PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Cls9637
02-28-16, 16:22
And speaking of Natalie here are the pictures from the other day. Natalie always aims to please, and she asks that I also aim well when I cum! LOL! She isn't sure if it's the smell of cum, the feel of it or the taste, but whatever it is she doesn't want it in her mouth any longer than it has to be. She'll nearly knock you over to reach a trash can to spit it out! As always, her number is available to trusted contributing members.

TrinitHugz
02-28-16, 16:33
I rode through WW yesterday for a long time. There were no girls out at all except SW Idol Crystal, and I wasn't in the mood to see her. I was hoping to find Jessica or Amber but they weren't around. I had given up and was headed out of the area when I saw a girl with a little pink knapsack sort of thing on. She looked a little young but I circled the block to get a better look. I got the look so I stopped and she jumped in near the circle. She introduced herself as Sam. I had heard from Natalie the other day that a girl named Sam had OD'd and died but that was obviously inaccurate! Natalie said she was surprised that I didn't know Sam because she is young and cute, but I'd never met her until yesterday.

Sam is twenty four and cute, so Natalie was accurate on that part. She sort of puts me in mind of Kelly the thief, except that Kelly isn't cute. She has only been doing this for a couple of weeks, she said. Sam didn't smile much, but she said it was because she is embarrassed by a broken tooth on the left side, but it really isn't noticeable. We decided to vacate the area so we could have some fun and get some pictures. She said she went to Pierre's once but the smell was so bad she had to leave. I told her I won't go there anyway. She has some stretch marks from her baby and boobs are a little deflated, but overall she has a very nice body. Very squeezable boobs with nice hard nipples. She is up for almost anything, and I intend to sample all that she offers next week. She is very affectionate with lots of fondling, licking and kissing. She pays a ton of attention to the boys and seems to enjoy doing her job. Sam is good with cumming in her mouth or on her face, so I did both. I will definitely see her next week.

She's not real comfortable with giving her number out because she is still with her baby daddy. She says she is sometimes out around the circle, usually after the baby is in bed. I'll check with her when I see her next about a way to get her number out. Stay tuned. In the meantime look for her around the circle.She's pretty good looking never mind the baby's damage. . when you guys figure out a way of calling please pm me.

Cls9637
02-28-16, 17:05
Could be another Sam that used to be around Sam was a petite dark haired had a lot of tats very cute girl don't know for sure just saying.No, it wasn't. When I told Sam about it she said a couple girls came up to her and said they heard she had died, and I called Natalie to let her know and she told me that she ran into her and found out that the reports of her demise were greatly exaggerated.

Knight4276
02-28-16, 17:22
Were can I found Natalie does she have a phone.

Tbroi2
02-28-16, 22:26
Anyone got one they could send the raBBit? I want a girl with HUGE pussy lips! Am in the mood for this tonight if possible. I'd owe ya one.

raBBit

SreeDeep
02-29-16, 03:59
Hey Cls,

Could you PM me where you found her and what her rates are? Thanks.

And speaking of Natalie here are the pictures from the other day. Natalie always aims to please, and she asks that I also aim well when I cum! LOL! She isn't sure if it's the smell of cum, the feel of it or the taste, but whatever it is she doesn't want it in her mouth any longer than it has to be. She'll nearly knock you over to reach a trash can to spit it out! As always, her number is available to trusted contributing members.

SirDrDunk
02-29-16, 05:35
No, it wasn't. When I told Sam about it she said a couple girls came up to her and said they heard she had died, and I called Natalie to let her know and she told me that she ran into her and found out that the reports of her demise were greatly exaggerated.I do know of another girl by the name of Sam that used to hang around Darnell's house she was really cute girl lots of tats and loved to give the mic work.

Cls9637
02-29-16, 05:42
Were can I found Natalie does she have a phone.Usually around the WW circle if she's out. But you should try contributing a little. Then someone might be more willing to pass along a number. Four posts, three of them asking about Neka and one about Natalie is not contributing. Reading the forum also helps you. There are plenty of references to Natalie here, many of them describing where she was found. Just a little hint to being a productive member of the forum.

Cls9637
02-29-16, 05:54
I do know of another girl by the name of Sam that used to hang around Darnell's house she was really cute girl lots of tats and loved to give the mic work.Damn!! How did I miss her? She sounds like my just my type! There was also a really cute redhead who went by Samantha and by another similar name who used to hang out at John's house in the alley across from Darnell's. But that was probably ten years ago at least.

SirDrDunk
02-29-16, 06:17
Hey guys was looking through some old reports and then thought of some recent ones talking about the golden era so to speak so I was just wondering what happened to a few of these girls I will throw one out right now Lori was a chick that could always be found around either Brunswick or by the church on Millington the last time I seen her was like maybe two years ago when she took over so to speak for a chick that walked out on me Lori was always a fun girl to be with just wondering does anyone know what happened to her?

Angler69
02-29-16, 06:28
This is not the SW I saw. This is the only Layla I found pictures of in the forum. The SW I saw had caramel skin. Could have passed for a pretty brown skin black girl. Her hair was dark though. Chunky legs, wide hips and ass.The girl's pic you posted in the above post is not the Layla I'm referring to. The Layla I'm referring to is described to a point by you. Caramel skin, dark hair, chubby / chunky, etc. I mentioned that she has been mentioned here in the past before but I have never seen a pic of her posted here. I know she is known by some seniors, at least in the past. She is also known by a few well known SWs but I have found them to be jealous of her in the past and not helpful in finding her whereabouts. She used to hang around often near the bar off of Pratt (and the well known residence above it).

Stay safe,

Angler.

Scoundrel
02-29-16, 09:07
And speaking of Natalie here are the pictures from the other day. Natalie always aims to please, and she asks that I also aim well when I cum! LOL! She isn't sure if it's the smell of cum, the feel of it or the taste, but whatever it is she doesn't want it in her mouth any longer than it has to be. She'll nearly knock you over to reach a trash can to spit it out! As always, her number is available to trusted contributing members.She kind of reminds me of one of my regulars Heather, same build. I have enjoyed your many pics of her, is she as receptive to video as she is stills? To bad we don't have the capability of sharing video here on the posts.

Krock21
02-29-16, 10:47
Thanks to CLS and FR for putting Kandii in touch with me. Had the chance to get together last week. Her face is a little swollen from getting her teeth all pulled but she was still pretty friendly. Her service was good as previously reported. If anyone out there especially enjoys a gummy get at her. Standard rates for your pleasure. I will be sure to get together with her again in the near future. She is apparently getting ready for a move to the East side so get at her before you need to add toll money to your trips.

Bad Bad Boy
02-29-16, 10:57
Hey guys was looking through some old reports and then thought of some recent ones talking about the golden era so to speak so I was just wondering what happened to a few of these girls I will throw one out right now Lori was a chick that could always be found around either Brunswick or by the church on Millington the last time I seen her was like maybe two years ago when she took over so to speak for a chick that walked out on me Lori was always a fun girl to be with just wondering does anyone know what happened to her?LORI was one of my regulars a while back, until we had a falling out. LORI was pissed at me bc I DID NOT PICK HER UP one rainy AFTERNOON. , A COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING, YOU SEE A COP WAS FOLLOWING ME AND observin ME AS I LOOKED AT Lori WALKING DOWN wILKENlkens in front of the church, I would have stopped but didn't and kept driving on. , she didn't see the cop and thought I stood her up and would not answer my calls or return them. She use to hang out at the corner of Catherine and Wilkens. I haven't seen nor heard from her in months so I moved on. Hope she is doing well as she was an excellent provider. BBB.

Mr Meaty
02-29-16, 12:07
Picked Heaven up on the circle. I've read some negative things about her but I have to say that my first experience was as good as it gets. BBBJWS followed by a trip to the Greek isles (after a short recovery period). Lots of attention to the boys and took direction like a pro. Good conversation and a great attitude. Maybe I got her on a good day. Based on past reports YMMV.

Guide912
02-29-16, 13:13
Ok Guys at Mr Rizalboys nudge I burnded some midnight oil and figured out how to resize! This is Abby Now I found her on 4th one summer afternoon and she was off the charts I think she was just very horny and wanted to see what it was like. Could never find her again. Did anybody else ever come across this gem? Have hot vid of the action too!Abby left two years ago and now living in Illinois. She was one of the finest that I've met in a long time. I got a lot of pictures but she said please do not postil because her family. I still keep in contact with her she has the same number and she's doing real well working in a bar and Got herself a man.

Klove48
02-29-16, 16:21
Been looking for some fresh talent lately, do to my old starting lineup has dissipated. Either left the game which is a good thing or just disappeared. So lately I've run across a few new, at last to me, willing participants. By the way I've been seeing the girl Heaven a lot lately but I haven't had the urge to try her out. Especially after you guys told me she doesn't catch or swollow. Just too many rules for me; and considering she looks like, she been trough a blender Everytime I see her, is not appealing to me at all, but to digress; I've run across 3 new candidates Jessica, I'm which I did a report on. A very easy going accomidating expierence. Kimberly, and half Irish, half Korean, MILF, petite, intelligent, Texan who I caught on a humble one night. She would pass for a civi because of exotic look. Very accomidating also. And Holly, another one that I meet strictly on a humble. About 5'5" dark hair and average looks. She said she needed money to eat and to get to work the next day. When I first interviewed her she spoke kinda muffled, but come to find out that she is deaf in one ear and almost totally deaf in the other. Great expierence with her though, no complaints or rushing a definate repeat. Before I get the requests non of them have working digits but they have my contact. Just a little report on my expierence with the W / w lately. Peace.

SpankyNoSpank
02-29-16, 17:56
I rode through WW yesterday for a long time. There were no girls out at all except SW Idol Crystal, and I wasn't in the mood to see her. I was hoping to find Jessica or Amber but they weren't around. I had given up and was headed out of the area when I saw a girl with a little pink knapsack sort of thing on. She looked a little young but I circled the block to get a better look. I got the look so I stopped and she jumped in near the circle. She introduced herself as Sam. I had heard from Natalie the other day that a girl named Sam had OD'd and died but that was obviously inaccurate! Natalie said she was surprised that I didn't know Sam because she is young and cute, but I'd never met her until yesterday.

Sam is twenty four and cute, so Natalie was accurate on that part. She sort of puts me in mind of Kelly the thief, except that Kelly isn't cute. She has only been doing this for a couple of weeks, she said. Sam didn't smile much, but she said it was because she is embarrassed by a broken tooth on the left side, but it really isn't noticeable. We decided to vacate the area so we could have some fun and get some pictures. She said she went to Pierre's once but the smell was so bad she had to leave. I told her I won't go there anyway. She has some stretch marks from her baby and boobs are a little deflated, but overall she has a very nice body. Very squeezable boobs with nice hard nipples. She is up for almost anything, and I intend to sample all that she offers next week. She is very affectionate with lots of fondling, licking and kissing. She pays a ton of attention to the boys and seems to enjoy doing her job. Sam is good with cumming in her mouth or on her face, so I did both. I will definitely see her next week.

She's not real comfortable with giving her number out because she is still with her baby daddy. She says she is sometimes out around the circle, usually after the baby is in bed. I'll check with her when I see her next about a way to get her number out. Stay tuned. In the meantime look for her around the circle.Same is a great date and really accomodating. Getting in touch with her is hard since her BF monitors the cellphone like a tracking device. I gave up on texting her and just find her when I see her. All options are open if "your junk aint too big" and she likes to get on top to ride the waves. The times we were together was fun and the girl can take a pounding like a champ. I think I need to see her again.

Lombardo
02-29-16, 20:42
LORI was one of my regulars a while back, until we had a falling out. LORI was pissed at me bc I DID NOT PICK HER UP one rainy AFTERNOON. , A COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING, YOU SEE A COP WAS FOLLOWING ME AND observin ME AS I LOOKED AT Lori WALKING DOWN wILKENlkens in front of the church, I would have stopped but didn't and kept driving on. , she didn't see the cop and thought I stood her up and would not answer my calls or return them. She use to hang out at the corner of Catherine and Wilkens. I haven't seen nor heard from her in months so I moved on. Hope she is doing well as she was an excellent provider. BBB.SirDrDunk and Bad Bad Boy. Check out your inbox.

Why did Kandii lose her teeth?

ChordMan
02-29-16, 23:24
I was cruising today and ran into Heaven at the circle today she handled her business just like she had been reported on before fantastic mic skillz her deep throat is the truth. If you haven't had the opportunity to get her yet when you see her make sure you get some. She was a little above the standard tuition but I went with it because I wanted to try her out. She took her time and did what needed to be done. She do have digits but she didn't have the phone on her is what she told me she said that she left it in the house but hey you never know.

Happy One
03-01-16, 00:28
I was cruising today and ran into Heaven at the circle today she handled her business just like she had been reported on before fantastic mic skillz her deep throat is the truth. If you haven't had the opportunity to get her yet when you see her make sure you get some. She was a little above the standard tuition but I went with it because I wanted to try her out. She took her time and did what needed to be done. She do have digits but she didn't have the phone on her is what she told me she said that she left it in the house but hey you never know.You could have had her for standard rates, she was out there by the circle for a good hour. There were several girls at the circle area, including the black girl someone was looking for. She is not wearing glasses today and waved to me when she saw me.

Natalie was standing Payson and wilkens for about an hour with know takers then walked down to circle.

Tiffaney and several other girls out around there.

Saw Nora stoop sitting on Brunswick and talked to her a minute. When she saw me she came running over to see me. Some ass hole monger started honking to get her to go to him, dumb ass. Why don't you just put up a banner for everyone to see.

I was just amazed at all the girls at the W / W. I wanted something new and found a little blonde spinner on Wilkens. Really pretty and talented and dance on the block.

Yesterday saw a nice girl on Fairhaven goes by the name Stacy. She hasn't been out there much, needed money, she was moving. Said she was a dancer at Fantasies, another really nice date.

There is no reason guys can't find a date. Instead of doing some work to find them, you keep asking for hand outs. That's why CLS and Nitetimer come up with really nice girls.

By the way Shana was back in Brooklyn again to make some money.

Be carefull out ther.

Cls9637
03-01-16, 05:50
She kind of reminds me of one of my regulars Heather, same build. I have enjoyed your many pics of her, is she as receptive to video as she is stills? To bad we don't have the capability of sharing video here on the posts.She is okay with videos. I have many of her but I won't post her's or anyone else's since someone began stealing them and attempting to sell them.

Cls9637
03-01-16, 05:54
SirDrDunk and Bad Bad Boy. Check out your inbox.

Why did Kandii lose her teeth?She had them surgically removed. As soon as the swelling is down she'll be fitted for new ones.

NiteTimer
03-01-16, 07:07
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1181/pumping-that-phat-ass.html

NiteTimer
03-01-16, 07:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/974/short-und-sweet.html

Derringer
03-01-16, 09:40
Did you mean she was tested using oral, vaginal and anal swabs and found to have gonorrhea, or she was actually infected in all three areas? Hopefully, the doctor gave her strong antibiotics.

Some guys and gals still argue that BBBJs are safe. But for what it is worth, my doctor said to always use a condom for any sex -- oral, vaginal and anal. "Safe sex means safe sex," she said.

Stay safe.

Yup. The G-bug from BBBJ. One girl who I thought might have infected me agreed to go with me to the clinic. They found that she was infected from oral, vaginal and anal swabs. I still see her walking Conkling.

Masonm
03-01-16, 13:58
Did you mean she was tested using oral, vaginal and anal swabs and found to have gonorrhea, or she was actually infected in all three areas? Hopefully, the doctor gave her strong antibiotics.

Some guys and gals still argue that BBBJs are safe. But for what it is worth, my doctor said to always use a condom for any sex -- oral, vaginal and anal. "Safe sex means safe sex," she said.

Stay safe.Found to be infected in ALL areas. I'd only had. BBBJ from her.

SirDrDunk
03-01-16, 14:42

Stay safe.I had to learn that lesson a few times until the big head finally got it right so that the little head would not suffer. I have even shared it on the forum so as to let others know to protect themselves. That's why I always say cover it up no matter what.

EasyLuvr
03-01-16, 15:45
Decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take a trip around the loop, thinking that more girls would be out. Boy was I wrong! One SW stoop sitting on the entire length of Wilkens! It was Dawn who looks too much like Bruce Jenner for my taste. So, I kept cruising until I spied little Ashley near the Busy Bee and did the scoop. Off to P's place for some fun. Her be's are a bit droopy but look better when she's prone. Nice tight cooch that got me off pretty quickly, filling her up. Cleaned up and dropped her back off where I picked her up to fill her prescription. Will repeat if I see her out again.

Rockman 2000
03-01-16, 15:59
Found to be infected in ALL areas. I'd only had. BBBJ from her.You can get all kinds of creepy crawlies from a BBBJ as well as DATY and BBFS. Bare back these street girls in any manner and your are playing Russian roulette. I know a guy, lawyer, who had a drippy dick for weeks after a BBBJ.

Lombardo
03-02-16, 00:16
You can get all kinds of creepy crawlies from a BBBJ as well as DATY and BBFS. Bare back these street girls in any manner and your are playing Russian roulette. I know a guy, lawyer, who had a drippy dick for weeks after a BBBJ.Lawyers have 1 of 2 conditions: Drippy Dick, or Slime Balls. No third option.

Shithead06
03-02-16, 01:55
Anyone remembers Desiray. I am glad she is going fine.

I enjoyed her for a little while, then stopped abruptly for a good reason.

Good friends with Stephanie (Hawaii). Nice girl.Both her and Stephanie are out of the game. Both doing very well last I talked to both of them. Desiray still comes to visit family of her boyfriends once in awhile on the W / W loop. I saw her this past summer and chatted for awhile. The videos and pictures I have of her are some of my best work ever. Very cute lady when she first hit the streets. Ahhhh the memories.

Shitty.

Masonm
03-02-16, 09:52
Cute brunette Ashley on Conkling yesterday. Got her number. But I'm not sure she's been reviewed here. Anyone dated her? Not short Ashley the thief.

AceKing88
03-02-16, 14:29
Cute brunette Ashley on Conkling yesterday. Got her number. But I'm not sure she's been reviewed here. Anyone dated her? Not short Ashley the thief.Is this the drop dead gorgeous Ashley pleasent attitude could pass for civi nice body and face if so she is all good in the sack.

Klove48
03-02-16, 20:03
Both her and Stephanie are out of the game. Both doing very well last I talked to both of them. Desiray still comes to visit family of her boyfriends once in awhile on the W / W loop. I saw her this past summer and chatted for awhile. The videos and pictures I have of her are some of my best work ever. Very cute lady when she first hit the streets. Ahhhh the memories.

Shitty.Last hooked up with Desiray back in December and again in January. Nice girl, glad to hear that she is doing well.

Happy One
03-03-16, 10:32
Anybody know about cute little Angelica they are willing to say?

Laxxx
03-03-16, 14:59
Made a trip thru BP / CB early this AM (6 AM) and found nothing. Nada. Went over to Wilkens and the only one out was Patty (the thief). Maybe as the weather warms there will be more action in the AM.

YellaPerch
03-03-16, 15:33
Decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take a trip around the loop, thinking that more girls would be out. Boy was I wrong! One SW stoop sitting on the entire length of Wilkens! It was Dawn who looks too much like Bruce Jenner for my taste. So, I kept cruising until I spied little Ashley near the Busy Bee and did the scoop. Off to P's place for some fun. Her be's are a bit droopy but look better when she's prone. Nice tight cooch that got me off pretty quickly, filling her up. Cleaned up and dropped her back off where I picked her up to fill her prescription. Will repeat if I see her out again.Next time you see dawn stop and pick her up. She's probably the nicest most accommodating s / w on Wilkins. I have never had a bad date with her. She's a sweetheart.

EasyLuvr
03-03-16, 18:22
Next time you see dawn stop and pick her up. She's probably the nicest most accommodating s / w on Wilkins. I have never had a bad date with her. She's a sweetheart.I'm sure that she's nice but her mannish appearance just creeps me out. Now that Jenner has decided to call himself a woman just makes it worse.

Plazmatixus
03-03-16, 18:49
I was cruising today and ran into Heaven at the circle today she handled her business just like she had been reported on before fantastic mic skillz her deep throat is the truth. If you haven't had the opportunity to get her yet when you see her make sure you get some. She was a little above the standard tuition but I went with it because I wanted to try her out. She took her time and did what needed to be done. She do have digits but she didn't have the phone on her is what she told me she said that she left it in the house but hey you never know.Is that a dude?

Curtisbay
03-03-16, 21:41
Made a trip thru BP / CB early this AM (6 AM) and found nothing. Nada. Went over to Wilkens and the only one out was Patty (the thief). Maybe as the weather warms there will be more action in the AM.Maybe the night shift is ending earlier and the day shift is starting later. Anyway it is Lax season.

NiteTimer
03-03-16, 22:14
Miss Kandii hit me tonight. Says she needs deposit money for a new spot.

Hit me w / your number. She says if I trust you she'll holler back.

I really don't like doing all that, but she's usually worth the time.

Noobalicious
03-03-16, 23:28
Is that a dude?No, that's not a dude. Granted, she's not looking her best in those photos.

Cls9637
03-04-16, 05:29
Is that a dude?Seriously? Search Heaven on here and you'll find my pictures and others which will show you exactly how much of a woman she is!

AceKing88
03-04-16, 07:17
If anyone has Natilie's number I would appreciated it. Please PM Me.Did you say you could exchange a number or a few for Natalie's, I thought that's what you said, come on dude you have to add a little bit more to the forum. The rule here is give and then you will receive!

OskarM
03-04-16, 10:56
Seriously? Search Heaven on here and you'll find my pictures and others which will show you exactly how much of a woman she is!With all due respect, those photos of her make her look like a character from a Jim Carrey movie. A search does reveal some better photos but this girl, Heaven, is not pretty from every angle.

George Novas68
03-04-16, 11:20
Checked all the usual spots with very little worth stopping for. I did manage to find a very fine looking lady somewhere off Garrison. Average sized cheeks and tatas. She was wearing khakis with a leopard print jacket. She had a very cute face and a sweet attitude. I didn't have much but she worked with me. Did some fantastic mic work. Couldn't sample the pie just yet. Hopefully I'll find her again. Told me she does everything but the butt. We'll see.

ChordMan
03-04-16, 11:49
Is that a dude?Really? No she's not a dude lls, where have you been you must not be keeping up with the forum yes she was looking a little ruff that day but she's all woman.

Old Chinese Guy
03-04-16, 12:12
With all due respect, those photos of her make her look like a character from a Jim Carrey movie. A search does reveal some better photos but this girl, Heaven, is not pretty from every angle.You have not searched carefully enough, a year ago when she was still down in Tampa, she was gorgeous, this is of course before her face tattoo and coming to Baltimore and doing all the meds she does and letting herself slide, see http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2348725&viewfull=1, or check out Tortellini's post #8362 on 1/29/15 in Tampa section.

Old Chinese Guy
03-04-16, 12:13
Really? No she's not a dude lls, where have you been you must not be keeping up with the forum yes she was looking a little ruff that day but she's all woman.See my response to post above this one.

Ferrailleur
03-04-16, 15:00
I still love those trashy women who provide in abandoned buildings.

MP me if yu want.

Thanks.

Be safe!

BoloBellgrande
03-04-16, 19:56
See my response to post above this one.Guess she was looking better back then.

PointDexterJr
03-04-16, 20:01
I was cruising today and ran into Heaven at the circle today she handled her business just like she had been reported on before fantastic mic skillz her deep throat is the truth. If you haven't had the opportunity to get her yet when you see her make sure you get some. She was a little above the standard tuition but I went with it because I wanted to try her out. She took her time and did what needed to be done. She do have digits but she didn't have the phone on her is what she told me she said that she left it in the house but hey you never know.Wow. Her teeth are yellow / brown!

Klove48
03-04-16, 22:18
Decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take a trip around the loop, thinking that more girls would be out. Boy was I wrong! One SW stoop sitting on the entire length of Wilkens! It was Dawn who looks too much like Bruce Jenner for my taste. So, I kept cruising until I spied little Ashley near the Busy Bee and did the scoop. Off to P's place for some fun. Her be's are a bit droopy but look better when she's prone. Nice tight cooch that got me off pretty quickly, filling her up. Cleaned up and dropped her back off where I picked her up to fill her prescription. Will repeat if I see her out again.Your talking about the tall lanky part Indian Dawn right?

By the way has anybody seen the "Flying Nun" Bridgette?

Old Chinese Guy
03-04-16, 22:57
Guess she was looking better back then.Yes, this was taken just a year ago. How things change so quickly.

Cls9637
03-05-16, 06:14
These are the pictures I took of Heaven just a few months ago in November when she first arrived in Baltimore. She reminded me of Brittney Spears at the time. I've seen her walking since then but I haven't stopped for her. But she has gone a little downhill since arriving here due to the life that she's leading. It's a shame because she is a pretty girl and only twenty two years old. I heard she got jumped and beaten by some girls a couple of times in the past week or so and that she's homeless now too.

RedBaron Daron
03-05-16, 09:41
These are the pictures I took of Heaven just a few months ago in November when she first arrived in Baltimore. She reminded me of Brittney Spears at the time. I've seen her walking since then but I haven't stopped for her. But she has gone a little downhill since arriving here due to the life that she's leading. It's a shame because she is a pretty girl and only twenty two years old. I heard she got jumped and beaten by some girls a couple of times in the past week or so and that she's homeless now too.Pretty girl, but life on the streets of Baltimore takes a toll, She will go from Heaven to Hell in a few short years living that life. Needs a decent sugar daddy and some guidance.

OskarM
03-05-16, 11:06
Guess she was looking better back then.EXACTLY, There are prior photos that look good and others that look pretty bad. Everyone has a good side and a bad side and the profile photos of Heaven were not her good side. So if a newbie failed to RTFF and then asks, 'is that a dude' is not off the wall. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

HeywudJablome
03-05-16, 16:03
So anybody have any intel on our little blonde Amber formerly of Brooklyn and a shithole on St. Margrets?She's been at a motel 6 in Linthicum off of nursery rd.

SeoulFood
03-05-16, 16:52
So anybody have any intel on our little blonde Amber formerly of Brooklyn and a shithole on St. Margrets?Currently staying at motel6 on nursery rd.

Enjoy.

BoloBellgrande
03-05-16, 18:49
Was at the light on Washington Blvd and Monroe, and saw who I think was the young attractive WSW that said she was from Delaware. She seems to be walking around Washington and up Monroe.

Somebody picked her up walking up Monroe heading towards Wilkins. I forgot about the detour, so I had to double back and go up Monroe. She was gone by the time I drove by. She gave me the look earlier, while I was at the light, but there's no way I am going to do a pickup on that road, in the area she strolls.

SirDrDunk
03-05-16, 19:44
Your talking about the tall lanky part Indian Dawn right?

By the way has anybody seen the "Flying Nun" Bridgette?Haven't seen Bridgeton around have a number for her don't know if it works.

BoloBellgrande
03-05-16, 20:39
Haven't seen Bridgeton around have a number for her don't know if it works.Just left her, she called me, so I guess the phone is working.

BMoreRedneck
03-05-16, 23:04
She's been at a motel 6 in Linthicum off of nursery rd.Was with her tonight at Motel 6. Have digits. PM me if interested.

ChordMan
03-05-16, 23:40
These are the pictures I took of Heaven just a few months ago in November when she first arrived in Baltimore. She reminded me of Brittney Spears at the time. I've seen her walking since then but I haven't stopped for her. But she has gone a little downhill since arriving here due to the life that she's leading. It's a shame because she is a pretty girl and only twenty two years old. I heard she got jumped and beaten by some girls a couple of times in the past week or so and that she's homeless now too.Those pics look a whole lot better than the ones I took this week as you saw I'm sure, you are so right about the life she is living it's really bringing her down fast.

Mr Meaty
03-06-16, 00:06
Was at the light on Washington Blvd and Monroe, and saw who I think was the young attractive WSW that said she was from Delaware. She seems to be walking around Washington and up Monroe.

Somebody picked her up walking up Monroe heading towards Wilkins. I forgot about the detour, so I had to double back and go up Monroe. She was gone by the time I drove by. She gave me the look earlier, while I was at the light, but there's no way I am going to do a pickup on that road, in the area she strolls.What the heck is this picture supposed to show??

GunPilot
03-06-16, 02:46
Is Sissy still around? Small blonde almost spinnner- great attitude, lived near near sussex? I think she used to the WW circle- been a few years since I have been back.

BoloBellgrande
03-06-16, 03:36
What the heck is this picture supposed to show??What she was wearing, and the area she was strolling at that time.

LibidoLuvr
03-06-16, 09:13

Somebody picked her up walking up Monroe heading towards Wilkins. I forgot about the detour, so I had to double back and go up Monroe. She was gone by the time I drove by. She gave me the look earlier, while I was at the light, but there's no way I am going to do a pickup on that road, in the area she strolls.I've seen her once or twice. But didn't know if she is / was a working girl. So I didn't approach her. But is she?

CashOut
03-06-16, 10:56
Oldie but Goodie of me busting deep inside of all that Kandii. The couch was very good then but I kinda wonder how good it is now.

http://www.ccptube.com/photo/579/

BoloBellgrande
03-06-16, 21:40
I've seen her once or twice. But didn't know if she is / was a working girl. So I didn't approach her. But is she?I got a PM after my original post. The name she gave me confirmed who she was to a member on the forum. She has a addiction, and her family is trying to help her as much as they can. She looks like peaches and cream up close. A very pretty and feminine young girl. I hope I run into her at the Royal Farms again soon, before the streets catch up with her, or she goes back to Delaware, if that's really were she's from.

Baltoman
03-07-16, 12:14
It shows she was wearing a red hooded coat, dark pants, and has a small build. Sure there is not much to go on there. But maybe some other monger would have known her based on that and provided more intel.

No need to be condescending. I'm sure that no one would have abandoned their car in the middle of street to walk over and get a better shot. Of course, BoloBellgrande, next time would you please have your video camera with you and get us a full "Blown" interview, LOL!

Baltoman.

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande.

Somebody picked her up walking up Monroe heading towards Wilkins. I forgot about the detour, so I had to double back and go up Monroe. She was gone by the time I drove by. She gave me the look earlier, while I was at the light, but there's no way I am going to do a pickup on that road, in the area she strolls.

What the heck is this picture supposed to show??

What the heck is this picture supposed to show??

EasyLuvr
03-07-16, 18:42
Driving around the loop just because it was nice out and saw a few SWs out around the circle. After passing a tiny spinner a couple of times, I parked and walked over to see if she had a place within walking distance as I didn't bring a spare helmet. She said she had a place around the corner that turned out to be an abandominium full of trash. We made a flat spot, using her jacket under her and got busy plugging her little hole, surrounded by a cute little brunette Bush. She lifted her legs over her head and we went at it like rabbits until I grunted and pumped her full of baby batter. She responded by bucking up against me, grinding her tight little cooch against me and milking every drop out of me. We cleaned up with the wet naps that she had in her purse and made our way back out into the alley. She said her name was Chelsea, about 5 foot tall and maybe 120 pounds. Looked pretty young and had her left nipple pierced along with some tats around her neck. Usual tuition but I'll bet she would have taken less because she said traffic had been very slow. If I see her again out on the street, I hope I'm in the monger mobile so we can go someplace with a bed so I can give that little couch a proper pounding.

BMoreRedneck
03-07-16, 21:03
Driving around the loop just because it was nice out and saw a few SWs out around the circle. After passing a tiny spinner a couple of times, I parked and walked over to see if she had a place within walking distance as I didn't bring a spare helmet. She said she had a place around the corner that turned out to be an abandominium full of trash. We made a flat spot, using her jacket under her and got busy plugging her little hole, surrounded by a cute little brunette Bush. She lifted her legs over her head and we went at it like rabbits until I grunted and pumped her full of baby batter. She responded by bucking up against me, grinding her tight little cooch against me and milking every drop out of me. We cleaned up with the wet naps that she had in her purse and made our way back out into the alley. She said her name was Chelsea, about 5 foot tall and maybe 120 pounds. Looked pretty young and had her left nipple pierced along with some tats around her neck. Usual tuition but I'll bet she would have taken less because she said traffic had been very slow. If I see her again out on the street, I hope I'm in the monger mobile so we can go someplace with a bed so I can give that little couch a proper pounding.Got digits? Sounds like a fun girl.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-16, 22:04
Driving around the loop just because it was nice out and saw a few SWs out around the circle. After passing a tiny spinner a couple of times, I parked and walked over to see if she had a place within walking distance as I didn't bring a spare helmet. She said she had a place around the corner that turned out to be an abandominium full of trash. We made a flat spot, using her jacket under her and got busy plugging her little hole, surrounded by a cute little brunette Bush. She lifted her legs over her head and we went at it like rabbits until I grunted and pumped her full of baby batter. She responded by bucking up against me, grinding her tight little cooch against me and milking every drop out of me. We cleaned up with the wet naps that she had in her purse and made our way back out into the alley. She said her name was Chelsea, about 5 foot tall and maybe 120 pounds. Looked pretty young and had her left nipple pierced along with some tats around her neck. Usual tuition but I'll bet she would have taken less because she said traffic had been very slow. If I see her again out on the street, I hope I'm in the monger mobile so we can go someplace with a bed so I can give that little couch a proper pounding.If there was a roll off trash dumpster out front, you were in the house formerly known as D's place.

BMoreRedneck
03-07-16, 22:23
Has anyone seen or heard from Trina lately? Really miss seeing her around Brooklyn.

Happy One
03-07-16, 23:14
Driving around the loop just because it was nice out and saw a few SWs out around the circle. After passing a tiny spinner a couple of times, I parked and walked over to see if she had a place within walking distance as I didn't bring a spare helmet. She said she had a place around the corner that turned out to be an abandominium full of trash. We made a flat spot, using her jacket under her and got busy plugging her little hole, surrounded by a cute little brunette Bush. She lifted her legs over her head and we went at it like rabbits until I grunted and pumped her full of baby batter. She responded by bucking up against me, grinding her tight little cooch against me and milking every drop out of me. We cleaned up with the wet naps that she had in her purse and made our way back out into the alley. She said her name was Chelsea, about 5 foot tall and maybe 120 pounds. Looked pretty young and had her left nipple pierced along with some tats around her neck. Usual tuition but I'll bet she would have taken less because she said traffic had been very slow. If I see her again out on the street, I hope I'm in the monger mobile so we can go someplace with a bed so I can give that little couch a proper pounding.Man you got a lot of heart with her. 1st off its 4th degree burglary if LE saw you go in or out of an abando.

2nd with the big pimples on her face, but more so was her right eye which sure looked like pink eye, very catchy so keep an eye out and hopeful you will be ok. Wish you the best and keep on keepin on.

Crystal with the frekels was out today in Brooklyn along with several others Pontiac, Washburn, 3rd street areas. Saw JC walking on 6th and Washburn. Not a lot of LE around CB / Brooklyn areas. LULU was on 5th along with Bobi and Terry, Erin was in the area. Be safe.

CowboysFan
03-07-16, 23:38
Anyone still in contact or dating Tatti?? I met up with her a few times. Standard tuition with tip. She lives in Laurel now.

YellaPerch
03-07-16, 23:52
Went out today after work and went down Wilkins. Didn't see anything on my first pass. Went back around and found heaven walking towards the circle. Thought WOW here's my chance to see if she lives up to the hype. I made the scoop and headed to Pierres. Got there and went upstairs. Negotiated for full service with a trip to Greece. Her looks are good nice tight butt. Perky little boobs. Anyway she gets to work with a BBBJ her mic skills are top notch. As reported by others. I let her go for awhile, when I was ready for some mish that's when the rules started. Don't do this and don't do that. The cootch is ok. I worked that for a while finally got to Greece. That was tight. Didn't take long and I was ready to fill her like a donut, wait, more rules no filling her up. Well she got half a load before I pulled out. Nice body, good head but to Damn many rules. I got a slice, saw what it's all about. Probably won't repeat. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

BMoreRedneck
03-08-16, 01:48
Anyone have information or know anything about Trina from Brooklyn area? Haven't seen her in a while.

BMoreRedneck
03-08-16, 08:36
Anyone have any information or whereabouts on Trina? Haven't seen her in a while.

BMoreRedneck
03-08-16, 08:43
Do you mean Christina that was around last summer. Also goes by "Trina"? She is a PYT. One of my ATF.Anyone with information or whereabouts of Trina these days. One of my atfs.

YellaPerch
03-08-16, 09:38
Fellas, watch out rip off Kelly is back on the circle again. I saw her yesterday. She got me once. Never again!

Masonm
03-08-16, 10:14
Fellas, watch out rip off Kelly is back on the circle again. I saw her yesterday. She got me once. Never again!Agreed. But getting ripped off by her, as I did, may be the least of your concerns. Serious health issues. Multiple issues. Avoid.

EasyLuvr
03-08-16, 11:46
Got digits? Sounds like a fun girl.Unfortunately, same old story. Phone got stolen, broken, lost, no minutes, etc. She said that she'd be around the circle this week though.

AceKing88
03-08-16, 11:46
Anyone still in contact or dating Tatti?? I met up with her a few times. Standard tuition with tip. She lives in Laurel now.I just saw her brother he told me she was married doing good for herself in laurel. We must have been thinking about her at the sametime. Conkling is dead once again but Brooklyn is out also Tammy down in Fayette catch her while she down there. Just keep your vehicle away from hers. I have watched her wreck plenty vehicles parked and moving, I think she think the blue mobile is a bumping car LOL but dead serious on that.

AceKing88
03-08-16, 11:52
Driving around the loop just because it was nice out and saw a few SWs out around the circle. After passing a tiny spinner a couple of times, I parked and walked over to see if she had a place within walking distance as I didn't bring a spare helmet. She said she had a place around the corner that turned out to be an abandominium full of trash. We made a flat spot, using her jacket under her and got busy plugging her little hole, surrounded by a cute little brunette Bush. She lifted her legs over her head and we went at it like rabbits until I grunted and pumped her full of baby batter. She responded by bucking up against me, grinding her tight little cooch against me and milking every drop out of me. We cleaned up with the wet naps that she had in her purse and made our way back out into the alley. She said her name was Chelsea, about 5 foot tall and maybe 120 pounds. Looked pretty young and had her left nipple pierced along with some tats around her neck. Usual tuition but I'll bet she would have taken less because she said traffic had been very slow. If I see her again out on the street, I hope I'm in the monger mobile so we can go someplace with a bed so I can give that little couch a proper pounding.This wouldn't be aka Terri from the cashout videos, the tattoo on her neck you spoke of had me curious. She hasn't been posting on BP. Check that out when you can to confirm or deny thanks in advance Bro.

Badboy1968
03-08-16, 12:08
Anyone have information or know anything about Trina from Brooklyn area? Haven't seen her in a while.She got clean, got a job, got a new life. Wants NOTHING to do with the old one, or the people involved (meaning us). Respect her wishes.

Baltoman
03-08-16, 15:19
Good for her! She is a step above most of the girls out there in multiple ways. That's great news. I always am hoping to spot her when I'm passing through be / CB. He son had some health issues. I hope he got straightened out as well.

Baltoman.

She got clean, got a job, got a new life. Wants NOTHING to do with the old one, or the people involved (meaning us). Respect her wishes.

Cephlapod Love
03-08-16, 16:17

Somebody picked her up walking up Monroe heading towards Wilkins. I forgot about the detour, so I had to double back and go up Monroe. She was gone by the time I drove by. She gave me the look earlier, while I was at the light, but there's no way I am going to do a pickup on that road, in the area she strolls.If her name was Lenore. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Send her back to DE! She was a gem we called Little Red Riding Hood!

Checkumout
03-08-16, 17:41
Has anyone seen mary cate that used to live on fairhaven by spruce street in cb she was always a great date.

Trackman101
03-08-16, 17:45
I cruised Wilkens Avenue and the circle for about 3 hrs. On Sunday (afternoon-evening). Not much out except a lot of LEO activity. Saw a few maybes but nothing really exciting. Then, down on Brunswick, just off Wilkens, I saw a really stunning young brunette, about 20-21 year old (possibly younger but I don't think so). Got the look, made the scoop, talked a little and headed down to one of the Rte. 1 notels for 1/2 & 1/2 at standard tuition. She said she had her own place but I declined, preferring to retain control of my surroundings for security reasons, especially since I hadn't dated her before. Appearance-wise, this girl was really hot! Nice classic hour glass figure, beautiful, nearly perfect bubble butt, pretty face, nice hair. All-in-all she looked great! Conversation was nice. She was generally friendly without overdoing it. I was really looking forward to one of those outstanding experiences that come around once and a while and keep us going in tough times. Unfortunately the service was rather lackluster. She did the basics one would expect but required a good deal of coaching and didn't show much enthusiasm at all. Limited dt skill, relatively unresponsive in doggy action, declined my gentle attempt at anal entry (politely, I might add, but firmly). In fairness, I may have made her uptight and diminished my own enjoyment somewhat. I was a bit anxious due to a long previously unfruitful hunt and witnessing a couple of busts going down right in front of me on the stroll. Still, a good provider knows how to work around such problems and put a man at ease if she really wants to please and the guy is not out of line with her (which I was not). I've been around this game for a long time and I know what I'm talking about on these points, guys. Anyway, after we finished I took her back and she asked me to take her to "see a friend" and then take her back to where I picked her up. Generally I just won't do that, again for security reasons. Like I said, I've been around for a while, and I'd like to keep coming around safely (pun intended) for a while longer. I really liked this girl, though, and I did it. I did insist, though that I would take her to a point close to where her "friend" was and she could go see him and come back to my vehicle, but I assured her it would have to be quick and I would not wait around for any significant amount of time. She agreed to this and she kept that agreement. Her "meeting" went smoothly and I took her back without incident. She did, however, yell out through the window at one of her "co-workers" and engage in small talk for a couple of minutes on the way back, which I did not like. That is not cool. At that point in my idea of a good and successful date I just want to keep a "low profile", quietly and efficiently get the girl back to where she needs to go, and get the f* out of the neighborhood! By the way, I do not recommend even a limited accomodation like the one I made in this case when one is asked to assist in a "pharmaceutical" transaction. You just never know what other people are up to and it's not worth the risk. The fact that I did it just goes to show that the damned little head will not miss an opportunity to take over the big head's job of doing the thinking, even for a self-professed "old-timer" like myself. Did not request digits and she did not offer. Would I repeat? Well, maybe, depending on what else is available. Even though I did not get what I expected, and I usually don't repeat after a disappointing experience, I am confident that this girl could really make it happen if she were properly motivated. Maybe she's just a little too young and inexperienced. I don't know. If I see her again and I'm in the right mood I will probably give it another whirl. After all, there's nothing like getting that bell rung the way it's supposed to be done, with the right girl!

BoloBellgrande
03-08-16, 18:07
If her name was Lenore. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Send her back to DE! She was a gem we called Little Red Riding Hood!That's the name she gave me.

BMoreRedneck
03-08-16, 18:22
Good for her! She is a step above most of the girls out there in multiple ways. That's great news. I always am hoping to spot her when I'm passing through be / CB. He son had some health issues. I hope he got straightened out as well.

Baltoman.Actually, her son has no health issues. She has been clean since mid January. But still no job. I definitely look out for her. Love her to death.

BMoreRedneck
03-08-16, 19:01
She got clean, got a job, got a new life. Wants NOTHING to do with the old one, or the people involved (meaning us). Respect her wishes.Look, to the site. Trina told me about it. Had to make sure you guys were real if you know what I mean. I'm the one who took Trina away from those streets. She's doing great. Thanks for respecting her wishes. When she first got clean and off those streets, we got a lot of harassing calls from blocked numbers. That's why I wanted to make sure you guys are real. Again thanks.

Laxxx
03-08-16, 22:26
Has anyone seen mary cate that used to live on fairhaven by spruce street in cb she was always a great date.Good question. MC has been missing for some time. Amazing what a girl with no teeth can do!

Laxxx
03-08-16, 22:38
I saw Katie (with the short hair) down in CB this afternoon. Any one got intel on her?

SirDrDunk
03-09-16, 00:06
I just saw her brother he told me she was married doing good for herself in laurel. We must have been thinking about her at the sametime. Conkling is dead once again but Brooklyn is out also Tammy down in Fayette catch her while she down there. Just keep your vehicle away from hers. I have watched her wreck plenty vehicles parked and moving, I think she think the blue mobile is a bumping car LOL but dead serious on that.Is that the girl with all the tattoos.

SpankyNoSpank
03-09-16, 05:29
Has anyone seen destiny recently. I haven't seen or heard from since the last minutes on her phone. ?

AceKing88
03-09-16, 05:49
Is that the girl with all the tattoos.Yes that's her.

Checkumout
03-09-16, 07:53
Good question. MC has been missing for some time. Amazing what a girl with no teeth can do!LOL so true.

Mongerel
03-09-16, 08:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KayJay1
03-09-16, 09:17
You're doing a great job there keeping her off the streets, while still hooking up with Amber at the Motel 6 just a couple days ago? So you "save" her, and use her intel (this site) to now troll new girls. Good going, Captain!Ha-ha this is too funny!

BMoreRedneck
03-09-16, 11:21
You're doing a great job there keeping her off the streets, while still hooking up with Amber at the Motel 6 just a couple days ago? So you "save" her, and use her intel (this site) to now troll new girls. Good going, Captain!Not quite like that. I was at Motel 6 with Amber, her low life boyfriend and 2 of there friends. Helped them get a room for the night. Nothing else. Haven't dated anyone except Trina since the day I found her out there. Sorry if that was misleading. I've known Amber for a lot of years. Just like a few other girls out there. I run those streets picking up girls for 6 years. Once I got with Trina, knowing her before the streets and seeing what it's done to her and how it effected her outlook on life, I'll never pick up another girl on those streets. Not judging anyone on here, I was once one of you. I just hope they can all get clean and off the streets one day. After picking up over 200 girls. I'm done. Good luck and be safe out there.

Masonm
03-09-16, 11:57
Any sign of Monica / Nichol on Pontiac these days. Nice mid-30's Italian brunette. Bad habit but good provider.

Plazmatixus
03-09-16, 16:32
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.

Checkumout
03-09-16, 17:12
Agreed. But getting ripped off by her, as I did, may be the least of your concerns. Serious health issues. Multiple issues. Avoid.Does this kelly hang around Brooklyn would like to no because there is a kelly in Brooklyn.

Checkumout
03-09-16, 17:14
Fellas, watch out rip off Kelly is back on the circle again. I saw her yesterday. She got me once. Never again!Does she hang in Brooklyn too.

AceKing88
03-09-16, 19:13
Not quite like that. I was at Motel 6 with Amber, her low life boyfriend and 2 of there friends. Helped them get a room for the night. Nothing else. Haven't dated anyone except Trina since the day I found her out there. Sorry if that was misleading. I've known Amber for a lot of years. Just like a few other girls out there. I run those streets picking up girls for 6 years. Once I got with Trina, knowing her before the streets and seeing what it's done to her and how it effected her outlook on life, I'll never pick up another girl on those streets. Not judging anyone on here, I was once one of you. I just hope they can all get clean and off the streets one day. After picking up over 200 girls. I'm done. Good luck and be safe out there.I applaud you dude but you should avoid this site, so you won't pick up another 200 plus just by stopping on here from time to time.

Member #5461
03-09-16, 21:52
Ha-ha this is too funny!These guys are fucking hilarious! I met a girl a few years back on Conkling st. We dated on the regular tip she too met a Captain save a hoe. He got her a apartment a few blocks away from where I used to live. And of course she was still dating me and a bunch of other dudes using the place. It was great! Her girlfriend moved in and I was doing doubles with them.

Member #5461
03-09-16, 21:57
Met a cutie with a nice body in dundalk today. She said her name was Jordan. Did not sample all of the goods but the BBBJCIM was superb. Has a cell but can only text for now.

KayJay1
03-09-16, 21:59
These guys are fucking hilarious! I met a girl a few years back on Conkling st. We dated on the regular tip she too met a Captain save a hoe. He got her a apartment a few blocks away from where I used to live. And of course she was still dating me and a bunch of other dudes using the place. It was great! Her girlfriend moved in and I was doing doubles with them.Its all part of the game we play. They play. We play! (FAIR EXCHANGE IS NOT A ROBBERY).

Mr Mojo Risin
03-09-16, 22:23
Decided for some early morning action before work and hit the W / W loop. It was really dead and was about to give up when I spotted a red-head I'd never seen before. Didn't waste any time scooping her up. She said her name was Stephanie, WSW with medium length red hair, had some meat on her, looked clean. She said she drove in the area and doesn't come out much. Made our way to the spot and as she undressed noticed there were no marks other than her swollen hand. Boobs were solid see's, thick body, decent booty. Started off with a kind of lame BBBJ, but it did the job well enough. Entered her shaved snatch and the fit was very nice. She gets into it, kissing on the neck and such. Turned her around to feel that nice firm booty, doesn't appear she does greek. She came in doggy. Made her suck it some more before getting back into mish where I finished up. As we dressed, she was pretty open about her drug use and such and how she was clean for awhile. She gave me her number but lately every number I get doesn't work when I try and call days later. Hopefully hers will work when I try and reach her next week when I'm back in the area.

Member #5461
03-09-16, 22:23
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.Dude I know them all. And those are their Facebook pics. Amber V. And jennifer W. Are regulars. The rest are in & out the game.

BMoreRedneck
03-09-16, 23:50
I applaud you dude but you should avoid this site, so you won't pick up another 200 plus just by stopping on here from time to time.You're exactly right. Never would have known about the site or been on it, but she actually told me to check it out and make sure no one sneaked any pics of her. Was sure her name would be there. But she's never allowed pics. I applaud all who has been so supportive of her leaving the lifestyle. But I would love to get my hands on the ones who hid behind the blocked numbers to show how much they didn't want her to be clean and off those streets. And to the one who commented about the guys being hilarious and the girls still see other guys while living in an apartment we pay for. Sorry to tell you, but we moved in with her mother to help her pay the bills. She drives her mother and my daughter to work everyday. Takes our son and my daughters girls to the park to keep her mind clear. In the evening, we do everything as a family. Dinner, laundry, TV and all. Sure they're lots of girls out there that will never change and use who they can. But there's also girls who never wanted to be there and just needed the right people to help them out of a really bad situation. She is truly an amazing girl off those streets.

BoloBellgrande
03-10-16, 01:19
http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-lollipop-special-come-try-my-t0nge-ringthick-and-sexy-bbw/12406804

BoloBellgrande
03-10-16, 06:31
Was talking to a member in the forum via text about a number of SW I'd like to hookup with yesterday night. After our conversation, I got restless, and decided to ride up to Bmore and do some looping. I text everybody I could think of, and only got a response from Jewelz. She said she had another place other than Pierre's we could go to. That's the last I heard from her.

Once I got into Bmore, I headed up Monroe and to the circle. I saw two black SW, one thin and somewhat attractive with medium brown skin wearing lip gloss. The other was odd looking in the face. Kinda like what you'd think a cave woman would look like if they dug one up. She had nice hips and ass though. Her skin was also medium brown. After about a 30 min or so of looping and not seeing anything out but those two, I changed my tactics.

I called Pierre's and asked if anybody was in his place hanging around. He tells me no, and some guy rented his room for the night. If that don't beat all. What crazy mother fucker would rent that pig pen for the light. I actually parked and walked up to his door after about a hour after our conversation, just to see if he was shutting me. Nope, he came to the door, and waved both hands at me, telling me he was shut down for the night.

I waved okay and started down the steps, that's when I heard voice from across the street say, the to is taken for the night. It was a shinny WSW with black hair walking towards me. She has bumps all over her face, but her personality was very pleasant. She said her name was Danielle. She said nobody goes to Pierre's anymore, they go to Dave's or Patty's place. She said another name, that I can't remember now. She asked me if I wanted to go to one of the spots. I told her, I don't go were I don't know the person. . If anybody knows those names, and can vouch for them, PM me.

BoloBellgrande
03-10-16, 07:05
After I left Danielle, I made one more loop around Ramsey and came down Pulaski. That's were I spotted a WSW standing on the corner. She was standing directly under the street light, so I got a good look at her, and could tell by her forehead and lips that it was dark haired Italian Nikki. I called her name and motioned to her to walk down the street into the darkness. Did I mention how bright the street lights are now? Man! It's bright as day around there now. Anyway, Nikki met me at the end of the street and got in my vehicle. I asked if she had a phone, but she didn't. I told her Pierre's was taken for the night, she didn't know any other spot, so I settled for a BJ. I usually never park and do that but, I really wanted to get with her again for some time so I left her go down on me. The girl is a plunger! That's what her technique reminds me of. How she can suck at a angle and nor bend my dick to one side is amazing, then she moves her head directly over it and goes straight down, back and forth up down, side to side. She got nut out in no time at all. Hope I run into her again when I have the time to go to a notel.

Lombardo
03-10-16, 07:49
http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-lollipop-special-come-try-my-t0nge-ringthick-and-sexy-bbw/12406804That is not her.

AceKing88
03-10-16, 08:15
Was talking to a member in the forum via text about a number of SW I'd like to hookup with yesterday night. After our conversation, I got restless, and decided to ride up to Bmore and do some looping. I text everybody I could think of, and only got a response from Jewelz. She said she had another place other than Pierre's we could go to. That's the last I heard from her.

Once I got into Bmore, I headed up Monroe and to the circle. I saw two black SW, one thin and somewhat attractive with medium brown skin wearing lip gloss. The other was odd looking in the face. Kinda like what you'd think a cave woman would look like if they dug one up. She had nice hips and ass though. Her skin was also medium brown. After about a 30 min or so of looping and not seeing anything out but those two, I changed my tactics.

I called Pierre's and asked if anybody was in his place hanging around. He tells me no, and some guy rented his room for the night. If that don't beat all. What crazy mother fucker would rent that pig pen for the light. I actually parked and walked up to his door after about a hour after our conversation, just to see if he was shutting me. Nope, he came to the door, and waved both hands at me, telling me he was shut down for the night.

I waved okay and started down the steps, that's when I heard voice from across the street say, the to is taken for the night. It was a shinny WSW with black hair walking towards me. She has bumps all over her face, but her personality was very pleasant. She said her name was Danielle. She said nobody goes to Pierre's anymore, they go to Dave's or Patty's place. She said another name, that I can't remember now. She asked me if I wanted to go to one of the spots. I told her, I don't go were I don't know the person. . If anybody knows those names, and can vouch for them, PM me.Dave I'd on Wilkins by Payson cool brother no drama clean house and room I may add. Side note notel P's for the night Wow. The Bed bugs are going to have a field day with however the Idiot was Yes I said Idiot. If you want to look out for give him a twenty and a pack of cigs. But to spend the night there you would have to be a lunatic just my thoughts. As always be safe.

BoloBellgrande
03-10-16, 08:44
That is not her.The reports are unrelated to the BP Add.

AceKing88
03-10-16, 08:51
These guys are fucking hilarious! I met a girl a few years back on Conkling st. We dated on the regular tip she too met a Captain save a hoe. He got her a apartment a few blocks away from where I used to live. And of course she was still dating me and a bunch of other dudes using the place. It was great! Her girlfriend moved in and I was doing doubles with them.That sound like Easy I know she has met several Captains, apartments money the works she was still screwing everyone in town literally.

AceKing88
03-10-16, 08:54
Met a cutie with a nice body in dundalk today. She said her name was Jordan. Did not sample all of the goods but the BBBJCIM was superb. Has a cell but can only text for now.Beware of her crazy husband, Jordan is suppose to be a part time stripper who makes hundreds of dollars nightly. Her imagination of priceless I remind her that she is on the stroll more than anyone.

NewMonger51
03-10-16, 09:55
Since Sunday I have made 5 trips thru CB Brooklyn area at different times of the day / night and have seen no activity. What's going on with the area? The weather is good so is something going on that hasn't been reported on in the forum?

BigPappay
03-10-16, 13:15
You're exactly right. Never would have known about the site or been on it, but she actually told me to check it out and make sure no one sneaked any pics of her. Was sure her name would be there. But she's never allowed pics. I applaud all who has been so supportive of her leaving the lifestyle. But I would love to get my hands on the ones who hid behind the blocked numbers to show how much they didn't want her to be clean and off those streets. And to the one who commented about the guys being hilarious and the girls still see other guys while living in an apartment we pay for. Sorry to tell you, but we moved in with her mother to help her pay the bills. She drives her mother and my daughter to work everyday. Takes our son and my daughters girls to the park to keep her mind clear. In the evening, we do everything as a family. Dinner, laundry, TV and all. Sure they're lots of girls out there that will never change and use who they can. But there's also girls who never wanted to be there and just needed the right people to help them out of a really bad situation. She is truly an amazing girl off those streets.Don't listen to the jealous riff-raff showing their ignorance. If you can afford to pull a couple more off the streets have at it!!

Masonm
03-10-16, 14:26
Beware of her crazy husband, Jordan is suppose to be a part time stripper who makes hundreds of dollars nightly. Her imagination of priceless I remind her that she is on the stroll more than anyone.Easier said than done. He monitors phone activity and scoops.

HitMeUpBMore
03-10-16, 15:18
Went out today after work and went down Wilkins. Didn't see anything on my first pass. Went back around and found heaven walking towards the circle. Thought WOW here's my chance to see if she lives up to the hype. I made the scoop and headed to Pierres. Got there and went upstairs. Negotiated for full service with a trip to Greece. Her looks are good nice tight butt. Perky little boobs. Anyway she gets to work with a BBBJ her mic skills are top notch. As reported by others. I let her go for awhile, when I was ready for some mish that's when the rules started. Don't do this and don't do that. The cootch is ok. I worked that for a while finally got to Greece. That was tight. Didn't take long and I was ready to fill her like a donut, wait, more rules no filling her up. Well she got half a load before I pulled out. Nice body, good head but to Damn many rules. I got a slice, saw what it's all about. Probably won't repeat. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!See and the rules are what keeps me away from trying FS with her. If the kitty is just okay then I'll probably just pass. Oh well. I'll wait for the next who is as attractive.

AceKing88
03-10-16, 17:15
Started out in West Baltimore saw Conley CBJ cps all positions, saw Michelle BBJ cps all positions, Eastside passing thru dundalk ran into BSW Meka who double with pretty Ashley multiple BBJ cps all positions photo finish my nuts are drained I'm good for a while as always be safe.

Plazmatixus
03-10-16, 17:39
Dude I know them all. And those are their Facebook pics. Amber V. And jennifer W. Are regulars. The rest are in & out the game.Yes, they are ho's they are supposed to be known. Did you know Nichole. The one that died end of last summer?

BTW, Jordon can be real moody. Same goes for Jen.

Member #5461
03-10-16, 17:57
Beware of her crazy husband, Jordan is suppose to be a part time stripper who makes hundreds of dollars nightly. Her imagination of priceless I remind her that she is on the stroll more than anyone.Appreciate the heads up. She did mention her husband but I was preoccupied LOL!

Plazmatixus
03-10-16, 18:14
Here are some non Facebook pics. Let's see if you can identify these LOL.

BMoreRedneck
03-10-16, 18:57
Don't listen to the jealous riff-raff showing their ignorance. If you can afford to pull a couple more off the streets have at it!!Well, not like we can actually afford it, but we do all we can to help. I'm damn sure not her sugar daddy like a lot of them on herethink. More like a splenda daddy. She's between jobs and really trying. I work 5 days a week. And her mother works 5 days a week. But we survive and are happy.

LibidoLuvr
03-10-16, 20:31
After I left Danielle, I made one more loop around Ramsey and came down Pulaski. That's were I spotted a WSW standing on the corner. She was standing directly under the street light, so I got a good look at her, and could tell by her forehead and lips that it was dark haired Italian Nikki. I called her name and motioned to her to walk down the street into the darkness. Did I mention how bright the street lights are now? Man! It's bright as day around there now. Anyway, Nikki met me at the end of the street and got in my vehicle. I asked if she had a phone, but she didn't. I told her Pierre's was taken for the night, she didn't know any other spot, so I settled for a BJ. I usually never park and do that but, I really wanted to get with her again for some time so I left her go down on me. The girl is a plunger! That's what her technique reminds me of. How she can suck at a angle and nor bend my dick to one side is amazing, then she moves her head directly over it and goes straight down, back and forth up down, side to side. She got nut out in no time at all. Hope I run into her again when I have the time to go to a notel.You are right bro. Got off from work alittle early today. So I figure I would ride thru and see who was out. Saw nikki on the corner of Pulaski. Made the scoop. Went to the spot and she went to work. BBBJ. Awesome. Is the only way to describe it. I think that should be her nickname (plunger). Scoop up danelle the other day. She was ok. No rush great skills. BBBJ. Would like to get the two together. Hmmm.

Be safe fellas.

Member #5461
03-10-16, 21:44
That sound like Easy I know she has met several Captains, apartments money the works she was still screwing everyone in town literally.Haha. Sounds like they could have been twins. A old, wise monger once told me. You cannot change hoes into housewives. Peace!

OskarM
03-11-16, 01:32
Here are some non Facebook pics. Let's see if you can identify these LOL.Amanda has a nice camel toe. Looks like I need to ride through Dundalk again. That is the best I have seen Vic's cooch look in a long time. I swore her off after the last time I saw her, not for anything she did, it just seemed like the shine wore off the penny for me. Your photos have me reconsidering that decision.

Hovito
03-11-16, 01:42
Here are some non Facebook pics. Let's see if you can identify these LOL.Picture number 1 is Nichole of Brooklyn. I just hit that about 3 weeks ago.

WirelessWizard
03-11-16, 02:01
Here are some non Facebook pics. Let's see if you can identify these LOL.Which girls are these what's there facebook or number.

Tbroi2
03-11-16, 05:14
Picture number 1 is Nichole of Brooklyn. I just hit that about 3 weeks ago.Trying to catch back up with her. Anyone got intel on her?

raBBit

PlayStation357
03-11-16, 07:18
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.Can I get some of these numbers.

Stealth Mode
03-11-16, 07:53
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.I want that blond chick. Who can help me out with some digits?

SeoulFood
03-11-16, 09:31
I want that blond chick. Who can help me out with some digits?She's lot thinner now.

And her teeth are fked up.

Might rethink that if you see her smile. Hahaaaa.

George Novas68
03-11-16, 10:34
Came across a mic master the other night. I was cruisin Garrison and found this fine little bunny. Cute smile with bright white teeth. Dark skin and hair was put up. Curls abound. Wearing a white top and an open black dress on the bottom. No panties. Picked her up and did the check for a few min. Played with the kitty while heading to her spot. Area was perfect for all kinda outside play.

Initially opted for half and half but the mic work was mind blowing. Rolled on the rubber and let her have at it. And she did. She took it all to the base. She was slurping, very vocal with her mouth full. At one point she yelled at me to slap her ass as she was going to town. Spent a good 20 min before I popped. No complaints and she seemed to be really enjoying herself. Couldn't get the digits but when I do I'll ask to share.

As she was getting out, low traffic spot, she shook her ass.

This chick was a lot of fun.

John4044
03-11-16, 11:01
Sounds like a fun time! What's her name?

Came across a mic master the other night. I was cruisin Garrison and found this fine little bunny. Cute smile with bright white teeth. Dark skin and hair was put up. Curls abound. Wearing a white top and an open black dress on the bottom. No panties. Picked her up and did the check for a few min. Played with the kitty while heading to her spot. Area was perfect for all kinda outside play.

Initially opted for half and half but the mic work was mind blowing. Rolled on the rubber and let her have at it. And she did. She took it all to the base. She was slurping, very vocal with her mouth full. At one point she yelled at me to slap her ass as she was going to town. Spent a good 20 min before I popped. No complaints and she seemed to be really enjoying herself. Couldn't get the digits but when I do I'll ask to share.

This chick was a lot of fun.

AceKing88
03-11-16, 14:01
Started out in East Baltimore hooked up with Dundalk Stacey the usual good stuff, hooked up with francesca puerto rican chic cfs, hit the Westside loop hooked up with Natalie, also BP Terri one of cashout girls nice session, she has some good stuff. So now this 8 chic, two day monger Binge has come to an end. I'm good for a while. As always be safe.

Youngster83
03-11-16, 15:03
Trying to catch back up with her. Anyone got intel on her?

raBBitIf you find out let me know also. That girl has no gag reflects.

Tbroi2
03-11-16, 15:52
If you find out let me know also. That girl has no gag reflects.No gag reflex, nice. Anyone want to help, hollah. Where she stroll at?

raBBit

Vega Wrap
03-11-16, 17:32
Started out in East Baltimore hooked up with Dundalk Stacey the usual good stuff, hooked up with francesca puerto rican chic cfs, hit the Westside loop hooked up with Natalie, also BP Terri one of cashout girls nice session, she has some good stuff. So now this 8 chic, two day monger Binge has come to an end. I'm good for a while. As always be safe.Francesca is good. Good attitude and SW idol looks. Don't think she is going to last out here. She's fresh right now coming off the clubs but the drugs are going to catch up with her if she don't slow down. If you see her, better take a spin before the streets take their toll.

YMMV.

digits for select seniors

ChordMan
03-11-16, 22:39

This chick was a lot of fun.What part of Garrison did you find her?

LibidoLuvr
03-11-16, 22:48

This chick was a lot of fun.Hey bro. What part of Garrison?

BeaverCreek
03-11-16, 23:07
Any sign of Monica / Nichol on Pontiac these days. Nice mid-30's Italian brunette. Bad habit but good provider.Is the blond with the love shirt still working. Would really like to hook up with her. Any other info is appreciated.

Hovito
03-12-16, 00:42
No gag reflex, nice. Anyone want to help, hollah. Where she stroll at?

raBBitI'm going to reach out to her or Stephanie in the next couple of days. If their numbers are still good and they are ok with it I will pass the contact numbers along.

CowboysFan
03-12-16, 04:34
Happened to catch Jaylin by the circle the other night. She jumped in and we caught back up. So sad to see such a pretty girl like her just going down further and further with the drugs. Standard rates with a tip. No digits this time around. Claims she lost the loser bf. Catch her before she ends up locked up for the charges she's up against.

CowboysFan
03-12-16, 04:38
Where can this Francesca chick be found? Any more info on her to share?? Love a Puerto Rican.

Francesca is good. Good attitude and SW idol looks. Don't think she is going to last out here. She's fresh right now coming off the clubs but the drugs are going to catch up with her if she don't slow down. If you see her, better take a spin before the streets take their toll.

YMMV.

digits for select seniors

BigPappay
03-12-16, 06:45
Scooped up Tiffany off Pontiac (ya she's back and you can get her cheap. $. 2 for half / half). She needs money and her skills have improved. Says she practiced on the jail guards--LOL. She put on a little weight so her fun bags have filled up. Enjoy before she goes back to the big house. Election time so keep in mind who you're voting for mayor. Sheila is a crook who has never been too concerned about SW's and Trump is just a HO, so they both got my vote. Bwahhhhhhhhh.

Masonm
03-12-16, 07:19
Police commissioner and slew of marked vehicles on Highlandtown this morning. A new BSW and WSW on Conkling. Could be nothing. Or could be something to be careful about.

Plazmatixus
03-12-16, 13:12
I want that blond chick. Who can help me out with some digits?You mean the second picture? That's Carey and if you find her let me know. LOL. She didn't stay around long. Was out on Pulaski but haven't seen her in about a month and none of the Dundalk ho's know either.

Plazmatixus
03-12-16, 13:15
She's lot thinner now.

And her teeth are fked up.

Might rethink that if you see her smile. Hahaaaa.You talking about Nichole from Brooklyn?

Vega Wrap
03-12-16, 13:22
Police commissioner and slew of marked vehicles on Highlandtown this morning. A new BSW and WSW on Conkling. Could be nothing. Or could be something to be careful about.Vice has been all over conklin for a couple weeks.

AceKing88
03-12-16, 15:30
Vice has been all over conklin for a couple weeks.They are in the area to haress the mongers there haven't been any girls in the area for months. Drug dealers are rarely out at all. So no drugs equal no girls. The police really need to find much more important things going on in the city. Slap in the face if you ask me.

SpankyNoSpank
03-12-16, 18:02
Met a cutie with a nice body in dundalk today. She said her name was Jordan. Did not sample all of the goods but the BBBJCIM was superb. Has a cell but can only text for now.Full service is great. Not complainer and a very sexy body.

SpankyNoSpank
03-12-16, 18:07
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.Mandy from the pic Absolute worse BJ I had in dundalk. Wanted more than average but settled after I gave too many instructions.

AceKing88
03-12-16, 21:21
Francesca is good. Good attitude and SW idol looks. Don't think she is going to last out here. She's fresh right now coming off the clubs but the drugs are going to catch up with her if she don't slow down. If you see her, better take a spin before the streets take their toll.

YMMV.

digits for select seniorsFrancesca if it's the same chic beautiful young girl, the streets have already taken its toll. I noticed her arms after the session the other day, something out of a scary movie, I offered to take her to the hospital there really bad.

AceKing88
03-12-16, 21:33
When you pick her up be careful because she carries all her supplies. She is a cool chic with some good cooch. No drama besides the supplies at the end.

CowboysFan
03-13-16, 00:25
If you haven't ever caught Jessica at the corner of Catherine and Wilkens, you are really missing out on what is probably the best head game out there. She damn there once buried her tongue in my butt hole haha. I always tip her double my standard tip and her and I have a nice repeat customer relation. She's not a hardbody spinner like I love but the head game is unbeatable from top to bottom to the balls and all. She will lick you down like no other. Catch her if you can. Still no digits and she won't try to call you, you find her if you find her. She doesn't press to date. But she is available. Do some recon and and you can spot her chilling out front of her residence.

Cls9637
03-13-16, 06:46
I had lost contact with Destiny for a long while after she returned from her vacation. Her phone was off and she wasn't coming out to the circle much, apparently, and I didn't feel comfortable going to knock on the door of the house where she rents a room. I finally ran into her about a week ago. She has relapsed, unfortunately, and is now showing up around the circle more. As always, she provided very good service and is fun to be with. She just called me yesterday to tell me that she got her phone back on, so if you have her number give her a text. Otherwise she can be found around the circle.

BKMason
03-13-16, 06:47
Hooked up with Jenna the other night. As usual, the mic work was off the chain. She's going to be in my starting 5 for March Madness. Shes usually by the circle and closer to Washington BLVD. Standard tuition.

BK

Cls9637
03-13-16, 06:56
Nikki asked me if I could help her celebrate her birthday about a week ago. So she had a birthday party and I came! Her service was very good as it always is. She is open for anything except anal. Lots of attention to the boys, lots of licking and sucking and rimming, just all around fun. For a SW she is still very tight and feels so good. She has no dependable phone, only one that she can use now and then, so you just have to try to find her around the circle area. I'm still very guarded around her because of previous trust issues, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying playing with her.

Cls9637
03-13-16, 07:03
I also saw Natalie again last week. Her phone is still off so she often uses her boyfriend's. As always, she is a no drama, no bullshit all around great date. She says that I hurt her in certain positions because she is so tight. She really need to eat a little bit, though. She is getting way too skinny. Until she gets her phone back on you'll have to watch for her around the circle, but I think she's probably out there a lot. You won't be disappointed if you pick her up.

Cls9637
03-13-16, 07:16
While I was killing time waiting for Natalie to call back I saw Tiffany out at the circle doing the crack dance. As much fun as she is, I just can't deal with her when she's like that. Her attention span is about three seconds and she just can't sit still even slightly. If I saw her standing normally I would probably stop for her. I also saw Tina out. I stopped to talk to her. I told her I had heard she had a regular job now and she replied that she did but was off today. So I told her "so you decided to go out and suck a dick, huh?" She said "yeah, if I could find one worth sucking. How about you?" I told her I already had plans. It looks like she doesn't have many, if any, teeth left and she's put on weight, but she's still a cool girl. Loves to get pounded in her ass.

FunShip75
03-13-16, 10:37
Hooked up with Jenna the other night. As usual, the mic work was off the chain. She's going to be in my starting 5 for March Madness. Shes usually by the circle and closer to Washington BLVD. Standard tuition.

BKIsn't that sticky fingers aka "Ripoff Jenn" from the block?

FunShip75
03-13-16, 10:39
They are in the area to haress the mongers there haven't been any girls in the area for months. Drug dealers are rarely out at all. So no drugs equal no girls. The police really need to find much more important things going on in the city. Slap in the face if you ask me.Sou ds like they are doing something right.

FunShip75
03-13-16, 10:48
You mean the second picture? That's Carey and if you find her let me know. LOL. She didn't stay around long. Was out on Pulaski but haven't seen her in about a month and none of the Dundalk ho's know either.She was on BP briefly too but has since disappeared. Looks like she's avoiding the law now after racking up numerous traffic violations in a one week period last month.

Checkumout
03-13-16, 10:54
Sou ds like they are doing something right.What it means if there are no girls in the area there is no reason for the pill and crack dealers to be in that area to support the girls drug habits.

Joe1969
03-13-16, 11:20
Has anybody had any luck out this way. Thanks so much.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 11:46
Sou ds like they are doing something right.It's not the police dude highlandtown is dead has nothing to do with the police no drugs down there. So that means no hoes down there as well. In a nut shell the police not doing anything but haressing people. They have not made one arrest in all those stops again waste of taxpayers money, being in a neighborhood that has no issues. Just my thoughts.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 11:57
I also saw Natalie again last week. Her phone is still off so she often uses her boyfriend's. As always, she is a no drama, no bullshit all around great date. She says that I hurt her in certain positions because she is so tight. She really need to eat a little bit, though. She is getting way too skinny. Until she gets her phone back on you'll have to watch for her around the circle, but I think she's probably out there a lot. You won't be disappointed if you pick her up.I was able to reach her on the one she had for some time now. Hooked up with her Friday multiple positions cfs, tried doggy she said I was in her stomach, had a good time at Tim's no rushed session.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 12:06
While I was killing time waiting for Natalie to call back I saw Tiffany out at the circle doing the crack dance. As much fun as she is, I just can't deal with her when she's like that. Her attention span is about three seconds and she just can't sit still even slightly. If I saw her standing normally I would probably stop for her. I also saw Tina out. I stopped to talk to her. I told her I had heard she had a regular job now and she replied that she did but was off today. So I told her "so you decided to go out and suck a dick, huh?" She said "yeah, if I could find one worth sucking. How about you?" I told her I already had plans. It looks like she doesn't have many, if any, teeth left and she's put on weight, but she's still a cool girl. Loves to get pounded in her ass.Tiffany dances in the morning for hours she is never standing up straight she stands at wilkens and Fulton in does that routine practically all day will wave at a few cars in between. While picking her face. Strangely enough there is always a dude with her while she's doing that.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 12:10
If you haven't ever caught Jessica at the corner of Catherine and Wilkens, you are really missing out on what is probably the best head game out there. She damn there once buried her tongue in my butt hole haha. I always tip her double my standard tip and her and I have a nice repeat customer relation. She's not a hardbody spinner like I love but the head game is unbeatable from top to bottom to the balls and all. She will lick you down like no other. Catch her if you can. Still no digits and she won't try to call you, you find her if you find her. She doesn't press to date. But she is available. Do some recon and and you can spot her chilling out front of her residence.Yes she is a sleeper, a real throwback. Service is top notch head is great cooch is great as well.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 12:14
Full service is great. Not complainer and a very sexy body.Dundalk Jordan with the crazy husband, yes her service is good she has a really tight body. Seen her several times we usually get a room in go at it for a few sessions are never rushed. Only problem with her is the husband, she wants to be dropped off in front of him. L I'm like dude she just swallowed my cum. Love is blind.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 12:26
Where can this Francesca chick be found? Any more info on her to share?? Love a Puerto Rican.I found her on Hola bird, stumbled across her actually. The date I picked up took me to a house no drama. When we get in there she said give me a second I need to talk to this chic get comfortable. When she came in the room she said I seen the way you looked at her I'm not stupid you can have her LOL. Yeah she caught me eye. She looks more Indian than puerto rican she told me her dad was Trinidad and her mom was puerto rican. That mix turned out beautiful. Catch her while you can she is still very green sadly enough the streets are going to rip that beautiful girl apart.

BKMason
03-13-16, 13:06
Isn't that sticky fingers aka "Ripoff Jenn" from the block?I've never had a problem with her. I also don't do stupid shit or put her in tempting situations.

When a SW gets in my car all they see is change in the ashtray until they've completed the deed.

BK.

Member #5461
03-13-16, 13:23
Hooked up with Jordan today. This time for full service And I was not disappointed. She was on time freshly showered and smelling great. We started off w / BBBJ which was very smooth & wet with plenty of suction. Then she installed the jacket with her mouth. A very nice touch! Then she proceeded to climb aboard and ride it like a girl possessed until I could not hold back anymore. I told her to jump off so I could explode in her mouth. She was not able to catch it all. So some ran down her chin and over her chest. A solid 8 performance, unrushed and very submissive & accommodating. Btw she told that she also was a victim of the Asshloe that was inpersonating L.E. in Dundalk.

Sma168
03-13-16, 13:33
Nikki asked me if I could help her celebrate her birthday about a week ago. So she had a birthday party and I came! Her service was very good as it always is. She is open for anything except anal. Lots of attention to the boys, lots of licking and sucking and rimming, just all around fun. For a SW she is still very tight and feels so good. She has no dependable phone, only one that she can use now and then, so you just have to try to find her around the circle area. I'm still very guarded around her because of previous trust issues, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying playing with her.I like to see her. I am not asking her # but I like to know where's circle area so I can go find her myself. Thanks.

LikkerFront
03-13-16, 13:59
While I was killing time waiting for Natalie to call back I saw Tiffany out at the circle doing the crack dance. As much fun as she is, I just can't deal with her when she's like that. Her attention span is about three seconds and she just can't sit still even slightly. If I saw her standing normally I would probably stop for her. I also saw Tina out. I stopped to talk to her. I told her I had heard she had a regular job now and she replied that she did but was off today. So I told her "so you decided to go out and suck a dick, huh?" She said "yeah, if I could find one worth sucking. How about you?" I told her I already had plans. It looks like she doesn't have many, if any, teeth left and she's put on weight, but she's still a cool girl. Loves to get pounded in her ass.I have yet to date Tiffany for the same reason, every time I see her out she's doing the freaky geeky crack dance and I'm not trying to deal with that so I pass her by. Yesterday I saw Tina out while on my way to pick up my date and as you report Tina has packed on the lbs and is now beyond bbw size. Not sure I would really want to get her naked to sample that greek, but her toothless mouth will give one of the smoothest most satisfying gum jobs with a swallow that you could ever experience.

Masonm
03-13-16, 15:08
Isn't that sticky fingers aka "Ripoff Jenn" from the block?That's her. Hide stuff by all means. But remember that she is deft at pilfering out of your pockets while giving a BJ.

AceKing88
03-13-16, 15:15
Hooked up with Jordan today. This time for full service And I was not disappointed. She was on time freshly showered and smelling great. We started off w / BBBJ which was very smooth & wet with plenty of suction. Then she installed the jacket with her mouth. A very nice touch! Then she proceeded to climb aboard and ride it like a girl possessed until I could not hold back anymore. I told her to jump off so I could explode in her mouth. She was not able to catch it all. So some ran down her chin and over her chest. A solid 8 performance, unrushed and very submissive & accommodating. Btw she told that she also was a victim of the Asshloe that was inpersonating L.E. in Dundalk.She definitely is a good rider LOL man good times.

BoloBellgrande
03-13-16, 18:46
Had the misfortune of using Pierre's place today, because I couldn't find a SW that knows about the other places I heard about. I saw this on the wall and wondered if she wrote it, or someone else did. Looked like someone scratched the # out. I wouldn't mind having it, if it's available.

Tbroi2
03-13-16, 18:49
Had the misfortune of using Pierre's place today, because I couldn't find a SW that knows about the other places I heard about. I saw this on the wall and wondered if she wrote it, or someone else did. Looked like someone scratched the # out. I wouldn't mind having it, if it's available.I was there too the other night. Saw that, and I laughed. First, girls need to post to get business. Second, girls scribble it out to get rid of competition. LOL!

raBBit

P.S., if anyone has the intel on Nichole down BP, Stephanie sister. Let me know.

BoloBellgrande
03-13-16, 19:00
Saw this chunky WSW standing around the circle today. I parked and waved her over to the corner store, so we could chat. I wound up buying her some food then taking her to Pierre's place. She's more fat than chunky, but she's level headed and acts like she has good sense.

She's looking for dates via phone so she doesn't have to walk. Any contributing members who want her # can PM me.

TheNewestGuy
03-13-16, 19:13
What happened to the Tiffany who use to be by the SA? That's not the same person who is in your pics. The one from the SA was from WV I think.

While I was killing time waiting for Natalie to call back I saw Tiffany out at the circle doing the crack dance. As much fun as she is, I just can't deal with her when she's like that. Her attention span is about three seconds and she just can't sit still even slightly. If I saw her standing normally I would probably stop for her. I also saw Tina out. I stopped to talk to her. I told her I had heard she had a regular job now and she replied that she did but was off today. So I told her "so you decided to go out and suck a dick, huh?" She said "yeah, if I could find one worth sucking. How about you?" I told her I already had plans. It looks like she doesn't have many, if any, teeth left and she's put on weight, but she's still a cool girl. Loves to get pounded in her ass.

Member #5461
03-13-16, 20:02
Dundalk Jordan with the crazy husband, yes her service is good she has a really tight body. Seen her several times we usually get a room in go at it for a few sessions are never rushed. Only problem with her is the husband, she wants to be dropped off in front of him. L I'm like dude she just swallowed my cum. Love is blind.I have seen Jordan twice, She has mentioned her husband. But so far I have not seen him While picking her up or dropping her off. Jail maybe?

Badboy1968
03-13-16, 20:06
What happened to the Tiffany who use to be by the SA? That's not the same person who is in your pics. The one from the SA was from WV I think.Tiffany from the SA has been on a state funded vacation for a good while now.

Member #5461
03-13-16, 20:08
I found her on Hola bird, stumbled across her actually. The date I picked up took me to a house no drama. When we get in there she said give me a second I need to talk to this chic get comfortable. When she came in the room she said I seen the way you looked at her I'm not stupid you can have her LOL. Yeah she caught me eye. She looks more Indian than puerto rican she told me her dad was Trinidad and her mom was puerto rican. That mix turned out beautiful. Catch her while you can she is still very green sadly enough the streets are going to rip that beautiful girl apart.Saw her on Dundalk ave today. But I had already made a appointment. She looked sexy. But she was walking with a limp.

Checkumout
03-13-16, 21:08
Saw this chunky WSW standing around the circle today. I parked and waved her over to the corner store, so we could chat. I wound up buying her some food then taking her to Pierre's place. She's more fat than chunky, but she's level headed and acts like she has good sense.

She's looking for dates via phone so she doesn't have to walk. Any contributing members who want her # can PM me.To many sores on her ass does not look healthy.

ChordMan
03-13-16, 21:28
I was cruising through the WW tonight didn't see a whole lot out I think most of the talent was ducking the rain my timing was off I guess, I cuised pass the circle and saw Mo waving and asking me to stop but I decided to pass on her today hoping to find something else and I got lucky and caught one of my ATF Janet on Washington and Carey so I made the scoop and had a great session with her as usual for standard tuition. If you see her out there treat her good because she will definitly take care of you.

Baltoman
03-13-16, 21:29
Pierre is selling advertising on his walls now! Tell him that Lamination or Permanent Ink will work better.

LOL!

Baltoman.

Had the misfortune of using Pierre's place today, because I couldn't find a SW that knows about the other places I heard about. I saw this on the wall and wondered if she wrote it, or someone else did. Looked like someone scratched the # out. I wouldn't mind having it, if it's available.

SirDrDunk
03-13-16, 23:34
Yes she is a sleeper, a real throwback. Service is top notch head is great cooch is great as well.Yes sir PR Jessica is SW Idol all the way girl mic work is off the charts thing with her is you got to catch when she out don't have a phone usually can find her parked on steps by pizza spot on Wilkins by the Post Office.

Hovito
03-13-16, 23:54
I'm going to reach out to her or Stephanie in the next couple of days. If their numbers are still good and they are ok with it I will pass the contact numbers along.I tried both of their numbers tonight with no response after riding through the W / W area. Heaven was out near Payson and Ramsey St. And a few others, nobody that I cared to pick up.

Tbroi2
03-14-16, 01:00
I tried both of their numbers tonight with no response after riding through the W / W area. Heaven was out near Payson and Ramsey St. And a few others, nobody that I cared to pick up.Still waiting for her myself.

raBBit

P.S. If anyone knows, let me know.

LibidoLuvr
03-14-16, 08:24
I was there too the other night. Saw that, and I laughed. First, girls need to post to get business. Second, girls scribble it out to get rid of competition. LOL!

raBBit

P.S., if anyone has the intel on Nichole down BP, Stephanie sister. Let me know.Yeah I would like to know myself.

BigPappay
03-14-16, 09:28

She's looking for dates via phone so she doesn't have to walk. Any contributing members who want her # can PM me.Bit of a brownish tint to her, she have an accident lately?

BoloBellgrande
03-14-16, 09:46
Bit of a brownish tint to her, she have an accident lately?The flash on my camera. There was no working light in the room. Not that I haven't seen SW with a darker shade around the butt crack before.

Flfcsr
03-14-16, 17:19
Here are some non Facebook pics. Let's see if you can identify these LOL.Damn, apparently I've been missing out on some serious game in Dundalk. Haven't been too pleased with my usual lately, might have to check it out.

Mr Mojo Risin
03-14-16, 18:01
Hit the loop early today, still dark out thanks to daylight saving time. Saw a girl I had never seen before but wasn't sure if she was civi or not. Drove around for a bit but only saw Tina. No thanks on that. Saw the girl was still not picked up so scooped her up. She hopped in, did the cop check and went to a spot. Her name is Kimberly from Texas, probably in her 30's, brunette, her hair was up, real petite. Was going for just a BJ since I never seen her before. She started nice and slow while I felt on her tiny booty. Let her do that for awhile. She made a comment on the size of my dick and I quickly upgraded to FS. She undressed, didn't see any marks on her. Didn't pull her top down but she's an A, small be. Entered her shaved vag and the fit was nice and tight. Went at it for awhile in mish before blowing my load. Afterward she said she would call me to get some more of me, LOL. She gave me her number but told me her phone was stolen, blah blah blah. Will repeat and get a room next time.

Klove48
03-14-16, 18:59
Hit the loop early today, still dark out thanks to daylight saving time. Saw a girl I had never seen before but wasn't sure if she was civi or not. Drove around for a bit but only saw Tina. No thanks on that. Saw the girl was still not picked up so scooped her up. She hopped in, did the cop check and went to a spot. Her name is Kimberly from Texas, probably in her 30's, brunette, her hair was up, real petite. Was going for just a BJ since I never seen her before. She started nice and slow while I felt on her tiny booty. Let her do that for awhile. She made a comment on the size of my dick and I quickly upgraded to FS. She undressed, didn't see any marks on her. Didn't pull her top down but she's an A, small be. Entered her shaved vag and the fit was nice and tight. Went at it for awhile in mish before blowing my load. Afterward she said she would call me to get some more of me, LOL. She gave me her number but told me her phone was stolen, blah blah blah. Will repeat and get a room next time.That's the Kimberly I did the report on that is half Irish and half Korean.

SeoulFood
03-14-16, 23:39
Hit the loop early today, still dark out thanks to daylight saving time. Saw a girl I had never seen before but wasn't sure if she was civi or not. Drove around for a bit but only saw Tina. No thanks on that. Saw the girl was still not picked up so scooped her up. She hopped in, did the cop check and went to a spot. Her name is Kimberly from Texas, probably in her 30's, brunette, her hair was up, real petite. Was going for just a BJ since I never seen her before. She started nice and slow while I felt on her tiny booty. Let her do that for awhile. She made a comment on the size of my dick and I quickly upgraded to FS. She undressed, didn't see any marks on her. Didn't pull her top down but she's an A, small be. Entered her shaved vag and the fit was nice and tight. Went at it for awhile in mish before blowing my load. Afterward she said she would call me to get some more of me, LOL. She gave me her number but told me her phone was stolen, blah blah blah. Will repeat and get a room next time.Which loop are you referring to?

Thanks.

Angler69
03-15-16, 00:02
That's her. Hide stuff by all means. But remember that she is deft at pilfering out of your pockets while giving a BJ.The OP posted a pic of the WSW who has previously been named as "Jenna2". I never realized that she was the same person known as "RipOff Jenna". My car dates with her have been straightforward and I find her both personable, attractive, and usually a good date (though I hate it when she stops sucking dick as soon as I start blasting). Having said that, I also have my person and my monger mobile deprived of all valuables and any extra cash in order to keep any temptation from arising. I learned to do this after slim Nikki stole some extra cash from the ashtray w / o my noticing. I will never date her again regardless how tight she is or her mic skills.

There are only a couple of girls from the past who I have experienced to be extremely honest. I overpaid both inadvertently by $10 at different times and they both returned it to me. Vast majority of others, even the nicest ones, it's best to keep any potential temptation out of sight.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Masonm
03-15-16, 00:21
The OP posted a pic of the WSW who has previously been named as "Jenna2". I never realized that she was the same person known as "RipOff Jenna". My car dates with her have been straightforward and I find her both personable, attractive, and usually a good date (though I hate it when she stops sucking dick as soon as I start blasting). Having said that, I also have my person and my monger mobile deprived of all valuables and any extra cash in order to keep any temptation from arising. I learned to do this after slim Nikki stole some extra cash from the ashtray w / o my noticing. I will never date her again regardless how tight she is or her mic skills.

There are only a couple of girls from the past who I have experienced to be extremely honest. I overpaid both inadvertently by $10 at different times and they both returned it to me. Vast majority of others, even the nicest ones, it's best to keep any potential temptation out of sight.

Stay safe,

Angler.Ripoff Jen is really Janet. As for slim Victoria, she has a warrant that will support her on vacation for years. Burglary. Shocker, huh?

Cls9637
03-15-16, 05:40
Ripoff Jen is really Janet. As for slim Victoria, she has a warrant that will support her on vacation for years. Burglary. Shocker, huh?Burglary and theft are certainly not surprising for her, but it's a VOP for fourth degree burglary, which is really just trespassing. She was probably caught in an abando with her BF. The other part was theft under $10,000, which usually goes along with the trespassing charge. She'll probably just get her probation reinstated. Doesn't change anything about her, though. Even though I'll date her again I'm certainly not trusting her again! Every one else who dates her would be wise to do the same thing. Great date, just don't trust her.

TheNewestGuy
03-15-16, 06:47
I think I saw her. She was standing by the SA. I was going to introduce myself but saw that Uncle LEO was in an unmarked SUV and had someone detained so I drove away.

Hit the loop early today, still dark out thanks to daylight saving time. Saw a girl I had never seen before but wasn't sure if she was civi or not. Drove around for a bit but only saw Tina. No thanks on that. Saw the girl was still not picked up so scooped her up. She hopped in, did the cop check and went to a spot. Her name is Kimberly from Texas, probably in her 30's, brunette, her hair was up, real petite. Was going for just a BJ since I never seen her before. She started nice and slow while I felt on her tiny booty. Let her do that for awhile. She made a comment on the size of my dick and I quickly upgraded to FS. She undressed, didn't see any marks on her. Didn't pull her top down but she's an A, small be. Entered her shaved vag and the fit was nice and tight. Went at it for awhile in mish before blowing my load. Afterward she said she would call me to get some more of me, LOL. She gave me her number but told me her phone was stolen, blah blah blah. Will repeat and get a room next time.

HitMeUpBMore
03-15-16, 09:51
Hit the loop early today, still dark out thanks to daylight saving time. Saw a girl I had never seen before but wasn't sure if she was civi or not. Drove around for a bit but only saw Tina. No thanks on that. Saw the girl was still not picked up so scooped her up. She hopped in, did the cop check and went to a spot. Her name is Kimberly from Texas, probably in her 30's, brunette, her hair was up, real petite. Was going for just a BJ since I never seen her before. She started nice and slow while I felt on her tiny booty. Let her do that for awhile. She made a comment on the size of my dick and I quickly upgraded to FS. She undressed, didn't see any marks on her. Didn't pull her top down but she's an A, small be. Entered her shaved vag and the fit was nice and tight. Went at it for awhile in mish before blowing my load. Afterward she said she would call me to get some more of me, LOL. She gave me her number but told me her phone was stolen, blah blah blah. Will repeat and get a room next time.I saw her too. But I had never seen her before so I thought she was a civi or undercover LE. Circled around once or twice and never got a wave. Went for ONE more loop to attempt the scoop but she was gone. LOL ya snooze ya lose. She sounds like fun.

Sexingit
03-15-16, 11:01
I played a poker session Saturday night and after I was done I made laps around the loops.

W / W was empty except a larger girl in grey. No thanks.

Made my way over to SA and saw two BSWs, both were not my type.

On CB I see some potential girls. I ended up scooping Jessica from Glen Bernie. She says that she is clean, her demeanor was that of a sober person but there were signs of H use: swollen hand and some marks.

She was a sweetheart. I asked her to get some rubbers and she kept asking me not to leave her at the Village convenient store. Apparently some mongers have left her stranded.

The total was. 6 for two pops, BBBJCIM and spit, and FS. I made it more thrilling by pounding her on a playground set.

Afterwards she asked me if she could get something to eat from the store so I obliged and took her. Again she asked me not to leave her, which was kinda sad because it was obvious that it has happened more than once. While she was inside she BOUGHT me a drink. I know it's not really a big deal but the fact that she gave me a water out of her funds was incredible.

I really think Jessica is a nice girl and she could be a real sweetheart. Her appearance was something of a civilian but her face screamed H user.

If you see her out there, treat her right and don't leave her stranded!

Krasner
03-15-16, 14:23
Cruzed through the loop ystrdy late afternoon and it was totally dead. Maybe due to the rain? I dunno, I've seen girls out in much worse before. There was also a pretty heavy le presence.

Picked up WSW unknown to me on my way back, off of Northern by gas station. About 5'6", dirty blonde, be light see, 130 lbs. She gave her name, but I figured I'd never see her again and I honestly can't remember it.

02 for carplay with no neg. Bbj was good, not great- but it was unrushed, wet and she followed directions with no complaints. Which can't be said for some other girls I've seen.

She caught it and spit with no issue and seemed very grateful for the csh. Asked, but no phone ("using friend's phone. But out of minutes" I'm going to head that way a few more times the next week or so, for a possible incall.

Repeat.

BigPappay
03-15-16, 14:34
The flash on my camera. There was no working light in the room. Not that I haven't seen SW with a darker shade around the butt crack before.Roger that!

BigPappay
03-15-16, 14:37
I played a poker session Saturday night and after I was done I made laps around the loops.

On CB I see some potential girls. I ended up scooping Jessica from Glen Bernie. She says that she is clean, her demeanor was that of a sober person but there were signs of H use: swollen hand and some marks.

She was a sweetheart. I asked her to get some rubbers and she kept asking me not to leave her at the Village convenient store. Apparently some mongers have left her stranded.

The total was. 6 for two pops, BBBJCIM and spit, and FS. I made it more thrilling by pounding her on a playground set.

Afterwards she asked me if she could get something to eat from the store so I obliged and took her. Again she asked me not to leave her, which was kinda sad because it was obvious that it has happened more than once. While she was inside she BOUGHT me a drink. I know it's not really a big deal but the fact that she gave me a water out of her funds was incredible.

I really think Jessica is a nice girl and she could be a real sweetheart. Her appearance was something of a civilian but her face screamed H user.

If you see her out there, treat her right and don't leave her stranded!Really good peeps. I gave up on her though as everytime I wanted to bust that ass she had an excuse to not give up the cooch. How's is it, tight? Smell? Will never know!!

HcLine
03-15-16, 15:14
Doing the patapsco / mp loop with no particular luck and saw a chick walking up the street a block behind the SA and townhouses. Did another loop and picked her up near sa / patapsco intersection. Got in with her bag and belted in and off we went down toward the wash blvd. She was eating these nasty peanut butter crackers a opened a coke from her bag then started on the headnods as I headed s. On the blvd. Made small talk and said I was heading down towards the park which was fine withher then she proceeded to nod and overturn her coke on the seat. Grabbing paper towels and grabbing whzt was left of it we headed to the spot as she profusely apologized. Fort I was in monger rig which has seen worse. Got to spot checked it out and handed her 2 oh since she was loopy. She sat there and looked out the window as I dropped them and then turned and said she usually got ten more and started the act. Skills were fine but she kept stopping because she couldn't breathe!! Finally unloaded some batter and cleaned up as she continued to whine. Gave her 5 more and took her back down to the gas station nxt to sa. Weird, she had bcpd scanner on her phone which she said gave her insights to her area. Dropped her and rolled without digits. Weird chick and her phone cover said valerie not melanie. Be safe friends. Hc.

JoeCool1983
03-15-16, 15:24
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.I know the 3rd one, Claire. She's a regular of mine.

Sexingit
03-15-16, 16:37
Really good peeps. I gave up on her though as everytime I wanted to bust that ass she had an excuse to not give up the cooch. How's is it, tight? Smell? Will never know!!Smell wasn't the best but you can tell it was from sweat and not from yeast or anything nasty. Jessica smelled clean and dressed pretty well. I wonder how many miles these girls walk a day?

She gave me a BBBJ while I FIV which slowly began to moisten. She offered FS, stating how tight her V was. She was right, it's tight but she could use some lube too. I would've spent more time doing the deed but the day lights saving completely screwed me over.

CB has been the best loop out of WW, Garrison and CB. I've only tried Dundalk once and it was completely empty around 2 am.

Vega Wrap
03-15-16, 19:15
Sirdunk your pm is full.

Vega Wrap
03-15-16, 19:18

If you see her out there, treat her right and don't leave her stranded!If its the one from CB she is a true sword swallower good attitude.

DizKnutz
03-15-16, 23:28
I also saw Natalie again last week. Her phone is still off so she often uses her boyfriend's. As always, she is a no drama, no bullshit all around great date. She says that I hurt her in certain positions because she is so tight. She really need to eat a little bit, though. She is getting way too skinny. Until she gets her phone back on you'll have to watch for her around the circle, but I think she's probably out there a lot. You won't be disappointed if you pick her up.Nice photos and I'd be interested in giving her a tryd, but I can't help but ask if you took a close look at that spot just under her lower lip. ?

DizKnutz
03-15-16, 23:28
I also saw Natalie again last week. Her phone is still off so she often uses her boyfriend's. As always, she is a no drama, no bullshit all around great date. She says that I hurt her in certain positions because she is so tight. She really need to eat a little bit, though. She is getting way too skinny. Until she gets her phone back on you'll have to watch for her around the circle, but I think she's probably out there a lot. You won't be disappointed if you pick her up.Nice photos and I'd be interested in giving her a try, but I can't help but ask if you took a close look at that spot just under her lower lip. ?

Cls9637
03-16-16, 08:03
Nice photos and I'd be interested in giving her a try, but I can't help but ask if you took a close look at that spot just under her lower lip. ?When she does C she picks at her face, as most girls do.

Mongerel
03-16-16, 08:48
Happy birthday to a SW legend who has dropped off the map. I miss her!

AceKing88
03-16-16, 11:05
When she does C she picks at her face, as most girls do.If you caught cum on your face from multiple guys you are bound to have marks on your face. Its not all chics pick there face,some are drug scars naturally, some are from sex naturally as well. As always be safe out here.

HitMeUpBMore
03-16-16, 11:23
Cruised through Wilkens this morning around 6:30/7 saw a pretty thick (in all the right places) looking blonde standing at the circle. She had on a whitetish jacket and black pants and was carrying a purse. Wanted to scoop and pound the soul out of her but I had to go to work.

Anyone know who that is? Any info? Thanks.

Agent Mulder
03-16-16, 11:56
Happy birthday to a SW legend who has dropped off the map. I miss her!She is the epitome of a man's sexual pleasure for sure. That said, the hot little minx is still around, but only by appointment, and of her choosing.

- Fox.

ShadesOfGray
03-16-16, 14:24
Traveled to Brooklyn 2 nights ago. After circling pontiac I saw a cute brunette spinner named renee. About 5'4", 120, be cup and a real nice ass. She started with a slow CBJ with plenty of deep throat action. After 10 minutes she laid back on the seat for missionary. Unfortunately she was soooo tight we couldn't finish the deed that way. Thankfully she went back to the CBJ which resulted in a happy ending.

I also ran into Jessica off Wilkens by the church. As always, great service and never dissapoints. I saw Natalie by the circle but passed.

SOG.

EasyLuvr
03-16-16, 15:02
Took a tour down Wilkens this afternoon and saw a few girls out but nothing that interested me until I made another loop around the circle and saw Natalie. Grabbed her and sped off to P's for some fun. Got naked and stuck her mish for a bit and then stood her up for some doggie. She isn't crazy about that as she says it goes too deep for comfort so I laid her back down and hammered her until I nutted. Cleaned up and dropped her off on Payson, probably near her pharmacist.

LikkerFront
03-16-16, 19:08
Clear some space in your pm got a message for you.

LibidoLuvr
03-16-16, 19:22
Spring training is just getting started. So I decided to do the warm ups. So I took a drive down WW. I saw Jessica by the church. Made the scoop. Went back to her place and.

And did the deed. BBBJ and mish. Awesome mic work. My first time with her. And she didn't disappoint. After leaving her heading back home. I ran in to the "infamous" little Sara.

Haven't seen her in awhile so I had to stop. We talked for a min she got in and went right to work. I sure miss that deep throat. As we all know how good she is. So what more is it to say. Hooorayyy!

BigPappay
03-17-16, 14:24
Scooped Natalie off WW circle for a quick BBBJ w / COF. Dripped off her Jay Leno chin onto her white T-shirt. Ended up wiping the remaining on her sweat pants. Haha. Squeezed the fuUck out of my nuts as if she was mad about something? Didn't inquire just enjoyed her services.

BigPappay
03-17-16, 14:59
What happened to the King? Enlighten us brother as you must be busy with your flock!

BoloBellgrande
03-17-16, 18:03
Can someone PM any info on her hangouts or phone # . I am intrigued by her long lean body. I've only seen her walking one time I think. That was a while back at night, she seemed standoffish and wouldn't slow down to make a connection.

AssLover21
03-17-16, 20:28
Does anybody have info about a cute walker around this area? I am only in the city for one day hence, don't have any idea.

BoloBellgrande
03-17-16, 21:40
Out on the prowl and ran into what might be a civi. Her name is Ashley, she's a blond, and very pretty. Has her own car and even flashed the lights for me. She looks to good to be true. I got her # , but she keeps walking close to me during our conversation, and asks me what I want. Spooky. Anybody know her please PM me NOW. I WANT TO FUCK THIS PRETTY BLOND SOOO BAD!!

She wears glasses if that helps , says she doesn't to drugs and only comes out to make extra money .

She's actually sitting and hanging out with another girl who lives at the house she's sitting at . I watched her turn around and crab to door handle to show me her ass.

UPDATE :

Are you ready for this . She finally gave me a price 150 bucks !!!. I told her she was working the wrong area for the rates she charges . She's cute and has nice teeth . Young perky boob's and a cute round ass.

NiteTimer
03-17-16, 21:50
What happened to the King? Enlighten us brother as you must be busy with your flock!I've been traveling for work. And took a break from the ladies for a minute.
Pay bills, taxes, etc.
Been back off and on. My long time relationship w / a civilian fell through. Lying, cheating, greedy ho.
I went back to the streets this past weekend.

Sat. Found another old civi friend then wore her holes out. Later I caught Bea but she was off her game so I went riding and found Jalin (incredible brain work).

Sun. I called a former SW and gave her some bill money and let her have some juice.
Later I met a brunette named Micky near frenchie's place and let her shine Woodrow. Bad week for her though so I had to take a rain check on the vag.
Says she don't do back door, but next time I see her, maybe I'll try to fix that.

In the evening, Tiffany saw me riding near Pratt so said hi, then I saw Sarah. She was on a mission tho and I didn't feel like waiting. I got some gas,
then i came back for Tiffany.
She lost too much weight too soon again. The head was phenom of course, but got a little tearful on the doggie so I shut the game down.
Then I called my retired SW girl again and she took me to that place.

So that was the beginning of my return.

Somehow the SW game is way more honest than the relationship thing these days.
Ladies now want to control your wallet, time & dick, but don't have much to offer except attitude.

So I may be rounding them up again soon.
NT out.

BTW I saw Nikki (one of my favorite PAWGs) and took her to medical center, she was in obvious distress and her are / leg was swollen badly.
I do hope she changes course. I would hate to see her go the way of the dirt.

ShadesOfGray
03-17-16, 22:25
Here are some action pics from my ATF storm.

BoloBellgrande
03-18-16, 00:32
After my encounter with Ashley, I decided on someone I knew to be on the up and up. Called and stopped by Lily's place. Had a nice session with her. Reverse cowgirl, mish, Tried to puncture the beachball in the crease, but she said it was hurting her boop shoot. Lovely girl and cute too. It's just hard catching up with her.

HotVaBeachMan
03-18-16, 17:24
Back after a few months contractor work in the land of the Goat Fuckers. Thanks to CLS3967 for hooking me up with Destiny. Connected with her on Wednesday AM and off to Tim's we went. She was freshly showered, smelled well and was very coherent. In fact, had a very intelligent conversation with her about politics on the way back.

At Tim's she proved to be very accommodating to all my requests, except she won't do anal. Although didn't mind a finger quite deep up her butt. Provided very good BBBJ and took everything but the last 1/2 inch of my cock into her mouth. Good suction, motion, and paid very good attention to the boys, the taint, and rimmed my ass without being asked to do. Also did not complain when I gave her a very spirited face fucking. Which she took like a champ and actually seem to enjoy. I then fucked her both missionary, cowgirl and reverse CG. Took it all with no issues. Definitely enjoyed the time with her and definitely will repeat.

HVBM.

AceKing88
03-18-16, 20:39
Amazing bbj and cfs all positions by far the best blow job and cooch I ever had on the streets. Special thanks to Pierre for hooking me up. I'm officially retiring from the monger games on that note. I never did get Heaven, Kandi or slim Nikki in I'm ok with that. Special thanks to easy Erika for hooking me up not to long ago as well. Everybody on this forum I thank you as well. As always be safe in every way possible. .

Hovito
03-18-16, 23:58
Checked out the W / W area tonight a few girls were out at the circle but didn't pick up. Went through Brooklyn and then see / be and ran across Nichole asked her what was up with the phone and it is gone. We went to a favorite spot and got down to the usual good deep throat and hard pounding from all positions. She was on Fairhaven and is staying in the general area.

NiteTimer
03-19-16, 09:03
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1218/mo-moni.html

NiteTimer
03-19-16, 09:06
http://www.ccptube.com/video/239/kandii-coated-1.html

NiteTimer
03-19-16, 09:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1249/badass.html

Baltoman
03-19-16, 14:27
I saw Liz sitting on the bench across from the BP a couple days ago. Her beautiful face caught my attention. She saw me turn around and ran over to get in my car. She recognized me as being a friend of little Adrienne (now deceased from an OD). Liz is 5'7" and 140 pounds with long medium brown hair. She's very sweet, and accepts directions well. I had her kneel and then popped on her tongue. That's a nice memory on such a lovely face. I should have asked her for a picture. I will probably repeat for oral only. Her legs were pretty scarred from the lifestyle.

I have a phone number for trusted seniors only.

Baltoman.

NiteTimer
03-19-16, 14:45
http://www.ccptube.com/video/748/slurping-that-wood.html

Lump6588
03-19-16, 18:59
Back in area after few months away. Been looking for Taylor, Summer & lazy eye Heather. Are they out on a city or county vacation or out of the business?

Checkumout
03-19-16, 20:01
I saw Liz sitting on the bench across from the BP a couple days ago. Her beautiful face caught my attention. She saw me turn around and ran over to get in my car. She recognized me as being a friend of little Adrienne (now deceased from an OD). Liz is 5'7" and 140 pounds with long medium brown hair. She's very sweet, and accepts directions well. I had her kneel and then popped on her tongue. That's a nice memory on such a lovely face. I should have asked her for a picture. I will probably repeat for oral only. Her legs were pretty scarred from the lifestyle.

I have a phone number for trusted seniors only.

Baltoman.Are you talking about the one that walked pontiac and when did she od.

Member #5646
03-19-16, 21:48
I was cruising through BP earlier this week and came across Laura very nice girl real good personality. She is alotta fun we agreed on standard for a BBBJ and it was well worth it, you can usually find her on Pontiac between 4th and 5th if you happen to see her out there make the scoop you will be happy in the end. She do have working digits at least a couple days ago they were working.I finally had enough time to make couple laps during the day and happend to ran into this Laura, she is a cool girl and follow directions very well, I have to admit, I like how that booty looks now with apparently more pounds on, but once in the room I noticed some damage in her face, that was a total turn off. I haven't decided yet if I'll repit or not =[.