PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Loomy
11-10-15, 15:08
So a saw Kandii a few days ago. We where at the spot, pussy was good as usually. I was hitting it from many different positions. You know getting my money worth. Then I asked her to get on top and ride me. That brought on a firm and absolute nugatory. She goes on to state "I'm not getting on top, you are not my man!" . I'm think to myself, you just sucked on my stick and licked my balls. I am smutting you out every which till Friday and you riding me is the figurative Line-in-the-Sand. WTF. I just had to giggle and finish her off doggy smacking that ass and pulling her hair back. , so I could allow her to save cowgirl for her man. Geeze.

I will say she is doing better. 9 times out of 10 when I finish with her, she is on the phone with her supplier setting up a rende-vous to cop. But this time she just wanted to go st8 home. I guess the program is working for her. I hope she sticks with it.

Barraquda22
11-10-15, 21:26
So a saw Kandii a few days ago. We where at the spot, pussy was good as usually. I was hitting it from many different positions. You know getting my money worth. Then I asked her to get on top and ride me. That brought on a firm and absolute nugatory. She goes on to state "I'm not getting on top, you are not my man!" . I'm think to myself, you just sucked on my stick and licked my balls. I am smutting you out every which till Friday and you riding me is the figurative Line-in-the-Sand. WTF. I just had to giggle and finish her off doggy smacking that ass and pulling her hair back. , so I could allow her to save cowgirl for her man. Geeze.

I will say she is doing better. 9 times out of 10 when I finish with her, she is on the phone with her supplier setting up a rende-vous to cop. But this time she just wanted to go st8 home. I guess the program is working for her. I hope she sticks with it.I've had similar No answers from others. I don't get it either. I'm the one footing the bill, I shouldn't be doing all the work, ride that shit. You would think they would prefer it as it gives them a (slight) control advantage. Idk. I may be done with all this soon enough. New girl is quite amazing but has been making me wait. She is great to be around, and if she is even half as good in the sack I will be retiring permanently. I'm getting too old for some of the bullshit anyway LOL.

BQ22.

Sleeping Bag
11-10-15, 23:17
...I'm getting too old for some of the bullshit anyway LOL.

BQ22.I know the feeling, man. It just lost that excitement for me.

OceansideFun
11-11-15, 00:48

I will say she is doing better. 9 times out of 10 when I finish with her, she is on the phone with her supplier setting up a rende-vous to cop. But this time she just wanted to go st8 home. I guess the program is working for her. I hope she sticks with it.She's full of it. I have seen her riding Nitetimer on several of his videos. I don't care what CLS says, this girl is whacked and too much drama.

Cls9637
11-11-15, 06:54
She's full of it. I have seen her riding Nitetimer on several of his videos. I don't care what CLS says, this girl is whacked and too much drama.You are absolutely right about her when she's using. I usually avoid seeing her when she's using. She's not the same person then. When she's on her program she's her normal, very nice, drama-free self. But, seriously, aren't most of the girls we deal with whacked out in some way or another when they're using? As always, YMMV.

Oakwood99
11-11-15, 09:16
I was cruisin down Wilkens early this morning and spotted Puerto Rican Jessica I heard alot of great things about her but could never catch her but her service was a 10 to me very friendly girl you will enjoy yourself. She doesn't have digits but you can find her where she stays Wilkens and Catherine 2 houses from the corner she said just pull up and blow the horn if you don't see her, she also said she comes out earlymorning until noon then she comes back out 6 in the evening until whenever. If you happen to see her or go looking for her treat her good because her service is A1. We agreed standard tuition for BBBJ so make sure you get some of that it's worth it.Head Doctor.

Odd Dna
11-11-15, 17:46
I'd love to spend some time with her!

You are absolutely right about her when she's using. I usually avoid seeing her when she's using. She's not the same person then. When she's on her program she's her normal, very nice, drama-free self. But, seriously, aren't most of the girls we deal with whacked out in some way or another when they're using? As always, YMMV.

AceKing88
11-11-15, 19:21
She's full of it. I have seen her riding Nitetimer on several of his videos. I don't care what CLS says, this girl is whacked and too much drama.That is hilarious coming from a broad who does bareback with different mongers Wow what a way to draw the line for her Man.

ChordMan
11-11-15, 22:53
Head Doctor.Yes sir she is. LOL.

JankMaster
11-12-15, 01:39
Hit wilk about 1130. Wasnt much out. I scoop this older chic named heather. Not much to look at but I just needed to bust one. She lives across the st from the frenchman. Well all I can say is never judge a book by its cover. Ahe sucked my dick and licked my balls like they were the last set on earth. Mind blowing headologyst.

Member #5461
11-12-15, 07:49
Had some time to monger yesterday. Scooped red haired Liz at the Citgo. Great attitude & decent skills, Said she just got kicked out of rehab I have digits to exchange. Safe mongering!

OskarM
11-12-15, 08:32
Dundalk Mandy gave me this line once and I gave ear the, "really" expression. And she climbed on top. It must be something odd that they talk about among themselves.

I will say she is doing better. 9 times out of 10 when I finish with her, she is on the phone with her supplier setting up a rende-vous to cop. But this time she just wanted to go st8 home. I guess the program is working for her. I hope she sticks with it.

Laxxx
11-12-15, 09:22
Our little blonde is gone again and not responding to texts. We had a date a couple of days ago and she was a no-show. The house on St. M's is up for public auction tomorrow. Checking available resources indicates she has avoided the invitations from the authorities. Any one have any insight?

BoloBellgrande
11-12-15, 15:50
And just fucking sad. I was just passing through again on my way from the market. I always make a pass through incase I see someone I haven't seen in years walking around. I want so bad to run into blonde haired Montana again. Wow, what creamy white skin and pretty meaty legs and ass she has.

Anyway, I spotted a few WSW around Wilkins. One across from the corner store and one on Fulton. The one in the circle I recognized as Tosha. I parked on Fulton so I could walk up on the other one. From a distance I thought it was Nikki from the NT vids. When I got your close enough to her and saw her face, I asked if she was Nikki, I didn't think it was her, but, you know how meds and the street life can change the physical appearance of some people.

She said she wasn't Nikki, but that people mistake her for Nikki because they look similar. I don't think so much in the face close up, but, from a distance their body's are the same shape, right down to the shape of their heads and hair line. I am talking about the nikki that has put on weight and has the BF that beats the shit out of her from time to time. Once we got to talking, she said, she had nikki's # but couldn't give it out.

I said that's cool and walked away heading toward the circle to see if Tosha had a phone yet. She didn't, I told her I'd see her around and walked back towards Fulton. About halfway down there, I hear someone calling my name from across the St. I couldn't make her out, I just knew she had light brown skin. I was thinking it maybe chrsitine or that half black Hispanic chick Christine told me about, or maybe that girl Stephanie.

Nope, it was Dallas! Fresh from having her baby and back out tricking. I asked her what she was doing out here. She said, she was trying to make some cigarette money, thrn get back to her new born baby .She said she couldn't have vaginal sex, but, could give head. I told her to be careful and I'd see probably sometime next weekend. We said our goodbyes and I kept on walking back toward Fulton.

The body double for Nikki was still there. She walked towards me and said she called Nikki for me but no one another the phone. She said, she must be out with her BF Kenny. I got her name and # , she said it was Krissy and that she has her own place around the corner and it and her are clean. I told her I would call soon. If any seniors want to try her out, just PM me. Her ass and hips are quite nice. The grill is bent, plus I noticed a couple of sores around her mouth and cheek. Could be nothing, just saying.

EasyLuvr
11-12-15, 19:06
Didn't see much on the first pass but on the second, had skinny little Ashley wave me down on the corner of Ramsey and Monroe. Off to Frenchie's for some fun. When she got naked, I was shocked at how skinny she is now. Nothing but skin and bones. When I tried to get inside her, I swear I heard bones crack. But after she got wet, we had a good time and despite her bony body, I filled her full of my sticky paste. No digits but not sure if I would repeat given her disturbing state. Dropped her off above the KFC to pick up her meds, I'm sure.

Mongerel
11-12-15, 20:42
Cruised around BP this late afternoon and spied Layla walking around. 21,5 foot nothing, about 90 lbs, and just a cute girl, she really has a great attitude. Went to do the deed (s) and had a great time. She didn't get too much into it at first, but the longer we went the more animated she got. I got her digits and will be using them a LOT. I just had a great time with her. I asked if I could let a few people know about her and she agreed, so: Contributing Seniors only, feel free to PM me and I will pass her number along. I am going out of town in the morning and will be back on Monday so don't get dismayed if I don't immediately reply. She did state no black guys, that's probably because she has had some bad experiences with some younger fellas, and is just not into it. Sorry in advance, but of course some guys may be able to sweet-talk her into it!!

Happy hunting,

Mongerel.

FunShip75
11-12-15, 22:05
That's a shame. Over 30 days clean down the drain. Not surprised though. Happens to her every time when some guy gets in her head.

The plus, she's always smoking hot when fresh out of rehab. Definitely will need to reconnect with her soon.

Had some time to monger yesterday. Scooped red haired Liz at the Citgo. Great attitude & decent skills, Said she just got kicked out of rehab I have digits to exchange. Safe mongering!

Gonzo64
11-12-15, 22:30
Is there a shortage of toilet paper in town? I have had three recent dates with dirty butts. It is a major turnoff for me. I would think that they would just steal it from Micky the's like everyone did in college.

Also: I tried Natalie again last week (clean butt. For the record!) Oral was actually very good this time. Gave her directions and she did awesome. Her phone is gone again so you will have to find her by the circle.

New dark-skin girl around 4th street. Reminds me of Jade. Very nice personality and cute but needs a shower. I think her name is Nicole. No phone.

Met Katie from the Circle. Very pretty face. Body was decent. Looks like she used to be heavy and lost some weight. Actually a very nice girl. Only problem, just as I started to "finish", she pulled her mouth off and kind of had to finish myself. Didn't think that was too cool. Went to her place. Drug dealers everywhere. Which she pointed out to me. I was not comfortable walking back to my car.

Just an "In Case You Care" update.

Enjoy your weekend!

Happy One
11-12-15, 23:30
Took alittle ride thru Brooklyn and Curtis Bay, thought there was a pussy convention on Pontiac. There was 8 or 9 girls on Pontiac and Wasburn and no LE around. Saw Heather on Pennington, dam she has lost a lot of wait and not looking to good these days, she used to dress so nice.

LE is a bunch of dumb fucks. I pulled over to talk to a couple of girls in front of the store, when LE saw me and park across the street and watched me while I talked to them. 3 of the girls standing there have open warrants and he watches me. LOL dumb fucker. Be careful out there and be safe.

Mr Mojo Risin
11-12-15, 23:32
I've hooked up with a WSW named Michelle a couple of times now from the W / W area. She has blondish / redish usually done up, very fair skin, is usually dressed nice in a tight skirt or short dress, nice slim but shapely body, and has this low slow voice that I found just a little irritating and artificial. I opted for BBBJCIM for standard but she tried to negotiate higher but I stuck my ground and she relented. Got to my spot and she started to polishing the mic and gave an average BJ, not horrible but not the most enthusiastic either. Her looks helped in getting me to cum otherwise the attitude and technique was just ok. I got digits and will try to schedule with her again and sample the menu a bit more to see how she is with a 2nd round encounter.

Stay safe.

Angler.Ran into her Thursday morning and everything you stated was spot on. Her slow speaking was getting on my nerves. Cute, 21 but already has two kids. Went with just a BBBJ since it was my first time seeing her. Decent job except at the end she let the cum fall out. Luckily I had my work pants low enough so nothing got on them. Might see her one more time for full service, but I bet it won't be all that great. Didn't ask if she had a phone, guess I wasn't impressed enough.

Badboy1968
11-13-15, 11:32
Our little blonde is gone again and not responding to texts. We had a date a couple of days ago and she was a no-show. The house on St. M's is up for public auction tomorrow. Checking available resources indicates she has avoided the invitations from the authorities. Any one have any insight?I just paid her a visit. She's at home, but as you note, not for long; the auction is at 12:30 today. She's looking for help, and soon, to get a room. She can be reached by text (not voice) at the number she's had for a while now. If you don't have the number and you're a contributing senior, message me.

Hovito
11-13-15, 13:37
So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!What area is this girl in?

Plazmatixus
11-13-15, 15:39

I will say she is doing better. 9 times out of 10 when I finish with her, she is on the phone with her supplier setting up a rende-vous to cop. But this time she just wanted to go st8 home. I guess the program is working for her. I hope she sticks with it.There is no rhyme or reason when it comes to a drug addict ho.

Laxxx
11-13-15, 15:47
I just paid her a visit. She's at home, but as you note, not for long; the auction is at 12:30 today. She's looking for help, and soon, to get a room. She can be reached by text (not voice) at the number she's had for a while now. If you don't have the number and you're a contributing senior, message me.You are having better luck than I at raising her. Where will she be after the auction? They should probably just burn the place down to get rid of the vermin.

Member #5461
11-13-15, 17:32
That's a shame. Over 30 days clean down the drain. Not surprised though. Happens to her every time when some guy gets in her head.

The plus, she's always smoking hot when fresh out of rehab. Definitely will need to reconnect with her soon.Yup. She was 3 hours out of rehab when I ran into her. Nice & fresh! Especially when she is looking up at me with those eyes. While she is making tongue love to my love muscle.

Member #5461
11-14-15, 18:15
Met Heather while I was cruising the Dundalk stroll this afternoon. Received a grade A BBBJCIM she has a very good technique with her tongue. Say she is homeless at the moment, no phone either. By her appearance she does not look homeless to me. Smelled nice, clean clothes & a very well nourished body with a set of perky bee cups which tasted good!

Flfcsr
11-14-15, 18:30
It's been a long time since I've posted, and I could've sworn I "retired" but these past several months have proved otherwise! Sometimes the itch to hunt is just worse than untreated jock itch at a 4th of July family reunion. Some of these are even from last fall, but I'll also include what I found this week.

It's been quite a while, but I spent some time with Shannon (out of Pasadena) and Jordan way, way back. We didn't do anything, but I do have digits for trusted seniors and they've both said they know a lot of the folks out in the bay area and are fine with helping you get in touch. The same goes for "Sexi Lexi" (though we DID have some fun, but some dodgy Chinese I had earlier interfered), Chelsea, and Sheana-Rhymes-With-Banana. I haven't seen them in many months, though, anyone know how they're doing? I'll check the search feature later.

Several weeks back I visited the older brunette Heather off Washington near Amoral Park. Not the sweet You-Lookin'-At-Me Heather, but the one reported on recently who doesn't look as attractive but then really delivers. Definitely had the same experience and would recommend. We found a spot and I sampled her mic work which was one of the best I've had in recent memory. Good attitude, too. She said she's trying to avoid standing out and doing more from her phone. Digits available for trusted seniors.

Slightly more recently I met up with a chubby young blonde off one of the Curtis Bay side streets whose name I should have written down! I think she also has a lower back tattoo, and she was hanging out with a thin older brunette who I only got a glimpse at in the dark. She wasn't bad looking, but she dropped the ball at the end of the mic show. After checking some of the back and downstairs I think I'd try again with a room next time. No digits.

Very recently I was hoping to bump into Natalie or Daniella. No trace of Natalie, but I saw Daniella up by Ramsay. Got the look and went back for her, but she was gone and I didn't see her again after that. Man! Hopefully I'll see them out soon, or I might hit one of you up for their numbers!

I did see some pretty far gone folk in virtually all the loops south of Garrison and west of Conkling. I spotted three good looking possibilities in the Bee / Sea Bee, but I had something else in mind.

Ended up running into brunette spinner Stephanie who lives by the SA and we got a room to put some half and half in the coffee. The first half was on point, the second half was pretty good but I think a repeat is in order. I might just listen to her karaoke next time, but then again it all might be better once we've warmed up. She's definitely got an attitude, but it's funny not obnoxious. Didn't get digits, if she has any.

Be good, guys.

YellaPerch
11-15-15, 12:56
Left work Saturday evening and decided to hit the loops at w / w. Got there and saw 1 WSW sitting on the steps at Payson. Went for a pass at the circle saw 4 girls out. I went back to pick up the girl on the steps, and pulled over. She acted like she didn't know what I was doing so I decided to roll back to the circle. Saw WSW about 5 ft 2 brown hair a little chubby but not fat. So I made the scoop. Met Monica. Went round to chateaux Pierre and got a room. He fixed the bathroom so it's at least serviceable. Any how got to the room and negotiated standard tuition for half an half. Got nekkid. Monica has some baby damage so it's not the greatest to look at. But her attitude and skills were top notch. Took directions well and was open to all options. Mic work was on point and not rushed. The kitty's good and wet. I filled her like a donut, got cleaned up and dropped her back off where I picked her up. Nice rental I would repeat. Stay safe, and happy hunting fellas.

Cls9637
11-15-15, 16:43
I was around Wilkens this morning, hoping to spot Ashley or Jessica. During my travels I saw a tall, pretty SW at the circle, but the monger right in front of me scooped her. Oh, well. I looked around a little bit more and as I came by the circle again I saw she was back. I stopped for her and she got in immediately and introduced herself as Heaven. Then she asked if she could grab my dick to prove I'm not a cop. I said okay, knowing that it proves nothing, but it made her feel better. Heaven said she got out of the other car because she wants more than the standard and he wouldn't pay it. She told me she had just arrived in Baltimore a week ago from Brooklyn, NY after a friend told her how much more she could make here. Heaven is twenty two years old and a very pretty five feet nine inches tall. She reminds me of Britney Spears, at least if Britney Spears was all tattooed up and selling her ass for drugs that is! Still one of the prettiest girls out there though.

She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.

Cls9637
11-15-15, 16:50
Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.

OHI812
11-15-15, 17:13
Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.Heaven is a great girl. Love the photos. Saw her 2 years ago before all the tats. She just left Tampa the past month or so. Sorry to see her go. Enjoy! Bob.

JNimble
11-15-15, 18:17
Nice report CLS and the pictures of Heaven are professional-quality.

I was out early afternoon Saturday and there was little talent out between 2 and 4. I saw 2 in CB, neither one attractive enough to pick up unless I was too drunk to drive. Made a couple of passes through WW and absolutely no one out until, as if the store opened, there was a handful available exactly at 4 pm.

Right after "opening time", I spotted Sarah, a tiny blond, on Wilkens a block west of Polaski Hwy. She was about 5' flat, maybe 90 lbs, showing off a true spinner body with tight, black yoga pants.

I picked her up and headed to a nice spot for a CBJ. Sarah was friendly and relaxed and started to rub me hard while we drove. Set the mood right. Once we arrived, she was very agreeable and got right down to business. She had some serious skills, playing PLENTY of attention to the boys and following direction very well with no complaints. A+++.

She has no phone (bag was stolen) but said she's regularly in that area, usually late at night or very early, as in 3 - 4 am.

Stay safe,

Jack.

Cls9637
11-15-15, 18:28
Heaven is a great girl. Love the photos. Saw her 2 years ago before all the tats. She just left Tampa the past month or so. Sorry to see her go. Enjoy! Bob.Yeah, she was telling me about Tampa and then New York. This girl gets around! I hope she stays here for a little while so we can enjoy her a lot more. Lots of fun!

Member #5272
11-15-15, 20:50

In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.Tell her next time you see her. Tampa misses her dearly. You will enjoy her.

Klove48
11-15-15, 21:34
Scooped Melanie off Fairhaven early this morning. Very cute, 24 yr old, 36-small be's, blond mid-back length hair, carries rather large purse. Says she lives right there on FH. Ended up receiving really nice BBBJ w / swallow. This girl has the best personality I've run into in over 20 years of mongering. Awesome and will repeat soon. BJWS for. 2.I almost forgot to mention this new find because I couldn't remember her name, but BigPappay summed it up perfectly when he said that she had one of the best personalities he'd run into; I'd have to agree, and I've been in this over 20 years myself. I decided to cruise thru CB last Wendsday because I haven't been thru there in over 6 mos. Saw this spinner turning off of Fairhaven onto I think Sycamore, and I usally don't prefer spinners, but she was so damn cute, so I did a quick spin a caught-up to her. She has that innocent "girl next door" look with a bubbly personality. Her service was surprisingly better than average; it was none rushed and she could take some dick for a girl of her size. No phone of course, she said her purse was stolen, but I would definately repeat. Peace.

Ferrailleur
11-15-15, 21:45
Hi everybody,

Please don't't laugh. I'm an older junkman. Fuls of life!. I'm scrapping all over Baltimore. Just would love to meet and love and respect an older woman who loves scrapping, junk cars, etc.

Badboy1968
11-15-15, 21:46
For those who know her from Ritchie Hwy and more recently, Wilkins and the circle, Danielle is now a consistent sight on Fairhaven in CB. She's gained some weight since her Budget days and it looks very good on her.

Geckoman
11-16-15, 00:31
For those who know her from Ritchie Hwy and more recently, Wilkins and the circle, Danielle is now a consistent sight on Fairhaven in CB. She's gained some weight since her Budget days and it looks very good on her.Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.

RookieMonger
11-16-15, 00:56
I was around Wilkens this morning, hoping to spot Ashley or Jessica. During my travels I saw a tall, pretty SW at the circle, but the monger right in front of me scooped her. Oh, well. I looked around a little bit more and as I came by the circle again I saw she was back. I stopped for her and she got in immediately and introduced herself as Heaven. Then she asked if she could grab my dick to prove I'm not a cop. I said okay, knowing that it proves nothing, but it made her feel better. Heaven said she got out of the other car because she wants more than the standard and he wouldn't pay it. She told me she had just arrived in Baltimore a week ago from Brooklyn, NY after a friend told her how much more she could make here. Heaven is twenty two years old and a very pretty five feet nine inches tall. She reminds me of Britney Spears, at least if Britney Spears was all tattooed up and selling her ass for drugs that is! Still one of the prettiest girls out there though.

She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.She's known as the sword swallower when she was in the Tampa area. She looks good after her vacation time down here.

Cls9637
11-16-15, 06:28
She's known as the sword swallower when she was in the Tampa area. She looks good after her vacation time down here.A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.

Derringer
11-16-15, 07:24
Wow, beautiful girl. Pretty eyes. And OBVIOUS superior skills! But what a shame for some A$$H0LE to agree to put those tatts on her face. I see the pics and it just makes me sad for her.

A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.

Cls9637
11-16-15, 07:31
A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.

SirDrDunk
11-16-15, 08:13
Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.Does she have jet black and a couple of tats.

RookieMonger
11-16-15, 08:19
My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.She worked on the swallowing part down here, she took 1/2 my load before spitting the rest out.

OskarM
11-16-15, 08:25
She worked on the swallowing part down here, she took 1/2 my load before spitting the rest out.Did she ever fly any napkin signs after? If so, please post that photo for all of our enjoyment. 'I swallowed Rookie's Jizz. ' LOL.

Checkumout
11-16-15, 08:39
Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.Are you talking about see cup that used to hang by the bus stop at Church and Pennington with alot of tats.

RookieMonger
11-16-15, 09:04
Did she ever fly any napkin signs after? If so, please post that photo for all of our enjoyment. 'I swallowed Rookie's Jizz. ' LOL.LMAO, no but I am sure she would be game. She was always very photogenic!

Oakwood99
11-16-15, 11:35
My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.

She is awesome. I would rate her neck and neck with Dani

Had a fun 2hrs with her.

Oak.

Bad Bad Boy
11-16-15, 15:10
Another interesting day around the loops. Looking for BECKY, no where to be seen nor answered her cell. Instead, I drove the SA loop and ran into Audra, next to the SA front entrance. AUDRA is 30 years old, 5'2" brunet hair pulled back, nice looking, very small tits, very pleasant, quiet, and homeless, accepts standard rates, likes a lot of tit and pussy play.. AUDRA told me that LE presence has been light lately, and not many mongers out this am. I was her first of the day as she is trying to make enough money to get a room for the nite. We didn't discuss money until after the deed when I TOLD HER WHAT I was giving her, no argument. Audra was non rush, eager to please, didn't complain for how long it took me to get off, worked hard, so I gave her a generous tip. Would repeat. While BECKY is my first choice. In spite of ANDURA being homeless, there was no drama or begging. When I passed the circle earlier, there were 2 LE cruisers and 8 or 10 cops standing around. There was a nice looking girl standing by the circle with her pimp, but I PASSED because of LE presence. BBB.

Gonzo64
11-16-15, 17:39
Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.Search for her on this thread by name. (Advanced Search) Someone posted two pics of her about a year ago.

ChordMan
11-16-15, 17:58
I was cruising through Wilkens this morning and spotted Ashley on Wilkens and Payson she hopped in and said that I was her first date and she was glad I picked her up. She was just ok today but she told me she was really ill because she haven't had any meds yet but I have to give it to her she still worked the mic anyway without any complaints until I finished. We agreed on standard tuition for a nice BBBJ most definitly will repeat so if you see her out there make sure you stop and grab her she's alot of fun.

WirelessWizard
11-16-15, 18:03
So after checking out the biography of nitetimers vids I been hoping to run into the girl in the dress Starr. So laat night unexpectedly on washington Blvd carey st heading out of the city after the ravens game I see a couple SW out. One in particular had red dyed color hair and some tight purple pinkish leggings on with an incredibly shaped ass LOL. She was walking with a elderly man and a heavy set guy I parked and didn't want to intrude but I just figured I'd remain cordial and cooly shout out as if she were with family. "Hey is that you Starr?" she replied yes and left them to walk right upto me and said I saved her because I guess she wasnt trying to walk with them or hangout. Whatever lucky me I pretty much let her lead ua to a spot for some BBBJ and doggy and finally sealed the deal with Starr for a hamilton. No digits she has no phone and probably camps out, which sucks but she said she is usually right around there. I may try to find something again tonite LOL. So glad I've had so many experices around all the loops.

Geckoman
11-16-15, 19:03
Are you talking about see cup that used to hang by the bus stop at Church and Pennington with alot of tats.That's the only one I know. She lives in Pasadena with her mom. Is this the same girl that is now hanging out on Wilkens that Badboy1968 is reporting about?

Curtisbay
11-16-15, 19:14
Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.She used to hang around Hanover in BP; I last saw her about a month ago on the bottom end of Church St. She really looks the same from a distance as she did ten years ago. We used to argue about an extra ten spot. I refused to pay her more than standard tuition. Never any real problems with her. She was business like; but not rude. Good at what she does. Could teach street walking at the community collage.

Dmoss
11-16-15, 20:23
A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.Did Heaven move to Baltimore for good or just visiting? And if anyone has her phone number pm it to me please.

BoloBellgrande
11-16-15, 21:22
Seen Krissy? Her name is spelled with a K. I met her last week on Fulton and got her # that starts with 667 . She says she lives on Eagle st and can date there. I am around the way and might try her out. I would like a heads up before I walk into a place a haven't been before. Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
11-16-15, 21:43
I just got robbed at the corner store on Fulton. Parked and walked in to get change for a twenty. When I out put money in the glass, I young black dude reached in behind me, grabbed the twenty and ran down Wilkins and up a alley. I grabbed at him but his coat slipped through my finger. Apparently he had a knife, because the korean guy behind the counter came out after me and asked if it was mine. I would have held on to him if I didn't have my wallet in the other hand. I was trying to hold on to that and him.

I SO WISH I HIM AGAIN WALKING TONIGHT. THAT MOTHER FUCKER HAS ASS KICKING COMING!

Be safe!

BoloBellgrande
11-16-15, 21:56
I just got robbed at the corner store on Fulton. Parked and walked in to get change for a twenty. When I out put money in the glass, I young black dude reached in behind me, grabbed the twenty and ran down Wilkins and up a alley. I grabbed at him but his coat slipped through my finger. Apparently he had a knife, because the korean guy behind the counter came out after me and asked if it was mine. I would have held on to him if I didn't have my wallet in the other hand. I was trying to hold on to that and him.

I SO WISH I HIM AGAIN WALKING TONIGHT. THAT MOTHER FUCKER HAS ASS KICKING COMING!

Be safe!The Korean guy asked me if I wanted to call LE because he has it on video. The guy had a hoodie on, so what's the point. The store owner said the guy was standing there a long time, so he was probably waiting and watching. He waved at me before I walked in the store, but, I just ignored him. My mistake. Live and learn.

Carlanga
11-16-15, 22:32
A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.Right now you guys have the best of her in years.

Enjoy and send her back to Tampa or we're going to send this guy to pick her up. He is not friendly.

She's going to loose weight as soon as she finds the right connections for her hobby.

Last time we saw her she was just bones. But always nice and sweet.

Buster Hymen
11-16-15, 22:39
My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.This is my favorite photo I took of her last May at a notorious SW spot here in Tampa. This was like 7:30 in the morning. Her outfit alone was screaming "come fuck me!" Not many girls can get away with this kind of attention for long, and she ended up in the clinker because of it.

She probably ended up in Baltimore, not because of the money prospects she told you, but because the national news reports we hear that says that a few hundred thousand stolen opiate pills from the looting "are flooding the streets of Baltimore". She loves her candy!

Buster Hymen
11-16-15, 22:48
BTW, you guys can keep Heaven, if you agree to send Kandii down our way. I had the fortune to sample her a couple years ago off Wilkens, but the last several trips to Baltimore have not yielded a second round with her.

Having had both Heaven and Kandii, I prefer Kandii for the banging bod. (I didn't sample Kandii's BJ technique because she had just gotten her tongue pierced and she was sucking on a bloody hand towel.).

Please put in a good word for Tampa! Sun, nice weather, plenty of horny mongers to keep her busy.

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1407/too-good-.html

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:10
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1406/fresh-moni.html

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:15
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1408/juicy-ass.html

BoloBellgrande
11-17-15, 01:19
So after I cooled off after being a snatch and grab victim, I decided not to go to see Dallas at her spot above the bar or Krissy's place on Eagle St. I wanted familiar surroundings, even if it was a dump like Pierre's. I decided to meet up with Jewelz once and for all, so I could see how far gone her cute adorable ass had deteriorated. It's gone, you can still see the outline, but, there's no more stuffing in the pillow. Her head game is good, but, that tooth on the right side of her mouth rubs a bit. I guess she can't help it , be use the tooth on the other side is missing. Her skin is also gone to hell. It looks old and like worn leather. The skin on her ass does look good though. I doubt if I will repeat with her . Not bad service , just didn't seem any different than any other SW . Tosha was out around S Gilmoure . She's looking good around the hips and ass . I don't pick up on the street and she doesn't have a phone , so I don't know if we'll ever hookup .

Shout out to the Frenchman!

I told him what happened to me erlier that night, and he let me use the room for free. Really nice guy, I just wish his place was cleaner.

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:22
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1409/chocolate-filled-center.html

Checkumout
11-17-15, 01:23
That's the only one I know. She lives in Pasadena with her mom. Is this the same girl that is now hanging out on Wilkens that Badboy1968 is reporting about?I don't know if that us the same girl Geckoman is talking about but she is the one I am talking about she still can be had even though she lives off of route 100.

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:30
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1410/why-we-do-it.html

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:37
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1411/up-top.html

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 01:38
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1412/another-good-dogging.html

Cls9637
11-17-15, 05:54
BTW, you guys can keep Heaven, if you agree to send Kandii down our way. I had the fortune to sample her a couple years ago off Wilkens, but the last several trips to Baltimore have not yielded a second round with her.

Having had both Heaven and Kandii, I prefer Kandii for the banging bod. (I didn't sample Kandii's BJ technique because she had just gotten her tongue pierced and she was sucking on a bloody hand towel.).

Please put in a good word for Tampa! Sun, nice weather, plenty of horny mongers to keep her busy.If you throw in Laura ("Half Pint") we might have a deal! LOL. Is Laura still on her forced vacation?

NiteTimer
11-17-15, 07:51
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1413/loves-the-wood.html

MORE little SARA.

Baltimoronic
11-17-15, 09:45
Thanks to CLS I met Destiny. Picked her up at her home. She is a cutie and a sweetheart. You really know how to pick 'them, CLS. For me, attitude is everything and she has a great one, not to mention skills. Completely sober. I didn't see any signs of current drug use. She takes care of her child at home and just needs the money. She does the swirl as good as anyone. No positions were off-limits. She was fine with video and left her sunglasses on for the BJ, which was kind of hot. Anytime I'm with an escort and I forget I'm with an escort is a good day.

Baltoman
11-17-15, 10:46
Excellent report you lucky dog! Thanks for sharing. Just tell her to cut back on the eye make-up. Or maybe that's impossible, as she sure likes to be flamboyant, LOL!

Baltoman.

She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.

Elber Gonzalez
11-17-15, 10:50

She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.Damn, I got to try that!!

KayJay1
11-17-15, 15:32

Be safe!I really want you to teach this motherfucka a lesson but be careful bro.

Curtisbay
11-17-15, 18:48

Be safe!That idiot will get his soon enough.

Tbroi2
11-17-15, 19:02
That idiot will get his soon enough.Karma, they will get theirs. Trust. It never forgets. I was held up at knife point. They drew a blade out on me. I handed over mine, cause it just ain't worth injury my friend.

raBBit

YellaPerch
11-17-15, 20:13
Got off work today and thought I would hit the loops. Went over to Wilkins and saw nothing. Got to the circle and the road was blocked by fire equipment one block down so I went around the circle and headed out from there. Still nothing on Wilkins so I decided to hit Curtis bay. Nothing at w / o but I wasn't expecting anything that time of day. Went onto Pontiac and saw one WSW but she looked all strung out, so I passed. Went to Fairhaven and spied a cute WSW, nice figure bee cups, tight ass. So I made the scoop. Went to my spot and negotiated standard tuition for bank. She got right to work. Nice skills worked it enthusiastically. Let me play with the kitty, shaved and clean smelling. She swallowed my stick and didn't complain when I grabbed her head and skull fucked her. I blasted the batter straight down her throat and she didn't even flinch. She took it all and kept on going. Awesome! I would definitely repeat. She said she doesn't come out a lot but does occasionally. Stay safe, and happy hunting fellas.

Old Chinese Guy
11-17-15, 21:15

In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.I'm really not sure what would make a rather attractive woman have her face all tatted up like that, this is what she looked liked beginning of this year http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2348725&viewfull=1#post2348725, or check out Tortellini's post #8362 on 1/29/15 in Tampa section. I mean she is still pretty hot but she was gorgeous.

RookieMonger
11-17-15, 23:10
Right now you guys have the best of her in years.

Enjoy and send her back to Tampa or we're going to send this guy to pick her up. He is not friendly.

She's going to loose weight as soon as she finds the right connections for her hobby.

Last time we saw her she was just bones. But always nice and sweet.That's the pic I took of her. At least give me props or send me a paypal donation!! LMFAO.

Tbroi2
11-17-15, 23:14
That's the pic I took of her. At least give me props or send me a paypal donation!! LMFAO.So is all this hype over this girl, Heaven worth it? Do let a raBBit know. BTW, I am missing Haileys phat kitty.

raBBit

KayJay1
11-17-15, 23:26
So is all this hype over this girl, Heaven worth it? Do let a raBBit know. BTW, I am missing Haileys phat kitty.

raBBitI've been hunting Hailey for a while. Last I heard she was on a gray bar vacation / program (WHATS THE WORD?

RookieMonger
11-17-15, 23:37
My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.She always love doing the "1 finger salute"! Rookie style!

Tbroi2
11-17-15, 23:44
I've been hunting Hailey for a while. Last I heard she was on a gray bar vacation / program (WHATS THE WORD?Nope, she moved to WV with her sister to get clean. Guess we will have to find some new phat kitty Kat to hit. You got anything good to pass along, inbox me. I'll return the favor.

raBBit

Buster Hymen
11-18-15, 00:26
If you throw in Laura ("Half Pint") we might have a deal! LOL. Is Laura still on her forced vacation?Yep, she was put away for extended vacation. Records show she is scheduled to be released next June. Maybe she will get out early for good behavior, so we can get an early chance for some more bad behavior. Would be great to hit her up right out of the clinker as she would be fresh and clean.

NiteTimer
11-18-15, 07:44
I guess ccptube isn't working a lot these days; so after several pms, I decided to move the new stuff to xvideos.com.

Carlanga
11-18-15, 08:49
That's the pic I took of her. At least give me props or send me a paypal donation!! LMFAO.PayPal? I'll pay you with Bella's pussy. Haha.

Laxxx
11-18-15, 17:19
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Jenna 2, as she is known here, under the bridge on Scarey early this am. Very attractive 33 yo woman who was completely lucid and provided a great session in the car. Standard rates apply. Next time to a notel. Working digits available to other Senior members.

Laxxx.

ChordMan
11-18-15, 19:28
I was riding by the circle this morning on my way to work and saw CLS Heaven at the circle I didn't have time for a session but I did stop and talk to her and she gave me her digits she said she just got the phone. And she also said that it was ok to give out the number, so if anyone is interested in her PM me and I'll shoot you them digits.

BigPappay
11-18-15, 19:57

Be safe!Unfortunate. If it can happen to you it can happen to any of us. You seem to know that area well. You've been having a rough go of it, may be try CB as the stock seems to be going up there lately.

WirelessWizard
11-18-15, 23:42
Hey guys you had my dream with heaven today she was by the circle I do have her number forbtrusted fellow seniors. Butbafterbthevdate I do agree I prefer kandi but heavens cool too.

Dmoss
11-18-15, 23:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BWIFunTimes
11-19-15, 08:52
Long time lurker here, and I mean long time. I've learned a lot from you guys and I appreciate the info! I usually hit the AMP's, love TK, it probably my favorite so far. I decided to get a little crazy and pick up a WSW yesterday as I was looking for a cheap hummer. I cruised the WW loop and saw a few ladies out and ended up picking up Tiffany. My main issue with a SW is where to go, she took me to a run down hole off Ramsey and paid. 1 for a room. She offered a half and half but once she got naked I decided to forego the second half and stick with a BBBJCIM. Her body was a wreck but her mouth was pretty good. I'd consider repeating but BJ only and only in a pinch, too many other options out there. I was also a little sketched out by the room and the bed in particular. Wasn't a chance I was going to do anything on that thing. The door was also off the hinges and we had to just place it in the spot. First time doing this so it all seemed a little strange. I am used to some car head but don't have a good spot. I'll keep looking and let you all know what I find. I'm on the lookout for Kandii and Heaven next!

Angler69
11-19-15, 10:00
Unfortunate. If it can happen to you it can happen to any of us. You seem to know that area well. You've been having a rough go of it, may be try CB as the stock seems to be going up there lately.I don't know how common it is for something like that to happen but I did notice that Andy's shop (corner shop at the Circle) now has a door where you have to be buzzed in otherwise it's locked. I think you even have to have the door buzzed again to let you leave.

I guess one can take some precautions to try to avoid these type of incidents, but in the end, it comes with the type of territory we monger in.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Happy One
11-19-15, 12:29
For you guys that don't get Northern Arundel news, LE was given grant money $250 k to fight crime Glen Burnie, Brooklyn Park areas. That means Ritchie Hyw down to Hanover which covers the Budget motel and down. They will have extra people on the streets to go after nuisance crimes of which the girls walking around will be part of along with drug dealers standing around. They have already started in the areas which we travel so be vigilant of what's going on around you.

The loops have some nice gems that are coming out. I have been meeting girls that drove to the loops, get out of car and start walking for a quick date. Several have been really good dates, but in a lot of the cases they have been a one time thing which drives me crazy. I find a really nice one who say they don't have a phone and don't get to meet up with them again. Well Thanksgiven come along with Christmaswe will see more one or two time mothers raising money. Be safe and careful.

Space101
11-19-15, 14:50

She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.Guys get it now since she is away from her home girls.

If this is the old Heaven. WoW! You guys are lucky. Telll them Rookie!

Tbroi2
11-19-15, 17:00
Can someone hook a raBBit up? If you could kindly pass along her digits, I'll pass two back your way.

raBBit

Curtisbay
11-19-15, 19:38
For you guys that don't get Northern Arundel news, LE was given grant money $250 k to fight crime Glen Burnie, Brooklyn Park areas. That means Ritchie Hyw down to Hanover which covers the Budget motel and down. They will have extra people on the streets to go after nuisance crimes of which the girls walking around will be part of along with drug dealers standing around. They have already started in the areas which we travel so be vigilant of what's going on around you.

The loops have some nice gems that are coming out. I have been meeting girls that drove to the loops, get out of car and start walking for a quick date. Several have been really good dates, but in a lot of the cases they have been a one time thing which drives me crazy. I find a really nice one who say they don't have a phone and don't get to meet up with them again. Well Thanksgiven come along with Christmaswe will see more one or two time mothers raising money. Be safe and careful.Saw a new you / see sedan blue lights on built in side panels at Church and Rt 2. All plain clothes. Watch your six!

RookieMonger
11-19-15, 22:01
Guys get it now since she is away from her home girls.

If this is the old Heaven. WoW! You guys are lucky. Telll them Rookie!Indeed! She looks good with the extra weight!

Qaztaz
11-20-15, 11:36
So I took a stroll by the circle at wilkens after dropping off a friend at bwi and behold heaven was there standing all alone and taking in her reviews from other.

Members I decided to take her for a ride and it was worth it I opted for a car date and her skills are amazing. Afterwards we ehere talking and she told me why she left tampa and she gave me her digits. I will be seeing her again and I recommend you guys do to.

EasyLuvr
11-20-15, 11:51
Had some business down in Laurel and stopped for lunch at the McD's where the road splits. While choking down a cheeseburger and fries, I noticed a slim brunette sashaying up Rt. 1 in a short skirt. She had a large tattoo on her right calf and looked pretty young. I'm sure that she was working but I didn't try to scoop her for fear that she was a UC for Howard County's Pork Patrol. Anyone know anything about her? I would make the trip back down there to search for her if she's truly a SW.

Baltimoronic
11-20-15, 16:16
First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

In short, a sport!

Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.

Happy One
11-20-15, 16:33
Dam what a lot of talent out WW between 10:30 & 12:00. So a couple I would really like to sample but had an appointment with little Amber on Brunswick, short petite blonde, A cups, really cute little spinner. I was surprised just how talented she is for being 21, she looks younger. Perfect little girl to throw on top and let her loose. I wish I was a younger man since I had calls from several girls that wanted to come out and play. Not much going on around Pontiac in Brooklyn, did see Heather from Fairhaven.

KayJay1
11-20-15, 19:15
Dam what a lot of talent out WW between 10:30 & 12:00. So a couple I would really like to sample but had an appointment with little Amber on Brunswick, short petite blonde, A cups, really cute little spinner. I was surprised just how talented she is for being 21, she looks younger. Perfect little girl to throw on top and let her loose. I wish I was a younger man since I had calls from several girls that wanted to come out and play. Not much going on around Pontiac in Brooklyn, did see Heather from Fairhaven.Someone pm heavens digits thanks.

Checkumout
11-21-15, 05:39
Hooked up with her yesterday picked her up on washburn and 4th street slim brunette about 100 lbs went to my favorite spot got a BBBJCIM was nice and slow I am very long winded never complained got the job done gave her a tip because alot of girls complain about long time to cum will see her again no phone.

TotalKaos
11-21-15, 11:17
First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

In short, a sport!

Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.Looks like a crazy Anne Hathaway.

RobertBent
11-21-15, 19:14
[Deleted by Admin]L.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sw1234
11-21-15, 21:17

In short, a sport!

Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.Can't get that pic of her backside out of my head, she looks fun!

PitMan187
11-22-15, 02:22
Dead as usual looking for something call one of mine stood me up. Scenic pictures of having would like to sample it can anybody shoot me the digits.

Checkumout
11-22-15, 06:19

In short, a sport!

Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.When ever I hear the term camel toes she will come to my mind what a beautiful pussy.

WirelessWizard
11-22-15, 07:49
Yea heavens cool LOL I just inbox everyone back that were senior members. Guys with 3 posts you need to reaf the threads and you will know how to become a senior member and let me tell you the benefits of becoming a senior member are Bliss LOL. When I was in Memphis I reached out and got everything I wanted and I didn't think I'd see much of anything and I sure as hell did thanks to the board.

Checkumout
11-22-15, 12:59
Yea heavens cool LOL I just inbox everyone back that were senior members. Guys with 3 posts you need to reaf the threads and you will know how to become a senior member and let me tell you the benefits of becoming a senior member are Bliss LOL. When I was in Memphis I reached out and got everything I wanted and I didn't think I'd see much of anything and I sure as hell did thanks to the board.Can I get her digits thanks.

PitMan187
11-22-15, 17:04
I try to add a report and upload the pictures but for some reason the board is not letting me upload pictures. Can anybody tell me how to upload the pictures?

EasyLuvr
11-22-15, 19:06
I try to add a report and upload the pictures but for some reason the board is not letting me upload pictures. Can anybody tell me how to upload the pictures?When you click "add report", there's a box at the bottom where it says "manage attachments". That's where you attach the photos.

NiteTimer
11-22-15, 19:44
I knew about her from a friend over a month ago. He told me she liked the nose candy so I passed for then (I hate that stuff -especially rocks).
I want to watch and decide. Now there's a feeding frenzy starting. Kinda reminds me of the Kiara thing. Kiara & I never connected after much communication and prodding. Maybe we will or won't, but I'm not hunting or chasing. Just waiting. Maybe eventually or not. Now some are going crazy because they missed Heaven, or she's not answering. Just chill, because winter is about here and the LEOs are heating up the place. She'll be calling you, meanwhile the stalwarts are hungry and willing too. Go get them boys; gobble gobble.

Oakwood99
11-22-15, 22:25
I knew about her from a friend over a month ago. He told me she liked the nose candy so I passed for then (I hate that stuff -especially rocks).
I want to watch and decide. Now there's a feeding frenzy starting. Kinda reminds me of the Kiara thing. Kiara & I never connected after much communication and prodding. Maybe we will or won't, but I'm not hunting or chasing. Just waiting. Maybe eventually or not. Now some are going crazy because they missed Heaven, or she's not answering. Just chill, because winter is about here and the LEOs are heating up the place. She'll be calling you, meanwhile the stalwarts are hungry and willing too. Go get them boys; gobble gobble.I feel you. Dudes losing their minds. Lots of new shit out there fellas, don't miss out.

Dagame
11-22-15, 22:51
Heaven. Not I'm pressed. Matter of fact not even in my top 10 hottest SW. I'm not one to put someone down. So I won't. I'm just saying there's much better out. My #1 go to right now happens to be Brook. Blk SW off Fairhaven. . No signs of drug use best BBBJ I've had this year. I passed on Heaven. I'll just say too many signs of usage. . Also wanted more than the going rate. Yall are messing the game up. Let's give them something to live up to. Don't just settle for anything.

Tbroi2
11-23-15, 00:07
Well, the raBBit finally got a hold this unicorn named Heaven everyone has been raving over. So time for raBBit again to say it how is was. I wasn't impressed, honestly. Y'all have built this one way higher than it even deserves. I will give her this, she can deep throat. And she does have cameltoe, felt aight. But her and I have been texting and she knew exactly what the raBBit wanted. Even drove to the circle, twice. Stood up both times. So tonight guess I was the lucky one to finally get my paws on her. Picked her up at the circle. She was dragging luggage around with her. Gets in and greets me. I said where we going, she directs me to Notel Ds. Since that place has been HOT I have been avoiding it. I said, didn't you say we could go back to your place? She said long story, can't go there. I was like damn, cause I ain't have no extra for a room. So decided to park at my spot and hit it in the car. Get to my spot and she took forever with these pics she was trying to save from her Facebook. I am a nice guy so didn't want to rush her. You know OCD these girls can be when you do that. Could result in terrible service. Told her to give me a break on the tuition since I drove up there three times for her to see her once. She agree to less than the norm she been getting from y'all. RaBBit knows how to get what he wants. Then she about to smoke my pole. Says do not CIM, she doesn't catch. I was no, this is 1/2 1/2. Then she was like you ain't got more I was like we already agreed on this $ you lucky to be getting now. She said okay, but then the rules start. OMG! Agreed since I needed to know what this unicorn felt like. And that cameltoe was calling my name. This girl could deep throat, well. No gag reflex. So get to MISH. Barely taking her pants off, I was like no. All the way off. Trying to get a good split for deep strokes. Get in, very wet. Then she is scratching her foot while I am banging her. Very distracting. I said could you stop that. She did. Then she kept holding the back of her head. So she didn't lay flat enough for me to get a good hit on. I was like can you move your arm, elbowing me in the face like. She did a bit for was holding her head for some reason or another. Finally with much mental play in my head to over come these obstacles, finally exploded on her belly. I mean first drop hit her and she was complaining for napkins. I am like hold on, let me finish. I did and gave her some to clean up. Honestly very difficult experience. Not really sure if I would repeat. I mean a cutie, but after seeing old pics of her in her Florida days she showed me off her Facepage. The drugs are starting to put their claws in her and just like my man NT said. Stop being thirsty y'all. Winter is coming and she will be calling for y'all. But trust me when the raBBit says, yeah don't miss out on others while waiting for this one. A bit lack luster, and just B+. Got digits for you seniors if you want to. raBBit out...

raBBit

Tortellini
11-23-15, 04:16
Just read the reports about Heaven and saw her walking in Tampa about one year ago and picked her up. Already posted a report and ended up taking her to a very large park and ended up getting a very nice BBBJ and FS.

Yes, she is a really pretty girl but is not in my top 5. She might be in my top 10 yet will have to think about that one LOL. Still amazed she made it all the way up to Baltimore and was dating a Chiropractor in New York which probably did not work out.

For example, found a girl named Tara in Philadelphia tonight who was a featured stripper for 10+ years and is only 5'3". She has deeper curves than Heaven and darker skin or Latin. Posted the report in the Philadelphia SW section.

I really need to take a trip to San Jose, Costa Rica and hang out at the Del Ray. Picked up some 9's and 10's there a few years ago and was super extreme!

Peace,

Tort.

Baltimoronic
11-23-15, 07:47
I'm just amazed by how much YMMV with these girls. On a good day, they can be great but they also have some really bad days. Yesterday, Heaven was a bit much, with the scratching (hives) and the massive amount of xanax she ate before I saw her, which didn't kick in until the ride home. Still the nicest kitty and BBBJ out there, but with a side of drama. She actually tried to eat a bowl of dried ramen noodles raw. It was not a pretty sight.

Bunker Buster
11-23-15, 09:00
Then she is scratching her foot while I am banging her. Very distracting.

Yesterday, Heaven was a bit much, with the scratching (hives) and the massive amount of xanax she ate before I saw her, which didn't kick in until the ride home. She actually tried to eat a bowl of dried ramen noodles raw.The 'dope itch' is caused by opiates.

"Some addicts are furious face-scratchers, while others go for the extremities. Compulsive itching is a dead giveaway that an addict is high on opiates. ".

https://www.thefix.com/content/science-discovers-how-addicts-can-ditch-itch9171

The dried ramen noodles aren't raw. They're already cooked, and crunchy. You can break them up on a salad like croutons, LOL.

LibidoLuvr
11-23-15, 09:23
Hey fellas. Anyone interested in sharing Heaven digits with me?

Klove48
11-23-15, 10:43
I want to watch and decide. Now there's a feeding frenzy starting. Kinda reminds me of the Kiara thing. Kiara & I never connected after much communication and prodding. Maybe we will or won't, but I'm not hunting or chasing. Just waiting. Maybe eventually or not. Now some are going crazy because they missed Heaven, or she's not answering. Just chill, because winter is about here and the LEOs are heating up the place. She'll be calling you, meanwhile the stalwarts are hungry and willing too. Go get them boys; gobble gobble.I have to agree with you NiteTimer. That's all I see on this board now is people asking for her info. I'm not hating, but it's kind of rediculus to me personally. I caught a glimpse of her last night about 11:30 p. It must have been after Tbroo2 got finished with her because she was frantically walking around Mchenry & Pason with her little suitcase, and it looked like she was looking for a place to stay. When I rode back around the block, she was with some of the local hood who looked like they found her a place to stay. Maybe it's because I'm just getting back from a 6 week stay in the Dominican Republic, but from my quick observance, she didn't seem that attractive in person as I thought she would. Guys you have to realize that WE set the market price, and with all this frenzy I don't blame her for taking advantage of some of you with "her above normal tution". I haven't expierence her services yet, but it's still just "Pussy & Head". Guys we already created a monster with Kiara and I guess some of us still hasnt learned our lesson yet; again I'm not hating, but just pointing to the facts. Anyway that's me from the outside looking in. Peace.

SirDrDunk
11-23-15, 12:08
Guys you have to realize that WE set the market price.

Thank you Klove I couldn't have said it any better myself we set the bar and when bro's start going over that bar then that's when things get out of hand. I'm not saying I'm cheap because I'm not but I'm not going above the norm just because someone els seems to be feeling that if they don't pay what's the girl expects that their world will crash. To me there are different rates for different class of girl I'm not going above board for the SW that will only go and get the "next" hit when I will look out for the non-pro girl that I see and know that the cash is going to something that will benefit her. That's just my opinion.

Cachero101
11-23-15, 17:05
guys you have to realize that we set the market price.

Thank you klove i couldn't have said it any better myself we set the bar and when bro's start going over that bar then that's when things get out of hand. I'm not saying i'm cheap because i'm not but i'm not going above the norm just because someone els seems to be feeling that if they don't pay what's the girl expects that their world will crash. To me there are different rates for different class of girl i'm not going above board for the sw that will only go and get the "next" hit when i will look out for the non-pro girl that i see and know that the cash is going to something that will benefit her. That's just my opinion.i pay 20 dollars and no more. Head, pussy and anal. No more, fuck it.

Mr Mojo Risin
11-23-15, 17:05
Had to chime in with all this rate talk. Reminded me of a conversation I had with currently thick Nikki. She had told me one night recently that one guy came up to her offering $13. Another tried $7. But the worst was some clown who wanted services up front and then he would come back LATER that day after he got paid to give her the money. We shouldn't be overpaying these girls, however if you don't have any money whatsoever, keep your corny ass home and just jerk it. Or bang your S. O.

Cachero101
11-23-15, 17:17
To all of you sex fuckers like me, $ 20 dollars is still the base price for services, no more fuck it.

I pay 20 for the full menu, head, pussy and anal.

AceKing88
11-23-15, 17:43

Thank you Klove I couldn't have said it any better myself we set the bar and when bro's start going over that bar then that's when things get out of hand. I'm not saying I'm cheap because I'm not but I'm not going above the norm just because someone els seems to be feeling that if they don't pay what's the girl expects that their world will crash. To me there are different rates for different class of girl I'm not going above board for the SW that will only go and get the "next" hit when I will look out for the non-pro girl that I see and know that the cash is going to something that will benefit her. That's just my opinion.Not paying more than fifty for any broad, I'm the buyer so I always have the upper hand that goes for SW, broads on the non-pro section who claim it's for kids and bills whomever, they are one in the same just hoes. Treat them accordingly there selling a $$ so it's always negotiable,has nothing to do with being cheap, use the head up top not the one down bottom. To the dudes giving these chics two and three hundred dollars continue its your dough. Just know the prettiest broads are still doing the same thing for ten and twenty dollars at any given time of the day or night, as always be safe!

SirDrDunk
11-23-15, 18:37
Hey fellas Liz just hit she need that rent money so if you want her digits pm me if you got my ho-phone digits just hit me and I will pass them too you.

Curtisbay
11-23-15, 18:58
Standard tuition is where I'm at; I don't mind treating for cigarettes or food or even clothing. But the tuition seems to just go to their pharmacist, despite what the girl says. Some things never change.

HcLine
11-23-15, 19:34
I ahd some free time this afternoon from about 1 to 3 and decided to check out mp and sa. Very strange. A few girls but alot of ufo's parked on the route. For example I did the look of of pat ave around the sa and a black chevy maybe suburban was close to the intersection adjacent to sa. Guy in drivers seat. He remained there for a good hour and a half. Went down towards carroll gas and another marked car was across the street parked. Saw a cute little spinner with a red coat and coal dark eyes who did the hip wave but she was close to the suburban.

Went through mp and loads of marked near joe's, the ro fo, and out and about. Went back to sa and saw the little dark eyed girl but she was heading towards the back with two male friends. Didn't see her again.

Could be my paranoia but at any rate headed out after 3 still in need! Be safe.

HcLine
11-23-15, 19:40
I treat certain ladies to a little more than standard but fresh girls get offered the going tuition. Too many around to pay top dollar. Just mho.

Thank you Klove I couldn't have said it any better myself we set the bar and when bro's start going over that bar then that's when things get out of hand. I'm not saying I'm cheap because I'm not but I'm not going above the norm just because someone els seems to be feeling that if they don't pay what's the girl expects that their world will crash. To me there are different rates for different class of girl I'm not going above board for the SW that will only go and get the "next" hit when I will look out for the non-pro girl that I see and know that the cash is going to something that will benefit her. That's just my opinion.

Playboy69
11-23-15, 22:21
Met her over the weekend. Like raBBit, I was stood up couple times. I actually waited few hours to see her. Wouldn't have never done if not for other mongers (especially Tampa mongers) saying how great she is. I think she could be but during the time with her she was rushing me even though she knew I waited for hours just to see her. She had a person waiting to see her who was going to give her 3 x-4 x than the standard rate which is good for her but bad for regular mongers. I think we all should follow standard rates no matter but it don't matter to me. I see my time not lasting long in this community. My priorities is starting to change. Anyhow.

She's taller than I expected. She says she 5'9 but I think she could easily be 5'10 or taller. She's accommodating except again for the fact that she was rushing and was afraid to lose business. She has no problem, I mean no problem, swallowing the sword. She says no CIM or facials. I don't know how will that last. We went through RCG, CG & mish. She's kinda tight down there. I mean she has never had a kid so I guess that's expected. I kinda want to try Kandi since there were comparisons between the 2. I had Kandi polished the mic once but I haven't gotten a chance for full service. Can anyone pass Kandi's digits? I will post Heavens pics shortly.

Playboy69
11-23-15, 22:31
I saw Danielle couple weeks ago thanks to CLS. As other reports, she does get wet down there quick. I tried to hit backdoor but she wanted an extra Jackson so I pass. I believe she currently strips and does this on the side. I give her a 7 on SW scale. She does have baby damage but the girl can move, I mean she can ride. We went through Asian-RCG, CG and finished bbj. She tried to charge extra for swallowing but I pass again. I didn't care whether a girl swallowed it or not. As long as I don't stop just when things feel good. Worth seeing again. Digits available for seniors.

Playboy69
11-23-15, 22:37
I have to agree with you NiteTimer. That's all I see on this board now is people asking for her info. I'm not hating, but it's kind of rediculus to me personally. I caught a glimpse of her last night about 11:30 p. It must have been after Tbroo2 got finished with her because she was frantically walking around Mchenry & Pason with her little suitcase, and it looked like she was looking for a place to stay. When I rode back around the block, she was with some of the local hood who looked like they found her a place to stay. Maybe it's because I'm just getting back from a 6 week stay in the Dominican Republic, but from my quick observance, she didn't seem that attractive in person as I thought she would. Guys you have to realize that WE set the market price, and with all this frenzy I don't blame her for taking advantage of some of you with "her above normal tution". I haven't expierence her services yet, but it's still just "Pussy & Head". Guys we already created a monster with Kiara and I guess some of us still hasnt learned our lesson yet; again I'm not hating, but just pointing to the facts. Anyway that's me from the outside looking in. Peace.Let's not repeat what we all eventually did with Kiara. She was great for 2 yrs and I never saw again because others were willing to offer more, smh. Let's make sure we sharing digits with worthy seniors or seniors that know what the standard rate is. The ones who has at least have 8 or more post of different SWs reviews / reports. Just saying.

Cls9637
11-24-15, 06:03
I'm just amazed by how much YMMV with these girls. On a good day, they can be great but they also have some really bad days. Yesterday, Heaven was a bit much, with the scratching (hives) and the massive amount of xanax she ate before I saw her, which didn't kick in until the ride home. Still the nicest kitty and BBBJ out there, but with a side of drama. She actually tried to eat a bowl of dried ramen noodles raw. It was not a pretty sight.That's funny. The day I met her and introduced her here via the pictures she saw a package of Ramem Noodles that I had and asked if she could have it. She was telling me how much she loved them. Didn't know she loved them so much that she ate them straight from the package.

Cls9637
11-24-15, 06:11
Met her over the weekend. Like raBBit, I was stood up couple times. I actually waited few hours to see her. Wouldn't have never done if not for other mongers (especially Tampa mongers) saying how great she is. I think she could be but during the time with her she was rushing me even though she knew I waited for hours just to see her. She had a person waiting to see her who was going to give her 3 x-4 x than the standard rate which is good for her but bad for regular mongers. I think we all should follow standard rates no matter but it don't matter to me. I see my time not lasting long in this community. My priorities is starting to change. Anyhow.

She's taller than I expected. She says she 5'9 but I think she could easily be 5'10 or taller. She's accommodating except again for the fact that she was rushing and was afraid to lose business. She has no problem, I mean no problem, swallowing the sword. She says no CIM or facials. I don't know how will that last. We went through RCG, CG & mish. She's kinda tight down there. I mean she has never had a kid so I guess that's expected. I kinda want to try Kandi since there were comparisons between the 2. I had Kandi polished the mic once but I haven't gotten a chance for full service. Can anyone pass Kandi's digits? I will post Heavens pics shortly.Wait a minute! I know about the no swallowing, and that she doesn't like CIM, but what's this about no facials? Hmmm. She did tell me that day that she has only let a few guys ever do that.

Cls9637
11-24-15, 06:14
Hey fellas Liz just hit she need that rent money so if you want her digits pm me if you got my ho-phone digits just hit me and I will pass them too you.Liz has been texting me to meet also, but I've been tied up. Contributing members can PM for her new number.

Capfun
11-24-15, 09:15
I saw Danielle couple weeks ago thanks to CLS. As other reports, she does get wet down there quick. I tried to hit backdoor but she wanted an extra Jackson so I pass. I believe she currently strips and does this on the side. I give her a 7 on SW scale. She does have baby damage but the girl can move, I mean she can ride. We went through Asian-RCG, CG and finished bbj. She tried to charge extra for swallowing but I pass again. I didn't care whether a girl swallowed it or not. As long as I don't stop just when things feel good. Worth seeing again. Digits available for seniors.I've seen her a couple of times too. Pretty much same experience. She is streetwise in her negotiations and tried to push up rates. Downside is sometimes her clothing has strong smell of cats.

Funny Money
11-24-15, 12:57
I saw Kandii the other day. And not much to add to what's already been said about her. She's good and drama free. Had a good time.

Armonyc01
11-24-15, 15:06
Cruising in BP last week. Struck gold! Found 22 yo Rachel by washburn. 5' 2 brunette smoothe skin perfect plump ass with nice firm pierced cee kups. She is new to the game moved down from Harford county area recently. It was just her second time out she was asking questions about where to walk so I gave the sw101 class LOL. We made small chat till we got to my spot did the deed for standard tuition. She has quite the skills and tries to please. If you see her treat her well.

Checkumout
11-24-15, 19:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SayElNinoReal9
11-24-15, 20:20
This is from last Friday. That day did not go as planned. Originally I decided not to go out. Then I gave heaven a call. I figured if she doesn't answer, I'll just stay in. She picked up. So I set a time and a spot to pick her up. I drive out to the spot and give her a call. Straight to voice mail. After a few more calls I gave up and cruised the loop. Saw a few girls around the circle but they weren't my type. It was the same for BP. As I was leaving. I drove through fairhaven and saw a cute WSW named Bree. She gave me an okay BBBJ for standard tuition. I don't know if I would repeat. Well, maybe if I had another day like this I would.

Member #5461
11-24-15, 20:42
To all of you sex fuckers like me, $ 20 dollars is still the base price for services, no more fuck it.

I pay 20 for the full menu, head, pussy and anal.Smh. Good luck with that.

Great Expecta
11-24-15, 22:54
Liz has been texting me to meet also, but I've been tied up. Contributing members can PM for her new number.Please clear your inbox. It's full. I'm looking for Liz's digits.

Bongson
11-25-15, 09:48
Smh. Good luck with that.Unless she is in love with you,(Had that happen, she gave me my money back, BUT that came with a proposition, but back on point) ,The old statement. "You get what you payed for " ,. Comes STRONGLY to mind.

Checkumout
11-25-15, 17:56
[Deleted by Admin]

See the report post button?

A2

Plazmatixus
11-25-15, 18:42
I can only imagine what she looks like. LOL.

BoloBellgrande
11-25-15, 21:14
She's at it again with the pictures.

OskarM
11-25-15, 21:40
She's at it again with the pictures.That is a nice ass. The setting reminds me of the crack-ho fetish monger of a few years ago.

Piddybo
11-25-15, 22:06
That is a nice ass. The setting reminds me of the crack-ho fetish monger of a few years ago.Damn. Those are some memories. Had a few posts and then disappeared. I remember he use to post pics of some nasty cracked out old yucky girls. Now that was a sick fucker but still good for a few laughs.

KayJay1
11-26-15, 00:52
She's at it again with the pictures.Who's that girl and how can I get her, someone please pm me thanks.

Cls9637
11-26-15, 13:37
I was able to see Liz this week after all. Liz never disappoints. Lots of licking and tongue action, plenty of attention to the boys and she throws in a lot of rimming, too. Just all around fun to play with. She's pretty tight and is open to most anything. While she can't do like Heaven does and get my whole dick in her mouth and then lick my balls at the same time she has no problem with just getting the whole thing in her mouth. I swear her boobs are getting bigger but she's not gaining weight. Those of you that know her know what a good provider she is. Anyway, her number is available to contributing members. You know if you qualify. If you don't know then you probably don't.

Cls9637
11-26-15, 14:14
I also saw Jessica last weekend. Man, this girl has just GOT to put some weight back on. But even as skinny as she is her service is always top notch. She's trying to stay away from anal after a bad experience recently, but because she actually does enjoy it she likes a finger or two in her ass while she's fucking. Or doing anything else for that matter. Her blow job is great, with lots of rimming and attention to the boys. She's good with cum pretty much anywhere you want to leave it. Jessica is such a sweet girl and is so agreeable to most anything that it's a shame watching her waste away like she is. She still has her beautiful eyes and smile. She didn't want any posing pictures, only action ones, because she said she wasn't feeling very photogenic at the moment. Of course she has no phone, but she can be found in the vicinity of the circle. Jessica is definitely worth stopping for.

AceKing88
11-26-15, 15:31
Smh. Good luck with that.I concur you be surprised what hoes do for money I'm not giving a chic 150 dollars for something you can get for 20 ,in these are nice looking broads it's the zombies that think they there to good for 20 ,damn Bros you guys don't have the gift to gab. I hear all about the ones who pay top dollar tip included in stay on the broads term, no cg, no anal, no doggie, no golden shower, no cim or face, not to mention the girls rush the hell out of you, every broad in the Westside knows about this site always ask me did you hear about me from the site,my response, nope not at all you just caught my eye,hook, line and sinker. You guys know what happens next but I digress, ,as always be safe Bros.

Tortellini
11-26-15, 16:22
Interesting about Heaven and reported on her about one year ago in Tampa. Was taking a drive and notice her by a store and another monger was trying to pick her up. After waiting 5-10 minutes, the monger and left and picked her up.

Yep, was Heaven. Took her to a park in Tampa and received a wonderful BBBJ and FS action outside. Took a lot of photos and video. Need to dig them up.

Can anyone please forward Heaven's digits. Been in Philadelphia and the SW selection has been very good. Recently posted a few reports with photos. Personally I think there is more quantity in Baltimore yet the quality is better in Philly.

Just a thought. And Columbus, Ohio is a close third.

Appreciate anyone's help.

Tort.

LowEyes
11-26-15, 23:10
Unless she is in love with you,(Had that happen, she gave me my money back, BUT that came with a proposition, but back on point) ,The old statement. "You get what you payed for " ,. Comes STRONGLY to mind.Or you're funding a habit and she's trading favors for candy. Got to be pretty desperate to take $20 in my experience.

Loweyes.

Barraquda22
11-26-15, 23:18
Barring any huge fuck ups on my or her part, I'm done with the hobby. Its been a good few years for me with only one big issue but I think I've found the rest of my life. Keep strong and monger on yall. Signing off.

BQ22.

Stich Jones
11-26-15, 23:40
Barring any huge fuck ups on my or her part, I'm done with the hobby. Its been a good few years for me with only one big issue but I think I've found the rest of my life. Keep strong and monger on yall. Signing off.

BQ22.Now that is something to be thankful for on this day.

Best of Luck.

Piddybo
11-27-15, 00:33

BQ22.Congrats and good luck bro.

NiteTimer
11-27-15, 00:47
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1421/thanksgiving-stuffing-2015.html

Cls9637
11-27-15, 06:50
I also saw Natalie this week. Not much more can be said about this cute little spinner. Since she first appeared in my pictures here a little over a year ago her blowjob technique has gotten SO much better. She can actually deepthroat me now, and provides lots of licking and sucking on the boys, two things she couldn't or wouldn't do back then. Full sex with her is difficult because she is so small and she says I hurt her. She likes having her cute little boobs squeezed, and actually still gets a little milk from them. Natalie still hates cum in her mouth, but anywhere else is fine. If she does let you cum in her mouth she's going to get it out as fast as she possibly can. She said she thinks any girl that swallows only does it because it's a faster way to get rid of it. Her number is available to contributing members.

NiteTimer
11-27-15, 07:55
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1423/-2-bad-girls.html

Newer stuff also on xvideos.com

Derringer
11-27-15, 08:52
There is holding prices steady, keeping inflation down by just giving the standard rate. And then there is just being an @$$H0L€. So how about not always trying to take advantage of someone and showing a level of respect to a fellow human being? If I was one of these girls I would laugh right in your face.

And here's a novel thought. Always tip for excellent service. I have found they usually really appreciate it, and it helps to keep up the quality over time.

Derringer

I pay 20 for the full menu, head, pussy and anal.

BeaverCreek
11-27-15, 10:33
i pay 20 dollars and no more. Head, pussy and anal. No more, fuck it.I guess if you can get over seeing flies and moths coming out when she spreads her legs and the stench of a toxic waste dump with the chance of loosing your manhood you can find some derelict willing to endanger you for a Jackson.

ScrumpyJack
11-27-15, 15:56
Cruised through the circle and environs at about half past Noon, saw nobody nowhere. Figured I'd head off on Wilkens and over to Brooklyn when I noticed a blonde spinner on the corner of Payson. Looped around and picked up Lea. Maybe 5'4", 120 lbs with A tits. Cute face but lots of acne scarring. Went down the road to the frenchman's house (which is getting smellier and creepier every time I'm there. Can we hire a cleaning crew for him? Lea asked $80 for half / half but I reminded her of the going rate, suggested a tip is available if I leave smiling.

She put the work in for that tip, for real. Ten+ minutes of heavy deep throat and ball licking, and I had to keep moving her from one to the other to keep from blowing early. She covered me up and sat on me like a chair, then we switched to mish. She's got a tight pussy but fully accomodating for my equipment, no complaints or wincing like some girls. I blew and couldn't move for a minute or two from ecstatic paralysis. She asked if I was OK and I just said "mgmmmbbhhmmm OH YEAH". Tip given happily. Girl has a nice body and disposition. Will definitely repeat.

She has a phone but I didn't get digits because. . . WTF idiot, why not?

Went to Brooklyn after to window shop. Saw nothing except the blonde dwarf on Pontiac.

HcLine
11-27-15, 16:12
I'm in total agreement sir. A deal is nice and a high ball rate isn't but someone who becomes an atf or regular go to deserves some respect. Well put my friend, well put.

There is holding prices steady, keeping inflation down by just giving the standard rate. And then there is just being an @$$H0L. So how about not always trying to take advantage of someone and showing a level of respect to a fellow human being? If I was one of these girls I would laugh right in your face.

And here's a novel thought. Always tip for excellent service. I have found they usually really appreciate it, and it helps to keep up the quality over time.

Derringer

SirDrDunk
11-27-15, 16:32

BQ22.Congrats bro.

Immanuel Kunt
11-27-15, 16:42
The streets are totally different from when I started mongering. It then got real old. I've now been two years with a fat woman who loves to fuck and suck, with feelings. It is a relief to have a real relationship with a regular woman who is not a druggie. Good luck.

Great Expecta
11-27-15, 19:19
Thanks to the monger who provided Liz's digits, I made contact with her early in the week for a Friday afternoon play date. She told me we needed to make a stop first and I confirmed it was for her chemist. I picked her up near her home and we made off to Wilkens to get her meds. I made it clear, I would drop her off around a corner and be nowhere near where she was to pick up her stuff. She asked for. 40 up front to pay for the goods and she left her working cell phone and purse. I normally would not have done that, but after a week's worth of texts and chat, I was a little more at ease. She made the deal, got back in the rig and we headed to Tim's. I pulled in the lot and it must have been a fucking mongering convention going on, as there were no rooms available. We continued up to H Top and got a nice single cottage. Geez. Fucking bathroom was as big as the bedroom. We got nekid and down to business and she sucked, rimmed and fingered my ass, and damn near made me blow within five minutes. I rolled her on her stomach and slid my cock up her ass and pumped her for about ten minutes, while she used a vibrator on her clit. She came a few times before I busted my load and she cleaned me up well. We took a breather before I pulled out my prostate toy, which she gladly fucked my ass with. I didn't want to cum again, as I was headed up to a swing party in Allenton, Pa later in the evening and wanted a few loads to blow there. Liz is a sweetheart and definitely on top of her game (pun intended) and I'll definitely repeat. Be safe out there. GE.

AceKing88
11-27-15, 19:51
Or you're funding a habit and she's trading favors for candy. Got to be pretty desperate to take $20 in my experience.

Loweyes.Have to be desperate to sell a $$ there hoes not house wives treat them accordingly,you get what you pay for a and#t,whether 20 or 200 dollars same thing it's all pink down there last I checked, in for the record you folks don't get what you pay for the mongers that pay the most are taking for jokes any BP broad, SW,stripper hell a civi would tell you that but I digress as always be safe.

Curtisbay
11-27-15, 20:10
The streets are totally different from when I started mongering. It then got real old. I've now been two years with a fat woman who loves to fuck and suck, with feelings. It is a relief to have a real relationship with a regular woman who is not a druggie. Good luck.Hopefully you will keep in touch and from time to time chip in with your $0. 02. Best to you and good luck.

ChordMan
11-27-15, 20:15
Hit wilk about 1130. Wasnt much out. I scoop this older chic named heather. Not much to look at but I just needed to bust one. She lives across the st from the frenchman. Well all I can say is never judge a book by its cover. Ahe sucked my dick and licked my balls like they were the last set on earth. Mind blowing headologyst.I too finally hooked up with this Heather and as you described not much to look at but most definitely a go to girl if you need to get one out because she sure knows how to pull it out of you. Most definitely will repeat, there are digits available for contributing members.

Piddybo
11-28-15, 03:38
Back in town Friday night and needed some release. Cruised all the areas and nothing new and appealing. Did see a cute young spinner walking up Payson. About 5 ft 4, 100 lbs, brunette, skimpy clothes and pig tails. Not trying to attract 5-0 attention, went the long way around but a monger beat me to her.

(Side note. Whoever snagged her up before me. Not too bright banging 2 you turns quick, fast and in a hurry. It was hot as hell out with the boys in blue and doing shit like that will get you pulled up real quick. DUMBASS).

Nothing else so called Heaven. She dyed her hair back to blonde again. Agreed on. 2 plus. 1 tip. Not catch or facial unless more money. Decent head. Took the whole thing with the licking thing going on. Wasn't going to get me there without help so grabbed the back of her head and skull fucked her for awhile. Busted 1 squirt in her mouth and the rest was her jerking me off. Cleaned myself off while she cleaned herself.

Dropped her back off at her place. Really not that impressed but good for a tight bind with nothing else available.

HcLine
11-28-15, 04:21
Totally different, agreed. I never considered paying for sex, but paying for them to leave afterwards. It's amazing the focus one has after pumping one out. Just my ho!

The streets are totally different from when I started mongering. It then got real old. I've now been two years with a fat woman who loves to fuck and suck, with feelings. It is a relief to have a real relationship with a regular woman who is not a druggie. Good luck.

Klove48
11-28-15, 15:17
Check your inbox. I sent you a message.

AceKing88
11-28-15, 17:07
I have to agree with you NiteTimer. That's all I see on this board now is people asking for her info. I'm not hating, but it's kind of rediculus to me personally. I caught a glimpse of her last night about 11:30 p. It must have been after Tbroo2 got finished with her because she was frantically walking around Mchenry & Pason with her little suitcase, and it looked like she was looking for a place to stay. When I rode back around the block, she was with some of the local hood who looked like they found her a place to stay. Maybe it's because I'm just getting back from a 6 week stay in the Dominican Republic, but from my quick observance, she didn't seem that attractive in person as I thought she would. Guys you have to realize that WE set the market price, and with all this frenzy I don't blame her for taking advantage of some of you with "her above normal tution". I haven't expierence her services yet, but it's still just "Pussy & Head". Guys we already created a monster with Kiara and I guess some of us still hasnt learned our lesson yet; again I'm not hating, but just pointing to the facts. Anyway that's me from the outside looking in. Peace.You stayed in The the. Are for 6 weeks these chics on the stroll have nothing on the women there not to mention they will really take care of you for great prices no complaints, you should be at Latin palace not the stroll bro, Hell where is Puerto Rican Easy Erica's number I know I have one of the many she had, that's about the closest I can get you to the the. Are as always be safe.

AceKing88
11-28-15, 17:18
I see alot of Conkling Street Finest have made the team newest addition Ashley. Now she charging by the minute. .

OceansideFun
11-28-15, 19:20
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1423/-2-bad-girls.html

Newer stuff also on xvideos.comNiteTimer, you're going to have to figure out how blur out your face on this one so we can see this real video. Great work as usual. You are the king!

Mongerel
11-28-15, 21:08
I see alot of Conkling Street Finest have made the team newest addition Ashley. Now she charging by the minute. .SHE's not, some scammer is attempting to get over 5 bucks a pop for 3 minute videos. Anybody who even THINKS to purchase that, well, congratulations on being named Sucker Of The Year.

PatrickOne
11-28-15, 22:12
Ok so I go by patrickone. Ask any of the girls about me. Patrick is my alias. I probably monger more than most members on here, senior or not. Been doing it since 91. East, west, south, etc. I don't post on here much but I'd like t be able to get reliable numbers since girls are usually not as accommodating as I need them to be when I call or the number is turned off. Calling me is just a negative. Let it happen one time and ended up on this mass email with probably a lot of you mother fuckers. Don't want my number going around like that. As a point of reference for my experience anyone remember Liz circa 2005 or so? Had a crib her sugardaddy Robert used to put her up in? Or better yet, been knowing old pretty, curly haired brown haired Bridgette since before she started wrinkling up, was quite familiar with Donnell before whatever happened to him happened and the Frenchman knows me well.

Any way, I am just going to start reporting so I can make senior and maybe you guys will trust me with some numbers. I am always very nice and respectful and fair to the girls. I treat them well. Period. If they be. S. Then they are through. Take care of me, I take care of them. I never push them too far and I do things that make them comfortable cause that's how you get the best service. I'll post some videos that may not sound like that it I always get permission to talk shit to them and if the don't like it I stop. And if you here me saying someone else's name to turn a girl on, it's just that. No disrespect intended.

Anyway, ran into this chick Heaven recently. Had seen yalls posts. She immediately began to brag about how sought after she was. She was ok. Nice shape and was clean for an SW. Consumed the entire tool with ease I rarely find but the skills and enthusiasm were average.

Tiny on the other hand, was a real treat. Same cleanliness, a little less shapely but skills were tops and enthusiasm was too. I'll definitely look for her again.

KayJay1
11-28-15, 22:47
I ran into willow on so. Carey she agreed to hangout with me at Tims and I preceded to act out one of my porn scenes with her. Great attitudes standerd rates, she doesn't have a cell. Dropped her off on so. Carey.

PitMan187
11-28-15, 23:47
I finally got the taste of heaven. So I'm going to give you my report guys. From a scale from 1 to 10. I think looks worried about a 4 service was about a 5. You guys hyped het up to be something that she's not. I was kind of disappointed there are a lot of gems out there gentlemen a lot of gems, on my top ten list she ranks about at 9 only if I'm in a tight pinch. And there are a lot of girls out there that don't get the recognition but at the same time they don't want to be out there like that I wish I could give you names and numbers. But they are have not.

Giving me permission to do so yet. And I don't want to be cut off from them. Especially me not being a senior member yet. And can get any numbers from you guys to fill my stables. . One more thing who ever the creep is that is trying to pay other girls to force the girl I will not name in the car. That is pretty bad. Be safe and happy mongering gentlemen.

PitMan187
11-29-15, 01:10
I finally got the taste of heaven. So I'm going to give you my report guys. From a scale from 1 to 10. I think looks worried about a 4 service was about a 5. You guys hyped het up to be something that she's not. I was kind of disappointed there are a lot of gems out there gentlemen a lot of gems, on my top ten list she ranks about at 9 only if I'm in a tight pinch. And there are a lot of girls out there that don't get the recognition but at the same time they don't want to be out there like that I wish I could give you names and numbers. But they are have not.

Giving me permission to do so yet. And I don't want to be cut off from them. Especially me not being a senior member yet. And can get any numbers from you guys to fill my stables. . One more thing who ever the creep is that is trying to pay other girls to force the girl I will not name in the car. That is pretty bad. Be safe and happy mongering gentlemen.

Oakwood99
11-29-15, 09:38
Ok so I go by patrickone. Ask any of the girls about me. Patrick is my alias. I probably monger more than most members on here, senior or not. Been doing it since 91. East, west, south, etc. I don't post on here much but I'd like t be able to get reliable numbers since girls are usually not as accommodating as I need them to be when I call or the number is turned off. Calling me is just a negative. Let it happen one time and ended up on this mass email with probably a lot of you mother fuckers. Don't want my number going around like that. As a point of reference for my experience anyone remember Liz circa 2005 or so? Had a crib her sugardaddy Robert used to put her up in? Or better yet, been knowing old pretty, curly haired brown haired Bridgette since before she started wrinkling up, was quite familiar with Donnell before whatever happened to him happened and the Frenchman knows me well.

Any way, I am just going to start reporting so I can make senior and maybe you guys will trust me with some numbers. I am always very nice and respectful and fair to the girls. I treat them well. Period. If they be. S. Then they are through. Take care of me, I take care of them. I never push them too far and I do things that make them comfortable cause that's how you get the best service. I'll post some videos that may not sound like that it I always get permission to talk shit to them and if the don't like it I stop. And if you here me saying someone else's name to turn a girl on, it's just that. No disrespect intended.

Anyway, ran into this chick Heaven recently. Had seen yalls posts. She immediately began to brag about how sought after she was. She was ok. Nice shape and was clean for an SW. Consumed the entire tool with ease I rarely find but the skills and enthusiasm were average.

Tiny on the other hand, was a real treat. Same cleanliness, a little less shapely but skills were tops and enthusiasm was too. I'll definitely look for her again.Wow. I was thinking about Tiny yesterday, haven't seen her in a minute.

I'm glad she is doing well.

Armonyc01
11-29-15, 11:22

Giving me permission to do so yet. And I don't want to be cut off from them. Especially me not being a senior member yet. And can get any numbers from you guys to fill my stables. . One more thing who ever the creep is that is trying to pay other girls to force the girl I will not name in the car. That is pretty bad. Be safe and happy mongering gentlemen.Imo She is fun to be with but I have to agree there are better gems!

Mongerel
11-29-15, 11:59
Had another wonderful time with the tiny spinner Layla down in BP this morning. She's looking for some trade. Seniors feel free to PM for her number.

Mongerel.

BigPappay
11-29-15, 12:09
I ran into willow on so. Carey she agreed to hangout with me at Tims and I preceded to act out one of my porn scenes with her. Great attitudes standerd rates, she doesn't have a cell. Dropped her off on so. Carey.Looks like she frequents Frenchies house of fleas!

BigPappay
11-29-15, 12:13

Tiny on the other hand, was a real treat. Same cleanliness, a little less shapely but skills were tops and enthusiasm was too. I'll definitely look for her again.Hiding behind an alias has some of us Seniors a bit leary. Just sayin!

BigPappay
11-29-15, 12:28
The streets are totally different from when I started mongering. It then got real old. I've now been two years with a fat woman who loves to fuck and suck, with feelings. It is a relief to have a real relationship with a regular woman who is not a druggie. Good luck.Good Riddance. Now let the next generation have our fun!

BigPappay
11-29-15, 12:44
Had to chime in with all this rate talk. Reminded me of a conversation I had with currently thick Nikki. She had told me one night recently that one guy came up to her offering $13. Another tried $7. But the worst was some clown who wanted services up front and then he would come back LATER that day after he got paid to give her the money. We shouldn't be overpaying these girls, however if you don't have any money whatsoever, keep your corny ass home and just jerk it. Or bang your S. O.Pay what you can afford not a penny more. I've gotten several BBBJ's for ten bucks and walk away feeling I'm doing the whhore a favor! All you deep pocket whacks are driving the rates thru the roof.

Cls9637
11-29-15, 14:08
Speaking of girls that are getting frighteningly skinny, I saw Ashley Friday morning at her usual post at Wilkens and Payson. I like skinny little blonds, but, man, when I look at pictures of her from just six or eight months ago and now it's a little scary. She's a little tiny girl anyway, but now she's skin and bones. I was actually afraid to fuck her because I thought I might break her. Anal was definitely out of the question even though she's okay with it usually. However, her service is still very good. For a girl her size she's good at deepthroat. She'd rather have cum in her mouth than on her face so I accommodated her with a pretty good sized load. I like her much better with her hair down, though. She has no phone, but she's always on Payson within a block or so of Wilkens.

AceKing88
11-29-15, 17:11
I ran into willow on so. Carey she agreed to hangout with me at Tims and I preceded to act out one of my porn scenes with her. Great attitudes standerd rates, she doesn't have a cell. Dropped her off on so. Carey.Just seen her on hollins near the market had a spot all options was open paid the 10 to the house, she took the 20 ,the girls are starving out there like I said 20 still get you everything on the menu stop over paying these chics Bros if you see her scoop her up blue eyes, denim pants nice ass, tan bubble coat and hat.

PitMan187
11-29-15, 18:15
I hit the manage button. Selected the picture and it failed to upload is the message I'm getting.

Probably too big, try resizing it.

A2

AceKing88
11-29-15, 18:48
Speaking of girls that are getting frighteningly skinny, I saw Ashley Friday morning at her usual post at Wilkens and Payson. I like skinny little blonds, but, man, when I look at pictures of her from just six or eight months ago and now it's a little scary. She's a little tiny girl anyway, but now she's skin and bones. I was actually afraid to fuck her because I thought I might break her. Anal was definitely out of the question even though she's okay with it usually. However, her service is still very good. For a girl her size she's good at deepthroat. She'd rather have cum in her mouth than on her face so I accommodated her with a pretty good sized load. I like her much better with her hair down, though. She has no phone, but she's always on Payson within a block or so of Wilkens.She is very boney to say the least I almost dropped her off on the way to tims last Saturday but your pics of her and Sara was in the back of my mind,her skills where pretty good I kept asking her was she ok I literally thought I was going to break her in half.

AceKing88
11-29-15, 18:55
The stroll had a lot of chics out. But man I was thinking about taking them all to double t diner to get some food, I like petite broads with nice romps, but most of the ones out today where very boney a little to scary for me I took one for the team with Ashley that's all for me with the boney chics, as always be safe and careful down there L. E was circling as much as me down there, from Pierre's to Dee's in all the side streets in between.

KayJay1
11-29-15, 18:59
Speaking of girls that are getting frighteningly skinny, I saw Ashley Friday morning at her usual post at Wilkens and Payson. I like skinny little blonds, but, man, when I look at pictures of her from just six or eight months ago and now it's a little scary. She's a little tiny girl anyway, but now she's skin and bones. I was actually afraid to fuck her because I thought I might break her. Anal was definitely out of the question even though she's okay with it usually. However, her service is still very good. For a girl her size she's good at deepthroat. She'd rather have cum in her mouth than on her face so I accommodated her with a pretty good sized load. I like her much better with her hair down, though. She has no phone, but she's always on Payson within a block or so of Wilkens.This chick had a temper tantrum because I wouldn't date her after I gave her a nickle to get loss, she jumped on the hood of my car as I pulled off then threw a beer can at my car. (good thing I got a bucket car for my mongering) I had to jump out and basically threaten her to leave me alone. (man I wanted to kick her ass) she is fading all to fast, she looks like half the person I dated this summer.

Tbroi2
11-29-15, 19:19
This chick had a temper tantrum because I wouldn't date her after I gave her a nickle to get loss, she jumped on the hood of my car as I pulled off then threw a beer can at my car. (good thing I got a bucket car for my mongering) I had to jump out and basically threaten her to leave me alone. (man I wanted to kick her ass) she is fading all to fast, she looks like half the person I dated this summer.Dwamn Dogg. Crazy. I had a girl throw a bottle at my car once before. Let it been my nice car, I'd run that hoe over. They just don't know.

LikkerFront
11-29-15, 19:38
Check your inbox. I sent you a message.Good lookin out Klove48.

KayJay1
11-29-15, 19:57
Just seen her on hollins near the market had a spot all options was open paid the 10 to the house, she took the 20 ,the girls are starving out there like I said 20 still get you everything on the menu stop over paying these chics Bros if you see her scoop her up blue eyes, denim pants nice ass, tan bubble coat and hat.Good date in all. I hope you had as much fun with her as I did. Still can't believe she let me dog that tight pussy like that. I'm still smiling. Damn I just gave myself a woody.

AceKing88
11-29-15, 20:10
Good date in all. I hope you had as much fun with her as I did. Still can't believe she let me dog that tight pussy like that. I'm still smiling. Damn I just gave myself a woody.Hell yeah I didn't expect to see her those ass pics you had made me take that trip cross town LOL,when she said her name was Willow I was smiling like hell didn't care for the spot she had but that was all my funds would allow at the time overall good service.

Klove48
11-29-15, 20:34
This chick had a temper tantrum because I wouldn't date her after I gave her a nickle to get loss, she jumped on the hood of my car as I pulled off then threw a beer can at my car. (good thing I got a bucket car for my mongering) I had to jump out and basically threaten her to leave me alone. (man I wanted to kick her ass) she is fading all to fast, she looks like half the person I dated this summer.This is a report I wrote in January of this year concerning Ashely.

Met her about a year ago, can't remember if I did a report or not, but I picked her up on Payson & Wilkins. She looked cute, but when she got in I saw that she was too petiete for my taste, but I said What the Hell. As soon as she got in my car she touched my radio and turned the station. I immediately corrected her and told her not to never, ever do that again. Remember I this was the 1st time I had met this chic. This completely changed me vibe, then she requested my to pay her up front; Strike Two. When I refused to pay her first her attitude became more negative; Strike Three. So she got the "Boot", along with a few choice words as she clamered on with threats about telling the Police that I raped her. It's funny because I was down the way last night and I saw her standing on Fulton & Wilkins; it took me a second to remember her but before I pulled away from the light, that adventurous night reminded me to never stop for this one. YMMV, but for me I had such a negative expeirence, that if I saw her laying in the gutter, I would leave her there, after I stepped over her. Peace.

KayJay1
11-29-15, 20:56
This is a report I wrote in January of this year concerning Ashely.

Met her about a year ago, can't remember if I did a report or not, but I picked her up on Payson & Wilkins. She looked cute, but when she got in I saw that she was too petiete for my taste, but I said What the Hell. As soon as she got in my car she touched my radio and turned the station. I immediately corrected her and told her not to never, ever do that again. Remember I this was the 1st time I had met this chic. This completely changed me vibe, then she requested my to pay her up front; Strike Two. When I refused to pay her first her attitude became more negative; Strike Three. So she got the "Boot", along with a few choice words as she clamered on with threats about telling the Police that I raped her. It's funny because I was down the way last night and I saw her standing on Fulton & Wilkins; it took me a second to remember her but before I pulled away from the light, that adventurous night reminded me to never stop for this one. YMMV, but for me I had such a negative expeirence, that if I saw her laying in the gutter, I would leave her there, after I stepped over her. Peace.Good word (NUFF SAID).

Laxxx
11-29-15, 22:43
Well, it looks like the house on St M's is history. Anyone got a 411 on our little blond?

Propellor
11-29-15, 23:23
Well, it looks like the house on St M's is history. Anyone got a 411 on our little blond?Just saw her yesterday. She's doing ok.

Dmoss
11-29-15, 23:33
Does anyone purchase these videos? If so is the site secure and are the videos worth purchasing?

Meeny
11-30-15, 00:17
Stacey, was wonddr we she is. She is from tn and I haven't seen her around in a shile hope your ok.

Hovito
11-30-15, 00:54
Just saw her yesterday. She's doing ok.She is still local. Saw her a few nights ago as I picked up one of her friends for a prearranged hook-up.

You Know Who79
11-30-15, 01:23
She is still local. Saw her a few nights ago as I picked up one of her friends for a prearranged hook-up.Can you post a pic of Anna as I am not sure which one we are talking about. Thanks.

AnalLove81
11-30-15, 03:50
Does anyone purchase these videos? If so is the site secure and are the videos worth purchasing?Them videos are not worth a quarter let alone 5 bucks just to she crackheads and busted down BP thots sucking and fucking you are better off going to xvideos.com to watch free porn but do you I'm just saying.

PitMan187
11-30-15, 07:18
Bbbcim new number. And excellent main course after wards. On wilkens she just got off vacation. I have number if anyone wants to trade.

Mongerel
11-30-15, 07:52
Does anyone purchase these videos? If so is the site secure and are the videos worth purchasing?Would you pay five bucks for a shitty home video? I certainly wouldn't. Not to mention that 100% of the girls "featured" on them get 0% of that money, and that there is no way in HELL that they signed any releases, etc. So, it's skeevy all they way through.

MysterFister
11-30-15, 08:03
I see alot of Conkling Street Finest have made the team newest addition Ashley. Now she charging by the minute. .Know I know why my people said she hadn't been around. Looks Iike I have some hunting to do.

Member #4966
11-30-15, 13:23
Uh, oh okay. Clears it right up. I don't know what you knows but I know' what I know, and that is that I saw Ashley Wendsday and she was skinny. LOL, when banging her could of sworn I saw it poking her from inside, like one of those ridiculous 3 the monster hentai videos. She doesn't have long at this weight.

Know I know why my people said she hadn't been around. Looks Iike I have some hunting to do.

AceKing88
11-30-15, 16:04
Know I know why my people said she hadn't been around. Looks Iike I have some hunting to do.Yeah because she is usually found sitting on the steps across from the BP,last time I saw her she was talking about how a monger took her phone in called all the men telling them to leave her alone because she belonged to him. I know the SW have a lot going on but some of the Mongers out here are worst, I witnessed alot of stalkers and lunatics down conkling Very Creepy like call the cops Creepy, Bros the broads do tell in the ones with phones record you guys as well! Always remember the same treatment you get no matter how great it is or the numerous times they tell you that your the only one I let Do be. Be, Anal,Golden Shower, Cream pie or Kiss in the mouth your not the only one doing it Please don't ever forget that, You can be cool and stern without being a A $$ hole, sorry for the rant, but I'm assuming somebody needed that.

AceKing88
11-30-15, 16:15
Them videos are not worth a quarter let alone 5 bucks just to she crackheads and busted down BP thots sucking and fucking you are better off going to xvideos.com to watch free porn but do you I'm just saying.No way in hell I'm paying to watch a Broad that I poked bang somebody else, cut the middle man out in get the chic yourself I Hope nobody is given another monger there credit card number to watch Porn of all things, I see why the chics out here think they entitled to top dollar, Wow Come on Men can't be that wet behind the ear. Smh.

BoloBellgrande
11-30-15, 16:19
I was relaying my story about being a victim of the snatch and grab at the corner store on Fulton and Wilkins to Leah. She said that's going on all over the loop right now. She said her BF was talking with someone on the corner holding his phone, and some kid on a bike road by and tried to grab it out of his hand. She just happened to be looking that way and shouted at her BF just in time for him to move his hand away from the kid on the bike.

Be aware, these little assholes have other little asshole friends near by. Pierre told me about a bouncer friend of his getting stabbed outside the Busy Bee. He was beating the shit out of the kid who tried to rob him, until his friends jumped on him and stuck him 5 times with a knife. The little shit head who grabbed my 20 and booked had a knife on him. He dropped it on the ground running away from me. I assume now he was planning on sticking me with it with his free hand. Lucky for me he was more worried about getting away from me and dropped the knife and ran. Watch yourselves.

Gonzo64
11-30-15, 17:33
Layla: From BP. About 5'5" Spinner. Been reported on by another monger very recently. Nice girl.

CeCe: From Fairhaven by the Bar / Restaurant. 5'7". Light skinned black girl. She has been reported on here by others. Lives up the street. Have seen her three times. I am really attracted to her physically, but she is quite unstable. Had one good experience with her and two that were not so good. I do not think that I will be seeing her anymore. I waited an hour for her last week. She came out of the house high as shit and I knew it wasn't going to go good. She was a freaking Zombie in my car. She got the job done but is was rushed and not good.

Rene (e): Fairhaven and Poplar. White girl, about 5'6" 110 lbs. Pretty. Again, I was really attracted to her physically. Met her a couple weeks ago. Had an ok date. She was a bit whiney, but I just played along and she got the deed done. I picked her up again a few days ago and was really looking forward to it. Figured that maybe the first time she was just having a bad day. Well, this was a disaster. The long and short of it is that I paid her up front and she started whining 1 minute into it. At 2 minutes she started asking if I was close to finishing. At 3 minutes she pulled off and said, "I don't think you're going to be able to finish". I was looking at my clock so I know these times are real. She played me. I was pissed and told her to forget it. Drove her home.

I think that I classify CeCe and Rene as professional's. They have been around for a while, know the game and how to play it. As previously stated by many on here. They are prostitutes and really don't care about me.

I will not be dating either of those again.

I do have numbers for all of these girls. Although, Rene's phone is lost but she will be getting a new one soon she said. With the same number.

Other than that, my list of UTR nice girls has pretty much dried up!

If anyone has a recommendation or a trade for me, please drop me a PM. I really enjoy someone who is clean, low key, and easy going.

Have a great week everybody!

PitMan187
11-30-15, 19:41
Sarah on wilken fresh off vaction. Bbbcim. Main course pretty good. I have the number.

PitMan187
11-30-15, 19:45
Private William call. Squirter super tight. Got the number.

PitMan187
11-30-15, 19:49
Tag team action. Pretty sweet has a friend name Sin. Got the number.

LibidoLuvr
11-30-15, 20:55
Hey have any of you guys seen little sara or becky from wash blvd?

Cls9637
12-01-15, 06:40
I don't mind sharing numbers when another monger meets the criteria. In fact, I think I'm quite generous with them. I've been burned a couple of times by guys who play games with or cheap out on a girl after I referred them to her. The girls call me back and ask me why the hell I gave their number to this or that asshole. But that's the chance I take. However, I'm getting damned tired of hearing from girls about a guy that I supposedly sent to them when I actually didn't. It has happened many times now with several different girls that a guy contacts her and says he got the number from CLS. These girls trust me and go ahead with the meeting, only to have it turn out badly. It doesn't always turn out badly, but usually it does. Stop being assholes! Stop using my name to get these girls! If you want me to share numbers you have to build your credibility here. If you can't do that then you have to find them on your own. If someone else gives you a number, be straight with the girl and tell her where you got it if she asks. Quit riding on my name!

I'm sure I'm not the only generous monger this has happened to. I know it happened to NT a while ago. Just stop it!

MysterFister
12-01-15, 07:36
Uh, oh okay. Clears it right up. I don't know what you knows but I know' what I know, and that is that I saw Ashley Wendsday and she was skinny. LOL, when banging her could of sworn I saw it poking her from inside, like one of those ridiculous 3 the monster hentai videos. She doesn't have long at this weight.I have known Ashley for over 2 years. Knew her before she picked the dope back up. That is why when I left my wallet in the car I never thought twice to check it. Not long before she got me she asked for my help getting on a program. She did OK for close to 2 months hanging around me then Within 3 weeks she lost at least 30 lbs that she had packed on while I helped her out. Still don't know what she was thinking to do that. I am sure she has gone down hill. Doesn't mean I don't want her to either make it right or learn not to do it again. They all say the guys they burn are psycho. LOL not a single one of them is credible. I hadn't heard someone stole her phone and called everyone. LOL looks like I'm not the only one she burned. I hate to see anyone lost to their disease but seeing who she was not using and what she has come to using I wouldn't miss her. I have been around since 1995 and only 3 have ever made me feel that way. She happens to be one of them.

MysterFister
12-01-15, 09:32
Uh, oh okay. Clears it right up. I don't know what you knows but I know' what I know, and that is that I saw Ashley Wendsday and she was skinny. LOL, when banging her could of sworn I saw it poking her from inside, like one of those ridiculous 3 the monster hentai videos. She doesn't have long at this weight.WhT I ment by that is she must have been working off her phone mostly. I have only looked for her while in my travels. Haven't put forth a a serious effort to find her.

MysterFister
12-01-15, 09:35
Yeah because she is usually found sitting on the steps across from the BP,last time I saw her she was talking about how a monger took her phone in called all the men telling them to leave her alone because she belonged to him. I know the SW have a lot going on but some of the Mongers out here are worst, I witnessed alot of stalkers and lunatics down conkling Very Creepy like call the cops Creepy, Bros the broads do tell in the ones with phones record you guys as well! Always remember the same treatment you get no matter how great it is or the numerous times they tell you that your the only one I let Do be. Be, Anal,Golden Shower, Cream pie or Kiss in the mouth your not the only one doing it Please don't ever forget that, You can be cool and stern without being a A $$ hole, sorry for the rant, but I'm assuming somebody needed that.Also I know where she lives but to go to that house would be stupid. To sit outside and wait would be stalking and creepy. I have only looked for her in my travels and I would much rather get her to fess up and do the right thing. Sometimes though these girls are like wild dogs and bite the hand that feeds them and need to be taught a lesson.

CowboysFan
12-01-15, 09:36
CeCe: From Fairhaven by the Bar / Restaurant. 5'7". Light skinned black girl. She has been reported on here by others. Lives up the street. Have seen her three times. I am really attracted to her physically, but she is quite unstable. Had one good experience with her and two that were not so good. I do not think that I will be seeing her anymore. I waited an hour for her last week. She came out of the house high as shit and I knew it wasn't going to go good. She was a freaking Zombie in my car. She got the job done but is was rushed I too had a similar experience with her that has left me to just avoid her. I set up a meeting time hours before and even texted throughout as I'm driving. Once arriving she takes an hour to come out to me. I personally think she jumps into other mongers cars as she walking down to meet. She was so high, she passed out several times. Her hands are taking a beating from something and I almost don't think, I will date again. I've reported on her before. She's been dating for years and the one I know is not 5'7, she's like 5'2. New number from before. She held a number for over a year.

AceKing88
12-01-15, 11:05
I only cruise the Conkling loop and have never seen this one. I have been seeing laurel aka Ashley who has taken a major downward spiral and Courtney who has gone to BP and is now ridiculously over priced so I am looking for some new talent. Around what street and time of day is she found?

Also I know this sounds rather odd but I have not found any SW's who are capable of being fisted. Any Intel on this would be appreciated.I know this is old but Conkling St Michelle the head detective does it, the younger Michelle of the two not to much she doesn't,if you see her pick her up quite sure she would be down.

AceKing88
12-01-15, 14:34
Also I know where she lives but to go to that house would be stupid. To sit outside and wait would be stalking and creepy. I have only looked for her in my travels and I would much rather get her to fess up and do the right thing. Sometimes though these girls are like wild dogs and bite the hand that feeds them and need to be taught a lesson.Treat them accordingly your paying for services get served in move on, To many mongers out here they could care less about losing one Customer yes Customer,Bros these are not house wives, they are as loyal as the dough you give them, once it's gone so are them. Doesn't matter if your know her real name and address it means nothing, like I always say your not the only, I bet the bank she told you that your the only one that knows my name and address Baby. Too many chics out here to ever get caught up in one Bro.

George Novas68
12-01-15, 16:28
The other night I found myself on the loops. Had a few before hand and cruised around a bit. Saw a well covered thing crossig the street and pulled over to het a look. Got a quick glimpse of her face and thought she was cute. Told her to get I. And away we rolled. Did the check and confirmed a cute and clean pie. Said her name was Tammy (Tammi? She is a cute little thing. Pale skin with wild firey hair. Agreed on some mic work and found ourselves a spot. She proceeded to take it all the way. DT'ed and vigorously worked for what seemed like heaven. A good 20 min went by and I started to feel a little bad. She really put in the effort. It was something else. So I said lets do half and half. She agreed and let me go to town. Cute little tush and she was tight!

Finished and dropped her off. Says she lost her phone and I didn't have mine to get her number. Tipped her and dropped her off. Will be looking for her again. Treat her well. She was definitely a slice of heaven.

BigPappay
12-01-15, 16:50
I don't mind sharing numbers when another monger meets the criteria. In fact, I think I'm quite generous with them. I've been burned a couple of times by guys who play games with or cheap out on a girl after I referred them to her. The girls call me back and ask me why the hell I gave their number to this or that asshole. But that's the chance I take. However, I'm getting damned tired of hearing from girls about a guy that I supposedly sent to them when I actually didn't. It has happened many times now with several different girls that a guy contacts her and says he got the number from CLS. These girls trust me and go ahead with the meeting, only to have it turn out badly. It doesn't always turn out badly, but usually it does. Stop being assholes! Stop using my name to get these girls! If you want me to share numbers you have to build your credibility here. If you can't do that then you have to find them on your own. If someone else gives you a number, be straight with the girl and tell her where you got it if she asks. Quit riding on my name!

I'm sure I'm not the only generous monger this has happened to. I know it happened to NT a while ago. Just stop it!We all appreciate your generosity. Don't get all wrapped up in who said what and when. Juz keep in mind it's a game and we're all juz players!

AceKing88
12-01-15, 17:22
We all appreciate your generosity. Don't get all wrapped up in who said what and when. Juz keep in mind it's a game and we're all juz players!Wow That's crazy that another Monger has to use your name to get laid on here. This site is very informative but man some of the things I hear men say is pretty shocking and sad I thought this was a forum for men not Crying women really sad.

Clix
12-01-15, 18:41

I'm sure I'm not the only generous monger this has happened to. I know it happened to NT a while ago. Just stop it!Good Post and Sentiment CLS.

Klove48
12-01-15, 19:22
Hey have any of you guys seen little sara or becky from wash blvd?I saw Becky on two different occasions this last weekend. The 1st was Friday night; she was standing on Wash Blvd looking very loopy. She was so out of it I passed on her because I've never seen her that way before. Saturday night I caught her again, but she looked more "normal" so I made the scoop. Service was on point, but you can see that she is slipping some from what she was after the baby, but the BBBJCIM is still a A to A+. Peace.

Klove48
12-01-15, 19:25
The other night I found myself on the loops. Had a few before hand and cruised around a bit. Saw a well covered thing crossig the street and pulled over to het a look. Got a quick glimpse of her face and thought she was cute. Told her to get I. And away we rolled. Did the check and confirmed a cute and clean pie. Said her name was Tammy (Tammi? She is a cute little thing. Pale skin with wild firey hair. Agreed on some mic work and found ourselves a spot. She proceeded to take it all the way. DT'ed and vigorously worked for what seemed like heaven. A good 20 min went by and I started to feel a little bad. She really put in the effort. It was something else. So I said lets do half and half. She agreed and let me go to town. Cute little tush and she was tight!

Finished and dropped her off. Says she lost her phone and I didn't have mine to get her number. Tipped her and dropped her off. Will be looking for her again. Treat her well. She was definitely a slice of heaven.Which loop did you discover this gem?

BoloBellgrande
12-01-15, 20:47
Joyce has a new place! She's only open for business certain hours though. No more 24/7 service. Oh well, glad she has a place to relax and chill. We all need that.

Tbroi2
12-01-15, 21:58
Forreal. We need to either give or not give. If not, ain't like it's hard for these girls to get found. I mean, if you don't want to share. Marry them. By all means "Capt. Save A hoe" wife them up. Keep them all to yourself. But they don't care either way. I've been called cheap, I've been called generous. Either I give them what they want or less than that. You know what, they keep hitting me back. I could say. 2 , . 4 , . 6 , or. 8 they will keep coming back. They will get as much as they can out you and if you don't got it there are only two choices. Take it, or leave it. Or like most do, call you later and take whatever you got. All they care about it getting the next needle fix, RealTalk. So we don't need to father these hoes. So share forreal. If not, why bother posting and teasing everyone with what you had that no one can get "unless you qualify". What is this, a credit check? But there is my two cents.

raBBit

Geckoman
12-01-15, 23:27
I've seen her a couple of times too. Pretty much same experience. She is streetwise in her negotiations and tried to push up rates. Downside is sometimes her clothing has strong smell of cats.Is this the Danielle you are referring to? If so, what area did you find her and around what time of day? I dated her a couple of times and lost her contact info.

Cls9637
12-02-15, 05:27
Is this the Danielle you are referring to? If so, what area did you find her and around what time of day? I dated her a couple of times and lost her contact info.The original post by Playboy69 was talking about this Daniella.

MysterFister
12-02-15, 06:42
Treat them accordingly your paying for services get served in move on, To many mongers out here they could care less about losing one Customer yes Customer,Bros these are not house wives, they are as loyal as the dough you give them, once it's gone so are them. Doesn't matter if your know her real name and address it means nothing, like I always say your not the only, I bet the bank she told you that your the only one that knows my name and address Baby. Too many chics out here to ever get caught up in one Bro.Not caught up in her and your not getting what I am saying. She fucked up and she needs to repent or get s lesson. It will be what it is. As for the Michelle who is able to be fisted. Which one. I know Shellie who is in rehab and that prime snapper is no where near capable of taking a hand. Ashley did a few time long time ago but she lost interest in the extra tuition a while ago. Do you have a pic of the Michelle your speaking of? Kara says she is able but been having a hard time meeting up with her. Amanda fro. Wilkens can but she went MIA months ago. I guess LE caught up with her. It's nice to find decent quality talent that can dilate to 3. 5"+ to perform it but its hard to find. They either butt fugly or unicorns. Are ya talking about the Michelle from park heights that comes to conkling? She is in mid 30's? I haven't seen her for s while and her phone went dead. Anyway any Intel on capable providers would be nice. Just FYI there are slot who know me in htown and have for over 10 yrs. There are mongers who have traded info with me and had no complaints. So take it for what it's worth and realize occasionally a ***** does someone dirty and if they are not taught s lesson they will continue to do so. Like you said you get what you give.

George Novas68
12-02-15, 09:56
In a way, yeah. It's both for her sake as well as ours. Firstly, openly sharing personal info such as names, pics and phone numbers is allowed in the forum but in my opinion unwise. Hence the private messaging. If we choose to screen whom we give those numbers and any other info to is for her security based on your reputation, how we feel about you. (Weather your crazy, cool, unreliable, a danger, etc) as well as to our benefit in that our providers trust us. When you become a frequent client the dynamics change slightly. Secondly, you do have to earn our trust as well. We don't know you. Could be le, could be a psycho. What we go off of is talk. Yours, providers and fellow mongers. If you can't deal with that then leave. It seems childish to me to take anything on here to heart. Be real and be patient. Stay cool and you'll be alright.

For those that want to know, it was the WW loop by Monroe.

Forreal. We need to either give or not give. If not, ain't like it's hard for these girls to get found. I mean, if you don't want to share. Marry them. By all means "Capt. Save A hoe" wife them up. Keep them all to yourself. But they don't care either way. I've been called cheap, I've been called generous. Either I give them what they want or less than that. You know what, they keep hitting me back. I could say. 2 , . 4 , . 6 , or. 8 they will keep coming back. They will get as much as they can out you and if you don't got it there are only two choices. Take it, or leave it. Or like most do, call you later and take whatever you got. All they care about it getting the next needle fix, RealTalk. So we don't need to father these hoes. So share forreal. If not, why bother posting and teasing everyone with what you had that no one can get "unless you qualify". What is this, a credit check? But there is my two cents.

raBBit

George Novas68
12-02-15, 10:11

raBBitIn a way yeah. It is for the benefit of both the providers and for ourselves. We need to see your cred basically. How much history you have and weather you can be trusted. (Not a psycho, not le, not abusive, etc) Girls have turned dudes down before when they got that feeling of danger. The times when they ignore their sense of caution seems to be the times we hear they're dead or report the abuse they've encountered. We go off your posts, the talk amongst providers and our perception of you. That's how it is and I think it's a good system.

Secondly, this is a forum with opinions. Deal or don't with what people say but I feel it's pretty sad when posts are taken to heart. It's impersonal. But take it how you like.

For those that wanted to know, it was the WW loop close to Monroe.

Kings
12-02-15, 12:27
1) can someone recommend a hotel to stay in overnight and monger from. Tim's and Tip Top aren't necessarily places I'd like to sleep in.

2) can anyone pm the contact of any 3 input WSW or a height weight proportionate BSW.

TrinitHugz
12-02-15, 13:15
I was doing some work around the corner from and Haven st & Pulaski about 20 mins who and saw this WSW I believe. She was wearing a dark blu hoodie and some darkish army print pants. Young too and very good looking. I first saw her up Haven st going around the bend to kresson then back down across Pulaski on the corner of and Haven st. Any one familiar or kno of that particular one. She does look the part because I saw her made a move towards a big rig but he took off and she stopped dead in her tracks and turn right back around facing north haven'st she had to be SW.

Checkumout
12-02-15, 15:11
Is this the Danielle you are referring to? If so, what area did you find her and around what time of day? I dated her a couple of times and lost her contact info.That is the face of the Danielle I no but not the body I have never known her 5 o have that much weight on her but you got the pic.

Checkumout
12-02-15, 15:12
Is this the Danielle you are referring to? If so, what area did you find her and around what time of day? I dated her a couple of times and lost her contact info.That is the face of the Danielle I no but not the body I have never known her to have that much weight on her but you got the pic.

Cnote
12-02-15, 16:10
1) can someone recommend a hotel to stay in overnight and monger from. Tim's and Tip Top aren't necessarily places I'd like to sleep in.

2) can anyone pm the contact of any 3 input WSW or a height weight proportionate BSW.1) Beltway Motel on Washington Blvd. Decent rooms plus has bar and grill attached.

2) Can't help you on this one.

AceKing88
12-02-15, 17:05
Not caught up in her and your not getting what I am saying. She fucked up and she needs to repent or get s lesson. It will be what it is. As for the Michelle who is able to be fisted. Which one. I know Shellie who is in rehab and that prime snapper is no where near capable of taking a hand. Ashley did a few time long time ago but she lost interest in the extra tuition a while ago. Do you have a pic of the Michelle your speaking of? Kara says she is able but been having a hard time meeting up with her. Amanda fro. Wilkens can but she went MIA months ago. I guess LE caught up with her. It's nice to find decent quality talent that can dilate to 3. 5"+ to perform it but its hard to find. They either butt fugly or unicorns. Are ya talking about the Michelle from park heights that comes to conkling? She is in mid 30's? I haven't seen her for s while and her phone went dead. Anyway any Intel on capable providers would be nice. Just FYI there are slot who know me in htown and have for over 10 yrs. There are mongers who have traded info with me and had no complaints. So take it for what it's worth and realize occasionally a ***** does someone dirty and if they are not taught s lesson they will continue to do so. Like you said you get what you give.Cool Bro didn't want to get caught up I've seen guys give up there whole checks to broads that still wouldn't date them but anyway, I forgot about that Michelle with the glasses lives in glen burnie, she is in Hagerstown last I talked to her doing good not her, I noticed you said Shelly haven't seen her in a while Tall Nympho Shelly rite LOL? Hangs up by eastern Ave, she was living on Ponca for a while in the summer had a phone but someone always answered wood good times. But not her either The Michelle I'm speaking of is short came home from the slammer couple years ago could pass for Hispanic on a good day she usually is always walking up and down conkling mostly with a older guy, her services are good in she pretty much down for anything she usually sweats alot when she's getting busy she does it.

BigPappay
12-02-15, 18:03
In a way yeah. It is for the benefit of both the providers and for ourselves. We need to see your cred basically. How much history you have and weather you can be trusted. (Not a psycho, not le, not abusive, etc) Girls have turned dudes down before when they got that feeling of danger. The times when they ignore their sense of caution seems to be the times we hear they're dead or report the abuse they've encountered. We go off your posts, the talk amongst providers and our perception of you. That's how it is and I think it's a good system.

Secondly, this is a forum with opinions. Deal or don't with what people say but I feel it's pretty sad when posts are taken to heart. It's impersonal. But take it how you like.

For those that wanted to know, it was the WW loop close to Monroe.It's up to the whhores to vet their dates, if they don't feel comfortable then they should pass. They have both a dirty job but financially rewarding. If we're paying them 20-40 bucks under the table for 20-30 minutes of work then they're making 80 bucks an hour. Good work by any standards. Happy HOlidays.