PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Crazy Glu
01-22-11, 06:36
OK bruddahz, took one for the team with thick haole Sunny. She's young mid 20s and has cute face and hot lips, but her ass is huge with thick thighs and calfs. Did backroom for $$ yeah I prolly overpaid and wuz slow too. She asked for $$$. Howz that! OK, so she gives me good BBBJ and DATY, then I bang her covered. First mish then she ontop, then she wanted k9.

Dis is where it gets weird. She bends over for k9, and I get nasty and go into lick her puss. Their must be something about fat chicks, but it seemed like she was sweatin from all the pounding and the sweat mustuv gone down her ass crack an into her puss. Maybe fat chicks get some kind of stank shet discharge fluid floatin around the deep folds of the ass, because when the puss tasted like salty shet, just like I took a bite of a shet tube steak. Ho my mouth tasted like shet fo sure. I wanted to taste nasty pussy but tasted like ass. I couldn't breath from my nose, because the taste would come out. Couldn't breath from my mouth, because the whiffs tasted like salty stale doodoo.

Just banged her doggy and blew my nut. She gave me one towel to wipe my tiny dingaling, but instead wiped my tongue and mout off. Yes its gross, because who knows where the towel has been. But then again, my mouth tasted like sewer.

Mahaloz, JzAw man brother Jzjz,

Dang I feel bad for ya bro. But hey thanks for taking one for the team =) I'm not trying to make you pissed off but if we ever meet let me know I'll buy you some beers & some breath mints so you can get rid of that awfull taste in your mouth bro.

Peace CG

Skateboarder
01-22-11, 10:48
Crazy / Hypo,

Howzit.

I remember a Tina a the old Misty II. Was a dancer there also a tennis player. Hypo's description matches. Wondering if this is the same one at Saigon.Tina is the ultimate MILF. Her body is so completely off the hook for a woman in her mid to late 40's! And she has a good looking face to go along with it. She's the epitome os SEXY!

NinjaLurker
01-23-11, 16:50
Hello, to all. Mahalo for all of your insights.

Have been to Misty's during the day usually sit at the bar. Met Julie (not sure of name) , older viet, day time bartender on Sundays. Shows the bad effects gravity does to the store bought stuff over the years. Took me to a booth. BBBJ, CFS. Was under $$ including the drinks I bought earlier sitting at the bar. Saw her a month later, told me that her roommate moved out so I can see here at her home.

There's a nicer looking day time bartender on Sat. Think might be korean. Slightly younger. She sat on the cooler to get closer to me (this is across the bar). When things got slower, she came on my side of the bar to rub me and try to get me to go to the booth. I did not have the time. Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's worth it.

Hello Kitty
01-23-11, 21:45
Anybody remember that strip bar in pearlcity behind cutter ford on Hekaha st? I think the name was Club Pearlridge. The dancers would take shower on stage.

Big Jimm
01-24-11, 03:35
I heard that whoever taking over the other half of SP, was going bring in some girls that used to work at Asia / SL.Talked with a girl named V (Vee) today when I stopped into a Viet Bar. She mentioned SP3 will have a grand opening next Friday. She is co-owner with Johnny. Nice gal. Bought me a drink ($20. 00 shot).

And when I think back. Have seen her off and on for over one year. Even bought her drinks.

Never knew who she was.

Place I hang out at has many bar owners. Etc that visit. It is a true Vietnamese bar.

And I am being a little obtuse has my cover on here has been blown. Apparently due to some of our fellow Mongerers. And yes. I have been receiving feedback on reports. Phone calls. Threats.

Bigdog808
01-24-11, 05:15
Went to Princess Palace a few times. Lots of good looking local girls in there. But. No play. Lots of tease even when sitting with them at the bar, showing you their tits to get more drinks. One would even let me rub her pussy through her close and tell me the she was horny. When I told her I can take care of that problem she asked for another drink. More teasing and more drinks but no action. Also as reported in older post, most of the girls hace Boy friends. Spent way too much money there should have gone to an AMP or BP for the sure thing.

Warrior12
01-24-11, 06:02
Anybody remember that strip bar in pearlcity behind cutter ford on Hekaha st? I think the name was Club Pearlridge. The dancers would take shower on stage.It may have been named Club Rose at one time and owned by the former owner of the original Club Rose. The place was being extorted by the Liquor Commissioner who got fired and then was almost rehired by Aloha Stadium. What a crock of shit the local government is here.

In the end this place was owned by the same owners of Club Lagoon. I only went there a couple of times and it was hit or miss.

Crazy Glu
01-24-11, 06:25
Hello, to all. Mahalo for all of your insights.

Have been to Misty's during the day usually sit at the bar. Met Julie (not sure of name) , older viet, day time bartender on Sundays. Shows the bad effects gravity does to the store bought stuff over the years. Took me to a booth. BBBJ, CFS. Was under $$ including the drinks I bought earlier sitting at the bar. Saw her a month later, told me that her roommate moved out so I can see here at her home.

There's a nicer looking day time bartender on Sat. Think might be korean. Slightly younger. She sat on the cooler to get closer to me (this is across the bar). When things got slower, she came on my side of the bar to rub me and try to get me to go to the booth. I did not have the time. Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's worth it. Brahda NinjaLurker.

I think you're talking about "Ann", she's a Viet. Although I've heard she does play, but as I've found out also "Tina" from there plays but THESE 2 actually have to get to know you. I don't know how true this is but. Hey guess you got to invest a little $ & time (check um out) As with ALL girls / ladies you got to do some investigating of your own to see if she would take care.

Stay Safe & Aloha CG

NinjaLurker
01-24-11, 15:07
Brahda NinjaLurker.

I think you're talking about "Ann", she's a Viet. Although I've heard she does play, but as I've found out also "Tina" from there plays but THESE 2 actually have to get to know you. I don't know how true this is but. Hey guess you got to invest a little $ & time (check um out) As with ALL girls / ladies you got to do some investigating of your own to see if she would take care.

Stay Safe & Aloha CGThanks CG. I'll check her out again, but after reading your posts about Tina at SPIII, I'd like to see her again. That body was hot back in the Mysty II days. Curious to check it out 20 years later. LOL.

The other one I remember from Mysty II is Rena. She opened a bar on Kapahulu. Actually, that's where I first met Eyvette, the MS at Cache. She was her bartender.

Dr Hawaii
01-28-11, 17:22
OK bruddahz, took one for the team with thick haole Sunny. She's young mid 20s and has cute face and hot lips, but her ass is huge with thick thighs and calfs. Did backroom for $$ yeah I prolly overpaid and wuz slow too. She asked for $$$. Howz that! OK, so she gives me good BBBJ and DATY, then I bang her covered. First mish then she ontop, then she wanted k9.

Dis is where it gets weird. She bends over for k9, and I get nasty and go into lick her puss. Their must be something about fat chicks, but it seemed like she was sweatin from all the pounding and the sweat mustuv gone down her ass crack an into her puss. Maybe fat chicks get some kind of stank shet discharge fluid floatin around the deep folds of the ass, because when the puss tasted like salty shet, just like I took a bite of a shet tube steak. Ho my mouth tasted like shet fo sure. I wanted to taste nasty pussy but tasted like ass. I couldn't breath from my nose, because the taste would come out. Couldn't breath from my mouth, because the whiffs tasted like salty stale doodoo.

Just banged her doggy and blew my nut. She gave me one towel to wipe my tiny dingaling, but instead wiped my tongue and mout off. Yes its gross, because who knows where the towel has been. But then again, my mouth tasted like sewer.

Mahaloz, Jzthanks for the report. ROFLMAO! Needless to say, I'm staying away from this chick!

Dh

Woweee
01-31-11, 09:17
Hey guys, anyone got any reports on Cindy (Sindee) at Mistys?

Was tipping her at the stage for a bit and she came off as really bitchy imo. Didn't even do shit on stage really, and after 5 mins asked me if I wanted to go to a table. I ask her how much and she says $100. I laughed and said "you expensive". She told me,"you don't know nothing, no sense respond back to you". I asked her why she being so pushy. She then told me this would be her last song dancing, I told her mine too and I stood up and left.

It doesn't sound so bad when I type it out but she really had this bitchy tone and not a sweet or appreciative type of demeanor at all. Almost like she was entitled to guys spending money on her.

Anyway, just wanted to see if you guys had the same experience w / her or if it was just an off night for her. She is one of the better looking girls there imo.

Sports Night
01-31-11, 20:02
Stopped by the two biggies to check out new talent from out of town for Probowl. Dropped by RZ on fri, nada, slow, nada. Did not see any new or even the prime time local talent. Sad, maybe they worked sat but for me that was RZ's one shot. Hit FN on thu and sat. 16 new girls, most blond, from Seattle, California etc. Good quality, Payton the outstanding lady, busy from the moment she steps on stage. Sadly after they figure laps are no go, private dance is lame, no real champagne action, some were doing their best at the tip stage but had a mental block on showing nani for dollar tips and getting close to customers. One hottie never took her bottoms off yet guys still tipped her. Maybe should instruct these guys on boycotting for the long term good. Overall FN did well it seems.

Hypo Luxa
02-02-11, 07:18
It doesn't sound so bad when I type it out...Actually, you've sufficiently written it out to paint a pretty shitty picture.

Thanks for the heads up!

BradJones
02-02-11, 17:59
Anyone go to the strip club, Hawaii by Night in Waikiki? There is a cute, little / petite, Russian girl who dances there. About 5'4".110lbs. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I heard some crazy / nasty stories about her but I just want to make sure if they are true before I ask her. Any info on her would be great! Does anyone know if she plays?

Darkman808
02-02-11, 20:34
Anyone go to the strip club, Hawaii by Night in Waikiki? There is a cute, little / petite, Russian girl who dances there. About 5'4".110lbs. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I heard some crazy / nasty stories about her but I just want to make sure if they are true before I ask her. Any info on her would be great! Does anyone know if she plays?Go read my reply in the "Waikiki" sub forum.

PM me if you get a good lead on her.

Thanks in advance

Phreekstyle
02-03-11, 17:42
Friend of mine setup a stripper from this website http://www.strippers2gohawaii.com/ Says that its been around since 2003. Booked a girl named Roxy from the site. Bachelor party is this weekend so I guess the report will follow this weekend. I doubt that there will be any play offered but if the girl looks anything like she does in the pics I will definately bookmark this page and try to have more Bachelor parties in the future. God Bless the internet! How did we ever get laid without it?

Peach Skoal
02-04-11, 05:06
Is she the one that has "real" big tits? Mid 30s? If so she is usually pretty cool.

Hey guys, anyone got any reports on Cindy (Sindee) at Mistys?

Was tipping her at the stage for a bit and she came off as really bitchy imo. Didn't even do shit on stage really, and after 5 mins asked me if I wanted to go to a table. I ask her how much and she says $100. I laughed and said "you expensive". She told me,"you don't know nothing, no sense respond back to you". I asked her why she being so pushy. She then told me this would be her last song dancing, I told her mine too and I stood up and left.

It doesn't sound so bad when I type it out but she really had this bitchy tone and not a sweet or appreciative type of demeanor at all. Almost like she was entitled to guys spending money on her.

Anyway, just wanted to see if you guys had the same experience w / her or if it was just an off night for her. She is one of the better looking girls there imo.

Hypo Luxa
02-05-11, 03:08
If they were enterprising, they'd have video of each girl dancing for a minute. Hard to tell how a girl really looks or performs from one pic.

Friend of mine setup a stripper from this website.

http://www.strippers2gohawaii.com/

Says that its been around since 2003. Booked a girl named Roxy from the site. Bachelor party is this weekend so I guess the report will follow this weekend. I doubt that there will be any play offered but if the girl looks anything like she does in the pics I will definately bookmark this page and try to have more Bachelor parties in the future. God Bless the internet! How did we ever get laid without it?

CheapCharlie
02-06-11, 05:57
Checked out SP last night after I stopped at Mistys first. I was surprised that Mistys was pretty busy, in fact was so busy only stayed for 20 mins. When I get to SP was like the last time I was there, dead, dead, dead! Must've had total of 10 people in there, including myself. Cindy (old haggard looking one with bleached hair) and another skank were dancing onstage. After they were finished this hot looking amazon went on. This girl must have been about 6 ft. With heels, black hair past shoulders, double Ds and in her early 30s. She also had a honu tattoo on her chest. Decided to tip her and seemed to like playing games. I asked her what her name was and told me to guess, threw out couple typical stripper names and she settled on Cherry. On the last bill that I gave her she put it in between her boobs and man those babies felt hard! Went back to my seat and watched Lisa sit at the bar like a dumbass the whole time I was there. She gave me the evil eye couple times, but mostly sat at the bar looking sad and bored. Felt kinda sorry for her, then remembered how she ripped me off the last time and felt smugly satisfied that she didn't have any customers. But who knows, maybe some dumbass or asses came later on and spent some $$$ on her.

Uki Eater
02-06-11, 06:33
Friend of mine setup a stripper from this website.

http://www.strippers2gohawaii.com/

Says that its been around since 2003. Booked a girl named Roxy from the site. Bachelor party is this weekend so I guess the report will follow this weekend. I doubt that there will be any play offered but if the girl looks anything like she does in the pics I will definately bookmark this page and try to have more Bachelor parties in the future. God Bless the internet! How did we ever get laid without it? We went with them a few years ago for a bachelor party also. We did two girls. Each of them came in separate cars. One of them was a local Filipino chick and another a white chick. A guy dropped off the Filipino one and the white chick came with this other white dude, not sure who he was whether he was the BF, brother or just a friend. But, he was there the whole time. The Filipino one I remember her from FN. Before it started, they collected the money upfront. I forgot how much it was. Overall, it wasnt that great. No play from any of them. It was just typical where they danced, stripped, make out. The white chick did a masturbation thing on herself. The white chick didn't look as good In person compared to the photo on the website.

Rob Mihada
02-06-11, 14:30
Went to Lagoon to check out the scene. Met a hostess by the name of Ida. Older filipina, late 40's, maybe early 50's. Hard to miss since she's one of a few that has braces. Bought her a drink since there were no dancers there. Just tease, no play.

Anyways, the reason I post is to ask my fellow peeps out there "What really happened to that place?" I used to love going there when it used to be all about ghetto, big black booty chicks. I forgot the name of it but it wasn't Lagoon. That place is what I imagined Hotlanta stripbars would be like. It was definitely one of a kind on this island. Now I can't find girls like that anywhere. Can anyone point me in the direction where I may find big black booty girls that can actually dance. Those where entertaining years. Thanks.

Also, anyone knows what happened to the hot hapa bartender that used to work there, maybe 6 months ago. That chick was cool with epic hooters. Great eyecandy while drinking a beer there. Closest to a perfect 10 that I have seen in awhile. I always thought her body would be similar to Rock Za's Robin but I never saw her naked. Think she went by the name Ashley.

Bigboner
02-07-11, 00:42
How's the new half of SP3? Anyone check it out yet?

Dj Platinum
02-07-11, 02:38
Went to Lagoon to check out the scene. Met a hostess by the name of Ida. Older filipina, late 40's, maybe early 50's. Hard to miss since she's one of a few that has braces. Bought her a drink since there were no dancers there. Just tease, no play.

Anyways, the reason I post is to ask my fellow peeps out there "What really happened to that place?" I used to love going there when it used to be all about ghetto, big black booty chicks. I forgot the name of it but it wasn't Lagoon. That place is what I imagined Hotlanta stripbars would be like. It was definitely one of a kind on this island. Now I can't find girls like that anywhere. Can anyone point me in the direction where I may find big black booty girls that can actually dance. Those where entertaining years. Thanks.If you are into big booty girls, try Dancers located at Sand Island Access Road.

DJP

Zzzzzzz
02-07-11, 11:24
How's the new half of SP3? Anyone check it out yet?Checked it out last week. The entrance is on the Keeaumoku side, but can be accessed through that hallway that passes between Diamond, SP, and this new place. Pretty packed when I dropped in, with a mostly moke-kine crowd and a lot of old Viet dudes. In terms of talent, there were only about five girls in sight and they were all busy. Amongst them was a 5'8"ish hapa girl with a bigger body and some huge boobs, a very average looking 20-something VBG, and one (just one) hot, petite VBG with straight black hair.

Bartender wasn't great looking, and aside from the one petite girl, I was pretty disappointed with the whole place. Smoking inside is allowed. I probably won't go back. At least the vibe in SP3 has some energy, whereas this place was like stepping into a dark room in Waianae.

Hwnfrontier
02-07-11, 16:51
If you are into big booty girls, try Dancers located at Sand Island Access Road.

DJPDidn't dancers close a few years ago.

Darkman808
02-07-11, 17:09
If you are into big booty girls, try Dancers located at Sand Island Access Road.

DJPDancers closed a long time ago; unless it recently re-opened?

But certain it's pau.

Jan Fortifore
02-07-11, 19:15

Anyways, the reason I post is to ask my fellow peeps out there "What really happened to that place?" I used to love going there when it used to be all about ghetto, big black booty chicks. I forgot the name of it but it wasn't Lagoon. That place is what I imagined Hotlanta stripbars would be like. It was definitely one of a kind on this island. Now I can't find girls like that anywhere. Can anyone point me in the direction where I may find big black booty girls that can actually dance. Those where entertaining years. Thanks.

Also, anyone knows what happened to the hot hapa bartender that used to work there, maybe 6 months ago. That chick was cool with epic hooters. Great eyecandy while drinking a beer there. Closest to a perfect 10 that I have seen in awhile. I always thought her body would be similar to Rock Za's Robin but I never saw her naked. Think she went by the name Ashley. I have two suggestions for you. First, try Princess Palace in Pearl City, below Flamingo's. There are many African-American dancers shaking their money-makers. My other suggestion is Electro's also in Pearl City, just down the street in the DH direction. There are at least one plump sistah there. Good luck!

Laaate!

Jay Dubblefoh

Johnny14
02-07-11, 19:50
I have two suggestions for you. First, try Princess Palace in Pearl City, below Flamingo's. There are many African-American dancers shaking their money-makers. My other suggestion is Electro's also in Pearl City, just down the street in the DH direction. There are at least on plump sistah there. Good luck!

Laaate!

Jay DubblefohYeah dude, if you're looking for some hot chocolate heifers with plenty of booty shaking meat, go to Princess Palace! They got some really big ones over there all the meat you can handle plus some. Not just the Black Angus ones, some local titas too, plenty cushion for the pushin.

But they have a cover charge. Or you can check out "Electros" just a little down Kamehameha highway on the right heading towards Honolulu. If the "sista" likes you, a face full of booty can be had right on the stage. I once seen a guy get spanked with his own belt on stage by one heifer local who must be at least 200 pounds easy.

Another friend of mine who likes um big and black ran back after she back ended into his face but forgot to wipe her a$$ he got a good whiff. Man it can get nasty, but if that's what you're looking for. Have a nasty night!

RickJames808
02-07-11, 21:42

Also, anyone knows what happened to the hot hapa bartender that used to work there, maybe 6 months ago. That chick was cool with epic hooters. Great eyecandy while drinking a beer there. Closest to a perfect 10 that I have seen in awhile. I always thought her body would be similar to Rock Za's Robin but I never saw her naked. Think she went by the name Ashley. I second or third Electro's. The is a chick there by the name of AJ who is right up your alley. Very friendly, cool person. There is also a very light skinned chick there (almost looks white) who has a first rate badonkadonk! There is one blonde headed white girl there who could give her a run for her money but she hasn't been around lately.

RJ

Phreekstyle
02-07-11, 22:04
We went with them a few years ago for a bachelor party also. We did two girls. Each of them came in separate cars. One of them was a local Filipino chick and another a white chick. A guy dropped off the Filipino one and the white chick came with this other white dude, not sure who he was whether he was the BF, brother or just a friend. But, he was there the whole time. The Filipino one I remember her from FN. Before it started, they collected the money upfront. I forgot how much it was. Overall, it wasnt that great. No play from any of them. It was just typical where they danced, stripped, make out. The white chick did a masturbation thing on herself. The white chick didn't look as good In person compared to the photo on the website.Went to the Bachelor party with High Hopes but they soon came crashing down when the girl arrived she was hella cute and all but she came late (an hour late. WTF? Even strippers are on Hawaiian Time?) she did her thing and apologized for the lateness by getting like 13 dudes into 939 for free. (whopee!) overall, not worth the money and hassle. I think that we need an escort service that does dancers and escorts so that the "dancers" could work up the hormones then upsell the escorts at an incall for additional fees. If I were starting an escort service that's how I'd do it anyways.

Hello Kitty
02-07-11, 22:35
If you go there before 7:00pm You don't have to pay cover charge at Princess Palace.

Bigboner
02-08-11, 00:38
Checked it out last week. The entrance is on the Keeaumoku side, but can be accessed through that hallway that passes between Diamond, SP, and this new place. Pretty packed when I dropped in, with a mostly moke-kine crowd and a lot of old Viet dudes. In terms of talent, there were only about five girls in sight and they were all busy. Amongst them was a 5'8"ish hapa girl with a bigger body and some huge boobs, a very average looking 20-something VBG, and one (just one) hot, petite VBG with straight black hair.

Bartender wasn't great looking, and aside from the one petite girl, I was pretty disappointed with the whole place. Smoking inside is allowed. I probably won't go back. At least the vibe in SP3 has some energy, whereas this place was like stepping into a dark room in Waianae.Thanks! Did they make it non alcoholic / alcoholic like the old Centerfolds / Crystal Palace set up? That way they can make some extra $ from the private dances?

Dj Platinum
02-08-11, 11:54
Dancers closed a long time ago; unless it recently re-opened?

But certain it's pau. Well, I guess that's how long it's been since I was at that dump.

All I remember was lots of over-weight girls (=bib booty) and maybe one or two worth tipping.

Didn't realize it was closed. My bad.

Peace,

DJP

Johnny14
02-08-11, 21:08
Well, I guess that's how long it's been since I was at that dump.

All I remember was lots of over-weight girls (=bib booty) and maybe one or two worth tipping.

Didn't realize it was closed. My bad.

Peace,

DJPRoger that, back in those days I used to see some fat haole chicks strutting their cellulite thighs on stage. I think most were lonely Navy military wifes making some extra money and getting "some" on the side while the husbands are deployed on some ship.

There was one decent Filipino one, but she drank like a fish after two drinks I split. That place is some storage place and just down from there is a bar that plays live jazz / rock on Friday nights, got to check it out soon and report back.

Rob Mihada
02-09-11, 13:56
Thanks for the leads fellas. Checked out princess palace. That place is definitely not short on ghetto booty. First thing that caught my eye was this gianormous white / local girl with an ass for days. Young girl, goes by the name of Tiffinay. Seemed cool. Trying to feel it out there since I haven't been there in awhile, but I'm pretty sure I would be hard pressed to get any kind of action without young girl drama. Too old for that shit. Then a black chick steps on stage. Totally forgot her name but she said she's from Trinidad. Booty was big, round and beautiful. But her dance moves didn't really do it for me like the black girls@the old Lagoon. Hopefully I can find a big, black booty dancer that plays for pay someday. The search continues.

Peace out.

Kitie Carson
02-10-11, 00:40
Been looking for recent info on HBN off Kuhio. Anyone been recently? Searched forum but could not find any info.

H Mobius
02-10-11, 04:53
Been looking for recent info on HBN off Kuhio. Anyone been recently? Searched forum but could not find any info.There are some recent reports in the Waikiki section of the forum.

Hentai Man
02-10-11, 06:39
Go read my reply in the "Waikiki" sub forum.

PM me if you get a good lead on her.

Thanks in advanceI saw her there about two months ago. She is pretty cute. She is always wary if you are LE at first, so you have to do some things to reassure her (touch her boobs, I guess). I think she does OK lap dances, but not as dirty as some of the other girls.

Hentai Man
02-10-11, 06:44
Been looking for recent info on HBN off Kuhio. Anyone been recently? Searched forum but could not find any info.They probably have the best lap dances in Honolulu, IMHO. But selection is not that great. Maybe only two or three girls that are worth dropping the money for a lap dance. There is one cute brazillan girl there who looks like Penelope Cruz. She is very fun to talk to. Lap dances are pretty basic. Just grinding on your lap. No real extra play. Place is kinda dirty. No real privacy in the lap dance booths either, but no one cares since all you can get is just grab ass anyways.

Johnny14
02-10-11, 14:58
Thanks for the leads fellas. Checked out princess palace. That place is definitely not short on ghetto booty. First thing that caught my eye was this gianormous white / local girl with an ass for days. Young girl, goes by the name of Tiffinay. Seemed cool. Trying to feel it out there since I haven't been there in awhile, but I'm pretty sure I would be hard pressed to get any kind of action without young girl drama. Too old for that shit. Then a black chick steps on stage. Totally forgot her name but she said she's from Trinidad. Booty was big, round and beautiful. But her dance moves didn't really do it for me like the black girls@the Old Lagoon. Hopefully I can find a big, black booty dancer that plays for pay someday. The search continues.

Peace out. Hey dude, maybe next time you should tell that black chick how to do her moves on stage that turns you on! Call that "constructive" input, then when she gets more comfortable, you can really give her the "real input" from your johnny to her missy. Yeah brother. Straight down the Mississippi! Yeee ha.

Or go ask the bouncer about some booty action, he'll probably know something. Maybe I'll ask my friends who work at Electro for dancers that fit your profile, never been there for awhile.

Tsunami69
02-11-11, 03:03
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/115821624.html

Caught his in the Advertiser today. I won't insult your intelligence by re-hashing as I know you can read it for yourself. I just don't know why we as a society or Honolulu in particular is so concerned when there are way bigger issues and problems than what goes on between 2 consenting adults inside of a private establishment.

Incogfilipino
02-11-11, 03:40

Caught his in the Advertiser today. I won't insult your intelligence by re-hashing as I know you can read it for yourself. I just don't know why we as a society or Honolulu in particular is so concerned when there are way bigger issues and problems than what goes on between 2 consenting adults inside of a private establishment.I was just about to post about that. Legalizing prostitution might not be the best thing morally, but would definitely make it a safer environment for both the girls involved and the customers like us, as well as providing some tax dollars.

LE has some priority issues, like the bill that was proposed (and died) about aftermarket stereos. I hate the stupid young guys pounding their car stereos down the street also but it's the responsibility of LE to issue tickets for noise pollution not banning them outright. I buy a nice system for my car but don't pound it.

If two consenting adults want to exchange money for some action, I don't see that as wrong at all. You end up paying for sex no matter if you are in a relationship or if you are getting an escort.

Smokin Gun
02-11-11, 05:56
They probably have the best lap dances in Honolulu, IMHO. But selection is not that great. Maybe only two or three girls that are worth dropping the money for a lap dance. There is one cute brazillan girl there who looks like Penelope Cruz. She is very fun to talk to. Lap dances are pretty basic. Just grinding on your lap. No real extra play. Place is kinda dirty. No real privacy in the lap dance booths either, but no one cares since all you can get is just grab ass anyways.Love fondling those tits! Some even allow some pussy touching. Closest thing we've got my visit to 2001 Odyssey and Mons Venus in Tampa. Just wish they had more girls.

Rico80
02-11-11, 17:20

Ocolumbo
02-11-11, 20:31
I was just about to post about that. Legalizing prostitution might not be the best thing morally, but would definitely make it a safer environment for both the girls involved and the customers like us, as well as providing some tax dollars.

LE has some priority issues, like the bill that was proposed (and died) about aftermarket stereos. I hate the stupid young guys pounding their car stereos down the street also but it's the responsibility of LE to issue tickets for noise pollution not banning them outright. I buy a nice system for my car but don't pound it.

If two consenting adults want to exchange money for some action, I don't see that as wrong at all. You end up paying for sex no matter if you are in a relationship or if you are getting an escort. This happens because you have a prosecutor in bed with radical and militant feminist group trying to rescue all women from the oppression of men. Pacific Alliance to Stop Slavery.

Not only is decriminalization, let alone legalization, much farther away than ever, you have bills at the legislature that will change the whole complexion of prostitution in Hawaii if passed. On the surface these bills are aimed at stopping human trafficking and sex slavery. All decent and moral humans would not argue against that. But the bills are pushed by this group that sees all prostitution, whether or not pimps, trafficking or slaver are involved, through the lenses of fanatical and ideological and uncompromising feminism. They see any and all women who exchange sex for money as having been coerced or manipulated, no exception, and no discussion allowed. Got to watch these bills very carefully and write to the politicians and warn them about the ideological agenda of this activist group. The group talks about "family tourism," as opposed to "pimp tourism," but the group is anti-family. The feminist motivation of the group that seeks to "rescue" all women in prostitution comes from the same source that supports abortion on demand and partial birth abortion. It is a radical and uncompromising and extremist and fanatical perspective on women's rights and women reproductive rights. Some of their supporters may be religious or Christian, but the core of the group is motivated by radical and militant feminism. And they are trying to dictate their views on Hawaii.

Find out more about these bills on the group's website. Write to the prosecutor and other politicians, identified on the website, and warn them about the actual agenda of this group. Hawaii does not need mainland missionaries treating native Hawaiians as "naked savages" 150 years ago. Hawaii does not need now a radical activist group, pretending to be pro-family when it is not, trying to change the ways hostess bars, massage parlors and AMPs have conducted business for decades in Hawaii. Fanatical ideologues will never accept "the facts of life" that reasonable and compromising humans would. Write to the politicians now and tell them not to mess with local and Asian-influenced culture of Hawaii that has accepted hostess bars, massage parlors and AMPs as part of society for decades. They can go after scumbags pimps and evil human traffickers, but tell them to leave everything else alone and not be in bed with a fanatical and extremist feminist group and do their bidding.

Night Colors
02-11-11, 23:24
about 20 bills this state house session mention prostition. of them the only one so far that has passed committee dealing with the subjuct is hb497. many of the others will die in a matter of days via the "first lateral" cutoff. as it is written hb497 only seeks to clearify language for sex trafficing involving ****, fraud, force, or coersion. unless i'm missing something, as it is written it shouldn't be a change for prostitution involving two consenting adults.

as i've stated before, i don't "monger", but i see no problem in others enjoying adult consent prostitution. as for club sandy, le was out of line. no one was ****, no force was involved, and it was done out of public view.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2011/bills/hb497_.htm

Member #3973
02-11-11, 23:53

The undercover cops bought 6 drinks before negotiating to go to the back room for $$ to get.

"everything". Bet he had an enjoyable time getting "ready" for the bust. What a waste of.

Time and tax $, although Club Sandy's fine will reimburse most of it. Wonder how much "research" LE had to do before they did their bust.

Olomana
02-12-11, 04:16
I like how the officer waited till she undressed and was giving him a lap dance before 'signaling for the arrest'. Granted my knowledge of the law comes from watching reruns of COPS on TV, but once she had agreed to have sex for money the law was broken and he could of arrested her, right? Certainly after she accepted the money, but he waited till she was grinding up on him. I hope they let her get dressed before taking her to processing and she didn't have to wear one of those plastic jump suits they have.

The undercover cops bought 6 drinks before negotiating to go to the back room for $$ to get.

"everything". Bet he had an enjoyable time getting "ready" for the bust. What a waste of.

Time and tax $, although Club Sandy's fine will reimburse most of it. Wonder how much "research" LE had to do before they did their bust.

Memahu
02-12-11, 06:14

Time and tax $, although Club Sandy's fine will reimburse most of it. Wonder how much "research" LE had to do before they did their bust. Maybe the LE's budget should be run like a medical insurance company. Busting strip bars, AMP's, or prostitution would be considered as cosmetic surgery and not covered. They can still go through with their busts, but it's on their own time and money.

CheapCharlie
02-12-11, 08:17

Caught his in the Advertiser today. I won't insult your intelligence by re-hashing as I know you can read it for yourself. I just don't know why we as a society or Honolulu in particular is so concerned when there are way bigger issues and problems than what goes on between 2 consenting adults inside of a private establishment. I probably guessing they talking about Shasha who got busted, right? She admitted she got busted, but gave some BS about how she didn't do anything wrong.

H Mobius
02-12-11, 15:28
I probably guessing they talking about Shasha who got busted, right? She admitted she got busted, but gave some BS about how she didn't do anything wrong.Isn't she the one who treated you like crap? What goes around comes around. A girl once told me what it's like once in the station; they take tremendous amounts of crap (dirty talk) from officers and get ganged-up on. Actually a male coworker who got DUI said the same thing, but in his instance they were picking a fight with him.

IMHO Brother Candy Addict is the Holiday Inn law enforcement expert, but I think they "research" for a while to build a stronger case so it sticks, kind of like how Narc makes multiple purchases to build trust before busting the ring rather than just one guy after the first purchase. Waiting until she started the "grinding" allows them to add 'lewd and immoral conduct' to the charges.

I once overheard two mokes who claimed to be ex-HPD comment on traffic pullovers; "No pullum ova right away, followum samoa den you catch um doing moa stuffs, buss om fo erryting."

Just my 2 cents.

CheapCharlie
02-12-11, 17:24
Isn't she the one who treated you like crap? What goes around comes around. A girl once told me what it's like once in the station; they take tremendous amounts of crap (dirty talk) from officers and get ganged-up on. Actually a male coworker who got DUI said the same thing, but in his instance they were picking a fight with him.

IMHO Brother Candy Addict is the Holiday Inn law enforcement expert, but I think they "research" for a while to build a stronger case so it sticks, kind of like how Narc makes multiple purchases to build trust before busting the ring rather than just one guy after the first purchase. Waiting until she started the "grinding" allows them to add 'lewd and immoral conduct' to the charges.

I once overheard two mokes who claimed to be ex-HPD comment on traffic pullovers;"No pullum over right away, followum samoa den you catch um doing moa stuffs, buss om fo erryting."

Just my 2 cents. They all treat me like crap.

Kitie Carson
02-13-11, 13:20
Left a Hostess bar and walked to SC called club" la femme","femme" or something like that. Girls sitting around on each stage. Got me a drink and sat at stage w / an Asian dance. Nice skinny body, small tits. Nice dancing but I was just giving her $'s to dance in front of me. Repeated with a couple of other dancers, but could tell no mileage here so left.

Walked around and got turned around, but somehow ended up in a Strip Bar in back of the parking lot. Do not remember the name but had couple of Asian gals in there. Only 3 other guys in there and no one at stage for dancer. I got drink and went to stage, and dancer asked me if I had been here before. As I am a seasoned veteran, w / o skipping I said yes, and wanted to sit in booth near stage, she asked me if I wanted her to come too and I said yes of course. She came over with little red dress on and sat down and placed hand on my leg. I did same and was feeling her thigh up to her panties while small talking with her. I asked her about private dances and she pointed to corner, and said"you want everything", I said how much and she quoted $$. I laughed and said no and she said"what you want" I countered with BJ we settled on $. We went to the corner out of sight from everyone and proceeded to fool around. She had nice fake ones with big suckable nipples and she unbuttoned my shirt, I got out of my shorts and underwear and she proceeded to cover me up and go to town. Was playing rubbing my fingers around her ass, tried to do FIV but she pulled my hand up. She did allow me to lightly play with her asshole though. She was sucking like a champ and I came back with 40 more for sex and she agreed.

Siting in small booth in corner she sat on me RCG and rode for a few minutes then she said she wanted to lay down. She proceeded to lay on back on booth seat and I got on top and finished.

She cleaned me up and left. I got dressed and went back to floor and sat back down. She came back over and sat down, she kinda straddled me and let me suck on her nipples out of the view of others for a minute or so.

Overall $.4 for CBJ CFS. Little bar out of the way, but definitely worth it. Again don't know how or where it is again but near the 1st SC in my report.

H Mobius
02-13-11, 22:18
Left a Hostess bar and walked to SC called club" la femme","femme" or something like that. Girls sitting around on each stage. Got me a drink and sat at stage w / an Asian dance. Nice skinny body, small tits. Nice dancing but I was just giving her $'s to dance in front of me. Repeated with a couple of other dancers, but could tell no mileage here so left.

Walked around and got turned around, but somehow ended up in a Strip Bar in back of the parking lot. Do not remember the name but had couple of Asian gals in there. Only 3 other guys in there and no one at stage for dancer. I got drink and went to stage, and dancer asked me if I had been here before. As I am a seasoned veteran, w / o skipping I said yes, and wanted to sit in booth near stage, she asked me if I wanted her to come too and I said yes of course. She came over with little red dress on and sat down and placed hand on my leg. I did same and was feeling her thigh up to her panties while small talking with her. I asked her about private dances and she pointed to corner, and said"you want everything", I said how much and she quoted $$. I laughed and said no and she said"what you want" I countered with BJ we settled on $. We went to the corner out of sight from everyone and proceeded to fool around. She had nice fake ones with big suckable nipples and she unbuttoned my shirt, I got out of my shorts and underwear and she proceeded to cover me up and go to town. Was playing rubbing my fingers around her ass, tried to do FIV but she pulled my hand up. She did allow me to lightly play with her asshole though. She was sucking like a champ and I came back with 40 more for sex and she agreed.

Siting in small booth in corner she sat on me RCG and rode for a few minutes then she said she wanted to lay down. She proceeded to lay on back on booth seat and I got on top and finished.

She cleaned me up and left. I got dressed and went back to floor and sat back down. She came back over and sat down, she kinda straddled me and let me suck on her nipples out of the view of others for a minute or so.

Overall $.4 for CBJ CFS. Little bar out of the way, but definitely worth it. Again don't know how or where it is again but near the 1st SC in my report. Was the first strip club "Femme Nu"? Then, was the second strip bar "Red Rose"?

Uki Eater
02-13-11, 22:36
Was the first strip club "Femme Nu"? Then, was the second strip bar "Red Rose"?Got to be Femme Nu and then Red Rose which use to be called Tres Jolie. It's raunchy in there so. Not surprised about what Kitie Carson got.

Blade82
02-14-11, 06:36
Stopped by that new strip bar (I guess) near SPIII and Club Diamond. Don't know the name as there were no signs except the Ballet Studio or something. I thought it was going to be hostess bar but when we got in there it was dark, loud music, a stage, and strip bar prices on drinks. Place was nice and clean (for now) but there was nobody on stage. There might have been a total of maybe 8 guys and 4-5 girls. Shortly after a girl finally got on stage but just dancing. She didn't strip at all and before I knew it she was off the stage. Kind of got me confused as I started thinking maybe its a gogo dancer thing? The next girl that got on stage she exposed part of her titties but thats it. Place was lame so after the 1 drink we just headed over to Diamond. Later in the night when I went to use the bathroom in the hall I heard some dude singing Purple Rain karaoke in that other bar. As we were leaving at 2, I saw it was still open. So I guess its safe to assume it is a extension to SPIII. Anyway the place was lame, so lame that I really didn't look at the girls. As crap as the girls are at SPIII, theres more entertainment there.

Uki Eater
02-14-11, 06:39
Stopped by that new strip bar (I guess) near SPIII and Club Diamond. Don't know the name as there were no signs except the Ballet Studio or something. I thought it was going to be hostess bar but when we got in there it was dark, loud music, a stage, and strip bar prices on drinks. Place was nice and clean (for now) but there was nobody on stage. There might have been a total of maybe 8 guys and 4-5 girls. Shortly after a girl finally got on stage but just dancing. She didn't strip at all and before I knew it she was off the stage. Kind of got me confused as I started thinking maybe its a gogo dancer thing? The next girl that got on stage she exposed part of her titties but thats it. Place was lame so after the 1 drink we just headed over to Diamond. Later in the night when I went to use the bathroom in the hall I heard some dude singing Purple Rain karaoke in that other bar. As we were leaving at 2, I saw it was still open. So I guess its safe to assume it is a extension to SPIII. Anyway the place was lame, so lame that I really didn't look at the girls. As crap as the girls are at SPIII, theres more entertainment there.I had no idea what this place was called to. But, when you look at the lighting above the door, its shaped in a letter V. So, I think its called V.

Captin Crunch
02-16-11, 04:44
Went to Mistys the other day to see Tina because I told her the next time I come, we would go into the back booth. I get there and see her sitting with some dude and after a little while they go to the back booth. I'm not having sloppy seconds, so I get approached by this other chick. She wastes no time and asks if I want to go to the back booth. I came there for some action, so what the hell. Can't be too choosie for BJ and FS for $. Went with her, but was just okay. Her name is Susan (?). Won't go back with her anymore as long as I don't get sloppy seconds with Tina. Or at least I don't see her coming out of the back booth when I'm there.

Hypo Luxa
02-17-11, 15:18
Does anyone know who the blonde asian with larger breasts at Saigon Passion III is? She also has a light complexion. Any word on play from her? Thanks!

BTW, I have to give a thumbs up to the new SPIII layout. Lotsa fine hostesses and dancers last night! Sat with a new girl named Lani. No play, just one drink to chat.

CheapCharlie
02-19-11, 00:17
Hit up Sandy's after work last night, got in about an hour before closing. Seemed pretty crowded for a week night and was close to closing. Ordered my drink and played video games. About 10 mins. Later Shasha / Sandy comes by and asks for a drink and ride home. Told her I busy with the video games, she then has the fucken nerve to tell me that since I giving her a ride home, I should buy her a least 1 drink. Kept telling her later, she got all bitchy and left swearing. Dug out and worked out at 24 later. Man, I tell you; what is with these be*ches? They think just because they hot, they can pull shit like this? Next week begin my annual sabbatical from bars and be*tches.

Hello Kitty
02-19-11, 01:33
Hit up Sandy's after work last night, got in about an hour before closing. Seemed pretty crowded for a week night and was close to closing. Ordered my drink and played video games. About 10 mins. Later Shasha / Sandy comes by and asks for a drink and ride home. Told her I busy with the video games, she then has the fucken nerve to tell me that since I giving her a ride home, I should buy her a least 1 drink. Kept telling her later, she got all bitchy and left swearing. Dug out and worked out at 24 later. Man, I tell you; what is with these be*ches? They think just because they hot, they can pull shit like this? Next week begin my annual sabbatical from bars and be*tches.I know what you mean. Wednesday I was at Cheers Station and bought this girl that I knew a drink and she bought me a drink. I wanted to go home and she tells me to take her home because it was slow. Gave her a five-dollar bill and told her catch a cab and thanks for the drink. I think from now on I should charge them for gas to take them home.

CheapCharlie
02-19-11, 03:58
I know what you mean. Wednesday I was at Cheers Station and bought this girl that I knew a drink and she bought me a drink. I wanted to go home and she tells me to take her home because it was slow. Gave her a five-dollar bill and told her catch a cab and thanks for the drink. I think from now on I should charge them for gas to take them home.At least she bought you one drink, I never get shit from Shasha.

Crazy Glu
02-19-11, 06:30
At least she bought you one drink, I never get shit from Shasha.We ALL should tell them Arse, Cash, OR Grass. No one rides for free, even us right? So, they should pay one way or another for the ride. Just my. 02 =)

All Rice
02-19-11, 08:47
Was due time to hit up the clubs since I have't gone for a month and had to celebrate my boy's be-day. We tried to hit up Femme Nu as usual, but there was no parking in the mp lot. Tried to park in the valet, but the road was blocked off. Seen a tent set up with food with people cruising on the street. Looked like Hawaii Five-0 was filming or something. Ended up going to Rock Za around 10'ish. Right off the bat, the parking situation was humbug since the guy at the front recommended to park against the wall of the building next door even though the lot was all flooded. Haven't been here for a year / year and a half. Business was booming today, like pre-recession days. Luckily mama san hooked me and my boy up with a booth. I definitely like the vibe of Femme Nu better. Only tipped two chicks this time. First up was Kat. Local chick, flower tat going up her left side. Was good, but too quiet. Tried hitting up the chick with the butterfly tats, but too late each time. Next up was Wei- fit Chinese chick. She definitely was making bank on other stages when I was there. At least she was chatty and was active. Said she had friends at Femme Nu and that the whole ruckus that night was because P Diddy was there. Hmmm, another view but still dunno what the hell was going on there that night. At around 1pm, it got so crowded to a point where we couldn't see jack sh*t from our seats. I guess all the peeps who wanted to go to Femme Nu came here. We decided to check out Exotic Nights.

Went to Exotics to check out the play there. First up was Rose, older Filipino chick. She was aggressive on buying her a drink. Decided against it, even though there was FIV on-stage. Sampled Katrina, Hawaiian / Samoan / Chines e mix with dsl on the single stage. Probably the best looking chick there working that night but peeled out after seeing that she only showed her kitty / no top and thought that no play was to be had. Me and my boy was bothered by a couple of drinkie chicks. First was a Filipino chick, forgot the name, who my friend recognized was a rob from before. Next was Lucy. Petite Chinese with braces. Told us she just started last week. Was nervous as hell, so shut her down. She made the rounds throughout the place, but looked like she wasn't down for play. Decided to check out the far north stage. Tipped Diana. Petite Flip chick. Constantly freshened up with lotion and perfume. FIV action, but haole chick and friends decided to tip adjacent to me at the same time. Would sample again to see what's up, but peeled out since the chick was getting all the attention. Went to Anna after. Older Filipino chick with implants and toned body. Very energetic on stage, but that was about it. Up next was Abby. Kinda thick blonde. She was up front that she does not ask for tips, but encouraged touching like we was in Vegas. Kept on pushing private dances. 40 for a song and $ for 3. Was about to sample, but thought it over a drink and bathroom break instead. SOL for me, since she reeled in the guy right after me. Just right after hitting up the atm for more cash, I see my boy come out the back with Katrina to get more money. Haha! Decided to chalk up the night as a loss as I waited for him to finish-which was about close to closing time. Had a couple bills left so I tipped that ditsy brunette chick. I always go to her, but I still forget what her damn name it. She always pulls that sad story that she doesn't pull in enough money. 5 minutes to closing and she pushes for a 'lucky drink. ' So I decline and she moves in to the guy across me at the stage. First time ever I actually closed out here. Too bad Cherry wasn't here, but would check out that blonde chick if she is still there.

Sports Night
02-19-11, 08:57
Stopped by that new strip bar (I guess) near SPIII and Club Diamond. Don't know the name as there were no signs except the Ballet Studio or something. I thought it was going to be hostess bar but when we got in there it was dark, loud music, a stage, and strip bar prices on drinks. Place was nice and clean (for now) but there was nobody on stage. There might have been a total of maybe 8 guys and 4-5 girls. Shortly after a girl finally got on stage but just dancing. She didn't strip at all and before I knew it she was off the stage. Kind of got me confused as I started thinking maybe its a gogo dancer thing? The next girl that got on stage she exposed part of her titties but thats it. Place was lame so after the 1 drink we just headed over to Diamond. Later in the night when I went to use the bathroom in the hall I heard some dude singing Purple Rain karaoke in that other bar. As we were leaving at 2, I saw it was still open. So I guess its safe to assume it is a extension to SPIII. Anyway the place was lame, so lame that I really didn't look at the girls. As crap as the girls are at SPIII, theres more entertainment there.This club is the result of the renovation / split in SPIII. Viet owner Tinal of Club Sun fame as I recall. Trying to stay under the radar. Dancers? Of questionable quality / quantity. Viet hostesses. Lots of work to be done.

Blade82
02-19-11, 22:30
This club is the result of the renovation / split in SPIII. Viet owner Tinal of Club Sun fame as I recall. Trying to stay under the radar. Dancers? Of questionable quality / quantity. Viet hostesses. Lots of work to be done.Yeah there were dancers but like I said they weren't really stripping nor really dancing. After that I had no interest in investigating anymore.

H Mobius
02-21-11, 05:35
Checked-out the SP duplex and Diamond. Diamond was what some would call a sausage fest.

The new side of SP only had a couple chronic-looking local girls at the bar, one semi-decent one on stage, and one skanky local girl with her roach by the bathroom sink; none were pretty or sexy at all and I quickly moved-on.

I then headed down the hall (which was the most intriguing thing about the whole place) to the old side. Haven't been there in months. Met a v-girl Bebe or Baby, thick accent, maybe mid-30's (old face on a youngish body). Body = 82, Jugs = 96, Face = 55. Her jugs were literally popping out of her top on their own like that speed-dating scene in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", and she had to keep putting them back in.

Bought her a drink but whenever I tried to touch them, she'd brush my hand away which, as a tit man, I found particularly annoying. No one was even around but she kept saying to go to the back tables since they're more private. We all know what would have happened. Same 'ol v-girl BS, some things never change. Her first drink was her last. Man, I finally find a girl with jugs that bust Themselves out.

I didn't know they renovated the original side too. Ho man, so small. I couldn't believe they actually blew money gutting the place for a redo. They let the place go to shit for so many years; I didn't think I'd see the day. I actually preferred it when it was big and had the subs pounding. Now it's too cramped and brightly lit.

Then I went to Evergreen.

Ghin1
02-21-11, 06:54
Went to m1 Saturday night early evening very slow walk in was met my lily, then helen, then amanda skinny girl name dee was dancing slow night lily look good helen 40s little chubby not bad amanda skinny Chinese with braces.

Decided to go next door at cashe notthing happening amy was talking with customer waited for her to finish kept talking left went back to m1 still slow didn't see lily went for helen headed to the back booth $ plus drink BJ FS. BJ so so pussy very tight could not go in all the way. BBBJ cfs. She left to clean up got what I came for and left.

Lumpia808
02-21-11, 13:50
I then headed down the hall (which was the most intriguing thing about the whole place) to the old side. Haven't been there in months. Met a v-girl Bebe or Baby, thick accent, maybe mid-30's (old face on a youngish body). Body = 82, Jugs = 96, Face = 55. Her jugs were literally popping out of her top on their own like that speed-dating scene in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", and she had to keep putting them back in.

Then I went to Evergreen.Bebe (pronounced "BB") usually starts with stripping earlier in the night then does the drinky girl thing toward the later hours (This was before the "renovations" so not sure if she still a stripper) When she used to dance on stage she used to rub junior with her foot and let's you put your face in her cleavage area, pretty cool for only spending one dollar bills. I think her age is more toward late 40's-early 50, in regular light you can see age spots on her skin and her face has the "grandma" wrinkles. I agree with your rating on her appeance, banging young body but an oldy face. She used to wear this cute school girl stripper outfit.

Ogohunter
02-21-11, 15:23
Bebe (pronounced "BB") usually starts with stripping earlier in the night then does the drinky girl thing toward the later hours (This was before the "renovations" so not sure if she still a stripper) When she used to dance on stage she used to rub junior with her foot and let's you put your face in her cleavage area, pretty cool for only spending one dollar bills. I think her age is more toward late 40's-early 50, in regular light you can see age spots on her skin and her face has the "grandma" wrinkles. I agree with your rating on her appeance, banging young body but an oldy face. She used to wear this cute school girl stripper outfit.Save your money, BB is all show and no go unless you drop $$$ for the backroom. She only offers BJ no FS or even wandering hands. Real strict on what is on the menu, which is not much besides CBJ or CHJ. Her body is banging for a 40 something, and you can tell by the puss she hasn't spit out any kids. She was one of the chicks who got busted in the raid a few months back, so you'll get the 3rd degree if you want the backroom. I rather go to the AMP, drop $$ and have enough for beers and food after. Aloha OH.

Big Jimm
02-27-11, 08:43
Stopped Club V Saturday. To chat. Club was Dead until about 10 pm. Dancer (on coke) arrived late with some lame excuse about her contacts.

Chatted with V. While there. A customer. Had spent about $700. 00 on a charge card. Got NO Satisfaction. And refused to SIGN the card. Arguements followed.

He stated HE would cancel the charges. NEVER signed. Ms. V totally bummed.

Told her. That girl job to A) make customer happy and B) sign the charge card.

And. And. He should have just went to Cache, or Misty or Red Rose. For $200 or less. Unless HE NEEDs a younger girl for some action.

Popped into SP3. Said Hi to the Johnny.

SP3 had some action.

At least Club V has a nice, new and clean restroom.

Told V she Really needs a sign.

Hell. Looks like I am going to Ballet Class.

Anyhow. Saw some Ghost from the past. Lynn was there. Met her 15 years ago. AND that women had caused me many problems years ago. Bullshit stuff. Ratting me out to my wife or girlfriend. To HELL with her!

Vernon Howell
03-02-11, 19:22
RZ has a new girl Kiki. Awesome body.

Sports Night
03-03-11, 03:42
RZ has a new girl Kiki. Awesome body.You don't give a description or vital stats but if she is blond, thin, spinner, short hair. Not new, oldie from FN same name. Fired from FN. Alcoholic, prefers pussy, hustler and should avoid spending $$$ unless you just want to go home frustrated. Better players in the club that will give you a better time in the back booths.

On The Prowl
03-03-11, 06:37
RZ has a new girl Kiki. Awesome body.Also seen a japanese hottie 5'4 100lbs maybe less, looks natural 34c nice body and face sleeve tat and small one on left ankle dirty blonde long hair shaved nice nani. Her name is Saki I think.

BradJones
03-04-11, 10:32
I went to FN recently and heard there are 5 Russian girls dancing there. But never seen them there. Does anyone have some info on them?

Minister
03-04-11, 22:58
I went to FN recently and heard there are 5 Russian girls dancing there. But never seen them there. Does anyone have some info on them?There were 2 russians at rz 3 months ago. Is there a lot of micros in FN?

Bob #2
03-05-11, 03:46
You don't give a description or vital stats but if she is blond, thin, spinner, short hair. Not new, oldie from FN same name. Fired from FN. Alcoholic, prefers pussy, hustler and should avoid spending $$$ unless you just want to go home frustrated. Better players in the club that will give you a better time in the back booths.She also dating a HPD sargent so I wouldd avoid!

The new local girl with the tat sleeve is sachi, not saki. Nice body but not friendly- prolly snobby because she's the hot new girl and knows it. Give her a few months to come down to eart hbefore you spend too much $$ on that one.

Went to SP4 (V bar) and had a few drinks after 2. Some nice viet hostesses, but most of the dancers are old and / or crackedout. Inside is much nicer than jonny's side, but didn't get to test the backrooms. Smoking is allowed there, unfortunately. Prolly won't return until I hear better reports.

Also went to FN and was again disappointed. Very few new faces. No new Russian girls, who was just mentioned in a post below. Not sure whats going on there but even the music was bad, was like the mood was a downer. Definitely better talent at RZ and 939.

Vernon Howell
03-05-11, 14:57
She also dating a HPD sargent so I wouldd avoid!

The new local girl with the tat sleeve is sachi, not saki. Nice body but not friendly- prolly snobby because she's the hot new girl and knows it. Give her a few months to come down to eart hbefore you spend too much $$ on that one.

Went to SP4 (V bar) and had a few drinks after 2. Some nice viet hostesses, but most of the dancers are old and / or crackedout. Inside is much nicer than jonny's side, but didn't get to test the backrooms. Smoking is allowed there, unfortunately. Prolly won't return until I hear better reports.

Also went to FN and was again disappointed. Very few new faces. No new Russian girls, who was just mentioned in a post below. Not sure whats going on there but even the music was bad, was like the mood was a downer. Definitely better talent at RZ and 939.Now that's interesting. She into women, and dating hpd sargent.

Ck813
03-09-11, 16:24
Does anyone have the 411 on Hanh the bartender? I hear she is married and taken. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Does she play?

Sachi is fricking hot and oh what nice tits she has. She is one of the few that takes it all off too.

CK

K Designs
03-10-11, 00:25
Does anyone have the 411 on Hanh the bartender? I hear she is married and taken. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Does she play?

Sachi is fricking hot and oh what nice tits she has. She is one of the few that takes it all off too.

CKI agree. Hanh is just freakin hot!

40 yo, give or take a year. Most I've ever got from her was a lap dance. Can't comment on the marriage part, but I asked a few people in RZ (including her) about a year ago and she was single (not married or dating) at the time. She did say that she wanted to go to another island for vacation with me, but funds did not allow at the time.

Since everyone is talking about Sachi, I guess I'm overdue for a trip to RZ.

Crazy Glu
03-12-11, 06:43
Anyone got info on "Linda"? Much Mahaloz =)

CG

Olomana
03-12-11, 07:08
Dropped into club sunshine (is that its name? I forgot already) on queen st in kakaako. Looked like there was 1 hot chick w / large tat on her back and another w / so so face but banging body. The other girl I saw was a no go. I've never been here does any one know the scoop on it? Is there play to be had?

Stopped by Misty I afterwards nothing looking good there either.

Thumperforq
03-12-11, 15:29
Dropped into club sunshine (is that its name? I forgot already) on queen st in kakaako. Looked like there was 1 hot chick w / large tat on her back and another w / so so face but banging body. The other girl I saw was a no go. I've never been here does any one know the scoop on it? Is there play to be had?

Stopped by Misty I afterwards nothing looking good there either. It's Club Sundance. The girl with the large tat is Jezebel. If she warms up to you she will provide all covered play, but will cost you at least $$$$ (+ drinks to warm up).

Kaimuki Orignl
03-13-11, 02:40
Went cruzin early on Friday. Mistys was pretty slow, was approached by dancer Roxy. Kinda short haole girl with a gentle touch, pretty persistent but not my type. Tina was looking pretty good, could've gotten everything for $ but her breath was a turn off. Decided to move to Cache. Terri looking good but she hooked up with this tall haole guy. Judy came over, a short viet but had a wardrobe malfunction, zipper broke on her top so she disappeared. I think Mary was there but moved on. Maybe check out Tina on another day says she works Thu. through Sun

Crazy Glu
03-13-11, 04:21
Went cruzin early on Friday. Mistys was pretty slow, was approached by dancer Roxy. Kinda short haole girl with a gentle touch, pretty persistent but not my type. Tina was looking pretty good, could've gotten everything for $ but her breath was a turn off. Decided to move to Cache. Terri looking good but she hooked up with this tall haole guy. Judy came over, a short viet but had a wardrobe malfunction, zipper broke on her top so she disappeared. I think Mary was there but moved on. Maybe check out Tina on another day says she works Thu. through SunTina. Beware bro my friend tried her but she will up sell on you! If you don't mind that then go get 'um, my opinion AMP more better. =)

Hypo Luxa
03-13-11, 05:44
Tina. Beware bro my friend tried her but she will up sell on you! If you don't mind that then go get 'um, my opinion AMP more better. =)Not doubting his story, but in my experience, Tina basically does what she says she'll do with no upsell.

Crazy Glu
03-13-11, 07:42
Not doubting his story, but in my experience, Tina basically does what she says she'll do with no upsell.Cool. No worries brother Hypo Luxa. My friend no read this post ONLY me out of my friends, I've asked ALL of them questions that would indicate that they do but none of them have failed my questioning. =) But then again they could be lying but hey its all cool too if they do know about this site.

Out of curiosity have you partaken in her? PM me bro, cause she actually does look good for an older woman, I would like to know what to expect from her if I do partake. I would ask my friend but I think he lied because. I hate to say it but maybe he didn't last to long. (LOL) or maybe he didn't really get what he wanted to his liking, but hey its all cool. He'll say when he ready. I guess.

Be Safe bro, CG

Skateboarder
03-13-11, 15:18
Is she still at saigon passion. Tina is an older sexy MILF dancer. Probably pushing 50, but her body is sexy as hell.

Crazy Glu
03-14-11, 06:27
Is she still at saigon passion. Tina is an older sexy MILF dancer. Probably pushing 50, but her body is sexy as hell.Sorry Skateboarder we're talking about a different "Tina". But to answer your question YES the "Tina" your thinking / talking about is still at SP3.

Be Safe, CG

Hypo Luxa
03-14-11, 06:58
Sorry Skateboarder we're talking about a different "Tina". But to answer your question YES the "Tina" your thinking / talking about is still at SP3.

Be Safe, CGOh man. I think this has happened before with her, but this time (and maybe as well as last) , I was talking about SP Tina, who was also at Misty.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ck813
03-14-11, 14:43
You are one lucky dude to get a lap dance from her. Did she allow touching or anything? Did she grind your privates?

What was the cost and does she still do it?

Sachi does not seem to be stuck up. Robin is pretty hot too. There are couple other dancers there that are smoking hot also but I can't remember their names.

CK.

I agree. Hanh is just freakin hot!

40 yo, give or take a year. Most I've ever got from her was a lap dance. Can't comment on the marriage part, but I asked a few people in RZ (including her) about a year ago and she was single (not married or dating) at the time. She did say that she wanted to go to another island for vacation with me, but funds did not allow at the time.

Since everyone is talking about Sachi, I guess I'm overdue for a trip to RZ.

Minister
03-14-11, 22:42
You are one lucky dude to get a lap dance from her. Did she allow touching or anything? Did she grind your privates?

Sachi does not seem to be stuck up. Robin is pretty hot too. There are couple other dancers there that are smoking hot also but I can't remember their names.

CK. Is Sachi the short hapa girl, with short black hair? Robin is hot spent $$$$$ bottle champagnne on her. Robin is very intellingent during my talk with her. Robin does not play very expensive arm candy. Gia is ROB noticing she's putting on weight. Don't know if gia plays?

Secret Agent
03-15-11, 05:28
Is Sachi the short hapa girl, with short black hair? Robin is hot spent $$$$$ bottle champagnne on her. Robin is very intellingent during my talk with her. Robin does not play very expensive arm candy. Gia is ROB noticing she's putting on weight. Don't know if gia plays?Can't miss Sachi. She has a full sleeve on her right arm. But she does look hapa with black hair, maybe about 5'2". I went there on Thursday and she was the hottest one in there. But there was a cutie in a teal colored outfit on the back stage. She was talking to some dude the whole time and never took off her clothes.

Minister
03-15-11, 08:55
I know who you are talking about now.

K Designs
03-17-11, 04:09

CK. To be a clearer, it was a fully clothed lap dance. Yes, I felt the boobage and grinding too.

Not sure what I paid, but it was definitely too much. That night, I had money in my pocket and was out for a good time. This was all before I stumbled upon this site and wised up. Thanks to all who've helped me realize what I fool I was. I do have a stupid question to ask (and yes there are stupid quesions,) does the above count as play?

Funny thing about RZ is I get stuff like the above from Hanh, plus more with some other hotties there, but Robin never danced for me. It's all cool though since I scooped a nice one that did dance for me when Robin didn't. I guess this is part of the whole YMMV thing?

Kakashihatake
03-17-11, 15:25
I've never been to a stripclub befire, so if I were to go, how much should I prepare to bring with me if I wanted a lapdancr with maybe some extras?

Thanks guys!

Sports Night
03-17-11, 20:31
To be a clearer, it was a fully clothed lap dance. Yes, I felt the boobage and grinding too.

Not sure what I paid, but it was definitely too much. That night, I had money in my pocket and was out for a good time. This was all before I stumbled upon this site and wised up. Thanks to all who've helped me realize what I fool I was. I do have a stupid question to ask (and yes there are stupid quesions,) does the above count as play?

Funny thing about RZ is I get stuff like the above from Hanh, plus more with some other hotties there, but Robin never danced for me. It's all cool though since I scooped a nice one that did dance for me when Robin didn't. I guess this is part of the whole YMMV thing? Robin does not do private dances. She does not need the money or want to deal with the touching etc. If there is one good girl in RZ its Robin. She does not drink either so if you buy her drinks it will not be alcohol. Once in awhile with a regular she will have champagne and then she gets a little tipsy and playful in back, but that is a rare occasion and regular who gets that service. A good girl but don't expect play. Plenty of others in there that will take your money and give you some action in the back.

Uki Eater
03-19-11, 18:00
Checked out that V bar next to Saigon Passion. I guess they put up big lighted poster signs by the entrance with Saigon Passion III. People would think its ballet dancing from the way it was before. Like others have already posted on this place, nothing much to look at. Plus, the drinks are expensive. Depending on the drink, it's like 2 bucks more than other places. There's just 1 stage. You can walk down the hallway to the other side of Saigon Passion III by the bathrooms. It will be on the right. Between the bathrooms is the other hallway that will take you to Club Diamond and to Makaloa street. Had a few white girl dancers. Boring place. The last time I'm going in this bar. Just don't see any incentive. Drinks are more expensive and not much to look at. Double whammy.

Cheapo
03-21-11, 05:09
Robin does not do private dances. She does not need the money or want to deal with the touching etc. If there is one good girl in RZ its Robin. She does not drink either so if you buy her drinks it will not be alcohol. Once in awhile with a regular she will have champagne and then she gets a little tipsy and playful in back, but that is a rare occasion and regular who gets that service. A good girl but don't expect play. Plenty of others in there that will take your money and give you some action in the back.True that about Robin. She is a HOTTIE but no play. Saw her on Thursday night workin her baseball hat customer. Also there was Evie who has been MIA for a while. She is probably one of the most beautiful dancers in Hawaii. I think she is a local Filipino / hapa with natural tits. Also there was the popular newbie Sachi who looks more Filipino than japanese. BTW. Looks like dancer Lin Lee is hapai since she now waitressing now.

T6650
03-21-11, 11:50
Checked out that V bar next to Saigon Passion. ...... You can walk down the hallway to the other side of Saigon Passion III by the bathrooms.FYI on fairly good authority, the reason the two bars must be connected inside is that they both use the SPII liquor license. Another similar example, Boda (LaLa) and former BlackJack location (now a dance club) used to be the same but are now separate.

K Designs
03-23-11, 02:48
Robin does not do private dances. She does not need the money or want to deal with the touching etc. If there is one good girl in RZ its Robin. She does not drink either so if you buy her drinks it will not be alcohol. Once in awhile with a regular she will have champagne and then she gets a little tipsy and playful in back, but that is a rare occasion and regular who gets that service. A good girl but don't expect play. Plenty of others in there that will take your money and give you some action in the back.I meant that she would not dance for me on stage. She looked at me and started talking smack to another dancer on stage. It's all good though, because the other girl she was talking to came over to me and danced. Ended up hitting it off with that stripper and I've never looked back. I guess this is the whole YMMV thing.

Cheapo
03-24-11, 18:09
I meant that she would not dance for me on stage. She looked at me and started talking smack to another dancer on stage. It's all good though, because the other girl she was talking to came over to me and danced. Ended up hitting it off with that stripper and I've never looked back. I guess this is the whole YMMV thing.Know Robin & she prefers dancing for customers she knows but we all got to start with her somehow. Just walk up to her if she isn't dancing for someone & make eye contact & she will probably start dancing for you if no one else is there first. She may appear to be stuck up at first but she is a sweetie when you get to know her.

Saw a tall hapa dancer at Rock Za who I think used to dance at SP3 in the past. She looks 6ft tall & has some MAJOR bolt-ons. Very pretty.

Grand Wanderer
03-25-11, 05:06
Up next was Abby. Kinda thick blonde. She was up front that she does not ask for tips, but encouraged touching like we was in Vegas. Kept on pushing private dances. 40 for a song and $ for 3. Was about to sample, but thought it over a drink and bathroom break instead. SOL for me, since she reeled in the guy right after me. Just right after hitting up the atm for more cash, I see my boy come out the back with Katrina to get more money. Haha! Decided to chalk up the night as a loss as I waited for him to finish-which was about close to closing time. Had a couple bills left so I tipped that ditsy brunette chick. I always go to her, but I still forget what her damn name it. She always pulls that sad story that she doesn't pull in enough money. 5 minutes to closing and she pushes for a 'lucky drink. ' So I decline and she moves in to the guy across me at the stage. First time ever I actually closed out here. Too bad Cherry wasn't here, but would check out that blonde chick if she is still there.I liked seeing Abby whenever I found myself at Exotics on a Thursday / Friday / Saturday night. She was never pushy about tips nor did she haggle for drinks (it was those darn hawks / servers that were pushing the drinks). Much to my dismay when I visited there last week Saturday night, I was told she was fired.

CheapCharlie
03-25-11, 09:11
Know Robin & she prefers dancing for customers she knows but we all got to start with her somehow. Just walk up to her if she isn't dancing for someone & make eye contact & she will probably start dancing for you if no one else is there first. She may appear to be stuck up at first but she is a sweetie when you get to know her.

Saw a tall hapa dancer at Rock Za who I think used to dance at SP3 in the past. She looks 6ft tall & has some MAJOR bolt-ons. Very pretty. Is this the one with the small Honu tattoo on her chest?

Rob Mihada
03-26-11, 00:20
Checked out that V bar next to Saigon Passion. I guess they put up big lighted poster signs by the entrance with Saigon Passion III. People would think its ballet dancing from the way it was before. Like others have already posted on this place, nothing much to look at. Plus, the drinks are expensive. Depending on the drink, it's like 2 bucks more than other places. There's just 1 stage. You can walk down the hallway to the other side of Saigon Passion III by the bathrooms. It will be on the right. Between the bathrooms is the other hallway that will take you to Club Diamond and to Makaloa street. Had a few white girl dancers. Boring place. The last time I'm going in this bar. Just don't see any incentive. Drinks are more expensive and not much to look at. Double whammy.Checked it out this past week with a friend and we both agreed that the layout sucks. I thought the owners were experienced in the club scene? They have high back chairs with the backs facing the stage for crying out loud. Kills the vouyerism aspect of those sitting in those seats. Not to mention the seats way on the other side of the stage. Its ridiculous. Since the entertainment sucked, all we did was talk about starting up a consulting firm that specifically designs and decorates the layouts of stripbars, bars, etc. A specialty design firm. I think we could make mad money. LOL. Maybe someone in this forum will start a business as such since I don't have the business mind to do so, and send some commision my way. Some owners have no clue.

CheapCharlie
03-26-11, 08:56
I know I said I was taking a sabbatical, but this has been one fucked up and shitty week. Went to my friend's funeral and that same night I got killed at work. So decided to hit Sandy's after working out at 24. Place is crowded, was almost goin leave; but decided to wait awhile. Played video games again, then the shit hit the fan! All I heard was yelling, then saw Shasha swearing and calling out somebody. Couldn't see who it was at first, then saw her call out the girl Alyssa."YOU FUCKING C*NT, FUCK YOU, DON'T YOU FUCKIN TALK SHIT ABOUT ME"! Ho, Shasha was ready for kick Alyssa's ass. Found out later, after Sandy asked me to sit with Shasha; that Alyssa was talking all kine shit about her. Shasha was telling me how all the girls hate her and can't stand her (Alyssa). So looks like that was Alyssa's last night there. I dunno why Shasha getting all nuts for, Alyssa was just telling the truth. She basically called her a wh*re (behind her back) , but thats what Shasha is. But was too chicken shit to tell her that, bumbye she get all crazy and start swearing at me too. Oh and one last thing, for sure I start my sabbatical this coming week.

John Ross
03-26-11, 09:06
I know I said I was taking a sabbatical, but this has been one fucked up and shitty week. Went to my friend's funeral and that same night I got killed at work. So decided to hit Sandy's after working out at 24. Place is crowded, was almost goin leave; but decided to wait awhile. Played video games again, then the shit hit the fan! All I heard was yelling, then saw Shasha swearing and calling out somebody. Couldn't see who it was at first, then saw her call out the girl Alyssa."YOU FUCKING C*NT, FUCK YOU, DON'T YOU FUCKIN TALK SHIT ABOUT ME"! Ho, Shasha was ready for kick Alyssa's ass. Found out later, after Sandy asked me to sit with Shasha; that Alyssa was talking all kine shit about her. Shasha was telling me how all the girls hate her and can't stand her (Alyssa). So looks like that was Alyssa's last night there. I dunno why Shasha getting all nuts for, Alyssa was just telling the truth. She basically called her a working girl (behind her back) , but thats what Shasha is. But was too chicken shit to tell her that, bumbye she get all crazy and start swearing at me too. Oh and one last thing, for sure I start my sabbatical this coming week.Be safe man. The most dangerous weapon a stripper has are those high heel shoes. They like to take swings at you with the heel.

CheapCharlie
03-26-11, 09:55
Be safe man. The most dangerous weapon a stripper has are those high heel shoes. They like to take swings at you with the heel.I dunno what I would do if that shit happened. I'd like to say I'd be*tch slap her, but I don't believe in hitting women. Even crazy be*tches like Shasha.

Aflack
03-26-11, 10:20
I dunno what I would do if that shit happened. I'd like to say I'd be*tch slap her, but I don't believe in hitting women. Even crazy be*tches like Shasha.Protect yourself at all costs. You're dealing with Big, Bad Wolves possibly involved with drugs, gambling, prosty, etc. Some patrons are armed and wahines can use tools of their trade as weapons, per JRoss.

Get out ASAP and don't let your manners be your demise. Been there (not done that).

H Mobius
03-26-11, 11:47
Be safe man. The most dangerous weapon a stripper has are those high heel shoes. They like to take swings at you with the heel.Whadjya do, Johnny :) ? Just kidding.

Aflack is right about the backing. When Club Rose was where Jazz Minds is now, I was with my friend. I went to take a whizz and while I was in there, noticed that the music stopped and it was quiet out there, for a long while.

When I went back out, I walked right into a scene; my friend, one bouncer, and the stripper who was madder than hell. I was like "Whaddappened?" and she hollered that he touched her. The bouncer was cool about it, calmly pointing-out their 'no-touching allowed' signs and "We reserve the right", and said that we both had to leave. Apparently he touched her when he went to put the dollar in the garter belt. But the stripper (who was no looker and passed for a hardcore druggy) looked like she wanted us dead and gestured about kicking his beer bottle on the edge of the stage at us.

I once saw multiple guys jump on a customer there, so we were lucky that didn't happen to us. Outside, I asked him if he did touch her and he nodded. I forget my next words; might have been "Focka, why you do dat?" because that was a real stupid thing to do and we coulda got killed. Eventually I stopped bar-hopping with him for various reasons.

Just thought I'd share this story because yes, once the stripper is pissed and makes a scene, anything could happen.

So JR, whadjya do? ("Whadjya do": "Tommy Boy" phrase)

ps. Sandy's can be a violent place, even though it doesn't look it (compared to the old SP3). I once saw a gangfight break out in there, just like that with no preliminary yelling or anything. A big sole' was hurt so bad he got on the stage and lay down, but recuperated and walked out. Club Happiness, too (dead as it is). Some young military guys walked in and got into an argument amongst themselves near the back tables; next thing you know booths are getting pushed over.

Johnny14
03-26-11, 15:34
I dunno what I would do if that shit happened. I'd like to say I'd be*tch slap her, but I don't believe in hitting women. Even crazy be*tches like Shasha.The management should be wary of the druggie or psycho strippers, as there are some wacko customers that often seek revenge. Awhile back on the neighbor island some dude got kicked out of a nightclub, came back a week later and tossed a smoke canister with pepper spray. They had to evacuate the place and shut down the club for a couple days for the hazmat team to clean it up and certify it again.

The club lost thousands and never caught that guy, since everyone had eye irritations that would have messed up any eye witness reports. Word is that he believed some waitress short changed him and got into an argument which the bouncer tossed him out.

CheapCharlie
03-26-11, 16:25
The management should be wary of the druggie or psycho strippers, as there are some wacko customers that often seek revenge. Awhile back on the neighbor island some dude got kicked out of a nightclub, came back a week later and tossed a smoke canister with pepper spray. They had to evacuate the place and shut down the club for a couple days for the hazmat team to clean it up and certify it again.

The club lost thousands and never caught that guy, since everyone had eye irritations that would have messed up any eye witness reports. Word is that he believed some waitress short changed him and got into an argument which the bouncer tossed him out. The majority of the ladies that work or worked at Sandy's are either druggies, headcases or too old to work anywhere else. And some of the guys that hangout in there are kinda scary. I tend to see more rowdy local guys and more and more micronesians. Whats even more scary is if some of the things that you guys just mentioned happened, no more any bouncers to prevent things from getting more out of control.

John Ross
03-26-11, 16:51
The majority of the ladies that work or worked at Sandy's are either druggies, headcases or too old to work anywhere else. And some of the guys that hangout in there are kinda scary. I tend to see more rowdy local guys and more and more micronesians. Whats even more scary is if some of the things that you guys just mentioned happened, no more any bouncers to prevent things from getting more out of control.That is why I don't frequent clubs that cater to locals. When those guys get drunk, it leads to a lot of fights. It is like when Polynesians get drunk, for some reason, they get into fights as well and someone gets stabbed.

Whadyja do when it comes to strippers taking swings with a high heel shoe? Just remember those cold war videos, Duck and Cover!

H Mobius
03-26-11, 17:20
Whadyja do when it comes to strippers taking swings with a high heel shoe? Just remember those cold war videos, Duck and Cover! Whadjya do?; translation: What did you do? Sorry, 'Tommy Boy' came to mind when I saw your other post.

All Rice
03-26-11, 18:29
I liked seeing Abby whenever I found myself at Exotics on a Thursday / Friday / Saturday night. She was never pushy about tips nor did she haggle for drinks (it was those darn hawks / servers that were pushing the drinks). Much to my dismay when I visited there last week Saturday night, I was told she was fired.Ahhh. Thanks for the follow up. I should've sampled when I had the chance!

Speaking of EN and bar brawls. Reminds me of one time a stripper and lady patron went at it throwing chairs and shot glasses. I was going to peel out, but all the action was near the entrance.

Anyone else caught Hawaii Five-0 on Monday. My assumption from my report that night was correct as FN got a good amount of screen time.

Hypo Luxa
03-26-11, 21:39
The majority of the ladies that work or worked at Sandy's are either druggies, headcases or too old to work anywhere else. And some of the guys that hangout in there are kinda scary. I tend to see more rowdy local guys and more and more micronesians. Whats even more scary is if some of the things that you guys just mentioned happened, no more any bouncers to prevent things from getting more out of control.Wow, I just can't see Sandy's as this type of place at all. Over the past few years I have been there several times, been serviced by many girls (only ripped off once really and that was very early on) who seems to be totally OK sociably, and have never noticed troublesome mokes.

And in regard to Shasha, I just have to say she's always been an all-star to me. Maybe she and I just click, because in that booth she gets into it and takes me all way deep in her cooch and grindz hard!

I guess YMMV when it comes to club experiences as well as girls.

Stay safe bruddahs!

CheapCharlie
03-26-11, 22:25
Wow, I just can't see Sandy's as this type of place at all. Over the past few years I have been there several times, been serviced by many girls (only ripped off once really and that was very early on) who seems to be totally OK sociably, and have never noticed troublesome mokes.

And in regard to Shasha, I just have to say she's always been an all-star to me. Maybe she and I just click, because in that booth she gets into it and takes me all way deep in her cooch and grindz hard!

I guess YMMV when it comes to club experiences as well as girls.

Stay safe bruddahs! I guess if you don't go to see her frequently, then she isn't any problem. But if you see her regularly, then she can be troublesome (ask for drinkee, stand you up, table hopping, bitchy attitude, etc. Etc.). Maybe she just does that to me, I dunno. When I first met her at Stargazer, she treated me like a king (eat her out, not raise her garter every 5 sec.). But now its like a totally different person, like I said before; maybe the more you see her the more she'll try and take advantage of you.

Crazy Glu
03-27-11, 07:43
Just for "our" info bros. Club Sun has now started collecting a cover. $5. 00 comes with your first drink free, well actually you paid for it. They said its because guys come in there use the restroom & talk to the girls & don't spend money. The MS trying to make ends meet? Hope this doesn't catch on to others places. =)

Be safe & Aloha CG

Sports Night
03-27-11, 18:13
Just for "our" info bros. Club Sun has now started collecting a cover. $5. 00 comes with your first drink free, well actually you paid for it. They said its because guys come in there use the restroom & talk to the girls & don't spend money. The MS trying to make ends meet? Hope this doesn't catch on to others places. =)

Be safe & Aloha CGWarning sign of impending mgmt change. I have already seen a few of the ladies here working at V (SP III. 5). Its their fault for having too many "substance abusers" on the payroll that need to party outside the club for quick fixes.

Time for a another LE bust and new mgmt / cleaning house. Its BS and bad policy, they will lose their customer base soon and the ladies will have to meet their dealers / pimps / etc outside.

Crazy Glu
03-27-11, 18:45
Warning sign of impending mgmt change. I have already seen a few of the ladies here working at V (SP III. 5). Its their fault for having too many "substance abusers" on the payroll that need to party outside the club for quick fixes.

Time for a another LE bust and new mgmt / cleaning house. Its BS and bad policy, they will lose their customer base soon and the ladies will have to meet their dealers / pimps / etc outside. NOT trying to say I doubt you OR defend the girls that are "substance abusers". But other clubs charge a cover, right? Like Rock-Za, Femme Nu, Exotic Nights, & 939. YES, they have hotter girls there, BUT it doesn't mean that Club Sun can't charge a cover when other places do.

Peace CG

Hypo Luxa
03-27-11, 18:59
NOT trying to say I doubt you OR defend the girls that are "substance abusers". But other clubs charge a cover, right? Like Rock-Za, Femme Nu, Exotic Nights, & 939. YES, they have hotter girls there, BUT it doesn't mean that Club Sun can't charge a cover when other places do.

Peace CGI personally have zero problems when the cover charge gets you a drink at the same cost anyway. Can't blame them either. Lotsa freeloaders out there.

Sports Night
03-27-11, 22:53
I personally have zero problems when the cover charge gets you a drink at the same cost anyway. Can't blame them either. Lotsa freeloaders out there.Cover charge is an up front cost that should ensure entertainment. $5 idrink prices cover the dancer cost otherwise it should be a regular bar drink price. Clubs that charge cover have shown that they will always have decent entertainment on any given nite. I have very little confidence that Sun can do the same 6 days a week, as they sometimes only have one or two on a Friday. Paying any cover for Club Sun and its ghetto set up is foolish imo with the many other alternatives in town. If they were fair about the the situation you would have the dancer list outside so the customer could see whom / how many were working that nite and decide whether they wanted to enter. If they don't want to reveal this then they are ROB's. Lest we forget these lessons learned (I. E. Club Empire) that charged cover charges as business got worse hastening its own demise. PP charges a cover on the traditional busy / dj nites as they have shown they are able to provide a show. Nuff said.

Mavrick7
03-27-11, 23:59
I know I said I was taking a sabbatical, but this has been one fucked up and shitty week. Went to my friend's funeral and that same night I got killed at work. So decided to hit Sandy's after working out at 24. Place is crowded, was almost goin leave; but decided to wait awhile. Played video games again, then the shit hit the fan! All I heard was yelling, then saw Shasha swearing and calling out somebody. Couldn't see who it was at first, then saw her call out the girl Alyssa."YOU FUCKING C*NT, FUCK YOU, DON'T YOU FUCKIN TALK SHIT ABOUT ME"! Ho, Shasha was ready for kick Alyssa's ass. Found out later, after Sandy asked me to sit with Shasha; that Alyssa was talking all kine shit about her. Shasha was telling me how all the girls hate her and can't stand her (Alyssa). So looks like that was Alyssa's last night there. I dunno why Shasha getting all nuts for, Alyssa was just telling the truth. She basically called her a wh*re (behind her back) , but thats what Shasha is. But was too chicken shit to tell her that, bumbye she get all crazy and start swearing at me too. Oh and one last thing, for sure I start my sabbatical this coming week.Brother Cheap Charlie,

Sorry to hear about your rough week, we have all been there and sometimes a "fun" night of mongering with a "happy ending" does the trick. Hitting the AMP, Escort, or Massage therapist doesn't do the trick. I find the strip bars, though more expensive gets me relaxed and the thrill of finding some extras with a friendly girl makes all the problems seem less important. (Advantage AMP)

The nice thing about the strip bars, is that there is always some dumb, drunk, idiots that require an attitude adjustment. If you are like me, letting out some frustrations on one of these idiots is another great stress relief. Advantage strip clubs.

Experience. For a bad week, you need a couple of beers. In the strip bar scene, the girls thrive on this as they know your judgement will worse, but should expect to reciprocate. Sasha loves to suck cock in the back booths and has done so for. 60 + (1) drink. On the other hand, the AMP girls do not like drunken customers and will often try to rush you out. Some of the better girls will refuse to service the really drunk ones. (advantage strip club).

I hope this week is better for you.

Mav

Hypo Luxa
03-28-11, 03:23
Sasha loves to suck cock in the back booths and has done so for. 60 + (1) drink.I've gotten BJ + FS for. 6 in the back booth. Just depends on the night, and how much she wants to make any amount of money. Usually near the end of the night, the price'll come down for BJ + FS.

Dacollector
03-28-11, 05:02
Where is this "Sandys" located?

Brother Cheap Charlie,

Sorry to hear about your rough week, we have all been there and sometimes a "fun" night of mongering with a "happy ending" does the trick. Hitting the AMP, Escort, or Massage therapist doesn't do the trick. I find the strip bars, though more expensive gets me relaxed and the thrill of finding some extras with a friendly girl makes all the problems seem less important. (Advantage AMP)

The nice thing about the strip bars, is that there is always some dumb, drunk, idiots that require an attitude adjustment. If you are like me, letting out some frustrations on one of these idiots is another great stress relief. Advantage strip clubs.

Experience. For a bad week, you need a couple of beers. In the strip bar scene, the girls thrive on this as they know your judgement will worse, but should expect to reciprocate. Sasha loves to suck cock in the back booths and has done so for. 60 + (1) drink. On the other hand, the AMP girls do not like drunken customers and will often try to rush you out. Some of the better girls will refuse to service the really drunk ones. (advantage strip club).

Mav

CheapCharlie
03-28-11, 08:35
I've gotten BJ + FS for. 6 in the back booth. Just depends on the night, and how much she wants to make any amount of money. Usually near the end of the night, the price'll come down for BJ + FS.HL, the end of the night is the worse time to get ANYTHING from Shasha. Just think of all the other guys she went service before you. I not being a smart ass, but you getting sloppy seconds or thirds, fourth, etc. I sometimes wonder if she has anything or might catch something and pass it on to whoever.

CheapCharlie
03-28-11, 09:07
Brother Cheap Charlie,

MavThanks Mav, I don't drink, but like to hang out and watch naked women dance. Now I really feel like one dumbass, you got one BJ in the booth for .08 total? That b*tch ripped me off (again)! Usually pay $ for go to the back booth and get BJ with DFK and if lucky FS. She must really like you and HL.

H Mobius
03-28-11, 22:23
Where is this "Sandys" located?On Keeaumoku Street right across from the HMSA building, next to Sorabol Restaurant.

Big Jimm
03-29-11, 03:37

Be safe & Aloha CGHere is what I know. Yes, business is slow at Club Sun. Owner fired the doorman (Sean). Have seen him working at other strip clubs and they hired a boyfriend of the one of the girls who works at Sun (Yeah. Like that is a good idea.) Suspect the cover charge is for him. To pay him for his time. Also heard he hangs up stairs over the bar where the owner and two other girls live.

If the owner or other girls know you. You can take them up stairs for action. Full service. However, I am sure you will over pay big time. Better off sticking with Kona Street.

Sun offers a private booth dance for $100. 00 and some extras. BJ. However. Cost will vary. And they will pump you for drinks and tips and you will end up losing.

Problem with Club Sun is they cannot keep enough dancers to work the stage. Dancers come and go. They ones they do have are unreliable.

First Try
03-29-11, 14:05
Here is what I know. Yes, business is slow at Club Sun. Owner fired the doorman (Sean). Have seen him working at other strip clubs and they hired a boyfriend of the one of the girls who works at Sun (Yeah. Like that is a good idea.) Suspect the cover charge is for him. To pay him for his time. Also heard he hangs up stairs over the bar where the owner and two other girls live.

If the owner or other girls know you. You can take them up stairs for action. Full service. However, I am sure you will over pay big time. Better off sticking with Kona Street.

Sun offers a private booth dance for $100. 00 and some extras. BJ. However. Cost will vary. And they will pump you for drinks and tips and you will end up losing.

Problem with Club Sun is they cannot keep enough dancers to work the stage. Dancers come and go. They ones they do have are unreliable. Are the planters still in place? There was play behind the planters many moon ago.

Ogohunter
03-29-11, 14:37
[QUOTE=Big Jimm; 1164883]Here is what I know. Yes, business is slow at Club Sun. Owner fired the doorman (Sean). Have seen him working at other strip clubs and they hired a boyfriend of the one of the girls who works at Sun (Yeah. Like that is a good idea.) Suspect the cover charge is for him. To pay him for his time. Also heard he hangs up stairs over the bar where the owner and two other girls live.

The bouncer is which dancers boyfriend? Don't want to be grabbing one and the boyfriend gives me hassles.

Ck813
03-29-11, 16:24
Is Sean the one that also works Security for one of the retail stores in Ala Moana? Where upstairs can this guy be watching from? They have a room upstairs which is huge and I was told they charge $$$ to go in there. Spotlight owns that building and land. I saw condoms in that room and on the stairs.

I do not think anyone lives upstairs. Just my 2 cents.

[QUOTE=Big Jimm; 1164883]Here is what I know. Yes, business is slow at Club Sun. Owner fired the doorman (Sean). Have seen him working at other strip clubs and they hired a boyfriend of the one of the girls who works at Sun (Yeah. Like that is a good idea.) Suspect the cover charge is for him. To pay him for his time. Also heard he hangs up stairs over the bar where the owner and two other girls live.

The bouncer is which dancers boyfriend? Don't want to be grabbing one and the boyfriend gives me hassles.

Big Jimm
03-30-11, 03:26

The bouncer is which dancers boyfriend? Don't want to be grabbing one and the boyfriend gives me hassles. Not a dancer. And VB hostess. Owners sister. She cooks food and waits tables.

Big Jimm
03-30-11, 03:31
Is Sean the one that also works Security for one of the retail stores in Ala Moana? Where upstairs can this guy be watching from? They have a room upstairs which is huge and I was told they charge $$$ to go in there. Spotlight owns that building and land. I saw condoms in that room and on the stairs.

[QUOTE=Ogohunter; 1165125]Old bar area upstairs. Main room still has bar, sofa, coffee table, big screen TV. In back is a shower (no toilet) and 3 old Private Rooms converted into bedrooms. Girls have their clothing and other personal items there. Have toured all the spaces upstairs. I have been up there MANY times in last 6 months.

And yes some girls have taken customers upstairs by using the side door to the right of the stage and sneaking up the stairs.

Crazy Glu
03-30-11, 07:17

[QUOTE=Ogohunter; 1165125]Brothers Sean is no longer at Club Sun he's at another place doing security. But he also works at the strip club next to SPIII. The girls live up stairs? Dang. I guess maybe got to go check it out one of my days off, hopefully something worth trying out =) hopefully its not the door mans girl (hehe) =P

Buck N Ham
03-31-11, 06:14
Went to Misty's and there was a lot more women than my last visit a few weeks ago. Met a Vietnamese girl named Mary who had nice bolt-on C's, braces and relatively decent body. Not too fat, not to skinny but just right. Ok seriously, I am exaggerating on the latter but decent. Hehe. Got to the back booth for a few drinks and a $. CBJTF tho. Not sure if I would repeat with Mary but definitely going back again to find more picks in the litter.

Ogohunter
03-31-11, 15:22
SPIII got raided last nite around 11. Somebody must not be paying their "taxes". They got raided last year also. Seems LE has been cracking down recently. They have also been raiding Cache and Sandys the SB often also. Going to keep a self imposed ban on those places. No need to see the guys in black masks storming in while I'm having fun in the back booths or rooms. Just a heads up. Aloha, OH

Captin Crunch
04-01-11, 02:12
Went to Misty's and there was a lot more women than my last visit a few weeks ago. Met a Vietnamese girl named Mary who had nice bolt-on C's, braces and relatively decent body. Not too fat, not to skinny but just right. Ok seriously, I am exaggerating on the latter but decent. Hehe. Got to the back booth for a few drinks and a $. CBJTF tho. Not sure if I would repeat with Mary but definitely going back again to find more picks in the litter.Buck. I'm glad you finally took the plunge! Next time forget about buying a few drinks. Just find a girl you like and proposition her to just go to the back booth for the $. That will save you a few extra bucks for a few more beers and eye candy at another bar.

Last time I walked in and seen my fav and went straight back to the booth without even getting myself a drink.

Mavrick7
04-01-11, 05:04
Thanks Mav, I don't drink, but like to hang out and watch naked women dance. Now I really feel like one dumbass, you got one BJ in the booth for .08 total? That b*tch ripped me off (again)! Usually pay $ for go to the back booth and get BJ with DFK and if lucky FS. She must really like you and HL.Brother CheapCharlie,

I hate to hear that she has been over charging you, because she will think that everyone else will pay the same. Always work them down. They will always try to upsell you, get you in the back booth for $100, then no action WTF?

Hypoluxa has gotten the same deal and probably keep the bar low for the rest of us. Most of the girls with suck and fuck in the back, but its kinda uncomfortable in the tiny back booth. Sometimes, you need to cover the girls mouth when you make them Cum.

On the other hand, the look you get from other patrons and girls when you rocked her world. Priceless! .

Woweee
04-01-11, 09:57
The nice thing about the strip bars, is that there is always some dumb, drunk, idiots that require an attitude adjustment. If you are like me, letting out some frustrations on one of these idiots is another great stress relief. Advantage strip clubs.Oh PUHHHHLEASEEEE. Acting all tough on a internet forum. LOL. You'd probably get your face rearranged if you talked as much shit in real life. Let's see it brah.

Comp Dude 35
04-01-11, 17:41
Before you post something like this, you should look up the person you are calling out.

If you did look up Mav's past posts, you know that he can and he will.

Plus, why so negative? Forum is supposed to be for information exchange; it is stuff like this that makes a lot of the Seniors (like me) , NOT share info.

I thought this stuff was being policed more, but it looks like this forum is still the same. Oh well.

For what it's worth, I hope you can backup your words when Mav does call you out.

CD35.

Oh PUHHHHLEASEEEE. Acting all tough on a internet forum. LOL. You'd probably get your face rearranged if you talked as much shit in real life. Let's see it brah.

Hypo Luxa
04-01-11, 18:58
For what it's worth, I hope you can backup your words when Mav does call you out.This will turn out one of three ways.

1) Mav will call him out and Wowee won't show.

2) Mav will call him out and Wowee will show and get beat down.

3) Mav will call him out and Wowee will surprise us all and beat Mav.

I'm rooting for option #4. Wowee apologizes for an agro post and both parties shake hands (virtually).

Comp Dude 35
04-01-11, 23:06
Going back in history, I don't think it ended well for TalonX; he hasn't posted on this forum since all the crap back in 2010.

Unless Woweee is a huge SOB with some Jet Li skills; I think #1 or heaven-forbid #2 will be happening.

CD35.

This will turn out one of three ways.

I'm rooting for option #4. Wowee apologizes for an agro post and both parties shake hands (virtually).

Comp Dude 35
04-01-11, 23:09
And I don't post a lot of recons; don't need any BS from other mongers who only have time to post argumentive statements or ask a ton of questions. True mongers only give the recons; they deserve to know the 411.

CD35

Buck N Ham
04-02-11, 00:15
This will turn out one of three ways.

I'm rooting for option #4. Wowee apologizes for an agro post and both parties shake hands (virtually). . Would agree with you on #4 but my kolohe side has other interests.

Seriously, not cool to call out another monger on this forum.

Buck N Ham
04-02-11, 00:19
Buck. I'm glad you finally took the plunge! Next time forget about buying a few drinks. Just find a girl you like and proposition her to just go to the back booth for the $. That will save you a few extra bucks for a few more beers and eye candy at another bar.

Last time I walked in and seen my fav and went straight back to the booth without even getting myself a drink. I really needed a beer or two to loosen up after a stressful day. Maybe I'll find a fave or two first then get into that "in-and-out" mode. Appreciate the advice.

Hello Kitty
04-02-11, 01:31
And I don't post a lot of recons; don't need any BS from other mongers who only have time to post argumentive statements or ask a ton of questions. True mongers only give the recons; they deserve to know the 411.

CD35Agree with Comp Dude 35, too much people hating.

CheapCharlie
04-02-11, 09:09
So whats the scoops on the raid at SP. Anybody know the names (besides Vicky) of the other girls that got busted?

Buck N Ham
04-03-11, 16:51
Didn't find this on the board after a quick search but who is the big breasted Asian bartender at Misty's? Does she play?

Captin Crunch
04-04-11, 00:50
Didn't find this on the board after a quick search but who is the big breasted Asian bartender at Misty's? Does she play?Buck. Sounds like you went back for round 2. Any luck with the girls there?

Buck N Ham
04-04-11, 05:37
Buck. Sounds like you went back for round 2. Any luck with the girls there?Place was busier than last I went and the "quality" girls were tied up in booths so I had a drink at the bar then left. Bartender did not talk much and just watched TV. Whats the 411 on her?

Bacnang
04-04-11, 16:54
Didn't find this on the board after a quick search but who is the big breasted Asian bartender at Misty's? Does she play?Is that candy?

Ck813
04-04-11, 17:31
Hey Mav,

Just be careful ok. Or anyone who decided violence is the way to go.

Bang Bang Bye Mav or anyone else who decides violence is the way to go.

Not hating anyone, but I have been there. Nobody going out run that. Bang Bang.

RIP all my fellow mongers!

CK

Buck N Ham
04-05-11, 03:19
Is that candy?Was hoping someone could give name and 411. She looked pretty hot tho.

Comp Dude 35
04-05-11, 04:20
Not like the old days when a true fight was with fists (or chairs / tables / maybe knives at worst). Now days, you never know if some chicken-shit will pull out a piece and start firing because he can't fight.

Better just to avoid all bad stuff, no matter if you got a 10th degree dan or better; like CK said, you can't outrun the bullet.

Stay safe braddahs!

CD35.

Hey Mav,

Just be careful ok. Or anyone who decided violence is the way to go.

Bang Bang Bye Mav or anyone else who decides violence is the way to go.

Not hating anyone, but I have been there. Nobody going out run that. Bang Bang.

RIP all my fellow mongers!

CK

Ogohunter
04-05-11, 04:21
Was hoping someone could give name and 411. She looked pretty hot tho.I'm pretty sure you are talking about Candy. PM me for the 411. Aloha OH

WhodaGuy
04-05-11, 05:23
Like others already posted, pretty crappy. No private areas. Can't see stage. Tired, skanky retreads from other bars. The 3 mamas are female versions of Johnny – openly gangsta, menacing, thieving. The raid nuthin but a speed bump. Much better at Diamond. Younger, hotter girls. Laid back. Some cigarette smoke, but not too much. Not sure if get play, but everybody being careful cause of recent troubles.

Jzjz
04-05-11, 10:55
Like others already posted, pretty crappy. No private areas. Can't see stage. Tired, skanky retreads from other bars. The 3 mamas are female versions of Johnny – openly gangsta, menacing, thieving. The raid nuthin but a speed bump. Much better at Diamond. Younger, hotter girls. Laid back. Some cigarette smoke, but not too much. Not sure if get play, but everybody being careful cause of recent troubles.Sa brite floresent lites inside the place make older wahines look old too. BTW, where's Diamoond?

WhodaGuy
04-06-11, 04:36
Sa brite floresent lites inside the place make older wahines look old too. BTW, where's Diamoond?From Makaloa, face SP3. From left to right: SP3, restaurant with glass front, shared hallway entry, Diamond Club. Diamond has two entrances: front door and a side entrance in hallway. The hallway leads into the new side of SP3. Diamond is a hostess bar, not a SC. It can be seen only from Makaloa street. Hope that helps.

Crazy Glu
04-06-11, 06:49
Sa brite floresent lites inside the place make older wahines look old too. BTW, where's Diamoond?Brother Jzjz

Club Diamond is the old Club Bonzai. =)

CG

Talapia
04-06-11, 06:58
I'm sorry for my very vague report, but I want to contribute as much as I can to this forum, since I use it regularly for info. Reason being I was drunk off my ass here.

Went to club sun on a Friday night a bit later in the night. Was super drunk by the time we got there so things were a little blurry. No one dancing, saw a girl walking around and for the life of me can't remember her name. Skinny viet I believe, tight black dress. After a few drinks me and my friends were getting antsy to sit with a girl. Walked over to the one I mentioned and asked if she can sit. As I walked back with her I said, lets sit somewhere private for $$.

She took me to this room under the stairs right next to the bathroom. Has anyone ever been here? I've heard of upstairs from the forum, but this is like my 3rd time to the club so I don't know if this is a regular thing. Black leather couch there. We did the deed and I stumbled out a very satisfied customer.

Again, sorry for the vague report! I promise I will be a bit more sober next time I go.

Crazy Glu
04-09-11, 08:09
I'm sorry for my very vague report, but I want to contribute as much as I can to this forum, since I use it regularly for info. Reason being I was drunk off my ass here.

Went to club sun on a Friday night a bit later in the night. Was super drunk by the time we got there so things were a little blurry. No one dancing, saw a girl walking around and for the life of me can't remember her name. Skinny viet I believe, tight black dress. After a few drinks me and my friends were getting antsy to sit with a girl. Walked over to the one I mentioned and asked if she can sit. As I walked back with her I said, lets sit somewhere private for $$.

She took me to this room under the stairs right next to the bathroom. Has anyone ever been here? I've heard of upstairs from the forum, but this is like my 3rd time to the club so I don't know if this is a regular thing. Black leather couch there. We did the deed and I stumbled out a very satisfied customer.

Again, sorry for the vague report! I promise I will be a bit more sober next time I go. The place under the stairs is only one of the places in there. For MORE $ the girls actually live upstairs including the MS, so maybe perhaps a better experience. Hmm =P Then theres the corner booths too.

Yes, PLEASE be a little sober the next time, so that the others may have a better idea of your experience, including myself.

Stay Safe & Aloha CG =)

RickJames808
04-09-11, 10:49
Or whatever the name is on Kuhio across from Ala Moana hotel. Somewhat lame ass strip joint. Full nude, serves no alcohol only overpriced sodas and energy drinks. Had quite a few girls in the line up. Nude lap dances available but at a $40 charge. They can be bargained down to 30. 00 which is still too friggin much. The two nicest chick in residence were Mulan (local looking chick with a full back tatoo) and Roxy a blonde Russian. Both were acting shitty and pretty pick about whom they asked to table dance. Ezmerelda a okay looking Costa Rican chick gave a decent private dance complete with tit sucking / squeezing, some ass gripping and a little pussy play (with hands no penetration. I also got a dance from Envy who used to strip at AXXXtion Video next to Fem Nu. It was fairly lame considering her dances at AXXtion. I get the vibe there is play to be had here. The only one I really wanted was Mulan but she was acting shitty. Anyone have any scoop about play in there?

RJ

Isle Of Man
04-09-11, 17:08
Or whatever the name is on Kuhio across from Ala Moana hotel. Somewhat lame ass strip joint. Full nude, serves no alcohol only overpriced sodas and energy drinks. Had quite a few girls in the line up. Nude lap dances available but at a $40 charge. They can be bargained down to 30. 00 which is still too friggin much. The two nicest chick in residence were Mulan (local looking chick with a full back tatoo) and Roxy a blonde Russian. Both were acting shitty and pretty pick about whom they asked to table dance. Ezmerelda a okay looking Costa Rican chick gave a decent private dance complete with tit sucking / squeezing, some ass gripping and a little pussy play (with hands no penetration. I also got a dance from Envy who used to strip at AXXXtion Video next to Fem Nu. It was fairly lame considering her dances at AXXtion. I get the vibe there is play to be had here. The only one I really wanted was Mulan but she was acting shitty. Anyone have any scoop about play in there?

RJIf by play you mean HJ, BJ, FS, then no play there. Within one hour, the girls can easily make over $200 with the lap dance. There's no incentive for them to consider those plays. Besides, there's no room in that club is set up for those plays.

Depending on the girl, the play with the lap dance can involve playing their tits and butts, but no FIV, at least not with the girls I've tried over there. And I've tried about 10 girls over there.

All Rice
04-09-11, 22:14
Hit up FN last night a bit before 7. Somewhat empty with about 7 dancers working at that time.

First one that caught my eye as soon as she stepped on stage was Helen. Petite Viet w / bolt ons, braces and wing tat on lower abs. Come to find out that this is the same Helen from RR as reported before on this board. Said she was here for about 3 months. Nice smooth skin and tight nani. Was touchy and wasn't shame to shove her bolt ons and nani right in my face. I think I found my new favorite there. Pushed for a. 35 private show, but decided against it for now. I'll get back to that later.

Next up was Katrina. Blonde Russian who been there about a month. Her look reminds me of a movie start, but name escapes me at the moment. English wasn't too good, but still conversed well. Told her she had a model figure and she said she did do modeling back in Russia as a teen. Also said she was a middle school teacher before this! Kinda a rob though since she pulled both garters at a time.

My boy was torn between two haole chicks, so I advised him on which one to tip. But when he went to sit, the other one was her friend and told me to come down also. Decided to be a good wingman. Lucky. Dirty platinum blonde whose face kinda reminded me Britney Spears in her younger days. Was ok as she did some flexible moves on stage. The one my boy was tipping, brunette and slim, pushed for $$$ champagne room, but he declined.

Had some friends coming in from another bar so had to stretch time a bit. But a young, kinda thick short Japanese chick came down wanting to sit down with me. Set up my boy telling her he was looking for some fun. He ended getting a private show and said she allowed touching. Then I was blindsided by her friend who came by and started grinding against me. She looked Filipino, which is my kyptonite, so I had to sample. Myra. English / Filipino w / Japanese style tat on the upper back and ghetto rock start tramp stamp. Reminded me of one of those Mestiza chicks on TFC. Nice slender body. Cool chick.

If anyone is into "suicide girls"/emo / tatted up & pierced chicks had two new faces I seen last night. One of them looked like mix between the porn stars Janine and Sky Lopez. My boy and I bought drinks and sat down with Kaya. Hapa black or as she calls herself "swiss miss." Cool chick also and bummed a cig with her outside. She told me that one porn star looking chick was actually on the first episode on Rock of Love.

At this point, it was a good night until Kristal, blonde Japanese / haole, pissed me off. She was really desperate this time going around the booths stating up front that she was doing private shows for. 25 and working for tips on stage for. 1. First time here ever a dancer was stating the minimum tip up front! Surprised as I was, I asked again to make sure. Thought, what the hell I'll tip her on stage since she was alright previous times when she sat down with us and got a private dance. So I said,"shoots, I got a couple ones." Got up assuming she was going on stage. Then she turned around and said "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE THEN!" WTF? She thought I was broke or something. I had to let off some steam with my boy who agreed this chick was psycho.

Did some quick tips with some usuals, Raven. Sasha Grey look alike and Theresa. Filipino girl formally of EN who used to always wear schoolgirl outfits.

Towards the end of the night ended up going back to Helen again, but to get some private shows. Price was the standard. 25 at this point, so patience paid off. Going to sit down, I see my boy and bump fists with him. But that buggah was getting a dance from Kirstal! But damn, the look on her face when she saw me was priceless! Hearing from my boy afterwards, was junk and her face was too caked up. Psycho better start bringing in some money because she still rocking her ripped up stalkings, haha. Minor leaguer high maka maka who belongs at the dives. But the two dances I got from Helen was well worth it as she left me with bite marks all over!

RickJames808
04-12-11, 02:28
Thanks for the insight. For some reason I'm itching to bang a stripper. Don't know why a stripper in particular but I am. I don't mean the high milage chicks who should have retired a couple of decades ago at some the lower end dives, but rather a hot ass stripper. The AMP's are fun but I'd like to try something new. All the spots I've hit up have come up short (Electro's, FN, Rock Za, SPIII, Hi By Night, Axxxtion Video). Any suggestions?

RJ.

If by play you mean HJ, BJ, FS, then no play there. Within one hour, the girls can easily make over $200 with the lap dance. There's no incentive for them to consider those plays. Besides, there's no room in that club is set up for those plays.

Depending on the girl, the play with the lap dance can involve playing their tits and butts, but no FIV, at least not with the girls I've tried over there. And I've tried about 10 girls over there.

Isle Of Man
04-13-11, 02:37
Thanks for the insight. For some reason I'm itching to bang a stripper. Don't know why a stripper in particular but I am. I don't mean the high milage chicks who should have retired a couple of decades ago at some the lower end dives, but rather a hot ass stripper. The AMP's are fun but I'd like to try something new. All the spots I've hit up have come up short (Electro's, FN, Rock Za, SPIII, Hi By Night, Axxxtion Video). Any suggestions?

RJ. I had a freebie with a stripper once. And I wasn't planning on that. The club used to occupy the current location at club 939. I forgot that old club's name. The stripper was young and pretty, only thing is she's A cup. She gave me some good DFK and my first ball licking. She hold my marble (one at a time of course) in her mouth, an one of kind feeling and experience indeed.

I think the combination of a few things contributed to the success of my freebie:

1) When I tipped her (with $1 bills) , I showed genuine interest in her, and she can tell; I bought one drink for her and gave a chance to get to know each other 2) She probably was in the mood; 3) Her shift was ending not too long after, and she asked me where I live; 4) I was living nearby at the time, so it's convenient to go to my place; 5) Finally, pure luck.

I think you will have more chances if you go or stay till the end of the girl's shift (but not the 10pm ending shift, it's too early and most girls want to go somewhere else) , and before that, catch a chance to talk to her.

I might be wrong, but my perception of the strippers are that they have this standard or principle that they don't want to get paid for sex. So try not to use monger fund as the incentive for the stripper to go home with you. That will insult them.

Ilvasians
04-13-11, 12:32
Saw Vivian a few nights ago. Older viet lady, my guess around 40. L6 / A8 / S7. Went to back booth and got FS with BBBJ for $.40. Nice attitude but not the best looking.

Ogohunter
04-13-11, 20:48
Saw Vivian a few nights ago. Older viet lady, my guess around 40. L6 / A8 / S7. Went to back booth and got FS with BBBJ for $.40. Nice attitude but not the best looking.You might want to check out Tina at Misty. She does FS for $ and is around the same age as Vivian. Aloha OH

Ilvasians
04-14-11, 03:30
You might want to check out Tina at Misty. She does FS for $ and is around the same age as Vivian. Aloha OHThanks for the tip. I'lll check it out!

Uki Eater
04-14-11, 20:25
The club used to occupy the current location at club 939. I forgot that old club's name. Dollhouse? Before Club 939 was Penthouse. Before Penthouse and the place being rennovated, I think was called Dollhouse. Or was it StripperDolls. Something like that.

Ogohunter
04-14-11, 20:43
Dollhouse? Before Club 939 was Penthouse. Before Penthouse and the place being rennovated, I think was called Dollhouse. Or was it StripperDolls. Something like that.Was it Club Rose before Penthouse? There also was a club in the back but same building. I think it was called Baby Dolls. No booze, but had plenty of action in the back rooms

Uki Eater
04-14-11, 20:51
Was it Club Rose before Penthouse? There also was a club in the back but same building. I think it was called Baby Dolls. No booze, but had plenty of action in the back roomsNo. Not Club Rose. Someone must know the name. The sign was big. I think it was in yellow.

Thumperforq
04-14-11, 20:51
Dollhouse? Before Club 939 was Penthouse. Before Penthouse and the place being rennovated, I think was called Dollhouse. Or was it StripperDolls. Something like that.In the mid 80s it was called Club Mignon (Yuni's bar before FN). Rose took over the site and renamed it Club Rose through the mid 90s. It became Dollhouse after than when the EN owners took over the site. Dollhouse was forced to shutdown by LC, prostitution bust (Mirikitani lap dancing) , and taxes and it was empty for about 2 years. It was renovated and opened as Penthouse in early 2000s and quickly went bankrupt from the LC fines and no lap dancing rules. 939 took over site in mid 2000s.

Uki Eater
04-14-11, 20:55
In the mid 80s it was called Club Mignon (Yuni's bar before FN). Rose took over the site and renamed it Club Rose through the mid 90s. It became Dollhouse after than when the EN owners took over the site. Dollhouse was forced to shutdown by LC, prostitution bust (Mirikitani lap dancing) , and taxes and it was empty for about 2 years. It was renovated and opened as Penthouse in early 2000s and quickly went bankrupt from the LC fines and no lap dancing rules. 939 took over site in mid 2000s.Aah. So it was Dollhouse. I figured it was. Club Stargazers was that before Club Sandy? I know it was across HMSA.

Ogohunter
04-14-11, 21:10
Aah. So it was Dollhouse. I figured it was. Club Stargazers was that before Club Sandy? I know it was across HMSA.Was there a club called Baby Dolls? Damn, my memory is going!

Thumperforq
04-14-11, 21:47
Aah. So it was Dollhouse. I figured it was. Club Stargazers was that before Club Sandy? I know it was across HMSA.Stargazer was in the Butterfly Lounge location. After Butterfly Lounge it became Top Hat and other club names that I can't remember until Vanessa opened Stargazer / Lollipop.

Thumperforq
04-14-11, 22:02
Was there a club called Baby Dolls? Damn, my memory is going!The only Baby Dolls that I remember was in Waikiki on Kuhio Ave

H Mobius
04-14-11, 22:12
Was there a club called Baby Dolls? Damn, my memory is going!Yes there was, as you described in your post #1927, and it was aptly named. Your memory is going nowhere :).

Jap Boy
04-14-11, 22:17
Dollhouse? Before Club 939 was Penthouse. Before Penthouse and the place being rennovated, I think was called Dollhouse. Or was it StripperDolls. Something like that.Wasn't it Golden Dolls? About the time of the whole Mirikatani stuff?

Uki Eater
04-14-11, 22:42
Wasn't it Golden Dolls? About the time of the whole Mirikatani stuff?You are right. It was Golden Dolls Showgirls.

H Mobius
04-14-11, 23:36
Wasn't it Golden Dolls? About the time of the whole Mirikatani stuff?Thought you guys might be interested:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2001/Jun/29/ln/ln15a.html

As Ogohunter described, Babydolls was in back on the makai side of the same building, but was partially viewable from Liona Street.

Member 69
04-15-11, 03:25
Was there a club called Baby Dolls? Damn, my memory is going!Babydolls was the back portion of the 939.

Pursuer
04-15-11, 03:26
Stargazer was in the Butterfly Lounge location.And La Paloma was there way before either. It was a Mexican restaurant.

WangLung
04-15-11, 04:36
Went to fn on Tuesday and had a real nice time with a girl named amnesia, hah. Small Filipino girl but real fun to be with. Was kind of slow jumped over to za, was crowded but didn't see anyone I liked I usually chill with April or cat. BTW Hi, haha.

MGlobe
04-16-11, 09:05
What are the best sc's around here? Price, girls, and fun-wise?

Uki Eater
04-16-11, 12:40
What are the best sc's around here? Price, girls, and fun-wise?Check this out.

http://www.tuscl.net/c.php?CID=1331

YG365
04-16-11, 15:01
Went to fn on Tuesday and had a real nice time with a girl named amnesia, hah. Small Filipino girl but real fun to be with. Was kind of slow jumped over to za, was crowded but didn't see anyone I liked I usually chill with April or cat. BTW Hi, haha.Did you get any play at FN? How much did you drop?

Donho
04-21-11, 03:30
Had a friend in town that works on a boat and doesn't see enough women. He wanted to visit 939, the strip club on Keeaumoku.

A bunch of us went, all veterans of Thailand. (Warning! I am going to rant about Thailand, so please forgive me.) This is a true story.

We paid the cover and the huge security guy passed the electronic wand over us. We went inside and ordered beers. It was early- about 9:30 on a weeknight. Pretty quiet. A few ladies on stage and around the bar, some of them were not bad looking.

There was blonde from New Zealand who was absolutely hot. Perfect ass. She earned a few dollars just for having such a great okole.

But we're pretty much sitting there bored and one of the guys pulls out his smart phone, showing photos of girls he was with on the last trip to Thailand. I think the ladies in the bar were irritated. Here we were, in a strip club, more interested in looking at photos of Thai babes on a phone. Ignoring the dancers.

One dancer, an African American lady with a big smile and nice personality sat at our table. She is from Kansas City, and we chatted with her. Somehow Thailand came up and she asked, 'So what do you all do in Thailand? '

I was not drunk, but I just had a bad attitude about this bar, so I told her. The Truth.

I said, see these stages? In Thailand every one of them would have 10 or 12 girls. They would all be between 19 and 22 years old and very pretty with playful, fun attitudes. There would be another 30 girls sitting around the edges of the bar waiting to go on. '

The dancer in 939 looked at me curiously and said, 'Really? '

I continued. I said, 'Every one of them would have a number on her panties. They would all be topless. You tell the waitress what number you like. By the way, the waitresses are all young and cute. They wear school girl outfits and they have numbers on too. You can buy any of them a drink for 2 dollars and they will stay with you until you tell them to leave, and you can fondle them. For a 2 dollar drink they will lap dance and cuddle you into submission. '

'Really? ' She looked stunned.

I wasn't done. I said, 'In a really expensive place you can spend up to 20 dollars to take them out of the bar. When they go with you they treat you like your best ever high school girlfriend. You make love. '

'How much is that? ' she asked.

I did a quick mental calculation. 'If they are really good you tip them about 50 dollars. '

Her smile faded.

As I spoke, a lady with a lot of tattoos got on stage. Not attractive. The waitress came and suggested we buy a drink for the dancer from Kansas City. Despite being horrified by description of Pattaya bars, she was friendly and had a nice smile, so I figured why not drop $20.

One of the boys asked, 'How much is the drink? ' The waitress said, 'Forty dollars. '

"Oh, we were just leaving," one of us said. We got up and left. When we got outside one of the guys said, 'Forty dollars! To buy a drink, and get nothing? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much that is in Baht? '

Rod Farva
04-21-11, 05:13
Had a friend in town that works on a boat and doesn't see enough women. He wanted to visit 939, the strip club on Keeaumoku.

A bunch of us went, all veterans of Thailand. (Warning! I am going to rant about Thailand, so please forgive me.) This is a true story.

We paid the cover and the huge security guy passed the electronic wand over us. We went inside and ordered beers. It was early- about 9:30 on a weeknight. Pretty quiet. A few ladies on stage and around the bar, some of them were not bad looking.

There was blonde from New Zealand who was absolutely hot. Perfect ass. She earned a few dollars just for having such a great okole.

But we're pretty much sitting there bored and one of the guys pulls out his smart phone, showing photos of girls he was with on the last trip to Thailand. I think the ladies in the bar were irritated. Here we were, in a strip club, more interested in looking at photos of Thai babes on a phone. Ignoring the dancers.

One dancer, an African American lady with a big smile and nice personality sat at our table. She is from Kansas City, and we chatted with her. Somehow Thailand came up and she asked, 'So what do you all do in Thailand? '

I was not drunk, but I just had a bad attitude about this bar, so I told her. The Truth.

I said, see these stages? In Thailand every one of them would have 10 or 12 girls. They would all be between 19 and 22 years old and very pretty with playful, fun attitudes. There would be another 30 girls sitting around the edges of the bar waiting to go on. '

I continued. I said, 'Every one of them would have a number on her panties. They would all be topless. You tell the waitress what number you like. By the way, the waitresses are all young and cute. They wear school girl outfits and they have numbers on too. You can buy any of them a drink for 2 dollars and they will stay with you until you tell them to leave, and you can fondle them. For a 2 dollar drink they will lap dance and cuddle you into submission. '

I wasn't done. I said, 'In a really expensive place you can spend up to 20 dollars to take them out of the bar. When they go with you they treat you like your best ever high school girlfriend. You make love. '

I did a quick mental calculation. 'If they are really good you tip them about 50 dollars. '

Her smile faded.

As I spoke, a lady with a lot of tattoos got on stage. Not attractive. The waitress came and suggested we buy a drink for the dancer from Kansas City. Despite being horrified by description of Pattaya bars, she was friendly and had a nice smile, so I figured why not drop $20.

One of the boys asked, 'How much is the drink? ' The waitress said, 'Forty dollars. '

"Oh, we were just leaving," one of us said. We got up and left. When we got outside one of the guys said, 'Forty dollars! To buy a drink, and get nothing? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much that is in Baht? 'Never made it out to Thailand but I've been to Korea and Japan when I was in the service way back when.

I'd love to take a trip out to Angeles City PI one of these days.

Too bad Hawaiian Air doesn't fly direct to Clark Airfield.

Uki Eater
04-21-11, 12:50

Her smile faded.

"Oh, we were just leaving," one of us said. We got up and left. When we got outside one of the guys said, 'Forty dollars! To buy a drink, and get nothing? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much that is in Baht? 'Hehe. Nice rant Donho. What does make it exciting is the fact that as a farang (foreigner) , they are excited to see you. True, you do pay for the airfare and hotel costs. But, once that's out of the way, the cost of LD and tips don't really bother you. Why? Because it's alot cheaper. You don't get the $40 or $20 LD, costs as over here. It kills joy to not enjoy, when you are worrying how much you spending. How many drinks you bought her? How much is the tab? Hard to have fun and worry free when you worry about the $ being spent. Plus, it's more buckwild up there with more girls to choose from. In one of the gogo bars in Pattaya, I came out of the bathroom and before I went to the bathroom, the women onstage started spanking each others butts with these whips of sort. When I came out of the bathroom, I decided to jump on the stage and the girls were spanking my butt on stage. LOL. No way, they would allow me to do that at 939 or any other strip bar here. It's just to conservative and predictable here to really have fun for the $ being spent. Not to bad if it was like before where it was more raunchy and had nicer lineup. Now, you pay more for less. What do you get out of it? From experiencing buckwild then going to conservative, you will get bored.

As for the $40 drink, they figured there were several of you guys so, that $40 wouldn't be a big deal for you guys to cover that. This similar situation happened to me and my friends at a hostess bar. There were 6 of us with 2 x BGs. One of them asked for a $30 drink as oppose to $20.

Oh, I should add it was more because your friend asked the question: "how much is the drink?" This is why they came up with the $40 LD and not $20. One of the guys in our group asked that same question when she asked for a LD. He said: "oh, how much?" She said: "its $30"

RickJames808
04-21-11, 18:43

Her smile faded.

"Oh, we were just leaving," one of us said. We got up and left. When we got outside one of the guys said, 'Forty dollars! To buy a drink, and get nothing? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much that is in Baht? 'Even Guam has a spicier nightlife scene than this place. But it could be worse.

Sports Night
04-24-11, 00:30
SC buddy wanted to check out Sun after Sundance (very slow, one dancer). Warned him about the cover charge. Figured lets see if they have wised up. NO. Bouncer says $4 cover. Price has come down. Asked if they have dancers, he said no only hostesses. Asked what hostess bar charges cover? He said sc's do. Responded sc's have dancers! Light bulb came on. But still to dim for us.

Rod Farva
04-24-11, 05:32
Even Guam has a spicier nightlife scene than this place. But it could be worse.Guam Strip clubs remind me how Oahu's clubs used to be back in the '90s.

When I was in Guam two years ago, I went to Club Cosmos alot.

RoadRally2
04-29-11, 16:26
Went to Rockza last night about 1230 only about 5 dancers in the house. Junk. Moved on to check out femme nu. Seems like that's the spot.

About 1am I got there. Prob 20-30 dancers working. Lots of hot ones. Just a heads up

CheapCharlie
04-30-11, 20:32
Roamed around Kapiolani and Keeamoku, before I stopped here. Got in before 1 and even more worse then Cache. I was the only customer in there and Tina was dancing, so sat down and tipped her. After her set was over, bought her a LD. Had a good time with her, let me rub her pussy and play with her titties. Even put her hand down my pants and played with my cock. Told me she was leaving for the mainland this coming Tuesday. But will be back in June and offer to take care of me at her place when she returns.

RickJames808
05-01-11, 10:13
Lots of hot chicks but so many sausage bearers nullified their numbers. You had to literally stalk a chick to get time in front of her. There was this hot blonde white chick in white lingere with bulbuous bolt ons (didn't get her name) that was trying to seel the champagne room for $$$ "whatever goes". Usually this means some titty touching. No thanks. Most of us guys lose all common sense in the strip club but I'm still amazed these girls make as much money as they do.

Went to Rockza last night about 1230 only about 5 dancers in the house. Junk. Moved on to check out femme nu. Seems like that's the spot.

About 1am I got there. Prob 20-30 dancers working. Lots of hot ones. Just a heads up

Skateboarder
05-01-11, 16:00
Roamed around Kapiolani and Keeamoku, before I stopped here. Got in before 1 and even more worse then Cache. I was the only customer in there and Tina was dancing, so sat down and tipped her. After her set was over, bought her a LD. Had a good time with her, let me rub her pussy and play with her titties. Even put her hand down my pants and played with my cock. Told me she was leaving for the mainland this coming Tuesday. But will be back in June and offer to take care of me at her place when she returns.Had no idea tina still entertained at her place. She's such a sexy MILF!

Cheapo
05-01-11, 18:50
Had no idea tina still entertained at her place. She's such a sexy MILF!Asked Tina about sex at her place once & she said $$$ & thought "too much". Anyone else got a better offer from her?

CheapCharlie
05-02-11, 07:13
Yeah, I know I'm a dumbass for going here again. But here goes, went last week to see if had any new women (if you can call them that). Was surprised to see Alyssa still working. After that blow up that she and Shasha had, thought for sure Sandy was going fire her. Speaking of Shasha, saw her go to the private booth with a guy. Came out about 15 mins. Later and asks for a drink. Told her no mo place for sit, told me lets go to the booths in the back. So we walk towards the back and I walk out the door. Thought fuck that, I ain't sitting with you! You went probably suck that guys dick and I got to sit next to you and smell your cock breath! Probably would've gave me the"we only talk or I just dance for him" BS.

H Mobius
05-02-11, 20:57
Yeah, I know I'm a dumbass for going here again. But here goes, went last week to see if had any new women (if you can call them that). Was surprised to see Alyssa still working. After that blow up that she and Shasha had, thought for sure Sandy was going fire her. Speaking of Shasha, saw her go to the private booth with a guy. Came out about 15 mins. Later and asks for a drink. Told her no mo place for sit, told me lets go to the booths in the back. So we walk towards the back and I walk out the door. Thought fuck that, I ain't sitting with you! You went probably suck that guys dick and I got to sit next to you and smell your cock breath! Probably would've gave me the"we only talk or I just dance for him" BS.I recently walked by Sandy's and took a quick look; saw Alyssa dancing (ho man she looked pretty fugly) and a mega-rotund hostess amongst the old ladies sitting in the booths. No way I would be able to get my arms around her; that's the most massive hostess I've ever seen. I assume she IS a hostess and not a dancer? Turned around and got the heck out of there.

Crazy Glu
05-03-11, 18:49
I recently walked by Sandy's and took a quick look; saw Alyssa dancing (ho man she looked pretty fugly) and a mega-rotund hostess amongst the old ladies sitting in the booths. No way I would be able to get my arms around her; that's the most massive hostess I've ever seen. I assume she IS a hostess and not a dancer? Turned around and got the heck out of there.Bro maybe she was, did you look at the stage? Was it reenforced? Made out of concrete? (LOL) Fugly? Dang I haven't heard that word in a long time. =) Bro don't worry about getting your arms around her worry about who goes on top?

Just trying to make "everyone" smile. =)

Easy, Be Safe Aloha CG

Hypo Luxa
05-03-11, 22:37
Guam Strip clubs remind me how Oahu's clubs used to be back in the '90s.A golden era for sure!

Jmiller2
05-04-11, 14:53
I am looking for some info on a stripper back in the 90s worked at Rock-za. I forgot her name she offered take-out. She was very fit and body build, blond hair, implants was married to a military guy who abused her. She left Hawaii and moved to Tennessee and Florida. I know she "dated" a Filipino guy a lot who owned a adult video store. If anyone have any info on her please pm me.

Thanks

Johnny14
05-04-11, 22:49
I recently walked by Sandy's and took a quick look; saw Alyssa dancing (ho man she looked pretty fugly) and a mega-rotund hostess amongst the old ladies sitting in the booths. No way I would be able to get my arms around her; that's the most massive hostess I've ever seen. I assume she IS a hostess and not a dancer? Turned around and got the heck out of there.Maybe that obese hostess was spending too much time eating all the food from kitchen mama and finally told to go work the booths? It should be half-price for drinks because you're getting less for the same price as the others who take the time to slim down and not be a porky pig.

She would probably disconnect the pole from the ceiling with all that extra weight and collapse the stage as well. The good part is that probably no one wants to tap that cow so may be some fresh meat after all?

H Mobius
05-04-11, 22:56
Maybe that obese hostess was spending too much time eating all the food from kitchen mama and finally told to go work the booths? It should be half-price for drinks because you're getting less for the same price as the others who take the time to slim down and not be a porky pig.

She would probably disconnect the pole from the ceiling with all that extra weight and collapse the stage as well. The good part is that probably no one wants to tap that cow so may be some fresh meat after all? I must admit, that post was biased in light of the mistreatment Brother CC received from Shasha and whomever else. At the moment I saw Alyssa on stage, it came to mind that she ROB'd CC but I'm probably mistaken.

CheapCharlie
05-04-11, 23:56
I must admit, that post was biased in light of the mistreatment Brother CC received from Shasha and whomever else. At the moment I saw Alyssa on stage, it came to mind that she ROB'd CC but I'm probably mistaken.Thanks for sticking up for me brother HM, but the only one I got ROB'd from was that b*tch Shasha.

Hiloboy
05-06-11, 08:18
Where is Vanessa working at? I have been to Misty and didn't see her around.

Crazy Glu
05-06-11, 18:38
Where is Vanessa working at? I have been to Misty and didn't see her around.She's still at Mitsys but she comes & goes when ever she pleases. The last time I have seen her there was about 1 month ago.

Magnod
05-07-11, 00:48
Where is Vanessa working at? I have been to Misty and didn't see her around.I've been there a few times over the past couple of weeks and haven't seen her. This is generally during the late afternoon / evening hours. I did notice that crazy Dee is gone. Haven't seen her since last year or maybe early this year. She may be crazy and no worth sitting with or tipping, but at least she looked good and was one of the few girls who actually got on stage and danced during the early hours. Even when no one was there or tipping her, she'd just dance and watch herself in the mirror.

Hiloboy
05-07-11, 01:31
She's still at Mitsys but she comes & goes when ever she pleases. The last time I have seen her there was about 1 month ago.Thanks for the info. I will stop by this weekend to see if she is working.

Jap Boy
05-07-11, 01:47
Where is Vanessa working at? I have been to Misty and didn't see her around.She does come and go as she pleases. Got to try later at night, I'd say like 10pm

All Rice
05-07-11, 19:02
Been here for the first time in about 2 years. Still crowded on a Friday night after midnight. Damn, I almost forgot how up close they get in the westside. Had some lookers here, which were all white girls. Only one heffer working that night. Had one local chick with F's that almost gave me two black eyes with those weapons. The one that stood out was Victoria, a Russian chick. She actually looks like a hapa Hawaiian / Asian mix. The kine you see at the beach because she was rocking the tan and dirty blonde hair. Really friendly. Says she regularly works Sundays and Mondays though. Any scoops on her for private shows? Another dancer there said it was. 4

Ogohunter
05-09-11, 04:44
The bouncer form SPIII mentioned to me that Club Sun closed down since they lost their lease. Haven't been there in a few months and don't know the scoops. I know there was a kinda recent report from there, but nothing since. Last time I went, had alot of fun there with a few of the hostesses in the private booths. Where did the hostesses go if they did close down? Any info would help. Aloha OH

Crazy Glu
05-09-11, 07:34
The bouncer form SPIII mentioned to me that Club Sun closed down since they lost their lease. Haven't been there in a few months and don't know the scoops. I know there was a kinda recent report from there, but nothing since. Last time I went, had alot of fun there with a few of the hostesses in the private booths. Where did the hostesses go if they did close down? Any info would help. Aloha OHBrother Ogohunter.

I don't think Sun closed down they just recently remodeled everything well OK new carpet, booths & supposedly new a / see. They got some good food there too.

CG

Ogohunter
05-10-11, 19:55
Brother Ogohunter.

I don't think Sun closed down they just recently remodeled everything well OK new carpet, booths & supposedly new a / see. They got some good food there too.

CGJust wondering if you or any of the other monger nation know if the VG I had fun with is still there. She is about 5'3", spoke real good english (I think she said she was from the east coast) , skinny with B's. I forget her name probably cause that was my last stop of the nite. Aloha OH

Lefty Boy
05-11-11, 04:43
Just wondering if you or any of the other monger nation know if the VG I had fun with is still there. She is about 5'3", spoke real good english (I think she said she was from the east coast) , skinny with B's. I forget her name probably cause that was my last stop of the nite. Aloha OHI believe she's gone. New batch of hostesses at Sun now, looks like mama-san rotates them out every couple of months or so. Now if she could only get dancers that are hot, Sun wouldn't be all that bad.

Mike In Hawaii
05-13-11, 16:50
Went to Sun Wed. No cover. Renovated booth. Lots of VB vets. Vi bartending. Tiffany (Mystique) hostessing. No one dancing.

Crazy Glu
05-14-11, 06:38
Went to Sun Wed. No cover. Renovated booth. Lots of VB vets. Vi bartending. Tiffany (Mystique) hostessing. No one dancing.From what the door guy says it will be a strip club only on Thurs, Fri, & Sat. The rest it will be a Karaoke club. I guessing that it may be a Viet Karaoke club. BTW: Anyone know where the dancer "Alex" from there went? She's like a latina MILF with HUGE twins!

CG

Bigboner
05-18-11, 03:26
Went to Sun Wed. No cover. Renovated booth. Lots of VB vets. Vi bartending. Tiffany (Mystique) hostessing. No one dancing.When I went last week had 2 girls dancing. Both locals, one with big'uns but big bottomed too.

There's nice couch like seating in front of the stage now and the other booths are re done. Even more fake roses all around too.

Crazy Glu
05-21-11, 02:11
Went there for their supposedly "Grand Openning", ALL I can say it was just eye candy, Viet girls from various places coming to just take up space & when did get drinks they would hit you up for $20/40 ones & just move on to the next guy, no sitting with you. I was hit up by "Linda" well she's looks OK but makes like she like do the wild thing but she's just one BIG tease, bought her 1 $40 cognac supposedly she promises a FUN time & then digs out to go & sit with some other dudes, then comes back hits me for a $20 drink I try touch her nani through her pantie then she SLAPS my hand? I was like WTF! You touch my Jr. & I don't get to touch nani thru her panty.

Bros THIS place bites the BIG one in my book, I don't plan to go back! On top of that the fng bartendress starts ripping us off on the beers, they supposedly had specials on the beers too, my other bro that was with me said maybe cause we never tip, but I said why we still here, aren't we supposed to tip after when we leave?

Screw it Club Sun NOW I know why I never was there in one LONGTIME! Starting new cycle now!

CG

Thumperforq
05-21-11, 04:19
Went there for their supposedly "Grand Openning", ALL I can say it was just eye candy, Viet girls from various places coming to just take up space & when did get drinks they would hit you up for $20/40 ones & just move on to the next guy, no sitting with you. I was hit up by "Linda" well she's looks OK but makes like she like do the wild thing but she's just one BIG tease, bought her 1 $40 cognac supposedly she promises a FUN time & then digs out to go & sit with some other dudes, then comes back hits me for a $20 drink I try touch her nani through her pantie then she SLAPS my hand? I was like WTF! You touch my Jr. & I don't get to touch nani thru her panty.

Bros THIS place bites the BIG one in my book, I don't plan to go back! On top of that the fng bartendress starts ripping us off on the beers, they supposedly had specials on the beers too, my other bro that was with me said maybe cause we never tip, but I said why we still here, aren't we supposed to tip after when we leave?

Screw it Club Sun NOW I know why I never was there in one LONGTIME! Starting new cycle now!

CGToo bad. Another V-ROB bar in the tradition of Charm, Mystique, Sky Lounge, Diamond Club, By NIte, New Asia, Secret. Where have all the good VB girls gone?

Crazy Glu
05-22-11, 04:42
Too bad. Another V-ROB bar in the tradition of Charm, Mystique, Sky Lounge, Diamond Club, By NIte, New Asia, Secret. Where have all the good VB girls gone?That's easy bro! The all serving those fancy coffee crap. Attention boys they have found another way to rip your arse off! I say just go to Starbucks! =)

NoTime808
05-22-11, 16:36

CGI have been there a couple of times in the past month. The first night I went in I met Linda. You are right she pushes the $40 drinks. Bought her a couple $20 drinks, she starts massaging my shoulders and tells me we can go to the private booth for $40 dollar drinks. I passed. Reading your report good thing I did.

Big Jimm
05-22-11, 22:46
I have been there a couple of times in the past month. The first night I went in I met Linda. You are right she pushes the $40 drinks. Bought her a couple $20 drinks, she starts massaging my shoulders and tells me we can go to the private booth for $40 dollar drinks. I passed. Reading your report good thing I did.I received a call from Kathy. Telling me Club Sun was remodeled and having a party. Grand Opening. Hell. Her sister has owned bar for a long now already. Kathy goes on to say I NEED TO COME TO HER BAR AND SUPPORT her business / family. That's it. Nothing in it for me. She comes right out and ask for money. I say bullshit.

On another post. About Husbands and Boyfriends. You are dead nuts on target. They through Sean under the bus (former bouncer) and hired a family friend / slash boyfriend to may the door. And yes many Viet gang bangers hang out at the bar. Notice they eat and drink for FREE.

Plus the girls upsell. $40. 00 for drinks. Stack drinks. Promise the moon and the stars. Then when you think you spent enough. They ask for MORE money. Their goal is to empty your wallet and pockets of cash and run up your charge card. If you ever provide your credit card. Be prepared to buy drinks for every girl in the bar. Once you have spent what THEY think they are worth. You may get a little sex in the end.

All in all. Total horseshit. Buyer beware.

I suggest you go elsewhere.

Playboy54
05-23-11, 05:48
Ok, got it. Club Sun is off limits for me. I deeply appreciate your advice.

Playboy54.

Working together for better pussy!

Mike In Hawaii
05-25-11, 03:35
Two big bottomed girls. One looked like Dee-Jay. Drank ber and left.

NoTime808
05-26-11, 06:28
I was feeling good the other night after having dinner with friends. So, I decided to check out club sun. Linda was there again. Came up to me in the booth and started massaging my shoulders again. She asked for a drink, as I was already kinda drunk I obliged. She then wanted to go to the back booths (the one behind the roses). I was feeling good so I said ok. It's $40 drinks back there. She got her first drink and was unzipping my pants. Started a BBBJ then the waitress comes back and asks if she wants one more. I say ok because at this point jr is still in her mouth. She then takes her panties off and starts riding jr. Then the waitress come back again and ask if she wants another drink, you know where this is headed. About every five mins she is back with another drink. I say whatever, and start pounding her hard standing K9. Again with the waitress and the drink. So pounded harder. Getting ready to blow I pull out and have her give me a BJ while I hold her head down I blow in her mouth. In the end my tab is around $$$$. Yes, stupid. But, I banged the shit out of her blew my load in her mouth, got home with red lipstick around the base of jr. I feel I treated her the way they treat us. So, all good.

Hypo Luxa
05-26-11, 17:01
So, when the waitress came by each time, were you conducting biz with her while still performing? Haha! That's cool if so!

I was feeling good the other night after having dinner with friends. So, I decided to check out club sun. Linda was there again. Came up to me in the booth and started massaging my shoulders again. She asked for a drink, as I was already kinda drunk I obliged. She then wanted to go to the back booths (the one behind the roses). I was feeling good so I said ok. It's $40 drinks back there. She got her first drink and was unzipping my pants. Started a BBBJ then the waitress comes back and asks if she wants one more. I say ok because at this point jr is still in her mouth. She then takes her panties off and starts riding jr. Then the waitress come back again and ask if she wants another drink, you know where this is headed. About every five mins she is back with another drink. I say whatever, and start pounding her hard standing K9. Again with the waitress and the drink. So pounded harder. Getting ready to blow I pull out and have her give me a BJ while I hold her head down I blow in her mouth. In the end my tab is around $$$$. Yes, stupid. But, I banged the shit out of her blew my load in her mouth, got home with red lipstick around the base of jr. I feel I treated her the way they treat us. So, all good.

NoTime808
05-26-11, 23:34
So, when the waitress came by each time, were you conducting biz with her while still performing? Haha! That's cool if so!At first I stopped. But, she came back so often I figured whatever and kept going. I guess the waitress is used to seeing that sort of thing going on. Haha

YG365
05-27-11, 04:57
I was feeling good the other night after having dinner with friends. So, I decided to check out club sun. Linda was there again. Came up to me in the booth and started massaging my shoulders again. She asked for a drink, as I was already kinda drunk I obliged. She then wanted to go to the back booths (the one behind the roses). I was feeling good so I said ok. It's $40 drinks back there. She got her first drink and was unzipping my pants. Started a BBBJ then the waitress comes back and asks if she wants one more. I say ok because at this point jr is still in her mouth. She then takes her panties off and starts riding jr. Then the waitress come back again and ask if she wants another drink, you know where this is headed. About every five mins she is back with another drink. I say whatever, and start pounding her hard standing K9. Again with the waitress and the drink. So pounded harder. Getting ready to blow I pull out and have her give me a BJ while I hold her head down I blow in her mouth. In the end my tab is around $$$$. Yes, stupid. But, I banged the shit out of her blew my load in her mouth, got home with red lipstick around the base of jr. I feel I treated her the way they treat us. So, all good.Grats! It's all about having fun and enjoying it!

Big Jimm
05-30-11, 06:18
I was feeling good the other night after having dinner with friends. So, I decided to check out club sun. Linda was there again. Came up to me in the booth and started massaging my shoulders again. She asked for a drink, as I was already kinda drunk I obliged. She then wanted to go to the back booths (the one behind the roses). I was feeling good so I said ok. It's $40 drinks back there. She got her first drink and was unzipping my pants. Started a BBBJ then the waitress comes back and asks if she wants one more. I say ok because at this point jr is still in her mouth. She then takes her panties off and starts riding jr. Then the waitress come back again and ask if she wants another drink, you know where this is headed. About every five mins she is back with another drink. I say whatever, and start pounding her hard standing K9. Again with the waitress and the drink. So pounded harder. Getting ready to blow I pull out and have her give me a BJ while I hold her head down I blow in her mouth. In the end my tab is around $$$$. Yes, stupid. But, I banged the shit out of her blew my load in her mouth, got home with red lipstick around the base of jr. I feel I treated her the way they treat us. So, all good.Scoped out Club Sun after this thorough report. Linda is MIA. Gone to Cali. Bummers. Suffered through a Viet Karaoke night. OMG. But they have a Mimi from the mainland and a cutie Sophia. Action to be had. The old Hag Waitress was also MIA. Spotted her at JR Lounge. She is back with her Viet Boyfriend. In case anyone was interested. The owner Anna and Kathy were also present. All was fine until the Viet men appeared and wanted to sing.

Brjetblack
06-01-11, 05:55
Does Cherry the caucasian stripper still work at Club Sun?

Brjetblack
06-01-11, 06:19
Scoped out Club Sun after this thorough report. Linda is MIA. Gone to Cali. Bummers. Suffered through a Viet Karaoke night. OMG. But they have a Mimi from the mainland and a cutie Sophia. Action to be had. The old Hag Waitress was also MIA. Spotted her at JR Lounge. She is back with her Viet Boyfriend. In case anyone was interested. The owner Anna and Kathy were also present. All was fine until the Viet men appeared and wanted to sing.Yea I dropped by on a wed and those karoake nites are annoying. On a site now, does Cherry the caucasian stripper still work at Sun?

CheapCharlie
06-01-11, 19:05
Was in the area so decided to stop by. Not a good night to visit, had the usual z list ladies working. The queen skank or Shasha wasn't there. No one worth tipping or sitting with, so just played video games. Highlight of my time there was hearing Smoke on the water, what a shitty night.

Vernon Howell
06-02-11, 02:19
After reading the other guys post about the Brittney spears girl at FN.

Went to FN Saturday night with a couple of friends. The Brittney Spears girl name is Strawberry she can dance, her body is nice but her face is aged seen her the parking she dressed like Spears, mini skrit and white shit. She is a ROB kept asking for dollars gave 5 buck in two minutes and walked away. The girl Ginger can dance a lost guys tip her her face is also aged. Most of the blondes at FN have tight bodies but their faces look so old. The Russian girls are ROBS keep walking around the club trying to sell dances. Never seen them dance on stage. There was this dirty blond with a toned body, looks like she works out she gots abs and muscle tone. There was tall thin brown haired girl she look hot but was busy with a old guy. Seen the girl Helen tipped her couple buck then left, I did'nt like her attitude kept pushing private dances every three minutes. Did'nt see a girl that looks like Sasha Grey. Couple of my friends who did'nt tip the girls kept saying FN girls kept walking up them pushing private dances on them while they were just crusing at a table.

Went over to RZ Robin was working but was busy with some old guy on the stage. Seen the girl Sachi she is'nt as hot as thought she would be.

Stoner1
06-03-11, 09:09

Went to FN Saturday night with a couple of friends. The Brittney Spears girl name is Strawberry she can dance, her body is nice but her face is aged seen her the parking she dressed like Spears, mini skrit and white shit. She is a ROB kept asking for dollars gave 5 buck in two minutes and walked away. The girl Ginger can dance a lost guys tip her her face is also aged. Most of the blondes at FN have tight bodies but their faces look so old. The Russian girls are ROBS keep walking around the club trying to sell dances. Never seen them dance on stage. There was this dirty blond with a toned body, looks like she works out she gots abs and muscle tone. There was tall thin brown haired girl she look hot but was busy with a old guy. Seen the girl Helen tipped her couple buck then left, I did'nt like her attitude kept pushing private dances every three minutes. Did'nt see a girl that looks like Sasha Grey. Couple of my friends who did'nt tip the girls kept saying FN girls kept walking up them pushing private dances on them while they were just crusing at a table.

Went over to RZ Robin was working but was busy with some old guy on the stage. Seen the girl Sachi she is'nt as hot as thought she would be.Strawberry looks like Brittney? The one with the vines and shi+ tatted on her back?

Vernon Howell
06-03-11, 13:38
Strawberry looks like Brittney? The one with the vines and shi+ tatted on her back?Yes, the one vines tattoo on her back. That night she was dressed like Brittney in her video where Britney dress liked Catholic School girl sluttly outfit. A young Brittney look, and in the dark she looked like a young Brittney a view from afar but far from good, like I said earlier in the light her faced is aged.

Johnny14
06-03-11, 16:59
Yes, the one vines tattoo on her back. That night she was dressed like Brittney in her video where Britney dress liked Catholic School girl sluttly outfit. A young Brittney look, and in the dark she looked like a young Brittney a view from afar but far from good, like I said earlier in the light her faced is aged.Yeah those innocent-looking Catholic puntang need to be doggie styled in the confession booth while the minister is giving his sermons to the "flock". Bet that will really turn her on so long as she keeps quiet without moaning too loud all that pelted up emotions will surely heighten her climax for sure!

My friend used to bang his girlfriend before the Catholic service when she forced him to go there. He then started to whisper nasty things in her ear while the preacher spoke. She was really the horny type and got wet during service, but felt guilty all the same. Needless to say he never went back to church service because she could not take it any more, besides he had his eye ball on some other nasty chick in church.

All Rice
06-03-11, 19:25

Went to FN Saturday night with a couple of friends. The Brittney Spears girl name is Strawberry she can dance, her body is nice but her face is aged seen her the parking she dressed like Spears, mini skrit and white shit.

Did'nt see a girl that looks like Sasha Grey.There must be another one that looks like Britney Spears. The one I saw definitely was late 20's, no tats and went by Lucky.

Raven, the Sasha Grey lookalike has 4 starfish tats on her lower back.

Bobb Sledd
06-03-11, 22:28
Yeah those innocent-looking Catholic puntang need to be doggie styled in the confession booth while the minister is giving his sermons to the "flock". Bet that will really turn her on so long as she keeps quiet without moaning too loud all that pelted up emotions will surely heighten her climax for sure!

My friend used to bang his girlfriend before the Catholic service when she forced him to go there. He then started to whisper nasty things in her ear while the preacher spoke. She was really the horny type and got wet during service, but felt guilty all the same. Needless to say he never went back to church service because she could not take it any more, besides he had his eye ball on some other nasty chick in church. If she was a Catholic, she's supposed to feel guilty all the time.

Sports Night
06-10-11, 18:38
Yea I dropped by on a wed and those karoake nites are annoying. On a site now, does Cherry the caucasian stripper still work at Sun?Sighting seen at SGIII. 5 (V lounge) as with most of ex-Sun ho's. Problem is pimp / drug dealers that were their boyz prefer the Sun environment. Reminds them of the "just like home ambiance" of Kalihi and Wahiawa. Not a coincidence that Sun location allowed ho's to exit club and. Ahem. Interact with "customers" in illumination challenged areas. Saigon no such opportunities.

My recommendation for similar job location criteria are Sundance, back door Lex's area works or Lagoon 500 with the Keehi / hooker hotel right down the street. Problem is sheriff's can really hastle your ass on Lagoon. Advantages are bus route very close by, Byron's for grindz, and close freeway access for the quick getaway.

RickJames808
06-10-11, 19:02
My recommendation for similar job location criteria are Sundance, back door Lex's area works or Lagoon 500 with the Keehi / hooker hotel right down the street. Problem is sheriff's can really hastle your ass on Lagoon. Advantages are bus route very close by, Byron's for grindz, and close freeway access for the quick getaway. [/QUOTE]

Hilarious!

Minister
06-10-11, 19:31
Robin is playful, assuming you're one of her regulars. Seen her give a guy a lap dance, lasted about 10 seconds then she jumped off. She must of been tipsy, or one of her regulars?

Wackman
06-16-11, 06:25
Babydolls was the back portion of the 939.Anyone remember the dancer named dream?

Johnny14
06-16-11, 23:20
Robin is playful, assuming you're one of her regulars. Seen her give a guy a lap dance, lasted about 10 seconds then she jumped off. She must of been tipsy, or one of her regulars?Maybe she panic after arousing his anaconda and realized what she got herself into?

Hwnfrontier
06-17-11, 17:49
Maybe she panic after arousing his anaconda and realized what she got herself into?isn't arousing the "anaconda" the whole pint of getting a lapdance.

Ogohunter
06-17-11, 19:58
Walked into Sandys the SB last nite and sat with a mildly attractive girl named Lucy. Bought a few and got no hints of play what so ever. I used all my VB moves that usually work to no avail. I searched but couldn't find any info on this one (mostly on Sasha). Aloha OH

CheapCharlie
06-17-11, 21:56
Walked into Sandys the SB last nite and sat with a mildly attractive girl named Lucy. Bought a few and got no hints of play what so ever. I used all my VB moves that usually work to no avail. I searched but couldn't find any info on this one (mostly on Sasha). Aloha OHSat with her couple of times and wasn't worth it. Drank too fast and I got the feeling that there was no play to be had. I guess she's typical viet. ROB, drinks fast, wears too much makeup and drives expensive car (MB, BMW, Lexus).

Ogohunter
06-18-11, 04:29
Sat with her couple of times and wasn't worth it. Drank too fast and I got the feeling that there was no play to be had. I guess she's typical viet. ROB, drinks fast, wears too much makeup and drives expensive car (MB, BMW, Lexus).It was against my better judgement to even walk into that dive. My excuse is it was late and I was drunk (and horny). Been there a few times and haven't had a positive experience yet. Unless a good report from a fellow monger is given I'll probably won't be going there again. Aloha OH