experiences.I'm from the DC area so not to familiar with Bmore! Just from reading the reviews I tried hitting up wilkens av and washington Blvd bit no one was out this was at 4 am 10/17/17 can anyone tell me what I did wrong or where to go?

AnalLove1981
10-17-17, 08:43
Where is kiara?

Propellor
10-17-17, 09:57
Where is kiara?I saw her last week at the intersection of Frederick ave. And Millington.

We made eye contact. Waved, but she clearly wasn't interested in doing anything.

Seth Greenberg
10-17-17, 10:23
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Seth Greenberg posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bad Bad Boy
10-17-17, 11:00
Yea she's about fried unfortunately. She was an expert on the mic a few yrs back and wasnt half bad looking. Then she became more and more ravaged and had a tough time with absesses on her leg and arm. That kind of ended it for me big time.Sorry to hear BECKY has gone so far down hill and moved her strolling area, but understand the Washington BLVD. Near the you haul has gotten a lot of unwanted attention from the neighbors and LE. I really miss her and have tried numerous times to reconnect, but was unsuccessful. BBB.

MangeMan
10-17-17, 12:59
Had the pleasure to meet this young nympho this morning. GFE session hands down best head and pussy I ever had. She has a working phone in usually available if she's not to busy. Thanks to the monger who did the post on her. She smoking hot as well my friend. Conklings Finest. FYI Jessica, Tiffany, Lita and Quayla were all out. Excellent Service from them All you can't go wrong.I agree 100%. Been with her many times. Great head. Takes direction and enjoys her job. I have lots of pics but don't know how to load them here.

Agent Mulder
10-17-17, 13:25
Where is kiara?Kiara reached out to me about a month ago via messaging. But after a brief communicate, all went silent. Even thought my intention were entirely honorable.

In retrospect, I believe the whole thing was orchestrated by Kiara's boyfriend as a test of her fidelity. Can't say I blame the guy for doing so, if my assessment holds true, given her more than illustrious past, nor am I envious of him for the same reason.

Kiara's boyfriend, in my opinion are between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, he has himself an awesome girl for reasons we all knew well, and all the right ones too - - However, he'll probably be second guessing her commitment for the foreseeable. But I for one are rooting for them, because of my fondness of Kiara, she really is a cool person.

-Fox.

AnalLove1981
10-17-17, 15:10
I saw her last week at the intersection of Frederick ave. And Millington.

We made eye contact. Waved, but she clearly wasn't interested in doing anything.Is she clean got some weight on her aleast.

BoloBellgrande
10-17-17, 21:21
Unless you get these girls out of the City, it's only a matter of time before they slip back into the life. I've seen Kiara walking about more than a few times. The last time I saw her, she was with that cute petite blond haired Streetwalker that used to hang out on South Payson and Wilkins.

They were both on McHenry off of Monroe walking back and forth as if they were copping. I thought Kiara's boobs looked nice, but her bottom half was still quite thin. I'm seeing two former SW with BF that are in programs right now, both are relapsing.

I hope this isn't the case with Kiara, but like I said , unless the BF can get them away from the city, it's only a matter of time. The only ones I know that are doing well, are the ones that stay away from the city. The drug scene is just to intense in town.

Noobalicious
10-17-17, 21:34
Does anyone know who this is? I saw her out a few weeks ago at 6th & Patapsco, and grabbed the pic, but at the time I was waiting for another girl to show up.

The Unknown WSW looked cute, and I'd go back looking for her. But I'd also like to scope out any past reviews to know if she's worth bothering to find.

ShadesOfGray
10-17-17, 21:40
Does anyone know who this is? I saw her out a few weeks ago at 6th & Patapsco, and grabbed the pic, but at the time I was waiting for another girl to show up.

The Unknown WSW looked cute, and I'd go back looking for her. But I'd also like to scope out any past reviews to know if she's worth bothering to find.That lools like Casey ftom cb. She's a veteran SW, good service.

Noobalicious
10-17-17, 21:41
Saw Melanie (curly dark hair, teeth issue, very skinny) sitting at the building next to SA last weekend. I'd actually pulled over to take a piss after not seeing much in BP, CB & SA. I went behind a building to piss, thinking I was out of sight, and there she was sitting where no car could possibly see her. Playing games on her cell phone. I don't think she even realized I was there, as I was in plain sight and 30 ft from her.

Anyway, I recognized her & the spot from many moons ago, and thought why not. She did have a room at the Motel 6, so we headed over there. She asked. 6 for Half & Half, I negotiated something less that we could agree on. Room was a wreck, meds & signs of use all around. Be sure to take care of yourself if you see her. The kitty was stinking, but I didn't put my face anywhere near it.

Overall, I might repeat if no one else was available.

Noobalicious
10-17-17, 21:44
That lools like Casey ftom cb. She's a veteran SW, good service.Good lookin out! I'll be sure to give her the wave over if I see her again down there.

FWIW, Megan / Roxy is back in the BP area. I don't know exactly where she's staying, but she texted me last weekend. She's got some good mic skills but always complains that FS is hurting her (I don't exactly buy it, but what do I know. She's certainly very tight). Her biggest drawback is she works off her phone, keeps it on vibrate, and will stop paying attention right in the middle of texting to her her location. Chick missed out on meeting up this past weekend for exactly that reason.

BlueEyesFun
10-17-17, 21:48

The Unknown WSW looked cute, and I'd go back looking for her. But I'd also like to scope out any past reviews to know if she's worth bothering to find.Looks like Casey to me. If that's her, she's cool and can put a smile on your face!

Noobalicious
10-17-17, 22:41
I don't know how many have been over on the Philly Forum, but I like some of the banter they have there that appears infrequent here. Anyway, I've got a tale & a warning for some of the junior mongers among us.

Been picking up a sweet small spinner over in BP for a few weeks now. I don't know what street name she gives, so I'll let you guys fill that in if known (I know her real name, and I'm always cautious about putting that on blast). Anyway, she's about 5' maybe 100 lbs if that, and has brownish hair that under sunlight shows hints of red (maybe old coloring) and blonde highlights (which could be her natural color, based on old pics). She has a tattoo on her right hip saying "Brandy" with a date, and her real name in a tramp-stamp tattoo. She has quite a few missing upper teeth, but is still fairly pretty. . . Enough you could tell she was quite a knockout before. Who knows what age she'll give you, but is 25 with no signs of use except that she tends to scratch / pick at her skin.

I picked her up a while back when the weather was warm, and there was a scrawny, brown-haired guy nearby that she seemed to know. Didn't stop her from getting in the car, but I saw him around almost every time I caught up with her after that. She'll play him off as "an ex that follows me around" but his is / was the BF / fiancee.

Anyway, she doesn't have much skill to speak of, but has the perfect body type for me, let me do what I wanted how I wanted, and was always personable & respectful of my stuff. I'd even see her one Saturday, set a time to pick her up the following Friday (no phone back then), and she'd be there +/- 10 minutes! Yes, I offered her more than going rates, but that's because I didn't want a car date & there was a pretty long drive to the spot I wanted to use. So offering extra was both a way to make up for her missed time & an incentive to be where / when we agreed for the next meet-up.

Everything worked really well! Until.

She started slipping a bit, asking me to drive her to the pharmacist, then drop her off at her spot. She usually wanted me to stop on the way back for her to get something to eat. I had no illusions about the fact she was taking the extra scratch from our time to get meds & food for the deadbeat BF. But recently they hit on the idea of it being her birthday (doesn't matter who thought of it; as events unfolded it was obvious both were clued into the story). I picked her up & she was nodding off so hard she was having trouble walking to the car (she never seemed to have recently used anything before). When we got to my spot, she was out like a light. Time wasn't an issue for me, so no biggie I let her sleep.

The new phone starts blowing up after a couple hours. I wake her up to check it, she makes a comment about the time & worrying that she's "missing her birthday". She gets over to the bed & a good 20 seconds of being still & she's out like a light again. Again, time isn't a factor for me, I play the nice guy & let her sleep some more. But now the phone is next to her, and an hour later it's blowing up again. She wakes up, answers, and tells me something about a "birthday dinner" she's missing. We wind up doing our thing, and agree to roll on back & stop at the McD's so she can get what she likes before the menu changes. Hits me up for a "birthday bonus".

Up until now, I'd been plenty comfortable with our arrangements & the money I gave her for her time. She's a nice girl, we had a lot of conversations, and hours later it was still less than a BackPage half-hour. The girl is so much my type I was developing a little crush on her (though I have zero thoughts that I can somehow "save her" and I'm never kid myself about the med status even though I couldn't see it). Being a gentleman, I was catering a little too much to her. After maybe 8-10 meet-ups, she finally chose to abuse it. . .

We stop to pick up meds on the way back (which she acknowledged most wouldn't do because of the risk it put them in). When we get near the spot to drop her off, I see the BF walking up. She decides to mess with him & stay longer in the car. So dude starts yelling in the direction of the car, telling her to get out. Lotta LE presence in BP now, after the shootings & dumbass is drawing attention to himself. He (and maybe all of us) were lucky the cops were maybe a block too-far away to come see what the commotion was about.

When she finally gets out of the car, she lingers in the open door yelling back & forth with him for making a scene. BF shouts about how she missed her "special birthday dinner" then lets slip her real birthday (I later verified what he said was true). She baits him by saying she might just get back in the car (with the meds & the remaining money). She asks if I "want to do something about this". . . LOL!! I stay the fuck out of it, cause also I could knock him out with one good punch, there's no upside to me getting involved in their games.

Next day, I text her phone asking why her BF (calling him by his real name) would fuck up their scam by letting it slip that it wasn't her real birthday. He texts back in bad-ass mode at first, then completely switches his tune once I say the whole thing would just fuck up her money situation with me. Suddenly he's telling me I should be grateful for the time (I was, and I compensated her more than fairly for her time), and that she really likes me, and he'd rather she go with me, etc. No doubt he realized his med situation could change drastically. . .

Moral of the story? I'd had many good times with her, never treated her as anything less than another person deserving respect & largely she behaved accordingly. Although I'd fallen for her a bit, I talked myself back from that by being realistic about her situation & why I ever saw her out there in the first place, as well as thinking through who dude was that I kept seeing hanging around. But eventually the meds and / or the BF gave her the idea that maybe she could get a little bit extra, maybe there was an angle to grab a little bit more to make up for long stretches between our appointments. So she fucked it up like they all will fuck it up, thinking she could make a play while shouldering the burden of the deadbeat BF. Sadly, you get too polite & accommodating, and even the best girl will get to thinking "What if?

So don't fall in love guys, and don't forget for a second the role everyone is playing in the game. If everyone can be nice & satisfied with what they get from the game, so be it. But you're there to get service she probably wouldn't provide if it weren't for her med needs, and she's there trying to get the most money for the least service. The girl may talk shit about her "ex BF" but he's probably got med needs too, and he probably ain't putting out any service on the street. And when you go home to your safe, comfortable spot, she's probably out there needing even a scrawny punk to be some nominal security while she waits for the next car to pull over.

But what do I know? I'm just a Noob.

CaveMan9
10-18-17, 04:51

Go get them killer LOL!I guess someone has to kiss them at the end of the day. Oh jeesh. They are paid to leave slick.

HeadLuvr
10-18-17, 08:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Baltimoronic
10-18-17, 08:36
I don't know how many have been over on the Philly Forum, but I like some of the banter they have there that appears infrequent here. Anyway, I've got a tale & a warning for some of the junior mongers among us.

Moral of the story? I'd had many good times with her, never treated her as anything less than another person deserving respect & largely she behaved accordingly. Although I'd fallen for her a bit, I talked myself back from that by being realistic about her situation & why I ever saw her out there in the first place, as well as thinking through who dude was that I kept seeing hanging around. But eventually the meds and / or the BF gave her the idea that maybe she could get a little bit extra, maybe there was an angle to grab a little bit more to make up for long stretches between our appointments. So she fucked it up like they all will fuck it up, thinking she could make a play while shouldering the burden of the deadbeat BF. Sadly, you get too polite & accommodating, and even the best girl will get to thinking "What if?

So don't fall in love guys, and don't forget for a second the role everyone is playing in the game. If everyone can be nice & satisfied with what they get from the game, so be it. But you're there to get service she probably wouldn't provide if it weren't for her med needs, and she's there trying to get the most money for the least service. The girl may talk shit about her "ex BF" but he's probably got med needs too, and he probably ain't putting out any service on the street. And when you go home to your safe, comfortable spot, she's probably out there needing even a scrawny punk to be some nominal security while she waits for the next car to pull over.

But what do I know? I'm just a Noob.Feel for you. Your tale of woe is tame compared to others. Be happy about that. You got out with everything intact. It's clear that you care / cared about this chick because it's pretty obvious after reading this that you're really steamed that she had a BF and denied / played it down to you. You were jealous. OTOH, I like how you put him in his place and he saw the light that you weren't just her SD, you're his, too. But it's clear that your feelings for this chick crossed a line and most of us have done it with providers exactly once. Everybody gets one. Do it again and shame on you.

J0811
10-18-17, 12:27
Saw a great looking long haired WSW off Fairhaven this morning p. Her hair was was wild, curly bright dyed red. She gave me the look but was talking with another group and was gone when I loooped the block. Anyone have any idea who she is?

Baltoman
10-18-17, 14:37
What does Kimmi look like? Can you describe her for us or provide a pic? TY!

Baltoman.

I agree 100%. Been with her many times. Great head. Takes direction and enjoys her job. I have lots of pics but don't know how to load them here.

BoloBellgrande
10-18-17, 15:00
http://backpage.com.baltimore.hoxnif.com/post/23729013/

I got this text from her out of the blue after two weeks . Has anyone had experience with her ? Does she really do Greek ? Does she do anything worth paying for ?

Good morning how are you this is Dream from Backpage you texted me about meeting call me when you can if you are still interested in some Greek

MangeMan
10-18-17, 18:41
What does Kimmi look like? Can you describe her for us or provide a pic? TY!

Baltoman.Kim is a pretty 30 yr old. Floppy pierced tits. Great time. I can't send pics thru the site but can text / email if you'd like.

Jake.

P.S. Trying to get # for tiny older Rita if you happen to know how to get it.

Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
10-18-17, 20:11
Anyone familiar with Steels motel on route 40? I've never been there. Is it a rob um and run joint?

Noobalicious
10-18-17, 20:34
... it's clear that your feelings for this chick crossed a line and most of us have done it with providers exactly once. Everybody gets one. Do it again and shame on you.I know, right? LOL.

It's not the first time I fooled myself into thinking a friendship with a provider could go somewhere. So, shame on me. .

Feel for you. Your tale of woe is tame compared to others. Be happy about that. You got out with everything intact. It's clear that you care / cared about this chick because it's pretty obvious after reading this that you're really steamed that she had a BF and denied / played it down to you. You were jealous. OTOH, I like how you put him in his place and he saw the light that you weren't just her SD, you're his, too. ...So my post compressed time a bit, even though most of the action was centered around the events of last weekend. Looking back on it & thinking hard, I've been scooping this girl 2 months or a bit more. But there are a number of overlapping issues that happened throughout.

- The period of "the crush" had already peaked & subsided before the "birthday" incident. I'd gotten some romantic notions, then during a week between dates I'd already realized it was a dumb idea and let the emotions cool off.

- I knew from Day 1 about the BF. I mean, every weekend for 2 months, usually 2-3 times per weekend seeing this chick, and almost every time Dude was somewhere lurking around. I'm not a math genius, but I saw what 2+2 equals. . .

- Funny enough, it was her to try to deny the BF, even though I'd told her all along I'm a realist when it comes to the game. She eventually described him as the Ex, but I didn't believe that for a minute.

- From Day 1, she was surprised at how respectful I was of her. I told her, "You're a person just like me; I give everyone their respect until they show me they don't deserve my respect. " Mostly, she went out of her way to show me I could trust her; again I told her, "I'll trust you until you show me I can't trust you. " (Don't get it twisted. . . I didn't leave money or valuables laying around within her grasp at any time).

- By the day of the "Birthday" I already accepted this was a client / provider situation, but I wasn't on-guard the way I'd be with someone I'd never seen. So the play for the birthday bonus took me by surprise, but I also wasn't shocked when the BF let it slip (if that makes sense).

Again, for those just starting to dabble, what should you learn from this stuff? A provider might well take advantage of your kindness at any time. One, Two or a Dozen good dates doesn't mean you can drop your guard, cause sooner or later the meds will get her thinking about how she could get a little more with a little less work. It doesn't matter if you throw her more cheddar than the next guy (though that might make her more punctual. . .). Don't forget why she's out there, why you're out there, and each of your roles in the game. Guaranteed she hasn't forgotten what she's doing out there.

Noobalicious
10-18-17, 20:37
Anyone familiar with Steels motel on route 40? I've never been there. Is it a rob um and run joint?Sorry Boss. I'm assuming that's the one on 40 way up near Elkton. I've never been that far up Rt 40 before.

BoloBellgrande
10-19-17, 01:19
Sorry Boss. I'm assuming that's the one on 40 way up near Elkton. I've never been that far up Rt 40 before.I was looking forward to poking that old lady in the rump until my GPS said 2 hours and 9 minutes drive. LOL.

MongerSeeker
10-19-17, 04:34
Don't fall in love is & do not get involved in their problems is the moral of this story. I never knowingly take girls to their dealer. One never knows what sort of gang types you might run into. The best on can do is be nice to them and offer them some friendly advice. Most of these girls have a lot of problems and its best not get involved.

Been picking up a sweet small spinner over in BP for a few weeks now. I don't know what street name she gives, so I'll let you guys fill that in if known (I know her real name, and I'm always cautious about putting that on blast). Anyway, she's about 5' maybe 100 lbs if that, and has brownish hair that under sunlight shows hints of red (maybe old coloring) and blonde highlights (which could be her natural color, based on old pics). She has a tattoo on her right hip saying "Brandy" with a date, and her real name in a tramp-stamp tattoo. She has quite a few missing upper teeth, but is still fairly pretty. . . Enough you could tell she was quite a knockout before. Who knows what age she'll give you, but is 25 with no signs of use except that she tends to scratch / pick at her skin.

I picked her up a while back when the weather was warm, and there was a scrawny, brown-haired guy nearby that she seemed to know. Didn't stop her from getting in the car, but I saw him around almost every time I caught up with her after that. She'll play him off as "an ex that follows me around" but his is / was the BF / fiancee.

Anyway, she doesn't have much skill to speak of, but has the perfect body type for me, let me do what I wanted how I wanted, and was always personable & respectful of my stuff. I'd even see her one Saturday, set a time to pick her up the following Friday (no phone back then), and she'd be there +/- 10 minutes! Yes, I offered her more than going rates, but that's because I didn't want a car date & there was a pretty long drive to the spot I wanted to use. So offering extra was both a way to make up for her missed time & an incentive to be where / when we agreed for the next meet-up.

She started slipping a bit, asking me to drive her to the pharmacist, then drop her off at her spot. She usually wanted me to stop on the way back for her to get something to eat. I had no illusions about the fact she was taking the extra scratch from our time to get meds & food for the deadbeat BF. But recently they hit on the idea of it being her birthday (doesn't matter who thought of it; as events unfolded it was obvious both were clued into the story). I picked her up & she was nodding off so hard she was having trouble walking to the car (she never seemed to have recently used anything before). When we got to my spot, she was out like a light. Time wasn't an issue for me, so no biggie I let her sleep.

The new phone starts blowing up after a couple hours. I wake her up to check it, she makes a comment about the time & worrying that she's "missing her birthday". She gets over to the bed & a good 20 seconds of being still & she's out like a light again. Again, time isn't a factor for me, I play the nice guy & let her sleep some more. But now the phone is next to her, and an hour later it's blowing up again. She wakes up, answers, and tells me something about a "birthday dinner" she's missing. We wind up doing our thing, and agree to roll on back & stop at the McD's so she can get what she likes before the menu changes. Hits me up for a "birthday bonus".

Up until now, I'd been plenty comfortable with our arrangements & the money I gave her for her time. She's a nice girl, we had a lot of conversations, and hours later it was still less than a BackPage half-hour. The girl is so much my type I was developing a little crush on her (though I have zero thoughts that I can somehow "save her" and I'm never kid myself about the med status even though I couldn't see it). Being a gentleman, I was catering a little too much to her. After maybe 8-10 meet-ups, she finally chose to abuse it. . .

We stop to pick up meds on the way back (which she acknowledged most wouldn't do because of the risk it put them in). When we get near the spot to drop her off, I see the BF walking up. She decides to mess with him & stay longer in the car. So dude starts yelling in the direction of the car, telling her to get out. Lotta LE presence in BP now, after the shootings & dumbass is drawing attention to himself. He (and maybe all of us) were lucky the cops were maybe a block too-far away to come see what the commotion was about.

When she finally gets out of the car, she lingers in the open door yelling back & forth with him for making a scene. BF shouts about how she missed her "special birthday dinner" then lets slip her real birthday (I later verified what he said was true). She baits him by saying she might just get back in the car (with the meds & the remaining money). She asks if I "want to do something about this". . . LOL!! I stay the fuck out of it, cause also I could knock him out with one good punch, there's no upside to me getting involved in their games.

Next day, I text her phone asking why her BF (calling him by his real name) would fuck up their scam by letting it slip that it wasn't her real birthday. He texts back in bad-ass mode at first, then completely switches his tune once I say the whole thing would just fuck up her money situation with me. Suddenly he's telling me I should be grateful for the time (I was, and I compensated her more than fairly for her time), and that she really likes me, and he'd rather she go with me, etc. No doubt he realized his med situation could change drastically. . .

PellyMason
10-19-17, 07:02
Swung by Citgo in Dundalk yesterday afternoon. Saw one of my favs blonde Carey in the parking lot. She came up to my window and we chatted for a min. Then from out of the blue a skint older woman I'd guess late 50's stalked over to my car and asked "do you know this girl?" I said not yet but I'm working on it. I then asked Carey to go to our regular pick up spot. When I returned past Citgo I saw the woman parked in the lot with cell phone in hand and watching like a hawk. I've seen her out with her phone before.

Vega Wrap
10-19-17, 08:37
Saw a great looking long haired WSW off Fairhaven this morning p. Her hair was was wild, curly bright dyed red. She gave me the look but was talking with another group and was gone when I loooped the block. Anyone have any idea who she is?Was she petite? Did she have Sunglasses.

Maybe jordan.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3556194#post3556194.

Tom2277
10-19-17, 10:28
I guess someone has to kiss them at the end of the day. Oh jeesh. They are paid to leave slick.Yes, that happens over the weekend I cannot see the joy of it I must be loneliness I follow the rules of having them out my spot by 6 am no later that helps put them in place.

Bobs Big Boy
10-19-17, 11:40
Tammy is always a pleasure. Cute, a little goofy, very easy to hangout with, and those amazing pussy lips. Great oral too.

GettingThatItc
10-19-17, 15:34
I saw a tiny little redhead earlier this week. Young girl just got out. She was in the northeast area. Said she does Backpage a lot. Started wanting way too much money but we negotiated down to standard tuition for BJ. She said everything was on the menu. Decent attitude and very good skill. Give her a tip.

Vega Wrap
10-19-17, 18:10
Amazing tiny blonde in cb today. Couldn't pick up cause LEO was all over it.

Got sandra at bk instead. Pics coming.

Joe Bandit
10-19-17, 18:26
Headed there now for some action. Looking forward to the pics.

Got sandra at bk instead. Pics coming.

Joe Bandit
10-19-17, 18:28

Got sandra at bk instead. Pics coming.Headed there now for some action. Looking forward to the pics.

Dog Pound 99
10-19-17, 22:37
It's not the first time I fooled myself into thinking a friendship with a provider could go somewhere. So, shame on me. .
.Dog, I applaud you!

For your courage, your salty sense of self worth and your willingness to share for the betterment of others.

Unlike the prodigious mental fortitude bestowed you, which seemed to have render you nearly imperviousness to wearing your emotions on your sleeve, but for most the rest of us, yours truly included, are burdened with too much pride and at times, a overblown ego, would never admit to anything so, well, un-dignifying and unmanly as falling in love with a lowly communal depository for any swinging dicks' fermenting and festering DNA.

Nonetheless, for your enlightened experience and your subsequent unabashed Expose', I salute you. And In time, I think it will proved invaluable to all.

Thanks for the memory.

Aiight, I's out.

OskarM
10-19-17, 23:15
I saw a tiny little redhead earlier this week. Young girl just got out. She was in the northeast area. Said she does Backpage a lot. Started wanting way too much money but we negotiated down to standard tuition for BJ. She said everything was on the menu. Decent attitude and very good skill. Give her a tip.Probably blake aka courtney.

Seeker5901
10-19-17, 23:40
Anyone familiar with Steels motel on route 40? I've never been there. Is it a rob um and run joint?One word describes it. Ceciltucky. The residents aren't the best quality of people. Elkton's meth and heroin epidemic has spilled over into it.

GettingThatItc
10-20-17, 00:29
Probably blake aka courtney.She claims she sometimes go by Britney. Didn't think it was Courtney. But she did say she uses several names but that it was actually Jessica. It may be the same girl. Her phone is still at Towson and she is afraid to pick it up.

Thundra89
10-20-17, 00:42
I was just in the Harford Road area earlier tonight I noticed it's completely dead.

I don't recall exactly when the last time there was someone there I remember reading reports back when it was hot.

But lately I think Harford Road is going to go the way of Hampden and be a mongering zone of the past.

And I have a suspicion Dundalk Avenue will be next.

Noobalicious
10-20-17, 01:45
Tammy is always a pleasure. Cute, a little goofy, very easy to hangout with, and those amazing pussy lips. Great oral too.Is this the Tammy that is usually out near UHaul on Washington (before you get to MP)?

I think I recall those lips from the time we got together a long while back. . .

Noobalicious
10-20-17, 01:47
I saw a tiny little redhead earlier this week. Young girl just got out. She was in the northeast area. Said she does Backpage a lot. Started wanting way too much money but we negotiated down to standard tuition for BJ. She said everything was on the menu. Decent attitude and very good skill. Give her a tip.Where / how did you catch up with her?

I've got Blake's # (but many do from her previous BP ads), but I've had my eye out for a tiny blonde going by Amber who used to be up in the Rosedale / White Marsh area. She disappeared, and some were saying it had to do with warrants.

Noobalicious
10-20-17, 01:56
Dog, I applaud you!

For your courage, your salty sense of self worth and your willingness to share for the betterment of others.

Unlike the prodigious mental fortitude bestowed you, which seemed to have render you nearly imperviousness to wearing your emotions on your sleeve, but for most the rest of us, yours truly included, are burdened with too much pride and at times, a overblown ego, would never admit to anything so, well, un-dignifying and unmanly as falling in love with a lowly communal depository for any swinging dicks' fermenting and festering DNA.

Nonetheless, for your enlightened experience and your subsequent unabashed Expose', I salute you. And In time, I think it will proved invaluable to all.

Thanks for the memory.

Aiight, I's out.You ever seen Harlem Nights? The old Richard Pryor / Eddie Murphy movie?

I swear if you threw this girl's pussy up in the air, it would turn into Sunshine. I swear Vera must'a put this girl out there like a pussy-trap for me to trip into. If I was married, I'd tell the wife, "I ain't never coming home. Have a nice life. ".

LOL!

Being real for a moment, we all know you pay they to leave. This was one of maybe 2 girls I wouldn't mind having hang around after the deed is done. But I will say she reminded me right quick that if you forget how the game is played, the game will play you.

DD Chaser
10-20-17, 03:36
Wilkens was quiet Friday during the day, or I just arrived between shifts. Was seeking the ever elusive Bubbles who I have yet to connect with, found Elizabeth older 40 or so blonde slender curvy WSW, looking good in jeans although I prefer dresses. Started with a car date, amazing head she knows her way around a man's tool, upgraded to screwing at Pierres, I've never had better or had the boys worshipped like that, tier one talent, Definite repeat, first time at P's.

Indigo456
10-20-17, 06:51
Where / how did you catch up with her?

I've got Blake's # (but many do from her previous BP ads), but I've had my eye out for a tiny blonde going by Amber who used to be up in the Rosedale / White Marsh area. She disappeared, and some were saying it had to do with warrants.If it is Courtney / Blake, dosen't surprise me she is walking now, not one bit. Her day has been shot out from moons ago.

Surfing for Fun
10-20-17, 08:25
Is it this Jessica?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leaving-dont-wait-youll-be-missing-out-on-the-best-thing/25536893

I saw a tiny little redhead earlier this week. Young girl just got out. She was in the northeast area. Said she does Backpage a lot. Started wanting way too much money but we negotiated down to standard tuition for BJ. She said everything was on the menu. Decent attitude and very good skill. Give her a tip.

Bobs Big Boy
10-20-17, 10:58
Is this the Tammy that is usually out near UHaul on Washington (before you get to MP)?

I think I recall those lips from the time we got together a long while back. . .Yep, that's where she hangs out.

MangeMan
10-20-17, 11:17
I was just in the Harford Road area earlier tonight I noticed it's completely dead.

I don't recall exactly when the last time there was someone there I remember reading reports back when it was hot.

But lately I think Harford Road is going to go the way of Hampden and be a mongering zone of the past.

And I have a suspicion Dundalk Avenue will be next.I have to agree. Been around Harford and Dundalk a lot lately. Harford has some scary ones. Walking dead types. Been looking for Rita, former provider. If anyone can point me in her direction, I thank you. Saw some sketchy activity at the Dundalk citgo. Guy w / camera filming random cars. Be careful.

KayJay1
10-20-17, 13:07
Tammy is always a pleasure. Cute, a little goofy, very easy to hangout with, and those amazing pussy lips. Great oral too.I always had a great time with time with tammy. Almost passed her by when I first laid eyes on her. Tight pussy. Had to throw her off my dick 1 time (rcg) pussy was too tight!

KayJay1
10-20-17, 13:08
I always had a great time with time with tammy. Almost passed her by when I first laid eyes on her. Tight pussy. Had to throw her off my dick 1 time (rcg) pussy was too tight!Man I got to come home and sling this wood!

Noobalicious
10-20-17, 17:23
If it is Courtney / Blake, dosen't surprise me she is walking now, not one bit. Her day has been shot out from moons ago.Sadly, I agree with you. Girl is wound to go too fast, to quick, in spite of all advice to the contrary.

That said, I'm waiting to hear confirmation it was her. The tat on her pelvis (only partly shown in the pic) is distinctive. She would probably be thinner now than what the pic shows.

I mention it because there's a spate of girls who normally fit the SW or UTR category that posted on BP shortly before it went to a paid service. There are quite a few former BP advertisers up in the northeast part of the city that are probably working either the SW angle now, or (if they can keep a phone) hitting up former clients directly.

MangeMan
10-20-17, 17:35
I swear this is my final post regarding my attempt to get Rita's number. I'd be most appreciative if you could help a guy out. I've been up and down Harford from Taylor to Hamilton a hundred times this week with no luck. 😞.

Ain't too proud to beg! Used to get Rita in 2012-13-14. She got clean for a while but I guess no longer. I'd like to reconnect.

Thanks in advance for your help. I got a couple pleasers for ya if so desired.

BTW, my trips revealed nothing but skinny worn out SW. One crazy drunk b girl I had to kick out of my truck near Chelsea liquors.

Champagne wasn't even out. I know she's been really sick. Last I heard she left hospital AMA.

Noobalicious
10-20-17, 17:51
Saw WSW Tiffany in Brooklyn Thursday around 9:30 pm She was walking on 4th near Washburn.

Maybe 5'5" or 5'6", brown hair (with some remnants of prior blonde coloring that is growing out), probably early-to-mid 30's and appeared to have all her teeth. At first, I thought she might be skinny but bundled up (hard to tell when they layer for the weather). Made the scoop, and quickly moved away from the area to find a spot. She caught me by surprise when I asked, "Are you LE?" Tiffany says, "Let me show you," pulls the little man out of my pants, and pops it in her mouth while the car is still rolling down the street.

I prefer not playing in the car, so we moved to a room. Tiffany was plenty comfortable with conversation along the way, and once in the room stripped down to get started. She made some apologies about her figure (mentioned it was better before kids), but what I saw was a slim but healthy body with no overt signs of use. She mentioned her boobs weren't as full & firm as they used to be (they're still smaller C's with a good appearance & not saggy), and she said she didn't like stretch marks on her thighs (I didn't see any, even with good light). While I could tell she probably looked even better a few years back, girl is still doing well for herself and could pass as a civi. Kitty was clean & smelled fresh, recently shaved with a small patch of brown fur at the top.

Tiffany offered up a warm, wet BBBJ, some tongue & hand action, and asked for my preference on speed / pressure, etc. After the warm-up, on went the cover for mish, and a kind of lazy-dog variant. She moved to whatever position I asked for; sorry that this time I wasn't being too imaginative. She asked if I wanted her to finish me in her mouth, and I agreed. Cover came off, plenty more hand & mouth action to seal the deal.

Tiffany asked. 6 for her time, said she'd accept. 4 (she wanted money up front & I agreed, but I never felt rushed). I was long-winded during the BBBJ times, so I tipped another. 1 once we were done.

Tiffany has digits, but I'm not clear on whether she wants them distributed. I did ask if she'd like a mention on this forum, and she eagerly said yes. Says she's going to forward a photo to put up here (we'll see if that happens). She also mentioned having a car, with the possibility of traveling to a client after a successful first meeting (again, we'll see if that happens).

Except for perhaps benefitting from a shampoo & some fresh coloring, Tiffany just seems like an average woman rather than an under-fed over-medicated provider. I've had tighter kitty, more aggressive and / or dominant providers, maybe some with more-developed technique. However, I'd certainly repeat for a woman at SW prices who don't have SW health / hygiene.

Noobalicious
10-20-17, 17:56
Yep, that's where she hangs out.LOL! I thought I recognized that kitty!

I always had a great time with time with tammy. ... Tight pussy. Had to throw her off my dick 1 time (rcg) pussy was too tight!Yep! I don't know if it's because she usually sings on the mic, but when I saw her it was certainly snug.

Baltimoronic
10-20-17, 18:03
Sadly, I agree with you. Girl is wound to go too fast, to quick, in spite of all advice to the contrary.

That said, I'm waiting to hear confirmation it was her. The tat on her pelvis (only partly shown in the pic) is distinctive. She would probably be thinner now than what the pic shows.

I mention it because there's a spate of girls who normally fit the SW or UTR category that posted on BP shortly before it went to a paid service. There are quite a few former BP advertisers up in the northeast part of the city that are probably working either the SW angle now, or (if they can keep a phone) hitting up former clients directly.Reviewed video. Confirmation of the Bandita.

MangeMan
10-20-17, 18:33
Anyone have any intel on Brooke. Thick, pretty, long dark hair, all out freak from e balto? Her phone is down. I'd love to see her again. Thanks and happy hunting.

JankMaster
10-20-17, 21:55
Had a run with stephanie the other night. Says she's hawaiian. I don't know if she has no gag reflex or if she was knodding off and waking up as I hit the back of her throat.

Either way it was all good. Polished me for about a gud 15 minutes then I went up in her from back and then mish.

All in all good time.

GettingThatItc
10-20-17, 23:01
Is it this Jessica?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leaving-dont-wait-youll-be-missing-out-on-the-best-thing/25536893No this was not her. This one looks like fun too.

GettingThatItc
10-20-17, 23:03
Sadly, I agree with you. Girl is wound to go too fast, to quick, in spite of all advice to the contrary.

I mention it because there's a spate of girls who normally fit the SW or UTR category that posted on BP shortly before it went to a paid service. There are quite a few former BP advertisers up in the northeast part of the city that are probably working either the SW angle now, or (if they can keep a phone) hitting up former clients directly.This would not be the Jessica I was with either.

Indigo456
10-21-17, 01:03

I mention it because there's a spate of girls who normally fit the SW or UTR category that posted on BP shortly before it went to a paid service. There are quite a few former BP advertisers up in the northeast part of the city that are probably working either the SW angle now, or (if they can keep a phone) hitting up former clients directly.Who really could, right? Hopefully she will get the help she needs and restore some semblance of normality to her life. The original poster back in the day, preferred her to another recommendation out in Elkton due to her being prettier. I am lowering my expectations across the board going into 2018, we are just setting ourselves up for epic disappointments with some, not all but some of these women.

AOmega0
10-21-17, 01:07
Man I got to come home and sling this wood!Told me she likes it slow and deep; yet keep saying I was hitting 'something' back there.

Lombardo
10-21-17, 05:28
Dog, I applaud you!

Thanks for the memory.

Aiight, I's out.Tolerating a SW in your home is a challenge. Mine goes to the bathroom for 30 minutes at a time, does her pharmaceuticals while I secure valuables, then sits fumbling with her phone. By the time she leaves, I have to wash the mascara stained towels, cleanup the toilet, and hope she does not leave souvenirs behind.

On the plus side, I like to watch them shower, get service in a comfortable place, record the session, and enjoy some conversation while paying slightly overpriced street fees.

I end up the session with an Uber taking her back.

Noobalicious
10-21-17, 08:20
Reviewed video. Confirmation of the Bandita.I posted a pic I knew to be from Blake's BP ads. Still just posting to see if GettingThatItc can confirm whether it's Blake, Jessica (BP ad linked by Surfing for Fun), or someone else we don't know yet.

FWIW, Blake texted me last night & gave her location on the west side, but that doesn't mean she wasn't in the northeast before that.

Noobalicious
10-21-17, 08:28
Tolerating a SW in your home is a challenge. Mine goes to the bathroom for 30 minutes at a time, does her pharmaceuticals while I secure valuables, then sits fumbling with her phone. By the time she leaves, I have to wash the mascara stained towels, cleanup the toilet, and hope she does not leave souvenirs behind.

On the plus side, I like to watch them shower, get service in a comfortable place, record the session, and enjoy some conversation while paying slightly overpriced street fees.

I end up the session with an Uber taking her back.. . I assume you have already had the experience of a girl getting too comfortable, and the 30-minute bathroom trips become very much longer. I no longer spend time with one girl I knew, because her med status was guaranteed to result in a very long wait until anything I needed was done. Rather, she was spending that time "getting ready" in the bathroom.

Insert the same warnings as always about allowing anyone in your home. I've been lucky not to have anything bad go down at a notel (or elsewhere), but if it did I'd surely prefer it to be at the notel.

Noobalicious
10-21-17, 08:41
Just wondering if this type of post is worth it. All of my posts are delayed before visible. Doesn't seem like it makes sense to post this type of intel, since the girl will be long gone before anyone sees it. Or is there an immediate posting ability for seniors? Just asking.Seniors do have their posts immediately added to the thread (they already did their time having each post checked by the moderator).

But even if you post 2 days, or a week later, knowing where you saw who does help. It tells everyone what type & how many girls might be out in a given area, maybe what time to look, and what landmarks they tend to hang around.

That's helpful for someone like me who doesn't go over to Dundalk. There's no loop map for Dundalk that I ever saw (not like the loop maps for west side & Brooklyn). I wouldn't know where to start over there, except to do a search & read back through posts over the last 6 months or month to see if there's a pattern to reported sightings.

Vega Wrap
10-21-17, 09:59
Great attitude. No drama. In person face looks better than pics suggest.

Dog Pound 99
10-21-17, 11:27
Again, I applaud you, for your mental fortitude that seemed to rendered you nearly impervious to the embarrassment of admitting to "falling in love with prostitutes. ". And by unabashedly wearing your emotion on your sleeve with a lay-bare Expose' for the benefit of everyone here.

But what do I know? I'm just a Noob.By your post count, I don't consider you a Noob, a bit greedy and desperate, perhaps, but not a noob, you deserve more! And by all accounts, you are a seasoned vet, and a Senior Member on this thread. And as such, I look to you, and likes of you to lead us all us true Noobs, and undeserving seniors with good examples.

Such as,

Don't hoard the prostitutes. They, after all, are not wives, or girlfriends, just communal properties for all to share, nothing more, and nothing less. They will never, ever be anything more than Easy pussies for all of us lonely-hearts club band members here, whom most likely wouldn't be able score any otherwise, to take turns with.

The encumbered atmosphere here on this thread is fast becoming the new paradigm of hinderance. Please let's try and change that by start sharing! And I don't mean just the scabs and scraps that seem to only fancy the likes of Mr. Viking Catfish of yore (bless his heart.), but the more choice cut, such as the lassie describe in Noobalicious' post above. And let's not forget, RECIPROCITY is the key operative word here.

Lastly, to all the true Noobs, yours truly included, and underserving Seniors out there, please heed the protocol of the hierarchy set forth on this Forum; contribute before demanding, or even asking for contacts and informations, because all the true contributing, and, or the aspiring to become a senior member here will put you in our place.

Now, let's all use, and be benefited from this forum to its fullest.

Dog.

Baltimoronic
10-21-17, 12:13
Great attitude. No drama. In person face looks better than pics suggest.Fuck to the yeah, Elmer!

Baltimoronic
10-21-17, 12:15
Is it this Jessica?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leaving-dont-wait-youll-be-missing-out-on-the-best-thing/25536893That ad gave me a boner so I called her. She told me it wasn't her and not her pics and to please report the ad as spam. Just when I thought I'd found a new rock star.

AceKing88
10-21-17, 13:48
Great attitude. No drama. In person face looks better than pics suggest.Vega Wrap your one Crazy Monger remind me to never kiss any chic you sprayed on LOL as always be safe.

FRmonger1
10-21-17, 14:24
Looking for Ashley, her and I go back a while going to be in town and wanted to hook up with her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3541114&viewfull=1#post3541114.

That is the report with her picture. # would be appreciated.

Noobalicious
10-21-17, 15:32
Great attitude. No drama. In person face looks better than pics suggest.I second the great attitude!

Saw Sandra around 9:30 this morning in BP, near Washburn & 5th. Looked better than some of the other talent out at that time, so I circled the block & made the scoop. We got the LE check out of the way, and moved out to the spot.

Friendly convo on the ride, though she did nod off a bit when she wasn't talking or active. Sandra asked standard. 4 for her time, no attempt at over-asking then waiting to be negotiated down. We got to the room, and she stripped down to reveal a slim but healthy figure. I don't know her age but girls in their 20's would be envious of her shape; she's neither pudgy nor wasted-thin. Now visible signs of use other than shorts nails and calloused fingers. Kitty was shaved, though it had a few-days' stubble. The only minus I could assign her body is her boobs are deflated from what were once probably large-C's or small-D's.

We got started, and the girl obviously has some mic skills. No DT with me, but she did vary the speed & pressure, swirl her head side-to-side, make good use of her tongue, and linger at the tip before gobbling it back up. Sandra seemed to know when change up her suction or switch techniques to keep it interesting. It didn't take long for me to be ready for the main event. Kitty was clean & snug, and without any offensive odor. She complied with every request I had, though she was a bit passive (which suited me fine). No rushing at any time, and she waited for me to suggest moving from foreplay to BJ to FS. After we were done & she was dressing, I tipped an extra. 1 which she seemed to genuinely appreciate. She never dropped any hints about a tip or anything above what she asked at the outset.

Her performance would probably have been a bit better if she wasn't sleepy (though I certainly got mine), and she definitely has a 5-star attitude. I'll be seeing her again, and unlike many others out there she has a working phone (I saw it during the ride, but never while we were busy).

Fortunately, Vega saved me from having to worry about getting a face shot to go with the review!!

Tongkat Ali
10-21-17, 17:22
I'm fairly new to this forum, very interesting. I've had lots of luck on BP, but we all know it went down hill. I was a cautious craiglister, did OK there. I used to like the Essex, Rosedale, Dundalk girls. But they are few and far between. I haven't had the nerve to get into the street walkers but had noticed many out there that fit what I'm looking for. My type is 5 foot or so, 100 to 120 lb. My question is, are any of you experienced fellows willing to point me in the right direction with a number of any of the CB, Brooklyn, Washington Blvd. And Wlikens SW's. I'm a respectful fellow that just wants fun and am looking to build my regulars back up. Thank you and looking forward to your response.

MangeMan
10-21-17, 18:54
I always ask them do you need to get well, if so do it before I come get you. I always get a room and keep them for 3-4 hours. I usually send them back in an Uber or hack because I'm too high / drunk to drive. I never take them for meds. Been ripped off a few times that way. Plus, no $ till they are 100% naked. No closed bathroom door. Rules, menu and tuition are agreed on the ride or no deal. Usually works but not always. Be sake y'all.

DD Chaser
10-21-17, 18:58
Wilkens was quiet Friday during the day, or I just arrived between shifts. Was seeking the ever elusive Bubbles who I have yet to connect with, found Elizabeth older 40 or so blonde slender curvy WSW, looking good in jeans although I prefer dresses. Started with a car date, amazing head she knows her way around a man's tool, upgraded to screwing at Pierres, I've never had better or had the boys worshipped like that, tier one talent, Definite repeat, first time at P's.Patience finally paid off and I scooped Bubbles, Ashton at Pulaski today, and wow except for the candy she's the total package, adorable, sexy, skilled and fun. Monopolized her time today, no apologies two long trips to visit and many tanks of gas. Drove right by her, didn't recognize at first but looking oh so hot in a sweater dress, way better than the neighborhood skanks in their jeans. Made a you-turn, pulled up and asked name. "Bubbles" she responded enthusiastically! (Exuberance of a barely 23 year old very sweet girl). Not insubstantial drive to my hotel, plenty of great conversation (she's a champion boxer, hands registered as lethal weapons! Full menu at my place, great blowjob and fabulous sex, ate her to orgasm end of session she can't go on after that, too sensitive so off to dinner and drinks, great company, girl can pack it away. Def. Best of Baltimore, quite possibly for me of all time, girlfriend material but for the habit.

NiteTimer
10-21-17, 21:27
Patience finally paid off and I scooped Bubbles, Ashton at Pulaski today, and wow except for the candy she's the total package, adorable, sexy, skilled and fun. Monopolized her time today, no apologies two long trips to visit and many tanks of gas. Drove right by her, didn't recognize at first but looking oh so hot in a sweater dress, way better than the neighborhood skanks in their jeans. Made a you-turn, pulled up and asked name. "Bubbles" she responded enthusiastically! (Exuberance of a barely 23 year old very sweet girl). Not insubstantial drive to my hotel, plenty of great conversation (she's a champion boxer, hands registered as lethal weapons! Full menu at my place, great blowjob and fabulous sex, ate her to orgasm end of session she can't go on after that, too sensitive so off to dinner and drinks, great company, girl can pack it away. Def. Best of Baltimore, quite possibly for me of all time, girlfriend material but for the habit.You probably made her day. Glad you got the GFE. She full of it, but she is a lot of fun.

Laxxx
10-21-17, 22:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MangeMan
10-21-17, 23:24
Not to be a dick,[Deleted by Admin]

It never fails, every single time a guy starts a post with "not to be a dick" they go right ahead and be a huge fucking penis.

A2

Noobalicious
10-22-17, 02:10
Again, I applaud you, for your mental fortitude that seemed to rendered you nearly impervious to the embarrassment of admitting to "falling in love with prostitutes. "There is something very wonderful about self-esteem. Namely, that it comes from within, the "Self" in self-esteem. It means that no one can take away one's sense of pride, as long as one assesses their own being as worthy of that pride. Thank you for the compliment, because as you note I'm impervious to "the embarrassment" because embarrassment is an emotion imposed within when one lets the perceived judgments of others erode their own sense of self-worth. I'm fortunate to be in a point in my life where the judgments of others have no ability to erode my self-esteem.

(That self-esteem comes from within is also tragic for people with life-challenges due to low self-esteem because no other person can supply that sense of pride, but can only point to reasons the individual should re-assess themselves more highly).

admitting to "falling in love with prostitutes. "For anyone who hasn't checked out CookyJar's Streetwalkers Photo Thread over on the Philly board, I highly recommend it! Dude has a decade's worth of photos of women of all shapes & sizes, but mostly some very fine ladies who make me wish I had been in Philly & found them myself.

CookyJar also posted discussion topics to his thread from time to time, and between the photo posts & those discussions I recognized a common sentiment. That was a respect & appreciation of the women he encountered, some of whom obviously tugged at his heart-strings. I got the impression that if time & circumstances were different that he might have welcomed an ongoing relationship with some of them.

Now I don't want to overstate things, or put words in his mouth. I know from reading his posts that he still watched out for signs of danger, kept up his guard with the girls to prevent ripoffs, negotiated what he felt was a fair rate for their time, and took precautions to insure his health & safety.

I do all those things to the best of my ability, but I choose to see any girl I meet as a person first. I don't have negative pre-judgments of them. If I did, why on earth would I choose to spend my time & money on them? Call it the benefit of the doubt. And the girl whose behavior aligns with the positive view of them I had of them when we met will be the one I continue to spend my time & money on. Those who show my initial positive assessment of them was in error are ones I will not be seeing again (I may see them, but hopefully they'll understand why I pass them by).

... by unabashedly wearing your emotion on your sleeve with a lay-bare Expose' for the benefit of everyone here.The intent of my original post was to encourage others who may also wear rose-colored glasses with the girls, or perhaps even found one who shows she merits that positive view, to still be mindful of those things I mentioned earlier: watch out for signs of danger, maintain your guard with the girls to prevent ripoffs, negotiate a fair rate for their time, and take precautions to insure your health & safety. I think it's not incompatible to be an honorable person and still remember the playground on which the game is played.

Don't hoard the prostitutes. They, after all, are not wives, or girlfriends, just communal properties for all to share, nothing more, and nothing less. They will never, ever be anything more than Easy pussies for all of us lonely-hearts club band members here, whom most likely wouldn't be able score any otherwise, to take turns with.

I haven't had the nerve to get into the street walkers but had noticed many out there that fit what I'm looking for. My type is 5 foot or so, 100 to 120 lb. My question is, are any of you experienced fellows willing to point me in the right direction with a number of any of the CB, Brooklyn, Washington Blvd. And Wlikens SW's.

Hey guys: Please include me if you are going to provide this noob with names and phone numbers (really? Working digits for SWS) for cute girls from CB, Brooklyn, Washington Blvd and Wilkens. I too am a respectful guy who just wants to have fun.Sharing SWs is at once unavoidable and difficult to do, even if I'm certain you are a nice, respectful guy with nothing but good & dirty intentions.

If you're offended by what Laxxx said, remember first that few SWs have a functioning phone. Most don't manage / prioritize their money to maintain a working phone. Some have / had a phone, but by the time you try the number or pass it to another respectful fellow, it has no service. Or they gave out the number belonging to (insert borrowed phone owner here). Or they do have a phone, but also have a jealous BF who's going to be checking up on their calls.

Some are UTR, like the centerpiece of my cautionary tale. I asked her very recently if she'd like some advertisement here, a positive mention, or for me to share her number (yes, she maintains a working phone). She declined to avoid the risk of family finding out things she doesn't want them to know. She also doesn't want to give up her method of face-to-face screening, to instead receive texts / calls from those she's not sure she's comfortable seeing.

So what to do? Good reports tell you the girl's name, a physical description, and where / when they were found (along with service level & perhaps some mention of what she wants for her time). Everything you need to know is right there, especially if the first thing you ask when she peeks in your window is, "Hey! What's your name?" Big props to folks like NiteTimer, Vega Wrap, CLS9637, Baltimoronic, and many others who share photos of the girls here. That way you know exactly who you're looking for or what to avoid (CLS9637's posts came in handy one day when I rounded a corner and unexpectedly saw Tiny Amber).

Besides, if you're going to cruise the streets you got to get out on the streets and be familiar with the neighborhood, where to go, who tends to stroll where, and what "feels normal" for that locale (so your spider-sense can warn you when something is wrong). I'm perfectly comfortable going to the neighborhoods I go despite hearing (in the news & directly from the girls) about 3 shootings in about as many weeks on some of the same blocks I spend most of my time (but I'm not scared cause I don't get mixed up in the stuff that probably brought on those incidents).

So let's encourage each other to post "good reports" so that the next guy is armed with all the info to find the girl out on the street, just like we did. (Of course, good-attitude Sandra has working digits and welcomed advertisement through this forum).

By your post count, I don't consider you a Noob, a bit greedy and desperate, perhaps, but not a noobLOL! It was perhaps a poor attempt at establishing a tag-line.

"But what do I know? I'm just a Noob."

DD Chaser
10-22-17, 03:33
She full of it, but she is a lot of fun.She is now!! Thanks bro, she deserves the star treatment, if I made her day she made my year! Was def. GFE, got lucky perhaps but also hit it off from the get go, a real gem maybe just lucky and YMMV, but she struck me as genuine a real kind soul, then again with the candy who knows at times, but zero complaints here!

MangeMan
10-22-17, 08:46
Man did I hit the jackpot last night. Went out about 11. Conkling had out plenty. Saw a tall. 5-6 , 5_7 dark hair. Said she was Kris. She had just gotten well so I knew she was ggood for a few hours. Did the cop check, revealed deflated small breasts. Slender with cute face, 30 ish. She said everything. Plus son the menu. Agreed on 4 plus hard which oI enjoy during sex. Got a room and stripped down. BBBJ was great. DATY till she came. Tight ass but was able to fist her which she loved. Lots of intense moaning and gyrating. Spanked her the whole time. No phone. Will repeat if I can find. Her again. Made plans to meet next week but we know how that goes.

Be safe.

JSpen1021
10-22-17, 09:50
Great attitude. No drama. In person face looks better than pics suggest.Nice photos. Nicely done!

PellyMason
10-22-17, 10:10
I was ready to give up on Dundalk but lately have made some good pick ups. Hit Heather who recently made her mark in Brooklyn is back. As noted by others face is a little rough but the ads and legs are an amazing sight. Handless BBBJ is too notch. Picked up Jessica who became Kathryn who became Kate a couple of weeks ago. 22 ish brunnete 5'5" with excellent mic skills and the cuteest puppies I've seen in awhile. Kathy a short Italian black haired hottie was behind Citgo when I snatched her up. We manage to find one another everyday for past week. Check out lurkers hanging around Jimmys Seafood. I drove around the block there two nights ago and happened on a SWers soiree. Some copped a bagful of make up and they were all huddled around it making their selections. I made a couple of passes but had to call it quits at girl #3. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Prime time seems to be after 9 PM.

BoloBellgrande
10-22-17, 12:57
I just saw her walking and get picked up on McHenry near Smallwood. She had bright red lipstick on with multi colored yoga pants and a tank top.

Guess she's a Streetwalker now.

BoloBellgrande
10-22-17, 13:58
She's out and about today. I think I have a opportunity to sample her. She's at my familiar friends house. I must say, the girl could be a looker if she wasn't on the meds.

Her legs look pretty nice right now. I don't know how long that's going to last though, if you get the meaning. Strap up ! lock and load!

LibidoLuvr
10-22-17, 16:49
I was home watching the game. Until I heard that Piper and Bubbles. Was out. So I just in my ride. On a mission looking for them. But to no unvale. I didn't see either one. Just my luck.

BoloBellgrande
10-22-17, 17:53
I saw Heaven sitting in the doorway of a corner home on Pulaski and Ashton . It's the blue and white doors with the elongated stoop. She gave me another toothy smile and said hello in a real feminine voice. Her teeth looked clean, and her skin looked good. I'm just leary of how her body looks until I see some recent pictures.

I saw a couple of healthy looking white Streetwalker at the circle. One had brown hair with light blue jean shorts on. Her legs were meaty and didn't have a mark on them. It looked like she had a nice ass too.

The other girl had jet black hair with yoga pants on and a orange shirt. Her ass was nice too. Both of them looked out of place and could easily have passed for a civi. It was just TGTBT. They both disappeared in about 5 minutes.

I do believe i saw mixed race Monica with the black 70's Pam Grier hair style. Her skin looks beige up close. I also noticed she has a slight gap in her two front teeth. I heard her service is lacking, so I just looked and kept on going.

Noobalicious
10-22-17, 18:42
I was home watching the game. Until I heard that Piper and Bubbles. Was out. So I just in my ride. On a mission looking for them. But to no unvale. I didn't see either one. Just my luck.See, this is the other problem with sharing SWs. And it's universal.

BoloBellgrande did everyone a solid, told us right where Piper got picked up, and what she was wearing. If you're not entirely lazy, then you can search posts in Baltimore and have video (rather than pics) supplied by another generous contributor. But even having who, wearing what & where wasn't enough info to catch Piper this time. No telling where or when she got dropped after the reported scoop.

Last night I'd already popped with an ATF, but I still went out for a recon drive. As I was heading up Washington, passed the UHaul and going into MP, I saw a blonde standing at the fleet gas station by MP Ave. I never saw a SW there before, just at different point of Washington on either side before that point. I rolled up to the RoFo to grab a beverage, and to make sure I had small change. My thought was to get a closer look at this blonde I'd never seen before, grab any contact info or where / when she's usually out for dates, and set her back out to be picked up by someone else. I planned to throw her a $5 to make up for the few minutes she wouldn't be out there making herself known.

If you know that stretch of Wash, you know it only took 2-3 minutes to get to RoFo & get what I needed (most of which is time waiting for the cashier to get it together). But when I went back to the fleet gas station (which looks abandoned) the blonde was already gone.

So you could have instantaneous real-time reporting of where the girls are, and they'd still be gone before you got to them. So the answer is knowing names, physical descriptions (pics & video would be handy), and where / when the girl is usually out. Then, unlike the Backpage or Craigslist scene, you got to get out where the girls might appear & hunt for them.

BoloBellgrande
10-22-17, 18:51
The girl should be a bleach blonde with a name like that. She's the definition of the phrase, the Happy Hooker. She's one that should have the title of West side idol in a short period of time. As I get older, I'm beginning to feel more sympathy for these girls.

I don't know, maybe it's because of all the fresh candles and red heart shaped floats I saw on Monroe Street where Strawberry / Angie was found dead. It must be around the time she passed in that abando.

I hope Bubbles kicks the habit before anything tragic happens to her.

Vega Wrap
10-22-17, 18:56
I saw Heaven sitting in the doorway of a corner home on Pulaski and Ashton . It's the blue and white doors with the elongated stoop. She gave me another toothy smile and said hello in a real feminine voice. Her teeth looked clean, and her skin looked good. I'm just leary of how her body looks until I see some recent pictures.

I saw a couple of healthy looking white Streetwalker at the circle. One had brown hair with light blue jean shorts on. Her legs were meaty and didn't have a mark on them. It looked like she had a nice ass too.

The other girl had jet black hair with yoga pants on and a orange shirt. Her ass was nice too. Both of them looked out of place and could easily have passed for a civi. It was just TGTBT. They both disappeared in about 5 minutes.

I do believe i saw mixed race Monica with the black 70's Pam Grier hair style. Her skin looks beige up close. I also noticed she has a slight gap in her two front teeth. I heard her service is lacking, so I just looked and kept on going.LEO activity has its silver lining. Girls looked worn out. A trip to the gray bar spa always sends them back looking cleaned up.

DD Chaser
10-22-17, 19:29
Patience finally paid off and I scooped Bubbles, Ashton at Pulaski today, and wow except for the candy she's the total package, adorable, sexy, skilled and fun. Monopolized her time today, no apologies two long trips to visit and many tanks of gas. Drove right by her, didn't recognize at first but looking oh so hot in a sweater dress, way better than the neighborhood skanks in their jeans. Made a you-turn, pulled up and asked name. "Bubbles" she responded enthusiastically! (Exuberance of a barely 23 year old very sweet girl). Not insubstantial drive to my hotel, plenty of great conversation (she's a champion boxer, hands registered as lethal weapons! Full menu at my place, great blowjob and fabulous sex, ate her to orgasm end of session she can't go on after that, too sensitive so off to dinner and drinks, great company, girl can pack it away. Def. Best of Baltimore, quite possibly for me of all time, girlfriend material but for the habit.Couple of pics from Saturday with Bubbles; first is at dinner, second is not long after. I'll have what she ordered!!

Great company about 4. 5 out of the 5 hours we spent together, then she crashed, needed her meds. Got her back to the block ASAP to drop her off so she could do what she needed to do. Would still scoop her again in an instant if lucky enough to find her again.

Kimbel
10-22-17, 19:48
Couple of pics from Saturday with Bubbles; first is at dinner, second is not long after. I'll have what she ordered!!

Great company about 4. 5 out of the 5 hours we spent together, then she crashed, needed her meds. Got her back to the block ASAP to drop her off so she could do what she needed to do. Would still scoop her again in an instant if lucky enough to find her again.She lost quite of bit of weight.

NiteTimer
10-22-17, 20:02
Cortney tells me she at loch raven and Taylor ave. Near Lowe's. Anybody over that way. I'm out of town right now. Otherwise I'd smash it.

AnalLove1981
10-22-17, 22:55
Cortney tells me she at loch raven and Taylor ave. Near Lowe's. Anybody over that way. I'm out of town right now. Otherwise I'd smash it.Any pics how she look not far from there.

MoonMonger
10-22-17, 23:31
Any pics how she look not far from there.Go back to the old posts or search BP. She's been written up many times. Its there. Once one of my ATF. Unfortunately, she's not the same as she once was. Now a typical SW, blemishes all over. Service is still on point but all the boils & bumps just kills the mood. Date her at night or don't turn the lights on, hit the box & do your business. Don't even roam with your hands. She now bounces from one slime ball to the next, where ever & whom ever will take her in for the night. Sad, sad, sad.

MoonMonger
10-23-17, 06:12
Any pics how she look not far from there.Go back a few months or search BP. You will find her. Shed been written up many times. She has fallen from every body's ATF to nothing but a typical SW. She's coveted with boils, sores & bruises all over. A sad sigh from her once flawless Body before. Gave her some money for bus fare to see her grand mom who is in hospital. She bounces from slime ball to slime ball to whom ever will take her in for the night. If you parttake. Hit her at night or turn the lights out. The blemishes on her body is a sorry sight. Sad, sad, sad.

Bobs Big Boy
10-23-17, 09:58
Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.

Dog Pound 99
10-23-17, 12:53
Accentuated in a snug fitting blue sundress on a sunny afternoon, Rachel exulted pure sexuality as she sauntered down Washington boulevard near the you-Haul. Indubitably, a sight to behold, from twenty feet away.

Up close - - her hotness diminishes, but not enough to deter.

However, the precarious company she keeps, a sometime mini entourage leaves much to be desired.

Approach her at your own discretion.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Sfrancis118
10-23-17, 13:00
Met Tiff by the busy bee. Cute dirty blonde blue eyes from South Carolina. Great attitude and demeanor. Minimal drug signs. Great CBJ (my choice) and open to Greek but didn't have lube. Hit it doggie for standard over at Tim's. Shared digits but phone was stolen of course.

EurAsiaTrekker
10-23-17, 13:45
That ad gave me a boner so I called her. She told me it wasn't her and not her pics and to please report the ad as spam. Just when I thought I'd found a new rock star.Me too, a boner. I was going to call and drive up from Virginia.

NiceTown
10-23-17, 15:25
I need to visit bmore soon I love what I'm seeing on you guys forum very active. Plus I need a vacation don't get me wrong Chicago has alot of talent too ever got a chance come check out the windy city strolls you won't be disappointed at all. Thinking about visiting after the holidays will report when I get there for some advice if needed.

NiteTimer
10-23-17, 17:24
Go back a few months or search BP. You will find her. Shed been written up many times. She has fallen from every body's ATF to nothing but a typical SW. She's coveted with boils, sores & bruises all over. A sad sigh from her once flawless Body before. Gave her some money for bus fare to see her grand mom who is in hospital. She bounces from slime ball to slime ball to whom ever will take her in for the night. If you parttake. Hit her at night or turn the lights out. The blemishes on her body is a sorry sight. Sad, sad, sad.Hadn't seen her since June. Sorry to hear that she fell down the hole that far in short amount of time.

NiteTimer
10-23-17, 17:25
Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.Looks like a winner. Congratulations on that scoop troop!

Laxxx
10-23-17, 19:06
However, the precarious company she keeps, a sometime mini entourage leaves much to be desired.I am continuously amazed at the girls who hang with "street boys" and then wonder why we don't pick them up.

Noobalicious
10-23-17, 20:04
Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.+1! Great girl, great report! I'll keep my eye out for her.

PellyMason
10-23-17, 20:52
I am continuously amazed at the girls who hang with "street boys" and then wonder why we don't pick them up.An eternal puzzle. I guess they didn't get the memo that it doesn't help them.

MarkWalz
10-24-17, 00:54
I've seen Desiree going by Danielle tonight. Met her on 4th at Lima. She seemed anxious tonight. Went to the spot for singing lessons and she asks me one of the most annoying questions. "Do you take long?" After finally finding and trying I wish I didn't. I wouldn't say stay away but I'm not going to repeat. I didn't take a pic but there's one in an old post. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3460999&viewfull=1#post3460999.

NiceGuy1957
10-24-17, 03:39
I was looking for your pics on xtube and videos on CCPTube and you are no where to be found. What happened? Niceguy1957.

PellyMason
10-24-17, 12:01
I've seen Desiree going by Danielle tonight. Met her on 4th at Lima. She seemed anxious tonight. Went to the spot for singing lessons and she asks me one of the most annoying questions. "Do you take long?" After finally finding and trying I wish I didn't. I wouldn't say stay away but I'm not going to repeat. I didn't take a pic but there's one in an old post. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3460999&viewfull=1#post3460999.She's out quite a bit. She asked me the same question, and tried to outsell. I didn't think it was much of a skilled performance and ended up faking a climax just to get her out of car. Later she ran after my car and tested the door while I stopped at an intersection.

CowboysFan
10-24-17, 15:06
I've seen Desiree going by Danielle tonight. Met her on 4th at Lima. She seemed anxious tonight. Went to the spot for singing lessons and she asks me one of the most annoying questions. "Do you take long?" After finally finding and trying I wish I didn't. I wouldn't say stay away but I'm not going to repeat. I didn't take a pic but there's one in an old post. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3460999&viewfull=1#post3460999.She's gone downhill bad. She tried to jump in with me the other night and I turned her down. She was looking real thin. There's better options out there so I passed. She wasn't to happy. I would now avoid at all cost. But like all, YMMV.

Dog Pound 99
10-24-17, 16:24
When she first came on the scene. Photo one.

Bubbles now. Photo two.

By the time yours truly gets around of sampling her. Photo three.

Sad as it may, but such seem to be the common narrative of life on the street.

Too bad - - because by all indications and the sentiments expressed on this thread, she could be a great lover.

Anyone up for saving Bubbles?

Aiiight, Dog, out.

Noobalicious
10-24-17, 17:27
Is this her? If so, I agree with everything you said about her. The lifestyle has obviously taken a toll, but there is still something truly nice about her.Was just going back to RTFF, and saw a report about Ashley. Damn, I need to go find that girl!!

Noobalicious
10-24-17, 17:38
I've seen Desiree going by Danielle tonight. Met her on 4th at Lima. She seemed anxious tonight. Went to the spot for singing lessons and she asks me one of the most annoying questions. "Do you take long?" After finally finding and trying I wish I didn't. I wouldn't say stay away but I'm not going to repeat. I didn't take a pic but there's one in an old post. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3460999&viewfull=1#post3460999.Some others enjoyed her company back when the pic in the post you linked was still current. I've seen her twice out in BP, and each time was just okay. Fortunately, I didn't get the rush job, but both times I was all set for handling business quickly. I'd probably pick her up if no one else was available, but it seems she's declining.

Truhersheyman
10-24-17, 18:01
Has anyone had more than BJ as a girl told me that it is a man, just want to be sure cause that's not my cup of tea.

Bobs Big Boy
10-24-17, 20:38
Was just going back to RTFF, and saw a report about Ashley. Damn, I need to go find that girl!!Wonderful girl. I believe she passed away. That's what Kim had told me, see Kim report, and she certainly hasn't been around. Sad.